Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Supernatural - Part 6

The end of an era...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602May 2, 2019 3:36 AM

Link to Part 5...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 3, 2019 4:42 PM

Come on in and join the club!

FREE SHIPPING on your next order of a Sam N Dean Caftan !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 3, 2019 4:50 PM

So adorable...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 3, 2019 9:41 PM

Fuck me, Jensen!

by Anonymousreply 4April 4, 2019 3:52 AM

R2 Dean wouldn't approve. Unless you swap out the caftans for jeans and a leather jacket.

by Anonymousreply 5April 4, 2019 7:32 AM

Why does the hater troll keep insisting that the show was cancelled?

The guys ended it themselves. PERIOD.

by Anonymousreply 6April 4, 2019 9:39 AM

R6 why is it bothering you so much? Either way, the show is over.

by Anonymousreply 7April 4, 2019 10:33 AM

Not for another year.

Jensen and Jared ended the show. Period.

Dabb is probably pissed that his meal ticket is ending. Maybe if he had given a little bit more of a fuck then they would still be going.

by Anonymousreply 8April 4, 2019 4:34 PM

I guarantee that the job offers are pouring in for Jensen right now.

Jared, maybe not so much.

by Anonymousreply 9April 4, 2019 4:45 PM

Is an live character Archer movie in the works right now?

Jensen would be so perfect for that! He has the perfect deadpan look for comedy that Archer has.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 4, 2019 4:47 PM

R10 we already had this discussion. Jensen [italic]looks nothing[/italic] like Archer.

by Anonymousreply 11April 4, 2019 4:50 PM

[Quote] Jensen and Jared ended the show. Period.

Why does this need to be repeated?

[Quote] Dabb is probably pissed that his meal ticket is ending. Maybe if he had given a little bit more of a fuck then they would still be going.

This comment is ridiculous. The show should have never made it past 7 seasons.

by Anonymousreply 12April 4, 2019 5:09 PM

I hope the writers can figure out some way to bring back Benny, Jo, and Ellen for at least one appearance. I'd say Crowley, but from the stories circulating around, Mark Sheppard felt burned by the way he was let go.

by Anonymousreply 13April 4, 2019 5:42 PM

The head of the network said as long as the ratings held steady and they have, the show would probably stay on the air until Jensen and Jared decided to end it. I have no doubt they decided to end it because Dabb suuuuuuucckkkksss! He really does, petty, vindictive, biased and has left the show to freaking interns who are proud they haven't paid attention to half the show.

by Anonymousreply 14April 5, 2019 2:48 AM

Well, they did, R12, so fuck off.

Jesus, what the hell are you haters doing on these threads?? 😡😡

by Anonymousreply 15April 5, 2019 2:48 AM

[Quote] Well, they did, [R12], so fuck off. Jesus, what the hell are you haters doing on these threads?? 😡😡

How about you fuck off instead. You're haters shtick is tired.

by Anonymousreply 16April 5, 2019 3:25 AM

How was the new episode?

by Anonymousreply 17April 5, 2019 4:23 AM

Bad it was really not good. Dean, the guy who has build EMF meters from scratch, hacked into CCTV systems and complicated security systems--back when they remembered he had a brain that was every bit as big as Sam's--couldn't figure out a children's game. Cas lies caused great damage as usual. Sam forgot how to fight and was hiding in a car, etc, etc. What one has come to expect from the current iteration of Supernatural. No one is in character, everyone is stupid and/or weak, no one looks remotely competent, the plot is weak, the characterization bizarre, so on and so on

by Anonymousreply 18April 5, 2019 5:11 AM

I cannot stand any episode in which Danneel appears.

Seeing her on the show really annoys me, and I'm not sure why. It just does.

by Anonymousreply 19April 5, 2019 5:13 AM

Maybe because she has an incredibly annoying voice? I don't dislike Danneel, but her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

by Anonymousreply 20April 5, 2019 5:15 AM

[quote]Jensen looks nothing like Archer.

Jensen would be a great choice for Archer. There doesn’t need to be an exact physical match between an actor and a cartoon character, as we have seen where actors of different races and genders have been cast for roles. Jensen has the essential qualities.

by Anonymousreply 21April 5, 2019 5:19 AM

Danneel looks like a painted whore. That red hair is awful. And watching her playing the character of a superficial and vapid angel is not necessarily a stretch. I'm imagining that's what she's like in real life.

Jensen is looking tired and beat. He's definitely seen better days.

Surprisingly, Mark Pellegrino still looks the same. Better, in fact.

by Anonymousreply 22April 5, 2019 5:28 AM

The long haired one looks like an old woman wax figure now in OP’s pic. What happened to him?

by Anonymousreply 23April 5, 2019 5:34 AM

Jared's looks went downhill fast.

He was a young, cute twink when the show began.

In only about five years, he started looking older, and now - at 35 - he looks like he's in his 40's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 5, 2019 5:44 AM

[quote]I guarantee that the job offers are pouring in for Jensen right now.

If you really believe that then I feel sorry for you because, no, R9, they aren't. At best he might get an offer from Netflix playing someone's dad. More than likely though all his offers will be for straight to DVD, shitty low budget horror films, the same kind of offers he's probably had all along. As much as people joke about it, I can actually see him doing a crappy holiday film for the Hallmark Channel.

I hate that the show has been cancelled but I know it's for the best. It's ridiculous that they are trying to frame the cancellation as leaving on a high note and not wanting the show to decline. Supernatural has been in the shitter for years because they wanted to milk it for every last penny they could. It should have ended after Season Five

And Jared looks like he's in his LATE forties, R24. Being a total dickhead obviously ages a person.

by Anonymousreply 25April 5, 2019 5:46 AM

This is why Jared was hired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 5, 2019 5:49 AM

Fresh faced youth...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 5, 2019 5:50 AM

The episode started out slow, but the ending was awesome.

I love Jack's character, and they could do so much more with it if the writing was better.

by Anonymousreply 28April 5, 2019 5:51 AM

It was about time this god awful shitty show got the axe! I swear, it's painful watching those two brothers or whatever they are supposed to be try to act. They are sooooo wooden! It makes you wonder how the hell they every got into show business. R27 nobody looks like that on this crappy show, and if that's the long haired brother he was never that great to start. Now he just looks bloated and old and the other one hasn't fared much better.

by Anonymousreply 29April 5, 2019 5:53 AM

R29 = the shitty waitress who got DOXXED by Jared.

GOOD!

by Anonymousreply 30April 5, 2019 6:01 AM

You could already tell he wasn’t going to be a looker at R27. Ike Bororitz’s twin.

by Anonymousreply 31April 5, 2019 6:01 AM

Last weekend's convention

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 5, 2019 6:01 AM

I can't stand Mary. I hope that Jack blasted her into oblivion.

She was such a bitch for what she did to Jack.

by Anonymousreply 33April 5, 2019 6:01 AM

Last weekends convention

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 5, 2019 6:02 AM

Last weekends convention

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35April 5, 2019 6:03 AM

Are they having dinner with Sarah Paulson and Javier Bardem? Jared really needs to cut his hair. It ages him.

by Anonymousreply 36April 5, 2019 6:03 AM

Last weekends convention

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 5, 2019 6:04 AM

[Quote] I cannot stand any episode in which Danneel appears. Seeing her on the show really annoys me, and I'm not sure why. It just does.

[Quote] Danneel looks like a painted whore. That red hair is awful. And watching her playing the character of a superficial and vapid angel is not necessarily a stretch. I'm imagining that's what she's like in real life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 5, 2019 6:06 AM

R21 still.....If they were to do a live action movie. They'd most likely be looking at a-listers.

by Anonymousreply 39April 5, 2019 6:08 AM

Jared always struck me as a bit nelly. Especially in those convention interviews. He butches it up in real life, but he can really queen out. Ironically, he married a very manly looking woman.

And why does he insist on wearing those neck scarves?

I'm guessing that Jared's acting here (at the 2 min 15 sec mark) isn't far from real life. "Dean, WHAT do you think you're doing?" ROFL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 5, 2019 6:14 AM

Jared's always the bottom!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41April 5, 2019 6:16 AM

Two queens!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 5, 2019 6:18 AM

R29 = the DUMBASS frau that watches this shitty train-wreck of a show!

BAD!

by Anonymousreply 43April 5, 2019 8:07 AM

Why didn't Jack just snap his fingers and make Mary go **SPLAT!!** ??

That would have been so awesome. Mary is really annoying.

While Jack's at it, he should also make Danneel go **SPLAT!!**

by Anonymousreply 44April 5, 2019 3:53 PM

Supernatural hints at major character death ahead of final season

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 5, 2019 7:54 PM

The rippling goo effect of Lucifer emerging from the void is insane, especially when he opens his wings. It’s a little T-1000-y with the liquid metal look, but I dig it because it’s a new effect on Supernatural, avoiding the typical light effects that signify Heaven and the smoke effects that signify Hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 5, 2019 7:56 PM

Supernatural 14.18 Promo & Photos: Absence

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 5, 2019 7:57 PM

Hey R46, I liked the "Lucifer comes back with black, bubbling goo" effect too. The CGI team is getting better, compared to the 'demons being exorcised' smoke effects from back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 48April 5, 2019 8:10 PM

[Quote] While Jack's at it, he should also make Danneel go **SPLAT!!**

You have issues.

by Anonymousreply 49April 5, 2019 11:28 PM

Another shitty episode.

Why do I even bother anymore?

by Anonymousreply 50April 6, 2019 3:24 AM

Family is everything. Stream the latest:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 6, 2019 5:02 AM

I hope Mary is dead as well.

And Jack needs to go away with God.

by Anonymousreply 52April 6, 2019 5:25 AM

What in the holy fuck did Danneel do to her goddam upper lip? It looks like she's had a lip lift plus some badly placed filler. I just watched the most recent episode and tragically they kept shooting her from the side, making her look like a circus freak. She's always looked very "done" and surgical to me but this is new. Plus her neck is getting crepey.

And, wow, just wow, you would think that after all these years playing the same damn character that Jared would get a [italic]little[/italic] bit better at acting, but no. He still sucks just as bad now as he did in the first episode, and this most recent installment sure proved that.

by Anonymousreply 53April 6, 2019 6:43 AM

Mary got wished into the cornfield, where she belongs for being so fucking stupid for confronting an unstable omnipotent being.

by Anonymousreply 54April 6, 2019 8:32 AM

R53 shooting her from the side

her nose is even worse than her lips

by Anonymousreply 55April 6, 2019 8:44 AM

Jared's acting in season 14 was at least better than his acting in season 13 and he was good in "Peace of Mind" episode.

by Anonymousreply 56April 6, 2019 8:49 AM

I can't believe anybody watches this trash. Yeah, the guy that plays Dean used to be hot as hell but he's old looking now and nobody on it can act for shit.

by Anonymousreply 57April 6, 2019 11:17 AM

R57, take heart in this... so far there are 56 posts to the thread... I bet there are multiple posts by more than one visitor to DL. That means, maybe 50 people have types something here about the show. 50 - infintesimal when you look at the big picture... how lonely it must be - over 300 million Americans and 50 enjoy and debate and bicker about Supernatural.

by Anonymousreply 58April 6, 2019 11:29 AM

Danneel is starting to look like the Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond. Especially with that horrendous red hair. Rofl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 6, 2019 1:54 PM

Jared and Jensen are definitely phoning in their acting performances.

You really can't blame them, though. Fourteen years is a very long time to be doing one show.

And it doesn't help that the writing sucks.

by Anonymousreply 60April 6, 2019 1:58 PM

R59 but Danneel always has red hair.

R60 lol nobody forced J2 to do the show for 14 seasons, so it can't have been [italic] that hard [/italic].

by Anonymousreply 61April 6, 2019 2:48 PM

Why does Danneel get to be on SPN, but not Genevieve? Gen is a much better actress.

I think it's time for Jared to start doxxing the show!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 6, 2019 6:35 PM

It’s shaping up to have Jack become Darth Vader, but he will be redeemed at the end.

by Anonymousreply 63April 6, 2019 7:11 PM

Destiel!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64April 6, 2019 7:18 PM

Future Jared Twitter post:

[quote] @JarPad This guy's acting sucks!!!! He's the worst actor in the world, and the show should be cancelled!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 6, 2019 7:20 PM

[quote]Why does Danneel get to be on SPN, but not Genevieve?

because no one wants to see her manface

by Anonymousreply 66April 6, 2019 7:43 PM

Genevieve is a much better actress than Danneel.

It is a bit surprising that Jared would marry her so quickly, after meeting her on set.

by Anonymousreply 67April 6, 2019 9:12 PM

Misha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 6, 2019 9:25 PM

Yeah, Danneels lips looked ridiculous.

Genevieve is sure as hell not any better acting-wise.

They both suck.

Yeah, R67, its called a bearding arrangement, it makes absolutely no sense otherwise. Supposedly they’re going to divorce soon, if they haven’t already.

by Anonymousreply 69April 6, 2019 10:49 PM

R62 I wasn't a fan of her Ruby. But she did make an appearance in a meta episode.

R69 could you be more delusional?

by Anonymousreply 70April 7, 2019 12:11 AM

Danneel has always had a terrible nose in profile. She was cute years ago and I think she'd probably look fine without the work, older but a nice looking getting into middle aged woman. The work has made her look terrible. She's starting to look like her mother, who also has had some really awful work done.

What is weird is she used to look more like her father. It used to be her brother more closely resembled her mom and she more closely resembled her dad. Now she's beginning to look like her mother, which I can only assume is because they go to the same plastic surgeon who is using the same terrible template for both of them.

by Anonymousreply 71April 7, 2019 12:48 AM

She looked good on One Tree Hill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72April 7, 2019 1:09 AM

R72 Yes that was when she looked cute, she always had a bad profile though. Now she's had bad work done and is looking more plastic with each passing year.

by Anonymousreply 73April 7, 2019 2:06 AM

Hmm. I've never seen so much as a single episode.

by Anonymousreply 74April 7, 2019 2:29 AM

You can catch it anytime on TNT, Monday through Friday.

They usually air three to five episodes per day. Sometimes, they run even more episodes on Mondays and Tuesdays.

It's almost impossible to miss SPN on television.

by Anonymousreply 75April 7, 2019 2:40 AM

[quote]What is weird is she used to look more like her father . . . Now she's beginning to look like her mother. . . .

THIS is why Supernatural fans weird me out. Who the hell knows what some F List actress's parents look like? If you know what Brad Pitt's mother looks like or even Leonardo DiCaprio's mother, then fine. They have A list sons who take them to events. Pitts' mother is known for her anti-gay stance, but Danneel Ackles? That's just weird and obsessive.

[quote]She looked good on One Tree Hill.

She started on One Tree Hill in 2005, 72. That was FOURTEEN years ago. Her last episode was in 2009 which was TEN years ago. Even you probably looked decent fourteen years ago.

MORON @R75: R74 is referring to One Tree Hill.

by Anonymousreply 76April 7, 2019 3:06 AM

Have you ever considered anger management, R76?

by Anonymousreply 77April 7, 2019 3:11 AM

A fan is a fan is a fan, R76.

Your logic is.... illogical.

A Brad Pitt fan would know all of Brad's minute details. Likewise, a fan of Danneel would know all of her background info.

To each his/her own.

by Anonymousreply 78April 7, 2019 3:15 AM

R76 I was referring more to her not having any obvious plastic surgery (aside from the boob job).

by Anonymousreply 79April 7, 2019 3:35 AM

R76 I know what her family looks like because I've seen their wedding pictures and other pictures that were on public websites which happened to feature her parents. Including her own instagram.

She doesn't look worse because she's older, I said I think she'd look fine, though older, IF she hadn't had the work done. I don't mind natural aging, I mind attempting to retain a falsely youthful appearance more. I think it looks worse than natural aging. I'm not militant about it, OK if a guy gets hair plugs or if people get peels or laser treatment but when you start injecting yourself with plumpers and botulism, never mind invasive surgery just because of a few wrinkles, it looks bad.

by Anonymousreply 80April 7, 2019 3:42 AM

R78, I really doubt Danneel has many fans of her own. Most are Jensen fans who claim her by proxy. Just look at the negativity toward her on these threads. People are jealous because she's got Jensen.

R76, if you can't look at her and tell she's had work then you either need to get your eyes checked or you just have no experience with what surgical interventions look like.

The show's ending will be bittersweet for me. I know it's time but it's still sad. I've watched since 2005 and it's seen me through 2 breakups and the death of my father.

I don't post on Datalounge often, I read it more than anything, but I was so happy to see Jensen supporting Beto O'Rouke! I've followed Jensen forever and it was clear to me, at least, that he was pretty religious and conservative, and for some dumb reason that hurt me, being gay. MARY! me all you want.

by Anonymousreply 81April 7, 2019 3:43 AM

I don't mind her nose.

