Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hugh Jackman still madly in love with his wife Deborra Lee-Furness

Wow! What's their secret?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58November 8, 2020 5:05 PM

They have a mutual interest: cock.

by Anonymousreply 1April 12, 2019 12:54 PM

His hands say he’s more into the beer than her...

by Anonymousreply 2April 12, 2019 1:01 PM

Mashed swede.

He can't get enough of it.

by Anonymousreply 3April 12, 2019 1:02 PM

Think again, R1...

by Anonymousreply 4April 12, 2019 1:04 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 12, 2019 1:05 PM

The cookie smelling is DEAFENING in R5 picture.

by Anonymousreply 6April 12, 2019 1:08 PM

If I knew how to insert a GIF here, I'd be inserting Lucille Bluth's epic eye roll.

by Anonymousreply 7April 12, 2019 1:08 PM

That picture at R5. Oh, my.

That's a gay man and a lesbian best friend, if I've ever seen one.

by Anonymousreply 8April 12, 2019 1:12 PM

Wow, she was never attractive. I always assumed she just got old but wow.

by Anonymousreply 9April 12, 2019 1:14 PM

She's actually clever, funny and a great actress. She was attractive in her own way when younger - watch the Australian film Shame to see her talent on show. Hugh's mother abandoned the family when he was young, so I think Deb fills the lover and mother role. They seem happy enough.

by Anonymousreply 10April 12, 2019 1:18 PM

[quote] What's their secret?

💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵 and whores.

by Anonymousreply 11April 12, 2019 1:20 PM

Hugh was 29 and Deb 41 when they met on the set of the Oz TV series "Correlli" . R10 is spot-on about Hugh looking for a mum.

by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2019 1:27 PM

So, what brought about this bit of damage control?

by Anonymousreply 13April 12, 2019 1:34 PM

Watch straight men with their wives/gfs and you'll notice they'll usually have their arms around their lady's waist, or a hand on her lower back.

The pic at OP looks like a guy with his mom. If they were both young and hot, they'd look like siblings.

R12 If you want a good laugh, look up their first scene together on the TV show they met on. The comments are filled with Fraus commenting things like, "You can really see the chemistry between them!"

by Anonymousreply 14April 12, 2019 1:47 PM

With that said, I do believe they love each other and are legit happy together.

by Anonymousreply 15April 12, 2019 1:50 PM

They are slimy Trump enablers. They can have each other

by Anonymousreply 16April 12, 2019 1:50 PM

I'll just leave this here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 12, 2019 1:52 PM

[quote]What's their secret?

Their pact to keep his "secret."

by Anonymousreply 18April 12, 2019 1:52 PM

Why do you say that, R16?

They're Australian and seemingly liberal. I can't imagine that they want anything to do with Trump.

by Anonymousreply 19April 12, 2019 1:52 PM

They are friends with the evil Ivanka and Jared.

by Anonymousreply 20April 12, 2019 1:53 PM

R17, Nicholas Hoult was there, and he's a legitimate actor.

Plus, Jackman was in X-Men with Singer, so there's nothing overly suspicious about the photo.

by Anonymousreply 21April 12, 2019 1:54 PM

R17 Maybe its a men's cuddling group.

by Anonymousreply 22April 12, 2019 5:42 PM

I think they care a great deal about each other but not as lovers. I totally believe Jackman is gay - he is constantly harping on how hot their sex life is which is a dead giveaway to me. This apparently works for them.

by Anonymousreply 23April 12, 2019 6:06 PM

Hugh Jackman is not aging well, for a Hollywood star, I mean. He likes to stay low fat, but it's a disaster for his face. In this picture he looks like Roger Rees (he was in Cheers).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 12, 2019 6:38 PM

Here ya go, r7............

