Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chalamet and Friends 37

Continue......

by Anonymousreply 601March 14, 2019 6:09 PM

Some humor to kick the thread off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 10, 2019 1:12 AM

Pedo thread

by Anonymousreply 2March 10, 2019 1:13 AM

Before this descends into Charmie and LRD bullshit, I just wanted to say how good he is in Miss Stevens. If you haven't watched it, it's on streaming. He has three or four scenes that make it obvious he's going to be around for a long time and no amount of tabloid fangirling is going to stop that. Talent is fucking sexy.

by Anonymousreply 3March 10, 2019 1:20 AM

^^^ this is why I’m so excited for all his next projects, including the king. We’ve only gotten shit movies since cmbyn (his performance in BB was good but the movie overall was lacking). He’s working with so many great people, I’m dying to see all his upcoming work.

by Anonymousreply 4March 10, 2019 1:44 AM

I'm also looking forward to seeing what kinds of projects he'll be a part of in the future. I'd love it if he'd do theater again. But I guess that's not in the cards right now. He seems to be concentrating on movies. Which is fine by me. I'll go see ANYthing he's in. lol

by Anonymousreply 5March 10, 2019 2:22 AM

I think he’ll def be on stage again when the timing is right. We should start to get wind of his upcoming projects within the next few months, unless he’s going to slow down for a bit after dune

by Anonymousreply 6March 10, 2019 2:27 AM

Slowing down would probably be good for him in many ways.

by Anonymousreply 7March 10, 2019 2:56 AM

I just watched A Bigger Splash again and I wonder what Luca’s Blood on the Tracks movie would actually look like. Tilda’s character is a huge mishmash - some Bowie for sure, maybe Christie Hynde. The “Dylan-not-Dylan” movie might not kook much like him at all. I really hope Timothée is part of it though.

by Anonymousreply 8March 10, 2019 3:18 AM

^^look^^

by Anonymousreply 9March 10, 2019 3:19 AM

Well, I guess there's some hope for theater since he was asked during a Q & A if he'd do musical theater and he said yes, he would. Not sure I'd want to see him doing a musical though per say, but rather something that showed off his amazing acting abilities. Something dramatic.

by Anonymousreply 10March 10, 2019 3:20 AM

I’m dying to see him in any role where he dances. I need little Timmy Tim version 2.0

by Anonymousreply 11March 10, 2019 3:28 AM

I know Cabaret has been revived too many times lately but I’d love to see him play the Emcee for real.

by Anonymousreply 12March 10, 2019 3:38 AM

i really hope he comes back for a indie. im dying to see what will be his next step after dune

by Anonymousreply 13March 10, 2019 4:23 AM

For some reason hearing him speak French turns me on so much even though I have no idea what he's saying. lol I wonder if he speaks in French to Armie when they're in bed together? ;-)

by Anonymousreply 14March 10, 2019 4:24 AM

I'm genuinely surprized Armie didn't get more awards attention last year. He did 3 movies and one Broadway play. STBY got an award. His role in OTBOS was really Oscar bait. But no buzz. I don't understand. He even did loads of Q&As.

by Anonymousreply 15March 10, 2019 5:22 AM

If anyone followed Twilight wasn't Al Turki, MRod and Nick Jarecki Robert Pattinson's guys? He never worked with them but all three would hang out.

by Anonymousreply 16March 10, 2019 5:23 AM

I got a feeling Gary Oldman has a very small part in the new Armie movie. Probably just on the cast to give the project some credibility. I am not looking forward to any of Armie's new projects. Jeez I hope he gets Batman

by Anonymousreply 17March 10, 2019 5:26 AM

R14 Timmy sitting and staring turns me on so much.

by Anonymousreply 18March 10, 2019 5:30 AM

The only reason a young and closeted gay man like Armie Hammer gets a beard early is they are deathly afraid of being outted and not just for career reasons but for reasons that are rooted in self loathing. If Armie married Liz as his beard he is worried also what his parents think. Despite what he said in that one interview about his mother he apologized to her at the Texas Awards and she was even at the OTBOS and supported his play and he looked he very proud and happy she was there. So he probably is indoctrinated to her way of thinking pretty much fundamentally and still wants her acceptance and love. So will do whatever to show her he's on the straight and narrow. With a loving wife. I even wonder if he bothered to confess to Liz that she was a beard.

He may have even convinced himself he was bi or straight. His need to play gay actors is his subconscious calling to him. I don't think anything has happened between him in Timmy that can't be argued as character bleed this is why they can remain so tight. Because if anything real was to happen between Armie and Timothée I honestly believe Armie would resent Timothée and practically lose his mind. He needs to get over his deep seeded homophobia. The homophobia which made him marry a woman as conservative as his mother. A woman who hates her womanly figure and starves herself so who shows the sort of misogyny that is in his core. Someone who is so plastic and bony he can't really love women. Because the first woman in his life forced him to hide his true nature. He has inner turmoil.

by Anonymousreply 19March 10, 2019 5:44 AM

He could be speaking french in the french dispatch

by Anonymousreply 20March 10, 2019 7:33 AM

just found the mysterious cute friend of lrd. his name is sam cordell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 10, 2019 7:35 AM

R21 he's an NYU student. I think they have been friends for a while. Wonder if he also knows Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 22March 10, 2019 8:22 AM

He seems to be from California, so he might know her from way back, doubt he knows Timmy, since I doubt he has spent much time at NY Gallatin. Strange that he has never been in any of her photos and he doesn't seem the party type of guy...

by Anonymousreply 23March 10, 2019 8:36 AM

R6 He went to see the play when he was in London. He is quoted in the play.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 10, 2019 8:43 AM

R19 Seems legit.

by Anonymousreply 25March 10, 2019 8:45 AM

Why is he cute R21, because he's white?

by Anonymousreply 26March 10, 2019 8:51 AM

R26 Simple. He's just cute because he is not beautiful. Timothée is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 27March 10, 2019 9:12 AM

What I wouldn’t give to see him live on stage... Must really be something

by Anonymousreply 28March 10, 2019 9:18 AM

In the comments a girl was saying she used to see timmy and lily near her dorm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 10, 2019 10:23 AM

Yeah, when they were doing their public strolls, a couple of students commented about seen them on or near campus.

by Anonymousreply 30March 10, 2019 10:52 AM

Which is no surprise, I mean, the whole point was for them to get noticed.

by Anonymousreply 31March 10, 2019 10:54 AM

R29, stop rehashing. This is a gay board. It's over, there is no TC and LRD. Go and do whatever you do when you don't post on the DL

by Anonymousreply 32March 10, 2019 11:21 AM

This is a lesbian striving to be a guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 10, 2019 11:24 AM

R3 his performance is brilliant in miss stevens. Even though the film itself has issues, it's one of my favourites just because of how good timmy is in it.

R29 they got seen by people while they were fake dating, please no more rehashing

by Anonymousreply 34March 10, 2019 11:52 AM

I read The Inheritance. It’s a great play and I’d be shocked if there wasn’t a push to bring it Broadway (it’s set in ny and Is focused on American politics and culture). The roles that timmy would (each actor play 2 parts) fit are pretty juicy.

by Anonymousreply 35March 10, 2019 1:32 PM

R34, R35 - lilothées

by Anonymousreply 36March 10, 2019 1:37 PM

Harley Quinn Smith commented some of this guy pic on IG back in 2013-2014. I honestly think they have been friends for years.

by Anonymousreply 37March 10, 2019 1:37 PM

Sorry I meant R29, R30

by Anonymousreply 38March 10, 2019 1:38 PM

Alana and Amelia are among the first persons he started following. And his first posts are from 2012.

by Anonymousreply 39March 10, 2019 1:47 PM

Angouleme squad. Why is tim so cute ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 10, 2019 2:00 PM

As if he just « crossed paths » with Tim again by accident. How many times has it happened in Angoulême now? Three? He’s lucky Tim doesn’t seem to mind.

by Anonymousreply 41March 10, 2019 2:05 PM

R40, R41 OMG this is just so embarrassing....

by Anonymousreply 42March 10, 2019 2:08 PM

Following an actor to a film set is weird as fuck, but tbh once you're there you're there, it's not a big town and I doubt there's much else to do other than hanging around.

by Anonymousreply 43March 10, 2019 2:10 PM

Apparently the town has 3 main blocks so it’s easy to run into people, but who knows. He’s also posted that he’s seen Tim and the turned and walked away caus

by Anonymousreply 44March 10, 2019 2:10 PM

cause he didn’t want to bother him

by Anonymousreply 45March 10, 2019 2:11 PM

Are you joking R43? Doesn't he have stuff to do, studying, working.....exams coming up? Family, friends, partners to see.......

by Anonymousreply 46March 10, 2019 2:19 PM

R29, R30 Thanks for the info. R24 Timmy went to see the Inheritance twice in May last year. And he went there again during BB promote in London. He must really love the play.

by Anonymousreply 47March 10, 2019 2:20 PM

^^ One of the members of the cast went to LaGuardia and graduated the same year as Timothée, correct?

by Anonymousreply 48March 10, 2019 2:23 PM

Timothée need to stop letting his fans think it okay to stalk him

by Anonymousreply 49March 10, 2019 2:48 PM

Tim seems to really appreciate them. Hopefully Ivan and the others will go to Budapest as well. It will be nice for Tim to see some familiar faces everyday.

by Anonymousreply 50March 10, 2019 2:52 PM

gosh how many selfies and autographs do u need? they dont like TC ,they like to feel validated.

by Anonymousreply 51March 10, 2019 3:02 PM

You are all jealous because you have not managed to have the luck of this boy. Envy is very bad..

by Anonymousreply 52March 10, 2019 3:04 PM

Honestly the one thing that weirds me out about this fan is he keeps saying “and then I hugged him” like if timmy isnt initiating the hugs maybe back down

by Anonymousreply 53March 10, 2019 3:05 PM

Isn’t Ivan the guy who said there was an NDA saying that Timothée wasn’t to allow any pictures and wasn’t even supposed to go out at night in case someone took a photo? If true it must be very weird for him and I HOPE he is truly glad to see these fans. It could be comforting...or it could be creepy. One thing is for sure, it makes it unlikely he is hooking up with anyone.

by Anonymousreply 54March 10, 2019 3:12 PM

R52 perhaps i feel envy for the girl in the airplane, she had the opportunity to really talk with him , it was annoying publish all the details on twitter, but its what i like to do with one of my favs, just get to know them better,a selfie or a autograph it doesnt mean anything , well at least if you dont sell it at e bay o something like that, about the hugs honestly i understand the first time , but after the 5th ..... this boys, girls, etc, think TC its their toy

by Anonymousreply 55March 10, 2019 3:14 PM

I have agreed with you R55, but not completely. I am jealous but not of these people who get to see him in person or talk to him, but of his fuckbuddy who gets to play dick swords with him.

by Anonymousreply 56March 10, 2019 3:20 PM

R56 So, you are jealous of Armie then?

by Anonymousreply 57March 10, 2019 3:21 PM

But, tbh, I would like to meet him too! Sure! But after 5 or 6 times... calm your tits. I also have to think about that a few years ago, Timmy could walk by anyone of these "stalkers" and no one would have turned their head. Now they are having a panick attack. Celebrity culture is weird. Not saying I'm immune. i would freak the fuck out if I met Spielberg or Nolan.

by Anonymousreply 58March 10, 2019 3:25 PM

Do not insult Armie by calling him a fuckbuddy. He is so much more than that. He is Timmy's everything.

by Anonymousreply 59March 10, 2019 3:25 PM

Lmao I’m not jealous of someone who doesn’t have anything better to do than travel somewhere just to be able to bump into Tim and get a few autographs. If he likes doing that and Tim doesn’t mind good for him but it’s a bit sad. R55 I agree, that girl I can imagine myself being a bit jealous of.

by Anonymousreply 60March 10, 2019 3:30 PM

If (If) MB2 shows up in Budapest trolling or not they have some kind of a connection. Fans will have a melt down but will have to deal. Probably also the reason why LRD is seen out with other guys because they don’t want the narrative that Timmy’s cheating on her.

by Anonymousreply 61March 10, 2019 3:34 PM

MB2 was defending Michael Jackson to af fiend on twitter, she’s completely cancelled in my book (unless she was joking, she was fucking around with this friend a lot on IG so not sure if she’s serious or just trolling him)

by Anonymousreply 62March 10, 2019 3:35 PM

R62 Not surprised! She loves Polanski too.

by Anonymousreply 63March 10, 2019 3:38 PM

R61 Lol, give it a rest, she's trolling you all. She played herself when she followed E.Ford just because he was mentioned in this thread.

He and Tim are not friends.

by Anonymousreply 64March 10, 2019 3:38 PM

I don’t know if Tim is aware that she posted pics of Angoulême but surely he’s not going to let her do the same mistake in Budapest, unless he’s more dumb than I thought and/or doesn’t care about fans knowing about whatever connection they have.

by Anonymousreply 65March 10, 2019 3:39 PM

R64 honestly I think a decent argument can be made for both sides (trolling vs real). Nothing has completely convinced me of either, there is evidence of both

by Anonymousreply 66March 10, 2019 3:43 PM

You can’t convince me that someone who would actually be hooking up with him would be dropping hints about it on IG and would continue to do so even after fans found out about her, sorry. The only reason she would be doing that is because she has no relation to Tim and therefore he would have no clue that she’s trolling people about him. The logic that she is his secret fuckbuddy AND wants people to know about it AND Tim is fine with it, doesn’t care, or is unaware is nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 67March 10, 2019 3:49 PM

He is so much more than that. He is Timmy's everything.

He is. Armie has fallen so completely for him and now he doesn't know what to do. He's stuck with a fake ass wife and has to go around pretending to be happy to be with her when all he truly wants is to be with Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 68March 10, 2019 3:50 PM

R66 I'm not that dedicated but it always fucks my mind to see people so invested into something that's so blatantly fake. Same with lilothees.

by Anonymousreply 69March 10, 2019 3:54 PM

R67 instaho influencer types WOULD do that though, attention & getting linked to tim. No one can say for sure theyre close, but you cant deny they have some kind of relation even if something really small, hung out 1 time in london last year - who knows. She does know we know though so hard to say whats just trolling.

Timmy seems to have a decent part in TFD, looking forward to seeing it a lot

by Anonymousreply 70March 10, 2019 3:56 PM

R70 They most likely met that one time in London and that was it. I think she's a CMBYN fan.

If there was anything going on, she wouldn't be baiting. Simples. You kids are gullible af and she's having some fun with that.

by Anonymousreply 71March 10, 2019 4:02 PM

maybe I should Google up some photos of Budapest, post them on my Insta and people will think he is hooking up with me

by Anonymousreply 72March 10, 2019 4:02 PM

R67 people use the “hiding in plain sight” argument for armie and timmy all the time. The fact that you don’t believe they could be hooking up is exactly why she gets away with dropping small hints. And knowledge of her still hasn’t reached the fandom at large like other things have, sure some pockets of people know here and there but she really is under the radar.

