Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do "This is Us" fans WANT Chrissy Metz to keep getting bigger?

Would she be less popular if she stopped gaining weight and started to lose it? I am really curious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163April 11, 2019 2:43 AM

That dress is so gorgeous. Chrissy manages to look amazing!! How does she do it?

by Anonymousreply 1April 8, 2019 3:41 PM

Yes Op. I won't be happy until she pops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 8, 2019 3:45 PM

"And on the next episode of 'The Fat & the Frisky'"......

by Anonymousreply 3April 8, 2019 3:45 PM

I heard she wears a fat suit for the show. I wonder how much food she eats per meal (genuine curiosity, not trolling).

by Anonymousreply 4April 8, 2019 3:47 PM

I think it will be very unrealistic if they show her character to still be alive and well in the flash forwards.

by Anonymousreply 5April 8, 2019 3:48 PM

Enough! How many misogynistic and fat-shaming threads do you gays need to have about Miss Metz? It's pathological, and speaks volumes about your mental health more than it does about her overeating triggered by mental health issues. You're more emotionally damaged that you could ever perceive her to be. Is she a little overweight? Sure, but can any of us say that we couldn't stand to loose a few extra pounds. But to keep on harping on it, and blowing her plus-sizedness out of proportion to a life or death situation is preposterous and belies underlying psychological issues on your part, likely related to body dysmorphia. These threads are beyond offensive and are totally unacceptable. Get help, gays!

by Anonymousreply 6April 8, 2019 3:55 PM

[quote] Enough! How many misogynistic and fat-shaming threads do you gays need to have about Miss Metz?

There is always room for one more.

by Anonymousreply 7April 8, 2019 3:56 PM

I think R6 is Trigger. Oops, I mean triggered.

by Anonymousreply 8April 8, 2019 3:56 PM

R6 = Oompa Loompa, I mean Chrissy.

by Anonymousreply 9April 8, 2019 3:58 PM

Karma will bite you gays in your overly rimmed asses. I get the pathology and damage that comes with being gay, but you have no right to turn that around and talk about her so offensively. It truly is unacceptable.

by Anonymousreply 10April 8, 2019 4:05 PM

I really think she was abused as a kid. Very very sad. She would be stunning if she were slim.

by Anonymousreply 11April 8, 2019 4:08 PM

Most of her fat is distributed around her abdomen, which is the kind of fat that causes even more health problems.

She would be gorgeous at a lower weight.

by Anonymousreply 12April 8, 2019 4:24 PM

r10 r6. This is the safe zone DL, bitch. Who the hell do you think you are? Get out if you don't like it, but don't you dare preach to us in our church.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 8, 2019 4:29 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 8, 2019 4:30 PM

She could miss a meal or two, frankly.

by Anonymousreply 15April 8, 2019 4:31 PM

She is not slightly overweight r6, she's obese.

by Anonymousreply 16April 8, 2019 4:42 PM

“Is she a little overweight”? No. She’s not.

by Anonymousreply 17April 8, 2019 4:47 PM

I'm a country singer now, bitches! I'm the new Dolly Parton.

I look hotter than Carrie Underwood, don't I?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 8, 2019 5:12 PM

The fat-shaming needs to stop NOW!

by Anonymousreply 19April 8, 2019 5:18 PM

R19 Lose some weight.

by Anonymousreply 20April 8, 2019 5:20 PM

R6 speak for yourself pig breath. Not everyone needs to lose a few pounds like you and Crusty.

She’s a fat hog that is going to die and I suspect that you are too. So why don’t you just go ahead and roll on out with your cup cakes.

Crusty Metz was not sexually abused and does not have mental health issues. SHE’S JUST A GODDAMN FILTHY HOG!! Now get over it.

by Anonymousreply 21April 8, 2019 5:41 PM

R19, why? We always bitch about people who are too thin, too ugly, too pretty, too poor, too rich, too dumb, too smart, and pretty much any trait imaginable.

