Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dateline Port Charles: Wiener-Mobile Doubles as Hearse, Town Cheers

Services to be held around the campfire. Weenie roast and sing-along to follow.

My cadaver has a first name,

It's O-S-C-A-R.

My cadaver has a second name,

It's N-E-R-O.

Oh, I'll feed the wormies everyday,

And if you ask me why I'll say,

'Cause Oscar Nero has a way of making you glad he's going away!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602April 9, 2019 9:49 PM

His collapse is complete, his weenie will never be relished now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 20, 2019 10:30 PM

He had a hot ass, but he couldn't...wait, no he didn't. I guess that's why we never did it.

Oh, well. Seeya!

by Anonymousreply 2March 20, 2019 10:34 PM

I want to know who Laura Wright has bedded through the years (and who she wanted and couldn't have).

by Anonymousreply 3March 20, 2019 10:56 PM

Wonder if Oscar will get laid before his expiration date!

by Anonymousreply 4March 20, 2019 10:59 PM

R4 if this was a classic soap, Joss would sleep with him before he dies, then discover she is pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 5March 20, 2019 11:03 PM

I'm also confused about DZ getting nominated ...

by Anonymousreply 6March 20, 2019 11:17 PM

More LW moist, snapping mussy stories, please.

by Anonymousreply 7March 20, 2019 11:19 PM

DZ had Nathan's funeral. the Alzheimer story and the Sonny what if episode.

by Anonymousreply 8March 20, 2019 11:20 PM

I bet MS is pissed no nomination, the Nathan dying scenes were the only good material they've ever given her, everything else has been silly and juvenile.

by Anonymousreply 9March 20, 2019 11:37 PM

I say hook Joss up with the Turkish teen. Time to trade up.

by Anonymousreply 10March 20, 2019 11:38 PM

Oscar is going to die and then his twin will come to town.

by Anonymousreply 11March 20, 2019 11:42 PM

Can Oscar’s death finally make Kim an interesting character? She needs to be a force to reckon with and fuck Jason, Sonny, Jax, all while clashing with Carly, Sam, and alexis!

by Anonymousreply 12March 20, 2019 11:45 PM

Julian to Turkish teen: "So, have you ever been in a Turkish prison? Have you ever seen a grown man naked? Do you like movies about gladiators?".................

by Anonymousreply 13March 20, 2019 11:46 PM

⬆️ And don’t call me Shirley.

by Anonymousreply 14March 21, 2019 12:43 AM

Gurl y'all a MESS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 21, 2019 12:47 AM

Is it any surprise DZ, Gail, and Midget maurice all get nominated?

Nope. I'm convinced MB sucked someone's dick.

by Anonymousreply 16March 21, 2019 2:23 AM

With the exception of Jon Lindstrom the Emmy Noms are a snore this year.

by Anonymousreply 17March 21, 2019 2:40 AM

Which role is Lindstrom nominated for?

by Anonymousreply 18March 21, 2019 2:58 AM

R18 According to the nomination he is being nominated for playing both Kevin and Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 19March 21, 2019 3:05 AM

Hayley Erin being nominated is another joke. She was terrible as Kiki. I think Eden will end up winning though. And then we’ll see even more of Josslyn.

by Anonymousreply 20March 21, 2019 3:17 AM

I wish there was an appropriate category for Kathleen Gati, something like best character actor/actress. She really is one of a kind and so talented. Comedy, drama, musical, vicious, vulnerable, she does it all.

by Anonymousreply 21March 21, 2019 3:46 AM

Maybe MS picked the wrong Nathan funeral material for Emmy consideration? Most of her work then was very good, but if all she showed was the fall to the floor scenes, I could see why she got passed by.

by Anonymousreply 22March 21, 2019 1:45 PM

I want the Turkish Teen to come to PC too. Get some diversity in this cast!

by Anonymousreply 23March 21, 2019 1:58 PM

GH doesn’t know what to do with diversity.

by Anonymousreply 24March 21, 2019 2:09 PM

Ha ha that Staffird didn’t get an emmy nomination.

by Anonymousreply 25March 21, 2019 2:10 PM

Can they just kill Nina off already?? Good lord.

by Anonymousreply 26March 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Who will kill Ryan: Ava or Griffin? I'm thinking Griffin as his parting gift as he is rumored to be leaving or already left. Also, his acting today was far better than I ever recall from him.

by Anonymousreply 27March 21, 2019 7:51 PM

Today was Matt Cohen’s last day as Griffin

by Anonymousreply 28March 21, 2019 7:58 PM

So who’s got some spoilers here! Spill.

by Anonymousreply 29March 21, 2019 8:16 PM

The FB live with Becky and Roger just made me hate Friz even more.

by Anonymousreply 30March 22, 2019 1:12 AM

why

by Anonymousreply 31March 22, 2019 1:13 AM

Since GH is barely using their gay characters. One of them has recently been appearing Mexican movies, another one has been doing educational videos for NASA and the other actor has appeared on Ken Corday's terrible other show.

by Anonymousreply 32March 22, 2019 1:26 AM

[quote]So who’s got some spoilers here! Spill.

Rumor has it that Mr. Marbles gets fisted at this year's Nurses Ball.

Don't ask me how I know this.

by Anonymousreply 33March 22, 2019 1:35 AM

That Friz interview is apparently making the rounds. People are pretty convinced Becky and Roger hate each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 22, 2019 8:19 AM

Haha it’s not always true! I thought they loved working with each other...okay time for Nikolas to return and save Liz and Becky from Friz!!!

by Anonymousreply 35March 22, 2019 2:17 PM

What an awkward interview with Becky and Roger...I thought they loved working together, guess not...reminds me of when Cady McClain was on MS's podcast and they played a game rating their leading men from Favorite to Least Favorite and they both rated RH Least Favorite, lol.

by Anonymousreply 36March 22, 2019 2:42 PM

That interview didn’t really endear me to Friz or Roger. I don’t think they hate each other but it’s obvious they’re not friends outside of work. There’s no banter there. The orange story did upset me though. He plotted with FV to shove an orange in her mouth right before a monologue? That’s not okay.

by Anonymousreply 37March 22, 2019 3:57 PM

The orange story is disturbing. That aside, after watching this interview I now understand why Becky Herbst doesn't do fan events, she just doesn't have the personality for it and that coupled with the clear lack of rapport between her and Roger (who I now dislike even more), this interview should never have taken place. I recall one of the reasons speculated for MS and RH not wanting to work together also was the off script stuff not being appreciated. Somewhere MS is watching this interview and doing the Grace Adler "told ya so" dance.

by Anonymousreply 38March 22, 2019 5:39 PM

It’s so funny that Roger tried to claim he likes to stick to the script and Becky called him out on it. I think a big part of the reason she doesn’t do events anymore is because of the insane hate and threats that were going on for so long. Also, she is shy and has admitted that she gets nervous at events but you can watch videos of her and she’s nothing like this at them. This was just unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 39March 22, 2019 5:57 PM

This Shiloh actor does sociopath well, very well.

by Anonymousreply 40March 22, 2019 6:01 PM

I've read many times that Roger is very shy and keeps to himself. Becky is shy, too. They both must have been very uncomfortable doing that interview. A lot of actors are like that when having to be "themselves" and talk about their characters or do promotions. I don't see two people who dislike each other. Instead, I see two people who are very nervous and wish that the interview was over because they really do seem to be struggling to come up with something to say.

by Anonymousreply 41March 22, 2019 6:15 PM

[quote]This Shiloh actor does sociopath well, very well.

True. I have a visceral dislike of him, which I take as a sign he's doing a good job.

by Anonymousreply 42March 22, 2019 6:17 PM

Shiloh freaks me out too. It’s the beady eyes and spectrum like lack of emotion.

by Anonymousreply 43March 22, 2019 6:20 PM

I will give them this (and all soap actors doing interviews), it must be very difficult to have to try and explain or provide insight into the drivel the writers give them to sell. There is no rhyme or reason or depth to many story lines or characters' actions and the actors are put on the spot having to answer questions justifying the writing while not saying anything to jeopardize their jobs.

by Anonymousreply 44March 22, 2019 6:23 PM

Was Griffin’s last scene really with Sonny and Carly?

by Anonymousreply 45March 22, 2019 7:07 PM

Yes

by Anonymousreply 46March 22, 2019 7:08 PM

No, his last scene was looking up at the iconic "General Hospital" sign that graces the lobby.

Also, Lucas referred to him as "being gone for now," for whatever that's worth.

by Anonymousreply 47March 22, 2019 8:30 PM

Something tells me that Oscar leaves his Q stock share to the cult.

by Anonymousreply 48March 22, 2019 8:56 PM

I’ll miss pretty Griffin.

by Anonymousreply 49March 22, 2019 8:57 PM

I think Jason is in charge of Oscar's will.

by Anonymousreply 50March 22, 2019 9:14 PM

^^^Which should further piss BM off, poor guy can't even have his dying tv son to himself, SB's greedy paws have to be in the middle of that too.

by Anonymousreply 51March 22, 2019 9:20 PM

Lawd! You guys yammering about Becky & Roger's chat must be the same Jason/Liz fans that have been gunning for them all because you feel like the world owes you a ship.

There was nothing in that chat that showed either one wants out of the pairing or that they don't get along.

Both are shy reserved people so sitting for interviews is not their favorite thing. Add to the fact that the chat had technical difficulties forcing it to be postponed by 2 and a half hours. J'd be a bit miffed that I was brought in for a certain time & had to sit & twiddle my thumbs while the nimrods got the technical shit together.

Becky was laughing over that stupid orange shit. If you actually saw the scene he didn't shove anything in her mouth. Let's not get carried away here folks. This isn't on the level of Stafford spitting in Rowell's face.

They enjoy working together. They teased each other, finished each other's sentences & laughed throughout the interview.

by Anonymousreply 52March 22, 2019 9:23 PM

Jason is the old wrinkled hero in every story.

by Anonymousreply 53March 22, 2019 9:24 PM

Why would Jason be in charge of the will. Oscar made Alexis his executor.

by Anonymousreply 54March 22, 2019 9:25 PM

[quote]Something tells me that Oscar leaves his Q stock share to the cult.

I have that hunch, also. I think I proposed that theory a couple of threads back.

[quote]Why would Jason be in charge of the will. Oscar made Alexis his executor.

I believe Alexis is just the attorney of record and Jason is the executor. Oscar cited some reason along the lines of that Jason could handle the Qs to make sure his wishes were carried out. This is the point where things will get verrrry interesting...

by Anonymousreply 55March 22, 2019 9:32 PM

Nothing about Oscar is interesting.

by Anonymousreply 56March 22, 2019 9:39 PM

The GH anniversary is usually 4/1 but because of Cheetolini it will be 4/2.

The final codecil of Gail's will will be revealed then.

by Anonymousreply 57March 22, 2019 9:40 PM

Yeah,here's the "infamous" orange scene. Such agenda based pearl clutching over nothing. No shoving it in her face. The GH fandoms make all the other fandoms look sane. Even the Prancing Ponies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 22, 2019 9:59 PM

Here's two extroverts who enjoyed themselves doing the requisite FB Live Q&A together, it was over a year ago. They're both Rick Springfield fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59March 22, 2019 10:31 PM

Comfortable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60March 22, 2019 10:40 PM

^^^^ Facebook Question: Kelly, are you excited to work with Steve again?

Kelly: I'm excited to work with everyone in the cast.

Deflection 101.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 61March 22, 2019 10:55 PM

I heard that Roger and Frank shoved the entire orange in Becky's mouth off camera and then laughed at her when she cried. She and Steve Burton enjoy working together, however.

by Anonymousreply 62March 22, 2019 11:03 PM

Actual criminals free in PC but Kevin gets arrested. This show will never change.

by Anonymousreply 63March 22, 2019 11:22 PM

^^Stupid.

by Anonymousreply 64March 22, 2019 11:42 PM

[quote]I heard that Roger and Frank shoved the entire orange in Becky's mouth off camera and then laughed at her when she cried.

Was that before or after they kicked her puppy?

by Anonymousreply 65March 22, 2019 11:47 PM

[quote]Actual criminals free in PC but Kevin gets arrested. This show will never change.

Well, it could actually serve a purpose. For example, if there's a "sighting" while Kevin is locked up, they'll know it's really Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 66March 22, 2019 11:49 PM

R63

Jordan & Margaux are just awful. Margaux was making goo goo eyes with the man who murdered her father. Jordan almost got Franco killed after railroading him. Now she & Margaux are railroading Kevin

Both need to lose their jobs. Give Mac his old job back & make Scotty the DA again. Viewers actually like them. Not to mention they can actually act as opposed to nuJordan.

by Anonymousreply 67March 23, 2019 12:10 PM

Mop head Danny

by Anonymousreply 68March 23, 2019 12:49 PM

I'll take Hayden back if we get rid of Sam, Margaux and Nina.

by Anonymousreply 69March 23, 2019 1:28 PM

Roger has an ass that just won’t quit. Woof!!

by Anonymousreply 70March 23, 2019 1:45 PM

More Hayden means more Finn. No thanks. Bring back Skye.

by Anonymousreply 71March 23, 2019 3:21 PM

Totally, R67. Thing is though, ever one gets written as jive turkey idiots. The Keystone cop caca happens way too much. There's far too much police station presence on this show (like daily).

Can we lose the dribs and drabs memory mapping nonsense? The Anna and Alex scene was fucking boring like a volleying of the same four lines that we already saw between Finna and the WSB Dr. Scientist. I do wish Alex was around for a longer stretch and was paired up with Robert. FH should probably stick a wig on when playing Alex because it doesn't make sense for her to have the exact hairstyle as Anna.

by Anonymousreply 72March 23, 2019 3:24 PM

I adored Alex when she was on AMC. Alex and Dimitri were so good together & it drove Erica fucking insane.

I have a hard time correlating today's Alex with AMC's Alex.

by Anonymousreply 73March 23, 2019 5:09 PM

Brian Patrick Clarke OUT as Grant Putnam.

Brian Patrick Clarke IN as Grant Andrews.

by Anonymousreply 74March 23, 2019 5:36 PM

Valerie Starrett IN as Diana Taylor, RN alive and well.

by Anonymousreply 75March 23, 2019 7:44 PM

Becky and Roger have no off screen chemistry. Maybe they fucked once or twice but not some long term affair.

