Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Armie & Co: Hammer Away! Vol 4

Anything goes.

by Anonymousreply 309July 26, 2019 7:08 AM

There's a new pic of Armie on Ben Wheatly's IG and damn........he's looking so good right now. ;-) I don't think I can put the link to it here though.

by Anonymousreply 1July 4, 2019 2:29 AM

I knew as soon as she asked for someone to bring her a bag of swimsuits that she would be off somewhere! Devon is not good enough for her... but it seemed a last minute decision, and she must have known Armie would be off filming onsite.

by Anonymousreply 2July 4, 2019 9:32 AM

So Liz left London and Armie is there alone now? I heard Dune filming will finish soon. A possible Armie and Timmy reunion soon? :)

by Anonymousreply 3July 4, 2019 1:43 PM

R1 Why not?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 4, 2019 3:08 PM

For some reason links to pics on IG never work for me. Thank you for posting it. :) He looks delicious. Damn lucky Timmy! lol

by Anonymousreply 5July 4, 2019 3:38 PM

New Armie IG story. Wonder who filmed this since Elizabeth is away lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 4, 2019 3:40 PM

He almost never posts anything anymore but he posts this kind of pic now? Huh.

by Anonymousreply 7July 4, 2019 3:47 PM

If I didn’t know any better, I’d think he wants us to know someone is with him filming him half naked and it’s not Liz

by Anonymousreply 8July 4, 2019 3:58 PM

R8 That's probably it. He doesn't mean the speculations at least. Honestly I just wanna know who Armie is fucking. I'm almost sure he and Liz don't have sex anymore.

by Anonymousreply 9July 4, 2019 3:59 PM

*doesn't mind

by Anonymousreply 10July 4, 2019 3:59 PM

Maybe he has a friend visiting him.

by Anonymousreply 11July 4, 2019 4:05 PM

I've been saying he's banging someone for a while now so I can see it. Also what's funny to me is that as soon as Liz left we get this lmao

by Anonymousreply 12July 4, 2019 4:23 PM

The last two weeks were his punishment so he and Timmy could have some fun now haha

by Anonymousreply 13July 4, 2019 4:29 PM

It sure looked like punishment although I'm sure he was happy to see his kids.

by Anonymousreply 14July 4, 2019 4:41 PM

R6 Who filmed? That personal trainer who was trainning with Liz

by Anonymousreply 15July 4, 2019 7:25 PM

That guy lives in London. I doubt he's traveled with Armie to Cornwall.

by Anonymousreply 16July 4, 2019 7:30 PM

I even find a pic of him from behind hot af. If it's not Liz he's having sex with anymore, whoever he is having sex with is damn lucky!

by Anonymousreply 17July 4, 2019 10:07 PM

Armie is now more attractive than ever, than he has been when he was very young and my guess is if he's not lucky he wouldn't look good in the future. Let's see

by Anonymousreply 18July 4, 2019 10:26 PM

Armie and Timmy are very lucky to have each other. They are the only two people worthy of each other's beauty. :)

by Anonymousreply 19July 4, 2019 10:30 PM

R16 what about the driver/wingman Hughie?.He doesn't seem the type to miss the chance to hang out with Armie. He's even travelled to NY for his bday.

by Anonymousreply 20July 5, 2019 12:43 AM

Truth, r19. Agree 100%.

by Anonymousreply 21July 5, 2019 3:23 AM

Why do you believe that Timmy and Armie'll be together? Is there any proofs that they're in the same city ? You should discuss things with the real facts not just ' I think' 'I believe'. So when everything is quiet that means Tim and Armie are together. You're all ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 22July 5, 2019 4:13 AM

edit :*that Timmy and Armie are together*

by Anonymousreply 23July 5, 2019 4:25 AM

I've just seen Liz's latest post and latest stories, God! She's so white rich people's problem, wtf Armie sees in that woman? Wtf she does in life? Is she a wannabe digital influencer? That's why Armie lost Batman and that's why he'll lose every important role in Hollywood, with her they are a pathetic couple, the only thing Armie got by 9 years licking her ass is to be a forever C list subcelebrity

by Anonymousreply 24July 5, 2019 10:16 PM

R24 If peiple had to pay tax for being annoying she'd be really fucked. It's really frustrating to see Armie attached to that freak.

by Anonymousreply 25July 5, 2019 11:13 PM

I don’t get why Liz Hammer thinks it’s ok to sexualize her child. She must want her to be a model or child acctress which in itself is gross. Aren’t they super rich and should be above the gross exploitative industry like the movie business?

The images of that child aren’t cute, they’re too mature.

Plus in one iG am I mistaken but was Ford taking pictures for complete strangers in the middle of the night? Is she clueless.

by Anonymousreply 26July 6, 2019 2:50 AM

How long are you shippers going to wait on the divorce before moving on ? forever ? You guys should go stanning the real couple like Madden and Flynn. They are so cute. You don't have to use your imagination like you did with the chamie. LOL

by Anonymousreply 27July 6, 2019 9:19 AM

What's with all the trolls recently? I don't think Charmie is real but if other people do, what's it to you? Leave them with their silly dreams. You're becoming as annoying as the Charmies.

by Anonymousreply 28July 6, 2019 9:26 AM

I help filling the thred. It's died down since Liz came to London because there's no room to imagine Chamie. Now she's going on vaca the fanfictions begin. LOL

by Anonymousreply 29July 6, 2019 9:35 AM

R24 She's "white rich people problems"??? If you're wondering what Armie sees in her, it's himself. He's a rich, white man (and yes, jewish) who comes from oil money and grew up in "tax haven" Cayman Islands. He's not this angel with a struggling acting career who and lost the role of Batman because he has an annoying instagram wife and kids. Losing that role was his own issue. And they're BOTH privileged white people who come from rich families - the only difference is that he (fortunately) doesn't boast about it on social media, while she does. They're the same and deserve each other imo.

by Anonymousreply 30July 6, 2019 9:56 AM

R30 Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 31July 6, 2019 11:15 AM

You can smell R24's bitter envy from space.

by Anonymousreply 32July 6, 2019 11:51 AM

I want to be apart of Mr. Hammer. Be his personal assistant. Be around him all the time.

by Anonymousreply 33July 6, 2019 12:12 PM

So anyone who criticizes Liz is jealous of her according to you, r32? What a 12 yo mentality. As for what Armie sees in her, not much anymore. He'll stay married to her for a long time tho and fucking on the side. Such a rich white dude cliche.

by Anonymousreply 34July 6, 2019 12:31 PM

R28 Charmies who think Armie and Timothee are a couple are not harmless. They take their delusions on social media and keep tagging A and T thinking that their idols would ever want to see the things they write. They also sometimes use images of the kids in their delusions. Armie, Timothee and Liz don’t deserve that.

by Anonymousreply 35July 6, 2019 12:59 PM

R35 Wow! There are idiots on the internet?! You don't say! And they don't post the kids' photos, btw. Liz does.

Why not be a responsible mother and stop? Because it's not really about the kids, it's about her. Always has been. And if she isn't worried, you shouldn't be either.

by Anonymousreply 36July 6, 2019 2:18 PM

R35 Liz thinks it's alright to let total strangers take photos of her children while she stands there filming them. As said if she doesn't care why should you? And Charmies are only interested in A & T, the wife and children hardly figure in their 'delusions', and, not all Charmies believe A & T are together.

Liz brings alot of the hate onto herself because of what she shows on IG. She needs to look at herself. If you put it out there you cannot control what people take out of it, and that goes for all of them.

by Anonymousreply 37July 6, 2019 2:30 PM

Is Hughie Mann also the guy who took that half-naked pic of Armie running in the woods?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 6, 2019 9:26 PM

Wrote a comment about Liz that wasn't too favorable and it wouldn't let me post it. It actually said: "false! false!" Is Liz lurking on here blocking unfavorable comments about her? It wouldn't surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 39July 6, 2019 10:30 PM

R39 She lurks on all social media, DL is not special

by Anonymousreply 40July 6, 2019 11:30 PM

Where else would she even be mentioned?

by Anonymousreply 41July 7, 2019 1:18 AM

I think they are separated already But keeping up appearances. This is the second vacation she’s taken alone and from Rachel Zoe’s Instagram, everyone has coupled up at this get together. She’s been third wheeling the entire time. Not to mention nobody else seems to have brought their kids. Just her.

Armie is finishing soon, why didn’t she wait to take a vacation when he finished. She will probably arrange this now that I’ve mentioned it. But this is not something couples do. She also went to Priyanka’s wedding alone and Armie was scheduled to attend. The entire vacation with the Bumble group looks haphazard down to the fact she doesn’t seem to have brought a nanny along.

by Anonymousreply 42July 7, 2019 3:04 AM

R39 of course she is. Everyday. It’s only quiet when she’s traveling somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 43July 7, 2019 3:06 AM

Liz spends all her nights out partying even on vacation. She must have been hung over in the morning and with two early rising, young kids, who want to play, she must have help but doesn’t seem to have brought a nanny. Looks like she’s been begging friends to help entertain the brats like the woman dancing with Harper. She’s acting very much like a single mom. Someone should tell her if she wants a glamorous vacation in Capri, she needs to leave the kids behind. I’m betting Armie wouldn’t let her. She is trying for perfect mom and it’s going to be her demise.

by Anonymousreply 44July 7, 2019 3:09 AM

R38 yuck. Armie and Liz have unhealthy eating habits. Their weight loss tricks are most likely equally unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 45July 7, 2019 3:10 AM

No reason Liz couldn’t have waited for Armie to finish his work to take that vacation. I bet she got comped for the vacation in Capri by advertising for Bumble. She took another vacation to Aspen earlier in the year with the same group.

by Anonymousreply 46July 7, 2019 3:12 AM

R25, as opposed to whom?

by Anonymousreply 47July 7, 2019 10:53 AM

What will the Charmies do when they divorce and he gets a new girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 48July 7, 2019 10:57 AM