Why is “too fat” off limits?

by Anonymousreply 22April 8, 2019 5:48 PM

Do they push her through the Holland Tunnel once a month to clean it?

by Anonymousreply 23April 8, 2019 5:49 PM

I cannot imagine what it must be like to be so obsessed with some random obese person. The Chrissy Metz troll(s) is/are rivaling the the Megan Markle freaks for the floridity of their mental ill health.

by Anonymousreply 24April 8, 2019 5:49 PM

We are actually concerned fans about Crusty. We don’t want her to die and we know she is.

by Anonymousreply 25April 8, 2019 5:51 PM

Chrissy Metz is actually a trans.

by Anonymousreply 26April 8, 2019 5:53 PM

Is she a good singer?!

by Anonymousreply 27April 8, 2019 6:01 PM

Because she's not "too fat," r22. She was made in the Lord's image, so she is perfect and wonderful just the way she is. She is an inspiration to countless women who feel shame over a few pesky pounds. She is saying that you don't have to be a size 0 to be accepted.

by Anonymousreply 28April 8, 2019 6:05 PM

I remember when I made a thread about that dress last year as I thought she looked gorgeous in it, and immediately got accused of fat-shaming. You just can't win with some people.

by Anonymousreply 29April 8, 2019 6:08 PM

R28 she was not born 400 pounds. That is a choice, and it actually flies in the face of God’s admonition to treat our bodies “like a temple.”

God is bored with you.

by Anonymousreply 30April 8, 2019 6:09 PM

I think the fat shaming is fucked up too. It really is.

I wish this lady the best, and I genuinely hope she can seek help and heal from obesity, because she’s in an amazing place in her life, and has a decent career. She will not be able to enjoy it, because she will become increasingly ill, or pass away.

She obviously has a life threatening condition. I don’t believe that cruel jokes will shame her into losing weight. As a matter of fact, she’ll eat more.

Shaming and judging people never works, especially with people who have grown up being abused or insulted their entire lives, which I’m certain Chrissy has.

by Anonymousreply 31April 8, 2019 6:16 PM

"pathology and damage associated with being gay" WTF [R6]:?????? . I suggest you think about the pathology and damage associated with being a judgmental, ignorant homophobe. Seek help for yourself....

by Anonymousreply 32April 8, 2019 6:30 PM

R28, so you’re saying that God is fat, just like Chrissy?

by Anonymousreply 33April 8, 2019 6:38 PM

[quote] she was not born 400 pounds. That is a choice, and it actually flies in the face of God’s admonition to treat our bodies “like a temple.

She is treating her body like a megachurch!

by Anonymousreply 34April 8, 2019 6:42 PM

Chrissy need to call me. We need to talk about her eating habit. She needs to lose 120 pound in next thirty days. Then I will approve her for weight loss surgery.

by Anonymousreply 35April 8, 2019 6:51 PM

Isn't gluttony one of the seven deadly sins to religious people. I think it is dangerous to normalize obesity. People think it is OK to be obese. The reality is it is extremely unhealthy. The incidence of type 2 diabetes is becoming an epidemic at an early age, not to mention heart disease. This isn't just a little overweight.

by Anonymousreply 36April 8, 2019 6:55 PM

[quote]“Is she a little overweight”

She isn't a little anything.

by Anonymousreply 37April 8, 2019 7:22 PM

I’m marrying R35!

by Anonymousreply 38April 8, 2019 7:27 PM

She's type 8 diabetes!

by Anonymousreply 39April 8, 2019 8:19 PM

Garment industry is pulling for her.

by Anonymousreply 40April 8, 2019 8:25 PM

I've read several articles about how fat-shaming inspired obese people to lose weight. Someone throwing dog shit at you for being fat should force you to reconsider your life choices. I realized America was making obesity normal when a short woman claimed she wasn't fat even though she was over 200 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 41April 8, 2019 8:26 PM

She looks fabulous on OP pic, we should use that one on her obituary thread

by Anonymousreply 42April 8, 2019 8:46 PM

I see R6 has stated her boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 43April 8, 2019 9:23 PM

The problem is that even if she loses weight now, the SAGGING SKIN will just....

