Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ballum from EastEnders - Ben and Callum, New Gay Soap Couple

The original thread died because it is now subscription only, but this cute couple deserve their own thread.

by Anonymousreply 158November 9, 2019 1:38 AM

Ben said tonight that he was giving up on Callum because he's 'too much trouble'.

by Anonymousreply 1July 9, 2019 6:06 AM

We already have TWO threads, OP. Would be nice if we could decide on which one to use.

by Anonymousreply 2July 9, 2019 6:29 AM

The other thread was started first and has more replies, we should use that one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 9, 2019 6:30 AM

Is this the new thread since the other one closed? Or can we use the Ben Mitchell one?

by Anonymousreply 4July 18, 2019 9:31 PM

What an episode!!

by Anonymousreply 5September 5, 2019 8:15 PM

What an episode!!

by Anonymousreply 6September 5, 2019 8:15 PM

So much hoeing!

by Anonymousreply 7September 5, 2019 8:35 PM

It looks like Ben and Callum will start dating now.

DL really does hate these threads.

by Anonymousreply 8September 6, 2019 12:04 AM

Muriel thinks they can make money off these threads. BTW What is Muriel's preferred pronouns?

by Anonymousreply 9September 6, 2019 12:16 AM

Ballum or Robron?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 6, 2019 1:12 AM

Being back Kelvin.

Lots of thicc women for him.

by Anonymousreply 11September 6, 2019 1:47 AM

R10 I'm with Lance & Cole.

Team Tylo all the way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 6, 2019 3:56 AM

We had a pleasant duff duff with Jack, Kush, Keegan and Mick all sweaty and anxious grappling for Hunter’s gun.

by Anonymousreply 13September 6, 2019 4:15 AM

He's always going to be Halfwit.

by Anonymousreply 14September 6, 2019 4:29 AM

I don’t know whether he deserves to be outed or not. In any case, Whitney shouldn’t have to lie for him. She can say Halfwit cheated and not say with whom.

by Anonymousreply 15September 6, 2019 4:57 AM

[quote] DL really does hate these threads.

Well, there's now at least SIX threads by my count. Lots to hate.

by Anonymousreply 16September 6, 2019 7:33 AM

This is the only one that's not for subscribers

by Anonymousreply 17September 6, 2019 8:19 AM

I don't think they should be a couple - Ben is an evil little shit, Callum is a sweet boy. I think he should be with someone 5-10 years older who will treat him well and mentor him in the ways of the gays.

by Anonymousreply 18September 6, 2019 9:07 AM

Another sweet guy would find Callum too much of a drip.

His dopeyness is a novelty to Ben.

by Anonymousreply 19September 6, 2019 9:51 AM

Who are the halfwits who keep bumping the long abandoned subscriber threads? Probably butt hurt Coronation Street fans.

by Anonymousreply 20September 6, 2019 9:53 AM

An Irish magazine that is not embargoed had pictures of Ben unconscious in hospital. The accompanying script said that “Phil is frantic”, which is certainly out of character. It could be that during all the fuss over the siege Ben leaves the pub and in the confusion Stuart takes another pop at him.

This could encourage Callum to come out.

by Anonymousreply 21September 6, 2019 10:07 AM

Mick should leave his drunk wife for Callum. He's an older daddy which Callum apparently needs.

by Anonymousreply 22September 6, 2019 12:16 PM

I’m enjoying Drunk Linda. I wish it would be continued to be played for laughs.

I appreciate how all the “issues” - Islam conversion and sexuality, men’s mental heath, women’s alcoholism - are subplots and the primary focus of the show is drama, romance and tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 23September 6, 2019 7:04 PM

Sonia Jackson , Queen of the NHS saves the day .

by Anonymousreply 24September 6, 2019 9:11 PM

Actually shocked that Phil was more concerned about dying Ben than preg Louise.

by Anonymousreply 25September 6, 2019 10:33 PM

That whole scene with them in the bar and Callum holding Ben's head was corny fuck. Just terrible done.

by Anonymousreply 26September 7, 2019 12:53 AM

^^^ LOL! .. And make sure the camera gets tons shots of plaintive Whitney realizing they're in wuv.

by Anonymousreply 27September 7, 2019 2:34 AM

Sounds so bad I have to watch it!

by Anonymousreply 28September 7, 2019 6:25 AM

Digital Spy have picked up on Ballum

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 7, 2019 7:24 AM

Digital Spy seems to have missed Bianca telling Kat the reason she was in prison.

