Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

GAME OF THRONES, 4/21/19, episode 8.3

This is it! The battle of battles! Ladies and gentlemen, start your dragons!

by Anonymousreply 9April 28, 2019 11:34 AM

Oh fuck fuck fuck! I got the date wrong! Please forgive me. Ignore this thread and I’ll start a new correct one.

by Anonymousreply 1April 28, 2019 11:00 AM

Question: Has anyone spoiled the plots of any episodes this season? I have blocked all GoT threads on DL since someone did a scene-for-scene description of the episode when Cersei blew up the Sept a couple of seasons ago without any spoiler warning. He set up his commentary as if it were pure speculation and fantasy, and it turned out that he had somehow seen the entire episode and it fucking destroyed all of the suspense. I would like to engage in discussion about the show but I don’t want to risk ruining it. Is it “safe” to look at GoT threads now without some asshole ruining it?

by Anonymousreply 2April 28, 2019 11:02 AM

Derpy Opie.

by Anonymousreply 3April 28, 2019 11:02 AM

Here’s the correct link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 28, 2019 11:02 AM

r2 That's awful. I'm glad I wasn't on DL at the time. Why do people get off on that?

But yes, everyone is well-behaved in these episodic threads. There's a separate spoiler thread for those who want spoilers.

by Anonymousreply 5April 28, 2019 11:04 AM

R5 It was awful. I never really cared much about spoilers and never got why “spoiler alert!” was so important until that happened. The episode is SO well done, and every single time I have rewatched it I have felt resentment for this website for having ruined its impact.

by Anonymousreply 6April 28, 2019 11:08 AM

Someone gave out a summary of Episode 2 but it was just hours before it aired and wasn't a detailed scene by scene I think. But I have not found anything related to Episode 3 except speculation. Some one claimed to have leaks, but then someone else came on and said the leaks were bullshit. then the leaks died off. So HBO might just get away with it. Oh, and someone in Germany, I think they put it up on their streaming site two hours ahead of time by mistake. So it seems a lot easier to avoid leaks if you want to.

by Anonymousreply 7April 28, 2019 11:25 AM

Hmm. To be safe, maybe I will avoid these threads and then revisit after the series finale. I’ve been impressed so far. They’re wrapping things up really well.

by Anonymousreply 8April 28, 2019 11:32 AM

r7 Yeah, the second episode leaked early in Germany by mistake, which is how the plot became available hours before it aired properly. No more leaks from now on, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 9April 28, 2019 11:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!