Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘The King’ Review: Timothée Chalamet Rules, But Netflix’s Shakespearean Epic Is No Crowning Achievement

Keep the conversation going here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514November 14, 2019 3:57 AM

They should have cast Armie as a saucy court jester. Chemistry and pratfalls.

by Anonymousreply 1September 2, 2019 11:58 PM

I'm not sure she did that on purpose but this is bringing hope to the lilothees.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 3, 2019 12:01 AM

r2 Gross.

by Anonymousreply 3September 3, 2019 12:02 AM

R2 What the fuck is that? Fucking fanfrau baby morons

by Anonymousreply 4September 3, 2019 12:03 AM

Variety and Hollywood Reporter both raved.

by Anonymousreply 5September 3, 2019 12:04 AM

Another Chamie thread

by Anonymousreply 6September 3, 2019 12:06 AM

Another Chamie thread

by Anonymousreply 7September 3, 2019 12:06 AM

Another Chamie thread

by Anonymousreply 8September 3, 2019 12:06 AM

R5 The review are mixed so far but I think they're all in praise of Timmy's performance so there's that.

by Anonymousreply 9September 3, 2019 12:07 AM

Coping this from awardswatch

Good THR Variety Vanity Fair The Wrap Awardswatch

Mixed Guardian Little White Lies (I think?)

Bad IndieWire (but says Chalamet is great) The Telegraph

by Anonymousreply 10September 3, 2019 12:08 AM

So there are 1 bad and others are so far good.

by Anonymousreply 11September 3, 2019 12:09 AM

But people are predicting that UK critics will eat him alive and French critics (due to the theme) are already on it))))

by Anonymousreply 12September 3, 2019 12:10 AM

Here is the whole video of the « hands situation ». They might keep it low profile after all. Timmy forgot there was photographers behind them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 3, 2019 12:23 AM

Addition to reviews (Copy):

Good The Times (U.K.)

Bad Screen International (a real pan of Chalamet -- assholes )

by Anonymousreply 14September 3, 2019 12:56 AM

6 - good, 2 mixed, 3 bad (but one of the bad once prizes TC)

by Anonymousreply 15September 3, 2019 12:57 AM

[quote](a real pan of Chalamet -- assholes )

It's a job of a critic to tell their opinion.

by Anonymousreply 16September 3, 2019 1:00 AM

[quote]Bad Screen International (a real pan of Chalamet -- assholes )

Too bad Grierson didn’t review, he’s their best critic by far.

by Anonymousreply 17September 3, 2019 1:02 AM

R13 lol looks more like he awkwardly touched her hand on accident or she didn’t want to be touched. I don’t get where their PR team is going with this.. they release pap walk pics from a week ago and then act like they totally hate each other today. Kinda hoping they’d stop as it’s pretty embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 18September 3, 2019 1:15 AM

I don't like Joel Edgerton.

I suppose it fits that he plays fat Falstaff. And I assume all off Shakespeare's verbal gems have been erased.

by Anonymousreply 19September 3, 2019 1:26 AM

R13 ehhhh no, after he keep his arms down LOL

by Anonymousreply 20September 3, 2019 1:28 AM

Any guesses on what score it might get on rotten Tomatoes? I’m thinking in the 60s probably but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 21September 3, 2019 1:29 AM

Is it too early to be handicapping the Best Actor race, now that all the prestige projects are debuting over the coming weeks? Looks like Timothee might be part of the early conversation, based on reviews so far.

I've heard that Bandaras gives a career best in Almodovar's latest, as does (believe it or not) Eddie Murphy in his new Dolemite flick, which will debut at TIFF. Of course everyone just wet themselves in Venice over Joachim's Joker, so that's probably a lock for a nom.

by Anonymousreply 22September 3, 2019 1:31 AM

R18 It's part of the PR move to pretend that the guy is single so that the fangirls won't be scared off. They used to do that in the past with musicians like the Beatles.

Here's the front view. They clearly like each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 3, 2019 1:36 AM

Banderas is very good in Pain and Glory but it’s a very low-key performance. It’ll depend on how much the Academy wants to honour him and, of course, he’s playing Almodovar.

Could be Banderas, DiCaprio, Phoenix...

by Anonymousreply 24September 3, 2019 1:38 AM

R23 He is wearing a cummerbund?

by Anonymousreply 25September 3, 2019 1:40 AM

What in the world is Temothee wearing? Timmy looks gayer with every outing.

He should just wear the caftan we all know he would like to wear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 3, 2019 1:43 AM

R23 I mean, the pics are very misleading though. Because if you watch the footage from their livestream they didn’t pay attention to each other at all. I thought for a moment they stopped with the PR stunt, lol but I guess not since they are actively pushing these pictures out. Anyways, I’m pretty sure it’s just all for publicity and they are probably just friends. That wouldn’t be unheard of.

About the film, I read a review where it was pretty negative about Timothee and the film itself but praised Lily and said her short little scene was one of the best.. wtf. Pretty sure she can’t act from what I’ve seen of her. Not sure if it was mentioned here yet

by Anonymousreply 27September 3, 2019 1:45 AM

I normally like Haider on Tim but was not a fan of his red carpet look. Thought the band was kind of weird and the color was bland IMO. I did like his earlier outfit though

by Anonymousreply 28September 3, 2019 1:46 AM

R23 LOL what are u talking about, i saw the streaming and Timothee and LRD ignored each other , the photos that some fans and tabloids are pushing are honestly ridiculous, the slown down vids LOL , Timothee isnt a beatle, cmon he isnt even in the same league of pattinson, idk who think their pretend relationship was a good idea, it doenst benefit Timothee, maybe just LRD , idk , and R27 im not sure what review are u reading but that praise to LRD is very generic, more like bland, but to be fair Timothee has mixed reviews, some critics think he is the best of the movie , some dont, and that is, i really didnt expect too much from michod, there is a great adaptation of Henry V by branagh and another by Tom hiddleston who is just magnificent as prince Hal in the hollow crown.

by Anonymousreply 29September 3, 2019 1:57 AM

R29 LOL. It’s still funny to see her getting praise as I was really expecting the worst from her. Hah. And yes, they most definitely did ignore each other. It was weird. Maybe she is sick of playing the gf when he clearly doesn’t care about her or this stunt, lol.

I guess we’ll see when it premieres on Netflix but honestly I’m not that excited for this film though I’ll still watch it. I think I’m more excited for Dune. Now that I’m curious about how it’s going to turn out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 3, 2019 2:12 AM

R27, R29 It's publicity to pretend that Timothee is single so fangirls won't be jealous and angry. This will attract fangirls to see his movies.

He was sneaking side glances at Lily-Rose. ♥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 3, 2019 2:13 AM

The reviews are definitely mixed, bordering on the negative.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 3, 2019 2:16 AM

Not good reviews (there are plenty)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 3, 2019 2:17 AM

People actually believe he will be nominated for an Oscar for this? Fucking delusional

by Anonymousreply 34September 3, 2019 2:18 AM

R31 No.. I see what you’re saying honestly but cmon it’s pretty obvious there’s no romantic chemistry there. Just look at their cringy pap walks (not just from today) and you’ll see. Today was something else though. I think it’s part of the stunt though. I guess they’re still getting publicty with fans trying to figure out what’s going on, lol.

by Anonymousreply 35September 3, 2019 2:19 AM

R31 LOL whatever floats your boat, honestly a lot of people made fun of charmies for that kind of things now the lilothees are the same or worst, but enjoy , i really doubt she will be required in others festivals, venezia was perfect for come out as a couple, but now there are a couple of photos walking and the infamous slown down gifs

by Anonymousreply 36September 3, 2019 2:20 AM

R34 Tim is very talented but honestly people shouldn’t think he should be nominated for everything he comes out in. I think for awhile that’s what happened with jennifer Lawrence and it got annoying. I’m sure he’ll win his Oscar one day but probably not for this one, lol.

by Anonymousreply 37September 3, 2019 2:20 AM

R34 Tim is very talented but honestly people shouldn’t think he should be nominated for everything he comes out in. I think for awhile that’s what happened with jennifer Lawrence and it got annoying. I’m sure he’ll win his Oscar one day but probably not for this one, lol.

by Anonymousreply 38September 3, 2019 2:20 AM

R36 yeah I still don’t think this was them coming out as a “couple” though lol they didn’t confirm anything. It’s just her fans making a lot out of nothing, like you said. They will keep up this stunt through “subtle” sightings and pics LOL but anyone who’s paying attention knows better

by Anonymousreply 39September 3, 2019 2:21 AM

R38 agree, he is talented but the oscar is a very sneaky bastard and his fans shouldnt measure his success based in the oscar shenanigans, the important thing for his is make interesting movies, bcz he will be another cumberbatch , always thirsty and always making mediocre biopics

by Anonymousreply 40September 3, 2019 2:24 AM

Miss Chalamet looked ravishing on the red carpet. He'll make a man very happy one day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 3, 2019 2:38 AM

R36 Whatever floats your boat, fangirl.

Timothee and Lily-Rose were seen together on August 27th at Tompkins Square Bagels in New York.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 3, 2019 2:43 AM

R42 I’m not R36 but that pic was released today of all days.. The same day as their movie premiere after MONTHS of no sightings. What a coincidence, don’t you think? Especially since a lot of their fans were questioning their “relationship “. This has been the routine ever since this pap stunt started. Every time either one has to promote something, these pap walks come out and that’s the only time they’re ever seen. Except last year they only went to coffee shops. Guess they’ve stepped it up to getting bagels now. LOL. Also, I think her fans are blowing those pics out of proportion. Just watch the livestream and it’ll make sense, lol. They ignored each other the entire time. He came with Kid Cudi as his date and took pics with his friends and she had to invite her one friend as her date. That’s definitely what couples do right? Lol

by Anonymousreply 43September 3, 2019 2:55 AM

R43 , ignore R42 clearly its a lilothee fan or just want to stir the pot, that photo of the bagel shop is so generic, i guess , T wasnt capable of faking another street kiss, , T has more chemistry with haider or kid cudi XD

by Anonymousreply 44September 3, 2019 3:04 AM

we have a proverb in my country that is you cant hide the money or the love just saying

by Anonymousreply 45September 3, 2019 3:06 AM

R44 Ah okay I see. Yeah Lilothees have been out full force today. I swear they have one sided arguments with people and think just because you believe this is a PR relationship (which sorry but it obviously is) that you should stop with “negatives opinions” LOL. They really can’t handle other people’s opinions. Oh well, rant over.

I kind of can’t wait until The King promo ends and it’s all about his next projects. Personally I find Dune to be more interesting. Also, I’m not sure if BOTT has been confirmed but it’d be cool if he was attached to that. I’m excited to see what’s next for him

by Anonymousreply 46September 3, 2019 3:26 AM

He looks like a girly-man. Blech.

by Anonymousreply 47September 3, 2019 4:06 AM

Also, what happened to the other thread? Timothees thread

by Anonymousreply 48September 3, 2019 4:13 AM

R48 Muriel shut it down because, like all Dlers, we hate you cunts

by Anonymousreply 49September 3, 2019 4:16 AM

R49 Jesus what happened to you as a child? LOL. well maybe you should let a thread open for those who want to gossip about him and just ignore it? There’s a thought.

by Anonymousreply 50September 3, 2019 4:35 AM

So far the reviews are much more positive than mixed or negative. Go ahead and count them out - I did. The London Times (UK Times) gave it four stars and that shocked because I thought the British would entirely trash it (not to mention the French!). This is day one of its "journey", no one knows anything at this point. There's people still talking about Renee Zellweger, though her film is going to get far worse reviews than The King, but they are gay and it is Garland, so...PS: that bagel store shot is fake - she's wearing an outfit from their pap walk days earlier in the year.

by Anonymousreply 51September 3, 2019 4:43 AM

R51 Earlier in the year like in the winter? People are wearing summer outfits in the bagel store shot.

by Anonymousreply 52September 3, 2019 4:52 AM

R49 LOL

by Anonymousreply 53September 3, 2019 4:56 AM

R50 Well, it was Muriel who decided, so take it up with her, cunt. The site has been so much better since the trash was shooed away

R51 No, they are not.

by Anonymousreply 54September 3, 2019 5:03 AM

Pictures get leaked the day of the premiere? Almost the same as last year. Oh the concidences!

by Anonymousreply 55September 3, 2019 5:13 AM

R54 lol fuck you asshole. Maybe you should just fuck off and go post on another thread if these threads bother you so much 😂 his fans ain’t going nowhere that’s for sure.

R55 I know right, what a coincidence ... and yet people still fail to see it

by Anonymousreply 56September 3, 2019 6:28 AM

R54 also Muriel probably decided to do it because dumbfucks like you whine and bitch to her all the time. Hahaha

by Anonymousreply 57September 3, 2019 6:34 AM

Timothee should be above bearding. No one with a working brain cell believes these two are in love. LOL Timo is probably fucking some handsome guy on the side.

by Anonymousreply 58September 3, 2019 6:44 AM

His fans are disgusting. Messed up emotional cripples.

