Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Supernatural - Part 7

The end is near...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431September 23, 2019 7:30 PM

I want to see Sam rock this look in season 15.

It would be HOT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2019 1:29 AM

Somebody appreciated this gif from Part 6, so I reposted it.

The similarities between SPN and Brokeback Mountain are.... deliberate?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2019 1:30 AM

Cass, I swear...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2019 1:31 AM

Sam and Cain!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2019 1:32 AM

Jared looks 10x better (and younger) with the man bun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2019 1:33 AM

Oh, hell yes.

Give them the Academy Award already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2019 1:34 AM

I don't understand why some of you have to be so mean and hateful towards those of us who enjoy the show.

Just leave us be for the final season, so we can enjoy it in peace.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2019 3:38 AM

What episode was this from? rofl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2019 3:40 AM

Jensen looks like he has a really pretty cock.

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2019 3:47 AM

Sorry R9, but the Winchesters look like they're pretty flat on both ends.

No bulge, and no ass. The only thing they're packing, are their guns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2019 3:49 AM

[quote]I don't understand why some of you have to be so mean and hateful towards those of us who enjoy the show. Just leave us be for the final season, so we can enjoy it in peace.

You're worshipping a rumored evangelical homophobe on a gay forum. Take a wild guess why people keep making fun of your obsession? And then there's the lunatic service worker-hater Jared who's always one trigger away from an entertaining Twitter explosion.

And yes, they both have always been pretty and attractive which is the biggest reason the show is still airing. Making fun of mancandy can be quite entertaining in itself, and since Supernatural is in the league of its own with its conspiracy theories and gay fan fiction the whole phenomenon has been quite entertaining to witness over the years.

R10, as a life long bulge connoisseur I'd say Jensen really isn't packing much but Jared is sometimes showing hints of something quite hefty in his slacks. Too bad his personality negates any hotness a big dick might give him.

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2019 4:30 AM

Longest running Scifi/fantasy show on Prime time in U.S. history!

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2019 4:33 AM

It's sad that because of the diminished and fragmented TV market that exists now, the finale of Supernatural won't get the ratings that similar prestigious, long-running shows, like M*A*S*H and Cheers, had.

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2019 4:51 AM

With Live same day, 3 & 7 day delay and downloading, the final numbers for the finale will be bigger than MASH!!

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2019 5:08 AM

LMFAO there are really adults that watch this garbage?

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2019 5:20 AM

No R15, that's why it's rated #1 and #2 on the CW.

Because nobody watches it.

Oh yeah, and it's also why the show is the longest running SciFi/Fantasy show in US history.

Because nobody watches it.

by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2019 7:23 AM

I'll bet that more people watch SPN than watch Game of Thrones.

by Anonymousreply 17May 2, 2019 7:24 AM

Let the hate flow through you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 2, 2019 7:45 AM

[quote]No [R15], that's why it's rated #1 and #2 on the CW.

Oh my god, it's number one and number two …. ON THE CW?!!? You mean [italic]the[/italic] CW? Holy shit, well I didn't know THAT. Jesus, now I guess I have to retract every negative thing I ever said about this shitastic show! Damn, the CW, you say.

God, how do you people survive in life being so dense. According to Wikipedia, the highest rated season for this dreck was season one and the average was a measly 3.99 million viewers. This last season, season fourteen, averaged a mere 1.30.

You three creepy fans can start all the Supernatural threads you want and talk to yourselves all you want on them, the Song Remains the Same, lol: NOBODY WATCHES THIS SHIT!

by Anonymousreply 19May 2, 2019 4:40 PM

Michael Omundson has a much better hairline than Jared's in that photo @R4 and Omundson is at least 50. Omundson's hair is thicker too.

by Anonymousreply 20May 2, 2019 4:44 PM

[quote]I'll bet that more people watch SPN than watch Game of Thrones.

Not quite. According to the New York Times, Sunday's episode of GoT had a viewership of 32 million people. The season finale of spn had 1.3 million viewers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 2, 2019 5:21 PM

[quote]I'll bet that more people watch SPN than watch Game of Thrones.

Now this is taking delusion to another level. Are you seriously attempting to say that a silly little CW show is more watched than the most talked tv show on the whole planet? R21's numbers certainly tell what the truth is.

by Anonymousreply 22May 2, 2019 6:24 PM

This show is completely awful. Is this thread a joke??

by Anonymousreply 23May 3, 2019 2:53 AM

I had no idea Claire is in that new Pikachu movie.

by Anonymousreply 24May 3, 2019 3:37 AM

Jensen cold switch over to the other CW show, Dynasty and play Dex Dexter, new beau of Alexis.

by Anonymousreply 25May 3, 2019 8:28 AM

R25 not a bad idea.

by Anonymousreply 26May 3, 2019 9:18 AM

R19 is such a Hater.

by Anonymousreply 27May 4, 2019 1:52 AM

Game Of Thrones figures are paltry to the ratings achieved by programs of yesteryear.

Come back when they have a near 100 million U.S. audience figure like Mash, or Cheers or even the awful Friends which got around 80 million for its final.

Today's generation are clueless.

by Anonymousreply 28May 4, 2019 3:28 AM

Supernatural will go down in SciFi history as the greatest show ever.

Suck on that, bitches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 4, 2019 5:14 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 4, 2019 6:42 AM

R24 She was in a lot of thing in recent years: Little Women, Big Little Lies, 3 Billboards, Halt and Catch Fire, Lady Bird

by Anonymousreply 31May 4, 2019 6:50 AM

R31 sounds like she's doing pretty well for herself. Maybe it's a good thing that Wayward Sisters didn't take off. I can't remember who she played in Lady Bird?

by Anonymousreply 32May 4, 2019 8:37 AM

I absolutely HATE Claire!!!

She's the most annoying character ever.

by Anonymousreply 33May 4, 2019 8:42 AM

Forgot to mention that I was in a bookstore yesterday. Lo and behold I came across this lol. Has anyone read it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 4, 2019 9:26 AM

It was a good read. Stephen Hawking wrote the Forward. Dean compartmentalising away his feelings for Castiel because he thought it would be a betrayal of his deep seated unspoken love for his brother Sam was most thought provoking.

by Anonymousreply 35May 4, 2019 10:45 AM

rofl R34. what exactly is that book about?

by Anonymousreply 36May 4, 2019 5:00 PM

[Quote] A fascinating analysis of the psychology behind the popular TV series Supernatural. Following the adventures of two brothers who investigate deeply strange and paranormal mysteries in their never-ending road trip, the TV show Supernaturalhas many fans eager to better understand the psychology behind the series' themes and characters. Through 20 essays, this collection examines such issues as

The role grief and trauma play in the protagonists' lives

The importance of music to the narrative

What motivates someone to hunt monsters and why we want to believe in magic

The various archangels and archetypes depicted

How people can cope with tragedy, loss, addiction, and fear to become heroes who do the right thing

The dynamics of fandom: how fans relate to the narrative, characters, and actors, and continue to engage with series through fanfic, social media, and other practices

by Anonymousreply 37May 4, 2019 5:28 PM

For the HATERS who keep talking crap about SPN.

Would this many famous guest stars have appeared on the show, if it wasn't good?

Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Sterling K. Brown, Barry Bostwick, Alden Ehrenreich (Solo), Cory Monteith, Rick Springfield, Loretta Devine, Snooki, Lauren Cohan, Julie Benz (Dexter), Linda Blair, James Marsters, Charisma Carpenter, Gary Cole, Dee Wallace (ET, Cujo), Sarah Shahi, Adrianne Palicki, Leslie Odom Jr., Jordan Connor (Riverdale), Jason Dohring, Robert Englund (Nightmare on Elm St.), Robert Picardo (Star Trek Voyager), Lesley Nicol (Downton Abbey), and Tricia Helfer (Battlestar Galactica).

Suck on THAT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 4, 2019 5:34 PM

R38 you just have to be trolling at this point. Most of those guest stars were in the early seasons of Supernatural and before they even took off. For example, Sterling K Brown is only just getting recognition because of This Is Us and Black Panther.

by Anonymousreply 39May 5, 2019 3:30 AM

Is that young dude from above, the wendigo episode The young Solo?????? 😳

Damn!

Lots of people got noticed because of the show . It’s cool. 😎

by Anonymousreply 40May 5, 2019 7:30 PM

Yes R40, that's Alden Ehrenreich.

He's all grown up now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 6, 2019 10:30 AM

Jesus, R38, you sound like a 60 year old trying to sound cool.

Please stop posting. You just make us fans look worse.

by Anonymousreply 42May 6, 2019 4:01 PM

R8 I believe that gif is from LARP and the Real Girl. Dean gets his geek on with Charlie as they solve a case at a Renaissance Faire. It also has the rather fun "Braveheart charge" at the end.

by Anonymousreply 43May 8, 2019 11:43 PM

Fighting for people's souls. Stream Supernatural.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 11, 2019 7:31 AM

I just watched the Chitters episode, and it was very cute.

I loved that they just opened the show with a 12 year old kid saying that he kissed another boy at school. That's pretty progressive.

However, my favorite part was when the gay couple met up with Sam and Dean to fight the "Bissan." It was interesting how Dean went with Cesar (Dean drove the car) and Sam went with Jesse (and Jesse drove). I guess the writers were trying to tell us that Dean and Jesse are the tops, and Sam and Cesar are the bottoms.. lol.

In any case, I love how in the cast credits, the Cesar and Jesse characters are listed as Cesar Cuevas and Jesse Cuevas. Very cool because the episode aired before gay marriage was legal, if I'm not mistaken.

by Anonymousreply 45May 11, 2019 5:44 PM

Has anyone ever tried Margiekugel's beer? lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 11, 2019 9:50 PM

R46 I'm not a fan of beer - so no.

by Anonymousreply 47May 12, 2019 12:39 AM

I liked that episode as well, R45.

I thought it would’ve been a good idea to bring in other hunters but Dean decided against it for the sake of the other hunters.

I just hope Sam and Dean get a chance to retire like these two did and live a quiet rest of their lives.

Don’t get it, R46. 🤔

by Anonymousreply 48May 12, 2019 3:17 AM

Margiekugel's beer is totally made up for the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 12, 2019 3:43 AM

[quote] I just hope Sam and Dean get a chance to retire like these two did and live a quiet rest of their lives.

One of the most interesting things about "The Chitters" episode, was how the writers kept drawing parallels between Jesse/Cesar and Sam/Dean.

When the four of them were sitting down having a beer, everytime Cesar kept complaining about Jesse, Dean kept nodding his head in agreement because he has the same issues with Sam. They had so much in common until Cesar said that they are a married couple, which stopped Dean in his tracks!

There were just so many similarities between the two pairs, which just made me laugh. Because we all know the "inside joke."

Sam and Dean were meant to be together forever, whether they realize it or not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50May 12, 2019 3:47 AM

These four would have made a great team...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 12, 2019 3:48 AM

I would love to see an episode where Sam goes into a bar and gets bad service. Then he DOXXES the waitress on Twitter! That would be hilarious for the viewers, but I don't think Jared would find it very funny.

The writers have done worse in the past, so it would be fun if they did it for season 15.

by Anonymousreply 52May 12, 2019 3:50 AM

R52 he'd probably storm if the writers even joked about it.

by Anonymousreply 53May 12, 2019 4:31 AM

*storm out

by Anonymousreply 54May 12, 2019 5:59 AM

Will the CW be showing re-runs of season 14 over the Summer?

I missed quite a few episodes.

by Anonymousreply 55May 12, 2019 3:51 PM

They usually do, R55.

Oh, R49, did not know that 😊

by Anonymousreply 56May 12, 2019 8:15 PM

R55 Don't know if you have Netflix but Season 14 is already up on Netflix. I think you can also watch them on the CW app.

by Anonymousreply 57May 14, 2019 2:27 AM

Are Jared & Jensen filthy rich after 15 seasons? I don't think either will get much work after SPN is done.

Fun fact: I won a trip to LA in a promotion because of SPN, back in 2005.

by Anonymousreply 58May 14, 2019 2:33 AM

Wow, cool, R58!

Did u meet the boys?

by Anonymousreply 59May 14, 2019 2:36 AM

No, R59. We had to create a finale for any series. I was obsessed with SPN back then, wrote a finale and won.

by Anonymousreply 60May 14, 2019 2:42 AM

R58 Unless they turn out to be very stupid with their money, which seems unlikely, they never have to work again if they don't want to. Heck what they've raked up from Conventions in the last 12 years would more than pay for all their kids schooling at the best universities and still leave enough left over to pay for nice weddings for all of them and probably buy them nice starter houses. Add in what they've been making for the show(at this point they've been making about 3 million a season for quite a while), they shouldn't have to worry. I think both of them have made some good real estate investments.

by Anonymousreply 61May 14, 2019 2:48 AM

Good grief who watches this trash?

by Anonymousreply 62May 14, 2019 5:54 PM

So TNT is airing season 12 right now, and Castiel, who wanted to kill Kelly Kline's baby at first, decided at the end of the season that the baby had to be saved.

