Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38

Continue

by Anonymousreply 603March 18, 2019 7:14 PM

from the last thread, if the rumour about lucas in dune is true then thats pretty cool, would love to see them on the same movie again (even if people will complain about these two being in everything rn lol)

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2019 6:14 PM

Well, I am kind of disappointed because I was hoping that whoever they got to play Feyd would be talented and hot, but I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with talented. Feyd is described as being dark-haired, pouty-lipped and fit. Not exactly words I'd use to describe Lucas.

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2019 6:26 PM

R2 honestly I don't know much about the character, I was just thinking it would be cool having them in the same film again especially with timmy and lucas as rivals. Doesn't seem to be anything legit yet about this rumour though, maybe a more unknown actor who fits the character more would be better, but with this film they seem to be more interested in getting names as oppose to people just fitting the role perfectly. They're leaving it pretty late to announce the other parts, wonder if we'll get more news very soon

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2019 6:31 PM

Where is this Lucas rumor coming from?

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2019 6:33 PM

Is there a source for this casting because I haven’t seen anything anywhere

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2019 6:34 PM

R5 it's not an official casting R4 from looking around, it seems to just be people saying he'd be perfect for the role, my bad for calling it a rumour lol

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2019 6:38 PM

R3 I hear ya and thanks for clearing up that the Lucas talk was more fan speculation than a rumor.

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2019 6:41 PM

Lucas is the last one I would pick as a villain

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2019 6:56 PM

who else would get cast instead of him? there are not that many male actors in their 20s with name recognition

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2019 7:30 PM

and denis is not going to cast someone who's only been in rom coms or teen movies so it has to be someone who's been in some critically acclaimed movies. this is a major role

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2019 7:33 PM

R8: Lucas is a very good actor, i think he could play sweet boyfriend in a rom com or pshycho stalker on a thriller without a problem. I suppose he won't be without projects much longer

There's a Chalamet interview in El Pais. I was surprised by the lack of interest. It was posted more than 14 hours ago and has exactly zero comments. I suppose he is the kind of guy with a rabid internet fanbase but he is far from being mainstream yet.

That could change with Dune, or not because Dune is far from being a sure shot

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2019 7:40 PM

R11 it didn't gain any traction because it was from september lol

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2019 7:41 PM

I think while his internet fan base are rabid(like me), there’s a possibility that he falls off the radar with time. For instance, his last IG story didn’t get enough notice in my opinion. Just a few people mentioned it on tumblr and his IG fan accounts didn’t really pick it up. He needs to communicate more using his social media because the “drought” thing can backfire imo.

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2019 7:49 PM

R12: Here's the link, the article is from today, it has a total of 1 comment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2019 7:52 PM

Don’t think he’s ever going to use sm more than he does now or has in the past. Obviously he isn’t super comfortable with sharing much about his life, even work-related. Even the stuff he does post he ends up deleting a lot of. I think he is generally a private person and I don’t count the Lily stuff because he probably doesn’t consider that his real private life therefore he doesn’t care.

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2019 7:58 PM

R14 the interview is from september for a movie no one cared about without any new info about him.

R13 the drought won't affect his fanbase at all. did you not see the crowds at tiff after he had been gone for six months

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2019 7:58 PM

Cody Fern would be a good Feyd, he would fit the Moebius designs for Jodorowsky...

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2019 8:00 PM

I personally couldn’t care less if he doesn’t use social media. I hate celebs who feel the need to share every aspect of their lives. Keeping a mysterious air around you can be a benefit in the long run. Look how rabid people are to know every little thing about him and it’s precisely because he doesn’t give anything away. It keeps him interesting.

by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2019 8:03 PM

Also doesn’t over expose himself , I mean a lot of the people he said he Admires in acting don’t have social media and even Armie has gone pretty much dormant on it

by Anonymousreply 19March 14, 2019 8:14 PM

R16: No, the movie is only beinf released in Spain now. The interview could be old, but it was not published in spanish till now. And frankly, people care about him without any new info, this thread is prove of that. Threads and threads without any single new thing about him

by Anonymousreply 20March 14, 2019 8:18 PM

Does anyone know why they've released BB on DVD and Blu-Ray in European countries and not in the US? I mean, wtf? Amazon sucks.

by Anonymousreply 21March 14, 2019 10:20 PM

"New" video from San Sebastian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 14, 2019 10:59 PM

R22 in that interview he seems a lot less awkward than he usually is, it’s nice to see that side of him from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 23March 14, 2019 11:17 PM

Looks like he had a cold back then. He sounds congested and his eyes are watery. Still, a nice interview, though. He really does care about what he does on so many levels. I mean, how many rising stars are there (if any) that have such sensitivity about not offending the real life version of their movie character, or displeasing the author one of their movies is based on?

by Anonymousreply 24March 14, 2019 11:29 PM

r21 do the discs for sale have extra features?

by Anonymousreply 25March 14, 2019 11:37 PM

R20 yes but the threads and threads here are not by myriads of fans. Its a dozen of fans who post obsessively 24/7.

The cmbyn interviews with Armie or Armie and Luca were fun. More recent stuff... maybe the actors on actors.

by Anonymousreply 26March 15, 2019 12:31 AM

Dune would be a bad move for Lucas’s career. He mentioned wanting to do a comedy and I could see that. He also mentioned talking with Xavier Dolan while working on BE about wanted Xavier to do a project for him and Timmy to do together.

by Anonymousreply 27March 15, 2019 1:37 AM

r25, sadly, the only extras on the BB DVD are the two featurettes that you can find on youtube: Anatomy of a Crisis and the Cinematic Journey.

by Anonymousreply 28March 15, 2019 2:23 AM

That was a good interview from San Sebastian. He did seem a lot calmer there than he usually is. I think it might've had to do with the fact that he was tired. That was when he was doing major promotion for BB and traveling to different countries 1 right after the other to attend the premieres and do Q & A's. Also, I'd heard he was sick during San Sebastian. So I'm sure that didn't help.

by Anonymousreply 29March 15, 2019 2:28 AM

I know this thread is mainly about Timmy but just saw that Armie is going to be on Jimmy Fallen next Wed, the 20th.

by Anonymousreply 30March 15, 2019 2:32 AM

He was sick or spent the night ducking lily? Lol. Heard they roomed in the same hotel and wasn’t that when he talked about having unsatiated desires?

by Anonymousreply 31March 15, 2019 2:33 AM

R30 As the OP of this thread, I hereby proclaim that talk of Armie, Charmie or whatever else people want to talk about is welcome. People who hate those topics have their own thread now. :-)

by Anonymousreply 32March 15, 2019 2:34 AM

^^ Fallon not Fallen. lol

by Anonymousreply 33March 15, 2019 2:37 AM

R31 every celebrity at the festival was at that hotel, I remember reading that the SSIFF made the arrangements for actors and put them all up there. There was an official paparazzi / roped off fan station outside to catch people going in and out.

by Anonymousreply 34March 15, 2019 2:36 AM

Wasn’t that when he talked about having unsatiated desires?

I always thought he was referring to Armie when he said that. lol

by Anonymousreply 35March 15, 2019 2:38 AM

R31 if he was “ducking” her when why was he unsatiated? Stop trying to make Lilothee happen

by Anonymousreply 36March 15, 2019 2:47 AM

Oh! Ducking was a typo and I was being sarcastic. I’d be the last person to make lilothee happen. I shudder at the thought of him kissing that horrendous mouth. I was just alluding to the fact that the news was rife at that time. There were reports of them smooching in cars and all sorts. The daily mail photos of her during SSIF was terrible and I can imagine that if their contract had started then, he must have been unsatisfied with her physical attributes.

by Anonymousreply 37March 15, 2019 3:14 AM

cute video of foetus timmy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 15, 2019 3:52 AM

Do you think Timmy has anything lined up for after Dune or not yet? Can't wait to see what he'll do next. I'd love to see him in a romantic comedy actually. Something lighthearted after movies like Dune and BB would be a nice change. That's why I'd love to see A Rainy Day in NY. That and the fact that he looks so beautiful in it from the pics we've seen. lol Unfortunately, the ways things are going I don't think we'll ever get to see it. :(

by Anonymousreply 39March 15, 2019 4:16 AM

R39 been wondering if he’ll take a break after dune cause he’ll have promo for little women and the king, but knowing how much he likes to work I won’t be surprised to hear some announcements of future projects with him sooner rather than later. I do think he is due to go back to his indie roots

by Anonymousreply 40March 15, 2019 4:41 AM

Please let it be Blood on the Tracks...

by Anonymousreply 41March 15, 2019 7:57 AM

R39 François Ozon confirmed a few weeks ago that he was about to meet Timothée.

by Anonymousreply 42March 15, 2019 10:06 AM

I think his sm presence is just right. He has a knack for calibrating his presence keeping people interested.

By the time people start getting really desperate The King trailer will be out then The King, then promotions for the King and eventually Little Women. Rinse repeat.

Even if he's not nominated for anything this year he'll probably be doing a few award shows especially if LW gets any ensemble nominations.

It's good for him to concentrate on Dune which could be career transforming.

As for his interviews, I think he has so much intelligence and charm that even if he's nervous he's still adorable and fascinating. All these brilliant actors are challenging to interview. It's bc they prefer to play a part than reveal themselves. He's getting better and better and even if he wasn't he's still charismatic as hell even in his awkwardness

by Anonymousreply 43March 15, 2019 10:56 AM

R41 hoping if he announces another indie he also gets another studio movie. Indies are becoming a dying art unless their made by Netflix

by Anonymousreply 44March 15, 2019 10:58 AM

Armie Armie on the screen who's the prettiest boyfriend of them all?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 15, 2019 11:11 AM

Timmy wore it better, duh. But extra points go to the fact that he was brazenly FaceTiming his boo while wearing it.

by Anonymousreply 46March 15, 2019 11:19 AM

Wax figure from the Hammer museum on loan for insta events

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 15, 2019 12:21 PM

His sm presence is fine if he wants to keep being tabloid Timmy. Because acting all vague and mysterious for basically no reason at all will always end up creating a frenzy, but 1) only among his most rabid fanbase, and 2) focusing on completely unnecessary shit. Most people won't give a crap about what he posts because they won't get his 'clues' so they will lose interest quickly, it's only for those nutcases who keep following his every move. And imo what he's doing on sm right now encourages both those silly fashion articles and fan stalking. He's showing neither his work nor any glimpses into his personal life, it's all about 'guess who I'm wearing' or 'guess where I am'.

by Anonymousreply 48March 15, 2019 12:44 PM

R48 How does his SM activity have anything to do with his tabloid stunt? Also he creates even more of a frenzy when he posts what he’s doing or the rare selfie so not sure what point you are trying to make

by Anonymousreply 49March 15, 2019 1:10 PM

R48 I feel like people are being too harsh with this whole thing. He just has fun with social media, and his little posts and clues are never THAT deep, people just make them that. He isn't interested in sharing his private life, much work related stuff even, which he has every right to. Tabloid Timmy just comes from his public pap shit, not his social media. If he wanted he could post stuff which would get him in tabloids and get real attention, things the general public would take interest in, but instead it's just stuff for himself or fans. Honestly I think he just has fun posting these vague things then seeing what his fans piece together, not in a master manipulator way. He just isn't using social media to share his life which is fine, there's more than one way to use sm and he can do what he likes.

If he posted more of his actual life and the things people and media want, he'd probably be getting accused of pandering and using sm just to sell himself. What does posting something 'necessary' even mean?

by Anonymousreply 50March 15, 2019 1:11 PM

Do you guys think he was extra nervous in the BB era cause he was afraid the person interviewing him would go rogue and ask about lily? We all saw how badly he reacted when that went down. Also his mini freakout on Ellen when she said she was going to embarrass him. Just a thought

by Anonymousreply 51March 15, 2019 1:28 PM

He’s never going to share anything about his personal life, for obvious reasons. And as far as posting about his work, like pics from set or something like that, I think he just wants to focus on his role when he’s on set and that’s why he very rarely posts anything while filming.

by Anonymousreply 52March 15, 2019 1:30 PM

R52 but he does share things about his personal life? Not often, but his thanksgiving dinner post and singing happy bday to his grandma come to mind as two somewhat recent ones.

by Anonymousreply 53March 15, 2019 1:35 PM

R50 Nobody's forcing him to use any sm at all if he doesn't like to share. But once you decide to have an 'official' ig account it becomes part of your image, whether you like it or not. My point is that he's the one who's created and is now feeding this obsession with every single detail by posting vague shit where there's no need. Tabloid Timmy isn't just about his PR with Lily, it's about excessive focus on his fashion choices, too. It's a package deal. Regular public now knows him because of who he's 'dating' and what he's wearing, not thanks to any of his movies.

by Anonymousreply 54March 15, 2019 1:35 PM

What the actual fuck?!? I know publicists are there to protect the actors, but this is too much. Fucking control freak. Also, if his publicist always reacts and talks to journalists like this, it could burn bridges.

May even explain some of the blinds!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 15, 2019 1:38 PM

That “translation” is straight out of Google Translate. I checked. I’m sure some details are garbled and even then it seems to me that only his publicist freaked out not Timothée. Any Spanish speakers read the original?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56March 15, 2019 1:44 PM

Cute pic of Timmy, Armie and Timmy's Mother. I think she approves of Armie. Especially over LRD. lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 15, 2019 1:46 PM

Wow, that publicist did too much. She really got physically between him and the journalist and got loud with him over the question? Tim really needs to step up and get these people under control. At the end of the day their behavior good or bad, whether he likes it or not will reflect back on him since he hired them. But maybe he's okay with this since he can't seem to stand up for himself. I don't know between hiding behind his mom during GG and this he comes off like someone that is easily lead and coddled.

by Anonymousreply 58March 15, 2019 1:48 PM

Erm considering what a stammering mess he is when he's put on the spot about subjects he's uncomfortable with he needs people who control the situation for him so Nicole is just doing her job so HE doesn't come across badly. Maybe if she'd been around at the GGs that embarrassing stuff with the LRD question wouldn't have happened. And no, it doesn't explain any blind items as those are clearly bullshit.

I don't agree with the yelling though.

People need to get a clue. He's paying them, HE's the boss. If he wasn't okay with this he's change his team.

by Anonymousreply 59March 15, 2019 1:49 PM

R54 people obsessing over details and his fashion isn't his doing and has nothing to do with his social media. He obviously wants to have public account but it's not his whole life. He rarely posts, but when he doesn't there a little bit of personal stuff like family, then there's random pictures, odd photos form location and some magazine covers. Then some ''mysterious'' stories which aren't that mysterious at all. I don't get the big deal

R55 that's such a ridiculous reaction, they're so desperate to avoid any kind of controversy (but given it was awards season, understandable). Honestly I think he'd do better to talk about it, and if he does it in a smart articulate way he'll come off better than having stories of his publicist acting crazy - sitting on the floor between them?? Not a reason for blinds though since it's Nicole acting crazy, timmys described as reacting a little taken back. R59 with timmy being like he is and shit at lying/hiding his reactions, I'm not surprised he has such an overbearing team and probably knows he needs them

by Anonymousreply 60March 15, 2019 1:51 PM

R59 lol thank you, some people really expose themselves as naive teens who don’t know shit about the industry, or maybe they are just trolls trying to stir shit up. There is nothing happening with Timmy’s PR team that doesn’t happen with a million other agents and their clients. Take a deep breath people.

by Anonymousreply 61March 15, 2019 1:53 PM

[R56] Spanish speaker here: The publicist reaction was weird as fuck first she said no WA questions, then the interviewer asked timmy if he would be more careful about who he chooses to work with now and his publicist went apeshit saying that that was basically an Allen question, this even surprised Timmy so I guess he felt super awkward after that. This reaction leads me to believe that theres probably some more bullshit to the filming than just the allegations.

by Anonymousreply 62March 15, 2019 1:54 PM

Well, the first time his PR team managed to fuck up was in connection with the Allen situation. his IG statement was BS! He was called out for this immediately. Of course, he didn't write this, but HE was called out. His team needs to do better.