I revel in your brokenness and bad choices in who you stan

by Anonymousreply 59September 3, 2019 7:24 AM

According to a critic he´s becoming " the male version of Kristen Stewart". And he wrote that before he got to see last night outfit ..

by Anonymousreply 60September 3, 2019 10:21 AM

Cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61September 3, 2019 7:47 PM

That Lilothee pic from the bagel shop is fake btw. Photoshop.

by Anonymousreply 62September 3, 2019 8:23 PM

Sylph-like Team-O'Tay does NOT eat bagels! They are fattening carb-bombs!! That was an empty bag full of air.

by Anonymousreply 63September 3, 2019 8:31 PM

Not really, he was there alone, she's photoshopped in.

by Anonymousreply 64September 3, 2019 8:39 PM

yeah she was run in that pic it's a bad photoshopped

by Anonymousreply 65September 3, 2019 8:55 PM

I knew there was something weird about her being in NYC the day after E's birthday (when people were saying the pic was taken). Plus she flew to Venice out of LAX.

by Anonymousreply 66September 3, 2019 8:55 PM

It's good enough to deceive when you're on your phone but I noticed the moment it popped up on my PC.

by Anonymousreply 67September 3, 2019 8:58 PM

that would be too much, even for them

by Anonymousreply 68September 3, 2019 9:01 PM

She is thirsty as fuck.

They are still trying to make her happen.

She is absolutely ridiculous in the W photoshoot.

Very entertaining!!

by Anonymousreply 69September 3, 2019 9:03 PM

Even if it’s just PR, I can’t stand to have to live with the speculation another year. I think I’m done. I loved his talent. But I will let the fan girls take over now since they are shooting for “IT Couple” status. I’ll catch them on Just Jared between Miley, Shawn, and the Jonas bros.

by Anonymousreply 70September 3, 2019 9:08 PM

I honestly don't even think that pic is his fault, was either a delusional stan or her PR imo. Again, she's the one milking it, he didn't give a crap last night and she was visibly pissed.

by Anonymousreply 71September 3, 2019 9:10 PM

That pic doesn’t look photoshopped to me at all. Let’s not go crazy just because we don’t want him participating in this sham.

by Anonymousreply 72September 3, 2019 9:14 PM

I am so sad about this bearding.

Love him but seing him with this stink fish is breaking my heart.

by Anonymousreply 73September 3, 2019 9:15 PM

Lol come on it's not photoshopped. She was in NY since the 26th and there are other pictures of her wearing that outfit the day that pic is from, the 27th. She's holding the same type of water the guy has on the table. On the 28th someone on twitter said a friend had seen them getting bagels the day before. Liz's party was on the 23rd.

by Anonymousreply 74September 3, 2019 9:19 PM

Where did the photoshop rumor come from?

by Anonymousreply 75September 3, 2019 9:21 PM

R75 from here, lol. Idk why this particular pic bothers people so much when there’s been plenty similar ones in the past. I know people were hoping he was done with this mess but that was always too good to be true, lol.

by Anonymousreply 76September 3, 2019 9:26 PM

Wonder why she ended up going all the way back to California before heading to Venice

by Anonymousreply 77September 3, 2019 9:28 PM

We’ll know it’s over when Liz’s manic behavior/borderline obsession towards LRD and this coupling ceases. Until then...

by Anonymousreply 78September 3, 2019 9:34 PM

the most hilarious thing is that few people gives two fucks about LRD, her article in the fail? just above 100 comments and like 10 shares , when the kardashians get like 1k or kaia at least 500 ,i mean nobody cares outside her little buble of IG and tumblr, even timothee, has few followers when you compare him with idk troye sivan

by Anonymousreply 79September 3, 2019 11:05 PM

OMG is he going to South Korea?

by Anonymousreply 80September 3, 2019 11:45 PM

He just liked Lily’s and Liz’s newest posts

by Anonymousreply 81September 3, 2019 11:51 PM

R81 Brian must have reminded him he’d been slacking off on that

by Anonymousreply 82September 4, 2019 12:01 AM

unpopular opinion, but i dont like Brian, too protagonist

by Anonymousreply 83September 4, 2019 12:06 AM

Lilocharmiebeth - the happiest foursome in all the land

by Anonymousreply 84September 4, 2019 12:07 AM

WOW SM Relationship it's amazing

by Anonymousreply 85September 4, 2019 12:09 AM

Still shocked we haven’t seen Liz do any double date posts on IG

by Anonymousreply 86September 4, 2019 12:10 AM

SOON babe

by Anonymousreply 87September 4, 2019 12:13 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 4, 2019 12:37 AM

Chamies are in desperate denial. LMAO

by Anonymousreply 89September 4, 2019 1:07 AM

R59 LOL

by Anonymousreply 90September 4, 2019 1:08 AM

r81 yeah. People who whine it's Liz who inserts herself in this lilothee business and poor naive Timmy is so taken advantage of wah wah need to stfu. Obviously Timmy's totally fine with whatever she's doing to push this, here's another like for his "mom".

by Anonymousreply 91September 4, 2019 5:46 AM

You kids need to stop paying so much attention to ig likes because they're absolutely meaningless. And of course Liz is the thirsty one here, lol. Both ladies are. Timmy might be taking advantage of the situation for whatever reason but he's not really doing anything other than short coffee/bagel walks once every few months and letting someone take a sneaky pic. He's had many chances to claim LRD and so far his answer has been a pretty emphatic "no" basically every time, there's not much more he can do really if they're pushing him to do PR.

by Anonymousreply 92September 4, 2019 7:12 AM

He's been liking a lot of Tom Holland posts recently (and vice versa), you think they're actually friends? Lol, no fucking way, they probably met at the Oscars and that's it. These sm interactions are part of their PR.

Again, IG likes tell you nothing.

by Anonymousreply 93September 4, 2019 8:54 AM

Anyways. There's a tumblr stan who was at the premiere and according to her they were mutually ignoring each other and Lily seemed genuinely angry.

by Anonymousreply 94September 4, 2019 10:46 AM

It looks and sounds like a story that has been told before, which would be fine if the director did anything visually interesting with it, but it just looks grey and flat. Like it could put me to sleep.

by Anonymousreply 95September 4, 2019 11:03 AM

Anybody know if Timmy bares his bony ass again in this?

by Anonymousreply 96September 4, 2019 11:04 AM

Going to SK to promote this seems a bit much. I guess they have a lot of free time on their hands?

by Anonymousreply 97September 4, 2019 11:50 AM

R97 They are not just promoting the movie in SK. They are going to the Busan Film Festival, because The King has been selected as gala presentation movie.

by Anonymousreply 98September 4, 2019 12:31 PM

What do you think about that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99September 4, 2019 12:49 PM

R94 I would not trust that Tumblr stan to be objective but I saw the rc video and LRD did seem angry. Now I am thinking she wanted a full-on walk with him down the carpet but he and/or his people said no to that.

by Anonymousreply 100September 4, 2019 12:52 PM

R99 That looks completely incidental to me. I think he was just trying to position his arm and it brushed hers.

by Anonymousreply 101September 4, 2019 12:54 PM

[quote] there's not much more he can do really if they're pushing him to do PR.

Give me a break! He went to the bagel shop to get that pic taken so someone would leak it the day of the premiere to confirm they're still a thing without having to fake it on the red carpet because he knows he's shit at it. He suddenly started liking Liz's posts again to show they get along aww. Who's holding a gun to his head, Brian, Liz, Nicole, Armie, Lily... who? I love Timmy but he's not a poor, naive baby and everyone is at fault but him. He has own his reasons for doing this, wake up!

by Anonymousreply 102September 4, 2019 12:56 PM

I don’t know if anyone has this moment but there was a moment on the red carpet where they zoomed in on her and her friend Aerin while Timmy was signing autographs and they exchanged looks that seemed to be filled with unspoken annoyance at whatever was happening. I think she was definitely hoping to get more out of this premiere than she got. Even with all the media articles about their big debut as a couple, having some actual pics of them posing together would’ve taken it to another level. Which is probably precisely why Timmy avoided it at all costs.

by Anonymousreply 103September 4, 2019 12:59 PM

Lily grabbing him was intentional, but she probably thought because he brushed her twice he was doing it on purpose. I doubt he grabbed her hand knowingly, just looks like he went to put his hand on the director's shoulder and her hand was already there and the second brush seems completely accidental.

by Anonymousreply 104September 4, 2019 12:59 PM

I found Timmy too beautiful for a man. He’s very stylish tho

by Anonymousreply 105September 4, 2019 1:00 PM

I think R99 was talking about the fan fiction-level tweet accompanying the now infamous hands video: "Lily Rose Depp and Timothèe Chalamèt having some intimate hand touching 🌚 at the end he rlly said “lemme put my hands together so i won’t be tempted."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106September 4, 2019 1:04 PM

Lol more like let me put my hands together so the stans can't run away with their imaginations (too late). Honestly, it's amazing how many people seem to have never accidentally brushed someone else's hand/arm when getting in position for a group picture.

by Anonymousreply 107September 4, 2019 1:07 PM

R103 Apparently, the whole cast and festival team were a bit pissed off after him, because he was taking too long with the fans and the screening started half an hour later than planned. And a film festival like that is a well-oiled machine.

by Anonymousreply 108September 4, 2019 1:07 PM

I’m still shocked that there weren’t any sightings of them together during the whole Venice trip outside of promotional duties. I was sure we’d see or hear about them eating out together or ~being close~ at the after party or something. But instead she brought her friend and seemed to spend most of her free time with her. And I’m sure to some crazies that’s evidence of just how private they are but nah, no one would go this much out of the way to avoid spending time with their girlfriend for the sake of privacy.

by Anonymousreply 109September 4, 2019 1:11 PM

I really don't get these bagel shop moments. If they want people to still assume they're together, all they had to do was take a single photo together on the red carpet, or ever stand next to each other in the group. But instead they go with a bizarre bagel photo a week prior and then ignore each other in front of the press. It's just odd.

by Anonymousreply 110September 4, 2019 1:16 PM

Rotflmao!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111September 4, 2019 1:16 PM

Taken last night in Venice. Weren't they pictures of LRD and Luka taken last year in NYC (when the whole thing started), that caused the Kardashians to ban/hate LRD, because Luka was supposed to be dating Kourtney at the time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112September 4, 2019 1:19 PM

Because he doesn't want to assume this "relationship" officially (doesn't want to be asked about her, can't fake it, doesn't want to lie etc) but clearly he and his team STILL want people to think they're together otherwise they wouldn't have leaked the bagel shop pic exactly on the night of the premiere. Like are you fucking serious.

by Anonymousreply 113September 4, 2019 1:21 PM

The only way I can make any sense out of this is that he’s agreed to be publicly seen with her once in a blue moon to keep the narrative going that he’s got a girlfriend and that’s all he’s willing to do.

by Anonymousreply 114September 4, 2019 1:27 PM

R109 I agree. Her bringing the friend and Timmy bringing Cudi was interesting. Plus we always had sightings of them together outside of the festivals last year. Unless the sources just haven't spilled the tea yet.

by Anonymousreply 115September 4, 2019 1:28 PM

R112 yeah there was a sighting of her with Luka last fall at I think Cipriani? But pretty sure the “banning” happened earlier when he was seen with someone else.

