Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wendy Williams living in a Sober House for using unnamed substance

"Either you are calling me crazy or the bravest woman you know,” Williams said on her talk show.

“So I go to my room, and I stare at the ceiling and I fall asleep to wake up and come back here to see you. So that is my truth."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600April 3, 2019 1:21 AM

Can't this woman get her act together?

by Anonymousreply 1March 19, 2019 6:09 PM

Why won’t she name the substance?

by Anonymousreply 2March 19, 2019 6:09 PM

Daily Mail has a huge exposé on their page that forced her to come out today about her addiction. Apparently she has been in rehab in florida the whole time she was on hiatus

by Anonymousreply 3March 19, 2019 6:12 PM

This cunt again?

by Anonymousreply 4March 19, 2019 6:14 PM

I thought it was her Graves Disease?

Liar.

by Anonymousreply 5March 19, 2019 6:15 PM

I hope someone doesn’t find out where she’s living.

by Anonymousreply 6March 19, 2019 6:15 PM

She’s not doing it to be honest. She’s doing it because she was busted by the DM. Normally I’d respect the privacy - but not after she bashed Whitney and others for years about their addictions. She deserves the same treatment.

by Anonymousreply 7March 19, 2019 6:26 PM

The DM says she went into rehab for booze and pills but continued to use while she was in treatment—she would get relatives of other patients to take her to the drugstore so she could buy alcohol and get her scripts filled.

She supposedly spiraled down after she confronted Kevin about his cheating and she fell (got pushed?) during the ensuing altercation and fractured her shoulder.

by Anonymousreply 8March 19, 2019 6:43 PM

well, she needs to go back in it...

by Anonymousreply 9March 19, 2019 6:44 PM

Girl - take your money, dump the worthless husband, disconnect from the world and take care of yourself. Screw the show. Get yourself together. You have plenty of money in the bank. Go live simply and get in touch with yourself.

by Anonymousreply 10March 19, 2019 6:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 19, 2019 6:53 PM

I saw her show this morning and she said cocaine

by Anonymousreply 12March 19, 2019 7:00 PM

I'm not surprised. What always got me is she said she gave up cocaine without treatment years ago BUT on her show she'll drink during food segments. She also will go to a club from time to time. I think it's hard if you have an addiction to one substance to responsibly drink.

by Anonymousreply 13March 19, 2019 7:01 PM

Wth? She should make enough income to hire a personal babysitter. Why would she actually sleep in a half-way house? Phew.

by Anonymousreply 14March 19, 2019 7:21 PM

She’s got a sober coach too.

by Anonymousreply 15March 19, 2019 7:23 PM

She needs to get rid of the pimpy husband. Be a role model right now. That’s how she can spin it to win.

by Anonymousreply 16March 19, 2019 7:27 PM

Can we take this discussion to the thread that we already have:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 19, 2019 7:28 PM

She looks like a muppet in those wigs.

by Anonymousreply 18March 19, 2019 7:29 PM

If she’s actually serious about no longer being a walking trash bag, the halfway house may give her accountability the way a sober coach will not

by Anonymousreply 19March 19, 2019 7:32 PM

It does seem weird that she's at a sober house and not in her own home with a professional.

by Anonymousreply 20March 19, 2019 7:33 PM

Gotta be more than cocaine...

by Anonymousreply 21March 19, 2019 7:36 PM

Thought the same thing, r21.

And r17, I waa active on that thread but it's useless now that it's so long. The site lags too much on threads ovee 300 or so posts.

by Anonymousreply 22March 19, 2019 7:37 PM

[quote]It does seem weird that she's at a sober house and not in her own home with a professional.

Well it's not like she's got the happiest home to go home to, with all that marital drama. She also might be doing it this way to get more sympathy from the public.

by Anonymousreply 23March 19, 2019 7:43 PM

Maybe her husband still uses and Wendy doesn’t want to be around it.

by Anonymousreply 24March 19, 2019 7:45 PM

She's calling her new charity the Hunter Foundation; I don't think she's leaving him.

by Anonymousreply 25March 19, 2019 7:46 PM

They never do

by Anonymousreply 26March 19, 2019 7:48 PM

When she passed out on the show was it Graves Disease or too much partying? She’s too old to keep partying like she’s 25.

by Anonymousreply 27March 19, 2019 7:54 PM

It’s her husband swallow it and get rid of him.

by Anonymousreply 28March 19, 2019 7:55 PM

Sober houses are kind of gritty maybe she’s at the swanky sober house.

by Anonymousreply 29March 19, 2019 7:56 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 19, 2019 7:57 PM

She said lights out at 10 and doors are locked earlier. So it can't be that high-end. She probably has her own room though.

by Anonymousreply 31March 19, 2019 7:58 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 19, 2019 7:58 PM

Wow they are crazy has to be about money. Mistress visits wife in rehab.

by Anonymousreply 33March 19, 2019 8:01 PM

R32 Conquering bed bugs can be an upcoming topic for her show.

by Anonymousreply 34March 19, 2019 8:02 PM

Yes, she does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 19, 2019 8:03 PM

I applaud her for finally owning up - it's not easy to admit your problems.

by Anonymousreply 36March 19, 2019 8:04 PM

I can't think of Wendy Williams and substance issues without thinking of this FABULOUS interview she did with Whitney way back in the day. It is freaking hilarious. Whitney slaps her down so many times, but Wendy keeps on going.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 19, 2019 8:05 PM

Has she no pride or self respect left? Can you imagine your shithead abusive husband visiting you in rehab with his mistress? I mean, wtf?

She needs to dump his ass now and stop flashing the ring and all the Hunter shit.

by Anonymousreply 38March 19, 2019 8:05 PM

Wendy is now the Liza, Judy's of 21th century.

by Anonymousreply 39March 19, 2019 8:07 PM

Bringing his mistress to visit her at the sober house? Nuh uh. Wendy should move into a domestic violence center where they'll educate her.

by Anonymousreply 40March 19, 2019 8:09 PM

Why is she staying in that shithole sober house? And why isn't she in an all female house which is the norm in recovery.

Wendy, you"re all over map, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 41March 19, 2019 8:10 PM

Daily F says it started when she fractured her shoulder. Huh? She was acting weird for weeks before that and collapsed on the air a year before. No fucking way she only relapsed over her shoulder injury.

by Anonymousreply 42March 19, 2019 8:14 PM

Until Wendy purges herself of Kevin, she won't get sober. Did you see Kevin's ugly mistress? She's a vascular surgeon's retirement plan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 19, 2019 8:17 PM

For a millionaire who enjoys the finer things in life--ie, Wendy--it's pretty extreme to give up the mansion for a sober house. This must be the absolute LAST RESORT.

Can they wire her jaw shut? I guess she could still get booze past the wires....

by Anonymousreply 44March 19, 2019 8:20 PM

Oh hell....are those Wendy's legs?

by Anonymousreply 45March 19, 2019 8:20 PM

Wendy is in a horrible situation with Kevin. If she leaves him now, the talk show will definitely be dissolved.

Kevin is partnered with her on most of their business deals. Now Kevin can argue that he is the stable and trusted party since she is the addict. Wendy will be giving up much of what she worked her whole life to earn if she makes that move to leave him. I dont think she can handle the reality of what a bad decision it was to keep him around, so she just further deludes herself. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 46March 19, 2019 8:22 PM

Wendy is worth $60 million. Kevin is worth nothing without her.

by Anonymousreply 47March 19, 2019 8:29 PM

R45 I was thinking that too. It has to be Wendy on the left, the girl on the right's boobs are nowhere near as big that.

by Anonymousreply 48March 19, 2019 8:32 PM

I agree r47, but in divorce court it will not be so. Kevin will likely make out just like Camille Grammer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 19, 2019 8:35 PM

I wonder if the sober house is court-ordered.

by Anonymousreply 50March 19, 2019 8:37 PM

Kevin in the Fendi tracksuit, trash.

by Anonymousreply 51March 19, 2019 8:38 PM

What a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 52March 19, 2019 8:43 PM

Whoops. Well that's what she gets for trying to take on Omarosa. If you live in a glass house don't throw stones.

by Anonymousreply 53March 19, 2019 8:44 PM

She's been back on drugs for a couple of years already.

by Anonymousreply 54March 19, 2019 8:48 PM

Kevin is the producer and co-creator of the Wendy Williams Show. He'd get plenty of money.

by Anonymousreply 55March 19, 2019 9:07 PM

She was making fun of andy for his cocaine use with kathy griffin

surprised kathy didn't out her

by Anonymousreply 56March 19, 2019 9:09 PM

R10 she can't. Doesn't matter how much $$ she has in the bank. Her entire self-worth is tied up in having a man by her side.

by Anonymousreply 57March 19, 2019 9:11 PM

No one should ever feel ashamed of seeking the help they need, regardless of what they've said or done.

by Anonymousreply 58March 19, 2019 9:20 PM

This event will elevate Wendy to almost-Oprah level. Her breakthrough!

by Anonymousreply 59March 19, 2019 9:26 PM

Don't even go there.

by Anonymousreply 60March 19, 2019 9:27 PM

[quote]She was getting people to sneak her things in. She was photographed with a woman outside a CVS in Florida, it was the mother of another patient in rehab who she'd met.

Why the hell would the mother of another rehab patient agree to do that!? Money?

by Anonymousreply 61March 19, 2019 9:27 PM

Yes it says she paid the mother. And the mothers actions would explain why her daughter is fucked up in rehab.

by Anonymousreply 62March 19, 2019 9:29 PM

LOL Florida for rehab? The pill mill capital of the country? Good luck with that.

by Anonymousreply 63March 19, 2019 9:30 PM

I’m very disappointed no one posted my favorite gif. That’s the only reason I clicked on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 64March 19, 2019 9:31 PM

R43 That beach pic is brutal

by Anonymousreply 65March 19, 2019 9:34 PM

R64 This one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 19, 2019 9:34 PM

She said something very sad and telling about herself this morning. She was talking about Pam Anderson and whether Pam should keep or dump her 33 year old boyfriend. Wendy rambled a little about the various reasons why a woman chooses to stay with men and Wendy says "because I don't want to die alone". Wow. So she'd stay with a man not to be alone in her later years, apparently no matter how good/bad he is treating her.

by Anonymousreply 67March 19, 2019 10:00 PM

Yes, r66! Yes!

I laugh my ass off whenever I see that!

by Anonymousreply 68March 19, 2019 10:01 PM

R67 Right and knowing Kevin he’ll have a big dramatic illness, Wendy will care for him and he will die leaving her alone anyway. Both of my grandma’s had 40+ year marriages and both of them ended up widows living alone.

by Anonymousreply 69March 19, 2019 10:02 PM

He's going to have her offed at that dump of a sober house.

by Anonymousreply 70March 19, 2019 11:24 PM

Why is she staying at the worst sober house? surely there are better options by her house in NJ

by Anonymousreply 71March 20, 2019 12:04 AM

Statistically, isn't that what happens to most women who stay married, R69? You know, the circle of life...

by Anonymousreply 72March 20, 2019 12:09 AM

I wish her the best of luck and fuck The Daily Heil, nazi shiitrag.

by Anonymousreply 73March 20, 2019 12:13 AM

R72 It is but, like Wendy, most women don’t seem to accept that. Most women admit they want a man so they don’t die alone which doesn’t make much sense, then they marry a man 3-8 years older usually which makes even less sense. Statustically 75% of men die before their wives so staying in a horrible marriage to avoid lonliness is a terrible idea for women, not a bad idea for men I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 74March 20, 2019 12:17 AM

She is loonier than a fruitcake

by Anonymousreply 75March 20, 2019 12:21 AM

I never watched her show but from the few clips I've seen, I really like her. She is struggling, I wish her all the best.

by Anonymousreply 76March 20, 2019 12:22 AM

This sounds like the plot to a urban remake of Gaslight.

by Anonymousreply 77March 20, 2019 12:22 AM

Her husband loves it, he can spend her money and fuck around on her all he wants while she is locked up in the Sober House

by Anonymousreply 78March 20, 2019 12:25 AM

[quote] Why is she staying at the worst sober house? surely there are better options by her house in NJ

Did she purposefully chose that facility with the assumption that it would provide her anonymity? I'm having a hard time believing that Wendy's recovering in the same place as people on Medicaid. Hell, I'm starting to believe that some of this mess, including Howard Stern's outrageous 30+ minute rant, is being manufactured for public sympathy and ratings.

by Anonymousreply 79March 20, 2019 12:53 AM

I have never liked this woman

by Anonymousreply 80March 20, 2019 1:11 AM

[quote]Why is she staying at the worst sober house? surely there are better options by her house in NJ

Maybe that's what she feels she needs? When she was staying at the nice one she was able to have people sneak things in for her. Being treated like everyone else and hanging around normal people can be pretty sobering too.

by Anonymousreply 81March 20, 2019 1:49 AM

That she is staying in a sober living speaks to her commitment to overcome her addiction issues. In such a setting, you will not be coddled nor allowed to violate rules. You become part of a community that supervises one another. Good for her, and good luck with moving forward.

She could have gone to Sierra Tucson or Ben Affleck's hangout (Promises?), where they let him out to go drinking. She chose right.

People getting treatment for HIV have a right to privacy. Likewise, people getting treatment for addiction have a right to privacy.

by Anonymousreply 82March 20, 2019 2:23 AM

"That she is staying in a sober living speaks to her commitment to overcome her addiction issues. In such a setting, you will not be coddled nor allowed to violate rules"

....until she bribes someone to get her booze.

The house can't save her. The supervisors of the house can't save her. The residents of the house can't save her. Only Wendy can save herself, whether she's in the middle of Mardi Gras or in the middle of an empty church. I hope she realizes that.

by Anonymousreply 83March 20, 2019 2:41 AM

[quote]....until she bribes someone to get her booze.

That happened at the last one which was a much fancier one. I'd wager she chose this one because no matter how it looks or who they place her with that won't be an option.

She could always get it from someone at the show but I wouldn't be shocked to learn they were ordered not to by someone else associated with the series. It seems like they have her day setup where she won't be alone.

[quote]The house can't save her. The supervisors of the house can't save her. The residents of the house can't save her. Only Wendy can save herself, whether she's in the middle of Mardi Gras or in the middle of an empty church. I hope she realizes that.

It's all on Wendy, you are right about that but I can't help but think she's not going to do herself any favors until she gets rid of that man of hers. I'm sure it's exacerbating everything. Why she doesn't think she could find someone else with her money and fame is beyond me but I can't presume to understand the mind of someone in that situation.

by Anonymousreply 84March 20, 2019 3:19 AM

r15 I think she knows she has lost the pimpy husband and that's what caused the spiral downward.

All that's left is to cut herself free from hanging on to him and the show.

by Anonymousreply 85March 20, 2019 3:31 AM

[quote]Hell, I'm starting to believe that some of this mess, including Howard Stern's outrageous 30+ minute rant, is being manufactured for public sympathy and ratings.

It could be. She may have done it in hopes that the narrative will change from her messy husband, to us feeling sorry for her struggling with addiction. I mean the addiction to prescription drugs is a huge thing now and she's right on time if she want people to relate to her struggle. Its all very well calculated, but she better not think we're going to forget her husband has a whole girlfriend and whole baby on the side.

by Anonymousreply 86March 20, 2019 3:41 AM

Her eyes are creepy and scary.

by Anonymousreply 87March 20, 2019 3:43 AM

So true r82 When you decide it's time and you have hit your absolute bottom rehab/sober living is what changed me. It only worked for me (17 years ago) because I wanted it. There were many there that were there by court order or for their family and it made no real difference but once you decide to do it for yourself it can work. There is no perfect answer and I wish her the best because she looks like she is just a few bumps and bottles from death.

The sober living house I went into was a shithole and I could have easily stayed in a nicer place but that isn't what I needed. I needed to have my ass kicked back into reality.

by Anonymousreply 88March 20, 2019 3:44 AM

Is she transsexual? I really do not know much about her. She sounds like a hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 89March 20, 2019 3:47 AM

Another woman who is a complete fraud

by Anonymousreply 90March 20, 2019 3:50 AM

Damn. Wendy looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 91March 20, 2019 3:56 AM

She needs to dump her husband, but I'm sure she will not. I feel bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 92March 20, 2019 4:02 AM

[quote] Wth? She should make enough income to hire a personal babysitter. Why would she actually sleep in a half-way house?

