Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Britney Spears has been in a mental facility since January. Against her will.

Discuss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315April 27, 2019 4:50 AM

Her career has been perpetrated against our will for the last 20 years. She should be waiting tables ar a Waffle House in Louisiana.

by Anonymousreply 1April 17, 2019 1:57 PM

She’s not allowed to drive. She won’t take her meds. Her daddy threatened to close her new Vegas tour for her to take her meds, and she wouldn’t. Show canceled, shipped to mental nut house. So sad.

by Anonymousreply 2April 17, 2019 2:16 PM

What does she take medication for?

by Anonymousreply 3April 17, 2019 2:16 PM

Is she still fat?

by Anonymousreply 4April 17, 2019 2:22 PM

Where are you reading this OP? Isn’t she on some song show as a judge?

by Anonymousreply 5April 17, 2019 2:22 PM

Sad, but better her being in there getting help than out and hurting herself or/and others (like her kids). Hope she's able to stabilize.

by Anonymousreply 6April 17, 2019 2:25 PM

R6 is posting from 2007. Give it up.

by Anonymousreply 7April 17, 2019 2:26 PM

That asshole father is thirsty

by Anonymousreply 8April 17, 2019 2:48 PM

Maybe they're trying to hide her from her Arabian stallion?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 17, 2019 3:21 PM

It is NOT a nuthouse!

by Anonymousreply 10April 17, 2019 3:25 PM

She's been caring for her very ill father and she's not coping well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 17, 2019 3:26 PM

In truth, she's recovering from the rough rides her phenomenal boyfriend and his dick of death have been inflicting on her petite pussy.

by Anonymousreply 12April 17, 2019 3:31 PM

OP is actually not making this up. This is what they are referring to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 17, 2019 3:32 PM

I'm not seeing any reputable news source confirming this so I'm assuming it's bullshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 17, 2019 3:41 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 15April 17, 2019 3:44 PM

I doubt this is the case. California is a state that heavily favors the civil liberties of the mentally ill. As a psychiatry resident at UCLA, I went to the mental health court every week and was constantly amazed at how many times judges release folks from psychiatric holds (10 day and 30 day) who need to be treated inpatient.

Placing holds on patients is the leading source of malpractice litigation (after suicide) for psychiatrists and is not taken lightly.

by Anonymousreply 16April 17, 2019 3:45 PM

What would you prefer, OP? Video of Britney, naked and screaming, as she careens through a Walmart?

by Anonymousreply 17April 17, 2019 3:46 PM

She should go on Wendy Williams so they can dish about their messy lives.

by Anonymousreply 18April 17, 2019 3:48 PM

Her mother has been giving hints on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 17, 2019 3:49 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 17, 2019 3:50 PM

They drummed her out of Las Vegas. So she came crawling back to LA . . .

by Anonymousreply 21April 17, 2019 3:52 PM

Did she ever make it with Kim Kardashian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 17, 2019 3:52 PM

Fortunately for Britney, she doesn't have to actually be there for her show to go on.

by Anonymousreply 23April 17, 2019 3:52 PM

They should remake "Valley of the Dolls" with Britney as Neeley, Paris Hilton as Jennifer, Beyonce as Anne, and Madonna as Helen Lawson. I'd pay just to see how bad it would be.

by Anonymousreply 24April 17, 2019 4:06 PM

boomers sure are obsessed with money, fame and success

by Anonymousreply 25April 17, 2019 4:21 PM

R25 and millennials arent?

by Anonymousreply 26April 17, 2019 4:25 PM

I would say she’s destined to become a member of the “27 club” but I think she’s older than that now.

by Anonymousreply 27April 17, 2019 4:29 PM

R27 37 club.

And ha! Yours was the 27th reply.

by Anonymousreply 28April 17, 2019 11:22 PM

Also note that Britney is only a year older than Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana were when they died.

by Anonymousreply 29April 17, 2019 11:23 PM

Britney would've been broke or dead if not for her father. She's very mentally unwell and put her own children's lives in danger multiple times. She is always watched closely.

Her mom and boyfriend are both eager to get their hands on he big bucks badly. Britney's dad is far from perfect, but he was the best and most stable person to handle everything.

by Anonymousreply 30April 17, 2019 11:43 PM

This is what happens when you shove a talentless hack down the publics throat.

by Anonymousreply 31April 17, 2019 11:51 PM

I agree with r30. At least one judge signed off on the conservatorship for her father. He's also continued to work-- no doubt he lives off her earnings, but he's a professional chef or something like that. I do not trust the mother at all. Britney is obviously very ill. Her full medical history has never been disclosed.

by Anonymousreply 32April 17, 2019 11:56 PM

If she can hang on for 2 or 3 weeks Kim Kuntrashian will have passed the bar and will beable to represent her. #FREEBRITBRIT

by Anonymousreply 33April 17, 2019 11:57 PM

Britney isn’t talentless. She was great her first few years.

by Anonymousreply 34April 18, 2019 12:15 AM

Is she bipolar? Schizoaffective?

by Anonymousreply 35April 18, 2019 12:51 AM

She was diagnosed bipolar back in 2007.

by Anonymousreply 36April 18, 2019 12:52 AM

It's interesting to me what "X factor ", no pun intended, causes breakdowns in certain people, while others manage to function. Her peer Christina Aguilera, was thrust early into the limelight and grew up in an abusive home, and yet seems to do OK. Amanda Bynes is another example. Why did she go completely off the deep end while other Nickelodeon stars managed to function.

by Anonymousreply 37April 18, 2019 12:56 AM

R37 maybe different people react differently to different situations?

by Anonymousreply 38April 18, 2019 12:59 AM

R38 Yes I suppose it sounds silly reading it. I've just always been interested in how the psyche develops.

by Anonymousreply 39April 18, 2019 1:02 AM

Britney was never a gifted vocalist but she had a genuine charisma and presence during those early years. In hindsight, it's almost shocking how quickly things went to shit.

by Anonymousreply 40April 18, 2019 1:06 AM

Britney had a nervous breakdown last year. From there after she was taken off of olanzapine and put on a mixture of Seroquel, and Dexedrine for cognitive difficulties. A very bad mix for her and she decided to quietly stop taking it. Long story short, ten year's worth of treatment down the drain. But it makes sense. Anyone who knows the ins-and-outs of Britney's life knows her issues were never addressed just repressed through medication and non-stop work.

She is bipolar with schizoaffextive tendencies and clinical depression.

She's a walking shell of her old self.

by Anonymousreply 41April 18, 2019 1:10 AM

Britney was a vocalist since childhood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 18, 2019 1:11 AM

What’s your source, R41?

by Anonymousreply 43April 18, 2019 1:14 AM

I am the source.

by Anonymousreply 44April 18, 2019 1:16 AM

r41, could you explain what "cognitive difficulties" means? Thank you

by Anonymousreply 45April 18, 2019 1:18 AM

"Her mom and boyfriend are both eager to get their hands on he big bucks badly."

Her idiot mother is a money grubbing cunt/famewhore, along the lines of Stephanie Safechuck and Judy Robson.

by Anonymousreply 46April 18, 2019 1:18 AM

R42 Yes, if you like nasal, twangy, off tune vocals. There's reason she almost always lip-sync's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 18, 2019 1:21 AM

R47 that’s when she’s dancing. Many artists lip sing and not while dancing. Her dancing wasn’t Lady Gaga small moves. Britney literally threw her body all over the stage.

She sang live well many times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 18, 2019 1:23 AM

Here she is singing acapella while shooting Crossroads. Her lower register is lovely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 18, 2019 1:29 AM

Remember, Frances Farmer.

by Anonymousreply 50April 18, 2019 1:48 AM

Here r49 - More astounding vocals!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 18, 2019 1:56 AM

Again. AS SHES DANCING.

Are you dumb?

by Anonymousreply 52April 18, 2019 1:58 AM

R45 She suffers symptoms similar to that of ADHD as a result of depression; racing thoughts, concentration difficulties, etc.

by Anonymousreply 53April 18, 2019 1:59 AM

Same with Amanda Bynes. Stops taking her meds and things spiral out of control. Wondering if she and Britney are in the same facility.

by Anonymousreply 54April 18, 2019 2:02 AM

i think the media did a 180 on her which fueled her collapse

by Anonymousreply 55April 18, 2019 2:42 AM

I'm hoping she'll be ok, she seemed like a sweet person. I feel bad for her, and I rarely feel bad for celebrities who have troubles.

by Anonymousreply 56April 18, 2019 7:44 AM

"Overprotected" is on the February 2002 GapKids In-Store Playlist!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 18, 2019 11:32 AM

A decade of treatment doesn't "go down the drain" because of a medication change. If she needs medication to function, then the prior decade of being on medication that worked isn't "lost" because of a current medication problem.

