Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Amber Heard details horrific new abuse claims against Johnny Depp

Amber Heard alleges she was the victim of domestic abuse at the hands of Johnny Depp for years. In a new court filing, the Aquaman star recounts multiple instances where the actor allegedly became violent and threatened to kill her during booze and drug-filled rages. Yahoo Entertainment reached out to Depp’s publicist regarding the claims made in the document, but did not immediately receive a response.

The new, horrific allegations were not made public before due to the pair’s strict confidentiality agreement as part of their 2016 divorce settlement, but are relevant now because of Depp’s lawsuit against her. In February, the actor filed a $50 million defamation lawsuit over an op-ed she wrote for the Washington Post about being a survivor of domestic abuse. Depp, 55, also called Heard’s abuse accusations against him “an elaborate hoax” to further her career.

In Heard’s filing, obtained by Page Six, she claims Depp became violent “about a year into our relationship.” (They began dating in 2012 after meeting on the set of The Rum Diary.)

“I began to witness Johnny abusing drugs and alcohol … On some occasions, when Johnny simultaneously used both illegal narcotics and prescription medications I have had to get him medical attention. Whenever he was using, I worried for both of us. He would become a totally different person, often delusional and violent,” Heard states, saying she and Depp referred to “that version of Johnny” as “The Monster.”

In May 2014, the 32-year-old actress alleges that Depp got physical with her on a private jet (in front of witnesses) because he was jealous of a love scene she filmed with James Franco one day prior. “Johnny began to throw objects at me,” she says, adding that Depp would taunt her by “yelling out the name James Franco.”

“At some point, I stood up, and Johnny kicked me in the back, causing me to fall over. Johnny threw his boot at me while I was on the ground. Johnny continued to scream obscenities until he went into the plane bathroom and passed out locked in the bathroom for the remainder of the flight,” she claims. Depp supposedly apologized later in a text message, writing, “Once again, I find myself in a place of shame and regret. Of course, I am sorry. I really don’t know why or what happened. But I will never do it again.” Heard says Depp’s assistant also messaged her to apologize.

The pair wed in February 2015 and the abuse allegedly continued one-month later. Depp was in Australia filming Pirates of the Caribbean 5 when he supposedly went on a violent, three-day MDMA bender.

“Johnny told me that I had not explicitly forbidden him from taking ecstasy. The argument heated up, and Johnny pushed me, slapped me, and shoved me to the ground before I retreated to a locked bedroom,” she recalls. When Heard went downstairs the next morning she found that Depp had allegedly taken eight MDMA pills and was drinking again. “By nightfall, Johnny had hit me multiple times, shoved and pushed me to the ground, choked me, and spit in my face.”

She continues:

[quote] That night, Johnny shoved me into a ping pong table that collapsed underneath me. Johnny threw bottles through the window panels of a glass door, breaking two panes, and leaving glass everywhere. Johnny then grabbed me, gripping my body and nightgown. He tore the nightgown off, and at some point, I was naked and barefoot, covered in alcohol and glass.

[quote] Johnny grabbed me by my hair and choked me against the refrigerator in the kitchen. I tried to stand myself up but I was sliding around the glass-strewn floor and countertop. Johnny threw me away from him, and I tried to run away as Johnny continued to throw objects and alcohol at me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421June 11, 2019 6:29 AM

[quote] In one of the most horrific and scariest moments of this three-day ordeal, Johnny grabbed me by the neck and collarbone and slammed me against the countertop. I struggled to stand up as he strangled me, but my arms and feet kept slipping and sliding on to the spilled alcohol and were dragged against the broken glass on the countertop and floor, which repeatedly slashed my feet and arms. Scared for my life, I told Johnny, ‘You are hurting me and cutting me.’ Johnny ignored me, continuing to hit me with the back of one closed hand, and slamming a hard plastic phone against a wall with his other until it was smashed into smithereens. While he was smashing the phone, Johnny severely injured his finger, cutting off the tip of it. . . . Once I was able to get away, I barricaded myself in an upstairs bedroom.

Depp’s hand injury was made public as it delayed production, although it was said to be from a “go-karting accident” at the time.

Heard details another incident that allegedly occurred in March 2015 where she admits to punching her then-husband in order to protect her sister, Whitney, whom she thought Depp would throw down the stairs.

“Johnny lunged to hit me, Whitney placed herself between us. Johnny turned his attention to Whitney, who was standing on the top of a flight of stairs, and moved on her,” she states. “Acting in defense of my sister, as I was scared for her physical safety, I punched Johnny in the face to draw his attention away from her. That was the only time I ever hit Johnny.”

Depp allegedly became violent again during an August 2015 trip to Thailand and Malaysia. According to Heard, “Johnny picked a fight with me, and started hitting and pushing me against a wall by grasping my throat and holding me there. I remember being afraid that Johnny might not know when to stop, and that he might kill me.”

Four months later, Heard says he picked another fight with her. “He slapped me hard, grabbed me by my hair, and dragged me from a stairwell to the office to the living room to the kitchen to the bedroom and then to the guest room. In the process, he pulled large chunks of hair and scalp out of my head,” she alleges.

“He reeled back and head-butted me in my face, bashing my nose, which immediately began bleeding, sending searing pain through my face,” she adds. “I told Johnny I wanted to leave him, and that I would call the police if he ever touched me again. When I began to walk away toward the guest apartment, he responded by pushing me, then grabbed me and pulled me from one room to the next, gripping me by my hair.”

Heard continues, claiming, “Johnny reacted by grabbing me by my throat, pushing me down to the ground, and punching me in the back of my head. He grabbed me by my hair, slapping me in the face, and screaming at me something like, ’I f***ing will kill you — I’ll f***ing kill you, you hear me?’ There were chunks of my hair everywhere and indentations in the carpet where I was dragged.”

The fight purportedly continued on a bed. “Johnny got on top of me with his knee on my back and the other foot on the bedframe, while repeatedly punching me in my head, and he screamed — as loudly as I’ve ever heard him scream— ‘I f***ing hate you’ over and over again. … For a while, I could not scream or breathe. I worried that Johnny was in a blacked-out state and unaware of the damage he was doing, and that he could actually kill me.”

The actress says she left Depp for good after the May 2016 incident, which has been the main domestic dispute reported about in the press.

“Many people called me a liar (without ever hearing my story),” Heard says. “People accused me of having abused Johnny. That simply is not true. I never attacked Johnny other than in self-defense (and in defense of my little sister). I have never physically abused anyone. I know what that does to people.”

by Anonymousreply 1April 12, 2019 6:18 AM

She continues, “Instead, I have attempted to promote good in the world and to advocate an end to domestic violence. … I have spoken out about violence in public, but I have always avoided specifically referencing Johnny, or recounting his violence against me, not only because I wanted to move past that phase of my life but also because I was constrained by the terms of a strict confidentiality agreement that Johnny had insisted upon as part of our divorce settlement.”

by Anonymousreply 2April 12, 2019 6:18 AM

I'd put up with that shit if I could get a multi-million dollar settlement.

by Anonymousreply 3April 12, 2019 6:24 AM

My God. She's trying to milk him dry. This woman uses famous men like Kleenex.

by Anonymousreply 4April 12, 2019 6:25 AM

White trash the both of them.

by Anonymousreply 5April 12, 2019 6:28 AM

Johnny never used to be like this. He seemed relatively normal when he was younger.

Wtf happened to him?

by Anonymousreply 6April 12, 2019 6:30 AM

Because he's not like this now either R6. She's just making shit up now. But MeToo will eat it up!

by Anonymousreply 7April 12, 2019 6:34 AM

He is toast.

by Anonymousreply 8April 12, 2019 6:38 AM

I believe her. Usually as drunks and drug addicts age they get more out of control. Also he probably knew he wouldn’t be able to get away with this shit with his more famous exes

by Anonymousreply 9April 12, 2019 6:41 AM

I believe her, I know someone just like Johnny Depp. He didn't do drugs but he drank a lot and became a different person when he drank, he would act like an asshole, scream, shout, be verbally abusive. But the next morning, he would wake up and be completely normal and nice. Act like nothing happened and that maintain that the person the night before was an alter ego, not the real him. Doesn't think he has a problem.

good for her that she got away from him.

by Anonymousreply 10April 12, 2019 6:46 AM

He trashed hotel rooms even when he was younger. I totally believe her.

by Anonymousreply 11April 12, 2019 6:55 AM

I believe her but surely there would have been numerous witnesses to all this and ex-staff who would spill the beans. But yet his ex and children are entirely on his side, so who knows...

by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2019 6:56 AM

He's a great guy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 12, 2019 6:59 AM

All you Hot Topic-obsessed carbos must feel like fools now for making him your dream lover.

by Anonymousreply 14April 12, 2019 7:04 AM

I think that Johnny has a lot of anger because he's closeted.

He definitely loves his twinks. First River Phoenix, then Leonardo DiCaprio....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 12, 2019 7:04 AM

What was the deal with Johnny and River?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 12, 2019 7:04 AM

“But yet his ex and children are entirely on his side, so who knows...”

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

by Anonymousreply 17April 12, 2019 7:05 AM

R16: The wrong one died that night at the Viper Room. River was better looking and had more range as an actor.

by Anonymousreply 18April 12, 2019 7:06 AM

let's be clear:

she is owned 50% of his earnings, while they were married.

Any joint pets (animals) need to be with the non violent one. This is really important.

They have no children together.

They are divorced and it is over.

by Anonymousreply 19April 12, 2019 7:06 AM

There was another thread on DL about how Johnny Depp just sued Amber Heard for $50 million. Maybe that's why she is coming out with these stories, to defend against this law suit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 12, 2019 7:08 AM

River was definitely the "it" actor of his era.

Everybody wanted a piece of him. Including Johnny.

However, Keanu and River made a much better couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 12, 2019 7:08 AM

Does anyone think River was gay? (Sorry to go off topic)

by Anonymousreply 22April 12, 2019 7:11 AM

I was obsessed with River. I was a kid when he died. And I lived on Larrabee, the street he died on, for a bit when I was young. River was just sad and talented and an addict. Tale as old time. Johnny was okay, but never in the River or even Keanu realm - save the Pirates shit.

by Anonymousreply 23April 12, 2019 7:20 AM

Only the first [italic]Pirates[/italic] had any merit, and that’s largely because they stole it. None of the other theme park-inspired Disney movies did well with critics or audiences.

by Anonymousreply 24April 12, 2019 7:31 AM

[quote] I was obsessed with River

So was Johnny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 12, 2019 7:34 AM

Johnny Depp is complete trash and whoever defends him is trash as well. Dumbasses keep talking about her as a gold digger... she donated all the money to charity you morons. But from the torture she endured, she was definitely entitled to a hell of a lot of compensation if she wanted it, but she didnt

Only positive thing in this is that she is young, beautiful and on an upward trajectory, while JD is old & ugly, broke, brain melted from drugs and will probably die soon from some overdose, alone and friendless

by Anonymousreply 26April 12, 2019 7:43 AM

Johnny Depp is yet another example of why str8 white males are rightly the most hated “people” on Earth.

by Anonymousreply 27April 12, 2019 7:48 AM

Who are you calling "old and ugly????"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 12, 2019 7:52 AM

Johnny Depp should change his name to Johnny Drip.

by Anonymousreply 29April 12, 2019 8:08 AM

He's no angel but I don't trust her

by Anonymousreply 30April 12, 2019 8:09 AM

Make the narrative as horrific as possible so that something sticks, so that you'll get a higher financial settlement out of Depp.

by Anonymousreply 31April 12, 2019 8:13 AM

R27, Depp has strong Cherokee ethnicity mixed in (very obvious in his looks). Native Americans are not “white” - they’re closer to Asian ethnicity based on their historic migration from Asia.

The bigger problem is that he grew up in Florida.

by Anonymousreply 32April 12, 2019 8:29 AM

It says right in the article she did this because he's suing her. I knew it would be a clusterfuck when he announced he was suing her for "damaging his reputation."

He has no fucking idea what his reputation has always been. He bought into the bullshit Disney was spinning. You can't fool everyone all the time.

Your time's up, Johnny. And you seem absolutely determined to destroy yourself because your dick doesn't work anymore. So it must be a woman's fault, right wino dick?

by Anonymousreply 33April 12, 2019 8:31 AM

As you age, the trick is to go lighter. Johnny has regained his stunning youth and air of innocence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 12, 2019 8:32 AM

Interesting, R34. Is that a recent photo? He definitely looks much better.

He has the money to fix his teeth. After that, all he needed was a good shave, a bath, and a haircut.

by Anonymousreply 35April 12, 2019 8:37 AM

He’s a typical cracker breeder goy thug. He deserves to suffer and suffer mightily. I wish Amber would have pointed a shotgun at him like any self-respecting Southern woman.

by Anonymousreply 36April 12, 2019 8:37 AM

[quote]I struggled to stand up as he strangled me, but my arms and feet kept slipping and sliding on to the spilled alcohol and were dragged against the broken glass on the countertop and floor, which repeatedly slashed my feet and arms.

See, this is why I NEVER go barefoot, even in the house.

by Anonymousreply 37April 12, 2019 8:45 AM

R35 It isn't a recent photo. Amber is next to him.

by Anonymousreply 38April 12, 2019 8:50 AM

Didn't River just croak after ODing from "cocktail" supplied by JD? It's very subtly nice way to get rid of your rival.

by Anonymousreply 39April 12, 2019 9:52 AM

depp's drunkenness was widely known but shes the first ex to accuse him of abuse

by Anonymousreply 40April 12, 2019 10:40 AM

I've always gotten the feeling he was born and raised by an abusive father, so turning into a spousal abuser himself goes right along with the pedigree. His parents divorced when he was a teenager and the mother remarried to a man Depp claims "was an inspiration". I wonder if the step-father's influence was too late for Johnny. Plus, isn't he a drunkard? Drunkards more often than not beat their wives when they tie one on.

by Anonymousreply 41April 12, 2019 11:05 AM

[quote]Didn't River just croak after ODing from "cocktail" supplied by JD? It's very subtly nice way to get rid of your rival.

Let me put it this way: I wouldn’t put it past him.

by Anonymousreply 42April 12, 2019 11:08 AM

Oh, and [italic]Cry-Baby[/italic] fucking sucked in both the theatrical and director’s cuts.

by Anonymousreply 43April 12, 2019 11:17 AM

He’s been a violent psycho and drug abuser literally since he was a teenager. This is a man who brags to journalists how much he likes biting people ffs.

Even back in the 80s it was well known in the industry that he was a drug addict who beat all his girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 44April 12, 2019 11:31 AM

Didn’t he accidentally shoot Winona? Anyone recall that old gossip nugget?

by Anonymousreply 45April 12, 2019 11:37 AM

I recall his and Kate Moss and their drug fueled hotel trashing. So yeah I believe her.

by Anonymousreply 46April 12, 2019 11:49 AM

They are perfectly matched.

by Anonymousreply 47April 12, 2019 12:01 PM

How gullible are you people? If you all knew about the hotel trashing then it was public knowledge and she surely did too. She just wove it into her lies.

by Anonymousreply 48April 12, 2019 12:03 PM

Why she stayed with him If he is so abusive . Because he was famous back then and rich . A normal woman would run to the Hills .

by Anonymousreply 49April 12, 2019 12:06 PM

I believe her. He sounds like every mean alcoholic/addict I've ever dealt with, right up to them treating the drunk-them as an entirely separate monsterous persona, all the while continuing to gleefully drink/drug. Sickening.

by Anonymousreply 50April 12, 2019 12:08 PM

Read what Evan Rachel Wppd said about her abuser. It is not that easy to escape and leave. And I am sure the enablers were begging her to stay w him.

by Anonymousreply 51April 12, 2019 12:10 PM

It's interesting that even women responding to the article on the normally misandrist Yahoo news are not defending HER. She is an obvious sociopath who knows that she really doesn't have a career ahead of her and is looking for every opportunity to keep her name relevant. All she's doing is making it clear to other men in the business: stay away from "it!" She's a vindictive ho!

by Anonymousreply 52April 12, 2019 12:13 PM

This is all a lie and if any of it did happen, she brought it on herself and she asked for it.

by Anonymousreply 53April 12, 2019 12:21 PM

r10 I know someone like this too.

