Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

šŸŒˆ Richard Madden & Brandon Flynn: Part 36 Sexy Boyfriends

Continue here! (We need new pics of them together stat!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600June 20, 2019 4:00 PM

Previous thread

Can yā€™all PLEASE stop posting and closing out the thread before we get a chance to link to the new one...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2019 11:58 AM

Okay...why is this fan so much against Brandon ? Was she like that with Ellie ? Of she can't stand Brandon/ the idea that Richard is with a man ?

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2019 12:06 PM

R2 homophobia is my guess

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2019 12:07 PM

Lol at her sending that info in a DM to someone (rather than posting it on her own account) probably not thinking theyā€™d post it publicly because she knows how psychotic she sounds

by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2019 12:08 PM

R1 Agreed. I was the one asking for the link, lol.

I also do not believe that Mr. "I keep my personal life private" would ever comment about his relationship with Brandon to fans asking for pictures on the street. That comment is as believable as her saying she didn't know where Richard was...

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2019 12:09 PM

I'll ask again because the last thread closed: why are people saying she is one of the Richard fans who hates Brandon, what is her account?

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2019 12:10 PM

her asking about Brandon would be the most invasive thing any fan has done, so much worse than all the 'stalking' and 'obsessing' on Twitter that Richard fan accounts get mad about. If anything Richard fans who believe her should be angry at her for asking such a personal question to someone who has said he likes to keep his personal life personal

by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2019 12:13 PM

R6 I think it's because she is friend with that homophobic stan that trash Brandon every time she can

by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2019 12:13 PM

R6 She is one of the owners of one of the Richard fan accounts who hate Brandon and refuse to acknowledge him.

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2019 12:17 PM

Lol!! They are the one being embarrassing!! They are so delusional

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2019 12:18 PM

Ha! The person who tweeted it has taken it down saying she's just realised she was probably lying! šŸ˜†

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2019 12:18 PM

why peeps think brandy is lovers with rich????? taint no proof. cept 2 pix tha are dubious

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2019 12:18 PM

R10 that tweet is from hours ago is it about the same thing?

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2019 12:19 PM

Oops I forgot the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2019 12:20 PM

madden's voice is so ciggy smoker to extreme, and that makes his face so wrinkly too, still, ide suk his ass tits and cock off

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2019 12:20 PM

Richard cant live without sucking out brandons hot ass, thus they travel a lot together. its an addiction, the taste of their pussyjuice when ur hot for them, brandons must be so sweet and rich loves eating it out all thru the nite, thus expalain rich's deep voice, from the minerals in brandy's ass juices....

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2019 12:24 PM

who cares about what some looney tune homophobic stan says. Richard probably greeted her with Bā€™s cum still on his breath šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2019 12:25 PM

Not that I thought she was telling the truth, she was obviously lying and waited outside the hotel, but I just realised that that girl absolutely knew where Richard was staying from the photos. Itā€™s on the hat of the guy helping Richard into his car!

by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2019 12:26 PM

Can we please stop talking about that stupid homophobic bitch? She raises my blood pressure. The important thing to remember is that no matter how many lies she tells, that doesn't change the fact that Richard and Brandon are together and appear to be very much in love.

by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2019 12:27 PM

...and to the poster in the previous thread who believes Richard is gay rather than bi: Yeah, I wouldn't rule that out. That doesn't necessarily mean the exes were beards ... I've known a few guys in their 30s and even 40s who dated or were married to women before they fully figured out they were gay, and they never dated another woman again after that.

We really don't know what Richard's situation is, so I'm not going to make assumptions. All we know is that he's definitely with Brandon now and seems to be very happy with him. :)

by Anonymousreply 20June 19, 2019 12:32 PM

R16

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 19, 2019 12:34 PM

R21 LOL

Did someone say earlier that all episodes of Sirens was on YouTube? I need to watch that.

by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2019 12:36 PM

R22 yes they are!! Itā€™s a super quick watch and definitely worth it

by Anonymousreply 23June 19, 2019 12:37 PM

Anyway, in the pic Richard had a bag on his shoulder, so maybe he was living the hotel this morning and they are traveling back to LA?

by Anonymousreply 24June 19, 2019 12:43 PM

Richard might have to go to work? And maybe Brandon will go home if that's the case. Their 10 day lovefest might be at a close.

by Anonymousreply 25June 19, 2019 12:46 PM

R23 Could I ask you for a link please? I went looking for it literally the other day and couldnā€™t find it! I kept turning up stuff on a weird looking American show about mermaids šŸ™„ or the US version instead šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

R24 I think he was leaving the hotel, but most likely just to go home. If heā€™s heading anywhere I reckon itā€™ll be to the north for filming 1917.

by Anonymousreply 26June 19, 2019 12:47 PM

No way she asked Richard about Brandon. For what itā€™s worth her picture with him is taken off IG. As for Madden fans: yes, there were fans who didnā€™t care for Jenna, Ellie and Laura for a multitude of reasons. Brandonā€™s not unique in this regard (though you cannot rule out that some dislike Brandon because being with him means RM is not 100% straight). I think of the ones that donā€™t care for Brandon, itā€™s not due to Brandon per se but some of his more obsessive fans who jump on anyone that seems the slightest bit indifferent to the guy. Same thing happened with Jenna, some of her fans went OTT and that turned off a segment of RM fans from her. I think it has to do with the age of the fanbases though...Jennaā€™s OTT fans from the Doctor Who days were in their teens and early 20ā€™s and Brandonā€™s main fan base is probably in this age range as well. The big Madden account you talk about was indifferent to Ellie (or seemed to be) until they broke up, now they (he,she,them) are big fans of her.

by Anonymousreply 27June 19, 2019 12:48 PM

Did someone screenshot the "not stalker" stalker fan's pic with R? What about the "Richard said" tweet? It's clear by now these types lack the courage of their convictions, so they post and delete. Screenshotting is a necessity.

by Anonymousreply 28June 19, 2019 12:54 PM

Fuck, I go off for couple of hours and I come back to this madness? What the hell.

by Anonymousreply 29June 19, 2019 12:54 PM

R27 I donā€™t think itā€™s all down to not liking his fans. Some of them, like that Lou person, were against him from day 1, accusing him of all sorts- only wanting to have anything to do with Richard for fame and attention etc. They took against him very personally- and Iā€™m talking about the period between like Jan-March here, before most people even KNEW R&B knew each other, long before any pictures came out or there was ANYTHING in the media about them. But yeah, I totally agree with you that thereā€™s NO chance she asked R about him.

by Anonymousreply 30June 19, 2019 12:55 PM

R28 That girl realized the Richard stan was lying, and took down her tweet. Thatā€™s okay

by Anonymousreply 31June 19, 2019 12:59 PM

R28 The picture is reposted on the RichardMupdates account. And there are screenshots of the girl's story (talking about not knowing where Richard was) and her Insta comment about not seeing b/him having no reason to be there in the previous thread. But I donā€™t think anyone screen capped the comment about Richard telling her B had no reason to be there, no. I suppose you could always reach out to the person who posted the screen cap in the first place if you really wanted to, but when they deleted it they said they were never engaging with drama ever again, so I donā€™t think itā€™d go down well :P

by Anonymousreply 32June 19, 2019 1:00 PM

R29 LMAO It cracks me up, every couple hours someone comes back online after work or school or sleep and they have the same response It provides my laugh of the day .... TY

by Anonymousreply 33June 19, 2019 1:00 PM

R31, okay or not. It turns discussion on this thread into hearsay if there's no proof of said posts/tweets/IGs. We don't all follow this... saga... in real time.

by Anonymousreply 34June 19, 2019 1:02 PM

Richard liked this about 10 minutes ago hmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 19, 2019 1:02 PM

If B doesn't like anything now we know it's because he's a plane to LA. Right?

by Anonymousreply 36June 19, 2019 1:04 PM

(For reference I was the first person to suggest he would be going to the Armani show when he tagged himself I Milan because if seen he had liked Armani post on ig)

by Anonymousreply 37June 19, 2019 1:04 PM

Itā€™s one thing to dislike your faveā€™s gf/bf to the point that you refuse to post any pics of them together or even reference the fact that theyā€™re together.

Itā€™s another thing entirely to post photoshopped pics mocking your faveā€™s boyfriend and constantly make up lies about him. Thatā€™s what the chicks who run Richard Madden Addicted and Richard Madden Updates do to Brandon. Theyā€™re awful human beings.

by Anonymousreply 38June 19, 2019 1:04 PM

Just when I put one of these threads on ignore, you stalkers make another one. Creeps.

by Anonymousreply 39June 19, 2019 1:06 PM

Hey, a new interview with Brandon! Well, he's interviewed among others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 19, 2019 1:06 PM

R36 Brandon tends not to use WiFi on planes from what weā€™ve seen in the past few trips.

Richard, Iā€™m not so sure about that. And most planes (even transatlantic ones) do offer WiFi now. So itā€™s hard to say about him being with B or not based on him being online. But I think thereā€™s more of a chance he stayed to work at this point. Though Iā€™d love to be wrong and see them papped together at LAX later today!

by Anonymousreply 41June 19, 2019 1:14 PM

R40 Good find! Interesting that they bring up the Rocketman straight lead actor thing...

by Anonymousreply 42June 19, 2019 1:15 PM

R37 I donā€™t think heā€™d go to Dior tbh

by Anonymousreply 43June 19, 2019 1:15 PM

R26 hereā€™s the first episode of Sirens.. the other 5 are also on that account

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 19, 2019 1:16 PM

Good article and so on point. It becomes a self fulfilling prophesy because no one wants to even take the chance.

Which again makes R&B so remarkable because R really is putting his HW career at chance. Because the casting directors might start to overlook him because of the relationship and his lessening marketability in Asia even though HW has nothing concrete to build that assumption on.

by Anonymousreply 45June 19, 2019 1:22 PM

LOL Be likes post R has already liked and then R does the same, likes post B liked.

by Anonymousreply 46June 19, 2019 1:24 PM

*B not Be

by Anonymousreply 47June 19, 2019 1:25 PM

R42 And NO mention of Richard there...

R4R Thank you very much!

R45 Yeah, it really is a situation I don't think we've seen before, Richard having kept this relationship going. I think a lot of actors, in his position with their star rising so fast, would have run a mile by now.

by Anonymousreply 48June 19, 2019 1:26 PM

Uh, that was supposed to be R44 thank you very much!

by Anonymousreply 49June 19, 2019 1:27 PM

I wonder if the JustJared article mentioned BF because they knew he was at the hotel with RM but didn't have any photographic evidence? That way they could link them together without photos.

by Anonymousreply 50June 19, 2019 1:29 PM

R48 Oh yes. I think most would have. Denied, using the friends excuse and actively hide instead of just wanting privacy. R even allowed his stylist to use a pap photo of them and then linked it to his own story.

by Anonymousreply 51June 19, 2019 1:32 PM

Brandon just followed the guy that posted the pic Richard liked, the one of the guy taken in Milan lol

by Anonymousreply 52June 19, 2019 1:34 PM

B just followed the guy that R likes pics from a lot. So either heā€™s switching up his pattern and turned on the WiFi or heā€™s not on his way to LA

by Anonymousreply 53June 19, 2019 1:34 PM

And liked the post too.

by Anonymousreply 54June 19, 2019 1:35 PM

If Richard goes out the front and Brandon goes out the back, that IS actively hiding.

by Anonymousreply 55June 19, 2019 1:37 PM

I think they are still together in London

by Anonymousreply 56June 19, 2019 1:37 PM

R56 just a hunch or do you /know/ something? šŸ‘€

by Anonymousreply 57June 19, 2019 1:38 PM

R55 itā€™s just avoiding unnecessary attention

by Anonymousreply 58June 19, 2019 1:39 PM

)))...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59June 19, 2019 1:40 PM

R55 it's not giving the paparazzi what they want. Especially since they know for certain paps are outside.

by Anonymousreply 60June 19, 2019 1:42 PM

R45 the general public still has no idea that Richard is dating a man. I get that you think he's doing something oh so huge by walking 5 feet apart from Brandoin in public but he's just not publically out. Just based on the reaction of that round table he did where most people were cheering on Billy Porter bc they thought he was telling off straight actors should tell you just how most people still have no clue.

by Anonymousreply 61June 19, 2019 1:45 PM

R34 then ask her lol

by Anonymousreply 62June 19, 2019 1:47 PM

R57 Just a hunch....Btw they took a pic inside his taxi yesterday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 19, 2019 1:48 PM

I hope B shares something about the article. It's pretty cool that he's featured and he gave some great answers.

by Anonymousreply 64June 19, 2019 1:49 PM

R58, r60, whatever motives are behind it (I thought it was agreed not to presume to know R or B's thinking?), the action described remains active hiding. Compare the action to say, Brandon's words about Tommy Dorman on the red carpet or his marriage equality post (tearing up, no less). Visibility versus not.

by Anonymousreply 65June 19, 2019 1:50 PM

R44 Thanks much! Gonna watch that tonight.

by Anonymousreply 66June 19, 2019 1:54 PM

R61 R65 Plenty of people also DO know. A whole hell of a lot of people will have seen the online stuff, the New York Times article, the pictures. Every Daily Mail comments section (well, the ones that arenā€™t moderated anyway) mentions his boyfriend now. I get that itā€™s not mainstream mainstream. For sure, the Billy Porter thing made me realise itā€™s not as widespread as I thought it was (though itā€™s also worth remembering that for nearly every tweet cheering on Billy I saw there was someone going ā€œuh, actuallyā€¦ā€ in reply.) But that doesnā€™t take away from what Richard has done, is doing, in keeping on dating Brandon, living with him, travelling around the world with him. In a time where his career could be set to explode, where his prospects are hotter than they have EVER been, where the very last thing anyone in Hollywood would want for him would be any HINT of speculation around his sexuality being allowed- he is taking a big risk in not shutting it all down. And no, he's not making himself visible. I'm not so sure he ever will, tbh. Even if he came out 10 minutes from now, I just don't think he WANTS that for himself. I think he just wants to act in his roles, achieve whatever success he can in his career, and live his life as privately as possible away from them. Not everyone wants to be an activist or an icon or have any of the spotlight on their romantic life, and that's ok. In fairness to Richard, he didn't want the spotlight on his romantic relationship with women either. I just don't think it's who he is.

by Anonymousreply 67June 19, 2019 1:55 PM

I think you're assigning a motive too, R65. And if a gossip forum has agreed lol not to speculate about motive then their "hiding" must be assumed to be neutral action until further notice.

by Anonymousreply 68June 19, 2019 1:55 PM

R62, tbh, I'm less interested in the wooly tweets that set some of you off than the pic she apparently posted with Richard. A good cringe visual has more entertainment value.

by Anonymousreply 69June 19, 2019 1:55 PM

Whenever someone says 'but I thought we agree not to talk about x' it's lol. You're on an anonymous gossip site. People are going o talk about whatever they want and there's nothing you can really do except not participate in the conversations yourself.

by Anonymousreply 70June 19, 2019 1:57 PM

R69 Richard looks pretty annoyed in that pic. I wouldn't have posted it or even bothered him for it.

by Anonymousreply 71June 19, 2019 1:58 PM

I think for a guy who 3 months ago everyone thought was straight RM has come pretty far in a short while especially for a guy who's always been private. And haven't all major gossip sites written about him and B? Magazines and newspapers as well and no attempt has been made to kill the story. I'd say it's well on its way to become a general knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 72June 19, 2019 1:58 PM

Brandon liked the Dior's show post and one with the Variety cover, maybe he'll post the link with his interview!

by Anonymousreply 73June 19, 2019 2:02 PM

I wonder if one or both of them are attending a Dior show because theyā€™ve both liked a Dior pic on Instagram (advertising the show). Or maybe they both just like Dior lol.

by Anonymousreply 74June 19, 2019 2:02 PM

R67 Wasnā€™t the Billy Porter interview recorded before the NYT article was published? I thought someone had said that earlier.

