Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ben Mitchell

Walford's favorite gay.

by Anonymousreply 107August 25, 2019 10:56 PM

Anyone watching? Callum wants to postpone the wedding for as long as possible. Why am I not surprised 😂 Also, Cathy is worried for Ben after being all bruised while Ian is basically saying it's probably Ben's fault and that he deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 1July 8, 2019 7:10 PM

Whitney finally booked a wedding venue for the 31st and asks Callum why he's not excited 😂 This was after Ben told Callum it was Stuart who beat him up. Then Whitney walked in and asked what happened. Ben said it was a couple of guys. Callum thanks him for not saying anything to Whitney then he said he didn't do it for him because he's not worth the hassle... auch.

by Anonymousreply 2July 8, 2019 7:14 PM

Here's Gray and Mick! Love their bromance 😂 Also, Gray is proper hot.

by Anonymousreply 3July 8, 2019 7:14 PM

Here is Callum talking to Stuart and telling him off because of what he did to Ben. Aww it's cute that he's dedenfing Ben.

by Anonymousreply 4July 8, 2019 7:19 PM

Callum should have punched him instead tho lmao. He gave in way too quickly imo. He has no balls whatsoever when it comes to his brother. Fucking hell. Anyways, did anyone watch the episode tonight? What do you think?

by Anonymousreply 5July 8, 2019 7:31 PM

Holy shit, the clips are up already! Talk about being fast! Ben gets annoying with Ian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 8, 2019 7:36 PM

Ben tells Callum what Stuart did

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 8, 2019 7:37 PM

Callum thanks Ben

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 8, 2019 7:37 PM

Ah, when I was young and gay!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 8, 2019 7:40 PM

Bumping since the new thread was closed.

by Anonymousreply 10July 17, 2019 7:33 PM

New episode tomorrow!

by Anonymousreply 11July 17, 2019 8:27 PM

R10 I thought most posters have been over here....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 17, 2019 8:27 PM

R12 Like I said, that thread has been closed too. This is still open.

by Anonymousreply 13July 17, 2019 8:37 PM

R13 "Closed" ?? .. It looks open to me. Do you mean it's gone subscription?

by Anonymousreply 14July 18, 2019 1:40 AM

Tonight's episode was a total letdown. I know Paul was a huge part of his life, but it was three years ago ffs! ENOUGH. Time to move on. I want to see more of Ben and Callum. They've barely been in any scenes together this past month. It's getting ridiculous. Where is the affair?!

by Anonymousreply 15July 18, 2019 9:19 PM

Tonight's episode was a total letdown. I know Paul was a huge part of his life, but it was three years ago ffs! ENOUGH. Time to move on. I want to see more of Ben and Callum. They've barely been in any scenes together this past month. It's getting ridiculous. Where is the affair?!

by Anonymousreply 16July 18, 2019 9:19 PM

Ben clip from tonight's episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 18, 2019 9:20 PM

Ben self sabotaging as usual. What else is new.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 18, 2019 9:22 PM

At least now we know Duncan is a fraud. He didn't even get tonight's episode right. He said Ben was acting out because of his feelings for Callum when in reality it was because of Paul's death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 18, 2019 9:27 PM

When we get more affection from Kush and Martin than Ballum... sigh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 18, 2019 9:29 PM

So the new thread was closed. Lets use this one. I missed the episodes the last couple of days, who attacked Phil?

by Anonymousreply 21August 1, 2019 8:02 PM

Nvm, just read about it. As suspected Stacey was behind it. I'm liking the twist of Ben framing Keanu though. Hopefully that means the useless actor is on his way out. The actor can't act for shit. Keanu has stayed in Walford way too long. His storyline is basically over now anyway, so he might as well leave.

by Anonymousreply 22August 1, 2019 9:17 PM

According to Max we might have to wait a while for any Ballum. He says it's all about Phil atm, ugh. Hopefully the rumor about the Ballum stuff being embargoed is true and he just can't say anything about it. Would suck if we have to wait till Christmas for their affair to begin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 1, 2019 9:29 PM

