Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dirty Old Men

We've all been there - at some point in our lives (usually before we hit 30) some older neighbor or teacher or shopkeeper or barber or boss decides he likes what he sees and starts flirting or steering the conversations towards sex. Maybe he's just talking, maybe he makes a move....maybe it's welcomed, maybe it scares the shit out of you.

Share your fond memories and/or cautionary tales here. No made-up fantasies please.

by Anonymousreply 191January 11, 2020 5:32 AM

Growing up the guy at the convenience store down my street loved seeing me. Whenever I came in his face would light up. One time he told me I had a "beautiful face" and that if he couldn't impregnate my mother, he'd have me.

by Anonymousreply 1April 13, 2019 2:15 PM

What? He actually said that?

Did you run for the hills?

by Anonymousreply 2April 13, 2019 3:00 PM

Dirty old men are gross, no “fond” memories here.

by Anonymousreply 3April 13, 2019 3:08 PM

A friend of my mother was gay and he was in and out of our house for social calls when I was growing up. I ended up living in the same town as him. Was out at a bar one night with a group of friends, and he was there with a group of his friends, and we all ended up at one table, having a perfectly nice evening. I excused myself to go to the bathroom. When I was washing my hands, he stumbled in, turned me around, and stuck his tongue down my throat. I told him I didn't think of him in that way and left for the evening. He later apologized when he was sober, but the damage had been done. I just felt like I couldn't trust him any more, especially since I had not been leading him on or flirting (I was with my bf at the time at that). It's gross when a practical stranger does it but worse when it's someone you've known since childhood who does something so unexpected like that. I never told my mother, either, but I would politely refuse to be around if he was going to visit and I was going to be there, too.

by Anonymousreply 4April 13, 2019 3:11 PM

If there's grass on the field...

I'm playin'!

by Anonymousreply 5April 13, 2019 3:18 PM

Damned if we do- damned if we don't!

by Anonymousreply 6April 13, 2019 3:29 PM

I had a family friend, like an uncle, who was really gentle and fun loving. Great guy, married to a great lady. He always gave wet sloppy cheek and lip kisses. It was just his way...but one night we were all huddled together in a living room watching TV and I was on the floor in front of him and he was behind me on the couch (it was a small room and we were all crowded in there) and for some reason he had his hands on my shoulders and started massaging me....not a full massage, but like a playful thing. I can't remember if we were talking at the time. My parents were two feet away but everyone was watching the tube so I just sat there for a few minutes, having all sorts of feelings as he kept his hands on my shoulders.

I shifted or got up or something and he let go. Once we were back home I told my parents how uncomfortable that made me feel and they reassured me I shouldn't read into it. Years have since passed and I think they were right. He is just affectionate and I don't think he was putting moves on me. Never did anything like that again.

There's just something about an older guy putting his hands on your shoulders...it's a power move. Puts you on high alert. I was about 15 at the time.

by Anonymousreply 7April 13, 2019 4:30 PM

R7 you’re strange and have your own issues with physical touch. Do not try to say he was putting the moves on you from that interaction. God....

by Anonymousreply 8April 13, 2019 5:02 PM

OK, I’ve run into my fair share of sociopathic trolls in cruisy areas like saunas or public restrooms back in the day, when that was a thing.

But nothing takes the cake like “Sun Hat Guy” (not his real name).

I worked at a video rental store in college — back when that was a thing. Sun Hat Guy was a wrinkled, mid-60s, weather-beaten, pudgy short man with thick glasses and a slurred lisp. He literally looked and sounded like a troll. He was always exposing his overtanned limbs in cutoff shorts and sleeveless tees. He always wore a straw sun hat like some sort of Panamanian.

Anywho, he always came into the video store to rent the gay titles and hit on guys. He always tried to talk to me about the gay movies and find out what was in them. Then he’d try to “get to know me.” He would attach himself to the cute, straight clerks who worked there and ask them a million questions about the gay titles just to suss oit their sexuality. Then he’d try to “get to know them.”

“What about ‘Queer As Folk, Episode 4?’ Is this any good?”

What’s scary is that he followed me when I went on break once. I went down the block to get some lunch in a grocery store and he followed me! He came up to me AT THE CHECKOUT REGISTER and asked, “Where you headed after work?” etc. There was clearly some mental illness / boundary issues.

So I get talking with the cute gay boys who worked at the sex/novelty shop nextdoor and discovered them warning each other about “Sun Hat Guy” (their nickname for him). Turns out he tries to cruise them forever, too and asks as many sexual questions as he can about their products.

“Do your balls turn really blue in this choker?l or whatever.

So, one day, after Sun Hat Guy gave a cute, straight co-worker the Third Degree about Al Pacino’s nudity in “Cruising” or whatever, then rents his video and leaves, my dear coworker Maggie decided to look him up.

Maggie never got pestered, of course. But she did get the pervy vibes. And, as a video rental store, we had Sun Hat Guy’s REAL name and all his details.

So Maggie types his name into our state’s Sex Offender Database, and LO AND BEHOLD, Sun Hat Guy had two convictions for sexual assault of a minor and one for lewdness with a minor! He had been in prison!!!!

OMG we still laugh for days. We told the people who worked at the sex shop and they were horrified/laughing hysterically.

Luckily, “Sun Hat Guy” never got anyone we knew.

by Anonymousreply 9April 13, 2019 5:27 PM

Maybe you should of printed out that profile and posted all over the places he "stalks" at. He'll probably stop hanging around then

by Anonymousreply 10April 13, 2019 5:36 PM

At least you got some entertainment out of him.

by Anonymousreply 11April 13, 2019 5:36 PM

I've told the story on other threads but a friend talked me into going to an adult bookstore and an old man followed me around the entire time rubbing his crotch.

by Anonymousreply 12April 13, 2019 5:39 PM

R12 you should have jumped on it.

by Anonymousreply 13April 13, 2019 5:39 PM

OK, I too have run into my fair share of sociopathic trolls in cruisy areas like saunas or public restrooms back in the day, when that was a thing, R9.

One was the troll who wouldn't take "No" for an answer. We had no nickname for him, but he was in his 60's when I was in my 20's and the age gap notwithstanding, he looked like he was already dead - emaciated with leather-like skin and really creepy eyes - and he was so handsy that a simple "No thanks" wasn't enough to rebuff his advances. Once I saw a guy shove him and threaten to deck him if he didn't get the fuck away from him. He did, but he was back at it with someone else five minutes later. Boundary issues? An inflated sense of his attractiveness? Horny as hell? Or seeking rejection as some kind of twisted turn-on?