Also I’d love to be convinced that she’s 100% a troll but my rational brain wont let me acknoweldge there is a possibility they are at least fuck buddies.

by Anonymousreply 73March 10, 2019 4:02 PM

People are going to keep throwing things at the wall and hoping that something sticks when it comes to Tim’s personal life because the most obvious choice is someone that a lot of his fans either don’t like, don’t care about, are bored by, or don’t approve of. So they’re going to be going in endless circles for however long trying to land on something that does not exist, like a dog chasing its tail.

by Anonymousreply 74March 10, 2019 4:03 PM

R71 was giullian in London that time also? Curious about why they are IG buddies

by Anonymousreply 75March 10, 2019 4:03 PM

Some people are desperately clinging to her obvious attention seeking trolling and to the delusions that Timmy's fucking his creepy fans because they gotta come up with someone - anyone - since he's shown no interest in anyone for the past two years except you know who.

by Anonymousreply 76March 10, 2019 4:05 PM

Timothée seems to like this Ivan guy. The dude's "stalking" him everywhere and TC doesn't mind it all, so it appears. He tweeted that he met Francis McDormand and Timothée was there who then called him "traitor".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 10, 2019 4:09 PM

Timmy doesnt sound too bothered lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78March 10, 2019 4:17 PM

R76 sometimes you have to let go of personal bias. I get that you are so invested in charmie anything that threatens that is scary, and if you want to hold on to that fantasy so badly, then you do you. I’m the first to defend a charmie if something suspicious between them pops up, but I’m also rational enough to raise my eyebrow at other things that are suspicious. I dont really have an agenda unlike half the people here

by Anonymousreply 79March 10, 2019 4:20 PM

R73 I'm sorry but there's no comparison here, lol. One of his best friends and some random insta chick.

And FYI, seeing something where there's nothing does not make you rational. You're taking 2-3 tiny little details to build a whole story around them, that's actually the opposite of rational.

by Anonymousreply 80March 10, 2019 4:26 PM

R80 I’m not building an entire story, I’m being open to a possibility. And if you think her being in angouleme is a tiny detail then I guess we just have to agree to disagree. Either she was there and something is happening or she’s a major troll, but enough has happened to make me have doubts for both arguments. If that logic is lost on you then this convo is pointless.

by Anonymousreply 81March 10, 2019 4:35 PM

I’m not a Charmie although admittedly I do think they have the most leg to stand on out of everything I’ve read here so far, and I’m open to any theories or gossip. Marta, for example? That was legitimate gossip. LRD? Obviously that’s legit gossip too and I definitely believed in the beginning they were real, especially when those pics of them at Mud came out. Even more far-fetched things like Stephane or Kid Cudi I’m open-minded about. But this chick is just too much reaching for me, lol. It’s like trying to put 2+2 together and getting 7. But I understand if there are people who think it might be legit. We all see things differently.

by Anonymousreply 82March 10, 2019 4:39 PM

r81 except we have ZERO proof she was ever in Angouleme. The closest we have to proof of them ever being together was a fan report of him being seen with a blonde in London last summer. And that photo of her in what looks like Timothee's apartment/room from last summer. But The Weeknd and his crew (which she is part of) were there too. I believe (now know) that they were hooking up last summer but seriously doubt it is still going on much less she'd go all the way to an obscure French city to fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 83March 10, 2019 4:40 PM

R81 She was obviously never there. She could've been in Paris but it's not close.

by Anonymousreply 84March 10, 2019 4:40 PM

^^NOT know^^

by Anonymousreply 85March 10, 2019 4:41 PM

R83 FWIW, She took a picture of a hubcap on a sidewalk in Angouleme, and, didn't she also take a picture of a church there as well? She later deleted both posts. She deleted her IG hubcap post within 20 minutes of my comment that I recognized it as Angouleme.

by Anonymousreply 86March 10, 2019 4:47 PM

R86 sure, that Citroën hubcap pic looked like it was taken in an European city but how can you be sure it was in Angoulême? Are you making that assumption because of the pic of the town’s castle?

by Anonymousreply 87March 10, 2019 4:49 PM

R86 1) You can't possibly know that, and 2) the castle pic was googled. Same exact angle.

by Anonymousreply 88March 10, 2019 4:49 PM

New pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89March 10, 2019 4:50 PM

R86 You seem very invested in making her happen or is it just because people don’t buy it and you think theres something going on between her and Timmy? Genuinely curious because you’re pushing this so hard and it’s weird.

by Anonymousreply 90March 10, 2019 4:51 PM

Jesus that Ivan guy met Timmy again an hour ago, apparently he was with Frances Mcdormand. That’s twice in one day!

by Anonymousreply 91March 10, 2019 4:56 PM

R88 do you have the link to the google stock photo? This would convince me that she’s trolling and I’d love to see it.

by Anonymousreply 92March 10, 2019 4:56 PM

Based on all the info about her I actually think something did happened or is still happening between them. He won't publically claim her, her image would not play well with general public.

by Anonymousreply 93March 10, 2019 4:57 PM

Probably a Charmie hater. They jump on anything, no matter how tenuous. Don’t worry, next time Timmy is seen hanging out with someone else these people will be all about how Timmy is definitely fucking them. Remember when people were trying to make that girl he was talking to at the basketball game a thing?? While also trying to make him and his friend Jake a thing? It never ends because there is no basis for any of it so round and round we go!

by Anonymousreply 94March 10, 2019 4:59 PM

R86 I'm not at all invested in making her happen, and, I have no idea if she and TC are even a thing (probably not). People here on DL were talking obsessively about MB2 well before I posted anything, so, I became curious myself, and, I'll admit, I like to spite the Charmies because they are so fucking crazy, viciously hating on ANYONE who they perceive as a threat to their fantasies.

BTW, R87, R88, I can possibly know that the pic is from there. In fact, I know it's from there and also know the precise location where it was taken.

R94 Your second sentence describes Charmies perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 95March 10, 2019 5:03 PM

R92 No, I don't, but google is free for all.

And I'm not here to convince you btw, believe what you want. Just don't push it so hard. She's obviously reading this thread and now we know she's baiting. And it really doesn't take much to start rumors these days.

by Anonymousreply 96March 10, 2019 5:05 PM

R95 Sure you do.

by Anonymousreply 97March 10, 2019 5:06 PM

R96 I’m not pushing that hard, I’m just curious. And ive googled it a lot and cant find it, so if you are going to make a statement liek that and cant bring a receipt then you are the one lookin like a fool trying to push somehting. I’m just trying to figure out what may or may not be true.

by Anonymousreply 98March 10, 2019 5:06 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzmb2zzzzzzzzzzhubcap picturezzzzzzzzzzzzzangoulemezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...give it a rest already. Let’s wait for better gossip and let the thread rest. We don’t have to fill a thread in 3 days with this crap, lilothee, or Charmie.

by Anonymousreply 99March 10, 2019 5:13 PM

the whole thing about the pic being from google is bull, she either took it herself while there, whenever that was (could have been last week could have been last year) or someone else did and sent it to her. No point pushing a made up argument. But it was a photo which let everyone know where she was given it's a tourist/known building. Never gonna know what the real deal is so pointless going over her photos again. R99 agreed, though you can count that Ivan guys tweeting a new discussion. That guy is OTT

by Anonymousreply 100March 10, 2019 5:15 PM

I don’t consider providing valid counter arguments to far fetched theories to be “crazy, viciously hating” on anyone. I haven’t seen anyone doing that besides people calling her an attention seeker, which she is whether you’re a Charmie or not. Who else do they “viciously” hate on? LRD? 99% of the people in these threads talk shit about her, most of them are not Charmies. Wish people would just admit they hate that the person Timmy is most likely banging regularly is Armie and leave it at that.

by Anonymousreply 101March 10, 2019 5:15 PM

Some more set photos with tim

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102March 10, 2019 5:16 PM

R97 Absolutely I do. I research like the guy in the movie "Lion" did, which was about a guy who was adopted by an Australian family when he was around age 5, who then spent months on Google Maps when he was an adult trying to find his Indian hometown. Google Maps 3D is amazing.

I'm pretty good (much of the time, other times I'm just plain lucky) at looking at trivial details from a lot of sm posts and finding out where they were taken from.

by Anonymousreply 103March 10, 2019 5:22 PM

R103 damn do you have any throwaway accounts I can PM you at cause there’s another photo from a story she posted that looked like it was from France and I’m curious about the location, but I’d rather keep things off a public forum

by Anonymousreply 104March 10, 2019 5:27 PM

R103 are you saying you scoured the Angoulême town center in Street View to find the hubcap? Damn.

by Anonymousreply 105March 10, 2019 5:27 PM

r89 so based on this do we know what his character does? Is he a journalist? Looks like maybe a stripe down his trousers so maybe he is a cop?

by Anonymousreply 106March 10, 2019 5:29 PM

R106 those are rehearsal photos, according to IG he is shooting tomorrow so maybe we’ll get a full character shot of him then

by Anonymousreply 107March 10, 2019 5:29 PM

R103 Wow. That actually explains so much.

by Anonymousreply 108March 10, 2019 5:30 PM

R106 I think those were his regular sweatpants

by Anonymousreply 109March 10, 2019 5:31 PM

95 is definitely MB2.

by Anonymousreply 110March 10, 2019 5:31 PM

r105 they are just trashing their own argument by saying that hubcap pic is from Google Street View. Nice try, unless that hubcap is a permanent pice of street art lol

by Anonymousreply 111March 10, 2019 5:37 PM

I asked Derek Blasberg on Twitter when we can expect the Timmy interview with him in Milan. Asked really nicely. Not trying to insinuate he was lying. Only asked once. Never tweeted to him before that... He blocked me...

by Anonymousreply 112March 10, 2019 5:38 PM

R105 It didn't take days or anything even close, just a couple of hours, it was bit of luck as well. But I've done this before, not just with celebs, and I do it because I find it challenging and interesting. I sometimes look at real estate on Zillow and occasionally the address isn't posted, so, I study the exterior pics, and I almost always find the location using google maps. No I don't use it

R110 In your wildest dreams. I'm a male. And gay.

by Anonymousreply 113March 10, 2019 5:39 PM

R112 That’s very odd. Hmmm...

by Anonymousreply 114March 10, 2019 5:41 PM

R112 I think he was literally being hypothetical about the 'interview', or it got cancelled because of scheduling like with ellen and the Derek guys salty about it.

by Anonymousreply 115March 10, 2019 5:42 PM

r112 if Derek did get salty because he didn't get the interview then wouldn't Enty's blind have been something like a last-minute cancellation and seeing T partying later? I don't know but the whole thing does seem very shady.

by Anonymousreply 116March 10, 2019 5:48 PM

I know it sounds tinhatty but I’m of the belief that there was never any interview planned and Derek tweeted that for the sole purpose of Enty writing that blind. The tweet wasn’t even publicized that much Enty to have randomly stumbled upon it. He knew about the tweet because they were both in on it. Who knows why...

by Anonymousreply 117March 10, 2019 5:48 PM

R113 if you’re telling the truth, I’m kind of impressed (and a bit freaked out lmao). But I’m curious, if you really did find that hubcap on Google Maps, why don’t you want to share the evidence?

by Anonymousreply 118March 10, 2019 5:51 PM

R116 I don't think that would've been an asshole-y enough blind for enty lol.

Given the tweet he did afterwards with MBB, there didn't seem to be negative feelings. R117 I think he saw the tweet, knew the guy was at the Oscar party and just kinda pieced things together (also Liz was there, which could or could not mean something). I don't think this Derek guy is in on some shady plan lol I think a cancellation is more likely.

I can't tell if R113 is being serious or not. If yes then how hard is it to give evidence? Not hard unless you don't have any

by Anonymousreply 119March 10, 2019 5:53 PM

The Link. I found the location on Google Maps, not the hubcap. lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120March 10, 2019 5:56 PM

The google maps thing is seriously creepy, the Lion guy had a clear reason for doing it, he wasn't some weirdo with too much free time. Fuck sakes.

by Anonymousreply 121March 10, 2019 5:58 PM

R120 thanks for providing the evidence. This is fucking with my head, I can’t believe I’m almost starting to think MB2 is more than just a troll.

by Anonymousreply 122March 10, 2019 6:01 PM

Think I got mixed up and thought the guy was claiming to have the shot MB2 supposedly took from google but its just the location which we already knew so nvm. I think everyone can accept she was there, when and for what is just speculation

by Anonymousreply 123March 10, 2019 6:02 PM

R121 No, it's not creepy. I'll bet your a fat Charmie frau who spends her couch ridden days scouring SM and DL, all while you swallow spoonful after spoonful of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. So, fuck you, ass wipe.

by Anonymousreply 124March 10, 2019 6:04 PM

R122 she can both be there & also troll fans with suggestive posts

by Anonymousreply 125March 10, 2019 6:04 PM

R123 let’s be real though, if she really was there there aren’t dozens of explanations justifying her presence.

by Anonymousreply 126March 10, 2019 6:04 PM

R126 yeah there isn't, which makes her posting that bit more attention seeking. You'd think tim would want people to be careful of this kind of thing but I suppose he can't control what she posts

by Anonymousreply 127March 10, 2019 6:06 PM

Seriously, if they are having an affair/ hook up, and he wants it secret, she is not doing so. She did not need to add the CMBYN speech to her photo and did not need to post the Angulmere castle. She could have told her friends she was in France, posted a croissant or just been quiet. She seemed to be there one day, so if there is something she is just booty call, nice. So I really think she is trolling.

by Anonymousreply 128March 10, 2019 6:08 PM

didn't someone @Brian in a post about her? Then he knows about it and therefore Timothee knows about it. Now can we please stop giving this attention ho what she wants?

by Anonymousreply 129March 10, 2019 6:10 PM

R127 I agree, I really thought he chose his fuck buddies a bit more wisely, i.e. people who keep their mouths completely shut and have enough common sense not to post a single “hint” on social media. He should be more careful.

by Anonymousreply 130March 10, 2019 6:11 PM

R130 to be fair the detective skills in this fandom are unparalleled and she still isnt being followed/watched by most popular fan accounts, just us here on DL

by Anonymousreply 131March 10, 2019 6:11 PM

I think once she blows up and hits major fandom knowledge it will go way underground which is why I’d still like to keep rumors/speculation to a minimum

by Anonymousreply 132March 10, 2019 6:12 PM

She's trolling, you guys keep feeding, it's great. Now we're gonna have another entire thread about her. What's the fucking point? Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 133March 10, 2019 6:13 PM

If she starts deleting all the MJ, Polanski, AIDS and weed tweets you know it's becoming more serious.

by Anonymousreply 134March 10, 2019 6:14 PM

It’s true that subject gets a bit tiring. Gonna stop talking about her now unless something new comes up.

by Anonymousreply 135March 10, 2019 6:15 PM

I enjoyed the hubcap receipt so thanks for that, that was new.

by Anonymousreply 136March 10, 2019 6:17 PM

Those people who @brian are completely out of touch with reality, and they have no business acting like a Timmy defense squad. I wonder if Brian thinks that the TC fandom obsession is out of control.

by Anonymousreply 137March 10, 2019 6:17 PM

r137 I don't condone what they did, just saying that there's no way Timothee doesn't know what is going on. r133 and r135 yes dear god please

by Anonymousreply 138March 10, 2019 6:23 PM

I saw that twitter account that @Brian. Wasn't about that chick. just the blind from Enty.

by Anonymousreply 139March 10, 2019 6:26 PM

It’s obvious she doesn’t care what connections people make if she posted that Paris pic and started following Eliel shortly after the Angouleme pics when most people know he’s working on TFD, in case everything else was too subtle. She also left a comment up that directly @‘ed Timmy in her IG comments so he must at least have seen that. He’s not in the dark. Maybe he doesn’t care either or there’s nothing to care about.

by Anonymousreply 140March 10, 2019 6:31 PM

R140 tbh if he knows it’s not like he can do anything about it, he’s not going to post a statement denying the connection

by Anonymousreply 141March 10, 2019 6:32 PM

R141 exactly, and unless there are photos of them making out people who dont want to believe it will come up with a million reasons why she wasnt there or it isnt happening (like people here are already doing)

by Anonymousreply 142March 10, 2019 6:34 PM

lol she doesn't care. Of course she cares, she does it for attention. The next week she was talked about here she posted that story to start rumors and get people talking about her even though she was in LA. No wonder she keeps trolling when she sees his fans are so dumb.

by Anonymousreply 143March 10, 2019 6:37 PM

it's just risky for him to not care about a girl hinting at this kind of connection when he's publicly thought to be with lily, but this has made me think the lily thing might have properly ended if he isn't being THAT careful. Very curious to see if they restart the relationship publicly come the king promo, especially now it's looking like a potential awards contender. It'll be embarrassing but also funny to see ngl

by Anonymousreply 144March 10, 2019 6:40 PM

Look, I could have believed a summer London hook up, if she hadn't posted a CMBYN reference. The Angulmere photo and the Eliel following are trolling, she was made aware that some fans thought she was with Timmy and is going for it. If there was something she would be much more careful.

by Anonymousreply 145March 10, 2019 6:42 PM

R145 I agree. She should’ve stopped after the Angouleme IG stories and there would be reasonable room for doubt but she kept pushing it further till it became obvious trolling. I mean, the Paris pic with the caption about being lonely and the winky face and then following Eliel out of everyone on the crew? I can’t even blame her for trolling when people are so gullible. I’d do it too.

by Anonymousreply 146March 10, 2019 6:51 PM

Didn't we just have an entire discussion about stalkers following his every move while filming? The town is soooo small apparently, surely someone would've spotted him there with a girl?

