Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

šŸŒˆ Richard Madden & Brandon Flynn: Part 45

Continue here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601July 3, 2019 4:44 PM

Previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 1, 2019 2:08 PM

Any new pics of them together?

If not, this thread is useless

by Anonymousreply 2July 1, 2019 2:09 PM

I love the pics! Thanks! Anyway, Brandon saw the story of a fan account! I find it funny that he probably views every post about them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 1, 2019 2:41 PM

R3 Oh gosh haha.. he must have looked on his tagged pics, saw the one see posted and then went onto the account to watch the stories. Heā€™s too much. Hopefully he finds it charming and sweet and not creepy lol

by Anonymousreply 4July 1, 2019 2:47 PM

R2 This thread is for news, not just photos. No one is forcing you to read these threads.

by Anonymousreply 5July 1, 2019 2:58 PM

Things can be charming and sweet and creepy.

by Anonymousreply 6July 1, 2019 2:58 PM

Oh man, I wish accounts on Insta didn't tag them in their stuff. Like, I'm sure they KNOW these pics and accounts are out there, but directly tagging them in them... I do sometimes worry we're just going to see less and less of them because of it.

by Anonymousreply 7July 1, 2019 2:59 PM

Oh God. Theyā€™re never gonna be pictured together again!

Iā€™m kidding of course, but... Fan accounts need to learn to stop tagging.

by Anonymousreply 8July 1, 2019 2:59 PM

LOL B watching their stories will do the exact opposite of deterring those fan accounts from tagging, it's a shame really, those accounts go feral once they're noticed by the subjects of their posting

by Anonymousreply 9July 1, 2019 3:03 PM

Yeah, Iā€™m sure heā€™s pretty used to it though with the way the Sam smith fandom acted.

by Anonymousreply 10July 1, 2019 3:10 PM

I heard Brandon did blocked the creepy Sam and Brandon fan account because it was borderline stalking when he was still dating Sam..

by Anonymousreply 11July 1, 2019 3:11 PM

R10 They're a lot more protective of this relationship and the privacy of it than Sam and B were though. Or, maybe B would have liked to guard the privacy of that one too, by the end, who knows, but yeah... they're guarding this one pretty carefully. So I do kind of worry about him seeing all this stuff being tracked. I don't know, maybe I'm overthinking it. Hopefully I am! But it's just a niggling feeling.

by Anonymousreply 12July 1, 2019 3:16 PM

Jesus Christ. Why do people tag them in stuff. Feel the cringe.

by Anonymousreply 13July 1, 2019 3:16 PM

Here is the fan account Brandon block so guys just donā€™t tagged their names

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 1, 2019 3:19 PM

Brandon may take it in stride but I can imagine Richard having a nervous breakdown (MARY!) and holing himself up in their room with the curtains drawn until he has to be coaxed out. I hope Brandon keeps it to himself lol.

by Anonymousreply 15July 1, 2019 3:20 PM

Richard's good friend Andrew O'Hagan commented to Brandon's post and Brandon liked the comment. Assuming they've met.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 1, 2019 3:24 PM

R11 He has blocked the account, because they posted some private pics of them (their WhatsApp profile pics).

by Anonymousreply 17July 1, 2019 3:25 PM

Pic evidence of Brandon blocking the fan account

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 1, 2019 3:27 PM

I wake up to a shirtless B selfie in Italy? What!?

I know I can't be the only one but I immediately zoomed in to his glasses like a crazy person lol

by Anonymousreply 19July 1, 2019 3:29 PM

Goodness. You're really playing with fire when you acknowledge the existence of crazed fangurl accounts (please note that I don't think having a vagina is a prerequisite for being a crazed fangurl).

by Anonymousreply 20July 1, 2019 3:29 PM

It's always cringey that fangirls tag celebs in their fan accounts,.especially in this situation. If I thought talking to these fans would shame them into stopping I would make a Twitter to try.

by Anonymousreply 21July 1, 2019 3:32 PM

I have been on IG for years and I had absolutely no idea people could see when I watched their story. I only found this out after seeing it here in when B watched that fan story of the fan and R were in Cannes. Is there any possibility that B is as clueless as me?

R19 youā€™re not the only one.

by Anonymousreply 22July 1, 2019 3:32 PM

R22 Same. As soon as I found out, I stopped watching the stories posted by that Richard Madden Addicted bitch.

by Anonymousreply 23July 1, 2019 3:36 PM

I still have no idea how to see their likes. LOL I rely on these threads.

I'm not following R or B on Instagram so I can't see their stories. I have no idea how the privacy works so I stay away before I accidentally do something embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 24July 1, 2019 3:36 PM

R22 Nah because I feel like he has probably looked at his viewers before especially if there is a way to narrow it down to the people you follow or verified accounts like you can for comments

by Anonymousreply 25July 1, 2019 3:37 PM

Christ they're implying the account B blocked was because of hacking and stolen private photos... I can't imagine what kind of warped moral compasses some of these fan accounts have, you just wanna wallop some of them

by Anonymousreply 26July 1, 2019 3:40 PM

I know a lot of fans are ā€œworriedā€ about Richard and Brandonā€™s privacy being invaded especially by paps and such but the way I see it, Richard is fully aware that he has been papped before while on holiday. And even before he was as popular as he is now. And with a woman which is far less ā€œscandalousā€ than with Brandon. So I think he is most likely prepared for that to potentially happen, and heā€™s not hiding or stopping himself from being out in public on holiday with Brandon. So I donā€™t think we need to worry about him getting freaked out and hiding away in his room.

by Anonymousreply 27July 1, 2019 3:45 PM

It is 100% cringeworthy when they are being tagged in these things!!! Like, jesus christ. Just STOP.

by Anonymousreply 28July 1, 2019 3:46 PM

can't say I like the idea of Brandon checking those weirdo accounts, they creep me out

by Anonymousreply 29July 1, 2019 3:46 PM

R27 and yes I realize that whoever said that upthread about the crazy fans scaring richard into hiding was most likely joking (I hope!) but Iā€™ve seen a lot of people seem genuinely concerned about this. So yeah, I think he knows theyā€™ll be caught by paps eventually and heā€™s fine with it though Iā€™m sure he wishes it wouldnā€™t happen.

by Anonymousreply 30July 1, 2019 3:48 PM

Itā€™s ok to have fan accounts, just donā€™t tagged them thatā€™s it... and the account that Brandon viewed did she actually screencap all of Richard and Brandonā€™s likes on Instagram, Did Brandon viewed that as well?

by Anonymousreply 31July 1, 2019 3:50 PM

If youā€™re referring to me at r15 yes, I was just poking fun. I know theyā€™re both grown men who know how to brush off creeper fans, and he doesnā€™t seem particularly worried about staying closeted. I was just exagerrating Richardā€™s nervous personality type (I recall that interview excerpt posted here where he said he always checks for fire exits at hotels) and wish for privacy. I donā€™t know how celebrities handle fan invasiveness in general. Theirs are pretty small scale as yet and ultimately harmless, but the creep factor would freak me out!

by Anonymousreply 32July 1, 2019 3:55 PM

Iā€™m asking because I just donā€™t want him to stop his likes ,when B and R are MIA we mostly depend/ use their Instagram activities on everything ..

by Anonymousreply 33July 1, 2019 3:59 PM

R33 stooooooop

by Anonymousreply 34July 1, 2019 4:02 PM

When the Italian bar/restaurant pic came out over the weekend the RMxBF IG was one of the only accounts that posted it. They of course tagged the guys. People commented that she (?) shouldnā€™t tag them and she removed the tags. I think she even took away the hashtags in the comment/caption and I thought that was good of her. I get they use the hashtags because itā€™s how people search, but not the actual tagging of the persons account! I guess itā€™s hard to draw a line? You want people to be able to find the picture to get likes on your page, but still...some pictures are invasive. If I were a celeb I would follow RMs mantra and never look myself up!

by Anonymousreply 35July 1, 2019 4:04 PM

Brandon's insta post from today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 1, 2019 4:10 PM

R36 this has already been posted in the previous thread

by Anonymousreply 37July 1, 2019 4:12 PM

Bā€™s devotion to that necklace (cough, Richard, cough) is out of this world. Does anybody know if there has been an instance of him photographed without it since it first showed up?

by Anonymousreply 38July 1, 2019 4:14 PM

r37 I know, I am just re-posting it for anyone who hasn't seen it

by Anonymousreply 39July 1, 2019 4:15 PM

I think Brandon rarely looked himself up, I think he was just excited of his current post of being a proud member and activist of the lgbt community especially as itā€™s almost the end of pride month , so he clicked on the insta story not realizing it was a B and R fan account till I assume he read all of her insta stories...so yikes..

by Anonymousreply 40July 1, 2019 4:15 PM

R40 Iā€™m sure he realized what the account was.. the name and the profile pic are pretty obvious

by Anonymousreply 41July 1, 2019 4:17 PM

R40 sorry but your post is nonsense

by Anonymousreply 42July 1, 2019 4:20 PM

People here probably care more than Brandon does.

by Anonymousreply 43July 1, 2019 4:28 PM

R43 Right. LOL B is living his best life. And here we are crying over insta

by Anonymousreply 44July 1, 2019 4:39 PM

R38 He has been photographed with it ever since. he even wears it to the gym based on those pics of him with Kevin back in April hahahaha. I donā€™t blame him though, itā€™s a hassle to constantly take necklaces on and off and itā€™s a gem gifted by his man so makes sense to just keep it on.

by Anonymousreply 45July 1, 2019 4:43 PM

I didnā€™t realize Brandon had a bit of chest hair did he shaved it before ?

by Anonymousreply 46July 1, 2019 4:45 PM

I think Brandon was just curious and he's happy to see a lot of people support them and they are happy for them!

by Anonymousreply 47July 1, 2019 4:49 PM

He barely has any chest hair. All I see is shadows. I doubt he shaved

by Anonymousreply 48July 1, 2019 4:50 PM

R46 Heā€™s always had a little bit from time to time! But nothing crazy and heā€™s completely clean shaved there atleast during filming for the show

by Anonymousreply 49July 1, 2019 4:51 PM

About the necklace Brandon is wearing, is it the one with a diamond in the middle or the one without? Is there a pic where you can see it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 1, 2019 5:22 PM

I'm almost positive his is the diamond one

by Anonymousreply 51July 1, 2019 5:25 PM

R50 I think is the one with the diamond.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 1, 2019 5:26 PM

Richard's no cheapskate! He spent the extra cash on the diamond lol

by Anonymousreply 53July 1, 2019 5:28 PM

"The compass rose on this talisman helps you to find direction and keep you on the path to your heart's true desires" still gets me

by Anonymousreply 54July 1, 2019 5:39 PM

What pyrrha necklace does Richard wear? Sorry, I'm sure this has been asked and answered already.

by Anonymousreply 55July 1, 2019 5:41 PM

R55 Richard has 2 "New Beginnings and "Luck & protection"

by Anonymousreply 56July 1, 2019 5:45 PM

This

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 1, 2019 5:47 PM

And this one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 1, 2019 5:47 PM

Thanks Maddynn!

by Anonymousreply 59July 1, 2019 5:49 PM

I'm just sitting here pictuing R giving B the necklace and then telling him the meaning of it. R54

by Anonymousreply 60July 1, 2019 5:50 PM

I wish these threads were closed. This isn't a place for fangirls and fat fraus.

by Anonymousreply 61July 1, 2019 5:54 PM

If only there was some way you could ignore threads, R61, instead of bitching about them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 1, 2019 5:59 PM

Dead at prryhajewelry commenting on this photo. Theyā€™re silently thanking him for the subliminal promo haha

by Anonymousreply 63July 1, 2019 6:03 PM

R63 What photo? Brandonā€™s? (I looked but couldnā€™t find it.)

by Anonymousreply 64July 1, 2019 6:06 PM

I don't know why Instagram stopped showing me anything Richard likes a few weeks ago. No, he hasn't blocked my (burner) account that is totally private and only follows a few people. I see all of Brandon's likes but none of Richard's and I can't figure out why.

by Anonymousreply 65July 1, 2019 6:10 PM

R64 Yes Brandonā€™s. They commented ā€œ#wordstoliveby ā¤ļøā€œ 2 hours ago and he liked it.

by Anonymousreply 66July 1, 2019 6:11 PM

Wow

by Anonymousreply 67July 1, 2019 6:28 PM

Maybe they got married and the Italy trip is their honeymoon

by Anonymousreply 68July 1, 2019 6:41 PM

^^ this is the stuff we were talking about earlier.

by Anonymousreply 69July 1, 2019 7:04 PM

R69 I suspect this was a joke though.

by Anonymousreply 70July 1, 2019 7:07 PM

R70 maybe but does it matter? If it was a joke then itā€™s someone being a troll.

by Anonymousreply 71July 1, 2019 7:08 PM

Well it's a boring fucking joke

by Anonymousreply 72July 1, 2019 7:09 PM

Hi all, I am doing my best to keep up and update the timeline even when I can't comment. That being said, if I missed something you said, a link you wanted added, something you wanted me to see, I would ask you to maybe add @anony to your post and I'll make sure to check out anyone using this specific tag. Thanks. Oh, and please don't forget, if you want me to add links to something already on the timeline, it's really helpful if you include the link in your post. Hope you're all doing good and don't forget not to feed the trolls. They don't deserve your attention.

by Anonymousreply 73July 1, 2019 7:13 PM

R159 is in response to the wrong thread, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 74July 1, 2019 7:16 PM

I still love this interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 1, 2019 7:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 1, 2019 7:19 PM

R75, which interview is this?

by Anonymousreply 77July 1, 2019 7:19 PM

"I'm in a happier place"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78July 1, 2019 7:20 PM

R77 Interview magazine April 8, 2019

by Anonymousreply 79July 1, 2019 7:21 PM

R is living his best life. Career wise and personal life. Good for him.

