Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chalamet And Friends Part 45

Continue here.

by Anonymousreply 600May 4, 2019 12:28 AM

Anyone know why Liz feels the need to point out that 1 of the moving guys is single? Is she a matchmaker now?

by Anonymousreply 1April 25, 2019 3:51 AM

R1 she does this with all the single people she encounters.. baristas, waiters etc even some of her friends.. I’ve only seen her do it with men so don’t know if she’s done the same with women before.. I find it all very strange

by Anonymousreply 2April 25, 2019 4:56 AM

Sharpie girl didn't make much of a deal out of armie liking that post which I thought was weird. I wouldve been over the moon lol

by Anonymousreply 3April 25, 2019 9:35 AM

Because she doesn't like the shipping and she knows how the shippers took it. She's a big Liz/Hammers marriage fan and wants Timmy for herslef hahaha

by Anonymousreply 4April 25, 2019 10:09 AM

Are they done filming in Jordan? Will they be in Budapest soon?

by Anonymousreply 5April 25, 2019 2:58 PM

R5 they would've all left jordan by Sunday apparently

by Anonymousreply 6April 25, 2019 3:17 PM

Thanks, r6. They didn't seem to be in Jordan for too long. But I guess Jordan was mainly for exterior shots?

by Anonymousreply 7April 25, 2019 3:20 PM

I wonder what Will meant by this comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 25, 2019 5:00 PM

R4 Yep, same thought. She is a huge E fan and has a huge (stalker type) crush on Timmy.

Also, her recent post, I don't knoe, confuses me a little bit. She just posted the camera test pic from CMBYN. She never saw that pic before?!? Feeling she is not even that big of a fan of the movie sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 9April 25, 2019 5:07 PM

I think she mostly cares about being “fandom famous” and meeting Armie and Timmy as many times as possible so she can brag about it.

by Anonymousreply 10April 25, 2019 5:12 PM

I want Timmy to do a Gaspar Noé film. Some nice orgy scene with men and women. Something really fucked up. Extreme. Fuck Wes Anderson and Dune... Go full fucking mental!

by Anonymousreply 11April 25, 2019 7:59 PM

R11 an orgy scene with Timmy in it... I don’t think I’d be able to process it lmao.

by Anonymousreply 12April 25, 2019 8:06 PM

R11 The world isn't ready for that yet.

by Anonymousreply 13April 25, 2019 8:28 PM

Damn what I wouldn’t give to see him do a full frontal scene in the future (not counting on it though).

by Anonymousreply 14April 25, 2019 9:11 PM

I know the DL hates this word but Timmy would make an excellent "queer" character. He could make any kind of fictional romance look believable (except the one with LRD), but he just has this particular vibe that would suit a character who is bi, and neither masc nor fem, generally a bit alternative. For example, I totally bought that Elio was bisexual, but Timmy's portrayal of him was quite butch at times. Not a criticsm at all, but I'd like to see him play a similar character without that aspect.

by Anonymousreply 15April 25, 2019 9:24 PM

R15 agree. I'm always surprised when people write here they think he is 100% straight... Please... He gives me extremely strong bi vibes. Not gay, but bi for Sure.

by Anonymousreply 16April 25, 2019 10:12 PM

So, who die Timmy unfollow now on IG? Didn't he followe188 accounts? Down to 187.

by Anonymousreply 17April 25, 2019 10:19 PM

yeah personally get strong fluid/bi vibes. He seems to be able to effortlessly flip between masculine/feminine, fuckboi/androgynous (& young/old even), brilliant for his acting. We talk about his body type maybe preventing him from being that stereotypical leading guy, but outside of that he's got potential to be incredibly versatile, much more so as he gets older and gets past the pretty boy teenager roles

by Anonymousreply 18April 25, 2019 10:19 PM

Not gay, but bi for Sure.

Feel the same way. Sometimes he seems fem, his mannerisms etc. and other times he seems more masculine.

by Anonymousreply 19April 25, 2019 10:25 PM

HE has basically said more than once he doesn't believe in western concepts of sexuality. He is for sure fluid.

by Anonymousreply 20April 25, 2019 10:26 PM

R20 do you have the source of that? Just cause before people have claimed he's said stuff he just hasn't, and I missed this one

by Anonymousreply 21April 25, 2019 10:28 PM

R21 I'm not 20, but also I'm 100% sure he said it. I'm going to look it up, but I think it was in an interview. He was asked If this movie made him question his own sexuality. He said he doesn't believe in the western type of sexuality. Armie was asked the same thing and basically said the same.

by Anonymousreply 22April 25, 2019 10:35 PM

R21 Found it. He also confirms that he fucked a peach in real life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 25, 2019 10:38 PM

I remember him talking about it in his LAFCA acceptance speech too.

by Anonymousreply 24April 25, 2019 10:39 PM

Yes that interview and also the Q and A with Luca here: Min 5: 50

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 25, 2019 10:41 PM

Thanks! I'd seen R23 but forgot that part lol. Love what he says about it, feel the same way. Based on how he answered both times, he probably does not see himself as straight (but whether he'd actual get in/already had a relationship with a guy is a whole other thing, and whether he'd do publicly is a whole other other thing lol)

by Anonymousreply 26April 25, 2019 10:49 PM

Please, there's a considerable amount of straight people who say that in these days and age, especially twenty-something and below. That's not to say that he's straight for sure, but he could totally be a straight guy who, should he ever feel an attraction towards a man, would be ready to accept it. It's different from being curious and actually seeking that experience, which is what I would personally consider being "fluid".

by Anonymousreply 27April 25, 2019 11:01 PM

There is also a lot of young people that not only say it, but also experiment on it. If he is open to it means there is a big chance he's tried it. And if he's tried it and is cool with it good for him.

by Anonymousreply 28April 25, 2019 11:06 PM

Timmy doesn't believe in the western concept of sexuallity? Lol Put like that I'd ask him if he believes in the eastern?.load of bollocks. When you say that kind of mumbo jumbo, 99,9% of the times means you're not straight.

by Anonymousreply 29April 25, 2019 11:08 PM

Please...

He just pings to the moon and back!!!

by Anonymousreply 30April 25, 2019 11:11 PM

No 100% straight man would dress like him.

by Anonymousreply 31April 25, 2019 11:12 PM

"If he is open to it means there is a big chance he's tried it." no there isn't. There's as much chance of him trying it as him not trying it. But yes, if he did, good for him.

by Anonymousreply 32April 25, 2019 11:13 PM

Even gay queens would say, "That's a bit much!"

by Anonymousreply 33April 25, 2019 11:13 PM

R32 You are gonna argue semantics? Fine to use your words, there is a considerable chance.

Also funny how some people have a hard time understanding young people are identifying as fluid because that's why their life experiences are taking them.

by Anonymousreply 34April 25, 2019 11:15 PM

what^

by Anonymousreply 35April 25, 2019 11:16 PM

"No I'm kidding!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 25, 2019 11:27 PM

R34 I don't have a hard time understanding anything. I'm just saying, people can be straight and theoretically open to the possibility of falling in love/lust with the same gender should it ever happen. That doesn't necessarily make them fluid, even in their own words.

If that's how Timmy identifies, good for him, I don't care. Let's just not pretend that a cliche PR answer such as "love is love" definitely means Timmy is fluid.

by Anonymousreply 37April 25, 2019 11:28 PM

R37 I've never heard a straight guy saying they're fluid, have you?

by Anonymousreply 38April 25, 2019 11:33 PM

R37 I wasn't talking about you, I'm talking about people not understanding what other mean when they say they don't label themselves, or don't believe in concepts like gay or straight. Like with everything said here, people are gonna interpret things the best way they see fit. And from what we gather he is not going to go deeper in the subject any time soon. For me his emphasis in not wanting to concentrate in sexual identity as defined by our society today, but be open to love an connection are very in sinc with the type of person he seems to be.

by Anonymousreply 39April 25, 2019 11:35 PM

R39 it seems that you have a problem with labels because its very simple: 1 ) straight 2) fluid/ bi 3) gay 4 ) asexual. . What other option is there?

by Anonymousreply 40April 25, 2019 11:53 PM

R40 Not a problem with labels, just that some people don't label themselves at all. And that like any other identification you choose to take, it's fine.

by Anonymousreply 41April 25, 2019 11:58 PM

R40 and btw there are many other labels: Pan, grey, demi. You can choose to label yourself however you see fit. Or you can choose not to label yourself at all.

by Anonymousreply 42April 25, 2019 11:59 PM

Sounds to me like his fans are more concerned with labeling him than he is with labeling himself.

by Anonymousreply 43April 25, 2019 11:59 PM

The only thing we know for sure is that Timmy is gay for Armie.

by Anonymousreply 44April 26, 2019 12:42 AM

Timmy finds Armie very attractive. THAT is the only thing we know for sure. I wonder if the Charmie belief would be so strong if Timmy hadn't complimented Armie's looks so much.

by Anonymousreply 45April 26, 2019 12:44 AM

R44 True.

by Anonymousreply 46April 26, 2019 12:45 AM

R45

Timmy also said "...c'est parce que vous êtes beau..." (= it's because you are beautiful...) to Yann Barthès during his second "QUOTIDIEN" interview!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 26, 2019 12:54 AM

R47 Oh right, forgot about that. Yann was really flustered and he's usually quite stoic. He seems to really fancy Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 48April 26, 2019 12:58 AM

(i find those "love is love" type comments little more than a smart young man knowing the audience his movie is attracting and how to froth them up with what they wanna hear. he can read the room just fine. doesn't mean he's fluid or anything. having said that, i have my own suspicions that he's more open to the idea of men than he formally lets on. we'll see what his twenties bring. if it's there, i personally hold out hope he's strong enough to be honest about it, otherwise he'll be just like everyone else and not live a terribly happy life imo.)

by Anonymousreply 49April 26, 2019 1:07 AM

Momoa is already back in L.A. and is growing his beard back. Sure, easy to shave that thing again, but no Budapest for now.

by Anonymousreply 50April 26, 2019 1:33 AM

R42 please go back to tumblr with your million labels that just obscure actual homosexuality. Its very simple. There are two sexes. You are either same sex attracted (homosexual), opposite sex attracted (heterosexual) or bisexual (attracted to both same and opposite sex).

And all this “fluid” and no labels shit is just bi erasure, theres a reason why celebrities are allowed to mention fluidity but not come out as bisexual. Bisexual is a bad word in Hollywood, and most other places.. But this is datalounge ffs, so dont bring that shit here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 26, 2019 1:48 AM

R50 the crew have to leave jordan first...

by Anonymousreply 52April 26, 2019 1:49 AM

R51, idiot

by Anonymousreply 53April 26, 2019 2:00 AM

R53 no just an actual gay from datalounge and not one of the million fraus who invaded this thread from tumblr

by Anonymousreply 54April 26, 2019 2:01 AM

And we've already seen all of the parties

We can just dance to this.

by Anonymousreply 55April 26, 2019 2:01 AM

R51 So much bigotry. Some people are starting to sound like the traditional folks that believe marriage should only be between a man and a woman since they can't get into their heads that people experience things differently. You won't loose your rights by listening to people who express what they feel freely you know.

by Anonymousreply 56April 26, 2019 2:23 AM

R54, so now the gays are natural bigots. When did that happen? Were they the ones that voted for Trump?

by Anonymousreply 57April 26, 2019 2:34 AM

I love that interview with him and Luca. I don't know how he does it, but somehow Timmy manages to be beautiful and adorable at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 58April 26, 2019 2:42 AM

R56 lolol so gays are bigots?? thanks for proving my point! Some of the worst homophobia going on in queer circles, its what happens when a bunch of straight people can self identify as “queer”. Gay isnt a feeling honey, you can take your bullshit and fuck off of datalounge, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 59April 26, 2019 2:56 AM

R57 nope gays just protecting ourselves like we always do. Maybe step off this thread and take the temperature in these forums. I wont comment here about this anymore, frustrating to come to a gay site and actually have to spell this out for people

by Anonymousreply 60April 26, 2019 2:58 AM

R59 I and am very happy in a same sex relationship. Not taking anything from people who are gay, but I feel the way I do, thanks for calling it bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 61April 26, 2019 3:04 AM

R60, you have allowed this to happen. Who owns DL?? I suspect the owners are not gay and that is why compared to years ago you have straight ppl invading it and imposing their values.

by Anonymousreply 62April 26, 2019 3:41 AM

R49 I agree with you. He might be heteroflexible. I personally think a lot of his comments are just queer baiting. He doesn't want to alienate anyone, hence the love is love comment.

by Anonymousreply 63April 26, 2019 5:20 AM

R40 yiu can make up any fancy labels you want but at the end of the day there are two sexes: male and female. If you're a guy who enjoys fucking:: other guys only you're homossexual, only girls and you're straight, both you"re bi or feel zero attraction for both you're asexual. You may not like to define yoursekf but it doesn't mean you can't be classified.

by Anonymousreply 64April 26, 2019 5:42 AM

R63 Hetero flexible is bi. Either you're straight or you're not.

by Anonymousreply 65April 26, 2019 5:58 AM

I think hs timmy was very much hetero. You can tell he’s still into girls but I honestly believe call me by your name allowed him to really question his sexuality. He fell for Armie but I don’t think they ever acted on it. Basically, he’s fluid now

by Anonymousreply 66April 26, 2019 12:36 PM

It is impossible to know, but there are a few things that Timmy has said that make me think. His Freudian slip when he called the peach a he. In French and Italian a peach has a female noun, so why did he say male when talking about a sex act? He realised he slipped and quickly added she. His choice of B 52 Rock Lobster as a song to have sex to is also very interesting. He seems to be close to the LGBQT centre, it was the charity he immediately donated to, so I doubt he did not know Reflections of a Rock Lobster by Aaron Fricke, it was a victory for equality at proms. I think he is much more complex and fluid than we give him credit for.

by Anonymousreply 67April 26, 2019 1:36 PM

Personally I find this obsession some fans have with labeling him dumb. What does it matter anyway. It's not like he's gonna come out in the near future. He doesn't seem like the type to talk about this kind of things either way. To me it's clear he's not straight. You don't have to be a shipper to see he's obviously attracted to Armie and has a deeply emotional connection to him. That's incompatible with heterosexuality anyway you spin it.

by Anonymousreply 68April 26, 2019 1:54 PM

Even if Timmy thought he was straight up until he met Armie, he probably didn’t after that. Lbr, someone who looks like that, and who you were physically and emotionally connected to on and off screen, and treats you so nicely and is unconditionally supportive of you, even when they had no reason to be and you were completely unknown, would have a lot of young guys questioning their sexuality. I don’t blame Timmy at all if that experience left him dazed and confused.

by Anonymousreply 69April 26, 2019 2:10 PM

If Cudi pulls Timmy into this horseshit, I'm done! I don't need Timmy joining a fucking cult.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 26, 2019 3:01 PM

Between a Jewish mother and a French Protestant father, I doubt Timmy will fall for it R70 the DNA he has is very sceptical and resilient.

by Anonymousreply 71April 26, 2019 3:19 PM

R70

Maybe he would rather go there...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72April 26, 2019 3:43 PM

the exciting new lrd's project.. "impressive ensemble" LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 26, 2019 5:11 PM

This boy is not straight, the fact that he has "fooled" with women does not mean anything. He is as straight as Ricky Martin, and if not, wait in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 74April 26, 2019 5:19 PM

R70 You're trying really hard to create drama. Timmy is his own person and no one could drag him into a religion/cult unless he wanted to, which seems unlikely. Besides, there's absolutely nothing that indicates that Cudi is trying to recruit for Kanye.

by Anonymousreply 75April 26, 2019 5:19 PM

R73 This has flop written all over it.

by Anonymousreply 76April 26, 2019 5:47 PM

R73 what a small world! I like Fionn, he is a good actor. He is in a movie with Stephane that is just going to be released and was at the The Inheritance party in London that Timmy went to after BB premiered at LFF... But the movie sounds quite bad...

by Anonymousreply 77April 26, 2019 5:58 PM

R76 oh yeah

by Anonymousreply 78April 26, 2019 6:01 PM

R73 one of the comments: "He’s an excellent actor but the Sci Fi audience will not show up opening weekend for a Colin Farrell-toplined movie." thats true. the plot sounds pretty boring and nothing new.. flop incoming

by Anonymousreply 79April 26, 2019 6:03 PM

Definitely a flop. The only thing worse than teen sci-fi movies are teen horrors.

by Anonymousreply 80April 26, 2019 6:04 PM

So another corny teen sci fi flick thats been done. The cast looks like a pretty random mix lol. R77 I like him too, he's kind of another it boy of the moment rn.