I still find it hard to believe she was actually there when she posted the pics (she's 100% reading DL now after being mentioned here and the baiting is blatant), but if she was, she must've spent a lot of time alone. Don't think they would've been able to walk the streets completely unbothered.

Just had a thought that maybe she was in Paris anyway and went there on purpose, though that would be another level. But then who am I kidding, I'd probably go too if I had the time, just to see a Wes Anderson movie set.

by Anonymousreply 147March 10, 2019 7:01 PM

R147 I guess the 3rd unlikely theory is she went there and hung out with tim but they are just friends and shes trying to get some. I mean we have fans traveling there, imagine having tims # and texting him and being like “I’m in France wanna hang??”

by Anonymousreply 148March 10, 2019 7:04 PM

Why is so hard to believe that they're fucking, it's most likely haha

by Anonymousreply 149March 10, 2019 7:05 PM

He was also spotted biking (presumably alone) the day she was allegedly there and posted those stories. Something just doesn’t add up about this whole thing but who knows!

by Anonymousreply 150March 10, 2019 7:06 PM

It is sad that people can not be happy that a fan has achieved what we all want, and is insulted and labeled a stalker. As for the Charmies, well, time will tell, Armie agrees to play the happy family but it has been a long time since he would have moved. And why is Timothée taking so much trouble doing PR with a girl if she supports the gay community so much ?! Or is he just a renegade gay ?!

by Anonymousreply 151March 10, 2019 7:06 PM

R149 Because of her obvious trolling. I don't think a girl who is actually fucking him would do any of that. An army of crazy obsessed internet stalkers watching her every move would be the last thing she'd want.

by Anonymousreply 152March 10, 2019 7:08 PM

As for that girl, look, if I publish on Instagram a picture of Angoulema, and I put the location it also seems that I was there without having set foot there, that's no guarantee of anything.

by Anonymousreply 153March 10, 2019 7:09 PM

If she puts the location tag then people think shes being obvious and trolling, if she tries to stay low key with no location people think shes trolling. All I know is that its kind of hilarious that people dismiss her so fast and then come at her for being “too obvious” - obviously shes not being that obvious if you are that ready to dismiss her lol

by Anonymousreply 154March 10, 2019 7:19 PM

r154, I agree... both could be true, hooking up and light trolling (she is quite young, maybe it's funny to her).

by Anonymousreply 155March 10, 2019 7:23 PM

[quote]He was also spotted biking (presumably alone) the day she was allegedly there and posted those stories.

What days? She posted that story on Monday the 25th and Tuesday the 26th she was in LA per her live when her friend gave away their location and she immediately ended the live. People need to stop twisting facts to build up this hook up story.

by Anonymousreply 156March 10, 2019 7:23 PM

My bad, you write day instead of days. Oops.

by Anonymousreply 157March 10, 2019 7:25 PM

It's obvious to us because she's clearly taking inspiration from these threads, lol. Like following Eliel right after someone mentioned him here.

Also, there's no such thing as staying "lowkey" and not revealing your location when you're posting the most famous building of said location in the very same photo.

by Anonymousreply 158March 10, 2019 7:25 PM

R156 I think the point was that it would be weird that he would be out biking alone the day his hookup was in town? The people who tweeted about him biking tweeted it the next day, but the day they saw him would’ve been the day she was supposedly there. But maybe he needed a breather from all that fucking he was doing and decided to take a bike ride. /sarcasm

by Anonymousreply 159March 10, 2019 7:27 PM

Low key what? If she is Timmy's gf or secret booty call, she would NOT have posted that story with the Angulmere castle, location or no location. It is simple. She is trolling, good for her.

by Anonymousreply 160March 10, 2019 7:29 PM

Whether anything happened or not she’s definitely enjoying trolling us. Last week she did IG stories of Brentwood country mart and fried chicken on 3 different days. I thought it was funny, like she was waiting for us to pick it up.

by Anonymousreply 161March 10, 2019 7:31 PM

People saying she could be trolling while also hooking up with him... LOL are you new to Timmy? You think this paranoid guy who cares more about his career and image than about anything else would let his cheap hook up advertise it on sm? People tagged him, he and his team know about her yet she keeps doing it. If they were fucking he and Brian would've cut that off quick. Jesus people on here have no common sense. I guess that's what happens when you badly want something to be true.

by Anonymousreply 162March 10, 2019 7:33 PM

r159 very good point. So the day they claim she was there he's out biking alone? lol what a lousy lay.

by Anonymousreply 163March 10, 2019 7:37 PM

his team would agree to let him meet a girl that just came in angouleme for hook up with him? invite a girl to the city his working for a couple of weeks doesnt make sense to me. i think the chance for him to possibly hook up with her was the week after the BAFTAs when he was in london (and i think she was too?)

by Anonymousreply 164March 10, 2019 7:43 PM

R164 im not saying that someone is always keeping an eye on him (dont even know if anyone of his team is with him in angouleme) but its a weird situation to invite a girl just to hook up with

by Anonymousreply 165March 10, 2019 7:47 PM

You mean, the image of hanging with Weeknd (also hanging with Kanye) and partying in Cannes, Coachella, London? He isn't that paranoid. I actually think she is just his style. She's discreet enough for now, even with the trolling. I think it won't bother him until it becomes truly public.

by Anonymousreply 166March 10, 2019 7:47 PM

People can believe whatever they want but stuff like this really illustrates how shippers are always getting called delusional and being made fun of for supposedly outlandish theories despite mountains of receipts for weird/dodgy shenanigans between the two but a lot of those same people are ready to jump all over some instamodel with very little credibility based off a couple pics she posted that prove nothing in the end. I’m not saying people can’t or shouldn’t believe he’s fucking her if that’s their thing but the audacity for those same people to scoff at something that is steeped in actual evidence is mind-boggling.

by Anonymousreply 167March 10, 2019 7:48 PM

R166 agreed. Shes also posted / done other stuff on her IG suggesting she was in France that I havent seen discussed here, so some stuff does fly under the radar. Someone posted photos today of timmy on set and several big IG timmy stan accounts are already following them, the only people following MB2 are people here. And I think quite a few people prob are keeping their mouth shut as to not feed her if she is trolling.

by Anonymousreply 168March 10, 2019 7:50 PM

R165 I don't think he would do that either, he's both very professional and very paranoid. And yes, they could've met up in London but it didn't look like they did, first there was a guys' night out in that silly club and then he spent the next evening with the Hammers.

by Anonymousreply 169March 10, 2019 7:51 PM

R166 It's pretty simple, I don't think he expected the reactions he got when he'd first started hanging out with the Weeknd. Same with LRD, he'd probably thought it would be good PR. The difference is that now he knows. There's a reason he stopped beeing seen with both. And we know he's still friends with Abel.

by Anonymousreply 170March 10, 2019 7:55 PM

lmao @ anyone calling her discreet. Don't compare private business like a supposed hook up while he's still "dating" LRD as far as the public is concerned (no break up yet) to partying very publicly with the Weeknd at Cannes and Coachella and going to Cudi's bday at a celeb hotspot crawling with paps and taking pics with Kanye. Those were public things. His private life has been a very private affair (except for the pap show with LRD) but he's changed for an instaho? lol sure.

by Anonymousreply 171March 10, 2019 7:57 PM

Yes, he knows how to keep these kind of people in his life on the down low. She kept quiet when they were fucking before so he probably trusts her enough now they are hooking up again.

by Anonymousreply 172March 10, 2019 8:00 PM

Maybe he has no idea that people have caught on a little bit, do you really think he checks every single thing little post he is tagged in? Or maybe he is laughing at how easily people dismiss her so it doesnt matter what she posts because people are going to call her an instahoe troll anyway. If they are a thing, you guys are actually doing all the work for them by so blatantly ignoring the fact that she was most likely just angouleme . You convinced yourselves that she pulled those photos off of google despite those photos not existing ont he internet (please show me reciepts if I’m wrong), I think that is the biggest reach so far. Either someone sent her photos from angouleme, or she was there at another time (why?) or she was there to see tim.

by Anonymousreply 173March 10, 2019 8:02 PM

R165 now that you mention it, the dark haired woman standing next to him on today’s set pics posted on Twitter looks a lot like his publicist Nicole. If I’m not mistaken, that means someone might be keeping an eye on him.

by Anonymousreply 174March 10, 2019 8:04 PM

R167, because heterosexuality is always the default mode no matter what. That's why many of the posters on this thread should get TFO. This is a gay gossip site, that Tim is hooking up with girls should not be discussed here, only if he's doing guys.

by Anonymousreply 175March 10, 2019 8:09 PM

Just cause this is a gay gossip site doesnt mean its a charmie fanfiction site

by Anonymousreply 176March 10, 2019 8:14 PM

R152 I wonder how many IG followers she has got out of this, which for her means $$ on top of attention

by Anonymousreply 177March 10, 2019 8:16 PM

r172 lmao

by Anonymousreply 178March 10, 2019 8:17 PM

Please god let us have another pap dump so people will drop this already

by Anonymousreply 179March 10, 2019 8:17 PM

Anyone calling Charmie fan fiction while believing *this* fan fiction is just too good. You can’t make this shit up. Please continue.

by Anonymousreply 180March 10, 2019 8:20 PM

R173 of course he doesn’t check but his people do. That’s part of what they are paid for and they aren’t going to allow rumors to develop when he is still assumed to have a gf

by Anonymousreply 181March 10, 2019 8:23 PM

What the fuck was that? Who is the girl giggling while filming him?

Btw... some of you might get the name from one of his private IG accounts from this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182March 10, 2019 8:24 PM

R180 why does it have to be one or the other? If armie posted those photos without tagging charmies would go insane. I cant be the only one who thinks there is a chance is he fucking armie just like there is a chance he is fucking this girl. Why do so many of ya’ll have their own narrative they are trying to sell??

I just want to shoutout crazy hubcap identifier for giving us some actual receipts today unlike the rest of the people here who just show up to throw tantrums

by Anonymousreply 183March 10, 2019 8:24 PM

Dragging up something from years ago R182. Why? Why is this relevant today?

by Anonymousreply 184March 10, 2019 8:26 PM

R182 I think his sister posted this, she’s probably the one giggling.

by Anonymousreply 185March 10, 2019 8:27 PM

1) Armie would never in a million years post anything like that, especially nowadays 2) lol please. Even if he did, everyone would be like, “Sweet. A good friend visiting him on set.” And the conversation would move on.

by Anonymousreply 186March 10, 2019 8:28 PM

[quote] crazy hubcap identifier

R183 Is that supposed to be a compliment? lol

by Anonymousreply 187March 10, 2019 8:34 PM

I agree with what some people here say, if he was involved in something with this girl I doubt that she would give clues or even have her public IG. I think it's a trick of her to get attention, she does not care about him, but what he represents, sad.

by Anonymousreply 188March 10, 2019 8:34 PM

Timothée is soooo thin, it's really scary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189March 10, 2019 8:41 PM

R187 in a weird sort of way, yes. I respect that kind of commitment to image location

by Anonymousreply 190March 10, 2019 8:41 PM

R182 It was filmed and posted by Pauline Chalamet.

by Anonymousreply 191March 10, 2019 8:42 PM

And now something totally different

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192March 10, 2019 8:43 PM

R189 and yet that pic really turns me on. This look was something else

by Anonymousreply 193March 10, 2019 8:47 PM

R186 Armie wouldn’t post anything like this because he’s not an attention-seeking troll and knows how to keep important things to himself.

by Anonymousreply 194March 10, 2019 8:48 PM

French Dispatch is done on Thursday. Production on Dune starts almost the same day. I really think he is going straight to Budapest to prepare. Even if he doesn't start shooting right away, he is the lead and pre-production involves the actors too. Armie was almost 2 months in Australia before they pulled the plug on Justice League.

by Anonymousreply 195March 10, 2019 8:58 PM

Budapest is a magnificent city, I'm sure Tim will have a great time. On the other hand, what is happening has to serve as a warning to all those fans who have an encounter with Tim in the future. If you do not want them to insult you, or they call you a stalker, all you have to do is simply "keep your mouth closed and be discreet, and that also means not sharing photos on Twitter or IG", you will see that in that way you will save many things.

by Anonymousreply 196March 10, 2019 9:20 PM

Let's be honest here, some people should be much more self aware. If you don't want to come off as a stalker and a creep, maybe following a celebrity around and then sharing every single second of every single encounter is not that great an idea.

by Anonymousreply 197March 10, 2019 9:28 PM

R195 That's why Timmy Tim is not worried about these stalker fans. He'll get rid of them in few days when filming wraps in France. Dune will be a different story.

by Anonymousreply 198March 10, 2019 10:12 PM

I really hope this kid won't make a burnout from back to back shootings and promo.

by Anonymousreply 199March 10, 2019 10:19 PM

Does anyone know why Liz dresses their kids like Stepford children?

by Anonymousreply 200March 10, 2019 10:20 PM

R200 bcz bcz she thinks she is royalty

by Anonymousreply 201March 10, 2019 10:22 PM

R199 I think he thrives when he is shooting. There was that one interview where he talked about having a bit of a break but how he got restless and wanted to get back to work. He might burn out from promo and constant anxiety from interviews but I think being on set rejuvenates him.

by Anonymousreply 202March 10, 2019 10:23 PM

R177 THIS , thank you! its all about it, she is gonna keep alive the gossip bcz is profitable for her,besides dou really think this kind of girls , fuck for fun o for free?pls even she was inthe The weeknd entourage bcz the freebies and the publicity, i really doubt that lil timmy could provide her a jet set or pop star lifestyle what is what she obviously wants

by Anonymousreply 203March 10, 2019 10:27 PM

R200 Because she is nuts. remember the time she was out of town and Armie dressed Ford. he looked like a normal child.

by Anonymousreply 204March 10, 2019 10:30 PM

Lmao Brian liked this tweet. Obviously timmy doesnt give a shit or feel threatened by these people at all if Brian is supporting them like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205March 10, 2019 10:36 PM

R200 Isn't it self-explanatory? Liz dresses the children like the nouveau riche think the classy children dress. Her sense of fashion is obviously very dated...it's like they are ghosts from donton abbey. Its creepy. Someone please send her society mags with pictures of today's European aristocratic children.

by Anonymousreply 206March 10, 2019 10:40 PM

When Armie and Timmy get together permanently, which I think will be soon, and share joint custody of the kids with Liz, they'll start wearing normal clothes more regularly.

by Anonymousreply 207March 10, 2019 10:51 PM

R207 is this sarcasm or do you really think they will be in a public relationship?

by Anonymousreply 208March 10, 2019 10:52 PM

R207 Your trolling is so obvious.

by Anonymousreply 209March 10, 2019 10:52 PM

R205 Intersting. Brian was not tagged. He must have found it on his own. He really knows what is going on all the time.

by Anonymousreply 210March 10, 2019 10:54 PM

-R166, -R170, -R172 Exactly. Plus I think he likes people knowing a little about his private life. Like when he went to the Bahamas his friends wouldn’t have posted if he didn’t OK it, or following the weeked’s private IG from his public account instead of one of his private IGs. In some ways he saying I like who I like and I don’t care if some of my fans dOn’t.