It's her flaming red hair that I can't stand. It's such an unnatural color.

This brown color looks so much better on her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 7, 2019 3:45 AM

Brown is her natural hair color, that's why it looks better on her.

by Anonymousreply 83April 7, 2019 4:03 AM

Beards all around!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 7, 2019 4:06 AM

Enough about Danneel and her stupid wardrobe or hair colour!

I am more concerned about Jack going black.

They say they never go back!

by Anonymousreply 85April 7, 2019 4:08 AM

Maybe she just prefers the painted whore look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86April 7, 2019 4:08 AM

Jack is a hot, sexy slut!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 7, 2019 4:09 AM

Alexander Calvert could carry the show, if they would let him.

He's so damned cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 7, 2019 4:20 AM

Jack is pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 7, 2019 4:20 AM

When will Jackstiel become a thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 7, 2019 4:24 AM

Individual taste is really interesting. I think Jack is just short of seriously unattractive. To me he's just a skinny nondescript kid with messed up, spacey teeth. I see absolutely nothing even mildly attractive about him. I see hundreds of better looking guys on my daily train commute to work and back.

Misha is my favorite. I've been thinking that he could do with a very judicious upper and lower belph, and just a sprinkling of botox in his forehead. He'd look much more youthful if he got rid of those under eye bags and upper lid over-hang. Personally, I think Jared is a dick and Jensen, despite his somewhat forced support for Beto, still reeks of Christian fundy to me. Sorry, but I think it's just a calculated ploy to be more marketable when spn goes off.

by Anonymousreply 91April 7, 2019 5:03 AM

Fired Up is such an underrated movie. She should play a lesbian more often.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92April 7, 2019 5:16 AM

We fans don't want him to carry the show, R88. He can fuck right off along with the rest of the bit players. Like Nick and everybody else.

The show is about the Winchester Brothers. Why don't people get that? Helll, The writers don't get that either, which is why the show is ending.

by Anonymousreply 93April 7, 2019 9:03 AM

[Quote] The writers don't get that either, which is why the show is ending.

Yes.....that's why the show is ending.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 7, 2019 10:54 AM

I think Jack will do the Darth Vader routine until the power of love stops him from offing either Sam, Dean, Castiel or all of them together.

They've already set up the line "I am a Winchester!!" which he said when he killed Michael.

We'll get that flashback line when he realises the error of his ways.

Lucifer may be his wise Emperor sidekick on his journey to the Dark side.

Dean will do the skywalker routine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 7, 2019 12:59 PM

Good. This should herald the mass exodus of at least half the tedious fraud who infest this site like a plague of stinky fish.

by Anonymousreply 96April 7, 2019 1:07 PM

Fraus not fraud lol

by Anonymousreply 97April 7, 2019 1:07 PM

I loved blonde Ruby R94!

What's up with JA's teeth? He used to have a mild overbite, now they look like they're pointing towards his throat.

by Anonymousreply 98April 7, 2019 8:33 PM

R98 I wish she'd stuck around for season 4.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 7, 2019 8:55 PM

I think that Mary is going to bite the big one very soon.

She gave a very ominous speech (when riding in the car with Dean) in this last episode about how she she knows that she has been a bit "hard" and "distant," but how she has "always appreciated the time she had" with the boys. It was almost like a going away speech.

If there's a death of a big character in the next three episodes, it's probably going to be Mary.

by Anonymousreply 100April 7, 2019 9:23 PM

So is Mark Pellegrino off the show, now that Jack killed him?

by Anonymousreply 101April 7, 2019 9:24 PM

Given the show is ending next year, I suspect Mark will likely ride it out to the end.

by Anonymousreply 102April 7, 2019 9:30 PM

But they killed him off in the most recent episode, R102..

by Anonymousreply 103April 8, 2019 12:58 AM

I feel so sorry for Misha that he has to act in those shitty scenes with Danneel. I really felt bad for him.

She's the worst actress ever, and those were the most boring scenes in the most recent episode. It's like they're just writing her into the story for no reason, other than she's Jensen's wife. And Misha has to suffer for it.

by Anonymousreply 104April 8, 2019 2:39 AM

Station 19 star Danielle Savre reveals Supernatural was a "life-changing experience"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 8, 2019 2:54 AM

Supernatural: How Many Times Have Sam & Dean Winchester Died?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106April 8, 2019 2:55 AM

Why You Should Binge-Watch All 14 Seasons Of ‘Supernatural’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 8, 2019 2:56 AM

R104 lol I'm sure Misha would agree with you. Which is why he had her in one of his TSA videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 8, 2019 3:13 AM

Didn’t even remember who she was or what episode she appeared in.

That Bloodlines episode was a feeble attempt at a spin-off.

by Anonymousreply 109April 8, 2019 3:33 AM

I skipped the Bloodlines episode.

by Anonymousreply 110April 8, 2019 3:36 AM

Anyone has a plan to re-watch the show?

by Anonymousreply 111April 8, 2019 3:36 AM

I have cable on demand, so I was just re-watching "Game Night."

Had to FF through all the Danneel scenes, but the second half of the episode was really good.

by Anonymousreply 112April 8, 2019 3:42 AM

r98 I have thought the same thing for a while! Jensen's teeth do look different. I bet he had them veneered. There was a comment about year ago from someone that said that they were in show business, and he said that Jensen had been recommended to work on his image. That comment was very believable and so much of what he said came true. He said that the show would go off w season 15 and that Jensen would start being more gay friendly and mainstream because he wanted to try to get into film but that most producers saw him as Christian Republican. Jensen HAS made lots of changes. He works out a lot more than he used to and there is the Beto ORouke thing and that Soul Cycle thing he did for a gay halfway house. I think he's trying to get into a Marvel movie.

by Anonymousreply 113April 8, 2019 4:46 AM

With it ending, I expect now it to be showered with Emmy nominations like a lot of these shows do in their final season. Finally Jensen can get his trophy.

by Anonymousreply 114April 8, 2019 5:06 AM

It's about time, R114.

Both Jared and Jensen have been overlooked for so many fantastic Emmy-worthy performances over the past 14 years.

They had better get some noms this year or next, or there will be HELL to pay.

by Anonymousreply 115April 8, 2019 5:12 AM

R14 (who is most likely R115) You are both delusional. The show can be a fun escape but neither of those guys are winning any big acting awards. Face reality.

by Anonymousreply 116April 8, 2019 5:34 AM

Or you could just shut up, R116.

You're clueless.

by Anonymousreply 117April 8, 2019 5:41 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118April 8, 2019 6:00 AM

That picture at R118 is ridiculous.

Everyone knows that Jensen is a top.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119April 8, 2019 6:07 AM

Sammy is definitely the bottom in that relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120April 8, 2019 6:08 AM

Misha also admitted that he's the bottom in Destiel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121April 8, 2019 6:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122April 8, 2019 10:13 AM

For the people wondering if they finally killed off Nick, the answer appears to be NO. The preview for the next episode showed Nick up and breathing somehow. My guess is that Jack resurrects him because Nick is his "father" and he gets feeeeelllings about that.

by Anonymousreply 123April 8, 2019 2:31 PM

Uh, you're calling R116 clueless, R117, but you're the one saying Jensen and Jared deserve Emmy Awards?

by Anonymousreply 124April 8, 2019 2:56 PM

The Frau is strong on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 125April 8, 2019 3:00 PM

What kind of freaks watch this shit and then get online and argue about it?

Supernatural fans are just weird.

by Anonymousreply 126April 8, 2019 3:02 PM

I'm sorry R124, but are you an Emmy academy voter?

If not, then please have a seat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127April 8, 2019 3:11 PM

It could just be an hallucination, R123. He’s messed with Sams head before and can make anybody miserable.

by Anonymousreply 128April 8, 2019 3:58 PM

I love spn and get a real kick out of it, especially the older seasons, but nobody on it is winning an emmy, R127. You're why people make fun of fans.

by Anonymousreply 129April 8, 2019 4:14 PM

I had a crush on Gil McKinney, ever since he played Henry Winchester.

He looked so cute in his blue suit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130April 8, 2019 7:57 PM

Howcome no one has ever mentioned the cute twink, Alfie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131April 8, 2019 8:23 PM

Can anyone answer this question?

I just watched the "Judah Initiative" episode with the guy who controlled the Golem.

So he was supposedly hitting on Dean in the bar, saying that he thought they made "eye contact" in the quad. Dean says he's not interested, and that's that.

Shortly after, he again meets up with Sam and Dean, saying that he's part of the Judah initiative.

My question is, why go through the whole gay routine with Dean? Was the guy really supposed to be gay, or was he just faking it? And if he was faking it, then why? There are lots of other ways to find out who Dean was, other than pretending to be gay.

That scene kind of seemed like it was pandering to gay fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132April 8, 2019 8:29 PM

Tee hee...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133April 8, 2019 8:48 PM

Nick lost all of his powers when Lucifer left his body, so he can't make Sam hallucinate R128.

by Anonymousreply 134April 8, 2019 10:14 PM

Alfie works at Weiner Hut... hmmmm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135April 9, 2019 3:26 AM

Trivia: The guy who played Alfie/Samandriel, also played the kid from the "Bugs" episode in Season 1.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136April 9, 2019 3:29 AM

Tyler Johnston....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137April 9, 2019 3:30 AM

Alf-tiel....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138April 9, 2019 3:46 AM

Is the asshole who ruined The Walking Dead still on that show?

by Anonymousreply 139April 9, 2019 3:53 AM

LOL R139. Nope.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan (John Winchester) got killed off in season two.

by Anonymousreply 140April 9, 2019 3:55 AM

R139 I don't watch The Walking Dead but isn't his character popular??

by Anonymousreply 141April 9, 2019 4:30 AM

Jesus, R138 could you please stop posting every article and giff pertaining to whatever "gay" aspect of Supernatural you seem to be enthralled with? Couldn't you just fucking discuss the actual show? It's the [italic]Jensen Deserves an Emmy, Wincest, Destiel, J Squared are FUCKING[/italic] fans that make people laugh at us. R129 and the others are right.

Just give it a break, for fucks sake.

by Anonymousreply 142April 9, 2019 4:37 AM

[quote] could you please stop posting every article and giff pertaining to whatever "gay" aspect of Supernatural you seem to be enthralled with?

Um, that's kind of the point of fandom. Like it or not.

by Anonymousreply 143April 9, 2019 5:09 AM

Um, no it isn't freak.

Not my fandom, anyway.

Thank god.

by Anonymousreply 144April 9, 2019 5:31 AM

I wonder what episode this season Jensen will submit for his Emmy nomination & win?

So many to choose from!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145April 9, 2019 5:37 AM

You people will eat crow when it happens this year. Just watch.

Nobody thought the show would last 15 seasons, and look where we are.

Don't underestimate SPN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146April 9, 2019 5:45 AM

True love...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147April 9, 2019 5:46 AM

The gay aspects of the show are what got people hooked. So much subtext.

by Anonymousreply 148April 9, 2019 6:31 AM

R143 this isn't tumblr. DL isn't exactly known for being fandom friendly.

R148 except there aren't any gay aspects. It's called reading too much into things.

by Anonymousreply 149April 9, 2019 8:28 AM

R145 Episode 10 "Nihilism"

by Anonymousreply 150April 9, 2019 8:38 AM

[quote] So much subtext

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151April 9, 2019 2:15 PM

[quote] there aren't any gay aspects. It's called reading too much into things

You're an idiot, R149. And you also clearly don't watch the show.

Go back and see the links at R40, R41, and R42. The gay parts are WRITTEN into the show.

Never mind all of the references to Wincest, peppered throughout each season.

Oh, and "reading into things" is called SUBTEXT. Which is clearly mentioned at the link at R151, highlighted during the Fan Fiction episode.

MORON.

by Anonymousreply 152April 9, 2019 2:21 PM

That golem episode was fun.

Nearest I can tell, Adam just came up with that excuse to keep Dean from seeing that he was being followed by Adam and this was a way to make Dean uncomfortable as well.

Dean overshared and Adam found out what he was doing investigating his grandpas death.

by Anonymousreply 153April 9, 2019 4:05 PM

You're a perfect example of why I can't stand Supernatural fans, R152. Anyone who disagrees with YOUR interpretation or YOUR belief that shitty Jensen Ackles is a better actor than Olivier, Day-Lewis and Penn all rolled into one is immediately deemed a moron or, better yet, that most elegant riposte of all, a "hater." Goddam, it's just a television show. I get that it means something to you but get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 154April 9, 2019 4:33 PM

R152 the only who is being an idiot here is you. You're blowing a gasket because someone doesn't agree with your delusional fantasies about a TV SHOW. Get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 155April 9, 2019 4:58 PM

R154 Olivier, Day-Lewis and Penn

Penn? Sean Penn? Hahaha

by Anonymousreply 156April 9, 2019 5:40 PM

Shazam actor is not famous is he? If he can be a lead in superhero film then Jensen sure can.

by Anonymousreply 157April 9, 2019 7:45 PM

Also about the gay theme, there are numerous episodes where other characters make fun of Dean by referring to Castiel as "the angel who's in love with you."

So the gay references aren't only made about Sam and Dean, but about Castiel and Dean as well.

Here's one from an episode in season 8.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158April 9, 2019 9:09 PM

And don't forget Crowley's "bromance" with Dean.

[quote] there aren't any gay aspects. It's called reading too much into things.

Sorry R149, but you're WRONG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159April 9, 2019 9:11 PM

There was also so much gay s-u-b-t-e-x-t between Dean and Benny...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160April 9, 2019 9:17 PM

before that fan asking about Destiel from Jensen I didn't know that ship even existed.

by Anonymousreply 161April 9, 2019 10:06 PM

Surely the final season will feature an episode as a tribute to Destiel.

A love letter, albeit, a gay one. to the fans.

by Anonymousreply 162April 9, 2019 10:30 PM

I think the final episode should be Sam and Dean together in a mountain cabin.

Alone with each other, on a deck, sitting in chairs, watching the sunset, drinking a beer.

Their destiny is to be together, forever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163April 9, 2019 10:36 PM

Here you go, R162.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164April 9, 2019 10:36 PM

From the Golem episode...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165April 9, 2019 11:13 PM

If the pizza man truly loves the babysitter, then why does he keep slapping her rear?

-Castiel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166April 9, 2019 11:15 PM

Sam cruising Dean in the elevator.....

No homo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167April 9, 2019 11:18 PM

I will never understand how anyone over the age of thirteen can stand to watch Supernatural. I can understand watching action films and mindless entertainment but this show is just so bad. To each his own though.

by Anonymousreply 168April 10, 2019 12:29 AM

Destiel made it easier for me to come out to my family!

Luckily they love Supernatural too and were OK with what gave me the courage to tell them.

by Anonymousreply 169April 10, 2019 1:37 AM

R169 Great

by Anonymousreply 170April 10, 2019 2:09 AM

R158 and R159 they're called JOKES. You must be in serious denial if you don't think the writers make fun of shippers or take the Wincest/Destiel shit seriously.

by Anonymousreply 171April 10, 2019 3:30 AM

In the end, I think Sam will die as was destined and Dean & Castiel will raise Jack as their son and live happily ever after!

by Anonymousreply 172April 10, 2019 3:42 AM

[quote] You must be in serious denial if you don't think the writers make fun of shippers or take the Wincest/Destiel shit seriously.

The writers STARTED it, way back in Season 1, episode 18 (The "shtriga" episode). There wasn't even a fan base back then. It was ALL the writers' doing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173April 10, 2019 3:46 AM

[quote] I think Sam will die as was destined and Dean & Castiel will raise Jack as their son and live happily ever after!

R172, it's "my THREE dads."

They're going to live happily ever after with Dean and his concubine of Sam and Cass, taking turns pleasuring him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174April 10, 2019 3:50 AM

Sexiest guys on television...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175April 10, 2019 3:52 AM

Leaked preview to the Season 15 series finale...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176April 10, 2019 3:55 AM

R173 lol yes, it was totally the intention of the writers to have fans ship the brothers.

by Anonymousreply 177April 10, 2019 3:58 AM

I have the hots for Brandon W. Jones from the "Bitten" episode.

He's smokin'!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178April 10, 2019 5:13 AM

Ugh, enough with the fucking Destiel shipppers!!!

Fuck them all.

R163, I totally agree with you. They are canon soulmates, after all.

They share a heaven.

by Anonymousreply 179April 10, 2019 3:04 PM

[quote] They share a heaven.