R48 Claim she's a beard and continue jumping through hoops trying to figure out which times during the year A&T would have time to meet up in different countries, duh.

by Anonymousreply 49July 7, 2019 11:21 AM

R49 exactly. Lol. And then find all the reasons to hate her.

by Anonymousreply 50July 7, 2019 11:30 AM

You're confusing two things, the hate Liz is getting is a separate issue. She's just a highly irritating individual and therefore an easy target. Some of it is deserved, some isn't, but it's not like only Charmies hate her.

by Anonymousreply 51July 7, 2019 11:35 AM

What a moron ! hate people you don't even know. Don't like her but can't take your eyes of her insta. What she does with her kids or her life isn't anyone business. you chamies just find excuses to hate her bc Armie won't leave her for Tim and the ship is sinking.

by Anonymousreply 52July 7, 2019 12:47 PM

R52 there was never a ship to sink in the first place. The hate for her is necessary otherwise Charmies have no explanation as to why these fated lovers can’t be together. Same hate will happen to anyone who A and T date.

by Anonymousreply 53July 7, 2019 12:53 PM

I see we're having a pro-Liz troll invasion, great.

by Anonymousreply 54July 7, 2019 12:55 PM

Hate is a strong word... but she is exhausting and sometimes I feel like I am looking at a car crash if I happen to see her ig. She is just a very silly woman, desperately trying to hold on to youth and without self awareness. There are thousands like her in HW, and a big contingent at Capri at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 55July 7, 2019 1:08 PM

R55 I agree she’s not likable. She’s a great tool for Charmies though. They can channel their delusions and explain their plot through her. The reality is that maybe Armie isn’t nice either and he benefits from the image she portrays.

by Anonymousreply 56July 7, 2019 1:15 PM

The obsession with the shippers on here is ridiculous. It's not just them who hate Liz ffs, even the Armie fans can't stand her now and not so secretly hope he'll leave her and find someone else, they just won't say it out loud because they hate charmie. I can't see how anyone who's sane can actually like this woman.

by Anonymousreply 57July 7, 2019 1:21 PM

R56 How does he benefit exactly? She's an absolute disaster for his image because she's thirsty and opportunistic af, which makes them both look tacky. Don't even get me started on him allegedly refusing to do love scenes up until recently because he "didn't want to upset her".

A basically married his mother. I think it's obvious by now he has issues. Doesn't mean he's not a nice person.

by Anonymousreply 58July 7, 2019 1:26 PM

R58 I just think some of you think Armie is this deep person but to me he’s just basic af. Typical life-is-easy, privileged, married man and I don’t think he minds the image his wife portrays of their glam life.

by Anonymousreply 59July 7, 2019 1:30 PM

R59 Of course he's basic, he's not very smart either and sometimes tries way too hard to appear edgy, but it's all harmless. Again, he can still be a good guy despite all that.

"I don’t think he minds the image his wife portrays of their glam life"

Disagree. She mysteriously stopped following him around everywhere, they're suddenly uncomfortable when they do appear on red carpets together, and he gives her so little IG content now she's forced to backpost all the time and pretend he's with her when he's not. There's a reason for that change.

by Anonymousreply 60July 7, 2019 1:46 PM

[quote]he benefits from the image she portrays.

lmao!!! At this point you Liz defenders are as delusional as the charmies. Period.

by Anonymousreply 61July 7, 2019 1:47 PM

R61 I couldn’t give a shit about Liz. She’s fame-hungry and uses those kids as props to name but a few issues. I am just astounded by the delusional Charmies. Trying to understand why they put Armie on such a pedestal. He isn’t blameless for being with her.

by Anonymousreply 62July 7, 2019 1:51 PM

R58 How is she a *disaster* in any way, shape or form? Only obsessive fans care that deeply about what she posts to instagram and why. To normal fans of either Timothée or Armie, she's just Armie's wife with an instagram account. There's nothing disastrous about her or her behavior, and definitely not enough to give Armie a bad reputation with anyone in the film industry. Hyperbole seems to be the theme of this thread. And just because some of us don't understand why you hate her so obsessively doesn't mean we're "Liz trolls"...

by Anonymousreply 63July 7, 2019 2:27 PM

But why is it so important why the charmies hate her? Armie doesn't seem bothered, if he had been he would've stopped feeding them (along with Timmy) a long time ago. He knows they hate his wife and dgaf.

r60 yep. And did y'all notice he took her to about 5 events this whole year? Compared to last year where they were everywhere posing together. And they spent most of this year in different cities when they didn't have to. There's definitely been a change and to me it's obvious they've separated in private. I don't think they'll divorce tho, just continue with the farce every once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 64July 7, 2019 2:30 PM

R64 My point is his normal or dysfunctional or boring or whatever marriage has nothing to do with Charmie. Charmies just weave such impossible tales and so boldly. I’m literally so fascinated by that level of mental disconnect from reality.

by Anonymousreply 65July 7, 2019 2:34 PM

R63 Yet you are here arguing and defending her. Why tf do you care so much about a woman you don't even know if she's so irrelevant?

by Anonymousreply 66July 7, 2019 2:42 PM

R66 That poster is sharing a different perspective. Most people see her as his wife and not as a “disaster” as Charmies portray.

by Anonymousreply 67July 7, 2019 2:48 PM

Wonder when this thread is going behind the paywall that says “subscribers only are allowed to post on this thread”? as in the Richard Madden / Brandon Flynn and the Sean Mendez threads.

3 obsessive frau trolls are using DataLounge as their personal chat room. Muriel frowns on that if you’re not paying.

by Anonymousreply 68July 7, 2019 2:51 PM

R66 How am I defending her by saying she's "not disastrous"? Not exactly a compliment. I just don't understand how you can think his reputation would be ruined by anything she does. As many have pointed out: she's harmless. A glamorous instagram feed is hardly career ending...

by Anonymousreply 69July 7, 2019 2:52 PM

R69 She's a nuisance because of her behaviour behind the scenes. Both in terms of dictating A's career (zero sexy romantic roles for example) and her public persona. There's a gif floating around where even Tim makes a face when she drags Armie from him in order to insert herself right in the middle of a CMBYN red carpet. Golden Globes and her reaction to Jen Aniston walking on stage were hardly classy either (they were at the table with Angelina Jolie). And that's just 2 examples off the top of my head of the snippets we got to see. Armie clearly cut her off or at least seriously limited their joint appearances and there must be a reason for that. She's tacky, thirsty and stupidly insecure and that is never a good look.

by Anonymousreply 70July 7, 2019 3:09 PM

R70 Those examples might be true of her character but they could be the usual, overanalyzed, slomo gifs Charmies are obsessed with to show weird made-up “proofs”. Armie is also a grown up so if he’s so easily manipulated then he’s an idiot. Maybe a nice idiot but one nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 71July 7, 2019 3:14 PM

R70 Again, these things would not be on anyone's radar in the film industry. These are things stans look for to support their narrative, they're certainly not an issue to Armie's career or reputation. People may think she's tacky but he's choosing to stay married to her so what does that say about him? Cutting down their joined appearances may also be a way for him to protect her/his family from hateful fans... See how easy it is to pick and choose what you want to believe?

by Anonymousreply 72July 7, 2019 3:25 PM

R32, I know. It's embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 73July 7, 2019 3:27 PM

R72 Of course it does affect his image, lol. As much as him being compulsive and lazy. It's all connected. An actor with his looks should be doing much better regardless of ability, yet he was nowhere near Batman for example despite practically begging for the part. It's obvious he doesn't really care all that much and in return HW doesn't care about him.

by Anonymousreply 74July 7, 2019 3:38 PM

R35, the voice of reason

by Anonymousreply 75July 7, 2019 3:44 PM

Armie is a rich boy whose hobby is acting. I think we shouldn't have any hopes for his career as the man himself doesn't treat it seriously.

by Anonymousreply 76July 7, 2019 4:04 PM

Armie actually works really hard r78. But he’s not so bright and his, at times, obstinate personality do him no favors.

by Anonymousreply 77July 7, 2019 4:09 PM

R76, I don't think it's true. That's a bit harsh. He really wants a career otherwise he wouldn't be going to soul-destroying auditions or putting up with some of the rubbish you have to deal with, behind the scenes in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 78July 7, 2019 4:11 PM

One of the best (and funniest) moments was when they were on the red carpet at the Oscars and at one point Armie kind of pushes her away from him. It was pretty subtle yet noticeable. She couldn't give up being the center of attention when getting their pictures taken so he had to kind of move her away from the cameras. lol

by Anonymousreply 79July 7, 2019 4:17 PM

There's two things going on: Armie wants to be an actor. But Armie doesn't care about actually working hard for it.

Have to say though, doing a play and dropping social media was a good start, maybe something's changing.

by Anonymousreply 80July 7, 2019 4:18 PM

R80 how to you know how hard he works if you don't know him personally?

by Anonymousreply 81July 7, 2019 4:20 PM

R81 Because there are obvious things he clearly hasn't bothered working on since the start of his career, like his articulation for example.

by Anonymousreply 82July 7, 2019 4:23 PM

His booming voice, which does not change....

by Anonymousreply 83July 7, 2019 4:26 PM

R82 And Leo DiCaprio has? Adrien Brody has? And other actors have? Really?! No true

by Anonymousreply 84July 7, 2019 4:27 PM

R83, now his voice is a problem? Since when?

by Anonymousreply 85July 7, 2019 4:27 PM

Since always r85

Armie’s non verbal acting is excellent. His voice kills it. There’s no difference from scene to scene.

