Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Leaving Neverland, Part 5

Continue the discussion here.

by Anonymousreply 601March 12, 2019 3:31 PM

I believe James Safechuck and Wade Robson. BRAVE MEN.

by Anonymousreply 1March 10, 2019 8:51 PM

Link to Part 4:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 10, 2019 9:07 PM

We need to reply to R591 in the other thread.

by Anonymousreply 3March 10, 2019 9:09 PM

Are you serving Jesus Juice?

by Anonymousreply 4March 10, 2019 9:09 PM

I fear for any child in the care of a Michael Jackson fan.

by Anonymousreply 5March 10, 2019 9:11 PM

Doo-doo heads!

by Anonymousreply 6March 10, 2019 9:14 PM

Maybe the Jesus Juice is what caused Macauley to fall asleep all over Neverland.

by Anonymousreply 7March 10, 2019 9:15 PM

I am still neutral at this point. Either MJ plus his clan or these accusers will go to hell eventually. If Wade and James are telling lies, it gonna be gazillion times worse than Jussie Smollett's case. If the Jacksons are telling lies, I wish all of them burn in the grease fire

by Anonymousreply 8March 10, 2019 9:19 PM

The more I read, the more disturbing it gets....

Brett Barnes would also factor into Jordie Chandler’s relationship with Jackson. Brett had been Jackson’s chosen ‘special friend’ in the year before Jordie came into the star’s life, and, as the boy told Dr. Richard Gardner, Jackson attempted to use Brett’s ‘experience’ against him:

He said that, um, like, if he wanted me to do something with him, he would say that [Brett] did that with him, so that I would do it. And, like, if I didn’t do it, then I didn’t love him as much as [Brett] did. In another part of the interview, Jordie says:

But somewhere on the trip I said, ‘I didn’t like when you put your tongue in my ear and grabbed my butt.’ Once again, he started crying and making me feel guilty, and saying there’s nothing wrong with it, and referring to the levitators and [Brett]. I think he referred to [Brett] and said [Brett] wouldn’t care if I did that to him.

Jordie had the luxury of being ‘new’, even if he was difficult. But for Jimmy, though willing and compliant after years of Jackson’s grooming, it would all end, cruelly, in April-May 1992 during Jackson’s “Jam” music video shoot in Chicago. Brett and his mother accompanied Jackson while the video was filmed with basketball star Michael Jordan and ‘90s kids hip-hop group Kriss Kross. Wade Robson was there to dance for the video, though the boy only managed a split-second on-screen feature.

James, now fourteen, arrived later to the set from Washington, D.C., a trip Jackson had organized and funded for the teenager.

By all accounts — James’s included — if Jackson wasn’t working on the video, he devoted his time to Brett Barnes. Joy Robson also recollected in 2005 during Jackson’s child molestation trial that she and her son only saw Jackson on set, perhaps not even for lunch, and didn’t know what hotel he’d booked for the stay.

James knew, however. Brett Barnes slept with Jackson in Jackson’s hotel room, and, as he had when the three of them were together at the Hideout, Jimmy was consigned to a room alone. He was jealous and the rejection was upsetting, James remembers — he cried about it. Jackson was annoyed. “Decedent saw Plaintiff crying,” James’s Complaint says, “and within one-two days afterwards, Plaintiff was told by Bill Bray, Decedent’s longtime head of security/bodyguard, that he was going to be sent home, and the next day Plaintiff was on an airplane returning to California several days earlier than his scheduled departure.”

James says the sexual abuse stopped completely as Jackson became more interested in his ‘special friendship’ with Brett Barnes. Call frequency diminished.

by Anonymousreply 9March 10, 2019 9:21 PM

Watching that doc from 2004 with Diane Diamond and LaToya really puts it all into perspective. The whole history that we KNOW; the facts that aren't in dispute, completely corroborates the words of Wade and James. And those facts are extensive. There is not one thing you can point to and say "We know THIS happened, so it casts doubt on their stories." But every other fact you can look at and say "This jibes with Wade and James' stories."

I wonder if it's true that Sony has a hired Army of people defending him on Reddit and Twitter, and maybe even here. If that proves true, I would 100% join any boycott of Sony products, including their horrible movies. And I've never been a boycott person.

by Anonymousreply 10March 10, 2019 9:28 PM

R10, of course it’s true. And you can tell what tv hosts are on the payroll by the way they’re covering the docuemtnary or not covering it all.

by Anonymousreply 11March 10, 2019 9:31 PM

The Jacksons and the accusers should do the lie detectors tests.

by Anonymousreply 12March 10, 2019 9:33 PM

Lie detector tests, famously, are unreliable, R12.

by Anonymousreply 13March 10, 2019 9:38 PM

Hot on the heels of LisaMariegate, we have another smoking gun! This time it's the intentional misrepresentation of James Safechuck (the son) as James Safechuck (the father) in a lawsuit involving the latter.....for breach of "feudiciary" duty.

I'm pretty sure that's when a villein regardant withholds some of the barley he's required to grow for his lord.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 10, 2019 9:40 PM

The white gays have already filled up FOUR threads with this anti-MJ crap.

We get it, you think the two men are cute and believe them. You hate MJ. WE GET IT.

Why do you feel the need to make HUNDREDS of replies and keep starting new MJ threads?

We have beat this issue to death on here. Please let this be the last thread.

by Anonymousreply 15March 10, 2019 9:43 PM

Nick Cannon Asks When Is 'Surviving Harvey Weinstein' Doc Dropping

Nick Cannon has pretty vocal when it comes to instances of injustice in Hollywood and comedy, and now the comedian and mogul has weighed in on the Harvey Weinstein situation after Oprah was recently seen speaking to Michael Jackson accusers in a special called ‘After Neverland.’

Via Instagram, Cannon posted a meme that features Oprah kissing Weinstein on the cheek with the words “Hey y’all, what time does Surviving Harvey Weinstein come on???” His caption on the post said “Was just wondering…”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 10, 2019 9:46 PM

Comments:

Hugh Hefner had pre-teens posing naked in a bath tub

Rob Gronkowski was rumored to have a 16 year old in Australia

Ben Roethlisberger got accused of rape twice

Paul Walker was rumored to be with a lil girl

Elvis supposedly had lil girls

It's crazy how white shit gets swept under the rug and these black girls really be sitting their asses on the internet fighting Becky's war against men with this pathetic metoo slut's remorse culture shit. But, now the agenda is clearly after black men.

by Anonymousreply 17March 10, 2019 9:47 PM

Can we discuss the bogus idea of “The Jackson Family” as some sort of unified front, acting on behalf of their dearly departed Michael’s legacy? These people hate each other’s guts!!!

Michael Jackson talked shit about his abusive monster of a father. Tito later said MJ was exaggerating. MJ talked about his freak show brothers banging groupies in bed next to him. He would break down in tears remembering how his father and siblings teased him for his acne and big nose. Janet has broken down in tears talking about how her father and brothers called her names for being fat. Has said she’ll never get over it, that she’d bang her head against the wall when the teasing got bad. Paris talks shit about her grandmother, recently claiming that she neglects Blanket. La Toya talked big time shit about Michael, said he was a child molester, then came back around to say that her husband made her say it. I think Jermaine had a baby by one of Tito’s baby mamas? And remember when MJ’s kids went to Twitter to accuse Janet of kidnapping their grandmother to get control of MJ’s money. On twitter, they begged to have contact with grandma Katherine and Janet replied “don’t let them” or something like that. Then there was a taped altercation between MJ’s kids and Janet, Rebbie and someone else. They tried to take the kids’ phones away. Totally insane and all about money. Seriously, Janet Jackson actually tried to stop contact between MJ’s children and their legal guardian?! WTF. MJ’s children are innocent, but the rest of the crew are shady as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 18March 10, 2019 9:51 PM

The comment alleged in R17 sounds like it was written by a white man trying to sound black. (It goes full MRA at the end). It's getting very trollish out there.

by Anonymousreply 19March 10, 2019 9:54 PM

R16 Nick Cannon is a moron. Harvey Weinstein has been indicted and is facing trial. Stories of his misdeeds were all over the media. Frontline did a whole 2 hour doc about him. He lost his job. He lost his company.

Fuck Nick Cannon and his whataboutism. Scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 20March 10, 2019 9:54 PM

R15, very simple for you, don't come on these threads. You're not board monitor, so fuck off and go kiss your MJ posters.

by Anonymousreply 21March 10, 2019 9:58 PM

R14 I don't even know what to say about that.

by Anonymousreply 22March 10, 2019 10:00 PM

I thought the whole documentary was bullshit. Yes Michael Jackson was a sick pedophile who routinely groomed and molested boys, that is fact and certainly not disputed. However I have no sympathy for these assholes 'victims'.

They had their chance of justice and decided to lie on oath just to get a second ride on the money train. Why give these idiots that piss on victims that will never get a chance of justice the time of day. I'm actually angry at myself for watching part 1.

Also as sick as Michael was the ones I hate even more are the sick fuck mothers that actually pimped their sons to some perverted pedophile. I couldn't believe how the Safechuck mother was gleefully reveling in the fact that she she used to sneak up to the door and try to eavesdrop on a grown man and young boy alone together in a room. As for the fame hungry Robson, allowing your kid to spend time alone for a week with a strange man you only met four hours ago, really? What a fucking pair of cunts. They should be rotting in jail. Why do their sons even talk to them, especially Robson.

The Safechuck moron was beyond embarrassing as he was somberly retelling of something akin to a lost love complete with sappy romantic violin music. It was obvious he loved the freak wacko jacko and if the rings disturbed you so much why keep them. MARY!!!!

Like I said I have no sympathy for these two ass clowns. They could have pursued justice and landed Jackson in jail while he was alive but instead chose connections and wealth. Now they insist on milking the estate for even more money and attention. Go home, you had your chance money grabbers.

by Anonymousreply 23March 10, 2019 10:00 PM

R15 thinks we can't see all his posts all over these threads.

by Anonymousreply 24March 10, 2019 10:02 PM

[Quote]The Safechuck moron was beyond embarrassing as he was somberly retelling of something akin to a lost love complete with sappy romantic violin music. It was obvious he loved the freak wacko jacko and if the rings disturbed you so much why keep them. MARY!!!!

Yup. James clearly loved Michael. This often happens with child abuse. It's like Stockholm syndrome. Wade said he loved Michael too. I think it went further for James though. That is one of many reasons I think he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 25March 10, 2019 10:06 PM

Keep talking, folks! It won't change the minds of the idiots who continue to praise MJ, but it keeps the message alive that these two guys are telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 26March 10, 2019 10:09 PM

R26 What did you think about the claims in R14? I don't know, I'm confused even though I believe both James and Wade.

by Anonymousreply 27March 10, 2019 10:11 PM

a rebuttal from MJ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 10, 2019 10:12 PM

I'm in love with James Safechuck. I wish I was his partner.

by Anonymousreply 29March 10, 2019 10:16 PM

I don’t get the point of the niece bringing up dating Wade over and over again. Is being in a relationship anti-rape spray? Can you only be abused if you’re single?

What’s her point? Is she trying to say he’s lying because he didn’t run from the house screaming after day one? It’s pretty common knowledge children are manipulated and it’s a very different experience than an adult attacked in a dark alley.

They’re trying to box survivors into a one size fits all box and since Wade doesn’t fit the box, he’s the one they’re coming at.

by Anonymousreply 30March 10, 2019 10:16 PM

R28, pedophilia isn't something to joke about, but I died laughing at that.

by Anonymousreply 31March 10, 2019 10:17 PM

R30, Brandi's story is quite bizarre, since (according to Taj) she claims that she and Robson started dating when he was NINE.

by Anonymousreply 32March 10, 2019 10:19 PM

I guess you know better than every expert on child abuse, R23? People who work with adult survivors of sexual abuse everyday, people who’ve devoted their entire lives to understanding and helping them, should just give up now that you’re here to splain things. It was made very clear in the documentary and the Oprah interview that both men struggle with the knowledge that their parents allowed this to happen. If anything, this should make you even more sympathetic to Wade and Jimmy.

by Anonymousreply 33March 10, 2019 10:20 PM

r28, That's brilliant. If everyone wasn't so afraid of the estate and we weren't in such a PC climate, SNL would do a sketch like that

by Anonymousreply 34March 10, 2019 10:29 PM

R27 Apparently Jimmy's father, not James, was the subject of a lawsuit. I didn't take that video seriously as the creator thinks MJ is still alive. She alleged that the James Safechuck himself, not the father, was one of the defendants. However, that lawsuit is being reported on Reddit as an inheritance regarding a family business, so that looks to be more or less the truth. How much Safechuck was supposed to gain from that inheritance is unknown but likely a substantial amount. It's also worth nothing that both Robson and Safechuck owe thousands in legal fees to the Jackson estate.

R29 I think James is very attractive as well but that doesn't mean I think he's telling the truth.

[quote] I don’t get the point of the niece bringing up dating Wade over and over again. Is being in a relationship anti-rape spray? Can you only be abused if you’re single?

No, but it helps reveal his character. I find it very strange that Robson had a healthy sexual relationship with a female partner the exact same time he was being molested by Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 35March 10, 2019 10:29 PM

R25 I think both are gay and I think Michael picked up on that and that's why they were chosen.

Though one thing I don't get, is that James was groomed over a period of years, yet Wade was was fucked within hours. I do believe Wade was molested but I think he's embellishing an awful lot and I do think he's heard the other victims to an extent and jumped on the band wagon. He seems very calculated, controlled and opportunistic.

R33 Fuck off with your sanctimonious bullshit. Victims don't continually money grab when they have a chance for justice or see the perp behind bars. They can't have been disturbed that much if they still communicate and love their mothers and were willing to forgo justice for some more moulah.

Then you should direct your ire at the documentary rather than me, because the whole tone of the documentary was off. It was awkward to watch as it seemed very much like it was trying to romanticise the whole sorry situation. Laughing, giggling mothers retelling stories, denials of anything untoward, burying your head in the sand, no apologies. Where was the anger and frustration? It was far too sanitized.

I don't feel sorry for money grabbers that have now had their third helping. I also don't feel sorry for idiots that wait until their abuser is dead for justice or closure.

R28 Brilliant. PMSL.

by Anonymousreply 36March 10, 2019 10:33 PM

R35, you mean he was in a "healthy sexual relationship" between 7 and 14? Really?

by Anonymousreply 37March 10, 2019 10:37 PM

Please don't call James a moron. It hurts me.

by Anonymousreply 38March 10, 2019 10:38 PM

The real money and power defending their own $ interests is not only the family at this point, I do not believe, but SONY, who just spent $250M on rights. Of course, the MJ show planned for Bway would have brought in a literal fortune, too.

The love of $ is said to be the root of all evil. Harming children, is worse.

Anyone criticizing Wade or James or any other men assumed to be victims, and who is on on a paid SM team, should be thanking your lucky stars that you do not have intimate personal experience with abuse and CSA nor has anyone close to you disclosed. If you had that experience, or human empathy, you would feel only compassion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 10, 2019 10:38 PM

The niece may not think so but to me, she gives Wade even more credibility. Wade clearly has a stronger personality than the others. Michael probably read him as a bigger threat/risk. What better way to keep Wade in the fold and eliminate the threat than to pass him off to his niece as he aged out?

by Anonymousreply 40March 10, 2019 10:42 PM

Why is The Onion so on point these days?

SANTA BARBARA, CA—Noting that the timing of the allegations appeared to be “a little too perfect,” a lawyer representing Michael Jackson’s estate questioned Wednesday why those accusing the late pop icon of child sexual abuse had only come forward steadily since the early 1990s. “It seems awfully convenient that all these people suddenly decided to come out of the woodwork on a regular basis over the course of a quarter century,” said Jonathan Steinsapir, explaining that he also found it quite suspicious that some had chosen to make their accusations as grown men instead of doing so back in the ’90s like so many other children did. “This all seems like quite the coincidence to me. Are we to believe that one man with access to a private Peter Pan–themed ranch, a multimillion-dollar legal team, and a rabid fanbase willing to ignore his considerable eccentricities could just molest a bunch of kids without us finding out about more than a handful of them per year since 1992? That’s a bit far-fetched.” Steinsapir added that suspecting a grown man of sexual misconduct simply because he made a habit of inviting underage fans to sleepovers in which they shared his bed was unfair and “frankly just cynical.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 10, 2019 10:44 PM

R36 - first off, Wade was not "fucked" until 7 years after meeting MJ (if I remember the documentary correctly). Sexual passes were made must faster in Wade's case however - and inappropriate sexual acts happened almost immediately. I can see a few reasons for this. First, James was molested years before and possibly MJ was more timid with his early victims; practice makes perfect as they say. Second, James was admittedly not a big fan and certainly not as star-struck as the obsessed, number-one-fan-in-the-world Wade who would do anything to meet, look like, dance like, sing like MJ, etc. Both cases were very different in the beginning. James (the child actor) was just thrilled to be doing a high-profile commercial (that likely paid really well). MJ posters had to be added to his bedroom. He was not longing to be close to Michael until later in the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 42March 10, 2019 10:45 PM

I think you are right, R42: the different treatment was due to their very different personalities.

by Anonymousreply 43March 10, 2019 10:52 PM

Before you judge him, can you at least try hard to love him?

by Anonymousreply 44March 10, 2019 10:54 PM

For anyone who has not see it, the interview with Oprah is well worth a watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 10, 2019 11:06 PM

R42/R43 don't forget age. James was about 9 when he first met Michael, Wade was only about 5.

by Anonymousreply 46March 10, 2019 11:09 PM

Wade met Michael briefly at 5, then again in CA at 7. The sex assaults happened immediately, he was a tiny second grader. The depravity of it all is astonishing.

by Anonymousreply 47March 10, 2019 11:11 PM

The doggone girl is mine!

by Anonymousreply 48March 10, 2019 11:13 PM

R8 How can anyone be on the fence on this? If Wade and Safechuck were the only accusers and making claims we had never heard before and Jackson had a spotless reputation then perhaps fence sitting is possible, but Jackson has a dirty reputation of longstanding with many similar accusations leveled at him, he has made pretty young boys his priority and spent all his free time in their company, often in private...if it walks like a duck etc.

by Anonymousreply 49March 10, 2019 11:13 PM

I truly believe Michael Jackson's fans are evil. They are the types who would have laughed watching people being sent to the concentration camps because they were deemed a threat to their charismatic leader. I'm telling you... they are evil.

by Anonymousreply 50March 10, 2019 11:14 PM

R50 - Attacking Michael Jackson is one thing, but calling his fans evil just makes you look stupid.

by Anonymousreply 51March 10, 2019 11:16 PM

New iPhone current generation for first person to produce a pic of young James Safechuck wearing any of the rings shown in the documentary - or ANY ring for that matter. GO!

by Anonymousreply 52March 10, 2019 11:17 PM

R52 I didn't find the staged wedding part believable either.

by Anonymousreply 53March 10, 2019 11:19 PM

Das stoopee!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54March 10, 2019 11:20 PM

r51 They are evil. Jackson's fans are a disgusting cult. People who worship a mere man like a god are a threat to civilisation. They are no different than religious fanatics flying planes into buildings or stabbing pregnant women at their cult leader's orders. Michael Jackson was a bin Laden and a Manson.

by Anonymousreply 55March 10, 2019 11:20 PM

Don't tell me you agree with me when I saw you kicking dirt in my eye!

by Anonymousreply 56March 10, 2019 11:21 PM

R52 is creating silly arbitrary goalposts even though it's undisputed Jackson lavished these children and their families with money and expensive gifts.