Who knows, if her plot involves romance maybe she can be offloaded onto whoever her love interest is lol

by Anonymousreply 81April 26, 2019 6:12 PM

They are still trying to combibne Sci-Fi with these "Young Adult novel" type of movies. It will bomb!

It's really interesting that you can hear about a movie and instantly know it will flop.

by Anonymousreply 82April 26, 2019 6:23 PM

Hope it's not Fionn R81... Timmy and Fionn are similar types in many ways, they will compete for the same roles; Timmy has a headstart at the moment, but they are both very good actors. I think Fionn could be his "rival" more than Lucas. I suppose they can "share" a "girlfriend".

by Anonymousreply 83April 26, 2019 6:23 PM

R83 yeah they're pretty similar but can go for very different roles as we see here so theyre probably not competing a whole lot. I think the two can exist the same time haha. I'd have no issue with him being lilys next target - lilyonn? Lmao

by Anonymousreply 84April 26, 2019 6:28 PM

The movie plot reads like a bad sci-fi version of the lord of the rings.

by Anonymousreply 85April 26, 2019 6:31 PM

British actors don't really do fauxmances, they don't care. That's why Hiddleston became such a laughing stock.

by Anonymousreply 86April 26, 2019 6:32 PM

R85. I meant *Flies, not rings

by Anonymousreply 87April 26, 2019 6:33 PM

Could we go back to discussing Tim?

by Anonymousreply 88April 26, 2019 6:33 PM

R88 Timmy couldn't be any gayer if Rami Malek was on his lap, stuffing crystal meth up his ass with Darren Criss's fist.

There you go. We talked about Timmy. Anything else new about him? No? Back to shitty Si-Fi movies that are going to bomb.

by Anonymousreply 89April 26, 2019 6:36 PM

R86 they only do them if they try to break into HW, but do them badly. One would think Timmy was British... R88 we are discussing Tim, what his "girlfriend" is doing, talking about a colleague of Stephane and how similar an other actor is to Timmy's type. What more do you want? Navel grazing about his last ig post?

by Anonymousreply 90April 26, 2019 6:37 PM

R89, very visual...Why do people think Darren Criss is gay?

by Anonymousreply 91April 26, 2019 6:41 PM

R73 there isnt a single hot young actor in this movie

by Anonymousreply 92April 26, 2019 8:21 PM

I find it hard to believe that some believe that Armie and Timmy couldn't have developed some kind of feelings for each other while filming CMBYN. Stars falling in love for real during the filming of a movie has been happening since the dawn of time. If they weren't two men but a man and a woman would people believe it could've been possible? Is it just because they happen to be two men and that's the reason why people don't believe it? I know the argument is that Armie is married with two kids. But these days, does that really mean anything? There are plenty of men who are married and have kids and then come out as gay. So not much of an argument there really.

by Anonymousreply 93April 26, 2019 9:46 PM

I honestly just think Armie is a repressed bisexual lol. He obviously was very in love with this wife (a replica of his mom) during most of their relationship and marriage. Repress parts of yourself, you're gonna end up bursting. And I don't just mean sexuality wise either. His wife treats him like one of their kids and maybe he liked that for a while but not so much now. I think it's just as simple as that. It must suck being 30 and settled in a perfect life only to realize you actually hate 90% of the things that entails.

by Anonymousreply 94April 26, 2019 10:00 PM

I think Timmy showed him what it’s like to have someone just love you for you and see only your most positive aspects - something Armie didn’t seem to get from his mom, wife, critics, the media, etc. That can be pretty overwhelming when it’s not something you’re used to and I’m sure he’s grateful in ways he probably can’t even fully express himself. Just like Timmy is grateful for the way Armie took him under his wing and has been a constant support system throughout this journey he’s on. Those kinds of gestures would definitely create an unbreakable bond. I don’t know if their relationship is sexual but I wouldn’t be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 95April 26, 2019 10:12 PM

R94 Just watch the Sundance Q&A after the premiere. When one audience member talks about Mr. Perlman was the father he never had, and how hard it was to live a lie... Armie was tearing up. Literally trying to hold back tears. that movie and the experience changed and confused the fuck out of him.

by Anonymousreply 96April 26, 2019 10:33 PM

Well...

Do co-stars fall in love during their working time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 26, 2019 10:41 PM

@ 1:36: "Searching for a role where I could have some sort of sexual experience with a fruit." LOL He's so funny and adorable. Armie got a kick out of it too. lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98April 26, 2019 10:45 PM

^ searching for a project not role.

by Anonymousreply 99April 26, 2019 10:46 PM

R98

And clever.

by Anonymousreply 100April 26, 2019 10:47 PM

Hey, DL's favorite Luke Evans!!! This thing rivals Dune in casting news...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 26, 2019 10:58 PM

LRD’s next big role. And even though the headline makes it sound like another Kevin Smith project, it’s not! Lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102April 27, 2019 12:27 AM

R102 yeah we talked about it R73

by Anonymousreply 103April 27, 2019 12:38 AM

apparently one of the people who went to angouleme is going to be traveling to budapest but i think the chances of him running into (...) timmy there are really low and obviously there won't be pics like with tfd

sorry i realize this doesn't really have anything to do with him but idk, it feels a little funny that the same person is traveling to the place timmy is filming again. anyway...

by Anonymousreply 104April 27, 2019 12:25 PM

stalkers again... it wont be easy to find him, obviously. its not like he'll be doing shopping or getting coffee around the city lol. the only pic of him in budapest we got last year was him trying to get a cab (there's also that other blurry one)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 27, 2019 12:46 PM

R104 who is that person? I find it a bit disturbing ngl

by Anonymousreply 106April 27, 2019 12:51 PM

R105 there were also pics of him talking with Villeneuve at a cafe in Budapest but they were taken in February or March while he was working on TFD, so it’s not the same context. You’re right, it seems pretty unlikely the stalkers will get the chance to meet him considering how untraceable he was last summer (good for him!).

by Anonymousreply 107April 27, 2019 12:56 PM

[quote]Do co-stars fall in love during their working time?

Not if they're two guys and one of them is married because cheating/marriage arrangements with a thirsty, aging spouse never happen. What you see is totally what you get in Hollywood. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 108April 27, 2019 1:02 PM

R104 never mind, I had a feeling it might be that Ivan guy so I checked his twitter and it’s him.

by Anonymousreply 109April 27, 2019 1:03 PM

I wonder what his job is and where he gets the time and money to follow Timmy around like this. He must be deranged.

by Anonymousreply 110April 27, 2019 1:05 PM

R107 just checked the insta post and he met with denis on feb 17th. he was also probably there for fittings. but yeah that was random and so casual

by Anonymousreply 111April 27, 2019 1:08 PM

Budapest is slightly larger than Angulmere, the filming is done in a studio and not in the streets. If this stalker meets Timmy "casually" I hope a restraining order is issued...

by Anonymousreply 112April 27, 2019 1:17 PM

So, it is that Ivan guy... I was defending him when he was in Angoulême. Small town with. What's the harm... But c'mon man. This is a bit much.

by Anonymousreply 113April 27, 2019 1:23 PM

R112 yeah I was in Budapest a few weeks ago and it’s huge compared to a small town like Angoulême. If that Ivan guy bumps into Timmy it’s either an incredible coincidence (yeah right) or he’s managed to find out where Tim is staying or some similar fucked up shit. I wonder if Tim would be as nice as last time if he realises it’s the same fan he ran into in France.

by Anonymousreply 114April 27, 2019 1:26 PM

I just don't get the concept of stalking a celebrity. Wasting your money and time to catch a glimpse of an actor and get some pics with him for a few likes and retweets seems so fucking stupid. Or does this guy think Timmy will see him a few times and he'll fall for him lmfao? Someone explain to me what these creeps get out of stalking Timmy. I wouldn't do it if you paid me.

by Anonymousreply 115April 27, 2019 1:30 PM

R115 Yeah... it's weird. I wouldn't even go to a premiere and stand there for hours just to get a glimpse from someone.

I'm at SXSW and Fantastic Fest every year. You can interact with actors and directors there. Especially at Fantastic Fest. Not so much at the screening, but at the parties. First time I was there and Michael Fassbender just talked to me. It is a weird, weird feeling.

You only know them from movies and all of a sudden they are standing right in front of you. It can give you a rush. But celebrities are more relaxed in Austin. They know they are not being bothered in that town. People behave and know their limits!!!! And I would never, ever do what this Ivan guy does. It gets into stalker territory. And no... I'm not jealous. Believe me...

by Anonymousreply 116April 27, 2019 1:53 PM

R115 don’t know if it’s the case for that guy but I think you’re right about the fact that stalkers hope Timmy will somehow fall for them or at least see them as something more than just fans, which is really sad and shows how delusional they are. I find the whole thing as weird as you do, I can understand going to an official event to see him but this not so much.

by Anonymousreply 117April 27, 2019 1:54 PM

R115 i used to be fan of benedict cumberbatch , there is a chinese woman who follow him everywhere, she has like 43543 selfies and even she bougth a very expensive watch that he promotes, its like in her world , he is her friend, when people said he call her kim jong um, its really sad

by Anonymousreply 118April 27, 2019 2:00 PM

I mean this guy seems pretty harmless (even though I realize that harmless people can set an example for not so harmless people when it comes to traveling to meet celebrities) and even though it's clear why he went to Angouleme I guess it doesn't mean he's necessarily going to Budapest bc Timmy's there - I mean he must realize he won't get to meet him there. Budapest a nice city and popular with tourists so maybe that's all it is

by Anonymousreply 119April 27, 2019 2:02 PM

I kinda get both sides. I'm not a fan of celebrity culture at all, don't do the whole autograph/selfie thing and always found the very idea of waiting for hours just to get a glimpse pathetic and slightly creepy. But still, visiting a popular tourist destination while knowing there's a big movie being shot and I might accidentally bump into someone seems fun.

The problem is that people who do it repeatedly are sometimes not as harmless as they initially seem.

by Anonymousreply 120April 27, 2019 2:18 PM

Oh please... what a coincidence. He goes to Budapest the same time Timmy is going there too... this ha nothing to do with being a tourist. Interesting to see how long and where he is going. If he meets Timmy more than once... stalker.

by Anonymousreply 121April 27, 2019 2:27 PM

I can see it from both sides as well. I can understand wanting to try to see a celeb at like a movie premiere or screening or a play. I mean, that's pretty normal, most just love the idea of getting to see them, maybe get a pic with them and an autograph. I've done it many times myself with celebs over the years. But I've never intentionally followed them around and showed up every where they went. And I mean EVERY where. That's where I can see the other side of it and it being considered stalking. It's ok to be a fan but there's a certain line that shouldn't be crossed.

by Anonymousreply 122April 27, 2019 2:32 PM

lol he's a creepy stalker. He "met" Timmy in London, in Angoulême and now will go to Budapest to stalk him. Guy needs a hobby and a boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 123April 27, 2019 2:33 PM

Oh no, the "both sides" soldiers have arrived. There's only one side to this, it's that the dude is a stalker and a creep. Probably not the dangerous kind but a stalker nonetheless. We're not talking about a fan who goes to multiple premieres and other official events. We're talking about someone who goes out of their way to meet a celebrity at his workplace and likely "bump" into him in his everyday life.

by Anonymousreply 124April 27, 2019 2:39 PM

R124 THIS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 125April 27, 2019 2:41 PM

I was just making a point there are two sides to it. People who are normal fans and people like this guy who sounds like a stalker.

by Anonymousreply 126April 27, 2019 2:42 PM

If he's done it more than once for the same person then yea, he is a stalker.

by Anonymousreply 127April 27, 2019 2:44 PM

When they were filming Little Women in the Boston, MA region last fall, I went to a couple of the sets, hoping to see Timothée, because they were only about 20 miles from where I lived. What I did was stalkerish, but I had a lot of free time on my hands. I never actually accosted him, though.

Anyways, one of the sets was in an old New England town center and they let people stand across the street to watch. However, no Timmy on set (Laura Dern, Saoirse Ronan, etc. were there). Later that day, production moved to the other end of the common, and I managed to weasel my way into the middle of it because I got there just as they were setting it up and didn't notice me. I was about 15 ft from the director's tent. Timmy wasn't on that set, either. Finally, after about an hour, someone noticed me and my friend, and politely escorted us back to where the public was. Hahah, everyone was giving us the side-eye.