And remember the Shawn and Camilla story that came out BEFORE the VMAs? I wonder if the “Timothée and Lily make their debut” stories were partly written and ready to go before the premiere?

by Anonymousreply 116September 4, 2019 1:38 PM

But they don't need any new sightings because their fans and the media already think they're together and people are assuming they're just being private now so why bother.

by Anonymousreply 117September 4, 2019 1:40 PM

R102 true, but i think LRD is pushing the narrative more, bcz look at the benefits she is getting, cover magazine, articles in vogue, elle, lol daily mail, all with the focus in her, T just like an accesory, it baffles me, honestly the only benefit so far for him , is that he is looking straigth... ish

by Anonymousreply 118September 4, 2019 1:41 PM

R114 Do you really think a girlfriend would accept that?

by Anonymousreply 119September 4, 2019 1:43 PM

R 116 obviusly my friend, i bet they were expecting better photos, thats why the cringeworthy articles , lol at the the end they only got some lame photos and a gif XD

by Anonymousreply 120September 4, 2019 1:45 PM

R119 Of course a real girlfriend wouldn’t, but this isobviously fake so him agreeing to do the bare minimum is what she gets.

by Anonymousreply 121September 4, 2019 1:47 PM

R119 LRD is thirsty, lol probably the premiere was her biggest moment of the year, she only wants the attention, be a celebrity like her idols the kardashians, she doesnt care how

by Anonymousreply 122September 4, 2019 1:49 PM

Wondering if she might show up at LFF or is this it?

by Anonymousreply 123September 4, 2019 1:50 PM

I'm sure she'll be there.

by Anonymousreply 124September 4, 2019 1:52 PM

i dont think so, she doesnt like to work, besides even in venezia, jus DM, joel and T were doing media tour.

by Anonymousreply 125September 4, 2019 1:57 PM

Actually I find him kind of spineless for the way he's handling this. He and his teams obviously still want to think they're a thing but he's acting like a wimp letting her do all the work.

by Anonymousreply 126September 4, 2019 2:25 PM

He’s young. He’ll grow a spine.

by Anonymousreply 127September 4, 2019 2:57 PM

She was soooo inarticulate at the press conference! I think she just wanted to have a fashion moment in Europe and at most she’ll do some print interviews

by Anonymousreply 128September 4, 2019 3:00 PM

Lol hope she’s not there. We don’t need anymore cringy moments. It’s really funny when you think about it though. Her team is really pushing this French American dream couple thing and she’s only got like 5 mins of screen time in this film.

by Anonymousreply 129September 4, 2019 3:15 PM

Don’t know if this was mentioned here yet but.. apparently in the other thread someone mentioned that there’s another sighting of them walking out of Equinox together. This person claims that they’re definitely still a thing. LOLLL. Guess we’re getting more pap walks and pics. Geez they need to let it go already.

by Anonymousreply 130September 4, 2019 3:19 PM

I came in here to see how the reviews for The King were and found instead a whole world of crazy.

by Anonymousreply 131September 4, 2019 3:51 PM

oh tim tim.….who is pickin ur roles??? this one is ridic beyond belief.....good god

by Anonymousreply 132September 4, 2019 4:10 PM

R131 it’s a bit of both really, lol. There are some reviews but since no one is really posting on the other threads, everyone is just using this one instead.

by Anonymousreply 133September 4, 2019 4:24 PM

So the bagel shop picture was a DL exclusive? Timmy's team is using this site now?

by Anonymousreply 134September 4, 2019 4:34 PM

R131 Muriel shut down the other Timothee threads because of the crazy fan girls so the stupid fan girls decide to come here.

by Anonymousreply 135September 4, 2019 4:39 PM

R134 Lol pretty much. Seems like someone created a DL account just to leak that picture in the Chalamet and Friends Part 54 thread and to say how they think they’re really together and making love in their messy hotel rooms lmao.

by Anonymousreply 136September 4, 2019 4:41 PM

If Timmys team is here, I hope they’re reading the comments and seeing how no one wants to see him with LRD and that most people hope he and Armie get the freedom to pursue their best lives together!

by Anonymousreply 137September 4, 2019 4:43 PM

lol seriously the gym sigthings are ridiculous, and equinox lol Armie is going to be pissed XD

by Anonymousreply 138September 4, 2019 4:47 PM

R131 you come to DL looking for reviews? lol its like go to the daily mail looking for ethic

by Anonymousreply 139September 4, 2019 4:48 PM

R136 This one stuck around for a while. Let's see if they comment again with that account

imgur.com/jmdRY9R.png

by Anonymousreply 140September 4, 2019 5:02 PM

New pics of Timmy leaving Venice and he’s alone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141September 4, 2019 5:22 PM

R140 That account reeks of young intern.

by Anonymousreply 142September 4, 2019 5:24 PM

And according to Aerin’s IG, she and Lily went to Capri.

by Anonymousreply 143September 4, 2019 5:31 PM

Wonder if he’s heading home or somewhere else. He has a lot of free time now...

by Anonymousreply 144September 4, 2019 5:34 PM

He is holding his French passport. Might stay in Europe for a bit.

by Anonymousreply 145September 4, 2019 5:45 PM

Could be he's using his french passport instead of his American one while he's in Italy though. Watch the lilothees say he's going to France and then secretly meeting up with Lily for their sikrit lovebirds vacay.

by Anonymousreply 146September 4, 2019 6:03 PM

Aren't French passports red?

by Anonymousreply 147September 4, 2019 6:07 PM

Oh, the anticipation of where he pops up next.

by Anonymousreply 148September 4, 2019 6:08 PM

R147 No, they are brown.

by Anonymousreply 149September 4, 2019 6:09 PM

Just Jared says he’s heading back to the US. It sounds from their write up that they saw which departure gate he was going to

by Anonymousreply 150September 4, 2019 6:20 PM

“The 23-year-old actor kept it casual while holding onto his passport on his way to his departure gate for a flight back to the United States”

by Anonymousreply 151September 4, 2019 6:22 PM

I'm more and more convinced sth is really going on between these 2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152September 4, 2019 6:56 PM

R152 OK I BELIEVEEEEE .............. ok no, pls lilothees are even more delusional than charmies, if you want to push this narrative go to some LRD IG

by Anonymousreply 153September 4, 2019 6:58 PM

he is not looking at her , but it seems she want to fetch happen

by Anonymousreply 154September 4, 2019 7:01 PM

For whatever reason they both seemed less guarded/hostile in the theatre than they were on the red carpet

by Anonymousreply 155September 4, 2019 7:03 PM

For whatever reason they both seemed less guarded/hostile in the theatre than they were on the red carpet

by Anonymousreply 156September 4, 2019 7:03 PM

R154 You don't need to be a lilothée to see that he is clearly looking at her.

by Anonymousreply 157September 4, 2019 7:03 PM

Laughing near her, in one of hundreds of pictures relationship confirmed! Dear god and people make fun of charmies. Watching the whole video of the that interaction also shows another avoidance moment.

by Anonymousreply 158September 4, 2019 7:05 PM

R157 not its not clear, and IF he is looking at her, honestly he seemed more in love wit armie

by Anonymousreply 159September 4, 2019 7:05 PM

oh is there a video R158 ?

by Anonymousreply 160September 4, 2019 7:06 PM

R160 Let me look for it.

by Anonymousreply 161September 4, 2019 7:11 PM

I love how now that there was nothing to indicate that they have any sort of genuine romantic interest in each other, or any undercurrent of sexual chemistry, which both can be sensed even if two people want to tone it down (cough, cough A/T), the lilothees now take pictures that show any possible glimpses of brief eye contact or smiling as proof of love. The videos from inside the theater showed pretty much more of the same as on the red carpet....nothing.

by Anonymousreply 162September 4, 2019 7:16 PM

I saw a video and the person that's actually up there in Timmy's field of vision is Kid Cudi, I can't find it, will keep looking.

by Anonymousreply 163September 4, 2019 7:29 PM

Timmy's the kind of guy to be riding a high after getting a standing ovation. He was likely going to smile like that at anyone he came across at the end of the screening.

by Anonymousreply 164September 4, 2019 8:01 PM

Ava DuVernay LOOOOVES Timmy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165September 4, 2019 8:05 PM

R137 I feel your pain. Are you actually thinking Timothée’s team come to DL and read these mental breakdowns? Lol

“If Timmys team is here, I hope they’re reading the comments and seeing how no one wants to see him with LRD and that most people hope he and Armie get the freedom to pursue their best lives together!”

That’s the funniest post ever. Is it crack you smoke?

by Anonymousreply 166September 4, 2019 8:58 PM

I wasn’t sure but now I’m sure. Timothée and LRD are fucking. Maybe not exclusively but when they can.

by Anonymousreply 167September 4, 2019 8:59 PM

The King looks good. Looking forward to seeing my bae with a sword. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 168September 4, 2019 9:00 PM

He just posted a story from Naples. Near Capri. I agree with r167

by Anonymousreply 169September 4, 2019 9:01 PM

Yeah he's definitely on a ferry to Capri.

by Anonymousreply 170September 4, 2019 9:13 PM

Lordy lord, no!

by Anonymousreply 171September 4, 2019 9:17 PM

So they wouldn’t even arrive or leave together or touch each other but now they want everyone to know they’re vacationing together, with Timmy broadcasting this info to everyone? Please make it make sense.

by Anonymousreply 172September 4, 2019 9:20 PM

Just give an answer: yes we're dating, no we're not. Let the madness end.

by Anonymousreply 173September 4, 2019 9:23 PM

They're dating. It's not that confusing.

by Anonymousreply 174September 4, 2019 9:24 PM

This shit is ridiculous. I’m almost starting to believe they’re actually fucking. Why is Lily’s friend in Capri too though

by Anonymousreply 175September 4, 2019 9:25 PM

They don’t get to have it both ways. “We want our privacy dammit! Also, here’s the exact location of our romantic interlude for the paps!”

by Anonymousreply 176September 4, 2019 9:26 PM

They clearly can have it both ways. And they are. Contrary to the belief of some, this isn't performance art just to make people all wonky.

But meh, believe what you want.

by Anonymousreply 177September 4, 2019 9:29 PM

I can’t believe I went from thinking the PR shitshow was over after seeing the press conference to now thinking they might actually be together. What the hell.

by Anonymousreply 178September 4, 2019 9:31 PM

Wasn't he holding his passport in the pap pics? And apparently some tabloid outlet reported that he was going back to the States because of the gate at the airport? And now all this ig advertising? And she's there with her friend? This is so fucking weird.

But whatever it is he's clearly on it too and I'm starting to lose my sympathy all over again.

by Anonymousreply 179September 4, 2019 9:33 PM

Give me a fucking break. Their movie comes out and suddenly the romance is front and center again? It’s PR 101. Agree or disagree, I don’t care, but you will never convince me they’re a thing.

by Anonymousreply 180September 4, 2019 9:34 PM

R179 he was holding his French passport so it kind of makes sense that he took a flight inside Europe, in this case from Venice to Naples.

by Anonymousreply 181September 4, 2019 9:34 PM

So if this a real thing, what kind of person is okay with their boyfriend completely ignoring them like that all day and night in front of others so he won't be asked about you? Like come on, I know she benefits from being the girlfriend of Hollywood's new it-boy, but put your foot down girl.

by Anonymousreply 182September 4, 2019 9:35 PM

It's definitely not a real thing because he's just told the whole world where he's going.

by Anonymousreply 183September 4, 2019 9:37 PM

I mean, he could’ve just as easily NOT posted his location and went to vacation with her privately. No one would’ve ever known, unless they would’ve called the paps or something. Since when does Timmy advertise his private whereabouts like this?

by Anonymousreply 184September 4, 2019 9:39 PM

They’re obviously fucking. If they wanted to exploit it he would have gone to the Met with her and she would have attended all the awards red carpets like Rami’s beard. Beards aren’t subtle, that’s the point. Make it blatantly obvious he’s with her so to avoid speculation like Camilla and gay Shawn.

Timothée ain’t gay. Sorry babes. If he was closeted he wouldn’t wear bibs, and cinched waists.

by Anonymousreply 185September 4, 2019 9:42 PM

The thing that bothers me is that some of us always find a way to explain what’s happening in order to fit the “it’s PR” narrative, I really think it might be wishful thinking. He’s probably attracted to what she represents, ie fame, a glamourous lifestyle etc, and maybe she’s even a good lay. Not that surprising for a 23 year old. I didn’t use to think that but now I believe they’re doing PR and fucking at the same time, as much as I hate to say it. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 186September 4, 2019 9:43 PM

R182 if he was all over her at the premiere you’d be saying, it’s fake because he’s doing pda for clicks. Now he’s too subtle? Just say you hate them together because you miss Charmie. Be honest.

by Anonymousreply 187September 4, 2019 9:44 PM

R186 I think the initial PR was to help out Armie. Stop the charmie rumors that obviously bugged him and his wife.

Also, to raise both their profiles. Why not? They’re a good looking up and coming couple.

by Anonymousreply 188September 4, 2019 9:46 PM

R186 I think the initial PR was to help out Armie. Stop the charmie rumors that obviously bugged him and his wife.

Also, to raise both their profiles. Why not? They’re a good looking up and coming couple.

by Anonymousreply 189September 4, 2019 9:46 PM

by Anonymousreply 190September 4, 2019 9:46 PM

There's no way they're fucking, they're physically awkward with each other, they don't party together and need big groups of friends as a buffer to go on freaking vacation.

This is 100% cynical manipulation and honestly fuck him for this. Announcing his location on IG? When does he ever do that outside of work? Ridiculous. I was willing to understand and excuse it pre-Dune but right now this crap is completely unnecessary.

