Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ballum - let's discuss the Walford gays

If the other thread is for the general EastEnders chat, let's use this one to discuss the LGBT elements of the show, currently Ben Mitchell, Callum Highway, Tina Carter, Sonia Fowler and Bernadette Taylor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130September 12, 2019 9:49 PM

People on Digital Spy are mad that the Pride episode contrasted the positivity of Bernie and Tina with Callum’s misery and Ben being bashed by Stuart; some even claim that the negativity it will discourage young boys from coming out.

by Anonymousreply 1July 8, 2019 5:33 AM

DS is worse than WW for idiots. There were people on DS who claimed the Pride episode was homophobic, so...

I truly hope we get a proper reaction from Callum regarding Ben’s bashing. I pray he will not he look like a deer in headlights as Whitney sympathetically asks Kathy when Ben is getting out of hospital. I also hope Ben reports Stuart, rather than keeping stum to protect Callum.

by Anonymousreply 2July 8, 2019 12:07 PM

TBH, Callum needs to pull his thumb out.

by Anonymousreply 3July 8, 2019 9:06 PM

Ugh, I already started a thread before I saw this one.

by Anonymousreply 4July 8, 2019 9:18 PM

Anyways, I guess we'll use this thread.

by Anonymousreply 5July 8, 2019 9:19 PM

From tonight's episode: Ben gets annoyed with Ian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 8, 2019 9:20 PM

Ben tells Callum what Stuart did

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 8, 2019 9:21 PM

Callum thanks Ben

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 8, 2019 9:21 PM

R1 In a way they do have a point, but they miss the fact that accepting oneself and coming out is a long process. They can't just look at one episode, they have to look at the bigger picture. Bernie is at a stage where she can accept herself, Callum isn't. He will get there eventually though. Even if he's not there yet the drag music affected him so much that he started to cry. That means a lot.

by Anonymousreply 9July 8, 2019 9:24 PM

So we had Bernie coming out to Ted who was lovely and accepted herself, and she had Tina helping her.

And we had Ben helping Callum the previous day, Callum coming out to Stuart but not being completely forthcoming and Stuart blamed Callum’s one night stand entirely on Ben.

Basically, Callum has internalised homophobia, and Bernie doesn’t, and Tina and Ben are liberated. Whoever wrote this episode did a good job.

by Anonymousreply 10July 9, 2019 12:24 AM

Spoilers for next week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 9, 2019 6:36 AM

Why was the original EE thread made subscription only? DL is ruining its own board.

by Anonymousreply 12July 9, 2019 6:46 AM

This video is hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 9, 2019 7:09 AM

Has Ben got a hairy peen?

by Anonymousreply 14July 9, 2019 7:48 AM

Ben doesn’t have a hairy chest, so he probably manscapes. It’s a shame he shaves his chest for Pride. If a guy is short, pale and stocky like Max Bowden, fur is sexier.

by Anonymousreply 15July 9, 2019 7:54 AM

R11 hopefully that Ben’s next beating, the one in the summer trailer, is by the men he picks a fight with, and not something organised by Stuart or Jonno.

by Anonymousreply 16July 9, 2019 7:57 AM

Halfwit - I refuse to call him Callum anymore - is lucky Ben lied to Whitney about who assaulted him. He really should not have. When he confronted Stuart, he just looked like a deer in headlights instead of cutting him the fuck off. Grow a pair, man. Stuart and Mick are in pink tie with Callum at the wedding - August 31 - so I guess he won't have have another bust up with his brother before then.

The funeral of his biracial Army friend was filmed at the end of May, so presumably we'll see those scenes before the end of July.

Hopefully Ben hooks up with the leather daddy from Pride, or reconnects with Pecs Guy, and makes Halfwit jealous of him for once.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 9, 2019 8:40 AM

Has either got a nice ass?

by Anonymousreply 18July 9, 2019 9:07 AM

Max Bowden's small ass looks better than I would have imagined, considering the love handles etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 9, 2019 9:36 AM

Mmmm nice tight bum

by Anonymousreply 20July 9, 2019 9:41 AM

R17 Yeah, he should have told Stuart to fuck off. He was such a pussy in that scene. I'll link it in the link preview in case someone wants to see it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 9, 2019 10:28 AM

So many morons on Digital Spy were arguing that Stuart isn’t homophobic, he’s just protecting Halfwit from being sexually harassed by Ben. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 22July 9, 2019 12:57 PM

Karen’s dancing partner from Pride, also called Caren, found her bafflingly attractive and asks her out on a date.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 9, 2019 1:21 PM

R22, the DS fools seem to like fugtastic Stuart for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 24July 9, 2019 1:32 PM

I'm surprised how thick Max Bowden (Ben) is

by Anonymousreply 25July 9, 2019 3:21 PM

So thicc.

