Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

British Royal Family Gossip: Part 85

Continue on.

Prior thread is linked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600July 17, 2019 11:16 PM

I predict the Queen will leave the mortal coil within the next decade.

by Anonymousreply 1July 14, 2019 12:38 AM

R1 is a real risk-taker.

by Anonymousreply 2July 14, 2019 12:46 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 14, 2019 12:53 AM

My initial view of Prince Andrew's involvement with Jeffery Epstein was that by now, the BRF's legal resources and MI6 had thoroughly insulated him from anything other but potential embarrassment, but as the judge in America has just ordered formerly sealed documents open, I begin to wonder.

by Anonymousreply 4July 14, 2019 12:57 AM

It's easy to believe that Prince Andrew spent time with sketchy characters.

When it comes to the allegations regarding underage girls, sex, the "Lolita Express" etc., his best defense is his close relationship with Fergie.

Randy Andy and Fergie appear to continue to enjoy each other's company - and a man who appreciates a post-menopausal women just doesn't look like a pedo. He has those optics on his side.

Bill Clinton is more problematic, but after all Monica was definitely of consenting age. The problem there is that the country felt abused.

by Anonymousreply 5July 14, 2019 1:28 AM

Once again Meghan chooses an outfit that's terrible for a fatty-boomboom. A high contrast waistband and then a pleated skirt. She has no idea what she's doing and wearing that then standing next to Kate .... terrible.

by Anonymousreply 6July 14, 2019 2:15 AM

I have noticed that, since these threads were made subscriber only, the crazy Down Syndrome speculators and conspiracy nuts have stopped posting here. Though there are fewer posts, it's much better.

by Anonymousreply 7July 14, 2019 2:18 AM

Forgive me, but I think both Duchesses’ outfits were bad at Wimbledon. Pippa nailed it.

The Queen must have put her foot down and forced everyone to appear in public and make nice, after the Denim Wimbledon fiasco.

by Anonymousreply 8July 14, 2019 2:30 AM

You know, that's one endearing characteristic about Prince Charles. He never seemed to be shallow.

by Anonymousreply 9July 14, 2019 2:39 AM

Megan between two stick goal posts at Wimbledon ....priceless.

by Anonymousreply 10July 14, 2019 3:19 AM

I wish these threads would stop.

by Anonymousreply 11July 14, 2019 3:22 AM

Then just put the thread on ignore, R11. That's what i do with threads I don't like.

by Anonymousreply 12July 14, 2019 3:25 AM

Stop reading and posting, then, R11. Blocked.

by Anonymousreply 13July 14, 2019 3:32 AM

Whyever would someone come on to say they wish the thread would stop? Jesus Christ.

I agree, Pippa nailed it. Good thinking on Kate’s part to bring her along.

by Anonymousreply 14July 14, 2019 3:50 AM

Pippa for the win. Both Kate and Megs weren't at their best. Kate especially disappointing in the kelly green clingy granny frock.

by Anonymousreply 15July 14, 2019 4:07 AM

Hey, we're back! And not a moment too soon, either!

by Anonymousreply 16July 14, 2019 4:14 AM

r1 r2 I think she will live to 2030 so if I am correct you are out in your prediction being correct by one year! I think she will live at least as long as her mother but a bit extra because sh isn't gin soaked like her mother was so likely to be in better more robust health than she was.

by Anonymousreply 17July 14, 2019 4:41 AM

I think when Philip shuffles off this mortal coil, TQ will follow soon after.

by Anonymousreply 18July 14, 2019 4:44 AM

Kate's stylist must be on vacay because that kelly green dress just didn't say "anyone for tennis." Her figure is flawless, but she should have borrowed Pippa's dress. Meg looked tragic.

by Anonymousreply 19July 14, 2019 4:50 AM

I dispute that r18. It will be a blow no doubt, but I don't think it will make a difference.

What's odd is that Philip's constitution has equaled that of hers. Most men pass much earlier than their female partners. He shows no signs of stopping or dropping soon. Everyone keeps saying we're so close to the end with them, but I actually believe we probably have a least a couple of more years with both. Wouldn't be shocked at all if Phil easily reached 100.

by Anonymousreply 20July 14, 2019 4:50 AM

Does this mean Charles will live to be 200?

by Anonymousreply 21July 14, 2019 4:52 AM

I understand that Kate wanted to bring her sister along as a buffer zone but Pippa Middleton should be paying for her own fucking tickets, she’s not a royal and her ugly husband is a billionaire. On the funny side, there were two lesbian couples (Martina Navratilova and Conchita Martinez and their respective wives) seated directly behind The sisters-in-law. But Pippa can fuck right off.

by Anonymousreply 22July 14, 2019 4:53 AM

Um, highly unlikely r21. I wonder sometimes if he'll even outlive his parents. He doesn't appear to have their robust constitution.

by Anonymousreply 23July 14, 2019 4:53 AM

Megs looking horrific in those gawdawful pleats. Kate keeps trying to make green happen and she never will. On the much brighter side, Martina and her lovely wife Julia.

by Anonymousreply 24July 14, 2019 4:55 AM

Kate looked terrible in that dress, one of her worst looks ever, but I can understand why she wore it. Clingy, clingy- look at his rail thin she looks standing next to, well, you know.

by Anonymousreply 25July 14, 2019 4:57 AM

I'm in the minority - I love Kate's dress. It would be hilarious if she deliberately wore green because Meghan was denied an emerald tiara. I'm sure she isn't as conniving and mean spirited as I hope she is though.

by Anonymousreply 26July 14, 2019 5:37 AM

I would wear emeralds whenever I'm with her just to rub it in.

by Anonymousreply 27July 14, 2019 5:38 AM

It was a stroke of genius having Pippa flanking MM...like an IQ test question, 'Which of these items does not belong?'

by Anonymousreply 28July 14, 2019 5:52 AM

Appears Kate may be bra-less? No big deal, but a departure from her typically conservative styling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 14, 2019 6:14 AM

Kate is anorexic. She barely has any tits. That dress didn't do her any favors. The darts/seams (or whatever they were) where her breasts used to be looked bad. It looked like her nipples were erect. And that's because someone with barely any tits would never have nipples that big

She's dropped even more weight because of her husband cheating on her. Her exaggerated laughs she's been doing the past 3 months are super fake too

I was amazed that Meg managed to wear something that had everything she should never wear. Pleats, cream, ugly print. It did her NO favors. Absolutely NONE

by Anonymousreply 30July 14, 2019 6:15 AM

[quote] It would be hilarious if she deliberately wore green because Meghan was denied an emerald tiara. I'm sure she isn't as conniving and mean spirited as I hope she is though.

Kate's definitely conniving. She's very sly. She's a gifted actress.

by Anonymousreply 31July 14, 2019 6:20 AM

R29 She's not braless, it's the dress's pleats. But yes, it's not flattering.

by Anonymousreply 32July 14, 2019 6:49 AM

[quote]Kate's definitely conniving. She's very sly. She's a gifted actress.

She's a middle-class chav who landed the heir to the throne. She is indeed consummate!

by Anonymousreply 33July 14, 2019 6:53 AM

R33 I'll take credit for 90 percent of that, thanks!

by Anonymousreply 34July 14, 2019 7:05 AM

Actually, Kate has quite prominent nipples. You can see them in her wedding dress and also in a few of her coat dresses, eg the red Catherine Walker one. I'm sure she wears a bra though.

by Anonymousreply 35July 14, 2019 7:13 AM

I don't think Kate is conniving. I think she's submissive; first to her ambitious mother and later to her husband and his family. I think she probably only feels comfortable around her children and family. I don't think she's capable of deep hatred, even if she knows or suspects that MM was the source of the Rose Hanbury rumours. I'm sure she's pleased she hasn't been eclipsed style-wise or looks-wise by Harry's wife.

by Anonymousreply 36July 14, 2019 7:20 AM

She's certainly wearing a bra. Anyone who saw her topless photos knows she's got a set of pancakes on her. I can only imagine the situation now after 3 kids. I don't know why she goes for the heavy use of darts (is that the term? The seaming around the tits?) that makes her nipples seem so prominent and pointy.

by Anonymousreply 37July 14, 2019 7:24 AM

Kate would get a boob job if she could, but she can't. One of her nipples is much further up than the other on her body.

by Anonymousreply 38July 14, 2019 8:13 AM

Meltdown Meg looks like a lady-in-waiting between Kate and Pippa.

by Anonymousreply 39July 14, 2019 8:24 AM

Kate's stalk like figure belongs to the 20th century. Rounded hips and bigger, rounded breasts are the look now. Even if the overall impression is still skinny, a more curvy figure (with a tiny waist) looks better in a dress like that.

by Anonymousreply 40July 14, 2019 8:33 AM

This is the kind of figure I mean in R40.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 14, 2019 8:38 AM

Kate needs dress which give the illusion of hips.

Dress coats are good for that but are a bit boring.

by Anonymousreply 42July 14, 2019 8:45 AM

R40, R41, Happy to see a departure from the popularity of anorexic, stick thin, boyish figures to those favoring women with more feminine curves.

by Anonymousreply 43July 14, 2019 8:52 AM

Kate wore that dress on purpose to show how skinny she is, she always has had a tiny torso even when she was young. I bet she went through her wardrobe looking for the skinniest dress she could find that would work at Wimbledon. Sad plump little MM stuck between 2 of the skinniest bitches alive, it was quite the site.

I bet Kate will look fabulous today at the men's final.

by Anonymousreply 44July 14, 2019 8:53 AM

R44, I very much doubt Kate is that petty. She's a mother of three, not a mean girl. Her mind doesn't work like yours.

by Anonymousreply 45July 14, 2019 8:59 AM

R40 have a look on the runway, I'm not seeing anyone skinny these days. Look at the difference between Kaia Gerber and her mother Cindy, Kaia is cachectic in comparison to her mother Cindy in the 90's. Look at the Hadid sisters, they are super thin as are most of the other models on the runway. No model bigger than a size zero is squeezing themselves into Dior or Chanel during fashion week.

Yes we have a few token fatties around but most of them are instagram famous or sad fatties from Tumblr who other fatties love and make them feel all "body positive".

by Anonymousreply 46July 14, 2019 9:01 AM

[quote]she always has had a tiny torso even when she was young.

Uh, no. She was a fleshy in uni and mostly until her engagement to Wills. Then she started on the rail-thin route.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 14, 2019 9:02 AM

R45 I hope she is petty because someone has to counteract that vindictive plumpy bitch MM

by Anonymousreply 48July 14, 2019 9:03 AM

She never had hips and she lost her baby fat.

She was 18 years old or 19 on this pic R47.

by Anonymousreply 49July 14, 2019 9:04 AM

R47 Wow I'd kill to be that "fleshy"

She's a thin tall girl who lost her very slight puppy fat, I love her being that thin, all the "curvy" bitches are jealous

by Anonymousreply 50July 14, 2019 9:05 AM

R46, Not to derail this thread but there's a big wide range between a Size 0 and a full-figured "fattie."

by Anonymousreply 51July 14, 2019 9:05 AM

Kate isn't really skinny. Just look at her muscular arms and legs; they are not wasting away. And she's simply gorgeous all the time.

by Anonymousreply 52July 14, 2019 9:09 AM

Exactly, R51. Barbara Palvin in that pic I posted is about a UK 8, still slim but not rake skinny. Even on catwalk models, a flat AA 1980s chest isn't seen as desirable. Gigi and Bella both have C cups.

by Anonymousreply 53July 14, 2019 9:11 AM

Kate has the most beautiful hair which shows she eats, people who starve themselves always have dry straw like hair. Her hair is lush and shiny.

She is just one of the lucky ones in the world who are naturally athletic, tall and thin, half her luck.

by Anonymousreply 54July 14, 2019 9:12 AM

People are just too used to be obese people all the time, overweight is the new normal.

When I look at people in the street or supermarket I see a lot of women like Kate and don't look unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 55July 14, 2019 9:12 AM

R55, yet when MM was that skinny, you were squawking about 'flat ass' and 'polio legs'. You are probably Chinese, 5ft tall and 90 lbs. Ugly as sin.

by Anonymousreply 56July 14, 2019 9:19 AM

[quote] Kate has the most beautiful hair which shows she eats, people who starve themselves always have dry straw like hair. Her hair is lush and shiny.

That's not true. Diana always had great hair. Even when she was anorexic and then when she was bulimic. Lots of fashion models are anorexic or barely eat. Most of them have great hair

by Anonymousreply 57July 14, 2019 9:24 AM

R56 Calm your tits because I don't even know what you're talking about.

by Anonymousreply 58July 14, 2019 9:33 AM

R57 No she didn't, she had bad hair for a long time especially when she was bulimic, it was quite straw like. Her hairdresser had to backcomb it to death and spray the crap out of it to make it look like there was volume.

by Anonymousreply 59July 14, 2019 9:37 AM

Poster upthread about Pippa should be buying hr own tickets.... well, she did through the week. But the royal box is by invite only, the invite of Wimbledon chairman Philip Brook.

What's a girl to do? Turn it down? Teazer May and Biff Richards never turn theirs down.

Pity that the media dn't focus more on the Duke of Kent at Wimbledon. He got rid of the curtseying and bowing to the members of the RF in 2003. Good for him.

Today, it only happens if Queenie or Charles are in attendance.

by Anonymousreply 60July 14, 2019 9:47 AM

Nobody should be curtseying to fugtastic Charles with his tomato face and horror movie hands.

by Anonymousreply 61July 14, 2019 9:53 AM

This is interesting.

Kate appears to be comforting MM here, after Serena lost. Of course, MM is being overly dramatic, clutching at her throat for the cameras.

But as Kate reaches out to her, her facade drops. She is no longer the weeping widow. She's a puppy who has just been patted on the head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 14, 2019 9:56 AM

Speaking of curtseying, the Lion King premiere tonight......do you think MM and Beyonce will pull a stunt?

MM's bestie Omid is hinting about breaking the internet.

by Anonymousreply 63July 14, 2019 9:58 AM

Wimbledon abandons the Royal Box curtsey

30 Apr 2003

The long-standing tradition of Wimbledon's Centre Court players bowing or curtseying to the Royal Box has been scrapped.

The order, which comes into immediate effect, was issued yesterday by the Duke of Kent, President of the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club since 1969, who has deemed it an anachronism in modern times.

The only exception would be if the Queen or the Prince of Wales attended, which is about as likely as a British player winning a Wimbledon singles championship.

The Queen has visited on around four occasions, the last 26 years ago when Virginia Wade lifted the women's singles during the Silver Jubilee year. Prince Charles has inherited his mother's lack of interest in the sport.

Announcing the change, Tim Phillips, chairman of the All England Club, said of the Duke: "He feels the tradition of bowing and curtseying is pretty much on the way out, and he thinks it is time to stop it. We respect his views on that."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64July 14, 2019 9:59 AM

[quote]MM is being overly dramatic, clutching at her throat for the cameras.

They are BOTH aware of the cameras. Showing sympathy for Megs, whether sincere or not, garners good PR for Kate. And makes Megs seem even more petty and juvenile.

by Anonymousreply 65July 14, 2019 10:04 AM

Kate IS anorexic and wears the best hair extensions in the business unfortunately she reminded me of her late mother-in-law. Gamely grinning while vanishing before our very eyes.

I’d like to know the cocktail of dolls that Magic Marker is on her relaxation under the circumstance was amusingly unnatural. She’s going to continue to be subdued if she shows up The Lion King premier.

by Anonymousreply 66July 14, 2019 10:15 AM

So, the Duke of Kent was seated next to the duchesses yesterday, no messing about on his watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 14, 2019 10:28 AM

[quote] Kate IS anorexic

You have no evidence of that at all. And she’s not wearing a wig either.

So sick of the arrogant assertions on here. Present evidence or sit your fat frau ass down, you annoying twat.

by Anonymousreply 68July 14, 2019 10:30 AM

When R66 is a 350-lb troll, everyone else is anorexic. If you R66 has evidence that we don't have, just show it to us. Based on the outer appearance of the duchess, Kate doesn't look anorexic to me.

by Anonymousreply 69July 14, 2019 10:34 AM

I've mentioned a few times, whenever the eating disorders topics arise, that my sister has long term EDs. Kate does not present as having them at all.

Look at her muscular tone, her arms legs, abs etc. Impossible to have that muscle tone with problems of that nature.

by Anonymousreply 70July 14, 2019 10:41 AM

And it's not just the muscle tone, I could go on and on, but it's boring, not pleasant, and is irrelevant to Kate anyway.

by Anonymousreply 71July 14, 2019 10:42 AM

R66 if you are anorexic you stop ovulating and can't get pregnant, last time I looked she had three healthy children who were big babies when they were born.

Fatties are jealous of women like Kate who are thin, fabulous and can basically wear any clothes and look amazing.

by Anonymousreply 72July 14, 2019 11:06 AM

Agree with all of the above.

Only someone who knows fuck all about anorexia thinks Kate suffers from it.

by Anonymousreply 73July 14, 2019 11:14 AM

You only have to look at Carol Middleton to see where they get their genes from.

Christ, have you seen her on holiday pics?

by Anonymousreply 74July 14, 2019 11:15 AM

R72, the self proclaimed Adderall Troll is obsessed with slimming pills and eating disorders. People aren't prescribed Adderall in the UK, though, they get the similar Phentermine from private clinics at £50 a month. I took it for six weeks once to lose weight for my wedding. It's very effective, anaethetising the appetite so that even one's favourite foods do not appeal. I easily lost 20 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 75July 14, 2019 11:21 AM

Kate is doing an awful lot of workout, I guess, but she's definitely not anorexic. Granted, she lost quite a few pounds prior to the wedding and maintained the weight by exercising A LOT, but she seems to eat properly. Plus, look at her mother and her sister and you'll know her built is mainly genetic.