And if this was nothing more than a medication management situation, she wouldn't be in an in-patient facility for 30 days, let alone since January.

Dexedrine is an amphetamine and Seroquel (quetiapine) is basically a sleeping pill, and I can't imagine when they'd be prescribed together. It sounds like you're claiming she's taking an upper when she gets up and a downer to get to sleep a la Judy Garland in her studio days, and that doesn't sound believable.

by Anonymousreply 58April 18, 2019 12:26 PM

I don’t B or know her songs but find what I’ve read so far almost tragic.

by Anonymousreply 59April 18, 2019 12:38 PM

She screams childhood sexual abuse.

by Anonymousreply 60April 18, 2019 12:58 PM

She stopped taking her meds cause she’s fine. They use them to keep her foggy and a fucking robot. She is trying to get the conservator shit taken away, cause it was supposed to be done in 2009. The deal was she make an album, do a tour and take her meds and prove that she is still able to function etc. and the stupid shit ends and she gets joint custody of her kids as well as her rights back.

She did all that. She did the Circus album, the Circus tour (still her best selling tour) and remained on her meds and showed she was able to function and be stable. Well after that they decided to cancel the deal on her cause her father put a stop to it and that led her to have another meltdown.

Her issue isn’t she’s sick. Her issue is she’s tired of feeling controlled like a puppet and she has no freedom. She shaved her head cause she was sick of people constantly touching her. If she has no hair they have no reason to touch her. She hates peoples hands on her. I’m the same way to be honest.

This is a woman being held somewhere AGAINST HER WILL simply cause she won’t take the meds they want her to cause she doesn’t like how they make her feel. Why won’t they allow her to go back on her old meds? There’s something fishy about what they’re doing to her.

Also, her father had Domination canceled and told them to blame it on his illness. He has full control. The woman can’t even buy a burger if she wants without his permission. It’s sick if you think about it.

by Anonymousreply 61April 18, 2019 1:00 PM

PS I fully believe women that end up like her and Amanda Bynes were raped since childhood.

Their parents sold them for money and fame.

by Anonymousreply 62April 18, 2019 1:01 PM

R61 - BS is a “product” and not a person to the people in her life. She has no sense of self or identity. She will die early like Whitney, Ana Nicole Smith, and Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 63April 18, 2019 1:05 PM

Amanda Bynes r62 is schizophrenic. That can happen to anyone. You’re either predisposed to it or you’re not. Britney is a whole other case.

by Anonymousreply 64April 18, 2019 1:09 PM

R63 that’s the issue and why so many are upset by what’s happening to her. Imagine the people in your life looking at you as nothing more than $$$? You aren’t a human, you’re their money machine, and that includes your own father who won’t allow you to live your own life. If you wanna run to the store you can’t unless he approves. If you wanna go to a restaurant with your man you can’t unless he approves. If you want your man to come over he can’t unless dad approves.

No.

Let the woman live her life. Her kids are older now. They will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 65April 18, 2019 1:20 PM

And don’t get me started on K-Fed using her to live his luxurious lifestyle and take care of his many kids with all the women he knocks up.

by Anonymousreply 66April 18, 2019 1:20 PM

R65 - you nailed it. I wonder if she has any true friends that are seriously concerned about her beyond the money/fame aspect. There must be someone.

by Anonymousreply 67April 18, 2019 1:27 PM

R67 her sister must care.

by Anonymousreply 68April 18, 2019 1:30 PM

Yeah the sister. Maybe she needs to move out of California and try a go of a “normal” life.

by Anonymousreply 69April 18, 2019 1:31 PM

R69 that’s what she wants. She’s wanted to retire for years now, and that’s the REAL reason they won’t end the conservatorship. Her father controls her life, cause if she were in control she would be retired in a quiet place with her boys.

She would probably move back down south.

Her people aren’t letting that happen. Gotta keep that money coming in.

It’s really all sad if you think about it. Imagine knowing everyone around you just sees you as money for themselves? No one actually cares? Minus the sister probably.

Her brother is never heard about or seen.

by Anonymousreply 70April 18, 2019 1:39 PM

R58 [Quote] you're claiming she's taking an upper when she gets up and a downer to get to sleep a la Judy Garland in her studio days, and that doesn't sound believable

It doesn't? I think it's very believable. As many other posters have noted, her conservators see Britney as nothing more than a work horse and a machine to make money. Giving her uppers and downers gets her to do the minimal it takes to make a buck and not totally lose it is probably the goal. The change in medications and her recent lucidity is what drove them to institutionalize her and it's going to backfire on them big time. The problem is that Britney won't make it out alive. If she were allowed to talk freely, that would be a big problem for them as she'd reveal what's really been going on for the last 11 years. To save their own asses, the conservators and even her own disgusting father will probably stage a murder and make it look like a "suicide". They'll say she got a bad dosage of meds or she took her own life or there was an "accident" and she didn't make it. Anything to make sure she shuts up about all of this. Plus, they'll see it as her being worth more dead than alive. I'm really worried for her, but I don't think this is going to end well by any stretch of the imagination.

by Anonymousreply 71April 18, 2019 3:52 PM

71 replies & no one mentions that she is a George W. Bush loving republican?

I'm amazed that she was released it the first place.

More of his followers should be in asylums.

You just know this bitch was secretly thrilled will Trumpy.

Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 72April 18, 2019 3:56 PM

She supported Hillary. Not Trump.

by Anonymousreply 73April 18, 2019 3:58 PM

R62 There was a BI over a year ago that suggested that she had slept with powerful men outside the USA (read Middle East) for $/power.

Another one out this year suggested that most actresses/starlets had to sleep with the male perfume makers to get a top rated scent (Jessica Simpson was also suggested).

I think her mindset is due to her having to sleep with others to advance her career.

by Anonymousreply 74April 18, 2019 4:01 PM

R73 Very few of the top 100 pop/rock singers could get away with supporting Trump in public. I still believe Britney supported Trump in the '16 voting booth. It's all about the cash for her. I believe her greed comes from having to sleep her way to the top. It also wouldn't shock me that Trump was one of the power players she slept with for a more access to entertainment industry. She certainly isn't Whitney in the voice department.

The closest Trumpanzee singer that comes to mind is Kid Rock & he hasn't had a pop hit in ages. He seems to be moving towards country music now.

by Anonymousreply 75April 18, 2019 4:11 PM

Disney mind-controlled slave, coming undone.

by Anonymousreply 76April 18, 2019 5:38 PM

She’s a small town girl with a huge heart. I don’t think she can trust anyone anymore though. I think she’s been burned too many times.

by Anonymousreply 77April 18, 2019 5:53 PM

She's under a conservatorship. She's extremely sick and not very bright. I find it hard to believe she even knows who's president, and don't blame her if she supports Republicans. She doesn't control over her own life. She doesn't have custody of her kids. It's not like she has actual power or influence, even over her fans.

by Anonymousreply 78April 18, 2019 6:04 PM

ALL RUMORS in that shitty shameful Newsweek "article".

by Anonymousreply 79April 18, 2019 6:55 PM

R58 I take an upper in the morning and SOMETIMES ambien to sleep. Been doing so for years with full support of GP and Shrink. And no other psychotropes, not even antidepressants. Call me Judy if you will. It's pretty common.

by Anonymousreply 80April 18, 2019 7:00 PM

R75 Britney can't vote so her opinions on these things is irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 81April 18, 2019 7:23 PM

Britney isn’t allowed to vote.

by Anonymousreply 82April 18, 2019 7:32 PM

She might be the only celebrity I truly root for.

by Anonymousreply 83April 18, 2019 7:46 PM

The last time she was locked up when she went off the rails... they continued to release new singles and videos. Her career is manufactured auto-tune shit. She doesn’t even need to be conscious or present to continue her Vegas show.

by Anonymousreply 84April 18, 2019 7:57 PM

Me too R83. She's been manipulated and used her entire life. Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 85April 18, 2019 7:59 PM

