Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

No fraus, no kids, no insane.

Please use this alternative thread to discuss Timothée Chalamet and his entourage with lucidity, free of the deranged constant obsession with "Charmie" that has been PLAGUING the other thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600April 1, 2019 1:46 AM

I hope he continues to post IG stories during dune but he never seems to post while filming

by Anonymousreply 1March 12, 2019 10:38 PM

Has he ever been shooting for so long though? If Dune's filming is really going to last 4+ months, he might get bored and try to unwind on social media.

by Anonymousreply 2March 12, 2019 10:41 PM

at least now we are sure that he is staying in europe and not coming back to nyc

by Anonymousreply 3March 12, 2019 10:41 PM

I suspect we already knew that R3, in a way

by Anonymousreply 4March 12, 2019 10:43 PM

So we can't talk about Armie hitting that. That's ok. What about discussing how much WE want to that? By we I mean me.

by Anonymousreply 5March 12, 2019 10:46 PM

I guess there was a chance when someone said dune wouldnt start shooting til may but it seems he is going straight to Budapest. I hope he posts some more before disappearing again

by Anonymousreply 6March 12, 2019 10:46 PM

yeah, i remember he spent so little time in nyc. i thought maybe he would come back to see friends and family before beign away for a long time

by Anonymousreply 7March 12, 2019 10:49 PM

R5 OP here. We can talk about Armie possibly hitting that, but only like we used to do in the past before the crazies invaded the other thread. We will not make this thread all about that, and we'll keep the affair speculations grounded in reality. This is DL, not fanfiction.org.

by Anonymousreply 8March 12, 2019 10:50 PM

So judging by when he left London and that Zefferelli photo popped up, he was in angouleme for about a month. Decent chunk of time for filming.

by Anonymousreply 9March 12, 2019 10:53 PM

R5 Not sure I understood your post correctly though. You're saying you want to fuck Tim? Thirst about Timmy all you want, I guess. I'm only a fan who loves gossip, not the thirst police. People who are bothered by that will let you know in true DL fashion anyway.

by Anonymousreply 10March 12, 2019 10:53 PM

Pedo thread

by Anonymousreply 11March 12, 2019 10:54 PM

R9 I hope he practised his French some more during this month. I'm expecting him to be cast in a French-speaking movie quite soon.

by Anonymousreply 12March 12, 2019 10:55 PM

Can we also maybe try not to namedrop full names and social media handles in this thread so it will be harder for said people to troll us? Just an idea

by Anonymousreply 13March 12, 2019 10:56 PM

Yes, that's what I was saying, r10. But I'll refrain from going into detail since DL is all about gossip not fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 14March 12, 2019 10:58 PM

R12 I hope so too, and he’s probably going to get the chance to practice even more since Villeneuve seems more comfortable speaking French.

by Anonymousreply 15March 12, 2019 10:59 PM

R15 villeneuve first language is french?

by Anonymousreply 16March 12, 2019 11:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 12, 2019 11:01 PM

R16 yep, he’s from Quebec.

by Anonymousreply 18March 12, 2019 11:02 PM

He's French-Canadian, R16, so yes.

by Anonymousreply 19March 12, 2019 11:03 PM

And in that video of Tim speaking to Villeneuve in Budapest they seemed to be speaking French.

by Anonymousreply 20March 12, 2019 11:03 PM

I don't know what Villeneuve's relationship with Dolan is, since he's a pretentious ass who seems to be disliked by quite a few in the industry. But I'd love it if he could connect him to Timmy further. I'm not fond of Dolan myself but he clearly desires Timmy, and I'd love to see what a collab between them would look like.

by Anonymousreply 21March 12, 2019 11:07 PM

R21 yes me too! Seeing Timmy in something like Mommy or Laurence Anyways would be just mind blowing.

by Anonymousreply 22March 12, 2019 11:09 PM

Man I’d love to be one of those fans that tim actually reads messages from.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 12, 2019 11:23 PM

R23 well, she is the main fan account of timmy

by Anonymousreply 24March 12, 2019 11:26 PM

Too bad she became an Armie hater last year after kissing his ass all of 2017/early 2018.

by Anonymousreply 25March 12, 2019 11:35 PM

Yeah, she has become sharpie girl crazy. She also doesn't want a sequel to CMBYN just because it would mean Timmy would work with Armie again. She hates Armie with a passion. I don't even know why...

by Anonymousreply 26March 12, 2019 11:39 PM

lets be honest, armie can be annoying and some people aren't a fan of his acting

by Anonymousreply 27March 12, 2019 11:39 PM

R26 shes nothing like sharpie girl

by Anonymousreply 28March 12, 2019 11:40 PM

I hope Armie is Batman, is going to be in Blood on the Tracks with Timmy, and the sequel to CMBYN Happens, Just to piss off the haters.

by Anonymousreply 29March 12, 2019 11:41 PM

^^^^^Neither of those reasons is enough to be so vile towards him, especially if you proclaim yourself to be his Biggest Bestest Stan. He’d loathe her if he saw some of her tweets about Armie.

by Anonymousreply 30March 12, 2019 11:42 PM

I really do not understand the Armie hate. I am not a fan of his acting, but it is not worse than most of the Hollywood stars, and better than than many. As for his Twitter meltdowns, ok, he is silly, but so are most of the people on Twitter, Becca included. You can not stan him, you can dislike him, but the hate is puzzling, unless they are jealous of the fact that Timmy is very fond of Armie. Surely if Timmy follows her he has read what she wrote about him?

by Anonymousreply 31March 12, 2019 11:48 PM

I would love one of these stans to say to Timmy’s face some of the things they say about Armie online. Or better yet, someone should show him some of Becca’s tweets about Armie. Wonder what he’d say. O don’t understand why they can’t just ignore him if they hate him so much. But some of them directly @ him and he can see that they’re Timmy stans and these people just don’t care.

by Anonymousreply 32March 12, 2019 11:50 PM

R31 absolutely right

by Anonymousreply 33March 12, 2019 11:54 PM

They’re just jealous because they’ll never have the kind of relationship Armie and Timmy have (I’m talking about their friendship).

by Anonymousreply 34March 12, 2019 11:55 PM

R32 The same way people ( here and on other platforms) can't just ignore Armie's wife or the people in Tim's life that they don't approve of. People love bitching and complaining.

by Anonymousreply 35March 12, 2019 11:57 PM

Not liking him... fine. I like him. But hating him and saying He uses Timmy, fuck off. He is the one who supports Timmy more than any other actor he worked with. Agree, someone should show him some of these tweets. Don't think he will find them funny.

by Anonymousreply 36March 13, 2019 12:00 AM

I think it has a lot to do with Armie seeming "fake". He has a lot of (fair) criticism towards modern media and fame, but it doesn't really reflect on his actual lifestyle. Mostly because of his wife, but then again, he chose her so he's also to blame. I agree that he's not the worst though, and any raging hate seems silly. For what it's worth, he seems to have a positive influence on Timothée. But that's the Chalamet fandom for ya, full of whiny teens. They'll hopefully grow of it in a few years and we should ignore them for now, unless they somehow come across real gossip (unlikely to happen).

by Anonymousreply 37March 13, 2019 12:01 AM

The stuff about him seeming fake or whatever is valid when we’re talking about the criticisms he receives from the general public but the Timmy fans are a whole other can of worms. And considering almost all of them loved him during the CMBYN era and became haters almost around the exact same time (I follow a lot of them and their tune seemed to change more or less around TIFF), it’s just strange to do such an extreme about face in such a short span of time.

by Anonymousreply 38March 13, 2019 12:05 AM

It really is one of the most baffling things I have seen. I am not on any SM and never have been, so all my knowledge of stans' activities come from these threads and it still blows my mind some of the stuff these Hammer haters have said. Some truly vile stuff. I just don't get the ones that push the narrative that Hammer is using Chalamet, is jealous of him, or that Liz is the most horrible being hellbent on sabatoging Chalamet, or are furious that Hamme is making Chalamet suffer by not getting a divorce and the list just goes on and on.

I feel bad for Chalamet because even though how some of your most overzealous crazy fans act should not be a reflection on him, it is certainly the case that people transfer their dislike of a celebs fans unfairly onto the actual celeb himself. There's a reason DL celebrated Chalamet's lack of Oscar nom for BB. Part of that is DL just being DL. The other again is the way some fans obnoxiously carry on about him while knocking down others. And it's unfortunate cause Chalamet does seem very kind, appreciative and respectful about a lot of things and undeserving of that kind of backlash.

This is why although I am a big fan of the two, I just don't like to see them associated together anymore. It just brings out the crazy in certain sections of the fandom that is so tiring.

I would selfishly like them to keep their friendship private and not do any projects together just to spare me the agony of encountering or reading about the haters craziness. Not gonna happen, but oh well.

by Anonymousreply 39March 13, 2019 12:07 AM

R35 to be fair liz kinds of asks for it. There are def fans obsessed with stalking her / hating her every move, but then you get her being called out by celebface on IG for photoshopping herself and armie which is hilarious

by Anonymousreply 40March 13, 2019 12:08 AM

Why does he need to see the tweets? He is not obligated to stop some random stranger from writing crappy things about Armie. Do you really think him going online and admonishing people that do these things will stop them? It won't. It will just embolden them to keep at it because they now see how to get special attention from him. It will also start crap within the fandom that will likely become a news story on the blogs since they love writing about anything regarding Tim. Instead of encouraging some loon in this fanbase for Tim to police the haters, why not just ignore them? That is an option, you know.

by Anonymousreply 41March 13, 2019 12:10 AM

Btw people who think the AH blind from adderall diaries might be real need to follow up on all the other insane shit enty has said about JD. if he really had the inside scoop he would have posted more about AH but from what I can remember he constantly posts negative shit about JD instead (I dont have any links because they are so far fetched I dont give it a second thought)

by Anonymousreply 42March 13, 2019 12:15 AM

Considering most of these same people have no issues with The Weeknd or Timmy’s friendship with him and are of were Lilothees, I wouldn’t put too much stock in their assessments of the people in Timmy’s life and who is or isn’t good enough for him. There are clearly petty agendas here that are not even worth addressing.

by Anonymousreply 43March 13, 2019 12:17 AM

are or were***

by Anonymousreply 44March 13, 2019 12:17 AM

R43 yep, a lot of Lilothees hating on Armie a lot.

by Anonymousreply 45March 13, 2019 12:19 AM

R40 The people that hate Armie likely see his behavior of saying one thing but doing the complete opposite as being "asking for" it matter too.

I don't get why people hate Armie but than I also don't get who he has any fans because I find him boring on and on screen. I only know what I know about him because I follow Tim.

R42 I would bet AH and the ex-managers JD was in a legal battle with are behind all of those blinds. People in HW understand that blinds will affect the public perception of an actor. Plus anyone who can prove to know a celeb can submit a blind, without having to show proof that what they are submitting is true.

by Anonymousreply 46March 13, 2019 12:19 AM

* "asking for it" material too.

by Anonymousreply 47March 13, 2019 12:21 AM

R41 Yeah I don't think he should do that either. I always feel the worst thing to do is engage with trolls/haters and give them acknowledgement. But everyone's human and it's natural to want to fight back I guess, but still is not necessary. He shouldn't confront her about it. But I certainly wouldn't be liking tweets of someone who badmouthed a good friend though, assuming he even knows. In the end it doesn't matter. I assume they both know about silly noise like that that is ultimately inconsequential.

by Anonymousreply 48March 13, 2019 12:22 AM

R48 Don't even think he knowes about it. He only liked her stuff when she tagges him. Don't think he looks through her tweets.

by Anonymousreply 49March 13, 2019 12:24 AM

Tim-o-tay is repulsive. Give it a rest guys.

by Anonymousreply 50March 13, 2019 12:24 AM

So is this this a Charmie Armie free thread. I hope so. Cause those others got cray cray. Am good with leaving that for the friends or Armie own thread.

by Anonymousreply 51March 13, 2019 12:27 AM

Liz is the classic Hollywood housewife, irritating but can be ignored, Armie is Armie, what makes him interesting is all the contradictions. Timmy adores him, Luca also. Directors tend to cast him again and he seems to get on well with colleagues. He is hardworking when filming and does all the promotion that he hates. On the whole he is a good egg. Of course Timmy should not comment on negative tweets, it is sad that the fans he interacts with bash Armie.

by Anonymousreply 52March 13, 2019 12:35 AM

R42 Dune is going to be interesting since Enty has it for Mamoa and Timmy right now. I mean it was always weird that he was the only one talking shit about Timmy, but the Milan blind really proved he is pulling this stuff out of his ass or someone is feeding him this shit.

by Anonymousreply 53March 13, 2019 12:36 AM

R53 Do you mind posting what he said about Momoa?

by Anonymousreply 54March 13, 2019 12:39 AM

R54 Just blind after blind about him cheating and flirting with other women in front of his wife.

by Anonymousreply 55March 13, 2019 12:43 AM

R55 Thanks. I can actually believe that only because he was engaged to another actress when he hooked up with and got Lisa pregnant while still with his ex-fiance. So that is not farfetched.

by Anonymousreply 56March 13, 2019 1:00 AM

Old reddit post with some TFD tea. Seems like they were right about a lot of things (timmy playing a journalist, not a musical, etc).

I guess this last week they were filming the last part where the stories merge since Timmy and Frances were shooting together. This all points towards Tim being the lead of one arc, which fits with him being there a month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 13, 2019 4:00 AM

R57 thanks for this link!

by Anonymousreply 58March 13, 2019 4:16 AM

Thanks for making this a Charmie free zone. Can we also make it a Liz free zone? Enough about that frau. What more can be said about Skinnylegs McGee?

by Anonymousreply 59March 13, 2019 5:13 AM

i hope this thread dont die. that charmie shit is exhausting

by Anonymousreply 60March 13, 2019 5:25 AM

The other thread should die, it is exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 61March 13, 2019 5:30 AM

r5 I would hit it.

by Anonymousreply 62March 13, 2019 5:31 AM

r21 Dolan is friends with Villeneuve. I wonder if he will visit the Dune set and try to fuck Timmy.

A Timmy Dolan creative collab would be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 63March 13, 2019 5:38 AM

^^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 13, 2019 5:41 AM

r59 That topic has reached its upper limit.

by Anonymousreply 65March 13, 2019 6:02 AM

For some reason the idea of Timmy in a Dolan movie doesn't really excite me that much tbh. I mean obviously I'd watch it if it happened but for some reason I'm not sure it would be a good match? I definitely would want to see Timmy in a French language film at some point though, crossing my fingers for that Ozon thing to work out...

by Anonymousreply 66March 13, 2019 8:52 AM

Dolan a little to Thristy. After a solid month in France Tim's French should be prefect which should make working with Denis much smoother.

by Anonymousreply 67March 13, 2019 9:14 AM

-R66 Dolan no Ozon yes please.

by Anonymousreply 68March 13, 2019 9:16 AM

R67 He's not going to have perfect French in just one month, especially since more than half of the TFD cast is English/American. Besides, he's now in "Dune world" as he said, so he's going to lose some his progress.

by Anonymousreply 69March 13, 2019 9:39 AM

Villeneuve is Canadian French, there is a difference of the spoken French in Quebec and France, the evolution of a language since 1750. The French make fun of the Quebec French.

by Anonymousreply 70March 13, 2019 9:42 AM

R70 won’t stop them from communicating in French though, but yeah I’m sure Tim finds it funny, the Quebecois accent is something else.

by Anonymousreply 71March 13, 2019 11:25 AM

R30 can you please link Becca's hate tweets. I've never really noticed any Timmy fans hating on Armie. They either ignore him or love him. Tbh he's just another of Timmy's friends so nobody is obligated to like him. His personality might not jell with some fans. But never noticed any Hate on social media. Now DL doesn't count bc Timmy gets hate here too.

