Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wendy Williams meet your sister wife!

Nikki.

Now, Wendy meet your sister wife's child, a daughter you always wanted.

by Anonymousreply 395July 22, 2019 10:23 AM

Here is Wendy treating a fan like a germy fly, but yet she will smooch all over her husband's community dick like it ain't nothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 1, 2019 7:48 AM

Wendy’s first husband Bert Girigoire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 1, 2019 8:16 AM

hope they replace the bitch. tired of her lame ass trauma drama.

by Anonymousreply 3April 1, 2019 8:19 AM

She looks cute here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 1, 2019 8:52 AM

The son lil Kev is a big mo.

by Anonymousreply 5April 1, 2019 10:41 AM

Nah he’s a hyper-masculine wannabe thug like his father.

by Anonymousreply 6April 1, 2019 11:35 AM

R6 is a fucking idiot. Yousef Mack might be a clue for you.

by Anonymousreply 7April 1, 2019 11:43 AM

R2 That link doesn't work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2019 5:37 AM

I was hoping they would have a picture of WW's ex husband. I wonder why he didn't address her statement that he spat on her. So gross!

by Anonymousreply 9April 2, 2019 5:38 AM

Sorry my link to his Twitter didn’t work. Just google “Bert Girigoire” and there’s pictures of him.

by Anonymousreply 10April 2, 2019 10:40 AM

I think this works

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 2, 2019 10:40 AM

Look at the men that Wendy picks to marry -- big bald hulks that look like a chromosome is missing. Giant greasy mutants that shop in the fat man store. Massive ugly creeps with big waistlines and big butts. Men with Neanderthal foreheads. Fat fingered Baby Huey lookalikes. Shreks with tan skin. She must pick those big monsters so that she can feel lithe and feminine in contrast.

by Anonymousreply 12April 2, 2019 5:25 PM

R12 that's the kind guys she says she likes. She doesn't like skinny pretty guys. She thinks they're gay. Her first husband looks like a buppie and probably married him to please her parents. She likes thugs.

by Anonymousreply 13April 3, 2019 1:47 AM

R12) Wendy said she likes her men big so she can feel dainty.

by Anonymousreply 14April 3, 2019 4:55 AM

The watch is so ghetto and tacky

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 3, 2019 8:13 AM

How you doin’ Wendy?

by Anonymousreply 16April 3, 2019 8:42 AM

Wendy looks sick and white enough to star in the Sad Final Days of Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 17April 3, 2019 8:52 AM

Love Wendy. She brings the drama.

by Anonymousreply 18April 3, 2019 10:16 AM

Someone I know is a friend of Norman from the show. Norman feels the show might end for good after this season. So many people would be looking for work as a result. All because this 10 year relationship/sidepiece had a baby. People who work on the show are very concerned.

by Anonymousreply 19April 3, 2019 11:15 AM

The last thread is full but the picture of Kevin going into that ghetto jewellers in midtown, compete with tacky neon sign in the window, and dropping 40K while dressed like an extra in a 90s Ali G video. I can’t.

by Anonymousreply 20April 3, 2019 12:45 PM

Mo smart big pimp strategy: Tie yo money up in physical assets that can be hidden by yo second baby mama from yo first baby mama in case she ever sobers up and tries to divorce you.

by Anonymousreply 21April 3, 2019 2:11 PM

Was it a 'push' present for his baby momma? Or was it a 'push' Wendy out the door present?

by Anonymousreply 22April 3, 2019 3:06 PM

He has a little basket and a pink blanket in his trunk so he definitely bought something for the baby girl. I just can’t believe that dingy place caters to ‘celebrities’ from urban music. Surely they are being charged 3x what the gaudy jewels are worth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 3, 2019 4:10 PM

So which story did Wendy plant, the watch story or the separation story?

by Anonymousreply 24April 3, 2019 4:27 PM

Can you re-post the clip of Kelvin and the jewelry store

by Anonymousreply 25April 3, 2019 4:40 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 3, 2019 4:51 PM

Trashy people the world over from London to NYC to Sydney have an obsession with wearing those horrendous matchy leisure suits. What’s all that about?

by Anonymousreply 27April 3, 2019 5:08 PM

That watch face is so ugly and cheap looking.

by Anonymousreply 28April 4, 2019 6:27 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 4, 2019 6:33 AM

WW is a typical domestic abuse survivor. Cut that jerk loose and recover, gurl. Judge all you want, but domestic and financial abuse is waaay too prevalent on here to be ignored. Gay men have the highest incidents of domestic violence and is greatly underreported. I can’t stand WW and her weird fake boobs, but I cannot stand obvious gaslighting to the point someone this successful falls in this manner. Turn that shit around!

by Anonymousreply 30April 4, 2019 6:37 AM

If Wendy had a gay squad they'd set her right like that. Snap.

by Anonymousreply 31April 4, 2019 12:53 PM

Kevin looks like Jay Z's slightly better looking brother.

by Anonymousreply 32April 4, 2019 3:01 PM

Whoa! That's too much fug for me to see the difference.

by Anonymousreply 33April 5, 2019 1:50 AM

Apparently, the watch was Wendy's old watch that Kev be dazzled with diamonds. So, it's not a new watch. Kev bedazzled the watch two weeks before the baby news broke out, so Wendy should have suspected something when he came bearing gifts.

by Anonymousreply 34April 5, 2019 1:51 AM

Wendy spotted at Walmart!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35April 5, 2019 6:02 AM

Wendy used to have threesomes with Kevin and the mistress. She admits to 3 ways on her old radio show. Kevin caught the feels for this one tho. He has too much free time if he was able to essentially keep two wives. I bet he has other side pieces now that Sharina is a sister wife. He even cheated on a pregnant Wendy and said he would never forgive her for cheating on him. He’s a dog and I’ll never understand why so many straight women accept hypocritical cheaters who are terrible role models for their children. Wendy’s son must be totally fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 36April 5, 2019 11:30 AM

Kevin has nothing but free time. You don't think the show gave him a job where they actually depend on him to do work, do you? It's a strictly vanity job that's contract mandated. Wendy's his only client and other than funneling Wendy's rehab expenses into their Hunter Foundation tax scheme, he's got nothing plenty of time for watch shopping.

by Anonymousreply 37April 5, 2019 4:49 PM

[quote] he's got nothing plenty of time for watch shopping.

Watch shopping? Are you kidding? He's not going out to get Wendy any fancy shit. She's not his favorite wife. Nope!

He'll take her old wach and bedazzle it and regift it to her.

Wendy's so cracked up; she won't know the difference.

by Anonymousreply 38April 6, 2019 5:24 AM

Is Wendy still due back on Monday?

by Anonymousreply 39April 6, 2019 1:24 PM

She should be. That's what was tweeted.

by Anonymousreply 40April 7, 2019 7:09 AM

More lies from Wendy this morning. Spin control in full effect

by Anonymousreply 41April 8, 2019 4:34 PM

Wendy seemed like she was trying to tell the truth in today’s episode Monday 4/8 I think getting totally honest about the addiction issues may help her show and her in the long run

by Anonymousreply 42April 8, 2019 5:26 PM

Telling the truth? You know when people are lying and they talk really fast and add heaps of unnecessary detail to their 'story'? Like they're trying to get it straight themselves?

She also keeps going on about how much she "tells the truth to herself" and "truth to you" and how that's the great thing about having this show, to dispel rumours. When in actuality she didn't even address them until this month when it became too much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 8, 2019 5:34 PM

Wendy started out telling us that her sober house buddies decided to go camping this weekend, and they ended up in an upstate NY Walmart at 4AM. Who knew that rehabs did those sorts of activities. No wonder they cost so much.

Wendy spun the pic of her in a motorized cart in Walmart into a carefree story of camping with her rehab buddies and other friends in the wilds of upstate NY. They ended up in a Walmart taking cute pics of each other, which is how the shot of skagged out looking Wendy went viral. That sober house sound like a fun hang - camping trips and shooting guns.

by Anonymousreply 44April 8, 2019 5:40 PM

Wendy's a lying cunt! F her. Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 45April 8, 2019 5:41 PM

Who can follow that story? Where did the girls come from? Why in Walmart at 4 am?

by Anonymousreply 46April 8, 2019 5:58 PM

Suzanne actually appeared on camera today, talking to Wendy. She just confirmed that she'd see the picture of Wendy looking crazy in Walmart. Poor Suzie, attached to the sinking stone that is WW.

by Anonymousreply 47April 8, 2019 6:28 PM

So I'm thinking at this point that the reason the sober house story doesn't make sense is because she's not actually AT a sober house.

They wouldn't let her just go shopping at 4AM, and sober houses don't do camping trips.

by Anonymousreply 48April 8, 2019 6:46 PM

WTF? Camping trip with the sober house buddies who are supposedly all male? Lies and more lies.

by Anonymousreply 49April 8, 2019 6:59 PM

It doesn't make any sense that a legitimate sober house would let it's patients run wild in the woods at night and go to Walmart at 4am to buy emergency munchies.

But what kind of place is it really? Is it like an adult day care? A hotel with part-time chaperones? Maybe there's so little guidance on the rules of what is a legit sober house that there are facilities like the one Wendy's been at for months that only have the loosest of rules and regulations.

by Anonymousreply 50April 8, 2019 7:01 PM

I thought last week or so she was talking about how at the sober house it's lights out and doors locked by 9pm or something.

Yet they let them all go drinking in the woods, shooting guns and acting a plum fool in Walmart at 4am? It's gonna take a lot more than 12 steps at this kind of facility.

by Anonymousreply 51April 8, 2019 7:13 PM

A sober house full of male doctors and lawyers who go on camping trips that end up in Walmart at 4 a.m. What a likely story. Is a Walmart parking lot at 4 a.m. anything like a Waffle House parking lot at 4 a.m.? If so, maybe it makes sense.

To me, anything she says now — whether she's telling the truth or not — comes across as a half-assed attempt at getting ahead of a story that's about to break.

by Anonymousreply 52April 8, 2019 7:14 PM

Didn’t she say her roommates were all smelly young boys before and eyewitnesses who saw the residents outside smoking said they were shady looking characters. She also said the guys watched soccer and she was in bed staring at the ceiling at 9. She’s digging deeper and deeper. Surely she’s smart enough to know that Dr Drew and the Post and the DM will also come out with “experts” who will say that her story is false and that’s not how sober living works.

by Anonymousreply 53April 8, 2019 7:20 PM

She’s not seriously standing in the audience giving advice to someone who can’t get a man to commit. Bitch, bye.

by Anonymousreply 54April 8, 2019 7:22 PM

Someone on another site explained that they have a relative in rehab and they fill their day with activities. Between group meetings, they go to the beach, the gym, bowling, day spas, nail salons, grocery shopping, etc. to keep them busy. They also said that all activities are mandatory. They said this camping at night sounds sketchy.

Truthfully, rehab sounds kind of fun - I haven't been to a day spa ever, and it's been years since I had a manicure. I can see why these places are expensive if this is how they throw the money around on FUN FUN FUN.

by Anonymousreply 55April 8, 2019 7:31 PM

She’s in a half way house in LIC, this isn’t Promises.

by Anonymousreply 56April 8, 2019 7:41 PM

As a native of upstate NY, I can truthfully say NOBODY goes camping this time of year.y

by Anonymousreply 57April 8, 2019 11:29 PM

Wendy know people ain't buying this shit but she still keeps going. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 58April 9, 2019 2:00 AM

I enjoyed Hot Topics today. I think Wendy is getting it together.

by Anonymousreply 59April 9, 2019 2:28 AM

[quote]As a native of upstate NY, I can truthfully say NOBODY goes camping this time of year.

