Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Watts is in Wisconsin, dammit! - Part 3

Double Patch Thrive On!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 2, 2019 12:11 AM

He probably brought the gas can to burn the bodies but for whatever reasons changed his mind.

by Anonymousreply 1March 12, 2019 5:41 PM

Were there any surveillance cameras at the "dump" site? If so, did he position his crime out of their view?

by Anonymousreply 2March 12, 2019 6:03 PM

The girls' autopsies would have shown the cause of death, which would have been different from strangling or suffocating if they were alive when they went in the tanks.

by Anonymousreply 3March 12, 2019 6:15 PM

I think he is lying about a number of things. He wasn't going to commit suicide by burning himself, he was thinking about burning their bodies but realized it wouldn't work. He also said that Shanann mailed the HOA fees to the wrong address but didn't know why they wouldn't realize the checks weren't getting cashed, not sure why he would keep up the lie. I think it speaks to his desire to portray things a certain way and not face reality. He wants to portray they were a good and happy family and had he not met NK, had Shanann not been gone for 5 weeks, had there not been a fight over the nuts, they would have continued to live as a happy family. That is bullshit.

He said he never met Trent Bolte, or the other guy, or Amanda. Yet when the police say they will pursue these people for lying and messing with a murder investigation, Chris says he wants to let it go. He says it is for not wanting to judge people, but I can't help but wonder if he worries someone may have some concrete evidence to prove they did meet him. I don't think Chris will ever be truthful, he has spent his life being the dutiful husband who does and says what was wanted of him, now he is the upstanding prisoner who will obey and say whatever he thinks people want to hear. He has always just played a role, and never been who he pretends to be, who knows what the truth really is.

It is interesting there was a second guy who made claims, yet this person never came forward to the media so what was his motive? I think there will always be a lot of unanswered questions, and the police never investigated a lot of Chris' life because he confessed and was sentenced so soon, I've never seen a murder case like this get sentenced so quickly, makes me wonder if Chris was terrified of all that could have been uncovered. Guess we will never know.

by Anonymousreply 4March 12, 2019 6:42 PM

I believe he never had an affair before NK.

by Anonymousreply 5March 12, 2019 6:51 PM

He was too ugly and fat before, r5.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 12, 2019 8:25 PM

The girls were not alive when they went into the tanks. Please. The autopsy supports that.

I agree with r588 on the last thread.

And r4, the most shocking thing about this case is that he plead guilty so quickly. To me, that indicates that he has some sort of emotion, or capacity to feel guilt and shame. I don’t think he had very many secrets; I think he was so whipped and compliant that he really didn’t dare to cheat on Shanann. I do feel cheated that we won’t know all his secrets, but it did spare the families the agony of a trial.

by Anonymousreply 7March 12, 2019 8:35 PM

I listened to the entire prison “confession”. Also listened to the updates on Trent Bolte. He was telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 8March 13, 2019 12:11 AM

[quote]I've never seen a murder case like this get sentenced so quickly, makes me wonder if Chris was terrified of all that could have been uncovered.

Like Trent.

by Anonymousreply 9March 13, 2019 12:21 AM

Losing that weight and getting sexual attention from others was the turning point. I do not think he thought about or wouldve committed family murder back in the day when he was heavier. I think his NPD was not inborn but slowly cultivated over the year he was dropping. Lbs and working out. He was a man that probably did not receive a lot of notice from women in his life . So when NK was eyeing him, he mustve felt incrediible for the 1st time in a looonngg time and couldnt process his emotions in a healrhy manner. He found Shanann on Facebook and they messaged one another. She saw a doughy easy going push over that was non threatening so ahe hooked up with him (easy pickens) at the time. Physically speaking, she was out of his league in the beginning and then he was out of her league at the end.

by Anonymousreply 10March 13, 2019 12:48 AM

Totally agree with that assessment r10.

by Anonymousreply 11March 13, 2019 12:51 AM

Chris said he would get “smiles” from women though before Shanann but he never pursued them.

by Anonymousreply 12March 13, 2019 12:56 AM

Well, I totally believe that.🙄

by Anonymousreply 13March 13, 2019 1:02 AM

I do. He’s gay or bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 14March 13, 2019 1:04 AM

Well, he's getting a lot of "smiles" in Wisconsin now I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 15March 13, 2019 1:05 AM

Not according to Chris.

by Anonymousreply 16March 13, 2019 1:05 AM

They knew about the text messages between he and Trent. The questions “have you ever had a gay experience” “fantasized/thought about it”—very clever.

by Anonymousreply 17March 13, 2019 1:10 AM

R10, I don’t think he was fat when she met him. He got sympathy-fat with her when she got pregnant. And remained fat until Thrive. Then he surpassed her.