I'm glad the mentioned the prospect of Leo.

by Anonymousreply 30September 7, 2019 9:16 AM

Cunter killed? Good.

by Anonymousreply 31September 7, 2019 12:31 PM

I hope Leo is the new bisexual and not Dotty.

Maybe he fucked Bianca AND her man?

by Anonymousreply 32September 7, 2019 8:43 PM

Leo is the grandson of Dot Cotton from an illegitimate daughter she had back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 33September 7, 2019 9:09 PM

It would be like Tiff to be attracted to a bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 34September 7, 2019 9:25 PM

Too bad Kunter couldn't have taken out Denise before biting the dust himself.

by Anonymousreply 35September 7, 2019 9:32 PM

Love this gif from Callum’s wedding day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 7, 2019 10:09 PM

Max takes a boy? It sounds like Bobby will be moving in with him.

by Anonymousreply 37September 7, 2019 10:33 PM

Lee Carter is returning for a short stint.

And Danny-Boy Hatchard isn’t a stage name, who knew?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 14, 2019 11:10 AM

Lee Carter is returning for a short stint.

And Danny-Boy Hatchard isn’t a stage name, who knew?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 14, 2019 11:10 AM

Is EastEnders any good? Worth watching?

by Anonymousreply 40September 14, 2019 12:44 PM

Better back in the 80s. A little tiresome now but I still watch it religiously, as did the Queen Mum.

by Anonymousreply 41September 14, 2019 1:05 PM

The 80s are overrated .

by Anonymousreply 42September 14, 2019 2:26 PM

Callum reviews replies to his new CrusAdr profile?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 14, 2019 5:49 PM

I wish Johnny would come back for a few episodes. The original one, not the last fugster.

by Anonymousreply 44September 15, 2019 5:57 AM

R40 since the new producers episodes started screening in January it has experienced a renaissance and is currently the best British soap.

by Anonymousreply 45September 15, 2019 5:59 AM

I still find it hit and miss. You'll get a storyline that is good and then you don't see it again for days. So you have to watch uninteresting crap hoping for it to pick up again .

by Anonymousreply 46September 15, 2019 7:11 AM

R44 The original one is pretty fugster now too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47September 15, 2019 7:34 AM

He truly looks like the son of Danny Dyer.

by Anonymousreply 48September 15, 2019 12:33 PM

He never really read young, up-and-cuming solicitor. At least Ted was somewhat more convincing on that front.

And the ink is just tragic.

We'll need another NuJonathan.

by Anonymousreply 49September 15, 2019 7:36 PM

FugLee is returning to pester Whitney. In reality, a girl that good looking wouldn't be fugging out with dyed red hair and messing with the likes of FugLee, Halfgay and Mick, she'd be dating the Grays of this world.

Why are Gray and Chantelle's children so dark skinned? They look as if they should be Karen and Mitch's kids. Chantelle is Meghan Markle pale. Her children with Gray would have straighter hair and be almost white.

by Anonymousreply 50September 16, 2019 1:22 AM

Their skin tones are one thing but Thandie Newton’s daughters are 1/4 black and are brown with afros. It’s not unusual at all under such circumstances. Such children can either look totally white or obviously mixed race.

by Anonymousreply 51September 16, 2019 4:01 AM

Who knows about the paternity of Sharon’s baby? Sharon, Keanu, Karen and Billy?

by Anonymousreply 52September 16, 2019 4:05 AM

Dunno.

[quote]Better back in the 80s. A little tiresome now but I still watch it religiously, as did the Queen Mum.