Why not?

They did on Project Runway when it was 42 degrees. At least, it would be warmer. .

Now, I'm not co-signing to Wendy's story. I'm just asking.

by Anonymousreply 60April 9, 2019 5:21 AM

What sober house takes shotguns into the woods? Gurl, please.

by Anonymousreply 61April 9, 2019 6:48 AM

Wendy got a crack brain. Do you expect her stories to make sense? Someone from her camp should pull her aside and say something.

Then again, she did post pics w/a gun.

I'm thinking this sober house is a house full of bums Kev found on the block.

by Anonymousreply 62April 9, 2019 6:57 AM

I know R62 is joking but I'm honestly about to believe that this is a completely fake sober house that they're using to keep themselves in the tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 63April 9, 2019 11:25 AM

The sober house has a Facebook page and the owners are black men, maybe Kevin knows them?

by Anonymousreply 64April 9, 2019 11:41 AM

Just because you haven’t heard of something doesn’t mean it’s not possible

by Anonymousreply 65April 9, 2019 11:59 AM

How possible do you think it is that a bunch of recovering addicts in a halfway house would be taken to a Walmart at 4AM to play with scooters and guns?

by Anonymousreply 66April 9, 2019 12:15 PM

The entire story is absurd. A wealthy celebrity sleeping in a gritty halfway house when she could be in her lovely home attending meetings daily. Crazy.

by Anonymousreply 67April 9, 2019 2:30 PM

On today's show she said something about wanting to cruise up and down Flatbush Avenue to look for a cheese steak sandwich.

Then she went on and on about a purse that costs $6 million.

Then she said that most people would cheat the college entrance system if they had enough money to do it.

So overall, quality television.

by Anonymousreply 68April 9, 2019 2:56 PM

That's not our Wendy! That's E.T. with a wig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69April 9, 2019 3:08 PM

R68. It's worked 10 years. Why change now?

by Anonymousreply 70April 9, 2019 3:39 PM

Wendy couldn't put a sentence together today. Forgetful, screwed up Jussie's name 100 times. What a mess.

by Anonymousreply 71April 9, 2019 9:16 PM

She also called William H. Macy "William Hurt". I give her a pass today only because she explained that one of today's guests bombed out about 8 hours before going live at 10AM and they had to reset the first half of the show.

by Anonymousreply 72April 9, 2019 10:05 PM

R60 the temps are 42 but the night mid 20s. And it’s just so damp and dismal we haven’t seen the sun in days. The only time my friends and I went camping this time of year was to drink and do drugs....

by Anonymousreply 73April 10, 2019 12:03 AM

Come on, campers and hunters go out in all seasons.

by Anonymousreply 74April 10, 2019 1:54 AM

[quote]Wendy couldn't put a sentence together today. Forgetful, screwed up Jussie's name 100 times. What a mess.

No, she didn't. It was done on purpose, because as Chris Rock said he doesn't deserve to be called Jussie -- call him Jessie. It's a clip that is quite funny, and she mentioned Chris Rock when she said Jessie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75April 10, 2019 7:36 AM

Has anyone been an audience member at one of these shows where they have people on their feet yelling their heads off like they've ODd on Red Bull? What do they do to get them like that? I was at a TV show once and all that happened was the director came out and did a Q&A.

by Anonymousreply 76April 10, 2019 8:33 PM

Someone showed a video of the pre-show antics. They have a DJ playing loud music and he uses a mike to get the audience to whoop and chant "how you doing". They had them up and dancing and hyping them up into a frenzy. Also, Suzanne stand on the sidelines and waves them to stand, clap, etc. After watching the DJ working up the crowd, I was exhausted just from watching.

by Anonymousreply 77April 10, 2019 8:38 PM

All shows with a live audience have a fluffer.

by Anonymousreply 78April 10, 2019 8:52 PM

R76 A warm up comic and a DJ. They do dance off competitions. They do “where you from” schlocky jokes with the audience but on Wendy it’s all about the dancing. The View focuses more on on the comedy. At Wendy we were up on our feet dancing to hip hop and 70s soul music. The DJ was screaming at us to keep the energy up. Then we practiced clapping and screaming......many times....before being led in a “church clap”. Then during the show Suzanne and another guy motioned to us to clap/laugh/stand. My hands were sore for the rest of the day from all the clapping.

by Anonymousreply 79April 10, 2019 9:14 PM

Gary did the same for Lucy.

by Anonymousreply 80April 10, 2019 9:19 PM

I don't understand why people get so upset at a TV show crowd showing their excitement and enthusiasm. Would you rather that they sit stone-faced and silent like they were at a funeral? Do these people complain about the behavior of an audience at a sporting event? Weird,

by Anonymousreply 81April 10, 2019 9:39 PM

True r81. Once shows become well know they attract fans who are excited to be there and see the host/actors. BUT they can wear out the audience so that it becomes a really fake/rehearsed reaction. If they could bring a talk show audience straight to the set they would get a naturally hyped reaction. The reality is there’s excitment in the line outside. 3 hours later you’re all packed into a holding area that is uncomfortably warm, you need to ask permission to go take a leak, your get threats of the terrible things that will happen if you don’t follow the instructions. Then by the time everyone is in their seats they need to be “warmed up” again. Problem is they start 45 minutes before the show begins so it’s exhauting and everyone is a perfectly trained seal by the time the cameras roll.

by Anonymousreply 82April 10, 2019 10:22 PM

I couldn't handle this first thing in the morning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 10, 2019 10:40 PM

^^That was meant to start at 10:00 but I guess the timer doesn't work with embedded videos.

by Anonymousreply 84April 10, 2019 10:42 PM

Aw HELL NO!! I'm too old for that shit.

by Anonymousreply 85April 11, 2019 1:04 AM

I read somewhere that other tenants in the building such as the Racheal Ray show are annoyed by all the noise and music coming from Wendy's studio.

by Anonymousreply 86April 11, 2019 1:47 AM

Her rehab is more partying than my everyday life.

by Anonymousreply 87April 11, 2019 1:49 AM

She looks healthy and super perky and was working it today in her monologue but she kept talking about coming events on her show and giving them the big build-up. Only problem was it was people nobody's ever heard of, except for that dance lady who went to jail, which was her biggest reveal. Pulleez. Glad to hear she's hanging with some rich lady and will be spending time with her in the Hamptons over the weekend. Maybe she can help Wendy see that she can do this all on her own.

by Anonymousreply 88April 11, 2019 2:01 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 11, 2019 6:14 PM

Hopefully true. That camping story is shady as hell and I don’t believe her spin for a second but it is nice to see her getting out without Kev. She said she’s meeting some new friend this weekend. It was always a bit sad when she used to talk about never leaving the house unless Big Kev took her to the club.

by Anonymousreply 90April 11, 2019 6:17 PM

If your new friends' idea of fun is going to Walmart at 4am, you're better off staying at home.

by Anonymousreply 91April 11, 2019 6:21 PM

She mentioned the Hamptons. Some woman who has a lot of money and lives in NYC is taking her to her Hamptons place this weekend. The way Wendy gushes about people with money, you'd think she had none of her own. I can see her being uncomfortable in that world. Hope they talk some sense into her. Wendy knows she'll have to part with some of her $60 Million but it's still worth it to get away from him.

by Anonymousreply 92April 11, 2019 6:27 PM

I love it!! Go Wendy.

"The talk show host is divorcing her husband of nearly 22 years, Williams’ attorney confirmed to Page Six Thursday. A source told us Williams, who filed in Essex County, NJ, served Hunter with divorce papers at 6:30 a.m."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93April 11, 2019 6:53 PM

Oh yasss! You go, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 94April 11, 2019 7:11 PM

Bout fucken time!!! Go Wendy!

by Anonymousreply 95April 11, 2019 7:14 PM

Served at 6:30 AM. In the company of his whore?

by Anonymousreply 96April 11, 2019 7:17 PM

Just in time for May Sweeps! Wendy is shrewd. This is her moment to make some big bucks. She should line up a tell-all book deal for big bucks, along with a TV appearance with Oprah to drum up publicity for it. Wendy's syndicated all over the world. The book will sell big time and she'll see a nice little windfall that she won't have to split with Kevin.

by Anonymousreply 97April 11, 2019 7:17 PM

Wendy always came off as really close with her son. I wonder of he had anything to do with her decision to file for divorce. He's an adult now, so I imagine he's spoken with her about how he feels.

by Anonymousreply 98April 11, 2019 7:20 PM

Wendy was very chipper on today's show. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 99April 11, 2019 7:25 PM

I hope she talks about it on the show. I’m very glad for her. I hope she writes a book, her female fans will eat it up. If she can stay sober I think her career will move up a level. I just hope she doesn’t keep the husband on as her manager.

by Anonymousreply 100April 11, 2019 7:29 PM

[quote] Wendy always came off as really close with her son. I wonder of he had anything to do with her decision to file for divorce.

I've heard the opposite. Around the time her kid turned mid-teens, she was crying on the show that he acts like he hates her. She made it seem deeper than the normal teen angst and rebellion - they just didn't get along. Then, after she fainted on stage, a rumor went around that when her son heard about it, he was blase and said something like "so what". Who knows what's true, but I've never heard that they have a sweet and lovey-dovey mother/son relationship.

by Anonymousreply 101April 11, 2019 7:40 PM

I think the rift came when Kev Jr. dropped out of college in his first semester. College is something Wendy is adamant about if you have the brain and can afford it. She probably tried everything to get him to stay.

by Anonymousreply 102April 11, 2019 7:45 PM

It wasn’t even a rumor she said it herself that he didn’t care about her fainting. She’s had several crying sessions on air and on the old after show on YT.

by Anonymousreply 103April 11, 2019 8:40 PM

Holy shit, did she really file?

She didn't mention it on this morning's show, and tomorrow's show was taped this afternoon, so I wonder if it will come up.

by Anonymousreply 104April 11, 2019 9:13 PM

Meh.

by Anonymousreply 105April 11, 2019 9:16 PM

Miss Wendy going out to the clubs to find a new man (maybe a woman) will be tabloid gold.

by Anonymousreply 106April 11, 2019 9:24 PM

In defense of her son, with him not being concerned about her having a fall, I doubt that's how he felt. He probably was concerned about her and once he saw her at home all normal like, he probably shelved all the emotions he'd been feeling earlier and didn't want to get emotional again. It's a weird age.

by Anonymousreply 107April 11, 2019 9:59 PM

When kids grow up in dysfunctional homes one of the responses many have is to shutdown emotionally and retreat from the family. Think of all the abuse that he must have seen as a boy. Shutting down and going a bit numb is a defence mechanism. Now that she’s acknowledged the marriage problems I hope she can mend the relationship with her son.

by Anonymousreply 108April 11, 2019 10:02 PM

Straight teenage boys hate their moms. When mom is a black yenta from Jersey in an abusive marriage the kid just wants her to fucking die. Nothing unusual there. Wendy is a very ordinary and not too bright woman - but she is a specific kind of ordinary. Sons come around. Not everyone is a gay boy conflicted about his mommy till her dies.

Don't hold your breath to hear any truth from Williams just because she finally filed. for D I V O R C E She's not an honest person, plus good sense and the law suggest that she not talk about this about to be very messy divorce on her show. Someone is wishful drinking if they think Wendy is suddenly going to start telling the truth on air. She will write a book, no doubt. But she won't accept responsibility for her long denial and her reasons for keeping it going. If the press about the sidepiece and the new baby hadn't been relentless and Charlamagne hadn't applied some pressure....Williams would never have done anything.

