Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aemie & Co - Hammer Away - Vol. 3

Anything goes. Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 600July 4, 2019 3:06 PM

Armie walks into a Bakery in the South of France.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2019 11:27 AM

That pic is interesting - didn't they say this would be a modernized version of Rebecca? But those are period costumes, so apparently not...

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2019 11:59 AM

Rebecca is going to be on Netflix? It's not being released in theaters? I never knew that. I always thought it was going to be a theatrical release. That's why I was wondering how theater audiences were going to receive it. lol

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2019 1:49 PM

A Netflix release might be what's best for Armie - sorry, Aemie - since it's more lowkey and will be way easier to bury if it bombs. I hope Netflix works with him again for tv, I think being part of a tv show would suit him.

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2019 2:01 PM

......*sad* ...don’t think that’s what he would’ve wanted.....major downgrade.

by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2019 2:18 PM

Armie is in good company. THE KING is a Netflix film, as well.

Still no word on the release date of INVISIBLE FILTH (fka WOUNDS). Anapurna shat the bed with the rollout and marketing for their best hope at box office success in BOOKSMART, I would hope that they will do better in the rollout of that film.

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2019 2:38 PM

He can be on something hot like “Pose”

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2019 2:45 PM

Wounds or whatever was panned and wasn't it sold to Netflix?

by Anonymousreply 8June 9, 2019 2:55 PM

Does anybody really, really know what happened to that “Dinner with the Hammers” contest.?.......is there a story somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 9June 9, 2019 2:55 PM

The most surprizing thing to happen after CMBYN for me is that Luca has now avoided meeting up with Armie twice. No Indie Spirits and no Cannes. People think he had a thing for Armie but not I. I remember his comments about finding actors not dating material. Plus I always felt he preferred Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2019 2:58 PM

The Rebecca remake might be good for TV but feels like another similar character. I hope he doesn't phone it in.

by Anonymousreply 11June 9, 2019 3:00 PM

I find Lily James ugly and unremarkable.

by Anonymousreply 12June 9, 2019 3:01 PM

This Armie account that posts all this is definitely affiliated with Armie but there are no pictures from CMBYN era. None. I bet Armie regrets and resents CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 13June 9, 2019 3:03 PM

[quote]No Indie Spirits and no Cannes

Did Armie go to Cannes? And Luca was obviously too busy to go to the Spirit Awards because why would he not attend when his film was specifically being feted?

by Anonymousreply 14June 9, 2019 3:04 PM

Armie is friends with Robert Pattinson. I wonder if he's happy for him.

by Anonymousreply 15June 9, 2019 3:05 PM

R10. Those aren't examples of him avoiding anybody and I don't know why you think they are such.

Rebecca, The King, Outlaw King etc etc are good avenues for Netflix for such type films. Their commercial prospects aren't really suited for mainstream release anymore. At least when it comes to trying to get financial success for box office.

I would actually say Death on the Nile would fall into that category too but the success of Orient Express kinda changed those prospects to where a bix office release isn't thay risky.

by Anonymousreply 16June 9, 2019 3:16 PM

Orient Express was a surprise hit, and Death on the Nile will also be a hit. I suppose we tend to forget how popular Agatha Christie is worldwide and a good popular cast is also a draw. Strange to think that Armie's project is more certain to be a box office hit than Timmy's, the Armie haters will go mad. But I am keeping my fingers crossed for Dune and Little Women. Kenneth Branagh's casting of Armie in the role is perfect, cannot think of anyone else in the role...

by Anonymousreply 17June 9, 2019 3:41 PM

I wouldn't bring up that kind of stuff. Just breeds unnecessary and silly fanboy wars.

by Anonymousreply 18June 9, 2019 3:59 PM

R18 the haters are present already. I admire Timmy's talent and think he can go far, but like all actors, will have a bumpy ride. Taking down others to build him up is disgenerous, and Armie gets the brunt of it.

by Anonymousreply 19June 9, 2019 4:04 PM

Where's Armie? I think actors have free weekend

by Anonymousreply 20June 9, 2019 7:22 PM

R10, you obviously don't know gay men. Tim — the way he looks now — would never be Luca's type. He was very into Armie.

by Anonymousreply 21June 9, 2019 7:33 PM

R21 Yep, I'm sure Luca appreciates Timmy's beauty but he's sexually attracted to Armie and it's very obvious. I think even Armie was a little bit embarrassed at times because he seems to view him as a sort of mentor/paternal figure.

by Anonymousreply 22June 9, 2019 7:37 PM

Armie was not exactly embarrassed, he was rather flattered. In fact, last year he went to Crema to Luca's house while Elizabeth made him know through social networks his dissatisfaction with his decision. I think that Armie has his own inner demons, and until he does not solve those problems he will not be happy with anyone.

by Anonymousreply 23June 9, 2019 7:45 PM

If Luca well and truly put his mind to it he could have at least sucked off Armie.

"Luca is a sensualist," Hammer tells me as we make our way back to the city. "He floats through the ether like he wants to make love to everything. He'll literally be like, 'Ooohh — I love your jeans.' " He leans over and places a hand on my thigh, then slowly slides it toward my knee. "At first you're kind of like, 'Whoa.' " (I too was like, "Whoa.") "But then you're like, 'Yeah! They are really nice! Feel this part over here!'"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 9, 2019 9:27 PM

Omg, r24. That pic. He's so damn gorgeous. If Timmy really is hitting that he's the luckiest guy in the world.

by Anonymousreply 25June 9, 2019 9:35 PM

Liz just let us know for not much reason that armie is in london with her parents. If it was true R20 then thats what he spent the weekend doing. London & Nice is doable for a weekend, though I'm not 100% believing it

by Anonymousreply 26June 9, 2019 10:18 PM

Wow......so the in-laws are watching him now?!.......damn, guys hate that!!

by Anonymousreply 27June 9, 2019 10:21 PM

I wonder if they tried to convince him to get back with their daughter.

by Anonymousreply 28June 9, 2019 10:27 PM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

by Anonymousreply 29June 9, 2019 11:11 PM

R26 It's weird! Armie is not close to his in-laws, maybe Elizabeth bought two air tickets to her parents to pressure Armie or to spy him, when Armie was filming with Dakota, Elizabeth's parents went to that city to "visit" Armie too, she surrounds and pressures him in every way, but Armie is not that 23 year-old naive boy she caught almost a decade from now. I can't believe Armie is not seeing what she's trying to do by sending her parents to do anything with him across the ocean, but once Luca said Armie is more inocent than Timmy and I'm sure he was refering to Elizabeth, when Armie is with her in L.A, Dru never have lunch with her and her parents never have lunch with him especially at the same day, but Armie is not a defendless child, he should be more responsible with himself, with Elizabeth and her parents are trying to do, it's not normal to cross the ocean to have dinner with his mia son in law. Elizabeth is an unruly car

by Anonymousreply 30June 10, 2019 12:10 AM

r27 bold of you to assume that actually happened just because Liz said so.

by Anonymousreply 31June 10, 2019 1:53 AM

R31 I don't like Elizabeth, but unless I have proofs, I believe in her, if Armie is with her in a lie, he would post something about being with her parents to reinforce her lie, she's almost a psycho and tagged him in that storie, but if Armie allows her to tag him in a lie, he's a psycho too

by Anonymousreply 32June 10, 2019 2:24 AM

R32, I don’t like her either but I believe they are still together. However, I also believe she over exaggerates the extent of the love and closeness they share as a couple. You only try to prove something when you have something to hide. Are they going to divorce very soon? I don’t think so. Is he together with Timmy, I don’t think so. Is he unhappy? I think so

by Anonymousreply 33June 10, 2019 2:43 AM

I agree, he is unhappy which is why he's with Timmy on the side, r33. Timmy makes him happy unlike Liz.

by Anonymousreply 34June 10, 2019 2:51 AM

UGHH maybe those in-laws are in London to partake in the Trump visit activities...they're all trumpers, could that be why A is staying out of sight?

by Anonymousreply 35June 10, 2019 2:54 AM

ew

by Anonymousreply 36June 10, 2019 2:56 AM

R35 Armie hates Trump, or he pretends to hate according his posts in twiiter, he used to criticize Trump and Melania, I remember a post of Armie where he said Melania is vain and futile because she wears expensive dresses, I laughed a lot, how can he say that if Elizabeth is a worse version of Melanie. If Elizabeth's parents are in London because of Trump, it makes Armie the most hypocritical person I've ever seen

by Anonymousreply 37June 10, 2019 3:52 AM

Nah, unless she posts a pic of Armie with her parents, I don't buy it. She's lied too many times to be trusted anymore especially lately. Not to mention than every time she can get Armie in her IG she takes the opportunity and milks it dry so why should I believe she wouldn't post a pic with husband hanging with the in laws if they really did? She's dying to show at every turn how solid her marriage is. Sorry Liz, pic or it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 38June 10, 2019 4:07 AM

I think Armie's Trump hate is genuine. His problem is that he's surrounded by Republicans, some of them of the frighteningly hardcore Christian type, so being the lone liberal, he has to tread carefully to avoid conflict in his relationships. His parents, most likely his brother (you won't find many liberals in the financial sector), Liz's family - fuck, even Orangina is a Trumpster. I'd be surprised if his fellow trust fund babies like Nikiwonder and the fat one were Democrats, no matter how chill they seem. Liz may be attending Pride, but she got weepy over the death of Charles Krauthammer last year, so there you go. She and some others in his life probably think of themselves as socially liberal, but that doesn't mean a thing when they still vote Repub. As many Americans found out in 2016, being a liberal surrounded by Trumpsters/conservatives has the power to dismantle long-standing relationships. Armie probably just does the best he can.

by Anonymousreply 39June 10, 2019 4:56 AM

[quote] Liz may be attending Pride, but she got weepy over the death of Charles Krauthammer last year

Supporting gays and being a conservative is not contradictory. It may have been in the 1970s or 80s, but not now. Believe it or not gay people (at least the straight acting and 'respectable' ones) are part of the mainstream of society that is why the LGBTQ community are less tolerant of other marginal groups and keep them at a distance.

by Anonymousreply 40June 10, 2019 6:54 AM

You can't leave her alone, can you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 10, 2019 6:54 AM

omfg

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42June 10, 2019 6:55 AM

BITCHES

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 10, 2019 6:56 AM

DELUSIONAL SHIPPERS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 10, 2019 6:56 AM

FRAUS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 10, 2019 6:57 AM

FUCK YOU

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 10, 2019 6:57 AM

BITCHES

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 10, 2019 6:58 AM

CUNTS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 10, 2019 6:59 AM

FUCKING FRAUS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 10, 2019 6:59 AM

OMFG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 10, 2019 7:00 AM

PLAY NICE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 10, 2019 7:00 AM

You can ship who the fuck you want but leave the woman alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 10, 2019 7:01 AM

omfg

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53June 10, 2019 7:02 AM

Did ATC the disturbed Liz stan start spamming this thread too? I have the loon blocked so can't see but so many posts at a time can only mean she's lost it again lmao

by Anonymousreply 54June 10, 2019 7:02 AM

you bitches

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55June 10, 2019 7:02 AM

stop talking shit about her and I'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56June 10, 2019 7:04 AM

STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE WIFE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 10, 2019 7:04 AM

BITCHES

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 10, 2019 7:05 AM

BITCHES

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59June 10, 2019 7:06 AM

YOU CAN SHIP ALL YOU WANT,DEAR.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60June 10, 2019 7:06 AM

FRAUS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61June 10, 2019 7:07 AM

GO ON, SHITTING ON THE WIFE AND HERE I AM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62June 10, 2019 7:09 AM

PLAY NICE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 10, 2019 7:09 AM

I have all day, watching Netflix while spamming the thread full of shit.LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 10, 2019 7:11 AM

BITCHES

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65June 10, 2019 7:12 AM

FRAUS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66June 10, 2019 7:12 AM

omfg

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67June 10, 2019 7:15 AM

I have her blocked too, but yeah, it looks like she's on a rampage again. No one is forcing you to read this thread, you loony bitch, and you have no power to make anyone on DL comply with your demands. We'll just start another thread if this one gets closed. In the meantime, you all can always go visit Dominique56231 on Lipstick Alley or BlossomBohemian on Awardswatch and let her know what you think of her! ;-)

by Anonymousreply 68June 10, 2019 7:15 AM

talk shit ab her again you'll be spamming till thread closed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69June 10, 2019 7:16 AM

r68 so be it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70June 10, 2019 7:17 AM

OMFG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71June 10, 2019 7:18 AM

BITCHES

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72June 10, 2019 7:18 AM

OMFG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73June 10, 2019 7:19 AM

BITCHES

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74June 10, 2019 7:19 AM

OMFG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75June 10, 2019 7:20 AM

OMFG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76June 10, 2019 7:20 AM

CUNTS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77June 10, 2019 7:21 AM

FRAUS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78June 10, 2019 7:21 AM

GO TO HELL SHIPPERS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79June 10, 2019 7:22 AM

HAPPY NOW?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80June 10, 2019 7:22 AM

LMAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81June 10, 2019 7:23 AM

LLOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82June 10, 2019 7:23 AM

I LOVE DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83June 10, 2019 7:24 AM

HAPPY SHIPPERS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84June 10, 2019 7:24 AM

BITCHES

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85June 10, 2019 7:25 AM

OMFG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86June 10, 2019 7:26 AM

This people who started this thread trying to hide it are the same ones who start all the Timmy threads. It's the person who tries to trash all Timmy's movies and calls him ugly. It's either Liz or one of the stans who she feeds information to on Instagram. They hate when shippers ship Armie and protect Liz. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 87June 10, 2019 7:42 AM

R30 I think her grandmother was British and has family this side of pond. They'll probably be here ovee tge summer to help babysit whiile she stalks the set and does all kinds of pantomines to grab attention. Everything anout her is an act.

by Anonymousreply 88June 10, 2019 7:49 AM

The reason I think Luca has been avoiding Armie is timmy's agent recently deleted a post of them getting together in Italy. Armie was in Europe but wasn't there. Also Timmy and Luca met up in London last year. Armie hadn't seen Luca in years.

Yea I don't think Luca was into Armie. Everyone overtly praises Armie bc they know he's got fragile ego. Timothée does it too. But Lucas's husband is much hotter than Armie. And gay men find armie plain. Timothy nearly destroyed gay social media at the globes. He had every gay man alive down his neck. He also has songs written about him. Unlike bland armie.

by Anonymousreply 89June 10, 2019 7:50 AM

Armie is not interesting without Timothée. He should encourage the shippers. His wife is a total liability.

by Anonymousreply 90June 10, 2019 8:04 AM

[quote]It's either Liz or one of the stans who she feeds information to on Instagram.

No, it's not Liz, FFS. It's just Crazy Spam Bitch/ATC as always. ATC is obsessed with controlling all conversation involving Armie and TC on DL, and regularly plays both sides when talking about them, and Liz. She has a load of profiles and is all over the place with them. She'll start a TC thread, and then do nothing but talk down about him on it. She'll defend Liz in one post and insult her in the next (see R88). She's unhinged. Pity her.

by Anonymousreply 91June 10, 2019 8:41 AM

i remember the days when everyone was scared of this ATC troll and actually complied to its rules. and everytime someone would talk about charmie it would go NUTS. those days are over thankfully.

by Anonymousreply 92June 10, 2019 8:58 AM

R89 Timmy was in Europe as well, but wasn't at the pic nic either. Timmy and Armie were both working. Brian knows Luca well, he is Tilda's agent and his husband Peter was a producer for CMBYN. Armie met Luca last year when Timmy was in Europe, all try to catch up when they can, we do not know when Timmy talked to Luca last, probaby more recently since there is a good possibility that he is in Blood on the Tracks. Armie has stayed with Luca in the past, let's stop trying to imply problems.

by Anonymousreply 93June 10, 2019 1:43 PM

I don't know why people say that Luca wasn't into Armie. I haven't seen them together lately nor followed what everyone's been doing, but it was quite palpable in interviews. In fact, I think many people are in awe of Armie. The stage door videos and other fan-related videos I've seen with him in it, you can sense and hear the wonder in people's eyes/voice. Armie must be really striking in person. There was also a video where Chalamet is all giddy around Armie, who's wearing a sort of gold tux or something. He looked like the literal Golden Boy and Chalamet and others at the even reacted as such. I think that's partly why he gets hired, his friendliness and easygoing style notwithstanding.

by Anonymousreply 94June 10, 2019 4:28 PM

R89 I seem to remember Luca went to see Armie's play last summer followed by dinner and invited him to a private screening of suspira in NY. Luca also asked Armie to receive an award on his behalf recently and says they keep in touch. I don't know where this idea that Armie and Luca are not friends comes from. And it's quite obvious Luca thinks Armie is dreamy. He's not blind or anything.

by Anonymousreply 95June 10, 2019 9:15 PM

There is no “idea” that Armie and Luca aren’t friends. It’s just the resident Armie hating troll with her usual BS in this and Timmy’s threads. She was gonna for a while but she’s back now.

by Anonymousreply 96June 10, 2019 10:22 PM

Come on no pics of Armie and Lilly yet?!?

by Anonymousreply 97June 11, 2019 1:11 AM

I've just noticed Armie has increased his tatoo on the wedding ring finger, he did the 8th little point. Take a look at this picture, he has a new point that's above the wedding ring, he didn't have that one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 11, 2019 3:24 AM

So Armie has known Elizabeth since he was 19, they got together when he was 21 and married at 23? She's 4 years older right? I wouldnt have been best friends with a 19 year old boy when I was 23, lol. Weird relationship...