I love you = booming voice

I hate you = booming voice

I want fries with that burger = booming voice

by Anonymousreply 86July 7, 2019 4:32 PM

R86 haha!

by Anonymousreply 87July 7, 2019 4:33 PM

Armie is hot, famous, rich af, and fucking the twink y’all drool over. He’s living the life. Stay pressed, crazies.

by Anonymousreply 88July 7, 2019 4:34 PM

A lot of people here seem to think Armie is straight...

by Anonymousreply 89July 7, 2019 4:36 PM

R88 It was a movie, sis. A MOVIE.

by Anonymousreply 90July 7, 2019 4:40 PM

R89 A lot of people here seem to confuse fiction & fantasy with reality...

by Anonymousreply 91July 7, 2019 4:42 PM

R90 Oh, my bad. I didn’t realize the movie kept filming from July 2016 onward. Like I said, pressed af!

by Anonymousreply 92July 7, 2019 4:43 PM

R91 a lot of socially maladjusted fat fraus that is

by Anonymousreply 93July 7, 2019 4:43 PM

R92 Don’t waste your time. Most of these people are incredibly dense and can’t see what’s right in front of them. Just let them keep embarrassing themselves.

by Anonymousreply 94July 7, 2019 4:44 PM

R92 A true Charmie in our midst. Welcome. Tell us more.

by Anonymousreply 95July 7, 2019 4:48 PM

A lot of very pressed people on here today determined that their view is right. That: Armie is very happily married to Liz. She has no impact on how he is perceived. What is put on Instagram is meaningless. The film industry does not care who a spouse is (any spouse will do), nor how a couple is presented. Oh, and Charmies are deluded.

by Anonymousreply 96July 7, 2019 5:18 PM

R96 Almost everything you wrote is true. We actually don’t know his career, his marriage, the impact of her insta on his life. We DO know that Charmie isn’t real but a figment of people’s imagination because there is nothing that points to these men currently carrying on a secret affair that is worth being published on social media with their real names tagged.

by Anonymousreply 97July 7, 2019 5:44 PM

I mean charmie or no charmie, anyone who still thinks Armie is happily married to Liz IS A FUCKING IDIOT!

by Anonymousreply 98July 7, 2019 5:51 PM

There's a big difference in how some of his fans perceive their marriage and how the rest of the world perceives their marriage. There are no gossip sites or legit entertainment sites writing about their marriage, no "insider source" making calls to Perez with divorce deets. Any damage control he's had to do so far in his career has been because of his own foot-in-mouth disease. I guess I'm just having trouble seeing how she's ruining his career when no one's really paying attention to her besides Charmies and other obsessive stans...

by Anonymousreply 99July 7, 2019 5:51 PM

R99 she isn’t ruining his career. He is a grown up who is in charge of his own fucking life. The casual misogyny of these Charmies. Blame the woman. Demented people.

by Anonymousreply 100July 7, 2019 5:55 PM

R97 No, you can't possibly know what their relationship is. You only THINK you know based on what you personally want to be true, exactly the same as Charmies. So why don't you stop acting all high and mighty and let people believe what they fucking want. Friends, FWBs, unrequited love, whatever. We do know they're close and that's enough for stories to spiral, you're not gonna change that.

Like, I think RPF fanfics are super creepy, but I do accept that they exist and I'm not gonna fight them because what's the fucking point? Does it make you feel that much better about yourself? I mean, really?

by Anonymousreply 101July 7, 2019 6:00 PM

LOON ^

by Anonymousreply 102July 7, 2019 6:02 PM

R86. are you sure? You're clueless, please watch this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103July 7, 2019 6:03 PM

R97 Ever heard of sarcasm?

Perhaps you know them or you are Liz or a rep, trying to correct 'a view'.? If you don't know them you are speculating, like the majority of people here.

by Anonymousreply 104July 7, 2019 6:30 PM

R101 Um..they are not currently fucking on the down low. I don’t care how much you need to keep an open mind.

by Anonymousreply 105July 7, 2019 6:31 PM

R104 they are not secret lovers and are not meeting in secret parts of the world to fuck while Liz The Monster is not looking.

by Anonymousreply 106July 7, 2019 6:32 PM

R105 R106 Do you know them personally to make grand statements like that?? Have they confided in you who they are and aren't fucking?? You can posture with your holier-than-thou attitude all you want but the fact remains that we see less than 1% of their lives (even with Liz's instagram obsession) so they can be fucking each other, they can be fucking other men, other women, Prince Charles, or whoever and no one here would ever know. Saying that charmies are delusional while acting like you KNOW for a FACT what's going on in their lives is truly hilarious. You know jack shit, just like everyone else posting in these threads.

by Anonymousreply 107July 7, 2019 6:39 PM

R107 Charmies ARE delusional. Why pretend otherwise?

by Anonymousreply 108July 7, 2019 6:41 PM

R107 if we are to completely suspend logic then I’m fucking the Prince Harry. Logic, try it sometime.

by Anonymousreply 109July 7, 2019 6:42 PM

lol why do people think it's completely impossible for romantic co-stars in a film to fall for each other? It happens all the time. I'm 50/50 on charmie. Sometimes I think it's all just typical RPF style delusion, other times I think there's enough weird shit for it to at least be plausible. People can have their own opinions but acting like you can be 100% sure either way is stupid. There's no proof they're together, there's no proof they aren't.

by Anonymousreply 110July 7, 2019 6:44 PM

Stating anything as a fact when you don't know these people and never will is illogical and delusional, yes. Doesn't matter if you're pro-Charmie or anti-Charmie or neutral-Charmie. Everyone has their own opinions and that's all it is and ever will be because unless you are a close personal friend of theirs you know nothing as a fact.

by Anonymousreply 111July 7, 2019 6:45 PM

Why do some people act like everything regarding these two is pulled out of thin air and there is nothing whatsoever to indicate that their relationship may be beyond platonic? That is just not true. There is a ton of weirdness and things are that are hard to explain away that have been going on for a long time now. Of course if you are under the belief that it's impossible because Armie is a happily married straight man then there is no helping you with that. Although sometimes I think most of the people who are adamant that it's all just fantasy don't actually follow anything that goes on with these two and just like to make fun of shippers because it makes them feel better about themselves.

by Anonymousreply 112July 7, 2019 7:05 PM

R112 What weird stuff?

by Anonymousreply 113July 7, 2019 7:17 PM

I see the delusional fat cunt are back

Let’s see if Muriel will put this thread behind the pay wall

by Anonymousreply 114July 7, 2019 8:34 PM

People hate Charmies because we believe in something they don't. That's fine. But then non-Charmies shouldn't get upset when we say that we hate them as well. It's only fair. Let the backlash begin.

by Anonymousreply 115July 7, 2019 10:45 PM

R114 If she does, someone will just have to make a new thread and the discussion will move there, you imbecile.

The Charmie vs Anti-Charmie war going on right now is fucking tiring, you all sound deranged. Here's to hoping something worthwile happens soon in Armie's life because this is boring.

by Anonymousreply 116July 7, 2019 11:27 PM

I’m actually genuinely curious: can someone link to any charmie “proof”?

by Anonymousreply 117July 7, 2019 11:44 PM

There’s no proof r117

Only the yammering delusions of fat socially isolated sad cunts

by Anonymousreply 118July 7, 2019 11:48 PM

Regarding Armie and his wife, not only charmies that believe they are having an affair find the wife off putting, there are film forums that are already talking about how she is gonna behave in the promo for Rebecca. Maybe the bad faith evolved during the charmie blossoming days, the thing is out there now.

by Anonymousreply 119July 7, 2019 11:53 PM

Who cares about Armie’s wife? Only sad twats.

by Anonymousreply 120July 8, 2019 12:04 AM

It's out there, I was surprised to see that comment in a forum that never comments on actor spouses, from a serious user that's definitely not a cmbyn/charmie stan.

by Anonymousreply 121July 8, 2019 12:22 AM

Don’t beards get 10 year contracts. Arent the Hammers approaching that time?

Armie seems to have checked out early.

by Anonymousreply 122July 8, 2019 2:06 AM

Liz’s yacht trip is looking tackier than ever. She appears to be the only person who brought the kids and the rest are like on a drunken spring break. There’s too many people on that tiny boat. Very messy and low classed.

by Anonymousreply 123July 8, 2019 2:11 AM

Holding unto her youth. Isn’t it a 30th birthday celebration?

by Anonymousreply 124July 8, 2019 2:13 AM

I don’t think Armie needs to work for a living . He’s an oil heir. He does so for the fame and to impress his conservative parents who probably put him down because he’s not like his brother. He wants to prove himself to them.

I also think he works because it is glamorous life and he gets to be around beautiful people. Especially beautiful brown haired men, who he loves to play opposite and loves gay roles so he can make out with them.

by Anonymousreply 125July 8, 2019 2:18 AM

The wife needs to be in the title if y'all are talking about her so much.

Notice how she's posing with men (gay ones though) trying to make Hammer jealous.

by Anonymousreply 126July 8, 2019 2:32 AM

hahaha posed with gaymen to make her husband jealous. Are you kidding ?

by Anonymousreply 127July 8, 2019 2:41 AM

Posing with gay men is pretty weak payback for her husband fucking Timmy up the ass!

by Anonymousreply 128July 8, 2019 2:45 AM

Timmy once used the word "weird" to describe his relationship with Armie and Liz. Weird how though? Did they have a threesome? Does Liz know they're fucking and not care? Do they all have some kind of arrangement? Weird can have a lot of different meanings.

by Anonymousreply 129July 8, 2019 2:53 AM

Is anyone having trouble with the watched threads?

by Anonymousreply 130July 8, 2019 3:24 AM

Elizabeth IS in the title - she's part of '& Co'. Armie and his people - kids, Liz, the Betas, wacko parents, et cetera. Armie's world.