But yeah, a lot of people DO know about Richard and Brandon. At this point pretty much all the Richard fans have figured it out and even more of the general public (casual fans) are starting to figure it out. And as long as he continues to date Brandon, the news will spread, albeit gradually and probably quietly. (Which, Iā€™m sure, is what Richard would prefer, if the public HAS to know.) This isnā€™t like some unfounded rumor that will evaporate in a few months.

by Anonymousreply 75June 19, 2019 2:03 PM

R69 funny how closely cropped it is though

by Anonymousreply 76June 19, 2019 2:04 PM

Whoops r76 was meant for r63

by Anonymousreply 77June 19, 2019 2:04 PM

r63 Where did that photo come from?

by Anonymousreply 78June 19, 2019 2:06 PM

R63 I canā€™t access that site. 403 Forbidden. Could you do a screen shot pretty please?

by Anonymousreply 79June 19, 2019 2:07 PM

Just now reading that article and OMG, Brandon is a Montgomery Clift fan?! Thatā€™s amusing to me because Richard reminds me a lot of Monty.

by Anonymousreply 80June 19, 2019 2:08 PM

R67, the thing about visibility is that the associated action goes beyond any individual. Brandon's words show that he's keenly aware of that fact. The pap dodging sends a message, regardless of what Richard's intentions are. It emboldens people such as that twitter stan to make statements like "Brandon wasn't there. Brandon had no reason to be there".

No one is obliged to be an activist. But when you have the spotlight on you, the actions you make matter. People are watching. Turning away sends a message, regardless of anyone's best intentions.

by Anonymousreply 81June 19, 2019 2:10 PM

R69 Yeah he looks annoyed or something in it

by Anonymousreply 82June 19, 2019 2:11 PM

[Quote] no attempt has been made to kill the story

Weren't they papped twice in as many days in the run up to Rocketman's opening weekend stateside. No pap shots since...

by Anonymousreply 83June 19, 2019 2:18 PM

R82, have you got the pic?

by Anonymousreply 84June 19, 2019 2:19 PM

It would be good for people to actually read Brandon's part of the article where he talks about how his simple post on supporting basic human rights was turned into this big coming out thing by the media when he'd already been out since he was 15 years old.

I'm not so sure it's only RM who wants to stay lowkey I suspect BF might too after reading this article. I'm guessing the media circus surrounding him and Sam might have taken a toll. Their every action got attention and so did the break up which probably was very difficult to handle.

by Anonymousreply 85June 19, 2019 2:21 PM

R83 They literally left the country the day after the premiere, and went to the UK, where Richard is generally mostly able to lie low when he's at home. If they had been in LA after the NYT article I'd have been deeply surprised if we hadn't seen a snap or two.

R81 I get what youā€™re saying. But at the same time, Richard does have to life his own life, and any one famous or known individual, really does have to live their own life too. They arenā€™t obliged to be more public than they are comfortable being in service of a greater cause or message. For everyone who is comfortable with doing that in service of visibility, that is amazing. Itā€™s important, and huge, and god, so valuable. But at the end of the day, Richardā€™s life is his own to live. Whatever way people interpret his actions or words, whatever words people put in his mouth, however many people are watching, he has to live his life in a way that he is happy and comfortable with. (Part of that just comes from being a famous person ANYWAY, it does happen to everyone famous no matter their sexuality, so I imagine at some stage you have to take the decision not to let it impact you either way.) He seems to be trying very hard to pursue the happy part, in still being with Brandon. But he also has to do it in a way that feels right for him (and there are so many factors that play into that, maybe plenty none of us watching will ever even know). That matters too.

by Anonymousreply 86June 19, 2019 2:22 PM

[Quote] It would be good for people to actually read Brandon's part of the article where he talks about how his simple post on supporting basic human rights was turned into this big coming out thing by the media when he'd already been out since he was 15 years old.

Funny you make no mention of him acknowledging the import of that marriage equality post, tearing up etc.

by Anonymousreply 87June 19, 2019 2:24 PM

R84 Here you go. They posted it as being yesterday but that's wrong, it was taken this morning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 19, 2019 2:24 PM

[Quote] the UK, where Richard is generally mostly able to lie low

Generally? You haven't seen the pap pics from the last day or so (not to mention that stalker fan "who's not a stalker" who doorstepped him outside the hotel)? Where's the low key?

by Anonymousreply 89June 19, 2019 2:34 PM

R89 Hon, that was a very celeb populated hotel where loads of people were staying. that's not his usual MO.

by Anonymousreply 90June 19, 2019 2:38 PM

R89 Normally, I'd agree with you but the hotel we was exiting is the Corinthia Hotel in London. It's a luxury hotel known for being a celeb favorite spot.

by Anonymousreply 91June 19, 2019 2:38 PM

[Quote] he has to live his life in a way that he is happy and comfortable with.

He doesn't look all that comfortable, especially upthread in the shot taken inside the taxi. Dodging the paps will only feed the demand to get that next shot of the pair. At best, pap dodging is only a short term tactic. It's not sustainable.

by Anonymousreply 92June 19, 2019 2:39 PM

R89 First of all I said MOSTLY (of course he has been photographed SOMETIMES) and second of all you cut off the bit where I said AT HOME. Where he he has his protective neighbours watching out for him and where he is mostly not bothered. NOT at some fancy hotel where there were obviously other famous people staying and expected judging by the fans, the photographers, and the barriers set up.

by Anonymousreply 93June 19, 2019 2:40 PM

R88, thanks. That's not actually a bad pic.

by Anonymousreply 94June 19, 2019 2:41 PM

r89 How does one pap photo negate "generally" even if it wasn't outside that hotel? He gets recognized on he street by fans sometimes but it's not common, even post Bodyguard, to be caught by paps.

by Anonymousreply 95June 19, 2019 2:41 PM

r87 Funny how I thought people might be able to read the article itself instead of posting an abstract from it.

by Anonymousreply 96June 19, 2019 2:42 PM

R92 Thatā€™s his face he often has when dealing with paparazzi though? Heā€™s never exactly thrilled to see them, or super comfortable dealing with them. No matter what happens with him and Brandon I don't think that's ever going to change. I think some of that is just not being comfortable with the paparazzi, not because he's of anything to do with him and Brandon. There are photos of him and Ellie where they were leaving a place and walking past cameras and getting in a car just like yesterday and he looks every bit as uncomfortable with that.

by Anonymousreply 97June 19, 2019 2:45 PM

And if he "gives in" to being papped then he'll be accused pap strolls.

by Anonymousreply 98June 19, 2019 2:45 PM

R98 Bingo!

by Anonymousreply 99June 19, 2019 2:47 PM

R has said paps cause him anxiety.

by Anonymousreply 100June 19, 2019 2:48 PM

R100 Richard's personal mental health is meaningless obviously.

by Anonymousreply 101June 19, 2019 2:49 PM

R93, what about Milan? Monaco? It has been suggested that we'd have new R&B pap pics if the LA paparazzi were on the case... But weren't the couple in LA only recently?

by Anonymousreply 102June 19, 2019 2:50 PM

R96, you were cherrypicking to make a point that's contradicted by Brandon's subsequent words. A bit dishonest, no?

by Anonymousreply 103June 19, 2019 2:52 PM

R79 That's the pic! I wonder what he was looking at

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104June 19, 2019 2:54 PM

People just don't get that just because you get papped sometimes, even in LA, doesn't mean it will always happen. I follow celebs who are more famous than Richard who don't get papped in LA on a regular basis.

by Anonymousreply 105June 19, 2019 2:54 PM

[quote]And if he "gives in" to being papped then he'll be accused pap strolls.

You obviously don't know what pap strolls are. Pap strolls are when celebrities call paps to take photos of them at a specific location at a specific time. It's all agreed on. That has nothing to do with paps randomly taking photos of him and smiling at them or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 106June 19, 2019 2:55 PM

R97, pics? The ones I've seen with Ellie feature his standard RBF. The pap pics of him passing Tom Holland's fans yesterday are quite different. Absolutely no game face in those.

by Anonymousreply 107June 19, 2019 2:56 PM

R98, I think he'll survive such a dreadful accusation.

by Anonymousreply 108June 19, 2019 2:57 PM

R102 They were together for maybe a day and a half in LA before leaving for Boston, so I donā€™t know what your point is there. But what I actually said was if they had been in LA WHEN THE NYT article DROPPED I would have been very surprised if at least one photographer hadnā€™t got them. But I think going to England when they did was the best thing they could have done for themselves in that regard- they werenā€™t there to be photographed! And when Brandon came home, Richard stayed gone filming. Theyā€™re not famous enough for photographers to have camped out outside Brandon's place for days or weeks while getting absolutely no result to show for it.

by Anonymousreply 109June 19, 2019 2:58 PM

R101, aren't you posting on a thread that's attempting to follow his personal romantic relationship at every step? How's that for contributing to his mental health...

by Anonymousreply 110June 19, 2019 2:59 PM

r103 I was talking about a certain thing in the article so of course I point that out. Why is that so hard to understand?

You really do enjoy looking at the negative points don't you?

by Anonymousreply 111June 19, 2019 3:00 PM

[Quote] Theyā€™re not famous enough for photographers to have camped out outside Brandon's place for days or weeks while getting absolutely no result to show for it.

Hasn't it been stated several times that X Village is a pap hangout? They live within walking distance of that area.

by Anonymousreply 112June 19, 2019 3:02 PM

[quote]Hasn't it been stated several times that X Village is a pap hangout? They live within walking distance of that area.

No, it hasn't been established because it's no pap hangout at all. That's just something some fans made up.

by Anonymousreply 113June 19, 2019 3:04 PM

R111, a certain thing that contradicts Brandon's acknowledhment bout contributing to visibility.

by Anonymousreply 114June 19, 2019 3:06 PM

R112 What does that have to do with what I said? Richard wasn't there to be photographed. Brandon isn't really a story on his own. So I doubt very much they were going to camp out outside their place while getting no result to show for it for days on end. As it happened, Richard came BACK after a week, which was a complete surprise even to us. But nobody knew that was going to happen , including photographers. Maybe they'd have been photographed if they were there for a longer time together. But then they were gone to Boston like a day later or so.

by Anonymousreply 115June 19, 2019 3:06 PM

I just came home for 8 hours of job training and I just read the previous thread and now this and now Iā€™m upset ! i expected some pics of them but not this !!Iā€™m first and foremost a Brandon fan so when I heard Richard might have said that to a fan it makes my blood boil!! I truly hope itā€™s not true for Brandonā€™s sake and mental health! Brandon sacrifice everything for Richard..I donā€™t understand why he would say such a thing? I hope itā€™s a lie thatā€™s all Brandon has enough heartache already!!

by Anonymousreply 116June 19, 2019 3:09 PM

Given how much Richard's been gone from LA it's not a surprise he doesn't get papped when he shows up for a few days at a time. I suspect that will change when he spends more time, but as it is there's no point in paps stalking for someone who isn't there.

by Anonymousreply 117June 19, 2019 3:09 PM

If you google that village, hits include "Where are the top 5 places to see a celebrity in L.A.?" and "Where to take someone who just wants to see a celebrity". Someone should inform the paps...

by Anonymousreply 118June 19, 2019 3:12 PM

R117 Exactly.

R116 I would bet ANY MONEY that Richard did not say that to her. ANY MONEY. First of all itā€™s not how he talks. Second that girl is one of the ones who hate Brandon, so I sincerely doubt she ever even asked. She adores Richard, she wouldnā€™t want to ask him anything that would piss him off, and prying into his private life always puts him on edge. Any Richard fan knows that. SHE said ā€œhe had no reason to be thereā€ in an instagram comment to someone about Brandon and then obviously, when dealing with all the hate, decided to say she was quoting Richard to try and get people to back off.

by Anonymousreply 119June 19, 2019 3:13 PM

R115, how do you know he wasn't there? He returned to LA. The village is their "local". No need to camp out. Both like to stretch their legs (I should say all three, to include Charlie). That's been well established.

by Anonymousreply 120June 19, 2019 3:15 PM

R116 It is a lie, she was just trying to justify why she said it herself. She and others have since deleted

by Anonymousreply 121June 19, 2019 3:15 PM

R116 stop losing it. Be logical and use common sense.

by Anonymousreply 122June 19, 2019 3:15 PM

What age is that girl? College age?

by Anonymousreply 123June 19, 2019 3:16 PM

R120 Because he was in England filming all that week? Or at least until Friday, when he was photographed with that fan, remember? He literally wasn't in LA to be photographed until that weekend, and then they went to Boston.

by Anonymousreply 124June 19, 2019 3:18 PM

R123 Which girl, the one who met him and said that about Brandon? Uh, 28. (I'm not being creepy here, it says it in her Insta bio, and I was just on her Insta page because I was checking to see if her story about not knowing Richard was there was still up. It's not, she deleted that too.)

by Anonymousreply 125June 19, 2019 3:20 PM

Twenty Fucking Eight?!

by Anonymousreply 126June 19, 2019 3:20 PM

R126 Yep. She's actually older than the guy she's giving SUCH a hard time just because Richard actually likes him as a person and wants him in his life, as opposed to her, who waits outside hotels for him.

by Anonymousreply 127June 19, 2019 3:22 PM

R124, I get that. But there's so much flip flopping in these threads over paparazzi. "They'll be caught in LA [actually they were most recently papped in NY]." "British paps are vicious", "Apart from hotels, London is his safe place." I guess Monaco and Milan are his safe places too...

by Anonymousreply 128June 19, 2019 3:25 PM

A lot of homophobic Richard fans tend to be older & female... They're used to the idea that R is straight and want people to stop asking him about Brandon, taking pictures of him with Brandon and labeling his sexuality because it ruins their fantasy.

Brandon fans are used to the idea that B isn't straight so they either don't care about his relationships or they encourage the speculation because they're interested in knowing themselves. It doesn't ruin any fantasy because most of them already know he likes men.

by Anonymousreply 129June 19, 2019 3:26 PM

Auug! Iā€™m really mad, I hate that she has photo evidence of her meeting him because others can justify that itā€™s true because she has proof!! Richard Stans has been loosing for awhile they consider this a HUGE win and I canā€™t stand it!!i really want this to be a lie because I will truly lose respect of Richard ...Iā€™m contemplating why I ship a couple who wants to totally hide their love one because of their career??Brandon can do whatever he wants but he still have to respect Richardā€™s privacy and heā€™s been doing that but if he doesnā€™t respect Brandon thn itā€™s a total waste of time, energy, devotion, blood, sweat and tears for Brandon.. sorry but I just need to vent ...

by Anonymousreply 130June 19, 2019 3:29 PM

[quote]but as it is there's no point in paps stalking for someone who isn't there.