Max Bowden tweeted about clean eating so perhaps Kate Oates was aghast at the footage of Ben in his bathrobe and put him on a diet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 9, 2019 3:37 PM

Martin's face 😂 This shit is hilarious. Anyone watching?

by Anonymousreply 27July 9, 2019 6:36 PM

Callum is in his own thoughts. He is not interested in talking about the wedding with Whit. I'm shocked. And now he wanys to run away! lol

by Anonymousreply 28July 9, 2019 6:40 PM

wants*

by Anonymousreply 29July 9, 2019 6:40 PM

Martin and Kush are legit like Dylan Walsh and Julian McMahon in Nip/Tuck.

Stacey is Joey Richardson and Kat is Kimber.

by Anonymousreply 30July 9, 2019 11:19 PM

I was hoping Ruby would be fucking Martin.

She is so not Max’s type, she’s over 20.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 10, 2019 5:34 AM

WHY is Oates perpetuating the myth that ginger Max Branning is some kind of pussy magnet? He is a typical bald EE fuggo.

by Anonymousreply 32July 10, 2019 7:36 AM

Hopefully Ruby will turn gangster and kill him.

by Anonymousreply 33July 10, 2019 7:44 AM

Ruby will be Max Branning's Ca$h $ow.

by Anonymousreply 34July 10, 2019 7:49 AM

He has moves R32!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 10, 2019 8:51 AM

Mambo Number 5 is the song Max deserves.

by Anonymousreply 36July 10, 2019 9:07 AM

Don’t Kat and Alfie own the house Stacey kicked her out of?

by Anonymousreply 37July 11, 2019 4:09 AM

So how are we thinking Mel will leave? I am still hoping that incest spoiler from the last thread is true.

Mel kisses Kunter and she takes them out together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 11, 2019 12:03 PM

Boob graze

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 11, 2019 12:13 PM

so now Ben's nephew, Bobby, is going to be Islamic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 11, 2019 8:09 PM

So they ARE radicalising Bobby so that he'll plot a terror attack! Yes, way to go. I've wanted this for ages.

by Anonymousreply 41July 11, 2019 9:24 PM

It seems to be a happy happy joy joy storyline with the people of Walford supporting Bobby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42July 11, 2019 10:12 PM

What happened with Ben and Callum in today's episode? I missed it.

by Anonymousreply 43July 11, 2019 10:51 PM

Stuart will be sticking his nose into Callum's wedding plans, so we may get more Ballum content tonight.

by Anonymousreply 44July 12, 2019 6:56 AM

Gray to flounce off tonight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 12, 2019 8:41 AM

We've suspected for a while that Gray has a dark side. I thought maybe domestic abuse at first. So Bobby isn't being radicalised, just converting? Boring.

by Anonymousreply 46July 12, 2019 9:10 AM

Spoiler

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 12, 2019 10:25 AM

Ugh... I'm not liking this at all. I wanted an actual affair starting BEFORE any revelation. They hooked up once, that's it. Why not have them get together, then Ben can spill.

by Anonymousreply 48July 12, 2019 10:26 AM

Callum should count his lucky stars. Ben covered up that Callum’s brother committed a hate crime on the night of Pride. Ben kept his promise not to out Callum to his own physical and psychological detriment, so it’s time for Callum to take responsibility for himself.

by Anonymousreply 49July 12, 2019 11:28 AM

So I was right! Domestic abuse it is

This would have worked a lot better and been more original if 6 ft 2 Chantelle had punched him.

by Anonymousreply 50July 12, 2019 9:30 PM

Wow. Someone predicted that back in thread 9.

by Anonymousreply 51July 12, 2019 10:29 PM

Converting will just be the first step for Bobby, I think. He’ll be radicalized over a period of time.

by Anonymousreply 52July 12, 2019 10:30 PM

R52 even if that was the original intent I think the writers have been stymied now. The UK press and some Islamic leaders are praising the soap for raising awareness of the religion and making a positive story.

by Anonymousreply 53July 12, 2019 10:38 PM

Jon Sen said EE worked with Muslim groups when creating the conversion storyline, so Bobby won’t become radicalised in the medium term.