Armie & Tim is something else altogether. Quite aside from whatever delusions they hold, people hate Charmies because they fucking take over any discussion there is about either actor, CMBYN, or their other projects, even though they have their own spaces in which to Charmie to their hearts' content. This used to be an Armie-centric thread, and even when we were talking about his wife and the kids we were still talking about Armie's life and his REAL relationships and connections. Now it's just another Charmie thread, and everything Charmie has a slant towards Timothee, because he's the one they're really interested in. So all the discussion now on DL has the same flavor - Charmie Charmie Charmie. There may have been Charmie people on this thread before, but they knew not to derail the thread with it. All that's over now. Another fun thing spoiled.

by Anonymousreply 131July 8, 2019 3:46 AM

I was hit with Elizabeth's latest storie, for the first time I thought about the possibility of her using coke, her behavior with those people all of these days at that boat is soooo weird, she films them but no one of them look at her, she seems invisible there, they're drinking and dancing on the table all day long, is that woman Armie called as the smartest and strongest of the world? the woman who works harder than him? the woman who is more successful than him? Armie said in a recent interview that he wanted to be known as Elizabeth Chambers's husband and he asked the interviewer to write: Elizabeth Chambers's husband instead of Armie Hammer, why is he so proud of a unoccupied, lunatic, futile and empty woman? God! If she were at least hot, but even that she's not, and it seems she has lost her mind day after day. Why Armie is still married to her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132July 8, 2019 4:43 AM

R132 "Why is Armie still married to her?" This seems like a question you should ask him directly. And I get the feeling you've never done coke because in those videos she honestly just seems like a regular wine drunk white woman.

by Anonymousreply 133July 8, 2019 8:18 AM

100 replies out of 133 are of people complaining about Charmie. Get yourself a fucking thread, because really you are becoming even more annoying than them because they at least use their own fucking space to talk about it instead of being a pain in the ass like y’all.

by Anonymousreply 134July 8, 2019 10:24 AM

This^^^ stfu about the shippers already!!

by Anonymousreply 135July 8, 2019 10:46 AM

R135 Shut up about hating Elizabeth already!!

by Anonymousreply 136July 8, 2019 10:53 AM

I think the posters who are bitching on and on about charmie and the shippers are just trying to divert the talk from Armie's sham of a marriage. They all have the same pro Liz spiel. There's so much to talk about his current situation but they keep changing the topic.

by Anonymousreply 137July 8, 2019 11:07 AM

R137 I can't speak for everyone else but when I bitch about "Charmies" it is because they are delusional and trying to make creepy fanfiction into real life. If Armie's marriage was blasted over gossip mags tomorrow with "DIVORCE" all over it, I wouldn't shed a tear. But it's just so entertaining to see that so many of you were fooled by their PR tour borderline gaybaiting that you truly believe they're a couple now.

by Anonymousreply 138July 8, 2019 11:51 AM

Just shut the FUCK up about charmie, jesus fucking Christ!

by Anonymousreply 139July 8, 2019 11:55 AM

I find the Tom Holland and Jake bromance interesting, it shows all the differences with Timmy and Armie. Weird is a good description. The only thing that is certain is that after all this time they are still friends and are close and that is heartwarming. As for Armie being an oil heir, nope. His great grandfather was less rich when he died than anyone expected. His father was good at screwing his mother and brother and they are richer than many of us will be, but not a billionaire. Armie seems to have invested in real estate with his friends Niki and Ashton, but will it be enough to keep Liz in botox?

by Anonymousreply 140July 8, 2019 12:06 PM

Yeah because it’s obviously a PR move to make two straight guys look like they are having an affair when one of them is married and has kids just to promote a movie. Great fucking logic.

by Anonymousreply 141July 8, 2019 12:11 PM

Actually I think his father's sitting on a lot of money, not the billionaire kind but I think people are underestimating his worth because of the Hammer Museum thing. I also think he's dodgy with it, not owning properties and buying with trust fund money? Shady move.

by Anonymousreply 142July 8, 2019 12:29 PM

r134 This's not Chamie's fangirl chatroom. LOL It's Muriel's. Everyone's welcome to comment on DL especially when the pay monthly fee.

by Anonymousreply 143July 8, 2019 1:17 PM

R133 Ask him directly? Oh my dear! I'm the person who has many twiiter accounts blocked by him and many ig accounts blocked by her because I'm the person who say what I have to say directly to the person who needs to read. Were you with mrs Chernobyl Hammer to say what kind of "wine" she has "drunk" with her "friends" these days?

by Anonymousreply 144July 8, 2019 1:19 PM

R144 Well, she could've gotten drunk on Russian vodka as far as I'm concerned! All I know is that definitely isn't someone who is coked up lol.

by Anonymousreply 145July 8, 2019 1:25 PM

R144. Jesus christ. You need multiple accounts to harass these people? What is wrong with you all.

by Anonymousreply 146July 8, 2019 1:28 PM

Lol I remember seeing this person in Armie’s replies awhile back, writing him really awful things about what a coward he is for not dumping Liz for Timmy. He blocks her but she keeps creating new accounts.

by Anonymousreply 147July 8, 2019 1:31 PM

R138 Think what you want of shippers but the stuff between Armie and Timmy went on beyond them promoting the movie. I'm not convinced they are/were together but some of the things I find the weirdest happened months after the promo tour ended and mostly exist because of fan vids, interviews for other movies, and a few obscure red carpets.

by Anonymousreply 148July 8, 2019 1:36 PM

R148 "beyond them promoting the movie" - You mean like how they became friends in real life as well? Just because they hang out outside of PR events doesn't mean they're fucking. Like I have said in these threads before: if it turns out that you are all correct and they're actually having an affair then I'll be the first person to congratulate you for A+ speculation. But just out of curiosity, how long will you wait for an announcement of divorce until you give up?

by Anonymousreply 149July 8, 2019 1:43 PM

Ha R132, I had to screenshot that to share here for laughs. I think Liz is a totally obnoxious famewhore, and completely agree that these Instagram stories from the yacht are tacky as fuck. I also picked up on the vibe that nobody is listening to her, and for the first time ever feel more than simply secondhand embarrassment for her - I feel pity. She is so pathetically grateful to be there, and so desperate for everyone to know she's there. I can imagine them all talking about her behind her back and complaining about what a fucking annoying nuisance she is. I would feel sad for her if she was a halfway decent person. I couldn't STAND having someone filming and tagging me constantly. She's a pariah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150July 8, 2019 1:49 PM

For me personally, weird and obscure things that go beyond public events and red carpets like the tree post, the sweater, the Brentwood hat freakout, the weeklong LA mia-ness for an inexplicable reason, the Charmie-related private IG activity, Liz not accompanying Armie to NY both times he went there for OTBOS promo even though she went everywhere else, and so much more is enough for me to think there may be something going on between them because these are things that only stalker fans pick up on, it’s not meant for the public. I can only speak for myself that I find these things enough to raise questions but if for others it doesn’t show anything besides that they’re just good friends then that’s fine. No one here is going to change anyone’s mind anyway.

by Anonymousreply 151July 8, 2019 1:52 PM

R149 i remember the martin freeman -bnedict cumberbatch case, a lot of fans believed they were lovers, idk, but they were correct about Martin marriage, he and his former partner kept the appearances for almost a year, but some fans based in her twitter and IG posts already knew about their split, im not saying is the same case , but honestly Liz try too much, if she is really happy and everything is alrigth in her marriage, she wouldnt have the necessity of show off

by Anonymousreply 152July 8, 2019 2:00 PM

R147 I never wrote this to Armie 'cause I'm not a shipper and I'm not the only one who thinks they're white rich people's problem

by Anonymousreply 153July 8, 2019 2:17 PM

Where are the kids when Liz is partying and drunk af? With the nanny? I hope they weren't around to see her like that. I guess once Armie is finished filming they'll all go back to LA together so they can appear to be one big happy family. And then we'll have to endure more of Liz's IG stories showing how happy they all are to be back home together. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 154July 8, 2019 2:18 PM

r154 you mean getting together 1-2 days/week to tape the Hammily reality show and then Liz backposting x76457645 while Armie's off doing his thing.

by Anonymousreply 155July 8, 2019 2:32 PM

R149 Of course it could just be friendship but you were arguing that they were only fooled by their PR gaybaiting when a lot of them think it's something more because of what happened outside of movie promotion. Anyway, I don't think Liz and Armie will divorce for a while, at least not publicly. And it's completely delusional to think that if they were together they would ever be open about it.

by Anonymousreply 156July 8, 2019 2:43 PM

All of you are so naive, she's with millionaires in a expensive yacht, of course there's a lot of coke there, millionaires use to have fun with this

by Anonymousreply 157July 8, 2019 3:48 PM

Pic of Armie and Lily filming

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158July 8, 2019 6:10 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159July 8, 2019 6:13 PM

R125, I think you have nailed it. There is some degree of truth in that

by Anonymousreply 160July 8, 2019 7:14 PM

Emmm, someone should check on Liz. She’s trying too hard. Not sure everything is ok

by Anonymousreply 161July 8, 2019 9:52 PM

R161 she was drunk as a skunk. Why she is posting all this I do not know. I suppose the mother of the year left the kids with the nanny at Capri? Nice to know that they will be dressed as normal XXI century kids for a couple of days...

by Anonymousreply 162July 8, 2019 10:11 PM

Elizabeth needs validation from the masses more than she needs air.

by Anonymousreply 163July 8, 2019 10:14 PM

She’s going to be mad the day she turns 40! She needs validation badly. And it’s a such a shame that a lot of people feed her stupidity

by Anonymousreply 164July 8, 2019 10:31 PM

According to Liz's latest stories, the kids are with Armie in Cornwall and not in Italy with her anymore. Weird. I guess she sent them back.

by Anonymousreply 165July 8, 2019 10:36 PM

Or she is in Cornwall, or in Italy, or LA, or Mars... she is just so exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 166July 8, 2019 10:40 PM

She’s been posting from the boat all day and is still posting from there now when it’s nighttime there even after the kids IG story so I think she’s still in Italy.