She's a fake ass bitch in other words. It's not news to Wendy that her husband smacks her around and cheats and spends all her money. It's new in the mainstream media. Still, I'm glad she's moving on. People don't gain intelligence at 55 years old so she will continue to lie. As is her right. She doesn't owe the public anything and that's what she should say. But her image is the confessional, chatty friend who judges others. Karma bitch.

Wendy isn't craving dick. She's hideous. She likes TV and liposuction, another heartbeat in the house. She's about to go crazy for dogs and kitties.

by Anonymousreply 109April 11, 2019 10:36 PM

You're a real armchair analyst, ain't ya.

by Anonymousreply 110April 11, 2019 10:39 PM

Isn't it possible she was waiting for Sharina's baby to be born? That would violate a fidelity clause (with proof) and perhaps disentitle him to any of her earnings.

by Anonymousreply 111April 11, 2019 10:49 PM

No most teenage boys do not hate their mothers. Quite the opposite, although teens are not ever going to tell their peers they love mommy. Straight boys are very attached to mom and most prefer her to dad. It’s actually rare to find a straight man who loves his father more. If a boy/man is open about disliking mom it’s a huge red flag.

I think someone on the old thread called this. He said Wendy would use the week off to call her lawyers and get her shit together. Another poster linked a video of Wendy snatching her hand away from Kev when he tried to hold it in front of the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 112April 11, 2019 10:51 PM

If she ever talks about the behind the scenes mess of her marriage, I bet she spins it that she was so addled by the drugs or pills or booze that she wasn't thinking clearly for a long time. That will allow her to save face - she was not a doormat to an abusive man because she's a dummy, it was her addiction. She can say that her stint in "rehab" was a wake up call, she saw the light and got the divorce ball rolling.

by Anonymousreply 113April 11, 2019 10:55 PM

I’d like to know the truth about her addiction. I wonder if she was ever sober and for how long.

by Anonymousreply 114April 11, 2019 10:57 PM

Yes, I am R110. But it's an office and I get paid. Gay men and black women are the most gullible people in the world. Amusingly and tragically, they believe they are the most wised up. All tooth sucking and tough talk, some sarcasm and low wit. Emotional babies. Wendy Williams is not an honest woman. Part of living in delusion is thinking that other people wouldn't dare to see the truth.

by Anonymousreply 115April 11, 2019 11:17 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116April 11, 2019 11:40 PM

[quote] Hunter said, 'this just happened,' when he was asked to speak about the divorce to Radar Online. He added: 'Not speaking now.

by Anonymousreply 117April 12, 2019 12:47 AM

They're like the Hip Hop Ike & Tina.

by Anonymousreply 118April 12, 2019 12:50 AM

Sharina looks so basic wearing a catsuit with her stomach poking out. Why would he bother with her?

by Anonymousreply 119April 12, 2019 12:53 AM

Yes, R118.! Good call. But Tina had better wigs. And legs. A more attractively broken nose.

by Anonymousreply 120April 12, 2019 1:06 AM

Right!? If he’s offering a Ferrari he could have a gorgeous Insta model on his doorstep within the hour. It will be interesting to see what happens with Kev and Sharina now. He’s a cheater and will never change. She won’t like the loss of $$$ but she’s never going to pull a man who is richer than even post divorce Kev. She’s not cute by any measure and even in a tracksuit that cost over a grand she looks like a basic hood chick with no class and he looks like a damn fool in all that matching Fendi.

by Anonymousreply 121April 12, 2019 1:08 AM

Kev is the producer and he was served papers on set this morning. Will he be back at work on Monday or do the divorce papers mean he is fired from his job too? I can’t imagine the atmosphere if they have to work together while the divorce is ongoing. From his stunned reaction to Radar Online I don’t think he was expecting this. If they planned to carry on business as usual he would have had a statement ready to go about how it’s amicable and he’s dedicated to the brand and blah blah.

by Anonymousreply 122April 12, 2019 1:11 AM

YES! I knew from Wendy's tone on Monday that she had found some resolve to get on with her life. Now she she just has to get ready for the divorce battle, which is will be very interesting seeing as how intertwined Kevin is her business.

by Anonymousreply 123April 12, 2019 1:16 AM

If you read page six, it reported that Wendy is asking for child support and her reason for divorce is irreconcilable differences. There could be many legal reasons for this, but hopefully WW has some shark lawyers trying to cut Kevin off from the huge chunk of "Wendy" that he already owns. She'll never talk about being part of a sham marriage, but her success is (mostly) her own, so with luck she can cut his nuts off when it comes to HER money and future revenues.

by Anonymousreply 124April 12, 2019 1:26 AM

Hopefully Judge Mablean will preside over the case!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125April 12, 2019 1:35 AM

Kelvin looks pathetic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 12, 2019 1:36 AM

Child Support? Isn’t the boy 20......and Wendy the breadwinner. Strange.

by Anonymousreply 127April 12, 2019 1:53 AM

She actually filed on April 10 and Kev was served with the papers today. So what was the purpose of her lying about how she and Kev were just fine and dandy when she came back on her show after her hiatus? Psyching him out? I don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 128April 12, 2019 1:57 AM

Wendy's a Cancer. You don't fuck with Cancer's emotions.

by Anonymousreply 129April 12, 2019 2:16 AM

April 10 was yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 130April 12, 2019 2:34 AM

Cancers are very loyal and home loving. They are not good communicators and dislike confrontation. Cute lovable and hardworking - but please don't ask too much of them. They never get in front of any problem, but will take care of themselves when it hits. Not too intelligent, but they're almost always successful - good mates for life. Better at surprise divorces and moving on quickly than facing reality.

by Anonymousreply 131April 12, 2019 2:34 AM

R130 I know but the divorce was in the works when she came back to the show last month. She said this on that first day: “I’m still very much in love with my husband. Don’t ask me about mine.” Pointing to her wedding ring, Williams added, “It ain’t going anywhere. Not in this lifetime.”

Why lie?

by Anonymousreply 132April 12, 2019 3:39 AM

That was before the proof of infidelity was wah-wahing over in Jersey, sucking on the breast of a woman that Wendy is supporting through Kelvin.

Man, that Lailah Lynn really brings it.

by Anonymousreply 133April 12, 2019 3:44 AM

Kev doesn't buy these cars. He leases them with Wendy's cred.

This story is going to get juicy fast.

by Anonymousreply 134April 12, 2019 3:56 AM

Wendy won’t survive this Pr mess. She’s lost half her fan base because she’s a fake now. The show will be cancelled sooner rather than later. She will write books and end up on BET or some other garbage.

by Anonymousreply 135April 12, 2019 4:04 AM

You sound like a broken record

by Anonymousreply 136April 12, 2019 4:05 AM

It is the voting time for the daytime Emmy's. She could get the Joan Molinsky sympathy award.

by Anonymousreply 137April 12, 2019 4:27 AM

I’m calling it...

They get divorced

Show gets canceled

Rehab

Tell-all book that doesn’t tell much of anything

New tv show

Cancelled

Rehab

Starts writing another book, this time swearing she’s going to spill everything

Kelvin lures her back in

Book shelved

Huge, over-the-top wedding

Second and divorce six months later

by Anonymousreply 138April 12, 2019 4:41 AM

That doesn't sound at all like the Wendy I have been watching/listening to for more than a dozen years

by Anonymousreply 139April 12, 2019 4:54 AM

[quote]I think the rift came when Kev Jr. dropped out of college in his first semester. College is something Wendy is adamant about if you have the brain and can afford it. She probably tried everything to get him to stay.

Why do you keep saying Lil Kev dropped out of college? During the Felicity Huffman and Lori Laughlin college scandal, Wendy just recently mentioned that he is a B/C student.

by Anonymousreply 140April 12, 2019 5:06 AM

[quote] That was before the proof of infidelity was wah-wahing over in Jersey, sucking on the breast of a woman that Wendy is supporting through Kelvin.

OMG, do you think for a moment that Wendy didn't know about Kelvin? He's been dealing with Sharina for 11 years and during all that time you better believe that she's been with child. Perhaps several times. I believe that they were in an open marriage (I remember Wendy mentioning having threesomes with Kelvin...), but the child was the deal breaker.

by Anonymousreply 141April 12, 2019 5:10 AM

"You can do whatever as long as you don't embarrass me."

by Anonymousreply 142April 12, 2019 5:12 AM

I can't believe it. If this is true, Wendy will have to say something. I guess she has it set up to make sure Big Kev is escorted out of the studio, so she can pour the tea.

by Anonymousreply 143April 12, 2019 5:13 AM

[quote]Gay men and black women are the most gullible people in the world. Amusingly and tragically, they believe they are the most wised up. All tooth sucking and tough talk, some sarcasm and low wit. Emotional babies.

You really need to get the fuck off DL, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 144April 12, 2019 7:07 AM

Who's DL? I'm not on the low R144. Watch your mouth tho.

by Anonymousreply 145April 12, 2019 7:20 AM

You just know he's gonna sue for spousal support. Enough to take care of himself, the kid, and baby mamma.

Who knew Wendy was such an enabler?

by Anonymousreply 146April 12, 2019 7:26 AM

Spousal support?

Nope.

He's going to say he owns Wendy William, the name, the show, clothing line, wigs, and etc. He will walk away with a huge chunk, so why would he want a hooker's cut of the big pie when he can have it all?

by Anonymousreply 147April 12, 2019 7:30 AM

There may not be a trial. Wendy is highly pissed and owns a gun.

by Anonymousreply 148April 12, 2019 7:45 AM

How many cars does he have. He has a white SUV, a Bentley, the green Rolls SUV, a maroon Rolls and the mistress has a gold Ferrari. Ridiculous.

The mistress all made up with the curls and fur coat looks like a cheap hooker. She should be thanking her lucky stars she landed this fool because she looks like a CVS clerk.

by Anonymousreply 149April 12, 2019 11:05 AM

He also has a black and a white Infinity SUV. Trying to fool the Daily Mail.

by Anonymousreply 150April 12, 2019 12:38 PM

Does Wendy or the production company have the power to fire her husband and bar him from the set?

Today's show should be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 151April 12, 2019 1:35 PM

Today’s show was filmed yesterday and audience members say she didn’t mention anything. Monday will be the day she has to speak and we’ll see if Kevin shows up for work

by Anonymousreply 152April 12, 2019 1:45 PM

Kevin will not go away quietly. Just wait until he spills the tea about the real Mrs. Hunter.

She's going to have to stay very strong for a very long period of time until this entire mess is over. Good luck to her.

by Anonymousreply 153April 12, 2019 1:58 PM

Who would care or believe. What her cheating almost ex has to say? He's nothing without her.

If Wendy is able to can Kevin how will he spend his days? No more high power jobs for him. Who would hire him?

by Anonymousreply 154April 12, 2019 2:06 PM

Kevin has a contract with the show for as long as Wendy does. It doesn't include any language about him staying married to Wendy or not knocking up other women.

by Anonymousreply 155April 12, 2019 2:12 PM

A restraining order will take care of that.

by Anonymousreply 156April 12, 2019 2:30 PM

Keven won't be spilling any tea. No sense derailing the gravy train while it's still chugging along and filling his bank account.

My guess is that he'll remain as executive producer but get paid without having to come to the studio.

by Anonymousreply 157April 12, 2019 2:44 PM

If she's smart she'll have hired lawyers who can make sure Kevin and what's-her-face stay quiet in exchange for paychecks, at least for a while.

by Anonymousreply 158April 12, 2019 2:46 PM

I felt bad for Wendy. She's been controlled by Kelvin for decades, so when she was excitedly talking about going camping and to walmart with her new friends it made me look at her as a giddy teen.