He did show homophobia in the Pride episode, whether that’s because he’s Muslim or whether he is being a shifty teenage boy as Kathy claimed, it wasn’t revealed.

So, Tina and Iqra!

by Anonymousreply 54July 12, 2019 10:47 PM

Iqra showed Kush thirst early on. Maybe she is bisexual.

I really want Bobby to become radicalised.

by Anonymousreply 55July 12, 2019 11:02 PM

Does Ben still own the garage?

by Anonymousreply 56July 12, 2019 11:49 PM

R51 Eastenders is nothing but predictable when it comes to white collar professionals in suits . They almost all turn out to be villains

R54 Converts to any religion or denomination are often way stricter than people born and raised in it . And prison probably didn't help either .

by Anonymousreply 57July 13, 2019 12:21 AM

Kate Oates wouldn’t have said she was actually “frightened” by a storyline she’s planning to tell if Bobby was simply going to convert and not be radicalized. Come on, R54. Of course it’s going to happen. This Jihadi Bobby storyline is a very brave storyline to tackle. EE needs to be the show “everyone’s talking about” and this storyline will certainly do it. I’d bring Kush’s ex Shabnam into it as his “mentor.”

by Anonymousreply 58July 13, 2019 1:29 AM

I thought Kate Oates was scared about the Mel/Hunter incest exit story.

[quote]Jon Sen stated,"We are thrilled to be working with the Muslim Youth Helpline on a storyline which serves to challenge preconceptions and prejudices about the role of faith in young peoples' lives,"

EE would hardly go to the extent of advertising the help they received from the community about challenging preconceptions and then Surprise! Bobby’s a suicide bomber who is setting up a dummy charity to funnel money to ISIL! That would be rude.

by Anonymousreply 59July 13, 2019 2:09 AM

It's challenging conceptions by showing a white teen converting and then becoming radicalised. I wouldn't be surprised if nasty Adam wasn't shown to be involved at a high level. He is coming across as a cold hearted villain in this Honey/Habiba storyline.

by Anonymousreply 60July 13, 2019 6:47 AM

And how scary would making Bobby a be? She’s already made Ben a people trafficker. If anyone were to become radicalised it would be more realistic for them to support the nationalist ultra-right, but Hollyoaks got there first.

by Anonymousreply 61July 13, 2019 11:11 AM

R61, Hollyoaks is doing a white supremacy storyline. Bobby radicalized by Islam would be a first.

by Anonymousreply 62July 13, 2019 6:37 PM

Walford gays, what is with old school Walford gays like Barry and Collin or Tony and Simon ? I'm too young to remember Barry and Collin though.

by Anonymousreply 63July 13, 2019 9:40 PM

[quote] You just know that when lawyer Ritchie Scott is around, there is some serious business ahead. And that's exactly what Walford hard man Phil Mitchell wants to do when he meets up with the formidable solicitor. Recurring character Ritchie will have a meeting with Phil, who has a big request for her which could cause some serious upset and divisions - just what is he up to this time? And who is he keeping secrets from? We can't reveal exactly what he is planning to do but one person in particular is going to be left very unhappy. Prepare for more Mitchell mayhem as the secrets and lies continue to build . Sian Webber has reprised her role as Ritchie for the episode which will air on Monday 15th July at 8pm on BBC One.

Is Phil going to cut Ben out of his will?

by Anonymousreply 64July 14, 2019 12:47 AM

EastEnders summer preview from that guy at Metro:

Callum will be forced to face the reality of what he wants in his heart as his wedding day to Whitney arrives but with an ever unstable Ben on the sidelines, will the dramatic truth come out, sending shockwaves through proceedings?

The Mitchell family face new tensions as a savage attack leaves Phil for dead - which secrets have come to light and will he survive? Meanwhile, Lisa is back in town after discovering that Louise is pregnant - but how will she cope coming face to face with familiar friends and foes?

There's a dramatic exit in store for Mel after her world collides with that of her jailed son Hunter again. But what lengths will she go to in order to protect him and will disaster strike?

In other developments, Stacey is stunned to find out that Max and Ruby are in a relationship but will this be what leads to her temporary departure?