Unless it is a work thing of some sort. But I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 191September 4, 2019 9:51 PM

Wow he sure as hell wants us to know he’s in Capri, he just posted again.

by Anonymousreply 192September 4, 2019 9:54 PM

R191 agree, he is playing now , and at least i dont like the celebrities what they think their fans are idiots, pick a side dude, you are private o you are not

by Anonymousreply 193September 4, 2019 9:54 PM

Welp he just posted a meal with a cup that says Capri on it. This is honestly amazing. He’s really out here advertising to everyone exactly what he’s doing. I’m kind of shocked at the audacity tbh.

by Anonymousreply 194September 4, 2019 9:57 PM

He is taking cues from his bestie Liz and how she’ll post something subtle to let everyone know she’s with Armie lollllll

by Anonymousreply 195September 4, 2019 10:00 PM

this PR for 12 yo fangirl not for adult LOL

by Anonymousreply 196September 4, 2019 10:01 PM

lmao hysterical. It's like he's not even trying to make this believable at all.

by Anonymousreply 197September 4, 2019 10:01 PM

With what I assume is Lily’s pack of cigs in the background. Classy.

by Anonymousreply 198September 4, 2019 10:02 PM

i dont think they are gonna do the whole papz show, they are gonna play hide and seek, sigthings by fans, or planted, casual photos, and they are gonna play de privacy card all over, LOL , i can see allthe lilothees fans screaming privacy privacy, lol , it could be fine but honestly T posting his location ITS TOO MUCH , his PR sucks, and him, well i hope the KIng will have a good box office and everything will be worthy

by Anonymousreply 199September 4, 2019 10:03 PM

I'm really intrigued to see if this will all just die out once The King releases.

by Anonymousreply 200September 4, 2019 10:04 PM

I agree it seems really weird that he all of a sudden tags his location. But also, like...we've connected the dots bc we know what Lily's friend posted, but most people don't? It's like the new years vacation, basically the most dedicated fans knew where he was and with who but only bc they stalked both of their friends' social media. I guess we'll see if there'll be photos but it's getting a bit ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 201September 4, 2019 10:04 PM

Apparently the ferry story was archived and he was waiting to see whether people worked it out or not? And then posted a confirmation? LMFAO, pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 202September 4, 2019 10:07 PM

cmon Tim, post a LRD selfie, who cares, at least be like rami malek, all invested in his beard, dont be a pussy

by Anonymousreply 203September 4, 2019 10:07 PM

r200 it obviously won't because it's not about the King. The King doesn't need box office, it's not an awards movie and comes out in a little over a month. No way they're starting this up now again to axe in a month.

by Anonymousreply 204September 4, 2019 10:08 PM

Istg if I didn’t know any better I’d think his team told him to let everyone know that he’s going on vacation with her after the red carpet fail.

by Anonymousreply 205September 4, 2019 10:10 PM

R202 explain pls, i dont have IG

by Anonymousreply 206September 4, 2019 10:11 PM

https://www.instagram.com/p/B12Rh7Xnb2M/ cute

by Anonymousreply 207September 4, 2019 10:12 PM

My bad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208September 4, 2019 10:13 PM

His PR team is the same as Armie’s. Armie’s PR is a shitshow. Why would you think they’d handle his with any more savvy?

by Anonymousreply 209September 4, 2019 10:13 PM

R202 yeah it was archived since he posted the vid when it was nighttime in Italy.

by Anonymousreply 210September 4, 2019 10:13 PM

Totally off topic and idk if it has already been talked about, but did anyone else notice he stopped following his friend Billie on insta?

by Anonymousreply 211September 4, 2019 10:15 PM

R211 yeah he unfollowed a ton of people a few weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 212September 4, 2019 10:16 PM

Her bodyguard just started following Timmy lol. I remember he started following all these Capri instas a few weeks ago so he’s obviously here too

by Anonymousreply 213September 4, 2019 10:17 PM

Someone make a new thread in case this one you know what... so people will know where to go

by Anonymousreply 214September 4, 2019 10:18 PM

Timmy done turned into mommy Liz, no wonder he started liking her posts again lmao

by Anonymousreply 215September 4, 2019 10:18 PM

timmy wear a t shirt with i love LRD challenge , we will have hiddleswift 2.0?

by Anonymousreply 216September 4, 2019 10:18 PM

Capri is pap central for the paps. I would be shocked if we don’t get any pap pics

by Anonymousreply 217September 4, 2019 10:20 PM

I'm doing an instagram deep-dive because I seem to have missed a lot...when did Pauline and Lily start following each other?

by Anonymousreply 218September 4, 2019 10:21 PM

Brian’s gay, right? I’m waiting for the day he pops up on DL and starts commenting.

by Anonymousreply 219September 4, 2019 10:21 PM

R218 LRD followed her a long time ago and Pauline followed back in May iirc.

by Anonymousreply 220September 4, 2019 10:23 PM

Armie, Timmy, Lily and Liz take us all for a bunch of idiots, huh? Well, the joke is on them because the only ones looking dumb af with this circus are all of them

by Anonymousreply 221September 4, 2019 10:24 PM

cmon R121 dont put Armie in the same equation , T is doing this for himself, armie could be a liz puppet, but Timothee is a grown up

by Anonymousreply 222September 4, 2019 10:29 PM

sorry wrong reply R221

by Anonymousreply 223September 4, 2019 10:29 PM

R219 gay, and married to one of the producers of cmbyn

by Anonymousreply 224September 4, 2019 10:54 PM

gosh seriously that was neccesary, he went full liz, that is so low

by Anonymousreply 225September 4, 2019 11:00 PM

I’m very curious to see what’s posted and what happens during the next few days of their vacation.

by Anonymousreply 226September 4, 2019 11:03 PM

Damn for Timmy to go through all this....Armie’s dick must be magical

by Anonymousreply 227September 4, 2019 11:04 PM

R226 they are going to pull the privacy card again , if there are papz photos, i can hear them rn screaming privacy, if only we get sigthings and a couple of sneaky photos by fans or planted then lilothees will scream omg they are so private, one way or another T isnt going to accept or his more radical fans that he is so thirsty like any celebrity and he isnt above armie or liz, LRD well probably will fade again , even with her money , connections and shit , she does not have talent or discipline for study, so will see her in some pity movie that his papa will get her

by Anonymousreply 228September 4, 2019 11:12 PM

R227 oh cmon he is not doing for AH , he is doing for himself and his career , he is not an angel , he is ambitious, nothing wrong with that , but he has to be careful

by Anonymousreply 229September 4, 2019 11:13 PM

R226 And I'm actually really irrationally angry right now, the fakey faker can go fuck himself.

Man, I think I need a break.

by Anonymousreply 230September 4, 2019 11:13 PM

R230 yeah me not likes fake people, if you are going to be full hollywood be bradley cooper o rami, not cumberbatch or hiddleston

by Anonymousreply 231September 4, 2019 11:15 PM

R230 yeah he’s starting to get on my nerves too. I’m way too invested in this lmao it’s actually pretty sad.

by Anonymousreply 232September 4, 2019 11:19 PM

Oh well. I get to decide what I waste my time on and I guess it's just not gonna be him. Shame because he's a huge talent. But this is too annoying.

by Anonymousreply 233September 4, 2019 11:29 PM

this isnt a surprise, i meaaaaan, this is the boy who dated Madonna daugther, who at the slightest bad comment about him throw Woody allen under the bus , he is reckless and very ambitious, Luca Guadagnino said it too, so........ i just hope his own ambition do not make him shooting himself in the feet

by Anonymousreply 234September 4, 2019 11:34 PM

I think it’s natural to be pissed. No one likes being manipulated and there is obvious manipulation going on here by ALL parties...from the annoying sm activity to the way they are playing fans with what and how things are put out into the public sphere to be consumed. Even if people are right and this is part of some sort of coverup that has to do with the Hammers, surely there’s other ways of handling it?

by Anonymousreply 235September 4, 2019 11:34 PM

its true that Brian yanked a CMBYN fan art from him? someone saw it?

by Anonymousreply 236September 4, 2019 11:48 PM

idk maybe after watching the lilothee fuckery from last year plus the Hammers shitshow I'm desensitized to this fake bullshit. Like all I can do now is laugh, smh and sigh. It's not that deep, this shit too shall pass.

by Anonymousreply 237September 4, 2019 11:56 PM

I’m cringing too, but so many of you here and on Tumblr were practically weeping with joy over how he was paying so much attention to his fans in Venice and now you are acting like you saw him kick a puppy. Maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle?

by Anonymousreply 238September 5, 2019 12:00 AM

oh pls random luck of the universe, let him take a photo with papa depp, THAT will be the cherry on the top

by Anonymousreply 239September 5, 2019 12:03 AM

The only thing I’m really curious about is where things will stand in another year. It’s been almost exactly a year now since this started and it looks like there’s no end in sight anytime soon. But I’m so curious about how all this will play out in the end. Will we be exactly where we are now in a year? With more questions than answers and nothing making sense? Or will there be some clarity to all of this and some of the puzzle pieces will start fitting together? So curious.

by Anonymousreply 240September 5, 2019 12:04 AM

Look of love ♥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241September 5, 2019 12:05 AM

R240 The truth always reveals itself sooner or later. I don’t know what that truth is in this particular instance but I bet eventually we’ll all be like, “Oh, duh. So that’s what that was all about.” Who knows how long it’s going to take, though.

by Anonymousreply 242September 5, 2019 12:09 AM

A tender look ♥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243September 5, 2019 12:13 AM

Apropos of nothing, has anyone noticed how oddly quiet Elizabeth has been lately? I mean quiet for her, of course. But seriously.... she’s barely been posting anything for a good week or so now. Even with that Labor Day birthday party, there was barely anything. Very unusual for her. In the two years I’ve been following her I don’t recall her ever being this subdued.

by Anonymousreply 244September 5, 2019 12:15 AM

yes since her birthday , she is very quiet, do you see the BI? LOL and that simple birthday party for Armie, not her style at all, i wonder if he finally said enough

by Anonymousreply 245September 5, 2019 12:21 AM

I am beginning to think there are some PR plants visiting DL. Is this 1999 again?

Any person with a working brain cell knows they are bearding. The film PR campaign is in full swing and all of the sudden they are seen together. Predictable.

by Anonymousreply 246September 5, 2019 12:23 AM

R244 Yeah,, I’ve noticed it as well. I don’t know what it means but it’s kind of ominous lol

by Anonymousreply 247September 5, 2019 12:25 AM

The way things look with Armie and Liz it wouldn't surprise me if by this time next year they will have announced a divorce. It looks like even Liz is tired of pretending.

by Anonymousreply 248September 5, 2019 12:27 AM

Come on Timmy wait for you to post sex tape don't be coward show us your dick

by Anonymousreply 249September 5, 2019 1:36 AM

R205 Yeah, that’s exactly what I was thinking as well. I think they definitely saw everyone’s reactions (at first) at the premiere and decided to release that bagel pic and do that stupid awkward arm grabbing thing. I feel like this is going to be the Bahamas trip 2.0 - which is so dumb. What a turn off, Timmy

R246 yeah there are some /PR plants in here I think.. Or they’re new and weren’t here for this bullshit last year, lol.

by Anonymousreply 250September 5, 2019 1:48 AM

R250 or maybe the reviews werent so good as they expected, so plan B gossip, T couldnt have another flop like BB

by Anonymousreply 251September 5, 2019 2:04 AM

I can’t believe anyone could still think this has anything to do with a middling Netflix movie that no me is going to care about in a couple months

by Anonymousreply 252September 5, 2019 2:08 AM

No one*

by Anonymousreply 253September 5, 2019 2:09 AM

HAHAHAHA I loved seeing Chamies suffer.

by Anonymousreply 254September 5, 2019 2:10 AM

R251 that’s possible too, lol. I had a feeling it wasn’t over..however it’s funny that we got hit with so many sightings and pap walks last year, then nothing and now it’s sightings, awkward arm grabbing, and now another vacation again. Like I said, Bahamas 2.0. This really can’t be more obvious.

Tim just broadcasted his location to his 3.4 million followers and yeah, I guess that’s what being private means. SMH

by Anonymousreply 255September 5, 2019 2:10 AM

R254 LOL, what makes you think everyone here is a Charmie? Go away because you just revealed yourself Lilothee. Not sure I believe in T & A having a romantic relationship but I sure as hell don’t buy LRD and Tim as a couple! Now that one is an obvious one.

by Anonymousreply 256September 5, 2019 2:12 AM

R254 so pressed , go back to your homework child... or your momma basement

by Anonymousreply 257September 5, 2019 2:14 AM

R252 Well, not gonna lie.. Last year I really thought it was for this film but now I feel like there is obviously a lot more to this publicity stunt than just The King. I think it has to do with his image, Dune, LRD getting some publicity in the States and possibly Timmy getting his fair share of publicity in Europe as well. Probably some more stuff that’ll make sense in the coming months ..

Alright blocked, R257 Keep getting offended by what you read here haha..

by Anonymousreply 258September 5, 2019 2:15 AM

[quote]or maybe the reviews werent so good as they expected, so plan B gossip, T couldnt have another flop like BB

Bingo. It’s not that complicated.

by Anonymousreply 259September 5, 2019 3:41 AM

R259 but the red carpet hand holding and longing looks happened before and during the premiere. There was a review embargo. The reviews weren’t out until the next day? How could their antics be related to the reviews if they hadn’t been written yet? Also, the reviews are mostly good and it’s Netflix. There’s no flopping because there’s no box office?

by Anonymousreply 260September 5, 2019 5:08 AM

People said he was with her for the King, then when they went quiet, the oscars, then when she didn’t turn up on the red carpet, the King, then when they were pretty quiet on the red carpet people said it was for Armie, now people see evidence they are together, it’s back to for the King. Don’t you see your chasing your tails to try to make this PR when the simplest explanation is they’re dating.

Nobody would even be suspicious is tacky Liz hadn’t been so thirsty to exploit their secret. But she did so to get Charmie off her back.

They’re a normal couple who work in the business and don’t see a lot of each other.