by Anonymousreply 167July 8, 2019 10:42 PM

So, as last year, dumps the kids onto the father who is working, while she is off on holiday. What did she say? Mothers never get praised when they are with the kids for 24 hours? I suppose she meant 24 hours in a year... I am all for going on holiday to have a break from your kids and family, but generally you should organise it when your other half is free... and not drag two small children to Italy for a couple of days and then send them back. Especially when you take a late flight and arrive at 3am.

by Anonymousreply 168July 8, 2019 10:53 PM

R164, please don't project your anxiety onto others. You are going to be in a tizzy the day you turn 40.

by Anonymousreply 169July 8, 2019 10:56 PM

R168, Oh, sod off...You're such a bore. I can smell the jealousy from here. So, you are a frau that's stuck with your kids 24-7, while she can afford to have other options. That's just life — deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 170July 8, 2019 11:00 PM

In the middle of all decadent holiday stories the missus posted a picture of Armie with the kids in Cornwall. Are the kids in Cornwall with the nanny or wtf?

by Anonymousreply 171July 8, 2019 11:04 PM

Supposedly back in Cornwall now, on set showing Armie in costume with the children in his arms...very professional.

by Anonymousreply 172July 8, 2019 11:04 PM

R172 but its past midnight in Cornwall and the picture was clearly taken during the day. Very confusing.

by Anonymousreply 173July 8, 2019 11:07 PM

She’s still on holiday, is still posting from the boat in real time. Seems like she sent the kids back to Armie probably because it’s hard to have a good time with friends with two little kids in tow.

by Anonymousreply 174July 8, 2019 11:08 PM

R170 I do not have kids, never wanted them, like travelling too much. Been to Capri and Positano and would hate being stuck in a yacht with such people. Most of my friends have kids, and I have been on holiday with them, with and without their children. It is not a question of affording, it is just thinking of the best option for the children. Being dragged around and sent back and forth according to your convenience is not a good way to behave. But for you any criticism of dear Liz is borne of envy. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 175July 8, 2019 11:08 PM

Why did she take the kids with her to begin with if she was going to return them a few days later? God forbid anything ruins her perfect holiday.

by Anonymousreply 176July 8, 2019 11:13 PM

They keep trying to make lily james happen but she's got awful facial expressions that make me not want to watch anything she's in.

by Anonymousreply 177July 8, 2019 11:18 PM

I'm just living my best life - as a CEO, journalist, actress, model, mother, Army wife, baker and humanitarian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178July 8, 2019 11:19 PM

She's just trying to show how cool and desirable she is and that she doesn't need Husband.

by Anonymousreply 179July 8, 2019 11:21 PM

Maybe Liz is backposting, sending kids to Armie who's in other country is so weird, she prefers to be with those people who don't Interact with her that to be with her husband and kids, and about that storie on the table? she was drunk? drugged? How Armie can be so proud of that shit? I pray for Armie to fall in love for someone else and find happiness with this new person, he and Liz don't match, definitively

by Anonymousreply 180July 8, 2019 11:25 PM

R178 You better pray Liz doesn’t see that because you forgot the all important “socialite” and “influencer.”

by Anonymousreply 181July 8, 2019 11:26 PM

R180, bonkers

by Anonymousreply 182July 8, 2019 11:55 PM

When is the last time she had the kids in her stories? I don't think she posted anything with them yesterday so the kids might be with Armie since the weekend aka Weekend Dad.

by Anonymousreply 183July 8, 2019 11:57 PM

The last time she posted the kids was two days ago.

by Anonymousreply 184July 9, 2019 12:03 AM

I don't get why anyone in their right mind would drag along 2 small children for a 48 hour trip to Italy only to send them back to their father who's filming on location and probably working long hours. Wtf didn't she send them directly to Cornwall bypassing the idiots boat? Amazing mother indeed. I'm amazed.

by Anonymousreply 185July 9, 2019 1:07 AM

Well, she just posted a new story. Still partying on the boat so the kids were definitely sent back to Cornwall. Hilarious stuff!

by Anonymousreply 186July 9, 2019 1:26 AM

When someone tries hard to portray a certain look( I.e happy life, happy marriage), it’s usually the opposite happening.

by Anonymousreply 187July 9, 2019 1:35 AM

If we didn't know any better we'd think something is rotten in the kingdom of Denmark and she's acting up. This woman is a PR disaster, isn't she? Does she have any idea of how bad the whole thing looks?

by Anonymousreply 188July 9, 2019 1:41 AM

[quote] This woman is a PR disaster, isn't she? Does she have any idea of how bad the whole thing looks

^^^ Who ARE you people? Do you frauen realize how insane you sound? The whole lot of you are absolutely fucking crazy. The Liz hate/Charmie discussions are pure online bedlam and the patients are running the asylum.

by Anonymousreply 189July 9, 2019 2:02 AM

R189 and why are you so pressed Lizbot. If you had something better to do with your own time, you won’t be wailing and whining on these streets.

by Anonymousreply 190July 9, 2019 2:15 AM

in a way or the other , its weird, i mean, if the kids are with her.... i hope they were with the nannies in a nice hotel and not in a trip wich is clearly only for grown ups and seeing her mother totally wasted, an if they are with armie.... you drag a couple of toddlers around europe and the after a few days you send them back with the nannies?weird weird weird

by Anonymousreply 191July 9, 2019 4:16 AM

She’s a monster if she took those kids with her for a few days in Italy just so she can hang with those trashy texans who hilariously thinks she’s a social pariah. Her face has been permanently in her phone the entire time, she’s not been seen to do anything with those kids in the last few day and yes, she looks like she loves blow.

They trashed that yacht. They must have been overcapacity. Looks like there’s 20 of them on a 10 person cruise. How tacky.

Armie, if he lets her treat his kids like props, needs to be smacked too.

by Anonymousreply 192July 9, 2019 4:47 AM

I’m betting the 10 year bearding contract she has with Armie is coming to an end and he and she are feeling it. They want their freedom. She’s acting out just like he is. Neither wants to be full time parents.

by Anonymousreply 193July 9, 2019 4:49 AM

If the kids were on the boat with adults partying throughout the night, they must have been horrified.

Liz is a terrible mother, who are we trying to kid. And Armie is the sort of absentee father, he had.

The Kids are truly fucked.

by Anonymousreply 194July 9, 2019 4:55 AM

R191 it’s not weird. She has to be seen to be with them or it will look like she came abroad Just to drop them off with the father for visitation, which is probably the reality. Even if they’re not divorced, they’re probably in a failed bearding arrangement and Armie demands to see them regularly.

If she’d left them in Cornwall it would look like she was on her 3rd vacation without Armie. She went on a cruise last summer too without him. She had to make this look like it was a family thing or it would be obvious she’s just the baby maker.

by Anonymousreply 195July 9, 2019 5:00 AM

Oh by the way, anyone worried about their compatibility and whether they are right for each other, Armie is gay, he likes dick IMHO. This is why she always latches onto gay men when she’s out. She’s used to them. Once you realize that this is just bearding, you get it.

by Anonymousreply 196July 9, 2019 5:04 AM

She also wasn’t invited to Tommy Hilfilger’s boat like her friend Rachel Zoe or her friend the Russian’s boat this year so they are obviously only interested in her if she’s with Armie.

Her Russian friend has a totally classy vacay with the kids. They must be drifting apart because Liz is now a social outcast.

by Anonymousreply 197July 9, 2019 5:30 AM

Couldn't sleep last night, so I did a bit of Instagram searching. I noticed that none of Liz's allegedly close friends have any recent pics with her on their accounts, and I also noticed that Liz doesn't bother to leave comments or likes on her friends posts. Self absorbed twat. The other thing I noticed was how much she copies Naseebs - Liz would KILL to be in the same league as that woman.

by Anonymousreply 198July 9, 2019 5:57 AM

Oh FFS, stop with the bearding contract fanfiction. It's a real marriage, just not a particularly healthy one.

And Naseebs is merely a higher grade of trash and a more skillful networker. She's still sketchy and is only in her current position because she married some rich af Texas guy. Liz does see her as goals but that just shows how sad her idea of success is...

by Anonymousreply 199July 9, 2019 6:03 AM

R199 anyone on here pretending to know facts about these strangers lives is taking this way too personally and needs to get their head checked. Unless you are them you won’t know if this is a bearding contract, real marriage, if Charmie is real or not. You don’t know them. They aren’t your friends just cause you gossip and stalk them on DL.

Most sane posters know, Armie is pinging the gaydar big time. He reminds me of Rock Hudson, who was also married.

by Anonymousreply 200July 9, 2019 6:11 AM

R198 true. Naseebs has her own yacht and was invited to the Serpetine party which excluded Liz. Liz is trash, even in her own social circle. They all laugh behind her back when they watched her husband showing more passion with the twink than he ever showed with her.

by Anonymousreply 201July 9, 2019 6:12 AM

Notice Armie got married when his career took a turn after Batman fell through and he was just starting to get recognition again. In fact didn’t he get married right before award season for Social Network. What better pairing than a journalist friend who was thirsty for fame and got along with gay men. Liz was a perfect fit. Aging, wannabe is the perfect beard.

by Anonymousreply 202July 9, 2019 6:15 AM

I even wonder if Timmy was invited to the marital bed to do Liz. She was BFFs with him before he told Fallon about their bedsharing. Armie was happy, she was happy. Probably how they roll generally. Get the guy in bed with her and Armie tries his luck.

by Anonymousreply 203July 9, 2019 6:17 AM

Okay, I don't know if all those in Liz's circle are actually social hangers. Look at the hag with her fags.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204July 9, 2019 6:31 AM

R204 she feels safe with gays.

by Anonymousreply 205July 9, 2019 6:37 AM

I’ve always wondered about Tyler Ramsay and Armie? They have been friends for ages when Ramsay was a casting agent. They have a huge age gap. Although both are married they both married wannabe reality stars and both have effeminate ways. Armie looks like he’d do anything for Tyler.

by Anonymousreply 206July 9, 2019 6:40 AM

R 204 they gay couple aren’t hangers on. They are a couple on a couples’ trip. Liz has just embarrassingly attached herself to them because she is used to being the only straight female amongst gays. All beards are.

by Anonymousreply 207July 9, 2019 6:44 AM

So embarrassing R207, how did she manage an invite? Do they invite her hoping she'll bring Armie? Who is this Connor who has been taking photos for Liz? So many questions!

by Anonymousreply 208July 9, 2019 6:55 AM

[quote]anyone on here pretending to know facts about these strangers lives is taking this way too personally and needs to get their head checked.