Then the awful PR relationship with Lily. Really ham-fisted and badly managed. Maybe his Ig post with the single cup was a little bit rebellious. Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 63March 15, 2019 1:55 PM

Does this happen with other actors, I bet it does, but it rarely makes print. You usually just hear about it in the form of rumor or BI. On the occasion, it does make print the publicist is never described as screaming at the journalist. Usually, it's just that the publicist just calmly but sternly say that question is off the table or ends the interview entirely. He better just be lucky this happened in a non-English publication. If this story starts making the rounds in the English speaking press, his team can claim the thing was translated poorly.

by Anonymousreply 64March 15, 2019 2:00 PM

I think the statement was the right thing to do to calm the waters, but I'd really like for the film to be released , I dont have any desire in watching it but the longer they keep dragging it out the longer that stain is gonna be in his resume, I would like for this controversy to be over as soon as possible so it doesnt affect the rest of his career.

by Anonymousreply 65March 15, 2019 2:00 PM

R64 I’m sure it’s not just luck that the two times we had a journalist mention what topics were off limits they were foreign publications. I think the US media plays by the rules cause they are more closely connected to the industry here and dont want to get a reputation for going rogue. This stuff isn’t an actual problem because only hardcore stans are out there translating articles, and in reality these things happen all the time, it’s just not mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 66March 15, 2019 2:04 PM

R65 The problem with his statement was that it was not genuine or something, there was a blatant lie in it. the fact that he was not able to talk about the movie and Allen because of a contract was BS. his team should know that. he was called out by journalists and it did not look good. That's why you have a PR team, so this does not happen!

by Anonymousreply 67March 15, 2019 2:04 PM

His team is (for once) smart for banning the WA questions. Think about it, the more he answers the more it reminds the public he's worked with him. Why don't people shit on Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Cate Blanchett, Jude Law etc who also worked with Allen? lbr he's an easy target because he's new at this. So his camp needs to limit the connection to WA especially since it looks like the movie will remain unreleased. The only ones that will know or care about his publicist's freak out are his fans so who cares, as long as the general public isn't reminded of WA again in relation to him all's good as far as they're concerned.

by Anonymousreply 68March 15, 2019 2:05 PM

R68 That is a fair point. Still, he should do what Bill Murray did. He fired his agent and his publicist killed himself. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 69March 15, 2019 2:08 PM

This WA should have been over and done when he released that statement honestly whatever he had to said he should have said it and be done with it, now it's going to be dangling over his head until his team decides to let him speak, in a few years is not gonna look good

by Anonymousreply 70March 15, 2019 2:09 PM

r67 what else could his team have done. He was damned if he did, damned if he didn't anyway. Since it looks like the movie will be shelved they need to just continue banning the questions (without losing their shit ofc) and people will forget with time. If you notice it's mostly the European press that won't let it go anyway.

by Anonymousreply 71March 15, 2019 2:13 PM

And the movie will definitely be released this year. Some European distributors have the rights and already talking about it. And you know it's going to be a topic in the US as well if it's going to be released.

by Anonymousreply 72March 15, 2019 2:13 PM

It's going to be released only in Europe or in the US? I'm dying to see it.

by Anonymousreply 73March 15, 2019 2:20 PM

R68 exactly, PR people look at the big picture. Keeping his name out of the news in relation to WA, especially with a movie that is not even released, is the smartest thing to do.

R72 I am interested to see what happens if it gets released, I do think he will need to make a statement again because at that point it will be news no matter if he stays quiet or not. But honestly I think we read too much into this shit cause look at how awful Rami was dealing with Singer and he still gets an Oscar, people dont actually care that much.

by Anonymousreply 74March 15, 2019 2:20 PM

I think it will be released in Europe this year and it be fair it’s probably best to get it out of the way with because I think he’s always going to win his case again amazon as well .

by Anonymousreply 75March 15, 2019 2:21 PM

Lol Lily just liked two of Liz’s Chanel-related posts: with the outfit she wore a couple days ago and an old post with the Chanel outfit she wore to the Chanel pre-Oscars dinner. Maybe she’s trying to help her get some sort of contract with them since Liz so kindly helped her get a certain contract of her own!

by Anonymousreply 76March 15, 2019 2:22 PM

R74 That is true. But Rami got a LOT of shit for his comments... or lack of. And he deserved it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 15, 2019 2:22 PM

WA is currently shooting a movie in - guess where? - Spain. And yes ARDINY may get released in France.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78March 15, 2019 2:24 PM

france

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79March 15, 2019 2:24 PM

R77 oh I know rami got torn apart on Twitter and in the press but his movie and performance were still celebrated and it didnt seem to hurt his career at all. People are acting like timmys publicist being dramatic is going to somehow hurt him when other actors actively get bad press around these situations and STILL win oscars and get cast in roles, Tim will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 80March 15, 2019 2:31 PM

As his profile rises I expect his team to be even more controlling especially since it seems he needs it being the anxious mess he is. Remember how he didn't give any more interviews after the Oscar snub (arrived late at the SAGs and Baftas)? If you think Timmy's some poor victim of his tyrannical team L-O-L. He hired them to protect him and that's exactly what they're doing, like their methods or not.

by Anonymousreply 81March 15, 2019 2:33 PM

Oscar Issac was on Ryan & Kelly this morning and he mentioned Dune. He said he'd be working on it in a few months and they asked him whom he was playing and he said Timothee Chalamet's father. I think that was great casting by the way.

by Anonymousreply 82March 15, 2019 2:55 PM

I personally think some of us (myself included) underestimate Tim and tend to only see him as this awkward and inexperienced kid, which he is from time to time but that’s most probably just a small part of his personality. I’m sure he knows what he wants and is willing to do a lot to achieve his goals: like R81 said, people like his publicist are his employees and not the other way round so they’re doing what he wants them to do. I’m not saying that it’s a bad thing or that mistakes made by his team are impossible.

by Anonymousreply 83March 15, 2019 2:58 PM

The thing is Rami does not seem like the type that is desperate to be well liked by all. Not to say he positions himself to be an outsider just that he can take the bad press on the chin and move on. Tim is way too afraid to deal with any bad press and so he and his team keep having to deal with situations like this the one in this magazine interview. It's probably why his team is so controlling. It would probably do him good to fuck up publicly and get dragged by twitter so he can see that being dragged by social media is not the end of the world in most cases. So he can see he can come out of the other side in one piece.

by Anonymousreply 84March 15, 2019 2:59 PM

[R60] "people obsessing over details and his fashion isn't his doing and has nothing to do with his social media." - Of course it does and it's part of the whole clickbait thing his name has become this past awards season. Why do you think he's suddenly "teasing" every single red carpet outfit before actually getting out of the car? Because he knows that's what's getting him the most attention. His internet fanbase = clicks. Which is what matters these days.

He IS an attention ho and he IS using his social media to build up silly excitement over basically nothing. I don't see why that's so difficult to admit.

Tom Holland imo is a great example for how to handle your sm if you decide to use it. Regular appearances and lot's of 'fun' content for casual fans without actually saying/showing anything. And he's managed to keep his dating life completely private despite having a much, much bigger fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 85March 15, 2019 3:05 PM

R85 yes he'll occasional to create some hype, like 'teasing' an outfit or whatever, but I really don't see how this is a big deal or is 'silly'. What I was trying to get across is ANYTHING he does - a IG story, a public outing - gets made into a thing whether he wants it to or not, so I feel like this leads people here to think theres some grand plan & manipulation behind every single IG post and story. He dresses well on the red carpet and now fans and media outlets wait to see what he wears. This hype wasn't created on sm, it was created outside of it. I don't feel like I'm explaining what I mean well so I'm gonna leave it at this

by Anonymousreply 86March 15, 2019 3:17 PM

R85 You are right about the teasing to drum up a frenzy around his fashion for attention purposes.

by Anonymousreply 87March 15, 2019 3:19 PM

R87 I think the first time he teased an outfit was TIFF. Then he did it once more at baftas. Nothing in between, is that really such a big deal?

And many people were following him on the red carpets last year where he did none of that, this year he has more fun with it. I happen to enjoy that he is embraces his love of fashion and when he posts those IG glimpses, he is doing it for the fans. The media picks up the red carpet photos which they do with or without his social media presence. The IG stories give us fans who are waiting for the outfit reveal a small sneak pick 10-20 minutes before he arrives. Those stories do not create a frenzy, the frenzy is there, if anything it lets him take part of it in a more personal way with his fans vs just him arriving and then fans desperately searching for the first photos of him on the carpet.

by Anonymousreply 88March 15, 2019 3:22 PM

R86 I think you hit the nail on the head. People pick him apart no matter WHAT he does. Its no wonder he gives up social media while he films, people here will weave any crazy fiction around his SM activity to suit whatever story they want to sell about him. The way he uses social media is just fine, if anything I have a lot of respect for the fact that he seems to have a balanced approach to it that works for him (unlike some people who live off of likes and comments and cant go 2 days without posting)

by Anonymousreply 89March 15, 2019 3:25 PM

Maybe he should go on a PR social media course

by Anonymousreply 90March 15, 2019 3:28 PM

To be fair, I think Tim would much rather prefer his fans fixate on his fashion and jewelry choices than obsess over other things that I’m sure he’d much rather they mind their own business about.

by Anonymousreply 91March 15, 2019 3:29 PM

R91 Yeah but unfortunately life doesn’t work that way. The more you try to hide things, the more people are going to obsess and try to dig. I’m not even saying he’s necessarily trying to hide anything, but a lot of people think he is and that’s why these threads get so insane and mostly revolving around the same topic.

by Anonymousreply 92March 15, 2019 3:34 PM

But he's the one teaching his own fans to look for clues in basically everything he posts. First, because he's openly admitted that's exactly what he does, and second, because when people are starved for content, anything can spark an overreaction. If he actually gave his fans something from time to time instead of his non-stories and constant teasing, they wouldn't feel the need to dig nowhere near as much.

by Anonymousreply 93March 15, 2019 3:37 PM

But he’s never going to post about what people want to know about most so him posting more selfies or whatnot wouldn’t really change anything.

by Anonymousreply 94March 15, 2019 3:41 PM

R93 I think people misread the clues statement way too much. He wa just saying he sometimes gives people a peek into his life, but doesn’t explicitly post about it a lot. He used the world clue and everything acted like he is setting up some elaborate mystery game to solve when he is just posting small tidbits about his life here and there without getting too deep.

by Anonymousreply 95March 15, 2019 3:43 PM

Quite a few interviews from SSIFF coming out. I remember people saying that he was there for several days and did no press and therefore was maybe with lily the entire time (hah!). But I think this also shows how sometimes it takes months before interviews are released, for whatever reason. It makes me wonder if he did do some press in Milan about something unannounced, therefore he kept it lowkey. That said, I dont believe enty’s blinds AT ALL and I also wouldnt be shocked if he was never there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96March 15, 2019 3:44 PM

R93 One more thing. I feel like if he was a bit more open instead of all this 'mysterious' and 'vague' bullshit, then maybe shit like getting abuse for simply hanging out with The Weeknd or having a dodgy highschool friend wouldn't be happening. Right now it seems he can't even go out without some backlash.

by Anonymousreply 97March 15, 2019 3:49 PM

R96 BB is just getting released in Spain which is they're just now coming out. He may very well have done some kind of press in milan which will get published in time for The King or LW, we'll have to wait and see

by Anonymousreply 98March 15, 2019 3:49 PM

And here we go....Armie and LRD in set

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99March 15, 2019 3:54 PM

R99 At least only some BTS pics. Liz is in New York, so no cringey selfies with Lily. Armie should be in New York soon too because of next weeks talk shows.

by Anonymousreply 100March 15, 2019 3:58 PM

They look thrilled. Armie looks so hot though!

by Anonymousreply 101March 15, 2019 3:58 PM

R101 agreed

by Anonymousreply 102March 15, 2019 4:00 PM

r99 I was so waiting for pics HAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 103March 15, 2019 4:00 PM

Somehow it’s weird seeing them together like this.

by Anonymousreply 104March 15, 2019 4:01 PM

Wonder if they talk about Timmy at all or if it’s a subject they both try to avoid. Must be so awkward either way.

by Anonymousreply 105March 15, 2019 4:01 PM

Josh Brolin is in Hungary already, he plays the Atreides weapons master so I’m guessing Timmy also training/rehearsing the more physical aspects / fight scenes. I think so far they are the only two actors confirmed to be there (if you take timmys IG story as confirmation)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106March 15, 2019 4:05 PM

R105 Thinking the same thing. No matter if this shit is PR or real love... Must be weird.

by Anonymousreply 107March 15, 2019 4:04 PM

Armie chanting in his head: “This is worth it to be with Timmy. This is worth it to be with Timmy.”

by Anonymousreply 108March 15, 2019 4:05 PM

Can’t decide whether they look more like father and daughter or siblings lmao.

by Anonymousreply 109March 15, 2019 4:06 PM

Look at Lily flashing her pink bra.

by Anonymousreply 110March 15, 2019 4:07 PM

R110 probably done on purpose to fit the stereotypical drug addict look tbh, but yeah very classy as usual.

by Anonymousreply 111March 15, 2019 4:08 PM

Lily: “So...uhhh....how’s Timmy in bed? I’ve always wanted to know.”

by Anonymousreply 112March 15, 2019 4:14 PM

R112 lmao

by Anonymousreply 113March 15, 2019 4:15 PM

R111 also lost a lot of weight but I guess now we know why. Tbh I don’t think she looks much different than her normal self overall, whichvreally says something. Actually I think the character’s jeans are better lol

by Anonymousreply 114March 15, 2019 4:22 PM

People on tumblr are losing their shit over this photo. I dont really understand why they are so repulsed by her when they think she’s a beard that lets tim adn armie have their romance. Shouldn’t she be their hero?

by Anonymousreply 115March 15, 2019 4:24 PM

Well, they can think that and still dislike her. Most people here do as well, even non-shippers.

by Anonymousreply 116March 15, 2019 4:32 PM

I think it has more something to do with nepotism. Not so much with the Timmy situation.

by Anonymousreply 117March 15, 2019 4:34 PM

R116 I dont like her by any means but I’m not physically revolted by the sight of her. The tumblr reactions seem over the top, people saying they are literally ill and running off to the bathroom after seeing htis photo.

by Anonymousreply 118March 15, 2019 4:34 PM

That's just Tumblr stans being their regular over the top selves. They hate her because she has a vagina and would hate and find fault in any other girl linked to him even Saiorse. Did they really think there would be no pictures of these two together? Their characters are siblings, come on they were bound to share scenes.

by Anonymousreply 119March 15, 2019 4:35 PM

There will be a DM story with photos in 3...2...1. And yes on the wealth and nepotism which is kind of ironic given that Armie is right beside her. But Armie worked hard and has developed his talent. If you want to compare his talent when he was just starting out you should check out the Billy Graham biopic he did. Hilarious!!

by Anonymousreply 120March 15, 2019 4:35 PM

So her father's influence only extends to Timmy and Armie's movies and only post PR stunt? Sure.

by Anonymousreply 121March 15, 2019 4:36 PM

You overestimate his influence... He is on a steady downward spiral for years. Losing the Pirates franchise is just the tip of the iceberg. He is in so much dept. He can be lucky he got Fantastic Beasts. Maybe it will change if the new Amber Herad story is true.

by Anonymousreply 122March 15, 2019 4:41 PM

I can't believe people still think it's a coincidence when Armie and Timmy are managed b the same PR team. Like wtf are we 12 here or what. JD's influence in HW is zero nowadays. The only parent that can still get her work is her mother and that's in France.

by Anonymousreply 123March 15, 2019 4:44 PM

Lbr, getting her a couple small parts in their movies is a small price to pay in the grand scheme of things. Sometimes you gotta make sacrifices.

by Anonymousreply 124March 15, 2019 4:48 PM

I have to be honest, I don't even think this will get a theatrical release. This production company always produces these Drama/Thriller type movies that will get straight to DVD/Stream. Even if you have "big" names attached.

by Anonymousreply 125March 15, 2019 4:51 PM

Anddd the photos are on the daily mail! Second time they have not mentioned Timmy...

by Anonymousreply 126March 15, 2019 5:05 PM

R126 they might have got the memo to stop mentioning him. Slyowly fading him out.

by Anonymousreply 127March 15, 2019 5:10 PM

R121 he got her starring roles in two movies by his bestie Kevin Smith and her mom probably got her the French movies

by Anonymousreply 128March 15, 2019 5:14 PM

Kevin Smith is not his bestie. LRD and Kevin's daughter were close friends in school, that is how she got the role.

by Anonymousreply 129March 15, 2019 5:15 PM

Armie is barely mentioned. The paps were there for her - becauyshe called them

by Anonymousreply 130March 15, 2019 5:21 PM

R130 yup, as usual

by Anonymousreply 131March 15, 2019 5:48 PM

Why bother mentioning Armie when you have Top-Model and A-List actress Lily-Rose Depp?