by Anonymousreply 44April 8, 2019 9:43 PM

Can't believe I am typing this - but Mama June From Not to Hot's DL fave Jennifer (Sugar Bear's current wife) had the same surgery June had and looks eons better and eats healthier than June ever did. Yes it's a stunt tv show but Jennifer is following through. Chrissy could do it - I suspect the network doesn't want her to - yet.

by Anonymousreply 45April 8, 2019 10:19 PM

R45 you are RIGHT! Jennifer looks great. Needs to get some extensions, go lighter and she will blow folks out the water. Good for you Jennifer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 8, 2019 10:26 PM

r46 She looks like a dude.

by Anonymousreply 47April 8, 2019 10:35 PM

Putting her on stage is like celebrating smoking or drunk driving. She shouldn’t be normalized or made socially acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 48April 8, 2019 11:22 PM

Like zoologists do with elephants and rhinos, they should examine her stool to identify what she’s actually been eating. There won’t be any surprises (just the undigestable matter in Hostess products), but it will prove false any suggestion that she’s living off of lettuce and celery.

by Anonymousreply 49April 8, 2019 11:28 PM

In the photo, she looks like she's fused with a sofa and is now carrying it around with her.

by Anonymousreply 50April 8, 2019 11:34 PM

[quote] She was made in the Lord's image,

The Lord is a morbidly obese woman?

by Anonymousreply 51April 8, 2019 11:35 PM

When Chrissy wears a house dress, it’s not describing the style, it’s stating the size.

by Anonymousreply 52April 8, 2019 11:36 PM

she's going to die.

and everyone will say: we should have known.

But we know.

Datalounge knows.

by Anonymousreply 53April 8, 2019 11:37 PM

SNACK PURSE!

by Anonymousreply 54April 9, 2019 12:53 AM

To maintain hat weight, she’s eating 11,000 calories a day

by Anonymousreply 55April 9, 2019 12:56 AM

The poster in the Chrissy Metz continuation threads who coined Snack Purse should get a fucking award.

by Anonymousreply 56April 9, 2019 12:58 AM

Sorry Dr. Now, we already had a nurse do the math. It's only 3500 calories give or take a couple hundred. Not hard to do. Chrissy WILL get bigger!

by Anonymousreply 57April 9, 2019 12:59 AM

[quote] Like zoologists do with elephants and rhinos, they should examine her stool to identify what she’s actually been eating.

They should get this guy to do it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 9, 2019 1:02 AM

I am the poster who coined SNACK PURSE. Snack is just an inherently funny word.

by Anonymousreply 59April 9, 2019 1:04 AM

Chrissy, you have BMI of 77. That is very high BMI. It will not be long until you become immobile and unable to walk. When that happen it will be very bad for you.

by Anonymousreply 60April 9, 2019 1:07 AM

OP , Is she wearing the new drapes for the blue room ?

by Anonymousreply 61April 9, 2019 1:17 AM

R34, I love you. Can’t stop laughing.

That floral print in the OP’s pic makes her look like an entire botanical garden. I hate to think how horrid the hot house must smell!

by Anonymousreply 62April 9, 2019 1:18 AM

A lot of straight men like gals who are a bit and curvy.

by Anonymousreply 63April 9, 2019 1:22 AM

Can you imagine the smell of the ginormous dumps this beasts takes????

by Anonymousreply 64April 9, 2019 1:23 AM

I would imagine they’d be just like the size of a rhino or elephant’s that you’d see in the zoo.

Do you think she has to have every outfit- even t-shirts and underwear- custom made? Do they sell sizes this big in regular stores? How does she find clothing that fits her?

by Anonymousreply 65April 9, 2019 1:40 AM

Chrissy buys a lot of toilet paper!