Charmie is not real tho, never has been never will be.

by Anonymousreply 99June 11, 2019 3:35 AM

R99 LOL! Yeah, four years is such an age gap at that age. That would be the difference between a high school senior and a college senior. At that age, that's such a wide gap.

by Anonymousreply 100June 11, 2019 4:13 AM

Also, when exactly did Armie get a chance to explore his bondage fetish which he has made a fuss about? He said specifically that you couldnt do things like that with a wife becaise of rspect and stuff, which is problematic in itself. But if they got together when he was 21, Armie had had bondage sex by 21? Thats really young for an adventurous sex life.... I think he lies a lot, lol. Like trying to brand himself as an outspoken liberal when his mom literally goes to MAGA rallies and he still hangs out with her.

by Anonymousreply 101June 11, 2019 4:52 AM

R101 one can still have an interest in bondage (or whatever) without even having tried it. That's what makes it a fetish.

by Anonymousreply 102June 11, 2019 4:59 AM

Armie talked about having a girlfriend who was into rough sex. I am sure he has indulged in his kinks. He was smoking weed (maybe hitting something harder) at 13, he wasn't a delicate flower in his youth.

by Anonymousreply 103June 11, 2019 5:52 AM

R101 So now you have to be 21+ to try out bondage? That's stupid, lots of people know what they like from a young age and bondage is far from being taboo. I don't know what makes you think that Armie didn't get to practice before ending up with his conservative wife.

by Anonymousreply 104June 11, 2019 8:16 AM

R99 I really don't at all believe that thing he says where they were just friends at 19/23 for 2 years, with armie eventually romantically convincing her leave the producer guy for him lol I think she cheated on that guy. But with them pushing themselves as a couple so much especially at the start, it was good to have this story

by Anonymousreply 105June 11, 2019 9:54 AM

R105 LOL, of course she did, A was younger, much better looking and with a potential for a much bigger career. Bet she was all over that as soon as he showed some interest.

by Anonymousreply 106June 11, 2019 11:27 AM

I'm sure that's why she always tries to make it seem like she and Timmy are close and actually like each other. She saw his fame starting to take off and she wanted to be a part of it via being connected to him somehow. Fame by association. lol Because you know, she always has to be the center of attention.

by Anonymousreply 107June 11, 2019 11:36 AM

Gordon Gray was established in Hollywood when he and Liz were together and she was a nobody, so he was almost certainly in charge in that relationship. In addition to being hotter and in possession of a trust fund, Armie's youth was probably a plus as well - he'd look up to her and allow her to lead him around in a way that I doubt Gray ever did. She could be the boss with Armie.

by Anonymousreply 108June 11, 2019 11:52 AM

R108 all that and the obvious fact that she is basically dru. Armie had issues

by Anonymousreply 109June 11, 2019 11:57 AM

I just don't buy the idea that the missus is the dominant one as Armie claims in interviews. Nor do I belueve she believes it. At the end of the day she's tge wife of and even the friends are his friends. Her identify is completely dependent on her marriage.

by Anonymousreply 110June 11, 2019 12:14 PM

lol she's ain't dominating anything. He let her look like she's calling the shots, and maybe she did for a while. Definitely looks like that's over now though.

by Anonymousreply 111June 11, 2019 12:18 PM

Her desperation is her undoing. She's never gonna do better than A and they both knows this. That's why he can basically do whatever the fuck he wants now.

by Anonymousreply 112June 11, 2019 12:31 PM

both know*

by Anonymousreply 113June 11, 2019 12:32 PM

LOL at our crazy spamming bitch for sneaking in at R110. Back on her meds, I presume.

As for Liz, I think she called the shots for years and still does in some areas, especially those he has minimal interest in such as the day-to-day handling of the kids, but he has asserted himself more as time went on. She's still in the driver's seat most of the time, though - his lifelong friends are used as combination servants/girlfriends by her, and she's still controlling their narrative on SM. She seems to hang out with his mother more than he does, and continues to assert herself as a solo act on HIS red carpets. He may be 'allowing' it, but she's still in charge in a number of ways.

by Anonymousreply 114June 11, 2019 12:47 PM

stupid bitch. I'm not r110.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115June 11, 2019 1:07 PM

can't believe you miss me already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116June 11, 2019 1:08 PM

OMFG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117June 11, 2019 1:09 PM

XXXX

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118June 11, 2019 1:09 PM

xxxx

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119June 11, 2019 1:10 PM

STUPID

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120June 11, 2019 1:10 PM

BITCH

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121June 11, 2019 1:11 PM

OOOO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122June 11, 2019 1:11 PM

xoxo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123June 11, 2019 1:11 PM

this is so much fun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124June 11, 2019 1:12 PM

dfsfgg

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125June 11, 2019 1:13 PM

bfdsah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126June 11, 2019 1:13 PM

cccccc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127June 11, 2019 1:13 PM

I think her desperation is [italic]because[/italic] she knows her control over him, if she ever [italic]really[/italic] had any, is over and he's basically doing whatever he wants. I mean look how she's become more manic and desperate as he's been giving less and less fucks this past year.

by Anonymousreply 128June 11, 2019 1:38 PM

R114 Nope? R110 was moi not the spamming troll who makes the bloody missus even more annoying than she already is. I suspect the troll hates Liz with a passion.

by Anonymousreply 129June 11, 2019 8:27 PM

When were Timmy and Armie last seen together this year? Has there been anything other than E's instagram posts?

by Anonymousreply 130June 11, 2019 8:38 PM

R130 publicly, just before timmy set off for TFD & Dune

by Anonymousreply 131June 11, 2019 8:40 PM

Liz can't get enough of attending every Z-list event to get 65347354 pics taken while he falls off the face of the earth for weeks. Yeah, they're definitely heading in the same direction. This is gonna last forever for sure.

by Anonymousreply 132June 12, 2019 4:12 PM

Don’t hold your breath until the next Armie - Timmy public reunion !!! Won’t happen in the ne-ar future ....

by Anonymousreply 133June 12, 2019 4:57 PM

hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134June 12, 2019 5:06 PM

Man, with a simple, youthful style he's hot af. Dress your age, Armie!!!!

by Anonymousreply 135June 12, 2019 5:18 PM

I kinda like that he normally has the worst fashion sense in the world. I like that it's something not all that important to him and got a kick out of him contstantly wearing that embroidered flower jacket eveywhere.

by Anonymousreply 136June 12, 2019 5:35 PM

Yeah I'm down with him wearing the same shit as long as it's not something my 70 yo grandpa would wear. He needs to fire Ilaria stat!

by Anonymousreply 137June 12, 2019 5:46 PM

armie as maxim! lmfao at this account cropping her out, subtle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138June 12, 2019 7:18 PM

What happened to his hairline? You can now actually see the shape of his head! I hope the movie hairstylist just shaved off part of his hair to make him look older, or to suit the look of his character in the film (I am not familiar with its story). Maybe the Maxim character is described as balding.

by Anonymousreply 139June 13, 2019 12:42 AM

[quote]Maybe the Maxim character is described as balding.

Maxim is balding because Armie is balding like his father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140June 13, 2019 3:24 AM

Armie looking his hot-af-self iin the brioni campaign. He was always gorgeous but he found his sexy, need a cold shower sexy!

Maxim de Winter kind of looks like Marty.

by Anonymousreply 141June 13, 2019 6:31 AM

Looking at how tastefully simple yet suave and sexy af Brioni styled him all I gotta say is if he keeps Ilaria on the payroll he's a fucking moron. So much potential wasted. He's a good looking, sexy guy, way to make him bland and unappealing with her godawful grandpa old money clothes. Wake the fuck up, Armie!

by Anonymousreply 142June 13, 2019 12:40 PM

He really lacks confidence or else he wouldn't let that happen.

by Anonymousreply 143June 13, 2019 12:48 PM

I agree Armie looks amazing in those videos. Would love to see more of the costumes for Rebecca

by Anonymousreply 144June 13, 2019 1:09 PM

The new pics of him on Brioni.com do indeed look great. Maybe they will continue to style him in the future. I know they did for HM.

by Anonymousreply 145June 13, 2019 2:56 PM

He looks so good, and more importantly his actual age. So many times he looks Liz's age or older even, even though he is perfectly capable of actually looking 32 with the right styling and grooming. I respect his no fucks given attitude to fashion 90% percent of the time, but on occasions like public events the stylist needs to do a way better job, actualy take into account his body shape and age and so on. He is literally 2 years into his 30's lol

by Anonymousreply 146June 13, 2019 3:08 PM

r138 lmfao istg whoever's behind that account does not like Liz. Now I'm dying to know who runs it cause they obviously got direct info from someone who knows Armie/his team/Armie himself? so who could it be.

by Anonymousreply 147June 13, 2019 3:19 PM

I like that account a lot. It’s very professional looking and no nonsense. It’s just focused on Armie and his work, no embarrassing Liz BS. Exactly what he needs right now. That plus the “inside info” they’ve gotten makes me think it’s affiliated with him and/or his team. The fact that they hate Liz makes it even better but very curious because everyone in his life seems to kiss her ass.

by Anonymousreply 148June 13, 2019 3:28 PM

Yeah, this crop out was so petty. Like she was all small in a corner they could've let her in the pic but nope. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 149June 13, 2019 3:34 PM

*left her

by Anonymousreply 150June 13, 2019 3:35 PM

It's a great account for him. Maybe his people hear some of the criticism and decided this type of account away from her career was a good move

by Anonymousreply 151June 14, 2019 1:37 AM

R149 I wouldn't be so quick to assume that account edited out the old bird out of spite.... insta photos have to have a specific suze and better to behead her than cut out more of Armie. Although, the cropping job was on point. Lol

by Anonymousreply 152June 14, 2019 1:37 AM

I thought she was scouting new locations for a new Bakery ?

by Anonymousreply 153June 14, 2019 1:44 AM

R153 The only thing she scouts for is insta content. The whole bakery thing is part of a narrative that she has an occupation.

by Anonymousreply 154June 14, 2019 1:50 AM

Elizabeth's and Armie's shit are sooooo tiring, I can't understand why they have followers on sm, for God! What kind of people follow them? Armie's Instagram is a Liz's fan page, he relates every post to her and her account is only about how rich, beautiful, elegant, smart, busy, loved and sexy she is, but the only things people see are bizarre photoshoped pics of a tacky and lunatic stepford wife, with stepford kids and stepford husband from Arkansas of the 50's. Sometimes I think Armie and Liz live in a sanatorium

by Anonymousreply 155June 14, 2019 3:48 AM

R155 Liz and sexy in the same sentence is a contradiction of terms. She's bout as sexy as a stale bagel.

by Anonymousreply 156June 14, 2019 8:14 AM

Ok, I have scrolled through these threads a few times now for gossip (there is none lol) but I have to ask: why do you hate his wife so much? Did she actually do anything? Y'all really hate her but I can't see anything she has done besides be annoying on instagram?? Genuinely curious...

by Anonymousreply 157June 14, 2019 8:25 AM

They're all jealous bitch trolls.

by Anonymousreply 158June 14, 2019 8:28 AM

R157 I stopped following her, but you have follow her and look at the stories. In the past she has belittled her husband and their children, showing them when they have been sick in the car. At one point Ford was constantly being car sick and it took a few showings of this on IG before someone clearly told her how to remedy this. She is thirsty for fame, flew all the way to Australia for 24 hours to attend one film premiere. What you are seeing now is nothing compared to the past. And what she shows now on IG is about keeping up appearances. She outright lies, for instance claiming to still be on holiday when they were back in the US, her husband was IG'd the same day in a gym, or posting pictures of her husband to make it look he is home when he is patently working in another country. There's more... I wasn't even seeing everything.

by Anonymousreply 159June 14, 2019 9:16 AM

R159 This just reads like a fangirl overanalyzing someone's behavior on social media... Flying to Australia for 24h for a film premiere sounds like something most people in the industry would do if they were invited lol. I guess she wants to achieve some level of fame to stay relevant but this just seems like an overreaction.

by Anonymousreply 160June 14, 2019 9:44 AM

OK to fly to Australia for 24hrs, if you are an actor, not a wife, flying for work. And clearly it's OK to show your sick children on IG with no respect for them or how it looks. And relevant for what? Next thing you will be saying is that she actually works in those bakeries. She lost her own relevancy when she gave up a lacklustre career to marry an actor with oil money inheritance. Her current relevancy relates only in relation to his career.

by Anonymousreply 161June 14, 2019 9:53 AM

That Australia thing was crazy. He actually flew out with Dev and then she took an 18 hour flight alone for a scrap of red carpet. No other spouse of any actor in the movie was even there. She's fucking nuts.

by Anonymousreply 162June 14, 2019 10:11 AM

Alright, you all seem convinced of your position and I frankly don't care enough to defend this woman. Still seems like an overreaction on the same level as fangirls who "ship" him with his co-star and therefore want her out of the picture.

R162 "She's fucking nuts" - this is exactly my point. Her behavior reeks of desperation but this is such an overreaction it's laughable.

by Anonymousreply 163June 14, 2019 10:15 AM

R163. I wouldn't bother trying to make sense of it. A lot of these posters rant and express rage over everything this woman does, but refuse to stop following her SM for some reason. Every tweet, like, instagram etc from her they know immediately and inside and out. They are the cause of their own misery. I just don't get it. But whatever. It's their life.

by Anonymousreply 164June 14, 2019 10:25 AM

You should just leave it at that then No one will stop criticizing her like people won't stop criticizing Armie when he deserves it either. Those who can't deal with that should just stay off DL.

by Anonymousreply 165June 14, 2019 10:27 AM

I think people, especially shippers, tend to exaggerate about every little thing she does but her behaviour is often bizarre and attention seeking. Armie fans also dislike her because she affects him and his career negatively. There have been plenty of times this year where they do the happy married couple act yet he almost refuses to kiss her or seems like he wants to get away from her, and they were awkward in 2018 too. Why would people like her when it looks like her husband barely does?

by Anonymousreply 166June 14, 2019 11:44 AM

Her sm activity often makes her look ridiculous, especially arguing with "fans" and saying crap like "I'm a great mother". No, you're not, you're reckless and selfish and constantly use your own kids for cheap publicity.