It's kind of amusing that Sam and Dean both dumped their girlfriends for each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180April 10, 2019 4:50 PM

Hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181April 10, 2019 4:51 PM

Hotter!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182April 10, 2019 4:52 PM

Hottest!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183April 10, 2019 4:54 PM

Has anyone watched this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184April 11, 2019 2:43 AM

‘Supernatural’ Season 14, Episode 18: “Absence” Makes Jack’s Heart Grow Colder [PREVIEW]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185April 11, 2019 2:43 AM

Supernatural: Why the Cult TV Series Has Carried On For So Long

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186April 11, 2019 2:44 AM

10 Things We'll Miss About Supernatural After It Ends

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187April 11, 2019 2:45 AM

Supernatural: 10 Things That Need To Happen To Dean Before It Ends

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188April 11, 2019 2:46 AM

You can post all the obscure links you want, R188, but they aren't going to win Jensen Ackles an Emmy or make this god awful show suck any less. And even if you were the last person on earth, Jensen wouldn't fuck you, not even with Misha's dick.

I can't stand you "shippers." You are the scourge of fandom, and everyone, including the actors, makes fun of you.

by Anonymousreply 189April 11, 2019 6:04 AM

And No 1 was Destiel!

by Anonymousreply 190April 11, 2019 8:47 AM

[Quote] And No 1 was Destiel!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191April 11, 2019 4:46 PM

P R R R R E E E E E A C H, R189.

by Anonymousreply 192April 11, 2019 7:28 PM

So the wicked witch is dead. Ding, Dong.

Now they need to get rid of the rest of the trash: Jack, Nick, Lucifer, yes including hallucinations or whatever the fuck he is and especially Castiel.

by Anonymousreply 193April 12, 2019 3:37 AM

The show is better when it primarily revolves around the brothers. I know some of the other characters have fairly big followings for the ratings the show gets, but it will be interesting to see where they go for the final season.

by Anonymousreply 194April 12, 2019 3:44 AM

[quote] The show is better when it primarily revolves around the brothers.

I was thinking this as I watched the show. Anytime Sam and Dean are together doing what they do, the show is instantly better. I don't know what it is, but they ARE the show.

[quote] So the wicked witch is dead. Ding, Dong.

Tee hee. I have to admit that I am pleased about this.

First off, she shouldn't have pissed off Jack.

Second, she was a bitch for making him feel bad about killing Nick.

After all the people that Mary herself, Sam and Dean killed, who were probably not NEARLY as bad as Nick. What a fucking hypocrite.

Bye, bitch! She wasn't very likable anyway.

by Anonymousreply 195April 12, 2019 5:15 AM

That was so bad. It was just terrible. I haven't watched spn since season 5 ended but I kept seeing it discussed here and next season is the last so I decided to give it a go tonight.

Jared Padalecki is virtually unrecognizable now. What the hell happened to his looks? He looks like a totally different man, and much much older than his age. Jensen looks so much older too. Age is a bitch. It's so depressing that we just physically decay until we cease to function. There was no one more beautiful in the face than Jensen Ackles in his early 30s.

The guy playing Lucifer still looks decent except for the weight gain, and Misha looks older but good. I was not impressed w the writing, that is for sure.

I will probably won't watch again. Then some night a few years from now when I'm feeling nostalgic I'll watch the last episode on Netflix, just to see how it ended.

by Anonymousreply 196April 12, 2019 5:36 AM

This episode was cool as hell!!!

I think that SPN fans will really appreciate it. The story in this episode was solid, and it was kind of creepy.

Whoever predicted that Jack was going to turn all Darth Vader, was right. I love how he's going to the dark side, and the way that the writers are doing it, is like 100x better than dumbass George Lucas did in Revenge of the Sith.

I'm very glad they're ending this season with a bang, and I can't wait for season 15. I have a feeling it's going to be intense!

by Anonymousreply 197April 12, 2019 5:45 AM

To the person who said that Supernatural gay moments are just a figment of my imagination....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198April 12, 2019 6:27 AM

[Quote] To the person who said that Supernatural gay moments are just a figment of my imagination....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199April 12, 2019 7:50 AM

R199 doesn't want to admit that you were WRONG.

by Anonymousreply 200April 12, 2019 7:54 AM

Jensen has such beautiful hair.

by Anonymousreply 201April 12, 2019 8:11 AM

This episode was an homage to "Mamabear," so she's definitely gone for good.

I wonder if she and JDM will be back for the series finale? Seems appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 202April 12, 2019 8:21 AM

R200 more like I'm sick of the delusional bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 203April 12, 2019 8:43 AM

After this last episode, I CANT BREATHE!!!

My heart is broken into a thousand pieces over Mary's death.

The Poor boys are DEVASTATED!

by Anonymousreply 204April 12, 2019 10:54 AM

It's well known that there's no gay subtext in Supernatural. Only queerbaiting to lure fat ugly straight women with a fetish for gay love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205April 12, 2019 12:20 PM

I could easily be one of those women, R205.

And I'm a gay man.

Enough with the SPN frau bullshit. There are lots of gay men who love this show.

by Anonymousreply 206April 12, 2019 12:42 PM

I called it at R100! I knew that Mary was going to be toast. That speech in the car was a dead giveaway.

[quote] For the people wondering if they finally killed off Nick, the answer appears to be NO. The preview for the next episode showed Nick up and breathing somehow.

Nope, Nick is definitely dead. Now they brought Mark Pellegrino back as Jack's bad conscience, or the so-called "devil on his shoulder."

by Anonymousreply 207April 12, 2019 12:47 PM

Looks like the few Angels left in heaven want Jackie Boy to create a baby factory up there to sprout a new Angel army judging by the promo. They said only an Archangel could and Jack seems more powerful than them.

by Anonymousreply 208April 12, 2019 1:02 PM

The show is definitely going all Revenge of the Sith, where Jack is Anakin, and Sam and Dean are Yoda and Obi Wan.

They're out to kill Jack now, and Lucifer has turned Jack to the dark side.

by Anonymousreply 209April 12, 2019 1:08 PM

Best episode in a long time.

Proof that the show needs Sam and Dean. Together.

by Anonymousreply 210April 12, 2019 3:15 PM

[quote]There are lots of gay men who love this show.

You're the same one who thinks Jensen should get an emmy award, too, aren't you? My my, you're just delusional all the way around.

by Anonymousreply 211April 12, 2019 3:41 PM

LOL, that's what I picture every Supernatural fan to look like R205. You KNOW that the actors make TONS of jokes about them and can't wait to shower after taking pictures with the herds of fat ugly fans. I still can't believe you gotta PAY to get a photo with those d list actors. SMH

by Anonymousreply 212April 12, 2019 3:56 PM

[Quote] I still can't believe you gotta PAY to get a photo with those d list actors. SMH

Conventions are a good way for actors to make money nowadays, especially for c-listers. Although in J2s case, there's no way i could ever justify paying the kind of prices they charge.

by Anonymousreply 213April 12, 2019 4:46 PM

Based on some of the comments I thought this might be a decent episode. I just streamed it and you're all crazy. I thought it was just like every other episode since kripke exited. Totally predictable, unimaginative and uninspired. I'm glad it's ending. I'm tired of being disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 214April 12, 2019 10:49 PM

I teach at University R206 and have lots of gay friends. They all deride me tirelessly over my love of this show, so I will respectfully disagree with you.

by Anonymousreply 215April 12, 2019 10:53 PM

I got hooked the first season just because of all the hints in the way that Dean was portrayed that he was probably some kind of closet case. Those subtleties eventually ended, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 216April 12, 2019 11:06 PM

r189 I'm pretty sure those links were about the show, not just Jensen so why do you keep singling him out?

r193 Yes despite what someone above said I think most fans won't think much of it. Mary was an ice queen but they give her all those sappy flashbacks. Except with Dean, the one who probably loved her the most, she could never be arsed about him, so all he got was her falling asleep on him because heaven forbid the woman say a nice word about him. Jack is about as scary a pudding.

by Anonymousreply 217April 13, 2019 1:09 AM

Do you think Castiel and Dean will make up and then make out?

The "you're dead to me' was SEARING!!

by Anonymousreply 218April 13, 2019 3:23 AM

It would be hilarious if the CW just replaced Jensen 'Wrinkles McBowlegs' Ackles and Jared 'The long hair in the back doesn't disguise the receding hairline' Padalecki with younger, hotter actors instead of cancelling the show.

by Anonymousreply 219April 13, 2019 3:53 AM

I really can't believe anyone watches this.

by Anonymousreply 220April 13, 2019 5:43 AM

I really can't believe you're so dense to think that.

by Anonymousreply 221April 13, 2019 5:50 AM

They don't watch it, r220. It barely pulled a 1.5 this last week. It has terrible, terrible ratings. I'll never understand how it stayed on the air. I honestly think it was charity from the CW for lasting through so many network changes.

by Anonymousreply 222April 13, 2019 5:52 AM

Actors praising Supernatural.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223April 13, 2019 6:23 AM

Jesus, R223. That's nothing but a bunch of obscure actors, other than one or two, whom no one would recognize. 🤦

by Anonymousreply 224April 13, 2019 7:05 AM

15 seasons bitches.

And there's absolutely NOTHING you can do about it!!

by Anonymousreply 225April 13, 2019 7:16 AM

SUPERNATURAL WAS CANCELLED.

And there's absolutely NOTHING you can do about it!!

by Anonymousreply 226April 13, 2019 7:20 AM

You sad freaks arguing over this crappy show need to get a life!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 227April 13, 2019 7:23 AM

But....but.....Jensens' gonna win an EMMY, r227!

by Anonymousreply 228April 13, 2019 7:26 AM

That includes you R227.

by Anonymousreply 229April 13, 2019 7:35 AM

Supernatural was not cancelled.

The boys decided to call it day.

by Anonymousreply 230April 13, 2019 8:31 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231April 13, 2019 9:30 AM

"But....but.....Jensens' gonna win an EMMY, [R227]!"

Don't think small, R228! Wait until his album hits the charts, the blockbuster movie Marvel has been holding for him for the last 12 years finally gets made, and he makes his Broadway debut. I predict no less than an EGOT for our Jensen! Don't let the naysayers who predict he'll have Michael Shanks or Kevin Sorbo's career path get you down!

by Anonymousreply 232April 13, 2019 1:59 PM

Yeah I bet Ackles will be into obscure christian movies like Sorbo after spn.

by Anonymousreply 233April 13, 2019 4:03 PM

[Quote] Yeah I bet Ackles will be into obscure christian movies like Sorbo after spn.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Ackles and Kevin in a movie together lol

by Anonymousreply 234April 13, 2019 5:13 PM

I'm so disappointed in Jared. His acting has become so, so bad. It's like he doesn't even know his lines!

It's funny, because in the early seasons, both J's were so well prepared, and delivered their lines and facial expressions spot on. That's why the show was so endearing to fans. The guys really injected a lot of personality into their characters.

Now, neither of them seems to deliver their lines how they used to, and it almost seems like they don't care. I'm guessing they don't practice at all. They probably just show up to work and read the teleprompter.

by Anonymousreply 235April 13, 2019 5:16 PM

Just what we need--another thread about this craptacular show. 🙄🙄🙄🤮🤮🤮

by Anonymousreply 236April 13, 2019 6:06 PM

So I was on Grindr yesterday, just looking for a hookup, when I ran across this guy's photo - and it stopped me in my tracks!

I decided to message him, and all I said was "You look like Castiel!"

And he messaged me back and said, "I don't really think so."

Then I wrote back, "I can't believe that you actually know what I'm talking about."

And he said, "I love Supernatural!"

Rofl!!!! It was the most hilarious thing. He doesn't think that he looks like Misha, but I totally think he does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237April 13, 2019 6:21 PM

R237 i can see it lol

by Anonymousreply 238April 13, 2019 6:26 PM

I hope for the final episode they finally fuck--HARD.

by Anonymousreply 239April 13, 2019 6:29 PM

Who R239, Sam and Dean? Or Cass and Dean?

I prefer Sam and Dean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240April 13, 2019 6:37 PM

He's way better looking than Misha, R237. I hope you had fun with him.

by Anonymousreply 241April 13, 2019 7:52 PM

I already miss Sam and Dean.

:o(

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242April 13, 2019 10:17 PM

The series finale absolutely has to take this into account...

It was from the Season 9 premiere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243April 13, 2019 11:18 PM

You freaks realize that Jensen Ackles completely despises any kind of "slash" fiction that pairs him with Castiel or Sam, right? The actors may tolerate it at the conventions but you know, just like someone up thread already said, that they laugh their asses off at the freaks when in private.

R237, first of all, I don't believe your story. However, if it is indeed true you are an asshole for posting someone's photo on a public forum. And Misha Collins is much better looking that that random guy.

by Anonymousreply 244April 14, 2019 1:13 AM

^THAN that random guy.

by Anonymousreply 245April 14, 2019 1:48 AM

Guys? Jensen just posted a picture of himself in a recording studio. Wondering if he actually is recording an album.

by Anonymousreply 246April 14, 2019 3:17 AM

You cannot possibly believe that R246. He doesn't have anywhere close to the vocal talent for an album. His agents would never get behind something like that. He's probably looping the show or singing on Jason Mann's album.

by Anonymousreply 247April 14, 2019 6:39 AM

If Jensen releases an album, then I think we can safely say, GRAMMY!!!

by Anonymousreply 248April 14, 2019 7:01 AM

CHRIST YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS. JENSEN CAN'T EVEN GET 2 MILLION PEOPLE TO WATCH HIS SHOW EVERY WEEK, MUCH LESS SELL A FUCKING ALBUM. LIKE ARE 247 SAID HIS REPRESENATION WOULD NEVER GET BEHIND AN ALBUM.

EVEN SO, IF HE'S LOOKING FOR A TITLE HE COULD CALL IT 'BATMAN SPEAKS' OR MAYBE 'JENSEN GROWLS.'

by Anonymousreply 249April 14, 2019 9:22 AM

^^^Sorry for the all-caps. It was on when I dictated the post.

by Anonymousreply 250April 14, 2019 9:23 AM

Maybe Jensen should form a duo with Christian Kane and release an album lol

by Anonymousreply 251April 14, 2019 9:36 AM

Jensen Ackles WISHES he was as beautiful as Christian Kane was in Angel. Kane is on record supporting gay marriage and saying that he loved Obama and voted for him twice. His big buddy is David Boreanaz who is also a huge supporter.

If Jensen tries to put out an album the flop sweat will be MASSIVE.

I personally think Jensen is a hard core Xtian Rethug and totally against gay marriage. I think he's showing public support of gay stuff to try to curry favor with directors and producers.

by Anonymousreply 252April 14, 2019 11:13 AM

[Quote] Jensen Ackles WISHES he was as beautiful as Christian Kane was in Angel.

He was so hot on Angel.

[Quote] His big buddy is David Boreanaz who is also a huge supporter.

I didn't know about David being a huge supporter. Now if only he wasn't such hound dog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253April 14, 2019 11:48 AM

Jensen doing an album of Broadway tunes would be a smash!

I can hear him in my head doing Maria was West Side Story and I am swooning!

by Anonymousreply 254April 14, 2019 11:55 AM

Batman Sings Broadway!

by Anonymousreply 255April 14, 2019 12:14 PM

Guys it's bad enough i have to see that shit on Batwoman sites. There's no way he's ever going to play Batman (unless it's animated).

by Anonymousreply 256April 14, 2019 12:40 PM

I read Jensen has the same vocal range as Pavrotti in a rock n roll sense.

by Anonymousreply 257April 14, 2019 1:20 PM

The Anti-Supernatural Troll types with the same style of insanity as the Janet Jackson Hater Troll.

Is he the same unhinged hater spewing his bile all over the DataLounge?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258April 14, 2019 4:03 PM

[Quote] The Anti-Supernatural Troll types with the same style of insanity as the Janet Jackson Hater Troll.

I wouldn't go that far.

by Anonymousreply 259April 14, 2019 5:40 PM

[quote]I guarantee that the job offers are pouring in for Jensen right now.

I agree. Cavill and Somerhalder (both bad actors) are doing a Netflix show, Jensen deffo can have a great career after Supernatural ends.

by Anonymousreply 260April 14, 2019 9:26 PM

No feedback on the most recent episode?

I really liked it, and the ending was suspenseful as to what's going to happen to Jack.

I do think it was ridiculous for Dean to blame Castiel for Mary's death, though, because as Sammy correctly pointed out, they ALL knew that Jack was unstable.

by Anonymousreply 261April 15, 2019 1:44 AM

Yet Castiel hid information that could have affected there decisions with regards to Jack. They may have all known Jack was unstable but they had also agreed to keep each other informed as a way to gauge that instability and Cas didn't, preferring to do things on his own. So Dean had every reason to be angry at Castiel for not telling them something and Cas didn't just forget or do it innocently, he knew that it was potentially pointing to a bigger problem and didn't tell because of that. That's what pissed Dean off, that Cas kept it a secret.

by Anonymousreply 262April 15, 2019 2:10 AM

R256 I was being flippant. Believe me you, I know that there's no way in hell that Jensen Ackles is going to be Batman on the big screen. I was referring to his deep, fake, "Batman" voice.