No idea, but I have never encountered anyone since so single-mindedly trying to get something no one wanted to give him.

by Anonymousreply 14April 13, 2019 5:44 PM

[quote]But nothing takes the cake like “Sun Hat Guy” [bold](not his real name)[/bold].

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 13, 2019 5:48 PM

If I had jumped on it R13 he probably would have crumbled to dust.

by Anonymousreply 16April 13, 2019 5:51 PM

The sexual abuse of a child is funny to you, R9?

by Anonymousreply 17April 13, 2019 6:12 PM

He was probably a psycho or a sociopath, r14. Some guys are just oafs, but if they persist, they're evil and/or psycho.

There are some guys who feel entitled to watch or partake of the sex you're having in a public cruising spot because there's nothing you can do about it except get violent, which has its own risks and nobody wants to go there. They know you can't report them to any authorities because you're breaking the law, too and you'll get banned or busted. So they intrude.

When I was in college, I went to the cruisy restroom of one building. I was making out and fooling around with a regular buddy I met there, and this fat, middle-aged, Mexican troll starts jerking off next to us. We went into a toilet stall, so he goes into the stall next to us, stands on the toilet and starts spying on us overhead.

So we went to a totally different bathroom and started at it again. LO AND BEHOLD, the door swings open and Mexican troll barges in and starts jerking off next to us.

So we went to another bathroom, and he followed us again.

So we rushed out and walked briskly up the staircase, hoping to lose him, which we did. We found another, secluded bathroom at the end of that wing.

Then Señor Psycho walks in on us again!

Luckily, that bathroom had only one stall, so we were able to finish our blowjobs in the stall and all that psycho could do was peep between the door cracks. He stood there, cranking his acorn weenie under his fat fold, leering and grinning. He got off on our agitation. Total perv/sociopath/douche. Even negative attention gives these creeps what they want.

My buddy and I finished our business and left. Luckily, I never saw Señor Psycho again.

by Anonymousreply 18April 13, 2019 6:20 PM

Sun Hat Guy's antics and Maggie's Perp-dar are funny to me, r17. Unclutch.

by Anonymousreply 19April 13, 2019 6:22 PM

This happened in a gay bar. This happened in the late 80s.

I was about 25, and man, pushing 70, put his hand under my shirt. I just stood there, in shock, for a bit, but I laughed it off. He did this to other guys, too; that didn’t make it right, but we were used to it. I avoided him afterwards, though. He was frequently drunk.

One time, however, he insisted to everyone that he was age 39. An acquaintance, told him his was not 39, and told him his exact age. The old man kept arguing he was 39. It was bizarre.

Looking back, the old man never went back into the bar again. He reminded me of that character actor John Fielder. He played the role of Eddie in the Golden Girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 13, 2019 6:45 PM

R17 took a leap of EPIC proportions.

by Anonymousreply 21April 13, 2019 7:01 PM

R18, those are the chances you take when you have sex in a public place.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying you shouldn’t, hell I couldn’t say that. Certainly not as a “cruiser” myself, but I’m saying that comes with the territory in public, as frustrating as it may be.

by Anonymousreply 22April 13, 2019 7:06 PM

Well, that whole culture is gone now, so I guess it's a moot point.

by Anonymousreply 23April 13, 2019 7:09 PM

Oh no it’s not. Not by a long shot.

The internet had its impact, and a huge impact at that, but cruising areas, cruisy bathrooms, etc. are still very much in existence.

by Anonymousreply 24April 13, 2019 7:12 PM

In fact, there’s a thriving thread (one of many about it) right now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 13, 2019 7:13 PM

If you have Dec in public you like it.

by Anonymousreply 26April 13, 2019 8:14 PM

Yeah these guys can be icky but I've noticed millenials tend to hysterically over react to them, like a dirty old man panic. Usually if you're firm , they will go away.

by Anonymousreply 27April 13, 2019 8:21 PM

Is this really a good place for stories like this when the majority of the men at this site are 'the creepy old men'?

by Anonymousreply 28April 13, 2019 8:23 PM

When I was twelve years old, I was a somewhat effeminate boy who loved musical theatre. Looking back, everyone knew I was gay but me. Anyway, there was a TV repair shop near our apartment building and the guy who ran it used a red and white station wagon to go around to sometimes deliver and pick up phone orders. One day, in the back of the wagon, I saw some Playbills and show recordings which I really wanted to see. I went in and told him, he let me see them and we started talking musicals. He was about 30. Some time after that during a visit to him, he said to me that he had to pee and went to the back of the store. He called me in and he was standing there with his undies and pants down to his ankles and his hard-on standing out. I was shocked by how much pubic hair and, at that age, his cock looked enormous. I wasn't scared but curious and I ended up going to him and examining him because I told him it was the first grown man penis I had seen. This happened a few times and we eventually jacked each other off.

by Anonymousreply 29April 13, 2019 8:25 PM

That’s not a “dirty old man,” r29, that’s a fucking pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 30April 13, 2019 8:35 PM

R29 Twelve? Jesus christ that is awful. Was he hot?

by Anonymousreply 31April 13, 2019 8:35 PM

I felt I was fair game to anyone when I turned 18. Dirty old men could be annoying on the cruising grounds but funny in social situations. They were hardly a trauma. Enjoy your youth while you have it! Fuck off to anyone you don't want to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 32April 13, 2019 9:10 PM

R18 bullshit. No tearoom hookup is worth all that effort!

by Anonymousreply 33April 13, 2019 9:13 PM

Believe what you want, r33, but my buddy was hot and ditching the troll was a matter of principle.