And I do agree that she's bad for Amie's image. An opportunistic wife is never a good look, makes them both seem tacky and desperate.

by Anonymousreply 167June 14, 2019 11:54 AM

Wish we had more set pics of Rebecca and when does Death on the Nile start filming ? Did Armie also hint at another project at end of year? Thank you

by Anonymousreply 168June 14, 2019 1:23 PM

Armie looks hot af in those new pics. Timmy is damn lucky to be hitting that.

by Anonymousreply 169June 14, 2019 1:36 PM

She’s certainly not doing him any favors. I honestly get the impression that she’s holding him back from his full potential as an actor.

by Anonymousreply 170June 14, 2019 3:00 PM

So agree, r170!

by Anonymousreply 171June 14, 2019 3:10 PM

I agree too, r170. I think most of us here feel that way about her. lol

by Anonymousreply 172June 14, 2019 3:19 PM

I'm like 75% certain this is Armie's finsta...possible or no?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173June 14, 2019 4:01 PM

Anything is possible but you think it's his finsta based on what? Give us more details.

by Anonymousreply 174June 14, 2019 4:18 PM

Nah, that’s a good friend of Armie’s.

by Anonymousreply 175June 14, 2019 4:20 PM

I knew I’d seen him tagged before by Timmy. He was in Austin. Here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176June 14, 2019 5:04 PM

So Liz is at Disneyland with the kids. Then I guess she's going to London? I hope she's too busy shopping and posting on IG while in London to spend any time with Armie.

by Anonymousreply 177June 15, 2019 2:06 PM

Beautiful locals for Rebecca

by Anonymousreply 178June 15, 2019 3:32 PM

R177 Yes! She's going to London, actually she said she was going but she prefered to stay one more day at Disney. I still wonder why Armie didn't post anything for their anniversary and didn't like her post for their anniversary, it's so weird, the Armie I know would never pass their anniversary post, he has doing this for 8 years, and the weeding tatoo? Has he done the 9 th?

by Anonymousreply 179June 16, 2019 3:09 AM

lol who ordered that British GQ article on these two fools? I mean Armie's style is nothing to write home about and Liz, well who even gives a fuck about her. I guess since she didn't go to London (yet) someone needs to keep the narrative alive.

by Anonymousreply 180June 16, 2019 10:21 AM

R180, link please!

by Anonymousreply 181June 16, 2019 10:28 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182June 16, 2019 10:38 AM

Oh that is cringy lmao. Reminds me of those DM articles with her, like trying to get her name to stick. They've been married 9 years and the GP aren't interested, they need to stop trying to sell themselves as a couple. More focus on pushing armie as an actor. Despite armies twitter protest, you just can't change the fact she is the wife. She hasn't found fame outside of armie, what she does is all linked to him in some way. It's the way they've made things, neither of them should get bothered by the fact people people don't know her name alone.

by Anonymousreply 183June 16, 2019 10:50 AM

Yeah just no. She's not good for his image at. all. The last things his team should be doing is try to sell them together. No one likes her, even he looks like he doesn't anymore. Just let it go.

by Anonymousreply 184June 16, 2019 10:59 AM

*thing

by Anonymousreply 185June 16, 2019 11:00 AM

I imagine Armie reading these comments like: "Hm, these gays don't think she's good for my image... Maybe I should get a divorce so I can focus on what truly matters: my acting career."

by Anonymousreply 186June 16, 2019 11:16 AM

He doesn't really give a shit about his career. That's what's most damaging, his lunatic wife and her behaviour are just a consequence of that.

by Anonymousreply 187June 16, 2019 11:40 AM

R182 "given both of their booming acting careers"

what

by Anonymousreply 188June 16, 2019 2:34 PM

"He doesn't really give a shit about his career. " Rich kid syndrome. He never hard to work hard for anything and he sure as hell isn't going to start now.

by Anonymousreply 189June 16, 2019 2:43 PM

I knew GQ owner is very close to Armie, maybe that's the reason of this article, there's a mistery involving their marriage, this obsession to be known as the perfect Hollywood couple and this obsession to make her happen as a celebrity is the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Batman trilogy would make Armie a star, loosing this role for a reserved actor with no sm, no desperate wife and with no kids, certainly made Armie question things about the image he has trying to sell with that woman, maybe he realized Hollywood is not interested in how much he loves her and is not interested in that kids dressed like ghosts from the 70's horror movies

by Anonymousreply 190June 16, 2019 5:09 PM

Elizabeth just posted for the father's day, she wrote Los Angeles, and said she's grateful for Armie belong to her and to the kids. Is Armie in L.A? Am I crazy or she is crazy? She had written on her storie she was going to London. Is that an old pic? I'm confused

by Anonymousreply 191June 16, 2019 8:18 PM

Her passport or visa or whatever was blocked, or there was some sort of issue. So they're not going right away until they get that sorted.

by Anonymousreply 192June 16, 2019 8:20 PM

R191 it's an old photo from that weekend break they were selling a few months back, she isn't pretending to be in LA with armie (but I think she is now with the kids, cause of that visa stuff that didn't make sense)

by Anonymousreply 193June 16, 2019 8:21 PM

R191 i’s an old photo

by Anonymousreply 194June 16, 2019 8:22 PM

Isn’t travel to the UK visa free for Americans? The visa issue confused me

by Anonymousreply 195June 16, 2019 8:23 PM

What problem with Visa? She was in London 15 days ago and visa is needed only for work

by Anonymousreply 196June 16, 2019 8:24 PM

She said she was having production visa issues, which implies that it’s a visa for work/crew? Which she’s not? Idk, the woman is crazy and lies about literally everything

by Anonymousreply 197June 16, 2019 8:25 PM

Maybe Armie decided to go to L.A after the problem with her visa to spend the father's day with them, I'm waiting for his post

by Anonymousreply 198June 16, 2019 8:27 PM

R198 he's filming in Europe, he can't pop to LA for a day. Had he done that, she'd have photos

by Anonymousreply 199June 16, 2019 8:28 PM

Nah, that’s an old pic from their weird Palm Springs getaway a couple months ago

by Anonymousreply 200June 16, 2019 8:29 PM

^^^ When he refused to change out of the peach shirt

by Anonymousreply 201June 16, 2019 8:30 PM

weirder than that was how the photos appeared on a couple of magazine IGs. That with the non stop gramming, the whole thing was just to sell. It was just a weekend break with the family, it should've been more private...that's not how they do tho

by Anonymousreply 202June 16, 2019 8:33 PM

Because Liz’s IG only sees any type of activity when she posts about Armie and she knows this.

by Anonymousreply 203June 16, 2019 8:36 PM

She was lying, a visa isn't needed for US citizens visiting the UK for less than 6 months, either for work or tourism. She is either not going or going later in the month. Shooting finishes July.

by Anonymousreply 204June 16, 2019 9:08 PM

R204 Maybe she wants to be in London for more than 6 months

by Anonymousreply 205June 16, 2019 10:37 PM

R205 Hadn't thought of that but that seems very unlikely. What about her kids? And her bakery, which she doesn't really run but needs to pretend that she does? Also, she'd be staying for Armie but he doesn't have 6 whole months left of shooting, does he?

by Anonymousreply 206June 16, 2019 10:45 PM

Guys she's opening another bakery there to add to her "baking empire", duh!

by Anonymousreply 207June 16, 2019 10:45 PM

R205 you think they are going to stay in London till the ending of DOTN? Enroll Harper in the same school that Charlotte Wales goes to? Go to have tea at Frogmore cottage in Windsor? The horror...

by Anonymousreply 208June 16, 2019 10:48 PM

Rebecca is scheduled to finish filming at the end of July so no, she’s not planning to be there for six months lol. Who knows what’s really going on with her London trip. I’m sure she’ll get there eventually but the visa thing is BS.

by Anonymousreply 209June 16, 2019 10:49 PM

I am not a Charmie and I dont hate Elizabeth, but the aesthetic she follows with her babies is downright creepy... and so consistent!! Do other celebs do this kind of a thing? Its so weird to see her and Armie in normal clothes, and their kids in victorian doll clothes.... Oh well, her kids her choice

by Anonymousreply 210June 16, 2019 11:52 PM

Does Armie shoot Nile right after Rebecca?

by Anonymousreply 211June 17, 2019 1:38 AM

No, DONT doesn’t start shooting till sometime in September

by Anonymousreply 212June 17, 2019 1:39 AM

GQ "given both of their booming acting careers and frequent attendance across red carpets" - pardon me while I laugh.... hard! That's an absoloute pearl.

That father's day picture is another cracker. Armie and the kids all normal but then you look at the woman's face and go....wtf? Is he married to photoshop?

by Anonymousreply 213June 17, 2019 1:55 AM

R213 Yes! He is, but he seems (or seemed) to like this, I remember a ridiculous post of her, there was so much photoshop that she was unrecognizable, so Armie wrote: "I love you my extra wife" she replied with an acid comment, btw, did Armie post something for the father's day?

by Anonymousreply 214June 17, 2019 3:16 AM

So this post on tumblr...some of it I don't really get what they're tryna say it's written very dramatically lol, and I'm not gonna take it all as truth at all, but some interesting bits

[quote] I have now had some confirmation offline that Armie is communicating with fans directly to promote his work. This makes me very happy that he isn’t oblivious to his shitty PR situation. There are plenty of us who hate the way he’s been portrayed and maybe he does too. It relieves me to know that some of the private stuff that’s been circulating on SM has been directly from him. He knows about Charmies. How he feels about us I don’t know specifically but the posts concerned have been easily identified by me and definitely some of you. They are intended for his fans and they are about his work. They have appeared on tumblr and instagram.

this is about that IG account I'm guessing? So armies giving them that inside info himself? Which makes sense, also;

[quote] I’m told he will stick to independent movies and is producing films. I hope with female directors as part of the equation. I was also told (I can’t confirm this though) that CMBYN has been a mixed blessing to him and he wants to scale down.

[quote] So follow those tumblr and insta accounts that give us breadcrumbs and are the source of personal photos. You know which ones! I suspected both Armie and Timmy are doing it. I have been told by this “fan and friend” that Armie is definitely doing it. And he is very aware of his reputation and what is being said about him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215June 17, 2019 11:01 AM

R215 wow this person on tumblr needs help

by Anonymousreply 216June 17, 2019 11:07 AM

R216 I know they're charmie and some of it's ott (and it seems theyve been hounding that IG account lol) but I want to know how much truth is in it. Not sure I believe the stuff about the work he wants to do, but armie being the source of the inside info is believable. I do think his IG posts are now from his PR people, like a lot of celebs. Last few posts have all been ads and impersonal. I'm not sure why though they'd announce the kamp news through a fan account, and not from armie himself (or wife even). There is also this thing about the IG account omitting Liz, but I think it's just so it's 100% work focused, which armie might really like (enough to give them info) Idk, it's all a bit weird

by Anonymousreply 217June 17, 2019 11:19 AM

[quote]I am not a Charmie and I dont hate Elizabeth, but the aesthetic she follows with her babies is downright creepy... and so consistent!! Do other celebs do this kind of a thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218June 17, 2019 11:41 AM

R217 well I agree about that fan acount being connected in some way to armie/his team. I think it also serves as a promo acc for rebecca.

by Anonymousreply 219June 17, 2019 11:41 AM

This faux "concern" for Armie's career and personal life is laughable. I can't believe I'm seeing deranged fangirls hoping he gets a divorce from a woman he's been married to for years before he was even relevant. If he wanted to leave her, he would. Now, do I wish we could see him getting it on with Twinky Timmy some more? Of course. It just ain't happening girls.

by Anonymousreply 220June 17, 2019 11:50 AM

Why R216? What they say seems interesting and believable. If he really intends to stick to producing I think is a good idea. It will help to make the industry take him more seriously, although it is going to be a loss not seeing his beautiful face around, but what to do...

by Anonymousreply 221June 17, 2019 11:53 AM

[quote] ... getting it on with Twinky Timmy some more? Of course. It just ain't happening girls.

Maybe not in public ...

by Anonymousreply 222June 17, 2019 11:54 AM

These chamies are mentally ill. Do your parents or family know that you're obsessive with two guys fucking?

by Anonymousreply 223June 17, 2019 12:13 PM

That whole thing from tumblr I find totally believable, it’s no coincidence he stopped ranting on sm (although he made himself seem relatable talking about how much he loved fried chicken), scaling down his presence in the wife’s bullshit. Someone around him had to notice........he keeps taking paycheck roles that goes straight to dvd, keeps taking advertisement jobs..........he needs to shake it up and do something away from the “married, unappealing father of two” narrative......

by Anonymousreply 224June 17, 2019 12:45 PM

R221 the producing thing sounds great and I'm all for it, it's just the rest of the post... "I have now had some confirmation offline" - wtf

by Anonymousreply 225June 17, 2019 12:49 PM

What do you suggest he does R224, jump on Ellen's couch declaring his undying love for Tim a la Tom Cruise?

by Anonymousreply 226June 17, 2019 1:55 PM

Liz's gambit is paying off.  She has achieved British GQ inclusion.

Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers' Best Looks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227June 18, 2019 12:32 AM

Already posted at R182, R227--but yes, she's probably thrilled out of her mind. Somebody needs to tell them that pushing themselves in the media as some sort of fashionista supercouple is the road to ruin.

That Tumblr post above...I don't find it as credible as many of you seem to, but maybe I'm missing something. Have seen so many of these kinds of posts before, and they almost always are nothing more than a stan creating a narrative in which 'inside' info is being delivered to the fans in covert and coded ways, and getting off on the attention they receive for being the messenger of that info to the group. That quote 'I’m told he will stick to independent movies and is producing films' - he has no choice but to stick to independent films, because the studios aren't knocking at his door and he apparently doesn't want to do TV, or isn't being offered anything there. What films is he producing? There's no sign of that. This person is probably yet another nut in a fandom that really doesn't need any more.

by Anonymousreply 228June 18, 2019 1:24 AM

R228 I agree, once someone wrote a tweet for Armie, that person was rude and bitter, but I'm thinking about that now, that person wrote something like this:" In ten years roles will disapear and you'll have only two things in your life, your creepy wife and the counter of that bakery". Armie replied this person, his response shows me how this silly tweet from a hater hit him, I think he knows studios won't knock his door forever, he's not a great actor and his beauty is the reason he still have invitations, but beauty doesn't last forever

by Anonymousreply 229June 18, 2019 2:24 AM

Oh Lord.......r227. As if Liz's ego needs to be any bigger than it already is.

by Anonymousreply 230June 18, 2019 2:28 AM

Death on the Nile is not an independent movie, Murder on the Orient express was a massive hit, it grossed 5 times the cost of producing. Kenneth Branagh is an extremely respected actor and director.

by Anonymousreply 231June 18, 2019 5:13 AM

R228, I don't see what the problem is. They are a stylish couple — not always —, but enough times to merit an article like this one. They are very glamorous and have the kind of lifestyle that provokes envy.

by Anonymousreply 232June 18, 2019 2:15 PM

R232. Uh oh. You're about to get it.

by Anonymousreply 233June 18, 2019 2:16 PM

R232 you think GQ did that article only because people are really interested in them as a couple and they have stand out fashion? hm, ok

by Anonymousreply 234June 18, 2019 2:24 PM

I know and I don't care R233

by Anonymousreply 235June 18, 2019 2:41 PM

Armie melts himself in praise for her in interviews, but his expressions with her in videos and pics are of someone dead inside. He's not liking each fucking post of her like he used to do in the past, he did something I thought impossible, he passed his annual anniversary's and mother's day post, I don't know what his current behavior means but I think that it's related to Batman, before the oficial announcement of Pattinson Armie was still licking her ass on sm and he stopped when Pattinson was confirmed. Elizabeth will be 67 years old in 28/july. Will Armie post "love you wife" for her at this day?

by Anonymousreply 236June 18, 2019 3:57 PM

[quote]They are a stylish couple — not always —, but enough times to merit an article like this one. They are very glamorous and have the kind of lifestyle that provokes envy.

He needs to FIRE his stylist, who dresses him in ill-fitting, unsuitable crap far too often, and she almost never wears anything that truly flatters her. She could, but doesn't. Their clothes may be expensive, but for what they cost, both of them should look magnificent 24/7, and they simply don't. That's why it's a mistake to try to push them as style icons, because they're not. They both have a long way to go with that.

And their lifestyle is not all that enviable. He's usually away from home working on films where he's not making that much money, and she runs around like a headless chicken putting on a show to make people believe she's SO BUSY and everything is perfect, while she starves herself. Their kids are props, and the whole lot of them are surrounded by religious nut jobs and Trump fans. No one is jealous of this mess.

by Anonymousreply 237June 18, 2019 4:17 PM

I like the French actor "Armand Marteau", star of the French dub of CMBYN. He's very butch and sexy.