I enjoy Supernatural and have watched it off and on for years, but I'm realistic about the actors' capabilities. Nobody on that show can act for shit. I honestly can't imagine anyone on it making the leap to the big screen. Jensen did a horror film years ago and the critics ROASTED him. Regardless, I think the film made some money but evidently not enough to warrant him leaving his television show, so I doubt any big offers were coming in then.

He probably wants to do film but doesn't want to do horror so I bet he's fucked there. Horror films are most likely the only offers coming his way. Even so I could see him on Netflix. I could even see him on a GOOD show like Big Little Lies. He'd be the weak link but I could still see him there.

R260 you are insane to put Jensen Ackles and Henry Cavill in the same category. Cavill is an A List screen actor and Jensen is a C List television actor at best. I'm sure he'll have some offers, just as I'm sure he's had them all along; yet the quality of those offers is unlikely to change by much.

I guess we'll see.

The album thing with Carlson seems VERY ill advised.

by Anonymousreply 263April 15, 2019 2:40 AM

He didn't get roasted for My Bloody Valentine. The film as a whole got mostly fair to middling reviews, it's just fresh at 60% on Rotten Tomatoes and 51 at Metacritic, but there was not too much roasting involved of any of the actors(I'm not saying none but by and large there wasn't much bad mouthing of the acting or specific actors) and the film itself made a fairly good profit.

It made over $100 million on a 15 million dollar budget, split relatively evenly between the US and overseas. Jared's Friday the 13th made around $92 million despite a very big opening weekend because of it being a supposed Friday the 13th reboot. However it had HUGE drop off in the second week, meaning word of mouth was not good. It also didn't do well overseas. Whereas MBV had much smaller weekly dropoff and also opened in 600 fewer theatres so it was making more per theatre. During it's second week F13 made $9,834,405 whereas during it's second week MBV made $12,672,835. There was supposed to be a sequel due to the fact that it did make a decent amount of money. The writer and directed at least had the story mapped out, possibly started on the script as well but Lionsgate made some changes in management and dropped the idea to do a sequel.

I'm not saying a horror movie from ten years ago would be anything that would get Ackles points now, it's been way too long, but the movie did well at the box office for what it was and it did well both in the US and overseas so it won't hurt him.

by Anonymousreply 264April 15, 2019 3:22 AM

Jensen and Steve Carlson have worked on music together since before Jensen was on Supernatural. Back then it was mainly Jensen singing back up on Steve's albums or sitting around with his musicians friends singing and playing guitar. It's weird to act like this is some new thing or that Jensen's over stepping his bounds. It's been a long road and if he wants to, now that he doesn't have anything else planned, to play a little in music, let him. It's probably more something that is less about making money and more about the experience of doing it. Sure he'd like to make money but I doubt that's the driving purpose behind it.

Thinking about it seemed like many of his closer California friends were musicians. Whereas his closer actor friends seem to be in Vancouver. Then he met another actor from Texas, in LA, and they became friends while filming in Vancouver. Then both of them moved back to Texas. And one of his LA musician friends moved there too. And now they are working on music together.

by Anonymousreply 265April 15, 2019 3:36 AM

Someone posted a video a while back of Jensen performing on stage, and he wasn't half bad.

He has a decent "bluesy" voice.

I never realized that he wanted to be a singer, though.

by Anonymousreply 266April 15, 2019 4:22 AM

Give it up R264. Anytime anyone mentions that shitty film that Jensen did you swoop in with box office returns and other bullshit ephemera. The major critics gave him tons of shit over about his "performance" in that movie. They called him wooden and lots of other unfavorable things. Sure, there might be a couple of favorable reviews from bullshit outlets like the "Mary Sue" and "Den of Geek" but the MAJOR outlets, aside from the 3D aspect, panned that film. I like SPN but it's stupid to think that Jensen Ackles and Steve Carlson are going to outsell Madonna or Beyoncé or even come close.

You Supernatural fans need to be medicated.

by Anonymousreply 267April 15, 2019 5:06 AM

Jesus not more yapping about this awful show with the even worse actors on it.

by Anonymousreply 268April 15, 2019 5:14 AM

15 seasons = NOT the worst show on television.

Jealous haters be damned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269April 15, 2019 5:33 AM

Jensen's not a bad singer if he wanted to have a band on the side as a vanity project how actors sometimes do, but he's in no way good enough to swap it out for acting as a full time career.

by Anonymousreply 270April 15, 2019 5:37 AM

Actually R270, Jensen is set for life - financially.

Now it seems as though he just wants to do what he enjoys, which is singing and making beer.

The nice thing is that both of those things are money making ventures, so even though it's not acting, he can still profit off of the singing and beer making.

He's pretty business saavy, actually.

Not sure what Jared is going to do. I have a feeling that he'll continue acting.

by Anonymousreply 271April 15, 2019 5:46 AM

Jensen could make a good James Bond.

His Michael character showed glimses of what he could do as Bond.

He has the looks and charisma for it to start.

by Anonymousreply 272April 15, 2019 6:55 AM

R272 except Jensen isn't British. It's never going to happen. The next best thing would be a Mission Impossible movie. But I don't know how he feels about clams.

by Anonymousreply 273April 15, 2019 6:58 AM

I really loved My Bloody Valentine. It was super scary. As much as I love Jensen, I also think that Kerr Smith had something to do with the box office draw.

As far as Friday the 13th (2009 version) goes, Jared did good, but the role wasn't super huge. He didn't even appear until at least a half hour into the movie.

I actually liked Jared much better in House of Wax.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274April 15, 2019 3:42 PM

Jared barely looked like Jared in House of Wax.

The way they styled his hair, made him look so different from Supernatural.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275April 15, 2019 3:44 PM

[Quote] I also think that Kerr Smith had something to do with the box office draw.

Really? Why??

by Anonymousreply 276April 15, 2019 3:45 PM

Jared looked much hotter in Friday the 13th.

He really fills in those tight t=shirts, quite nicely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277April 15, 2019 3:46 PM

R276, Kerr was equally well known as Jensen, having appeared in the original Final Destination movie, as well as Dawson's Creek.

In my opinion, they had about an equal amount of star power, even though Jensen got top billing.

Also, I think that Kerr gave a better performance in the movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278April 15, 2019 3:50 PM

I haven't seen MBV since it came out in theaters but Kerr wasn't a factor for me. I completely forgot he was in Final Destination though.

by Anonymousreply 279April 15, 2019 4:03 PM

Jensen as Bond? Oh my sides!

by Anonymousreply 280April 15, 2019 5:28 PM

My thoughts exactly, R280. I like these guys but their fraustans have long lost touch with anything resembling reality, it's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 281April 15, 2019 8:26 PM

Jensen would be a great American version of James Bond.

by Anonymousreply 282April 16, 2019 1:07 AM

Jensen does a great British accent. He'd be a great Bond.

by Anonymousreply 283April 16, 2019 1:08 AM

R270 and R271 Jensen isn't looking to give up acting for music(or beer). He has said repeatedly he loves acting and wants to continue. These are side projects doing other things he enjoys. No biggie really.

by Anonymousreply 284April 16, 2019 1:29 AM

You people are utterly INSANE.

by Anonymousreply 285April 16, 2019 1:48 AM

Insane, but HILARIOUS.

by Anonymousreply 286April 16, 2019 2:09 AM

What about Jared?

He could definitely try for He-Man, or some other muscular superhero.

He's only 35, so he has a long career in front of him.

by Anonymousreply 287April 16, 2019 2:36 AM

Jensen could do a remake of Lady Chatterly's Lover.

The smouldering & shirtless gardener could sweep me off my feet any day!

by Anonymousreply 288April 16, 2019 10:19 AM

[Quote] Jensen would be a great American version of James Bond.

There's no need for an American Bond.

[Quote] Jensen does a great British accent. He'd be a great Bond.

Bullshit

by Anonymousreply 289April 16, 2019 11:21 AM

So Jared ran the Boston marathon!

He’s so awesome.

by Anonymousreply 290April 16, 2019 6:25 PM

I wonder if Sam and Cass have ever fooled around behind Dean's back?

Dean would be so pissed if he knew that his two bottoms were messing around with each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291April 16, 2019 7:37 PM

Sam and Cass aren't as hot as Dean and Cass.

That's why there's Destiel, but no Sastiel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292April 16, 2019 7:41 PM

True love...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293April 16, 2019 7:42 PM

Jared's got a fucking hot body though. I wonder if he'll cut his hair when Supernatural's finished filming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294April 16, 2019 8:33 PM

Hell yeah, R294!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295April 17, 2019 1:41 AM

How can Sammy be in such great shape, when all he does is sit at his laptop all day and drink beer?

He should be like 300 lbs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296April 17, 2019 1:42 AM

Lawd have mercy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297April 17, 2019 1:43 AM

Why are so many people in this thread who hate SN with a passion? It is like you're on a loop with making fun of the fans, actors and the show. Why? It has been on 14 years. That speaks for itself.

by Anonymousreply 298April 17, 2019 1:57 AM

Because success breeds contempt on Datalounge.

Two hot guys, rich, famous, set up for life, and that is red rag to a bull for a certain demographic on Datalounge.

Life's losers who can't stomach anyone else's triumph.

by Anonymousreply 299April 17, 2019 5:15 AM

R297 Great!

by Anonymousreply 300April 17, 2019 6:38 AM

[Quote] Sam and Cass aren't as hot as Dean and Cass. That's why there's Destiel, but no Sastiel.

Neither of them are Megstiel which actually did happen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301April 17, 2019 7:20 AM

[quote]Because success breeds contempt on Datalounge. Two hot guys, rich, famous, set up for life, and that is red rag to a bull for a certain demographic on Datalounge. Life's losers who can't stomach anyone else's triumph.

That's ridiculous, R299. People make fun of Supernatural because (A) the show is awful and (B) the actors are terrible. But mostly they make fun of it because the fans are so delusional. It's as if you're all living in a horrible "Tasteful Friends" house with black velvet Elvis paintings, yet to your eye your house the epitome of class and sophistication. Fans are always screeching, "Jensen's a better actor than ANYONE and he deserves an EMMY!" Or "Jensen's gonna be BIG BIG BIG in film." It's as if these delusional beliefs are your battle cry. We make fun of you just like we would anyone on Datalounge who had such crappy taste.

by Anonymousreply 302April 17, 2019 7:36 PM

What's Megstiel?

by Anonymousreply 303April 17, 2019 9:49 PM

This Category is for the pages about romantic or sexual pairing of characters in fanfiction. The dominant pairings in Supernatural fic are Dean/Sam and Dean/Castiel, although others such as Sam/Gabriel are also popular.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304April 17, 2019 9:53 PM

Sam/Gabriel? #puke

by Anonymousreply 305April 17, 2019 9:53 PM

Dean/Sam/Castiel, often called “Wincestiel,” refers to Fanfiction in which Dean, Sam and Castiel are involved in a Threesome.

“WinCasWin” denotes a poly relationship in which Sam and Dean are both with Cas but are not in a sexual realtionship with each other.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 306April 17, 2019 9:55 PM

WinCasWin sound likes Castiel is a pig on a spit-so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 307April 17, 2019 10:18 PM

Samwitch

Samwitch is the portmanteau name for fanfiction pairing the characters Sam Winchester and Rowena in a romantic or sexual relationship.

The pairing was sparked after Sam sought Rowena's help in decoding the Book of the Damned. Years later, when Rowena resurrects herself after being killed by Lucifer, she and Sam form a bond over their shared torture at his hands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308April 17, 2019 10:28 PM

Mishalecki

Jared/Misha - also referred to as Mishalecki - refers to the pairing of Jared and Misha in a romantic or sexual relationship. pairings with Misha are a boutique pairing in RPF with J2 dominating fic. Misha tends to be paired more often with Jensen, but stories revolving around Jared and Misha increased after their playful interactions at All Hell Breaks Loose Sydney 2009.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309April 17, 2019 10:36 PM

Jensen/Misha

Jensen/Misha refers to the pairing of Jensen and Misha in a romantic or sexual relationship. Pairings with Misha are a boutique pairing in RPF with J2 dominating the genre. Misha tends to be paired more often with Jensen than Jared, mainly due to the on-screen chemistry which led to the huge explosion in Dean/Castiel fic from Season 4 onwards.

Cockles is the occasionally used hilarious mash-up pairing name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310April 17, 2019 10:37 PM

How 'Supernatural' Became an Ode to Its Fans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311April 17, 2019 10:45 PM

Supernatural: 25 Hidden Details About Dean Winchester Only True Supernatural Fans Knew

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312April 17, 2019 10:45 PM

Supernatural Season 14, Episode 19 images: Will Jack return to the Winchesters?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313April 17, 2019 10:46 PM

‘Supernatural’ actors Jared and Genevieve Padalecki ran the 2019 Boston Marathon, and fans went wild

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314April 17, 2019 10:48 PM

I rarely see anyone saying this show is award worthy or the actors deserve Emmys. Maybe at one time on one thread someone said that but I haven't seen it much here. I do think Jensen has turned in some very good performances and he has really good comedic timing. The show has a certain charm and they do things to please the fans a lot which I think is appreciated so it, perhaps due to that, gets a lot of hyperbole directed its way in a positive way.

It has had some very interesting episodes and characters. It is really good when it goes comedic or goes for sappy with a knowing wink.

by Anonymousreply 315April 17, 2019 10:49 PM

Meg &Castiel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316April 18, 2019 12:17 AM

For R303 ☝️

by Anonymousreply 317April 18, 2019 12:18 AM

There are those that make fun of SPN here and that is fine- even with the fans,I would guess.

There is also a group here that are really ANGRY about the show and its longevity.

You can read it in their bitter posts. An unhinged, raging obsession with the show and how it seems to affect their everyday functioning.

It's bizzare!

by Anonymousreply 318April 18, 2019 12:22 AM

[Quote] There is also a group here that are really ANGRY about the show and its longevity. You can read it in their bitter posts. An unhinged, raging obsession with the show and how it seems to affect their everyday functioning. It's bizzare!

Does that surprise you?

by Anonymousreply 319April 18, 2019 12:36 AM

R316 I don't remember those scenes

by Anonymousreply 320April 18, 2019 1:16 AM

R320 lol how convenient.

by Anonymousreply 321April 18, 2019 3:10 AM

The (very few) Supernatural fans have got to be the oddest subset on Datalounge. R318 you reek of oddity. I can't imagine what horrors one would have to deal with were they around you in real life. If anyone is angry it's the weirdos who continually insist this virtually unknown show and its virtually unknown actors are the best thing ever on television. The minute someone disagrees with that assessment the anger is palpable.

Your shitty show has been cancelled.

Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 322April 18, 2019 3:40 AM

R322 The show wasn't cancelled. Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki decided to call it quits. They aren't the same thing. It was their decision, not the networks. They decided to end the show next year rather than signing another two year contract.

by Anonymousreply 323April 18, 2019 3:48 AM

lmao, even the shitty actors got tired of doing this shitty show.

I feel sorry for you people. Turn on something GOOD and watch it! Game of Thrones is fantastic, as is Big Little Lies. The Australian show A Place to Call Home has some marvelous actors in it. Every time I see "Supernatural" how pop up in the recent I sigh in sorrow for people watching it.

by Anonymousreply 324April 18, 2019 3:54 AM

Fans of the show have always been nothing but cordial on Datalounge.

Go back and read their posts.

You may think they are deluded but they are generally polite.

Now go back and read the bile and vitriol by those who hate the show.

It's chalk and cheese.

I'd rather hang out with the pro, polite SPN lot than the angry, bitter anti SPN rabble.

by Anonymousreply 325April 18, 2019 4:57 AM

[Quote] The show wasn't cancelled. Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki decided to call it quits. They aren't the same thing. It was their decision, not the networks. They decided to end the show next year rather than signing another two year contract.

Why does this need repeating?

[Quote] Fans of the show have always been nothing but cordial on Datalounge.