My friend is a pharmacist who had a drug/alcohol addiction for about 20 yrs. He had a lot of money and access to all the drugs he wanted. He'd been to about 20 different rehab programs. None of them worked. Finally the judge made him go to one of these shitty programs like Wendy is in. It was run by some church and they were hard core. You had to follow all the rules or they turned you in to the judge and you were then sent to jail. They didn't give a shit about any type of excuse. You did what they said or you went to jail. And they had a strict curfew. Again, even in Atlanta traffic, they didn't accept any excuses. He had to live there a year. It's the only thing that got him to clean up his act. I'd bet money that Wendy was a frequent flier to many drug rehab programs over the years

The same thing applied to Noelle Bush. She had been to about 40 different treatment programs and failed them all. They finally put her in some church run hard core program and she was able to clean herself up. Although to be fair, she also had a severe mental illness along with being addicted to drugs/alcohol

by Anonymousreply 93March 20, 2019 4:06 AM

Addiction is a powerful moster. Im not a fan of hers but I hope she stays clean.

by Anonymousreply 94March 20, 2019 4:06 AM

God Bless you Wendy Williams.

by Anonymousreply 95March 20, 2019 4:08 AM

And keep you.

by Anonymousreply 96March 20, 2019 4:10 AM

In Satan’s arms

by Anonymousreply 97March 20, 2019 4:11 AM

I saw her show today while at the gym, without any sound. Watching it that way she just looks like a freak, im glad ive never had to actually watch her trash show.

by Anonymousreply 98March 20, 2019 4:11 AM

[quote] She was getting people to sneak her things in. She was photographed with a woman outside a CVS in Florida, it was the mother of another patient in rehab who she'd met.

Well, that explains the whole thing. Wendy must be doing this as some type of plea deal or her lawyers went to the prosecutor and worked out a deal, if she does this program she won't get arrested. It's against the law to Dr shop. It's against the law to have others Dr shop or fill scripts for you or for you purchase those drugs from them. More than 60 pills of most medications (although some drugs it's a lesser quantity) is considered DISTRIBUTION of NARCOTICS. In a lot of states it's a Class B felony offense (it can carry 3 to 6 year jail sentence for a first offense). Judges love to put people in these cheap ass, hard core, church run rehab programs. And those churches make people do a lot of work (free work). Like make them clean, cook and do all the maintenance work at the rehab / half way house. They know you have to do it or they'll report you and get you sent to jail. they have a lot of power over the people in the program and they abuse that power. And most people clean up their act because they never want to go back to a place like that or let anyone have that much power over them again

by Anonymousreply 99March 20, 2019 4:20 AM

[quote]Wendy must be doing this as some type of plea deal or her lawyers went to the prosecutor and worked out a deal, if she does this program she won't get arrested.

I think the DailyMail would've revealed this already if this was the case. They are better than the FBI when it comes to Wendy.

by Anonymousreply 100March 20, 2019 4:26 AM

Wendy skirted around the issue of her actual addiction. She almost worded it to make it sound like she was just at the sober house to observe other addicts for the benefit of her foundation.

by Anonymousreply 101March 20, 2019 4:36 AM

Oops I had no idea there were two threads. This woman must be hot news. I really have no idea about her, but I’m finding out lots tonight.

Question: if this lady was such an honest open book why has she supposedly been living in a sober house and nobody knew? That’s honest? I’m very confused. She really does appear like a crazy eyed wild drug fueled hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 102March 20, 2019 4:40 AM

Karma, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 103March 20, 2019 4:46 AM

I wish we could decipher the truth and the crap on the Data Lounge, cuz a few people had some good scoop on a few of Wendy's threads and it was all true. To those people, I thank you.

by Anonymousreply 104March 20, 2019 4:52 AM

R104 what was the scoop?

by Anonymousreply 105March 20, 2019 4:53 AM

R105,, there were several people that posted she had never quit using and also she was in re-hab, stuff like that.

by Anonymousreply 106March 20, 2019 5:07 AM

It is not the same as Dylan's truth, but it is her own truth.

by Anonymousreply 107March 20, 2019 5:10 AM

Send the bitch to Ireland.

I'll giver her free board and she can muck out the cow houses, cut the hedges, weed the garden, and power hose the chicken shed.

A month of hard work in the fresh air away from sycophants, bullshit and temptation would work wonders.

Sober House for substance abuse me bollix.

by Anonymousreply 108March 20, 2019 5:16 AM

But she'd have to listen to the ear-terrorizing Irish accent, which would drive her to the local pub faster than anything.

by Anonymousreply 109March 20, 2019 5:22 AM

R101 is right. She was really vague about any addiction of her own, and it sounded like she was checking on other addicts.

by Anonymousreply 110March 20, 2019 5:25 AM

R109 You've been watching too much Darby O'Gill and The little People! My local town has 116 nationalities...as ethnically diverse than NY.

by Anonymousreply 111March 20, 2019 5:32 AM

I think mucking out stalls might do her some good. And, hopefully she falls in it.

by Anonymousreply 112March 20, 2019 5:35 AM

She worded it as if she is only at the sober house observing her addict brothers and sisters for research purposes. Bitch please!

Someone at the Wendy show is feeding the Daily Mail intel. This is the second or third time they've done a detailed expose with photos

by Anonymousreply 113March 20, 2019 5:39 AM

Suzanne is obviously the Daily Mail's source. Wendy has humiliated her for years and Kevin has probably metoo'd her as well.

by Anonymousreply 114March 20, 2019 5:46 AM

She needs to deal with her cultural appropriation issues first and get rid of that blond straightened hair and extensions.

Who she think she is?

Some white woman?

by Anonymousreply 115March 20, 2019 5:47 AM

[quote]Wendy must be doing this as some type of plea deal or her lawyers went to the prosecutor and worked out a deal, if she does this program she won't get arrested.

Mary! Or maybe she just had to go back to work? Her show isn't shooting in Florida!

[quote]Question: if this lady was such an honest open book why has she supposedly been living in a sober house and nobody knew? That’s honest? I’m very confused.

This could be a matter of life and death for her and you're quibbling over this particular?

by Anonymousreply 116March 20, 2019 5:48 AM

Wendy was raised in Ocean Township NJ. She has the accent of an old Jewish woman but she's black . I find her Jersey accent so charming.

by Anonymousreply 117March 20, 2019 5:49 AM

[quote]Someone at the Wendy show is feeding the Daily Mail intel.

It's probably unassuming Norman!

No but really I feel sorry for Norman most of all. Can you imagine being in charge of getting drugged and boozed up Wendy briefed before she had to go on national TV? And dealing with pimp husband and his antics? Poor Norman. He deserves a huge raise, a golden star, and a big dick to sit on every night!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118March 20, 2019 6:01 AM

Crack is whack

by Anonymousreply 119March 20, 2019 6:09 AM

So she’s in a hard core sober house and going through detox but is still taping her show? What?

by Anonymousreply 120March 20, 2019 6:41 AM

Wendy is not smart or incisive or even on the right side of most issues. She's a tooth sucker. The show used to be a bit of fun 5 or 6 years ago. Her own situ is some good gossip but she never tells the truth about anything - so how can she continue to pontificate about others? The View continues everyday with a weak ass, addled and confused panel spouting very few coherent thoughts, so I guess Wendy is good too. Who watches this shit and why can't they taste it?

by Anonymousreply 121March 20, 2019 6:56 AM

Has music legend and humanitarian icon Miss Dionne Warwick commented yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 20, 2019 11:25 AM

For someone who has a very good chance of dying on live TV, she still has an unhealthy fear of dying alone that keeps her in an abusive marriage.

Her best option for having someone with her when she passes is to be friendly with one of her husband's many illegitimate children.

by Anonymousreply 123March 20, 2019 1:38 PM

Was it Wendy's sober house roommate who sold her out to the DM?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124March 20, 2019 1:59 PM

This Hunter Foundation is some Trump-level shady business dealing.

Setting up a non-profit foundation to help drug addicts is the perfect way to get more big tax write-offs for the Hunters from Wendy's drug rehab expenses.

by Anonymousreply 125March 20, 2019 2:04 PM

As if Miss Wendy doesn't already have enough on her plate...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126March 20, 2019 3:33 PM

Sing it, Justin!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127March 20, 2019 5:12 PM

So, she strolled out today with a new live show like nothing happened yesterday? It's just business as usual, huh? A smart person would understand that hosting a live show while the world tunes in to guess your level of health and/or sobriety is not the best way to handle your life. Priorities!

She ragged on Mama June and her BF again, showing their mugshots after their arrest. Was Wendy feeling the least little bit hypocritical, I wonder. She should stare in the mirror for about an hour after doing those sorts of stories.

by Anonymousreply 128March 20, 2019 5:13 PM

r128 this is old hat for Wendy though. She used to be involved in all types of drama at radio stations, and would still come on air and talk shit about everyone and their mother. Only difference is now we have a visual.

by Anonymousreply 129March 20, 2019 5:22 PM

Perhaps the show is keeping her busy and with structure to her days, R128. She has to hold it together to a reasonable degree to present it. Having been at a live taping of one of her shows (I admit it), she has a lot of people around her helping her and taking care of her when she is doing the show so that she has to do as little as possible and maybe it helps her to have that routine.

by Anonymousreply 130March 20, 2019 6:08 PM

[quote]This Hunter Foundation is some Trump-level shady business dealing.

I thought the same thing. Wendy doesn't do anything that doesn't directly benefit herself.

by Anonymousreply 131March 20, 2019 7:59 PM

Wendy used to pretend to be such a drug prude she'd make a huge, big deal about a celebrity smoking pot. And now we find out she was hovering up coke the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 132March 20, 2019 8:02 PM

The one thing I've always admired about Wendy is that she comes on each day and performs what is essentially a 25 minute monologue. That takes a certain level of skill, no matter how many people are surrounding her.

by Anonymousreply 133March 20, 2019 8:04 PM

I feel like WW’s PR rep is posting here too.

by Anonymousreply 134March 20, 2019 8:08 PM

I do admire her for showing up to her job everyday but I think all that lying and deceit and living a double life is hurting her recovery in the long run. She really wasn’t that brave yesterday, she made like she was going to the sober house for research. Lots of people on Twitter don’t even get that she relapsed! Now that it’s out there that she’s living there maybe it might help her to get control of her life. This is the most support she’s gotten. It’s a sad tale in a way, a self made woman who hasn’t a friend in the world, a husband openly cavorting with a mistress and a son who doesn’t seem that close to her. Even people spilling the tea like Charlamagne have a problem with husband more so Than Wendy. Heck, even Stern wouldn’t go in on her husband. I think if she gets clean and gets a divorce she will be more successful than ever.

by Anonymousreply 135March 20, 2019 8:15 PM

When she dropped the details that her son was using illegal substances a few years ago, I wonder if Wendy herself was partaking at the same time. That would be the highest level of hypocrisy. I remember her crying on camera about shipping him out of the country to some rehab center. Quite possibly, she have gone with him.

I would hate to be in her son's shoes at school; hopefully he has people around him that support him and not a lot of pointing and laughing morons.

by Anonymousreply 136March 20, 2019 8:28 PM

^^^ Quite possibly, she SHOULD have gone with him.

by Anonymousreply 137March 20, 2019 8:29 PM

r133 thinks it's impressive that she talks on her show for 25 minutes? Shit, we have to listen to bitch talk non stop for hours! Thank God for the 10pm lights out!

by Anonymousreply 138March 20, 2019 8:34 PM

[quote]And now we find out she was hovering up coke the whole time.

Wendy is not on cocaine. Wendy did cocaine 20 years ago, before she was banished to Philadelphia by Hot 97 and had her son Kevin. She is now addicted to prescription drugs and alcohol. Her son got hooked on synthetic marijuana, aka K2. K2 is incredibly addictive.

by Anonymousreply 139March 20, 2019 8:34 PM

It's possible that she wasn't partaking at the same time R136.

It's likely that, since addiction is inherited and his mother was an addict, he had his own issues and she relapsed later on once things in her own life got out of control.

Her son having issues + her illness + her husband's public cheating scandal = an absolute mess for her personally that she isn't equipped to handle.

Hopefully her son is attending meetings and continuing his recovery which she should have been doing since she first discovered she had a problem.

Yes, she was using cocaine but that tendency towards addiction never really goes away. She just replaced it with something else.

by Anonymousreply 140March 20, 2019 8:36 PM

Her slurring on the show back in December was identical to Liza Minnelli’s behavior a few years ago on Home Shopping Network so I believe it’s pain pills and alcohol rather than cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 141March 20, 2019 8:37 PM

Yes r141 that slurred speech, poor balance and cognitive behavior is more indicative of pills and alcohol being mixed up. So many stars have accidentally killed themselves with that lethal combo so Im glad she's getting help.

by Anonymousreply 142March 20, 2019 8:43 PM

R133 is impressed that Wendy can talk for 25 minutes? You obviously are not a regular viewer or you'd know that Wendy doesn't fill up all of that time with news/gossip. She rambles and goes off on boring tangents where we end up finding out what she had for dinner, that she had hornets in her home, what her dog did, that she doesn't believe in using storage facilities, her Girl Scout leaders name, what she watched on TV.... fascinating, right?

by Anonymousreply 143March 20, 2019 8:53 PM

Wendy is a petty trifling bitch. She'd be better off as one of five on The View. Her politics and her values are all over the place and she's remarkably tone deaf. Her own show is so stale and nobody cares about the Housewives and rapper drama. Wendy almost hit the big time with guests like Dolly Parton, JLO, SJP, and others. No big name will go near her show anymore. She's always been an ass kissing bore. She lied about her relationship with Whitney and Prince. She never even met Whitney. I like some good tea but Wendy just reads the prompter, badly, and bugs out her eyes and looks at herself in the monitor. Her tea is cold with dead bugs floating in it. (Sherri Shepherd was on fire when she filled in for Wendy.) She's unloved in real life while her circus audience hoots her demise. She'll never be bigger than she was 2 or three years ago. She's looking older than her age and she always was delusional. She is not remotely funny or wise, just chatty. Every word that comes out of her mouth including "and" and "but" is a lie.

by Anonymousreply 144March 20, 2019 9:07 PM

[quote]Her tea is cold with dead bugs floating in it.

In more ways that one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145March 20, 2019 9:14 PM

^^than

by Anonymousreply 146March 20, 2019 9:14 PM

But R144 keeps watching. Thanks, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 147March 20, 2019 10:46 PM

She could die from all this. And the. Kevin would get all the loot and keep the baby and new wifey.

by Anonymousreply 148March 20, 2019 10:55 PM

[quote] She could die from all this. And the. Kevin would get all the loot and keep the baby and new wifey.

Damn, can you clutch them pearls any harder? It is not that deep. Most of the people in the entertainment industry have substance/alcohol abuse issues and problematic partners. You think Julie Chen hasn't been "knockin' em back"? How you think things are going in Lori Loughlin's home right about now? Wendy's playing ya'll as the long suffering wife. Meanwhile, she's the one with the power in the relationship, because she has the M O N E Y. If she wanted Kevin gone, that bastard would be dust. Notice that she mentioned the Hunter Foundation prior to telling her "truth." I believe that her and Kevin have an arrangement, and that she could care less about the side chick (who's rumored to only be using him anyway...). That is, until it makes her look bad publicly.

by Anonymousreply 149March 20, 2019 11:29 PM

r149, see r49

by Anonymousreply 150March 21, 2019 12:14 AM

R109 😅

by Anonymousreply 151March 21, 2019 12:32 AM

Exactly. This is court-ordered, or part of some drug-charge diversionary program.

No way is she living in that shithole voluntarily.

by Anonymousreply 152March 21, 2019 1:53 AM

R144, fix YOURself up first

by Anonymousreply 153March 21, 2019 2:25 AM

How did DM know that she paid a fellow rehab patient’s mother to take her to CVS for pills? Is that actually the mother in the pictures. This whole mess is confusing.

by Anonymousreply 154March 21, 2019 2:28 AM

The Daily Mail may not be as quick as TMZ R154 but when they start a story they go deep.

by Anonymousreply 155March 21, 2019 4:42 AM

Wendy was just nominated for an Emmy as Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show Host

by Anonymousreply 156March 21, 2019 5:57 AM

I was 100% behind the idea that this was basically Wendy's own damn fault but if the halfway house story is true, then I think she's being manipulated and a lot of this is out of her control.