Timmy doesn’t share while he’s working but he’s always been active on sm. he also has always dropped hints where he’s been. Like Cannes, where people called him a cokehead, I bet there’s a work related element to all this Capri visit.

by Anonymousreply 261September 5, 2019 5:13 AM

This attack on him is the same as when he was in Cannes, people called him all kinds of names while he was booking the biggest job of his career. Now the same. If he’s not with Armie you hate him. If he was meeting Armie in Capri, be honest, would this be your reaction?

by Anonymousreply 262September 5, 2019 5:15 AM

R259 review embargo until after he rubbed her back so nope, not for the King reviews which are all but a few, excellent. So nope.

by Anonymousreply 263September 5, 2019 5:17 AM

R261 They're not dating and you don't have to follow them obsessively to see that. And that's why people are hating, they know they're being manipulated. Guess he thinks his fans are dumb.

by Anonymousreply 264September 5, 2019 5:47 AM

R261 I think at first people thought it was for the king but obviously, in hindsight it involves a lot more than that. I’m sure this PR thing benefits them in more than one way. I don’t mean to be rude because obviously you can believe what you want but if you don’t see how this is PR at all then you haven’t been paying attention. I’m sure if you read through the many threads Timmy has here you’ll see that it’s basically the same shit every time.

I agree with you in that the Capri thing is probably work relates seeing as in he’ll probably be there to do pap walks or whatever, lol, so yeah that does count as work, I guess LOL.

by Anonymousreply 265September 5, 2019 5:52 AM

R264 I agree..

by Anonymousreply 266September 5, 2019 5:52 AM

R264 His fans are dumb.

by Anonymousreply 267September 5, 2019 5:57 AM

Where are all these influx of Lilothees coming from? They’ve yet again found our thread, lol.

by Anonymousreply 268September 5, 2019 6:02 AM

Lily Rose Depp met with Luca Guadagnino and she'll get a role in his next movie BOTT

the shit just start LOL

by Anonymousreply 269September 5, 2019 6:16 AM

R268 Your thread? So, this thread is a Charmie thread? I thought so. If you’re so sure of your ship why does some people thinking they’re together make them “dumb” or “lilothees”? I don’t ship Timmy and LRD, I don’t even like her. So how am I am I a lilothee just because I’m not trying to deny they’re a couple?

Nobody knows anything for sure. People getting all worked up bc people think they’re a couple are just threatened by them. Otherwise why let it bother you?

All celebrities engage in PR. All. Timothée is no different. Whenever a couple get together on a red carpet they’re influencing their public relations. But, All celebrity couples will have a public profile. Getting upset every time they meet, touch, talk, hook up, visit, is crazy. Should they just stay inside and hide?

by Anonymousreply 270September 5, 2019 6:43 AM

R269 Timothée gets all his love ones parts. He got Cudi a movie with Luca, why not Lily? He got Stephane work on Wes’s movie. He’s loyal. That’s cool.

by Anonymousreply 271September 5, 2019 6:45 AM

From this thread it’s obvious unless he’s with Armie Charmies are ready to cancel Timothée. They just want their fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 272September 5, 2019 6:45 AM

ok. i know it is crazy, but some people on tumblr are hinting for months now that something happened at Tiff last year, at the end, after the hug and everything, that may have been a proof for something that is going on between A and T. i know it might be BS, but the people hinting at it are not the kind (at least that's my impression) of attention seeking fans. does anyone have any idea what is the story?

by Anonymousreply 273September 5, 2019 7:11 AM

So Armie's back in the UK...

by Anonymousreply 274September 5, 2019 10:15 AM

Looks like Aerin has been hanging out with another friend of hers in Capri... to avoid third wheeling I guess.

by Anonymousreply 275September 5, 2019 10:39 AM

And lily's bodyguard lol

by Anonymousreply 276September 5, 2019 10:52 AM

R274 how do you know?

by Anonymousreply 277September 5, 2019 11:13 AM

R273 There was stuff posted awhile ago about what someone may or may not have seen happen at TIFF. I don’t remember all the details and it may have been complete BS but basically Armie and Timmy being kinda drunk and letting loose with each other and people seeing. I think that’s why a lot of Charmies are convinced the Lily thing was wheeled out a few weeks later because of this. Who really knows.

by Anonymousreply 278September 5, 2019 11:29 AM

Well according to Hughie’s IG, Armie is in London, even though DOTN isn’t scheduled to start shooting till September 30th.

by Anonymousreply 279September 5, 2019 11:33 AM

Tumblr has new pics of Tim walking in NYC.......are those old?

by Anonymousreply 280September 5, 2019 11:39 AM

I didn't see anything. Link?

by Anonymousreply 281September 5, 2019 11:53 AM

This is going too far.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282September 5, 2019 12:22 PM

R282 Jesus.....

by Anonymousreply 283September 5, 2019 12:25 PM

Brian seems like such a douchebag. I really dislike him. The way he’s been all over this stunt, liking pap pics of them, now this, is just really off-putting.

by Anonymousreply 284September 5, 2019 12:42 PM

R261 Never forget: There were people on this very site who believed Hiddleswift was real.

by Anonymousreply 285September 5, 2019 12:48 PM

R284 Yep. I think it’s also obvious he and the others on his team want Timmy to distance himself from Armie as much as possible because that’s not the image they want for him. I don’t think they want them to even have a public friendship because it ends up overshadowing lilothee every single time. I hope I’m wrong.

by Anonymousreply 286September 5, 2019 12:48 PM

R278 thanks for answering me! even if it may be BS, can you tell more about what they supposedly did? what did people see?

by Anonymousreply 287September 5, 2019 12:49 PM

He is stuck in Timmy's throat when he signs to his fans frankly I have not seen an agent act like him

by Anonymousreply 288September 5, 2019 12:52 PM

R287 I wish I had something more to tell you but all I remember is several months back a few people on tumblr (so again, huge grain of salt) talking about seeing Armie and Timmy at tiff being drunk and all over each other and then others started telling them to stop talking about it publicly so nothing more ever came out about it.

by Anonymousreply 289September 5, 2019 1:01 PM

When will Timmy come out as an asshole?

by Anonymousreply 290September 5, 2019 1:02 PM

This Brian .... Someone said time ago that this guy was one of the best agents in the business. Well, I don´t know, maybe he is but I have a hard time believing other agents behave like him. I never understood why he interacts with fans so much to begin with. Is he not busy? . He´s just another attention whore in the Tim´s circus.

by Anonymousreply 291September 5, 2019 1:02 PM

So what do you reckon? Are we gonna get some pap pics of their vacation or not?

by Anonymousreply 292September 5, 2019 1:19 PM

R292, i dont think so, they are private, remember,maybe a couple of sigthings, sneaky pics, stories on IG, etc,as someone said, they only need to do the minimum

by Anonymousreply 293September 5, 2019 1:27 PM

Video taken by a fan do not forget that they are very private

by Anonymousreply 294September 5, 2019 1:27 PM

R286 this makes no sense. They share a team, same publicists. Lily was at Liz and Armie’s bday. Liz and Armie were at BB premiere and party. Now Timmy wasn’t at his stuff but he is also the one who is selling happy families with the wife and going off on shippers. Meanwhile, Timmy hangs out with them In London and went to his broadway show.

How is he being kept from Armie?

by Anonymousreply 295September 5, 2019 1:33 PM

Charmie shippers will always blame Timmy for Charmie not being real because ultimately they are Armie Stans.

by Anonymousreply 296September 5, 2019 1:34 PM

R296 this is obvious bc it just takes Timmy smiling at lily or hanging with the Weeknd for them to cancel Timmy and call him fake, asshole,cokehead, whatever. Meanwhile Armie can send love letters to his wife, hang out with her and play perfect happy couple and they just hate on her for it. Ultimately they Stan and look out for Armie Hammer. Only.

by Anonymousreply 297September 5, 2019 1:37 PM

R297 oh do shut the fuck up. armie was "canceled" 100p times just for being near liz. at the end everyone stayed on his dick, just like everyone will stay on timmy's. stop whining.

by Anonymousreply 298September 5, 2019 1:46 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299September 5, 2019 1:51 PM

They supposedly want to keep Timmy's and LRD's relationship "private" yet they make sure to get photographed when they're out together in public. So wtf? You can't have it both ways, people. Make up your damn minds. I honestly think the whole wanting to keep their relationship "private" is total bullshit. Everyone with a brain knows it. They've pretty much become a joke by this point because most everyone (expect for the pathetic Lilothee's) knows the whole thing is PR and has been since day one. I don't know why they even continue to bother with the charade anymore. Just let them drift apart and have them move on separately already.

by Anonymousreply 300September 5, 2019 1:52 PM

Lol Timmy stans shit on Armie constantly calling him every name under the sun for anything he does but no one is allowed to be mad at Timmy for being a manipulative game player when it suits him

by Anonymousreply 301September 5, 2019 1:52 PM

R296 oh pls Armie has been called all kind of names, bcz he is with his pimp, bcz he is impulsive, bcz he drinks, etc etc, T stans are always looking for excuses for him, im sure someof them think this stunt is Armies fault

by Anonymousreply 302September 5, 2019 1:54 PM

I’m not sure where you’re even getting this idea that shippers are Armie stans who don’t actually like Timmy. Most shippers I’ve come across are hardcore Timmy stans who only ever really care or talk about Armie when it has to do with Timmy and the rest of the time they couldn’t care less about him. Unless they’re bashing him for staying married to Liz, of course.

by Anonymousreply 303September 5, 2019 1:56 PM

Muriel, build that PAYWALL !

by Anonymousreply 304September 5, 2019 1:57 PM

Countdown to the fake cringe worthy pics of them together in Capri..........3........2........1.......

by Anonymousreply 305September 5, 2019 2:00 PM

I mean it's so fucking obvious this is fake af but the charmies/tumblr crowd is dense like whoa. They were all convinced the Lily stunt is done and Timmy in on his way to becoming an lgbtq poster boy, kissing guys on the red carpet (never mind that he also kissed girls) and dressing fluidly and being an androgynous king etc because surely he's just a few steps away from coming out. 🙄 And when the stunt continued they started their tantrums again wahh Timmy disappointed them waaaah, like no he didn't? He never promised you anything, it's your dumbasses who put him on the pedestal hoping he will change the game and single highhandedly destroy homophobia in HW 🙄 Look, I'm disappointed he's still bearding too but at the end of the day he doesn't owe us shit and we don't know his reasons. It was obvious he has no intention of coming out in the foreseeable future I mean he has Dune ffs!!! I say good riddance to the annoying tumblr drama queens but after their rants they're always back so.

by Anonymousreply 306September 5, 2019 2:03 PM

R306 i agree, but, he said all that BS about his private life blah blah, and now he went full Liz, next time, just shut up

by Anonymousreply 307September 5, 2019 2:06 PM

R299 The Daily Fail is the biggest PR mouthpiece out there. And people still think none of this is calculated?

by Anonymousreply 308September 5, 2019 2:08 PM

r303 95% of the shippers are Timmy stans who would ship Timmy with any man. If Timmy dropped Armie tomorrow they wouldn't care as long as there was another guy in the vicinity to ship him with.

by Anonymousreply 309September 5, 2019 2:16 PM

R309 Exactly this

by Anonymousreply 310September 5, 2019 2:17 PM

I think what you said rings true and I don’t disagree with anything you say. I had pinned too much hope that he would play this differently. I’m honestly dazed and confused by all of this.

by Anonymousreply 311September 5, 2019 2:25 PM

[306] I think what you said rings true and I don’t disagree with anything you say. I had pinned too much hope that he would play this differently. I’m honestly dazed and confused by all of this.

by Anonymousreply 312September 5, 2019 2:28 PM

And people still think none of this is calculated?

I know, it's beyond me how anyone can think otherwise. I just can't fathom there are some that think Timmy and LRD are real. I mean, how much more evidence to the contrary to they need? Sometimes I feel the Lilothee's are even worse than the Charmies, grasping at straws to try to prove they're real. It's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 313September 5, 2019 2:41 PM

I really don't want to judge but at the same time I find it hard to make excuses for this. He's an adult though and this is the choice he's made. Noone's forcing him. He knew exactly what he was doing yesterday and I thought all the ig "hinting" and "confirming" was incredibly cynical and calculated and it's left a really bad taste because it wasn't aimed at the media, but his own fans.

by Anonymousreply 314September 5, 2019 2:43 PM

What it does is make it look like all the pandering he does to fans is so that they’ll end up gobbling up whatever bullshit he decides to sell them and not because he gaf about any of them. But then again a lot of what he does has always come off calculated at times so it’s not really all that surprising that this is what he’s doing now.

by Anonymousreply 315September 5, 2019 2:52 PM

People need to prepare themselves for when it won't end with the King promo. It's pretty fucking clear this is not about a movie no one will gaf about in 2 months!

by Anonymousreply 316September 5, 2019 3:00 PM

0:24

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317September 5, 2019 3:03 PM

He doesn't need to pander to fans because most of his fanbase believes this and the public does too and they're happy with it in spite of what some people here think/hope. There's only a handful of loud shippers and some non shipper fans that just don't buy this but that's just a blip on their radar. This stunt is doing perfectly what it's intended for. It puts Timmy in a relationship with a girl, look at all the articles that are coming out. For the media and the public he's been with her since last year so there you go, finally a long term relationship with a female for Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 318September 5, 2019 3:23 PM

R306 Amen.

by Anonymousreply 319September 5, 2019 3:27 PM

R317 what are we supposed to see here?

by Anonymousreply 320September 5, 2019 3:28 PM

R320 the caress of love i think

by Anonymousreply 321September 5, 2019 3:29 PM

"Don’t bother trying to make him normal because he is not fucking normal that is why we love him."