I also figured Timothée was staying in Concord, so, with all that free time I had, I drove out there about 4 or 5 times, and would walk around the center, have breakfast or get lunch in hopes of seeing him. On my last trip, I saw him on the sidewalk just outside the center. I couldn't help but slow down to make sure, and I think he noticed. I parked up the street a ways and walked around for a little while but never saw him again. After that, I stopped, because I knew what I was doing was crazy. A stalker's tale.

by Anonymousreply 128April 27, 2019 2:49 PM

R128 thanks for sharing haha, as someone who has never done anything stalkerish and doesn’t really understand the whole concept I find it pretty interesting. Was it underwhelming to finally see him or was it worth it?

by Anonymousreply 129April 27, 2019 2:59 PM

Where the fuck is the DVD for "Beautiful Boy"? Should have been released months ago. Between this and the shelved Woody Allen project, Timothee is looking like bad luck.

by Anonymousreply 130April 27, 2019 3:02 PM

R129 I'm driving down the street and I notice this young, skinny guy with black curly hair, wearing sunglasses, a hoodie and a jacket, and I'm like...is that him? Yes, it's him! It was initially very exciting, but then I realized, later on, that it was creepy, and, in retrospect, I'm glad I didn't get to meet him because I probably would've acted really weird.

by Anonymousreply 131April 27, 2019 3:06 PM

R130 Amazon and Netflix always tend to have long windows when, or even IF, they release their content on physical media. BB came to Amazon in Jan. It's too early to try to release it on home media. Defeats the point of trying to increase subscriptions with their exclusive content if you put it on physical media too soon.

by Anonymousreply 132April 27, 2019 3:09 PM

r130, I was getting pissed too that BB wasn't coming out on DVD/Blu Ray. Then someone told me it's available in Canada. So I ordered the Blu Ray from Amazon.ca. It basically came overnight and it didn't cost that much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133April 27, 2019 3:13 PM

Thanks, R133. Don't want to subscribe to Prime. Amazon has gotten too big for its britches. :) (But thanks for the info, R132).

by Anonymousreply 134April 27, 2019 3:14 PM

I still can't get over that it's been released on DVD/Blu Ray in Canada before being released in the US. I think it's also being released in European countries in May.

by Anonymousreply 135April 27, 2019 3:18 PM

R128 See, I would not even call this stalking. You live near the set. It's something that is not happening all the time. You spend some time there to maybe meet someone who like as an actor. Nothing wrong.

But traveling to 3 different cities for one actor and you just happen to bump into him several times. travel to two cities... a little bit much. But now Budapest as well? Bit much. If I were Timmy and would see that dude in Budapest... nope. Would not like that.

by Anonymousreply 136April 27, 2019 3:56 PM

Going if it's relatively close to where you live isn't really comparable to following him to 3 different countries, that is a bit much lol

by Anonymousreply 137April 27, 2019 4:06 PM

R136 yeah I wonder how Tim would react if he bumped into that Ivan guy in Budapest and recognised him, not sure he’d be as nice as he usually is.

by Anonymousreply 138April 27, 2019 4:08 PM

Went ahead and bought it from amazon.canada, DVD itself was only 11 bucks US -- but the Shipping, sheesh... Not great.

by Anonymousreply 139April 27, 2019 4:13 PM

He's gonna be nice either way, he knows it all spreads on sm like crazy. Depp down though I'm sure it'll creep him out a bit, like sharpie girl at that Knicks game.

Swear some people don't know what boundaries are anymore. FYI: he's gonna hate you, is that really what you want?

by Anonymousreply 140April 27, 2019 4:16 PM

lol, DEEP*

by Anonymousreply 141April 27, 2019 4:16 PM

^^ Freudian slip? haha

by Anonymousreply 142April 27, 2019 4:18 PM

r138 he would probably be gracious because lbr he's too nice and paranoid and doesn't want to come across as rude (even though it would be his right to tell him to fuck off), I mean this is someone who apologized over and over to that journalist for basically nothing. But you bet he wouldn't like it considering he's trying really hard to stay off the radar and this guy is a blabbermouth that goes on twitter and spills everything, he even posted those pics when Timmy asked him nicely not to. A stalker and an attention ho.

by Anonymousreply 143April 27, 2019 4:40 PM

R143 yeah on second thought you’re probably right. It’s one of the things that make him so likeable but it’s also quite frustrating to witness, creepy fans are going to keep appearing as he becomes more and more famous and one day he’ll have to set boundaries. Anyway at the end of the day he’s not a kid and it’s his life so who am I to judge

by Anonymousreply 144April 27, 2019 4:58 PM

people like this ivan guy kinda trap him because of how he not only finds him, but then tweets it all. I'd have less of an issue if he kept his run ins to himself more. When timmys confronted by these fans he really has no choice but to be super nice no matter how he's feeling or how creepy/intrusive they are, because what happens will all be posted online and if timmys anything but nice everyone will hear of it and it'll be all 'timmys actually rude' etc. Corners him really. Celebrities aren't allowed to have off days around fans, have to be 'on' for them all the time which is just how things are, but it's worse now that every detail of these little interactions are broadcasted on social media and then get around very quickly

by Anonymousreply 145April 27, 2019 5:13 PM

Then his management team needs to step in It's enough to go to scheduled events open to the public and meet celebrities. I go to TIFF almost every year You can see stars, take a selfie or get an autograph if that is your thing. I am not interested in either but I remember waiting to go in to a film for Christian Bale and he did not sign or take pictures and people with all their Batman shit were yelling at him like Bale owed them something

by Anonymousreply 146April 27, 2019 5:33 PM

Who is this Ivan guy. He isn't the one who made the creepy YouTube video saying how after watching CMBYN that he and Timmy were connected and telling Timmy how he should handle his fame. That was beyond bizarre and boardering Mark David Chapman

by Anonymousreply 147April 27, 2019 5:36 PM

You don't need to be nice to every fan that starts encroaching on your personal space or comfort out in public. Fuck that. Fans need to know boundaries hard and fast. Rebecca Schafer anyone?

by Anonymousreply 148April 27, 2019 5:39 PM

R148 no he shouldn't have to be nice no matter what, but what choice does he have really? Can't be rude or dismissive and ruin his image, can't tell people even politely to not approach him because that'll probably bet taken as rude as well. Neither him nor his people will want that. Though he can say he's busy/has to go if he REALLY wanted. Honestly I think for now he doesn't begrudgingly interact with these people, seems genuinely ok with it for the most part (and I'm sure it's also a little bit to do with good publicity) But he's not gonna be happy about it all the time and in years to come. Boundaries between celebrities and fans now just seem too blurred, Ivan and timmy are strangers at the end of the day even if they have met a couple of times

by Anonymousreply 149April 27, 2019 5:46 PM

I think Ivan was the guy who sobbed and cried when Timmy hugged him at the BAFTAS, there is a video of it.

by Anonymousreply 150April 27, 2019 6:00 PM

I've said it many times and I never got tired of saying and if I ever meet him or I'm lucky enough to be close enough (and could be) I'll never share it on social networks, first for being a very private person, and secondly , so that I do not get insulted by some fans who are even more crazed than those whom they call "stalkers".

by Anonymousreply 151April 27, 2019 6:58 PM

R151 No one is more crazed than stalkers but nice try.

by Anonymousreply 152April 27, 2019 7:01 PM

R151 Yeah... nice try. We are not talking about a fan randomly meeting a celebrity. That is fine! Even plane girl was ok for me. MAybe she should not have put the whole conversation online, but she was excited. We are talking about someone who says he has a special connection with an actor and travels to 3 different countries and just bumps into him...

by Anonymousreply 153April 27, 2019 7:05 PM

Amen, r51. So sick of heteros pushing bullshit labels onto others because they think it makes them sound cool and "woke", when all it does is point out their cluelessness.

by Anonymousreply 154April 27, 2019 7:08 PM

R153, the girl who was with him on the plane has also received insults and offenses from fans. If this guy went to so many countries and met him and he approached that fans with a smile it is not a harassment, because it seems that Timothee likes his fans to come over, hug him and kiss him. It is the fans who do not get close to him who criticize that behavior out of jealousy and anger at not having had that luck.

by Anonymousreply 155April 27, 2019 7:19 PM

[quote] If this guy went to so many countries and met him and he approached that fans with a smile it is not a harassment, because it seems that Timothee likes his fans to come over, hug him and kiss him. It is the fans who do not get close to him who criticize that behavior out of jealousy and anger at not having had that luck.

Yikes. Crazies like ^^^ will push him until one day he snaps. Poor guy, when creepy strangers with no life think he wants them to kiss him... you know it's only a matter of time until something really unpleasant happens.

by Anonymousreply 156April 27, 2019 7:31 PM

You can be a nice guy but you have to let fans know when they have crossed the line Look at the freak who repeatedly breaks into the home of Taylor Swift. Even Jeffrey Dalmer’s neighbors said he seemed normal

by Anonymousreply 157April 27, 2019 7:32 PM

Can I say I admire him but I don’t give a rats ass to meet him

by Anonymousreply 158April 27, 2019 7:33 PM

R155 Don't be silly. I'm sure it's true with random fans but stalkers would creep anyone out. Only people with similar tendencies can't see how ridiculous they're being. And I do agree that freaks like that will eventually "ruin" him for everyone else. Because at one point he will just have to stop being so open.

by Anonymousreply 159April 27, 2019 7:34 PM

R156, R157 what does not seem right to someone approaching a person to hug her and kiss her without first asking. I do not know if these people asked Tim for permission to do what they do, but I have not seen Tim uncomfortable at any time with the fans, rather I have seen him happy, but he would already charge him to put distance. And I repeat, if these fans did something wrong is to share that moment in social networks, because they risk being insulted.

by Anonymousreply 160April 27, 2019 7:37 PM

R159 I hope this moment never comes. I would not, of course. And speaking of airplanes, a girl shared a video of Timothée eating on the plane, I thought it was disrespectful, but to approach him, to ask him for a hug, and a kiss, if he is satisfied, for me I have nothing to say, and only wish to those people who have enjoyed the moment.

by Anonymousreply 161April 27, 2019 7:43 PM

My opinion is that it seems as if the fans who are lucky enough to be with him are more aware of a selfie than to enjoy the moment they spend with him. It's as if they said, "Look, I've been with him" But again, that's my impression. I do not know if Tim bothers or not this behavior, frankly to me if it would bother me.

by Anonymousreply 162April 27, 2019 8:02 PM

The fact that Timothée loves to endear himself to his fans is fueling a large part of the obsession. He strongly identifies with them and goes out of his way to make these interactions, such as at the bafta red carpet, where he arrived late, gave no interviews, and his handlers were having a difficult time getting him to move along. At one point, he was clearly frustrated (but not angry) and really wanted to enjoy his time with fans while he could. People are deluding themselves into thinking they can have a "special" relationship with him, too, if they can only get to meet him--again and again and again, no matter where he is.

But, as has been stated many times before, let's hope no boundary will be crossed in his personal life or work world that would force him to change what he truly loves doing...expressing his appreciation of and interacting with fans.

by Anonymousreply 163April 27, 2019 8:10 PM

R163 Well, I think that a fan can have a relationship with Timothée, after all he is a normal person. I would prefer to see him with a fan, who really loves him, an "influencer" or the daughter of a celebrity who seeks fame at his expense. At least one fan is interested, and admires his work, the other is just social climbing.

by Anonymousreply 164April 27, 2019 8:27 PM

I don’t even know how I would react if I randomly came across Tim somewhere. I’d either be too shy to go up to him and regret it for god knows how long or I’d tell him I love his work as quickly as I can in fear of disturbing him. Would never cross my mind to ask him for a hug or a kiss tbh but to each their own as long as he doesn’t mind

by Anonymousreply 165April 27, 2019 8:28 PM

R164 do you really believe he would start a relationship with a fan? Somehow I highly doubt that.

by Anonymousreply 166April 27, 2019 8:29 PM

R166 I do not know, what if I do not have the slightest doubt is that it would be a more authentic relationship than with Lourdes, Lily, or the other (whatever it is called) and less painful than with Armie. Today I saw the photo that Elizabeth shared and I almost started crying, he is a coward and because of his cobradía he does not deserve Timothée.

by Anonymousreply 167April 27, 2019 8:37 PM

R166 I'd say it depends on the fan but there's no way it could ever be healthy. Casual movie fan, I don't see why not, but people like that wouldn't go out of their way to meet him. That's all crazies and crazies are easy to recognize right away. I'd like to think he's too smart to mess with that.

by Anonymousreply 168April 27, 2019 8:38 PM

R167 crazy charmie alert

by Anonymousreply 169April 27, 2019 8:43 PM

R168 yeah I agree. To be fair I find it easier to picture him with someone who’s also in the entertainment industry because it seems more likely and happens to a lot of actors, but at the end of the day it’s not impossible he might end up with someone “normal”. I just don’t think it would be a fan, and certainly not someone like Sharpie Girl or Ivan.

by Anonymousreply 170April 27, 2019 8:45 PM

R168 if he is not to mess with a cowardly person who lives a life inside his closet, or with a shoddy influencer, it will not be to see "a crazy fan". Because these people are not easily recognizable, I believe. A fan will always support him, and if he is really in love with him he will be very supportive for a Tim with a chaotic life. R169 Honey, Armie is the man Timmy loves, like it or not.

by Anonymousreply 171April 27, 2019 8:49 PM

R170 I'm not so sure. Think he could end up like Chris Evans. Highly anxious people often have trust issues (and in both their cases for a good reason).

by Anonymousreply 172April 27, 2019 8:51 PM

R167, photo? What photo?

Link please!

by Anonymousreply 173April 27, 2019 8:51 PM

Jeez...

by Anonymousreply 174April 27, 2019 8:52 PM

R172 what do you mean by “he could end up like Chris Evans”? Sorry, I don’t know anything about that guy’s personal life.

by Anonymousreply 175April 27, 2019 8:53 PM

R173 The last photo Elizabeth has shared on Instagram, I think you have already seen her. Elizabeth continues to play "the united family" and Armie follows the game, because she does not have the courage to end that relationship. That's cowardly, is not it?

by Anonymousreply 176April 27, 2019 8:56 PM

It’s not like Armie got married last year. Timmy knew the deal from the start and if he’s ok with it then who are we to think we know better? And if he’s not ok with it then he knows what to do in that case as well. He’s a big boy.

by Anonymousreply 177April 27, 2019 9:00 PM

R175 Nearing 40 and still single, hasn't dated much, at least not openly. Claims he likes to be on his own and Anthony Mackie (I think) once said that what he needs is a nice, reasonable girl from outside the business, but that it's nearly impossible to meet someone like that when you do what they do.

by Anonymousreply 178April 27, 2019 9:02 PM

R177 Of course, but I'm not talking about that. What we are talking about is if Tim would fall in love with a fan of his, and I think so. Did not Julia Roberts end up with a cameraman who was married ?! Is not Matt Damon with a waitress ?! They are normal people.

by Anonymousreply 179April 27, 2019 9:04 PM

R176, no haven't. I don't go on that woman's ig. Could please link it?

by Anonymousreply 180April 27, 2019 9:13 PM

R178 thanks for clarifying! Wouldn’t be too surprised if Tim followed the same path.

by Anonymousreply 181April 27, 2019 9:14 PM

R181 Yeah, I think Rob Pattinson is kinda like that too.

by Anonymousreply 182April 27, 2019 9:17 PM

He's not gonna fall in love with a fan lmao, gtfo with this self insert fanfic. Also remember Armie's fam is loaded. He himself is not rich but papa Michael is. That's with Liz always kisses his ass. Timmy likes them rich, he's not looking for Cinderella lol

by Anonymousreply 183April 27, 2019 9:20 PM

https://www.instagram.com/elizabethchambers/?hl=es

by Anonymousreply 184April 27, 2019 9:21 PM

R176 she has me blocked jajajaj! I see the photos from google.