As is Meghan's, by the way. The way she looks these days is actually her normal look, but in order to be actress-y thin, she had to starve herself down mercilessly.

by Anonymousreply 76July 14, 2019 11:26 AM

^^^ That's why I think she'll never totally lose it. Her body is naturally chubby and now having a baby has probably changed it permanently.

by Anonymousreply 77July 14, 2019 11:31 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78July 14, 2019 11:39 AM

For everyone who doesn't like the green, Kate chose that dress as a nod to Wimbledon's colors. I'm not a fan of it either, but Kate thinks of touches like that when she selects her wardrobe.

The dress is Dolce & Gabbana. You'd think they'd have boob darts mastered so that they are done properly. The pointy-ness really detracts from the look, which isn't that great to begin with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79July 14, 2019 11:41 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80July 14, 2019 11:45 AM

Will and Kate and Wimbledon today. Much better. That's a great color on Kate. She should have worn this dress yesterday to coordinate with her sister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81July 14, 2019 11:51 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82July 14, 2019 11:55 AM

The design of that dress ^^ makes Kate look like she has boobs without the pointy darts.

by Anonymousreply 83July 14, 2019 11:56 AM

Meghan met Serena's sister Venus Williams yesterday at Wimbledon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84July 14, 2019 11:57 AM

Will and Kate always look co-ordinated.

The other two always stroll up looking like Pennywise and his gutter rat.

Ever since Edward Lane Fox resigned, Harry has looked like an absolute tramp.

by Anonymousreply 85July 14, 2019 11:57 AM

While that horrid green dress Kate wore at Wimbledon might have been a royal nod, Kate does have a penchant for green, especially in winter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86July 14, 2019 11:58 AM

Kate and William today at Wimbledon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 14, 2019 11:58 AM

Yeah well, Kate looks fucking fabulous. I'm glad she sorted the darts situation for today. It's still a delight to see a beautiful woman in a well-crafted dress.

by Anonymousreply 88July 14, 2019 11:58 AM

Make her stop!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 14, 2019 11:59 AM

And this last monstrosity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90July 14, 2019 12:01 PM

I think Meghan was tearful when her friend Serena lost yesterday. Her mascara/eyeliner is smudged in this photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91July 14, 2019 12:01 PM

Meghan only seems only to like female WOC for her trophy friends

by Anonymousreply 92July 14, 2019 12:02 PM

Some shades of green aren't bad on Kate. Not a fan of the dress yesterday more for it's design than color, and the Muppet dress was just odd but the others aren't bad at all.

by Anonymousreply 93July 14, 2019 12:03 PM

Did Kate go out onto court in r91's photo? Because that's the look Sparkle usually saves for Kate

by Anonymousreply 94July 14, 2019 12:03 PM

R91 that's her well rehearsed " Diana and the landmines " look.

by Anonymousreply 95July 14, 2019 12:06 PM

Kate pale blue dress today at Wimbledon is by Emilia Wickstead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96July 14, 2019 12:07 PM

Meghan wore/merched a ring with some Hindu goddess on it and the SJWs aren't happy about the cultural appropriation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97July 14, 2019 12:08 PM

Photos of Kate and Will talking to the Wimbledon ball boys and girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98July 14, 2019 12:08 PM

That photo is hideous R97 - did they circulate that in revenge for her "cultural appropriation"?

by Anonymousreply 99July 14, 2019 12:11 PM

This is the ring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100July 14, 2019 12:13 PM

Durga – The goddess who rides the tiger, she is the protectress of the environment and fights injustices and ignorance, a goddess of our time.

LOL LOL LOL

by Anonymousreply 101July 14, 2019 12:16 PM

Her stans have now turned on Jennifer Meyer, whose jewellery MM merches constantly, for liking the Gary Janetti post about the baby weight, lol.

by Anonymousreply 102July 14, 2019 12:17 PM

Enough of Kate!

Quick preview of tonight's look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103July 14, 2019 12:20 PM

I guess Meyer was like "She may wear my jewelry all the time but I don't want anything to do with her." I doubt there's a merching agreement with Meyer. Some speculate that it's Meg's attempt to get in with that crowd after the divorce. Wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 104July 14, 2019 12:21 PM

No one who wants a future career wants anything to do with her anymore

by Anonymousreply 105July 14, 2019 12:42 PM

R104 haha true Meyer will just use her to sell jewellery same as Gwyneth Paltrow commenting on Sussex Royal looking to boost her Goopiness. None of that LA crowd of Meyer, Aniston, Paltrow, Foster sisters etc would ever hang out with her.

by Anonymousreply 106July 14, 2019 12:51 PM

R26 maybe Kate wore the green because it’s one of the Wimbledon colours. Or maybe she just likes it. Meghan’s look - while current, was just far too heavy.

by Anonymousreply 107July 14, 2019 12:56 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108July 14, 2019 12:59 PM

R99 Had a chuckle today when someone was getting antsy about the ring and called it cultural ‘approbation’.

by Anonymousreply 109July 14, 2019 12:59 PM

Let's take a bet - will Sparkle wear black, white, navy or olive green/khaki tonight at the Lion King premiere tonight in London? I think she'll wear black because - you know - it's "thinning".

by Anonymousreply 110July 14, 2019 1:07 PM

A week after the child was purportedly christened in the Anglican church, R100? Perhaps Me-Gain and her good friend the Archbishop can discuss it in one of their chats.

by Anonymousreply 111July 14, 2019 1:08 PM

R110, full length sequin jobby.

Like that blue thing she wore at the Royal Albert Hall.

90's style.

by Anonymousreply 112July 14, 2019 1:10 PM

Pulling her skirt out from between her hefty arse cheeks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113July 14, 2019 1:14 PM

Lol, R113. She is the gift that keeps giving.

by Anonymousreply 114July 14, 2019 1:18 PM

At least she waited until after she shook his hand to dislodge her skirt. Classy.

by Anonymousreply 115July 14, 2019 1:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116July 14, 2019 1:22 PM

What does shut the front door mean?

by Anonymousreply 117July 14, 2019 1:32 PM

R33 - The definition of chav is a lower-class young person who displays brash and loutish behviour. And it's most often used about males, rarely about females.

Carole started out working-class for sure, althought it's doubtful she exhibited the traits listed above. Kate's father most distinctly was not only not working-class, he was solidly middle- to upper-middle-class, with a modest trust fund. Carole was a climber with working-class roots, no question, "From the pit to the palace in three generations" as one Palade wit put it. But that was her mother's side and it's Dad's name that counts in these circles. But you can't have a father with a trust fund and a university education who becomes an airline pilot and go to the schools the young Middleton went to and claim "chav".

Mike Tindall could claim the name chav better and it worked with the rugby career. But even he really isn't: Tindall's Mum was a social worker and his father a banker for Barclays. But his mother was, like Carole, a late entry into the middle-class whose escutheon includes bootmakers, stonemasons, and weavers; on his father's side, Tindall's includes a great-grandfather who was a blacksmith and a grandfather who became a landowner farming 105 acres in Yorkshire.

It's not nearly as rigid as all that these days. Kate was a nice Home Counties girl to her bones with a fine education, good manners, and a fine appreciation of her good fortune. That's why she's done so well taking on the aura of her position. "Chav"? Think not.

by Anonymousreply 118July 14, 2019 1:35 PM

No tension or strain at Wimbledon today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119July 14, 2019 1:35 PM

Kate and Will's arrival. He keeps himself busy adjusting his pants and gives a two cheek kiss to the lady greeter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120July 14, 2019 1:38 PM

R117, it's an expression of surprise.

Although might be mock surprise, in this case.

by Anonymousreply 121July 14, 2019 1:38 PM

Pippa is at Wimbledon again today. I like her dress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122July 14, 2019 1:39 PM

Chav is one of the favorite words/slurs used by the Harry Styles/spazz troll, doubt you will dissuade him. Best to block. Your history of the Middletons and Tindalls was spot on.

by Anonymousreply 123July 14, 2019 1:42 PM

Pippa does look very pretty, R122. I think she would benefit from a few pounds as well, her face can become a bit hard looking. I know she is very athletic, but her body fat seems a bit low.

by Anonymousreply 124July 14, 2019 1:44 PM

That squished breast looks painful!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125July 14, 2019 1:44 PM

"Shut the front door" is a polite way of saying "shut the fuck up". Not in a way of literally telling someone to shut up, but like R117 says, it's more like being in disbelief or saying "no way".

by Anonymousreply 126July 14, 2019 1:44 PM

Ah, Kate looks much happer, prettier, and more relaxed today. Much more attractive dress, the colour especiall, and I notice she seems to be playing up her bosom againre. Upscale country milkmaid. Pretty shoes. Hubby has chosen a shirt that tones. And her upper arms aren't nearly as skinny as I thought they would be. Perhaps she really is just . . . slim. They look quite adorable together today and just what the doctor ordered for the BRF.

Despite the unflattering fussy dress of yesterday, generally, Kate nailed Wimbledon this year, and Meghan emphatically fucked up Wimbledon.

I mean, how emotionally damaged do you have to be to fuck up in quick succession, the TTC, a vist to a polo match, and a couple of visits to Wimbledon?

by Anonymousreply 127July 14, 2019 1:44 PM

Thanks, R121, all their old PR is slowly being undone. Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 128July 14, 2019 1:45 PM

The dress is prettier in close up, R127, it is the texture/pattern that is difficult to see from afar. Kate and her sister are both toned and muscular. Both could gain a bit, but I do not see an eating disorder.

by Anonymousreply 129July 14, 2019 1:47 PM

It does, R125. And people still deny that she had big implants during Deal or No Deal, later removed.

It is baffling that she has not lost more weight, could she be on psych meds?

The lesbo vibe (and it appealing to men) was strong with those 2.

by Anonymousreply 130July 14, 2019 1:49 PM

R122 - I agree, it's a very pretty wallpaper pattern dress (I mean that sincerely), and like her sister, Pippa is narrow through the middle do can do it without looking like a painted barrel.

And the winners of the doubles at Wimbledon this year goes to . . . the Middleton sisters.

by Anonymousreply 131July 14, 2019 1:50 PM

I like they way Kate thinks about the event she is attending, today her dress matches the Wimbledon officials shirts. Yesterday the green exactly matches the Wimbledon logo green. She really has learned this thoughtful dressing from the Queen.

On a different note I'm not a huge fan of the shoes she is wearing today.

by Anonymousreply 132July 14, 2019 1:50 PM

^* so can do it.

by Anonymousreply 133July 14, 2019 1:51 PM

Carole arriving at Wimbledon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134July 14, 2019 1:51 PM

And they have both had children, R131. Often the rib cage expands and there is no way to change that.

The kiddos being out with the grandparents at a country fair was a great bookend to a fab PR day for the Middletons. Archie is unlikely to have those sorts of relationships and it is very sad. I have known people like Me-Gain IRL and they do not just switch caregivers, often the kids will have schools changed often, etc. Lots of disrupted relationships, tension and chaos tend for follow the kids too. Hope Archie is put into a good boarding school, it is his best hope. I do not see MeMe letting him have much of a relationship with his Cambridge or Tindall cousins.

by Anonymousreply 135July 14, 2019 1:55 PM

All of the Middletons are there today. James with his french girlfriend. I think she has the vibe Meghan was going for last year and didn't quite manage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136July 14, 2019 1:56 PM

R131 I love Pippa's dress too, all the yummy mummies in London are wearing those whimsical long floral numbers this summer. I just don't understand why the hell MM didn't go and buy a flowing floral dress to wear to Wimbledon to cover her "curves"

by Anonymousreply 137July 14, 2019 1:57 PM

R136 Exactly. And yet only a thin Frenchwoman could get away with showing her tits like that.

by Anonymousreply 138July 14, 2019 2:02 PM

[quote] The definition of chav is a lower-class young person who displays brash and loutish behviour. And it's most often used about males, rarely about females.

“Rarely about females”? Actually, it’s usually about females, although can be both. Most famous (albeit fictional) chav is Vicky Pollard.

I’m actually British...not just someone who googled the definition.

by Anonymousreply 139July 14, 2019 2:03 PM

Meghan could have easily gone with a dress like Carole's and she would have looked a million times better. Maybe Meghan needs a few extra inches to cover her flabby knees, but that would be a lot more flattering than what she wore yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 140July 14, 2019 2:03 PM

[quote] Mike Tindall could claim the name chav better

Er...he really couldn’t.

A chav is more than just a “low-class” person. It’s an attitude more than anything.

by Anonymousreply 141July 14, 2019 2:05 PM

R80 Very sweet and very English, this direction Kate has taken.

by Anonymousreply 142July 14, 2019 2:09 PM

Kate remains an arriviste to Palace, royal and aristo circles. No doubt chav has passed the lips of some of the aforementioned when speaking about her. Out of her's and Wills's hearing of course.

by Anonymousreply 143July 14, 2019 2:13 PM

R62 Those photos are hilarious, tell quite a tiny little story. Meghan's acting is so funny. I love the comments, all her fans devoutly enthusing how this is the start of a wonderful new friendship between the Duchesses. Ha! Kate's done 'til next year. I suppose she's accepted she'll always have to do one day of Wimbledon with Meghan. But she's figured out the solution – bring along a buffer, ideally Pippa. That was a masterstroke.

by Anonymousreply 144July 14, 2019 2:16 PM

R67 Ah. That, along with Pippa bookending, was a good move. Meghan's appearance was carefully stage-managed.

by Anonymousreply 145July 14, 2019 2:19 PM

R136, that French girlfriend looks horrible. I love wide-legged trousers and low-cut blouses on small boobed women, but that is a mess of horrible "design" details, ugly shoes, the wrong color and the wrong bag. The hair is tragic too. Meghan's look last year was much better.

by Anonymousreply 146July 14, 2019 2:20 PM

James is going bald too. Poor George and Louis don't stand a chance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147July 14, 2019 2:24 PM

R136 At least the French girl paid for her own clothes unlike MM who buys her shitty clothes at the taxpayers expense

by Anonymousreply 148July 14, 2019 2:25 PM

R139 - Oh, I suppose then that DLers salivating over that "chav" aura are just deluded? It is most often used to describe a certain kind of young male - occasionally women but mostly men. And googling the definition makes me carefuly, not non-British.

And Vicki Pollard is a fictional character. And highly caricatured. It's like holding Hyacinth Bouquet up as some sort of realistic depiction of your basic English country village matron.

by Anonymousreply 149July 14, 2019 2:25 PM

Both Meghan and Kates boobs are so small, so flat they are virtually non-existent.

by Anonymousreply 150July 14, 2019 2:27 PM

There can be disagreements about which outfit was better but there's an ease to the way Alizee wears her clothes. She wears her clothes, they don't wear her. Cressida has the same ease and comfort in her own skin. I don't always like what she wears but she's true to herself.

Meghan never looks comfortable in anything she wears and her clothes wear her instead of the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 151July 14, 2019 2:30 PM

R143 - No one suggested that Kate and Pippa for that matter, are not arrivistes to their current stations in life. And props to Carole Middleton for so skilfully "placing" her daughters, as Jane Austen might have said.

But that doesn't make them chavs. Neither girl ever qualified as a lower-class brash lout. Their father was upper middle-class, they went to good schools, including boarding school, and St. Andrews is a top-notch university.

If they were really chavs, they'd be behaving like Meghan Markle, who can't seem to get the hang of how not to look like an arriviste.

by Anonymousreply 152July 14, 2019 2:30 PM

R144 - Alas, not: you're forgetting Remembrance Day and the Sandringham church pap walk. Then she's done till the TTC next year, unless of course Phlip is raptured at last. Then they have to appear again together.

by Anonymousreply 153July 14, 2019 2:34 PM

But the effect of Wimbledon was surely cancelled by the polo match where neither spoke to the other all afternoon, nor did they engage with each other's offspring. How could anyone take the friendly repartee at Wimbledon seriously after that?

by Anonymousreply 154July 14, 2019 2:41 PM

Times article, spotted on Instagram.

I think it's readable...but if the Times Troll is about with his subscription....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155July 14, 2019 2:47 PM

R141 - It is tied to class, in my view. When it's university boys it's called '"laddish" behaviour when it's working-class boys it's "chav".

There are plenty of English actors who come from "chav" backgrounds who made use of the aura but are putting it on to some extent because it was useful. Sean Bean comes to mind. Robson Green is another.

by Anonymousreply 156July 14, 2019 2:47 PM

Do not forget Me-Gain literally turning her back to Kate and the children, R154.

Body language sure is interesting. If her turning her back to the Cambridges signified dismissal and contempt, what is the UK taxpayer to make of all of those photos of the backsides of the Suxxes?

by Anonymousreply 157July 14, 2019 2:48 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158July 14, 2019 2:50 PM

Saw that, R158, at least she was dressed appropriately. He seems all in. She looks a bit like the Joker.

Archie, Harrys son sure is one expensive baby!

And then there is George, future King of England, larking about in an H&M polo that cost 5 quid, lol. The Cambs really excel at this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159July 14, 2019 2:54 PM

Can someone please tell Prince Andrew that a double breasted suit makes him look even BIGGER?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160July 14, 2019 3:02 PM

These 2 are the polo watchers who appeared to be giving Me-Gain odd looks. The other guy who interacted with Me-Me was Adam Bidwll, the uh, very, very close friend of Dim.

She does not seem to be integrating herself into his group of friends any more than she is winning over his family. That said, Dim walked right by her and did not acknowledge her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161July 14, 2019 3:03 PM

Well, sadly, it looks like some young MM obsessive cunts lifted their mommy's credit card and have returned. I knew it was too good to last.

by Anonymousreply 162July 14, 2019 3:05 PM

Kate's faces at Wimbledon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163July 14, 2019 3:05 PM

R161, Charlie Gilkes is Pippa's ex ( one of them, ha ) and not only old Eton pals of Will and Harry, but very very close to the whole Middleton family.