Lol no they haven't. Both sides have acted ott on this thread. Especially that idiotic [italic]haters[/italic] anon.

by Anonymousreply 326April 18, 2019 7:16 AM

R320 - that was the episode "Abandon All Hope", which is the one where Jo and Ellen die. The scene with Cas and Meg is when Cas is trapped in the circle of holy oil and Meg is taunting him that Lucifer is back and going to take over soon.

by Anonymousreply 327April 18, 2019 3:48 PM

My 16 year old niece is totally into the show. She and I are very close so to be polite I've watched it with her a few times but it's just not my jam. Unlike her, I don't find Dean to be especially good looking and the older taller brother looks strange to me. My niece goes to the conventions and even has pictures of her with members of the band that tours with them. I personally don't' get the appeal of Supernatural but I accept that some people don't enjoy "good" television or films. They don't want to think that hard. They just want pure escapist entertainment and this show certainly fits that bill.

by Anonymousreply 328April 18, 2019 5:11 PM

This show is terrible. How anyone could bear to watch it is a mystery.

by Anonymousreply 329April 18, 2019 5:37 PM

[quote] Turn on something GOOD and watch it! Game of Thrones is fantastic, as is Big Little Lies. The Australian show A Place to Call Home has some marvelous actors in it

Yawn. I'd probably die of boredom.

Why can't some of you just accept that we (the fans) like Supernatural because it appeals to us, just like your shows appeal to you.

Accept it, and then MOVE ON.

by Anonymousreply 330April 18, 2019 5:56 PM

Another storyline that should be revisited is the Chicago rivalry between the werewolves and the shapeshifters, with the young black kid being caught in the crossfire.

There were so many handsome guys in that episode, and the show never did resolve that storyline. The episode ended with the rivalry still left unresolved, and the kid becoming a hunter.

I would love to see SPN do another episode to wrap up that story. The episode was called "Bloodlines," featuring Lucian Laviscount, who was so cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331April 18, 2019 6:18 PM

In fact, they should do a spinoff of Supernatural, centering around that "Bloodlines" episode.

The premise is that there are five monster families (similar to the mafia) keeping the peace in Chicago, and the rivalry between the wolves and the shifters got out of control, starting a war.

That should be the starting point, and then adding in "Ennis" (Lucien Laviscount) as the hunter.

I know it's a spinoff of SPN that would finally work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332April 18, 2019 6:23 PM

Other hotties from the Bloodlines episode.

Bryce Johnson...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333April 18, 2019 6:32 PM

Nathaniel Buzolic who played David the shapeshifter...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334April 18, 2019 6:33 PM

Sean Faris who played a werewolf...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335April 18, 2019 6:34 PM

There were so many little details in that episode, that could translate into a series.

1) The five monster families run Chicago to keep the peace. Djinn rule the Southside, Werewolves the Gold Coast, etc.

2) David the shifter is in love with Violet the werewolf, which creates problems between the families.

3) David and his sister Margo are fighting for control of the werewolf family.

4) Ennis and other humans are caught in the crossfire of the monster war, which creates more hunters.

5) The monsters have infiltrated the Chicago police.

I really think that an entire series can be written around this one episode, and it should be called "Supernatural: Bloodlines."

It would be a great continuation of SPN, with all new characters.

by Anonymousreply 336April 18, 2019 6:51 PM

Also, Ennis' father (the cop) who was supposed to be dead, called him at the end of the episode and told him not to hunt monsters.

Which means that his father was a hunter, and Ennis would be carrying on the family legacy, just like Sam and Dean. It makes perfect sense.

On a side note, I would love to see Nathaniel Buzolic reprise his role as David Lassiter. He's so hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337April 18, 2019 7:45 PM

You can't be that big of a fan if you didn't know that Bloodlines was their attempt at a spinoff. It ain't happening now!

by Anonymousreply 338April 18, 2019 8:42 PM

Jared states that Sam and Dean have to die, for the show to end.

I wonder if the writers agree with him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339April 18, 2019 9:22 PM

Jensen really seems to hate the fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340April 18, 2019 9:30 PM

[quote]Jensen really seems to hate the fans.

Especially the gay ones.

by Anonymousreply 341April 18, 2019 9:36 PM

No Jensen doesn't hate the fans, but he doesn't like it when people are rude. He doesn't tend to suffer fools gladly. Jensen is super nice and has gone out of his way many times when he didn't have to, which of course if you were a fan of the show you'd know.

R331 Don't play dumb, you had to know that Bloodlines was their attempt at a spin off and it flopped, no one was interested. Just like no one was really interested in the Wayward Sisters idea this past season, which was a better idea than Bloodlines because at least Jody and Donna are regular recurring well liked characters on Supernatural.

by Anonymousreply 342April 18, 2019 9:38 PM

[QUOTE]Jensen doesn't hate the fans, but he doesn't like it when people are rude. He doesn't tend to suffer fools gladly. Jensen is super nice. . . .

Ugh, uber, over the top fans like R342 are just too much and weird me out. R342, you don't [italic]know[/italic] anything, not about someone with whom you've never had any personal contact. You drone on about what this actor likes and doesn't like as if he's your boyfriend, and while I'm sure that he is in your head, this is the real world.

It's just plain [italic]weird[/italic] and fucking creepy.

by Anonymousreply 343April 18, 2019 10:01 PM

I actually agree with you r343. I'm a big fan of the show but the weird fans that know bullshit minutiae and ephemera about the show and the actors just strike me as totally obsessive. When fans start talking about Jensen like they've known him for a hundred years, I get bad vibes.

by Anonymousreply 344April 18, 2019 10:11 PM

R343 But it's fine to say Jensen hates the fans while not know him? If he hated fans why would he have some of the little gifts that fans have given him around his house?(His wife posted pictures of them and you could also see some of them in the AD house tour -yes I know what you are going to say - they went through all the trouble of keeping these in a box someplace just in case they ever needed to post pictures of the house so they could put them out? Be real).

It's fine to say he hates fans, it's fine to bash him in all sorts of ways like you know it's a fact, but saying something nice about him based on what has much more preponderance of the evidence is cray cray?

Because there is a lot more evidence that Jensen doesn't hate fans than there is that he hates them. He wrote a lovely response in one of the books about SPN fandom about how going to conventions had helped him overcome his anxiety about appearing and speaking in public and that he was grateful that being among fans had helped him overcome what was a genuine issue for him.

If you don't want people saying nice things about him, then don't say crappy things about him based on even less and people won't respond to it.

by Anonymousreply 345April 18, 2019 10:37 PM

Jesus Christ, R345, I'm not either of the posters up thread and I have been a spn fan since it came out, but goddam, you just made yourself look even worse with that diatribe. You did nothing but show that you're WAY too invested in this show and its actors.

by Anonymousreply 346April 18, 2019 10:41 PM

Jensen doesn't hate the fans.

Away from the camera, he's a very private person and deep down he doesn't like doing conventions.

He's just a private guy, in some ways shy, and crowds and conventions aren't his thing.

You can tell Jared & Misha like doing them but for Jensen it's a chore.

by Anonymousreply 347April 18, 2019 11:09 PM

[Quote] No Jensen doesn't hate the fans, but he doesn't like it when people are rude.

Or when fans try to kiss him.

[Quote] Ugh, uber, over the top fans like [R342]are just too much and weird me out.[R342], you don't know anything, not about someone with whom you've never had any personal contact. You drone on about what this actor likes and doesn't like as if he's your boyfriend, and while I'm sure that he is in your head, this is the real world. It's just plain weird and fucking creepy.

I think I've become desensitized to this kind of thing because I see it so often on tumblr.

[Quote] Away from the camera, he's a very private person and deep down he doesn't like doing conventions. He's just a private guy, in some ways shy, and crowds and conventions aren't his thing. You can tell Jared & Misha like doing them but for Jensen it's a chore.

Lol I'm sure the money also helps. But I have heard he's a bit more comfortable doing conventions these days. And obviously not doing any solo panels makes a difference.

by Anonymousreply 348April 18, 2019 11:22 PM

I can't believe that that this is just now being cancelled. I thought it went of years ago! How the hell did this last so long? It makes no sense. 🤔🤔🤔

by Anonymousreply 349April 18, 2019 11:34 PM

New episode tonight!

Just for the "cancelled" troll.

by Anonymousreply 350April 18, 2019 11:57 PM

How was tonight's episode?

by Anonymousreply 351April 19, 2019 2:10 AM

Supernatural Season 14 Episode 19 Review: Jack in the Box

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352April 19, 2019 3:51 AM

Supernatural recap: Sam and Dean make a move against Jack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353April 19, 2019 3:53 AM

[quote] Sam and Dean make a move against Jack

But they're his DADS. Wtf?

Do you know how many times Sam and Dean had to have sex, in order to give birth to Jack???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354April 19, 2019 3:56 AM

They want to put Jack in the box Dean made?

by Anonymousreply 355April 19, 2019 4:00 AM

JACK IS PISSSSSSSSED!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 356April 19, 2019 5:58 AM

Jesen's crying scene was EMMY DESERVING!

by Anonymousreply 357April 19, 2019 8:59 AM

Jared looks like shit, and that haircut sure doesn't help.

by Anonymousreply 358April 19, 2019 9:29 AM

I can't believe Dean is actually acting like the villain here, manipulating a literal baby into being buried alive. Not liking this.

by Anonymousreply 359April 19, 2019 10:36 AM

Ugh that worm thing might just be the grossest thing I've seen on this show.

by Anonymousreply 360April 19, 2019 10:36 AM

jack is going to kill sam since he trusted sam the most and he was betrayed, he also spoke first

by Anonymousreply 361April 19, 2019 10:38 AM

That was so out of character, especially for Sam. You're telling me he was totally fine with that? Yeah right.

by Anonymousreply 362April 19, 2019 10:39 AM

Yellow eyes? Azazel?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363April 19, 2019 10:44 AM

lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364April 19, 2019 11:27 AM

Chuck will appear in the season finale.

by Anonymousreply 365April 19, 2019 11:29 AM

Supernatural: 10 Storylines That Are Yet To Be Resolved

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366April 19, 2019 11:29 AM

[Quote] That was so out of character

Lol well that's never happened before on this show.

[Quote] Supernatural: 10 Storylines That Are Yet To Be Resolved

10? More like 40.

by Anonymousreply 367April 19, 2019 11:41 AM

Former GOP Congressman Aaron Schock spotted at Coachella making out with a guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368April 19, 2019 11:51 AM

Jensen is CRYING!.

I am destroyed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369April 19, 2019 1:34 PM

I can't believe people on Data Lounge watch Supernatural. I've always said that gay men have better taste than the average person. I guess I was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 370April 19, 2019 5:50 PM

[quote]—I'm SHOOK!

And stupid too if you thought that the cretins on this board had good taste.

by Anonymousreply 371April 19, 2019 7:23 PM

Gay men r370? Most people here are women.

by Anonymousreply 372April 19, 2019 7:32 PM

[quote] Jesen's crying scene was EMMY DESERVING!

Which one? There are so many.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373April 20, 2019 9:58 PM

Happy birthday to the ever lovely ⁦@RuthieConnell⁩ ⚡️💫✨ Blessed be

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374April 21, 2019 1:44 AM

Aw - perfect day to suggest our spin off show? 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375April 21, 2019 1:44 AM

They know the truth. Supernatural is AVAILABLE NOW on The CW App

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376April 21, 2019 1:45 AM

Castiel in Young Mr. Lincoln

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377April 21, 2019 1:50 AM

You type lonely, R345. Sad, unattractive and lonely.

by Anonymousreply 378April 21, 2019 4:52 AM

Cannot believe Jensen is getting shit for putting the idiot, murdering man-child in that stupid box.

Fuck Jack. He killed Mary! Not that I cared in any way, shape or form that she died but Dean did. That scene of him crying was so, so pathetic.

Bitch didn’t deserve his tears.

Fucking Nickifer talking at Jack. He was in that box for all of ten fucking minutes!

Ugh, everybody needs to die so Sam and Dean can be left in peace.

by Anonymousreply 379April 21, 2019 5:01 AM

R378 I would suspect that anyone watching this shitstain of a show would fall into those categories.

R372 Every time I see this thread in the recents I think the same thing. The dl has been invaded by fraus from Tumblr and other frauish sites. They talk about Dean aging like "fine wine," as if they would know what a fine wine was if it fell from the sky. $2.99 Lucky Duck is the extent of their wine knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 380April 21, 2019 6:12 AM

I am very excited for Jensen's Emmy win for next year when the Academy will award him for his body of work on Supernatural.

Like Kyle Chandler & Jon Hamm, he'll get it for the show's last year.

Yes, he should have won it way before, but we can only look forward to that moment when the envelope is opened and the excited presenter says JENSEN ACKLES for Supernatural!!

by Anonymousreply 381April 21, 2019 10:22 AM

[Quote] Every time I see this thread in the recents I think the same thing. The dl has been invaded by fraus from Tumblr and other frauish sites.

Tumblr is not a frauish site at all. It's known for being shipper/sjw central.

by Anonymousreply 382April 21, 2019 10:28 AM

R381 Jon Hamm didn't deserve to win Emmy TBH even Jensen is a better actor than him.

by Anonymousreply 383April 21, 2019 1:04 PM

[Quote] Jon Hamm didn't deserve to win Emmy TBH even Jensen is a better actor than him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384April 21, 2019 4:28 PM

The idea that Jensen Ackles is a superior actor to John Hamm is the very reason people make fun of SPN fans. You all just seem so out of touch.

by Anonymousreply 385April 22, 2019 12:11 AM

[quote]They talk about Dean aging like "fine wine," as if they would know what a fine wine was if it fell from the sky. $2.99 Lucky Duck is the extent of their wine knowledge.

This made me laugh out loud, r380. You sound really bitchy but you're probably right. I wouldn't think Supernatural would attract highbrow fans.

by Anonymousreply 386April 22, 2019 1:17 AM

R385 Hamm was in a better show but he's a bad actor and worse than Ackles.

by Anonymousreply 387April 22, 2019 2:10 AM

Jensen's "youthful" look is because of botox/fillers.

by Anonymousreply 388April 22, 2019 4:09 AM

ROFL R388 What botox and fillers? His face has never looked like it had botox and fillers. All the bits that are supposed to move, move(in fact half the jackasses in these SPN threads seem angry at him for daring to develop lines in his face and berate him for aging and about how awful he looks) and I can't even imagine where you get fillers from.

R359 Jack, as that article said, was killing left and right and had no concept of right and wrong. They had to try something to contain him and that was the only think they had that might potentially work. Jack isn't a baby. A baby doesn't doesn't choose to be born as an adult, which Jack said he DID, because it would unsafe for him to be born as a child. Being born as an adult also killed his human mother. The human mother who was essentially raped by Lucifer, who had taken over the body of her lover, to impregnate her unknowingly and then yet to be born yet still somehow sentient Jack-to-be, brainwashed her to force her to go to term with him, because she was going to get an abortion once she found out what she was carrying. Then he did the same thing to Castiel.

Jack has never been a child. Amorality is being mistaken for innocence. Jack has been accidentally killing people his entire on the show. He's been given chances to learn control. He hasn't. They had to try something and the box was the most powerful they knew of.

There was nothing villainous about it.

by Anonymousreply 389April 22, 2019 4:37 AM

[Quote] ROFL [R388] What botox and fillers? His face has never looked like it had botox and fillers. All the bits that are supposed to move, move(in fact half the jackasses in these SPN threads seem angry at him for daring to develop lines in his face and berate him for aging and about how awful he looks) and I can't even imagine where you get fillers from.

I noticed it a few seasons back. His face looked smoother than usual. I'm sure Danneel knew someone who could help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390April 22, 2019 6:17 AM

Exhibit B

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391April 22, 2019 6:19 AM

Christ, the guy up thread is right. You freaks type sad and lonely! The idea that Jensen Ackles is a better actor than John Hamm is just plain stupid as fuck! Ackles has never ever, not in his best we dreams, gotten the kind of reviews that John Hamm has gotten. If Jensen Ackles moves you and you like what he does performance wise then cool. But you need to be realistic and understand that you are [italic]definitely[/italic] in the minority, and none of the main stream critics would ever agree with you.

Jensen will fade into total obscurity once Supernatural goes off, just like the much hotter and more talented Tom Welling did after Smallville.

by Anonymousreply 392April 22, 2019 6:31 AM

You're all nuts if you don't think JA hasn't had some very judicious botox. Lot of derm treatments too.

by Anonymousreply 393April 22, 2019 6:43 AM

R392 he can play a hot dad on another CW show or join the Arrowverse. Otherwise I'm sure Hallmark could give him a romcom or two.

by Anonymousreply 394April 22, 2019 6:59 AM

Nah, R392, there hundreds of hotter, younger actors under forty who can play hot dads. He might get a Hallmark movie, especially around Christmas, but that's the best I see for him. To have been so amazingly hot in his youth he hasn't really aged well, even if r393 is correct. Bottom line is that some people just age better than others, and he isn't one of the lucky ones. Light hair and light eyes, especially red hair and green eyes, is a death sentence when it comes to aging. Jensen looks a helluva lot older than early forties to me. I'd put him at forty-five easily, possibly older.

by Anonymousreply 395April 22, 2019 7:13 AM

R388 No botox. He does look like his age maybe a few years older.

by Anonymousreply 396April 22, 2019 8:09 AM

R392 John Hamm is a bad actor that's a fact.