I imagine they're going to be in Italy until R has to leave for his ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 80July 1, 2019 7:24 PM

Well Richard wasnā€™t invited to join the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences this year. Jamie Bell and Gemma Chan were though. Weird and shitty snub.

by Anonymousreply 81July 1, 2019 7:26 PM

What time is the ceremony on Thursday? There are different times on the website. And will it be live streamed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82July 1, 2019 7:30 PM

R82 heā€™s getting an honorary doctorate so Iā€™d think heā€™d be in the PhD group at 10am but I could be wrong. Thatā€™s just an assumption.

by Anonymousreply 83July 1, 2019 7:31 PM

Will he be Dr. Madden after that?

by Anonymousreply 84July 1, 2019 7:33 PM

I think itā€™s not typically appropriate to use ā€œdoctor or dr.ā€ before your name when you get an honorary one. But I think he could put the appropriate letters after your name.

by Anonymousreply 85July 1, 2019 7:36 PM

R83 that was my assumption as well.

by Anonymousreply 86July 1, 2019 7:36 PM

R81 do you know what the qualifications are for being asked, if any? Iā€™m curious as to why he wouldnā€™t be considered.

by Anonymousreply 87July 1, 2019 7:39 PM

Dr. h. c. Richard Madden

by Anonymousreply 88July 1, 2019 7:40 PM

R81 I would assume itā€™s because theyā€™ve had more film work and Gemma had an insane year with Crazy, Rich, Asians.

by Anonymousreply 89July 1, 2019 7:40 PM

Even if Brandon attends the ceremony, we probably wonā€™t know about it. Unless someone in the audience sneaks a photo or blabs about it.

by Anonymousreply 90July 1, 2019 7:43 PM

R89 Actually yeah I didnā€™t even think that most of his stuff has been tv, youā€™re right. However I still think with doing Rocketman he should have been invited. I think he does fit one of the actor requirements that the academy lists but anyway.. maybe next year!

by Anonymousreply 91July 1, 2019 7:46 PM

I'm surprised Jamie wasn't a member already, to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 92July 1, 2019 7:48 PM

Who was it who said Richard and Taron would likely be appearing at Elton's thing in France a couple threads back? They were right!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 1, 2019 7:49 PM

Jamie has been in way more movies

by Anonymousreply 94July 1, 2019 7:49 PM

R93 That was me. I mean my boss got the invite so I know hahah

by Anonymousreply 95July 1, 2019 7:50 PM

I wonder if Brandon will go too

by Anonymousreply 96July 1, 2019 7:56 PM

R95 Ah, good stuff! Thanks for giving us the heads up that time :)

by Anonymousreply 97July 1, 2019 7:56 PM

R96 Iā€™m praying he does and my boss comes back with the gossip.

by Anonymousreply 98July 1, 2019 7:57 PM

R98 Goddamn, that would be delicious.

by Anonymousreply 99July 1, 2019 8:00 PM

R93 Well bugger me that means he wonā€™t be back in LA when I get there then, not that Iā€™d stand much chance of bumping into him, but it was nice to have a glimmer of possibility!!

by Anonymousreply 100July 1, 2019 8:00 PM

Is there anywhere online where I can see the carpool karaoke episode with Richard and Taron for free without an apple account? The bits I've seen, Richard is hilarious in and I'd love to see the rest...

by Anonymousreply 101July 1, 2019 8:04 PM

As long as there are no work obligations for Brandon I can't imagine he won't be there for Elton's party. Not on a red carpet but at the party for sure.

by Anonymousreply 102July 1, 2019 8:06 PM

Richard's movie acting profile isn't quite high enough. Maybe after the Eternals.

by Anonymousreply 103July 1, 2019 8:07 PM

R101 I thought it was on YouTube, but it might have been removed (it was bootleg.) They do usually post it on the late show/James cordenā€™s channel after the fact, it takes a few months.

I wonder if theyā€™ll stay in Europe through the 24th then? Thatā€™s a long time, but if theyā€™ve got nothing else to do...

by Anonymousreply 104July 1, 2019 8:13 PM

R104 Isnā€™t San Diego Comic Con coming up in the next couple weeks? Iā€™m assuming there will be some Marvel promotion.

by Anonymousreply 105July 1, 2019 8:16 PM

I think theyā€™ll go back to LA for sure before the Elton party

by Anonymousreply 106July 1, 2019 8:18 PM

Thank you, R104! If it's on YouTube, I haven't been able to find it. :( So no source for this online until the Late Show finally posts it? Damn.

by Anonymousreply 107July 1, 2019 8:18 PM

Do you actually have to have Apple TV to watch it? I have the Apple TV app on my phone but I donā€™t remember having to like sign in or anything. Maybe I did and just canā€™t recall.

by Anonymousreply 108July 1, 2019 8:20 PM

R107 Someone definitely linked it on here, I thought, in one of the threads. If I remember right it wasn't youtube, it was a google drive thing. That might not have been taken down?

by Anonymousreply 109July 1, 2019 8:20 PM

R108 nah just the Apple TV all which comes with all iPhones (unless you uninstall it)

by Anonymousreply 110July 1, 2019 8:21 PM

I'm assuming a rocketman stan on twitter or tumblr has a drive link for the whole episode somewhere if you're willing to do some digging

by Anonymousreply 111July 1, 2019 8:23 PM

R109 lol that was me too. Same anon as Elton party info. Iā€™m on here way too much. But hereā€™s the google drive link again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112July 1, 2019 8:23 PM

R112 thank you SO MUCH! And thank you to the other people who also wanted to help!

by Anonymousreply 113July 1, 2019 8:24 PM

R113 here, I honestly don't know how Richard managed not to laugh his ass off during the filming of the opening sequence. THANK YOU AGAIN. This is brilliant already.

by Anonymousreply 114July 1, 2019 8:28 PM

R113 youā€™re welcome! Enjoy it! I cracked up throughout the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 115July 1, 2019 8:28 PM

They have great chemistry

by Anonymousreply 116July 1, 2019 8:30 PM

A cast member claim '13 Reasons Why' season 3 will be coming sometime in October 2019 so if it get renew for Season 4, Brandon will be busy filming for several months starting January or February 2020. And for Richard, he will be in London filming for Marvel's 'The Eternal' from September 2019-January 2020.

by Anonymousreply 117July 1, 2019 8:32 PM

R117 Which cast member said this? Netflix renews shows based on season performance so thereā€™s no way they would know if theyā€™re getting a 4th one yet until later this year.

by Anonymousreply 118July 1, 2019 8:34 PM

Someone on twitter said marvel wonā€™t announce the cast until August at D23? Iā€™m not a huge marvel fan but the twitter person was and said that they wonā€™t announce at SDCC and others agreed. Then other people said they would announce at SDCC and in fact had a huge space rented out. Does anyone know what the truth is or is it all just speculation?

by Anonymousreply 119July 1, 2019 8:34 PM

Uhhh those timelines are huge assumptions. We donā€™t know how long The Eternals shoot will be, if Richard will even have to be there for the entire thing, or how much will be done in post production/visual effects.

by Anonymousreply 120July 1, 2019 8:37 PM

Oh wow Netflix is going to kill this guy...they never even said the date themselves (just that it would be later this quarter wow).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121July 1, 2019 8:38 PM

R120 Given the fact that itā€™s a superhero film with an ensemble cast, my guess is that he wonā€™t have to be there constantly throughout the whole shoot.

by Anonymousreply 122July 1, 2019 8:39 PM

r199 Speculation. People have been expecting SDCC for a while, especially since DC won't be there. Could easily be D23 though.

by Anonymousreply 123July 1, 2019 8:41 PM

I canā€™t tell if this guy is trolling but he told a fan he thought it would come out in August or September, but now knows itā€™s for October....that seems insane to me that someone in the new season would leak the news themselves. Thatā€™s also soooooo late...I wonder if they want it specifically timed around Halloween for certain episodes. Either way, Iā€™m going to wait for official press release from Netflix themselves (Iā€™m guessing once the strangers thing first has settled).

by Anonymousreply 124July 1, 2019 8:41 PM

R121 I don't really think this is accurate. I don't think this guy is a major cast member- by the sounds of things he's more like a regular extra, and Netflix themselves said it was coming in the third quarter, which if they're sticking to that would mean October is too late. I think it's more likely August (Stranger Things is July so that's that gone. Or, if they do dump it behind Stranger Things and don't give it its own month, then that's bad news for 13RW) or September at the latest, but man, all that said, yeah, Netflix will be pissed. This guy is SO not gonna get to be an extra again if they do get a season 4

by Anonymousreply 125July 1, 2019 9:29 PM

Will this be 13rw last season or will it be renewed for s4? Donā€™t Netlix only do 3 seasons in all there shows ?

by Anonymousreply 126July 1, 2019 9:34 PM

R126 Nobody really knows either way yet. Netflix DO have an unofficial policy of cancelling most of their shows after 3 seasons because they get significantly more expensive to make, so unless they're at Stranger Things type success level, it's not worth it for them. And 13 Reasons Why isn't as successful as ST, so yeah, it could well be over. But it still is one of their more successful shows, so... we'll just have to wait and see.

by Anonymousreply 127July 1, 2019 9:43 PM

LOL who wants to tell her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128July 1, 2019 9:44 PM

R128 I would see your point if he were gay.

by Anonymousreply 129July 1, 2019 9:52 PM

he can be bi and still be a pussy destroyer...

by Anonymousreply 130July 1, 2019 9:53 PM

R128 he's already an accomplished pussy destroyer... his new and current mission is to destroy that bussy... and let me tell you, the man is a fast learner.

by Anonymousreply 131July 1, 2019 10:00 PM

R131 Iā€™ve been watching so much Brandon content lately that I can actually hear that in his voice lol

by Anonymousreply 132July 1, 2019 10:11 PM

Itā€™s also possible the destroyer has become the destroyee

by Anonymousreply 133July 1, 2019 10:12 PM

Theyā€™re equal opportunity bussy destroyers

by Anonymousreply 134July 1, 2019 10:14 PM

I wonder if something happened between B and Tommy based on their IG interaction? They haven't liked each others posts in months.

by Anonymousreply 135July 1, 2019 10:17 PM

r135 I wondered the same but every time it's brought up some people swear they're still friends just busy with their own lives.

by Anonymousreply 136July 1, 2019 10:20 PM

Okay Iā€™m going to try to explain a few things about how Instagram works because the same questions seem to pop up every thread.

- The instagram algorithm prioritizes accounts you interact with most. So, if youā€™re using a ā€œburnerā€ or ā€œfinstaā€ but donā€™t actually like and comment on photos, the activity of people you follow wonā€™t show up regularly.

- Instagram also rewards users who are more active. B is more active than R so insta shows his activity more reliably.

- It is possible to hide your activity from your followers in settings. I donā€™t expect R&B to do that because theyā€™re both celebrities and by liking posts from their friends/users that arenā€™t as famous, they boost those accounts.

- Ever since Instagram went from a chronological to an interaction-based algorithm, the activity tab has been wonky and groups posts, dismisses some as unimportant and just generally sucks

- Followers/viewers of stories only appear to the poster and are only counted for 24 hours. Even if you add a story as a highlight, youā€™ll only see the viewers from the first 24 hours.

- There is a new trial already in use in Canada which doesnā€™t show like counts. It only shows one name ā€œand othersā€ and itā€™s expected to roll out worldwide soon. This will make it harder to see who likes what. The reasoning behind it is that it will make creators work harder on content and focus less on like counts but I think thatā€™s bullshit. Personally, I just scroll through my feed and rarely double tap anymore and my engagement is way down.

Hope this was useful for anyone new to Instagram or a casual browser.

by Anonymousreply 137July 1, 2019 10:21 PM

R177 Very helpful. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 138July 1, 2019 10:24 PM

I meant R137. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 139July 1, 2019 10:24 PM

R137 ahh thanks! That makes a lot of sense as to why richardā€™s activity has been really wonky the past week for me when itā€™s usuallt pretty good. Probably because he hasnā€™t posted much. I wonder if it would help if I went back and just liked a bunch of his old posts?

by Anonymousreply 140July 1, 2019 10:28 PM

R140 That might work but no promises. R doesnā€™t engage very much with other accounts outside of liking his friendsā€™ posts so even though his posts receive a ton of likes and comments and he has millions of followers, the algorithm likely prioritizes the activity of people you follow who are more consistent with posting, liking and commenting.

by Anonymousreply 141July 1, 2019 10:31 PM

R140 oh, and another thing... turning on post and story notifications might help more than going back and liking old posts. By turning on notifications youā€™re showing that you value the activity of that user.

by Anonymousreply 142July 1, 2019 10:36 PM

R141 so is that also why sometimes youā€™ll see a like and then refresh and itā€™s gone? Itā€™s just fucked up?

by Anonymousreply 143July 1, 2019 10:36 PM

R142 Oh I did that long ago haha

by Anonymousreply 144July 1, 2019 10:37 PM

R63 lmfao I just saw that. yeah Pyrrha better show their gratitude for the free publicity Brandon's been giving them since the second RM slipped that necklace over his head.

by Anonymousreply 145July 1, 2019 10:38 PM

R143 thatā€™s more to do with instagram wanting to always show you new content and the move from like counts to ā€œso-and-so and others liked this.ā€

by Anonymousreply 146July 1, 2019 10:39 PM

But how is it a reward for Richard if people can't see with regularity what he likes or comments on because he isn't a major Instagram user like other celebs? Is it a reward for people who don't post a lot because it gives them more privacy? That sounds crazy for a company like Instagram that's owned by those awful people at Facebook who do not care about privacy.

by Anonymousreply 147July 1, 2019 10:41 PM

R146 Itā€™s just dumb because it only happens with random likes. Then thereā€™s others that will stay up forever lol.. anyway, I checked settings and I donā€™t think itā€™s actually possible to make your followers unable to see your likes. You can stop them from seeing when you were last on Instagram but not the likes. Unless maybe my version of ig is still behind on that. ALSO I completely forgot that you can make a story only visible to certain people. So these fuckers could be posting ig stories of themselves in Italy but only visible to their friends and weā€™d never know!

by Anonymousreply 148July 1, 2019 10:43 PM

R147 I think the Instagram wizard meant the reward is given when youā€™re really active. So more people can see your activity when you engage more.

by Anonymousreply 149July 1, 2019 10:45 PM

i just found this on twitter richard stans are attacking this account to make him stop posting about branchard its ridiculous

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150July 1, 2019 10:51 PM

Quite an education on IG, thank you for that. I guess that is why I see every single thing Jon K does on IG because he's so active. Even his boyfriend though he deleted that story when he sobered up.

by Anonymousreply 151July 1, 2019 10:51 PM

R147 yes, thatā€™s what I meant.

R148 I waited almost a year for my app to update to include story settings like polls, gifs, highlights etc. and Iā€™m not a casual user. It really is a stupid platform and it gets worse with every change Facebook makes. I run two business accounts and my personal business account - but switching between profiles is like using totally different versions. Hiding activity used to mean ALL activity tab stuff. Tapping on a post and seeing usernames of likers would still be visible, however.

Itā€™s kind of like how Facebook shows you stupid shit from people you worked with a decade ago who post things that make you angry instead of posts from people you actually care about because a) those idiots post more, b) even though you donā€™t react to a post, a click counts as engagement, and c) although these systems think they know what you like, they arenā€™t perfect and theyā€™re just mining data to get better at it.

by Anonymousreply 152July 1, 2019 10:58 PM

Oops I meant R149 was correct in their reply to R147. The goal is to be MORE visible on Instagram, not less. You become more popular and get more followers and likes if you engage consistently with other accounts. This tells Instagram youā€™re a valuable user and your posts will be shared with a wider audience through the Explore tab and Suggestions.

by Anonymousreply 153July 1, 2019 11:02 PM

The thing that is actually kind of funny about Brandon viewing that fan account's story at R3 - well not actually funny because accounts like that are truly cringey af and make me wish the fourth wall was still an actual thing - is that Brandon I'm sure, being 25 and starring on a popular teen drama, is definitely more aware of shipping and stan culture. I know RM is only 33 - they're only about 7 years apart - but I feel like this is a probably an area where Brandon is like "Babe, I would explain it you, but I don't think you even want to know."

by Anonymousreply 154July 1, 2019 11:08 PM

R150 I think that latest craziness stems from some posts earlier today in which some shitty human being was saying we need to ā€œrespect Richardā€™s privacyā€ yet in the same breath she referred to Brandon as a ā€œjobless clown.ā€ Because nothing is more respectful of Richard than belittling his boyfriend and calling him names, obviously.