Abusers are abusers. Don't blame it on drugs or alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 54April 12, 2019 12:24 PM

I'm surprised that people here are saying she's lying.

Does she have a history of being a gold digger?

by Anonymousreply 55April 12, 2019 12:40 PM

I thought that Johnny is broke? It's not like she can get anything out of him.

by Anonymousreply 56April 12, 2019 12:48 PM

He was abusive back in the early 90s, too. He was arrested. I believe all of this. He is a serious drug addict. Remember the bizarre Rolling Stone piece two years ago? Depp is a fucking mess.

by Anonymousreply 57April 12, 2019 12:52 PM

This is not the face of an abusive alcoholic.

He's too cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 12, 2019 12:59 PM

One has to wonder what she did to make him so angry.

by Anonymousreply 59April 12, 2019 1:01 PM

R55 She was seen publicly physically abusing an ex-girlfriend, supposedly at the airport. It's been documented.

by Anonymousreply 60April 12, 2019 1:03 PM

It seems like two abusers found eachother and became toxic around eachother.

by Anonymousreply 61April 12, 2019 1:12 PM

[quote] She was seen publicly physically abusing an ex-girlfriend, supposedly at the airport. It's been documented.

Wait, so she's a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 62April 12, 2019 1:16 PM

[quote] They began dating in 2012 ...He would become a totally different person, often delusional and violent,” Heard states, saying she and Depp referred to “that version of Johnny” as “The Monster.” ... In May 2014, the 32-year-old actress alleges that Depp got physical with her on a private jet ... The pair wed in February 2015

Stupid weak bitch.

by Anonymousreply 63April 12, 2019 1:21 PM

[quote]Johnny never used to be like this. He seemed relatively normal when he was younger.

No idea if this is just the usual defend-the-celebrity nonsense or if people have genuinely forgotten, but he was a hot drunken, violent mess when he was younger. Trashed hotel rooms and punched more people than Sean Penn.

by Anonymousreply 64April 12, 2019 1:33 PM

I thik she was shit to him, and him to her. But I know that she would never apologize, unlike him. He was weaker, and she is a massive, unrepentent bitch. She is Angelina 2.0. And Depp has allowed this succubus to poison his mind.

by Anonymousreply 65April 12, 2019 1:36 PM

R56 What do you mean get anything out of him? He’s the one suing Heard for $50 million. These stories are from the court filings.

by Anonymousreply 66April 12, 2019 1:55 PM

Who cares about this?

Keep your shit private.

by Anonymousreply 67April 12, 2019 1:57 PM

R26, she got a bigger career from Depp .A bigger profile.

She went from C-list to B....bordering on A. Do the basic math, even if it is an abjad.

by Anonymousreply 68April 12, 2019 1:59 PM

Such a stupid mistake on his part to bring this all up again. His money would have been better spent on a little positive PR and a few bars of soap.

by Anonymousreply 69April 12, 2019 1:59 PM

If this is true (and I have my doubts), why did she put up with 3 years of abuse and then marry Johnny? She sounds like a dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 70April 12, 2019 2:07 PM

r70 = Jordan Peterson

by Anonymousreply 71April 12, 2019 2:13 PM

I’m gonna go ahead and guess you’re not into ladies full stop, r70? Are you a gay man or an angry incel?But you’re soooo right, lesbian wives should take a beating and put up with a massive, tiny-dicked loser like Depp, just to help you sleep better and misuse the word "cunt". There feet should be perfection, it’s imperative to any role. Now go ahead and post a photo and your CV so we can decide who should play you in your life story. I’m sure it’s fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 72April 12, 2019 2:13 PM

I wholly believe this. He's an abuser, this lawsuit is another form of abusing her, she never claimed that as a survivor of abuse he was the abuser and so violated the NDA. He's an absolute fool for opening this up so everyone could get the details.

If I had any doubts before, this quells them. He's a POS and no matter what her motivations were for marrying him, there is no excuse for this....none.

Thanks, JK Rowling, for ruining those movies with this trash. I didn't see the last one and won't with the next. I hope you lose your millions for supporting this abusive, sick and depraved human being.

by Anonymousreply 73April 12, 2019 2:16 PM

Why do you believe her, and not him, r73? And what in this press release really proves anything?

by Anonymousreply 74April 12, 2019 2:18 PM

Let this be a lesson to all those seeking help from a bottle or a pipe. Nothing good ever comes out of addiction. If he had any hope of recovery from whatever demons he lives with, it will not come from those sources or through actions like this.

He just killed what remained of his career. He was living on the reputation of previous work as it is.

by Anonymousreply 75April 12, 2019 2:18 PM

Depp lost his acting ability when he became a megastar off Pirates. He has been shit for over a decade. Not even Tim Burton is calling. I'll say this for Tom Cruise: he does more and more predictible work, but his professionalism and commitment to any project have never slipped due to massive stardom. When Depp became box office, he lost the ability to be an interesting actor. Instead he became a gimmick: he'd mug through some big projects, pretending that acting slightly bizarre was some sort of brilliant subversion.

by Anonymousreply 76April 12, 2019 2:21 PM

[quote] this lawsuit is another form of abusing her

Or he's trying to clear his name and reputation from slander, which he has every right to do.

by Anonymousreply 77April 12, 2019 2:22 PM

If a woman feels threatened, I don't think that gives Depp the right to clear his name. Not when that atttempt is another form of abuse, r77.

by Anonymousreply 78April 12, 2019 2:23 PM

She has nothing to gain here. He's desperate, highly addicted to the drama and drugging, and acting out and has been since the divorce.

At this point, R74, it's not necessary to defend why I believe it. That's how belief works, see? You either do or you don't. I'm not asking anyone defending him and castigating him in this thread to explain themselves. As a former fan of his work I've watched him going downhill for years. I've also worked with victims of domestic abuse and recognize the patterns of both parties.

She's moved on. He has not. Very telling if you know what to look for....claiming abuse from the abused is one of them.

by Anonymousreply 79April 12, 2019 2:24 PM

Sorry, but she has proven nothing in a court of law.

Just because someone accuses you of something, doesn't mean that you did it.

That's why in this country, you are INNOCENT until proven guilty.

by Anonymousreply 80April 12, 2019 2:25 PM

It's not a criminal case, R80, it's a civil one. And it's one Depp brought himself, Heard isn't the one suing Depp.

by Anonymousreply 81April 12, 2019 2:29 PM

Why did she stay with him? She didn't. They met in 2012 but didn't get together then. Their relationship was over in a wink.

by Anonymousreply 82April 12, 2019 2:30 PM

Correct, R80. Remember where this lawsuit is coming from....HIM. And all because she claimed to be a 'survivor' of domestic abuse and never said who did it. He then slaps this lawsuit down....GUILTY!!!!!

The divorce settlement most certainly did prove her allegations, but much of it was kept from the public. He's a fool and must be desperate to continue this after all the details are now able to emerge.

He's the big loser here, no matter what the courts decide.

by Anonymousreply 83April 12, 2019 2:30 PM

R79, who said it was necesary? I asked you simply why you believed her and not him. Now you're moving the goal posts to :"this isn't a court of law". It appears that you side with her emotionally, and evidence does nothing to sway you.

You asserted that he was a fool for opening this up. Maybe. But you're acting as if her details are automatically believeable and his are worthless.

This idea that because she came out and accused him of abuse, again, somehow proves that she's wholly innocent and he's wholly guilty is asinine. But that appears to be your stance.

Cool.

by Anonymousreply 84April 12, 2019 2:34 PM

Also, remember that addiction is real, as it progresses it changes your brain chemistry and therefore you do become a different person, it changes your personalty. the number of poor judgements you make increases...

he could have booze induced dementia...just like his pal Shane McGowan.

by Anonymousreply 85April 12, 2019 2:37 PM

Appears to be the stance.....

Appearances can be deceiving. You don't know me, but I knew your question was just an excuse to put out that drivel. Carry on. I'm sure everyone BELIEVES you.

by Anonymousreply 86April 12, 2019 2:37 PM

Say what uou woill aboyt Depp. I'd say he's been on the wrong side of it for over a decade professionally.

But Amber Heard is trasnparently bad news. She has sociopath written all over her. Angelina 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 87April 12, 2019 2:39 PM

R85, that's another indicator of the truth of this situation. She knew what the drugs and drink were changing him.

If you're in the middle of something like this, no matter how much you may love that person, leave now. It will not get better as long as they keep drugging and drinking. The only hope to mend and heal a relationship that has descended into this chaos is for both parties to soberly address their issues and how they affected the situation.

She has. He has not.

by Anonymousreply 88April 12, 2019 2:39 PM

Say what you will about Depp. I'd say he's been on the wrong side of it for over a decade professionally.

But Amber Heard is transparently bad news. She has sociopath written all over her. Angelina 2.0.

I had to repost that. It was hideous.

by Anonymousreply 89April 12, 2019 2:41 PM

As a follow up to R79, of course he's the one that hasn't moved on. He was (and probably is) in love with her. Does anyone actually believe that she was even into him? Thus, you make the point: she was using him for publicity. And her motive today would be to further make herself the victim, upping her cred.

He asked for it by bringing this into the system. But it's obvious that she used him to further her career.

Even her defenders implicitly understand this, as you make clear: she is not (and never was) into him. She is a prototype sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 90April 12, 2019 2:53 PM

He was creepy obsessed with her. Obviously still is.

by Anonymousreply 91April 12, 2019 2:57 PM

I have known lots of addicts in my day.

The truth is many have shit personalities long before addiction enters the picture.

by Anonymousreply 92April 12, 2019 2:59 PM

And she was never into him, R91. A rotten pairing from both sides.

by Anonymousreply 93April 12, 2019 2:59 PM

[quote] And she was never into him

Clearly, that's why she married him.

Moron.

by Anonymousreply 94April 12, 2019 3:00 PM

Yes, no man has ever had a Trophy Wife, R94. Brilliant observation: literally every marriage in history has occured because the two parties loved each other. I mean, why else?

Hilarious post.

by Anonymousreply 95April 12, 2019 3:02 PM

[quote]a violent, three-day MDMA bender.

THIS NEVER HAPPENED.

by Anonymousreply 96April 12, 2019 3:02 PM

[quote]violent, three-day MDMA bender.

He was obviously doing it wrong.

by Anonymousreply 97April 12, 2019 3:04 PM

He's from Kentucky, right? Sounds about accurate.

by Anonymousreply 98April 12, 2019 3:15 PM

Just because johnny depp use to be hot does not mean he can't be an abuser. This is the guy who use to be a mess in the 90s, trashing hotels and getting arrested. Celeb worshippers are something else. Abuser defenders are the worst and they are probably victims of abuse themselves. There is that old saying once a drunk always a drunk. In johnny case, once an addict always an addict. The next woman will also get a beat down until he is willing to get the help he really needs.

by Anonymousreply 99April 12, 2019 3:23 PM

She claimed to be an Ayn Randian self-sufficient strong personality. "I've never needed anyone but myself. she claimed.

She screwed Peter Berg to get out of Texas and into Hollywood. Oh and claims to be a lesbian. What strange cover story.

She's a sociopath and he was a juicy mark. Gave 7 million away? She probably siphoned 10 away while he in his stupor.

What a story and it's going on.

by Anonymousreply 100April 12, 2019 3:24 PM

R62 "Bi-sexual", or just a slutty psycho bitch.

by Anonymousreply 101April 12, 2019 3:25 PM

r99, one doesn't have to support either Depp or Heard. He probably beat her, but I suspect she abused him in many ways, including physically, as well. She also is clearly a gold digger. When those celeb photo hacks took place, I remember hers featured intimate photos with other women. Perhaps this helped to send Depp into his tailspin, as she was supposedly with him at the time.

She is a toxic user. A typical Hollywood whore (and I include men in that category), who would fuck anyone to get to the top. She has notably improved her Q rating after marrying him.

He is a pathetic mess.

Between the two of them, I see her as far more calculated and dangerous. That can be a compliment, but in this case it's also an indictment: Depp looks like he's ready for the funny farm at this point, and I would bet that a majority of that comes from his time with Heard.

by Anonymousreply 102April 12, 2019 3:37 PM

Randians are sociopaths, R100. And Heard is bi, as most women are. Her bisexuality is weaponized: I'd bet that she's telling the truth on the "lesbian" front, in that she prefers sex with women, and mostly has sex with men as a career move.

by Anonymousreply 103April 12, 2019 3:39 PM

'Depp looks like he's ready for the funny farm at this point, and I would bet that a majority of that comes from his time with Heard."

I would bet that a majority of that comes from his decades long use of drugs and alcohol, combined with his inability to accept his aging as well as his loss of professional status.

by Anonymousreply 104April 12, 2019 3:43 PM

Maybe. But look at Heard, R104. She comes into his life and -- poof -- the spiral is near-instant. And his biggest emotional problem at this momenty clearly continues to be this woman. Even without Depp, Heard is very clearly a grifter and sexual sociopath when it comes to rich and famous men. As obvious as his problems are her inherent nature is just as easily seen.

by Anonymousreply 105April 12, 2019 3:47 PM

So she claims he physically abused her before they married, and she married him anyway? Sounds very fishy!

by Anonymousreply 106April 12, 2019 4:00 PM

R105: Heard may be as big of an asshole as he is but there's no need to Yoko Ono her. Depp has a history of violence, even "accidentally" shot one of his girlfriends, worshipped Hunter Thompson, a known wife beater, and never has had the intelligence and self awareness to take accountability for his own actions. He is and always has been an uneducated hick, good looking when young, marginally talented and just very very lucky.

by Anonymousreply 107April 12, 2019 4:15 PM

Vindictive ? Depp is suing ..she needs to defend herself.

by Anonymousreply 108April 12, 2019 4:29 PM

How about a new thread on Angelina 2.0?

by Anonymousreply 109April 12, 2019 4:36 PM

LOL at the poster/posters blaming Heard for Deep's drug abuse and spiral. He was a drunk mess years BEFORE they hooked up, he could get away with it because he was still pretty and made a lot of people, a lot of money.

The guy's BF with shitstain Marilyn Manson, for fuckssake.

They are BOTH assholes but blaming her for him being a useless, fug, mess who is obsessed with her is ridiculous. He'd have done fine with capping his hideous looking teeth, showering a few times a week and making a decent movie or two a year. And, ignoring his useless twat of an ex-wife.

by Anonymousreply 110April 12, 2019 4:43 PM

Jennifer homewrecker Anus-ton is more psycho than Angie ever was. Why do you think Brad left her for Angie in the first place? Eventually, he’ll remember why and leave again.

by Anonymousreply 111April 12, 2019 4:46 PM

R27 - I beg to differ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112April 12, 2019 4:50 PM

Amber Heard is a grifting sociopathic liar. Winona, Kate and Vanessa and his children have all said he was never the least bit violent. Sorry stupid bitch, we don't believe you.

by Anonymousreply 113April 12, 2019 5:00 PM

To them maybe.

by Anonymousreply 114April 12, 2019 5:01 PM

He wanted a young, gorgeous blonde wife and she wanted the exposure and the cachet. They mutually used each other and are both likely gay. Remember what Lorelei Lee said to her fiance's father when he accused her of wanting to marry for money? "Isn't a man being rich like a girl being pretty? You may not marry a girl because she's pretty, but my goodness...doesn't it help?"

Having said that, I will confess here that I was a very awful alcoholic for quite some time. The older I got, the worse the effect booze it had on me. And I became physically, verbally, and psychologically abusive. Violent. Would go into some kind of psychotic breaks when I drank, thinking that my dear partner was conspiring, lying, using me, you name it. I don't even want to go into details of how I behaved when I was fucked up, because the shame is great. And in the morning, I would remember almost nothing, and be contrite and try to "make it up to him." If I had added drugs into the equation as I drank...the thought alone makes my blood freeze and my stomach flip.