I was already friends with the buddy — we weren't going to leave or be spoiled.

by Anonymousreply 34April 13, 2019 9:21 PM

I was 16 and getting my first haircut in a salon. The stylist was an old guy with a blonde afro and he rubbed his crotch against my arm. I ignored him, the action was only repeated a few times, but I wish I'd had the nerve to demand a blow job. .

by Anonymousreply 35April 13, 2019 9:30 PM

I was 25, first teaching job ar a small state school. My dad died and two weeks later, creepy older colleague (married, he thought he was closeted but everyone knew, including his wife and grown sons), invites me over, saying his wife had a meeting and he needed to talk over some departmental business (I was up for a permanent job). He answered the door, stuck his tongue down my throat, and he said he just wanted to be my "Big Daddy" (he knew my father had just died). I fled--didn't get the job. This was 1983 and I wasn't out to my family. He died of Alzheimer's a few years ago. Ironically, one of his sons became head of The Menninger (Psychiatric) Clinic, the other a literary scholar, who write first about the centaur image in fiction and now does psychoanalytic studies of Hitchcock. I guess they too still have "Daddy Issues."

by Anonymousreply 36April 13, 2019 9:31 PM

I pray you didn’t teach English, r36.

by Anonymousreply 37April 13, 2019 9:35 PM

Dirty old men fuck young men!

by Anonymousreply 38April 13, 2019 9:42 PM

R37 Sorry if a few typos triggered you.

by Anonymousreply 39April 13, 2019 9:48 PM

I don't know at age 54 am I dirty old man yet? I don't think so. But I generally like guys around my age.

by Anonymousreply 40April 13, 2019 9:58 PM

If you "have been waiting for so-and-so to become of legal age so that you can be 'allowed' to talk about how 'hot' they are," congratulations, you are a dirty old man.

by Anonymousreply 41April 13, 2019 10:00 PM

And a pedo.

by Anonymousreply 42April 13, 2019 10:00 PM

R36 You might have as well said his name...

by Anonymousreply 43April 13, 2019 10:21 PM

Wow, we have a lot of random pervs who manage to get their “tongues down throats” without consent on Datalounge.

They must have already been in jaw bondage.

by Anonymousreply 44April 13, 2019 10:28 PM

[quote]Yeah these guys can be icky but I've noticed millenials tend to hysterically over react to them, like a dirty old man panic.

Well, we're not really into sex all that much to start with. And then when you combine sex with that "old man smell".....

by Anonymousreply 45April 14, 2019 3:32 AM

Joel/OP, we know you see you're not the first to go through this.

by Anonymousreply 46April 14, 2019 3:36 AM

What is anyone's impression of a 59 yr old bi-sexual and a 27 yr old? There seems to be a mutual intellectually based and physical attraction. Have had coffee twice and lunch once. Met at Starbucks. Having dinner this week. Nothing physical yet. Too much of an age difference/does it fit the dirty old man situation?

by Anonymousreply 47April 14, 2019 4:03 AM

What about when it's the other way around?

I was at McDonalds today and 2 young guys working there showing a marked interest in me. One of them even came to my table and talked to me for quite some time.

Another time there a young guy, probably late teens, stood not far from where I was sitting, put his hands in his pants, and kept on showing me the outline of his ass in a seductive manner. He came in with 2 other young friends and eventually went to sit with them but he was certainly sending me a message.

You wouldn't believe the young, horny guys I see at McDonalds, sending out vibes.

by Anonymousreply 48April 14, 2019 4:13 AM

I figure if it's good healthy fun, maybe we have an obligation to mentor them. No strings attached. My situation appears as though the 27 yr old may be hitting on me as well. He is very serious in demeanor and in conversation, extremely mature.

by Anonymousreply 49April 14, 2019 4:25 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 14, 2019 4:34 AM

I don't think you're dirty just for dating or taking an interest in younger men, r47, as long as you respect their boundaries.

"Dirty" or "pervert" to me means a guy who won't read signals, respect boundaries, or take "no" for an answer. It's somebody who leers and stares when it's not welcome. Some uglier troll who expects guys way out of his league.

Lots of people will say your interest is "age inappropriate," but that's an ageist society for you.

by Anonymousreply 51April 14, 2019 4:45 AM

If anyone here lived in Southern Oregon in the late 70s and bought clothes at Langley Men's Shoppe, you will know who I'm referring to. The owner REALLY enjoyed measuring inseams for teen boys.

by Anonymousreply 52April 14, 2019 5:38 AM

I grew up in Nebraska in the 70s. My family doctor was a huge, polar bear type, who used to be my daddy's football buddy back in high school. He had a shaved head, a square-buzzed beard, and was 6'3" and almost as wide. He was like a shit brickhouse on steroids. Whenever I came in for an examination, I was about 10 or 11, he would paw at me with his huge, meaty palms and smack my ass. He would then yank down my trouser and take out his measure tape to measure my tiny cocklet. He would say: "One and a half inches, hard!" He didn't even need to jack me off to get me hard, because I was getting turned on by all the str8 masc pheromones in the air. He would then note my inferior cocklet size down in his notebook and loudly degrade me with homophobic and misogynistic language. He and my daddy would refer to me as 'she' and my daddy's 'daughter'. He would sometimes fuck me using KY grease. When he'd been drinking with my daddy, he would force me on the examination table and work his thick cock into my asspussy. He would blow colossal loads. I would be farting cum out for days. His cock was so fucking thick. I struggled to wrap my hand around it. The smell of cock cheese, ball sweat, and ass funk lingered in the air, mingled with his alcohol breath. It was all so fucking masc. He's still alive ,the bastard, and I want to sue him, but my lawyer says it won't go anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 53April 14, 2019 5:48 AM

R53, the Datalounge-approved phrasing is "shit brickhouse."

by Anonymousreply 54April 14, 2019 6:14 AM

R53 huh?

by Anonymousreply 55April 14, 2019 6:48 AM

I hate it when old farts come on to me. You'd thinking they'd know better. How could they think I wouldhave any interest in their sagging, liver-spotted crepey carcasses? Like there's a hope in hell I'm going to share my firm tanned body with them? They should just die and stop bothering me.

by Anonymousreply 56April 14, 2019 6:50 AM

7/10 for the Tiny Cocklet Brickhouse Troll this time.

by Anonymousreply 57April 14, 2019 7:12 AM

Yeah. He left out: rock-hard, veiny, swollen, uncut girthy 10-incher.

by Anonymousreply 58April 14, 2019 7:17 AM

He left out his husbear.

by Anonymousreply 59April 14, 2019 7:21 AM

Sometimes I let a lucky old man have his way with me. I see it as a charity on my part.

by Anonymousreply 60April 14, 2019 7:26 AM

Not giving any details, but will say that I never said no, and I never regretted it.

by Anonymousreply 61April 14, 2019 7:44 AM

This business of someone being way out of someone else's league is extremely subjective.

by Anonymousreply 62April 14, 2019 8:55 AM

True. As is most interpersonal attraction.

by Anonymousreply 63April 14, 2019 11:15 AM

[quote]This business of someone being way out of someone else's league is extremely subjective.