Iā€™m trying to ignore this shit, but at the same time Iā€™m rooting for them to get a raging case of herpes.

by Anonymousreply 155July 1, 2019 11:11 PM

Don't these people fucking get that shitting on B is shitting on R. That's his bf who he cares for. These people have no common sense

by Anonymousreply 156July 1, 2019 11:23 PM

R155 She also called Brandon "a dog on a leash following Richard around", I hope they know that Richard doesn't give a fuck about them and that Brandon is enjoying his vacation with his boyfriend while they are dying of envy!

by Anonymousreply 157July 1, 2019 11:25 PM

R157 Brandon is getting dicked down and glowing, and Richard is the happiest heā€™s ever been. ;)

by Anonymousreply 158July 1, 2019 11:27 PM

If B is a jobless clown then so is R. Heā€™s got Eternals and maybe Bodyguard but who knows when and what else. They seem to be doing great at life. Iā€™d like to be jobless clowns like them. Travel the world together, not worry about a 9-5. Fly anywhere whenever. I bet B and R have the last laugh!

by Anonymousreply 159July 1, 2019 11:31 PM

Jobless clown lmao That's a good one

by Anonymousreply 160July 1, 2019 11:34 PM

God, what I wouldnā€™t give to be a jobless clown fucking Richard Madden every single day.

by Anonymousreply 161July 1, 2019 11:40 PM

so any actor between roles is unemployed? those poor young men! Iā€™m sure once their weeks-long European holiday is over theyā€™ll have to scrape their pennies together to afford food for Charlie.

by Anonymousreply 162July 1, 2019 11:45 PM

Only jobless clowns would need roommates. It all makes sense, you see. This is proof theyā€™re not actually together. Brandon is a mere sad poor person and Richard is nobly charitable.

by Anonymousreply 163July 1, 2019 11:58 PM

This is a really cute photo of RM and Douglas Booth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164July 2, 2019 12:04 AM

R164 Iā€™m convinced theyā€™ve fucked

by Anonymousreply 165July 2, 2019 12:07 AM

R165 lmfao I was literally going to say "do we think they've fucked?" but uh yeah personally I wouldn't necessarily bet against it

by Anonymousreply 166July 2, 2019 12:14 AM

R165 R166 I brought up the possibility in a previous thread but got jumped for it. Oh, well. DL is fickle, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 167July 2, 2019 12:19 AM

R167 yikes haha people get wound up about the stupidest shit

by Anonymousreply 168July 2, 2019 12:23 AM

Douglas is gay/bi? Or is this wishful thinking

by Anonymousreply 169July 2, 2019 12:29 AM

R169 no idea. Heā€™s in a LTR with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 170July 2, 2019 12:37 AM

R170 Wasted on a woman!

by Anonymousreply 171July 2, 2019 1:02 AM

R171 she could be a beard, though I'm not interested enough to investigate. Though Douglas is cute and I wholeheartedly approve of him and Richard having fucked at some point. Have you seen them in Worried about the Boy? Mad chemistry.

R142 how do you do that?

by Anonymousreply 172July 2, 2019 1:05 AM

R172 They definitely have chemistry on and off camera. Just very comfortable and loving.

by Anonymousreply 173July 2, 2019 1:12 AM

I know the thread is against people who are like ā€œthey will get marriedā€ because itā€™s too fangirly. I find people who go ā€œRichard and Douglas definitely fuckedā€ equally fangirly. Itā€™s the same level of fanfic fantasy. It all amuses me.

by Anonymousreply 174July 2, 2019 1:15 AM

R174 Observation and speculation are different from wishful thinking. Or should we not voice opinions on anything, Deputy DL?

by Anonymousreply 175July 2, 2019 1:19 AM

I feel like I should report (or actually maybe I shouldn't) that Brandon is now a featured character in two Taron/Richard fanfics on AO3. It was inevitable we'd come to this.

by Anonymousreply 176July 2, 2019 1:25 AM

R172 go to their profile > tap the drop-down following menu > notifications > toggle on

by Anonymousreply 177July 2, 2019 1:30 AM

I can't deal with fanfics about real people. Just, no.

by Anonymousreply 178July 2, 2019 1:31 AM

Eh I mean.. I think thereā€™s every chance in the world that B and R WILL get married someday. But itā€™s the OTT ā€œtheyā€™re married!!!!ā€ thing thatā€™s too much imo. Or like someone upthread said ā€œmaybe they got married and Italy is their honeymoonā€.. like come on lol

by Anonymousreply 179July 2, 2019 1:32 AM

R175 you see itā€™s a slippery slope and very subjective whether itā€™s wishful thinking or speculation. I find the ā€œDouglass and Richard fuckedā€ to be as much wishful thinking as the other stuff. Anyway, I think everyone should express themselves the way they want here so long as they are not directly or indirectly causing harm or inadvertently inciting harmful actions.

by Anonymousreply 180July 2, 2019 1:33 AM

R179 I think that person was joking, but I get your point

by Anonymousreply 181July 2, 2019 1:35 AM

R179, the post you're referring to I'm pretty sure was joking around. Just... expressing amusement over their joint-at-the-hipness in this particular manner. No need to get overly troubled by it when there are legit trolls amongst us.

by Anonymousreply 182July 2, 2019 1:35 AM

R175 I think our speculation ruins the Brandon turned a straight guy gay fantasy that some have about R&B.

by Anonymousreply 183July 2, 2019 1:36 AM

Where do I sign up to be a jobless clown who makes nearly $2 million a year in salary alone? I'll wear the red nose and everything!

by Anonymousreply 184July 2, 2019 1:36 AM

R184 hahaha this made me laugh, thanks for this. itā€™s crazy to me that people think heā€™s jobless when he just did six months of OTT drama and intensity for a show strife in controversy. All the other actors are on a break or doing other ventures, and itā€™s not a crime so I donā€™t understand why they feel like ceiling their homophobia this way is the best thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 185July 2, 2019 1:38 AM

R180 what's so out there about speculating that two guys who are thought, individually and for different reasons, to be non-straight, who were young and single and had other worldly levels of chemistry might have for real fucked? No one claimed they knew for a fact they did, people only stated what they personally believe.

by Anonymousreply 186July 2, 2019 1:40 AM

[R176] I did not want to know that. I've read some incredible fanfic, but RPF makes me nauseous.

by Anonymousreply 187July 2, 2019 1:40 AM

R177 thank you! Much appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 188July 2, 2019 1:41 AM

Iā€™m a Richard-has-tasted-the-D-before truther so I think anythingā€™s possible.

Besides, itā€™s DL custom to think everyone's gay/into men.

by Anonymousreply 189July 2, 2019 1:42 AM

before**

by Anonymousreply 190July 2, 2019 1:42 AM

R186 who thinks douglas booth is non-straight? I've never heard of any rumors about him

by Anonymousreply 191July 2, 2019 1:46 AM

Anyone know why Katherine Langford will not return for the the third season ?! Did she want a higher sallary than the rest of the cast or did she just want to move forweard in her career? I also heard the cast receive massive raises ahead of season 3 will that hurt their chances on another season because of the expance, sorry Iā€™m just confuse on the matter...

by Anonymousreply 192July 2, 2019 1:48 AM

R184 Right? I'd love to know what kind of grueling job the bitch has who posted that.

I tend to get defensive of anyone who attacks the arts. Granted, my degree is in liberal arts/journalism rather than theater or visual art, but whose job is it to constitute what qualifies as "real" work? Do only blue-collar jobs count? Or perhaps you need to be a doctor or lawyer to matter?

Acting primarily relies on talent and skill (and let's face it, a good amount of luck), but it can be physically and/or mentally demanding as well. Like RM filming for 15 hours a day, 6 days a week, for 5 months? Yeah, I'm not gonna mock that.

by Anonymousreply 193July 2, 2019 1:48 AM

And as want said earlier, it was a dumb joke and they were being a troll themselves for even posting it.

by Anonymousreply 194July 2, 2019 1:51 AM

R187 you know what was the most disturbing thing about these fics? These bitches couldn't even write Brandon ONE line of dialogue - not even a single dramatic scene where he discovers his IRL boyfriend in bed with his former costar. The disrespect to his talent...

by Anonymousreply 195July 2, 2019 1:52 AM

R192 this could be considered a ****SPOILER**** for 13RW so look away if you must

But isnā€™t her character kind of done? Season 2 finale seemed to be a send-off of sorts. Thereā€™s only so much they can get out of flashbacks. Maybe sheā€™ll pop up in a memory or two but I think it made more sense for her to move on.

by Anonymousreply 196July 2, 2019 1:53 AM

R192 If you watch the show (especially the most recent season), you see that they had nothing left for the Hannah Baker character. Sheā€™s dead and honestly they didnā€™t really need her technically for the second one but made it work. Sheā€™s moving on cause sheā€™s no longer needed for the story. She has other stuff lined up, including her own new Netflix show so sheā€™s fine. And Netflix actually said that the cast members will have an increase in raise if a 4th season is confirmed. Most people suspect that the show will need one to match the main characters graduating, but weā€™ll just have to see how the reviews are for the next season. The second season reviews werenā€™t as good as the first one, but still millions of people tuned in.

by Anonymousreply 197July 2, 2019 1:54 AM

R195 They didnā€™t even have Brandon join in for a threesome? Shameful.

by Anonymousreply 198July 2, 2019 1:55 AM

R193, what?? 15 hours a day, 6 days a week for 5 months for a 6 eps show??? How much did they leave on the cutting room floor?

by Anonymousreply 199July 2, 2019 1:56 AM

R180 For what it's worth, it's not wishful thinking on my part. I don't care one way or the other about DB, and I certainly don't "ship" him with Richard. I've just noticed an odd sort of vibe/chemistry the two have had together.

by Anonymousreply 200July 2, 2019 1:56 AM

R199 Beats me, but I'm pretty sure that's what Richard has said before in interviews. No wonder he was fucked in the head from that show.

by Anonymousreply 201July 2, 2019 2:02 AM

R199 thatā€™s the time commitment I heard as well from an interview with RM. I know that they filmed many scenes multiple times different ways (super close ups, focusing on his eyes, etc.) so maybe that accounts for some of it? It sounds pretty crazy and intense.

by Anonymousreply 202July 2, 2019 2:05 AM

I keep laughing about the fact that people are writing RPF where Brandon walks in on Richard and Taron... Some people take cringe to a bone-deep level. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 203July 2, 2019 2:40 AM

R199 Yes, thatā€™s why I donā€™t blame for Richard for being mentally exhausted afterwards and on the verge of quitting acting for a bit. I assume it was all of the technical shots that took up majority of the crew and productionā€™s time!

by Anonymousreply 204July 2, 2019 3:01 AM

Can you believe last November, Brandon like and commented an emoji on Richardā€™s beach pic and now it came full circle and he is the one vacationing with him on the beach in Italy...if you told me last year that The actor Rob Star from Got would be in a relationship with Brandon from 13rw I would not believe you! Itā€™s still so surreal for me that this is happening but I love it!

by Anonymousreply 205July 2, 2019 4:16 AM

The chemistry tho. BF is madly in love. Legends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206July 2, 2019 4:33 AM

Anyone know what dinner party Richard attended on 10/29 according to the timeline? Nothing is linked there and I tried searching his close friendsā€™ IG and have not found anything.

by Anonymousreply 207July 2, 2019 4:37 AM

R195 Damn can't you write SPOILERS ??!!??!! Seriously...!

by Anonymousreply 208July 2, 2019 5:36 AM

R155 honestly the only reason I want Richard to come out is to shut those delusional stans down...

by Anonymousreply 209July 2, 2019 5:37 AM

If it's allowed to go slightly off topic. Tommy's husband/ex-husband liked and commented on B's photo and B liked the comment. Now I'm definitely thinking that something came up between B and Tommy. Since it seems B is still on good terms with Pete.

by Anonymousreply 210July 2, 2019 6:51 AM

R210 Agree, something doesn't seem right with their friendship. There is no interaction between these two anymore. I don't follow Tommy on IG so I cannot see his activity, but does he like or comment on Brandon's pics? Also, Tommy and his husband seem to be leading separate lives.

by Anonymousreply 211July 2, 2019 7:05 AM

Are Alisha and B even that close anymore?

by Anonymousreply 212July 2, 2019 7:23 AM

r211 I follow Tommy and he hasn't like B's posts for awhile and vice versa. B and Alisha seem to be still close if going by IG interaction. Which perhaps isn't very reliable source.

by Anonymousreply 213July 2, 2019 7:28 AM

Alisha and Brandon are legit BFFs so Iā€™m sure theyā€™re fine. Tommy has been liking the comments Brandon has left on Richard related posts (not including the Milan Fatherā€™s Day one). Brandon and Tommy are the type of friends who hang out every once in a blue moon - happened while he was with Sam as well, but he saw him probably a bit more during that relationship. Tommy has always called Brandon a best friend whereas B has not in exchange. His actual BFFs seem to be Kevin, Alisha, and his friend Nina (the girl he hung out with in NYC). Those 3, he wishes public HBD posts on Instagram. Also tommy seems like a celeb clout chaser so I donā€™t think Brandon cares to hang out with him more than he currently is.

by Anonymousreply 214July 2, 2019 8:02 AM

Brandon is up liking several points on the gram

by Anonymousreply 215July 2, 2019 8:06 AM

posts**

by Anonymousreply 216July 2, 2019 8:06 AM

[R209] i want his stans to choke (sorry not sorry) they are rude and disrespectful they pretend to care about his privacy but they don't mind creationg chaos around him by attacking people who posts about branchard hope he comes out holding Bs hand

by Anonymousreply 217July 2, 2019 9:09 AM

[quote]15 hours a day, 6 days a week for 5 months for a 6 eps show??? How much did they leave on the cutting room floor?