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 12, 2019 6:45 PM

He could be in love with her, but not between the legs

by Anonymousreply 26April 12, 2019 6:49 PM

I think they are both gay and thought marriage would aid their careers. I think at the time she had shaved off a few years until he got so famous that it couldn't be hidden she wasn't only 7 or 8 years older. I think his fame just totally eclipsed hers. I think they were two gay people who wanted a family and some fame. I saw her in a more recent movie with Laura Linney that took place in Australia. She was quite good but really pinged. After Ivanka and Jared did or said some shit liberals were pissed at there was video of Hugh and Deb hugging them right after when they ran into them outside a building.

by Anonymousreply 27April 12, 2019 7:03 PM

A few years ago I passed Hugh Jackman in the hall. He is really small and not necessarily someone I would have even looked at twice.

by Anonymousreply 28April 12, 2019 9:11 PM

How tall are you, R28?

by Anonymousreply 29April 12, 2019 9:26 PM

Thank you for Lucille!!!

by Anonymousreply 30April 12, 2019 9:29 PM

Get a life, gays. He is not gay. Just because a man is good looking and can sing/dance, doesn't mean he goes THAT way. Some of you need to stick your heads out from under your grinder rocks and see that not only unattractive mails are straight.

by Anonymousreply 31April 12, 2019 9:30 PM

R18, good way to sort out the newbies.

Yes indeed, the secret Deborra keeps is not what someone like R31 could handle.

by Anonymousreply 32April 12, 2019 9:32 PM

R20, that friendship, disgusting as it is, has led me to all sorts of speculative and salacious ideas about their common interests.

After hearing and watching that little wuss, Kushner, it's not hard to imagine.

by Anonymousreply 33April 12, 2019 9:34 PM

Thanks for the laugh, R31.

You know, of course, that everyone is laughing at you. And not because of your remark about "unattractive mails."

by Anonymousreply 34April 12, 2019 9:34 PM

R31 is his PR Rep.

by Anonymousreply 35April 12, 2019 9:37 PM

I crawled out from under my grnder rock and saw Deborra. I went back under.

by Anonymousreply 36April 12, 2019 9:40 PM

[quote]He is really small

At 6’2” and roughly 190 lbs naturally, Hugh Jackman is not a small man.

by Anonymousreply 37April 12, 2019 9:53 PM

Hugh Jackman is many things including a huge closet case, but he is not “small.”

by Anonymousreply 38April 15, 2019 4:35 PM

Pocket gay and Auz Lez.

by Anonymousreply 39April 15, 2019 5:04 PM

I saw Deborra at intermission during a Broadway musical last year. She wasn’t with Hugh but Facetimed him outside, nobody else seemed to recognize her. I always though their marriage was a sham and maybe it partly is, but with the way they spoke to each other you could really see genuine love and affection, after all these years. Maybe she’s the Grace to his Will.

by Anonymousreply 40April 15, 2019 5:39 PM

Hugh is about 6’2”. Deborra Lee about 185’.

He’s definitely gay. They live on separate floors of their West Village apartment.

They try way too hard to pretend they’re in love. And they had Jared and Ivanka to his 50th birthday party last fall so that’s another reason to hate them.

by Anonymousreply 41April 15, 2019 5:49 PM

[quote] Hugh is about 6’2”. Deborra Lee about 185’.

Very funny.

Yes, Hugh is tall. I saw him at the BAM once.

[quote]but with the way they spoke to each other you could really see genuine love and affection, after all these years.

I don't know what they are, but she has his back, that's for sure. It's incredibly hard to find a person who will dedicate their life to making yours better, and to do whatever it takes for your career to flourish. He's fucking lucky.

by Anonymousreply 42April 15, 2019 6:07 PM

OK here we go again. Mr. Jackman is not gay. You're wrong about him being THAT way, just as you were wrong about Jake G., Lautner, Ryan Reyonds, Bradley Cooper, etc. Need I go on? He is a happily married man who is gay friendly. When will you people get it that just because a man is exceptionally good looking and can sing and dance, that doesn't mean he is gay. Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 43April 15, 2019 6:23 PM

R43 lol

by Anonymousreply 44April 15, 2019 8:59 PM

Hugh Jackman is by no standards "exceptionally good looking", r43.

by Anonymousreply 45April 15, 2019 9:54 PM

R43 speaks the truth!