If it's not true and just a PR grab, then she can go to hell.

by Anonymousreply 157March 21, 2019 6:48 AM

According to DailyMail, she was at a fancy beach-side rehab down in Florida during her break but she was still paying people to sneak in her alcohol and pills. Those resort rehabs often don't work and just feel like vacation. Wendy is now at the shittier sober house probably because going back to her mansion in Jersey will just trigger her ways. She's an empty nester in Jersey too so she could pop as many pills or drink without limit now that her son is away at college

by Anonymousreply 158March 21, 2019 11:48 AM

What's the street value of an Emmy award? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 159March 21, 2019 2:20 PM

R155, DM once they go low. Never deep

by Anonymousreply 160March 21, 2019 2:23 PM

Agreed.court ordered. Which is why husband, upper hand.

All questions answered

by Anonymousreply 161March 21, 2019 2:25 PM

She's now in that sober house because reneged on terms of sentence. Didn't keep promise. Probably "this close" to prison time.

by Anonymousreply 162March 21, 2019 2:30 PM

Kevin chose the "Sober House" that Wendy is forced to live in. It's inhabited by all younger males that are being paid off by Kevin and his thugs to watch her and report back to him. Kevin would never allow Wendy to stay in a Halfway House with other women, because women would talk some sense into Wendy and convince her to escape from her cruel and domineering husband. Just think of how Kevin and his side ho Sharina Hudson must be laughing at how and where Wendy is living (filthy lowlife area in Queens), while the two of them are screwing in a luxurious apartment in Manhattan. Wendy has earned countless millions of dollars for him, and that's where he forces her to sleep at night? Kevin Hunter truly is Satanic. The worst kind of manipulative pimp. I think Wendy might try a suicide attempt next. Her life must be a living hell because the drug she's addicted most to is her husband.

by Anonymousreply 163March 21, 2019 2:52 PM

Why are people speculating that this was court ordered? I haven't heard anything about her being in trouble with the law

by Anonymousreply 164March 21, 2019 3:01 PM

She's a crack head. Never believed she was on "medical leave" when they tried to promote that lie.

by Anonymousreply 165March 21, 2019 3:03 PM

The website says that the sober house is also for sex addiction. Who would put a woman into a place that accepts sex addicted men. I’ve never heard to these places being co-ed. Wtf? There’s got to be way more to this story.

by Anonymousreply 166March 21, 2019 4:24 PM

R166 the men and women are segregated by floor.

by Anonymousreply 167March 21, 2019 4:25 PM

Wendy wipes back to front

by Anonymousreply 168March 21, 2019 4:57 PM

Whatever it takes, gurl! I'm pulling for ya.

by Anonymousreply 169March 21, 2019 5:51 PM

She was slamming Synthroid.

by Anonymousreply 170March 21, 2019 6:25 PM

R162 and R163 is some crazy hallucinations, hon.

by Anonymousreply 171March 21, 2019 6:26 PM

Crack is delicious. Very tempting when you have a good supplier.

by Anonymousreply 172March 21, 2019 6:45 PM

She's clearly under control by Secret Lesbians and that is why she's in a shithole rehab center. They want to get access to the Crown Jewels of the Williams Clan, which Wendy keeps secreted in her custom made breast implants. Only if she is totally sober can they mind meld the code to the combination lock on the left bosom and open the special compartment. The jewels are part of the Secret Lesbians' plan to obtain the Crown of Ullnos, with which they can awaken the Mother Vagina and rain hellfire and tentacles o'er the land.

by Anonymousreply 173March 21, 2019 6:46 PM

My question is if she really is living in a shithole sober house, then why isn’t she required to take the bus?

by Anonymousreply 174March 21, 2019 6:49 PM

R171 and R173 Kevin's PR Trolls. Are you paid by the hour or is it a fixed weekly salary?

by Anonymousreply 175March 21, 2019 6:56 PM

R175 is clearly here on a stop over from the Meghan Markle bashing threads.

by Anonymousreply 176March 21, 2019 7:02 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177March 21, 2019 7:16 PM

Oh FFS, she wasn't court-ordered into a halfway house! Stop. Stop it!

by Anonymousreply 178March 21, 2019 10:39 PM

R177 except its not coke this time. Its pills and booze.

by Anonymousreply 179March 21, 2019 10:54 PM

Kevin has 3 names - Kevin/Kelvin/Marvin and the side piece has 2 names - Sharina and Nikki. What’s that all about?

by Anonymousreply 180March 22, 2019 12:40 AM

They probably have aliases due to petty criminal records or something.

by Anonymousreply 181March 22, 2019 12:43 AM

Wendy has two names too. Wendy and Tyrell.

by Anonymousreply 182March 22, 2019 12:44 AM

People are only speculating about that because they don't know why else she'd be in what is obviously the wrong halfway house for her, r178.

by Anonymousreply 183March 22, 2019 12:47 AM

Coming from a mental health perspective, I see this as a sad situation. We're witnessing in public and in real time the destruction of a woman by her evil spouse. It's obvious he controls the money, how else to explain why she's not in a ritzy treatment center where she gets all the intensive psych help she needs while being pampered by staff? Ritzy rehab is where she should be, not some group home.

by Anonymousreply 184March 22, 2019 12:56 AM

I told you Kevin You're time is almost up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185March 22, 2019 1:28 AM

Kevin and his pregnant side piece are conspiring to drive Wendy over the edge in order to commit her and take over her money. Wendy is already half way there. How else to explain a multi millionare Emmy nominee agreeing to be housed in a rehab flophouse?

by Anonymousreply 186March 22, 2019 1:46 AM

Sometimes tough love is the best love.

by Anonymousreply 187March 22, 2019 2:37 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188March 22, 2019 2:51 AM

What woman puts up with this shit. So embarrassing. And stupid. Grow a spine and some balls and some self respect. Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 189March 22, 2019 3:04 AM

Wendy is pathetic. If I had her money, I'd get a head transplant and start over.

by Anonymousreply 190March 22, 2019 3:21 AM

Still waiting on Wendy to "hatch a plan" as she would say to other women.

by Anonymousreply 191March 22, 2019 6:36 AM

Sad, but true - there does seem to be a huge difference in using powder coke vs. smoking crack cocaine. I will not speak as a knowledgeable party here - I have just watched which usage leads to extreme addiction and anecdotally has a more negative effect on a person. The latter (crack) seems to be far much more destructive and addictive according to many statistical numbers but honestly I do not know personally (I will freely state that I have only used the powder variety). I don't watch her show, but I do wish her the very best.

by Anonymousreply 192March 22, 2019 6:51 AM

You’re a class act r192.

by Anonymousreply 193March 22, 2019 6:55 AM

For some reason I have always just kind of scrolled past the gif of Wendy fainting but for some reason this morning I really looked at it and the pure absurdity of it is incredible. The poor woman faints but the fact that she is wearing a dime store lady liberty costume and having a coke fueled terror vision is really over the top.

by Anonymousreply 194March 22, 2019 12:56 PM

“Either you are calling me crazy or the bravest woman you know,”

Cray!

by Anonymousreply 195March 22, 2019 12:59 PM

Kevin would be very happy keeping her in the sober house for as long as possible, as it's keeping her in line.

However, his People magazine comments and PR trolling here show that it must be hurting the show's ratings and the money it brings in, which is all he really cares about.

by Anonymousreply 196March 22, 2019 1:22 PM

Where are the rest of the Plasmatics living?

by Anonymousreply 197March 22, 2019 1:28 PM

I wouldn't have gone public in an emotional way like that. If she flames out and starts using again after this her audience will feel taken advantage of and turn on her.

by Anonymousreply 198March 22, 2019 2:22 PM

[quote]except its not coke this time. Its pills and booze.

There is no evidence of this. She’s a coke fiend.

by Anonymousreply 199March 22, 2019 2:38 PM

More irony: today she has a panel called Hot Talk, where she had three other people onstage to go over some recent issues (the college admission scandal, Jussie Smollet, R.Kelly) and none of the talk is about her own situation.

by Anonymousreply 200March 22, 2019 3:23 PM

Wendy's husband apparently made a statement about her situation. The Breakfast Club briefly talks about it from 1:00 to 2:00 on this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201March 22, 2019 4:21 PM

Did anyone hear Howard Stern go on a 20-minute impromptu rant about her last week and what a phony she is? It was good entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 202March 22, 2019 5:25 PM

I've never even heard of a sober living facility that has women and men living together. As a matter of fact, there are "fraternization" rules at many places that will get you kicked out for even talking to the opposite sex. There's something really, really weird about all this.

by Anonymousreply 203March 22, 2019 5:39 PM

She should be locked up in Hazelden until they feel she has the tools to re-enter her world. Family week there is always quite dramatic. Kelvin would be shot down hard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204March 22, 2019 6:10 PM

Charlamagne on the Breakfast Club worked for Wendy back in her radio days. He says Kevin is a terrible man. She also says he introduced Kevin to his mistress whose street name is Nikki. But he says the introduction wasn’t romantic. Hmmm. That was 11 years ago, why was a 22 year old from N Carolina with a “street name” being introduced to Kevin Hunter. Are these people all drug dealers?

by Anonymousreply 205March 22, 2019 6:40 PM

I was checking the Wendy YT page and apparently something happened during the segment with the baby girl turning the jump rope. The husband said something about "shade room" and then apologized. Did anyone see this? What happened?

by Anonymousreply 206March 22, 2019 6:53 PM

Nevermind - I figured out the issue at R206. The husband mentioned "the shade room", which is website that I'm not familiar with. It's a gossip site along the lines of Media Takeout and they've been dishing Wendy. When he said 'shade room', I guess it registered on Wendy's face and the guy realized he should just shut his trap.

by Anonymousreply 207March 22, 2019 8:11 PM

[quote]Charlamagne on the Breakfast Club worked for Wendy back in her radio days. He says Kevin is a terrible man.

Charlamagne is a guy’s name?

by Anonymousreply 208March 22, 2019 9:10 PM

Wendy has two names too. Wendy and Tyrell.

Whoever posted that - thanks, I haven't laughed in days.

by Anonymousreply 209March 22, 2019 9:17 PM

Who doesn't know Charlamagne tha God? The Breakfast Club is a better and more revealing talk (radio) show than anything on TV. It's also fun and relaxed, dumb and sometimes nasty. It's not ONLY for black people. Charlamagne is sexy too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210March 22, 2019 9:28 PM

The Breakfast Club interview with Kathy griffin was the best piece of media she’s done since the scandal. I swear had she laid low and then gone on Breakfast Club she would have been better off.

by Anonymousreply 211March 22, 2019 10:13 PM

I will only start to respect Wendy when she gossips about herself. Stop the lying and spill it Wendy. Until then, Fuck you!

by Anonymousreply 212March 22, 2019 10:27 PM

She can win that Emmy if she devotes a whole Hot Topics monologue to discussing her issues and really spilling her own tea for once.

Announce the divorce live on air!

by Anonymousreply 213March 23, 2019 12:07 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214March 23, 2019 2:38 AM

You in danger, gurl!

by Anonymousreply 215March 23, 2019 2:46 AM

[quote]That was 11 years ago, why was a 22 year old from N Carolina with a “street name” being introduced to Kevin Hunter. Are these people all drug dealers?

I always wondered this as well. Wendy said she could see his potential back then. She was right but I dont think that's the whole story.

I posted a Yotube interview in the other thread with Sharina Hudson's sidepiece's baby mama. I know this is getting too hood for DL. But Sharina, who is allegedly pregnant by Kevin, was seeing a younger man on the side. He is also from the Carolinas, like Sharina and Charlamagne. Kevin is of course Sharina's sugar daddy, but Sharina was seeing this other dude to get laid. His baby mama said he's really good in bed and he has a huge dick. She also indicated that he was involved in drugs. So I wouldnt be surprised if Kevin gets busted for something drug related with all these randoms from North Carolina. That's probably why Wendy will not leave, she must be afraid that she will go down too.

Matter of fact, someone here should call real FBI, not the Daily Mail, to tip them off!

by Anonymousreply 216March 23, 2019 3:46 AM

Tip them off about what, that some rando on DL said another rando had a huge cock? Calm down.

by Anonymousreply 217March 23, 2019 3:49 AM

r217 no bitch that Kevin is a drug lord!

by Anonymousreply 218March 23, 2019 3:53 AM

You're ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 219March 23, 2019 4:01 AM

I love you r216! Bring on the hood. Why should old white men of DL be judging Wenday and tsk tsking about her use of pills and liquor? She ain't Liza or a Beverly Hill Housewife! Wendy's problem ain't pills - she loves a rush, not a nap. Wendys only connection to Whitney is the love of crack at home and powder room lines. That AND the corner boys who push her out there to make that money.

by Anonymousreply 220March 23, 2019 4:03 AM

Whatever r219! If you told me three weeks ago Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman would be BUSTED by the Feds, I wouldn't have believed it. Anything is possible these days bitch!

by Anonymousreply 221March 23, 2019 4:08 AM

Beam her up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222March 23, 2019 4:33 AM

R218

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223March 23, 2019 4:51 AM

@R220 - Oooooh, Felicia!

by Anonymousreply 224March 23, 2019 4:59 AM

The other thread was better. This one is too hood.

by Anonymousreply 225March 23, 2019 5:23 AM

Kevin is not the drug lord. Sharina's side piece is the drug lord with the big dick!

Yes, Sharina is cheating on Kevin Hunter with a sidepiece of her own. This side piece is an ex con felon drug lord from her hometown in SC with a big dick and she's giving him Kevin's money (which is really Wendy's money). Poor Wendy is being dragged into a juicy ghetto love triangle thanks to her husband. The ghetto mess is exposed in this juicy video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226March 23, 2019 6:49 AM

This has even more info about Sharina

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227March 23, 2019 12:50 PM

If she is living in a sober house, she really is trying to beat this. And good for her. That could not have been easy to reveal on her show. She is trying to let go of the lies and deceptions that accrete with addiction.

She's going to get an earful from the other residents everytime there is a group meeting. Some hard lessons are going to come her way from those residents. But she will benefit from hearing them. The curfews, the locked front door, all the house rules... they will give her the structure she needs right now, but has not been able to provide for herself. It will give her some time to heal.

Let's just hope she, and everyone eles in that sober house, get their healing this time and are able to stay sober.

by Anonymousreply 228March 23, 2019 1:24 PM

Thoughts & prayers!

by Anonymousreply 229March 23, 2019 1:29 PM

[quote]The other thread was better. This one is too hood.

Well gurl the subjects are hood so the thread we will be too

[quote]Kevin is not the drug lord. Sharina's side piece is the drug lord with the big dick!

I think they are BOTH drug lords!

by Anonymousreply 230March 23, 2019 9:55 PM

Wendy talks about Kevin cheating when she was pregnant and her hatred of foreskins! Howard also calls her out on calling herself sober but still drinking.

Watching Wendy here it’s obvious she fell off the wagon a few years ago. This Wendy and Wendy of 2017-2018 are so different.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231March 23, 2019 10:03 PM

Why is Gollum wearing a gold wig?

by Anonymousreply 232March 23, 2019 10:05 PM

That's a great interview @ r231. Very revealing.

by Anonymousreply 233March 24, 2019 2:43 AM

Old white gay men who never watched WW's show are always the first to comment and the last to know R233.

by Anonymousreply 234March 24, 2019 2:58 AM

So true, R234 !

by Anonymousreply 235March 24, 2019 5:49 AM

[quote]That was 11 years ago, why was a 22 year old from N Carolina with a “street name” being introduced to Kevin Hunter. Are these people all drug dealers?

Street name? I'm sure it's a synomym for nickname. Best believe Niki/Sharina is not slanging cane, because Wendy's money is long. Heck, that money is supporting a village of layabouts which includes Niki, Kevin, and the brother with the big dick dude who actually is slanging cane.

by Anonymousreply 236March 24, 2019 5:52 AM

I’ve been watching her show lately. Recently the leading story has been about the Kardashian’s so I stop watching.

by Anonymousreply 237March 24, 2019 6:16 AM

Wendy needs some butch lesbians to smack some sense into her about Kevin. And then comfort her with lesbian 'hugs'.

by Anonymousreply 238March 24, 2019 6:41 AM

I'm not saying Kevin isn't dealing. He could be for all we know, stranger things have happened.

What's ridiculous is your threat to narc to the Feds with evidence that is just radio show gossip.

by Anonymousreply 239March 24, 2019 11:39 AM

I'm sure Kev slang cane back in the day, but he doesn't have to hustle like that now that he hitched his wagon to a gravy train, and why would he want to do that anyway?