I received intense treatment and haven't touched alcohol since. Johnny Depp is an aging prima donna surrounded by sycophants and a horrific drug and alcohol addict. As time has gone on, the effects of his substance use have worsened with age. While she may exaggerate some claims, and is no saint, I believe he went utterly mental and violent when fucked up, and then acted like the Johnny we all think he is the next morning. Those of you calling her a cunt and liar can suck your own dicks.

by Anonymousreply 115April 12, 2019 5:03 PM

Some ppl on this thread are as dumb as JD. HE is the one who dredged all this stuff back up, classic behavior of a controlling abuser. Her movie grossed more than any of his movies ever did, probably hurt his ego, poor man baby boo hoo

by Anonymousreply 116April 12, 2019 6:27 PM

She is a SUCCUBUS. Also drove Elon Musk bonkers.

by Anonymousreply 117April 13, 2019 10:43 AM

^^^ He didn't start off bonkers?

by Anonymousreply 118April 13, 2019 1:41 PM

He started out as young Howard Hughes. He was still in that phase when he hooked up with her. After Heard, he's now in his old Howard Hughes phase.

by Anonymousreply 119April 13, 2019 1:43 PM

He’s worse off than I imagined. I mean WAY worse.

I always believed he abused her, and I believe everything she says. I also believe that she cared about him, or maybe even loved him enough to marry him. The money and connections were great, but if she’s such a conniving cunt, she could have and would have married some rich billionaire without the booze and drugs. Not saying she didn’t want money, but I believe she wanted connections more.

All of that said, he is a fucking fool for putting himself in a situation where he drudged this up again.

I had someone in my life once that had many of JD’s tendencies to blackout, and apologize profusely, while claiming that the drunk version of him was really him. It was him, alright, and I never want to see or speak to him again, even now, that he is sober. Because you see, nothing has changed. He now an asshole without a plausible excuse for being an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 120April 13, 2019 5:01 PM

There were also texts with nurses, depp was on meds or given meds for something...I wonder what? I didn't read the whole article, just read the texts.

by Anonymousreply 121April 13, 2019 9:57 PM

I like Heard a lot. She took a ton of shit from him & then was like *nope*. He's a child and an alcoholic. If he hadn't overplayed his have with the 50 million dollar defamation suit - she wouldn't have hit back. No, he's an asshole who can't own up to his own bad behaviour. Typical untreated addict - it's always someone elses fault.

by Anonymousreply 122April 13, 2019 11:00 PM

LOL @ the Heard trolls on here. Yeah, she "loved" him. Right. She is one of the most transparent users in modern Hollywood, which is really fucking saying something.

And she would be much more likely to be into Depp -- for career purposes -- than a semi-anonymous billionaire (assuming such a person would even want to marry her, which is a strange assumption that only a shill or Heard herself could come up with). Depp's media profile, moreso than his money, is what Heard used him for. Be logical.

by Anonymousreply 123April 14, 2019 8:48 AM

Depp is Angelina 2.0 - he's A SUCCUBUS.

by Anonymousreply 124April 14, 2019 9:04 AM

Incoherent reply @r124. A male succubus is an incubus, and there's no evidence of Depp being Amber Heard-like. Whereas there is a mountain of evidence, starting with Depp and Musk, of Heard's nature as a sociopathic user of powerful men for Q rating.

by Anonymousreply 125April 14, 2019 9:07 AM

Y'all are insane R125. I was just making fun of your misogynist rantings and your MANY incoherent posts. You've posted enough lies and distortions about Amber Heard already. No one agrees with you. Don't engage me again.

by Anonymousreply 126April 14, 2019 9:11 AM

Yes, what brilliance. You made fun of me by exposing yourself as a dullard that is too illiterate to even use the right word.

You sound quite triggered, dear. Women can never do any wrong, right? This bitch is a massive user. And she is not going to sleep with a pathetic lesbian that defends her on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 127April 14, 2019 9:14 AM

Typical lezzie, btw. Anyone that says something unflattering about a female celeb she lusts after is "insane", as passive-aggressive dimestore psychological attacks are supposed to change the obvious evidence of Amber Heard's gold digging nature.

Are you the same poster that keeps saying Amber Heard "loved" Depp, R126? Or that she could have, easily, "married a billionaire"? As if some no-name billionaire would automatically help her Q rating, which is what this famewhore is really after.

Notice that you can't debate the evidence, at all. Instead you're just pissed that someone is noting Heard's nature.

by Anonymousreply 128April 14, 2019 9:19 AM

R125 is also stinking up the Lesbians In Hollywood and Starwars threads. Once you hit ignore on them it becomes obvious they’re a woman hating fan boy posing as a DL regular. Somewhat unhinged and rather sad. I refuse to respond directly to them because I know it kills. They tried to insult me by saying I was a Gloria Allred fan, unfortunately I’m not American so had to google who she is. Not a terribly effective insult. I’ve been on DL since before Obama was elected and this might well be the most pathetic loser I’ve stumbled across.

Brie Larson (I know how much those two words triggers you)

by Anonymousreply 129April 14, 2019 10:26 AM

Yes, dear. The insult only counts if *you* get it. What a typical fish: the world revolbves around me, and if I'm too ignorant to get the joke, well, then the joke doesn't count.

Thanks for summing up your personality. And I'm clearly getting to you, as you have to whiiinnnee. Great work, R129.

by Anonymousreply 130April 14, 2019 11:10 AM

BTW, R129, TROLL-dar tells me that this is you:

"I’m gonna go ahead and guess you’re not into ladies full stop? Are you a gay man or an angry incel?But you’re soooo right, actors should only be really really good looking ( by your standards) because that is most important above all else. There feet should be perfection, it’s imperative to any role. Now go ahead and post a photo and your CV so we can decide who should play you in your life story. I’m sure it’s fascinating.

—Brie’s Oscar"

Not crazed or anything. Are you Brie, or a crazed stalker dyke?

by Anonymousreply 131April 14, 2019 11:47 AM

[quote] She comes into his life and -- poof -- the spiral is near-instant. And his biggest emotional problem at this momenty clearly continues to be this woman. Even without Depp, Heard is very clearly a grifter and sexual sociopath when it comes to rich and famous men. As obvious as his problems are her inherent nature is just as easily seen.

Before he was involved with her, around 2011, he looked good. But during the relationship and after, he looked like hell. Maybe he's suffering from mid-life crisis and dealing with the loss of his beauty (plus his alcoholism) but getting involved with her put him in a downward spiral-- fast.

Heard never looked like she was into him, she would give interviews where she would announce how independent she was from him. Heard never spoke this way with her girlfriend and she was with her for 4 years and seemed happier with her. It was a tragic mistake for Depp to get involved with a lesbian-- which she is---who was never into him in the first place. This woman has been seen with a lot of men but if you notice, they don't last long. She is clearly using them for her career or money, not out of real love.. She should be honest and go back to women where she seemed happiest, otherwise she's making everyone around her unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 132April 14, 2019 12:15 PM

She's not going to be honest. Powerful men will pursue her as long as she's hot. And she has the eye for what sells in the press.

I really do compliment her. Most whores, men and women alike, in this town would fuck anyone and some things to get ahead. She's better at it than most. Her real talent is control; she always appears to have it over whatever guy, no matter how high profile or powerful, she comes in contact with. It's easy for her to keep control because 1) she doesn't really care about any of them and 2) the combination of her looks, personality and general je ne sais quoi means that the men appear to become lovesick idiots shortly after they "get" her. She is fantastic at convincing them that she has something that no other woman has.

Outside Brad Pitt, even Angelina had trouble with that. She is impressively sociopathic.

by Anonymousreply 133April 14, 2019 12:22 PM

That's Heard's only talent. At least Angelina is a good actress.

by Anonymousreply 134April 14, 2019 12:37 PM

The Dealer: There is a drug dealer in LA who I have written about in the past. He charges double and sometimes triple what a regular dealer would charge, simply because he knows celebrities are not going out to compare prices. They want someone they can trust and honestly, most of them have no idea how much what they are buying is supposed to cost. This dealer makes nearly $10M a year profit and really has no fear of ever getting busted by the law. However, there is one thing he does fear and he is spreading the word to his clients about that fear and they are starting to get involved. There is currently a lawsuit out there that involves two very high profile people. One is an A list actor and the other is an A- list actress. The A- list actress is by far the best client the dealer has. Not so far as her personal use goes, but for the sheer volume of people she has introduced to the dealer. Nearly 75% of his business came through her referrals. One of those referrals is a celebrity CEO who will most assuredly be brought into this lawsuit at some point. There will be questions about drug use. Once that happens, the dealer knows it is highly likely that his name will be brought up. This is a civil trial, and not criminal, however our dealer knows he will then probably be asked to give a deposition and he won't be able to answer the questions without leaving himself open to criminal charges down the road. Our actress will probably be asked about drugs and certain names will come up. The dealer is warning those people to get involved now. They include studio executives, several A/A- list closeted actresses, married actors who have "partied" with the actress. All of these people are now starting to put pressure on the two people involved in the suit to drop it all because they could bring down a house of cards that will send a lot of careers and lives down a hole. Johnny Depp/Amber Heard/Elon Musk

by Anonymousreply 135April 14, 2019 1:05 PM

Belated credit to CDAN @ r135

by Anonymousreply 136April 14, 2019 1:06 PM

Amber Heard had plenty of options. She should have walked out the first time the drunk and high Depp beat her. Nobody with an ounce of self protection sticks around a violent addict. I don't believe most of the horror show above because nobody would stick around for that. Maybe, MAYBE, for a second round. On a bad bet. But 2 strikes and you know you are dealing with a monster.

by Anonymousreply 137April 14, 2019 1:11 PM

MDMA? So retro!

by Anonymousreply 138April 14, 2019 1:16 PM

She's a grifting whore.

by Anonymousreply 139April 14, 2019 1:24 PM

R135 Amber Heard isn't an A- list actress.

by Anonymousreply 140April 14, 2019 3:00 PM

Amber Heard someone say these things and just repeated them.

by Anonymousreply 141April 14, 2019 3:10 PM

Trash. Both of them. Heard is Jussie-ing her way to a career and Depp is a washed up idiot with too much time and money

by Anonymousreply 142April 14, 2019 3:58 PM

[quote]"He would become a totally different person..."

Typical Gemini.

by Anonymousreply 143April 14, 2019 4:14 PM

If there were witnesses during the plane incident, then they will be brought in to testify. I imagine the crew member(s) that he allegedly assaulted on his movie set(s) can also be called in.

Depp is a dumb motherfucker to open this can of worms. Just how broke is he?

by Anonymousreply 144April 14, 2019 4:58 PM

He can be all you want, drunk, drug addict, and she can still be lying. This come up right after he sue her. Yeah, kind of convenient to remember now. I believe more his previous couples more.

by Anonymousreply 145April 14, 2019 5:09 PM

[quote]Yeah, kind of convenient to remember now.

Just because she hasn't given details before publicly doesn't mean she had forgotten them. Heard can be the biggest cunt that ever cunted, but that doesn't mean Depp isn't/wasn't an abusive piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 146April 14, 2019 5:17 PM

[quote] Depp has strong Cherokee ethnicity mixed in (very obvious in his looks).

No he doesn’t.

All he needs to do is get a DNA test to prove his claims of native ancestry, but he won’t do it.

by Anonymousreply 147April 14, 2019 6:04 PM

I actually think Depp might be suffering from wet brain/alcoholic dementia

by Anonymousreply 148April 14, 2019 6:05 PM

Yeah, decades of heavy drinking and hard drugs are going to result in harsh mental effects, for sure. A fried brain probably has a lot to do with his reckless spending, too.

by Anonymousreply 149April 14, 2019 6:12 PM

Bingo, R148. I have thought this for quite some time now . Also known as Wernicke- Korsakoff's Syndrome. Interesting symptom noted:

"Fabricating stories to account for memory gaps"

I think his former management team would agree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150April 14, 2019 6:14 PM

Anyone who read the Rolling Stone interview he did knows he is not well wrapped

by Anonymousreply 151April 14, 2019 6:25 PM

Did Depp have something to do with the disappearance of Anthony Fox?

by Anonymousreply 152April 14, 2019 6:28 PM

Depp has a very private island where he has indulged in very evil things. Amber Heard is an ethereal girl, she is not the sociopath in this mess. How very stupid and addled of Depp to blame her for his moral and financial decay. His life is on his face and he's now opened their private divorce proceedings to public scrutiny. What Depp has done to women and children is not ready for public consumption. Amber tried to help him, believe it or not. He's done in his life and career. When the dick no longer works and he's too ugly and dysfunctional to attract quality women anymore, blame the one that safely got away. Amber played the end of their marriage with some nobility of spirit. Depp is a late stage addict who's been enabled by everyone for 30 years. She's lucky to have survived. As it turns out, Amber Heard is a modern chick - very beautiful and much admired.

by Anonymousreply 153April 15, 2019 12:24 AM

r151, I just read that article earlier, after seeing it mentioned here. What a hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 154April 15, 2019 12:34 AM

[quote]Amber played the end of their marriage with some nobility of spirit.

My fucking sides...

R153 is either a topnotch sarcastic dry bitchy wit, one of Amber's ex gfs or Amber herself

by Anonymousreply 155April 15, 2019 4:31 AM

Yes, the decades of drug and booze abuse has affected his brain. I know many like this...they make poor judgements, don't remember and deny anything bad they have done and they will NOT admit they have a problem.

They don't want to be normal because normal is "boring".

by Anonymousreply 156April 15, 2019 4:37 AM

I’ve been hearing about Depp’s ED issues since Kate Moss.

Never get involved with a guy who starts experiencing ED at a young age, due to drugs and booze. They are mean, and filled with rage. And they will most definitely blame you instead of their alcoholism and addiction, for their limp dick, and will do the same shit Johnny did to all of his exes, starting with Winona.

He’s been doing this shit forever. This is Johnny Depp.

And I find it extra priceless that he gave Amber shit for doing a film that he thought was “beneath” her. Isn’t this the same dude who had shown that he had genuine talent, yet spent well over a decade dressing up like a pirate while he drank? What a typical, hypocritical asshole abuser. They give you major shit, yet do the exact same thing that they give you major shit about.

by Anonymousreply 157April 15, 2019 5:35 PM

How does a self-admitted lesbian get so many men? And they're always rich men. Has she ever fucked a poor man? Or at least one that doesn't have millions of dollars in the bank? She's a gold digging hoe. I don't mind her as an actress but I don't trust her as far as I can shit.

by Anonymousreply 158April 15, 2019 5:38 PM

R158, she barely, if ever, fucked Johnny, I’ll tell you that much. And it looks like her girlfriends aren’t rich, so there goes the gold digger theory.

Now that being said, I cannot for the life of me, understand why she married Depp. The girl is drop dead gorgeous, and could have married anyone with money.

And I used to actually defend this creep. I thought that he had drug and alcohol problems, and could actually turn it around. But this lawsuit proves that Johnny is beyond the point of no return. What a fucking idiot.

He’s DONE. Over. No one will ever come near him again.

by Anonymousreply 159April 15, 2019 5:56 PM

R159 She's a gold digger in that she hooks up with very rich men (Johnny Depp, Elon Musk etc) while keeping her broke girlfriends shacked up in the guest house. She uses men for money and women for pussy.

by Anonymousreply 160April 15, 2019 5:58 PM

Well, if men marry/date her knowing she prefers women, then that's on them.

Maybe Depp and Musk found it a challenge and an ego boost to bed a lesbian. Or, maybe they are gay/bi themselves.

by Anonymousreply 161April 15, 2019 6:26 PM

Why would Heard have sex with some poor dude, matter, in regards to the abuse allegations? Is Johnny having sex with fatties? With women his own age? No?

by Anonymousreply 162April 15, 2019 6:56 PM

R162 Plenty of rich actors fuck waitresses. Matt Damon even married one.

by Anonymousreply 163April 15, 2019 6:58 PM

I;m quite sure he beat Winona. She's a mentally ill mess which is probably why she's covering up his abusive behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 164April 16, 2019 1:36 AM

That dyke deserved whatever she got. Dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 165April 16, 2019 1:52 AM

R163 better yet, Damon married a bartender/stripper who already had a kid, and who wasn't even all that attractive.

But maybe he didn't want the drama of a Hollywood relationship, so he married someone he knew would fully appreciate him and not get "uppity." The same reason Trump married a struggling Eastern European callgirl.

Even middle class non-famous Western guys who aren't rich do something similar (in their case, they import mail-order brides from the 3rd world).

by Anonymousreply 166April 16, 2019 1:53 AM

I learned about wet brain from this thread. This knowledge is very helpful to me on a personal level.