[QUOTE] “My best friend had been begging me to join Costco. I’m like, we don’t need that much toilet paper! Well, we need that much toilet paper. So now I am an executive member at Costco, because we buy a lot of toilet paper.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66April 9, 2019 1:44 AM

I'm amazed she does not just buy a bidet. She's rich enough now, and that's what Star Jones (another full-figured gal) did. Star even had hers gold-plated.

by Anonymousreply 67April 9, 2019 1:46 AM

Can you outfit a bidet with a pressure hose? A gentle spray is not going to cut it.

by Anonymousreply 68April 9, 2019 1:53 AM

There is zero physical way she can wipe her own ass.

by Anonymousreply 69April 9, 2019 1:54 AM

Her legs and arms arent bad, it’s that weird gut. She must wear a support base garment that holds it up so high

It probably droops without it

by Anonymousreply 70April 9, 2019 1:56 AM

Tell me about it r69

by Anonymousreply 71April 9, 2019 1:56 AM

R66 She says she has her drivers license and change for the parking meters in her wallet, but she must have someone doing the driving. I can't think of a car where someone with her freaky shape could fit behind the wheel.

by Anonymousreply 72April 9, 2019 2:00 AM

I am sure Chrissy could sit on this and roll her ass clean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 9, 2019 2:03 AM

Chrissy's bidet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74April 9, 2019 2:41 AM

this website is so mean to this woman. at least she is gainfully employed

by Anonymousreply 75April 9, 2019 3:13 AM

She’s certainly gainfully gaining something, R75!

by Anonymousreply 76April 9, 2019 3:24 AM

Why isn't this thread banned? If this were a store and you treated your customers with such disdain, I would demand to speak with the manager and have you fired.

by Anonymousreply 77April 9, 2019 4:10 AM

I highly doubt Chrissy is a DL "customer" r77 Maybe when her Google alert goes off, but that's likely it. What the hell are YOU doing here?

by Anonymousreply 78April 9, 2019 4:29 AM

She's not fat, just pleasantly plump.

by Anonymousreply 79April 9, 2019 4:29 AM

I assume R77 is a feeble attempt at satire (a “speak-to-the-manager” Frau type).

I do think Chrissy sees these threads though. You know she googles herself constantly. I’m thankful for these threads, as they’re the funniest reads DL has had in years.

by Anonymousreply 80April 9, 2019 4:33 AM

Chrissy seemed to double down after the preemie, wonder if she's hiding a set of twins like that woman in the news.

by Anonymousreply 81April 9, 2019 4:38 AM

This is cultural. My best friend is Asian and her mom would always let me know when I was gaining too much weight. When I spent time in Europe, my French and Spanish friends didn't hold back either. They knew I had heart disease in my family and saw that I was eating too much for my short build. I don't see it as any different than telling someone they're drinking too much or engaging in any other unhealthy behavior. Enabling a morbidly obese woman's descent into disease and death is fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 82April 9, 2019 4:43 AM

All you fat snowflakes are bores. This is Datalounge! We are equal opportunity shamers. This lady is a fat hog. It’s disgusting, and I doubt she can toilet herself properly. She likely smells of flop sweats, stale urine, and fecal matter underneath that floral print fumigation cover she’s wearing. Oink! Oink! Put an apple in her mouth and set her out for Easter at the church potluck.

by Anonymousreply 83April 9, 2019 4:45 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 9, 2019 4:48 AM

To those marvelling at how much she must eat to sustain or indeed improve on the measure of her girth, according to our hero, Dr Now, such big eaters can put away 6000 calories in 10 minutes. It's salads and lean meats in public to show how they're cutting down then gorge on the addictive treats of choice as backs are turned. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 85April 9, 2019 5:23 AM

I’ve seen barges smaller than she is, bless her fat entombed heart.

by Anonymousreply 86April 9, 2019 6:06 AM

You cunts are cruel as the day is long. Not everyone can be a skinny leaning tower of pizza, ya know.

by Anonymousreply 87April 9, 2019 1:47 PM

R87 types fat.

by Anonymousreply 88April 9, 2019 2:16 PM

I refuse to feed into your body dysmorphic pathology.

by Anonymousreply 89April 9, 2019 2:20 PM

Her being a morbidly obese woman is not an "opinion" on someone distorted mind, it's a fact, or if you prefer, a " huge" fact.

by Anonymousreply 90April 9, 2019 3:21 PM

Yes, we know, r90. But your incessantly talking about it and shaming her is not going to help her loose the weight. You're mocking her for the sake of mocking.