One family faces huge tension as secrets explode while Mick is facing an intense new struggle.

by Anonymousreply 65July 14, 2019 12:50 AM

More from that guy at Metro:

[quote]Bobby's new journey in EastEnders. A new storyline will see Bobby convert to Islam with the support of his friend Imran. His new found faith will help him to overcome his demons and positively start to rebuild his life.

by Anonymousreply 66July 14, 2019 12:50 AM

R61 R62 In a way, Bobby's positive story involving Islam is somewhat like a different story on Hollyoaks, as there we've just seen how the angry, violent, and abusive teenager, Imran Maalik, reconnected with his Muslim faith as part of his story to overcome his demons and rebuild his life.

Also, can't ignore how the Gray-Chantelle story "looks" similar to the Laurie-Sinead story on 'Oaks: take what appears to be the super-attractive 'couple goals' pair, which features the hottest guy in the village, and have him turn out to be a spousal abuser.

by Anonymousreply 67July 14, 2019 1:11 AM

R12 Some presented evidence that topic threads with never-ending "Parts" that are put up by stans, fangurls, etc. over and over and OVER ad nauseam were targeted. .. So while that's not really what the EE threads have been about, it's possible the "Part 10" of the previous thread title got it swept up in the raid.

by Anonymousreply 68July 14, 2019 1:28 AM

R64 I think he already did that back in his liver transplant days .

by Anonymousreply 69July 14, 2019 1:49 AM

R69 Yeah, that's exactly what happened, even though Ben had offered up part of his liver.

by Anonymousreply 70July 14, 2019 2:00 AM

I think you're right R68 some of those threads where some go way overboard in their behavior like the ones about that soap actor, certain other threads or other threads about certain other actors have now been placed behind a pay wall.

Now back in topic. I don't think EE will have Bobby go radical and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this almost like the umpteenth time where Phil gets attacked and left for dead.

by Anonymousreply 71July 14, 2019 3:55 AM

Wait, so Ben has already been disinherited?

by Anonymousreply 72July 14, 2019 4:59 AM

Then the following year, Phil gave The Arches to Ben (when he gave Jay the more valuable car lot).

But I'm confused as to the current status of The Arches. Sometimes Ben acts like he owns it, other times Phil does ???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73July 14, 2019 5:34 AM

R68, true. But just in case, we shouldn't number these threads, but have a slightly different title, always with Ballum in it, so people can find it. Always with gay/gays too, so DL knows it's a relevant topic and not just soap gossip.

This thread could go subscription only any second too, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 74July 14, 2019 7:49 AM

Stephanie Davies was really over-acting here imo. Eyes full of fake glycerin tears.

Has EE done a storyline where the female is the abuser? I know Corrie did.

by Anonymousreply 75July 14, 2019 7:58 AM

Agreed, r74. Write Ballum in the title (and one of their camp quotes), keep it unnumbered and write EastEnders in the first post.

by Anonymousreply 76July 14, 2019 11:57 AM

R73 Kathy rang Ben because Phil was doing something with the deeds to the Arches after Alfie stole his money - but I cat remember what Phil was planning to do and if he went ahead with it.

by Anonymousreply 77July 14, 2019 11:59 AM

Apparently there's a new EastEnders trailer with Ben and Callum. I've been looking everywhere but I can't find it. Do any of you know where I can watch it?

by Anonymousreply 78July 14, 2019 11:59 AM

Gray is hot but holy shit he's such a bad actor. Wow. Oh well, at least he's nice to look at, lol. His wife Chantelle isn't that much better. They're both terrible actors.

by Anonymousreply 79July 14, 2019 12:28 PM

Here ya go champ -

== Week 28 ==

Thur 18 - Ben E20 scenes and Attack Fri 19 - Ben attack. Wounds visible

== Week 30 == Phil Attacked

Fri 26 - Callum scene (in suit). Tiffany says Goodbye

Trailer:

== Same Episode (After Phil's attack) == Ben in Jacket looking at Arches Ben in Jacket Police corner square Ben in Jacket Trashes house

Ben/Callum car scene Ben wearing T-shirt, no bruises

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80July 14, 2019 12:29 PM

I wonder if the scene of Ben making moo moo eyes at Callum in the car is before or after the wedding?