This is so true. I was cruising recently and this gorgeous young guy was cruising. Dressed like he just came from the gym with a nice worked-out gym bod. Needless to say, he drew attention. He wasn’t interested in me, so I moved on. He goes up to this guy who was a dead ringer for Santa Claus, belly and all, and started blowing him. I was stunned because he could’ve had anyone there, but that’s who he chose.

There’s no accounting for what attracts someone else.

by Anonymousreply 64April 14, 2019 12:19 PM

It probably says something about my mental/emotional state, but now that I'm no longer a kid or teen, I welcome the looks and leers of older men (like, 50s...not 80s). Arabs/Turks/Lebanese especially. They get this horny, happy smile when I cross their path and make small talk. Their eyes get a bit hard, the "damn, I want to fuck you" eyes, even as they grin warmly and laugh and shoot the breeze. I like that they are culturally very affectionate with each other, very buddy buddy, and probably messed around with each during puberty other because sex with girls was for marriage only (at least from what I've heard). It's strange. As a teen, older guys were the last thing on my mind. Now I realize they're kinda hot....it's hot being leered at (by the right person). And they're a dying breed. In twenty years, I'll be the old guy and they'll be geriatric. And I probably won't be into younger guys because it'll feel like cradle robbing. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 65April 14, 2019 1:05 PM

R61, no details then. Just broad strokes.

by Anonymousreply 66April 14, 2019 1:07 PM

What do you think about a 78 year old with an 18 year old?

by Anonymousreply 67April 14, 2019 2:18 PM

As a 77 year old, I say look, but dont touch.

by Anonymousreply 68April 14, 2019 2:44 PM

As a 78 year old I say look and touch!

by Anonymousreply 69April 14, 2019 2:47 PM

R65, as you age, your standard goes low. Give yourself a couple of years, the 80 year olds will become attractive to you, too.

by Anonymousreply 70April 14, 2019 2:57 PM

[quote]Sometimes I let a lucky old man have his way with me. I see it as a charity on my part.

This is why they persist. You never know when it’s your lucky day.

by Anonymousreply 71April 14, 2019 3:42 PM

Once after my Russian class, I chatted with the professor as we were leaving the building and he put his arm around me and squeezed my shoulder while we were walking. I didn't think much of it at the time and it didn't really bother me, but I think he may have been coming on to me.

For reasons totally unrelated to that, I stopped going to class mid-semester (I was suffering from depression) and I ended up skipping the final. When grades for that semester came out I was expecting to get an F and was shocked to see he had given me an A-.

by Anonymousreply 72April 14, 2019 4:00 PM

R72 stole someone else’s A- while they mistakenly got his F.

😂

by Anonymousreply 73April 14, 2019 4:02 PM

You guys are full of shit, I'm 22 and have friends that age and a few years older and none of them fucked with old men, we barely even see men above 35 in the bars. I doubt any guy in their 20s would be sexually interested in anyone over 50 unless they have money, let's be honest here.

by Anonymousreply 74April 14, 2019 4:04 PM

Yeah I agree r74. I’m 45 and have zero interest in having anything to do with guys in their 20s.

by Anonymousreply 75April 14, 2019 4:07 PM

You’re right, r74. In your vast 22 years of experience I’m sure you’ve seen much more in your lifetime than us guys who have been around 20-40 years longer than you.

How silly of us to think that because YOU don’t have any interest NO ONE else does. I don’t know where we went wrong. We all bow to your extensive knowledge of this field.

by Anonymousreply 76April 14, 2019 4:12 PM

R76 It's common sense.

by Anonymousreply 77April 14, 2019 4:20 PM

I don’t like guys in their 20s for anything but for their cocks on webcams like Chaturbate. I have no interest in relationships with people that have no frame of reference or experience with life. I’m 45.

by Anonymousreply 78April 14, 2019 4:25 PM

R78 :D

by Anonymousreply 79April 14, 2019 4:35 PM

R59: "He left out his husbear."

And the adopted children with questionable names,

And the endless anti-smoking crusade,

And Mitzi and Joel,

And the Hawaiian volcano mother-in-law we met last week,

To name just a few other omissions in his latest masturbatory fantasy found above...

by Anonymousreply 80April 14, 2019 4:47 PM

R74....you've never had an older man passionately kiss the side of your neck from behind, while holding you in his hairy arms.

Try it.

by Anonymousreply 81April 14, 2019 5:01 PM

R81 I like to be in control so having someone grabbing me from behind (any age) is not really sexy to me.

by Anonymousreply 82April 14, 2019 5:04 PM

R74 - it’s understandable that you believe what you do because younger guys who are into older (+15/25 years) are a pretty small segment of the population - but they do exist

I came to this discovery from the opposite end of the equation - I didn’t come out until 44 and was quite surprised that younger guys would come up to me & make the first move. While I look pretty good for my age I’m akways honest about it and always let the younger guy approach me - I honestly don’t want to come off like a dirty old man.

In the 10 years I’ve been out the majority of the guys I’ve had sex with are “age inappropriate,” with a few 30 years younger - and im not rich or in any way a sugar daddy. As was said upthread, attraction is extremely subjective, and there is a subset of gay guys who prefer men who are louder than they are. It’s a big world.

by Anonymousreply 83April 14, 2019 7:08 PM

Jesus - so spellcheck decided “a lot older” = louder. Which is not always incorrect. R83

by Anonymousreply 84April 14, 2019 7:10 PM

The local pederast in my town was the owner of the youth hostel. You can imagine the stories.he was also an Ex cop. He targeted teenagers and was a figure of fun and pity until he raped a 5 year old.

by Anonymousreply 85April 14, 2019 7:13 PM

When I was a young teacher one of the maintenance staff took a liking to me even though I had never spoken to him. Then he started coming around my classroom, even had the nerve to bring a rose in a crystal stem vase. I told him I wasn't interested. Two days later he turned up AT MY HOUSE. I told him if I ever saw his face again I would call the cops and have him lose his job. That was the end of it.