Apparently Camilla watches. It’s miles better than it was last year.

by Anonymousreply 53September 16, 2019 4:07 AM

Lance & Cole know. They could give a fuck and call the baby "Shamu."

by Anonymousreply 54September 16, 2019 4:13 AM

The nadir for EE came in 2017 with Sean O'Connor, who tried to turn the show into a comedy, with an emphasis on communal gatherings like choirs, plays and the local school.

by Anonymousreply 55September 16, 2019 4:54 AM

R55, yes. It really is a far cry from that.

by Anonymousreply 56September 16, 2019 6:00 AM

If we wanted community spirit we’d watch Corrie which is a Restoration Comedy. EastEnders is a Greek Tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 57September 16, 2019 6:34 AM

You'd think Mel would have Hunter cremated so she could keep his ashes on her nightstand, forever.

by Anonymousreply 58September 16, 2019 7:22 PM

R58 Should have him taxidermied .

by Anonymousreply 59September 16, 2019 11:15 PM

After the excitement of wedding week it’s getting boring again.

by Anonymousreply 60September 17, 2019 1:17 PM

Callum is having a meltdown when Whitney returns him from the honeymoon with a new man, and picks a fight with Ben.

by Anonymousreply 61September 17, 2019 1:37 PM

I knew Whitney would turn up with a new man. In the past two years she's had Lee Ryan from Blue, FugLee, Mick Panic Attack, Halfgay, and now another guy? In reality, hot would have gravitated to hot, and she would be dating Kush.

by Anonymousreply 62September 17, 2019 2:13 PM

Hot gravitating to hot, haha. Kush wouldn’t put up with her shit. He wouldn’t cater to Whitney’s domestic Frau fantasies.

Bernie needs to be written off now there are hot lesbians on the scene.

by Anonymousreply 63September 17, 2019 3:25 PM

Callum’s outing was very anti climactic. I wanted more angst in the square.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64September 17, 2019 3:28 PM

Callum Kush Ben threesome!

by Anonymousreply 65September 17, 2019 7:31 PM

[quote] After the excitement of wedding week it’s getting boring again.

That's how I feel. e.g. The kid playing Bobby is a good actor, but I'm not interested in this storyline at all - unless he were going to become Max's boy to drive Ian crazy - and that ain't happening.

by Anonymousreply 66September 17, 2019 7:49 PM

R62 I've thought for awhile now that Whit and Kush should be a thing. Perhaps it will happen now that she has a stall l in the market as well. They looked good as "Belle" and "Gaston" in the Children in Need video last year.

by Anonymousreply 67September 17, 2019 7:59 PM

R64 Why would the people on The Square care if Callum is gay, though? Most of them have LGBT in their own family. Similarly, many of ttem have cheated themselves. Meanwhile, Callum's brother, Stuart, already knew, so not much there, especially since they're on a mission to redeem him. They might be saving some angsty stuff for outsider homophobe, Jonno.

by Anonymousreply 68September 17, 2019 8:25 PM

Does Keegan not realise that sandwiches for lunch ought to be sold in offices and not on the streets of Walford which is already serviced by a pub, a cafe, an Asian-fusion restaurant, a fish and chip shop, an Indian restaurant, a chicken shop and a gay bar?

by Anonymousreply 69September 19, 2019 11:56 PM

How long before some man on the street offers Keegan 20X what a bacon butty costs for some time with his own?

by Anonymousreply 70September 20, 2019 12:43 AM

Awkward first date at E20.

They should have had them go to The Prince Albert, so that some other guy could hit on Callum before Ben arrived, and then later, one of Ben's hook-ups would wander over to say, "Hi."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 20, 2019 10:03 PM

Kathy gets on my tits.

by Anonymousreply 72September 24, 2019 7:03 PM

Excuse me, Ben.

But Lance & Cole are NOT working the late shift at The Arches for you.

They have plans to attend a private birthday party at Ku Klub and need time to go shopping for new designer jock straps to wear.

by Anonymousreply 73September 24, 2019 9:38 PM

Sick of Jean and the Ted/Patrick/Sheree storyline.

by Anonymousreply 74September 25, 2019 1:30 PM

It’s getting booooring again. Chantelle and Gray can’t act. Sick of spazzy Callum.

by Anonymousreply 75September 25, 2019 6:57 PM

Worst part is Mel, Lisa and Sharon . I hope they all die soon .

by Anonymousreply 76September 25, 2019 7:06 PM

[quote] Chantelle and Gray can’t act.

Yeah, that's the downfall of the story for me.

R74 Totally agree on both counts.

I'm also sick to death of Rainie and Stuart.

Don't care about Bex's "issues."