by Anonymousreply 91April 9, 2019 3:39 PM

We would like her to lose the weight rather than loose it.

by Anonymousreply 92April 9, 2019 3:51 PM

Mocking for the sake of mocking? On a gossip website defined by pointless bitchery? Say it isn’t so!

by Anonymousreply 93April 9, 2019 4:18 PM

Last night's appearance on Fallon - look at the SIZE of her!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 9, 2019 7:34 PM

She has gorgeous, sexy curves. SHe looks pretty alluring in red.

by Anonymousreply 95April 9, 2019 8:07 PM

Haha r95.

by Anonymousreply 96April 9, 2019 8:22 PM

You are confusing gravitational pull with alluring

by Anonymousreply 97April 9, 2019 8:26 PM

Is she sitting on the chair or hovering above it? I can't tell. R94

by Anonymousreply 98April 9, 2019 8:36 PM

She is truly revolting.

by Anonymousreply 99April 9, 2019 9:19 PM

I'm a straight chick, and not that it means anything, but my bf and me watched her on Kimmel. My bf commented that he likes all that cushion...it's better for the pushin'. He also mentioned that he'd love to sniff that couch after she got up.

by Anonymousreply 100April 9, 2019 9:23 PM

R21 is the sickest, cruelest, most damaged and hateful person I could ever possibly imagine.

To speak that way TO and ABOUT people you don't know at all, is just.... beyond comprehension.

I agree with you R6, and thanks for posting that.

by Anonymousreply 101April 9, 2019 9:50 PM

[quote]Chrissy Metz is actually a trans.

Yeah, from human to hippo!

by Anonymousreply 102April 9, 2019 10:24 PM

R101 needs a diet.

by Anonymousreply 103April 9, 2019 10:25 PM

Yeah that joke was funny about 10 years ago.

Oh, wait. I never was funny. And neither are you.

Sounds like you're hiding behind a whole lot of pain, and projecting it outwards.

by Anonymousreply 104April 9, 2019 10:28 PM

W&W for R102

Shouldn’t scientists be worried about the gravitational pull her body will have on the Earth? What if she pulls the moon out of orbit, or worse, causes the Earth to stop rotating around the Sun and destroys our galaxy.

by Anonymousreply 105April 9, 2019 10:38 PM

This woman is killing herself. Guess there are too many assholes around her cashing in on her to help her stop.

by Anonymousreply 106April 9, 2019 11:05 PM

r106 It was in her contract when she signed on that she HAD to lose weight to stay on the show. Chrissy spoke at length how she was looking forward to it, and that it was a great incentive. She has since gotten even fatter, but remains on the show. I don't fucking get it. Is she actually more relatable to the audience at her size? That blows my fucking mind if that's the case. 250 pounds is relatable, 600 pounds? I don't know, maybe they are bringing in the kind of viewers who watch my 600 pound life just to feel better that they aren't *that* fat.

by Anonymousreply 107April 9, 2019 11:52 PM

[quote]We would like her to lose the weight rather than loose it.

The fat is too loose already. She needs to be enclosed with some titanium Spanx.

by Anonymousreply 108April 10, 2019 12:13 AM

Why can’t Oprah make Chrissy a spokeswhale for Weight Watchers?

by Anonymousreply 109April 10, 2019 1:15 AM

Maybe fans of the show are "feeders." If you know what I mean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110April 10, 2019 1:44 AM

It's a fetish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111April 10, 2019 1:45 AM

Her ex-husband is damned hot!

No wonder you bitches are so jealous of Chrissy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112April 10, 2019 2:06 AM

How does this human garbage disposal continue to work?

by Anonymousreply 113April 10, 2019 2:25 AM

She has such a beautiful, angelic face and curves to die for. It's not difficult to see why men throw themselves at her feet.

by Anonymousreply 114April 10, 2019 2:56 AM

It’s hard to stay on your feet when she walks because the ground shakes so violently.

by Anonymousreply 115April 10, 2019 3:24 AM

will Chrissy resort to filming youtube mukbangs post This is Us?

by Anonymousreply 116April 10, 2019 3:40 AM

I've got 30 lbs to lose and I took a walk around the park twice and started eating salads yesterday and I already feel better.

by Anonymousreply 117April 10, 2019 3:44 AM

[quote]Maybe fans of the show are "feeders." If you know what I mean.