They didn't film 15 hours a day for all days. That must have been only on some days. And they surely also didn't film 6 days a week for 5 months. Because UK working laws for actors are much stricter than US laws and filming like that wouldn't be allowed over a longer period of time. You also need a rest period of at least 48 hours once per week between filming days (or if it's needed for some weeks as an exception the rest period can be a bit shorter. But only for one week. After two weeks filming a rest period of at least 48 hours is mandatory). So no, for his 6 episodes he filmed 5 months but he worked normal hours and surely not 6 days per week regularly or 15 hours a day every day. That was only an exception.

by Anonymousreply 218July 2, 2019 9:42 AM

@ anony so apparently according to someone with a great history detailing the origin of R&B, it was actually Brandon who followed Richard on 11/2 and Richard followed back the following day. Also apparently Kevin followed Richard the same day as Brandon (11/2). Iā€™m not sure if that makes a big difference, but yeah! Brandon follows people all the time so now Iā€™m not surprised that he was the first one to initiate he instagram mutual relationship lolol

by Anonymousreply 219July 2, 2019 9:54 AM

Sigh. How did we get like 4 posts about seeing them in Lecce within a day or two and now itā€™s back to NOTHING since? I mean, donā€™t get me wrong, I donā€™t need it- Iā€™m good, with what we got. And I do think some of it must just be people seeing them and not saying anything- I saw a comment on Bā€™s post yesterday from a guy who saw him in Lecce 3 days ago or something like that. But just given the enormously excited reaction online from all those capslocking Italians on realising they were there, and that girl saying loads of people were recognising Richard out to dinner and asking for photos, I do find it a little odd that weā€™re back to total silence since and haven't heard ANYTHING. It's good, for them, of course! But I'm a little surprised at the discretion!

by Anonymousreply 220July 2, 2019 9:55 AM

Actually never mind scratch what I said, sorry

by Anonymousreply 221July 2, 2019 9:59 AM

Probably because they're not in Lecce anymore.

by Anonymousreply 222July 2, 2019 10:09 AM

R222 Quite possibly! But what about the rest of the Italians?! There was a lot of excited reactions from people online NOT in Lecce too. And yet, total silence since. As I said- excellent news for them, of course! Just a bit surprising to me.

by Anonymousreply 223July 2, 2019 10:27 AM

@ anony, add the BFlynn election results post to the timeline (the one posted on 11/8 which Richard liked and commented with šŸ™ŒšŸ»)

by Anonymousreply 224July 2, 2019 10:30 AM

R223 They refuse to take any photos with fans and if people get rejected they mostly don't post online about it or perhaps just in a tweet not mentioning their full names. It's not surprising that we don't hear much about them.

by Anonymousreply 225July 2, 2019 10:33 AM

Yeah Iā€™m not surprised there hasnā€™t been a lot of photos of them. In reality if I saw them together, I definitely wouldnā€™t take a photo of them while theyā€™re at dinner or on a date. Most of my cherished celeb encounters have usually been through conversation. A photo of these normal people living their lives isnā€™t necessary and I feel like a lot of the fans whoā€™ve seen felt this same way. A lot of people have seen them out and about in WeHo and didnā€™t care to take a photo...thatā€™s just weird.

by Anonymousreply 226July 2, 2019 10:55 AM

Also, since Richard isnā€™t out in his public life and is known for being private, I feel like thatā€™s why most fans are pretty guarded about them when spotting them together...itā€™s just a different situation compared to fans taking videos of Sam and Brandon out on a date. I mean both would be an intrusion of privacy, donā€™t get me wrong, but I just feel like no fan wants to be THAT person that puts Richard back into the headlines regarding his private life with a man. This is all new and uncharted territory for him and itā€™s clear to me that fans are wary about that. Iā€™m sure a lot more people saw them in Lecce but probably didnā€™t feel comfortable tweeting about it.

by Anonymousreply 227July 2, 2019 10:59 AM

Most likely they only went out in the center of the town those two days. Other times they were probably either locked up in their room, out on the water, etc. I think they probably left Lecce on Saturday or Sunday and maybe went somewhere else in Italy

by Anonymousreply 228July 2, 2019 11:00 AM

R225 R226 Nah, I wasn't even expecting photos, really. I know what you mean, because as much as I groan about the Italians letting us down I wouldn't actually do that either. I just more meant I'm surprised we haven't seen a few more tweets about seeing one or other or both of them around at all, especially once it got out they were there. But yeah, it's a good point that maybe people who they said no to photos wouldn't post about them. Just might've expected a couple more "saw Richard Madden today" type tweets or whatever (in Italian, obviously.)

R227 Good point, that probably is making some people more careful about posting about them!

by Anonymousreply 229July 2, 2019 11:02 AM

The only people who reported anything seem to have known they're dating or the rumors surrounding them.

This trip seemed very much like a secluded couple vacation. So they probably didn't venture out around people too often and when they did they refused to engage in fan photos. So there would have been nothing to report.

We literally just got SOMETHING yesterday with Brandon insta post. So not sure what more do you want? Do you need to know where they are constantly at every moment?lets just sit back and wait for end of the week.

by Anonymousreply 230July 2, 2019 11:11 AM

Also @ anony Alisha and Brandon didnā€™t have a night out on April 3rd at the roller skate rink. This photo was taken at the venue the same night of the Wallows album release party so you can change that on the timeline!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231July 2, 2019 11:23 AM

R230 Itā€™s not enough for some people. I donā€™t understand the need to know their whereabouts 24/7. Itā€™s creepy....

by Anonymousreply 232July 2, 2019 11:25 AM

R230 What more do I want? Nothing, really. I mean, if internet people want to send more our way I won't say no šŸ˜† But no, I literally JUST said I was good with what we got! I was just expressing some surprise that we hadn't seen a few more mentions of them, when I might have expected a couple more after people realising they were there and being excited to see if they came across them, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 233July 2, 2019 11:26 AM

They are at Brindisi Airport! They are leaving Apulia!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234July 2, 2019 11:32 AM

The person was clearly just wondering how come more people didnā€™t tweet or take pics of them. They didnā€™t demand more. Reading comprehension...

by Anonymousreply 235July 2, 2019 11:34 AM

Awww I hope they enjoyed it!! The whole month of June sans a few days was their vacation letā€™s be real. Back to reality! Richard is probably headed to Scotland and Brandon Iā€™m assuming will go home for the 4th?

by Anonymousreply 236July 2, 2019 11:35 AM

Maybe they are going together to Scotland and then after the ceremony, they'll go to Miami together, let's see.

by Anonymousreply 237July 2, 2019 11:37 AM

I feel like Brandon wonā€™t miss actual 4th of July in Miami but I could see Richard joining him there after the ceremony. Poor Charlie...heā€™s probably wondering where Brandon is šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

by Anonymousreply 238July 2, 2019 11:38 AM

Idg this fascination with him being there on the 4th of July. We didnā€™t think heā€™d miss pride and yet! He can still go home for the long weekend.. he doesnā€™t need to be there on the actual day.

And regardless, it actually would be physically possible and timing-wise possible for them to attend the ceremony, hop on a plane to London and then hop on a plane to Miami and make it there in time for fireworks. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 239July 2, 2019 11:41 AM

R239 Yeah exactly! The ceremony is in the morning, they have time. It would be great if Richard spends some time with Brandon's family!

by Anonymousreply 240July 2, 2019 11:46 AM

anyone know what Tree of Life is referring to?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241July 2, 2019 11:48 AM

Not Tree for life or something like that? Which is a project restoring forest in Scotland.

by Anonymousreply 242July 2, 2019 12:02 PM

Lol idk maybe? I donā€™t know what that person is talking about though. Canā€™t find anything online about an event coming up for the charity.

by Anonymousreply 243July 2, 2019 12:10 PM

It's weird to see how so many people hold the 4th as some sacred holiday. To me it's just an occasion for my idiot neighbors to set off fireworks that shake my house and scare the shit out of my dogs.

by Anonymousreply 244July 2, 2019 12:16 PM

Hope they had fun at the international platonic roommates convention!!

by Anonymousreply 245July 2, 2019 12:20 PM

R244 I donā€™t get it either. Plus it sucks that itā€™s a Thursday and Friday is a normal workday. Iā€™m in Miami too and itā€™s not like we do it up or anything. Itā€™s hot even at night and the mosquitoes are out of control! Since B is a jobless clown (ha!) he can see his family whenever and not have to wait until a long weekend.

by Anonymousreply 246July 2, 2019 12:27 PM

This 4th of July obsession is bordering on Glastonbury levels. I know no Americans who care about it that much except to drink and eat crap.

by Anonymousreply 247July 2, 2019 12:30 PM

Agreed about the 4th of July thing. I am American and don't know a single person who cares that much about the holiday. Brandon might go celebrate it but he also might not. Similarly to the handwringing over Richard skipping Glastonbury. It's perfectly normal and healthy to stop doing some traditions when you get in a serious relationship because it's not just about only yourself anymore.

by Anonymousreply 248July 2, 2019 12:54 PM

Was wondering what all this fuss about the 4th of July was, I was like do Americans really care that much about it?? I'm Australian and really can't comprehend cutting a holiday off or planning a holiday around our national holiday because no one holds it to any importance beyond getting pissed and having a day off.

by Anonymousreply 249July 2, 2019 12:55 PM

R248 well said. They are building their own traditions.

by Anonymousreply 250July 2, 2019 12:59 PM

Re: Trees for Life. Apparently some fans are donating money/trees for a grove in RMs name in Scotland? Not sure if thatā€™s what the tweet referring to or not, but here is the link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251July 2, 2019 1:00 PM

R249 there are no Americans who would do that lol. No offence intended but I feel that these 4th of July/Glastonbury obsessives are young fangirls.

by Anonymousreply 252July 2, 2019 1:02 PM

R251 Lmao. The fan who created that made sure to make promo for Richard, writing several paragraphs about his career listing his roles and award nominations. The fan even added several photos. I must say, the fandom is very dedicated and inventive in promoting Richard. I'm still not sure why people think Richard would be in Scotland for those 12 trees? I don't think he even knows about it.

by Anonymousreply 253July 2, 2019 1:07 PM

Of course it is nice to be with family / friends during holidays or to maintain traditions but that all goes out the window with once in a lifetime events. If Brandon is not at the ceremony, he will probably be there after for the party.

by Anonymousreply 254July 2, 2019 1:10 PM

I hope Brandon attends the ceremony, and I think he might. But we probably will have no way of knowing whether heā€™s there or not unless we get proof that he is somewhere else at the time (or unless someone blabs or sneaks a photo of him in the audience).

by Anonymousreply 255July 2, 2019 1:16 PM

R254 Doubt thereā€™d be a party? But maybe something with his immediate family

by Anonymousreply 256July 2, 2019 1:21 PM

If anything he'd probably just do something with his family. We'll likely only get a few Richard pictures and that's it.

by Anonymousreply 257July 2, 2019 1:24 PM

American here ... Brandon could go home for the 4th or he could not .. as others have said itā€™s literally not a big deal at all either way lol. I doubt he would be ā€œbreaking traditionā€ either... It can be a nice day to spend with family and friends, sure, but if youā€™ve got other and better things to do (see: vacationing with your hot Scottish boyfriend in Europe as an example) then who gives a fuck if youā€™re not at the family bbq.

by Anonymousreply 258July 2, 2019 1:25 PM

Has anyone seen this? Canā€™t really make out wtf is going on lol. Itā€™s from January 2017. It must be so weird for a celeb to be involved in something like this. The hand holding, hugging. Props to him for doing whatever this is though. Seemed to make the couple really happy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259July 2, 2019 1:45 PM

R259 link is broken

by Anonymousreply 260July 2, 2019 1:49 PM

R260, it works for me but I'm suffering second hand embarrassment even before Richard has come out, the show host seems to be taking this SO seriously. She's looking at the screen presenting him like it's a matter of life and death.

by Anonymousreply 261July 2, 2019 1:51 PM

Can someone describe it then....

by Anonymousreply 262July 2, 2019 1:53 PM

It's broken for me, too.

by Anonymousreply 263July 2, 2019 1:56 PM

R260 whenever a link seems broken: go to your own DL settings and take the hook off from "show link previews" and then come back here and try it again. Works for me every time.

by Anonymousreply 264July 2, 2019 1:58 PM

R264 thatā€™s not it because I googled it too and it just isnā€™t working. Itā€™s a bad gateway error

by Anonymousreply 265July 2, 2019 1:59 PM

The fourth of July is just an excuse for Americans to get drunk and eat.

I'll be working so I don't care about it.

by Anonymousreply 266July 2, 2019 2:04 PM

The link works for so I tried to c/p because I don't know any Italian. Does it work?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267July 2, 2019 2:06 PM

Link is not working because Cloudflare is down.

by Anonymousreply 268July 2, 2019 2:06 PM

Nope the website itself just isnā€™t working for me I guess

by Anonymousreply 269July 2, 2019 2:06 PM

R265 Oh this is suposed to be a video, right? Haven't noticed that and just wanted to be helpful. sorry.

by Anonymousreply 270July 2, 2019 2:07 PM

R259 It's a television program where they call someone to surprise them or to look for someone, that man called Richard because his wife is sick of multiple sclerosis and he wanted his help to surprise her and tell her that he loves her.

by Anonymousreply 271July 2, 2019 2:09 PM

Odd that it works for some, me included and not others. Could it be the browser? I use chrome.

by Anonymousreply 272July 2, 2019 2:12 PM

It works just fine for me.

by Anonymousreply 273July 2, 2019 2:12 PM

it's working now that i'm on desktop. i can't get over the host's face during the intro lol

by Anonymousreply 274July 2, 2019 2:17 PM

his eyes are literal oceans. so beautiful

by Anonymousreply 275July 2, 2019 2:19 PM

he kept looking over at the guy and checking on him. he has a sweet heart.

by Anonymousreply 276July 2, 2019 2:23 PM

I had to switch off WiFi and it works. Where I found it some people were saying it didnā€™t play in their region? Maybe thatā€™s the issue. If you search the RM hashtag on IG, there are also some clips, so those might work at least.

by Anonymousreply 277July 2, 2019 2:28 PM

It seems the Graduation Ceremony at RCS will be livestreamed this year.

Streaming of the ceremony The ceremony will be live streamed this year via our website. This will be available on the graduation section of the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland website on the day of the ceremony (https://www.rcs.ac.uk/graduation/).

So whoever is interested, there you go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278July 2, 2019 2:35 PM

R278 Nice! Thanks for that. Also I see that there is a compulsory graduation rehearsal tomorrow afternoon. I wonder if Richard would have to attend that as well.

by Anonymousreply 279July 2, 2019 2:41 PM

In case anyone is interested there should be a live feed of Rā€™s honorary graduation ceremony on the Royal Conservatoire of Scotlandā€™s website.

Ceremonies at 10.30am, 2pm and 4.30pm UK time. No idea if R will be attending though, or which one he will graduate.

Looks like the videos get posted to YouTube after live broadcast, but previous years can be viewed on their website anyway if you missed it.

Fingers crossed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280July 2, 2019 2:42 PM

R280 someone literally just posted that. But we already discussed when he would likely be graduating. He's getting a doctorate so it would be during the phd ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 281July 2, 2019 2:44 PM

R281 sorry, must have posted at the same time. Keep yer knickers on!

by Anonymousreply 282July 2, 2019 2:46 PM

my knickers are on just fine. the posts were 8 minutes apart lol.. but anyway, thanks for the info regardless! it's helpful.

by Anonymousreply 283July 2, 2019 2:48 PM

BTW the University I work at has multiple ceremonies and hon grads are given at all of them. Donā€™t presume that he will attend the PhD one...

by Anonymousreply 284July 2, 2019 2:49 PM

R283 no worries, it can take me a while to post at work as I have to time it just right between office walkrounds by the boss

by Anonymousreply 285July 2, 2019 2:52 PM

R284 Hmm interesting. I mean, if it was an honorary bachelor's degree i could see why it wouldn't be during the phd one, but given that it's a doctorate, i don't see why it would be during the other ceremonies. but we'll find out soon enough i guess!

by Anonymousreply 286July 2, 2019 2:53 PM

[quote] Also I see that there is a compulsory graduation rehearsal tomorrow afternoon. I wonder if Richard would have to attend that as well.

The rehearsal is for those students who just finished their studies and get a real degree. Richard will surely not be asked to appear at a rehearsal with all those students just so that he can get his honorary degree. There will be someone who'll tell him what to do shortly before the ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 287July 2, 2019 2:54 PM

R287 Yeah that's what I figured.

by Anonymousreply 288July 2, 2019 2:56 PM

Brandon just got back online so I think it's safe to say they went to London. Lines up with when the girl saw them at the airport earlier.

by Anonymousreply 289July 2, 2019 2:58 PM

how are there never pics? arrrggh

by Anonymousreply 290July 2, 2019 3:08 PM

R290 I mean.. there could be. They only would have just landed a bit ago.

by Anonymousreply 291July 2, 2019 3:11 PM

I don't think there are any direct flights to the US from the Brindisi airport anyway.

by Anonymousreply 292July 2, 2019 3:24 PM

r292 Assuming he's going to the US at all.

by Anonymousreply 293July 2, 2019 3:29 PM

R292 Be reasonable he is not going to the US until after the ceremony at the earliest

by Anonymousreply 294July 2, 2019 3:30 PM

R293 Just saying. I also think he will wait for Richard and then go back together.

by Anonymousreply 295July 2, 2019 3:31 PM

It's pretty obvious that they've flown to the UK based on the sighting and the duration of the flight. Everything points to that.