Waiting for Ballum to kick off is giving me blue balls but I think August will definitely push things into high gear with the wedding capping it off. While I appreciate Ben being in the thick of things for other storylines, I feel like his connection with Callum is the key to getting some really good material for and insight into this version of Ben.

by Anonymousreply 24August 1, 2019 9:33 PM

Callum's memorial scene with his army boyfriend is next week.

by Anonymousreply 25August 1, 2019 10:19 PM

I think that's the week after next, r25. Next week is Callum struggling to write his wedding vows.

by Anonymousreply 26August 2, 2019 12:54 AM

The memorial is definitely next week

by Anonymousreply 27August 3, 2019 7:44 AM

So Ben is on CrusAdr while waiting around at the hospital? What fun! Will he get a hot orderly or male nurse? Maybe a doctor to give him a complete physical.

by Anonymousreply 28August 3, 2019 9:12 PM

So I am thinking Callum will try and get Whitney to dump him before the wedding by talking about Chris, or maybe that he cheated, but she will accept him to his surprise.

by Anonymousreply 29August 15, 2019 12:46 AM

Or Whitney will find the letters and hat.

by Anonymousreply 30August 15, 2019 2:24 AM

When Halfwit was trying to write his wedding vows to Whit, didn't someone suggest he lift some material from some love songs?

The numpty will probably plagiarize some lines from Chris' letters describing his love for H.

by Anonymousreply 31August 15, 2019 3:50 AM

If I can’t talk EE here I considered joining DigitalSpy. Only my registration was knocked back!

by Anonymousreply 32August 15, 2019 6:36 AM

Who cares if Bex gets into Oxford. Can't she attend a local university?

by Anonymousreply 33August 15, 2019 9:37 AM

Is this the new Ballum thread?

by Anonymousreply 34August 15, 2019 11:44 AM

Yeah, R34

by Anonymousreply 35August 15, 2019 12:04 PM

I don't think the wedding will go ahead. As Callum is at the church, Whitney must cancel for somereason, whether it is Ballum related or not.

by Anonymousreply 36August 15, 2019 7:16 PM

R33 No one except Sonia. .. Recall, they had Martin putting in hours at at the chip shop, so that Bex could afford uni. .. Apparently, he neglected to consider that when he fled with Stacey .. lol!

by Anonymousreply 37August 15, 2019 7:23 PM

[quote]Recall, they had Martin putting in hours at at the chip shop, so that Bex could afford uni

Another dropped plot.

I take it Shimpy isn't covering that job for Martin as well?!

by Anonymousreply 38August 15, 2019 8:01 PM

R38 Shrimpy wasn't mentioned this time. When Martin was bidding adieu to Kush, he asked him if could look after his stall, then added that he'd also speak to Winston and Luke and try to set up some kind of rota.

by Anonymousreply 39August 15, 2019 8:44 PM

Callum reaches out to Bobby tonight

by Anonymousreply 40August 16, 2019 1:59 PM

OK, I need to rant for a minute: Anyone else annoyed with how this "affair" is turning out? Like, I don't mind a slow burn at all, I usually like slow burns, but this is just ridiculous. How can Kate build up to this huge affair when they don't even share any scenes together? I'm not saying they need to fuck or kiss every time, but I want more conversations between them, I want to see them bond. It's just a whole lot of nothing right now. This ain't cutting it.

by Anonymousreply 41August 16, 2019 2:22 PM

I think Callum will come out at the altar, instead of saying his vows. He will then go on the honeymoon with Ben.

by Anonymousreply 42August 16, 2019 6:50 PM

Well, at least we can always depend on Cole & Lance to bring the hotness.

So glad our sexy duo opted to skip Bex's exceedingly dull results party just to stay at home and do the dishes .. SHIRTLESS! .. What a treat!

And their scene at the kitchen sink splashing the soapy water at one another was obviously a little salute to the final shot of Omar & Johnny in "My Beautiful Laundrette."

by Anonymousreply 43August 16, 2019 8:02 PM

I missed that, R43.

by Anonymousreply 44August 17, 2019 12:05 AM

Go write your fanfiction r43!

