Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gossip No One In Hollywood Will Say Out Loud Part 14

Continue here...

by Anonymousreply 600December 12, 2018 3:11 PM

Guess we've run out of things.

by Anonymousreply 1July 27, 2018 4:12 PM

I want Mark Ruffalo stories but he's so kosher and boringly straight.

by Anonymousreply 2July 27, 2018 4:16 PM

Ruffalo pings and he dated closet case JLo so of course he's gay

by Anonymousreply 3July 27, 2018 9:33 PM

Jennifer Aniston Says Brad Pitt Is Gay - Aug 3, 2005

In her first interview since her breakup with Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston told Vanity Fair she was initially "dumbfounded" when she saw photographs of Pitt with his hair dyed "a really gay blond" shortly after the couple had split. Aniston said she recalled thinking, "Ohmigod, he didn't waste any time coming out, did he?"

According to Aniston, she had suspected for some time that all was not "on the straight and narrow" with Pitt's sexual preferences. While refusing to go into detail, Aniston confessed that Pitt wanted her "to dress up like a man" when the couple had sex. Aniston said she tried to accommodate Pitt at first, but "some of the things he wanted me to wear were quite uncomfortable—not to mention ridiculous looking.

"I didn't mind the Village People and Barbra Streisand CDs, or watching that Kevin Kline movie about the gay high school teacher over and over," said Aniston, "but the accessories were over the top."

Aniston said she finally complained to Pitt about those "accessories," but he told her if she didn't want to "play ball" with him, he would find someone else who would.

"I thought he was bluffing at first," said Aniston, "and that his so-called 'attraction' to Angelina Jolie was just an attempt to gain leverage in our relationship. The next thing I knew, he was photographed playing house with her and visiting a known gay beach in Africa. That really hurt."

Although Aniston struggled to maintain a brave facade in the Vanity Fair interview, she broke down twice during the three-hour session. The first time was when she described her reaction to Pitt's new hair color. The second time was when she recalled her feelings upon realizing that Pitt had contracted AIDS.

"That story about Brad being hospitalized with viral meningitis didn't fool me," said Aniston. "I know what that's code for." Aniston said that even before she learned about "Brad's medical condition," she had forgiven Pitt and felt no animosity toward him. "If he found someone willing to do things I was uncomfortable doing, more power to him—and to her. I will always love Brad, funny accessories and all."

Pitt, who is currently vacationing on Fire Island with Angelina Jolie, could not be reached for comment about Aniston's interview. Pitt's spokeswoman, Cindy Guagenti, issued a terse statement saying Aniston is "seriously delusional if she thinks Brad Pitt is gay, even though there's nothing wrong with being gay, of course. Indeed, Brad remains sincerely grateful for the support of his legions of gay fans."

In related news, Brad Pitt is reported to have purchased an ocean-front condominium in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, a favorite playground destination for members of the Washington, D.C. gay community.

by Anonymousreply 4July 27, 2018 9:35 PM

There are rumours that Ruffalo constantly cheats on his wife ( with women), but that's mostly only gossip and blind items.

by Anonymousreply 5July 27, 2018 11:50 PM

*online gossip

by Anonymousreply 6July 27, 2018 11:50 PM

[Quote] There are rumours that Ruffalo constantly cheats on his wife ( with women), but that's mostly only gossip and blind items.

Are there any actors that don't??

by Anonymousreply 7July 28, 2018 5:38 PM

Rooney Mara gets naked way too much on screen - that shower scene in "Una" was particularly gratuitous. These actresses seem to think that because it's a good project or a highly respected director, that the nudity can't be gratuitous. - which is total bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 8July 29, 2018 12:53 AM

[Quote] Rooney Mara gets naked way too much on screen

Alot of straight men would probably disagree with that.

by Anonymousreply 9July 29, 2018 3:25 PM

What's the problem with gratuitous nudity R8?

by Anonymousreply 10July 29, 2018 11:40 PM

When it's a woman, r10?

by Anonymousreply 11July 30, 2018 12:12 AM

Is Anthony Mackie family?

by Anonymousreply 12July 30, 2018 1:02 AM

R12 I think you mean is there anyone from Marvel who [italic]isn't[/italic] family?

by Anonymousreply 13July 30, 2018 2:50 PM

Is Mackie partnered, R13?

by Anonymousreply 14July 30, 2018 2:54 PM

R14 No clue.

by Anonymousreply 15July 30, 2018 3:04 PM

Gossip about Archie Panjabi? Did she and Gillian Anderson get it on? And AP and Margullies?

by Anonymousreply 16July 31, 2018 3:06 PM

[Quote] And AP and Margullies?

They hate each other.

by Anonymousreply 17July 31, 2018 4:28 PM

Mackie is a notorious douche. Nasty to any fans who approach him for a photo or autograph and generally an unpleasant person.

by Anonymousreply 18July 31, 2018 4:32 PM

I want to hear more about that supposed brothel in which young actresses were hooked up with athletes. Sounds sketchy.

by Anonymousreply 19July 31, 2018 4:39 PM

Really, R18? That's so disappointing to hear. You'd think all of the superhero actors would be pretty thankful, or at least polite, towards their fans.

by Anonymousreply 20July 31, 2018 5:27 PM

R20 Yeah, same. Renner is also a douche, but I don't think that's news to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 21July 31, 2018 5:47 PM

Mackie isn't well liked in the black community.

by Anonymousreply 22July 31, 2018 6:39 PM

r18 Have no idea how celebs survive that, must be hell; and all this photograph dreck, getting an amateur photo, and small talk, and I have no idea how closeted stars survive it.

by Anonymousreply 23July 31, 2018 7:19 PM

I want to know the whole story behind the Mary Elizabeth Winstead/Riley Stearns breakup and the Mary Elizabeth Winstead/Ewan McGregor/Eve Mavrakis saga.

Mary and Riley were supposed to be the perfect couple - they were high school sweethearts- he even directed her in his films - then out of nowhere, it's splitsville.

I've heard rumors that Ewan and Eve were in an open marriage - open or not, I find it interesting that someone as bland and wholesome as Mary would get involved in a situation like that.

by Anonymousreply 24August 1, 2018 11:39 AM

I cut Mark Ruffalo’s hair when I worked on Christopher St. and he lives in the West Village. He’s more gorgeous in person, flattered by all the attention he gets from the gays, but alas, completely straight. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 25August 1, 2018 11:50 AM

R25 Mark Ruffalo seems like a sweetheart.

Just to clarify re: Mackie - there's nothing wrong with turning down autographs and pictures, but he's horrible about it. He once took someone's phone off them and walked off with it, which is straight up theft (I believe the owner did get it back).

by Anonymousreply 26August 1, 2018 12:04 PM

[Quote] He once took someone's phone off them and walked off with it, which is straight up theft (I believe the owner did get it back).

Was the person taking a video of him?

by Anonymousreply 27August 1, 2018 2:52 PM

Jordana Brewster?

by Anonymousreply 28August 1, 2018 4:09 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 29August 1, 2018 10:16 PM

R27 I can't remember, they actually might have been.

by Anonymousreply 30August 1, 2018 10:36 PM

R24 there was a BI that he told her his marriage was over and they were getting divorced. By the time she found out he had lied she had fallen for him.

by Anonymousreply 31August 1, 2018 10:45 PM

Why did Designated Survivor get cancelled? Kiefer Sutherland had the leading role on the show. Maggie Q was in it. Zoe McClellan was also in it as well.

by Anonymousreply 32August 1, 2018 10:50 PM

Thanks R25 for your Ruffalo haircut story! I wonder if he has frontal plugs now. Majority of actors have transplant/some replacement, no shame. Mark is so humble and clueless-ish. We all wish we could be head-turners at 40ish/50.

by Anonymousreply 33August 2, 2018 11:00 AM

Mark McGrath from Sugar Ray

by Anonymousreply 34August 2, 2018 11:23 AM

More Ewan messiness info please!

by Anonymousreply 35August 2, 2018 11:28 AM

R31 Sounds like it's going to end in tears eventually.

by Anonymousreply 36August 2, 2018 3:32 PM

A BI from some years ago- This A list mostly movie actor who is A list because of a franchise and not really because of his acting has been getting into knockdown fights with his B+ list mostly movie actress wife almost everyday in full hearing of a group of people they work with. The couple has been working together and apparently have been going home to separate homes. He alone and she into the arms of someone else most nights. Daniel Craig/Rachel Weisz (Broadway show "Betrayal")

by Anonymousreply 37August 2, 2018 7:22 PM

R25, I've heard that the MacGregor's "open marriage" is almost entirely open on his side, for what an anonymous rumor is worth.

A lot of open relationships are like that, one partner has decided that they're going to fuck around no matter what the other one thinks, and the other decides that they're going to stay in spite of their partner fucking anything that'll hold still.

by Anonymousreply 38August 3, 2018 12:09 AM

It seems lots of Brit actors have open marriages. They’re not as inhibited and more realistic than Americans. Blinds always say they’re cheating but if it’s an open marriage it’s not cheating.

by Anonymousreply 39August 3, 2018 10:02 AM

Yes r38 Ewan fucked around for years. Very blatantly in some cases including an open toilet cubicle at a film festival party.

by Anonymousreply 40August 3, 2018 10:10 AM

With men or women? R40

by Anonymousreply 41August 3, 2018 10:13 AM

[quote]Ewan fucked around for years. Very blatantly in some cases including an open toilet cubicle at a film festival party.

[quote]With men or women?

More importantly, did he [italic]sanitize [/italic] the toilet?

by Anonymousreply 42August 3, 2018 10:18 AM

Scraping Bottom Rumor news I don't care about:

Tim Allen has opinions on Roseanne

George Michael worried he gave women aids

Les Moonves could fist-fuck Doris Day's anus and get paid for it

by Anonymousreply 43August 3, 2018 10:21 AM

R41 and R42 women that I know about and no he didn’t and now I’m reminded of toilet scene from Trainspotting 🤢

by Anonymousreply 44August 3, 2018 10:32 AM

My sister knows of a guy (openly gay, very effeminate) who got fucked by James McAvoy in the toilets at a nightclub in Glasgow.

by Anonymousreply 45August 3, 2018 10:54 AM

Yep, heard same of McAvoy. Gets very angry when drunk/coked up and enjoys it in the loo!

by Anonymousreply 46August 3, 2018 12:19 PM

McAvoy is family? Hell yes!

by Anonymousreply 47August 3, 2018 2:29 PM

Any rumor about Brendan Coyle of Downton Abbey fame? Heard he had some alcohol related issues but it looks like he's back to doing plays in London.

by Anonymousreply 48August 3, 2018 2:35 PM

Leighton Meester?

by Anonymousreply 49August 3, 2018 7:53 PM

Sarah Silverman has been ill in the past with STDs.

by Anonymousreply 50August 3, 2018 8:02 PM

There was gossip years back that Michael Rappaport raped Joey Lauren Adams.

by Anonymousreply 51August 3, 2018 8:04 PM

R49 Did you miss the previous thread that had some GG gossip?

by Anonymousreply 52August 3, 2018 8:48 PM

Any new Marvel cast gossip?

by Anonymousreply 53August 3, 2018 9:05 PM

R53 I heard the actor playing the raccoon will be fired soon.

by Anonymousreply 54August 3, 2018 9:43 PM

Kim Raver is going to be voicing an animated movie for Marvel called Marvel Rising.

by Anonymousreply 55August 4, 2018 10:54 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 56August 5, 2018 6:27 PM

Any more on KJ Apa? According to the previous thread, he was dating a pro hockey player and it's getting serious. If that name is accurate, he's the star of the team. Also absolutely gorgeous. Unfortunately, that team is a tire fire right now, and the owner is a traditional douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 57August 5, 2018 8:57 PM

R57 Hmmm KJ is not gay. But he's a huge asshole...

by Anonymousreply 58August 5, 2018 9:00 PM

Sherilyn Fenn is an alcoholic desperate for a paycheck

by Anonymousreply 59August 5, 2018 9:09 PM

[Quote] Hmmm KJ is not gay. But he's a huge asshole...

Shocker

by Anonymousreply 60August 5, 2018 9:14 PM

Why did Sherilyn Fenn's career took a nose dive?

by Anonymousreply 61August 5, 2018 9:53 PM

Alicia Vikander is probably pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 62August 13, 2018 7:52 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 63August 15, 2018 2:26 AM

R62 Is that marriage real??

by Anonymousreply 64August 16, 2018 4:05 PM

R64 I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 65August 16, 2018 4:07 PM

Simon Cowell is gay. And he wears the equivalent of 4-inch heels (a 2-inch heel on the shoe and a 2-inch lift inside the shoe).

by Anonymousreply 66August 16, 2018 4:08 PM

"It seems lots of Brit actors have open marriages. They’re not as inhibited and more realistic than Americans. Blinds always say they’re cheating but if it’s an open marriage it’s not cheating."

Many of those blinds are made up.

by Anonymousreply 67August 16, 2018 4:12 PM

What about Marilu Henner?

by Anonymousreply 68August 17, 2018 2:07 PM

Ellie Kemper is a very devout and conservative Catholic.

by Anonymousreply 69August 17, 2018 6:55 PM

Great thread. Something a lot of people don’t discuss because her show is on The CW is Melissa Benoist. She plays Supergirl and in real life she is a raging slut. Apparently she has fucked everybody.

by Anonymousreply 70August 17, 2018 7:03 PM

Vin Diesel?

by Anonymousreply 71August 17, 2018 7:14 PM

Everyone discusses that [R70]

by Anonymousreply 72August 17, 2018 9:01 PM

[quote] Apa? He was dating a pro hockey player and it's getting serious. If that name is accurate, he's the star of the team. Also absolutely gorgeous. Unfortunately, that team is a tire fire right now, and the owner is a traditional douchebag.

R57 oh, this team is almost definitely Brian Burke's Flames (LOLHockey) right? But who is the star player? James Neal just signed a $29 million deal with them, though one couldn't call him "absolutely gorgeous" - only Sean Monahan fits that profile, or Garnet Hathaway if you squint and forget about his entirely silly name.

If I'm wrong and the team isn't Calgary? Then it's either the Red Wings, Hawks, Leafs or NY Insurance Brokers. The Pens were in F/O trouble for a while back there but I think they're over the worst. There's shitty teams like the Sabres and the Preds but they were built-awful and figuratively had no flammable tires to start with, let alone beautiful star-players they could never afford. I'm a smug Wild fan, we don't have these problems.

by Anonymousreply 73August 17, 2018 10:40 PM

Kelly Ripa?

Giuliana Rancic?

by Anonymousreply 74August 17, 2018 11:10 PM

R70 Please tell me you're being sarcastic. There's a whole thread dedicated to it. Not to mention the only ones that are confirmed are Blake and Chris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75August 18, 2018 2:12 PM

So Cate blanchett has moved to London leaving hubby and kids in Australia. She confirmed this on the Johnathan Ross show UK last week.

by Anonymousreply 76September 16, 2018 7:13 AM

Did Cate move to London temporarily?

by Anonymousreply 77September 16, 2018 12:24 PM

Did Cate take the adopted baby girl with her or was she left behind, too? Probably doesn't matter. The nanny is the one raising the baby.

by Anonymousreply 78September 16, 2018 12:30 PM

One of the Sony soaps recently "paid" for some shills to go out there and shill for certain storyline(s) of theirs but more importantly also shill for certain actor(s) involved in those storyline(s) by going to soap websites and message to act as pr shills.

by Anonymousreply 79September 18, 2018 6:22 AM

Wait, seriously? Aren't her children quite small? How long is the flight from London to Sydney? That seems like a good way to fuck them up for life.

Years ago a friend and I were reading an interview with her. The interviewer brought up that her father died when she was a young girl and asked what stuck with her about the day it happened -- which seemed a kind of oddly intrusive question. But her response was worse than the question. She said something to the effect of: they told her he was dead and she didn't understand why that meant lunch had to be delayed, that it was more of drag to be hungry for a few hours than her father dying forever. My friend and I have been kind of terrified of her ever since.

by Anonymousreply 80September 18, 2018 7:32 AM

Someone mentioned KJ Apa and Brock Boeser in the previous thread. Has anyone actually seen them together? Is Boeser bearding?

by Anonymousreply 81September 18, 2018 12:56 PM

Did Cate do that to her children, really? Chilling :(

by Anonymousreply 82September 18, 2018 2:39 PM

Ina really is a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 83September 19, 2018 3:05 AM

Tiara is a user.

by Anonymousreply 84September 19, 2018 12:00 PM

R77 R78 Johnathan Ross asked Care if she’d now moved to London and she said yes. They talked about the culture of London and worry etc. They never mentioned family. Her kids would definitely come and see her in London. She usually takes them to premiers and events and has them with her on set during school holidays. Her hubby has been having affairs with his theatre students for years and it’s well known in Australia. She’s probably sick of him and he her. I think she’s she likes women, too, anyway. So they each have their freedom to do whatever.

by Anonymousreply 85September 23, 2018 4:33 PM

Why would she leave her children behind? Not sold on Cate being into women.

by Anonymousreply 86September 23, 2018 11:17 PM

Emma Stone is an anorexic junkie and not actually that beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 87September 23, 2018 11:27 PM

What about my future husband Mads Mikkelsen?

by Anonymousreply 88September 23, 2018 11:32 PM

The Kathy Griffin Andy Cohen coke story is 100% true.

by Anonymousreply 89September 23, 2018 11:37 PM

[quote]Alicia Vikander is probably pregnant.

She knows about his first kid, right?

by Anonymousreply 90September 23, 2018 11:44 PM

R80 The flight from London to Sydney is between 22h - 30 hours depending on connections, can be longer but is never shorter and that doesn't take into account the 2 - 3 hours you would be hanging around at airports before and after.

It's pretty gruelling even in First Class.

by Anonymousreply 91September 23, 2018 11:51 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92September 24, 2018 12:23 AM

R92 Unless she had access to a helicopter she would need both homes, to live comfortably and also work in London.

People who work in 'The City' (financial markets) usually have a similar arrangement.

by Anonymousreply 93September 24, 2018 12:37 AM

J Ross said to Cate so you’ve moved to London and she said yes. Her kids are all school going she. She has always traveled and kids meet up with her all over the world and stay with her. She always leaves hubby behind. I’m sure she’ll be traveling to Sydney very often. Nothing wrong with this arrangement. I read Cate is rehearsing for a play in London’s West End which probably means the move might not be permanent but just where the work it at present.

by Anonymousreply 94September 27, 2018 6:29 AM

[quote]Hmmm KJ is gay. But he has a huge asshole.

That's what happens when you date a hockey team

Um, player, I meant hockey player

by Anonymousreply 95September 27, 2018 6:54 AM

I heard the whole family moved with her to the UK. They sold their place in Hunters Hill and moved overseas permanently. They come home from time to time as a family to visit.

by Anonymousreply 96September 27, 2018 10:01 AM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 97September 30, 2018 5:18 PM

Hanks has paid hush money to several woman who were assaulted by son Chet.

by Anonymousreply 98September 30, 2018 5:54 PM

R98 here. *women not woman

by Anonymousreply 99September 30, 2018 5:57 PM

Emma Stone is a junkie? As in heroin?

Everyone knows about the booger sugar addition and weight fluctuations.

by Anonymousreply 100September 30, 2018 6:44 PM

[Quote] Hanks has paid hush money to several woman who were assaulted by son Chet.

Great

by Anonymousreply 101October 1, 2018 3:42 PM

by Anonymousreply 102October 2, 2018 1:42 PM

R98 What went wrong in the parenting there. Brings to question Tom Hanks' veneer of normality and niceness.

by Anonymousreply 103October 3, 2018 12:34 AM

You do know that even good people can have a child that becomes an addict right?

by Anonymousreply 104October 3, 2018 12:52 AM

[quote] She knows about his first kid, right?

oh god not this again. He dosent have any other kids. He IS a serial abuser and druggie tho.

by Anonymousreply 105October 3, 2018 12:59 AM

Cate Blanchett ‘s husband is fuggo.

by Anonymousreply 106October 3, 2018 1:05 AM

Cate Blanchett has eaten more cunt than Hugh Heffner.

by Anonymousreply 107October 3, 2018 2:23 AM

One of the male Price is Right models fucked Drew Carey to try to help themselves get a leg on their competition.

by Anonymousreply 108November 28, 2018 11:51 AM

Robert Scott Wilson?

by Anonymousreply 109November 28, 2018 11:57 AM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 110November 28, 2018 12:14 PM

Miss Cillian Murphy can't had a hysterectomy and can't have any more children.

by Anonymousreply 111November 28, 2018 12:43 PM

R111 What? Cillian Murphys wife can't have anymore children? Where did you hear this? Do you have anymore gossip on cillian?

by Anonymousreply 112November 28, 2018 12:46 PM

R108 That's sad.

by Anonymousreply 113November 28, 2018 1:00 PM

Drew Carey is family?!

by Anonymousreply 114November 28, 2018 6:23 PM

Courtney Cox?

