Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Leaving Neverland, Part 10

We couldn't even fill up the other 9 threads but let's just move on to part 10. The documentary sucked, the timelines didn't add up, and who lies for your "abuser" on the stand at 23? Nothing but an attempt to earn money when denied a job. This is such a sad play for money that even HBO should be ashamed.

by Anonymousreply 25March 24, 2019 4:50 AM

Oh brother

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 15, 2019 2:45 AM

That kid called Wade was cute.

by Anonymousreply 2March 15, 2019 2:48 AM

R2 About as cute as a false sexual assault allegation.

by Anonymousreply 3March 15, 2019 2:51 AM

As so eloquently iterated in previous threads, OP... please just FUCK OFF and die already, you pedo-defending MJ fantard/stan/shill Piece Of Shit.

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2019 10:21 AM

R4 Go fuck yourself. DL overwhelmingly agrees that these two losers are scumbags. You’re clearly just obsessed with James or Wade. What, wish it could have been you that got to falsely accuse a pop star?

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2019 2:11 AM

[quote]We couldn't even fill up the other 9 threads but let's just move on to part 10. The documentary sucked, the timelines didn't add up, and who lies for your "abuser" on the stand at 23? Nothing but an attempt to earn money when denied a job. This is such a sad play for money that even HBO should be ashamed.

Isn't it interesting, freak OP, that both Robson and Safechuck have found normal lives with children and spouses and careers in spite of the shit that freak MJ put them through, yet the surviving Jackson clan whose careers are as dead as MJ's can't even scrape two quarters together to make a phone call unless Grandma Katherine snaps open her coin purse.

Isn't it interesting?

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2019 11:56 PM

[quote]Go fuck yourself. DL overwhelmingly agrees that these two losers are scumbags.

Only you, you pedo freak cunt fuck JABBA.

by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2019 11:57 PM

R7 Shit his dirty diaper and needs a change.

by Anonymousreply 8March 19, 2019 5:00 AM

^And pedo freak fuck JABBA was right there to eat out the diaper.^

by Anonymousreply 9March 20, 2019 12:52 AM

Are we continuing here from part 9?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 21, 2019 12:28 AM

The clear discrepancies in the lawsuits (full of clear, disprovable lies) and in LN are irrefutable proof these greedy men are only after money.

by Anonymousreply 11March 21, 2019 1:18 AM

Such as?

by Anonymousreply 12March 21, 2019 1:32 AM

R12 It's detailed quite extensively in part 9. Besides all the legal evidence where he shifts the blame to MJ's companies, you also have him claim being incapacitated and unable to work even though he worked consistently during that time, and him selling MJ merchandise at the same he was filing lawsuits. It's all very suspect. Even if I believed in my core that MJ was a pedophile, I would still disbelieve Wade.

by Anonymousreply 13March 21, 2019 1:37 AM

Sure, R13.

by Anonymousreply 14March 21, 2019 1:39 AM

R14 I haven't heard anything intelligent being said by any of the critics. They just resort to name calling, baseless accusations of being a shill/pedo, emotional arguments not based on reality, rationalizations of inexcusable behavior due to victim status, or willful denial in the face of overwhelming evidence.

by Anonymousreply 15March 21, 2019 2:00 AM

The overwhelming evidence proves Jackson fucked those boys.

by Anonymousreply 16March 21, 2019 2:09 AM

"Of course I fucked them, kids! Come on, it's so obvious. I was a GOOD pedophile too, huh...?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 21, 2019 4:52 AM

A new one, I hadn't seen before.

Jan 2000, Teen People Party

Robson, age 17, still and again, gleefully dropping Michael Jackson's name, telling his same tale of MJ being his inspiration and reason for dancing.

"Doing my little Michael-moves, you know...hahaha" 🧐🤔😏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 21, 2019 6:11 AM

Whoa so much of this thread has been deleted after we all called for Muriel. Looks like the rabid pro MJ OP got himself a ban.

by Anonymousreply 19March 21, 2019 10:39 AM

Is this the new thread?

by Anonymousreply 20March 21, 2019 4:10 PM

R19 is the definition of a stupid person. The other part 10 is here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 24, 2019 2:19 AM

Which number posts aren't you seeing, R19?

Because the rabid pedo apologist and chief Jackson ass kisser JABBA is still all over this thread.

by Anonymousreply 22March 24, 2019 2:24 AM

There are two part tens, just as there were two part nines. The pro-pedo troll created one, and because people didn’t want to have to unblock the pro-pedo troll in order to view the thread, second threads were created. If one isn’t aware of this, it might appear that posts are being deleted.

by Anonymousreply 23March 24, 2019 2:43 AM

The pro MJ posters are really pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 24March 24, 2019 4:46 AM

There are three part elevens, two of which are troll threads.

by Anonymousreply 25March 24, 2019 4:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!