Unless B flew all the way with R back the UK and plans to go the states tomorrow? Which does not make sense. My money is on them being together this entire week. They'll likely go back to LA together. Whenever that may be

by Anonymousreply 296July 2, 2019 3:32 PM

They caught the flight to London, I think they took the one that landed at 4 pm.

by Anonymousreply 297July 2, 2019 3:33 PM

R297 It was like 25 min before that but yes lol ;)

by Anonymousreply 298July 2, 2019 3:38 PM

Yes I'm on board with the "Brandon stays for the ceremony" theory.

by Anonymousreply 299July 2, 2019 3:40 PM

They liked at the same time Gemma's post

by Anonymousreply 300July 2, 2019 3:55 PM

Wow except the 5 days of Richard filming in the U.K. they have been basically inseparable for 5 weeks and 2 days starting with 5/22 of them being spotted in Ny.

by Anonymousreply 301July 2, 2019 4:00 PM

And they basically left Italy at the last minute for R ceremony on the 4th.

They really wanted to stay in their bubble as long as possible.

by Anonymousreply 302July 2, 2019 4:08 PM

I can't imagine being with someone consistently for that long. I'd go crazy lol... maybe that's why I'm single.

by Anonymousreply 303July 2, 2019 4:12 PM

Damn. Iā€™m sure the sex is crazy, but not even great sex is enough to make me stick to a personā€™s side 24/7 for weeks on end. Theyā€™re that couple who are so obsessed with one another that they ghost their friends and disappear for long stretches of time.

by Anonymousreply 304July 2, 2019 4:13 PM

R301 lmao. Iā€™m seriously STILL sitting here like god damn @ them taking a little secluded vacation together in Italy. They seem so into each other, itā€™s wild.

by Anonymousreply 305July 2, 2019 4:15 PM

Add in the fact that Gemma and Dominic were having a vacation in Italy as well and they likely didn't meet up.

I know they were in different parts of the country but STILL. They clearly wanted US time and didn't want to be bothered by friends

by Anonymousreply 306July 2, 2019 4:17 PM

I love how much Richard loves Italy too. He called it his ā€œsecond homeā€ in that video linked upthread. So itā€™s sweet that he wanted to spend a lot of time there with Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 307July 2, 2019 4:17 PM

The people on this thread sound fat and lonely.

by Anonymousreply 308July 2, 2019 4:36 PM

They are going to Scotland!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309July 2, 2019 5:31 PM

HAHAHAHA ā€œthose specks ainā€™t fooling nobodyā€ Iā€™m dead

by Anonymousreply 310July 2, 2019 5:36 PM

lmao ok so that's hilarious that the guy said that because i literally had a feeling they were doing the connecting flight but didn't want to bother saying anything in case i was wrong. i thought as much because they both were online like 7 minutes before the glasgow flight took off and weren't on again after so i thought that was odd if they were in a car for a while leaving heathrow, i'd think they would be online more.

by Anonymousreply 311July 2, 2019 5:36 PM

Wow! GQ calls out RM for glass closeting. I think this might be the first time Iā€™ve seen a mainstream magazine describe him as ā€œa gay/bi man.ā€

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312July 2, 2019 5:37 PM

R311 but maybe they didn't take the connecting flight that was like 30 minutes after they got to london. with the timing of this guy's tweet they most likely took the later one.

by Anonymousreply 313July 2, 2019 5:38 PM

Charlie is going to give his dads the silent treatment when they return

by Anonymousreply 314July 2, 2019 5:41 PM

Not trying to be difficult but was Brandon included in some sighting or is this based on social media usage? FYI I've been on the he would go to this ceremony from the jump so I'm not trying to snark lol

by Anonymousreply 315July 2, 2019 5:44 PM

R315 he wasnā€™t included (im guessing these people only recognize Richard or donā€™t want to say who he was it) but yeah based on IG activity being in sync again

by Anonymousreply 316July 2, 2019 5:46 PM

R312 a bit harsh but their point has merit. But I don't think Richard should have to do anything he's uncomfortable with. Still interesting to have a mainstream men's magazine state it so plainly.

by Anonymousreply 317July 2, 2019 5:46 PM

It's just assumption but like, why wouldn't he be going with him?

by Anonymousreply 318July 2, 2019 5:46 PM

Also, I don't think either of the people who spotted Richard today would recognize Brandon whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 319July 2, 2019 5:47 PM

Thanks r316. I agree he wouldn't be recognized. R318, wasn't doubting it at all just wondering if I missed something.

by Anonymousreply 320July 2, 2019 5:51 PM

r312 "The actor Darren Criss, a heterosexual (LOL!) who has played gay men..., has since said he will no longer play LGBTQ parts, because he did not want to perpetuate the problem of representation in the industry." Hahahaha sure Jan. Criss will not longer play gay parts because he doesn't want to be type cast, not because of "representation".

"Richard Madden... recently told The New York Times that his sexuality isnā€™t something heā€™s willing to discuss. ā€œI just keep my personal life personal"... On the one hand, itā€™s exciting to see pictures linking him to other men in the industry; a gay/bi man playing a gay part is progress."

The author pretty much is trying to force him out of the closet. Ruh oh.

by Anonymousreply 321July 2, 2019 5:52 PM

I would be more shocked that Brandon wasnā€™t at the ceremony then if he was. So I assume heā€™s with Richard and the people that saw Richard just didnā€™t recognize Brandon.

R312, great article. Richardā€™s I keep my personal life personal is a way to shut the conversation down and protect his privacy. While I wish we lived in a world where he could feel to be open about it and not have career repercussions , we donā€™t.

by Anonymousreply 322July 2, 2019 5:53 PM

I canā€™t believe they called him out.

by Anonymousreply 323July 2, 2019 5:56 PM

R320 sorry I know you weren't trying to question if he was, I was more just stating it like "why wouldn't he be there you know?" haha

by Anonymousreply 324July 2, 2019 5:57 PM

[quote]Charlie is going to give his dads the silent treatment when they return

Turd on the bed is more my style.

by Anonymousreply 325July 2, 2019 6:00 PM

R322 Not being open also has its own repercussions, such as extra strain on the "private" relationship itself.

by Anonymousreply 326July 2, 2019 6:00 PM

R324, no worries, I often have the same reactions to questions like mine lol.

Hoping for Richard in a kilt and maybe blurry Brandon in some pics.

Re the GQ article, wonder if they reached out for comment to his people

by Anonymousreply 327July 2, 2019 6:01 PM

R326 I think they're absolutely fine with it

by Anonymousreply 328July 2, 2019 6:01 PM

Also can Richard have more than roughly 7 months into a relationship to come out?

by Anonymousreply 329July 2, 2019 6:03 PM

R326 100% agree with that.

by Anonymousreply 330July 2, 2019 6:08 PM

R329 He can take as long as he wants, but the gossip mill won't stop for anyone especially with his popularity at the moment. You think the vultures at the British tabloids aren't circling this story. Maybe his PR firm can call them off for a bit but not forever.

by Anonymousreply 331July 2, 2019 6:10 PM

I don't think it'll stop regardless. The tone would change, but the attention wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 332July 2, 2019 6:13 PM

I didnā€™t even see this GQ article and Iā€™m pretty versed in current pop culture - I think Richard is fine. People have agreed publicly in media that there is now speculation surrounding his sexuality but since heā€™s never commented on that previously, I doubt he will now. He knows people know and doesnā€™t care to give them more.

by Anonymousreply 333July 2, 2019 6:14 PM

I'm kind off shocked the GQ editors allowed this. Unless they have confirmation that R and his team will not complain. It's no tabloid, it wants to be respectable so this is quite surprising to read.

by Anonymousreply 334July 2, 2019 6:15 PM

So they're going to Scotland now? Brandon is never going to leave Richard's side until he pays his half of the rent.

by Anonymousreply 335July 2, 2019 6:16 PM

I do expect amd fervently hope he'll have on a kilt. RM is delicious on a daily basis but RM in a kilt is heavenly snack. Lucky B.

by Anonymousreply 336July 2, 2019 6:17 PM

Wow @ the GQ article

by Anonymousreply 337July 2, 2019 6:21 PM

R335 I know you're joking but I just laughed so fucking hard at this. That's the narrative the "jobless clown" Richard stans will run with next, I bet: "Brandon is SO broke that he's merely chasing Richard down all over the world to pay up."

by Anonymousreply 338July 2, 2019 6:30 PM

I really hope Brandon gets to meet Richard's sisters this time!

by Anonymousreply 339July 2, 2019 6:34 PM

Nobody mentioned Brandon, but is he famous enough to be noted at some flight?

by Anonymousreply 340July 2, 2019 6:35 PM

R340 how the fuck are you gonna come on this thread twice and call us lonely and fat and then try to pretend like you're just another anon asking about brandon being recognized. like, are you ok?? i already had you blocked which is how i know it's you.

by Anonymousreply 341July 2, 2019 6:40 PM

R340 sound fat

by Anonymousreply 342July 2, 2019 6:42 PM

I don't think they want to separate for a few days and if there is going to be a family party I bet Richard wants Brandon to be there and then they can fly back home together! At this point, I don't know how can they stay away from each other after being inseparable for weeks!

by Anonymousreply 343July 2, 2019 6:43 PM

R342 good job tagging your own post dumbass. get the fuck outta here.

by Anonymousreply 344July 2, 2019 6:44 PM

R343 saaaame. also given that we know how much richard hates saying goodbye and never actually says the words... it's gonna be even tougher now i bet.

by Anonymousreply 345July 2, 2019 6:45 PM

in what world is a gay actor playing a gay role "progress"? that's legit the opposite of the problem. is the author of that GQ article straight? they don't seem to get it

by Anonymousreply 346July 2, 2019 6:54 PM

I think this while situation with R is one reason why we shouldn't be assuming an actor is straight because of their person lives.

There's likely many more actors who've gotten called out for their roles who have probably dabbled in dick. And id as other than straight. The guy is simply going about his life and people think he's playing some games with the media

by Anonymousreply 347July 2, 2019 6:57 PM

R346 it's actually pretty rare for an openly gay man to play a high profile/leading gay character. Usually they go to straight-identified actors who then get accolades and awards for being so "brave."

by Anonymousreply 348July 2, 2019 7:02 PM

R346 Love Simon, Bohemian Rhapsody, and Rocketman says hi.

by Anonymousreply 349July 2, 2019 7:23 PM

I'm willing to make sn exception for Rocketman because Taron was so good, he was Elton John incarnated. I can't see anyone else doing the part better justice whatever the sexual orientation.

This is a valid point with the other movies though. Especially BH. Rami was such a miscast that any basic actor would have been better.

by Anonymousreply 350July 2, 2019 7:43 PM

R351 yes not only was Taron amazing in the role but Elton also wanted him specifically.

by Anonymousreply 351July 2, 2019 7:49 PM

R350 Taron also had a serious questioning period in his teens about his sexuality that he said he drew on in playing Elton. I'm inclined to give some latitude on that even if he did ultimately conclude he was hetero.

by Anonymousreply 352July 2, 2019 7:49 PM

Colton Haynes was cast as the straight jock boyfriend character until he came out. Now he says he only gets offered gay roles.

by Anonymousreply 353July 2, 2019 8:01 PM

R348 R349 yes that is a good point, I'll recant my comments on that for now cause it was mostly my quick reaction to an article that I thought was pretty bad (and I still think it's pretty bad, but I don't really have time to formulate my thoughts rn)

at any rate Richard's role in rocketman was not a leading gay role by any stretch of the imagination, so I still don't really agree with a gay actor playing a secondary gay character being called "progress"

by Anonymousreply 354July 2, 2019 8:01 PM

[quote]Colton Haynes was cast as the straight jock boyfriend character until he came out. Now he says he only gets offered gay roles.

But after his coming out he's only played straight characters except his TW cameo.

by Anonymousreply 355July 2, 2019 8:12 PM

Elton's wishes trump everything else. As for Richard , given that he is not a straight actor, his desire for all actors to be cast on merit takes on a different tone because he wants that for himself being a non straight actor. Even if he hasn't come out officially to the public the fact is he's truly the first close to A list leading "macho" actor that the public believed to be straight who is letting his image be questioned and doing nothing to stop it. It's not everything but it is something.

by Anonymousreply 356July 2, 2019 8:12 PM

Richard liked the Russo brothers post with the comic con logo. Iā€™d love to see him attend!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357July 2, 2019 8:14 PM

To be fair Colton was never much sought after actor. He's mediocre soap opera actor who is incredibly beautiful but not that talented. So he isn't a very good example. He would never have become a star whether gay or straight.

by Anonymousreply 358July 2, 2019 8:16 PM

Colton was never going to get roles outside of CW type roles. Even before he came out he wasn't getting roles. I don't doubt he's constantly offered gay roles but let's not pretend his career took a huge dive for coming out. He's simply not a good actor. And sometimes even looks don't guarantee you heterosexual leading man roles. He's proven he can make a believable heterosexual man. He's had chemistry with all of his female love interests imo

by Anonymousreply 359July 2, 2019 8:17 PM

I always thought GQ had quite a decent thing with Richard going on, wonder if thatā€™ll be the case after this article?

Hope R doesnā€™t get the hump on too much as some of his shoots for them have been absolutely sublime!

by Anonymousreply 360July 2, 2019 8:18 PM

r356 I don't remember which interview it was when asked about straight or gay actors RM only mention Taron as a straight actor even thought the question was directed towards him. I remember thinking it was a clever evasion.

by Anonymousreply 361July 2, 2019 8:19 PM

r360 Which is why I wondered above why the GQ editors would allow this unless they know RM's won't make a fuss.

by Anonymousreply 362July 2, 2019 8:21 PM

R360 think it's British GQ he has a thing with.