Tim O'Tay soes his own dubbing work on the French version.

by Anonymousreply 238June 18, 2019 4:24 PM

You don't know what you're talking about. The french actor that dubs Timo in CMBYN is Gabriel Bismuth-Bienaimé and he looks like this....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239June 18, 2019 8:57 PM

The guy dubbing Armie, however, is way sexier...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240June 18, 2019 9:05 PM

R277 Mrs Hammer is aa stylish as her "booming acting career" rotflol

by Anonymousreply 241June 19, 2019 12:28 AM

I have a lot of fun with the dataloungue's comments on Liz Liz. Now frankly speaking, she really has a very negative presence for Armie's career. It's evident. I also think he does not feel any more sexual attraction for her. Armie now seems colder with his wife.

by Anonymousreply 242June 19, 2019 2:35 AM

R 242 "Armie now seems colder with his wife." And you can feel this from... his presence on social media? Or did you speak to his family and friends?

by Anonymousreply 243June 19, 2019 2:59 AM

cold in everything. in the wedding anniversary videos he did not seem to be in love. he gives me the impression of being a kid who did not grow up mentally but is in the process and when he is really an "adult" goodbye elizabeth lol.

by Anonymousreply 244June 19, 2019 4:27 AM

Getting pro ana at Disney!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245June 19, 2019 4:30 AM

I get the impression that the messages he wrote earlier to her in instagram seemed to compensate for something wrong he does. She was already attractive, she was a beautiful brunette, but now she is old and boring. If he has not betrayed yet, it will happen.

by Anonymousreply 246June 19, 2019 4:35 AM

looks like wife & kids are heading to london (or somewhere on a plane) That strange last minute totally unexpected visa issue that kept them away on fathers day must have been sorted! Yay! Was it last fathers day he ran away somewhere? Pretty crap to have spent 2 years in a row away from his kids (not saying this years his fault, he was working)

by Anonymousreply 247June 19, 2019 12:53 PM

What an "amazing father and husband" he is.

by Anonymousreply 248June 19, 2019 12:59 PM

R246 Did he write something for her earlie? Today?

by Anonymousreply 249June 19, 2019 12:59 PM

Oh Liz and her many, many lies, how does anyone still buy that visa bs? Armie probably told her not to come since it was the weekend so his free time, now that he's busy working she can go lmao

by Anonymousreply 250June 19, 2019 1:08 PM

Armie was working last year too. She was the one for two years in a row to act petty as fuck for some dumb reason and not take the kids to see him. Last year: she flew to Colorado for no reason while praising the fuck out of this amazing guy on a plane helping her with Harper. This year: this mysterious problem with a visa she doesn’t need because they are gonna stay for a month. As much as she tries to show people how much they love each other, she hates his guts so much omg

by Anonymousreply 251June 19, 2019 1:12 PM

If their marriage is not dead yet, it's going to happen soon. I agree with R244, once someone wrote Armie is still with her because he's a little boy and he will leave her when he grow up. I can't see any kind of sexual appeal in that woman, Armie behaves as if he were her third kid, not as her lover, her man. I can understand why he fell in love with her years ago, she was interesting, kind, beautiful, down to earth, but I can't understand why he's still with her, she became a lunatic stepford housewife, starving to fit on her futilities, who dresses like e clown and behaves like a 12 year old spoiled girl

by Anonymousreply 252June 19, 2019 1:20 PM

Nah, if he wanted her around she's be there every second of the day shoving the camera in his face to show off husband. He doesn't want her around, like how he took off to Europe without even telling her and only appeared on her ista after a day of her wandering around London and making all that show of their anniversary by herself. She's desperate to show how married they are but he's not giving her much to work with. Not even liking her PR posts on their wedding anniversary or father's day even though he's still active on insta liking and commenting on his friends' stuff.

by Anonymousreply 253June 19, 2019 1:23 PM

I think the problem with visa was not about London, I think they're going to spend the summer in other country, Liz is liking things about Italy, she liked a post of that hotel she was with Armie in Italy, that hotel where she took a pic and post, the post Armie liked few days ago, I think they're going to there

by Anonymousreply 254June 19, 2019 1:24 PM

Yeah I think he isn’t gonna let her do what she wants forever. He is “growing up”, he clearly has changed and matured since he started dating her, he was 19 ffs. Rarely people stay the same as they were at 19. I don’t see this marriage lasting.

by Anonymousreply 255June 19, 2019 1:25 PM

She always likes those pics and they do not need a visa for European countries lol so no, that was a lie to excuse herself as to why she wasn’t taking the kids to London for Father’s Day. Sure, they might go on vacation once he has finished, but she doesn’t need a visa. And him liking a 9 months old pic proves nothing tbh especially since he probably liked it by mistake.

by Anonymousreply 256June 19, 2019 1:28 PM

She has previously said they are spending the summer in London. Then on the kids end of school year board (the one she couldn’t get them to hold) it said they were spending the summer in London. How much time exactly remains to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 257June 19, 2019 2:50 PM

They still don’t need a Visa.

by Anonymousreply 258June 19, 2019 2:53 PM

Apparently this is what the kind of comment he wanted to make on their anniversary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259June 19, 2019 3:06 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260June 19, 2019 3:06 PM

lol weeell. It's sure in line with his attitude towards Liz and their marriage these past few months.

by Anonymousreply 261June 19, 2019 3:11 PM

Last year he tweeted that slavery quote on the day of his wedding anniversary, now he was on insta trolling his friend (and I remember he also liked some other stuff no receipts tho) instead of making an anniversary post or at least bothering to like Liz'. He hates her and his marriage. How long can this possibly last?

by Anonymousreply 262June 19, 2019 3:21 PM

Wait.....hold up. Armie actually commented to a MAN he wants him to wear less clothes? Wtf? Am I understanding this right?

by Anonymousreply 263June 19, 2019 3:28 PM

R243 He didn't post anything for their anniversary this year and he didn't like any of her recent posts. There's been a distinct lack of intimacy between them since at least the beginning of the year. In February he refused to kiss her in front of paps after their double date, and that same night he looked like he wanted to be anywhere but on stage with her. In her insta vid from Feb 10 he pulls away when her face gets close to his. For Valentine's Day she even captioned it as "Unclear if it's smooching or chin biting". Independent Spirit Awards were awkward too. He didn't kiss her in her anniversary picture, just put his tongue out. If it had happened once I would think they were having an off day but it's clearly a longstanding pattern. He played along but he's been doing the bare minimum, especially now. Whatever is going on, I hope he's finding happiness somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 264June 19, 2019 3:31 PM

Agree with everything you said, r264. It's quite noticeable that something isn't right in their marriage no matter how much Liz tries to make it appear as if they're still a happy couple.

by Anonymousreply 265June 19, 2019 3:35 PM

R263 Yes.

by Anonymousreply 266June 19, 2019 3:45 PM

^ Though to be fair, that guy also asked what he could/should do to have more followers so maybe Armie was just offering general advice.

by Anonymousreply 267June 19, 2019 3:48 PM

It’s clear that this marriage isn’t gonna last. Give it a couple of years, even less and miss C will post a pic telling how she is devastated that her source of income is leaving her to be happy and mentally healthy. Which he isn’t at the moment. Clearly.

by Anonymousreply 268June 19, 2019 3:56 PM

I can’t wait to see how hard she will try this month to show how her marriage is peeeerfect lmao I have already the popcorns out. The show is about to start.

by Anonymousreply 269June 19, 2019 3:57 PM

R254 American citizens do not need a visa to visit Italy for up to 90 days stay, so no, she lied as usual!

by Anonymousreply 270June 19, 2019 4:06 PM

r263 lmao, ikr? He's telling a man to wear less clothes on his romantic wedding anniv when all his wife gets is a pic with him sticking out his tongue. The shade.

If Liz had any dignity left she'd stop chasing after a man that obviously doesn't want her anymore but she won't because she's pathetic. He's gonna be the one to put an end to this embarrassing spectacle, until then she'll continue lying, following him around and all the crap she usually does to show how happy her marriage is.

by Anonymousreply 271June 19, 2019 4:16 PM

It is clear that Armie does not feel any more sexual desire for liz. It's evident. man is a sexual being while women are more sentimental. goodbye liz, you're no longer the hot woman before, your husband has already noticed and no longer makes a point of showing that you still feel desire.

by Anonymousreply 272June 19, 2019 4:24 PM

R267 The timing is hilarious but that's probably what it was. Not that he hasn't played up being into men before though, like that interview where he talks about kissing Leo. Whether he's actually being serious or not is up to you.

by Anonymousreply 273June 19, 2019 4:27 PM

I mean I'm sure he was just joking but the fact is he went on insta and commented and liked stuff while he didn't even bother liking Liz' post. He could've stayed off but he chose to go online where his followers could see his activity. I doubt the timing is a coincidence given what he's tweeted last year.

by Anonymousreply 274June 19, 2019 4:34 PM

R272 just came back from the 1950's.

by Anonymousreply 275June 19, 2019 4:44 PM

This marriage was doomed the day Armie and Timmy met.

by Anonymousreply 276June 19, 2019 5:06 PM

R276 Sad but true. Liz probably rues the day Armie agreed to make that movie.

by Anonymousreply 277June 19, 2019 5:12 PM

[quote]Wait.....hold up. Armie actually commented to a MAN he wants him to wear less clothes? Wtf? Am I understanding this right?

It's not like it's some random he was saying that to; it's his Free Fire costar Jack Reynor.

by Anonymousreply 278June 19, 2019 7:18 PM

Short vid of Armie in London today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279June 19, 2019 7:28 PM

Someone's in a good mood lmao. gee I wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 280June 19, 2019 7:59 PM

R280 could be because he’s going to have Liz with him in London ?! :-))

by Anonymousreply 281June 19, 2019 8:01 PM

R280, how does walking down the sidewalk equals being in a good mood , lizbots?!

by Anonymousreply 282June 19, 2019 8:02 PM

R279 lol only just noticed he puts his finger up at the end. Playful or pissed at being filmed like that? His face looked pissed but I wouldn't be sure from a 3 sec video

by Anonymousreply 283June 19, 2019 8:05 PM

Not good with detecting sarcasm, are you r282?

by Anonymousreply 284June 19, 2019 8:13 PM

R283 He looks pissed and he is pissed. You only flip a stranger off if you're mad at them.

by Anonymousreply 285June 19, 2019 8:19 PM

R285 I guess, but he does it so many times in photos like a natural reflex so I'm not 100% about him being angry at that person filming. Tbh I don't think he has any reason to be angry, it's not like he's always hounded by people taking photos lol. Part of being a celeb is getting randos tryna catch a photo or video when your walking down the street. But I've been getting fed up vibes from armie for a while now, about a lot of stuff lol

by Anonymousreply 286June 19, 2019 8:25 PM

Don't think he's pissed at the stranger, if you notice he's first waving then giving an okay sign, then the finger. He looks pissed as he's hanging up, before he even noticed he was being filmed.

by Anonymousreply 287June 19, 2019 8:25 PM

Flipping the finger is like his calling card and he has outright admitted that, so you never really know if he is pissed or not. He looked good though, I'll say that.

by Anonymousreply 288June 19, 2019 8:27 PM

I guess it's up to interpretation then. I thought he was angrily waving at the stranger to make him realise he was being intrusive and then opted to give him the finger.

by Anonymousreply 289June 19, 2019 8:32 PM

With that being said, is this the first sighting we've got in London since he started filming? I wonder if he wa sparticularly discreet until then or it's just that no one recognised him before?

by Anonymousreply 290June 19, 2019 8:34 PM

He has been away from Liz for 16 days, maybe they're going to have sex today

by Anonymousreply 291June 19, 2019 8:35 PM

R289 thats kinda how I saw it, him acknowledging he was being filmed then reacting. He had a pissed looking face when he came off the phone and it didn't change when he saw the camera. Probably over anylizing, we'll never know. R290 there was that photo from @hughiemann from may 29, but that wasn't a fan sighting, so he's not been spotted once in London (and wherever the hell he was that week before) for a 6'5' actor he's good at laying low lol ( but I suppose he isn't THAT well known)

by Anonymousreply 292June 19, 2019 8:38 PM

Sure. I honestly don’t think Liz is up for that lmao. Not anymore. Maybe he looks pissed because he will have to deal with her.

by Anonymousreply 293June 19, 2019 8:39 PM

Sure, maybe he's gonna have sex today. But not with Liz.

by Anonymousreply 294June 19, 2019 8:44 PM

poor armie, I imagine who he was on the phone to get so angry hahahahahaa

by Anonymousreply 295June 19, 2019 9:01 PM

alec baldwin's spanish wife is younger than liz. remembering that Baldwin was exactly 4 years younger than Liz. kim basinger. poor elizabeth, armie's girlfriend must be 7 years old LOL

by Anonymousreply 296June 19, 2019 9:03 PM

Well his freedom is over and done with, slavery mode on from now on. I'd be pissed too.

by Anonymousreply 297June 19, 2019 9:06 PM

I love how Liz never let people down. She hasn’t seen her husband for a month? She spends the reunion on her phone. Predictable.

by Anonymousreply 298June 19, 2019 9:19 PM

How long until Armie's next meltdown? Countdown starts today...

by Anonymousreply 299June 19, 2019 9:23 PM

He looks hot af in that video. Timmy is so lucky to be hitting that. Was he rude giving the finger? Yes, but that's just him I guess. I don't care I'd still do him. lol

I didn't realize his comment about wearing less clothes was to his co-star. I think the fact that he said this to a man in general is what caught my attention. Does Liz know he makes those kind of comments about men? lmao

by Anonymousreply 300June 19, 2019 9:32 PM

R270 Im not entirely sure but I think that if you live outside the usa for 6 months and a day you are not considered a resident for tax purposes. Armie stayed in Canada earlier this year, he's been in Europe for a while now and has death on the Nile later in the year. Maybe he's staying here ro prepare for DOTN instead of going back to the usa only to come back a couple of weeks later.

by Anonymousreply 301June 19, 2019 11:03 PM

He has a long head tbh... but I like him

by Anonymousreply 302June 20, 2019 12:00 AM

Good to see Armie with his kids but I can feel his passive aggressiveness towards her all the way from here.

by Anonymousreply 303June 20, 2019 12:02 AM

poor armie, you'll be forced to have sex with your old wife : '(

by Anonymousreply 304June 20, 2019 12:55 AM

I remembered a very funny comment from someone about the message of Christmas light. One of the children was with Santa and she wrote as if it were the child speaking "Santa Claus wants a little brother or little sister of Christmas present." SPEAK LIZ, MAYBE THE UTERUS THAT GETS ANOTHER CHILD DOES NOT BE YOURS. Lol hahaha

by Anonymousreply 305June 20, 2019 1:11 AM

[quote] how does walking down the sidewalk equals being in a good mood , lizbots?!

