Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A Sunny Day in Jordan

Continuation of our sane and mature chat about Timothée Chalamet. Talking about things/people non-related to Timmy is not allowed here, you have plenty other options to do that elsewhere on the forum. You may speculate about Timmy's love life too (with moderation), including with Armie, IF and only IF it pertains to current news. NO fanfics, and NO crazy, or we'll collectively ff and block to oblivion. I'm also asking everyone to not mention or link to this thread anymore, as we can't risk a troll invasion.

Alright, enjoy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600September 7, 2019 7:16 PM

Previous thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 30, 2019 9:18 PM

Love the title ! Lets hope Jordan brings us some gossip

by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2019 10:00 PM

Doesn't it seem a bit odd to bring them along if there's not gonna be a movie sequel?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 1, 2019 6:39 PM

R3 there willl be mob scenes if Timothée and Armie are there!! But Timothée should be free in October if not working on Luca’s movie.

by Anonymousreply 4April 1, 2019 6:46 PM

I doubt they will really be at book signings, I think Andre was just yes to his own book signings and ignoring the rest.

by Anonymousreply 5April 1, 2019 7:01 PM

I doubt they will join him. But it shows that there is no bad blood behind the scenes. he tagged both in that tweet. Also, Luca was interviewed at the Italian award show, and he said he is very, very optimistic about the second movie. I just think they are getting tired by the same question over and over again. Just wait... the movie is going to come!!!

by Anonymousreply 6April 1, 2019 7:28 PM

i wonder when we will get updates about blood on the tracks. im dying to know if timmy is really involved

by Anonymousreply 7April 2, 2019 2:35 AM

I’m hoping for some news soon. This drought already feels worse than the last one and it barely has started

by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2019 4:26 AM

[quote]i wonder when we will get updates about blood on the tracks. im dying to know if timmy is really involved

Is he playing the Jack of Hearts?

by Anonymousreply 9April 2, 2019 4:34 AM

[quote]A Sunny Day in Jordan

A harness movie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 2, 2019 4:38 AM

the idea of timmy beign cast in luca's blood on the tracks excites me so much. i might be more happy about this than 'dune'. lol

by Anonymousreply 11April 2, 2019 4:53 AM

R10 I'd watch that movie with these two in it.

by Anonymousreply 12April 2, 2019 1:01 PM

Timothée in Luca's BOTT sounds like a fantastic movie, especially since it's supposed to be in a "Dylan not Dylan" concept, whatever that means. Tim and Luca understand each other very well from working together and they have a deep mutual respect. I'm hoping they could be like Scorsese and DiCaprio with additional future collaborations.

by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2019 1:24 PM

R10 Timmy looks good and Michael looks stupid. Its amazing how good Timmy's fashion sense really is. He rarely makes a misstep and is always attention grabbing.

I want Timmy to do a romantic comedy next, maybe a gay french romcom set in Paris

by Anonymousreply 14April 2, 2019 7:40 PM

I want him to play a f-ed psycho character. You know, something dark and twisted, but not the over-the-top, chewing up the scenery kind. An anti-hero; the wisecracking kind. Lastly, I'd also love to see him in a romantic role, but not a rom-com.

by Anonymousreply 15April 2, 2019 7:46 PM

R15, a romantic role? Like Call Me By Your Name?

by Anonymousreply 16April 2, 2019 7:48 PM

A Memento like thriller role would be awesome. Sad that Nolan is booked till 2020. He goes 2-3 years between productions right? So no chances of Timmy booking a Nolan thriller before 2021.

by Anonymousreply 17April 2, 2019 7:53 PM

R16 can I not want more of that since it is the film role that got me into him in the first place? But yes, more of that.

by Anonymousreply 18April 2, 2019 7:58 PM

next month the hbo series luca is directing "will reportedly begin production in May and film through October." ... its very likely BOTT's production wont start this year

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 2, 2019 8:39 PM

R19 but isn't he only directing two episodes? he could do his bit earlier and have time for BOTT at the end of the year

by Anonymousreply 20April 2, 2019 8:52 PM

[quote]but isn't he only directing two episodes?

Is he in charge of casted-ing? Could he hire Timmy?

by Anonymousreply 21April 2, 2019 8:55 PM

R21 he must have influence, but I can't see timmy getting involved with both this AND BOTT (with BOTT seeming pretty certain) Also depending on how this crush on an older soldier thing goes I'm not sure I'd want timmy involved, save him round 2 of getting 'cancelled' lol

by Anonymousreply 22April 2, 2019 9:02 PM

R21 well he worked with chloë grace moretz in suspiria and she got cast in BOTT... luca definitely has an opinion about who he will work with in his projects

by Anonymousreply 23April 2, 2019 9:03 PM

r22 What is "this crush on an older soldier thing"?

by Anonymousreply 24April 2, 2019 9:04 PM

R24 there's bit in the plot which describes the 14 yo boy having feelings for an older soldier. If it's some reciprocated thing then it's fine, I'm just a little worried there'll be more to it. It just had some people wandering what sort of interest luca has with romances between minors and adults

by Anonymousreply 25April 2, 2019 9:11 PM

*UNreciprocated

by Anonymousreply 26April 2, 2019 9:12 PM

if timmy is working with luca this year its in BOTT not this HBO series

by Anonymousreply 27April 2, 2019 9:12 PM

R24 this bit; "while also developing an innocent romantic connection with an older soldier named Jason" it says innocent, but 'connection' worries me (idk how old this soldier will be though but im assuming 18+, and the boy will be 14)

by Anonymousreply 28April 2, 2019 9:14 PM

[quote]I want him to play a f-ed psycho character.

r15, what is "f-ed"?

by Anonymousreply 29April 2, 2019 9:16 PM

R29 I’m guessing it means fucked?

by Anonymousreply 30April 2, 2019 9:24 PM

r30, thank you. Why can't people spell "fucked" when what they mean is "fucked"? That's fucked.

by Anonymousreply 31April 2, 2019 9:26 PM

R31 lmao I have no idea. But I 100% agree with the idea of Tim playing a fucked up psycho, it would be amazing.

by Anonymousreply 32April 2, 2019 9:32 PM

He just did "fucked-up addict." I can wait a few more years for "fucked-up psycho."

by Anonymousreply 33April 2, 2019 9:34 PM

Yes I cant wait to see Tim in a role like Jake’s from Nightcrawler.

by Anonymousreply 34April 2, 2019 9:38 PM

Yeah. Or Jake's role in Brokeback Mountain. Only they move to San Francisco and there is no tire iron. NO TIRE IRON!

by Anonymousreply 35April 2, 2019 9:44 PM

He should be Guillermo del Toro's Pinnochio

by Anonymousreply 36April 2, 2019 9:51 PM

After seeing that conversation he had with Emma Stone I'd love to see them in a romantic comedy together. I think they might a have a good on-screen chemistry. Also still dying to see how he is in a Rainy Day in New York.

by Anonymousreply 37April 2, 2019 10:27 PM

Really hoping ARDINY surfaces, we need some new content. At least last year we had cinemacon and Coachella content around this time, and then HSN which had some pretty great clips.

by Anonymousreply 38April 2, 2019 10:28 PM

[quote]Also still dying to see how he is in a Rainy Day in New York.

[quote]Really hoping ARDINY surfaces

Holding this up: way to make us hate the Me Too queens.

by Anonymousreply 39April 2, 2019 10:30 PM

Slow news day, but this was cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 4, 2019 1:12 AM

so cute

by Anonymousreply 41April 4, 2019 2:04 AM

He also told that story on Colbert last night.

by Anonymousreply 42April 4, 2019 3:09 AM

Love this. Such a cute/nice story. And that clip they show of Timmy at the awards. Damn.......gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 43April 4, 2019 3:13 AM

R43 he looked so tiny in that suit. very cute

by Anonymousreply 44April 4, 2019 4:06 AM

[quote]And that clip they show of Timmy at the awards. Damn.......gorgeous!

Link, please?

by Anonymousreply 45April 4, 2019 5:04 AM

The video is on this page. The clip of Timmy I was referring to is from 2:08 - 2:12.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 4, 2019 1:35 PM

R45 here, duh R40

by Anonymousreply 47April 4, 2019 4:44 PM

The first twitter fan has arrived in Jordan, they are staying in wadi rum. I’m guessing they dont realize where he is in Aqaba. I know this maybe belongs in other thread but I honestly don’t want any crazy lurkers to reach out and bring his actual location to twitter.

by Anonymousreply 48April 5, 2019 4:59 PM

R48 Omfg, some people.

Is this a Tim fan? Or a Dune fan?

by Anonymousreply 49April 5, 2019 5:04 PM

R48 who is it? Let’s name and shame

by Anonymousreply 50April 5, 2019 5:07 PM

if you search wadi rum and timmy’s IG handle you’ll find them :)

Tbh if I lived 3 hours away I maybe would take a trip to those gorgeous desert domes, maybe she knows where tim is but decided just to have a desert vacation in his vicinity instead of straight up stalking. Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 51April 5, 2019 5:15 PM

I meant twitter handle not ig

by Anonymousreply 52April 5, 2019 5:16 PM

If I was stalking Timmy, I wouldn’t post about it. People seem to love attention more than they care about possible backlash to crazy behaviour

by Anonymousreply 53April 6, 2019 4:40 AM

It looks like that girl just took a road trip to stay one night in those cool domes in wadi rum, with the hopes of magically running into Tim. Pretty innocuous in the end.

by Anonymousreply 54April 6, 2019 4:55 AM

timmy's channel, you can hear his voice in the background

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 6, 2019 8:36 AM

"rare video" such teenage behaviour. Adorable. And I wouldn't say he grew out of that fanboy phase, he just adapted to his surroundings.

by Anonymousreply 56April 6, 2019 3:00 PM

He was really a cringe level fan, but it also makes sense why he is completely unbothered by his own cringy fans.

by Anonymousreply 57April 6, 2019 5:57 PM

So true R57. He really is one of them. At least he was having fun.

by Anonymousreply 58April 6, 2019 7:38 PM

So brolin is posting from Wadi Rum, any guesses as to why they stayed in Aqaba for so long? Maybe rehearsals or doing shorter shoots, and now they moved to the desert for a more intense shooting schedule?

by Anonymousreply 59April 6, 2019 8:41 PM

R59 "so long" like a week, right

by Anonymousreply 60April 6, 2019 8:47 PM

I wonder if Brolin has gone to visit for a weekend, the other people around him seem turists not film crew. You could not keep all the crew in those pods for a long time, and the drive from Aqaba to Wadi Rum is not that long.

by Anonymousreply 61April 7, 2019 7:18 AM

R61 the DP is there too

by Anonymousreply 62April 7, 2019 7:49 AM

i dont think they're shooting anything this weekend. the DP and brolin went to wadi rum.. dont know about the rest of the crew... that stuntwoman sarah michelle and the makeup artist donald mowat, for example, stayed in the hotel in aqaba. i just checked their ig

by Anonymousreply 63April 7, 2019 7:57 AM

I wonder if will is still there. Could be, judging by time he posted his latest IG story.

by Anonymousreply 64April 7, 2019 1:19 PM

R64 he’s still there according to the IG story he posted an hour ago.

by Anonymousreply 65April 7, 2019 5:12 PM

did Will quit his job to travel with timmy? im curious about that

by Anonymousreply 66April 7, 2019 5:20 PM

Jobs are a dime a dozen, but getting to travel with your lover doesn't happen all the time.

by Anonymousreply 67April 7, 2019 5:24 PM

Does anyone actually know what he does for work? He could have a job that lets him take time off more freely.

by Anonymousreply 68April 7, 2019 8:02 PM

I swear someone said he worked in the industry somehow, maybe theatre rather than film

by Anonymousreply 69April 7, 2019 8:36 PM

I googled his full name (I'm assuming it's William) and an IMDb link comes up--among others--with that name as a writer-director-cinematographer. It's almost certainly him as the one movie he wrote, directed and scored (a 15 minute short), has his mother in it, and was made in NYC. Look's like in he's still in the embryonic stages of his film making career. Another link lists him as a production assistant. I wonder if Timothée managed to snag him job on the set.

by Anonymousreply 70April 7, 2019 8:52 PM

*cinematographer

by Anonymousreply 71April 7, 2019 8:53 PM

i guess he works in tv production

by Anonymousreply 72April 7, 2019 8:58 PM

R70 that is what im curious about.. if he is there for work or for timmy

by Anonymousreply 73April 7, 2019 9:00 PM

I'd say there's a very good chance that he's employed on set, not just visiting Timmy, being that he does have the related experience.

by Anonymousreply 74April 7, 2019 9:06 PM

The thing is, most of the crew seem to eventually follow one another or tag each other on SM. When E Ford worked on French Dispatch, he became friends with lots of people on set. Will seems completely distanced from them.

If anything Timmy maybe throws him a salary as some sort of assistant, but I doubt he is working on all these films (he spent a lot of time in Italy during cmbyn and is not listed as part of that crew either).

I think most likely Tim just likes having friends around and he provides free room and board and they get to hang around.

by Anonymousreply 75April 8, 2019 12:24 AM

R75 i think you're completely right. didnt think about he seems distanced from the crew. the DP, or assistants.. if he was working in some department he would followed someone, but he didnt

by Anonymousreply 76April 8, 2019 12:39 AM

R75 How would you know all/most the people who are part of the crew and/or involved in production for his movies? Are you spending all your waking hours lurking and scouring SM? Even then, it's unlikely that you could glean all this comprehensive knowledge from those sources.

by Anonymousreply 77April 8, 2019 1:22 AM

*all or most of*

by Anonymousreply 78April 8, 2019 1:25 AM

R78 but dont you agree that Will haven't yet followed anyone from the crew? maybe its a hint that he is there for timmy and not for work?

by Anonymousreply 79April 8, 2019 1:42 AM

My question is, how do you know who's on the crew, or in the credits of movies that haven't been released yet? That's not publicly available information. The thought that he's there for Timothée only and not for work is appealing, but Timothée being in the company of any male companion always spurs fanfic stories that they're fucking.

by Anonymousreply 80April 8, 2019 2:07 AM

R80 I do follow every known crew member and person in Jordan related to dune right now, and I check out the activity feed so I can see who they are following and whose pictures they are liking and commenting on, etc. Its pretty easy to start getting a picture of who is working on a film and active in social media this way.