No idea who wrote that, but whoever it was - preach.

by Anonymousreply 322September 5, 2019 3:38 PM

well to me it looks like at 0:24 he was saying something to the director and wanted to pat his shoulder, so touching her was prob a mistake. if anything interesting happened, to me it was at 0:35.

by Anonymousreply 323September 5, 2019 3:38 PM

Ignore the source but just saw this posted on tumblr from an Italian mag and thought it was very interesting, if it’s legit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324September 5, 2019 3:55 PM

R324 Came here to post the same thing.

"Corriere del Veneto writes on its pages that the two, while staying at the same hotel, the Belmond Cipriani, that is actually the one used by every American guest, they happen to be sleeping in two separated rooms. Not only that, it seems like no one has ever spotted them together, if not during official events with the photographers present, and it also seems that he has breakfast alone in his room”

by Anonymousreply 325September 5, 2019 3:59 PM

Jeez it almost looks like something you would read on Blind Gossip.

by Anonymousreply 326September 5, 2019 4:06 PM

It sounds like maybe they talked to some housekeeping staff or something like that

by Anonymousreply 327September 5, 2019 4:14 PM

I mean I would have always expected them to have separate rooms with the amount of people likely coming in and out helping them get ready.

by Anonymousreply 328September 5, 2019 4:22 PM

Not like this is a surprise but again it shows how ridiculous they're being trying to keep pushing this when the two are not even friends. I saw the red carpet videos and she was definitely annoyed with him (whether it was jealousy or pure dislike no idea, but her whole vibe was off), and I think he's uncomfortable around her now. Wasn't at the beginning, but it's like it's getting more and more awkward for him with every outing.

by Anonymousreply 329September 5, 2019 4:23 PM

R328 Get ready for what, a pap walk on the beach?

by Anonymousreply 330September 5, 2019 4:25 PM

R328 Lily was staying with Aerin, she posted during the festival.

by Anonymousreply 331September 5, 2019 4:27 PM

R313 yes seriously. They really are worse than Charmies. What’s funny is that their go to thing is to assume that anyone who doesn’t buy this stunt must think Armie and Timmy are fucking which, hello, not everyone here believes that. But you can bet we don’t believe Timmy and LRD together. That one is a no brainer

R329 yeah I agree

by Anonymousreply 332September 5, 2019 4:28 PM

R330 for the press and red carpet.

by Anonymousreply 333September 5, 2019 4:28 PM

Horseshit. Do you mean to tell me that legit celeb couples, like married ones, stay in separate hotel rooms for big events just so there’s room for people to get them ready? Ever heard of suites?

by Anonymousreply 334September 5, 2019 4:32 PM

R328 that’s a good point.

by Anonymousreply 335September 5, 2019 4:32 PM

R332 which is funny because none of the articles mention this. That they arrived separately, ignored each other the entire time, he looked more happy with Kid Cudi (who was his date) and Haider. She arrived with her friend, ignored Timmy as well and then they both left separately. Now they’re in different rooms, possibly different hotels. That’s so romantic! But of course that won’t be mentioned because it doesn’t sell the “French american king and queen” BS they’re trying to sell to their fans LOL.

R333 yeah it wouldn’t surprise me if we get pics or subtle sightings and then they’ll leak pics later. Either way, we know it was deliberately done.

by Anonymousreply 336September 5, 2019 4:34 PM

R334 exactly. Lilothees are grasping at straws here

by Anonymousreply 337September 5, 2019 4:34 PM

Obviously married couples stay in the same room. What I'm saying is two kids who maybe sort of might be "dating" and who each brought someone else to the festival and arrived on different days were never going to be staying in the same room to begin with. I've always seen this as PR from the beginning, but this information to some of you seems to be a big revelation about their status when to me it's more of like well yeah, no shit they weren't in the same room.

by Anonymousreply 338September 5, 2019 4:41 PM

who cares in they were in the same room, the thing is that dear T went full liz, bcz sorry R238 but the people who read the daily mail or whatever, they dont follow T IG o knows the whereabouts of LRD friends, the stories were for his fans, and he knows how his fans are, he knows they are gonna connect the dots

by Anonymousreply 339September 5, 2019 4:59 PM

Yeah idk why people are even surprised by this ~revelation, unless they actually thought it was real.

by Anonymousreply 340September 5, 2019 5:00 PM

the above was for R318 XD

by Anonymousreply 341September 5, 2019 5:00 PM

R338 Stop reaching. They're not kids, they're adults who have been separated for work for more than half a year. If this was a genuine thing you bet your ass they'd be sleeping in the same room regardless of the hotel arrangements. Instead she came with a friend and then took an even bigger group with her to Capri. It's obvious af she doesn't want to be alone with him and vice versa (or maybe she does, but knows he's not interested).

by Anonymousreply 342September 5, 2019 5:53 PM

R342 Yes. If you think two 20-somethings are not taking every chance they can to fuck like rabbits...

by Anonymousreply 343September 5, 2019 6:23 PM

It’s just so fucking hilarious how, if he hadn’t posted those IG stories, everyone right now would be convinced that Lily went to party in Capri with her friends and Timmy returned to NYC. Really just hits home how calculated this was

by Anonymousreply 344September 5, 2019 6:31 PM

R344 exactly, but its bahamas 2.0 , im there but hey im so private, LOL what a bullshit

by Anonymousreply 345September 5, 2019 7:55 PM

LMAO at the 3 crazed Charmie shippers on this thread posting numerous times about what a fake Timothée is. It’s Coachella and Cannes all over again. I hope he’s photographed with her again just to watch the meltdowns up in here. Crazieness. lol

by Anonymousreply 346September 5, 2019 8:51 PM

There are literally like 3 posters who never leave and bitch that Timothée isn’t with Armie, all day and night. Mental patients.

by Anonymousreply 347September 5, 2019 8:52 PM

R317 So he touched her hand/arm three times here. I wasn't sure if it was accidental or deliberate but doing it repeatedly seems intentional.

by Anonymousreply 348September 5, 2019 9:46 PM

I think someone should tell the powers that be that everyone (with a brain) knows the whole thing is PR and they aren't fooling anyone. They haven't been since day 1 of this whole PR mess they intentionally concocted. They must really think people are stupid and gullible in order to believe any of this. Well, I guess some people are...... aka the Lilothee's. But besides them? No one believes it and it's to the point now where it's a joke. Don't they realize that? God, just have them move on separately already and spare them and us any further misery.

by Anonymousreply 349September 5, 2019 9:54 PM

At the end of the day I'm not so sure that "a lot" of people think it's PR...Like if you're a casual fan or a movie fan and just see a photo of them or read a headline every once in a while you might not think much of it and sort of buy it? I could be wrong but isn't it mostly more dedicated fans who keep up with him and have followed this thing for a year now who think (and always thought) it's fake?

by Anonymousreply 350September 5, 2019 10:13 PM

If you look at the comments on gossip sites people are buying it, not sure why some say they aren't. His fans do too except the shippers and a few non shippers. It's working which is why they're continuing with this shitshow. At least they're not on Camila/Shawn level of cringe so I guess it could be worse.

by Anonymousreply 351September 5, 2019 10:40 PM

^^also check out the comments on youtube. These people don't follow it closely like us and they think they're so cute, so french etc

by Anonymousreply 352September 5, 2019 10:46 PM

There's no way folks who aren't naive 13-year-olds are genuinely buying this. I'm sure people in and near the industry know exactly what's going on, his fans know, hers too. They just all choose to ignore it in favor of what sells. Homophobia most likely plays a part too as I'm sure some are relieved it's a girl he's "with", no matter the actual relationship. It's much safer to accept her as fact rather than asking "why is he doing this, really?". Because if you like him you don't really want to believe that he can be a manipulative little shit, so you choose not to.

by Anonymousreply 353September 5, 2019 10:54 PM

What does everyone think of Timmy's friendship with Kid Cudi? They really do seem to be good friends. Good for them. :) I'm not trying to start any rumors or anything, but I'd honestly rather see them together than Timmy and LRD. Well, I'd rather see him with ANYONE but her. LOL

by Anonymousreply 354September 5, 2019 11:06 PM

R353 You are spot on. Money is at the root of every decision made in Hollywood. Period.

by Anonymousreply 355September 5, 2019 11:07 PM

So, Lily, her bodyguard, Aerin and Aerin's friend we all on that boat today. Do we think Tim was just ducking from the pics or was he chilling in his room?

by Anonymousreply 356September 5, 2019 11:28 PM

It's very telling that the first mention of them spending time separately and actually avoiding each other when in the hotel came from European press. They don't give a crap. US tabs wouldn't dare.

by Anonymousreply 357September 5, 2019 11:31 PM

He still stans Kid Cudi pretty hard despite being good friends with him now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358September 5, 2019 11:40 PM

It's great that he can post so openly and freely about all his friends....Cudi, Haider, Will, Giullian. All except for one.

by Anonymousreply 359September 5, 2019 11:47 PM

R359 Very good point.

by Anonymousreply 360September 5, 2019 11:50 PM

“There is more to hear in what is not said.” - Joyce Rachelle

by Anonymousreply 361September 6, 2019 12:02 AM

People be pushing the Timmy is an asshole narrative once again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362September 6, 2019 1:09 AM

R362 Except the Oscars don’t work that way. Otherwise Sean Penn, Mel Gibson, Russell Crowe, Julia Roberts, Reese Witherspoon and countless other assholes would be Oscar-less.

by Anonymousreply 363September 6, 2019 1:19 AM

I know R363. I'm rolling my eyes at the stupidity. They just need to stop pushing this bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 364September 6, 2019 1:24 AM

Is anybody around here old enough to remember this almost exact thing happening when Jake G. was going out with Reese W.? I remember reading the exact same reactions to their shenanigans. The blurry photo of them kissing at the airport, the complete silences at red carpets 'cause it wasn't allowed to ask them about it, spending a romantic weekend in Napa Valley, Perez Hilton, Just Jared reporting them going to Halloween party, him moving into her house in Brentwood......and finally photos of the moving truck in front of her house because they broke up, him moving out..............then after a month of drama she married that other guy...hmmmm. I really don't think Tim is there but if he is, he's just the latest shiny object of the little princess.....it's going nowhere, just a group of rich kids having fun; a serious relationship with a 20 y/o?......nahhhhhhhhh

by Anonymousreply 365September 6, 2019 2:05 AM

r359 Because shippers like you make people miss good thing like his friendship with Armie. He used to post and act friendly with Armie before then you shippers ruined it with your unhealthy shipping.

by Anonymousreply 366September 6, 2019 2:06 AM

r359 Because shippers like you make people miss good thing like his friendship with Armie. He used to post and act friendly with Armie before then you shippers ruined it with your unhealthy shipping.

by Anonymousreply 367September 6, 2019 2:06 AM

I just had a thought - if he was to fly anywhere else in Europe then surely it would be easier to do it from Naples rather than Venice full of paps. Or maybe I'm too optimistic but I just don't get why would he willingly go there alone for more that one night if she's with a bunch of people he doesn't know that don't care for him. To sit in his hotel room all day? Because from all we know about him by now, surely that would make him very uncomfortable, right? It's the only thing that doesn't add up and kinda makes Capri look like a smokescreen for something else.

But then again maybe I'm reaching and he's actually willing to go this far. And we'll get a nice bunch of pap pics soon.

by Anonymousreply 368September 6, 2019 2:26 AM

Armie and Timmy stopped posting about each other almost as soon as CMBYN promo ended. That sounds bad but all I mean by that is that once their relationship stopped being tied to the movie, they obviously wanted it to become a more private thing. Even last year, all the times they hung out, neither of them ever broadcasted anything about it, except those IG stories from TIFF. But even when they were at public events like the HFAs or the Governor’s Awards, they never posted anything about each other. I think they just don’t want it to be for public consumption.

by Anonymousreply 369September 6, 2019 2:27 AM

r368 didn't see him didn't mean he's not there.

by Anonymousreply 370September 6, 2019 2:33 AM

R368 This whole thing is so weird and those IG stories are so out of character for Timmy that maybe you’re onto something. If nothing else comes out from this trip, it’s going to create a lot more conspiracy theories about this trip and his whereabouts.

by Anonymousreply 371September 6, 2019 2:35 AM

She’s with a bunch of her girlfriends, her bodyguard, and I guess Timmy. At least in the Bahamas he had a bunch of his own friends there too.

by Anonymousreply 372September 6, 2019 2:43 AM

Um, aren't these tweets all the proof anyone needs that Timmy and Lily are PR?