Just realized that the author mischaracterized Richard's answer from the NYT. Richard was not responding to a general question about his sexuality, he specifically was responding about Brandon. Of course Richard did give a simlar response re his sexuality so maybe that's nitpicking on my part.

by Anonymousreply 363July 2, 2019 8:22 PM

r363 It was another interview where he said this about his sexuality. Maybe Guardian? I don't quite remember which it was.

by Anonymousreply 364July 2, 2019 8:30 PM

R363 - Richard was once during the Rocketman promo directly asked whether he ever questioned his sexuality. The journalist said he got visibly uncomfortable and said he'd rather not comment on his personal life. I guess that's what they were referencing, not the question about Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 365July 2, 2019 8:30 PM

Honestly Richard basically giving a non denial to the Brandon question confirmed to a lot of people that he isnā€™t straight. He couldā€™ve said he was straight and that Brandon was a friend and that wouldā€™ve been the end of that. He specifically acted as if Kyle asking that question (remember the emphasis on being unbothered and shrugging) was normal as if he was thinking ā€œyeah it shouldnā€™t be a surprise to me or anyone that youā€™re asking if Iā€™m in a same sex relationship.ā€

by Anonymousreply 366July 2, 2019 8:31 PM

Yes R364, it was one of his other recent interviews.

by Anonymousreply 367July 2, 2019 8:33 PM

Also on GQ. Editors go over everything like this comment and stop it unless they know it won't cause problem. Because it is quite huge publicly saying that an actor is gay/bi that officially is looked at as straight. That is outing and GQ doesn't do that.

by Anonymousreply 368July 2, 2019 8:34 PM

R363 R364

Vogue UK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369July 2, 2019 8:35 PM

R365 except the GQ writer specifically mentions the NYT. So it's sloppy at best and misleading at worst especially when there is in fact an interview where he was asked.

by Anonymousreply 370July 2, 2019 8:35 PM

R356 Itā€™s hard to believe that just a couple months agoā€”when the public assumed he was straightā€”he was getting dragged all over the place for making those comments (that roles should be based on merit rather than sexuality). It was painful to read all the attacks accusing him of straight privilege. One guy on Twitter even wrote a lengthy threadā€”tagging Richard in every tweetā€”trying to school him on the difficulties out-gay actors face in landing decent roles in Hollywood. I read that and thought, ā€œAww, honey, if only you knew.ā€

by Anonymousreply 371July 2, 2019 8:35 PM

Billy Porter def pointed him out at THR but recently doubled down on that a few weeks ago - I think his people told him that the word in the street is that Richard isnā€™t straight. He probably felt bad for that implication but not the Diego or Hugh ones.

by Anonymousreply 372July 2, 2019 8:37 PM

R366 my thoughts exactly.

by Anonymousreply 373July 2, 2019 8:40 PM

R didn't even need to clarify that he was straight. He could have just simply said he and B were roomates/flatmates/friends etc

But he chose to imply that there was a relationship that he refused to speak about

by Anonymousreply 374July 2, 2019 8:40 PM

r374 I've so much respect him to do that and just go on living his best life with B that I'm tempted to post heart eye emoji if I didn't despice emojis with all my heart.

by Anonymousreply 375July 2, 2019 8:44 PM

R374 Exactly! Iā€™m still shocked that Kyle just asked flat out. He didnā€™t even flirt with the subject - he just directly asked ā€œhey are you two dating?ā€ and richardā€™s response is still wild. Like I canā€™t imagine him giving that same response if it was about Lily James or Gemma Chan (bffs that he would never date). He would just laugh it off and do his ā€œohhhhh noooā€ in his cute Scottish accent. But the fact that he didnā€™t in that instance regarding Bflynn is basically when most people said ā€œokay he confirmed itā€. And thatā€™s really imo when these threads began to die down with people from the earlier ones - there were no more conspiracies that this relationship was PR for Rocketman or Marvel. People got bored because Madden basically confirmed the topic for them when he couldā€™ve remained completely oblivious (or bet yet blacklisted) that question.

by Anonymousreply 376July 2, 2019 8:44 PM

despise**

by Anonymousreply 377July 2, 2019 8:44 PM

His comment was a solid confirmation imo

He shut that shit down really quick. Almost in a protective way

by Anonymousreply 378July 2, 2019 8:48 PM

I think the fact that there were no more conspiracies and also that it was finally a ā€œconfirmedā€ relationship and not just ā€œthey fuckinā€ made a lot of the original posters get bored and leave

by Anonymousreply 379July 2, 2019 8:48 PM

R378 it speaks to his feelings about the relationship, to dismiss it as roomies/friends would be disrespectful and he wouldn't do it.

by Anonymousreply 380July 2, 2019 8:50 PM

R366 I also feel like the interviewerā€™s observation that he was ā€œin no hurry to answerā€ is overlooked - or it was definitely reported by some outlets like ā€œoh Madden just brushed off the rumorsā€ like no he clearly carefully considered his words.

by Anonymousreply 381July 2, 2019 8:52 PM

I really need them to get their asses to onlyfans and give the gays everything they want.

by Anonymousreply 382July 2, 2019 8:52 PM

Yeah I think had he dismissed the relationship publicly, Brandon would probably have ended things with him sooner than later. Milesā€™ team did that and immediately after the statement went out, Miles completely stopped interacting with bflynn so Iā€™m assuming that was the end of their relationship or whatever ship. Brandon is out and he says he doesnā€™t want his professional life to hinder his personal, so heā€™s not going to hide by any means and I think that goes he same for what he wants in a partner.

by Anonymousreply 383July 2, 2019 8:56 PM

#dickwhipped

by Anonymousreply 384July 2, 2019 8:57 PM

Richard will still be able to sell tickets to female fans who consider him dishy and handsome. He has amazing chemistry with his female costars and he has dated women in the past. I donā€™t think this relationship with Brandon will completely make him unmarketable.

by Anonymousreply 385July 2, 2019 9:00 PM

I'm kidding! I think it shows R is madly in love and won't jeopardise his relationship by denying it.

by Anonymousreply 386July 2, 2019 9:00 PM

R383 it seems clear that Richard made a decision and allowed the question so that what looks to be a very serious relationship wouldn't be dismissed or reduced to a bromance or whatever. His people could have forbade any such questions. This was a choice. A choice he made for his partner and himself. People that worry about R hiding B and that putting stress on them are missing that R already dealt with it and apparently in a way B was happy with.

by Anonymousreply 387July 2, 2019 9:02 PM

@dah well, both right? Dickwhipped and in love lol.

by Anonymousreply 388July 2, 2019 9:03 PM

R387 Yep! Iā€™m sure his team had that question blacklisted for WEEKS but decided to allow NYT (a very notable source) and an amazing and phenomenal interviewer/editor with a good track record for professional and intriguing interviews (Kyle) to get the first and most likely only scoop when it comes to him and B. I donā€™t think he will be asked about the relationship again. People will probably just ask general questions like ā€œhow is LA treating you?/how is life right now for you?ā€ to gauge how heā€™s doing with Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 389July 2, 2019 9:05 PM

Apologies so late to the party today. Is there an interview heā€™s given? If nobody minds can someone please post the link. Getting confused.

by Anonymousreply 390July 2, 2019 9:06 PM

R390 no we are just discussing his previous nyt and vogue UK interviews. Nothing new!

by Anonymousreply 391July 2, 2019 9:09 PM

R390 it came up because of a new GQ article that took him to task a bit for glass closeting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392July 2, 2019 9:13 PM

In relation with the GQ article about actors sexuality and gay/straight roles.

by Anonymousreply 393July 2, 2019 9:13 PM

If sources are correct, they are now in my postcode vicinity for the next couple of days. What do I do?

by Anonymousreply 394July 2, 2019 9:21 PM

R389 ā€œI donā€™t think he will be asked about the relationship again.ā€

I think youā€™re wrong

by Anonymousreply 395July 2, 2019 9:21 PM

R394 Sources like the Twitter guy or like your own sources?šŸ‘€

by Anonymousreply 396July 2, 2019 9:22 PM

Honestly. I feel as though we were blessed as hell to get that Wallows video and the candid snap in the restaurant.

Like. They look so in sync and into each other.

I really, really hope they last and do not let the pressure/interest and attention get to them and cause a break up.

I can one hundred percent confirm they are the sexiest couple to ever exist and I don't care what anyone else says.

by Anonymousreply 397July 2, 2019 9:22 PM

R395 I donā€™t think his team will allow it. Not directly anyways.

by Anonymousreply 398July 2, 2019 9:23 PM

R394 go to the graduation and report back. (Kidding no stalking)

by Anonymousreply 399July 2, 2019 9:23 PM

R394 Any places that Richard typically likes to hang out at when heā€™s home that you know of?

by Anonymousreply 400July 2, 2019 9:24 PM

R395, R398 I've seen random red carpet interviewers ask questions they clearly weren't supposed to so it may happen anyway.

by Anonymousreply 401July 2, 2019 9:24 PM

I actually think thereā€™s more of a chance of other graduates seeing Brandon there and tweeting about it (if he goes) because theyā€™re young and probably have watched 13rw or know of it.

by Anonymousreply 402July 2, 2019 9:25 PM

R397 Itā€™s weird because everyone is mentioning the crazy press attention but I have to say, it hasnā€™t felt that way to me atleast since the intial wave of photos in April and May. I feel like the attention has died down ironically since Richard gave the non denial response in the NYT. It seems like more of a settled thing now that everyone paying attention just now knows.

by Anonymousreply 403July 2, 2019 9:25 PM

Now Brandon? Iā€™m expecting him to be asked about Richard atleast 2-3 times this fall.

by Anonymousreply 404July 2, 2019 9:26 PM

I agree R403, only hardcore followers are discussing it on the regular

by Anonymousreply 405July 2, 2019 9:27 PM

R404 I am already wincing in anticipation. Poor old Brandon is NOT as practiced as Richard at interviews, or at shutting people down. I REALLY hope his people just make it clear those qs aren't allowed ahead of time.

by Anonymousreply 406July 2, 2019 9:28 PM

R403 IA I think it feels that way because we're following them and their moves. It doesn't seem like the media is really hounding them.

It's also interesting because if you look at a lot of the sightings they mention R and don't mention B as his companion most likely because they haven't heard the rumors about them.

by Anonymousreply 407July 2, 2019 9:30 PM

R406 He is so articulate but passionate and wordy. I expect his people to blacklist the questions or if itā€™s in a group setting, I feel like Alisha Boe will divert attention. Theyā€™ve done that before for each other - before Brandon was ā€œoutā€ in public, there was an interview for 13 reasons done overseas in like May 2017. He stared talking about the soundtrack to spring awakening and got really passionate saying it was his soundtrack to his life in high school and that he would ride his bike listening to it and crying about life and about who he was. He almost got carried away and said something it seemed relating to his sexuality and Alisha just gave him this ā€œitā€™s okay smileā€ and he stopped talking because she obviously knew. Then again last year when asked which celeb he would go on a date with, she was like ā€œwait itā€™s Rihanna right?ā€. I feel like she would probably stick up for him again if she can if Richard is mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 408July 2, 2019 9:31 PM

[R396] There seems to be reports of Richard on the way to Glasgow for the ceremony. No inside sources, unfortunately. Just Twitter.

I live minutes away from Elderslie, and he has been spotted in Paisley pubs before.

by Anonymousreply 409July 2, 2019 9:33 PM

Heā€™ll get Tom Hardyā€™d on the Eternals press tour.

by Anonymousreply 410July 2, 2019 9:34 PM

R407 Yeah even the guy who worked at the restaurant in Boston just acted as if it was weird that they BOTH happened to be there. He probably just assumed they were famous friends hanging out. I feel like the people who found out about them were present on social media the weekend the first sets of pap photos and headlines came out. A lot of people in general either still have no idea theyā€™re a thing or they donā€™t care to find out.

by Anonymousreply 411July 2, 2019 9:37 PM

R409 just out of curiosity, how big is that town? Like if someone saw him out would it become a game of telephone with everyone texting it around?

by Anonymousreply 412July 2, 2019 9:39 PM

R410 Richard will just give his standard, "I prefer to keep my private life private" answer. He's not prone to running his mouth and therefore will have no reason to backtrack the way Hardy did.

by Anonymousreply 413July 2, 2019 9:41 PM

Also, just try and defy Disney if they blacklist questions. Wouldn't recommend it.

by Anonymousreply 414July 2, 2019 9:44 PM

The thing with Hardy was that he was asked that sexuality question while promoting the film, Legend- where he plays identical twins, one of them being gay. (Lmao Taron is also in that movie and plays his young boy toy lover) As dumb as that entire exchange was - itā€™s not like the question was asked with no context whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 415July 2, 2019 9:53 PM

R385 oh hell yes. As a bisexual female who likes manly men and femme females I absolutely adore RM even more than I already did because of his relationship with BF. BF isnā€™t to my personal taste but he is extremely cute and seems like a fun, nice guy.

And tbh if they were more overt about their relationship Iā€™d probably lose interest. Theyā€™re keeping the mystery alive.

by Anonymousreply 416July 2, 2019 9:59 PM

R415 Doesnā€™t matter. Thereā€™s no connect between Bond and Rocketman yet he received a question about it at the Cannes press conference.

by Anonymousreply 417July 2, 2019 9:59 PM

So their European roommate's tour is going to end in Scotland? I can't believe that we went from LA, Boston, Milan, London, Lecce, and Scotland in a few weeks and they are still inseparable, I really hope to see Brandon with Richard's parents at the ceremony, it would be another significant step.

by Anonymousreply 418July 2, 2019 10:15 PM

R419 you forgot Monaco

by Anonymousreply 419July 2, 2019 10:18 PM

God Iā€™m actually so grossed out at how much theyā€™ve traveled the last 5 weeks lol.. I was thinking today that I bet the reason Richard had that overnight bag with him when he left/returned to the London hotel that one day was because he had to take dirty clothes home and get clean clothes for the trip to Lecce. I think that was the day before they left.

by Anonymousreply 420July 2, 2019 10:21 PM

I keep coming back to this brilliant piece of PR:

ā€œWhile out there, he also met Brandon," a source told The Sun about Richard's decision to move. ā€œTheyā€™ve been on several fun nights out together, and Brandon has introduced lots of his friends to Richard. Heā€™s even offered him his home to stay at whilst Richard sets up meetings, and tries his hand in Hollywood."

Epic.

by Anonymousreply 421July 2, 2019 10:26 PM

My personal favorite is the part where the source acts like B is such a huge influence to R career.

If that didn't have anyone scratching their head idk

by Anonymousreply 422July 2, 2019 10:34 PM

Yeah massive influence in US regarding 13 reasons is accurate but saying Richard needed Brandon is def off. He ofcourse needed him...in other ways ;). I still wonder why Richard just didnā€™t get his own place...I mean I know why but itā€™s still crazy in hindsight.

by Anonymousreply 423July 2, 2019 10:36 PM

R421 Well they are telling the truth!! Brandon introduced his friends to Richard, they had a lot of fun nights and he offered his home and bed! Now Brandon even keeps him company during his trips, and Richard is paying his debt by offering him to stay in London for a few days and take him to a vacation in Italy!

by Anonymousreply 424July 2, 2019 10:37 PM

Brandon does this thing where he stares back and forth between the eyes and lips of a person (I think subconciously), and I feel like the moment he did that with Richard in their first meeting, R knew he was fucked. Literally and figuratively.

by Anonymousreply 425July 2, 2019 10:38 PM

r425 He does? Link or something so we can enjoy it too?

by Anonymousreply 426July 2, 2019 10:42 PM

R425 Christ. What IS your basis for that observation? Is this based on "I saw three 3 seasons of 13RW and I KNOW Brandon Flynn's soul inside out"??

by Anonymousreply 427July 2, 2019 10:42 PM

R427 HAHAHAHA interviews. No need to be rude.

R426 I linked to one example. Itā€™s just something Iā€™ve noticed since being in fandom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428July 2, 2019 10:47 PM

He also does it a lot on the show if youā€™ve watched episodes. At first I thought it was apart of his character, but he does quite often in real life videos from what Iā€™ve seen.

by Anonymousreply 429July 2, 2019 10:49 PM

Hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430July 2, 2019 10:51 PM

r428 He's adorable. Not the most handsome or the hottest/sexiest but has this real charm about him that is probably hard to resist.