I hope WW and her former best friend reconcile.

by Anonymousreply 159April 12, 2019 4:19 PM

[quote] According to our sources, Wendy served Kevin by disguising the divorce papers as a present — completely wrapped with big bows.

“When Kevin excitedly opened the box, thinking it was a gift of some sort, the process server uttered those famous words, ‘you have been served.'”

“Kevin is now persona non-grata at ‘The Wendy Williams Show.’ The passcodes have been changed and his access to the building has been revoked. Wendy has instructed staff to not let him anywhere near her.”

As far as Kevin’s reaction — he took it as well as you’d expect. He allegedly “went off, cursing and screaming” when he wasn’t allowed into production offices.

by Anonymousreply 160April 12, 2019 7:00 PM

So does that mean she got a restraining order against him too? Why wouldn't the producer of the show be allowed into the studio?

by Anonymousreply 161April 12, 2019 7:05 PM

Hope that there isn't a "drive by" in Wendy's future.

by Anonymousreply 162April 12, 2019 7:21 PM

R160 link?

by Anonymousreply 163April 12, 2019 7:22 PM

R163

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164April 12, 2019 7:41 PM

Now Wendy can smoke crack all weekend! Good luck Ms. Williams.

by Anonymousreply 165April 12, 2019 8:47 PM

Am I the only one that thinks Wendy is a transgendered woman?

by Anonymousreply 166April 12, 2019 8:49 PM

There’s lots of pictures of her as a child, she’s a bio woman.

by Anonymousreply 167April 12, 2019 9:03 PM

R167 interesting. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 168April 12, 2019 9:04 PM

Oh, pleeeeze ......take good big look.

She look like a man in lady clothes.

by Anonymousreply 169April 12, 2019 9:11 PM

Oh, please. She's a beautiful tall woman not unlike many of her ancestors

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170April 12, 2019 9:33 PM

Wendy has known Big Kev's whore in the biblical sense.

by Anonymousreply 171April 12, 2019 9:42 PM

lmao @ Kevin being served with a gift box full of divorce papers. GET HIM WENDY

by Anonymousreply 172April 12, 2019 10:04 PM

I want to see video of Kelvin being escorted out of the building by security. You got any of that, Norman?

by Anonymousreply 173April 13, 2019 3:01 AM

Kevin will get a nice Ca$H settlement, write a book, and hook up with a woman who will continue to financially support him.

Wendy will hook up with a boy toy who is far more interested in her Ca$H than he is in her. And she will foolishly give it to him.

She's an enabler.

by Anonymousreply 174April 13, 2019 3:14 AM

She has the huge titties.

by Anonymousreply 175April 13, 2019 3:28 AM

If they give Kevin anywhere near to half of her $60 million, it will be shocking. All a judge has to do is look at his spending habits during their marriage and his abandonment of the marriage to start another family.

by Anonymousreply 176April 13, 2019 3:51 AM

Wendy needs to get ahead of her own story now as well. Kelvin has nothing to lose but his tired baby mama. Don't let him start putting all your business on front street. She needs to go ahead and put any scandalous developments out there, instead of letting the tabloids spill all the teas.

by Anonymousreply 177April 13, 2019 4:20 AM

Funky Dineva coming with some real talk and good advice for Mrs. Wendy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178April 13, 2019 8:47 AM

Kevin is not going to get another rich woman. The only type of rich woman who would give him the time of day might be the ex wife of some rapper or something. But a 50 year old abusive black man in head to toe designer tracksuits and a do-rag with a baby mama, nah. He’ll be paying for pussy for the rest of his life. He will also blow through his settlement and in 20 years Wendy’s son will be looking after him.

by Anonymousreply 179April 13, 2019 10:16 AM

It’s keeps getting weirder. Kevin’s former boy toy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180April 13, 2019 11:56 AM

The wife eating the grapes...,I can’t. This guy claims Kevin is gay and overcompensates with hyper masculinity. Says Kevin was abused as a child. Says he saw Kevin choke and shove Wendy. He was living in a condo Kevin owned, Kevin took him to spas and sucked and fucked him there and then ate the booty and fucked him saying “take the Brownsville dick” at the condo. Kevin has a 2 inch dick but pretends to have 9. So much tea!

by Anonymousreply 181April 13, 2019 3:11 PM

OMG!

by Anonymousreply 182April 13, 2019 4:53 PM

The grapes!

This is juicy as hell. Now I wonder if Wendy was going to stick with him until she realized this and the sexual harassment suit were coming down the pike. Smart woman to make a hasty retreat now.

by Anonymousreply 183April 13, 2019 4:56 PM

Good Lord, Wendy child, what have you done !

by Anonymousreply 184April 13, 2019 5:22 PM

The Breakfast Club, of course, also mentioned the divorce news, with Charlamagne being all happy to make comments about it.

However, I'm truly posting this video so you all can see how he placed his dolls, located behind him, at 6:55.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185April 13, 2019 5:37 PM

Charlamagne said “I know what you did last summer Kelvin” and this guy says he was with Kev last summer breaking up and moving out of the condo in October so I believe it.

Wendy thought she could get over the mistress as long as he didn’t have a baby. Now here’s the baby and a gay rape and we know they paid off employees at the radio and the Wendy show who accused Ke(l)vin of sexual harassment. It’s all so tawdry. This is why Oprah is a single woman.

by Anonymousreply 186April 13, 2019 5:42 PM

The man said he has hypospadias (urethra on the shaft) a FORM of hermaphroditism. All the fonts on LSA think he has a vag too. Smh. Then again they think this Nipsey Hissey person was a multi millionaire too so...

by Anonymousreply 187April 13, 2019 6:00 PM

I wonder if Kevin owns a White Bronco

by Anonymousreply 188April 13, 2019 11:44 PM

R170 and R171 is a piece of white bird shit.

by Anonymousreply 189April 14, 2019 4:31 AM

Wendy put up with all that AND his dick is tiny?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190April 14, 2019 6:18 AM

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 191April 14, 2019 7:00 AM

The countdown begins: Monday is here which means a live show.

She has to pour the tea, right?

by Anonymousreply 192April 15, 2019 8:27 AM

How can she spill when Kelvin is there watching her?

by Anonymousreply 193April 15, 2019 8:58 AM

Nope, Wendy didn't spill the tea like we wanted; she started off Hot Topics talking about Tiger Woods instead of her own dirt. Halfway through HT, she said we all have our issues - that she was dealing with her addiction and getting clarity from that made her see some other issues in her life that she had to take care of. She also said she will be moving out of the sober house shortly and focusing on taking care of her son. The audience cheered that, then she just went onto more gossip.

She DID drop a few pointed bombs during other stories - she pointed to her stomach and said "my diaper changing days are OVER!" after doing a story about someone (I forget) and the audience cheered again. BURN. She never said the word 'divorce'.

by Anonymousreply 194April 15, 2019 2:39 PM

She said her sister was visiting, that’s nice to hear. She was so isolated from everyone before.

She didn’t spill like we wanted, maybe she never will in air but I think she will write a book to get back the $$$ she gives up in the divorce. If she gives him 10 mil she could easily get that back with a book deal and a few speeches to abuse survivors. There’s serious money to be had on the speech circuit.

I also saw the reference to not having to change diapers at her age and then saying “moving on” to big applause.

by Anonymousreply 195April 15, 2019 3:22 PM

Attagirl!😘

by Anonymousreply 196April 15, 2019 3:30 PM

"I'm not cookin' anymore!"

"Anything happens at The Wendy Show!"

I actually like Wendy's casual shade throwing more than if she sat, cried and shared about her divorce. Wendy definitely had more of a spark today.

Also, excuse me while I go buy that wrinkle cream!

by Anonymousreply 197April 15, 2019 3:46 PM

Until the divorce is completely final, Wendy would be foolish to speak publicly about any details.

Maybe even after that, she might not be able to talk about it. Trumps first 2 wives have gotten a lot of money and are still getting paid to keep quiet about him.

Wendy might be able to save millions in a divorce settlement, if there's an agreement to not speak publicly about their marriage.

by Anonymousreply 198April 15, 2019 4:05 PM

[quote]"I'm not cookin' anymore!"

[quote]I actually like Wendy's casual shade throwing more than if she sat, cried and shared about her divorce. Wendy definitely had more of a spark today.

Yes, I caught the shade.

I'm not cooking anymore!

I'm not changing any diapers!

There were also other zingers and stuff, and I think I saw the butterfly ring.

by Anonymousreply 199April 16, 2019 7:44 AM

Mrs. Kevin is 54 years old and pathetic. If Mistress Kevin didn't have a baby Wendy would never have uttered a word. Just kept up with her lines and the pipe on weekends. Lord knows a baby comes to change a life and for that we say amen. Wendy isn't a religious woman trust me. But once you go into sober living, you have to lean on someone. Amen to Kevin's love child. Never meant to be. Hold on. Wendy is a fraudulent fraud. She was shamed into making the d i v o r c e with that man. The God Charlemagne and Page Six work in mysterious ways.

by Anonymousreply 200April 16, 2019 8:10 AM

Hope the soon to be ex Mrs Wendy Williams likes staying home with a crying baby. Not as glamorous as going to a New York City TV studio every day.

by Anonymousreply 201April 16, 2019 2:10 PM

She alluded to her ex husband being deep in debt yesterday. What’s with all the cars he has been seen with recently? I’m broke so I don’t understand how that world works. Was he leasing them in Wendy’s name? Maybe he bought them with her money in one last cash grab. I guess if I was a banker I would start asking questions if a client bought 3 luxury cars totalling close to a million dollars in a short space of time.

by Anonymousreply 202April 16, 2019 2:41 PM

Statement from Kevin.

[quote] 28 years ago I met an amazing woman: Wendy Williams. At the time, I didn’t realize that she would not only become my wife, but would also change the face of entertainment and the world,” Hunter, 46, said in a statement to Us Weekly. “I have dedicated most of our lives to the business empire that is Wendy Williams Hunter, a person that I truly love and respect unconditionally.”

He continued: “I am not proud of my recent actions and take full accountability and apologize to my wife, my family and her amazing fans. I am going through a time of self-reflection and am trying to right some wrongs. No matter what the outcome is or what the future holds, we are still The Hunter Family and I will continue to work with and fully support my wife in this business and through any and all obstacles she may face living her new life of sobriety, while I also work on mine. I ask that you please give me and my family privacy as we heal. Thank you.”

by Anonymousreply 203April 16, 2019 3:24 PM

[quote]I have dedicated most of our lives to the business empire that is Wendy Williams Hunter

[quote]I will continue to work with and fully support my wife in this business

Well SOMEONE is scared that their gravy train is about to end.

by Anonymousreply 204April 16, 2019 4:10 PM

It's so mind-bogglingly ironic that "Mind Yo Bizness" Kevin, who has made his fortune only from a woman talking publicly about other peoples' problems is once again demanding privacy with his issues.

by Anonymousreply 205April 16, 2019 4:43 PM

If he handles his money responsibly, it would be hard to image it couldn't last Kevin a lifetime. So money shouldn't be his problem.

His problems will be the boredom of being out of show-business once Wendy cuts all ties with him, and his side piece who will want the ring on her finger. The loss of the ego trip producer powers and not being able to push people around.

Fun time is over. He's a nobody in the very near future.

by Anonymousreply 206April 16, 2019 5:13 PM

[quote] If he handles his money responsibly, it would be hard to image it couldn't last Kevin a lifetime.