He had touched Kelly's pregnant stomach, and said that he saw the future, and that the baby must be saved.

Fast forward to season 14, and Jack's life and subsequent death, accomplished nothing special.

Do the writers even watch old episodes?? So what was so special about Jack, that his life would affect the future? Because obviously, it hasn't.

by Anonymousreply 63May 15, 2019 9:31 AM

Someone in the SPN Part 6 thread asked about Travis Aaron Wade (the guy who played Cole), and why he was cut from the show.

I found a link from Reddit, where a poster explained it:

If you look up the hashtag #taw and #blacklisttaw on twitter, you can see some of the things people are saying about him. Here's a compilation.

[quote] He is a sexual predator. There are screenshots and videos of him creeping on teenage girls and of him threatening people who expose him. This has only come out recently and there are already so much evidence. More. There are also many accusations against him sexually assaulting women at conventions. Mark P defended him on twitter in 2016. and More.

[quote] He used fake accounts (and told his assistant to create fake accounts) to defame Supernatural actors by accusing them of sexual assault, which turned out to be false. When people caught wind and called him out, he threatened people and ultimately closed his twitter account. (Evidence if you google TAW.) (He also told fans in private messages that Jared had a drinking problem.) He also posted this passive aggressive comment before he spread more lies about Misha, believing that he could end Misha's career. Here's another threat.

[quote] He lied about his service as a Reserve and used it to defend himself. And Here's Someone talking about everything wrong with his "deployment".

[quote] He told Supernatural fans to get a life. and here's More and More and Here's Him On Facebook and Harassment.

[quote] He's also been spreading other rumors and badmouthing the SPN cast to fans and More and this thread of damning evidence

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 15, 2019 10:00 AM

They still have season 15 to resolve that little "issue," R63.

by Anonymousreply 65May 15, 2019 4:26 PM

The fucking writers are worthless, useless assholes who can’t be bothered to know the history of the show.

One writing assistant CUNT actually had the balls to say that the show had actually begun a few years ago and nothing from the beginning was useful or important. These are the people that are writing for this show now.

No wonder Jensen and Jared want to end it,

by Anonymousreply 66May 15, 2019 4:50 PM

[quote]He had touched Kelly's pregnant stomach, and said that he saw the future, and that the baby must be saved.

It wouldn't be the first time Castiel was tragically wrong.

by Anonymousreply 67May 16, 2019 1:41 AM

Jensen and Jared are in NYC today (5/16) for the CW Upfronts. They've attended every year but this is their last appearance. Saw some pics of them out on the town last night, eating at a steakhouse and looking good in hiatus beards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 16, 2019 3:18 PM

How tall is Jensen? 1.82 m?

by Anonymousreply 69May 16, 2019 3:19 PM

R68 Misha looks great!

by Anonymousreply 70May 16, 2019 5:15 PM

It's time for the JIB con in Rome this weekend. This one causes various feelings in longtime fans because this is where Jared had his 'break down" a couple years ago. It reminds us that mental illness is shitty and Jared is a sufferer and it can happen to anyone. The fandom was in a tizzy when Jared went missing and were scared for the poor guy. Luckily, he's doing great now but JIB will always have a shadow over it.

Wish I could go but I'm broke in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 71May 16, 2019 10:10 PM

isn't the SPN fandom almost exclusively female?

by Anonymousreply 72May 16, 2019 10:13 PM

Ha! There’s a clip where Corey Booker says he’s watched Supernatural!!

Why does that gummy toad have to insert himself between Jensen and Jared?? He’s not completely part of this show and he never will be. Hate that he’s there.

It’s Jared and Jensen’s time to shine and to celebrate their accomplishment.

by Anonymousreply 73May 16, 2019 10:19 PM

Females are the most visible fans, but there are many male fans also. I used to listen to a podcast headed by three (straight) guys, where they recapped/discussed weekly episodes. There are guys who do Youtube reaction videos and some who do it on other video sites. Just yesterday, there was an Instagram from a woman telling that her brother saw J2 in the airport on their way to NYC today and he went into "fangirl" mode.

by Anonymousreply 74May 16, 2019 11:07 PM

R69 Jensen is 6ft tall but Jared is at least 6ft 5(his brother is event taller like 6ft 7 and I think Jared might even be a little taller than 6ft 5)

by Anonymousreply 75May 17, 2019 1:29 AM

[quote]isn't the SPN fandom almost exclusively female?

Female, plus of course gay men.

by Anonymousreply 76May 17, 2019 1:40 AM

Robert Pattinson to Play ‘The Batman’ for Matt Reeves and Warner Bros.

I love Pattinson but Jensen would have been a better choice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77May 17, 2019 6:42 AM

R77 keep telling yourself that.

by Anonymousreply 78May 17, 2019 9:48 AM

[quote] This one causes various feelings in longtime fans because this is where Jared had his 'break down" a couple years ago.

R71 could you describe what happened??? I've never heard this story before, and it sounds very interesting.

P.S., what's JIB?

by Anonymousreply 79May 17, 2019 2:57 PM

Dear Lord, Jensen looks not only terrible in that photo @R68 but also ridiculous! What is that costume he's wearing? Why is he dressed like the Joker? I thought you guys said he wanted to be Batman?

by Anonymousreply 80May 17, 2019 3:16 PM

LOL YouTube Makeup Guru predator James Charles is more famous/wealthy than any of these freaks.

by Anonymousreply 81May 17, 2019 3:22 PM

It's funny how everyone says that the only good seasons are 1-5.

Those are the seasons where Eric Kripke was in charge of the show, and then he only became a consultant after that.

I hope that he comes back for Season 15, so that his show can end on a good note!

by Anonymousreply 82May 17, 2019 3:22 PM

People cannot seriously watch this shit.

by Anonymousreply 83May 17, 2019 3:34 PM

Supernatural current cast and alums react to news of the final season...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 17, 2019 3:40 PM

Christ R84 nobody cares.

by Anonymousreply 85May 17, 2019 3:45 PM

Why are you so jealous, R85?

Don't be such a hater.

by Anonymousreply 86May 17, 2019 3:50 PM

For R79 - JIB is the "Jus in Bello" con, named after a well loved SPN episode. About 4-5 years ago, the cast was scheduled to hit Rome for JIB; the day before Rome, Jared tweeted pics of him with some fans in Austria, saying he was looking for a watch. The next day he sent another tweet saying something like "I'm trying my best and I need to be with my family". That sounded ominous, knowing his past with depression. Next thing is, an announcement was made by the JIB staff that Jared would not be attending and was on his way back to the USA to be with family. The fans all over were scared for Jared, hoping that this was not a suicide thing.

The rest of the cast went on to finish the JIB con and then go on to Australia. Every day was tense, waiting to hear what was happening with Jared. You could see the stress on Jensen and everyone, being on the other side of the world and not being able to support Jared. Jared was off the grid for a few weeks and came back to say he has been suffering from depression and anxiety and hit a bad patch in Europe. He said that he was under a doctors supervision and was feeling better. Shortly after this, he started various mental health foundations and advised people to seek help for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 87May 17, 2019 4:07 PM

[quote]LOL YouTube Makeup Guru predator James Charles is more famous/wealthy than any of these freaks.

Uh, not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 88May 17, 2019 4:19 PM

Wow R87, that sounds intense.

I always felt bad that Jared suffers from depression, and that situation really captures how horrible it can get.

Thanks for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 89May 17, 2019 4:32 PM

Yeah, R89, many actors/coworkers were even tweeting their support. Even the band Kansas was tweeting their well wishes.

It was a harrowing time for Jared and fandom was right there with him sending out good vibes to him.

It’s believed that he went to a clinic in Houston for recuperation.

by Anonymousreply 90May 17, 2019 4:59 PM

I wonder how the ending of the show is going to affect Jared's mental health?

Doing a job for 15 years, and then having it end, will probably affect him - whether he realizes it or not.

I hope he can keep it together.

by Anonymousreply 91May 17, 2019 6:18 PM

Jensen Ackles Should Be The Batman

by Anonymousreply 92May 17, 2019 6:23 PM

What. The. Fuck. Are they doing with that Pattinson idiot???????

JFC, no wonder Marvel is eating DC’s lunch!!!!

Can the studio be any stupider???

Don’t thy get that comic book superheroes are supposed to ultimately be mostly lighthearted and fun and uplifting????

Nobody want to fucking think and have existential crises during a fucking superhero movie!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 93May 17, 2019 7:29 PM

[quote] Jared sent a tweet saying something like "I'm trying my best and I need to be with my family". That sounded ominous, knowing his past with depression. Next thing is, an announcement was made by the JIB staff that Jared would not be attending and was on his way back to the USA to be with family. The fans all over were scared for Jared, hoping that this was not a suicide thing. The rest of the cast went on to finish the JIB con and then go on to Australia. Every day was tense, waiting to hear what was happening with Jared.You could see the stress on Jensen and everyone, being on the other side of the world and not being able to support Jared.

M A R Y ! ! ! !

Goddam, do you have ANY friends? You sound like you live solely in your head, fantasizing about shit that will never happen. Get a life, Frau at R87.

by Anonymousreply 94May 17, 2019 7:52 PM

Jensen and Jared looked fantastic at yesterday’s Up-Fronts for the network.

So, so handsome. 🥰😍

by Anonymousreply 95May 17, 2019 8:09 PM

Fuck you, R94.

Somebody asked what had transpired and that is more or less what happened, don’t get pissy.

I’ll ask , for the hundredth time, what the hell these haters are doing in this fucking thread.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 96May 17, 2019 8:21 PM

R94 standard fandom fare. You get used to those kinds of [italic]observations[/italic] after a while. Thank God the actors don't hang out on tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 97May 17, 2019 9:17 PM

I'm with you, R96.

SHOO, R94. Begone with you!

by Anonymousreply 98May 17, 2019 9:54 PM

Who would you love to see return for the final season?

Definitely Crowley, and Bella, Max and Alicia, Balthazar (he's so handsome)....

by Anonymousreply 99May 17, 2019 10:03 PM

R99 I would like to see Adam, Ruby (Katie), Meg (Rachel) and Balthazar return.

by Anonymousreply 100May 17, 2019 10:06 PM

Mark Pellegrino making fun of Misha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101May 17, 2019 10:32 PM

They need to up the budget for season 15. There are times the show looks very cheap. I know it doesn't have huge ratings and all but if they want to end this the right way, they need to give the show more money for location shoots and sets.

by Anonymousreply 102May 17, 2019 10:33 PM

BENNY!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 103May 17, 2019 10:34 PM

Sebastian Roche (Balthazar) is so damned sexy.

I have a huge crush on him. Plus, he looks great for 55 years old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104May 17, 2019 10:35 PM

r23 it's an invasive frau thread. Block all the cretins.

by Anonymousreply 105May 17, 2019 10:36 PM

Actors from other shows talk about watching Supernatural.

This one is for the haters!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 17, 2019 10:37 PM

I would love to see Benny again, and the gay hunting couple from the episode "The Chitters". I also liked the Alpha Vamp... I forget if he got killed or was just written off.

by Anonymousreply 107May 17, 2019 10:38 PM

I believe the Alpha Vamp was killed off in Season 12, R107.

But yes, definitely Jesse and Cesar from "The Chitters."

And most definitely Benny. I want to see him profess his love for Dean!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108May 17, 2019 10:41 PM

Chad Michael Murray makes me wet and I don't have a vag.

by Anonymousreply 109May 17, 2019 10:41 PM

CMM was never on this show, R109.

But more Dean and Benny!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110May 17, 2019 10:44 PM

Mark Sheppard won't return to Supernatural.

He spoke about his final season on the show at a SyFy panel, and he sounds quite bitter about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111May 17, 2019 10:47 PM

Here's a shorter article re: Mark Sheppard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112May 17, 2019 10:48 PM

They need to bring back all the classic rock, for Pete’s sake.

I’d spend money on that.

by Anonymousreply 113May 18, 2019 2:32 AM

i love this show so much.

i'm really going to miss it. :o(

by Anonymousreply 114May 18, 2019 3:41 AM

R80 Speak for yourself. I like that Jensen makes bold fashion choices and isn't afraid of color. It looks good on him.

Here's a nice longish interview from the Upfronts with Jim Halderman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115May 18, 2019 5:31 AM

TNT is re-showing the entire series from the beginning, starting next week.

It airs about three to five episodes per day.