If that's his issue, dude needs a sheltered living environment with support staff.

by Anonymousreply 167April 16, 2019 2:41 AM

Lord you fool R167. Do some more research. "Wet brain" or alcoholic dementia is not a new thing. Wernicke's Korsakoff is more specific. Regardless, it's one of the few forms of dementia that is sometimes reversible. Demented people are seldom aware that they are, no matter the causation. Wet brain people can be helped. It can happen overnight but it never happens to a non alcoholic. Depp will never enter any treatment or safe environment. Many people do - but he's not the type. He'll die from drinking, drugs and his "rebellious" heroes. A very creep bunch in the end.

A non conformist can also be a clean liver and great artist. Depp is neither. A lifestyle of denial. Heard must pity him at this point. She's going to have to tell more of their story to nail his career shut. She didn't volunteer. He is forcing her. His lawyers are happy to advise him not to pursue this AND take his money. He would be sad if he hadn't hurt so many people. Dude has kids and fans and a franchise. He's not concerned with wet brain. He will live himself to death.

by Anonymousreply 168April 16, 2019 3:11 AM

It's just the way he is, the doesn't believe in being normal, his friends are all weird and fucking crazy. For example, Hunter S. Thompson, Shane McGowan, 2 major fuck ups who come to mind. He aspires to be like them. Living hard and fast, he doesn't want long boring life.

The problem is what is the point, you don't even remember half the shit you have done or experienced. His brain is fucked, probably full of holes...

by Anonymousreply 169April 16, 2019 3:21 AM

Any woman with the financial safety net and support network AH has who claims long-running abuse and stayed with her "abuser" is either a liar or a masochist. And since there is no financial benefit in being a masochist, what does she seem to be? I hope he finishes her.

by Anonymousreply 170April 16, 2019 3:30 AM

[quote]Maybe Depp and Musk found it a challenge and an ego boost to bed a lesbian.

Bingo. They think they’re so irresistible, they “converted” her. Dumbasses.

by Anonymousreply 171April 16, 2019 3:36 AM

They are having threesomes, 2 females and 1 man. That's why she is with men.

by Anonymousreply 172April 16, 2019 3:59 AM

R168 is right.

Johnny’s finished. And it’s a shame, because had he gotten help, he could have turned this around. But it’s obvious that he doesn’t give a shit about himself any longer. The children he has don’t seem to be motivation for him to seek help. Which isn’t surprising, because when you’re pissed three sheets to the wind 24/7/365, nothing else matters, even kids.

I finally read his Rolling Stone interview. The guy is so out of touch, it’s unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 173April 16, 2019 3:59 AM

I posted this on another thread but brought it over here.

I met Johnny Depp thru Sean Penn and worked w/both. I don't believe Amber Heard's allegations. Johnny was gentle and very down to earth.

Years later, Johnny's mom was dying. Yes, he was drinking and drugging. Have you experienced the pain of your mother dying? I have.

But Amber used and provoked Johnny. Johnny's kids didn't attend the wedding. Johnny's kids and mom barred Amber from the hospital room when Johnny's mom was about to take off. johnny's mom said that Amber didn't treat her son right. Amber served divorce papers the day of Johnny's mother's funeral.

I can believe that Johnny threw bottles and smashed phones but hit a woman? No.

Amber is a grifter. She uses men. Her partner is and will always be Tasya van Ree. Amber ropes men in to support her, advance her career and pay for Tasya's photography.

Come on, who would want to have sex with greasy Vito Schnabel? Elon Musk?

Johnny's career isn't over. He's still the same guy who played Gilbert Grape.

imo

by Anonymousreply 174April 16, 2019 7:34 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175April 16, 2019 9:16 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176April 16, 2019 9:16 AM

Johnny's career isn't over because of this whore. People like him.

by Anonymousreply 177April 16, 2019 9:23 AM

I love the idea from the militant, deluded Heard comntingent that Depp is somehow lacking in talent compared to her. Is she really known for her acting ability? Depp has fallen, and fallen hard, but even with that as a consideration, he remains a bettter onscreen talent than this slutty dyke.

by Anonymousreply 178April 16, 2019 3:28 PM

Johnny Depp seems to have quite an inept and blundering team of lawyers and advisors, who don't know when to stop litigating.

by Anonymousreply 179April 16, 2019 3:48 PM

R174, you knew Johnny when he was SOBER. big difference. I know many people who are normal, nice and gentle but when they start drinking, they become a different person, they become aggressive, verbally and physical and violent. Any little thing will set them off. She doesn't have to set him off or provoke him in any way. Anyone can say something, comment innocently on a topic and he will take it the wrong way and just go off. I've seen it so many times.

She has to do what is right for her, serving him divorce papers when his mother died is unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 180April 16, 2019 4:00 PM

I believe her, but I'm not a friend or a fan. It was a dumb legal move by Depp and he engineered his own demise with it.

Good riddance to bad trash.

by Anonymousreply 181April 16, 2019 4:08 PM

Marrying a man she didn't love, or even cafre about, however, and torturing him psychologically, was very convenient for Amber's (previously) mediocre career, wasn't it, R180? Depp may be a drug user, but there is no more obvious sociopathic user than Amber Heard in Hollywood right now.

by Anonymousreply 182April 16, 2019 4:11 PM

They both asked for it and deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 183April 16, 2019 4:12 PM

Johnny thinks he's a combo of Keith Richards and a 60's beat writer. In reality he's a complete cliche: a bloated drunk who wasted his talent and looks.

by Anonymousreply 184April 16, 2019 4:13 PM

And Heard is the cliche of the slutty lipstick lesbian famewhore, willing to suck any cock to get on the A-list.

by Anonymousreply 185April 16, 2019 4:19 PM

That leaves us with one option R181: you are Heard. No one other than a PR shill, a desperate, lusty dyke/Heard fangirl, current lesbian lover or Heard herself would side with this witch.

by Anonymousreply 186April 16, 2019 4:29 PM

[quote] Johnny thinks he's a combo of Keith Richards and a 60's beat writer. In reality he's a complete cliche: a bloated drunk who wasted his talent and looks.

"Wasted his talent and looks?"

He's almost 60. His career has spanned 30 years. During which he has worked constantly. He's been able to pick and choose his projects and he became tremendously wealthy while doing so.

by Anonymousreply 187April 16, 2019 4:37 PM

He also became tremendously crazy and tremendously financially irresponsible along the way r187. He has wasted tons of $ on lawsuits and bad deals and as a result has very little liquid assets, and has had to liquidate others.

He'e not in Nic Cage territory quite yet but getting there. Read then re-read the Rolling Stone piece from last year, and tell us if you think that's someone who has their life organized and in good shape.

by Anonymousreply 188April 16, 2019 4:41 PM

How much did he spend a month on wine again? Those figures and other expenditures came out last year and they were stunning...

Yes, he made a lot of money but wasted most of it.

oh well, you can't take it with you anyways...

by Anonymousreply 189April 16, 2019 4:54 PM

Oh please, Amber is dime a dozen in Hollywood. Most women and all whores would have done what she did-- put out and marry for fame, fortune and opportunities.

by Anonymousreply 190April 16, 2019 4:56 PM

R187 - Keanu Reeves is Depp's age & his career/looks are in tip top shape. Johnny is a joke. The gold teeth, the eyeliner and 30K a month on wine. He's the Mike Tyson of the acting world.

by Anonymousreply 191April 16, 2019 4:57 PM

Yeah, "wine"

by Anonymousreply 192April 16, 2019 4:57 PM

R189, Heard supposedly hooked Depp (and Musk) on some expensive drugs. By the looks of Depp's face, his wallet, and Musk's last board meeting, I believe the story. The bitch is bad news.

by Anonymousreply 193April 16, 2019 5:00 PM

He spends 2 million a month!

Here are a few things that constitute Depp’s monthly bills, according to the lawsuit:

$30,000 on wine

$300,000 on staff, including 40 full-time employees

$150,000 on security for himself and his family

$200,000 for a private jet

But the actor has also been know to splurge big.

According to TMG, Depp spent more than $75 million to buy and furnish 14 residences, including an entire village in France. Depp is now trying to unload the town, which features a church, a restaurant and several houses, for $63 million.

Depp also purchased an entire chain of islands in the Bahamas for $3.6 million in 2004. Three years later, he closed on five separate penthouses in the same Los Angeles building for a collective $7.2 million. He put those properties back on the market in 2016 for $12.78 million.

However, one of Depp’s craziest purchases proves even more impractical than a French village. To fulfill a final wish of his late friend, writer and journalist Hunter S. Thompson, who died in 2005, Depp spent $3 million to blast Thompson’s ashes from a custom-built canon. The affair also included fireworks, live music and a host of celebrity guests.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194April 16, 2019 5:13 PM

And all of that is still relatively sane when compared to the awful, soul-crushing mistake of marrying megawhore, slutface, succubus Amber Heard, R194.

by Anonymousreply 195April 16, 2019 5:15 PM

It's Johnny's money- let him spend it any way he wants. Last I heard, there have been no BKs unlike our current president.

by Anonymousreply 196April 16, 2019 5:26 PM

Jfc 168, reading comprehension issues? I said the concept was new to me. You attack me because I learned something on this thread. Fuck you

by Anonymousreply 197April 16, 2019 5:33 PM

That's the angry Heard PR shill, R197. It may be Amber herself.

by Anonymousreply 198April 16, 2019 5:35 PM

Since Amber is really more into a women than men, that makes her a dyke. Dykes beat their partners. I believe Depp, when I think of it that way.

Either way, she is a gold digging whore that used him and abused him emotionally. Don't marry a guy that is clearly in love with you when you feel nothing but contempt and hatred for him (and probably men in general). And since she didn't care for him, why did she stay with him through all the "abuse"? The question answers itself: Q rating.

by Anonymousreply 199April 16, 2019 5:38 PM

Poor, poor, POOR Johnny Depp! All the wannabe slutty cocksucking whores on here, with ice cream cartons balanced on their guts, are blaming her for his own retarded behaviour? And his Kentucky trash mother saying "That girl is bad news" or whatever is rich, considering she used to beat the shit out of her own children. Abuse begets abuse, and Johnny Depp is hillbilly trash, right down to his moonshine and missing teeth.

by Anonymousreply 200April 16, 2019 5:45 PM

No one would even talk about this C-lits cunt without Johnny's interest, R200. No one cared about her before she hooked up with him, and showed herself to be some kind of supreme sociopathic slut. She so clearly benefitted from this relationship...

by Anonymousreply 201April 16, 2019 5:47 PM

Johnny Depp is a stupid cunt but I think he's a very good friend. He spent 3 million bucks for his friend's funeral.

10% is good 90% is rotten.

You can't change a person if they don't think they have a problem and he loves having this "reputation" like his idol Keith Richards.

by Anonymousreply 202April 16, 2019 5:47 PM

Why did he and Pradis divorce?

by Anonymousreply 203April 16, 2019 5:49 PM

Why is R200, likely Amber Heard, complaining about slutty cocksucking whores? That's about like OJ complaining about murder.

by Anonymousreply 204April 16, 2019 5:54 PM

R203 They were never married.

by Anonymousreply 205April 16, 2019 6:31 PM

Ah, ok. Sorry, R205.

I wasn't sure if it ended with Pradis because he and Heard had started messing around or things had just petered out.

by Anonymousreply 206April 16, 2019 6:48 PM

Where did all these stupid whores who can't even spell 'Paradis' come from?

by Anonymousreply 207April 16, 2019 7:04 PM

R200 here. You all LOVE to brag about rimming, fucking strangers in motel rooms, orgies, sucking dicks, being whores, posting gaping assholes and porn gifs, yet you call her a slut and a cocking sucking whore as if it's an insult. You only wish you were one. All that digested Taco Bell would come sliding out of your cobwebbed rectums if anyone so much as got near them.

And all of you, every last one of you, would marry a disgusting-looking, impotent, drug- and alcohol-addicted sleazebag like Depp, or even a woman, with several hundreds of millions of dollars in the bank, especially if you thought it would give you a career boost. So wipe the taco grease on your shirt, crack your knuckles, and please type out an infuriated, unoriginal comeback.

by Anonymousreply 208April 16, 2019 7:19 PM

r208, you're quite the cunt.

Marry me!

by Anonymousreply 209April 16, 2019 7:26 PM

Why are there homophobes polluting this thread?

by Anonymousreply 210April 16, 2019 7:50 PM

[quote] Heard supposedly hooked Depp (and Musk) on some expensive drugs. By the looks of Depp's face, his wallet, and Musk's last board meeting,

They've really fallen on hard times since they got involved with her. WTF. Anyway, she is slowly losing her looks.

by Anonymousreply 211April 16, 2019 7:54 PM

Sorry, bitches, but you can't defend your fucked up hero, Johny in Debt, by calling his ex' names. That's not what the law looks at. Now the deposition, that's what interests them. Does she have the receipts? Ummmm, yeah. So he's toast.

Whatever she is, we now know he's an abusive piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 212April 16, 2019 7:56 PM

I've heard sufficient about Heard and Depp for the rest of my life. They could both disappear, there will be nothing new from either of them, forever. They are both bankrupt artists. It's sad. Amber hardly even made it to artist status. Depp was once a fine actor. They are both polluted oxygen wasters. I feel bad for Depp's kids.

by Anonymousreply 213April 16, 2019 7:57 PM

Lily Rose? Bwhahahahahaha

No, don't feel sorry for them at all. Still lots of money and influence in that crew.

What I'll never forgive the fucker for is how he murdered River. Motherfucker was the one gave him the laced drink. He's a demon, a wife beating POS, and a murdering son of a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 214April 16, 2019 8:00 PM

He's over.

by Anonymousreply 215April 16, 2019 8:01 PM

[quote]They've really fallen on hard times since they got involved with her.

Yeah, Depp and Musk lost all agency when they hooked up with Heard. Excuse me while I drop a tear for those pitiful, grown ass rich men.

by Anonymousreply 216April 16, 2019 8:05 PM

Johnny did NOT give River that drink. When that drink made it to the person who ordered it, it was not laced with smack. The smack made it into the drink at the hands of someone else, not Johnny’s.

Also, River had spent several days partying HARD before he walked into the Viper Room.

I remember that night as if it happened yesterday. I’m not trying to defend Depp, because I believe Depp has devolved into a very dark and tragic way of life, but he didn’t pour heroin into River’s drink.

by Anonymousreply 217April 16, 2019 9:37 PM

Ok, R217, I'll say it. John Frusciante. Phoenix wanted, like Depp, to be a rock god. Frusciante was one. I think both Depp and Phoenix wanted to emulate him and developed drug habits. Depp even made a home movie about Frusciante at his worst.

And, I tell you, if Depp had any moral boundaries, he would never have filmed, let alone released the footage.

by Anonymousreply 218April 16, 2019 9:56 PM

Well he was sex on stick for a few years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219April 16, 2019 10:05 PM

[quote] He's no angel but I don't trust her

I didn't either. Until he sued her and now it's come out in depositions that she had a lot of evidence (texts, photos and witnesses) of his abuse and insanity and she kept quiet about it during their divorce - all while the media and his fans were raking her over the coals calling her a liar, a gold digger and every other kind of thing

She actually was saying the very least of what he did to her and what she experienced in order to protect him and let him keep his popularity/image during the divorce. I certainly would NOT have done that

I also said he would come to regret ever suing her because all his secrets will be exposed. And I was right. He ruined his career the day he filed that lawsuit. And that lawsuit is from a controlling abusive asshole who refuses to let his ex go on with her life

by Anonymousreply 220April 16, 2019 10:29 PM

His tale of how he got injured probably doesn't jive with what he told the insurance company. That's insurance fraud. And that shit is against the law

The insurance company I work for has people prosecuted for this every single day. Every hour on the hour

by Anonymousreply 221April 16, 2019 10:33 PM

The dyke is a grifting whore.

by Anonymousreply 222April 17, 2019 12:40 AM

I'm sure Johnny is worried about an insurance company!

by Anonymousreply 223April 17, 2019 2:09 AM

R218, which is precisely why I didn’t want to bring up his name. The fact that Johnny filmed him like that is really fucked up. The guy was killing himself, & it’s just amazing fucking luck that he survived.