Please link the hate on Twitter though.

by Anonymousreply 72March 13, 2019 12:33 PM

R70 Yep, totally lost my crush on Viggo Mortensen, hearing him talking French with a Canadian accent on a late night show in France, years ago.

by Anonymousreply 73March 13, 2019 12:34 PM

Timmy himself said his French was 97% and given a month it would be perfect. The cast may be French/American but I’m sure that most of the crewmembers were French speaking. I did grip work on a French Canadian film once and all of the crew spoke French. All of the stars were American. The French/French Canadian accent is no different then the Spanish/South American one but they all communicate well. Haitians and Creole accents are very hard for French speakers to understand.

by Anonymousreply 74March 13, 2019 12:49 PM

R74 Non quand ils parlent le “Joual” les Français de France ne comprennent rien. When Canadians don’t make an effort, French people are totally lost. And yes, ok Parisians are a bit snobbish, but nevertheless it is quite something else. In CMBYN Timmy had a very funny Saint-Étienne accent, specially when he improvised with Esther; by the night swim by the lake and also after making love... French Canadian sitcoms are subtitled in France and it is the same for Xavier Dolan’s films.

by Anonymousreply 75March 13, 2019 1:00 PM

R74 Not sure where you're from and it's debatable regardless, but I think you'll find more French people having trouble with French Canadian accents than Haitians and Creole ones. As for Timmy's French it's already very good, but I just don't think it can become perfect in only one month, unless he took some intensive French lessons while filming. He makes many minor mistakes that you don't just stop making after such a short amount of time.

by Anonymousreply 76March 13, 2019 1:12 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 13, 2019 1:26 PM

R77 poor girl, with all the money and endless possibilities, in the world and already looking just like trailer trash scum.

by Anonymousreply 78March 13, 2019 1:43 PM

A blind that’s prob about Lily’s wanting nothing to do with to her fathers lawsuit. Is he trying to imply that jd is still guilty?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79March 13, 2019 1:48 PM

the casting director wasnt capable enough to pick a girl that actually resemble armie? like they have nothing in common, except being white

by Anonymousreply 80March 13, 2019 3:02 PM

R75 Tim has a stéphanois accent in CMBYN? Dammit French is my second language and I didn’t notice that, I might have to watch it again.

by Anonymousreply 81March 13, 2019 3:07 PM

R79 LRD stood by him during the initial allegations and Vanessa also supports him, so what the hell is Enty talking about? If enty BI's are believable than I guess the gossip about Tim being a douche that Enty spews is true, right? Also, do you have to post the same thing you already post in the Chalamet and Friends thread here as well? Just keep that crap over there. Don't pollute this thread with things that have nothing to do with Tim.

by Anonymousreply 82March 13, 2019 3:30 PM

R82 from what I understand this thread was made to get away from the insane charmie invasions, not to stop gossiping about the other people he is connected with. In fact its mostly charmies who derail any gossip about tim and anyone that is not armie so I’d prefer to stay in this thread, but thats just me.

by Anonymousreply 83March 13, 2019 3:34 PM

R83 First it's talking about LRD when the news has nothing to do with Tim. Then it will be talking about Liz non-stop. Next thing you know this thread will end up just like the other one, completely defeating the purpose of starting this thread in the first place. But hey, I don't run this thread I guess I'll just have to quit following this thread when it goes downhill, just like I had to quit the other thread because of the nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 84March 13, 2019 4:02 PM

R84 the purpose of this thread was to get away from charmie stuff, not gossip? Are you secretly a charmie who gets threatened every time LRD is mentioned? The first post literally says “feel free to post about timmy and his entourage” so not sure why you had expectations that this thread would not be used for NEW articles about lily or whoever else.

I agree the other thread was a shitshow and I hope we can avoid the endless circles around the same subjects, but new articles should be fair game.

by Anonymousreply 85March 13, 2019 4:15 PM

Yeah, R82 is right (and is welcome to stay). The JD/AH mess has nothing to do with Timmy, so enough with that. It will not even impact LRD, who also barely has anything to do with Timmy now that the bearding contract is over. Open a LRD thread if you wanna discuss her life.

by Anonymousreply 86March 13, 2019 4:16 PM

R86 well then my bad, I thought this was just like the other thread but without charmie stuff. Not without anyone connected to tim

by Anonymousreply 87March 13, 2019 4:19 PM

R87 I hate policing so I'm not gonna dwell on it too much. But I thought that I'd made myself clear in the OP. We can talk about people connected to him, but only if it also has an actual effect on his life, I thought it went without saying. This is a Timothée Chalamet thread only.

by Anonymousreply 88March 13, 2019 4:25 PM

R88 Yeah, I appreciate you wanting to keep it on the straight and narrow, so to speak, by insisting the gossip and discussions stay directly related to Timothée. I've been following the Timmy threads for some time, and within one mention or two of "the other women", it quickly devolves into a hate fest on the both of them, followed by an Armie and Tim love/fuck fest fantasy of grand proportions. When that happens, the thread becomes hopelessly lost.

by Anonymousreply 89March 13, 2019 4:40 PM

R85 I am most definitely not a Charmie. Why anyone would feel threatened by LRD is beyond me.

R86 and R88 Thank you for supporting my comment. She is irrelevant and her family's drama is even more irrelevant to Tim so why bring any of them up. If she shows up with him, fine talk about her, but they haven't been seen together and the reason she was mentioned her had nothing to do with a gossip story that really talked about him. All that article did was mention him in passing not because it had some new gossip about him, so the gossip angle makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 90March 13, 2019 4:58 PM

R90 in my view its just more proof of their PR stunt, which I think is relevant til the king is over. But I get that people are tired of her so will keep it out of this thread if that is the consensus.

I only brought up enty cause its more evidence that he has no inside track on the depps or anything to do with lily or tim, and seeing that he makes shit up about Lily felt related (especially since he has claimed int he past that she was dating someone else and dated tim as a favor to her dad), but again, I was under the impression that this thread was for discussing everything but charmie. I was wrong and wont post again. Moving on. . .

by Anonymousreply 91March 13, 2019 5:11 PM

-R76 My mother is from Martinique and grew up speaking both French and Creole. My father is from Montreal and they communicate well together. LOL but he’s lost whenever we go to the island because my grandparents and great grandparents predominately speak Creole and he can’t follow along.

Timmy’s regional dialect is very obvious during the window scene in CMBYN with Chiara.

by Anonymousreply 92March 13, 2019 6:12 PM

Is there a Chalamet and Friends Part 39 out there? Link please?

by Anonymousreply 93March 15, 2019 2:53 AM

It's Part 38. Here's the link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94March 15, 2019 3:03 AM

^^^Thank you!!

by Anonymousreply 95March 15, 2019 3:06 AM

You're welcome. :)

by Anonymousreply 96March 15, 2019 3:21 AM

Dune will be filming in Jordan on March 30th according to a comment Josh Brolin made (check the stories from this IG account). He is in Hungary now training.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97March 15, 2019 5:50 PM

I knew that the Jordan part was the first, if you know how hot it gets, June would have been madness!

by Anonymousreply 98March 15, 2019 6:41 PM

R98 makes sense, I wonder if the thing about shooting starting in may refers to Budapest then.

by Anonymousreply 99March 15, 2019 6:47 PM

People hate this rundown girl, but I love her for always trying to stir up shit haha. Also Kaitlin saying how Tim is hilarious between takes is realy cute, I wish we saw that side of him more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100March 15, 2019 7:55 PM

^^ That's really cute.

by Anonymousreply 101March 15, 2019 8:30 PM

I think his popularity has made him way more cautious and not able to be himself and let his hair down especially in public. He knows everybody’s watching him when he’s out and about. Poor guy can’t even eat a donut on a plane in private.

by Anonymousreply 102March 15, 2019 9:08 PM

R102 I think he wants to be seen as a leading man by his peers/filmmakers so he's often preventing himself from openly acting goofy. I believe that he'll need a few more years to relax.

by Anonymousreply 103March 15, 2019 9:17 PM

Damn lucky girl getting to kiss Timmy. Yes, just a little jealous. lol Nice to know they joked around in between takes since the roles were so serious.

by Anonymousreply 104March 15, 2019 10:04 PM

-R104 sorry but she tries to hard to stay connected to Timmy and is not very attractive.

by Anonymousreply 105March 15, 2019 11:25 PM

r105 She's not trying anything. The interviewer brought him up.

by Anonymousreply 106March 16, 2019 1:29 AM

Yeah, what the hell? Kaitlyn Dever seems pretty sweet and her movie Booksmart (with Beanie Feldstein, directed by Olivia Wilde!) got really good reviews out of SXSW, I'm really looking forward to seeing it.

by Anonymousreply 107March 16, 2019 9:33 AM

R105 stop being jealous

by Anonymousreply 108March 16, 2019 10:54 AM

Ok... interesting she’s always bringing him up and replying to his social media post but he doesn’t do likewise. While he does praise work of Jillian, Stephen and Billie. No jealousy here I don’t think it’s that deep of a relationship and she’s Sweet but plain.

by Anonymousreply 109March 16, 2019 11:23 PM

No one said it's a deep relationship omg. She's not "always bringing him up", and he hasn't been replying to anyone lately. Why do yall have to find a reason to rag on every woman who knows him smh

by Anonymousreply 110March 17, 2019 9:03 AM

R109 Are u confusing her with Kiernan Shipka? Cos I haven't really seen Kaitlyn Dever interacting on Timmy's sm nor her bringing him up anywhere, this interview included. Even with Kiernan, Tim reciprocates and it seems they really bonded including her family so it's not that weird or 'forced', certainly not anymore than Liz H posting how close they are (they may very well be but you get the point)

These women have pretty great careers and are in interesting projects, they hardly need Tim to be noticed or at least respected as actors. I mean I knew of Kiernan before Timmy and thought it was cool they knew each other, young Hollywood has a future with them in it

by Anonymousreply 111March 17, 2019 3:35 PM

I said that in the other thread and was mocked for it but I feel like Kiernan has a crush on Tim. In any case, I also really doubt these actresses are attention-seeking for fame though, Timmy's stans really overestimate his influence in HW. He's pretty much a nobody because he's still a newcomer. Unless they're bearding for him like LRD did, he's not going to get them roles.

by Anonymousreply 112March 17, 2019 3:51 PM

Eh, she's always like that with her costars, same way she comments on Ross Lynch's IG. People just read too much into things.

by Anonymousreply 113March 17, 2019 4:14 PM

R113 exactly this. Some people comment more freely on IG, timmy is not one of those people so everyone assumes that those who comment on his stuff must be thirsty and have a one sided thing. But then Tim will say thing IRL that show how close he actually is to people (like his comment about Kieran’s family). What you see on social media is never the entire story.

by Anonymousreply 114March 17, 2019 4:17 PM

R113 I follow the whole Sabrina cast on IG, I know how she is with her costars. My assumption is based on just a feeling, that's all, didn't say it was the absolute truth. We all read into things.

by Anonymousreply 115March 17, 2019 8:23 PM

Anyone know if it’s legit that his trainer said they stopped training last week?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116March 18, 2019 3:10 PM

Officially filming

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117March 18, 2019 3:20 PM

Should be an epic soundtrack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118March 18, 2019 5:10 PM

R116 why did people think he was in paris? he's been in budapest for pre-production and rehearsals for a week now

by Anonymousreply 119March 18, 2019 5:20 PM

R119 I have no idea, I think its just someone taking a wild guess. I agree it makes no sense, so many other dune actors were in Budapest. Also they sent a team to angouleme to train him, it makes no sense to do that unless they were pressed for time. Having a random week free right before the shoot seems very unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 120March 18, 2019 5:27 PM

this guy who writes for the wapo absolutely hates timothee along with lady bird and cmbyn and is on a rampage about it. i tried to figure out if timmy had done something to him but it seems to stem from him thinking lady bird and cmbyn were boring terrible movies and he "hates timmy's face." he also says "CMBYN is trash and he is trash in both films."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121March 18, 2019 5:34 PM

this guy as well. it seems they are well known misogynists who thought three billboards and green book were the best movies of the past few years and hate anything outside of sci-fi movies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 18, 2019 5:35 PM

Lol those twitter dudes seem so bitter.

by Anonymousreply 123March 18, 2019 5:43 PM

Our Timmy is big enough to have haters! Honestly, people like this baffle me. If I dislike someone I forget they exist.

by Anonymousreply 124March 18, 2019 5:45 PM

Elizabitch

by Anonymousreply 125March 18, 2019 5:44 PM

R118 Yes! I already know I’m going to love the film.

by Anonymousreply 126March 18, 2019 5:44 PM

These fat ugly guys are jealous of timmy

by Anonymousreply 127March 18, 2019 5:54 PM

They seem like the type of dude bros who hate on anything that young girls like. Which is fair enough because Timmys young fanbase is annoying as shit, but Tim actually has the talent to back up his fanbase which sets him apart from other teen fan favorites.

by Anonymousreply 128March 18, 2019 5:57 PM

R128 definitely ones of those dudes. The tweet about loving hostiles because he dies quickly in it, they sounds like asshole teenagers

by Anonymousreply 129March 18, 2019 6:00 PM

R128 they don't care about talent. they just want a macho bearded guy with no brain talking down to women in the lead role

by Anonymousreply 130March 18, 2019 6:04 PM

These guys are adult version of I aM sO EdGy aNd CoOl.

by Anonymousreply 131March 18, 2019 6:07 PM

Someone in the crazy chalamet thread mentioned another thread with LW script info and a TFD call sheet, can anyone point me in the right direction, or at least link the LW script info?

by Anonymousreply 132March 18, 2019 6:10 PM

R132 there are too many people from that thread in this thread now so it's best we don't link the real thread for a while. it's under a fake name. but here is the link to the call sheet with timmy's character.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133March 18, 2019 6:14 PM

R133 damn it, I’m never going to find that thread..

by Anonymousreply 134March 18, 2019 6:20 PM

R133 yess love the call sheet TY. any hints to finding the other thread? I love actual tea from the set like this

by Anonymousreply 135March 18, 2019 6:23 PM

Does anyone know who’s playing Juliette?

by Anonymousreply 136March 18, 2019 6:25 PM

R136 from the other thread it's this girl. she was the one with the helmet on from the bts photos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137March 18, 2019 6:28 PM

R137 thank you! Do we know if she’s playing Zeffirelli’s love interest or something else?

by Anonymousreply 138March 18, 2019 6:31 PM

no the last thing we heard about the script in the thread was the following from feb and it's pretty much rehashing what was on reddit which i've linked

"I've read the script, his role is decent sized. There's not one big lead because it's an ensemble movie with three timelines but it's not like tiny at all"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139March 18, 2019 6:41 PM

Dune!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140March 18, 2019 8:05 PM

R140 love the arrival style logo. is anyone else super anxious about how timmy did??

by Anonymousreply 141March 18, 2019 8:07 PM

I wonder if Tim’s nerves are off the charts right now considering this is unlike anything else he’s ever done in terms of scale. I hope he’s okay but I’m sure he’ll do great.

by Anonymousreply 142March 18, 2019 8:11 PM

he had to have been freaking out more for the king ...especially with that accent and hair. this is probably a lot easier

by Anonymousreply 143March 18, 2019 8:15 PM

Is there any other interesting Dune info on the other thread?

by Anonymousreply 144March 18, 2019 8:15 PM

I think I read somewhere that his agent had sent Denis footage from The King and that helped Tim get cast, if so then I sure Denis had concerns about Tim in that kind of role that were eased by how he did on The King. I cant remember the source of this though. Either way I’m sure his time on the set of The King gave him a small taste of what it is like to be on a bigger production, though the scale of Denis + Dune is beyond anything he’s done before.

by Anonymousreply 145March 18, 2019 8:16 PM

R145 he was sent BB not the king.... funny enough Denis was dismissive of the King

Denis saw me in “Call Me by Your Name,” but somebody snuck him a link to “Beautiful Boy.” Then, in the meeting I had with him, he told me he was going to be at the Cannes Film Festival. So he said, “If you will come to Cannes, we can meet and talk about it.” So, I went to Cannes and then he said, “I saw ‘Call Me by Your Name’ and I thought you were great. I saw ‘Beautiful Boy’ and still thought you were great, but then I saw you take in ‘The King’ and I thought OK, whatever.” Which is funny to me because I hadn’t done it yet during that time and hopefully it’s presentable, but who knows?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146March 18, 2019 8:19 PM

it's really funny how denis made a comment about him in the king when he hadn't even done it yet lol

by Anonymousreply 147March 18, 2019 8:21 PM

denis probably thought it was going to another robin hood or king arthur disaster and not the auteur project it turned out to be

by Anonymousreply 148March 18, 2019 8:25 PM

R146 thanks for the correction and link !

by Anonymousreply 149March 18, 2019 8:26 PM

you can see the other actors on the wall

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150March 18, 2019 8:31 PM

I was having a look at a thread called Friendship with Celebrities out of boredom and I came across this: “I don't have any celeb friends, but a very good friend of mine is best friends with a young actor who got really, really famous in 2017. I would not call the actor a friend, maybe an acquaintance. He was always very, very nice. Still is. Fame didn't spoil him. Hope he stays that way.