I can't wait for Ben to pull his head out, banish Phil and Kean-oh from the Arches and turn it into a hammam to spend his time having sponge baths with Lance and Cole and Callum.

by Anonymousreply 45August 17, 2019 2:23 AM

Will we find out next week how wrecked Hunter's hole has become whilst in gaol?

by Anonymousreply 46August 17, 2019 2:37 AM

There is one theory that the wedding will be called off because Hunter harms Jack, and Tiffany and Whitney go to his side.

by Anonymousreply 47August 17, 2019 2:38 AM

Ash is played by Gurlaine Kaur Garcha. Gurlaine’s first appearance is on Thursday 29th August.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 17, 2019 3:25 AM

Another boring Asian character. Chatterjee was so annoying last night.

by Anonymousreply 49August 17, 2019 7:47 AM

I like the two old Asians. There needs to be some decent moral characters on the show. And at my age I Idenify with them.

by Anonymousreply 50August 17, 2019 7:59 AM

I like them too. We can't rely on Kathy "Life Insurance" Beale and Phil Mitchell to be sages.

by Anonymousreply 51August 17, 2019 9:30 AM

The Chatterjees are being built up to be homophobic, although we already know that they won't be. Iqra showed so much Kush thirst when she first arrived in Walford, yet now we learn that she's had a gf who looks like her twin for months?😆

by Anonymousreply 52August 17, 2019 2:41 PM

I thought he was making eyes at Iqra as much as anything. Maybe she will be bisexual.

In other news, Whitney's wedding dress is pink and Bianca is wearing the most Bianca outfit ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 17, 2019 3:44 PM

Whitney's wedding to Lee seems like it happened yesterday. She has probably made that weird wedding dress herself.

by Anonymousreply 54August 17, 2019 5:11 PM

Stuart gave her the dress. Maybe she dyed it?

by Anonymousreply 55August 17, 2019 6:10 PM

R42 I don't think he'll come out at the altar but I think he'll brick it and do a runner from the altar without an explanation . Would give them enough wedding drama without having to reveal everything all at once.

by Anonymousreply 56August 17, 2019 10:57 PM

Disaster at Whitney's Hen Do!

Spoiler alert: Rainie chokes on a straw

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57August 18, 2019 2:06 PM

At least Express refers to it correctly as "a brief dalliance" and "a one night stand" .. lol.

by Anonymousreply 58August 18, 2019 7:23 PM

Thankfully, r58. I've seen do many articles where they refer to it as an affair. Not yet, but soon!

by Anonymousreply 59August 18, 2019 7:30 PM

R57 I love that . Sorry , we can't tell you anything interesting about the hen do of the bride whose wedding is pretty much doomed but we have to write something . So Rainie is choking on a straw . How does that even work ?

by Anonymousreply 60August 18, 2019 8:13 PM

[quote] So Rainie is choking on a straw. How does that even work ?

And you'd think that, of all the women at the hen do, Rainie would be the most experienced at swallowing really weird things.

I wonder if she's demonstrating how it's done and someone makes her laugh?

by Anonymousreply 61August 18, 2019 9:05 PM

Breaking Hens Do news!

Before the party, Whitney finds the letters from Chris, Callum informs her that he was in love with Chris and she decides to go ahead with the wedding because it was in the past.

Poor Twitney. As thick as pig shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 19, 2019 1:38 PM

Does Callum let Whitney run with some kind of ASSumption that "Chris" is short for "Christine"?

by Anonymousreply 63August 19, 2019 7:00 PM

I think he lets Whitney believe that it was a onesided thing with Chris being in live with him and he only seeing him as a friend .

by Anonymousreply 64August 19, 2019 7:11 PM

Maybe Whitney will confide in Stuart about Callum’s experience with manlove and he’ll tell her “don’t worry, I’ve dealt with Ben” and it will all come out.

Dead Chris(tine) is one thing. Alive and very gay Ben is another.

by Anonymousreply 65August 19, 2019 7:54 PM

Callum and Ben to possibly fuck at his stag night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 20, 2019 4:40 AM

Where does that reporter get the idea that Ben and Callum "spent the night together" ??