Currently, they are showing season 13, but it ends around Tuesday, and the first episode will air on Wednesday (I think), followed by episode 2 "Wendigo," etc. etc.

You have to check your local listings, though.

It's a good chance for those of you who've never watched the original seasons of SPN, to catch up.

by Anonymousreply 116May 18, 2019 5:04 PM

How could anyone watch this cumdump of a show? I saw an interview w/ Corey Booker who at least had the circumspection to say that he was embarrassed to admit he watched it when he couldn't sleep. His interview brought me here. I've watched some shitty tv before but this garbage takes the cake. The actors are [italic]H O R R I B L E[/italic]; it makes you wonder how the hell they got jobs. That one who grunts out his lines is just laughable and the other guy is worse. All of the fans are teenage girls or fat women or fem gays like R87.

by Anonymousreply 117May 19, 2019 8:42 AM

Is Supernatural really just a soap opera, disguised as Science Fiction?

by Anonymousreply 118May 19, 2019 3:43 PM

It's high concept art under the guise of Fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 119May 19, 2019 3:48 PM

Sam and Dean are the Victor and Nikki of Sci-Fi.

by Anonymousreply 120May 19, 2019 3:49 PM

R118 the fact that it's on the CW should answer that question.

by Anonymousreply 121May 19, 2019 5:40 PM

I hope that JDM makes an appearance for the final show. Same for Samantha Smith.

The family needs to get back together again.

by Anonymousreply 122May 19, 2019 6:25 PM

Ugh, no way, R122. They did that already and it was a so-so episode.

Granted, they didn’t have much time to have an in-depth story line but what else needs to be said? What more needs to be done?

Some thought Papa Winchester would have remembered some of what he saw and would have told Dean something but no changes were seen.

by Anonymousreply 123May 19, 2019 11:46 PM

SPN cycle starts again on TNT on Wednesday, beginning with the Pilot episode.

"Dad's on a hunting trip, and he hasn't been home for a week..."

by Anonymousreply 124May 20, 2019 12:08 PM

Cool, we get to see Jensen’s wonky eye and Jared’s pimples all over again.

😬😬

by Anonymousreply 125May 21, 2019 5:45 PM

Not this train wreck again.

by Anonymousreply 126May 21, 2019 8:45 PM

Is Alexander Calvert straight? He so cute.

I'd love to bone him.

He's kind of hairy for a twink, no?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127May 23, 2019 12:40 AM

So here is the ultimate question.

Do Sam and Dean love each other, or are Sam and Dean IN LOVE with each other?

This question should be answered in the series finale.

by Anonymousreply 128May 23, 2019 12:41 AM

R128 what a genius idea 🙄

by Anonymousreply 129May 23, 2019 2:18 AM

I don't think that Dean could be satisfied with just one man. He seems like a truckstop restroom kind of guy. I wonder if Sam ever found him there giving head to a Bobby lookalike.

by Anonymousreply 130May 23, 2019 2:46 AM

I can't explain this show to the haters. It just has a certain quality and charm that is rare. Seasons 1-5 were really, really good and it has had, over the entire run, some truly great episodes. The show does comedy very well.

by Anonymousreply 131May 23, 2019 2:48 AM

Watching the pilot episode in the first season, I remember why I fell in love with this show.

It absolutely has to do with the chemistry between Jared and Jensen. They had it from the very beginning, and carried it through all fourteen seasons.

I tell you, it's amazing, and quite an accomplishment for two actors. They must REALLY like each other, to not let their egos get in the way of the show.

by Anonymousreply 132May 23, 2019 2:53 AM

R131 one of my faves is The French Mistake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133May 23, 2019 3:00 AM

That was a really good episode, R133.

Interestingly, the episode kept repeating something about Jared and Jensen not speaking to each other. I truly wonder if that was the case, and the writers were making fun of them?

Any insiders know the truth?

by Anonymousreply 134May 23, 2019 5:45 AM

Haha this scene was from that episode, R133.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135May 23, 2019 5:47 AM

R134 I think they were just making fun of tv shows in general. Lord knows, there's plenty of actors who hate each other and can make shit difficult for the cast and crew.

by Anonymousreply 136May 23, 2019 7:01 AM

The cast left Rome and is on their way to Australia for the "All Hell Breaks Loose" con held there (this weekend or next). Saw some fun pictures of the crew enjoying a water park while having a stopover in Dubai.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137May 23, 2019 2:46 PM

Jack(Alexander Culvert) is married for the poster who asked.

by Anonymousreply 138May 23, 2019 3:24 PM

This shit is awful. I can't believe you guys watch this show.

by Anonymousreply 139May 23, 2019 9:24 PM

R137 lol so many beards. No Misha??

by Anonymousreply 140May 23, 2019 9:44 PM

My favorite scene from Season 5:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141May 23, 2019 10:07 PM

R141 lol I guess there were no hard feelings after the HOW drama with Chad.

by Anonymousreply 142May 24, 2019 10:21 AM

R134, i think it was the complete opposite, actually.

Everyone who’s been around since the start of the show know that for a time they were joined at the hip. They even lived together for a while early on.

So they went with opposite world for that one.

That loser Misha will not be in Australia. He went to a con in England.

by Anonymousreply 143May 24, 2019 5:58 PM

So cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144May 25, 2019 2:48 PM

I saw a picture of J2 in Australia yesterday at the All Hell Breaks Loose con that made me go "awwww". Jared somehow cut his finger and Jensen stopped the proceedings to put a band-aid on it. There is a pic from about 8 years ago at a con, where Jensen stops to get a towel to wipe Jared's sweaty head. That just touched my heart so much; I always loved how Jensen is basically the same as Dean - taking care of his brother.

This comment will set the troll(s) off on another barrage of "this show is terrible" and "whoever watches this show is stupid". I hope their bitterness keeps them warm at night. I laugh at them as they laugh at me.

by Anonymousreply 145May 25, 2019 2:50 PM

[Quote] I hope their bitterness keeps them warm at night. I laugh at them as they laugh at me.

I don't think it's that deep for them.

by Anonymousreply 146May 25, 2019 2:52 PM

That’s poetic, R145.

Nice.

It’s too bad those controlling freaks down under don’t allow pictures or videos of the panels. Fools.

by Anonymousreply 147May 25, 2019 8:06 PM

R117 "His interview brought me here. "

You just randomly ended up on a gay site, on a thread about Supernatural so you could bitch about the show.

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 148May 26, 2019 3:17 AM

Jared's forehead is just getting bigger and bigger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149May 26, 2019 4:17 AM

I love that Misha was seated next to Tyler Hoechlin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150May 26, 2019 4:19 AM

That looks like Antonio Banderas at R149 😳

by Anonymousreply 151May 26, 2019 5:09 AM

Rosenbaum and Welling were in the UK somewhere for a convention.

That would be fantastic to see. I’m sure they’re pea green with envy when they found out what the J’s make on their convention circuit.

Honestly, I’m glad they finally got around to doing the convention route. Lex and Clark were the original best chemistry couple, even before the J’s.

by Anonymousreply 152May 26, 2019 5:43 AM

R151 are you talking about JarPad or Dougray??

by Anonymousreply 153May 26, 2019 6:24 AM

Is that who that is? He looks a little like Antonio.

by Anonymousreply 154May 26, 2019 6:25 AM

R154 except Antonio is actually attractive.

by Anonymousreply 155May 26, 2019 11:25 AM

Here's a very sweet video, to illustrate your point, R145.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156May 26, 2019 5:20 PM

Aww, that was nice!

I very rarely watch fan vids bu this was good.

by Anonymousreply 157May 26, 2019 5:48 PM

Aww, man, I spoke too soon. Tom just had an Instagram video where he’s saying he’s filming for a new tv show😳😳 in Dublin so he won’t be doing any more conventions any time soon. Darn.

Wonder what show he’s doing. Anybody know?

by Anonymousreply 158May 26, 2019 8:28 PM

Tom who?

by Anonymousreply 159May 26, 2019 8:32 PM

R155 No he's not he looks like a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 160May 26, 2019 8:32 PM

Tom Welling. He’s doing a tv show but he didn’t say which one.

by Anonymousreply 161May 26, 2019 9:16 PM

Supernatural star says Sam and Dean dying might be "the only way to end" the show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162May 26, 2019 10:25 PM

Yep the boys should die in the end. Last scene Castiel wanders down the celestial white corridor of heaven to the Winchester door. Opens and sees Dean, Sam, Mary & John together & happy. The end

by Anonymousreply 163May 27, 2019 12:01 AM

They can’t kill them off, what would happen to a reunion movie or to continuing the Show?

by Anonymousreply 164May 27, 2019 1:25 AM

R160 and the problem with that is???

by Anonymousreply 165May 27, 2019 1:54 AM

The boys can't die. Fans would be pissed!

by Anonymousreply 166May 27, 2019 8:58 AM

R166 who cares! They should've died ages ago.

by Anonymousreply 167May 27, 2019 10:26 AM

Stupid question, but what's an "up front?"

by Anonymousreply 168May 27, 2019 10:47 PM

When the network heads present the shows that will populate their network for the fall/spring seasons, R168.

They bring out the actors and try to sell the media their show so that the tv writers can then sell it to their readers.

It’s a dog and pony show.

by Anonymousreply 169May 27, 2019 11:32 PM

Thanks, R169.

by Anonymousreply 170May 28, 2019 1:56 AM

Misha and Seb

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171May 28, 2019 2:13 AM

Misha looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 172May 28, 2019 2:40 AM

R172 he looks fine.

by Anonymousreply 173May 28, 2019 2:46 AM

Give Misha a break. He's 45 years old... lol.

by Anonymousreply 174May 28, 2019 3:05 AM

He’s always looked like shit.

by Anonymousreply 175May 28, 2019 3:20 AM

R175 in [italic]you're[/italic] opinion.

by Anonymousreply 176May 28, 2019 4:16 AM

People forget Misha came into the show at 35-in his prime.

Of course a decade later he is not going to look as good.

You see the difference if you look at his debut in season 4 and any episode for this past season 14.

Still, he looks good, though.

Better than anyone on this site that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 177May 28, 2019 4:40 AM

R165 a man looking like a lesbian that's not hot.

by Anonymousreply 178May 28, 2019 8:36 AM

R178 what does a lesbian look like?

by Anonymousreply 179May 28, 2019 9:40 AM

I hope that Kripke comes up with something for the finale, that we haven't seen before.

This show is so creative, I really want to see an amazing ending that will do the show justice.

by Anonymousreply 180May 28, 2019 3:18 PM

Has Kripke ever talked about how he wants the series to finish up? Back when he created the show, did he ever think about how the journey for the brothers could end? i'm curious.

by Anonymousreply 181May 28, 2019 3:42 PM

[Quote] This show is so creative, I really want to see an amazing ending that will do the show justice.

LOL

[Quote] Has Kripke ever talked about how he wants the series to finish up? Back when he created the show, did he ever think about how the journey for the brothers could end? i'm curious.

Watch season 5.

by Anonymousreply 182May 28, 2019 3:49 PM

I can't believe people watch this.

by Anonymousreply 183May 28, 2019 4:43 PM

So far no word on whether Kripke WILL come back 😱😱

Jensen was talking during a convention that both would be interested in having certain writers come back to pen episodes. Hopefully this pans out.

by Anonymousreply 184May 28, 2019 7:29 PM

Not the SuperNUTTY Fraus again.

Ugh.

Can't you take your imbecilic conversations about this philistine show back to whatever frau site from whence you came?

by Anonymousreply 185May 28, 2019 8:02 PM

You're pitifully pitiful, R185. Go out and breath the fresh air and let us "dumb fraus" wallow in our stinking trough of SPN. Don't you think it's funny/pathetic that you can't stay away...

by Anonymousreply 186May 28, 2019 8:36 PM

Jared was so young when he started on Supernatural, that he actually did have acne!

I thought the poster upthread was being sarcastic, but I just watched an episode where he was flying on an airplane, and he had zits all around his mouth area.

He was only 22 years old. Damn!

by Anonymousreply 187May 29, 2019 7:09 AM

This is awful! I don't know how anyone stands to watch it.

by Anonymousreply 188May 30, 2019 5:37 AM

And yet, R188, you’ve apparently seen enough of it to come here and give your asinine opinion, that nobody actually asked for.

by Anonymousreply 189May 30, 2019 7:48 PM

I think that Sam should die in the finale, with Dean saying "Sam, I swear..."

Fangurls would go nuts!

by Anonymousreply 190May 31, 2019 6:05 AM

R190 fangirls will go nuts reguardless.

by Anonymousreply 191May 31, 2019 6:27 AM

So hopefully, the J’s gave the head writers some ideas about what they want and how they want the series to end.