Love it. There are Charmies, Lilothees, and now Lizbots. Be sure to start the next thread with Lizbot in the title. Lizbot, Lizbot, Lizbot, Lizbots, all of you!

by Anonymousreply 306June 20, 2019 1:29 AM

R306, I should trademark that term then!

by Anonymousreply 307June 20, 2019 2:43 AM

So Liz and the Stepford kids are in London. I hope Liz is too busy shopping and posting pics on IG to spend much time with Armie.

by Anonymousreply 308June 20, 2019 2:50 AM

Armie wouldn't even agree to show his face on Liz's IG when it involves a reunion with his kids. He's really had it. Unfortunately he won't be able to escape it much longer I'm afraid.

by Anonymousreply 309June 20, 2019 3:24 AM

He might stay, but the kids have school in September so it’s still not six months. Barely 3.

by Anonymousreply 310June 20, 2019 5:06 AM

Well.... the show has stated !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311June 20, 2019 6:13 AM

The video of Armie walking past the coffee shop (Wayne’s Coffee) is about 10 yards down the road from the photos of him with the kids. It’s all Kensington High Street. Rather public place for a reunion.

by Anonymousreply 312June 20, 2019 11:26 AM

So I wonder if he was walking to meet the kids, or if photo with the kids had already been taken and the video was him going somewhere else. I don't think he'd meet up with them on the street lol, I'm guessing they were hanging out then he left. Also that video she shared of ford & harper walking down the streets of London in the matching victorian doll get up is so weird lol, looks even creepier when they're outside of LA.

by Anonymousreply 313June 20, 2019 11:37 AM

Liz's voice is very annoying. She thinks she's a young girl lol.

by Anonymousreply 314June 20, 2019 11:41 AM

There's an air of him being done and over the whole thing. Honestly the more they drag this on the more they'll hate each other. He's not even hiding it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 315June 20, 2019 11:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316June 20, 2019 12:11 PM

R315 link please or you're delusional

by Anonymousreply 317June 20, 2019 12:31 PM

R313 Yep, the kids looked creepy af. Very out of place.

by Anonymousreply 318June 20, 2019 12:34 PM

r317 sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 319June 20, 2019 12:37 PM

R313, R318 envy is an awful thing. Have you considered therapy?

by Anonymousreply 320June 20, 2019 12:38 PM

So the video of the kids by the buses, E’s photo of Armie hugging the kids and the video of Armie walking past the coffee shop were all taken in the same place at the same time. I wonder how much time they’re spending together.

by Anonymousreply 321June 20, 2019 12:40 PM

It’s kind of weird that they seemingly had their big family reunion in the middle of the street. Unless maybe Armie didn’t have much time and had to be somewhere else right after.

by Anonymousreply 322June 20, 2019 12:48 PM

Agreed R322. Almost reminds me of supervised visitation in a nasty custody battle.

by Anonymousreply 323June 20, 2019 12:54 PM

Idk if that video was taken before or after the reunion but you’d think he’d be in a better mood given he was finally getting to see his kids after a month of being away from them. I just hope he works his shit out.

by Anonymousreply 324June 20, 2019 12:58 PM

That video was posted around 7pm so I think he had probably just finished working when he saw. If he had been spending more time with them than that hug, y’all know she would have documented it lol and yeah meeting in the middle of the street is not really normal unless you have reasons. They could have met in a cafe or directly in the house they are staying. But that pic she posted it’s obviously taken the moment he saw the kids. With Liz it’s very simple. If she doesn’t post Armie, it means he isn’t there.

by Anonymousreply 325June 20, 2019 12:58 PM

In order to get his shit together he needs to dump her and find himself someone else, a new wife/husband whatever lol but it’s pretty clear they look done.

by Anonymousreply 326June 20, 2019 1:00 PM

R316 Content warning please and thank you.

by Anonymousreply 327June 20, 2019 1:07 PM

[quote]In order to get his shit together he needs to dump her

I think he's sloooowly getting there, I can't imagine him doing more than a year or two of this. I wonder if he's waiting for their 10 year mark before calling it quits.

by Anonymousreply 328June 20, 2019 1:08 PM

Well, Timmy has been patiently waiting for three years

by Anonymousreply 329June 20, 2019 1:13 PM

Liz is such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 330June 20, 2019 1:15 PM

I'd be curious to see how Armie behaves when he's single. For all the Liz haters here: yes she's annoying as fuck but the day they officially get separated will also be the day we stop having updates on Armie. This man is increadibly boring to follow.

by Anonymousreply 331June 20, 2019 1:22 PM

R329 He could have a great life with someone who truly adores him and thinks the sun shines out of his ass instead of this shell of a person he’s with now who has no use for him except what she can get out of him. It’s a shame.

by Anonymousreply 332June 20, 2019 1:32 PM

Liz is such a cunt.

Yes, she is.

by Anonymousreply 333June 20, 2019 1:35 PM

Do Armie and Liz have a prenup? I would imagine they do knowing Liz.

by Anonymousreply 334June 20, 2019 1:37 PM

Given how he bought her a house with money from a trust fund, I think he's got his ass covered on the money issue.

by Anonymousreply 335June 20, 2019 1:39 PM

[quote]Do Armie and Liz have a prenup? I would imagine they do knowing Liz.

It's been stated in Armie threads in the past that they don't have one.

by Anonymousreply 336June 20, 2019 1:41 PM

Ah ok. I didn't know that. Thanks r336. I'm actually surprised by this.

by Anonymousreply 337June 20, 2019 1:44 PM

I mean why would he even need a prenup? He didn't make much money as an actor and you know poppa Michael is too smart to put any properties/money on his name hence him buying the house with shady trust fund money.

by Anonymousreply 338June 20, 2019 1:46 PM

I don't know if they'll divorce. I feel like he's trapped and he's going to have to keep this up for as long as possible. I think he probably doesn't want to disrupt the kids' lives, then again I can't imagine their current situation is too good for them either. As much as he doesn't really live by what his parents want and they separated, they weren't in the public eye like him so it would affect his image. Liz seems obsessed with keeping up appearances and she surely doesn't want to let go of the status of being his wife for plenty of reasons. The fact that there's palpable resentment and that he doesn't put as much effort as she does could just be because he doesn't give a fuck but sometimes I get the feeling she's holding something over him.

by Anonymousreply 339June 20, 2019 2:01 PM

I can't even imagine the fallout if Armie ever left Liz.

by Anonymousreply 340June 20, 2019 2:13 PM

I don’t think it’s such an impossible thing to happen, crazier bitches got dumped and going on and on with a marriage that toxic is just gonna make everyone involved even more fucked up. Kids included. Sometimes a divorce is the best solution. It’s 2019, people do it all the time. It happens. Better divorce than live a miserable life. If they keep going like this, one of them will snap and then sure it will be a scandal lol I bet Liz would loooove that. All the attention. Positive or negative, it doesn’t matter.

by Anonymousreply 341June 20, 2019 2:18 PM

lol do people here who think he'll never get a divorce seriously expect him to do 50 more years of this? I mean look how much his attitude changed since last year, now he seems to hate being around her. I don't think he's going to divorce this year and maybe not the next but c'mon, you can't be this delusional to think it's lasting forever.

by Anonymousreply 342June 20, 2019 2:25 PM

R313 Maybe you're right, Harper and Ford were dressed with different clothes in that storie Inside the airplane, I noticed it in that storie with the kids walking on the streets (when they arrived in London before meeting Armie), the kids are with different clothes. I think is possible that Liz and Armie are in different hotels

by Anonymousreply 343June 20, 2019 3:56 PM

R343 I wouldn't expect the kids to stay in the same clothes they flew in, & it doesn't say anything about where they're all staying. I imagine they'll be in a rented place and not a hotel, usually what actors families do for long periods of time.

by Anonymousreply 344June 20, 2019 4:06 PM

Since the rented house is very far from the studio and the company owns some apartments near that, I wouldn’t be surprised if he stayed there. Easier to arrive on set.

by Anonymousreply 345June 20, 2019 4:22 PM

R344 I meant the kids changed the clothes before meeting Armie, where? at the same place Armie is living in London? why they didn't stay at this place to wait Armie? why meet him on the streets? It's almost 7 pm in London rn, and Elizabeth is in silence, her last storie shows her only with the kids, where's Armie? I was taking a look at Armie's instagram, their marriage was so different in the past, it seemed to be so real if we compare to the current days, Armie seemed so comitted and Liz was down do Earth, she used to dress normal clothes, she posted normal pics without that creepy photoshop. God! what happened to them? especially with her? if I was seeing Elizabeth for the first time, I could swear she is not the same woman who is on Armie's Instagram between 2013 and 2015, she became literally other person inside and outside, I can't believe Armie hasn't noticed that

by Anonymousreply 346June 20, 2019 4:23 PM

R346 no one knows for a fact if he meet them up on the street we're just making guesses, and yeah judging by how little she's posting and the way she is I'll assume he isn't spending a whole lot of time with her - but that could just be down to it being a weekday and he'll be filming. That, or he's had enough of being grammed the fuck out of especially with the kids. I'm more inclined to believe armie only briefly met with them and was probably busy with work

by Anonymousreply 347June 20, 2019 4:31 PM

also, it's only 5:30 pm in the UK rn

by Anonymousreply 348June 20, 2019 4:32 PM

Either way, his pissed off mood coming from or going to meet them says a lot.

by Anonymousreply 349June 20, 2019 4:40 PM

the problem is that Armie married very young, now he woke up and sees that his wife has aged and the aesthetic procedures that she does desperately does not make her young, on the contrary, she is not more voluptuous as before, it is men have need for sex and she no longer wakes up in him. Now he sees her as the mother of her children and unattractive. He grew up! this unfortunately happens at weddings especially when the wife is older.

by Anonymousreply 350June 20, 2019 4:50 PM

And I think that now that he fell out of love and sees her like she really is all her flaws are hitting him hard.

by Anonymousreply 351June 20, 2019 5:12 PM

R349 Definitely. I think he's very happy being on his own these days and would have gladly kept his pretend celibacy going for another month at least. I wonder how long Liz is planning to stay in London?

The kids need to spend time with their dad and she clearly loves this city but being around someone who hates your guts would be hard on anyone, even a nutcase like Liz.

by Anonymousreply 352June 20, 2019 5:38 PM

He might be upset ‘cause he just found out that after all the preparation, moving, etc etc........the movie is going straight to dvd anyway......

by Anonymousreply 353June 20, 2019 6:07 PM

Rebecca was always intended for Netflix. WOUNDS or whatever it's been dubbed now will likely end up there.

by Anonymousreply 354June 20, 2019 7:56 PM

R353 and R354 Armie's career won't go further, his last hope was Batman trilogy, I think all of those "love you wife" from (about) 2014 until the beginning of this year was some strategy to build an image of the perfect man in order to get interesting roles, but something hit him when he lost Batman for an actor who is the opposite of him and all of his work after cmbyn failed, I think (and hope) Armie is rethinking about all of his way up to here, Armie put Elizabeth in the first place even um front of his career, was it worth? I remember Armie angry on twiiter 'cause some magazine called Elizabeth as his wife, Armie wrote she was more than that, she was the most important person of his family and the smartest one. In an interview, Armie asked the journalist to write: "Elizabeth Chambers's husband" instead of Armie Hammer, and I remember when he went to Timmy's Instagram to threaten people who were criticizing her. Armie's weird behavior to protect that woman is not normal and makes him to seem a 12 year old autistic boy, I'm sure as I know that 1+1=2 that all of those shit about that woman made Armie's career go into decline and made him lose Batman for a reserved actor, if Armie realized that, he will never post "love you wife" anymore and will try to focus on his career, if he didn't, he'll lick her ass on her birthday in August and will spend the end of his career in some humiliating reality show and behind Bird Bakery counter working as insta husband

by Anonymousreply 355June 20, 2019 10:32 PM

Why is Liz even in London? She should have stayed home in LA while her husband is working overseas.

Hate this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 356June 20, 2019 10:39 PM

R356 You shoudn't, Armie asked her to go, he said in a recent interview that he can't be far from her, he's not a defenceless child, he's still with her 'cause he wants to be

by Anonymousreply 357June 20, 2019 10:49 PM

She's not worth it, she's annoying, boring, shallow. even though she has supported him in her life so far, but Armie is realizing that life is more than that. I do not know if he's going to divorce her, but he does not seem to be sentimentally involved anymore. the problem is the consequences that a divorce can have for him in financial and personal terms and also has small children. he must feel suffocated in this toxic relationship.

by Anonymousreply 358June 20, 2019 10:50 PM

Liz is pathetic tbh, no dignity left in this woman. Armie dgaf about her anymore but she's still clinging to her dead marriage. If he had wanted to see her he wouldn't have been so pissed yesterday after he didn't see her for a month. The more she clings and chases after him, the more she'll make him hate her.

by Anonymousreply 359June 20, 2019 10:51 PM

Darlings, it's with the kids Armie really wants near him in London. The wife is the by-produc.

by Anonymousreply 360June 20, 2019 11:13 PM

I remember an old interview when she stated that they couldn’t go more than 5 days without seeing each other. Oh the good ol’ days.

by Anonymousreply 361June 20, 2019 11:52 PM

361 hahaha true. but Armie does not feel the least lack of this old plasticized wife.

by Anonymousreply 362June 21, 2019 12:01 AM

R350

The fact that she is mother of his children makes her unattractive? Really? Fraus in this thread are incredibly sad and disturbed. You all need to love yourself.

by Anonymousreply 363June 21, 2019 2:11 AM

Oh boy. That's why male actor are afraid of gay roles. But you bitches are something.

by Anonymousreply 364June 21, 2019 2:17 AM

Why is Liz even in London? She should have stayed home in LA while her husband is working overseas. Hate this bitch.

This sounds like something Timmy would say. lol I'm sure he wishes Liz had stayed in LA. But I do agree with you 100%. Now we'll have to endure pics of her and the Stepford kids in London. Hope she stays busy shopping and posting on her IG.

by Anonymousreply 365June 21, 2019 2:24 AM

R363 No, my dear, that's why she's unattractive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366June 21, 2019 2:30 AM

R366, that's an unattractive woman?? You fraus are insane; consumed by envy

by Anonymousreply 367June 21, 2019 2:44 AM

She looks like a man in drag in r366's pic. Eeeee!

by Anonymousreply 368June 21, 2019 2:45 AM

I believe even he's not in love with her, even if he doesn't want to have sex with, this marriage will last forever, Armie is a weak person, it's easy to dominate him and Elizabeth is very dominant, authoritative, she surronds Armie in all ways, she made his best friends her best friends, she made his mother her mother,Elizabeth has many tentacles and all of them are clinging to the people who are in Armie's life, he would only be able to get rid of her if he were a strong person, but Armie is trapped in the fear of hurting her. They'll celebrate their 50° anniversary with or without love

by Anonymousreply 369June 21, 2019 2:46 AM

I do not understand why this woman wants to look like a girl, she's almost 40, she needs to understand that makes her look ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 370June 21, 2019 3:01 AM

No one can reach Armie, Elizabeth's strong presence in his life puts everybody away, Timmy already left, Liz locked Armie in a coffin with only with her, the kids and that 3 friends (Nick, Ashton and Tyler) no one in this world can get close to Armie, she doesn't let, he's her property, her bank's cashier, her luxury life guarantee without having to work. I saw she's following her ex boyfriend, but he's not following her, she's so clever that she cheated him with Armie, left him for Armie, but she wants that door open in case of she needs some help to get a TV program, when she was dating him, she had that job on tv, but when she left him and married Armie, she lost everything. Dear Liz, nobody can have everything in this life your ex boyfriend surely noticed you following him and if he didn't follow you back is because he doesn't give a damn to you, he's also married with kids. Give yourself some respect

by Anonymousreply 371June 21, 2019 3:07 AM

R370 Dear, that woman will be 90 years old behaving as if she were 15, her personality will not change. Armie loves it, he calls "lion problem". I don't know who's more ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 372June 21, 2019 3:11 AM

[quote] Elizabeth's strong presence in his life puts everybody away, Timmy already left

R371, and you know this how? You're insane

by Anonymousreply 373June 21, 2019 3:15 AM

OMG! Harper is awake at 3 a.m and Elizabeth is with her phone at this child face to get the "perfect" storie. What a 3 year old child was doing to be awake at 3 a.m?

by Anonymousreply 374June 21, 2019 4:23 AM

She claims it's due to jet lag r374. But she never does miss an opportunity to post her kids on her IG.

by Anonymousreply 375June 21, 2019 4:32 AM

R375 jet lag? sorry, she's lying I remember Armie saying in Jimmy Fallon how Harper woke him up 4 a.m because she wanted to draw, also Elizabeth said she hasn't sleep since Harper was born. Elizabeth is anxious and restless I get tired just looking at her, she seems to bring the hell to that kids's life, she uses them as part of her reality horror show

by Anonymousreply 376June 21, 2019 5:12 AM

Second day and no Armie. The guy suffers from insomnia, I very much doubt he wasn’t awake when she storied those chips at 1am.

by Anonymousreply 377June 21, 2019 7:45 AM

I now know who he is...I saw the Ginsburg movie and he played the husband. I had no idea til the closing credits. My thought the whole movie was who is this gay guy think he is fooling playing straight.

by Anonymousreply 378June 21, 2019 8:14 AM

Let’s say, he is veeeeery good at playing gay characters. Wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 379June 21, 2019 8:18 AM

I sincerely hope you girls find a new hobby soon or you will drive yourselves crazy waiting for something that's never going to happen. Go find some actual gays to online stalk.

by Anonymousreply 380June 21, 2019 8:52 AM

I think what I do is none of your business, hon. But thank you for your concern. Also, little reminder, this is a gossip site.

by Anonymousreply 381June 21, 2019 9:29 AM

But we prefer to stalk YOUR gay husband, r380 aka Liz.