Still in regular contact with my friend, but since I don't live in the states anymore, I don't see him that often. Last time I saw them both was in Budapest last year where the actor was filming. Actually going to meet up with my buddy next week. He is traveling Europe for a couple of months. There is a chance we are going back to Budapest this April and visit him, since he is filming there again.” Pretty obvious they’re talking about Tim, and I think the person’s friend might be Will. If it’s true, it’s always cool to hear that Tim is a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 151March 18, 2019 10:27 PM

R151 thanks for sharing ! Definitely sounds like T / Will

by Anonymousreply 152March 18, 2019 10:31 PM

R152 no worries, I know it’s not anything groundbreaking but I wasn’t expecting to come across a post about Tim so I thought I might as well share it.

by Anonymousreply 153March 18, 2019 10:34 PM

It’s something new and another thing that suggests he actually is a nice guy, which is always cool to read.

by Anonymousreply 154March 18, 2019 10:37 PM

R122 Realized that I had blocked the Sonny BUnch guy, probably because of some Timmy bullshit. I can understand not really getting someone's acting choices, but to actively dislike someone as harmless as Timmy and call him as annoying as Leto (predator and making method acting into a joke), those 2 guys have issues.

Wonder what its about? An actor's fanbase shouldnt cloud your judgment about his/her talents, unless of course they are encouraging fascists or something. So to act as if Timmy's fanbase is pissing off journalists is to doubt the journalists's integrity and professionalism. Why this irrational dislike, I wonder?

by Anonymousreply 155March 18, 2019 10:37 PM

eh think they enjoy rattling the fans, best to ignore them.

Btw, is it due to Arnie and Tim sharing the same PR company that the girl who handles Timmy on the red carpet since SS is the same girl who's doing that now with Armie? Just noticed it. I actually think she might be the one who interjected the journalist, she seems like a stickler hehe. she did trip at the bafta tho, poor thing

by Anonymousreply 156March 18, 2019 10:46 PM

R155 during the award season an award pundit jokingly tweeted that he hoped timmy missed the Oscar nom just to see his fanbase freak out (he deleted it cause stans flooded his mentions with hate)

The same guy had previously said on his podcast that Tim had the potential to be one of this generations greatest talents, so it is possiuble for a professional to recognize Tim’s talent and also be completely put off by his fans. That Sonny guy is really extra though, probably just does it for the reaction.

by Anonymousreply 157March 18, 2019 11:20 PM

So how do I find the other sane thread? 😩🤓

by Anonymousreply 158March 19, 2019 1:24 AM

R158 lmao I’ve been asking myself the same question.

by Anonymousreply 159March 19, 2019 1:35 AM

R158 r159 haha same. Can someone at least give us a hint as to where it originated from?

by Anonymousreply 160March 19, 2019 1:48 AM

Elizafrau

by Anonymousreply 161March 19, 2019 1:50 AM

OH MY GOD please throw a bigger bone to those of us lost and NOT Charmies.

by Anonymousreply 162March 19, 2019 3:40 AM

Another thread was made? I'm offended. Please drop the link though.

by Anonymousreply 163March 19, 2019 7:19 AM

R163 Yes apparently that's where this stuff: R133 came from, and apparently there's some LW tea in that thread too that I really wanna know about. I mean I understand not wanting to post the link I guess but please, what R162 said

by Anonymousreply 164March 19, 2019 8:27 AM

Thanks R164. Seems like I wasn't paying attention. I understand not linking it here too but maybe someone that has access to it could keep us updated on major news.

by Anonymousreply 165March 19, 2019 10:51 AM

Armie talks about being hesitant to do the CMBYN sequel because of how special the first was. I kind of agree, I’d rather Luca just release a special DVD with the 4 hour cut and deleted scenes. (I know this was also posted in the other thread but that thread is such a shitshow I try not to comment in it)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166March 19, 2019 3:29 PM

R166 is there a Shitshow Pt 39 thread? I can’t find it. I think it’s odd that he changed his tune so drastically on the sequel. I am definitely not on the anti-Armie train but has he decided to go for the big Batman-type roles instead? Did the shipping and craziness of the cmbyn fandom turn him against the idea?

by Anonymousreply 167March 19, 2019 3:38 PM

No, it's simple. Until they're actually there and filming anything can happen. Takes a lot to make a film, especially a low budget one.

He's talking crap, of course he'd do it.

by Anonymousreply 168March 19, 2019 3:41 PM

R168 I don't know, I'm not so sure. I'm sure he wants to, but he might have reasons to prefer not to. The reasons being: problems with his wife, annoying fandom, fear of being typecast, trying to aim for leading roles, and so on.

by Anonymousreply 169March 19, 2019 3:54 PM

I think he just says whatever he’s feeling at the moment, he talked about these reservations with Dakota in their actors on actors thing (and also how Dakota and Armie would be blamed if the film sucked while everyone still loves Tim lol). Until there is a script and funding the film does not technically exist. If people keep asking about it they will always get different answers because how much can you say about a project that doesnt even have a script yet? I’m sure everyone involved would love to capture that magic again but also understands that it might not be possible

by Anonymousreply 170March 19, 2019 3:55 PM

And yes there is a part 39 that went into full batshit freefall after Timmy liked lily’s latest instagram photo today (he also liked a fan photo and started to follow Josh Brolin)

by Anonymousreply 171March 19, 2019 3:57 PM

R171 ah thanks I will keep away then lol

by Anonymousreply 172March 19, 2019 3:58 PM

R169 Thing is, he hasn't made a better movie. If he actually somehow got Batman, he's gonna crash and burn there too. He's not the leading type. Luca somehow managed to get the best out of him and I'm sure he knows this. That's why if he is in, Armie is in, imo.

Though I do remember saying that I think it's Luca who might end up changing his mind about it first.

by Anonymousreply 173March 19, 2019 3:58 PM

R173 absolutely agree about Luca. And imo Timothée hasn’t done a better movie yet either although he likely will. He was already on his way to greatness- just look at His performance in Miss Stevens

by Anonymousreply 174March 19, 2019 4:02 PM

R174 Timmy hasn't done a better movie but his acting was better in BB.

by Anonymousreply 175March 19, 2019 4:03 PM

Thats why I’m super excited about his upcoming films, especially LW, TFD, and Dune. All have the potential to be great (I have the most reservations about The King)

by Anonymousreply 176March 19, 2019 4:09 PM

I liked CMBYN but I liked him a lot better in STBY and OTBOS. Don't know why you all are worried about Batman. No Batman movie has failed besides Batman Forever. It's practically a safe financial movie. I don't really care if he does it or not though.

by Anonymousreply 177March 19, 2019 4:13 PM

I dont think this looks like timmy’s double at all but I am so hyped to see Tim doing some hand to hand combat as Paul !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178March 19, 2019 4:22 PM

This is NOT the thread to bring up Armie that’s for the other thread please don’t bring that here. That’s why this thread was started. I hate to be the thread police but this is gotten out of control that there can’t be one place we are the main topic is Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 179March 19, 2019 4:24 PM

What exactly are the rules, cause the op did later clarify that you could bring him up as long as it wasn't Charmie stuff. The rules are murky. I am fine with sticking strictly to Chalamet though.

by Anonymousreply 180March 19, 2019 4:26 PM

Do you think timothée could pull off paying a bad guy in a movie

by Anonymousreply 181March 19, 2019 4:38 PM

I’m fine with not bringing up Armie’s other projects, but when its about CMBYN sequel in an interview that mentions Tim, is this not a place to discuss it? The conversation here has been pretty sane unlike the other thread which is a total shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 182March 19, 2019 4:39 PM

R181 Don’t think you mean that kind of bad guy but I think he could pull off playing some kind of psychopath. I’d like to see that happen tbh

by Anonymousreply 183March 19, 2019 4:53 PM

R177 the movie is bound to make money whoever plays Batman. That's a given and the box office won't be credited to Armie. But him in the role will likely fail. Fanboys won't let him get away with it. STBY was a nothing part. Anyone can act crazy. OTBOS was bad and wooden.

by Anonymousreply 184March 19, 2019 4:59 PM

R182 I said that it's fine but only if it's related to Timmy somehow. Whether Armie would make a good batman or not, has nothing to do with Tim. People (me included) are a bit on edge because all the other threads started drifting like this.

by Anonymousreply 185March 19, 2019 5:09 PM

I meant R180

by Anonymousreply 186March 19, 2019 5:09 PM

R186. That's cool. I am a fan of both so I think it's nice and fine to have a space just for the other separately. It's sad that the threads have devolved so bad that they have to now make hidden threads just to have sane conversations. Don't know what it is about these two that invites such extremities.

by Anonymousreply 187March 19, 2019 5:22 PM

Is random dune info from non timmy sources ok for this thread?

I know actors have to say good things about the projects they are working on, but man every time I read stuff like this I get so hyped.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188March 19, 2019 10:04 PM

R188 everyone is so hyped on this project...you can tell it's a passion pick for everyone

by Anonymousreply 189March 19, 2019 10:07 PM

also this got lost in the other thread thanks to the crazy but apparently the king is finished and it's being rated in the uk in april

by Anonymousreply 190March 19, 2019 10:07 PM

R190 I’m really hoping for a king trailer this spring ! I know its a long shot but I’m DYING to hear his accent

by Anonymousreply 191March 19, 2019 10:09 PM

r190 this article says that several Netflix movies (including The King) won't be ready for Cannes, which is in May. Weird that they would even point this out since Cannes is still not showing Netflix films but there ya go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192March 19, 2019 10:11 PM

Interesting, I had read that Netflix wouldnt be showing at Cannes again and I just assumed it was becasue of their feud, but looking back this article also mentions their films are not ready (and there are some other articles out that say the same thing, which also mention The King).

Do you think there is inside info that The King is indeed an awards contender or are all these outlets just assuming it will be ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193March 19, 2019 10:20 PM

R193 a lot of these smaller publications just regurgitate the info from the true trades and add on their own commentary. Variety, Indiewire and THR have actually gotten direct information from Netflix regarding the films and it is considered an awards contender. However, the quote about Netflix movies not being ready was taken out of context by other publications. The netflix source only said the Irishman wasn't ready.

by Anonymousreply 194March 19, 2019 10:26 PM

R194 that makes sense, I wasnt following this closely at all, appreciate the insight.

by Anonymousreply 195March 19, 2019 10:31 PM

I'd love to see Timmy do a romantic comedy. We know he's great in dramatic roles (BB, CMBYN) but he hasn't done many comedies. After seeing that interview with him and Emma Stone I think they'd be great together in a movie. They also seemed pretty comfortable with each other and had a nice vibe together.

by Anonymousreply 196March 19, 2019 10:32 PM

he did do a romantic comedy but we will never see it hahaha

by Anonymousreply 197March 19, 2019 10:34 PM

I’d prefer to see him host SNL before doing a romcom, but lets be real ill watch him in anything

by Anonymousreply 198March 19, 2019 10:34 PM

I initially didn't care for Dune but I'm now considering reading the book. The hype is real, it's the only project Timly has been involved in since CMBYN that has raised my interest. I'm slightly curious about The French Dispatch but not excited. I'm expecting it to be entertaining but messy. And The King feels very unnecessary. We don't need yet another period piece about British royalty/nobility. Plus I'm still dreading Timmy's accent. A trailer would certainly ease my mind.

by Anonymousreply 199March 19, 2019 10:47 PM

HOLY SHIT! I only now found this thread! R122 This Sonny Bunch guy and Esoteric Jeff are Trump loving morons. Don't waste your time talking about them. They hate him because they HATED CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 200March 19, 2019 10:49 PM

Unfortunately, I think you're right, r197. Such a shame we'll probably never see A Rainy Day in New York. I could care less about the whole Woody Allen thing. I just want to see the damn movie already. He looks so beautiful in the pics from it. Well, nothing new there. lol And I agree, I'd watch him in anything no matter what genre it is or even if he was only in it for 5 minutes. lol

by Anonymousreply 201March 19, 2019 10:51 PM

When CMBYN came out one of them said something about, "What next? A love story between a man and a dog?". Homophobic cunts!

by Anonymousreply 202March 19, 2019 10:51 PM

I think we will the Allen film. It may not be released by Amazon but if it really does find distribution in Europe, I bet someone will upload it online.

by Anonymousreply 203March 19, 2019 10:53 PM

R203 that is my hope ! It just needs to see the light of day somewhere and then itll spread online

by Anonymousreply 204March 19, 2019 10:54 PM

My sister-in-law refuses to watch CMBYN because she said it promotes pedophilia and anyone who likes the movie is sick. I was like, ok, I guess I'm sick then. Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 205March 19, 2019 10:56 PM

I love when people have strong opinions on things they’ve never seen lol

by Anonymousreply 206March 19, 2019 10:57 PM

I know, I hate when people judge things they haven't seen or read etc. And I don't think they should judge other people for liking something just because they don't like it. Armie said something about that one time in a CMBYN interview. I think in reply to something James Woods said about CMBYN? Along the same lines as what my sister-in-law said about it promoting pedophilia.

by Anonymousreply 207March 19, 2019 11:04 PM

R207 that is what i was referring to with this Sonny Busch guy. He agreed with James Woods. BS. Fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 208March 19, 2019 11:08 PM

I see nothing wrong with the pedophilia statement. I mean yes, it's technically not pedophilia because it's a love story between a 17yo and a 24yo. But I understand the discomfort, and disgust even, that it can trigger in some people. Elio looks his age, which is probably unsettling in itself for American viewers who are used to 30yo actors playing teenagers, but Oliver looks older than 24. He'd easily look like he's in mid-30's in most scenes imo. I don't know, I love CMBYN, but I don't understand the backlash against people outraged by the age difference. Romance between adults and teenagers are controversial, it's just a fact, doesn't mean these people are haters or ignorant whether they watched the movie or not. The pos who took this opportunity to unleash their homophobia can go eat a dick though.

by Anonymousreply 209March 19, 2019 11:29 PM

R209 I'm not from America, and where I'm from no one has a problem with a 17 year old dating a 24 year old. And Armie alwys looked older. When you look at pics of him in his early 20's he looked like he was 28 or 29. So what, some people look younger, some older. What annoys me is when people who have not watched the movie say shit like "pedo-movie". There is nothing predatory about this relationship.

Again to the point Armie looks older. Not a Charmie argument, so calm down, BUT, what if a 21 year old Timmy and a 29 year old Armie fall in love. It's lega. Are you telling me it's a problem because of their appearance?