They were in LA on Tuesday and Wednesday, I believe.

by Anonymousreply 192June 2, 2019 4:07 AM

[Quote] So hopefully, the J’s gave the head writers some ideas about what they want and how they want the series to end.

Are they known for listening to J2??

by Anonymousreply 193June 2, 2019 5:54 AM

I don’t think they have ever been to storyboard sessions or even stepped foot in the writers’ rooms in CA before but since this is the last season, I think they earned the right to give some ideas about where the show is going at the end and where Sam and Dean will be.

I think there have been occasions where either Jared or Jensen say something about the dialogue they’re given and they do adjust it.

I also read that Jensen will be directing another episode this year.

by Anonymousreply 194June 2, 2019 6:36 AM

Nobody watches this shitty show.

by Anonymousreply 195June 2, 2019 8:52 AM

At this point, Jensen and Jared should be able to give input for the final season.

They have been working on the show longer than anyone else, and they know the characters INTIMATELY.

I just don't think it's necessary for the boys to die in a blaze of glory. Nor do I think that they have to have some sappy, sentimental ending.

The show has always been smart, creative, irreverent, and humorous. No matter how the show ends, it should include all of those elements.

by Anonymousreply 196June 2, 2019 5:36 PM

It was all of those things you mentioned, R16.

Unfortunately, it hasn’t been that in quite some time because the writers are untalented hacks, bereft of any original, interesting ideas for Sam and Dean.

Giving storylines to the side characters that nobody cares about on the other hand.....

by Anonymousreply 197June 2, 2019 5:46 PM

I believe J2 will have a lot of input into this upcoming season. Having seen how badly GOT last season was received, I think they will want to give the fans of the show, who have stuck around loyally as the show has seen a decline in quality, some good treats for the last season.

I think there needs to be more focus on the bros. That is what has made this show last as long as it has.

I believe we will see the quality of the show really increase, unlike so many other shows who seem to have shitty last seasons. The actual series finale will be tricky and I'm sure will not be satisfying to most, but this season, I believe, will end as one of the better ones in a long time.

by Anonymousreply 198June 2, 2019 6:49 PM

If the finale equals the creativity and humor of the 200th episode, then it will be satisfying to all of SPN's fans.

The writers have it in them. They just have to apply themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199June 2, 2019 6:56 PM

Erik and Robbie Thompson wrote that amazing episode, R199. Sadly they are both no longer with the show.

The current writers suck beyond the telling. Why do you think the stars want to end it?

by Anonymousreply 200June 2, 2019 11:04 PM

[Quote] The current writers suck beyond the telling.

Hmm where have I heard that before.....?

by Anonymousreply 201June 3, 2019 1:13 AM

Bumping this to piss people off.

Did you see Jared was in Cuba 🇨🇺?

He was making cigars. I wonder if he can bring them into the country?

by Anonymousreply 202June 6, 2019 3:28 AM

R202 family vacation??

by Anonymousreply 203June 6, 2019 4:50 AM

Well, his brother and sister and some friends and his wife was there as well, so yup family getaway. No kids though.

Meanwhile Jensen is being a magician for his kids.

by Anonymousreply 204June 6, 2019 6:18 AM

Who could POSSIBLY watch this shit?

by Anonymousreply 205June 7, 2019 12:42 AM

I do.

by Anonymousreply 206June 8, 2019 5:20 AM

There's a con in Dallas this weekend, so here's hoping for some good new pics.

by Anonymousreply 207June 16, 2019 3:36 AM

Why do people even watch this

It’s such shit

by Anonymousreply 208June 16, 2019 4:00 AM

Why do you care?

by Anonymousreply 209June 16, 2019 4:02 AM

R207 I'm sure they won't look any different from when they did the last con.

by Anonymousreply 210June 16, 2019 8:26 AM

So they were away from their kids on Fathers Day?

by Anonymousreply 211June 17, 2019 4:05 AM

I think the comment about the Dallas con was wrong. Tumblr would have been full of pics and recaps - nothing has dropped.

by Anonymousreply 212June 17, 2019 4:11 AM

Yeah, I don't think that they would have held a convention on Father's Day.

Maybe it's next weekend?

by Anonymousreply 213June 17, 2019 4:24 AM

Eh, I don’t think it much matters.

Jared was away for those two weeks in Rome and Australia then got home and went back out to Cuba

Plus I think there was another trip to the Caribbean before the Cuba trip 😏

by Anonymousreply 214June 17, 2019 4:31 PM

Dallas is this weekend

by Anonymousreply 215June 20, 2019 4:45 AM

This shit is still going on? I thought it was played out 15 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 216June 20, 2019 5:45 AM

Can’t wait to see what comes out at the Con.

The new season poster is beyond ridiculous and enraging to me 😡😡😡😡

Why is that asshole in the middle!?!?!?

He has no business being there! Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 217June 20, 2019 7:28 PM

R217 the poster isn't great. But I don't know why you're bitching about who gets to be in the middle.

by Anonymousreply 218June 21, 2019 4:26 AM

Do you have a link to the poster you're talkin about, R217?

by Anonymousreply 219June 21, 2019 5:07 AM

R219 maybe they can't stand to look at it again.

by Anonymousreply 220June 21, 2019 8:17 AM

Here's the poster (ignore those people on the bottom - they're from a different show).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221June 21, 2019 12:34 PM

The forehead lines are just... And why the fuck is Alaric on Legacies???

by Anonymousreply 222June 21, 2019 12:52 PM

Lol, R222, isn’t the show a spin-off of Vamp Diaries and the other vampire show? With Gillies in it?

Isn’t he a human? Surprised he’s survived this long 😛😛

by Anonymousreply 223June 21, 2019 6:14 PM

R223 yes, it's a spin-off of The Originals. Gilles played a vampire and Alaric is human....maybe that's changed.

by Anonymousreply 224June 22, 2019 12:58 PM

Any gossip from the convention?

by Anonymousreply 225June 22, 2019 9:27 PM

Over on tumblr, a fan is saying that she caught the Js in an intimate moment and has it on film. She says when she saw this moment, she didn't even know what a tinhat was but was so struck by the connection she saw, she immediately knew that these guys were deeper than mere friends. This person feels that if this footage got out, it could bring the Js down, and wonders what she should do.

She went to a tumblr site owner and asked for advice. The owner told her NOT to allow this footage to see the light of day - don't share it with anyone because the next person may not have the Js best interests at heart; the site owner say real fans love the guys and wouldn't want to do anything to compromise their lives (marriages, businesses, fame, Jared's mental health).

After reading this drop, I really want to know what this person recorded!

by Anonymousreply 226June 22, 2019 11:40 PM

Omg, that's super hot, R226!!

Please share more. Do you have the link to the fan saying it?

by Anonymousreply 227June 23, 2019 1:29 AM

Video such as described at R227 would blow the Supernatural Universe apart.

Fans would go BATSHIT over something like that.

by Anonymousreply 228June 23, 2019 1:35 AM

R226 sounds like a crock of shit.

by Anonymousreply 229June 23, 2019 4:38 AM

This person with the video isn't saying she saw the guys in bed or naked, but in a situation that may cause people to question the relationship between the two. I assume something like a touch or look that screams "couple!".

by Anonymousreply 230June 23, 2019 4:47 AM

R230 still sounds like typical shipper shit. A lot of them are delusional.

by Anonymousreply 231June 23, 2019 5:37 AM

They hug and touch each other on stage during conventions all the time.

They make googly eyes at each other all the time as well.

They sometimes finish each other’s thoughts or stories.

Even when they’re signing autos separately from each other they still manage to grab a few minutes together and connect.

It would have to be really much more than that to be of significance.

by Anonymousreply 232June 23, 2019 6:23 AM

Not really, R228.

I think many convention go-ers specifically go to see the two interact and fans love that they do have a close connection.

Call us delusional if you must but some believe that they have been more than friends for a very, very long time. This would only confirm suspicions.

by Anonymousreply 233June 23, 2019 6:33 AM

[Quote] Call us delusional if you must but some believe that they have been more than friends for a very, very long time. This would only confirm suspicions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234June 23, 2019 6:45 AM

I hesitate to link the Tumblr post here because of the bitter troll(s) on this site, who may be so pathetic as to decide to take their pathology to some unsuspecting SPN fan there and harass them.

by Anonymousreply 235June 23, 2019 6:51 AM

R235 only one person here has asked you to link it. Where exactly do you think you are??

by Anonymousreply 236June 23, 2019 6:54 AM

Well? Any gossip from the con?

by Anonymousreply 237June 24, 2019 4:02 AM

Do Jensen and Jared share a room when they attend conventions?

Just asking for a friend....

by Anonymousreply 238June 24, 2019 4:41 AM

They advised that they know how the show will end. Of course, they can't divulge the details but they seemed content with it.

by Anonymousreply 239June 24, 2019 12:42 PM

It’s funny but apparently one of the beards, umm, I mean wife, made a sudden appearance at the convention towards the end when Jared was signing autos.

Maybe that rumor has more legs than some would care to admit.

😛😛

by Anonymousreply 240June 24, 2019 7:07 PM

R240 or maybe you're just an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 241June 25, 2019 2:21 AM

Genevieve made a sudden appearance. On the other hand Jensen and Jared were still pretty touchy feely, but that's not one thing or another. They are actors, they've worked together for 15 years since in their early-mid 20s, being touchy feely is probably par for the course. Both sets of their parents were there and they referenced them a number of times.

It wasn't a very eventful con, Jensen sang a new cover at Saturday Night Special, Brian Adams "Heaven" which he dedicated to the fans. One of major but less serious points to come out of it seems to have been Jensen's fluffy hair. It's growing out from the undercut. It was cute, didn't look like he had any product in it, so it was sticking up in different directions. Reminded me of his mini-me son's hair.

by Anonymousreply 242June 25, 2019 2:43 AM

How are y'all liking Jensen's longer hair that he showed at the recent Dallas con? Can you see Dean rocking this length?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243June 29, 2019 4:45 PM

Unless there is a time jump, they can’t let Jensen keep that hair. Although it’s adorable, Dean can’t rock the look since he’s never had longer hair on the show.

by Anonymousreply 244June 29, 2019 4:50 PM

It's the last season and would love to see the characters change their look - we've seen them look basically the same for 14 long years. I would find it hella refreshing to see Sam FINALLY cut his hair and Dean grows his out a bit and keep the scruffy beard look. They can keep the jeans and flannel, though.

by Anonymousreply 245June 29, 2019 6:12 PM

They’re starting to sell almost 14 years’ worth of flannel and denim in Vancouver 😂

by Anonymousreply 246June 30, 2019 6:22 PM

R243 not a fan.

by Anonymousreply 247July 1, 2019 7:58 AM

This show sucks.

by Anonymousreply 248July 3, 2019 3:40 PM

Jared is going to run some super endurance race in Switzerland this weekend, I think.

His beard is in Paris for the soccer games.

by Anonymousreply 249July 4, 2019 5:20 AM

Has he been to Switzerland before??

by Anonymousreply 250July 4, 2019 5:53 AM

I don’t know, R250.

I don’t think so.

Just a few more weeks before they go back to start shooting the last season.🥺😢

They’re going back even earlier because Jensen is going to direct an episode and he always directs the first episode but not the first chronologically.

by Anonymousreply 251July 4, 2019 6:13 AM

[quote] How are y'all liking Jensen's longer hair that he showed at the recent Dallas con? Can you see Dean rocking this length?

I don't like it at all! Jensen's short hair definitely suits him. He's so handsome, but that particular haircut has served him well for 14 years. He hasn't changed it at all!

Jared's hair has definitely changed - for the worse.

He started out with the Bieber hairstyle in 2005, and then grew it out a little bit and styled it nicely. However, in the past few years, it has gotten much too long, and it almost looks stringy. It also does him no favors because this style highlights his forehead, which is kind of large.

I think that Jared looked best like this. Both the hair and the body were looking GOOD!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252July 4, 2019 9:14 PM

My god how do any of you stand to watch this garbage?

by Anonymousreply 253July 5, 2019 3:14 AM

How did I miss this thread?? 😀

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254July 5, 2019 5:24 AM

Read on another SPN forum that Jared started off in that Switzerland marathon earlier today but had to bow out after experiencing some issues with his ankle. That sucks - he trained and traveled for this and couldn't complete it.

by Anonymousreply 255July 6, 2019 4:12 PM

So Jared and his little boys were at the women’s World Cup match! How cool is that?

by Anonymousreply 256July 8, 2019 4:14 AM

I hope that Jared was in the "Fuck you, Trump!" contingent!

I'll bet you he was.

Jared is not a conservative, even though Jensen might be.

by Anonymousreply 257July 8, 2019 7:31 AM

Dumb show.

by Anonymousreply 258July 9, 2019 1:50 PM

Enjoyable and beloved dumb show. Fixed that for ya.

by Anonymousreply 259July 9, 2019 2:31 PM

The “fuck trump” contingent were in a bar, not in the stadium.