by Anonymousreply 185April 27, 2019 9:23 PM

It is one thing seeing your favourite star at red carpets, at movie q&a and during film festivals. It is good luck bumping into them on a plane, resturant or in the street of the city you live in. Following them around the world is stalkerish. No ifs or buts. Going out with a fan is madness, they are not in love with you, but a projection of you they have created. The real Timmy is someone we do not know; we can gossip or theorize but we do not know. Someone outside of showbiz will not deal well with him away for months filming or sex scenes in movies, that is why most actors marry peers or those involved with the buisness. Those who married outside were not fans or stalkers.

by Anonymousreply 186April 27, 2019 9:23 PM

R186, R183 I will not discuss what you believe or not, I do believe that he would fall in love with a fan. If the fans are in love with a projection, an actor, an influencer or a model they are of their growing fame and they would see him as a person who can help them in their career. I do not know what it's worst.

by Anonymousreply 187April 27, 2019 9:28 PM

timmy fucking a fan is a self insert fan fic, a chubby girl from italy who wears basic dresses, flip flops, pink highlights, glasses and named bella lmao he's gonna casually date a production assistant, make up/hair artist or similar. related to the movie industry but not as an actress. is probably fucking one of those right now. as for his next public girlfriend, can see him bearding again in the next two years, with a famous young actress or celebrity kid .

by Anonymousreply 188April 27, 2019 9:44 PM

Not gonna debate if he would date a fan or not, but he seems to have a deeply artistic soul and I can't imagine him not dating an artist of some kind, famous or not.

by Anonymousreply 189April 27, 2019 9:46 PM

R189 Yeah, real life relationships do not work like that. I can see him trying to be friends with these types of people but you can't exactly control who you fall for. Either there's a connection or there isn't.

by Anonymousreply 190April 27, 2019 9:52 PM

I am of the opinion that he would go out with anyone who is willing to offer him warmth (that's what he said he was looking for). We will see what happens. On the other hand, I hope that if he is with someone famous, that he is a person who has his own career, not as the "supposedly mysterious blonde" from Cannes who was a nobody. And I will not enter to discuss what has already been discussed in other threads on this subject. But I repeat, I hope that whoever that person is does not hang on his shoulder to achieve what they do not achieve by themselves.

by Anonymousreply 191April 27, 2019 9:53 PM

some people here suspects timmy is so into his role, he's not fucking anyone right now. if the first thing he does after wrapping up is meeting armie, that'd be telling. liz better hide the husband

by Anonymousreply 192April 27, 2019 9:54 PM

I’m sure they’ll meet up way before he wraps. Rebecca starts shooting beginning of June. Whether we will know about it or not is another story.

by Anonymousreply 193April 27, 2019 9:57 PM

R188 yeah unfortunately can see him going down the regular fake gf route for the next few years given how quick he was to get in his current situation. Getting one immediately after cmbyn was done, him or his team were obviously very keen to get him linked to a girl asap - got to show everyone he's in fact straight! Or maybe he realised it's not for him and holds off doing this bs again for at least a while. I hope, everything about how this was done just seemed so incompatible with how he leads his personal life with fame, which is relatively very private

by Anonymousreply 194April 27, 2019 9:58 PM

Lol if Timmy is seen in the UK or Armie in Budapest at any point this summer all hell will break loose. Even though them seeing each other isn’t proof positive that they’re fucking but these threads will be crazy regardless.

by Anonymousreply 195April 27, 2019 10:00 PM

I don't even think they're fucking right now but they sure af have a weird thing going on and I can definitely see them visiting each other at some point. They're not gonna be able to help themselves.

by Anonymousreply 196April 27, 2019 10:03 PM

R195 I the first one, it would be fun. We do not know what will happen, but that LRD did not seem like Tim, and mine either, although that does not matter.

by Anonymousreply 197April 27, 2019 10:04 PM

R195 if they visit each other they’ll probably hide it well in order to avoid the usual crazy meltdowns.

by Anonymousreply 198April 27, 2019 10:07 PM

R190 Thank you for teaching me how real life relationships work. I thought celebrities were forced to date whoever some random on the internet merely suggested was probably their type!

by Anonymousreply 199April 27, 2019 10:09 PM

Although I have to admit that if something good brought the LRD, it was the fact that the fool that of Cannes left Timothée alone. Little by little we are clearing the air of social parasites.

by Anonymousreply 200April 27, 2019 10:10 PM

R200 enough with the cannes obsession!! jesus

by Anonymousreply 201April 27, 2019 10:11 PM

R201 It's true, enough of Cannes ... until May 16. Are you saying "The King" will premiere there ?! Then, more and better.

by Anonymousreply 202April 27, 2019 10:17 PM

R202 ?? It wont be at cannes its netflix, keep up

by Anonymousreply 203April 27, 2019 10:19 PM

R203 It does not really matter much, last year he did not present any film and it was there, surely this year he will return.

by Anonymousreply 204April 27, 2019 10:21 PM

In TIFF he had a great time with Armie. So the festivals are fun for him.

by Anonymousreply 205April 27, 2019 10:24 PM

You virgins are fucking pathetic, talking about the same shit over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 206April 27, 2019 10:24 PM

The Cannes bore has returned... There is no reason for him to go, unless there is a meeting with a director or a movie he is promoting. If he is in need of a booty call, he will go somewhere less public. Cannes is now a very boring and uninspiring festival full of eurotrash and reality "stars".

by Anonymousreply 207April 27, 2019 10:27 PM

R207 R206 At least it is more original than reading threads about orgies, semen and supposed sexual encounters that some put here. Because the one who wrote the post about "licking the semen" showed that he had serious problems. And so far this year, and all last year since the promotion of CMBYN ended, Cannes was the most original and fun.

by Anonymousreply 208April 27, 2019 10:32 PM

I am a boy, I love Tim, I would love that this year it was the turn of a nice boy from Cannes. Seeing Tim on yachts, or dinners with that boy would be a lot of fun.

by Anonymousreply 209April 27, 2019 10:35 PM

R208 you’re on DL so discussions about semen, sexual encounters and orgies shouldn’t shock you. Not my first choice but I’d rather talk about those things than MB1 tbh.

by Anonymousreply 210April 27, 2019 10:38 PM

[quote]At least it is more original than reading threads about orgies, semen and supposed sexual encounters that some put here.

No, idiot...there's nothing original in regurgitating the same discussions for 45 threads.

And, you're obviously a straight teen girl or frau - and don't belong on DL AT ALL - if you're offended by talk of jizz and Timmy getting his hole plowed.

by Anonymousreply 211April 27, 2019 10:39 PM

I do not know, it will be that I am more romantic. R210

by Anonymousreply 212April 27, 2019 10:40 PM

A girl with the boy's name wearing underpants. The only thing I have guessed right is that I am teen. R211

by Anonymousreply 213April 27, 2019 10:42 PM

^^ Get someone fluent in English to post for you. Please. You type 13 years old.

by Anonymousreply 214April 27, 2019 10:42 PM

r214, she just needs to take her precious ass back to Tumblr or wherever she came from.

by Anonymousreply 215April 27, 2019 10:46 PM

[quote]some people here suspects timmy is so into his role, he's not fucking anyone right now.

Aw, you poor naïve little girl.

by Anonymousreply 216April 27, 2019 10:50 PM

As far as I went, it would be nice if our Tim had a very romantic day in Cannes with a boy. R215 ignoring your post

by Anonymousreply 217April 27, 2019 10:52 PM

R217 Please, please, please go back to your playpen, or time-out chair, or whatever. You shouldn't be posting here.

by Anonymousreply 218April 27, 2019 10:55 PM

R216 is not called Will Timothee's friend? And is that your name or did you want to make yourself stand out ?! And by the way, how do you know that Timothée is fucking ?! I know, now you'll say something like "what's he doing with me" to that yes ?!

by Anonymousreply 219April 27, 2019 10:56 PM

R218 I will post what I earn where I want, and if you do not like ignore my posts, as easy and simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 220April 27, 2019 10:58 PM

so.. apparently the DP kate arizmendi is back in NYC, not budapest... i wonder where timmy is

by Anonymousreply 221April 28, 2019 12:07 AM

(DP of what? isn't Greig Fraser the DP of Dune?)

by Anonymousreply 222April 28, 2019 12:48 AM

R222 she's the second unit DP

by Anonymousreply 223April 28, 2019 12:52 AM

R222 yes, second unit. jordan was mostly second unit. primary shoot is budapest and will start very soon.

by Anonymousreply 224April 28, 2019 1:00 AM

R224 true. i think she might have a break and greg will continue with the most important shoots in budapest next week. she'll be back at some point

by Anonymousreply 225April 28, 2019 1:09 AM

(ah i see. i didn't see her on the Dune page nor Dune on her page, so I was confused.)

by Anonymousreply 226April 28, 2019 2:04 AM

Someone posted on Twitter that they saw Timmy. :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227April 28, 2019 2:28 AM

^ He's still in Jordan. Wish she'd posted more details. I'd love to know what he looks like now. His hair most importantly. lol

by Anonymousreply 228April 28, 2019 2:33 AM

R228 Long and curly

by Anonymousreply 229April 28, 2019 7:00 AM

Ivan is totally creepy. I’d be ashamed if timmy knew that I was following him from city to city. What kind of bubble is this Ivan guy living in? And why would he broadcast this lunacy as if he is doing the fandom some kind of public service.

I’d attend all official events in my local area to see Timmy because I’m besotted with him but no way would I stalk him like this. I’d kill for an organic encounter with him like girl on the plane. That was a fun little encounter that majority of fans enjoyed. Ivan’s angouleme encounters filled me with second hand embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 230April 28, 2019 7:06 AM

the only acceptable timmy stalker is armie

by Anonymousreply 231April 28, 2019 7:11 AM

R227, wake me up when they see him somewhere in Europe with Armie, that's when I'll be interested.

by Anonymousreply 232April 28, 2019 9:54 AM

Liz will probably hang out with LRD in Romania on the set of her movie in the meantime. We are in for some European summer fun!!

by Anonymousreply 233April 28, 2019 10:04 AM

Not gonna lie, seeing that LRD will be in Romania (which is right next to Hungary) had me worried for a minute but on second thought I doubt anything will happen.

by Anonymousreply 234April 28, 2019 10:14 AM

R234 FYI, it's not that close.

by Anonymousreply 235April 28, 2019 10:24 AM

R235 Europe is just one small country in Americans mind.

by Anonymousreply 236April 28, 2019 10:36 AM

R236 nice try but I’m actually European. Either way it was pretty stupid of me to think about the distance between the two since this PR shitshow seems to be over.

by Anonymousreply 237April 28, 2019 10:49 AM

Depends where in România will LRD be.... I live in the West side of România and from here till Budapest I have 223 km .

by Anonymousreply 238April 28, 2019 10:59 AM

R237 but as you say the PR shit show is over so... doesn’t matter where these 2 are... close or far.... Tim and LRD

by Anonymousreply 239April 28, 2019 11:00 AM

Don't think it's over, just on hold. But no point discussing it while there's nothing at all happening to do with it rn

by Anonymousreply 240April 28, 2019 11:04 AM

Listen, I'm European and have been in the US a few times. I can tell you for sure Europe is a lot smaller. Also within the EU you don't need a passport to travel. It's super easy to move from one side to the other.

by Anonymousreply 241April 28, 2019 11:13 AM

R240 I hope Tim is not that stupid! ( to continue with the LRD charade)

by Anonymousreply 242April 28, 2019 11:19 AM

R241 Yeah, but no one's gonna drive in that part of Europe where the roads are still mostly crap. Even 220km is AT LEAST a 3h drive, if not more. Not to even mention how dangerous it can be for someone not used to Eastern European drivers.

Unless we're talking planes but then I guess everywhere's close so it doesn't matter whether it's Romania, France or somewhere completely different.

by Anonymousreply 243April 28, 2019 11:22 AM

R241 No one's saying that Europe is bigger or even a comparable size. However, it is a bit silly to act like you can go anywhere you want in Europe in a matter of seconds. Also, not sure where you've been but EU or not, everyone needs ID to travel.

by Anonymousreply 244April 28, 2019 11:45 AM

Are you are British Brexiteer? You sound like one

by Anonymousreply 245April 28, 2019 11:59 AM

I meant say *a British Brexiteer*

by Anonymousreply 246April 28, 2019 12:00 PM

R244 most of the time you need ID to travel, but not always inside Europe.

by Anonymousreply 247April 28, 2019 12:01 PM

lol who the fuck is talking about driving. Of course I'm talking about planes. Low cost flights are so cheap here why I (or anyone in their right mind who's not looking for a gang/family roadtrip) want to travel by car.

by Anonymousreply 248April 28, 2019 12:03 PM

R247 LOL, of course you do. Border control can still stop you randomly once you cross and if you have no ID on you then you're toast.

by Anonymousreply 249April 28, 2019 12:06 PM

*why WOULD I

by Anonymousreply 250April 28, 2019 12:07 PM

R249 not saying you don’t have to have it on you ffs just that you’re not always asked to show it

by Anonymousreply 251April 28, 2019 12:09 PM

R251 Nope, what you said was "you don't always need ID inside Europe", which is a lie. Because you do. And you're very likely to be asked to show it at some point.

by Anonymousreply 252April 28, 2019 12:15 PM

Isn't all this beside the point?? Armie and Tim are American. They need visas to travel throughout Europe anyway unless Tim's parents were canny enough to get him a French passport

by Anonymousreply 253April 28, 2019 12:17 PM

R252 then I didn’t phrase it the way I meant it. I’ve travelled many times inside Europe without being asked to show ID even once, but never mind.

by Anonymousreply 254April 28, 2019 12:18 PM

R253 iirc he has a French passport

by Anonymousreply 255April 28, 2019 12:18 PM

R244 have you ever traveled in Europe? I can get to basically all big cities in Europe from my airport in about 2-2.30 hours. And while you may need an ID, you don't need a passport. People who don't know what they're talking about need to just stfu about this.

by Anonymousreply 256April 28, 2019 12:19 PM

R255, his parents are clever then. Nothing can stop him in his European career. I bet Armie smiled when he saw Tim's French passport

by Anonymousreply 257April 28, 2019 12:22 PM

R256 The problem I have with some of the things in this thread is that when people say "Europe" what they often mean is Western Europe, forgetting that there's still plenty of countries where the infrastructure is nowhere near as developed. And Romania, for example, is a shithole (I'm sorry, but it really is). They still have quite a bit of catching up to do. The place I'm from stopped being a shithole very recently but travelling outside the very major cities can still be a huge pain.

by Anonymousreply 258April 28, 2019 12:29 PM

R258, you behave as if the US for instance, just to give an example, doesn't have places that are shitholes too. In fact there are a lot of ppl in the US who live below the poverty line.

Now could we go back to Tim?

by Anonymousreply 259April 28, 2019 12:33 PM

A bit of a throwback but jeez he looked hot (and older?), he seemed happy too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260April 28, 2019 12:45 PM

Promise you don't want to talk about the Hammers all the time, but they are just too fucking funny.