Who said he was biking alone she could have been meeting up with Tim.

by Anonymousreply 211March 10, 2019 10:55 PM

R208. I'm not trolling. Why? How is my one comment trolling out of everything that's been going on in this thread all day? lol. Bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 212March 10, 2019 10:59 PM

R211. Totally. Timmy probably asked Michaela to drop hints via her IG for his fans so they have some idea of what's going on in his personal life. Love how thoughtful he is. <3

by Anonymousreply 213March 10, 2019 11:02 PM

That Ivan guy is getting a lot of hate on Twitter. I think that Brian's liking of the tweet shows that he's aware of what's going on in Angouleme, and, that it's a subtle way of showing that Timmy is simply appreciating and enjoying the adoration of his stans. That's all there is to it. As he himself has said so many times before, he's a fan first.

R212 Your comment sounds like someone posting from a maximum security psych ward, that's why. You don't really believe what you posted, do you?

by Anonymousreply 214March 10, 2019 11:03 PM

R213 Mte! She was probably reluctant to post anything so as to avoid his crazy fans and Timmy said to her, "Come on, post some hints so they can figure out who I'm fucking. It'll be fun. Don't forget to follow Eliel so they really get it." And she really didn't want to but did it for Timmy and his fans.

by Anonymousreply 215March 10, 2019 11:06 PM

R214 I'm not really sure what about my comment constitutes accusations of being in a psych ward but okay.... If you don't think Armie and Timmy are going to dress the kids more normally than Liz then that's fine but no need to call people names for having a different opinion?

by Anonymousreply 216March 10, 2019 11:08 PM

Looks like Will is somewhere in Europe according to his ig story. I wonder if he’ll join Timmy in Budapest

by Anonymousreply 217March 10, 2019 11:09 PM

Poor girl, living her dream booty call and being forced to leave hints by her lover. There she was for a day and he forces her to cycle to the chateau and take a photo. "Please post it before you are back in LA tomorrow!". "But Timmy why?" "Because my fans will find out that I saw you for 24 hours." Sounds legit..

by Anonymousreply 218March 10, 2019 11:11 PM

R216 Are you for real? Seriously, do you actually think they're going to be in a public, openly gay relationship with joint custody of the Hammer kids? Man, talk about bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 219March 10, 2019 11:11 PM

People need to realize in some areas mainly his personal life Timmy is not as mature as some think. I bet at first he thought the LRD thing was cool. So yes I could see him down with MB2 post subtle things.

by Anonymousreply 220March 10, 2019 11:11 PM

she did for timmy and for us <3 <3 lmaoo

by Anonymousreply 221March 10, 2019 11:12 PM

R217 That would be awesome! Miss Will with Timmy. More Will!!!

by Anonymousreply 222March 10, 2019 11:13 PM

Will's IG story looks like France, maybe even Angoulême.

by Anonymousreply 223March 10, 2019 11:15 PM

R219 I could ask "are you for real?" to 90% of the comments in here. Again, not sure why you find my comment the most bizarre thing written in here when most of the people in this thread literally sound insane with some of their theories. Way crazier than Armie and Timmy being together and sharing the kids. But to each their own.

by Anonymousreply 224March 10, 2019 11:16 PM

Yeah, France or Eastern Europe imo.

by Anonymousreply 225March 10, 2019 11:17 PM

R206 the other day she posted a photo of Ford and said it was the first time he’d ever worn jeans. Bitch if you only knew! (I hope that as soon as she leaves, Armie puts him in coveralls and let’s him play in mud

by Anonymousreply 226March 10, 2019 11:18 PM

So Will was next on the booty call list after babych? I can’t keep up with fuckboi Timmy. He needs to chill with his crazy sex life because my head is spinning.

by Anonymousreply 227March 10, 2019 11:19 PM

If you look at the sign, it says "zone". It's not in Hungary. Could really be France.

by Anonymousreply 228March 10, 2019 11:21 PM

Will is always on the "booty call" list! Where is the Google maps stalker when you need them? Or since it is not insta model, he cannot be bothered?

by Anonymousreply 229March 10, 2019 11:22 PM

R227 Just wait till Kid Cudi, LRD, Stephane, babych, Will, Frank Ocean, the model from the basketball game, Jake, Rami, Ivan all mysteriously make their way in and out of Budapest.

by Anonymousreply 230March 10, 2019 11:23 PM

R228 the car plate doesn’t look French, I could be wrong though.

by Anonymousreply 231March 10, 2019 11:25 PM

I get Will and Nick confused. Is Nick the one who works in LA? And Will has been pretty MIA lately?

by Anonymousreply 232March 10, 2019 11:25 PM

^^^^^^Rude! You forgot Frank.

by Anonymousreply 233March 10, 2019 11:25 PM

For R230

by Anonymousreply 234March 10, 2019 11:26 PM

Budapest will be like a zoo this summer! The game will not be spotting Timmy but his booty calls. Meanwhile Timmy will be working and sexting Armie...

by Anonymousreply 235March 10, 2019 11:27 PM

R225 If you look at the building with shutters in the far background, it's is a very common style of architecture in France, also, I don't think Will would need (want?) to go to Budapest two or three days ahead of Timothée.

R227, R229, R230 = Frau alert! Frau alert! No one has even remotely implied Will is fucking Tim, you cray cunts.

by Anonymousreply 236March 10, 2019 11:27 PM

I can't fucking believe it, the skank Frauen clits have invaded again.

by Anonymousreply 237March 10, 2019 11:28 PM

R237 It's so fucking annoying...

by Anonymousreply 238March 10, 2019 11:29 PM

You must be new here because almost every single one of Timmy’s friends has been on the fuckbuddy suspect list, including Will.

by Anonymousreply 239March 10, 2019 11:30 PM

R232 Yes. I like Will. He seems to be the most grounded from all of his friends. Of course I could be wrong. Don't know him perosnally. I know everyone likes N Spiro... don't know... rubs me the wrong way.

by Anonymousreply 240March 10, 2019 11:32 PM

Will is a good friend, he visited Timmy while he was filming CMBYN. I hope he is there for Timmy for a while.

by Anonymousreply 241March 10, 2019 11:34 PM

R236 it does look a bit like a French street but I Iive in France and for some reason I feel like that pic wasn’t taken there. But yeah I don’t think he’s in Budapest either, it wouldn’t really make any sense.

by Anonymousreply 242March 10, 2019 11:34 PM

Yeah, that spiro guy is weird. Bit of an ig attention seeker, too. He keeps baiting the charmies for some reason, even though they don't really pay any attention to him.

by Anonymousreply 243March 10, 2019 11:38 PM

He could be in Budapest getting the flat and everything ready for Timmy's arrival. But I am not sure it is Budapest, the church would have an onion dome...

by Anonymousreply 244March 10, 2019 11:38 PM

Will is the only true friend Timmy has because he unfollowed Liz, Armie, and LRD (after following her very briefly) all within a few months of each other and it's obvious it was because he did not approve of the scheme they concocted for the bearding arrangement. He is probably protective of Timmy and hated what Timmy was made to do to protect his relationship with Armie. Just my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 245March 10, 2019 11:39 PM

The pedestrian street sign is white and has a blue circle. Germany.

by Anonymousreply 246March 10, 2019 11:39 PM

Could be one of the German speaking countries. I thnk the plate might be Polish, but the street sign definitely isn't.

p.s. You're right, Google Maps creep, this IS a fun little game!

by Anonymousreply 247March 10, 2019 11:40 PM

R243 Why would he want to bait them? And with what?

by Anonymousreply 248March 10, 2019 11:42 PM

R245 Will unfollowed Armie and Liz around the time the Lily stuff started. Right? I do like Will. More Will!

by Anonymousreply 249March 10, 2019 11:44 PM

R246 Yeah, I zoomed in on my screen shot, and the building in the far background does not have shutters--the ones that are so typical of so many older small buildings in France. My bad.

by Anonymousreply 250March 10, 2019 11:45 PM

He unfollowed them around TIFF time, yeah. Right when the LRD thing was starting. No way was that a coincidence. He was always liking their posts and commenting up until then.

by Anonymousreply 251March 10, 2019 11:45 PM

R251 And now magically Lily and Armie starring in a movie, Lily talked about since October...

by Anonymousreply 252March 10, 2019 11:47 PM

Nick Spiro lives in LA, has been to many events with Timmy which Armie also attended and is very, very close with Tim. If any of his friends know the deal, it’s probably Nick. Not saying he’s baiting Charmies but I can see why he would.

by Anonymousreply 253March 10, 2019 11:49 PM

Could be East Germany. A lot of East European cars there. that is not a German sign. Maybe they will meet up in Budapest next week. I hope he posts a few more stories.

by Anonymousreply 254March 10, 2019 11:49 PM

R248 Just some nonsense instagram stories, nothing major. Like when they both wore the same sweater. But it's obvious he knows what they're talking about.

by Anonymousreply 255March 10, 2019 11:50 PM

Three things Nick posted off the top of my head that could be considered bait-y were the Hammer Museum the day of the HFAs, a random IG story of the Brentwood hat hanging on a coat hanger, and a Britney breakdown gif from when she shaved her head the night Armie shaved his head on Kimmel. Nick definitely "knows".

by Anonymousreply 256March 10, 2019 11:56 PM

R256 Can you explain the Brentwood hat to me? Heard that before, don't know the story.

by Anonymousreply 257March 10, 2019 11:58 PM

The weird thing about Nic is that he posted things before fans started to comment. The same sweater office story was just after the Britney one, and nobody had seen the Armie sweater.

by Anonymousreply 258March 11, 2019 12:00 AM

R257 Armie used to live in Brentwood and for a while Timothée was wearing a hat from Brentwood Country Mart. Maybe Armie gave it to him? Anyway now people seem to think he is totally equated with the place now

by Anonymousreply 259March 11, 2019 12:00 AM

The Hat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260March 11, 2019 12:01 AM

Also, when Nick was on some sort of tropical vacation around the same time Timmy was in the Bahamas, he posted an IG story riding in a golf cart with the Brentwood hat covering his face, which I thought was really weird at the time. There's no way he's posting IG stories focused on that particular hat just randomly, especially because he doesn't even post stories that often. The coat hanger one was literally just him zooming in on the hat.

by Anonymousreply 261March 11, 2019 12:06 AM

No one knows the deal about what’s going on with Will but at one point he was very close with Timmy, his family and many of their circle of friends. I too hope that friendship is still there but I also think Tim very close with Stephane and Guillian. He’s only known Nic a few years and highly doubt he’s told him his innermost secrets.

by Anonymousreply 262March 11, 2019 12:58 AM

R212 bc you sound unhinged

R211, great, I have you blocked. You're pathetic. But there are lots of other posters who also deserve it, like R200

by Anonymousreply 263March 11, 2019 12:59 AM

I think Timothée is a lonely guy (for real affection). The curse of so many gay men. Frauen, don't you dare say anything. Keep your cunt opines to yourselves. As for fellow gay DLers, you can get @ me or FF.

by Anonymousreply 264March 11, 2019 1:03 AM

^^ that’s one of the truest things ever. I genuinely think he’s a lonely guy. Not because he’s gay( because we don’t know) but because he hasn’t found his match. Now, Armie might be, but who knows what’s going on in that area. With Armie kissing his wife’s bony behind every now and then , we just can’t know. Even if his team and all the people surrounding him tried to match him up with lily( and even if he went along for the publicity, fame and fuck), Lily can’t ever be his match. I doubt they had anything to talk about when they were together ( during pap walks, Paris and tiff). She barely got an education while he got into Columbia. Her friends are silly twats while he has more grounded people around. All she does is make eyes and pout. I hope he’s able to get some one, make or female who will make him really happy

by Anonymousreply 265March 11, 2019 1:10 AM

Armie needs to decide what he wants out of his life. He can’t have everything forever and that’s what it seems like sometimes. But Timmy is his own person and no one is forcing him into anything he doesn’t want to willfully participate in. He has been in this thing, whatever it is, for like two years now. No one knows what they have and haven’t discussed or agreed upon besides the people involved. I doubt even Timmy’s family knows the whole story...

by Anonymousreply 266March 11, 2019 1:41 AM

[quote] I’m not saying people can’t or shouldn’t believe he’s fucking her if that’s their thing but the audacity for those same people to scoff at something that is steeped in actual evidence is mind-boggling.