Don't buy Jack and Denise.

Max and Ruby can both exit now.

The Honey-Adam-Habiba material should have been over last month.

I'll take more Leo, though.

oh-oh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77September 25, 2019 7:14 PM

I’m guessing it will Keegan who beats Gray within an inch of his life, gives up his sandwich business and finishes his A Levels.

by Anonymousreply 78September 25, 2019 9:24 PM

Major FAIL for FugEnders on Raine's drug withdrawal symptoms. You don't get hellish Trainspotting type withdrawals like that after a few weeks on prescription painkillers, or everyone with a 6 week script for a bad back would end up quadrospazzed and screaming once they finished the tablets.

by Anonymousreply 79September 27, 2019 12:28 AM

It’s more that she’s relapsed and is suffering due to her previous and ongoing addiction and not just this last round of oxy.

by Anonymousreply 80September 27, 2019 12:44 AM

't’s more that she’s relapsed and is suffering due to her previous and ongoing addiction and not just this last round of oxy.'

Nope, she was at least a year out from taking heroin and even drinking alcohol. Her previous addiction would have no impact on how bad her withdrawals form a few weeks of what probably amounted to no more than 15mg codeine tablets or low dose Tramadol (they won't prescribe stronger than that for a back ache or whatever).

By the way, doctors here don't prescribe any of the Oxys for home use. It's different strengths of codeine or Tramadol.

by Anonymousreply 81September 27, 2019 2:08 AM

Yes, R81, it distracts from the show's otherwise realistic portrayal of everyday life in the East End of London.

by Anonymousreply 82September 27, 2019 9:06 AM

I agree with pretty much all of what R77 said.

I hate the Rainie and Stuart coupling, it makes sense based on the fact that literally no one else would go for either one of them so they pretty much HAVE to put them together. But I don't want to see any scenes with them, they kind of make me ill.

Jack and Denise have absolutely zero chemistry with each other, which makes their relationship very difficult to buy into. I think they only put them together because they have both fucked every other potential prospect.

I can't stand Ted and really think he needs to fuck off.

I must have missed Ballum's date, did they fuck after?

by Anonymousreply 83September 27, 2019 10:43 AM

R83, Ballum won't fuck for weeks, as Oates seems to be going for the slowest burn ever in the history of soap. Ben has been recast as the sexy, violent gay villain with a heart of gold, like a character from a Jake Arnott novel. I do prefer it to his previous incarnations.

Mel and Mrs Lard are pretty unrealistic with all their talk of King Fug killing either Keanu or Sharon if he finds out about the baby. He really doesn't seem capable of that. How will Sharon raise the cash? A remortgage of the house might do it? Victorian terraced houses in Zone 2 are worth at least 500k these days.

Denise and Jack are the most unconvincing match ever. His type was always statuesque blonde women, not short black women. He would have tried courting Mel again.

Ted and Sheree's mother seem set for a long odyssey, so at least we'll see the back of him.

Chantelle is being carefully portrayed as an endearing, very generous, kind and forgiving character. With her natural curls and sweet face, she is meant to be adorable, with the intention of making her upcoming murder at the hands of Gray all the more upsetting for the viewers (prob not for us cynical DL-ers though).

I think they're going for a murder or possibly she'll be in a coma for months. Mitch and/or Keegan might rescue her.

by Anonymousreply 84September 27, 2019 11:59 AM

While they've been trying to build a Mitch v. Gray dynamic, I think it would be the more believable if Karen were the one to rescue Chantelle. She has bigger balls than useless Mitch and young Keegan combined.

by Anonymousreply 85September 27, 2019 6:58 PM

I should add that, before Gray is exposed to everyone, I hope he finds time to murder Mitch. .. Karen and Keegan will, of course, try to keep Bailey, but social services will get involved and after studying her situation, they'll convince the two of them that Bailey is such a special, gifted child that she would flourish with a family that can provide the type of education she deserves, so she'll exit as well.

btw - Dennis looks like he grew a foot and half over the Summer.

by Anonymousreply 86September 27, 2019 9:44 PM

Ballum finally snogged tonight, but Callum pulled away because he's still angsty over Whitney. Phil caught them kissing and seemed okay, then came over homophobic and swore to ban Ben from kissing his bfs anywhere near a suddenly very tall Denny.

by Anonymousreply 87September 28, 2019 12:14 AM

😱

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 28, 2019 4:14 AM

What did someone call her last thread? "Horror Child Bailey"?

by Anonymousreply 89September 28, 2019 1:33 PM

R88, that was a good story line.

by Anonymousreply 90September 28, 2019 1:41 PM

Ted's gone... Adam's going...