That whole scene was really fucked up and dark.

This is for everyone defending Depp: people are complicated. Most people aren’t 100% good, or 100% evil. Almost each and everyone of us falls smack dab in the middle. Some of us lean more into good, some of us lean more into bad. And I personally have no problem entertaining those who lean a bit more into bad, since they’re usually the most interesting and fun of the bunch. But I’m talking about people with passion, wit, and humor. People with talent and creativity. I’m not into spending time with people who beat women, men, kids, or animals.

Johnny has had real and deeply rooted anger issues since he was a teen. He has assaulted people repeatedly, and I promise you that there have been incidents where Johnny has mistreated complete strangers, that did not make the news for multiple ($$$) reasons.

He has a history of violence, and he is unwilling to take responsibility for his actions.

Johnny isn’t just an abusive drunk/addict. When sober, he is also a kind, warm, and thoughtful guy.

This idea that he can only be one thing, is ridiculous.

I was still holding on to a sliver of hope for him before this lawsuit. He came from a violent childhood, & I empathize with that profoundly, because I too, experienced a less than ideal family dynamic as a child. But I don’t punch holes in walls, kick down doors, destroying furniture, throw inanimate objects at others or aimlessly in order to hurt or intimidate, nor do I verbally or emotionally abuse those around me, nor did I do so when under the influence.

The man has a real, and serious fucking problem. Suing his ex, and dragging her through the mud, calling her a whore and a dyke, isn’t going to fix his problem, nor is it going to make him look like a victim.

This isn’t Johnny vs. Amber. This is Johnny vs. Johnny.

by Anonymousreply 224April 17, 2019 3:08 AM

Bravo R224!

by Anonymousreply 225April 17, 2019 3:16 AM

yes, I agree R224, plus, it's one thing when you're doing all that shit when you're in your 20s and 30s. You're fucking over 55 already, it's so fucking embarrassing c'mon! when the fuck you're gonna grow up? I know people like him and they all say "never" when I ask them (about growing up)

by Anonymousreply 226April 17, 2019 3:21 AM

^Um who is that? All I know is that it's not Depp

by Anonymousreply 227April 17, 2019 7:22 AM

Shoulda hit the refresh button before posting.

R227 is meant for R219

by Anonymousreply 228April 17, 2019 7:40 AM

R208 is a deeply vile cunt. It is almost certainly Amber Heard.

by Anonymousreply 229April 17, 2019 12:42 PM

"This is for everyone defending Depp: people are complicated. Most people aren’t 100% good, or 100% evil. "

The same poster, R224, after posting this Dr. Phil-level nonsense, proceeds to blame everything on Depp and nothing on Amber Succubus Heard. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 230April 17, 2019 12:56 PM

R227 It's John Frusciante of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. The film shot in his house was an attempt by a group of his friends to get him off drugs. and save his life. It was a document as to how John was living while on heroin and it's harrowing.

Frusciante got clean and went back to playing with the band in 1998. In 2006, Frusciante left the band of his own accord. He wasn't fired again.

by Anonymousreply 231April 17, 2019 2:33 PM

R230, why does Amber Heard even matter anymore??? They’re divorced! It’s over!

No one gives a shit about who bears x percent of blame or culpability anymore. The woman has moved on, and those who support/supported Johnny, were hoping he had also done the same. I mean FUCK! Haven’t we all been screwed over my an ex at one time or another? This is what happens when you date, fall in love, and eventually break up. I can immediately reference 2 exes who screwed me over and broke my heart, and if I’m honest, which I haven’t any reason not to be, I can tell you right now, that while I haven’t financially screwed an ex over, I have broken a few hearts myself. It’s called life, and by the time you hit 40, it goes both ways, unless you were a secluded hermit, or married for many years without experiencing divorce.

Johnny’s experiences regarding women are not unique. Like the song says: “ Everybody plays the fool. No exceptions to the rule”.

Johnny would do well to forget about this chick, and move the fuck on. Even if she fucked him over, and bears 100% of the responsibility. Why? Because there won’t be any fucking justice. What’s done is done, and you cannot change the past.

Johnny’s inability to move on, points to deeper issues. It displays to the world at large, that Johnny has major emotional issues. It speaks to him not being grounded, and not having healthy coping skills. At 50 plus, this points to entrenched issues with present abuse of drugs and booze. And even though everyone tolerated this shit from him before, the present is not before. We are in an entirely different landscape and his inability to navigate that landscape makes him a huge liability that will not be taken on my cooler heads, aka: the bean counters. The bottom line in any business is cold hard cash, and Johnny is 100% responsible for failing to manage his image correctly, and has now become a liability to those who are decades younger than him, and older than him, who will say, “Fuck no”.

I once compared Johnny to a stick of deodorant on a long lost “Johnny’s collapse is complete” thread. And this is what actors are. They are a fucking product by the time they reach that level of A + visibility, and if Johnny’s sensibilities are frazzled over this, then he signed up for the wrong fucking job. You want to be an artiste? Well, then stick to small theater productions. You want to be Captain Jack Sparrow, and get paid obscene amounts of cash, and subsequently profit within that niche? Well, then keep your shit tight, because no one, not even Johnny, is irreplaceable.

Johnny is what, 54 55, 56? He is an intelligent, well read, and well cultured human being. He is a father, and responsible for the livelihoods of his family, and staff. And yet, here we are, discussing him as if though the prom king got dumped by the prom queen over summer break, and he got kicked out of college, because he exists solely on pizza, beer kegs, and bong hits, and his academic performance plummeted, whilst still pining over the prom queen, who he hasn’t seen in 2 years.

JFC. Give me a fucking break. The man is exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 232April 17, 2019 5:17 PM

I love r224/r232. Do you post in other threads here? Your posting style is familiar. If so, I like your other stuff too. Complete, direct, and straight to the point and heart of the matter.

by Anonymousreply 233April 17, 2019 5:30 PM

[quote]Complete, direct, and straight to the point and heart of the matter.

Exactly. R232's/R224's obsesssive, over-written essays on Amber Heard's innocence are clearly the work of a massive shill for this whore. And the writing is, shall we say, very fishy -- over-emotive and direct in the way that one would expect from a teenage girl's instagram. All in service of telling us that Depp is completely, utterly to blame, even as it incoherently posts sentences about "no one being 100% good or bad".

Of course, that's a wind up. Depp is definitely wrong in r224's addled mind, and Heard is so right that R232 can't be bothered to blame the succubus whore for any of its transparently vile behavior.

Did Amber "fall in love", R232? Is that what she was up to with Depp?

The best part about Heard is that the low point for Jonny's existence is the height of her grifting career. Again: who was she before she hooked up with him?

by Anonymousreply 234April 17, 2019 5:59 PM

[quote]He is an intelligent, well read, and well cultured human being.

Have you ever heard him speak? He's embarrassingly inarticulate in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 235April 17, 2019 6:02 PM

To be fair, R235, R232 is clearly a moron herself.

by Anonymousreply 236April 17, 2019 6:05 PM

That's right, Amber heard, and she's gonna TELL too!

by Anonymousreply 237April 17, 2019 6:08 PM

[quote] No one gives a shit about who bears x percent of blame or culpability anymore.

*same poster proceeds to explain why Depp is 100% at fault, and Heard is blameless. Is this a parody?

by Anonymousreply 238April 17, 2019 6:11 PM

R224 is completely on point. Johnny Depp is his own worst enemy. Unfortunately he'll never realize it as he's surrounded by sycophants.

by Anonymousreply 239April 17, 2019 6:13 PM

It looks like Heard has all her sycophants on DL, R239. Or is she posting this crap herself? Cheap bitch.

by Anonymousreply 240April 17, 2019 6:15 PM

R232 also posted this:

"R158, she barely, if ever, fucked Johnny, I’ll tell you that much. And it looks like her girlfriends aren’t rich, so there goes the gold digger theory.

Now that being said, I cannot for the life of me, understand why she married Depp. The girl is drop dead gorgeous, and could have married anyone with money.

And I used to actually defend this creep. I thought that he had drug and alcohol problems, and could actually turn it around. But this lawsuit proves that Johnny is beyond the point of no return. What a fucking idiot.

He’s DONE. Over. No one will ever come near him again."

Wow. So even-handed, huh? R224 is such a shill that it can't even bring itself to admit that Heard married Depp for Q rating/industry contacts.

by Anonymousreply 241April 17, 2019 6:17 PM

[quote] You want to be Captain Jack Sparrow, and get paid obscene amounts of cash, and subsequently profit within that niche? Well, then keep your shit tight, because no one, not even Johnny, is irreplaceable.

But, on the other hand, Amber could have any billionaire in the world, right R232? What a delicate, unique beauty! As we can see in your own words:

[quote] The girl is drop dead gorgeous, and could have married anyone with money.

My sides. Your posts read like a jilted teenage girl that thinks she's a top relationship columnist. I suppose that's redundant.

by Anonymousreply 242April 17, 2019 6:26 PM

FFS Depp's behavior isn't about Heard anymore. They've been divorced two effing YEARS, he needs to let go and move the fu*k ON. That's what the posters above are basically saying.

Heard is likely a golddigger par excellence and a witch from hell, but NONE of that (if fact) diminishes Depp's full-on responsibility for the total mess he's become, and the messes he ends up in. Stop infantilizing him ffs. He's nearly 60 years old, a successful A-list actor and household name. He needs to GET HIS ACT TOGETHER and stop blaming the sun, moon and sky for his shambolic existence. He can look in the mirror for the blame.

by Anonymousreply 243April 17, 2019 6:51 PM

Is there an old waitress or motel chambermaid nearby?

by Anonymousreply 244April 17, 2019 9:30 PM

R243, that’s exactly what I’ve been trying to convey.

Doesn’t anyone care enough about this man to tell him the truth? WTF is going on here? The man is killing his career over someone who he professes to now despise. Who advises him?

I cannot grasp how he can’t understand that HE has a problem, and her previous issues/problems within their failed marriage is 100% meaningless, mainly because they’re divorced.

by Anonymousreply 245April 17, 2019 9:41 PM

She's a lying bitch, as the security footage appears to show. If true, he has every reason to continue this. She has slandered/libeled him for years. Evidently Miss Heard is the one that has some form of wet brain...if we're being generous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246April 18, 2019 10:53 AM

Funny, Depp's supposed to "get over it". But the same person that demands he do this, r245, can't seem to get over the fact that he wants to clear his name. Not an Amber Heard shill or anything...and Rock Hudson was a pussyhound.

by Anonymousreply 247April 18, 2019 11:02 AM

[quote]FFS Depp's behavior isn't about Heard anymore. They've been divorced two effing YEARS, he needs to let go and move the fu*k ON. Heard is likely a golddigger par excellence and a witch from hell, but NONE of that (if fact) diminishes Depp's full-on responsibility for the total mess he's become, and the messes he ends up in. Stop infantilizing him ffs.

Like, he is so immature, you guys! FFS she is so over him and he is, like, just obsessed because she said he was a wife-beating maniac. That was two years ago FFS! Let her move THE FUCK ON WITH HER FUCKING LIFE, dude!!!

1995 wants its teenage menstruation drama back, r243.

by Anonymousreply 248April 18, 2019 11:19 AM

Why did JK Rowling insist on casting him in that new franchise when all were begging her not to? What is the status of that movie.

by Anonymousreply 249April 18, 2019 11:25 AM

She's a scuzzy Golddigger.

by Anonymousreply 250April 18, 2019 11:47 AM

[quote]just obsessed because she said he was a wife-beating maniac.

He was (is) a wife-beating (and person-beating) maniac though. That's correct - fail to see how his current behavior and lawsuits are going to correct that fact. He's just beating a dead horse and drawing more attention to himself and his multitude of problems.

by Anonymousreply 251April 18, 2019 8:13 PM

Why the fuck dint she snap a few pics, take a few videos on her iPhone, and get the fuck out of there, you know, the first, third, or tenth fucking time? This could have been easier and a lot less grueling to squeeze a few million out of him.

by Anonymousreply 252April 18, 2019 9:06 PM

R252, when I read some text of hers on the DM, it seemed like some of his assistants would beg her to return. It was not that easy to leave. And since she was not wealthy, she was dependent on him.

by Anonymousreply 253April 18, 2019 10:57 PM

[quote]And since she was not wealthy, she was dependent on him.

bingo. Gold. Digger. PR. WHORE.

by Anonymousreply 254April 19, 2019 6:29 AM

Amber is a beautiful young woman who loved Johnny, raised her profile, covered for him, took his abuse and tried to help Depp. She donated her divorce settlement to charities. Give it a rest R254.

He's suing her you moron.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255April 19, 2019 6:36 AM

I'm sure she cleaned up with Musk.

by Anonymousreply 256April 19, 2019 11:04 AM

Does she have a golden gash? What is so appealing about this whore?

by Anonymousreply 257April 19, 2019 1:48 PM

Men like Depp are lauded when they behave outrageously as young men. They’re seen as being outré, creative, artistic, and hip. When they get old and behave the same way, they seem creepy, degenerate and stuck in an outdated persona

by Anonymousreply 258April 20, 2019 1:27 AM

R180. You are absolutely right. I worked with Johnny and he was sober. I do believe what you said to be true. That just because past lovers of Johnny's didn't experience domestic violence doesn't mean that he didn't abuse Amber.

When you posted your comments, I thought, well how come there aren't pictures of her scalp and wads of hair pulled out? And then those pictures came out today or yesterday.

But I still believe that Amber targets men. Johnny has a history of falling hard for women and proposing to them far too early in the game. I remember reading how Amber would throw fits if Johnny wasn't at her beck-and-call. There was a time before they were married where she said something like in NYC when he was visiting with friends, "Get over here or you won't see me again."

Well, in a way, that's ok. But don't humiliate your partner (male or female) and don't get married when they are committing acts of violence against you.

I would like to hear what amber's primary care physician (or ER doctors) said about her injuries. I'd like to hear what her hair stylist and makeup said as to whether they had ever seen her with injuries.

This is what makes me not believe Amber. If a man were beating you, pulling your hair out, dragging you across the floor, throwing a phone at you , wouldn't you at LEAST move into one of the other marital properties or move out completely? You wouldn't marry the guy unless you were looking for a big payout.

The photos that came out yesterday or today of Amber's wardrobe shelves knocked over in Penthouse Five, now that I believe. Johnny paid for all of her clothes. He was besotted. She never looked as good with the top-notch hair & makeup and wardrobe stylists than she did when Johnny was paying for it. He was angry and he showed it.

1 of 2

by Anonymousreply 259April 20, 2019 3:27 AM

crap. sorry that my post is so long. here is part 2:

The other physical stuff. .. I just don't think he did it. Amber is the one who had a domestic violence charge against another woman. Didn't Amber's true love, Tasya, live in a guesthouse on Johnny's property during the short Amber/Depp marriage? Talk about putting stress on a marriage.

Many people (including cops who aren't on Johnny's payroll) said that Amber showed no sign of the cut cheek/phone incident. Watch Amber's deposition. She is just not credible.Didn't she claim that Johnny cut his finger tip and painted scrawls on the wall because he thought she was screwing Billy Bob?Now, it seems Amber is saying that it was James Franco not Billy Bob. WTF?

Amber was barred from the Pirate's set in OZ due to riling up Johnny. That is a fact.

I don't fault Johnny for filing his recent lawsuits against Amber and his former attorneys. His worth was in excess of $400 million dollars. Wouldn't you think that you could buy pretty much what you wanted? Yes, he wasted a lot of money but he had earned it. It's not like he's like the Bronfman sisters who gave their fortune away to the NXIUM cult.

If johnny wanted to fire Hunter S. Thompson's ashes out of a cannon, or buy expensive wine, so be it.

my hope for johnny would be to get sober. his kids want him to be alive and healthy. i'm sure they don't care how much money he lost or could have been theirs.

Lily Rose has her acting career. I haven't seen the movie w/ Natalie Portman about the sisters who were mediums in the 1930s but it looks lovely. I wish for johnny to do small indie movies like this one. he is a talented actor and has worked hard in a brutal business since he was a teen.

i've never heard that johnny's mother was violent toward him. it sounds like she suffered from her own demons (addiction). johnny bought her the home of her dreams (the Kentucky horse ranch).