by Anonymousreply 132March 15, 2019 5:55 PM

When your dick likes what it likes, there is no fighting it....R132. When Tim's dick just likes Armie......

by Anonymousreply 133March 15, 2019 6:19 PM

[quote]The tumblr reactions seem over the top, people saying they are literally ill and running off to the bathroom after seeing htis photo.

tumblr people are dumb, what else is new. Like they think Timmy and Armie are fucking but they also hate her when she's actually giving them cover by bearding for Timmy. They all agreed to this PR shitshow, she didn't put a gun to their heads? Also why would Armie be pissed at her. They're all adults. istg tumblr's collective maturity is somewhere at middle school level.

by Anonymousreply 134March 15, 2019 6:33 PM

R134 ikr? = theres no reason why armie timmy and lily dont all get along just fine without any awkwardness, they probably have a good laugh at the PR stuff. Tim and Lily are at least decent friends, Armie and Lily are prob sending him silly photos or whatever from the set

by Anonymousreply 135March 15, 2019 6:38 PM

Armie and Lily hanging out between takes lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136March 15, 2019 6:38 PM

Who cares! James Gunn is back directing Guardians 3! WOoooHOOO!

by Anonymousreply 137March 15, 2019 6:40 PM

I really don’t get people’s reaction to lily I mean what actually has she done wrong , I meant at the very most she had hooked up with timothée and the very least she agreed to a PR relationship With him but she hasn’t hurt any one . She isn’t the first person to use her connections tonger jobs

by Anonymousreply 138March 15, 2019 6:40 PM

Is he playing a cop? She is in handcuffs. I thought he is a dealer? Hm...

by Anonymousreply 139March 15, 2019 6:39 PM

Btw, he probably knows her since the Lone Ranger.

by Anonymousreply 140March 15, 2019 6:42 PM

R140 she was a preteen then, if he met her at all. I think she spent more time in France than the US back then.

by Anonymousreply 141March 15, 2019 6:42 PM

R138 I rag on her for being a shitty actress and having absolutely no sense of style but the rage people have against her just for existing is so over the top. I understand people feel shes not “good enough” for tim but lets face it she was perfect for the PR job. She is used to getting papped knows the business well enough not to freak out or get sloppy regarding the contract. She also did a better job than Tim in their pap walks.

by Anonymousreply 142March 15, 2019 6:45 PM

r135 right. They're all business partners lol. All in it together. At the very least I'll bet Armie and Lily like each other more than Timmy and Liz do.

by Anonymousreply 143March 15, 2019 6:47 PM

Still funny that they are filming for 2 weeks, and now that she is on set, they get papped. What a coincidence... Fine by me. At least content. And next week Armie at GMA and Fallon. Hope he won't have another breakdown before that.

by Anonymousreply 144March 15, 2019 6:52 PM

I think they got the casting wrong. I think Armie is an FBI agent

by Anonymousreply 145March 15, 2019 6:54 PM

R145 Yeah. Maybe he works for the feds and is dealing with the cartel or something like that

by Anonymousreply 146March 15, 2019 6:57 PM

He’s probably an undercover DEA agent and ends up having to bust his own sister. Much drama.

by Anonymousreply 147March 15, 2019 7:05 PM

So, Josh Brolin posted a comment on IG saying he will be in Jordan on March 30. They might have switched the filming schedule. Check @dunealert latest story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148March 15, 2019 7:14 PM

R148 That makes total sense. It's way too hot later this year. Get that out of the way and go to Budapest after that.

by Anonymousreply 149March 15, 2019 7:16 PM

Charming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150March 15, 2019 7:17 PM

I hope Ivan didn't book a flight to Budapest...

by Anonymousreply 151March 15, 2019 7:18 PM

R151 LOL! That would be so fucking funny.

by Anonymousreply 152March 15, 2019 7:21 PM

Lol I hope we get a devoted/stalker fan on set I’d love any leaks

by Anonymousreply 153March 15, 2019 7:32 PM

Jordan will be less accessible, I guess. Especially if they shoot in the desert.

by Anonymousreply 154March 15, 2019 7:36 PM

I have always wanted to go to Petra, I think I might book for the beginning of April...

by Anonymousreply 155March 15, 2019 7:45 PM

I think fliming in Budapest is going to be less Accessible as well isn’t it all being filmed in a studio the stuff in Budapest

by Anonymousreply 156March 15, 2019 8:10 PM

R156 Yep. It's basically Jordan for everything desert related and Budapest all the rest. Tbh... there is not much more needed for Dune.

by Anonymousreply 157March 15, 2019 8:43 PM

r76 LOLOLOL Chanel would never hire Liz!

by Anonymousreply 158March 15, 2019 8:44 PM

r132 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 159March 15, 2019 8:59 PM

r136 Comparing notes on Timmy's schlong?

by Anonymousreply 160March 15, 2019 9:05 PM

None of Timothée usual PR people were with him at SSIFF. No Nicole or Brain. While I can’t see Nicole being abrasive, Brian always hovers around Timmy waiting to hear what people are saying and what he’s signing. I wouldn’t put it past him to be A little aggressive.

by Anonymousreply 161March 15, 2019 9:06 PM

r142 I'm no LRD fan, but 100% agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 162March 15, 2019 9:06 PM

r144 Armie seems to have calmed down in recent history. Perhaps they adjusted his meds. His next meltdown won't be anytime super soon.

by Anonymousreply 163March 15, 2019 9:08 PM

r161 Like a lioness with her cub.

by Anonymousreply 164March 15, 2019 9:11 PM

I wonder if Timmy is in Dune boot camp to get him in shape for the movie

by Anonymousreply 165March 15, 2019 9:26 PM

Timmy doesn't need to get in shape, Paul is a teenager at the beginning of the movie, and fit but not buff.

by Anonymousreply 166March 15, 2019 9:36 PM

I imagine his training is more stunt related. He did have a stunt team with him in angouleme after all.

by Anonymousreply 167March 15, 2019 9:38 PM

If only Tim could open up more about his private life like Lucas he would more relatable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168March 15, 2019 9:57 PM

If he went to the trouble of getting a PR girlfriend and getting papped doing all sorts of silly PDA with her, he clearly has no interest in opening up about his private life anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 169March 15, 2019 10:04 PM

^^^ And obviously I mean his actual private life that does not include Lily.

by Anonymousreply 170March 15, 2019 10:05 PM

No, that just means someone was pushing for him to date. Maybe he's not interested. Not everyone has to, you know.

by Anonymousreply 171March 15, 2019 10:09 PM

Of course Lucas can open up about his private life when it doesn't involve any gay homewrecking.

by Anonymousreply 172March 15, 2019 10:11 PM

What exactly is he supposed to open up about? His sexuality? Or his romantic life? Because if it's the former and he's not completely straight, that's not going to happen given the career he wants. And if it's the latter....well, if what's going on in his romantic life is what so many think, then he can't really open up about that, lol.

by Anonymousreply 173March 15, 2019 10:13 PM

Some social media shenanigans: Tim’s friend giullian stopped following Lily’s friends (Alana and eliel). He followed them both in the Bahamas but neither followed him back... he used to like/comment on Alana’s page too. He still follows MB2 though (and Lily for that matter).

(Not sure if this is considered too unrelated to timmy for this thread, if so ill move it to the other one.. I just like to avoid a charmie invasion if I can)

by Anonymousreply 174March 15, 2019 10:14 PM

^^ lmao when you are too high and post to the main thread anyway

by Anonymousreply 175March 15, 2019 10:15 PM

R172 exactly. Even if nothing is going on between Tim and Armie, if Tim ever comes out the charmie rumours are going to be wild.

by Anonymousreply 176March 15, 2019 10:55 PM

-R173 Lucas says he’s not completely straight but is more forthcoming about he is as a person, something Tim is not. That’s why some people think Tim comes across as manufactured and not genuine.

by Anonymousreply 177March 15, 2019 11:19 PM

R177 timmys talked very personally about himself plenty of times, things like his anxieties and worries, growing up, etc what more should he have to do? Come out as something or talk about partners? Personally think he comes across very geunine most of the time, maybe too careful about offending sometimes but theres nothing wrong with that given his current position

by Anonymousreply 178March 15, 2019 11:27 PM

And that’s the truth. He’s a bit more manufactured and cares too much about not offending people . You come across as not genuine if you care too deeply about what other people think. He wants everyone to like him which is not possible.

by Anonymousreply 179March 15, 2019 11:27 PM

R179 we live in a day and age where people go nuts on social media over every little thing, as someone with anxiety I think if every word I said would be analyzed and spread all over the internet I’d be just as careful - not cause I care so much about what others think but because my perfectionist brain would give me hell if something came out the wrong way and it turned into a big thing

by Anonymousreply 180March 15, 2019 11:34 PM

I also think tims anxiety creates even more awkward situations, like the naked mom story on Ellen, it was really cringeworthy, but anxiety works in funny ways and you can try to be careful and still wind up telling a dumb story on national television.

by Anonymousreply 181March 15, 2019 11:36 PM

The desire not to offend anyone can be a genuine personality trait. That red carpet where he apologized all over himself because the reporter joked about hanging out with him afterward? He seemed truly bothered that she might think ill of him, and I think that anxiety fuels him a lot of the time when he's not in a role. Probably why he enjoys immersing himself in working. But it never seems like something that was created, in fact quite the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 182March 15, 2019 11:36 PM

People are nosy as fuck and want to know everything about their fave celebs, especially nowadays with everyone addicted to social media. And they get annoyed/frustrated when they feel like a celeb is being too private or isn’t giving them enough deets about themselves. Maybe if Timmy’s personal life was straightforward, as in a regular heterosexual relationship with a girl, he’d be more forthcoming. But if he’s involved in this twisted love quadrangle or whatever you want to call it, obviously it’s going to stay undercover.

by Anonymousreply 183March 15, 2019 11:48 PM

“I'm often thinking it must bother the heck out of young, really talented actors, who have spent years in expensive acting schools, working hard to pay the fees for those schools and then having a hard time getting any good role because every famous actors' talentless kid just atomatically is an actor it seems, talent or not, and they just get the roles for nothing”

.........someone on LRD( Dailymail) The comments are hard hitting!

by Anonymousreply 184March 16, 2019 12:01 AM

R184 my favorite comment was one asking if they were going to screen the movie on her forehead

by Anonymousreply 185March 16, 2019 12:17 AM

R182 that is true, and it is often people with a high level of empathy who feel genuine discomfort at the thought of offending others because they so easily imagine and experience the other persons distress

by Anonymousreply 186March 16, 2019 12:21 AM

Damn, the comments are harsh... Sometimes I feel bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 187March 16, 2019 12:28 AM

[quote]But if he’s involved in this twisted love quadrangle or whatever you want to call it, obviously it’s going to stay undercover.

Especially if Armie will play Batman. Whatever's going on will never see the light of day or bye bye both of their careers.

by Anonymousreply 188March 16, 2019 12:31 AM

r187 Don't. She could easily live in peace off her family fortune without ever subjecting us to her talentless hack inanity. These celeb spawn somehow feel that stardom is their birthright. Nobody needs to feel sorry for celebrity kids.

by Anonymousreply 189March 16, 2019 1:37 AM

Got a kick out of this 1. And also interesting choice of wording: "the mother of two, who shares her daughter and 2-year-old son Ford Douglas Armand with husband Armie Hammer, explained."

So she shares the kids with him? Hmmmm......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190March 16, 2019 2:33 AM

R190 important for kids to dress like kids??? Hahahahahahaaaaaa!!! Well, maybe kids from another century. It sounds like her parents fucked her up and now she’s passing it on

by Anonymousreply 191March 16, 2019 2:54 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192March 16, 2019 3:07 AM

So this happened in 2017. First I've heard of it though.

On Instagram, a woman sent Armie a photo of herself in lingerie with the caption, "Come and get it babe u are my crush." Somehow, that photo got into the hands of Armie's wife, Elizabeth, and she had some words for the unfortunate gal: "And also, don't act like a hooker and send married men things like this. Please and thank you." Elizabeth crossed out the name of the girl who sent the photo.

by Anonymousreply 193March 16, 2019 4:03 AM

R192 from comments: I worked with her on a project in the not to distant past and I didn't enjoy her. She was very nosy and uppity like one of those snobbish "mean girl" types. She was ick to be around. Anyhoo-- don't think her marriage is gonna last real long... no man can stay attracted to that.

by Anonymousreply 194March 16, 2019 4:13 AM

R186 Well put.

by Anonymousreply 195March 16, 2019 6:23 AM

R192 it's weird bc Armie comes from money and you'd think he'd be concerned about someone maybe kidnapping his kids and holding them for ransom. Liz is using her as a model. She's shilling for all these children clothing brands and children brands now. It's like they are hard up for cash.

by Anonymousreply 196March 16, 2019 9:36 AM

Harper Hammer, with a name like that she can only go a few ways. She'll be one of those Hollywood kids tragic stories without a doubt.

by Anonymousreply 197March 16, 2019 9:37 AM

If she comes from Mississippi I am assuming her ancestors were slave owners. The smocking is so anti feminist. So are eating disorders and using your husband's name and fame. Why should any woman look up to that so called "anorexic baker"?

by Anonymousreply 198March 16, 2019 9:40 AM

The video of her receiving the humanitarian award is so cringe. Armie doesn't look anything like he does when he's on stage supporting Timothée. He looked like he wanted to die next to her poor public speaking.

by Anonymousreply 199March 16, 2019 9:42 AM

r190 it's also interesting how she was all "my daughter", "my kids". She doesn't mention Armie until that nonsense at the end.

by Anonymousreply 200March 16, 2019 9:55 AM

R199 can you kindly post a link to that video please? Thank you very much!

by Anonymousreply 201March 16, 2019 10:12 AM

R201 it's on ramseyart's instagram

by Anonymousreply 202March 16, 2019 10:51 AM

[199] please link the video. Thank you 😊

by Anonymousreply 203March 16, 2019 11:02 AM

[ 201] short video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204March 16, 2019 11:07 AM

omg what if a pic of armie fisting tim tim got released? (the thought of it makes me hardddddd.

by Anonymousreply 205March 16, 2019 11:12 AM

Armie better not put anything thicker than his dick up there is all I'm saying. 😬🚫👊

by Anonymousreply 206March 16, 2019 12:29 PM

Timmy probably cried a little the first time he realized that thing was going inside his tiny body.

by Anonymousreply 207March 16, 2019 12:51 PM

R202 R204 Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 208March 16, 2019 1:10 PM

And what was that about, they share the kids? Does that mean they've separated?

by Anonymousreply 209March 16, 2019 1:35 PM

R209 I think it was just a weird way to word it. Still fun to laugh about

by Anonymousreply 210March 16, 2019 1:40 PM

“I played the game, but I needed to do my own thing. My entire life had been this long, pressured conversation about the family I represented. ‘When you walk out the door, you represent us. You have to dress well and make sure your hair is combed.”’ - Armie talking about his family forcing him to look a certain way.... I wonder how he feels watching Liz do the same thing to their kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211March 16, 2019 1:47 PM

I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part, r210. lol

by Anonymousreply 212March 16, 2019 2:02 PM

R211 poor guy really did marry his mother

by Anonymousreply 213March 16, 2019 2:26 PM

So Armie is in NYC now. Too bad Timmy isn't there. :-(

by Anonymousreply 214March 16, 2019 2:31 PM

No wonder Armie likes working so much gives him a break from all the Stepford Life stuff at home

by Anonymousreply 215March 16, 2019 2:34 PM

R211 the way he gushes about her on social media is him over compensating. If he loved her he wouldn't need to try to hard to convince people.

Once he filmed her vomiting after running. He was hysterically laughing at the time. It was obvious that he hates her.

Men might marry carbon copies of their mothers initially but once the honeymoon period is over if they hated their mothers they begin to also hate their mother's clone.

Seeing her treat his kids like he was treated will only result in ptsd situations. He probably can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 216March 16, 2019 3:04 PM

R215 Armie spends about 3 months of the year at home.

by Anonymousreply 217March 16, 2019 3:07 PM

He was laughing while he filmed her vomiting? He sounds like an asshole. I’m a fan, but if this is true, I actually feel sorry for Liz.

by Anonymousreply 218March 16, 2019 3:12 PM

Timmy or no Timmy his marriage was bound to be done sooner or later especially as she seems to get crazier and more like his mother every day. He's still young so he's gonna look elsewhere. Timmy probably only sped up the process. They're obviously only married on paper and share their parenting responsibilities at this point.

by Anonymousreply 219March 16, 2019 3:17 PM

[quote]He was laughing while he filmed her vomiting? He sounds like an asshole. I’m a fan, but if this is true, I actually feel sorry for Liz.