I did the same for TFD . All it takes is for one known crew member to tag a few other people in one of their stores, then those people might post about and tag others. There is often a lot of overlap, especially when a group of people are working in a foreign country together.

Not saying it is foolproof, but Wills social media activity is very different than what ive seen from other crew members.

by Anonymousreply 81April 8, 2019 2:19 AM

This women seems to be working as a stills photographer on dune, she just followed tim. Praying they release an official photo or two from the set at some point !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 8, 2019 4:26 AM

R80 its pretty easy to find some crew members on IG. they post stories, follow and tag each other. i think you're not trying to find them. i find curious that a seeming straight male cant have a long time BFF without people starting creating fantasies and question their sexuality. Will received a opportunity to be with his best friend on the set of a villeneuve's movie.. if nothing holds him back in NYC why not accept this opportunity? R81 i totally agree

by Anonymousreply 83April 8, 2019 6:20 PM

R83 yeah, plus it makes total sense to me why Tim would want a friend around. He is almost always traveling. He has been overseas since January and probably wont get back until the end of the summer. Thats a really long time to be away from everyone you are close with, especially at that age. Having someone like Will around is probably super grounding for him.

by Anonymousreply 84April 8, 2019 7:14 PM

Stephane was with him during FD filming

by Anonymousreply 85April 8, 2019 10:38 PM

R85 he was part of the cast wasn't he? not like a friend on set like will is

by Anonymousreply 86April 8, 2019 10:40 PM

R85 he is listed as a cast member on IMDb

by Anonymousreply 87April 8, 2019 10:42 PM

I think it's great that Will is there with him. It probably helps keep him more relaxed etc. having someone familiar there with him when he's so far from home. Plus it helps when he's missing Armie. lol It's not the same, but at least he has someone.

by Anonymousreply 88April 8, 2019 10:44 PM

Fan made dune edit. Can’t wait for real thing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 9, 2019 10:17 AM

R89 neither can I! Don’t know if this one has already been posted here but it’s pretty cool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 9, 2019 11:33 AM

so he's still alive

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 9, 2019 9:04 PM

[quote]I wonder if Timothée managed to snag him job on the set.

I'm sure he wants to help his boo all he can.

by Anonymousreply 92April 9, 2019 9:12 PM

Wow not only a IG story but one with Will. Am starting to think he got Will a gig on the film.

by Anonymousreply 93April 9, 2019 9:36 PM

Wish Will had been filming him instead just to see what he looks like now. But I'll take this too. lol

by Anonymousreply 94April 9, 2019 9:39 PM

R94 me too. I was half expecting to see his face at the end of the video dammit

by Anonymousreply 95April 9, 2019 9:44 PM

Anyone else’s opinion on Will change from this video? He looks super cute

by Anonymousreply 96April 9, 2019 11:52 PM

R96 yeah haha

by Anonymousreply 97April 10, 2019 12:04 AM

Have to admire how Timothée keeps himself endeared to a small inner circle of friends despite his exploding fame. No pussy posse for him. It's really great how his cam pans from Will to the landscape of Wadi Rum, ending with Timmy giving the V sign. I'd say they're pretty close.

by Anonymousreply 98April 10, 2019 12:52 AM

we know very little about him, but Will seems to me the most grounded friend of timmy. i get that vibe from him lol. he isnt thirsty to be friends with LRD on social media, for example. and supported his friend on cmbyn set and now dune

by Anonymousreply 99April 10, 2019 1:35 AM

Room above the one of Josh Brolin: Will and Timmy in Jordan

After CMBYN visit on set, Dune!!

It says a lot (of good) about TC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100April 10, 2019 7:39 AM

Josh talking about how all his videos from Jordan were his own personal travels and not anywhere near set (after being warned not to post anything revealing)

This means Tim and Will were probably out on their own adventure during some of Tims time off. As others have mentioned, I think it’s cute that he likes to share this stuff with someone like Will.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 10, 2019 12:45 PM

R101 this "do not post anything" is getting ridiculous. I have been to Jordan, I have visited Wadi Rum and Petra, I have read Dune and seen Lawrence of Arabia. I even saw the Linch Dune. Are they going to terminate me? Am I a walking spoiler? The movie needs to create interest and being so cloak and dagger about it is not the right way.

by Anonymousreply 102April 10, 2019 4:22 PM

R102 they are just not allowed to post the set. Lets be real, most dune fans would kill to see a glimpse of the stillsuit design or any other piece of wardrobe, not to mention any of the set design. Production is going to want to keep that under wraps, hopefully they will throw us an official photo or two along the way, but its smart of them to be in control of it vs it leaking via some actors random IG story.

Also, people got their panties in a bunch cause some of the crew asked Dune IG accounts not to repost their stories directly from their accounts. Those accounts still post stories from the desert, and the Dune IG accounts save and repost instead of reposting with their IG names attached. Everyone seems to be fine with this, so clearly it was just the crew wanting some level of privacy and not the huge deal everyone made it out to be.

by Anonymousreply 103April 10, 2019 4:32 PM

I understand no photos of set and costumes R103 , but it was obvious that Brolin was posting personal stuff. So who got at him? Fans? Pruduction?

by Anonymousreply 104April 10, 2019 5:36 PM

Is this guy actually working on the film or is he just posting ideas?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 10, 2019 5:41 PM

I think they were upset because Brolin was swearing.

by Anonymousreply 106April 10, 2019 6:00 PM

R105 I don’t think he’s working on the film. Still interesting though!

by Anonymousreply 107April 10, 2019 6:18 PM

R104 it wasnt that obvious, a lot of people thought he was posting from the set. Articles like this are misleading and dont help

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 10, 2019 6:58 PM

R102 Truth!!! Warner pulled the same shit with Blade Runner! Didn't work that well for them. And you can compare both properties. Both beloved by Sci-Fi fans... general audience? Don't give a flying fuck!

If they start shutting down fan accounts, this movie is fucked. As I said, no one outside the Dune fandom. and that fandom is smaller than you think, and Timmy fans. gives a fuck. They need to create buzz. I know the movie only comes out next year. Enough time. But if the actors are already pissed, and Brolin was pissed, I can't imagine what Warner is going to pull next.

by Anonymousreply 109April 10, 2019 7:11 PM

Interesting. The stunt crew is leaving too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110April 10, 2019 7:12 PM

R110 how this guy know that? people from the stunt crew hasnt shared anything on IG

by Anonymousreply 111April 10, 2019 7:31 PM

R111 Don't know. But he seems pretty legit. Even Brian follows him.

by Anonymousreply 112April 10, 2019 7:33 PM

And it looks like Zendeya won't be coming to Jordan. But I'm actually not that surprised. The part of the book they are filming is not that Desert heavy. Mostly indoors and a lot of talking. Also, most of the desert shots are probably 2nd unit shoots. Don't need actors. Stand ins are enough.

by Anonymousreply 113April 10, 2019 7:36 PM

the production arrived in jordan march 28th and they are already done two weeks later? i thought the shooting would be long, but it is possible that timothee is done around july?

by Anonymousreply 114April 10, 2019 7:40 PM

R113 yeah i think the heavy stuff to shoot in jordan is the scenery

by Anonymousreply 115April 10, 2019 7:42 PM

ALL OF YOU CHALAMET CYBERSTALKERS ARE TROLLS!

Ban yourself, OP. Then jump back to hell. There has never been a Chalamet/Hammer thread that wasn't bipolar and Aspie maniacs obsessing over minutia and just typing to read themselves type.

GET A HOBBY, NONE OF THIS IS HEALTHY. CHALAMET AND HAMMER WILL NEVER FUCK YOU!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 116April 10, 2019 8:39 PM

anyway

by Anonymousreply 117April 10, 2019 8:51 PM

R116 Someone needs help.

by Anonymousreply 118April 10, 2019 8:59 PM

R116 if u dont like these threads dont read them.

by Anonymousreply 119April 10, 2019 9:02 PM

I think it's time for your medication, r116. Try not to skip a dose again.

by Anonymousreply 120April 10, 2019 9:31 PM

R108 but Wadi Rum is part of the set, it is also an important turist site and an UNESCO world heritage site. It is not like taking selfies in costume or photos of the Budapest studio interiors. I just think they are being silly.

by Anonymousreply 121April 10, 2019 9:54 PM

Please don't mention trolls or reply to them, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 122April 10, 2019 10:00 PM

doesn't look like they're totally done in Jordan, though maybe the main actors aren't needed anymore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123April 11, 2019 11:01 AM

That account has me blocked which is v weird cause I mostly lurk and reblog bad jokes

by Anonymousreply 124April 11, 2019 1:05 PM

Timmy and Javier and Jessica are filming their scenes in the desert now. Josh is done until the indoor scenes and the battle scenes are done as well so the stunt team left

by Anonymousreply 125April 11, 2019 2:20 PM

R125 any source on that or just an assumption?

by Anonymousreply 126April 11, 2019 2:25 PM

R125 this makes sense but are u sure?

by Anonymousreply 127April 11, 2019 3:21 PM

Tims stunt double posted this yesterday so it seems he is still around.

My guess is that the stunt people left are the ones that were working with Brolin on the battle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128April 11, 2019 5:05 PM

Josh finishing linked. The stunt crew working on the big battles were ig storying that they were leaving. I can't remember where I read the battle scenes were over could have been IG but it makes sense since the stunt team has left.

Also the DP and his staff put up instagram posts about shooting yesterday. plus apparently this girl's mom saw timmy and his crew at his hotel so he's obviously still filming. The idiots in the other thread are so brain dead from shipping charmie that they actually think timmy would leave this giant shoot to go to coachella LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129April 11, 2019 5:07 PM

R128 ty for linking that. Yea there would be no reason for the crew and timmy's stunt double to actively be shooting without timmy

by Anonymousreply 130April 11, 2019 5:09 PM

R129 I agree. I think because last year tim randomly showed up at Coachella when everyone thought he was staying in London, so people feel like anything is possible. It seems very unlikely though, its not like Jordan to LA is an easy flight. Also Brolins part in the film is not nearly as extensive as Tim and Jessica so it makes sense he’d be done before them.

by Anonymousreply 131April 11, 2019 5:13 PM

R131 he was also in pre production then...he wasn't actively shooting. Plus abel sent a pj out for him which I doubt someone will do to take him from jordan to la lol

by Anonymousreply 132April 11, 2019 5:17 PM

R132 very true. How do you know about the pj? First time ive heard of it but it makes total sense.

by Anonymousreply 133April 11, 2019 5:21 PM

R129 Great. Now I have to defend the other thread. They based this on a Twitter post. Almost everyone said it's probably horseshit. Charmie haters are almost, if not more, annoying than the Charmies themselves.

by Anonymousreply 134April 11, 2019 5:44 PM

everyone assumed that timmy was already shooting the king in april last year because he was papped in london, but the shooting was scheduled for june. he was just in prep during april 2018, so go to coachella wouldn't be 'wrong'

by Anonymousreply 135April 11, 2019 6:01 PM

Whether he goes to Coachella or not, I don't see what the big deal is? I'd be happy to get some sighting of him at Coachella but I'm also not counting on it because it doesn't really make sense to me to leave the set out of the blue like this - then again, I don't know how these things work and he might be authorised to take a short break before resuming filming, who knows?

by Anonymousreply 136April 11, 2019 7:25 PM

I think people didn't like him popping up at Coachella last year because of the whole Weeknd thing. It really looked like he was partying a lot then, even though he probably wasn't really. But still, kinda random and probably took a few people by surprise.

by Anonymousreply 137April 11, 2019 8:05 PM

R137 Yeah, seems like people are really traumatised for some reason. I personally just don't think there's anything wrong with partying a lot for a 23yo actor, even with someone like The Weekend. I think Tim has party friends, and his real long-time friends. Both can co-exist, and he seems to know/mark the difference between the two very well. Him leaving for a few days to go to Coachella wouldn't make him irresponsible, like some people seem to think. He's a talented actor who sometimes wants to have fun, let it be.

by Anonymousreply 138April 11, 2019 8:30 PM

R134 if youre going to defend charmie leave this thread. Read the rules at the top. No brain dead crazies allowed

by Anonymousreply 139April 11, 2019 8:34 PM

R138 He's an impressionable boy and I guess people were worried. Think it's clear by now that he knows what he's doing, and I don't believe he's the party type anyway. But still, in a weird way, I kinda get it. A talent like him doesn't happen often and it would be a shame if anything distracted him.

by Anonymousreply 140April 11, 2019 8:47 PM

We didn't know anything about him last year and people assumed the worst. Now it's obvious he's not a coke snorting man whore lol

by Anonymousreply 141April 11, 2019 8:57 PM

R140 i think some people are just excited to possibly see his face haha

by Anonymousreply 142April 11, 2019 9:02 PM

I think he's on locked down til the end of May.

by Anonymousreply 143April 12, 2019 3:26 AM

R143 why may?

by Anonymousreply 144April 12, 2019 3:33 AM

By the way, Brolin probably has Avengers press. Makes sense that he would wrap up early.

by Anonymousreply 145April 12, 2019 9:10 AM

R145 true. Under the comments of zendayas latest post, someone says her current show wraps the end of May. I wonder if she’ll be done sooner. I would think she needs to be in Jordan for the scene where Paul and Jessica meet the fremen, but who knows

by Anonymousreply 146April 12, 2019 2:07 PM

Is Zendaya really the best actress for this role or is it more of a stunt casting to get more butts on seats for the movie? I'd seen her recently on the OA and I can't say I was that impressed. Oh well, I still trust Denis even tho some of the casting is a bit suspect (Jason Momoa really?)

by Anonymousreply 147April 12, 2019 2:13 PM

r147 I definitely think Momoa is there to get butts on seats, after Aquaman. As for Zendaya it is a small role. I think there is a big overlap between her young female fans and Timothee's so I don't think she's there for that reason

by Anonymousreply 148April 12, 2019 2:57 PM

R148 She's there to attract a more diverse audience. They don't only want to attract dude bros, so they cast broadly.

by Anonymousreply 149April 12, 2019 3:43 PM

R144 one of the stunt people commented under josh's post saying see you in budapest in may

by Anonymousreply 150April 12, 2019 4:06 PM

I guess, maybe I just thought they'd be a bit adventurous & cast an unknown

by Anonymousreply 151April 12, 2019 4:17 PM

I though the girl who was a fake possible casting was quite pretty and exotic looking. Was that rumor thrown out into the world just a publicity stunt

by Anonymousreply 152April 12, 2019 4:44 PM

I really don’t care for the cast other than Tim and Oscar

by Anonymousreply 153April 12, 2019 4:45 PM

R153 Chatlotte Rampling!!!

by Anonymousreply 154April 12, 2019 5:56 PM

^^Charlotte jeez

by Anonymousreply 155April 12, 2019 5:56 PM

R150 are you talking about was sarah? she actually said "see you in budapest! at the gym".

by Anonymousreply 156April 12, 2019 6:56 PM

R156 oh, forget the "was"

by Anonymousreply 157April 12, 2019 6:57 PM

Zendaya's role is small but I still wish they would have cast a middle-eastern actress in the role. I mean, look at the setting, it would have been perfect.