He's up there in age, and he would rather fuck Niki and drive Bentleys than to duck and dodge the feds.

by Anonymousreply 240March 24, 2019 12:15 PM

Kelvin must be one good sweet-talker to keep both these women dangling.

by Anonymousreply 241March 24, 2019 5:35 PM

Kelvin must have a big cock.

by Anonymousreply 242March 24, 2019 5:39 PM

He doesn't.

I saw the sex tape pics. He was fat and slovenly.

by Anonymousreply 243March 24, 2019 5:40 PM

There's a rumor that Wendy and hubby engage in threesomes and Sharina was originally their threesome partner. Now she's pregnant and starting a family with Kelvin while unhinged Wendy is at the crack den trying to sober up from her meltdown

by Anonymousreply 244March 24, 2019 5:56 PM

[quote]A couple of years ago Wendy mentioned apropo of nothing that she and Kevin had decided in the middle of the night to go up from NJ to Harlem or Washington Heights to get something to eat, so "yes, that was me in the Bentley sitting at the curb eating." It seemed to me like she was trying to get ahead of a possible story about what Wendy was doing parked in a crack zone in the middle of the night.

In the Howard Interview at R231, Wendy talks about scoring coke up on Jerome Avenue in the Bronx. She's always trying to get ahead of potential stories and shut them down. She would never have confessed about living in a sober house if the DM hadn't beat her to it.

by Anonymousreply 245March 24, 2019 6:17 PM

There was a second Howard interview that I keep trying to find that was apparently controversial. It was posted on YouTube last month but swiftly deleted. She kept calling Howard Hollywood, called Beth a golddigger and compared Beth to Yoko. All true lol

Howard referenced that same interview last week during his rant when he said he could tell she was high and having marital trouble so he went easy on her.

by Anonymousreply 246March 24, 2019 6:23 PM

So, for over a year, Wendy has been hoovering up coke and downing pills and Kevin is just now puts her into rehab? Are we also to believe that he never joined her in a line or two? Not sure I buy that and it would be so ludicrous for him to push her into a sober house. How can you preach sobriety if you're not 100% clean hands yourself?

by Anonymousreply 247March 24, 2019 8:23 PM

It's true that Wendy is bi so its probably the case that she and Kelvin engaged in 3 ways. No big deal, but to have a lowly 3 way trick move in on and succeed in taking your man and wrecking your family...that's nasty.

by Anonymousreply 248March 24, 2019 8:32 PM

Judge Mathis read Wendy for filth in his clip. He calls her out for having threesomes with her husband and still being a crack head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249March 24, 2019 8:38 PM

[quote]How can you preach sobriety if you're not 100% clean hands yourself?

Oh, that’s easy: “I can handle my (booze, drugs, whatever), but look at you! You’re a mess. You need help.”

by Anonymousreply 250March 24, 2019 8:39 PM

Who the hell values anything trashy Mathis says?..He's got his own problems.

by Anonymousreply 251March 24, 2019 8:48 PM

Kelvin wants Wendys money.

by Anonymousreply 252March 24, 2019 8:54 PM

All of it.

by Anonymousreply 253March 24, 2019 9:00 PM

But Wendy's got the photos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254March 24, 2019 9:03 PM

Is that K with the whore?

by Anonymousreply 255March 24, 2019 9:06 PM

What in the actual fuck am I seeing?

by Anonymousreply 256March 24, 2019 9:08 PM

Judge Mathis reads like one of the bitter old queens found here! YASSSS Judge draw blood with those reads hunny

by Anonymousreply 257March 24, 2019 9:51 PM

r254 What's the story there?

by Anonymousreply 258March 24, 2019 10:22 PM

Did Wendy take that photo?

by Anonymousreply 259March 24, 2019 10:48 PM

Search for Kevin Hunter Porno on Google.

by Anonymousreply 260March 24, 2019 10:52 PM

He fat

by Anonymousreply 261March 24, 2019 10:55 PM

Wendy must feel very alone in the world that she suffers all the humiliations and still stays with this loser.

by Anonymousreply 262March 24, 2019 11:00 PM

Kelvin has the big chocolate stick. But yes, he fat.

by Anonymousreply 263March 24, 2019 11:56 PM

The Shaderoom is reporting that Kevin’s mistress has given birth to a baby girl today. That’s got to hurt Wendy. I mean it’s going to be a gut punch anyway but having a girl when Wendy only had a son. I’m not Wendy’s biggest fan but I feel for her on this one. I hope she gets her life together and moves on from this man.

by Anonymousreply 264March 25, 2019 1:01 AM

Only had a son? Maybe Wendy would wanted to have a girl for herself but she would probably prefer that she is the one to have given her husband a son.

by Anonymousreply 265March 25, 2019 1:03 AM

^have

by Anonymousreply 266March 25, 2019 1:04 AM

Will she dish about Kelvin’s new baby on Monday’s show? If she doesn’t, then she’s a hypocrite. She dishes this shit about everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 267March 25, 2019 1:08 AM

“Maybe Wendy would wanted to have a girl for herself“

That’s what I meant. She’s mentioned before she would have liked a daughter.

by Anonymousreply 268March 25, 2019 1:14 AM

To have her man away and on cloud nine with his girlfriend... Hopefully this will sting deep enough for Wendy to cut the cord. Such a sad mess right now. I hope she climbs out of this hole soon.

by Anonymousreply 269March 25, 2019 1:17 AM

This is the perfect moment for Wendy to cash in. Start with a sit down tell all interview with Anderson Cooper or Whoopie. Tie that in with a new book along the lines of Mel B's but not as graphic. Tell the truth. But tell the whole truth. She'll make a fortune in book sales and get rid of the sideppiece in the process. She knows she's in the cat bird seat, as she likes to say, and the world is her oyster. She has a moment now to come clean and cash in. If not, buh-bye.

by Anonymousreply 270March 25, 2019 1:58 AM

She could just come out and say Sharina is her surrogate!

by Anonymousreply 271March 25, 2019 2:05 AM

Our intrepid reporters are on the case . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272March 25, 2019 2:13 AM

Wendy wants to blow up the internet she should gather a camera crew and go over there and drag that side whore out of the house by her hair and boot her ass down the street. Can you imagine the ratings for that ?!?

by Anonymousreply 273March 25, 2019 2:32 AM

Has to be a very weird situation for her son.

by Anonymousreply 274March 25, 2019 2:34 AM

Wendy's first pregnancy with Kevin was with a baby girl and she had a miscarriage at 6 months pregnant.

She said it was devastating to them because she had picked out baby clothes and a nursery already.

She will be beside herself that Sharina's side baby is a little baby girl

by Anonymousreply 275March 25, 2019 2:42 AM

Lol r273 Last summer this happened next door to me. Wife, daughter and side piece beating the crap out of each other on the lawn. He’s an engineer and she’s an accountant so it was fun to see her dropping c words. Wendy’s audience would eat that shit up but of course it will never happen. I did read that the side piece has come to Wendy’s studio to confront her in the past. Seems to me with the birth of the baby approaching the side piece wanted Kevin to herself to start a family and started squealing to the media to try to force Wendy’s hand and break up the marriage. I think she was the one who tipped off the Daily Fail.

by Anonymousreply 276March 25, 2019 2:43 AM

Kevin probably doesn't even want to marry the side piece.

by Anonymousreply 277March 25, 2019 2:49 AM

Yessss r273. If Wendy was smart and had some hoodrat girlfriends, she could send one of them over there to check that broad now that the baby is born. I always have a few in my phone that I can call. Thats how you remain a lady or gentleman while handling business!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278March 25, 2019 2:52 AM

According to Tasha K, Sharina had a baby girl Wednesday.

Wendy knows.

by Anonymousreply 279March 25, 2019 3:23 AM

[quote] This is the perfect moment for Wendy to cash in. Start with a sit down tell all interview with Anderson Cooper or Whoopie. Tie that in with a new book along the lines of Mel B's but not as graphic. Tell the truth. But tell the whole truth. She'll make a fortune in book sales and get rid of the sideppiece in the process.

I don't think it's that deep. I seriously believe that Wendy and Kevin are business partners with an open marriage. Similar to Mo'nique and her husband. Sharina's been around for a long time. That's not a side-piece. That's an arrangement.

by Anonymousreply 280March 25, 2019 4:02 AM

Dang, could these people get any more sordid? Now it's alleged that the baby was born with marijuana in its system. Oh lawd, Wendy should just stay at the sober facility tomorrow and tell Suzanne to show a rerun.

by Anonymousreply 281March 25, 2019 4:28 AM

[quote] Was it Wendy's sober house roommate who sold her out to the DM?

No, it's her husband's girlfriend selling her out.

by Anonymousreply 282March 25, 2019 5:25 AM

Wendy's son hates her. She's said as much. When she fainted on the show and she contacted him afterwards, she said that he basically shrugged and said, "yeah, and?"

Neither her husband nor her son respect her whatsoever. There is no love in that family.

by Anonymousreply 283March 25, 2019 5:36 AM

Ye reap what ye sow

by Anonymousreply 284March 25, 2019 5:37 AM

Why do people care about this nobody who looks like hr pufnstuf?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285March 25, 2019 5:38 AM

[quote]Wendy wants to blow up the internet she should gather a camera crew and go over there and drag that side whore out of the house by her hair and boot her ass down the street. Can you imagine the ratings for that ?!?

Wendy said that she can't fight, and plus, she has too much to lose.

by Anonymousreply 286March 25, 2019 6:18 AM

Wendy is a terrible example of womanhood. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Kevin owns her ass. Everybody knows now and she still clings to the lie. I don't think her situation is analogous to Mo'nique at all. Wendy is fucked up, dishonest and and in a long term abusive relationship with a man, and a drug. But at 54 her body and psyche can't hold up.

by Anonymousreply 287March 25, 2019 7:15 AM

It appears Niki is Sharina's middle name -- not street name as said above -- and she delivered a baby girl last Wednesday.

by Anonymousreply 288March 25, 2019 7:34 AM

Apparently, Big Kev has been very busy, because an artist that Kev was repping is suing him for sexual harassment. Yep, sexual harassment, and the artist is a man name Aveon, who was at Wendy's show. Here he is at 1:58.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289March 25, 2019 8:00 AM

Why do her eyes look so crazy now?

by Anonymousreply 290March 25, 2019 8:09 AM

R290 if you were going through what that bitch has been going through, your eyes would be looking crazy too.

by Anonymousreply 291March 25, 2019 9:21 AM

Bitch is getting exactly what she deserves!

by Anonymousreply 292March 25, 2019 10:50 AM

Racheal Ray had a cheating husband and she ignored the rumors.

by Anonymousreply 293March 25, 2019 12:22 PM

Girl's Facebook relationship status says "It's Complicated." This whole shit show is undergoing another metamorphosis now with Kevin having both a sidepiece with a newborn and a man suing him for sexual harassment. Say what you will, Wendy brings it. Even if she didn't plan on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294March 25, 2019 12:40 PM

R294 But she doesn’t talk about the scandal on her show. That’s why I dislike her. She’ll talk shit about everyone else but she has the most dirt in her life. She’s a hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 295March 25, 2019 12:59 PM

With things reaching critical mass and even People magazine talking about the new baby, she's gonna have to do something if she wants to hold onto her purple chair.

by Anonymousreply 296March 25, 2019 1:18 PM

I don't think her show can survive another extended absence and awful guest hosts.

by Anonymousreply 297March 25, 2019 1:24 PM

Well, one of the last "awful" guest hosts now has a deal for his own daytime talk show that certainly could take the timeslots on a lot of stations away from Wendy's show.

by Anonymousreply 298March 25, 2019 1:36 PM

Wendy: How you doin’. Stick the fork in you. You done gurl.

by Anonymousreply 299March 25, 2019 2:17 PM

She's not done. She can turn this into a moment of triumph and empowerment, but she has to ditch her husband. This could be a whole new chapter for her if she plays it right.

by Anonymousreply 300March 25, 2019 2:24 PM

I thought the baby was born long ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301March 25, 2019 2:26 PM

Even black Twitter is unanimously saying Wendy needs to get a divorce, and they can be very tolerant of men having extramarital affairs and transactional sex in general.

by Anonymousreply 302March 25, 2019 2:27 PM

Charlamagne said he had moved the mistress back to S Carolina to keep her away from photographers. He then sold their house in Jersey but bought a new condo in NYC and that’s where mistress and baby are living now while Wendy is out in LIC beside the train tracks with a bunch of men in a half way house. It’s all so bizarre. Wendy would have lived for this back in the day of it was happening to someone else.

by Anonymousreply 303March 25, 2019 2:30 PM

Wendy is mum on her show this morning, natch. The whole world is talking about Kevin's new bundle of joy and Wendy's talking about everything bu.

by Anonymousreply 304March 25, 2019 2:33 PM

... but.

by Anonymousreply 305March 25, 2019 2:34 PM

[quote]“I’m still very much in love with my husband and anyone who’s been married … you know.”

No Wendy, not everybody stands by a cheater who has the nerve to take the sidepiece on vacation while they're in rehab or sets the sidepiece up in a NYC apartment while the wife is out in Queens on lockdown.

by Anonymousreply 306March 25, 2019 2:40 PM

The sidepiece now has a kid with Kevin just like Wendy does.

Hold on tight to that wedding ring Wendy. It's a marriage in name only and that ring is all you have left of your man. Wendy seems to be the type to be satisfied with that.

Everyone loves a good comeback story, but they're going to have to look elsewhere for one.

by Anonymousreply 307March 25, 2019 3:04 PM

Wendy Williams' recent moronic criticisms of Atetha Franklin's finally released 1972 Amazing Grace film has made me permanently dismiss her idiocy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308March 25, 2019 3:12 PM

That Wendy and her nasty family are nothing more than cheap Christmas trash.

by Anonymousreply 309March 25, 2019 3:49 PM

Something critical is missing here. The story is far too bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 310March 25, 2019 4:46 PM

Is she starting to get sense?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311March 25, 2019 4:50 PM

Nah, she doesn't want to tempt those crack head house mates to slit her throat for her ring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312March 25, 2019 4:57 PM

Why would some halfway house for male addicts even TAKE her?

by Anonymousreply 313March 25, 2019 5:01 PM

Have you seen Wendy r313 ? We are certainly not the first to mistake her for a man.

by Anonymousreply 314March 25, 2019 5:10 PM

WW for r312!!

by Anonymousreply 315March 25, 2019 5:10 PM

Wendy not wearing her ring is a big move. She always said "you will know my marriage is in trouble if I stop wearing my ring".

by Anonymousreply 316March 25, 2019 5:11 PM

Yes, but she's wearing it on the show.

by Anonymousreply 317March 25, 2019 5:17 PM

Oohwee. Charlamagne says that Wendy doesn't even have her own phone or email. He tells her to woman up this day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318March 25, 2019 6:13 PM

Her parents and sister need to intervene.

by Anonymousreply 319March 25, 2019 6:59 PM

Aren't WW's family the reason she has such low self-esteem? I thought they treated her like garbage when she was growing up?

by Anonymousreply 320March 25, 2019 7:03 PM

She puts rocks of meth up her butt in hotel rooms.

by Anonymousreply 321March 25, 2019 7:30 PM

[quote]Oohwee. Charlamagne says that Wendy doesn't even have her own phone or email. He tells her to woman up this day.

Well that explains why she doesn't text.

by Anonymousreply 322March 25, 2019 7:32 PM

Wendy has mentioned that she was heavy growing up and her mother would get on her case.

by Anonymousreply 323March 25, 2019 7:33 PM

R320, Wendy said she had lovely parents but her mother was hard on her about her weight. Wendy's mother fatshamed Wendy and put her on diets. Her mother was one of those bougie Jack and Jill type sorority black moms. Her parents are both teachers and her older sister Wanda is an attorney. She didn't approve of Wendy's urban radio career or husband Kevin. Wendy's partly with Kevin to spite her parents and because she is afraid of them saying "told you so".

Wendy grew up by the Jersey Shore and was bullied by classmates for being the big chubby black girl in a sea of beach bodied white girls. She said she spent her time immersed in television and entertainment watching and that's where she got her talent. There is an episode where she breaks down over a childhood bully that called her Wendy Whaleiams. It's funny but sad.