I’ve seen [italic]The Ritz[/italic], so I know what you mean. I also think the proper word is “enabler.”

by Anonymousreply 118April 10, 2019 4:22 AM

I feel so bad for her.....she has this forced happy thing going on, but she can't even put her arms down by her sides....they stick out at this odd angle because she doesn't really even have sides. Everything is so horizontal. I hope she gets help with her illness soon. If she doesn't, sadly she will be dead soon. This is morbid obesity. It's not just "curvy" or a little plump. This is a death sentence.

by Anonymousreply 119April 10, 2019 4:41 AM

At least she doesn't smell bad like most fat people.

by Anonymousreply 120April 10, 2019 4:45 AM

I feel bad that she has to stay this size of a house to stay on that awful show

by Anonymousreply 121April 10, 2019 4:46 AM

R120 how the fuck would you know that? Have you ever been close enough to smell this fat whale? Have you?

by Anonymousreply 122April 10, 2019 4:47 AM

Anyone have any more pics of Chrissy they can post? I’m starting a diet and need motivation.

by Anonymousreply 123April 10, 2019 6:03 AM

R123 Go to the Chrissy continuation threads. An earlier thread below, but there are many.

She does have, even for her size, short arms. So she must have to use a "helper" (Pon, or a rag on a stick, or both) to manage her hygiene. I'm not even saying this to be a cunt (though I am). Hugely overweight people literally can't handle basic needs. This is a fact, not being a jerk. I am 160 pounds and trying to fit into the toilet in an airplane is a fucking origami test. There is NO WAY she can fly without a diaper. This isn't being cruel, just a fact. I looked up the largest diaper online, and with the help of a nurse we found she would not be able to fit into it.

Is she the largest person in the world? No, but her really freaky shape makes her...disturbing at least and morbid at best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124April 10, 2019 6:13 AM

Disturbing is the word. Couldn't watch the Fallon clip.

by Anonymousreply 125April 10, 2019 6:20 AM

I heard Chrissy drives a smartcar to offset her carbon footprint.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 10, 2019 6:22 AM

Chrissy IS the size of the fucking car. Perhaps the car is a less spherical now that I look more closely.

by Anonymousreply 127April 10, 2019 6:50 AM

Her new movie Breakthrough got a good review in The Hollywood Reporter but veteran actor she is NOT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128April 10, 2019 7:13 AM

r128 Thanks for posting that. I think that people will likely be super gentle as to not hurt Chrissy's BIG FAT FUCKING FEELINGS.

by Anonymousreply 129April 10, 2019 7:28 AM

Chrissy lives her life being real. She’s not a sellout who thinks being a size 22 should be everyone’s goal in life. She takes each day one half step at a time, making sure to stop and smell the roses and breath fully after each full step.

Her best life is now, especially since the McRib is back and on sale for 2/5.00. Let her drip sauce all down her Kohl’s designer moo moo in peace and contentment. Joy is something that only comes from the inside out. For Chrissy, that joy had a hell of a ride coming through all of that, uh, cushion to reach her face. Let her have this moment in Reese’s Pieces, you fags.

by Anonymousreply 130April 10, 2019 7:45 AM

She more like size 44. I know because I one who make phone call to every fat lady clothing shop in town to find her dress that fit. All their biggest dresses look like halter tops on her. Pon still have nightmare over giant stretch marks and needing to use plunger to clean out Miss Chrissy belly button. If she go out naked, she make straight men turn gay. That’s why she no wear bikini to beach.

by Anonymousreply 131April 10, 2019 7:54 AM

Ban carbs not cannabis.

by Anonymousreply 132April 10, 2019 10:24 AM

She’s faaaabulous!

by Anonymousreply 133April 10, 2019 10:34 AM

It wouldn't be realistic if Kate ever got thin.

by Anonymousreply 134April 10, 2019 10:40 AM

Does have to get thin. She could lose 50 and still rival shamu.

by Anonymousreply 135April 10, 2019 11:54 AM

The only thing I agree with here is that she does need to lose lot of weight, because she really is morbidly obese. The fat shaming is disgusting.