Producers probably thought Zendaya would attract the young female crowd, which I highly doubt. Dune is hardly the kind of movie to attract the kind of tween fans zendaya has. Oh well, her role is apparently close to a cameo, so probably wont need much acting talent. Petty reason, but I just dont like looking at her face.

by Anonymousreply 158April 13, 2019 2:18 AM

I actually think Zendaya is quite talented, and if they make the second part of the film her role is more substantial. I think she really looks the part. Most people saw her in Homecoming where she just kind of mopes around and throws out one liners, but in Greatest Showman she shows quite a bit of range and also dexterity (Chani is a fierce warrior and I trust her ability to pull of any possible fight scene).

by Anonymousreply 159April 13, 2019 3:04 AM

Zendaya has the same height and the same weight as Timmy. They will look good when they fight.

by Anonymousreply 160April 13, 2019 7:10 AM

As per the other thread, one of the dps (Kate) followed Will and vice versa.

by Anonymousreply 161April 13, 2019 12:32 PM

yeah, both followed each other. its the first person from the crew he started following

by Anonymousreply 162April 13, 2019 1:20 PM

r154

Chatroulette Rambling

by Anonymousreply 163April 13, 2019 1:53 PM

Josh Brolin commenting on Timmy’s IG post is cute, seems like they got along

by Anonymousreply 164April 14, 2019 4:26 AM

Confirmation that Timothée is still in Jordan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165April 14, 2019 2:56 PM

I think he's definitely still there. Exciting if momoa's on his way - although I don't think he's gonna share as much as people here are hoping, he'll have the same restrictions brolin had. He'll probably post a lot of off-set tourists stuff like brolin but no set or timmy (which is fine by me and I don't know why some people are annoyed that timmys 'hiding' lol)

by Anonymousreply 166April 14, 2019 3:02 PM

oh, just checked momoa's IG, he's storying himself leaving for jordan rn so it's true

by Anonymousreply 167April 14, 2019 3:04 PM

momoa barely arrived the hotel

by Anonymousreply 168April 16, 2019 2:59 PM

R168 source?

by Anonymousreply 169April 16, 2019 3:30 PM

R169 sorry, that was a reply for the other thread

by Anonymousreply 170April 16, 2019 3:55 PM

all of the photos are missing from the king's imdb page. are they prepping?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171April 16, 2019 4:42 PM

R171 maybe we'll get some official photos soon

by Anonymousreply 172April 16, 2019 5:38 PM

I know this was in other thread, but everything there devolves into crazy so fast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173April 17, 2019 12:09 AM

thanks for starting the convo here. this is really good news for the movie. everyone is reacting positively

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174April 17, 2019 12:18 AM

Also amazing that Greta is pulling it together so fast, she had laser sharp vision and direction with Lady Bird, this gives me confidence that she did the same with LW.

by Anonymousreply 175April 17, 2019 2:19 AM

she's using the same editor from Lady Bird so that's promising

by Anonymousreply 176April 17, 2019 3:01 AM

If LW turns out to be a major awards contender with multiple nominations, do you guys think Tim will be nominated? I think voters will probably focus on the females in their categories (kind of like how Nicolas Hoult was overlooked in the favourite)

I think would be ideal scenario for me, Tim on red carpets supporting the film and his costars without personally being in the race

by Anonymousreply 177April 17, 2019 5:17 AM

R177 read the script and it's a very good role. he'll be loved for it but he won't get a nomination. he will get a sag ensemble nomination which is the next best thing

by Anonymousreply 178April 17, 2019 5:44 AM

R177 Is there anything from the script you can tell us about this version of Laurie? Or are there no changes or differences at all? If you can't I understand, but any little bits of info would be appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 179April 17, 2019 5:48 AM

R178 sag ensemble is so competitive this year, I really hope they get it though

by Anonymousreply 180April 17, 2019 6:02 AM

R179 straight from the book nothing will be a surprise but greta uses him much more effectively than in the original movie in my opinion. he has two exceptionally moving scenes and every other scene greta pulled his most charming moments

by Anonymousreply 181April 17, 2019 6:04 AM

R179 one of my favorite moments from the original novel and movie is when laurie is inducted into their club and it's in the script and you can see it in the photo emma watson posted. especially looking forward to that

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182April 17, 2019 6:06 AM

Will this be well received at Cannes? And even if it is I'm worried it will lose traction.

by Anonymousreply 183April 17, 2019 6:12 AM

R183 it's not going to cannes. it was a nicely done media boost and showed that little women's able to overshadow tarantino. it had all the headlines

by Anonymousreply 184April 17, 2019 6:25 AM

Here is to hoping Tarantino flops and LW takes over as their main contender.

by Anonymousreply 185April 17, 2019 6:26 AM

lmfao it's not going to cannes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186April 17, 2019 7:05 AM

I meant I hope Tarantino movie flops, as in is not well received so Sony moves on to concentrate on another movie, that is only advantageous for Little Women if OUATIH premieres first.

by Anonymousreply 187April 17, 2019 7:18 AM

OUATIH won't flop. But Sony is preparing for one of their biggest years ever so I could see both LW and OUATIH getting in. Beautiful Day will probably be the one cast aside

by Anonymousreply 188April 17, 2019 7:22 AM

I know Sony can campaign for both, but I'm hoping Tarantino flops and that can happen. it's a controversial take and he's a controversial person. I really hope his movie flops.

by Anonymousreply 189April 17, 2019 7:25 AM

Just preparing you for the inevitability that he won't flop. Historically he's always done well and he has one of the best ensembles of the year. No voting body is going to pass up Leo/Brad/Margot especially not the HFPA. They're gonna sweep the Globes and if the Academy doesn't nominate them ABC will force them to

by Anonymousreply 190April 17, 2019 7:29 AM

Yeah well, goes to show how much things are still the same in old show biz. People really gonna give high praise to that piece of shit. Well, I'm glad he is going first.

by Anonymousreply 191April 17, 2019 7:40 AM

R177 what do you mean by the script? There is a source book, multiple film adaptations and I think even a play. How do you know what Greta’s take will be unless you have read the screenplay?

by Anonymousreply 192April 17, 2019 1:37 PM

R192 read her script

by Anonymousreply 193April 17, 2019 1:50 PM

This is going to be a tough year and I don’t think anyone for a remake of LW is going to get nominated. There has been a screening of JoJo Rabbit that was called a masterpiece and The Irishman has a lot of notable actors getting tons of buzz along with the Tarentiono film

by Anonymousreply 194April 17, 2019 4:13 PM

The talk for this movie is acting nominations for Saoirse and one of the female supporting actresses, BP and a director nom. It's one of the most anticipated movies of the year so it's up there with all the tough competition.

by Anonymousreply 195April 17, 2019 4:18 PM

It could flop, but having a woman director and a female leading cast puts it on a special place.

by Anonymousreply 196April 17, 2019 4:21 PM

LW is polling at spots 7and 8 over at AW. JoJo Rabbit and Taranto are 2 and 3. Excited for Dev Patel and DC!

by Anonymousreply 197April 17, 2019 4:22 PM

I am glad Jojo Rabbit is recieving so much praise. Thomasin is such a talented actress, and she loves Timmy would love to see them in more movies together.

by Anonymousreply 198April 17, 2019 4:28 PM

R197 early polling is fun and all and I’m glad this film has a chance in the race, but remember how tim was #1 up until tiff last year and then still in that 4-5 spot until he got snubbed? Sometimes all that early attention turns to shit. That said, the fact that he even got precursor noms for BB is amazing so some of that early hype might have actually helped

by Anonymousreply 199April 17, 2019 5:00 PM

R194 you're ignoring the tea from the three screenings where they also said it's extremely controversial and won't be an acting or technical player. someone also said it's bottom 10 at best for BP

by Anonymousreply 200April 17, 2019 5:20 PM

R198 she plays his sister in the king

by Anonymousreply 201April 17, 2019 5:36 PM

That's why I said in more movies. I know that, one true young talented actress in that movie.

by Anonymousreply 202April 17, 2019 5:39 PM

R202 i agree!

by Anonymousreply 203April 17, 2019 5:41 PM

It’s April. How strong the Tarentino film is we should know after Canne. ?

by Anonymousreply 204April 17, 2019 5:52 PM

R204 it's already extremely strong. cannes is going to only confirm what we already know

by Anonymousreply 205April 17, 2019 6:21 PM

R200 Jojo Rabbit is the controversial one?

If Little Women is truly good, I can see Saoirse and Laura Dern getting nomed and Best picture as well. Dont think Greta will get another BD nom so soon. Dont think Tim gets nomed either.

by Anonymousreply 206April 17, 2019 11:43 PM

Is Timmy not TIME 100 material yet?

by Anonymousreply 207April 17, 2019 11:44 PM

R207 in my opinion timmy is seen as "chalamania". he still needs to keep building a carrer, get a globe or oscar first and maybe represent something. rami and sandra oh for example are people of color who earn an oscar and represent a certain cultural change/impact. besides his talent, T is just a white french-american young man. but i bet he'll appear in the list before his 30

by Anonymousreply 208April 18, 2019 12:04 AM

but tbh his social media impact is amazing, his IG pics gets an engagement thats absolute crazy. 3.1M followers and has photos with more than 1M likes.. i compare with other accounts and thats not common

by Anonymousreply 209April 18, 2019 12:06 AM

R208 Regina King too

by Anonymousreply 210April 18, 2019 12:08 AM

R207 it's mostly oscar winners unless they refuse to do it like Olivia probably did

by Anonymousreply 211April 18, 2019 12:14 AM

R206 oh greta will get nominated if it's BP. her stamp is all over the movie. also it's too early to tell if timmy will get nominated. We don't have any frontrunners since nothing has screened

by Anonymousreply 212April 18, 2019 12:15 AM

R209 this fascinates me too, he also has insane growth. His numbers keep going up (slowly) despite being offline. When he’s actively promoting stuff his numbers grow super fast. People point to his relatively low social media following when discussing his popularity, but they dont factor in his engagement and growth rate.

by Anonymousreply 213April 18, 2019 12:49 AM

R213 the slow and steady growth is what's helping his engagement. Noah and other SM stars explode overnight like the next flavor of the month but no one cares about them afterwards. Most of the people who follow Timmy are in it for the long haul

by Anonymousreply 214April 18, 2019 1:49 AM

That Time 100 list is not full of WTF people. Not really anything to be aspiring for.

by Anonymousreply 215April 18, 2019 1:56 AM

Is full *

by Anonymousreply 216April 18, 2019 1:56 AM

LW will probably open at TIFF, they are gonna get a warm reception.

by Anonymousreply 217April 18, 2019 1:58 AM

R214 exactly, I think tim will get some huge boosts from things like Dune where people might not engage as much, but right now he is building a very loyal following.

by Anonymousreply 218April 18, 2019 2:24 AM

R218 loyal following, yeah thats true

by Anonymousreply 219April 18, 2019 2:52 AM

R218 loyal following is right. He's getting tweeted about and tagged on instagram everyday even though he's basically disappeared. That really rarely happens

by Anonymousreply 220April 18, 2019 2:58 AM

The fact that he is so insanely nice to fans really helps in building a loyal following.

by Anonymousreply 221April 18, 2019 3:26 AM

R218 he's not your typical actor. He's got something extra special. Plus the insane talent. He makes people love him. That won't just fade away.

by Anonymousreply 222April 18, 2019 6:27 AM

R181 and R182 Thank you for sharing!

by Anonymousreply 223April 18, 2019 6:57 AM

A sunny day in Jordan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224April 18, 2019 8:07 AM

Zendaya flying somewhere, maybe headed to set.

by Anonymousreply 225April 18, 2019 1:24 PM

I dont think zendaya will shoot in Jordan tho? Or maybe, she will. In any case, her role in the first movie will be tiny. I am yet to see any acting talent and charismatic screen presence from her, so hopefully she proves me wrong or her role is small enough to not matter much.

One good thing from her casting, fans ship Tom/Zendaya so the powers to be will be less likely to push Tim and her together for another PR relationship for promo purposes. Im not up for another dozen ridiculously staged pap walks from Tim when dune comes out, lol

by Anonymousreply 226April 19, 2019 7:12 AM

About Timmy on set. Don't know how legit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227April 19, 2019 10:54 PM

i dont think its true. the crew traveled and arrived in jordan march 28th. they did those stories in the airplane and the hotel rooms.

by Anonymousreply 228April 19, 2019 11:11 PM

R228 it was the stunt crew.. dont know about the rest tbh. but i dont think they shot anything outside the origo studios in budapest

by Anonymousreply 229April 19, 2019 11:14 PM

The 3rd secret IG that may or may not be Tim has been deleted, or the name has been changed. That was the most active of the 3 accounts recently, I wonder if Tim realized people were catching on and finally changed the name or got a new one, now he can like posts and maybe even follow some people in peace.

by Anonymousreply 230April 20, 2019 9:42 PM

^^ the account I’m referring to is the one that ends in two of the same letters.

by Anonymousreply 231April 20, 2019 9:43 PM

R230 I knew about the two accounts with names that were almost identical but never understood what that third one was. If it was really Timmy then good for him.

by Anonymousreply 232April 20, 2019 9:54 PM

He deleted it

by Anonymousreply 233April 20, 2019 10:01 PM

R233 just curious, was the name of the account something random or meaningful?

by Anonymousreply 234April 20, 2019 10:07 PM

R230 pug one? I knew of 3 of his supposed private ig's, but I feel like I might have got one wrong. Still see the other two but can't see the 3rd one anymore so I think we're thinking the same one, but I never saw much activity on it at all so idk

by Anonymousreply 235April 20, 2019 10:16 PM

[R230]  doug the pug

by Anonymousreply 236April 20, 2019 10:25 PM

the real person (dog) behind timmy's obsession with the name doug lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237April 20, 2019 10:32 PM

.........this thread is all women, isn't it???

by Anonymousreply 238April 20, 2019 10:34 PM

So let me get this straight: the profile pic and/or username for his third account had something to do with doug the pug so that explains why he often mentions the name doug in interviews?

by Anonymousreply 239April 20, 2019 10:37 PM

Only profile pic

by Anonymousreply 240April 20, 2019 10:39 PM

R235 his following count kept changing on the now deleted Doug the pug one, he followed/unfollowed people, etc. his post count also went up slightly.