R is much hotter, just superhot and that accent is to die for but B seems much more relatable and at ease with himself. They probably balance each other out very well. Which is also probably why they seem so gone on each other.

by Anonymousreply 431July 2, 2019 10:57 PM

R431 Yeah itā€™s so interesting because they both got into acting for different reasons - Richard said he did theater because he needed to build confidence since he was shy at school and in his every day life whereas Brandon said he never gets shy and was forced by his parents to do a play when he was a kid - he says he winged it and didnā€™t even memorize his lines but was so good that his teacher told him to keep acting. I feel like Richard overthinks a lot more than Brandon whereas B just kinda speaks his mind/wears his heart on his sleeve regardless of whoā€™s watching. Itā€™s so cool that they happened to get together.

by Anonymousreply 432July 2, 2019 11:02 PM

Yeahhh heā€™s really dreamy in that r428!

by Anonymousreply 433July 2, 2019 11:03 PM

I think heā€™s gorgeous but to each their own I guess!

by Anonymousreply 434July 2, 2019 11:04 PM

R431 haha I mean heā€™s definitely one of the best looking guys in the 13RW cast ā€” I think heā€™s second only to Ross Butler in my opinion. He has a very sweet, classic American boy next door kind of face.

by Anonymousreply 435July 2, 2019 11:05 PM

Brandon is very charming, especially in this interview. The question about being good looking had me laughing so hard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436July 2, 2019 11:08 PM

Yeah, Iā€™m more attracted to Brandon now over Richard. But I will say Richard from 2011-2017 was just PURE SEX. Itā€™s a different vibe/look now probably cause heā€™s older. Brandon just has the eyes and his smile, and a really nice body - slender and muscular at points.

by Anonymousreply 437July 2, 2019 11:08 PM

i think Jenna, Ellie and Brandon are similar as they are very cute /next door type even Ellie if you take away her fashion sense her face is cute so maybe heā€™s not into the drop dead/gorgeous handsome thing.

by Anonymousreply 438July 2, 2019 11:18 PM

Each to their own as they say. B's too boyish for me while R ages like fine wine and has never looked hotter than right now with grey streak and salt'n'pepper hair. He is to die for.

B's so charming though. There are all these guys who look by the book handsome but don't have any charm about them so you lose all interest in their looks while B is so charming he grows more and more handsome as you get to know him. I'm sure everyone knows people like that.

by Anonymousreply 439July 2, 2019 11:21 PM

Jenna is gorgeous. Totally my female type.

by Anonymousreply 440July 2, 2019 11:22 PM

Itā€™s a guarantee - I mean you just know - that Brandon can put it down on RM better than any pretty model type could ever dream. So thereā€™s that.

by Anonymousreply 441July 2, 2019 11:27 PM

I like that Brandon is one inch taller than Richard.....Someone in in the previous threads mentioned how Ellie is very tall around 5ā€™6 and 5ā€™7 but when I checked their candid pics while in Italy Ellie without heels seems to be similar height of Jenna,very short and Richard towers over her who according to the height website his true height is 5ā€™9.

by Anonymousreply 442July 2, 2019 11:31 PM

R441 Yeah I think Brandonā€™s dick game is probably insane. The fact that heā€™s super humble and sweet makes me believe that more and more.

by Anonymousreply 443July 2, 2019 11:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444July 2, 2019 11:34 PM

While the thread truly has hit the very rock bottom of fangurl hell, I am thankful for the fact that the Dick-looks-ancient brigade has left the building. We are grateful for small mercies, and we sure do love a silver fox daddy!

by Anonymousreply 445July 2, 2019 11:48 PM

R440 I agree, sheā€™s gorgeous. Ellie was a major downgrade.

by Anonymousreply 446July 2, 2019 11:54 PM

[R335] :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447July 2, 2019 11:57 PM

I find Brandon to be more handsome and he has massive sex appeal. The way he talks, moves and smiles is just so confident and thatā€™s hot. Granted they are both very good looking.

by Anonymousreply 448July 3, 2019 12:17 AM

Paging Belevue! These crazy women should be hospitalized in a sanatorium. Imagine stalking every single move of two unknown actors.

by Anonymousreply 449July 3, 2019 12:24 AM

R449 imagine stalking a thread 4 times in a day if you think the people on it are crazy... canā€™t relate

by Anonymousreply 450July 3, 2019 12:37 AM

ā€œUnknownā€ lmao

by Anonymousreply 451July 3, 2019 12:38 AM

Jesus the interviewer in the clip at r436 is laying it on thick with the flirting, and Brandon flirts right back. Though I think heā€™s just a natural flirt. Sparks must have been flying left and right when he met Richard.

by Anonymousreply 452July 3, 2019 1:06 AM

R452 god I know. Especially since there was probably alcohol involved so they would have been even MORE loose and flirty.

by Anonymousreply 453July 3, 2019 1:12 AM

No need to pit them against each other even in looks. I think they're both hot and handsome in their own ways and complement each other really well.

by Anonymousreply 454July 3, 2019 1:12 AM

Sure you crazy stalker R450. You have no place on datalounge. It's nobody's fault that you lead an empty life. You and you're deranged behavior have no place here. Take your stinking cunt out of here, before your crazy threads are closed for good.

by Anonymousreply 455July 3, 2019 1:29 AM

Take it on your dirty mouth out of here, crazy frau

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456July 3, 2019 1:34 AM

Leave datalounge alone, crazy frau

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457July 3, 2019 1:36 AM

God the internet really provides an outlet for people to be actual lunatics eh?

by Anonymousreply 458July 3, 2019 1:36 AM

R458 This is obviously not about this thread or the majority of the people on it. Should have clarified.

by Anonymousreply 459July 3, 2019 1:37 AM

Crazy fraus: datalounge isn't for you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460July 3, 2019 1:37 AM

Is there really no way to report someone on here?

by Anonymousreply 461July 3, 2019 1:37 AM

Crazy frau: this a gay forum, you have no place here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462July 3, 2019 1:39 AM

This is a gay forum, stay out of here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463July 3, 2019 1:41 AM

This thread is an abomination! It's against everything that datalounge stands for!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464July 3, 2019 1:42 AM

The irony of us being called crazy though...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465July 3, 2019 1:42 AM

Most be a slow day for trolls to come here.

by Anonymousreply 466July 3, 2019 1:42 AM

Get out of datalounge, crazy fat frau!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467July 3, 2019 1:43 AM

R383 when was it that you think Miles and B were together?

R440 (dah) may I ask if you're a guy or a girl?

by Anonymousreply 468July 3, 2019 1:43 AM

Crazy Fraus: stay out of here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469July 3, 2019 1:44 AM

Honestly. American here too and 4th of July is great but like....people go way overboard.

I know someone years ago who dropped $5,000 on fireworks. Fuck. That. Noise.

by Anonymousreply 470July 3, 2019 1:44 AM

R466 I promise you it is literally all one insane motherfucker. The best part is hours ago (in the middle of their few troll messages) they asked if Brandon would be noticed by people at the airport. Which is just so fucking hilarious. God, please someone get them help. Everyone please FF them and block.

by Anonymousreply 471July 3, 2019 1:44 AM

This thread is against everything that Datalounge stands for!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472July 3, 2019 1:44 AM

LOl someone finally got around to spamming these threads. I wondered when that would happen.

by Anonymousreply 473July 3, 2019 1:45 AM

Get out of here. This is datalounge. You have no place here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474July 3, 2019 1:46 AM

This is a gay forum. Take your stinking cunt out of here, you crazy stalker!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475July 3, 2019 1:48 AM

Take your stinking cunt out of here, dirty stalker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476July 3, 2019 1:49 AM

Nobody wants you here, crazy stalker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477July 3, 2019 1:49 AM

R468 I personally think they dated second half of 2016 when they were filming first season of 13 reasons and then continued into early 2017 before abruptly stopping all interaction mid March. Itā€™s just obvious that something happened to their whatever ship because they used to be SUPER close and hung out alone allllll the time with Bā€™s family members all following Miles as well and getting dinners with him. Itā€™s a shame that theyā€™re not close anymore, because they really did seem to mesh well.

by Anonymousreply 478July 3, 2019 1:50 AM

This is cultural appropriation! Get the fuck out of here, crazy stalker!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479July 3, 2019 1:50 AM

(477) Is that Aaron Shockā€™ unit? Looks small enough.

by Anonymousreply 480July 3, 2019 1:53 AM

Whelp that's one way to fill a thread and hole

by Anonymousreply 481July 3, 2019 1:55 AM

Anyone know if thereā€™s a limit on how many posts you can FF in a day or one thread? I just hit FF on all that trollā€™s posts and now it looks like the FF button is fully dimmed on every other post too. Which is honestly fine. Iā€™m just curious though if I hit my limit lol

by Anonymousreply 482July 3, 2019 2:00 AM

R478, What if they were just super close friends that can relate to each other and Miles was just super uncomfortable of people shipping them ? For example Haary and Louis used to be close but thn when their ship become popular they (especially Louise) become awkward and drifted apart, didnā€™t want to be seen near each other because some might think they r in a relationship?

by Anonymousreply 483July 3, 2019 2:09 AM

Muriel must end these threads! It's beyond insane the behavior here.

by Anonymousreply 484July 3, 2019 2:10 AM

R483 thatā€™s what we call homophobia

by Anonymousreply 485July 3, 2019 2:15 AM

LOL, this thread is no different from other celebrity's threads like Matt Bomer, Anderson Cooper, Chandler Massey, Shawn Mendes etc...

by Anonymousreply 486July 3, 2019 2:17 AM

Iā€™ll never understand this logic.. like a thread about Tom Holland and his brothers has 3 parts so far and thatā€™s totally fine with DLers. But threads about famous two men in an actual committed relationship? ā€œAn abomination??!ā€ Itā€™s unreal. I like to think the majority of sane people on DL donā€™t mind and just scroll past or ignore threads they arenā€™t interested in.

by Anonymousreply 487July 3, 2019 2:26 AM

THOSE THREADS ARE FREE OF THE FANGIRLING AND THEIR HIDEOUS BEHAVIOR R486! GOD NOT EVEN ON DATALOUGE WE'RE FREE OF LONELY AND UGLY GIRLS!

by Anonymousreply 488July 3, 2019 2:26 AM

r488 Breathe.

by Anonymousreply 489July 3, 2019 2:28 AM

Whatā€™s funny is that the chalamet/hammer shippers or whatever still have their threads where they talk about them and their families. In fact theyā€™re on part like 65. Itā€™s right at the top of the main page too! So keep on crying and whining, troll.

by Anonymousreply 490July 3, 2019 2:31 AM

It's beyond comprehension that straight girls could spend their days stalking two gay guys!

by Anonymousreply 491July 3, 2019 2:31 AM

R490 now that shit is truly stupid.

by Anonymousreply 492July 3, 2019 2:33 AM

R492 Yes but you know whatā€™s great? We donā€™t feel the need to go onto their threads and spam them like actual crazy people. Let them say whatever they want.

by Anonymousreply 493July 3, 2019 2:35 AM

Those thread were plenty spammed, honey! And you're mistaken. There isn't a Chalamet/Hammer in sight. You're referring to the individual threads about each actor. Those still exists.

by Anonymousreply 494July 3, 2019 2:40 AM

R494 I have not been on one but if I went to the chalamet thread would I find a similar conversation like the B & R one

by Anonymousreply 495July 3, 2019 2:45 AM

R494 Lmao itā€™s literally all about armie on the Timmy and friends thread but go off crazy

by Anonymousreply 496July 3, 2019 2:49 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497July 3, 2019 2:51 AM

are people actually pressed over these threads? that's fucking hilarious ... this shit is not meant to be taken that seriously. My god.

Just enjoy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498July 3, 2019 2:52 AM

R497 wow he looks really gorgeous! I canā€™t believe that was 2 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 499July 3, 2019 2:53 AM

R495 think the point is the key difference is B and R are an actual same sex couple. That's fanfiction.

by Anonymousreply 500July 3, 2019 2:58 AM

[quote]think the point is the key difference is B and R are an actual same sex couple.

They're also a lots and lots of sex couple

by Anonymousreply 501July 3, 2019 3:00 AM

R500 Bingo. R and B are in a legitimate relationship. They are not co-stars, they are not band mates, they are not childhood pals, they are not Hollywood acquaintances.

by Anonymousreply 502July 3, 2019 3:01 AM

I wonder if Brandon has met Richardā€™s sisters yet since landing in Scotland (Iā€™m assuming theyā€™re now there).

by Anonymousreply 503July 3, 2019 3:02 AM

R503 I think he will if he didnā€™t tonight. Thereā€™s still all day tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 504July 3, 2019 3:03 AM

Since he's there unless Richard's sisters are indisposed then of course they met. This is basically a trip home to see Richard's family. And if Richard hasn't met Brandon's family yet he surely will soon.

by Anonymousreply 505July 3, 2019 3:06 AM

R505 I mean to be fair they got there kinda late to be having a get together. But I agree he is there to meet the whole fam this time.

by Anonymousreply 506July 3, 2019 3:07 AM

Fingers crossed R and B's families give their approval!

by Anonymousreply 507July 3, 2019 3:10 AM

I know people will try to imply something if his sisters donā€™t follow him on Instagram after this trip but Iā€™m just going to ignore it. Also, yes I hope Richard meets Brandonā€™s family soon as well!! They seem like such a humorous bunch and I suspect heā€™ll probably feel right at him since theyā€™re so chill.

by Anonymousreply 508July 3, 2019 3:11 AM

I hope B's overbearing Jewish mom doesn't scare R away!

by Anonymousreply 509July 3, 2019 3:12 AM

R507 not sure why they wouldnā€™t but... as if that would stop them? Lol

by Anonymousreply 510July 3, 2019 3:13 AM

R509 careful.

by Anonymousreply 511July 3, 2019 3:14 AM

Is Richardā€™s younger sister even on Instagram? Iā€™ve only seen the older one.

by Anonymousreply 512July 3, 2019 3:17 AM

R512 The one his dad follows tagged the other sister in a happy motherā€™s day post a couple years ago for their mom but it looks like her account must be deleted now

by Anonymousreply 513July 3, 2019 3:21 AM

R513 Oh I think she changed her username actually. The dad follows her too.

by Anonymousreply 514July 3, 2019 3:22 AM

His little sister's is just private so you never really know one way or the other. That's why everyone just pays attention to Cara.

by Anonymousreply 515July 3, 2019 3:23 AM

R509 Oh wow so you must personally know her right? Calm down

by Anonymousreply 516July 3, 2019 3:24 AM

Does anyone know when Brandon followed Cara btw?

by Anonymousreply 517July 3, 2019 3:28 AM

Iā€™m actually crying laughing at him following her and not getting a follow back. And he probably requested to follow Lauren and got nothing lol.. poor guy. Itā€™s fine, heā€™ll charm them soon enough Iā€™m sure.

by Anonymousreply 518July 3, 2019 3:29 AM

Yeah, I bet they just probably rather meet him first. Papa flynn doesnā€™t follow Richard either and he already met him. I know Dick Madden followed Brandon in March despite meeting him a couple of months prior. Instagram follows arenā€™t the end all be all.

by Anonymousreply 519July 3, 2019 3:37 AM

Maybe they parted ways after Italy getaway and B flew back home?

by Anonymousreply 520July 3, 2019 3:40 AM

r520 There's nothing to suggest he did.

by Anonymousreply 521July 3, 2019 3:42 AM

R420 not sure where this is even coming from, but there are things that point to that not being the case. Iā€™d say with how things went today thereā€™s about a 2% chance of that having happened. We shall see!

by Anonymousreply 522July 3, 2019 3:43 AM

So R's sisters didn't follow B back. They are probably being cautious.

by Anonymousreply 523July 3, 2019 3:44 AM

R523 I wouldnā€™t blame them seeing as their brother completely dropped his GF of 16 months or so for this guy. Brandon probably would understand if they were skeptical.

by Anonymousreply 524July 3, 2019 3:46 AM

To the troll above: ā€œgayā€ doesnā€™t always equate to a creamed asshole

by Anonymousreply 525July 3, 2019 3:47 AM

Iā€™m not sure why Richards sisters following Brandon matters though. His parents seem supportive.