BWAH! After he pays off his debts and lawsuits he’ll blow through it in 5 years max.

by Anonymousreply 207April 16, 2019 5:30 PM

He's making that statement because he's going to want alimony just like Mary J. Blige's husband.

by Anonymousreply 208April 16, 2019 5:49 PM

[quote] His problems will be the boredom of being out of show-business once Wendy cuts all ties with him, and his side piece who will want the ring on her finger. The loss of the ego trip producer powers and not being able to push people around.

Back in the day, Kelvin was a (sort of...) big shot promoter, producer and drug dealer. He was basically Suge Knight 2.0, but not quite on that level. Supposedly, one of the reasons why Wendy married him was because he protected her from some serious thugs in the rap game. You'd better believe that he has Wendy's money invested in all kinds of illegal shit.

by Anonymousreply 209April 16, 2019 6:12 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210April 16, 2019 7:00 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211April 16, 2019 7:19 PM

Wendy cut short the lease on the Ferrari. You go, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 212April 16, 2019 7:37 PM

R210 I died! Thanks for posting. LOL. I can just imagine Sharina watching out the window as it was towed.

by Anonymousreply 213April 16, 2019 7:57 PM

How Wendy got her groove back.

by Anonymousreply 214April 16, 2019 8:34 PM

Thumbs up to Wendy, mading sure the paparazzi was right on time to take pictures of the repo man.

by Anonymousreply 215April 16, 2019 8:42 PM

[quote] Thumbs up to Wendy, mading sure the paparazzi was right on time to take pictures of the repo man.

Yup! This entire situation has shades of PR all over it! Kelvin has been dealing with Sharina for ELEVEN fucking years!!! As if anyone possibly thinks that there's anything going on between them that Wendy didn't know about? The house, vacations, the cars, the clothes, etc., are nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 216April 16, 2019 9:06 PM

The only way Wendy was able to repo the Ferrari was because it was in Kevin's name. If he had the car in Sharina's name, Wendy couldn't touch it.

by Anonymousreply 217April 17, 2019 5:15 AM

The car repo is deliciously symbolic. The side piece is gonna dump Kevin's ass now too and make him pay for that B A B Y baby.

by Anonymousreply 218April 17, 2019 5:17 AM

I don't know why Wendy bothered to repo just one car. Heck, Kevin and Sharina have more than one car off her dime. They had over a decade of using this human ATM machine or like Wendy said about Evelyn of Basketball Wives, Evelyn gave birth to a cash register.

Little did Wendy know, she was a cash register.

by Anonymousreply 219April 17, 2019 9:27 AM

Didn’t some wife successfully sue the mistress for the return of the gifts the husband gave her? I think it was some sports personality.

by Anonymousreply 220April 17, 2019 10:28 AM

That was the Clipper's owner's wife, and even then, I was giving that the side-eye. I mean how can you take away gifts your husband gave to another woman? I can see if the husband leased an apartment or car that was draining money from the marital funds, but things that were actually paid for -- like Sharina's rock, I don't see happening.

With that said, I don't see WW going that route. She would want to keep this as painless and swift as possible for her.

by Anonymousreply 221April 17, 2019 10:35 AM

The car was probably leased by the show and now that he’s exiting the show #timesup

by Anonymousreply 222April 17, 2019 11:34 AM

Interesting assessment of Kevin Hunter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223April 17, 2019 1:23 PM

Wendy's allowing guests like Christie Brinkley to address the divorce so game on across the board.

by Anonymousreply 224April 17, 2019 1:37 PM

Christie was wonderful about it. Very supportive and maternal, but she made it a funny joke about herself instead of an awkward serious uncomfortable moment for Wendy.

Reminds me of how beautifully Tasha Smith addressed it last week before it even came out. Without actually saying any of the words or pushing it.

by Anonymousreply 225April 17, 2019 1:39 PM

This morning Wendy is bragging about two guys asking her out to dinner - one is the DJ who works at the show as the hype man, and the other is her old partner Charlamange. After some waffling about how to juggle two dates, Wendy said the compromise was that she is going out with both at the same time. The audience went wild - old crow has a date!

by Anonymousreply 226April 17, 2019 2:21 PM

I lold during the cooking segment!

Wendy to the guest chef:

"Your husband works with you? How's that goin'?"

by Anonymousreply 227April 17, 2019 3:41 PM

It's a smart strategy. Johnny Carson extended his career by two decades largely because he joked about his ex-wives.

by Anonymousreply 228April 17, 2019 4:05 PM

Just saw that clip on Twitter. Lol!

Side note: I’d love to see a list of how many women in showbusiness over the years have involved their civilian husbands in their careers to their detriment.

by Anonymousreply 229April 17, 2019 4:05 PM

The black lady in yellow jumping out of her chair in the Charlamagne segment is giving me life!!

Sad that her DJ never socialized with her before or her glam squad or the gay producer dude. Shit she was so isolated. You know it was bad abuse when straight guys are reaching out and calling her up now.

I hadn’t watched the show since she started to go downhill after the fainting episode. I cringed when I caught it at the dentist’s office last November. Watching today and old Wendy is back. She looks so much better and what’s the bets the Graves’ disease symptoms that had her slurring in a chair never appear again. Mmm-hmm.

by Anonymousreply 230April 17, 2019 4:24 PM

Joan Rivers and Lucy/Desi had famous wife/husband show business partnerships. When they work, it's great, but when it goes badly, it seems to go nuclear.

by Anonymousreply 231April 17, 2019 4:39 PM

Didn’t Joan’s husband get them booted by Fox. He wasn’t up to the task of producing a late night show. He also invested poorly and lost a bunch of her money.

by Anonymousreply 232April 17, 2019 5:01 PM

Has Wendy ever mentioned what State her son’s school is in? Google tells me he dropped out of school but I can’t find where he is going now. Just wondering if he’s nearby/close enough to live with Wendy part time.

by Anonymousreply 233April 17, 2019 7:22 PM

I'm going to start calling you the Dropout Troll, R233. Wendy hasn't mentioned where her son attends school. I think he goes to school far enough for a short flight.

by Anonymousreply 234April 18, 2019 1:10 AM

[quote]This morning Wendy is bragging about two guys asking her out to dinner - one is the DJ who works at the show as the hype man, and the other is her old partner Charlamange. After some waffling about how to juggle two dates, Wendy said the compromise was that she is going out with both at the same time. The audience went wild - old crow has a date!

No, they were really rejoicing, because she mentioned Charlamange. That's her old sidekick and friend, whom Wendy was working with for years before Kev came into the picture. Kev fired Charlamagne for reasons unknown.

Anyway, Charlamagne has been years hinting about how rotten Kev is, so when Wendy mentioned that she was talking to Charlamagne, it was a big diss to Kev and big welcome back to her old normal life.

by Anonymousreply 235April 18, 2019 1:17 AM

Who doesn't know this? Charlamagne is a fine ass man who's been deeply involved with both Hunters and the sidepiece. But on air he remains loyal to Wendy and is always contemptuous of Kelvin. Long before now and not just recently. He and Wendy have been on the outs for years. It's not romantic - they have the wonderful history of brother and sister, mentor and other. Wendy wasn't allowed to do many things and to keep her sanity she didn't. Charle the God has called her out many times, low key. I dig him the most. He's sexy and smart as fuck. His endorsement and support of Wendy makes her sorry ass rise in my estimation. He didn't wait for their sham/abuse relationship to become public to publicly advise Wendy to cut bait.

To be a fly on the wall when Wendy and Charlamagne have dinner. Y'all know it's gonna be wings and henny. Sober house be gone. Wendy is free from cocaine again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236April 18, 2019 2:32 AM

I love that Wendy and Charlemagne have reconciled after 10 fucking years! Wendy is really getting her life back.

Charlamagne is very sexy and he could definitely get it.

by Anonymousreply 237April 18, 2019 2:46 AM

Wendy's sister is a LAWYER!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238April 18, 2019 2:48 AM

Wendy’s stinky snatch is OPEN!!

by Anonymousreply 239April 18, 2019 3:40 AM

Still Wendy didn't know the difference between Beyonce, Madonna and Rihanna's new business today! Wendy news is always old but she could at least act like she heard (read) it once before. Get better, do better Wendy. Or you'll end up on The View. A lovely 5th alternate.

Wendy is going to the ball!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240April 18, 2019 4:05 AM

[quote]Wendy to the guest chef:

[quote]"Your husband works with you? How's that goin'?"

Wendy was doing that before the scandal broke, and I was scratching my head. Since, I knew her husband was her manager. I was like What you talking about Willis?

by Anonymousreply 241April 18, 2019 7:04 AM

Wendy's getting fierce on Kelvin.

by Anonymousreply 242April 18, 2019 2:24 PM

The latest is that the family home was owned by her company and his fancy cars are all leased under his name so she was able to call up and say “not paying this month” and they came and repossessed.

by Anonymousreply 243April 18, 2019 2:31 PM

He is digging his own grave by acting out in the studio.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244April 18, 2019 2:39 PM

That link says nothing about him acting out. Only that he's negotiating to get out of the show

by Anonymousreply 245April 18, 2019 2:57 PM

Half the fun of Kevin and Sharina's affair was gaming Wendy and spending her money.

Now the fun is coming to an end.

Fighting over money , the crying baby and Kevin's reluctance to marry his side piece will be the new norm.

by Anonymousreply 246April 18, 2019 6:02 PM

I hate when messy, shady people get babies involved in their mess and shadiness.

by Anonymousreply 247April 18, 2019 8:23 PM

[quote] Half the fun of Kevin and Sharina's affair was gaming Wendy and spending her money. Now the fun is coming to an end. Fighting over money , the crying baby and Kevin's reluctance to marry his side piece will be the new norm.

Kelvin has been dealing with Sharina for over a DECADE. That's not an affair, it's an arrangement. Hell, some of the tea claims that Wendy was messing with her too (like Mel B. and her husband with the blonde nanny.......). It's obvious that they had an open marriage with a "no babies" policy as a dealbreaker. No doubt, Kelvin invested the money he earned as her manager and the show's producer in several ventures, some of which are probably illegal. So he won't be reduced to being exactly penniless. But Sharina loves and has been financially supporting another man. So there probably won't be any fights. She'll just leave altogether.

by Anonymousreply 248April 18, 2019 8:31 PM

Kevin got a 10 million payout to leave the show. 👋🏻

by Anonymousreply 249April 18, 2019 8:55 PM

Link.

by Anonymousreply 250April 18, 2019 11:04 PM

The baby’s name is Journey Hunter.

by Anonymousreply 251April 19, 2019 12:07 AM

Take that Wendy -- the baby has his name.

by Anonymousreply 252April 19, 2019 2:09 AM

Oh shyt. Kevin put Wendy in the sober house, so he can be available for Nikki when she's gives birth. I guess WW was the queen of denial, because there was a lot of talk about Nikki being pregnant. Perhaps, that's why she fell off the wagon, and that made it easier for Kev to get her into the sober house.

Moreover. . .