I had no idea that profile photo was DOUG haha, even more reason to think it was him.

R234 the name on all 3 accounts relates vaguely to Kid Cudi.

by Anonymousreply 241April 21, 2019 12:21 AM

R241 does Will or his other bffs follow this 3rd account?

by Anonymousreply 242April 21, 2019 12:43 AM

R242 no one follows it, and it follows no public accounts. The theory is (if its timmy) that he made it and only follows private accounts from it, and lets private accounts follow him, which makes sense given how his other accounts were found out and people were starting to gossip about who he followed / followed him back etc.

The evidence for it being is that it uses the same name as his other 2 finstas, the only difference between this one and another is the last letter is repeated. The bio was a Kid Cudi quote. And also the Doug the dog default pic.

That said, theres always a chance a random fan made it and deleted it, but I personally think its unlikely (especially given the low amount of followers). There is no way to know for sure.

by Anonymousreply 243April 21, 2019 1:38 AM

Doug followed some acc,who his friend G is following.

by Anonymousreply 244April 21, 2019 3:02 AM

R243 his two IG uses the cudi reference. but one uses *real* and the other *ap*. and the 3rd one uses?.... please just give me "the last repeated letter"

by Anonymousreply 245April 21, 2019 3:38 AM

R254 it was same cudi reference and *app* ...but the account is gone now

by Anonymousreply 246April 21, 2019 3:48 AM

R244 interesting

by Anonymousreply 247April 21, 2019 3:49 AM

God let the boy live. stop lurking on him. You are like these crazy bitches from the thread about friendship with famous people who stalked friends of friends of the actor. Tim will grow tired of this shit

by Anonymousreply 248April 21, 2019 5:08 AM

Stop lurking here too.haha

by Anonymousreply 249April 21, 2019 5:19 AM

R249 I am talking about his hidden insta. Cos you are going deep for the things he is trying to be private about. No need to dig in it. If he chooses to protect himself this way we should respect his wish. Go for shit that is in the open

by Anonymousreply 250April 21, 2019 7:24 AM

Cos a lot of crazy Chinese and not only Chinese fans reading it. and they will go and look for it too. You could find it, they will too. There is a difference in discussing open information and digging for the specifically hidden stuff that Timothee would not want you to know about. leave him some privacy

by Anonymousreply 251April 21, 2019 7:27 AM

R246 thank you

by Anonymousreply 252April 21, 2019 11:35 AM

Oh heyyy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253April 21, 2019 12:57 PM

R253 almost certainly him, his walk & jacket

by Anonymousreply 254April 21, 2019 1:00 PM

Yeah I think it’s him for sure.

by Anonymousreply 255April 21, 2019 1:02 PM

In Jordan? Sure looks like it and he also looks skinny as ever! Too bad for those hoping for a buff Paul lol

by Anonymousreply 256April 21, 2019 1:02 PM

hoping for a buff 15 yo paul was unrealistic idk what people were expecting lol. He'll be toned, maybe they'll fake some muscle with his costumes, but buff timmy was never gonna happen. I'm glad though, if they're gonna have an actor in their 20's play a 15 yo they can at least not give them an unrealistic body

by Anonymousreply 257April 21, 2019 1:05 PM

Pauls body type as described in the books is pretty much Tim, he isnt buff at all, hes skinny and muscular

by Anonymousreply 258April 21, 2019 10:03 PM

“A stringy whipcord of a youth, not as desiccated as the Arrakeen natives, but with ribs there to count, and sunken in the flanks so that the ripple and gather of muscles could be followed under the skin”

Sorry to dash all your hopes for buff Paul

by Anonymousreply 259April 21, 2019 10:05 PM

R259 fits timmy to a T!

by Anonymousreply 260April 21, 2019 10:07 PM

R260 exactly, people expecting him to buff up have not read the books :)

by Anonymousreply 261April 21, 2019 11:28 PM

I was really hoping for tim to have long hair for dune but it looks short in that video, or perhaps he is hiding it under his cap

by Anonymousreply 262April 22, 2019 12:05 AM

R262 I prefer mid length hair on him. The length he's had throughout his awards run he's never looked hotter.

by Anonymousreply 263April 22, 2019 4:16 AM

That walk of his is sexy af.

by Anonymousreply 264April 22, 2019 4:17 AM

R264 I bet he's hung like a horse.

by Anonymousreply 265April 22, 2019 4:21 AM

Ask Armie, r265. He knows.

by Anonymousreply 266April 22, 2019 4:24 AM

Jason and Javier and Penelope. Timmy nowhere to be seen yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267April 22, 2019 5:07 AM

this post is a good run down of whats going on. Says filming ends in September, such a long shoot...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268April 22, 2019 1:20 PM

R268 oh this is great

by Anonymousreply 269April 22, 2019 2:11 PM

momoa arrived in jordan around the 15th and is leaving today.. very few days of shooting

by Anonymousreply 270April 22, 2019 2:17 PM

R270 it seems based on jason's comments that he will rejoin the team in budapest since he says he still has a scene with javier

by Anonymousreply 271April 22, 2019 3:26 PM

R271 yeah, absolutely. i was talking about the short period he stayed in jordan

by Anonymousreply 272April 22, 2019 4:16 PM

Everyone seems to kind of come and go, yet Timmy has to stay for so long. This story must really heavily rely on its main character.

by Anonymousreply 273April 22, 2019 6:01 PM

R273 the only people surprised by this are the ones who have not read dune

by Anonymousreply 274April 22, 2019 6:37 PM

R273 I should hope it relies on it's main character lol

"It should come as no surprise that according to some sources, Timothée Chalamet is going to be a fantastic Paul." SO excited (again idk who their source on this is, but this account & @dune.source have been really great for information so far)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275April 22, 2019 6:38 PM

R275 "some sources".. someone from the crew shared their opinion with this account about timmy on set? hmm idk

by Anonymousreply 276April 22, 2019 7:07 PM

Timmy and Rebecca nowhere to be found.

by Anonymousreply 277April 22, 2019 7:09 PM

R276 honestly maybe. These two accounts don't go making things up out of no where, they seem to have gotten hold of the IGs of loads of people who are working on this film. They're pulling photos of the Budapest setup from a private IG account, so they've obviously wormed their way in with these people somehow lol

by Anonymousreply 278April 22, 2019 7:16 PM

R274 I guess so. R275 Obviously, but key word was "heavily". With so many months of shooting, a non-book reader like me thought other characters would play a larger role in the story. But I was wrong, clearly.

by Anonymousreply 279April 22, 2019 7:58 PM

R279 some vague dune plot spoilers below

Most of the book is Paul and Jessica starting off in one place with a bunch of people, then traveling alone for a while, then winding up with a different group of people (with some crossover). So they are the main two characters, with the narrative focusing on Paul, while everyone else weaves in and out.

Despite the large cast, this is not an ensemble film by any means.

by Anonymousreply 280April 22, 2019 9:23 PM

Thanks, R280. Ok, now I get why Tim and Rebecca have to be on set for so long.

by Anonymousreply 281April 22, 2019 9:38 PM

R280 now i get it. thanks! it will great to watch this mother and son relationship

by Anonymousreply 282April 22, 2019 10:01 PM

it will be great*

by Anonymousreply 283April 23, 2019 2:40 AM

Seems like Zendaya did film a bit in Jordan

Guessing all the fremen scenes in the seitch will be done in Budapest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284April 23, 2019 1:21 PM

R284 someone said they might have been on a plane to the hotel and not a plane to Budapest

by Anonymousreply 285April 23, 2019 5:15 PM

yesterday momoa did stories in the airport. he was leaving jordan

by Anonymousreply 286April 23, 2019 5:38 PM

so.. they are back in budapest this weekend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287April 25, 2019 5:32 PM

So they've now officially wrapped in jordan. I imagine timmy will head straight to Budapest for the weekend

by Anonymousreply 288April 26, 2019 6:24 PM

is it possible for timmy have a few days off next week? maybe they'll continue the shooting without a break.. idk

by Anonymousreply 289April 26, 2019 7:45 PM

So, the insane "Chalamet & Friends" threads are no more? Finally!

by Anonymousreply 290April 26, 2019 11:38 PM

R290 what do u mean? they still exists

by Anonymousreply 291April 26, 2019 11:59 PM

I didn't see a thread listed after the now closed #44 one. Was the title changed?

by Anonymousreply 292April 27, 2019 12:06 AM

R292 no, still the same name

by Anonymousreply 293April 27, 2019 9:42 AM

Well, a search doesn't turn up a #45 thread.

by Anonymousreply 294April 27, 2019 5:33 PM

^Oops, never mind...found it.

by Anonymousreply 295April 27, 2019 6:33 PM

^And now I wish I hadn't, because of course it's just the same repetitive dumb shit that's in the other 40+ threads.

by Anonymousreply 296April 27, 2019 6:44 PM

Has Timmy already left Jordan?

For the one other Skam France fan I have seen on Timmy threads, Axel is in Petra! I wonder what he's doing there?!! LOL, its funny how so many fans want them to meet and they just sort of pass each other close by.

Sorry this was off topic, just wanted to know if Timmy is already in Budapest, carry on.

by Anonymousreply 297April 27, 2019 8:04 PM

Oh god, please not this Skam nonsense again. They have no reason to meet, and have nothing in common apart from being French and playing a gay character. If Timmy had to hang out with every person meeting these criteria he'd be an extremely busy man with no time left for acting.

by Anonymousreply 298April 27, 2019 8:14 PM

R298 LOL, I am not asking them to meet. Just wanted to know if Timmy has left Jordan. The rest of the comment is for the one other Skam France fan I have seen on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 299April 27, 2019 8:17 PM

R299 Cool but this is Timmy's thread and we don't care about Skam here. The two of you should chat in the Skam thread.

by Anonymousreply 300April 27, 2019 8:20 PM

Ugh, once more I just posted to find out if Timmy is in Jordan or not. Hundreds of irrelevant posts, and this is the one that bothers you? Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 301April 27, 2019 8:25 PM

R301 Last thing I'll say about this because this is a waste of time. You're one of the very few irrelevant posts on this thread, so far everyone has been able to effortlessly stay on topic. You wanna send private messages to someone about something unrelated to Timmy? Do that somewhere else. Most of your post was about this Axel dude, who no one cares bout here and that's the only issue with your comment. It is really that simple to understand.

by Anonymousreply 302April 27, 2019 8:36 PM

Possible sighting in aqaba

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303April 27, 2019 10:07 PM

Timmy is in Budapest now. There was a supposed sighting of him there that someone posted on Twitter. I'll see if I can find it.

by Anonymousreply 304April 29, 2019 2:52 PM

^ Here is the Twitter where someone posted about seeing Timmy in Budapest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305April 29, 2019 2:55 PM

Could be fake but goes along with every other report we’ve had that timothee is a nice dude

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306April 29, 2019 3:31 PM

R305 thanks, I think he is there. Will posted a story with a time stamp that lines up with Budapest time so they are most likely there.

by Anonymousreply 307April 29, 2019 3:32 PM

R305 yeah it was very late in budapest when she posted this. and will's IG stories was at 2am.. it could be him

by Anonymousreply 308April 29, 2019 3:59 PM

i asked duneupdates if the source was reliable and they answered "totally reliable"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309April 29, 2019 4:07 PM

Charmies are ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 310May 2, 2019 11:34 PM

R310 they are

by Anonymousreply 311May 3, 2019 3:56 AM

I decided a while ago that I want to read Dune before the movie comes out. I know it's a year and a half away and I figured I would read the book either now this summer or the next, so I haven't read it yet and really don't know that much about it. If I watched the 1984 Dune now, would I be able to make sense of it? I've heard it's a little bit of a mess.

by Anonymousreply 312May 3, 2019 10:13 AM

Jordan photos from will - saw a couple of people suggest the guy on the camel in the first could be timmy. Certainly looks like his build & clothes, If it is him his hair must be under a cap. really hard to tell though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313May 3, 2019 11:00 AM

R313 I’m not sure it’s him, imo we would see a lot more hair like in that video where he’s coming out of the hotel.

by Anonymousreply 314May 3, 2019 11:05 AM

The crew thanked the Aqaba Kempinski hotel, which is beach front and has a lot of UK and European guests. But no sightings!

by Anonymousreply 315May 3, 2019 9:01 PM

that's assuming those guest knew who timmy was in the first place, and who would then feel the need to tweet about it lol. I don't think he was holed up in his room the whole time

by Anonymousreply 316May 3, 2019 9:06 PM

Two IG stories in a row! I guess this is the trickled out content we get until he is done filming

by Anonymousreply 317May 3, 2019 10:38 PM

Also he is listening to bob dylan... with Brian recently followed him I feel like BOTT is almost a done deal

by Anonymousreply 318May 3, 2019 10:39 PM

One of them is a vid of him in a basketball gymnasium with Will and the background music is one of Bob Dylan's most iconic songs from the mid 60s, "Ballad of a Thin Man".

by Anonymousreply 319May 3, 2019 10:39 PM

Yeah...does anyone remember, is BOTT the project he sort of talked about in some interview where he said it was going to film over many years or something?

by Anonymousreply 320May 3, 2019 10:41 PM

Bob Dylan, but what's the song?

by Anonymousreply 321May 3, 2019 10:42 PM

^^ Ballad of a Thin Man, from BD's 1965 album Highway 61

by Anonymousreply 322May 3, 2019 10:47 PM

"You know something is happening, but you don't know what it is" is an apt slogan for his IG stories in general.

by Anonymousreply 323May 3, 2019 10:55 PM

He really likes to be enigmatic, doesn't he? He didn't even let us see his hair in his selfie.

by Anonymousreply 324May 3, 2019 10:57 PM

If you take into account in ARDINY, BOTT, and a potential CMBYN sequel, He has SEVEN movies that are either in development, pending release, in post production, or currently in production. That's just incredible for a 23 year old actor who was virtually unknown two years ago.

by Anonymousreply 325May 3, 2019 11:00 PM

He is doing so well.