Two dull people off set.

by Anonymousreply 76March 23, 2019 8:05 PM

R73 I agree. I don't know when Alex turned into a big bitch or was involved in espionage. I seem to recall she was a successful physician and a decent person.

by Anonymousreply 77March 23, 2019 8:09 PM

No one thought to even ATTEMPT to make “Alex” look different? If they didn’t give FH a wig they could’ve at least pinned her hair up or something. It’s hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 78March 23, 2019 8:26 PM

They didn't do anything to make Kevin and Ryan different, it was all in the mannerisms and attitude. I don't see what the BFD is about the hairstyle.

by Anonymousreply 79March 23, 2019 8:41 PM

R76, who cares how they are off set? I'm not watching them off set, I'm watching the characters they play on a soap opera. And on the show, they're very enjoyable.

by Anonymousreply 80March 23, 2019 8:45 PM

In that Twitter clip, Becky did look annoyed with Roger when he said they stuck to the script and didn't make up stuff on the spot.

I think Roger does a lot of ad-libbing with food and other objects in scenes with her.

by Anonymousreply 81March 23, 2019 8:49 PM

Reply 80. I said they were fucking boring people OFF SET. Deal with it.

And every single thing about Friz os over- rehearsed and is boring as shit just like Becky and Roger.

by Anonymousreply 82March 23, 2019 10:02 PM

No, he clearly said there is very little ad libbing, all they do is rehearse every single thing.

by Anonymousreply 83March 23, 2019 10:02 PM

R77 Alex was established as being involved in espionage from early in her AMC run. Anna and Alex's adoptive mother Charlotte Devane, had Alex placed in a mental institution, which was really a brainwashing facility. During which she implanted some of Anna's memories into Alex, and turned her into a spy with the goal of killing Anna. So it is actually smart to involve Anna and Alex into this story because it hearkens back to their established history. It is true she wasn't that big of a bitch on AMC, but between what might have happened to her over the last decade and half and her screwed up history, in which she was basically used as a pawn against her sister, it isn't beyond the pale that she would become a bitch with a chip on her shoulder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84March 23, 2019 10:31 PM

Becky is shy and shady.

by Anonymousreply 85March 23, 2019 11:31 PM

What do you mean by shady? Like she's a mobster or something?

by Anonymousreply 86March 24, 2019 12:05 AM

The Jimmy Lee Holt troll will appreciate his appearance in This Day In Soap History

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87March 24, 2019 1:55 AM

On this day in 1990, Casey the Alien debuted

by Anonymousreply 88March 24, 2019 2:27 AM

Oh, R88, I loved that story, I usually don't go for sci fi crap on a soap but god how I loved that story.

by Anonymousreply 89March 24, 2019 2:38 AM

R88 That story scared the crap out of me, as a six year old child. For a few years I was afraid to ever look out of the window because I thought I would see an alien. The below clip is about Casey's arrival. I can't find a clip of his departure to Lumina, but I remember it freaked me out too, and I think involved Robin looking out a window at his departure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90March 24, 2019 3:01 AM

Casey the alien invades PC?

I wanted his penis to invade ME!

by Anonymousreply 91March 24, 2019 3:02 AM

Yeah I didn’t remember Alex being like this at all. Of course that was 20 years ago on AMC so maybe I’m not remembering everything.

by Anonymousreply 92March 24, 2019 4:45 AM

What, no Sunday night GH posts? Yoo hoo come out come out wherever you are.

by Anonymousreply 93March 25, 2019 4:22 AM

Promo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94March 25, 2019 12:27 PM

Bet Trump is on TV today at 3pm EST. He will boast about his fake innocence and we will miss today's GH.

by Anonymousreply 95March 25, 2019 3:48 PM

Put a bag over Steves' face.

by Anonymousreply 96March 25, 2019 4:56 PM

I’m just in shock every single time I see SB onscreen. Holy shit.

by Anonymousreply 97March 25, 2019 5:24 PM

^^^So all those vitamins and supplements and magic juice he hawks didn't/don't do a damn thing?

by Anonymousreply 98March 25, 2019 5:31 PM

I still remember watching the scene where Casey was in the hospital and either Frisco or Anna just found out that Casey was an alien ( the other one knew already). It was one of the funniest soap scenes I had ever seen..

by Anonymousreply 99March 25, 2019 6:03 PM

Dante loading his gun and chanting about completing his mission was promising....But as usual GH went to the "it's all a dream" well once again.

by Anonymousreply 100March 25, 2019 6:15 PM

I wonder if they tried to radicalize him. Raj talked about Dante being loyal to their "cause" and to me that sounds like there was more going on than just an arms business.

by Anonymousreply 101March 25, 2019 6:30 PM

I don't watch much anymore, so I had no idea Matt Cohen left. Between him and Nathan, that's a whole lot of gorgeous gone.

by Anonymousreply 102March 25, 2019 6:39 PM

Ohhhh, they actually went there, had Willow use the word "auditing". Is MS gonna quit now? Does she make enough from her skin care line to live on after Scientology gets their cut?

by Anonymousreply 103March 25, 2019 6:40 PM

I want MS gone but just not back to Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 104March 25, 2019 6:42 PM

R103 I was surprised when MS went to GH to begin with remember they had a sinister medical facility named after David Miscavage. GH under FV has a history of dissing Scientology, which I don't have a problem with.

by Anonymousreply 105March 25, 2019 6:44 PM

Yes, the Miscavige Institute that Heather so easily kept escaping from, lol!

by Anonymousreply 106March 25, 2019 6:48 PM

R98

GMAFB! Steve has a fit as fuck body but age affects everyone's faces. Nancy, Kelly, Mo, Laura, etc... They all look much older than they did 5 years ago. Nancy's face is sliding South so bad.

Now excuse me while I go shower because you made me take up for Burton

by Anonymousreply 107March 25, 2019 7:03 PM

SB does the Terminator bit well.

His face didn't move a muscle during Shiloh's entire overwhelming smugness.

by Anonymousreply 108March 25, 2019 7:06 PM

Face is fucked up

by Anonymousreply 109March 25, 2019 7:10 PM

Burton is ugly. It’s not just about aging. His face is a cross between rat and smoke shop Indian.

by Anonymousreply 110March 25, 2019 7:31 PM

Accurate description.

by Anonymousreply 111March 25, 2019 7:38 PM

You know what they say, you end up with the face you deserve.

by Anonymousreply 112March 25, 2019 7:40 PM

All that scamming got him looking a hot mess. Karma

by Anonymousreply 113March 25, 2019 7:46 PM

I want Shilo in me, quite deeply!

by Anonymousreply 114March 25, 2019 8:53 PM

I never thought Steve Burton was good looking; I always thought he looked like a weasel or snake. He is also one of the worst actors ever on daytime. Nothing pleasant about looking at him at all.

by Anonymousreply 115March 25, 2019 10:33 PM

We got one day off from Carly today.

by Anonymousreply 116March 25, 2019 10:44 PM

I need a year off from Carly.

by Anonymousreply 117March 25, 2019 11:32 PM

I figured out the mystery of Hendrickson's face. She did something drastic to her teeth somewhere between leaving AMC and her first year on Y&R. It was a good drastic and/but it changed the shape of her face. They were nicer, shorter teeth and made her whole face more compact and somehow improved her cheekbone definition. It wasn't severe enough to pinpoint in passing what was different because her eyes and brows still looked the same. But when she got whatever fucking 'maintenance' work was done on her forehead, eyes and upper cheeks (filler, eye job, botox and possibly cheek implants) she erased the last visibly recognizable features she had. So, now she looks like she's wearing a completely different head than she started out with because she kind of is.

by Anonymousreply 118March 26, 2019 12:19 AM

What did Steve do to his face?

by Anonymousreply 119March 26, 2019 12:32 AM

Age and the makeup department trying to cover up what age did to his face did that to his face, R119. Blonds typically don't age well.

by Anonymousreply 120March 26, 2019 12:35 AM

The cult story is stupid and boring.

by Anonymousreply 121March 26, 2019 1:13 AM

Everything is stupid and boring on Frank's GH.

by Anonymousreply 122March 26, 2019 1:29 AM

R114

The actor playing Shiloh is quite good but who gives a fuck about the character or story.

He should've been hired to be nuNikolas.

That's a character we're invested in. Can you imagine a hardened Nik returning ready to take back everything from the man who supposedly murdered him?

by Anonymousreply 123March 26, 2019 1:32 AM

Could someone start a post just for the GH fans on this thread who are women and Jizz fans.

by Anonymousreply 124March 26, 2019 1:38 AM

R124

Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 125March 26, 2019 1:41 AM

Is Monaco going to be a last minute addition to the convention? Will she finally pose with Rodent Face and give her Jashit fanbase what they want? STELLY? I say she does...there's no way she keeps up this charade. I bet she wants to take out her JaSam pom poms so bad.

by Anonymousreply 126March 26, 2019 1:47 AM

She probably will but some say she won't be at the convention.

by Anonymousreply 127March 26, 2019 1:48 AM

Those people don't know shit. Monaco will show up last minute like she usually does.

by Anonymousreply 128March 26, 2019 1:50 AM

Monaco will be at the convention Saturday with Burton.

by Anonymousreply 129March 26, 2019 1:54 AM

Steve is so hot it makes the shoe polish run down my face.

by Anonymousreply 130March 26, 2019 1:55 AM

The cult story is a ludicrous bore. It's stupid too.

by Anonymousreply 131March 26, 2019 2:06 AM

I wonder how Monaco feels...I mean she plays the cum dumpster to Burton's Jason.

It's tragic.

by Anonymousreply 132March 26, 2019 2:09 AM

She will be hugging and smiling with the scammer.

by Anonymousreply 133March 26, 2019 2:24 AM

I think Burton had Juviderm shots in his cheekbone area.

Same thing happened to me — got the shots in upper cheekbone area to replace collagen loss. Stuff was supposed to fill out entire cheek, but instead, it lodged like a ball. That’s how Steve Burton looks.

by Anonymousreply 134March 26, 2019 5:15 AM

Thank you R130. That was hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 135March 26, 2019 2:54 PM

Oof. That last scene with Alexis and Sonny was painful. Someone please help Mo. He’s one of the best actors GH has ever seen and it’s sad to watch him barely be able to get out his lines.

by Anonymousreply 136March 26, 2019 7:24 PM

He stopped being a good actor many years ago.

by Anonymousreply 137March 26, 2019 7:34 PM

He’s still great!

by Anonymousreply 138March 26, 2019 8:02 PM

Cue Card man needs to retire.

by Anonymousreply 139March 26, 2019 8:03 PM

Maxie looked awful today.

by Anonymousreply 140March 26, 2019 8:19 PM

Was Dante imagining that table flip? Otherwise, how the fuck did Lulu not hear that?!?

by Anonymousreply 141March 26, 2019 8:22 PM

The only really good performance I ever say MB give was when Stone died.

by Anonymousreply 142March 26, 2019 8:28 PM

Today’s show seemed like a waste of time - what was with that table flip, and Maxie going into the kitchen to offer help cleaning up.....every scene seemed like a waste of an episode.

by Anonymousreply 143March 26, 2019 8:37 PM

How long is DZ staying?

by Anonymousreply 144March 26, 2019 8:40 PM

When are they going to wrap up the Oscar is dying and nobody cares story? Someone needs to own up to the waste and miscalculation of interest in this story, wrap it up and move on like it never happened, after sending Drew and Kim back to San Diego to start afresh that is.

by Anonymousreply 145March 26, 2019 8:42 PM

DZ has 3 more episodes.

by Anonymousreply 146March 26, 2019 8:43 PM

Let me guess. He goes into Ferncliff for treatment of PTSD.

by Anonymousreply 147March 27, 2019 12:39 AM

Well, Kevin's room is free now, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 148March 27, 2019 2:09 AM

Kim had twins. There is another Q heir out there.

by Anonymousreply 149March 27, 2019 2:32 AM

I still love the idea of surgically implanting Faison's brain. Isn't it still sitting on Kevin's desk?

by Anonymousreply 150March 27, 2019 2:49 AM

Keep Tams! Make Kim relevant ...

by Anonymousreply 151March 27, 2019 3:02 AM

Say what you will about Mo, but he and NLG are the only two actors on this show who don’t mispronounce “cult.”

by Anonymousreply 152March 27, 2019 11:15 AM

Mo also says All timers

by Anonymousreply 153March 27, 2019 1:01 PM

It's kind of sad that Frank basically grew up in soaps and still has absolutely no vision or creativity, not to mention lackluster production values.

by Anonymousreply 154March 27, 2019 1:55 PM

But he’s good with the budget.

by Anonymousreply 155March 27, 2019 1:58 PM

Denise Alexander will be back for the GH anniversary. It's tied into Gail's will.

by Anonymousreply 156March 27, 2019 3:38 PM

[quote]I still love the idea of surgically implanting Faison's brain. Isn't it still sitting on Kevin's desk?

It would be pretty swell to see the kid suddenly start smoking cigars and telling Peter what a worthless piece of shit he is.

by Anonymousreply 157March 27, 2019 5:52 PM

^^Yes! - and trying to seduce Anna Devane!

by Anonymousreply 158March 27, 2019 6:29 PM

I find RoHo visually unappealing.

by Anonymousreply 159March 27, 2019 6:35 PM

Today's hairstyle isn't helping.

by Anonymousreply 160March 27, 2019 6:38 PM

R157 Well done! He could even grow his hair out like Faison.

by Anonymousreply 161March 27, 2019 6:44 PM

Roger is very well hung. I've heard it described as massive. It's always the shy, quiet ones.

by Anonymousreply 162March 27, 2019 6:46 PM

R162

All you have to do is watch certain clips from OLTL. There's an infamous one where Todd is wearing some painted on jeans. How it got by the censors is beyond me. His dick was outlined & was a third of the way down his left thigh as he walked.