He probably yelled about the equal pay stuff, though.

by Anonymousreply 260July 9, 2019 5:16 PM

Sarah Shahi (the "Woman in White" in the Supernatural pilot episode) said that she likes to PEG her husband, Steve Howie.

I wonder if she ever got the chance to peg Jared or Jensen? I bet they'd like it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261July 10, 2019 6:41 PM

I'm really looking forward to Season 15.

When does it premiere?

by Anonymousreply 262July 10, 2019 9:19 PM

Not till October.

by Anonymousreply 263July 11, 2019 1:06 AM

So will the new season prominently feature zombies and the "walking dead?"

It seems like that's where it was headed at the end of last season.

by Anonymousreply 264July 11, 2019 1:09 AM

R261 pretty sure they both had gfs at the time. It wouldn't shock me if Jensen or Misha were into it though lol.

by Anonymousreply 265July 11, 2019 11:48 AM

So Jensen has started scouting locations for his episode. He was back at work on Tuesday.

Jared is probably getting back from France. He might start next week.

by Anonymousreply 266July 11, 2019 7:30 PM

Jensen Ackles starts work on final season of Supernatural

The final season of Supernatural is officially underway.

Although shooting has yet to commence, Jensen Ackles has made his return to Vancouver, Canada, a bit early this year seeing as how he’s getting ready to direct his sixth episode of the long-running CW drama. Ackles posted a selfie on Instagram explaining that he began his director’s prep on Tuesday. He’s set to helm the first episode of the final season’s production schedule, though it will air as the fourth episode of season 15.

Ackles and his costars Jared Padalecki and Misha Collins announced back in March that Supernatural’s upcoming will be its last. “We just told the crew that though we’re very, very excited about moving into our 15th season, it will be our last,” Ackles said in the announcement video. “We wanted you to hear from us that though we’re excited about net year, it will be the finale, the big grand finale of an institution.”

And now, with Ackles scouting locations, it won’t be long before he calls “action” on the first scene of the final season. As Ackles wrote in his photo caption, “let the games begin!!!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267July 11, 2019 9:22 PM

Wow, Jensen looks SUPER HOT in this photo.

I hope that he keeps the look for the season!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268July 11, 2019 9:23 PM

LMFAO R267! People are trashing the hell out of the show in the comments section of that article.

by Anonymousreply 269July 15, 2019 5:26 PM

R268 Madonna would still look good in that lighting. The freaks that are obsessed with this terrible show and its shitty actors....smh.

by Anonymousreply 270July 15, 2019 5:28 PM

No they’re not, R269.

Most are saying they will miss the show once it ends and commenting on Jensen’s attractiveness.

by Anonymousreply 271July 15, 2019 6:35 PM

Have Jared or Jensen ever been photo'ed naked?

I would love to see it.

by Anonymousreply 272July 15, 2019 7:14 PM

[Quote] Madonna would still look good in that lighting.

You forgot the fillers.

by Anonymousreply 273July 16, 2019 12:48 AM

Are J2 going to be at Comic Con this weekend? With the show ending I wonder if their obligation to promote is done too.

by Anonymousreply 274July 17, 2019 12:54 AM

Have they gone to Comic Con every year?

by Anonymousreply 275July 17, 2019 3:19 AM

I think you need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills, R271. People in the comments section of that article are trashing everything from the show, to Jensen and Jared's nonexistent acting skills, to Jensen's shitty bar and saying that it was homophobic AF.

Watching all that godawful tv has fucked with your mind.

by Anonymousreply 276July 17, 2019 5:16 AM

How anyone could bear to sit through this crap is completely beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 277July 17, 2019 2:53 PM

The 2019 Emmy Award nominations came out yesterday. I thought you SPN Fraus said Jensen would for sure be on that list. So what happened, hmmmmm? Let me guess....it's because it's a genre show, right?

by Anonymousreply 278July 17, 2019 3:46 PM

They are going to CC this year. The last one for this show at any rate.

Hall H, where they’ve filled it to capacity every time they’re there.

by Anonymousreply 279July 17, 2019 5:11 PM

A few people are raking the show and actors over the coals on the EW site.

This will be the last year they will appear at conventions r279, so you better go rob a bank or get an increase in your SSI. Jensen and Jared are gonna need your $$$.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280July 17, 2019 6:32 PM

[quote] The 2019 Emmy Award nominations came out yesterday

Jared and Jensen were robbed. Misha too.

This should have been their season to win an Emmy.

But it's still not too late. Season 15 will be their best ever, and I KNOW they will be nominated next year.

by Anonymousreply 281July 17, 2019 7:00 PM

R281 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 282July 18, 2019 12:24 AM

Lay year for Comic Con .

Don’t know if they have conventions planned thru next year, but they might keep those going every so often to keep the money flowing.

by Anonymousreply 283July 18, 2019 6:57 PM

Any information on what the J's are doing for the Summer?

I love hearing about them.

by Anonymousreply 284July 18, 2019 8:47 PM

Jensen has been collaborating on an album with his friend, musician Steve Carlson. Steve dropped a tidbit on his Instagram saying he just finished the tracks. Jensen already recorded at least one single and done backup on previous SC albums but people are saying that he'll have more of a presence on this latest work.

by Anonymousreply 285July 19, 2019 1:05 AM

So it seems that Jared is a little bitter over ending his show and it probably has to do with the asshole, clueless morons who are gonna be doing the final season.

They’re about to go on stage at Comic Con.

by Anonymousreply 286July 21, 2019 4:59 PM

Cute pic of J2 as they hit the Comic Con stage today. I hope Kripke is there and gets some praise for bringing us these guys/the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287July 21, 2019 6:29 PM

Hmmmm, they look like two of the hottest hipsters ever in the pic at R287. Those beards are a yes!! in my book.

by Anonymousreply 288July 21, 2019 6:50 PM

R286, what's the dirt??? Don't tell me that they've let the same hack writers be in charge of the final season. They'll ruin it!!!

BRING BACK KRIPKE TO WRITE ALL OF SEASON 15. PLEASE!

Oh, and I hate the beards at R287. They look gross.

by Anonymousreply 289July 21, 2019 7:21 PM

Yeah, R289, it’s the same asshole from the last few years. Dabb. He looks like a homeless slob.

He’s hell bent on getting a spin-off and thinks the useless Jack will do it. He’s still going to be in the last season 🙄🙄🙄

Since Jared has probably already glimpsed or even read the first few scrips, he was probably being serious regarding that bitter comment.

It hasn’t been said if any of the previous writers would be coming back. It’s a shame really that not even Kripke could bother coming back, it’s his fucking creation for gods sake.

by Anonymousreply 290July 21, 2019 7:30 PM

Script 👆🏻

by Anonymousreply 291July 21, 2019 7:32 PM

Maybe I missed it, but what exactly did Jared say, R290?

by Anonymousreply 292July 21, 2019 7:39 PM

Hopefully that works

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293July 21, 2019 9:29 PM

I love when Jared goes on Instagram.

You never know if you're gonna get the crazy! rofl

However, in this case, the "bitter" he is referring to at R293 is probably about the series coming to an end. I think he's just trying to say that he's happy it's ending, but it's still very sad.

by Anonymousreply 294July 21, 2019 9:42 PM

On Jared's Instagram....

I love this photo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295July 21, 2019 9:54 PM

Naw, R294. I didn’t read it that way at all.

He’s probably bitter that it’s ending with such complete incompetence at the helm.

They both had a pretty good thing going as far as living 9 months of the year away from the day to day of being fathers to 6 kids. Like bachelors, essentially. Now they can’t keep living that life and it sucks for them.

by Anonymousreply 296July 21, 2019 10:27 PM

[Quote] They both had a pretty good thing going as far as living 9 months of the year away from the day to day of being fathers to 6 kids. Like bachelors, essentially. Now they can’t keep living that life and it sucks for them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297July 21, 2019 11:24 PM

TNT is currently running season 8, and I have to say that it's the gayest season ever!

Dean returns from Purgatory with a new boyfriend (Benny), and Sam leaves his girlfriend Amelia, to reunite with Dean.

When Sam and Dean get back together, they get right back into couple mode. Bisexual Sam waxes on about his girlfriend, while Dean accuses him of cheating. "What made you leave hunting, Sam? Was it a GIRL????" Hahaha.

Of course, Dean reflects on his time in Purgatory with Benny, which he calls "pure."

In a flashback, Benny says that Dean has to be careful in Purgatory, lest he become "man meat for every Tom, Dick and Harry." Say WHAT??

Then Benny proposes that Dean can escape Purgatory, and that Benny wants to hitch a ride with Dean who can "hump my soul right on out of here!"

Oh, my!!

In episode 5 called "Blood Brother," Benny calls his boyfriend Dean for help. Dean lies to Sam that he has a bad connection, but he is really going out into the parking lot to speak to Benny in private. Meanwhile, Sam peeks through the curtain of their shared motel room, to see who Dean is talking to.

Dean says he has to leave to take care of a "private matter," but they get into an argument about Dean's secret-keeping. Dean pulls rank and leaves Sam without telling him about going to meet Benny.

Dean picks up Benny in an abandoned warehouse, then they both head to a motel room, with all of the lights off in the room.

I swear, the writers were really fucking with Jared and Jensen that season. The gay overtones were STRONG that season, and I absolutely loved it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298July 22, 2019 1:12 AM

Sammy looks jealous here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299July 22, 2019 1:25 AM

Dear God and SPN writers, PLEASE find a way to bring Benny back for the last season. He was good.

by Anonymousreply 300July 22, 2019 2:00 AM

[quote] PLEASE find a way to bring Benny back for the last season. He was good.

But Sammy demanded that Dean never see his lover Benny - ever again!

And pussy-whipped Dean complied.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301July 22, 2019 2:03 AM

Sam was so jealous of Benny... lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302July 22, 2019 2:04 AM

Remember... Sam was going to stab Benny with the demon knife, but Dean stopped him.

by Anonymousreply 303July 22, 2019 2:32 AM

One person who IS coming back for the last season is ::drumroll:: the Winchesters dead brother Adam. This was announced at Comic Con, but no details on how he'll be woven into the episodes.

by Anonymousreply 304July 22, 2019 2:46 AM

Oooh, I love Adam! He's so damned cute.

Jake Abel has matured quite nicely over the years. He's definitely a Winchester!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305July 22, 2019 2:54 AM

Jesus how do grown ass people watch this shit? I guess on some level I (mildly) respect its longevity, but Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki are [italic]terrible, terrible[/italic] actors which cancels out any respect I might have and makes the show unwatchable. That fake gravel voice that Ackles spits out for Dean has got to be one of most bizarre acting choices out there, and I'm sorry but Jared Padalecki just takes bad acting to another level.

R296 you're nuts. You probably think Jensen and Jared are "secretly in love" too, don't you?

R294 is right. There wasn't any--for once--ill will behind Padalecki's Tweet. I think it might behoove you to look up the word "bittersweet."

How do you people make these ridiculous mental leaps?

And to those complaining about Eric Kripke not coming back for the last season of Supernatural: He can't, not legally. He has a deal with Sony Pictures Television which prevents him from moonlighting even just for an episode Yes, Sony [italic] could[/italic] could give him leave, but they're not going to given that Warner Brothers and Sony are in direct competition with one another.

How is it that you fraus are fans of this train-wreck but don't know this? I have to know it because of my job; otherwise I promise you I would not be taxing my brain with this drivel.

by Anonymousreply 306July 22, 2019 6:20 AM

R306 so you work in the entertainment industry??

by Anonymousreply 307July 22, 2019 10:36 AM

So Jared shaved his beard.

by Anonymousreply 308July 24, 2019 8:12 PM

Haha just watched the episode where Castiel killed the twink angel "Alfie."

I swear, season eight was the gayest of all.

So after breaking up with each other (Sam and Dean), Castiel brought them back together. And each of them had to break up with their lovers, so that they could be back together again.

Dean broke up with Benny by saying it was the "end of the line," and Benny replied, "Well, it's been a good ride." Bwahahaha.

Then Amelia and Sam had an agreement that if they wanted to be together, they would meet at a motel at a certain time. If they both showed up, then it meant that they wanted to be with each other. Of course, Amelia showed up, but Sam didn't. Because he was with Dean! Lol.

The end of the episode shows Dean watching sports on tv, while Miss Sammy made dinner for the both of them, and serves his husband Dean his dinner and a beer. The episode ends with them looking into each other's eyes.

