Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful Friends

Priced at ONLY 88 million dollars. I always wanted leather covered hinges a car elevator and a bullet proof door to my bedroom. What say you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 20, 2019 2:11 AM

That may be the coolest house I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2019 8:46 AM

Couldn't they have picked two presenters who weren't so Calidoucheyfied? And who the fuck puts bottled water in a walk in FREEZER?

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2019 9:47 AM

That dame sounds like a Kardashian and looks so uncomfortable in that ridiculously tight outfit that she can't even walk properly.

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2019 9:48 AM

What only 7 bars? Suede, leather covers in the master closet and it has that must have coffee bar. It's all about the 260 degree views. The 6 car elevator is plus. Bring your big ego after all you deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2019 10:11 AM

I agree with R2. Was turned off by the two people who presented the home. They are better suited to sell your recently departed grandma's home where she lived for 70 years. And agree with R3, looks like 10 pounds of potatoes in a 5 pound bag. (Doesn't she have a full length mirror at home.)

As for the home, quite frankly, I'd never live there. I can't believe I'm writing these words, but it is too big. Just like a guy's cock, big is not always better. Plus, the home is in California. Yuck! Also, too much glass everywhere that needs to be cleaned. I don't want to walk into a house that smells of Windex.

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2019 10:13 AM

Are you a maid R5? People who can afford a house like that don't concern themselves with cleaning a place like that themselves. Most people dream of living in California, especially those with money. It's great if you are rich.

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2019 10:37 AM

Realtors in LA are different from NYC. It's still the domain of frumpy house wives and washed up used car salesmen. All the model types are in jobs that can get them around people who can offer them gigs like waiters or retail. Produces and directors have to eat you know.

by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2019 10:42 AM

Thanks R5, R2 and R3 are the same person, and I am he. LOL

by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2019 10:44 AM

She has a Kardashian body and I don’t like it. Sorry- no sale.

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2019 2:29 PM

Home for the soulless

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2019 2:39 PM

I don't want to be in that house when the next "big one" hits California.

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2019 2:45 PM

I don't get it-the ma ster bedroom has a bulletproof glass door but then there is a wall of sliding glass windows looking onto a deck?

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2019 3:48 PM

I just think - it’s all going to be dated in a few years. And that’s a lot of square footage to “update” every few years. No.

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2019 3:56 PM

Not worth a penny over $76 million, and that’s assuming you can actually see the ocean which is not at all apparent from the video.

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2019 4:01 PM

It’s not a walk-in freezer. He’s an idiot. It’s a walk-in refrigerator.

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2019 4:02 PM

Kinda cool, but not very homey.

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2019 4:09 PM

No one is going to pay that. The house looks like a bad hotel.

by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2019 4:12 PM

Here you got the....

That guy is a fuckin' idiot.

by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2019 4:19 PM

Nine bedrooms and 15 bathrooms? A theatre and an infinity pool? Sheeee-it. I'd make that a private spa resort B&B and charge high rollers $10,000 per night.

by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2019 4:30 PM

Hated it!!...

by Anonymousreply 20June 19, 2019 4:40 PM

For $88M I'd require at least a few acres of flat land. That's not too much to ask and it's available. Views are great but a helicopter view of Los Angeles doesn't really appeal to me. The wood gym equipment was pretty cool.

by Anonymousreply 21June 19, 2019 4:54 PM

His and her toilets in the powder room. Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2019 8:30 PM

They should not be described as “his and her”. They should be described “party facilities”

by Anonymousreply 23June 19, 2019 8:32 PM

Beautiful location, hideous tacky house, although the car elevator is quite a good design. I can think of any number of houses I've seen on here and elsewhere that I could buy for far less and far prefer.

I'd rather spend the money to pick up a house like the one below and drop it in that location, and add anything useful like the car elevator

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 19, 2019 9:23 PM

Not as hideous as I'd expected it to be, if the house was cut down to about 1/5th of it size and most of the ostentatious toys were removed, it'd be a tasteful, livable mansion.

But the espresso machine in the dressing room stays. Every dressing room ought to have one.

by Anonymousreply 25June 19, 2019 9:58 PM

[quote]I don't get it-the ma ster bedroom has a bulletproof glass door but then there is a wall of sliding glass windows looking onto a deck?

Yeah, I didn't get that either. Unless there is a secret safe room within.

by Anonymousreply 26June 20, 2019 12:55 AM

I think that woman is pregnant and trying to hide it with that terrible outfit.

by Anonymousreply 27June 20, 2019 1:02 AM

The view is not of downtown LA its Century City. Lies!

by Anonymousreply 28June 20, 2019 1:06 AM

They will be lucky if they get 50 million for that. The location is nice but not the best I have ever seen in the neighborhood. And the house itself is not really architectural interesting, and that's coming from someone who loves really modern architecture. It's very programmatically driven to support amenities and features with little though to its overall design or appearance.

by Anonymousreply 29June 20, 2019 1:11 AM

While interesting to see all of the technology and luxury finishes, it's not exactly worthy of Architectural Digest, is it? Both realtors have horrible grammar, and I'm not even a grammar nazi.

by Anonymousreply 30June 20, 2019 1:15 AM

[quote]it's not exactly worthy of Architectural Digest

Architectural Digest is a crap magazine for decorator queens and house fraus. I worked in the architectural field for number of years and trust me when I say not a single architect gay or straight would be caught dead with that trash in their house.

It's the equivalent of saying the Kardashians are a good example to aspire to because of their money.

by Anonymousreply 31June 20, 2019 2:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!