His brother was once married to Misha Nonoo, friend of Markle.

But given his connection to Kate's family, no wonder he looked at her like a bad smell when she wandered past looking like a junkie in the park.

by Anonymousreply 164July 14, 2019 3:09 PM

R163 "Doors to Manual" mugging like a common . . . chav.

by Anonymousreply 165July 14, 2019 3:10 PM

She didn't even work on flights R165. Debunked.

by Anonymousreply 166July 14, 2019 3:15 PM

R165 - You'll see the same expressions on Diana's face if you google photos of her at Wimbledon. Was she acting like a common . . . chav?

And the "doors to manual" bit tells you more about who said it than who it's about. Frankly, I'd rather be marooned on a desert island with the latter than the former.

by Anonymousreply 167July 14, 2019 3:16 PM

Always a good read and a good laugh .....

The Crowns of Britain's new post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168July 14, 2019 3:17 PM

R168 - thanks for posting. It was good for a laugh.

by Anonymousreply 169July 14, 2019 3:26 PM

R149 You are not British if you think “chav” is “rarely directed at females”. It’s nearly always females.

And yes...Vicky Pollard is fictional. I SAID THAT. If people want to know what is meant by the word “chav” then Vicky Pollard encapsulates it perfectly....right down to the Croydon facelift.

And Hyacinth Bouquet is a good representation of a desperately social-climbing snob from the lower middle-classes.

A caricature is a depiction of reality but exaggerated for comic purposes. They’re funny because we recognise the truth of them.

DLers are mostly not British and don’t really understand what the term “chav” means. Like you don’t.

“Mike Tindall is almost a chav”. Jeez. Not even slightly.

by Anonymousreply 170July 14, 2019 3:49 PM

That Times article upthread is outstanding. The most critical thing I’ve read about Markle so far.

by Anonymousreply 171July 14, 2019 3:56 PM

[quote] And Hyacinth Bouquet is a good representation of a desperately social-climbing snob from the lower middle-classes.

Hyacinth Bouquet is also a good representation of the average poster in this thread-- if Hyacinth Bouquet were from Ohio and weighed 250 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 172July 14, 2019 3:57 PM

R153 Oh yes I haven’t forgotten the other occasions, but this is the one where they have to sit next to each other for a length of time, and make chatter with all eyes upon them. And also it’s one of Kate’s favorite events, so one day is a little spoiled for her.

by Anonymousreply 173July 14, 2019 4:02 PM

Wow, R155. Thanks for posting. That was some read.

What is the reference to Dubai about?

by Anonymousreply 174July 14, 2019 4:05 PM

For those who are interested, Roger Federer won the match!

by Anonymousreply 175July 14, 2019 4:05 PM

R173 - if Serena doesn't get into another Wimbledon final, Meghan probably wouldn't bother to attend and Kate can fully enjoy herself.

by Anonymousreply 176July 14, 2019 4:07 PM

R155 Good lord that article is vicious. “Thrown on the wrong clothes and brought the wrong people.” “Lick her idol Beyoncé.”

The “Lion King” premiere soon, right? Can’t wait.

by Anonymousreply 177July 14, 2019 4:09 PM

R177 - yes, Harry and Meghan are suppose to arrive at the premiere at 6:00 pm (London Time) or about 1:00 pm on the east coast.

by Anonymousreply 178July 14, 2019 4:12 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179July 14, 2019 4:15 PM

Zara and Mike seem like a really fun couple.

by Anonymousreply 180July 14, 2019 4:34 PM

Me-Gain and Bey, tonight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181July 14, 2019 5:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182July 14, 2019 5:57 PM

This bitch was "Z" List two years ago and now I'm waiting for her?

by Anonymousreply 183July 14, 2019 6:05 PM

Surely a peak achievement in Meghan’s mind.

by Anonymousreply 184July 14, 2019 6:45 PM

Well done, Duchess.

This is the best that she can choose with regard for a dress and shoes. I love the sheer shoulders and arms too, and minimal jewelry.

She looks great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185July 14, 2019 6:58 PM

Agreed. ^^^ I wish she had worn a touch more lipstick or eyeliner/mascara.

by Anonymousreply 186July 14, 2019 7:13 PM

Bey in a dress literally slit to the hip, thank goodness Me-Gain spared us that look. Wonder what Elton was whispering to her at one point? Is he a secret godfather?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187July 14, 2019 7:16 PM

[quote] if you are anorexic you stop ovulating and can't get pregnant,

That isn't true. Some anorexics still ovulate and can get pregnant

by Anonymousreply 188July 14, 2019 7:20 PM

[quote]about as likely as a British player winning a Wimbledon singles championship.

Ha! Get it up ye, Torygraph.

by Anonymousreply 189July 14, 2019 7:26 PM

Beyoncé cooed over baby Archie “The baby, so beautiful. We love you guys.” She told Meghan. And Jay-Z had dad advice for Harry, telling him: “The best advice I can give you, always find some time for yourself”. Harry asked Beyoncé about Rumi & Sir: she said they were in the US.

– Emily Andrews

by Anonymousreply 190July 14, 2019 7:28 PM

They all look bloated and they are all wearing clothes that don't fit.

by Anonymousreply 191July 14, 2019 7:30 PM

Nicole Richie as a prime example, R188.

by Anonymousreply 192July 14, 2019 7:32 PM

The dress Pippa wore at Wimbledon while sitting with Markle and Middleton was hideous.

Markle's outfit was fair, nothing great. Middleton's dress was very unflattering.

by Anonymousreply 193July 14, 2019 7:39 PM

I'm surprised Harry didn't wear those scruffy, ugly shoes that he wore to the christening to the Lion King opening.

by Anonymousreply 194July 14, 2019 7:40 PM

Why does Markle's makeup always look like she's caked and baked? Way too much all the time.

by Anonymousreply 195July 14, 2019 7:42 PM

So no pics of Bey and MM posing together?

by Anonymousreply 196July 14, 2019 7:52 PM

Poor MM looks the size of a house, stuffed in to that heavy, shiny black dress.

by Anonymousreply 197July 14, 2019 7:56 PM

When you finally get that A-List red carpet event you’ve always dreamed about and you have back rolls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198July 14, 2019 8:01 PM

As I predicted Magic Marker Is more subdued than she would usually be in such attention whoring circumstance. This is part of her pity party image rehab. She absolutely misses the Adderall because stress eating and Psych drugs is blowing her up. She’s dressing poorly because she’s dressing herself. That’s what happens when you think you’re the smartest person in the room.

Obviously some of you bitches have never known anorexic women as Duchess Catherine clearly is. Who said she was anorexic when she gave birth to Louie? She’s anorexic NOW.

by Anonymousreply 199July 14, 2019 8:03 PM

Why isn't she cupping her stomach incessantly to remind everyone she had a baby? It's bigger now than it was during the Australia Tour when she was 24/7 cupping her nonexistent bump to remind everyone she was going to have a baby.

by Anonymousreply 200July 14, 2019 8:12 PM

This appearance by the Duchess of Sussex reinforces what a mistake the expensive NY Celebrity "A" List Show Folk Trash Shower was.

Imagine the curiosity and interest if the Duchess would have avoided celebrity bullshit from the moment at her wedding when she curtsied to QE II after making marriage vows to her grandson Prince Harry.

Oh well. Not everybody is capable of a Prince Hal to Falstaff moment.

by Anonymousreply 201July 14, 2019 8:15 PM

Ooops meant to write -

Imagine the curiosity and interest for her appearance at this premiere if the Duchess would have avoided celebrity bullshit from the moment at her wedding when she curtsied to QE II after making marriage vows to her grandson Prince Harry.

by Anonymousreply 202July 14, 2019 8:17 PM

My apologies to the tennis fans here. My post @ R175 gave incorrect information. One of my friends played a joke on me and said that that Roger won (I'll get him back). Novak won Wimbledon, not Roger.

by Anonymousreply 203July 14, 2019 8:28 PM

Personally I love the whole tornado of media publicity MM stirs up. What will she do next? She's loving it too. even negative attention is better than no attention

by Anonymousreply 204July 14, 2019 8:36 PM

WTF were Jay-Z & Beyonce thinking? She has such a pretty face and a nice figure, but that outfit was so unflattering. And Jay-Z's hair... yikes.

Meghan looked nice enough, but her outfit was nothing special.

by Anonymousreply 205July 14, 2019 8:44 PM

MM looks nice? She looks like a perambulating tub of lard.

by Anonymousreply 206July 14, 2019 8:50 PM

Love JayZ’s hair, love Bey but she looks like she is gaining weight and the yellow dress was unflattering, MM looked presentable but interesting there was no staged photo of the foursome.

by Anonymousreply 207July 14, 2019 8:59 PM

With the exception of a few top comments, the comments on the DM article are overwhelmingly positive. This has never happened before.

by Anonymousreply 208July 14, 2019 9:02 PM

Did Bey get the love too or no

by Anonymousreply 209July 14, 2019 9:05 PM

R155, Thanks for that! Devastating!

by Anonymousreply 210July 14, 2019 9:10 PM

Is anyone willing and able to post the Times article or at least the juicy tidbits?

by Anonymousreply 211July 14, 2019 9:17 PM

Meghan is clearly dressing herself for the body she had BEFORE she got pregnant. Her black dress is a couple of sizes too small for her current shape.

I was correct in stating that she was going to wear black this evening. A black dress SHOULD make a woman look thinner but this ill-fitting choice had the opposite effect with those unflattering pleats. She was squeezed so tightly into that dress that her breasts wanted to bust out. Rolls of fat showed on her back because the dress was too small for her. I really am surprised she didn't have a wardrobe malfunction she was so uncomfortably bound in the outfit. I'm not impressed with Jason Wu. The dress was probably expensive but it looked cheap. Another fashion faux pas for the Duchess of Sussex.

Meghan thinks she's a Hollywood star. She was posing for selfies on the red carpet (or yellow carpet). You're a member of the Royal Family, woman. Snap out of your celebrity daze.

by Anonymousreply 212July 14, 2019 9:23 PM

England won the Cricket World Cup and Andrew was there to present the trophy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213July 14, 2019 9:28 PM

"We want to break free".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214July 14, 2019 9:30 PM

The Duke of Kent usually presents the awards to the Wimbledon finalists but Kate got to give out them out this year. She's only a Patron at the moment but I think Kate will become the new President of the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in the future if/when the Duke retires from public life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215July 14, 2019 9:36 PM

Kate wishes she won Wimbledon! LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216July 14, 2019 9:37 PM

The six children of King George V and Queen Mary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217July 14, 2019 9:38 PM

Today is the 25th Wedding Anniversary of Lady Sarah Chatto and her husband Daniel. Swipe for her wedding photos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218July 14, 2019 9:44 PM

So, the Sussex Royal account has posted about the Lion King premiere. The photos include a black-and-white pic, and of course photos of Meghan with Beyonce, Jay Z, and Elton John.

by Anonymousreply 219July 14, 2019 9:44 PM

[R22] in previous thread sees what I see. That the Duchess of Success is PLAYING US with some simple reverse psychology. And is winning brilliantly on most counts. Consider Archie’s godparents. Under which scenario does the public and media fervor last longest—to name the godparents that likely include not-entirely-unexpected Royal family members and known associates of Meghan’s, in the same manner as all the other RF parents of their generation have done, or to announce they’re keeping the list “secret”?

The exception is the whole mother shaming fracas. I admit I also think she looked awkward holding Archie in almost all the photos at polo. As if she’s barely held him since he was born. But that doesn’t jibe with her well-known tendencies toward control freakiness. Hmmm ...SNAP! I think I have the answer. Seriously. And I haven’t read it anywhere as a possible explanation. Any suggestions on how and where to explain it such that something a little lucrative might blow my way? Yeah, yeah, call me out for being shameless. I’m physically disabled (no need to feel very sorry about it, I’m not dying anytime soon) haven’t been able to work for 3.5 years (eh, you can feel a little sorry for me because I miss my career and hate feeling useless everyday), and could use some easy cash, prizes, or side gigs (couldn’t we all?). Excessive pride went out the window years ago!

Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 220July 14, 2019 9:49 PM

Sure, Meghan @ r193.

by Anonymousreply 221July 14, 2019 9:52 PM

Markle looked she was about to explode out of that dress from the back. The fabric is all stretched out and puckered at the seam. She must have put on weight since it was fitted (if it was ever fitted.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222July 14, 2019 9:55 PM

Is Muriel letting the poors post on the thread now?

by Anonymousreply 223July 14, 2019 9:59 PM

[quote] Any suggestions on how and where to explain it such that something a little lucrative might blow my way? Yeah, yeah, call me out for being shameless.

Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 224July 14, 2019 10:02 PM

omg [220] try cdan I guess

by Anonymousreply 225July 14, 2019 10:03 PM

Sam Markle is on

by Anonymousreply 226July 14, 2019 10:05 PM

[quote]In the end, it was a Strong Businesswoman look that she went for. White shirt, patterned skirt, hair scraped back into a penitential ponytail. The Duchess of Sussex paid her second visit to Wimbledon in just over a week yesterday, only this time she had the correct look — not jeans. But as she made her chastened way to her seat in her sub-Gilead straitjacket, I felt for all the world that the life had gone out of her. She’s not a tennis fan; she clearly doesn’t like or understand the game; it’s been the worst week of her royalling life. So why did Meghan even want to come back?

[quote]Officially, she was there to watch as her friend Serena Williams fought in the ladies’ final. Unofficially, she was there as part of a PR mission to salvage her reputation, after an appalling week of broken optics in which she’d revealed what she thought of the pesky, snappy, panting, royal-sniffing plebs at the tennis tournament. Arriving 10 days ago as part of a spontaneous “private” visit — alarm bells already — she’d thrown on the wrong clothes and brought the wrong people. She started giving the wrong orders: getting her protection officers to tell everyone to BACK RIGHT OFF and stop taking pictures. It was a diva fit reminiscent of the time she seemed to tell her minders to get her away from the throng at that market in Fiji — only this time no one even knew she was there.

by Anonymousreply 227July 14, 2019 10:15 PM

[quote]One woman, a former Wimbledon player, said she hadn’t even been trying to get a snap of Meghan when someone tapped on her shoulder and told her to stop taking pictures. Another tennis fan, an Azerbaijani oil engineer, said he had “no idea” she was there when a minder asked him to “please give them privacy”. Even if they had been photographing the duchess, didn’t she know it was a public place surrounded by cameras?

[quote]It dismally confirmed what I wrote in this column last week: that Meghan and Harry don’t want privacy, they want a private life in public, and no one is entitled to that.

[quote]Obviously, someone realised Meghan’s behaviour had been bad news because suddenly new engagements started popping up and she was snapped trying not to drop Archie at the polo. Later on today, we will be treated to the spectacle of the duchess arriving at the premiere of The Lion King in Leicester Square, an opportunity to show us exactly how much this deeply private person has come to terms with the idea of fans brandishing smartphones.

by Anonymousreply 228July 14, 2019 10:16 PM

[quote]Only I fear she won’t have listened. The appearance is being heavily spun as a sign of the duchess’s renewed love for the people, but it’s probably just a chance for Meghan to lick her idol Beyoncé. It’s a chance for her to swap tips about private jets and which photographer to choose for your next tastefully nude humanitarian photoshoot — Meghan’s own royal engagement photographer has just published naked butt pix of Serena on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar, after all.

[quote]As part of Serena’s plan to “speak out against injustice”, she offered her “unretouched” bum for a shoot, possibly even on Meghan’s recommendation. I’d be lying if I said I’d recovered from the menacing sight of Serena’s muscled haunch and the intense detail of her shimmering crevice. It didn’t make me feel “empowered” or “feminine”; it simply felt as if I was the victim.

[quote]Anyway! No one appears to have told Meghan that being a royal doesn’t mean being a celebrity. No one has told her that all this mad Z-lister behaviour isn’t the role she’s been employed to play. The one person who should have put her right, hasn’t. I doubt Harry sold the idea of their relationship to her on the concept of royal responsibility. He probably doesn’t understand, or doesn’t want to understand, the fragility of the agreement the royals have with the public. It’s a deal so simple, it can be summed up as: we pay, you pose. And if a royal denies access, what’s the point of being so fawningly nice? There’s no reason to let Kate go to the supermarket or Meghan run in the park or William fly Ryanair unhindered. The awful thing is that Meghan probably thinks she’s advancing some kind of really important statement about, like, privacy, when she is jeopardising this tender agreement.

by Anonymousreply 229July 14, 2019 10:18 PM

[quote]The only person who grasps this is Kate. Finally the palace went nuclear and dragged in their most valuable player last week. Not only Kate, but her sister Pippa as well — if you want to know how bad everything is, they literally took one of Meghan’s hands each and led her into the court, whereupon she was schooled in the royal art of smiling falsely without wanting to. She sat clamped in between them like a grinning asylum patient — or do I mean a “rehabilitated” Dubai princess?

by Anonymousreply 230July 14, 2019 10:19 PM

Thank you for extensively quoting a Meghan Markle nut from somewhere else. We certainly don't have enough comments about Meghan Markle here. Good idea to import some!

by Anonymousreply 231July 14, 2019 10:23 PM

That's pretty much the best Meghan has looked since she gave birth, but that's not saying much as the dress is clearly a size too small on top and she's got fat rolls in the back. She still looks . . . tacky. But it's all right, all things considered.