He has no talent he was just lucky that got the lead role in Mad Men. His awfulness is so transparent in this movie especially in scenes with Burstyn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397April 22, 2019 8:15 AM

Not only a bad actor he's a monster too don't forget about what he has done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398April 22, 2019 8:19 AM

I never understood why anal probing was such a common theme in alien abduction stories. What is so interesting about the human anal canal? Are extraterrestrials intergalactic sodomites?

by Anonymousreply 399April 22, 2019 9:13 AM

R396 sure Jan

R399 is this your way of trying to change the subject 😄

by Anonymousreply 400April 22, 2019 9:17 AM

Supernatural: Lauren Cohan Wants to Return for its Final Season

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401April 22, 2019 10:15 AM

'Supernatural' Season 14 Finale Photos Released

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402April 22, 2019 10:15 AM

That would be awesome, R401. I love Bella! But the hell hound took her to hell. How would they bring her back?

Also, here's a weird mash up of two shows that I watch. It's Jared Padalecki, posing with Jax and Britney from Vanderpump Rules. WTF???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403April 22, 2019 10:21 AM

[Quote] Jensen will fade into total obscurity once Supernatural goes off, just like the much hotter and more talented Tom Welling did after Smallville.

Maybe Tom can give him some advice since they're friends. I keep forgetting that he was also on Smallville for a time.

[Quote] Supernatural: Lauren Cohan Wants to Return for its Final Season

I like Lauren but didn't Bella get a lot of hate from fans for being forced onto the show by the network? Can't we get Katie or Rachel back?!

by Anonymousreply 404April 22, 2019 12:52 PM

I find myself reading these damn Supernatural threads every Monday morning at work. I guess need a good laugh to start the week and you guys never fail to provide it. First it was Bryan Cranston then it was Brad Pitt, Daniel Day Lewis and Sean Penn--now it's John Ham. If you guys REALLY believe that Jensen Ackles is a better actor than any of those guys then, well, ya got no critical thinking skills and bad taste to boot. And since R403 is talking about watching Vanderpump Rules . . . I rest my case.

[quote]John Hamm is a bad actor that's a fact.

No, R397, it isn't. A "fact" is something that is empirically true, not merely an interpretation. Just about every mainstream critic out there would disagree with your opinion of John Hamm's talent or lack thereof, and they would certainly place him well above Jensen Ackles.

[quote]He has no talent [sic] he was just lucky that [sic] got the lead role in Mad Men.

If anyone in Hollywood ever got lucky, it's Jensen Ackles and the other guy that plays his brother. Neither of them have much talent yet they've racked in millions. They've managed to do this because they have good chemistry together and their show ended up on a network that is the equivalent of "the short bus," where a two million share is seen as massive viewership.

[quote]The idea that Jensen Ackles is a better actor than John Hamm is just plain stupid as fuck! Ackles has never ever, not in his best wet dreams, gotten the kind of reviews that John Hamm has gotten. If Jensen Ackles moves you and you like what he does performance wise then cool. But you need to be realistic and understand that you are definitely in the minority, and none of the main stream critics would ever agree with you.

Bravo, R392!

I watch trash all the time but I'm not out there trying to persuade people that it's anything other than trash. If you like to read Danielle Steele novels that's fine and dandy; however, arguing that she is the literary equivalent of John Baldwin or Toni Morrison is just idiotic, and your Hamm vs Ackles spiel is the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 405April 22, 2019 2:11 PM

Jensen is better than Jon Hamm & Bryan Cranston.

What did Cranston do on Breaking Bad that was so good? Jesse this, Jesse that...yadda yadda yadda...constipated look.

Jensen has run the gamut of emotions on Supernatural.

He can make you laugh, he can make you cry. The hero and the vanquished. So many sides!

Beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 406April 22, 2019 2:24 PM

I think you missed your meds this morning, R406.

by Anonymousreply 407April 22, 2019 2:47 PM

Jensen's so good at acting, every Marvel role was his, but he had to turn them down, because loyalty to a show no one watches.

by Anonymousreply 408April 22, 2019 3:34 PM

Too bad soaps aren't still on. I could easily see Jensen returning to a soap opera, after SPN. The two aren't very different from each other.

Maybe he can play gay on DOOL.

by Anonymousreply 409April 22, 2019 6:45 PM

He'd never play a gay character.

by Anonymousreply 410April 22, 2019 8:58 PM

If he had not done SPN, I have no doubt Jensen would have easily gotten roles like Captain America or even Iron Man.

by Anonymousreply 411April 22, 2019 9:57 PM

Didn't he play a bi character in some tv movie?

by Anonymousreply 412April 22, 2019 11:03 PM

Their prayers were literally answered. Stream #Supernatural free:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413April 23, 2019 3:05 AM

This show is so bad. Thank god it's finally going off! Nobody ever watched the dam thing, even from the first season.

by Anonymousreply 414April 23, 2019 6:29 AM

Longest running scifi/fantasy prime time US show in history.

Such t up, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 415April 23, 2019 10:12 AM

For those who think that Jensen isn't a good actor....

He won the "Best Male Newcomer Award" for his work on DOOL at the Soap Opera Digest Awards.

Praise the lord!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416April 23, 2019 10:23 AM

Jensen Ackles in "Blonde."

Hot 3-way with Patrick Dempsey...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417April 23, 2019 10:23 AM

Jensen and Jim Beaver (Bobby) acting together for the first time on DOOL.

Can you spot Bobby?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418April 23, 2019 10:24 AM

Jensen and Tom Welling on Smallville...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419April 23, 2019 10:24 AM

Jensen and Michelle Williams on "Dawson's Creek."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420April 23, 2019 10:25 AM

Beautiful twink Jensen on the "Leeza Gibbons Show."

So, yeah. Nobody can say that Jensen is a bad actor. There's no way he could ever get so much work in Hollywood, for such a long period of time.

He's been acting since he was a teenager, and he's going to be 41 this year.

Suck it, haters!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421April 23, 2019 10:26 AM

I wonder if Jensen has a hair weave.

His hair has NEVER changed in the show over 15 years!

by Anonymousreply 422April 23, 2019 10:30 AM

I'm more curious about what Jared's real hair color is.

It started out brown, then it went red, then light brown, and now it's dark brown.

Has he been coloring his hair all these years? It changes from season to season.

by Anonymousreply 423April 23, 2019 10:54 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424April 23, 2019 11:55 AM

hair color Dark brown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425April 23, 2019 11:57 AM

nose job on the tip of his nose

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426April 23, 2019 11:58 AM

A fan reported that Jared's hair was soft like "cotton".

by Anonymousreply 427April 23, 2019 11:58 AM

Jensen

Hair Color: Chestnut brown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428April 23, 2019 11:59 AM

LOL This show is so bad. It's worse than some cartoons. I don't know how any of you stand to watch it but whatever floats your boat. No judgment here. A super hot buddy of mine uses this show as part of his litmus test for fuck buddies. Nobody 40 or over, no fatties, no fems, and no members of fandom, especially Supernatural.

by Anonymousreply 429April 23, 2019 2:53 PM

R416 proves that Jensen could indeed win an Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 430April 23, 2019 5:34 PM

[Quote] A super hot buddy of mine uses this show as part of his litmus test for fuck buddies. Nobody 40 or over, no fatties, no fems, and no members of fandom, especially Supernatural.

Lol

by Anonymousreply 431April 23, 2019 6:10 PM

No it doesn't r416. All that clip proves is that he's a Christian Fundamentalist. He looks and sounds like a retard accepting that shitty Soap Opera Digest award. When he looked up and said, "Thank you Jesus Christ" I threw up in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 432April 23, 2019 6:32 PM

Those 2 monster hunting brothers are the worst actors on TV. This garbage should have been cancelled years ago.

by Anonymousreply 433April 23, 2019 10:55 PM

For Datalounge, you get the impression this is the worst show ever watched obsessively by those who make that accusation.

No wonder it's so popular and enduring.

Fans love it and enemies even more so!

by Anonymousreply 434April 24, 2019 2:50 AM

Agreed R432. I'm really shocked at that clip. I thought all the Chrisitan stuff people said about Jensen was exaggerated but he sounds like fuckin' Whitney Houston in that clip! 'Thank you Jesus, thank you, thank you.' That's really disappointing to me. He's not at all the best actor but I always really loved the way he plays Dean.

by Anonymousreply 435April 24, 2019 6:20 AM

Whitney was a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 436April 24, 2019 6:28 AM

Jensen Ackles sings S.O.B and Whipping Post VegasCon 2019 Supernatural

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437April 24, 2019 6:45 AM

So what if Jensen thanks Jesus in some award ceremony a decade and a half ago?

Who are Datalounge to dictate who is allowed to thank who in an award ceremony?

Even if you are an athiest, it's not up to you to determine whether someone religious is or isn't allowed to determine whom they deem responsible or not for their success and want to thank.

Personally, I think Jesus has better things to do than worry about a daytime soap opera and an actors award, but if that's his thing, well, so be it. He wasn't preaching to me. he wasn't telling me to thank Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 438April 24, 2019 7:32 AM

Jensen was raised in Dallas, Texas. He can't really change how he was raised.

However, it's been over 20 years, and he's his own person now. Maybe he's different now.

by Anonymousreply 439April 24, 2019 9:49 AM

Well, the path is now clear for Jensen to be the new Ironman!

by Anonymousreply 440April 24, 2019 9:55 AM

Holy shit he really was a fundie! I can't believe that clip. But he was really young there it looks like so hopefully he's changed. R439, I grew up in Dallas and even graduated from SMU. Being raised in Dallas does not automatically mean one is Christian. You've just defined "non sequitur" for all of us.

by Anonymousreply 441April 24, 2019 2:47 PM

First time I have seen his speech at the award.

Wow, the height of arrogance that he be damned just because he chose to thank Jesus.

So what?

He didn't tell me to thank Jesus. He didn't tell me to follow some righteous path or anything.

There seems to be an incredible intolerance here for anyone who dares profess some religious belief.

He can thank Jesus till the stars come home for all I care. He's not demanding I do.

I

by Anonymousreply 442April 24, 2019 3:05 PM

How come Jared never gets discussed in the same sentence as "acting awards?" lol

Anyway, here's Jared and his older brother Jeff. Looks like both brothers are successful. His brother is a surgeon. And he's 6'7" tall!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443April 24, 2019 5:15 PM

Jeff Padalecki is kind of hunky, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444April 24, 2019 5:16 PM

R442 your argument is really weak. First of all, entertainment morons who get up on stage and "thank their heavenly father" or Jebus or whatever Sky Fairy it is that they're into are USUALLY, not always but USUALLY, not the most gay friendly of folks. Yes, there are exceptions of course but the bottom line is that Ackles already has a beleaguered history of tolerance when it comes to gay men. His Brokeback Mountain comment was the end of him for me. And as as far a tolerance goes, well, pardon me for living but I don't have to be tolerant of those who don't appear to be tolerant of me. I personally think Ackles is a fundamentalist who doesn't support marriage equality. I also believe that his support for Beto O'Rouke and the other liberal issues his wife is constantly Instagramming are solely for show. His cash cow is about to dry up and he doesn't want to quit working, so he's trying to make himself more appealing to the largely liberal population of producers and director in Hollywood. That's my opinion, and I understand that it isn't yours.

Given the choice, I'd take Jeff Padalecki over all of them. Neither Jensen nor Jared strike me as being especially cerebral.

by Anonymousreply 445April 24, 2019 5:49 PM

^^Hellbound

by Anonymousreply 446April 24, 2019 5:52 PM

Jared has no time for politics.

He's more like your typical douchebro.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447April 24, 2019 5:55 PM

[Quote] Neither Jensen nor Jared strike me as being especially cerebral.

I believe that to be true of most actors lol. You're comment does remind me though that I continue to be baffled by fandoms pattern of labeling straight actors or characters as lgbt rep. They expect them to be as liberal/woke as they are and then get angry when they fall short of expectations. It's so unearned and makes shippers look pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 448April 24, 2019 6:17 PM

Remember the episode where Sam is doing pull-ups with his shirt off?

by Anonymousreply 449April 24, 2019 6:24 PM

Supposedly Jared was a “mathlete” in high school and had been accepted to UT where he was gonna be an engineer, I think.

His sister is an architect, btw.

by Anonymousreply 450April 24, 2019 8:10 PM

Well, R445.

You are the perfect example of arrogance and intolerance.

You talk of sky fairies etc. Essentially belittling his personal belief. He didn't belittle you up their on the stage.

You lay claim to Ackles that are all suppositions with no proof whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 451April 24, 2019 10:49 PM

Fuck that r451! The sky faerie post upthread is right. To hell with being tolerant of people that don't support me. I watch spn but wouldn't admit it to friends. It entertains me and that's all I ask of it. I don't really get into the actors on shows but Jensen [italic]does[/italic] have the reputation of saying some dumbass things about gays.

by Anonymousreply 452April 25, 2019 1:13 AM

And yet they can't come up with one piece of anti gay behaviour by Jensen. All accusation and no direct evidence whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 453April 25, 2019 4:51 AM

[quote]And yet they can't come up with one piece of anti gay behaviour by Jensen. All accusation and no direct evidence whatsoever.

R453 Just how many times have you said this same thing on these threads? 20? 30? 50 times? And each time people post direct quotes and still you say the same thing over and over. I'd actually feel better if I thought you were getting paid to defend this actor but I don't. I think you're, tragically, just some sad, poor fan who thinks that if you say something enough it will become truth.

by Anonymousreply 454April 25, 2019 5:54 AM

Funny how your retort provided not one direct piece of evidence to back up your claim..

Wonder why?

Cause there aint none.

Just a lot of supposition which leads to nothing.

Come back when you can quote direct proof.

Sadly for you, that cant include, well I heard that at a convention a person said she heard......

THAT IS NOT DIRECT PROOF.

by Anonymousreply 455April 25, 2019 6:11 AM

I would love nothing more than to see Sammy CUT HIS HAIR for season 15.

Does no one on set tell him how horrible his long hair looks?

by Anonymousreply 456April 25, 2019 9:29 AM

Horrible!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457April 25, 2019 9:36 AM

Surely someone can photoshop different hairstyles on him to see what suits him now.

by Anonymousreply 458April 25, 2019 10:38 AM

I agree with R455. Not one iota of proof that Jensen is a homophobe, only accusations because he is a Christian, which in and of itself is intolerance.

by Anonymousreply 459April 25, 2019 10:55 AM

Bulge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460April 25, 2019 10:56 AM

Haha R460.... Jensen only WISHES that was his.

I have a feeling that he has tinymeat. I've never seen any bulge on either Dean or Sammy, whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 461April 25, 2019 11:39 AM

R455 aka R459 I love me some spn and even some Jensen too but come on! You know as well as I do that he's said some douchey things. The one that really pissed me off was at Chicago Con at the Asylum Sunday Panel when someone asked him if he'd like to be in a Western and he said, "Do what? Um, you know, I would say yes, but then Brokeback Mountain came out, (noise from audience) and my desire to do a cowboy film completely tanked."

You can find that clip on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 462April 25, 2019 4:33 PM

Sometimes, Sam comes across as an abused wife on the show.

Dean treats him like shit.

by Anonymousreply 463April 25, 2019 4:33 PM

[quote] someone asked him if he'd like to be in a Western and he said, "Do what? Um, you know, I would say yes, but then Brokeback Mountain came out, (noise from audience) and my desire to do a cowboy film completely tanked."

That is SO stupid.

I've seen Brokeback Mountain, I LOVE Brokeback Mountain, and Brokeback Mountain is the LAST THING I would ever think of, when I think "Western."

The fact that it's the first movie that Jensen thinks of, when he thinks of a Western movie, is not "homophobe." It's CLOSET CASE.

I truly think that Jensen protesteth too much. Especially if you see what he looked like (and sounded like) in his younger days. The Batman Voice is a deliberate attempt to butch himself up, probably because he saw himself on film in earlier seasons, and thought that he sounded very femme.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464April 25, 2019 4:38 PM

That's stupid r464. Jensen is not a closet case. I c ouldn't believe Jensen said that r462! ⊙﹏⊙ I Googled it and he did. What a stupid thing to say in front of all those people. It's really come off as homophobic to me.

by Anonymousreply 465April 25, 2019 4:42 PM

I hate to say this, but do you think that Jensen was the type of young male actor who was preyed upon in Hollywood by the "Bryan Singer" types?