You know there is drunk texting? I think there is also drung following. Elizabeth followed a Timmy fan account on Instagram last night. This fan account LOVES Elizabeth and Lily too. She unfollowed that account this morning.

by Anonymousreply 261April 28, 2019 12:54 PM

R261 whats the @?

by Anonymousreply 262April 28, 2019 1:01 PM

R255 You're right, he does. You can see it here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263April 28, 2019 1:04 PM

R263 yeah, that’s the pic I was thinking about!

by Anonymousreply 264April 28, 2019 1:06 PM

R262 Here is the whole thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265April 28, 2019 1:07 PM

He can't help himself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266April 28, 2019 1:09 PM

LRD is in Paris. She is nominated for the Romy Schneider Prize 2019, a reward for the best French or francophone young actress. Her mom won it in 1990. The ceremony is tomorrow in Paris.

by Anonymousreply 267April 28, 2019 1:11 PM

Liz is a sad, sad woman. I would actually feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a shallow, thirsty twat.

by Anonymousreply 268April 28, 2019 1:13 PM

The hotel he stayed at in Jordan is gorgeous! It's like a palace! No, I don't live there and I'm not stalking him. lol I only know which hotel he was at because someone posted it. But they said he left yesterday anyway.

by Anonymousreply 269April 28, 2019 1:25 PM

Limp wrist.....gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270April 28, 2019 1:26 PM

R267 yeah. i just saw she took this pic of her auntie alysson's husband with their son

by Anonymousreply 271April 28, 2019 1:30 PM

Love that his hair is long and curly. Although, for the role I guess it would've been. He must look gorgeous now. - sigh -

by Anonymousreply 272April 28, 2019 1:31 PM

Hope he got himself a little Jordan tan.

by Anonymousreply 273April 28, 2019 1:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274April 28, 2019 1:45 PM

Was he trying to hold himself back from touching Timmy, r274? lol So cute.

by Anonymousreply 275April 28, 2019 1:59 PM

They are always trying to hold back from touching each other. And failing. :)

by Anonymousreply 276April 28, 2019 2:05 PM

Pedo cunt fuck and fat frau thread.

by Anonymousreply 277April 28, 2019 2:05 PM

True, r276. Just watch any interview with them.

by Anonymousreply 278April 28, 2019 2:13 PM

I wonder if they were able to be with each other freely, no complications, how long would it last. imo this weird ott attachment they have with each other is partly [italic]because[/italic] they can't have that. You know, 'the more you can't have it, the more you want it' kind of thing.

by Anonymousreply 279April 28, 2019 2:29 PM

Timmy makes Armie so happy and vice versa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280April 28, 2019 2:34 PM

Have we ever seen Armie look this happy when he's on the red carpet with Liz? And I mean genuinely happy. Not faking it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281April 28, 2019 2:36 PM

I just finished reading an online article where Taron Egerton, in an interview promoting Rocketman, says “I felt Richard's penis... On my leg,”...“We shot a scene where we are both naked on a bed and we are rolling around. I don’t really know how much further we could have gone." Egerton goes onto elaborate that he approached the scene as though it was a real thing.

This isn't sex fanfic for me at all, but couldn't help wondering about all that time Armie and Timmy actually spent naked together on set, on a bed and elsewhere, (taking into account numerous takes and the deleted footage) and how routinely physically intimate it must've become. I mean, did they feel each other's peen and then, ahem, "adjust" themselves to the situation? I'm no charmie, trust me, but, if you're bonding on and off set 24/7 for 2 months, and your rubbing your nude body up against your friend and co-star, I can only imagine how boundaries may have withered away. Maybe that was the extent of their sexual intimacy using the proxy of filming and they never took it further.

by Anonymousreply 282April 28, 2019 2:50 PM

Always rude timothee chalamet just can't help himself!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283April 28, 2019 3:07 PM

Is it him or not?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284April 28, 2019 3:58 PM

not convinced, face doesn't look like him (and why on earth would he be in NYC when shootings just about to start in Budapest, unless he has a decent break)

by Anonymousreply 285April 28, 2019 4:02 PM

Not him.

by Anonymousreply 286April 28, 2019 4:04 PM

and nevermind the fact he was in jordan literally yesterday lol. He has a lot of doppelgangers

by Anonymousreply 287April 28, 2019 4:05 PM

Yeah I don’t think it’s him.

by Anonymousreply 288April 28, 2019 4:06 PM

his face is not that long

by Anonymousreply 289April 28, 2019 4:08 PM

if he has a little break he wouldnt go out in nyc to be spotted like this. he is not coming back to america before finishing the movie, just like he did with the king last year

by Anonymousreply 290April 28, 2019 4:10 PM

Not him. his face looks different.

by Anonymousreply 291April 28, 2019 4:15 PM

Yeah obviously not, that looks nothing like him. Sometimes it seems like his fans have no idea what he even looks like

by Anonymousreply 292April 28, 2019 4:21 PM

r284 can't blame anyone else thinking that's timmy. reminds me of the illusion of oasis in the desert seen by a thirsty wanderer. that's the whole timmy fandom right now

by Anonymousreply 293April 28, 2019 4:47 PM

I didn’t even have to look at the face. He wouldn’t dress like that lol

by Anonymousreply 294April 28, 2019 5:02 PM

[quote]Liz is a sad, sad woman.

But not as sad as you and your obsession with her.

by Anonymousreply 295April 28, 2019 5:03 PM

If it is him, he has lost his cheekbones in the desert. The boy in the photo is cute, but doesn't have Timmy's glorious cheekbones, just a flat line.

by Anonymousreply 296April 28, 2019 5:09 PM

This tweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297April 28, 2019 7:14 PM

wonder if wills gone elsewhere now and not following to Budapest?

by Anonymousreply 298April 28, 2019 7:42 PM

R298 That's what I was thinking...back to Budapest or NYC? Odd that his ig story shows a restaurant table setting with a tent card bearing his name. I'm inclined to think he's gone to Hungary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299April 28, 2019 9:00 PM

R299 when he posted the story it was around 5pm here in nyc. the table setting looks like for a dinner.. i think he is in budapest

by Anonymousreply 300April 28, 2019 9:24 PM

Stéphane and Frank Banks are hanging out together in NYC, but I definitely think Will is in Hungary.

by Anonymousreply 301April 28, 2019 9:41 PM

R299 A fancy dinner.. I bet timmy is involved lol

by Anonymousreply 302April 28, 2019 9:54 PM

If he can be in Jordan and NYC at the same time he really IS amazing.

by Anonymousreply 303April 28, 2019 10:01 PM

R303 The crew and cast left Jordan. Timothée probably headed back to Budapest.

by Anonymousreply 304April 28, 2019 10:03 PM

given everything recently there's no way of knowing if this is legit lol but it makes sense. It's very late in budapest right now, maybe it was a dinner him and will were at (maybe something relating to cast & crew given the name card at the table)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305April 28, 2019 10:11 PM

Is that Tim in red?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306April 28, 2019 10:21 PM

Armie is such a gentleman. I'm sure he passes out next to Timmy instead of on top of him.

by Anonymousreply 307April 28, 2019 10:22 PM

When will Armie be in London? He's still going to film a movie there, right? I'm sure if there's a way for him to meet up with Timmy while he's there he will. They've probably been missing each other so much.

by Anonymousreply 308April 28, 2019 10:27 PM

Rebecca is scheduled to start filming June 3rd.

by Anonymousreply 309April 28, 2019 10:35 PM

That ig post, if Will is actually in Budapest, is most likely related to a cast related get together. The fact that Will has accompanied him for this long is intriguing.

by Anonymousreply 310April 28, 2019 10:38 PM

Thanks, r309. Wonder if Liz will pack up the kids and be there?

by Anonymousreply 311April 28, 2019 10:39 PM

Twice recently now frank has IG storied while driving, what an asshole. People who do this drive me insane, just why??

by Anonymousreply 312April 28, 2019 11:04 PM

besties

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313April 28, 2019 11:06 PM

Yeah, the kind that would push each other of a cliff.

by Anonymousreply 314April 28, 2019 11:17 PM

*off

by Anonymousreply 315April 28, 2019 11:17 PM

R309 Didn't Armie say that Harper being at school now affects their mobility?.Rebecca should start filming on June 3rd and I think the school year ends at the end of June? Unless they enrol her in a british school for a couple of months I cabt see how they'll stay in the uk for the Nile. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 316April 29, 2019 12:02 AM

I hope Liz stays away so Armie and Timmy can have some much needed alone time.

by Anonymousreply 317April 29, 2019 12:07 AM

Judging by the IG story he just posted it’s probably safe to say that Will is in Budapest as others pointed out earlier.

by Anonymousreply 318April 29, 2019 12:23 AM

back in budapest. thanks Will for posting the time in your insta story

by Anonymousreply 319April 29, 2019 12:32 AM

R310 Not that intriguing if he's a paid PA. We don't have official confirmation but it's the only way he could have afforded to follow Tim around.

by Anonymousreply 320April 29, 2019 12:36 AM

I don't follow the logic of Budapest being close to London? Its a 4 hour flight.

by Anonymousreply 321April 29, 2019 12:40 AM

Why didn’t Timmy take any of his friends to see SWM but went alone? That’s kind of odd. Makes me think most of his friends don’t like Armie and/or disapprove of their....whatever.

by Anonymousreply 322April 29, 2019 12:49 AM

Probably because he knew he would be getting dinner with him and his dad afterwards, whereas his friends probably wouldn’t have cared to go along.

by Anonymousreply 323April 29, 2019 12:51 AM

R323 He probably didn’t want any distractions so he could fully focus on Armie’s performance.

by Anonymousreply 324April 29, 2019 1:03 AM

^^^oops for R322

by Anonymousreply 325April 29, 2019 1:03 AM

R322 how do you know Timmy went alone to SWM?

by Anonymousreply 326April 29, 2019 1:09 AM

Y'all need to dial down on your expectations. With how things are now, if they'll meet up they'll keep it under wraps. And no public ~hanging out without the wife smack in the middle of it to make it straight.

by Anonymousreply 327April 29, 2019 1:14 AM

R320 Sorry to disagree, but I find it very intriguing. His friendship with Will goes back to when he was at LaGuardia, and now he's with him on a movie set 6 years later for over a month's time.

by Anonymousreply 328April 29, 2019 1:16 AM

They don’t need to publicly broadcast it. Timmy will probably not be able to resist posting a cryptic IG story, maybe featuring two eggplant emojis.

by Anonymousreply 329April 29, 2019 1:17 AM

I doubt it. It would be too obvious on this drought. Also next month is gonna be shitfest galore.

by Anonymousreply 330April 29, 2019 1:23 AM

R330 why?

by Anonymousreply 331April 29, 2019 1:26 AM

R328 You're allowed to disagree and be intrigued by their relationship. I'm just saying, PA is a job, and whether they're fucking or not, Will is clearly Timmy's PA for this shoot.

by Anonymousreply 332April 29, 2019 1:40 AM

I hope Liz stays away so Armie and Timmy can have some much needed alone time.

Amen to that. Hope she's far, far away and too busy dressing the kids like stepford children and then posting the pics on her IG to even talk to Armie.

by Anonymousreply 333April 29, 2019 3:25 AM

Will interested in movie making, he’s likely the one of Tim’s few friends who could get away for weeks seeing he doesn’t seem to have a job. Hiring him as a PA make sense on several levels.

by Anonymousreply 334April 29, 2019 12:03 PM

We're still on this zzzz? I don't get why it's such a big deal. Actors take their friends with them on set, some just like that, some like PAs. Can you imagine how hard it must be to be away from family and friends for 6 months at a time alone in foreign countries? I'm glad Timmy has a good friend there with him.

by Anonymousreply 335April 29, 2019 12:15 PM

^^ It's no different than frauen and tumblrinas commenting ad nauseam on Liz's Stepford wife life, or Armie and Timmy fucking every chance they get and and every which way but loose. Did you forget the name of the thread?

by Anonymousreply 336April 29, 2019 12:29 PM

According to dune.source filming will actually resume in May so they have a short break (just a couple days though i think)

by Anonymousreply 337April 29, 2019 12:32 PM

R335 some people are too threatened by Tim being close with people so they have to convince themselves that his friends are employees . Will could possibly be more than a friend so all the charmies freak out.

I’ve actually been in will’s position (with someone who was d list at best) and I traveled with my friend because being away from home that long with nobody you know can get lonely, and it’s nice to have someone to hang with on your down time or days off. I had a job where I could take the time off. Was affordable cause all I had to pay for was a flight and some food.

by Anonymousreply 338April 29, 2019 12:36 PM

Omg stfu with people being threatened by Will. Why the fuck would I be threatened. Timmy can fuck him all he wants, I couldn't care less. But his fans show how dumb they are when they think it's omfg, so strange he's there with him. Like, get a fucking clue!

by Anonymousreply 339April 29, 2019 12:42 PM

R337 yeah, by the end of this week everyone is back in budapest i think

by Anonymousreply 340April 29, 2019 12:50 PM

R339 You're obviously a pressed frau. As far as Will goes, I never said it was strange, but interesting, so maybe you should just stfu yourself and tie your skanky twat shut.

You ARE threatened and your posts clearly reveal that.

by Anonymousreply 341April 29, 2019 12:54 PM

r341 lmao suuuure sis. At least I'm not a loser like you driving around desperate for a glimpse of a stranger. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 342April 29, 2019 1:05 PM

R342 You're a sad, sad, pathetic, person. You spew Liz hate and other bs all over these threads...about someone you DON'T, or ever will even remotely know, and have no business judging, because you fantasize a young actor is fucking your ugly ass.

You cunts think you own him in your little vacuous bubbles. I wish I could say you're pitiful, but you're not even worth that level of consideration.

by Anonymousreply 343April 29, 2019 1:21 PM

R339 your overreaction proves my point. This discussion shouldn’t be so emotional. Take a deep breath

by Anonymousreply 344April 29, 2019 1:28 PM

r343 wow a super pressed Liz stan throwing "cunt" around. I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked! As for me fantasizing about Timmy fucking me lmfao not even ONCE, but nice try changing the subject of your pathetic ass driving around trying to spot a fucking stranger. For me this shit's just gossip on my phone, it's not spilling into my real life but go off sis.

by Anonymousreply 345April 29, 2019 1:35 PM

y'all need to calm down. Will is to Timmy like Harrison is to Tom.

by Anonymousreply 346April 29, 2019 1:52 PM

I don't understand what the big deal is. So Will is with Timmy while he's filming Dune. WTF is everyone up in arms over that for? They are friends and have been since high school. If I were Timmy and so far from home and everything that's familiar I'd be happy to have a friend there to keep me company. It probably helps him relax and feel comfortable having a friend with him. I don't know why everyone automatically assumes this means they're fucking. There is no proof of that whatsoever. God......give it a rest already.

by Anonymousreply 347April 29, 2019 2:05 PM

no ones up in arms, seems just a couple of people think it's 'strange' when it really isn't. Long term friend keeping him company during filming, and I'm glad. Being away for that long on your own when you're pretty young would be rough even if he loves the job itself. It's fair to speculate a little about whether they're more than friends or not, but whatever they are him being there isn't strange. End of story

by Anonymousreply 348April 29, 2019 2:17 PM

I never said they were fucking or that it was "strange". They're good friends, and Will's most likely there as a PA. My original word choices of "intriguing" and "odd" were to fuel speculation, facetiously, along a different vein.