BTW I'm a female - am I allowed to tell stories too?

by Anonymousreply 86April 14, 2019 7:22 PM

Yes you are R86 - but I must admit the thought of a middle-aged janitor bringing a rose to a hunky young male teacher was really a delightful one. I’m sure any woman had twent dirty old man stories for every gay man’s one.

by Anonymousreply 87April 14, 2019 7:26 PM

Yes, I'm sure straight women have MUCH creepier and voluminous stories.

by Anonymousreply 88April 14, 2019 8:03 PM

When I was an underage twink hanging out in bars, I finally came to the conclusion if the first question I was asked was my age that I just needed to shut that down right then and there. If that’s what they liked about me it wasn’t going to last as age comes to us all and next year’s model would always be there to take my place.

by Anonymousreply 89April 14, 2019 8:36 PM

R89, they may have asked your age because you were underage in a bar.

by Anonymousreply 90April 14, 2019 8:40 PM

[quote]I'm a female - am I allowed to tell stories too?

Yes. Just not here.

by Anonymousreply 91April 14, 2019 9:06 PM

In my mid 20’s... I will say I was pretty damn hot.. I was at the bar me and my coworkers went to every night after work. I went to the men’s room and was just doing my business, when this man in his 60’s come up to the urinal next to me... looked over and said. ‘You have a beautiful dick. Ever let anyone suck it?” I just said.. “yeah, I do, but no one like you”. Zipped up , washed my hands and walked out.

by Anonymousreply 92April 14, 2019 9:11 PM

Men do seem to get sexually creepy in old age. Gay old men in the gym locker room can get pretty strange. The only men I've met who cross boundaries are usually old horny men.

by Anonymousreply 93April 14, 2019 9:23 PM

They aren't more or less creepy than any other horny men.

You just come from a stunted generation, so you find it objectionable when men are horny and uninhibited.

by Anonymousreply 94April 14, 2019 9:28 PM

Older men can be attractive don't get me wrong but a guy of any age following you around and rubbing their crotch like they are stalking prey is not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 95April 14, 2019 9:32 PM

I rather like that in a man, Prudence.

by Anonymousreply 96April 14, 2019 9:35 PM

When you're young and hot you can get away with being creepy/stalkerish because you're attractive, once you get older and fat people tend to look at you with disgust when you try to even start an innocent conversation let alone when you're sexually forward like a lot of old men are. It is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 97April 14, 2019 9:40 PM

Well, Dear, In that case, I hope plenty of men stalk you.

by Anonymousreply 98April 14, 2019 9:42 PM

Maybe it's because I never had a problem with older men being sexual that I find perspectives like r97 to be both alien and immature.

by Anonymousreply 99April 14, 2019 9:44 PM

When you’re old it’s best to push it. Ahh, push it!

by Anonymousreply 100April 14, 2019 9:44 PM

In college a little over a decade ago, there was an older man (late 60s) that would hang out around campus. I just assumed he was a professor that I didn't know, I never really thought of him that much. Then spring came and it was the first day of the year that I wore shorts. I always wear those mid-thigh frat boy type shorts, and I usually get compliments on my legs. I was lying on the grass reading, he came over and set down beside me, and without saying anything he started touching my leg. I asked him what did he think he was doing and told him to stop. He said he was sorry. I got up and left. As I was walking to my apartment, I could feel him following me. It kind of freaked me out, so that night I went to a friend's house and slept over. The next morning I went back to my apartment building and I noticed the front door had been broken. When I walked in my neighbor across the hall came out, and asked where I had been, I told her I slept at a friend's why? She goes on to tell me that I missed the craziness. Apparently, the guy had followed me home. Came back later that night very drunk, forced his way into the building and then started shouting that he wanted to lick "leg boy's" legs. Since I was the only boy in that part of the building they knew he must have been talking about me. And, since I wasn't there they got a little worried and I needed to check in with the cops and let them know I was alright.

by Anonymousreply 101April 14, 2019 10:18 PM

Wow, that sounds scary.

If true, you never should have gone home and shown him your door. You should have gone to the police or the mall or a ball game or something.

by Anonymousreply 102April 14, 2019 10:40 PM

R101 is a snobbish frau. He just wanted to feel your legs, don't be such a prude.

by Anonymousreply 103April 14, 2019 10:46 PM

R101's stalker must have been a Datalounger.

by Anonymousreply 104April 14, 2019 10:47 PM

Which one of you eldergays was stalking this poor baby R101 ?

by Anonymousreply 105April 14, 2019 10:48 PM

R101 You must post a picture of your legs, if they are impressive enough to drive men to madness.

by Anonymousreply 106April 14, 2019 10:50 PM

R102 it is true, and was scary. I didn't think about not showing him where I lived I just wanted to get away from him. I was lucky in that I didn't need to go to court or anything, because the prosecutor told me that she didn't have to pursue the stalking because the breaking and entering was enough to qualify as his third strike.

R106 If they still looked like they did then I would. Plus I don't think it took too much to drive that dirty old man crazy.

by Anonymousreply 107April 14, 2019 10:52 PM

R101's stalker is at R103.

by Anonymousreply 108April 14, 2019 10:56 PM

As a 13 yo I first went into a public toilet and an old man smiled at me and flashed me. i was so innocent I didn't understand what was going on, but he did cop a feel of my dick as I was leaving.

by Anonymousreply 109April 14, 2019 10:58 PM

No, only old horny men have harassed me. Old men shoving their hands down my pants without my consent. Old men grabbing my dick in the sauna. If a younger hot guy did it I probably wouldn't be so offended. However, no younger hot guy has, only creepy old men.

by Anonymousreply 110April 14, 2019 11:35 PM

I hate it when old men over 25 try to fuck my rosebud.

by Anonymousreply 111April 14, 2019 11:39 PM

I had an entry level job at a TV studio once and there was this guy in charge of department and I had to interact with him; he'd always give me penetrating eye contact and shake my hand and put his arm around my shoulder when saying hello or goodbye; it was always brief, but enough to make an impact.

He was not attractive, but there was something about him ….can't really describe it. I knew what he wanted but there were always so many people in a work environment so nothing was ever going to happen.