by Anonymousreply 81July 14, 2019 1:07 PM

R80 Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 82July 14, 2019 4:37 PM

I can barely stand Ruby as she is. .. Putting her with "the bald;ginger sack" (as Martin once called him) ain't gonna help.

by Anonymousreply 83July 14, 2019 6:40 PM

Maybe we'll get lucky and they kill each other off .

by Anonymousreply 84July 14, 2019 9:42 PM

Yes, I would enjoy a murder-suicide with those two.

by Anonymousreply 85July 14, 2019 9:49 PM

I thought Kate Oates didn’t like fugly people. Why would Ruby be calling Max a pretty face? It makes so little sense. Ruby is thin and rich, she could do better.

by Anonymousreply 86July 15, 2019 5:04 AM

Ben looking like he's whipping it out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 15, 2019 6:01 AM

Summer spoiler:

[Quote]The affair between Ben Mitchell (Max Bowden) and Callum Highway (Tony Clay) will also sizzle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88July 15, 2019 2:03 PM

R88 I love how the media calls it in affair . So far they've done "something " in a park once and ever since then Callum is on a guilt trip .

by Anonymousreply 89July 15, 2019 3:48 PM

LOL at the Grim Reaper - who is coming for Kunter, right?

by Anonymousreply 90July 15, 2019 4:55 PM

I hope they don’t do the obvious thing and have Ian turn bigot over Bobby’s conversion. He needs to be less annoying. And he used to be reasonably nice, like when he supported Ben when he was abused by Stella.

by Anonymousreply 91July 15, 2019 4:59 PM

I hope they don’t do the obvious thing and have Ian turn bigot over Bobby’s conversion. He needs to be less annoying. And he used to be reasonably nice, like when he supported Ben when he was abused by Stella.

by Anonymousreply 92July 15, 2019 4:59 PM

World Cup mention, so Max Bowden must be back from holiday. Also not that I'm complaining but he has a pot belly.

by Anonymousreply 93July 15, 2019 7:24 PM

ONE scene is all we got tonight :(

by Anonymousreply 94July 15, 2019 7:32 PM

It was a Ben scene btw. Callum was nowhere to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 95July 15, 2019 7:33 PM

And it just an insert scene just filmed.

by Anonymousreply 96July 15, 2019 7:37 PM

How to write Stacey out ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97July 15, 2019 9:16 PM

Apparently Kim leaves next week ( WalfordWeb is in mourning ) . I think it's time to write out Patrick and Denise too , I know representation of minorities and such but both aren't really doing anything , Denise gets thrown into the path of any man she hasn't had a relationship with yet and senior citizen stroke survivor Patrick gets a new love interest because they don't really know what else to do with him when he's not spending half his time somewhere in the Caribbean .

by Anonymousreply 98July 16, 2019 12:29 AM

That's a shame, I like Kim. Weird that she wasn't at Pride.

by Anonymousreply 99July 16, 2019 2:32 AM

There has to be a story behind Kim not being at Pride and now Tameka Empson is making a quick exit. I thought Vincent might be returning later this year.

by Anonymousreply 100July 16, 2019 3:13 AM

[quote]From Inside Soap : “With no idea that Ben is secretly trying to deal with his complicated feelings for Callum, Phil's had enough of his boy's excessive partying and wants to pull him into line"

by Anonymousreply 101July 16, 2019 6:36 AM

Empson's exit is said to be just another break with her returning at some point.

by Anonymousreply 102July 16, 2019 6:45 PM

Only Ben scene in today's episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103July 16, 2019 7:58 PM

This is all doe-eyed Callum's fault.

by Anonymousreply 104July 17, 2019 2:18 AM

And Phil earned another Father of the Year trophy but I've got a question , how can Phil leave the Arches to Keanu when Ben is the one owning it .

by Anonymousreply 105July 17, 2019 4:02 AM

I must have missed it somewhere ....... Who is Bobby's mother ?

by Anonymousreply 106July 17, 2019 5:41 AM

Biological mother is Laura Beale, Ian's 3rd wife . She died after falling down the stairs when Bobby was a baby/toddler . Bobby was later adopted by Jane.