Kev isn't officially fired, but he's simply demoted. Wendy is simply doing this to get his attention. They've been down this road before, but this time, W is trying to gain control and not let Niki win.

by Anonymousreply 253April 19, 2019 5:09 AM

Plus, I was right. Wendy didn't repo Kevin's car, because she couldn't touch the property that he bought. What was done was Kevin moved his cars and transported it out of state.

by Anonymousreply 254April 19, 2019 5:10 AM

Transported it out of state coincidentally just as Wendy files for divorce. What an very non-suspicious thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 255April 19, 2019 6:33 AM

Maybe I spoke too soon -- r254, what's your source for that?

by Anonymousreply 256April 19, 2019 6:35 AM

The car was leased to the show. It's been returned to the dealer. People talking stupid on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 257April 19, 2019 6:37 AM

Wendy is D O N E with Kelvin.

by Anonymousreply 258April 19, 2019 6:44 AM

Journey Hunter sounds like a Discovery Channel show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259April 19, 2019 7:26 AM

Dee Barnes better get to writing that book.

by Anonymousreply 260April 19, 2019 8:01 AM

R256

It starts at 8:30

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261April 19, 2019 8:04 AM

That video is highly suspect. Her source is clearly Sharina and Kevin. Sounds like she was either paid off or threatened. Who else would give her a baby picture and the exact model of Sharina’s car. She is saying Kevin is an upstanding man and in the comments she says he never laid a hand on Wendy. Get outta here. Her credibility is gone and I don’t believe a word she says.

Wendy is clearly done.

And wtf claiming the Ferrari is the only one in the world an the gold is a wrap. A wrap? We’re not stupid. I live in LA, I’ve seen dozens of gold Ferrari Portofino. That car is a lease car, it is not a custom and it is 100% not a blue car with a wrap. Kevin is feeding this woman lies.

by Anonymousreply 262April 19, 2019 9:31 AM

[quote ] Her source is clearly Sharina and Kevin. Sounds like she was either paid off or threatened.

If that were the case why would Tasha continue to mention Kelvin fucking Aveon Falstar? Kelvin would've made damn sure that rumor was quashed.

by Anonymousreply 263April 19, 2019 6:47 PM

She’s false about the car and false about him not being fired and totally false that Sharina is a common law wife. She’s false about him never hitting Wendy. Who else would have a baby picture, know the exact model of Sharina’s car, know how many times Wendy has previously threatened to leave, know where Kevin and Sharina are moving. The man on the pictures of the car being towed is pictured on the website of the dealership where the car was leased. The dealership does not offer moving services. So many falsehoods in the last video and all of them are pro Kevin and Sharina. Looks like 90% of the comments on the video also agree that Kevin and Sharina are now speaking to Tasha K. I have no doubt that an abuser like Kevin is very convincing, very good at playing the victim and used to manipulating women.

by Anonymousreply 264April 19, 2019 7:30 PM

The common law wife thing is ridiculous. He's already married. You don't get to commit common law bigamy.

by Anonymousreply 265April 20, 2019 12:57 AM

[quote]She’s false about the car and false about him not being fired and totally false that Sharina is a common law wife.

She's not false about the car, at all. That car was clearly being shipped. Now, I didn't hear her say Sharina was a common law wife. What I did hear her do was jokingly calling Niki a sister wife, which is totally different than saying a common law wife.

[quote]She’s false about him never hitting Wendy.

Now, I'm sure Kevin got physical with Wendy, but Tasha can't come out and say that. In fact, I didn't hear her even go into that detail.

[quote]Who else would have a baby picture, know the exact model of Sharina’s car

Regarding the baby picture, Tasha said she SAW the picture. She never said she HAD the picture. Plus, knowing the exact model of Niki's car isn't a hard thing to do. In certain states, it's just a check into the DMV records.

by Anonymousreply 266April 20, 2019 4:44 AM

Wait, no mention of Wendy finally admitting she is a single woman?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267April 20, 2019 7:27 AM

R266 Tasha commented on the video. The comment says that Kevin never laid a hand on Wendy. Look at the comments. She also claims the car is really blue with a temporary gold wrap. Completely false.

by Anonymousreply 268April 20, 2019 9:54 AM

R267 I caught that and Kelvin’s name is gone from the credits. It will be interesting to see who she will replace him with.

by Anonymousreply 269April 20, 2019 10:09 AM

She doesn't need to replace a useless executive producer. Kevin didn't have any credentials to run a show, but due to Wendy, he was allowed to have that title.

by Anonymousreply 270April 20, 2019 10:11 AM

[quote]She also claims the car is really blue with a temporary gold wrap. Completely false.

Why do you say that this is false? A Ferrari does not come in gold, but it does come in blue. It makes sense that the car is wrapped, and it looks to be, imo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271April 20, 2019 10:19 AM

According to Ferrari's website, you can't get a Portofino in blue. Click on "configure" and you see the available colors. There's a yellow but no gold, and absolutely no blue.

Whatever the car is, it's probably not a blue in a gold wrap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272April 20, 2019 10:29 AM

[quote]According to Ferrari's website, you can't get a Portofino in blue.

Yes, you can. It's right there on the link you posted.

by Anonymousreply 273April 20, 2019 10:35 AM

Oh, the metallics, you're right.

But there's a gold metallic right there that looks exactly like her car. Why get a blue with gold wrap when you can just get gold?

by Anonymousreply 274April 20, 2019 10:44 AM

[quote]But there's a gold metallic right there that looks exactly like her car. Why get a blue with gold wrap when you can just get gold?

There's no gold metallic that I see, but there are two blues, a solid and a metallic.

by Anonymousreply 275April 20, 2019 10:51 AM

THE CAR IS NOT WRAPPED! Look at the pictures, you can see the inside of the car and the door jambs with the gold trim. There’s a few of these cars here in the exact same color, the one that’s often parked in the lot behind Chin Chin on Sunset even has the same orange colored seats.

by Anonymousreply 276April 20, 2019 10:58 AM

[quote]THE CAR IS NOT WRAPPED! Look at the pictures, you can see the inside of the car and the door jambs with the gold trim.

What pictures? All I see are the pics with the car being loaded up for transportation. Plus, I'm relying on Ferrari website -- not what you scream.

by Anonymousreply 277April 20, 2019 11:12 AM

The color "Grigio Ingrid" is a light gold tone color. Here's a picture from their website of a different model (I think) but with the Grigio Ingrid color. Sometimes it looks silver, just like her car did in some of the DM photos.

We're all guessing at this point, but it sounds to me like someone gave Tasha some incorrect info about the car. We know the dealer picked it up, maybe because the lease was canceled, maybe because Kevin is trying to hide the cars before his ex tries to take them back, who knows.

The reaction of Kevin's guys as the car was being loaded up looks to me like they were upset or at least surprised.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278April 20, 2019 12:21 PM

R277 There have been pictures of the car all over the DM, Radar, TMZ all week. Pictures with the door open so you can see the interior. Really it’s not that big of a deal but it does point to Tasha K receiving fake news that paints Kevin Hunter in a good light. Her source is clearly someone in Kevin’s camp and it casts doubt on her other “facts”. Of course there’s another side to their story and Wendy is no saint but Tasha’s latest twist is highly suspect and most people are in agreement about that if you read the comments under the video.

by Anonymousreply 279April 20, 2019 1:40 PM

I like in r223 Charlemagne says he'll never use someone's sexuality as weaponry. I wish more of us black folks would stop that.

by Anonymousreply 280April 20, 2019 5:14 PM

Latest is he tried to poison her a few months ago - allegedly!

by Anonymousreply 281April 23, 2019 6:47 PM

He probably realized that he's not smart enough to pull off a foolproof poisoning that could never be traced backed to him, but he was smart enough to nudge her back into booze and drugs and keep her occupied and away from his dealings for a very long time.

by Anonymousreply 282April 23, 2019 9:09 PM

He's in for a big surprise when his whore locks him out but files for child support.

by Anonymousreply 283April 24, 2019 12:15 AM

Pimps are dumb, but they require assistance to prosper. Wendy is not a victim in my opinion. To give her small credit, I don't think she wants to be viewed that way either. Wendy would talk shit about rappers and corner girls all day long if her show permitted it. That's the life she really digs.

But yes R283, a hard rain's gonna fallen on Kevin now. Like Ike Turner he'll pimp some minor talent, but his Sharina is gonna sue him for the big money baby support NOW. HIS ass just became difficult to sell.

by Anonymousreply 284April 24, 2019 12:26 AM

A fan apparently called to say they thought he was poisoning her. She was in bed with a broken shoulder (which I'm starting to suspect wasn't an accident) when the police arrived. She was tearful but said she was safe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285April 24, 2019 7:24 AM

Another article says it was someone from the show who called. I would bet a years salary that Kevin was responsible for her shoulder, his refusing to leave the room when the cops came says it all. Whether he poisoned her I don’t know but her behavior during that time was so strange. She was staggering, slurring, shaking......it’s possible it really was just drugs + pills but I can see why a staffer might have thought she was being poisoned if they saw Wendy like this and heard what was going on backstage between them.

by Anonymousreply 286April 24, 2019 9:07 AM

Just because she's finally divorcing is no reason to think that Wendy shouldn't still be beaten.

by Anonymousreply 287April 24, 2019 9:25 AM

I'm inclined to think that the broken shoulder and the lack of care for her drug and/or health problems DOES mean she's a victim.

If I was wanting to call in an anonymous tip about someone possibly being drugged without their permission, I'd word it as "being poisoned," too.

by Anonymousreply 288April 24, 2019 9:53 AM

Anybody can buy a sling from a medical supply store and say that their shoulder is fractured. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 289April 24, 2019 2:38 PM

You think she had a sling on hand just in case the cops came by to see if she'd been poisoned?

Of all the things she's lied about, knowing that she told the cops that her shoulder was broken really makes me think THAT part is the truth.

by Anonymousreply 290April 24, 2019 2:54 PM

David Burkta was on today, charming as always...

by Anonymousreply 291April 25, 2019 10:11 PM

Yesterday's show: I can't think of his name but did someone politely call out hypocritical Wendy on her own dang couch? Hmmm... I do think so. He's a black guy, who is getting a divorce after 20 years of marriage. Wendy tried to dash some salt on him, but he came back. I can't think of his name.

Today's show: Then, on the Ask Wendy segment, Wendy told the second girl that her fiance is “gonna marry someone else and have kids with her.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292April 26, 2019 3:12 AM

Wendy didn't need to dial M for Murder or be smoking crack on air. That husband had to go. But she didn't care what he did before their lives hit the mainstream press. Wendy does internet gossip but she herself is a piece of cheap TV.

I hope a few other guests call her out about whether she's an abused/privileged/shady woman or a congenital liar. Funny how the old hags at The View and that other old hag Howard Stern now rally round that poor linebacker Wendy. Nobody wants their perverse personal life exposed...

Oprah and Ellen won't say WW's name, because they don't depend on the wasteland of ghetto TV.

by Anonymousreply 293April 26, 2019 3:29 AM

Has Howard mentioned her since she announced the divorce?

by Anonymousreply 294April 26, 2019 8:57 AM

r292 Van Jones

by Anonymousreply 295April 26, 2019 3:22 PM

The drama of if all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296April 26, 2019 9:20 PM

[quote]Kevin Hunter Jr., the estranged couple’s son, was at the house at the time of the incident and was “involved” in the conversation regarding their belongings

Damn poor Lil Kev!

by Anonymousreply 297April 26, 2019 10:23 PM

I wonder does Lil Kev want to see his sister. He has to be a little curious, after growing up years as an only child. Even though, when he was asked as a child did he want a sib, he said no, I'm thinking he might want to eyeball the child, and I can imagine Wendy saying, don't you dare ever go see that baby.

by Anonymousreply 298April 27, 2019 5:05 AM

Hard to know. My cousin’s father had a child when he was 22. Cousin did not want to be in the child’s life, did not go to visit the baby and has only seen the child (who is now a teenager) a handful of times at family funerals. I’m an only child and I’m not sure how I would feel. I have never wanted a sibling anymore than someone with siblings would long not to have them or someone with 4 siblings would want another one. It’s really not something I ever thought about, wasn’t in my control anyway and was no big deal to me even though other adults seem to think it should be. I’m at a point in life now where I get a bigger reaction to being an only child than to being gay. Some people just can’t accept that you didn’t spend your childhood crying in the corner and begging for a sibling. I suppose I wouldn’t have a sibling type relationship with the child but I also wouldn’t hold resentment towards an innocent child. The tough part for little Kevin is being stuck between mom and dad and trying to maintain a relationship with both when you have years of baggage from both of them and now this public humiliation. Like many children who grow up in chronic conflict he may be relieved that the marriage has finally ended.

by Anonymousreply 299April 27, 2019 11:01 AM

crack IS poison.

by Anonymousreply 300April 27, 2019 3:04 PM

Wenday is looking fatter and healthy again. She's off the pipe until she's all alone with her own taste in her new digs. Her revived mind was on full display in recent interviews with Van Jones. It was sparky and got a bit heated, talking about him getting divorced and still wearing his wedding ring! Also WW doesn't see why prisoners should ever get out of prison. Her heart is still the size of a grape. Wendy doesn't so much play devil's advocate as devil's protege.

by Anonymousreply 301April 27, 2019 6:49 PM

He called the cops on her because she came to get her stuff from her house? He's trash.