"Oh but if I can't find pics of a 10 year old parading his secret wedding band around more than a decade before digital cameras and social media are common, this is all a lie!"

by Anonymousreply 57March 10, 2019 11:24 PM

I don’t know anything about Jackson fans but did they watch the doc? The faxes sent to 8 year old Wade form Michael jackson are really disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 58March 10, 2019 11:27 PM

^ It doesn't matter. They are trolls and no evidence will persuade them. They'll just focus on some arbitrary evidence that wasn't mentioned. See R52. And the idiot in the last thread who needed "phone records."

by Anonymousreply 59March 10, 2019 11:30 PM

Sony's minions can squawk all they want, but the post-mortem Jackson boom is over. The thing is, Michael Jackson was seen as more than a little sketchy at the time of his death. He was touring a lot overseas in countries where the details of the accusations against him (and the evidence) weren't as well known. Once he died, there was no compelling reason for people to keep investigating his behavior and a lot of reason by the Jackson estate and family to promote his legacy. Over the past several years, Jackson's been whitewashed, as it were.

The "they're only doing this for money" accusations from MJ stans is particularly ironic--a case of pure projection--since the real money to be made comes from protecting Jackson's reputation.

But it's over--Jackson's controversial to a whole new generation. The Stans are noisy, but no corporation is going to risk using Jackson's music for a commercial. At a certain point, the damage sticks.

by Anonymousreply 60March 10, 2019 11:31 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61March 10, 2019 11:35 PM

I don't even think it's Sony. If you look at articles or YouTube videos from a few years ago mentioning the allegations, you'll see the majority are defenders. Even the DM was like that then; anything negative said about him was downvoted. I hope the momentum of him classified as a pedophile continues.

A grown man in onsie sleeping over a child's house. Is this normal?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 10, 2019 11:38 PM

Be careful what you do 'cause the lie becomes the truth

by Anonymousreply 63March 10, 2019 11:40 PM

The reaction to this proves that no matter what people claim about having a standard of morals/ethics/beliefs, when it comes down to it, most people’s reaction to something is 90%+ based on their opinions of the parties involved and 10% or less about the actual crime/transgression.

People will get defensive and deny it but that truth is why there are women writing love letters to that Colorado fuck who murdered his family. It’s the reason people can tell themselves Michelle Obama is trash and Melania is the epitome of a classy First Lady. People do mental gymnastics to get the result they are comfortable with.

Weinstein went down because outside of Hollywood, few know who he is. They aren’t attached to him and have at least some familiarity with his accusers. Keep the entire Weinstein drop, the Farrow article, etc. but make it Spielberg, Chris Pratt, even Jude Law (no angel but has a fandom) and it would have been nothing close to the immediate calls of off with his head. Goop wouldn’t have ever said shit about her experience. You’d have maybe 20% believing the women and the rest saying they were bitter over shitty careers, rejected by him, etc. etc. It would have disappeared by the next news cycle no matter how much evidence there was - because people would be going with their emotional attachment to the accused being greater than any feeling for the accusers.

The only reason R Kelly is finally going down is because he’s not churning out hits and all over the charts. If he were at his prime, most would be defending him. Thinking as fans that “they know him.”

by Anonymousreply 64March 10, 2019 11:41 PM

[quote]Paul Walker was rumored to be with a lil girl

He dated underage girls. This article gives details on it. When he was 33, he started dating a 16 year old girl and they were together up until his death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 10, 2019 11:45 PM

R64--Or Cosby. He only went down because A) a black male comic said something and B) Cosby wasn't making money for anybody. No one was saying anything when the Bill Cosby Show was the no. 1 show in the country. He was out of fashion, so it was finally possible for those women to get a little justice.

by Anonymousreply 66March 10, 2019 11:46 PM

Do you honestly think there is any comparison between Michael Jackson and Paul Walker? It was sleazy, but she was 16 years old and they didn't hide it. Michael molested multiple boys as young as 7, went to great lengths to hide it and paid people off. It wasn't a one time thing, it spanned decades just like Cosby. Doesn't compare at all! These arguments are so pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 67March 10, 2019 11:54 PM

R7 Yes. There was some reason MC fell asleep all over Netherland. It wasn't a boring place and he's never stated he suffers from narcolepsy. MJ used alcohol and drugs to molest his victims just like Cosby.

by Anonymousreply 68March 10, 2019 11:56 PM

I do not know about Wade having a stronger personality, he testified the second time when James refused.

Watching Oprah, they have different styles. Wade, a dancer and choreographer, is very physically composed. James literally reaches out time and time a.gain, towards both Wade and Oprah. They are in different places in their recovery, too. Wade on Today, helped James move towards healing. Wade is brave. Not sure why people are calling him a douche and other names?

People do not all stan for Jacko per say - some dislike any uncomfortable feelings and lash out. Others, shallow as it is, react like teenagers to the idea of his music being taken off, rebelling even though they probably had not listened to it in years anyway. People are strange.

Rooting for James and Wade and the millions of other abused kids - may they find healing and peace. I hope the same for the 3 grow your own victims he dragged around the world with him following his $36M in settlements.

by Anonymousreply 69March 10, 2019 11:59 PM

Dating a 16 year old is hardly comparable to rimming a 7 year old, sorry. I’m also biracial and am a little sick of this being looked at as an attack on black artists. Jackson hated his blackness. According to his household staff he used numerous derogatory names for black folks. Look at his face!!! Culkin needs to come forward. It was his testimony that saved Jackson’s pedophile ass in 2005. I’d really love to know how much he was paid for it. Interesting that their very close friendship didn’t continue after Culkin hit puberty. They saw each other a handful of times after Culkin turned 14.

by Anonymousreply 70March 11, 2019 12:02 AM

R15 We keep discussing MJ not because of his skin color, but because there needs to be justice for his victims. It's evil to molest and rape children. His estate should pay his victims.

by Anonymousreply 71March 11, 2019 12:04 AM

He does not need to do anything, R70. Victims do not need to be performative for our entertainment/infotainment.

by Anonymousreply 72March 11, 2019 12:04 AM

R70, you may be "biracial." but you are not black

None of the people supporting these accusers are black. Those who go out of their way to say they are clearly tell lies.

by Anonymousreply 73March 11, 2019 12:05 AM

R25 The only reason some of you guys think James is gay is because he's beautiful. He was deluded and sexualy abused since he was 9/10 years old.That's it. Nobody with a normal state of mind would be sexualy atracted to Michael Jackson

by Anonymousreply 74March 11, 2019 12:05 AM

R. Kelly claims that being sexually assaulted as a child has not impacted his behavior whatsoever. Chris Brown says he feels lucky about his own childhood sexual abuse.

Wade and James seem to have broken the cycle. They have all my respect.

by Anonymousreply 75March 11, 2019 12:06 AM

Did anyone else laugh when Safechuck pulled out that jewelry he claimed MJ bought for him?

by Anonymousreply 76March 11, 2019 12:06 AM

R73, Oprah supports these accusers

by Anonymousreply 77March 11, 2019 12:07 AM

Pretty sure Oprah supports Wade and James and. she is black. The tide has turned. I hope the Jacksons lose everything.

by Anonymousreply 78March 11, 2019 12:08 AM

R73 and you see how the black community has responded to her.

by Anonymousreply 79March 11, 2019 12:08 AM

R73 speaks out of his assinine ass.

by Anonymousreply 80March 11, 2019 12:08 AM

Gayle King supports them as well. However, cunt Wendy Williams doesn't believe accusers

by Anonymousreply 81March 11, 2019 12:10 AM

Cunt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82March 11, 2019 12:10 AM

No R76 but I was in hysterics when chalk faced pedophile loser Jackson died from overdosing on surgery strength anaesthetic ! He couldn't sleep other than by dosing himself up, what a perverted junkie, comedy gold!

by Anonymousreply 83March 11, 2019 12:11 AM

Agreed R75. I was sexually abused at age eight and developed both an eating disorder and a dependent on alcohol due to it. I’ve been sober for ten years now. I send Wade and James so, so much love.

People have know idea how this devastates you.

by Anonymousreply 84March 11, 2019 12:11 AM

The only people who support these guys are white. You might find the lone celebrity but they are an exception.

Oprah's endorsement of this garbage has made black people all over the world turn on her. Gayle is an extension of Oprah's money train.

The estate will never pay any of these false accusers a penny. You can bitch and moan on DL for 6 years but we won't change our opinions.

by Anonymousreply 85March 11, 2019 12:13 AM

You have better chance convincing Republicans in Mississippi that Donald Trump committed tax evasion than you do convincing African-Americans that this is not a sham money play.

But go ahead, keep talking about how Katherine and the family should "cut these [pathetic losers] a check" and we'll all keep laughing straight to the bank.

by Anonymousreply 86March 11, 2019 12:16 AM

Janet hits Paris because she’s trying to see Katherine Jackson. It’s all money, money, money. They’d excuse murdering, child rape, anything as long as they get the estate money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87March 11, 2019 12:17 AM

So sorry that happened to you, R84.

Watch the Oprah interview if you have some time. There is a lot of info on male sexual assault and a definite healing vibe. The audience is all SA survivors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 11, 2019 12:19 AM

R85, Do you personally know every black person? Either way, I don't give a fuck about your opinion. You are a nothing, a nada, a pebble under a shoe. What I care about is MJ being tainted forever, which he is. That his Vegas and Broadway shows close down. That he no longer gets radios play. That his music is no longer featured in movies. That his star on the Hollywood walk of fame is removed and every other accolade is revoked. These things will eventually all be happening.

by Anonymousreply 89March 11, 2019 12:20 AM

Anthony Edwards was in the audience at the Oprah interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90March 11, 2019 12:22 AM

Watching a news report that showed Michael boarding an airplane with a young boy, Katherine murmured: “Why is it that he’s always got to have those little white boys around? Why doesn’t he ever have little black boys with him?”

I said, “Well, there was a time that he had little Emmanuel Lewis, who played Webster.”

“That was just for show, for the cameras,” Katherine said. “Those boys he flies around with ain’t nothing but little Jews.”

The question I desperately wanted to ask but did not was, “Well, would you rather him molest little black boys?”

by Anonymousreply 91March 11, 2019 12:26 AM

R89 That is funny, because it will never happen. Do you really think that if a year long sexual abuse trial, many previous allegations, and past documentaries did not affect his career in the long run will accomplish any of what you just said. It's so funny because you are trying to accomplish change but will never succeed.

by Anonymousreply 92March 11, 2019 12:27 AM

Thank you R88 and I will watch

by Anonymousreply 93March 11, 2019 12:27 AM

R76 What did you think was funny?

by Anonymousreply 94March 11, 2019 12:28 AM

R75 I'm inspired by you. Keep succeeding!

by Anonymousreply 95March 11, 2019 12:30 AM

R92 Michael Jackson = King of Pedophilia , that's your hero's legacy , you can still dance in front of your bedroom mirror with your one glove on but your favorite was a pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 96March 11, 2019 12:31 AM

BuT hAvE yOu EvEn SeEn ThE dOcUmEnTaRy?¿!

by Anonymousreply 97March 11, 2019 12:32 AM

Edit: forgot to the add the classic “BuT yOU dOnt KnOw tHe EfFeCts” to explain away the wild inconsistencies with the story

by Anonymousreply 98March 11, 2019 12:32 AM

Lay off the Jesus Juice R98

by Anonymousreply 99March 11, 2019 12:34 AM

R73 " None of the people supporting these accusers are black."

Lie.

by Anonymousreply 100March 11, 2019 12:35 AM

A court needs to confiscate all of MJ's funds before Katherine disperses hundreds of millions to her pathetic kids. MJ's victims should be compensated for being raped and molested.

by Anonymousreply 101March 11, 2019 12:36 AM

He is not only a pedo, he is also a racist pedo. He hated black people, hated his own skin color. He is only attracted to blonde, blue eyes young white boys.

by Anonymousreply 102March 11, 2019 12:36 AM

R100 R102 Token white gay chiming in with his opinions on blacks

by Anonymousreply 103March 11, 2019 12:37 AM

R100 gave no opinion. Just called a lie a lie.

by Anonymousreply 104March 11, 2019 12:38 AM

Are you on crack, R92? There was never a year long trial. OJ got off too, but just about everyone knows he did it. None of the other things you mentioned got this much attention. I guarantee they'll be more bombshells and people coming forward in the next few years. Like Howard Hughes is now mainly known for being a recluse and Walt Disney an anti Semite, so too will child rapist be forever associated with the name Michael Jackson. The hero worship of this POS is astounding. I hope you don't have kids, you certainly have no conscience or a brain.

by Anonymousreply 105March 11, 2019 12:41 AM

R86, who is “we”? All of Michael’s money will ultimately go to his white children.

by Anonymousreply 106March 11, 2019 12:44 AM

Sounds like James and Wade ran into a serious case of "What Have You Done For Me Lately?"

by Anonymousreply 107March 11, 2019 12:46 AM

Michael Jackson hated being black R103 he transitioned into a token white himself, he only dug out his black card when his own house of cards began to tumble and his weepy 'I didn't have a childhood' bullshit wasn't covering his pedophilia anymore. It's tragic that you are so invested in protecting a sleazy,middle aged kiddie fiddler whatever color he turned himself. Jackson is a disgrace to humanity, it goes way beyond race, he used his talent to groom the world into seeing him as a sexless sprite, so he could live as a pedophile in public view, it worked for quite a while on most of us and is still beguiling some like yourself.

by Anonymousreply 108March 11, 2019 12:49 AM

R30 I think I figured out why the neice thinks saying that she and Wade dated is a defence of Michael. I haven't said it before because it's a little controversial and easily misunderstood but I think we're missing how fucked up the general Jackson family's mindset is.

When Latoya originally accused Michael of being a pedophile she described her mother's reaction to the cheques and her mother was upset that Michael was gay. Katherine wasn't upset that he was a pedophile in her mind it didn't seem like she knew the difference between being gay and being a pedophile. She conflated it. The whole Jackson family might have this issue so when the neice says that Wade can't have been molested she means that he's straight so he couldn't have been with Michael. It's a nonsense argument but it gives us insight into their really igonorant mindset where they don't even know what pedophilia really is.

Seems like out of them Latoya always understood the diffrence and maybe Janet. They might finally understand now but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 109March 11, 2019 12:53 AM

R109 ignorant* and 'I meant the Jackson might finally understand now'

by Anonymousreply 110March 11, 2019 12:55 AM

R107 If you aren't trolling,, get into therapy!

by Anonymousreply 111March 11, 2019 12:56 AM

A new version of the MJ Tom Sneddon diss track, "DS" - titled "WR".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112March 11, 2019 1:00 AM

Here's a short film called "Is It Scary?", which is filmed on the same set as the music video for MJ's song "Ghosts". It was apparently intended as promo for The Addams Family Values, but was dropped (possibly because that movie was released around the time Jordan Chandler's allegations were made).

Anyway, a mob turns up at MJ's mansion, telling him he's a freak and they want him out of town. They tell him he's scaring their children - but of course, that's not true. Really, the adults are the ones who are scared of him. The children can all see the fun and goodness in him; they just want to watch him dance.

So, basically, exactly the kind of message a paedophile would give to a child. "The other adults don't understand me - they think the things I do are weird and wrong. They would send me away if they ever found out. But you understand me, don't you? You know I'm a good person..."

Seriously, he was hiding in plain sight all along.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113March 11, 2019 1:01 AM

R109, I picked up in that too. Except it seemed like the mom was more upset about him spending money to pay them off as well as the lavish gifts he spent on them. Then the secondary issue was the gay aspect to it. It seemed the children being vistimized was the least thing on Katherine's mind.

by Anonymousreply 114March 11, 2019 1:01 AM

On the set of the Black Or White video...

Make-Up Artist: Damn, Mike! Your breath smells like shit this morning.

Jacko: (turns and winks at 7 yr old Wade) Hee hee. Oww!

by Anonymousreply 115March 11, 2019 1:03 AM

That short film is extraordinary. That he did the Bashir interview was shocking as well. To prey on any child is horrific but one DYING OF CANCER? I will reiterate, hell is too good for Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 116March 11, 2019 1:06 AM

No single recording artist or entertainer has eclipsed what Michael Jackson accomplished throughout his career as an entertainer and an artist. Evenm in the context of his allegations the music dominates.

"Trepidation, speculation - Everybody, allegation - In the suit, on the news -Everybody, dog food - Black male, blackmail - Throw the brother in jail"

by Anonymousreply 117March 11, 2019 1:07 AM

R117 Fandom is a pathetic condition but it seems there is a human need to worship. Jackson fans will try to keep the flame alive but once the most rabid have faded the story will speak for itself, history will record Jackson as a cunning pedophile who used his fame and the high esteem he was held in as tools in his sexual pursuit of very young boys.

by Anonymousreply 118March 11, 2019 1:11 AM

[quote]No single recording artist or entertainer has eclipsed what Michael Jackson accomplished throughout his career as an entertainer and an artist.