And I'm pulling the Dirty Dancing card. Same age difference, no one has a problem. It's considered as one of the most romantic movies ever...

by Anonymousreply 210March 19, 2019 11:40 PM

R209 Just another reason why there doesn't need to be a sequel. It'll spare everyone the drama about age difference and pedophilia silliness. It's really only in CMBYN that Armie's appearance causes a problem. No one bats an eyelash over how he looks with other romantic partners in his other movies because his scene partners look similar to him in age. Chalamet just looked so young in CMBYN that it exaggerated the gap even more. In any case, CMBYN was a great film, but we don't need a sequel. The issues some people have with it aren't going to disappear in a sequel. And quite frankly, both have better projects going on and coming up in the future than a potential CMBYN sequel imo that is bound to disappoint.

by Anonymousreply 211March 19, 2019 11:50 PM

R210 No problem with a 21yo and a 29yo falling in love because they're both adults, independently of their appearance. The issue isn't that there's an age difference, the issue is that there's a significant age difference between an adult and a minor, a teenager (some would even say a 17yo is still a child) . This age difference can be considered predatory in itself, both on a moral standpoint and in the law. You're pulling the Dirty Dancing card, fine, I don't disagree with you calling out a double standard. I said it earlier, some people are homophobic and use the pedophilia argument to justify their homophobia. They're trash. But not everyone who has an issue with the age difference is a homophobe or a prude.

by Anonymousreply 212March 19, 2019 11:50 PM

R211 agreed, although if the sequel is set in the future, it might not generate these reactions? I dunno. Armie looks older than he really is, whereas Timmy is the exact opposite, it's probably not gonna change in the next few years . But I suppose lots of people would have trouble getting past the fact that the characters started fucking when one of them was still underage. I wonder if the outrage is one of the things that Armie took into consideration recently, hence his new stance on the sequel.

by Anonymousreply 213March 19, 2019 11:57 PM

R213 I don't think that is the reason. I just think he I tired of answering it. As long Luca has no script, the actors can't do shit. I think there should be an embargo until at least the end of this year with the questions about the sequel. Let them do their work. All of them have lots to do. Next year we can talk about it again.

by Anonymousreply 214March 20, 2019 12:00 AM

I hope the sequel is set in modern day and Elio is a successful music producer who sues Oliver for defiling him at 17. It'll be a huge hit with the SJW crowd.

by Anonymousreply 215March 20, 2019 12:13 AM

R213. Yeah, I think people who had a problem with the age gap and pedophilia aren't gonna care if the characters are older in a sequel. They'll just move on to a predator complaint or brainwashed damaged love slave or whatever ala R Kelly and whanot. The age appearance still might be a thing too. It's so interesting how your hairstyle, clothing choices, and just the way you act can drastically alter your physical appearance or just your perception of someone's age. Chalamet looked young as hell in CMBYN. The clothes he wore were very childish, and he way he acted also added to his extreme youthfullness. I thought Hammer looked no older than thirty in CMBYN. I never bought those complaints that he looked mid thirties are older. But sometimes the hairstyle he had in the film, plus the big stuffy looking clothes also aged him more too. He was supposed to be 24 but was dressed like a suburban dad

But then you look at the way Chalamet looked at TIFF in that black floral suit,or when he was sporting that awful mustache during his Jersery Shore look at one of those other BB film premieres, and he looked SO much more mature than the kiddish Elio. He looked his actual age instead of 15. Same with Hammer. If he's got a beard, some booze bloat or a certain hairstyle, he looks a bit older than his actual age. With his beard shaved or a bit of scruff, and some hip clothes, he looks his age and fresh like how he appeared during the first screening of OTBOS. Also(and this isn't a Charmie thing, so relax) during the press tour there were many times where they looked complimentary and the age difference isn't so apparent or drastic. The interview where Hammer joked about going on tour with Beyonce is a good example. He looked young and fresh.They looked compatible If they were to do the sequel, I think it's just about finding the right balance with their looks. That might take care of age complaints, but again, I am sure people will just complain about something else.

Anyway, is there more info about his role in TFD? That's what I am most anticipating him in. I am a big Anderson fan so i know it will be a quailty fun film. I hope he drops a little more info about that in future interviews soon.

by Anonymousreply 216March 20, 2019 12:28 AM

R216 there is a call sheet posted up at r133, doesnt reveal much but if you are desperate for any tidbits from the film it’s something

by Anonymousreply 217March 20, 2019 12:37 AM

How did everyone become fans of Timmy's? I mean, what did you first see him in that made you notice him? CMBYN or his earlier work? I often forget he did some TV work before movies. Which, I've never seen any of his TV work.

by Anonymousreply 218March 20, 2019 2:35 AM

CMBYN. I didnt think he was cute at all when the movie started and by the end I needed to know everything about him. I had seen him in homeland years ago and enjoyed his performance but didnt realize it was the same guy until I started to google him.

by Anonymousreply 219March 20, 2019 2:38 AM

CMBYN for me too. I saw the preview and thought he looked the part of Elio and then was blown away by his performance in the full film. When I Googled it turns out I'd seen him in Interstellar but his part in that is so tiny I didn't remember him. I've seen Homeland (and all of his other TV work, which is otherwise skippable), and his performance there is also very good especially considering his age. A certain repressed intensity that plays very well onscreen.

by Anonymousreply 220March 20, 2019 2:43 AM

CMBYN is the first thing I ever saw him in. The first I'd ever heard of him actually. That movie was just so beautiful and I was mesmerized by it. I was so impressed with his acting it that I just had to look him up. I then found out what other movies he was in and now I've watched most of them online. But still haven't seen any of the TV work he's done. Although, I'm guessing they were small parts?

by Anonymousreply 221March 20, 2019 2:48 AM

His Homeland arc is kind of large, for the few episodes he's in, anyway. His is usually the C-plot but sometimes the B-plot of a given episode. He does get to show some range. I didn't watch any of the rest of the show and just scrubbed to his scenes and was able to understand his parts easily. Royal Pains seemed like a really odd show and isn't essential viewing imo, although again I did not watch anything other than his scenes. I've seen all of his work now, I think, and the only things I'd re-watch are Homeland, Miss Stevens, Lady Bird, and CMBYN (and Interstellar, for other reasons than Timmy, lol). I liked his performance in Beautiful Boy a lot but the rest of the film was kind of a mess.

by Anonymousreply 222March 20, 2019 2:59 AM

I thought he was excellent in Beautiful Boy. I was disappointed he wasn't nominated for an Oscar. I thought he at least deserved to be nominated. Especially over some of the other nominees. I agree, the movie itself was just ok for me but his performance really stood out. It was kind of baffling that he'd received so many other smaller award nominations but not one for the Oscar. Never understood why really.

by Anonymousreply 223March 20, 2019 3:08 AM

Agree on BB, in some ways a more challenging role than Elio and he pulled it off flawlessly. He definitely deserved that nom over Sam Rockwell, at the very least.

A sad but believable explanation I've heard for the Oscar snub is that an actor who's likely to be the only nomination from their movie is most likely to get snubbed. Academy members don't watch all the screeners they're sent, and if they can watch a screener of Vice/BoRhap/Star is Born and decide about three or four different categories at once, they'll probably do that instead of setting aside two hours to watch BB knowing that Timmy's performance is the only possible nomination. It's a time benefit analysis but it's also dumb because it's a tacit admission that these voters don't even watch all the performances being considered.

by Anonymousreply 224March 20, 2019 3:15 AM

R224 its not like the academy is made up of people whose only job is to sit around and watch films and vote, I think its completely understandable (especially in the nominations phase) that they dont watch everything. Thats why campaigning is such a huge part of awards season. I’m actually pretty satisfied with how much Amazon campaigned Tim, the fact that he got so many other noms despite the film being so mediocre meant they did a great job (I also think goodwill from last year played a huge huge part in it).

by Anonymousreply 225March 20, 2019 4:13 AM

Drought = the most activity we get from Tim on SM is liking stuff

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226March 20, 2019 4:52 AM

r178 I feel like I'm watching a gay porn from the late 90's.

by Anonymousreply 227March 20, 2019 5:48 AM

He’s very beautiful and Feminine. He must be gender neutral?

by Anonymousreply 228March 20, 2019 6:10 AM

In just a few.months Armie has changed his story about the sequel almost completely . At one point he was hinting it was much further along than people suspected.

by Anonymousreply 229March 20, 2019 6:36 AM

He also said at one point he'd do anything Luca wanted. This didn't rely on a script. I wonder what's changed. If it's Batman he's obviously going to cut and run once that gets underway. He'll have a ready made fanbase and won't need cmbyn anymore.

by Anonymousreply 230March 20, 2019 6:38 AM

If Armie is cut and running because he is the next Batman, it will be funny seeing him 10 years down the line begging for a sequel. Batman has ruined careers, biggers stars have had a hard time getting back onto the train. Armie has been on two franchise flops, one would have thought he'd learnt the lesson by now. But a CMBYN sequel can just be Elio, Marzia and the Perlmans and I would be happy.

by Anonymousreply 231March 20, 2019 7:39 AM

R231 they could also recast him if necessary. Maybe Richard Madden.

by Anonymousreply 232March 20, 2019 8:22 AM

Oh great, now the Armie hater is here too. Go back to Chalamet and friends.

R232 No they could not. Will never happen.

by Anonymousreply 233March 20, 2019 11:17 AM

R233 I do not hate Armie, but just being a realist. If his change of heart is due to Batman, I fear he would regret it. The sequel of CMBYN will not have any scenes of Oliver and Elio meeting, it only happens 15 years later, so it could be shot without Armie. It would be a shame, I would like to see Oliver in his parallel life.

by Anonymousreply 234March 20, 2019 11:37 AM

Nothing against Armie but I don’t understand why they are in a rush to reboot Batman I would focus on the lesser known DC characters

by Anonymousreply 235March 20, 2019 11:43 AM

Let’s stop with the Armie talk please, if it doesn’t relate to Timothee. Look upthread for the OP’s instructions and rules for the thread. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 236March 20, 2019 12:26 PM

R236 discussion on the CMBYN sequel and the cast are quite Timmy related. Just vaguely (ironical)

by Anonymousreply 237March 20, 2019 12:35 PM

R234 Oliver's marriage is irrelevant. They could easily focus mainly on Elio even leaving a cliffhanger of Elio and Oliver meeting with Armie's double turning around just at the end when the credits roll. Doesn't even need to be Armie. The third act could recast a 50 year old Oliver.

by Anonymousreply 238March 20, 2019 12:55 PM

Now the pathetic women have invaded this thread too...

by Anonymousreply 239March 20, 2019 1:53 PM

Just FF them away

by Anonymousreply 240March 20, 2019 1:54 PM

R151 just saw that too. There is another reply by that person.

by Anonymousreply 241March 20, 2019 2:02 PM

R241 yeah you’re right, here it is for anyone interested: “Falling out? Don't know who you think I'm talking about. But things have changed. April is not likely anymore. If it's happening at all. He is leaving Budapest next week and is gone until early May. My buddy is in Europe till the end of May/early June. If we are going, it's going to be mid-May. Thing is, he is not shooting for a few days in May and talked about coming to Berlin to meet us there. But he also wants to go to London for a couple of days to meet someone there. Very tight schedule. He will be in Budapest until August or September after that though. But I'm not going alone to meet him... looks more and more like it's not going to happen. We'll see.”

by Anonymousreply 242March 20, 2019 2:14 PM

sad that it's come to this but let's stop all talk of the cmbyn sequel or armie in this thread. you can easily discuss in the other thread.

by Anonymousreply 243March 20, 2019 2:18 PM

R242 thanks for posting this! it's very good insight into his schedule. The possible london trip in the middle of May lines up with some tea I have about his next project too

by Anonymousreply 244March 20, 2019 2:20 PM

R242 that London mention is going to set a certain insane part of this fandom off.

by Anonymousreply 245March 20, 2019 2:21 PM

Lmao as if someone in Timmy's group would post details about their travel on DL. Loooool! Question is what loser actually posted that. Loooool

by Anonymousreply 246March 20, 2019 2:23 PM

R244 I’m guessing you don’t want to elaborate?

by Anonymousreply 247March 20, 2019 2:23 PM

R245 that too but also Luca is scheduled to be in London at that time during a break from his HBO show and Blood on the tracks just moved into pre-production status in ProdWeekly

by Anonymousreply 248March 20, 2019 2:23 PM

R242 I read those posts as well. The part about Timmy being on a tight schedule and wanting to go to London to meet "someone" is what really caught my eye. I don't want this thread to digress, but that tidbit does make me wonder.

R242 It's only a matter of time. It will be bedlam and the frauen will rule the asylum.

by Anonymousreply 249March 20, 2019 2:24 PM

R244 well now you have to share!

by Anonymousreply 250March 20, 2019 2:24 PM

R245 you've got to be dumb as rocks to believe that.

by Anonymousreply 251March 20, 2019 2:24 PM

People must be bored. Now they're making shit up. Just relax for the real tea. I'm sure it's coming.

Just wait until Zendaya gets on set. Then shiiiiiizzz

by Anonymousreply 252March 20, 2019 2:26 PM

Yeah i'm not buying that this person actually knows Timmy or Will.

by Anonymousreply 253March 20, 2019 2:27 PM

Speaking of tea, I read somewhere that Florence Pugh was on the King set last year. Did anyone hear that? Strange that Timmy never followed her back.

by Anonymousreply 254March 20, 2019 2:27 PM

R246 the first post in that thread could have easily went unnoticed though, its not like that person is trolling these threads with that info. r248 might be correct and the trip is work related, hence the mention. Or, T is just freely sharing his thoughts with W and W is sharing them with this person not thinking they would be spilling tea online like that. It is certainly believable that could happen. I think it will be interesting to see if W’s schedule lines up with everything else that was posted. Would give the rest of the post more weight

by Anonymousreply 255March 20, 2019 2:28 PM

R250 Luca will be in London to meet with Rodrigo Teixeira + Blood on the tracks which I've been monitoring just moved into pre-production status as of last week

by Anonymousreply 256March 20, 2019 2:28 PM

R254 really? Interesting, where did you read that?

by Anonymousreply 257March 20, 2019 2:28 PM

R254 I thought they had just gone to a bar together

“You are making us feel unwelcome,” she complained recently to a snooty bar manager. “My friends and I have chosen to come here and we want to have a good time.” Her companions – a clutch of fellow up-and-coming actors who were also filming in the city, including Call Me By Your Name star Timothée Chalamet – trailed behind her."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258March 20, 2019 2:30 PM

R252 Zendaya has a tiny role apparently, a cameo really. She isnt going to be on set much.