Her low self esteem is why Kevin was able to latch on to her. He loved her despite her large frame/size and she acts forever indebted to him for that

by Anonymousreply 324March 25, 2019 8:12 PM

Here's the clip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325March 25, 2019 8:14 PM

A Britney stan even made a Wendy Whaleiams remix song lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326March 25, 2019 8:16 PM

Kelvin: How you doin’?

by Anonymousreply 327March 25, 2019 8:51 PM

Someone at Page Six hates Wendy, they are on her tail and LOL at the picture of her they chose!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328March 25, 2019 10:51 PM

Her house of cards has fallen, she has been exposed as a hypocrite. All of the personal failings of other notable people she made a lot of noise about and even more money on all these years have been subscribed to her including drug and, spousal abuse, crazy, spoiled kids and downlow behavior.

by Anonymousreply 329March 25, 2019 11:53 PM

Here's what is perplexing, why she doesn't cut and leave that mouth breathing hubby. Her business is all out now and it's as bad as anyone can imagine.

She is one of those old-timey women who think hanging onto a little piece of a man is better than not having a man at all. Man sharing, spousal abuse, and endless public humiliation are all part of the heavy price one have to pay to be a "MRS"!

by Anonymousreply 330March 25, 2019 11:56 PM

At this point I'm thinking that it's about possession. She doesn't want to set him free so he can marry his girlfriend and play happy family.

by Anonymousreply 331March 26, 2019 12:41 AM

"She doesn't want to set him free so he can marry his girlfriend and play happy family."

Too late. That's exactly what he's doing right now. At least kick his ass to the curb and salvage an ounce of dignity. And after putting up with it this long, an ounce is all she can salvage.

by Anonymousreply 332March 26, 2019 12:47 AM

Amen R332. He's got it all. Wendy should go all Betty Broderick on his ass and blow their heads off. I'd acquit.

by Anonymousreply 333March 26, 2019 12:59 AM

So would I r333.

by Anonymousreply 334March 26, 2019 1:01 AM

Wendy flawlessly ignored any baby news on her show today. She even did her little hop, skip and jump to her chair and talked coherently about other people's problems for a full hour. Everyone ignored the elephant in the room. with Kevin watching everything from backstage.

by Anonymousreply 335March 26, 2019 1:22 AM

She's ignored the entire decade-long affair for the most part. What's one more day?

by Anonymousreply 336March 26, 2019 1:38 AM

If Wendy, who is worth millions, has a sober coach attached to her, why can't the sober coach take her to a rented luxury apartment house with a doorman and an underground garage near her work place? Why is an outer borough flop house rehab center, where the paparazzi waits by the entrance to take embarrassing pictures of her stepping over homeless people, the only answer?

by Anonymousreply 337March 26, 2019 1:41 AM

Maybe it is to give her a dose of reality about where her life is heading.

by Anonymousreply 338March 26, 2019 1:43 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339March 26, 2019 2:25 AM

Since her husband can control her so totally that she now doesn't have access to a cell phone or email, she may not even know that her husband now has another child. Ignorance truly is bliss.

by Anonymousreply 340March 26, 2019 2:43 AM

Lorraine Cox has got to play Wendy in the Lifetime, hell no - HBO movie dammit.

by Anonymousreply 341March 26, 2019 2:46 AM

R337, she was at a luxury beachside rehab during her break but apparently she was still paying people to bring in her alcohol and pills.

Shittier rehabs are usually better because then luxury rehabs because rules are enforced and there is no special treatment as Wendy herself noted.

by Anonymousreply 342March 26, 2019 3:43 AM

*Laverne Cox.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343March 26, 2019 3:52 AM

I've never heard of a multi millionaire staying at a shitty rehab. Are people in the shitty rehab less likely to be bribed? She has more than enough money to have a sober coach attached to her 24/7 in a nice apartment, to make sure she doesn't relapse.

It sounds more like a gaslighting move by Kevin to keep the side piece pregnancy off her radar.

by Anonymousreply 344March 26, 2019 4:00 AM

Wendy has a phone. She's talked numerous times about going to pick up her son when he was in school (before college). She talked about wearing different wigs when she did that and going to the grocery store than when she's on tv or at an event.

Charlamagne hasn't spoken to them in years so how would he know everything currently?

by Anonymousreply 345March 26, 2019 4:02 AM

[quote] Wendy has a phone. She's talked numerous times about going to pick up her son when he was in school (before college). She talked about wearing different wigs when she did that and going to the grocery store than when she's on tv or at an event. Charlamagne hasn't spoken to them in years so how would he know everything currently?

Please repeat this for the people in the back!!! Kelvin refuses her to have a phone or email. Really??!! Wendy's a high profile celebrity with her hands in multiple business ventures, yet we're to believe that she has no cell phone?? How "tight of a leash" can Kelvin keep on her when he's busy chasing Sharina's ass (and others....) all around? I wonder if some of these people spilling tea are intentionally conflating Wendy's situation with Andrea Kelly's for the sake of clicks.

by Anonymousreply 346March 26, 2019 4:39 AM

[quote] It's a marriage in name only and that ring is all you have left of your man.

Please, Wendy bought that ring with her own damn money, so she doesn't really have that.

by Anonymousreply 347March 26, 2019 4:40 AM

Char's got connections still.

And no, shitty flop house half way houses are usually awful. They're usually run for money only by poorly trained staff that don't have the skills to pass on to others. This is not tough love.

Kelvin's sent Wendy here to gaslight her. He's got a big plan in the works.

by Anonymousreply 348March 26, 2019 4:41 AM

[quote]Oohwee. Charlamagne says that Wendy doesn't even have her own phone or email. He tells her to woman up this day.

Old news.

by Anonymousreply 349March 26, 2019 4:45 AM

[quote]Aren't WW's family the reason she has such low self-esteem? I thought they treated her like garbage when she was growing up?

Chile please. Her folks were raising a black sheep that was up to thangs. Translation: they were a civilized family and they were keeping Wendy on a short leash.

by Anonymousreply 350March 26, 2019 4:47 AM

[quote]She did say you'll know that marriage is in trouble when she's not wearing her ring. And she wasn't wearing it today leaving her sober house but she slipped it on for her show. Probably doesn't wear it because some crackhead could put a gun to her head in that neighborhood.

That would be the logical answer, but it was pointed out that the ring WW wore on Monday's show is not her wedding ring. Her wedding ring has a round stone, and the one she wore has a square one.

So, the bitch has ditched the ring.

by Anonymousreply 351March 26, 2019 4:57 AM

Even 6 months ago Mrs. Wendy was lying her flat ASS off about her happy marriage, conquering substance abuse all by herself, her fine raising and her new focus on health and family. The whole world sees you Wendy. Call out for HELP on live TV!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352March 26, 2019 4:59 AM

Okay, give me my detective badge, because I discovered something. It could also explain why WW is not living in her home.

Check out this video and listen to what WW says about Julie Chen's situation.

If you can't bother, WW says she would move out of the home and live in a hotel, but since WW has an addiction, a flop house will have to do. Still, it doesn't make sense why WW moved into a flophouse, when Kev has been cheating for years.

The video starts at 00:41.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353March 26, 2019 4:59 AM

Wendy’s ahypocritical cunt. F her.

by Anonymousreply 354March 26, 2019 9:09 AM

1. I think Wendy is a decent looking woman. I see people saying he traded up but I think the mistress Sharina looks like a CVS employee with an attitude problem. Wendy is attractive and would have a nice figure if she list the gigantic bolt ons.

2. I’m sure she has a phone but probably only for personal use. If you want her for business reasons then the only numbers/emails were probably all controlled by Kevin. There’s tabloid pictures of him out at the gym and grocery store with Sharina last year so he wasn’t physically holding Wendy captive, there was a lot of mental control.

3. Her son sounds like garbage. She’s said he didn’t care when she fainted. The kid has had a highly dysfunctional upbringing so I guess it was inevitable.

4. She’s sitting on a goldmine right now. This is her chance to blow up and make serious bank. Every woman is willing her to get up an leave. She can do a book, podcast, commercials, go on the speech circuit. So many black women in the public eye are out there married to cheaters and men who made children outside the marriage, there’s an opening for a woman who can be a role model for girls who don’t want that life and don’t think it’s acceptable.

5. Kelvin found an easy target in Wendy because of her low esteem and “fat girl” low expectations. Her drug abuse made her easy to manipulate but she only did what so many actresses do. Tougher broads than Wendy have made their inexperienced husbands their “managers”.

by Anonymousreply 355March 26, 2019 10:15 AM

More drama😱

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356March 26, 2019 12:19 PM

Will there be an expose in Ebony magazine?

by Anonymousreply 357March 26, 2019 12:29 PM

I wonder if the dudes in the halfway house have seen her with the wigs off.

by Anonymousreply 358March 26, 2019 12:36 PM

Agreed that Sharina isn't pretty at all, she's plain and dull. You can't tell me that a rich man who can only pull THAT kind of woman as a side piece is some major player.

by Anonymousreply 359March 26, 2019 12:47 PM

R356, see R328.

We know.

by Anonymousreply 360March 26, 2019 1:19 PM

Having a loudmouthed media celebrity for a wife doesn't help my game. Luckily for me, there's a whole variety of substances that she'll take to keep her out of my businesses. And businesses be good now.

by Anonymousreply 361March 26, 2019 1:20 PM

The mistress is a plain woman.

No makeup, no lashes, no bleach blonde wigs , no boob job, no designer clothing or fancy jewelry,

The total opposite of Wendy who prides herself on being glamorous.

Maybe Kevin prefers a regular everyday woman without all the hair and makeup and fix ins. If there's one thing Wendy is not, it's low maintenance. She even encourages her audience to come dressed over the top.

Men prefer low maintenance women.

by Anonymousreply 362March 26, 2019 1:37 PM

She’s a lukewarm mess.

by Anonymousreply 363March 26, 2019 1:45 PM

Low maintenance women have more time to pay attention to their men. Men like attention.

Wendy spends most of her time reading celebrity and fashion blogs and has a beauty support team surrounding her for most of her days. Kevin's got a lot of unsupervised time to chase other options.

by Anonymousreply 364March 26, 2019 1:48 PM

Straight men say they like low maintenance women, many even marry one. Then they will chop off a nut to get with a made up, glamorous woman. If they’re in Bumfuck, AK and can’t get one they are down in the basement jerking off to high maintenance women, going to strip clubs and giving cam whores money. What men say and what men do are about 6 time zones apart.

by Anonymousreply 365March 26, 2019 1:53 PM

R365. I agree. That’s why is all those pre-1970 movies and tv shows the wife was well put together and always going to the “beauty parlor.”

Men like women that make an effort. Hell, even gay guys know not to be slobs if they want a shot with someone decent.

by Anonymousreply 366March 26, 2019 1:57 PM

Good examples, but this thread is about the low maintenance woman who gets to sit around the house all day, all expenses paid by Wendy Williams dragging her ass to the TV studio every day.

by Anonymousreply 367March 26, 2019 2:19 PM

R48 if you don’t know what Wendy looks like then get off the thread. I mean damn, you just wanna gossip about anything?

by Anonymousreply 368March 26, 2019 2:25 PM

I think straight men still put women in categories. There is the kind of woman you marry. There is the kind of woman you can be seen in public with. There is kind of woman that is nothing more than a side piece.

by Anonymousreply 369March 26, 2019 2:30 PM

The dick wants what it wants

by Anonymousreply 370March 26, 2019 2:37 PM

R121 I couldn’t agree more. Watching Joy sit in while Whoopi was sick was painful. She’s had surgery so she doesn’t look like your aunt who is 76 but that’s who she is. She can barley read the prompter, make a joke that isn’t *painfully* obvious and last but not least yet segways are abysmal. When the attack in New Zealand happened she had to apologize after the break for moving on quickly and basically saying it was a vibe kill.

I love Whoopi but even when she is there the show is a mess. Confused panel is an understatement. The two that act like patent queens are almost as bad as Mcain.

by Anonymousreply 371March 26, 2019 2:38 PM

[quote]Maybe Kevin prefers a regular everyday woman without all the hair and makeup and fix ins.

Then he needs to stop being a goddamned asshole about it and dump Wendy and marry someone who is just "regular and everyday."

Don't make excuses for his trashy ass wanting to have both the glamorous famous wife AND the plain Jane ho side piece, who is being funded by the "high maintenance" Wendy.

That jackass wants an everyday woman, he can go live an everyday life. But he's not man enough to do that, so fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 372March 26, 2019 2:39 PM

This woman has been around for a decade and now has a child. That isn't a side piece, that's an arrangement. Most modern marriages don't last 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 373March 26, 2019 2:46 PM

Maybe it’s because I’m gay, I don’t know, but I have always found straight men far more complex and harder to please than women. All those jokes about women needing manuals but the straight men in my life have been a mess of contradictions and I’ve never figured out what exactly my father, my uncle or my older brother actually want when it comes to women and relationships. They’ve been married, single, married and cheating and they’ve all had a wife their own age and then a young chick and nothing has satisfied them and it’s always the woman’s fault. I’m so glad I’m not burdened by all that, gay men are much more straightforward I think.

Whatever arrangement Wendy and Kevin had it’s not working for them now. A woman who is okay with an open marriage (on the husbands side) is not unravelling on national tv, medicating herself and living in a half way house when she owns a mansion and has millions of dollars.

by Anonymousreply 374March 26, 2019 2:52 PM

R374, you're right. Straight men are never happy with what they have and hard to satisfy. They want it all. Explorers by nature.

Women are far more simple. The majority just want Love from one partner

by Anonymousreply 375March 26, 2019 2:58 PM

[quote]and last but not least yet segways are abysmal.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 376March 26, 2019 3:09 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377March 26, 2019 6:51 PM

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 378March 26, 2019 7:35 PM

How is she able to do her show? Damn.Wendy! Get help!

by Anonymousreply 379March 26, 2019 8:50 PM

You couldn't tell she was anything but her usual bouncy self on the shows this week. Girl needs to dump him and write a bestseller about this sordid little tale.

by Anonymousreply 380March 26, 2019 9:31 PM

Booze too now Wendy? You're running out of things to abuse!

The only thing Wendy's writing now is her public slow suicide note.

by Anonymousreply 381March 26, 2019 9:34 PM

The bar is already pretty low when the only rule you put on your husband's infidelity is that he doesn't get his sidepiece pregnant. And I wonder if Kevin knows his sidepiece has a sidepiece of her own in NC where she has one of her fake businesses.

by Anonymousreply 382March 26, 2019 9:37 PM

One has to go to the DM website to read the full article re Wendy's slip yesterday. She checked herself out of the sober house and went on a bender.

Article states Wendy is now considering divorce. Finally.

The vultures will move in now, every shady attorney and financial adviser. This is precisely the critical moment in time when a gurl needs a loyal friend. Like Gayle, for instance.

by Anonymousreply 383March 26, 2019 9:42 PM

How did she get away from the 24/7 coach?

by Anonymousreply 384March 26, 2019 9:47 PM

With her money, she probably bribed him.

by Anonymousreply 385March 26, 2019 9:49 PM

Wendy was particularly hyper and had a hard time staying on topic on today’s show. I thought it was because she had a food segment and we know how much she likes to eat but now, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 386March 26, 2019 9:52 PM

Didn't Wendy say she was going on a 5-day hiatus next week? Us Magazine put the story up three hours ago and then took it down.

by Anonymousreply 387March 26, 2019 9:57 PM

Yeah, Wendy was hyper today. No telling what Kelvin gave her to push her out on stage.

Wendy's 21 years older than the side piece. Nikki makes ageing fat loser Kelvin feel young and vital.

by Anonymousreply 388March 26, 2019 10:34 PM

I hope Wendy uses next week to set the wheels in motion, get the lawyers to the table, and kick Kevin to the curb.

[quote]Wendy announced on the Tuesday, March 26 episode of her show that The Wendy Williams Show won’t be on the air next week. “I know, I know we just came back. We have to do it. We are on a hiatus next week,” she said.

by Anonymousreply 389March 26, 2019 10:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390March 26, 2019 10:59 PM

From Page Six

“But the fact she still came to the set just shows how strong she’s trying to be.”

Williams is due back on air for the foreseeable future, however, production staff are taking things “one day at a time.”