I'm going to being as well if it stays so boring.

by Anonymousreply 91September 29, 2019 5:59 PM

A No-Deal Brexit will do havoc to Phil's criminal enterprise. So much for kicking Keanu into Ireland or sending Ben to Portugal or sending Shirley to Italy with a bag of money.

by Anonymousreply 92September 29, 2019 6:08 PM

[quote] A No-Deal Brexit will do havoc to Phil's criminal enterprise.

I was waiting for Sharon to mockingly ask Mel, if moving to Portugal was the smartest thing to do right now.

by Anonymousreply 93September 29, 2019 6:24 PM

[quote] Ted's gone... Adam's going...

Has there been confirmation that Ted is actually gone for good? Spoilers indicate Denise will be looking into whether he's in danger from "black widow" Wanda. Is know-it-all Denise ever wrong?

by Anonymousreply 94September 29, 2019 6:36 PM

The actress who plays Bernie posted a goodbye to him on Twitter. Maybe he'll come back in a few years for a 3 episode stint for her next chess tournament.

Christopher Timothy is a good actor with nothing to do.

by Anonymousreply 95September 29, 2019 6:40 PM

If Adam is leaving then that's just a story line left unfinished. A very sloppy way of writing.

by Anonymousreply 96September 29, 2019 7:21 PM

Re: Adam ... What's there to finish besides Honey finding out and the love rat being exposed and kicked to the curb by both women with The Ahmeds telling Adam he's no longer welcome at their table?

This storyline line is long past it's sell-by date now. It could easily be wrapped up in two or three episodes, imho. They played "Wanda" in four episodes to accomplish Ted's exit.

by Anonymousreply 97September 29, 2019 8:02 PM

Phil will find human trafficking a lot more difficult after BREXIT. The lorries are far more likely to be searched at Dover and the other ports.

I'm hoping that horror child Bailey might be an accidental casualty of Gray's rage. She really is like the MOMO doll, unbearable.

by Anonymousreply 98September 30, 2019 1:15 AM

Oates is dragging out the Ballum relationship forever. Fuggo Stuart has now deterred Ben from pursuing Callum yet again, and we are set for weeks more misunderstandings and delays. Non stop edging from Oates.

by Anonymousreply 99October 1, 2019 1:38 AM

Yasssss Ballum.is official! Callum came out as gay to the entire Queen Vic and Phil punched Callum's homophobic dad in the face after he called Ben a 'nasty faggot'.'

by Anonymousreply 100October 1, 2019 8:36 PM

Since Denise is so disinterested, lets have Jack start a workplace affair with DCI Lawyler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101October 2, 2019 1:47 AM

Ballum was trending on twitter last night.

by Anonymousreply 102October 2, 2019 1:48 AM

I hope the nightclub incident that Detective Jack questions Gray about is a gay hot spot.

by Anonymousreply 103October 5, 2019 8:41 PM

Unless Ben were running a network of hot, gay criminals à la UK Naked Men's "Fuck Loving Criminals," series, then his gangster wannabe shtick that they keep peddling is boring.

by Anonymousreply 104October 10, 2019 11:55 PM

Is Fuck Loving Men on the BBC?

by Anonymousreply 105October 10, 2019 11:57 PM

They should think about adding it to BBC3. It would probably prove very popular.

by Anonymousreply 106October 11, 2019 1:27 AM

How many times have they given us Ben getting beat up and doing that goofy smirk while it's going on?

by Anonymousreply 107October 13, 2019 7:35 PM

Robbie is such an unnecessary character, but apparently Gaffney was axed for bad conduct. He only a few weeks left on his contract anyway.