R254 Timmy and Florence hung out in Budapest, there was a newspaper article. I think they already knew they were in Little Women together at that point. Dunno why he didnt follow her back, weird.

by Anonymousreply 259March 20, 2019 2:31 PM

could have followed on a private. Who he does ad doesn't follow get read into too much anyway, it's never an indication of who he does and doesn't care about. Nice to know they hung out before hand, probably the others did too

by Anonymousreply 260March 20, 2019 2:32 PM

I dont take his public follows too seriously because I’m one of him few people who thinks the 3rd private finsta is him and he only follows other people who have a private account, making it completely untraceable.

by Anonymousreply 261March 20, 2019 2:32 PM

R258 was she filming there? Strange he never followed her back. Just that if he's really with LRD is could see LRD cracking the whip when it comes to encouraging women who might be after him or who she might perceive as a threat.

by Anonymousreply 262March 20, 2019 2:33 PM

R261 tbh I'm the same mostly bc I.don’t think he always notices when people follow him.

by Anonymousreply 263March 20, 2019 2:34 PM

R262 as if she'd give a shit about him following a costar. R261 likely, I imagine a lot of actors have private accs and they can all follow each other and interact without scrutiny

by Anonymousreply 264March 20, 2019 2:36 PM

R262 lmao yes I’m sure LRD is very threatened by Florence and controlling who tim follows, thanks for the laugh

by Anonymousreply 265March 20, 2019 2:36 PM

R261 your post made me want to check out his finstas and I noticed he followed someone new on one of them, so they’re not completely inactive.

by Anonymousreply 266March 20, 2019 2:37 PM

R262 what no. Timmy has shown consistently that he doesn't follow people back unless they bring up instagram in real life. Obviously he didn't talk about social media with florence

by Anonymousreply 267March 20, 2019 2:37 PM

R266 hmm it's still showing 39 on my end which has been the same for months

by Anonymousreply 268March 20, 2019 2:38 PM

R266 on the totally private one, right? His post numbers also have gone up on that account.

by Anonymousreply 269March 20, 2019 2:38 PM

R269 oh shit you're right. post number is now at 36

by Anonymousreply 270March 20, 2019 2:40 PM

R269 I don’t know anything about that third one tbh.

by Anonymousreply 271March 20, 2019 2:40 PM

r256 I'm not that familiar with film world but does pre-production mean the project is definitely happening? Think I remember hearing about films that get stuck in that stage for years.

by Anonymousreply 272March 20, 2019 2:41 PM

R269 same name as other two with an extra letter added at the end. The profile info is a song lyric from one of his favorite artists.

by Anonymousreply 273March 20, 2019 2:41 PM

Re r235 post. R243 sorry didn’t mean to post about Armie in here totally thought I had another thread open when I was posting that

by Anonymousreply 274March 20, 2019 2:41 PM

R273 I can't tell if that one is the one a fan made or if it's actually his. the other one actually has a photo of him as the profile we've never seen before so I can believe it.

by Anonymousreply 275March 20, 2019 2:43 PM

We know he was on Insta yesterday liking posts so why wouldn't he have posted on his private? Still can't figure out the names of those accounts dammit

by Anonymousreply 276March 20, 2019 2:45 PM

R272 projects don't go into pre-production unless they've been financially backed. it used to be script in progress. Expect to hear casting announcements for this by May at the latest.

by Anonymousreply 277March 20, 2019 2:45 PM

R275 if we’re talking about the same one, armie and Stephane follow so it’s legit.

by Anonymousreply 278March 20, 2019 2:45 PM

R275 yeah there is no way to know for sure but what would be the point of a fan making that, and then not following ANYONE he is connected to (the other two accounts pop up on a few public follow lists). But I completely understand both sides (real vs not real). I think it makes more sense for him to have a completely untraceable account so I lean towards real, but I could very well be wrong

by Anonymousreply 279March 20, 2019 2:47 PM

r277 excellent news! Must be why he is going to London

by Anonymousreply 280March 20, 2019 2:52 PM

R278 armie only follows one and stephane follows two but the third one neither follow

by Anonymousreply 281March 20, 2019 2:53 PM

R281 oh so you’re talking about the third one? I don’t know anything about it. Forget what I said

by Anonymousreply 282March 20, 2019 2:54 PM

So... i only know about the one Armie follows. Someone mentioned an account neither Armie or Stephane follow. Was the activity there?

by Anonymousreply 283March 20, 2019 3:03 PM

R280 just said this in the other thread. Chloe Moretz has 3 movies in pre production ahead of BOT so doubt she will be available to Film anything before the summer.

by Anonymousreply 284March 20, 2019 3:06 PM

R283 In the past 10 days the post count has gone up by 1, follower count dropped by 1, and the following count went up by 8 (this is on the 3rd totally private finsta that may or may not be tims). I think this is the most activity on that account (definitely the biggest following jump) since i found it a month ago.

The “following” jump could be connected to him following private finstas from Dune, but we’ll never know for sure. Its weird because his follower count has always remained so low (across all 3 accounts, which may just mean he is very very selective about who he lets in for privacy reasons, and might just be following people back from his finsta who follow him publically) . Obviously all speculation take it with a grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 285March 20, 2019 3:11 PM

R284 blood on the tracks will start production end of the year/winter. luca said it in a recent interview

by Anonymousreply 286March 20, 2019 3:11 PM

R285 does the account name relate to the other two? or is it completely different

by Anonymousreply 287March 20, 2019 3:13 PM

R287 scroll up I posted about this already

by Anonymousreply 288March 20, 2019 3:14 PM

R288 oh yeah, sorry missed that

by Anonymousreply 289March 20, 2019 3:16 PM

Elizabum

by Anonymousreply 290March 20, 2019 3:22 PM

alright seen that one now, can't really see it being a fan tbh but never know. Weird though that they all have nearly same name, makes them easier to find

by Anonymousreply 291March 20, 2019 3:25 PM

(I'm gonna need to ask everyone to not post the link to this thread anywhere for a little while, please. We're starting to see trolls emerge and that's the last thing we need. That and the quality of the convo is also starting to go down).

(no need to reply to this post btw, keep going but take note)

by Anonymousreply 292March 20, 2019 3:27 PM

also just to hammer home why timmy is obviously the lead of blood on the tracks -- Timmy talked to Luca specifically about a musician based project, they both talk about it being multi-year and Blood on the tracks is thought to be autobiographical but it seems that Luca has created a character based on Bob Dylan hence Timmy's last comment.

from the new yorker: "LaGravenese cleared his schedule and, between April and July, hunkered down to produce a hundred-and-eighty-eight-page screenplay following characters through a multiyear story, set in the seventies, that he and Guadagnino had invented, drawing on the album’s central themes."

from the variety podcast: "I talked about this with Luca.... there's a musician that I have a fondness of playing. My idea is to do a bit now ...shoot a bit 2-3 years from now and shoot a bit 2-3 years from then." Kris also says "Obviously I'm thinking about Bob Dylan...I got a silent answer there" and then Timmy says "It's not Bob Dylan but it's not not Bob Dylan"

by Anonymousreply 293March 20, 2019 3:33 PM

R291 I agree, but its not like people can actually figure out much from these accounts. The first two people were starting to pick up on who he was / wasnt following (and who publically followed him) which is why I think he made the 3rd one and will only follow private accounts from it. Maybe he keeps the same name as to not confuse others, or he’s just attached to it.

by Anonymousreply 294March 20, 2019 3:35 PM

and now we have timmy potentially meeting luca and the producer in london in May plus the project showing signs of being greenlit

by Anonymousreply 295March 20, 2019 3:35 PM

R293 Damn ;-) I just wanted to bring up that podcast. When i heard Luca is doing blood on the tracks I immidatly thought about what Timmy said. And the fact he talked with Luca about it. I think we will get the confirmnation that he will be i it this summer. I also think Armie is going to be in it. in an interview he talked about 4 projects. one at the end of the year, he wants to do. Could not say what project.

by Anonymousreply 296March 20, 2019 3:36 PM

Isn't Armie also in london this May?

by Anonymousreply 297March 20, 2019 3:36 PM

R297 no armie talk in this thread go to the other one

by Anonymousreply 298March 20, 2019 3:37 PM

R294 yeah thats what I think

So timmy in BOTT seems certain at this point which is great, really love the idea of this film. I can't help but wonder if armie will also have a part in it, the project he wants to fit in at the end of the year? (R298 yes yes I know)

by Anonymousreply 299March 20, 2019 3:40 PM

Why? if Luca is in London and Armie too, it may be connected to the movie. So i bring him up as much as I want.

by Anonymousreply 300March 20, 2019 3:41 PM

R300 who said Luca will be in London?

by Anonymousreply 301March 20, 2019 3:42 PM

I’m not the OP but want to remind others to be generous about that FF button so keep this thread sane :)

by Anonymousreply 302March 20, 2019 3:43 PM

Nobody knows Luca's schedule in detail. He is shooting his TV series soon. It's shooting in Italy not London.

by Anonymousreply 303March 20, 2019 3:46 PM

R300 we banned armie talk in THIS thread because it leads to total nonsense everytime. you are free to talk about their connection to the movie in the OTHER thread. and just so everyone is clear -- there has been zero indication that luca/armie have been talking about this movie at all. on timmy's end -- as I wrote in my last post -- there have been multiple interviews and q&as where timmy brings it up

by Anonymousreply 304March 20, 2019 3:47 PM

Talking about Armie regarding the sequel is legit, like it or not, he was a central character in CMBYN. As for Blood on the Tracks, Timmy was asked about it in a London q&a and said it depended on schedules. So he seems to be in it, and if it does film at the end of the year , his schedule seems to be free.

by Anonymousreply 305March 20, 2019 4:26 PM

R305 I think Timmy starring in BOTT is pretty much a done deal. He said he wanted to do something raw after Dune. The podcast, Luca doing directing, the Bob Dylan reference. I just hope he is not doing too much. Overexposure. I don't have a problem with it. I will watch everything, but we all know how fast the general public can turn on someone who is in everything all the time. I remember when they talked about Timmy on Collider Live a few weeks ago. Not negative. Not at all, but the comment, "The kid is in everything" came up...

by Anonymousreply 306March 20, 2019 4:33 PM

R306 sounds what was said about Lily James when she wasn't mentioned in the Downtown Abby movie, but he is making very different types of movies. Only in the King and Dune he is the protagonist, the other he is part of an ensemble. I hope he continues the mix of large budget and arthouse. Dune and Blood on the Tracks are the only two I am looking forward to...

by Anonymousreply 307March 20, 2019 4:43 PM

R249 Despite the thread title, the majority of the posters here are women.

Thank you to everyone keeping to the rules of this thread and making it a good place to discuss our favorite actor.

by Anonymousreply 308March 20, 2019 4:46 PM

R307 Yeah, Little Women... zero interest. the King... meh. But that is my personal taste. I would LOVE to see him in a David Fincher movie. A really great thriller.

by Anonymousreply 309March 20, 2019 4:47 PM

But please, please, please no Marvel movie. Dune is great, but no Marvel.

by Anonymousreply 310March 20, 2019 4:48 PM

R306 Everyone better get used to him being in everything, the guy loves to work. The only way I can imagine him having a lower profile is if he did a play.

by Anonymousreply 311March 20, 2019 4:48 PM

E311 I don't know what interview, but I remember him mentioning Daniel Kaluuya and that he took a year off after Get Out to write and calm down. Tommy said he could not do that. Work, work, work.

by Anonymousreply 312March 20, 2019 4:51 PM

I’m excited about every upcoming film he is in but I sat through things like adderall diaries and one and two so everything upcoming is a already a huge improvement.

by Anonymousreply 313March 20, 2019 4:51 PM

The King is getting praise, LW will be an awards contender. The French Dispatch looks fun. All his projects interest me. Marvel should be on the cards at some point too hopefully.

by Anonymousreply 314March 20, 2019 4:51 PM

R313 ditto

by Anonymousreply 315March 20, 2019 4:53 PM

Someone mentioned Fincher as someone Timmy should work with and initially I was excited because I think Fincher's great. But then I wondered if his habit of 40+ takes would dilute the spontaneity I feel like i detect in the best moments of Timmy's performances? Although, maybe they should work together for exactly that reason to play off of that tension...

by Anonymousreply 316March 20, 2019 4:53 PM

What is this obsession with Marvel? I hope he never will be in a Marvel movie, Daniel Day-Lewis or Leo never were in a superhero movie, and Bale's Batman was directed by Christopher Nolan. Highly unlikely that such a director would do the same. Dune's selling point for me is the book and Villeneuve.

by Anonymousreply 317March 20, 2019 5:14 PM

R317 I totally agree, dont give a shit about him being in a marvel film. Would much rather him work with people like PTA, safdie bros, Fincher, etc...

by Anonymousreply 318March 20, 2019 5:17 PM

I don't have anything against Marvel. I like them for the most part, but it's too bland. I want him in something like Dune if it's a big budget movie.

by Anonymousreply 319March 20, 2019 5:19 PM

I think I said it before somewhere, but the only way I can see him doing any superhero movie is if it had a great director behind it like with the Batman he loved, but thats not gonna happen anytime soon I don't think. Looking at the works he's doing now and the people he's expressed interest in working with (PTA, Ozon) It's obvious where he wants his career to go, and it isn't marvel movies

by Anonymousreply 320March 20, 2019 5:23 PM

BOTT sounds a lot like Todd Haynes’ I’m Not There, though. Hope Luca has a unique and interesting take on it. Lookswise Timothée was practically born to play Dylan.

by Anonymousreply 321March 20, 2019 5:25 PM

R306 their comments are not related to overexposure. They said that about Chris Pratt and more recently with Lucas Hedges who obviously flopped with his three movies and the play. also timmy is still not known to the general public and probably won't be until Dune is released. The King, Little Women and The French Dispatch are all adult prestige dramas not blockbuster fare

by Anonymousreply 322March 20, 2019 5:28 PM

new profile on the king.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323March 20, 2019 5:30 PM

I’d be shocked if the king is nominated for anything but I’d be happy to be wrong

by Anonymousreply 324March 20, 2019 5:37 PM

R323 My biggest problem is David Michod. I can't stand his movies. War Machine was just awful! Not a big fan of his other stuff either.

by Anonymousreply 325March 20, 2019 5:39 PM

R324 why would you be shocked?

by Anonymousreply 326March 20, 2019 5:39 PM

R324 it's got some impressive people behind it, Plan B and the director made an Oscar nominated movie already, Animal Kingdom and directed the Rover.

by Anonymousreply 327March 20, 2019 5:49 PM

R326 genre bias against period dramas, plus I think Michod’s work is pretty mixed, he is not a favorite for awards though he obviously has potential. It is such a strong year for film releases, the movie would really have to be spectacular to break through. Its obviously possible but I’m not counting on it.

R327 correct me if I’m wrong, but Animal Kindom just has a lone Supporting Actor nom. I think 2019 is going to be a very, very competitive year. Last year BB had more of a chance (especially for Tim) because the supporting category was pretty weak. This year, all male acting categories plus film / director has a lot of competition.

by Anonymousreply 328March 20, 2019 6:02 PM

Elizapig

by Anonymousreply 329March 20, 2019 6:06 PM

R366 he's frantic he should stop talking. I think there's some serious angst behind these comments. He's put the experience on a pedestal when he usually just takes a job for the work.

by Anonymousreply 330March 20, 2019 6:26 PM

R328 all valid points but one period film a year always gets in and this year there is nothing except the King. I also think it's Michod's year to break out especially since this movie is in the same vein as Animal Kingdom. The categories are strong yes but there are no write-ins as of March. He has a much better chance than with BB especially since everything points to this movie being much better than BB.

by Anonymousreply 331March 20, 2019 6:28 PM

R331 I would be very, very, happy to be wrong. I’m just the type of person to keep my expectations low, I’m glad others think more highly of it than I currently do. I wish we’d get a trailer soon !!!

by Anonymousreply 332March 20, 2019 6:36 PM

I really don't see the King having potential, but it might be because nearly all historical movies in the last few years have been dire, just think of the Mary queen of Scotland one... and mucking up Shakespeare is always a risk. Netflix is banking on the Irishman, and will not push two movies during awards.

by Anonymousreply 333March 20, 2019 6:39 PM

R332 yea all we have to go off of are crumbs from the trades. at least this time last year we knew bb would be a flop thanks to the test screenings :(

by Anonymousreply 334March 20, 2019 6:39 PM

R333 netflix will definitely be pushing as many movies as they can this year. they got two movies in last year so I don't know why everyone thinks the Irishman will be an instant hit...it has just as many things going against it

by Anonymousreply 335March 20, 2019 6:41 PM

R335 I totally agree but I also think its just the time of year, there is nothing else to go by and people like to speculate. I’m actually happy that Tim’s films are mentioned but not leading any of these early predictions (unlike last year when he was #1 in the supporting actor slot at this time). Any prediction right now is total crapshoot.

by Anonymousreply 336March 20, 2019 6:45 PM

I wonder if Christopher Nolan considered timothée for his new movie I mean Dune probably made it impossible to do but it would have been nice then again we know nothing of the movie you

by Anonymousreply 337March 20, 2019 6:50 PM

he doesn't really cast young leads with the exception of dunkirk so I assume Nolan won't look at timmy for at least another 10 years

by Anonymousreply 338March 20, 2019 7:44 PM

Latest episode talks about oscar 2020 predictions, both LW and The King mentioned (which some discussion about internal competition within Netflix for what will get campaigned). Nothing groundbreaking but figured I’d post it since we just were talking about it here.