by Anonymousreply 382June 21, 2019 1:28 PM

R377 Thiose chips at 1am are very telling aren't they? 1600 calories at 1am? Nah. If tfat went in it came out he same hole. .Liz has a very unhealthy relationship with food. She's always posting about food cravings as if they're filling some void. Its very sad and sickning. She was probably wandering around the house alone like a ghost. These dats Armie seems to leave her to her own devices and does his thing.

by Anonymousreply 383June 21, 2019 2:53 PM

Well let’s not forget he is there to work not to entertain her. She is there because the kids need to see the dad.

by Anonymousreply 384June 21, 2019 3:25 PM

It's 4 in the evening in London and Armie is still mine of his stories, maybe he can not show up because of his character, idk, they're in a house, Liz posted a storie with a personal trainer. I wonder why she did not show this house in her feed and stories. Even if Armie never divorces, it's funny to see this marriage die, nobody in this world will convince me that Armie is still sexually attracted to her, but of course they have sex, after all, they're still married, IDK, I'm the person who has to fuck that horrible woman, I'm not the person who has to praise her in public and have to lie saying that she's an icon of the feminism, she works hard with her multiple professions, she's hot af ... I do not have to do, even Armie does not, but he chose and this is hilarious because of course he is lying, and everytime he does it, it sounds like if she knew something terrible about him and he's afraid of her telling the world. This marriage has all the characteristics of being facade

by Anonymousreply 385June 21, 2019 3:29 PM

Just because two are married it doesn’t mean they still have sex. Do you know how many people stay married just because but live double lives? Some couples just pretend all their lives, even in front of their friends, but at home sleep in separate beds lol Idk where you got the impression they still fuck. That being said, I doubt he can’t be seen on camera since it’s not like his role requires a big change of look. She did already post about him dressed as the character so.

by Anonymousreply 386June 21, 2019 3:36 PM

R386 You're right, there are many couples with no sexual life, and I do believe there's a mystery with Armie's marriage, it seems a deal between them, but in the past they seemed so real, after cmbyn awards season and after Ford's birth, Armie and Liz became different, staged, photoshoped, fake, weird. But I think it's early to state something, if their life is a lie, they will not be able to keep this forever, no one can. For now Armie introduces himself to the world as a straight man, married and madly in love with his wife, and he behaves in that way, until now there are only suspicions that this may not be true, as I don't want to deceive myself, I will only assert when I see something concrete

by Anonymousreply 387June 21, 2019 5:04 PM

Of course they don't have sex anymore, his total lack of interest in her has been super obvious since the end of last year. He doesn't even want her to kiss/touch him in public despite still trying to sell the happy couple. He's been very happy away from her for long periods of time this year, lbr she wouldn't even be in London now if it weren't for the kids. The fact that she was up storytelling at 1 am shows how non existent their sex life is.

by Anonymousreply 388June 21, 2019 5:07 PM

*lol, up storying. Damn auto-correct!

by Anonymousreply 389June 21, 2019 5:12 PM

Elizabeth is at Rebeca's set. The show has started, later we'll have Armie and Liz on the bed in her storie

by Anonymousreply 390June 21, 2019 6:33 PM

Can she just share bts shots of the set like that? If they were that strict I imagine they'd stop her so it's probably not a huge issue. Either way though, she desperately needs to learn to stop the over sharing and leave some mystery when it comes to armie & his work, leave the sharing for the director and you know, actual cast members. It's like how she spoiled the bear grylls thing

by Anonymousreply 391June 21, 2019 6:41 PM

I still don’t believe Armie was filming with Bear Grylls lol that was just her excuse.

by Anonymousreply 392June 21, 2019 6:52 PM

Lol he wasn't, just her usual lies.

by Anonymousreply 393June 21, 2019 6:57 PM

It was officially announced that he will be on it

by Anonymousreply 394June 21, 2019 6:58 PM

R392 I don't think he was filming it during that mystery week either, it didn't make sense with what bear was doing/where he was. I just meant that she spoiled the fact armie was gonna be in the series before the official announcement. When it comes to armies work stuff, much more of it should be coming from him/official sources/colleges, not getting half spoiled by the wife

by Anonymousreply 395June 21, 2019 6:58 PM

I get what you meant, I was just further commenting that while she made it sound like he was working with him, he was not. I do believe tho that he filmed the contract in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 396June 21, 2019 7:10 PM

Firmed* ffs

by Anonymousreply 397June 21, 2019 7:14 PM

Signed* can’t write today

by Anonymousreply 398June 21, 2019 7:15 PM

Yeah, she's dragging him down with her embarrassing antics but you know what? Let her. He'll wake up 10 years from now with his looks gone and no career and stuck with [itali]that[/italic]. Well he'll always have his trust funds.

by Anonymousreply 399June 21, 2019 7:17 PM

I don’t know about that. We’ll see.

by Anonymousreply 400June 21, 2019 7:25 PM

I’m here tho to see how far she is going to take things and how long she is gonna stay before she flies away somewhere else

by Anonymousreply 401June 21, 2019 7:25 PM

R399 I agree, let's have a seat and watch this marriage die day after day, Armie won't be pretty forever, his career depends on his appearance since he's not any kind of Laurence Olivier of the acting, the kids won't be kids forever, soon they'll have to face what the time made with each of them. I've found this pic of their 20° anniversary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402June 21, 2019 7:53 PM

I s2g...maybe just another coincidence but there was a lot of talk very recently about how weird it was Liz didn't seem to have childhood friends around her, all armies friends and now she's gone and posted some guy with ford on set, pointing out he's a childhood friend lmao. Again. maybe just coincidence, but since this kind of thing has happened 500 times before I think someones been lurking

by Anonymousreply 403June 21, 2019 9:25 PM

That guy is a childhood friend of Armie’s, not hers.

by Anonymousreply 404June 21, 2019 9:29 PM

R404 ah, that makes much more sense lol. Thought I recognised his IG from somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 405June 21, 2019 9:31 PM

Was Liz given any role in Rebecca? How is she working on set?.And a production visa for her, why? Is shecreally crazy or is there some to it?

by Anonymousreply 406June 21, 2019 9:33 PM

R405 He was in Austin for Armie’s award thing. Someone linked a pic with him from Timmy’s IG upthread.

by Anonymousreply 407June 21, 2019 9:38 PM

R407 yeah I remember now. Armie sure has some good childhood friends going all over the pace for him. I guess the whole -Liz never seems to have her own long term friends outside of armies circle & thirsty D listers- still stands

by Anonymousreply 408June 21, 2019 9:44 PM

*place

by Anonymousreply 409June 21, 2019 9:48 PM

Americans need visa to work in London? I think someone here said it's not needed

by Anonymousreply 410June 21, 2019 10:22 PM

Second day in London and Armie is still mia from her instagram, is that her choice? is that his choice? She was at his work but took a pic of Ford with his friend, not with Armie, she barely has shown the kids lately, something weird is happening, but I think we'll have more evidences between August untill September 30th, there will be Armie's birthday, Elizabeth's birthday and Armie will be at home for almost two months, his next movie is Dead on the Nilo with Gal Gadot, the filming will start on September 30 th, Armie's behavior will show if he really changed, if that marriage changed

by Anonymousreply 411June 22, 2019 1:18 AM

R411 Armie will give her the occasional content bread crumb to keep her Ig alive and give her something to do. He knows he's the reason she has followers. It's obvious it was his decision to be less present in sm for the time being. But... the kids are still heavily featured...still

by Anonymousreply 412June 22, 2019 7:43 AM

Well Armie featured in her story now. If you watch the clip closely, they were holding hands. I don’t know what that means for them as a couple and for their marriage.

by Anonymousreply 413June 22, 2019 3:43 PM

R413 It means they're a married couple holding hands? What is there not to get? lol

by Anonymousreply 414June 22, 2019 3:45 PM

it's the weekend, time for armies arms & legs and such to get featured in her stories.

R413 waiting on the dramatic over reaction to that lol. They're a couple walking around with their kids, you want him to refuse her hand if she wants to hold it? lmao

by Anonymousreply 415June 22, 2019 3:47 PM

A married couple that has been appart for a long time and bring a friend along for their family time...

by Anonymousreply 416June 22, 2019 4:10 PM

This is too funny. She made sure to catch the both of them holding hands on camera to show everyone that they're still very much in love. She tried to make it less obvious by filming her kid and friend but that was clearly the only purpose of her story.

by Anonymousreply 417June 22, 2019 4:20 PM

R414, Liz, no one was talking to you!

by Anonymousreply 418June 22, 2019 4:23 PM

R417 Yep. Unfortunately for Liz, everything has become extremely predictable. Everyone knew that, come the weekend, Armie will be featured in her stories nonstop and the happy couple narrative will be reinforced at every chance. You don’t even have to be following this for long to know exactly what’s coming and when, lol.

by Anonymousreply 419June 22, 2019 4:37 PM

Girls, show me proof that this "secret gay relationship" exists and I'll apologize to you all right here and now. And no, your *instincts* do not count as proof. And saying she's presenting too much of a "happy front" on instagram also doesn't count as proof. Maybe they're just happy?

by Anonymousreply 420June 22, 2019 4:39 PM

R420 We're not all Charmies in this thread. Some are, some people (like me) think Armie likes men but isn't fucking Timmy, some others even believe he's straight. Regardless of what we believe I think most people who've been following Armie and Elizabeth closely and for a long time have noticed that something is wrong with them. There are just too many lies, cover-ups and other stuff that don't add up. Most of the "hints" come from Liz herself and aren't hard to deduce.

by Anonymousreply 421June 22, 2019 4:48 PM

Fuck R420 he is looking for a girls site.

by Anonymousreply 422June 22, 2019 5:41 PM

I can't imagine having all that money yet living to put up a lame show for your followers. Predictable because of how fake everything has become with them, like you can even set your watch on Weekend Dad and his half-assed attempts to sell his marriage. They're both pathetic, not just her. He should either commit to the fakery 100% or stop, this crap makes him look weak and ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 423June 22, 2019 5:43 PM

What's next?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424June 22, 2019 8:58 PM

sex tape

by Anonymousreply 425June 22, 2019 9:05 PM

come on liz do it

by Anonymousreply 426June 22, 2019 9:11 PM

lmao, lurking much? btw the more y'all do this, the more obvious it is you're a (weekend) beard, Liz, so y'all keep it up.

by Anonymousreply 427June 22, 2019 9:21 PM

The post R424 is a proof that Armie didn't change, the lack of the anniversary post on his ig doesn't mean he doesn't love her anymore or the divorce is coming, Armie is still selling this marriage with her, and he will do it forever, maybe this night we'll have a sex tape as R425 said and tomorrow papa bear and passionate husband is back, Armie won't change. Sorry!

by Anonymousreply 428June 22, 2019 9:23 PM

R424 lmao, she's fucking pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 429June 22, 2019 9:30 PM

R428 LOL if you fall for this fake social media shit you're more delusional than the shippers

by Anonymousreply 430June 22, 2019 9:34 PM

I guess since he won’t kiss her anymore, this is the next best thing. Some people commented and they all got blocked for calling them out. Pathetic. If nothing is wrong, who cares what people think? You are just gonna make more people see that what you show is far from being the real thing.

by Anonymousreply 431June 22, 2019 9:58 PM

the photo is really tacky, both look like idiots, i think Armie is just keeping her quiet, feeding her IG bcz its the only thing in her life that makes her happy

by Anonymousreply 432June 22, 2019 11:39 PM

BOTH are fucking pathetic. And embarrassing omgggg. I guess the missus doesn’t like the truth about her freakshow of a marriage so delete&block, what else?

by Anonymousreply 433June 22, 2019 11:48 PM

lol she is correcting people grammar mistakes on IG, with that husband it will be the last thing in my mind

by Anonymousreply 434June 22, 2019 11:56 PM

HAHAHA I love that Liz's ig makes you jealous bitches explode. You shippers're more pathetic than her. You all should thank her if not for her ig you have nothing to talk about and this thread will die because you have no material, nothing about Chamie to talk abouT.

by Anonymousreply 435June 23, 2019 12:40 AM

The person that keeps coming back here and screaming 'jealousy' every single fucking time some news pops up must be either Liz or someone she knows.

R435 Hun, I can assure you nobody's actually jealous of that woman. Sure, her antics are amusing to follow but not for good reasons.

by Anonymousreply 436June 23, 2019 12:53 AM

Sure Jan. not jealous at all. LOL

by Anonymousreply 437June 23, 2019 1:03 AM

Nah. We're here for the trainwreck.

by Anonymousreply 438June 23, 2019 1:07 AM

LRD commented on the post it keeps getting better

by Anonymousreply 439June 23, 2019 1:15 AM

I’ve noticed that LRD mostly likes and comments on Liz’s pics when she is doing the embarrassing lovey dovey pics with , whatever that means

by Anonymousreply 440June 23, 2019 1:44 AM

***with Armie

by Anonymousreply 441June 23, 2019 1:44 AM

So let me get this straight, after Armie managed to fly under the radar for a month Weekend Dad & The Fam parade and she instas the shit out of him in a crowded park in the middle of London? So staged, like you gotta be a fucking idiot to fall for it at this point.

by Anonymousreply 442June 23, 2019 1:46 AM

Like you're an idiot that think every sane people believe your bullshit theories.

by Anonymousreply 443June 23, 2019 2:24 AM

I hope LIz put more pics and vids of her husband on insta so you all foam at the mouth. LOL

by Anonymousreply 444June 23, 2019 2:28 AM

I wonder how many languages Liz can speak (I can speak 3) and I bet my own liver she knows only English haha. I don't buy that marriage, that shit, She spent all the week (supposedly) with Armie, sleeping with him at the same place, but he appears only on the weekend? Didn't they have dinner or other moments in family? And why do you  bring a friend to spend a family time with you after 2 weeks away from them? That guy was with them in London at Valentine's day, he is the person who took this last post of Liz and he is the person who took that pic of her with that white shorts in London, that creepy pic of her thinness. R435 Do you really think anyone in this world is jealous of that old tranny married a weird man who sometimes swears forever love and sometimes ignore their anniversary, who prefers to write jokes on a friend's ig instead of post something for their anniversary or even like her post? In case you haven't noticed, Armie is her husband only on the weekend and sometimes in commemorative dates, sometimes I think Elizabeth has bad breath 'cause Armie has a real problem in kissing her lips. I don't know if Armie will divorce one day, but that marriage has been dead for ages, They have separated lives and hang out on the weekend because of the kids and there's always a private photographer with them to show their perfect life to the world, I'm so fed up with this predictable shit they want people to swallow, who's still buying it?

by Anonymousreply 445June 23, 2019 6:21 AM

Elizabeth is still buying it

by Anonymousreply 446June 23, 2019 8:11 AM

Hideing his face ? Kissing her neck ? .. who photographed them ? ( they are never alone )

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447June 23, 2019 3:41 PM

R447 Armie's friend Jeremy took the picture apparently.

by Anonymousreply 448June 23, 2019 4:38 PM

He was there during her trip for the anniversary too lol so romantic

by Anonymousreply 449June 23, 2019 4:48 PM

OMG..... the skeletal/skull protrusion on that head is quite glaring and obvious.....doesn’t anybody around her really notice there’s something “odd” here?

by Anonymousreply 450June 23, 2019 7:29 PM

Honestly I don’t hate her or anything. I don’t let the reel of the highlights of people’s lives on social Media affect my reality. For all you know, she probably cries herself to sleep. However, the fact remains that this babe needs help. Her skin has been tightly stretched across the face and she’s all skin and bone. She was in a good and secure relationship, she wouldn’t develop this body issues at nearly 40. She should be calm and embrace middle age if she had the love she desperately flaunts. She’s ill and needs help honestly

by Anonymousreply 451June 23, 2019 8:44 PM

I keep seeing people say that she's nearly 40 but she's not. She's closer to her 40's than her 30's but that's all.