From what Ben said about getting a mouthful, it seemed like it amounted to a blow job in the park.

I imagine whatever happened between them, rookie Callum ran home .. lol!

In any event, we saw him wake up in bed with Whitney the next morning.

by Anonymousreply 67August 20, 2019 7:44 AM

[quote]From what Ben said about getting a mouthful, it seemed like it amounted to a blow job in the park

I think Ben said “Your boyfriend’s already given me a mouthful” after the “I smell queer” scene when Callum punched him. The park scene came later.

I assumed that in the park Ben simply sucked Callum’s dick or had a handjob. But after we found our about Chris, maybe they had full sex

by Anonymousreply 68August 20, 2019 8:21 AM

[quote] But after we found out about Chris, maybe they had full sex.

What scene(s) would lead to that conclusion?

by Anonymousreply 69August 21, 2019 3:46 AM

This one:

Callum - I just say yes to everything

Ben - I remember

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70August 21, 2019 6:59 AM

R70 progress I guess . Callum didn't stutter , turned bright red or fled the office after that dialogue .

by Anonymousreply 71August 21, 2019 11:23 AM

LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72August 21, 2019 4:46 PM

Doesn't matter how much they try to reset, reinvent, and redeem the Stuart character, I still don't want to watch him.

by Anonymousreply 73August 21, 2019 6:45 PM

[quote]A new family are coming to Walford! The Panesar brothers, Kheerat, Jags and Vinny, will ruffle some feathers when they arrive this autumn. #EastEnders Exec. Producer, Jon Sen, has said they’ll “bring their own unique blend of charm and chaos onto The Square.” Watch this space!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 21, 2019 11:04 PM

Which three are they getting rid?

by Anonymousreply 75August 21, 2019 11:13 PM

'The Panesar brothers, Kheerat, Jags and Vinny, will ruffle some feathers when they arrive this autumn'

No thanks. We have enough with the Chatterjee family.

by Anonymousreply 76August 22, 2019 12:48 AM

There's a whole bunch of characters I'd cut who I think the show would actually get rid of: Robbie, Bex, Adam, Mariam, Arshad, Ted, Bailey, and Lola. I'd also love if Max, Ian and Phil were jettisoned but that obviously will never happen.

by Anonymousreply 77August 22, 2019 2:18 AM

The hen and stag parties are tonight.

Whit will find the letter from Chris and Ben and Callum will have a tussle.

by Anonymousreply 78August 22, 2019 6:57 AM

Phil has become so evil (threatening to harm or kidnap children, human trafficking) that it's hard to see them walking him back to a likeable character. (Of course anything is possible on EE). Even the brief threatening of totally innocent Jay is classic madman tyrant behavior. So I do wonder if this is all a set up to get rid of the character.

by Anonymousreply 79August 22, 2019 8:44 AM

R78 No they're next week

by Anonymousreply 80August 22, 2019 2:35 PM

I was incredibly relieved last week that after Stuart took Mick to hospital, Mick still told him to fuck off.

I cant wait until his gay bashing of Ben is revealed. Kathy and Ian will want to kill him. (Who knows about Phil.)

by Anonymousreply 81August 22, 2019 3:55 PM

I can't wait to see Phil's reaction to finding out his precious Keanu knocked up Sharon

by Anonymousreply 82August 22, 2019 3:57 PM

Why are all of the EastEnders threads eventually restricted to paying members only? The poor folk seem to be the only ones posting.

And I'm sorry, Ms. Muriel, but Lord, have mercy ....... I can't possibility come up with $1.99 per month.

by Anonymousreply 83August 22, 2019 4:03 PM

Hopefully we will get some Ballum tomorrow as well

by Anonymousreply 84August 22, 2019 9:55 PM

Whose watching all of those kids in the Slater/Fowler house?Do they even know what a babysitter is?

by Anonymousreply 85August 23, 2019 12:45 AM

Reading the Ryan O'Neal and Tatum O'Neal threads reminded me of Ben and Phil.

by Anonymousreply 86August 23, 2019 1:43 PM

New trailer. Looks like we might get more Ballum!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 23, 2019 7:55 PM

I think not only will the wedding go ahead but Ben and Callum won’t become a proper couple for months and months, probably years.

by Anonymousreply 88August 23, 2019 8:37 PM

R88 People have speculated that they might be a couple by November or December. I think that seems realistic. The big storylines usually air around that time.

by Anonymousreply 89August 23, 2019 8:40 PM

I've thought from the get go that this wedding will go through, since they're kinda following the Chryed template.