So the snitch is a staff member on the show. He/She better not let Kelvin catch them.

by Anonymousreply 391March 26, 2019 11:08 PM

Good ol' Kevin's been trying to figure out who the snitch is for months. Um, ALL of them, Kev?

by Anonymousreply 392March 26, 2019 11:15 PM

It’s interesting that she got both Hoda and Katie Couric in the few weeks she cane back. I think there are a lot of people in the New York scene, particularly women, who are rooting for her.

by Anonymousreply 393March 27, 2019 12:19 AM

Devastated Wendy Williams is “not in a good way” after being rushed to the hospital — hours after her husband’s alleged mistress gave birth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394March 27, 2019 1:06 AM

Wendy has always plainly stated that when the ring is off the marriage is in trouble. In the latest photos, after they picked her up at the bar, you have to feel for her. It's kind of heartbreaking. This is all gonna be an epic Oprah episode one day.

by Anonymousreply 395March 27, 2019 1:19 AM

Im no fan of Wendy,but I will say this....when my 1st husband died suddenly at 35 I was so deeply in denial about it all that I lost our house and everything we owned. No one could get through to me,nothing made me see the truth, it was just too painful . So in a way I kind of understand where shes coming from. Yes,she knows hes a piece of shit,but for whatever reason she just cant accept it.Never underestimate the power of denial.Like me getting a 72 hour notice to vacate my home finally snapped me out of my denial,maybe side whore having a baby snapped her out of hers.

by Anonymousreply 396March 27, 2019 1:27 AM

I can't believe Wendy's life has unraveled like this. I remember listening to her advice hour on the radio back in the day. She gave great advice to so many callers on how to enter and leave straight and gay relationships, day after day. I have followed some of her life advice my damn self. She was a huge proponent of women and gay men having independence, and building your own life so you never have to depend on anyone.

I can't believe this is the same person. There must be truly, truly dire circumstances in Wendy's life for her to get to this point. I hope she is secretly using this rehab to meet with lawyers, managers, etc so she can plan her exit from the marriage and their business partnership. Its going to be very tough but she's got to start somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 397March 27, 2019 1:35 AM

At some point she's got to sit alone and come to the conclusion of Oh Hell No and get on with the messy work of cutting this POS out of her life.

by Anonymousreply 398March 27, 2019 2:16 AM

Unfortunately, right now r398 that time for reflection on changing her life will likely be when she's in the cheap pine casket that her husband puts her in.

by Anonymousreply 399March 27, 2019 2:41 AM

Wendy gets what she deserves for talking shit about everybody for decades. Karma's a bitch basehead! Hit her one for me Kev!

by Anonymousreply 400March 27, 2019 2:46 AM

Oh STFU tired whore. Gossip queens have been in the biz from day one.

by Anonymousreply 401March 27, 2019 2:55 AM

Judge Mathis really went off on Charlemagne on that program. Calling him a homosexual. Who does that?! What a homophobic SOB.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402March 27, 2019 2:58 AM

So Wendy is just Hedda Hopper for the internet age?

by Anonymousreply 403March 27, 2019 2:59 AM

Charlemagne's got all dat ass. I bet it tastes amazing.

by Anonymousreply 404March 27, 2019 3:03 AM

R402 I can't keep my eyes off of that. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 405March 27, 2019 3:05 AM

What does he do to get those proportions? Asking for a friend that is also me. It like a rice and beans ass that does lunges but also has a tight six pack. Unreal.

by Anonymousreply 406March 27, 2019 3:08 AM

That's not Charlamagne. Jesus get a grip white boys.

by Anonymousreply 407March 27, 2019 3:11 AM

Well who is it, and does he have a rentmen profile?

by Anonymousreply 408March 27, 2019 3:21 AM

She is 'surprised, devastated, destroyed, blah-blah' by her husband's behavior? Not buying it -

by Anonymousreply 409March 27, 2019 3:22 AM

R294 tY ♡

Is this really happening to a breadwinner & hustler like Wendy?

by Anonymousreply 410March 27, 2019 3:25 AM

If she turned herself into a hot topic she'd have an unending level of support

by Anonymousreply 411March 27, 2019 3:28 AM

I think I believe the reports that this is just an arrangement that Wendy thought she could control, but the sidepiece was playing a long game that Wendy didn't see coming. The man was buying her houses and condos, Wendy must have been aware of the finances and what was being spent .

The baby was probably what finally pushed her over the edge. It's never easy when you make your living gossiping about others and then the big story become about you.

Don't let a man become your everything. This goes to gay men and straight women both. If you lose yourself in a man, this is what happens.

by Anonymousreply 412March 27, 2019 3:32 AM

Yep R300. She'll save herself in the nick of time. Once a go-getter always a go-getter. Tragic or Triumph. No in between w/this former girl scout.

by Anonymousreply 413March 27, 2019 3:32 AM

On today's Hot Topics, she was briefly discussing the Michael Jackson oxygen chamber and how she almost used one once during her wellness break. It was the first time she referenced her hiatus/time off at all. The audience went dead silent for a moment.

She also accidentally confirmed Barbara Walters has dementia when she was discussing the Rosie and Elisabeth story. She said she was surprised Barbara remembered her name because everyone knows Barbara is not well

by Anonymousreply 414March 27, 2019 3:36 AM

Interesting she refers to her time off as a wellness break.

Maybe she is starting to see the light.

by Anonymousreply 415March 27, 2019 3:36 AM

She's a piece of shit for calling out Barbara's dementia. Let Barbara get some coins from People for that.

by Anonymousreply 416March 27, 2019 3:43 AM

Love you R365 ♡ now get down to that studio & demand to see wendy.

by Anonymousreply 417March 27, 2019 3:47 AM

Wendy, wean off of the estrogen hormone therapy for now. I beg thee!

by Anonymousreply 418March 27, 2019 3:51 AM

I thought she was on fire today, the show moved along at a good clip, there were no signs of a drunken breakdown at all

by Anonymousreply 419March 27, 2019 3:52 AM

Man, so hard taking to that phony kid Luca. Enough w/the gumba act. 1st generation circa 1920s didn't even lay it on that thick. Picture a nona wondering why this kid is acting the WOP. Wrong audience for this kid, Wendy producer. There's no right audience for him. Any potential audience for this old timey stooge is buried in a vault somewhere.

DESPISE this kid & his ilk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420March 27, 2019 4:19 AM

My name is Luca.....Luca Disick-Giudice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421March 27, 2019 4:36 AM

Wendy is a worthless fake ass bitch hypocrite. She has no sensitivity or beauty of the soul. She cries for herself often enough but she never really demonstrates empathy. Still I don't want her to die from denial or drug addiction. She didn't just discover the other day that her husband's other wife was pregnant. She's not that isolated or stupid. She did think she had the tabloids under control and that mainstream media would never report it. So she's spun. That junkie halfway house could do her some good if she wasn't checking in with her Fendi and Bentley and going to work every day. Rehab doesn't cure many at all. I know. I went to Betty Ford and it's not a hotel. Nice but very strict. Kind workers, and a safe medical setting. One of the things they told us first day was.....90% of addicts either stop on their own or die. Of the 10% who enter treatment....2 people will be clean in 6 months.

So enough about me. Lots of people can use recreationally and rehab is more often a rest than a cure. But for really pampered people it can be both the right environment and exposure to help them see more clearly. The spa ladies and high tone gays get a wake up call and it's early. Yes, they do pick you up when you fall if you're not endangering others. So I feel for Wendy's denial and addiction, her desire to hold onto what life she has rather than to be brave at such a late time. It can be done.

But nothing about the woman's past shows much integrity or sensitivity or willingness to be truthful or change. She definitely does not have to do THIS on live TV. As Fantasia would say, You've Got To Lose to Win Again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422March 27, 2019 4:55 AM

R422, settle down...

by Anonymousreply 423March 27, 2019 5:08 AM

You got all that for free R423. I'm settled in and I'm down but I ain't about to settle down for a DL poster. I'm always appropriate and whenever I get there, it's bright. Enjoy this shorter version.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424March 27, 2019 5:18 AM

WOPing it up w/this gaudy kid. Ghetto frauing it up w R424😂

by Anonymousreply 425March 27, 2019 5:30 AM

I can't believe she was telling Julie Chen to move out and dump her sexual harassing husband, Les, who was doing that before he met Julie.

Wendy knew dang well Kev was cheating for over a decade. Heck, there is even a video of him fucking and now there's a baby.

If she doesn't want to leave Kev, she should just say, "hey, I know he cheats, but he's my cheater." Don't act like it's all good in Hunterville.

by Anonymousreply 426March 27, 2019 5:57 AM

[quote] Judge Mathis really went off on Charlemagne on that program. Calling him a homosexual. Who does that?! What a homophobic SOB.

Judge Mathis is not homophobic. He has a gay brother, whom he fiercely protects, so stop lying.

by Anonymousreply 427March 27, 2019 5:58 AM

Wasn't that judge a former reformed thug once upon a time? Like JayZCamel?

by Anonymousreply 428March 27, 2019 6:01 AM

Man, the talk is talking about this. Wendy is a fool. She claimed to know that she was a Hot Topic, but she didn't know the real until the baby popped out and folks broadcasted it. She finally realized that everyone knew but her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429March 27, 2019 8:11 AM

R429 Did they take it down?

by Anonymousreply 430March 27, 2019 11:14 AM

Something about the Daily Mail story doesn't make sense. How could Wendy "check out" of her rehab without anyone knowing and "head toward her home in NJ" only to stop at some unknown place to drink? You can do that--just check out of a rehab and take off on your own immediately without anyone being notified? Where was her sober coach? How did she travel, did she take an Uber? Did she go pick up a 40 and get trashed in the park or go to the bar at the Regency? Or TGI Fridays? No one has pics of this happening? The paparazzi that have been standing in front of her rehab caught none of this? There's just too many details missing and the dots don't connect. I know the Daily Mail does a lot of their own investigative journalism and often has receipts but don't they also sometimes make stuff up?

by Anonymousreply 431March 27, 2019 11:15 AM

[QUOTE] Something about the Daily Mail story doesn't make sense. How could Wendy "check out" of her rehab without anyone knowing and "head toward her home in NJ" only to stop at some unknown place to drink? You can do that--just check out of a rehab and take off on your own immediately without anyone being notified?

It's not jail.

by Anonymousreply 432March 27, 2019 11:22 AM

Will there be a show today?

by Anonymousreply 433March 27, 2019 11:25 AM

It sounds like someone at her show is snitching and Sharina is also snitching, she sent the DM the pictures of herself. If this was false I’d imagine Wendy’s people would be making a statement but someone at the show told the DM it was true and they were taking it day by day.

This clip of Wendy made me lol It’s crazy how to see how unwell she’s been for some time and everyone at the show had to ignore it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434March 27, 2019 11:26 AM

Really sad to see her go out like this. She's played a significant role in NYC and urban culture, and she didn't ascend to the top by trading on her looks. She's the bridge between street culture and the mainstream, who has been around since 90s. Very sad to see her being taken down by exterior forces. It's not going to end well for her.😥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435March 27, 2019 12:21 PM

I don't think this will take her down. She'll have her moment of clarity and then watch out, POS husband New juicy book, appearances on major shows, etc. Its

by Anonymousreply 436March 27, 2019 1:28 PM

I know taste is subjective, but what in the fuck does she see in Kevin? She comes from a good background. She's college educated. Her parents and siblings are college educated. She was probably in Jack and Jill. How does she end up with trash like Kevin and then put him in charge of her career? The is no dick that is that good.

by Anonymousreply 437March 27, 2019 1:36 PM

Now I have to drag Wendy's drunk ass out of the hospital to make my money? How about some appreciation here on how hard I work to keep my women in line? Even pimps need a day off!

by Anonymousreply 438March 27, 2019 1:37 PM

I recall Dr. Oz spoke highly of Kelvin after WW fainted on set and this was unsolicited. Kelvin got some gift of gab.

by Anonymousreply 439March 27, 2019 1:46 PM

Seen it before R437 but Wendy must have always been a knucklehead. One of those kids who think their parents are just being controlling for the fuck of it. Never considering your parents have been around a lot longer than you. They want the best for you. Go ahead and defy them at your own risk. They know these things, my girl. If you have their blessing then go for it. If not, woe will be.

by Anonymousreply 440March 27, 2019 2:10 PM

Oh & R437, Wendy's mom was a den mother while Wendy was a Brownie then Girl Scout. Dedifuckincation. Investment. Then your stupid kid goes & procreates with some low rent loser. Could you imagine? Hope other sibling stepped up to plate. Something.

by Anonymousreply 441March 27, 2019 2:22 PM

Wendy sounds resentful of her parents in the Stern interview above. She said they didn't really respect her until the TV show Doesn't sound as if she's close with them and I got to say, she did bring it in that interview.

by Anonymousreply 442March 27, 2019 2:27 PM

She's worth 60 million? That can buy quite a lot of booze and substances. Not mention nice hotels for partying.

If I were her I quit that tired show and go have a ball.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443March 27, 2019 2:28 PM

Wendy's problems come from 2 very strong core beliefs: 1) She has an strong conviction to stand by her beliefs no matter what and never let anyone say "I told you so" to her: 2) she has a foolish fear of dying alone and apparently will do anything to prevent that.

Whitney had these same anchors and Wendy is likely headed down the same path.

by Anonymousreply 444March 27, 2019 2:35 PM

r439 you mean in front of an audience full of witnesses and on live TV, Kelvin didn't just stand there and yawn as his wife dropped to the floor? Call the Vatican, we have a new saint.

Too bad Dr. Oz wasn't around to see what happens when Kelvin thinks that his wife is getting too lippy.

by Anonymousreply 445March 27, 2019 2:40 PM

Nah, Dr. Oz was referring to Kelvin's calls to him expressing concern about W's health. K got a good gaslight game going.

by Anonymousreply 446March 27, 2019 2:58 PM

A good pimp's gotsta keep his women on a short leash.

Wendy talks too much, especially around that quack Oz. Keep my mind on my money and my money on my mind

by Anonymousreply 447March 27, 2019 3:17 PM

Wow, I was watching this morning and Wendy did a story about Dr. Dre and some journalist he had a beef with a few years ago. After she finished this story, Wendy looks right in the camera and asks "what kind of man beats a woman?". I stopped what I was doing and thought 'here it comes'. I was not alone - the audience got so quiet you could hear a pin drop. False alarm - she was still talking about Dr. Dre story... or was she?

by Anonymousreply 448March 27, 2019 3:25 PM

The look she have the camera though, she knew she had just put her foot in it. The audience was so tense.

by Anonymousreply 449March 27, 2019 3:29 PM

Wendy needs to craft a fool proof plan to escape her situation. BUT it will not be easy because you can only imagine the slimy hands her husband has in everything. WHICH she allowed because he was her husband and supposedly on her side. Now we find out he is not. "New Jersey considers the assets and debts a married couple acquires either individually or together during marriage to be “marital property,” regardless of how the property is titled. Equitable distribution rules in New Jersey require a fair, but not necessarily equal, division of all marital property in a divorce."

by Anonymousreply 450March 27, 2019 3:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451March 27, 2019 3:46 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452March 27, 2019 3:51 PM

English please r450 I'm already on my 5th morning vodka and my head's already pounding

by Anonymousreply 453March 27, 2019 3:56 PM

Shes not some poor uneducated bitch with 3 kids to feed and no help on the horizon,she has ALL the choices in the world to change her sad situation. Shit or get off the pot,Wendy. Any woman with her means that is being treated like this should hire a raft of lawyers,tie up every fucking nickle and make that hood piece of shit and his side whore SUFFER.

by Anonymousreply 454March 27, 2019 4:18 PM

Did she have a show today?

by Anonymousreply 455March 27, 2019 4:23 PM

She sure did. Performed well for her beloved hubbie.

by Anonymousreply 456March 27, 2019 4:25 PM

Wendy said to give her the smallest bikini and she said I'm still out here on the streets!

by Anonymousreply 457March 27, 2019 4:27 PM

It's crack, people. Why are some not getting this?

by Anonymousreply 458March 27, 2019 4:32 PM

Tasha K is saying that Wendy did not end up in the hospital but that she did get drunk.

by Anonymousreply 459March 27, 2019 6:31 PM

For the past couple days she's been wearing gaudy jewelry on both hands and on her wrist to distract from her lack of wedding ring.

by Anonymousreply 460March 27, 2019 7:40 PM

It looked to me like she's still wearing her ring on the show, but making a show of not wearing it when she's photographed by the paps outside the studio.

by Anonymousreply 461March 27, 2019 7:55 PM

She's wearing the ring.

by Anonymousreply 462March 27, 2019 8:19 PM

How much crack could a wedding ring buy? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 463March 27, 2019 8:36 PM

The story about Wendy's husband's new side baby made the entertainment report on New York news radio 1010 WINS this morning.