Ultimately, it made me uncomfortable. I knew he just wanted me for my body.

by Anonymousreply 112April 14, 2019 11:48 PM

R92 so you were a prick in several ways.

by Anonymousreply 113April 15, 2019 12:32 AM

I was in college. I used to go to the gym and work out almost daily. Afterwards, I'd usually shower and go back to my dorm. The main gym at Yale had no individual showers, just one shower room with multiple shower heads. One day, I was showering alone, when this stocky daddy showed up. Imagine a beefy Irish coach type, showering next to me. I remember my heart beating like crazy as I took a quick look at his thick circumsized dick. He probably noticed, and his cock started to get bigger. He looked at me and smiled. Then, and I'm not kidding, he got closer and put a finger up my ass. This took me by surprise, and while I became aroused, I was also concerned that someone else might show up. I certainly didn't want to end up at the police station. I told him I had a place. We got out of the shower, got dressed and he followed me to my dorm. I was 22, he was 64. I had some of the best sex of my life (I'm 44). Passionate kissing, being held by strong muscular arms, tasting his thick mushroom of a cock... Amazing. To this day, I still think about him. I wonder if he's still alive. Sometimes a brief encounter leaves you with a memory for life.

by Anonymousreply 114April 15, 2019 5:20 AM

Cue the "eww....old men are so gross" prisspots.

by Anonymousreply 115April 15, 2019 5:27 AM

R114 great story. Don't care if it's true or not.

by Anonymousreply 116April 15, 2019 5:29 AM

It's a true story, R116. It happened back in 97.

by Anonymousreply 117April 15, 2019 5:34 AM

Last year in prep school. We had winter semester in Gstaad. My uncle was in town for a week so we played squash everyday at the Palace. He was called away so I finished the match with a friend of his, a big Middle Eastern man. Imagine an Omar Sharif type but beefier, showering next to me. I remember my heart beating like crazy as I took a quick look at his hairy powerful body and big thick cut dick. He probably noticed, and his cock started to get bigger. He looked at me and smiled. Then, and I'm not kidding, he got closer and put a finger up my ass. This took me by surprise, and while I became aroused, I was also concerned that someone else might show up. I certainly didn't want to end up at the gendarme or to be spotted by any classmates from Le Rosey. He told me he had a place. We got out of the shower and he drove us to his chalet but I soon realized it wasn't his chalet it was Prince Albert II's. I was 17, he was 60ish and an Emirati royal but I never learned which one. I had some of the best sex of my life (I'm 44). Passionate kissing, being held by strong muscular arms, tasting his thick mushroom of a cock... Amazing. To this day, I still think about him. I wonder if he's still alive. Sometimes a brief encounter leaves you with a memory for life.

by Anonymousreply 118April 15, 2019 5:46 AM

R118 is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 119April 15, 2019 5:55 AM

Yes, he had a brief encunter.

by Anonymousreply 120April 15, 2019 6:25 AM

I was traveling last month and had a lot of free time in three different cities. I got on Grindr and got laid half a dozen times with guys in their 20s who approached me. I like guys my age and I initiated with only the guy in his mid 40s I met.

by Anonymousreply 121April 15, 2019 10:06 AM

Here we go with the fake stories, can we focus on the subject at hand ? This is not an erotic novel contest.

by Anonymousreply 122April 15, 2019 4:03 PM

Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 123April 15, 2019 4:52 PM

Yeah, this thread is supposed to be about pervs you DIDN'T hit it off with.

Put your True and Fake Erotica in the Public Bathrooms thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124April 15, 2019 6:46 PM

Um....this thread is about the good AND bad stories involving horny older men.

R114, hot story. What was a 64 year old doing in the Yale gym though? Could anybody join?

Did you guys only hook up that once?

by Anonymousreply 125April 16, 2019 5:39 PM

Did you have relations with other old men after that r114?

by Anonymousreply 126April 17, 2019 1:06 PM

Has anyone hooked up with a married older guy or just an older guy through Craigslist? The "connections" section is gone but there are still posts, mostly from older "discreet" gents wanting 18-25 year olds. How....discerning.

by Anonymousreply 127April 17, 2019 3:36 PM

R83: Interesting thing you hit on there. I don't think money, or even power is the draw. My hair is mostly gray at this point yet I still get attention from young guys. Maybe it's because I wear t-shirts with star trek or other more interesting reference on them. Maybe it's because they have daddy fantasies. I don't know and I won't know because I never pursue it. Been with the same guy near three decades and have no intention of starting all over with a younger man.

And it happened in Rhode Island, Atlanta etc. I guess gray hair isn't the impediment I always believed it to be.

by Anonymousreply 128April 17, 2019 3:44 PM

Eldergay erotica ... zzzzzzzzzzz ...

by Anonymousreply 129April 17, 2019 6:57 PM

Lucifer R129 / R 83 here - I’m also an Italian American New Yorker & we’re around the same age. Some of the guys have daddy issues and / or get turned on by dad/son roleplay. Others prefer guys who are tempermentally different then their peers. And most genuinely do find older male bodies attractive - some exclusively, some as a change from who they usually hook up with.

There are really all kinds of tastes and preferences out there - I’m just always respectful, and let them take the lead - unless they are on DaddyHunt, where the question of their possible interest has already been answered.

by Anonymousreply 130April 18, 2019 6:39 PM

R124, I think the gym at Yale was open to factory and University staff. Maybe other groups of people in New Haven had access to it too. In any case, I did hook up one more time with him. It was great sex again. After sex, we chatted and he told me about his life, how proud he was about his son etc.

by Anonymousreply 131April 19, 2019 5:49 AM

Oops. That was meant for R125 and R126.

by Anonymousreply 132April 19, 2019 5:51 AM

Why is it always older men fucking creepy twinks in videos and never older men together?

by Anonymousreply 133April 19, 2019 10:30 AM

So I had this tailor from the end of High School through my twenties who would measure my inseam by cupping my dick and balls and moving them to one side, and then going up the other leg, cupping and moving them back.

When he did it to my closeted friend, he freaked out about it publically and I had to pretend I didn't know that was wrong and act all angry about it.

...but I loved it. Loved him squeezing my nuts and getting me hard all through puberty. The look on his face when he'd point out how big I was getting. I got stuff adjusted there every week for ten years. Wish I'd had the chance to adjust his pants...

Fucking Chandler.

by Anonymousreply 134April 19, 2019 2:26 PM

Why did you need to get stuff adjusted at the tailor every week?

by Anonymousreply 135April 21, 2019 12:16 AM

I’m old. I’m dirty. I’m an old dirty man

by Anonymousreply 136April 21, 2019 12:34 AM

Yum.

by Anonymousreply 137April 21, 2019 1:07 AM

Wasn't Dirty Old Men that movie with Walter Matthau?

by Anonymousreply 138April 21, 2019 1:41 AM

[quote]never older men together?