R159

RoHo was gorgeous back in the day. I still find him sexy AF. The hair department really fucked his hair up today.

by Anonymousreply 163March 27, 2019 7:20 PM

What the hell is in Gail's will? They've been teasing it for months. I never liked the smug, judgemental character of Gail anyway.

by Anonymousreply 164March 27, 2019 7:27 PM

Kristina annoys me to no end. She’s always scowling and bitchy. I would let the cult take her.

by Anonymousreply 165March 27, 2019 7:28 PM

Gail Baldwin had the oldtimers disease.

by Anonymousreply 166March 27, 2019 8:00 PM

Wow! I completely forgot about the Gail story - just like TPTB.

by Anonymousreply 167March 27, 2019 8:23 PM

I miss the Roxy Troll.

by Anonymousreply 168March 27, 2019 8:36 PM

Steve Burton is a racist.

by Anonymousreply 169March 27, 2019 8:47 PM

Yup he's talking "ghetto clanks"

chicken and watermelon

by Anonymousreply 170March 27, 2019 9:26 PM

Good ole racist Steve

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171March 27, 2019 9:36 PM

Bradford is trying to edit it out of the podcast.

by Anonymousreply 172March 27, 2019 9:42 PM

Of course, he is.

by Anonymousreply 173March 27, 2019 9:54 PM

R172

Too late.

by Anonymousreply 174March 27, 2019 11:32 PM

Steve Burton racist comments

by Anonymousreply 175March 28, 2019 1:13 AM

So any DL'ers going to the 3rd Annual GH Convention in June in Burbank? We need someone to report back.

by Anonymousreply 176March 28, 2019 1:16 AM

Steve Burton will be bbqing some new healthy super high protein hotdog substitutes he is now hawking. Cant wait to see if Kelly gets dragged in. Bradford's wife is already talking them up.

by Anonymousreply 177March 28, 2019 1:20 AM

Penis nose is a racist fuck, like ya'll didn't know that already?

by Anonymousreply 178March 28, 2019 1:25 AM

I honestly had no idea he was a racist fuck, but I’ve only been watching a few years. Now I know why he’s so hated on DL. And rightfully so.

by Anonymousreply 179March 28, 2019 1:28 AM

Someone post the clips of RH showing his big dick.

by Anonymousreply 180March 28, 2019 1:29 AM

Please don't tell me RoHo's hair is blond again or that he has those idiot bangs back. No male over 14 should wear bangs. It always looks ridiculous, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 181March 28, 2019 1:38 AM

Ratface is RACIST SEXIEST FUCK. Frankie will continue to bend over for him though.

by Anonymousreply 182March 28, 2019 1:49 AM

Racial Sensitivity training for him

by Anonymousreply 183March 28, 2019 1:54 AM

he called Kellys biracial nephews little monkeys

by Anonymousreply 184March 28, 2019 1:55 AM

Racist Bradford explaining

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185March 28, 2019 1:58 AM

Bradford bending over for Burton's racist cock as usual. Where is this guy's wife?

by Anonymousreply 186March 28, 2019 2:02 AM

R184 What??

by Anonymousreply 187March 28, 2019 2:11 AM

Wow! I knew SB was a jerk but racist as well? RH’s hair today was unfortunate. The cult story is boring. What’s the endgame for this Aiden is maybe gay s/l?

by Anonymousreply 188March 28, 2019 2:38 AM

This Aiden storyline has been dragging for months. It’s the same thing every time he’s onscreen. It would make more sense if he was getting bullied because of who his mom is involved with instead of liking to bake cookies.

by Anonymousreply 189March 28, 2019 2:42 AM

r188, gays on my show? Only once every 3 months.

by Anonymousreply 190March 28, 2019 2:43 AM

I agree r189 where in the fuck are they trying to go with this Aiden story? We get it he’s a young pencil dialed,, we get it the kids are bullying him at school, we get it Liz is ringing her hands. This has literally been going on rinse and repeat for seven months now.

by Anonymousreply 191March 28, 2019 2:55 AM

They backtracked from making him wanting to identify as female and now the story has hit a wall.

by Anonymousreply 192March 28, 2019 2:58 AM

The ugly fuck Alan Sarapa is hysterical on twitter about Steve Burton. So Steve was served chicken and watermelon. So what? Sarapa the ugly fool needs to have several seats. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 193March 28, 2019 10:24 AM

Bradford trying to say "clank" was the sound of tableware? GMAFB

Clank is a derogatory term. Saying Ghetto Clank is 1000 times worse. Then putting them in a sentence with watermelon & fried chicken? That is 100% racist.

by Anonymousreply 194March 28, 2019 12:07 PM

Does Bradford suck Steve's peen?

by Anonymousreply 195March 28, 2019 12:12 PM

Get over it you pearl clutching fraus. So they ate chicken and watermelon. Big fing deal.

by Anonymousreply 196March 28, 2019 12:37 PM

[quote]Clank is a derogatory term. Saying Ghetto Clank is 1000 times worse. Then putting them in a sentence with watermelon & fried chicken? That is 100% racist.

Jesus Christ, you people are fucking ridiculous. Did you not hear the clank? I didn’t think what he said was racist at all. And NO...I’m not a frau, or JASEM, or whatever the fuck. Bradford clearly alluded to the place being shitty when he paused before saying Glendale. Steve saying ghetto--may not be PC--but I have white friends that use that term without any nefarious intentions to describe broke down things.

by Anonymousreply 197March 28, 2019 1:15 PM

Steve and Bradford are racist.

by Anonymousreply 198March 28, 2019 1:16 PM

Newsflash: It's 2019. Every white person is racist. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 199March 28, 2019 2:00 PM

I told that idiot Alan Sarapa on twitter to shut the fuck up. He’ll go crying to his mommy upstairs from his basement. Loser.

by Anonymousreply 200March 28, 2019 2:09 PM

R200

You have such a hard on for Sarapa. You post about him in all the soap threads. Did he reject you?

by Anonymousreply 201March 28, 2019 2:29 PM

R197, do they say while being served chicken and watermelon? Context is everything.

by Anonymousreply 202March 28, 2019 2:55 PM

R201 How did you guess? I have a hard on for 30+ year old ugly men who live in their mommas basement. Alan is such a hottie! lololololol He’s a god damned mess!

by Anonymousreply 203March 28, 2019 3:00 PM

R203

You are the mess because you are buried head first up his ass. Nobody here GAF about him or your attempt to yammer on about him.

He controls you & it's not a good look, dearie.

by Anonymousreply 204March 28, 2019 5:08 PM

R164 The character of Gail Baldwin was the least judgmental character ever in Port Charles, even more saintly than Jessie, Audrey & Lesley. Gail fell in love with Lee and never judged him for his alcoholism, helped him deal with the aftermath of ripping up Laura & Scotty's divorce papers (helping him to atone!), and in her probably only stupid move gave Heather the free pass to go back into society after Heather manipulated Cy Katz's former patient into shooting him. Gail also never took sides between Monica and Lesley, being there for both of them, and only offering advice when pressed for it. Of the veteran characters who have been off of the show for years (it is coming up to 15 years for her, since the appearance at Lila's funeral), it was Lee & Gail I wanted to see come back for visits. I wouldn't mind seeing Luke & Tracy return for this memorial as well. For once, the writers are honoring the past, even though I would have made different choices in how they presented it.

by Anonymousreply 205March 28, 2019 5:23 PM

I haven't watched in a while. So Liz is back to worrying about Aiden baking cookies. The Franco keeping such a huge secret from her and letting everyone think he was a serial killer is all over and now the biggest problem in her life is that her kid might be gay?

by Anonymousreply 206March 28, 2019 5:42 PM

When Steve returned to the show in 2002, I recall hearing a rumor that he refused to be paired with Rebecca Herbst because she was a mom. Anyone know if there is any truth to that?

by Anonymousreply 207March 28, 2019 5:44 PM

Anyone defending racist ratface is a racist too. The guy hates gays too. Hates women. Stop defending a known bible thumper with insane beliefs

by Anonymousreply 208March 28, 2019 6:36 PM

Why the baggy unflattering shirt on ER today , is she pregnant again? Not as bad as Maxie's robe or caftan or whatever it was she was wearing the other day but still. MS has the best wardrobe on the show.

by Anonymousreply 209March 28, 2019 7:04 PM

What is the point of Nina?

by Anonymousreply 210March 28, 2019 7:44 PM

R209

They put KSt in caftans because she's now plus sized.

by Anonymousreply 211March 28, 2019 7:52 PM

How many episodes does Oscar have left?

by Anonymousreply 212March 28, 2019 8:12 PM

Sometime in April

by Anonymousreply 213March 28, 2019 8:20 PM

Valerie has been recast.

by Anonymousreply 214March 28, 2019 8:28 PM

R194 I've heard lots of racist slang terms over the years but I've NEVER heard of clank, which of these definitions is the racist one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215March 28, 2019 10:16 PM

r214

why? They never use her and NuValerie looks 20 years older than the previous Valerie

by Anonymousreply 216March 28, 2019 10:19 PM

first one is

by Anonymousreply 217March 28, 2019 10:24 PM

R217 "Someone or a group of people who follow a trend that isn't funny or amusing, leading to a sense of despise towards them" that has nothing to do with race.

by Anonymousreply 218March 28, 2019 10:31 PM

I tweeted my support to Steve Burton.

by Anonymousreply 219March 28, 2019 10:53 PM

R218

How tone deaf can you be when the words Ghetto-Clank-Fried Chicken-Watermelon don't strike you as bigoted

R219

Fraus are not welcome here

by Anonymousreply 220March 28, 2019 10:55 PM

Steve and all Jasam fans are racist

by Anonymousreply 221March 28, 2019 11:03 PM

R220 I HAVE NEVER HEARD THE TERM CLANK! If they were being served fried chicken and watermelon, then that part is not racist either, it is just a fact. I don't know where they were eating but I have eaten at a restaurant where slices of watermelon garnished the plates of fried chicken, and it was delicious. And, when it comes to ghetto, my friends and I use the term but never in a racial way, we use it to mean something poor or low class regardless of race. In fact I would describe most of this site as pretty ghetto.

I am saying this as someone who HATES Steve and his character. I am just tired of everything, being made about race.

by Anonymousreply 222March 28, 2019 11:13 PM

He's a fucking RACIST. Only a racist with be so fucking stupid to use the word ghetto before chicken and watermelon.

This motherfucker also goes to the same anti gay church as Scott and Melissa Reeves. Catch a fucking clue defending a fucking disgusting de generate like Burton

by Anonymousreply 223March 28, 2019 11:17 PM

R223 I'm not defending him, I am just tired of people like you making a mountain out of a molehill.

by Anonymousreply 224March 28, 2019 11:27 PM

Oh stfu...this isn't the first time this motherfucker has said stupid shit. It's idiots like you that keep defending his "molehills" while his stupid ass is allowed to continually run his dumb fucking mouth!

Does he need to call a whore to realize he's sexiest? Does he need to say the N word? Stop sticking up for this white privileged piece of shit/

by Anonymousreply 225March 28, 2019 11:34 PM

R225 I have never heard of him saying anything racial before, if he has show me and I might change my mind.

by Anonymousreply 226March 28, 2019 11:36 PM

No he's just been a sexiest fuck, called his co star old and "white trash" and said "just a joke"

The man is a pig. Stop defending this stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 227March 28, 2019 11:36 PM

sexually harassed a child

by Anonymousreply 228March 28, 2019 11:44 PM

Who did he call white trash because I think he is white trash, but if he was talking about KM he is right about her being white trash and a joke, but I wouldn't call her old.

by Anonymousreply 229March 28, 2019 11:45 PM

called kelly's nephews monkeys

by Anonymousreply 230March 28, 2019 11:45 PM

He referred to her as white trash and to people who have "Above ground pools"

Only a fucking asshole would say it's ok to call a co worker white trash.

by Anonymousreply 231March 28, 2019 11:46 PM

his wife looks like a strung out whore.

by Anonymousreply 232March 28, 2019 11:47 PM

We can’t all be MonaVie millionaires

by Anonymousreply 233March 28, 2019 11:47 PM

R231 I'm not saying it is right to call a co-worker white trash, but we all do it.

by Anonymousreply 234March 28, 2019 11:48 PM

Hell half this site is about calling others white trash.

by Anonymousreply 235March 28, 2019 11:49 PM

Yes I am sure you are also dumb enough to do it when it's being broadcast live and to also say people who own above ground pools are "white trash" Then say "ghetto clank" "chicken" followed by "watermelon"

by Anonymousreply 236March 28, 2019 11:50 PM

He talks trash but has ugly ass kids

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237March 28, 2019 11:51 PM

Steve can kiss my scaly, gray ass!

I LURVE fried crickets and watermelon!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238March 28, 2019 11:53 PM

His wife looks like the actress who played Courtney

by Anonymousreply 239March 28, 2019 11:59 PM

Neither are anything special. Burton is still trash..i don't give a fuck about his wife or kids. They're not the issue.

by Anonymousreply 240March 29, 2019 12:30 AM

She does look like Courtney and didn’t Steve publicly say he was NOT a Journey fan!

by Anonymousreply 241March 29, 2019 12:35 AM

I don’t remember him saying he wasn’t a fan but he gave some interviews in the beginning and didn’t seem to have an issue with them.

by Anonymousreply 242March 29, 2019 12:47 AM

His wife looks like Courtney and his daughter looks like she was fathered by Roger Howarth. Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 243March 29, 2019 1:18 AM

ugly family

by Anonymousreply 244March 29, 2019 1:43 AM

Nora Buchanan is coming back for a short appearance.

by Anonymousreply 245March 29, 2019 2:17 PM

Nora is very similar to Alexis. Both great characters that eventually sucked!

by Anonymousreply 246March 29, 2019 2:21 PM

Why hasn't Uncle Frank given me a job?

by Anonymousreply 247March 29, 2019 2:22 PM

Funny how GH can't use Monica, Bobbie, Lucy, or Felicia properly but there are endless days of NinUGH.

by Anonymousreply 248March 29, 2019 2:25 PM

56th anniversary promo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249March 29, 2019 2:37 PM

LMFAO that they just HAD to get Stumpy and Snaggletooth in the promo. #Goals

by Anonymousreply 250March 29, 2019 2:49 PM

Clearly they are celebrating every anniversary now since any one of them could be the last.

by Anonymousreply 251March 29, 2019 2:53 PM

Nothing says "Happy 56th" like a fresh coat of shoe polish.

by Anonymousreply 252March 29, 2019 2:56 PM

Did Mo create that promo? JFC.

by Anonymousreply 253March 29, 2019 3:00 PM

The new Valerie looks very much like Liz. Same kind of eyes, only brown, same shape face and same beautiful delicate skin. That said why did the show recast a character they only show about twice a year?