They are LOVERS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 309July 24, 2019 8:17 PM

I watched a couple of the videos from the guys last appearance at Comic Con and it hit me in the feels. All three of the leads (J2 and Misha) got teared up while talking about how the fans have kept the show going and how they appreciate us. These guys are special, no matter how much that SPN troll shits on their acting.

Call me a frau, then go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 310July 24, 2019 9:25 PM

R310 MARY!!

by Anonymousreply 311July 24, 2019 11:40 PM

[quote] Call me a frau, then go fuck yourself.

R310 is telling you NOW, so that she doesn't have to tell you LATER!

She has stated her boundaries!

by Anonymousreply 312July 24, 2019 11:59 PM

Still waiting for you know who to go fuck themselves. Use spit.

by Anonymousreply 313July 25, 2019 12:29 AM

I love Alfie the twink.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314July 25, 2019 6:21 AM

You're not only a Frau, R310, you're a gullible DUMB Frau. They appreciate the MONEY that you've put into their bank account. It's the thought of all that MONEY you've made them that brought the tears to their eyes - not the freaks who make up the Supernatural fandom.

If they could have the MONEY without having to press the flesh with all those FAT UNLOVED Supernatural wierdoes who fantasize endlessly about having someone love them so much that they'd go to hell for them, they would. Can you imagine the backstage convos they have about the losers they have to hug and pose with? Of course the $500 they make for the photo op (along with a hot scrubby shower) probably mitigates the sting.

Sorry but this show and everybody on it are just atrocious.

And I WILL NOT go "fuck myself." Unlike you and every other Supernatural fan, I'm hot enough to get someone to do that for me.

by Anonymousreply 315July 25, 2019 5:48 PM

Please continue to think about fucking yourself.

by Anonymousreply 316July 25, 2019 6:57 PM

You seem very angry, R315.

Have you ever thought about seeking professional help?

by Anonymousreply 317July 25, 2019 7:13 PM

This is how I would like Sammy to appear in season 15.

He looks incredibly cute in this photo, from the LARPing episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318July 25, 2019 7:30 PM

I love Sammy's ponytail...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319July 25, 2019 7:30 PM

Jared Padalecki really has some beautiful bone structure.

His features are made for the camera...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320July 25, 2019 7:35 PM

[quote] They appreciate the MONEY that you've put into their bank account. It's the thought of all that MONEY you've made them that brought the tears to their eyes - not the freaks who make up the Supernatural fandom.

Every year at our holiday party the owner of the investment firm for which I work makes a teary-eyed speech about how all of us are "family" and how much he "cares" for us. We all know that it's the almost-billion dollars we've made for him over the years that he truly cares about, not us. I doubt Jensen, Jared or Misha are gonna be leaving the light on for any of the fans.

[quote]Can you imagine the backstage convos they have about the losers they have to hug and pose with? Of course the $500 they make for the photo op (along with a hot scrubby shower) probably mitigates the sting.

I think about this all the time. You know Jensen and Jared raz the fuck out of some of the fans.

[quote]Sorry but this show and everybody on it are just atrocious.

This is undeniably true but there's a lot of atrocious shit on tv today. I agree that spn in is toward the bottom of the barrel but I still get a kick out of watching it sometimes. That said, no one can deny that the acting doesn't infinitely suck.

by Anonymousreply 321July 25, 2019 8:00 PM

Will the final episode have Jared and Jensen sitting on a porch in Bobby's old cabin, reminiscing about all of their adventures?

That would be kind of nice and sentimental.

by Anonymousreply 322July 25, 2019 11:17 PM

[quote]And I WILL NOT go "fuck myself." Unlike you and every other Supernatural fan, I'm hot enough to get someone to do that for me.

I'm sorry but this made me laugh harder than anything on DL has in a long time.

Rock on with your hot self, R315.

Rock on.

by Anonymousreply 323July 26, 2019 6:53 AM

R315

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324July 26, 2019 9:07 AM

This is from their last Comic Con appearance. Would it have killed them to wear something nice? Jensen Ackles looks like such a tool in those ridiculous boots, and Jared Padalecki looks like Charles Manson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325July 26, 2019 5:52 PM

Eh I think they look fine.

by Anonymousreply 326July 27, 2019 1:58 AM

I agree 326, they look perfectly fine.

I would switch out Jared's coat for something a little more stylish, but other than that, they look the same as they always do.

I like Jensen's jacket, in particular.

by Anonymousreply 327July 27, 2019 4:20 AM

This show has got to be one of the worst things on tv!! How the hell did it last so long?? The ratings have always been pure shit. Jensen and Jared look retarded in that Comicon photo. Those boots are soooooo ugly and douchey and Jared looks like he'd stink with all that hair and beard. As if anyone would trust your taste, R326 and R327. You both think this horrible show is good!!

R320 that episode was 7 years ago. Jared used to be marginally cute but then he got older and now he looks totally different. He looks like he's missing a chromosome or two. And he looks much older than his age.

The show is gonna have an ending no one likes. This article keeps showing up in my suggested reads and I have no fuckin idea why.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328July 28, 2019 9:18 AM

[Quote] As if anyone would trust your taste, [R326] and [R327]. You both think this horrible show is good!!

Calm your tits 🙄

by Anonymousreply 329July 28, 2019 10:46 AM

Aww, Director Jensen didn’t want to film any Sam or Dean scenes without both of them being together on set.

So after Comic Con they went back to Vancouver and filmed.

The last time they film together for what is the first episode of the last season. 😢

by Anonymousreply 330July 29, 2019 3:34 AM

Jensen had better get an Emmy nomination next year, or there will be HELL to pay.

Asshole Emmy voter twats.

by Anonymousreply 331July 29, 2019 3:44 AM

R330 what are you trying to say?

The first episode being filming for season 14 is episode four. Yes, Jensen is directing the premier episode of season 15, but nothing I've read said that it will be the last episode filmed.

I hope that comment is supposed to be tongue in cheek, R331. It cracks me up when people say he deserves an emmy or that he's gonna be some huge movie star after SPN ends. His looks are close to being shot and he was never a very good actor. He was hot and that was about it.

I can't disagree with the people saying this show and the actors on it are bad. It is and they are.....but I've watched it since it first came on and enjoy it. I don't know if I'm going to watch the final episode yet. I'll probably want to hear how it ends before I do. I can't bear the thought of them fucking it up for me. If they settle the brothers down with wives or girlfriends or some other shit like that I'll be pissed. I don't really want them dead either. I just want them to end up together no matter what. Yeah, it's just a dumb show but it's gotten me through some rough patches and it means something to me. The thought of Sam and Dean not out there fighting the good fight TOGETHER is too sad for me, so I'd rather spare myself than watch it.

by Anonymousreply 332July 29, 2019 5:10 AM

The first episode being FILMED for season 14 is episode four. ^^^

by Anonymousreply 333July 29, 2019 5:15 AM

Season FIFTEEN, R333.

And no, my comment was not "tongue in cheek," R332.

Jensen did some phenomenal work playing the dual role of Dean/Michael in Season 14, and he at least deserves a nomination.

You people will eat your words when you see all the offers pour in for Jensen when he's done with Supernatural.

by Anonymousreply 334July 29, 2019 5:23 AM

I stand corrected, R334. You're right; it should have been season fifteen.

[quote]Jensen did some phenomenal work playing the dual role of Dean/Michael in Season 14, and he at least deserves a nomination.

Jensen's acting during that story line was some of the worst I've ever seen anywhere. He sounded like Captain Kirk for fucks sake! I dig the show and have watched it since it first aired but come on! Be realistic. But if you end up being right then I'll be right there cheering Jensen on.

by Anonymousreply 335July 29, 2019 5:30 AM

It'd be cool if Jensen became part of the Arrowverse. I keep forgetting he was on Smallville.

by Anonymousreply 336July 29, 2019 8:34 AM

Why on earth would he leave one shitty CW show for another????

by Anonymousreply 337July 29, 2019 12:48 PM

R337 why wouldn't he??

by Anonymousreply 338July 29, 2019 1:27 PM

Jensen is going to have a career in Hollywood, until the day he dies.

He's an actor, producer, and director. People respect him.

Jared? Not so much. He's fine just acting.

Jensen deserves an Emmy because he's a very hard worker, and he puts 100% into every performance, regardless of what you bitches think.

by Anonymousreply 339July 29, 2019 7:11 PM

[Quote] Jensen deserves an Emmy because he's a very hard worker, and he puts 100% into every performance, regardless of what you bitches think.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340July 30, 2019 1:58 AM

[Quote] Jensen deserves an Emmy because he's a very hard worker, and he puts 100% into every performance, regardless of what you bitches think.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341July 30, 2019 1:58 AM

The 200th episode is airing today on the TNT network.

"Fan Fiction" is probably my favorite episode of the series!

Catch it if you can.

by Anonymousreply 342July 31, 2019 11:14 AM

An Emmy for Jensen? Do you watch ANY other television?

While Dean Winchester was probably his best role, from what I can see, he's phoned it in since Season 6. He's stealing your money, girls.

by Anonymousreply 343July 31, 2019 11:33 AM

Fan Fiction is coming up in an hour on TNT.... can't wait!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344July 31, 2019 7:21 PM

The girl who played Marie in that Fan Fiction episode, totally stole the show. She was GOOD.

I hope they bring her back somehow for season 15.

by Anonymousreply 345July 31, 2019 9:34 PM

Fan Fiction is my favorite episode too. You Jensen fans realize he had huge problems with it, right? He claimed the Wincest and Deistel angles "tipped the hat too far" to a "very small number of fans." Producers and writers had to pitch it to him from the angle that, in the episode, Dean puts an end to the possibility of that slant having any validity. I like the show fine but Ackles and Padalecki are dicks IRL.

One another note, from everything I'm reading the writers are going to fuck the finale up royally.

by Anonymousreply 346July 31, 2019 10:38 PM

I never knew that, R346.

Fan Fiction was so good, especially BECAUSE it addressed Wincest and Destiel head on, in such a hilarious way. And if Jensen hated the story, you sure couldn't tell by his performance, because he totally pulled it off.

At the end of the episode, it really looked like both Jared and Jensen were really moved by the girls' performance of "Carry On My Wayward Son." I'm sure they must have felt a lot of pride in the fact that they reached a 200 episode milestone.

Even at that point, they probably never could have imagined that they would make it to 300 episodes, and 15 years. Amazing.

by Anonymousreply 347August 1, 2019 1:40 AM

R346 is correct! I posted a link but the E News article I posted really sugar coats it. There was another article that didn't sugar coat what he said at all, and it quoted Jensen using the phrase R346 quoted - -' tipping the hat' -- but I can't find it! There was also a video on You Tube of Jensen being interviewed, I guess at a con, where he explained how much he hated it when he read the script and how he told Jeremy Carver that he didn't want to do it at all. He said it was because he was so protective of Dean, Sam and Cas and their relationship and didn't want to see those relationships 'misinterpreted' by a 'small number of fans." In that video Jensen said Carver explained to him that the episode was very tongue in cheeks and that even though it was very respectful to that 'small number of fans', it shut down any truth to Wincest or Diestiel because Dean tells Marie that none of it is true and then they agree to disagree and Dean says 'You have your version and I have the truth' or something like that.

All of that kinda ruined the episode for me (which was my fave) and put a real damper on my love for Jensen (which was already suffering b/c he says such dumb shit.)

I think it's cool that he's done some gay friendly stuff in the last few years but he's said and done some dumb shit in the past that REALLY makes me believe he's not totally cool with gays, especially gay men. Otherwise, why be so invested? Why not just let the fans see thing how they wanna see them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348August 1, 2019 5:02 AM

[Quote] All of that kinda ruined the episode for me (which was my fave) and put a real damper on my love for Jensen (which was already suffering b/c he says such dumb shit.)

I'm sure Jensen is losing sleep over it.

[Quote] Otherwise, why be so invested? Why not just let the fans see thing how they wanna see them?

Because he's entitled to his own opinion and would know the character better than a bunch of delusional assholes who talk shit about his wife.

by Anonymousreply 349August 1, 2019 5:35 AM

I love Supernatural so much.

I'll miss it, but I hope that TNT keeps showing re-runs.

I liked the earlier seasons better, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 350August 1, 2019 7:52 PM

I love the episode where Dean chases Sam around the bunker, with a hammer.

"Oh, Sammy...."

Hahaha. I don't know why, but it always cracks me up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351August 2, 2019 9:37 PM

I think there’s an interview somewhere where Jared says he asked Jensen why he chose a hammer to chase him with and I’m sure, with tongue firmly planted in cheek, Jared said that Jensen said “because I wanted to nail you”.

😛

by Anonymousreply 352August 3, 2019 5:19 AM

Oh, my! That's hilarious, R352.