I wonder if he'll turn up at the Met Gala? The theme would suit him: Notes on Camp

by Anonymousreply 326May 3, 2019 11:05 PM

Brian confirmed he wouldn't attend.

by Anonymousreply 327May 3, 2019 11:06 PM

R326 Brians already said no to that, said on twitter that timmy will be busy working all next week

by Anonymousreply 328May 3, 2019 11:06 PM

More new pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329May 3, 2019 11:14 PM

this dylan song... one part of me want to believe its a coincidence and other part thinks he'll be in BOTT. we need some news!

by Anonymousreply 330May 4, 2019 12:21 AM

His hair looks longer there.

by Anonymousreply 331May 4, 2019 12:28 AM

LW test screening tomorrow (unless this is an elaborate fake)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332May 5, 2019 10:24 PM

For those in jersey, the link below lets you register to try to get a ticket to tomorrows LW screening

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333May 5, 2019 11:27 PM

Meaningless, but still more promising than the early bb screening tweets

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334May 7, 2019 4:16 AM

Anybody have a link to the leaked LW script?

by Anonymousreply 335May 7, 2019 1:42 PM

Read the book, r335.

by Anonymousreply 336May 7, 2019 2:32 PM

R336 geee whiz why didnt I think of that. I guess we can get rid of the adapted screenplay category in the oscars too, just tell them all to read the book instead !!

by Anonymousreply 337May 7, 2019 2:41 PM

Seriously, r337? How many different versions of Little Women will it take before you realize it's all the same story, now told WAY too many times (and I LOVE both Tim O'Tay and Julian Morris).

by Anonymousreply 338May 7, 2019 2:43 PM

R338 Not sure why you seem mad that I want to read Gerwig’s take on it? Do you realize that some people have interests that differ from yours?

by Anonymousreply 339May 7, 2019 2:50 PM

Oh, go the fuck ahead and read it, already, Louisa May.

by Anonymousreply 340May 7, 2019 6:23 PM

this is getting raves from the people who went. it also has two 5 stars and three 4 1/2 star ratings

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341May 7, 2019 6:35 PM

the tweets going around said it was great & that timmy was very good, but I don't know if they were just biased timmy fans. Someone on the other thread who claimed to have seen it said it was just good, wasn't anything special. Not sure how most people will receive yet another LW remake, I hope greta does atleast something different with it

by Anonymousreply 342May 7, 2019 6:48 PM

You're going to trust a guy's review for LITTLE WOMEN of all movies?

by Anonymousreply 343May 7, 2019 6:56 PM

R343 It was just an example of one opinion I've seen from a single person, I'm not taking it 100% as anything. Juts trying to read all the opinions we have so far to get an idea of it

by Anonymousreply 344May 7, 2019 7:07 PM

R344 go check his newest posts. he's a troll

by Anonymousreply 345May 7, 2019 7:08 PM

If there was a screening of LW in NJ I wonder if that means there will be others in other states. Such as NYC, so I can try to go see it. lol

by Anonymousreply 346May 7, 2019 9:53 PM

R346 the screening was relatively close to the city, garden state plaza....

by Anonymousreply 347May 7, 2019 11:00 PM

R343 yeah lots of trolls for timmy. The nut on the Chalamet board who hates And obsesses over Timothée said he went but didn't even know the storyline. People lie to suit an agenda. Anyone breaching an NDA is also full of shit. Why so desperate for expressing an opinion you'd expose yourself to lawsuits. Anyone believing anonymous posters on this hate site needs their heads checked.

by Anonymousreply 348May 9, 2019 5:32 AM

^^ the people obsessed on hating Timothy particularly on DL are even more fanatical than his stans. The DL troll berates everything he does bc from what it seems he hates the love Tim gets. Spends 247, 365 days trying to convince the world he's an asshole and is just an ok acto and all his movies are going to flop. He posts as other posters too to try to give his trolling legitimacy. The dude is sick.

by Anonymousreply 349May 9, 2019 6:33 AM

[quote] yeah lots of trolls for timmy. The nut on the Chalamet board who hates And obsesses over Timothée...

No one was "obsessed" with hating on him, or called him an asshole in the last thread that was closed prematurely. You're two above posts clearly reveal that you're an immature stan who thinks every he does and says is perfect and every role he plays deserves an award. You crazies have elevated him to a god-like status. He's human, just like you and me and he does things in his career self-interest (i.e. bearding) and not all of his roles are award-worthy.

And, so fucking what if he didn't know the story line and commented. I'll bet that most of the people that saw cmbyn or bb hadn't read the books, either. You don't need to read LW to have an opinion. BTW, ALL the posts on this site are anonymous, so using your silly logic, nothing is to be believed.

by Anonymousreply 350May 9, 2019 12:03 PM

^^ *your two

by Anonymousreply 351May 9, 2019 12:04 PM

i am ready to put my liver on that r350 is that troll. I recognised his/hers typical expressions. Hahaha the desparation. The dude IS sick

by Anonymousreply 352May 9, 2019 1:44 PM

^^ You're so fucking stupid. You lost your liver on your bet, because you're the actual troll with your comments.

by Anonymousreply 353May 9, 2019 1:57 PM

timmy spotted!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354May 9, 2019 2:37 PM

R354 but who's he with?

by Anonymousreply 355May 9, 2019 2:48 PM

r353 here here take your pill Hit the spot arent i. Its ok. I mean your life is sucks the way you spent it on here, but some people live worse. You are doing not that bad. And if spreading obsessively that Tim is a bad person makes you come in terms with yourself..well whatever makes you through the night phsyco

by Anonymousreply 356May 9, 2019 2:51 PM

R356, 353 is a crazy troll who hasn't shut up about Timothée since BB.

by Anonymousreply 357May 9, 2019 2:55 PM

Sending r357 troll to Muriel to ban them from this site

by Anonymousreply 358May 9, 2019 3:03 PM

Looks like Timmy with an older woman. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 359May 9, 2019 3:04 PM

R355, looks like his agent, Dany (?)

by Anonymousreply 360May 9, 2019 3:05 PM

All the Tim Chalamet threads will be closed down

by Anonymousreply 361May 9, 2019 3:07 PM

R360 or maybe rebecca

by Anonymousreply 362May 9, 2019 3:16 PM

Why is the video so shaky? Was there an earthquake?

by Anonymousreply 363May 9, 2019 3:17 PM

R363

Monsieur Chalamet is earthquake inducing...

by Anonymousreply 364May 9, 2019 3:19 PM

R358 are you ok?

by Anonymousreply 365May 9, 2019 3:20 PM

R364 yaaas

by Anonymousreply 366May 9, 2019 3:21 PM

What happened to the other thread?

by Anonymousreply 367May 9, 2019 6:17 PM

It seems like it was closed before the limit of posts was reached. Maybe that phsyco did what he threatened and run crying like a lil bitch to the main guy on here. So to the person who made THIS wonderful thread without crazy people PLS PLS PLS if you have this power over the thread - ban them if they will crawl back here so we don't lose this safe space to talk about his career (and not Hammers, Lily, and all the stupid charmie shit). But if Muriel did closed all the threads It was a very stupid move. It was 46 - and at least 8000-10000 view for each thread so far. I mean to piss off so many regular visitors - you have to be daring

by Anonymousreply 368May 9, 2019 6:37 PM

The new one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369May 9, 2019 6:49 PM

Just a gentle reminder that the power we have in this thread is to IGNORE TROLLS- just block and FF. Don’t even respond.

by Anonymousreply 370May 9, 2019 7:14 PM

I second what R370 said. There's been a lot of unnecessary derailing in the last few hours. Just ignore the trolls and keep the conversation going. I obviously have no power over the threads, I'm a just a member like everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 371May 9, 2019 10:46 PM

Brian and Timmy in Budapest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372May 11, 2019 1:32 PM

^ This pic is giving me life. :)

by Anonymousreply 373May 11, 2019 3:00 PM

Some tea in this thread about LW

General consensus is that the script is really good but it seems that some poeple have seen it and saw Emma Watson is terrible and some big scenes of hers from the script were cut

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374May 11, 2019 9:49 PM

Emma isn't a good actress so I can't say I'm surprised.

by Anonymousreply 375May 11, 2019 10:06 PM

Guys dont you feel a lil bit too stuck in fandom? I read today someone on twitter wrote that she/he tired to read about a movie from 2017 in late 2018 (it was an old post) and that he/she unfollowed almost all the people from fandom. And it stroke me a bit as if we are a lil bit live in the past and maybe should go outside this fandom and look around more. Like you know that awful feeling of missing out on things.

Does anyone else feel so? I mean i watch a lot of movies and like a lot of other actors but in my whole (long) life i have never been crazy about any of them to the point like with TC. and i live a good life with grt job, traveling and shit. I mean - would get this infatuation if i was 90kg stuck at home without a dick for years. Still cant explain why is he happened to be special in any way. Honestly hope this phase pass

by Anonymousreply 376May 12, 2019 6:32 AM

So did the C&F Pt 47 thread get deleted too?

by Anonymousreply 377May 12, 2019 6:48 AM

It wasn't. My bad.

by Anonymousreply 378May 12, 2019 6:49 AM

R376 I'm not sure I understand what your problem is. Nobody's forcing you to limit yourself to just this one thing, most people have multiple interests, if you feel like you need to "go outside and look around" then just do it. It's all a waste of time anyway, so you might as well waste it on something you enjoy. And the social media part of the fandom is garbage, it's basically teenage girls with zero life experience and their drama for the sake of drama.

by Anonymousreply 379May 12, 2019 6:58 AM

Can someone translate r376?

by Anonymousreply 380May 12, 2019 3:00 PM

So Brian just did a post on IG of himself and Peter having a picnic in Italy with Luca and a bunch of cmbyn folks. Then he immediately deleted it. Who else thinks a bott announcement is coming very soon?

by Anonymousreply 381May 13, 2019 12:56 PM

He just saw Chalamet in Budapest not too long ago and now this. Sure seems like it.

by Anonymousreply 382May 13, 2019 1:08 PM

[quote] Then he immediately deleted it.

He's learning from Timmy. haha

by Anonymousreply 383May 13, 2019 1:16 PM

Another hate boner blind from enty. He pulls shit out of his ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384May 13, 2019 4:28 PM

R384 This is plain weird. Does Enty post hate blinds against random celebrities in general? The fact that he is doing this against Timmy, who goes out of his way to be nice to ppl he meets, is just fucking weird. Timmy is the guy who will crawl on the stage floor and climb over car seats to interact with fans. We are expected to believe that he is pissing off fans intentionally? what rubbish.

by Anonymousreply 385May 14, 2019 12:27 AM

Someone on the other thread made a great point about enty making money off of clicks and these links get spread through the fandom. I wont be posting or clicking anymore. Its free money for him, he makes things up and the fandom goes to see whatever nonsense he is writing.

by Anonymousreply 386May 14, 2019 3:36 PM

what a dumb idiot. now he's mixing up his lies and saying emma watson is on dune LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387May 14, 2019 4:56 PM

I love and support Timothée but please let him be done with LRD. Lord, she is just going downhill from here. Vanessa Paradis is her future and that is not a pretty sight. Plus she's dumb and has cankles.

by Anonymousreply 388May 14, 2019 6:46 PM

R388 who is talking about lrd here? they are done, like you said

by Anonymousreply 389May 14, 2019 7:01 PM

R388 Timothée wont age pretty either. More likely she's just a teenager...as celebs go she's harmless

by Anonymousreply 390May 15, 2019 4:02 AM

R390

He will age like fine wine!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391May 15, 2019 6:03 AM

Ya exactly. Timmy's parents are beautiful and there's no reason to think he will age poorly, with his great bone structure and seemingly healthy lifestyle, aka no drugs or smoking or hard partying. White ppl do age really fast in general, nothing can be done about that.

His parents are 60 and 64?! They definitely look younger. I saw from her FB that they've been married for over 30 years now.

by Anonymousreply 392May 15, 2019 11:26 AM

yeah they both are over 60! they look younger indeed. eyebrows, nose, eyes shape, forehead.. timmy looks like 90% of his mom, its cute

by Anonymousreply 393May 15, 2019 2:42 PM

Good genes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394May 15, 2019 2:47 PM

Wow, his grandma looked like a Jewish Audrey Hepburn.

by Anonymousreply 395May 15, 2019 6:52 PM

He really resembles more with his mother/grandma side

by Anonymousreply 396May 15, 2019 8:31 PM

[quote]They definitely look younger.

No, they don't. They very much look their ages. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

by Anonymousreply 397May 16, 2019 6:13 PM

His performance seems a bit flat here but ill still watch cause hes beautiful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398May 17, 2019 5:19 PM

[398] I mean if that was the material he had to work with, it doesn't surprise me, the film looks awful

by Anonymousreply 399May 17, 2019 8:02 PM

I'm with you, r398. I think it's the material that's bad, not his performance. And also from the look of things, Selena Gomez isn't that great of an actress.

by Anonymousreply 400May 18, 2019 2:25 AM

I like woody allen movies in general, lol. even if they are bad, they are still better than many of the critically-acclaimed or blockbuster movies. his style really suits me. will check this out.