Will and Timmy aren't a big deal at all, but there's nothing wrong with discussing them at length, either, if they have content that may be Timothée related, for nothing other than to just change things up. The same goes for his other friends. I mean, fuck all, Liz posts something on sm charmies don't like and the thread lights up for a day. Almost any time Will, or other male friends, are discussed at any length a frau gets pressed.

by Anonymousreply 349April 29, 2019 3:23 PM

R347 I agree

by Anonymousreply 350April 29, 2019 4:01 PM

[quote]Wonder if Liz will pack up the kids and be there?

Who gives a fuck what that frau does or doesn't do?

So hilarious and pathetic how the charmietards panic and desperately try to change the subject any time Will - the single guy that Tim is ACTUALLY spending time with - is mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 351April 29, 2019 4:34 PM

did the hammers thread get deleted?

by Anonymousreply 352April 29, 2019 5:51 PM

Lovers that drink together...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353April 29, 2019 8:26 PM

R352 Seems like it but whe still have this old one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354April 29, 2019 8:28 PM

R352 Apparently the Hammer thread got deleted. But we had a spare...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355April 29, 2019 10:20 PM

I think Liz got the other thread shut down. lol So Will is in Budapest now with Timmy, right?

by Anonymousreply 356April 29, 2019 10:32 PM

R356 yes, it seems like he is.

by Anonymousreply 357April 29, 2019 10:38 PM

Armie is so blessed to have such a beautiful boy as Timmy in his life. I just hope he realizes it.

by Anonymousreply 358April 29, 2019 10:44 PM

The only people Armie loves more than Timmy are his kids. He only lights up around them and Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 359April 30, 2019 12:06 AM

^^^^ And while Timmy is smiley and affectionate with most people, he has a certain glow and joy that only comes out when he’s around Armie.

by Anonymousreply 360April 30, 2019 12:14 AM

True, r360. If anyone even mentions Armie's name he lights up. Remember at TIFF for BB when a fan said asked him, "Do you miss......?" And he said, "Do I miss Armie? Yes, I miss Armie." Meanwhile the fan never even said Armie's name. LOL Always loved that.

by Anonymousreply 361April 30, 2019 2:44 AM

^ asked him, not said asked him. lol

by Anonymousreply 362April 30, 2019 2:45 AM

This thread is filled of charmies and their delusion. These stupid fraus flick their bean imagining timmy and armie fucking, Charmie may or may not be true, why do they need to post stupid charmie pictures again and again. Gay fetishizing at its best.

by Anonymousreply 363April 30, 2019 8:14 AM

lbr the fact that they both know charmies who get off at thoughts of them fucking and believe they're secretly together exist (very few but zealous) still they continue to encourage the shipping even now says A LOT. Armie sure af doesn't need it (it only draws more hate on him, even charmies are shitting on him now calling him fake and cowardly) not to mention his wife hates it and it bothers her verrrry much while Timmy has more popular choices for bromances and most of his fans despise charmie anyway. Plus Timmy needs a straight image, in fact no one would even question his heterosexuality if it weren't for his relationship with Armie. And yet here we are...

by Anonymousreply 364April 30, 2019 12:47 PM

timmys been MIA so long people have completely forgotten what he actually looks like lmfao this guy is worse than the NY dude

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365April 30, 2019 12:51 PM

R365 lmao that doesn’t look like him at all. Are these people blind?

by Anonymousreply 366April 30, 2019 12:55 PM

R365 Thank you for this!!!! I needed a good laugh. What the actual fuck is wrong with some people.

by Anonymousreply 367April 30, 2019 1:39 PM

R365 Lmfao!!

by Anonymousreply 368April 30, 2019 5:32 PM

Brian just started following Bob Dylan on IG...Timmy or Luca confirming he's in this dylan not dylan film sometime soon would be so good, but idk if it's too early given it might not start shooting till next year. Maybe they can announce after he's done filming dune

by Anonymousreply 369April 30, 2019 9:49 PM

R369 well spotted, Brian’s IG activity can sometimes be very telling. I hope it’s the case here

by Anonymousreply 370April 30, 2019 9:54 PM

I think they said shooting starts December. honestly, I would be very surprised if Timmy is not in that movie. What other not Bob Dylan movie is there.

I also really think Armie is going to be in it. he said he has a project he wants to do at the end of the year.

by Anonymousreply 371April 30, 2019 9:54 PM

R370 yeah brians always following people linked to timmy & his work, so I think it's pretty certain at this point Timmys doing this film which is great

R371 armie being in it too would be really something. I think if he officially gets ruled out as batman then this other secret project of his may very well be the dylan not dylan. Timmy & Armie being in a movie together again so soon would really have people losing it lol

by Anonymousreply 372April 30, 2019 9:57 PM

Poor Armie's cock is going to get sore if they are banging half as much as the charmies think.

by Anonymousreply 373April 30, 2019 9:58 PM

Well, if they are filming together again soon it’s going to be even more sore, but worth it!

by Anonymousreply 374April 30, 2019 10:03 PM

R372 I mean, Timmy was the first one mentioning a movie he wants to do about not Bob Dylan "Bob Dylan". And he said he talked with Luca about it. A few months later Luca is attached to BOTT... Pretty sure it's a done deal.

by Anonymousreply 375April 30, 2019 10:05 PM

R375 ok then it's a definite at this point lol. Can't wait for it, love the idea of it sm. They better give him the Dylan hair do

by Anonymousreply 376April 30, 2019 10:07 PM

R376 he isn't portraying dylan. its a story based on the characters of the songs

by Anonymousreply 377April 30, 2019 10:10 PM

I wonder what other projects involving Timmy are in the works since we have literally no info regarding what he’ll be doing after Dune. Has he dropped any other clues apart from that Bob Dylan film?

by Anonymousreply 378April 30, 2019 10:12 PM

R377 I know, but I still think he should have the hair

by Anonymousreply 379April 30, 2019 10:16 PM

According to imdb, Chloë Grace Moretz is listed as being in BOTT. She's the only name under the cast list so far. I wonder if that's true? How reliable is imdb?

by Anonymousreply 380April 30, 2019 10:16 PM

The ultimate pairing...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381April 30, 2019 10:19 PM

Love Armie and Timmy. The most beautiful couple on earth.

by Anonymousreply 382April 30, 2019 10:28 PM

R361, "...oh, yeah, Straight White Men"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383April 30, 2019 10:40 PM

I just noticed Brolin followed Tyler, Armie's friend, recently. Armie also follows Brolin's wife. But neither Brolin nor his wife follow Liz lol. Just though it was funny.

by Anonymousreply 384April 30, 2019 10:43 PM

*thought

by Anonymousreply 385April 30, 2019 10:44 PM

Maybe they met armie recently somehow

by Anonymousreply 386April 30, 2019 10:47 PM

Love them too, r382. They are truly beautiful together.

by Anonymousreply 387April 30, 2019 10:48 PM

R381 Timmy is so French and Armie - so American...

by Anonymousreply 388April 30, 2019 11:27 PM

r377 who's to say that the Jack of Hearts won't look a whole lot like Dylan? Or are none of his songs autobiographical?

by Anonymousreply 389May 1, 2019 1:04 AM

Not surprising at all but Brian confirmed on Twitter that Tim wouldn’t be attending the MET gala

by Anonymousreply 390May 1, 2019 8:03 AM

Embarrassing when people ask Brian such questions.

by Anonymousreply 391May 1, 2019 8:17 AM

So many people on twitter were expecting him to go and to meet Harry lmao but mainly people who don't actualy follow him and don't know he's doing dune rn. Thank god, as much as he's into fashion I feel like he'd be out of place at the met, it feels too influencer-y now

by Anonymousreply 392May 1, 2019 9:16 AM

R392 I agree, I wouldn't want him there either. As horrible as it may sound I kinda think he's better than that...I saw so many people on Twitter looking forward to seeing him there too and just kept thinking it's gonna suck for them when he doesn't show up, oh well now they know

by Anonymousreply 393May 1, 2019 9:28 AM

R393 No, you are now wrong in thinking that. I do think he is better than that. I'm probably one of the few people who even thought that last Award Season was too much. Overkill! One event after another. Yes, he was at the Louis Vuitton event because he was sponsored by them, but I don't care about stars who attend every single one of these shitty fashion shows and galas. Film festivals and Q&A's? Yes, that is what interests me. But that is just me. I'm also one of these weirdos who was so unbelievably glad he didn't attend Coachella this year.

by Anonymousreply 394May 1, 2019 10:16 AM

I don't whats the hype behind harry, he is ugly and irrelevant, one directioners who are timmy fans try to bring both together unnecessarily.

by Anonymousreply 395May 1, 2019 10:29 AM

I wouldn't call HS irrelevant but he definitely is guilty of delusions of grandeur. No, he's not gonna be the next rock'n'roll great no matter how hard his people try. A couple of floral suits and vintage guitars won't make him the next Bowie. Just stay in your lane.

by Anonymousreply 396May 1, 2019 10:36 AM

R396 he's going hard trying to fit into this image of something he just isn't, it's too inauthentic. Don't have much against him, just think he could do with changing tack

by Anonymousreply 397May 1, 2019 10:53 AM

I think he's pretty harmless, his fans are damn annoying though. The interview with Timmy highlighted his intellectual limitations. Timmy didn't hold himself back either, I wonder if he did it on purpose. He is that kind of little shit lol

by Anonymousreply 398May 1, 2019 11:29 AM

Someone should ask Brian what Timmy's doing atm lol. Much more interesting I bet. (just kidding btw, don't do that)

by Anonymousreply 399May 1, 2019 12:47 PM

Geez someone needed to email Brian about Timmy attending the Net Gala. How fucking ridiculous. Like he’s gonna leave a giant budget film to be photographed for five minutes next to the Kartrashians and some other shitty reality stars desperate for attention

by Anonymousreply 400May 1, 2019 1:42 PM

Liz mentioned in her latest IG story that Armie is out of town. Timmy has some time off this week before they start filming. Is Armie in Budapest perhaps? lol ;-)

by Anonymousreply 401May 1, 2019 1:47 PM

Harry barely has a career and all the other 1 D are pretty much has beens now I expect to see them on celebrity big brother or celebrity worst cooks

by Anonymousreply 402May 1, 2019 1:48 PM

R401 you realize with reaches like this you sound just like the lilothees when they are convinced tim and lily are sharing an apartment from 1 photo of lily in a new place in nyc

by Anonymousreply 403May 1, 2019 2:06 PM

r401 well they met 3 years ago around this time so more reason to ~celebrate. Armie better make it memorable, Timmy deserves a good break lol

by Anonymousreply 404May 1, 2019 2:09 PM

I'm not reaching. It could be possible. Why not?

by Anonymousreply 405May 1, 2019 2:12 PM

While it’s unlikely, comparing this to lilothees’ theories is a bit extreme. It’s not like these two are not known for meeting up when they can. Armie has been MIA for a while now so anything is possible.

by Anonymousreply 406May 1, 2019 2:13 PM

Thanks, r406. :) That's what I meant. There's no reason why it couldn't be possible.

by Anonymousreply 407May 1, 2019 2:47 PM

Isn’t Armie filming with Bear Grylls though? Could explain why he’s MIA.

by Anonymousreply 408May 1, 2019 2:53 PM

R408 just from what Liz said, but I'll wait till I hear from somewhere else to believe it. She could've been trying to make a joke just cause she was with the shows producers(?) wife, it was hard to tell if it was serious

by Anonymousreply 409May 1, 2019 2:56 PM

Bear Grylls has been doing random events in Europe this past week so idk when he’d fit in filming his show with Armie but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 410May 1, 2019 3:04 PM

I also think it's pretty far fetched that they are going to meet up. The Bear Grylls shoot is more plausible. The training, fitness check a couple of weeks ago, and so on.

But there is this thing about a show like Bear Grylls that makes me wonder... Isn't it too dangerous just before two MAJOR projects? Yes, it's TV. And some stuff from Bear Grylls is exaggerated. but it's still pretty rough. I don't know if the insurance company would allow Armie to do that kinda shoot. If he gets injured (broken leg is enough), you can say goodbye to Rebecca.

by Anonymousreply 411May 1, 2019 3:13 PM

Bear Grylls’ been in Europe busy all weekend when Liz claimed Armie’s filming with him so unless Armie’s in Europe he was not filming with him. And if Armie’s in Europe it’s not far-fetched at all to think they could meet up.

by Anonymousreply 412May 1, 2019 3:21 PM

I think Liz said the fitness check was for his next film so probably for Rebecca.

by Anonymousreply 413May 1, 2019 3:21 PM

honestly i feel like armie being mia for other reasons more plausible than bear grylls lol (I don't necessarily mean timmy now, maybe he's just off somewhere else chilling, or maybe it's cause its the week - weekend dad)

by Anonymousreply 414May 1, 2019 3:25 PM

Fair enough, I should know by now that I shouldn’t trust everything Liz says lmao.

by Anonymousreply 415May 1, 2019 3:31 PM

Liz being dodgy about his whereabouts is kind of sus. But if he’s off doing something work related then we’ll know soon enough. If he’s off having....fun.... with...whoever....somewhere then we’ll probably never know.

by Anonymousreply 416May 1, 2019 3:39 PM

Armie is filming Running Wild with Bear Grylls. The new season is being filmed right now. Not everything is a fucking conspiracy. Would be intersting to know where they are filming though.

by Anonymousreply 417May 1, 2019 3:49 PM

R417 people were coming up with 'conspiracies' (= possible explanations, and taking into account past times Liz has lied) because we didn't know that was in fact getting filmed now, but thanks for that. Yeah wonder where filming is, I assume just all over with no set location

by Anonymousreply 418May 1, 2019 3:54 PM

r417 maybe you should read the comments before making a blanket statement like that. We were only speculating based on the facts we have. Armie’s been MIA for a week now. So he’s either filming in Europe where Bear Grylls is atm or he isn’t. He could also be filming only a few days and then do… whatever. Liz is also not someone reliable. And that’s the tea.

by Anonymousreply 419May 1, 2019 3:54 PM

Hey, if Armie is in Europe with Bear then it’s not far fetched to think he’d stop by to see Timmy at some point.

by Anonymousreply 420May 1, 2019 4:05 PM

Excited to see Armie showing his wilderness skills. Very Hot!

by Anonymousreply 421May 1, 2019 4:07 PM

R421 just imagine him facetiming Timmy while he is all dirty.

by Anonymousreply 422May 1, 2019 4:15 PM

[quote]The most beautiful couple on earth.