Of course, it nails the "I'm only here to be an A-List Celebrity hobnobbing wyith other A-Listers" flag to the mast. But we already knew that.

by Anonymousreply 232July 14, 2019 10:30 PM

R201 - "I know thee not, Jessica."

by Anonymousreply 233July 14, 2019 10:31 PM

Beyonce's dress was rather tasteless slit up to her hip. Too much, not very classy.

by Anonymousreply 234July 14, 2019 10:46 PM

Meghan has gone full frau. That’s the same type of ill-fitting dress the postpartum women of New Jersey wear when they have to accompany their spouse to a work dinner. Be careful what you wish for.

I’m surprised by the last photo on her Insta, showing off her double chin like that. Hashtag so brave.

by Anonymousreply 235July 14, 2019 10:52 PM

That dress is a poor fit, of a poor cut, in a poor fabric for Meghan’s body type. The thing that’s odd is, if you’re an apple shape like she is, you learn by her age to avoid all those things. A heavy, shiny, stiff fabric cut straight across the midsection, small enough that it gives an outline of her belly? You make that mistake once and never again. Not to mention the sheer top doesn’t let her get away with ANY squeezing in the bust area, but rather emphasizes it. You can see when she’s hugging Bey and Jay that she takes care not to stretch her arms much. Imagine if the dress had ripped! Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 236July 14, 2019 10:52 PM

R231, that was the article in The Times.

by Anonymousreply 237July 14, 2019 10:58 PM

R227 - Thanks for posting the TIMES piece. It is viciously on point and this isn't the GLOBE or the MIRROR or the SUN.

Has anyone called Sara Latham on the carpet? Because if she's earning 140,000 quid p.a. for this, the BRF has been had.

by Anonymousreply 238July 14, 2019 11:07 PM

You have to click on the photo at R222 to get the whole picture of how she’s literally about to pop out of that dress, straining fabric, puckered seams, fat rolls and all.

by Anonymousreply 239July 14, 2019 11:09 PM

Thank yoo for posting the article. R229.

by Anonymousreply 240July 14, 2019 11:11 PM

Yeah, R[224] and R[225], I hear ya. I’m usually not so chav (did I use that correctly?). In better times I certainly amused myself with more sophisticated endeavors. Such as playing several musical instruments, raising a puppy, and doting on my nephews from the days they were born. Interestingly, those types of activities can lead to something called de Quervain’s tendinitis. It is very common in new mothers that are frequently scooping up their infants in one hand. I’m right-handed, but my worst bouts with the overuse injury were in my left hand. At it’s worse, if I had to hold a baby, I would have positioned my left arm exactly as Duchess Meghan did in the photos this past week.

I would have also employed things like a baby sling or pram, and let others cuddle the cute little bundle of joy, but I don’t live in palatial cottages or have hordes of photographers following me around, so who am I to judge? I’m sure the Duchess has access to excellent medical experts. At the time the tendinitis was a problem for me, the only things that helped were cortisone shots in my wrist and resting the affected hand. I wasn’t able to do yoga, or any exercise that put weight on or required force from my hands and wrists. Even cooking was difficult if things like chopping and stirring were involved. All together, limitations of such an injury may also contribute to difficulties the Duchess may be having in losing her pregnancy weight.

I contacted the Sun. I was transferred to a reporter. He seemed interested and said it was certainly an interesting lead to look into. Maybe he was just being polite. If there is substance to my theory, I asked that my name not be used. If nothing else, it was a wee bit of harmless fun and frivolity.

If I’m correct, just remember where you heard it first. 😉

by Anonymousreply 241July 14, 2019 11:17 PM

Jason Wu is a shit designer, and that dress is Sears quality. It didn't help matters that Meghan had on the wrong size. Her face and hair looked ok, so I will give her that.

by Anonymousreply 242July 14, 2019 11:23 PM

The way it shifted in the midriff as she walked brought to mind the swaying bump days.

I think MeMe is having thyroid issues or is on psych meds. She has gained significant weight in the last 6 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 243July 14, 2019 11:27 PM

r242 = Beyonce

by Anonymousreply 244July 14, 2019 11:30 PM

Okay - I apologize for this in advance (because I don't want to be one of those posters) - I am the same height and build as Kate Middleton. When I was her age, I was just as thin. Some people just are. So can we stop the anorexic stuff?

I disliked all three Wimbledon looks and both Lion King looks. (Sorry, Queen Bey, but that dress was a hard no). I think Mehgain's dress is too tight. Like she didn't have it sized to fit, but rather got a dress to wear for free and didn't alter.

by Anonymousreply 245July 14, 2019 11:30 PM

Straining the seams and spilling over the black pleather and mesh — in JULY.

Well done, Your Highness.

by Anonymousreply 246July 14, 2019 11:32 PM

R246 - That closeup back view of Meghan's dress is truly horrifying. The puckered zipper looks like it's about to split. With all her money, she couldn't get the dress in a proper size?

by Anonymousreply 247July 14, 2019 11:47 PM

R218, Thank you for those photos of the Chattos! Lady Sarah is one of the Queen's favorites. I've always found it interesting that Princess Margaret turned out such level-headed children. But I also remember being surprised to read that she was really a hands-on mother, despite the well-known horror stories about her behavior.

BTW, I quoted the Times article because another poster had already posted a photo of it (thank you), and a request was made for it. I try to avoid getting drawn into any debates about Meghan: I'm just not that invested. But the article touched on the larger picture: about the BRF's contract with the United Kingdom, in a sense. Watching Meghan's development in her new role is like watching some strange social experiment.

by Anonymousreply 248July 14, 2019 11:48 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249July 14, 2019 11:51 PM

Has the titular role been cast yet in the Meghan Markle Story? Just asking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250July 14, 2019 11:55 PM

Neither Meghan nor Kate has an eating or any other kind of disorder. Kate is longwaisted (on top of being tall) with very narrow hips, so when she is thin, her midsection looks REALLY slim and outside the norm. She has healthy and strong arms and legs. Meghan is shortwaisted (on top of being short) and apple-shaped, meaning when she’s not very thin, she has a noticeable belly. But at her current weight (which really isn’t fat), she has thin arms and legs.

They are almost opposite body types, it’s interesting.

by Anonymousreply 251July 14, 2019 11:57 PM

Oh, it’s not pleather. It seems to be some sort of stretchy satin or doubleknit? Must have been hot as hell.

by Anonymousreply 252July 15, 2019 12:04 AM

Are we going to discuss how huge Beyonce is? I guess she just gives no fucks anymore. No idea why she would call Megan ‘my queen’.

by Anonymousreply 253July 15, 2019 12:10 AM

Can we take a moment to look at how good Harry wears a tux?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254July 15, 2019 12:16 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255July 15, 2019 12:26 AM

I think Jay looked the best and I think he is a low life and a criminal. But, better than the 3 of them. Bey wearing the slit to the hip dress with no panties promoting a kids movie, super klassssssy. Trash, all of them.

by Anonymousreply 256July 15, 2019 12:28 AM

How do they know if Harry is wearing a clip-on tie? I'll be honest: I can tie a tie, but not a bow tie.

by Anonymousreply 257July 15, 2019 12:29 AM

I know Serena is also a Sunshine Sachs client, which is likely why there is so much mutual promo. Anyone know about the Carters?

by Anonymousreply 258July 15, 2019 12:29 AM

William looked very nice at the tennis. As did his wife, the twist on the dress was an unusual detail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259July 15, 2019 12:31 AM

R[247], my guess is that it fit the maximum size Meghan expected to be by now. She’s the consummate planner. If she ordered the dress before Archie was born, I’m certain she and the designer took into account a reasonable range of weight change, then constructed it at a “best guess” size while allowing it to be taken in or let out closer to the event. If she ordered it after Archie was born, my guess is that she took her size at the time to be the “worst case scenario” and assumed that if alterations were needed, they would be to take the dress IN.

Either way, it lines up with my opinion that the poor girl has gained substantial weight after giving birth, and/or a lot of weight has shifted, and/or she’s painfully bloated, since we first saw her a couple of days after Archie’s birth. I mean, just look at her face when she and Prince Harry first showed the baby to the press, and compare it with Trooping the Colour, at the polo, and at the premiere.

*Something* hasn’t gone to plan because Meghan Markle would never step out in such an ill-fitting dress if she had a choice. Could be some combination of thyroid problems, hormone problems, exercise limitations, diet changes...I’m probably missing some possibilities. I actually feel sorry for her. I’m sure she was aware of every roll and lump.

by Anonymousreply 260July 15, 2019 12:32 AM

R252 Maybe she took the advice to wear polyester to sweat off the bloat. Don’t know what she’s going to do about the lard though, that can’t be sweated off.

Bey has already always been thicc and prone to fatness when she’s not doing her pseudo-vegan diets to lose weight. Even at her thinnest, maybe when she was in that Austin Powers movie, she was still medium-large size, she’s build big as in big boned and muscular plus easy to gain weight. But she wears her extra weight well as in better than Meghan. Meghan unfortunately has thin legs that make her wide upper body and tendency towards fatness seem worse. Her wide shoulders and barrel-like torso makes it very hard to style properly. The short neck and wide waist even when she was thin doesn’t help at all. She literally needs to limit to short a-line or straight dresses in monotone colors.

Jason Wu is a good designer, I don’t blame the designer when the woman wearing the outfit chooses wrong for her shape and size. That black dress would look great on many women, just not on ones with short neck and wide upper body. The sheer black chiffon emphasized the shoulders, neck, and arms, it’s all wrong for her. Length of the dress and horizontal natural waistline would work only if the wearer has an elongated figure, can be petite or talk just need to have ectomorph frame/ build to make it work. On Meghan she made it look like a cross between empire waist and natural waist due to her wide torso. The dress was utterly ruined by Meghan.

But I doubt she cares. Meghan was a chunky little kid and it’s likely she’s had to try hard to stay average weight as an actress. But now no fucks are given because she’s landed the dim prince and popped out a kid to make sure she’ll never go hungry.

by Anonymousreply 261July 15, 2019 12:34 AM

^^^meant to say can be petite or tall

by Anonymousreply 262July 15, 2019 12:35 AM

Huh R260? Her clothes were ill fitting when she was thin, and they don't fit now. She's never worn the proper size or had things altered to fit her correctly.

by Anonymousreply 263July 15, 2019 12:40 AM

R260 must have just gotten internet access. Have you SEEN the getups she’s worn? Either she’s swimming in it (that blue and white Oscar de la Renta schmatta) or its bursting at the seams (at her thinnest, even, in the Roland Mouret).

Sometimes she gets a good fit, but it’s rare.

by Anonymousreply 264July 15, 2019 12:50 AM

[quote] I've always found it interesting that Princess Margaret turned out such level-headed children

That son of hers is a dirtbag.

by Anonymousreply 265July 15, 2019 12:50 AM

I just want Meghan to get a good tailor/seamstress. No matter what her flaws are it can be fixed. Harry has always been a damn slob. Meghan should know better. You can make a $50 dress look expensive with the right cut.

by Anonymousreply 266July 15, 2019 1:00 AM

Did the lovely but increasingly frail looking Duchess of Kent put in one of her appearances at this years Wimbledon?

by Anonymousreply 267July 15, 2019 1:03 AM

Did anyone pick up on the red indentation of the Jason Wu dress into Meghan's neck? The dress was so tight in the top portion of her torso, it appears that it was digging into her skin in her lower neck.

Also the sheer front left portion of the dress exhibited two small holes near the seam of her left arm. And there was that small matter of the dress-hanging-tag dangling from her right posterior axilla.

For an estimated £15,000 (dress/shoes/purse/earrings), Meghan does not demonstrate good-look-value for the taxpayers.

by Anonymousreply 268July 15, 2019 1:07 AM

See this comment?

"Markle is the only actor that had to quit acting to be able to show up on the red carpet for a movie premiere ."

LOL

by Anonymousreply 269July 15, 2019 1:10 AM

It looks like she’s bored with Haz and her body language is saying “get out of my way, someone FAMOUS” is here!”

The tight bun is a typical AA hairdo, she’s calling out to her peeps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270July 15, 2019 1:33 AM

[QUOTE] A black dress SHOULD make a woman look thinner

Everyone says that but I don’t think it’s always true. Good foundation garments are the key.

by Anonymousreply 271July 15, 2019 1:45 AM

Jay-Z sure is UGLY. Beyoncé looks like she’s channeling Bollywood red carpet. Her weave on point though, but she fat.

by Anonymousreply 272July 15, 2019 1:50 AM

Here ya go R268.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273July 15, 2019 1:51 AM

OK, enough. FFs across the board for the new cunts in town.

Thank you Muriel for giving us a way to know how many people actually participate in a thread. The ratio here makes it clear that once again we have been infested.

Fuck you MM trolls. You have nothing new to say, zero wit trying to say it, and are tedious (look it up) as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 274July 15, 2019 1:58 AM

The line on her thick neck looks painful.

Bey is also a SS client, like SW.

When she grabbed at her arm, it was awkward.

by Anonymousreply 275July 15, 2019 1:59 AM

GallagherGal3, Chicago, United States, 2 hours ago

Thanks to Toronto-Industry-Bish for this gem: Harry said he's seen the Lion King 20 times, and it's one of his favourite movies. That's interesting. A movie about a Prince who knocks off his brother so he can be King :/ Lol. Whoa! Subliminal messaging?

by Anonymousreply 276July 15, 2019 2:10 AM

Interesting observation, R276! So, do all the cast and crew wait in a receiving line for the Queen's grandson (who had NOTHING TO DO with the movie) and his wife to move up the line to speak to them? Exactly who is being celebrated here?

by Anonymousreply 277July 15, 2019 2:29 AM

Magic Marker flew over the cuckoo’s nest. She’s had a pharmaceutical lobotomy the tweaky gauche grifter? Handled. Wimbledon was her public double penetration. Actually she was tripled, that old royal next to Katharine. We won’t see her lunging in front of Handbag breaking protocol anymore, watch.

by Anonymousreply 278July 15, 2019 3:06 AM

Cue the annoying headlines about new BFFs Bey and Markle.

by Anonymousreply 279July 15, 2019 3:10 AM

R252 the fabric is described as ‘acetate’ which is given to puckering, and can be quite unforgiving.

by Anonymousreply 280July 15, 2019 3:38 AM

Me-gainer 2000 should know that there is but one Queen Bey and she does not share power.

by Anonymousreply 281July 15, 2019 3:52 AM

This is quite funny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282July 15, 2019 3:55 AM

Well but . . . She wore ill-fitting, odd-looking dresses for the 6 minutes between getting married and getting pregnant, and then frequently thereafter before she was showing . . .

by Anonymousreply 283July 15, 2019 4:12 AM

Comment from another board, curious if true.

Someone new must be handling the Sussex Instagram.

The last two posts have been more concise, matched the other royal accounts in highlighting more of the event than PH/MM, and also tagged the other royal accounts.

The other royal accounts have always tagged Sussex Royal but until the Wimbledon post, no one was getting an @ or a tag. Not in the christening photo, the happy birthday to Phillip or the Queen... no free press on any of them.

Now the Wimbledon post mentions Kate is the patron (plus tagged Kensington Royal) and the premier post mentions “the Duke’s” foundation - twice - without awkwardly inserting MM in a space where she’s not relevant.

It doesn’t at all match the previous post style.

by Anonymousreply 284July 15, 2019 4:16 AM

[268] The most charitable interpretation I can put on that line is that she had thyroid surgery, which made her hypothyroid (or euthyroid, and being hyperthyroid before caused her previousness litheness) which would explain at least some of the weight gain.

by Anonymousreply 285July 15, 2019 4:22 AM

shoot I mean [r268] of course.

by Anonymousreply 286July 15, 2019 4:22 AM

R18 I actually don't think the Queen will drop after Philip goes. By all accounts, they barely see each other any more. Philip spends most of his time up at Sandringham while the Queen is either in London or at Windsor. I'm sure they'll see each other at Balmoral in a little over a week when the Queen leaves for her summer holiday.

by Anonymousreply 287July 15, 2019 4:33 AM

Good catch r284 they do seem more concise the last few posts. The Wimbledon post is esp telling: "The Duchess of Sussex ACCOMPANIED the Duchess of Cambridge" to the event. NO way did Megs write that copy, noting her as secondary to Kate. And the tags as well. Something may be up, keep an eye on the ig account.

by Anonymousreply 288July 15, 2019 4:38 AM

Come now, R263 and R264. There are differences between looking like a sexy bombshell and an elegant aristocrat, that some women don’t grasp. And many women aren’t skilled choosing clothes and accessories that make the most of their assets, minimize flaws, and balance their profiles and overall shapes. But not being able to raise your arms for fear of splitting seams? A full inch of your breast pushed up over the FRONT of your bra or bodice, and a handful of side and back flab spilling over at your ribs? No one with working nerves in their limbs can be THAT clueless about fit. She could have the style sense of Miss Piggy and still be aware that the slightest flatulence in concert with a giggle would be the kind of disaster that truly threatens the monarchy.

Methinks neither of you have ever had to wear a bra with an underwire. And not for fun. For support.

by Anonymousreply 289July 15, 2019 5:05 AM

The only thing bothering me about MM in these pictures is the constant beatific expression she dons when out on royal business. But more importantly, what's up with Beyonce? Is her face full of fillers? Who did that horrible makeup? Why does she so often wear ugly, unflattering, pageant-y evening dresses? She's such a beautiful woman, she looks better sitting courtside at a basketball game than she does here.

by Anonymousreply 290July 15, 2019 5:16 AM

[quote]And many women aren’t skilled choosing clothes and accessories that make the most of their assets, minimize flaws, and balance their profiles and overall shapes.

And many women, especially those under public scrutiny, have the common sense to consult with experts to put their best foot forward. As it were.

by Anonymousreply 291July 15, 2019 5:17 AM

[quote]And many women, especially those under public scrutiny, have the common sense to consult with experts to put their best foot forward. As it were.