A question about Leslie coming back, have Laura (and Kevin) ever been found or escaped?

by Anonymousreply 254March 29, 2019 5:21 PM

Promo for Tuesday's "GH" with Lesley & Monica!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255March 29, 2019 6:46 PM

TPTB should have this Trina teen turn out to be related to recast Valerie's long lost father. Why recast Valerie if they aren't going to do anything with the character.

by Anonymousreply 256March 29, 2019 6:56 PM

I think Cam has a new romance in his near future....Liz looked like she saw Trina as a little too interested in her son.

by Anonymousreply 257March 29, 2019 7:00 PM

Joss and Cam are going to be endgame when Oscar finally dies so what’s the point of even introducing Trina?

by Anonymousreply 258March 29, 2019 7:06 PM

Is Joss Uncle Frankie's new Starr? Will she soon be trying to be a sex kitten dancing in a cage?

by Anonymousreply 259March 29, 2019 7:08 PM

R251 I think it also has to with reminding people that GH is now the longest running soap on the air. It looked desperate for anyone to announce yearly anniversaries while Guiding Light was around, because they could always beat everybody, especially counting the radio years. Now however, GH is the grand-daddy of soaps, in fact next year GH will tie Guiding Light's television run. GH is the longest running scripted tv show on the air.

by Anonymousreply 260March 29, 2019 7:36 PM

R258

Trina should've been Epiphany's niece who came to live with her after the death of her parents.

I can not abide by Joss or the actress who plays her. She is a mini-LW with all her acting tics.

by Anonymousreply 261March 29, 2019 7:48 PM

this picture is much better of NuValerie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262March 29, 2019 8:18 PM

She does look like Liz

by Anonymousreply 263March 30, 2019 1:16 AM

I rebuff and rebuke NuValerie. She looks early 20s for starters which is major deSORASING which indicates to me personalty transplant so no way. Bad move.

by Anonymousreply 264March 30, 2019 1:33 AM

Wow. She really does resemble Rebecca Herbst. The photos I saw of her on twitter made her look older but in the one posted above she looks a lot younger. They probably did that to make her around Kristina’s age. It’s not like they acknowledge her Spencer background/history or anything. I still don’t see the point in a recast.

by Anonymousreply 265March 30, 2019 2:37 AM

Were they even using Valerie to warrant a recast? Frank is such a petty bitch.

by Anonymousreply 266March 30, 2019 2:38 AM

She doesn't look like Becky to me.

I do not understand why they recast. Valerie was recurring.

If Chase needs a partner just make Curtis a cop again.

Jordan's already involving him n police business & God knows Sam doesn't work anymore.

by Anonymousreply 267March 30, 2019 2:42 AM

Is it just me or is it apparent to anyone else that the Trina actress has cornrow tension related balding going on?

by Anonymousreply 268March 30, 2019 2:57 AM

I’m in disbelief that they recasted Valerie. They never used her! When I read the previous actress (who I liked) announced she was leaving I thought to myself “she was still on the show”?

by Anonymousreply 269March 30, 2019 3:50 AM

Original Valerie said she’d be bummed if they decided to recast. They’ll probably use the character for a month or so for Kristina and then forget about her again.

by Anonymousreply 270March 30, 2019 4:54 AM

Whatevs. She's dead to me, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 271March 30, 2019 5:00 AM

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvm6NrHFZ-_/

Look at the racist lapping it with his micro cock. why would a guy with a small penis where sweats? Still hasn't addressed "ghetto clank"

by Anonymousreply 272March 30, 2019 10:22 AM

Frankie likely recast the role because someone dared to go to a rival network and leave GH. He is very vindictive.

by Anonymousreply 273March 30, 2019 12:32 PM

The Burton incident made it to CDAN

by Anonymousreply 274March 30, 2019 3:34 PM

R274 what incident?

by Anonymousreply 275March 30, 2019 3:44 PM

Never mind, saw upthread.

by Anonymousreply 276March 30, 2019 3:45 PM

I support Steve and Bradford. They said nothing wrong.

by Anonymousreply 277March 30, 2019 3:57 PM

let's hope so... not because of the remarks but because he sucks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278March 30, 2019 5:29 PM

No white person should be using the term “ghetto” in a derogatory manner in this day and time. Burton should have known better. He should own it and make an apology before this brings even more negative publicity to the show, and his costars.

by Anonymousreply 279March 30, 2019 6:27 PM

He’s never going to address it.

by Anonymousreply 280March 30, 2019 9:14 PM

[quote]No white person should be using the term “ghetto” in a derogatory manner in this day and time.

Maybe Steve identifies as an African American these days.

by Anonymousreply 281March 30, 2019 10:35 PM

I think Valerie gets caught up in the cult story. Maybe she pretends to be a believer?

by Anonymousreply 282March 30, 2019 10:51 PM

Daytime confidential is reporting MS is leaving GH to return to Y&R, maybe the cult story drove her over the edge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283March 31, 2019 12:03 AM

I totally believe the cult story forced her to leave especially when I heard them use the word "auditing" this past week, I knew the end was near for MS. Also, she hasn't been the vocal GH cheerleader on twitter lately she usually is and I don't see her mug on any of the promos for upcoming appearances.

Wonder who FV will get for his NuNina? Is Eileen Davidson looking for work and willing to play the Y&R/GH Trading Game and be FV's new trophy?

by Anonymousreply 284March 31, 2019 12:12 AM

Wonder if MS going back to Y&R gives BM any ideas? When is Jason Thompson's contract up....

by Anonymousreply 285March 31, 2019 12:18 AM

Gina was fired. Thompson can go at any time. Miller's contract is up in June.

by Anonymousreply 286March 31, 2019 12:44 AM

I am THRILLED to see MS and Nina leave but I’m such a Gina fan. I cannot believe this.

by Anonymousreply 287March 31, 2019 12:46 AM

[quote]I totally believe the cult story forced her to leave especially when I heard them use the word "auditing" this past week, I knew the end was near for MS.

They used the word "auditing" in the traditional manner, though. Willow said she audited a class, which means you basically just sit there and listen for your own edification without getting any course credits. That being said, they have made plenty of other references that could have come straight out of the Sci playbook.

Nina has become so obnoxious lately with all that ridiculous Charlotte business that I wouldn't mind it one bit if she got kicked in the vagina bone straight into a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 288March 31, 2019 1:01 AM

Also, I don’t believe she had contract issues. Sounds like she had it made at GH. It was definitely the DoD story that made her walk.

by Anonymousreply 289March 31, 2019 1:15 AM

BM's contract is up in June? Good, he needs to follow suit. Adios, Au Revoir, Auf Wieidersehen.

by Anonymousreply 290March 31, 2019 1:18 AM

But who will JPS sing to at the Nurses Ball??

by Anonymousreply 291March 31, 2019 1:26 AM

He should leave too.

by Anonymousreply 292March 31, 2019 1:27 AM

maybe she wanted to be back home after Kristoff died.

by Anonymousreply 293March 31, 2019 1:30 AM

LOL. DeVry is on twitter trying to deny the Stafford/DoD issue.

by Anonymousreply 294March 31, 2019 1:47 AM

Eileen Davidson is the real-life ex wife of Jon LIndstrom. That'd be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 295March 31, 2019 1:50 AM

Why recast, who needs Nina or Valentine (sp?) or her daughters, real, fake and possible one. They could get rid of Willow while they're at it. Watching her is like watching paint dry. Bring back Tracy and give Monica a real story to fill the void.

by Anonymousreply 296March 31, 2019 1:53 AM

I'd love it if she took Nina with her. The character is obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 297March 31, 2019 1:54 AM

Maybe the Sasha reveal is the device that sends her packing, off in a big ole huff. "Harumph! Why, I nevah! I just can't!" Bye, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 298March 31, 2019 2:00 AM

I just know FV will recast. Nina is an awful character but he will never admit defeat.

Write out Nina & Valentin or kill them off. Their demise wouldn't make a blip in the grand scheme of things.

by Anonymousreply 299March 31, 2019 2:08 AM

I don’t mind Willow. I just want this baby story wrapped up. I wouldn’t mind Valentin and Sasha leaving with Nina.

I can’t imagine how much money this frees up for the show.

by Anonymousreply 300March 31, 2019 2:25 AM

Well, if they wanted to, GH could just have Gina come to Port Charles as her OLTL character Kelly Cramer, who could take over Crimson, since she was a former model and journalist, so she would be more qualified than Nina ever was.

by Anonymousreply 301March 31, 2019 2:31 AM

I agree FV will recast out of spite not necessity. Cartoon characters like Nina are not needed as regulars, Nina was a poorly conceived and written character from the get go with no ties to anyone important or history. They could have her fall off the parapet at Windemere as per tradition.

It is quite a financial windfall, hope they spend it wisely.

by Anonymousreply 302March 31, 2019 2:33 AM

I guess Ingo got some of that money.

by Anonymousreply 303March 31, 2019 2:35 AM

Nina is such a pointless role. I truly hope he doesn’t bring Gina in as a recast - unless it’s for Carly.

by Anonymousreply 304March 31, 2019 2:39 AM

Maybe Sasha and Valentine can hook up.

by Anonymousreply 305March 31, 2019 2:42 AM

Gina as Carly would be good, wasn't she up for the role against LW originally? They made the wrong choice, they should right that wrong asap.

by Anonymousreply 306March 31, 2019 2:56 AM

That was a rumor R306. I believe she was on GL during the time TB left. I do remember reading that Sarah Brown actually suggested Gina for the role when she jumped ship. Gina could actually make Carly watchable again.

by Anonymousreply 307March 31, 2019 3:26 AM

I love Gina way too much to sentence her to acting opposite the clusterfuck known as Mo Benard.

by Anonymousreply 308March 31, 2019 4:15 AM

JPS is lamenting the loss of MS on twitter, NLG is acknowledging how great both MS and GT are.

by Anonymousreply 309March 31, 2019 4:15 AM

[quote]Well, if they wanted to, GH could just have Gina come to Port Charles as her OLTL character Kelly Cramer, who could take over Crimson, since she was a former model and journalist, so she would be more qualified than Nina ever was.

Not bad....

by Anonymousreply 310March 31, 2019 4:18 AM

I loved Valentin when he showed up, but they neutered him when they had him get all moony over Anna, then Nina.

I hope Nina dies and it drives him to become evil Valentin again.

by Anonymousreply 311March 31, 2019 4:36 AM

Good idea r311, make him the evil scary Cassadine Helena warned of and also give him some scenes with his sibling Natasha.

by Anonymousreply 312March 31, 2019 4:40 AM

I’d love GT as a Skye recast.

by Anonymousreply 313March 31, 2019 5:07 AM

Cancel Valentin right along with Nina..

Nina learns he lied about Sasha & she takes a header off the parapet.

Stefan returns looking to get justice from the man who killed his son. He kills Valentin & takes back all things Cassadine.

Stefan goes about wooing his Lasha now that she's separated from Kevin. She's drawn to him again. Unbeknownst to her he rescued Nikolas after Valentin shot him.

He's been in dire straights but finally starts improving. Stefan confesses that Nik is alive & recovering.

Laura & Stefan reunite & bring Nik home.

Now you have a must see triangle between GF/SN/JL.

And they need a fantastic recast for Nik. Too bad the Shiloh actor couldn't have been him.

by Anonymousreply 314March 31, 2019 5:23 AM

Perfect r314! Couldn't agree more about Shiloh actor, he should have been Nik or Dante.

by Anonymousreply 315March 31, 2019 5:30 AM

Why does everyone want a new Nicholas when Tyler is available?

by Anonymousreply 316March 31, 2019 5:31 AM

R316

Nancy said TC is never coming back. He was fired for being a drunk. He was showing up late & hung over or buzzed. He was unprepared & costing the show money in production cost.

FV tried to get him to go to rehab but he refused so they let him go.

He then went to Days and became blotto drunk. Not prepared. Slurring words. The last straw was him being so drunk they had to have him carried out on a stretcher.

His wife left him & he was pretty much forced into rehab.

Nancy said "he burned his bridges"

by Anonymousreply 317March 31, 2019 5:37 AM

R313

Someone on Twitter wishful cast GT as Skye. She'd be perfect but GH has got to get its cast size down ...way down before they add anyone.

by Anonymousreply 318March 31, 2019 5:39 AM

I am gobsmacked by the MS/GT news. First of all didn’t Stafford kinda leave Y&R/Sony on bad terms in 2014? Didn’t she makes some less than flattering remarks about Sony and the show after exiting? Poor Gina. She has poured her heart and soul into Phyllis these last five years and made the role her own. This has got to be soul crushing. It would be a lark if GH brought Kelly Cramer to Port Chuck but that will never happen. I guarantee you we’ll get a Nina recast. Hell FV recast Valerie Spencer. And Gina will be on DAYS or GH within a year.

by Anonymousreply 319March 31, 2019 5:45 AM

Commuting was an issue for GT so I’m not sure about her being so quick to turn up on GH. But I bet FV has been on the phone all weekend trying to lure her.

by Anonymousreply 320March 31, 2019 5:48 AM

Where is she commuting from?

by Anonymousreply 321March 31, 2019 5:50 AM

I believe her husband is in NJ

by Anonymousreply 322March 31, 2019 5:52 AM

Oh wow. New Jersey. I thought you were going to say something like Calabasas.

by Anonymousreply 323March 31, 2019 5:57 AM

YR has no one to blame but themselves.

They fired a 3 time Emmy winner who has a sterling reputation from 3 different soaps. The bring back a raging cunt who's been an issue on YR & GH.

by Anonymousreply 324March 31, 2019 5:57 AM

I’m curious about this. What more could MS have been asking during contract negotiations? She’s nicely paid with a sky high episode count.

by Anonymousreply 325March 31, 2019 6:00 AM

I'd bet she had issues with the DOD story touching too close to Scientology.

by Anonymousreply 326March 31, 2019 6:11 AM

[quote]What more could MS have been asking during contract negotiations?

She wanted a Roger Howarth's exact same deal. Bitch be crazy.

by Anonymousreply 327March 31, 2019 6:15 AM

R326

That's my thought. She's a loon about Scientology

R327

That makes no sense. Why would she want to work less? RoHo's contract is 2 episodes a week because he's bi-coastal.He doesn't want anymore until his daughter foes off to college. MS's episode count is crazy high.

by Anonymousreply 328March 31, 2019 6:54 AM

Remember months ago when I said I knew what went down behind the scenes 3 years ago between Roger & Staff and why the show had to move them on?