I believe that Johnny's Rolling Stone interview was the equivalent of "Stuff," his film about John Frusciante. Frusciante survived his addiction. Heart-breakingly, River didn't. But it's not because people didn't love River. His friends wanted him to get clean. (River is the figure seen in the short film, opening the refrigerator at Frusciante's house).

johnny can pull himself out this. he just needs to get sober, use his talent (if he still wants to make or produce films), sell off the homes that have become albatrosses around his neck and pare down his staff. when his lawyers told him he was broke (only discovered when he was divorcing Amber), his emails show that he was willing to sell off his car collection, paintings, etc.

johnny is not crazy or evil. i wish him well.

by Anonymousreply 260April 20, 2019 3:28 AM

... and better that good guys like Johnny Depp and Gore Verbinski finally earn hundreds of millions of dollars working on films rather than vile monsters like Michael Bay.

by Anonymousreply 261April 20, 2019 3:39 AM

R255. Amber donated "a fraction" of her divorce settlement, reportedly $7 Million. What exactly was the total of that "fraction?"

by Anonymousreply 262April 20, 2019 3:54 AM

Admit DLers, wouldn't you either guzzle down a wine bottle or throw it against the wall if you had to live with this woman and hear her talk?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263April 20, 2019 4:03 AM

It's gotta hurt Amber to see her replacement, Grimes. It's obvious that Elon is self-medicating for his Bi-Polar. The woman who supplies it is replaceable.

imo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264April 20, 2019 4:17 AM

He's a pig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265April 20, 2019 4:28 AM

Liquid breakfast with Shane

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266April 21, 2019 1:47 AM

Depp has a new comedy out about a guy who is dying and a drunk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267April 21, 2019 6:27 AM

Depp is broke, PR disaster, drunk and druggie. He sued Heard right after her movie made over 1bln. While his movie underperformed.

by Anonymousreply 268April 21, 2019 9:39 AM

I remember how Terry Gilliam posted on Facebook that Amber had faked the black eye with makeup. Wonder if he thinks she faked the crusty hole in her head from when Johnny ripped her hair out, too?

by Anonymousreply 269April 21, 2019 12:25 PM

I was told that Depp, regardless of drugs and booze, is a fantastic fuck.

by Anonymousreply 270April 21, 2019 3:06 PM

Who told you that, r270?

by Anonymousreply 271April 21, 2019 4:03 PM

[quote]Depp has a new comedy out about a guy who is dying and a drunk.

IOW, it's an autobiography.

by Anonymousreply 272April 21, 2019 4:05 PM

Lol at some of the people who bend over backwards to defend JD. Hope he's paying your bills for all the caping yall do for him.

by Anonymousreply 273April 22, 2019 12:37 AM

R270, if you believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you.

No way his cock works, the way he drinks and drug. Plus he's over 50.

by Anonymousreply 274April 22, 2019 6:19 AM

Looking forward to about 3 years from now when future Johnny Depp sues his current lawyers for this unbelievably stupid idea of a lawsuit against his ex which allowed her to pretty much tear up their confidentiality agreement, which we now know benefitted him far more.

I’m sure none of this will be Depp’s fault then either of course.

by Anonymousreply 275April 22, 2019 9:53 AM

R263, fuck it, don't marry it. Any sane man would know this. Depp was an idiot marry this gold digging twat. Everyone knew it at the time. What a surprise that she skull fucked him. What a surprise that her career got a boost while his dipped, largely from him sinking into semi-madness after she fucked his head up (further). What a surprise that she moved her dyke lover in, likely taunting Depp with their activities, particularly when he was on-set/away for that Pirates movie.

Depp is as dumb as a zoo animal for marrying this no-talent bitch. What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 276April 22, 2019 12:52 PM

[quote]when I read some text of hers on the DM, it seemed like some of his assistants would beg her to return. It was not that easy to leave. And since she was not wealthy, she was dependent on him.

What a tragic beauty Amber is. She was "dependent" on him because this bitch can't bear to carry her own luggage or have her dyke lover not be able to live rent-free (as she evidently did with Depp). Making a couple million a picture is, according to Amber's PR team (or, really, Amber herself; hi, bitch), the same as someone else being near-homeless. So sad.

by Anonymousreply 277April 22, 2019 12:59 PM

Good question, r262. She probably took him for a good amount when they were married as well. I'm sure Tasya had a roll in "their" bed with Amber many nights, with Depp's bank accounts cleared of a great deal of cash for them to scissor in. Wonderful woman Johnny married.

What a dumb shit Depp is. And what a nasty, gold digging witch Amber is. What would she be without her time with Depp?

C-LIST.

by Anonymousreply 278April 22, 2019 1:06 PM

He probably watched them have sex while he jerked off since he probably has ED.

by Anonymousreply 279April 22, 2019 3:04 PM

But if he can get a reaction from their sex, doesn't that mean he can shove it in them? If the cock gets hard from whatever stim, it should be possible to stick it in Amber's cunt...or the cunt's cunt.

by Anonymousreply 280April 22, 2019 3:07 PM

[quote]Lol at some of the people who bend over backwards to defend JD. Hope he's paying your bills for all the caping yall do for him.

Sorry, he spent whatever was left on his lesbian wife. Is she sharing any of that with you, dear? I bet not.

by Anonymousreply 281April 22, 2019 3:14 PM

[quote] He probably watched them have sex while he jerked off since he probably has ED.

Amber was the dutiful little wife, playing dress up, wearing kinky little outfits and taking the rubber pole from Tasya. Tasya was the husband.

Johnny was the angry lesbian. And beat both of them, obviously, as that's what lesbians do.

by Anonymousreply 282April 22, 2019 3:16 PM

I seem to recall that after Musk broke if off with her, she saw him again to get a loan to help her friend's business out. I think said friend was Tasya.

by Anonymousreply 283April 22, 2019 3:48 PM

R266 i still cant believe Shane Is still alive! His liver must cry every morning.

by Anonymousreply 284April 22, 2019 8:18 PM

Shane is barely alive. He's in a wheelchair barely able to string a sentence together. Tragic.

by Anonymousreply 285April 22, 2019 8:29 PM

It wasn't Tasya that moved in with Johnny and Amber. It was her other friend iO Tillett Wright who moved into Johnny's guest house and caused marital problems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286April 23, 2019 2:04 AM

WTF is that @ R286? I threw up.

by Anonymousreply 287April 24, 2019 4:28 PM

So we now know that Heard fucked around behind Depp's back because...Depp looks too much like a woman for Amber, judging by her taste in women...? Is that right?

by Anonymousreply 288April 24, 2019 4:29 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289April 25, 2019 5:17 AM

Yeah. Johnny, who’s living his best life as Hollywood’s crypt keeper, has SOOO much in common with a dancer who expends more energy in 45 seconds, than Johnny has in the last 45 years of living with a bottle of booze stuck to his mouth.

This must be true love. Finally, a match made in Heaven!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290April 25, 2019 11:26 AM

True Love has FINALLY found JD, Hallalujah!

by Anonymousreply 291April 25, 2019 12:07 PM

Jd is such a clown. When people get old, they reveal who they are.

by Anonymousreply 292April 25, 2019 12:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293April 26, 2019 2:07 AM

Amber's stylist is saying she's a liar.

by Anonymousreply 294April 26, 2019 4:43 AM

Amber Heard's stylist gives her testimony...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295April 26, 2019 5:43 AM

[quote]What a surprise that she moved her dyke lover in, likely taunting Depp with their activities...

Oh, so now Depp was so naïve and submissive that he didn't know Heard was bi/lez, and that she might be fucking the woman HE agreed to let live in his house?

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 296April 26, 2019 11:18 PM

I'm confused. i thought that Amber's true love is the photographer, Tasya, and that Amber hooked up with men to advance both her career and Tasya. I didn't realize that iO is the photographer who was living in Johnny's guesthouse and not Tasya.

iO seems to have a partner. I know iO looks odd but she can't really help it. I watched her TED speech and found her to be likable and interesting, unlike Amber. iO's photography project to put a human face on people who aren't 100% straight is a good one. Her short had a bit too much of iO speaking, instead of her subjects, but I wish her well.

So did Amber hit up Elon Musk to fund Tasya or iO or both?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297April 27, 2019 4:42 PM

Of course Johhny knew Amber was bi-sexual. Everybody and their dog knew it due to Amber's endless talking about it in interviews. Johnny is rumored to have had sex w/ men. Amber was sure to have known about it.

I think it's one thing to accept your partner's bi-sexualty philosophically, but another thing when it becomes part of your life. Amber was doing it all in Johnny's face and he was paying for yet one more person. Jealousy must have played a big part in the discord. It sounds like triangulation with iO teaming up w/ Amber against Johnny.

by Anonymousreply 298April 27, 2019 4:48 PM

[quote]Oh, so now Depp was so naïve and submissive that he didn't know Heard was bi/lez, and that she might be fucking the woman HE agreed to let live in his house?

First, most women are bi.

Second, he was also stupid enough to believe this witch cared about him, so why would the quoted text be a stretch? What is clear is that Heard cared little about her marriage, and even pushed to put it on antagonistic grounds while showing preference for her lesbian lovers. She is a scuzzbag dyke.

I find it amusing that the only defense for Heard's blatant cunt/gold digging behavior from her shills is "well, what did he expect?"

She is a megacunt, that fools no one. Other than lovesick rubes like Depp. But at least he once had talent for something other than whoring and theft.

by Anonymousreply 299April 27, 2019 4:48 PM

typo: bi-sexuality

by Anonymousreply 300April 27, 2019 4:49 PM

[quote]. Jealousy must have played a big part in the discord. It sounds like triangulation with iO teaming up w/ Amber against Johnny.

Good point. It's transparent as hell.

It's also one thing to agree to Amber having her lesbian lover around, it's another thing to have Amber use that person as a weapon against Depp not only sexually -- where she probably flaunted her preference for 'IO' (light switch, or switch hitter) -- but also likely made it clear that she preferred her romantically/emotionally, with the witch hanging around laughing at Johnny while the two lived off of him.

Such an obviously poisonous situation. And it was Amber that pushed for it.

by Anonymousreply 301April 27, 2019 4:51 PM

The testimony of Amber's stylist (who said she saw no injuries when Amber was claiming 2 black eyes) along with the CCTV in the elevator of the downtown apartment building, is really damning. Has Amber's makeup artist's testimony been released?

by Anonymousreply 302April 27, 2019 4:53 PM

You know what would be humorous? If Heard was receiving injuries...from her lesbian hooks, rather than Depp. But she hates men, so she blamed him for it. I wouldn't doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 303April 27, 2019 4:55 PM

[quote]First, most women are bi.

You've polled "most" of the women in the whole world?

[quote]But she hates men, so she blamed him for it.

Eh, no more than the men here hate women.

by Anonymousreply 304April 27, 2019 5:04 PM

[quote]You've polled "most" of the women in the whole world?

Women are notorious liars, but their ghenitals aren't. It's a scientific fact that most women are bi -- as shown by decades of sexual research -- and that most men are gay or straight. I'll try to be surprised by your rejection of science for emotional outrage and a level of contempt that is above your intellectual watermark.

"Yes, but what about my feelings!!!"

by Anonymousreply 305April 27, 2019 5:07 PM

^LOL. Go jack off to your Jack Sparrow poster, stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 306April 27, 2019 5:11 PM

[quote]Eh, no more than the men here hate women.

A man that hates women is someone that thinks OJ was innocent. Lesbians like Heard think this way about any dispute with men: the woman is always right. Amber can't even get married without a dyke present to lick her snatch, take her side in every marital dispute with her husband, steal said husband's money, and then lie under oath about beatings from their mark.

A lesbian thinks that Amber Heard could skin a baby alive and be innocent, as the kid likely made her feel threatened and, anyway, what did the baby expect? I mean, all that would be ok as long as the baby were male, of course.

by Anonymousreply 307April 27, 2019 5:11 PM

[quote]^LOL. Go jack off to your Jack Sparrow poster, stupid cunt.

What's it like, scissoring by yourself? Weird stuff.

Even better: Depp has dozens of memorable roles, and he was once a great actor.

Can anyone remember an Amber Heard performance? Other than as a transparent liar and gold digger in her personal life, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 308April 27, 2019 5:12 PM

[quote]Women are notorious liars, but their ghenitals aren't.

My ghenitals lie all the time.

by Anonymousreply 309April 27, 2019 5:13 PM

[quote]My ghenitals lie all the time.

Touching a butterfly keyboard is like touching your pussy, I bet. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 310April 27, 2019 5:15 PM

Sorry about your mommy issues, r308.

by Anonymousreply 311April 27, 2019 5:16 PM

R309 is as close as a dyke has ever been to comedic genius. yes, it's that bad. At least when they think they're funny.

The Amber Heard defense from them, on the other hand, is unintentional hilarity. That's when lesbian humor works: when they are very serious about an issue.

by Anonymousreply 312April 27, 2019 5:19 PM

R311, would Amber make a good mother? Please, dish on this wonderful woman's many hidden qualities.

Is a good mother, in the lesbian community, one that only beats the male children, making them sit down to pee? As opposed to outright murdering them, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 313April 27, 2019 5:22 PM

r310, you don't know gross until you've kissed Johnny's trench mouth and had his piss and smegma covered limp dick in your mouth.

by Anonymousreply 314April 27, 2019 5:24 PM

R314 no one feels sorry for prostitutes. Except for pathetic artists like iO, who need the revenue stream.

by Anonymousreply 315April 27, 2019 5:25 PM

Still curious, come to think of it, how Depp's dick could possibly smell or look as bad as the freak @ r286. Amber likes them ugly.

by Anonymousreply 316April 27, 2019 5:27 PM

r313 = molested by mother.

by Anonymousreply 317April 27, 2019 5:28 PM

She was an angry lesbian, that looked like Lena Dunham and had the humor of Brie Larson, R317. You remind me of her.

by Anonymousreply 318April 27, 2019 5:30 PM

^Lame as fuck.

Who knew Depp has male stans? Learn something new everyday.

by Anonymousreply 319April 27, 2019 5:34 PM

R317 is the wannabe, sexless dyke, that comes to a gay men's board to get her fill of "mommying" in. Which also means that, judging by her sexual mother issues, she is a child molester.

Lesbian your momma humor: 'I bet your mother molested you!'

Brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 320April 27, 2019 5:36 PM

Is Amber's stylist a Depp stan, R319?

You're either a pathetic stalker, or that ugly beast iO. Did Johnny also buy your strap-on?

by Anonymousreply 321April 27, 2019 5:38 PM

r318 = homophobic troll who pretends to be gay male and is obsessed with Brie Larson. FACT.

Maybe one day you'll find a woman willing to touch your tiny peen, freak.

by Anonymousreply 322April 27, 2019 5:47 PM

Johnny knew that Amber played for the other team. When they filmed Rum Diary in Puerto Rico, Amber brought her girlfriend, Tasya with her. Depp seemed to have a fascination for lesbians then, although he's probably turned off now. Remember this was a guy who was on top of the world, still had his looks and he could have any woman he wanted but he chased someone who was not really emotionally available and he probably liked the challenge.

by Anonymousreply 323April 27, 2019 6:10 PM

Bingo, r323. Depp is a grown ass man who has chosen the life he's made for himself. He needs to stop whining, get sober, and move the fuck on.

by Anonymousreply 324April 27, 2019 6:29 PM

R321 I'm not 319, but the stylist was Amber's stylist before Amber hooked up with Johnny. That's why her testimony sounds credible.

If there are 85 newly discovered videotapes that Depp says his lawyers didn't show him and that they exonerate Depp, you just know the bed pooper will be revealed. Was it one of the yorkies or Amber? Place your bets...

by Anonymousreply 325April 27, 2019 6:49 PM

Why would Depp's lawyers hide video that would prove his case? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Smart money would be on Depp shitting the bed. Drunks and junkies have no control when they're in a stupor.

by Anonymousreply 326April 27, 2019 7:03 PM

Lawyers can work behind your back, trying to make a deal with opposing counsel. Women who abuse laxatives to keep thin can also lose control. Didn't a poster say that Amber has a history of pooping the bed - a fetish or something?

by Anonymousreply 327April 27, 2019 7:10 PM

[quote]If there are 85 newly discovered videotapes that Depp says his lawyers didn't show him

Does that sound even remotely plausible?

by Anonymousreply 328April 27, 2019 7:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329April 27, 2019 9:08 PM

"Hottest lesbian couple ever!"

