Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Richard Pryor had sex with Marlon Brando

His widow claims Brando also fucked Marvin Gaye & James Baldwin, and Pryor had sex with a pre-op transwoman. The widow has journals to back up her claims. She's working on a biopic with Harvey Weinstein.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Monday at 3:37 PM

Oops, choice 1 should be "Smith."

by Anonymousreply 103/13/2019

It nice to know that someone as hot as Brando was spreading it around. BUT was this pre-whale Brando?

by Anonymousreply 203/13/2019

R2 it was in the 1970's so I'm not sure if Brando was to whale stage yet, but he was probably to elephant stage.

by Anonymousreply 303/13/2019

That's a shame. I hope he got lots of hot man ass when he was at his sexiest.

by Anonymousreply 403/13/2019

I always think of Marlin as being really obese...he could not have sex as he got older.

by Anonymousreply 503/13/2019

A lot of people aren't aware that Pryor was openly bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 603/13/2019

Years ago a friend of mine told me that his grandfather, who worked behind the scenes during the Civil Rights Movement, confided in him that Brando and many other closeted celebrities used the movement and March on Washington as a cover to score taboo black cock. By day, they worked diligently for the cause. By night, they cordoned off 2 corner suites in the hotel and designated them as war rooms. You couldn't just walk into either room to get a status from the planning committee. You had to be summoned to a very important meeting which went on into the early morning. Occasionally, the romps would get out of hand. Supposedly, there is photographic evidence on the dark web.

by Anonymousreply 703/13/2019

No shit, Sherlock!

Pryor already told the world he let a tranny fuck him, etc.

by Anonymousreply 803/13/2019
by Anonymousreply 903/13/2019

[quote]a pre-op transwoman...

Ha! What a HILARIOUS way to say "man".

What a world!

by Anonymousreply 1003/13/2019

I beg your pardon, r10.

by Anonymousreply 1103/14/2019

Bump

by Anonymousreply 12Last Monday at 3:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!