Right back at you. A quick look at your posts on this thread shows that you are hella guilty of this, so settle down.

Damn, Charmies are exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 209July 9, 2019 7:00 AM

R209 glad you’re a fan of my posts. But, these have all been my opinions. Only you are spewing “facts” cause it means so much to you. ;)

by Anonymousreply 210July 9, 2019 7:02 AM

R209 and I’m not a Charmie. I don’t think Timmy has fucked Armie, not that Armie hasn’t tried with him like he probably does with all his brunette costars, like Cavill.

But, Timmy may have fucked Liz, Armie. Who know? Not you or I.

by Anonymousreply 211July 9, 2019 7:04 AM

R208 Liz is a patron for their business. They see her as dollar signs. And yes, probably hoping she’d invite her rich husband so they could better advertise their business.

by Anonymousreply 212July 9, 2019 7:10 AM

Besides Cavill and Timmy, Armie also seemed to have a thing for Andrew Garfield. He has a type.

by Anonymousreply 213July 9, 2019 7:18 AM

Talking about Liz because no Chamie stuffs to talk about. LOL pathetic shippers.

by Anonymousreply 214July 9, 2019 8:07 AM

Not a fan of Liz but I hope the Connor guy or some other dude fucks Liz. Armie obviously hasn't for a while now. A gal needs some dick now and then. Even Liz.

by Anonymousreply 215July 9, 2019 11:19 AM

don't know about Liz but for sure you need one too.

by Anonymousreply 216July 9, 2019 11:39 AM

r216 is for r215

by Anonymousreply 217July 9, 2019 11:41 AM

No convinced the kids were sent back to the UK alone. The back shot of Armie holding the kids is classic Liz. The local press showed filming on location last Thursday and locals had seen the films stars arriving on Wednesday. Seems most likely that Liz took the pics of the kids with A before they left and is back posting. Question is where are the kids now?

by Anonymousreply 218July 9, 2019 12:34 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219July 9, 2019 10:40 PM

Armie needs to get a divorce from that opportunistic, bitch wife of his.

by Anonymousreply 220July 9, 2019 11:57 PM

R218 wouldn't you say it'd be even more weird to take the kids from London to Devon to spend a few hours there before putting them on a plnane to italy and then onto a boat to capri and only to fly them back to devon less than 2 days later? I don't think the kids were taken to Devon before going to Italy. It looks like they were sent back to the uk with the nanny or whoever and are now in devon with Armie while she's making a right fool of herself in capri with those wankers.

by Anonymousreply 221July 10, 2019 1:07 AM

R220 Unfortunately Armie will never divorce, he's with her because he likes her horrible personality, they're the same, I think It's an open marriage, and marriages like this last for many years, maybe forever, Liz doesn't care about what Armie does in her absence and Armie doesn't care about what she does in his absence, this marriage is convenient for both of them, even if a Liz's sex tape with these people or a video of her snorting cocaine appeared in the media, Armie would defend her, unfortunately they are more than husband and wife, they are life partners exactly as Armie wrote in his Valentine's post

by Anonymousreply 222July 10, 2019 1:47 AM

Anyone in these threads claiming to understand their relationship by analyzing their "body language" is a fucking fool. You only see about 2% of their relationship - even with the wife's constant instagramming. Stop pretending you actually care about Armie's happiness when you clearly don't know him well enough to know what makes him happy.

by Anonymousreply 223July 10, 2019 6:48 AM

R223 We are only commenting what we see and if you think that what is presented is normal, and would make someone happy, I really don't know what to say. Especially after the whole yacht in Capri business.

by Anonymousreply 224July 10, 2019 7:42 AM

He got married to please mommy dearest and get on her good side again, don’t get that mistaken.

by Anonymousreply 225July 10, 2019 9:51 AM

Also that “they probably have an open marriage, Liz doesn’t care about what Armie does” lmao. Are we talking about the same person here? The one that made her hubby rarely take roles where he had to kiss women because she was too jealous? The one that replied to the fan that sent photos in lingerie? Someone who doesn’t give a fuck, simply doesn’t react like that.

by Anonymousreply 226July 10, 2019 9:55 AM

R226 It definitely an open marriage before but maybe it is now. She might have been forced to compromise due to Armie's lack of interest in her.

by Anonymousreply 227July 10, 2019 10:05 AM

^*definitely wasn't

by Anonymousreply 228July 10, 2019 10:05 AM

It never was and it isn’t now. She would be to scared for it to come out and people to know about it lol lbr

by Anonymousreply 229July 10, 2019 10:08 AM

This is a woman acting out because her husband's no longer interested in her, her growing desperation is proportional to his growing disinterest. Would a husband who still gave a shit let her rub against all these guys? Nah. Dude's probably happy she's out of his hair for a week or two.

by Anonymousreply 230July 10, 2019 10:16 AM

R230 Oh, definitely agree 100%. It's pretty sad. An she kinda tried to cover it up by taking the kids with her first but then she sent them back after two days, which is just... LOL.

by Anonymousreply 231July 10, 2019 10:33 AM

Aw, it's so cute you're all so jealous. I'm gonna get the most defined abs just from laughing at the delusion in these threads. She ain't acting out over anything. She's rich, happy and hanging out with her friends in Italy. And she literally takes her kids with her everywhere she goes, god forbid she spends a couple of days without them.

by Anonymousreply 232July 10, 2019 11:52 AM

Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. If she stopped posting on social media tomorrow you would all be screaming "their marriage is falling apart!!1!" but if she DOES post about her life, husband or children you're still mad because she's "desperate" to paint a certain picture of their marriage??? What is she supposed to do? Apologize for staying married to her husband of 8 years and sharing her life with you? Get a fucking life losers.

by Anonymousreply 233July 10, 2019 11:57 AM

Aren’t you annoying and repetitive with the all “jealousy” bullshit? I can assure you that woman makes me feel a lot of things but none of them are that. And why would I? Her life is a lie.

by Anonymousreply 234July 10, 2019 12:26 PM

R234 You believe her life is a lie. That doesn't mean that it is. And while we're on the subject: "backposting" is not a crime and doesn't mean she's trying to lie about what she's doing lol

by Anonymousreply 235July 10, 2019 12:45 PM

ikr, are her stans actually this fucking stupid? There's nothing to be jealous of. She's living a lie and it's slowly all crumbling down.

by Anonymousreply 236July 10, 2019 12:46 PM

Was this already posted? It served as a reminder of how shady his family actually is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237July 10, 2019 1:09 PM

R236 Contrary to popular belief, you don't have to be a "stan" of anyone to call out the delusions of fangirls. She may be the devil herself, how the fuck would I know? But it is very obvious that you are in fact jealous, though I'll let you believe that you aren't if that makes you feel better.

by Anonymousreply 238July 10, 2019 1:20 PM

r236. she has stans?

by Anonymousreply 239July 10, 2019 1:51 PM

R237 Hammer snr is as shady as hell, sometimes I do not know if to feel sorry for Armie for the parents he has or side eye him. Then I think of my father and remember that the sins of the fathers etc. This being jealous of Liz is getting tiring, I don't know if her marriage is on the rocks and really do not care, but she is a basket case. None of the others on the holiday are posting as much as she is. There is no rhyme or reason in her ig account. The other weird thing is she answers dm, all the time. She argues, shades, thanks and gives information to all and sundry (she did with me when I complained about one of her posts, and, I was not banned since I did not insult). She is so tiring.

by Anonymousreply 240July 10, 2019 2:05 PM

R240 "The other weird thing is she answers dm, all the time". I don't know why you find this weird since it's literally what the function of direct messaging is meant for... If people such as yourself choose to dm her to complain, send hate or ask questions why shouldn't she be allowed to answer? If you don't want to be blocked, why complain directly to her in the first place?

Posting a lot on instagram = basket case? Someone should send her the rules of instagram then since she obviously didn't get the memo. Apparently you're not allowed to post more than your friends.

by Anonymousreply 241July 10, 2019 2:36 PM

Back posting is not a crime, but it becomes sketchy when she does not say it is actually an old pic but tries to let it pass as “new content”. Which she has done plenty of times. Just someone incredibly stupid doesn’t see it. And yeah she “always” takes her kids with her just to take a couple of pics for the social media to show she is an incredible mother and then dumps them with a nanny to go party with her “friends” on a boat for 4 days. Outstanding mother. Either she leaves them home or doesn’t take them with her just to abandon them to get drunk and get groped by men on vacation, leaving them in the near city. If this had been a two days things, who cares, but 4 days? That’s just mental.

by Anonymousreply 242July 10, 2019 2:41 PM

The pro-Liz trolls (and that's what you are because you are now suddenly attacking people on Tumblr too) jealousy argument is absolutely ricidulous but it's basically the equivalent of putting you fingers in your ears and screaming "la la la la la can't hear you, JEALOUS!!!" You can't win with that. Don't waste your energy guys, ignore them.

by Anonymousreply 243July 10, 2019 2:44 PM

R243 Again, defending her actions from you doesn't mean I'm a troll. And I would never be caught dead on tumblr lol. It's just hilarious watching a bunch of kids say that she's a horrible mother, wife and person for posting too many pictures on instagram and (to your knowledge), not being with her kids enough. If she "backposts" so much then how do you truly know how much time she spends with her kids? Insane that you think you know these people just from observing them on social media. I feel bad for her if she has to deal with even 1% of what you complain about on here, in her DMs.