She has to make some sort of interview now doesn’t she because of all this. VERY interesting.

by Anonymousreply 86April 18, 2019 8:26 PM

dumb blond, no thanks

by Anonymousreply 87April 18, 2019 8:27 PM

She’s a blonde. Not a blond.

by Anonymousreply 88April 18, 2019 9:32 PM

It’s shocking that people are even still giving a shit about this no-talent hack who hit her peak 20 years ago, and lost her mind a decade ago.

by Anonymousreply 89April 18, 2019 10:55 PM

She has talent.

by Anonymousreply 90April 18, 2019 10:56 PM

I root for her too. I’m bipolar and I’m not sure if that’s what she has or not but I feel so bad for her and worry for her. I’m on seroquel and have been for over 10 years. I’m also on abilify , remeron and gabapentin. That’s a lot of meds. But I don’t feel like a zombie. I have a job that requires a lot of stamina, I work out every day, I spend time with friends and family. I think whatever’s going on with her is more serious than bipolar disorder.

by Anonymousreply 91April 18, 2019 11:05 PM

R91 here again. I also think she has talent. To me it was obvious on her ballad “Everytime” that she has a very pretty voice. She also is a great dancer and has always had loads of charm. She seems like a sweet and lonely person. Pretty sad that her song “Lucky” is exactly how her life turned out.

by Anonymousreply 92April 18, 2019 11:09 PM

She was never a great singer, even when she was little and she would force it out of her gut. But she was a wonderful dancer in her prime and had the kind of charisma that performers like Katy Perry and Ariana Grande can only dream about. She was also very pretty in a beachy way in her youth. That being said, a before and after picture of her should be used as a warning on every tanning bed in America, and I cannot for the life of me figure out what she did to her mouth. I think she's schizophrenic. People with bi-polar disorder don't generally get put under her kind of conservatorship.

And I think her new way of "dancing" might be a modern day equivalent of the Thorazine Shuffle.

by Anonymousreply 93April 18, 2019 11:20 PM

I wonder what they are telling the boys. They have to be wondering what’s going on.

by Anonymousreply 94April 18, 2019 11:29 PM

R92 - so true about the song “Lucky.”

by Anonymousreply 95April 18, 2019 11:30 PM

This thread on twitter literally breaks down the entire Britney situation beautifully.

So disgusting what her team and father are doing to her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 19, 2019 1:00 AM

Sorry. Here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 19, 2019 1:01 AM

Question: at what age does schizophrenia come about? Does it line up with her age at her 2008 meltdown, which would be her at 26??? She is much more than bipolar with all that we know now and her situation. She’s not even allowed to drive.

by Anonymousreply 98April 19, 2019 1:53 AM

It seems that her contract with Satan came with an ironic price tag.

by Anonymousreply 99April 19, 2019 1:53 AM

R98 My understanding is that it starts on average at about 22 /23 but generally starts later in females than males. Personally, I think Britney experienced a psychotic depression worsened by drug use, but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 100April 19, 2019 1:59 AM

R98 late teens early twenties for men. Late twenties to early thirties for women. It can happen at other ages, but those are the most common ages.

by Anonymousreply 101April 19, 2019 2:00 AM

Again. Read the twitter thread. Britney isn’t ill

by Anonymousreply 102April 19, 2019 2:07 AM

I think she has Schizoaffective which is a combination of Schizophrenia and Bipolar. And yes, sometimes Bipolar can be really bad, mostly Bipolar 1 you can get psychotic during manic phases.

by Anonymousreply 103April 19, 2019 2:07 AM

Why would anyone believe some random twitter?

by Anonymousreply 104April 19, 2019 2:10 AM

Cause the Twitter has articles, timestamps and a voicemail from Britney posted. Not just random comments.

by Anonymousreply 105April 19, 2019 2:11 AM

No thank you. I will stick with credible media reports.

by Anonymousreply 106April 19, 2019 2:13 AM

Again... articles posted with facts.

by Anonymousreply 107April 19, 2019 2:15 AM

R81 R82 The Trump family was revealed to have hardly voted over the past couple of decades but their opinions are more relevant then ever so don't give me that.

Also what important election is being held now in America during April 2019 anyway?

by Anonymousreply 108April 19, 2019 2:17 AM

The facts are her father and others are and have been using her as a show pony for $$$ for 11 years. So, she can’t control her own finances and major life decisions because of WHATEVER mental issues she has, but can record music, make videos, perform, tour, etc???? Really?

by Anonymousreply 109April 19, 2019 2:19 AM

R109 EXACTLY.

by Anonymousreply 110April 19, 2019 2:20 AM

Her dad is a piece of shit. After her breakdown he had her seriously doped up with psychiatric meds and pimped her out and made her perform at the VMA awards and then in Las Vegas.

He give ZERO fucks about his daughter. It's always been about the money

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111April 19, 2019 2:41 AM

It's a shame that her mental health has been turned into a hashtag.

by Anonymousreply 112April 19, 2019 2:42 AM

It is strange that she’s so ill that she needs a permanent conservator but she’s ok to work. There are tons of mentally ill homeless people who can’t be forced to accept help. I was under the impression that the was because under the law you have to be a danger to have your rights taken away. Even when committed once the patient got it together they could regain their rights to not take meds or sleep inside. I thought it was only if someone had severe mental health issues ( like Alzheimer’s or severe autism) or developmental delay that they’d need this kind of conservator.

by Anonymousreply 113April 19, 2019 2:56 AM

If her father really cared about her he would have gotten her the mental help she allegedly needs and not let her wear herself out performing. Period. All Britney has to do is go rouge on an interview somewhere and spill the tea. It would break the internet.

by Anonymousreply 114April 19, 2019 3:02 AM

R114 she’s terrified of her father. If she did that he would take her kids away from her permanently.

Again, go read the twitter thread.

by Anonymousreply 115April 19, 2019 3:04 AM

I think all contradictions can exist together.

1) She has been used as a cash cow.

2) Working eventually helped her level out and the last couple years, she was not bloated and stoned looking and seemed to have some light in her eyes. She could move around unassisted and even do strenuous choreography.

3) she may have wanted to continue working, despite her mental illness. What else could she do? She was young and was a huge star and had been performing all her life. Her career and public identity might have been important to her. People think she should have lived quietly but maybe that's the last think she herself wanted.

by Anonymousreply 116April 19, 2019 3:11 AM

Her situation reminds me slightly of Judy Garland's. The once promising child star turned into a severely ill adult abandoned by everyone in her time of need. I don't think anyone reached out to Britney during her 2008 breakdown,though I could be wrong. I don't remember hearing anything about people like Timberlake or anyone she worked with offering any support. Though to be fair, she obviously needed intense professional help.

by Anonymousreply 117April 19, 2019 3:12 AM

r117 well Timberlake is a piece of shit so who would expect him to offer support. The man made fun of homeless people at his own wedding.

by Anonymousreply 118April 19, 2019 3:14 AM

Timberlake used Britney to promote himself and kickstart his solo career.

by Anonymousreply 119April 19, 2019 3:15 AM

This poor girl....hasn't she been through enough?

by Anonymousreply 120April 19, 2019 3:15 AM

R118 Mocking the homeless at a wedding? I had never heard that before, what a nasty little piece of trash.

by Anonymousreply 121April 19, 2019 3:17 AM

R116 she definitely needed help and she may have wanted to work. Still 11 years is a long time to not have a say in her life. Once she leveled out she should have regained at least some of her rights. It’s not like she’s been behaving erratically all this time. Usually mentally ill adults are encouraged to gain some independence unless they’re really out of touch with reality and there’s no hope of getting better.

by Anonymousreply 122April 19, 2019 3:20 AM

He did apologize r121 but he is such a smarmy piece of shit.