I'm saying that because I've found out her actual age (36) just now, DLers had me thinking her and Armie had an almost ten year age gap. And it doesn't help that all the job she's done on her face makes it look so rigid and older-looking.

by Anonymousreply 452June 23, 2019 8:50 PM

She’s going to be 37 in August. She’s “nearly 40” is correct. She’s closer to 40 than 30. I don’t see what the problem is

by Anonymousreply 453June 23, 2019 9:30 PM

Liz is really selling Lore of the Land, it's every IG story lol I'm sure richies appreciating it

armiehammerappreciation back with some more exclusives, some photos & a video taken from a private IG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454June 23, 2019 9:35 PM

R453 It's fine if you don't see a problem and I won't argue about that cause it doesn't really matter. I just think that it's incorrect and misleading to say that she's nearly 40 when she still has more than 3 years to go.

by Anonymousreply 455June 23, 2019 9:38 PM

Liz lying even in comments lol

by Anonymousreply 456June 23, 2019 9:39 PM

R454 How the hell does this account manage to have access to these private pictures?

by Anonymousreply 457June 23, 2019 9:40 PM

R457 asks them nicely? lol I do think it's someone armie knows as we've speculated here. It's a very professional, boring fan account that's 100% about his work and nothing else. I noticed though that they didn't post Liz's bts stories of the set which they could've done

by Anonymousreply 458June 23, 2019 9:42 PM

I love that they don’t follow Liz and only repost her stories or pics if it’s Armie with the kids. They didn’t repost the neck nuzzling pic, for example, but they did post the pic of him and Harper in the car.

by Anonymousreply 459June 23, 2019 9:48 PM

So.......is it coincidence they put out an old photo from that movie, to maybe distract from the London/wife show?

by Anonymousreply 460June 23, 2019 9:49 PM

R460 I don't think that (probably only just got hold of those images) but it is very clear now that this account actively keeps liz off it (but will includes his kids? so its obviously not about keeping off all family stuff)

by Anonymousreply 461June 23, 2019 9:54 PM

Yeah, at first I thought they were about his career only but they reposted the reunion pic with the kids and the pic with Harper, so they don’t have a problem posting personal stuff but just not Liz I guess lol

by Anonymousreply 462June 23, 2019 9:59 PM

Plot twist: Timmy owns the account.

by Anonymousreply 463June 23, 2019 10:10 PM

Well given that Timmy is probably one of the few people in his life who seems to genuinely care about him, including his career, I wouldn’t be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 464June 23, 2019 10:19 PM

......aaaand (plot twist) Tim being the real reason of the “visa issue”, (her not wanting to bring the kids to A. until T reappeared in NY, making her the one and only) ........, I know this is all bs, but it’s fun, just like playing Clue.......

by Anonymousreply 465June 23, 2019 10:22 PM

Come on, Liz, store up on those hand pics to backpost and pretend Armie's with you later on. Now is your chance!

by Anonymousreply 466June 23, 2019 10:24 PM

Liz playing it cool and not letting trolls get to her yet again and showing she has nothing to prove to anyone about her marriage. (sarcasm)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467June 23, 2019 10:37 PM

She has become completely unhinged with her 24/7 agenda and trolling the comments for any negative comments so she can either block them or argue with them. It’s fascinating to observe but also a bit terrifying because it really makes me wonder what she’s like in real life? She can’t possibly be as crazy as her sm persona shows, can she?

by Anonymousreply 468June 23, 2019 10:42 PM

Nice try Liz, that account has 27 posts 130 followers 405 following. Liar, liar Liz strikes again.

by Anonymousreply 469June 23, 2019 10:45 PM

R467 She really wants people to believe Armie can get hard with this? Hahaha Liz is soooo funny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470June 23, 2019 10:48 PM

There's only one person (and we all know who) that gets Armie hard and it's not Liz.

by Anonymousreply 471June 23, 2019 10:52 PM

When people were writing negative comments on her anniversary post (or was it V Day? can’t remember) and asking why it was a day late she was also implying that it was because they were too busy fucking. Note to Liz: people who are always talking about how much sex they’re having, aren’t having it.

by Anonymousreply 472June 23, 2019 10:55 PM

lol riiiight.

by Anonymousreply 473June 23, 2019 10:58 PM

She writes this kind of stuff because she knows it will piss people off. That’s the only reason. It has nothing to do with reality. Much like the vast majority of her social media “life.”

by Anonymousreply 474June 23, 2019 10:58 PM

R465 Not a Charmie but when Timmy appeared in NY, I definitely people would be linking it to the visa lie but surprisingly no one did? With how things are with Armie, I'm almost certain she postponed the trip because he didn't want to see her at that time. I'm surprised no charmie theorised that he was spending time with Timmy before he had to go to NYC hence not wanting the wife and kids there until he left.

by Anonymousreply 475June 23, 2019 11:00 PM

And he sure looked pissed when he went to or came back from their reunion on the street loool He was just dyyying to see he botoxed mug.

by Anonymousreply 476June 23, 2019 11:05 PM

Remember when Timmy was in London and was supposed to leave but stayed an extra day because he knew Armie would be arriving? Liz must've loved that. lmao

by Anonymousreply 477June 23, 2019 11:07 PM

^^ heR botoxed mug

by Anonymousreply 478June 23, 2019 11:09 PM

You don't even have to be a charmie to see Liz is very threatened by Timmy. She must've loved it when he called Armie his lover to the actors and the journalists at the Governors Awards while she sat her thirsty ass at home where Armie left her. Or when Armie was ogling Timmy on the red carpet at the Oscars last year.

by Anonymousreply 479June 24, 2019 12:21 AM

R470 she's almost 40 but looks like 55 in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 480June 24, 2019 1:03 AM

i love armiehammerappreciation, they are like the martinfuckingfreeman CM , zero fucks about the wives, girlfriends, etc

by Anonymousreply 481June 24, 2019 1:52 AM

R463 I would not be suprised if Timmy had set up the Armie appreciation account lol. The way Liz's face, but not Harper's, was cut out of her facetime story was a masterpiece of passive aggressive. Whoever runs it has made their feelings clear.

by Anonymousreply 482June 24, 2019 6:54 AM

Wonder when E will notice that she’s tagged Guy Richie’s private insta not his public one - and why does everything on her feed have to be promo? She can’t just have lunch, she has to promo her husbands work friends new pub two days in a row. Anything for a free lunch!

by Anonymousreply 483June 24, 2019 7:16 AM

R479 Ob honey, it's not that Liz is not threatened by Timmy Tim, you're right there, but the truth is that she threatened by anybody around Armie. Beung the mussus is her only claim to fame and everyone knows it, without that role there's nothing to show. Her IG without Armie or his children is like a graveyard.

by Anonymousreply 484June 24, 2019 8:19 AM

r482 I don't think Timmy is an idiot. Are you really his fan to think he's such an idiot like that.

by Anonymousreply 485June 24, 2019 1:23 PM

Liz thought she could ride on the coattails of Timmy's rising success. When in actuality Timmy can't stand her and her never ending quest to be the center of attention. Armie on the other hand, he loves of course. If he'd get rid of Liz, Timmy would be over the moon I'm sure. lol

by Anonymousreply 486June 24, 2019 3:11 PM

If I were this woman, I would be all over the children migration detention camps scandal in Texas right now..... with all her money, the means, to raise awareness to what’s happening in her own backyard; doesn’t she owns bakeries; show up with a truckload full of stuff to give them; use your connections to raise a stink about the deplorable conditions. She would be a hit in every way if she’d had the conviction of using all her silly tools for some good. (IG, Armie, the kids), etc) .........

by Anonymousreply 487June 24, 2019 6:52 PM

Considering Liz is a past donor to Romney and Ted Cruz and one of Bird's slogans is "Bake America Great Again", I'm not sure her position on the migrant detention would be in line with those actions.

by Anonymousreply 488June 24, 2019 6:54 PM

What a wasted opportunity to redeem yourself!!

by Anonymousreply 489June 24, 2019 7:01 PM

lbr she's too dumb to be PR savvy.

by Anonymousreply 490June 24, 2019 7:07 PM

Liz is a republicunt.

by Anonymousreply 491June 24, 2019 7:51 PM

R487 Bold of you to assume that Elizabeth wants to be around poor brown people.

by Anonymousreply 492June 24, 2019 9:15 PM

Ok I detest Liz but it’s wild to ask her to do stuff for migrant children. She isn’t the only rich Texan on social media. Let’s hope the menace called Trump will disappear soon. As for Liz, she’ll starve herself to oblivion soon.

by Anonymousreply 493June 24, 2019 9:28 PM

Maybe she’ll do it now to spite the haters..

by Anonymousreply 494June 24, 2019 10:56 PM

R493 Why would it be wild? She should do something, just like all the rest of the rich Americans.

by Anonymousreply 495June 24, 2019 11:21 PM

R495, you dislike her, I do too . But this isn’t on her. Tell Trump and Congress.

by Anonymousreply 496June 24, 2019 11:30 PM

Orangina would rebel at being asked to lift a finger for poor brown people. She's a Trumpster, like so many people in Armie & Liz World, and the only Mexicans she can stand are the ones who slave away at the bakeries.

by Anonymousreply 497June 24, 2019 11:36 PM

Someone told me there's a woman on Lipstick Alley who says Armie was flerting with a gorgeous black girl when he was in NY for the play Straight White Man, and there's a pic of him looking at a hot girl, skinny with long hair on the street. Maybe Armie is really straight, an effeminate straight

by Anonymousreply 498June 25, 2019 6:58 PM

R498 I remember there was a woman claiming he was checking her out at a crosswalk and that he got embarrassed when she caught him. But that was it. All in all a nothing story. There's a hilarious picture floating around somewhere of Tim staring directly at some fan's giant boobs and making big eyes. I think we've always been pretty sure neither of them is gay.

by Anonymousreply 499June 25, 2019 7:31 PM

Other sexualities exist FYI

by Anonymousreply 500June 25, 2019 7:38 PM

Yeah, they're either straight or bisexual imo. I think it's obvious they're attracted to women.

by Anonymousreply 501June 25, 2019 7:39 PM

He wasn't indifferent to the cleavage of that hor girl he took pictures with in the Cayman. He was checking her out.

by Anonymousreply 502June 25, 2019 7:59 PM

the people thinking ether are secretly 100% gay are kidding themselves. I do think bi, not that we'll ever hear of it. R498 given how possessive and obsessive Liz is, armie checking out other women must drive her insane more than the charmie shit. No offence to armie, but I've always thought theres a chance he hasn't been totally faithful through those 9 years, he seems repressed

by Anonymousreply 503June 25, 2019 8:05 PM

Well seeing how almost half his filmography are movies where he played a gay character... lmao Elizabeth didn’t let him take straight roles but I think she might have regretted that now.

by Anonymousreply 504June 25, 2019 8:44 PM

I wonder if playing gay characters is a conscious (or unconscious) choice he made to explore a repressed side of him. Because there's no way he got typecast to play gay characters. He has the ideal physique of a straight lead so at some point he's the one who must have looked for these particular roles.

by Anonymousreply 505June 25, 2019 9:04 PM

I can't speak for how Elizabeth has donated her money in the past (politically) but for what it's worth she follows Hillary Clinton and a then a Trump meme page called @trumpmeetstheinternet on instagram. That doesn't scream "Republicunt" to me.

by Anonymousreply 506June 25, 2019 9:10 PM

Also, going out for "gay" roles isn't a sign of Armie exploring a repressed side of himself - it's his way of pandering to awards bodies by showing off how good he is at acting like he's gay. This is exactly what Billy Porter was talking about in the Hollywood Reporter roundtables. Straight actors love taking gay roles because they get so much praise for being able to perform like they actually ARE gay.

by Anonymousreply 507June 25, 2019 9:10 PM

R505 It's possible. I feel like it's also a bit of rebellion against his super religious conservative upbringing. What I'm very curious about is the fact that he has admitted more than once that making CMBYN and Luca changed him, but didn't want to reveal how it did. There's another interview where he says that making the movie freed him up in so many ways and that he doesn't have to subscribe to societal expectations of being a straight white male or something.

by Anonymousreply 508June 25, 2019 9:29 PM

But since we don’t know his sexuality we can’t say what Billy Porter said can be applied to him. I mean, he said it at the table with Richard Madden there and lmao

by Anonymousreply 509June 26, 2019 10:58 AM

I wonder how much Liz is fuming that she did not go to the Serpentine summer party? I think she will get tired of London quite soon, a very small fish in a very large pond is not something she likes.

by Anonymousreply 510June 26, 2019 11:07 AM

lol she's a nobody, when will she get it through her thick skull?

by Anonymousreply 511June 26, 2019 11:23 AM

LOL Who are you ? R511 A big celeb ? LMAO

by Anonymousreply 512June 26, 2019 11:49 AM

Oh here comes the Liz minion to defend Missus Nobody.

by Anonymousreply 513June 26, 2019 11:54 AM

Sure Jan, she's a nobody and I wonder who you are Miss or Mrs. veryyyyy biggg celeb. LMFAO

by Anonymousreply 514June 26, 2019 12:51 PM

What funny is a real nobody on gossip site calls the wife of an actor who they drool over a nobody.

by Anonymousreply 515June 26, 2019 12:55 PM

Oh ! Dear Missus big celeb, she get his dick. What you get from stalking her ig and spill hate ?

by Anonymousreply 516June 26, 2019 1:03 PM

lmao sure, Lies' lapdog. Suuuuure.

by Anonymousreply 517June 26, 2019 1:13 PM

Liz posted a new pic in her IG story of Ford on Armie's shoulders in his "sporty" clothes. lol

by Anonymousreply 518June 26, 2019 1:48 PM

R518 Why is that "lol"?

by Anonymousreply 519June 26, 2019 2:17 PM

Because his sporty clothes don't like sporty at all. Although with the way she dresses him usually, I guess that's considered sporty.

by Anonymousreply 520June 26, 2019 2:33 PM

R518 link pls

by Anonymousreply 521June 26, 2019 2:56 PM

Happy Hammily

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522June 26, 2019 2:57 PM

Ford is adorable, but yeah, making a point about him being dressed 'sporty' is just funny in a pathetic way. He looks like any other kid his age for once instead of a 19th century porcelain figurine. It's sweet to see him getting to be the one hanging all over his dad for a change.

She's spent most of her time posting about food since she got there - woman, GIVE IT UP. If she actually consumed any of that food, she wouldn't be skin and bones with the telltale bruising of an anorexic on her legs all the time.

by Anonymousreply 523June 26, 2019 3:20 PM

I only care about Mr. Delli Santi, where is he and is he an eligible bachelor yet?

by Anonymousreply 524June 26, 2019 3:39 PM

It's really not that serious. I'm pretty sure she was mostly just playing on words that rhyme with his name? "Sporty Fordy"

by Anonymousreply 525June 26, 2019 3:40 PM

[quote]armiehammerappreciation: Armie reunites for lunch with his children in London today, Wednesday, June 26, 2019.

Why not reunites with his family? This account really doesn't like Liz. haha I love how petty they are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526June 26, 2019 5:00 PM

She is back posting like mad... poor Ford has changed clothes three times according to her ig stories. Red and black t-shirt and long white trousers and white shoes, long sleeved white t-shirt, white shorts, blue jacket and blue shoes. Poor kid. Dad dressed the same every day, sister a dress a day and he is the mucky pup that needs changing all the time, except when he is in the Victorian playsuit; that stays on all day!

by Anonymousreply 527June 26, 2019 10:21 PM

That's because she backposts a lot. Armie basically wears the same shit over and over so no way of knowing when the pics were really taken.

by Anonymousreply 528June 26, 2019 10:56 PM

That's true, r528. She likes to do that. Does she think we don't know she does that? lol Someone should tell her we know.

by Anonymousreply 529June 28, 2019 2:54 AM

R529 Why should she care?

by Anonymousreply 530June 28, 2019 4:25 AM

Because it makes her look like a fool that's why, r530.

by Anonymousreply 531June 28, 2019 1:26 PM

R531 So she looks like a fool to a group of Charmie "shippers"... I bet she'll be so sad to know that, lol.

by Anonymousreply 532June 28, 2019 1:54 PM

She looks like a fool to everyone, not just Charmies.

by Anonymousreply 533June 28, 2019 2:01 PM

R533 No one else cares

by Anonymousreply 534June 28, 2019 2:08 PM

Elizabeth deleted that storie with Harper and Armie on the bed?

by Anonymousreply 535June 29, 2019 4:58 AM

Armie posted an IG story, finally! How long has it been? Maybe not that long but I can't remember when the last one was. Between this story and some of Elizabeth's pis seems like Ford is getting more attention than usual, that's good.

by Anonymousreply 536June 29, 2019 1:06 PM

R536 looks like Liz posted it from his account.

by Anonymousreply 537June 29, 2019 1:16 PM

The best part about the new DL is I only have to FF and block you pedo cunt fucks once.

by Anonymousreply 538June 29, 2019 1:35 PM

R538 And we can do the same with you, hurray!

by Anonymousreply 539June 29, 2019 3:08 PM

That post is scary. She looks unhealthy. Does Armie not care?

by Anonymousreply 540June 30, 2019 5:56 AM

I don’t like Liz but I’m worried for her. She looks stick thin in the latest post. People replying on her IG that she is constantly eating fail to consider she’s also probably constantly throwing up. I don’t know how else anyone would get that thin. She has no muscle mass and no healthy fat on her body. It looks gross.