Also would anyone be interested in a seperate thread to talk about award stuff in relation to Tim, or is it cool to keep discussing it here? I love paying attention to how Tim’s films fit into the overall award discusion, but I get that its not everyone’s cup of tea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339March 20, 2019 9:26 PM

I can't wait! October 29th, 2019!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340March 20, 2019 10:28 PM

I can't believe the Perlmans divorced oh no

by Anonymousreply 341March 20, 2019 10:30 PM

Okay...I'm not too excited about Aciman's sequel. It just seems a bit silly, especially the dad's part.

by Anonymousreply 342March 20, 2019 10:32 PM

I’m so hyped for this novel. I hope that he also gives us an epilogue that shows us what happens when Oliver stays in B.. I’d hate for it to end the same place as the original ... though I guess if we see Oliver’s train of thought it could end in the same place from his POV and be a lot more hopeful

by Anonymousreply 343March 20, 2019 10:37 PM

R339 feel free to keep posting about it here, I find it interesting as well.

by Anonymousreply 344March 21, 2019 4:21 AM

r243 cmbyn sequel info is related to timmy

by Anonymousreply 345March 21, 2019 6:07 AM

r309 I have very little interest in LW. I was pretty meh & wtf about The King... but my for some reason my curiosity is starting to grow.

by Anonymousreply 346March 21, 2019 6:09 AM

My main interest in LW is timmy dancing and maybe playing piano again. Plus Laurie is such a goofy and charming character, I’m excited to see what tim brings to someone who is a lot more lighthearted than his other roles.

by Anonymousreply 347March 21, 2019 11:54 AM

who's left? guesses?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348March 21, 2019 6:33 PM

Feyd Rautha? I don't think anything about who is playing this character has come out yet.

by Anonymousreply 349March 21, 2019 6:47 PM

(Harry Styles, obviously.)

by Anonymousreply 350March 21, 2019 6:54 PM

r350 oh god no.

by Anonymousreply 351March 21, 2019 6:57 PM

R350 didn't even think of that...but it would make sense

by Anonymousreply 352March 21, 2019 6:59 PM

R350 I sincerely hope not, after all using a British pop star last time was a disaster, hope they have learned a lesson. Feyd needs a very good actor with a good range. Will put me off the movie immediately if cast...

by Anonymousreply 353March 21, 2019 7:24 PM

R353 have you seen Dunkirk? I think hes a good actor who can pull it off, but I also understand the concerns.

by Anonymousreply 354March 21, 2019 7:26 PM

Harry Styles being in Dune would be the best possible news. The sexual chemistry would ensure blockbuster success. They'd just need to show a trailer with the two in sweaty combat. Take all my money.

by Anonymousreply 355March 21, 2019 7:30 PM

R353 he was very good in Dunkirk surprisingly so with a decent amount of range. I'd prefer him way more than Lucas Hedges

by Anonymousreply 356March 21, 2019 7:38 PM

R356 Lucas wouldn't add anything whereas the combined beauty of Chalamet and Styles would fill the theaters.

by Anonymousreply 357March 21, 2019 7:42 PM

If Styles gets the part you just know Timothée had something to do with it. That would be a ship I'd jump on and I hate shippers.

by Anonymousreply 358March 21, 2019 7:44 PM

They must have known about this casting before their interview in November. how genius

by Anonymousreply 359March 21, 2019 7:50 PM

R359 if it's true it makes sense. They must know their combined power now. I hope it's announced.

by Anonymousreply 360March 21, 2019 7:52 PM

The fashion power of timmy harry and zendaya on the same red carpet ... my gay heart might explode

by Anonymousreply 361March 21, 2019 7:53 PM

R361 Oh yeah. Villeneuve being French must know this is the way to go. Two green eyed beauties. Didn't Timmy say Harry inspired his fashion choices? Mmmmm

by Anonymousreply 362March 21, 2019 8:02 PM

will Irulan be in the first movie? no casting for her yet. I'd have incredibly mixed emotions on harry styles in dune lol. It would be nice to have a more unknown, exciting new actor but this film seems to be all about names. I feel like timmy and harry are a bit too same-y looks wise, but timmy harry and zendaya all in one movie would make some people very happy - and the red carpets would be incredible

by Anonymousreply 363March 21, 2019 8:05 PM

Harry Styles would feel like stunt casting and I don't think Villeneuve would do that

by Anonymousreply 364March 21, 2019 8:08 PM

R363 hey, two Timmy's are better than one.

by Anonymousreply 365March 21, 2019 8:09 PM

(i have no insider knowledge btw, just throwing it out there partially in jest, although given the progression of the last several months, i wouldn't put it past them to consider him. he was fairly decent in Dunkirk.)

by Anonymousreply 366March 21, 2019 8:09 PM

The lilothees convinced that he snuck off to paris to be with her are going to be so sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367March 21, 2019 8:16 PM

R367 was there ever a doubt he wasn't in Budapest? Why on earth would he leave the weekend before his massive project started?

by Anonymousreply 368March 21, 2019 8:17 PM

R363 it has to be saoirse there's no one else who would work

by Anonymousreply 369March 21, 2019 8:18 PM

R368 there was no doubt but some very special tumblirinas were selling some fiction cause lily is in Paris

by Anonymousreply 370March 21, 2019 8:18 PM

R369 she'd be great, but this would be her 4th movie with him in the space of a couple of years lol so not sure on that. Again, someone a little more unknown would be nice

by Anonymousreply 371March 21, 2019 8:20 PM

R371 any guesses?

by Anonymousreply 372March 21, 2019 8:26 PM

R372 honestly no clue, I'd just really like someone cast in this film to be some young unknown actress/actor. Something different (though if it was saoirse I'd still love it, love her)

by Anonymousreply 373March 21, 2019 8:31 PM

oh my god he was insanely cute as a child

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374March 21, 2019 8:39 PM

I saw Harry in Dunkirk and he wasn't bad, but not unforgettable, decent. Lucas is not right for the part either. I think Sarose would be good as Irulan , I can see her doing cold seething hate, but I hope they choose someone else.

by Anonymousreply 375March 21, 2019 8:42 PM

Emma Stone would be great as Irulan

by Anonymousreply 376March 21, 2019 8:52 PM

R376 I’d love Emma stone in that role !!

by Anonymousreply 377March 21, 2019 9:19 PM

emma stone is way too old and she's nowhere near beautiful enough to play that character. she doesn't have a regal bone in her body

by Anonymousreply 378March 21, 2019 9:34 PM

Timmy must be making a lot a private friends or is more trusting since one of his private IG double in followers. Wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 379March 21, 2019 11:33 PM

R379 when did it double? The counts all look the same to me (but it could just be an IG thing wehre I dont see it yet)

by Anonymousreply 380March 21, 2019 11:51 PM

R379 or maybe it’s not actually him? Idk.

by Anonymousreply 381March 22, 2019 12:02 AM

No this is him. It’s been almost the same for a year less then a dozen, this week it doubled. The other one has always had about 20....don’t know about the third.

by Anonymousreply 382March 22, 2019 12:12 AM

r379 other people from Dune? Cast, crew members? Its a huge operation

by Anonymousreply 383March 22, 2019 12:20 AM

R382 Then I guess we’re not talking about the same accounts. I’m lost lmao

by Anonymousreply 384March 22, 2019 12:26 AM

R382 which account doubled? THe one A follows or the other one? For me I see 10 followers on the one A follows, 6 on the one he doesnt follow (and then 14 on the 3rd account that might not be him) . I never saw 20 on any of those. Weird the numbers are so off.

by Anonymousreply 385March 22, 2019 12:26 AM

It may be a IG glitch because this was his account that had not change forever and it’s the one Armie was not in.

by Anonymousreply 386March 22, 2019 12:42 AM

It does show that his following number went up by one in that account for me (from last month) but the other number is the same so far. Will keep an eye out. I agree with r383 that maybe it’s just dune people (if it did indeed double)

by Anonymousreply 387March 22, 2019 1:03 AM

R363 Irulan is scribe, narrarator, it is her writings that appear before most chapters in the book. So it is likely she will be, yes.

by Anonymousreply 388March 22, 2019 3:55 AM

r355 I was lukewarm on the whole thing, but you're starting to sell me on it.

by Anonymousreply 389March 22, 2019 5:00 AM

I hope you all realize that Timmy and Harry in the same movie will make you all regret the Charmies? The 1D fans and Harry devotees are something else...

by Anonymousreply 390March 22, 2019 1:07 PM

r390 exactly. The Harry/Timothee shippers on Tumblr are obnoxious enough. Why would Villeneuve put two heartthrobs in the same movie? Not even for box office

by Anonymousreply 391March 22, 2019 1:55 PM

There was obviously some purpose to the Timmy/Harry article. Perhaps to gage fan reactions to the pairing.

by Anonymousreply 392March 23, 2019 12:11 AM

The purpose was a cover story for ID mag, tim chose harry to interview him because he knew how much the fandom would freak out (and I’m sure he also admires harry in some way). In the past he’s done similar interviews with Frank Ocean and Xaviar Dolan. Its common for magazines to publish these types of interviews because it pulls in two fanbases, there is never a deeper strategy behind it.

by Anonymousreply 393March 23, 2019 12:16 AM

[quote]I hope you all realize that Timmy and Harry in the same movie will make you all regret the Charmies? The 1D fans and Harry devotees are something else...

At least they're close in age, and neither has a wife and babies.

by Anonymousreply 394March 23, 2019 12:56 AM

There was a rumor a couple of months ago that Harry auditioned for it

by Anonymousreply 395March 23, 2019 2:37 AM

If i remember correctly the rumors came from tim being weird when he was asked about him at LFF, it was obvious they were in contact and he was deflecting. But then the ID interview came out and that explained that.

by Anonymousreply 396March 23, 2019 2:50 AM

harry is ugly you teenage girls need to get off DL. Please don't bring the 1 D crowd here.

by Anonymousreply 397March 23, 2019 3:00 AM

Is Harry Styles gay?

by Anonymousreply 398March 23, 2019 6:17 AM

"No fraus, ni kids, no insane". That's the title of this thread, in case you forgot.

Now, enough chatting about Harry Styles. Back to Timothée.

by Anonymousreply 399March 23, 2019 6:28 AM

R399 the chat is about casting for Dune and Styles would be inspired. The two of them on screen together would be heavenly. He's 100x hotter than Armie and as someone said single and closer in age to Timothée. A fans dream pairing.

by Anonymousreply 400March 23, 2019 6:44 AM

R400 you mean a nightmare pairing? If Timmy's Twitter stans are unbearable with their adoration (wanting to punch journalist, no Oscar nomination meltdown, he is too pure we musg protect him...) imagine putting Harry in the mix. I am not particularly keen on a couple of the casting choices, but Harry would be the end for me. He has been in one movie and was ok, but nothing special, if Villeneuve casts from Dunkirk, let it be Fionn Whitehead, he has the range and the charisma.

by Anonymousreply 401March 23, 2019 7:42 AM

R400 "Is Harry Styles gay?" and "Harry Styles is ugly" has nothing to do with casting for Dune, which is what I was pointing at. Now take your trolling somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 402March 23, 2019 7:51 AM

R401 you are a minority. Harry Styles cast in Dune would be huge.

by Anonymousreply 403March 23, 2019 8:53 AM

The casting in Dune has been all over the place, the good, the bad and the ok. Timmy, Rampling, Stellan and Chen are very good choices imo. Zendaya, Isaac, Bardem and Henderson are ok and I interested to see interested to see how they work. Brolin and Momoa are terrible and I understand the reason for casting them, but... As for Rebecca I am totally unsure, need to see her; it is a pivotal role. Feyd and Irulan are extremely important figures, very complex and need very good actors not to portray them as cardboard villains. There is so much seething underneath for both of them, I really hope the casting will not let me down...

by Anonymousreply 404March 23, 2019 10:00 AM

R404 lol the Dune cast is perfect. Clueless.

by Anonymousreply 405March 23, 2019 10:52 AM

R404 hopefully it will let you down so you can fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 406March 23, 2019 10:53 AM

R400 is Harry Styles relevant anymore? I think not.

Tim seems to like hitching his ride to whomever has tons of followers, so he's not looking for respectability as an actor, like Lucas Hedges, but it's proof he wants to be a celebrity — period.

by Anonymousreply 407March 23, 2019 11:11 AM

R407 Timothée is not a casting agent. You're certifiable. Stop panicking about Harry, basement dweller.

by Anonymousreply 408March 23, 2019 11:26 AM

1D used to be a big thing for people who are now in their early 20s. Yeah, I don't get it either (missed it by few years, thank fuck) but it's true.

by Anonymousreply 409March 23, 2019 11:34 AM

What's with all the weird Luca's Hedges fans trolling Timothée threads?

by Anonymousreply 410March 23, 2019 11:41 AM

Please let's not turn this into a crazy thread. Can we try to stay respectful and on topic?

by Anonymousreply 411March 23, 2019 12:14 PM

Retard pedo and fat frau cunt thread.

by Anonymousreply 412March 23, 2019 1:39 PM

Ff and block trolls, don't reply to them.

by Anonymousreply 413March 23, 2019 1:57 PM

Friendship with Celebrities? has a new post... "Btw, we are now in Budapest. April/May won't work. Decided to go now." Hmmm...

by Anonymousreply 414March 23, 2019 2:21 PM

R414 I'm pretty sure this person is lying.

by Anonymousreply 415March 23, 2019 2:23 PM

R415 Right. That person probably saw Will's instagram story and assumed he is in Hungary.

by Anonymousreply 416March 23, 2019 2:24 PM

And is pretending to be the friend.

by Anonymousreply 417March 23, 2019 2:25 PM

R416 Will is in Hungary? Nice!

by Anonymousreply 418March 23, 2019 2:25 PM

R418 Looks like it from his insta story, if you look at the plate on the car.

by Anonymousreply 419March 23, 2019 2:27 PM

That is great. More Will!

by Anonymousreply 420March 23, 2019 2:28 PM

R415 Definitely lying. No idea why would someone even bother, but I guess there's all kinds of weirdos on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 421March 23, 2019 2:28 PM

Josh brolin is on his way to jordan. It doesnt seem like he started filming yet so he must be in prep mode

by Anonymousreply 422March 23, 2019 2:36 PM

I think brolin wrote 30th March is the date for Jordan.

by Anonymousreply 423March 23, 2019 2:39 PM

R414 lol. What a loser. As if someone would come here to inform DL'ers where they are. One of these warped Charmie crazies no doubt. Trying to free up Timmy for the fake visit to Armie Hammer. Sickos.

by Anonymousreply 424March 23, 2019 3:08 PM

R424 That sentence made no sense, but I agree. Fake.

by Anonymousreply 425March 23, 2019 3:27 PM

R408, not to worry John Travolta

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426March 23, 2019 3:32 PM

Damn I was hoping that will tea was real but updating and changing the story after will’s post is highly suspicious. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 427March 23, 2019 4:24 PM

R427 initially thought it could be real just because what would be the point of making it up, but changing the info after wills story...oh well.

by Anonymousreply 428March 23, 2019 4:31 PM

R428 I agree. I'm still hoping that that it might be real. The timing, however, casts a lot of doubt on it's credibility.

by Anonymousreply 429March 23, 2019 4:34 PM

They were probably trying to set up a somewhat credible narrative so that later on they could claim some kind of trollish insidery info and hope people believe them. That’s usually the pattern for these types of things.

by Anonymousreply 430March 23, 2019 4:38 PM

R429 there was just no reason for the person to go back to that thread and give an 'update', AFTER wills story. It's all a bit silly, why do people bother doing this kind of thing

by Anonymousreply 431March 23, 2019 4:40 PM

R431 there are people on here with agendas. It's really odd. I'm always suspicious of the people sharing the information bc lbr they probably posted it in the first place. Same with gossip. Think when people leak blinds they want to spread the rumor so they circulate it by bringing it to everyone's attention.

by Anonymousreply 432March 23, 2019 4:45 PM

R432 yeah there does always seem to be some kind of agenda, idk what friend of timmys would post info like that just for the hell of it. When people come to DL out of no where with supposed info on timmy, it's always ended up being very suspicions. It's like when a poster came into the timmy thread to post that 'cancelled' tweet and absolutely nothing else (I think the exact same happened with the first negative blind too) they was being deliberately spread here for a purpose. Wouldn't be surprised if the friends with celebs person is some charmie laying the groundwork for some ''inside info'' about him meeting armie, with what they said about London in may lol. Got to sift through the BS on here

by Anonymousreply 433March 23, 2019 5:01 PM

R431 most likely. The info about where he is just happening to coincide with where Armie is. I've no doubt. Don't know why people need to lie if they believe in something it should be supportable without lying.

by Anonymousreply 434March 23, 2019 5:08 PM

Not defending that poster, but he's not a friend of Timothée's. He's a friend of a friend, according to his original comment. I don't think any of Timmy's real friends would ever do something so obvious like that. It would be a betrayal of his privacy.