I know I deleted my old tweets but please stop believing everything about Timothée and Lily like, "Oh I saw them in NY, they were making out." A group of persons that work with them told me they were gong to pay me to spread that rumor. They paid me the 40%

The other 60% would be paid after I tweeted everything they told me but they never paid me.. That's why I'm saying this for the second time.

Proof that I'm not a liar is that people who saw my tweets last year know that a day later I tweeted, the paparazzi photos of them went out. Maybe there are people lying just for fun but are others getting paid to say those kind of things

by Anonymousreply 373September 6, 2019 2:49 AM

I bet he’ll post another IG story of like the water or some Capri scenery soon.

by Anonymousreply 374September 6, 2019 2:52 AM

R373 yeah I wonder how many people know about those tweets.

by Anonymousreply 375September 6, 2019 5:10 AM

R372 I feel like Timmy probably has other people there, they just haven’t posted or whatever. I just can’t picture him being alone with them lol

by Anonymousreply 376September 6, 2019 5:12 AM

Think about it for a moment, LRD might be charming and I'm not a Charmie or a Lillothee. I just think he's fascinating to watch as an actor and seems to be having fun in a way that doesn't annoy me.

Know that each of you will be missing her when they break up, because young, and he's yachting with a rando.

There are worse fates to your fanfic dreams.

by Anonymousreply 377September 6, 2019 5:29 AM

R376 I don't think so though because it feels like all his usual friends are elsewhere this time.

by Anonymousreply 378September 6, 2019 6:26 AM

After 84 years of ignoring ea h other, Timmy finally liked Armie's latest IG post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379September 6, 2019 8:57 AM

This is the picture he liked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380September 6, 2019 8:57 AM

LFF will be interesting, since The King is presented on 10/03, and Wounds on the day after.

by Anonymousreply 381September 6, 2019 9:30 AM

I would be happy with just a blurry picture of the back of their heads

by Anonymousreply 382September 6, 2019 9:45 AM

Well after he made sure to let us know he's ~vacationing with his "girlfriend" he can like a lousy Armie post.

by Anonymousreply 383September 6, 2019 10:28 AM

Apparently there are pap pics of Timmy and LRD on the boat but I haven’t come across them yet. Anyone seen them?

by Anonymousreply 384September 6, 2019 11:27 AM

Never mind. Holy shittttttttt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385September 6, 2019 11:28 AM

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 386September 6, 2019 11:33 AM

I mean that's the whole reason he went there, he even tagged his location ffs? Nice and subtle work there Timmy lmao

by Anonymousreply 387September 6, 2019 11:37 AM

And again... She's doing all the work here

by Anonymousreply 388September 6, 2019 11:38 AM

ikr. No wonder she hates him.

by Anonymousreply 389September 6, 2019 11:40 AM

hahaha shippers in denial mode 3 2 1

by Anonymousreply 390September 6, 2019 11:48 AM

So predictable you could set your watch by these two.

by Anonymousreply 391September 6, 2019 11:48 AM

LMAOOO

by Anonymousreply 392September 6, 2019 11:51 AM

Ngl he doesn’t look that hot.

by Anonymousreply 393September 6, 2019 11:51 AM

Lol if this relationship still looks real to you, then I just feel sorry for you

by Anonymousreply 394September 6, 2019 11:54 AM

From the dinner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395September 6, 2019 11:56 AM

Aaaand that's exactly why he liked Armie's pic. He knew those pap pic would be out.

by Anonymousreply 396September 6, 2019 12:05 PM

hahahahaha love seeing Chamies struggle and scream PR.

by Anonymousreply 397September 6, 2019 12:11 PM

R396 took the words right out of my mouth.

If Brian and/or his publicist is keeping tabs here, I hope they know that no one is amused.

by Anonymousreply 398September 6, 2019 12:11 PM

Even more pap shots here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399September 6, 2019 12:12 PM

Like why does he even bother. Most of his fans hate Armie's guts and despise Charmie so. Is this for the 10 charmies left or?

by Anonymousreply 400September 6, 2019 12:12 PM

Good for him but these look like a well coordinated photo shoot......seems like there's a particular publication with the exclusive of this scoop...........so that's why they haven't been seen so perfectly coordinated.....they're not gonna give free photos to any pap, but only to the ones that are getting paid.............these are so sharp, nicely framed...............wow

by Anonymousreply 401September 6, 2019 12:12 PM

Honestly whatever the goal is with these extreme measures, it’s backfiring. Because it just makes people suspect even more that there is something major being covered up that this is needed for

by Anonymousreply 402September 6, 2019 12:15 PM

The one of him picking her up just screams, oh there's a camera over there. Let's do something cute.

by Anonymousreply 403September 6, 2019 12:15 PM

I'm talking about the Armie like btw

by Anonymousreply 404September 6, 2019 12:16 PM

Beautiful couple.

by Anonymousreply 405September 6, 2019 12:18 PM

People can make fun of shippers all they want but this just gives them more ammo to believe that their theories are right

by Anonymousreply 406September 6, 2019 12:19 PM

Wait, where did they leak these? People are saying on some fb group? Like wtf

by Anonymousreply 407September 6, 2019 12:21 PM

So he's okay doing this for pap photos, but he won't stand next to her on a red carpet and doesn't want to be asked about her? I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

by Anonymousreply 408September 6, 2019 12:21 PM

Lily Depp bearding for D-list Armie ? LOL

by Anonymousreply 409September 6, 2019 12:21 PM

R406 Charmies or Lilothees?

by Anonymousreply 410September 6, 2019 12:21 PM

I could see how he would like Armie's photo on purpose but how would he have known that Armie would post in advance? He hasn't posted in months.

by Anonymousreply 411September 6, 2019 12:22 PM

Oh god I can already picture the articles that will come out of this. Yuuuuck.

by Anonymousreply 412September 6, 2019 12:24 PM

This really is looking like plan b. The red carpet wasn't that convincing. The movie didn't get as many raves as they would have liked. Now let's throw them on a boat in Capri with some paps and drum up some noise about them and the film will likely get a mention in the articles, too.

by Anonymousreply 413September 6, 2019 12:26 PM

R410 charmies

by Anonymousreply 414September 6, 2019 12:26 PM

R412 Fun drinking game: Take a swig every time you read the words “loved-up,” “canoodling,” “couldn’t keep his hands off her” and “their new movie, The King.”

by Anonymousreply 415September 6, 2019 12:28 PM

Is it a normal thing to be papped in Capri?

by Anonymousreply 416September 6, 2019 12:28 PM

LOL Chamie is dead. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 417September 6, 2019 12:28 PM

R416 Yes, which is why a couple who really wanted privacy wouldn’t go there and share with the world via sm.

by Anonymousreply 418September 6, 2019 12:30 PM

I’m waiting for the HD pics but at least it seems as though he’s become better at faking interest in her and looking happy. Or maybe he really is.

by Anonymousreply 419September 6, 2019 12:32 PM

No one finds it fishy that Armie & Timothee share the same PR firm AND Armie just happens to post for the first time in ages AND Timothee just happens to like it on the same day these pap pics drop? Transparent as plastic wrap.

by Anonymousreply 420September 6, 2019 12:36 PM

R420 If your really want to tinhat it, you could make the argument that this IG like was a coordinated effort. Because really, what are the odds that Armie would post a pic for the first time since MARCH on the exact same day that these pics come out?

by Anonymousreply 421September 6, 2019 12:39 PM

lmao this in NOT about a mediocre Netflix movie no one will give a shit about a month after it's out. It has a limited run in the theaters so it's not making back either way. It has zero awards chances too. Please use your logic.

by Anonymousreply 422September 6, 2019 12:40 PM

R420 R421 Add that to the billions other coincidences about these two.

by Anonymousreply 423September 6, 2019 12:41 PM

R420 R421 Add that to the billions other coincidences about these two.

by Anonymousreply 424September 6, 2019 12:41 PM

*making bank

by Anonymousreply 425September 6, 2019 12:42 PM

Oh, man.....it all makes sense now, that's why they weren't even looking at each other on the red carpet, can't have random press taking pics of them interacting when the exclusive had been sold to a particular agency (Getty Images, AP, etc). Somebody got paid big bucks for the exclusive "photoshoot".......Tim, Lily, they signed on the dotted line for this and boom!! That's why there's no casual photos with friends on IG. Sure they probably like each other but this is pure $$$$$$$........nothing new or wrong about it but........wow...textbook Hollywood move. Wait for the blinds............hmmmm

by Anonymousreply 426September 6, 2019 12:42 PM

R407 anyone know this?

by Anonymousreply 427September 6, 2019 12:46 PM

Lily looks like she’s doing photoshoot with the poses she’s striking. She’s literally sticking her ass out while kissing him on the boat. It’s funny af!

by Anonymousreply 428September 6, 2019 12:48 PM

Shawn and Camilla need to step up their game lol

by Anonymousreply 429September 6, 2019 12:57 PM

Put me in the tinhat corner with this theory idc but look how bad things are with Liz and Armie now. I think a separation is going to be announced and all this circus is happening in order to make sure Timmy's publicly out of that mess because he's got himself a girlfriend, nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 430September 6, 2019 12:59 PM

Her friends and bodyguard must have been so uncomfortable. No wonder they stayed at the other end.

by Anonymousreply 431September 6, 2019 12:59 PM

He needs to pull out his road map for young actors again because being known mostly for red carpet fashion and cavorting on yachts is not a good look

by Anonymousreply 432September 6, 2019 1:04 PM

There is definitely a lot more to this than a mediocre Netflix movie, going all the way back to the timing of when it first started. And it obviously wasn’t for awards season either since that is long over now

by Anonymousreply 433September 6, 2019 1:05 PM

In any case this shitshow was planned well in advance. Remember when Pauline started following Lily on IG and that was what, two months ago? Maybe more, I'm bad with dates. So it definitely has nothing to do with The King getting mixed to bad reviews or something

by Anonymousreply 434September 6, 2019 1:07 PM

Is Brian going to like the pap pics on some stan’s insta this time round?

by Anonymousreply 435September 6, 2019 1:08 PM

he looks so unattractive lol

by Anonymousreply 436September 6, 2019 1:09 PM

A while ago I saw people talking about how he was asked about her on a French show or something and his response was that they were both super busy and didn't have time to see each other, but that they were still friends. I know it's off topic, but does anyone has a link or more info on that? I never saw any evidence of him saying it, just other people posting about it.

by Anonymousreply 437September 6, 2019 1:09 PM

what about the timing, R433?

by Anonymousreply 438September 6, 2019 1:11 PM

i knew it, since the trailer dropped, manyu people said this is not for the movie,well maybe not completely but in part,pls 5 minuts and all that time in screen? not even Rpatz

by Anonymousreply 439September 6, 2019 1:13 PM

lol the second set of photos, he went full armie in italy ith elizabeth , nop nop , well seriously, i hope and this dont became his hiddleston 2.0. at least Hiddles has recover his career, slowly but now he is doing well

by Anonymousreply 440September 6, 2019 1:20 PM

Oh look.......tons of pics of the couple who want to keep things "private" on a boat, kissing and hugging. And yes, I called it above........the countdown to the fake cringe worthy pics of them has ended.

by Anonymousreply 441September 6, 2019 1:23 PM

R438 like right after TIFF

by Anonymousreply 442September 6, 2019 1:23 PM

They didn’t need to start this a year in advance for promoting this movie, whose box office won’t even matter. But having Timmy be in a “long-term” relationship is certainly useful for other things that may happen in the near future, for sure

by Anonymousreply 443September 6, 2019 1:26 PM

R311 because you refuse to be sane and see what’s obvious. He’s fucking her. Do you think he goes months without sex just to wait for Armie to finish his IG stories with the wife? lol

by Anonymousreply 444September 6, 2019 1:36 PM

The meltdowns! lol

by Anonymousreply 445September 6, 2019 1:36 PM

Lol!

by Anonymousreply 446September 6, 2019 1:37 PM

The Lllothee's must be in 7th heaven right now.