[quote] Bosses terminated his contract after we revealed claims that he contacted a random girl online and asked her for pictures of her boobs and bum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108October 13, 2019 8:52 PM

Robbie was a minor character by now but an long standing one. Sorry to see him go. Such a minor infraction. I vaguely remember some other misdeed some time back. He's a bit randy. So what!

by Anonymousreply 109October 13, 2019 9:22 PM

Minor character is one thing, but generally annoying is another. .. But I agree, the infraction seems so minor.

by Anonymousreply 110October 13, 2019 9:31 PM

It's a minor infraction , the BBC had no problem hiring a convicted murderer.

by Anonymousreply 111October 14, 2019 12:48 PM

R102 speaking of Twitter, I took a quick look and the Ballum fandom is psychotic and populated by angry women fighting with each other.

by Anonymousreply 112October 14, 2019 1:50 PM

R112 What are they doing ?

by Anonymousreply 113October 14, 2019 4:21 PM

Ugh ... so all the insane Robron stans looking for something new have arrived?

by Anonymousreply 114October 14, 2019 7:21 PM

Enough of the Rainie crap. Could care less whether she gets to be a mum to Abi, Jr. or Uncle Fester is in love with her.

If it hadn't been for snarky Dotty and sexy Leo, Tuesday's episode would have been a total waste.

by Anonymousreply 115October 16, 2019 6:09 PM

The two bisexual guys should hook up.

Gray and Leo, that is.

It would be an intense flip-flop as they jockey to be on top.

by Anonymousreply 116October 22, 2019 7:37 PM

I'm kind of over Ballum now. Needs more cheating.

by Anonymousreply 117October 25, 2019 5:05 PM

R117 Watch Pobol y Cwm, the Welsh soap on BBC/S4C. .. Tyler just cheated on his husband, Iolo, with the 17-year old boy who used to be his student who's been targeting-pursuing him.

I'll tell you what I'm tired of. .. Ben Mitchell: Wannabe Gangster.

by Anonymousreply 118October 25, 2019 5:40 PM

At this point, maybe Martin should reconsider Sonia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119October 26, 2019 9:48 PM

I hate Been Mitchell.

Too bad Martin didn't toss his ass over the bridge when he had the opportunity.

I'm still wondering if Ben will be the murder victim for the upcoming Christmas/New year's special episodes. Sure hope so!

by Anonymousreply 120October 26, 2019 10:03 PM

Has Ted's dead body turned up yet, floating downstream towards Walford?

by Anonymousreply 121October 26, 2019 10:10 PM

That's a Big-Un @ r119 !

by Anonymousreply 122October 26, 2019 10:13 PM

R120 Yeah, I hate him too, And he's not even convincing (say, like Brendan Brady). I start to laugh when he tries to act all 'threatening.' And if he wants to be this morally reprehensible, then he should have just accepted the sports car and stuck with Luke Browning.

by Anonymousreply 123October 26, 2019 10:44 PM

is the guy who played Luke gay IRL? I couldn't find anything about him

by Anonymousreply 124October 26, 2019 10:49 PM

R124 Yeah, he's kind of a mystery. When he was on Holby City, he played gay there too.

Recent theatre production; he's going full daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125October 26, 2019 11:13 PM

damn he was so hot on EE

by Anonymousreply 126October 26, 2019 11:27 PM

Did you watch Astill on Holby, R126? The BBC had to defend the big, *rough* gay kiss that eventually forced his "Dan Hamilton" character to come out of the closet. The other doctor in the scene was the hospital's lead surgeon, Antoine Malick, who was the openly-gay, cock of the walk at the hospital.

The action starts around the 52.40 mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127October 27, 2019 12:38 AM

Nipple tweaking!

by Anonymousreply 128October 27, 2019 1:41 AM

Ballum fan art! Ben seems unrealistically short. Big snogging session last night but the actors didn't make it look that convincing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129October 27, 2019 3:56 PM

🖼 👬

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130October 27, 2019 9:22 PM

Martin should take revenge on the vile little thug by seducing Callum. He's more his size anyway.

by Anonymousreply 131October 27, 2019 10:00 PM

Thos is what Kate Oates wanted, the shipping and Larrying.

by Anonymousreply 132October 27, 2019 10:21 PM

Balllum twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133October 29, 2019 2:55 AM

Run by a frau, no doubt

by Anonymousreply 134October 29, 2019 8:59 PM

Yep, fraucentral, alright.