Because no one wants to fuck old man ass, they just want to get fucked or suck by a sizeable dick which some old men have?

by Anonymousreply 139April 21, 2019 1:56 AM

When I was a kid I went on a family trip to some waterpark with slides etc.

I ended up climbing to the top of this one slide where there was a lifeguard (slideguard?) on duty at the top.

There was this old guy talking to him wearing white shorts that were wet so you could see his dick (not small, tbh) through them. Pretty obvious that he was trying to hit on the lifeguard, who was probably 18 at most. This guy was like 60+.

I didn't realize at the time that he was essentially the first "dirty old man" that I encountered.

As soon as I came up he looked at me (I was 12 or 13 at the time) and then went straight back to talking to the lifeguard. Everyone else was moving through the slide, but this guy was just standing there chatting him up.

I'm assuming that he eventually got bored and left.

I didn't see because I was already done with the slide.

by Anonymousreply 140April 21, 2019 2:12 AM

My brother and I were in Portugal in 1988. I was 22 years old. We went to a cafe to get something to eat. The owner was this burly butch guy about 45-48 years old. I was friendly to him even though he spoke no english and I didn't speak portugese. I was NOT attracted to him. I was JUST being friendly. At one point he starts rubbing his crotch and pinching my thigh at the same time. I must have wanted to leave at that point. I had never had sex with a guy at that point and never had a guy express so clear an interest in me. I was repulsed and later in the hotel room turned on that some guy was clearly attracted to me. It wasn't funny at the time but now I tell people about this incident.

by Anonymousreply 141April 21, 2019 3:26 AM

R136 I see what you're doing. No, dirty old men are not the same as old dirty men.

by Anonymousreply 142April 21, 2019 6:52 AM

[quote]Why did you need to get stuff adjusted at the tailor every week?

I can’t speak for that poster, but given what he described, I would’ve had a walk-in closet full of pants needing adjustments.

by Anonymousreply 143April 21, 2019 10:34 AM

Some very interesting stories on here.

by Anonymousreply 144April 21, 2019 7:15 PM

Guys "Dr Drake Ramoray" was Joey Tribbiani from FRIENDS.

The guy was making a joke.

by Anonymousreply 145April 22, 2019 2:14 PM

Okey dokey 😁 r145

by Anonymousreply 146April 23, 2019 1:31 AM

Anyone get felt up by their barber? I read a story online (a fantasy of the author's) about some old timer barber letting his younger customer jerk off under the apron and it sounded pretty hot.

And now I keep seeing videos of Turkish massages in barber shops where they roughly massage the scalp and chest of younger fit Turks.

Damn.

by Anonymousreply 147April 27, 2019 4:46 PM

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I love dirty old men. I've always looked younger than I am so I always get hit on by dirty old men. If they have a big cock I'm putty in their hands.

by Anonymousreply 148April 27, 2019 5:16 PM

R147 what are Turkish massages?

by Anonymousreply 149April 27, 2019 5:22 PM

I was at a conference. I was in my 20’s and I was placed in a small group discussion with a few people and a guy who must have been in his 50’s. He kept alluding to “come up with me to my hotel room” but I pretended not to hear him.

I love older men but he was just nasty

by Anonymousreply 150April 27, 2019 5:25 PM

Whenever I came home on college break, my sisters father-in-law used to always want to give me shoulder/neck massages. It felt good and he seemed to really like it too, so seemed like a win-win.

by Anonymousreply 151April 27, 2019 6:29 PM

But did he want more do you think? r151

by Anonymousreply 152April 27, 2019 6:32 PM

I think so, but I think we kept good boundaries -I usually had a boyfriend and he always had a wife.

One time I remember moaning a little and I think he got a little startled and stopped. Lol

by Anonymousreply 153April 27, 2019 6:39 PM

He probably got turned on too! r153 but was too nervous to show it!

by Anonymousreply 154April 27, 2019 6:41 PM

R118. It would be the Politzei Kantonal in Gstaad. That's a German speaking part of the Canton of Bern.

by Anonymousreply 155April 27, 2019 10:14 PM

As guys online my age are few and mostly into younger guys, I've been meeting only guys in their 20s, maybe 30s, who are into the daddy thing. I guess I've become a dirty old man.

by Anonymousreply 156April 28, 2019 5:06 AM

And are you enjoying it?! r156 😁

by Anonymousreply 157April 29, 2019 2:18 AM

Yeah R157. Only problem is when they become fuckbuddies and then want to hang out.

by Anonymousreply 158April 30, 2019 9:24 PM

Too bad, R141. You missed some prime meat. 10 rockhard, veiny, swollen, thick, uncut inches

by Anonymousreply 159April 30, 2019 9:29 PM

I was a Junior at the University of Colorado (Boulder) in the 80s when the CEO of the company I worked for part time made it known to me that he wanted to have a 3-way with him and his wife. I was thrown into the whole gay thing as I grew up in a small town and now was in a City where everyone was more open and it was freeing but scary. He saw that I was super nervous and back off - in hindsight, I would of had sex with him but not a 3-way (100% gay on the chart).

by Anonymousreply 160April 30, 2019 9:33 PM

Ahhh hindsight.

by Anonymousreply 161April 30, 2019 10:17 PM

[quote] I've always looked younger than I am

Collective eyeroll for DL darling, r148.

by Anonymousreply 162April 30, 2019 10:29 PM

Oh shut up, r162. Some people do appear older or younger than their age. It happens.

You really enjoy eyerolling others but you're the one being fucking tiresome.