98% of the time a celebrity is papped on the street randomly it's arranged. Paps don't stalk celebrities, not even A-listers, on the street. Paps mostly take pictures at hotels known for celebrities, restaurants that are known as pap spots or at work events where actors are planned to appear. Paps don't go around waiting on the street for a celebrity to come by. That doesn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 131June 19, 2019 3:29 PM

R116 Relax. Iā€™m quite certain that fan was lying. Itā€™s been well established that she hates Brandon and sheā€™s been called out for telling lies about him before.

by Anonymousreply 132June 19, 2019 3:30 PM

R128 Well, things donā€™t stay the same. As someone pointed out above, just because someone is photographed in LA (or England, or whatever place you choose) doesnā€™t mean theyā€™re ALWAYS going to be. But I donā€™t think itā€™s flip flopping to say I think thereā€™s a better chance of him being papped outside his place in LA, where he has been photographed a few times in a very short space of time, than his house in London where he has people looking out for him to try and help him make sure that doesnā€™t happen, and it hasnā€™t happened that many times. It is, more than other places where he does not have that help, a safer space for him in that regard. Does that mean heā€™s NEVER going to be papped in London? Probably not, no. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll get him there again, they have before from time to time. Does it mean heā€™s ALWAYS going to be papped in LA? Also no.

by Anonymousreply 133June 19, 2019 3:31 PM

[Quote] a couple who wants to totally hide their love one because of their career

They're trying to make rent.

by Anonymousreply 134June 19, 2019 3:32 PM

[quote]I would bet ANY MONEY that Richard did not say that to her. ANY MONEY. First of all itā€™s not how he talks.

It's not how he talks? What does that even mean? Let's not make up ridiculous things here. I don't think that he said it. But that has certainly not anything to do with "how he talked" to her.

by Anonymousreply 135June 19, 2019 3:33 PM

R130, calm down. No way she asked Richard about and no way would he give that answer.

by Anonymousreply 136June 19, 2019 3:33 PM

136 posts and at least 100 of those posts are people arguing about stupid shit.

by Anonymousreply 137June 19, 2019 3:35 PM

R131 Maybe it's like that in LA but it's not in UK/London. British paps are really invasive and have been known to pull all kinds of dirty tricks to get info and photos. There have been numerous courtcases over British paps and invasion of privacy.

by Anonymousreply 138June 19, 2019 3:35 PM

R133, were his neighbors slipping when he was papped with Ellie at his house, as they reportedly returned to watch the "Bodyguard" broadcast?

by Anonymousreply 139June 19, 2019 3:35 PM

R133, you don't think it's noteworthy that they were papped quite a few times in the US (multiple cities) but not at all in Europe (again, multiple cities)?

by Anonymousreply 140June 19, 2019 3:37 PM

R135 Iā€™m not making up ridiculous things. Itā€™s NOT how he talks. ā€œBrandon has no reason to be hereā€. I mean, REALLY? Does that sound like something Richard would say to you? Because it doesnā€™t to me, at all. Itā€™s just not an answer I can see coming out of his mouth if she even ASKED about him (which I donā€™t believe she did.)

R131 I know plenty of pap shots are set up. I also know plenty arenā€™t. Iā€™ve seen way too many photographs where the person clearly did not know they were being photographed, or you could see they didnā€™t expect them to be there, or you could see them SEEING they were there as the photos progressed, for me to believe they are all staged. Sure, plenty are set up. But also, plenty of the time people are just photographed. Paparazzi have tons of people who tip them off. It doesnā€™t always come from the person, or their ā€œpeopleā€ at all.

R139 Did you miss the part where I said it's happened from time to time, and I'm sure it will happen again in future from time to time?

by Anonymousreply 141June 19, 2019 3:37 PM

Today on no new content we're rehashing pap arguments. I wonder what there will be arguments about tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 142June 19, 2019 3:42 PM

Lmao R142 mte. I woke up to 139 new posts on this thread thinking there must have been a sighting or pics.

by Anonymousreply 143June 19, 2019 3:43 PM

R139, yea those pics were very intrusive, Ellie was also pap the next morning outside of his house with sex hair , itā€™s very rare to see those types of images as celebrities would forbid paps to take pics so close to their home and would sue them for envading their privacy in their property ...so I was curious how the hell did those pics with Ellie weā€™re allowed in the press?? usually the tabloids would give them and their publicist a heads up before they publish anything ..so was those on purposes they wanted to show it??

by Anonymousreply 144June 19, 2019 3:43 PM

R142, Brandon's (non-)attendance of NY Pride.

by Anonymousreply 145June 19, 2019 3:44 PM

R144 Sorry but the pap was not on Richard's property. It's a public street. And paps have long range lenses. He was probably not even close to the flat. Richard would have no legal standing to sue them.

by Anonymousreply 146June 19, 2019 3:45 PM

R144, were the Ellie suitcase pics also from the time "Bodyguard" was being broadcast on British television?

by Anonymousreply 147June 19, 2019 3:46 PM

man you guys are so pressed about a bunch of randos... give it a rest

by Anonymousreply 148June 19, 2019 3:49 PM

R137 LOL mte

by Anonymousreply 149June 19, 2019 3:51 PM

This thread is why people fake sightings and make up stories about encounters with celebs. You give the damnedest things so much attention. Trolls love that

by Anonymousreply 150June 19, 2019 3:55 PM

I really respect Brandon and his place in Hollywood. He played a straight extremely well on 13RW and could have easily just not talked about his sexuality in real life, but he was brave and didnā€™t give a fuck. Whenever he talks about what happened with that Australia IG post, you can tell heā€™s so annoyed because Hollywood automatically assumes that LGBTQ activists have to be in the community themselves and that these are the only people who should/do understand basic rights of humanity...when thatā€™s completely missing the point.

by Anonymousreply 151June 19, 2019 3:57 PM

R150 Exactly.. people don't believe me when I say people will make up seeing a celeb. Just simply "seeing" them. It doesn't need to be scandalous.

by Anonymousreply 152June 19, 2019 3:57 PM

[and for those waiting on him to link to the article...I suspect he will, but also the piece definitely criticized Rocketman more often than not so Iā€™m not sure what he may end up doing]

by Anonymousreply 153June 19, 2019 4:00 PM

[Quote] you can tell heā€™s so annoyed because Hollywood automatically assumes that LGBTQ activists have to be in the community themselves

What an odd thing to be annoyed about if true.

by Anonymousreply 154June 19, 2019 4:01 PM

R154 I think heā€™s annoyed because EVERYONE should be thinking that gay people should have the same rights as the straights and that it doesnā€™t have to always come from someone in the lgbtq community. He says in another interview that he was surprised the post got so much attention because itā€™s common sense.

by Anonymousreply 155June 19, 2019 4:05 PM

"How very dare you" etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156June 19, 2019 4:08 PM

r143 it's like this with almost every thread lol

by Anonymousreply 157June 19, 2019 4:10 PM

[Quote] it doesnā€™t have to always come from someone in the lgbtq community.

Queer voices should hang back a bit?

by Anonymousreply 158June 19, 2019 4:11 PM

R158 Nah, not that all. More people outside of the community should be agreeing about the injustices and speaking up as well.

by Anonymousreply 159June 19, 2019 4:12 PM

The best of today, now I can sleep, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160June 19, 2019 4:12 PM

r160 Brandon seems to like black women. Richard better hope B doesn't leave him for one

by Anonymousreply 161June 19, 2019 4:16 PM

R161 he falls himself gay exclusively now so Iā€™m not sure Richard has anything to worry about (and yes, I know you were just joking lol)

by Anonymousreply 162June 19, 2019 4:16 PM

calls***

by Anonymousreply 163June 19, 2019 4:17 PM

But Brandon's not outside the community so it seems a rather odd point to stress.

"Queer actor advocates for marriage equality in Australia." - Media outlets

- Months after the fact - "I didn't say I was queer." - Sam Smith's ex

by Anonymousreply 164June 19, 2019 4:17 PM

Wouldn't it be funny if they both went BACK to Milan for the Dior show?

by Anonymousreply 165June 19, 2019 4:19 PM

Brandon looks sexy here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166June 19, 2019 4:19 PM

R164 Reads to me like he just got annoyed that what he was trying to say got drowned out in the media making it about him ā€œcoming outā€... when he himself wasnā€™t trying to make it about that.

by Anonymousreply 167June 19, 2019 4:19 PM

That's not the point at all. The point is:

Media Outlets: 'BF has just come out'

BF: 'I came out when I was 15'

by Anonymousreply 168June 19, 2019 4:20 PM

R165 it would, but Iā€™m pretty sure Milan Fashion week is over. Next up is Paris I think.

by Anonymousreply 169June 19, 2019 4:24 PM

R167, then he has little understanding of celebrity and advocacy. His support was sent out across the world. It's churlish to quibble about how it is was framed in reports. More people were made aware of the Australian marriage debate. Mission accomplished.

by Anonymousreply 170June 19, 2019 4:25 PM

R169 lmao i meant Paris. I need more coffee.

by Anonymousreply 171June 19, 2019 4:27 PM

R168, so Brandon has no understanding of the distinction between "out in private life" versus "out professionally/to the general public"? I doubt that.

by Anonymousreply 172June 19, 2019 4:28 PM

Does Paris have paps?

by Anonymousreply 173June 19, 2019 4:29 PM

[quote]Iā€™m not making up ridiculous things. Itā€™s NOT how he talks. ā€œBrandon has no reason to be hereā€. I mean, REALLY? Does that sound like something Richard would say to you? Because it doesnā€™t to me, at all. Itā€™s just not an answer I can see coming out of his mouth if she even ASKED about him

How do you know how he talks exactly? He could say that sentence. Why not? It's a normal spoken sentence. YOU don't want him to say something like that so you automatically say that this is not how he talks. Which is a strange thing to claim because you can't have any idea how he would talk or not. I don't think that he spoke to the girl about Brandon but dismissing her sentence with the reasons "that's not how he talks" is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 174June 19, 2019 4:30 PM

R173 yes but also it's fashion week so there will be a lot of photographers around

by Anonymousreply 175June 19, 2019 4:31 PM

R170 Wow, people are really in a snappy mood today, huh? *Everything* being jumped on and argued about.

Maybe he doesnā€™t have a full understanding. But from things heā€™s said in interviews, and the way heā€™s lent his support to causes for a couple of years now, it looks to me like he sure is trying. Heā€™s doing his best. He didnā€™t dismiss the reaction or the support the post got, he just seemed to mind that it was made into being all about one thing when really, he wasnā€™t trying to make it about that. He has feelings just like anyone else, and if what heā€™s trying to say got twisted up in the media and framed as something else, itā€™s perfectly normal to have some feelings about that. Especially when that post and what he was saying meant such a lot to him. Call it churlish if you want. I just call it being human.

by Anonymousreply 176June 19, 2019 4:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177June 19, 2019 4:34 PM

Brandon liked another 2 posts about the Dior's show

by Anonymousreply 178June 19, 2019 4:42 PM

R177 That was a nice interview! It definitely sounds like if Bodyguard gets another series, it won't be for at least another year or two.

by Anonymousreply 179June 19, 2019 4:43 PM

R177 Richard is really thirsty for that Emmy lmao. It looks like he has done interviews or photoshoots with every publication that is only slightly relevant in the industry. And his character in Bodyguard is exactly the type that the Emmy voters are looking for because the character makes for good campaign material (actor playing a tortured soul and talks endlessly how it affected him in real life etc). This role was basically Emmy bait (comparable to Oscar bait roles and movies)

by Anonymousreply 180June 19, 2019 4:43 PM

R174 Relax. Itā€™s not like I think I know him or anything. Iā€™ve just been a fan for a good while and read/watched a good lot of interviews with him. To me, it didnā€™t sound like something that would come out of his mouth at all, and didnā€™t seem at all like he would answer her that way in that circumstance. Could I be wrong? Sure! Should I have said specifically, ā€œTO ME, thatā€™s not how Richard talksā€? Probably! Apologies if anyone else minds that I didnā€™t! But seeing as itā€™s been FREQUENTLY declared on these threads, as if there is incontrovertible proof that Richard WITHOUT A DOUBT was never in love with his gifrleinds, they were just beards/ cheated on Ellie/ called the paparazzi to photograph him and Brandon every time weā€™ve seen them etc, itā€™s far from the first definitive thing anyone has said about him on here, and certainly not the worst.

by Anonymousreply 181June 19, 2019 4:46 PM

Brandon is liking a lot of posts about Paris. Is it their next stop?

by Anonymousreply 182June 19, 2019 4:46 PM

[Quote] people are really in a snappy mood today, huh?

That's the first thing you say in response to a substantive post? How transparent.

I wonder if you'll stoop to asking if I'm on my period. It's so much easier to make such remarks in an attempt to undermine a reasoned argument, than engage honestly with the point made.

by Anonymousreply 183June 19, 2019 4:47 PM

I think they are going to Paris next...maybe they are invited to the Dior's show, Brandon is liking a lot of posts about it.

by Anonymousreply 184June 19, 2019 4:49 PM

Second season of The Bodyguard should feature Brandon singing this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185June 19, 2019 4:49 PM

R180 I'm sure he DOES want it, but itā€™s not just Richard being thirsty to be fair. Netflix run aggressive awards campaigns in general (itā€™s great if you have their backing! :D) But also, really, a lot of the other contenders are doing a lot of the same thing as Richard- the photo shoots, the interviews, the FYC panels. He just started doing his earlier than most did- probably because he was going to be gone with Rocketman promo and 1917 filming (all 5 days of it so far, mind you šŸ˜†) whereas a lot of them have been doing a lot more recently. I suppose he also had to hustle more because heā€™s a lot less established in America than some of the names heā€™s up against. I REALLY hope it works and that he at least gets the nomination!

by Anonymousreply 186June 19, 2019 4:52 PM

R181 Sure...

by Anonymousreply 187June 19, 2019 4:54 PM

That stan posted the pic again saying they had a quick chat and he had a great birthday lol, she has tons of pics of celebrity and with Richard but she didn't hunt him down Lol

by Anonymousreply 188June 19, 2019 4:56 PM

R188 let's just ignore her crazy ass

by Anonymousreply 189June 19, 2019 4:57 PM

R183 I DID engage with your post. I answered you! And read through the thread, people ARE snappy and argumentative today. Thereā€™s some of that going on on most of the threads, but seriously, reading through the thread it feels like a lot more of it today than most. Posts are being jumped on left and right and so many of the answers feel argumentative when I donā€™t think the posters being responded seem like they were trying to start any arguments. Sorry if it came across as singling you out, but when I said ā€œpeopleā€ I really did MEAN generally. Thatā€™s why I left a line between that statement and my answer to you.

by Anonymousreply 190June 19, 2019 4:57 PM

R190 it's ONE person doing this. I've called them out multiple times over the last couple threads. It's literally just them.

by Anonymousreply 191June 19, 2019 4:58 PM

R188, does she pursue women or just men?

by Anonymousreply 192June 19, 2019 4:59 PM

R177 Wow. Shooting 15 hours a day, 6 days a week for 5 months straight, and in a time so intense and emotionally draining as Budd in Bodyguard. Thatā€™s rough.

Thatā€™s why it pisses me off when people like the idiot commenters on the DM website scoff at him for never having worked a ā€œrealā€ job. Iā€™m not sure how they define ā€œrealā€ job: a coal miner, I suppose?

by Anonymousreply 193June 19, 2019 4:59 PM

R191 itā€™s exhausting!

by Anonymousreply 194June 19, 2019 5:00 PM

R190, well, how you start off a post affects its reception...

by Anonymousreply 195June 19, 2019 5:00 PM

R193 ugh, that was supposed to say role, not time.

