Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Entitled cunt confronts hot NJ police officers

Trust me this is worth watching.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 22, 2019 7:18 PM

Yes OP, it was interesting a year ago when everyone watched it. . .

by Anonymousreply 1April 15, 2019 3:50 PM

Hahaha, link me to the original post!

by Anonymousreply 2April 15, 2019 3:51 PM

You realize that ugly women do this to get the attention of hot guys, don't you op?

It happens all the time, because it's the only way they will ever get noticed.

by Anonymousreply 3April 15, 2019 3:54 PM

"Do you know who I was?"

by Anonymousreply 4April 15, 2019 3:56 PM

Um, not worth 16 minutes of anyone's life, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 5April 15, 2019 3:58 PM

Pretty sure she got fired. Spoiler Alert.

by Anonymousreply 6April 15, 2019 3:59 PM

We've seen this already haven't we?

by Anonymousreply 7April 15, 2019 4:25 PM

Officer Matt is smoking hot in that uniform and sunglasses.

by Anonymousreply 8April 15, 2019 4:28 PM

been there, done that OP. She's someone semi famous right or her daughter is. I can't remember because it was unmemorable the first time.

by Anonymousreply 9April 15, 2019 4:35 PM

She's a commissioner of police for New York or something like that isn't she and she had to resign after the video leaked?

by Anonymousreply 10April 15, 2019 4:44 PM

They really could have told her.

by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2019 5:19 PM

Here’s an update to this shocking story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 15, 2019 5:26 PM

Do we have any information on these cops? They're hunky.

by Anonymousreply 13April 15, 2019 5:41 PM

Found a pic!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 15, 2019 5:46 PM

She should have been arrested.

by Anonymousreply 15April 15, 2019 5:48 PM

People like this are an epidemic now.

by Anonymousreply 16April 15, 2019 5:49 PM

She was fired and humiliated so that seems reasonable justice in light of the crime.

by Anonymousreply 17April 15, 2019 5:50 PM

'Hot'

And yet again, disappointed

by Anonymousreply 18April 15, 2019 5:50 PM

R18 - Yea, you have to remember the audience at this site - they're easy to please, as they're ancient, and very unattractive. There's a current thread discussing some doughy hairy thing, with crooked teeth, and how 'hot' he is. Yea, if you're like 80 years old, and haven't had sex since Carter was President.

by Anonymousreply 19April 15, 2019 5:54 PM

The way this hag talks at people ... it’s the norm now for passive aggressive assholes.

by Anonymousreply 20April 15, 2019 5:55 PM

I AM big! It's the Port Authority that got small!

by Anonymousreply 21April 15, 2019 5:59 PM

DL Hot.

And it would have taken less time to explain to her what happened than he spent carrying on like a primadonna.

Plus DL Hot.

by Anonymousreply 22April 15, 2019 6:18 PM

In the video, when she asks why the vehicle was pulled over, one or both of the officers tells her the vehicle was unregistered. So she did get her answer. What more did she want the cops to say?

by Anonymousreply 23April 15, 2019 6:23 PM

I'm not even going to talk to you, because it's not worth it, ok? You are not a nice person. And 5 people are crying. You've ruined their Easter, you've ruined their pass-over. You got someone, an investment banker in there from London, you've ruined it, they were just going for a hike, and you can't even... I hope you're very happy, because you seem to have a smug-ass look on your face and this seems to please you.

Guess what, I'm not so nice, and you can tell that to everybody and it's fine. And the police have all been in my home, and in my second home and in my third home in Tenafly. That's three homes, you low-income trailer trash, in case you weren't paying attention. You know, all you're good for is making investment bankers from London cry, do you know that? That's all you're good for, creating sad, tearful investment bankers.

by Anonymousreply 24April 15, 2019 6:27 PM

Matt is hot as fuck. I’d commit a traffic violation just so he could frisk me. Of course I’d probably shoot my load as soon as he touched me.

by Anonymousreply 25April 15, 2019 6:29 PM

If she’s so upperclass, why is her daughter’s Yale / MIT friend driving an unregistered vehicle?