Elvis? Madonna? Sinatra?? Beatles???

by Anonymousreply 119March 11, 2019 1:13 AM

R114 Yea you're right the gay aspect was secondary to the money aspect for her and it sounded like she only showed Latoya the cheques because she was mad at the money being spent on the boys. Jesus what a family, no wonder they always are the first to accuse other people of only being after money since that's what they themselves seem to care about first.

by Anonymousreply 120March 11, 2019 1:14 AM

R105 R Kelly was acquitted but the video evidence was there. OJ was acquitted and the evidence was strong. Where was the smoking gun on Michael Jackson?

by Anonymousreply 121March 11, 2019 1:25 AM

No R119. No other entertainer has ever touched MJ level success before or since. I remember it well. His game and success was extraordinarily phenomenal. Truly. Just a fact.

by Anonymousreply 122March 11, 2019 1:29 AM

His life was a smoking gun R121 . His relationships with a succession of very young, very attractive boys is a smoking gun. his bribery of their parents is a smoking gun, the fact he made sure he got to spend as much time unwatched with these very young , very attractive young boys is a smoking gun, the $30 million plus he paid out to silence accusers is a smoking gun, we are choking on smoke from that pedophile freak.

by Anonymousreply 123March 11, 2019 1:32 AM

R122, That’s nonsense. Elvis and the Beatles certainly did, they were actually even bigger.

by Anonymousreply 124March 11, 2019 1:34 AM

R121, Jordie Chandler describing his genitals was pretty smoking. That's why Jackson settled shortly after the strip search.

by Anonymousreply 125March 11, 2019 1:35 AM

R123 Sure, but that doesn't make him a pedophile? It was weird and I would never leave my kid around Michael like that but his weird behaviour and the sketchy claims at best is not enough for me to brand him as a pedophile, especially since he strongly won both cases.

by Anonymousreply 126March 11, 2019 1:38 AM

"he strongly won both cases"

Paying out over $20 million to settle and having to announce the Chandlers did NOT try to extort him for money is not a strong win.

by Anonymousreply 127March 11, 2019 1:39 AM

R121, 5 accusers. Jordan Chandler's dead on description of Michael's penis. The maid seeing Wade in the shower with Michael, their underwear on the floor. The cook catching Michael with his hand down Macaulay Culkin's pants. Latoya saying all this 25 years ago. The 20 million dollar pay off to Jordan. Non stop surrounding himself with boys of a certain age and type. The fact that Michael admitted to sleeping with boys. The fact that he built a playground/fortress with secret rooms and alarms everywhere. The fact that he employed Anthony Pellicano. The pornographic books found in his room. The naked picture of Jonathan Spence found in his room. Holding hands with unrelated boys of a certain age. Need I go on? There is a shit ton of evidence that should have put this guy away 25 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 128March 11, 2019 1:40 AM

James and Wade and all others who were molested by pedo Jackson are heroes in my book. many more will come out, Jackson was a busy bastard and ate so many innocent kids out.

BURN IN HELL YOU FUCKER

by Anonymousreply 129March 11, 2019 1:41 AM

R128 Here's the thing with people that think he's guilty; they do not fact check at all. The amount of times I see people claim that Jordan Chandler correctly described how Michael's genitalia looked like is insane. In case anyone thinks that is true: ere's the thing with people that think he's guilty; they do not fact check at all. The amount of times I see people claim that Jordan Chandler correctly described how Michael's genitalia looked like is insane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130March 11, 2019 1:42 AM

Joe rogan saying he not sure the movie is true. he sounds like he got too many punches to the head back in the day...

by Anonymousreply 131March 11, 2019 1:43 AM

R124, you are utterly mistaken. No. Sorry, pal, but nothing can take that away from him. Among stars, he was a super nova. That is not my opinion. That is fact. I lived through it as a teen. I was there. His fame and success was incredibl e.

by Anonymousreply 132March 11, 2019 1:44 AM

R131, or he’s scared shitless of the 1 billion dollar estate coming after him.

by Anonymousreply 133March 11, 2019 1:45 AM

Yes R123 he was most definitely a pedophile , there is nobody on earth who soothed their lack of a childhood by taking pretty 7 year old boys to their bed for a month at a time, I would stake everything I have on the fact that he was a pedophile. You are either extremely naive or so devoted to his music you can't allow yourself to admit the truth. He was not a kooky eccentric or wacky genius, he was a sad and pathetic pedophile, you know this yourself really, as you say you would never leave him with a kid.

by Anonymousreply 134March 11, 2019 1:45 AM

r86 = Tito

by Anonymousreply 135March 11, 2019 1:47 AM

Can't wait for Pelicano to come out of jail & tell his tell. He said he'd never worked on a case with so many claimants. We have barely scratched the surface here.

by Anonymousreply 136March 11, 2019 1:48 AM

Joe Rogan is Alex Jones for juice monkeys

by Anonymousreply 137March 11, 2019 1:49 AM

[quote]Sure, but that doesn't make him a pedophile?

No, but sucking 7 year-old anuses does.

by Anonymousreply 138March 11, 2019 1:50 AM

Dream Hampton, Ava and John Legend al believe the charges

by Anonymousreply 139March 11, 2019 1:51 AM

R138 Typical move. Using shock value to give weight to circumstantial evidence. Yawn. 2/10

by Anonymousreply 140March 11, 2019 1:52 AM

Michael did a wedding ceremony with James. You can’t say that isn't fucked up! Then MJ dumped this CHILD and found another CHILD to molest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141March 11, 2019 1:57 AM

Jordie described marks on the underside of MJs penis - they could only be seen when erect. So nope, was not next to him at a urinal. e The Oprah interview was interesting. The body language of both men changed over the course of the program, Wade became more open, James a bit more contained. Oprah is very good at what she does and the experience of being in a room full of csa survivors seemed to have a powerful impact. She has done hundreds of shows on male survivors.

by Anonymousreply 142March 11, 2019 1:57 AM

R141 The accuser ****claims*****, Michael Jackson did a weeding ceremony with him. FTFY.

Wonder if that'll be in the next version of his story.

by Anonymousreply 143March 11, 2019 1:58 AM

R142 More lies. He didn't even get the part about MJ being uncircumcised correct.

by Anonymousreply 144March 11, 2019 1:58 AM

You are on the wrong side of history R140, You've done your hero proud, tried all the angles the Jackson mafia approve of but they don't work, all the bluster and indignation are snowflakes in hell when faced with the mountain of evidence that unmasks Jackson as what he was, a sick man who preyed on young boys and ruined their lives. He was a pedophile, there can be absolutely no doubt of that.

by Anonymousreply 145March 11, 2019 1:59 AM

R130, yeah like I'm going to believe anything a pro-Michael site says. He settled the case, if it didn't match, he never would have done that.

by Anonymousreply 146March 11, 2019 1:59 AM

R142

We know by now for a fact that Jackson was not circumcised as per his autopsy, released in early 2010 [7]. However, it makes sense that if someone were trying to guess whether a particular American male was circumcised or uncircumcised, the more likely option would be “circumcised”, since the majority of American men are, regardless of religion, especially in older generations, like Jackson who was born in the 1950s [8]. It is also worth noting that Jordan’s father Evan Chandler was Jewish and Jordan himself is most likely circumcised. Michael Jackson, however, was not. (After Jackson’s autopsy was published this article was deleted from The Smoking Gun website’s archives, but it still can be found on the Wayback Machine website which is specialized in archiving old websites and Internet articles.)

Some pro-prosecution journalists tried to excuse Jordan’s failure to accurately describe Jackson’s penis by suggesting that perhaps Jordan did not notice the difference between a fully erect uncircumcised penis and a circumcised one. However, the allegations of Jordan Chandler describe not only one occasion of alleged molestation, but a very intense series of sexual contacts, seeing each other naked many times (including in the bath) and many masturbation sessions in front of each other. Jordan’s uncle, Ray Chandler claims in his book, All That Glitters, that his nephew saw Jackson’s genitalia many times, “from every possible angle”:

by Anonymousreply 147March 11, 2019 2:00 AM

R130's link does not actually dispute that Jordie's description matched. It's speculative and dismissive of the fact that those who saw BOTH Jordie's description and the photos noted the similarities.

"The photographs reveal a mark on the right side of Defendant’s penis at about the same relative location as the dark blemish located by Jordan Chandler on his drawing of Defendant’s erect penis."

Jordie noted a mark on the right side of his penis, Michael has a dark blemish on the right side of his penis and the link at R130 just dismisses that as insignificant. Again, Michael settled shortly after those photos were taken of him.

R144 if he only saw Michael erect or semi-erect, he may have assumed he was circumcised.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148March 11, 2019 2:03 AM

R130, that's hilarious. A supporter of these accusers calling anything "speculative."

The doctor who actually conducted the strip search said "“The genitalia were very oddly colored with dark skin and light skin and I was told later that the deposition and the photos that were taken absolutely matched what the child had described” [3]."

Based on his statement it seems Dr. Strick did not actually see Jordan’s description and drawing; he was only told that there was a match. This is odd; as a medical professional, hired by the authorities to be present at the strip search, one would expect that he would have been asked to make the determination. It is unknown who told Dr. Strick that there was a match but all claims of this nature seem to point to Sneddon as a source. Sneddon, however, cannot be considered an unbiased source given his decade long malice against Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 149March 11, 2019 2:06 AM

Give it up R147 Jackson liked young dick, younger the better, he geared his whole life around chasing it, he made it quite obvious when he was here and skeletons will continue to fall from his closet now he's thankfully dead and unable to use his power to control the situation. If you want to continue listening to his ( dated ) music , knock yourself out, but those of us not infected by fandom see him for what he was, a tragic pervert. All this 'we will never know the truth' bullshit is nonsense, Jackson was the blueprint of a classic pedophile and we have all the proof we will ever need, I am very comfortable classing him as what he was, an opportunistic pedophile who used every trick available to him to bed his sexual ideal, very cute, very young boys.

by Anonymousreply 150March 11, 2019 2:10 AM

Michael Jackson was a fucking freak and his fans are easily manipulated morons.

by Anonymousreply 151March 11, 2019 2:11 AM

Had Michael not settled right after those pictures were taken, the question of whether Jordie's description matched would have been firmly settled in a court of law.

Michael did not want that left up to a court.

He was strip-searched and photographed December 20. The settlement was announced to the press on January 25. That's a pretty quick turnaround, which makes no sense if in fact Jordie's description didn't match.

by Anonymousreply 152March 11, 2019 2:15 AM

Well said R150. Perfectly said actually.

by Anonymousreply 153March 11, 2019 2:15 AM

R150 R151 R152 R153

Score 0/10

by Anonymousreply 154March 11, 2019 2:17 AM

Poor Brett Barnes appears to be completely nuts.

he has had the same Twitter for years.

his photo is a pic of him holding hands with MJ

Before the doc he seemed to only use Twiiter to post every year on MJ's birthday and death anniversary.

His bio has the words Applehead Club -Doodoohead.

by Anonymousreply 155March 11, 2019 2:18 AM

[quote]The amount of times I see people claim that Jordan Chandler correctly described how Michael's genitalia looked like is insane.

How do you know it was described incorrectly unless you had seen Jacko's peen yourself?

by Anonymousreply 156March 11, 2019 2:23 AM

What man from his teens until his death... only shares his bed with boys ages 7-13?

A pedophile. If you're defending Jackson you are either sick, insane or a pedophile yourself

by Anonymousreply 157March 11, 2019 2:27 AM

Thanks R153 It's darkly fascinating how Jackson hypnotized the world to allow him sexual access to pre-teen boys. We all swallowed his Peter Pan shit to some extent during his heyday, the disturbing thing is how the fans cling to his lies even now.

by Anonymousreply 158March 11, 2019 2:28 AM

A lot of them are paid, R158. SONY just paid 250M for music rights and there is to be a MJ Broadway show. SONY and the family are defending their $, including on SM.

by Anonymousreply 159March 11, 2019 2:32 AM

I love Travon Free

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160March 11, 2019 2:32 AM

[quote]I find it very strange that Robson had a healthy sexual relationship with a female partner the exact same time he was being molested by Jackson.

I find it very strange that you would automatically believe the niece without question.

by Anonymousreply 161March 11, 2019 2:35 AM

R159 All the more reason to challenge their nonsense, let them crawl back to Sony and report their bullshit doesn't stick, we all know Jackson was a pedophile, obsessed with little boys .

by Anonymousreply 162March 11, 2019 2:36 AM

R156....ah, that Finding Neverland logic returns.

"Why must they (the victims) prove he is guilty!"

" Poor Wade and James should be believed because...well, they seem convincing!"

" All those other versions of the stories are lies...let me deflect to other accusations instead"

"He described MJ's penis..granted the picture is uncircumcised but he didn't know"

:"Why would he settle a lawsuit if he was guilty"

"The accuser said they had a wedding ceremony! That makes perfect sense!"

by Anonymousreply 163March 11, 2019 2:38 AM

Oh, and conveniently left out of the link at R130 is the fact that the reason Jackson was strip searched was because after Jordie gave his description, the DAs were trying to lock down Michael's physical appearance, so he couldn't do anything to his body to alter it. When they tried to get his medical records, they had conveniently disappeared.

"By the time Jackson's attorneys held a press conference the following Monday to reiterate that he was not faking his drug addiction, and that he had every intention of coming back to testify, rumors were rife that Jamie had given the police a description of Jackson's genitals and that police wanted to examine him. It was true, and by November 19 police, apparently concerned that he might be trying to have the alleged telltale markings altered in Europe, raided both his dermatologist's and his plastic surgeon's offices, looking for his medical records. They were gone."

Also not mentioned, in the 2005 trial, Jackson's defense attorneys objected to the prosecution entering into evidence Jordan's description and the photos coming in. (The judge made an evidentiary ruling they couldn't come in, most likely because Jordie refused to testify.)

Why, if Jordie's description didn't match, would Jackson's attorney not want that made clear in the trial and reported in the press?

Because it did match.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164March 11, 2019 2:39 AM

You Leaving Neverland stans are hilarious with your obsession of these con artists.

by Anonymousreply 165March 11, 2019 2:39 AM

Was "Doodoohead" what Jacko called his tongue after sticking it into those little boys' butts?

by Anonymousreply 166March 11, 2019 2:40 AM

R184 Michael Jackson fled to Europe to have plastic surgery on his penis? Is that the best you can do? The documentary had enough lies for you to resort to more fiction.

by Anonymousreply 167March 11, 2019 2:41 AM

R163 How does it feel to be a garbage human being, who, if hell exists, is likely headed there?

by Anonymousreply 168March 11, 2019 2:42 AM

And your obsession with child molester because he could sing and dance is sad and pathetic. Whoever called people like you evil is spot on.

by Anonymousreply 169March 11, 2019 2:42 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170March 11, 2019 2:44 AM

You are really working hard R167 but it's over, Jackson was a pedophile, it's on his record now and forever, as it should be.

by Anonymousreply 171March 11, 2019 2:44 AM

Brett Barnes is viciously attacking Wade and James on Twitter as liars.

But how would Barnes know they are lying? Why not just say "The Michael I knew never did such a thing to me."

Obviously he considers them "disloyal" for outing Michael's child abuse.

by Anonymousreply 172March 11, 2019 2:45 AM

Is that really Brett Barnes though?

by Anonymousreply 173March 11, 2019 2:46 AM

R169 I can tell you've posted hundreds of DL replies expressing your lust for these two accusers. You white gays seem to think that because Wade and James are pretty that their previous lies (one under oath) are non sequitur. Guess what? Maybe if you can come up with enough money you can make your dreams come true!

They already sold out MJ, their parents, and their credibility. Prostitution is the only logical next step since their lawsuit has been dismissed.

by Anonymousreply 174March 11, 2019 2:46 AM

R167 in addition to your inability to read numbers, you apparently can't read text. No one said he "fled to Europe to have plastic surgery on his penis." The concern was he would have some kind of skin treatment to alter his appearance. Which anyone who had occasion to observe Jackson over the past DECADE prior knew he was perfectly capable of doing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175March 11, 2019 2:47 AM

R174. You don't make any sense. Since you a pedo defender you have no sense.

by Anonymousreply 176March 11, 2019 2:48 AM

R170 This other clearly lying accuser is quite ugly. Wonder if the white gay anti-MJ brigade will inundate us with thousands of replies about him too.

by Anonymousreply 177March 11, 2019 2:49 AM

If they hadn't been pretty R174 your pervert hero wouldn't have lusted after their pre-teen selves and moved heaven and earth to get them into bed, your hero was a pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 178March 11, 2019 2:49 AM

You sound scared, r177.

by Anonymousreply 179March 11, 2019 2:50 AM

R178 Michael Jackson lived and died a free man. My "pervert hero" and his millions are spared from these pathetic men.

by Anonymousreply 180March 11, 2019 2:51 AM

I do think the Twitter account is the real Brett Barnes as he has had same account since 2010.

by Anonymousreply 181March 11, 2019 2:51 AM

R174, give it up. Your desperate attempts to clear Michael won't work here. You have no argument either, you just post nonsense and lies. A new era has dawned and people aren't going to roll over because idiots like you say so. You're also racist and homophobic. Is that the real reason you're defending him? Honey, get a clue, he didn't look your people's way. Michael's white children will get all his riches. Why are you posting here anyway? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 182March 11, 2019 2:52 AM

A 12 year old boy doesn't know the difference between circumcised and uncircumcised. I had no idea specifically what an uncircumcised penis looked like until my early 20s. Chandler likely mostly saw it unsheathed, so it doesn't really made a difference. This is an idiotic, meaningless point to bring up.

by Anonymousreply 183March 11, 2019 2:56 AM

R180. You have lost your damn mind like your pedo hero. If he was still alive he will be shamed just like bill cosby and r Kelly. He will finally have to face the music when other victims start talking. The only saving grace is the fact that he is six feet under.

by Anonymousreply 184March 11, 2019 2:57 AM

R134

Michael was always described as humble by those who met or knew him, and he had a very religious outlook on treating others better than yourself. “Sharing your bed” does not mean literally sleeping in the same bed as someone else at the same time, it could mean allowing a guest to have the bed while you sleep on the couch or floor.

by Anonymousreply 185March 11, 2019 2:57 AM

R183 Look who is making excuses....they never stop with you anti-MJ losers.

by Anonymousreply 186March 11, 2019 2:58 AM

r180, your junkie pedo hero became worm food at only 50. But hey, as long as he left some money for his vulture family to pick over, then I guess all is okay in your warped world.

by Anonymousreply 187March 11, 2019 2:59 AM

R185 just wandered in without a fucking clue.

Michael literally meant sleep in the same bed. Watch the Bashir interview. Multiple boys, including his defenders, talked about sleeping in the same bed with him.

by Anonymousreply 188March 11, 2019 2:59 AM

This had to be what the MJ is innocent troll was like back in the day. Sadly, they still probably are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189March 11, 2019 3:00 AM

R178 A free man who chose to disfigure himself to a grotesque extent and died a pathetic death overdosed on surgery strength anaesthetic which was his nightcap of choice, freedom must have tasted so good to that casper the unfriendly pedophile freak. He was clearly a tormented soul, probably not from guilt as he was too self centered for that, but from his sick life collapsing around him along with his ability to bed 7 yr old boys, the spoilt pervert finally had to take NO for an answer. Your pervert hero is rotting in hell and his reputation has turned to shit and it was all his own doing.

by Anonymousreply 190March 11, 2019 3:03 AM

R188 - From . Reddit:

The TV Special “Living with Michael Jackson” was a smear job. Bashir lied to and deceived Michael into participating, saying that the special would highlight his humanitarian acts and his charity for children, and it would also make Jackson sympathetic to the public. Jackson has numerous times expressed a desire or attempted for the public to get to know him better and understand him - he believed that opening his soul to Bashir would quell rumors and the bad press that followed him wherever he went.