If and when that bitch actually leaves I'm spilling.

Good Riddance

by Anonymousreply 329March 31, 2019 7:00 AM

[quote] Remember months ago when I said I knew what went down behind the scenes 3 years ago between Roger & Staff and why the show had to move them on? If and when that bitch actually leaves I'm spilling.

Why wait?

by Anonymousreply 330March 31, 2019 7:48 AM

Rick Anderson IN as Dr. Jeff Webber

by Anonymousreply 331March 31, 2019 8:08 AM

Gina should call Elaine Princi and ask her how she felt when someone else who played the role went behind your back to get you booted out of your job. And Gina should also call Aunt Dorian Strassman and ask how it felt to be like Stafford - scheme to get your job back.

by Anonymousreply 332March 31, 2019 10:43 AM

Why the hell would anyone want the Staff infection back at Y&R?

by Anonymousreply 333March 31, 2019 1:43 PM

Why not Gina as Nina? She would give the character more depth.

by Anonymousreply 334March 31, 2019 1:53 PM

Anyone else suspect they did the DoD story on purpose to MAKE her leave? FV had to have known she left Y&R over something so minor as an actor who left scientology being brought back on a recurring basis. A whole story line that screamed some of the very tactics scientology uses is far worse and would definitely get rid of her. Maybe FV had to cut the budget further or maybe she's just more trouble than she's worth. Jason Thompson better look out, BM is gonna be reclaiming his old job soon too as part of the Unhappy Campers Club Exodus from GH.

by Anonymousreply 335March 31, 2019 2:43 PM

R335

Why would he have to go to all that storyline trouble? He could've just told her her new contract was a no go.

by Anonymousreply 336March 31, 2019 2:54 PM

^^^ Maybe there are clauses in her contract that make it too expensive for them to let her go? Cheaper for her to quit. I suspect this has been the case with BM also, too expensive to fire him due to whatever deal he has, they need him to quit on his own. MS and BM were big "gets", they probably had all kinds of major perks written into their contracts. Just speculating...

by Anonymousreply 337March 31, 2019 2:59 PM

R336

Not renewing her contract would've alienated MS's fanbase, and GH is hurting for viewers as it is.

I agree with R335 that the DOD S/L may have been set up with some intent to give her a reason to leave. I wouldn't be surprised if behind the scenes she was more trouble than she was worth.

by Anonymousreply 338March 31, 2019 3:03 PM

R338 Ya think that MS was a cunt and not worth the trouble? Ask Victoria Rowell about MS.

by Anonymousreply 339March 31, 2019 3:16 PM

I can't wait to hear the details of the MS/RoHo kerfuffle, how long do we have to wait r329? GT has already issued her good bye tweet, JPS and NLG have expressed their condolences regarding MS and someone here said MS already finished taping, please don't keep us in suspense too long... I always suspected RoHo was the problem but doesn't sound like he was...

by Anonymousreply 340March 31, 2019 3:30 PM

R339

I found an article about that incident. Interesting. Apparently MS "improvised" that spitting without letting VR know it was coming.

by Anonymousreply 341March 31, 2019 3:39 PM

Wonder if SB didn't like MS hawking her skincare line on set, he probably wants exclusive hawking rights on set for his products and had her canned, lol.

by Anonymousreply 342March 31, 2019 3:47 PM

She’s already done taping? Wow.

by Anonymousreply 343March 31, 2019 4:04 PM

It sounds like Frank has been offering big checks to everybody and it's finally caught up to him. Benard, Burton, Howarth, Easton, Miller, Kelly, and Laura are not cheap. They just added Ingo, and I'm sure he's not making $1000 an episode like a newbie. GH has had some ratings drops and he probably could not afford to give Stafford a standard increase.

Y&R has some money to play with, so they were able to meet her quote.

by Anonymousreply 344March 31, 2019 4:16 PM

Easton is a waste of money.

by Anonymousreply 345March 31, 2019 4:45 PM

Ingo is a waste of money too. Was anyone clamoring for his return?

by Anonymousreply 346March 31, 2019 4:47 PM

Is Ingo on contract or is it a DZ kind of return?

by Anonymousreply 347March 31, 2019 4:51 PM

Frank and MS are close friends, so I doubt this was anything about intentionally trying to get her off the show.

by Anonymousreply 348March 31, 2019 5:11 PM

R329, why wait? Now seems like the perfect time to spill since it's been announced that she's leaving.

by Anonymousreply 349March 31, 2019 5:17 PM

Friendships can change. Also there's friends and there's superficial Hollywood friends.... Maybe she asked him to kill the story and when he didn't she knew which category of friend he fit into.

by Anonymousreply 350March 31, 2019 5:18 PM

All of the top four screen hogs are a waste of money. LW is the only one who puts in work.

by Anonymousreply 351March 31, 2019 5:30 PM

GT wishes Y&R "everything it richly deserves" in her goodbye statement, a hint of shade or no?

by Anonymousreply 352March 31, 2019 5:59 PM

R340

When it was previously mentioned the poster said Michelle was the issue not Roger & they clarified it was not anything sexual like an affair gone bad

R344

YR or rather CBS/Sony is very tight with the buck as evidenced by how they treated Mischeal Morgan & Stephen Nichols

If FV has any sense he will not recast Nina & not renew BM come June. The loss of them is a huge savings considering their per diem rate & their episode counts. Add in the fact that MS' wardrobe budget was insane

by Anonymousreply 353March 31, 2019 6:12 PM

Comments about MS in the SOD article about the departure mention that she can be very "mean" and "venomous" to fans on Instagram. I'm surprised that she ever lets her fake over the top mandatory happy sciento mask down. Makes me even more curious to know what r329 knows about the RoHo fight.

by Anonymousreply 354March 31, 2019 6:15 PM

[quote]When it was previously mentioned the poster said Michelle was the issue not Roger & they clarified it was not anything sexual like an affair gone bad

Hasn't it been long rumored that she's a lesbian, albeit one who's been *cough* straightened out by the CoS?

by Anonymousreply 355March 31, 2019 6:18 PM

R354, my guess is that R329 knows nothing and is only trolling.

by Anonymousreply 356March 31, 2019 7:19 PM

The Staff isn't getting the warmest of welcomes back based on social media reaction.

by Anonymousreply 357March 31, 2019 10:30 PM

R353 What happened with Stephen Nichols?

by Anonymousreply 358March 31, 2019 10:49 PM

Which is why she’s kept her mouth shut on Twitter R357.

by Anonymousreply 359March 31, 2019 11:02 PM

We will back for the anniversary with a shocking secret.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360April 1, 2019 12:14 AM

Can someone buy me a birthday greeting from Mo on Cameo?

by Anonymousreply 361April 1, 2019 12:58 AM

Bianca Ferguson IN as Claudia.

by Anonymousreply 362April 1, 2019 7:00 AM

Whatever happened to Bianca Ferguson?

by Anonymousreply 363April 1, 2019 7:05 AM

[quote]Whatever happened to Bianca Ferguson?

Bianca was married the late actor, Meshach Taylor, best known for playing Anthony on Designing Women.

Here's a 2014 photo of them, taken a few months before he died.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364April 1, 2019 9:04 AM

Ummm... I wouldn't hold your breath for the return of Bryan (Todd Davis).

by Anonymousreply 365April 1, 2019 11:18 AM

I've been watching 1987 episodes of "GH" and Claudia and Bryan just faded out. They were there for Tony when Tania passed away (barely having any dialog), and I seem to recall them meeting Simone, but then they were gone. Claudia was one of Laura's bridesmaids, and Bryan was Scotty's best friend, so they had history on the show. I always thought that Bianca was a gorgeous woman, and wish they had given them stronger stories. With Jessie and Angie considered a supercouple on "AMC" at the time, it wasn't as if audiences weren't interested in the black characters, but stories for Bryan and Claudia seemed more like filler.

by Anonymousreply 366April 1, 2019 12:59 PM

Bryan and Claudia were definitely supporting characters. Every so often (when they got married, or when Sammy Davis Jr came to town as Bryan's father), they'd get the spotlight for the week, but usually they were just filling the roles of Laura and Scotty's friends and sounding boards to hear their problems.

It's too bad, back in the early 80s, they definitely could have been given more storylines. When Laura left Scotty and went on the run with Luke, Claudia should have been there to knock some sense into the girl for running away with her rapist, but they just had her agree with every stupid idea Laura had. Or have Bryan team up with Scotty to bring Luke to justice. But no, Bryan, like the rest of Port Charles, was supportive of the guy who raped his best friend's wife, then ran away with her.

For all the shit-talk here about current GH, there were plenty of stupid storylines back in it's heyday.

by Anonymousreply 367April 1, 2019 1:14 PM

Despite making up a large percentage of the soap viewing audience, there have only been a handful of black characters who have really had memorable roles on soaps. But then again, GH never seemed like the soap that black people were watching. It seemed like Y&R and AMC and the PG soaps were always the most popular for black people.

by Anonymousreply 368April 1, 2019 1:28 PM

Ironically, Mariann Aalda, who played Didi Bannister on "The Edge of Night", played Meshach Taylor's snooty girlfriend, Lita, on several episodes of "Designing Women". She was basically the black version of Allison Sugarbaker, uptight and obnoxious, quite the opposite of Didi. While supporting characters, Didi & Calvin had fingers in pretty much every storyline, even though Bryan & Claudia basically knew everyone in Port Charles. I remember for a time, they had Barbara McNair on as Claudia's aunt. Later, Norma Donaldson had a recurring role as Simone's interfering mother, Dr. Pauline Ravelle, who was nearly identical to the later character she played as Drucilla and Olivia's mother on "Y&R".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369April 1, 2019 1:30 PM

The P&G soaps sucked donkey balls in terms of black characters. Maybe AW or EON a little bit.

AMC and Y&R had the strongest casts.

by Anonymousreply 370April 1, 2019 1:32 PM

It would be nice if Claudia came back to visit Laura. Her & Bryan's twin daughters would be in their 30's now (probably mid 40's considering the rapid aging soap opera trend), and they could have become doctors during that time. There are so many forgotten children from "GH's" past who could become major characters, such as Jeremy Logan & Rick Webber Jr. (Rick & Ginny's son), and of course, Michael Phelan Webber, Ginny & Derek's son, adopted by Rick & Lesley. I don't believe they ever mentioned Mike after Lesley came back from the dead, whether he changed his name to Barrington (after leaving with Derek & Lorena), or kept Webber as his last name.

by Anonymousreply 371April 1, 2019 1:42 PM

Bianca Ferguson changed her name legally to Taylor when she married Meshach Taylor. Her IMDB credits end at General Hospital with no mention of her marriage. No wonder I thought she disappeared. I looked up Bianca Taylor, and she's worked quite a bit since GH. You think she'd have taken the time to fix her IMDB page!

by Anonymousreply 372April 1, 2019 4:37 PM

Toddy Davis, (Bryan), died in 2013.

by Anonymousreply 373April 1, 2019 4:37 PM

Nina was such a huge failure.

The Staff must have been desperate to put out feelers to Y&R. It wasn't even a year ago that she said that was in her past and she completely moved on.

by Anonymousreply 374April 1, 2019 4:40 PM

The Staff infects everyone. Y&R is stupid to take her back. Dumb stupid move. But YES, we GH fans are rid of that cunt!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 375April 1, 2019 5:50 PM

From a strictly retirement planning perspective Y&R and B&B would be a safer bet for someone in their 50s like MS, the last two standing soaps will be Y&R and B&B. It's a toss up who will go first in the next couple of years GH or DOOL, so MS will be safer longer at Y&R.

However, MS did "Greenlee" GT, I'd say she Burton'd her but Burton's replacement got to stay and play out his anger on air for us all to witness and be bored by. So the lesson to be learned is perhaps it is kinder to the audience to Greenlee another actor than to Burton them.

by Anonymousreply 376April 1, 2019 6:02 PM

ABC is releasing a collection for The Nurses Ball but it’s only 2014-2018. What a joke.

by Anonymousreply 377April 1, 2019 6:06 PM

Nora Buchanan: I'm from Llanview, it's near Philadelphia...

Margo Dawson: I've always been more of a Pine Valley person myself...

lol

by Anonymousreply 378April 1, 2019 6:29 PM

Ah, clever.

by Anonymousreply 379April 1, 2019 7:28 PM

Anyone defending racist ratface and anti gay ratface needs to go fuvk themselves

by Anonymousreply 380April 1, 2019 9:06 PM

If you believe Enty, he posted a blind implying that Gina Tognani was fired because Y&R is Scientology friendly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381April 1, 2019 9:35 PM

R377

It was probably due to the high cost of music rights. Back in the glory days the characters sang recognizable songs.

by Anonymousreply 382April 1, 2019 9:38 PM

R381

That's such bullshit. CBS/Sony had to get involved because MS was creating a hostile work environment because of CO$

by Anonymousreply 383April 1, 2019 9:40 PM

I'm reading on the Y&R thread that MS makes/made 8k per episode on GH, is that for real? I've never paid attention to how many episodes a week she does...I'm going to guess two...that comes out to 830k/year....how is that even possible...what do MB and SB make then given they definitely make more than she did...what about Tony Geary, he had to have been at even higher amount...I don't think I'm buying this 8k/epi.

by Anonymousreply 384April 1, 2019 10:09 PM

She’s on about two or three times a week. I read Geary was at about $10,000/episode.

by Anonymousreply 385April 1, 2019 10:25 PM

MS is worth every penny.

by Anonymousreply 386April 1, 2019 10:45 PM

MA is a Staff infection. Cuntiest cunt whoever cunted.

by Anonymousreply 387April 1, 2019 10:48 PM

The General Hospital🏥🚑

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388April 1, 2019 10:52 PM

From an article about MS on Tony Ortega's (former Scieno exposer) site:

“You go in one way, then during a session, you have this realization that you have been living someone else’s viewpoint or opinion."