I’m not invested in this couple either way, but that incident wasn’t as bad as it sounds. He filmed her crouching down and trying to compose herself and captioned it something like “Late night? No, why do you ask?” while he was giggling. It came across to me as his idea of a dumb joke.

by Anonymousreply 220March 16, 2019 3:22 PM

If Armie ever divorces Liz what do you think the odds are that he and Timmy will come out as a couple? Maybe not right away but at some point in the future? Do you think there's any chance of that ever happening? I think they definitely want to be together and have strong feelings for each other (maybe it's even true love who knows?) but is it enough to risk everything else in their lives? Timmy is still young and has his whole career ahead of him. Would he risk it by coming out?

by Anonymousreply 221March 16, 2019 3:29 PM

Yeah but that's not the only incident. The Hammer gala, the Ferragamo show, that award thing ^^ for example where he looks like he merely puts up her.

by Anonymousreply 222March 16, 2019 3:30 PM

r221 they will never make it public They'll keep living whatever they have on the dl until it runs its course.

by Anonymousreply 223March 16, 2019 3:32 PM

Lately Armie looks like he'd rather be anywhere else on earth but near Liz. That's kind of sad then, r223.

by Anonymousreply 224March 16, 2019 3:34 PM

I am not a Charmie but the marriage is a sham.

The vomiting episode was crass as it sounds. She apparently went for a run on an empty stomach as people with eating disorders are prone to do. She was being sick and he not only filmed it but laughed while she was obviously suffering. On film!

by Anonymousreply 225March 16, 2019 3:45 PM

R222 when he denied her a kiss and basically laughed in her face in front of the pappz.

by Anonymousreply 226March 16, 2019 3:47 PM

I do think Armie can be a right dick as well

by Anonymousreply 227March 16, 2019 4:00 PM

r224 it is sad but they both care about their careers too much to do that, especially Timmy, and personally I can't see Armie come out even as bisexual. Plus there's the whole meeting and looking way too into each other while Armie was still married and Timmy living with them for a spell... it's all too messed up to come out looking like anything other than a cheater/homewrecker.

When Armie looks happier with the Dreamland crew and the STBY cast than his own wife you know he's done with her.

by Anonymousreply 228March 16, 2019 4:13 PM

To be fair, liz constantly films her kids when they are sick so maybe armie was just like “how do you like it??”

by Anonymousreply 229March 16, 2019 4:26 PM

old pic, but timmy looks so hot here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230March 16, 2019 4:40 PM

Armie won’t divorce. He loves his sick wife....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231March 16, 2019 7:31 PM

Why oh why Timmy.. I guess we'll never know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232March 16, 2019 7:32 PM

R231 Armie loves the security she brings him bc he's in the closet.

His team lurk on this board regularly. They even post here so that's why this post has surfaced. They're predictable.

The same thing happened when people on DL and tumblr made fun when he avoided kissing her.

Their relationship is a sham.

by Anonymousreply 233March 16, 2019 7:41 PM

-R232 Maybe Tim has a thing for unshalved armpits because Lola didn’t shave hers either.

by Anonymousreply 234March 16, 2019 7:43 PM

So Ford being ignored again and left home with the nannies?

I await confirmation Ford is with you all, Liz?

by Anonymousreply 235March 16, 2019 7:44 PM

Can you imagine having a relaxing time in bed with your family and all your wife wants to do is take a picture for her instagram? Their entire relationship is artificial.

by Anonymousreply 236March 16, 2019 7:47 PM

She doesn’t even look as good as the average white girl.

by Anonymousreply 237March 16, 2019 7:52 PM

The love fest between Liz and LrD has started. Lily just posted a pic and Liz is all over it like a rash. At this stage, I won’t be surprised at a double date pic next

by Anonymousreply 238March 16, 2019 7:54 PM

[quote]He loves his sick wife....

lmao

by Anonymousreply 239March 16, 2019 7:57 PM

Any sightings yet of Timmy dong?

by Anonymousreply 240March 16, 2019 7:59 PM

The social media exchanges between Lily and Liz always sound fake af. Funny how they were pretty much silent for months but now they’re back to acting like besties.

by Anonymousreply 241March 16, 2019 8:03 PM

Armie will do anything to protect his family. His extended family hate gays. So he could never come out. He's too ashamed. That's why he married Liz so young.

His team keep a close eye on any gossip about him for that very reason. Too quickly discredit any suggestions he's in the closet and Liz and the kids provide the constant reassurance of his heterosexuality.

He said he doesn't want any frontal nudity bc he doesn't want his kids to be shamed as teens. He's used to putting on appearances like his parents forced on him as a kid. He will continue this fake persona for his kids. So they won't have to live with the shame that their dad is gay.

by Anonymousreply 242March 16, 2019 8:04 PM

Does this mean that the PR stunt is still alive and will be resuming some point soon? Lol. Anytime this IG shit starts up it’s usually followed by some sort of Lilothee nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 243March 16, 2019 8:06 PM

Lmao Liz and lily so extra on sm

by Anonymousreply 244March 16, 2019 8:06 PM

I'm a little tired of all WA nonsense. Yes the guy is creepy as hell but he was not condenned of anything so i don't understand the fuss about what he did or not in the pass when nobody cared at all of his creepy behaviour in the pass.

Second, Chalamet is very far from being the only actor who work with him. Maybe the problem is the way they promoted him being in WA film as a huge step in his career but as i say, WA is not Polansky (at least not now).

WA is huge in Spain, he even had an statue on Asturias, so it was very obvious he is going to be questioned about that. He needs to learn how to deal with press and uncomfortable answers and a screaming agent is not the way. He is very far from being big enough to not care about what journalists think about him, some young actors (Milles Teller) thought they were about the press and that didn't end well

He is going to start to work soon, so he should cut all the crap, end that fake relationship and start all over again. If Dune became huge, perfect, if not he better try a slower approach to being an A list. His work speak for him, i was watching a tv show about cinema and they were praising his performance on BB (and they were praising Steve Carrell too), and even the review of the film was not bad at all. When your work is recognized you don't need cheap tricks like an absurd fake relationship. He even get free press for his fashion choices so being in gossip magazines should be something avoid not something to be promoted

by Anonymousreply 245March 16, 2019 8:06 PM

Nobody can be such a contradiction.

On one hand he publicly shames millions about being to open on social media. Then on the other he's filming his kids and wide vomiting.

Or he's saying he wants privacy for his family yet he's allowing his wife to Film them in bed.

This is why he sometimes has breakdowns.

by Anonymousreply 246March 16, 2019 8:07 PM

Ford is so unloved. He was just the token kid to remind people Armie fucked his wife before he filmed his first gay sex scenes.

by Anonymousreply 247March 16, 2019 8:08 PM

R241 does LRD ever return the favor though? Maybe she’ll throw Liz a like but I don’t remember seeing any cringey comments

by Anonymousreply 248March 16, 2019 8:11 PM

What does a neurotic Stepford wife and a pouty party girl half her age have in common other than bearding and thirst for attention? Bffs lol, I guess the shitshow is back on track.

by Anonymousreply 249March 16, 2019 8:11 PM

Looks like Nick Dell Santi is also in NYC. Maybe providing Armie with his Dick fix while he pretends to be heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 250March 16, 2019 8:12 PM

R243 looks like, what a mess. As much as I love him the whole lily thing has been pretty disappointing to watch. The ott SM love fest between a 19yo lily and 36yo step ford wife Liz looks pretty desperate

R248 lily in turn leaves 'love you!!' type comments, under both liz and lily's post

by Anonymousreply 251March 16, 2019 8:14 PM

R247 Ford is Armie’s Mini-me too. I wonder if that’s why Liz ignores him

by Anonymousreply 252March 16, 2019 8:13 PM

Also can Armie look for once like he doesn't want to kill himself when he's next to Liz, I mean he's a better actors than this.

by Anonymousreply 253March 16, 2019 8:14 PM

*actor

by Anonymousreply 254March 16, 2019 8:14 PM

Ford must be too much of a handful for them to bother with. Guess they only need one kid to be happy family on the red carpet and since they're trying to get Harper's career started they only need her.

by Anonymousreply 255March 16, 2019 8:15 PM

Lily and Liz declaring their love for each other on SM is amazing and hilarious, I’m so here for this shitshow

by Anonymousreply 256March 16, 2019 8:15 PM

Lily did reciprocate. She replied “Love you EC” to Liz’s comment and left heart emojis on her family pic.

by Anonymousreply 257March 16, 2019 8:16 PM

R254 he will. His team read all of this. Expect lots of Tits and Ass grabs on the red carpet and lots of loved up looks.

by Anonymousreply 258March 16, 2019 8:17 PM

Someone was asking on the other thread why people don't like Armie and it's possible a lot of people just find him and his life too plastic and fake.

Timmy needs to hook up with Zendaya or anyone else not associated with the fake Hammers.

by Anonymousreply 259March 16, 2019 8:19 PM

I usually think she’s decent in her Chanel ads but this one is pretty bad imo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260March 16, 2019 8:21 PM

If I’m gonna have nightmares then so should everyone. This photo looks like her pussy is between her breasts AND she’s on her period. Seriously what the fuck??!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261March 16, 2019 8:22 PM

R259: The only two choices are stay single or really date someone who he likes, period. Fake relationships are for losers

by Anonymousreply 262March 16, 2019 8:22 PM

I hope his pr team read this. So Armie in in NY to promote Hotel Mumbai, he will not be in LA, since he will be back filming. Why not take Ford to NY if there is Nick to help with the kids? Ford is alone with his nannies (that probably love him more than his parents do) while his sister gets to see her father. There is so much wrong in this, social services need to look on...

by Anonymousreply 263March 16, 2019 8:23 PM

Hammers = artificial. Armie + Liz-> they belong together... are both shallow. Only good thing is that have sweet kids....

by Anonymousreply 264March 16, 2019 8:22 PM

R261 Jesus Christ, why would anyone do that??

by Anonymousreply 265March 16, 2019 8:24 PM

Re: the Sm lovefest. This shit is so fucking embarrassing for all parties involved. Like, how stupid do they think people are? Anyone with two brain cells sees what’s happening here.

by Anonymousreply 266March 16, 2019 8:24 PM

Timothée fans don't actually care about LRD. Some pretend to like her but most of them wouldn't care if she disappeared.

They mostly want him with someone like Saoirse.

by Anonymousreply 267March 16, 2019 8:23 PM

R261 r265 the artist is referencing suspiria

by Anonymousreply 268March 16, 2019 8:26 PM

Hope Tim has a bit more brain and stays out of the sm fiasco.... no duble dates....

by Anonymousreply 269March 16, 2019 8:26 PM

lol Timmy isn't gonna ~hook up with anyone else since this whole shitsow is orchestrated by his PR team. His beard isn't bffs with Armie's for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 270March 16, 2019 8:27 PM

R268 yes, you are right. Still a stretch bringing LRD into it. (Please don’t ever let her be cast in a Luca movie!)

by Anonymousreply 271March 16, 2019 8:27 PM

I’m probably in the minority here but I don’t even think LRD and Liz are that close. They probably becam more friendly after the PR stunt was placed in motion but I think they pull these dumb stunts on IG for attention because they know what people are thinking and saying. Like that convo they had during the SSFF under the pic Liz posted of her and Armie with their tongues out. This whole thing is a carefully orchestrated play.

by Anonymousreply 272March 16, 2019 8:49 PM

R272 lol you're not in the minority. I don't believe for a second they have any kind of genuine friendship, more like acquaintances playing it up for the PR. Liz has played a part since the start, I feel like it was one of the things that gave it away early on. A 19 yo being bffs with the 36 wife of a friend of her bf, that she dated a few months? I'm guessing their friendship is meant to look cute

by Anonymousreply 273March 16, 2019 8:57 PM

*the 36 yo wife

by Anonymousreply 274March 16, 2019 8:58 PM

Sorry for asking but is there a link to the dedicated AH and Liz thread? I can't find it, the last one was titled something like "you like my cupcakes,etc?" Or maybe there's no new one? Thanks! I want to talk about how cringe having an Indian themed dinner is to "celebrate the Hotel Mumbai premiere"!!

by Anonymousreply 275March 16, 2019 9:06 PM

Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276March 16, 2019 9:19 PM

Considering the HIGH level of cringe and second-hand embarrassment involved from the start, for Timmy to go along with this charade I can only surmise that the dick must be really, really good...

by Anonymousreply 277March 16, 2019 9:35 PM

Nah. I mean, the whole thing happened for a reason but I'm convinced he'd thought it would be a good idea. It clearly was not and I'm equally convinced he's now done and the two attention hos are running with it on their own. Which is even more pathetic, btw.

by Anonymousreply 278March 16, 2019 9:50 PM

Are people SANE in this thread? Go out, fraus! Get a life or die!

by Anonymousreply 279March 16, 2019 9:51 PM

It looks like Dune filming officially starts on Monday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280March 16, 2019 10:04 PM

[R224] it is sad but they both care about their careers too much to do that, especially Timmy, and personally I can't see Armie come out even as bisexual.

I think it's such a shame it has to be that way. Because I get the feeling they want to be together. I think nothing would make them happier actually. But you're right there are so many reasons why they wouldn't and/or couldn't do it. What a terrible way to have to live your life. :(

by Anonymousreply 281March 16, 2019 10:34 PM

Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 282March 17, 2019 1:40 AM

I'm in the minority who believes that Timmy and LRD were probably hooking up and Liz asked them for a favor to sell it more so Charmies would leave her marriage alone. Before LRD Armie and Liz were waging wars against the Charmies on the daily.

Timmy probably thought it was harmless bc he was ready with LRD.

Timmy might have also wanted to stop rumors about him and Armie bc it might have been harming their friendship.

by Anonymousreply 283March 17, 2019 4:07 AM

The LRD thing could be really with PR elements that are used to halt rumors about Charmie and enable the men to maintain their friendship without innuendo but the poor execution backfired. This is why I think Timmy let it go. Timmy and Armie share PR though so I think Liz has access to LRD and those two continue the farce when they crave the attention.

It's also very possible they've always been like this but we never paid attention before we realized LRD was relevant.

by Anonymousreply 284March 17, 2019 4:15 AM

Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 285March 17, 2019 4:16 AM

I think Timmy is happy to do PR with LRD only when it suits him. He's probably also fucking her LBH. She looks exactly like the women he's always been linked with.

Armie won't ever divorce his beard. Otherwise why bother marrying a beard unless it's forever. He probably hates her though so encourages her eating disorders potentially to quicken her demise.

by Anonymousreply 286March 17, 2019 6:16 AM

Liz wants to be Kim Kardashian but she's too stupid, ugly, uniteresting and anorexic to be her. Whatever you say about Kim atleast she's a savvy business woman who eats with a cool personality.

Her only solution will be to sell Harper . Eeewww.

by Anonymousreply 287March 17, 2019 7:07 AM

be so kool when he leaves his old wife for the security and comfort of tim's young tight fukhole

sweet fresh hole meat to be eaten and adored..

by Anonymousreply 288March 17, 2019 7:17 AM

Armie doesn't need to divorce to enjoy Timmy's ehem youth lmao. Ever heard of something called affair? He's not going to divorce anytime soon seeing how he's probably going to play Batman and what could a divorce bring to the table anyway, it's not like Armie and Timmy will come out as a couple and everything will be sunshine and roses. It would only get people to speculate and put even more pressure on them. lbr continuing this sham works for him and Timmy and gives them some cover, for now at least.

by Anonymousreply 289March 17, 2019 11:25 AM

Tim and Armie fucking.... we don’t know, maybe they do, maybe not......even if they do and love each other , they won’t ever come out as a couple or something. Armie has kids, won’t ruin their life. Both of the boys have their careers to think about. Tim as bi... at some point of his life will want to seatle and have kids... For now their relationship is good ( if there is one) .

by Anonymousreply 290March 17, 2019 11:40 AM

why aren't you people using the charmie thread

by Anonymousreply 291March 17, 2019 12:15 PM

R283: That simply doesn't make any sense, if they have a real relationship (no matter if they use it to promote their career's too) things wouldn't be so forced, and he wouldn't be on the verge of collapse everytime her name appears on a question.