FFS, there is no "actual evidence" that Tim and Armie are fucking. It's loons like you stating it as fact that makes the whole fandom look pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 267March 11, 2019 2:17 AM

r266, Timmy seems very close to his family especially his mother and sister. So I have a feeling if something was or is still going on between him and Armie they might know about it. I just wonder what they think of Armie? Do they approve of him? It didn't seem like his mother approved or thought much of LRD during that train wreck of an interview at the GG's when the interviewer asked him about LRD.

by Anonymousreply 268March 11, 2019 2:25 AM

His mom and sister seem to really like him but idk if that’s just as a friend or something more lol.

by Anonymousreply 269March 11, 2019 2:35 AM

R268 I remember his mom gushing over Armie on Facebook. She loves him.

by Anonymousreply 270March 11, 2019 2:41 AM

So Mama approves of Armie. Now if he only had the courage to leave Liz and be with Timmy. I know, I know......he probably never will. And if that's the case I actually feel kind of bad for him.

by Anonymousreply 271March 11, 2019 2:46 AM

LOL, no family member is going to approve of their son/brother being in a relationship with a married man with kids. You virgins are beyond stupid.

by Anonymousreply 272March 11, 2019 2:46 AM

R272 LOL methinks the only virgin is you, pls got back to your shithole town

by Anonymousreply 273March 11, 2019 3:04 AM

r273 = virgin Trumpster

by Anonymousreply 274March 11, 2019 3:14 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275March 11, 2019 3:25 AM

Starting at 3:00 Armie giving Timmy bedroom eyes aka I want to fuck you eyes. And if you can't see that, well then, you're blind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276March 11, 2019 3:39 AM

^^ Forgot to mention Armie whispering "Timmy" and also taking off and putting on his wedding ring over and over. I always felt bad for Timmy during this interview because he knew what Armie was doing and was probably trying hard to concentrate on his answer while also trying to ignore Armie. lol

by Anonymousreply 277March 11, 2019 3:44 AM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 278March 11, 2019 3:47 AM

R274 lol im not even from US, its curious how you call me trumpster when it seems you are a conservative redneck, whatever, blocked, enjoy your shitty bubble

by Anonymousreply 279March 11, 2019 4:08 AM

R276 Armie gone wild is my favourite armie, soo sexy

by Anonymousreply 280March 11, 2019 4:11 AM

r279, suck my shithole, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 281March 11, 2019 4:14 AM

Momma Bear and Timothée.. Timmy's sense of humour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282March 11, 2019 4:43 AM

This was too cute. Sigh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283March 11, 2019 4:51 AM

I think it was Tmz on here in the wee hours of the morning but one of their reporters chased Armie down the night he was picking up the take out food peppering him with questions about Batman. Armie was driving a black extended cab black pickup looking great and taking pics with fans making his way to his truck

by Anonymousreply 284March 11, 2019 5:20 AM

Finally some good tea. Thanks to the hubcap stalker. Lol

So Will maybe in.Europe and Babych is telling us she's going back.

I think Will is his companion and assistant when he's working and Nick Spiro looks after him at events.

Will not.liking Armie, LRD and Liz anymore is music to my anti Charmie ears. Guess they'll be no set visits in Budapest.

LRD can go crawl back under her ugly rock.

by Anonymousreply 285March 11, 2019 5:30 AM

R284 sounds like Armie did a pap run for attention. Craigs is where he failed to kiss his wife in front of the photogs who camp outside. If he wanted to be discreet he'd gotten them to deliver.

Armie has been known to do pap runs now and then. Sounds like his PR team are really itching to get the Batman gig. It's them pushing talk about him. This makes me think he's not got it. They've most likely already cast it and his behavior is just to thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 286March 11, 2019 5:36 AM

younger armie was cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287March 11, 2019 5:55 AM

Really hope Armie gets Batman. He and Timmy will be the hottest superhero couple on earth. :-)

by Anonymousreply 288March 11, 2019 5:55 AM

They can wear their costumes in bed together and do some weird Batman-Paul role playing.

by Anonymousreply 289March 11, 2019 6:00 AM

R287, older Armie looking way hotter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290March 11, 2019 7:55 AM

Older, pissed off, sexier Armie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291March 11, 2019 7:57 AM

lil timmy tim dancing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292March 11, 2019 10:01 AM

So Charmies still think Armie and Timmy are a couple, even though they most likely won't be able to see each other in like 6 months.

by Anonymousreply 293March 11, 2019 10:42 AM

Sometimes couples are separated for months for various reasons. That doesn't mean they're still not a couple. And besides, isn't Armie going to be filming soon not too far from Timmy? I'm sure they'll try to see each other if they can depending on their filming schedules.

by Anonymousreply 294March 11, 2019 12:02 PM

New Timmy pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295March 11, 2019 12:16 PM

r295 it seems everyone thought it was him but apparently it's not. It does look like him but now they're saying it's probably his stand in. That's the consensus. lol

by Anonymousreply 296March 11, 2019 12:20 PM

Armie and Timmy were separated last summer too and look at all the things that happened since. With Armie's marriage being only for show now and their PR team getting Lily roles I wouldn't get my hopes up about them being done.

by Anonymousreply 297March 11, 2019 12:24 PM

In what universe have Armie and Timmy not made every effort to see each other if they could?

by Anonymousreply 298March 11, 2019 12:28 PM

Somehow they always manage to see each other even if they're separated long distance. And I love how Liz is never around whenever they do manage to be in the same place at the same time. lol

by Anonymousreply 299March 11, 2019 12:34 PM

Armie will be in Europe starting May. You can post all the links you want to convince yourself Timmy will be chained in Budapest for the next 6 months lol. He will not shoot 6 months straight and it's a short distance. When they'll have free time they'll meet up and you'll be none the wiser. The people who claim they won't see each other for 6 months and drift apart will swallow their bs come fall again. Rinse and repeat.

by Anonymousreply 300March 11, 2019 12:38 PM

some people are so scared, so threatened of what they have, of their feelings for each other. As they should be.

by Anonymousreply 301March 11, 2019 1:22 PM

I mean Timmy's been ArmieArmieArmie for the past two year. You're telling me now that Armie's marriage looks done - even though they won't divorce it's obviously just a farce now - he'll start fucking nobody instahoes and his fugly stalkers? Boy's been waiting for this for two years. He's not missing his chance.

by Anonymousreply 302March 11, 2019 1:31 PM

R299 Liz always inserts hersekf in t he picture. The inly events they were left alone was the HFA and the Governor's. Tve narratuve that she's never not around is false, sadky.

by Anonymousreply 303March 11, 2019 2:10 PM

Sadky indeed

by Anonymousreply 304March 11, 2019 2:18 PM

r303 that's public events and btw Liz left alone after the BB screening so those pics were pretty much for show. Every time Armie was in NYC this fall Liz was conveniently absent. When Timmy was in LA for the HFAs and after the SAGs when Armie flew from Sundance Liz wasn't there. So r299 is not wrong. She only inserts herself when she has to no homo it for pics, when they're off the radar she's somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 305March 11, 2019 2:27 PM

Rumors are starting that he’s also cast, but maybe he’s just visiting Tim?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306March 11, 2019 2:31 PM

R306 a black person in a Wes Anderson movie?! Lol

by Anonymousreply 307March 11, 2019 2:35 PM

One of the stalkers asked him if he’s in the movie apparently and he said yes.

by Anonymousreply 308March 11, 2019 2:36 PM

Stephane is listed as a cast member ON IMDb.

by Anonymousreply 309March 11, 2019 2:40 PM

Why not. There are already 2 million actors in this movie. One more is not a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 310March 11, 2019 2:42 PM

Sweet of Timmy to get his friends and his "gf" small roles in his movies.

by Anonymousreply 311March 11, 2019 2:48 PM

That's WA's style. He like a LOT of characters in his movies. I love his films.

by Anonymousreply 312March 11, 2019 2:50 PM

BOOOOO! Armie could star in a horror movie. A movie that was a Johnny Depp vehicle... The Invisible Man!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313March 11, 2019 2:56 PM

R313 I hope Armie gets it, I’d love to see him play a billionaire sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 314March 11, 2019 3:10 PM

Yes, that's exactly what I meant, r305 about Liz never being around when Armie & Timmy are in the same place. She only shows up when it something public because she has to be in the spotlight as usual. But if there's no media around and it's just Armie & Timmy "hanging out" together in the same place she's never around.

by Anonymousreply 315March 11, 2019 3:12 PM

R314 He already did that in STBY though.

by Anonymousreply 316March 11, 2019 3:13 PM

R316 Abd that would also be Bruce Wayne tbh...

by Anonymousreply 317March 11, 2019 3:15 PM

R314 YES!!! He was so good as Steve Lift

by Anonymousreply 318March 11, 2019 3:19 PM

R316 I didn’t know that was his role in STBY, I’ll have to watch it then!

by Anonymousreply 319March 11, 2019 3:20 PM

He's the new Batman. Mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 320March 11, 2019 3:21 PM

Does that mean Timmy will be cast as Robin? lol

by Anonymousreply 321March 11, 2019 3:27 PM

R321 I would be ok with that if Luca were directing

by Anonymousreply 322March 11, 2019 3:29 PM

r321 lol nah. I doubt the will appear in any movies together outside of the CMBYN universe. IF that happens. Seems like Armie's plate will be pretty full too. Timmy's already is.

by Anonymousreply 323March 11, 2019 3:32 PM

Is the CMBYN sequel officially happening or no? I know they've talked about it.

by Anonymousreply 324March 11, 2019 3:38 PM

R307 Jeffrey Wright is also in TFD.

by Anonymousreply 325March 11, 2019 3:40 PM

No one really knows. The desire to do it by all is there, but there has been zero movement on it besides a lot of empty talk. Probably for the best if it never happens imo.

by Anonymousreply 326March 11, 2019 3:41 PM

I think the sequel will happen. In 2 or 3 years. Armie, Luca, and Timmy have so many projects after the success of CMBYN that they are pretty much booked till the middle of 2020. But, the sequel is not a 6 months endeavor like Dune. It could be 6-8 weeks like the first one. Everything is possible.

by Anonymousreply 327March 11, 2019 3:48 PM

R325 oh yes I forgot that! Isn’t this Stephane’s first role in an American movie?

by Anonymousreply 328March 11, 2019 3:55 PM

The CMBYN sequel will happen, you just have to be a bit more patient.

by Anonymousreply 329March 11, 2019 3:58 PM

R327 Luca says he wants it to take place 5 years after the first movie so probably come out around 2022? Of course Armie will be 35 by then and may be a stretch for him to play a 29 year old. But then Timothée already looks so much more mature than 17 year old Elio.

by Anonymousreply 330March 11, 2019 3:58 PM

TImothee May be playing a (student?) revolutionary in TFD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331March 11, 2019 4:00 PM

R331 I think he’s supposed to be a journalist

by Anonymousreply 332March 11, 2019 4:07 PM

r3342 From Ivan: "I saw some extras this morning with a leaflet that said ZAFFIRELLI MANIFESTO, and from the posters it seems like it's a student protest so I just connected the dots."

by Anonymousreply 333March 11, 2019 4:20 PM

R329 You don't know that, it could or could not happen.

by Anonymousreply 334March 11, 2019 4:34 PM

this is funny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335March 11, 2019 5:15 PM

“How was it to be back in Toronto with your new film premiering the same night as Timothée Chalamet’s film?

It’s a great festival. It’s always good to see everyone I worked with at the premiere. Last time I was here, I was with him and now he’s here with other people. It’s like he’s cheating on me.“

Lolol some food for you charmies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336March 11, 2019 6:31 PM

Armie is a very possessive person but I bet Timmy likes that.

by Anonymousreply 337March 11, 2019 6:42 PM

I’m sure Timmy reassured him later that night haha

by Anonymousreply 338March 11, 2019 6:47 PM

Lol, they didn't give a fuck during TIFF. Wonder what happened.

by Anonymousreply 339March 11, 2019 7:06 PM

What do you mean R339? I don't follow.....

by Anonymousreply 340March 11, 2019 7:09 PM

R335, very funny....

by Anonymousreply 341March 11, 2019 7:11 PM

They knew that LRD was going to happen, so they could be as obvious as they wanted...

by Anonymousreply 342March 11, 2019 7:11 PM

They really didn't give a fuck at TIFF: The IG stories, the hug, tzhe next day when Elizabeth went to Dallas and Armie and Timmy where alone...

by Anonymousreply 343March 11, 2019 7:20 PM

They were probably still super horny for each other after the long separation and however long they got to spend together in NY a few days before was not enough to quench their thirst.

by Anonymousreply 344March 11, 2019 7:23 PM

Tim in set. Love the hair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345March 11, 2019 7:48 PM

R345 wow that’s actually his hair? At first I thought he had some sort of hat on lmao

by Anonymousreply 346March 11, 2019 7:55 PM

It looks like an Afro wig

by Anonymousreply 347March 11, 2019 8:05 PM

It looks flat in the back and extra-puffy on the sides. I think he’s wearing some kind of hat, maybe a beret?

by Anonymousreply 348March 11, 2019 8:09 PM

Zefferelli seems to have a significant part.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349March 11, 2019 9:36 PM

Armie, again! I can't get enough........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350March 11, 2019 10:00 PM

Doug, dope jacket....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351March 11, 2019 10:01 PM

I’m sure Timmy has an entire secret folder of Armie pics on his phone - but mostly NSFW ones, not the prim and proper ones us plebs see.

by Anonymousreply 352March 11, 2019 10:07 PM

R349 Im amazed these people are able to share so much about this film while its shooting and havent been told to stop. Tim does seem to have a decent part, I'm very excited for this now we know a little more of what the films actually about

by Anonymousreply 353March 11, 2019 10:17 PM

Well they blocked some areas today to stop people from taking photos/videos so I guess they are doing what they can. But a lot of photos have come from he mayor of angouleme and not stans

by Anonymousreply 354March 11, 2019 10:27 PM

I'm sure he does too, r352. He has them so he can get off when he's missing Armie. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 355March 11, 2019 10:31 PM

r352 And Armie has Timmy pics 🔥

by Anonymousreply 356March 11, 2019 10:51 PM

I'd literally kill to see the pics of each other they have on their phones. lol

by Anonymousreply 357March 11, 2019 10:57 PM

r336 "Speaking of passion projects, can you tell us anything about the Call Me By Your Name sequel?

It’s in development. It will be a couple of years and that’s by design. The book Call Me By Your Name actually has the story of the reunion [between Oliver and Elio]. Luca [Guadagnino] and André [Aciman] have kicked around ideas and I’ve heard a pitch of where they want the movie to go. It would be great to do."

by Anonymousreply 358March 11, 2019 11:05 PM

^^^ This is very promising.

by Anonymousreply 359March 11, 2019 11:06 PM

This was an old interview that they are just now publishing though. Everytime the sequel comes up there's so much conflicting information about the content and its status. Until it's confirmed, I would keep my expectations and hopes in line.

by Anonymousreply 360March 11, 2019 11:11 PM

Ugh... I didn't realize it was old.

by Anonymousreply 361March 11, 2019 11:13 PM

I thikn they are working on it but it takes a lot of things to get a movie launched, until a produce green lights a script nothing is for sure. But I do think they are at least working towards a script

by Anonymousreply 362March 11, 2019 11:17 PM

If Luca is smart he will lure them over under the ruse of filming the sequel, spend two months fake shooting a movie all the while having installed a hidden camera in their hotel room and then release that as the sequel.

by Anonymousreply 363March 11, 2019 11:30 PM

This time Armie's balls will not be digitally removed.

by Anonymousreply 364March 11, 2019 11:49 PM

R363, I'm sure that when they filmed CMBYN, Luca has seen a lot more than we will ever see or imagine. I'm sure they were over affectionate and effusive with each other; the caresses, lingering looks, smiles....my charmie is showing....

by Anonymousreply 365March 11, 2019 11:50 PM

R365 I actually thought about this recently, apparently quite a lot of makeout footage did not make it to the movie and I was wondering why. Luca even said they'd put it in the dvd extras but there's nothing. And I'm not buying the story about saving it for the sequel. One or two scenes, fine, but there was a lot more than that in the script.

by Anonymousreply 366March 12, 2019 12:00 AM

The DVD extras were pitiful! Apparently Luca did a whole commentary by himself and it wasn’t included. No bloopers or deleted scenes. Would even love a map of all the different locations! Sony Pictures Classics could make so much money if they would come out with a nice Special Edition DVD

by Anonymousreply 367March 12, 2019 12:07 AM

So you think a lot of stuff might’ve been excluded because Luca thought it was too....invasive and exploitative of their real feelings?

by Anonymousreply 368March 12, 2019 12:08 AM

R368 No idea, but it could've been. For example, the peach scene with Elio crying was so raw it made me a little uncomfortable. I mean, I'm not suggesting anything was going on during filming, but I do think Tim was genuinely overwhelmed in that particular moment. There wasn't much acting there imo.

by Anonymousreply 369March 12, 2019 12:19 AM

Well, not to take anything away from either of their acting abilities but I definitely think one of the reasons they were so good in it and it was such a magical thing was because there was a lot of character bleed. It must have been confusing as hell. Like a parallel version of their own realities in a way.

by Anonymousreply 370March 12, 2019 12:27 AM

R370 I still don’t 100% believe something really happened between these two but I have to admit there probably was some major character bleed when Armie whispered “Tim” during the bedroom scene. It’s already been discussed and some people don’t think that’s what he said but it’s the only thing I hear when I watch the sequence. Leaves me feeling very confused each time.

by Anonymousreply 371March 12, 2019 12:49 AM

Luca said that Sayombhu Mukdeeprom was in tears after they wraped the peach scene. Also, the scene right after that, the moonlight kissing, was much, much longer. He showed more footage in italy at a film festival. I want to see all of it. I also would LOVE a commentary with Armie and Timmy.