Chris Rock?

by Anonymousreply 115November 28, 2018 9:49 PM

I doubt that is true about Drew- there are more than enough stories about the female porn stars and hookers he has had in an out of his dressing room.

by Anonymousreply 116November 29, 2018 12:53 AM

R116 So he's an addict?

by Anonymousreply 117November 29, 2018 5:11 PM

Carla Gugino?

Matt Damon?

Patrick Dempsey?

by Anonymousreply 118November 29, 2018 11:08 PM

[Quote] Patrick Dempsey?

You should read a Grey's Anatomy thread.

by Anonymousreply 119November 29, 2018 11:22 PM

Harvey Weinstein is not a very nice person.

by Anonymousreply 120November 30, 2018 12:45 AM

r117 he would tell you it himself. He used to go on Howard Stern all the time and talk about getting laid while famous and Howard would bring up all the porn pussy he gets. I think Drew got clean and sober and lost the weight when he got Price is RIght. CBS , despite Moonves is notorious for their morality clauses.

by Anonymousreply 121November 30, 2018 9:13 PM

Matt Damon?

by Anonymousreply 122December 1, 2018 5:34 PM

God forbid Damon ever got totally exposed and ventilated. There's literally NOTHING about him that the public knows about his private and sexual existence for the last 20 years. And for his sake, I hope it remains that way. Something about him screams Richard Chamberlin to me --- meaning he'll come out one day when he's 80 or something.

I always thought it suspicious that he was linked with every female co-star as he was blowing up. Then linked with Winona, the best friend of his best friend's GF at the time (Gooper).

by Anonymousreply 123December 1, 2018 7:27 PM

Minnie Driver?

by Anonymousreply 124December 2, 2018 10:07 AM

What is Herve Vilchez's favorite club, Alex?

by Anonymousreply 125December 2, 2018 1:07 PM

Didn’t Mario Lopez rape a minor back around Saved By The Bell ended and he paid off the girl to stay quiet??

by Anonymousreply 126December 2, 2018 1:45 PM

Dame Maggie would diddle herself next to Hugh Bonneville during those long dinner scenes.

by Anonymousreply 127December 2, 2018 1:48 PM

Is there anyone from Saved By The Bell who wasn't a mess off set?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128December 2, 2018 1:49 PM

If they didn't write me out, you could say me.

by Anonymousreply 129December 2, 2018 2:17 PM

Woody Allen slept with Bette Midler when they did Scenes from A Mall (and he was also sleeping with Mia and Soon Yi as well --- Soon yi appears in the movie as an extra!).

by Anonymousreply 130December 3, 2018 4:10 AM

[quote]Simon Cowell is gay

Just before Cowell became really famous in the UK he briefly appeared in a Louis Theroux documentary about the (since disgraced and now imprisoned) "PR guru" Max Clifford, who worked for Cowell at the time. The film showed how Clifford arranged girlfriends and dates for Cowell and then contacted the paps for a post dinner photo op. Theroux actually said to Clifford that he'd heard Cowell was gay and was that why he had to arrange these kinds of things for him, but he was ushered away from the office and the subject was avoided.

by Anonymousreply 131December 3, 2018 4:25 PM

I used to think Damon was the bees knees. But he’s a real asshole and a phony asshole to boot.

by Anonymousreply 132December 3, 2018 6:14 PM

R132 why you say that? He seems nice and funny.

by Anonymousreply 133December 3, 2018 8:18 PM

I heard Hilary Duff and her family are low key racist

by Anonymousreply 134December 4, 2018 12:46 AM

I heard the same about Chloe Grace Moretz, r134

by Anonymousreply 135December 4, 2018 12:53 AM

Really r135 ??? I haven’t heard that about her. Would be sad.

by Anonymousreply 136December 4, 2018 12:59 AM

Cate Blanchett and her husband and four kids are living outside London. She may be in London for the play. Her kids go to school in England. They go back to Sydney on vacation. She’s a very busy actress.

by Anonymousreply 137December 4, 2018 1:11 AM

Is Brad Falchuk, Goop's new Mister a Sister? Heard his first marriage broke up because he had an affair with a guy. Anybody know anything?

by Anonymousreply 138December 4, 2018 1:19 AM

Falchuk was fucking Naya Rivera for a while during the Glee years. I've been around him and I did not pick up any gay vibes. He actually has kind of a douchey straight guy vibe about him.

by Anonymousreply 139December 4, 2018 2:07 AM

I always figured Goop was a freak in the sheets.

by Anonymousreply 140December 4, 2018 2:18 AM

Gleb

by Anonymousreply 141December 4, 2018 2:25 AM

Based on what R134?

by Anonymousreply 142December 4, 2018 2:26 AM

[quote]I always figured Goop was a freak in the sheets.

She's said as much. That's likely why she's gotten such decent dick, as she's hardly sexy, hot, or beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 143December 4, 2018 4:44 AM

"She's said as much."

Yeah, she couldn't possibly just be an attention whore

by Anonymousreply 144December 4, 2018 3:59 PM

What qualifies as "freak in the sheets"?

by Anonymousreply 145December 4, 2018 4:26 PM

She does it with the lights on R145...that kinky little minx!

by Anonymousreply 146December 4, 2018 4:31 PM

Louis Theroux also asked Simon Cowell directly about the rumors on that episode r131 mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 147December 4, 2018 4:35 PM

You can watch the whole Louis Theroux film here. It was made in 2002...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148December 4, 2018 4:40 PM

[Quote] I heard Hilary Duff and her family are low key racist

Must suck for her character to hook up with Charles Michael Davis.

[Quote] Falchuk was fucking Naya Rivera for a while during the Glee years. I've been around him and I did not pick up any gay vibes. He actually has kind of a douchey straight guy vibe about him.

Someone mentioned on another thread that he also go with Melissa Benoist??

by Anonymousreply 149December 4, 2018 6:34 PM

Who hasn’t Benoist been fucker by?

by Anonymousreply 150December 4, 2018 8:48 PM

Probably not as many as we think R150

by Anonymousreply 151December 4, 2018 8:50 PM

[quote]"She's said as much."

[quote]Yeah, she couldn't possibly just be an attention whore

Goop could be both a freak in the sheets [bold]and[/bold] an attention whore. They are not mutually exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 152December 5, 2018 12:24 AM

r95 ooh good for him if true, two words: Bo Horvat.

by Anonymousreply 153December 5, 2018 7:39 AM

KJ Apa is not gay. I worked with him on Shortland Street (NZ soap drama) in New Zealand.

by Anonymousreply 154December 5, 2018 7:49 AM

Adam Driver?

by Anonymousreply 155December 5, 2018 8:02 AM

r154 how was he to work with?

by Anonymousreply 156December 5, 2018 8:03 AM

R154 to be fair, if he's closeted, you wouldn't know if he's gay

by Anonymousreply 157December 5, 2018 10:50 AM

Jennifer Garner knows you were judging how quickly she took off the baby weight: Hammel shares that she’s interviewed Jennifer Garner who, according to Hammel, says she admitted she feels pressure to be thin and to drop her baby weight “almost immediately, but I can’t make it come off faster than it does. I can’t seem to be pregnant without gaining 45 lbs. There’s not a lot I can do about it. I wish that I could, because I do feel the pressure and I do see the cameras and it’s the one time where having people follow you and take pictures of you is just excruciating.”

Jennifer Lopez at Tom Cruise’s wedding. “Ms. Lo speeds up, and as she passes in front of me she almost I-think-she-kind-of-did spit with a fierce Pss-fff-tsshh in my direction. I am taken aback. As she swans away, her famous butt, which I never realised was so untoned, is undulating under her silken baby pink gown. For me, now, she is ugly inside and out.”

Interviewing Angelina Jolie: It’s like “preparing for an audience with the queen…when you meet her she appears unhealthily skinny, not just I-have-to-look-good-onscreen-so-give-me-a-break thin, with jagged shoulder blades and protruding clavicles, and has strangely pale makeup covering up what look like scattered scabs. And that she has a slow way of talking, looks you in the eyes only briefly and not truly connecting at all (many stars try really hard to seem like they’re connecting; she does not, at least not with me).”

Duchess Kate’s face: According to Hammel, Kate only smiles because her face is “collapsing.” She continues, “That, my Kate Middleton watchers, is why you will see her grinning maniacally at all times in photographs and videos, even when you get the strong sense it doesn’t really fit the occasion, even when you can’t see quite what’s so funny, even when those around her don’t seem remotely festive. Even when she’s staring into space, walking up some stairs. Even at somber events when it’s not right to smile, when she can’t lest she appear soulless, she tucks the corners ever-so-slightly upward.”

Jennifer Lawrence: Hammel says she’s a celebrity who, “who deigns to throw you a quote but makes it clear they’re doing you the grandest favour a higher being can bestow.”

Ryan Reynolds: Hammel says he’s a celebrity who “wants nothing to do with you before they even meet you.”

Celebrities who are “snappish or just rude”: Richard Gere, Alan Cumming, Jon Bon Jovi, and Lupita Nyong’o.

Celebrities who take themselves “very seriously”: Ryan Reynolds, Matthew McConaughey, Ashton Kutcher, Elizabeth Olsen.

by Anonymousreply 158December 5, 2018 11:13 AM

R158 I know someone that met Ryan Reynolds and Liz Olsen and said both were absolutely rude and assholes. Said Liz doesn’t wanna be bothered and doesn’t hide it. Says in interviews she always says she hates strangers and meeting people. Said she’s not lying. She laughs but she means it. She’s awful.

Said Reynolds acts like you’re so unimportant and wasting his time. And it’s not like he was with his kids and wife. Nope. He was alone and an asshole.

Said Jason Bateman was so stuck up.

Said the nicest celeb they met was Eminem, ironically. Said Usher was down to earth also.

by Anonymousreply 159December 5, 2018 8:34 PM

McConaughey takes his Oscar win as proof he is as talented as he always thought, not a "Marissa Tomei."

by Anonymousreply 160December 6, 2018 1:27 AM

Marissa Tomei is super talented. She’s amazing in “In The Bedroom” and “The Wrestler”, as well as “What Women WAnt” and some comedies. She’s never been straight out bad in anything.

She was underused in the recent Purge movie.

by Anonymousreply 161December 6, 2018 1:33 AM

Bradley Cooper is an aloof asshole who barely will acknowledge your existence if u say hello to him.

Ben Affleck is a moody rude SOB.

Matt Damon is an awesome celebrity and unbelievably down to earth and polite when u consider how fucking big a star he is.

I'm shocked to hear about Ryan Reynolds. Who the hell is he to have an attitude? Some closeted faggot from Saskatoon who nobody cares about besides Jimmy Fallon's taint-licker?

by Anonymousreply 162December 6, 2018 2:30 AM

You think Reynolds is a closet case?

by Anonymousreply 163December 6, 2018 2:44 AM

Ariana Huffington Grande Davidson licks doughnuts and puts them back surreptitiously.

by Anonymousreply 164December 6, 2018 3:42 AM

Ryan Reynolds is notorious for being a douche. He’s been working hard to cover it up in recent years.

by Anonymousreply 165December 6, 2018 9:58 AM

[Quote] Ryan Reynolds is notorious for being a douche. He’s been working hard to cover it up in recent years.

Well it doesn't sound like he's doing a good job of it.

by Anonymousreply 166December 6, 2018 10:46 AM

Yup. Reynolds is an asshole. But he wants a good reputation now that he’s finally big after numerous failed attempts.

by Anonymousreply 167December 6, 2018 2:07 PM

and Yes Ryan Reynolds is as gay as a goose.

by Anonymousreply 168December 7, 2018 3:33 AM

Liz Taylor and Roddy McDowell would get together on Thursday evenings and Bedazzle their hand towels.

by Anonymousreply 169December 7, 2018 3:45 AM

r32 because it was a cheap show that took itself seriously like a West Wing, but had all the family drama from Madam Secretary while the viewers were lead to believe that they would get a 24 type of show from the Oval office. it was a mess. Plus, the set designers messed up the look of such an iconic home as the White House. It's not hard to get right, yet they couldn't do it.

I hate political shows with multiple scenes in the WH that get the interiors completely wrong. It should have been a mini series on a different channel. The big 4 channels haven't adjusted to the times. Was a great concept.

by Anonymousreply 170December 7, 2018 4:14 AM

[Quote] But he wants a good reputation now that he’s finally big after numerous failed attempts.

I don't know how/why this guy got so many chances! Especially after Green Lantern. I think Buried was the last good movie he did.

by Anonymousreply 171December 7, 2018 2:36 PM

r171 because he will blow, fuck or be fucked by whoever he has to to stay a star.

by Anonymousreply 172December 8, 2018 12:43 AM

[bold]Twisted: I love when I hear something and I think to myself that is really good. The kind of gossip that is something you can grab. Something solid. This was a popular show not all that long ago. It seems like long ago, but it was a big hit for this almost network. It also had one of the most twisted messed up relationships ever that led to a near death. This actress was probably B+ list coming into the show. This actor reached A- list while on the show but has steadily declined. He is already fairly dark. When you combine him with this actress things escalated quickly. It was not too long before they were doing drugs together. I am not talking about coke. I am talking about heroin. Straight into their veins. Other times they would have this dark brooding sex and would often bring in some teen they would find or their drug dealer would send over. They knew whatever woman they brought wouldn't say anything because they wouldn't want to jeopardize their heroin supply. That was a recipe for some brutal sexual encounters. On set, the two brought a dark energy and people tended to shy away from them. Especially with our actress there was no socializing with any other cast members. She found them to be fake and hypocritical and full of themselves. She always wanted real. She wanted to feel. She wanted to bleed. Well, she almost died. She had a very bad overdose and it was only blind luck that she didn't die. She spent a long time getting better and the whole thing made her realize that she wanted to experience different things, so she walked away and forced the producers hand to get what she wanted. Ed Westwick/Jessica Szohr or Taylor Momsen ("Gossip Girl")[/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173December 8, 2018 6:03 PM

[quote]she always says she hates strangers and meeting people. Said she’s not lying. She laughs but she means it. She’s awful.

I don't see anything awful in saying she hates meeting people (which may refer to strangers accosting her in the street and some such), and meaning it.

I've personally witnessed people acting like complete yahoos in trying to 'meet' a celebrity, and when the celeb didn't seem over the moon, these people proceeded to trash the celeb for months. I also saw once someone shout at a celeb from across the street and when the celeb didn't hear (or pretended to because let's face it, who likes to be shouted at from across the street), this person started cursing like a sailor.

Bottom line: in some of the stories about meeting celebs, you don't know how the person meeting them behaved. This is always left out or whitewashed.

by Anonymousreply 174December 8, 2018 6:19 PM

All right kids. Let’s get to some gossip. I’ve reading so much eye rolling bullshit its unbelievable. I’m crew, that’s all I’m saying about me.

Leo: all of you keep claiming he can’t perform with women because of drunk or he’s gay. Its called cocaine, bitches. He uses enough to create a ski slope with. He also has a shitty temper on it. It sucks and a lot of us wish he would just clean up his act. He’s going to burn a hole through his nose.

RDJ: I’m the one that posted a while back that he goes to sobriety meetings on set. Not something I would normally disclose about anyone, but he’s talked openly about it enough times in interviews. There are enough folks in cast and crew on most major productions that daily AA and NA meetings are held. He goes daily and is the kind of guy who brings a cake when someone reaches a milestone. Genuinely adores his wife because she saved his fucking life and he knows it. His current career is because of her. She is no bullshit. If he fucks up, she takes the kids and its over. No backs. He’s getting a parenting do-over since he was utterly fucked out of his mind the first time. He’s trying really, really hard not to fuck up and has a team of “coaches” to keep him on the straight and narrow. He’s bi and very flirty. What arrangements he has made for that, I have no clue. HIV status is none of my damn business. He does drink a lot of vitamin smoothies and stuff but that may be trying to hold off the damage previously done to his body from the drink and drugs. His liver has to be a fucking wreck.

Mark Ruffalo: Adorable. Genuinely clueless about how attractive he is. Sweet, straight and an actual family man. Absent minded to the point he’d lose his head if it wasn’t attached. People constantly keep an eye on his phone, his keys, etc. to make sure he doesn’t lose them around the set. Gets embarrassed when complimented about his appearance, even now.

Chris Evans: he’s actually straight. (whether he did the gay for pay thing early in this career, no idea, Lots of actors do it. I’m only addressing here and now shit.) Nice kid, nice family, blah blah. Gets shot down a LOT in Hollywood by actresses he’s pursued. Why? Adamant about not doing the b.s. Dog and pony show for the press with girlfriends. Actresses won’t date him because he refuses to trot them out on his arm. Any girl also needs to be approved by his family, especially his brother, who he is very close to. The brother (and rest of his family) has spectacular radar for users, hence why Chris has avoided any scandals. Also has trouble attracting the kind of woman he likes because he’s really, really vanilla. Sweet, but vanilla. The aw shucks boy next door isn’t an act. I think he’s getting really sick of people thinking he’s empty headed pretty boy. Decent guy.

Dwayne Johnson: Fucking sweetheart. Straight but absolutely loves his gay fans. Understands depression, rejection and self esteem issues from personal experience so goes out of his way to be genuinely kind to everyone. Really can’t say enough nice things about working with him. Total professional. Makes jokes. Remembers names of crew.

(continuation below)

by Anonymousreply 175December 8, 2018 9:04 PM

All right kids. Let’s get to some gossip. I’ve reading so much eye rolling bullshit its unbelievable. I’m crew, that’s all I’m saying about me.

Leo: all of you keep claiming he can’t perform with women because of drunk or he’s gay. Its called cocaine, bitches. He uses enough to create a ski slope with. He also has a shitty temper on it. It sucks and a lot of us wish he would just clean up his act. He’s going to burn a hole through his nose.

RDJ: I’m the one that posted a while back that he goes to sobriety meetings on set. Not something I would normally disclose about anyone, but he’s talked openly about it enough times in interviews. There are enough folks in cast and crew on most major productions that daily AA and NA meetings are held. He goes daily and is the kind of guy who brings a cake when someone reaches a milestone. Genuinely adores his wife because she saved his fucking life and he knows it. His current career is because of her. She is no bullshit. If he fucks up, she takes the kids and its over. No backs. He’s getting a parenting do-over since he was utterly fucked out of his mind the first time. He’s trying really, really hard not to fuck up and has a team of “coaches” to keep him on the straight and narrow. He’s bi and very flirty. What arrangements he has made for that, I have no clue. HIV status is none of my damn business. He does drink a lot of vitamin smoothies and stuff but that may be trying to hold off the damage previously done to his body from the drink and drugs. His liver has to be a fucking wreck.

Mark Ruffalo: Adorable. Genuinely clueless about how attractive he is. Sweet, straight and an actual family man. Absent minded to the point he’d lose his head if it wasn’t attached. People constantly keep an eye on his phone, his keys, etc. to make sure he doesn’t lose them around the set. Gets embarrassed when complimented about his appearance, even now.

Chris Evans: he’s actually straight. (whether he did the gay for pay thing early in this career, no idea, Lots of actors do it. I’m only addressing here and now shit.) Nice kid, nice family, blah blah. Gets shot down a LOT in Hollywood by actresses he’s pursued. Why? Adamant about not doing the b.s. Dog and pony show for the press with girlfriends. Actresses won’t date him because he refuses to trot them out on his arm. Any girl also needs to be approved by his family, especially his brother, who he is very close to. The brother (and rest of his family) has spectacular radar for users, hence why Chris has avoided any scandals. Also has trouble attracting the kind of woman he likes because he’s really, really vanilla. Sweet, but vanilla. The aw shucks boy next door isn’t an act. I think he’s getting really sick of people thinking he’s empty headed pretty boy. Decent guy.

Dwayne Johnson: Fucking sweetheart. Straight but absolutely loves his gay fans. Understands depression, rejection and self esteem issues from personal experience so goes out of his way to be genuinely kind to everyone. Really can’t say enough nice things about working with him. Total professional. Makes jokes. Remembers names of crew.

(continuation below)

by Anonymousreply 176December 8, 2018 9:04 PM

Continuation and sorry if I double posted, new laptop I'm adjusting to.

Jason Momoa: crazy in a loveable way. Like that batshit friend you hang out with and then realize the next morning you are lucky you didn’t die. Pussy whipped and happy about it. Lisa Bonet can (allegedly of course) suck a golf ball through a garden hose (why do you think Robert DeNiro gave her the part in Angel Heart and then she scored Lenny Kravitz) and is a fucking gymnast in bed. She’s also really smart, but a bit quiet unless she knows the person. Jason is loud, crazy and fun. Works for them.

Chris Pratt: Jesus freak, avid hunter. Best to just smile and nod when he starts talking. Was way less douch-y when he was heavier.

Ben Affleck: drunken douchebag. Hits on pretty crew and extras all the time. Asshole when he’s hungover, which was pretty much all the God damn time.

Michael Fassbender: See Ben Affleck but even more insufferable since he thinks he really, really smarter than you. Trying to rehab his image a little bit. Would help if he just quit the booze.