It's very simple, he was not dating anyome publicly in a lot of time, his fame rose with a gay character, so his pr thought it was needed a girl near him, and LRD was perfect for that role. Unfortunately he is incredibly bad at faking a relationship, the pap pics were clearly staged and the whole thing was a big faliure.

HW agents need to start to up their game. Yes, a lot of fangirls still buy their crap but there are more and more people able to watch those fake relationships like what they want, and sooner or later one actor will wake up with the bad news that his fake relationship exploded in his face. And that'll be a good thing in my opinion. We are not in the 50's anymore

by Anonymousreply 292March 17, 2019 12:36 PM

R290: coming out as bi doesn't have to ruin the life of his kids at all (a bad marriage does). Of course that needs to be do it in a very careful way.

Anyway what are the proves that Armie is gay? Even the tweet likes to bondage pics were about women. He has great chemistry with his costar playing a gay character, but there are plenty of examples of gay actors having amazing chemistry with their female costar, that's acting.

by Anonymousreply 293March 17, 2019 12:46 PM

Coming out as bi when you want manly roles and people already speculate about you and your twink costar is a no no.

by Anonymousreply 294March 17, 2019 1:04 PM

Zzzzzzz….you bitches are tired.

by Anonymousreply 295March 17, 2019 1:06 PM

It's deja vu all over again with the charmies.

by Anonymousreply 296March 17, 2019 1:08 PM

R293 Armie is gay. You can tell when a butt has been penetrated and his looks like it's had a lot of action.

by Anonymousreply 297March 17, 2019 1:11 PM

R294: Maybe, but that has absolutely nothing to do with ruin his children's lives.

by Anonymousreply 298March 17, 2019 1:13 PM

R294 Ezra is queer. Hasn't stopped him. Timothée can do whatever he wants. He'll discover his power soon enough. He can fuck anyone and anything. The world will be on their backs waiting for their turn. He is the Messiah of cock

by Anonymousreply 299March 17, 2019 1:13 PM

R299: Unless he really wants be an A list and playing rom coms and action movies, Tim's career wouldn't suffer anything if he comes out as not totally straight Ezra Miller or Lucas Hedges' style. He has the acting chops and he proved at an early age.

Of course he wants the traditional male lead roles and big budget films destined to be box office monsters it would be a different story

by Anonymousreply 300March 17, 2019 1:17 PM

R298 Armie is mentally scarred from being raised by evangelical Baptists who are probably racists as well as homophobes. Notice his mother didn't support STBY or CMBYN.

He'll never come out.

by Anonymousreply 301March 17, 2019 1:19 PM

And unfortunately he( Timmy) doesn’t have the body or even the traditional looks of a typical male lead. I’m not sure he’s gay( he hasn’t done anything to insinuate so). He might be gay for Armie and curious about Armie. And only Armie.

by Anonymousreply 302March 17, 2019 1:22 PM

I don't get why people think Timmy wants to come out even as bi. Isn't the PR stunt with Lily enough to show he wants to been seen as someone who's into girld? And people need to give it a rest with Lucas Hedges as an example of coming out or whatever. Read what he actually said again and look at him smooching a female at a basketball game a few weeks after that interview.

by Anonymousreply 303March 17, 2019 1:24 PM

R302 Dicaprio didn't have typical looks either. But what actor with typical looks has made it big? His career will probably mirror Bale's or gyllenhaal.

by Anonymousreply 304March 17, 2019 1:26 PM

R303 the Hedges's statement was an embarrassment. Everyone knows he's gay. Timothée might not even be bisexual. He will be OK if he is though. Nobody will care.

by Anonymousreply 305March 17, 2019 1:27 PM

Armie having fun with friends and Liz with face in phone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306March 17, 2019 1:28 PM

Di Caprio face is too pretty, but his body was build to look like the typical male lead. I'm not sure Tim will be able to do that, he seems a typical skinny guy

R303, Of course he doesn't want to come out (in case he is not straight), he is in a fake relationships right now (and he sucked at it) so there's a clear (even failed) effort of him to show an heterosexual image of himself (even sometimes it had exactly the opposite effect, bearding didn't do any goods to Shawn Mendes)

R305: Yes, he was insicere and self serving, but he is very young, maybe in a future he'll be able to do the final step (most young gay actors in his situation deny being gay, so maybe it wasn't that bad)

by Anonymousreply 307March 17, 2019 1:31 PM

This was posted on someone's IG. Look at Liz's reply. lol

"At a fancy dinner with Husband’s friends and co-workers, self inserting oneself into a work life in which one doesn’t belong. Instead, gets ignored, and spends 3040343 years on the gram instead…What was so important?"

Liz: "Same."

by Anonymousreply 308March 17, 2019 1:31 PM

Someone said Armie was Tom Ford's bottom at one point. Would love to hear more of that rumor. There's a photo of Tom giving Liz the stink eye. It's so funny.

by Anonymousreply 309March 17, 2019 1:30 PM

R307 what? Have you ever seen Leo running. He was lanky too in his 20s. Timmy is skinny now but he is still young and enjoying his twinky years. The executives love fantasizing about it still. If he's ever asked to bulk up I'm sure he will. If there's a Dune sequel we will see it.

by Anonymousreply 310March 17, 2019 1:34 PM

The obsession with Armie's frau is scary. WHO GIVES A FUCK?

by Anonymousreply 311March 17, 2019 1:35 PM

R310 People tend to forget that Leo the leading actor only happened because Titanic was a huge hit. Leo seemed destined to character roles (just like Tim right now) and indie films

by Anonymousreply 312March 17, 2019 1:37 PM

r306 this is like at the Spirit awards where he had his back turned at her basically the whole time, they were facing each other only to pose for pics.

by Anonymousreply 313March 17, 2019 1:38 PM

Can people stop responding to the resident troll and just F&F her? She’s at R310, R309,R305, R304, R301, R299, R297, R287, R286, R284, R283.

by Anonymousreply 314March 17, 2019 1:39 PM

R306 she's the only spouse at the table! Armie uses her as a security blanket. I wonder if he's ever sat around a table with men on his own bc don't be fooled all the photos in London , Rome, etc of Armie and Timothée having meals, she took those pictures so was there too.

Armie needing her around in these circumstances shows his deep rooted insecurity and worry about his sexuality. He doesn't want anyone even thinking he's gay.

He wants to stay in the closet so get can get all the juicy gay roles. They don't give those to gays.

by Anonymousreply 315March 17, 2019 1:41 PM

r314 I have her already blocked. Is the dumbass still on that Tom Ford bullshit? lol

by Anonymousreply 316March 17, 2019 1:41 PM

R314 Liz? Lol. Plastic face.

by Anonymousreply 317March 17, 2019 1:41 PM

And she’s also at R315.

R316 Yes.

by Anonymousreply 318March 17, 2019 1:42 PM

R316 if you mention any real tea about Armie Armie's team will block you.

by Anonymousreply 319March 17, 2019 1:43 PM

Armie's team control the content and these threads

by Anonymousreply 320March 17, 2019 1:44 PM

Timmy and Armie are gay lovers.

Armie's wife is evil.

LRD is ugly.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

by Anonymousreply 321March 17, 2019 1:45 PM

R321 Liz you look like a tranny now. Stop whoring out your kid!

by Anonymousreply 322March 17, 2019 1:47 PM

You can say whatever you want on here as long as it's not derogatory against Armie or Liz and we need to uncover the truth about Armie and Tom Ford. They will block me eventually.

by Anonymousreply 323March 17, 2019 1:48 PM

Talk about Armie and Ford fucking is welcome, but the repetitive talk about Armie's wife is redundant and unnecessary. What the fuck more is there to say about her that hasn't already been said a million times?

by Anonymousreply 324March 17, 2019 1:54 PM

R324 the people threatening blocking people were triggered bc they don't want anyone to speculate about one thing and one thing only. ..

That Armie is a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 325March 17, 2019 1:58 PM

They're ok with Charmie bc most Charmies believe that Timmy is the bottom but as soon as you suggest it's actually Armie who is the bottom, they go ballistic.

by Anonymousreply 326March 17, 2019 1:58 PM

Perhaps they’re both versatile.

by Anonymousreply 327March 17, 2019 2:00 PM

R324 and anyone defending the Bulimia wife is from her team bc everyone on here is belittled.

by Anonymousreply 328March 17, 2019 1:59 PM

Who the fuck cares who’s the top and who’s the bottom? They probably take turns as the mood calls for it.

by Anonymousreply 329March 17, 2019 2:00 PM

Not wanting to read about the frau incessantly isn't defending her, dumb fuck at r328. Go to Armie's thread and talk about her if she's that important to you.

by Anonymousreply 330March 17, 2019 2:02 PM

R329 Armie's team cares. Google Tom Ford.

Do we think Luca's had Armie? I do.

I bet Armie cried when he didn't show up to the Spirit Awards.

by Anonymousreply 331March 17, 2019 2:03 PM

Luca had both Armie and Timmy. How to you think they got the parts? Couching is almost a given in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 332March 17, 2019 2:06 PM

What set the troll off this time? Is it the obvious PR bs that Timmy is involved in along with Armie, his wife and his "girlfriend"?

by Anonymousreply 333March 17, 2019 2:07 PM

Tom Ford is hot. I don't blame Armie for letting him fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 334March 17, 2019 2:09 PM

R314, I do agree with R297

by Anonymousreply 335March 17, 2019 2:11 PM

[quote]They're ok with Charmie bc most Charmies believe that Timmy is the bottom but as soon as you suggest it's actually Armie who is the bottom, they go ballistic.

Not only that, but they need to picture Tim as a WOMAN in order to fantasize about him fucking another man - and have to nerve to bring that warped tranny shit to a GAY site. Fucking retards, every one of them.

by Anonymousreply 336March 17, 2019 2:11 PM

Isn't this Dreamland Director bisexual and at one time was with Brent Easton Ellis? He's also good friends of Marilyn Manson. Thinking nepotism paved the way for LRD.

by Anonymousreply 337March 17, 2019 2:12 PM

R332 With Tim I doubt it. I don't think Luca went there, but Jim Ivory did. Why do you think Tim 'spent time' in James Ivory's home 'rehearsing the role'

by Anonymousreply 338March 17, 2019 2:13 PM

R335 thanks. These threads are heavily policed by people who aren't ok with Armie being gay.

by Anonymousreply 339March 17, 2019 2:15 PM

So Timmy banged James Ivory? lol makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 340March 17, 2019 2:15 PM

I don’t know if Armie or Tim are gay... But to me Armie looks gayer than Tim:-)

by Anonymousreply 341March 17, 2019 2:17 PM

R341. Armie sends my gaydar into overdrive. He tries to play straight but it doesn’t last long. Timothée not so much. But I'll bet he's hooked up for work. Ivory is ancient but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 342March 17, 2019 2:20 PM

Armie was definitely in love with Luca. I can't imagine how disappointed he must have been when Luca skipped the Spirit Awards. Do we know why?

by Anonymousreply 343March 17, 2019 2:21 PM

r338, good point, and I bet you're right.

by Anonymousreply 344March 17, 2019 2:22 PM

Does Armie only work with foreign first time directors or gay directors?

by Anonymousreply 345March 17, 2019 2:24 PM

R337 Jarecki has worked with BEE before on movies but don’t know about anything else. He definitely dated Courtney Love a few years ago, and that bitch knows everybody.

by Anonymousreply 346March 17, 2019 2:23 PM

Didn’t Tim say he spent time at Ivory’s house with a French director called Julien Landais? That guy would ping anyone’s gaydar, who knows what happened between the two or the three.

by Anonymousreply 347March 17, 2019 2:24 PM

Armie would kill to get on a Xavier Dolan set.

by Anonymousreply 348March 17, 2019 2:24 PM

R347 Julien is hot. Hopefully they rehearsed for real.

by Anonymousreply 349March 17, 2019 2:26 PM

I doubt so R348

by Anonymousreply 350March 17, 2019 2:25 PM

R347 why would this Julien Landais guy be there? He doesn't seem like the kind of guy James Ivory would work with

by Anonymousreply 351March 17, 2019 2:27 PM

When Timmy got in bed with the Hammers did he get to fuck them both?

by Anonymousreply 352March 17, 2019 2:26 PM

R351 I have no idea... I just remember Timmy saying that in his DP/30 interview iirc.

by Anonymousreply 353March 17, 2019 2:29 PM

Male actors are as whorish as female actors. Armie worked for all the questionable ones including Spacey. He's still close friends with Spacey's business partner. You just know him and Timothée have had some gay loving, even if they aren't gay and I'm sure Armie is.

by Anonymousreply 354March 17, 2019 2:30 PM

No straight man would sleep with a woman as manly as Liz. She looks like a tranny.

by Anonymousreply 355March 17, 2019 2:31 PM

Tom Ford is hot af though. Who wouldn't bend over for him.

by Anonymousreply 356March 17, 2019 2:34 PM

some of the wise things R352 etc. has written over the course of chalamet & friends threads. btw i'm not on the "armie's team", just sick of her antics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357March 17, 2019 2:36 PM

When Timmy got in bed with the Hammers did he get to fuck them both?

If I were in that situation all I'd have to do is watch Armie & Timmy and I'd get off. I wouldn't even need to participate.

by Anonymousreply 358March 17, 2019 2:38 PM

She’s really going crazy spamming with her nonsense. Did something happen to set her off? Usually she gets manic when there’s something Charmie-related happening but there hasn’t been anything today.

by Anonymousreply 359March 17, 2019 2:42 PM

Luca's had Armie. He treats Armie like a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 360March 17, 2019 2:43 PM

Oh honey, if Armie's gay he's fucking Timmy. He ain't fucking Jarecki, Ford, Luca and all the other bullshit you're spouting here. Their beards are bffs for a reason. They share a PR team for a reason. Timmy already said he's his lover. Them's facts.

by Anonymousreply 361March 17, 2019 2:44 PM

R358 but Liz always wants attention too. You just know she got involved.

by Anonymousreply 362March 17, 2019 2:46 PM

R361 I bet you think they're soulmates? There's a rumor bf Timmy was even around about Tom. I didn't start it.

by Anonymousreply 363March 17, 2019 2:47 PM

r357 yiiiikes. So that's why she hates Armie, because he gets to tap her fave. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 364March 17, 2019 2:49 PM

People need to calm down. Armie's team needs to FO. This is a gay forum where we will speculate about gayness. If it triggers you, go back to tumblr.

Now Armie and Joe Manganiello? Hitting it? Or not? I'd say they're off and on and the misses don't gaf.

by Anonymousreply 365March 17, 2019 2:50 PM

Is Nicki Wonder fucking Armie or Liz or both?

by Anonymousreply 366March 17, 2019 2:51 PM

Why are people saying Armie’s team lurk here? I’m genuinely curious since no one ever says Timmy’s team does.

by Anonymousreply 367March 17, 2019 2:53 PM

R364 I'd pay for the Armie /Timmy sex tape with all my savings. You're nuts. And still i think Armie fucked Tom Ford

by Anonymousreply 368March 17, 2019 2:52 PM

Armie is a hungry bottom.

by Anonymousreply 369March 17, 2019 2:54 PM

R367 No one is saying that except the troll who is currently spamming the thread.

by Anonymousreply 370March 17, 2019 2:54 PM

R370 oh right thanks, I didn’t realise it was just one person.

by Anonymousreply 371March 17, 2019 2:56 PM

All of the troll's posts in this thread so far

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 I think his sm presence is just right. He has a knack for calibrating his presence keeping people interested.

By the time people start getting really desperate The King trailer will be out then The King, then promotions for the King and eventually Little Women. Rinse repeat.

Even if he's not nominated for anything this year he'll probably be doing a few award shows especially if LW gets any ensemble nominations.

It's good for him to concentrate on Dune which could be career transforming.

As for his interviews, I think he has so much intelligence and charm that even if he's nervous he's still adorable and fascinating. All these brilliant actors are challenging to interview. It's bc they prefer to play a part than reveal themselves. He's getting better and better and even if he wasn't he's still charismatic as hell even in his awkwardness

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R41 hoping if he announces another indie he also gets another studio movie. Indies are becoming a dying art unless their made by Netflix

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R192 it's weird bc Armie comes from money and you'd think he'd be concerned about someone maybe kidnapping his kids and holding them for ransom. Liz is using her as a model. She's shilling for all these children clothing brands and children brands now. It's like they are hard up for cash.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 Harper Hammer, with a name like that she can only go a few ways. She'll be one of those Hollywood kids tragic stories without a doubt.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 If she comes from Mississippi I am assuming her ancestors were slave owners. The smocking is so anti feminist. So are eating disorders and using your husband's name and fame. Why should any woman look up to that so called "anorexic baker"?