Maybe we will get a Criterion Edition some day. Would buy it in a second!!!

by Anonymousreply 372March 12, 2019 1:06 AM

r371 I've listened with headphones with the volume way up and he definitely says, "Tim," in that scene. He also says "Tim" afterward when they're laying in each other's arms. I've mentioned it but apparently no on else hears it. But I definitely do. And no, I'm not hearing things and it's not wishful thinking just because I'm a Charmie. lol

by Anonymousreply 373March 12, 2019 2:19 AM

^^ Forgot to mention they used to have the after sex scene on youtube and I knew the exact time he said "Tim" but now I don't see it there anymore. I would've put a link to it.

by Anonymousreply 374March 12, 2019 2:25 AM

r230 Don't forget Dolan.

by Anonymousreply 375March 12, 2019 3:04 AM

And Andrew Garfield!

by Anonymousreply 376March 12, 2019 3:04 AM

R373 No, no. You are not the only one who heard it. He says it twice. Luca loves Bernardo Bertolucci and talked about how he tried to capture the real people behind the roles they are playing. Maybe that was his way to do it. He could have muted it, but he didn't.

by Anonymousreply 377March 12, 2019 3:07 AM

I love this :-)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378March 12, 2019 3:10 AM

^^^^ Reminds me of when Armie said that he feels like he sees Tim in his childhood memories now, which is such a beautiful and intimate thing to say about someone.

by Anonymousreply 379March 12, 2019 3:13 AM

When did Armie say that?

by Anonymousreply 380March 12, 2019 3:22 AM

On Quotidien last year

by Anonymousreply 381March 12, 2019 3:28 AM

I’m sure the interview is on YouTube but I found the gifs from it when he says that in this post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382March 12, 2019 3:38 AM

I know this doesn’t mean much but Dune is up there in the top 10 most currently anticipated films on letterbox.

by Anonymousreply 383March 12, 2019 3:39 AM

R377 that could just be because the editing is so bad that it could've been forgotten in the film

by Anonymousreply 384March 12, 2019 7:52 AM

R384 Lol, no fucking way. Luca is very detail oriented and knows exactly what he's doing, there's no errors in his movies, he leaves certain stuff unedited 100% on purpose. Some people are just not used to it and so view it as amateurish. His thinking can be weird sometimes, but whenever you hear him talk about his work it's clear these are all conscious choices.

by Anonymousreply 385March 12, 2019 8:17 AM

R385 the Elio butt shot he sees Oliver then next frame he's pissing and is wearing shorts. Bad cut. Then they're having a drink in the square, oliver's zipper is down. Bad editing.

Not to mention the poorly lit scenes. He's not that detailed.

by Anonymousreply 386March 12, 2019 8:48 AM

R386 That could've been either a time or money issue. Or both. Maybe they coldn't afford more takes. People keep forgetting the whole thing was very low budget.

Sound editing is a completely different matter.

by Anonymousreply 387March 12, 2019 8:52 AM

And the lighting was actually pretty great considering it was mostly artificial because the weather was crap.

by Anonymousreply 388March 12, 2019 8:57 AM

R386 Dude, shut the fuck up if you have no idea what you are talking about. Yes, there are continuity errors. Like in every fucking movie!!! The cinematography and lighting is something that was especially praised. Even the scenes that where out of focus where intentional.

by Anonymousreply 389March 12, 2019 9:06 AM

R387 the butt scene was a bad cut. Luca said he cut it faster than usual. I don't think he's that great a filmmaker either.

As for Charmie I think there are feelings but no follow thru. This is mostly because sexual tension fades once the deed is done.

by Anonymousreply 390March 12, 2019 9:07 AM

R389 are you OK?

by Anonymousreply 391March 12, 2019 9:08 AM

Why are Charmies so angry if they believe in their ship?

by Anonymousreply 392March 12, 2019 9:11 AM

R390 I'm not saying he's a great filmmaker, I'm saying he knows what he's doing. Sometimes it's a choice between a good take with a continuity error and a bad take without one. Like, I didn't understand the short 'dream' flashback sequence, thought it was weird and pointless, but Luka had an idea and put it there for a reason, it was not random.

by Anonymousreply 393March 12, 2019 9:14 AM

R389 = Luca

by Anonymousreply 394March 12, 2019 10:37 AM

R379 Haha yeah, that was interesting to hear him say that. It was a hmmm... moment, and Timothée appeared to be a bit uncomfortable while Armie disclosed this personal tidbit in front an audience.

by Anonymousreply 395March 12, 2019 1:02 PM

Is it me or people are really getting delusional?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396March 12, 2019 1:09 PM

R396 the fuck? That sentence makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 397March 12, 2019 1:15 PM

The whole thing doesn't make sense since he's not in NYC right now. Is this a delusional Lilothee who posted this?

by Anonymousreply 398March 12, 2019 1:19 PM

it's a joke dumbass

by Anonymousreply 399March 12, 2019 1:19 PM

That Twitter account is mocking the Ivan dude. Those two had a major back and forth tweet spat regarding him stalking Timothée in Angouleme.

by Anonymousreply 400March 12, 2019 1:23 PM

She's probably a Lilothee as well.

by Anonymousreply 401March 12, 2019 1:26 PM

Oh, that makes sense. Ivan is really "thriving".

by Anonymousreply 402March 12, 2019 1:28 PM

stfu r401 you're the dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 403March 12, 2019 1:37 PM

this girl hates armie..lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404March 12, 2019 1:39 PM

Jeez, twitter really is a cesspool. Tim's IG stans seem meek in comparison. Not susprised he isn't tweeting anymore.

by Anonymousreply 405March 12, 2019 1:43 PM

That girl is embarrassing. Armie is booked, unbothered and fucking her fave. He’s doing just fine.

by Anonymousreply 406March 12, 2019 1:46 PM

R396 That’s a funny question to ask around here.

by Anonymousreply 407March 12, 2019 1:48 PM

R403 WTF...What's so dumbass on a statement like that? Fucking cunt troll.

by Anonymousreply 408March 12, 2019 1:50 PM

I'll never understand why so many Timmy stans hate Armie so much, I mean he's never going to fuck them anyway. He's shown time and again he dgaf about what his stans or anyone for that matter thinks when it comes to Armie. Wasn't the Governors Awards a couple days after the Stan Lee fiasco and while Liz was liking insta posts that were basically mocking Armie there was Timmy proudly telling everyone who'll listen that Armie is his lover. Well...

by Anonymousreply 409March 12, 2019 2:07 PM

Oh my god, that was the funniest shit ever when people were going on about how Timmy will or should drop Armie because of the Stan Lee thing and then he showed up at the Governor’s Awards all over him. It’s like they’ve learned nothing about Timmy over the past two years. Barring an apocalypse, he’s not dropping him.

by Anonymousreply 410March 12, 2019 2:17 PM

r410 these people want so badly for Timmy to drop him that it clouds their judgement. The same people said he dropped Armie for the Weeknd last year and still say their relationship is PR. Nothing new. Just lolz at this point.

by Anonymousreply 411March 12, 2019 2:25 PM

Thought this was funny and cute:

Timmy was asked this question once on the red carpet: “If you could describe yourself as a spirit animal, what would that be?”

He replied: "Armie would say a honey badger."

honey badger: A younger person who actively pursues a significantly older person for sexual gratification or romantic purposes.

by Anonymousreply 412March 12, 2019 2:30 PM

You kids understand that most relationships these days don't last a lifetime, right? You can believe in Charmie all you want, but to say that they're going to stay together "barring an apocalypse" is absolutely ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 413March 12, 2019 2:37 PM

r412 what's funny is that no one even asked him about what Armie thinks and Timmy telling the interviewer what his spirit animal is according to Armie, as you do. This is the same guy that almost had a nervous break down when a reporter brought up his "gf".

by Anonymousreply 414March 12, 2019 2:48 PM

This is the same guy that almost had a nervous break down when a reporter brought up his "gf".

This is true which makes this even funnier.

There's another interview on the red carpet and the very 1st thing Timmy says to the reporter is: "Where is Armie?" lol A few minutes later the same reporter says to Armie: "I just talked to Timothee." Armie says: "Lucky you." Cute, unscripted moments like these make me a Charmie. lol

by Anonymousreply 415March 12, 2019 2:53 PM

I mean, I have friends who I love dearly and think the world of but do I feel compelled to go around bringing them up to everyone I meet, even strangers on airplanes? No. Do I start bursting with excitement when someone mentions them, asks me about them, or when I see something that reminds me of them? Also no. I’m sure some will disagree but imo and my experience, that is the behavior of someone in love and bursting at the seams with it.

by Anonymousreply 416March 12, 2019 3:03 PM

OK, Charmies (or anyone else): If you had been that girl on the airplane would you have asked him what's his deal with Armie? With LRD? Do you think he might have spilled the goods if there were no reporters around and he'd had a few drinks?

by Anonymousreply 417March 12, 2019 3:13 PM

R417 Why, to make him uncomfortable as fuck? You're not his friend so stay in your lane is the answer here.

by Anonymousreply 418March 12, 2019 3:19 PM

timmy's hair tie in armie's hand ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419March 12, 2019 3:25 PM

No, I wouldn't have asked him about Armie or LRD, r417. Only because I'm sure he'd see that as an invasion of his privacy asking him a personal question like that. And in turn he'd probably get pissed and not talk to you at all.

by Anonymousreply 420March 12, 2019 3:26 PM

the hair tie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421March 12, 2019 3:26 PM

Some think it is, r419. I think it's just a theory though.

by Anonymousreply 422March 12, 2019 3:27 PM

Do I start bursting with excitement when someone mentions them.

He really does do this. Have you ever seen videos posted by fans from when they've met him and they just mention Armie and he lights up like a Christmas tree? It's quite cute actually. Definitely someone who has it bad. lol

by Anonymousreply 423March 12, 2019 3:32 PM

R412 first time I hear about this, it’s weird af. What a weird coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 424March 12, 2019 3:44 PM

The two of them certainly do have "such a weird relationship", which I don't think anyone would dispute anymore. I'm anxious to see what might happen over the next several months, and in particular, this fall. Will they still be seen hanging out together during awards, interviews, and at after parties? If Tim and Armie are still a "thing" by then, minus the fan gossip, that would be intriguing to say the least. At that point, I really would begin to wonder how deep things actually are between them.

by Anonymousreply 425March 12, 2019 3:46 PM

R424 That description was taken from Urban Dictonary, where the definitions of "honey badger" are all over the place. Timmy could've have meant something completely different with his use of the phrase. It's mole hills like this that Charmies are always making into mountains.

by Anonymousreply 426March 12, 2019 3:51 PM

r424 I'd heard honey badger in reference to Timmy before but I didn't know the origin of where that came from. I never knew he'd mentioned a honey badger in an interview. So in that sense this was new to me too.

by Anonymousreply 427March 12, 2019 3:52 PM

New content. I'm really looking forward to this movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428March 12, 2019 3:57 PM

He looks ugly with a moustache

by Anonymousreply 429March 12, 2019 4:00 PM

R426 Oh right I had no idea it was taken from urban dictionary, I thought it might be a hidden meaning that was common knowledge or something and that I just didn’t know about. Still a bit weird imo considering the rumours surrounding these two and how oddly specific that definition is.

by Anonymousreply 430March 12, 2019 4:03 PM

I hate the hair and the pencil mustache.

by Anonymousreply 431March 12, 2019 4:07 PM

Didn't someone who'd been in the studio during the taping for Le Quotidien say the first thing he mentioned was Armie? Yeah, I don't do that about any of my friends.

by Anonymousreply 432March 12, 2019 4:07 PM

lol his lil mustache. This Ivan guy needs to stop tho. Timmy said no pics for a reason. This dumbass kisses his ass to his face but then doesn't even respect his request.

by Anonymousreply 433March 12, 2019 4:12 PM

Timmy the Meme King was talking about this. If you don't stop reaching you are gonna strain something

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434March 12, 2019 4:29 PM

R434 Yes, I'm sure he was talking about an 8 year old meme.

by Anonymousreply 435March 12, 2019 4:34 PM

R412 Tim saying Armie would describe him as a honey badger is a tad confusing. .... or he's confused blurring the line between character and reality. .... im not a charmie but granted that is weird. As weird as saying Armie in the quick fire question ... love Armie...the guy seems enfatuated

by Anonymousreply 436March 12, 2019 4:44 PM

r435 which also coincides with the top four definitions on Urban Dictionary. The sexual one is #5 and #7 is even experienced men targeting young women not men. Do keep up.

by Anonymousreply 437March 12, 2019 4:44 PM

R431 you guys want timmy to look perfect like a prince in every movie lol

by Anonymousreply 438March 12, 2019 4:53 PM

this guy dont know limits

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439March 12, 2019 4:59 PM

R437 Dude, I don't give shit. But you're the one posting some random 2011 meme and then talking about reaching.

by Anonymousreply 440March 12, 2019 5:03 PM

Wild theory I know but what if...Timmy was referring to the actual behaviour of a honey badger? What if there was no illuminati deeper meaning behind his words? I don't know, just something to consider.

by Anonymousreply 441March 12, 2019 5:13 PM

After the last revelations about the JD/Amber Heard case, I wonder if there wasn't a hint of realism about the CDAN BI during the Adderall Diaries filming.

by Anonymousreply 442March 12, 2019 5:13 PM

Armie and LRD seem to both be back in Montreal or Detroit.

by Anonymousreply 443March 12, 2019 5:18 PM

R443 montreal. her bodyguard posted a pic of flight tickets to canada on his insta story yesterday

by Anonymousreply 444March 12, 2019 5:24 PM

I’m just waiting for the director or producer to post a pic with Lily and Armie together lol. They’ve posted several with Armie so far.

by Anonymousreply 445March 12, 2019 5:28 PM

I am 30 minutes outside Detroit!!

by Anonymousreply 446March 12, 2019 5:49 PM

Right now they are in Montreal. But they are supposed to film in Detroit at some point.

by Anonymousreply 447March 12, 2019 5:51 PM

R446 Find out the location shooting details, and then get your ass over there to take some pics...haha jk...I'm curious to see what "chemistry" those two might have, though. I can't help imagining what Timmy's in private reaction would be if he saw BTS pics of Armie and Lily and they looked like they're enjoying each other's company.