Nicole Kidman: Polite but icy. Not even makeup/hair folks make idle chat.

Hugh Jackman: there’s a can of worms. You folks really think Ian M. wouldn’t have outted him like he did to actors on various other sets? The truth is so much weirder. Hugh doesn’t play around without wife Deb’s permission. He’s her submissive. Gay, he could deal with any press about that. Mr. Boy Next Door being on a leash would not play very well to Mr. and Mrs. Jones in Kansas. Ian M. wouldn’t even touch this one because its a career killer. Mistress Deb is smart as a whip (excuse the pun); she rules the bank accounts, his career and even any other playmates. I had heard that Deb was a domme from a couple Australian journalist friends back in the late 90s (we talk shit when we’re drinking all the time), so really not surprised. She has a very lioness on the prowl personality. BTW, Taron Egerton has been talked about here; there is no fucking way in Hell that would ever happen. Too thirsty and has been far too public about his interest. Playmates are carefully selected, not only for discretion but how well they fit into dynamic. Honestly, I like Deb very, very much having met her several times. I also wouldn’t fuck with that woman. As for Hugh in general, sweet as can be. Super professional. Always on time. Kind to everyone. A pretty funny guy. Will break out into song randomly just to make people laugh. And yeah, we generally end up singing along. Even those of us who are utterly sucky at it.

That BI about Jane Fonda/Gal Godot/Helen Mirren? I’d believe it. Gal is sweet as can be to crew. Helen Mirren is flat out awesome. She will tell people exactly what they think of them. You better believe if Jane was sweet to Gal’s face and then made a cunty remark after, Helen would have called her out on it and as loudly as possible. Helen is blunt about her opinions. Totally respect her for it.

Just wanted to interject some actual gossip since I’ve been reading DL since it began. You’d be surprised at the amount of Hollywood eyeballs on this site.

by Anonymousreply 177December 8, 2018 9:06 PM

News from the horse, boys.

by Anonymousreply 178December 8, 2018 9:57 PM

Thanks r175.

by Anonymousreply 179December 8, 2018 10:03 PM

Since Goldmember is on while I'm trying to do about three weeks of wash (just got back from long haul living out of a suitcase), if Beyonce is gay, she still put out for Mike Myers to get this role. That's why his career faded so fast. Demanding your female costars have sex with you to get casted only works when you can provide a box office hit as payment. Nobody was willing to fuck his creepy ass (and he's pretty fucking skeevy) when he couldn't deliver the box office receipts. Brought it up as he's trying to make Austin Powers 4, but I've heard from several people that he is having a really hard time getting a "name" actress who is willing to work with him considering what is necessary to get the part.

by Anonymousreply 180December 8, 2018 10:29 PM

[quote] Demanding your female costars have sex with you to get casted

So now "casted" is industry lingo? OK

by Anonymousreply 181December 8, 2018 10:54 PM

Cast. Sorry R181, didn't proofread.

Forgot to address the Jeremy Renner wanting to make Hawkeye bisexual thing I read in this thread. Would not surprise me in the least. That man is one of the hungriest bitches I've ever seen. He knows he's getting towards the end of his shelf life at 47 years old and would do anything to keep himself relevant and in the press. FYI, can be kind of a douchenozzle except when a bigger fish like RDJ is around. He watches how the really big stars act and tries to mimic it. He desperately wants RDJ's career and would do or say anything to get it.

by Anonymousreply 182December 8, 2018 11:01 PM

Thanks, R170-odd Crew Person! Love me some nice gossipy gossip.

Is Momoa as hot as he seems, and how about Chris Hemsworth? Man, wouldn't I love to have those two as a color-contrasting set...

by Anonymousreply 183December 8, 2018 11:14 PM

Not to be a dick, because I do appreciate gossip, but we've had a few other crew who sounded legit here who say Johnson is gay as hell. Everything else about him, however, jibed with what you posted. Genuinely decent guy.

Same with RDJ, he never stopped using in some form, but he's bankable now, which is all people really care about. He's one of the only actors with real, old school charisma, and you can't manufacture it. You also need it for the big nerd roles like Han Solo or Tony Stark. Allegedly of course, his career is a result of a cocktail insurers could accept, not necessarily newfound sobriety. His wife does deserve a lot of credit, she's had the ultimate producer job for the last several years now.

by Anonymousreply 184December 8, 2018 11:16 PM

R184 Johnson is not gay. He’s just gay friendly.

by Anonymousreply 185December 8, 2018 11:17 PM

Any Edgar Ramirez gossip, or Chris Pine stories? What about Jake G? I met him, and he's really charming and beautiful in person.

by Anonymousreply 186December 8, 2018 11:23 PM

If it's true about Leo D. and cocaine, he's in a lot of trouble. Still doing coke when you're well into your 40s and your heart might as well be a ticking time bomb.

by Anonymousreply 187December 8, 2018 11:25 PM

R183, both really are great guys. Family guys through and through, Jason will blather on about his kids if you let him. Both are stunningly handsome in person. Jason, as mentioned above, is full on crazy, but really fun crazy. Chris has more of an Aussie frat boy style, He's hilarious. He's a great dad. Super hands-on and patient explaining why it has to be quiet at certain times on the set, that kind of thing. His kids are very well behaved. His wife Elsa is really funny and very nice. Have not worked with Liam yet, but colleagues tell me that he's just as well mannered and professional. Their parents obviously did right by those boys.

by Anonymousreply 188December 8, 2018 11:26 PM

I see Cate B. being talked about here earlier. What's the deal with her youngest child, the little girl they adopted? Is it true it's her husband's bio child by a girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 189December 8, 2018 11:45 PM

R184, I disagree about Johnson. I think he's just a more physical guy and that's a cultural thing (per a Samoan friend. Everyone of either sex is greeted with hug and kiss, even strangers). Johnson bear hugs people all the time. I remember this one time on the set one of the crew messed up something and was clearly having a shit day to begin with. Johnson stopped everything, sat down with the guy, put an arm around him and just talked to him for a few minutes. Gave him a big hug at the end of it. I think because he's such a friendly guy, it gets misconstrued. He's one of the nicest guys and a lot of the union members would defend him to the death. He's that good to us. He deserves every bit of success he gets.

by Anonymousreply 190December 8, 2018 11:47 PM

R184, I disagree about Johnson. I think he's just a more physical guy and that's a cultural thing (per a Samoan friend. Everyone of either sex is greeted with hug and kiss, even strangers). Johnson bear hugs people all the time. I remember this one time on the set one of the crew messed up something and was clearly having a shit day to begin with. Johnson stopped everything, sat down with the guy, put an arm around him and just talked to him for a few minutes. Gave him a big hug at the end of it. I think because he's such a friendly guy, it gets misconstrued. He's one of the nicest guys and a lot of the union members would defend him to the death. He's that good to us. He deserves every bit of success he gets.

by Anonymousreply 191December 8, 2018 11:47 PM

R176 welcome back, crew. I remember your RDJ insights you posted before.

Is it true Mark Ruffalo and Chris Evans are not RDJ's type, despite what marvel fangirls want to "ship"?

Is RDJ never without his head personal assistant Jimmy Rich (former addict too), and how many assistants does he usually have?

by Anonymousreply 192December 9, 2018 12:01 AM

Evans is very straight. And very into women of color. I know his management team told him to be cautious of who he is dating publicly cause many Middle Americans will be offended if they see him with a black woman, of which he likes also.

by Anonymousreply 193December 9, 2018 12:04 AM

What was his thing with Jenny Slate about?

by Anonymousreply 194December 9, 2018 12:10 AM

R192, he's super handsy with both Chris and Mark because he knows they're both completely straight and he loves embarrassing the shit outta them. RDJ is a quirky guy. He does have multiple handlers to make sure he stays clean. Some of his coaches are prior addicts. I've heard whispers that there are other handlers employed by his wife that RDJ doesn't know the identities of. He knows the "spies" are there, he just doesn't know who they are. Its an incentive to stay clean just in case a coach also slips up. There is a constant flow of temptation in Hollywood and he has a protective wall around him now. I'm glad he's clean now. He's such a better guy to work with when he's sober.

R193, that's correct. Not just black, but Middle Eastern and Indian. He loves exotic women. Again, he doesn't want to do the dog and pony show for the paps so its pretty hard for him to date another person in show biz. The type he likes are a little too far and few between in plastic blonde Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 195December 9, 2018 12:18 AM

R194 he liked her and they were legit a couple. A couple that KKK Leader David Duke attacked him for.

by Anonymousreply 196December 9, 2018 12:18 AM

I can corroborate about Johnson and Momoa, Johnson is a dream to work with- he genuinely cares about the crew's morale. I get an asexual vibe from him really.

Momoa is sex on a stick, but if you're into talking about arts and culture, he's not the guy for you- he's too much of a dudebro. I have heard that he does cheat on the side, wich Lisa suspects (my Topanga Canyon friends says she's a bit insecure about their relationship).

by Anonymousreply 197December 9, 2018 12:30 AM

I love Ruffalo and it's clear he's a sweet, dumb ditz. No problem believing he's straight cos his wife (20+ years) Sunrise is hot and ageless.

Too bad Mark did not pick a focused, make-things-happener like Susan Downey or his career could have been bigger, earlier. Anyway, everyone on the marvel gravy train is doing $$ fine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198December 9, 2018 12:31 AM

R197, dudebro is right and what you said about Lisa just snapped something into perspective. One of my female friends is crew. She is very, very pretty and in fantastic shape. She was working on something with Jason. Lisa was on the set. Lisa was very distant, which I took as being that she was shy (it wasn't bitchy, it was more like mopey and sullen). My friend made an offhand remark about her wife (her and her partner have been together for years). As soon as it was revealed cute crew woman was a lesbian, Lisa visibly relaxed. Totally forgot about that shit until your post.

R198, I honestly don't think Mark ever wanted that type of fame. He still gets really embarrassed when people go on about how handsome he is and the reaction is genuine. Its really endearing. He would have been one of those guys who disappears to go build furniture in Pennsylvania or something if he was that famous.

by Anonymousreply 199December 9, 2018 12:56 AM

Thanks again r176 for your spills and I was thinking, it's so ballsy for RDJ's handler team/Susan to let him attend daily AA/NA meetings with average people in the crew!

What if someone at the NA meeting blabbed what he said?

Plenty of reasons why one wouldn't care to work in the industry again/ wouldn't care about union unwritten rules. (Retiring, foreigner on crew visa who's leaving Hollywood soon, etc)

by Anonymousreply 200December 9, 2018 1:06 AM

R200, guess you've never been to a meeting. Its like going to confession. NOBODY breaks the rules. Not ever. That's the point. We're all addicts in recovery and we're all equal at meetings. He's just Bob. Besides, the most personal shit tends to be shared with coaches (aka sponsors) in one on one sessions. I wouldn't share half the shit I did when I was coked out of my mind in group, even though I'm sure people attending have done worse. My sponsor knows everything. I know his secrets too. That feeling of truly confiding in someone who won't ever sell you out is really freeing. I remember seeing some asshole publish the name of a well known celeb who he had seen at an AA meeting on here. I was so fucking pissed off because that celeb had never been disclosed to have a drinking problem. These meetings are supposed to be our sanctuary. A lot of people here were really angry at the poster for disclosing the name (I will never do so).

by Anonymousreply 201December 9, 2018 1:17 AM

"That BI about Jane Fonda/Gal Godot/Helen Mirren? I’d believe it. Gal is sweet as can be to crew. Helen Mirren is flat out awesome. She will tell people exactly what they think of them. You better believe if Jane was sweet to Gal’s face and then made a cunty remark after, Helen would have called her out on it and as loudly as possible."

That was a made up Entertainment Lawyer blind item, invented to bash Fonda by a freeper. Never happened. You sure seem gullible for an "insider"

by Anonymousreply 202December 9, 2018 1:29 AM

Ruflalo is short. Like really short. You would be surprised how short most actors are. Renner is practically a little person. Chris Pratt is a Republican and Trump supporter - he just knows to keep his mouth shut. Johnson is a very very nice guy but he cannot take constructive criticism. I have seen him listen to notes then when that person walks away he will say "fuck that." It's to his detriment. He plays basically the same character in every movie. Mamoa - let me put it like this. If you ever have a one on one conversation with him or meet him in person, you instantly feel like he wants to fuck you, man or woman. His eyes, his smile, his posture. It's definitely dude bro but the man exudes sex. The one who always confuses me is Bautista. I am pretty sure he has sex with guys on the regular.

by Anonymousreply 203December 9, 2018 1:57 AM

R202, you've never worked with Fonda. She's Cuntasaurus Rex.

by Anonymousreply 204December 9, 2018 1:59 AM

r204 no wonder her and Lily get a long so well.

by Anonymousreply 205December 9, 2018 2:08 AM

"you've never worked with Fonda. She's Cuntasaurus Rex."

You've never worked with her. She's not anti-Semitic, and if you think she goes around conveniently saying anti-Semitic things in public where the Entertainment Lawyer can hear them......

by Anonymousreply 206December 9, 2018 2:17 AM

Dwayne is hetero? Who spread all of the rumors about him boffing Seann William Scott on the set of that awful movie they made together?

by Anonymousreply 207December 9, 2018 2:24 AM

Andy Cohen has shared his coke with Ripa and Consuelos, Bethenney, Nene and SJP at various times

by Anonymousreply 208December 9, 2018 2:29 AM

r208 and Ripa has shared Consuelos with Andy. IF Nene is doing coke she is doing it badly with an ass that big.

by Anonymousreply 209December 9, 2018 2:31 AM

R209 NeNe probably just dabbles here and there. Not an avid user.

by Anonymousreply 210December 9, 2018 2:36 AM

Lol there's to many rumors of the rock being into men, you never hear that from Chris pratt and other hetero celebs, why would that be? The pr shills gave invaded this thread, and lol like miss DJ gives a shit about queeney bottom Robert Downey jr, as long as he brings in millions she'll continue the fake happy marriage sharad that keeps his brand popular with fraus and their ilk.

by Anonymousreply 211December 9, 2018 2:46 AM

Seriously, only a frau would believe an Entertainment Lawyer blind item

by Anonymousreply 212December 9, 2018 2:53 AM

R206, my point was I can imagine her saying super nice things to someone and then being a total cunt when they are out of earshot, She's a nasty piece of work. Not saying that particular story is true because the first time I heard it was here. I'm sure if it was true, it would have spread through the community like wildfire.

R207, probably Seann himself. He's pretty desperate to save his career. Keeping his name in the gossip columns is a sure way to do it. Johnson became the breakout star of the movie and Seann was left in the dust.

by Anonymousreply 213December 9, 2018 3:04 AM

Not that juicy but I work at a spa and one of the girls (from Hawaii) used to massage Jason Momoa. She's not exactly a tiny little thing, but she even thought he was a lot to work on due to his obviously large (body) size.

However, she said he was a little flirty, super-sweet, and behaved himself. Tipped fairly well also.

by Anonymousreply 214December 9, 2018 3:38 AM

[quote]r175 Chris Evans: he’s actually straight.

Sure, Jan. This is where you lost all credibility. Chris Evans is gay, gay, gay, gay, gay. Everyone knows this.

r193 - lol

by Anonymousreply 215December 9, 2018 3:54 AM

R215 is A) a delusional gay man. B) A delusional frau who is shipping the actors. C) A press agent who feeds the "are they or aren't they" gossip because it means their client is being discussed.

Psst. Answer is C.

Seriously, they are paid to hang out on these chat boards and feed these rumors.

by Anonymousreply 216December 9, 2018 4:08 AM

To all the crew folks who are either monitoring or posting, helpful work tip: You work on a Michael Bay set, bring a change of clothes. Different colored shirt, different colored pants. When he blanket fires an entire group, just change your clothes and go back to work two hours later as the "replacement". Seriously. Studios and the union are well aware that we do this. Unless you are female, have big tits and are gorgeous, he won't remember you.

by Anonymousreply 217December 9, 2018 4:13 AM

Why does he mass fire people?

by Anonymousreply 218December 9, 2018 4:22 AM

if Reynolds is gay ... what about Blake and Scarlett?

by Anonymousreply 219December 9, 2018 4:27 AM

How about Sean Penn? And I mean other than the usual line on the internet that he's an "egotistical communist coke and booze hound who has dated Charlize, Scarlett, Madonna, Jewel, and now Vincent Donofrio's daughter."?

by Anonymousreply 220December 9, 2018 4:31 AM

R218, he will do so on a whim in a fit of temper. A cable isn't attached exactly the way he wants it; whole rigging crew is fired in a screaming bitch fit. Bulb goes out? Fuck the gaffer and the entire electrical crew because its obviously their fault (sarcasm). Fucking asshole, but a gig is a gig and his shit looks good on a resume.

by Anonymousreply 221December 9, 2018 4:44 AM

Who are the most loathed assholes in Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 222December 9, 2018 4:46 AM

Johansson is a dyke, no idea about blake but she seems to be a pretty big fame whore.

by Anonymousreply 223December 9, 2018 4:53 AM

According to a cousin who has worked for Leo D., he is very heavy into cocaine, to the point where he requires it for breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 224December 9, 2018 4:55 AM

R223 then why is Jost dating her?

by Anonymousreply 225December 9, 2018 4:58 AM

Please. Scarlett is an equal opportunity leg spreader.

by Anonymousreply 226December 9, 2018 5:12 AM

R221 Oh, that sucks!

by Anonymousreply 227December 9, 2018 5:15 AM

r221 and of course, he's usually on time and on budget which is all the suits care about.

From what I understand, he's also one of the few people who can manage to piss off every faction on a set. That's a special talent. David Fincher is the only other one I can think of in that category. Interesting that they came up together for a while.

by Anonymousreply 228December 9, 2018 5:16 AM

What can Jost do for Scarlett at the moment? She's way above him on the Hollywood ladder.

by Anonymousreply 229December 9, 2018 5:17 AM

R222, I'm a member of the I survived Julia Roberts club. I would rather chew broken glass than work with that cunt again. Seriously. Its part of the reason she stopped working as regularly. None of the senior tradespeople from the union will work with her. She's genuinely awful. I'm honestly surprised that her husband hasn't bludgeoned her to death consider how she treats him in public. One of the most loathsome people on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 230December 9, 2018 5:33 AM

r230 does Bay still bring his giant fucking Mastiffs on set to cause chaos? I couple of people on here used to post about how much they hated the dogs.

by Anonymousreply 231December 9, 2018 5:38 AM

R230, unfortunately, yes. He at least generally has a handler for them on set most times now.

by Anonymousreply 232December 9, 2018 5:50 AM

Does anyone have any gossip on Jason Priestley? He always pinged on my gaydar but I discovered DL too late to ask that drug dealers girlfriend for information about him. She said he would suck dick for drugs but was very religious, anyone have anything else to add?

by Anonymousreply 233December 9, 2018 7:12 AM

Would people really care if Evans got with a woman of color? I mean, De Niro has dated and married black women and his career hasn't suffered...until his wife started spending all his money.

by Anonymousreply 234December 9, 2018 7:25 AM

Any gossip from The Punisher or Westworld sets?

by Anonymousreply 235December 9, 2018 7:47 AM

De Niro has been a credible actor for most of his career. Evans is supposed to appeal to the summer blockbuster mainstream demographic. Quite frankly I am surprised that his handlers even allow him to give pro-Liberal statements and risk pissing off the conservatives in the blockbuster mainstream demographic. I am sure his agent is desperate to get him on another franchise to keep the summer blockbuster superhero money coming.

by Anonymousreply 236December 9, 2018 7:48 AM

Given all the Marvel actors you mentioned, I assume you must know Tom Holland as well? What's he like? Gay/straight?

by Anonymousreply 237December 9, 2018 10:02 AM

[quote]Quite frankly I am surprised that his handlers even allow him to give pro-Liberal statements and risk pissing off the conservatives in the blockbuster mainstream demographic.

Honestly, though, I'm trying to think of a scenario where this has happened... where the public has launched a boycott of a celebrity for being too liberal. Maybe the Dixie Chicks, 15 years ago? And even that was an anomaly when Bush had super high approval ratings (80-90%). I think nowadays people just assume that 99% of Hollywood is liberal and no one cares about pissing off conservatives. They just have to worry about pissing off mainstream US, and dating or marrying a minority wouldn't risk that.

by Anonymousreply 238December 9, 2018 10:59 AM

r238,

I know it is not the exact same thing, but the Olympic committee apparently was pissed when Katy Perry performed their official Olmpic's song Rise, supporting Hillary Clinton, at the Democratic National Convention.

by Anonymousreply 239December 9, 2018 11:25 AM

[quote]De Niro has dated and married black women and his career hasn't suffered...until his wife started spending all his money.

I didn't know that about his money situation. That must be why he's done so many awful shit films.

by Anonymousreply 240December 9, 2018 12:55 PM

[quote]I am sure his agent is desperate to get him on another franchise to keep the summer blockbuster superhero money coming.