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 The video of her receiving the humanitarian award is so cringe. Armie doesn't look anything like he does when he's on stage supporting Timothée. He looked like he wanted to die next to her poor public speaking.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R201 it's on ramseyart's instagram

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R211 the way he gushes about her on social media is him over compensating. If he loved her he wouldn't need to try to hard to convince people.

Once he filmed her vomiting after running. He was hysterically laughing at the time. It was obvious that he hates her.

Men might marry carbon copies of their mothers initially but once the honeymoon period is over if they hated their mothers they begin to also hate their mother's clone.

Seeing her treat his kids like he was treated will only result in ptsd situations. He probably can't stand her.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R215 Armie spends about 3 months of the year at home.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 I am not a Charmie but the marriage is a sham.

The vomiting episode was crass as it sounds. She apparently went for a run on an empty stomach as people with eating disorders are prone to do. She was being sick and he not only filmed it but laughed while she was obviously suffering. On film!

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R222 when he denied her a kiss and basically laughed in her face in front of the pappz.

by Anonymousreply 372March 17, 2019 3:02 PM

R367 bc they only call you a troll and try to silence you if you call Armie gay unless it's Charmie. They know Charmie is already discredited but if you suggest any other things which have possible truth they get triggered. Also they try to Silence any Liz hate.

by Anonymousreply 373March 17, 2019 3:01 PM

R372 is even monitoring posts. That's Armie's team who run these threads, friends.

by Anonymousreply 374March 17, 2019 3:04 PM

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R231 Armie loves the security she brings him bc he's in the closet.

His team lurk on this board regularly. They even post here so that's why this post has surfaced. They're predictable.

The same thing happened when people on DL and tumblr made fun when he avoided kissing her.

Their relationship is a sham.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 So Ford being ignored again and left home with the nannies?

I await confirmation Ford is with you all, Liz?

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 Can you imagine having a relaxing time in bed with your family and all your wife wants to do is take a picture for her instagram? Their entire relationship is artificial.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 Armie will do anything to protect his family. His extended family hate gays. So he could never come out. He's too ashamed. That's why he married Liz so young.

His team keep a close eye on any gossip about him for that very reason. Too quickly discredit any suggestions he's in the closet and Liz and the kids provide the constant reassurance of his heterosexuality.

He said he doesn't want any frontal nudity bc he doesn't want his kids to be shamed as teens. He's used to putting on appearances like his parents forced on him as a kid. He will continue this fake persona for his kids. So they won't have to live with the shame that their dad is gay.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 Nobody can be such a contradiction.

On one hand he publicly shames millions about being to open on social media. Then on the other he's filming his kids and wide vomiting.

Or he's saying he wants privacy for his family yet he's allowing his wife to Film them in bed.

This is why he sometimes has breakdowns.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 Ford is so unloved. He was just the token kid to remind people Armie fucked his wife before he filmed his first gay sex scenes.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 Looks like Nick Dell Santi is also in NYC. Maybe providing Armie with his Dick fix while he pretends to be heterosexual.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 Ford must be too much of a handful for them to bother with. Guess they only need one kid to be happy family on the red carpet and since they're trying to get Harper's career started they only need her.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R254 he will. His team read all of this. Expect lots of Tits and Ass grabs on the red carpet and lots of loved up looks.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 Someone was asking on the other thread why people don't like Armie and it's possible a lot of people just find him and his life too plastic and fake.

Timmy needs to hook up with Zendaya or anyone else not associated with the fake Hammers.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 Timothée fans don't actually care about LRD. Some pretend to like her but most of them wouldn't care if she disappeared.

They mostly want him with someone like Saoirse.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 I'm in the minority who believes that Timmy and LRD were probably hooking up and Liz asked them for a favor to sell it more so Charmies would leave her marriage alone. Before LRD Armie and Liz were waging wars against the Charmies on the daily.

Timmy probably thought it was harmless bc he was ready with LRD.

Timmy might have also wanted to stop rumors about him and Armie bc it might have been harming their friendship.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 The LRD thing could be really with PR elements that are used to halt rumors about Charmie and enable the men to maintain their friendship without innuendo but the poor execution backfired. This is why I think Timmy let it go. Timmy and Armie share PR though so I think Liz has access to LRD and those two continue the farce when they crave the attention.

It's also very possible they've always been like this but we never paid attention before we realized LRD was relevant.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 I think Timmy is happy to do PR with LRD only when it suits him. He's probably also fucking her LBH. She looks exactly like the women he's always been linked with.

by Anonymousreply 375March 17, 2019 3:04 PM

You can say anything you want about Timothée but if you say anything about Armie or his wife ....they come for you. Even collect your posts. Lol!

by Anonymousreply 376March 17, 2019 3:05 PM

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 Liz wants to be Kim Kardashian but she's too stupid, ugly, uniteresting and anorexic to be her. Whatever you say about Kim atleast she's a savvy business woman who eats with a cool personality.

Her only solution will be to sell Harper . Eeewww.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R293 Armie is gay. You can tell when a butt has been penetrated and his looks like it's had a lot of action.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R294 Ezra is queer. Hasn't stopped him. Timothée can do whatever he wants. He'll discover his power soon enough. He can fuck anyone and anything. The world will be on their backs waiting for their turn. He is the Messiah of cock

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R298 Armie is mentally scarred from being raised by evangelical Baptists who are probably racists as well as homophobes. Notice his mother didn't support STBY or CMBYN.

He'll never come out.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R302 Dicaprio didn't have typical looks either. But what actor with typical looks has made it big? His career will probably mirror Bale's or gyllenhaal.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R303 the Hedges's statement was an embarrassment. Everyone knows he's gay. Timothée might not even be bisexual. He will be OK if he is though. Nobody will care.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 Someone said Armie was Tom Ford's bottom at one point. Would love to hear more of that rumor. There's a photo of Tom giving Liz the stink eye. It's so funny.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R307 what? Have you ever seen Leo running. He was lanky too in his 20s. Timmy is skinny now but he is still young and enjoying his twinky years. The executives love fantasizing about it still. If he's ever asked to bulk up I'm sure he will. If there's a Dune sequel we will see it.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R306 she's the only spouse at the table! Armie uses her as a security blanket. I wonder if he's ever sat around a table with men on his own bc don't be fooled all the photos in London , Rome, etc of Armie and Timothée having meals, she took those pictures so was there too.

Armie needing her around in these circumstances shows his deep rooted insecurity and worry about his sexuality. He doesn't want anyone even thinking he's gay.

He wants to stay in the closet so get can get all the juicy gay roles. They don't give those to gays.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R314 Liz? Lol. Plastic face.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R316 if you mention any real tea about Armie Armie's team will block you.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 Armie's team control the content and these threads

by Anonymousreply 377March 17, 2019 3:07 PM

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R321 Liz you look like a tranny now. Stop whoring out your kid!

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 You can say whatever you want on here as long as it's not derogatory against Armie or Liz and we need to uncover the truth about Armie and Tom Ford. They will block me eventually.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R324 the people threatening blocking people were triggered bc they don't want anyone to speculate about one thing and one thing only. ..

That Armie is a bottom.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 They're ok with Charmie bc most Charmies believe that Timmy is the bottom but as soon as you suggest it's actually Armie who is the bottom, they go ballistic.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R324 and anyone defending the Bulimia wife is from her team bc everyone on here is belittled.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R329 Armie's team cares. Google Tom Ford.

Do we think Luca's had Armie? I do.

I bet Armie cried when he didn't show up to the Spirit Awards.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 Tom Ford is hot. I don't blame Armie for letting him fuck him.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 Isn't this Dreamland Director bisexual and at one time was with Brent Easton Ellis? He's also good friends of Marilyn Manson. Thinking nepotism paved the way for LRD.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R335 thanks. These threads are heavily policed by people who aren't ok with Armie being gay.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R341. Armie sends my gaydar into overdrive. He tries to play straight but it doesn’t last long. Timothée not so much. But I'll bet he's hooked up for work. Ivory is ancient but who knows.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 Armie was definitely in love with Luca. I can't imagine how disappointed he must have been when Luca skipped the Spirit Awards. Do we know why?

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 Does Armie only work with foreign first time directors or gay directors?

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 Armie would kill to get on a Xavier Dolan set.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R347 Julien is hot. Hopefully they rehearsed for real.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 When Timmy got in bed with the Hammers did he get to fuck them both?

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 Male actors are as whorish as female actors. Armie worked for all the questionable ones including Spacey. He's still close friends with Spacey's business partner. You just know him and Timothée have had some gay loving, even if they aren't gay and I'm sure Armie is.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 No straight man would sleep with a woman as manly as Liz. She looks like a tranny.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 Tom Ford is hot af though. Who wouldn't bend over for him.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 Luca's had Armie. He treats Armie like a bitch.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R358 but Liz always wants attention too. You just know she got involved.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R361 I bet you think they're soulmates? There's a rumor bf Timmy was even around about Tom. I didn't start it.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 People need to calm down. Armie's team needs to FO. This is a gay forum where we will speculate about gayness. If it triggers you, go back to tumblr.

Now Armie and Joe Manganiello? Hitting it? Or not? I'd say they're off and on and the misses don't gaf.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 Is Nicki Wonder fucking Armie or Liz or both?

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R364 I'd pay for the Armie /Timmy sex tape with all my savings. You're nuts. And still i think Armie fucked Tom Ford

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 Armie is a hungry bottom.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R367 bc they only call you a troll and try to silence you if you call Armie gay unless it's Charmie. They know Charmie is already discredited but if you suggest any other things which have possible truth they get triggered. Also they try to Silence any Liz hate.

Chalamet and Friends Part 38 R372 is even monitoring posts. That's Armie's team who run these threads, friends.

by Anonymousreply 378March 17, 2019 3:07 PM

R378 triggered? Fuck off Liz back to your hungry bottom.

by Anonymousreply 379March 17, 2019 3:08 PM

Does the fighting with "trolls" look familiar to anyone? They said they blocked me ages ago yet they read and collect everything I say.

Armie's team run these threads!

by Anonymousreply 380March 17, 2019 3:11 PM

Stop talking to that fucking troll who is R380.

Muriel close these threads!!

by Anonymousreply 381March 17, 2019 3:11 PM

No gay man is here. Especially a sane one. Stop saying you’re one bc it really shows how crazy you all are. It’s pitiful and pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 382March 17, 2019 3:13 PM

R381 Liz, how to sleep or eat some food, Plastic face!

by Anonymousreply 383March 17, 2019 3:14 PM

Holy crap, the obsession with Armie is real! I remember her bragging that she was dissecting Armie’s red carpet appearances for Man From Uncle and analyzing his body language lmao. I guess it’s all because he’s fucking her idol???!!!

by Anonymousreply 384March 17, 2019 3:14 PM

Remember when R381 use to spam with porn? Liz is nuts. Lol

by Anonymousreply 385March 17, 2019 3:15 PM

Seeing it all put together like that, holy shit! Insane. I hope she never gets close to Timmy or Armie. 😱

by Anonymousreply 386March 17, 2019 3:18 PM

R384 stop talking to yourself crazy girl. I don't care if Armie and Timothée fuck. I'd love to watch though. And you shouldn't mind if Armie gets his rim breached by Tom Ford either. Stop being triggered.

by Anonymousreply 387March 17, 2019 3:18 PM

Liz needs to lay off whatever drug she's doing though fr. Someone suggested it was uppers but I think she's a cokehead.

by Anonymousreply 388March 17, 2019 3:21 PM

Armie, if you yourself are lurking here, please for the love of God tell us how big Timmy's dick really is! We all know you've seen it, sucked it, jerked if off, etc. etc.

by Anonymousreply 389March 17, 2019 3:21 PM

R389 seriously Armie. Take that crazy woman's phone r384 and give us the deets on what Timmy's dick looks like. We know you've seen it.

by Anonymousreply 390March 17, 2019 3:25 PM

You ask how I know it's Armie's team and possibly either Armie or Liz just read the collection of my posts they've spammed with to shame me. Ask yourself why they concluded from my posts that I hate Armie. Not Timmy bc I also alluded to some questionable activities Timmy might have engaged in. But they concluded I'm an Armie hater. That's a reach. But saying Armie is gay is hate speech for them. Who fights with trolls? Who is trying to no homo Armie?

by Anonymousreply 391March 17, 2019 3:33 PM

How rude of Liz to be on her phone during that Hotel Mumbai meal. No class. She should just have stayed away.

by Anonymousreply 392March 17, 2019 3:52 PM

What’s worse - trolling or spamming the thread with all the troll’s posts? Especially when I already had the troll blocked and hadn’t seen any of their bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 393March 17, 2019 3:58 PM

R347 R351 James Ivory's instagram

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394March 17, 2019 5:20 PM

Timmy was 19 in spring 2015. Ripe for plucking!

by Anonymousreply 395March 17, 2019 5:23 PM

Some of you posting here are some really sick fucks.

From all that I have read, NONE of you know what's really going on. You're just projecting your fantasies and narrow life experiences upon what you desperately want Timmy's personal life to be. You all are so covered with your own bullshit, you can't even smell it any more. People close to Timmy know about this thread and just laugh.

by Anonymousreply 396March 17, 2019 5:43 PM

Nobody's going to spam the board with 394 and 395s post bc its about timothee and it wont trigger the people who police this thread bc it's them who want to start this rumor. Armie's team. But don't suggest Armie bottomed for Tom Ford or they'll block you, call you a troll and spam with your posts.

by Anonymousreply 397March 17, 2019 5:50 PM

Armie looks bloated, he must be missing Timmy and drowning his sorrows.

by Anonymousreply 398March 17, 2019 5:51 PM

After you read all of Part 38 and click the 'block' icon on a post, 50% of the comments in this thread magically disappear. There is one primary troll writing to herself throughout all these threads. How fucked is that?

by Anonymousreply 399March 17, 2019 5:51 PM

R399 I bet if they did the same to your posts they'd find the other 50% would disappear.

Why so bothered? It's your job to monitor and protect Armie but you need to be more subtle, Liz.

by Anonymousreply 400March 17, 2019 5:55 PM

[quote]Timmy was 19 in spring 2015. Ripe for plucking!

Hell yeah he was!

by Anonymousreply 401March 17, 2019 6:19 PM

R401 so you think rape is funny?

by Anonymousreply 402March 17, 2019 6:46 PM

Nobody was raped, frau.

by Anonymousreply 403March 17, 2019 6:49 PM

On DL you can even make fun of raping Timothée just as long as you only say flattering things about Armie or Liz , otherwise you're a troll. Who runs these boards?

by Anonymousreply 404March 17, 2019 6:51 PM

FFS, the blind item didn't say the sex wasn't consensual.

Lighten up or fuck off, frau.

by Anonymousreply 405March 17, 2019 7:02 PM

God, poor James Ivory got dragged into this absurd nonsense

by Anonymousreply 406March 17, 2019 7:45 PM

I doubt Ivory minds that anyone thinks he may have had Timmy's hole.

by Anonymousreply 407March 17, 2019 7:49 PM

Ivory is not tall, blonde, blue eyed.... so not Tim’s type:-))

by Anonymousreply 408March 17, 2019 8:06 PM

R407 Ivory is as likely but probably slightly less likely to have explored Timmy's holes as Kevin Spacey has had Armie's holes. We know Armie was definitely Spacey's type.

by Anonymousreply 409March 17, 2019 8:09 PM

The cute thing is Spacey's business partner is still close friends with Armie. Cosy.

by Anonymousreply 410March 17, 2019 8:09 PM

[quote]Ivory is not tall, blonde, blue eyed.... so not Tim’s type:-))

That ain't his only type.

by Anonymousreply 411March 17, 2019 8:20 PM

R394, well at least you provided receipts.

So Landais was playing Oliver? Mmmm......Must have been an eventful time, but getting Armie was a stroke of genius.

by Anonymousreply 412March 17, 2019 8:40 PM

R406 LOL!

by Anonymousreply 413March 17, 2019 8:42 PM

R396, so what's really going on.....go on, you are dying to tell us.....and we are eagerly awaiting...

by Anonymousreply 414March 17, 2019 8:45 PM

I see someone keeps posting but don't see the posts so it must be the troll that I blocked. jfc is she still not done yet.

by Anonymousreply 415March 17, 2019 8:44 PM

R414 Don't bother waiting for R396 to respond. Just another attention seeker. Probably some 14-year-old girl.