In fact, footage that Michael recorded himself which he aired in his “Take Two” special, shows that Bashir blatantly lied and played Michael. Bashir directly contradicts what he goes on to say in the aired special, and he does nothing but lavish Michael with praise and adulation while filming the interviews to garner Michael’s trust. After the special aired, Michael filed a complaint against Bashir, accusing him of yellow journalism.

Bashir, in the wake of the outage caused by this TV Special and to cash in on the eve of the 2005 trial, went on to create another “documentary” heavily implying Michael molested boys and was a pedophile. It was made so quickly and had so many interviews in it, one has to wonder if Bashir had the idea for this documentary waiting in the back of his mind while he was creating the “Living with Michael Jackson” special. Lucky Bashir - two major tv documentaries for the price of one. He had a direct interest in twisting the narrative on his stay with Michael to appear devious and inappropriate, as he got many other jobs and interviews because of it, being hired on to work with American news ABC Niteline in 2004. The explosive special, sadly, helped his career. He was now a household name.

The UK seemed more aware of how shady and despicable Martin Bashir was. He was voted the 5th Worst Briton in Channel 4's poll of "The 100 Worst Britons of All Time" and mocked during the aftermath of “Living with Michael Jackson” for his two-faced facade and slimey journalism practices. Bashir went on to have a long career working in America, until he was let go from MSNBC for suggesting someone shit in Sarah Palin's mouth.

The day Michael died, Bashir has some odd words to share.

”Certainly when I made the documentary, there was a small part of that which contained a controversy concerning his relationship with other young people. But the truth is that he was never convicted of any crime, I never saw any wrongdoing myself. And whilst his lifestyle may have been unorthodox, I don't believe it was criminal. And I think the world has now lost the greatest entertainer it's probably ever known."

by Anonymousreply 191March 11, 2019 3:03 AM

Anyone else think those dance competition/lookalike contests downright corny to an embarrassing degree? Why were these things popular?

by Anonymousreply 192March 11, 2019 3:04 AM

R189 Don’t leave me hanging, did Tootie make it to the concert or not? Maybe Joe took her on the bike?

by Anonymousreply 193March 11, 2019 3:04 AM

R190 MJ might be a "freak," but the losers pushing these allegations after their book deals and lawsuit fell through are looking mighty freakish themselves!

by Anonymousreply 194March 11, 2019 3:05 AM

It is shocking to me that people are bashing these two guys. What a twisted, sick world we live in that anyone would give an ounce of sympathy to Jackson over these two - who are clearly telling the truth. Celebrity worship has gotten out of control. As has the distortion of justice by money. I hope this begins to wake people up to the PR machine and corruptions in our justice system created by wealth and fame.

by Anonymousreply 195March 11, 2019 3:06 AM

You lost us at 'from reddit' R191 by the way R190 is a response to your R180 madness. Do you dream of innocent sleepovers with St Michael? does he keep his hands to himself?

by Anonymousreply 196March 11, 2019 3:07 AM

Remember when Jacko showed up to court in his pajamas, walking with a cane and acting all feeble and weak? Then, the moment he was acquitted, he throws the cane to the side and jumps on the hood of a SUV.

And, motherfuckers have the nerve to call his abuse victims con men?

by Anonymousreply 197March 11, 2019 3:11 AM

What do people hope to gain when they mention circumstantial evidence with such disdain, as though it carries no weight? It’s just embarrassing. In reality, it carries the same weight as direct evidence. Not to mention that the vast majority of convictions are won on solely or largely circumstantial cases.

Scott Peterson, Drew Peterson, Sante and Kenneth Kimes, Timothy McVeigh, Aaron Hernandez, Susan Smith, Ted Bundy — all convicted on purely circumstantial evidence.

by Anonymousreply 198March 11, 2019 3:11 AM

Very true R195 The rich and powerful being able to buy the system should be a wake up call, sadly there's no waking up for some zombies out there , as seen from the Jackson grovellers.

by Anonymousreply 199March 11, 2019 3:12 AM

R193, she sure did. Unfortunately, the bust of Jermaine she worked so hard on didn't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200March 11, 2019 3:13 AM

R195 It shocks you that people bash these two? They are grown men (losers really) who have done nothing with their lives or careers (except mooch off of the man who they claim abused them.) And now that they have been cut off, they do a complete 180 and want money? It shocks me that people on here do not "bash" these con artists.

by Anonymousreply 201March 11, 2019 3:16 AM

R194. Have a seat somewhere before I dog walk you. You are sick and disgusting like your pedo hero.

by Anonymousreply 202March 11, 2019 3:17 AM

r198, you can't talk logic with the Jackaloons/pedo lovers. They lost the plot a long time ago, and now they're losing their shit.

by Anonymousreply 203March 11, 2019 3:18 AM

R185, does his generous and religious outlook include showering with boys and sticking his tongue in their asses? And these guys haven't done anything with their lives? Wade choreographed some major acts. James is gifted in math, but was held back because his idiotic parents listened to Michael when he told them to pull him from gifted classes and encouraged him to skip college. Michael paid for him to get private filmmaking lessons, even though that's not where his skills lied. That was Michael's go to, he encouraged all of them to go into filmmaking. Jimmy is now the head of computer programming at a large company and has a beautiful family. I think both did better in life and as people than your lord and savior Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 204March 11, 2019 3:26 AM

R201 You already admitted earlier in R126 that you wouldn't leave a kid with MJ , so you acknowledge his pedophilia. You don't really believe Jackson is innocent, you know he was a pedophile, you just don't want to admit it so you can protect his music and your own attached memories. Very small and juvenile attitude, but what can you expect from a fan?

by Anonymousreply 205March 11, 2019 3:30 AM

Is this the new spin, that Michael didn't mean he literally slept in the same bed as young boys? Fucking pathetic.

Macaulay, Wade, and Brett Barnes when testifying *on Michael's behalf* in 2005, all confirmed they slept in the same bed as him multiple times. Wade said at first it was both him and his sister, then later just him. Macaulay said it was him and Kieran (which Michael had also said in the Bashir interview). Brett confirmed most of the time it was just the 2 of them. Brett's testimony (starts at p. 231):

Q. Have you been sharing a bed with him consistently from age nine until age 19?

A. What do you mean by “consistent”?

Q. Well, in all the times that you visit, predominately do you stay in his room, in his bed?

A. Yeah.

Q. Did you do it when you were ten years old as well?

A. Yeah.

Q. Did you do it when you were 11 years old as well?

A. Yes.

Q. Most of the times you did it, there was nobody else in the room; is that correct?

A. I guess you could say that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206March 11, 2019 3:41 AM

Jim Moret I forgot about him I looked him up was wondering what happened to him. I didn’t know he was James Darren’s son.

by Anonymousreply 207March 11, 2019 3:49 AM

Hard to know if the troll bashing these guys is attention starved - or symbolic of the new internet-aided phenomenon where people believe in a weird reality because there are other people and tidbits online that they can use to justify and support their beliefs. The whole MAGA universe and the MJ-defender universe share a lot of scary similarities.

by Anonymousreply 208March 11, 2019 3:52 AM

If these two losers were black or no longer attractive, you queens would give less than two shits about either one of them. It’s pretty sad that all it takes for you all to clutch your pearls is for two white boys to claim a black man who just happened to be the biggest star who ever lived molested them.

by Anonymousreply 209March 11, 2019 4:05 AM

WADE ROBSON IS A COLD MAN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210March 11, 2019 4:06 AM

What’s your deal R209? Molested/unmolested, black/white, old/young? Truly curious - if you’re serious.

Why the anger at these two? I can tell you I would feel the same if they were black or white, 30 or 60.

by Anonymousreply 211March 11, 2019 4:15 AM

R209, you lost me at black man. Where?

by Anonymousreply 212March 11, 2019 4:17 AM

[quote]The amount of times I see people claim that Jordan Chandler correctly described how Michael's genitalia looked like is insane.

R130 He was Nostradamus.

by Anonymousreply 213March 11, 2019 4:20 AM

I believe them but they do seem to make everything about them.

Wonder what film Wade was going to make.

by Anonymousreply 214March 11, 2019 4:22 AM

GayAtHomeDad on Twitter is a complete pedophile apologist. I hope he dies in a fire.

by Anonymousreply 215March 11, 2019 4:31 AM

R206 You mention Kieran Culkin. I've always wondered if it's possible that, perhaps, Macaulay wasn't the one MJ molested, but rather Kieran. But who knows, Kieran appears to be able to work and Macaulay does nothing.

by Anonymousreply 216March 11, 2019 4:40 AM

Even though Wade is thoroughly unlikable, I did believe him when watching the doc. But after some days of reflection and discovering more info about him, bitch be lyin. James should distance himself immediately from this mercenary con man as he will only be damaged by him.

by Anonymousreply 217March 11, 2019 4:42 AM

The your butt is mine line in Bad sounds sick now.

PYT (Pretty Young Thing) as well.

by Anonymousreply 218March 11, 2019 4:48 AM

Almost every line, in every Jacko song, can be reinterpreted as being about kiddie fiddling now. It's quite inescapable when they hear him squealing about physical contact.

by Anonymousreply 219March 11, 2019 5:00 AM

I don't know why people are demanding that Macaulay Culkin come forward. If he was indeed molested, then that's a very personal issue that he needs to deal with in his own time.

I'd rather see Lisa Marie Presley and Debbie Rowe come forward and explain the conditions surround their marriages with Jackson. Was it a business arrangement to protect his reputation? Was it a real marriage, and if so, was it consummated...was he able to perform sexually with her? Did she witness any behavior towards boys that made her uncomfortable? If I were Debbie Rowe, my heart would have dropped upon hearing about the 2003 allegations. Does she regret her decision to give Jackson children that he alone would supervise?

by Anonymousreply 220March 11, 2019 5:03 AM

R220 I agree. Bullying somebody to come forward is just as bad as bullying them to stay quiet. The psychological garbage could take decades to work through, or possibly never if he is an addict.

by Anonymousreply 221March 11, 2019 5:10 AM

R217 What made you change your mind? And do you still believe James?

by Anonymousreply 222March 11, 2019 5:13 AM

R214 Like someone here said, it's possible that they're both famewhores. That in itself is not proof that they're lying though. They could be famewhores but still tell the truth.

by Anonymousreply 223March 11, 2019 5:15 AM

James’ perky wife gets on my nerves.

Give us the details about Wade’s grafting ways.

by Anonymousreply 224March 11, 2019 5:24 AM

Watching the Oprah special. Jesus Christ, can she let them finish their sentences?

by Anonymousreply 225March 11, 2019 5:27 AM

Wade should have gotten a third party to sell all that MJ stuff but I guess it’s kinda cool he burned it. What about Harrison Ford’s bull whip ?

by Anonymousreply 226March 11, 2019 5:36 AM

There was a complete cover up by the FBI for this piece of trash. They could have gotten him for transporting a minor (Jordan) across state lines for immoral purposes but they balked:

The FBI’s explosive, secret dossier on Michael Jackson was made public yesterday and includes sickening — and surprising — allegations involving the kiddie-molestation raps against the superstar.

The sensational files on the late King of Pop — started after LA cops asked the federal agency to become involved in their sex probe of Jacko — include creepy new details of his antics with kids, specifically from a Canadian couple’s ride on the same train with him.

A Toronto woman told investigators probing allegations against Jackson in 1993 that she and her husband — both social workers in children’s services — were aboard a train on March 7, 1992, during a visit to California and that the singer and his entourage had four compartments near them.

She said a 12- or 13-year-old boy — identified as Jacko’s “cousin” to anyone who asked — was with the singer at the time.

“Jackson was very possessive of the boy at night,” the woman told cops, adding that she and her hubby grew even more suspicious of the star’s behavior when they “heard questionable noises through wall,” according to one FBI file.

“She was concerned enough to notify the conductor of her suspicions,” authorities wrote at the time.

* The LAPD appeared hot to nail Jackson on the federal Mann Act — involving “transportation of a minor across state lines for immoral purposes” — when it came to Chandler, and asked the FBI to consider the move.

But the agency balked at the idea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227March 11, 2019 5:56 AM

Culkin needs to come forward because of his 2005 testimony. He’d silence the wackos too. I’m guessing he was paid off and never will.

by Anonymousreply 228March 11, 2019 6:04 AM

The great thing about this documentary is that MJ is finally and forever tainted. The big money is over for the greedy Jackson's and Sony. What brand is going to want his music for a commercial? None. The Broadway show is over, and his record sales are dipping. No one wants to buy pedo-central Neverland, despite a massive price cut.

The only think that makes me mad is that the trashy family already has so much money. I wish they would all die broke for supporting that filthy pig.

by Anonymousreply 229March 11, 2019 6:06 AM

I would hope that radio stations follow and don't play his music. This man and his sleeping with these children is beyond disturbing

by Anonymousreply 230March 11, 2019 6:09 AM

I wish more guys would come out about Jackson's abuse. That way James and Wade would be protected from the attacks from Jacko's mental stans. Brett Barnes is despicable for claiming James and Wade lied. Did he watch the doc? How can you fake how broken James was? He must be a really good actor, Oscar worthy, if that was the case.

by Anonymousreply 231March 11, 2019 6:11 AM

It's interesting (and disturbing) that most of Jacko's boys are still defending him, even a decade after his death. They were probably victims themselves too.

by Anonymousreply 232March 11, 2019 6:13 AM

I don’t get the accusation of famewhore / gold digger. Why would you make up such specific and self-embarrassing revelations - correlated by facts and circumstances - including having a complete breakdown - for fame. One already had it - the other didn’t want it. I just don’t get the hate for these guys. It’s blatantly true. He did it to multiple kids. What is the psychological need to hate on these guys? I get the typical DL cuntishness - but seems really illogical in this case. Unless you dismiss the idea that the molesatation was really that traumatic and wasn’t that big of a deal. But there is no doubt it happened..

by Anonymousreply 233March 11, 2019 6:13 AM

I did email my favorite radio station this week here in CA after hearing Billie Jean, and received a reply that they are evaluating whether to continue playing MJ. I suggest you all do the same.

by Anonymousreply 234March 11, 2019 6:14 AM

Jordan's statement to police stated that when he didn't want Michael inappropriately touching him, the latter would cry and tell him it's not wrong and that Brett would do it. Brett was definitely abused as was Culkin. I doubt the latter will ever come out. Maybe Spence or Casico will finally awake up.

About the train story, the couple that reported it were two SOCIAL WORKERS. How are the defenders going to spin that one?

The Lakers dropped Billie Jean from their playlist.

by Anonymousreply 235March 11, 2019 6:17 AM

I don't think the Jackson defenders are regular DLers. Stans found this site.

by Anonymousreply 236March 11, 2019 6:18 AM

I noticed since the new Sony deal of 18 months ago a lot more Jacko music is being piped ambiantly in stores. It is awkward especially if there are kids around. If I hear a MJ song playing in a store now, I'll walk out without purchase also make a comment to the salesperson that they shouldn't be playing it. It seems crazy in the tight retail market they would potentially alienate another buyer.

by Anonymousreply 237March 11, 2019 6:27 AM

I was in a supermarket Thursday night and they played a lot of 80s. Janet and Lionel Ritchie played, I was waiting for Michael, but nothing.

by Anonymousreply 238March 11, 2019 6:35 AM

Even if you’re the most ardent Jackson defender explain this:

He paid out 23 million dollars to a prepubescent boy for alleged sexual abuse. If you just enjoyed a snuggle wouldn’t you stop? Wouldn’t you ensure that you never had another unsupervised visit with another boy?

Jackson didn’t stop because he couldn’t stop. He was a pedophile. His only sexual attraction was to extremely good looking young boys.

I hope his legacy goes down in flames and that some miracle happens to render that gruesome homophobic, anti-Semitic family penniless.

by Anonymousreply 239March 11, 2019 6:39 AM

I love the fact that the asshole that bailed out Michael on Neverland for $22 million is a Trumpster. Reduced from $100 million twice to $31 million, the guy will lose money after paying the Jacksons, ongoing property taxes and the exhorbitant maintenance. Not to mention commission. Hell, it may never sell except for pennies on the dollar.

by Anonymousreply 240March 11, 2019 6:48 AM

Jackson family and Sony need pay for better quality of troll to defend peddy mikey…..they doin piss poor job.

his music will be forgotten as he is Creep of Creeps.

by Anonymousreply 241March 11, 2019 8:32 AM

I have no problem boycotting SONY. I bet the $$$ they were expecting to make from MJ in 2019 was already earmarked for producing another of their shitty movies. Must be disappearing fast.

by Anonymousreply 242March 11, 2019 9:05 AM

r9 Buck would have let me lick his asshole!

by Anonymousreply 243March 11, 2019 9:19 AM

I want to see the Jackson catalogue go down the tube and be worth less than the dirty poo stained underwear Jackson wore on his face when he slept.

by Anonymousreply 244March 11, 2019 10:12 AM

sell the dam neverland and give the $$$ to his victims, most notably james and wade who had the guts to come forward and nail jacksons pedo ass.

victims, be brave and continue to come forward, start a class action suit against the Jackson Estate for damages

by Anonymousreply 245March 11, 2019 10:38 AM

[quote]I noticed since the new Sony deal of 18 months ago a lot more Jacko music is being piped ambiantly in stores. It is awkward especially if there are kids around. If I hear a MJ song playing in a store now, I'll walk out without purchase also make a comment to the salesperson that they shouldn't be playing it. It seems crazy in the tight retail market they would potentially alienate another buyer.

Retail places might not control the playlists for the store music. There are different music service/radio providers for stores and they usually offer systems with different channels catered to certain eras and genres. When I worked at grocery store in college around the early and mid 2000s, the receiving manager picked what channels/stations were played in the store during the early to afternoon hours. The audio system was located in his office. He loved classic rock and either set the store system to classic rock or channel that played music from the 60s to 80s. After he was off shift, one of the managers would go back and change the system to some kind of current pop hits channel.

by Anonymousreply 246March 11, 2019 10:56 AM

[quote]mention Kieran Culkin. I've always wondered if it's possible that, perhaps, Macaulay wasn't the one MJ molested, but rather Kieran. But who knows, Kieran appears to be able to work and Macaulay does nothing.