He has the exact look that those older creeps go for, and it could explain his alleged homophobia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466April 25, 2019 4:45 PM

I guess after reading R465, you have to scratch the word "alleged" in R464.

by Anonymousreply 467April 25, 2019 4:46 PM

R467, I think you mean the word alleged R466.

by Anonymousreply 468April 25, 2019 4:52 PM

R464 of course BBM was a western. Duh. Yeah, it was more than just some dumb spaghetti western but it was still a western. I can't believe there are still people that think JA is gay or bi or whatever. It's so conspiracy theory. I'd heard Jensen's BBM comments before. I think he apologized because he got booed at the convention. Jared is a dick but he seems much more gay friendly than Jensen, that's for sure. Glad this show is ending, its time.

by Anonymousreply 469April 25, 2019 5:01 PM

R455 will now attempt to argue that what Jensen said about Brokenback Mountain was not at all homophobic . . . in five . . . four . . . three . . . two . . . one. . .

by Anonymousreply 470April 25, 2019 5:11 PM

[quote]I've never seen any bulge on either Dean

Here you go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471April 25, 2019 5:25 PM

Remember when Polish model Joanna Krupa stated in Playboy that Jensen gave her amazing orgasms?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472April 25, 2019 5:30 PM

[quote] Remember when Polish model Joanna Krupa stated in Playboy that Jensen gave her amazing orgasms?

I wouldn't believe anything that Joanna Krupa says.

Her husband Romain never wants to have sex with her, and Mohammed Hadid (Gigi and Bella's father) said that her pussy stinks.

She's not exactly a ringing endorsement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473April 25, 2019 5:40 PM

That quote at R462 is really bad! That's homophobic AF! I can't believe Jensen said that, what the fuck was he thinking? I'm super disappointed in him and pissed off about it.

I wouldn't trust a word that came out of Joanna Krupa's mouth. I have a friend in Miami who knows her and he's said for years that she's batshit crazy and is a horrible horrible liar. I mean, I'm sure Jensen is fine in the sack but still. Joanna Krupa has a rep for being unstable. But my friend says that she's one of the most beautiful women he's ever seen and he's a hair colorist and has seen lots of them. That photo of Jensen at R472 makes it obvious that Jensen's done something to his teeth. His teeth now are so much whiter and looked shaped different.

by Anonymousreply 474April 25, 2019 6:49 PM

What happened to Crowley?

by Anonymousreply 475April 25, 2019 7:15 PM

He sacrificed himself for the boys and died in the alt-world. Mark and the show parted ways in an acrimonious fashion.

Nobody really knows what happened. What I read was that in that same season ender, BOTH Mark and that asshole Collins were going to be killed off, never to return but somehow Collins managed to survive and not be written off.

Supposedly that’s why Mark had agreed to go and was, of course, pissed off when the opportunist found a way to stay on.

The finale airs tonight!! Can’t wait.

by Anonymousreply 476April 25, 2019 8:12 PM

Everyone ready for the LAST season finale tonight? Make sure to have tissues ready as we sing "Carry On My Wayward Son" for maybe the last time.

by Anonymousreply 477April 25, 2019 9:36 PM

R466 I don't think he was. He doesn't seem like one of the damaged types that is the majority of Hollywood.

R476 How is Misha an asshole?

by Anonymousreply 478April 25, 2019 10:46 PM

Claiming some throwaway line about Brokeback Mountain as some rampant sign of Jensen homophobia is just laughable.

Ledger & Gyllehaal made 'jokes' about their kissing scenes in the movie you could construe as homophobia if you wanted..

Where's all the feigned outcries of homophobia about that?

Such delicate petals on Datalounge.

The types that would stub their toe but claim it broken, smashed and likely never to gain function again.

by Anonymousreply 479April 26, 2019 12:42 AM

What time West coast?

by Anonymousreply 480April 26, 2019 1:11 AM

Good finale. Not sure about the end.

by Anonymousreply 481April 26, 2019 1:23 AM

So Chuck will be the big bad for the final season. I’m okay with that.

What I’m NOT okay with is that that damned, useless, emotionless blob will still be around next year 😡🤬😡🤬😡

I though they would drop all the dead weight for next season.

It was cool seeing La Llorona and that Bloody Mary chick from the first season. It will be cool seeing them kill those old monsters again.

by Anonymousreply 482April 26, 2019 2:36 AM

What a true idiot you are R479. Poor little thing can't admit when she's wrong. There's nothing 'throw away' about that comment. It's homophobic as can possibly be.

by Anonymousreply 483April 26, 2019 2:47 AM

I wasn't very impressed with the very last season finale Supernatural will ever have. It was pretty drab honestly. I guess I'm just ready for the show to be over so I can see how the finally decide to end it. I remember arguing with a friend 12 years ago about how it should end. She wanted them to die and I was like, no fucking way!

Sorry but if Jensen really said that shit about Brokeback Mountain, my FAVORITE MOVIE EVER, he can go straight to motherfucking hell.

by Anonymousreply 484April 26, 2019 3:53 AM

[Quote] Such delicate petals on Datalounge.

Not as delicate as tumblr. I don't think what Jensen said was a good idea, but I wouldn't label him as a homophobe over it. Whenever I see words like homophobe, pedo, queerbait or problematic, my eyes just glaze over these days.

by Anonymousreply 485April 26, 2019 7:29 AM

A lot of queens seem to scream homophobia if you as much look at them.

The Jensen carry on here only harms real incidences of homophobia.

The banshee cries here over pretty much nothing with Jensen makes people tune out when real incidences occur.

There's a gay pitch fork brigade here ready to takeout anyone who doesn't fawn before their feet.

by Anonymousreply 486April 26, 2019 9:25 AM

^Agreed.

by Anonymousreply 487April 26, 2019 9:28 AM

Wow, what a fantastic season finale!!!! It was everything I had hoped for.

I'm pretty shocked that they killed off Jack. I thought that he would stick around for season 15.

I'm not quite understanding Chuck's motivation that Sam kept attributing to him. He kept saying that Chuck was toying with them the whole time. It makes no sense. And why do they keep calling him "a writer?" That's just weird.

So what in the hell did Chuck mean by "the end?" And why would "the end" precipitate a full season of The Walking Dead?

Don't get me wrong, I liked the finale and I thought it was a complete trip, but there's still a lot of questions to answer, and I hope that the writers can do 15 seasons of Supernatural, some justice.

I would like to see a whole bunch of characters from the past come back. That would be really fun!

by Anonymousreply 488April 26, 2019 10:42 AM

I don't think Jack is dead.

It seems Billy(Death) has other plans for him.

They call Chuck a writer because he was penning the Supernatural books in the show back in season 5 under the Carver Edlund or something name.

The End, I basically take as The Apocalypse/Rapture.

Chuck released all the souls in hell on the earth which included all the demons Sam & Dean killed over the years.

Hence the homage to the lady in white from the very first episode etc.

God seems to be taking on the Old Testament version- full of wrath.

Will Jack be the New Testament Jesus to save the day?

Will Amara chip in to help in a fabulous new dress?

We can count on the haters to report EVERY detail of EVERY episode in the next last season because they can'y help but watch.

by Anonymousreply 489April 26, 2019 12:53 PM

[quote] I don't think Jack is dead.

I think that he is, because Jack is in The Empty, which is where Castiel went when he died.

But you're right, perhaps Billie is siding with the Winchesters, and wants to get him out of there. She always liked them, lol.

[quote] They call Chuck a writer because he was penning the Supernatural books in the show back in season 5 under the Carver Edlund

I knew about that (especially funny because of Becky), but he's also supposed to be god, so I just find it weird that they prefer to call him "a writer." There has always been a theme throughout this series, that god has been conspicuously absent, through all of mankind's suffering. And the Winchesters have clearly been made to especially suffer.

But Chuck/god has never been particularly mean, as he was in this past episode. It was quite a personality shift for him.

I was thinking that Chuck was putting Dean through some sort of test, by giving him the gun to kill Jack. He mentioned the Abraham/Isaac story, which was a test of Abraham's loyalty. But Abraham wasn't supposed to kill his son Isaac. It was only a test.

In this story, however, Chuck clearly wanted Dean to kill Jack. And he was actually angry when Dean didn't do it. Then when Sam shot Chuck with the gun that was supposed to kill "anything," and backfire on the person using it, why did it not kill either Chuck or Sam? That was kind of lazy writing, if you ask me.

And why would "the end," necessarily bring out all the "dead souls from hell," as Castiel put it? And why are they all coming for Winchesters? And the iron which Dean got from the gate would supposedly kill the ghosts, but not zombies, right?

So if I'm not mistaken, Chuck/god's "apocalypse" is actually a zombie apocalypse?

I'm so confused.

And I hope the writers clear it all up. But I'm not too hopeful, which is why Jared and Jensen decided to call it quits after all these years.

by Anonymousreply 490April 26, 2019 2:43 PM

I like the guy who plays the reaper.

by Anonymousreply 491April 26, 2019 2:51 PM

I only think they were coming for Dean & Co because they just happened to be in the graveyard.

The whole God as writer continued throughout the show.

With Megatron and his obsession with stories and God showed him his manuscript for The End when he fought Amara is season 11.

by Anonymousreply 492April 26, 2019 2:52 PM

Chuck's evolution on the show has been ... inconsistent.

When the character first appeared, Castiel said that he was a prophet. And Chuck supposedly had no clue how his Supernatural books matched up to Sam and Dean's life.

Most of Chuck's early story gave viewers the impression that Chuck was merely an "instrument," and not anything more than a prophet.

Many seasons later, (Amara didn't appear until season 10 or 11), all of a sudden, he's god. That essentially wiped out Chuck's entire previous storyline, but okay.... I just went with it.

The entire time, Chuck was completely friendly with Sam and Dean. Like, besties.

Now all of a sudden, we're supposed to believe that he's wrathful towards them? When this entire time, they've been saving humanity from monsters? It just doesn't make sense, from a SPN "canon" point of view, as the fans would call it.

The one thing that possibly would make sense (but they haven't quite fleshed out this part of the story yet), is that Chuck/god is just toying with humanity, like playthings. He creates all of these different worlds and dimensions, and then lets them just "play in the sandbox," as he put it. Which would make him actually pretty cruel and sadistic. But as mentioned, that does seem to be a theme throughout SPN.

But why would he rely so heavily upon Sam and Dean to kill all the monsters, just to turn on them in the end?

I'm going to have to watch the episode again, because there's a lot that just isn't making sense.

by Anonymousreply 493April 26, 2019 3:09 PM

R490 I also wondered why the gun failed to kill Sam. That didn't make sense to me.

I've watched off an on over the years and I've always heard rumblings that Jensen was a little lacking when it came to tolerance for gay men. I dunno, I sorta just ignored it but there's no denying that what he said about Brokeback was totally out of line. I'd never heard about him saying that before but it's absolutely part of the panel transcript, so I know he did. R486 your comment is makes no sense. As a gay man what Jensen said is incredibly offensive to me and as such I don't feel like anyone who said they were hurt or upset by it is over reacting. You just seem hell bent on holding Jensen blameless and that's crazy.

by Anonymousreply 494April 26, 2019 6:58 PM

I was not a fan of the 2nd half. It was a collection of scenes we’ve seen many times before – Dean about to sacrifice himself and Sam sad face. It continued in the graveyard – evil thing flings the boys around (instead of killing them), one brother rolling up at the last second to save the other, evil entity making a speech, — it’s trite and eye-rolly now. I felt nothing when they killed Jack and get the sinking feeling that he’ll be back next season, thanks to Billie. I feel so negative thinking this but as the episode faded to back, I thought “no wonder the J’s were ready to stop this train”.

by Anonymousreply 495April 26, 2019 7:31 PM

The finale was really lackluster. I was expecting a lot more. My eye sockets still hurt from rolling my eyes so hard when Dean was once again ready to sacrifice himself on the altar of humanity. And then once again when Jack "died."

The haters are right. This show sucks.

by Anonymousreply 496April 26, 2019 9:21 PM

Well, we have to rely on the haters because we can count of them to watch every single episode, know every plot point and inform us all every week of how bad it is, yet they rather bizarrely continue to watch.

by Anonymousreply 497April 27, 2019 2:00 AM

Ugh, R497, you just seem [italic]weird[/italic].

Your "Haters Watch Every Episode" shtick is old, and your other posts defending Ackles from saying shitty, homophobic things reek of desperation. We get it: you're an obsessed fan just like all the other little girls on Tumblr and Jensen can do no wrong. But as others have pointed out on this thread, you can defend Jensen all you want but, he's still not going to fuck you.

Not even with Danneel's dick.

by Anonymousreply 498April 27, 2019 4:10 AM

Whatevs, the rest of us can enjoy this while a few of you worry about a 10 year old ill-conceived joke that has been show to have next to no basis for how he treats actual, real life people, of whom he's nearly always unfailingly accepting and kind and always has been, unless he's in a hurry or they are assholes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499April 27, 2019 4:35 AM

Link didn't work maybe this will

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500April 27, 2019 4:36 AM

[quote]A 10 year old ill-conceived joke that has been show to have next to no basis for how he treats actual people.

That's such horsehit. I watch spn faitfully but I 100% agree w/ the others that Jensen has issues. That kind of 'joke' is super telling of what he really thinks. It's a glimpse into what he thinks of gay men, that's for sure. It tore through the fandom when he first said it.

by Anonymousreply 501April 27, 2019 6:17 AM

oh and what's that link supposed to prove? There are plenty of people who say homophobic shit that love their kids. That doesn't indemnify them.

by Anonymousreply 502April 27, 2019 6:18 AM

"That's such horsehit. I watch spn faitfully but I 100% agree w/ the others that Jensen has issues. That kind of 'joke' is super telling of what he really thinks. It's a glimpse into what he thinks of gay men, that's for sure. It tore through the fandom when he first said it."

LOL.

What an hysterical overreaction.

You must have been clutching your pearls as you typed it.

Jensen loves the gays!

by Anonymousreply 503April 27, 2019 6:42 AM

Obviously, there are lot of inaccuracies in Supernatural's theology, but at least they included the reality of the Resurrection.

by Anonymousreply 504April 27, 2019 6:45 AM

[quote]Well, we have to rely on the haters because we can count of them to watch every single episode, know every plot point and inform us all every week of how bad it is, yet they rather bizarrely continue to watch.

Wackos like you are the reason people keep coming to these threads. It's always entertaining to see superfans trying to desperately defend Ackles and Padalecki when we all know those two are beyond repair.

by Anonymousreply 505April 27, 2019 6:56 AM

R503, man I hope to hell that you're a 50 year old woman and not a gay man. If you're a gay guy them I'm embarrassed for my people.

I work during the week and can't watch when Supes airs so I stream it when I get off work late Friday/early Saturday. After watching the finale just now I don't think Chuck is really god, not god as we think of him/her. Something just seems off. Chuck's character seems so inconsistent. In seasons past I've really liked him, but now we're supposed to hate him because he's allegedly been using Sam and Dean for his entertainment? It seems really weak to set him up as the Big Bad for next season, like he's nothing more than the fall guy.

I don't like the writers damaging a very likable character who has history with the show but that's just me.

I was unimpressed with the finale. It's the same damn thing every year and, my god, could Jensen and Jared look any more bored? Jared was even worse at acting than he normally is and Jensen totally phoned in the whole thing. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to next year tho. They've promised to go big so I'm anxious to see what they do.

One more thing. I was a convention goer when Jensen made that Brokeback Mountain comment. I wasn't there when he said it but at other cons I heard all about it, and online way before then. It was a terrible, hurtful and insulting thing to say. It wasn't a joke that fell flat, it was a lot more than just that, and saying that it gave people an idea of how he thinks is certainly a reasonable statement. I for one hope he's evolved but to laugh at others because that comment upset them is just stupid. It's great to be a fan of people but you still have to hold these actors accountable.

by Anonymousreply 506April 27, 2019 7:24 AM

Awesome post R506^^^^

by Anonymousreply 507April 27, 2019 11:17 AM

When Supernatural clocks out next season it will end on 327 or so episodes and 15 seasons.

Holding the record for the longest running Scif/Fantasy show on Primetime in U.S, history.

With how TV is broadcast these days and the likely changes of distribution , SPN's record is never likely to be broken.

All the poor Queens here who ranted ,raved and raged week in, week out, will have to perpetually suck on that bitter, bitter lemon that the record books will show Jensen & Jared wearing forever that all time crown.

by Anonymousreply 508April 27, 2019 12:26 PM

No doubt that the hysterical ones frothing at the mouth trying to "prove" that Jensen is homophobic are the SAME defenders of Kevin Hart's "old jokes! He's changed since then!"

Kevin Hart wants to kill his son rather than his son to be gay, but that's okay because it was years ago, a joke, and he's Black. "People grow and learn and change!"