FU autocorrect.

by Anonymousreply 196June 19, 2019 5:01 PM

R188, I still canā€™t believe that girl asked about Brandon what the hell?? I donā€™t want to believe it pls ... but she continues to repost it like itā€™s true that he actually said that to her.. I just want new pics..not this stupid drama !!

by Anonymousreply 197June 19, 2019 5:02 PM

Well, people could stopping bring such drama here... They give that almost thirty woman undue attention by posting about her. It's not like R pays her to run his fanclub.

by Anonymousreply 198June 19, 2019 5:05 PM

R197 You really think his stan would ask him something like that? Lol! Chill it never happened and I'm sure Richard is not going to say anything about Brandon to a fan.

by Anonymousreply 199June 19, 2019 5:05 PM

R197 Sheā€™s full of shit and she has an agenda. (Her agenda being that she hates Brandon and often lies to attempt to discredit him.) Ignore her.

by Anonymousreply 200June 19, 2019 5:06 PM

R197 Donā€™t worry, she didnā€™t post anything about Brandon this time. Not a mention of him. Just the picture and thanking Richard for making time for ā€œa quick chatā€ and ā€œIā€™m happy you had a good birthday tooā€. The quick chat literally could have consisted of the picture and ā€œdid you have good birthday?ā€ā€yes thanks, happy to say I did!ā€ for all we know. She says he was running late so I seriously doubt he stopped for any sort of long interaction with her. Sheā€™s also turned the comments off on this one so nobody can ask her about their chat this time!

by Anonymousreply 201June 19, 2019 5:09 PM

R201 He was "running late" oi.. that's creepy. Unless he specifically said that so he could get the fuck away from her.

by Anonymousreply 202June 19, 2019 5:11 PM

What a shit show. Letā€™s forget about that homophobe , sheā€™s obviously lying so people donā€™t eat her up. Just ignore her

by Anonymousreply 203June 19, 2019 5:14 PM

I wish we had some concrete evidence that Richard is with Brandon, I just want one pap pic of them!! I hate to end it like this ...before Brandon has to leave for LA and thereā€™s no authentic proof of them together and worst of all that particular Richard Stan who owned a Richard account, can finally plaster a shit -eating grin on her face because at the end of the day she got what she wanted with the stupid fan report who claimed that Richard doesnā€™t give a fuck about Brandon and why would he be here for his b-day ...likes heā€™s not important to his life??? Damn it feels like those Richard Stan fucking won!

by Anonymousreply 204June 19, 2019 5:21 PM

Omg!!!! I just checked out this Stan to see what the hoopla was about and sheā€™s literally a celeb stalker. Wtf!? You believe her? He likely just stood for 2 secs for the pic and moved on.

by Anonymousreply 205June 19, 2019 5:22 PM

And not to be judgy but what would you expect from a 28 yrs old chasing celebrities in early mornings. I mean ..

by Anonymousreply 206June 19, 2019 5:23 PM

They didnā€™t won !!!!

by Anonymousreply 207June 19, 2019 5:23 PM

R204 you are actually a bigger problem than her in this case. At least her motivations are clear. You are just gullible

by Anonymousreply 208June 19, 2019 5:23 PM

R205, If sheā€™s a celeb stalker then she has no bondaries which means she did asked about Brandon.. sigh

by Anonymousreply 209June 19, 2019 5:24 PM

r209 She asked, Richard replied that because he dumped Brandon this morning, and now Brandon's liking posts of Richard because he's crying in a hotel room over his lost love.

by Anonymousreply 210June 19, 2019 5:26 PM

Brandon and Ellie need to write a tell-all.

by Anonymousreply 211June 19, 2019 5:29 PM

If she actually got that answer from Richard it would have been the first thing she said. Instead she said SHE didn't see Brandon, SHE didn't think he was there because SHE didn't think he had a reason to be. Don't you think if she actually got that answer from Richard her reply to was he alone would have been a definitive yes and "he told me Brandon would have no reason to be there when I asked"?

Use your brains, I beg of you.

by Anonymousreply 212June 19, 2019 5:31 PM

On the topic of "needing" pics of them in London: It's possible that B didn't go (don't jump me, I may be wrong lol) but that the time they spent in LA/Boston/Milan was to make up for the fact that they couldn't spend his birthday together in London? Anything's possible but what we do know is that they are more than fine! No need to believe stalker girl.

by Anonymousreply 213June 19, 2019 5:32 PM

R180 lol mte, but I def agree with the other poster that Netflix runs an aggressive campaign in general. Examples are When They See Us and Roma. If they even TASTE a chance at the hold then they send all their stars out on all of the promo possible. Iā€™m sure Richard wants that Emmys nomination as well because it would just help advance his career in the direction he wants to go (picking up less Leo West and Romeo roles, and more intricate roles such as David Budd). I do believe he will get that nomination (BAFTAs snub aside...) and he will probably be satisfied with that alone, but Netflix is trying hard to get him the W. Luckily, he did all of this promo from february-may so technically theyā€™re just reposting old recorded interviews during his (seemingly?) time off.

by Anonymousreply 214June 19, 2019 5:33 PM

gold***

by Anonymousreply 215June 19, 2019 5:34 PM

R213 no I think Brandon is in London, based on his ig activity and the fact that I believe that they saw him with Richard, plus it was Richard's Birthday and I don't think he would miss him! If he was back in LA he would have posted something with Charlie for sure!

by Anonymousreply 216June 19, 2019 5:35 PM

R209 You actually think he answered her? Please

by Anonymousreply 217June 19, 2019 5:35 PM

I think itā€™s onvious Brandon was with Richard on his birthday based off their activity being so insync and because it was literally his boyfriendā€™s birthday...their first one together as a couple. Yes, people donā€™t always have to celebrate birthdays/vdays/NYE together as a couple, but seeing as how Bflynn is currently in off season (publicly work wise I mean, not counting auditions and interviews), it makes sense that they were together. I still believe that someone saw them going out the back entrance which wouldnā€™t be far fetched because theyā€™re obviously a private couple. Now after today or in the next few days, Iā€™m sure they may separate to do their own thing. Brandon typically spends 4th of July in Miami with his family so I assume heā€™ll go there after NYC pride.

by Anonymousreply 218June 19, 2019 5:36 PM

Golden derby predicts he has no chance on winning an Emmy, Bob Odenkirk of ā€œBetter Call Saulā€ is the likely winner.

by Anonymousreply 219June 19, 2019 5:39 PM

R214 Netflix also has one of the most influential awards pr managers in HW on their payroll: Lisa Taback. They got her around this time last year, which would explain the push with Roma and projects that have come after. She knows what she's doing and while I don't think Richard's interviews are all up to her, she definitely has pushed Netflix more towards aggressive campaigning.

by Anonymousreply 220June 19, 2019 5:41 PM

Bob odenkirk? I really doubt he is the main contender tbh. Usually stars from new shows have some sort of advantage over the ones that have a bunch of seasons behind them

by Anonymousreply 221June 19, 2019 5:47 PM

I have a big interest in awards season so I like listening to these types of podcasts and reading predictions. Pretty much everyone has Richard getting in for a nomination, but they agree that the only way he has a chance of winning is if Bodyguard gets in for writing, directing and (drama) series.

by Anonymousreply 222June 19, 2019 5:48 PM

R213 no................ he was clearly still in Europe and why wouldn't he be there for his birthday?

by Anonymousreply 223June 19, 2019 5:50 PM

I really don't get people acting like Brandon would miss Richard's birthday. Brandon's birthday will probably be a different story with them both presumably filming (Eternals, 13rw if it gets picked up) but they're both seemingly free for Richard's.

by Anonymousreply 224June 19, 2019 5:53 PM

R221 I personally think itā€™s Jason Batemanā€™s to lose. Second would be Richard IMO. He could always win for a second series (if it ever happens), but the pressure for that to be amazing would be even more astronomical than it probably already is right now.

by Anonymousreply 225June 19, 2019 5:54 PM

R224 exactly! I donā€™t expect them to see each other this fall for Bā€™s birthday (just like they didnā€™t spend vday together due to work...which is why I donā€™t think itā€™s a coincidence b first showed off his necklace like a few days before valentineā€™s day) so it would make more sense to me that theyā€™re together now.

by Anonymousreply 226June 19, 2019 5:55 PM

B is sending you signals via his jewellery?

by Anonymousreply 227June 19, 2019 5:58 PM

R224 because extreme skepticism is a way to either seem "reasonable" or they're afraid to be proven wrong and called delusional.

by Anonymousreply 228June 19, 2019 5:58 PM

R223 Alright well I wasn't keeping close track of their instagram activity. I believe he's there too. Just simply throwing out an alternate explanation as to why there's a chance we won't get any pictures of him in London for those who are frustrated. But we all agree he's most likely there so..................

by Anonymousreply 229June 19, 2019 6:02 PM

R227 It's not signals. It's just logical assumption based on the fact that Richard was up in northern California when B was filming 13RW during the few days leading up to V-Day. And then B showed up with the necklace right after that.

by Anonymousreply 230June 19, 2019 6:09 PM

If this was a straight couple fangirls would be marrying them off and talking about how cute their kids would be. But here we have people still in denial that they're even together.

by Anonymousreply 231June 19, 2019 6:13 PM

100+ posts about some random twitter person. My god, females ages 12-14 are clearly the majority in this thread.

Brandon Flynn is such a delicious little twink. Ugh, if HBO ever revives Looking, I hope they cast Brandon in the lead.

by Anonymousreply 232June 19, 2019 6:35 PM

R232 I'd say around17 rather than skewing that young

by Anonymousreply 233June 19, 2019 6:37 PM

Wtf is going on lol

by Anonymousreply 234June 19, 2019 6:40 PM

R234 - I keep asking the same thing.

Y'all can chill now. She definitely didn't ask R about B because that would be the last thing she would tell him and she likely wouldn't remember this exchange with fondness. She would also kiss his ass no matter what since she's his stan and not a sensation-thirsty journalist.

She's just part of the homophobic RM stan community, it's all fine, they suck.

by Anonymousreply 235June 19, 2019 6:44 PM

Richard liked the same post that Brandon liked for the Dior's show...maybe we'll see them in Paris...

by Anonymousreply 236June 19, 2019 6:46 PM

R236 wouldn't that be something if they finally showed up at a show together after going separate in Milan

by Anonymousreply 237June 19, 2019 6:47 PM

Like we saw them in Milan.

by Anonymousreply 238June 19, 2019 6:48 PM

Anyone who watches Sirens today - come back and give your thoughts! Richard plays Ashley sooo well, and he's so sexy and adorable.

by Anonymousreply 239June 19, 2019 6:50 PM

R238 We did see them in Milan so not sure what your point is.

by Anonymousreply 240June 19, 2019 6:51 PM

r240 not together!!

by Anonymousreply 241June 19, 2019 6:53 PM

We didn't see them together. You're 100% sure of the point.

by Anonymousreply 242June 19, 2019 6:53 PM

R242 If....they...go.....to.....the.....same.....show.........we.....probably......would............. omg some of you are so fucking obtuse. No it's actually just the one. Always need to argue about everything. It's unreal that you aren't embarrassed yet about how we can identify you lol

by Anonymousreply 243June 19, 2019 6:56 PM

anyone wanna remake that "bisexual judgement" meme with this gif instead? thanks in advance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244June 19, 2019 6:56 PM

Itā€™s not our fault the people who saw them out walking together either didnā€™t care enough to take a picture or had too much respect for their privacy to! We need the unscrupulous to swing into action here!

by Anonymousreply 245June 19, 2019 6:56 PM

You think they'll change up what's been working for them? Now that's lol worthy, r243.

by Anonymousreply 246June 19, 2019 6:58 PM

I have come to believe that there isnā€™t anything Brandon and Richard could do that wouldnā€™t cause drama. These threads just love drama.

by Anonymousreply 247June 19, 2019 6:59 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248June 19, 2019 7:00 PM

R244 That is hysterical!

God, Iā€™d give anything to know what was going through his head at that moment.

by Anonymousreply 249June 19, 2019 7:01 PM

R246 No I actually don't, hence me saying "wouldn't that be something if they finally showed up at a show together" ... but since I doubt they will both actually go to the show, no.

Please go back to your cave dude...

by Anonymousreply 250June 19, 2019 7:03 PM

R250, ah you just want to fantasize. That's cute.

by Anonymousreply 251June 19, 2019 7:05 PM

From yesterday!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252June 19, 2019 7:05 PM

How long until people ask her a million questions and freak her out like they do with all the others?

by Anonymousreply 253June 19, 2019 7:06 PM

R251 OMFG SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY IT'S LITERALLY ONLY FUCKING YOU CAUSING ALL THE FUCKING DRAMA IN THIS THREAD. ARE YOU NOT TIRED OF BEING A FUCKING ANNOYING ASSHOLE YET??? you literally showed up like 2 threads ago, post every other fucking post so the whole goddamn thread is basically you and have done nothing but be a fucking annoying little cunt. SHUT. UP.

by Anonymousreply 254June 19, 2019 7:07 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255June 19, 2019 7:07 PM

r248 Sadly that is true. Lesbian feature into straight men fantasies so they don't mind seeing PDA between 2 woman while men doing they same are in danger of being beaten up. It frightens straight men because they fear all changes to society and everything that might threaten their balance of power.

by Anonymousreply 256June 19, 2019 7:08 PM

Nap time for someone here.

by Anonymousreply 257June 19, 2019 7:08 PM

R254, that is most definitely not cute.

Talk about new pic.

by Anonymousreply 258June 19, 2019 7:09 PM

R254 Will you marry me?

by Anonymousreply 259June 19, 2019 7:09 PM

R244 Isnā€™t calling him bisexual is outing him

by Anonymousreply 260June 19, 2019 7:10 PM

People need to chill and stop feeding the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 261June 19, 2019 7:10 PM

R254 calm down lol

by Anonymousreply 262June 19, 2019 7:10 PM

R261 The problem is that this troll is literally 90% of this thread and antagonizes every other person posting.

by Anonymousreply 263June 19, 2019 7:12 PM

2 gifs (gay curiosity) and (bisexual judgment)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264June 19, 2019 7:13 PM

There's a new pic, r263. Focus on that.

by Anonymousreply 265June 19, 2019 7:13 PM

Awww Richard looks actually happy to be taking a fan selfie. Probably was buzzed and in good company last night.

R248 Iā€™ve come to the conclusion that the neck grab photos are the most pda we will get from them publicly unless they last for a while and just stop caring. Itā€™s cute to know that someone has spotted them being affectionate. Bflynn is such a tactile person so Iā€™m sure they always are loved up behind the scenes - we canā€™t see it but lovely knowing thatā€™s probably their reality.

by Anonymousreply 266June 19, 2019 7:14 PM

Gay curiosity is the funnier of the two. Good job.

by Anonymousreply 267June 19, 2019 7:15 PM

People need to chill all around. These threads used to be fun. You guys know you can come back when there is actually something to talk about, right? Now weā€™ve got to wade through 200 plus posts of arguments for nothing. If you donā€™t agree with someone, move on! I get weā€™re speculating, but you all donā€™t have to post every thought in your head and link every single tweet, post and pic about R or B. This isnā€™t a fan site.

by Anonymousreply 268June 19, 2019 7:18 PM

[quote][bold]You guys[/bold] know you can come back when there is actually something to talk about, right?

That's the problem, isn't it? There are no guys posting in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 269June 19, 2019 7:20 PM

R268 I think the majority of us are only here because it was the one place that everything was being linked.

by Anonymousreply 270June 19, 2019 7:21 PM

R269 yeah most seemed to leave once this changed from "they're probably fucking" to "they're in love and in a relationship" sooo

by Anonymousreply 271June 19, 2019 7:22 PM

R264 YES thank you!!

by Anonymousreply 272June 19, 2019 7:24 PM

[quote]If this was a straight couple fangirls would be marrying them off and talking about how cute their kids would be. But here we have people still in denial that they're even together.