by Anonymousreply 448March 12, 2019 6:02 PM

They are going to have to go quite a bit outside of Detroit. There is so much new and upscale building going on if they are looking for crack houses and drug dens

by Anonymousreply 449March 12, 2019 6:03 PM

R413, Ergo you think they are in a relationship............

by Anonymousreply 450March 12, 2019 7:15 PM

R419 and R421, how do you it is Tim's and not Elizabeth's?

by Anonymousreply 451March 12, 2019 7:20 PM

R428, is that Frances McDormand?

by Anonymousreply 452March 12, 2019 7:25 PM

R452 yep

by Anonymousreply 453March 12, 2019 7:33 PM

Wow, yeah, that's her. Wonder what her role will be...

by Anonymousreply 454March 12, 2019 7:42 PM

R451 I’m not OP but tim has been seen with what looks like the same exact hair tie, both here with armie in NY and then also on one of his red carpets (I forget which one)>

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455March 12, 2019 7:52 PM

R455 someone here posted a pic of him with a black hair tie wrapped around his finger at this year’s Palm Springs festival iirc.

by Anonymousreply 456March 12, 2019 7:58 PM

Lmao!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457March 12, 2019 8:13 PM

I like how Boots considers them a unit since Boots himself has no association with Timmy but he needs to learn how to spell Timmy’s name correctly if he wants to board the Good Ship Charmie haha.

by Anonymousreply 458March 12, 2019 8:18 PM

[quote] Boots considers them a unit

They are a unit

by Anonymousreply 459March 12, 2019 8:20 PM

Boots ~knows~.

by Anonymousreply 460March 12, 2019 8:48 PM

@R460, exactly

by Anonymousreply 461March 12, 2019 8:55 PM

Boots was at the Governors Awards. Maybe Timmy introduced himself as Armie's lover to him too lol

by Anonymousreply 462March 12, 2019 9:53 PM

Could be, r462. Apparently he was introducing Armie as his lover to a lot of people there. lol

by Anonymousreply 463March 12, 2019 9:56 PM

R463 Umm...no. There's the video and then there's the rumor that he had also said it to one other person at the event. Not "a lot" of people.

by Anonymousreply 464March 12, 2019 10:01 PM

It wasn’t a rumor, it was a tweet from a journalist.

by Anonymousreply 465March 12, 2019 10:04 PM

Any guesses to what his new IG story is

by Anonymousreply 466March 12, 2019 10:08 PM

Link please. I don't recall any articles or tweets that indicated that he said that to several people. The journalist would've had to have followed him around most of the night within earshot.

by Anonymousreply 467March 12, 2019 10:08 PM

R466 i wonder if he is leaving angouleme

by Anonymousreply 468March 12, 2019 10:10 PM

Looks like he’s in a train or a car/bus

by Anonymousreply 469March 12, 2019 10:10 PM

No, I meant there was a tweet from a journalist that said Timmy introduced Armie to her as his lover, not that she claimed he said it to a lot of people. So there was the video from Marc Malkin and her tweet. I wasn’t claiming to know how many other people he said it to.

by Anonymousreply 470March 12, 2019 10:11 PM

i guess its a car because he seems to love to make videos inside of them lol

by Anonymousreply 471March 12, 2019 10:12 PM

Yeah he might be in the back of a car being driven somewhere

by Anonymousreply 472March 12, 2019 10:13 PM

It looks too big to be a car. Maybe a limo type bus?

by Anonymousreply 473March 12, 2019 10:13 PM

R470 are you R463? That post said "a lot of people".

by Anonymousreply 474March 12, 2019 10:18 PM

R464, c'mon this is a gossip site not a case in court, you don't need to provide 'evidence'. And quite frankly even in jest, if he has said it to one person (a complete stranger), it is likely she has said it to other people too.

by Anonymousreply 475March 12, 2019 10:20 PM

sorry *he*

by Anonymousreply 476March 12, 2019 10:20 PM

R474 No. I was responding to “There's the video and then there's the rumor that he had also said it to one other person at the event” - saying it wasn’t a rumor but a tweet from a journalist who said that Timmy introduced Armie to her as his lover. That’s it

by Anonymousreply 477March 12, 2019 10:21 PM

He just posted another story that he finished Wes world and is onto Denis world. So I guess he’s heading straight to Budapest.

by Anonymousreply 478March 12, 2019 10:26 PM

a hard working boy!

by Anonymousreply 479March 12, 2019 10:27 PM

Haha! He knows we're all speculating already. Nothing gets under the Timmy radar!

by Anonymousreply 480March 12, 2019 10:28 PM

R478 its so unlike him to tell us of his whereabouts I’m almost suspicious of him trying to throw us off his actual location for the next few days

by Anonymousreply 481March 12, 2019 10:29 PM

True, he's working hard now going from filming TFD to Dune. But I guess he's happy because he did say he loves working and when he's not working he feels restless.

by Anonymousreply 482March 12, 2019 10:30 PM

R481 He probably posted it for the people who were hanging around the film set.

by Anonymousreply 483March 12, 2019 10:31 PM

People with more than two brain cells are welcome to discuss all things related to Timmy in this thread. Thanks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484March 12, 2019 10:31 PM

Odd coincidence that he posted that, immediately after we starting guessing here on DL. Timmy, are you lurking?

R481 Not really, as he's posted IG stories several times before when he's on his way to a new project or event.

by Anonymousreply 485March 12, 2019 10:32 PM

Armie looking happy with Timmy. Unlike when he's with Liz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486March 12, 2019 10:34 PM

R485 pretty much everyone in the fandom was talking about where he was off to and ive seen other people accuse him of lurking when really he probably just saw the fandom response/ got a million messages asking where he was going and decided to tell us

by Anonymousreply 487March 12, 2019 10:34 PM

Sometimes I wonder if he lurks here. Most of the time I don’t think he does because he’s obviously got much better things to do but if I were him or any other famous person I would want to know what people are saying about me (even though it’s kind of sadistic), and apart from the various SM platforms there aren’t hundreds of places like DL where people talk so freely.

by Anonymousreply 488March 12, 2019 10:38 PM

^^ Or maybe I’m delusional lmao.

by Anonymousreply 489March 12, 2019 10:38 PM

of course he doesnt know what DL is lmao

by Anonymousreply 490March 12, 2019 10:39 PM

Very unlike him to divulge that sort of info! Either he’s on his way to Montreal to see his Armie and has decided to throw us of balance, or he feels he’s being ignored and needs us to remember him..

by Anonymousreply 491March 12, 2019 10:41 PM

R486 GTFU. Fucking Charmies.

R487 No one, to my knowledge, has ever accused him of lurking. In fact, he has admitted to doing it himself, on the Actors on Actors interview with Emma Stone. He was actually was quite emphatic about it.

R490 You never know. Timmy is online A LOT. He's always on his iPhone. And, he's very, very SM savvy, per his comments regarding SM. Don't put it below him that he doesn't have the time to be bothered by, or know of DL.

by Anonymousreply 492March 12, 2019 10:44 PM

^^GTFO

by Anonymousreply 493March 12, 2019 10:46 PM

He definitely checks tags on tumblr and ig. I'm sure he knows about this place too, most likely because someone told him. You guys keep namedropping quite a lot of his friends and fyi, some people like to google themselves.

by Anonymousreply 494March 12, 2019 10:47 PM

I really don't think there's some conspiracy with regards to his IG story. I think he's just simply going to Budapest. Even if he'd want to go to Montreal, I doubt he'd be able to do that undetected.

by Anonymousreply 495March 12, 2019 10:48 PM

If he does know of DL and reads ANY of these threads and what's being said about him, I think he'd start screaming and go running for the hills.

by Anonymousreply 496March 12, 2019 11:01 PM

R496 lmao probably, but it must be at least a tiny bit hilarious to read all this stuff being said about you.

by Anonymousreply 497March 12, 2019 11:05 PM

R467 Here is your link. She works for EW. There also other journalists replying saying the same thing. Timmy did walk around and said it. Well at least to that table full of journalists and Elizabeth Debicki. Not brother... lover.

R442 Funny, I was thinking about that blind after I read the story about Amber Heard today. She is nuts.

Let's see if Ivan follows him to Budapest. If yes... stalker confirmed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498March 12, 2019 11:06 PM

I really hope Timmy has no idea what DL is and what is being said about him here. Because if there is really something going on between him and Armie, seeing 30+ threads of people gossiping nonstop about my private life would make me incredibly uncomfortable, to say the least. I know this happens to all celebs but Timmy seems so sensitive that I really hope he has no idea what people are saying about his (maybe) private life.

by Anonymousreply 499March 12, 2019 11:11 PM

R498 That was ONE other journalist. That still doesn't make it "a lot." Unless you can supply at least a few other links, this is still reaching.

by Anonymousreply 500March 12, 2019 11:11 PM

R500 Jesus, you are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 501March 12, 2019 11:18 PM

Charmies, please, please, go back to your private forum that you've supposedly set up for yourselves. I'll bet all 10 (5 maybe?) of you got bored in the vacuousness of your puddle-depth discussions and came back here, desperate for attention, and to validate your vagina-wetting fantasies of Armie and Timmy fucking.

by Anonymousreply 502March 12, 2019 11:22 PM

So, since Dune starts very soon, we can expect him being finished filming August/September. Luca is doing his HBO show till October, Armie said he has a 4th project that he wants to squeeze in at the end of the year. Blood on the Tracks??? It seems to fit.

by Anonymousreply 503March 12, 2019 11:27 PM

[quote] The two of them certainly do have "such a weird relationship", which I don't think anyone would dispute anymore. I'm anxious to see what might happen over the next several months, and in particular, this fall. Will they still be seen hanging out together during awards, interviews, and at after parties? If Tim and Armie are still a "thing" by then, minus the fan gossip, that would be intriguing to say the least. At that point, I really would begin to wonder how deep things actually are between them.

R502 Considering you made this comment not that long ago, I’m confused by you trying to shoo Charmies away... Or is it that you consider yourself one of the “sane” Charmies, whatever that means.

by Anonymousreply 504March 12, 2019 11:32 PM

R501 No, It's you, and other Charmies that are fucking pathetic by making mountains out of mole hills. I will state again, that there were not "a lot" of people saying that Timmy was making the rounds calling Armie his lover, so, fuck off, you filthy cunt, who probably puts peanut butter on your twat to have your dog lick it off while you watch CMBYN for the 100th time.

by Anonymousreply 505March 12, 2019 11:32 PM

R504 I think that there might be something deep between them, but, at the same time, I don't think there's anything even remotely close to the narrative that most Charmies subscribe to. There could be something there, but who knows. The Charmies are in an alternate universe, and, I just loathe the way they lay into Liz and Lily as though they are sub-human.

by Anonymousreply 506March 12, 2019 11:39 PM

R505 Someone's on her period.

by Anonymousreply 507March 12, 2019 11:56 PM

R503 "Armie said he has a 4th project that he wants to squeeze in at the end of the year" we already know what project. or who.

in a serious note, it can be that Invisible Man remake. Or Batman fwiw

by Anonymousreply 508March 13, 2019 12:05 AM

R507 Sorry, I'm just very angry at Charmies dominating all the recent Chalamet and Friends threads.

by Anonymousreply 509March 13, 2019 12:07 AM

R508 Invisble is suppose to start this summer. Batman seems to be moved to next year. Also, these are projects you can't just squeeze in. Small role im BOTT could fit. We'll see. Would be great. The three together again.

by Anonymousreply 510March 13, 2019 12:12 AM

Don't see how he could do Invisible Man this summer when he has Death on the Nile and Rebecca that same summer. Rebecca could be a short shoot though.

by Anonymousreply 511March 13, 2019 12:16 AM

R511 Yep, that is what a lot of people are saying. Universal said they are willing to Push the production date, but his plate is pretty full this summer.

by Anonymousreply 512March 13, 2019 12:21 AM

-R504 yes and please take the Armie fans with you. It’s obvious no wants to talk about him and his trump loving wife so you come here. Give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 513March 13, 2019 12:32 AM

I made a thread for anyone who wants to talk about Armie and Timmy and their relationship. If you are not interested, please stay out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514March 13, 2019 1:19 AM

Christ, now there's a Charmie thread and an anti-Charmie thread?

by Anonymousreply 515March 13, 2019 1:50 AM

^^^Matter and anti-matter. If they meet, they annihilate each other.

by Anonymousreply 516March 13, 2019 2:21 AM

So how did Timmy shoot on TFD? Some are saying on Awards watch he was on set for just a couple of days. I know the cast is gigantic And have any other stars been sited besides Tim and Frances? Ronan? Kate?

by Anonymousreply 517March 13, 2019 2:30 AM

R517 link? he went to france after the baftas and stayed in angouleme for about a month.

by Anonymousreply 518March 13, 2019 2:48 AM

R517 they are probably just going by when he was publically seen on set (during the shots they filmed outside the past few days). He’s been in France about a month.

by Anonymousreply 519March 13, 2019 2:59 AM

You guys think Timmy's going to be a flash in the pan and fizzle out within a few years?

by Anonymousreply 520March 13, 2019 5:19 AM

No, he's already a national treasure.

by Anonymousreply 521March 13, 2019 5:22 AM

yes and no. He will (hopefully) stop being internet boyfriend and the it boy, but he has talent and ambition so he will continue doing good projects. Timmy is playing the long game and is here to stay.

by Anonymousreply 522March 13, 2019 7:45 AM

The daily mail article on LRD’s Montreal visit definitely indicates her team calls the paps. No one knows her here in Canada but somehow being recognized at the airport in Montreal? bS

by Anonymousreply 523March 13, 2019 7:48 AM

R523 Ha! I was thinking about that. Also, why does she need a bodyguard? No one gives a fuck about her.

by Anonymousreply 524March 13, 2019 8:20 AM

I lived in Montreal for 2 years and they definitely know about her. Her mother is famous in Québec and she regained a new notoriety after working with Jean-Marc Vallée on "Café de Flore".

by Anonymousreply 525March 13, 2019 11:56 AM

Good for you but you are lying. Her mother , maybe? But I guarantee you that no random pap saw lily at the Montreal airport and suddenly recognized her and took pictures. She’s not known outside LA and Paris. Her Chanel works are far and few in between and obscure. This one was staged as well as the walks with Tim.

by Anonymousreply 526March 13, 2019 1:14 PM

She looks like shit in the DM article! And they mentioned her role in the King with Timothée but no “dating”. Is her bag an LV? She obviously called the paps because she is en route to an acting gig and wants the world to know

by Anonymousreply 527March 13, 2019 1:16 PM

Now that TC wrapped up the Wes Anderson movie, the real drought starts now. Let's hope for a few pics on set, maybe on Momoa's IG.

by Anonymousreply 528March 13, 2019 1:20 PM

R527 If my dad would reveal to the world that his ex-wife used to abuse him, chopped his finger off and made her sister punch her in the face to blame him, I would also look like shit to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 529March 13, 2019 1:22 PM

R526 I don’t know why anyone would think Timmy had any control over the PR with LRD. She probably always phones the pappz. Maybe this is why he's not faking it very well and didn't invite her to his awards. He may not be playing the same game she is.

If he wanted a beard the award season red carpet is perfect for that . I think he might have been just fucking her casually but she publicized it.