And with 3 homes, why is she herself driving such a plebeian car?

Something doesn’t stick in this story.

by Anonymousreply 26April 15, 2019 7:29 PM

She’s proven to be a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 27April 15, 2019 10:04 PM

I love that she lost her job as a result - and she was so confident in her threats. But unfortunately I bet she really has an axe to grind now.

by Anonymousreply 28April 15, 2019 10:31 PM

Everything in her life from that point forward, she will be viewed as 'that cunt'. She will never be able to feel 'entitled' again, as no one will put up with her bad behaviour again.

by Anonymousreply 29April 15, 2019 10:43 PM

"Yale PhD.... MIT grad student.....investment banker from London.... 3 houses". Is she just trying to piss them off?

by Anonymousreply 30April 15, 2019 11:04 PM

R19---Fuck you Bitch, are we supposed to believe you are a fucking model? You are just as much a CUNT as "Caren"!

by Anonymousreply 31April 15, 2019 11:40 PM

This shit is delicious, even a year late.

by Anonymousreply 32April 15, 2019 11:49 PM

Well the cops could have just said why the car was being impounded. I did watch the video and even if they did say it to her, I did not hear it. Regardless, this gash sucks. I am hoping that she is raped in back of a McDonald’s.

Can we get her phone number so we can call her?

by Anonymousreply 33April 15, 2019 11:49 PM

She has her own Wikipedia page! Everybody have at it!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 15, 2019 11:51 PM

r33, they said it was an unregistered vehicle. She wanted to know how they came to stop the car, etc. He said they are all adults this had nothing to do with you. If you want an adult man who isn't registered police report you can ask him for it. That is essentially what they told her.

She was trying to get special treatment and told her daughter and her friends that she can take care of it. She gets rid of tickets, she is connected and his car won't get impounded. She wanted a favor and she couldn't even get them to tell her jack.

Did she not know there was dash cam, she came off like an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 35April 16, 2019 12:43 AM

R35 uhhh thanks for the recap....

by Anonymousreply 36April 16, 2019 1:15 AM

I love the part where she keeps shrilly repeating that the young people were all “PhD “ students.

by Anonymousreply 37April 16, 2019 3:36 AM

I wonder if this was the true deep down her or someone who just flipped under just the right circumstances?

by Anonymousreply 38April 16, 2019 5:31 AM

this fucking bitch.

by Anonymousreply 39April 16, 2019 6:52 AM

R38 Of course this is the true, deep down her. The moment they were pulled over I'm sure the daughter said, "Don't worry guys, my mom's got this." I'm sure she's bailed her daughter out in the past, probably when things were easier to get away with. That's why she keeps bringing up her connections, the academic prestige of the kids, or the three houses she owns. The moment she started talking about that shit she made it very clear that she was upset she wasn't being treated as the privileged person she obviously was. Her half assed apology shows that this is who she's always been. Even with time to reflect she wasn't able to seem genuine or contrite in the least.

by Anonymousreply 40April 16, 2019 7:05 AM

She deserves all the shame and ridicule she gets. Poor Matt.

by Anonymousreply 41April 16, 2019 9:13 AM

[quote] That's why she keeps bringing up her connections, the academic prestige of the kids, or the three houses she owns.

I still don’t get then why both the kids and the mom were driving such unremarkable middle-class cars. With 3 houses, you’d think she’d drive a Tesla.