Indeed.

by Anonymousreply 292July 15, 2019 5:32 AM

R267, The Duchess of Kent has pretty much retired from public life and hasn’t been to Wimbledon in years. I miss her presenting the trophies - she had a genuine warmth about her which seems to be sadly lacking in the young royals.

by Anonymousreply 293July 15, 2019 7:34 AM

I truly do not understand why MM never improves. I haven't got the slightest doubt that she reads the tonne of feedback on her behaviour and appearance. Yet she continues to lurch from one disaster to another. There is a volume of information on what is considered correct attire for every occasion, royal or otherwise, and there are stylists galore in London. It is widely known that Diana called in the services of Vogue, which was a huge success.

by Anonymousreply 294July 15, 2019 7:47 AM

R294 that's because ME thinks she's superior to everyone, simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 295July 15, 2019 8:10 AM

She is dropping weight week by week. She'll be back to her original 115lbs by Christmas and then wil probably get pregnant again.

by Anonymousreply 296July 15, 2019 8:55 AM

[quote] She is dropping weight week by week.

Hahahahahahaha, yeah, of course she does.

by Anonymousreply 297July 15, 2019 9:20 AM

I wonder if Bey and Jay regret that video with the picture of their Melanated Mona, now that they have actually met the huge(ly) unimpressive duchess with her faux English accent, and white girl leaning attitudes and tendencies?

by Anonymousreply 298July 15, 2019 11:48 AM

R298, it doesn’t matter what they think. It’s all PR (Sunshine Sachs?). Noticed Bey doesn’t even call Archie by name. Wtf was that?

I can’t believe how WIDE Meghan’s backside has gotten.

by Anonymousreply 299July 15, 2019 12:08 PM

These two idiots (Jay-Bee) think that meeting some royals makes them royal as well, so no.

Chances are that Bee is just about as shallow and fake as Meg. I guess they're already in contact arranging a playdate for their spawn.

Imagine this scenery ...

Bey (looking for Archie and Sir): SIR ARCHIE, COME HERE!

Meg: "Sir Archie"? Oh, that's sooooo nice of you to consider my son being blue-blooded! You know, The Queen didn't style him a Royal Highness - SO UNFAIR! But YOU referring to him as "Sir Archie" is sooooooooo cutesy!

Bey: I was actually looking for my own kid as well as yours. My baby boy, you know, his name's Sir. But I agree, this is a REALLY cutesy coincidence! Guess what would be another cutesy coincidence? If Archie and Rumi got an item! Imagine this - dynastical royalty AND celebrity royalty JOINED in marriage!

Meg: Oh Goooooooood, now THAT would be soooooooo awesome! Let's start planning their wedding NOW! What will I wear? I think black will be the PERFECT colour for the occasion as it's SO slimming - and you can wear the golden dress you wore back for the Lion King premiere! What an awesome dress, so CLASSY! And truly regal at that!

by Anonymousreply 300July 15, 2019 12:12 PM

On the Sussex Royal Insta it says that Disney made a donation to the Sussex's foundation (she calls it a community initiative, say what? ) that doesn't even formally exist yet.

So, did Disney pay for them to turn up to the event? Meg likes to be paid for appearances, that was her aim.

Makes sense, they are no longer part of the Royal Foundation, so she could have grasped that donation easily.

by Anonymousreply 301July 15, 2019 12:13 PM

R301 - I agree with the person up thread who said that Meghan is no longer writing the Sussex Royal posts. If she was still doing it, she would have mentioned all of the celebrities she met at the premiere. The captions are more professional and concise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302July 15, 2019 12:17 PM

Princess Margaret wore quite an outfit to watch tennis at Wimbledon. How times have changed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303July 15, 2019 12:21 PM

It does seem that there’s been a bit of a smackdown on the houses of Cambridge and Sussex.

by Anonymousreply 304July 15, 2019 12:22 PM

God she looks so F.A.T in that dress. I'm sure she's actually gaining not losing weight.

by Anonymousreply 305July 15, 2019 12:26 PM

R297 Nostradamus has landed with an outlandish prediction.

by Anonymousreply 306July 15, 2019 12:31 PM

William's face when Kate's name was announced to present the trophy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307July 15, 2019 12:34 PM

I wonder if Meghan's style choices are an attempt to distinguish herself from the always correct and polished Kate? If so, she's going about it the wrong way. She could be a little flashier, a little trendier, a little more global-inspired in her fashion choices than Kate, while still wearing appropriate and flattering outfits. She could even do it while wearing British brands. A good stylist and excellent tailors would be key to this, though, as she's got little taste of her own and a hard-to-fit figure. Why she doesn't employ these people is an eternal mystery: She'll never have a positive style image that works in contrast to Kate if she doesn't call in the professionals.

by Anonymousreply 308July 15, 2019 12:36 PM

Has Meghan been brought to heel, or has Harry? Based on their recent outings it appears the honeymoon is over. Not quite in divorce territory, yet, but he is clearly tired of her antics.

by Anonymousreply 309July 15, 2019 12:37 PM

Word for word, r308.

I've consistently argued here that the Duchess of Sussex must find her own style that is not in competition with Kate, but in contrast to her.

For reasons both physical and position-wise, their is no such thing as competing with Kate. She's at least 5 "10" and no more than 120 lbs, if that. She's a human designer clothes hanger. She'll have a much more easier task than Markle in finding garments that look good on her. That's the reality of the situation.

The Duchess must leave the floral prints, flounces, frou-frous, subtle sparkle and boring work-day dresses to Kate, who is, imho, always spectacularly, boringly perfect in her choice of garments , as she should be because of her position. Nobody wants a "trendy" future Queen Consort, which is why she needs to stop with the skinny jeans.

The Duchess has to have help finding a young, up and coming, obscure British designer who is heavily influenced and loves Yohji Yamamoto. In contrast to Kate, she should go slightly more severe, except with color, let it fly. She has gorgeous coloring; the perfect canvas for bold color.

by Anonymousreply 310July 15, 2019 12:58 PM

Poor Bea just wants to dance.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311July 15, 2019 1:38 PM

Not since the Boston Tea Party has an American ruffled up the British Royal Family!

by Anonymousreply 312July 15, 2019 2:43 PM

R312 - yes, because that's what the world needs more of right now - ruffled feathers!

by Anonymousreply 313July 15, 2019 2:51 PM

On the front page on the Sun today, there's a photo of Harry & Meghan at the Lion King a premiere with the headline "Harrykuna Megtata". Even by the Sun's standards, that's embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 314July 15, 2019 5:14 PM

Temperley London has some fantastically patterned yet modestly cut dresses that would be perfect for post-partum Meghan. Something like this would have worked well for the Lion King premiere and been both more striking and more comfortable than what she wore. Honestly, Meghan's not THAT impossible to dress: The Suits folks managed it fine on what had to be a limited wardrobe budget. Apple shapes are not ideal for high fashion, but any decent stylist could make it work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315July 15, 2019 6:09 PM

R311 Bea’s eyes aren’t the features that are distracting from her looking pretty. It’s the fact that her eyes are too closely spaced. Whereas Harry’s close set eyes are beady and downturned, Bea’s close-set eyes are big and round thus giving her an unfortunate look indeed.

by Anonymousreply 316July 15, 2019 6:18 PM

Photos and videos of Charles and Camilla visiting the Duchy of Cornwall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317July 15, 2019 6:31 PM

Camilla went solo for this lunch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318July 15, 2019 6:32 PM

[quote] the headline "Harrykuna Megtata". Even by the Sun's standards, that's embarrassing.

Even by DL royal frau nickname conventions, that's embarassing.

by Anonymousreply 319July 15, 2019 6:32 PM

George looks like Kate's father Michael Middleton, Charlotte looks like William and Louis resembles Kate. Do you agree with this assessment?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320July 15, 2019 6:39 PM

I think Charlotte looks like HM.

by Anonymousreply 321July 15, 2019 6:40 PM

Novak Djokovic, the Wimbledon champion, wasn't going to pass up a chance to introduce his family to William and Kate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322July 15, 2019 6:46 PM

Meghan looks like she's going to cry after she gets some words of encouragement from this guy in the crowd last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323July 15, 2019 6:48 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324July 15, 2019 6:50 PM

R315 Good call. That dress is really pretty, and the cut would have been quite flattering on Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 325July 15, 2019 6:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326July 15, 2019 7:09 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327July 15, 2019 7:14 PM

R326 - Charles could get away with wearing a double breasted suit when he was a slim young man but now that he's put on weight, he should change his suits to single breasted.

by Anonymousreply 328July 15, 2019 7:15 PM

I think Prince George looks like Earl Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 329July 15, 2019 7:18 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330July 15, 2019 7:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331July 15, 2019 7:24 PM

Charlotte looks more like William than like her mother, but her overall look is very Windsor. I think she'll end up being a striking young woman, but perhaps not truly beautiful (in the manner of Princess Anne). Louis is the spit of Kate and will be the hottie in the family. George always reminds me of Edward VIII for some reason--perhaps because he always seems terribly worried.

by Anonymousreply 332July 15, 2019 7:43 PM

"Camilla loves babies."

Yeah, especially with sriracha!

by Anonymousreply 333July 15, 2019 8:39 PM

Wow at R323. Meg is absolutely on the verge of tears there. I suspect some serious post-partum issues are happening and, as other posters have suggested, perhaps some serious prescription drugs to help her mind are not helping her body. She seemed so overcome by receiving a small and generic compliment.

by Anonymousreply 334July 15, 2019 8:51 PM

Whatever one's opinion of Meghan, it's fair to say she's had a hellaciously stressful year: New country, new marriage, new job, new baby, all in the course of 12 months. Even someone made of tungsten might begin to crack. Actually, the same thing happened to Diana in the early '80s, and that's when her bulimia and meltdowns started. At least Meghan is a lot older than Diana was, and used to the pressures of trying to make it as an actress.

by Anonymousreply 335July 15, 2019 8:54 PM

The Hello cover has the two Duchesses on the cover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336July 15, 2019 8:58 PM

I can't see R323's video. It just says "URL signature's mismatch".

by Anonymousreply 337July 15, 2019 9:01 PM

It's Tiara Time...swipe for photos of the George IV State Diadem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338July 15, 2019 9:01 PM

If you passed this woman, would you give her a second look?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339July 15, 2019 9:02 PM

That's a hella shady cover on Hello. Kate looks like she's laughing at MM, who looks like a refugee.

by Anonymousreply 340July 15, 2019 9:10 PM

R337 - try this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341July 15, 2019 9:12 PM

R337 - if this one doesn't work, you'll have to go on Instagram and find it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342July 15, 2019 9:13 PM

R337 - I'll try one more time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343July 15, 2019 9:14 PM

I get Url signature mismatch on all of the ones you posted, r342.

What is url signature mismatch anyway? I've never seen it anywhere but the DL

by Anonymousreply 344July 15, 2019 9:16 PM

The sheer black part of Markle's dress looks like it could tear apart at any moment. Granted it didn't so maybe it felt okay while she was wearing it. Can you imagine if it split?!

by Anonymousreply 345July 15, 2019 9:17 PM

If you google "House of Sussex" instagram, the video is the first post.

Not feeling any pity for Meghan. It just goes to show that ambition can open doors, but it doesn't open hearts. She only seems to care if people like her. She does not seem to care if she is serving THEM well, her adopted countrymen.

by Anonymousreply 346July 15, 2019 9:28 PM

R335 So what if she’s had a “stressful year”? Are we supposed to feel sorry for her?

Diana had no real idea what she was getting into. The paparazzi hysteria began with her so that added pressure was something neither she nor anyone else could predict.

Markle couldn’t get that ring on her finger fast enough. She and Dickhead had never even lived on the same continent yet she came barrelling over just as fast as she could for her tax-payer funded vanity wedding.

She arrogantly assumed that going to Rwanda for 3 days and making one speech about herself for the UN was all the “humanitarian” credentials she needed - she could “hit the ground running” for an institution she claimed she knew nothing about just a few months earlier and everyone would adore her for it.

She lacked the basic manners & decency not to treat staff like shit on her shoes even before the wedding, and she ignored all advice to avoid parading around in outfits that cost a years wages for most people in the UK.

A year in and she’s clearing row upon row for herself and two friends in order to “privately” show up at Wimbledon - proving that she’s learned precisely nothing.

Markle is an absolute cunt who has blatantly used every human being she has ever encountered for her own glorification - including her husband and son.

“She’s had a stressful year”. Tough shit. It’s her own fault, no one else’s.

by Anonymousreply 347July 15, 2019 9:41 PM

I found "House of Sussex" instagram, but no video, r346.

by Anonymousreply 348July 15, 2019 9:44 PM

I think an empire dress, or dresses similar in the style to those in her Reitman’s collection would suit her. Flowing to hide her belly and hips, but showing her arms, which are still slim.

by Anonymousreply 349July 15, 2019 9:46 PM

If you go to the home page of the House of Sussex insta, it's the very first tile. Click on the first tile to enlarge. Once enlarged, click the play icon.

by Anonymousreply 350July 15, 2019 9:49 PM

R323's video is the second one on this Instagram page:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351July 15, 2019 9:51 PM

Cross-posted with the others!

by Anonymousreply 352July 15, 2019 9:52 PM

Even the fraus on CB hated the dress and commented on the terrible fit.

There's apparently also a CDAN blind out today (I didn't see it, one of the CB Meghanstans mentioned it) that Harry has secretly seen a divorce attorney. I don't believe it for a moment any more than I believe Meghan really went to New York in February to see one.

If half the shit CDAN posted about Harry and Meghan were true, these threads would be setting cyperspace on fire.

Alas that they are not!

by Anonymousreply 353July 15, 2019 9:58 PM

Meghan has no inner worth, so the criticism that is being mirrored back to her is messing with her ego. Self-pity and arrogance are the two sides of her coin.

I hope she's holding on to the baby weight only because she plans on having another baby soon. If she hasn't lost the weight because she is simply unable to, the eventual breakdown when she admits to herself that her body is irrevocably changed will be epic. Her whole identity is wrapped up in being (what she thinks is) "sexy". She does not seem to be the type that will accept middle aged.

by Anonymousreply 354July 15, 2019 9:59 PM

My bets are that Meghan will get pregnant again ASAP, and after the second child is born, go all in with the mommy makover: boobs, lipo, tummy tuck, the works. It would actually be the most logical plan.

by Anonymousreply 355July 15, 2019 10:00 PM

She's going to look like that Sanchez woman who is with Bezos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356July 15, 2019 10:03 PM

Yeah R356, I've always thought Sanchez and Markle are quite similar.

by Anonymousreply 357July 15, 2019 10:08 PM

R353 No such CDAN blind today. Not that I can see, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 358July 15, 2019 10:15 PM

This one was, though: Blind Item #3 The permanent A+ list singer wanted nothing to do with the alliterate former actress. The singer put her in the same category as she does the realty family. Forced to take pictures but never going to be friends.

by Anonymousreply 359July 15, 2019 10:18 PM

Must be nice to go play boho humanitarians traipsing around exotic locales on the public’s largesse. Show up at unglamorous sites to pose for photo ops with actual people who do the grunt or bulk of the work. Go back to taxpayers-funded luxury abodes and plan for appearance at next celebrity-infested charity events You know, the really important planning like what overpriced and ill-fitted designer outfit to wear and writing self-aggrandizing speeches to lecture how humanitarian and charitable they are, coordinating with PR to see which fellow attention whores at the soirées they can be photographed with in order to break the internet. Must be nice in the mind of a delusional, climbing cunt without an ounce of decency.

by Anonymousreply 360July 15, 2019 10:25 PM

Would love that to be true, R359. Not sure I buy it, though.

R360 Exactly. Couldn’t agree more.

by Anonymousreply 361July 15, 2019 10:34 PM

In y opinion, The Thorn Birds was not on the same planet with the Rag Quartet. Have to disagree with the poster upthread. The Thorn Birds was a soap opera. The Raj Quartet was literature - Colleen McCullough couldn't have come up with Scott's level of handling of English to save her life.

by Anonymousreply 362July 15, 2019 10:51 PM

^* Ooops - apologies! Wrong thread!

R362

by Anonymousreply 363July 15, 2019 10:52 PM

Not to mention that it also should have said, "my" opinion and "Raj Quartet" not Rag Quartet.

Had crowns on the brain and wandered onto wrong thread . . .

R362

by Anonymousreply 364July 15, 2019 10:54 PM

I believe the blind could be true in that Beyonce never allows anyone else to dilute her brand. Continued association with Meghan would do nothing for her, only lift Meghan's profile.

by Anonymousreply 365July 15, 2019 11:02 PM

Today, Jason Wu, designer of the black shiny stiff dress that wore Markle last night, sat down and had a good cry.

by Anonymousreply 366July 15, 2019 11:07 PM

Beyoncé is tight with her family and the girls she was close with pre-fame. She’s never taken the Taylor approach of folding new people into her squad, except maybe for Gwyneth for a few years there, and look how that turned out. I think CDAN blinds are made-up dreck, but I think Bey sees Meghan as an interesting public figure to meet, not someone to be bosom buddies with.

by Anonymousreply 367July 16, 2019 12:31 AM

I love the new slow pace of this thread. Thanks Muriel.

by Anonymousreply 368July 16, 2019 12:47 AM

In that video of Meghan receiving a compliment, I don’t see any impending tears. She’s an actress who likes attention. She was just overacting “gracious” and “appreciative of the little people”.