I've also wondered if Kieran was molested. Given how Macaulay has drug issues and doesn't work as actor, I think it's him. I think the other Culkin siblings know their brother was molested, but were given some hush money.

by Anonymousreply 247March 11, 2019 11:16 AM

Prince on turning down Bad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248March 11, 2019 11:23 AM

THE more the bots defend him, the more he looks guilty, weird they don't see that.

I wont ever spend a dime on the bastard.

by Anonymousreply 249March 11, 2019 11:29 AM

Did he even tour the states after the Bad Tour?

by Anonymousreply 250March 11, 2019 11:36 AM

It's very depressing that some people are so frantic to keep his name clean. It's over sad fans, he was a predatory pedophile, no need for court cases or FBI reports, we all know, the proof is the life he led, it's a stain his name will scream forever. Even in a long distant future ( if there is one ) where Jackson and his music will be as dusty and forgotten as Rudy Valee , if some historian chances across his work it will be seconds before the pedophilia details emerge, pedophilia will always be synonymous with Michael Jackson, the world's most infamous pedophile, that is his well deserved legacy.

by Anonymousreply 251March 11, 2019 11:57 AM

And how's Ken Jenkins these days?

by Anonymousreply 252March 11, 2019 11:59 AM

Can't ask about the fat one with the buzz cut, forget his name. Well, never knew his name tbh.

by Anonymousreply 253March 11, 2019 11:59 AM

How can you be so gullible as to believe two admitted liars?

by Anonymousreply 254March 11, 2019 12:03 PM

Omer Bhatti creeps me out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255March 11, 2019 12:03 PM

WTF???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256March 11, 2019 12:04 PM

I believe he took Omer as his wife after the kids starting arriving.

Did Jacko divorce Jimmy before marrying Omer?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257March 11, 2019 12:08 PM

R254 Jackson looks far from black in the photos with his last victim at R256 and R257 . He managed to make himself appear asexual and without race, apart from the self loathing involved I'm sure it was useful cover for his crimes, 'he's such a cute weirdo!'

by Anonymousreply 258March 11, 2019 12:09 PM

Jacko was like Liberace.

He needed his younger lovers to look like him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259March 11, 2019 12:10 PM

So how many of you are same people whining on here all the time about witch hunts and how it's innocent until proven guilty? I'm

How many of think it's ok to reduce a molestion victim down to whether you want to bang him or not?

And I'm still wondering what's up with the mispelled ebonic posts about how guilty MJ is.

Also hasn't Oprah believed a lot of lies when it was convenient for her career like that one about the druggie book she never actually apologized for?

by Anonymousreply 260March 11, 2019 12:23 PM

jacko wanted to be non human, to be robot without morals or feelings, thus ok to do what he wanted , break the human taboos. and he did. he made 7 yr old boys spread their cheeks and work his tits. . .. ….. and then they went shopping...

by Anonymousreply 261March 11, 2019 12:28 PM

Does anyone knows what happened to Jonathan Spence? Is he married?Alive?

by Anonymousreply 262March 11, 2019 12:32 PM

R261 i thought he was a robot??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263March 11, 2019 12:40 PM

For all his musical talent, Jackson was a dumb fuck. With all his money and access he could have enriched his life in so many ways, but he chose Disney, candy and funfairs, his homes were hymns to tacky, the only books he seemed to own were quasi boy porn photobooks. Sure those things aided his main interest of chasing and bedding young boys ,but there would still have been time to learn about the world we live in, but he was just too dumb and self involved.

by Anonymousreply 264March 11, 2019 12:43 PM

yea, he had Dynasty taste,,,,if that good.

by Anonymousreply 265March 11, 2019 12:49 PM

Trump taste R265 , tacky antique knock offs, everything gilded and aggrandizing self portraits everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 266March 11, 2019 12:51 PM

Thanks for continuing LN threads.

by Anonymousreply 267March 11, 2019 1:26 PM

A final macabre twist?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268March 11, 2019 2:25 PM

Toxic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269March 11, 2019 2:32 PM

He really thought he was some kind of royalty. He called himself the "King of Pop". He named both of his sons "Prince Michael Jackson" so that the public would have to force the media to refer to them by faux royal titles. (Ironically, his main musical industry competitor was named Prince.) His clothing had faux military insignia. The armband shit was weird; perhaps he was obsessed with Hitler. He also had consigned artists to paint several portraits of himself. Who the fuck does that?

by Anonymousreply 270March 11, 2019 2:44 PM

I always wondered who started the King Of Pop title. So it was Michael who gave himself that label?

by Anonymousreply 271March 11, 2019 2:52 PM

^^^ Well, at least calling his sons "Prince" isn't as bad as what Jermaine named one of his kids: Jermajesty! No, I'm not making this up. Jermajesty Jackson. I told MJ to GTFOH long ago when I opened his "autobiography" to read, being greeted with the first line on the first page: "I have been gestating for eons and eons of time." Good grief!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272March 11, 2019 2:53 PM

Very interesting- This celebrity offspring of a permanent A++ lister was off drugs for so long then hooked up with that close pseudo family member/former A list actor who not only had sex with her even though he has an actress girlfriend but got her using again. She then got involved in that horrible relationship with a gold digging guy. Now, she is smoking meth and shooting up heroin and no one is looking after her or watching out for her. Everyone just wants a good time and for her to pay for it.

by Anonymousreply 273March 11, 2019 3:00 PM

R271, yes. As part of the marketing for Dangerous, Michael told MTV he wanted them to refer to him as the King of Pop when they debuted the “Black or White” video and then all the time after. The story is in the book I Want My MTV.

Supposedly Michael wanted a nickname comparable to Bruce Springsteen’s “The Boss.”

by Anonymousreply 274March 11, 2019 3:02 PM

More is going to come out. The revolting Jackson clan should save their pennies to pay off Pelicano. He knows where all the bodies are buried.

by Anonymousreply 275March 11, 2019 3:02 PM

But what did Janet know and when did she know it?

by Anonymousreply 276March 11, 2019 3:04 PM

R274 Thanks for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 277March 11, 2019 3:04 PM
by Anonymousreply 278March 11, 2019 3:06 PM

Janet better up those residency dates. There are a lot of mouths to feed in that family, and I don't think any of them work.

by Anonymousreply 279March 11, 2019 3:07 PM

Anthony Pellicano, you in danguh girl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280March 11, 2019 3:08 PM

R279 I'm thinking Janet should consider doing what she does best... canceling. They're gonna come for her next.

by Anonymousreply 281March 11, 2019 3:12 PM

[quote]Drake's "Don't Matter to Me" Not on Setlist After Michael Jackson Documentary

[quote]Drake's "Don't Matter to Me," last year's Scorpion cut featuring previously unheard vocals from Michael Jackson, was absent from the OVO Sound co-founder's setlist for his tour kickoff in Manchester over the weekend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282March 11, 2019 3:12 PM

R272 he wanted to be like Elvis who was known as the king of Rock (Elvis didn't name himself that though) So Jackson named himself the king of pop. He talked about that years ago.

by Anonymousreply 283March 11, 2019 3:18 PM

Does anyone think Michael ever had sex with Lisa Marie?

by Anonymousreply 284March 11, 2019 3:23 PM

R284 nope

by Anonymousreply 285March 11, 2019 3:26 PM

R284, that's what I'd like to know. Was it a business arrangement for the purpose of bearding and distracting? Did he share his bed with her?

by Anonymousreply 286March 11, 2019 3:27 PM

Jackson should have been put in prison in the eighties. All of his family and colleagues are complicit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287March 11, 2019 3:33 PM

If you ever read any of Lisa Marie's interviews talking about her marriage to MJ, it seems like she actually did believe they were in a relationship. I think she's so fucked up though that she has no ability to understand what is reality and what isn't. She thought he genuinely loved her and wasn't doing it as a publicity stunt.

I remember one interview she did where she talked about how the MJ that was on camera was an act and once the cameras were gone, he was an entirely different person. That even the soft spoken, whispery way he talked was fake and the first time he used his real voice around her she was shocked.

by Anonymousreply 288March 11, 2019 3:33 PM

I haven't been able to find the article yet but I read about an article where Lisa Marie was complaining that Jackson was a nightmare and only married her to obtain the Elvis catalog. He managed to get some of the catalog. As far as I know, she still claims it was a real marriage but she would not leave her kids with him alone. This came out after the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 289March 11, 2019 3:36 PM

I think Lisa Marie married Jackson because she was trying for a singing career and probably Thought Jackson could really help her.

by Anonymousreply 290March 11, 2019 3:38 PM

Lisa Marie acknowledged she was used by MJ. But she still refuses to bash him. She could confirm the pedophilia I’m sure. But she is so caught up in her own sickness, she doesn’t care about helping other people. The whole thing is sick.

I was young, but even I feel vaguely complicit in the whole thing for seeing it and believing lawyers and PR instead of what was obvious based on instinct and logic. A real wake-up call about the power of PR and legal corruption. Hopefully we have learned that money and power trump justice in America. We are not an equitable democratic society - we’re a capitalist oligarchy who have been fed celebrity as an “opiate of the masses” and as Gods to worship.

by Anonymousreply 291March 11, 2019 3:42 PM

Jackson paid Marlon Brando a million dollars to attend his 30th anniversary special. Liz Taylor was paid in jewelry for her support. I wonder how much he gave his victim Macaulay Culkin?

by Anonymousreply 292March 11, 2019 3:44 PM

What is important is... how will Janet's career be impacted by this?

by Anonymousreply 293March 11, 2019 3:45 PM

R262, I read that Spence actually married at Neverland, but Michael didn't attend. No doubt he was brainwashed by Michael as well.

by Anonymousreply 294March 11, 2019 3:46 PM

This is history since I haven't checked in since yesterday, but R27 - that video in R14 doesn't change my mind about anything. That woman is unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 295March 11, 2019 3:47 PM

On point R291. It’s amazing how insane Jackson defenders are. Would they be defending their next door neighbor for sleeping with dozens of little boys? Unlikely. It’s absolutely due to the unconscionable cult worship around celebrities. Even Paris Jackson has 3 million followers on social media. For what? She’s never done anything interesting or worthwhile. Celebrity worship is a cult.

by Anonymousreply 296March 11, 2019 3:48 PM

Now just continue the discussion about the pedo MJ who is dead. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 297March 11, 2019 3:49 PM

From Twitter - And according to many well placed sources in LA at the time the Jackson family had some pretty nasty “stuff” on the Culkin family - very dark - so essentially there could have been blackmail there.

by Anonymousreply 298March 11, 2019 3:59 PM

The Jackson family/Sony and followers are really scratching their heads to find ways to shit on Safechuck, Wade they can dismiss because the public don't like him , he's not broken enough, but Safechuck looks like a victim which suits the tragically dumb public's keen intellect, i.e they don't have to think. There will be many more attacks orchestrated on both the victims but it's too late the majority of us have finally admitted what has been obvious for years, Michael Jackson was a pedophile. This will definitely affect the money machine the Jackson etc have been used to milking but they'll just have to work like everybody else.

by Anonymousreply 299March 11, 2019 3:59 PM

The reason I asked about Lisa Marie is because she seemed like a fertile thing. Unless MJ was shooting blanks, I was surprised they never had a kid.

by Anonymousreply 300March 11, 2019 4:11 PM

R300 well, also remember that supposedly Michael never wanted any bio children of his own since they would inherit his skin color and nose which he despised.

by Anonymousreply 301March 11, 2019 4:14 PM

I never thought the marriage to Lisa Marie was real.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302March 11, 2019 4:15 PM

He clearly didn't want biological offspring R300 MJ had no interest in women, I doubt he ever went anywhere near LMP physically if no cameras were around, certainly there was no danger of impregnation. I assume as you do R301 he was so repulsed by his own genes he didn't want them living on, hence the elaborate machinations to create the biologically disconnected family he bleached and dangled from hotel balconies, what a total freak.

by Anonymousreply 303March 11, 2019 4:18 PM

I'm guessing LM is a mess herself. She was married to Nicholas Cage too.

by Anonymousreply 304March 11, 2019 4:19 PM

Don't do drugs kids. Her children look so miserable. Why do these severely damaged people insist on breeding?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305March 11, 2019 4:19 PM

The Culkin family reminds me a bit of the loony Phoenix family. I wouldn't be surprised if Anthony Pelicanio managed to dig up other dirt that public didn't know about the Culkins.

by Anonymousreply 306March 11, 2019 4:20 PM

Guys, just look at this and the case is pretty much closed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307March 11, 2019 4:32 PM

On the page linked in R307, there's a painting of Jacko reading a story to a group of children. The white boys are in Jackson's lap, while the non-caucasian kids are sitting on the ground. Also, there's one kid asleep on the ground, with his butt hanging out of his pants.

by Anonymousreply 308March 11, 2019 4:42 PM

In my area, radio stations rarely play Michael Jackson songs. Those same radio stations seem to play Prince songs more in the past couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 309March 11, 2019 5:07 PM

JFC, he had the absolute worst taste. That art is wretched.

by Anonymousreply 310March 11, 2019 5:08 PM

R310 it really is awful. That gold statue with him and the chimp is one of the tackiest things I've ever seen. Bad taste is the least of his crimes, but his taste was truly bad.

by Anonymousreply 311March 11, 2019 5:14 PM

Here ya go, Whitney Whitley von Whittzkopf

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312March 11, 2019 5:38 PM

Michael Jackson truthers are matched only by the Trump loving, pizza gate gate for absolute crazy. They're crazy on steroids.

by Anonymousreply 313March 11, 2019 5:42 PM

R311, you’ll be dismayed to learn that one is actually a “work of art.” It’s by Jeff Koons, and the original sold for over $5 million.

by Anonymousreply 314March 11, 2019 5:42 PM

Has anyone bothered to interview the Money Trail, yet?

Money Trail, what say you?

by Anonymousreply 315March 11, 2019 5:55 PM

R31 Yes but the video is funny

by Anonymousreply 316March 11, 2019 5:55 PM

R14 There's a lot of inappropriate (albeit not illegal) behavior showcased about Michael Jackson's life in the media right now. I first doubted James and (especially) Wade, since I am not one of those "believe all accusers" #MeToo people.

Then I saw the Oprah interview (I have not yet had time to watch the full documentary) and said "at least one of them may be telling the truth." I think they are in an impossible position either way. How do you convince people you are truthful when your past words and actions have been incongruent with your testimony now?

I watched the Dan Reed and Piers Morgan interview on television. Reed said he believed them 100%. When Piers asked him the question that he had to be expecting - Why do you believe them 100%? -he wouldn't answer. It was the same thing when asked about the lawsuits and monetary motivation. I can't understand how someone can make accusations about someone else without addressing the elephant in the room.

Luke 8:17 says: "Nothing is hidden that won't be exposed. Nor is anything concealed that won't be made known and brought to the light." In other words, there's no such thing as a secret - everything will be revealed at some point. I think this is a good discussion to have, and I hope more people come forward (new accusers) whose actions and words paint a clear picture of exactly what happened all those years ago.

by Anonymousreply 317March 11, 2019 6:01 PM

Irish journalist recalls time he asked Michael Jackson accuser if he needed rescuing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318March 11, 2019 6:04 PM

JACKO CLAIMS Scot ‘saw alleged Michael Jackson’s Leaving Neverland victim James Safechuck enter singer’s hotel room dressed as The Tin Man from The Wizard of Oz’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319March 11, 2019 6:05 PM

R317 Would stand wet through in the street during a storm saying 'I have heard of rain but I'm not convinced' Jackson is King Pedo, those feeling there is not enough evidence should stay in the house if their powers of observation/understanding are so poor, they are a danger to themselves and others .

by Anonymousreply 320March 11, 2019 6:12 PM

[quote] Michael was black

For a while.

by Anonymousreply 321March 11, 2019 6:20 PM

Sia has tweeted that she believes Wade and Jimmy. Good for her - she's probably lost some fans by doing that.

by Anonymousreply 322March 11, 2019 6:23 PM

Both Brett Barnes & Culkin regarding being a victim of molestation as "disgusting" Culkin stated "I can't believe they thought that I would do that". My molester told me people would think I was a "dirty slut" and that I would be in "big trouble"......I was eight years old.

Im not sure that people who haven't experienced CSA understand how deep the grooming and manipulation cuts into your psyche. It changes you forever. You also feel oddly attached and protective of your abuser. Wade and James are absolute heroes. Truly. It was hard enough for me to tell my truth after my accuser died. I can't imagine doing it publicly and with such a media machine/insane fan base looking to further destroy you.

by Anonymousreply 323March 11, 2019 6:25 PM

Obviously, it’s all totally true. But I would love it if just ONE of these other victims we’ve named cane forward as it would push this over the tipping point and humiliate his defenders.

No one, and I mean no semi-normal MAN, would make up being treated this way, there is still enormous shame tied to same-sex abuse. I cannot believe that one, much less two men, would just make these graphic stories up out if thing air. Sorry, I don’t buy that!

by Anonymousreply 324March 11, 2019 6:27 PM

I remember an interview with Lisa Marie when Michael dangled Blanket from the balcony. She was trying to be diplomatic but was pretty clear that she was appalled. Remember even then, he had apologists saying it was an ode to "Lion King".

by Anonymousreply 325March 11, 2019 6:28 PM

Yay, I was so glad to see Sia's tweet. Anybody with half a brain knows that Wade and James are truthful.

by Anonymousreply 326March 11, 2019 6:29 PM

Has Janet commented?

by Anonymousreply 327March 11, 2019 6:30 PM

[quote]Michael Jackson truthers are matched only by the Trump loving, pizza gate gate for absolute crazy. They're crazy on steroids.