by Anonymousreply 526July 3, 2019 3:54 AM

Richard has only sisters right? I think Brandon has only sisters as siblings too. Heh that's kinda funny.

by Anonymousreply 527July 3, 2019 3:56 AM

R526 I feel like it would just be nice because Richard is such a family guy and he probably really values what they ALL think.

by Anonymousreply 528July 3, 2019 3:57 AM

To be clear, when I asked if Richardā€™s younger sister was on Instagram, I was just curious because I wanted to see what she looked like. (I think I found her?) But I donā€™t really care whoā€™s following whom.

by Anonymousreply 529July 3, 2019 3:58 AM

R528 but what does following have to do with what they think? Thatā€™s a bizarre correlation to draw.

by Anonymousreply 530July 3, 2019 3:59 AM

R529 His sisters both look just like him, itā€™s cute

by Anonymousreply 531July 3, 2019 4:00 AM

R528 oh I totally misread that. I thought it said something about his sisters liking Brandon, my bad. Oh def Iā€™m the one whoā€™s been preaching that instagram isnā€™t the end all be all, so yeah no the follows imo donā€™t matter

by Anonymousreply 532July 3, 2019 4:02 AM

Richard posted this about 3 years ago. My new reaction pic to the trolls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533July 3, 2019 4:05 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534July 3, 2019 4:26 AM

R534 Ah, one of my all time fave Brandon interviews because heā€™s just so pretty and vibrant here more so than usual.

by Anonymousreply 535July 3, 2019 4:28 AM

Doesnā€™t one of the sisters still follow Ellie?

by Anonymousreply 536July 3, 2019 4:37 AM

I donā€™t get this obsession with who the sisters follow just like I donā€™t get the obsession with July 4th.

by Anonymousreply 537July 3, 2019 4:41 AM

Cara still follows Ellie. Cara still follows Jenna and comments on her posts. Just as Big Dick also regularly likes Jenna's posts. I don't think any of it means anything other than his family has remained friendly with his exes. Richard parents seem to like Brandon based on the Monaco trip and birthday dinner. I'm sure his sisters will like Brandon once they officially meet.

by Anonymousreply 538July 3, 2019 4:44 AM

Their sisters are just being sisters thatā€™s all..

by Anonymousreply 539July 3, 2019 4:57 AM

I never went to his sisters pages but holy shit. They all have the same face. R nephew looks like a little mini R.

by Anonymousreply 540July 3, 2019 5:06 AM

r468 A guy. Why?

by Anonymousreply 541July 3, 2019 5:12 AM

BF is the luckiest human on the planet.

The end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542July 3, 2019 6:29 AM

R521 Not the person who asked the question originally, butā€¦ thereā€™s not really anything to suggest which he did either way, is there? I mean, to be clear, Iā€™m not one of the people going on about the 4th like itā€™s something he CANNOT miss. (That said, while I get people on here are saying itā€™s not some big traditional holiday, if Bā€™s family make a point of all getting together for it every year, I could understand, if it turns out he HAS gone home, if he didnā€™t want to miss that.) But unless Iā€™ve missed something thereā€™s nothing to tell us which he did after flying into London, not yet. So I guess Iā€™m just confused as to why people are acting like itā€™s a dead cert he went to Scotland?

by Anonymousreply 543July 3, 2019 10:27 AM

After being together for weeks B would go home the day before R gets prestigious honors which probably means a lot to him. Can you actually see B do that?

by Anonymousreply 544July 3, 2019 10:34 AM

This drama over his sisters is the new Glastonbury. People are looking for something to fixate on. Who cares? Instagram isn't the end all be all barometer of anything.

by Anonymousreply 545July 3, 2019 10:35 AM

R543 no one said it is dead certain. Itā€™s a mixture of just gut feeling, a ā€œwhy the hell wouldnā€™t he at this point?ā€, and social media activity. They both liked Gemma chanā€™s post at the exact same minute yesterday. You have to understand that there are only a certain amount of flights every day right? So the timing of the social media activity matters. When they both liked that post was at a time when it Brandon was going to go to LA he would have already had to be sitting on his own plane ready to go. Thereā€™s no way he and Richard could have still been together at that moment if he wanted to leave for LA yesterday. It was the only flight option. And we know this thanks to the lovely people at the airports who like to tweet about seeing celebs. And then thereā€™s the fact that Brandon and Richard have both been offline since they liked gemmaā€™s Post 19 hours ago. Now.. if Brandon was alone flying back to LA for 11 hours, thereā€™s no wayyyyy heā€™d be off the WiFi on the plane, and thereā€™s no way heā€™d be offline for this long. Itā€™s just common sense . Now is there is a chance he did? I mean, I said upthread thereā€™s like 2% chance with the way everything lined up. So, weā€™ll see soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 546July 3, 2019 10:36 AM

Countdown. We might not see B but I can't see him not attending something that means a lot to R.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547July 3, 2019 10:43 AM

R546 Cool, thanks for breaking it down like that! šŸ‘ I still prefer the wait and see approach myself rather than declaring he's definitely there, but I certainly get more why people feel so sure about it now.

by Anonymousreply 548July 3, 2019 10:51 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549July 3, 2019 11:00 AM

R548 yeah Bā€™s made it pretty easy for us to make a decently solid assumption lately.

by Anonymousreply 550July 3, 2019 11:01 AM

R549 oh god I miss England... I want that so bad

by Anonymousreply 551July 3, 2019 11:02 AM

What's that green shit in r549 pic?

by Anonymousreply 552July 3, 2019 11:04 AM

R552 avocado? Lol

by Anonymousreply 553July 3, 2019 11:06 AM

Is he going to the rehearsal tonight?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554July 3, 2019 11:07 AM

R554 I donā€™t think some random graduate would actually know that. She probably just assumes he will be.

by Anonymousreply 555July 3, 2019 11:10 AM

R549 he has some nice feet

by Anonymousreply 556July 3, 2019 11:11 AM

R556 not into feet but those are nice.

by Anonymousreply 557July 3, 2019 11:15 AM

R549 is that new?

by Anonymousreply 558July 3, 2019 11:17 AM

The sister(s) not following Brandon could be as simple as them a. not seeing that Brandon followed them or b. "oh Brandon just followed me, I'll follow back in a few so it's not weird." and then forgetting to do so.

Social media isn't that deep, and I'm sure these girls are lovely.

by Anonymousreply 559July 3, 2019 11:19 AM

r549 Where is this from?

by Anonymousreply 560July 3, 2019 11:19 AM

r555 It is a small school so students might know more about the ceremomy because it's a small society.

by Anonymousreply 561July 3, 2019 11:21 AM

R558 no...

by Anonymousreply 562July 3, 2019 11:22 AM

If Brandon goes to this ceremony with Richardā€™s family I will be very impressed. Iā€™m impressed already btw but that would be EPIC.

by Anonymousreply 563July 3, 2019 11:30 AM

Or maybe there really is some kind of Trees For Life event tonight that he agreed to attend since they have been donating in his honour/name?

by Anonymousreply 564July 3, 2019 11:31 AM

R564 Nah I agree, I think she probably expects him at the graduation rehearsal. Maybe thereā€™s a social thing later afterwards as well. Funny that when I mentioned the rehearsal yesterday I got shot down...

by Anonymousreply 565July 3, 2019 11:37 AM

This Tree charity was just cooked up by his fans. I saw our fave homophobic stan promoting it. It's not a ceremony and Richard probably doesn't even know it exists.

by Anonymousreply 566July 3, 2019 11:37 AM

How cute is Charlie? I want to see Charlie reunites with his dads! Anyway, that girl that saw Richard at the airport started to follow Brandon's fan account, just saying...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567July 3, 2019 12:00 PM

R567 At the airport in Italy? Yeah, it's pretty certain they were there together, even if we can't say for SURE what happened once they flew to London. According to this someone else saw them at the airport in Italy too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568July 3, 2019 12:04 PM

Yeah the airport in Italy isnā€™t really a question or the one up for debate haha

by Anonymousreply 569July 3, 2019 12:06 PM

R568 Yeah, this is to say that just because they mention just Richard it doesn't mean that Brandon is not with him, but just that they don't want to say that they saw them together.

by Anonymousreply 570July 3, 2019 12:08 PM

R570 Ahh, I get you šŸ‘ Cute that she followed the account after seeing them together!

by Anonymousreply 571July 3, 2019 12:13 PM

This might sound dumb but how can you tell when someone follows an account on twitter?

by Anonymousreply 572July 3, 2019 12:15 PM

R572, the recent follows are typically the first accounts listed when you check who someone follows. Twitter could have changed their algorithm though.

by Anonymousreply 573July 3, 2019 12:22 PM

Like honestly I was pretty skeptical that Brandon would be at this award ceremony. But these bitches have proven they can surprise us - so will be interesting to see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 574July 3, 2019 12:36 PM

R574 I agree and I also think it depends how R is viewing this. If itā€™s ā€œworkā€ I donā€™t think B will go. A lot of these honorary degrees have a publicity spin to them. If he truly thinks of it as a personal, big deal honor, maybe B will go. If he thinks of it more as something his publicist cooked up, maybe B, and the rest of the Maddenā€™s for that matter, wonā€™t go. Iā€™ve seen celebs treat them both ways.

by Anonymousreply 575July 3, 2019 12:44 PM

R575 itā€™s a big honor regardless

by Anonymousreply 576July 3, 2019 12:50 PM

And Brandon has gone to work things before. The NYC premiere of Rocketman, the Ferrari thing in Monaco. If B is in Scotland, which I think he is, I can't imagine he'd sit at home, that's not how they've handled any of their relationship. But there is no guarantee of any sightings as people often don't recognize B or report his presence and we have examples of him being purposefully left out.

by Anonymousreply 577July 3, 2019 12:55 PM

R577 exactly. Though I do think a room full of uni aged drama kids would most likely recognize Brandon

by Anonymousreply 578July 3, 2019 12:57 PM

I believe that it is compulsory to bring your roommate when you are receiving an honorary degree. I'm sure this was cover in a recent book of etiquette .....

by Anonymousreply 579July 3, 2019 1:11 PM

Those uni age drama kids will most likely google Richard now (again.. if they haven't yet) before the ceremony, and they'll find all those juicy rumours about his sexual preferences and a same sex relationship.... Don't you think they will also google Brandon then? Therefor there is a good chance that they - IF Brandon goes - they will recognize him too now... even if none of them has watched 13RW.

by Anonymousreply 580July 3, 2019 1:17 PM

theyā€™re going on 22 hours being off ig. reminds me of when they went to Italy and we didnā€™t know it and they were off for like 40 hours lol

by Anonymousreply 581July 3, 2019 1:30 PM

566, hearing that the big denier fan is associated with the tree charity made me imagine it being a lure/trap to get R whisked away into deprogramming/conversion therapy if he showed up. (I'm sure it's actually run by fans with good intentions to do something nice in his name, of course.)

by Anonymousreply 582July 3, 2019 1:53 PM

R580 sure, the particular crowd makes the possibility go up but I've seen plenty of people either ignore or just not notice the much more famous than Brandon significant other of a famous celeb when that person was definitely at the same place.

by Anonymousreply 583July 3, 2019 1:57 PM

School's administration might even have given out a friendly request that celebs should have privacy. That often happens in official environment.

by Anonymousreply 584July 3, 2019 2:10 PM

R584 the information letter about the graduation ceremony posted upthread says the opposite:

[quote] Our graduation ceremonies are public events and the name of attending graduands will be announced on stage as they receive their award. Audio and visual images of the ceremonies are publicly available. By registering to attend the ceremony you are consenting to your image being shown and to being filmed during the ceremony for live-streaming. Official photographs may be used in future publicity for the Conservatoire.

It also says guests are allowed to take photos but not to use flash.

I wonder if R will give a speech. At graduation ceremonies Iā€™ve been to, honorary degree recipients usually say a few inspirational words to the regular graduating class.

by Anonymousreply 585July 3, 2019 2:25 PM

R585 Just skimmed through their graduation ceremony from 2016 (it's on YT). David Tenant received the honorary degree and he did give a speech.

by Anonymousreply 586July 3, 2019 2:36 PM

R586 yeah out of all the honorary degree recipients (pretty sure there are a few others) it would make the most sense for him to give some kind of speech, heā€™s definitely the biggest name.

by Anonymousreply 587July 3, 2019 2:47 PM

Time-wise is the ceremony today or tomorrow for those of us who are stateside?

by Anonymousreply 588July 3, 2019 2:56 PM

R588 Itā€™s early tomorrow morning

by Anonymousreply 589July 3, 2019 2:57 PM

New thread when this one is closed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590July 3, 2019 3:39 PM

Thanks R590. Iā€™m stoked about RMā€™s appearance at the graduation ceremony. I hope we get some good photos and video from it.

by Anonymousreply 591July 3, 2019 4:32 PM

R577 B didnā€™t go to the Rocketman premiere though. He went to the after party. That might be how they do things here too, just have a celebration afterwards. R575 has a point, he might simply treat it as a work thing, and he doesnā€™t seem to view those with too much sentimentality. He didnā€™t even bring Big Dick or Mrs Dick to Cannes, which was arguably much bigger for him than tomorrow will be.

R583 They also might even be more circumspect than we think, even if they DO recognise him. Iā€™ve already seen one girl saying on twitter she isnā€™t going to say who Richard is there with, and people shouldnā€™t bother asking her. I don't know that that would be everyone's attitude though. The chances of people around that age recognising him and posting about it certainly are greater than if the crowd was going to be of a different age.

by Anonymousreply 592July 3, 2019 4:32 PM

lmao I forgot I followed Sam Heughan on IG (aka the poor manā€™s Richard Madden) and he just posted about receiving an honorary degree from the University of Glasgow. These Scots are snatching up those degrees!!

by Anonymousreply 593July 3, 2019 4:33 PM

Does Richard stay at his parents' house when he's back home or does he has his own place there?

by Anonymousreply 594July 3, 2019 4:35 PM

r594 I assume he stays with his parents. He mentioned wanting to get a place in Scotland one day so I don't think he has one yet.

by Anonymousreply 595July 3, 2019 4:37 PM

R592 We donā€™t know for certain that Brandon didnā€™t attend the NYC premiere. He may well have been there but stayed low-profile.

And Iā€™m assuming Richard didnā€™t bring his parents to Cannes because the London premier was more convenient for them.

by Anonymousreply 596July 3, 2019 4:39 PM

R595 Either that or he stays at a hotel. He probably canā€™t afford a hotel, though, since Brandon has been following him all over the world demanding his rent money.

by Anonymousreply 597July 3, 2019 4:41 PM

r593 get that piece of paper!

by Anonymousreply 598July 3, 2019 4:42 PM

Exactly R597 remember they are jobless clowns.

by Anonymousreply 599July 3, 2019 4:43 PM

R597 Brandon's got to get paid

by Anonymousreply 600July 3, 2019 4:44 PM

R592 I seem to remember something about him being online during it? So, he most likely didnā€™t go to the premiere itself.

And of course, London was easier, but, they seem to travel a fair bit, so they could well have gone with him. Richard even mentioned the only time he'd ever been to Cannes previously was years ago with his father, so if he'd been viewing it sentimentally that might have been a nice thing for them to be back there together for his movie.

by Anonymousreply 601July 3, 2019 4:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!