This sounds remarkably similar to something either Kristina or Shiloh spouted recently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389April 1, 2019 11:58 PM

I love the excuse that Stafford back will help Y&R's ratings. Because she helped GH's numbers so much?

by Anonymousreply 390April 2, 2019 2:11 AM

Can someone refresh my memory, how far in advance does GH tape? Did she bail right before the reveal that Willow is her daughter thus putting her directly in the cult story and that was the last straw?

by Anonymousreply 391April 2, 2019 2:20 AM

r391, supposedly her contract negotiations were going south for a while.

by Anonymousreply 392April 2, 2019 2:21 AM

As they should MS and Nina don’t belong on GH. Get rid of her - keep all of her salery for the people who matter to THIS show!!!

by Anonymousreply 393April 2, 2019 2:58 AM

Once upon a time yes, but I’m not so convinced Y&R will be the last one standing anymore. There really isn’t THAT MUCH difference in the ratings for any of the four remaining soaps anymore. In recent years it’s become more of a race to see who sheds less year-to-year audience. Eight years ago I wouldn’t have thought GH and DAYS would still be around. We’ll see.

by Anonymousreply 394April 2, 2019 3:02 AM

We can only hope that one of Frank's pets being gone means he doesn't have as much power.

by Anonymousreply 395April 2, 2019 3:08 AM

BM is probably next.

by Anonymousreply 396April 2, 2019 3:25 AM

Days or GH will probably be the first to go.

by Anonymousreply 397April 2, 2019 3:45 AM

Of course Frankles the clown is involved with Gail's will. Valenshiti can't miss an opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 398April 2, 2019 3:45 AM

R398 Even if you don't like Franco, he is Scotty's son, so it would make sense for him to be involved in Gail's will story. Even though he and Gail never met.

by Anonymousreply 399April 2, 2019 3:50 AM

The Franco retcon is still one of the dumbest things ever.

by Anonymousreply 400April 2, 2019 4:10 AM

The only reason GH is still on the air is because Days is still on the air. When Days goes, GH will follow. Then B&B because it's a half hour and then Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 401April 2, 2019 4:13 AM

BM is definitely next...only question is will he Greenlee Jason Thompson or will he go the Hallmark route.

by Anonymousreply 402April 2, 2019 4:18 AM

Get rid of characters like Julian, Margaux, Oscar, Peter and Sasha and bring back JT as Patrick along with GT as Sarah Webber and put them together. They have incredible chemistry. Just the thought of JT and MS is laughable.

by Anonymousreply 403April 2, 2019 4:27 AM

R401 B&B will be the easiest one to be able to continue on a streaming platform, they make more than enough from overseas sells to justify continuing production even if CBS drops them. I don't actually think we will lose any of the remaining ones soon, unless they have a huge drop in ratings, except maybe DAYS. Talk shows haven't been doing that well. Also, soaps is one of the few scripted programs that people tend to view linearly(I don't, but I do watch same day).

by Anonymousreply 404April 2, 2019 4:27 AM

Peter and Maxie have zero chemistry, ZERO, this is clearly a pairing sanctioned and mandated by LW as KS doesn't present any competition or threat.

by Anonymousreply 405April 2, 2019 4:31 AM

I know the ratings for all soaps have declined over the years... but at this point, haven't ratings for all network television bombed so badly that there's not a huge difference? If ratings aren't better for a replacement show, I would think ad revenue is about the same, so it all comes down to production costs, no? Just continue to slash the budget to keep it on the air.

Bye, Mo.

by Anonymousreply 406April 2, 2019 4:47 AM

R405 I'm not sure if this is still true, but I was involved in buying ads for a political campaign a few cycles ago, but within the last decade, and the local affiliate charged higher rates for soaps than for talk, game, or court shows. One reason, they cited was that soaps were guaranteed to be first run programs, where as the other shows will often air reruns. Also, they said scripted programing is more prestigious.

by Anonymousreply 407April 2, 2019 4:56 AM

I don't see much future for Margaux now that we know she's in the cult, too. This has to eventually pose a huge conflict of interest that makes her unfit to function as DA, so hasta la bye-bye!

by Anonymousreply 408April 2, 2019 5:03 AM

Allegedly a couple years ago NBC was nearly thinking about cancelling Days.

by Anonymousreply 409April 2, 2019 5:05 AM

KS and WR are awful together. Peter is useless but Maxie isn’t exactly a prize. She’s only still around because of BJ’s heart. She’s been pointless for years.

by Anonymousreply 410April 2, 2019 5:05 AM

R409 It makes sense about DAYS, because it is NBC's only daytime show, outside of the morning TODAY franchise. ABC and CBS still program other shows in the afternoon, so GH, B&B, and Y&R aren't network orphans.

by Anonymousreply 411April 2, 2019 5:08 AM

Valentini needs to be fired but he apparently sucks Varni’s dick.

by Anonymousreply 412April 2, 2019 9:00 AM

Valentini has needed to be fired for over a decade. It has nothing to do with Varni.

by Anonymousreply 413April 2, 2019 11:32 AM

R389

Is that Tony Ortega as in the choreographer & director? I had no idea he was a former Scientologist.

by Anonymousreply 414April 2, 2019 12:01 PM

One of the guys from TV Source tweeted he heard a rumor of who FV has approached to replace Nina.

He said he can't stop laughing at the choice.

WTF are they replacing this awful character.?

by Anonymousreply 415April 2, 2019 12:11 PM

Sue Lucci IN as NuNina

by Anonymousreply 416April 2, 2019 1:20 PM

Nina is part of their future short term story plans, so it has to be much easier to cast someone else as Nina and see how they do rather than re-write their story lines at this point.

Looks like they've started to chemistry test Peter and Sasha. It's got to work better than the Maxie pairing, which looks like it's never going to work.

by Anonymousreply 417April 2, 2019 1:48 PM

Kristen Alderson IN as NuNina

by Anonymousreply 418April 2, 2019 1:50 PM

Actually, no joking aside, Frank should call up Cynthia Watros and let her finish the storyline. She would be kind of perfect.

by Anonymousreply 419April 2, 2019 1:55 PM

Frank should call up Sandra Nelson.

by Anonymousreply 420April 2, 2019 2:02 PM

Just have Jon Lindstrom drag his wife Cady McClain into work with him for a few days to be TempNina and wrap up the Nina nonsense. Bonus that JPS and Cady worked together on AMC and already have familiarity even if from long ago. There problem, solved.

For longer term if FV decides to dig in his heels and keep Nina to spite MS, then how about Alicia Minshew? I know she's younger (44 vs. MS's 53) but she could pair up well with JPS.

I doubt they'll pair up WR with anyone younger or very attractive, LW won't have it.

by Anonymousreply 421April 2, 2019 2:03 PM

Jessica Tuck could have worked as Nina had she not done that stint as Cassandra.

by Anonymousreply 422April 2, 2019 2:06 PM

Nina is a god awful character. Just write her the fuck off when Giggly leaves.

by Anonymousreply 423April 2, 2019 2:09 PM

Miss Frank is a vindictive sob.

by Anonymousreply 424April 2, 2019 2:16 PM

MS and FV are up each other's butts. I guarantee you he was not blindsided by this. This is likely a network thing not budging on salary or eppy guarantees and out of FV's hands. Just like he had to let go of KA and ME at one point.

by Anonymousreply 425April 2, 2019 2:21 PM

Drop the (speculated) Willow connection, have the fake daughter secret revealed then have Nina, Valentin and Sasha leave. Problem solved. The cast needs trimming anyway and MS was taking up way too much airtime for such a flop character.

by Anonymousreply 426April 2, 2019 2:27 PM

MAJOR SCOOP!

Chrissy LeBlanc IN as NuNina

by Anonymousreply 427April 2, 2019 2:31 PM

I think the cult story was in FV's hands and he could have modified or killed it at any time and chose not to and that kind of points to he and MS not being such bosom buddies anymore.

I'd love for Nina to be written out while keeping JPS but I think FV will recast Nina out of revenge and probably he will give NuNina some big story that garners her an Emmy nom next year to further stick it to MS.

by Anonymousreply 428April 2, 2019 2:34 PM

Ratings for Y&R will skyrocket with OriginalNuNuPhyllis!!! Suck it, Frank!

by Anonymousreply 429April 2, 2019 2:39 PM

Slee IN as NuNina

Robin Strasser IN as NuWillow

by Anonymousreply 430April 2, 2019 4:22 PM

I was hoping for the ambulance with sirens blazing opening today, disappointed.

20 minutes in and still no flashbacks.

Denise Alexander still snarks well.

by Anonymousreply 431April 2, 2019 6:21 PM

If she was a little younger, I could see Andrea Evans as nuNina. She has that ditzy, loopy thing and a similar look.

by Anonymousreply 432April 2, 2019 7:11 PM

Nice GH today. I was watching way back then. Laura and Scotty. And the evil Bobbie.

Not once was the name "Luke" mentioned. Not once.

by Anonymousreply 433April 2, 2019 7:13 PM

I noticed no Luke also...

by Anonymousreply 434April 2, 2019 7:19 PM

Lady Geary has left building

by Anonymousreply 435April 2, 2019 8:10 PM

One day until retirement and I had to sweep up a shitload of glitter off the 10th floor.

by Anonymousreply 436April 2, 2019 8:41 PM

Bobbie's face was pulled so tight you could play bongos on it.

by Anonymousreply 437April 2, 2019 9:00 PM

I heard the montage left out a ton of people.

by Anonymousreply 438April 2, 2019 9:28 PM

I don't think I saw JE in the montage.

by Anonymousreply 439April 2, 2019 9:42 PM

Because CUNT Frank would have to pay those people money, duh! At least we fucking escaped that ugly face of Steve Burton fugging up the montage with his cock nose, pushed backed ears and wrinkled up prune skin.

by Anonymousreply 440April 2, 2019 9:58 PM

So no Jane Eliot or Stuart Damon because they would have had to pay them? Didn't FV just save a bundle (close to 1M/yr) with MS's defection?

by Anonymousreply 441April 2, 2019 10:19 PM

This was filmed before she left you dumb fuck

by Anonymousreply 442April 2, 2019 10:26 PM

So what is the story of why MS and RH no longer work together?

by Anonymousreply 443April 2, 2019 10:29 PM

^^^I'm waiting to hear this too.

by Anonymousreply 444April 2, 2019 10:32 PM

Kris Alderson may be back as nu-Georgie, but she does not want to commit to being in L.A. full time. She has had some recent luck on Broadway. I actually think she might work as Georgie and she and Kirsten Storms work well together.

by Anonymousreply 445April 2, 2019 10:33 PM

Ghost Georgie? Doppelganger Georgie? Ultra-sorased Baby Georgie?

by Anonymousreply 446April 2, 2019 10:40 PM

Oh, Georgie was never really dead. Think Cassadine.

by Anonymousreply 447April 2, 2019 11:01 PM

but but Angel Georgie escorted Nathan to the great beyond...

by Anonymousreply 448April 2, 2019 11:06 PM

Dear in the know poster, if you really have a story about MS and RH your reasons for waiting to spill it have been met. So what's the hold up?

by Anonymousreply 449April 2, 2019 11:10 PM

This is somewhat off topic but I just saw it on one of the movie threads and decided to post here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450April 3, 2019 12:22 AM

Leslie Charleson appears to still be limping from her broken leg, last year. I hadn't noticed until today, because they haven't had her walking that much in other episodes. I hope she isn't in pain. Also, Denise Alexander has gained weight and is she wearing a wig?

by Anonymousreply 451April 3, 2019 12:54 AM

[quote]Is that Tony Ortega as in the choreographer & director? I had no idea he was a former Scientologist.

I have no idea about that, but he was one of the first ex-members to really go hard after the "church," long before Leah Remini.

He's written about General Hospital before, he absolutely loved it when they had Heather incarcerated at The Miscavige Hospital for the Criminally Insane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452April 3, 2019 12:58 AM

Denise Alexander is cross eyed?

by Anonymousreply 453April 3, 2019 1:01 AM

I thought her eyes looked a bit strange, too, R453. And, yes, to the poster above that mentioned the wig and the weight gain.

by Anonymousreply 454April 3, 2019 1:11 AM

Hell no Kris Alderson on this show

by Anonymousreply 455April 3, 2019 1:18 AM

From Showbiz 411:

Soap Opera Chaos as Scientologist Actress Michelle Stafford Exits “General Hospital” As Show Does Cult Storyline

The world of soap operas aka daytime dramas is really, really crazy. Only the movies “SoapDish” and “Tootsie” have ever addressed the madness.

Now “General Hospital” actress Michelle Stafford is leaving that show and returning to “The Young and the Restless” after a not so successful stint on the former show. She was on the latter for 16 years.

Stafford is an avowed member of the Cult of Scientology, which “General Hospital” knew when she joined them. (She isn’t the only “Y&R” actress deep in Scientology. So is Sharon Case, who’s been on the show for eons.)

But here’s the soapy twist: a few months ago, “General Hospital” started a story about a cult called Dawn of Day. (Dawn of Day, not coincidentally, is a is an 1881 book by the German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche that would drive Scientology creator L. Ron Hubbard crazy.)

The soap cult is very similar to Scientology: members are being roped in to pay big fees for “classes,” they have a charismatic leader who’s insinuating himself into various characters’ lives. This isn’t the first time “General Hospital” has attacked Scientology. For several years they featured a clinic for the criminally insane called Miscavige, obviously named for David Miscavige, the real life Napoleonic leader of Scientology. There are no coincidences here.

As the “GH” cult story grew, sources say, Stafford’s appearances on the went into decline. She has rarely been on screen as Dawn of Day was put on the front burner. Now Stafford is exiting “GH” over contract negotiations. Could “GH” have been using the Dawn of Day story to oust Stafford? It sure seems like it.

Stafford’s return to “Young and the Restless” means the much more talented actress who succeeded her five years ago, Gina Tognoni, is out. Tognoni was not in a cult, but she did win an Emmy award in 2017. She should really go to prime time TV at this point, she’s too good for this stuff. Stafford, meanwhile, will be reunited with Case, who’s been in Scientology a long time.