Kind of like "sexiest Ford Taurus ever!" Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 330April 27, 2019 10:28 PM

[quote]Lawyers can work behind your back, trying to make a deal with opposing counsel.

Sure, if there's more power/money behind the opposing counsel. That isn't the case here.

by Anonymousreply 331April 27, 2019 10:32 PM

R322 wishes it had a tiny peen, rather than a dried slit. That's the irony of this weirdo's rants about Depp's flaccid junk: all lezzies, that are butch and undesirable like R322, would take a limp dick over what they have. Which is, ironically, essentially a form of castration for them, which is why they act so humorless, dejected, and massively aggressive/triggered over a lesbian succubus like Heard...or an ugly, talentless hack like Larson.

Even funnier that a lesbian thinks a gay man cares about whether a fish-toad lesbian hybrid is interested in dick.

Lesbians are always funny, but never on purpose.

BTW, Depp can hammer Heard as well as any of you -- all he needs is a strap on. Which is all you lezzies will ever have. Interesting situation in the Freudian desire for peen -- why else are you haunting a gay men's board, dear fish?

by Anonymousreply 332April 27, 2019 10:35 PM

Is Amber's stylist a Depp stan, [R319]?

You're either a pathetic stalker, or that ugly beast iO. Did Johnny also buy your strap-on?

Bears repeating. Reality triggers this shill.

Speaking of facts, is iO not disgusting looking? Or is that a passable lezzie?

by Anonymousreply 333April 27, 2019 10:38 PM

[quote]Didn't a poster say that Amber has a history of pooping the bed - a fetish or something?

Only when I asked her to.

by Anonymousreply 334April 27, 2019 10:42 PM

r329, not sure about the "ever" part, but they do make a hot couple.

by Anonymousreply 335April 27, 2019 10:48 PM

Here is Amber before Johnny, attending the Public Enemy with Tasya-- ironically. Both women are stunning. Amber must have been 20 years old here, I can imagine alpha males aggressively hitting on her. I wonder if turning lesbian was an safe way to avoid aggressive male advances.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336April 27, 2019 10:58 PM

People need to stop victim blaming. Its clear Amber is the victim here. Johnny Depp is from the school of Harvey.

by Anonymousreply 337April 28, 2019 8:37 AM

[quote]BTW, Depp can hammer Heard as well as any of you -- all he needs is a strap on.

IOW, his dick doesn't work.

by Anonymousreply 338April 28, 2019 5:05 PM

Oh it's Amber's original nose in r329's pic.

by Anonymousreply 339April 28, 2019 5:41 PM

r233 and her obsequious fraulken should be eaten alive by spiders.

by Anonymousreply 340April 28, 2019 11:39 PM

Can't we ignore them both?

by Anonymousreply 341April 28, 2019 11:51 PM

[quote]IOW, his dick doesn't work.

You have the worst comebacks I've ever seen. Even parrots provide better, you witless hag.

The quoted "reply" is a great example. I, for the sake of argument, completely conceded the idea of Depp's dick being limp. But you pretend I said something different, or avoided the issue. Are you illiterate, R338? "IOW"...NO, in those exact words, moron.

The point made at R332 stands. Even with a limp dick, there's nothing a lezzie can do sexually that Depp can't. Yet you seem to think he's the most awful creature in the universe, by that same standard. You mock him as some pitiable grotesque, when the truth is he's in the same position as any lesbian sexually. The same position you're in.

Evidently you have great self-hatred. Perhaps this explains why so many lesbians are aggressive and utterly humorless: they have penis envy.

And even Depp's flaccid penis is more than you have. And, come to think of it, he likely has larger hands, and larger fingers, so he can finger fuck a woman better than you could dream of as well. Very funny.

Please, keep posting, R338! You flop around on here in text form like a fish on land. I really love it.

by Anonymousreply 342May 1, 2019 6:25 PM

^Nice meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 343May 5, 2019 2:43 PM

Any news on Depp’s dong? Has it perked up again?

by Anonymousreply 344May 8, 2019 6:36 PM

Not even a teen Russian stripper can wake me up.

by Anonymousreply 345May 8, 2019 6:41 PM

Who DOESN'T want to punch Amber? What a nightmare cunt. Trust me.

by Anonymousreply 346May 8, 2019 6:52 PM

^Put the pipe down, Johnny. Violence isn't a good look...and you already look like warmed over shit.

by Anonymousreply 347May 8, 2019 10:54 PM

Nope, just a guy in Austin who knows what a piece of shit she is.

Oh yeah, it's Wednesday so she's probably gay today. If there's a press conference. What a cow.

by Anonymousreply 348May 8, 2019 11:41 PM

[quote] ^Nice meltdown.

"IOW" - r338, the illiterate lesbo strikes again. This time it took this moron a week to come up with a passive-aggressive reply befitting a 90 IQ teen girl. What power.

Can you finally answer the question: what can a lesbian do sexually that a limp dick like Depp can't? Can you see through the tears, dear fish?

by Anonymousreply 349May 9, 2019 1:54 AM

[quote]^Put the pipe down, Johnny. Violence isn't a good look...and you already look like warmed over shit.

Do you consider yourself good looking, iO? Depp can burn half his face off, and still be much more fuckable than your hideous mug.

And his corpse would have more acting talent than that slut Amber.

by Anonymousreply 350May 9, 2019 2:05 AM

There is not a sane woman alive who would be with a man on any serious level. Men are perverts, psychotics, damaged goods, misogynists. You will suck on each other's assholes and rape women for sport. I support Amber for whatever she has done, because she is smart. Use that drunken old Kentucky fool, lady. That multi-millionaire is no victim. Men are EVIL. Period, end of. And the smartest of women get that, have learned that, and get what they can from it.

by Anonymousreply 351May 9, 2019 2:11 AM

I think leaving Vanessa Paradis made him feel guilty.

There was something about Jonny in France and his two kids by Vanessa that was just so right.

Guilt is eating him alive.

by Anonymousreply 352May 9, 2019 2:12 AM

R351, I'm a woman and I think you're crazy.

by Anonymousreply 353May 9, 2019 2:28 AM

Charming, R351. put down the bottle and step away from the computer.

by Anonymousreply 354May 9, 2019 3:38 AM

Another nice meltdown, r349!

by Anonymousreply 355May 9, 2019 8:49 PM

[quote]what can a lesbian do sexually that a limp dick like Depp can't?

He can't get his pussy eaten while eating pussy.

by Anonymousreply 356May 9, 2019 8:52 PM

I kinda agree with R351

by Anonymousreply 357May 9, 2019 8:55 PM

[quote] He can't get his pussy eaten while eating pussy.

Sounds about like standing in line for seconds (probably fourths for fifths, in your case) at the never-ending salad bar behind a land whale with the flu. Another day in paradise, right? Poor fish.

by Anonymousreply 358May 9, 2019 9:32 PM

[quote]Another nice meltdown, [R349]!

Noting what an idiot you are is a "meltdown"...because you are completely lacking in anything other than passive-aggressive/self-victimizing responses, which only helps to prove the initial point. Like 95% of dykes, you have no wit or wisdom.

You are the lezzie Socrates. About like a special olympics champion.

by Anonymousreply 359May 9, 2019 9:38 PM

Time to close down this ugly thread

by Anonymousreply 360May 9, 2019 9:55 PM

But if this thread closes, where will I spew my angry rants?

by Anonymousreply 361May 10, 2019 12:13 AM

[quote] Time to close down this ugly thread

Dedicated to Amber's personality and iO's face. Somebody close the door on this ugly shit. Fast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362May 10, 2019 3:14 AM

[quote] But if this thread closes, where will I spew my angry rants?

I'm sorry you hate yourself so much. Your anger at people that note your blatant deficits (including the lack of wit, overall intellect and, as we saw @ r338, even basic literacy) are no way toward self-improvement. Keep flopping, fish.

But, being a pathetic lezzie, the end game is always the same: passive-aggressive avoidance techniques, and angry rants about male anatomy (clearly something you envy). I feel sorry for you. You are a mess.

by Anonymousreply 363May 10, 2019 3:20 AM

Amber is an unreliable witness. Have you seen her shoe collection? Oh, honey...

by Anonymousreply 364May 10, 2019 3:24 AM

That should be: "*is* no way toward self-improvement." Oy (no, not iO, dear).

Left to right...which is more hideous, the awkward young dweeb or the succubus dyke that he lusts after? This ug, iO, wishes it had a cock to shove in this filthy cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365May 10, 2019 3:25 AM

[quote]There is not a sane woman alive who would be with a man on any serious level. Men are perverts, psychotics, damaged goods, misogynists. You will suck on each other's assholes and rape women for sport. I support Amber for whatever she has done, because she is smart. Use that drunken old Kentucky fool, lady. That multi-millionaire is no victim. Men are EVIL. Period, end of. And the smartest of women get that, have learned that, and get what they can from it.

Clearly this is not an "ugly rant" -- note that the obsessive Amber apologist @ r361 has no problem with this (and how can it condemn itself?). It's rare to encounter such a pleasant, tolerant lesbian as this lovely person, after all.

Though, let's face it, it's really just another alt account from that dyke iO. The quoted was what the average conversation was like for Depp after marrying Heard, and having her dyke body guard move in. Best tag team since PB&J...or plague and collaria.

by Anonymousreply 366May 10, 2019 3:32 AM

So, question: were Amber and iO fucking each other while living with Johnny? I thought Amber had her cute ex who kinda resembles Johnny, living in the guest house.

Who was fucking who? And did Johnny even get laid out of this whole scenario?

Also, a note of caution to straight men: if you want a woman who loves you, then marry a straight woman, not a lesbian. There’s obviously nothing wrong with being a lesbian, but lesbians don’t want to be intimate with male bodies, and therefore, are obviously not going to fall in love with any man.

Why did Johnny marry this woman? He knew she was gay, and he knew the score.

This was obviously a marriage and relationship of convenience for both of them. Johnny wants to put all of this on Amber, but let’s be real here. He knew she was/is GAY. Not bi, GAY. I have never seen or heard of Amber having a real relationship with a man. And I definitely side eye Musk’s alleged involvement with her, because Amber is not into men.

I also understand where R351 is coming from. I don’t necessarily agree with all that R351 says, in the sense that I believe and I know that there are genuinely decent and good men out there. However, history has shown that men were savages in order to survive, and plenty of them are still savages, in modern, present times.

I think Johnny was lonely. Paradis had already moved on, and Johnny wanted a new companion. He chose Heard, despite and perhaps , precisely because she is gay. It was his way of avoiding true intimacy.

He’s pissed off at a woman who fulfilled his expectations. He didn’t want a real relationship with a woman who could want him back, because Johnny’s primary, and most important relationships, are with drugs, booze, and narcissistic self pity.

As for Amber, she was wrong too. She should have never married him.

Everyone in this story went all in for all of the wrong reasons, and all had misplaced motives.

That all being said, no one deserves to be beaten, and there is no excuse for domestic violence under any circumstance. And yes, I believe that he physically harmed her, and I also believe she was an asshole for marrying an old, unhappy drunk whom she did not love.

by Anonymousreply 367May 10, 2019 9:20 AM

Johnny was going through a mid-life crisis. During Rum Diary which was 9- 10 years ago, Amber was simply stunning in her 20s, a tall blonde All-American type.. Depp always went for the waif, dark and European look but she was against type. IMO, it was a mix of mid-life crisis and being bowled over by her beauty. Plus she's charming and manipulative.

There was a poster--- a beautiful lesbian--- who said Johnny chased her despite she having a girlfriend. This was when he made The Tourist. She said he pestered her so much, she changed her number. Who knows, he may have a sexual fetish that he has since grown out of. As an entitled Hollywood movie-star, he's probably experienced all kinds of sexual kinks and Amber was a challenge.

by Anonymousreply 368May 10, 2019 7:29 PM

I see lesbo Solzhenitsyn has returned @ r367.

A long-winded bunch of dissembling to avoid the obvious. So, I suppose, the anti-Solzhenitsyn. Appropriate.

[quote] Why did Johnny marry this woman? He knew she was gay, and he knew the score.

He knew the score, yet you can't seem to do basic math as far as what Heard is: An Opportunistic Slut. Occam's Razor: she pursued Depp as aggressively as he pursued her. That you pretend otherwise shows how dishonest you are, and/or how pathetically biased; every post reads as an excuse for Heard from you.

Depp didn't marry Ellen Page. And no man is likely to. Why? It starts with the fact that Page is not leading men on about her nature. Heard very publicly identifies with bisexuality, and dates/marries men. Yet her lesbo PR department seems to think that she has no control over these situatiuons. As one idiot put it, "she didn't have much money" (making over a million per picture=broke) and was "vulnerable" when she married Depp. Meaning, of course, that she wanted more money for herself, her dyke lovers' careers, and a greatly-needed media boost for her overall career.

Guess what? She got it. She used Depp, almost certainly pretending very fulsomely to love him, then turned into a megabitch after they were married. We can see this with the need to live with lesbian lovers, and take Depp's money to provide for them. It's so obvious what Heard is; that Depp got taken in by her speaks to a lack of intelligence, but love is blindness. And Heard took advantage of that.

The party that leads another person on, uses them, and likely steals from them while sleeping with other people, would seem to hold a great deal of blame in a situation like this. But not according to lesbian militants.

[quote]As for Amber, she was wrong too. She should have never married him.

Yes. Amber was wrong. You managed two sentences dedicated to this concept, with the rest of the post blaming Depp and finding no direct reason why Heard was wrong. Typical lesbian outlook.

[quote] That all being said, no one deserves to be beaten, and there is no excuse for domestic violence under any circumstance.

It's very telling how lesbians focus on Depp's domestic violence record, when it is the lesbian community itself that is notorious for domestic violence. Not straights or gays, no. It's lesbian couples that have a terrible record of domestic abuse. Yet lesbians only want to focus on "monsters" like Depp.

I'm sure Amber has been beaten many times before by women. She is, after all, a megadyke according to her biggest supporters.

Straight men have basketball and football. Gay men have fabulous taste. And lesbians have domestic abuse restraining orders and plaid shirts.

[quote] I also understand where [R351] is coming from.

Of course you do. How many times do lesbians get sucker punched worried about "evil" men, when it is their lesbian lover that is winding up for another blow to the face? Talk about a piunchline, huh? But being humorless and illogical haters of men, the lesbians can never get the joke, and thus never learn.

by Anonymousreply 369May 10, 2019 9:05 PM

Weird.

by Anonymousreply 370May 10, 2019 9:11 PM

[quote]Weird.

It's just iO...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371May 10, 2019 9:14 PM

Is Rose McGowen still dating that trans-ish thing?

by Anonymousreply 372May 10, 2019 9:17 PM

R369, just stfu, already, you moron.

I’m not a lesbian, but if I were, I’d definitely make better marital decisions than Depp, drunk or sober.

I’m a straight woman, and guess what I don’t do? I don’t pursue or attempt to initiate relationships with gay men, or with men who are married, or in relationships, or who MOST importantly, don’t want me. Another thing, if I happen to date some guy who I make more money than, which has happened, I don’t go and blow a bunch of it on him, in order to woo him.

I’ve dated assholes who have turned out to be grifters. It’s usually always obvious by 6 to 8 weeks, Max. And even if you’re taken in by the grifter’s “charms”, as you say, your family and friends usually aren’t. And they have no problem telling you what they think, which I understand, Johnny’s family and friends did.

He is a grown man, with a brain. If he married a grifter, opportunistic, bitch, lesbian, I can guarantee that he knew, and married her anyhow.

THIS is why I hold him at a level of higher responsibility: that was HIS money, HIS reputation, and HIS career, to protect. That was not her job, and whether or not Johnny agrees with me or not, it is no one else’s job, either.

HE is responsible for his cash, his reputation, and his career, not some grifting lesbian who he has known for less than a few years.