Ugh, I wish the whole Dylan Farrow mess could be sorted out, one way or another. Like woody is definitely a creep, I just dunno if he is an actual pedo. The soon-yi thing is established as very wrong but the dylan thing has so many other variables involved, it could go either way I feel. Sad that the situation will never be resolved.

by Anonymousreply 401May 18, 2019 2:35 AM

Selena is a C list actress with lots of baggage. Tim was right to not involved. Plus his has more in common with The Weeked then her.

by Anonymousreply 402May 19, 2019 11:01 PM

Anyone know where this is from

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403May 20, 2019 1:20 AM

R403 not sure that’s him, it might be one of his doppelgangers

by Anonymousreply 404May 20, 2019 8:03 AM

Nah his tagged in it and hasn’t untagged like he did a few other doppelgangers. It’s him.

by Anonymousreply 405May 20, 2019 10:19 AM

R405 he doesn't always do that, photos of not timmy tagged as him have stayed up. Hard to believe this photo could go unnoticed by fans for years and only picked up by some random aesthetic account

by Anonymousreply 406May 20, 2019 11:05 AM

It's not him.it's old photo from 80's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407May 20, 2019 11:11 AM

Haha mystery solved. Crazy how timmy looks exactly like him

by Anonymousreply 408May 20, 2019 11:13 AM

He’s in Cannes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409May 21, 2019 8:51 AM

He looks much happier in this pic, he must be happy to be there. I don't know if it was stress or something else, but he looked kinda miserable in the last few pictures of him in Budapest.

by Anonymousreply 410May 21, 2019 9:30 AM

There's a reason why he looks so happy, r410. His name is Armie. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 411May 21, 2019 1:20 PM

R411 hi leave this thread. go to the other thread you crazy. read the rules jesus you're like a fucking virus ruining everything

by Anonymousreply 412May 21, 2019 3:39 PM

Yeah, fuck off, r411.

by Anonymousreply 413May 21, 2019 6:56 PM

Happy Timmy. I keep thinking that he has some other purpose for being there. Did he leave in the middle of filming just to chill out in Cannes? If so, why did none of his co-star do the same? It might be presumptious of me to think that he's trying to snatch or sign another contract. At the same time, Brian doesn't seem to be there so it kinda doesn't make sense, either I'm paranoid or his presence somehow wasn't required.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414May 21, 2019 7:06 PM

He’s probably there to network.

by Anonymousreply 415May 21, 2019 7:10 PM

R413 get the fuck out of this thread you crazy charmie

by Anonymousreply 416May 21, 2019 9:11 PM

R416 you okay?

by Anonymousreply 417May 21, 2019 9:17 PM

Wasn’t Brad Pitt’s production company involved in beautiful boy maybe that’s the connection

by Anonymousreply 418May 22, 2019 11:38 PM

Yes, and that's probably the connection, r418.

by Anonymousreply 419May 25, 2019 2:18 AM

So Will is finally back in NY. That was quite a long stay.

by Anonymousreply 420May 27, 2019 11:43 PM

I think it's great Will was there. It's nice Timmy had someone he knew there. Probably helped him feel more relaxed having someone he knows to hang out with etc.

by Anonymousreply 421May 28, 2019 2:19 AM

But if he worked on set why is he back?

by Anonymousreply 422May 28, 2019 7:09 AM

Heard a rumor that Brad Pitt's production company is planning to do a movie on Jeff Buckley and wants Timmy for the role. Brad has wanted to do it for years but had trouble with the family being on the same page so it's still in early development.

by Anonymousreply 423May 28, 2019 7:24 AM

R423 oh hell no. Dylan AND this would be way too much.

by Anonymousreply 424May 28, 2019 7:27 AM

r424. Just telling you what I was told by someone in the industry, I only heard about Brad's production company, I have no idea about Dylan.

by Anonymousreply 425May 28, 2019 7:37 AM

R425 Sure, and all I'm saying is I hope he doesn't do it.

by Anonymousreply 426May 28, 2019 7:42 AM

R423 no that fell through when Brad and Jen got divorced. Plan B doesn't have the rights anymore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427May 28, 2019 5:51 PM

Would love a trailer next month

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428June 13, 2019 3:07 AM

Some crumbs for the drought......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429June 13, 2019 3:11 AM

The Charmie threads are desperate at this stage.

by Anonymousreply 430June 17, 2019 7:21 PM

The drought is taking a toll on the Charmies. Can't really blame them, I'd love to get some Timmy content too. How much longer will he be staying in Hungary, anyone knows?

by Anonymousreply 431June 17, 2019 7:35 PM

Well, the rest of the shoot will be in Hungary, right? There was a rumor a while ago that they would film in Greece as well but I'm pretty sure that turned out to be false. They started in mid-March and last winter they said it would take 5-6 months so Aug/Sept but I also think I read somewhere that they might finish a bit earlier, don't know if that came from a legitimate source though.

by Anonymousreply 432June 18, 2019 9:52 AM

R432 ive seen quite a few places mention filming ends mid-July. Wonder what timmy will do next. Is it possible he takes a break from work?

by Anonymousreply 433June 19, 2019 6:09 PM

I know the timing doesn't really line up especially if he's going to do Luca's Blood on the Tracks movie, but a part of me hopes he takes a part in The Inheritance when it goes to Broadway this fall.

by Anonymousreply 434June 21, 2019 3:51 PM

R434 that would be incredible, timmy doing broadway between film roles would really work for him right now. I don't think there would be scheduling issues either, isn't BOTT set to film like December, early 2020 even? And dunes set to finish earlier than expected in July...but it would mean him working literally non stop this year. Very slim chance, but it's a fun thought

by Anonymousreply 435June 21, 2019 3:57 PM

I love theater and would love to see him back on the stage at some point, and I think he probably does too. But I kinda think he probably wants to really establish his film career first maybe...I mean he's getting there and has been working pretty much nonstop the last couple of years but it's only the beginning and things could go either way still. It would be great tho

by Anonymousreply 436June 22, 2019 10:57 AM

I'd love it if he did theater. I didn't even know of him when he was in Prodigal Son. I'm so sorry that I missed him in that. So I still hold onto the hope that 1 day he'll do theater again so I can see him on stage. I know the odds are that he'll continue with movies but I guess you never know.

by Anonymousreply 437June 22, 2019 1:50 PM

So the sun really does shine out of Jordan's ass!

by Anonymousreply 438June 22, 2019 1:54 PM

R436 I agree. I'm sure he'll do theatre again but right now and for the next couple of years, he'll probably focus on his film career.

by Anonymousreply 439June 22, 2019 2:49 PM

Hyped.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440June 24, 2019 11:34 AM

R440 Me too. The more we hear about this film the more excited I get. Can't wait to see the first teaser/trailer.

by Anonymousreply 441June 24, 2019 11:56 AM

this thread is really dead or there's another new one?

by Anonymousreply 442July 29, 2019 1:54 AM

This is where I think the discussion is now taking place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443July 29, 2019 2:27 AM

I think this thread is a goner though the paid thread (Chalamet and friends part 53) has been more sane since its behind the paywall. but its also super slow. im all for having a sane thread that's free if anyone is still around here

by Anonymousreply 444July 29, 2019 2:54 AM

I was hoping this thread would pick up again. I'm all for a sane thread as well. Someone on Twitter said that Timmy is in Venice right now. I have no idea if that's true or not though. I guess it could be. I think if he was back home in NYC someone would've seen him by now and posted about it. lol

by Anonymousreply 445July 29, 2019 3:04 AM

R445 Venice seems like a super random place for him to be right now. Last year after the king wrapped he managed to hide for 3 weeks before interacting with fans, so he really could be anywhere. Hopefully we’ll get content soon.

by Anonymousreply 446July 29, 2019 4:34 AM

Here's a review of A Rainy Day in NY which has good things to say about Timmy's performance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447July 29, 2019 11:47 AM

r447 nice, glad to see something positive about him in this film.

by Anonymousreply 448July 29, 2019 2:50 PM

Does anyone know if A Rainy Day in NY has leaked online yet?

by Anonymousreply 449July 30, 2019 10:21 PM

r449 not that I know of. we probably won't get it until a digital copy is released

by Anonymousreply 450July 30, 2019 10:55 PM

Thanks, r450. Unfortunately, I had a feeling that would be the case. So it might be a while. :(

by Anonymousreply 451July 31, 2019 2:14 AM

So, I just saw it... AMA I guess. A few quick points:

Someone posted a review in another thread and it was pretty spot on. It's not really THAT bad but still a typical Allen (which means his fans are probably going to like it). Plot-wise it is a big, pretentious pile of nothing with a disappointing cliched ending that somehow manages to be disrespectful to all 3 main characters.

From all the young actors involved I actually liked Timmy the least, though maybe because I paid too much attention. He had his moments (mostly comedic) but overall seemed too mannered, it just didn't come off very naturally for him. The review I mentioned included a pic of his eyebrows and he really did look like that more than half the time, lol. There was a lot of frantic nodding, too. And his singing... I think cute is the right word. Not very strong but pleasant.

Selena didn't have that much to do but was fine enough. And Elle Fanning is a star. I love her.

by Anonymousreply 452July 31, 2019 9:26 PM

Thanks for your thoughts on it, r452. I can only hope it'll be released in the US or that it'll leak online so I can get to see it. In all honesty, I wouldn't care if it's the worst movie ever, I'm just going because of beautiful boy Timmy. :)

by Anonymousreply 453July 31, 2019 9:30 PM

r452 I think his acting/character seems pretty terrible from the trailer. thanks for sharing your thoughts. hopefully he comes through with some great performances in the king and LW

by Anonymousreply 454August 1, 2019 2:37 AM

R454 Yeah, because of that trailer I actually thought it would be worse. But nah, he's not BAD bad, just... I dunno, it seemed to me that all the actors were mostly left to their own devices and Timmy didn't really know what to do with it. So he ended up giving more of a stage performance, which didn't really fit.

He was funny though, that's the one thing that did come off, and I'd love to see him in a proper comedy.

by Anonymousreply 455August 1, 2019 7:48 AM

That's a big problem for WA movies, he doesn't really direct the actors. A lot of actors complain about it, most recently, Cate Blanchett.

by Anonymousreply 456August 2, 2019 2:01 AM

This so why I’m dying for the trailer for the king, and to eventually see him in dune and tfd. All those directors get great performances from people and it will be awesome to see Tim under their guidance. I’m not counting lw since we’ve already seen him work with Greta, though I am interested in his performance there too

by Anonymousreply 457August 2, 2019 2:25 PM

Hopefully soon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458August 2, 2019 11:38 PM

Dune pushed to December 2020, not sure if this is a sign of anything regarding the quality. Apparently WB will be releasing something else on nov 20

by Anonymousreply 459August 3, 2019 1:53 AM

This is a common thing. They're always changing movie release dates. I don't think it means anything.

by Anonymousreply 460August 3, 2019 3:15 PM

He’s in the United Arab Emirates! He posted an insta story and deleted it.

by Anonymousreply 461August 5, 2019 12:16 AM

I guess all the wrap parties were for the major production units, they probably are doing all the small stuff with just Tim and a few other people now. I remember early estimates were that shooting would go til the end of august/September. He could be working on this for a bit more.

by Anonymousreply 462August 5, 2019 2:01 AM

Haters want to hate on him because he's popular. I wouldn't listen to anyone but use your own conmon sense. If you like what you see support it.

by Anonymousreply 463August 5, 2019 2:18 PM

Netflix is not prioritizing the King. Was hoping for more festivals and red carpets, hopefully the movie is at least enjoyable even if its not a contender.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464August 5, 2019 3:46 PM

R464 Personally, I'm not expecting much. And it's not a good sign if they're focusing on other stuff. BB was disappointing af yet Amazon promoted the shit out of it anyway because they knew everyone wanted Tim. And now Nexflix have both him and Pattinson who is about to play Batman. And they're not using that? Then the movie must be hot garbage.

by Anonymousreply 465August 5, 2019 3:56 PM

Netflix*

by Anonymousreply 466August 5, 2019 4:03 PM

R465 the King is going to more festivals. It's still early days. Relax.

by Anonymousreply 467August 5, 2019 7:27 PM

Fucking pedo freaks.

by Anonymousreply 468August 5, 2019 7:58 PM

R465, i wouldn’t go as far as to say its hot garbage. They wouldn’t put it in their festival/awards lineup at all if they felt it had no chance. Netflix had a lot of big players in the game this year, laundromat and the king are in their top 4 with marriage story and Irishman.

by Anonymousreply 469August 5, 2019 10:29 PM

R469 I feel like there's time for movies to drop out during the festival run but if they're not even aiming to a least start strong then it's a bad sign. But maybe I'm wrong.

by Anonymousreply 470August 6, 2019 8:27 AM

R470 the thing is Netflix was always going to focus on one or two films, and the Irishman was always going to be #1. I think its more of a case of them not wanting to spread themselves too thin vs the movie being awful. It makes sense that Netflix is prioritizing their films with major directors (one a general audience legend, one an indie legend).

Also last year at this time everyone thought Tim was a lock for BB and greenbook was not on anyone’s radar. Before we see films, everything is just jockeying for position. So many films book lots of festivals and turn out to be duds, others skip festivals and then do well (vice, phantom thread, etc).

by Anonymousreply 471August 6, 2019 4:46 PM

It's Netflix. The fact it's going to the most prestigious festival is a small miracle. Be grateful. If they want to showcase it, they must have some faith in its quality. Just cause it's maybe not an Oscar contender doesn't make it bad.

by Anonymousreply 472August 7, 2019 12:34 PM

Timmy and Will are in amsterdam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473August 7, 2019 8:23 PM

So Timmy unfollowed 100 people on instagram and it seems a new private account has followed at least 30 of them. Name of that account is floating around tumblr though tbh theres not much tea other than he’s separating his public and private life a bit more online

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474August 9, 2019 4:23 AM

He looks sooooooooo edible in the King. And the accent is brilliant. All hail.

by Anonymousreply 475August 27, 2019 8:47 PM

This is what I get for trusting a celebrity. Even someone like Tim will let you down. Jesus fucking christ.

Can't believe he agreed to fucking yacht pics. With the trashiest of the trash. Blows my mind actually.

by Anonymousreply 476September 6, 2019 2:52 PM

R476 I feel you but dont hate the player, hate the game.

by Anonymousreply 477September 6, 2019 2:54 PM

I'm sorry, no. There's a reason so many people are (were?) in love with him, we BELIEVED he's fresh and genuine and that he's gonna do things his own way. Now it suddenly turns out that eh, not really. He's just as thirsty and calculating as the rest of them.