I bet if she drove in on a custom-leather Jaguar, she’d be treated differently.

by Anonymousreply 42April 16, 2019 9:25 AM

She’a a graduate of Georgetown Law, worked on Hillary Clinton’s campaign, and has been featured on Fox Business and other news channels as an alleged expert. She knows the real-world value of her pedigree, and had she not been documented on video, she probably would have gotten the cops in trouble with a phone call to the mayor for being ‘harassed’ by evil cocky power-hungry police. She has the same credentials as the likes of the Trump kids, Kellyanne Conway and Michael Avenatti. Georgetown Law, Yale Law, Harvard Law, GW Law ***just by chance*** churn out people like this. Brett Kavanaugh is a product of Georgetown Prep and Yale. They’re taught that they are above and beyond the law by virtue of their networks; they rattle off names of high-powered people and as soon as they hit on the right name, the gates usually open for them when they’d be barriers for anyone else. Thank God for dashboard cams.

by Anonymousreply 43April 16, 2019 10:00 AM

[quote] She’a a graduate of Georgetown Law

A good lawyer would have gotten the basic information out of the cop. There are subtle tricks. She didn’t learn much in law school.

by Anonymousreply 44April 16, 2019 10:07 AM

R44 She learned what was important to her. She made her way to PA commissioner. And you can be certain many of the advancements she made were due to this personality. People like her, like Trump, like Giuliani, all of them do this as a matter of course and it always benefits them unless cameras are around. Trump wasn’t just having fun with Billy Bush on that bus. Like everything he does, he was making a power play, letting a guy who wields a national camera and the Bush name in on how the really rich operate, how to secure power: just grab it. Want it? Grab it. Don’t ask. When you’re rich and famous, “they let you do it.” So he was cockily demonstrating his own power and also giving Billy Bush a tip about how people in power get it—they just demand it or grab it, and others relinquish it. Usually. Dashboard cams are helping to show the world how power is abused so routinely that the people who do it don’t even understand what they’re doing is wrong or could lead to trouble. That applies to people like this woman and to cops alike. People like Trump, though, never end up in circumstances like this because they have drivers, and the drivers have to interface with the cops, and then the wealthy people can berate or fire the drivers instead of bothering with the police.

by Anonymousreply 45April 16, 2019 10:15 AM

Fine. Make fun. But you should all know the tragic aftermath of this incident. The bank called the loan on her house (yes, she had only one house). She lost her paying job. Her children were so humiliated that they severed contact with her. Distraught, she turned to valium and nembutal to soften the edges of her harsh reality. Now she solicits on the very access roads that are part of her former PA jurisdictional district, and sleeps in the rusted hulks of abandoned cars.

by Anonymousreply 46April 16, 2019 10:29 AM

“Now she solicits on the very access roads that are part of her former PA jurisdictional district, and sleeps in the rusted hulks of abandoned cars.”

Please. Even in New Jersey no one would pull over for that face. Except maybe Tony Soprano thinking she was Carmela. Alas, Tony is six feet under.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 16, 2019 10:36 AM

[quote] People like her, like Trump, like Giuliani

R45, lol, why are you trying to shoehorn Trump and Republican Giuliani into this? She’s a DNP cunt and Clinton team member.

[quote] Caren Zeldie Turner is a former US Democratic lobbyist ... She served on Hillary Clinton's national finance team and is a co-chairman of the Financial Committee for Ready for Hillary, a super political action committee created to draft Clinton for the 2016 US Presidential Election.

by Anonymousreply 48April 16, 2019 10:49 AM

“ lol, why are you trying to shoehorn Trump and Republican Giuliani into this? She’s a DNP cunt and Clinton team member.”

Because they are the same personality type and social culture. It transgresses political party by a mile, and it’s a culture indigenous to NYC and surrounding areas. From Martha Stewart to Trump to Giuliani to Wiener to Avenatti, all these people use their bullhorn voices and their real or alleged personal networks both to advance and to shield themselves from consequences. Bill Clinton did it, too, when he was governor, and so did George W. Bush and his wife when they were addicts. “Privilege” (as much as I hate that word because it’s beginning to lose its meaning) crosses political barriers.

by Anonymousreply 49April 16, 2019 10:54 AM

R47 she solicits AT NIGHT.