And they wonder why there's no much fan fiction made about Sam and Dean. hehehe

I wonder if Dean would have bludgeoned Sammy to death with the hammer, if Castiel had not stopped him? lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353August 3, 2019 5:59 AM

That is on tape - on the Season 10 gag reel. This happens during the Jensen directed episode "Soul Survivor" and he says on camera "I was gonna nail you" and then he stares right into the camera with a really cheeky wink. They pan over Jared's reaction - it's a very cute but embarrassed laugh. There's more ambiguous clips like that - lines like "it's too big!" and "get it out!".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354August 3, 2019 4:19 PM

I read that something called the TCA is happening tomorrow and J2, Misha, Alex Calvert and a bunch of the writers and producers are having a panel called "Supernatural: The Final Hunt". Not sure if this is being broadcast or available to the public live, but I'm interested to see what the stars and the producers have to say about the journey of the show and how they see it ending.

I'm conflicted - half of me wants to know what they have planned but I also want to be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 355August 3, 2019 4:44 PM

"For Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki, end of 15-year run's still sinking in"

BEVERLY HILLS – As "Supernatural" enters its 15th and final season, the stars and producers still seem, like many fans, to be adjusting to the idea that the long-running CW hit is really, truly ending.

"It's a long journey that I don't think is every going to be over. I think we're just going to go away for a while," Jensen Ackles, who plays Dean Winchester, told the Television Critics Association at the series' press tour sendoff Sunday ahead of a final season due Oct. 10.

"And then, 15 more seasons," chimes in Jared Padalecki.

Ackles says he, Padalecki and the show's producers decided to end at a time when the fan favorite is still going strong to avoid the prospect of limping to a conclusion.

"This world has lasted much longer than maybe we originally intended it to. I'm very thankful for that. It's a story we've all been very excited and passionate about. It has hasn't grown old; that's not why we're entering into the final season," he says. "But I certainly don't want it to grow old, which might be why we all want it to go before it gets to that point."

The panel had both a celebratory and solemn feel, as the actors, producers and even CW president Mark Pedowitz paid tribute to a series that began in 2005 on the former WB network. (A slightly chagrined Ackles, who was 27 when the series premiered, says new CW stars now come up to him and say, "I've grown up watching you.")

"Thank you for 15 seasons, but of course if you reconsider, I'm looking forward to the development pitch on Castiel," the angel played by Misha Collins, Pedowitz says half-jokingly. "You have made my time at CW a blessing. Fifteen years is a remarkable achievement, and one that can never be taken away from you or from the CW."

As for returning, Padalecki and Ackles say they would entertain the possibility at some point down the line. "I'm not ever ready to close doors or burn bridges. I think that's foolish," Ackles says. "Am I saying something's in the works? No. Am I open to having a conversation in the future? What's the harm with that?"

As for the upcoming season, executive producer Andrew Dabb says it would pick up with the Season 14 finale cliffhanger, with the heroes "surrounded by zombies."

Expect return visits from favorite characters. Ackles and Padalecki say they'd like their real-life wives, Danneel (Harris) Ackles and Genevieve (Cortese) Padalecki, to make guest appearances, although executive producer Eugenie Ross-Leming says it's unlikely that Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who played the brothers' father, will be back.

"He had a fairly wonderful exit from the universe" last February, in the show's 300th episode, she says. "It would be hard to top that."

The actors' playful sense of humor and strong friendship, which has helped make them huge favorites with "Supernatural" fans, was apparent in their banter, including details of which souvenirs they might take from the set.

Padalecki cops to the cap on a Chevy Impala steering wheel that went missing the day of a crash scene, though "I can't confirm or deny where it went."

"One thing I will literally walk away with," Ackles counters, are "the boots that Dean wears and has been wearing for many years, because, A., nobody wants them and, B., I would literally like to hang them up."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356August 5, 2019 4:10 PM

Another Comic Con story on Supernatural, from the Associated Press:

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — The makers of "Supernatural" and "Arrow" say they're bringing the CW shows to a close at the right time.

"You don't want to be the last person at a party, even if it's the best party on the planet," said Jared Padalecki, who's paired with co-star Jensen Ackles as the evil-busting Winchester brothers on "Supernatural." Its 15th season, debuting Oct. 10, will be its last.

"Arrow" producer Marc Guggenheim also compared the superhero show to a gala that's still going strong. Its eighth and final season with star Stephen Amell begins Oct. 15.

"We all would much prefer to go out on a high note, and go out while people are still talking about the show rather than being, like, 'That show's still on the air?'" he said.

While the "Supernatural" stars felt it was time to end their long run, Ackles told a TV critics meeting Sunday that taping the final episodes will be difficult.

"I'm just hoping to stave off the emotion until at least episode 19, 18, somewhere in there," he said. "And then who knows what's going to happen? It's going to be a big shift in a lot of our lives."

CW President Mark Pedowitz saluted the 15-season run as a "remarkable achievement."

"As we always said ... when they were ready to stop, we will stop. And for them and for Stephen Amell on 'Arrow,' these shows will go out the way they were supposed to go," he said. "But if you can convince them to come back, I'm open."

Ackles speculated this may just be a break in the "Supernatural" journey, although CW's attempts at spinoffs haven't succeeded.

"Am I saying there's something in the works? No. Am I saying I would be open to having a conversation about this in the future? What is the harm in that?" said Ackles, who plans to take his character's well-worn boots with him as a souvenir.

"Arrow" star Amell was asked how to square his recent claim of a happy ending for the show, despite rumors that his character Oliver Queen, aka Green Arrow, doesn't survive.

"That's not a spoiler," Amell replied, prompting Guggenheim to jump in.

While a character did tell Oliver that he's going to die, the producer said, there's more than one way to consider possible outcomes. He then proceeded to muddy the waters.

"When I read about this online and people are asking us questions, they're thinking about things in a very binary way, that the ending will either be X or Y. And all I would say is, I think we have Z planned," Guggenheim said.

In its final season, "Arrow" will be part of what CW is billing as the biggest crossover yet for its shows drawn from the world of DC Comics. Titled "Crisis on Infinite Earths," the story will unfold from Dec. 8 to Jan. 14 on episodes of "Supergirl," 'Batwoman," 'The Flash," 'Arrow" and "DC's Legends of Tomorrow."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357August 5, 2019 4:17 PM

That Collins asshole, thirsty as ever.

No, bitch, you aren’t getting a spin-off.

by Anonymousreply 358August 5, 2019 7:46 PM

[Quote] That Collins asshole, thirsty as ever. No, bitch, you aren’t getting a spin-off.

Unless you work at the CW. It's not up to you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359August 6, 2019 2:04 AM

What exactly would a show centered around Castiel, be about?

His storyline has always "orbited" the Winchesters. I honestly don't think that he could carry an entire show.

Also, Castiel's personality doesn't show enough range of emotion, to be interesting. Hearing him speak in that monotone voice for an entire show, would be torture.

That said, I do love Misha. I hope to see him on another series in the near future.

by Anonymousreply 360August 6, 2019 3:37 AM

[Quote] That said, I do love Misha. I hope to see him on another series in the near future.

I'm sure the CW could find something for him. Or do a show on Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 361August 6, 2019 5:07 AM

I would love to see Misha in a rom-com.

He is so adorable and cuddly.

by Anonymousreply 362August 6, 2019 7:33 PM

Supernatural is the best show that has ever been on television. Much better than MASH, that's for sure.

I wish that Hollywood would recognize it in some way, for the longevity of the show and the overall awesome-ness of the cast, characters and stories.

There will never be anything like SPN again.

by Anonymousreply 363August 6, 2019 7:42 PM

I just hope to see Jensen in a kevlar vest, like the guys in SWAT or Hawaii 5-0 on CBS. I love the aesthetic of that - a hot guy strapped into a vest over a white shirt and holding a big gun. The closest he came was in "The End" - he had the thigh holster but I never got the vest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364August 6, 2019 7:46 PM

Will the end of Supernatural be like the end of Lost?

All of the Winchesters' favorite people sitting together in a church, being "driven" to heaven?

I'll bet that the hack writers are going to do something cheesy like that.

Sam, Dean, Jessica, Lisa, Ben, Amelia, John, Mary, Bobby, Ellen, Jo, Jody, Donna, Claire, Garth, etc. All together for a final party.

Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 365August 6, 2019 7:55 PM

Check out the Nightshifter episode, R364.

They pretend to be swat members.

by Anonymousreply 366August 6, 2019 8:43 PM

Yes, R366!!

I'm not 364, but I remember that episode.

Sam and Dean go into the bank with the conspiracy theory guy (Ronald?) and meet a shifter.

At the end of the episode they escape from the cops by beating up two SWAT team members and slipping into their uniforms. Hawt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367August 6, 2019 9:14 PM

I'm R364 and I've seen and admired the guys in those SWAT outfits many times. Even with that, I still want to experience Jensen in a kevlar over a shirt, as seen in countless TV shows and movies. Some fingerless gloves and tactical glasses would be the cherry on the cake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368August 6, 2019 9:47 PM

The end of that Nightshifter episode was pretty bad ass, especially with the music...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369August 6, 2019 9:51 PM

The video at R369 shows that although Jensen is better looking when you consider the "whole package," Jared's features (if you concentrate just on his face) are very beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 370August 6, 2019 9:53 PM

That was totally one of the best endings of the show, ever! Loved it!!

by Anonymousreply 371August 6, 2019 10:06 PM

Jared and linda blair!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372August 7, 2019 1:36 AM

Well thanks to Meagan, Jensen now knows how to read his DMs lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373August 7, 2019 4:28 AM

Are we supposed to know who Meghan Tandy is?

by Anonymousreply 374August 7, 2019 5:13 AM

R374 she was on Teen Wolf and she's in the new Batwoman show.

by Anonymousreply 375August 7, 2019 6:35 AM

Meagan Tandy was also Miss California USA 2007.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376August 7, 2019 3:31 PM

What I wouldn't give, to spend a night of carnal pleasure with Jensen Ackles....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377August 7, 2019 9:32 PM

Has Jared DOXXED anyone lately?

I miss those days.

by Anonymousreply 378August 8, 2019 1:08 AM

R378 if he had I would've made a thread about it. Still can't believe how fast that last one filled up 😧

by Anonymousreply 379August 8, 2019 4:33 AM

Is anybody here anymore?

Rick Springfield did a pretty good job as Lucifer in the season 12 shows he was in.

by Anonymousreply 380August 15, 2019 7:50 PM

I'm here - I've watched this show for 15 years and will be there to the bitter end. Don't have much to add here since the show is on hiatus.

I occasionally check Tumblr to see the latest con videos and general news. The last one was Dallas; not sure when the next one is. I know that filming for S15 has started but I'm trying to keep away from any info because I want to go into the final season blind. I don't want to read any leaked scripts or set news or filmed scenes being posted. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the show ends on a high note.

by Anonymousreply 381August 15, 2019 8:10 PM

How long until Supernatural returns?

I really miss Sammy.

by Anonymousreply 382August 15, 2019 10:05 PM

Md October

by Anonymousreply 383August 16, 2019 3:06 AM

[Quote] Is anybody here anymore?

No, we're all in Purgatory.

by Anonymousreply 384August 16, 2019 7:30 AM

There's a con in Vancouver this weekend, so perhaps there will be some info/pic drops here in the next few days.

by Anonymousreply 385August 25, 2019 5:26 PM

How has this show been on so long when it was embarrassing vapid junk right from the start?

I mean, “The Exorcist” as a TV series had its problems, but it was “The Sopranos” compared to “Supernatural,” yet was two and through.

by Anonymousreply 386August 25, 2019 5:32 PM

R386 you could say that about a lot of Fox shows.

by Anonymousreply 387August 26, 2019 2:02 AM

Supernatural is the best thing on television.

You haters are just JEALOUS that Jared and Jensen are so popular.

You've always hated them. Well, you got your wish, stupid haters. The show is done.

Now leave Jared and Jensen the HELL alone!

by Anonymousreply 388August 26, 2019 4:14 AM

R388 save the hysterics for tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 389August 26, 2019 7:28 AM

I just watched the "Scoobynatural" episode again today, and I tell you, it's one of the best and most creative episodes/shows across the sci-fi genre.

The blend between the retro and modern ghost hunters, was done so masterfully.

The episode should have been nominated for, and WON an Emmy award. It was really that good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390August 28, 2019 8:56 PM

I have to laugh at this scene. Did a Datalounger write it?

Daphne actually says, "Kill it with FIRE!" That's a Datalounge line! Rofl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391August 28, 2019 8:57 PM

Jensen is such a pro.

He'll have a long career, way beyond Supernatural.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392August 28, 2019 10:32 PM

Misha, Jared, and Jensen all look SUPER SEXY in their tight jeans.

Especially Jensen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393August 28, 2019 10:47 PM

Jared talks about being sick from eating raw meat, while filming the "Wishing Well" episode.