You have no idea how fangirls work. If their male fave suddenly has a new girlfriend they're acting the same like they do now. Many fans are happy for their fave but many of them attack the girlfriend or don't want to believe that they're really together. Also quite common, people who accuse the girlfriend of being a money digger. It's the exact same reaction than we see here with Richard and Brandon. Some believe it and are happy for them, some attack Brandon and some deny the whole relationship. Would be exactly the same if Richard had started dating a new women.

by Anonymousreply 273June 19, 2019 7:25 PM

R232 I am so attracted to this boy. Iā€™ve always found him cute, but my goodness is he beautiful. Everything about him. Richard is soooooo lucky. I wonder what went through his head when he first saw him and during their sexting...Brandon is IDEAL.

by Anonymousreply 274June 19, 2019 7:30 PM

Do we think Kit and Richard are actually close irl? because he's back home in London

by Anonymousreply 275June 19, 2019 7:30 PM

I wonder how Brandon has enjoyed dating a much older guy...Sam and Miles were around his age.

R275 Kit is back from rehab?

by Anonymousreply 276June 19, 2019 7:31 PM

Oh, just saw that heā€™s back. Happy for him that he completed treatment. Iā€™m sure Richard will visit him in due time...some people need their space first. Theyā€™re very close though based off both their accounts.

by Anonymousreply 277June 19, 2019 7:33 PM

Do the fans ship him with Cheryl? She seems to have returned to IG after a long time to make him a multi pic birthday post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278June 19, 2019 7:33 PM

R278 I think Richard is going for younger these days, so Brandon is good.

by Anonymousreply 279June 19, 2019 7:35 PM

Iā€™d just like to thank these threads for introducing Brandon Flynn into my life!! Richards been on my radar for a while here in the UK but I had no idea who Brandon was until he took up with Richard and heā€™s just a delight isnā€™t he, best of luck to them if you ask me, theyā€™re both bloody lucky.

by Anonymousreply 280June 19, 2019 7:36 PM

R278 I'm trying to understand how they know each other?

by Anonymousreply 281June 19, 2019 7:40 PM

R281, her profile says comedian. I think someone said that she has a background in marketing. Comedy may be new.

Richard is certainly spoilt for older mentors.

by Anonymousreply 282June 19, 2019 7:46 PM

R278 I donā€™t think so. Richard and Cheryl are longtime friends.

by Anonymousreply 283June 19, 2019 7:46 PM

r278 They've been friends for years. Since like 2011, at least.

by Anonymousreply 284June 19, 2019 7:46 PM

Richard back at the hotel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285June 19, 2019 7:56 PM

R285 Is this still in London?

by Anonymousreply 286June 19, 2019 7:58 PM

It's so strange he'd still be at the hotel unless that's where his parents are staying.

by Anonymousreply 287June 19, 2019 7:59 PM

R286 Yes, the girl was at the premiere of Yesterday

by Anonymousreply 288June 19, 2019 7:59 PM

Remember the ignore button is free... use it on the trolls instead of replying to them and wasting comments.

by Anonymousreply 289June 19, 2019 8:00 PM

Maybe heā€™s keeping Brandon tied up naked in the hotel room and thatā€™s why we havenā€™t seen B.

by Anonymousreply 290June 19, 2019 8:02 PM

Ok so there is no photo of them together and no photos of B in London but looking at their IG activity makes me chuckle. They keep on liking the same photos. Whether it's something official like Dior or GQ or R friends or B friends. It's funny because 6 months ago they had nothing and no one in common and now they're just going about like long term couple.

by Anonymousreply 291June 19, 2019 8:04 PM

LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292June 19, 2019 8:31 PM

He was with Brandon!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293June 19, 2019 8:31 PM

BAHAHAHAHA 10 minutes later...welp

by Anonymousreply 294June 19, 2019 8:32 PM

Oh shit, I cannot with these guys!

by Anonymousreply 295June 19, 2019 8:33 PM

They really are being so lowkey. ā€œBabe you go first and Iā€™ll join you after a bit....ā€. Itā€™s funny because 90% of the people outside the hotel donā€™t care for them. Theyā€™re waiting for Tom Holland and co.

by Anonymousreply 296June 19, 2019 8:34 PM

10 minutes apart!

by Anonymousreply 297June 19, 2019 8:35 PM

So they're trying to avoid being seen together. And both didn't stop for fans but ran straight past them and into the hotel.

by Anonymousreply 298June 19, 2019 8:35 PM

Lol at everyone saying that Brandon wasn't with him! I wonder if they are at the hotel because Richard doesn't have a house in London anymore or because his parents are there...

by Anonymousreply 299June 19, 2019 8:35 PM

why the fuck are these little hos not taking pics

by Anonymousreply 300June 19, 2019 8:37 PM

R298 those fans arenā€™t really there for them so makes sense. theyā€™re camped out for the marvel peeps.

by Anonymousreply 301June 19, 2019 8:37 PM

Oh man how I WISH the stalker girl stayed at the hotel all day to see if he'd come back and see Brandon arrive too.

by Anonymousreply 302June 19, 2019 8:38 PM

R299 I think Richard still has his home but I mentioned yesterday that the hotel area may be more convenient for their activities + the perks they may get with the room. Also since his parents are in town, they probably all decided to kick it there. I think the past two times, Brandon and Richard were together in the UK, they were obviously at his house.

by Anonymousreply 303June 19, 2019 8:38 PM

Trying not to give the paps the money shot. (Sorry for assigning motive lol)

by Anonymousreply 304June 19, 2019 8:38 PM

Uhhhh isnā€™t that the same chick from earlier? Scroll down their twitter feed

by Anonymousreply 305June 19, 2019 8:39 PM

R299 Yeah, I was also wondering if Richard doesnā€™t still have a house there. Youā€™d think heā€™d want to keep it, with as much business he has there.

by Anonymousreply 306June 19, 2019 8:39 PM

I know that those fans are there for someone else, but not even one pic by mistake?!

by Anonymousreply 307June 19, 2019 8:39 PM

This is a whole new girl. Yesterday, the person was a Rocketman account while this one is a Jonas brothers stan who lives in London.

by Anonymousreply 308June 19, 2019 8:40 PM

These fans probably donā€™t realize itā€™s richard and Brandon until theyā€™re up the steps since itā€™s obvious theyā€™re sprinting away from all the chaos.

by Anonymousreply 309June 19, 2019 8:40 PM

R305 ahahahaha it's actually not but they do look strangely alike!

by Anonymousreply 310June 19, 2019 8:41 PM

Such a contrast to how Brandon and Sam would take fan photos together hahahaha. But tbh I always kind of found that a bit weird...like sure thereā€™s overlap sometimes with a person being a fan of both the music and 13RW but it also looked like they would host m&g on their days off or something lol. Now Richard and Brandon are just like ā€œnope, a photo separate or not at allā€ haha.

by Anonymousreply 311June 19, 2019 8:42 PM

R310 lol! glad it wasnā€™t just me! itā€™s crazy how close they resemble one another!

by Anonymousreply 312June 19, 2019 8:44 PM

At this rate, if these two spend this much time together, Iā€™m expecting a proposal in the next 18 months (if they last that long) because wow...

by Anonymousreply 313June 19, 2019 8:44 PM

R313 Lol me too! They are inseparable! They can't get enough of each other!

by Anonymousreply 314June 19, 2019 8:46 PM

Twitter is such a great source!

by Anonymousreply 315June 19, 2019 8:46 PM

R314 right?? Also love that Richard followed Tom Daley a little while after following Brandon on Instagram...maybe heā€™s also looking to settle down like Tom and DLB have. But man regardless, these two have spent atleast 14/19 days of the month together.....like even in Boston???? Come onnnnn hahaha

by Anonymousreply 316June 19, 2019 8:49 PM

Are there any paps in London? I know, it's a big city, but come on!

by Anonymousreply 317June 19, 2019 8:50 PM

why did Richard like the photo of Tom Holland?

by Anonymousreply 318June 19, 2019 8:51 PM

R318 Maybe they saw each other at the hotel and chatted?

by Anonymousreply 319June 19, 2019 8:52 PM

R318 Isnā€™t Holland staying at the same hotel doing promos? Brandon liked the same pics.

by Anonymousreply 320June 19, 2019 8:53 PM

I wonder is Paris the next stop for our two lovebirds.

by Anonymousreply 321June 19, 2019 8:54 PM

Would it kill even ONE of these people camping outside the hotel to take ONE BLURRY PHOTO?! Just ONE, jeeez!!!

by Anonymousreply 322June 19, 2019 8:54 PM

That girl that took a pic with Richard yesterday said that she saw him laughing all night, he was really happy!

by Anonymousreply 323June 19, 2019 8:54 PM

[319] [320] Hopefully they did more than chat

by Anonymousreply 324June 19, 2019 8:55 PM

This is the same girl, who wrote, that she spoke with Richard. I recognized her several photos below. Do not rejoice ahead of time.

by Anonymousreply 325June 19, 2019 8:56 PM

R325 It's not the same girl!

by Anonymousreply 326June 19, 2019 9:01 PM

R325 this is an Italian girl. Who are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 327June 19, 2019 9:01 PM

There is hope, she will try tomorrow, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328June 19, 2019 9:04 PM

R325 this girl didnā€™t say she spoke with him? She said she was annoyed because neither stopped!

by Anonymousreply 329June 19, 2019 9:06 PM

Ok I see it, the Italian girl does look like the English one who liked about Richard saying B wasn't there , also same big black glasses. But she's not the same girl.

And since B is there well lol

by Anonymousreply 330June 19, 2019 9:07 PM

Brandon for variety (I can't remember if this was posted or just mentioned)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331June 19, 2019 9:14 PM

there's so many Italians seeing them lol... the one from last night is also Italian

by Anonymousreply 332June 19, 2019 9:14 PM

I believe this new bitch and her sighting

by Anonymousreply 333June 19, 2019 9:18 PM

Is Richard particularly popular among italians? :-)

by Anonymousreply 334June 19, 2019 9:23 PM

A cute new Rocketman pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335June 19, 2019 9:24 PM

So Italians are good at stalking but just not in their own country? I would like to see it

by Anonymousreply 336June 19, 2019 9:24 PM

Oh it's true though! Italian fangirls are particularly OTT with their celeb stalking

by Anonymousreply 337June 19, 2019 9:27 PM

It seems this girl is a longtime RM fan? And was at the UK premier? So she's probably staying in London.

by Anonymousreply 338June 19, 2019 9:28 PM

I guess Brandon a business in London after all.

by Anonymousreply 339June 19, 2019 9:29 PM

R339 What are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 340June 19, 2019 9:31 PM

[quote]That girl that took a pic with Richard yesterday said that she saw him laughing all night

Aren't drugs wonderful?

by Anonymousreply 341June 19, 2019 9:33 PM

I still think a lot of fans don't realize that B and R are rumored to be dating. Like the Italian girl from last night doesn't seem like she would or would know or B even is.

by Anonymousreply 342June 19, 2019 9:36 PM

R342 She knows they are dating, she follows Brandon on ig and she didn't answer when they asked her if he was with his family, he was probably with Brandon and his family but she doesn't want to say anything.

by Anonymousreply 343June 19, 2019 9:39 PM

R343 Why is everyone being so nice? Where are all the people who don't give a fuck?

by Anonymousreply 344June 19, 2019 9:39 PM

R344 Not that I'm condoning that at all! LOL I meant it like.. I'm just so surprised that people are actually being respectful.

by Anonymousreply 345June 19, 2019 9:40 PM

R340 You weren't here earlier when all the drama went down with Richard's fan who said Brandon wasn't in London because he had no business there.

by Anonymousreply 346June 19, 2019 9:47 PM

R346 Oh! No I was haha.. I was just confused because the girl said he didnā€™t have ā€œ a reason ā€œ to be there didnt she? So I thought r339 meant like it was discovered that B did have some kind of business related thing he was doing lol

by Anonymousreply 347June 19, 2019 10:03 PM

His business is sucking Richardā€™s cock.

by Anonymousreply 348June 19, 2019 10:04 PM

So theyā€™re both still in London?

by Anonymousreply 349June 19, 2019 10:18 PM

Business, reason, I didn't exactly remember the words just that it was hilarious. Also r348 is correct.

Lucky bitch.

by Anonymousreply 350June 19, 2019 10:22 PM

R344 Iā€™m cackling at this, because Iā€™ve had that thought a couple of times recently. Iā€™m divided between my better half feeling feeling like you, not condoning it, and also being likeā€¦ can ONE be a sneaky asshole and just take one picture? Doesnā€™t have to be a good one! Just A PICTURE.

by Anonymousreply 351June 19, 2019 10:22 PM

r349 I don't think anyone doubted B was in London except flat eartheners.

by Anonymousreply 352June 19, 2019 10:24 PM

The Italian girl from last night said she was near him/them for like 3 hours before she got the nerve to ask him for a pic. Imagine being right there in their presence watching them being cute for that long!

by Anonymousreply 353June 19, 2019 10:26 PM

Havent been on this thread for some time. So any new pics of them together?

by Anonymousreply 354June 19, 2019 10:28 PM

R354 No, just the usual meltdowns

by Anonymousreply 355June 19, 2019 10:30 PM

R353 and not answering about who he was with, she's protecting his privacy.

by Anonymousreply 356June 19, 2019 10:31 PM

I wonder if they wouldnā€™t behave like these ...arrive 10 min apart to dash inside without pics if their fans like the Blanchard girl wasnā€™t crazy about them on her sm...

by Anonymousreply 357June 19, 2019 10:35 PM

R357 You think that girl is worse than the ones camping outside hotels? Nah.

by Anonymousreply 358June 19, 2019 10:37 PM

R357 yeah come on, fans stalking their hotel is farrr worse.

by Anonymousreply 359June 19, 2019 10:38 PM

R116 and R130 for the dramatics

by Anonymousreply 360June 19, 2019 10:41 PM

So this Epic European Tour will end without pics of the couple? I canā€™t

by Anonymousreply 361June 19, 2019 10:47 PM

Off topic a little but I just saw this interview R did with Idris for the first time and oh man heā€™s so giggly and giddy I couldnā€™t stop smiling. Iā€™m sure it helped that both idris and the interviewer are gorgeous men

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362June 19, 2019 11:01 PM

R362 Mmmm love seeing those two together. I wish the movie had been better but it could have been worse, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 363June 19, 2019 11:13 PM

Yā€™all obese fuckers need to masturbate, this shit ainā€™t healthy.

by Anonymousreply 364June 19, 2019 11:13 PM

R362 They are the cutest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365June 19, 2019 11:20 PM

R364 Skinny and masturbate yet Iā€™m here and yes, Iā€™m trash for these two

by Anonymousreply 366June 19, 2019 11:31 PM

Okay so this a short rant/total projection of my own thoughts and feelings on this situation but since I have nothing better to do lmaoo... Brandon's Variety article I think made it clear - to me at least- that he is someone who knows who he is, what he wants and is very unlikely to put up with any bullshit. He's still very young of course and has not been in the spotlight long but I genuinely get the vibe from him that he will not compromise for being anything other than his genuine self.