Jensen is the Evil White Devil so his lame joke over 10 years ago is much, much worse and unforgivable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509April 27, 2019 12:50 PM

R506's "I watch Supes BUT Jensen..." made up post is the same thing as the Russian bots going, "I voted for Obama twice BUT the Hillary's email..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510April 27, 2019 1:17 PM

The finale really sucked it ruined a good season for me the half or episode nothing happened and the other half was bad.

by Anonymousreply 511April 27, 2019 1:30 PM

‘Supernatural’ Fans Flipped the F*ck Out on Twitter Over THAT Season Finale Twist

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512April 27, 2019 2:53 PM

[Quote] It's great to be a fan of people but you still have to hold these actors accountable.

Why? Who are you? Are [italic]you[/italic] Chuck? It never ceases to amaze me the gall fans have to

A) think an actor is going to listen to them/take them seriously

B) that they can't fake an apology just to get fans to shut up and then continue to live in their Hollywood bubble

by Anonymousreply 513April 27, 2019 4:40 PM

I'm one of those fans, R512!

I never expected that Jack would be killed... not in a million years.

However, now that I think about it, he will probably be back for the final season, with Billy breaking him out of The Empty.

by Anonymousreply 514April 27, 2019 9:00 PM

Indeed R513

Actors like Jensen & Jared are supposed to answer to a bunch of hysterical nellies who believe every single third party piece of gossip they hear on the internet.

There's a gay clique that demand they essentially have yes men around them that worship at their feet.

by Anonymousreply 515April 27, 2019 10:56 PM

Supernatural will go down in history!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516April 28, 2019 12:44 AM

R515/r513 have got to be the same Frau chick from some other shitty TV website. No gay man would ever say something like that. Jensen s stuff like that broke back comment in front of thousands of people and you wonder why he has the rep he does?

by Anonymousreply 517April 28, 2019 3:46 AM

And I didn't hate the finale but I didn't particularly like it either. I'm wondering if the up thread comment is right and Chuck isn't god.

by Anonymousreply 518April 28, 2019 3:48 AM

God is Old Testament God-full of wrath.

Jack will be New Testament Jesus to save the day!

by Anonymousreply 519April 28, 2019 6:55 AM

R517 lol typical fandom logic. No, we're not the same person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520April 28, 2019 2:23 PM

Supernatural has got to be one of the worst shows on television.

by Anonymousreply 521April 28, 2019 9:37 PM

As one of the best shows on television, Supernatural is going to be greatly missed. Maybe it will only stop production for a few years and then be brought back by popular demand.

by Anonymousreply 522April 28, 2019 10:09 PM

I would rather see a spinoff of the Bloodlines episode R522, rather than bringing back Supernatural.

That would make a great show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523April 28, 2019 10:40 PM

The season finale took quite the turn. That parting image had me leaning forward in my chair.

by Anonymousreply 524April 28, 2019 11:13 PM

I used to watch this all the time but my hubby HATES it and I mean really hates it 🙄 so I don't watch anymore. I wouldn't know what was going on now. Man I hope Jensen didn't really say that about Brokeback. I've always liked him.

by Anonymousreply 525April 29, 2019 12:50 AM

R525

As a gift, I would send you a doormat but I see you've already become one for your 'hubby'.

No way my other half will tell me I can't watch Supernatural.

Nothing stops my weekly appointment with J2. Nothing!

by Anonymousreply 526April 29, 2019 12:55 AM

This thread filled up fast 😕

by Anonymousreply 527April 29, 2019 2:48 AM

You obviously married up, R527.

by Anonymousreply 528April 29, 2019 4:19 AM

[quote]This thread filled up fast

They tend to do that when the same delusional two or three fraus who actually like this show post a thousand times a day and answer their own stupid posts.

by Anonymousreply 529April 29, 2019 4:21 AM

R528 lol what?

by Anonymousreply 530April 29, 2019 5:25 AM

Jesus, Rose@530 R528 means you married "up," as in someone smarter than you.

by Anonymousreply 531April 29, 2019 5:36 AM

I really have a feeling that Jensen is going to land another long-term role, but this time on network television. Maybe a crime drama or something.

He's too good looking for Hollywood to pass up.

Hell, if Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J can do NCIS Los Angeles for more than five seasons, I'm sure that Jensen will find something good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532April 29, 2019 9:30 AM

R532 I could see that too. Maybe something on CBS. Jared and Misha can guest star lol.

by Anonymousreply 533April 29, 2019 9:43 AM

That would be hilarious if Jared and Jensen ended up on a cop show together, R533!

Although I highly doubt that they would ever act together again. They must be pretty sick of each other, after 15 years.

by Anonymousreply 534April 29, 2019 2:27 PM

Yeah, that’s why they live minutes apart in Austin, R534. 🙄🙄🙄

Jensen moved to Austin after Jared did.

by Anonymousreply 535April 29, 2019 2:40 PM

Can I buy Supernatural on DVD?

I'd like to get just the first five seasons.

by Anonymousreply 536April 29, 2019 3:12 PM

My god that show sucks and so do the guys that play the monster hunting brothers. Horrible! Terrible! The only place those 2 guys are going to end up is the unemployment line.

by Anonymousreply 537April 29, 2019 3:48 PM

Why do some of you act like this is the worst show in the history of mankind, when clearly it ISN'T.

You just like to pick on Supernatural because you're jealous of its success.

S-U-C-C-E-S-S. Record breaking success. Stupid haters.

by Anonymousreply 538April 29, 2019 3:57 PM

Oh my god, are you kidding me r538? This show is such a joke! The 2 guys on it are awful. They are beyond terrible when it comes to acting. The only way Supernatural lasted all these years is b/c it's on the tragic CW. Record breaking success? NOBODY watches this shit. NOBODY. There are so many really good tv shows now. You shouldn't subject yourself to this awful shit.

by Anonymousreply 539April 29, 2019 4:13 PM

yeah, it does suck R539 but it can be a decent way to turn your brain off. Jensen and Jared are definitely getting older and it seems silly for them to be traipsing all over the place in a car at 40 or 45. No they aren't gonna win any acting awards but it's been a fun 15 seasons.

by Anonymousreply 540April 29, 2019 4:19 PM

The only decent part of the finale was the line about Trump having sold his soul to Crowley. I like Chuck and don't want to see him set up as next year's big bad. Jensen can suck my dick over that Brokeback Mountain comment. It doesn't surprise me however. He'll probably never be in anything again and even if he were I doubt I'd watch it. What a stupid thing to say! 😣I'm disappointed in him.

by Anonymousreply 541April 29, 2019 11:11 PM

Maybe Jared and Jensen could star in a male version of Cagney and Lacey.

by Anonymousreply 542April 29, 2019 11:34 PM

Read it and weep HATERS.

Longest running Scifi/Fantasy show on Primetime in U.S. history.

by Anonymousreply 543April 30, 2019 1:40 AM

R543 that's not a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 544April 30, 2019 3:03 AM

Wasn’t there gonna be a Hart To Hart male version?

Jared and Jensen could star. 😍🥰

by Anonymousreply 545April 30, 2019 3:16 AM

Omg! Jared posted a picture of him somewhere on a tropical spot in a pool and he looks like crap😟

He has under eye bags and lots of wrinkles around his eyes.

Plus the pic is cropped in such a way that he looks bald!! 😱

He looked super thin on the finale, too. Thin shoulders and slight frame. Yes, he’s run a few marathons but sheesh. Dude needs to eat.

by Anonymousreply 546April 30, 2019 3:23 AM

He always looks like shit R546. Rude, nasty people look like that.

What imbeciles actually watch this shit????

by Anonymousreply 547April 30, 2019 3:42 AM

This is the absolute WORST 35 year old I've EVER seen, outside of a mug shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548April 30, 2019 3:45 AM

Screw you, R547.

He’s looked pretty good throughout the show for the most part, but this picture is alarming.

by Anonymousreply 549April 30, 2019 3:48 AM

I don't watch this show but that guy's instagram looks like he would smell. He's just strange looking. And if he is 35 then I'm 22, and I'm 63.

by Anonymousreply 550April 30, 2019 4:00 AM

R536 You can buy it from Amazon.

by Anonymousreply 551April 30, 2019 4:59 AM

What [italic]is[/italic] wrong with Jared? Is it the antidepressants that have affected his looks? He looks so incredibly different from several years ago. I know that we all age but he really does look like a totally different man to me. His hair is thinning and I know that can change someone's appearance but it's like the planes of his face have changed. Jensen looks older than his age to me but he still looks basically the same. Jared looks completely different, and not at all in a good way. You would think that with his money he would have the best doctors and they could change his prescription if that's what causing it.

by Anonymousreply 552April 30, 2019 5:45 AM

Jared looks fine for his age.

Ignore the feigned he looks 100! brigade.

They are either dopey twinks who believe anyone past 29 looks at least 50, or nellie fems that believe men should be pancaked up like a Japanese Geisha to pass muster.

by Anonymousreply 553April 30, 2019 9:40 AM

Now that we know season 15 will be the last, I’m anxiously looking forward to a complete series BD set. What extras would you guys like to see?

by Anonymousreply 554April 30, 2019 12:30 PM

I hope that there's a box set for those who want it, but I also wish there was a boxed set of just S1-5, as to me that original ending makes a good stopping point for a complete story.

by Anonymousreply 555April 30, 2019 12:32 PM

R536 Found this for you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556April 30, 2019 12:35 PM

A shame they passed on Wayward Sisters yet a spinoff of a spinoff of Vampire Diaries is going ahead.

by Anonymousreply 557April 30, 2019 12:38 PM

R557 i can't believe they even bothered with Legacies. I struggled getting through the first season of The Originals because Klaus was a piece of shit (much like Damon). Thank God for CMD and Daniel G.

by Anonymousreply 558April 30, 2019 12:55 PM

I never finished TVD I only watched the first season and didn't like it.

by Anonymousreply 559April 30, 2019 12:57 PM

I didn't mind the first season of TVD but they stopped showing it on tv so i didn't bother catching up. Same thing happened with PLL.

by Anonymousreply 560April 30, 2019 1:06 PM

When the show ends, I may do a PHD on Destial.

I think it a worthy topic for analysis.

by Anonymousreply 561April 30, 2019 3:00 PM

Each time I see this thread show up in the new posts list I think Who the fuck watches this shit?

by Anonymousreply 562April 30, 2019 3:14 PM

[Quote] When the show ends, I may do a PHD on Destial.

Or just do one on delusional shippers.

by Anonymousreply 563April 30, 2019 3:22 PM

The Destiel PHD would include delusional shippers, wish fulfillment fanatics etc.

The sexual tension between Angel & human would have elements of Freud, Jung etc as well.

It's going to be a large work.

by Anonymousreply 564April 30, 2019 3:51 PM

Jared is thinner and I guess that ages you. Maybe his medications as well.

Who knows what stressors are in his life as well that have aged him terribly.

by Anonymousreply 565April 30, 2019 3:55 PM

Those sorts of meds make you put on weight, not lose it.

Jared is naturally thin.

I mean he's 6 '5 or something isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 566April 30, 2019 3:57 PM

[Quote] The sexual tension between Angel & human would have elements of Freud, Jung etc as w

LOL

by Anonymousreply 567April 30, 2019 4:00 PM

[quote]Jared looks fine for his age.

No R553 he doesn't and anyone with eyes can see that. R552 and others are right, he looks totally different and not in a good way. I don't necessarily think its his medication, I just think some people age better than others and he got the short end of the stick there.

And in your analysis, R561, I'm sure you will include a lengthy chapter on those frau fans with diminished capacities who constantly screech, "Jensen Ackles deserves an Emmy!"

by Anonymousreply 568April 30, 2019 5:22 PM

PLL final season sucked.

by Anonymousreply 569April 30, 2019 5:25 PM

R568 Jensen Ackles deserves an Emmy

Never say never with right show and right role he can

by Anonymousreply 570April 30, 2019 5:27 PM

r570 = Diminished Capacity

by Anonymousreply 571April 30, 2019 5:35 PM

You beat me to it, R571.

No, R570, he couldn't.

by Anonymousreply 572April 30, 2019 5:36 PM

Emilia Clarke is 3 times Emmy nominated just saying

by Anonymousreply 573April 30, 2019 7:01 PM

Lord, you Supernatural fans are just really something! Are you honestly opining that Jensen Ackles is a better actor that Emilia Clarke? Drama Centre London educated Emilia Clarke?

If so, all I can say is wow.

R573 if you personally like this guy's performances then that's awesome. If he moves you in some way that other actors don't then that's great too; however, no reputable critic would ever agree with your claim that he's a better actor than Clarke. You might as well be saying that The Rock is a better actor than Meryl Streep.

I'm not a television or film snob. If you enjoy a particular show, film or actor--no matter what other people think of it--then rock on my friend! But don't try to elevate that actor, medium or show to something it's not. When people do that they come off as just silly as out of touch.

by Anonymousreply 574April 30, 2019 7:26 PM

^^^^When people do that they come off as just silly AND out of touch.

by Anonymousreply 575April 30, 2019 7:29 PM

[quote]Jensen Ackles deserves an Emmy

Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 576April 30, 2019 8:26 PM

Jensen has great comedic timing and can cry on cue but beyond that, no range that I see.

by Anonymousreply 577May 1, 2019 3:09 AM

R574 Clarke is one of the worst actresses ever. She's only gets nominated because of GoT not her awful performance. It's very similar to John Hamm getting awards both awful but lead in good shows.

by Anonymousreply 578May 1, 2019 1:04 PM

Wait...…..So R574 you are legit saying that the guy that plays Dean on Superntuarl is better at acting than Emilia Clarke on Game of Thrones???????? You're off your meds. lmfao and you wonder why everybody thinks that Supernatural fans are straight up crazy.

by Anonymousreply 579May 1, 2019 2:24 PM

Emilia Clarke usually has one expression and rides a dragon. The End.

Jensen displays a wide range of emotional intensity each and every episode.

You never know what aspect of humanity Jensen will explore each episode and leave the viewer profoundly moved and enriched for the experience.

by Anonymousreply 580May 1, 2019 3:02 PM

R580

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581May 1, 2019 3:12 PM

[quote] Jared looks fine for his age.

[quote] No R553 he doesn't and anyone with eyes can see that. R552 and others are right, he looks totally different and not in a good way. I don't necessarily think its his medication, I just think some people age better than others and he got the short end of the stick there.

Jared looked better when he bulked up and lifted weights. He has a large cranium (the writers actually joked about that a few times on the show) which stands out even more when he's thinner. It makes him look like a lollipop head.

Ever since he and Jensen took up this marathon shit, they have both looked much older. Training for and running in a 26 mile marathon is NOT good for you. That's why he has lost so much weight, and looks terrible.

At the very least, he can be grateful that during his first 25 years he was EXTREMELY good looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582May 1, 2019 3:17 PM

[quote]Emilia Clarke usually has one expression and rides a dragon.

In contrast to Jensen who purses his lips, squints his eyes, and grunts out his line. If he wore a long dark wig and faked a Romanian accent he could be Melania Trump.

by Anonymousreply 583May 1, 2019 3:21 PM

Jensen has never even been nominated for a shitty Saturn Award, much less an Emmy. I happen to enjoy watching spn occasionally but Emmy worthy it's not.

R582 The Frau seems especially strong with you.

by Anonymousreply 584May 1, 2019 3:37 PM

Link to Part 7...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585May 1, 2019 7:29 PM

Yes, by all means, let's continue discussing this godawful POS.

by Anonymousreply 586May 1, 2019 7:43 PM

Emilia Clarke's non existent career before GoT says it all.

by Anonymousreply 587May 1, 2019 10:37 PM

Jensen would have made a great "King OF The North!"

by Anonymousreply 588May 2, 2019 12:05 AM

Jared and Jensen should star in a re-make of Brokeback Mountain.

That would be so HOT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589May 2, 2019 12:36 AM

They even have the scenes down for BBM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590May 2, 2019 12:37 AM

I saw Supernatural underwear in Hot Topic yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 591May 2, 2019 12:52 AM

Holy shit, R590! What a great find!

by Anonymousreply 592May 2, 2019 1:24 AM

Should be Jensen & Misha doing Brokeback Mountain.

by Anonymousreply 593May 2, 2019 3:01 AM

Here you go, R593.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594May 2, 2019 3:04 AM

"Brokeback Natural."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595May 2, 2019 3:04 AM

Coincidence? I think not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596May 2, 2019 3:05 AM

This show is so shitty.

by Anonymousreply 597May 2, 2019 3:35 AM

SUPER

by Anonymousreply 598May 2, 2019 3:35 AM

NATURAL

by Anonymousreply 599May 2, 2019 3:35 AM

SUCKS

by Anonymousreply 600May 2, 2019 3:35 AM

THREAD

by Anonymousreply 601May 2, 2019 3:35 AM

C L O S E D

S E R I E S

C A N C E L E D

by Anonymousreply 602May 2, 2019 3:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!