Give me a fucking break. So EVERYONE has screwed over Johnny??? That’s why he’s almost broke?

Johnny is on the skids because HE REFUSES TO GROW UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIMSELF, HIS HEALTH, AND HIS FINANCES.

JOHNNY DEPP IS A COMPLETE HOT MESS, and he ALONE, EARNED HIS DUNCE CAP. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT IF A LESBIAN SCREWED HIM OVER. THE MAN COULD HAVE HAD A BRILLIANT FUCKING CAREER AND BLEW IT, BECAUSE HE REFUSES TO GET HONEST WITH HIMSELF, AND ADMIT THAT HIS VERY WORST ENEMY LIVES RIGHT BETWEEN HIS FUCKING EARS.

Fuck this Amber chick. It’s over and DONE WITH. Everyone, including Johnny, got that memo.

by Anonymousreply 373May 10, 2019 11:02 PM

I remember about a year after they started dating, Amber left Johnny for this woman. And Johnny still kept pursuing Amber. For some reason, Johnny wanted a beautiful lesbian. I agree with the poster who said, Depp wanted someone who was not emotionally available. He left a happy domestic life to chase this woman.

It's funny how Amber keeps getting papped with men nowadays. It's obvious that she calls the paps almost weekly, there are pics of her, walking with her newest boyfriend. She's still using men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374May 11, 2019 1:03 AM

r369 = dumped for a woman

by Anonymousreply 375May 11, 2019 1:27 AM

R374, so what if she is? That’s her life, and those are her choices. She’s just playing this ridiculous game that gays and lesbians are pressured into playing, in order to appeal to bigots and homophobes. Oh well.

Amber is gorgeous, and that’s about it. The one with the real talent here, is Depp.

He had “IT”. I have no idea if “IT is still residing within him, but if “IT” is, he can resurrect his career, STILL.

Even with all of this midlife crisis bullshit, Johnny can clean up his act, and he would get work. He was and probably still is a profoundly talented actor, and he just doesn’t want it anymore.

Hey, that’s cool, but don’t blame this all on some fly by night, C-list actress, who scammed you.

I would absolutely LOVE to see this man turn it around, and get himself an Oscar. He could do it, too. The man can act.

Instead, he wants to whine about a really bad choice that HE made.

C’mon. WTF? Why? Why waste such a unique talent? Meanwhile, people who cannot act for shit, are mopping it up, and being hailed as good at their craft.

What a true, fucking waste. All because of unresolved childhood issues, with unresolved addiction and alcoholism issues as the icing on the cake.

Everyone would get behind this guy if he gave it an honest go. Everyone.

by Anonymousreply 376May 11, 2019 1:30 AM

Did Vanessa dump him?

by Anonymousreply 377May 11, 2019 1:32 AM

Depp went from sugar to shit all by himself, and there's probably no going back.

by Anonymousreply 378May 11, 2019 1:33 AM

If Depp would realize he is an alcoholic and go to Rehab, he could revive his career. But according to the Rolling Stone interview, he surrounds himself with enablers and it sounds like it's not going to happen. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 379May 11, 2019 2:01 AM

R373 = feminist frau. And, honey, women are not gay or straight, they are almost all bisexual. The fact that you identify as "straight" but think that R351 has "good points" sums up the Amber Heard Sociopath Society quite well: misandrist to the core.

But thanks for the latest menstrating novel, dear.

[quote]He is a grown man, with a brain [..]. THIS is why I hold him at a level of higher responsibility

You do realize that by blaming men for everything, and absolving a cunt like Heard from all responsibility, you make it clear that men are inherently expected to be reasoned adults, while women are treated like children? Thus, you are stupid enough to make the point: men. are superior. All in the feminist pursuit of wonen being "eternally innocent".

Good job, dull frau. Post another novel, please.

by Anonymousreply 380May 11, 2019 7:17 PM

[quote][R369] = dumped for a woman

R375, this is a gay men's board. I am a gay man. Your petty, passive-aggressive self-importance -- that men live for your dried puss -- has no play here. But being a moronic parrot, you have nothing else. So you invade a gay men's space, then constantly scream about how any man that criticizes a woman is desperate for pussy.

Your pussy stinks. And, strangely, many dykes look like iO: an ugly teen boy. Would that be a cracked mirror for you, dear?

by Anonymousreply 381May 11, 2019 7:21 PM

Amber caught in another lie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382May 11, 2019 7:32 PM

Amber is a fame whore and possibly got with Depp to increase her visibility but there is no denying that Depp was violent and has decided to take on Hunter S Thompson's persona. The problem is is that Depp just turned into a drug addict and Thompson was a journalist, satirist, and I think a genius. What's happening to Depp now would never have happened to Thompson. Tragic that Thompson's life ended badly but he may not have thought so.

by Anonymousreply 383May 11, 2019 8:11 PM

So Depp is in example of Actor getting ruined by his DV situation.

by Anonymousreply 384May 11, 2019 8:25 PM

Is iO Toilet now a man or FTM? The article described iO as a "he."

by Anonymousreply 385May 11, 2019 9:40 PM

She's so phony. She needs to die in a grease fire, stat.

by Anonymousreply 386May 11, 2019 9:41 PM

[quote] I am a gay man.

Sure, Jan. That's why you spend all your time obsessing and raging over lez/bi women.

by Anonymousreply 387May 12, 2019 4:03 AM

R381 your trannie colors are showing fuckface. Why dont you gtfo? This is a GAY board cunt! You aint gay!

by Anonymousreply 388May 12, 2019 5:34 AM

I eat old people's excrement.

by Anonymousreply 389May 12, 2019 3:03 PM

R389's post is strangely redundant when reading its post @ R356. Hmm. Really ugly, iO.

The obsession with shit also speaks to Amber Heard's pathetic bed shitting history. Judging by iO's fetish @ 389, we now know even that was more for the freaky dyke than poor Johnny. I wonder if it was to help iO understand what it was like for Amber when eating iO's cunt? Amber's shit probably tastes better.

by Anonymousreply 390May 13, 2019 4:04 AM

[quote] [R381] your trannie colors are showing fuckface. Why dont you gtfo? This is a GAY board cunt! You aint gay!

Are you accusing me of being iO?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391May 13, 2019 4:06 AM

iO looks like she's moving into the phase of being an Adam Sandler impersonator.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392May 13, 2019 4:09 AM

[quote]Sure, Jan. That's why you spend all your time obsessing and raging over lez/bi women.

By that same logic, you're a dick obsessed, bitter cunt (sexless troll), as you are hanging out -- while being a humorless, militant lesbo -- on a gay man's board. Good job owning yourself. You always come through.

by Anonymousreply 393May 13, 2019 4:11 AM

R391, I’m not sure if you’re being accused of being this iO creature, but I suspect Johnny’s all over this thread, being that the iO Troll is obsessed with getting out what appears to be a painfully detailed opinion of iO’s less than “pleasant”, personality traits.

No one gives a shit about this iO creature, other than Johnny.

by Anonymousreply 394May 13, 2019 12:32 PM

^True...a gay man wouldn't care about defending Depp so voraciously. r391 is a hetero guy who is solely fixated on bi/gay females for some fucked up reason.

by Anonymousreply 395May 13, 2019 3:12 PM

[quote]Amber's shit probably tastes better.

No way does girl shit taste better than a boy's. Plus, Johnny's turds will get you high!

by Anonymousreply 396May 13, 2019 3:47 PM

Wow, block r393 and half this thread disappears. Why are you so obsessed with defending Johnny Depp's honor?

by Anonymousreply 397May 13, 2019 4:54 PM

r397, he doesn't care about defending Depp in as much as he's just obsessed with hating bi/gay women - most likely because a woman dumped him for another woman at some point in his miserable life. It really is that simple.

If you have him ignored, then you can see he only posts in threads related to lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 398May 13, 2019 5:24 PM

[quote]^True...a gay man wouldn't care about defending Depp so voraciously. [R391] is a hetero guy who is solely fixated on bi/gay females for some fucked up reason.

Which means that, by that same logic, there are many lesbians obsessed with Depp, and therefore men in general. Why else is DL covered in women that are sociopathically programmed to defend Heard?

by Anonymousreply 399May 15, 2019 11:53 PM

[quote] [R397], he doesn't care about defending Depp in as much as he's just obsessed with hating bi/gay women

Depp's a moronic zoo animal. Though he probably has a higher IQ than the idiot @ R338. "Lesbo rage" doesn't go well with logic, as we can see with the pathetic attempts at defending Heard in this thread.

[quote] - most likely because a woman dumped him for another woman at some point in his miserable life.

Why come to a gay site with the notion that pussy is the end-all? Because that's all a dullard like you has.

By the logic above, you are here because you are deeply angered by men rejecting you throughout your life. It's not about Heard, but rather your own misery in the lack of peen in your dried slit.

Again, this is your projected logic. You find it strange that men are being men on a men's site, rather than bowing to lesbian dictats as to what is and isn't appropriate. Typical fish behavior -- another gay bar for women to invade, make a spectacle of themselves, then demand "something be done" because they don't feel welcome enough.

Why are you here? Your own logic -- that i don't belong in a lesbian thread -- means that you don't belong here at all. This is a site for gay men. Not lesbos.

by Anonymousreply 400May 16, 2019 12:01 AM

Vanessa didn't dump him. He dumped her.

A big mistake in my opinion. They have the two cute kids. She just got a little older. But he is looking old, too, so WTF?

by Anonymousreply 401May 16, 2019 12:09 AM

"It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence. Hence Rousseau said, Les femmes, en général, n’aiment aucun art, ne se connoissent à aucun et n’ont aucun génie (Lettre à d’Alembert, note xx.). Every one who can see through a sham must have found this to be the case. One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks forbade women to go to the play, they acted in a right way; for they would at any rate be able to hear something. In our day it would be more appropriate to substitute taceat mulier in theatro for taceat mulier in ecclesia; and this might perhaps be put up in big letters on the curtain." - Schopenhauer on women

"He was just desperate for pussy, guys! I bet some woman rejected him" - 90% of female comebacks in this thread, proving Schopenhauer's point, sadly

I don't fully agree with Schopenhauer, but I will say that there is a certain type of woman that fully fits his profile. This thread is full of them. Their only purpose in life appears to be self-obsession; men *must* all be obsessed with pussy, even on a gay site. Any man who criticizes a woman is simply angry because he was "dumped". There is no criticism, ever, of any woman that is valid when she is in a dispute with a man, according to these women.

All of this is so childishly simplistic. All of the illiterate, illogical R338's (The Parrot's) inane posts follow this pattern, as do R373's pathetic relationship rantings. They have the sophistication of posts from a teen girl that has never thought once about art or philosophy, or anything else that goes beyond relationship drama ("fucking men!") for its own sake.

R373's argument summates as Depp is The Man, so he's responsible for everything. No one would expect a woman to take responsibility, for anything, she tells us. Which means that all woman are, again, inferior. According to women like R373. Funny.

Note that deserved-criticism of Heard is unbearable to them and that, accidently, they made my point about their hatred of men by endorsing R351's post. "Yes, men should be tortured, I don't care what a woman does to a man, he deserves it" they drool (in text form, which is amazing), which also fully exposes why they endorse a gold digging whore like Heard.

Literally making the point for me. Good work witin the Socratic Irony, fish.

by Anonymousreply 402May 16, 2019 12:19 AM

[quote] Fuck this Amber chick. It’s over and DONE WITH. Everyone, including Johnny, got that memo.

I am so amused by how illogicall the self-victimizing women are on here.

R373, by your own logic, Heard should have known what she was "getting into" with Depp. He is not, evidently, going to let it go. So it appears that Heard made a big mistake by fucking with him. That is if she'd like to fuck him (over), steal his money, grift better Q rating, and then run. Maybe she should start making better choices in life? Heaven forfend that the delicate dear be troubled in any way while playing out the lesbo id (aka Violent Dyke Protocols) @ R351.

By your own logic, she has all of it coming. Including the beatings -- and Depp's increasing anger, that may be turning into a form of long-term stalking.

I'm glad we agree - Amber is a megacunt that is getting what she deserves! Just as Depp is a fucking hillbilly piece of trash that should have seen this grifter coming a mile off, and never married her. Or acknowledged her in public. Fuck her in private, at least as well as iO is capable, Johnny.

But both Amber and Johnny are still smarter than illiterate dykes like R338. We can all agree on that, "Jan".

by Anonymousreply 403May 16, 2019 12:30 AM

How anyone gay can support Amber Heard and her convenient use of Lesbian/Bi/whatever it is this week to up her profile and career is beyond me. She represents everything I despise and that was before Depp was in the picture. An absolute hustler.

by Anonymousreply 404May 16, 2019 1:55 AM

Reading this thread has caused me to hate them both.

by Anonymousreply 405May 16, 2019 2:06 AM

r400/r402/r403 = hetero shut-in.

by Anonymousreply 406May 16, 2019 5:57 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407May 22, 2019 2:02 AM

The more I see this thread title, the more I have no sympathy for this trashy mercenary golddigger

by Anonymousreply 408May 22, 2019 2:10 AM

i wish Amber had married Elon, so she'd be

Amber Musk

by Anonymousreply 409May 22, 2019 2:16 AM

So, he knowingly married a supposedly abusive lesbian? And he's crying now, claiming buyer's remorse?

LOL, stupid junkie.

by Anonymousreply 410May 23, 2019 11:52 PM

R403, et al, get over yourself.

It’s a gossip site. We’re gossiping and talking shit. And the only reason we make assumptions regarding these people, is because of what they publicly claim as their side of their story.

And claiming that women lack sophistication because they see their worth through men, is ridiculous, especially when citing any part of this thread.

Why did a man who at one point was still at the top regarding his career, choose a beautiful woman who is over 25 years his junior, with barely any financial assets of her own, as his partner and wife? Because he wanted the homecoming queen, that’s why. And looking back on his history, Depp has always had beautiful women on his arm. Why? Could it be that some of his self worth is tethered to his image? He, and almost each and every A Lister out there, have chosen to marry and/or have families with younger, beautiful women.

Trophy wives are all about the projection of male ego, & you lack in sophistication as well, if this little detail escaped your reasoning skills.

by Anonymousreply 411May 24, 2019 2:36 AM

Not read the whole thread just the last few posts, I seems another thread has been ruined by women/lesbians, this is what DL is now. Women of DL refuse to accept that any woman should be held accountable for their actions, not can any woman anywhere be wrong about anything, unless they're 'handmaidens' for the trans of course. I don't know why anyone comes here anymore, just hand it over to the fraus and be done with it.

Anyway has this been posted yet? It's a good watch and is actually worth 30 mins of your time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412May 24, 2019 2:46 AM

[quote] I don't know why anyone comes here anymore

Does this mean you'll finally be leaving?

by Anonymousreply 413May 24, 2019 3:11 AM

Cry more, r412.

by Anonymousreply 414May 25, 2019 12:29 AM

Tasya looks more masculine than Depp at r407.

by Anonymousreply 415May 26, 2019 5:20 PM

[quote]Read what Evan Rachel Wppd said about her abuser. It is not that easy to escape and leave. And I am sure the enablers were begging her to stay w him.

There's strong evidence that Evan Rachel Wood may have been talking about Marilyn Manson, another moody drunk who admitted to some other fucked up stuff towards her. Guess who he happens to be besties with, and whose daughter is his goddaughter?

by Anonymousreply 416May 31, 2019 2:54 PM

[quote]as shown by decades of sexual research -- and that most men are gay or straight.

My, how ground-breaking!

by Anonymousreply 417May 31, 2019 4:02 PM

So now there's a twist -- she was banging Franco as Johnny was beating that ass?

by Anonymousreply 418June 10, 2019 7:24 PM

where's the link?

by Anonymousreply 419June 10, 2019 7:50 PM

[quote] My, how ground-breaking!

Most people find sex interesting, R417. That you think otherwise, and believe this is something to mock, rather goes against the grain of human interaction/thought.

But, of course, it is typical of sexless lesbians. Like yourself.

Thanks for reasserting that, dear.

by Anonymousreply 420June 11, 2019 6:26 AM

[quote] Tasya looks more masculine than Depp at [R407].

But can she compete with this rogueish young man?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421June 11, 2019 6:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!