I agree with this. I remember a thread someone here on DL, in which someone said that if tons of evidence came to light about Trump sexually preying on woman and saying the N word, that the Trumpsters would still defend him. Sadly, I agree with that.

by Anonymousreply 328March 11, 2019 6:38 PM

Hope Paris turns out to be the hero. Realizes defending daddy is a sinking ship. Tells Culkin to admit the truth.

by Anonymousreply 329March 11, 2019 6:38 PM

R237 You seem like you would be a lot of fun at parties. Seriously though, why are you so obsessed?

by Anonymousreply 330March 11, 2019 6:39 PM

I blocked R313 and 60 replies disappeared... that's probably just on his mobile.

by Anonymousreply 331March 11, 2019 6:45 PM

Jabba tried it and failed... and still makes excuses for Michael having sleepovers with little boys.

by Anonymousreply 332March 11, 2019 6:46 PM

Why the fuck would you block r313? Too much “reality”?

by Anonymousreply 333March 11, 2019 6:50 PM

You got me R331, I actually have been on Datalounge for over ten years but this film made me become a member. I've posted more on this subject than any other, because I'm a survivor of CSA. I guess you're happy that my posts regarding that disappeared as well? You really don't want the truth or to understand the trauma of CSA...you just want to continue your mindless adoration of a monster.

by Anonymousreply 334March 11, 2019 7:01 PM

R330 and R331 You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to excuse a sick, criminal pervert . I've posted plenty against that freak here, will continue to and would rather hear what R313 and R237 have to say than any more half baked 'I think it's suspicious that....' crap you are shitting out to try to save the dead reputation of your perverted hero.

by Anonymousreply 335March 11, 2019 7:06 PM

^ 0/10

by Anonymousreply 336March 11, 2019 7:09 PM

This is the least of their offences, but the painter David Nordahl should be ashamed of himself. Having no talent is one thing, but creating absolute shit for the gratification of a sick individual is unforgettable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337March 11, 2019 7:09 PM

The younger Prince Michael (BiJi), is said in some recent reports (not sure how reliable the headline and/or source is) to have gone mute following airing of the documentary.

by Anonymousreply 338March 11, 2019 7:14 PM

Is there an American equivalent of a knighthood?

If so, can we give one to Dr Conrad Murray?

by Anonymousreply 339March 11, 2019 7:34 PM

Dear Wade and James, I believe you and I love you. Keep going #AfterNeverland @StinsonHunter #leavingneverland

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340March 11, 2019 7:38 PM

Michael Jackson responds to "Leaving Neverland"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341March 11, 2019 7:39 PM

Blanket Jackson, the son of Michael Jackson, has reportedly taken the allegations made in the Leaving Neverland documentary very badly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342March 11, 2019 7:42 PM

He'll be relieved when he's told he isn't related 342

by Anonymousreply 343March 11, 2019 7:47 PM

I think Wade was molested AND that he's an opportunistic scumbag.

Those two things aren't mutually exclusive. Both can be true.

I think MJ did molest him, but not for a moment do I believe Wade would have come forward if Michael were still alive and still giving him hush money and work. All the BS about the birth of his son triggering some epiphany in him about the abuse is a cop-out for his years of lying and silence on the matter.

He came forward because Michael died and the money train ended, and the estate refused to keep it going.

Unlike Safechuck, I think Wade had a much more shrewd interpretation of their relationship. I think Wade became disillusioned with MJ early on, probably when he moved to America and MJ dropped him for Culkin, but made the decision to endure the abuse so he could build a career in LA off of Michael's connections and money. In his mind, I'm sure he conceptualized the abuse as transactional in order to cope. Money for sex.

So, from Wade's POV, I'm sure he felt entitled to MJ's money, and went public when the Jacksons cut him off. And he's not in the wrong to think that in my opinion. He was abused and his family and childhood was destroyed over it...so at the very least he should be compensated for that.

I just don't think he gives a shit about the other victims or survivors of child sexual abuse.

by Anonymousreply 344March 11, 2019 7:54 PM

So what R344 ? I don't care if you think Wade is cunt number one for every reason going, he was still picked out at 5 years old by Jackson and then sexually initiated from 7, you fans have no right to criticize his victims for anything they do, Jackson was a pedophile, he lusted after 7 year old boys and used every trick in the book to get them. Fuck Jackson , you trying to cast doubt on his victims is shameful. So glad Jackson is rotting, think of all the 7 year old boys spared having to suck his 2 tone cock!

by Anonymousreply 345March 11, 2019 8:05 PM

I think Paris will crack up very soon. She's addicted to hard drugs at the age of 19, and she has a history of cutting and suicide attempts. Her eyes have the same haunted look that the eyes of MJ's victims have. MJ may not have molested her, but she knows what he did to her brothers and those other boys. God only knows what she saw. She won't make it to 21 at the rate she's going.

by Anonymousreply 346March 11, 2019 8:10 PM

Hundreds....hundreds of replies and 5 threads from the same obsessed individual talking to himself.

by Anonymousreply 347March 11, 2019 8:10 PM

I'm following these threads, r347. I've replied a few times on some of the others, but for the most part I've been reading them. I'm glad the discussion is continuing; the estate and the stans would like nothing more than for this to fade away. It's a lot easier to quell the cognitive dissonance of supporting a child molester when no one's talking about it.

by Anonymousreply 348March 11, 2019 8:20 PM

R347 Keep watching you pedo loving piece of shit, there will be many more threads as we continue to enjoy dissecting the ugly story of your twisted hero....Enjoy!

by Anonymousreply 349March 11, 2019 8:22 PM

R344 " I think Wade became disillusioned with MJ early on, probably when he moved to America and MJ dropped him for Culkin, but made the decision to endure the abuse so he could build a career in LA off of Michael's connections and money. In his mind, I'm sure he conceptualized the abuse as transactional in order to cope."

Wade was 8 when he moved to the US. While it's theoretically possible when he got older he took a transactional approach to the past abuse, an 8 year old did not make any such decision.

by Anonymousreply 350March 11, 2019 8:24 PM

Added to that r346, Paris Hilton and her ghastly family seem to have sunk their claws into her. That never bodes well for anyone.

by Anonymousreply 351March 11, 2019 8:25 PM

Blanket never goes anywhere without a bodyguard and isn't allowed on social media. Why? Out of the three children he was the only one that met MJ's preferred physical type.

by Anonymousreply 352March 11, 2019 8:27 PM

One family member “said he feared there were several nephews who had already been victimized and that he also feared that Jackson’s own son [Blanket] was being groomed by Jackson for unsavory behavior,” the detective told the Post.

Investigators never charged Jacko because the relatives wouldn’t cooperate, investigators said.

by Anonymousreply 353March 11, 2019 8:29 PM

I think the older boy was also close enough to Jackson's physical type, especially with the (shudder) dyed blond hair. Subjecting a small child's scalp to peroxide is child abuse in and of itself.

by Anonymousreply 354March 11, 2019 8:31 PM

I have no problems with Wade having lied before. For exactly the reason he said in the doc. Arguably he had more to lose by not supporting MJ. Remember Safechuck said MJ threatened to destroy him when he said no definitively about testifying the second time. MJ and his disgusting lawyers, family and PR people would have ruined Wades career. I know I wouldn’t have sacrificed it.

But the main issue that everyone who wasn’t abused is missing is the terror of admitting that it happened. If it’s an either/ or situation - you will ALWAYS deny it. Even if that means on the stand in court subject to a subpoena. Screw you people who judge Wade for lying initially. You have no idea - and I hope you or a family member suffers this type of abuse so you can understand how complex it is.

by Anonymousreply 355March 11, 2019 8:42 PM

Who knows what really happened, but if MJ were really trying to engage in sex of any kind would he have presented a version of himself that was so completely asexual? He most resembles Jackie Kennedy circa 1961 with the whispery voice, combed back hairdo. He was one pillbox hat away from Camelot. I don't think such an image would be particularly effective in any kind of seduction or persuasion. May as well dress up as SpongeBob SquarePants. But I agree he was a peculiar human being.

by Anonymousreply 356March 11, 2019 8:48 PM

Here's another monstrosity that he commissioned. Am I seeing things or is that James Safechuck on the right, in the blue shirt?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357March 11, 2019 8:52 PM

As with many pedophiles, the problem is they are stunted at an immature age sexually. MJ showed all the signs of being stunted at an immature age - likely due to abuse himself. Unlike a priest, he didn’t have to hide his immaturity because of his extreme wealth and power,

by Anonymousreply 358March 11, 2019 8:52 PM

R356, he was TRYING to appear asexual and harmless, obviously. His target group was children, who are not going to be sexually attracted to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 359March 11, 2019 8:53 PM

He was a pedophile R356 He was seducing children not adults, his look may have been weird to normal well adjusted people but it was fun to children, his ridiculous look went with the theme parks, the popcorn, the all round kiddie fun and then the cock-sucking. He wasn't just peculiar, he was a pedophile, something you seem loathe to admit.

by Anonymousreply 360March 11, 2019 8:54 PM

Feigning innocence and asexuality also may have made parents more comfortable leaving their kids in his care. Sure he's a weirdo but not THAT kind of weirdo!

by Anonymousreply 361March 11, 2019 8:57 PM

357, is that supposed to be a current image of MJ in Heaven? No halo?

by Anonymousreply 362March 11, 2019 9:08 PM

R355 Safechuck "said" a lot. Quite a bit of it should be taken with a (big) grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 363March 11, 2019 9:10 PM

Because you say so, of course R363

by Anonymousreply 364March 11, 2019 9:11 PM

Jackson said he loved children R363 He sure did, he had the pants of many young boys ! What's your view of that?

by Anonymousreply 365March 11, 2019 9:12 PM

[quote]The working relationship wasn’t always great, though. Ralph Wolfe Cowan did several works for Jackson that depicted him as royalty. One of them featured dogs at Jackson’s feet and he wasn’t into it. “When I painted it, I had these dogs down in the bottom somewhere. German shepherds. [.....] “Hello, this is Michael. I don’t like dogs,” he said. “I like monkeys.” The royal nature of the paintings was reflected in the real-life relationship between the two, “He lived in a fantasy world and if he didn’t like something, you felt as if he could behead you. But the way he does it is by not calling you again. And somewhere along the line, he stopped calling me and I thought I had been beheaded.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366March 11, 2019 9:14 PM

Still, Cowan is a remarkable artist. Was that a portrait of Bubbles done from life?

by Anonymousreply 367March 11, 2019 9:17 PM

Pick of R354

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368March 11, 2019 9:21 PM

Also a wonderful little remarque of a winged Princess Diana by MJ's boot, so this portrait is probably post August 1997. I wonder who is the winged Asian child and his significance. Is the picture available to be viewed by the public?

by Anonymousreply 369March 11, 2019 9:22 PM

R369, I haven't seen it but the only Asian child I know he saw was Sean Lennon.

by Anonymousreply 370March 11, 2019 9:23 PM

Oh please r367. I literally had middle school students I taught those techniques to.....”Drawing from Photographs”. “Grid Drawing” “Anatomy and Proportion” “The High Renaissance in Italy: Michelangelo, DaVinci, Raphael”

His paintings could be produced by any classically trained illustrator or artist.

by Anonymousreply 371March 11, 2019 9:25 PM

I’m sitting in a waiting room in Chicago for physical therapy; Billy Jean is playing.

by Anonymousreply 372March 11, 2019 9:30 PM

I'd be tempted to complain R372

by Anonymousreply 373March 11, 2019 9:31 PM

R372 sad

by Anonymousreply 374March 11, 2019 9:32 PM

I also just heard "Billie Jean" on KRTH in LA and I thought they were scaling down their MJ playlist. It might help to imagine he was writing that for Billie Jean King.

by Anonymousreply 375March 11, 2019 9:34 PM

To add to the conversation upthread, in addition to giving him the silly the King of Pop label, Jackson was so pissed that MTV named Madonna their Artist of the Decade for the 80s that to appease him MTV changed the Video Vanguard Award name to the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award. Which was odd since Jackson wasn't even an early recipient of it. Madonna had actually won the Vanguard Award 2 years before Michael did.

And then there was his hilarious but also tragically embarrassing "acceptance" of the non-existent Artist of the Millennium Award. In gold shinguards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376March 11, 2019 9:40 PM

I think any non black, non Asian child was his type. It's sad how this was basically an open secret. The go to for his apologists is putting the blame on the Gutierrez book. I even read in response to a post about the 2 Mexican boys he abused that it came from that book! When it came right from the FBI files! The irony considering how they are always falsely saying Michael was investigated for 10 years. If that were true, he'd be in jail now! Total cover up by the FBI. They also say James and Wade lifted their stories from the book. There is a special kind of hell for these people.

by Anonymousreply 377March 11, 2019 9:43 PM

What did David Blaine say about the knowledge that MJ knew his magic was real and believed in him?

by Anonymousreply 378March 11, 2019 9:43 PM

Michael hated Madonna. In this audio he displays his homophobia, transphobia and female phobia all at the same time, claiming Madonna was jealous of him but the reality is... HE was jealous of Madonna because she had a healthy sexual life. Madonna may be a bitch but she was never a pedophile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379March 11, 2019 9:45 PM

He also hated that Madonna respected Prince musically more than him. Madonna worked with Prince and he guested on her Like A Prayer album. But when Michael wanted Madonna to collaborate on the song "In the Closet" the project fell apart because Madonna wasn't interested in what Michael wanted. She thought the song was too vanilla.

by Anonymousreply 380March 11, 2019 10:07 PM

^ Forgot the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381March 11, 2019 10:08 PM

Bruh. This dude said he had a fake wedding with MJ. Yeah, in his mind lmao. Then tried to have a wedding at neverland? Sounds obsessed to me. And pray tell why is a 40 year old man still clutching that cheap ass jewelry? That performance wasn’t even worth 20,000 not millions. I hope their lawsuit goes through and I get put on the jury.

I’ll wait for the personal attacks while you defend your two heros 😂😂

by Anonymousreply 382March 11, 2019 10:23 PM

R380 In the Closet was way better than her Prince collaboration. Dangerous doesn't have a weak track on it.

by Anonymousreply 383March 11, 2019 10:23 PM

If Safechuck and Robson are lying as part of a conspiracy to defraud the estate, then they will be found out at some point. No question.

by Anonymousreply 384March 11, 2019 10:33 PM

Go back on your meds and learn some empathy you pedophile apologist freak R382. Eventually it will ALL come out.

by Anonymousreply 385March 11, 2019 10:37 PM

R383 Well there I'd disagree. "In the Closet" is one of the strongest songs on the Dangerous album, but I absolutely love "Love Song." It's just so unique and unexpected.

"Jam" "Who Is It" and "Give in to Me" are great songs, but overall the Dangerous album had a lot of weak tracks that haven't aged well. I effing hate "Black or White" and "Heal the World" is treacle. And Michael's vocal tics had become really annoying and too repetitive at this point.

by Anonymousreply 386March 11, 2019 10:37 PM

did i hear even Drake is droppin a pedo jacko song from his show?

by Anonymousreply 387March 11, 2019 10:38 PM

Look at how crazy Jackson stans are. They are nuts. Not only have James and Wade subjected themselves to public scrutiny, their very lives could be at risk from these psychos. Remember Jacko dancing on a car during his trial for molesting a CANCER victim? His insane fans could not get enough.

by Anonymousreply 388March 11, 2019 10:39 PM

Paris is a shitty, untalented singer too

by Anonymousreply 389March 11, 2019 10:40 PM

Best of luck to all the victims of that fukwad jackson in a big fat lawsuit agaiinst the estate...is there a gofundme for them??

by Anonymousreply 390March 11, 2019 10:41 PM

R382, your stupidity speaks for itself. I've seen the people supporting Michael and it's comical. Luckily smarter, more sophisticated and more influential people believe them. People that can effect the bottom line, which is the Jackson estate generating less and less revenue. If the mens true motivation was money, they would have extorted Michael years ago. After all, how many millions did Michael pay his victims in hush money? No wonder he died in debt. Being a chronic child molester and avoiding prison doesn't come cheap.

by Anonymousreply 391March 11, 2019 10:43 PM

I find it interesting that none of the usual celebrity victims advocates (especially since #metoo) have spoken up in support of the victims. No Alyssa, no Anthony Rapp, no Deb Messing, no Rose, no Mariska Hargitay. I wonder if they either don't believe the victims in this or if they're too worried about saying anything against Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 392March 11, 2019 10:45 PM

I regret having watched the documentary, he was nasty.

by Anonymousreply 393March 11, 2019 10:46 PM

R392, they haven’t spoken up because they know it’s all bullshit. I only hope that the Jacksons sue for defamation and that Wade is tried for perjury.

by Anonymousreply 394March 11, 2019 10:48 PM

They sorry asses that defend pedo jacko aint worth the time....they paid by momma jackson sony to say their shit. let em make their minimum wage and go bak to eatin possum belly and gravy...

by Anonymousreply 395March 11, 2019 10:50 PM

For the stupid cunt at R87, Janet never hit Paris and Paris said as much on her Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 396March 11, 2019 10:53 PM

Just to say to the troll that my black arse knew Jackson was a nonce from way back in the 1980s. Better you say that most AA (Gen X and older) think he isn't a paedophile.

I done know too many black people that are NOT AA that got turned off of Jackson just by his physical presentation. They couldn't support the boys, the "blow out" hair, the facial circumcision and especially, the bleaching. And they liked their male singers a bit more , well, " grown up" and with a resonant voice. So when the Martin Bashir interview came along, it was the cherry on top of the Fuckry Pie.

It's not like any tune apart from "Can't take the blues away" was played in any blues or house party that I went to where grown people danced "grown" anyway. Michael Jackson's music isn't for "grown" pursuits, is it? Let's include "front to front" dancing in the things his music isn't suitable for in a grown up, too. It never has been. Musically his music post Thriller was quite shit and too POP. Believe it or not, not every grown up was running down "youth" and "crossover" back in the day. So it's only certain people who cleaved to Michael Jackson. He was for the kids...too much as it turned out.

by Anonymousreply 397March 11, 2019 10:56 PM

was jared kushner one of jacko's toy boys when he was 7 ?

by Anonymousreply 398March 11, 2019 10:57 PM

Brigitte Nielson weighs in - Flava Flav could not be reached for comment:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399March 11, 2019 10:59 PM

WADE ROBSON, PERJURER.

by Anonymousreply 400March 11, 2019 11:01 PM

Sexual pathology runs in his family. His father sexually abused his sisters and his brothers used to take sexual advantage of their underaged fans. And of course Michael himself was whored out to pedos in the industry to further his father's ambitions. My theory is that he genuinely thought that because he was so much kinder to the boys than he'd been treated, it was perfectly okay to use them for sex.

by Anonymousreply 401March 11, 2019 11:01 PM

It's insidious the way this "known perjurer(s)", "admitted liars" argument is used against Wade and James. If they lied on the stand, saying Jackson never molested them, and you're calling them perjurers, that suggests you think MJ did molest them. You can't have it both ways.

by Anonymousreply 402March 11, 2019 11:02 PM

Closeted homosexual rapper Drake removes Michael Jackson song, "Don't Matter To Me" from his Assassination Vacation Tour setlist following Leaving Neverland

by Anonymousreply 403March 11, 2019 11:04 PM

The Jackson defenders remind me we are living in a fact-free world. People wil believe anything. Their “gut” instinct trumps logic - which is how we end up with someone like Trump as President. Ugh - so much progress has been made but the internet has destroyed reality,

by Anonymousreply 404March 11, 2019 11:05 PM

With Michael Jackson, It’s Different

Why his fall from grace implicates all of us

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405March 11, 2019 11:06 PM

R402 it's been pointed out to them many times in these threads - but it's not one of talking points on the list yet, so they don't know how to respond.