He didn't need to become a tabloid whore to be the youngest oscar nominee in decades. That's not what this is about.

by Anonymousreply 478September 6, 2019 3:05 PM

when the moment he was done with CMBYN promo he suddenly became bff with the weeknd we should have known who he is and what he wants. i know i sound silly and a little pathetic, but i actually question how real was he friendship with armie. i don't doubt that it was real from armie's direction, but from his? idk

by Anonymousreply 479September 6, 2019 3:21 PM

I guess we just dont know what happens behind the scenes. What if he was told by legendary/warner brothers “hey we’ll give you Dune but we have to rehab your gay boy /fey image so we are going to put you into a PR contract” ? You think he says no to that? Not sure what his friendship with The Weeknd has to do with this, unless you think this relationship with LRD is real in which case big LOLS

by Anonymousreply 480September 6, 2019 3:26 PM

It's so beyond obvious these are PR pics taken to generate buzz about them. And it's certainly working. Good job guys! But just so you know, you're still not fooling some of us. Sure, the Lilothee's are in 7th heaven right now (and that was of your main goals too) but those of us who know better and how Hollywood really works still know the whole thing is fake af!

by Anonymousreply 481September 6, 2019 3:30 PM

Drop the HQ pics already!! We finally get to see him in swimming shorts but the photos don’t reveal much because of the shit quality.

by Anonymousreply 482September 6, 2019 3:32 PM

R480 No, again, I'm not going to excuse the pics because they're disgusting. The previous hinting and all the "are they/aren't they" social media games I could understand even though I wasn't a fan, but at least he still had some integrity and tried to at least balance the line. But this, fuck no. When he's visibly uncomfortable yet still goes through with this kind of shit, it must mean this is worth to him more than his own physical discomfort (at one point he stops her from grabbing his dick, it's so painfully obvious they haven't even fucked). And that means he's ready to do everything, sell his peace of mind and his own wellbeing, which I personally very much don't agree with and I don't want to waste my time on someone who does. He's manipulating his own fans, the people who love him and trusted him. He's lying to them because what? It's gonna make him some more money?

by Anonymousreply 483September 6, 2019 3:40 PM

The way they are posing is actually laughable. Of course she's half naked and sticking her ass out for the cameras. Shocking. Again, I think she's putting more work into it than he is. The thing that bothers me the most is that he continues to play the Hollywood game. I'm just disappointed in him. But I guess he has no choice if he wants to continue to be a "star."

by Anonymousreply 484September 6, 2019 3:42 PM

R483 wait a sec, what? She tries to grab his dick? What the actual fuck lmao. Which pic is it?

by Anonymousreply 485September 6, 2019 3:45 PM

Bravo! r483. I couldn't have said it better myself! Love ya. :)

by Anonymousreply 486September 6, 2019 3:46 PM

God this is so much worse than the 2018 pap pics. How dumb of me to have thought that it wasn’t possible.

by Anonymousreply 487September 6, 2019 3:49 PM

Just saw the photos and well, I'm...disappointed but not surprised. I mean, after those instastories he posted a couple of days ago we knew this was going to happen. I still like him (I'm sure he's doing what he thinks is best for his career) but I will admit it's a bit weird to see those kinds of photos of Timmy of all people. Like alright, he's the kind of guy now with half naked yacht pap photos. Idk know if it's more funny or pathetic...but yeah, good for them I guess?

by Anonymousreply 488September 6, 2019 3:54 PM

Apparently he's already back in NY? Just read it, no idea where it came from.

But if true then fucking congrats to all involved. Bravo. Stellar effort.

by Anonymousreply 489September 6, 2019 3:58 PM

R489 already? Not sure I believe that but who knows, wouldn’t be the weirdest thing out of this whole charade

by Anonymousreply 490September 6, 2019 4:00 PM

R489 source??

Also I love that everyone here thinks tim has so much power to say no to these tricks, when half of young Hollywood is forced to play the game. Yes he IS thirsty, for roles, for work, for recognition , you think one day on a boat in capri where he sits back and lets a girl climb all over him is going to stop him from chasing his dreams??

by Anonymousreply 491September 6, 2019 4:02 PM

Funny how people in the comments are saying it’s about Timmy and Cudi. It’s most probably garbage but I found it amusing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492September 6, 2019 5:41 PM

Enty makes shit up, fact.

by Anonymousreply 493September 6, 2019 5:45 PM

Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494September 6, 2019 6:40 PM

Pauline's song choice on IG is interesting, too.

by Anonymousreply 495September 6, 2019 6:41 PM

Most people are over here ..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496September 6, 2019 6:45 PM

This is what I heard. It’s juicy and from a very reliable source. Armie had a birthday fight with his wife because he wasn’t allowed to contact Timothée but he did and she caught him. She’s still not talking to Armie. He left for London for his next job, earlier than usual because she’s shunning him. That’s why he snapped on that tweet yesterday.

Well. Armie is in love with Timothée but Timothée is with Lily for real and isn’t gay. This is why Liz has befriended Lily. Because she hoped her husband would give up on Timothée once they started dating. Armie hates Timothée for effectively breaking his heart. It’s him, not Liz who has it in for Timmy. He’s behind the blinds. His friend Tyler is trying to help him deal with it but hasn’t been working that’s why he called him a baby.

I don’t know if any of this is true but like I said I heard this from someone who I trust.

by Anonymousreply 497September 6, 2019 7:37 PM

R497 do you have an ao3 handle I’d love to read more of your work 😂

by Anonymousreply 498September 6, 2019 7:41 PM

R497 come on... please tell me you’re taking the piss

by Anonymousreply 499September 6, 2019 7:41 PM

Did the person who wrote that fanfic at r497 delete their comment or ???

by Anonymousreply 500September 6, 2019 7:51 PM

R500 huh... how did they even do that?

by Anonymousreply 501September 6, 2019 7:52 PM

no just Timmy being thirsty for HW fame he can dating famous or unfamus girl but he Chose JD name to quench his thirst Liz just push it to help him and herself too

by Anonymousreply 502September 6, 2019 8:04 PM

R501 not sure, pretty strange.

by Anonymousreply 503September 6, 2019 8:10 PM

R500 R501 Maybe it's Muriel having fun with us.

by Anonymousreply 504September 6, 2019 9:12 PM

R504 hah cant blame her

by Anonymousreply 505September 6, 2019 9:13 PM

I used to be a photographer that worked for a well known gossip magazine here in the US. I worked there for several years. Believe me, I know just about every aspect of the Hollywood PR game. I've pretty much seen it all over the years and taken pics of famous "couples." And let me tell you, (this is for those who believe these pics of Timmy and Lily are real) these pics are textbook PR. The whole thing in general is fake af. I'm sure there are some on here who won't believe me no matter what I say, but it is what it is.But If you want to keep on believing this whole Timmy/Lily thing is real then be my guest. To each his own.

by Anonymousreply 506September 6, 2019 10:02 PM

R506 what do you make of the fact that someone leaked this set to FB before it was sold/published to magazines ? Some people think these photos wont get officially published but that seems ridiculous to me to set up an entire shoot just to have low res photos without any official tabloid press

by Anonymousreply 507September 6, 2019 11:01 PM

Trust me, these pics will eventually hit the gossip magazines. Give it time.

by Anonymousreply 508September 6, 2019 11:04 PM

Oh I know they will be in gossip mags, just curious if people think the leak was from their team or if someone went rogue

by Anonymousreply 509September 6, 2019 11:09 PM

So Brian, his agent, is now on a following spree, endorsing the ig fan accounts which are spreading these pics. He's such a creep. So fucking heavy handed.

by Anonymousreply 510September 6, 2019 11:33 PM

Brian is a creepy person than I thought

by Anonymousreply 511September 6, 2019 11:46 PM

This seems like such a scrambling for it desperate measure, so in your face to drive the point home that they're a "couple". So you bet there's gonna be articles about their hot vacay, I mean why else go through all this trouble? For Timmy to be doing this (and no, it's not for the King lbr) some [italic]serious[/italic] shit must be going on bts.

by Anonymousreply 512September 6, 2019 11:53 PM

Is Brian paying any attention to the IG fan accounts that called it quits today? tchalamet_canada and tchalametnow? They were sort of big fan accounts.

by Anonymousreply 513September 6, 2019 11:56 PM

R485 The one with him staring directly at the photographer with this weird look on his face. Hard to be 100% sure given the quality but it looks like it was either that or he popped a boner a got embarrassed. Either way he's covering his dick from her and it looks super awkward. I'd feel sorry for him but nah, fuck it, I'm too mad. And it's not like he didn't ask for it.

by Anonymousreply 514September 6, 2019 11:58 PM

iugh seriously his agent is too much, methinks T is in 2 years douchebag , like Bill murray said, he thinks he could do everything, LOL , T ask Hiddleston,at least he came back and now he is in broadway gettin rave reviews, T its the flavor of the month, and he and his agent should never forget it, there a lot of pretty faces in hollywood, and a lot can act

by Anonymousreply 515September 7, 2019 12:11 AM

Timmy is burning both ends of the candle and I think he knows it but doesn't care. He's doing the bearding shuffle with LRD to mask and divert attention on whatever it is that's really going on in his private life, and the vast majority of his fandom is lapping it all up.

And, that IG story of Cudi's showing a highly excited Timmy who can't contain his exuberance on seeing Cudi when he is pulling up in a boat to meet him speaks volumes of where Mr. Chalamet's affections lie. I'm not saying those two are fucking, It's just that this recent IG story, and so many other sm posts over time, show that Timmy prefers the close company of males.

by Anonymousreply 516September 7, 2019 12:23 AM

A lot of young straight men don't know how to be close to women, R516. I'm not saying that he isn't gay/bi/or pan, only that his behavior with men alone doesn't say much. I think this PR is simply so that he can go about doing whatever he wants, sleeping with women, maybe men, maybe no one, and not have it get in the way of his career. He just wants his name out there. It's working.

by Anonymousreply 517September 7, 2019 12:26 AM

R517 He has a lot of female friends actually, but what I've noticed is that there are clear physical boundaries that are very hard for him to cross, both with men and women. Like, he'd steal a surprise kiss no problem (creepy, btw - consent is a thing) but won't hug a person properly unless he knows them very well. Basically people need to make him feel safe for there to be any actual close physical interaction. Which btw makes it very hard to fuck around, at least when you're sober. This is why I'm pretty sure that he doesn't and probably isn't very experienced.

I'm exactly the same in the awkward physicality department, probably that's why I picked up on all this.

by Anonymousreply 518September 7, 2019 12:40 AM

Agree

by Anonymousreply 519September 7, 2019 12:45 AM

I don't believe for even a nanosecond that he doesn't know how to be close to a woman. He prefers the intimate company of males. His thing with LRD is PR and Bearding 101, straight out of the Hollywood playbook.

R518 Are you interpreting the females he follows on sm as friends? If you're counting, for example, Saoirse and Keirnan, then you're being very naive. They are not his friends and have no involvement in his personal life whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 520September 7, 2019 12:47 AM

R518 Also, your post reeks of fangurl fanfic.

by Anonymousreply 521September 7, 2019 12:53 AM

R518 You're post makes a lot of sense. Some may think it's wishful thinking, but being adamant that he's hiding a gay affair is the same. The reality is that we are fans with no access to him personally, so we are looking from the outside in.

by Anonymousreply 522September 7, 2019 2:19 AM

To those who think those pics of them weren't staged, think about it for a second. Do you honestly think a photographer just happened to be in the area minding his own business and randomly came across them frolicking on a boat? And then thought, omg, I'd better get pics of this and started snapping away? God, get a clue people.

by Anonymousreply 523September 7, 2019 3:33 AM

^^^Does anyone on datalounge think these are real? They may question the motive, but not that this relationship is fake.

by Anonymousreply 524September 7, 2019 3:56 AM

R524 some people think the relationship is real but they play up PR, which would maybe make sense if they were spotted together during months of downtime

by Anonymousreply 525September 7, 2019 4:16 AM

If you want to see Tim genuinely eager to kiss someone, look up his old videos with Maika Monroe. Then compare them with the boat pics. The difference is so painful.

Of course it's all fucking fake.

by Anonymousreply 526September 7, 2019 5:38 AM

At the end of the day this will do what it was supposed to, make sure Timmy has a girlfriend in the eyes of the public and the media. Yes, it's fake af to us but the target audience doesn't pay close attention to every detail like the dedicated people on here and will buy it. Just like they did until now.

by Anonymousreply 527September 7, 2019 10:45 AM

I know some people this new PR stunt is tied to the upcoming Hammer divorce.

But I'm not a Charmie and I think it's happening in preparation for Dune. Timmy is definitely a celeb right now but he's really going to be in the spotlight once Dune press starts. They need to establish that he's straight and has an active love life before that. As for LRD, she'd take any publicity she can get.

by Anonymousreply 528September 7, 2019 11:19 AM

The upcoming Hammer divorce? Is this true? Can be confirmed somehow? God I hope this is true.

These pics of Tim and LRD did exactly what they were supposed to do which is generate buzz. I guess what they don't realize though is it actually makes Tim look bad for playing along with this shit show. I know a lot of his fans are now disappointed that he'd do something like this. Also, I agree, r528. LRD will gladly play along because all she cares about is getting publicity out of it. That's obvious by the way she was posing in these pics, practically screaming, look at me! look at me!

by Anonymousreply 529September 7, 2019 11:32 AM

Actually that's exactly it, outside of his fandom they aren't generating any buzz. But he now has a girlfriend. If they wanted real buzz they would've went for Zendaya, one of the Kardashians or the Hadids or someone much more well known than LRD who's well below his 'IT boy who everyone and their dog loves' status. LRD was easy to get and she's a female which is the whole point so she does the job well enough.

by Anonymousreply 530September 7, 2019 11:46 AM

If you want to see genuine love and not this fake shit all you have to do is look at this pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531September 7, 2019 11:53 AM

A Hammers divorce is, of course, just speculation at this point but if you put two and two together I think it's not far off. Liz has been more subdued than ever, posting very little with/of Armie, Armie looks very distant from his fam life, Armie's friends seem to have stopped kissing her ass, Tyler even shades her now. The cherry on top, Armie leaving LA for London a month in advance. And then there's that blind which imo is a big deal because until then they were very careful to keep a lid on their issues and just show the perfect family facade. It's like they'e both sick of pretending.

by Anonymousreply 532September 7, 2019 12:27 PM

If this has nothing to do with the Hammers then how do you explain Liz and Tyler’s involvement with all this? Why woudLiz, who only ever cares about herself, care this much that Timmy has a girlfriend unless there’s something in it for her? And why would Tyler, who has stayed out of the fandom up until now, start following Charmie accounts and like that post yesterday calling out the fakery? Why all this weirdness if it’s just about Dune or whatever? Just doesn’t add up for me

by Anonymousreply 533September 7, 2019 12:29 PM

I also feel there is a divorce on the horizon for the same reasons you do, r532. Let's just say it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it happens. Armie probably left a month early for London because he couldn't stand being around Liz anymore. Ha Ha.