by Anonymousreply 135October 29, 2019 9:31 PM

Too bad Kush is still tethered to Kat. Martin could have told Stacey that he and Kush are now an item.

by Anonymousreply 136October 29, 2019 10:11 PM

Ben’s personality transplant has been so poorly written. He’s become too villainous and I have absolutely no interest in seeing him paired with Callum. They’re a total mismatch. Sad! x

by Anonymousreply 137October 29, 2019 10:39 PM

I am sick to death of the Ben and Martin sage. Ben looks short and square to me now, too, with a fat face. He is fugging out in the same way Niall Hogran from One Direction has. Too many Greggs.

by Anonymousreply 138October 29, 2019 11:38 PM

Sadly, I have to agree, R137.

And they certainly have nothing to do with why I'm continung to watch.

by Anonymousreply 139October 29, 2019 11:40 PM

R139 I’m hanging on for the inevitable Sheanu reveal over Christmas. Bound to be juicy! x

by Anonymousreply 140October 29, 2019 11:57 PM

Gangsta Ben is unintentionally funny. But I like Max Bowden's performance overall.

by Anonymousreply 141October 29, 2019 11:59 PM

Anyone else think Ben is fugging out? The inevitable curse of FUGENDERS.

by Anonymousreply 142October 30, 2019 12:31 AM

Pretty average to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 143October 30, 2019 1:00 AM

Ben has become fatter and balder.

by Anonymousreply 144October 30, 2019 1:21 AM

... .......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145October 30, 2019 11:22 AM

R145, yes - he looks stocky and square with a double chin. Not what Oates had in mind when she hired him.

by Anonymousreply 146October 30, 2019 1:54 PM

Waterloo Road Max.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147October 30, 2019 1:57 PM

he's turning into Phil in both looks and how he acts

by Anonymousreply 148October 30, 2019 4:37 PM

The funny thing is that you know that Martin could pick him up with one hand and throw him across the square.

by Anonymousreply 149October 30, 2019 5:10 PM

R149, Martin needs to hire some bully boys to intimidate Ben. Sonia is going to get the wrong idea and start sleeping with him. She's forgotten that she used to be a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 150October 31, 2019 7:37 PM

Sonia's bisexual; unfortunately, she's too annoying and unattractive to want to see anything having to do with her sex life.

by Anonymousreply 151October 31, 2019 7:50 PM

Martin not telling Stacey what Ben's doing to him (them) doesn't make sense to me. .. They basically left Walford to begin with, because of Ben's threats and hold over Stacey. So what's the difference now that things have shifted to Ben's threats and hold over Martin? And how does this wild lie that Martin wants to be with Sonia prevent Stacey from returning to Walford whenever? She may be staying away now because she's hurt, but the rest of her family is there -- including a mother with cancer, and everyone soon facing eviction, etc. If Martin had told Stacey the truth, I think she'd be more likely to stay away simply to protect her kids. And the two of them could just as easily have devised a ruse that they'd broken up, rather than it actually happening, because Martin is lying to her.

I get that people lie in soaps to protect others (causing conflict and "drama"), but this one just seems so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 152October 31, 2019 8:19 PM

Agree it is stupid and there is nothing stopping Stacey from moving back to be with Jean as she owns/rents the house, not Martin.

by Anonymousreply 153October 31, 2019 9:00 PM

^^^ I guess we finally learned the status of No. 31 a couple weeks ago, since they showed that letter, which Mo has been hiding, indicating that the landlord is in the process of evicting them, because they're selling the place. (Some are saying this is Janine.)

by Anonymousreply 154October 31, 2019 9:57 PM

So is that it for Dadi and Dada? .. That goodbye looked pretty final. ... And Iqra said she's moving back in with Habiba.

With Adam out too, I suppose that pays for the three new brothers.

by Anonymousreply 155November 2, 2019 10:20 PM

So KEEE-AN-NU is out with Danny Walters opting to exit the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156November 3, 2019 6:57 PM

One wonders how they're going to get Martin and Linda together in this thing with Keanu? Does Ben order Martin to take care of Keanu? Is Linda just in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157November 3, 2019 9:46 PM

LOL !!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158November 9, 2019 1:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!