And r119 is absolutely right. JT has used Britney to boost his solo career. Cry Me a River was about her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123April 19, 2019 3:22 AM

Ok, what exactly are the symptoms of schizophrenia? And there’s NO WAY in hell she can go back to performing and being under the c-ship now that the cat is out of the bag. Her fans are like rabid dogs now.

by Anonymousreply 124April 19, 2019 3:45 AM

Is she really being held in a castle in England?

by Anonymousreply 125April 19, 2019 3:48 AM

R125 Yes Rose.

by Anonymousreply 126April 19, 2019 4:09 AM

R125 It’s on Datalounge it must be true!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127April 19, 2019 4:37 AM

I always wondered if her 'boyfriends' where just babysitters. The first guy after her breakdown I think was. This new one I'm not so sure. I like her and I hope she gets better.

by Anonymousreply 128April 19, 2019 4:46 AM

R124 hallucinations and delusions. They hear voices. They think the people on TV are talking to them. Sometimes they think a stranger sneezing is a coded message to them. Having conversations with no one can be one of the outward signs. A lot times they’ll try to hide the symptoms.

by Anonymousreply 129April 19, 2019 5:01 AM

Psychiatric hospital = Haunted castle

by Anonymousreply 130April 19, 2019 5:30 AM

her life is a cautionary tale

by Anonymousreply 131April 19, 2019 7:15 AM

r90 = Beyonce

by Anonymousreply 132April 19, 2019 10:48 AM

[quote]I take an upper in the morning and SOMETIMES ambien to sleep. Been doing so for years with full support of GP and Shrink. And no other psychotropes, not even antidepressants. Call me Judy if you will. It's pretty common.

You're not so mentally ill you need a conservatorship and are unable to even hire a lawyer to represent yourself, though, are you?

Everyday people take pills that are essentially uppers in the morning, downers in the evening. But they're not taking a strong amphetamine in the morning and then a strong antipsychotic in the evening.

Seroquel with an amphetamine is usually prescribed in low doses to combat ADHD with co-morbid aggression and agitation. The amphetamines also help with side effects of Seroquel.

That said, recent research has shown that, because these meds both work on the D2 receptor, they can often cancel each other out. (They work on other receptors, too, but the D2 is what we're concerned with here.) Thus, antipsychotics and amphetamines aren't prescribed together as much as they used to be a couple of decades ago.

If she's being given a cocktail of antipsychotics and amphetamines, that really only points to ADHD with side effects that need managing and/or ADHD with agitation or aggression, very common comorbidities for ADHD. Nothing to get institutionalized or be forced into a conservatorship for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133April 19, 2019 11:32 AM

[Quote] Her peer Christina Aguilera, was thrust early into the limelight and grew up in an abusive home, and yet seems to do OK. Amanda Bynes is another example. Why did she go completely off the deep end while other Nickelodeon stars managed to function.

Xtina is an alcoholic and an asshole. I don't know why she chose to get involved with Sam Ronson of all people who was dating LiLo at the time.

And maybe the reason why Amanda is such a mess, like most of the Disney/Nickelodeon kids, is because of their parents neglect combined with the pedos who work there.

[Quote] After her breakdown he had her seriously doped up with psychiatric meds and pimped her out and made her perform at the VMA awards and then in Las Vegas.

I remember all of the articles that came out afterwards. According to them she screamed that she looked like a fat pig and was understandably upset. Weirdly she was also hanging out with 50 Cent the night before.

[Quote] I always wondered if her 'boyfriends' where just babysitters. The first guy after her breakdown I think was. This new one I'm not so sure. I like her and I hope she gets better.

I thought Max and Jason were her minders. I mean Jason was her manager at the time too. Maybe Sam is the real deal this time?

by Anonymousreply 134April 19, 2019 11:38 AM

If she’s been so “stable” all this time, why hasn’t she petitioned a judge to have the conservatorship removed? She’s an adult.

by Anonymousreply 135April 19, 2019 1:27 PM

leave Britney alone!!!!

by Anonymousreply 136April 19, 2019 1:29 PM

All I know is her current boyfriend/babysitter is a hot piece of ass!! Although I’ve always wondered how big Kevin Federlines cock is.....seems like he has a monster!

by Anonymousreply 137April 19, 2019 1:31 PM

R135 she’s not allowed to get a Lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 138April 19, 2019 1:39 PM

She likely has an IQ in the 70 range.

by Anonymousreply 139April 19, 2019 1:40 PM

[quote]she’s not allowed to get a Lawyer.

Anyone is allowed to get a lawyer.

She likely doesn’t even know what planet she’s on... whether that’s because of mental illness, or over medication...isn’t clear.

by Anonymousreply 140April 19, 2019 1:42 PM

She is NOT ALLOWED to get a lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 141April 19, 2019 1:46 PM

People should start looking into her situation before spatting away at the mouth. Britney was done dirty. This is why people are outraged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142April 19, 2019 1:50 PM

Any lawyer she was in contact with got a restraining order from her father.

by Anonymousreply 143April 19, 2019 1:51 PM

Jason traiwick was her boyfriend at one time and also signed onto the c-ship same time he was “dating” her. The rumor is she was photographed a lot during that time operating a vehicle. But Jason was always with her in the passenger seat. This woman has had a shadow with her the past 11 years of her life at all times. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 144April 19, 2019 1:53 PM

Jason was granted co C-ship for her at a hearing she wasn’t even present during.

by Anonymousreply 145April 19, 2019 1:57 PM

[Quote] Jason was granted co C-ship for her at a hearing she wasn’t even present during.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146April 19, 2019 4:49 PM

[quote]Britney was done dirty.

Britney was done lots of ways.

by Anonymousreply 147April 19, 2019 4:51 PM

I think Britney only orgasmed with K-Fed.

by Anonymousreply 148April 19, 2019 4:52 PM

Yet more evidence that children should never be put in show business. So damaging.

by Anonymousreply 149April 19, 2019 4:53 PM

But children in show business always turns out good. Look at Corey Haim, River Phoenix, Dana Plato, and Webster. That little monkey was so cute!

by Anonymousreply 150April 19, 2019 4:58 PM

Crazy but believable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151April 19, 2019 5:11 PM

Suckass trash

by Anonymousreply 152April 19, 2019 5:23 PM

R151 and Courtney would know this how?

by Anonymousreply 153April 19, 2019 5:33 PM

Courtney fucked Britney’s dad too and was jealous.

by Anonymousreply 154April 19, 2019 5:37 PM

Courtney, Lindsay and Britney shared a manager.

Lindsay and her father fired the manager after she tried to get Lindsay put on a C-ship. That same manager also tried to get Courtney Love put on a C-ship and was fired. She tried to get Britney put on one and...

by Anonymousreply 155April 19, 2019 5:41 PM

I would love to suck and ride britney’s father’s country fried cock. Mmmmmmm...

by Anonymousreply 156April 19, 2019 6:46 PM

I would like to swallow his seed knowing it was the same seed that created Brit ❤️

by Anonymousreply 157April 19, 2019 6:53 PM

I believe Courtney about this.

by Anonymousreply 158April 19, 2019 7:18 PM

Courtney is barely literate.

by Anonymousreply 159April 19, 2019 7:59 PM

[quote]But she...had the kind of charisma that performers like Katy Perry and Ariana Grande can only dream about.

Do people really think that? Admittedly, she is after my time, but “charisma “ is not the word I would associate with her in the least. Her vapid smile, blandly sunny personality and goo goo sex doll voice made her come off like a cipher. I can see straight guys jacking off to her, but her appeal to gay men eludes me. She has that crazy/tragic angle we like in our divas, but beyond that...? The whole “not a girl, not yet a woman” sexy schoolgirl thing is so hetero and gross. She always came off as dim and a victim to me, kind of fascinating, but way creepier than anything.

by Anonymousreply 160April 19, 2019 9:16 PM

R160 you must not know how charming she was from 1998-2004

by Anonymousreply 161April 19, 2019 9:20 PM

She always seemed dim and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 162April 19, 2019 9:25 PM

She has an extensive catalogue of hit pop,songs. Love Toxic, Circus.

by Anonymousreply 163April 19, 2019 9:50 PM

Britney's team is already trying to lay out the narrative to murder her. She "almost died" according to sources close to the singer. Easy now to say she died of an overdose with these sorts of stories being planted in the press.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164April 20, 2019 2:49 AM

You know at this point they probably see the potential for more income marketing her as a dead celebrity than having to deal with her messy life reality.

by Anonymousreply 165April 20, 2019 3:02 AM

I have a really bad feeling about this 😔

by Anonymousreply 166April 20, 2019 5:01 AM

It is bizarre to me that she isn't allowed to have her own lawyer to speak for her and monitor what is going on as unvested 3rd party.

Like how children in the family courts are allowed guardian ad litems? Forgive my spelling.

by Anonymousreply 167April 20, 2019 5:18 AM

The R164 photo breaks my heart. She's just a glamorous shell at this point. I hope things get better for her soon.