I wonder which magazine will be the first to publish the HQ pics of Tim and Lily? I know People Magazine has a section where they show pics of celebs on vacation or relaxing and having fun around the world. My guess is these pics will be in that section at some point.

by Anonymousreply 534September 7, 2019 12:34 PM

lmao at Tyler's boat story. Now tell me this is allll a coincidence. One after the other. Suuure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 535September 7, 2019 2:15 PM

R533 there’s a chance Liz just uses this cause she’s petty and hates charmie shippers, but yeah the Tyler and Hugh stuff is weird

by Anonymousreply 536September 7, 2019 2:16 PM

R528 if this is for dune (which it might be) do you think they’ll make the switch to zendaya ? I think it’s possible, though they’ll do more of a low key tom / zen stunt and actually hang out on carpets vs grinding on a boat.

by Anonymousreply 537September 7, 2019 2:25 PM

well at least zendaya has fashion sense and she is building a real career

by Anonymousreply 538September 7, 2019 3:03 PM

r537 if they do a showmance with Zendaya for Dune it would mean Tim cheated on his then "girlfriend" LRD. Not a good look for him.

by Anonymousreply 539September 7, 2019 3:05 PM

R539 thats whey I said it would be more like a Tom/ Zendaya stunt. No confirmed romance or kissing photos. It would start after LRD and TIm “break up” and then ramp up as if they got closer during promotion.

by Anonymousreply 540September 7, 2019 3:08 PM

Tyler is not even being subtle with that story. But I think to a lot of people the Hammer divorce theory sounds too unbelievable and convoluted to be true so they’re going to try to find other explanations until something major happens. But more and more, it seems like the theory that most fits with everything we’ve been seeing. Other theories make more sense only if you ignore pretty glaring coincidences and events.

by Anonymousreply 541September 7, 2019 3:20 PM

r540 but to make it believable he would have fall in love with zendaya while filming dune and that would be cheating on lrd

by Anonymousreply 542September 7, 2019 3:22 PM

TC photo on IG................. dude you cant be subtle, can you?

by Anonymousreply 543September 7, 2019 3:22 PM

Do did Timmy tell Lily's bodyguard to like Armie post lmao? ffs I can't with this fuckery.

by Anonymousreply 544September 7, 2019 3:26 PM

thank god I unfollowed him

by Anonymousreply 545September 7, 2019 3:29 PM

I just cannot comprehend why grown adults like Tyler and Hughie, with a proper job and a family to raise would be so invested in their friend's marital life. It's one thing to have an opinion but it's another to be so loud about it when your friend is a celebrity. I guess Armie really likes showy people.

by Anonymousreply 546September 7, 2019 3:30 PM

*so, Armie's

too much shitshow's bad for the brain lol

by Anonymousreply 547September 7, 2019 3:30 PM

Well he just posted a pic from the island so obviously he’s enjoying the attention, even after I’m sure he saw the reactions to those pics yesterday. There is something so rotten about all this and how heavy-handedly it’s being shoved down our throats all of a sudden you can’t convince me that it’s just about Dune or The King

by Anonymousreply 548September 7, 2019 3:31 PM

i'm sure LRD bodyguard and Armie know each other. Will Armie return the favor and like this pic?

by Anonymousreply 549September 7, 2019 3:31 PM

Liz is one of the first ones to like his pic, of course

by Anonymousreply 550September 7, 2019 3:34 PM

Liz is one of the first ones to like his pic, of course

by Anonymousreply 551September 7, 2019 3:34 PM

R542 I’m not sure if your are dense or just not reading properly. Did you follow Tom/zen at all? It’s was perfect PR and would suit tim/Zendaya perfectly since Lilothees could easily argue tim/zen are just friends

by Anonymousreply 552September 7, 2019 3:43 PM

Also there are a lot of people following and hoping for timdaya and they already followed each other on instagram and are liking one another’s posts, so the foundation for a friendship is being laid.

by Anonymousreply 553September 7, 2019 3:44 PM

I wish they drop the sex tape tomorrow at least we will have a fun

by Anonymousreply 554September 7, 2019 3:53 PM

i hope the T shirt moment or the papa depp selfie

by Anonymousreply 555September 7, 2019 4:04 PM

It almost looks like he wants to brag about being with LRD whilst remaining mysterious. Pathetic if you ask me, especially when you know that he sees his posts as “clues” for the fans.

by Anonymousreply 556September 7, 2019 4:09 PM

r548 yup. It's a such sloppy, posthaste job I'm just here waiting for the other shoe to drop.

by Anonymousreply 557September 7, 2019 4:10 PM

I’ve also noticed that quite a few comments criticising him for the pap shots have been deleted. How surprising!

by Anonymousreply 558September 7, 2019 4:12 PM

Well his IG did get a major business overall recently, I’m sure he has handlers now.

by Anonymousreply 559September 7, 2019 4:16 PM

I’m sick of waiting for the HQ pics to drop lmao. What the hell are they waiting for?

by Anonymousreply 560September 7, 2019 4:22 PM

R560 probably Monday morning the earliest, could be later if they are doing round 2 in Amalfi. Gossip rags generally dont produce content over the weekend

by Anonymousreply 561September 7, 2019 4:24 PM

Accurate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562September 7, 2019 4:38 PM

R561 how do you know that them are at Amalfi?

by Anonymousreply 563September 7, 2019 4:47 PM

R561 how do you know that them are at Amalfi?

by Anonymousreply 564September 7, 2019 4:47 PM

R565 Lily’s bodyguard tagged their new location. Small chance timmy isn’t with them but considering he just posted a photo of said bodyguard ........ (the photo he took was in capri, but still...)

by Anonymousreply 565September 7, 2019 4:48 PM

What is bodyguards IG, I should probably follow him

by Anonymousreply 566September 7, 2019 4:55 PM

Yeah I'm reading the comments on his latest ig post and a lot of people are calling him out for the obviously planned pap shoot, saying he's gone full Hollywood, saying he's acting weird, when's the next pap shoot happening etc... Kinda didn't expect to see so many people call him out bc I've seen so many people on Twitter etc who seemed to buy it

by Anonymousreply 567September 7, 2019 4:55 PM

R566 he just turned his account private

by Anonymousreply 568September 7, 2019 4:56 PM

They are deleting tons of negative comments under that pic. As soon as something negative is posted, it’s gone. His team is not having a good couple of days. This is backfiring pretty spectacularly for them. I’m really curious to see how this all plays out

by Anonymousreply 569September 7, 2019 4:57 PM

R569 they are not doing this for the hardcore stans who will forget about all this when he drop her like a hot potato. Everyone gets so upset now but in 5 months when there is nothing but radio silence between them they’ll all be back on board.

by Anonymousreply 570September 7, 2019 5:05 PM

Where are they on the amalfi coast?

by Anonymousreply 571September 7, 2019 5:13 PM

Are they deleting comments? I'm still seeing a lot of those negative comments

by Anonymousreply 572September 7, 2019 5:21 PM

Ugghhh as much as I hate this fuckery I don't want this to hurt his career.

by Anonymousreply 573September 7, 2019 5:24 PM

R573 I don’t think it will.

by Anonymousreply 574September 7, 2019 5:27 PM

R573 I don’t think it will.

by Anonymousreply 575September 7, 2019 5:27 PM

R573 it depends on how much control they have over the media, hopefully they will control the narrative and these photos wont get him too much backlash. The capri photo op is the first time its really looked like a joke, but other actors have been through the same and survived. Hiddleston is an outlier, not the norm.

by Anonymousreply 576September 7, 2019 5:31 PM

I hope it teaches him a lesson in one way or another.

by Anonymousreply 577September 7, 2019 5:35 PM

R577 I’m sure he is learning a lot right now, and once his career is established I hope he will look back at these days and talk about what was really going on

by Anonymousreply 578September 7, 2019 5:41 PM

I think he will return to square one and no one knows him and nobody cares about him. There are so many talented young actors

by Anonymousreply 579September 7, 2019 5:44 PM

I've already said it but what hurts me most is his obvious discomfort. It means that he's either ready to ignore it himself because he thinks this will be good for him, or someone is telling him he HAS TO do this and he's obeying like a loyal puppy. Both are highly unpromising signs. Because the truth he doesn't have to do anything.

by Anonymousreply 580September 7, 2019 5:48 PM

I hope he let's it all hang out. Yeah, this is the person I am with now, get over it, etc. No more hidding, no more caring what other's think, no more being a people pleaser. He will lose some fans, but he'll gain a bunch of new ones, and at least he'll have his self-respect. Pretty soon, especially after Dune, people will realize he is a solid, talented actor, and he will be on DDL level, and he won't have to do any of these ridiculous PR stunts. No more fake relationships or no more using your real relationship for PR, whatever, it ain't a healthy, sustainable way to have a career.

by Anonymousreply 581September 7, 2019 5:50 PM

I’m sorry but something is rotten in the state of Denmark. This seems like a mass overreaction by his team about something. Him posting all these IG stories to let everyone know his whereabouts when he rarely uses his IG... this is so different from even all those times they were papped in NYC. I think the truth will come out sooner or later but there’s something realllllllly off about all this.

by Anonymousreply 582September 7, 2019 6:06 PM

R582 the fact that they increased the volume THIS LOUD (and we still didnt even get the official publications yet) really has me wondering what is actually going on. Or maybe they just want to be the new Shawn/Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 583September 7, 2019 6:10 PM

I know there was quite the freakout during the Bahamas vacay but was the backlash quite so bad? Yeah, it’s just some hardcore stans and some empty accounts calling him on it. They usually go back to kissing his ass after a killer red carpet look and some awwwe fanshipping so unless they amp up this fuckery and make it even worse I except after LFF where he’ll look all pretty and sweet again all will be forgiven.

by Anonymousreply 584September 7, 2019 6:11 PM

*expect

by Anonymousreply 585September 7, 2019 6:14 PM

R584 yep, this. People have very very short memories (on both sides, look at all the Lilothees conveniently forgetting their favs were so private that they managed to barely be in the same city for 8 months).

I used to question the fan spottings but it became so obvious how quickly they stopped once the PR stopped, only to resurface again once the PR started. Not sure how anyone thinks this is all a big coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 586September 7, 2019 6:16 PM

What is weirder this time around, is usually timmy posts a cute selfie or something to appease fans but instead he posted something related to LRD, which just made people even more upset.

by Anonymousreply 587September 7, 2019 6:16 PM

We need to start a new thread soon

by Anonymousreply 588September 7, 2019 6:22 PM

The Bahamas was a completely different situation. We never got a professional pap photoshoot from there, Timmy had his childhood friends along, and things were much more lowkey. It’s not comparable to this at all. And once those pap photos come out they will be all over the tabloids and all over the internet and it’s all anyone will be talking about. It’s so extreme and so amped up out of nowhere. I think that’s why people are scratching their heads

by Anonymousreply 589September 7, 2019 6:22 PM

New thread :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590September 7, 2019 6:26 PM

R589 I think they might have taken some photos in the Bahamas as a backup, in case they needed them, but then tabled them once they put the PR on hold. But we’ll obviously never know for sure.

If no pap photos came out of capri I think a lot of people might have started to question if this is real (as they did during the Bahamas) but the obviousness of the photoshoot is hard to ignore

by Anonymousreply 591September 7, 2019 6:28 PM

I suspect she wanted a red carpet couple appearance (or maybe that's what the contract had promised her) but being serious about his work he refused and gave her a trashy Love Island style boat outing instead. And they probably won't be seen together much after this.

Doesn't make me feel any less sick about the whole situation btw. Shouldn't have happened in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 592September 7, 2019 6:29 PM

I wonder when their contract ends? After The King premieres on Netflix? Hopefully it won't last any longer than that.

by Anonymousreply 593September 7, 2019 6:34 PM

R592 I’m sure all the details were drawn out in the initial contract, which probably included no official red carpet together. Not sure if she expected him to ignore her so hard at their premiere though, she looks like a straight up fool and timmy posting italy stuff to his IG is good rehab for her and her fans who dont seem to mind that he is embarrassed to be seen with her in “public” but doesnt mind having photos taken of her grinding him

by Anonymousreply 594September 7, 2019 6:35 PM

imthe only one who thinks he is kind of pissed, idk why or with who,but all this behaviour its like whatever, fuck it i dont care anymore for mi image of serious actor , i wanna be a fuck boi, it feels like he is losing it, ir reminds me his years in high school when he clearly felt the need to draw attention

by Anonymousreply 595September 7, 2019 6:35 PM

R594 her fans are happy, idk why, maybe bcz theyre like 13 years old, at least lilysrose on IG really is a teen,but honestly i, kind of worried for them, how you can think that is a couple goalz , gosh

by Anonymousreply 596September 7, 2019 6:41 PM

I mean if he HAS to continue this fuckery all he needs is to be more subtle. He's so good at being mysterious and now this bs tagging his location, a million pap pics etc? Like wtf. Hopefully they got the memo and will be more lowkey from now on. So far it's only the fandom that noticed, so nowhere near Shawmila and and Hiddleswift. Also he's less famous and his fanbase is much smaller than those two so that helps.

by Anonymousreply 597September 7, 2019 6:51 PM

Anyway

by Anonymousreply 598September 7, 2019 7:15 PM

Moving

by Anonymousreply 599September 7, 2019 7:16 PM

On

by Anonymousreply 600September 7, 2019 7:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!