So that is part of the reason I think this relationship must be pretty serious. Like I have no doubt that maybe Brandon would engage in a more casual fwb situation with RM - like maybe when they're both LA they'd hook up and hang out. But would he literally go this far - live together, travel almost everywhere together, become close with each other's friends/family -- for a guy who is not devoted, in this thing seriously? I just highly doubt Brandon is that stupid...

by Anonymousreply 367June 19, 2019 11:59 PM

it is sad after the initial excitement.

by Anonymousreply 368June 20, 2019 12:00 AM

R367 most of the people here know this. They are both serious and committed to the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 369June 20, 2019 12:02 AM

Itā€™s pretty obvious theyā€™re in love

by Anonymousreply 370June 20, 2019 12:04 AM

R367, R368, R370 ditto!

by Anonymousreply 371June 20, 2019 12:09 AM

Yeah, I think theyā€™re equally into each other, and in some ways I feel like Richard is probably more serious since he isnā€™t out and is still not denying that heā€™s with Brandon/living with him. But yeah I think Bflynn made it clear to him in the beginning of their relationship that he wouldnā€™t change himself for anyone. Itā€™s clear that whatever theyā€™ve been doing has been working for them. This is the first time Brandon has ever lived with a partner so I think heā€™s definitely serious about Richy Rich.

by Anonymousreply 372June 20, 2019 12:15 AM

I just read Brandonā€™s Variety article where he talks about being gay. Heā€™s so lovely and confident. I stan

by Anonymousreply 373June 20, 2019 12:27 AM

Thatā€™s why Iā€™ve grown to love Brandon. I was a Richard fan whoā€™d never even heard of Brandon until I saw the pic of Richard walking Charlie alone, back in February, and I googled Brandon. Now, after having watched both seasons of 13RW and learned a lot more about B, itā€™s obvious that heā€™s not only talented, but charismatic, thoughtful and intelligent. I can see why Richard fell for him.

by Anonymousreply 374June 20, 2019 12:32 AM

From Variety: Flynn is aware that heā€™s benefited from decades of progress. Unlike one of his favorite movie stars, Montgomery Clift, who remained in the closet, Flynn has been afforded the freedom to be with whomever he wants to be with, which is a gift he can pass along to his fans. ā€œPersonally, deep down,ā€ he says, tearing up, ā€œIā€™m happy to be the guy that any gay boy at home can say, ā€˜Fā€”, itā€™s totally possible to do anything.ā€™ Because it is. No matter how scared you are, or no matter how much hate you have to deal with, there are opportunities for us.ā€

Like damn I really like him. Seriously rooting for his career.

by Anonymousreply 375June 20, 2019 12:34 AM

R374 !!!!!!! ALL OF THIS. I knew he was beautiful and cute from the get go, but never cared for him or Richard honestly. Iā€™m so glad that I fell into this thread and learned more about them, because theyā€™re both so talented and crazy charming with good souls. They make so much sense together.

by Anonymousreply 376June 20, 2019 12:35 AM

hypocrite!

by Anonymousreply 377June 20, 2019 12:36 AM

R376 they make sense. Thatā€™s the thing. I imagine they bring out the best in each other. Richard must spend all day laughing though. Brandon is the goofiest goof.

by Anonymousreply 378June 20, 2019 12:39 AM

R378 lots of those Richard giggles *heart eyes*

by Anonymousreply 379June 20, 2019 12:40 AM

Richard recently like this quote : ā€œDo not tame the wolf inside you just because youā€™ve met someone who doesnā€™t have the courage to handle you.ā€ Anyone know it means?

by Anonymousreply 380June 20, 2019 12:43 AM

R378 R379 Oh man, I bet Richard makes him laugh just as much. I love that he is a true kid at heart who can still remain serious about his career. Fuck, I would laugh so hard if Richard put a ring on it at the end of this year in Scotland. His stan account wouldnā€™t know what to say.

by Anonymousreply 381June 20, 2019 12:43 AM

Can someone link that article where Richard said he was happy or happiest?

by Anonymousreply 382June 20, 2019 12:43 AM

R380 it is self explanatory, no?

by Anonymousreply 383June 20, 2019 12:44 AM

R375, aww he was tearing up this issue really means something to him!!do you guys think he was in a way sending a message to Richard that yes,!there are still plenty of opportunities even tho you come out??

by Anonymousreply 384June 20, 2019 12:47 AM

R4 Honestly! At this point, Richard seems like he is ready to settle down. And for him to have embarked on such a serious relationship with a man at this point in his life is so telling. Lots of people might say ā€œoh a bisexual man will want a family and kids and theyā€™ll eventually end up with a woman.ā€ Well, why would Richard even waste his time pursuing this relationship with brandon if he couldnā€™t see himself settling down with him? I think itā€™s so lovely and really a testament to have much he loves him.

And yeah I know it would be quick but fuck if this whole relationship hasnā€™t been! I could see him proposing by the end of the year too.

by Anonymousreply 385June 20, 2019 12:47 AM

R384 Not at all. I think heā€™s fine with however Richard wants to handle his career.

by Anonymousreply 386June 20, 2019 12:48 AM

Here you go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387June 20, 2019 12:48 AM

R384 he doesn't have to send Richard messages, he can just you know roll over in bed and talk to him.

by Anonymousreply 388June 20, 2019 12:48 AM

R385 was for r381 ugh sorry

by Anonymousreply 389June 20, 2019 12:48 AM

I love how we can pinpoint the 6 months quote back to the time when he and B would have most likely started dating

by Anonymousreply 390June 20, 2019 12:52 AM

Itā€™s beautiful that Brandon is soo in love with Richard, he really cares about him and would go anywhere and do anything for him.When they spotted the paps in the first set of pictures all Brandon cared about is Richard, he looked so concern and was trying comfort him...

by Anonymousreply 391June 20, 2019 12:56 AM

They should get married and start a family.

by Anonymousreply 392June 20, 2019 12:57 AM

That motherfucker Brandon is his happiness:

He adds: ā€œIā€™m in a very happy, positive place. I made a big effort to focus on that in the past six months, to really find happiness and pursue it and Iā€™m doing that. Touch wood, itā€™s working.ā€

by Anonymousreply 393June 20, 2019 12:59 AM

Where is the quote in the Sun from? A press pack?

by Anonymousreply 394June 20, 2019 1:00 AM

Will they go to France together or is Richard going back to film 1917 and Brandon will head to NY or La?Sad we didnā€™t get any pics of them ...

by Anonymousreply 395June 20, 2019 1:01 AM

R394 No one could ever source the original quote or the exact date. People doubted he would give an interview to The Sun. I donā€™t believe anyone solved it.

by Anonymousreply 396June 20, 2019 1:02 AM

R396 he expressed a similar sentiment during his interview with Elton. About focusing on being happy. So it is something that is a big part of his lifeā€™s desires right now. Itā€™s also evident in the choice he has made to pursue Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 397June 20, 2019 1:05 AM

R396 itā€™s the Scottish Sun though.. I mean still ew but maybe not as.

by Anonymousreply 398June 20, 2019 1:05 AM

R393 There is ZERO doubt in my mind that this quote has to do with Richard embracing either his love for Brandon and/or coming to terms with the fact that he wants to pursue actual relationships (as opposed to covert hookups) with dudes.

Probably both.

He wasnā€™t talking about work here, folks.

by Anonymousreply 399June 20, 2019 1:06 AM

R399 Agreed and agreed. He moved to freaking LA and moved in with this guy he connected with immediately. A few years ago he probably would never have thought about doing this, but itā€™s clear he now doesnā€™t care as much. I honestly think he still wouldā€™ve initiated something with Brandon had they met later on after Richard moved to LA...the connection seems crazy mutual so Iā€™m sure they wouldā€™ve clicked inevitably. Just by seeing Bā€™s content and stories, I can tell heā€™s such a ray of light in peopleā€™s lives and Iā€™m very glad Richard has him.

by Anonymousreply 400June 20, 2019 1:11 AM

Are there any rumors of Richard dating a guy?? Is this really the first with Brandon? IDk his parents and friends didnā€™t seemed to to mind which makes me doubt this is his first rodeo...

by Anonymousreply 401June 20, 2019 1:11 AM

R401 to me it seems like his first legit relationship with a guy

by Anonymousreply 402June 20, 2019 1:12 AM

But also he is probably friends with people who donā€™t care if heā€™s fucking dick or vagina. His parents seem chill as well so maybe no one made a big deal out of it...

by Anonymousreply 403June 20, 2019 1:14 AM

R402 to me, this seems his most serious relationship. Moved in with his love and everything else!

by Anonymousreply 404June 20, 2019 1:14 AM

Real life work has been very demanding in the past few days, so I couldn't keep up with all of the updates, but I did add a few things. If you have a look at the timeline and you see I've missed something, please do let me know. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 405June 20, 2019 1:15 AM

R403 he referred to his parents as hippies in another interview so you know they are totally chill.

by Anonymousreply 406June 20, 2019 1:15 AM

R401 I think this is most likely his first serious relationship with a guy since his GOT days. Remember he's only publicly been with Ellie and Jenna.

Maybe his parents are open and don't give a fuck about sexuality. But my guess is that they probably knew prior to Brandon. I think for a guy in their 30s he introduced them really fast for them to not have known his sexuality. He seems really close to his parents so maybe he just hoped for the best. Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 407June 20, 2019 1:16 AM

R401 I think heā€™s definitely been with men before. Hook ups and one night stands. I used to think Brandon was the first guy heā€™s ever dated, now Iā€™m not so sure. Maybe pre-fame Madden had boyfriends?

by Anonymousreply 408June 20, 2019 1:18 AM

I prefer to think he has had boyfriends before so this thing with Brian isnā€™t a fluke of some sort

by Anonymousreply 409June 20, 2019 1:20 AM

Didnā€™t he break up with Jenna around 2015 and didnā€™t have a relationship till summer of 2017? He must have also dated guys around those times.. for long time Richard fans did you notice him with a guy who he was seen daily ...now that we know heā€™s not totally straight maybe around 2015-early 2017 maybe he dating some guy and we didnā€™t even notice it? Detectives we need you!!

by Anonymousreply 410June 20, 2019 1:21 AM

Itā€™s wonderful to have supportive parents. That makes all the difference in the world.

While he publicly has dated only women, no one knows what he was like in his private life, especially before he made the big leagues with GoT.

Even if he never had a serious boyfriend before Brandon, though, Iā€™d be shocked if his parents didnā€™t at least have an inkling of his tastes. Heā€™s very protective of his private life but he seems a lot more open among family and close friends.

by Anonymousreply 411June 20, 2019 1:23 AM

Yeah, I definitely think heā€™s hooked up with guys, but I think bflynn is his most serious guy relationship and maybe even first real one. I mean if Iā€™m Brandon, I would feel flattered that Iā€™m the first guy Richard has ever been really romantically linked to especially at the height of his career. I doubt they even talk about in their daily lives, but Brandon Iā€™m sure knows the significance of what he is to Richard with that fact alone.

by Anonymousreply 412June 20, 2019 1:27 AM

R410 In 2016 he hooked up with Laura Whitmore and Caroline Flack. The women were close friends. Almost ruined their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 413June 20, 2019 1:29 AM

R413, Well, he sure is a playboy thn...

by Anonymousreply 414June 20, 2019 1:30 AM

R413 I thought Caroline denied anything but friendship with him? Or wait, am I mixing her up with someone else šŸ¤” and how do you know it almost ruined their friendship?

by Anonymousreply 415June 20, 2019 1:31 AM

R413 yeah I was gonna mention that. Also he said in that recent Vogue interview that he didnā€™t lose his virginity until he was 18. Seems like B could definitely be his first serious relationship with another man. He hasnā€™t had much time in between his longer relationships/hookups to get serious with a guy. Plenty of time for casual sex though!

by Anonymousreply 416June 20, 2019 1:32 AM

One of the guys most recently linked to Caroline Flack put up a Pride post with his mother (who is not a lesbian). I wouldn't put much stock in any romance claims related to her.

by Anonymousreply 417June 20, 2019 1:36 AM

Funny because Brandon recently followed Caroline

by Anonymousreply 418June 20, 2019 1:42 AM

Caroline Flack also bearded for Harry Styles when he was 17 so...but yeah Richard mentioning the virginity thing at 18 makes me think he hasnā€™t really had serious relationships with men especially since heā€™s been in these long term public ones with women. I guess he was just waiting for the right guy to come around to go public with and he met during fucking Halloween weekend...thatā€™s so hilarious to me. If theyā€™re in the same area (or even make it to this fall), I have a feeling their Halloween costumes will be pretty witty.

by Anonymousreply 419June 20, 2019 1:53 AM

This video is from July 2018 and is literally 25 seconds long lol but yeah he cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420June 20, 2019 1:59 AM

R420 Have you seen the entire interview? Itā€™s really good and you learn more about him. Heā€™s such a cutie, itā€™s unreal.

by Anonymousreply 421June 20, 2019 2:03 AM

Caroline Flack denied any romantic relationship with Richard back in 2017.

by Anonymousreply 422June 20, 2019 2:04 AM

No TCA nomination for The Bodyguard.

by Anonymousreply 423June 20, 2019 2:12 AM

I'm not saying those were all bogus hookups, short-term romances or whatever (R422 excepted because I vaguely recall someone here linking to an interview in which Flack denied they were involved) but keep in mind that the sources of these romances were the same tabloids that claimed Ellie broke up with Richard in January and that they were both "gutted," etc.

Not saying they were all false -- just that the narrative surrounding them may be way off. (For example Caroline Flack and Laura Whitmore fighting over him? Eh, sounds like fanfiction, but whatever.)

by Anonymousreply 424June 20, 2019 2:13 AM

R423 What's TCA stand for? I'm out of the loop.

by Anonymousreply 425June 20, 2019 2:13 AM

R425 Teen Choice Awards

by Anonymousreply 426June 20, 2019 2:17 AM

I would not think of the bodyguard as a teen program so that seems reasonable

by Anonymousreply 427June 20, 2019 2:19 AM

Hahahaha same. I still donā€™t think a lot of people in general in the states have watched it but those who HAVE are properly obsessed with the series (me included).

by Anonymousreply 428June 20, 2019 2:21 AM

TCA : TV Critics association awards

Is this a bad sign for the Emmy nominations?????????

by Anonymousreply 429June 20, 2019 2:25 AM

FUCK. Richard was robbed of that TCA Surfboard!??!?

by Anonymousreply 430June 20, 2019 2:25 AM

Itā€™s not the Teen Choice awards ....its Television Critics Association award ...google it...anyway kinda worried this will prevent Richard and the bodyguard for being nominated for an Emmy auuug!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 431June 20, 2019 2:30 AM

Does anybody have the link to Brandonā€™s ā€œonly youā€ playlist? I forgot to save it last time I looked and it doesnā€™t show up on his profile because that oneā€™s private

by Anonymousreply 432June 20, 2019 2:32 AM

"The TCA, which comprises more than 200 North American TV critics and journalists (including me), honors outstanding television programming. The organization often recognizes acclaimed shows that Emmy voters have overlookedā€”like CBS All Accessā€™ The Good Fight and Popā€™s Schittā€™s Creekā€”and can give a boost to freshman series like Pose, Russian Doll and HBOā€™s Succession, which are hoping to break into the Emmy field when those nominations are announced on July 16."

Seems there are fewer categories than the Emmys and that also they try to look at actors and/or shows overlooked by the Emmys. (Though not exclusively so.) So no, I don't think that's a bad sign regarding an Emmy nomination for Richard. Still have my fingers crossed for him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433June 20, 2019 2:32 AM

There's no point in stressing about the Emmys. If it happens it happens. If it doesn't it doesn't. Netflix pushed him as hard as they could and it's in the hands of the voters.

by Anonymousreply 434June 20, 2019 2:34 AM

I guess that Billy Porter video did do damage

by Anonymousreply 435June 20, 2019 2:36 AM

I still think Richard will get a nomination for acting

by Anonymousreply 436June 20, 2019 2:38 AM

R435 Did you even bother to read the awards categories? There is not even an outstanding lead actor category. The only category he would have qualified for would have been this one?