May god protect and shield britney.

by Anonymousreply 168April 20, 2019 5:18 AM

I’ve never heard of someone not being “allowed” to have a lawyer. Even people in prisons and psychiatric hospitals get lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 169April 20, 2019 7:01 AM

She should refuse to do anymore work (shows, tours, etc.) and cut off the money going to her father.

by Anonymousreply 170April 20, 2019 7:03 AM

R170 I don't think she can. Though I'm sure the thought has crossed her mind.

by Anonymousreply 171April 20, 2019 7:21 AM

Great, once my schizophrenic brother reads this he's going to go off about my mother having guardianship over him. It has to be renewed every year and he gets an attorney and tries to fight it (to no avail).

I really feel bad for her. I see this firsthand every year and empathize with both sides. It is sad all around.

by Anonymousreply 172April 20, 2019 7:54 AM

Mental illness caused by childhood trauma.

by Anonymousreply 173April 20, 2019 8:19 AM

[quote]Anyone is allowed to get a lawyer.

Stop being obtuse. It's been sourced multiple times in this thread and it's easy to look up in a search: a judge ruled she was incompetent and could not hire her own attorney.

by Anonymousreply 174April 20, 2019 8:29 AM

Because people are apparently confused about this:

[quote]once someone has been declared mentally incapacitated, he cannot, legally, retain an attorney because retaining an attorney inevitably means that a contractual relationship between the ward and the attorney must be entered. But a ward cannot enter a contractual relationship because he has been declared mentally incapacitated. Secondly, lawyers are prohibited by the rules of ethics from representing an individual whom they believe to be mentally incapacitated.

by Anonymousreply 175April 20, 2019 8:31 AM

[quote]May god protect and shield britney.

M-A-R-Y!

by Anonymousreply 176April 20, 2019 12:23 PM

Wait, so every year my brother pays a court-appointed attorney and loses, but it isn't legal?

Mental incapacitation doesn't necessarily go on forever. If a person is complying with meds and therapy, why shouldn't they get a chance at "freedom."

My mom's biggest fears are that my brother will drive and go off this meds too. He's done a million nutty things.

by Anonymousreply 177April 20, 2019 12:29 PM

If he's been ruled incapacitated and unable to make decisions for himself, he shouldn't be hiring an attorney because he cannot legally sign contracts.

It's possible he's paying for a court-appointed advocate that isn't an attorney.

I agree that someone should be able to get out of a conservatorship, but Britney would need to file a petition with the court, and she may not be able to do that. Or someone near her and involved with her life/career could submit a petition too, if I'm understanding correctly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178April 20, 2019 12:35 PM

Not to rub salt here but I caught a clip of her concert in Manchester and she put on an abysmally uninspiring robotic dance act. Dreadful. What "vocals"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179April 20, 2019 12:55 PM

Documentary on drugs, papparazi (sp?) chases, childhood, marriage....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180April 20, 2019 1:07 PM

She was literally chased by Paparazzi.

She’s considered one of the celebs who had it the worst as far as Pap go.

by Anonymousreply 181April 20, 2019 1:14 PM

Poor thing couldn’t even go to a Starbucks without them chasing her in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182April 20, 2019 1:24 PM

Look at her eyes. Poor soul.

by Anonymousreply 183April 20, 2019 1:34 PM

About ten years ago-- maybe more?-- the paparazzi were ruthless hunting down Britney, Lindsay Lohan, etc. Then it all died down.

by Anonymousreply 184April 20, 2019 1:36 PM

Yeah. From 2006-2009 they were ruthless. They would not let her breathe.

She was really sweet to them many times though, like here when she is denied to go into The Four Seasons

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185April 20, 2019 1:39 PM

Why was her tall hot brother arrested here in 2004?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186April 20, 2019 1:43 PM

Here she is crying outside

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187April 20, 2019 1:50 PM

"Do you need someone to talk to, Britney?" - I'm no fan of Britney's but those bloodsuckers are vile.

by Anonymousreply 188April 20, 2019 1:56 PM

I don’t believe she is that sick. I believe mom and dad need their meal ticket. Poor thing. Bipolar 1 psychotics are evil.

by Anonymousreply 189April 20, 2019 2:00 PM

¡Pobrecita!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190April 20, 2019 2:10 PM

#notgay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191April 20, 2019 2:11 PM

#nohomo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192April 20, 2019 2:12 PM

A DataLounger attacked Sam yesterday:

[quote]royal_pain_94 SHE TRUSTS YOU AND LOVES YOU. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU. #FREEBRITNEY WE WILL LOSE HER LIKE ALL THE OTHER LEGENDS IF SHES NOT SAVED #freebritney #BREAKTHESILENCE #HUMANRIGHTSVIOLATION #STOPTHEABUSE #GIVEITUP #ITSBEEN10YEARS #LETHERLIVE #PEACELOVEBRITNEYSPEARS @samasghari HELP HER, STALK HER, BUST IN BREAK HER OUT DO SOMETHING OR WE WILL LOSE ANOTHER LEGEND EXPOSE IT ALL!! I THOUGHT YOU FUCKING LOVED HER YOUR JUST ANOTHER DICK LIKE KFED SHE NEEDS BETTER THAN A KID WHOS NOT MAKING ANY EFFORTS ON ANYTHING. HOW THE FUCK YOU THINK SHE FEELS K-FED #2 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193April 20, 2019 2:14 PM

He’s gay cause he’s a model posing shirtless? That’s the norm. That’s his job.

And playing with her dog means he’s gay?

by Anonymousreply 194April 20, 2019 2:14 PM

Kevin's looking hotter than ever!

Zaddy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195April 20, 2019 2:17 PM

Maybe he was just another in a long series of minders/boyfriends. If so, he was not doing his job and is gone. There will be another if Britney comes out of all this. The minder/boyfriends all seem to have two year contracts.

by Anonymousreply 196April 20, 2019 2:18 PM

Hm, when she was on her own, she was on the verge of destruction. She lost her children, career and her mind. Under her daddy's care, she got it all back. It's interesting how it all went downhill when he got sick. I hope he'll get better.

by Anonymousreply 197April 20, 2019 2:20 PM

You can’t be under a conservatorship and still be working. That system is for people who are so mentally incapacitated they can’t work or take care of themselves. She got a Hollywood conservatorship. A bunch of bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 198April 20, 2019 2:24 PM

I saw a doc about Spears after she was put under control. I believe it was MTV. It was sad. She questioned when the time limit would be up. Said even people in jail get a date of release. She commented about not meeting men in the isolated world she lives in. She has revealed in the past that kFed fucked her up.

These “boyfriends”are photo op beards. She is much like the 1970’s superstars. Everything is image.

A disturbing bit in the doc reveals the father to be sadistic. You see him dressed as an evil clown full head mask. Hides and scared her toddlers. Jesus. The boys were terrified. He laughed. You also see the father comment on her “hooker” act while she films Womanizer video.

The cutting her off from driving shows what’s going on. She’s a fucking prisoner. He’s a drunk hick with millions and no education. He does know how to work a couple of kids for money. He’s a traditional pimp. A REAL TRUE pimp will indeed sell his child.

by Anonymousreply 199April 20, 2019 2:27 PM

I knew someone who was in rehab with Jaime. I hope he is now sober.

by Anonymousreply 200April 20, 2019 2:35 PM

Britney’s an unusual case study. People keep asking how she’s able to work and still be under conservatorship need to remember that she’s been working since she was 8 and it’s probably all she knows. What mentally ill people often need in treatment is structure and consistency, and touring probably gave her a warped celebrity version of normalcy.