Only in Hollywood, kids, only in Hollywood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456April 3, 2019 1:23 AM

Georgie isn’t needed unless it’s to escort Maxie to hell.

by Anonymousreply 457April 3, 2019 1:49 AM

Leslie Charleson has been limping for some time. I’ve noticed it for a while now. Denise Alexander has been wearing wigs for many years now. Most of these older actresses with long locks wear wigs 80 year old women don’t have hair like that.

by Anonymousreply 458April 3, 2019 3:07 AM

Lez Charleson has been playing with my black dildo a little too much.

by Anonymousreply 459April 3, 2019 3:31 AM

I'd like to see more DA even if it was only for a handful of episodes a year. Move her back to PC.

by Anonymousreply 460April 3, 2019 5:22 AM

Lesley's presence felt good. Show hasn't really has a wise grandmotherly presence since Lila died. Laura needs someone to talk to. Lulu could use someone to talk to as well. Get Lesley back in Port Charles regularly. They could play her at least as much as they do Bobbie.

by Anonymousreply 461April 3, 2019 5:38 AM

Audrey was mentioned wistfully, but nothing specific. Was she ever officially killed off?

by Anonymousreply 462April 3, 2019 7:08 AM

Wasn’t this supposed to be a tribute to Gail? Aside from the stupid mystery, they showed her picture once and never included her in a flashback.

The anniversary episode sucked.

by Anonymousreply 463April 3, 2019 7:24 AM

R456

The author is not quite accurate. Case left the CO$ after her divorce. That added fuel to Stafford's fire.

by Anonymousreply 464April 3, 2019 7:37 AM

Rumor

Cady McClain will step in as recast Nina.

If this is true then it would probably be a temporary recast because Cadyhas left acting for directing.

by Anonymousreply 465April 3, 2019 7:39 AM

Was that Cady as Nina thing real?

I thought that was more some fan's wishful casting.

by Anonymousreply 466April 3, 2019 9:13 AM

If that's true, they need to have some Nina/Ava scenes because CM & MW work so well together

by Anonymousreply 467April 3, 2019 11:29 AM

The writing for the show made no sense. Gail wouldn't lead the staff of "GH" on a wild goose chase just to get old friends & rivals alone together and then give them envelopes filled with glitter. She took her job very seriously, and is certainly the best psychologist that "GH" ever had. This is a fangurl version of a character they probably only saw with young Serena on "Port Charles" (their scenes together were very cute) and reminding the Q's of the time when Monica kicked them out so they had to move into Kelly's about a year after Lee & Gail were written out, so why would she choose that memory to share at Lila's memorial? Sometimes "GH" writing decisions make me roll my eyes. It's fortunate that the actors know how to rise above the dreck they are often forced to sputter.

by Anonymousreply 468April 3, 2019 12:38 PM

Alexis and Julexis fans are annoying as fuck

by Anonymousreply 469April 3, 2019 1:36 PM

The fraus just luurrrve couples where the woman is abused and shit on.

by Anonymousreply 470April 3, 2019 1:37 PM

R449, because they don't have any inside info. I would love for that person to prove me wrong, but it's not going to happen. They are just another troll.

by Anonymousreply 471April 3, 2019 2:47 PM

Including Sonny was ... something considering his history with Karen. I thought the episode was horrible.

by Anonymousreply 472April 3, 2019 2:47 PM

I thought of that, too R472, and almost vomited when Laura was saying how she could tell that Sonny was a generous and wonderful guy when he first came to Port Charles. What kind of generous and wonderful man gets a young innocent girl hooked on drugs and makes her strip and turn into a prostitute? I'm surprised Laura didn't get down on her knees and kiss his ring. It was revolting.

by Anonymousreply 473April 3, 2019 3:20 PM

Worst anniversary episode EVER of any soap. They could have used all that time with the stupid song to show flashbacks. Do they really have to pay past actors if they use flashbacks? I thought that there were no residuals for back then, only residuals moving forward. And a very brief mention of Audrey but no Steve and Jessie mentions, original characters of GH. I hope that Valentini and Varni never wonder why soaps are dying. It’s because of them. They have a goldmine at their disposal but they choose to ignore it.

by Anonymousreply 474April 3, 2019 4:05 PM

Laura Wright looks like a busted can of biscuits in person .

by Anonymousreply 475April 3, 2019 5:34 PM

R471

Calling me a troll is not going to get me to reveal any sooner. I said I'd reveal once Staff is gone from GH. Unfortunately Nina is still on our screens.

by Anonymousreply 476April 3, 2019 5:47 PM

Did EH and WdV cross paths on AMC? They might be a possible pairing as opposed to the chemistry free pairing of TB and WdV.

by Anonymousreply 477April 3, 2019 6:43 PM

That was confetti in the envelopes Gail left? I was hoping it was Anthrax!

by Anonymousreply 478April 3, 2019 6:45 PM

LOL R478

by Anonymousreply 479April 3, 2019 7:41 PM

Why is Frank Valentini still employed? Seriously. And don’t @ me with ‘he’s good with the budget’. He needs to go. GH is so unbelievably terrible!

by Anonymousreply 480April 3, 2019 8:04 PM

"That was confetti in the envelopes Gail left? I was hoping it was Anthrax!"

When he show finally gets canceled, that would be a hilarious way to end it. Only have then envelopes be sent from Amsterdam, from Luke.

by Anonymousreply 481April 3, 2019 8:16 PM

Yes he is terrible and the anniversary show was lame. If he wasn't terrible he would have cast the Shiloh actor as Nik, proof positive of his terribleness.

Also, LOL @ r478 and r481

by Anonymousreply 482April 3, 2019 8:24 PM

r467

what happened to them on ATWT

by Anonymousreply 483April 3, 2019 9:10 PM

Jon Linstrom has been extra cheerleader-y about GH on twitter lately...in my mind I want to interpret that to mean they hired his wife so he feels the need to be extra nice....reality is most likely he's just still riding high from his Emmy nomination for whatever it's worth...but I still wouldn't mind seeing former brother and sister Will and Dixie Cortlandt playing husband and wife now, lol.

by Anonymousreply 484April 4, 2019 12:06 AM

R484

Not to mention former lovers JPS and CMc playing husband & wife. LOL

by Anonymousreply 485April 4, 2019 12:31 AM

Oh I wondered about that r485, JPS posted some throwback pics awhile ago of him, Cady and Ripa and I thought he and Cady looked very cozy. So I guess scratch the CMc as TempNina idea. *Paging Alicia Minshew*

by Anonymousreply 486April 4, 2019 12:39 AM

I really hope GH doesn’t recast Nina.

by Anonymousreply 487April 4, 2019 12:48 AM

R487 depending on where they were in the storyline, they might have to recast Nina, just long enough to finish up the story.

by Anonymousreply 488April 4, 2019 12:58 AM

The best thing about Nina is that she helps flesh out the Obrecht family, now that Nathan, Britta, Madelaine and Faison are all gone. Now there is only Maxie and Baby James.

by Anonymousreply 489April 4, 2019 1:01 AM

R489 and Liesl Obrecht.

by Anonymousreply 490April 4, 2019 1:06 AM

Whether you like the character of Nina or not she is still directly or (indirectly) connected to half the current stories on the show. Which makes her a downright mandatory character to be recast. At least for six months to ty everything up.

by Anonymousreply 491April 4, 2019 3:45 AM

Ryan need to kill Nina that should have always been the storyline plan!

by Anonymousreply 492April 4, 2019 3:53 AM

Ryan's body hasn't been found. He could still return and kill off Nina.

by Anonymousreply 493April 4, 2019 4:59 AM

Since he loves to stage things at a party, maybe her corpse could be the star attraction at the Nurse's Ball!

by Anonymousreply 494April 4, 2019 5:40 AM

Does JPS have the dick of death like Duell?

by Anonymousreply 495April 4, 2019 7:36 AM

[quote] what happened to them on ATWT

Nothing, they did work very well together. They played half sisters

by Anonymousreply 496April 4, 2019 9:03 AM

Just curious, although I haven't watched in 15 years, and don't know a lot of the names mentioned: they had a storyline incorporate Gail's death, but did they ever mention Lee's death? Was that part of any storyline?

by Anonymousreply 497April 4, 2019 9:56 AM

They did mention Lee’s dead and they gave Peter Hansen an In Loving Memory at the end of an episode.

by Anonymousreply 498April 4, 2019 10:35 AM

If Cady is indeed the recast I think that bodes well for this being temporary until they can tie everything up.

Cady has pretty much left acting & concentrated solely on directing.

They could easily nix the idea that Willow's her kid. None of that's even been hinted at on screen yet.

Once the Sasha/Valentin secret blows you can easily have Nina leave town or take a header off the nearest parapet.

by Anonymousreply 499April 4, 2019 1:05 PM

The Nina exit could leave Willow stranded. If they have Nina leave the show, they may not do a reveal that she's her daughter. But once the cult story finishes, it would leave Willow will very little story.

Also, as other posters have stated, I don't like any show changes that could mean less Dr. O on the show

by Anonymousreply 500April 4, 2019 1:06 PM

Swicky seems to be a big dud as Chase

by Anonymousreply 501April 4, 2019 1:16 PM

Swicky needs acting lessons.

by Anonymousreply 502April 4, 2019 1:18 PM

R500

They could easily tie Willow to another family besides Nina.

Off the top of my head she could be Stephen Las' kid. He unknowingly got some girl pregnant as a teen. She could be Ned's from some girl he impregnated while on tour as Eddie Maine

Those would tie her to the Webbers and the Qs.

by Anonymousreply 503April 4, 2019 1:21 PM

R497 There was one episode devoted to Lee after the death of Peter Hansen. Serena, who had been living in Florida, taking care of Lee & Gail, came to Port Charles to tell Scotty the news. There were flashbacks, but it was pretty underwhelming. I wonder if they even tried to contact Rachel Ames to make at least a cameo for either event, since Audrey & Steve, and Lee & Gail (and his two previous wives, Meg & Caroline) were friends. Even if they just gave her one line of dialog, or just had her send Scotty a note of condolence (or even Elizabeth say that Audrey was too overcome with grief as well as ill to attend), just something.

It reminds me of when Emily McLaughlin died, they just never mentioned her for two years until Steve told Angie Costello that Jessie had passed away a few years before. Another thing, are we supposed to believe that on April 1, 1963, Angie Costello was brought in as the very first patient? The first episode survives, and it is very obvious that the hospital has been in business for a while, with Steve's fiancee, Peggy Mercer, upset that Steve spent more time at the hospital than he did with her. That episode also shows Steve and Jessie has longtime friends. They just didn't transfer them in from Mercy Hospital along with the patients that very day! Lazy writing all around in the anniversary episode.

by Anonymousreply 504April 4, 2019 1:22 PM

It was also established as part of Luke's exit story that Pat, Bobbie & Luke had taken their mother there on April 1, 1963 after Luke accidentally bashed her head in. I believe that Jessie and Steve spoke at least with Pat as to not give the impression that they had met Bobbie & Luke long before Bobbie worked at the hospital and Luke became a "GH" icon.

by Anonymousreply 505April 4, 2019 1:25 PM

Stafford is still taping at GH.

by Anonymousreply 506April 4, 2019 2:45 PM

May 7, 2019: The part of Nina will now be played by Janine Turner.

by Anonymousreply 507April 4, 2019 2:59 PM

GH really is a mess of WTF characters. But this is no surprise. This is exactly how OLTL looked under Frank for a good portion.

by Anonymousreply 508April 4, 2019 3:01 PM

R207 That works for me, especially when Demi Moore takes over the role of Dr. Liesel Obrecht.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509April 4, 2019 3:05 PM

I'm surprised MS is still taping, I assumed the announcement was made as she was peeling out of the parking lot for the last time.

by Anonymousreply 510April 4, 2019 3:24 PM

Has Elaine Princi commented on the Stafford situation yet?

by Anonymousreply 511April 4, 2019 3:48 PM

JPS and his good buddy MEK and godfather to one of his kids. Surprised MEK hasn't popped up on GH yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512April 4, 2019 5:47 PM

MEK ... holy shit

by Anonymousreply 513April 4, 2019 7:07 PM

MEK still looks generally good, but he hasn't changed his hair in +/- 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 514April 4, 2019 7:08 PM

The acting today was unreal.

by Anonymousreply 515April 4, 2019 7:28 PM

Are they just teasing us with Lulu leaving town? I've finally come to the conclusion this week that ER is not a good actress. DL has been saying this all along, don't know why it didn't register with me until now.

So BM is gonna phone it in for the death too. I wish he'd link arms with MS and skip back to Genoa City with her.

by Anonymousreply 516April 4, 2019 7:41 PM

ER just renewed her contract.

by Anonymousreply 517April 4, 2019 7:44 PM

Bummer. I loved her on GL but she sucks dirty moose balls as Lulu

by Anonymousreply 518April 4, 2019 7:54 PM

Soap Opera Digest just reprinted on line an interview with Leslie Charleson which they state was in the March 1, 1981 issue. However, the cover (found online) indicated March 1, 1983. I recall this article as I have always been a big fan of hers so I had the issue in my collection for many years. They cut out the line about breaking her wrist how for a while she became best friends with her right boob. She's so full of vigor in this article that you can't help but love her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519April 4, 2019 8:24 PM

Here's the cover for that article which proves that nobody checks details anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520April 4, 2019 8:25 PM

R520 So frustrating. I enjoyed the article but there were so many typos and grammatical errors. Seems attention to detail is a lost art.

by Anonymousreply 521April 4, 2019 11:14 PM

Does anyone really believe that the PCPD would have insurance that didn't include GH as their primary provider for all services? The current mayor is on the board of directors at GH and the former mayor's aunt is Chief of Staff. Also, we have seen PCPD personnel be treated at GH for all manner of issues without any problem. Why would their insurance say you can be treated for everything at GH other than dialysis? Also, couldn't she just go to one of those dialysis centers which seem to be everywhere, instead of going to either hospital. I've known several older adults who had to go on dialysis and none of them went to a hospital they went to DaVita or US Renal.

by Anonymousreply 522April 5, 2019 12:56 AM

I don’t understand how dante getting treatment for PTSD = gone forever.

by Anonymousreply 523April 5, 2019 1:06 AM

Laura propping Stumpy in the chapel was 18 shades of fucking cringe-worthy. Good god.

And Frankles as Mr. Mom while Liz sits on the sidelines is absolutely ridiculous.