His agent better hurry, Evans is getting close to 40 and aging out of heartthrob status for younger women.

by Anonymousreply 241December 9, 2018 12:56 PM

[Quote] Any girl also needs to be approved by his family, especially his brother, who he is very close to. The brother (and rest of his family) has spectacular radar for users, hence why Chris has avoided any scandals.

I wonder what they thought of Jenny Slate.

[Quote] if Beyonce is gay, she still put out for Mike Myers to get this role. That's why his career faded so fast.

I find this one a little hard to believe. I feel like Jay Z would have a problem with that.

[Quote] Brought it up as he's trying to make Austin Powers 4

Just......why??!!

[Quote] Evans is very straight. And very into women of color. I know his management team told him to be cautious of who he is dating publicly cause many Middle Americans will be offended if they see him with a black woman, of which he likes also.

Ugh fuck his management team! And i remember a rumour about him being engaged to Naomie Harris before his career took off.

[Quote] if Reynolds is gay ... what about Blake and Scarlett?

I thought Scarlett was bi.

by Anonymousreply 242December 9, 2018 1:13 PM

R233, huge schlong, bi, rumored to have bent over Darren Star's desk to get the role of Brandon Walsh.

by Anonymousreply 243December 9, 2018 1:28 PM

Mike Myers demanding his female co-stars to sleep with him? Mike Myers is a gay drunk. A closeted, mean, Canadian version of Nathan Lane (before he came out) who hits on hot guys and disses those he thinks are beneath him.

by Anonymousreply 244December 9, 2018 1:28 PM

r243 - Yes, Yes, No. Spelling had more to do with the casting than Star. They used his casting since it was his production company. He is a very nice guy and calmed down the men when he got married. If you want to see his schlong check out Calendar Girl you can see it. He is another one who is very very short.

by Anonymousreply 245December 9, 2018 1:35 PM

Remember the good old days where Tori Spelling insisted she got the role on 90210 on her own and she auditioned for the role under a different name / in a disguise? LOL. Sure, her father didn't pull some strings to get her the part or people felt they had to hire her since she's the daughter of the big boss.

by Anonymousreply 246December 9, 2018 1:51 PM

I haven't heard one positive story about Julia Roberts...she must be awful to work with, let alone live with. Her husband walked into the marriage with his eyes open, it's hard to have sympathy for him as he willingly left his wife.

by Anonymousreply 247December 9, 2018 4:51 PM

[quote]I haven't heard one positive story about Julia Roberts...she must be awful to work with, let alone live with.

We don't use this term casually... but she's a horrendous cunt.

by Anonymousreply 248December 9, 2018 4:59 PM

Any one got info on Adam Driver? Heard he is a pretty odd guy. There are rumors that he has been having an affair with Daisy Ridley. Does anyone know anything about that? Any info would be appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 249December 9, 2018 5:24 PM

There was something a while ago about Adam Driver raping some girl. Her friend wrote a very detailed version of the events online somewhere. He's a creep either way. Another weirdo. God knows where he;d be without fame.

Scarlett Johansson fascinates me. I would have thought she and Evans would be a couple. They have great chemistry and when he came out on Ellen they looked like they had banged before. Maybe they're gay best friends. I would think their "team" and people would make them a celebrity couple. It makes sense since the insider is saying Evans won't do "Hollywood coupling" which is stupid on his part. You can't imagine what it can do for your career.

by Anonymousreply 250December 9, 2018 6:08 PM

LSA alert at R193

by Anonymousreply 251December 9, 2018 6:14 PM

r206, of course Fonda isn't anti-Semitic. She entertained the Israeli troops during the massacre of the Palestinians outside Beirut in 1982.

by Anonymousreply 252December 9, 2018 6:40 PM

R233 I was on the set of "Cherish" with Jason Priestly in 2002. It stars Robin Tunney and Tim Blake Nelson and Nora Dunn. It was filmed in one month during the writer's strike in 2002. Great soundtrack.

Jason Priestly is very nice and friendly. I think he was in the first scenes that were shot, first day on set. He made a point of making eye contact with whoever was around, smiling and saying hi. Ate with the crew. Had his little bulldog with him that he was devoted to. His wife was there, but it was before they married. She was friendly too.

Good gossip, huh? That's the only set I have been on, and it was as an investor/helper for a friend, hence my excitement. The trailer below shows Jason at his sexiest with his dog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253December 9, 2018 7:29 PM

I never understood how Julia Roberts became so popular in the first place, she's not pretty, she's only a decent actress on occasion she's a former junk and on top of it all, she's a raging hateful bitch.

by Anonymousreply 254December 9, 2018 8:33 PM

r254, that's how you get ahead.

by Anonymousreply 255December 9, 2018 9:44 PM

Interesting to hear about Michael Bay. I work as an extra sometimes and some others who worked on the last Transformers movie (or one of them) said that he was okay with the actors and the extras but treated the crew like dirt and was pretty foul towards them. They said they came across a couple discussing something that Bay had demanded that couldn't be done or needed to be done differently or something and they were shitting themselves over who was going to tell him, like really freaking. Not a pleasant set

by Anonymousreply 256December 9, 2018 9:48 PM

I'll admit I found Julia enchanting in PRETTY WOMAN. Plus she didn't look like anyone else. But her subsequent films and performances have pretty much been similar. Then all of the sour tea that was spilled about her - her lack of respect for people's feelings when it came to love and marriage. I think what she did to Kiefer Sutherland was unforgivable. Same with Lyle Lovett. And her diva antics have been well documented on the sets of her films. And I hate how she ruined Denzel Washington's Oscar moment - she pretty much jumped on his back like he was some sort of horse - she made a complete ass of herself. Horrible woman.

by Anonymousreply 257December 9, 2018 10:27 PM

Hey guys, I am the one that brought up Chris Evans handlers not allowing him to be with black women/Middle Eastern women publicly (not the Insider).

I have met people that have worked with Evans or hung out with him. Friends of friends type. That’s how I found out his team won’t let him openly be with women of color that can’t pass for Off-White at least (like Jenny Slate).

You all bring up DeNiro, but he’s someone who is seen as a true actor. Evans is not. Evans is seen as a ensemble blockbuster star and teenage heartthrob. He still has his heartthrob status in his late 30s.

When Robert Pattinson came forward with his then girlfriend, a black woman, he received so much backlash from his young white female fanbase and the girl was receiving racist messages and crazy death threats from them. She ended up leaving social media for a while cause it all got so out of hand. I remember in the comments sections on FB articles about him and his gf you would see girls having meltdowns about how he should be with a white girl or how he can never settle down with her etc. was nuts.

Same when Zac Efron came forward with his ex black girlfriend. That one wasn’t as hardcore but still the girl was getting racist mail and messages etc.

Heartthrobs are there to make the girls believe they have a chance with them. For some reason those girls can’t see themselves as someone with a chance if he’s with a black woman. Cause that means he doesn’t want a white woman to them? I don’t know.

Also, Evans is a WASP. DeNiro isnt. Still to this day in Middle America and the south Italians are seen as different, ethnic. Not like them. Italian dishes are seen as ethnic dishes. Unlike in major cities.

People are really clueless to the reality of Italians.

by Anonymousreply 258December 9, 2018 11:18 PM

BWHAHAHAHAHA........

by Anonymousreply 259December 9, 2018 11:30 PM

r258 Evans is 1/2 Italian.

by Anonymousreply 260December 9, 2018 11:32 PM

R258 the average person wouldn’t know that. He doesn’t have any Italian features and last name Evans with light hair and blue eyes.

by Anonymousreply 261December 9, 2018 11:35 PM

I heard the real reason Elijah Blue Allman hates Cher is because she took him to one of David Geffen's parties and Geffen drugged and raped him and Cher helped cover it up and continued being friends with Geffen which enraged her son.

by Anonymousreply 262December 9, 2018 11:36 PM

R258 Moron big fail on your part. DeNiro is only part Italian .He is part WASP. Evans is also part white ethnic. He's half Irish and Italian and the rest is British descent. He's also a Roman Catholic not a Protestant. Stop posting here cuntbreath . Go post at a much lesser site.

R261 Bullshit. The average person knows a lot about celebrities because of the internet. This is not 1957!

by Anonymousreply 263December 9, 2018 11:40 PM

R263 I’m not saying that’s the exact reason why his handlers don’t allow it. I’m giving MY opinion on why.

And a lot of it i believe has to do with backlash.

Idk what you’re so upset about.

And no. Most wont know Evans Ian half Italian.

by Anonymousreply 264December 9, 2018 11:43 PM

r261 tons of Italians have light hair and blue eyes.

by Anonymousreply 265December 9, 2018 11:46 PM

Robert Deniro is something like 3/4 German/Irish. His Italian ancestry is only 1/4.

It's so odd that many Americans think all Italians look like Al Pacino. It's like thinking all Irish people are redheads with freckles.

by Anonymousreply 266December 9, 2018 11:47 PM

R264 Most people access Wikipedia to find out about their favorite stars. Their Wikipedia page has their ethnicity AND their religion on there. Welcome to 2018!

by Anonymousreply 267December 9, 2018 11:48 PM

Not "Hollywood" but Rick Perry is gay/bi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268December 9, 2018 11:52 PM

[quote]There was something a while ago about Adam Driver raping some girl. Her friend wrote a very detailed version of the events online somewhere. He's a creep either way. Another weirdo. God knows where he;d be without fame.

I would be very skeptical of some of these negative stories about Driver. Last year when all the butthurt Star Wars fanboys were crying about The Last Jedi, some of the saltier fans and 4chan participants decided to launch a smear campaign against Driver. The rape allegation and the cuckold rumor (that he and his wife’s kid is actually a product of her having an affair) are alleged to be a part of that whole effort. Who knows? He keeps private life very private.

by Anonymousreply 269December 10, 2018 12:00 AM

What the fuck is with all the men associated with Lens Dunham.

by Anonymousreply 270December 10, 2018 12:08 AM

R265 Italians by name. If those Italians did a dna test they would hardly be Italians. Fact.

by Anonymousreply 271December 10, 2018 12:16 AM

I’ve always assumed Zac Efron is gay.

by Anonymousreply 272December 10, 2018 12:19 AM

R272 I don’t know for sure but I know for a fact he is one of the kindest and most genuine celebs

by Anonymousreply 273December 10, 2018 12:29 AM

[R269] the rape rumors were very likely created by 4chan trolls but the cuckold rumors started because of Adam Driver and Joanne Tucker being OTT secretive about their child. The behavior was bizarre so people started to speculate why they were keeping the child secret and one of the guesses was that the baby did not belong to Adam. The rumor has persisted and several sources have stated that this maybe be true and that Adam is not the father.

by Anonymousreply 274December 10, 2018 12:30 AM

Could be r274, though it seems a leap to assume an otherwise low-key and private actor keeping the birth of his kid largely a secret means it’s because of an affair. More likely are health issues with the baby, if there’s anything at all to the story.

by Anonymousreply 275December 10, 2018 12:44 AM

r175 Dwayne Johnson is not straight. A friend of mine was trying to get a hookup with him but apparently Dwayne was devoted to some twink he was seeing at the time. We both (my friend and I) work in Hollywood. Don't know where you got your info but it is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 276December 10, 2018 12:58 AM

Here’s a Paparazzi video catching Chris Evans getting this hot WOC phone number. He looks really happy after too and embarrassed by the Pap. Lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277December 10, 2018 12:59 AM

Bobby discovered Grace was Banking his money, not spending it.

by Anonymousreply 278December 10, 2018 1:00 AM

Peter Dinklage is super secretive about his family life and no one accuses him of being a cuckold. Some people just like to keep a healthy distance between work and home

by Anonymousreply 279December 10, 2018 1:01 AM

r271 you are an utter moron.

by Anonymousreply 280December 10, 2018 1:04 AM

R280 no. I’m not. And people love to argue with me but not get a DNA test.

There was a FB post from an Italian guy asking if Italians are REALLY white cause they have literally nothing in common with white people, from attitudes to food to culture. They’re a lot more like Hispanics. I commented on the post about Italy’s history and how many actual Italians have a lot of DNA attached to “Middle East” and Africa. Some people then commented how they always thought they were Italian but after the DNA test found out they were hardly Italian, from other parts of Europe and very little cake from the Italian/Greek region. Those were the very fair skinned, WASPS.

Then the ones with Olive skin were speaking about how I am right, they have 42% DNA from this part of Asia etc.

DNA tests are there not to find out the truth and they use Italians a lot for their promotion, because many Italians aren’t actually Italian at all.

by Anonymousreply 281December 10, 2018 1:10 AM

r262 please don't let that be true. That is simply awful. It would make me lose any respect I had for Cher as a person. To sacrifice her own son? Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 282December 10, 2018 1:20 AM

What's the story on Nathan Filion? You never hear anything about him dating anyone. He seems to have anger issues. He came on Craig Ferguson's talk show one night wearing a kilt, and a heckler from the audience asked him what was under it. "Your momma's lipstick!", he said. He's a cutie, but a tad short tempered.

by Anonymousreply 283December 10, 2018 1:22 AM

r281 lots of blue-eyed Italians are actually originally from the region, just because you read a few Facebook posts doesn't make that false. Yes there are Italians with admixture from other places, but that doesn't mean all fair Italians are something else.

by Anonymousreply 284December 10, 2018 1:23 AM

R284 if your dna links to other areas means your white ass ancestors took their white Lilly asses to Italy and relocated there. They aren’t the real thing.

by Anonymousreply 285December 10, 2018 1:26 AM

r285 you're just fucking wrong, sorry. Italians do have native fair-complected dna.

by Anonymousreply 286December 10, 2018 1:29 AM

R286 I’m not wrong though. That’s the thing.

Do a dna test then post the results.

by Anonymousreply 287December 10, 2018 1:31 AM

r287 for the millionth time Europeans in every country have populations from somewhere else, but many Italians who have native Italian dna are not olive-skinned and dark-featured. I've known many who had their dna tested. Saying every blue-eyed fair-skinned Italian is not "really Italian" is categorically false.

by Anonymousreply 288December 10, 2018 1:33 AM

R288 they aren’t native Italian then if they’re WASPS.

by Anonymousreply 289December 10, 2018 1:39 AM

Northern Italians tend to have lighter hair and eyes...Southern Italians have the dark hair and eyes...Its the Mediterranean influence.

by Anonymousreply 290December 10, 2018 1:43 AM

OMG WHO FUCKING CARES?

BACK TO HOLLYWOOD PLEASE

by Anonymousreply 291December 10, 2018 1:43 AM

I am loving the insider info crewmembers!! Thanks! Any info on Steve Carell?? Brad Pitt?? Angelina Jolie?? Please keep telling!!

by Anonymousreply 292December 10, 2018 1:50 AM

r281 is too stupid to refute.

by Anonymousreply 293December 10, 2018 1:53 AM

R282 I personally think it's a load of shit myself.

by Anonymousreply 294December 10, 2018 2:04 AM

Oh please, other races have been immigrating into Italy since the days of the Trojan war! There was even a huge spike in immigration 2,000 years ago, when the Roman empire ruled the civilized world and everyone wanted to be there, or was dragged there as a slave.

I would expect the DNA of old Italian families to look pretty random, on a worthwhile DNA test.

by Anonymousreply 295December 10, 2018 2:12 AM

Chris Evans loves his coke. He was so visibly fucked up at some event (maybe one of the Marvel things) he had to be ushered out ASAP through the back of the venue because his handlers didn't want him to be caught on camera.

by Anonymousreply 296December 10, 2018 2:12 AM

Any more info on the other Chrises? Except for Pratt. Fuck that guy.

by Anonymousreply 297December 10, 2018 2:48 AM

Chris Pine is definitely bi, but with a preference for men.

by Anonymousreply 298December 10, 2018 3:00 AM

What's the deal with Annabelle Wallis and Chris Pine? Business or pleasure?

by Anonymousreply 299December 10, 2018 3:01 AM

Guys, the one who started the Italians fight re Chris Evans is likely a plant from CAA (his agency) . Starting an argument will get a thread shut down here and they know it. Looking at you R263. Plants are a common ploy on gossip sites. They want us to talk about their clients, even questioning sexuality (anything to keep us talking); however, they do not want bad press about the clients. You better believe news agencies monitor sites like DL and start digging after. If you think the press isn't paid off to cover or hide stories on some celebs like it was in the 30s and 40s, you'd be wrong.

R259 (hope I have that right) - Michael Bay does treat his crews like shit. I have a couple of decades of experience in my craft and I fucking hate that guy. As I mentioned previously, his name looks good on a resume. The shit with his dogs has pissed people off beyond belief. One person on set was terrified of dogs and of course, Bay thought it was funny to have these big dogs near said person. One of the carpenters very quietly made it known among the crew that if the dogs actually attacked said person, there would be an "accident" with his nail gun. Bay is that horrible to deal with. He gets off on tormenting people.

I was at a BBQ today with a bunch of colleagues (several of them lurk here too. ts a fun read); one worked on one of the Star Trek films. Can't speak for personal lives, but:

Chris Pine: Fucking jackass. Shows up late and hungover, holding up production and doesn't apologize. Got busted from DUI in New Zealand couple years back. Still drives drunk. As the guy talking to me put it immediately, "fuck that guy."

Zachary Quinto: Perfectionist to the point of nitpicky (which can come off as diva-ish); however, crew understands that he was super close with Leonard Nimoy and wants to totally do the character justice. Usually his changes are what he feels are appropriate to the character.

Karl Urban: Awesome, laid back. Actually does Trek conventions all over the world willingly because he's a fanboy at heart. Typical Kiwi. Good natured, professional and kind.

Zoe Saldana: super sweet, accommodating, very professional. Nichelle Nichols adores her. That was good enough for me.

Simon Pegg: Super smart; brilliant at trivia. Another "fuck that guy" moment. He and Chris Pine hang out together because nobody else wants to.

by Anonymousreply 300December 10, 2018 4:50 AM

Speaking of Driver, industry insider I have some questions for you? If you are still out there!

Does Driver really demand that the crew of his films not look him in the eye or interact with him in any way?

Is he hooking up with Daisy Ridley on a regular basis using private autograph signings as a cover or is he fucking her lookalike sister instead?

Is the real father of the baby another actor who became involved with Joanne Tucker while she and Driver were separated?

Lots of blinds have been alluding to the above, would love your insight on this, if you have any.

by Anonymousreply 301December 10, 2018 4:54 AM

Wow, I've always heard that Zoe is a raging bitch. I'm really shocked by Chris, though. The way Ava Duvernay and Patty Jenkins gush about him makes it seem like he's a dream to work with.

by Anonymousreply 302December 10, 2018 5:13 AM

R300 You are the real deal. Can confirm the Karl Uban and Chris Pine info. Karl Urban has a pet hate which is other actors that act like tools at conventions. As far as he is concerned if fans are paying money then give them what they want. Chris Pine had minders in Nz who thought he was an epic pain in the ass. He had more tantrums than a two year old apparently. Did get done for drunk driving and just kept at it. Travis Fimmel - Swears like an outback trucker all the time, Very polite but very naughty apparently. The person who worked with him said either very bad ADHD or very good drugs as he also twitches and yells random shit out. Funny though

by Anonymousreply 303December 10, 2018 5:17 AM

R301: I would have to check with colleagues at the Wood, but I can tell you that the questions you.'re asking are way beyond the scope of what we would know Unless they're clearly having an affair in each other's trailers, we wouldn't know. I do know Driver is a Heath Ledger-level method actor. Gets so immersed in the character he becomes him 24-7. I know a few colleagues have commented they fear a Ledger-style death for him too, if he doesn't learn to separate from his roles.

R302: I think Zoe may have had a rough time with the early stages of her pregnancies, that's where a lot of the total bitch stories come from. Crazy hormones and morning sickness (especially with so many smells on the set) could have been an issue. She was a pleasure to work with for me.

R303, thanks. This has actually been very cathartic. I get to vent about the assholes like Bay without fearing for my career. I've heard Travis actually may have a bit of Tourette's. Loud, bawdy Australian; kind of like Chris Hemswoth on steroids personality-wise. Likes to know how shit works on the set.

by Anonymousreply 304December 10, 2018 5:47 AM

Totally forgot to mention and I will likely get crazy amounts of shit for this, but a colleague from the BBQ is a fantastic camera operator. First class, experienced. Worked with Madonna once. She claimed the camera (which worked fine) was "broken" and my colleague was an "idiot" because the shots weren't flattering enough for her. My colleague made a snarky comment today that there isn't enough Vaseline on the planet to make that bitch look good. We all laughed. She is absolutely dreadful to work with.

by Anonymousreply 305December 10, 2018 6:01 AM

[quote]Hugh Jackman: there’s a can of worms. You folks really think Ian M. wouldn’t have outted him like he did to actors on various other sets? The truth is so much weirder. Hugh doesn’t play around without wife Deb’s permission. He’s her submissive. Gay, he could deal with any press about that. Mr. Boy Next Door being on a leash would not play very well to Mr. and Mrs. Jones in Kansas. Ian M. wouldn’t even touch this one because its a career killer. Mistress Deb is smart as a whip (excuse the pun); she rules the bank accounts, his career and even any other playmates. I had heard that Deb was a domme from a couple Australian journalist friends back in the late 90s (we talk shit when we’re drinking all the time), so really not surprised. She has a very lioness on the prowl personality. BTW, Taron Egerton has been talked about here; there is no fucking way in Hell that would ever happen. Too thirsty and has been far too public about his interest. Playmates are carefully selected, not only for discretion but how well they fit into dynamic. Honestly, I like Deb very, very much having met her several times. I also wouldn’t fuck with that woman. As for Hugh in general, sweet as can be. Super professional. Always on time. Kind to everyone. A pretty funny guy. Will break out into song randomly just to make people laugh. And yeah, we generally end up singing along. Even those of us who are utterly sucky at it.