But why doesn’t she lose the weight? What’s stopping her? She is making excellent money at the moment, and can easily invest in the services of a dietitian, a cook, and personal trainer. She can even set up an in home gym. And she certainly makes enough money for any surgeries necessary post weight loss, in order to be rid of any excess skin.

There is absolutely nothing stopping her from getting in good health. I’m sure it’s not easy, but she’ll be so much happier once she reaches an ideal weight I don’t understand why she’s denying herself that experience.

It’s a shame, because she seems like a sweetheart, and she really does have a beautiful face.

by Anonymousreply 136April 10, 2019 12:28 PM

R136 what a lot of people don't understand is that it's pretty much impossible to lose weight rapidly when you're that obese without putting it back on (plus some) because their metabolisms so fucked. Plus if the underlying cause is PCOS or another endocrine problem weight loss is nigh on impossible no matter what you do. If she's able to lose weight it could take years to see any visible difference. She's likely dieting constantly just to maintain the weight she is now without gaining.

by Anonymousreply 137April 10, 2019 1:04 PM

That woman is NOT ever dieting. Stop the lies.

by Anonymousreply 138April 10, 2019 1:38 PM

She's lost 100lbs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139April 10, 2019 2:12 PM

Fake news!

by Anonymousreply 140April 10, 2019 2:33 PM

"Chrissy Metz, who plays Kate Pearsons in the hit NBC show This Is Us, is a role model for women of all ages and sizes."

That's a typo, right? They meant "roll model"

by Anonymousreply 141April 10, 2019 2:39 PM

This is such a sad story. They can’t fire her, despite the contract, because of the controversy that would ensue—fat-shaming! bigotry! misogyny! Her personal, paid enablers (those who push her wheelchairs (not the innocent airport staff, but her assistants), buy her food, fill her snack purse, exhibit her on the pages and covers of magazines—these people are normalizing what is a life threatening condition by declaring it “beautiful.” The fat or slightly overweight fraus who creep into JC Penney and buy their size XL and 12s and 14s and whatever and sigh and wish things were different but applaud Chrissy for beauty and bravery are fooling themselves while helping her justify her condition. This isn’t a size 12 or 14 woman who might like to see a thinner version of herself in the mirror but isn’t killing herself; this is a woman who is going to die because she is obese.

If she had a gangrenous leg, we would insist she get help.

by Anonymousreply 142April 10, 2019 7:04 PM

Well said R142

by Anonymousreply 143April 10, 2019 7:09 PM

My goodness, she is fine just the way she is. If she had any physical disabilities due to her (perceived) excess weight, she wouldn't be able to keep up with the pace of a demanding filming schedule and all the events she shows up for. Some people are just big boned and not meant to be 50-pound Twiggys. These comments are needlessly cruel and vicious, and I'd really appreciate it if you guys let up with the remarks. They're not constructive. TIA.

by Anonymousreply 144April 10, 2019 7:27 PM

R144 I would appreciate it if you would go to hell. Chrissy Metz is a lot of things but big boned and 50 pounds overweight is not one of them.

by Anonymousreply 145April 10, 2019 7:37 PM

And you know this how, r145? Do you sift through her garbage in search of candy wrappers and empty boxes of cookies? If she's carrying some excess weight on her frame, then it's most likely from a physical and not overeating. And remember a few things: the camera adds weight, and second, she is petite, so the weight shows more on her than a taller person.

by Anonymousreply 146April 10, 2019 8:02 PM

[quote]Anyone have any more pics of Chrissy they can post? I’m starting a diet and need motivation.

Is she your role model? Are you trying to slim down to her size?

by Anonymousreply 147April 10, 2019 8:03 PM

So her morbid obesity is all imaginary because the camera "added it" R146? Are you really that ignorant? Her body shape is practically a circle. I feel so bad for her, because there must be some sort of mental issue (stemming from trauma, abuse, ??), possibly combined with physical issues like hormonal imbalance or whatever, and she needs help. Her weight is a death sentence if she doesn't deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 148April 10, 2019 8:49 PM

R144 “perceived excess weight”????? Lmao!! 0/10, but thanks for the laugh.

by Anonymousreply 149April 10, 2019 8:51 PM

I think it's just one deranged fat-shaming troll who's hating on Chrissy.