by Anonymousreply 435March 23, 2019 5:10 PM

Do we know for sure Will is in Budapest? Josh Brolin is flying to Jordan today so it seems like production is moving there.

by Anonymousreply 436March 23, 2019 6:14 PM

R436 Well I guess we can't know for sure, but he did post an Instagram story today (about 6 hours ago) where you can see a car with a Hungarian license plate.

by Anonymousreply 437March 23, 2019 6:24 PM

R437 thanks i wasnt sure if the license plate thing was legit or an assumption.

by Anonymousreply 438March 23, 2019 6:29 PM

Yes, Will's IG story is from Budapest. It's from the Origo Studios lot.

by Anonymousreply 439March 23, 2019 6:52 PM

Why is it important that Will is in Budapest?

by Anonymousreply 440March 23, 2019 8:27 PM

It's not really, it's just that he's one of Timothée's long-term close friends, and his fans like to hear about little tidbits like that. This is a gossip site, remember?

by Anonymousreply 441March 23, 2019 8:39 PM

R440 it is just nice to know he has a good friend with him. Will seems to be quite grounded.

by Anonymousreply 442March 23, 2019 8:53 PM

None of this is important but knowing who he is hanging out with is always something to gossip about

by Anonymousreply 443March 23, 2019 9:03 PM

Josh brolin went home to LA before he flies out to Jordan. So it makes sense timmy is still in budapest shooting especially since Will went to visit him at the studio

by Anonymousreply 444March 24, 2019 1:14 AM

[444] it' s an old photo.look at his hair

by Anonymousreply 445March 24, 2019 1:39 AM

^^^ Whaaat?

by Anonymousreply 446March 24, 2019 1:41 AM

I hope Brolin or somebody posts their accommodations in Jordan, no idea if this is legit but these tent domes look awesome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447March 24, 2019 2:39 AM

oh dear, someone asked the friend of Will(?) to ask him to post something on IG to have side “content” during the drought. Some people are just too much. Be thankful a bit of tea might have been dropped and leave it at that. Acting like a creep scares away gossip.

by Anonymousreply 448March 24, 2019 3:28 AM

I wasn’t on DL last fall, was there any speculation as to whose voice this was?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449March 24, 2019 4:33 AM

R448 you mean the DL poster? No sane person thinks Timmy is inviting Will and some mouthy DL stan to his big budget movie shoot. Lol. The friend who miraculously changes international flights at a whim and manages to do so within days of departure. Not beliveable.

by Anonymousreply 450March 24, 2019 8:21 AM

Will was/is in Budapest and on the lot of Origo studios, per his IG story. That is a fact. The supposed "friend" of Will is most likely trolling a bs story for attention.

by Anonymousreply 451March 24, 2019 1:44 PM

R451 yes it's a fact that Will is there. The friend with limitless travel opportunities is fictional.

by Anonymousreply 452March 24, 2019 1:45 PM

The king just screened for a focus group among netflix employees and the consensus is that its amazing. A lot of similar points to the previous test screening from a month and a half ago were brought up including timothee's perfect accent and that his performance is totally different.

by Anonymousreply 453March 25, 2019 2:23 AM

R453 receipts please

by Anonymousreply 454March 25, 2019 2:56 AM

R454 rather not. Hoping they will keep talking and not realize their group is public.

by Anonymousreply 455March 25, 2019 3:31 AM

Makeup artist from the king says they are doing reshoots. Krsoze on ig

by Anonymousreply 456March 25, 2019 3:34 AM

Damien lewis new interview about timmy

This is totally unrelated, but you are the reason Timothée Chalamet was cast in Call Me by Your Name, I’ve heard. No, not true.

Yes! Okay, I joke that I made Timothée Chalamet. He was in Homeland, and I did make a call to my agent Brian Swardstrom and said, “I think you should get on the phone right away with this kid, because I think very soon, everyone’s going to be on the phone with him.” Brian did and they got together. It is probably true, given that Brian’s husband was producing Call Me by Your Name, that I had something to do with the fact that Timothée ended up in that movie. I didn’t make Timothée Chalamet. Although, of course, when I see him I tell him I did

by Anonymousreply 457March 25, 2019 3:38 AM

R455 what group?

by Anonymousreply 458March 25, 2019 3:45 AM

R458 you can easily find it on fb if you search

by Anonymousreply 459March 25, 2019 3:47 AM

R456 maybe it’s a backpost?

by Anonymousreply 460March 25, 2019 3:56 AM

R460 they liked a comment that said "reshoots?"

by Anonymousreply 461March 25, 2019 3:57 AM

R455 Post the screenshot then pls

by Anonymousreply 462March 25, 2019 8:33 AM

Elizaturd

by Anonymousreply 463March 25, 2019 9:21 AM

R455 I can't find it. Sure it's public?

by Anonymousreply 464March 25, 2019 11:18 AM

R461 Reshoots are nothing out of the ordinary. The only thing that bothers me, that they do it now. Planned reshoots are usually 3-4 months after the film wrapped. Reshoots after several test screenings... Eh, not a good sign. But we'll see. Maybe they are only doing a few pick up shots and it is nothing major.

R455 C'mon! Tell us the name. Can't find it. Everyone promise not to be a little girl and spam them. Leave the group alone!

by Anonymousreply 465March 25, 2019 11:21 AM

R453 if this is true then it's a relief about the accent, that was my main concern lol. Interesting that there are re shoots this late (if true), maybe they are gonna make it one of it's main award contenders and in a rush to fix anything that did get brought up after this supposed screening. It's funny how originally this was the film I least cared about (because honestly I thought it wouldn't be anything special) but I'm now pretty excited for. This will be the first time properly seeing timmy in a really different kind of role that'll push him more.

by Anonymousreply 466March 25, 2019 11:40 AM

Anyone able to find the group?

by Anonymousreply 467March 25, 2019 12:12 PM

YOu won’t find it because it is more bullshit. And saying his performance is “different” is a gimme because he’s never played a midieval King before so....

by Anonymousreply 468March 25, 2019 12:42 PM

so there had been a screen test with Netflix employee and they loved it? Well that is earth shattering news. I want to hear when it is given a screening to the public. BB was tested and re edited 3 times because it was a mess

by Anonymousreply 469March 25, 2019 1:28 PM

r463, aka Timmy.......you can stop posting now. We get it. We all know how much you hate Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 470March 25, 2019 1:33 PM

If there was any type of test screening and any whispers about Tim’s performance AW would be all over it. They have a pretty great inside track on these things and last year a few members did see the first version of BB and knew it was in trouble. There has been quite a bit of tea spilled on one of the main Oscar contenders JoJo Rabbit

by Anonymousreply 471March 25, 2019 1:38 PM

we at least the re shoot info is legit. Re shoots this late might be saying something, or could just be something very small

by Anonymousreply 472March 25, 2019 1:43 PM

R471 that's bc BB was screened to the public and 3 members saw it in January. But Netflix don't screen to public so AW wont have seen it.

The fact it's getting so much press should tell you it's pretty decent. Netflix wouldn't bother otherwise. They've already got The Irishman to push.

by Anonymousreply 473March 25, 2019 1:51 PM

I also can’t find this fb group... AW usually finds stuff from other sites too, so the fact that only one person on here can find it means it’s prob bs

by Anonymousreply 474March 25, 2019 1:53 PM

A test screening with only Netflix employees is garbage. Show it to an audience that would have to pay the $12 movie ticket to see it and see what they think

by Anonymousreply 475March 25, 2019 2:00 PM

Netflix doesn’t give a shit about BO numbers because they don’t release them, I’m not sure they would test screen anything cause they have so many movies lined up if one fails then they just push another instead.

by Anonymousreply 476March 25, 2019 2:16 PM

Didn’t they release Birdbox numbers because it performed do incredibly well?

by Anonymousreply 477March 25, 2019 2:26 PM

Releasing internal views after something goes viral is not the same as worrying about how something is going to do in the box office. I’m sure they would have released Romas numbers if it did really well but they have the power to withhold that stuff and not have numbers dampen a campaign.

by Anonymousreply 478March 25, 2019 2:33 PM

If they edit LRD out or drastically cut down her screen time I will laugh myself to death. I suppose they couldn’t replace her and reshoot that? That would be embarrassing af. Beside how could they reshoot ANY of Timothée’s scenes? Aside from his schedule, there’s the bowlcut to deal with.

by Anonymousreply 479March 25, 2019 2:34 PM

How does Amazon work? Do they always release things theatrically then put them on Prime? Seems that might put them at a disadvantage compared to Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 480March 25, 2019 2:37 PM

R480 Amazon operates like a regular studio so they do test screenings because box office matters to them and yes they do regular theatrical releases. Netflix doesn't give a shit about the box office so they won't do test screenings to the public which is also why you won't see any tea on Netflix movies on AW. It's not just the King -- there is zero info on their other contenders including the Irishman

by Anonymousreply 481March 25, 2019 2:39 PM

R476 she can't get completely cut out lol they still need her character, and these reshoots seem to be happening in Budapest which I think were mostly the battle scenes? Maybe timmy is involved, but I don't know how with his schedule and lack of bowl cut. It might not involve his character at all

by Anonymousreply 482March 25, 2019 2:41 PM

R482 if it’s battle scenes it probably wouldn’t matter because everybody is armored up

by Anonymousreply 483March 25, 2019 2:45 PM

Would Netflix throw good money to bad if the movie was just ok and they had no hope but to stream it? If it was a normal studio reshoots might worry me but Netflix doing it makes me think they have high hopes.

by Anonymousreply 484March 25, 2019 2:50 PM

I watched Animal Kingdom last night and am now even more excited for The King. I think Michod has a lot of promise.

by Anonymousreply 485March 25, 2019 3:17 PM

new/old photo. his hair looked so amazing that day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486March 25, 2019 3:28 PM

If you search his name and exit9 on fb you can find the original post and uncropped photo (along with another account of him making out with lily in the back of that store in the comments, nothing new just same story from a different person. They worked real hard for attention that day!!)

Kind of laughing at his crooked glasses, maybe he kept them on while making out so people couldnt see his wandering eyes

by Anonymousreply 487March 25, 2019 3:43 PM

R487 "Well...they were making out in the back of the store Terry, so I guess that’s a “yes.” Sorry....😉" too funny and thanks for the tip about the search

by Anonymousreply 488March 25, 2019 3:46 PM

R488 funny how when something is actually on FB how easy it is to find, eh? :)

by Anonymousreply 489March 25, 2019 3:53 PM

He still looks like Nancy Kulp.

by Anonymousreply 490March 25, 2019 4:23 PM

Interesting to see how the Academy will handle Netflix movies this year. Amazon has no problem. They release their movies only in theaters and much, much later on Prime. I mean, there was some rumbling for quite a while about Netflix movies being considered for the Oscars, even before Spielberg really brought it to the forefront. Cannes had similar problems wth them and that was not resolved.

by Anonymousreply 491March 25, 2019 4:49 PM

r491 imo Netflix hasn't been producing Oscar-worthy movies until quite recently. I don't know how AMPAS can ignore the Scorsese movie. Roma should have won best picture but I think it was handicapped by being in Best Foreign Language as well

by Anonymousreply 492March 25, 2019 4:59 PM

Unless the academy changes their rules Netflix will qualify because they do everything they are supposed to do to qualify. Cannes has a different rules that require a film to show for 3 months in France before streaming online, which is why they are not allowed to compete there.

Whether or not there will be backlash among voting members remains to be seen, but Roma did really well last year and as r492 pointed out, they probably lost because of the Best Foreign Language slot and not because it was netflix.

I would think that much of the voting body recognizes Netflix’s ability to employ them (if they are not already working with them, netflix has so many big names on board this year) so I personally dont see members refusing to vote for a film because it is netflix, but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 493March 25, 2019 5:04 PM

I should also add that the Academy is not going to change their rules in the middle of a season, there would be way too much outrage, so any future rule change that would impact Netflix wouldnt go into effect until next year (like how they announced the shorter season a year in advance because having an earlier Oscar date can change a lot of plans for releases, promotion, etc).

by Anonymousreply 494March 25, 2019 5:06 PM

R494 there was a deadline article about the academy board meeting in march and the consensus was nothing will change because there are 50 board members and its impossible to convince them

by Anonymousreply 495March 25, 2019 7:11 PM

R467 from their group today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496March 26, 2019 4:46 AM

Larger

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497March 26, 2019 4:47 AM

Hate to break it to you but that's photoshopped. And not very well.

by Anonymousreply 498March 26, 2019 7:03 AM

R497 drop one or two keywords to find that group.....

by Anonymousreply 499March 26, 2019 2:41 PM

That is some of the worst photoshop I've seen in a long time. It's as fake as that mysterious group is.

by Anonymousreply 500March 26, 2019 3:02 PM

Hilarious photoshop, thanks, I really needed to laugh.

by Anonymousreply 501March 26, 2019 3:39 PM

so fake

by Anonymousreply 502March 26, 2019 6:18 PM

Unverified anectdotes about timmy in physics class:

“Smart kid actually. Super funny. Was life of the class tbh. He was always missing school to film lmao” “Just got to a point where it's like ok timothee let the teacher talk and not be an annoyance”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503March 26, 2019 8:41 PM

(class clowns are like 90% of the time the most insecure and unhappy kids there.)

by Anonymousreply 504March 26, 2019 8:45 PM

R503 pretty much exactly how I pictured HS timmy lol. Chatterbox who plays up in class, I imagine lil timmy tim got on peoples nerves sometimes (but still seemed very well liked at school)

by Anonymousreply 505March 26, 2019 9:03 PM

R504 Yep... pretty much me... :-(

by Anonymousreply 506March 26, 2019 9:24 PM

R505 yeah I hesitate to believe any twitter rando but this sounds like tim

by Anonymousreply 507March 26, 2019 9:57 PM

Elizawrinkles

by Anonymousreply 508March 27, 2019 4:34 AM

Will posted a new story, perhaps from Hungary? I’m awful at figuring out stuff like that

by Anonymousreply 509March 27, 2019 6:11 PM

R509 I think you might be right. The road signs look Hungarian

by Anonymousreply 510March 27, 2019 6:23 PM

R509 It is hungarian.

by Anonymousreply 511March 27, 2019 7:16 PM

This thread talks about how production members are blocking dune fan accounts, I guess they are going to go under even more of a lockdown from now on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512March 28, 2019 5:07 PM

So do you think this means there will be no videos from Brolin or Momoa? I was kind of looking forward to at least little glimpses of the cast together. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 513March 28, 2019 5:11 PM

it's a good thing this is being kept so locked down after what was going on on the Wes set. I can see us getting something 'official' from set at some point, but no fan sightings or stuff like that. I wonder if timmy is having to be more careful than usual about being spotted? hopefully no fans have followed him out there

by Anonymousreply 514March 28, 2019 5:22 PM

Brolin has been in Jordan a few days now. Probably second unit stuff. This guy in the video is from the stunt team. they probably going to shoot a bunch of action stuff now. Momoa and all the other actors, except Brolin, probably will join soon. Filmmaking on this scale is probably just a logistical nightmare. A lot of waiting...

by Anonymousreply 515March 28, 2019 5:52 PM

Let's see if Will is going to Jordan as well.

by Anonymousreply 516March 28, 2019 6:38 PM

I think you can keep a set safe in the middle of Wadi Rum, it is not round the corner. A bit of an over reaction. Dune needs chatter and interest..

by Anonymousreply 517March 28, 2019 7:16 PM

And now they are all showing pictures of their rooms and the hotel. 30 seconds on the internet shows it’s the Kempinski Hotel Aqaba Red Sea. Wonder if Timmy’s there too.

by Anonymousreply 518March 28, 2019 10:06 PM

Its a nice hotel. I think most people wont dig into the crew members IGs that deeply, and now those dune update accounts are not going to be blasting anything they find to the fandom. Its kind of silly though, they should just not post or go private if they want to keep things on lock down. I doubt many fans are going to go to Jordan to stalk tim but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 519March 28, 2019 10:14 PM

Looks like Will went to Jordan with Tim.

by Anonymousreply 520March 28, 2019 10:22 PM

Will comes thru with a location tag, nice haha

by Anonymousreply 521March 28, 2019 10:23 PM

Nice! So glad he is with Timmy!

by Anonymousreply 522March 28, 2019 10:31 PM

Tbh I’m surprised the theory that Tim and Will are fucking isn’t mentioned that much in the threads. I personally think they’re good friends (and if they’re more than that, good for them) but considering how crazy some people become when they see Tim hanging out with someone even just once I find it odd

by Anonymousreply 523March 28, 2019 10:31 PM

Does anyone know the translation?

by Anonymousreply 524March 28, 2019 10:31 PM

R523 people have short attention spans, but I know in the past a lot of people wondered what was up with will and tim. Especially since will unfollowed L and A

by Anonymousreply 525March 28, 2019 10:33 PM

R525 oh yes you’re right, I remember that.

by Anonymousreply 526March 28, 2019 10:35 PM

R524 google translate says “Aqaba”

I wonder if they are staying there for the duration of the shoot, or if this is just a stopover before going off to the desert

by Anonymousreply 527March 28, 2019 10:36 PM

I find it odd some fans have decided Will is the 'good' friend unlike the other people, none of us have a clue what he's like as a person (this isn't me saying he's not good, it's always nice seeing tim have friends visit when he's away working but I just find it weird people have decided he's the good one when they know very very little about him) R523 I think it got discussed plenty in the past but as R525 said people move on, speculation turns to whoever he recently gets photographed anywhere near

by Anonymousreply 528March 28, 2019 10:38 PM

Anyone catch mb2s IG live earlier? Last time she talked briefly about her trip to France, curious to see if she’s still fishing around on there.

by Anonymousreply 529March 28, 2019 10:41 PM

R528 you’re right it is weird that most people believe that, including me. I guess it might have something to do with him being a bit more private than some of Tim’s other friends, i.e. not sharing much on insta (although it’s less obvious at the moment) or not going to the Bahamas with the LRD crew. Doesn’t necessarily mean he’s a good guy though

by Anonymousreply 530March 28, 2019 10:44 PM

I mean, you can go to his facebook profile. it's public. Will seems like a very liberal guy. Loves movies and looks for guys on Tinder...

by Anonymousreply 531March 28, 2019 10:48 PM

R529 since LRD seems to have inserted herself back into the picture I doubt we'll be getting anymore attention seeking 'clues' from mb2, unless they wanna be dumb.