Interesting story, because I never would have guessed that he was ill that day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394August 28, 2019 11:17 PM

Okay, now I can see for myself, how Jared goes off the rails.

I'm blown away by this video.

He literally acts like a 5 year old child for the first (I don't know how many minutes) of this video, because I couldn't watch the whole thing. It was too painful.

I guess he was off his meds this day. Jensen looked like he was trying to be EXTREMELY patient. I'm surprised he didn't lose his cool. Really surprised, because he looked so annoyed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395August 28, 2019 11:48 PM

Watching this is so amazing.

I can't get over how much hard work goes into making one cartoon episode.

J&J did a fantastic job, especially when you watch the entire episode.

If there was ever an Emmy-worthy episode of Supernatural, this would have been the one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396August 29, 2019 1:22 AM

R395 28 MINUTES??!!!

by Anonymousreply 397August 29, 2019 1:48 AM

The only painful part is having to watch Collins try to be included in the 2 guys’ crazy stream of consciousness.

They are an entertaining pair. The third wheel trying to shoe-horn himself into their shtick sends it to ridiculous land.

Maybe Jared is just bored after so many panels and he tries to liven it up and tries to both keep Jensen and himself entertained.

by Anonymousreply 398August 29, 2019 2:03 AM

[Quote] The only painful part is having to watch Collins try to be included in the 2 guys’ crazy stream of consciousness. They are an entertaining pair. The third wheel trying to shoe-horn himself into their shtick sends it to ridiculous land.

Clearly you're in the minority thinking that. Or Castiel/Misha would be long gone.

by Anonymousreply 399August 29, 2019 4:50 AM

[quote] R395 28 MINUTES??!!!

Just watch the first few minutes of the video, and you'll see how crazy Jared was acting.

It was really bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 400August 29, 2019 5:55 AM

Why do you people hate Supernatural so much?

by Anonymousreply 401August 29, 2019 7:49 PM

When the final season of The CW's Supernatural hits screens on Thursday, October 10, the dark fantasy series will have been running for more than 14 years and totted up an impressive 15 seasons.

(UK viewers will be able to catch it on E4, but we don't currently have an air date.)

It's a blow for fans who, we're sure, would have been more than happy to watch Dean and Sam Winchester kick demon butt until the end of their days.

So, why is the long-running series, which has maintained steady ratings throughout its run, wrapping up?

At a Television Critics Association press tour earlier this month, Jared Padalecki, who plays Sam, spoke about wanting to bow out on a high rather than running Supernatural into the ground.

"So Jensen Ackles and I had several conversations for many, many years about the show ending," said Padalecki (via Hypable). "Because for a long time, we thought the show might end, and how are we going to make peace with that?

"And so I feel I came to a situation where you don't want to be the last person at a party, even if it's the best party on the planet. You don't want to be the guy or gal walking around going, like, 'Hey, where did everybody go?'"

He added: "So the show is going so strong right now. It's going so well right now that the story is strong, the actors are talented, the directors, writers. We're such a well-oiled machine.

"We thought it would be almost poetic to end what Supernatural is all about, to almost have to say goodbye too soon."

Ackles also discussed how he felt that it was important to draw the series to a close at the right time, and not run the risk of destroying its solid reputation.

"There were lots of conversations... showrunner Andrew Dabb came to us several years ago and kind of picked our brain about... how much gas we had in the tank," he said.

"So it was always something that we wanted to have a plan for and to structure a plan for because we didn't want to just continue to go and go and go until we were the last folks at the bar until we run out of gas, whatever kind of metaphor you want to put.

"We didn't want to be that show. And we felt it a duty to our audience, and to ourselves, and to the work that we put in to do it when it feels right, and do it right. And that just all signs kind of pointed to this season, and we all kind of gave each other hugs and agreed, and said, 'Let's do it and let's do it right.'"

Another reason that potentially motivated Padalecki to hang up his Supernatural hat was his responsibilities off camera.

"I just know I want to see my family more," he previously told Digital Spy.

"If it gets to the point where the network says they need at least 15 [episodes], or 18, or we can't do less than 20, then that's a question we'll figure out at the end of this year."

But clearly that wasn't something The CW wanted, settling on 20 episodes for the final season.

Had there been plans to shorten their length, however, Padalecki would have been on board.

"That'd be just like heaven," he continued. "We'd go for 30 more seasons if we did that.

"We did talk about it. That was a big discussion with the network and the studio...but mainly the network, because they're the ones who need the content, in order to sell it."

Alas, what could have been.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402August 29, 2019 8:16 PM

[Quote] He added: "So the show is going so strong right now. It's going so well right now that the story is strong, the actors are talented, the directors, writers. We're such a well-oiled machine.

The writers?? They ain't been shit for years.

by Anonymousreply 403August 30, 2019 3:26 PM

I am so damned curious about how this show is going to end.

Please don't fuck it up, writers!!!!

by Anonymousreply 404August 30, 2019 11:25 PM

R404 maybe you should make a deal with a crossroads demon just to be sure.

by Anonymousreply 405August 31, 2019 1:20 AM

Who the fuck could bear to watch this dismal shit? The guys in it weren't even hot fifteen years ago!

by Anonymousreply 406September 1, 2019 7:32 AM

[Quote] The guys in it weren't even hot fifteen years ago!

Beg to differ. I had a crush on Jared over a decade ago. He obviously doesn't look like that anymore. I still think Misha/Castiel is cute though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407September 1, 2019 12:49 PM

Young Jared was the whole reason I started watching the show. I thought he was the cutest thing ever!

I'm really hoping that they bring back some favorites from past seasons, for the final season.

There are so many, but some I would like to see are Nick and Alicia the witch twins, the gay "Chitters" hunters, and definitely Crowley. In fact, there are so many good ones, it's hard to remember them all!

by Anonymousreply 408September 1, 2019 8:27 PM

I think I'm going to have a meltdown when SPN wraps up.

by Anonymousreply 409September 2, 2019 4:37 AM

Someone was hinting that Jared already had another project already lined up after the show wraps up.

Nobody is believing it, though.

by Anonymousreply 410September 4, 2019 8:38 PM

I certainly don't believe it.

If anything, Jensen would be the one with the job offers lining up. Not Jared.

Jensen is the superior actor.

by Anonymousreply 411September 4, 2019 8:44 PM

I really have a huge crush on Jensen.

Are we sure that he hasn't engaged in the homsex? He seems like he might be deeply closeted. Not to mention that I can't imagine him with a woman.

I wish I could read his thoughts. I bet that he would have DICK on the brain.

by Anonymousreply 412September 4, 2019 9:16 PM

There are many handsome men on the planet, but only a few make me feel like I got punched in the gut when seeing pictures of them. Paul Newman is one and Jensen is another.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413September 4, 2019 9:26 PM

I can believe Jared could have a role on another CW show. Or are they going to do another House Of Wax reboot??

by Anonymousreply 414September 5, 2019 2:44 AM

I was watching the pilot episode, and for some reason, the baby who played "Sammy" just stood out to me.

I realized that the baby is now about 14 or 15 years old!!!

How cool would it be, if they had him appear in one of the season 15 episodes??!! I would absolutely love it.

by Anonymousreply 415September 5, 2019 7:35 PM

***BREAKING NEWS***

"Supernatural boss hints at major deaths in final season"

Supernatural looks likely to see some big deaths in the final season.

Speaking ahead of season 15's premiere, co-showrunner Andrew Dabb teased that the stakes are higher than ever, and that Dean and Sam Winchester will "lose people" as they fight back against Chuck.

"They're going to start to lose people who, in past seasons, we would've never lost – and lose them in a very real way," he told TVLine.

"Our guys are going to realise there's a certain finality, and some of the things they've relied on to get through the day – people, talents, things like that – they are no longer going to be able to roll out.

"And that's going to throw them for a loop."

Elsewhere, Dabb said – after finding out at the end of last season that Chuck had been manipulating them – the Winchesters are keen to take back control.

"Part of reclaiming that agency is a big part of the season for them," he added.

Jensen Ackles, who plays Dean, previously hinted that the final episodes will "go big".

But one star who may not be returning is Jeffrey Dean Morgan, with executive producer Eugenie Ross-Leming suggesting that it would be a huge task to "top" John Winchester's appearance last season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416September 5, 2019 9:22 PM

I hope the first one to be gone is that useless angel.

by Anonymousreply 417September 6, 2019 12:28 AM

Lol.. it had better not be, R417.

Castiel is on the cover art for the Supernatural DVD and Blu-Ray. He was also part of the official announcement that the show would be ending.

He is now considered to be one of the leads, in addition to Jared and Jensen.

He'll make it all the way until the end.

by Anonymousreply 418September 6, 2019 9:23 AM

Nope. No matter how many times that’s repeated it will never be true.

There are TWO leads, that’s it. It’s been true for the past 15 fucking years, no matter how much minions fight and rage against it.

by Anonymousreply 419September 6, 2019 3:18 PM

Just who is left to lose besides Cas and Jack? Off the top of my head the list would include Jody, Sheriff Donna, Rowena and Garth. The rest would be a bunch of one-offs who passed through an episode or two, unless they decide to go deep and bring back people from the first seasons like Becky and that chick that Dean was in love with in that racist truck episode. Many of those one-ep guests made no impact so losing them would not be stressful to me as a viewer, but, storywise, it would make the Winchesters feel like they've put friends in danger.

by Anonymousreply 420September 6, 2019 5:34 PM

I liked Cassie but I'm glad they didn't bring her back. If only to avoid all of the unnecessary bitching from fandom.

R419 did Misha murder your dog or something?? You don't have to like the guy but they could've killed Cas off years ago, yet they didn't. The trio remains.

by Anonymousreply 421September 7, 2019 2:25 AM

Becky might be coming back.

by Anonymousreply 422September 7, 2019 3:09 AM

[quote] R419 did Misha murder your dog or something??

That's what I'd like to know, too.

Misha is so inoffensive. He is very low key, and doesn't bother anyone.

The only thing I can think of is that Misha is a hard core Democrat, and R419 is a right-wing Jensen troll.

by Anonymousreply 423September 7, 2019 4:38 AM

R423 maybe they're a Wincest shipper?

by Anonymousreply 424September 7, 2019 10:13 AM

Could be, R424. That's another definite possibility.

In any case, they sound unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 425September 7, 2019 11:35 AM

Random thoughts for a Sunday: it just hit me that Misha has been on the show for 10 years. Where did the time go?

I sat and had a think on who else they could bring back and I had to go deep. Starting with people I wouldn't mind seeing and who were actually human and alive the last time we saw them: the gay couple who were in the episode "The Chitters", Adam, the guy with the golem, the Ghostfacers (they didn't die, right?). If we're talking non-human, Jesse the Antichrist kid, or finally break brother Adam out of the cage.

Leave the rest of the usual suspects out - I don't want to see Bobby, Gabriel, Death etc. resurrected for the umpteenth time.

by Anonymousreply 426September 8, 2019 4:33 PM

The S14 gag reel came out today -- make sure to check it out if you always wanted to see Jared and Misha kiss.

by Anonymousreply 427September 10, 2019 3:06 AM

The two guys were supposed to play in a charity soccer game this weekend - many fans were looking forward to seeing J2 doing an activity together, similar to that Tough Mudder thing they did a few years ago. Boohoo... Jared bowed out due to an injury or something.

Anyway, it'll be cool to see Jensen running around a field again, particularly after he got so much flack for that unflattering photo of him playing soccer years ago, where people said that he looked fat around the gut. He's trimmed down a lot since then due to the marathons he's been running in the last year.

by Anonymousreply 428September 12, 2019 8:51 PM

The Jus in Bello con is kind of a big deal - it's the one yearly con held in Europe. It also has a stigma because it's the con that Jared went MIA from and where it came out that he had depression/anxiety. Anyway, there was a notice sent out that there are going to be two JIB cons next year -one in the summer and they've added other in winter 2020. That's a good sign that the fandom will thrive even after the show is off the air.

Not sure that SPN cons will have the same staying power as Star Trek, Star Wars, etc. but as a15 year old show with a strong following and a handsome, personable cast, I can see them keeping the con life going for a good long while.

by Anonymousreply 429September 17, 2019 6:00 PM

Eh, R428, apparently Jared dicked out of attending with a non-excuse. Nobody was able to pinpoint why exactly why he couldnt attend.

Yet he was seen at some lame wrestling event!!! What a ridiculous crock of shit. The wrestling happened, like, literally across the street from where the soccer game took place. Some people attended both events with no problems.

But no homo, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 430September 17, 2019 9:27 PM

Jared signed for a remake of Walker, Texas Ranger per Yahoo homepage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431September 23, 2019 7:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!