It's obsessed with her.

by Anonymousreply 150April 10, 2019 8:52 PM

If you think that r150, you are the deranged one.

by Anonymousreply 151April 10, 2019 9:07 PM

I think there are many people here who are revolted by Chrissy’s obesity; there is nothing beautiful, healthy, or admirable about a fat person getting fatter and fatter. This pretense of fat as beautiful is simply that—a pretense. She could lose 250 pounds and still be overweight, but at that weight ah might not be a ticking health bomb. In her situation, she could become healthy and be an inspiration instead of making chubby women feel better about indulging in carbs and high-fructose corn syrup.

by Anonymousreply 152April 10, 2019 9:08 PM

Where did that BS piece about her weight loss journey come from at R139?

I think the jokes are gross, but Chrissy has NOT lost 100 lbs. Why would anyone even think of printing something like that? Is it an inspirational thing, or what? Because Chrissy looks nothing like that “after” photo, and looks like the “before” photo, as we all who have eyes, can see.

Chrissy, if you read this: FUCK all of these people, buy honey, you need help, NOW! Please. Do whatever you have to do, but please, get a good team of licensed and certified health professionals around you, and save your life. You are not going to feel better, or live a decent life, or a longer life, if you do not make this an URGENT PRIORITY IN YOUR LIFE.

You deserve to breathe normally, you deserve to walk on your own, and you deserve to tie your own shoes. I’m not trying to be cruel. I know what it’s like to deal with, and overcome life choices that can kill.

Please, give yourself a fighting chance. You honestly deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 153April 10, 2019 9:33 PM

Why don't they do a story line about her having life-saving gastric surgery instead of the impossible-to-believe-that-she-delivered-a-baby one? I'm 6'5" and was 75 lbs. overweight a long time ago. It was exhausting. I can't imagine how her life is. Feel bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 154April 10, 2019 9:39 PM

Didn’t she already have gastric bypass and it didn’t take?

by Anonymousreply 155April 10, 2019 9:41 PM

R142 half the actresses on TV have eating disorders. If an eating disorder and attendant health problems disqualified them from the job there wouldn't be any left.

by Anonymousreply 156April 10, 2019 10:31 PM

R153 why don’t you go do your fucking public service announcement somewhere else.

We don’t like Chrissy here. That’s why we have the posts. So knock off the frau talk.

by Anonymousreply 157April 10, 2019 11:04 PM

[quote]She's lost 100lbs

It doesn't count if it's just from a bowel movement.

by Anonymousreply 158April 11, 2019 2:10 AM

r158 It count for me! Took hour to wipe and case of Angel Soft (Miss Chrissy cheap.)

by Anonymousreply 159April 11, 2019 2:18 AM

Heavens, why hasn't this incredibly offensive thread been deleted? Do you not realize that many of us "fraus" were your allies when no one else would get near your diseased bodies. We cared for you and nurtured you, and marched side by side with you, and THIS is the thanks we get for tolerating you when no one else would?!?! There's an old saying...don't bite the hand that feeds you. Think about it, gays.

by Anonymousreply 160April 11, 2019 2:25 AM

I don't know what's more annoying, the "frau" troll or the slave. Big women use pads not tampons

by Anonymousreply 161April 11, 2019 2:31 AM

r160 Fucking hell, not that post again. Do you have it stored at the ready to do a quick copy/paste when it suits you? Lame. Also, many Frauen (capital F, no s for plural, get it right) did NOT stand by us when we were stricken. Lesbians? Hell yes! Frauen? Hell no!

Sorry to derail guys. Back OT: Chrissy is fat as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 162April 11, 2019 2:31 AM

[quote]She's lost 100lbs

Apparently someone found them and returned them to her.

by Anonymousreply 163April 11, 2019 2:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!