As if his closest friends would care what goes on in these threads.

by Anonymousreply 416March 17, 2019 8:49 PM

R394 Timmy was really just a kid, with his dirty sneakers and the way he put his head so close to the script as he was reading it😁

by Anonymousreply 417March 17, 2019 9:19 PM

True, he was such a kid and yet he knew very well what he wanted and what he needed to do to get it.

by Anonymousreply 418March 17, 2019 9:21 PM

[418] maybe he charmed everyone with his talent and personality

by Anonymousreply 419March 17, 2019 9:24 PM

Armie in NYC.... looks tired...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420March 17, 2019 9:28 PM

Tired or maybe sad because his Timmy isn't there with him.

by Anonymousreply 421March 17, 2019 9:34 PM

Jeez,......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422March 17, 2019 9:35 PM

R422 jeez, sometimes when I see pics like this one I wonder why Timmy is the one I have the biggest crush on.

by Anonymousreply 423March 17, 2019 9:49 PM

Dev is hot and intelligent. Once again Armie is overshadowed by a younger brunette.

by Anonymousreply 424March 17, 2019 9:49 PM

R420 he was the same way with Felicity. He's miserable without his Timmy Tim.

by Anonymousreply 425March 17, 2019 9:53 PM

Not sure if Armie looks buff or overweight. He's got to lay off the pasta.

by Anonymousreply 426March 17, 2019 9:53 PM

[426] pasta or alcohol...:-(

by Anonymousreply 427March 17, 2019 9:55 PM

Did any of Armie's breakdowns happen when he was away from Timmy for a length of time? Because that would explain it.

by Anonymousreply 428March 17, 2019 9:56 PM

I think that little boy might have some kind of disability, that’s why they hide him. The

by Anonymousreply 429March 17, 2019 9:59 PM

Armie and Timmy are the most beautiful couple in Hollywood, hands down. It’s no wonder everyone can’t get enough of them. Imagine if they did an ad campaign together. We wouldn’t survive!

by Anonymousreply 430March 17, 2019 9:59 PM

Armie is going to have some explaining to do to Timmy because Dev was being very flirty with him! Not that anyone can blame him.

by Anonymousreply 431March 17, 2019 10:01 PM

Relax Armie. May is right around the corner. By then Timmy should be back from Jordan and you can meet up in Budapest or London. 2 hours is nothing.

Saw some vids from the cast reunion. Everyone was having a good time. Well, almost everyone. Maybe there was nothing to plug that night.

by Anonymousreply 432March 17, 2019 10:09 PM

Poor Armie. Blue balls AND pesky Liz on his heels? No wonder he's glum.

by Anonymousreply 433March 17, 2019 10:15 PM

This thread deffo went left..

by Anonymousreply 434March 17, 2019 10:33 PM

Love this look

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435March 17, 2019 10:48 PM

the three musketeers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436March 17, 2019 11:01 PM

Armie's stylist hates him. Why does she persist in dressing him like a clown? Is his suit made of plastic?

by Anonymousreply 437March 18, 2019 12:01 AM

Seriously why did she dress him like a pimp? Loooool

by Anonymousreply 438March 18, 2019 12:03 AM

those pants are TIGHT why y'all complaining

by Anonymousreply 439March 18, 2019 1:25 AM

R416, unlike some of you, I do have a life and can't be here constantly. I'm R396 and other than telling you that some of you are very socially and mentally fucked up, as well as immature, there's no way in hell I would post information here to reveal myself, or to share what I know. I just wanted to make that clear.

But I will say this. I've been visiting DL for a long time. The prancy pony days have nothing on you lot. Nothing, and that's saying a fucking lot.

by Anonymousreply 440March 18, 2019 1:59 AM

R440, so in other words, you are not part of the 'close circle' of Tim, which is what you claimed on your previous post.

by Anonymousreply 441March 18, 2019 2:03 AM

[quote]The prancy pony days have nothing on you lot. Nothing, and that's saying a fucking lot.

You got that right. These freaks are a whole other breed of crazy.

by Anonymousreply 442March 18, 2019 2:06 AM

R441, I'll just leave you guessing.

by Anonymousreply 443March 18, 2019 2:13 AM

Freaks accusing r443 of being Armie's wife in 3...2...1...

by Anonymousreply 444March 18, 2019 2:16 AM

Rest assured I'm not that close to the action.

JC!

by Anonymousreply 445March 18, 2019 2:17 AM

If you’ve been visiting DL for a long time, R440, you’d know it’s Prancing Ponies. Not Prancy Pony.

by Anonymousreply 446March 18, 2019 2:18 AM

That's ok, r440. I'm sure no one cares who you are or what you know. Which, is probably nothing and why no one cares. If we had a dime for every time someone claimed to know something "confidential" and then never shared it, we'd all be millionaires by now.

by Anonymousreply 447March 18, 2019 2:21 AM

R447 Exactly, I'ts always the same. Getting boring. And honestly, why would Armie and Timmy or anyone close to them care what some, maybe 30-40, people on an anonymous online forum write.

by Anonymousreply 448March 18, 2019 2:50 AM

Agree, r448. It is getting boring. Because it's predictable. And we (well I anyway) hate when people claim to know things and then don't share what they know. I mean, wtf is the point of even posting in the 1st place then? Makes no sense whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 449March 18, 2019 3:03 AM

[quote] I mean, wtf is the point of even posting in the 1st place then?

There's no point to most of the shit that's posted here.

by Anonymousreply 450March 18, 2019 3:06 AM

Armie is too old for Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 451March 18, 2019 3:33 AM

r329 That's what I always thought. Just like Oliver and Elio.

by Anonymousreply 452March 18, 2019 3:36 AM

Nice fanfic, frau.

by Anonymousreply 453March 18, 2019 3:38 AM

r366 Arms. Liz is "a."

by Anonymousreply 454March 18, 2019 3:37 AM

r388 She's too vanilla for coke. My guess is adderall.

by Anonymousreply 455March 18, 2019 3:41 AM

r394 That old queen knows how to line up the twinks.

by Anonymousreply 456March 18, 2019 3:41 AM

r420 Papi looks beat.

by Anonymousreply 457March 18, 2019 3:42 AM

Happy St. Paddy's Day to all you crazies!

by Anonymousreply 458March 18, 2019 3:55 AM

Love that pic of them in Rome, r436. I know of quite a few Charmies who think Armie and Tim had sex for the first time during the CMBYN promo tour in Rome.

by Anonymousreply 459March 18, 2019 4:02 AM

Well, if a bunch of fraus and teens fanfic'd it, then it must be true.

by Anonymousreply 460March 18, 2019 4:16 AM

R439 the pants are very tight still no distinct bulge. Where exactly is Mr Hammer hiding the Crown jewels or were they photoshopped out like in CMBYN. Methinks the 15 foot shoe size is a red herring. I challenge anyone to show me a photo where we can prove Armie is genetically male.

by Anonymousreply 461March 18, 2019 5:37 AM

Wow, this thread has gone completely off the rails.

by Anonymousreply 462March 18, 2019 6:00 AM

If you put the troll on ignore, half the the thread disappears, along with the craziest posts. I suggest everyone does that because she’s not stopping anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 463March 18, 2019 6:46 AM

R463 still trying to censor the board, Liz? If you slept well you wouldn't be aging so prematurely. Most people have already blocked you from your porn spamming days. Oh but you're using a new iP address aren't you? But many will have recognized how you flipped out and spammed the board earlier as your MO, nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 464March 18, 2019 7:37 AM

Armie getting jealous

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465March 18, 2019 8:23 AM

[465] is Armie still jealous? Or their relationship is over? ( A and Tim ‘s relationship)

by Anonymousreply 466March 18, 2019 12:17 PM

Tell me how much Timmy loves Liz again lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467March 18, 2019 12:26 PM

The King will not debut at Cannes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468March 18, 2019 12:36 PM

Good news. Would've been a mistake to take it to Cannes.

by Anonymousreply 469March 18, 2019 12:39 PM

[467] Haha 😆.... haven’t thought Tim is capable of throwing that kind of look 👀..... uhhh....

by Anonymousreply 470March 18, 2019 1:02 PM

I wonder how was the dynamic when Tim was a guest, staying in Armie ‘s and Liz’s house during BB filming....

by Anonymousreply 471March 18, 2019 1:20 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472March 18, 2019 1:29 PM

I don't like bearded Armie. Makes him look fat!

And yes, it's good that The King won't open at Cannes.

by Anonymousreply 473March 18, 2019 1:32 PM

I'd love to know the dynamic too. Timmy never seemed affectionate with Liz at all and we know he's generally quite a warm person. Look how friendly he is with people like Glen Close, Laura Dern, Regina King who he likely doesn't even know well. But I think a lot of things changed since then though.

by Anonymousreply 474March 18, 2019 1:38 PM

There were some rumors in 2011 , Armie being in some kind of gay relationship with Joe Manganiello.... Anybody??? - knows something about that?

by Anonymousreply 475March 18, 2019 1:42 PM

R475 Joe pings heavily and him and his wife always seemed to be in a bearding situation . He's always been close friends with Armie. Cooking buddies and maybe fuckbuddies too.

by Anonymousreply 476March 18, 2019 1:49 PM

There's a video up on tumblr from HM premiere and you can see Armie trying to button his jacket. He can't. Looks like his stylist got it right off the rack in the wrong size.

He also seems to have painted the red one the bottom of his shoes. I've seen him do this before. Looks like he's pretty broke after the house sale.

by Anonymousreply 477March 18, 2019 1:52 PM

Don't think he's broke but I do think they live above their means, Liz particularly. She seems like the kind of wife who expects certain things and will not settle for less, god knows how much she's wasting on those 'treatments' which end up having the opposite effect. Also it really is crazy how much she keeps inserting herself into armies work, like no other wife does - posing alone at her husbands premier? I wasn't paying attention pre-cmbyn, if someone was is this something she's always done with his older movies?

R486 probably a good thing. Would it premier at TIFF then? Though that's a little later in the year

by Anonymousreply 478March 18, 2019 2:04 PM

*2nd for R468

by Anonymousreply 479March 18, 2019 2:05 PM

R478 did she attend the STBY premiere? I think it might have been the only one she missed. It was in Brooklyn and had a lot of black people she might have felt uncomfortable around them.

by Anonymousreply 480March 18, 2019 2:06 PM

I mean even yesterday Armie was doing his thing basically ignoring her. Same at the dinner with the cast. He must be so sick of this charade.

by Anonymousreply 481March 18, 2019 2:17 PM

R478 they got married the same year Social Network came out. Armie May have still been taking family money, and was definitely still being considered for big mainstream movies. Now he doesn’t take any family money (so he says) and is focusing on smaller indie movies. I’m sure she thinks this is not what she signed up for.

by Anonymousreply 482March 18, 2019 2:20 PM

[quote]I’m sure she thinks this is not what she signed up for.

lol does she even look at herself? She's lucky he's stuck in this marriage. If the situation wasn't so complicated he would've divorced her botoxed crazy ass by now. He's the famous, younger, hotter one and it looks more and more like he can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 483March 18, 2019 2:26 PM

R482 yeah I imagine she pictured something very different to now. I bet armies acting & Liz's bakery don't make that much nowadays, but then theres all this unnecessary travelling and beauty shit etc..maybe he's still sitting on a lot of family money (ngl he probably lied about not taking any family money anymore), or maybe 90% is just freebies and rented lol which would explain why Liz's SM is mostly ads.

by Anonymousreply 484March 18, 2019 2:26 PM

LizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmie

by Anonymousreply 485March 18, 2019 2:44 PM

R482 she's a beard. That's why they married bf SN came out. It had awards potential. Armie was pushing for awards. He had a clear closet case vibe back then on a movie produced by the pedofile, Spacey. He will never leave her.

by Anonymousreply 486March 18, 2019 2:45 PM

Someone who was at the same restaurant as the cast of HM yesterday said that after everyone had left, Armie and Liz sat together whispering closely and he kept kissing her. Not sure what to make of that.....

by Anonymousreply 487March 18, 2019 2:56 PM

R487 she is a Liz stan

by Anonymousreply 488March 18, 2019 2:58 PM

R487 fakesness. They only kiss in public. Lol

by Anonymousreply 489March 18, 2019 2:59 PM

R487 Yeah... hardcore Liz stan.

by Anonymousreply 490March 18, 2019 3:02 PM

R487 Hi Liz!

by Anonymousreply 491March 18, 2019 3:03 PM

No pictures didn't happen. As if a stan wouldn't get at least a sneaky pic. Liz is aware people are onto the state of their relationship so when they are together they'll sell it..

They weren't even wearing the same floral print . Probably living separately .

by Anonymousreply 492March 18, 2019 3:05 PM

R492 floral print?

by Anonymousreply 493March 18, 2019 3:06 PM

R493 his tie her dress. Not a Charmie but he and Timmy managed to coordinate outfits. If they got dressed together you'd think they'd not be clashing.

by Anonymousreply 494March 18, 2019 3:12 PM

Yeah I'm sure he was all over her I mean look at him. When can we expect a new Hammers fucking in public places blind?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495March 18, 2019 3:15 PM

R494 ok thats a bit of nothing lol, I think there are other better signs of things not being right between them than their floral patterned clothes not matching

by Anonymousreply 496March 18, 2019 3:17 PM

r487 if they even were in the same restaurant, that is one hell of a coincidence. Out of all the places in NYC? Either total fabrication or they were stalking

by Anonymousreply 497March 18, 2019 3:18 PM

Armie seems to take all the jobs he's offered. Lots of first time directors. I think he put out all the Batman rumors. He campaigned hard for that. The best project he has is DOTN . His constant weight fluctuations suggest he probably has the sort of unhealthy body image she has. He needs to get away from her fr. And I don't think he's with Timothée.

by Anonymousreply 498March 18, 2019 3:22 PM

LizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLiz - LizArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieAr - mieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieLi - zLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLi - zArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmi - eArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieLizL - izLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizA - rmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieA - rmieArmieArmieArmieArmieLizLiz - LizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizArm - ieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArm - ieArmieArmieArmieArmieLizLizLi - zLizLizLizLizLizLizLizLizArmie - ArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmie - ArmieArmieArmieArmieLizLizLizL - izLizLizLizLizLizLizLizArmieAr - mieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieAr - mieArmieArmieArmieLizLizLizLiz - LizLizLizLizLizLizLizArmieArmi - eArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmi - eArmieArmieArmieLizLizLizLizLi - zLizLizLizLizLizLizArmieArmieA - rmieArmieArmieArmieArmieArmieA - rmieArmieArmie

by Anonymousreply 499March 18, 2019 3:21 PM

Did their passionate kissing look something like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500March 18, 2019 3:24 PM

R495 he doesn't know how to touch her. Hands on ass again. Guess it's his heteronormative approach to touching a female. And honestly I am not a Charmie but to see how he touches Timothée so fluidly is a far cry from his actions with the wife.

by Anonymousreply 501March 18, 2019 3:26 PM

Maybe Liz was protecting Tim’s hole from her husband’s dick ....

by Anonymousreply 502March 18, 2019 3:28 PM

It's her who wants him to hold her by the ass. There are a couple videos where he grabs her by the waist and she pulls his hand to her ass. She wants us to know how much he wants to bang her lol

by Anonymousreply 503March 18, 2019 3:31 PM

Armie and Liz.

by Anonymousreply 504March 18, 2019 3:32 PM

Liz and Armie.

by Anonymousreply 505March 18, 2019 3:34 PM

If Armie’s expression before the cameras start flashing doesn’t tell you everything you need to know then nothing will

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506March 18, 2019 3:34 PM

Armie and Liz.

by Anonymousreply 507March 18, 2019 3:37 PM

R499 Liz stop spamming you psycho. People, you, tear apart LRD and Timmy daily. Do you think you are immune?

by Anonymousreply 508March 18, 2019 3:37 PM

R506 this is why she hates Timothée. Bc she can't illicit even faux interest from her husband. His eyes looked dead in all their pictures. Just thinking about the Governors Awards and the instant sparkle he got when Timothée touched him.