I feel like I know what kind of guy Chris was. Not bad-looking, but he was too timid to cash in on the girls who were interested. Meanwhile the uglier guys with some personality and hustle were getting it.

by Anonymousreply 18March 13, 2019 1:12 AM

He had no say in naming his kids.

by Anonymousreply 19March 13, 2019 1:16 AM

R19, of course he didn’t. SHE CARRIED THEM IN HER LUPUS-RADDLED BODY AND SACRIFICED HER SEXY FIGURE TO GIVE HIM HIS PRECIOUS BABIES SO SHE EARNED THAT RIGHT.

by Anonymousreply 20March 13, 2019 1:20 AM

Lol^ aw. I wonder if Chris will get more tattoos and join thr crips or bloods.

by Anonymousreply 21March 13, 2019 1:22 AM

^ He'll join the Aryans.

by Anonymousreply 22March 13, 2019 1:26 AM

I forgot about them. For lunch, Chris ate Mac and cheese, a bun and Milk. Those carbs!

by Anonymousreply 23March 13, 2019 1:28 AM

Thanks, OP!! Good thread so far! I agree with you too, R10. All these “experts” keep trying to peg Chris as an “inborn” lifelong malignant narcissist, but I just don’t see it.

He obviously *became* that way (obviously, look at what he did), but I just don’t see him as *always* being that way. I don’t. It doesn’t feel right.

He didn’t seem to have a childhood and teenage years/early adulthood where he was a “golden child” who used and discarded people at will his entire life and he didn’t seem to use his entire existence to “put one over” on people or climb the social ladder or sneakily destroy the lives of those around them like you see as a pattern with other lifelong narcissist types (like Scott Peterson and Drew Peterson, etc.)

by Anonymousreply 24March 13, 2019 5:06 AM

Lots of people get revenge bodies. Lots of people cheat on their wives. Most don't murder pregnant women and babies. This is fucking Jeff Macdonald level psycho. Macdonald was on diet pills when he slaughtered his family, who were the same makeup as the Watts, two baby girls, wife pregnant with a boy. Maybe that Thrive shit really did fuck him up. I really thought his lawyers would at least argue that, it would have been interesting to see how that would have turned out.

by Anonymousreply 25March 13, 2019 5:18 AM

Yes, he might have had a sliver of hope blaming it on Thrive.

by Anonymousreply 26March 13, 2019 6:24 AM

BUMP!

by Anonymousreply 27March 13, 2019 10:31 PM

So there was some debate about Shanann’s BAC numbers in the tox report. Was it really decomp?

I’ve seen some compelling arguments about NK being investigated separately. It’s not because she’s a home wrecker, but I think she played a part in this.

by Anonymousreply 28March 13, 2019 10:55 PM

According to Scooby Nicole, Shan'ann was "distraught" while in Phoenix, and couldn't or wouldn't eat. I kinda doubt she would have been in a state of mind to want to screw CW when she got home. People have to understand that CW is now in the midst of an existential crisis - threat to his own ego so he is going to spin any tale to suit his aims.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 14, 2019 2:37 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 14, 2019 2:56 AM

CW is such a twat. Wouldn’t the autopsy confirm if they had sex?

by Anonymousreply 31March 14, 2019 3:32 AM

I find it hard to believe Shanana would get in from a late flight, obviously tired, being however months pregnant, and want to have sex, or at least agree to it. For whatever reason Chris is making shit up. But as we've seen, he's not good at planning or creative thinking so none of it makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 32March 14, 2019 2:47 PM

Be great if LE could give CW truth serum and get the real story. Not his sanitized and edited version of events.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 14, 2019 4:01 PM

[quote]Killer dad Chris Watts is on suicide watch and being checked on 'every 15 minutes' after claiming that fellow inmates are screaming at him to take his own life for murdering his pregnant wife and two daughters.