by Anonymousreply 46April 16, 2019 4:08 AM

Does anyone remember when Hugh brought his lover to one of the Emmy awards years ago? I remember the queens on this board pounced all over that. There's footage of the pair on the red carpet. Husbear reportedly manages their Australian compound.

by Anonymousreply 47April 16, 2019 6:01 AM

I smell a heavy scent of lavender every time I see them together.

by Anonymousreply 48April 16, 2019 6:37 AM

R28 thank you, Godzilla.

by Anonymousreply 49April 16, 2019 7:18 AM

R43,

M A R Y!

by Anonymousreply 50April 16, 2019 7:25 AM

[quote]Wow! What's their secret?

I haven't read this thread (but did search for key words), and the first thing that comes to mind is from one of the "Gossip no one in Hollywood will say out loud" threads. A longtime crew member said that the relationship between Furness and Jackman is based on their respective dom and sub nature/roles. It's the only thing that makes sense to me about these two.

[quote]Hugh Jackman: there’s a can of worms. You folks really think Ian M. wouldn’t have outted him like he did to actors on various other sets? The truth is so much weirder. Hugh doesn’t play around without wife Deb’s permission. He’s her submissive. Gay, he could deal with any press about that. Mr. Boy Next Door being on a leash would not play very well to Mr. and Mrs. Jones in Kansas. Ian M. wouldn’t even touch this one because its a career killer. Mistress Deb is smart as a whip (excuse the pun); she rules the bank accounts, his career and even any other playmates. I had heard that Deb was a domme from a couple Australian journalist friends back in the late 90s (we talk shit when we’re drinking all the time), so really not surprised. She has a very lioness on the prowl personality. BTW, Taron Egerton has been talked about here; there is no fucking way in Hell that would ever happen. Too thirsty and has been far too public about his interest. Playmates are carefully selected, not only for discretion but how well they fit into dynamic. Honestly, I like Deb very, very much having met her several times. I also wouldn’t fuck with that woman. As for Hugh in general, sweet as can be. Super professional. Always on time. Kind to everyone. A pretty funny guy. Will break out into song randomly just to make people laugh. And yeah, we generally end up singing along. Even those of us who are utterly sucky at it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 16, 2019 7:30 AM

[quote]Hugh's mother abandoned the family when he was young, so I think Deb fills the lover and mother role. They seem happy enough.

Also fits with the dom/sub narrative. The guilty child always trying to please the mother figure, even if it means debasement (though I have no doubt Deb cares for him and he for her). There's a whole universe of sexual behavior I will never understand, but one thing I do get is that for every pot there's a lid. I just hope their entire relationship is kept private from their children and is inconsequential psychologically/emotionally (as it can be).

by Anonymousreply 52April 16, 2019 8:01 AM

You should see his Pekinese impression. Hilarious, with those little yip yips and the way he gets on all fours and wiggles his ass to get petted.

by Anonymousreply 53April 16, 2019 9:51 AM

Something that puzzled me was the time Jackman got a special Tony and they got Deborra to present it. She has no profile in America other than as his wife, I can think of no other instance where this happened. They are not the Lunts or even Brangelina . It was at a time the couple were keenly promoting their heterosexuality on red carpet TV chats ' we can't keep our hands off each other!' etc and seemed part of a campaign to solidify their ( straight ) brand . I also remember the thoughts of Vincent Gallo which ring very true and negate the anonymous reports here of sightings of the loved up couple. You can see from the Fraurtage there is still a vested interest in stars being straight, I suppose the frau fans of yesteryear were even more supportive of gay hunks remaining closeted so they could swoon unencumbered, Oooh Rock!...Ooooh Tab!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 16, 2019 10:12 AM

It’s sweet she lets him sit on all the hard cocks he wants.

by Anonymousreply 55April 16, 2019 10:15 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56November 8, 2020 4:04 PM

She’s well hung.

by Anonymousreply 57November 8, 2020 4:07 PM

Gay and gay.

by Anonymousreply 58November 8, 2020 5:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!