And he gets all his friends jobs so not necessarily her getting a job out of it and if he got her a job on Armie's movie, how? He's not in Armie's movie.

by Anonymousreply 530March 13, 2019 1:23 PM

R530 But they are both in The King.

by Anonymousreply 531March 13, 2019 1:24 PM

R528 there will never be a drought. Too much interest in Timmy and his movies.

by Anonymousreply 532March 13, 2019 1:26 PM

loads of dune people are active on social media. Even the trainers were tweeting about it. Not to mention fans of Villeneuve, the books and all the stars. Be shocked if there's no content.

by Anonymousreply 533March 13, 2019 1:28 PM

Lilothee, whatever the issue with her father and his ex, she’s never looked better than this. She’s not a pretty girl. She’s an average looking white girl with a lot of access.

by Anonymousreply 534March 13, 2019 1:48 PM

R529 speaking of her douchebag dad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535March 13, 2019 1:57 PM

R492, he is aware of DL and how nasty and delusional it is here. He most likely has friends poking in here to keep tabs.

Like Timmy said a while ago, he leaves hints on SM and when he feels like it, like yesterday, he'll post a hint about his current situation. Now we know. BTW, he has more urgent and personal matters to deal with in the next day or two to even think about his CMBYN co-star. Some of you really, really need to walk away from this charmie silliness, it's, embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 536March 13, 2019 2:20 PM

R535 This is BS, Vanessa was the first one to write an open letter / testimony to the judge.

by Anonymousreply 537March 13, 2019 2:25 PM

Fuck Enty! His blinds, and I'm not just talking about the ones about Timmy, are more and more fake.

Poor Armie. Can't wait for the promo for Dreamland and how he will have to praise what a wonderful actress Lily is.

by Anonymousreply 538March 13, 2019 2:47 PM

"he will have to praise what a wonderful actress Lily is." He should get an Oscar for that alone.

by Anonymousreply 539March 13, 2019 3:39 PM

R539 lmao true. Let’s not forget Tim might have to do the same thing

by Anonymousreply 540March 13, 2019 3:42 PM

I'm really curious to see Tim and Lily's chemistry on-screen.

by Anonymousreply 541March 13, 2019 4:08 PM

R541 me too. Out of curiosity, what are you expecting?

by Anonymousreply 542March 13, 2019 4:10 PM

not 541 but....I expect zero chemistry, especially compared to what he had with Armie in cmbyn. (but then I also don't expect any sex scenes in The King either). I think those two had the best chemistry of any movie pair I have seen

by Anonymousreply 543March 13, 2019 4:18 PM

people saying he'll have bad chemistry with her don't seem to have much faith in him as an actor...I'd like to think he'll have decent chemistry with her, it's his job. I don't mean he'll have to have crazy chemistry, just good enough. It won't bode well for him if he's seen to not be able to be convincing opposite a girl, espec when it's his supposed 'girlfriend'. More than this I'm curious about lily's performance, whether enough was done for her to be good or whether she'll stand out like a sore thumb (especially opposite timmy). On paper her casting is like the odd one out, same with Dreamland. Never properly seen her in anything so for anyone who has, whats your honest unbiased opinion of her acting? Bad or just ok?

by Anonymousreply 544March 13, 2019 4:35 PM

R544 I’d say somewhere in between bad and just ok haha.

by Anonymousreply 545March 13, 2019 4:51 PM

R544 Honest answer. I've seen 3 movies with her. Yoga Hosers she was terrible. BUT! Everyone was terrible in that film. So that doesn't count. I also saw The Dancer and Planetarium. Planetarium was god awful. She was not great, but I think Natalie Portman was even worse. Once again, a terrible movie can drag any performance down. The Dancer was a good movie. She was alright. There was not much to do acting wise for her. The dancing was impressive.

I think The King and Dreamland will be her first real chance in convincing people that she can act. It's really difficult to say how good she really is, but there was not much range in the stuff I've seen her in.

by Anonymousreply 546March 13, 2019 4:57 PM

i dont think she is charismatic at all

by Anonymousreply 547March 13, 2019 5:02 PM

R546 thanks, yeah I guess these next two movies will be her chance to show a little more, she might be surprisingly decent but I don't think great. Still think her getting these two roles is a BS, soo many other actresses which would've been 100x better for Catherine and armie's sister. No one can convince me she got them on just her own merit

R547 irl she gets across so little charisma and personality, but I think anyone who starts out as a pouty model isn't gonna be immediately great at acting out a range of emotions. I think she might just need A LOT more experience

by Anonymousreply 548March 13, 2019 5:08 PM

I thhk LRD's problem is that she is not interested in ganing experience, she seems to go for big roles, at least in France. The King she has a small role, but there are only 2 female roles and Dreamland is an ensemble cast. There is no news of her doing acting lessons or being ready to work hard in smaller productions.

by Anonymousreply 549March 13, 2019 5:18 PM

R548 Don't know how she got The King. maybe some behind the scenes thing. BUT, I'm convinced that she only is in Dreamland because of the PR thing with Timmy. Please... so fucking obvious. Yes, there are coincidences, but, she talked about it since October, shortly after this shitshow started, and it's a movie with Armie!?!? Fuck off! We should get some pics with her soon. the producer is putting up a lot of stuff on IG.

Quick question! When is Armie on Good Morning America. Tomorrow or Friday.

by Anonymousreply 550March 13, 2019 5:20 PM

R550 dreamland was obviously because of the whole tim thing/shared pr with armie thing, given how long she was attached to it. I don't get why people thing The King was any different, by the sounds of things the tim/lily thing was put into motion pretty early in the year and it's a small role, easy to shoehorn her into. But this has all been discussed plenty so I'll shut up now.

by Anonymousreply 551March 13, 2019 5:25 PM

LOL at the caption

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552March 13, 2019 7:37 PM

R552 Lol! Wtf?

by Anonymousreply 553March 13, 2019 8:34 PM

R549 omg thats so true. indie movies are a great start to acting and gain experience. if she only aim movies like the king and dreamland she'll always have a small part and wont have opportunity to show her ""talent""

by Anonymousreply 554March 13, 2019 9:13 PM

R550, I still think it's nepotism. There is an inner circle of people, and because of her parents and their contacts she has access to certain kind of things.

by Anonymousreply 555March 13, 2019 9:20 PM

r552 Mmmkay?

by Anonymousreply 556March 13, 2019 9:25 PM

R549, R554, you live in such a dreamland yourselves. 'Working hard' and 'training' for these kinds of professions (i.e. acting, modeling,...) is the preserve of the poor. The rich, well-connected and influential can do whatever they want; it has always been like that and it is never going to change.

by Anonymousreply 557March 13, 2019 9:26 PM

R557 theres's no way anyone with brains cells can take seriously this girl as an actress

by Anonymousreply 558March 13, 2019 9:39 PM

i wish we'd never heard from her after the king lol

by Anonymousreply 559March 13, 2019 9:45 PM

I find it very hard to believe that anyone could possibly think someone as beautiful as Timmy would be with LRD who is so plain looking and ugly. Let's get real here. Beauty attracts beauty. Hence, Timmy and Armie.

by Anonymousreply 560March 13, 2019 10:02 PM

I thought you Charmietards made your own thread?

by Anonymousreply 561March 13, 2019 10:07 PM

R560 Oooooh noooo.. Here we go. Again. Fuck all. Who let the dogs out?

by Anonymousreply 562March 13, 2019 10:28 PM

In acting you can be well connected as you want, but if there is no talent you soon get discarded. Moves are money to producers, if you do not have talent or charisma or bring bums on seats you will not get cast. How many Hollywood kids tried acting and were soon forgotten? Quite a few.

by Anonymousreply 563March 13, 2019 10:29 PM

r546 did she actually dance in that movie or was there a stand-in? I admit that the thought of her playing Isadora Duncan makes my skin crawl. I only made it about 15 mins into Yoga Hosers but yes EVERYONE was bad. Even Natasha Lyonne. She may not have done any big movies before but both YH and Tusk are on Netflix and I'll bet a lot of people are watching them now out of curiosity.

by Anonymousreply 564March 13, 2019 10:33 PM

R564 I bet there was a stand-in. Like I said, she was bland for the rest of the movie.

Btw, Netflix released Triple Frontier today. Affleck, Isaac, Hunnam. Barely any promo. Yes, it is not an Awards season type of movie, but even with The King I don't expect that much promo. If it makes it to Cannes, we should be hearing that soon. Seems like Netflix wants it to be shown at a festival. If the entire cast is there, maybe we will only get group Pics with Lily and Timmy. I don't think they will pair them up for Interviews.

by Anonymousreply 565March 13, 2019 10:51 PM

R560 I don’t think Timothee is that superficial to only be attracted to conventionally attractive people. I think he does have a type, but Lola and Lily, whether you think they are attractive or not, are striking and unique looks wise. I think he is attracted to girls who look a bit different and original imho. I’m not saying he wouldn’t hook up with a conventionally pretty girl, he’s a 23 year old dude after all. Assuming he’s bisexual, as I do, maybe his taste in men is more conventional, who knows?

by Anonymousreply 566March 14, 2019 12:32 AM

Since you think he’s a deep 23 year old, maybe he’s attracted to her penchant for nudity, incessant pouting and her chain smoking ways? Never mind her obvious lack of talent?

by Anonymousreply 567March 14, 2019 1:30 AM

Liz is now wearing Chanel on a red carpet does the hijinx ever end

by Anonymousreply 568March 14, 2019 1:32 AM

Does anybody know what happened with that "Dinner with the Hammers" contest that ended in January; who won? where did they go? How come there's total silence about it?

by Anonymousreply 569March 14, 2019 2:00 AM

^^^^ I was wondering about that recently as well. Surely someone won it so either it didn’t happen yet for whatever reason or it did and wasn’t advertised, which is unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 570March 14, 2019 2:11 AM

The problem with LRD is she is not interesed in improve her skills, probably she thinks the depp genes are enough, i saw her in a faithful man, and she does not have a presence, her mother at least have charisma, she is just dull and grey , and in the cinema she is not photogenic.

by Anonymousreply 571March 14, 2019 2:19 AM

yeah she doesnt have the range

by Anonymousreply 572March 14, 2019 3:10 AM

R568 Chanel is not a magic word to look good. They have awful pieces for the tasteless fraus who love to flaunt brand logos. Liz looks like a supermarket cashier in that uniform like shirt. Or like she's rendering timmy at the gas station. Where's the naked torso armie? Huh?

by Anonymousreply 573March 14, 2019 9:53 AM

R568 I remember Liz liking a Instagram post of Felicity Jones wearing that same top a couple of weeks ago

by Anonymousreply 574March 14, 2019 11:52 AM

-R555 access to things like acting, college enterance and modeling. Lily Rose is a ordinary looking girl with a less than ideal modeling body. The fact she got any of this on her own is laughable. Also the idea that Timmy is not a bit shallow it’s also laughable but he’s only 23 and is going to date/hookup with MB2 types.

by Anonymousreply 575March 14, 2019 12:09 PM

Does anyone have any recommendations of interviews That I should watch of timothées ?

by Anonymousreply 576March 14, 2019 2:19 PM

R276 I have always liked this one. Peter Travers seems to “get” him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577March 14, 2019 2:32 PM

If you're looking for something in-depth, and not the the typical, "aw he's so cute" type, this one reveals the mature, intelligent side of Timothée.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578March 14, 2019 2:33 PM

Long and in-depth. Talks about filmmakers he admires

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579March 14, 2019 2:36 PM

Looks cute and says smart things

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580March 14, 2019 2:43 PM

This is a recent one I really liked, he and Emma take a little while to find their groove but then he says some really perceptive things and is very open about mental health.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581March 14, 2019 3:08 PM

(they act like such giggly girlfriends in that interview. it's cute.)

by Anonymousreply 582March 14, 2019 3:16 PM

R581 I love the way his hair is coiffed in this particular one. The guy changes his hair style like chameleons change colors.

by Anonymousreply 583March 14, 2019 3:16 PM

I know it's not really a video. But this is one of my favorite interviews. Just silly as fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584March 14, 2019 3:20 PM

^^^^ I love this interview. I think they were high AF and just DONE with regular promo and instead we get Timmy Two Fingers Chalameats and Pumans lol

by Anonymousreply 585March 14, 2019 3:33 PM

So is it just chat shows that make him So nervous because in all these interviews he seems pretty Calm and a lot less fidgety

by Anonymousreply 586March 14, 2019 3:42 PM

Even though in the DP/30 video above he says he doesn't suffer from stage fright, I think the idea of having a massive TV audience makes him nervous. He's much better one-on-one. He probably also likes having the time to really talk about things as opposed to sitting in a chair, telling a cute story then talking about a clip,

by Anonymousreply 587March 14, 2019 3:46 PM

R586 he did way better during CMBYN era, even on talk shows. He was nervous here but he also manages to be cute and charming and not a complete mess like he was on shows this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588March 14, 2019 3:48 PM

R587 Yep! You can see that in almost all of his Talk Show interviews. Awkward timmy during small talk, and when it comes to the movie he is focused!

by Anonymousreply 589March 14, 2019 3:48 PM

R586. Its weird. More or less during the CMBYN promo he was calm most of the time. The BB promo tour is where he tended to be a lot more fidgety and unfocused. At least during big time talk shows. At the Q and As he seemd fine.

by Anonymousreply 590March 14, 2019 3:49 PM

I really loved his Jimmy Fallon appearance during BB, he seemed cheerful and cute there. But Colbert gave me fits and Graham Norton was a letdown. I feel like he really needs someone else with him to deflect attention or bring him focus, that seems to calm him some.

by Anonymousreply 591March 14, 2019 3:50 PM

R585 I also think they were high as fuck! :-) Tbh, it was the time Elizabeth started to follow them on their Pr tour. I think I would need something as well at that point.

by Anonymousreply 592March 14, 2019 3:51 PM

R589 he also does better with Armie around. He was great on Ellen w/ Armie and then the one where Neil Patrick Harris was the guest host (I think for Kimmel?) and then he also did well on the Kimmel one I posted above. Colbert was so bad I cant even sit through it.

by Anonymousreply 593March 14, 2019 3:53 PM

He was seen leaving a pre-baftas party with andrew garfield and looked rather happy to be sat at the same table as him.

by Anonymousreply 594March 14, 2019 3:55 PM

R591 I think Graham Norton was such a let down was because of the other guests , I mean him and Saoirse were good together but I feel the other two kinda didn’t mesh well . Also the fact he has t been on before so they had rehash a lot of old info for the people who didn’t know him .

by Anonymousreply 595March 14, 2019 4:10 PM

lucas hedges is rumored to have been cast in dune

by Anonymousreply 596March 14, 2019 5:48 PM

Did you hear who he's been cast as?

by Anonymousreply 597March 14, 2019 5:50 PM

He was pretty calm on Graham Norton but his mind seemed to be elsewhere. Either bored or tired.

by Anonymousreply 598March 14, 2019 5:52 PM

R597 feyd which is ironic since feyd is the opposing family's heir and paul's main rival haha

by Anonymousreply 599March 14, 2019 5:53 PM

[R585] Sorry, who is the "they" you mean and which interview is this? Lost track

by Anonymousreply 600March 14, 2019 6:05 PM

Two Fingers Chalameats and Pumans come from the Empire Film podcast with Armie, linked above. "They" is Timmy and Armie who are indeed incredibly silly and random during that interview, even considering their normal standards.

by Anonymousreply 601March 14, 2019 6:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!