I personally, think this reeks to high heaven of PR but that's just me.

by Anonymousreply 447September 6, 2019 1:38 PM

Tbh these pictures make them look like they’re at the very least fucking. It’s probably the whole purpose but I think it’s kind of convincing.

by Anonymousreply 448September 6, 2019 1:39 PM

R448 im not sure, T doesnt look too engaged, but i hope they are fucking , i mean , at least a little fun

by Anonymousreply 449September 6, 2019 1:43 PM

you can be fucking AND milk your relationship for publicity. Everybody talks about how cool it is that T used to listen to Kid Cudi while he did his homework and now they are friends. Well imagine if you told that same skinny little geek, who looked like he was about 10 as a HS freshman, that he would one day be hanging out on yachts with Johnny Depp's daughter? He'd have to be a saint to not have his head turned by everything he's living through right now. He's not just going to go back home and work on his NYU degree.

by Anonymousreply 450September 6, 2019 1:45 PM

Surely after these pics they aren't going to ignore each other on another red carpet, right?

by Anonymousreply 451September 6, 2019 1:45 PM

hoping she won't be at LFF but who knows? It's not like she's busy

by Anonymousreply 452September 6, 2019 1:48 PM

R444 Going by this logic, he goes months without fucking her, too, since they’re rarely ever in the same place, so I’m not sure what your point is.

by Anonymousreply 453September 6, 2019 1:49 PM

Wasn't she on set filming The King for like a week? And after 3 months apart they were a "couple"? That must have been a magical week.

by Anonymousreply 454September 6, 2019 1:55 PM

R452 i dont think so, the work is done, everybody thinks well the regular people , that he is straight, she got her articles and shoots , they aren going to risk any awkward moment between them

by Anonymousreply 455September 6, 2019 1:58 PM

talking about PR you know LRD is losing an gold opportunity rigth now, with the bahamas disaster , she could postsome story encouraging her fans to donate or something, that will be good PR, but it only shows how shallow she is, LOL honestly the photos are cringewhorty, she sticking her ass up,he trying to be cute, maybe i was naive but i never think T could go so low, but well his agent is a piece of work, old school hollywood, the only thing mising is a photo with papa depp

by Anonymousreply 456September 6, 2019 2:13 PM

R454 2 tweeks, like dreamland

by Anonymousreply 457September 6, 2019 2:14 PM

Like I posted on the other thread:

1. He needs his image de-gayed. 2. She needs her profile as an actress raised. 3. Relationship buzz + joint movie promo = eyeballs. Duh.

Whether they’re actually fucking, I don’t know or care, but jeez...It’s 2019. Do they really think fans are this stupid?

by Anonymousreply 458September 6, 2019 2:25 PM

Timmy - straight ? evidence is that he likes misogynistic rap music, basketball and baseball, has a long term gf even thought they travel separately, live in different cities and appear not to see each other much. Or gay: evidence is that he supports LGBTQ, gives off gay vibes to everyone, gets emotional when talking about Frank Ocean’s music, says that he felt like Gaga being in a boat in Venice (what straight man would say that) . Or pan sexual?

I feel that I don’t know Timmy anymore and it’s frankly upsetting . Help!

by Anonymousreply 459September 6, 2019 5:18 PM

LOL honestly I’m not a Charmie but the fact that they turned this up so much, combined with the shitshow that has been happening on Liz’s IG has really made me start to rethink things. Popcorn.gif

by Anonymousreply 460September 6, 2019 5:34 PM

The amount of Tim fans eating this up is SHOCKING TO ME . Twitter is overrun by “couple goalz!” “Omg tim is the cutest boyfriend!!” “Look at how in love they are!!” - but this also proves that this shit works.

I’m just waiting for the HD photos to drop

by Anonymousreply 461September 6, 2019 5:48 PM

R461 I’m waiting for them too! I want to see his almost naked body in HQ. To be fair it’s pretty underwhelming for the time being

by Anonymousreply 462September 6, 2019 5:53 PM

R460 What shitshow? I refuse to go on her account and give her attention.

by Anonymousreply 463September 6, 2019 5:54 PM

R463 Hah it’s bad. It’s like almost Hiddleswift levels. Basically they’re on a yacht and they’re making out. She’s on top of him and heavy picking her up and shit. Like this really reminds me of what happened with Harry Styles and Kendall jenner with their pap photos, except I think this is much worse because they’re even more blatant. Jesus Christ Timmy. I can’t help but laugh though. Like this is soooo not something I was picturing he would do

by Anonymousreply 464September 6, 2019 5:58 PM

R463 this past few weeks we were treated to her cuddling up with LRD at an industry party she had for her and Armie’s bday (they were closer than TIm and LRD are in their new pap shoots which says a lot lol) and then this dropped

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465September 6, 2019 5:59 PM

Oops I meant he’s picking her up

by Anonymousreply 466September 6, 2019 6:00 PM

R463 oh shit you were talking about the Liz thing. Sorry I misread lol

by Anonymousreply 467September 6, 2019 6:02 PM

Thanks R464 and R465. I meant Liz’s shitshow, not the Lilothee traveling circus.

by Anonymousreply 468September 6, 2019 6:03 PM

R468 there was also some weird photo of her holding some other dudes hand with armie nearby, and another group shot where a guy was pretending to give armie head ? inter-spliced with her cuddling in a bed (couch? They were laying down) with lily and some other model. I’m a charmie skeptic but find it hard to deny how strange it all is.

by Anonymousreply 469September 6, 2019 6:06 PM

What really makes me wonder is Liz’s quietness on IG ever since that party. She’s barely posting anything nowadays, and very little with Armie. I think in the past couple weeks she only posted about him from that Labor Day party and the JnJ ad with old footage of them.

by Anonymousreply 470September 6, 2019 6:26 PM

Why the hell did Tyler like this post????? What is going on??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471September 6, 2019 6:27 PM

R471 Omg lmfaaoooooo. Does he even know what that’s about?! I mean, he most likely does, right?? I’m soooooo confused rn about everything that’s going on!

by Anonymousreply 472September 6, 2019 6:28 PM

Tyler KNOWS. He has been following charmie accounts / timmy stan accounts steadily for a while now. I forgot to add his all day birthday joke @ armie calling him a baby to the IG shenanigans that have been going on. This is just next level.

by Anonymousreply 473September 6, 2019 6:40 PM

This new blind from enty (liz's buddy)

[quote]This closeted A- list mostly movie actor that no one likes once they actually meet him in person, does have at least one fan. He is six months in to a relationship with this closeted rapper who once dated an A- list actress ALL of you know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474September 6, 2019 6:56 PM

I never believe blinds. Also: He ain’t A-list.

by Anonymousreply 475September 6, 2019 6:57 PM

R474 enty is fake, exposed as a liar too many times. Don’t even bother giving him traffic.

by Anonymousreply 476September 6, 2019 6:59 PM

I thought that in Enty’s world an Oscar nom meant automatic A list?

by Anonymousreply 477September 6, 2019 7:01 PM

This site has regularly hit the mark, though tim and lrd are so predictable it doesn’t take a genius to do a write up like this and be correct

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478September 6, 2019 7:03 PM

Enty has also referred to Armie as A-list, so there’s that.

by Anonymousreply 479September 6, 2019 7:04 PM

Tyler Ramsey and the Hughie guy Armie is with behaviour is too bizarre. Thank you for confirming is a PR stunt tyler

by Anonymousreply 480September 6, 2019 7:05 PM

Yes, that blind makes perfect sense. He’s secretly with Cudi and that’s why he brought him as his date to a huge premiere for the world to see. Never mind that Enty always writes blinds after the fact and they are always bs. How many times are we going to go over what a hack Enty is?

by Anonymousreply 481September 6, 2019 7:05 PM

476 I know, just adding to the weird things that have been happening. The comments there are horrible, bet some of them are enty or liz

by Anonymousreply 482September 6, 2019 7:07 PM

I wanna know what Tyler knows. His behavior ever since Armie got back from London has been so weird, (following Charmie accounts, shading Liz, that weird ott birthday thing where he kept calling Armie a baby) and this is the cherry on top. Idk how people can still think this shit has nothing to do with the Hammers

by Anonymousreply 483September 6, 2019 7:15 PM

I also hope Elizabeth doesn't get to upset her friend is shading the perfect french couple she helped to set up. You couldn't make this shit up.

by Anonymousreply 484September 6, 2019 7:28 PM

Part of me wonders if the Hammer entourage is just trolling. But why? There’s no good reason unless this is just a really strange way to get their kicks.

by Anonymousreply 485September 6, 2019 7:38 PM

R485 the trolling makes no sense when you realize the effort Liz makes to block/ argue with / delete every comment that goes against her narrative. To have Armies friends supporting those accounts even as a joke does not look great for her

by Anonymousreply 486September 6, 2019 7:40 PM

Also, how long has this been going on? Why get involved with the fandom now? Don't you know the problematic history of feeding this particular fandom? Why if they are so immature they deserve every bit of thing they get for ott fans, but again I believe something weird is truly going on, why bother otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 487September 6, 2019 7:46 PM

Tyler is a grown ass man with a family and a career. He has never interacted with the fandom in any way up until recently. So there’s no way I believe he’s all of a sudden decided to start wasting his free time trolling a handful of overinvested fans. I think there’s something going on behind the scenes that has caused all this ramped up activity lately on all sides

by Anonymousreply 488September 6, 2019 7:48 PM

Hasn’t Armie known Tyler most of his life? I can see him being one of the few people Armie would confide in about him and Timmy, him and Liz, everything.

by Anonymousreply 489September 6, 2019 8:13 PM

Yeah, but if Tyler is such a good friend, why would he put it all out there publicly?

by Anonymousreply 490September 6, 2019 8:14 PM

R490 very few people are noticing what Tyler is doing, just hop on twitter, all the young clueless stans are shouting COUPLE GOALZ while making fun of people on tumblr for thinking their precious timmy boy would possibly do PR.

by Anonymousreply 491September 6, 2019 8:16 PM

I mean like people have been saying here, ever since England, not only Tyler, but also Hughie liking the post of who Armie is really happy with. So whatever is going on is recent, and doesn't get much buzz outside of a few people.

by Anonymousreply 492September 6, 2019 8:19 PM

So do you guys think she’ll be on another carpet with him (London or Korea?) or is it just cringey pap shoots from here on out

by Anonymousreply 493September 7, 2019 12:05 AM

No way they would lug her all the way to Korea.

by Anonymousreply 494September 7, 2019 12:07 AM

The positive to take from the feaux pap pics is that Timmy looks stunningly beautiful xx

by Anonymousreply 495September 7, 2019 12:53 AM

Us Londoners will be ready with the eggs and flour - only joking!

by Anonymousreply 496September 7, 2019 12:55 AM

So will they drop the PR stories about their romantic getaway over the weekend or wait til Monday ?? Hmm

by Anonymousreply 497September 7, 2019 1:15 AM

when does US Weekly come out? They seem to have some investment in the happy couple

by Anonymousreply 498September 7, 2019 1:32 AM

So Timmy was trying to rub the back of the guy next to him and her arm got in the way, what?

by Anonymousreply 499September 7, 2019 4:26 AM

R499 huh? He accidentally tapped her hand while posing for photos, you can see it clearly in the ghetty video someone posted

by Anonymousreply 500September 7, 2019 4:42 AM

Regarding BIFF in Korea, Timmy, Joel and David Michôd will be attending the festival with a couple of producers.. there was a press release so it's been confirmed. And I guess lily avoids long-distance flights lmao

by Anonymousreply 501September 7, 2019 8:49 AM

R501 probably harder for her to find a friend to go to Korea vs a romp around Italy

by Anonymousreply 502September 7, 2019 2:55 PM

So Lily’s crew is off to amalfi. Thinking they’ll do another shoot there so magazines can run an article about their romantic romp around Italy

by Anonymousreply 503September 7, 2019 2:57 PM

Tim posting a photo of her bodyguard (this was in capri, the bodyguard posted and tagged the video footage he is capturing there yesterday)

by Anonymousreply 504September 7, 2019 3:11 PM

They’re totally going paint-by-numbers here. I’d bet a million bucks that the next step will be gushy interviews (just in time for awards season), followed by kissy-poo pap shots and requests to “respect their privacy,” followed by a conveniently timed breakup when people get bored and they need to get themselves back in the news cycle.

That’s showbiz, doll.

by Anonymousreply 505September 7, 2019 3:15 PM

Looks like this is gonna get very OTT, hey at least they were a state secret until The King premiered.

by Anonymousreply 506September 7, 2019 3:18 PM

Popsugar! Very classy

by Anonymousreply 507September 7, 2019 6:52 PM

In case anyone wants to laugh along...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508September 7, 2019 7:39 PM

The other threads are a disaster maybe we can quietly resume here

by Anonymousreply 509September 9, 2019 2:26 PM

Wishful thinking x

by Anonymousreply 510September 9, 2019 8:54 PM

Well it looks like all the unpaid threads are being deleted

by Anonymousreply 511September 12, 2019 5:53 PM

Continue here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512September 12, 2019 6:07 PM

The threads keep getting brigaded. Imagine being so sad that your entire enjoyment in life is to spam datalounge threads that yo dont like.

by Anonymousreply 513September 12, 2019 6:34 PM

So, I really really liked this movie, I almost loved it. In the beginning I thought little Chalamet couldn't pull this off. The first dual, I was laughing my ass off thinking that little man could take down that crazy man-child. But wow, Chalamet can act his ass off. Pattinson gave yet another good performance. He hasn't aged a bit since Twilight.

The twist was almost predictable but ultimately executed beautifully. I think the commentary on war was extremely relevant today. I think about those that harp on America for our wars, but this movie showed the gravitational pull of conflict. Every peace has been won through blood. But honor and ego have lead to many countless wars that can be traced through little steps of aggression. When t's all said and done too many times people have to ask, what are we fighting for?

I hope Chalemet gets an Academy Award nomination for this. Obviously, the Joker has this in the bag, but the kid did great.

by Anonymousreply 514November 14, 2019 3:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!