Sounds like he won't last long in prison, one way or another.

by Anonymousreply 34March 14, 2019 7:10 PM

I thought this new prison was working fine for him? He said everyone knew what he did and nobody harasses him about it.

by Anonymousreply 35March 14, 2019 8:19 PM

r31, Shanann expelled a premature fetus from her vagina postmortem, so that might have interfered with results?

by Anonymousreply 36March 14, 2019 8:54 PM

Is that what happened, R36?

by Anonymousreply 37March 14, 2019 9:08 PM

Possibly r36. I do believe they had sex though. She was really wanting to save the marriage and they’d been apart.

by Anonymousreply 38March 14, 2019 9:13 PM

I believe they had sex too, I bet he made it seem like they could make up and be like old times if they did. I totally think she would. I hope CW does kill himself, too bad they never got to the bottom of how this happened, like if Thrive was to blame, and since they don't seem to want to, let him off himself.

by Anonymousreply 39March 14, 2019 9:21 PM

It is interesting he’s not really considering that Thrive set him off.

by Anonymousreply 40March 14, 2019 9:25 PM

Agreed r40. I was the one who posted about Jeff Macdonald earlier and how he was on diet pills when he slaughtered his family but I forgot, Darlie Routier is another one who murdered her kids, she was on diet pills too. Of course she and Macdonald claim innocence but they are both in prison for it with Darlie on death row and we all know they did it. Too bad they didn't admit it and bring up the diet pills as a defense. That speedy shit can make you crazy I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 41March 14, 2019 9:37 PM

Kinda glad Jeff went for the crazy hippie defense since it worked out so well for humanity.

by Anonymousreply 42March 14, 2019 9:46 PM

Has he been shanked yet?

by Anonymousreply 43March 16, 2019 9:41 PM

He’s never getting out.

When are they going to get the mistress? You know that’s the only reason they went to see him in february. Doesn’t sound as though he gave her up, but given time... it must eat away at him that she’s free and banging other dudes now.

by Anonymousreply 44March 17, 2019 12:20 PM

So has this saga finally reached the end of its DL interest now that we know what a true sociopath he apparently is? (And that he didn't hook up with any guys.)

by Anonymousreply 45March 20, 2019 10:53 PM

Waitin' for the shankin', r45.

by Anonymousreply 46March 21, 2019 12:16 AM

He has a nice smile. The wife looks like a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 47March 27, 2019 9:41 PM

I, for one, am still in shock by the revelations of how he killed those little girls, for no apparent reason, after driving them out to the disposal site, for a hour with their mother’s dead body at their feet. What a horrendous monster.

by Anonymousreply 48March 27, 2019 10:43 PM

R48, we don’t know that’s true. He’s as much of a liar as Shanann was.

I’m still astonished at the way they spent money. And “medical bills” as debt. Her Munchhausen-ing was out of control.

by Anonymousreply 49March 27, 2019 11:00 PM

R49 if he is lying, the truth must be WORSE. Why would you lie about the details of killing your children and make them MORE horrific

by Anonymousreply 50March 27, 2019 11:10 PM

R50, I mean, who knows? He could be telling the truth. He could be lying. But we know he’s a liar based on what he thinks others will think. I DO think it’s worse if those kids had to drive around in the truck with their dead mother at their feet.

What a piece of shit he is.

by Anonymousreply 51March 28, 2019 1:39 AM

Well, it seems clear that the cunt wife drove him to it. He finally had enough and just snapped.

by Anonymousreply 52March 28, 2019 10:37 PM

Yeah I’m thinking the wife probably wasn’t fully dead when he was driving around to bury her. I bet she came to just long enough to kill the kids before he finished her off for real.

by Anonymousreply 53March 30, 2019 2:15 AM

BUMP!

Agree with, R48, and am still in shock at the horrific and ice cold details Watts revealed about how he killed his two little girls. It was cruel and slow and painful, and the poor things had to see their mother’s dead body over and over again and be terrified in the middle of the night.

He gave them zero compassion.

This is still one of the most fascinating true crime stories to me (personally) ever.

Not just because of Thrive and all the crazy characters involved (Shan’ann—also called Shannon, the grifting Thrive “friends”, Chris’ white trash in-laws, Scoopy Nichole, Nickole K. the mistress, the seriously nosy neighbors, Chris’ cunty mother—all of it), but also because there was never *anything* in Watts’ past to indicate that he would ever do anything like this—especially to the two little girls.