by Anonymousreply 509March 18, 2019 3:41 PM

When you have to take your best friend, Nicki Wonder, everywhere your wife goes you have a problem being alone with them. The publicist was also at that dinner. Liz and Armie are never alone and when they are like on vacation Armie has a meltdown and engages in social media warfare.

by Anonymousreply 510March 18, 2019 3:45 PM

R487 Link?

by Anonymousreply 511March 18, 2019 3:45 PM

r506 damn he looks embarrassed and done with her. Also what's with all the fair flipping and twirling. Gurl, you're almost 40 looking like 50 and acting like a 16 yo airhead cheerleader. Cringe.

by Anonymousreply 512March 18, 2019 3:47 PM

R495 lol. He's had enough.

by Anonymousreply 513March 18, 2019 3:46 PM

This thread dedicated to Armie and Liz is the best!

by Anonymousreply 514March 18, 2019 3:50 PM

R512 this is why he's always on about how smart she is. He's trying to convince people she's not as dumb as she seems. But he was totally embarrassed by her speech for that humanitarian award. Timmy's delivered some cringey speeches but you can tell he's highly intelligent and eloquent. She's allegedly some sort of business woman and she couldn't even deliver a coherent speech.

by Anonymousreply 515March 18, 2019 3:50 PM

The Hammers, Part 38!

by Anonymousreply 516March 18, 2019 3:51 PM

R516 they're Chalamet friends so...

by Anonymousreply 517March 18, 2019 3:51 PM

Uh, what about ME?

by Anonymousreply 518March 18, 2019 3:52 PM

Get your own thread, Tim!

by Anonymousreply 519March 18, 2019 3:54 PM

The Tumblr post of the girl who saw the Hammers at the Hotel Mumbai brunch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520March 18, 2019 3:57 PM

R520 I wonder if Liz actually employ these "fans". She does label herself an Influencer. She wants to control the narrative.

by Anonymousreply 521March 18, 2019 3:58 PM

R520 Poor Ford! Once again ignored and left at home with the nannies.

by Anonymousreply 522March 18, 2019 4:01 PM

Yeah!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523March 18, 2019 4:01 PM

I used to be in a group chat with some fans who used to DM Liz regularly. They worshipped her cause she would give them info on Timothée. She's been attempting to control things from the start but what I don't think she expected was for Timothée to become so popular and for people to start shipping him with her husband so seriously. But most of all I don't think she expected Armie to have fallen for him like he did.

by Anonymousreply 524March 18, 2019 4:05 PM

R522 he must be difficult for them to manage alone so they abandoned him. Liz is a cold hearted bitch.

by Anonymousreply 525March 18, 2019 4:05 PM

[quote]They worshipped her...

Like you bitches here do. You can't keep the frau's name off your lips.

by Anonymousreply 526March 18, 2019 4:07 PM

R526 people talk about LRD and Timmy more. They're just not around now. If you have a problem just leave.

by Anonymousreply 527March 18, 2019 4:09 PM

At least you admit your obsession with Armie's frau.

by Anonymousreply 528March 18, 2019 4:10 PM

LMAO Armie having trouble saying the word “wife”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529March 18, 2019 4:11 PM

Poor Ford fr. Probably calls one of the nannies, Mom.

Did they bring Nicki to babysit Harper while they posed for the 10 people planning to see HM?

by Anonymousreply 530March 18, 2019 4:11 PM

R524 neither of them I think were expecting the intense shipping, it's not something armie's at all dealt with before with a costar. It must affect the relationships of everyone involved to some extent, armie and liz engaging with trolls and charmies showed that it bothers them for some reason, when really it should be meaningless to them

by Anonymousreply 531March 18, 2019 4:12 PM

Who's going to leak Hotel Mumbai?

by Anonymousreply 532March 18, 2019 4:13 PM

R520 yea rite.

A tumblr stan just "happened" to be in the same restaurant. Total coincidence, I'm sure.

Some people on the internet are absolutely insane. And Liz doesn't have to "employ" them to control the narrative, they're ready to do it all on their own. And for free!

by Anonymousreply 533March 18, 2019 4:14 PM

R531 if they had a secure relationship, if Armie was secure in his sexuality, it wouldn't bother them. Timothée is still playfully calling Armie his lover and seeing how he ignored LRD during award season I don't think he cares that much about it generally. Liz looks like she's totally behind the LRD crap. I'm sure they sold it to his publicist and he ran with it. But it originated from Liz.

by Anonymousreply 534March 18, 2019 4:17 PM

R533 true but don't think she didn't nurture her loyalty. As I said she's constantly communicating with fans.

by Anonymousreply 535March 18, 2019 4:19 PM

r529 lol even he is confused. It's such a shitshow at this point.

by Anonymousreply 536March 18, 2019 4:21 PM

R531 What's interesting is that Armie used to fight with the trolls but now he apparently doesn't give a fuck and thinks the fact they have shippers is "flattering". Which is not something I'd expect him to say if he was actually bothered. I think it's Liz that has a big problem with it.

by Anonymousreply 537March 18, 2019 4:21 PM

Liz's entire fake world would come crashing down if the world knew her truth. She feels out of control that's why she controls her food. No way a mother of two who travels as much as she does has time to work out regularly and watch what she eats while going out regularly where people are eating and drinking. She's either throwing it up or doing much less savory things.

by Anonymousreply 538March 18, 2019 4:25 PM

I think Armie plans his work schedule so he can spend as little time as possible at home. He will be working until the fall. Meanwhile liz's employees are probably robbing her blind at the bakery. She's trying to keep such close tabs on Armie. He isn't playing the game so convincingly anymore so she's got to keep close eye on him when he's on public. She doesn’t want another Governors Awards.

by Anonymousreply 539March 18, 2019 4:41 PM

armie and elizabeth have their own thread! why are you discussing them here

by Anonymousreply 540March 18, 2019 4:44 PM

R539 I really don't think they're living together. Maybe it doesn't necessarily mean divorce, maybe it's temporary, fuck knows. But they were apparently spotted arriving/leaving separately on multiple occasions AND these past few months Armie basically kept wearing the same 2-3 sets of clothes. I don't think any wife even remotely concerned about her image would ever allow that to happen. And we're talking about Liz, who is obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 541March 18, 2019 4:56 PM

Of course Liz didn't expect things to turn out like they did . She wouldn't have allowed Timmy to live with them (for however long that was) otherwise. Or maybe Armie wouldn't have listened to her anyway considering he's paying for everything and that was his house. But yeah all the angel babe stuff, I don't buy it for a second. Funny that Liz was kept back on the west coast all through last fall when Armie went to NYC and Timmy was there. Now that he's in Europe she can follow Armie to NYC again.

by Anonymousreply 542March 18, 2019 5:00 PM

Liz has a wonky eye

by Anonymousreply 543March 18, 2019 5:05 PM

R542 Liz hates Timothée. She is totally behind those blinds. It's too obvious. From her perpesctive he got a great career, an Oscar nomination, nearly got another while living under her roof and his fans and many of Armie's prefer Timothée with her husband. She detests him.

by Anonymousreply 544March 18, 2019 5:09 PM

So dune has started production today

by Anonymousreply 545March 18, 2019 5:15 PM

r540 Timothee is laying low rn so no tea forthcoming there. Many people here think he is fucking Armie and if that is true Armie's relationship (or lack thereof) with his wife is relevant to Timothee. Also Armie and Liz are just begging to be gossiped about with their weirdo marriage

by Anonymousreply 546March 18, 2019 5:16 PM

R546 there is a ton of tea coming out of his shoots but no one wants to talk about it here because these threads are a mess and all about armie and elizabeth. go to the other thread

by Anonymousreply 547March 18, 2019 5:18 PM

Hope her crazy and insecure ass doesn’t follow him all over Europe so that he and Timmy can have some one on one time.

by Anonymousreply 548March 18, 2019 5:21 PM

R548 she fuels the speculation not letting them have any time alone as friends. Besides events she is always around two alleged friends. But maybe she has some genuine fears. She'll know if her husband has feelings.

by Anonymousreply 549March 18, 2019 5:27 PM

R547 what tons of tea then

by Anonymousreply 550March 18, 2019 5:35 PM

I know this site is for mindless bitching but even with that standard the fictional tales on this thread are amazingly entertaining

by Anonymousreply 551March 18, 2019 5:38 PM

Armie received 2 cards, one for himself and one for his “wi....” WHOM ??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552March 18, 2019 5:38 PM

R550 whatever use this as your charmie cesspool. there's another much more sane timmy thread where everyone is actually spilling tea

by Anonymousreply 553March 18, 2019 5:37 PM

R552 Yeah, painfully hilarious when you consider the public shitshow they put on. But it’s moments like this that provide real clarity.

by Anonymousreply 554March 18, 2019 5:40 PM

[553] what is that other thread ? Link, please....thanks!

by Anonymousreply 555March 18, 2019 5:40 PM

R553 had a look over at that thread and it's just a couple of twitter users who hate timmy for no genuine reason that can be gossiped about, so not much tea. They sound like woke film twitter teenagers who hate timmy with a passion for doing problematic cmbyn lol

by Anonymousreply 556March 18, 2019 5:41 PM

Why didn’t he want to say ‘wife’?

by Anonymousreply 557March 18, 2019 5:43 PM

R556 what thread are you in ? i see a call sheet for the french dispatch and info about the little women script

by Anonymousreply 558March 18, 2019 5:43 PM

R558 this one I mean, maybe there's another I don't know lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559March 18, 2019 5:44 PM

R556 the person who is redirecting people over there also hates Timothée. It's either Liz or someone from their teams. They only get upset around here when you berate Liz.

by Anonymousreply 560March 18, 2019 5:49 PM

R553 there’s no new tea on the thread you linked.

by Anonymousreply 561March 18, 2019 5:51 PM

R557 he's finding it hard to lie. Like when he snubbed her kiss.

by Anonymousreply 562March 18, 2019 5:51 PM

R561 I didn't link that thread and that's not the thread I'm talking out. Actually it's better we keep that thread under wraps so you charmie fangirls don't invade it like you do with everything else

by Anonymousreply 563March 18, 2019 5:53 PM

I linked the thread, thinking it was the one R563 was talking about but nvm

by Anonymousreply 564March 18, 2019 5:56 PM

People like Chris Hemsworth keep their children out of the press. He makes the press cover their images. Liz is using her kid as a model now without any concerns about her safety or wellbeing. All the while giving that poor girl body issues. And Ford. Totally neglected.

by Anonymousreply 565March 18, 2019 5:56 PM

Well why don't people who are okay with talk about Armie and Liz stay here (because like it or not, they ARE Chalamet's friends too) and the rest start a new Timmy thread sans Armie and Liz talk and go there? Everyone will be happy like that. No more bitching.

by Anonymousreply 566March 18, 2019 5:56 PM

R566 because there's already a separate thread just for armie and elizabeth! go use that one! THIS used to be the thread without their talk.

by Anonymousreply 567March 18, 2019 5:57 PM

There is also a Charmie thread that someone started precisely for people who want to gossip about Armie/Timmy/Elizabeth but no one seems to want to use it.

by Anonymousreply 568March 18, 2019 5:58 PM

A woman who has such an obvious eating disorder can't be well. Is she trying to compete with a man 15 years younger than her with better genes?

by Anonymousreply 569March 18, 2019 6:00 PM

But people are already in this thread and the first 37 parts are full of Armie and Liz talk. Start a new one with an appropriate title (JUST TIMMY AND HIS FRIENDS THAT ARE [BOLD]NOT[/BOLD] ARMIE AND LIZ!!!!!) and let people talk here in peace about what we want.

by Anonymousreply 570March 18, 2019 6:03 PM

R570 let them rehash the same crazy. if you can find the thread about timmy come over. we have a ton of actual inside info about his projects and there's thankfully no charmie talk

by Anonymousreply 571March 18, 2019 6:06 PM

R570 why do you not want people to talk about Armie and Liz but can talk about other friends?

by Anonymousreply 572March 18, 2019 6:09 PM

Do people think Liz and Armie come here? At the very least they lurk on tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 573March 18, 2019 6:13 PM

Well we know Timmy lurks on Tumblr. Why not Armie and/or Liz.

by Anonymousreply 574March 18, 2019 6:17 PM

R574 as much time as she spends on her phone. She's definitely lurking and I think posting too. She's also busy with those Timmy blinds.

by Anonymousreply 575March 18, 2019 6:22 PM

someones gotta find & share this other thread, need some actual new info about his work to talk about instead of the same old

by Anonymousreply 576March 18, 2019 6:24 PM

Liz definitely lurks charmies. Because very often they will bring something up about her and the next day she will post something to try and dispute their theories. Unless they're accusing her directly, which I doubt.

by Anonymousreply 577March 18, 2019 6:24 PM

R574 the thing is that she and Armie act the same way they do on social media. If someone criticizes them they don't ignore it and play it cool they immediately react and do something to try to discredit it. This is how you can tell they lurk. Neither is very savvy.

by Anonymousreply 578March 18, 2019 6:28 PM

R576 don't post the link in here! charmies will invade it

by Anonymousreply 579March 18, 2019 6:31 PM

R579 I don't have the link, I'm asking for it lol. At the very least can someone bring over any new info?

by Anonymousreply 580March 18, 2019 6:32 PM

R580 any info from that thread is in the other timmy thread

by Anonymousreply 581March 18, 2019 6:33 PM

Damn it I wish I knew how to find this thread... so sick of all the Liz and Armie discussion

by Anonymousreply 582March 18, 2019 6:33 PM

R582 the timmy thread 1 is here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583March 18, 2019 6:36 PM

R583 I’m already on that one but thanks anyway!

by Anonymousreply 584March 18, 2019 6:38 PM

Uhhhh....so either Armie’s friend Ashton is trolling or Armie is Batman because he just posted an IG story of some fanart of Armie is Batman.

by Anonymousreply 585March 18, 2019 6:49 PM

as* Batman

by Anonymousreply 586March 18, 2019 6:48 PM

I'm so sick of ppl like R460, if you want facts and evidence just read a scholarly journal (e.g. the Harvard Business Review, etc...please take your pick). We are not here for that, we are here for the rumors and the gossip and unless you know them personally, which is highly unlikely, you are contributing to the speculation like everyone else on here.

by Anonymousreply 587March 18, 2019 6:49 PM

Where is he getting this info from?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588March 18, 2019 6:52 PM

Ashton’s IG story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589March 18, 2019 6:52 PM

R588 That guy is a troll who peddles fake inside info about Tim

by Anonymousreply 590March 18, 2019 6:53 PM

This is random but it looks like E.Garrel is in Poland. Does anyone have any idea what for?

by Anonymousreply 591March 18, 2019 6:53 PM

R588 all of that info is online. josh brolin commented about a march 30 jordan shoot date. he's making up the character thing

by Anonymousreply 592March 18, 2019 6:54 PM

R588 He pulled the "dedicated" and "in character" stuff out of his ass. The other stuff from Josh Brolins IG.

by Anonymousreply 593March 18, 2019 6:56 PM

R593 Lol. Same thought at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 594March 18, 2019 6:55 PM

R589 Maybe it's just wishful thinking? Why would his friend "break the news" like that before it's officially announced?? Weird.

by Anonymousreply 595March 18, 2019 6:56 PM

Soon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596March 18, 2019 6:57 PM

R585 Hm... his Ig account is private. Trolling would work if everyone could see it.

by Anonymousreply 597March 18, 2019 6:58 PM

Hmm idk....maybe an announcement is imminent and that’s why he posted that? Doubt he’d troll like that about one of his best friends

by Anonymousreply 598March 18, 2019 7:00 PM

Armie needs batman but he'll have to dump the spare. She's nuts. She won't handle the hate they'll get.

by Anonymousreply 599March 18, 2019 7:03 PM

LBH Armie would suck as Batman. He doesn't have the presence. I hope for his sake he doesn't take it.

by Anonymousreply 600March 18, 2019 7:04 PM

If A will play Batman.... Liz will dress in latex, similar to cat woman... she will be all over.... meawning... NO NO.... fucking NO! :-))

by Anonymousreply 601March 18, 2019 7:05 PM

Can't see why he'd be trolling on a private account, got a horrible feeling armie really is batman lol if so, very fun times ahead. The usual hammers stuff will be ramped up tenfold

by Anonymousreply 602March 18, 2019 7:07 PM

R602 problem is when fanboys realize what he's like, he'll be eaten alive. He's way too soft and sensitive. I fear for him.

by Anonymousreply 603March 18, 2019 7:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!