Frank is god awful.

by Anonymousreply 524April 5, 2019 1:48 AM

Considering her history, it would’ve been nice to see Liz talking to Cameron about sex and consent but instead we get “quirky” Franco aka RoHo and his usual Todd shtick.

by Anonymousreply 525April 5, 2019 2:48 AM

The criminal who has murdered countless people is a hero and a saint. They have been asking the audience to drink the shoe polish for decades.

by Anonymousreply 526April 5, 2019 3:12 AM

I didn’t understand why they had to keep throwing in that “first day the hospital opened” line anyway. Unnecessary and utter horse shit. Never in the shows history was that ever stated before. Anyway I found the anniversary episode highly underwhelming, and how the hell did 90-year-old Gail Baldwin orchestrate all of this prior to her death anyway? Someone upthread mentioned Rachel Ames not being included. She’s suffering from advanced dementia and is completely retired now. The last appearance she made was in 2015 when Liz was about to marry BM’s character where she was only seen sitting and reciting a letter she’d written for Elizabeth’s wedding.

by Anonymousreply 527April 5, 2019 4:20 AM

When will this show get cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 528April 5, 2019 4:39 AM

NEVER R528

by Anonymousreply 529April 5, 2019 5:24 AM

The anniversary show was a total suckfest.

by Anonymousreply 530April 5, 2019 5:57 AM

Do you think Oscar and Jos will bang before his death and she'll get knocked up?

by Anonymousreply 531April 5, 2019 6:00 AM

Sonny at Gail's memorial thing was pretty tacky considering he got her underage granddaughter addicted to drugs and coerced her into stripping.

by Anonymousreply 532April 5, 2019 6:02 AM

[quote]Do you think Oscar and Jos will bang before his death and she'll get knocked up?

Terry said if he ever comes out of the coma he might not be the same boy anymore.....maybe he goes totally aggro and rapes her!

by Anonymousreply 533April 5, 2019 6:59 AM

Burton and Wright will be sucking each other's cocks at a friendship tour.

by Anonymousreply 534April 5, 2019 11:01 AM

Saying Dante is going to be gone forever is in case the actor gets another job during pilot season. But....hey, I'm feeing optimistic today; it could happen!

by Anonymousreply 535April 5, 2019 11:16 AM

R523

Dante is getting deprogrammed at a WSB center

R525

We saw Elizabeth give Cam the talk about consent. She sat him down when she learned he kissed Joss without her consent. She didn't mention her rape but I can understand not explaining that to someone his age.

by Anonymousreply 536April 5, 2019 11:30 AM

R527

Where did you hear Rachel Ames has dementia? I know she retired from the show because her husband was ill & she needed to care for him.

I do know Susan Brown had Alzheimer's.

I would be open to an Audrey recast & use her sporadically like they do Bobbie, Lucy, etc..

by Anonymousreply 537April 5, 2019 11:35 AM

Who did Gail leave her wigs to?

by Anonymousreply 538April 5, 2019 12:07 PM

R527 Thank you for the update on Rachel Ames. I had posted earlier about Audrey barely being mentioned as if she had passed away and someone forgot to write it in. I know that Nancy Lee Grahn lived near Susan Brown and visited her to make sure she was doing o.k. They briefly worked together on "Santa Barbara" (Susan played Victoria Lane's mother, Janet, in 1986) and probably had some contact while Susan was working on "Port Charles".

I am hoping that Audrey does actually get some sort of memorial after that sad day when Rachel passes on. When they have brought someone back for an important event, it was often sad to see how age had affected them. This was particularly evident when Ruth Warrick made one last appearance at the 35th anniversary of "All My Children", in a wheelchair of course, but dressed to the nines ("and sixes and sevens with you"....sorry, couldn't resist...), and had no dialog. She squeezed Erica's hand with a big happy smile, but was only on screen for 30 seconds at the most.

The attached picture may be somewhere in this thread (I do not recall seeing it), but was at the 50th anniversary "alumni" party. I recall when I first saw this, I lit up and got a bit teary-eyed, because it was like I had flashed back to the past when the show was truly glorious, even if far from perfect. They all look so happy to be reunited.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539April 5, 2019 12:23 PM

I mean, do we really want a cast of decrepit elderly actors shuffling around the sets and watching them in "hot" romances? It's bad enough there are all these frau Robin fans that deify the character and her porky, snaggle-toothed, insufferable portrayer, Kim McCullough.

by Anonymousreply 540April 5, 2019 2:09 PM

If Lori Loughlin doesn't go to jail perhaps FV would consider her as NuNina...I think she got canned from Hallmark so she should be available.

by Anonymousreply 541April 5, 2019 2:18 PM

I think Mo should buy some red shoe polish and take on the role of Nina.

by Anonymousreply 542April 5, 2019 2:27 PM

R541 That's actually a great idea! I mean, it'll never happen, but it would certainly spike the ratings for a week.

by Anonymousreply 543April 5, 2019 6:45 PM

Is Oscar dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 544April 5, 2019 9:13 PM

Is the kid dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 545April 5, 2019 10:16 PM

Spooky! R544's comment wasn't even there when I put mine in.

by Anonymousreply 546April 5, 2019 10:18 PM

$130 to see SB and LW.

by Anonymousreply 547April 5, 2019 10:58 PM

If it's a joint snuff demonstration it might be worth it.

by Anonymousreply 548April 5, 2019 11:38 PM

R527 I've heard it mentioned on here, and no where else, that Rachel Ames has dementia. Do you have any inside information that this is true? I know when she made her last appearance in 2015, Nathan Varni, released a statement that she was now frail and not up to reciting lines on stage, but they managed to get her to do a voiceover, as a tribute to the importance of both the actress and character.

by Anonymousreply 549April 6, 2019 1:37 AM

What a turdblossom that parent faculty meeting was. Was this meant to be money walks bullshit talks edjutainment for us brain dead viewers? Fuck psycho Nina and evil snake Valentin. That was my take.

by Anonymousreply 550April 6, 2019 2:18 AM

Between the cult story line and now turning her character into an insufferable shrew that everyone wants gone, it really does seem like they were actively trying to nudge MS towards the door.

by Anonymousreply 551April 6, 2019 4:31 AM

#BYEMICHELLE

by Anonymousreply 552April 6, 2019 2:32 PM

Cunty Staff infection won’t be missed. The poor Y&R cast , crew & viewers for getting her back. Godspeed!

by Anonymousreply 553April 6, 2019 2:45 PM

Audrey was a lead character on early GH. She was beautiful and Audrey was a good actress. She's a much bigger deal than Gail Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 554April 6, 2019 4:19 PM

R551 Looks like they are dirting up Valentine as well. I bet they both end up leaving.

by Anonymousreply 555April 6, 2019 4:21 PM

They sure are dragging their feet about the much ballyhooed return of either Nikolas, Stefan, or both. If that ever happens, it's bound to have an effect on Valentine's standing.

by Anonymousreply 556April 6, 2019 4:51 PM

Now that FV has freed up approx 1M in budget having successfully pushed MS out the door (I'm of the belief his did the cult story to get rid of her, whether of his own desire or on ABC's orders I don't know ) , perhaps now he can afford to hire both a Stefan (preferably Stephen Nichols) and a Nik (preferably TC with a sober coach in tow) rather than no names and get an interesting story with history behind it going.

by Anonymousreply 557April 6, 2019 5:06 PM

r557, you are dreaming if you think TC will ever be back. And also dreaming if you think Frank is going to invest any $$ in a 60+ actor.

by Anonymousreply 558April 6, 2019 5:37 PM

R558

I'd gladly swap stammering stumpy for still talented Stephen Nichols.

by Anonymousreply 559April 6, 2019 8:25 PM

What ever happened to Mike? Did they kill him off? Not that I miss that story taking up so much airtime and mostly with Sonny along with Mike.

by Anonymousreply 560April 6, 2019 8:56 PM

Mike got caught up in da swirl at his retirement home, having unprotected sex no doubt and spreading STD’s.

by Anonymousreply 561April 6, 2019 10:30 PM

Nina was created for MS so not seeing a recast

by Anonymousreply 562April 7, 2019 3:02 AM

Pathetic DD troll Passing by is here stealing and spreading false posts DL.

by Anonymousreply 563April 7, 2019 2:39 PM

Will Roger be throwing Michelle a goodbye party?

by Anonymousreply 564April 7, 2019 2:41 PM

The real question is if FV springs for a cake.

Everyone gets one for anniversaries, goodbyes, etc... MS ditching GH for YR might preclude her getting a cake.

Or he could pull a JFP. When MS left YR Jill refused to come down for the party. Jill & MS hated each other.

by Anonymousreply 565April 7, 2019 3:58 PM

I hope the cake is decorated with a big picture of Xenu surrounded by dollar signs.

by Anonymousreply 566April 7, 2019 5:09 PM

I imagine JPS's wife would be happy to bake the cake and send MS on her merry way. I can't imagine she enjoys her husband on twitter fawning over pics of MS in a bikini, posting pics of himself on a plane sleeping on a pillow with MS's face embroidered on it given to him by a fan and sending her adoring farewell tweets in French. Did Josh Morrow do this same kind of stuff?

by Anonymousreply 567April 7, 2019 5:20 PM

Alan Sarapa on twitter is becoming unhinged. Swickard is STRAIGHT, you idiot Alan. Leave your mother’s basement once in awhile. Get a job. #sicko

by Anonymousreply 568April 7, 2019 6:16 PM

All those cunts on DD suck....especially the Friz and Julexis idiots that constantly fight about info. There is a middle aged woman there who thinks her shit doesn't stink because she gets BTS info about a horrible soap opera.

by Anonymousreply 569April 7, 2019 7:02 PM

Why is someone trying to bring a Daytime Dish war to Datalounge. I can assure you no one here cares.

by Anonymousreply 570April 7, 2019 8:21 PM

Where is the male hotness element on the show? They are carrying too many middle aged men who mistakenly believe they are still hot. William De Vry can't carry the whole show on his muscular back.

by Anonymousreply 571April 7, 2019 10:10 PM

because daytime fish bitches cant stay away from here

by Anonymousreply 572April 8, 2019 12:25 AM

Racist Steve is sexy

by Anonymousreply 573April 8, 2019 3:20 AM

GH needs to start letting people go like Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 574April 8, 2019 3:33 AM

GH has the old , fat, and ugly cast.

by Anonymousreply 575April 8, 2019 11:24 AM

Shiloh actor is so good at the creepiness. I see a Law & Order: SVU episode in his future as sociopath of the week.

by Anonymousreply 576April 8, 2019 6:24 PM

He’s great. I just wonder what’s going to happen with him after the inevitable shootout with Jason. I still think he would’ve made a great Nik recast.

by Anonymousreply 577April 8, 2019 7:10 PM

The tattoo branding thing is just creepy. GH is really going after this cult mentality. Has Michelle Stafford left the building?

by Anonymousreply 578April 8, 2019 7:13 PM

Where can I buy the brown jacket Shilo had on today? I would look great wearing that.

by Anonymousreply 579April 8, 2019 7:49 PM

He'd have been good as that psycho that kidnapped and tortured Liv some seasons back on SVU. He even looks a little bit like him if memory serves.

by Anonymousreply 580April 8, 2019 10:23 PM

JPS is tweeting that they're filming the Nurses' Ball this week and MS is filming too. Guess that's why she hasn't commented, she's still working there.

by Anonymousreply 581April 9, 2019 12:15 AM

Another of Frank's horribly produced Nurse's Ball?

I guess we should be lucky it's not a teen musical.

by Anonymousreply 582April 9, 2019 1:45 AM

R580

Stafford did an internet Q&A for her skin care line this past weekend.

She said she is still under contract with GH & she's prevented from addressing anything related to her leaving.

by Anonymousreply 583April 9, 2019 3:22 AM

Did the Shiloh actor delete his Instagram? It seems to be gone.

by Anonymousreply 584April 9, 2019 3:46 AM

The Shilo actor eats pussy. Yum!

by Anonymousreply 585April 9, 2019 4:09 AM

No Kirsten. When know what's going in your funky snakepit. And what kind of woman loses full custody of her child? And you look like a mess. You're lucky Frank is a big softy.

by Anonymousreply 586April 9, 2019 4:26 AM

Peter has more chemistry with Anna than he does with Maxie. What a mismatch.

by Anonymousreply 587April 9, 2019 7:05 AM

Next thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588April 9, 2019 7:40 AM

Kirsten has been looking fat lately.

by Anonymousreply 589April 9, 2019 12:09 PM

R589

She looks awful. She looks fat & her hair is horrendous.

Her character is supposed to be a fashionista and she looks like soccer mom squezzing into WalMart plus size clothes.

by Anonymousreply 590April 9, 2019 12:28 PM

Drops some weight

by Anonymousreply 591April 9, 2019 3:03 PM

So now are they hinting Harmony is Willow's mother? Rewrite to accommodate MS's defection?

by Anonymousreply 592April 9, 2019 6:12 PM

Surprised MB would even want scenes with this actor who plays Neil who is actually a good actor and way better looking.

by Anonymousreply 593April 9, 2019 6:29 PM

R593

Please! Mo thinks he's God's gift. He's deluded.

by Anonymousreply 594April 9, 2019 7:49 PM

So I'm guessing Scott is who Ava will ask to be her pretend boyfriend to lure Ryan out. I hope it turns into the usual soap twist that they end up actually falling for each other and become a real couple, I like them together.

by Anonymousreply 595April 9, 2019 7:52 PM

R595

Scott & Ava would be so delicious and fun. If this were a real soap they'd allow Scott to help her get Avery. Scott's pure hatred of Sonny needs to always be present. Scott used to be able to really get in Sonny's face for what he did to Karen.

Now everyone must suck Sonny's balls.

by Anonymousreply 596April 9, 2019 8:53 PM

No comment on Kristina’s initiation garment? You bitches are slipping.

by Anonymousreply 597April 9, 2019 9:23 PM

The real question is, will she have to drop it down or pull it up for tramp-stamp tattoo access? A hospital gown would have been more efficient and just as attractive.

by Anonymousreply 598April 9, 2019 9:30 PM

Everytime Sonny mumbles Dawn Of Day, it sounds like he's saying Dante.

by Anonymousreply 599April 9, 2019 9:35 PM

Midget need to be in scenes with Joe...he demanded it...fucking stumpy.

by Anonymousreply 600April 9, 2019 9:37 PM

Time to move the party!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601April 9, 2019 9:37 PM

Kisses, chatons!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602April 9, 2019 9:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!