You and everyone else here who insists all posters are fat shut-ins in caftans. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 163May 1, 2019 4:43 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 164May 21, 2019 1:35 AM

I'll admit, I look very young for my age (I am in my 20s but get told I look like a pre-teen frequently) so I am often the target of older guys. Lately there has been some balding guy in my local park, looks really grizzled, who comes around and won't quit following me when I am with my friends. Creeps me out. Last time he had a camera. We've started hanging out someplace different to get stoned, but the memory of him still gives me the heebie jeebies.

by Anonymousreply 165May 21, 2019 1:42 AM

They are my gentleman callers. hehe

by Anonymousreply 166May 21, 2019 2:19 AM

R165 sound hot! Judt go with the flow. You should try him. Maybe you'll have the best sex ever.

by Anonymousreply 167May 23, 2019 7:24 PM

It is part of the circle of life. Enjoy every stage and be grateful you are desired throughout your journey.

by Anonymousreply 168May 23, 2019 7:41 PM

Two 70+ year old fat ugly bears hit on me today at Starbucks. Pissed me off!

by Anonymousreply 169May 23, 2019 10:53 PM

Why would you be pissed off at that?!

by Anonymousreply 170May 23, 2019 11:15 PM

I love dirty old men. I don't know why but I'm just so turned on by them. I used to go to adult bookstores dressed in tight slutty Lycra tights and tease all the old men. Some would feel me up or expose themselves to me. Had a few jerk off in front of me. And if the old dude had a big dick, that was an even bigger turn on. Damn I was a whore!

by Anonymousreply 171May 24, 2019 5:41 AM

Dear Penthouse Forum, You'll never guess what happened to me...

by Anonymousreply 172May 24, 2019 5:42 AM

...I swear all of it is true!

by Anonymousreply 173May 24, 2019 12:33 PM

Went to a porno arcade this weekend and bee lined for the dirty old man. Had a big cock and gave me a big hot creamy load which I devoured.

by Anonymousreply 174May 29, 2019 3:50 AM

R173, you've never been to Circus of Books in Weho. In its heyday all sorts of things went down in the magazine section and adult video section. Had some fun times there.

by Anonymousreply 175May 29, 2019 6:32 AM

I don’t doubt it, r175. As an aficionado of bookstores myself, I’ve had great times with some hot guys in them over the years. I was just finishing r172’s thought as it seems every Penthouse letter started that way. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 176May 29, 2019 12:06 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 177June 2, 2019 3:09 AM

Some of us really were sexually molested and since literally nothing on this thread has been anything like that, all of it reeks of sex negativity and deliberate infantilism.

by Anonymousreply 178June 2, 2019 3:26 AM

Lots of ageists here but also a lot of crazies throwing around words like sociopath without understanding. Most of the posters on this thread have worse personality disorders than anyone they've described.

by Anonymousreply 179June 2, 2019 3:50 AM

Some of the millennials on this thread who claim younger guys are not into older guys at all, are full of it! There is Silverdaddies. I was curious and a few times that I have curiously checked out that website, I have seen some, not all, young studs in their 20s and 30s who want to top older guys and I was stunned.You can't generalize people.

by Anonymousreply 180June 4, 2019 7:54 AM

When you've had a lot of sex, it's hard to give up that part of your life even when you no longer really have the desire.

by Anonymousreply 181June 4, 2019 8:21 AM

R147 Barber story. Never guessed this guy was a queen until by chance I saw him cruising at a rest area. Local barber who I was aware of from late teens onward. Average looking guy. Probably in his 40s., Asked an older gay friend about him who confirmed he was a queen. My youthful curiosity lead me to wait for him at the next hair cut . At some point he did brush his crotch gains my arm. I think I moved my hand and rather rest it palm down on the end of the arm rest I turned my hand palm up. He immediately rested his crotch in the palm of my hand and at that age I immediately got an hard on. My memory says he felt me up (it’s been 35 plus years) .

Pretty much from that first time on, whenever I was home from college he was my go to barber.He wasn’t particularly creepy (and I guess my actions were as creepy) but at that time, it was exciting and felt a bit wicked.

by Anonymousreply 182June 4, 2019 4:29 PM

[quote]Never guessed this guy was a queen until by chance I saw him cruising at a rest area. Asked an older gay friend about him who confirmed he was a queen.

Not too homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 183June 4, 2019 4:39 PM

When I was in my teens, I used to spend part of summer at my grandparents house in Iowa. One of these times, and I'm not sure why, (probably, at my grandma's request), I ended up helping their neighbor with some small backyard work (trimming trees or something). He was a big man in his 60s or 70s (couldn't really tell), broad shoulders, with a buzz cut. I imagined he was a former Marine or something.

After a couple of hours, I went inside to let him know I was done. I was hoping he'd give me some change or something. I couldnt find him, so I called him. He said he was in his bedroom upstairs, and that I could come up. So I decided to make my way upstairs. I'll never forget what happened next.

He was lying on his bed, completely naked. Except for a few glimpses in locker rooms, I had never seen a man naked before. I remember being shocked at how hairy he was. The most shocking part was his huge balls, and I even remember how thick his dick looked. Needless to say, I felt embarrassed. He asked me to come over, that he wanted to pay me. I did as told, trying to look at the ceiling, or at least not directly towards his naked body. As I got closer, he grabbed me by the arm and threw me onto the bed. We wrestled as I tried to move away, but he could easily overpower me. After unsuccessful attempts at getting away, I froze, and he told me to relax and enjoy.

What followed was him kissing me, forcing his tongue in my mouth. I remember thinking even the tongue was thick. Then he pulled my pants down and started pulling on my dick. He was being quite rough, and I don't remember getting hard. He then flipped as if to do a 69, with him on top of me. But he chose to sit on my face, with his big balls on my nose and mouth. It was hard to breathe, plus there was a strong smell of ball sweat. I tried to move out, but he was too strong and heavy. He said to lick his balls, which I did, while he jerked off. After a while, he came onto my chest, and eventually got off me. He gave me 20 bucks, I put my pants back on and left.

I know I'm attracted to older men with big balls, and I'm pretty sure it goes back to that one seminal episode.

by Anonymousreply 184June 6, 2019 5:51 AM

R184 that's hot!

by Anonymousreply 185June 6, 2019 6:10 AM

My mother had a friend, a retired hairdresser who was in his 70's. She and I were at the mall . I was in my late teens. My mother introduced me to him. He said that I was handsome as my grandfather and that "if my pipes still worked, I would run them for you". My face turned red and my mother laughed as if it were the funniest thing she had ever heard.

by Anonymousreply 186June 6, 2019 6:37 AM

I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 187June 6, 2019 3:45 PM

I don't either.

by Anonymousreply 188June 6, 2019 4:29 PM

Danny boi... the pipes, the pipes

by Anonymousreply 189June 7, 2019 12:33 AM

My tennis coach made me suck his dick in the shower. He was in his 60s. Fist time I saw a grown man penis. It was huge (for me, at the time), it couldn't really fit in my mouth

by Anonymousreply 190June 18, 2019 4:24 AM

I’ve always liked older guys, but it just never happened. Too late now!

by Anonymousreply 191January 11, 2020 5:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!