Maybe, if they actually were a couple.

by Anonymousreply 423May 1, 2019 4:44 PM

On Sunday Bear was in Windsor for the scout parade, so if Armie is filming since last week, he had the weekend free. Goodness knows where Armie is, especially if his going to start Rebecca next month... would the producers want the risk of him getting hurt? Or iz he just filming a land rover advert?

by Anonymousreply 424May 1, 2019 5:02 PM

I don think they put celebrities into situations that are dangerous. I think the one with Jake G was climbing but nothing too ridiculous and then cooking up some fish they caught

by Anonymousreply 425May 1, 2019 5:06 PM

Tho it’s funny that Armie’s MIA-ness happens to be around the short break in the Dune filming. Surely just another 'coincidence'.

by Anonymousreply 426May 1, 2019 5:07 PM

Timmy is probably filming too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427May 1, 2019 5:42 PM

I doubt they're filming today, it's Labor Day today in Hungary which is a public holiday. Day off.

by Anonymousreply 428May 1, 2019 5:51 PM

I'd like to see Armie spending nights and go wild with bears

by Anonymousreply 429May 1, 2019 5:57 PM

Was not talking about today. Talking about the rest of the week.

by Anonymousreply 430May 1, 2019 6:00 PM

Brian made sure to point out that Timmy will be filming all of *next* week because he knows this week will be spent making love with Armie. I hope will bought some earplugs. Maybe that’s what he was doing at the pharmacy.

by Anonymousreply 431May 1, 2019 6:05 PM

You realize Timmy is not in every single scene, right? Just because Brolin arrived, even though we don’t even know for sure he’s filming tomorrow, doesn’t mean Timmy will be filming (too). Anyway, I seem to have read somewhere the filming will resume next week. Also Brian’s tweet makes me think Timmy probably has a break this week. Either way this discussion is moot since it’s only speculation with no proof of anything.

by Anonymousreply 432May 1, 2019 6:11 PM

So Will was taking a selfie outside at 2:00am a few days ago because Armie and Timmy kicked him out of the room??

by Anonymousreply 433May 1, 2019 6:29 PM

Gloria Obianyo added to dune cast (very minor role I think, she was in high life) I really hope the rest of the cast is more diverse, so far it's been poor. Especially hope they cast some middle eastern actors

So is Feyd-Rautha gonna be in this first movie or what? Do we think they're leaving that casting announcement till last? It better be someone decent, pray not styles

by Anonymousreply 434May 1, 2019 6:36 PM

R432 it makes sense the production to have a short break this week pos-jordan. and then resume the work next week.

by Anonymousreply 435May 1, 2019 7:01 PM

R435 but it doesnt mean they cant make meetings and discussions about the shooting i think

by Anonymousreply 436May 1, 2019 7:03 PM

Timmy can go to meetings in between rounds of sex while Armie waits naked in bed playing with his cock and waiting for Timmy to return. :-)

by Anonymousreply 437May 1, 2019 7:11 PM

According to someone who lives in Italy, Bear Grylls was there April 23-27 by himself then went to London. His trip was talked about in Italian newspapers. So it doesn’t seem like Armie has been shooting anything with him recently.

by Anonymousreply 438May 1, 2019 7:17 PM

couldn't he do some kind of prep or stuff to do with the show without bear grylls? Otherwise, fuck knows what he's doing right now. Admittedly his little disappearance coinciding with what looks like a week off for timmy is very coincidental

by Anonymousreply 439May 1, 2019 7:22 PM

Something might blow up in a few weaks regarding one of Timmy's friends (not a famous friend). Lets just say... Insider trading and fraud...

by Anonymousreply 440May 1, 2019 7:54 PM

R440 dodgy frank?

by Anonymousreply 441May 1, 2019 7:56 PM

What?! Is the friend a stockbroker R440?

by Anonymousreply 442May 1, 2019 8:34 PM

R442 he is not a stockbroker. But he does dabble in investment.

by Anonymousreply 443May 1, 2019 9:06 PM

works at a casino doesn't he? I'd be the least bit surprised if he's caught up in some dodgy money dealings. Never liked the vibe I got off him

by Anonymousreply 444May 1, 2019 9:11 PM

Timmy can go to meetings in between rounds of sex while Armie waits naked in bed playing with his cock and waiting for Timmy to return. :-)

^ THIS! Love the way you think. :)

by Anonymousreply 445May 1, 2019 9:32 PM

There was a sighting of Timmy today in Budapest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446May 1, 2019 9:45 PM

R446 thanks for sharing! that woman who saw him leaving the hotel in aqaba said his hair is long too

by Anonymousreply 447May 1, 2019 10:46 PM

You're welcome. :) Always love Timmy sightings. Glad to hear his hair is long. He must look so good! - sigh -

by Anonymousreply 448May 1, 2019 11:03 PM

Armie is probably in London! Rehearsal for Rebecca started!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449May 1, 2019 11:03 PM

R446 "He loves those pods!" what did he mean?

by Anonymousreply 450May 1, 2019 11:08 PM

A short plane ride to see his lover! Kill two birds with one stone.

by Anonymousreply 451May 1, 2019 11:13 PM

R450 nespresso coffee pods.

by Anonymousreply 452May 1, 2019 11:22 PM

I'm so glad Timmy's hair will be long for Dune. Can't wait to see him, must be so pretty.

Tree birds with a stone even r351, Timmy can also help him with his English accent lol

by Anonymousreply 453May 1, 2019 11:25 PM

oops, I meant r451

by Anonymousreply 454May 1, 2019 11:26 PM

R452 oh right, thanks

by Anonymousreply 455May 1, 2019 11:34 PM

I think Armie is now living his parallel life

by Anonymousreply 456May 1, 2019 11:55 PM

Yes, r456. The one where he's actually happy which = with Timmy and without Liz.

by Anonymousreply 457May 2, 2019 2:36 AM

I’m sure Armie was happy to be able to get away to Europe for a bit on his own and have some freedom to do whatever he wants. Business and pleasure, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 458May 2, 2019 2:54 AM

The pleasure part being Timothee, r458. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 459May 2, 2019 3:25 AM

So Armie is MIA presumably somewhere in Europe around the same time that Timmy has a break in filming and today he tweets a song with some very interesting lyrics that he also happened to tweet during TIFF. What a bunch of crazy coincidences.

by Anonymousreply 460May 2, 2019 9:15 PM

What's the song?

by Anonymousreply 461May 2, 2019 9:22 PM

R461 Last year at Tiff he posted the cover version of this song by Jack Broadbent. Lhe lyrics are really something...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462May 2, 2019 9:26 PM

Lol ngl when he liked that video of Pete talking about Timmy my first thought was that maybe he was planning on seeing Timmy soon (although that seemed very unlikely at the time) and was feeling nostalgic or whatever, just because it was so random and unlike him. We still don’t really know anything but this has been a very interesting turn of events, to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 463May 2, 2019 9:29 PM

Given how rarely he tweets anymore and that it's the same song he tweeted on the famous reunion day at TIFF, hmmm sus for sure.

by Anonymousreply 464May 2, 2019 9:49 PM

The only think everyone seems to agree on is that Timmy needs to have more sex.

by Anonymousreply 465May 2, 2019 9:58 PM

He’s probably having some right now.

by Anonymousreply 466May 2, 2019 10:06 PM

What a bunch of crazy coincidences.

Not coincidences at all. Can't believe some people still believe that when it's all so beyond obvious.

That's what he's been doing since Armie got there, r465. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 467May 2, 2019 10:16 PM

R467 He looks like a lusty young man. Armie might need a relief pitcher.

by Anonymousreply 468May 2, 2019 10:26 PM

Oooooh anniversary sex.

by Anonymousreply 469May 2, 2019 10:47 PM

Did you guys see on Twitter that Tim has been spotted dining with Harry Styles in Budapest?

by Anonymousreply 470May 2, 2019 11:45 PM

Link please

by Anonymousreply 471May 2, 2019 11:57 PM

Why do I have a feeling this is total bs

by Anonymousreply 472May 3, 2019 12:05 AM

r470 yeah right, HS is asking TC to be his date to the Met Ball

by Anonymousreply 473May 3, 2019 12:24 AM

Oh geez, is someone trolling just because of the earlier speculation? So scared lol

by Anonymousreply 474May 3, 2019 12:30 AM

R473, that is exactly what is happening! They're meeting to plot out their scenes in Dune 2. That fight is going to be erotic.

What are you scared about, R474? You sound like a spaz.

by Anonymousreply 475May 3, 2019 1:21 AM

I'm sure you'd volunteer in a second to be that relief pitcher, r468. We all would! lol But you're right, he's young and full of um, energy I'm sure. I know people hate when I bring up astrology, but Capricorns are famous for having amazing stamina in the bedroom. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 476May 3, 2019 2:41 AM

Unbelievable. A magazine interviewed Timothée's most famous fan Derek. They'd do anything to write about Tim one way or another.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477May 3, 2019 3:18 AM

Saw this on this Twitter:

Latest intel from the #dune2020 set is that minimal reshoots/pickups will be necessary. Director #DenisVilleneuve is reportedly "muy simpatico" with lead actor @RealChalamet who has no problems doing up to 7 takes of one shot to get it just right. They are both perfectionists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478May 3, 2019 3:22 AM

^^^ That guy is a troll who always pretends to have inside info about Timmy that he either makes up or gets from here.

by Anonymousreply 479May 3, 2019 3:31 AM

Oh lily hire a new stylist ASAP no one should have let you out of the house like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480May 3, 2019 3:40 AM

Ohhh......r479. I didn't know that. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 481May 3, 2019 3:43 AM

Armie is in NYC right now:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482May 3, 2019 4:26 AM

R480 why she is dressed like an old lady

by Anonymousreply 483May 3, 2019 4:30 AM

She’s got a horrid hairline. She’s the text book definition of nepotism. Her legs her huge and her upper torso is skinny. She shouldn’t be a model

by Anonymousreply 484May 3, 2019 4:42 AM

r482 looking for fried chicken, Armie? anyways, why'd he be there?

by Anonymousreply 485May 3, 2019 5:25 AM

R470, as if Harry would go to Budapest. Does he know where it is?

by Anonymousreply 486May 3, 2019 7:01 AM

Muriel ban R480. Sick of ppl bringing her up for no reason. There is nothing going on between the two.

by Anonymousreply 487May 3, 2019 7:04 AM

Unless it relates to timmy she doesn't need bringing up in this thread anymore, no matter how tragic the hairlines getting

Armie must be there for something work related, but not bear grylls - was that even real? Maybe happening later, but not this week as Liz tried to insinuate. I'm not at all convinced he's been in NY for the whole week he's been off the radar, wonder what he's been up to...

by Anonymousreply 488May 3, 2019 10:35 AM

+ for the person linking that gerard weirdo, he doesn't know shit. He made this one up after we talked here about that intimacy coordinator article a while ago. I keep seeing fan accounts in IG mention his tweets & thinking their legit, it's embarrassing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489May 3, 2019 11:13 AM

If Armie has been in NY this past week, I’m surprised he wasn’t papped sooner, especially if he’s staying at The Bowery. That place is pap central.

by Anonymousreply 490May 3, 2019 12:12 PM

He probably just stopped off in NYC for a bit on his way to London

by Anonymousreply 491May 3, 2019 12:18 PM

I mean, if you really want to tinhat about it maybe he hasn’t actually been in NY this whole time but made a stop there for whatever reason. It is kinda weird that not a single person saw him in NY for more than a week now and then he gets papped in broad daylight yesterday. I guess we’ll never really know.

by Anonymousreply 492May 3, 2019 12:24 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493May 3, 2019 12:27 PM

R487 laughing at new lily content is way more entertaining than the million of tired old charmie shitposts. Sorry if you don’t have a sense of humor

by Anonymousreply 494May 3, 2019 1:18 PM

R488 do you not see the irony of saying lily shouldn’t be discussed unless related to timmy, and then talking about armie and Liz doing things not related to Tim in the next breath??

Take a chill pill. Lily and Tim are connected in the public eye so she’s fair game.

by Anonymousreply 495May 3, 2019 1:21 PM

Armie looking fine. Is it true he only started posting songs on twitter after meeting Timmy?

by Anonymousreply 496May 3, 2019 1:33 PM

R495 exactly. And at least she has been in a movie with him, unlike Harry and Liz

by Anonymousreply 497May 3, 2019 1:45 PM

R493 she doesnt have class and her walking its just lame, her mother looks so much better

by Anonymousreply 498May 3, 2019 1:51 PM

Armie looks like he has recently shaved. :)

by Anonymousreply 499May 3, 2019 2:01 PM

Is that because Timmy prefers him shaved? :)

by Anonymousreply 500May 3, 2019 2:16 PM

Armie looking hot af in NY. :) Guess time away from Liz does him good. lol But everyone is saying he's been MIA for like over a week. Is that really true? It doesn't seem like Liz posted that long ago that he was out of town. Unless she was lying which, knowing her could be possible.

by Anonymousreply 501May 3, 2019 2:24 PM

R501 She posted in a story that he was out of town a few days ago but he hasn’t been seen in LA or in her stories since April 25th, I think - when she implied he was off with Bear Grylls. I don’t think she meant he had just left when she wrote that he was out of town.

by Anonymousreply 502May 3, 2019 3:02 PM

Thanks, r502. :)

by Anonymousreply 503May 3, 2019 3:25 PM

Here’s what we know: The last time Armie was seen in LA was April 24th in a pic Liz posted with all the moving people. Liz was out shopping with the producer of Bear’s show on April 25th and said that they’re just trying to survive like their husbands and tagged Bear Grylls. Bear Grylls was in Italy April 23-27th and then went to London. Armie was not seen or heard from till yesterday when he appeared in NYC. Last night Liz said in an IG story that he was on a plane, so in those NYC pap pics he was probably heading to the airport to go home. Where’s he’s been or what he’s been up to up until yesterday is anyone’s guess.

by Anonymousreply 504May 3, 2019 3:25 PM

Armie looks fantastic in NYC. Hope we get some good photos of the Rebecca shoot

by Anonymousreply 505May 3, 2019 3:46 PM

and if he's recently shaved it was to avoid beard burn on timmy's delicate face. no way they were going to miss their anniversary.

by Anonymousreply 506May 3, 2019 3:47 PM

Don't forget Ben Wheatley's IG post. There was a rehearsel in London. Armie could have been there and then flew to New York. What he did in NY... idk...

by Anonymousreply 507May 3, 2019 4:00 PM

What Liz says and the dates of her stories mean frankly shit. She's lying and back posting like nobody's business.

by Anonymousreply 508May 3, 2019 4:07 PM

Armie's glowing, best he's looked in months. Funny how that only happens when he's with Timmy or faaar away from Liz.

by Anonymousreply 509May 3, 2019 4:20 PM

True, the married life doesn't suit him anymore.

by Anonymousreply 510May 3, 2019 4:22 PM

josh brolin is filming today. his family was on set

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511May 3, 2019 4:43 PM

LRD attended the Chanel Cruise 2020 show today in Paris with her mom. Wonder if she will go the Met Gala on Monday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512May 3, 2019 5:01 PM

Who does her makeup?? She looks mid 40s. Why not something more natural and lighter around her eyes. She must smoke a great deal her skin tone is hideous

by Anonymousreply 513May 3, 2019 5:05 PM

Is also the pout, she and Timothee could be no more different in front of the cameras, she becomes a 40 bitter divorcee, while he looks like a really young and carefree 18 year old.

by Anonymousreply 514May 3, 2019 5:14 PM

The drought is REAL!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515May 3, 2019 5:21 PM

If that outfit is Chanel she is wearing it’s so cheap looking and fits so badly

by Anonymousreply 516May 3, 2019 5:22 PM

timmy is always fresh and charming. her completely opposite

by Anonymousreply 517May 3, 2019 5:23 PM

also this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518May 3, 2019 5:28 PM

R518 obviously that’s nothing compared to getting an Oscar nom or meeting your idols but this kind of stuff must really make his life seem surreal sometimes. Must be so weird

by Anonymousreply 519May 3, 2019 5:51 PM

I like the cover art for “Find Me”

by Anonymousreply 520May 3, 2019 6:09 PM

Armie and Timmy have a terrible taste for beard, Lily and Liz look like two demons wearing wigs and make up, they're empty, vain and have no talent for anything but to use other's fame

by Anonymousreply 521May 3, 2019 6:17 PM

So ready for this book...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522May 3, 2019 6:18 PM

The colors of the book are beautiful. Who is residing in Rome ?

by Anonymousreply 523May 3, 2019 6:44 PM

R521 I'm usually not someone who comments on Lily... But good God... she has the sex appeal of a schoolbus fire. The video from yesterday and the pics from today....