by Anonymousreply 244July 10, 2019 2:55 PM

R238 Jealous? In a world with super models, talented actresses, amazing singers...do you really think anyone would be jealous of a lunatic and anorexic housewife who looks like a tranny in the middle age? Armie is not the last glass of water of the desert, you're overestimating them. Jealous? I'm jealous of: Rihana, Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Jennifer Lawrence (great actress with an Oscar, a GG and Bafta), Lea Seydoux...who in this world would be jealous of that pathetic, tacky and ugly old woman?

by Anonymousreply 245July 10, 2019 3:05 PM

What is it about these two that makes people crazy? It's not normal to stalk the instagram account of someone you can't stand. Yet everyone seems to know the instant she makes an instagram post, a facebook like, a tweet etc, ready to froth at the mouth and insult and criticize. Why does no one just ignore her? Baffling. Just like that poster who admitted they created multiple accounts to throw their venom at them. Crazy. That's not normal behavior.

by Anonymousreply 246July 10, 2019 3:06 PM

R246 People comment on Liz Hammer or Elizabeth Chamber’s (whatever she’s calling herself these days) because she provides content for consumption. Her social media isn’t private. It’s open to the public, so she welcomes public opinions. Except, she doesn’t. She complains, deletes negative comments, fights with posters, lurks and sends her trolls to police any negative comments about her. So she’s extremely insecure. She wants acceptance and love. It’s also why she backposts and why she has a image now of her kids on her stories. Because she wants people to love, admire and worship her. This is why Armie writes those hyperbolic, saccharine messages to her. He knows how insecure she is. It’s also why she’s probably been sending blind items about Timmy and forbade (let’s be honest here, kiddos), forbade Armie communicating with Timmy on social media anymore. Only she’s allowed to like and comment on Timmy’s posts. She’s unhinged woman. It’s amusing to watch and very disturbing but like a train wreck you can’t take your eyes off it.

I’m not even a big Armie fan. I certainly am not a Charmie. I used to love her content during CMBYN but nobody is blind. Something is going wrong with her. It’s blantantly obvious to anyone with eyes and perception. So you’re jealousy argument is nonsense. Sorry but good try.

by Anonymousreply 247July 10, 2019 3:22 PM

R245 Owning and running 2 bakeries, traveling all over the world pretty much whenever you want, two gorgeous kids and one fine husband, being friends with fashion and jewelry designers. These things are plenty to be jealous of. Pretending that you're not by deflecting to her looks is strange. But I guess delusion comes with the jealousy. Is it two for the price of one?

by Anonymousreply 248July 10, 2019 3:22 PM

Some people on here might be jealous. Sure. But most are just reacting to her circus and lbh, those kids are in Devon. That’s not Italian landscapes so why did she post them as “angel babes” such a creepy term. She’s a weird woman. Who not only has an glaring issue with food but appears to be a heavy drinker and possible drug user?

by Anonymousreply 249July 10, 2019 3:24 PM

R247 Oh, I get it now. You're actually certifiably insane. Again with the deep analyzing of her behavior from a few social media posts. Unless you know her personally, this all reads like someone who is desperate for some therapy. Chill.

by Anonymousreply 250July 10, 2019 3:26 PM

R246 I agree it's not normal to stalk people and send them abuse but this is the internet and there are loons everywhere. Yes, here too.

Making fun of someone's social media habits is hardly stalking though and it doesn't mean people do it because they're jealous of your precious Liz.

by Anonymousreply 251July 10, 2019 3:28 PM

R250 so let me get this straight I’m certifiable because I’ve said negative things in response to her public content? So let’s be clear, if I’d said positive things and praised her content, you’d still be calling me certifiable? Liz, get off DL. You need to realize, not everyone is going to like you. You aren’t talented, bright or interesting. I think you’re very beautiful but, so am I and millions of others. I also have money which is why I can be bored and posting here during working hours during the week. I have plenty of leisure time. So honestly, if you expect grown people to admire you unanimously you’re barking up the wrong tree. We loved an art house gay movie set in a different time and place. Many of us are intellectual and social snobs. You don’t make the grade. But I’m sure some little bulimic teenagers love you. Sell it to them.

by Anonymousreply 252July 10, 2019 3:34 PM

R252 You're certifiable for thinking you know anything about her life. Saying she's extremely insecure, wants people to love, admire and worship her and claiming that's the reason why Armie writes good things about her? Saying she "forbade" Armie from communicating with Timmy on social media and that only she's allowed to comment and like his posts? All of this makes you certifiable. Doesn't matter if you write positively or negatively about her - claiming to know her and what she tells her husband, is insane.

by Anonymousreply 253July 10, 2019 3:40 PM

Liz has a problem. She’s not even special in her own social circle. Who else’s husband is avoiding them? Even avoiding her touch (avoiding kissing). She’s not the richest, prettiest, most successful, she doesn’t even have the richest oil heir husband. And none of these friends have husbands who are linked to another younger, prettier and more exceptional man. She has inner turmoil like no other. Nasiba, Whitney, Rachel Zoe, Priyanka. All these women look down on her. She hates that fans of her husband do it too.

by Anonymousreply 254July 10, 2019 3:42 PM

R246 To laugh, dear, to laugh. Watching that woman behaving as if she were a blend of Oprah, Angelina, Gisele and Meryl Streep is hilarious, Armie claiming she's a feminist icon, the smartest in the world, the hottest wife ever is hilarious too. We see people's ig to admire some and to laugh at others, that couple is a fraud, they lie about everything, but they don't know how to lie 'cause they look at the green and try to convince the world that's pink. I love seeing a megalomaniac woman post something that get only 8 comments, I love seeing her killing herself with plastic surgeries, fillings and botox to look like an old man with a wig, I love seeing her arrogance, her egocentrism, her misery, her madness, her tackiness, and you know what? She loves being criticized, that's why she answers every comment, every direct, she loves being hated, 'cause it's the only way she gets attention from someone. So, we observe her to laugh and she loves becoming a joke

by Anonymousreply 255July 10, 2019 3:42 PM

R253 I think you’ve got the wrong person. I don’t know what she says to her husband nor have I claimed to, I’m not interested in Armie Hammer. I just love CMBYN so come to comment on fandom related stuff. I don’t follow her on Instagram or care what’s going on in her life. I go see when people post about her and make judgements based on what I see as perceived by me. If you want people to ogle and admire her, I think you’re in the wrong place, seriously. She is less interesting than a Kardashian. At least they are successful business women and aren’t starving themselves. I also don’t think they give a damn what people think which is healthy and refreshing. Not that I admire any of these vapid people.

by Anonymousreply 256July 10, 2019 3:50 PM

R248 LoL. Is that your bucket list of goals? Lol. Good for you. We are all anonymous posters. You thinking you know anything about anyone’s circumstances on here is what is actually delusional. I didn’t know bakery owning was so unattainable.

by Anonymousreply 257July 10, 2019 3:56 PM

The bigger question is who are these Liz defenders. Is it her? Are they employed by her? Is she that bothered? If so, that’s not healthy.

by Anonymousreply 258July 10, 2019 3:59 PM

Now we're throwing MEGALOMANIAC in the mix too? Thanks for the laugh guys.

by Anonymousreply 259July 10, 2019 3:59 PM

I just think we live in different dimensions. To you she's a megalomaniac, desperate, insecure, horrible, a bad mother etc. To me she's Armie's wife posting pictures of her life on instagram. If you all weren't so insistent on hating on every single thing she does I would have no interest in defending her, but I feel like I have to because you have all lost the plot completely.

by Anonymousreply 260July 10, 2019 4:06 PM

R241 please find me someone that replies to dm having such a large number of followers. The time it must take. If it was a company request or information on something she was wearing, ok, but anything? I was not banned, because I do not insult or hate, just pointed out that the photo of the kneeling indian lady was in poor taste. She is just a very silly woman, and when people mention that she is insecure I agree. You do not do that much on your face irl and facetune if you were secure. There is wanting to look your best and then there is wanting to be someone else. It is a petty because she is a good looking woman, but will end up looking like the bride of Wildenstine if not careful.

by Anonymousreply 261July 10, 2019 4:09 PM

R260 no you don’t live in a different dimension you’re just two different people with different life experiences, possibly differences demographically. We all have our opinions. Yours is not superior. Why are you fighting with people who differ than you? Is there a rule book that we are all expected to adhere to where Liz is somehow our queen? lol

by Anonymousreply 262July 10, 2019 4:09 PM

R259 You're welcome. If you want to laugh more, go to @elizabethchambers there's a hilarious shitshow there called: "Keeping up with the Hammers" I vomited the last time I saw it, good luck!

by Anonymousreply 263July 10, 2019 4:10 PM

No place is as censored as this board. If you say something people don’t like they attack you with name calling and blocking. Everyone seems so sensitive and takes all this personally. None of us (well maybe Liz does post here) know these people. Nobody has any facts. Nobody is worse or better than anyone else. Just relax and gossip and bitch. Jeez

by Anonymousreply 264July 10, 2019 4:11 PM

He hates her so much. Look how trapped he is!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265July 10, 2019 4:17 PM

R260 Be careful not to go crazy, you can not boss on the internet, and you can't boss in people's opinions and feelings, even Armie gave up trying to defend her because it's useless, as useless as her.

by Anonymousreply 266July 10, 2019 4:17 PM

R265 Nobody cares about who Armie loves, we're here to laugh, btw, she looks an old trans in this picture, she's horrible as fuck

by Anonymousreply 267July 10, 2019 4:21 PM

What Elizabeth Chambers, Hammer, defenders fail to realize is people Didn’t sign up for Liz. They followed Call Me by Your Name because they fell in love with the movie, the actors of all of the above. At one point Liz was the sole proprietor of CMBYN content. She became one of the main sources for Armie and Timmy interactions. She at is still her predominant source for Armie content. So there’s no avoiding or ignoring her. She’s effectively inserted herself and was never what the people wanted. So, people will judge what is forced on them, particularly if they find it abhorrent or distasteful.

