Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Animal Kingdom Season 4

Smurf, J, Pope Craig, Deran and some of their friends are back for your viewing pleasure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 21, 2019 1:48 PM

The first episode was . . . underwhelming. Seems the tension from the end of last season is just gone.

by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2019 2:49 AM

I just lost my mind in episode two! Deran and Adrian wake up nude and Adrian gets out of bed looking out the window for a perfect butt shot. He puts on shorts that Deran says are his and his favorite, Adrian replies “I know” and goes into the bathroom. Deran follows him in butt naked, another perfect shot, and takes a piss. He then demands his shorts back and Adrian says “Come and get them” and he pulls them down. The gay sex stuff in this show is off the charts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2019 1:20 AM

If this is another season of Smurf always getting the best of the boys, I'm done. That's boring when the main villain always win. Smurf needs to get checked and checked hard. Hell, even Queen Gemma from Sons of Anarchy didn't always win and that was one mean yet smart and thorough bitch.

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2019 1:29 AM

Grant Harvey is a sexy new addition to the cast in the Smurf flashbacks. The casting director of this show surly knows how to pick the hotties. Though Adrian, my favorite, has sacrificial lamb written all over him this season and may not be long for this show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2019 5:21 AM

How is it that young Smurf is stunningly beautiful? Did she get her nose broken at some point and decide not to fix it?

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2019 4:39 AM

Smurf didn’t win last season. J. stole properties from her.

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2019 4:40 AM

What a boring season finale. Looks like we're in for Emily becoming the new Smurf.

by Anonymousreply 7August 21, 2019 1:31 PM

Ugh, I have railed against Emily the character and the actress who plays her from the start and she has only gotten worse. Can we have her die in the first episode next season?

by Anonymousreply 8August 21, 2019 1:36 PM

There's a huge season 4 thread here, in case you missed it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 21, 2019 1:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!