In my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 369July 16, 2019 12:49 AM

Beyonce and Jay Z are a fake couple - Jay Z has been fucking women non stop since the marriage. Jay Z is a former crack dealer and should be damned proud to be meeting even the fringes of the BRF.

by Anonymousreply 370July 16, 2019 12:53 AM

R315, absolutely no offence but that;s what my mother brings back from holidays and throws on for coffee and daily ablutions.... she is 73. I am absolutely howling, god love ya, thank you for making my night ( and making me choke my cuppa ) lol.

by Anonymousreply 371July 16, 2019 12:55 AM

I knew it. It's a caftan.

by Anonymousreply 372July 16, 2019 1:04 AM

R370 at least Beyoncé and Jay-Z earned their money and fame with their own ambition and talent. The BRF got to where they are by literally being born (or marrying in).

by Anonymousreply 373July 16, 2019 1:06 AM

That's it, folks, until Autumn. All we will have are Balmoral sightings.

by Anonymousreply 374July 16, 2019 1:17 AM

*Sigh. So peaceful here now.

When will William have another affair so that things pick up around here?

by Anonymousreply 375July 16, 2019 1:40 AM

Was Harry shacked up with Adam? Adam was looking nice that day...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376July 16, 2019 1:48 AM

Who cares about Harry, whether he is "missing" or not.

Kate is Queen now, apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377July 16, 2019 1:54 AM

And besides, R376...

The Queen is dead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378July 16, 2019 1:58 AM

r374, Don't be too smug,I have seen her fans reference kings of old.Most particularly Henry VII..We must all prepare for years of civil war so Dickface can be king and Meg will of course rule all the lands everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 379July 16, 2019 1:58 AM

r378, Christ was I so pissed up I missed a year?

by Anonymousreply 380July 16, 2019 2:02 AM

Says Wills and Kate knew where he was but 'no one else did' (meaning Meghan and his security). I think it's not totally implausible. He probably wanted to see his friends and went to one of their houses and had a good time just being himself instead of "Woke Dad Humanitarian"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381July 16, 2019 2:03 AM

Indeed R379. I can see Harry pulling a "Edward IV trick" and having his brother drowned in malmsey wine. Then Harry will look to Richard III for inspiration and lock up Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis in the tower.

They say history repeats itself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382July 16, 2019 2:04 AM

Queen Catherine.

Long may she reign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383July 16, 2019 2:06 AM

[quote] That's it, folks, until Autumn. All we will have are Balmoral sightings.

And possibly Philip's funeral.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384July 16, 2019 2:09 AM

R 379 Please do explain your reference to Henry VII.

R 379 Do please explain the reference to Henry VII in regards to Meghan Markle.

Henry VII was the son of Margaret Beaufort, who was the great-great grand daughter of King Edward III through his son John of Gaunt and his bastard children with Kathryn Swynford (later legitimized). That was the only tenuous tie Henry Tudor had to the English throne. He was the one who murdered the true heirs to the throne (Edward IV's sons) and had the audacity to marry the murdered princes sister, Elizabeth of York. It was through Elizabeth that he gained a sense of legitimacy to the throne.

by Anonymousreply 385July 16, 2019 2:18 AM

I think Prince Philip will spontaneously combust while careening in his Rover through the Highlands. This will spare the cost of an expensive state funeral, as the BRF is trying to reduce their cost to the taxpayers of the UK.

by Anonymousreply 386July 16, 2019 2:21 AM

r385, The referemce was in regard to weirdys saying Harry 6 steps from the throne , so as henry VII was not close to the throne ,,you nevr know..They fantasize of blood and death I fear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387July 16, 2019 2:32 AM

When Philip dies, he will most likely be buried at Frogmore.

by Anonymousreply 388July 16, 2019 2:34 AM

r388, cozy for the nwlywes to visit then

by Anonymousreply 389July 16, 2019 2:38 AM

Will Andy need that bolthole in Switzerland after all?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390July 16, 2019 2:42 AM

r388 he will be buried in the same spot/crypt as the Queen and I believe they will be buried at St. George's, where her parents are. Although that burial area is allegedly now very crowded, and future monarchs and their spouses will have to go elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 391July 16, 2019 2:42 AM

Women can look up to six months pregnant after giving birth. Even Kate had an expanded uterus after giving birth.

Each woman's body is unique, but in general, the uterus is slow to deflate after pregnancy.

Thyroid hormones, which help regulate body temperature, metabolism and organ function, can be affected by giving birth, too. According to the American Thyroid Association, five to 10 percent of women have postpartum thyroiditis, an inflammation of the thyroid gland, and the exact cause isn’t known. Symptoms can include insomnia, anxiety, rapid heart rate, fatigue, weight loss and irritability (one to four months after birth) or fatigue, weight gain, constipation, dry skin and depression (four to eight months after birth).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392July 16, 2019 3:17 AM

R390. From the same story you posted

However, her allegation that he forced her to have sex with Prince Andrew in his New York mansion, in London, and on his private island in the Virgin Islands, were previously thrown out by a judge, who said they were "immaterial and impertinent to the central claim" during the defamation case in 2015.

by Anonymousreply 393July 16, 2019 3:34 AM

r392, I do appreciate to be generous to the DoS, but that picture of the Cambridges was taken like 48 hrs or less after George was born.

by Anonymousreply 394July 16, 2019 3:35 AM

R386 No worries Prince Philip has rejected a State Funeral and will have a private funeral at St. George's Chapel, Windsor followed by a memorial service at Westminster Abbey. The Queen has reportedly try to "sell" Philip on a state funeral for decades and he always says he doesn't want it.

by Anonymousreply 395July 16, 2019 3:43 AM

R381 I'm not saying this couldn't happen, but his security needs to be fired en mass if he can manage to disappear for two fucking days. That being said, yes I suspect something is wrong in Harry and Meghan's marriage. There have been a couple times in the past couple weeks where their body language has just been off.

by Anonymousreply 396July 16, 2019 3:48 AM

R374, But we should be looking forward to Bea's wedding (even though I don't believe they've announced an engagement). C'mon, Eugenie: smile for Bea!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397July 16, 2019 4:12 AM

R371 She has a caftan body at this point...

by Anonymousreply 398July 16, 2019 6:45 AM

R392 Sorry but MM is just fat, stop making up medical conditions that she has when we all know there is nothing wrong with her except bad genes and overeating. Don't be ridiculous about a uterus stretching either, the uterus returns to a normal size in 2 weeks maximum. That photo of Kate was taken less than 24 hours after she gave birth so of course she has a belly.

Kate returned to her normal figure pretty quickly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399July 16, 2019 6:52 AM

How does an " expanded uterus" make her ass fat and give her back rolls?

If all it was was the expanded uterus she'd just have a tummy pooch and everyone would understand that. She got fat, plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 400July 16, 2019 7:33 AM

Markle has found what everyone here already knows. Food fucking rules.

by Anonymousreply 401July 16, 2019 8:38 AM

My guess is she's drinking.

by Anonymousreply 402July 16, 2019 8:47 AM

This is the chick Harry thought he was marrying. He seems pretty shallow so I don't think he appreciates the bait and switch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403July 16, 2019 8:52 AM

She hit the wall in record speed. He didn't even get that chick for a year.

by Anonymousreply 404July 16, 2019 8:57 AM

Meghan thought she had Harry and dropped her mask one too many times around him. He sees her for what she is now. How sick he must feel right now, especially since he burned so many bridges by defending that she was right for this role. He'll probably stick it out for a while as he will be roasted alive by the press for leaving her so soon after Archie was born.

by Anonymousreply 405July 16, 2019 9:25 AM

Kim Kardashian had a similar second pregnancy to Meghan, aged 36. Her weight ballooned to 190 lbs and two months later, in April 2016, she was still vast with enormous hips and thighs, back fat etc. (pic on left). A year later, April 17, she was down to 120 lbs (pic on left). I think Meghan will be the same.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406July 16, 2019 9:36 AM

I think Charlotte looks like Pippa.

by Anonymousreply 407July 16, 2019 9:40 AM

All three of the Camb kids have hooded eyes and eye bags. Charlotte seems to have a nice, clear profile.

by Anonymousreply 408July 16, 2019 9:53 AM

R406 Most of Kardashian's body is composed of plastics and fat implants so I wouldn't use her as an example of any normal bodily process, including weight loss.

by Anonymousreply 409July 16, 2019 9:53 AM

All three of the Camb kids have hooded eyes and eye bags. Charlotte seems to have a nice, clear profile.

by Anonymousreply 410July 16, 2019 9:53 AM

If anyone thinks that Meghan is doing anything but drinking, eating her feelings and refusing to breastfeed, just have a look at r399's link. Amazing photos of Kate each month after George.

Look at Kate two months after George - slim and gawjuss- and THREE months after George she's 100% flat-stomached.

And all the while keeping a healthy body - you can tell by her lush hair and her arms. They are well-toned with no anorexic Jolie veins.

Markle is a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 411July 16, 2019 9:55 AM

If their sex life has taken a hit due to her changed shape and him no longer being smitten, then there’s every chance there won’t be a second child.

If she doesn’t get pregnant again soon, I think they’ll separate next year.

by Anonymousreply 412July 16, 2019 10:19 AM

Harry is so superficial that there's no way he's fucking a fatty. Maybe his disappearing act was to go out and get laid.

by Anonymousreply 413July 16, 2019 10:21 AM

If she did IVF for Archie, there's a strong chance she saved the other embryos. There will be a second child, and very soon. I guarantee it.

by Anonymousreply 414July 16, 2019 10:21 AM

You can’t “guarantee” anything, R414.

I agree, if Archie was IVF (and there’s zero evidence that he was) number 2 will be along shortly.

But if it’s natural, I agree with R413 - Harry is shallow enough to be turned off by Mrs Blobby.

by Anonymousreply 415July 16, 2019 10:25 AM

I'm pretty sure they are already sleeping in separate bedrooms and Harry's bedside table is covered in half used tubes of lube and "crunchy" used tissues.

by Anonymousreply 416July 16, 2019 10:35 AM

I know a woman who loved her husband a great deal - "adored him" were her own words. She got pregnant and all was well throughout the pregnancy. However, as soon as she gave birth, the mere sight of her husband repulsed her to such an extreme that within a year they divorced and went their separate ways for good, though they are friends now. Women and hormones - who knows what's going on there.

by Anonymousreply 417July 16, 2019 10:44 AM

You underestimate Smegs love of money and position. If - IF - Archie was IVF then there are other embryos, and yes, I absolutely guarantee that she will implant one as soon as. She's a greedy bitch who the most unpopular member of the Royal family EVER, who is also now fat and not losing.

Actually she is losing - not pounds, but her only link to this world she's so proud to be thought a part of but so unwilling to work as a part of - her valuable but very shallow husband.

by Anonymousreply 418July 16, 2019 10:46 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419July 16, 2019 10:54 AM

Whoever altered that fugly dress surely cannot have worked for the design

Look at the side seam(s), they are so off!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420July 16, 2019 10:58 AM

R417 I’m sure that happens with some women, but it’s actually far, far more common with men.

Pregnancy & the postpartum months are when men are most likely to have affairs. More men than are willing to admit are turned off by the whole process.

NB: I AM NOT SAYING ALL MEN. But a substantial minority are & you only have to read through a few of the female forums about parenting/& relationships to see how many new mothers report that their sex lives have all but disappeared.

I do think Harry is potentially that shallow - although, of course, we can’t know. Maybe he loves bouncing about on her now.

R418 Again with the guarantees? Both parents need to give their permission for an embryo to be implanted. IF Harry is looking for a way out he might refuse point blank.

This is all speculation and we shouldn’t forget that.

by Anonymousreply 421July 16, 2019 11:00 AM

So what's next? MM's birthday? She'll need to get herself papped somewhere to show off whatever "sweetest" piece of jewellery Hazza buys her, or leak the details to People.

Will they attend Balmoral for the first time as a couple, or not?

Will Andy take over the front pages while everyone is up North picnicking in the heather?

I'm hoping Edo pops the question, as Eug seems to be on a vegan pre-wedding diet, according to the press.

I must say, it has been a fun week for DLers, I'm going to miss the antics of the BRF if they close shop for the Summer.

My highlight of the week was spotting Pumbaa & Timon at the LK premiere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422July 16, 2019 11:16 AM

But Me-Gain won't close shop for the summer. she's going to show up again to try and try to prove she's not the asshole who deprived 35 Wimbledon fans from their seats and then berated other fans for trying to take selfies.

by Anonymousreply 423July 16, 2019 11:21 AM

Some great comments under this article.

"PRINCE HARRY and Meghan Markle are “careering from one disaster to another” "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424July 16, 2019 11:29 AM

^^^ Kate’s uterus was swollen for about an hour after pushing that baby out. The rest of her looks like herself. The Megan thing is something entirely different. She actually looks like she’s gaining weight after the pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 425July 16, 2019 11:34 AM

Markle facing backlash for Beyonce hug

"Not what Royals do"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426July 16, 2019 11:34 AM

The BEST comment in that article was from Dim himself. Ponder this:

“But I generally don't like England that much"

WTAF???!!!

They need to be taken off the taxpayer income stream posthaste.

by Anonymousreply 427July 16, 2019 11:49 AM

Since Markle has never even met Beyonce before, exactly why did they hug? It’s all so contrived and smug.

And that “they don’t make it easy” remark is very telling.

Who is they? The royal staff being spoken to like crap? The tax-payers who are good enough to pay for your fucking house but not know the basic details of your child’s christening? The plebs who had to be kept out of her holiness’s way at Wimbledon?

Markle is the sole architect of her unpopularity. If she doesn’t like it, she can fuck off back to LA and take the balding Ginger Whinger with her. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 428July 16, 2019 11:55 AM

All three of the Camb kids have hooded eyes and eye bags. Charlotte seems to have a nice, clear profile

by Anonymousreply 429July 16, 2019 11:58 AM

'Ginger Whinger' is the greatest moniker for the Balding Windsor Bomber I've seen yet.

by Anonymousreply 430July 16, 2019 12:00 PM

"They don't make it easy"?? To do what, exactly? Go to the tennis at Wimbledon, go to a film premiere, go on royal tours and attend a few events such as TTC and Remembrance Day?

by Anonymousreply 431July 16, 2019 12:04 PM

Such victims, do I hear violins?

He should like LA since

“But I generally don't like England that much"

The RF needs to push them out, no one should be funding these 2 with their hard earned taxes. If they do not, I honestly think they will help bring down the monarchy after Liz.

Has any other member of the RF ever said anything like

“But I generally don't like England that much" ???

England does not like you or your wife that much druggy Dim. Fuck off to Africa or the US and support yourself!

His behavior toward his pony at the polo was abusive, the photo showing it has mysteriously been scrubbed. Fucking frauds, protector of wildlife, riiiiiiiiiiiight. He was angry that day and took it out on an animal. It has happened before. He is a disaster and he is solely responsible for that woman. That they both feel victimized shows how little grasp of reality they possess.

Her dress had shiny iron burns on it at the premier. Have ALL the staff quit? Acetate burns easily. Was there not another sausage casing available?

Poor, poor Duch and Dim. Support yourselves!

“But I generally don't like England that much" - what an extraordinary statement for someone on the British dole living in obscene luxury whilst swanning about thinking he is some important figure. Moron!

by Anonymousreply 432July 16, 2019 12:06 PM

They should be booed everywhere they go. He has crossed a line and actually verbalized rather than acted out his complete contempt for the RF and the taxpayers who support him. Leave.

by Anonymousreply 433July 16, 2019 12:08 PM

Harry saying he doesn't like England should be headline news, but everyone in England is so nervous about the negative effect Meghan's imperiousness will have on the future of the monarchy that it's just not being reported.

by Anonymousreply 434July 16, 2019 12:12 PM

I watched that Pharrell clip and I took it to mean he was referring to the race issue and having a POC in the royal family, “cheering them on”, very us vs. them vibe. Otherwise, what the fuck was he exactly talking about? What is there to ‘cheer on’?

by Anonymousreply 435July 16, 2019 12:15 PM

Wait. Harry said he's never liked England? Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 436July 16, 2019 12:20 PM

"Harry doesn't like England" should be a headline at the DM. I can hear the booing already.

by Anonymousreply 437July 16, 2019 12:23 PM

Harry "doesn't like England very much".......

by Anonymousreply 438July 16, 2019 12:31 PM

Fat is fat, be it transplanted or original.

Kim Kartrashian hasn't had any 'plastic' in her face - you have her confused with Kylie. She had a rhinoplasty and fat transfer to her buttocks. In the year after having Saint, she lost 70 lbs. Markel never got up to 190 lbs so she only needs to lose about 30 or 40 lbs to get back to 120lbs.

by Anonymousreply 439July 16, 2019 12:32 PM

Fat is fat, be it transplanted or original.

Kim Kartrashian hasn't had any 'plastic' in her face - you have her confused with Kylie. She had a rhinoplasty and fat transfer to her buttocks. In the year after having Saint, she lost 70 lbs. Markel never got up to 190 lbs so she only needs to lose about 30 or 40 lbs to get back to 120lbs.

by Anonymousreply 440July 16, 2019 12:32 PM

We should get T shirts printed of Harry enjoying the £35m wedding we paid for with the quote “I don’t like England all that much”.

Should drive the point home.

by Anonymousreply 441July 16, 2019 12:33 PM

These 2 need to go.

With these 2 damaged, entrenched in victimhood narcs as parents I do feel for that child.

Harry will never grow up. His ways of thinking, anger rather than gratitude, abuse of animals, etc are an entrenched pattern. HE picked her as a way to stick it to his family AND the people of England who keep him in luxury. Even before his mother died he seemed angry and poorly adjusted. He truly is the WORST of both parents.

They need to LEAVE and be cut off from taxpayer funding.

The other news of the week is the significant sum of $ Disney funneled to their foundation. The one that is not required to be audited in AZ. What exactly are we to make of the role of Latham in the foundation? It is all shady as fuck.