A perjury conviction against Robson CONFIRMS that MJ molested him.

by Anonymousreply 406March 11, 2019 11:08 PM

LeavingNeverland is one of the most horrifying documentaries I’ve ever seen. It leaves absolutely no question that Michael Jackson was a serial pedophile & shows the devastating impacts of child abuse. Shocking how much society remains willfully blind to the most obvious truths

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407March 11, 2019 11:08 PM

I say we dig the bastard up and plant him in Katherine's front yard for his fans to orgasm over.

by Anonymousreply 408March 11, 2019 11:09 PM

People: "abducted in plain sight is so weird. Like why let a grown man into bed with your child? That's just weird"

Leaving Neverland airs

Also people: "Leave Michael Jackson alone FFS he's done nothing wrong"

Such batshit logic

by Anonymousreply 409March 11, 2019 11:09 PM

His family are so screwed up. There is no hope for any of them. Damaged people inflicting damage on all those around them. Hopefully they die off - along with the Trumps.

by Anonymousreply 410March 11, 2019 11:10 PM

I believe both Wade and James but can someone explain this? Is this true or another false information by Jackson's fantards?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411March 11, 2019 11:17 PM

Aaron Who Defends Michael Jackson, Calls ‘Leaving Neverland’ Accusers Liars

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412March 11, 2019 11:18 PM

Drake's "Don't Matter to Me," featuring previously unheard vocals from Michael Jackson, dropped from his UK tour setlist, following the allegations

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413March 11, 2019 11:19 PM

*Obsessed with young boys

* young boys slept in his bed

* funfair in back garden

* Never had sex with wife

* Groomed parents with gifts

Michael Jackson was the answer to the question how dangerous would a paedophile be with power and money

by Anonymousreply 414March 11, 2019 11:19 PM

I keep thinking about what Wade said in the documentary about Michael coaching him to “shelve his feelings”. Being an overachiever—in large part an attempt to earn MJ's attention and approval—he got so good at shelving his feelings that now, all these years later, it's being used against him.

Michael did such a number on him psychologically, from such a young age. It kills me to see Wade getting all this abuse because he internalized his pain so well. It's yet another way Jackson fucked him over.

by Anonymousreply 415March 11, 2019 11:20 PM

R415 You could still see the pain in his eyes and hear the pain in his voice but Jackson's fantards don't see because they don't want to.

by Anonymousreply 416March 11, 2019 11:24 PM

I agree R415. So insane these guys are getting abuse for doing this. Why? Truly sick people to bash these guys - pure evil. It’s opened my eyes to the sick culture we live in.

by Anonymousreply 417March 11, 2019 11:24 PM

Aaron Carter is a meth head and pathology liar

by Anonymousreply 418March 11, 2019 11:25 PM

Aaron Carter is cute. +1 for speaking out against the anti-MJ witch hunt. Following him on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 419March 11, 2019 11:27 PM

witch hunt lol

by Anonymousreply 420March 11, 2019 11:28 PM

[quote]He also hated that Madonna respected Prince musically more than him. Madonna worked with Prince and he guested on her Like A Prayer album. But when Michael wanted Madonna to collaborate on the song "In the Closet" the project fell apart because Madonna wasn't interested in what Michael wanted. She thought the song was too vanilla.

Don't forget that MJ also wanted Prince to collab with him on "Bad," and Prince declined.

by Anonymousreply 421March 11, 2019 11:29 PM

The demented MJ defender is Jabba terrified that this will destroy Jane's career once it comes out that she knew all about it.

by Anonymousreply 422March 11, 2019 11:29 PM

R344 Nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 423March 11, 2019 11:34 PM

Please stop creating unrelated threads. Most of us didn't (and won't) watch the movie.

by Anonymousreply 424March 11, 2019 11:36 PM

R411, you do realize that Nov. 24, 1987 was not Thanksgiving, right?

by Anonymousreply 425March 11, 2019 11:36 PM

R424 you really need to up your troll game.

You didn't watch it and yet you're the same person who posted:

[quote]Did anyone else laugh when Safechuck pulled out that jewelry he claimed MJ bought for him?

by Anonymousreply 426March 11, 2019 11:38 PM

I think LM was to try to recruit him for the Scienos. Her most recent husband is a pedo and she is a junkie. I do not buy the act of her as some protective parent. He had a PR rx with her for his own reasons.

by Anonymousreply 427March 11, 2019 11:40 PM

"On March 1, Robson replied to a Twitter comment saying that he wasn’t alone, and to ask Carter, which to many fans seemed to imply that Aaron was either molested by Michael himself or knew something about inappropriate behavior from the singer."

When you try to get someone else to cash in and they call out your bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 428March 11, 2019 11:40 PM

I can't say which time I think he is lying. Below or the documentary. But I would not come out and support him EVER. Don't care what happened to him. Or didn't

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429March 11, 2019 11:45 PM

Has Diana Ross said anything ?

by Anonymousreply 430March 11, 2019 11:47 PM

Nice R426. Michael Jackson truthers are so completely brain-dead

by Anonymousreply 431March 11, 2019 11:47 PM

Except Robson said that wasn’t his account. I denied.being abused vociferously to protect my abuser. I believe Wade 💯

by Anonymousreply 432March 11, 2019 11:48 PM

Let’s spam DL with Mike Music!

Get on the Floor is STILL a jam!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433March 11, 2019 11:50 PM

Interview with Scott Ross who worked the case as Tom Messereau's private investigator. He goes in on Robson and Safechuck. Listen in the background.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434March 11, 2019 11:50 PM

R427 Former Scientologist Tory Christman has or had a video years ago where she talked about working Celebrity Centre and knowing Lisa Marie. Tory thought the Scienos tried to lure MJ with promises to help his PR after the Jordie Chandler scandal. Former Scieno blogs and forums believe COS wanted MJ in for money purposes.

I always thought it was crazy how Priscilla and Lisa Marie fell for the Scientology scam, yet Elvis didn't fall for it. During a period when Elvis dated Peggy Lipton, they visited COS and he told someone in his entourage that he knew COS was full of shit and just wanted his money.

by Anonymousreply 435March 11, 2019 11:52 PM

R433 Seconded. Shake your body down to the ground was my jam!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436March 11, 2019 11:53 PM

Do you know what’s not a jam?

Sticking your tongue in a 7 year olds butthole

Forcing a 10 year olds cock in your mouth

Having a scared preteen accurately describe your genitals to police

Molesting a kid with cancer

Paying off over 50 million to accusers in hush money

Having your own sister call you a pedophile

Having the most insane fans in the world

by Anonymousreply 437March 11, 2019 11:53 PM

Even more befitting!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438March 11, 2019 11:54 PM

I agree, r416. The pain in his eyes and in his voice, and that of his family, especially his wife and brother, was palatable.

I was so blown away by the documentary, r417, I wanted to see what people were saying. It stunned me to see so much denial and vitriol directed at the filmmaker, and especially Wade and James. To me they were utterly, painfully credible. The backlash illustrates the power of willful blindness, and the cult of personality. It also shines a light on how sick we are as a society (which we are in many ways), especially when it comes to sexual abuse.

That's why I'm heartened that people are continuing to speak out in support of the men and their stories. It's important the conversation about child sexual abuse continues.

by Anonymousreply 439March 11, 2019 11:55 PM

I'm always amazed at how Jabba talks to itself and actually believes no one knows he does.

by Anonymousreply 440March 11, 2019 11:55 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441March 11, 2019 11:56 PM

Human Nature

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442March 11, 2019 11:58 PM

She's just a girl who says I am the one. What's your next favorite R442?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443March 11, 2019 11:59 PM

We prefer him like this R433 As do all cute boys under 10 around the world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444March 12, 2019 12:00 AM

Wade....Jimmy.....you in danguh, girls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445March 12, 2019 12:01 AM

I Can’t Help It is marvelous, R443...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446March 12, 2019 12:02 AM

I love you R444 - too bad he died twenty years too late

by Anonymousreply 447March 12, 2019 12:03 AM

🎼🎼🎼🎼

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448March 12, 2019 12:03 AM

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449March 12, 2019 12:04 AM

Ben ❤️😢

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450March 12, 2019 12:05 AM

Who is the black guy in the photo at R448?

by Anonymousreply 451March 12, 2019 12:05 AM

Wacko Jacko defenders think it's perfectly normal to sleep with prepubescent boys. Creeps.

by Anonymousreply 452March 12, 2019 12:06 AM

MJ4EVER

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453March 12, 2019 12:07 AM

R450 "You are (truly) not alone!" Man I had forgotten all about Ben! Never heard "I can't help it." Next on my playlist for sure - if you get blocked, just switch browsers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454March 12, 2019 12:07 AM

Sad that you idolize a pedo, R453.

by Anonymousreply 455March 12, 2019 12:08 AM

I was glad that Wade has family who truly seem to love him. His mother would not even listen to the details of the abuse in the film. SMDH.

VF has a number of very lengthy pieces on Jackson over the years. Do not think I have seen this one posted.

The degree of complusivity is astonishing. One court case, Bashir, another court case and he still has a boy by the hand, a harem of boys in various stages of being groomed or pushed out, and one in his bed every night. The stakes kept getting higher and it was like his stress relief was to do it more. I remember him going to Switzerland, a la Polanski. I was surprised that he came back. He did procure victims he would have sole legal custody of however, in the csa field it is known as growing your own victims.

A quote that jumped out at me, re: the Chandler trial: "The other side is raising the red herring of extortion, which is not a defense to child molestation."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456March 12, 2019 12:08 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457March 12, 2019 12:09 AM

It's really turns me ON! R455

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458March 12, 2019 12:10 AM

Vanity Fair did the best journalism around in regards to the Jackson case. Top notch.

by Anonymousreply 459March 12, 2019 12:10 AM

Are you also sleeping with little boys, R458?

by Anonymousreply 460March 12, 2019 12:11 AM

VF was never sued.

No extortion claim was ever filed with LAPD.

by Anonymousreply 461March 12, 2019 12:11 AM

You haters need to just "beat it!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462March 12, 2019 12:12 AM

1999 “ this song is amazing” 2019 “ this song is amazing” 3019 “ this song is amazing”

Touch me and I feel on fire!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463March 12, 2019 12:15 AM

Hm. Add, "With little boys," after each of his songs..

by Anonymousreply 464March 12, 2019 12:15 AM

It's ( the apostrophe is redundant by the way, you share a lack of education with your hero I see ) really turns you on R458? that's your bad taste, you carry on jumping about to your favorite in front of your bedroom mirror, do you have the one glove? Any special young friends? I have an idea for you, why not contact Dr Conrad Murray and see if you can recreate the way Jackson liked to feel at bedtime!

by Anonymousreply 465March 12, 2019 12:15 AM

You're Just Another Part of Me - Who's he talking about in this one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466March 12, 2019 12:17 AM

Imagine being alright with someone sexually abusing 7 year boys because you like their music. How emotionally and morally bereft are you?

by Anonymousreply 467March 12, 2019 12:17 AM

How does it feel! How does it feel?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468March 12, 2019 12:20 AM

Yes the date is wrong but on thanksgiving day he was touring according to his fantards is that true or not?

by Anonymousreply 469March 12, 2019 12:22 AM

Wacko Jacko fans in action at his trial. He was absolutely guilty of abusing a cancer victim. He picked victims from emotionally or unstable backgrounds (like most pedophiles) so he was acquitted - not found innocent. See OJ, Casey Anthony, George Zimmerman, etc.

It looks like the lunatic fringe has moved on to social media now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470March 12, 2019 12:23 AM

...and celebrating it yet R467 My sister has a sad, old school friend who she has kept in touch with out of loyalty and because she feels sorry for her. The friend is middle aged, looks vacant, never had a relationship, cat most important thing in her life ( almost ), her Facebook photo is her with cat and thick glasses looking slightly off center. She is a rabid MJ fan ( even kitty has to take second place ), it's her I picture the spammers looking like.

by Anonymousreply 471March 12, 2019 12:24 AM

The love we used to shaaaaaaaaarrrreeeee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472March 12, 2019 12:27 AM

Very first Number 1 song - I Want You Back, 1969

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473March 12, 2019 12:29 AM

Nobody is bothered by your sad spamming R472 we know that old timer's dated output as well as you do, except we now view it as more akin to dog shit we trod in, but you tuck in, you've wholeheartedly established your lack of taste .

by Anonymousreply 474March 12, 2019 12:30 AM

GORGEOUS!!! Who wouldn't want to be systematically abused by THIS????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475March 12, 2019 12:33 AM

Speed Demon is still the jam too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476March 12, 2019 12:33 AM

R473 I'm grinning from ear to ear! Michael was truly such a wonderful role model and protector of innocence. Have you heard this one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477March 12, 2019 12:34 AM

A jam?? LMFAO, what year is it, 1987?

by Anonymousreply 478March 12, 2019 12:34 AM

If Pelicano doesn't get paid off by the Jackson's and decides to spill what he knows, it'll be the end for the sad, pathetic Jackson clan. Also how tired is the Jackson's music anyways? I mean Jesus...

by Anonymousreply 479March 12, 2019 12:34 AM

The original PYT (written by Michael) is much better than the most me that made the THRILLER album...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480March 12, 2019 12:35 AM

It's probably Tito spamming. He doesn't want to eat at White Castle sans MJ money.

by Anonymousreply 481March 12, 2019 12:35 AM

I've only blocked 2 people and they're all gone lol. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 482March 12, 2019 12:37 AM

Leave it to Triumph the Insult Comic Dog to really get to the heart of the situation and his fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483March 12, 2019 12:37 AM

Also from 1969 - Who's Loving You? He was incredible

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484March 12, 2019 12:38 AM

He wouldn't have fucked himself in that video R484 too black, but he took care of that!

by Anonymousreply 485March 12, 2019 12:39 AM

LOL R484, "A girl I met at school one day!" That's so precious, and those vocals are a killer!

I bet MJ is dancing in heaven now that the haters are "Out of his life!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486March 12, 2019 12:41 AM

R434, wait a minute... you mean to tell us a member of Jackson's defense team says his accusers are liars?

Well shit, this changes everything!

by Anonymousreply 487March 12, 2019 12:43 AM

I'm agnostic but you know...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488March 12, 2019 12:44 AM

R485 I think you'll find he's out of our lives and we are delighted, especially as he is roasting nicely in hell. Shamone!

by Anonymousreply 489March 12, 2019 12:44 AM

[R433] I prefer 80s and 90s Jackson, but Get on the Floor could be his most underrated song.

by Anonymousreply 490March 12, 2019 12:45 AM

And do you like to picture him rimming a 7 yr old boy while he makes him tug on his tits while listening to it ? R490

by Anonymousreply 491March 12, 2019 12:46 AM

R427, Lisa Marie was absolutely trying to recruit him into Scientology. That's why she can never admit the marriage was a sham. It's not like she was some up and coming ingenue who was taken in by him or needed him for wealth or a career. She's Elvis' daughter. He really couldn't offer her anything that would explain why she'd beard for him or help rehab his image. So she pretends it was really love and in reality she was trying to pull him in the orbit of the cult. Meanwhile, she won't even leave her own children alone with him.

by Anonymousreply 492March 12, 2019 12:47 AM

Live concert footage, 1971

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493March 12, 2019 12:48 AM

I would have hoped the Jackson case would help us to realize the worship of celebrity is damaging, but there is no hope for our 2 sad Jackson fans here.

by Anonymousreply 494March 12, 2019 12:49 AM

Who doesn't love Bubbles!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495March 12, 2019 12:50 AM

I'd forgotten about LMP being a Sciento R492 I never bought the idea she married him for a career boost, Elvis' daughter needs contacts in the biz?

by Anonymousreply 496March 12, 2019 12:51 AM

^ And she married Michael AFTER she inherited her father's estate. She had just as much if not more money as Michael.

by Anonymousreply 497March 12, 2019 12:56 AM

Eat at White Castle? He doesn’t work at White Castle, R481.

by Anonymousreply 498March 12, 2019 12:58 AM

Earth Song

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499March 12, 2019 1:00 AM

Jane Goodall stated Bubbles had been punched in the stomach and horribly abused. Apparently he still gets quite violent when shown a picture of Jackson. I do think MJ was severely abused and I mean more than just being beaten by his dad. I think there was CSA there for sure. It doesn't excuse his pedophilia obviously. However his parents were so religious, homophobic and backward that therapy would have been out of the question. I also think MJ abused a couple of his light skinned nephews. He definitely suffered from colorism as well. Love to Wade and James and all of the victims who are ridiculed and not believed. We are a very sick society and need to stop looking for the perfect victim in order to believe them.

by Anonymousreply 500March 12, 2019 1:03 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501March 12, 2019 1:04 AM

I suppose I'd be disappointed if a favorite singer/actor/whatever was revealed to be a pedo, but I can't imagine going into the demented tailspin the MJ fans have, but then their obsession was never healthy. I really admire Jarvis Cocker for calling out what a bullshitter Jackson was, right in front of him, now that's a hero! I wonder how many of the boys Jackson tried it on with out of that ensemble?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502March 12, 2019 1:05 AM

The only MJ Tour I's see

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503March 12, 2019 1:07 AM

Earth Song (unequivocally the ultimate and DEFINITIVE version, R499):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504March 12, 2019 1:08 AM

I luhhh God. You don't luhh God? What's wrong withchu???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505March 12, 2019 1:10 AM

Can you find a song about the Jackson family losing all their money & Jacko's kids being broke junkies? Im not a psychic but I'm thinking that's a song that will need to be written.

by Anonymousreply 506March 12, 2019 1:10 AM

I imagine most MJ fans look ( and sound ) like the chanteuse at R504, especially you R505

by Anonymousreply 507March 12, 2019 1:12 AM

R506

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508March 12, 2019 1:13 AM

Dave Chappelle nailed it over ten years ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509March 12, 2019 1:14 AM

Who's the white chick at R508?

by Anonymousreply 510March 12, 2019 1:14 AM

I'm coding a script as we speak that will post a new MJ related Youtube link every 15 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 511March 12, 2019 1:15 AM

You must be a very lonely and sad person R511 Do you really have no better use for your time? You are wasting it. We will simply ignore your shit

by Anonymousreply 512March 12, 2019 1:18 AM

R511 = Jimmy Safechuck

by Anonymousreply 513March 12, 2019 1:18 AM

R445

by Anonymousreply 514March 12, 2019 1:20 AM

. "When your life is falling apart and you're a bum just file a lawsuit against the estate of Michael Jackson. Problem solved"

"The only thing sadder than this loser clearly being a bum looking to fraudulently get money by smearing and lying about a dead man, is how so many people are buying his phony sob stories without any proof or evidence. SMH."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515March 12, 2019 1:21 AM

lipstick Alley! For fuck's sake! I don't usually block but the 2 losers here are depressing.

by Anonymousreply 516March 12, 2019 1:22 AM

Everyone knew. So many victims after this point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517March 12, 2019 1:22 AM

Yes we know that James father was sued R515. No point in posting shit about the man's father.

by Anonymousreply 518March 12, 2019 1:28 AM

This cunt is definitely suited to guest host The Talking Dead because she's dead to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519March 12, 2019 1:28 AM

She's drunk on Jesus Juice R519

by Anonymousreply 520March 12, 2019 1:30 AM

R515, already debunked, that's his father.