I read this long and discombobulated bit of writing (clearly, you don't work in academia) and I still can't tell if Hugh is gay.

The thing about Hugh's wife being the architect of his career is very true. I mentioned her being the brain in that partnership a long time ago and got trashed by Hugh Fangurls here.

by Anonymousreply 306December 10, 2018 6:10 AM

R296, that wasn't coke Chris Evans was fucked up on at Marvel event (the one after Civil War, correct?) He really trained hard for his role, was determined to do some of his own stunts to make it look realistic and fucked up his shoulder. He was going through a lot of rehab therapy. He actually asked to leave earlier than planned because he was in pain, woozy from the painkillers and didn't want fans/press thinking he was a mess. He usually does stick with his promotional commitments to the letter. Really professional guy.

by Anonymousreply 307December 10, 2018 6:17 AM

Can someone explain why Hugh Jackman was working a DoTerra (MLM) convention recently? It seems he should have enough money from his movies and is big enough of an actor that that kind of thing would be embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 308December 10, 2018 6:19 AM

R306, he's bi. Thanks for the chuckle about my writing. I'm a working union person. Clearly not an academic. Yes, Hugh is a well spoken, sweet guy. Deb is a fucking genius. Knowledgeable on a myriad of subjects. Financially savvy as all get out. Those stars that get embezzled from? Doubt that would ever happen to Hugh while Deb is around.

R308: Deb is an investor in the company. After Hugh's bouts with skin cancer, they started trying some natural remedies too. Hence the investment in a well known essential oils company.

by Anonymousreply 309December 10, 2018 6:26 AM

About Hugh Jackman, there was a rumor going around that he fucked Halle Berry. Looking at videos of the two of them, I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

Any gossip on Tom Hiddleston and why he's been so low key as of late? Did the Hiddleswift nonsense rattle him to the point of obscurity? Outside of theater work, he doesn't appear interested in the Hollywood machine any more.

by Anonymousreply 310December 10, 2018 6:48 AM

I went to a rival school of Julia Roberts, and we had common acquaintances. I heard so many tell tales of her be intolerable, even in school. At a pool party she allegedly threw a hissy because a beach ball was being tossed too closely to her face. She said her "face is my career!" She wasn't wrong, in retrospect. Her mom ran a modeling and acting school in our area, Metro Atlanta.

I couldn't believe she became so famous doing that horse-esque laugh in every film. Ear plugs, please!

Fun fact: my school killed her school in a drama competition - I don't remember if she was in their production. I was in ours.

by Anonymousreply 311December 10, 2018 7:21 AM

R310, I have heard about Hugh and Halle having a fuck buddy relationship whenever they work together from so many sources I have no doubt its true. What I'm not sure about (but its juicy) is that on the set of Swordfish, she was helping Hugh gently brush off awkward advances by Travolta and it just kind of progressed from there. They have genuine chemistry together; however, his marriage is considered one of the most stable in Hollywood. There is no way in Hell she will pull an Angelina. Also heard she hooked up with Pierce Brosnan on Die Another Day. She definitely likes the tall, dark haired guys with pretty accents. FYI, despite a lot of shit said abut her being difficult, I've found Halle a delight to work with in the past and would gladly do so again. She's really charming and fun "crazy" - Jason Momoa reminds me of a male version of her. Just fun to be around, but you can definitely get into trouble with those types.

Tom Hiddleston. Jesus, poor Tom. He got burned so terribly by Swift and the publicity circus. Tom introduced her to his mom. He thought it was that serious. Swift humiliated him. He really is a nice guy but makes poor choices in his personal life. He was so embarrassed by whole debacle he's been kind of hiding out. His Avengers castmates have been super supportive friends, especially RDJ who was the one that came up with the "TS"shirt standing for Tony Stark. I doubt Tom will be publicly displaying any girlfriend in the near future and would not be surprised if he focuses more on indie films and stage now. He definitely deserves better than the shit Swift gave him.

by Anonymousreply 312December 10, 2018 7:25 AM

r312, you seem to be trying hard to dispel gay rumors about people we're pretty sure are gay (Hugh Jackman who dated John Palermo, Tom Hiddleston who dated known lesbian Taylor Swift). What PR firm do you work for?

by Anonymousreply 313December 10, 2018 7:28 AM

Anything about Aidan Turner?

by Anonymousreply 314December 10, 2018 7:31 AM

A friend of my sister was in a play in London a few years ago that starred Jake Gyllenhaal and she said he was absolutely awful to work with. He started yelling at a cast member during a read-through and nearly made her cry because she wasn’t looking at him whilst reading at the same time. One of the producers had to apologise to her privately and told her that without Gyllenhaal, they wouldn’t be able to get the funding for the play so they’ll just have to put up with him acting like a twat.

by Anonymousreply 315December 10, 2018 7:44 AM

R313, Palermo is a submissive. How the fuck do you think he made it into their inner circle? He had a ring given to him by Deb. Remember the stink about that? Some of you are so invested in Hugh being gay that him being into S&M servitude isn't even in the realm of your possibilities. Believe me, stuff like that happens more than you think. There are loads of "creative" relationships in Hollywood. We attract the strange and unusual in this industry.

Tom genuinely cared for her and thought she cared for him. She didn't. She used him for publicity. She may be gay, but he isn't (bi? Could be.). Her using him so badly and so publicly really hurt him.

by Anonymousreply 316December 10, 2018 7:49 AM

Are you saying hugh is bi?

by Anonymousreply 317December 10, 2018 7:59 AM

r316, and how do you Tom "thought she cared for him"? Because even the general public smelled a PR setup from the get-go, and us DLers know he was just in a long line of fake relationships for her from Taylor Lautner to Harry Styles to Calvin Harris to the current Joe Alwyn.

by Anonymousreply 318December 10, 2018 8:02 AM

Yes, R317. Mentioned a couple of times up the thread.

by Anonymousreply 319December 10, 2018 8:03 AM

R315, that's exactly how he is. She isn't alone in experiencing that. One day he can be perfectly nice and the next day he can be a raging asshole and I don't even mean that he's just "moody." It's like he turns into a completely different person, forgot that he was ever kind to the cast and crew the day before, and will be at the least unresponsive and at the most downright rude at times. Then the next day he can be back to being perfectly fun and funny. You just never know what he's going to be the day you have to deal with him.

by Anonymousreply 320December 10, 2018 8:03 AM

R318, you don't introduce a PR set up to your elderly mum and whole family. Lovely guy, really a bit naive. That naivety was part of his genuine likability. Unfortunately, I think TS has utterly tanked that. I feel really sorry for the guy. He'll probably end up back on British stage for the remainder of his career.

by Anonymousreply 321December 10, 2018 8:09 AM

r304 if you don't mind me asking, why do the senior people, i.e. head gaffers, even UPMs, etc. keep working with him? He's had a lot of the same crew for years. I don't mean that in an accusatory way, I've no doubt he's a nightmare. I would've thought one or two projects would've been more than enough to permanently burnish the resume. I assumed the producers/studio paid a colossal "douchebag rebate" to get the level of crew they wanted.

Michael Bay has a very interesting history, especially his adoptive parents. They also adopted another child who was a cast-off of Hollywood (related to Charlie Chaplin, IIRC). Bay is allegedly the illegitimate child of a Hollywood director & either a sex worker or someone who was a 'scene girl' of the time. His hatred of women probably stems from that. Despite the colossal ego, he's a bit of a kiss up, kick down type, almost insecure around peers. Desperate to make it, and (allegedly) certain VIPs took advantage of that due to his (allegedly) giant dick.

by Anonymousreply 322December 10, 2018 8:09 AM

R322, shit have you worked with him too? Cause you just nailed it to a T. He's utterly insecure. He never fucks with big stars or executives higher on the food chain than him, but treats anyone lower than him, including lesser known celebs, like utter dirt.

We get paid a shitload to work with him because the studio knows what an asshole he is. He wants the experienced crews and he pays out the ass for them. He also gets local crews at locations who don't know what he's like, so are going in at scale and then realize that its Hell on Earth. That's where a large chunk of his film budget goes to. I know some of the pyro professionals don't want to work with him, no matter what he pays. They're that sick of his shit.

by Anonymousreply 323December 10, 2018 8:18 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324December 10, 2018 8:18 AM

A bit more extras gossip about Chris Pine. Apparently on the set of Wonder Woman he'd arrive surrounded by his entourage. He'd do his thing and then leave. Didn't talk to anyone. Didn't engage with the crew at all. Didn't speak to them

by Anonymousreply 325December 10, 2018 8:40 AM

r323 I haven't but we've had a couple of people who have, and they were quite detailed about it back in the late, great gossip days of the DL. I remember those threads I forget what they did, something in post, I think. One poster dealt with his production company and had to go the office. I figured serious money had to be on offer to get people to deal with him.

The pyro guys are freaked the fuck out because he'll push boundaries re: set-up times. One poster did say that he dealt with it by standing up to him in a certain way, and if you know your shit, he'll back down. You have to be unambitious because your career can take a temporary hit.

The weirdest thing is he supposedly has an incredible knowledge about film cameras, and post-production aspects like colour matching, etc. He's also one of several high level directors/producers who form a viewing party for other directors to get feedback on their work. It's sad that he's such a douchebag sellout.

by Anonymousreply 326December 10, 2018 8:48 AM

Is Tom Hiddleston no longer able to get work or does he choose not to? I guess I'm wondering how people in the industry see him, the Hiddleswift thing was embarrassing but I was surprised to see him not get any big jobs (outside Loki) since.

by Anonymousreply 327December 10, 2018 9:14 AM

Nothing on Tom Holland?

by Anonymousreply 328December 10, 2018 9:18 AM

"Academia " has been full of "discombobulated " and unreadable writing for decades. To the point of Orwellian stupidity now.

by Anonymousreply 329December 10, 2018 9:36 AM

A question for crew members: who are the genuinely nice stars/directors you work with?

by Anonymousreply 330December 10, 2018 10:04 AM

I don't share thee love which most of DL has for Cher, but even I would bet my 401K that the story about Elijah is utter bullshit.

He hates her because she was a poor mother, but that had not a damn thing to do with Geffen or sex. She shipped him off for expedience and that is that.

I love to read stories from alleged insiders as much as anyone here. I loved cocaine girl , the Herb Ross troll, SWF and all our tattlers, but we should all remain just a tad skeptical. I know for a fact(first hand) that Mike Myers is as gay as Liberace X100. The idea of him fucking Beyoncé is so hysterically funny it was worth the incorrect anecdote just for the mental picture of those two getting it on.

Plus Beyoncé is not a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 331December 10, 2018 10:25 AM

Glenn Close's Christmas cards have gone out with a desperate note asking for support for an Oscar for The Wife.

by Anonymousreply 332December 10, 2018 10:46 AM

I know a film critic, Ben Lyons, who used to work for E News.

He doesn’t like Chris Pine since back when he did the first Star Trek. He never gets into why but he isn’t shy about his dislike for Pine and finds him smug and rude and inconsiderate.

He loves Zac Efron though. Says he’s a class act and super kind. Treats everyone with kindness, even the person whose job is to bring him slippers. He will look them in the eyes and thank them and make sure they’re ok and ask if they want a water or something etc. Always makes sure everyone around him is comfortable and well.

Pine is not that.

He said there are some celebs that don’t allow the help and crew etc. to even look them in the eye as they speak to them. They must look down while speaking to them. (Goop)

by Anonymousreply 333December 10, 2018 10:55 AM

Michael Bay, like many Hollywood assholes, probably has untreated mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 334December 10, 2018 11:29 AM

Michael Bay sounds like a psychopath!

by Anonymousreply 335December 10, 2018 11:32 AM

Had a very close friend work with Hiddles in the early Marvel years- said he was straight, but couldn't pick a good woman if he tried- was always having women troubles. But he's a delight to work with- Close Friend (and their sibling, also in the business) had some crazy fans impersonate them on social media and tried to set a meeting with Hiddles. He texted CL he couldn't make it, and the game was up. CL was sort of ex-communicated from Marvel over payment from press vs production fees (still hasn't gotten paid). Since then, production told him that CL wasn't available for subsequent projects. i think last year, CL day played on a different film that Hiddles was working on. and Hiddles came right up to CL and gave them a big hug.

by Anonymousreply 336December 10, 2018 11:34 AM

Leah Remini is a drug-addicted pass-around whore. Disgusting creature. Drives drunk frequently and has hit about six or seven pedestrians while driving drunk. Killed them dead.

Elisabeth Moss, Laura Prepon, Kirstie Alley, and Jenna Elfman are super nice. Treat everyone respectfully and super accommodating with fans. You couldn't meet nicer women.

by Anonymousreply 337December 10, 2018 11:51 AM

Doesn't it ever happen that a director as aggressively awful as MB finally gets to a point where no one good enough to be free to make career choices will work with him?

Certain actors we could name are in that position. They may still work, but they lose great roles because the director or producer or co-star says No way.

I know MB has hits to his credit. But isn't there a limit somewhere along the way?

by Anonymousreply 338December 10, 2018 11:51 AM

Regarding the faux relationship of Tom Hiddleston and Taylor Swift. Tom was really, REALLY thirsty for the James Bond gig and Taylor got into his head making him believe that he would have a much better chance getting the role with her as girlfriend and the press loving it so much that the Bond producers would gladly hire him for all the PR it gives them and even let Taylor sing the Bond song for Tom's first Bond movie. But Tom and Taylor overplayed their hand and the public laughed at them and their desperate PR stunts. Of course Taylor knows how to play the PR game and dropped Tom right away and even made fun of him (her back-up dancers wearing his infamous shirt design in "Look What You Made Me Do") while Tom was just humiliated and was informed that it was all for nothing and Craig will still play Bond.

by Anonymousreply 339December 10, 2018 11:53 AM

"Doesn't it ever happen that a director as aggressively awful as MB finally gets to a point where no one good enough to be free to make career choices will work with him? "

A horror like Bay can always get people to work with him. Even if nobody with any experience would put up with him, there's enough people desperate enough to break into the business that he'll be able to attract casts and crews as long as someone gives him a budget.

Which is too damn bad, because if it's true that he fires crew for annoying him by taking the time to observe safety precautions, he's a good bet to get someone killed some day.

by Anonymousreply 340December 10, 2018 12:17 PM

LOL, I knew Chris Pine was an a-hole. Thanks for the dish, guys

by Anonymousreply 341December 10, 2018 1:24 PM

[Quote] Scarlett Johansson fascinates me. I would have thought she and Evans would be a couple. They have great chemistry and when he came out on Ellen they looked like they had banged before.

There's no way they haven't banged. It probably happened when they worked on The Perfect Score and apparently went skinny dipping with the cast during their off time. They have pretty good chemistry in the Marvel movies.

[Quote] When Robert Pattinson came forward with his then girlfriend, a black woman, he received so much backlash from his young white female fanbase and the girl was receiving racist messages and crazy death threats from them.

While that's true it didn't help that he already had a crazy fanbase thanks to Twilight and Robsten shippers. Though it's still disappointing that this kind of shit happens.

[Quote] Apparently on the set of Wonder Woman he'd arrive surrounded by his entourage. He'd do his thing and then leave. Didn't talk to anyone. Didn't engage with the crew at all. Didn't speak to them

Not going to lie, i'm a little disappointed that he's going to be in the WW sequel.

by Anonymousreply 342December 10, 2018 1:57 PM

[quote] Zac Efron - class act and super kind. Treats everyone with kindness, even the person whose job is to bring him slippers. He will look them in the eyes and thank them and make sure they’re ok and ask if they want a water or something etc. Always makes sure everyone around him is comfortable and well.

Aw R333, this warms my cold heart for Xmas. Are the other HSM alum as nice?

by Anonymousreply 343December 10, 2018 2:04 PM

Chris Pine being a drunk would explain why his looks are fading so fast. Also, has everyone here forgotten that Tay-Tay once "dated" Jake Gyllenhaal?

by Anonymousreply 344December 10, 2018 2:59 PM

r337.....CLAMS ! CLAMS ! CLAMS !

by Anonymousreply 345December 10, 2018 3:01 PM

Chris Pine being a drunk has been discussed on DL many times.

by Anonymousreply 346December 10, 2018 3:51 PM

Will corroborate that Zac Efron is an absolute sweetheart to work with. Very kind, chats with anybody on crew. Zendaya is a ditto. An absolute delight and works her ass off. Adorable and teeny.

by Anonymousreply 347December 10, 2018 4:03 PM

R331 I've heard Myers just wants blowjobs, not actual sex. I'm pretty sure he's gay, but he's scummy enough to use it as a power play/humiliate the actresses auditioning. He's chomping at the bit to make Austin Powers 4,as his career has nosedived.

by Anonymousreply 348December 10, 2018 4:11 PM

r258, these fan backlash situations are nothing unusual, because for some rabid fans nobody is good enough for their star. Like when One Direction members dated and the fans got crazy (for example Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder). These rabid fans use any excuse to hate on the one who, supposedly, takes their star away from them and destroys his life (or rather their fantasy).

by Anonymousreply 349December 10, 2018 4:15 PM

R337 Bullshit clam scammer If that were true your cult would have Remini on death row for doing that. L Fraud Hubbard was a fake cunt AND so are you!

by Anonymousreply 350December 10, 2018 4:26 PM

Strange that Zac is supposedly this great sweetheart when he almost ruined the filming schedule of that Seth Rogen movie Neighbors by being late on set for doing drugs and being totally wasted. What saved his ass was that the movie was a commercial success.

Quite frankly I have been around more than enough patients who deal with drug addictions to be convinced that no drug addict can be a drug addict and a sweetheart. They are terrible to be around when they are high and they are terrible to be around when they crashed and need a fix quickly.

Remember all these spins about him falling down the stairs and such to cover up how bad his addiction got?

by Anonymousreply 351December 10, 2018 4:36 PM

I had experiences with Mike Myer's brother, who is a fucking douche as well. Mike's career has gone down the toilet hasn't it? AP 4 will bomb as the last one was ages ago and no one cares anymore.

by Anonymousreply 352December 10, 2018 4:36 PM

Mike Myers produces the Queen bio pick. He’s doing fine

by Anonymousreply 353December 10, 2018 4:38 PM

Judge Berman just ordered Manaforts lawyers to appear in court in lieu of filing. Manafort must waive appearance if he doesnt want to attend. Seeing that the Judge has an unredacted filing, I suspect the Judge will reprimand the attorneys and possibly request their withdrawal for providing info to Trumps team. Things are about to start to blow up.

by Anonymousreply 354December 10, 2018 4:39 PM

Mike Myer is still incredibly bitter about SNL's Michael Lorne who literrally owns Myer's characters from SNL. Austin Powers came to be, because Mike wanted to come up with something Lorne can't financially benefit from. That was his main motivation.

by Anonymousreply 355December 10, 2018 4:39 PM

Sorry, Mike Myers ... who literally owns ...

by Anonymousreply 356December 10, 2018 4:40 PM

Fuck! I've always had a thing for Pine. But, he sounds like such a dick.

by Anonymousreply 357December 10, 2018 4:41 PM

r354...sorry, posted in wrong thread by mistake.

by Anonymousreply 358December 10, 2018 4:43 PM

Giada DiLaurentiis is an incest survivor, a victim of her father who raped her for years? It explains her promiscuity. There was an episode on LAW & ORDER: CRIMINAL INTENT starring Chris Penn in one of his last performances before his death from heart failure based on Giada’s Warped relationships with her father and husband. I feel for her because her sluttiness is all surface shit masking deep self hatred and shame.

by Anonymousreply 359December 10, 2018 4:44 PM

I read that Pine's on antidepressants.

by Anonymousreply 360December 10, 2018 4:45 PM

Lorne Michaels, R355.

by Anonymousreply 361December 10, 2018 4:45 PM

R330 Nice directors: Spielberg. Knows precisely how each trade functions. Quiet, a bit shy, but genuinely funny. Smokes weed. Understands that sometimes shit goes wrong but unlike a lot of his contemporaries, doesn't throw a tantrum about it (unlike James Cameron, who is an utter fucking tool when shit goes wrong). He just works out another way to do it. Del Toro. Weird guy, but absolute professional Super creative. Trade people clamour to work with him. Ridley Scott was on the fence between douchiness and niceness (depends on the day), but the suicide of his brother (director Tony Scott) hit him really hard and I've heard he's making a real effort to be better to the people who work for him. Peter Jackson. Smart and good natured. Has very specific ideas and how he wants things done. Very respectful of crews and wants input from experienced people.

by Anonymousreply 362December 10, 2018 4:48 PM

I love Chris Pine.

by Anonymousreply 363December 10, 2018 4:53 PM

What I have about HIddleston comes from the parents of friends in Aldeburgh. It contradicts what the insider says. They don't think Swift was meant to join him on the trip. Some sort of family gathering was scheduled before and probably not to meet Swift since his family were there before and stayed for several days after Hiddleswift left. Swift showed up with two bodyguards at a local shop and purchased wellies and a jumper because she hadn't been prepared for the seaside weather. For what it's worth, they always thought he was gay but that was mainly because until Swift he had never been spotted bringing a girlfriend home to meet mum.

by Anonymousreply 364December 10, 2018 5:08 PM

R364 Really? He dated Brit actress Susannah Fielding for several years. She seems to have no interest in joining the Hollywood scene (she's very much a proper actress. She's been on Black Mirror). I heard they were expected to be married (it was actually rumoured that they had married for a while), then split up.. His family liked her very, very much. He rebounded with the brunette with the tits from Two Broke Girls. and one of the Olsen sisters (not one of the twins).

by Anonymousreply 365December 10, 2018 5:27 PM

Sandra Bullock is as sweet as people say. Can I get you something was greeted by the response, is it convenient for you? Love, love, love her. Not only shows up on time, but will be early. Moved out of Hollywood to raise her adopted son and daughter to make sure they wouldn't grow up to be messed up brats. Will call out other actors on the set for acting like jerks. Refuses to work with certain actors who are known to be jerks and has the clout to make that call. Genuinely grateful for what she has. Goofball.

by Anonymousreply 366December 10, 2018 5:37 PM

R328 I can buy that. If it is merely a power move.

by Anonymousreply 367December 10, 2018 5:38 PM

"About Hugh Jackman, there was a rumor going around that he fucked Halle Berry."