Her dad can be a stabbing influence and also a leech. They’re not mutually exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 201April 20, 2019 2:39 PM

Stabling influence, not stabbing

by Anonymousreply 202April 20, 2019 2:39 PM

R201

I mean, what else she supposed to do? Is it so hard to believe she genuinely loves making music and performing?

by Anonymousreply 203April 20, 2019 2:45 PM

“Stabbing “Freudian slip

by Anonymousreply 204April 20, 2019 2:45 PM

R199

At the time, people were waiting every day for the news about her death/suicide. It was fucking vile. It's one of the darkest stories in history of showbiz. At the time, it was impossible to imagine she will ever get her life back on track. But she did. Maybe she was unhappy about her lack of control. But when she was on her own, she made horrific, insane choices. People she was surrounded with... Sam Lufti, Adnan. Fucking monsters. Her father did save her. It's just a fact.

by Anonymousreply 205April 20, 2019 2:49 PM

Her father slapping the 5150 on her all those years ago was the only thing that saved her from joining the 27 club. He's probably saved her again.

by Anonymousreply 206April 20, 2019 3:02 PM

put a fork in her

by Anonymousreply 207April 20, 2019 3:13 PM

Fuck you R207

by Anonymousreply 208April 20, 2019 3:20 PM

R75 is that wacko you see wandering the streets muttering "fuck Trump" repeatedly under his breath. Though most agree with him, they have the sense not to interject it in every conversation

by Anonymousreply 209April 20, 2019 4:41 PM

She might as well have been dead for years, shes not coming back, she is a soulless robot. Whats the alternative? You creepy fantards want to leave her on her own devices, conservatorships are not being handed out like peanuts, there is a reason why, she is cray and just cannot be on her own. Even Amanda Bynes got control of her finances and she sounds schiz, yet Brit-brit cant even get that. Brit brit is probably borderline retarded too on top of whatever cray she has.

by Anonymousreply 210April 20, 2019 5:07 PM

R210 hasn’t been keeping up

by Anonymousreply 211April 20, 2019 5:25 PM

They have britney right where they want her! They have full control of her life, finances, and career. It doesn't get any better than that for the people running the show.

I remember reading about two years ago TMZ reported that britneys conservatership was for life. And they said britney was completely fine with that.

So I don't know what changed from two years ago to now. In the the future if the courts are still involved in her life. I could absolutely see one of her son's taking over if not both of them as co-conservators. I'm sure they'll be willing to look after their mother and help her. They both seem to really love her.

by Anonymousreply 212April 20, 2019 5:56 PM

She wasn’t fine with it lmao

by Anonymousreply 213April 20, 2019 6:04 PM

I remember britney wanted to move to Atlanta and her father put a stop to it. She was looking at houses and everything. She also has family and friends who lives in Georgia and in south Carolina. She also showed an interest in wanting to live in Charleston SC just to get away from the intense media coverage of her life and the paparazzi.

But she really had her heart set on moving to Atlanta for the peace and quiet. Plus Atlanta has it's own music scene and producers she could still work with.

by Anonymousreply 214April 20, 2019 6:17 PM

She’s dying to leave and retire.

by Anonymousreply 215April 20, 2019 6:19 PM

What the fuck is really wrong with her that she’s able to work and tour and shop for houses and travel, but she’s been declared mentally incompetent???

by Anonymousreply 216April 20, 2019 6:25 PM

R216 HER TEAM AND FATHER LIVE OFF HER MONEY. IF THE C-SHIP ENDS THEY NO LONGER DO.

A bunch of her team were on vacation in Australia recently together and this weekend at coachella while she’s trapped somewhere she doesn’t wanna be.

by Anonymousreply 217April 20, 2019 6:30 PM

Her father/family/team have all been silent. Do you they will do an interview and totally spill all the beans and tell what true mental illness she has???? Do you think she will give an interview if she comes out of the facility??? That would be huge ratings.

by Anonymousreply 218April 20, 2019 6:40 PM

R218 she can’t. Her life is in full control.

by Anonymousreply 219April 20, 2019 6:42 PM

Well then, she might as well retire for good. Nobody is gonna support her if she tries to tour/make another album and still be controlled. Nobody.

by Anonymousreply 220April 20, 2019 6:52 PM

R220 NOT HER DECISION. WHAT ARENT YOU GETTING?

by Anonymousreply 221April 20, 2019 6:54 PM

I think she really wants out of that toxic LA scene. Which is why she wanted to move to Atlanta. She wanted to live in Atlanta for the same reasons Whitney Houston did.

Its peaceful and quiet and very green. Whitney's words according to someone who was close to her. The paparazzi is not running around Atlanta and no one really bothers celebrities there. That's why so many stars live there. That would be a really good move for britney.

by Anonymousreply 222April 20, 2019 6:57 PM

One would think by now the fortune is enough to support an entire extended white trash family in uppermiddle class comfort for life, and her and her children in luxury. How much does one really need? Is 50 million enough? 100 million? How much? Doesn't interest and dividends on 100 million provide enough nowadays?

by Anonymousreply 223April 20, 2019 7:03 PM

If Britney had died at 36, she would have joined the Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana club. She's 37 now. But joining Monroe and Di would have done wonders for her brand.

by Anonymousreply 224April 20, 2019 7:05 PM

Lots of delusional Britney stans in this thread lol

by Anonymousreply 225April 20, 2019 7:08 PM

Britney has to be worth every bit of $400 million dollars plus. She has way too much going on not to be. She's now what you would call independently wealthy. And her fortune would go even further in georgia.

by Anonymousreply 226April 20, 2019 7:13 PM

She’s always seemed borderline retarded.

I remember seeing some interview when she was visibly pregnant. The interviewer asked her how far along she was and when the baby was due. Her response was “I have no idea.”

by Anonymousreply 227April 20, 2019 7:20 PM

She was the cutest, sweetest, most charming thing ever when she first came. People claiming she wasn’t charming must be cold hearted freaks.

I always remember this interview. She has the cutest personality

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228April 20, 2019 7:25 PM

She did that sit down after performing “Sometimes”, which she was gonna lip sing but the vocals started too soon, so instead of run off the stage like Ashlee Simpson she ... SANG LIVE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229April 20, 2019 7:26 PM

Nowadays these type of exposes get traction: see R Kelly, Michael Jackson. It will be interesting to see what comes of this--and maybe that's why it was started in the first place, to free Britney

by Anonymousreply 230April 20, 2019 7:35 PM

From what I’ve heard, Britney was doing lots and lots of meth, when she had her breakdown in 2008. This was the rumor in Hollywood, & I find this to be a reasonable explanation for her erratic behavior at that time.

She was hanging out with some guy whose name escapes me at the moment, perhaps Sam?

Anyhow, rumor has it that she was being supplied meth by this Sam guy, and this is what led to all of the insanity we witnessed on TMZ. She also had some psychiatric issues, but that’s not uncommon when doing meth.

She allegedly locked herself in her house, inside of her bathroom, with her then, little boys, and would not come out because she was having a meth induced hallucination, where she was under the belief that her two boys were going to be taken away from her. Basically, she’d do a line, or smoke some, and would immediately go into these paranoid, manic episodes, and hallucinate that the police were coming in order to permanently separate her from her boys. She even thought people were trying to kill her.

This might all be bullshit, but this is what I heard from someone who was informed regarding the situation at that time.

If true, then she should have the conservatorship terminated. However, if she is using drugs again, it won’t be easy.

We will not know what is really going on, unless someone leaks out information again.

I do know for a fact that her family, mainly her father, has done everything possible to insure that she has no contact with this Sam person, ever again. IIRC, they had started communicating again right before she suddenly got a show/residency in Las Vegas, NV.

There is no way in hell that someone with full on Schizophrenia could do a show in Vegas, night after night, year after year.

by Anonymousreply 231April 20, 2019 8:16 PM

This article from 2008 says it all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232April 20, 2019 8:21 PM

R24 Actually this sounds pretty good. Great cast. I’d sure pay to see this.

by Anonymousreply 233April 20, 2019 8:27 PM

R231, so all this is being done to her because of bipolar? She must have an extreme case.

by Anonymousreply 234April 20, 2019 9:23 PM

R234, I don’t know if Britney is bipolar, but I know that meth addicts act a lot like people who are bipolar.

Meth use brings upon euphoria and tons of energy. Many describe it as a “manic” energy. They don’t sleep or eat for days at a time.

After continued use, they begin getting paranoid, experience audio hallucinations, and become angry, sometimes violent, and their behavior is unpredictable.

It should be noted that there are people who are bipolar or schizophrenic, or are schizoaffective, and their symptoms come about as a result of using meth.

The meth addict eventually crashes, which means that they usually sleep for days at a time, and pig out on food. Eventually, they start experiencing psychological withdrawals, and use again, starting the cycle all over again.

If the meth addict manages to get completely sober, or stops just using meth, they experience something called anhedonia. This means that they don’t experience any pleasure, have a difficult time becoming excited about things that once made them excited, and just mope around. It’s depression, but more profound. This can last anywhere from 3 to 7 years. Most former meth addicts have to go on antidepressants in order to get through it. This happens to former cocaine addicts too, by the way.