Individual Achievement in Drama Amy Adams, ā€œSharp Objectsā€ ā€“ HBO Patricia Arquette, ā€œEscape at Dannemoraā€ ā€“ Showtime Christine Baranski, ā€œThe Good Fightā€ ā€“ CBS All Access Jodie Comer, ā€œKilling Eveā€ ā€“ BBC America Billy Porter, ā€œPoseā€ ā€“ FX Michelle Williams, ā€œFosse/Verdonā€ ā€“ FX

by Anonymousreply 437June 20, 2019 2:40 AM

I want him to aleast get nominated as heā€™s been doing so much promo for It, he appeared in all those industry events, q and a, photo shoots it would be such a waste if he didnā€™t...

by Anonymousreply 438June 20, 2019 2:40 AM

I hope he gets and Emmy nom and my gut tells me he will, but I won't hold out hope for a win. He's up against some stiff competition. But the nomination itself would be nice.

by Anonymousreply 439June 20, 2019 2:42 AM

Tom Oā€™Neil at goldderby thinks heā€™ll make the cut

by Anonymousreply 440June 20, 2019 2:42 AM

The tcas mean nothing leading up to the emmys. Completely irrelevant awards imo. I really hope Richard gets that emmy nod, his performance was truly great and deserving

by Anonymousreply 441June 20, 2019 2:52 AM

this thread diedd

by Anonymousreply 442June 20, 2019 3:54 AM

A lull in the thread when there's no news to discuss is preferable than a couple of idiot trolls eating up space. We're good.

by Anonymousreply 443June 20, 2019 4:17 AM

Richard homophobic stans are an embarrassment.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444June 20, 2019 4:18 AM

Good grief these people need lives.

What do they think B brainwashed him into liking dick

by Anonymousreply 445June 20, 2019 4:54 AM

Oh donā€™t give energy to homophobes. It just upsets everyone, and there is no point in fighting them, they will never change their mind.

by Anonymousreply 446June 20, 2019 5:00 AM

You guys know how Richard said he wouldnā€™t reveal the most recent time heā€™s cried? I donā€™t know why but I always thought it was during pillow talk or after the first couple of times he has sex with Brandon...like a revelatory moment

by Anonymousreply 447June 20, 2019 5:35 AM

R447 oh interesting. When did he say that?

by Anonymousreply 448June 20, 2019 5:41 AM

In vogue UK!

ā€œWhen did you last cry, I ask: ā€œEr, I canā€™t go into that.ā€

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449June 20, 2019 5:50 AM

Finally read this even though Iā€™ve seen pretty much all his other stuff...this guy has a beautiful brain and he just seems SO deep. Also, him and Alisha seem like a hilarious pair and I want to be best friends with them.

I def think he and Richard bond over working at The Globe and being chubby when they were younger. Brandon really has so many cool interests and heā€™s incredinly articulate. Every day, I root more and more for him and Richard to last for a long time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450June 20, 2019 5:53 AM

Let's not forget the vouge interview also gave us

Has he ever questioned his own sexuality? ā€œIā€™d rather not talk about my personal life.ā€

by Anonymousreply 451June 20, 2019 5:57 AM

That was gold. Iā€™m really curious as to what Brandon will say when inevitably asked about Richard. Iā€™m sure heā€™ll steer clear of the conversation, but I expect it to be awkward lol

by Anonymousreply 452June 20, 2019 6:03 AM

I always thought the crying moment was Brandon related. He mentions he's fairly emotional so it seemed like a genuine moment he wants to keep private. In that interview he even tears up over going to see his niece.

by Anonymousreply 453June 20, 2019 6:04 AM

B isn't used to giving vague answers about his private life so I expect awkwardness as well.

by Anonymousreply 454June 20, 2019 6:06 AM

They both seem very emotional. Another reason they're a great match. Highkey I knew Richard was in love when I found out he went to The Wallows album release party....he wouldā€™ve never...only for his boyfriend LOL

by Anonymousreply 455June 20, 2019 6:11 AM

R455 Why wouldn't he go to the album release party? Doesn't seem like a very strange thing to attend with his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 456June 20, 2019 6:15 AM

R456 No, ofcourse he would go for B, thatā€™s what I meant: I donā€™t think he would be into them or their music if not for Brandon lol

by Anonymousreply 457June 20, 2019 6:17 AM

This thread is getting dangerously close to romance novel level. I love them together but obviously R is dickwhipped.

by Anonymousreply 458June 20, 2019 7:36 AM

[quote]Itā€™s not the Teen Choice awards ....its Television Critics Association award ...google it...anyway kinda worried this will prevent Richard and the bodyguard for being nominated for an Emmy auuug!!!!!

Omg, are people acting obtuse on purpose? The user brought up that he wasn't nominated at the Teen Choice Awards (which many people also shorten to TCAs) because the nominations came out a few hours ago. You take the time to google that TCA also stands for Television Critics Association awards but you aren't aware that those awards already took place in January this year and it would make no sense to bring them up in that context?

But I guess you only wanted to cause drama with your "omg, is that bad for the Emmys?" Of course Richard will be nominated for the Emmys. His role is a shoe-in for a nomination. You just have to look at the role (not even the actor) and also at how much promo and campaigning Richard has done and it's 100% sure that he'll get nominated. The Globes and Emmys love such roles and they'll vote for that role.

by Anonymousreply 459June 20, 2019 8:09 AM

Chill people. I'm the user who first brought it up and here is the article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460June 20, 2019 8:49 AM

Netflix has pull all the stops for Richard,but if Russian Doll becomes the darling Netflix will have to give it priority.

I do think Billy got a boost with THR actors round table, and it was at the expense of Richard Madden. The press really went after the narrative that he was talking about actors like Richard. He was clearly singled out.

I still expect him to be nominated for the Emmy though,

by Anonymousreply 461June 20, 2019 9:05 AM

Does anyone know if there was a party for Netflixā€™s new Sabrina the Teenage Witch at some point this year? See link. I thought maybe this would have been around Halloween when the show premiered but his hair doesnā€™t match that time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462June 20, 2019 9:18 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463June 20, 2019 9:30 AM

R463 oh sweet thanks! Maybe the pic was just taken inside Netflix then?

by Anonymousreply 464June 20, 2019 9:34 AM

R464 No problem :) I remembered the jacket, for some reason, so it wasn't hard to find. And looks like it was, yeah!

by Anonymousreply 465June 20, 2019 9:43 AM

R459 the television critics awards (tca) noms came out yesterday

by Anonymousreply 466June 20, 2019 10:02 AM

R459

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467June 20, 2019 10:04 AM

R466 As well as the Teen Choice Awards nominations lol.

Question: Do they only have one category for drama actors where men and women are nominated together at the Television Critics Awards? Seems like only women were nominated and one man. The Emmys have separate categories for men and women.

by Anonymousreply 468June 20, 2019 10:07 AM

AWWWW Brandon and Daniel! New photo :) look at them already bonding!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469June 20, 2019 10:08 AM

I bet a bunch of Richardā€™s friends have told him Bflynn is a keeper :)

by Anonymousreply 470June 20, 2019 10:10 AM

Aww Brandon's smile so sweet he looks very happy and relaxed

by Anonymousreply 471June 20, 2019 10:11 AM

Babie B looks sooooo good in that pic!!!

by Anonymousreply 472June 20, 2019 10:11 AM

Cute

by Anonymousreply 473June 20, 2019 10:13 AM

That's the smile usually Richard gets when.....

by Anonymousreply 474June 20, 2019 10:15 AM

so Richard was on ig earlier but his activity isn't coming up me, did he just like one pic?

by Anonymousreply 475June 20, 2019 10:18 AM

Oh wow Kevin made his Instagram private (Brandonā€™s bff)

by Anonymousreply 476June 20, 2019 10:20 AM

Someone mentioned I think earlier in this thread the Playlist Brandon has for Richard (This Fan Richard/Brandon Instagram has screenshots of it)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477June 20, 2019 10:24 AM

R476 Damn, now we won't see any B or Charlie pics :( Or, if there's any one here who did follow him before he did that, can you keep us updated please?

by Anonymousreply 478June 20, 2019 10:28 AM

R475 how do you know? I donā€™t see it either.

by Anonymousreply 479June 20, 2019 10:28 AM

RM liked Jack Lowdenā€™s post from an hour ago

by Anonymousreply 480June 20, 2019 10:35 AM

Maybe Richard cried when they said "I love you" for the first time

by Anonymousreply 481June 20, 2019 10:40 AM

Interesting @ Brandonā€™s friend Kevin going private on IG. Damn though when I first went on his page I thought it was low key funny that Richard liked a post - which even Brandon didnā€™t like- about Kevinā€™s short film ā€œThe Shit: An Operaā€ā€™ which an article described as being about ā€œthe woes of power bottomsā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 482June 20, 2019 10:47 AM

Italian girl from hotel yesterday said that when R and B went back to the hotel, they didnā€™t go out again after (seems like it was around 8:45-9pm there). Hope they had a nice night together :)

She also explains why she couldnā€™t get a pic. R ran inside past her and B took her off guard and she wasnā€™t ready to take a pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483June 20, 2019 11:21 AM

R477 I thought that someone in and earlier thread even linked the playlist. because Brandon had added a new song. Apparently you can still see private playlist if you have a direct link to it.

by Anonymousreply 484June 20, 2019 11:22 AM

R483 They could have left the hotel via a back exit. Seems like she was only waiting at the front entrance.

by Anonymousreply 485June 20, 2019 11:23 AM

R485 sure they could have, I was just relaying what she saw. Still nice if they stayed in

by Anonymousreply 486June 20, 2019 11:24 AM

plz stop mentioning these cunty females who are obsessed with his cock and ass! hell with them, ignore em! he hate them ā€¦.

by Anonymousreply 487June 20, 2019 11:26 AM

No, R487, this is a nice one! This is the one who saw R & B returning to the hotel last night, not the one who met R yesterday morning!

R483 R486 Thanks for keeping us updated :)

by Anonymousreply 488June 20, 2019 11:30 AM

So stalking is bad or good depending on if it suits us?

by Anonymousreply 489June 20, 2019 11:31 AM

Does Richard not have an apartment in London? Or did he get rid of it for LA? Why are they staying in a hotel?

by Anonymousreply 490June 20, 2019 11:32 AM

R489 I see your point but I think the girl in question was there to meet other celebrities and was surprised when she saw them. I think the girl from yesterday waited just for him and then lied about asking him about Brandon

by Anonymousreply 491June 20, 2019 11:35 AM

Both are celeb stalkers so they have patience to wait a long time just for a pic with any celeb. The girl yesterday made up an entire conversation that didnā€™t happen and the Italian one is the one claiming she saw them both.

by Anonymousreply 492June 20, 2019 11:37 AM

[R:491] No, she said she was surprised to see Brandon, not Richard. And she is planning on staking out that hotel again today. It's creepy.

by Anonymousreply 493June 20, 2019 11:39 AM

R493 It's a hotel that houses many celebrities at the moment including Marvel guys. It's pretty well known as a celebrity hotel in London. It's not like she's waiting in front of Richard's house. I agree that it must be annoying to have fans waiting like that in front of the hotel but I think everyone who stays at this specific hotel knows that this always happens. I wonder why Richard and Brandon are staying at this hotel. It seems that they're here not for work but booked it on their own. So why not choose another luxury hotel that's not so well known for housing a lot of celebrities and that doesn't have fans of different celebrities waiting outside?

by Anonymousreply 494June 20, 2019 11:48 AM

I know from a reliable source (not related to richard or brandon but who's done the same thing) that straight actors will sometimes pretend to be bi/bicurious or even gay if it fulfills a purpose I think for richard it's the casting of a gay marvel hero. So as long as people are speculating and neither of them are confirming or denying anything people will keep speculating and he's going to be in people's minds and mouths eventually getting the job even the fact that Richard says he's keeping his private life private contradicts with earlier statements and instances in interviews where he mentioned Jenna both B and R are clearly driving the narrative and I'm not saying R is straight. Idk his sexual orientation none of us does neither do I care I'm just saying it's in their favor to keep people in the dark.

by Anonymousreply 495June 20, 2019 11:49 AM

They might just like it. Richard has stayed there a lot and probably has a good relationship with them and the staff

by Anonymousreply 496June 20, 2019 11:49 AM

R495 He already has the job and itā€™s not the gay character so your point is moot

by Anonymousreply 497June 20, 2019 11:51 AM

R495 except that the role Richard is rumored to have for the Eternals is a straight character.

by Anonymousreply 498June 20, 2019 11:51 AM

R495 too much conspiracy. Gay actors have been known to beard and not come out. Now you are saying an actor is bearding in reverse with a man for roles? If that is the case then weā€™ve come a loooong way as a society.

by Anonymousreply 499June 20, 2019 11:52 AM

R498 Not the OP but Richard could have wanted to audition for the gay role and perhaps got handed the straight role afterwards. But the speculations certainly keep him in peoples' minds and he gets buzz out of them.

by Anonymousreply 500June 20, 2019 11:55 AM

R500 so heā€™s faking being bi or gay? Is that what you are saying? That sounds next level.

by Anonymousreply 501June 20, 2019 11:56 AM

So Richard is trying to trick Marvel into giving him a gay role? That's basically what you're saying since marvel intends to cast an out actor. How long would this ruse have to last? And since he didn't get it, he's just going along with it but hiding from the paps and having Brandon out with his parents for... what exactly?

by Anonymousreply 502June 20, 2019 11:58 AM

Like clockwork we're back to conspiracy theories.

by Anonymousreply 503June 20, 2019 12:00 PM

R501 I think he isn't faking anything. I'm not the OP. I think he was always bi but hid it. And when the right opportunity came along and he could see that being bi to the publid could help him perhaps with a role (getting a Marvel role is a big deal) he started to be more open about it.

by Anonymousreply 504June 20, 2019 12:00 PM

LOL @ the gay conspiracy theory. Thank you for the laugh.

by Anonymousreply 505June 20, 2019 12:00 PM

Weren't Richard's parents staying at that hotel too?

by Anonymousreply 506June 20, 2019 12:01 PM

@ whoever asked for the playlist, here it is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507June 20, 2019 12:02 PM

R495 so who has pretended to be bi or gay and gotten away with it? gaybaiting by being super close and fake flirting with co-stars during a press tour doesn't count

by Anonymousreply 508June 20, 2019 12:03 PM

Letā€™s not get into this again...

by Anonymousreply 509June 20, 2019 12:03 PM

R506 yes, they are or were staying there.

by Anonymousreply 510June 20, 2019 12:05 PM

In what world has anyone gained something from pretending to be bi or gay. And you think Brandon is just going along with this?

I thought we were over the fake relationship conspiracy theories?

by Anonymousreply 511June 20, 2019 12:10 PM

pic of R listening in on his parents to hear what they really think about B

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512June 20, 2019 12:18 PM

R495 Imagine being that stupid

by Anonymousreply 513June 20, 2019 12:22 PM

It's possible that being cast in The Eternals has helped give him the confidence to be more open about dating Brandon. (i.e. the non-denial, which he well knew would be taken as a "yes, we're dating but I don't want to talk about it), because it's being marketed heavily as a gay-friendly movie. I also suspect that playing the role of John Reid may have influenced Richard's decisions in how NOT to handle his relationship with Brandon. (There's a scene in the movie in which John informs Elton that Elton needs to find a girlfriend he can date publicly so no one will question his close relationship with Reid.)