by Anonymousreply 268July 10, 2019 4:23 PM

If you noticed, people weren’t vocal or bothered by her before she started giving Timothée dirty looks on the red carpet, or blinds about him started turning up, she started fighting fans online about shipping or she inserted herself in their movie promo more in more around Rome time. So she really brought it upon herself. She was also much less thirsty online and now she shills for everyone. She’s changed for the worse so not surprisingly people have had a negative reaction to it.

by Anonymousreply 269July 10, 2019 4:27 PM

zzZZzz can y'all stop engaging the Liz troll(s). Who in their right mind would spend their time defending someone like her? Even Armie dgaf about the hate she's getting anymore lol. Poor minions.

by Anonymousreply 270July 10, 2019 4:33 PM

Remember when people were speculating about if Liz was pregnant during CMBYN promo? Is that when she started getting really thin? Her friends Leandra is also anoerexic looking. It’s a shame.

by Anonymousreply 271July 10, 2019 4:39 PM

Hey, I'm just adding to the pointless bitchery guys!

by Anonymousreply 272July 10, 2019 4:41 PM

People defend Liz bc they're sick of you Chamie trolls.

by Anonymousreply 273July 10, 2019 4:59 PM

Someone clearly still doesn’t understand how datalounge works.

by Anonymousreply 274July 11, 2019 10:02 AM

Armie with his kids looks refreshing. Really different vibes from the two parents at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 275July 11, 2019 12:53 PM

Posting here as well so both Hammer thread show up in recent.

by Anonymousreply 276July 12, 2019 6:21 AM

I adore Hammer, his performance in Man From UNCLE gives me life. But like many, I do not understand his marriage.

by Anonymousreply 277July 18, 2019 10:41 PM

Has anyone seen Hotel Mumbai with him? Do you recommend it?

by Anonymousreply 278July 19, 2019 8:12 AM

What about free fire?

by Anonymousreply 279July 19, 2019 9:50 AM

Day drinking again?

Also, "friend". Yea right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280July 19, 2019 3:04 PM

Liz gonna shit a brick.

by Anonymousreply 281July 19, 2019 3:25 PM

"Free Fire" is a hot mess of a movie, but it's obnoxiously fun. If you like Hammer with a beard, he's insanely hot in it, R278.

"Hotel Mumbai" was exceedingly well done. One of the best films I've seen this year. Hammer is terrific in it, as is the entire cast.

by Anonymousreply 282July 19, 2019 5:51 PM

R280 both Armie and Liz like to drink. Why both look a decade older. If it stays raining this summer in Britain they'll be at the pub drinking pretty steadily while the kids play on their phones or with the nannies. Liz won't last.

by Anonymousreply 283July 19, 2019 6:03 PM

He might look a decade older but she doesn't. She looks like his mother.

by Anonymousreply 284July 19, 2019 6:24 PM

Have you noticed whenever Armie is with the wife on “vacation” he starts spamming social media with shitposts about Charmie and self loathing? He posted the Charmie post on ig and about the boozing on Twitter just today. It happened last summer too when they were on vacay in Italy when he started fighting with fans then later during Christmas vacay when he went off on Stan lee fans. He must be finished working if he’s back on the booze and shitposting already.

by Anonymousreply 285July 19, 2019 8:31 PM

He’s basically been not working very much, spending time with the happy family and it’s driven him to drink and reminisce about Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 286July 19, 2019 9:11 PM

He has to be drunk when he's around Liz. It's the only way he can stand to be around her these days. And yes, I think when he drinks he gets nostalgic and hence the posts with mentions of Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 287July 19, 2019 9:27 PM

It doesn’t surprise me now that Liz is obsessed with Timmy when all her husband does is think about him. It’s been 3 years and the posts are still about Timmy. I hope Armie finds peace one day. I feel kind of sad for him actually.

by Anonymousreply 288July 19, 2019 11:13 PM

He’s been quiet on social media and she’s with him for a few days and he’s already melting down on social media. Or even if not melting down,he’s getting drunk, posting about it and exposing himself to ridicule. Doesn’t sound like she has a calming, happy effect on him.

by Anonymousreply 289July 19, 2019 11:15 PM

^Seriously. He looked so happy and healthy when she was gone and he was free to live his single dad life. But as soon as she gets back he admits to drinking early in the day and is generally messy on social media? He can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 290July 19, 2019 11:39 PM

This thread is open again?

by Anonymousreply 291July 19, 2019 11:43 PM

R290 yeah his activity speaks volumes. Quiet and calm before. Liz is there for a few days and off the rails. Even if he’s just joking, the jokes are about being drunk during the day and making fun of something he says bothers him. Charmie stuff. So he’s being passive aggressive at the very least to Charmie fans and why? Why not be perfectly happy now your family is reunited. He seemed happy before.

by Anonymousreply 292July 19, 2019 11:47 PM

No matter what Liz tries to show it’s undermined vey soon. She’s been home for a few days and she’s already left the kids and him for a night out with her friends without him and he’s already making jokes about being married to Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 293July 19, 2019 11:50 PM

So they closed the Cavill thread and opened this?

by Anonymousreply 294July 20, 2019 1:37 AM

What is Armie thinking? If this was someone else I would just see this as a joke but given his propensity for sm meltdowns and the fact that he was drinking in the morning while with his kids and forgetting which day of the week it is, it's really weird behaviour.

It's not even clear what the point of that story was. Did he find the wiki edit amusing or annoying? Maybe he was drunk but why bring it up at all? He is a pr nightmare lol.

by Anonymousreply 295July 20, 2019 1:59 AM

The guy is not happy. I don't care how many nuclear family, oh look how rich we are posts him and his wife (mainly her) does. It's clear he loves his kids but damn do I feel sorry for him. He may appear to have everything he wants, but there's some part of him that wishes things were different whatever that . may mean for him.

I mean did you guys see that during his tweet storm he deleted only one tweet and in it he told his daughter "life doesn't always give you what you want" or something like that like. I mean if he kept it up I would have thought it was just a silly thing like parents will joke "no you can't have cookies before dinner, life doesn't always give you what you want" but instead his tweet just seems emo and weird since he deleted it.

by Anonymousreply 296July 20, 2019 2:10 AM

I heard about that deleted tweet too and thought it was a weird af thing for him to say. And actually sad too. And I agree, he's not happy. The only time I think he is happy is when Liz isn't around.

by Anonymousreply 297July 20, 2019 2:28 AM

Yep every time he's stuck with Liz he gets either high or drunk. Today he was already drunk at noon and from there his tweets and his story. Says it all really.

by Anonymousreply 298July 20, 2019 2:32 AM

^ I think the question now is, how much longer will they keep this charade of a marriage going? Will they ever end it or continue on and be miserable? Liz might not be miserable but I think Armie is and he probably wants out. But he either doesn't have the guts to get out or he doesn't want to deal with all of the drama from the fallout. He also probably doesn't want to put the kids through that either.

by Anonymousreply 299July 20, 2019 2:34 AM

I think if they're going to divorce they will make it to at least ten years for divorce purposes so Liz can get what she wants although I don't think they need to as they don't have a prenup but 10 years seems to be the thing people do.

I don't think Liz is happy either. She's lost so much weight and is constantly talking about food. Real talk those two things are disordered eating symptoms. The stress of whatever is going on is showing on her. I mean she wasn't always like this. I feel bad for her too in a way. They both don't seem capable of being what the other really wants/needs anymore. Whether they will divorce though who knows. On and off I feel like they've been really trying which is great I mean one shouldn't jump at the first sign of trouble but then something happens and you just can't help but like scratch your head at them lol. I used to think it's now (within like 3 years) or never but his Dad recently got divorced so I mean it really can happen whenever.

by Anonymousreply 300July 20, 2019 3:00 AM

Sooner or later they'll both want to be free and done with the charade, even Liz. I don't think it will be next month and probably not next year either but it will happen because the cracks are harder and harder to hide. They're both still young and can find their happiness and peace of mind either alone or with someone else, no reason to live miserable and bitter forever just because they married 10 years ago and have 2 kids together. If his parents divorced, why wouldn't he too at some point?

by Anonymousreply 301July 20, 2019 10:56 AM

Saw this on Tumblr and got a laugh out of it because it's so true.

Wife on holidays in Italy, Armie: posting pics of himself and his kids in pub gardens, having fun.

Wife back in the UK, Armie: drunk tweeting, doesn’t know what day it is, an emo mess.

Coincidence?

by Anonymousreply 302July 20, 2019 2:51 PM

I mean he's doing this shit on purpose now, like yesterday with the wiki story. He knows the shipping pisses her off lol

by Anonymousreply 303July 20, 2019 3:20 PM

A new “old” photo of Timmy and Lily have been “leaked” I guess. The timing lol.

by Anonymousreply 304July 21, 2019 12:31 AM

Liz who never uses Twitter finally changed her name on there to Hammer. I don't even understand who all this mess and drama is for. Maybe like 30 people really care but that's it. Their PR teams which A & T share suck.

by Anonymousreply 305July 21, 2019 5:36 AM

Not true, she was already Elizabeth Hammer on twitter lmao

by Anonymousreply 306July 24, 2019 2:24 PM

I don’t think we will have to wait a lot to see something happening between Elizabeth and Armie. Things seem to be getting worse and at some point it won’t be an amicable split anymore.

by Anonymousreply 307July 24, 2019 2:25 PM

Whatever the state of the marriage, they will stay together while the children are small.

by Anonymousreply 308July 24, 2019 7:48 PM

It’s not like they spend this much time with them?? He works a lot and she is busy not doing anything everywhere but in LA. And what a dumb thing to do, to wait for the kids to be older so that they can understand even better what the hell is going on and suffer even more from that. A+ for the parenting choices.

by Anonymousreply 309July 26, 2019 7:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!