O, the humanity...!

by Anonymousreply 464March 27, 2019 9:33 PM

It’s so odd watching her show like nothing has happened.

by Anonymousreply 465March 27, 2019 10:27 PM

She needs to be isolated from her family for awhile such an abomination.

by Anonymousreply 466March 27, 2019 10:31 PM

I agree R465. EVERYone is following this story, even if it hasn't got a chance in hell of making it into "Hot Topics."

by Anonymousreply 467March 27, 2019 10:32 PM

If Wendy is smart, and I think she is, she'll end up making a fortune out of this mess when she decides to spill everything. She can open herself up to love again and find a decent man.

by Anonymousreply 468March 27, 2019 10:35 PM

She needs to get it together. What if slams some heroin or fentanyl don’t do it Wendy.

by Anonymousreply 469March 27, 2019 10:37 PM

Her manifesto "Wendy's Got the Heat" advises women not to stay with a cheater, and basically contradicts everything she's doing now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470March 27, 2019 10:41 PM

She knows that we know that she knows that we know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471March 27, 2019 10:46 PM

I’m so saddened by this, that I can’t watch the show. I don’t expect her to come clean on the air and be dramatic or crazy. I just want her to be happy and get away from that monster. Even if it means that the show has to go away.

by Anonymousreply 472March 28, 2019 1:56 AM

r472 I agree. I think she needs to give up the show if thats what it takes to leave him. She had a good run, a lot longer than most. She can definitely come back to TV or radio later, but now she needs to focus on her life and reinventing herself.

by Anonymousreply 473March 28, 2019 2:19 AM

That poor woman. She has been humiliated and treated like garbage in public and made to believe that this is her fault! The pills and booze, or maybe yes even crack if that is that the case, is all her fault, for all of this big public meltdown & grouphome mess!

One person I truly believe is pulling for Wendy Is Hoda Kotb. She seemed very sincere on Wendy’s show and last week for no reason at all, Hoda brought Wendy up out of nowhere, and talked about her struggles and how she is pulling for Wendy.

I wish Hoda & that Pentecostal Kathie Lee Gifford would go grab Wendy & put her in an airplane to LAX. They need to pray their way to Malibu or Rancho Mirage & put Wendy into a real rehab. While she’s there, find a real divorce layer.

I mean it. Wendy doesn’t seem like she’s got any friends. So, maybe some TV friends should go help her. Kathie Lee & Hoda look like they got their shit together.

by Anonymousreply 474March 28, 2019 2:50 AM

If by that poor woman you're referring to Mother Williams? We concur

by Anonymousreply 475March 28, 2019 3:21 AM

Give her a break, addiction is a disease, her husband is a total tool.

by Anonymousreply 476March 28, 2019 3:29 AM

Her career is based on “I give you the truth - straight up no chaser” about gossip but when she’s the headline she says nothing. Fans will disappear. I say cancelled in 2 years. Fake is fake is fake and people hate fake.

by Anonymousreply 477March 28, 2019 4:42 AM

I agree, R477 and I wasn't riding on that train of thought before, but this is ridiculous. It's like playing make-believe, and we're too grown for that.

by Anonymousreply 478March 28, 2019 5:03 AM

I think we need to be a little realistic. How many times have people who make their living from gossip, gossiped about themselves other than to say they were at such and such party. And quite frankly, to get on TV and talk about her personal life as it relates to this issue is not a good idea, especially if she will be getting a divorce soon. She also has a son with this man. We think he's trash, but I'm sure she doesn't want to get on TV and say awful things about her son's father where the son can see it. There have to be some boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 479March 28, 2019 5:15 AM

She doesn't have to say her husband is a swine. It's obvious, but she does have to stop pretending. When she was talking about Dr. Dre, I like other people thought she was going to unleash the truth.

by Anonymousreply 480March 28, 2019 5:28 AM

Poor Old Mother Williams. A black mother in the 60s & 70s hitting stride heights of an Asian Tiger Mom & this is the thanks she gets.

At her age 😢

by Anonymousreply 481March 28, 2019 5:55 AM

She basically called out Kevin today when she stared at her shoulder after asking what kinda man beats a woman. The audience went completely silent.

Wendy knew exactly what she was saying when she said that. I think she's beginning to see the light.

by Anonymousreply 482March 28, 2019 6:12 AM

Well, she certainly made sure that everyone knew she was on her way to a book meeting today. She started to say it and got cut off, so she started over and got the entire sentence out.....completely unprompted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483March 28, 2019 6:24 AM

I sent the link to a friend and he said she was probably talking about a specific type of AA meeting.

Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up.

by Anonymousreply 484March 28, 2019 6:48 AM

R483, the link is janked. Relist, please?

by Anonymousreply 485March 28, 2019 10:19 AM

She's the rich one. How did she put herself in a situation to be controlled by some nobody like Kevin? Whose fault is that?

by Anonymousreply 486March 28, 2019 1:01 PM

Some women will marry a chair. A man, any man, is all it took for Wendy to be able to tell herself that she wasn't a loser single woman.

Marriage was just another item for Wendy to check-off on her life's goals list. She didn't think about the details that she married an abusive man who would help propel her farther into her addictions for his own benefits.

I know people are rooting for her, but she's tied to a lot of very heavy things right now trying to drown her. Bless her that she'll be able to come up for air.

by Anonymousreply 487March 28, 2019 1:14 PM

I have one question for Wendy: How you doin’?

by Anonymousreply 488March 28, 2019 1:17 PM

Try this, R485

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489March 28, 2019 4:46 PM

I hope things work out for her. I don't know her, but it would break my heart if I heard 10 years from now she had succumbed to addiction and was living on the streets. Her situation made me think of the late Princess Diana, a basically decent person, who would have had a happier without fame.

Also, her son is a gentle soul. I would imagine the situation is taking its toll on him. Wendy is not going to deliberately instigate anything with the husband that will cause more emotional harm to her one child. I think it's he that is baiting her until she cracks and gives him his payday.

by Anonymousreply 490March 28, 2019 5:07 PM

Lil Kevin ain't no toddler. Imagine he's checking out all the sites about WW everyone else is.

by Anonymousreply 491March 28, 2019 5:11 PM

She needs a good lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 492March 28, 2019 5:13 PM

The son's old enough to have a full life away from his parents. He's likely much better for it.

The Hunter household didn't just suddenly become a horror show six months ago, the child has been a front row witness to a loveless, abusive marriage all his life.

by Anonymousreply 493March 28, 2019 5:19 PM

Wendy says she's not racist but she won't date a white man. "Not my cup of tea." Well damn girl, stop trying to elevate this loser and find yourself a good black man.

by Anonymousreply 494March 28, 2019 5:40 PM

Her truth? I hate when people talk that bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 495March 28, 2019 5:42 PM

Wendy says she's not racist but she won't date a white man. "Not my cup of tea." Well damn girl, stop trying to elevate this loser and find yourself a good black man.

—Anonymous

reply 494

I'm happy for Wendy marrying "her cup of tea."

by Anonymousreply 496March 28, 2019 5:45 PM

Who gives a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 497March 28, 2019 5:59 PM

I can’t watch her on tv right now.

by Anonymousreply 498March 28, 2019 6:28 PM

In the movie Casino Sharon Stone can’t give up her pimp.

by Anonymousreply 499March 28, 2019 6:32 PM

Wendy Williams: Living proof that gay men have impeccable taste is a myth.

by Anonymousreply 500March 28, 2019 7:02 PM

What pronouns does Wendy use?

by Anonymousreply 501March 28, 2019 7:14 PM

Her son is a damaged soul. He’s been addicted to synthetic marijuana and had to be taken out of the country to rehab. Wendy has cried on TV a few times saying he doesn’t like her anymore and she said he didn’t care when she fainted on live TV. He’s dropped out of college. She also said he walked in our her giving Kevin a blowjob and she didn’t stop! I don’t know where he is now but he’s had a dysfunctional childhood and I pity him having to be tue go between for these two disasters of people that are his parents. I’m sure he has fucked up ideas about women.

by Anonymousreply 502March 28, 2019 7:26 PM

I didn't know that he dropped out of college

by Anonymousreply 503March 28, 2019 9:14 PM

He dropped out very shortly after starting college. Wendy spoke repeatedly about how hard she worked to get him into college and was very upset that he then didn't give it much of a chance. She changed her tune quickly saying that college isn't for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 504March 28, 2019 10:47 PM

The two Kevins seem exceptionally close...

by Anonymousreply 505March 28, 2019 11:00 PM

I like this photo with the family. You can see they're semi-pissed-off but Wendy is like Venus on the Half Shell rising from the depths.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506March 28, 2019 11:09 PM

Show is going on hiatus for a week beginning April 1. Page Si saying it's a "planned spring break."

Hopefully she's meeting with lawyers!!

by Anonymousreply 507March 28, 2019 11:32 PM

^^Six

by Anonymousreply 508March 28, 2019 11:33 PM

R422 now DL is quoting Fantasia? JFC.

by Anonymousreply 509March 28, 2019 11:44 PM

If Wendy stays with her husband does that make her a sister wife?

by Anonymousreply 510March 29, 2019 1:41 AM

Anyone who skipped that Fantasia performance has no right to be on this thread R509! Great music is not advice, it's anointing. May Fantasia bless you.

by Anonymousreply 511March 29, 2019 1:51 AM

She's in a lot of pain. I want her to get herself together, and be okay. I love you, Wendy.

by Anonymousreply 512March 29, 2019 1:59 AM

R502 Wendy did date Biggie Smalls and someone caught her giving him the business as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513March 29, 2019 4:58 AM

R504 I didn't hear that Kev Jr. dropped out of college. I could have sworn Wendy mentioning him spending time at home on the weekend and then heading back to college.

by Anonymousreply 514March 29, 2019 5:22 AM

Tasha Smith did a beautiful job on the show. Dropping hints and subliminal messages to Wendy about guys with 'a baby mama and a girl' and the joys of being single. She wasn't shady about it, she wasn't preachy about it, and was subtle enough that it wouldn't embarrass Wendy or blow up in the media. Just came across more like a supportive friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515March 29, 2019 6:21 AM

I didn't watch the whole interview, but WW did interject and say "what about kids? and yadda, yadda."

by Anonymousreply 516March 29, 2019 6:35 AM

crack, she lives for the shit.

by Anonymousreply 517March 29, 2019 6:43 AM

Tasha was great but Wendy was all puckered frau and screwed up face lips whenever she mentioned sex or fun or life. And who is Wendy fooling pretending she and Tashia are the same age? Wendy looks like her Tarot Card reader. Wendy is a fucking hypocritical knob. Strong funny outspoken fast black women leave Wendy on the side lawn. But Tasha was fun. "Do you still want a family"?

Yeah if I can adopt me a 17 year old.

by Anonymousreply 518March 29, 2019 6:44 AM

I think WW might have wanted more than one child. I know she said she asked Lil Kev did he want a sib and he said no. Plus, WW said she didn't want to temp faith and have another kid.

(eye roll)

Now, we have Big Kev and he finally allows the side piece to have a kid, when before he made her get an abortion.

by Anonymousreply 519March 29, 2019 6:49 AM

I wonder why WW admited to living in a sober house. Yeah, I know DM was onto her, but DM also reported about the mistress and the baby. Yet, she hasn't said a word abou that.

by Anonymousreply 520March 29, 2019 6:52 AM

leave her son alone, if he rumor of him bein gay is true, so what?

by Anonymousreply 521March 29, 2019 6:59 AM

R521 Why do you keep mentioning that Lil Kev might be gay?

by Anonymousreply 522March 29, 2019 7:03 AM

He look sof'

by Anonymousreply 523March 29, 2019 7:31 AM

That's because he was traumatized, while his mama sucked a cheater's dick and didn't stop when she saw him walking in on them.

by Anonymousreply 524March 29, 2019 7:54 AM

Hudson Yards is a private space masquerading as a public one. It is the realized vision of one man, the developer Stephen Ross, the founder and chairman of Related Companies, who brought us the Time Warner Center a decade and a half ago. Ross, who will soon move into a penthouse at the development, calls his creation a neighborhood—“the neighborhood of the future,” in his company’s advertising lingo. In reality it is an enclave, a high-end corporate park buoyed by six billion dollars in tax breaks—an amount that dwarfs the subsidies offered to Amazon for its scuttled Queens headquarters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525March 29, 2019 7:58 AM

There’s a paparazzi vid from Wed of Kevin and Wendy going into work. He reaches out to hold her hand and she snatched her hand back and walked ahead of him. She’s without the ring again yesterday after work. I suspect things are not okay in Hunterville.

When the paps ask Wendy and Hunter questions he shouts “mind yo business” so that’s confirmation that the baby story is true.

I think little Kev switched to a different school. The last pic I’ve seen of him he’s beefed up, wearing a chain, a flash watch and dreads. He looks like a rapper, I didn’t sense that he was ‘soft’ but he doesn’t have his fathers pit bull face.

by Anonymousreply 526March 29, 2019 10:45 AM

Regarding the pap shots: was Wendy walking around the streets like this before this recent scandal? I can recall her saying she got into the car and went home after the show and rarely went out in the city. Why is she walking down the streets now with staffers from the show. In Yesterday’s DM pictures she’s strolling along looking like a bag lady (no ring) with a young female staffer who is wearing a Wendy Show ID tag. She looks very vulnerable. Is there no one to get a car to take her wherever she’s going

by Anonymousreply 527March 29, 2019 1:15 PM

R422 Amen!

Whatever sympathy I have for WW is tempered by a little schadenfreude. For someone who built her career gossiping about the private lives of others, she can't seem to handle it when the spotlight on her own. This has been a long time coming..

Can't help but remember her interview with Whitney Houston (RIP) back in her radio days. Say what you will about Whitney and her own problems, but when it came to Wendy, she knew exactly who and what she was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528March 29, 2019 3:14 PM

I love the great Whitney Houston - then, now and tomorrow. Wendy's not fit to speak her name.

by Anonymousreply 529March 29, 2019 4:22 PM

How's your utopia, Lady?

by Anonymousreply 530March 29, 2019 5:07 PM

“This obviously has nothing to do with recent events,” the production source told us. “The staff is excited to have Wendy back, and they understand what’s been going on with her, but it’s business as usual.” Are you fucking kidding us? How stupid do you think we are who watch your show? Wendy go away, karma is a bitch honey , it's in your lap now. GO AWAY and take your fugley piece of shit so called honest non cheating husband and drug addict son with you , your toast.

by Anonymousreply 531March 30, 2019 2:17 AM

R531 and posters like him say the same thing over and over and over...

by Anonymousreply 532March 30, 2019 7:43 AM

Plus - the mistress just gave birth to a baby!

by Anonymousreply 533March 30, 2019 9:42 AM

No! Does Wendy's husband know?

by Anonymousreply 534March 30, 2019 9:56 AM

sick of this old sow and her drama. she might not have a damn problem and luves this shit, thinks its good for ratings huh: will the ho fall down today and get all slobbery with a fit?

go far away and take ur fugly family with u. I pity them havin to put up with u lady..

by Anonymousreply 535March 30, 2019 10:33 AM

producers interviewing new hosts as we speak.

her days are numbered....at last.

by Anonymousreply 536March 30, 2019 10:33 AM

The world of daytime tv talkshows is littered with the corpses of "new hosts" that couldn't cut the mustard.

There is no Wendy Williams Show without Wendy...

by Anonymousreply 537March 30, 2019 1:39 PM

Cut the show down to 30 minutes. It's all anyone watches anyway.

by Anonymousreply 538March 30, 2019 2:59 PM

10:50 mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539March 30, 2019 10:20 PM

Just because a lot of people have failed at talk shows doesn't mean that the producers can't find anyone who would work as a replacement.

They have a very good idea how each of the recent host replacements did. It's very likely that they could put Sherri Shepard on the show next week and keep most of the audience.