by Anonymousreply 50April 16, 2019 10:55 AM

and now it's another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 51April 16, 2019 11:11 AM

And yet, R49, you shoehorned only 2 Republicans in your long original essay post - about a roadside spat that had nothing to do with them. For something that “transcends party lines”, such out-of-the-blue whataboutism sure seems very conveniently partisan.

by Anonymousreply 52April 16, 2019 11:12 AM

Do I really need to state it plainly at this point? Haha

by Anonymousreply 53April 16, 2019 12:31 PM

R46 does she have a GoFundMe page?

by Anonymousreply 54April 16, 2019 1:11 PM

Any nudes?

by Anonymousreply 55April 16, 2019 7:41 PM

Is she on assistance now?

by Anonymousreply 56April 16, 2019 10:58 PM

Time to dust off this old chestnut again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 16, 2019 11:08 PM

2 hours after that filmed episode, she met up with those 2 cops at the local Motel 6. There's surveillance footage.

by Anonymousreply 58April 16, 2019 11:12 PM

More of that good old Female Empowerment. aka Being Loud and Stupid.

Keep it coming, ladies, and we guys don't have to do a thing.

by Anonymousreply 59April 16, 2019 11:14 PM

R55, lesbian jokes are not funny.

by Anonymousreply 60April 16, 2019 11:23 PM

Nudes of the cops would be lovely.

by Anonymousreply 61April 17, 2019 12:15 AM

OP, thanks for that. "The Hunk and the Harridan"

by Anonymousreply 62April 17, 2019 12:20 AM

“I encourage the Tenafly Police Department to review best practices with respect to tone and de-escalation, so that incidents like this do not recur."

This stupid cunt really had the gall to include this in her resignation/sorry not sorry letter? Talk about a tone deaf, hypocritical idiot.

by Anonymousreply 63April 17, 2019 12:29 AM

That's bold of her, especially since she was getting in the cop's face and basically pinning him against the car. Their behavior was fine. They were upfront and honest with her, and tolerated her bullshit way longer than I would have.

by Anonymousreply 64April 17, 2019 12:36 AM

R57 thank you for posting that. LOL! It’s put me in the best mood I’ve been in for months.

by Anonymousreply 65April 17, 2019 12:46 AM

R59 begone with you straight man,

by Anonymousreply 66April 17, 2019 12:49 AM

I hate it when these female bullies verbally abuse men and use their gender to engineer the situation in a way that makes it seem like they are being victimized instead of just being treated equally.

Most women don’t do this, but there are many that fall back into convenient defense mechanisms (i.e crying, silent treatment, passive aggressive behavior) to get men to back off and not hold them accountable. What happened to equity and equality?

I work with a woman that is like this. She totally gets and expects a double standard on our team. If a guy pulled the shit that she does, he would have been fired a long time ago. But every time she gets called out, she busts out the struggling mom trope and all is forgiven—even though there are a number of other struggling parents in the group that still manage to be accountable. Of course they are men, because if they didn’t do their job and came back, “but I’m a dad!”, they’d be fired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 17, 2019 12:54 AM

Are the hot cops single?

by Anonymousreply 68April 17, 2019 12:55 AM

For R2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69April 17, 2019 12:59 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 17, 2019 1:01 AM

R68, no but they fuck around.

by Anonymousreply 71April 17, 2019 1:02 AM

The taller cop is married to an Asian woman. They have a kid.

by Anonymousreply 72April 17, 2019 1:08 AM

could you imagine being married to this cunt?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 17, 2019 1:12 AM

[quote]The taller cop is married to an Asian woman.