Where was this rumor going around - fangurl land? The only rumor I remember was the one about him getting it on with Revolta

by Anonymousreply 368December 10, 2018 5:59 PM

R351 I bet some of those rumors about Zac were started by Seth Rogen himself. Utter fucking tool. Thinks he's better than everyone else. and will badmouth anyone who criticizes him. Deserves an endless series of nut punches.

by Anonymousreply 369December 10, 2018 6:00 PM

r369, so you insist that, what, Zac Efron has no drug problem and that summer with the rich European daddy was, what, just a fun vacation and not him being an escort for drug money?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370December 10, 2018 6:07 PM

R368, from what I understand, Travolta hit on Hugh. A lot. Hugh had no interest whatsoever, but didn't want to burn bridges. Halle stepped in and acted as a shield, making sure Hugh didn't get cornered alone (Travolta is VERY handsy). Just progressed from there. I have no doubt they've fucked. - happens all the time on set. You put two people that hot together, there's chemistry and they're fucking. Its not a love story or anything, more like to pass the time. Halle has this amazing sex appeal and its effortless.

by Anonymousreply 371December 10, 2018 6:11 PM

But according to posters Hugh would not dare to fuck Halle without his wife's permission.

by Anonymousreply 372December 10, 2018 6:14 PM

"You put two people that hot together, there's chemistry and they're fucking."

Hugh doesn't have chemistry with women and if you watch interviews from the time, he and Travolta were very chummy. He was hardly terrified of Travolta, they got along just fine

by Anonymousreply 373December 10, 2018 6:16 PM

R370 Did it ever occur to you that ZE is just a sex pig who likes being fucked and doesn't have to be an escort? Of course not. Its DL.

by Anonymousreply 374December 10, 2018 6:22 PM

r374, = deranged fantard or a desperate PR shill pretending to be a deranged fantard.

by Anonymousreply 375December 10, 2018 6:24 PM

R362, thanks for the insight. What's the scoop on Terrence Malick? Love his films.

by Anonymousreply 376December 10, 2018 6:25 PM

R375 - whines there's no gossip on DL. Bitches when actual gossip is posted that he doesn't agree with.

Can't please you cunts.

by Anonymousreply 377December 10, 2018 6:27 PM

Haha to the people claiming clam for R337 I think it was tongue in cheek as the byline is ANNE ARCHER. R330 Heard Taika Waititi is good to work for - He mentors newbies on set and is really good at managing big egos.

by Anonymousreply 378December 10, 2018 6:40 PM

r377, please go and sell your "Zac is suuuuuper sweet!" bs somewhere else. That's not gossip. That's PR shilling.

by Anonymousreply 379December 10, 2018 6:41 PM

both Berry and Jackman are gay and not straight or bisexual

by Anonymousreply 380December 10, 2018 6:44 PM

I'm only here for the true inside scoop on real MEN, not pansy asses like Efron and Quinto and Pine and the queen that is Huge Jackmen. What a waste.

Let's hear the goods -- the real gossip -- about Ben Affleck. Sean Penn. Brad Pitt. Billy Bob Thornton. Real macho types like Leo Di Caprio and his new pal Jonah Hill as well.

by Anonymousreply 381December 10, 2018 7:03 PM

R381, if those are your idea of "real men", you need some fucking glasses.

by Anonymousreply 382December 10, 2018 7:08 PM

Fuck off r381. This thread doesn't revolve around your wants. If someone has gossip to share about those aging stars then they will share it. Some people like talking about actors under the age of 45.

by Anonymousreply 383December 10, 2018 7:09 PM

R376, Malick is very smart but very difficult. Edits major stars out of his films without telling them until they see final product. Edits soundtracks without composer's permission. Constantly changes his mind and edits movies to the point they lose focus. Demands crews come back for reshoots months later when we're all on other projects already. Getting an entirely new crew means budget goes way up. He's got to stick to one plan. Brilliant guy but really difficult.

R380, if Halle Berry is a lesbian, that's news to everyone in Hollywood.

RE: Jonah Hill, he didn't lose the weight through diet and exercise as he claims. Leo D. turned him on to his fave weight loss drug, cocaine. Jonah already has mental health issues with depression, so the coke just makes it worse. He's turned into a complete dick. Hanging out with Leo just makes it worse because he sees how terribly Leo treats people and gets away with it

by Anonymousreply 384December 10, 2018 7:43 PM

Hate Hill.

by Anonymousreply 385December 10, 2018 7:44 PM

I've heard that Leo D. is terrible to clerks, waitstaff etc. A real asshole.

by Anonymousreply 386December 10, 2018 7:44 PM

Wendy Williams and her husband/manager are in an open marriage/business arrangement. She literally has hundreds of files on celebs dating back to the 90s, basically newspaper and tabloid clippings + handwritten notes which is why a lot of PR people are hesitant to have their A-list clients go on her show. Did I mention Andy Cohen hates Wendy? (her husband has something to do with it and it involves drugs)

Ellen hates a majority of her celeb guests, is snarky if downright nasty towards the ones she hates, and most celebs dread appearing on her show hence the open bar backstage

Jennifer Aniston loves 420, as do her two ex husbands. She's also dabbled with ladies

by Anonymousreply 387December 10, 2018 7:57 PM

r386, judging how he treats crew, that would be a yes, He acts like he's doing us a favor in gracing us with his all mighty presence. Affleck is the same way. There are crew who have worked with the greats - Newman, Redford, Brando, etc. Not sure where these little assholes come off thinking they're God's gift to cinema. The constant ego stroking of social media has made it much worse.

As an aside to the person asking who was really nice, colleagues from the Sherlock set tell me Benedict C. is lovely. Very self-deprecating. Is grateful for his career. On the other hand, Martin Freeman is apparently an ass to pretty much everyone lower on the food chain than him. Smug, condescending. Whines like a bitch when he doesn't get his way.

by Anonymousreply 388December 10, 2018 8:08 PM

And I did not see the Benedict C. thread calling out Martin for acting like a bitch until I went back to the main page just now. What timing!

by Anonymousreply 389December 10, 2018 8:13 PM

R385 Gods, imagine being of Malick’s ilk and getting away with all that he does to then go on and produce films like he does. That’s the dream tbh. What is his secret to getting respect and leeway on that level?

I’m also fascinated and impressed by Wendy William’s files re. R387. That’s fucking brilliant. She can pretty much pull strings on any one of these asshole “stars”.

by Anonymousreply 390December 10, 2018 8:18 PM

It's the other way around, R388. Freeman is beloved on set. Not least because he's the only one who can control C'batch. He takes that one for the team on the crew's behalf. And they're exceptionally grateful for it.

by Anonymousreply 391December 10, 2018 8:26 PM

R391, just stating what I've heard. I knew a couple crew on the Hobbit set who said he could be very difficult. Most of the cast were fantastic, but not Martin. Big complainer. Again, just what I've heard.

by Anonymousreply 392December 10, 2018 8:32 PM

FWIW, I remember reading on LaineyGossip that Zac Efron was genuinely nice to people and quietly got involved in a Vancouver charity when he was filming Charlie St Cloud. Lainey didn’t like him at the time because she thought he was too obsessed with his hair, but admitted she would go easier on him because he was genuinely nice. She said Vanessa Hudgens was difficult and rude.

by Anonymousreply 393December 10, 2018 8:41 PM

R370 yes, Efron was on drugs. But he was a functional druggie. You couldn’t tell most times until it got really bad and THEN he went to rehab. Until then he was always in the public and looked fine.

And many people say he’s a nice person. Including Ben Lyons who interviewed him more than once and said he’s always sweet to everyone and welcoming.

And Efron wasn’t alone with that man. Michelle Rodriguez and another girl and black guy were with them.

by Anonymousreply 394December 10, 2018 8:42 PM

Bill Hader (SNL, Barry) seems like a genuinely nice guy. Has anyone here ever met him? I was sad to learn he and his wife split up.

by Anonymousreply 395December 10, 2018 8:42 PM

If Ellen is the tyrant suggested every single time one of these threads pops up, why do they go on her show? Is it because she’s fooled average America into thinking she’s the “awe gee” nice gal? Seems she needs guests more than they need her. There’s an endless supply of shows they can schlep to in order to promote their projects.

Also, speaking of Jonah Hill. Is he truly a MAP or was that just people throwing every name they could think of in those “who’s a predator” threads?

by Anonymousreply 396December 10, 2018 8:43 PM

R395 I had no idea he is a writer on South Park until googling him. I’m glad he’s getting acclaim for Barry.

by Anonymousreply 397December 10, 2018 8:47 PM

I agree with you about Barry, R397. It’s a good show and I’m anxious to see what they do in Season 2.

by Anonymousreply 398December 10, 2018 8:49 PM

I think celebs go on Ellen cause some of them DO like her but even the ones that don’t know her show gets ratings and they need to promote whatever they’re promoting.

by Anonymousreply 399December 10, 2018 8:50 PM

Both Kat Dennings and Elizabeth Olsen denied dating him ,but ok. R365

by Anonymousreply 400December 10, 2018 8:51 PM

Olsen never dated Hiddleston.

Her and Evans did hook up before though as did Evans and ScarJo.

Evans and ScarJo have hooked up many times, starting years back to one of the earlier films they did together as well as The Nanny Diaries, which ScarJo got Evans the role as her love interest.

by Anonymousreply 401December 10, 2018 8:55 PM

There was a rumor Tessa Thompson and Hemsworth were fucking on the set of Thor but don’t know how true that is.

I know most of the Avengers cast loved Tessa in her role and hope to work with her in the future. Olsen in particular loved the way Thompson played Valkyrie.

by Anonymousreply 402December 10, 2018 8:57 PM

Isn’t Tessa dating Janelle Monae?

by Anonymousreply 403December 10, 2018 8:58 PM

Crew Guy: Your comment about how top crew people get paid a shitload of money to work with MB begs the question: How much does a major crew person get paid - and how? Is it hourly, per day, or per film?

by Anonymousreply 404December 10, 2018 8:59 PM

R404, loads of the best pyro guys won't work for Bay anymore because he wants, bigger and louder which equals more dangerous. They won't be responsible for deaths of cast and crew just to feed Bay's ego.

For salaries, that's pretty complicated. Here;s a link to one of the unions to show you what scale is. for different productions All the trades are available online. IBEW is electrical. Laborers union is 724. IATSE is makeup, hair, costumers, set painters, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405December 10, 2018 9:29 PM

R384 if Halle Berry is a lesbian, that's news to everyone in Hollywood.

It's not she's out to her friends and colleagues

by Anonymousreply 406December 10, 2018 9:52 PM

R406 she’s not a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 407December 10, 2018 10:01 PM

As Ian McKellan has stated, "50% of the actor in Hollywood are gay". That means the other 50% ARE NOT. According to DL, only the hot ones of either sex are gay. The fugs are all straight. Note how utterly ridiculous that sounds. Not to mention the laws of probability would go out the window entirely.

by Anonymousreply 408December 10, 2018 10:03 PM

Telling the press that she had a girl crush on Jodie Foster doesn't make her a lesbian. It means she was probably fishing for another Oscar worthy role.

by Anonymousreply 409December 10, 2018 10:05 PM

Halle Berry needs a good ensemble film or to take a good supporting role.

I hate that they cast Rihanna in Oceans 8 when they could have had Halle Berry in that role. Make her a little older and not Carribean. They had so many Oscar winning/nominated actresses in that ensemble, Berry would have fit in beautifully as the only black best actress winner.

by Anonymousreply 410December 10, 2018 10:09 PM

R403, yes and both Tessa and Janelle have admitted the relationship. Tessa claims to be bi but I really think she's a lesbian; she just isn't willing to come all the way out yet as her career is just really getting started. As for her sleeping with Hemsworth on the Ragnarok set, I really doubt it. His brother-in-law Christian was on the crew. Chris is a really nice guy and tends to hang with crew members. Having his BIL on set just made it even more friendly.

by Anonymousreply 411December 10, 2018 10:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412December 10, 2018 11:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413December 10, 2018 11:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414December 10, 2018 11:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415December 10, 2018 11:34 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416December 10, 2018 11:35 PM

Any gossip from Gotham? Especially about the adorable Ben McKenzie or the cute tubby Donal Logue? Cory Michael Smith will do also.

by Anonymousreply 417December 10, 2018 11:35 PM

Um did Ben McKenzie have an affair with his overrated costar and knock her up while she was married to another man? I genuinely dislike her.

by Anonymousreply 418December 10, 2018 11:39 PM

OMG! Halle is walking next to a woman!! She MUST be a lesbian. Jesus, you're worse than any frau. Give it a rest already.

by Anonymousreply 419December 10, 2018 11:39 PM

R415 Berry and her personal assistant/lover

by Anonymousreply 420December 10, 2018 11:39 PM

Adam Levine info please. He seems kind of like a douche but I think he's hot. He's my guilty pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 421December 10, 2018 11:40 PM

R419 If those were men in those pics you wouldn't hesitate to call them gay but ok whatever you say lol

by Anonymousreply 422December 10, 2018 11:41 PM

Not all stars fuck their PAs R420. You seem a little desperate to make her gay. Let me guess, you're a Hugh Jackman shipper so any woman he has been seen with is an automatic lez.

by Anonymousreply 423December 10, 2018 11:42 PM

R422 men don’t usually get touchy feely while women are all the time with one another. Women are different from men.

And I can’t stand Adam Levine.

by Anonymousreply 424December 10, 2018 11:42 PM

Adam Levine is gay like his brother Michael

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425December 10, 2018 11:42 PM

R418 Yes

by Anonymousreply 426December 10, 2018 11:44 PM

because Berry has implants and looks pretty in the face then she can't be gay! that's DL's logic they think only ugly celebs are gay and someone who they think is pretty is 300% heterosexual

I even don't think that she's all that she's average to me and also a shitty actress

by Anonymousreply 427December 10, 2018 11:46 PM

Details r425! I don't doubt he's fucked guys, but I wanna know who.

by Anonymousreply 428December 10, 2018 11:47 PM

R405 That means the other 50% ARE NOT.

Yes that's true but most A-list actors are gay and bearding those famewhore power couples are always beard/merkin couples

and there are hundreds of jobs in Hollywood all the 50% are not only actors

by Anonymousreply 429December 10, 2018 11:49 PM

Prinsloo bearded for Levine and Jamie Strachan

by Anonymousreply 430December 10, 2018 11:52 PM

The Voice just started and Adam came out with bleached hair. Gross. Why would he do that to himself?

So few guys look good with bleached hair.

by Anonymousreply 431December 11, 2018 12:08 AM

I take that back- it isn't bleached. It's dyed silver.

by Anonymousreply 432December 11, 2018 12:19 AM

R384, thanks for info on Malick. I honestly think his cinematographer and editor are the unsung heroes of his films.

by Anonymousreply 433December 11, 2018 12:20 AM

Priyanka Chopra scoop anyone? I’ve always liked her but really, it’s always been based on me thinking she’s gorgeous and generally one of the best dressed at every red carpet event. I know nothing about her.

There seems to be a decent amount of snark towards her marriage. Is she terrible or are people just sad she got their eye candy, Nick?

by Anonymousreply 434December 11, 2018 12:27 AM

Let's get to some more unusual gossip. The kinky:

Armie Hammer: loves fucking women with long hair doggy style so he can pull their hair. Likes to fuck hard, to the point of causing pain.

Foot fetishes: Benicio Del Toro, Jack Black, Idris Elba , Christian Slater, David Boreanz , Jeremy Irons

MMF threesomes: Russell Brand; Russell Crowe (Crowe is particularly known for getting off on watching his prior gfs/wife getting fucked by other dudes; likes DP action).

Bondage/S&M: Meghan Mullally, Seth Rogen, Johnny Depp, Rhianna (spanking), Scarlett J. (bondage), Willem Dafoe, Hugh Jackman (already mentioned upthread; devoted submissive), Mandy Patakin, Mena Suvari (devoted submissive), Christian Bale (submissive; into hardcore abuse), Penn Jillette, Dolph Lungren (was devoted submissive to Grace Jones while they dated), Guiliermo Del Toro, Lana Del Rey

by Anonymousreply 435December 11, 2018 12:32 AM

Thanks insider for responding to my questions re Driver. I didn’t realise he is so into the method. He gave a very dark interview to Vulture mag recently and denied being intense. Unfortunately the whole vibe of the interview refuted his claims. The Ledger analogy is v disturbing.

FWIW, As an Aussie with friends in the industry, I can say without doubt that you are spot on re Heath and Deb. She is a formidable chick, very well connected and she worked her bum off to establish Hugh as a star both here and overseas.

Re Chris H, I have seen him a lot around Byron and he seems fey as fuck to me. Very attentive to his wife tho and great with his kids. He just wanders around town, no entourage, no diva attitude. Matt Damon did the same thing when he was in Byron. It was refreshing.

by Anonymousreply 436December 11, 2018 12:35 AM

What are the traits of Deborah Lee Furness vis a vis Susan Downey? We can all learn a lot from them to plot our own career path. Shrewd? Conniving?

by Anonymousreply 437December 11, 2018 12:51 AM

Intelligence. They're both smart women.

by Anonymousreply 438December 11, 2018 1:10 AM

R435 Thanks that was a good read

by Anonymousreply 439December 11, 2018 1:15 AM

Take it with a grain of salt, but a friend of a friend years ago who worked on The Prestige set or production claimed Jackman and Scarjo had a brief on-set fling, they got on well maybe too well, one thing led to another and whatever. Supposedly oral only. Bale was crushing hard on co-star Rebecca Hall during filming, but don't think she bit. He's very awkward in his private dealing with people, shy almost, which I actually believe even though he's know for his tantrums and temper.

by Anonymousreply 440December 11, 2018 1:19 AM

R433 they weren’t speaking of Rami

by Anonymousreply 441December 11, 2018 1:37 AM

What about Tom Cruise? We all know he's a creepy little weirdo but any specific stories?

by Anonymousreply 442December 11, 2018 1:39 AM

I still find Tom Cruise so handsome. Even his feet are nice looking.

by Anonymousreply 443December 11, 2018 1:44 AM

Morena Baccarin R418 I haven't heard a lot about her but some have said she's kind of a bitch if you aren't someone "important".

by Anonymousreply 444December 11, 2018 1:50 AM

"... because Berry has implants and looks pretty in the face then she can't be gay! "

That, and because every few years she has a massively acrimonious breakup with some man and there's another round of accusations and bad publicity, and court cases that cost her serious money.

Bearding arrangements don't end that badly, what with the breakup being planned in advance.

by Anonymousreply 445December 11, 2018 1:55 AM

R436, you are most welcome. I have some friends who work at Pinewood Studios (aka the Wood) and said that the actors have been quite pleasant, but Driver gets so into character its a bit disturbing. They really think him doing a Heath Ledger swan song is definitely possible He just doesn't know how to switch it off. I've been around a long time and the really intense method actors tend to get involved in drink and drugs to shut down. Driver is a really talented guy, so I hope not.