R530 yeah it's strange, but I get why people get good guy vibes from him. He's know timmy a long time and I think people always remember he was there during cmbyn. Also doesn't seem interested in getting involved with the PR shenanigans while some of his other friends have. Him unfollowing armie was interesting, but could mean nothing

by Anonymousreply 532March 28, 2019 10:48 PM

R532 i think she gets high and sometimes spills things on her IG lives depending on what peopele ask. No one even mentioned her last one on here so either people (like me) didnt want to give her more attention at the time or no one even saw it, and if no one is paying attention it might give her more license to mention stuff

by Anonymousreply 533March 28, 2019 10:51 PM

R531 looks for guys on Tinder? Is there actual proof he’s gay/bi?

by Anonymousreply 534March 28, 2019 10:52 PM

R533 I actually watched a bit but she was just talking about and doing her make up and I got bored lol

by Anonymousreply 535March 28, 2019 10:53 PM

R535 lol fair enough

by Anonymousreply 536March 28, 2019 10:53 PM

R531 I don't know if it's proof, but you usually have to set your setting to guys to see their profiles. He was talking about a guy he saw on tinter in one of his posts.

by Anonymousreply 537March 28, 2019 10:55 PM

R537 interesting, thanks for the info.

by Anonymousreply 538March 28, 2019 11:00 PM

Actually he posted on fb the times eldergays hit on him in the street... that I find a bit weird.

by Anonymousreply 539March 28, 2019 11:33 PM

R539 Yeah, saw that too.

by Anonymousreply 540March 28, 2019 11:53 PM

how does Will afford to follow Timothee all around the world? Doesn't he have a job or is he being paid as T's PA?

by Anonymousreply 541March 29, 2019 12:03 AM

They could be sharing tims room (platonically or not). Their meals might all be expensed (I doubt production lets actors bring a ton of freeloaders along, but I’m sure there are cases for one person, like when someone brings their spouse). If all he has to pay is airfare it would be relatively cheap.

by Anonymousreply 542March 29, 2019 12:28 AM

R542 production are probably allowing him as an assistant. Someone has to do mundane things like make sure he has clean underwear.

So the fake friend of Will's still back in Budapest?

by Anonymousreply 543March 29, 2019 5:41 AM

Having a +1 on set might be part of his contract by now. It's not like it's huge money and with his anxiety I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 544March 29, 2019 5:51 AM

The way he talks about gay men hitting on him suggests he's not gay bc it surprizes him. And he may have received the funny tinder post from someone else or was looking for silly profiles.

by Anonymousreply 545March 29, 2019 8:27 AM

What kind of straight man looks for silly Tinder profiles and post about them on IG? And also repeatedly narrate about men hitting on him? If he thinks he's straight, he has to at least be questioning.

by Anonymousreply 546March 29, 2019 8:40 AM

*gay profiles

by Anonymousreply 547March 29, 2019 8:41 AM

(that sounds like the stuff someone says who's putting out feelers to see what kind of reaction he'd get if he went further, i.e., coming out.)

by Anonymousreply 548March 29, 2019 12:54 PM

R544 I agree, i think his friends keep him grounded. Staying off of social media and being around someone who knew him before he was famous probably helps him focus on work

by Anonymousreply 549March 29, 2019 2:54 PM

Is enty once again showing all his cards (and lack of knowledge) here? What kind of outing could tim have when he’s off social media and hiding away to film dune for several month? Unless he’s actually with will and got papped, though that seems just as likely to me as him telling a reporter to fuck off

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550March 29, 2019 4:19 PM

R550 Jesus... What the hell. I thought he had no oting policy. He really doesn't like him or someone who feeds him these blinds hates him...

by Anonymousreply 551March 29, 2019 4:29 PM

Is enty really going to push this rude narrative? Most of the comments on that blind dont believe it

by Anonymousreply 552March 29, 2019 5:42 PM

The closet thing is probably coming from lipstick alley and ktt saying cudi and timmy are dating lmfao.

by Anonymousreply 553March 29, 2019 5:43 PM

Closet thing is definitely from Elizaneth

by Anonymousreply 554March 29, 2019 6:02 PM

R553 hahah I honeslty hope enty starts pushing a cudi timmy narrative just for the lols

by Anonymousreply 555March 29, 2019 6:48 PM

timmys (apparent) stunt double for dune

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556March 29, 2019 6:57 PM

R550 Why is Enty doubling down on this BS? It almost seems personal.

by Anonymousreply 557March 29, 2019 7:22 PM

Who knows, I doubt any huge “outing” is going to happen so this will be more to add to the bullshit pile.

by Anonymousreply 558March 29, 2019 9:06 PM

I wonder if Tim is even just a little worried about the Pete Davidson story. Sure most seem to be focusing on Kanye but we know Tim is very sensitive to how he is perceived and spazzes out when he thinks he's made a faux pas. I wonder if that may also be why this new blind came out that's doubled down on the whole rude thing.

by Anonymousreply 559March 29, 2019 10:14 PM

R559 that's stories nothing lol, no ones worrying about that.

by Anonymousreply 560March 29, 2019 10:18 PM

(Tim seems about the last person to orchestrate some big outing party just as he's at the starting line of the biggest movie of his career--and far away remote no less. if it's true that "something" is coming, it's probably more on the negative, "caught ya!" side of things, like someone's got receipts. i dunno tho. i'm inclined to think it's all bullhockey--even tho i'd lay down bets he's bi at the least.)

by Anonymousreply 561March 29, 2019 10:51 PM

R561 I don't think anyones suggesting he's personally gonna do something, he definitely isn't (especially not now of all times) If it turns out to be anything at all (very big if, likely won't) I don't think it'll be on his terms, like you said a caught ya situation

by Anonymousreply 562March 29, 2019 10:59 PM

Maybe enty is just gearing up for some more fake blinds about Tim and other dudes since the “rude” blinds are not gaining much traction.

by Anonymousreply 563March 30, 2019 3:34 AM

If Armie is kept out of the blinds it's Armie's wife Liz Hammer putting out those blinds. No way she can stand him when her husband's fixated on him. She probably wants revenge. And not bc Charmie is real. But all the talk probaby makes her suspicious. Hammer's attention is enough to foster resentment and jealousy.

by Anonymousreply 564March 30, 2019 1:56 PM

R563 Yeah. Someone said he only write about Timmy for clicks. tbh, except the usual people who always comment and a few; "I don't believe that" people, there are not that many comments. Other blinds get way more attention. That is why I think it is so weird that this is the 4th blind in 2 months... And this time he got pretty specific with the, "soon the closet will burst open".

by Anonymousreply 565March 30, 2019 3:53 PM

4 in two months all from enty?? wow...and all along the exact same lines of a vague 'he's a secret asshole'. So suspicious. He seems to really want them to stick, and now with this extra closet thing thrown in...will be interesting to see what follows

by Anonymousreply 566March 30, 2019 4:44 PM

Will posted a story from the hotel, looks so nice. Some crew members also posted them relaxing with some beers after a “great day of work.” I always wonder if Tim is hanging out right outside the frame.

by Anonymousreply 567March 30, 2019 4:46 PM

R567 they put the actors in a different hotel. From will's photo theyre staying at the Al Manara. Makes sense though if theyre in Jordan for a month so Timmy can have some privacy

by Anonymousreply 568March 30, 2019 5:30 PM

Privacy with gay Will.oook

by Anonymousreply 569March 30, 2019 5:33 PM

R568 damn you are good, I’m so bad with details! Thanks for the info

by Anonymousreply 570March 30, 2019 5:47 PM

R569 ...lol no. Probably so he doesnt have to run into crew every night

by Anonymousreply 571March 30, 2019 5:53 PM

R565 maybe he knows, from Elizabeth, that some kind of separation or divorce news is coming and he’s trying to make it look like Timothée is behind it whether he is or not. (Personally I think not) But from Elizabeth’s POV she will definitely want to blame a 3rd party

by Anonymousreply 572March 30, 2019 5:56 PM

Judging by Josh Brolin's story, Timmy is one floor above him. Hoping Josh takes a photo of him

by Anonymousreply 573March 30, 2019 6:03 PM

[quote]Yeah. Someone said he only write about Timmy for clicks. tbh, except the usual people who always comment and a few; "I don't believe that" people, there are not that many comments.

The comments aren't at all representative of how many people actually visit/read the site. Just think of all the Tim fans who never knew about CDAN, but now visit it on the regular in the chance that there might be a Tim-related blind, or who rush to the site when they get wind that there is a "Tim" blind. There are at least three commenters there who ONLY comment on those particular blinds, so it's pretty safe to say there are many fans like them who read but don't comment.

by Anonymousreply 574March 30, 2019 6:07 PM

r564, the fraus, kids, insane thread is that way ----------->

by Anonymousreply 575March 30, 2019 6:11 PM

R573 I hope so too! And he should stop with this BS "I can't take pictures. I'm not allowed because of my hair and mustache." Horseshit! Brolin is taking pictures left and right. Even people who worked on Star Wars were taking selfies during the shoot. The most secret movie of them all.

by Anonymousreply 576March 30, 2019 6:37 PM

R576 Tim just blames it on production because he doesnt want to come across as rude for saying no to photos while he’s filming, but he really should just tell people he doesn’t like to take fan photos while he shoots. More people are going to catch on that the “sorry I’m not allowed” stuff is BS and might get mad about the fib.

by Anonymousreply 577March 30, 2019 7:10 PM

R577 Yep, just be honest. Don't like it during the shoot. Done. Kinda stupid though...

by Anonymousreply 578March 30, 2019 7:23 PM

R578 stupid that he goes off social media? I think its his way of not feeling the extra pressure of being known. During the CMBYN press tour he mentioned several times how he was able to do give a certain performance or let go and try things because nobody knew who he was, so it didn’t matter if he failed. He even talked about asking people like Christian Bale how they handled the pressures of fame while filming (I believe the advice he got was just not to think about it).

What better way to detach your mind from celebrity and your fandom than to not interact with it at all? I have tons of respect for him for putting his craft first. Maybe someday he can balance the two (he was more active with “little women”) but I think when he’s the lead of the film he has to make sure he is in the right headspace because there is more pressure there.

by Anonymousreply 579March 30, 2019 7:29 PM

Lol he can't even tell a nobody fan to eff off and even subtly imply a "please stop stalking me I'm working" stance, which he has every right to do, AND we're supposed to believe one iota of this Enty blind that he's a massive asshole? Why are we giving his blinds attention? I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 580March 30, 2019 7:55 PM

It's not stupid at all and I get why he does it but he should be 100% open about it. It's not like people are gonna hate him and lying in public is never good.

by Anonymousreply 581March 30, 2019 7:56 PM

R581 he’s still so new to fame. I think he will have to grow a thicker skin soon though, and learn to say no.

by Anonymousreply 582March 30, 2019 7:59 PM

R581 yeah I agree, I’m guessing his management maybe told him to blame it on production but that can really last so long

by Anonymousreply 583March 30, 2019 8:07 PM

I can't wait to see him say no without giving a shit. All celebrities eventually do at least on a few occasions (except maybe Daniel Radcliffe, or so I've heard).

by Anonymousreply 584March 30, 2019 8:50 PM

R576 he was not lying when it came to the king or the french dispatch. No one took any selfies on those shoots. With dune...no one's asked him for a pic lol! We dont know if he would give that excuse. Stop being so quick to judge him

by Anonymousreply 585March 30, 2019 9:10 PM

R585 I believe Rob P freely took photos with fans while in Budapest while Timmy only took 1 or 2 while traveling (none while filming) and told those people not to post them until a certain date.

by Anonymousreply 586March 30, 2019 9:17 PM

Move to the next thread here once we've done with this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587March 30, 2019 9:19 PM

R586 rob had a wig so it didnt matter. Timmy actually had his hair cut

by Anonymousreply 588March 30, 2019 11:07 PM

R588 ah, true. Good point.

by Anonymousreply 589March 30, 2019 11:32 PM

Tims stunt double has serious talent. Hype for Dune intensifies (also fml if they cut tims hair for this role, i hope they just give stunt guy a wig)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590March 31, 2019 2:00 PM

Is Tim going to learn how to fight a little? Is he going to hit the gym and bulk up a bit? I don't know what his character's body type is supposed to be, but surely he can't be as thin as Tim is ?

by Anonymousreply 591March 31, 2019 2:21 PM

R591 I believe he started training in angouleme so he will probably have some moves. Tim’s body type fits Paul’s perfectly. In the beginning of the book, Paul is super young (15) and underestimated, his skill in fighting comes not from his size but from the training he received from both of his parents. I’m guessing they may age him up slightly in the film, but in the book he is regularly underestimated because of his looks.

This is a description of him at the end of the book, in which he is a few years older:

“A stringy whipcord of a youth, not as desiccated as the Arrakeen natives, but with ribs there to count, and sunken in the flanks so that the ripple and gather of muscles could be followed under the skin”

by Anonymousreply 592March 31, 2019 3:34 PM

R592 literally this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593March 31, 2019 6:31 PM

R593 your link doesnt work

by Anonymousreply 594March 31, 2019 6:42 PM

New old photo of timmy from the selena/elle boat trip posted by selena's friend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595March 31, 2019 10:06 PM

So this guy is friends with the weeked?

by Anonymousreply 596March 31, 2019 10:19 PM

R595 He looks cute, but that finger pointing move is so dorky.

by Anonymousreply 597March 31, 2019 11:10 PM

He gets away with a lot precisely because he's cute but he is a big dork. The dabbing for example is unacceptable.

by Anonymousreply 598March 31, 2019 11:18 PM

Hah, his fly is unbuttoned.

by Anonymousreply 599March 31, 2019 11:48 PM

FIN

by Anonymousreply 600April 1, 2019 1:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!