Her Russian friend is goals though. She even protects the identity of her babies, unlike liz who wants the Hammer kids to be the new Kardashians. The Russian, Naseebs woman also gets all the best party invitations and hIs friends with real celebrities. Liz is with all the D listers although suprized she was snubbed by the Sophie Jonases. Maybe they don’t like her either.

by Anonymousreply 541June 30, 2019 6:04 AM

No invitation to the Kravitz wedding either. I thought Liz was friends with these people. Her friend Priyanka gets all the invites.

by Anonymousreply 542June 30, 2019 6:19 AM

The Armie Appreciation account doesn't show his wife but it tags her and reposts all her posts. So don't think it's hostile to her. In fact there were some rude comments about her which got deleted.

I think Armie or someone close runs the account. Maybe this Jeremy guy who seems like his fave lackey. He takes all Liz pics including the one behind the bus. Which he must have taken in the street which is kind of mad.

But, the most interesting omission from Armie Appreciation is Timmy and Call me by your name. No pictures at all from that time and none with Timmy. None.

by Anonymousreply 543June 30, 2019 10:48 AM

R543 They're following fan accounts though.

I don't think it's strange tbh, PR-wise Armie probably wants to distance himself from CMBYN a bit and I think that's wise. He still gets asked about Tim amost every interview and no matter how much they love each other, at this point it has got to be fucking annoying. Not to mention rude.

by Anonymousreply 544June 30, 2019 10:58 AM

R544 he's a conundrum. He always adds extra information when asked about Timothée. We know about the frequency that they communicate because of him. Timothée never mentions it. But Armie tells us they facetime and speak regularly. The interviewer always clears questions beforehand. If Armie didn't feel comfortable he'd ask for them not to mention Timothée.

He wants fans who are just there for him. He isn't egoless. A man in his position with the number of yesmen around him all the time is used to a level of adoration. Timothee basically overshadows him. So not shocked an account set up for fan worship or 'appreciation ' doesn't feature the one man who would divide the attention.

Armie has Hammer Global but that's already established and has plenty of Timothee fans. He wants fans there just for him.

Problem is, CMBYN put him on the map and many people aren't interested in just him.

by Anonymousreply 545June 30, 2019 12:44 PM

Oh, I definitely do not think Armie is egoless, but as I said, this isn't necessarily a bad thing. After all he's an actor too and has his own shit to promote.

Honestly, A using T for his own publicity gains would have been much, much worse.

by Anonymousreply 546June 30, 2019 1:14 PM

R545 Are ppl interested in Chalamet outsude the CMBYN Universe? All tge fans about is his imaginary secret randezvous with Armie and no one rushed to the theaters to see BB.

by Anonymousreply 547June 30, 2019 1:27 PM

Y’all are arguing with the resident Armie-hating, Tim worshipping troll.

by Anonymousreply 548June 30, 2019 1:49 PM

Liz's legs look like toothpicks in the latest pics. Especially the 1 of her by the bus. Not to mention what the rest of her looks like.

by Anonymousreply 549June 30, 2019 2:07 PM

She's anorexic, Armie didn't notice that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550June 30, 2019 2:14 PM

Do people truly believe this type of thing? Or is it an elaborate fiction story? And why tag them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551June 30, 2019 2:50 PM

That Jeremy posted this other pic of Liz in his stories, she looks healthier here. Jeremy has a private profile and doesn't accept anyone, how this @elizabethchambersstories got this picture? Maybe Liz is the owner of all of her fan pages

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552June 30, 2019 3:06 PM

R551 The Charmie fandom is truly unhinged. I just read some crazy shit on Tumblr too. I suppose it's harmless but I hope they're just joking because if not... They need an intervention.

by Anonymousreply 553June 30, 2019 3:06 PM

R551, true. It's embarrassing to say the least. And then the two ppl concerned can see it, because they're tagged. No wonder Tim looks pissed off; he's not stupid and most probably aware of all it's being said about them...

by Anonymousreply 554June 30, 2019 4:24 PM

I can see Liz being behind her fan page R552 after all, who would be a fan of her? As for the Armie appreciation page, if Timmy is behind it, of course he is not posting anything about himself (joking) Charmies on the whole are harmless, being tagged now and then is no problem, those who terrify me are Timmy's Twitter stans... they are something else!

by Anonymousreply 555June 30, 2019 6:37 PM

R555 Yep, even he is scared of his own twitter stans.

by Anonymousreply 556June 30, 2019 7:02 PM

R555 I used to think the same, but the page @elizabethchamberstories has posted something in portuguese, it can mean the owner is brazilian

by Anonymousreply 557June 30, 2019 10:23 PM

R557 Timmy's infamous brazilian girlfriend? The plot thickens.

by Anonymousreply 558June 30, 2019 10:26 PM

R558 No, I don't think it's related to Timmy, but I thought curious a fan page of Liz that I used to think was hers post something in portuguese, why in portuguese? How many people in the world speak portuguese?

by Anonymousreply 559June 30, 2019 10:44 PM

R559 Liz surely doesn't speak portuguese

by Anonymousreply 560June 30, 2019 10:45 PM

The answer is in front of your eyes: It’s a fan account not run by Liz; Timothée and Armie don’t leave you all signs of their love; Armie seems to be in a shit marriage but he’s not leaving Liz for Timothée ever. The slow motion gifs of their moments are hilarious though.

by Anonymousreply 561June 30, 2019 10:51 PM

"How many people in the world speak portuguese?"

More than 230 millions people according to Google.

by Anonymousreply 562June 30, 2019 11:14 PM

R561 Yes, I agree, Armie lives a dead marriage but he'll never leave Liz, maybe cheats her, but I don't believe in a divorce. R562 230 m? less than the number of english or mandarin speakers, don't feel offended, I'm a portuguese speaker

by Anonymousreply 563July 1, 2019 1:19 AM

R550 she doesn’t have any muscle tone. Someone with a personal trainer in a foreign city should have strength. Her legs look a mess. You don’t get that figure from workouts. You get it from starvation. She can barely move, totally unfit.

by Anonymousreply 564July 1, 2019 4:20 PM

Armie being heir to a fortune he is really taking chances publicizing is children’s image. Chris Hemsworth, many actors, even their friend Naseebs, don’t show their children’s faces on Instagram. The Hammers are happy to whore out theirs. It reinforces the ruse that Armie is straight. Nobody believes that. There could be a sex tape of him with Liz and everyone would still know Armie likes it up the butt.

by Anonymousreply 565July 1, 2019 4:23 PM

Armie walks like he’s had yards of cock in him.

by Anonymousreply 566July 1, 2019 4:27 PM

The boxing is gay. He looks too heavy to be quick on his feet and his hands look slow. This is why he isn’t Batman but the sparkly vampire is.

by Anonymousreply 567July 1, 2019 4:28 PM

Liz has been direct messaging fans since day one. She promises them insider information for their loyalty to her. Loads of Timmy fans worship her cause she gave them access to Timmy once. So, any fan running an account for Liz is pretty much working for her. They do it for favors. She’s so thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 568July 1, 2019 4:50 PM

Does anyone actually care about these boring people?

by Anonymousreply 569July 1, 2019 4:54 PM

Wasn't Armie supposed to be filming in Cornwall today?

by Anonymousreply 570July 1, 2019 7:10 PM

Armie walks like he’s had yards of cock in him.

Actually, Timmy walks that way after having been with Armie. There have been some interviews and Q & A's where it looked like Timmy was uh, having trouble sitting if you know what I mean. lol

by Anonymousreply 571July 1, 2019 9:36 PM

R570 Armie starts filming in Devon on Thursday and then on Monday to Wednesday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572July 1, 2019 9:40 PM

R568 It's embarrassing, she's a grown ass woman. And the people she's interacting with are mostly dumb teens ffs, teens! Still can't quite believe she really is that desperate to be involved. The LRD debacle was her lowest point imo, because it wasn't even about her and she still couldn't help herself.

by Anonymousreply 573July 1, 2019 9:42 PM

I know the girl who runs elizabethchambersww is a Timmy stan. She doesn’t hide it. And she doesn’t seem to give much of a shit about Liz or Armie but she’s mentioned many times that she and Liz are always texting with each other and I’m sure that’s the main reason she started they account - to have an “in” to Timmy, if even tangentially. I don’t know if Liz shares anything interesting with her but knowing Liz, maybe she does.

by Anonymousreply 574July 1, 2019 9:55 PM

Interesting, r574. I wonder if she gets any good dirt on Timmy from Liz? You know she probably has some to share. If so, I'd gladly text with Liz even though I absolutely cannot stand her. lmao

by Anonymousreply 575July 1, 2019 10:00 PM

R574 I would not trust any info Liz gives out on anything, not even cupcake recipes... And I doubt she would say anything interesting because it would come back to bite her. Or maybe she did and that's why Timmy has cooled on her.

by Anonymousreply 576July 1, 2019 10:01 PM

R559 To be honest what puzzles me is the existence of fan accounts for that obnauxious wannabe, not that it's run by one of the 250 million portuguese speakers. Wtf are they a fan of? Lack of talent and body mass?.

by Anonymousreply 577July 1, 2019 10:36 PM

R577 you can pay people to run accounts for you. Lots of them come out of Brazil.

Liz doesn’t have any tea on Timmy. He apparently lived in her house for months yet Armie didn’t even know Timmy had Ladybird premiere at TIFF in 2018 and Hostiles. He told MTV he was shocked when Timmy had 3 movies there. Something that would naturally come up in conversation.

Back in the day, she would leak their location to fans. They felt loyal to her but now she doesn’t know jack shit.

She wanted fans and loyalty so they would degrade shippers on her behalf, which they do.

by Anonymousreply 578July 2, 2019 4:15 AM

R571 Armie’s normal walk is quite effeminate. His thighs rub together and he prances. I don’t know about Timmy having trouble sitting but if Armie and Timmy are fucking for real or if Armie has male lovers, which I would suggest he does, he’s likely to bottom. His personality feels like he bottoms. He’s always so dramatic and temperamental. Or at least versatile.

by Anonymousreply 579July 2, 2019 4:18 AM

R577, lifestyle and wealth

by Anonymousreply 580July 2, 2019 7:47 PM

R580 No, that's not it. Those fans are not into lifestyle. They seem more lije the lackey syndrome tyoe. Turd minions. They eat all rhe annoying shit she posts.

by Anonymousreply 581July 2, 2019 9:12 PM

They admire her because they find her inspirational. She has no talent or personality whatsoever yet she managed to marry a rich, handsome heir and is pretending to live her best life spending his money without a care in the world. Only the young and impressionable could appreciate her as anyone who's had to have a real job and struggle in life can see right through her.

by Anonymousreply 582July 2, 2019 9:19 PM

R582, didn't you get the memo? Striving and toiling is out.

by Anonymousreply 583July 3, 2019 12:01 AM

Armie does not mind her social media activity. Anyone who would let his children be recorded that much is bothered. Thedancing is cringe and they've been at Guy's restaurant 3 times now. It's good the Ritchie's finally acknowledged them.

by Anonymousreply 584July 3, 2019 1:40 PM

R584 Aknowledged "them"? Sweetie, it's not them. It's Armie and whoever he brings as a wing, be it the missus or a mate. It's not like she's going to be invited to anything if Armie is not around.

by Anonymousreply 585July 3, 2019 7:43 PM

R584 Plus she backposts like hell. I think two of the three, (haven't seen the last one) are from two Sundays ago and in one of them Guy does not look happy at having his picture took.

by Anonymousreply 586July 3, 2019 8:06 PM

R586 What's ironic is they were at the table with Thierry Henry, who is bigger than the rest of them combined, and she barely acknowledged him. Bet she has no clue who he is.

by Anonymousreply 587July 3, 2019 8:40 PM

R587 True. Thierry is the only real celebrity at the table.

Armie wants MFU 2 which is why he is wooing Guy. I can’t help but recall the blatantly flirting Armie did last year on Cavill’s Instagram. He’s probably gagging to work with him again. We know how Armie likes his pretty brown haired boys.

Armie has the power in their relationship though. He’s the actor, the heir. If he wanted to stop her embarrassing them or exploiting his kids, he would. But I don’t think the Hammers are particularly classy bunch. He might think the Kardashians are goals. She loves reality stars. They are a match made in hell.

by Anonymousreply 588July 3, 2019 9:07 PM

R587 R588 No Lies. Thierry Henry has achieved more in his field than any of them. Neither Armie nor Liz would have a clue.

by Anonymousreply 589July 3, 2019 11:07 PM

R588 "In Thierry we Trust". Absolute legend! But I bet she had no idea he's the most famous perdon she's met since the oscars!

by Anonymousreply 590July 4, 2019 2:04 AM

Almost time to meet there

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591July 4, 2019 2:14 AM

Who do we think Armie sleeps with these days? The friend, Jeremy. Did him and Nick fall out? Nick hasn't been with him since the CMBYN tour.

by Anonymousreply 592July 4, 2019 6:05 AM

The Armie Appreciation account must have a strict no CMBYN pics rule which means all the pics are boring portraits of Armie or Armie with anyone but Timothée. Armie must really hate Timothée. I wonder what went down with them. You could see the cracks forming after Armie pretended to be too sick to go to the Independent Spirit Awards. Actually you could see traces of hostility when they toured Crema. I remember Armie wasn't even booked on that trip since Michael, Luca and Timothée were the only ones up for awards at the London Critic Awards. He just crashed the QA and the trip with his obnoxious wife. Then started making up lies about her conception date and recording their fake love all over Italy. That was also the time Armie was seen drooling over timothee in Rome and Paris. Love and hate. Very intense.

by Anonymousreply 593July 4, 2019 6:14 AM

R593 Are you trolling? It was the obnoxious wife who crashed that trip. Armie and Timmy flew there together. Did you see any of the Paris promo? In which version of life did cracks in their relationship start appearing then? Armie hate Timmy....

by Anonymousreply 594July 4, 2019 6:27 AM

So he went to Cornwall alone. Sweet (short-term) freedom again!

by Anonymousreply 595July 4, 2019 8:09 AM

R594 not trolling. The announcement for London Critics Awards was that Timothée and Luca would attend and possibly Michael as all were up for awards. There was also a QA at a theater in London which said Armie was an unexpected arrival. They only had Luca and Timothée billed to attend. Armie wasn’t expected on the Crema tour at all. He wasn’t expected to get a nomination either which would be why Sony also rightly gave Michael their attention. Armie had only gotten a Globe nomination while Michael had won many critics awards so they were equal in the eyes of Sony whose main focus was Timmy , the movie and the screenplay. This isn’t widely known mostly because of how effectively Armie and Liz took over the Crema tour. But if you look up there’re a evidence that Armie was a surprize appearance. Armie was really bitter not getting a nomination. Which was totally manic considering he had such a little chance but he was pissed. I on occasion you can see the mask slip. That is, when he wasn’t also drooling over Timothée. Love/Hate.

by Anonymousreply 596July 4, 2019 8:46 AM

R595 She is in Italy with the children... Timmy is in Europe somewhere...

by Anonymousreply 597July 4, 2019 9:10 AM

R597 And according to a make-up artist working on set, Dune has wrapped or is very close to wrapping up.

by Anonymousreply 598July 4, 2019 11:17 AM

Armie & Timmy reunion soon, perhaps? ;-)

by Anonymousreply 599July 4, 2019 2:39 PM

And... closed.

by Anonymousreply 600July 4, 2019 3:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!