"You know what THAT means!!"

by Anonymousreply 74April 17, 2019 1:12 AM

Well R72 we know what THAT means.

by Anonymousreply 75April 17, 2019 1:13 AM

I once dressed up like a tranny, and met a cop on AOL chat and I followed him to an industrial area, got out of my car, got into the front passenger seat of his cop car, and sucked him while he stood outside. While he was on duty. We're both idiots. Hopefully he never got caught.

by Anonymousreply 76April 17, 2019 1:16 AM

NJ cops are hotter than the fat fuck NYPD. Seriously, they're fucking gross at this point. . You're lucky if you see one weighing under 250 and they're ugly.

by Anonymousreply 77April 17, 2019 1:19 AM

The video is like 15 minutes and she could’ve saved 13 of them on her precious Easter Sunday asking her kid what happened. She’s just a stupid fucking twat because the cops didn’t kiss her ass. THATs what it’s really about. Karmas a bitch. Glad she lost her job.

by Anonymousreply 78April 17, 2019 1:20 AM

Damn the husband of the insufferable bitch in R73 deserves the Nobel Peace Prize. What a grade A hysterical cunt.

by Anonymousreply 79April 17, 2019 1:35 AM

cunt in training. I hate her more than Caryn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80April 17, 2019 1:35 AM

—When all else fails, 😭

by Anonymousreply 81April 17, 2019 1:36 AM

Just bitch is just pathetic. She's so Rosie-esque

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 17, 2019 1:44 AM

why do the whites get VIP treatment and blacks get the violent takedowns ? Just asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 83April 17, 2019 1:44 AM

Regarding r73..... that’s the yammering sound she also makes when getting anal from her boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 84April 17, 2019 1:46 AM

Softies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85April 17, 2019 1:49 AM

Damn, that white woman at R73 is in handcuffs in the back of a police car sobbing and yelling vulgarities and she's still let go. Fucking luxuries...

by Anonymousreply 86April 17, 2019 1:53 AM

Here’s to do if you are pulled over while female. Move to the next behavior until male officer backs off:

—-Be flirty —Act confused/shocked —Talk about how your dad/brother/mom/sister is a cop 👮‍♀️ 👮 —Minimize the infraction and ask to be let off with a warning —Try to shame the cop for stopping you when there are real criminals they could be focusing on —Mention relatives that are good friends with the police chief or city officials —Act flustered while progressively getting more indignant —Start tearing up and ask why the officer hates women and whether he would do this to his mom —Argue the facts of the infraction and imply it’s a setup or conspiracy based on race, gender, etc. —Start talking about how you are feeling “uncomfortable” and “unsafe”. Ask the officer to back off even if he isn’t close by —Start asking a lot of questions about the situation that are either obvious or have already been explained —Ask for the officer’s badge number. —Calll a male relative and tell them you are being arrested and to come save you. Cry hysterically and make it seem like you are in imminent danger. —Call 911 and tell them you are in fear for your life. —if the officer tries to arrest you and asks you to step out of the car, ask why over and over again. —If you are physically detained, scream for help and claim you are being abused.

—if you are in the police car, call your lawyer when you get to the police station.

by Anonymousreply 87April 17, 2019 2:00 AM

[quote]why do the whites get VIP treatment and blacks get the violent takedowns ? Just asking for a friend.

Because "white privilege" clearly doesn't exist.

by Anonymousreply 88April 17, 2019 2:01 AM

Because entitled white suburban frauen, though annoying, are seldom violent in any meaningful way, R83. Cops get to be really, really good at reading body language for threat assessment, and hers says, "I am an entitled bitch and my daughter is an entitled bitch in training," not, "I have three outstanding warrants and 100k of illegal weed in the back, this car is stolen, and I'm about to lead you on a 120 mph chase through 4 counties, unless I try to shoot you first with this Glock (also stolen) I have tucked in my waistband."

by Anonymousreply 89April 17, 2019 2:27 AM

OK , Fanks R89

by Anonymousreply 90April 17, 2019 2:34 AM

You know, sometimes (not often, but sometimes) I think, "Datalounge is too rough on frauen".