The lies form the Jackson stans keep coming.

by Anonymousreply 521March 12, 2019 1:32 AM

[quote]I've only blocked 2 people and they're all gone lol. Sad.

No, you blocked one person posting from multiple devices.

by Anonymousreply 522March 12, 2019 1:40 AM

Yes, the Talking Dead with that other freak Chris Hardwick.

by Anonymousreply 523March 12, 2019 1:41 AM

Don Lemon is back from vacation. Is he back on tonight? I wonder if he will speak about it. I would love to hear his take on the documentary.

by Anonymousreply 524March 12, 2019 1:43 AM

And I saw you kicking dirt in my eyes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525March 12, 2019 1:43 AM

Sad sack R525 created this ...... Post your favorite MJ video in the Leaving Neverland thread Known liars James and Wade falsely accused MJ. Their fans have been spamming this board with hundreds of hateful replies. Join some of us in dropping your favorite music video in the Finding Neverland Part 5 thread.

by Anonymousreply 526March 12, 2019 1:53 AM

Saddo R525 nobody here is a 'fan' of the victims, that's the sad currency you deal in , fandom and star worship, posters on the wall and lurking for autographs - pathetic!

by Anonymousreply 527March 12, 2019 1:55 AM

On sale for only $3.99!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528March 12, 2019 1:58 AM

No one is going to click on baby butt fucker Jackson links.

His legacy is dirtier than an 8 year old boy's underwear after a night with the King of Poop.

by Anonymousreply 529March 12, 2019 2:01 AM

Too expensive R528

by Anonymousreply 530March 12, 2019 2:01 AM

R528 for $6 more you can get a ticket to baby sister's concert!

by Anonymousreply 531March 12, 2019 2:03 AM

r262 according to this site - yes, it's called Michael Jackson and the Boys (ugh) - according to one of the comments, Jonathan Spence is now living with a man.

Not sure if it's true, but... I believe it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532March 12, 2019 2:12 AM

Not heard of Spence before R532 , he's an early one and has kept his mouth shut since, I smell the stench of another Jackson NDA and payoff!

by Anonymousreply 533March 12, 2019 2:18 AM

The Michael Jackson musical "Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough", is planned for a 2020 Broadway premiere, It tells the story of his life woven around a number of his songs. Will it go forward?

by Anonymousreply 534March 12, 2019 2:19 AM

Will you be booking R534 ? I won't. They cancelled the Chicago tryout, so they are aware it's a controversial project. The crazed fans will go but will that be enough to keep the show running ? How will they advertise it?.... 'If you only see one show celebrating a pedo's work this season make sure it's this one '

by Anonymousreply 535March 12, 2019 2:29 AM

it wont ever happen, the train is gathering steam that will roll all over that peddys memory/music.

by Anonymousreply 536March 12, 2019 2:30 AM

An Irish journalist sent a note to James Safechuck in 1988 asking him if he needed to be rescued from Michael Jackson:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537March 12, 2019 2:39 AM

Bubbles should have ripped Michael's face off. It would have been an improvement.

by Anonymousreply 538March 12, 2019 2:45 AM

i like wade, but him burning all them valuable items of jacko's seems overly dramatic, he coulda sent his kids to college with that dough...or contributed to an abused kids charity. but for it all to go up in smoke? way too dramatic hun.

by Anonymousreply 539March 12, 2019 3:05 AM

This in Jonathan Spence today. He's married to some producer/director two kids, both female. He's really flown under the radar in this story. He was the first of the publicly paraded special friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540March 12, 2019 3:13 AM

R540 Male director or female?

by Anonymousreply 541March 12, 2019 3:15 AM

R541, female.

by Anonymousreply 542March 12, 2019 3:17 AM

That Jackson show will never make Broadway.

by Anonymousreply 543March 12, 2019 3:18 AM

Bubbles is still alive?

by Anonymousreply 544March 12, 2019 3:18 AM

Any recent pics of Brett Barnes? He was looking good here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545March 12, 2019 3:37 AM

Could Brett be Blanket's father?

by Anonymousreply 546March 12, 2019 3:39 AM

R544, Bubbles is 30something and lives in a rescue habitat.

by Anonymousreply 547March 12, 2019 3:57 AM

I think this is the most recent picture of Jordan, 2013. There are other pictures with his girlfriend/now possible wife, but to the pro Michael blogger's credit, she wouldn't divulge the gf name because she didn't want people harassing her. She would also probably be cut off from snooping through her pictures if people starting bothering the gf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548March 12, 2019 4:00 AM

All of Michael's friends grew up to be very good looking.

Bryton from Y&R also hung out with him when he was younger.

by Anonymousreply 549March 12, 2019 4:02 AM

Did Jackie Stallone comment?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550March 12, 2019 4:14 AM

R549, yup and I don't think that was a coincidence. Although, I don't find Gavin and Brett to be all that attractive.

by Anonymousreply 551March 12, 2019 4:43 AM

Did all his concerts really end with a non-stop loop of "I'm bad, really really bad" while kids on stage did their best Michael in heat impression? Fucking lame.

by Anonymousreply 552March 12, 2019 4:53 AM

Funny that there were "two" posters trying to derail this thread and they've "both" disappeared at the same time.

Jabba never fails to fail.

by Anonymousreply 553March 12, 2019 4:57 AM

Per ACLU, NDAs may not be legal... I am sure this would apply to everyone and not just to women... Also, any lawyers out there know if the NDAs die when the person dies? I mean, since Michael is dead, I would think that the NDAs would be null and void.

Also, those faxes... I couldn't decide if they were written by Michael that way because he was cray/never educated or if he didn't want his handwriting to be detected as being his... just in case...

Also, where did his hate of women come from? I thought he loved his mother and his sisters and he was successful in getting all of these boys' mothers to be complicit (consciously or subconsciously), so why the hate?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554March 12, 2019 5:01 AM

Maybe he hated women because little boys are (generally) often most attached to their mothers, so he had to break down the mothers to get to the kids and resented having to go through Mama Bear to get to them.

by Anonymousreply 555March 12, 2019 5:12 AM

Do you think Macauley Culkin will ever tell the truth? As two people saw him being molested in two separate incidents, it seems extremely unlikely that he wasn’t a victim. He must have gotten a massive payoff...

by Anonymousreply 556March 12, 2019 5:49 AM

R539 and who would he have sold the stuff too? A pedo who adores MJ? An MJ fan who refuses to believe the victims? I’d rather light it on fire too. Let the MJ defenders watch in horror as his memorabilia burns.

by Anonymousreply 557March 12, 2019 5:58 AM

[quote]i like wade, but him burning all them valuable items of jacko's seems overly dramatic, he coulda sent his kids to college with that dough...or contributed to an abused kids charity. but for it all to go up in smoke? way too dramatic hun.

I don't agree. That was the most powerful part of the film for me. It's sending a message that they won't be silenced with money or material goods now, and are willing to sacrifice for a greater cause. It was very fitting to see Jacko going up in flames at the end.

by Anonymousreply 558March 12, 2019 6:18 AM

The only way Macaulay will talk is years from now if he writes an autobiography. If he was paid off, he may never be able to talk. I really hope someone else comes out. It would have to be Spence or Cascio, because Barnes seems beyond the reach of reality. Bhatti, I don't know enough about. Too bad Jordan didn't talk to Dan Reed. He would be interesting and no one can say he didn't come forward when he was a kid.

Michael's hatred of women is odd because he seemed to truly love his mother. It seems the boys are all straight, so he must have looked at the girls as rivals. He wanted to make sure the boys stayed his until he was done with them. He was also scared the boys would talk, so he isolated them. I think his 'special friend' status boys are what he wanted to be himself. His father made fun of his dark skin and big nose. He hated himself and saw those traits as less than. I think there was self projection going on with the boys he selected.

by Anonymousreply 559March 12, 2019 6:29 AM

I think Chandler can’t talk about this as a term of the settlement, R559.

by Anonymousreply 560March 12, 2019 6:40 AM

I really wonder what MJ would be doing if alive today. An MJ reality show, tell all book, Vegas residency, rehab, touring, retirement, jailtime?

by Anonymousreply 561March 12, 2019 6:48 AM

I remember one of the original MTV VJs said they had to call him "King of Pop" it was in his contract.

by Anonymousreply 562March 12, 2019 7:15 AM

lets hope in part 3 of the movie...the moms will fess up that they knew their sons were being used as sex toys...

by Anonymousreply 563March 12, 2019 8:23 AM

One of the most amazing documentarys ive seen. just really well done. ive seen both parts several times...it just gets more complex and fascinating. kudos to the director, wade and james for their honest work.

Hope u burn in the lowest most vile part of hell you shit eating rat mr Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 564March 12, 2019 8:29 AM

I’m sure he’s a pedophile but even if he wasn’t his behavior with children is really freakish. Acting like a child, playing hide and seek, throwing toys off of a balcony, having boys spends the night in his bed, his speaking voice, how weird he looks in general. I can’t believe any parent would let their kid hang out with him.

Also, unpopular opinion, but I’ve always hated all of his music. I hope it all goes away as it should.

by Anonymousreply 565March 12, 2019 8:47 AM

maybe chandler cant talk intelligently, odd he is mute....maybe she like to shop

by Anonymousreply 566March 12, 2019 9:31 AM

The boys Michael chose were very cute, hate to break it to Corey Feldman but he probably wasn't attractive enough for Michael as sick as that sounds

by Anonymousreply 567March 12, 2019 9:36 AM

When did Jackson befriend Feldman r567? Maybe if he was in his mid teens, he was too old to be of interest to Jackson. Or maybe he was hoping that through Feldman he’d get to Haim, who was the better looking kid.

by Anonymousreply 568March 12, 2019 10:55 AM

Exactly R567 Jackson had the pick of the cute boys ( with feckless parents ) why would he want to put his bony hand down peculiar looking Feldman's pants at any age? I thankfully don't understand the psychology of pedophilia but I presume Jackson was gay, though I've read pedophilia is a sexuality of its own and anything goes. Jackson only went for little boys tho', so as far as I'm concerned he's a gay pedophile. For those struggling as to why he was misogynist , a lot of old queens hate women. He'd be 60 now and would fit in a treat with the old-school, women-hating queens on DL, his mantra of 'No bitches, wenches, ho's or heffers' would be music to their ears. So, he hated women, favoured white people and lusted after inappropriately young boys, he was DataLounge incarnate!

by Anonymousreply 569March 12, 2019 11:04 AM

He is obviously a freak and yes - obviously a sick pedo. Thinking otherwise is not to think at all. The writing is on the wall and written with a huge black Sharpie for heaven's sake. When discussing his music, I find it hard to HATE his songs per se, but I just never loved anything that he ever put out in any way whatsoever. I think that you needed to be a child of the 1980's who was at least 10/11 yoa at the start of the decade to really care all that much. As I missed that demographic by about 10 years or so, I suppose that I will never understand. His music might have been boring at the time, but it has also aged terribly to boot. MJ's releases were so ordinary, somewhat lacking in depth and I guess - lame really. That said, I know that he was novel for the time period, sold more albums that God and therefore is an icon. Contemporaries around the same time have really fared better: Whitney blows your mind with her vocals - every time/never fail, Madonna sang the catchiest songs that ever hit the airways (literally, LITERALLY 30 plus hits) and Prince - while a hit or miss for me -was a far more deep and interesting artist (who also wrote hits for so many other successful artists). MJ was a great performer I suppose - but I will never understand his global dominance. Never, never, never EVER..

by Anonymousreply 570March 12, 2019 11:20 AM

Ring shopping with Jimmy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571March 12, 2019 11:57 AM

Burning in hell is too good for Jackson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572March 12, 2019 12:03 PM

how blasé, just another day, pedo jacko buying rings for his 12 yr old hubby....no one thought a thing of it.

by Anonymousreply 573March 12, 2019 12:05 PM

Having every god dam Jackson go bankrupt and on welfare is what we need.

by Anonymousreply 574March 12, 2019 12:06 PM

In another clip his PR puts out that he was possibly buying the ring for Sheryl Crowe, then one of his backup singers.

Crowe has said that in working for him for 18 months, he never spoke to her. He was jealous that young James fancied her.

by Anonymousreply 575March 12, 2019 12:07 PM

Sundance Q&A

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576March 12, 2019 12:09 PM

Roberta Lohman was far more concerned that random black man was "casing the joint" and planned on robbing Zales versus it being a pop star buying a wedding ring for his 12 year old lover.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

by Anonymousreply 577March 12, 2019 12:14 PM

Jimmy was born in 1978, he would have been 10 or 11 in the video, not 12?

by Anonymousreply 578March 12, 2019 12:21 PM

Wasn't specifically what I asked for, R571, but you done good nonetheless. Have an iPhone 6 instead! Mazel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579March 12, 2019 12:53 PM

R376 Britney's outfit was also tragic. It was interesting listening to Wade talk about Michael asking him about Britney and his relationship with her.

by Anonymousreply 580March 12, 2019 12:55 PM

omg, in the film when jacko says to one of the moms when she says hell no my boy cant stay with u for a year, he sayd ' I alwys get what I want'.....

shivers.

by Anonymousreply 581March 12, 2019 12:56 PM

Cuz after a year...NEXT!

Until you get so desperate or my attention you will let me try to fuck you up the ass until you bleed.

The Oprah interview is worth a watch. Jimmy said he was really dissociating at Sundance. For people who have not experienced trauma, imagine your whole nervous system activating like you had just narrowly missed a serious car crash. That is what it felt like to him to be in a room of people where they all heard him stop keeping the secret. Both men are very brave. Wade is not nearly as cool and collected as he comes across, there are little tells. It is important for csa survivors to know that they are not alone and to help them see the patterns.

by Anonymousreply 582March 12, 2019 1:24 PM

Zales? What a shithole tacky chain. I'm sure he didn't buy Liz jewelry from there.

by Anonymousreply 583March 12, 2019 1:41 PM

Who knew back in '89 how vile the 2 men in that clip at R571/R572 would turn out to be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584March 12, 2019 2:02 PM

R582, "Jimmy said he was really dissociating at Sundance."

You can see it in the video at R576. James looks like he's about to shatter into pieces.

by Anonymousreply 585March 12, 2019 2:21 PM

I hope Wade and James & other victims bankrupt the estate. The whole family is criminal.

by Anonymousreply 586March 12, 2019 2:35 PM

What grown man doesn’t have sex throughout his whole adult life? Jackson’s sexual outlet was kids.

by Anonymousreply 587March 12, 2019 2:39 PM

How was Michael Jackson during the Studio 54 era? He didn't seemed to be a '9 years old boy trapped in a adult body' during that time.

by Anonymousreply 588March 12, 2019 2:48 PM

If he spoke to Wade Robson in person the way she spoke to him in this video they were definitely having sex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589March 12, 2019 2:52 PM

Does anyone apart from cult members and pretend fence sitters ( who are cult members too but embarrassed to say so ) have any doubt that Jackson was a pedophile?

by Anonymousreply 590March 12, 2019 2:58 PM

How was the video in R589 supposedly "doctored?" Seriously, are these defenders complete fucking idiots?

by Anonymousreply 591March 12, 2019 3:03 PM

OMG, from the video comments. "hyperactivesin" is the person who posted the video claiming it was "doctored." These people really are complete fucking idiots.

MattsFTR: The full clip was used in the documentary. Please don't spread lies.

hyperactivesin: It was an accident on my part, as I was misinformed. But I will take this video down when Wade and James admit they lied.

by Anonymousreply 592March 12, 2019 3:06 PM

Has part 6 been made?

by Anonymousreply 593March 12, 2019 3:08 PM

Jackson defenders don't have anything but lies to defend their pedo hero MJ.

by Anonymousreply 594March 12, 2019 3:10 PM

Singer Sam Smith supported the documentary on Instagram. Expect another furious, racist IG post from Miss Stephanie Mills very soon!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595March 12, 2019 3:15 PM

R592 At first, wacko fans online claimed the video had been recorded as a birthday massage for Elizabeth Taylor. There was just NO WAY Jackson would leave such a romantically imbued message to a ten year old fan.

by Anonymousreply 596March 12, 2019 3:17 PM

How can MJ be defended? Like the director of the film said, the only 2 people who know what happened in the bedroom are Jackson and the boy(s) at the time.

The fact that he bought houses, Rolls Royces, Mercedes and other things for the parents of these poor kids is pretty damning. Did any little girl's families get anything? No.

by Anonymousreply 597March 12, 2019 3:18 PM

R596 How stupid. Where did it come from then? Who has the full unedited video, if it wasn't Wade's video that he gave to the director?

Seriously, these people are so busy grasping they can't even think straight.

by Anonymousreply 598March 12, 2019 3:21 PM

Shockingly, my aunt, who is a professional woman, is skeptical. She's not a huge fan and didn't watch the documentary. She repeated some of the mantras of his defenders and kept asking why they lied back then and blamed a lot on the parents for allowing it. I went off. I brought up a lot of the stuff I've read that isn't common public knowledge. She is the type that always contradicts whatever is said; everyone else says it's blue, she'll say it's red and rationalize why the blue choice is wrong. She always plays devil's advocate. She did the same with OJ and got into a huge verbal argument one holiday. It's honestly mind boggling how anyone can think Michael is innocent at this point.

by Anonymousreply 599March 12, 2019 3:24 PM

What is there to blame the parents for if Michael is innocent?

by Anonymousreply 600March 12, 2019 3:25 PM

Exactly, R600. She started to contradict herself as I was telling her more. She started off with why didn't they tell the truth back then and they only talked now because he is dead. Then after she was told more of the evidence, she started saying what parent lets their kids hang around and sleep with a grown man. I can't and won't defend the parents because I do think they were complicit, but ultimately he is the one who committed the crimes. Like I said, that is her personality, if they said he was innocent, she would make an argument for why he's guilty. Nonetheless, it was still scary to me that she sounded like the crazy stans.

by Anonymousreply 601March 12, 2019 3:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!