The sleaze of all of these people - Bey showing up in a dress cut up to her waist for a film aimed at children? Trash of a feather flocks together. Jay may have been a drug dealer and pimp but at least he can rustle up clothes that fit, just sayin. Duchess of Trash and her handbag need to fuck off to LA. I genuinely believe that all of this negative publicity has been a campaign to induce the family to pay them to leave.

by Anonymousreply 442July 16, 2019 12:34 PM

I am starting to feel a tiny bit sympathetic towards Meghan because she simply isn't that fat, and seeing her judged so harshly for her weight gain forces me to consider the possibility that she has been judged harshly in other areas as well. Beyoncé is the size of a house. Her BMI is probably in the obese range. How can anyone look at photos of the Lion King event and come away saying Meghan is fat, when Beyoncé now has her own zip code? She is HUGE!

Meghan is a 37 year-old woman who never had a great body and just had a baby. She doesn't look that bad. Disordered eating isn't just clinically diagnosed anorexia and bulimia. Kate may be physically healthy, but she clearly has weight issues. She looks healthy now, but she looked healthier in college. Given her obvious issues, I give Kate credit for putting on some weight during pregnancy, and having healthy, good-sized babies, even despite all day morning sickness. But it isn't fair to compare Meghan to Kate. Meghan may be breastfeeding, which I doubt Kate did. Breastfeeding burns calories, but it is easy to down a few snacks while nursing that more than make up for this. And some women have production issues that make dieting a bad idea. Celebs who want to bounce back don't do it by breastfeeding, they do it by NOT breastfeeding and not eating and taking drugs.

I still think she's pretty low rent and pathetically predictable, but the weight criticisms give me pause. Her black dress was too winter-y and poorly fitted, but at first glance she looked very pretty. Her face is puffy compared to her thin face, but it only looks fat in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 443July 16, 2019 12:38 PM

This was a great comment:

sparkles should write some inspiring messages on Harry's daily banana, just to raise his moral in his poor suffering life.

by Anonymousreply 444July 16, 2019 12:43 PM

This was a great comment:

sparkles should write some inspiring messages on Harry's daily banana, just to raise his moral in his poor suffering life.

by Anonymousreply 445July 16, 2019 12:43 PM

The recluses on these threads act as if Kate is the only other woman in the world who has given birth, and the only woman MM looks to as a role model. She's far more likely to look at Beyonce, who ballooned with all hers and took at least a year to deflate fully.

Her body in a bikini is fine. Very thin. Slender thighs, flat stomach.

by Anonymousreply 446July 16, 2019 12:46 PM

The recluses on these threads act as if Kate is the only other woman in the world who has given birth, and the only woman MM looks to as a role model. She's far more likely to look at Beyonce, who ballooned with all hers and took at least a year to deflate fully.

Her body in a bikini is fine. Very thin. Slender thighs, flat stomach.

by Anonymousreply 447July 16, 2019 12:46 PM

'Just to raise his moral in his poor suffering life.'

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 448July 16, 2019 12:48 PM

'Just to raise his moral in his poor suffering life.'

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 449July 16, 2019 12:48 PM

Andrew was in Newcastle today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450July 16, 2019 1:00 PM

Now we're to Feel Sorry for Markle because....she looks like she's pregnant NOW?

by Anonymousreply 451July 16, 2019 1:04 PM

Face it, r43, She looks like shit. She's enormous. In my neighborhood I've seen much poorer mothers bounce back faster.

by Anonymousreply 452July 16, 2019 1:06 PM

Someone on Instagram envisions Kate as a grandmother. Swipe for Grandpa Will.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453July 16, 2019 1:10 PM

The MM stans devotion is touching, but...

Everyone is beginning to see it now - EVERYONE - and yet somehow they can't?

Are the Megstans being paid?

by Anonymousreply 454July 16, 2019 1:10 PM

Princess Margaret wore pearls to watch a Wimbledon tennis match.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455July 16, 2019 1:13 PM

Grandpa Will in the article above strongly resembles Phillip. Kate looks like her mother.

by Anonymousreply 456July 16, 2019 1:14 PM

R383 - Catherine isn't going to "reign" - her husband is. She will be Queen Consort not Queen Regnant, she will share not a single power amongst the limited ones the Sovereign now exercises, despite being entitled to be called Your Majesty.

by Anonymousreply 457July 16, 2019 1:15 PM

Kate breastfed all her kids which contributed to her weight loss. Totally disagree breast feeding eats up the calories in most women, it's fantastic actually, it also quickly contracts the uterus.

If anyone isn't breast-feeding in this scenario its MM.

by Anonymousreply 458July 16, 2019 1:15 PM

And at R454 we have the Welp Troll, referring mysteriously to 'it' and posters 'being paid'.

Harry will be the monarch's son in about five years. He will be granted more privileges, more property, not less.

Even women on this board have said they took a year to lose all their baby weight, but the trolls have only ever seen Kate Middleton pregnant, so in their naivete, they think Meghan will always be this size and that Harry will divorce her.

by Anonymousreply 459July 16, 2019 1:18 PM

And at R454 we have the Welp Troll, referring mysteriously to 'it' and posters 'being paid'.

Harry will be the monarch's son in about five years. He will be granted more privileges, more property, not less.

Even women on this board have said they took a year to lose all their baby weight, but the trolls have only ever seen Kate Middleton pregnant, so in their naivete, they think Meghan will always be this size and that Harry will divorce her.

by Anonymousreply 460July 16, 2019 1:18 PM

R456 Kate looks like her father, Pippa looks like Carole. As for William, he has always looked like his mother and the Spencers. Harry is the Mountbatten and looks like Charles and Phillip. Though Phillip was definitely was better looking then Charles. It's shame because the Queen was attractive and so were the Windsor men. This is why kids you shouldn't marry your cousins

by Anonymousreply 461July 16, 2019 1:21 PM

'The MM stans devotion is touching, but...

—Certainly looks like it'

So which CT is it this time, Welpy?

The robot baby? The surrogate? She wasn't pregnant then but now she is? Archie isn't hers but looks like Thomas Markle? So much confusion.

by Anonymousreply 462July 16, 2019 1:22 PM

'The MM stans devotion is touching, but...

—Certainly looks like it'

So which CT is it this time, Welpy?

The robot baby? The surrogate? She wasn't pregnant then but now she is? Archie isn't hers but looks like Thomas Markle? So much confusion.

by Anonymousreply 463July 16, 2019 1:22 PM

Where are people posting the same thing twice?

Time for jewels, I wish we knew where Kate got these emeralds, they are just gorgeous

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464July 16, 2019 1:29 PM

Marlborough College...where the Duchess of Cambridge and Princess Eugenie went to school

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465July 16, 2019 1:30 PM

R443- If she were nursing she wouldn't have worn that dress with her breasts pushed up. If she nursed, it was for five minutes.

As far as the two quotes emerging today, from both Dim and Sparkle, what is amazing is not so much that they think these things about not really liking England and how teddibly teddibly difficult it is being rich, royal, privileged, dressing in clothes costing a small fortune regurlarly, and living in beautiful homes all paid for by someone else with unearned money accrued from decades of privilege . . .

What is amazing is that even at this point in time for Harry, born royal, and Meghan after the bad year of negative press she has had, were too stupid to smile and nod and keep their fucking whingeing infantile petulant thoughts to themselves and not utter them anywhere where anyone else can hear them.

They should know by now how those phrases will resonate in the British press - they should never have passed either one's lips.

And that, more than anything else, is why these two are so unsuited to being part of a consitutional representational monarchy, and it is abundantly clear that all they are incapable of changing to adapt and learning anything from their mistakes, and that they are going to be an ongoing negative for the BRF.

Harry making a statement like that is rather staggering (England is Britain's largest tax contributor, the same taxpayer that just renovated his private home); either he's really that stupid, or he's really that angry and he and Meghan are seeing just how far they have to go to get the family to pay them handsomely to leave.

Frankly, I'm wondering myself how far Harry will have to go to get what he really wants but obviously didn't have the balls to do earlier on - I suspect he and Meghan are in one of those joint "Poor Us Against Them!" partnerships, each reinforcing the other's deadly blend of entitlement and victimisation, and that having the BRF shove them out rather than leaving on their own accord (although that's how it will be played), will just reinforce the sense of victimisation that they're feeding on.

How long will it take an appalled BRF to see the handwriting on the wall and bite the bullet and pay them off and get rid of them?

by Anonymousreply 466July 16, 2019 1:44 PM

R457, that's right. We Queens Consort hold absolutely NO POWER over our husbands.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467July 16, 2019 1:48 PM

Of course Markle knew the press would pick it up. She wanted them to pick it up. She made sure the press picked it up by saying it TWICE.

Once to some bloke on the not red carpet outside, and once to Pharrell inside.

by Anonymousreply 468July 16, 2019 1:50 PM

She's pushing her victim role.

by Anonymousreply 469July 16, 2019 1:51 PM

R453 - How do you know Kate breastfed her kids? Is that something that is disclosed? I suspect she didn't because she gets breasts when pregnant, but loses them very quickly afterwards. I have never seen a small-breasted woman whose breasts remain just as small while nursing. Obviously doesn't mean it can't happen, but I am curious if the statement that she breastfed all her kids is your opinion or a fact. Maybe she did it for just a month or two? I have no idea if Meghan is, but I think she looks like she is. Without the old implants, her regular breasts are quite small. And she doesn't have the body type that gains fat pounds in the chest. But if she isn't bragging about it, maybe she isn't.

by Anonymousreply 470July 16, 2019 2:03 PM

R467 - Are you really that stupid or are you just trying hard?

Personal influence is not a constitutionally granted power; in fact, it's the only power a Consort has. Consorts do not "reign".

Hence, the word: SovREIGN, which didn't apply to the Queen Mother and won't apply to Queen Catherine.

William will be meeting with the PM once a week, not Kate; William will have the power to dissolve Parliament, not Kate; William will have the power to ask a member of Parliament to form a new government, not Kate; William will be running the Duchy of Cornwall, not Kate; when the Accession Proclamation is read out after Charles is rapture, it is William's name only that will be mentioned, not Kate; it will be William reading out the government's plans for the year at the Opening of Parliament, not Kate.

Kate can tell William what tie to wear, and whom to invite to dinner, and what school the kiddies should go to, and where they should go on vacation. And as Charles will probably reign long past the time it will take Meghan to become a UK citizen and nail her HRH in fact rather than merely courtesy, Kate probably won't even get to exercise the one "powe"r the Queen Mum did: "persuading" her husband to deprive his errant brother's bitch of a wife of a permanent HRH after the Sussexes depart the very relieved BRF.

You used the wrong term. Period. End of.

by Anonymousreply 471July 16, 2019 2:08 PM

If the BRF pays them to leave, it won't matter about the size of the check: They will always feel victimized and complain loudly in the press. The only thing that might keep them from doing that is a monthly allowance that could be cut off if they don't keep their mouths shut, but I'm not sure even that inducement would really help. They really are David and Wallis 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 472July 16, 2019 2:09 PM

R470 Kate has spoken openly about breastfeeding. So yes, she did. The palace were quick to point out , though, that she didn't want to become a "poster girl" for the breastfeeding lobby.

by Anonymousreply 473July 16, 2019 2:11 PM

Nicely said, R471. Also, keep in mind that William has a very different personality from George VI, a weak man who desperately needed to be propped up by his wife. William is far more like his grandfather Prince Philip, who was the family enforcer for decades. William may respect his wife, but he'll do the reigning on his own. Kate's job is to create a nice home, bring up happy, stable children, and look fantastic in a tiara. She's doing all three very well.

by Anonymousreply 474July 16, 2019 2:13 PM

Thanks r293 I agree with your description of the lovely Duchess of Kent but I thought she attended either last year or in 2017? It was all over the media.Not as someone handing out trophy but as a guest in the royal box.

by Anonymousreply 475July 16, 2019 2:22 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476July 16, 2019 2:31 PM

So let's say HazBean did leave.... What would happen if (when) the marriage failed? Would Haz be allowed to resume his royal role?

by Anonymousreply 477July 16, 2019 2:35 PM

Meghan’s ass got very wide. And the back fat... that’s very difficult to lose, at age 37. Once those fat cells are there, they’re there.

I don’t feel sorry for her, not one bit. She has resources most women don’t! And that agreement with one of her previous husbands - she didn’t want to be some fat Frau after having a baby.

by Anonymousreply 478July 16, 2019 2:36 PM

One of the quaint English traditions - "Swan Upping".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479July 16, 2019 2:40 PM

“They don’t make it easy”

That’s hilarious. What did she think it would be?

by Anonymousreply 480July 16, 2019 2:41 PM

Why isn't it easy? What's so hard? Surely it's less unpalatable than giving blowjobs to ugly old producers.

by Anonymousreply 481July 16, 2019 2:44 PM

The little Princess is just like most girls - Charlotte rifles through her mother's handbag. Cheeky. LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482July 16, 2019 2:47 PM

R473 I googled this before seeing your post, and all I can find are some articles that reference a second hand account of Kate acknowledging that breastfeeding can be a struggle, but no actual quotes. I suspect she nursed for a very, very brief time, and admire her being discreet about it. Very unimportant either way, I just think breast feeding could put some of Meghan's previous weight loss/maintenance techniques out of reach. If you aren't already maintaining a consistent weight through healthy methods, pregnancy and nursing can really make you balloon up. You can't decide to do the Diet Coke and coke diet for a week. I think she'll either start dropping the weight very fast or get pregnant again. She isn't going to just stay regular fat (even though she isn't THAT fat).

by Anonymousreply 483July 16, 2019 2:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484July 16, 2019 2:58 PM

R484 - did Pharrell practice that little pep speech?

by Anonymousreply 485July 16, 2019 3:03 PM

Please, can we stop talking about vaginae and uteri?

by Anonymousreply 486July 16, 2019 3:06 PM

I think we’re the “they” who don’t make it easy. Probably because we’re all rrrrrrrr....well, you know.

She and Harry probably enjoy this “you and me against the world” thing. It’s probably a cornerstone of their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 487July 16, 2019 3:10 PM

What on earth was Pharell praising them for? Being a bi-racial (barely) couple? Going about their minimal royal duties? Spreading their hypocritical woke message? Or just enduring the pitiless glare of public scrutiny when trying to go about their lives?

by Anonymousreply 488July 16, 2019 3:20 PM

Where’s the article about Harry saying he doesn’t like England much? If true then definitely don’t see him living that one down unlike dressing up as Nazi

by Anonymousreply 489July 16, 2019 3:22 PM

R488, sounds like he was really really stoned. “Significant”? I assumed he meant a POC in the Royal family. Which, if she can’t find any other reason to straighten up and fly right, you’d think she’d want to be a better representative. Have a little class.

by Anonymousreply 490July 16, 2019 3:26 PM

R487 - Yes, I believe similarly - it is a cornerstone of their relationship. That's the crucial difference, among the many similarities, between Harry's marriage and his father's catastrophic one: Harry is a willing participant and is cutting off his nose to spite his face. Charles wasn't - he was corralled by circimstance, time, and a very good performance by a very clever young woman, into making a bad decision, and he knew he'd made a bad decision nearly immmediately, and paid heavily for it over two decades. Harry will pay a price also, but later and in different ways.

by Anonymousreply 491July 16, 2019 3:30 PM

Sounds like an easy gig (the Lion King premiere) has turned into another PR disaster.

by Anonymousreply 492July 16, 2019 3:30 PM

Where is the interview in which Harry said he doesn't like England that much?

by Anonymousreply 493July 16, 2019 3:37 PM

Meg absolutely gains fat pounds in her chest and back, aaaalll the way around. She's a Markle.

by Anonymousreply 494July 16, 2019 3:58 PM

Doesn't surprise me about what Harry said about disliking England I remember reading something years ago where he said it also.

by Anonymousreply 495July 16, 2019 4:03 PM

R492, she just can’t help herself. Always the victim.

“Never complain, never explain” is like the royal motto.

by Anonymousreply 496July 16, 2019 4:08 PM

'How long will it take an appalled BRF to see the handwriting on the wall and bite the bullet and pay them off and get rid of them?'

Never, so carry on crying. Diana still lived in KP and went out on engagements after her interview with Morton, one of the most mortifying episode in BRF history.

by Anonymousreply 497July 16, 2019 4:18 PM

'How long will it take an appalled BRF to see the handwriting on the wall and bite the bullet and pay them off and get rid of them?'

Never, so carry on crying. Diana still lived in KP and went out on engagements after her interview with Morton, one of the most mortifying episode in BRF history.

by Anonymousreply 498July 16, 2019 4:18 PM

But she was in a different position R497 as mother of a future king.

by Anonymousreply 499July 16, 2019 4:20 PM

Not condoning Diana's actions, btw, but MM is not that important in the grand scale of things.

by Anonymousreply 500July 16, 2019 4:21 PM

Harry will be the monarch's son very soon. He's not going to be banished from England.

by Anonymousreply 501July 16, 2019 4:26 PM

Harry will be the monarch's son very soon. He's not going to be banished from England.

by Anonymousreply 502July 16, 2019 4:26 PM

These two can't even go to a movie premiere without looking like shit and saying stupid shit. How hard is it to dress nicely, in something that fits? How hard is it to make small talk without saying something that'll piss people off?

What benefit do these two idiots bring to the table in return for the privileges they are afforded?

by Anonymousreply 503July 16, 2019 4:31 PM

Here, R489 R493.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504July 16, 2019 4:35 PM

R503 - the Sussex Duo seem to have "Foot In Mouth" disease.

by Anonymousreply 505July 16, 2019 4:35 PM

R504 - that article is from 2008 so Harry has been an ass for a long time.

"How sad, then, to hear him say wistfully: "I don't want to sit around in Windsor. But I generally don't like England that much and, you know, it's nice to be away from all the press and the papers."