Ian's kids and their mothers : Steven (Cindy, bio dad Simon Wicks) , Peter and Lucy (Cindy) , Bobby (bio mom Laura, adopted mom Jane)

by Anonymousreply 107July 17, 2019 5:54 AM

r105 that's what I'm trying to figure out. Ben returned to Walford because Kathy called him when Phil was trying to sell? mortgage? the Arches, so maybe he doctored the paperwork and transferred it to himself?

by Anonymousreply 108July 17, 2019 7:36 AM

Mama Bear Karen may assault Phil in a pre-emptive strike when he finds out about Keanu and Sharon.

by Anonymousreply 109July 17, 2019 9:23 AM

Hi Paul

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110July 17, 2019 12:00 PM

R110 Watch him come out live even though he's been barely closeted for years now.

by Anonymousreply 111July 17, 2019 1:02 PM

And NuBen wants your voooooote

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112July 17, 2019 1:22 PM

R111 Did he and the "girlfriend- fiancée" break up? I notice they haven't posted anything on their "adventures" IG for quite some time.

by Anonymousreply 113July 17, 2019 7:10 PM

Nice haircut. If you click that photo twice it's so BIG you can count his eyelashes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114September 4, 2019 10:17 PM

^^^ Excuse R307. Wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 115September 4, 2019 10:49 PM

^^^ Okay, it's not me. DL is mixing threads and fucking up replies and numbers.

by Anonymousreply 116September 4, 2019 10:54 PM

God I hated Paul’s headband.

by Anonymousreply 117September 5, 2019 7:50 PM

R117 What was crazy about Paul's hair on EE is that he worked as a HAIRDRESSER.

And blessed with that thick mane he had, you'd think he'd have been changing his own haircut and debuting a new look and style about every three months.

btw - They're doing the same thing with hairdresser, Chantelle. Of course in her case, maybe Gray wants her to wear that boring cut day-after-day-after-day.

by Anonymousreply 118September 5, 2019 8:18 PM

Rumor is Les is being killed off. Thank fucking Christ. I thought the so-called actor who played him was genuinely awful. I hope Pam is brought back on a permanent basis.

by Anonymousreply 119September 5, 2019 9:51 PM

R119 I assume Les would be buried as Christine.

I'm okay with Pam ... in very small doses.

However, it they have the notion to pair her with Ted, then that wouldn't thrill me.

by Anonymousreply 120September 5, 2019 10:09 PM

Hunter had a hot ass but he couldn’t live forever.

by Anonymousreply 121September 6, 2019 9:21 PM

Will the coroner provide a complete report on the state of Hunter's ass?

by Anonymousreply 122September 7, 2019 12:16 AM

Well, with the Hunter/Mel incest storyline obviously never having been a possibility what’s the upcoming storyline that Kate Oates has said she’s most afraid of? I think it’s definitely Bobby’s radicalization via Islam now.

by Anonymousreply 123September 8, 2019 2:04 AM

I seriously doubt they'll go the radicalization route with Bobby as they've touted their behind-the-scenes collaboration with the Islam Youth Helpline organization in order to tell a story that shows "Islam as positive force in the modern world."

Per EP Jon Sen:

[quote] We are thrilled to be working with the Muslim Youth Helpline on a storyline which serves to challenge preconceptions and prejudices about the role of faith in young peoples’ lives. Bobby Beale’s story will show how a young boy uses religion to help find peace and give his life meaning, structure and purpose.

by Anonymousreply 124September 8, 2019 2:22 AM

Uhhhh, R124, EE is a SOAP. Unless Bobby is being written out then he will be radicalized.

by Anonymousreply 125September 8, 2019 2:16 PM

R123 She said that nearly a year ago (October 2018). Personally, I think it's the Gray-Chantelle domestic abuse storyline, and just how dark it may get.

by Anonymousreply 126September 8, 2019 9:31 PM

R126, how much darker could it get than the Trevor-Little Mo domestic abuse storyline? He poured gravy over her head...at CHRISTMAS. And she thumped him with an iron.

by Anonymousreply 127September 8, 2019 10:07 PM

R127 - that was my favourite Christmas episode! Good times. x

by Anonymousreply 128September 8, 2019 10:37 PM

R127 I don't know. You'd have to ask Oates. It's now the storyline she's reportedly pushing further, darker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129September 12, 2019 8:16 PM

Thursday's episode was a chore.

The hair salon material is abysmal.

And irritant Rainie at Chez Beale is past her sell-by date.

At least we got bad Leo and Hunter on a slab.

Move along.

by Anonymousreply 130September 12, 2019 9:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!