But no, he absolutely not is pretending to be bi/gay or even using this relationship to try to score roles. He's still intensely private about his romantic life.

by Anonymousreply 514June 20, 2019 12:23 PM

[quote]he's going to be in people's minds and mouths

He's an actor. Of course he wants to be in everyone's mind.

As far as mouths go, it seems that for the time being he would prefer to be in Brandon's.

by Anonymousreply 515June 20, 2019 12:23 PM

Guys!!! Fake gay relationship for 6 months and then once Richard books the role he will dump Brandon and revert to women. Itā€™s PR strategy.

by Anonymousreply 516June 20, 2019 12:24 PM

R514 Again, too much mental gymnastics

by Anonymousreply 517June 20, 2019 12:25 PM

R517 Is this thread not for speculation? I didn't claim any of that to be fact.

by Anonymousreply 518June 20, 2019 12:32 PM

I made no assumptions about his sexuality just stated that since he's not clarifying anything he can have it both ways. But regardless of that there are so many gay actors in Hollywood and B is out so I don't see why R remaining in the closet could benefit him other than keeping the suspence and the chatter going. I wasnt a fan of Billy porter for the way he shaded R at the actors roundtable but he had a point

by Anonymousreply 519June 20, 2019 12:32 PM

R518 it is for speculation but tin hat theories are frowned upon.

by Anonymousreply 520June 20, 2019 12:33 PM

Don't know how to reply but 515 I knew someone would comment on this as soon as typed it loooool

by Anonymousreply 521June 20, 2019 12:34 PM

R521, reply by typing R followed by the number of the reply, no spaces.

by Anonymousreply 522June 20, 2019 12:37 PM

If this was truly a fake gay PR relationship you would think we would get ONE picture of them mimosa brunching in West Hollywood - not just a sighting from some rando

by Anonymousreply 523June 20, 2019 1:05 PM

She met B!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524June 20, 2019 1:05 PM

so ss is back to thirsty posts and stories again!! he seems like he got new news about R and B

by Anonymousreply 525June 20, 2019 1:06 PM

Ahhhhhhhh everyone spam that homophobic bitch with this pic!

lol I love that it was at the hotel too and not some random location

by Anonymousreply 526June 20, 2019 1:07 PM

R524 Brandon doesn't seem to happy with taking the picture lol.

by Anonymousreply 527June 20, 2019 1:08 PM

Heā€™s too nice to refuse a picture with her bless him.

by Anonymousreply 528June 20, 2019 1:10 PM

Brandon looks hot all sweaty.

by Anonymousreply 529June 20, 2019 1:11 PM

Oh wow okay - thatā€™s definitely their hotel in London?

by Anonymousreply 530June 20, 2019 1:11 PM

R527 can u imagine the annoyance? Is this in London?

by Anonymousreply 531June 20, 2019 1:12 PM

They're at a celebrity hotel, I'm sure they expected to be papped which is why they arrive and leave separately.

by Anonymousreply 532June 20, 2019 1:14 PM

B is hot though. Both hot looking and hot. Was he running?

by Anonymousreply 533June 20, 2019 1:15 PM

Can we discuss why they are not staying at Richardā€™s home? Iā€™m going with he sold it because heā€™s moving to LA. He also mentioned he never liked the house he bought in London.

by Anonymousreply 534June 20, 2019 1:16 PM

R533 heā€™s always in a state if perpetual arousal these days hence the sweatiness. Thatā€™s my theory and no one take it away.

by Anonymousreply 535June 20, 2019 1:17 PM

Guys keep up- itā€™s the same girl who saw them enter the hotel yesterday so yes itā€™s their hotel in a London.

by Anonymousreply 536June 20, 2019 1:17 PM

R534 ngl it does seem odd. Itā€™s not like his apartment was super far from central London because then I could understand but maybe they wanted to be in the same place as his parents idk

by Anonymousreply 537June 20, 2019 1:19 PM

R534 Perhaps he is renting it out to other people. And if he has someone who rents it with a long-term rental contract he can't just go and throw them out everytime he's in London. If he sold it he would have to buy a new house or find something to invest his money in. I think he kept the house but someone else is living in there at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 538June 20, 2019 1:19 PM

I'm wondering if R didn't sell it he might have rented it out. He does seem to be a guy who thinks about his finances.

by Anonymousreply 539June 20, 2019 1:20 PM

Renting it out is defs possible

by Anonymousreply 540June 20, 2019 1:22 PM

Don't hate me but the gossip on twitter is wondering if Ellie is dating. Maybe it's just me but I find it comical that he was in BH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541June 20, 2019 1:23 PM

R541 Why is it relevant if Ellie is dating someone at the moment?

by Anonymousreply 542June 20, 2019 1:24 PM

Please donā€™t post irrelevant stuff about their exā€™s

by Anonymousreply 543June 20, 2019 1:26 PM

According to a neighbour of his who posted on some article this year, he does still own the house in London (or, he did when the article came out), because they neighbour said that R lived in the same street.

by Anonymousreply 544June 20, 2019 1:26 PM

r535 Same. I think both if them are totally dickwhipped and having the best sex of their lives and therefore can not bear to be separated. Fact.

by Anonymousreply 545June 20, 2019 1:27 PM

R543, Sam gets posted frequently on here, even in this thread, yet the request to not post irrelevant stuff is only made when Ellie is mentioned. Why is that? Neither of them are currently relevant.

by Anonymousreply 546June 20, 2019 1:28 PM

r542 It's not. I just found it funny that she is perhaps dating a BH actor because those two films are endlessly being compared.

by Anonymousreply 547June 20, 2019 1:29 PM

R489 Sorry, no, thatā€™s not what I meant. I just thought you were mixing her up with the nasty one from yesterday morning- other people had already. This one didnā€™t seem nasty. (And also I donā€™t actually think she was there for them, yesterday? Iā€™m guessing she was there for Tom Holland originally because she was tweeting about Spider Man).

And I see she got her picture! I was just looking at her twitter and B sounds so sweet, he was warning her he was sweaty when she asked him about the picture and smilingly telling her not to worry when other people wanted pictures after hers and she felt bad. Such a kind guy!

by Anonymousreply 548June 20, 2019 1:29 PM

R534 Iā€™ve just checked the Rightmove website and his house hasnā€™t been sold since he bought it in July 2015. Donā€™t know if it has been updated with last quarters sales from the HM Land Registry records though so it seems more than likely he is renting it out

by Anonymousreply 549June 20, 2019 1:29 PM

R546 someone just posted about Sam like 20 min ago so it was aimed at both of them. Happy?

by Anonymousreply 550June 20, 2019 1:29 PM

That fan pic is cute. THANK YOU to that girl for coming through for us šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 551June 20, 2019 1:37 PM

OK I don't care to discuss Ellie but it bugs me that I don't know who that guy is in the photo wearing her hat. Can someone please tell me his name and then I'll drop it. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 552June 20, 2019 1:37 PM

Maybe Richard is in the car too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553June 20, 2019 1:38 PM

R553 Thereā€™s defs someone sitting next to him so probably

by Anonymousreply 554June 20, 2019 1:40 PM

R553 R554 I don't see anyone sitting next to him.

by Anonymousreply 555June 20, 2019 1:42 PM

R552 Ben hardy , he was in bohemian rhapsody

by Anonymousreply 556June 20, 2019 1:42 PM

I'm starting a gofundme to get the twitter user one of those Huawei phones with mega zoom in features.

by Anonymousreply 557June 20, 2019 1:45 PM

I think this shows they are now going to great lengths not be paparazzi'd together at this point which probably means the fasination makes them uncomfortable. I bet they thought they could be more low key in London without considering the spiderman press being there

by Anonymousreply 558June 20, 2019 1:46 PM

R558 Dude they could have changed hotels lol.. please

by Anonymousreply 559June 20, 2019 1:48 PM

R475 he liked Richard E Grantā€™s beach pic of Nice approximately an hour ago.

by Anonymousreply 560June 20, 2019 1:49 PM

R558 I see your point but they are staying at an incredibly well known celeb favorite hotel. Unless they got their stay for free, they could've picked another 5-star/4-star hotel and flown under the radar.

by Anonymousreply 561June 20, 2019 1:49 PM

R558 I donā€™t think they care about people talking about them being together. I think they just donā€™t want to give paps anything to make money with or have tabloids writing more articles.

by Anonymousreply 562June 20, 2019 1:50 PM

R557 Sure, reward the stalker.

by Anonymousreply 563June 20, 2019 1:51 PM

R556 Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 564June 20, 2019 1:53 PM

lets face it. brandon is a good top, as he kept s smith happy for a while...he is fuckiing the shit out of Richards puss, good on them!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 565June 20, 2019 1:54 PM

Agreed R562.

by Anonymousreply 566June 20, 2019 1:54 PM

R533 doubtful heā€™s been running itā€™s more than likely caused by the fact heā€™s wearing what looks like a pleather jacket in London in June! Whilst it may not be sunny here itā€™s warm and muggy so that white T-shirt must be all damp and sticky by now!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 567June 20, 2019 1:55 PM

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Richard is fugly

Brandon is too.

by Anonymousreply 568June 20, 2019 1:57 PM

R565 Brandon looked tired,R must f*ck his brains out

by Anonymousreply 569June 20, 2019 2:00 PM

R562 yeah that's what I meant

by Anonymousreply 570June 20, 2019 2:02 PM

R569 Honey, heā€™s the top

by Anonymousreply 571June 20, 2019 2:04 PM

It's so odd that they're still there just crashing at this hotel. Does Richard have business there, I wonder? His birthday is long past and London isn't exactly the kind of place they'd go for vacation. (I'm assuming if they wanted to get away, they'd choose someplace quieter and more remote.)

by Anonymousreply 572June 20, 2019 2:05 PM

They could have easily left that hotel. I'd imagine they just want people to not stalk them. Fans included. It would probably bother anyone to have someone camping out their hotel. I think it's more so people trying to 'catch the money shot' that bothers them

by Anonymousreply 573June 20, 2019 2:05 PM

R572 could be just catching up with friends.

Maybe he has business in the city. Who knows

by Anonymousreply 574June 20, 2019 2:07 PM

R569 and R571 They're vers, lol.

by Anonymousreply 575June 20, 2019 2:07 PM

R573 None of those people is trying to get a money shot. They're just fans waiting for their faves in front of a hotel. And most of these fans are there for the Marvel actors and aren't even interested in getting of Richard and Brandon together. And if they wanted to avoid people seeing them they could have simpley chosen another hotel. This hotel is known as a celebrity hotel and always has fans outside waiting.

by Anonymousreply 576June 20, 2019 2:10 PM

Poor Charlie though! Iā€™m sure he misses them. Maybe once this European tour is over theyā€™ll be spending more time exclusively in LA until R has to go back to work for Eternals.

by Anonymousreply 577June 20, 2019 2:11 PM

R576 they were clearly referring to paps... who had been at the hotel the other day...

by Anonymousreply 578June 20, 2019 2:11 PM

R576 except there are This thread proves that. Someone would love to run online and say "BF and RM were staying at a hotel together! Seeee I have proof!" how the hell did we know he was at the hotel with R in the first place? Someone running their mouth. You really think there isn't one person camped out there for Richard who knows about the speculation regarding his love life?

by Anonymousreply 579June 20, 2019 2:14 PM

R578 yes I was referring to paps grabbing a money shot.

by Anonymousreply 580June 20, 2019 2:16 PM

R579 Ohhh, a fan who would have posted a photo! That's not a money shot.

[quote]you really think there isn't one person camped out there for Richard who knows about the speculation regarding his love life?

That's why we got so many photos of Brandon entering and leaving the hotel that were immediately put next to photos of Richard entering and leaving the hotel.... Oh wait. Not a single person took a photo of Brandon because they were surprised that he even was there and noone cared.

by Anonymousreply 581June 20, 2019 2:18 PM

B is much less known in UK and can easily fly under radar. People look so different in real life than on the screen. If you're not actively on the look for someone they can easily pass you by. I've been in a party with celebs and not realising who they were in the beginning much less if someone just happened to walk by me.

It is a celeb hotel but that also means a lot of traffic of assistants and other people not celebs so people who aren't big in UK can easily not be noticed.

by Anonymousreply 582June 20, 2019 2:24 PM

remember to link the new thread before this one closes so that they stay connected this time

by Anonymousreply 583June 20, 2019 2:29 PM

New thread once this one is closed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584June 20, 2019 2:30 PM

Itā€™s still kind of amazing to me how much time they are spending together Amazing in how itā€™s become so obvious theyā€™re together - like itā€™s become so hard to even to attempt to argue ā€œoh no theyā€™re just good friendsā€ Like seriously what 33 y/o is spending this much time and is this close to a 25 y/o they met (presumably) only a couple of months ago - if theyā€™re NOT romantically/sexually involved.

I know these points have already been made on here but I feel like they should be repeated lol

by Anonymousreply 585June 20, 2019 2:51 PM

Brandon is too nice and always stops for fans, I love him. Good confirmation heā€™s in London even though we knew that. I also wonder why theyā€™re not back at Richardā€™s house days after the birthday celebration.

by Anonymousreply 586June 20, 2019 3:03 PM

R585 They're honestly like a married couple. Which is so bizarre to me because they haven't even been together a year yet. I know they're still in the honeymoon phase but they just seem so in sync with one another. There's no way they aren't in love. It's beautiful

by Anonymousreply 587June 20, 2019 3:14 PM

R585 Agreed, I mean I love my best friends but sometimes a 2 week holiday with them is more than enough time spent with the same person let alone all this jetsetting these 2 are doing!!

by Anonymousreply 588June 20, 2019 3:15 PM

They're always together. It's like they're connected dick to ass.

by Anonymousreply 589June 20, 2019 3:23 PM

Remember when Richard flew to Boston via LA and then 2 days later they went to Boston and proceeded to jet set in Europe??? Thatā€™s the most extra thing they have done. They could gave just flown and met in Boston from their respective locations or even met in Europe instead of these tiny hops. INSEPARABLE

by Anonymousreply 590June 20, 2019 3:25 PM

I can't imagine spending this much time with someone, bless 'em

by Anonymousreply 591June 20, 2019 3:31 PM

Richard flying to LA when he couldā€™ve stayed in London before Boston was a big sign to me that heā€™s crazy devoted to this relationship. I feel like a few days apart drives them crazy. Yes, theyā€™re in the honeymoon phase but itā€™s still adorable to see.

by Anonymousreply 592June 20, 2019 3:31 PM

R592 the best flight path in 2019: LHR-LAX-BOS

by Anonymousreply 593June 20, 2019 3:34 PM

I'm curious if they are indeed going to Paris at some point today or tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 594June 20, 2019 3:35 PM

would Richard consider botox?

by Anonymousreply 595June 20, 2019 3:48 PM

R595 I sincerely hope to fuck not

by Anonymousreply 596June 20, 2019 3:51 PM

R595 Worst idea I have ever heard.

by Anonymousreply 597June 20, 2019 3:53 PM

He'd completely lose his ability to express emotion through his face which is like... what he's so fucking good at doing

by Anonymousreply 598June 20, 2019 3:55 PM

Those laughlines are sexy!

by Anonymousreply 599June 20, 2019 3:57 PM

R598 Exactly. He would become a wooden actor.

by Anonymousreply 600June 20, 2019 4:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!