Knowing him, he thinks SHE'S done HIM wrong.

by Anonymousreply 302April 27, 2019 7:11 PM

This sucks for the kid. Police confrontations. I hope Wendy gets herself a fabulous penthouse in Manhattan. She should be able to pay for everything with just the money she saves from Kevin supporting Sharina.

by Anonymousreply 303April 27, 2019 8:52 PM

He never thought she would leave. The YouTube gossip girl Tasha K did a terribly biased video where her source was without question, Kevin and Sharina. According to her “source” Wendy wouldn’t go through with the divorce and was would come back like she always does. The next day it was reported that Wendy was booting him from the show and shit got real for him when he had to get a UHaul and get out of there and then Wendy showing up to move stuff out. He and Sharina really thought she’d be back and opening the check book again.

by Anonymousreply 304April 27, 2019 11:50 PM

As she said, when she sobered up and cleared her head, all areas of her life got examined and improved...

by Anonymousreply 305April 28, 2019 4:39 AM

[quote]Her revived mind was on full display in recent interviews with Van Jones. It was sparky and got a bit heated, talking about him getting divorced and still wearing his wedding ring!

I think Van got pissed, when Wendy starts stating that he has two kids he's leaving and listed their ages. It was as if Wendy was telling him he was breaking up a family.

by Anonymousreply 306April 28, 2019 5:07 AM

I thought the interview was fun, she went there and Van really came for her wig lol.

by Anonymousreply 307April 28, 2019 5:22 AM

I didn't watch it. I just saw the clips where Van said that she was still wearing her ring.

by Anonymousreply 308April 28, 2019 5:30 AM

So Kelvin is staying in the big house and Wendy has to leave but she can't take any furniture? Ok, you can have some furniture from the spare bedroom. Oh hell no.

by Anonymousreply 309April 29, 2019 8:59 AM

He called the cops on her for coming to pick up her own stuff. I'm sure she left him in the house because he would do something even worse if she ordered him out without a court order.

Even with a court order, I'm pretty sure he's going to get violent. He has a history of it. Plus he's a coward.

by Anonymousreply 310April 29, 2019 9:55 AM

He will not go away without a big, messy, fight. This is just the beginning. There is way too much money at stake.

by Anonymousreply 311April 29, 2019 1:40 PM

J'adore Wendy.

by Anonymousreply 312April 29, 2019 11:19 PM

Why should he just go away quietly in the night?

Dumb ass Wendy gave him the keys to the Kingdom for so long. Why would he want to throw that a way?

Of course, he's willing to toss out Wendy, but the money, power, and everything else that goes along with it. PUhleeze.

by Anonymousreply 313April 30, 2019 6:12 AM

[quote]Why should he just go away quietly in the night?

Because he's a hothead prone to violent outbursts, and broke their agreement by knocking up the girlfriend and apparently lying about it, if the DM is any indication.

People thought he might be poisoning Wendy at the same time she had an unexplained broken shoulder. Don't pull this "It's Wendy's fault for allowing it" crap, that's juvenile and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 314April 30, 2019 9:10 AM

No victim blaming, but Wendy knew what kind of man he was from the very start. She ignored all the signs and decided that she wanted to build a family, no matter how dysfunctional, no matter what the consequences were to her and her child.

by Anonymousreply 315April 30, 2019 4:06 PM

Kelvin's not going to win this one. The power brokers are behind Wendy

by Anonymousreply 316April 30, 2019 4:44 PM

She didn't think it would be dysfunctional, at least not this bad. Straight guys will say they'll shape up and sound completely believable, then flake out. If it's an open relationship, the guy will always push it too far. Heteros are crap at open relationships.

by Anonymousreply 317April 30, 2019 4:52 PM

Wendy's show jumped the shark quite sometime ago. That being said, how much of this crap is for p r? Yes a baby was born but that takes 9 months. Wendy's handlers had all that time to work it for maximum publicity. And what is up with the cheap schitt she sell on her show for 70 to 90 percent off? Don't be a fool,, it's crap the show is hyping up.....if you never watch the show, you miss nothing.

by Anonymousreply 318April 30, 2019 5:04 PM

The show still has great ratings. Ten years and going strong.

by Anonymousreply 319April 30, 2019 5:08 PM

In my limited experience abusers never show their colors in the beginning. There’s usually a honeymoon period where the abuser seems like the most charming, perfect man their mate has ever met. Then they start to peel back the facade little by little but it’s so incremental their mate doesn’t notice it until one day he goes too far, she snaps out of it and realizes she’s living in a shitstorm and even then most abusers can convince the mate they will change and the marriage continues. A man in my area killed his wife and daughter. His two adult sons survived and they said that their father’s abuse had started 15 years before he murdered his family. They said it started as controlling access to money in the guise that he was taking care of the family and he knew best. It escalated little by little over the years and the sons admitted they had to get out of the house and go through almost a year of therapy before they could admit their father was abusive. So charming and such a con artist was he that after murdering his family the neighbors all said he was a lovely family man and they felt sorry for this poor man who just snapped but didn’t really mean it and yes lots of them said how could she marry a murderer/why did she stay. As if he said on their wedding day “by the way.....”

by Anonymousreply 320April 30, 2019 10:39 PM

Wendy knew what kind of man she married. She even said she wanted a rough and a thug a bad boy, and that's what she got. My goodness, I can't feel too bad for her. She got what she wanted, not necessarily what she needed but anyway. . .

by Anonymousreply 321May 1, 2019 4:19 AM

Kevin didn't need to be charming in the beginning. Wendy was desperate to not be a single woman. She has an irrational fear of dying alone and put up with all kinds of shit to foolishly try to keep that from happening.

by Anonymousreply 322May 1, 2019 12:58 PM

[quote]Wendy's show jumped the shark quite sometime ago.

Wendy did have a low period for the last couple of years since the marriage was deteriorating. But now its like new life has been breathed into Wendy since she's decided to leave Kelvin. Wendy seems much happier. She has a new appreciation for the show and she's not phoning it in like she was while all the drama was going down.

by Anonymousreply 323May 1, 2019 1:07 PM

Lots of Wendy-blaming here but no one deserves to go through all that just because they don't want to be alone. Kevin went way over the line on several occasions before the side piece even got pregnant.

I've honestly never understood why people will say nothing about what the asshole or abuser has done, while picking at everything the woman has done.

by Anonymousreply 324May 1, 2019 1:14 PM

Very cute Ask Wendyer today!

by Anonymousreply 325May 1, 2019 4:12 PM

[quote]Lots of Wendy-blaming here but no one deserves to go through all that just because they don't want to be alone.

Why are you mad, sis? Wendy said she wanted a thug. What Kevin did is what a thug does. She didn't ask for a standup guy; she said good guys are boring. Well, Kev brought the drama, so she -- again -- she got what she wanted.

What was telling on the Mama June Hot Topic was that Wendy spoke again about a man loving a woman, when she is/was fat and how that is hard to break away from a guy who stood by you back then.

I think that is how Wendy is trying to rewrite her story, because she had men while she was fat. She has left men, when she was fat. I think it was hard to leave Kev, because he was her ideal man. He made her feel protected by his tough-guy veneer. I am not buying this whole new thing that he loved me when I was fat.

by Anonymousreply 326May 2, 2019 6:00 AM

What was up with Wendy asking Bevy Smith did she come to the Met Gala alone? Even Bevy had a WTF look on her face.

by Anonymousreply 327May 8, 2019 5:37 AM

Wendy said during today's show: "I can't explain this new life, other than it feels so right."

by Anonymousreply 328May 9, 2019 11:13 PM

She referenced her preference for 'a strong man' again. I guess her next stop is a rapper who will make her his 'trap queen.'

by Anonymousreply 329May 9, 2019 11:23 PM

She's having a good time. Plenty of three-ways in Wendy's near future

by Anonymousreply 330May 9, 2019 11:58 PM

Yeah, I heard her say she likes a rough man. Oh boy, she likes thugs and she cannot lie.

by Anonymousreply 331May 10, 2019 8:29 AM

I've noticed that Kev's role as executive producer will not be filled. Wendy and another producer will continue to work without a third executive producer, as if they need a third one in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 332May 10, 2019 8:30 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333May 12, 2019 10:23 PM

Wendy’s snatch is twitching. She needs it diddled.

by Anonymousreply 334May 13, 2019 11:15 AM

Wendy went into details on Tuesday's episode, and she mentioned she's getting a divorce. That it was hard to walk away from a 20+ year marriage.

by Anonymousreply 335May 15, 2019 7:54 AM

Tuesday she opened up about what's going on in her life more than she has since it happened but in a matter of fact way instead of a whoa is me way. She says she's dating a lot and people think she is dating her body guard, who is handsome older manly "cat daddy", not thug. She said he's been to her bachelorette pad, also the warm up guy, who I thought was gay and the show's DJ who's also handsome. She said she's needs men to help with things in her new apartment and the parade of men will continue, which I kinda loved.

by Anonymousreply 336May 16, 2019 12:47 PM

Tuesday she opened up about what's going on in her life more than she has since it happened but in a matter of fact way instead of a whoa is me way. She says she's dating a lot and people think she is dating her body guard, who is handsome older manly "cat daddy", not thug. She said he's been to her bachelorette pad, also the warm up guy, who I thought was gay and the show's DJ who's also handsome. She said she's needs men to help with things in her new apartment and the parade of men will continue, which I kinda loved.

by Anonymousreply 337May 16, 2019 12:47 PM

by Anonymousreply 338May 16, 2019 12:47 PM

She must be one of those women who can't live without a man.

by Anonymousreply 339May 16, 2019 12:49 PM

"parade of men"

Someone is trying WAY TO HARD to tell us that she is sexually desirable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340May 16, 2019 1:04 PM

R338, it's woe is me, not whoa is me...

by Anonymousreply 341May 16, 2019 1:30 PM

Whoa!

by Anonymousreply 342May 16, 2019 2:18 PM

Wendy likes the ladies A LOT so she keeps pounding co-hosts with her mins stories.

by Anonymousreply 343May 16, 2019 2:55 PM

She’s getting her snatch eaten out alot!

by Anonymousreply 344May 16, 2019 3:28 PM

Son punched the husband

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345May 22, 2019 9:09 PM

As well he should.

by Anonymousreply 346May 23, 2019 5:45 AM

You go, lil Kev! Beat the shit out of big Kev!

by Anonymousreply 347May 23, 2019 7:21 AM

I'm starting to believe Tasha K. She said Wendy never left Kev. It would explain why he was still in the house, when it was reported that he was moving his stuff out of the family home.

by Anonymousreply 348May 23, 2019 7:44 AM

Nah whoever Tasha K is, she’s obviously full of shit and just wants the attention. Kevin Jnr was arrested for punching his father yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349May 23, 2019 8:29 AM

Why was Big Kev in the house? He was ordered to move out in April, but yesterday, he was in the home. So, when Wendy drops off Lil Kev at the house, no one saw Big Kev's car?