The producers know they can't keep up with the current situation much longer. They can't run the show long term not knowing if they host will show up every day. Plus, it's likely getting harder to hire and keep good show crew to keep the show running. If they had any other choice, why would anyone want to work on that show?

by Anonymousreply 540March 30, 2019 10:27 PM

It looks like her contract is over next year. I wonder was the outcome would be if she quits at the end of this season, later this year. I think she will quit.

by Anonymousreply 541March 30, 2019 10:35 PM

Wendy's tough. I bet she shows up until the end of her contract or her lawyers have hammered out an iron clad divorce settlement and have had all of Kevin's belongings removed from the house. She should take off 2 years and come back with a reality show where she picks up the pieces of her career and looks for a bf.

by Anonymousreply 542March 30, 2019 11:02 PM

I think she has decided if she puts her fingers in her ears and says la la la long enough, the mistress will go away and she’ll be able to keep that wonderful prize of a husband.

by Anonymousreply 543March 31, 2019 12:53 AM

Wendy said she wouldn't smoke weed with her son. She said she would smoke it with a daughter IF said daughters husband did something awful like getting a stripper pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 544March 31, 2019 12:58 AM

Wendy won't quit this job. She might try to smoke crack on live TV, but as long as she can crawl to the studio, she's won't do anything to leave the situations that she's now in.

by Anonymousreply 545March 31, 2019 1:02 AM

Since viewing the Crown, I want the Castle of Mey. I'm sure the weather is terrible and the local scene non existent but hey, that's Scotland.

by Anonymousreply 546March 31, 2019 1:08 AM

Wendy's troubles will become a bore. I'm already bored. She's never displayed any emotion on her show other than self pity. She's not insightful or honest or a bit smart. She fucking sucked up to OJ on her radio show, not long before he went away to extended prison. ("you're a good looking man OJ, don't do this to me, I'm lost in your charm")

The word ghetto is unkind and not quite fitting. Wendy is a narcissist and a people person. From Jersey. She likes people and enjoys them, but only so far as she can see herself in them or compare them poorly to herself. That leaves her pretty much alone in tough dark times. Rehab and twelve step meetings sometimes offer a short term lift to people like Wendy. Narcissists have shame, they are full of it. But no remorse and little concept of personal responsibility. Anyway it's more time than she deserves. She was a fresh urban hot topic gossip back in the day. A bit insightful and a lot of fun. But her judgements and opinions have always made me shake my head, because her concerns don't align with mine. She's pretty much disrespected every celebrity I admire and sucked the dicks of the ones I can't stand. She was once fun about the Kardashian, until she gained access to Kris.

Riches of embarrassment. Dancing with The Stars - I'm so great how could I be voted off, the bad clothing line, her stand-up comedy career, the honesty about her home habits but lies about her pimp and his #1 girl. Her going in on Whitney and pretending to know Prince. Wendy you are the urban Rona Bearette. What the fuck happened? Don't lie to people everyday, roll your head back in seizures and blame it on Graves disease. Don't be drunk and coked out and a freak auntie who pretends her marriage is fine and her home life is all about watching TV and preparing for the show. The internet scoops everyone now, so y'all need a hot take on cooling topics. That takes some prep work Wendy and some energy. Your home life doesn't have to be perfect, but we are all waiting for A murder suicide in Jersey now or on air meltdown. This distracts from your tooth sucking ruminations on Mariah's birthday.

Give the gig to Sherri Shepherd, Tashia, Niecy Nash, Nick Cannon or some other sassy black lady who keeps her hypocritical mess off set.

by Anonymousreply 547March 31, 2019 1:31 AM

The show isn't the same without Wendy

by Anonymousreply 548March 31, 2019 1:53 AM

What's a long blog post without a Fantasia song? I am r547 and that post was incomplete. You're welcome now. It's sad. A sad sad situation. And it's getting more and more absurd. Wendy must leave.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549March 31, 2019 1:59 AM

I'm thinking Wendy will CONTINUE -- yes -- CONTINUE to ride this out. It's been ten years w/the mistress. The baby is the only wrinkle in the plan.

by Anonymousreply 550March 31, 2019 5:32 AM

Why are people still talking about this crackhead? Susan is making plans to ditch her ASAP

by Anonymousreply 551March 31, 2019 5:38 AM

Has Suzanne had any moments on the show at all since Wendy's return? I know I've heard her laugh recently but haven't seen her

by Anonymousreply 552March 31, 2019 5:43 AM

I don’t know - I quit watching when she didn’t bring up her own hot topic - her life. I imagine Suzanne loving this drama and she’s the only white middle aged frau producer.

by Anonymousreply 553March 31, 2019 5:51 AM

Isn't Susan the stage manager?

by Anonymousreply 554March 31, 2019 6:18 AM

Suzanne had a moment on Thursday or Friday

by Anonymousreply 555March 31, 2019 11:29 AM

Someone from The Shade Room posted a video of Wendy being a real ass to an audience member recently. Not sure if it's before or after the show, but it shows Wendy handing out T-shirts to the folks. One very enthusiastic woman runs down to accept the shirt, with her arms open for a big hug. Wendy steps back and barks "no hugging!" and thrusts the shirt towards the woman, like keep your distance.

Funny thing is, Wendy is all smiles and hugs when she's on the air. She is always hugging the people she has stand up for the Ask Wendy segments. When she's off the air, she turns into a creep.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556March 31, 2019 4:32 PM

just showbiz, r556.

keep the $mile on for the camera$

by Anonymousreply 557March 31, 2019 4:48 PM

Nobody gets hugs during Ask Wendy

by Anonymousreply 558March 31, 2019 4:53 PM

Funky Dineva is a delight as always. He has some things to say about Miss Wendy. He could replace her in fact. He's more amusing and honest and his opinions are both funny and insightful. His interests and connections align with Wendy's audience too. Will never happen. So, let's just enjoy him Nessa Gurl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559March 31, 2019 5:19 PM

There are a of lot wannabes but there is only one Wendy

by Anonymousreply 560March 31, 2019 5:51 PM

On the street he/she looks like a bag he/she. I'm always looking for the grocery cart. No empathy for this whatever it is at all.

by Anonymousreply 561March 31, 2019 5:59 PM

Wendy is stupid to be honest. Not a bright or funny woman. At all.

by Anonymousreply 562March 31, 2019 5:59 PM

I think the charm Wendy has is she doesn't think of herself as an intellectual or anyone's inspiration. She refers to her own show as a "stupid show". She knows it's low grade entertainment. She coughs and smacks her lips and eats with her fingers on the show. She barely gets details right on her stories

The show is meant to be silly, fun, over the top, and all over the place .

by Anonymousreply 563March 31, 2019 6:53 PM

It's the Ike and Tina syndrome. It took Tina 16 years to leave Ike even though she admitted he had beaten her the whole time and the movie about her life didn't show the brutal reality of the abuse she suffered. Tina and Wendy are both #Dickmatized.

by Anonymousreply 564March 31, 2019 7:01 PM

What did W & K do?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565March 31, 2019 8:55 PM

Damn r565, that was an earful...!

by Anonymousreply 566April 1, 2019 12:18 AM

This will not end in tears. The tears have already come so watch for Wendy to turn this around and become more popular than ever. You go, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 567April 1, 2019 12:19 AM

Wendy Williams looks like LOLA the Black Therapist with the blond hair on most episodes of My 600lb Life.

by Anonymousreply 568April 1, 2019 12:23 AM

She belongs in a Safe House, not a Sober House. So she can be protected from Kevin and her other hangers on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569April 1, 2019 12:24 AM

Charlamagne could GET IT

by Anonymousreply 570April 1, 2019 4:18 AM

I'm glad Funky Diva has toned down and there is no more shouting and bad wig wearing.

by Anonymousreply 571April 1, 2019 4:38 AM

[quote] She belongs in a Safe House, not a Sober House. So she can be protected from Kevin and her other hangers on.

She doesn't need protected from the man that she CHOOSES to stay with. I know it's more salacious and interesting to believe the narrative that Wendy is spending her days being stomped into the pavement like Nancy McKeon in a Lifetime movie. But I'm not buying it. She's fucking worth $60 million. That kind of money can buy one's freedom all too easily. She's with him because she wants to be. I don't believe everything that comes out of Charlamagne's mouth either. He's got shit with him too. Hell, he introduced Kevin to Sharina.

by Anonymousreply 572April 1, 2019 4:39 AM

Yes why doesn’t he just come out with the full truth instead of feeding us little bits every day. If he wasn’t introduced Kelvin to his “homegirl” for sex what was it? The girl had no education and no job so she was t looking for an internship or a job. He glosses over that every time. Now he says Kelvin took Sharina to a hedonism resort in Jamaica that’s adult only and clothing optional. Charlamagne was there too, and Wendy. Was Charlamagne there to play solitaire for the week. He did say he now realizes men’s infidelity destroys women and he’s seen it over and over so he’s cleaned up his own ways. Maybe...

by Anonymousreply 573April 1, 2019 4:44 AM

[quote]She doesn't need protected from the man that she CHOOSES to stay with. I know it's more salacious and interesting to believe the narrative that Wendy is spending her days being stomped into the pavement like Nancy McKeon in a Lifetime movie. But I'm not buying it. She's fucking worth $60 million. That kind of money can buy one's freedom all too easily. She's with him because she wants to be.

So true! Wendy is a ride or die chick for her husband. She even said it herself that she drop everyone to be totally w/her man. So, she has her man. If she divorces him, she will be manless in her eyes, so she is not about to do that, no matter how pathetic she looks.

[quote]I don't believe everything that comes out of Charlamagne's mouth either. He's got shit with him too. Hell, he introduced Kevin to Sharina.

Sharina was Charlamagne's homechick, who visited him at the radio station, and that's how she was introduced to Kevin.

by Anonymousreply 574April 1, 2019 4:59 AM

she such a cranky old hag, lets have some sympanthy for the hubby who gotta listen to and look at THAT

by Anonymousreply 575April 1, 2019 5:40 AM

[quote]she such a cranky old hag, lets have some sympanthy for the hubby who gotta listen to and look at THAT

Sympathy? I think Wendy's millions is enough paper to dry off his tears.

by Anonymousreply 576April 1, 2019 5:43 AM

aint no amt of tears to make up for him bein so butt ugly

by Anonymousreply 577April 1, 2019 6:07 AM

I'm just curious what Wendy's first husband looked like. It's strange that there is no picture floating around, but Nikki has been around for ten years w/plenty of pics.

by Anonymousreply 578April 1, 2019 6:23 AM

Wendy’s 1st hubby has been squealing to the papers this week with accompanying photos.

by Anonymousreply 579April 1, 2019 6:54 AM

Spill it R579. I've got to see Wendy's first husband. WHERE!!

by Anonymousreply 580April 1, 2019 7:00 AM

Me too!

by Anonymousreply 581April 1, 2019 7:34 AM

Since this thread is about to reach the max, I started a new thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582April 1, 2019 7:43 AM

R556 You could always tell on her After Show that Wendy hates her 'co-hosts' (massive violent eye roll). She couldn't run away from them fast enough as they were screaming "I love you Wendy!!" backstage. This bitch is a phony in so many ways.

by Anonymousreply 583April 1, 2019 9:07 AM

r580, he was blabbing to Perez Hilton of all people about how she was cheating with someone in the entertainment industry while they were briefly married. Apparently his real name is Bert Girigorie, but she'd called him by another name in her book.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584April 1, 2019 9:29 AM

Sorry, he talked to Radar Online, Perez was just scavenging the story from them. Here's the whole thing, it's pretty juicy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585April 1, 2019 9:31 AM

Wendy Williams Opens a New Window. ‘ ex husband is spilling her demons just one week after her addiction and sober house reveal — and days after her hospitalization — telling RadarOnline.com exclusively he was “at a loss” over the troubled host’s bizarre behavior.

Bert Girigorie, who met Williams, 54, while working at a NYC radio station, dated the former DJ from 1992 until 1994 before tying the knot, but they decided to call it quits on their marriage in 1995.

Girigorie says he was completely unaware of her alleged drug use, but came to realize after the split that the addiction could have explained her erratic behavior.

He said things started going strange right from the beginning of their marriage: “It was very bizarre. She just turned into a different person. I don’t know what was going on. I didn’t understand a lot of things that she did. I didn’t understand what her motivations were.”

The acid-tongued host’s antics allegedly got so out of hand, her spouse “was at a loss” until finally, Girigorie claimed, “we had a big blowout, and the relationship became very strained.”]

The marriage was a failure from the beginning, Girigorie suggested, adding they got off to a bad start shortly after exchanging vows.

It was on their wedding day he realized the marriage might be a sham after she had a reporter from “some magazine” and a photographer ride in the limousine from the church to the wedding reception!

“I thought that was kind of bizarre. It should’ve been a private moment,” Girigorie said.

He described her bizarre behavior as flippant, and said it could have been related to her alleged drug use.

“I know she said she was doing drugs but she kept that away from me,” Girigorie said referring to Williams’ recent rehab reveal. “I assumed that she was but I didn’t know anything about it. I know I was seeing strange behavior and behavior that I didn’t understand when I look back at it.”

In an even stranger twist, Williams’ ex recalls a time where they has a disagreement after she insisted on spending a night out alone while they were honeymooning in Rio!

“I was like ‘NO!’ because even back then Rio was not known as the safest place. And that was the big argument that I remember,” adding he doesn’t know if she was going on a drug-related venture but he did consider her request to go alone strange.

Radar readers know Williams spoke out about her past cocaine addiction on her show as soon as she returned from her nearly three-month hiatus.

“Crack is wack,” she said on the March 5 segment. “I was a mess… killing myself. I realized I am a walking addict. You can’t just clean it up and stop it. I wasted a lot of my life burning my insides. You never know when it can pop up. I constantly have to watch the inside of my body because of hard partying, just a mess.”

A few days later, she announced she and her now husband Kevin Hunter launched a substance abuse hotline to help struggling addicts, and a few days after that, she revealed her big secret.

“Well, for some time now and even today and beyond I have been living in a sober house,” she said on the March 19 episode. “After I go to the pilates, I go to several meetings all around town in the Tri-state area. And I see my brothers and sisters caught up in their addiction and looking for help.”

Following her confession, Radar revealed exclusive photos of the grimy sober house Opens a New Window. the TV star had been staying in.

But in a shocking twist, Williams was reportedly rushed to the hospital on March 25 Opens a New Window. following an alleged booze relapse. Hunter’s alleged mistress reportedly gave birth to a baby last weekend, which may have pushed her over the edge.

by Anonymousreply 586April 1, 2019 9:32 AM

She said she doesn't, but Wendy bleaches her skin. Pisses me off. She's not good looking but she looked a hell of a lot better as a thick black woman than an incapacitated white bitch. It looks like when ET wore the wig as a disguise. She's a beige-green color now. If her lips are moving, Wendy is lying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587April 1, 2019 10:05 AM

Gossip giant Louella Parsons never spilled that her doctor husband carried out back room abortions for Hollywood screen goddesses so why would anyone expect Wendy to dish about her own life? Its the nature of the gossip biz.

by Anonymousreply 588April 1, 2019 6:07 PM

Separating? I hope so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589April 2, 2019 12:10 AM

wtf does she see when she llook in mirror? a fat sow that's ready for a looong rest in a cool dark place? girl clean up ur act and ur face.

by Anonymousreply 590April 2, 2019 12:13 AM

What does this queen @ r589 know?

by Anonymousreply 591April 2, 2019 12:42 AM

Messy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592April 2, 2019 3:12 PM

^^^ These websites and YT "spilling tea" channels aren't offering anything new. It's about getting clicks. They're just regurgitated information that we've known for weeks. There's no sources indicating that Wendy was spotted leaving her lawyers' offices, that Kelvin was seen loading moving vans outside their Jersey mansion, or that Wendy recently purchased a $1.2 million dollar apartment in Manhattan. It's a damn shame that the Daily Mail, all the way from the UK, can manage to get the dirt weeks before publications that are damn near in her same zip code.

by Anonymousreply 593April 2, 2019 3:43 PM

Peeps sell info to the DM. Really quite simple.

by Anonymousreply 594April 2, 2019 4:04 PM

Look at the men that Wendy picks to marry -- big bald hulks that look like a chromosome is missing. Giant greasy mutants that shop in the fat man store. Massive ugly creeps with big waistlines and big butts. Fat fingered Baby Huey lookalikes. Shreks with tan skin. She must pick those big monsters so that she can feel lithe and feminine in contrast.

by Anonymousreply 595April 2, 2019 4:30 PM

Go R595!!!!

by Anonymousreply 596April 2, 2019 5:08 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597April 2, 2019 10:28 PM

sounds like the makings of a gift basket for a new mom

by Anonymousreply 598April 2, 2019 11:58 PM

hide ur $ in Switzerland girl. he will take half of all u gots. but its worth it to be rid of that fugly beast.

by Anonymousreply 599April 3, 2019 12:03 AM

I heard she is legally separated from him.

by Anonymousreply 600April 3, 2019 1:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!