So my point in my above post is that if Britney managed to get off meth and turn things around, she should not be held to a conservatorship.

I also wonder how constitutionally sound this is. Something is definitely amiss.

It may be, that her father ordered her to be locked up, as a result of his illness, and not being able to physically keep tabs on her.

Or, it could be that Britney is experiencing a genuine mental health crisis due to relapse, or mismanagement of meds, because of the stress she is experiencing from her father being sick.

The woman is almost 40, and it looks like she has never had the opportunity to handle difficult situations on her own, that most adults her age have.

The father might have actually caused her more harm than good in the long run, by not giving her the opportunity to grow up. And regardless of how much he loves her, I find it highly suspicious and distasteful that he earns a large part of his annual income from keeping her under lock and key.

by Anonymousreply 235April 20, 2019 9:47 PM

An Mossad agent based in Los Angeles told me Britney had contact with aliens, and the Illuminati kidnapped her, and washed her brain, but something went wrong. Now the Powers That Be protect her, through the father. She is considered to be one of only 3 alien sleeper cells currently alive on Earth.

by Anonymousreply 236April 20, 2019 9:53 PM

Isn't Stevie Nicks an Illuminati Clone like Britney now?

by Anonymousreply 237April 20, 2019 9:57 PM

Nicks is controlled by the BND - German secret service.

by Anonymousreply 238April 20, 2019 9:59 PM

R236 Lol. Sounds like something you'd heard on Infowars.

by Anonymousreply 239April 20, 2019 10:02 PM

There was a video on YouTube that showed when Stevie Nicks had been replaced with her different Illuminati Clones. The video showed how a certain part of her face or body was completely different and that indicated a new clone had taken over from the previous burned-out clone.

Supposedly, Stevie was replaced way back in 1984.

What about Britney?

by Anonymousreply 240April 20, 2019 10:03 PM

R236, it’s “A Mossad agent “, not “An Mossad agent”.

Please learn to write well, before trolling.

by Anonymousreply 241April 20, 2019 10:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242April 20, 2019 10:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243April 20, 2019 10:08 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244April 20, 2019 10:08 PM

This thread is being taken over by loons now.

by Anonymousreply 245April 20, 2019 10:10 PM

She has been a slave from a young age. I feel terrible for her.

by Anonymousreply 246April 20, 2019 10:10 PM

No, the loons are the Britney stans who think she could ever manage her own life again. She can't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247April 20, 2019 10:10 PM

R245 be more aware of how the world works

by Anonymousreply 248April 20, 2019 10:11 PM

R245, just now? ROFL

by Anonymousreply 249April 20, 2019 10:20 PM

[quote]The father might have actually caused her more harm than good in the long run, by not giving her the opportunity to grow up.

She did have the opportunity to grow up. She had a career, her own house, she was married, and she had children.

And she had a complete meltdown. She was unable to take care of her young children. She used drugs. She got in multiple car accidents. And she made a public spectacle of herself with incidents where she broke car windows and shaved her head.

She would definitely be dead if she wasn’t placed in a coservatorship. Whether she still needs to be in it 10 years later is not clear.

by Anonymousreply 250April 20, 2019 11:30 PM

ET covered the FreeBritney thing today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251April 21, 2019 1:45 AM

So i wonder how those fans going to feel when she gets her freedom (her father is not going to live forever) and then will spiral out of control? I mean, she is not sane woman.

by Anonymousreply 252April 21, 2019 2:07 AM

She’s sane.

by Anonymousreply 253April 21, 2019 2:07 AM

when da womon go up in loney bin R252?

by Anonymousreply 254April 21, 2019 2:09 AM

Just because she's been locked in a nuthouse from the start of the year, doesn't mean she can't do it fashionably while sporting a much better hairdo--she can do a lot better than that. Geez.

by Anonymousreply 255April 21, 2019 2:24 AM

I wonder what happens when her father dies.

He may not be doing what she wants, or even be the greatest guy, but judges usually at least lightly review conservatorships periodically. I know someone who had to be reviewed once a year. My guess is she was given a diagnosis which suggests she’ll never get better. She doesn’t want to hear it so she blames her father.

Usually the judge also wants the person to continue to live within the jurisdiction where the conservatorship is set up, so he can keep an eye on it. That might be the real reason why she can’t move to Atlanta.

I know a person in a conservatorship whose son wanted to move mom near his home in another state. The judge said no, because “if I let her go, you could steal all her money.”

by Anonymousreply 256April 21, 2019 3:42 AM

Sinead O'Connor on repeat.

by Anonymousreply 257April 21, 2019 3:51 AM

R257 I think Sinead is a borderline. Britney seems to be more on the schizophrenic spectrum. Oddly enough, as batshit as Sinead is, she seems to have at least some grasp of reality, or at least more so than Britney. Britney appears to have permanently checked out.

by Anonymousreply 258April 21, 2019 3:55 AM

r247 regardless of the truth of that, it still doesn't address the obvious conflict of interest in having a family member, who benefits financially, as her conservator.

The other issue here, as someone alluded to, is that she needs to have someone in place if her father becomes incapacitated or dies. That person should not be another family member. Ideally, it would be someone who already had money.

by Anonymousreply 259April 21, 2019 6:06 AM

r259 Agreed she needs someone outside of her family and with money to take over. Someone like Obama or Bono or Kris Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 260April 21, 2019 6:12 AM

R259

Call Sam Lufti. On a serious note, i read her father is getting salary for his work, and that's it. Also why it's a conflict of interests? Why do you think that person outside of family will care about her more than her father? Especially considering her famously bad judgement.

by Anonymousreply 261April 21, 2019 7:48 AM

[Quote] Someone like Obama or Bono or Kris Jenner.

Oh I'm sure PMK would have no problem with this scenario lol.

by Anonymousreply 262April 21, 2019 10:15 AM

Her nose job or whatever the hell she did make her look old and harsh. And don’t give me that 37 years shit. She looks 50 in some photos.

by Anonymousreply 263April 21, 2019 10:46 AM

the lip fillers make her look harsh, she smokes too

by Anonymousreply 264April 21, 2019 11:40 AM

[quote]There is no way in hell that someone with full on Schizophrenia could do a show in Vegas, night after night, year after year.

That's the real issue here: if she's so mentally ill she can't control her own finances or drive a car or sign a contract, how is she able to perform and appear on television and at awards shows, where she speaks and is interviewed?

We'd notice more than just being robotic and awkward if she was that seriously ill. Think Sinead or Brian Wilson or Carrie Fisher or Amanda Bynes. Britney had her breakdown a decade ago and since then, even during this period where she was allegedly spiraling, we saw nothing along the lines of the kind of issues other troubled stars have had.

She obviously has issues, but they don't seem to be enough to have had a permanent conservatorship declared where she can't even hire her own representation.

by Anonymousreply 265April 21, 2019 12:42 PM

[Quote] Her nose job or whatever the hell she did make her look old and harsh.

[Quote] the lip fillers make her look harsh, she smokes too

She really should've left her nose alone 😔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266April 21, 2019 4:31 PM

she looks bad for her age

by Anonymousreply 267April 21, 2019 5:39 PM

[quote] Amanda Bynes is another example. Why did she go completely off the deep end while other Nickelodeon stars managed to function?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268April 21, 2019 6:20 PM

This is horrifying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269April 22, 2019 4:34 PM

I'm convinced more than ever that Sam is a minder and not really her boyfriend. No 25 yr old, or however old he is, would take on such a messy situation, even if the person in question is famous.

by Anonymousreply 270April 22, 2019 4:37 PM

And why was TMZ there unless they were notified ahead of time? This is slimy and stinks like week-old feces and fish

by Anonymousreply 271April 22, 2019 4:42 PM

Yeah.....she doesn't look so good 🙁

by Anonymousreply 272April 22, 2019 4:42 PM

[quote]What would you prefer, OP? Video of Britney, naked and screaming, as she careens through a Walmart?

That was her best work!

by Anonymousreply 273April 22, 2019 4:48 PM

R270 you'd be surprised, people are intoxicated by celebrity and $$$.