As for Chris H. seeming fey, I can kind of see it; however, I think it may just be the fact that he has been vocal coached within an inch of his life. As I understand it, he had a bit of a rough accent from moving around to some pretty remote areas in Australia and I think he may have been over-coached.

R437, I've met both. Susan Downey is fearless in Hollywood. Caught Joel Silver's eye with her shrewdness about keeping films on course and on budget. She ended up being pretty high exec in his company and that's how she met RDJ. Met Deborra-Lee Furness (Deb) several times. Very shrewd at marketing. More balls than most men I know. Charming and frankly, really good at manipulating people to her way of thinking; can tell you to fuck off and you'd look forward to the trip. I know she won a Best Actress award in Australia years before she met Hugh. She was a "name" actress with I think around 20 films to her credit, was a producer and director in Australia way before him; he was actually an unknown. Very quick-witted. Both women have very similar traits. Super smart and don't put up with shit. I respect them both very much and wouldn't cross either if my life depended on it.

by Anonymousreply 446December 11, 2018 1:56 AM

R444 i dislike her greatly with reason. Cause she’s a cunt and overrated in every way.

Shocked she didn’t fuck Reynolds. I know she fucked someone to get in Deadpool

by Anonymousreply 447December 11, 2018 2:00 AM

R447 I had just heard that she was at a comics convention somewhere and she was supposed to have been a bitch to people.

by Anonymousreply 448December 11, 2018 2:02 AM

Oh God R447, don't get me started on Morena Baccarin. Spoiled bitch. Upbringing was silver spoon; all performing arts schools. Went to Julliard (and will not let you forget it). Entitled uber cunt. Treats crew like we're beneath her. Many of my colleagues joke they would like to "accidentally" drop a rigging on that bitch.

by Anonymousreply 449December 11, 2018 2:11 AM

R175, do you have any idea why Susan Downey and Deb Furness decided to use their brains and talent to make their husbands superstars, instead of making themselves into top agents or producers?

by Anonymousreply 450December 11, 2018 2:16 AM

R449 I met her. Rudest bitch ever. That’s why I can’t stand her. Very stuck up.

It’s easy to be successful when you aren’t born into money and have everything handed to you.

Bitch is trash too, cheating on her husband like that. And watch one day she’s gonna cheat on Ben too.

by Anonymousreply 451December 11, 2018 2:17 AM

R450 not the insider here but I’m sure more money for less work in that case.

by Anonymousreply 452December 11, 2018 2:18 AM

Who is that insane person who keeps insisting Halle Berry is gay? If you're so certain, provide some receipts, like first- or second-hand anecdotes or something. A few photos of her being touchy-feely with another woman are hardly proof. Newsflash: women are more comfortable being that way with each other than men, even in public.

She's one of the most beautiful women in the world. If she were really a lesbian would she have bearded with Alex da Kidd, that rapper she dated for awhile? Nah, she would've fake-dated someone way hotter. It's fascinating how some people think that just spouting a theory on here repeatedly will make people think it's true. DL's a bit more savvy than that.

Beginning to think a lot of the negative "gossip" on here are people with axes to grind against certain celebrities. Be careful what you believe, folks.

by Anonymousreply 453December 11, 2018 2:29 AM

R450 probably because men can keep their looks longer, with lots of grooming help. Hugh and RDJ are toward the end of their hotness, but they each had ~12-15 years as leading men big stars.

by Anonymousreply 454December 11, 2018 2:39 AM

What hotness, RDJ was never hot

by Anonymousreply 455December 11, 2018 2:46 AM

Crazy bitch berry got her nose and tits done, hardly what most beautiful women in the world do. Oh and she also has fillers galore.

by Anonymousreply 456December 11, 2018 2:58 AM

R450, Susan Downey is an accomplished executive producer already. Deb Furness is the power behind the throne at Seed Productions, which did some of the Wolverine/X-Men movies, Greatest Showman and a bunch of Australian t.v. shows. Both women also have kids, so that's a factor too. I haven't met any of the Downey kids, but Hugh and Deb's kids are some of the most polite, well behaved kids that have ever been on set. Respectful and thoughtful. I think the eldest is heading to university soon. They could have taught Will and Jada a thing or two about making sure the kids grow up to be entitled assholes.

by Anonymousreply 457December 11, 2018 2:59 AM

DON'T grow up to be entitled assholes. Shit. Wish there was an edit function.

by Anonymousreply 458December 11, 2018 3:01 AM

r456 is a perfect example. Clearly has some kind of irrational hatred against Berry that causes him to attack her based on her looks. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 459December 11, 2018 3:05 AM

The old gawker site would out everybody like Matthew McConaughey, Jake Gyllenhaal, James Franco, Seann William Scott and Chace Crawford. It would be nice if the insiders dished what they know so we can make a definitive list of who’s straight, bi or gay like DL of yore.

Sorry, but most of the self-styled “insiders” here smack of PR shillery. Even r175 posts talking about how nice and straight everyone is scream fanfrau to me. Like those “kindness” BIs about generous, compassionate celebs. Puh-leeze!

My own unconfirmed gossip. I’m friends with this Italian girl that claims that Elisabetta Canalis told friends that Clooney is gay/bi, Rande Gerber is his FB and that he may, or may not have slept with Brad Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 460December 11, 2018 4:10 AM

FWIW I think Pitt is straight, but the old story about him hitting on, and getting rejected, by an apologetic Eric Bana had to come from something. The story was allegedly leaked by a friend of Bana’s who he’d told in confidence.

by Anonymousreply 461December 11, 2018 4:14 AM

Bana is straight, Pitt is not.

R460, a poster specifically asked who the nicest celebs were. Me and several others responded. We've also identified multiple assholes, if you'd bothered to read. You don't control the thread, so if you don't like it, sod off. DL has plenty of other threads for you to bitch about.

by Anonymousreply 462December 11, 2018 4:18 AM

As an addition to the which celebs are kinky post, there's a reason Orlando Bloom keeps going back to Katy Perry. She's a kinky bitch and he's gotten a taste for it.

by Anonymousreply 463December 11, 2018 4:21 AM

I'm surprised no one has asked about Johnny Depp and Amber Heard. Did she really defecate in the marital bed?

by Anonymousreply 464December 11, 2018 4:32 AM

No idea about that R464, but I can tell you Heard is an opportunistic bitch who conveniently forgot she was an out lesbian when she met Depp.

Clooney is indeed gay. Don't know about Amal, but I would not be surprised at all if she is a lesbian and hiding it, due to her cultural background.

by Anonymousreply 465December 11, 2018 4:35 AM

Lol at these "insiders" on here. Bunch of liars.

by Anonymousreply 466December 11, 2018 4:38 AM

Adam Levine is gay and he isn't the father to Behati Prinsloo kids? Come on. That's a shocker.

Kate Mara and Evan Rachel Wood were really good friend but Mara MARRIED Jamie Bell. Who seems gay, as does Wood. Does this mean Mara (who comes from a totally Catholic traditional family) is a dyke? Who marries their good friend's baby daddy? Someone clean this up for me.

Surprised to hear about Jonah Hill's issues pertaining to mental illness and depression. What a mess. Ive seen him driving around in Beverly Hills several times in the last few weeks in his range rover he looks lifeless and frozen always with a cigarette hanging out the window as he drives.

by Anonymousreply 467December 11, 2018 4:39 AM

The shills have arrived let the deflection begin

by Anonymousreply 468December 11, 2018 4:47 AM

I find it funny that Jonah's weight goes up and down like a yoyo.

by Anonymousreply 469December 11, 2018 4:48 AM

R466 -- sorry nobody bought your "Halle Berry is a lesbian" bullshit with your supposed proof being a bunch of pictures walking with another woman who happens to work for her. Now go fuck yourself and let the adults gossip.

by Anonymousreply 470December 11, 2018 4:53 AM

I read a great article about Jonah Hill in GQ, and he attributes a lot of his early assholeness to being defensive about his weight. No one took him seriously because of his weight.

And this is terrible, but I lost it at the part when the article mentions an interview Jonah Hill did several years ago. The interviewer from Rolling Stone asked Jonah what kind of farter he was and Jonah was furious. The interviewer sounds like a DLer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471December 11, 2018 4:58 AM

I think his weight fluctuates a lot because of the coke use. He knows its really bad for him, he will stop using, gains weight and goes back on to lose it. That has happened to so many celebs. Its a vicious cycle.

by Anonymousreply 472December 11, 2018 5:01 AM

R470 Lol I've never mentioned ""Halle Berry is a lesbian" on here so, relax dummy

by Anonymousreply 473December 11, 2018 5:04 AM

Hill and Levine are close friends. Think Adam ever got drunk enough to fuck that whale?

by Anonymousreply 474December 11, 2018 5:08 AM

R474, I just threw up in my mouth. A lot.

by Anonymousreply 475December 11, 2018 5:10 AM

Halle Berry is not an interesting personality or actress. She has a very commercial look, and I always think that she was in the En Vogue Pepsi commercials.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476December 11, 2018 5:18 AM

Understood r475 it is a pretty nasty thought

by Anonymousreply 477December 11, 2018 5:22 AM

[quote]And Efron wasn’t alone with that man. Michelle Rodriguez and another girl and black guy were with them.

Because, relevance.

by Anonymousreply 478December 11, 2018 5:59 AM

R471 Maybe because he is a DLer......... not that I would know. If he asked about how clean Leo's ass canal was then you really know he was part of the DL family.

by Anonymousreply 479December 11, 2018 6:01 AM

See this is why I loathe the rumor mill about Hollywood. One person says "Scarlett Johannson's a dyke" and a few posts later some insider is telling us how she and Chris Evans have had several flings.

by Anonymousreply 480December 11, 2018 6:06 AM

R440, as Ahhhnold would say, "eating is not cheating". You'd be surprised (ok, probably not) how many celebs subscribe to the Bill Clinton school or oral sex is not cheating.

R480, she's very bi and has a pretty voracious sexual appetite. She fucks anyone she wants. Her inability to be faithful is what fried her relationship with her ex (not Reynolds, the baby daddy guy). She claims to now be monogamous with Colin. Bullshit. She's been banged more times than Ringo Starr's drum kit.

by Anonymousreply 481December 11, 2018 6:37 AM

As an additional to the kinky celebs post, Russell Crowe's Sotheby's "The Art of Divorce" auction where he sold a ton of his shit earlier this year was to pay off ex Danielle Spencer so she wouldn't spill the beans on his love of male/male/female threeways. As mentioned in that post, he isn't bi, he just likes watching his women get fucked by other guys and likes DP. He burned a lot of bridges by acting like an asshat on set and playing second fiddle to Tom Cruise won't pay enough to satisfy Danielle's expensive tastes.

by Anonymousreply 482December 11, 2018 7:21 AM

Russell Crowe was known to visit a trannie in Sydney’s red light district back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 483December 11, 2018 7:36 AM

The Crowd dish is classic and true. His brother ran a swingers joint in New Zealand. Meg Ryan did a runner from Coffs Harbour when Crowe tried to include her in his squalid sex life.

As for Danielle Spencer, she has her own issues. Hates Crowe and delights in needling him at every opportunity. He tried to rip her off in the divorce but as the keeper of his secrets, she had the juice to make him pay up. A very, very tough chick.

by Anonymousreply 484December 11, 2018 7:47 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485December 11, 2018 1:00 PM

Remember when Zac Efron spent a weekend with Tom Cruise, "riding motorcycles?"

by Anonymousreply 486December 11, 2018 1:16 PM

Morena's cuntiness is evident in that scene from Rodger Dodger. She played her dopey ole too well. A shame that Campbell Scott didn't win an ward for this. Especially for putting up with that cunt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487December 11, 2018 2:58 PM

She played her dopey role too well.

by Anonymousreply 488December 11, 2018 3:00 PM

Jonah Hill's lifestyle is a recipe for an early heart attack and death.

by Anonymousreply 489December 11, 2018 3:31 PM

r465, she was always out as bi, not as a lesbian

by Anonymousreply 490December 11, 2018 3:36 PM

A fatass blob like Jonah Hill doing cocaine is a sudden death waiting to happen. Of course cocaine is dangerous for anyone, but for somebody as overweight as he is it's basically suicidal.

by Anonymousreply 491December 11, 2018 3:48 PM

R491 he's not overweight anymore

by Anonymousreply 492December 11, 2018 4:18 PM

His weight goes up and down.

by Anonymousreply 493December 11, 2018 4:25 PM

Scarlett J. needs to give Jennifer L. some lessons in lovin'. Jennifer is a "boring" lay. "Just lays there.."

by Anonymousreply 494December 11, 2018 4:32 PM

R490, she was Hollywood "bi". She hadn't been with a guy in years,

by Anonymousreply 495December 11, 2018 5:03 PM

R435, Kate Winslet said in an interview that she had to wear socks on the set of Mountain Between Us because if Idris Elba's foot fetish. He was clearly embarrassed that she spilled the beans but admitted it was true. Kate apparently has REALLY cute feet.

by Anonymousreply 496December 11, 2018 5:30 PM

I posted this on earlier versions of this thread, but since the topic has turned to Scarlett... She was definitely hooking up with Joseph Gordon Levitt during the filming of "Don Jon" - which he also directed. Specifically the day the movie theater scene was shot, Joseph was kissing Scarlett throughout the day, and shooting was delayed an hour after lunch ended until she came out of his trailer.

by Anonymousreply 497December 11, 2018 6:18 PM

If anyone is wondering where the sudden surge in gossip came from, the crews generally get a couple weeks off for the holidays. Usually mid-December to a couple days after New Years. I know paunchy straight Teamsters who have read DL for years. Not so much for the homosex, where the man goes up into the other man, but more for the pointless bitchery. One of the old guys I work with lives for the food threads.

by Anonymousreply 498December 11, 2018 6:25 PM

Insiders please spill the beans on Scarlett and Sean Penn .... that pairing has never ceased to mystify me. Word was he broke up with her because she was too clingy or something.

Also, is Natalie Portman equally as slutty and whorish and loose as her once "New York Jewish sister" Scarlett?

by Anonymousreply 499December 11, 2018 6:29 PM

Idris Elba has spoken about his foot fetish on the fucking Graham Norton Show. It's hardly some secret.

by Anonymousreply 500December 11, 2018 6:38 PM

R500, after he had been outed for it. I think that was the point.

by Anonymousreply 501December 11, 2018 6:44 PM

R499, More like she wasn't willing to be exclusive with him. He's an intense, charismatic guy, which is why he gets the hot chicks. He does demand to be the only man on the scene for any woman he dates. Scarlett wasn't willing to give up her side dishes. She is incredibly independent and doesn't subscribe to the whole whore/slut thing, She just likes fucking.

As for Natalie, her parents were pretty protective of her as a child star. While she sowed some wild oats, she is nowhere near Scarlett level. Her parents kept her so involved in schoolwork (she is very intelligent) and ballet/dance/extra curriculars to make sure she would go to college (her parents are quite conservative Jews) that she really didn't have time to go fuck around during her teen years. Compared to Scarlett, she's a nun.

by Anonymousreply 502December 11, 2018 6:57 PM

I never see Jonathan Rhys Meyers mentioned in these threads and this is #14. Likely due to the fact he doesn't have a Hollywood career anymore. Aside from the drink and drugs, what is he like on set? Or when he was doing bigger/studio projects--what was he like on set? I have heard the whole range--people loved him to costar/director would never work with him again. Gurinder Chadha, granted it was a long time ago, said there couldn't be a sequel to Bend it Like Beckham because she never wanted to work with him again.

by Anonymousreply 503December 11, 2018 6:58 PM

That Mexican woman who admitted she slept with him during the El Chapo interview thing they did said Penn is fun and has charisma and regails you with anecdotes about him working with giants like Pacino, Brando and DeNiro to impress you, then on top of that, he will show you a video of Haiti and starts to sob as he's showing it to you ... he knows how to work the angle with women LOL. On top of that he has $150 million in the bank and two Oscars and is considered the best actor of his generation and a Hollywood bad boy and rebel. Jesus. Good luck resisting that!

by Anonymousreply 504December 11, 2018 7:07 PM

If there are indeed crew persons present, please can any with dirt or who have worked with the following spill what they know: Parker Posey; Christina Ricci; Heather Graham; Ralph Macchio; Nick Stahl; Clea DuVall; Sam Rockwell; Jay Mohr; Nikki Reed; Seth Green; Joshua Jackson; Shawn Ashmore; and Josh Peck.

by Anonymousreply 505December 11, 2018 7:10 PM

I'm intrigued by the mention of Jeremy Irons' foot fetish. Is this common knowledge in Hollywood or how do you know that? Most interesting.

by Anonymousreply 506December 11, 2018 7:12 PM

R506, He's also a bit of a dom. He's referred to himself as a "benign dictator" in interviews if that tells you something. While married for over 30 years, has been known to play around. Very, very charismatic guy. Likes really high heels, just like Del Toro. As in, leave them on. I know a couple of women who have enjoyed his company in the past. Like a lot of stiff Brits, a freak behind closed doors. Passionate.

by Anonymousreply 507December 11, 2018 8:00 PM

R483 Sydney does not have a 'red light' district. Kings Cross which was considered that once has long been gentrified. With prostitution being legal in Australia there are legal brothels everywhere, especially all over Sydney.

by Anonymousreply 508December 11, 2018 8:21 PM

Jesus R505, that's quite a list. The ones I know about are as follows:

Christina Ricci: tiny little thing. Very professional on set. Can seem a little distant which generated some unfair diva rumours, but she is genuinely shy and a quite awkward with new people. Warms up quickly when she gets to know you. Quirky sense of humour that some people can interpret as her being a bit odd. Managed her money carefully so can take the roles she wants instead of the big machine films.

Ralph Macchio: nice, utterly normal. Almost seems like he doesn't belong in Hollywood because he is so normal. Funny guy.

Shawn Ashmore: Hilarious. Has identical twin so they've been known to pull pranks. Grateful for the career he has; leaning more towards behind the scenes stuff as he gets older (very interested in specifics of trades and how equipment works) and is producing. Smart guy and will likely have a long career, even after he stops acting.

Seth Green: Total prick. Another bloke that should have a rig "accidentally" dropped on him. Throws temper tantrums. Rude.

Sam Rockwell: Plays vile assholes brilliantly but is actually a super nice guy.

Nikki Reed: Super duper mega cunt. Nasty bitch. Fucking for fame didn't work as planned as she's an awful actress.

Heather Graham: sleeps with anyone she thinks might help her career. Extremely talented in the sack; heavily rumoured to be a former very high priced escort for Hollywood execs.

by Anonymousreply 509December 11, 2018 8:24 PM

R503, nobody wants to work with Rhys Meyers anymore. Sloppy alcoholic and turns into an unprofessional, nasty tempered jackass when he's drunk. Prone to bouts of explosive temper. Real Jekyll and Hyde. Can be decent when sober; when drinking, he' s a racist, horrible fuckwad of a human being. Been to rehab multiple times, but we never know when he will fall off the wagon, so studios are a little nervous about employing him. Nobody on the crews wants to walk on eggshells waiting to see if he will show up drunk or not to the set. Heard he may have a pill problem now too.

by Anonymousreply 510December 11, 2018 8:37 PM

I'm really glad to know that about Christina Ricci.

by Anonymousreply 511December 11, 2018 8:37 PM

[quote]Kate Winslet said in an interview that she had to wear socks on the set of Mountain Between Us because if Idris Elba's foot fetish. He was clearly embarrassed that she spilled the beans but admitted it was true. Kate apparently has REALLY cute feet.

Kate has really LARGE feet. She's only five-seven, but she has women's size 12 feet. Leo DiCaprio teased her relentlessly about her gunboats on the set of TITANIC.

I've never heard anything nice about Rhys Meyers save for the fact that he's a nasty racist drunk, just as was mentioned upthread. I wonder if he was assaulted by a producer a la Alex Pettyfer. After all the horror stories from both men and women, I write off a lot of bad behavior to PTSD. Goodness only knows what a good-looking young actor or actress has to deal with when trying to make a name for themselves in show business.

by Anonymousreply 512December 11, 2018 9:19 PM

R365 That's what the parents say. They see him around, even had a few conversations with him. They've never seen him with a girlfriend or heard from his mum that he brought a girl to meet her. He may have and they missed it but they just assumed he was gay. Especially because his mother likes to talk about him as a stage actor. They're ancient and think no girlfriend + stage actor = gay.

by Anonymousreply 513December 11, 2018 9:27 PM

When was Pettyfer assaulted , r512?

by Anonymousreply 514December 11, 2018 9:29 PM

Sorry for thread interruption, but In the same vein as the post I did to crew about bringing a change of clothes to Michael Bay’s sets due his tendency to blanket fire groups, here’s something for the actors on behalf of the crew (some like me are older than dirt and have been working for decades), since so many of you read here. Yeah folks, they do. Especially the gossip threads.