R522 Really love the cover. Can't wait to read it.

by Anonymousreply 524May 3, 2019 6:46 PM

R522, my guess is that Andre would need to share royalties with Tim, Armie and Luca, but especially with the first two. Their interaction and relationship is what has fuelled interest in a sequel.

by Anonymousreply 525May 3, 2019 6:53 PM

This is funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526May 3, 2019 7:13 PM

R526 damn that’s gonna be awkward to watch.

by Anonymousreply 527May 3, 2019 7:14 PM

R526 he's bound to be asked, and I'm predicting a very awkward laugh-vague-skirting around answering response lol. I'm weirdly looking forward to seeing how timmy deals with all this when its promo & award season - whether he'll keep being a ridiculously bad liar, or whether he gets some serious PR training lol, OR they just keep on avoiding public talk about the whole thing like the plague (but this will be much harder this year around with them both being in the movie). TBH I'm finding it very hard to picture timmy talking about it in person and doing the whole official confirmation shit. Very interesting to see how it all pans out. Just hoping it doesn't get TOO much more embarrassing, a little less Tabloid Timmy

by Anonymousreply 528May 3, 2019 7:25 PM

I know someone who works post-production at Hireworks. He is not working on The King, but some of his colleges are. He heard that the movie is heading back to the editing bay. At this point quality wise unreleasable... One guy said. "Kind of a tonal mess."

by Anonymousreply 529May 3, 2019 7:54 PM

I wonder why Armie appears in Mrs's stories only on the weekend, it's friday and there he is

by Anonymousreply 530May 3, 2019 8:05 PM

She’s back posting again. The guy isn’t at home at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 531May 3, 2019 8:12 PM

R529 can't say I can take your word 100% given people who have made up this kind of thing before, but interesting if true...maybe not too surprising. I'm not really expecting this film itself to be amazing tbh, but do hope the performances are better

Is Armie appearing on weekends a relatively new thing from last year? or have people just started to notice and it's always been a thing (and I wouldn't trust that story to be new anyway). She's multiple times put a lot of effort into placing armie & her where they aren't, and it's weird

by Anonymousreply 532May 3, 2019 8:27 PM

R531 and R532 Wait, That storie with Armie and Ford is old?

by Anonymousreply 533May 3, 2019 8:35 PM

I know she lies a lot and manipulated timelines but I do think he’s home now.

by Anonymousreply 534May 3, 2019 8:36 PM

R533 not saying for sure, just that there's every chance it is (even if he is home). I do think he is back by now, after his week long mystery disappearance

by Anonymousreply 535May 3, 2019 8:41 PM

idk Armie's hair looks longer than in the NYC pics to me.

by Anonymousreply 536May 3, 2019 8:55 PM

R536 I didn't notice anything about his hair, but about his beard, in that pic in NY he was shaved and it was taken yesterday, but in E's storie his beard in long

by Anonymousreply 537May 3, 2019 9:12 PM

I really want to believe that Armie went to see Timmy but would Elizabeth really let Armie leave her and the kids for a week so he could go visit him? She would have a fit.

by Anonymousreply 538May 3, 2019 9:18 PM

Now that you mention it r537 yup, also his face looks pretty bloated like it looked a few weeks ago. For now, I'm not convinced it's not a backpost, let's see if something else pops up.

r538 he may have not visited Timmy in which case I'm sure it's not because of Liz. He's shown he cares very little about her feelings nowadays. Whatever he's been doing, he's been doing it away from her for over a week and he looks better and happier than he's looked with her in months.

by Anonymousreply 539May 3, 2019 9:29 PM

R538 I don’t think Liz gets much say in matters regarding Timmy. Maybe other things but not that. If it was up to her they’d probably never see each other again after the promo tour ended.

by Anonymousreply 540May 3, 2019 9:30 PM

R538 Elizabeth loves her life of Cleópatra more than she loves Armie, he gave her an amazing house, an amazing life and three bakeries so she could play as business woman. She lets Armie do whatever thing he wants, even to have a lover unless he never takes this life full of expensive things and travels from her

by Anonymousreply 541May 3, 2019 9:31 PM

Armie looks great. These pics remind me of when Timmy practically disappeared in LA for a week before the Oscars and then reappeared looking so rejuvenated and glowing lol. Same type of phenomenon.

by Anonymousreply 542May 3, 2019 9:35 PM

Did you notice Armie got two new tatoos on his knees?

by Anonymousreply 543May 3, 2019 9:40 PM

R543 What?

by Anonymousreply 544May 3, 2019 9:46 PM

He just posted an IG story of a photo from jordan (if someone can link it I cant rn)

by Anonymousreply 545May 3, 2019 9:50 PM

R545

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546May 3, 2019 9:53 PM

R545 What coincidence! Armie is back and Timmy Just landed in Jordan. Where they were?

by Anonymousreply 547May 3, 2019 9:54 PM

R547 I think Tim posted an old pic. He’s supposed to be in Budapest now.

by Anonymousreply 548May 3, 2019 9:55 PM

R544 Armie's new tatoo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549May 3, 2019 9:59 PM

Timmy be backposting too 😒 At least we know he's alive, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 550May 3, 2019 10:00 PM

R549 that's carpet burn...

by Anonymousreply 551May 3, 2019 10:02 PM

R546 thanks! Him & will both posting pics from jordan at similar times, cute

R549 whats the full photo? They could be anyones knees lol

by Anonymousreply 552May 3, 2019 10:02 PM

R552 I don't have it

by Anonymousreply 553May 3, 2019 10:05 PM

R552 We'll discover, Armie won't be in pants Forever

by Anonymousreply 554May 3, 2019 10:08 PM

That's not carpet burn, it may not be a tattoo but it's obvious something's drawn/written on his knees.

by Anonymousreply 555May 3, 2019 10:10 PM

The fucking desert... meh.

by Anonymousreply 556May 3, 2019 10:14 PM

he posted another story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557May 3, 2019 10:15 PM

he posted a video too, featuring will and his swinging feet lol. It's cute. Looks like they're in a sport hall..?

by Anonymousreply 558May 3, 2019 10:16 PM

What is the song playing in r557's link? Anyone know? I thought I heard the word "naked" in it. lol

by Anonymousreply 559May 3, 2019 10:17 PM

Well, it's past midnight in Budapest. Probably lying in his bed, scrolling through some pics and videos he has taken in Jordan. Maybe he will find something else that's frustrating and post it soon.

by Anonymousreply 560May 3, 2019 10:21 PM

This chain of events is weird.....

by Anonymousreply 561May 3, 2019 10:22 PM

-R599 Bob Dylan

by Anonymousreply 562May 3, 2019 10:25 PM

R561 lol, I agree.

by Anonymousreply 563May 3, 2019 10:25 PM

R562 interesting, maybe it’s some kind of clue.

by Anonymousreply 564May 3, 2019 10:27 PM

R562 is it really? With this and brians recent IG follow, could we be getting an official announcement about BOTT soon..? Hope so. Also I just remembered, was that person who claimed timmy was gonna meet with Luca or A director in May full of shit or was it based on something? With this stuff, and timmy seeming to have a week off shooting + being in europe (+ armie being missing, if he's involved) maybe there's some link to his next project

by Anonymousreply 565May 3, 2019 10:33 PM

Bob Dylan, "Ballad of a Thin Man". I think it's a clue. Timothée isn't typically into Dylan as far as his musical tastes go.

by Anonymousreply 566May 3, 2019 10:33 PM

Well gee two stories in less than an hour, I wonder what put him in this generous mood.

by Anonymousreply 567May 3, 2019 10:34 PM

I've seen multiple people say he had time off this week and I'm curious how do they know that? Is it an assumption? If so, based on what?

by Anonymousreply 568May 3, 2019 10:36 PM

R568 I'm personalty just basing it off the fact they probably didn't get straight back into filming immediately after arriving in budapest, a lot of the other actors seemed to take time away, I think the set was still being set up, timmy spotted at a cafe I guess? It is just an assumption though. Might not have had a whole week off, but I think a few days at least for sure after landing in Budapest

by Anonymousreply 569May 3, 2019 10:39 PM

Well just bc they're not filming doesn't mean he's not working...But ok obviously he should get some days off here and there, it's such a long shoot.

by Anonymousreply 570May 3, 2019 10:44 PM

He just posted a selfie now.

by Anonymousreply 571May 3, 2019 10:48 PM

its kind of creepy lol

by Anonymousreply 572May 3, 2019 10:49 PM

He really has his fans wrapped around his little Pinkie. Quit teasing Timmy

by Anonymousreply 573May 3, 2019 10:50 PM

I wonder why he’s posting so much all of a sudden after months of nothing besides the video of him and Will in Jordan in the desert?

by Anonymousreply 574May 3, 2019 10:53 PM

Kinda weird but still hot

by Anonymousreply 575May 3, 2019 10:53 PM

Maybe his actual time off started today?

by Anonymousreply 576May 3, 2019 10:56 PM

It’s 1am in Budapest. Maybe he’s bored and can’t sleep now that Armie has left.

by Anonymousreply 577May 3, 2019 10:57 PM

Strange things have been happening this week.

by Anonymousreply 578May 3, 2019 10:59 PM

you've fulfilled the charmies wish on tumblr (they wanted selfie not feet) now fulfill DL s wish and post a pic of your pink hole Timmy, if you're bored (feels like he's full on lurking on tmblr)

by Anonymousreply 579May 3, 2019 10:59 PM

R576 I think it's the opposite, free times over and he's about to start working everyday next week like Brian said. It's all backposting.

Maybe this was all meant to coincide with find me cover reveal. This weeks been strange - sudden sm activities from both boys, some whereabouts unknown...

by Anonymousreply 580May 3, 2019 11:00 PM

R577 When was he spotted at the cafe in Budapest? Wasn't that long ago, I doubt Armie would travel all the way to Budapest just to stay for one-two days at most. I think Armie's disappearance has nothing to do with Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 581May 3, 2019 11:01 PM

It’s pretty funny how both Armie and Timmy “re-emerged” almost at the same time. That can’t be a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 582May 3, 2019 11:01 PM

R581 We don’t know where Armie has been and for how long. Things have been very weird.

by Anonymousreply 583May 3, 2019 11:03 PM

Idk the ins and outs but given everything, I do think they were together at some point.

by Anonymousreply 584May 3, 2019 11:05 PM

I don't think it's a reach to think Timmy had this week off and actually came back to NYC for a few days. He does miss his home town when he's away for any extended period. And, why was Armie in NYC to begin with?

by Anonymousreply 585May 3, 2019 11:07 PM

Wish we could get some answers for once but of course that would be too simple. Everything has to be a mystery.

by Anonymousreply 586May 3, 2019 11:11 PM

Wow. His hair is long maybe those sightings of him were real.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587May 3, 2019 11:12 PM

Obviously if they met up they’re not going to let us know. It would be very hard to explain it away as a platonic rendezvous.

by Anonymousreply 588May 3, 2019 11:15 PM

R587 he looks a lot less creepy here and much hotter lol Wonder how they're styling his hair for Paul? I thought it would be shorter than its looking now

by Anonymousreply 589May 3, 2019 11:15 PM

End of May is going to be intersting. Dune will be filming in Budapest for the rest of the shoot. Armie starts Rebecca in London very, very soon. Luca will be in Italy for his HBO series. Everyone is onyl a few hours from each other. I would still bet good money on Armie being in Blood on the Tracks too!

by Anonymousreply 590May 3, 2019 11:21 PM

They create more hysteria/speculation with the secrecy, unintentionally or not. But of course they don’t owe anyone anything and can do whatever they want.

by Anonymousreply 591May 3, 2019 11:27 PM

I mean as long as Armie's still married they don't really have a choice. People already find their relationship weird as it is. This way only their most obsessed fans who follow their every move speculate about it, for the rest Armie's happily married, Timmy's got a gf and they're just bros.

by Anonymousreply 592May 3, 2019 11:46 PM

R591 It’s not just that. It’s also the ~cryptic clues~, or at least what can be interpreted as such. Like that song Armie tweeted yesterday, for example. Maybe he meant nothing by it and just likes the song but given how rarely he tweets nowadays, surely he knows people will read into the lyrics and would also know that he tweeted it on TIFF reunion day AND that people have been speculating about his whereabouts, lol. You can’t tell me they don’t know what is being said given how much they both lurk.

by Anonymousreply 593May 3, 2019 11:46 PM

I think they def enjoy fucking with fans and I think they enjoy the speculation. I don’t know if they enjoy it because there’s nothing going on between them and they just want to have some fun with the rumors or they enjoy it because there is something going on between them but they still want to have some fun with it.

by Anonymousreply 594May 3, 2019 11:54 PM

Soon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595May 3, 2019 11:56 PM

It's just interesting that Armie tweets so rarely these days yet he went and tweeted [italic]that[/italic] song, then Timmy, who's even more of a sm hermit, has a sudden bout of posting the same day Armie appears looking happy and refreshed after being weirdly MIA.

by Anonymousreply 596May 3, 2019 11:59 PM

Those knees are Harry Styles’. From new photos of him out in LA today! Not sure why someone is posting that here lol

by Anonymousreply 597May 4, 2019 12:22 AM

hahaha y'all stop trolling.

by Anonymousreply 598May 4, 2019 12:26 AM

R580 i think the same way. he probably took this week off. he was the only actor who stayed in jordan during the whole month of april. it makes same for him to have a break, just for a few days this week.

by Anonymousreply 599May 4, 2019 12:27 AM

R599 *sense

by Anonymousreply 600May 4, 2019 12:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!