Then would come the pregnancy. .. lol!

by Anonymousreply 90August 23, 2019 10:26 PM

Hush, r90. A pregnancy might totally finish me off. I'm fine with the wedding going ahead and them having an affair but a baby is too far. And it's been done already with Robron and Chryed. They should do something different.

by Anonymousreply 91August 23, 2019 11:37 PM

Whitney’s wedding dress, man. It’s totally expected given what she whips up at her stall.

If Shona McGarty gets her West End career off the ground she may die in childbirth leaving Ben and Callum to coparent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92August 24, 2019 8:18 AM

Callum attends the wedding with a cut lip and Ben's face is once again bruised in one of the upcoming photoes. Either they get into a fight after the bachelor party, or Whitney socks Callum, or Stuart belts Ben again.

by Anonymousreply 93August 24, 2019 8:40 AM

A pregnancy? Well Ben fathered a child too.

by Anonymousreply 94August 24, 2019 9:46 AM

There was a press screening with Max Bowden, Tony Clay, Kate Oates and Jon Sen last week.

by Anonymousreply 95August 24, 2019 2:15 PM

R95 Hopefully this means there's some big Ballum stuff coming soon.

by Anonymousreply 96August 24, 2019 4:19 PM

Apparently the big Callum week is early September, probably the 9th.

Kunter looks good with scruff.

by Anonymousreply 97August 24, 2019 4:26 PM

Whitney's clothing designs are 80's tacky with a country western flair. Something that belongs in an attic or basement. Or a thrift shop.

by Anonymousreply 98August 24, 2019 5:22 PM

With clothes like that, Whitney needs a gay in her life.

by Anonymousreply 99August 24, 2019 6:17 PM

The only fashionable gay guys on the square are Lance and Cole.

Even the cut of their mechanics' coveralls show that they've had their uniforms tailored properly to provide sexy silhouettes.

by Anonymousreply 100August 24, 2019 8:15 PM

Lance and Cole are fucking Phil on the side, right? It will give him a stroke and effectively take him out.

by Anonymousreply 101August 24, 2019 9:31 PM

R101 uhhh, no. .. Our hot supercouple is basically monogamous (not to mention versatile) .. although they've recently been working on a plan to entice Kush to join them in a three-way, figuring now's their best chance with Martin out of the way.

Also, since they live upstairs at 49B, they have a spycam (*) perched on their roof aimed directly at the upstairs windows of No. 1. This camera has allowed our video boys to collect (and enjoy) some very nice footage of naked Gray as he gets in and out of the shower, performs his ritualistic manscaping, and generally struts around in the buff admiring himself before dressing for court.

=====================================================

(*) SPOILER: There's widespread speculation that Lance & Cole's hidden camera could eventually prove pivotal in the reveal of evil Gray's BIG secret hanging out there.

by Anonymousreply 102August 25, 2019 12:09 AM

Whitney's bridal gown looks like it was inspired by the saloon girls at Miss Kitty's bar on Gunsmoke.

by Anonymousreply 103August 25, 2019 9:34 PM

Hunter is beyond psychotic. He'll probably steal an AK 47, and unleash his rage at the Queen Vic during Happy Hour. Mel will be standing beside him, holding the extra bullets.

by Anonymousreply 104August 25, 2019 9:38 PM

British soaps seem to go out of their way to find really ugiy wedding dresses.

by Anonymousreply 105August 25, 2019 9:50 PM

Even before this thread started, he himself said he was on a mission to undo the damage of having eaten too much during the 2018 holiday season.

by Anonymousreply 106August 25, 2019 9:52 PM

^^^ Pardon my error at R106. Wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 107August 25, 2019 10:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!