Plus, she's britney spears too. Who are you kidding.

by Anonymousreply 274April 22, 2019 4:50 PM

R274, she's a shell of Britney Spears of the past. If he's trying to secure the bag, that usually includes a baby. Given her mental illness and her meds, I don't think she would have any more children. So, what does he really get out of this situation? He's gorgeous, he can get a model, young actress or one of those moronic IG Instagrammers. There is something weird about all her relationships post break down.

by Anonymousreply 275April 22, 2019 4:58 PM

POZ Britney

by Anonymousreply 276April 22, 2019 5:10 PM

She needs to shave that rat’s nest off her head again.

by Anonymousreply 277April 22, 2019 6:43 PM

Those are cheap extensions. Leave Britney alone!

by Anonymousreply 278April 22, 2019 6:47 PM

And just a few months ago she was looking great on IG.

by Anonymousreply 279April 23, 2019 3:12 AM

She's beginning to look like Anita Ekberg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280April 23, 2019 3:46 AM

Her face has the exact same look that she had back when she was going through her 2007 break down. Puffy skin, vacant eyes, ungroomed hair/weave. I believe TMZ's latest story that her cocktail of meds stopped being effective. I've had that happen to a friend who is bipolar and it was awful for her and very hard to be weaned off the medicine that no longer worked and started on new meds. She was voluntarily hospitalized herself.

by Anonymousreply 281April 24, 2019 12:41 AM

Pray for Brit! She is a good soul. She has a lot of sinister people surrounding her.

by Anonymousreply 282April 24, 2019 1:13 AM

Sadly, probably the most sinister person around her is the boyfriend. But her medical team and lawyers and dad arent sinister. Without them she would just go straight back to circa 2007 Britney and be dead or broke within a few years.

by Anonymousreply 283April 24, 2019 1:37 AM

WHO is taking care of her sons?

by Anonymousreply 284April 24, 2019 3:45 AM

Federline, who is remarried and now has 6 kids. This story is dated 2017 and it sounds like he is doing ok. He is, or was, DJing at clubs and seems happy. Kids seem happy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285April 24, 2019 5:37 AM

I think they will probably kill Britney off when her kids are 18.

Her team uses Britney's complete fear of losing full custody of her kids again as grounds to control her.

Once the kids are 18, custody and the permanent conservatorship loses it base as a controlling force over Britney. At that point, K Fed also stops getting child support and her music catalog will also be worth far more dead than alive.

Britneys sons will turn 14 and 13 this year.

She's in danger in 5 years time

by Anonymousreply 286April 24, 2019 8:39 PM

BRITENY U IN DANGER GURL!!

by Anonymousreply 287April 24, 2019 8:48 PM

Sorry but I don't buy for a second all the conspiracy theories about "bumping Britney off ". Some of you are starting to sound like CDAN. Think about this rationally , if those close to Spears wanted her gone they just would have let nature take its course back when she was acting completely insane. If left to her own devices she likely would have OD 'd or commited suicide ages ago. They certainly wouldn't even attempt to force her to stabilize.

by Anonymousreply 288April 24, 2019 8:54 PM

I have a feeling she's mentally very fragile and also pretty helpless. I'm not very confident she could function as an adult without all the help she currently has. Britney would have no clue how to manage her money. She was a child minor star and then a superstar by 16. She has never learned to live as a functional adult. That with the severe mental issues makes her need the help.

by Anonymousreply 289April 24, 2019 10:34 PM

[quote]Britney isn’t talentless. She was great her first few years.

lmfao. No she wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 290April 24, 2019 10:59 PM

She was great on Star Search. Her voice was more mature at 10 than it is at 35.

What happened to her voice?

Her label made her sing in that creepy breathy baby voice inflection. Her natural voice is much lower and deeper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291April 25, 2019 12:39 AM

She has been on IG telling fans that she is OK.

by Anonymousreply 292April 25, 2019 2:55 AM

R291 her label made her sing in that “baby sex kitten” voice to set her apart from everyone else. It worked.

by Anonymousreply 293April 25, 2019 3:02 AM

Britney Spears, “has-been”, in a mental facility

by Anonymousreply 294April 25, 2019 3:10 AM

Fun fact, Britney was originally offered the smash hit "Umbrella " (sung by Rihanna )

by Anonymousreply 295April 25, 2019 3:26 AM

R295 I'm glad Riri got the song instead. I can't picture Britney doing it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296April 25, 2019 10:23 PM

Fun fact, Baby One More Time was supposed to be a TLC song and they passed on it, which then went to new pop artist Britney Spears, and made her a mega star worldwide.

Toxic was supposed to be Kylie Minogue.

by Anonymousreply 297April 25, 2019 10:40 PM

R297 didn't know that either. Clearly it all worked out for them.

by Anonymousreply 298April 25, 2019 11:26 PM

Telephone by Lady Gaga was supposed to be Britney Spears, she even recorded a demo of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299April 25, 2019 11:30 PM

Kylie shouldn't have passed on Toxic.

I can see why Britney passed on Umbrella . Kinda a cruel joke to give a song named Umbrella to a pop star who attacker a paparazzi car with an umbrella in a fit of rage

by Anonymousreply 300April 26, 2019 1:40 AM

Kylie’s Toxic wouldn’t be as good.

by Anonymousreply 301April 26, 2019 1:45 AM

Britney did the demo for Telephone then passed on it.

by Anonymousreply 302April 26, 2019 1:45 AM

Slave 4 U was also meant for Janet Jackson then given to Jennifer Lopez. They both turned it down

by Anonymousreply 303April 26, 2019 1:49 AM

THANK GOD.

Slave 4 U was meant for someone super young like Brit at the time, not 30somethings J Lo and Janet

by Anonymousreply 304April 26, 2019 1:54 AM

R301 and the video wouldn't have been as iconic. I don't know why they even bothered with Taylor Swift's Bad Blood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305April 26, 2019 6:32 AM

Say what you want about Britney, she has some hits. Her Telephone sounds great.

by Anonymousreply 306April 26, 2019 9:53 AM

[Quote] Say what you want about Britney, she has some hits.

I don't think anyone could argue the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 307April 26, 2019 4:09 PM

Her cover of You Oughta Know is awesome.

Alanis loved it.

This is the style of music/voice Britney would be singing in if she was given artistic freedom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308April 26, 2019 5:14 PM

Britney has a good voice unstripped. It is a shame she is so overproduced

Another great Cabaret/bluesy performance of Baby one More Time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309April 26, 2019 5:29 PM

[quote] She was literally chased by Paparazzi. She’s considered one of the celebs who had it the worst as far as Pap go

She did. Paparazzi half a mile long were following her every single day. There were some stories about Britney that were so bad that the American media wouldn't even print/report about them. One time I read in the Daily Mail that she had started her period and bled all over herself. She went into a fast food restaurant with the paps all snapping pics of her. One photographer followed her in there and she asked him to go buy her some tampons/sanitary products. They showed pictures of her with blood all between her legs. The European press all reported on it. The American media didn't even mention it. Can you imagine what else has happened and not reported on?

I do remember she was going out every day in really short dresses and it looked like she wasn't wearing underwear. That's acting out. And that's a sign of sexual molestation. I don't know if her dad raped her (he probably did), but if he didn't, he allowed other people to rape her when she was a child. He's a piece of shit pimp. He pimped her out as a kid and never misses a chance to pimp her out as an adult, except now that she's an adult and can go on tour, it's more profitable for him to send her on tour. But if he could find someone to pay him millions to have sex with her, he'd do that instead. It's all about money with him. I'm so fucking glad he has cancer and his colon exploded. I'm only sad he survived

by Anonymousreply 310April 26, 2019 11:50 PM

here's something else I didn't see reported in America

Britney Spears proved she’s not pregnant yesterday by showing the world she’s menstruating.

The singer, 26, stepped out in a barely-there skirt and ripped fishnet tights which exposed her blood-stained underwear as she went out to dinner at the Goucho Grill in Los Angeles. On Wednesday Britney was spotted looking at pregnancy tests with British boyfriend Adnan Ghalib, 35, in a Rite Aid store in California, fuelling rumours she is expecting her 3rd child. This is sure to clear things up once and for all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311April 26, 2019 11:54 PM

Jesus H. Christ my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 312April 26, 2019 11:56 PM

R311 she looks beautiful in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 313April 26, 2019 11:57 PM

R311 can't say I'm bothered by the fact that the rest of the world chose not to report on her menstrual cycle.

by Anonymousreply 314April 27, 2019 2:31 AM

Even TMZ didn't report it. They have no decency what so ever

by Anonymousreply 315April 27, 2019 4:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!