Unless its a production assistant specifically there to assist you, we work for the studio, not you. We are not your flunkies. Do not treat us as such. The techs have specific jobs to do on set. You hold us up with your bullshit, it holds up production. Time is money. If you are genuinely interested in how things work, a lot of us are more than willing to show you.

We will tolerate big name asshole directors, NOT asshole actors and certainly not some C list actor. If your name hasn’t either carried a move or helped carry it, you are not A list. Stop acting like it. Being polite on set will increase your longevity in this industry tenfold. Actors who are pleasant to work with stay employed. A listers who act like assholes (looking at you, Russell Crowe) flame out fast and end up playing second fiddle in ensemble productions because nobody wants to deal with your shit.

Show up on time and SOBER. Again, time is money. You are late and a mess, the studios will not want to deal with you and again, you will flame the fuck out really quickly unless you can generate blockbusters and/or get consistent award nominations.

If we tell you to stay away from certain areas of the set, DO IT for fuck’s sake. Its generally because we’re working on something potentially dangerous and its for your safety. Being famous does NOT make you immortal. Pyro tests, wiring setups, rigging setups, etc, being raised, all that shit is dangerous. Do not just saunter through these areas when we’ve told you not to. Having to stop everything when a BFL rig is dangling in the air on a crane is dangerous. (A bit of trivia for you, BFL actually does stand for “big fucking lights”). It also wastes time and money. We have lives too and want to get home, put our feet up and have a beer just as much as anyone else.

In short, be on time, be sober, be polite and be respectful of your crew. We are all here for the same purpose - to make movies. A lot of the big directors will listen to the senior crew about who WE have liked working with in the past for future casting. Bear that in mind.

This has been a public service announcement on behalf of union members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Back to the gossip.

by Anonymousreply 515December 11, 2018 10:03 PM

R515, of the younger actors and actresses now working, who do you see going the distance and having a lifelong career? Who do you see flaming out fast? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 516December 11, 2018 10:09 PM

JRM is racist? He is married to an asian woman. Is he gay?

by Anonymousreply 517December 11, 2018 10:23 PM

R517, he will drop the n word liberally when drunk. He's bi.

by Anonymousreply 518December 11, 2018 10:27 PM

R489 You're right. It also runs in his family. His brother, music manager Jordan Feldstein, died last year at the age of 40. Cause of death from a PE from complications of obesity.

by Anonymousreply 519December 11, 2018 10:35 PM

Rami Malek gossip please!

by Anonymousreply 520December 11, 2018 10:37 PM

Has anyone here been a driver to celebs, and get to idle in the car while the celeb is late? Then wait on set all day until celeb is done filming? How's that life?

Weird perk that movie actors get chauffeured, but tv actors transport themselves. (Tyler Posey motocycled home from Teen Wolf set, KJ Apa had his car accident on the way home from Riverdale set one day, etc)

Know any stories of the OG CSI cast? William Petersen, Marg Helgenberger, Gary Dourdan, Jorja Fox, George Eads?

by Anonymousreply 521December 11, 2018 10:43 PM

Does anyone here know what Kevin Spacey is up to these days?

by Anonymousreply 522December 11, 2018 10:45 PM

R456 Berry’s nose is her nose. She never had a nose job. She has a natural thin nose. She got it from her WHITE mother. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 523December 11, 2018 10:46 PM

Sure Jan R523

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524December 11, 2018 10:50 PM

R435 Most of this has been talked about/written about publicly, no? What’s “insider” about it?

by Anonymousreply 525December 11, 2018 10:55 PM

Re: JRM's alleged racism. Are the accounts here from 1st or 2nd hand experience? Or from the 2010 Radar online report that was then carried by all the celebrity sites? I don't know him of course, but it seems like every time the racist tag is brought up--it stems from this one reported incident. As far as I know, I have never heard anything else.

by Anonymousreply 526December 11, 2018 10:55 PM

R485 is that Brittany Snow with Efron? I wonder if they were a thing.

by Anonymousreply 527December 11, 2018 10:56 PM

Ryan Phillippe?

by Anonymousreply 528December 11, 2018 10:57 PM

R524 her nose looks fine in the 1991 pic. It’s not wife at all. The only difference I see is the tip looks different.

by Anonymousreply 529December 11, 2018 11:08 PM

R528 Ryan Philippe is one of the biggest messes I’ve ever encountered. He’s the definition of white male privilege and entitlement.

He’s a raging drunk that falls over in public and gets into fights. He never got over his ex wife becoming bigger than him. He resents her career and all her success. He battles depression, a lot of it coming from his own self hatred and anger and feeling he should have the career so and so has.

Also a homophobe whose also had his share of fun with the boys. He requested porn star Phenix Saint for a night. Grabbed his ass. Asked if he likes to get fucked.

He’s the type that will fuck a dude in the ass then go on a homophobic rant.

by Anonymousreply 530December 11, 2018 11:12 PM

Fantastic thread. Another interesting aspect to Driver actively pushing for an Oscar nom for Blackkklansman is the fact that his wife's family made their fortune through slavery in Bermuda. She is blue stocking through and through, old money who helped fund Driver's AITAF foundation when they were at Juilliard.

by Anonymousreply 531December 11, 2018 11:13 PM

Crowe visited trannies when the Cross was full of brothels. Yes, the lock out laws have had an impact but the strip itself is still seedy as fuck. The brothels are still there, just discrete nowadays. I wouldn't be surprised if Crowe still sees his special lady, just in a more upmarket atmosphere.

by Anonymousreply 532December 11, 2018 11:19 PM

Wow r530. If Phillippe is jealous of the careers of others, he must not realize that he's just not that good of an actor.

by Anonymousreply 533December 11, 2018 11:23 PM

Phillipe was so hot in Cruel Intentions

by Anonymousreply 534December 11, 2018 11:34 PM

Jim Carrey????

by Anonymousreply 535December 11, 2018 11:36 PM

Always bummed out when I read what a douche Phillipe is. But then Hollywood isn't a very healthy place for anyone and only thick skinned douchebags, or those who know their worth, survive longterm.

by Anonymousreply 536December 11, 2018 11:37 PM

R533 he’s mostly jealous of his ex wife. I heard things got bad after Legally Blonde shot her to worldwide superstardom and then he really took it hard when she won her Oscar.

Her career kept on the uphill while his went downhill.

He’s never gotten over it.

He does adore his two children with her though, worships them. He would kill for them.

I don’t know much about his relationship with his third child.

by Anonymousreply 537December 11, 2018 11:39 PM

Any gossip about hot Danish actor Mads Mikkelsen?

by Anonymousreply 538December 11, 2018 11:39 PM

Let me add that Philippe played a big role in his own demise in films. He was offered big roles in major big blockbusters and would always turn them down because he was so desperate to be seen as an “actor” and not a “movie star”.

He still to this day considers himself a serious thespian.

He could have a very different career, a la Chris Evans/Pine/Hemsworth/Pratt had he played his cards differently

by Anonymousreply 539December 11, 2018 11:41 PM

Will Smith, Diane Kruger, Steve Harvey?

by Anonymousreply 540December 11, 2018 11:42 PM

"He does adore his two children with her though, worships them. He would kill for them."

Yeah, well, they're his only point of contact with Reese Witherspoon's money.

And yeah, Ryan Philllipe is not a great actor, but neither is his ex-wife! He must be seething with jealousy, knowing that she turned her small talent into billions and he didn't, but then he's probably still clueless as to why she succeeded and he didn't. Douches like him do tend to be absolutely blind to the finer points of career advancement, especially the ones that involve being nice to certain people.

by Anonymousreply 541December 11, 2018 11:44 PM

R516, particularly impressed by some of the Harry Potter actors as adults, particularly Daniel Radcliffe: look for him to start directing eventually. He's smart and creative; Emma Watson: super professional and genuinely nice everyone, expecting a Maggie Smith career out of her as she'll be good in period films and she gets older; Tom Felton: should be far bigger than he is. Awesome guy. Nathalia Emmanuel, Emilia Clarke, Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams from GOT. All have established really good reputations on set (Turner is a dream to work with) and are getting good roles. Peter Dinklage has been around for a while, but he really is a spectacular guy. Very private about his personal life though. Mamoudou Athie. Really great guy. Good to talk with. Kelly Tran. Darling. Wants to know how things work. John Boyega: Brilliantly funny. Margot Robbie: aka Charlize Theron, Jr.; Chloe Grace Moretz: just really nice; Tom Holland: crews love him. Seriously. Fantastic guy. (Please Tom, don't become an asshole. We love your cheeriness.).

Let's get to the assholes, since that's what folks really want to hear. The ones I see doing a total Adrien "I won an Oscar therefore I'm Jesus Christ" Brody style flameout: Ansel Egort (Baby Driver): God, that kid's a douche. Michael Cera: hangs with fellow asshole Seth Rogen. Permanent sneer. Just fucking awful. Cara Delevine: entitled bitch. Not sure if you're looking for someone specific.

by Anonymousreply 542December 11, 2018 11:45 PM

Just wanted to post a snarky comment that Ryan Phillippe is way too short to be blockbuster leading material but apparently he's 5'9 while Tom Cruise is 5'7!

by Anonymousreply 543December 11, 2018 11:46 PM

Anything for Hedges, Ronan, or Chalamet?

by Anonymousreply 544December 11, 2018 11:53 PM

R543 he’s around the same height as many other leading men in Blockbusters.

He was offered the role of Anakin Skywalker in the Star Wars prequels and turned those down also. And those weren’t any good but that would be steady pay for him and residuals and royalties etc.

R541 you are correct. Witherspoon knew how to get herself to the top. He didn’t. Granted his teen heartthrob status and starring in the few films he did after I Know What You Did Last Summer catapulted his career had him convinced he was the new Pacino in Hollywood. His ego and head were bigger than his talent and fame, which faded all so fast.

If only he didn’t take himself too serious like fellow castmate Freddie Prince Jr. Who could give two fucks about fame.

by Anonymousreply 545December 11, 2018 11:53 PM

"Margot Robbie: aka Charlize Theron, Jr."

Is that good or bad?

Has anyone worked with Theron, BTW? One hears such variable things about her, is she okay to work with?

by Anonymousreply 546December 11, 2018 11:53 PM

Is Rosie O. still the queen of nice? Have heard she treats her makeup and wardrobe team well.

by Anonymousreply 547December 11, 2018 11:54 PM

I just want to thank all our insiders for the great gossip. This is the most I've enjoyed reading one of these threads in years. Keep it coming!

by Anonymousreply 548December 11, 2018 11:58 PM

R545, I meant appearance-wise. Margot is lovely to work with. Charlize is a reformed bitch. She turned into a bitch after her Oscar win. She has since realized she was being a bitch and actually changed. She's very nice to work with now.

by Anonymousreply 549December 11, 2018 11:59 PM

I actually wish we could find that girl Phenix Saint was fucking that outed him as a racist etc. she also had texts from him where he mentioned names of celebs he personally had sex with or who he knows others in the porn industry fucked.

Ryan Philippe was on that list. Phenix had Phillippe.

by Anonymousreply 550December 12, 2018 12:02 AM

Are we sure that Ryan Philippe is racist? There have been rumours that he secretly has a biracial daughter.

by Anonymousreply 551December 12, 2018 12:07 AM

R551 no Ryan is not racist at all. Phenix Saint is lol. And Phenix Saint got fucked by Ryan.

Ryan’s not a racist. He’s a homophobe though.

by Anonymousreply 552December 12, 2018 12:09 AM

I believe Ryan auditioned for Anakin Skywalker, but Lucas didn't want him. I don't think he was offered the role and turned it down.

by Anonymousreply 553December 12, 2018 12:12 AM

Also in the industry, R542. Radcliffe is the nicest guy imaginable. Truly lovely to everyone and humble and unspoilt. I've never rated him as an actor, but I'll always root for him. If there's one person who deserves success, it's him.

by Anonymousreply 554December 12, 2018 12:17 AM

Agreed r542, a really lovely guy to work with. I swear other actors behave better when he's around.

I can attest that Phillipe is pretentious

by Anonymousreply 555December 12, 2018 12:29 AM

When Witherspoon won her Oscar, Phillipe smacked her ass pretty hard as she walked to the stage. his resentment toward her career was palpable.

by Anonymousreply 556December 12, 2018 12:41 AM

For the people who worked with Daniel Radcliffe, did you work with him before, while, or after he had a drinking problem?

by Anonymousreply 557December 12, 2018 12:53 AM

After, R557. He cleaned himself up in his teens.

by Anonymousreply 558December 12, 2018 1:03 AM

Daniel Day Lewis? Ralph Fiennes? Edward Norton?

by Anonymousreply 559December 12, 2018 1:31 AM

R539, what two roles did Ryan Phillipe turn down that could've made him a star?

by Anonymousreply 560December 12, 2018 1:50 AM

R559, Norton is notorious in the industry as being difficult to work with.

by Anonymousreply 561December 12, 2018 1:57 AM

Norton is very difficult to work with and loves to rewrite and reshoot other peoples work.

Hence why no one wants to work with him.

by Anonymousreply 562December 12, 2018 2:04 AM

"Does anyone here know what Kevin Spacey is up to these days?"

He probably just rolled off of some twink somewhere

by Anonymousreply 563December 12, 2018 2:05 AM

Norton ruined his own career with his endless diva behavior.

by Anonymousreply 564December 12, 2018 2:07 AM

Norton is enormously rich from his Grandfather James Rouse who was huge mall developer. He is a good actor but let's his background get in the way of the humility you need to succeed.

by Anonymousreply 565December 12, 2018 2:09 AM

Link to Part 15 for when this fills up, and it's filling fast!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566December 12, 2018 2:12 AM

Norton is a trust funder who does a ton of humanitarian work. The whole "he ruined his career" stuff is nonsense. He's notoriously difficult to work with, but he by no means has been blacklisted; he just got his third Oscar nomination a couple years ago. He works when he wants to. And as arrogant as he is, his script tweaks saved American History X and Frida.

by Anonymousreply 567December 12, 2018 2:13 AM

Ralph Fiennes, very focused. Very, VERY charismatic. Very flirty with attractive women. Cheats on his partners like a motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 568December 12, 2018 2:34 AM

Didn't JRM call a black flight attendant the N-word? I think that's why some have branded him a racist. Just because he's married to an Asian woman doesn't mean he can't be a bigot toward black people.

by Anonymousreply 569December 12, 2018 2:39 AM

R568 I know someone who worked on the set of Oscar and Lucinda and had nothing but good things to say about Ralph Fiennes. However he said Gillian Armstrong is a complete cunt and treated the crew badly.

by Anonymousreply 570December 12, 2018 3:30 AM

Speaking of Kevin Spacey - has anyone here worked with him? Any horror stories?

by Anonymousreply 571December 12, 2018 3:42 AM

So Natalie isn't a whore like Scarlett, but her doing ballet and extra curricular and studying to become an intelligent person isn't what we want. Any basic bio has that information.

Who has FUCKED her, to be clear? Safe to say a shitload of co-stars have (Kutcher, Jake G., Bale in Knight of Cups) and we know about Bernal.

Man lol still stunned to hear about Scarlett being such a sex machine addicting to fucking. I wish it turned me on. Instead it makes think of her as a Samantha from Sex and The City type --- which disgusts me. She must have been banged by 50 men since breaking in the business as a teen bombshell with tits and ass and lips. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 572December 12, 2018 3:56 AM

Isn't JRM pretty much on the celebrity death list due to his being addicted to well, pretty much everything?

by Anonymousreply 573December 12, 2018 4:01 AM

R530 R550

Sorry,but I would take that Phenix Saint story with a grain of salt. Acording to a Datalounger tha name of the celebrities that he slept with was: John Travolta, Tom Cruise, Channing Tatum and Ryan. Very generic, and I don't believe Tom Cruise would sleep with a att whore pornstar after the 90s scandal.

by Anonymousreply 574December 12, 2018 6:11 AM

Also, the girl that allegedly exposed the list was freaking insane.

by Anonymousreply 575December 12, 2018 6:14 AM

Meryl Streep & Sarah Jessica Parker are half-horse.

by Anonymousreply 576December 12, 2018 6:54 AM

I love these threads...

by Anonymousreply 577December 12, 2018 7:16 AM

R571 I'm close with a crew member from Baby Driver. Kevin would ask Ansel to hang out a lot. Ansel (yes I've heard he's a prick) kept his distance.

I was at a party with Edgar Wright (nice guy) and was tempted to ask if the restaurant threat scene was drawn from life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578December 12, 2018 7:16 AM

R527 Yes, that's Brittany Snow. She used to hang out with Zac and Vanessa a lot during Hairspray. I wouldn't be surprised if she did have a crush on him. That photo was taken when she was dating Tyler Hoechlin.

by Anonymousreply 579December 12, 2018 7:30 AM

Did someone say HAIRSPRAY???????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580December 12, 2018 7:38 AM

Speaking of Miss Nikki Blonsky, her weight is only one reason her career has continued like a drunk 3 legged horse.

After Hairspray, she didn't move to LA or even Manhattan/Brooklyn. She still (as far as I know) lives in her parents' house. Out of sight, out of mind, bitch! It's hard for a big girl, and if you're not hustling to get work, you're forgotten.

I worked on a film of hers this decade and she expected STAR treatment. Drivers, her own hair and makeup, the works.

by Anonymousreply 581December 12, 2018 7:42 AM

Will Smith anyone? And his buddy Joel Kinnaman?

by Anonymousreply 582December 12, 2018 7:48 AM

Wasn't Nikki working retail or as a hairdresser at some stage? And her twitter account makes me cringe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583December 12, 2018 8:20 AM

Yes R583 and she claimed she did it as an experiment to help a friend or some such BS. Bitch, you needed a job.

by Anonymousreply 584December 12, 2018 8:25 AM

What about Blanchett, R570?

by Anonymousreply 585December 12, 2018 8:31 AM

[quote]And as arrogant as he is, his script tweaks saved American History X and Frida.

He also did some "tweaks" on Ang Lee's Hulk and that was a big nothing.

And there was a time when he dated Courtney Love and wanted her attached to some of his acting projects.

by Anonymousreply 586December 12, 2018 8:36 AM

Crew can anyone spill about Will and Jada for once and for all? What’s true and what’s not with their mysterious marriage?

by Anonymousreply 587December 12, 2018 8:37 AM

R574 the list came from his mouth. She didn’t name names. She screenshot his texts naming names.

R575 did you read the texts back when this was a thing? She didn’t just type up quotes. She screenshot his texts and exposed him. And in the texts she didn’t seem crazy to me. A girl he was fucking that then found out about his gay porn and she seemed to not be able to handle that well.

It seemed at first she tried but with time she grew more and more uncomfortable with his performing, mainly cause in some texts he speaks about how awful gay porn is, how much he hates gay sex and how unhappy he is. She wanted him to leave.

by Anonymousreply 588December 12, 2018 10:04 AM

R570 Cate wasn't mentioned. He didn't mention her and I didn't think to ask as at the time Blanchett hadn't broke out big time. I haven't seen the person in 20 years so I'll never know.

by Anonymousreply 589December 12, 2018 11:03 AM

Also Phenix Saint also mentioned Ne-yo, Diddy and Kanye. This was back in 2012.

But he wouldn’t fuck them cause they’re black. That’s where the racial situation started.

by Anonymousreply 590December 12, 2018 12:37 PM

How much do you have to hate yourself to beg someone like Phenix Saint to accept your money so you can suck his cock or get fucked by him? That guy looks fug. And there are plenty of HOT looking guys with deliciously big dicks in porn and in the legit modeling industry.

At least Luke Evans fell in lust and love with a hottie legit model, Jon Kortajarena.

by Anonymousreply 591December 12, 2018 12:51 PM

R591 Nick Grier aka Phenix Saint has photographer friends in Hollywood that work with celebs that have gotten him into A List parties. Why? To rub shoulders with the A List celebs and they can take him home with them if they want. Gay Porn stars get whored out more than you know.

by Anonymousreply 592December 12, 2018 1:20 PM

R588 She doesn't sounds very sane...

And I would love to see the original screenshot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593December 12, 2018 1:22 PM

Whether she is sane or not doesn’t change the shit he said... he said what he did and she exposed it all.

by Anonymousreply 594December 12, 2018 1:24 PM

So Ryan Phillippe really does fuck guys. I'm not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 595December 12, 2018 1:57 PM

R586 That's funny BECAUSE Ed Norton didn't work on Ang Lee's Hulk deary! Eric Bana played Hulk Banner in that film. Better luck next time dispensing misinformation here.

by Anonymousreply 596December 12, 2018 2:55 PM

Any Sebastian Stan gossip?

by Anonymousreply 597December 12, 2018 2:59 PM

R596 correct. But he did change a lot of the script for the Hulk film he was in.

That other user was right but with the wrong film.

by Anonymousreply 598December 12, 2018 3:08 PM

Almost there, Part 15:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599December 12, 2018 3:10 PM

Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 600December 12, 2018 3:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!