Next time I have that thought, I will re-watch the video at R73. That'll cure it right quick.

by Anonymousreply 91April 17, 2019 2:39 AM

GET MY PURSE! GET MY PURSE! GET MY PURSE OUT OF THE CAR!

by Anonymousreply 92April 17, 2019 2:47 AM

R77-New York State troopers are HOT.

by Anonymousreply 93April 17, 2019 2:58 AM

[quote]Because entitled white suburban frauen, though annoying, are seldom violent in any meaningful way, [R83].

You couldn't be more obtuse if you tried. The reaction black people get is hostile from the get-go. They get no leeway in most cases.

I'll never forget those Swedish cops who were on vacation here in NYC and two black homeless men were fighting on the train and those cops calmly stopped them from fighting and showed them respect, then you see the ugly, fat NYPD pig get on and immediately shows why most of them fucking suck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 17, 2019 7:50 PM

[quote]I'll never forget those Swedish cops who were on vacation here in NYC and two black homeless men were fighting on the train and those cops calmly stopped them from fighting and showed them respect, then you see the ugly, fat NYPD pig get on and immediately shows why most of them fucking suck

What are you talking about? All we see happen when the NYPD cop comes on is that he says he's going to evacuate the train.

P.S. Before that, one of the POS low lifes being held down by the Swedish cops keeps screaming "I CAN'T BREATHE! I CAN'T BREATHE!" -- even though it's clear that his breathing is not being impeded in any way whatsoever. I guess scum like him have been taught to scream that phrase because of the Eric Garner incicent.

by Anonymousreply 95April 18, 2019 7:04 PM

Bullshit, r89. That little bitch at r80 would have been shot dead if she were black.

by Anonymousreply 96April 18, 2019 9:22 PM

The broad at Miss OP’s link is a carbon copy of my boss for 25 years. You become numb to it after awhile. Know it all, control freak, puts others down. Makes my stomach churn to see that and what I put up with.

by Anonymousreply 97April 18, 2019 9:41 PM

That cop at R80 sounded like an Asian with a speech impediment so I’m sure that didn’t help.

Those bitches are probably used to picking on classmates like that.

Why the fuck wasn’t she tased? I would’ve loved to see that.

She was brought up with that sense of entitlement. No respect for adults or authority.

I blame her parents.

by Anonymousreply 98April 18, 2019 10:44 PM

r73, the husband is trying to tell him that my wife is mentally ill.

What the fuck is wrong with her?

by Anonymousreply 99April 18, 2019 11:42 PM

r80, oh god. Logan was horrible. I'm so happy these cops have this on tape.

by Anonymousreply 100April 19, 2019 12:07 AM

That woman at r73 has at least a couple of personality disorders (narcissistic and histrionic) and her spineless dweeb husband does not help her, he encourages and enables her. The fact that she is White and driving a BMW SUV is exactly why she was treated with kid gloves (no it does not have anything to do with cops reading her behaviour as no threat, at all). If she were poor, or worse still, poor AND Black, the treatment would have been quite different.

by Anonymousreply 101April 19, 2019 12:56 AM

r73, the husband was one second away from letting them take her away. He could have been free for at least an 24 hour hold, no?

The cops did not want to have to drive to the station with her screaming in the back seat. I would have paid to see her on MSNBC LOCK UP.

by Anonymousreply 102April 19, 2019 1:04 AM

R73 is demonic.

by Anonymousreply 103April 19, 2019 1:16 AM

They all would have acted like this one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 19, 2019 1:30 AM

These are amazing mothers who only want what's best for their precious children.

by Anonymousreply 105April 19, 2019 1:32 AM

Yikes, r85. I wonder what was said between those two individuals.

by Anonymousreply 106April 22, 2019 6:45 PM

R80 That’s awful. So manipulative and disrespectful. You wonder what happened to her in the end.

by Anonymousreply 107April 22, 2019 7:01 PM

R107 - Daddy got her released, and made a big political contribution to the mayor's campaign.

by Anonymousreply 108April 22, 2019 7:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!