I still can’t wrap my mind (especially) around that part.

The whole, “Daddy, no!” part of the story is so awful.

And that was just the latest confession.

I sincerely do hope that he is studied by profilers, because I think he doesn’t fit the mold of the type of cold blooded child killer most people imagine and his psych profile might be worth having in the case files so they have a better idea of what a “Chris Watts” looks like and what makes one....

by Anonymousreply 54April 8, 2019 5:55 AM

I also do agree with others above that Watts left things out of this latest “confession” to try (in his own way) to make himself look better.

Some things just don’t add up: for one thing, I do not believe that Bella just sat there with absolutely no reaction as Chris grabbed the Yankees blanket out of Celeste’s arms and started violently choking her and smothering her with the blanket mere inches (Chris admits) from Bella, who was fiercely protective of her younger sister.

Even some primal, instinctual reaction of screaming or feebly trying to grab onto her sister’s arm would be more believable than the way Chris described it...

by Anonymousreply 55April 8, 2019 6:02 AM

R55 - That's assumong that even happened.

by Anonymousreply 56April 8, 2019 10:19 AM

^^^^ assuming

by Anonymousreply 57April 8, 2019 10:19 AM

I don’t think Chris would make up things (in any new confessions) to make himself look even *worse* than he already does.

If he *is* making anything up, he is probably “softening” the details of what actually happened that night (because he has always cared about his public/family image and reputation) to try and somehow make himself look better (in his opinion).

That makes me think that that night might have been even worse than he recently described it, and what he described/confesses is already beyond horrifying, so I honestly can’t imagine how much worse it could have been or what he may still be hiding.

That’s a really scary thought....

by Anonymousreply 58April 11, 2019 12:32 PM

BUMP!

Is Chris still in Wisconsin?

Will he get murdered in jail like Whitey Bulger was killed in that West Virginia prison?

by Anonymousreply 59April 12, 2019 10:30 AM

Is Refinery29 throwing shade at the datalounge detective squad with this??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 12, 2019 10:47 AM

There’s a petition to remove the photo of the wife and kids from his prison cell.

by Anonymousreply 61April 12, 2019 10:49 AM

Cindy Watts is writing a 'book' (not sure it will really reach book length). Chunks have been posted on Facebook.

TL:DR: Shannan was a bitch who ruined her son's life.

Lots of juicy details including (SPOILERS) (all claims made by Cindy)

- Shannan and her mother are/were both bipolar - After she changed her name to Shan'ann she wanted him to change his to Crist'fer - There was a big fight on their engagement weekend (I think between Shanann and Chris' sister Jamie) but Cindy's family 'don't talk about it' - After this weekend Shanann sent Cindy an email saying she didn't like her, she was a terrible mother and they should keep very low contact - None of Shanann's friends came to her bridal shower: either because they were all busy (Cindy's version) or because Cindy didn't send the invites (Sandy's version)

Cindy on Shanann: "I’d been trying hard to maintain a relationship with her during this time. She had that habit of saying confiding things to me and like I said, I’m not used to someone I don’t know being that open. Or maybe the problem from my standpoint was that all her confidences to me were about how sort of pathetic she found my son. Its possible I suppose that she blamed for his shortcomings and she hoped that by telling me how he couldn’t even wash dishes right or cook. Or how the way he dressed embarrassed her and how she didn’t like his hair, or his weight either (he was too skinny). That we could maybe collaborate on improving him together and become closer, I didn’t like it though, and I know it showed."

- Cindy doesn't buy her or the kids' diagnoses, thinks it was cruel to dope the kids up with medication every night - Shan'ann Facetimed her parents constantly, even just to watch the kids eat dinner - She made Chris get power ranger costumes for them both for a nephew's birthday, and insisted he drive a six-hour round trip back to their house because he forgot the helmets - Sandy and Cindy fell out because Sandy said Cindy didn't understand children - Ronnie Watts was on coke for a year

It has the ring of truth to it methinks. But the FB Frauen are raging. Cindy has become their new hate figure, joining Chris and Nichol K.

by Anonymousreply 62October 2, 2019 12:10 AM

Link to chapter 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 2, 2019 12:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!