Hmmm... seems fishy.

It appeared as if the Kevs seeing each other at the home wasn't a big deal. In fact, they even went to the store together. It seems to me that Big Kev didn't leave his gravy train.

by Anonymousreply 350May 23, 2019 8:37 AM

Wendy would do a lot of things for publicity but dragging Little Kev into this by having him get arrested is not one of them.

Kevin obviously wasn't supposed to be there and an altercation occurred, probably his doing, just like every other scuffle that happens in Wendy's orbit.

by Anonymousreply 351May 23, 2019 9:52 AM

Shit For Brains LSA Fraupotomus : this thread is of interest to a board [bold]exclusively[/bold] for gays and lesbians why? Did LSA ban you for being even too stupid for them? What if all your paranoid theories are true and there really is an illuminati gay mafia? Careful whose toes you step on....

by Anonymousreply 352May 23, 2019 10:00 AM

hey wendy, ur a shitty momma

ur boy is as creepy as his daddy....

whatcha gonna do when ur show is cancelled next year as rumored???

by Anonymousreply 353May 23, 2019 10:21 AM

There's something odd about this story. Wendy dropped off Lil Kev at the Jersey home and says she'll pick him up later. Yet it's just after midnight when Sr. and Jr. Hunter have that face in the parking lot. What time was Wendy planning to come back and get him? She tapes her show early the next morning. What was she out doing after she dropped her son off in Jersey?

by Anonymousreply 354May 23, 2019 12:25 PM

shes such an idiot

by Anonymousreply 355May 23, 2019 12:29 PM

She was getting her pussy diddled after dropping Jr off at dad’s.

by Anonymousreply 356May 23, 2019 1:28 PM

He's not a child, who cares if she wasn't back to pick him up early? You make it sound like he was a little kid home alone while is mother was out doing suspicious things after midnight.

by Anonymousreply 357May 23, 2019 1:32 PM

Joy and Meghan were really going at it as they cut to break, they panned across the audience and then back to the table and they were still arguing the point.

by Anonymousreply 358May 23, 2019 6:17 PM

They were talking about Wendy?

by Anonymousreply 359May 24, 2019 4:22 AM

R354 Good point. Plus, Wendy doesn't like to be out alone at night, and it didn't seem as if she had a driver. Why would Wendy wait until it got really late to pick up her son? Wasn't she afraid of the killer?

by Anonymousreply 360May 24, 2019 6:29 AM

Looks like her son is on her side. The rumors for years were they had grown apart and he was closer to dad. Like a lot of kids whose parents waited too long to divorce he’s probably just glad to have peace and a home without constant conflict.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361May 24, 2019 2:59 PM

Kevin's a messy slime. He seems to call the police on people at the drop of a hat. Bad idea when you could get shot!

by Anonymousreply 362May 24, 2019 3:09 PM

Wendy has mentioened her nephew a lot recently. Any pics of him available?

by Anonymousreply 363May 25, 2019 5:08 AM

Yeah, I would like to see a pic of the nephew too.

by Anonymousreply 364May 25, 2019 6:28 AM

Kev must be out of school, or is the east coast school out for the summer?

by Anonymousreply 365May 25, 2019 6:29 AM

Never knew she had a nephew

by Anonymousreply 366May 25, 2019 10:10 AM

Wendy professing her like for this young thang.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367June 11, 2019 8:49 AM

Wendy high af w/boo thang.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368June 11, 2019 8:49 AM

Messy... I will never understand people who can't be single for 5 minutes. Is it that hard to be alone? Now you KNOW this young whippersnapper only has one thing in mind...

by Anonymousreply 369June 11, 2019 8:51 AM

She doesn't look high, she looks upset, probably because she's a complete mess and knows she's not dealing with it well. When she's high her eyes look a lot freakier than that.

by Anonymousreply 370June 11, 2019 9:00 AM

Well, if she's going to be that dumb, can you blame him? LOL. These boy toys are so obvious, but they don't give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 371June 11, 2019 9:01 AM

R370 Did you see the video?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372June 11, 2019 9:05 AM

Okay, the video didn't work on my phone so I looked on my laptop, and yeah, she gets that trademark look in her eyes at one point.

I don't understand why someone doesn't step in and help this woman, she's positively collapsing in front of the world.

by Anonymousreply 373June 11, 2019 9:15 AM

She’s getting her snatch eaten out on a daily basis.

by Anonymousreply 374June 11, 2019 10:20 AM

It's a living!

by Anonymousreply 375June 11, 2019 3:52 PM

If the divorce papers were signed, I might believe it more. Right now, this looks like Wendy's jumping on the couch moment.

by Anonymousreply 376June 11, 2019 4:25 PM

She was filmed coming out of some LA restaurant a few days ago (Craig’s I think). The paps asked her questions and she seemed drunk as fuck, possibly high. She’s definitely fallen off the wagon again. It’s just getting too sad and depressing now.

by Anonymousreply 377June 11, 2019 11:05 PM

It's obvious Kevin has her dickmatized. She still wants him back. It's obvious in the interview. It's like she's divorcing him for her audience. Who knows. Maybe he's the one who kept her sober all these years.

by Anonymousreply 378June 11, 2019 11:12 PM

Oh, please. She's fine. She sends her best.

by Anonymousreply 379June 12, 2019 3:23 AM

[quote]It's obvious Kevin has her dickmatized. She still wants him back. It's obvious in the interview. It's like she's divorcing him for her audience.

That's what it seems like to me too.

by Anonymousreply 380June 12, 2019 5:37 AM

Wendy ain't getting no divorce. No papers filed and no papers WILL be filed.

Mr. X: What soon to be ex husband of that talk show host and his mistress are still peddling fake info to that YouTube gossip blogger that he and his soon to be ex wife are getting back together? It's becoming obvious that battle lines have been drawn, the talk show host is using that three lettered website as her PR arm. The ex husband did reveal to that YouTuber that the host did hire a guy to pose as her boyfriend. There's been reports that the ex husband has been selling off his personal belongings to pay for a attorney to prepare for the soon to be approaching legal trouble. Kevin Hunter (Sharina Hudson)/Wendy Williams/Tasha K (unWinewithTashaK)/TMZ (Wendy Cries over FAKE Breakup with Husband & Hires Fake Boyfriend to PROVE She's MOVED ON) (Wendy Williams Meets New Guy in L.A., Taking Him With Her To NYC)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381June 12, 2019 12:09 PM

. There's been reports that the ex husband has been selling off his personal belongings to pay for a attorney to prepare for the soon to be approaching legal trouble.

r381

i dont understand ,if theres no divorce why is this necessary?

by Anonymousreply 382June 12, 2019 12:12 PM

Wendy and the guy, Marc Tomblin, were all over NYC Tuesday doing some hardcore shopping, and yes ... even stopping by an ATM to make a withdrawal. The pics are kinda ironic, considering Tomblin has a record for armed robbery.

According to court records, Tomblin pled guilty to conspiracy to commit robbery with a dangerous weapon in Charlotte back in 2013. Police say he was part of a group of 3 people who robbed a man at gunpoint. He was sentenced to 15-30 months -- none of which is a surprise to Wendy.

The talk show host tells TMZ ... Marc had already told her about his conviction, and her assistant also gave her a heads up. Wendy says her reaction is, "I am a 54-year-old grown ass woman. I know what I'm doing."

by Anonymousreply 383June 12, 2019 12:38 PM

That YouTube woman has no credibility. Kevin called her op and complimented her saying she could be the next Wendy, she’s perfect for TV and all of a sudden she turned a 180 and became pro Kevin and Sharon’s, parroting all the nonsense he fed her. She’s already been debunked on several lies she told including that Kevin has never had contact with the police, the police had never been to their home, Kevin wasn’t fired, Kevin never laid a hand on Wendy etc etc etc.

by Anonymousreply 384June 12, 2019 4:16 PM

[quote]She’s already been debunked on several lies she told including that Kevin has never had contact with the police, the police had never been to their home, Kevin wasn’t fired, Kevin never laid a hand on Wendy etc etc etc.

I do believe Kev called Tasha with some stuff in exchange for info he wanted to be known.

Re: The Police and putting hands on Wendy

She never said Kev did or did not lay a hand on Wendy, nor did she mention anything about the police.

Tasha was all about calling out Kev for being a cheater and that Wendy knew it about it for decades. Tasha posted pics of them (Hunters and Nicki/mistress) all partying back in the day.

Also, Tasha called the hospital to find out if Niki had the baby.

In other words, Tasha's slant was all about the affair and Wendy isn't going to leave Kev.

by Anonymousreply 385June 13, 2019 12:13 AM

Apparently, Wendy's new boo thang was a thug, but according to his friends, he's a cool guy. According to Wendy, he's not her boo. She's just having fun.

This is a good video on the two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386June 13, 2019 7:30 AM

cringe

by Anonymousreply 387June 13, 2019 10:49 AM

Wendy just wants her pussy eaten.

by Anonymousreply 388June 13, 2019 11:21 AM

Tasha said in a comment on her video that Kevin never laid a hand on wendy and that the police had never been on their property. They have the screenshot over at LSA but I watched her video live and saw it with my own eyes. She even responded to the people calling her out and said Kevin was not fired and would always handle Wendy’s business. The very next day he was fired! It was interesting which comments she upvoted too.

Wendy told TMZ Kevin had a baby with another woman and you can tell THAT was the final straw. If there was no baby she’d still be with him. I think Kevin thought Wendy would stay like she did for years but there was no baby then. A baby is a dealbreaker for most women, it’s becoming more common for the wife to accept the side baby in the African American showbiz/sports community but a baby girl was too much for a 50 something woman who’s has several miscarriages and a grown son. No one wants to be changing diapers and dealing with the baby mama at that age.

by Anonymousreply 389June 13, 2019 1:00 PM

[quote]Wendy told TMZ Kevin had a baby with another woman and you can tell THAT was the final straw. If there was no baby she’d still be with him. I think Kevin thought Wendy would stay like she did for years but there was no baby then.

Before that and before the affair was revealed to the public, Wendy was on record saying that she would divorce a man if he told her he knocked up another woman.

by Anonymousreply 390June 15, 2019 10:07 AM

Wendy's new boyfriend is 28 years old and a convicted felon who did hard time for robbery, assault, and possession of dangerous weapons. He claims to be a "Financial Advisor' and a Blogger. Wonder how much she's already spent on this loser.

This woman is a hot mess and will always be. She looks like she back on the crack. The only victim in this fiasco is her son.

by Anonymousreply 391June 18, 2019 4:25 AM

I don't understand how Wendy walks. She seemed to walk better with heels than without them.

by Anonymousreply 392June 18, 2019 5:07 AM

Man, Tasha K spilled the tea on Wendy's new man. He's not a medical doctor. He has a ph.d of some sort, and he was previously on her show.

by Anonymousreply 393July 12, 2019 7:15 AM

her eyelash guy is hot as hell! (@ 3:30)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394July 17, 2019 2:26 AM

Hmm... Wendy playing second fiddle again because her boyfriend has a girlfriend. Apparently, Wendy knows about it, but I guess she's pulling a Nikki.

by Anonymousreply 395July 22, 2019 10:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!