Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hal & Douglas

Discuss all things pertaining to our boys and their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 27March 19, 2019 12:52 AM

Thank you. I’ll start with one of my favorite moments of all time! The look of love if I’ve ever seen one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 13, 2019 1:26 AM

This is totally them...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 13, 2019 1:28 AM

No one cares anymore

by Anonymousreply 3March 13, 2019 1:42 AM

So I was thinking today about how after everything that happened at TIFF, the Lily stunt started literally a week later or so. I know it seems like it was in the works long before that but I’m convinced that their teams sped it up after how loved up they were acting at TIFF. I know this was already discussed but it really seems like TIFF was a big turning point in a lot of ways and Timmy’s team was desperate for him to be seen with a girl after. Coupled with Armie’s IG craziness around that same time and then how Armie and Timmy were allowed to pose for pics together at events after that, it all adds up.

by Anonymousreply 4March 13, 2019 2:00 AM

I think Lily was their punishment for being too open. I’m sure Armie hated it, maybe even more than Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 5March 13, 2019 2:06 AM

This is too much. I’m so glad Timmy finally got what he wanted after pining for so long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 13, 2019 8:37 AM

r4 it was probably set up long before tiff. Lily's role in the King was announced in May, same month Liz liked that comment about them making a cute couple. So I don't think it was a reaction to tiff. In fact I think tiff was a little rebelling because they both knew the shitshow that was coming. Timmy's team was desperate for him to be seen with a girl since way before tiff. Hello, Mystery blonde at Cannes. Armie knew from the beginning seeing how they have the same PR team. Timmy looking down as hell at SSIFF and Armie fighting on Timmy's insta. It's so obvious how this was set up now that Lily is in the same movie with Armie.

by Anonymousreply 7March 13, 2019 9:53 AM

R7 There was a blind about Timmy's team looking for a girl in April. And then a blind from May/June that they found someone. A few months later... papp pics.

by Anonymousreply 8March 13, 2019 12:56 PM

Yeah the BG blind about his team wanting him to date and him saying "can’t you just say I‘m too busy?" came out like half a day before the make out at Cannes article. Then Brain followed Marta then unfollowed her the next day. It was really funny.

by Anonymousreply 9March 13, 2019 1:07 PM

About Boots' tweet... I wonder what he saw/knows lol. When Armie presented that award to Boots with Terry Crews Timmy was in the area. Maybe they met backstage and Boots was there too? Maybe he saw Timmy with Armie at the Gov Awards?

by Anonymousreply 10March 13, 2019 3:41 PM

Yeah, it was odd. Trying not to read *too* much into it, but technically he could’ve mentioned only Armie and gotten the same point across. I think it’s definitely possible he saw them together at some event and they were...well, being their usual selves, lol.

by Anonymousreply 11March 13, 2019 4:00 PM

I wonder how close Armie and Boots are. Probably not very but maybe enough that they’d be comfortable in front of him. Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 12March 13, 2019 4:04 PM

R12 Basing this on the many interviews, Boots really, really likes Armie. Also, Omari Hardwick practically called him his brother. Armie made an impression on the cast and Boots. Once again, other people appreciate him more than his wife.

by Anonymousreply 13March 13, 2019 4:33 PM

Wtf is this thread? Straight women obsessed with fanfiction needs to die.

by Anonymousreply 14March 13, 2019 4:35 PM

Well if he and Timmy are screwing around it's not surprising Liz is always shading Armie and probably sending Enty that stuff about Timmy. I mean she's only human? To old time Armie fans here, like before they shot CMBYN... did she always put him down? I've been following them since last year and it's gotten worse with time.

by Anonymousreply 15March 13, 2019 5:29 PM

Isn't that just part o straight married life? When you have been married for too long?

by Anonymousreply 16March 13, 2019 9:09 PM

*of*

by Anonymousreply 17March 13, 2019 9:09 PM

[quote]This is totally them...

Uh, that's a man and a WOMAN, you fucking stupid pathetic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 18March 13, 2019 10:16 PM

I can’t believe it’s been exactly a month since we last saw them together in London. I miss them already. I bet they miss each other, too. Really hope they get a chance to see each other while they’re both in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 19March 13, 2019 11:36 PM

Leaving this thread behind, too, because you teenage girls won't stop invoking this Lily cunt.

by Anonymousreply 20March 13, 2019 11:38 PM

R19 We know when there’s a will, there’s always a way with these two. :-)

by Anonymousreply 21March 13, 2019 11:40 PM

What's the clinical term for the people who hate something soooo much yet constantly go looking for it? Like wtf are you still coming here to insult people for? Stick to your new hate filled thread.

by Anonymousreply 22March 14, 2019 1:28 PM

This made me laugh bc it’s so accurate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 14, 2019 2:41 PM

I didn’t know this but Armie and Timmy were both at SXSW in 2016 promoting different movies. They didn’t meet there but would a few months later when they started filming CMBYN. Kismet.

by Anonymousreply 24March 14, 2019 8:27 PM

So Matt Reeves, the director of the new Batman movie, said it will be filmed at the end of the year. Combined with what Armie said at Sundance about trying to squeeze in another project (he didn't want to talk about hmm) after Rebecca and Death on the Nile it's so obvious. I'm just waiting for the announcement. Will be so much fun seeing some people lose it.

by Anonymousreply 25March 15, 2019 3:23 PM

The other thread has been taken over by the troll so I’m just going to post this here. I remember someone saying in one of the threads how the tumblr Charmies don’t actually believe there is anything going on between Armie and Timmy and that it’s mostly just a game to them and I have to say that it seems like that’s true. A bunch of them are now shipping Timmy with Zendaya and saying how they’d make a great power couple and hope they start dating. I mean, if they really thought Armie and Timmy were together in some way, they wouldn’t be shipping Timmy with someone else. And Zendaya is not the first person that they have said they wished Timmy got with. It’s just strange because they act like they’re very invested in Armie and Timmy’s relationship but it’s like deep down they don’t actually believe anything they’re saying and will ship Timmy with just about anyone (except Lily). I dunno, maybe I’m misinterpreting things but that’s how it seems.

by Anonymousreply 26March 18, 2019 10:19 PM

Meh the tumblr crowd is mostly a bunch of posers for a few likes and reblogs. Fickle and not the brightest either.

by Anonymousreply 27March 19, 2019 12:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!