My, he's come a long way. Windsor is now special to him and Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 506July 16, 2019 4:37 PM

R 457 Thanks for that important clarification. So you are saying that the National Enquirer was wrong when they reported that the Queen was retiring and giving her throne to Kate?

And you felt it necessary to explain in detail Kate Middleton's future role?

by Anonymousreply 507July 16, 2019 4:47 PM

The press have been keen to bring the 2008 Telegraph article up again today, serves him right, really.

by Anonymousreply 508July 16, 2019 4:58 PM

Twenty years ago today, this little boy greeting the Queen died in a plane crash with his wife and her sister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509July 16, 2019 5:05 PM

Eugenie can sometimes wear a flattering outfit - the red dress is quite nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510July 16, 2019 5:07 PM

Photos and videos of day two of Charles and Camilla's tour of Cornwall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511July 16, 2019 5:10 PM

Princess Anne was in Bradford yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512July 16, 2019 5:11 PM

A magazine cover: Meghan Tearing The Royals Apart. "She's taken us for fools".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513July 16, 2019 5:14 PM

It seems the Cambridges aren't going to make the same mistake as the Queen did with Charles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514July 16, 2019 5:18 PM

@510-Wow-Eugenia looks gorgeous in the red dress. As in "Va, Va, Voom Gorgeous." Why she doesn't dress like that more often is an enduring mystery.

by Anonymousreply 515July 16, 2019 5:19 PM

Sorry, meant, R510 on Eugenie in the red dress. Seriously stunning.

by Anonymousreply 516July 16, 2019 5:20 PM

whoooo, Eugenie is wearing a _serious_ corset underneath that red dress. I'm sure it was uncomfortable but yes, that's what it takes, coverage from bust to hips.

by Anonymousreply 517July 16, 2019 5:43 PM

Meghan will soon be back to this slender body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518July 16, 2019 5:55 PM

Meghan will soon be back to this slender body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519July 16, 2019 5:55 PM

R519 - Meghan NEVER had a body like that. She's more boxy not curvy.

by Anonymousreply 520July 16, 2019 5:57 PM

There's not enough cocaine, adderall and cigarettes in the world to transform Mrs. Markle into R519.

by Anonymousreply 521July 16, 2019 6:13 PM

Is Smegs affecting an accent now? I’m going to gag.

by Anonymousreply 522July 16, 2019 6:22 PM

I come to praise R315 's recommendation, not to bury it.

Caftans are inherently flattering to women who are barrel-shaped.

A bateau neckline looks good on Meghan and she has worn it frequently in the past, so wearing a dress with that neckline fits with her 'brand'.

The colors are really pretty! And the sequins make it glamorous enough for a premiere.

In that dress Meghan would have looked pretty, elegant and - yes - regal. She would have looked especially regal standing covered-up next to Beyonce who, for reasons that are beyond my comprehension, chose to wear a dress slit up to the WAIST to the premiere of a children's film.

And finally, Temperley is a London-based design house so by wearing that dress she would have been supporting British fashion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523July 16, 2019 6:24 PM

Has anyone else caught the clip of H&M speaking to Jon Favreau (director and producer of the newest Lion King):

H: "Next time if anyone needs an extra voiceover, we can make ourselves available."

M: "That's really why we're here. It's the pitch!"

Wow! With this circulating and the "THEY make it difficult clip", woah.

by Anonymousreply 524July 16, 2019 6:24 PM

Good lord, you people act like Meghan is a 600-lb lady who needs to wear a sack. She obviously does not look that fat. I bet she weighs no more than 300 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 525July 16, 2019 6:25 PM

MM should be making Alice Temperly her "go to"

by Anonymousreply 526July 16, 2019 6:34 PM

R524 here.

Inaccurate last line of my post. Apologies. M said "They don't make it easy."

There is accuracy with H&M pitching to the producer, though.

Still attempting to post clip.....

by Anonymousreply 527July 16, 2019 6:35 PM

R524 Oh, come on...they were clearly joking.

I know we can’t stand them but it’s silly to misinterpret absolutely everything that comes out of their mouths.

by Anonymousreply 528July 16, 2019 6:47 PM

R526 You are so right. That would be fabulous for Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 529July 16, 2019 6:47 PM

Here is Eugenie in a very similar dress. It’s a super flattering silhouette on her. I would have sworn she was going to go with something like this for her wedding dress.

All three of them look great here. Proof they can get it right sometimes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530July 16, 2019 6:48 PM

R530, wow, they all do look great in that photo. I think Fergie looked fantastic at Harry and Meghan’s wedding.

by Anonymousreply 531July 16, 2019 6:51 PM

R530. Great pic of all the Yorks. Love Sarah. She's always been my favorite. She's down-to-earth, fun and hard-working.

by Anonymousreply 532July 16, 2019 6:57 PM

Make room on that caftan for a giant placard that screams ROYALS FOR SALE AVAILABLE ANY TIME.

by Anonymousreply 533July 16, 2019 7:02 PM

Some of the jewels of Diana's stepmother Raine. They were sold at auction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534July 16, 2019 7:02 PM

Holy moly, R530-that dress on Bea is perfection. It matches her coloring and has a magical quality to it.

by Anonymousreply 535July 16, 2019 7:13 PM

Thank you very much, R523. I feel vindicated.

Looking at the Temperley website, they have many pretty dresses that would look very nice with Meghan's build and coloring. The colors and prints are often a bit too flashy for Kate, and that's the POINT. The look would distinguish Meghan from her sister-in-law while still staying in Royal bounds. The prices are high for normal folks but not terrible for a duchess, and it IS a British brand. Meghan should, as R526 said, make Alice Temperley her new best friend and go-to designer.

And to prove that I don't just want to put Meghan in caftans (though she could rock the caftan I picked out), I'd also choose the following for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536July 16, 2019 8:08 PM

And also this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537July 16, 2019 8:09 PM

And finally this, a skirt that will finally pair with her favorite white button-down:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538July 16, 2019 8:10 PM

I suspect Eugenie is reluctant to emphasize her boobs. Don't know why, as they are SPECTACULAR, but her choice. Unfortunately, it results in less than flattering outfits. She could be a real siren if she lightened her hair a shade and emphasized her hourglass figure. But that doesn't seem to be what she wants. She comes across as intelligent even though she barely works and her parents are borderline dunces. Is she rumored to be bright?

by Anonymousreply 539July 16, 2019 8:22 PM

[quote] Is she rumored to be bright?

No.

by Anonymousreply 540July 16, 2019 8:23 PM

Eugenie has no neck and big boobs. She should always wear lower-cut blouses to de-emphasize the former and emphasize the latter. She also shouldn't wear midi-skirts, as they just make her short legs look shorter. Honestly, any decent stylist could make her into a reasonable hottie if she kept her weight down. Perhaps when you're born a princess, you don't have to care so much.

by Anonymousreply 541July 16, 2019 8:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542July 16, 2019 8:56 PM

That bitch is living her best life.

by Anonymousreply 543July 16, 2019 9:14 PM

R513 - "She's taken us for fools".

She certainly has - and after 15 years of Diana, too.

by Anonymousreply 544July 16, 2019 9:16 PM

R513 - "She's taken us for fools".

She certainly has - and after 15 years of Diana, too.

by Anonymousreply 545July 16, 2019 9:16 PM

The Queen's favorite musical is Oklahoma!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546July 16, 2019 9:22 PM

She's the boss!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547July 16, 2019 9:24 PM

R546 The Queen's favourites musical was "Oklahoma!" because at the time it was making its hugely successful first run in the West End in 1946, rumours of Prince Philip being her beau were heating up, and "People Will Say We're In Love" became a theme song in the media for the as yet unacknowledged but nevertheless commonly known preference of Elizabeth. I think it's rather the song itself rather then the entire musical that she remembers so fondly.

For what it's worth, as the story broke using that song title as it's meme, Pss. Margaret is said to have murmured sadly, "Poor Lil. Nothing your own, not even your own love affair."

by Anonymousreply 548July 16, 2019 9:38 PM

The Queen's and Phil's song is "People Will Say We're in Love" from "Oklahoma!"

Sang it, Edies, sang it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549July 16, 2019 9:40 PM

R548-my, Margaret really was a bitch. What a sad woman. She had it all and yet lived an entirely vapid life.

by Anonymousreply 550July 16, 2019 9:59 PM

R549, this is not on-topic, but I just came from the “CAMP” exhibit at the Met, and was saddened that there was nothing Bob Mackie and nothing Little Edie. Don’t you think that’s quite an omission? I think they were trying to use the things they’d been given, but honestly.

by Anonymousreply 551July 16, 2019 10:04 PM

SO many Megstans at this thread. I sure do miss the old bitchy Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 552July 16, 2019 10:20 PM

If Meghan gave her dogs to James Middleton poor little Guy would still be alive and Bogart would be having the time of his life with the pack.

She should probably hand Archie over to any available and willing Middleton to raise before it's too late.

by Anonymousreply 553July 16, 2019 10:27 PM

Kate's uncle Gary has a real gentle touch, I hear. Maybe he can babysit little Archie.

by Anonymousreply 554July 16, 2019 10:29 PM

R536 Love Alice Temperley but the sizing is really difficult unless you are on the tall side and thin. Even her "looser" clothes are very unforgiving and her bigger sizes seem to be for just taller broader shoulders rather than slightly fatter. Same goes for Jenny Packman, they are not curvy girl designers.

Kate has worn a fair few Temperley outfits

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555July 16, 2019 10:32 PM

If MM eventually loses the weight she really should look at how Crown Princess Mary of Denmark dresses. Though Mary is taller, she does have a very boxy figure with no real waist yet she manages to look good. MM should study her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556July 16, 2019 10:37 PM

One doesn’t need to wear a coat in summer.

by Anonymousreply 557July 16, 2019 10:48 PM

[quote]One doesn’t need to wear a coat in summer.

R557. The photo of Crown Princess Mary of Denmark wearing a coat was from 05 February 2018, so it was winter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558July 16, 2019 11:03 PM

George was breastfed for at least 6 months, weaned or merely night weaned at that point. Wills joked that he hoped he might begin sleeping through the night. George was a very chubby baby. Kate could not appear to be a stan for the LLL lest she offend those who did not nurse.

by Anonymousreply 559July 16, 2019 11:28 PM

George was breastfed for at least 6 months, weaned or merely night weaned at that point. Wills joked that he hoped he might begin sleeping through the night. George was a very chubby baby. Kate could not appear to be a stan for the LLL lest she offend those who did not nurse.

by Anonymousreply 560July 16, 2019 11:28 PM

And does one know how long George was breastfed, and why are we talking about this on a gossip site. Who cares how long who was breastfeeding what...

What is this thread now - a drop in site for members of La Leche League?

by Anonymousreply 561July 17, 2019 12:11 AM

Kate continues to breastfeed all three kids. They draw straws and the loser of the three has to watch on while the others suckle at the teat. Meghan has offered to suckle the third child but so far William has said absolutely not.

by Anonymousreply 562July 17, 2019 12:16 AM

Is R559 an adult breastfeeder? As in "Adult Nursing Relationships"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563July 17, 2019 12:23 AM

You are a freak, R563. Not the thread for that shit.

A question was asked re: Catherine, William had said something relevant which I merely relayed.

by Anonymousreply 564July 17, 2019 12:25 AM

Kate always looks amazing post birth of all her kids, half her luck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565July 17, 2019 12:27 AM

That's right, r563: this is the thread for discussing pregnancies and ladies who breastfeed. Remember where you are!

by Anonymousreply 566July 17, 2019 12:28 AM

The christening of Prince Charles, the Queen was so young

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567July 17, 2019 12:32 AM

R566 Rather, this is the thread to discuss fake pregnancies and fake lactation!

Do you think Kate or Meghan have used the device below?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568July 17, 2019 12:34 AM

Princess Anne at Peter's christening, she looks pretty good though she was probably riding a horse hours after he was born

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569July 17, 2019 12:39 AM

This is hilarious, however you take it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570July 17, 2019 12:41 AM

The Queen's boobs must be filled with milk in that picture. It makes me so proud of the Queen! I feel like I know her-- because you see, my boobs were filled with milk too when I had a baby.

by Anonymousreply 571July 17, 2019 12:42 AM

Savannah Phillips Christening, the Queen looking good in lime and florals with her favourite grandson Peter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572July 17, 2019 12:46 AM

Eh, Harry could just have easily been hiding out with Adam, he was looking dapper at the polo.

by Anonymousreply 573July 17, 2019 12:57 AM

Eh, Harry could just have easily been hiding out with Adam, he was looking dapper at the polo.

by Anonymousreply 574July 17, 2019 12:57 AM

Did Savannah breastfeed?

In the good old days, the royal tots were sent off with nurse maids. They even got their own palaces with their own household, so their parents hardly ever saw them.

by Anonymousreply 575July 17, 2019 12:59 AM

Harry probably went "missing" for a few hours after the polo to have a few drinks. MM lost her shit and leaked to the press he was missing for days to make him look bad. I don't think he's allowed out of her clutches for too long.

by Anonymousreply 576July 17, 2019 1:08 AM

Why do the most boring posts come up twice?

by Anonymousreply 577July 17, 2019 1:19 AM

So many double posts today, Muriel, what is going on?

by Anonymousreply 578July 17, 2019 1:24 AM

Harry is a notorious pussy hound. Even in his midteens, he was rumored to already be carving notches in his bedpost. (He's horny, but not very original.) It's not likely his family put that story out.

So, why does this troll obsessively cling to "Adam"?

by Anonymousreply 579July 17, 2019 1:27 AM

R573, that's the third and fourth time you've mentioned "Adam" in this thread. Maybe you could start a separate thread about this object of your obsession and stop wasting our time.

by Anonymousreply 580July 17, 2019 1:29 AM

At R569, Anne looks bored af at her own firstborn kid's christening.

by Anonymousreply 581July 17, 2019 1:30 AM

R530, That's really a lovely photo. I really do like the York Sisters and Sarah Ferguson (overall). I think they would be splendid partners for socializing. A little daft, cheeky, but not mean-spirited, from anything I've read. Look, I'm American, so my opinions are easily dismissed, but I think the public would be less judgmental with their Royals if they actually showed up looking really nice and stylish. No one wants to know they're paying for absolute fashion crap. I'm an old gay guy, but I get a thrill of seeing someone looking spectacular, and presenting a dazzling escutcheon to the public and press.

by Anonymousreply 582July 17, 2019 1:33 AM

Harry and Adam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583July 17, 2019 1:34 AM

Harry and Adam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584July 17, 2019 1:37 AM

God, he's annoying.

Zzzzz

by Anonymousreply 585July 17, 2019 2:31 AM

R345 the sheer part did manage to develop two little holes in it. I don’t think that the fabric was designed to be stretched as much as it appeared to, judging only be the way it was worn in the advertising photos. Those fabrics are very delicate and unforgiving.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586July 17, 2019 2:43 AM

R581 Anne probably enjoys holding new born foals rather than humans

by Anonymousreply 587July 17, 2019 3:11 AM

R586 Christ that is bad! Surely she would have tried on the dress a few days before and realised she was overstuffed into it. Why the hell didn't she go on net-a-porter or matches fashion and buy something that would be delivered the same day, she could have bought loads of things and sent them back if they didn't fit. It's not like it's hard and those sites have the expensive stuff she likes. Harrods and Harvey Nics also have personal shoppers, it's not like they wouldn't help out a member of the Royal family.

Just makes me really think she gets the stuff for free to merch, there is no other excuse to wear something that is physically bursting at the seams and cutting into your neck.

by Anonymousreply 588July 17, 2019 3:28 AM

R345 the dress didn’t tear apart, but it did manage to develop a couple of tiny holes. Who knows what the state of it would have been when the night was over. The sheer fabric had been pulled and stretched to accommodate the amateur alterations, so she probably threw it into the nearest charity bin when she was done with it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589July 17, 2019 3:34 AM

R536, though those dresses might suit Meghan, it's definitely not the style she favors. She seems to mostly go for Audrey Hepburn style, sometimes with a bit of a twist, for her more formal occasions and classic American sportswear for less formal occasions. As her stylist, I'd try to work with that, making sure everything fits beatifully and suits her shape and colouring, rather than putting her into flowy, neo-hippie, rich boho prints.

Similar to Kate, I don't think we can expect Megs to be a fashion icon. I get the impression the only thing she wants to express with clothes is "I'm rich and tasteful and belong to the upper class."

by Anonymousreply 590July 17, 2019 10:01 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591July 17, 2019 10:26 AM

"She [Markle] seems to mostly go for Audrey Hepburn style..."

Sparkles wouldn't recognize real style if it came up and spit on her; Hepburn would've never worn dirty, ill fitting, inaporopriate garments like Markle routinely sports. NEVAH.

by Anonymousreply 592July 17, 2019 10:33 AM

Well look at our Beatrice. She’s hot! Edo’s sweet, sweet lovin’ agrees with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593July 17, 2019 12:53 PM

How soon R414? Serious query, given that you seem to have more information than a mere guess.

by Anonymousreply 594July 17, 2019 12:54 PM

Clucking bell! This thread is all over the place. I smell the antithesis of a cunning plan.

by Anonymousreply 595July 17, 2019 1:07 PM

Be a would be very pretty if her eyes were not as close-set and instead wide-set because the bigness/ roundness of her eyes would actually work in her favor. She has a lovely oval-shaped face and straight nose that's just the right size for that face.

by Anonymousreply 596July 17, 2019 1:09 PM

R592, I said she goes for an Audrey style. I didn’t say she does it well.

by Anonymousreply 597July 17, 2019 1:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598July 17, 2019 2:24 PM

Why aren’t Sam and Pa active lately?

by Anonymousreply 599July 17, 2019 8:07 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600July 17, 2019 11:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!