Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Brie Larson: What is wrong with her?

I hate her laugh, voice and face.

by Anonymousreply 46Last Wednesday at 12:26 AM

She got skinny and weird(er)

by Anonymousreply 103/07/2019

Haha I just referenced the fugly bitch in linked thread. Can't stand her. So mediocre in all departments.

by Anonymousreply 203/07/2019

What's wrong with YOU, OP? (Aside from being an obvious jealous bitch.)

by Anonymousreply 303/07/2019

She is a part of the Great Mediocrity. She is a cipher for plebian marketing.

by Anonymousreply 403/07/2019

Weak features, weak voice, weak acting.

by Anonymousreply 503/07/2019

I don't know why people have such a problem with her.

She's fine.

But then, we did once have an absolutley bat shit Anthony Hopkins troll. I was almost convinced it was just a made up character, but there was definitely real venom in those posts.

I think here is just the incel-y/conservative types who hate her.

by Anonymousreply 603/07/2019

I don't get the hate either.

by Anonymousreply 703/07/2019

[quote]I don't get the hate either.

Fanboy nerds hate her for the same reason they hate Daisy Ridley: for "daring" to play a role that "should belong to a dude."

DL fanbois hate her because she's hot and gets way more cock than they do.

by Anonymousreply 803/07/2019

She's a shit actress in shit movies.

I'm not a fanboy, hate most comic book movies.

by Anonymousreply 903/07/2019

She’s weird and on coke.

by Anonymousreply 1003/07/2019

It's nice that such a plain-looking woman can have a decent career in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 1103/07/2019

She’s named after a cheese

by Anonymousreply 1203/07/2019

Does she have any fans?

by Anonymousreply 1303/08/2019

shew has one of the worst bitch faces in show business.

by Anonymousreply 1403/09/2019

It might be that she’s a shitty actress and horribly miscast for a superhero role. Charlize or Angelina can play superheroines. This chick? No. She looks like she’d break down in tears if someone cut her in line at Chipotle.

She’s the epitome of the entitled white chick who is not special in any way but lied to her whole life so she lives in a strange fantasy where at the same time she’s oppressed yet awesome and badass. She is the white feminist and all of Western society will swoop down to protect her.

I liked her in that indie about juvenile delinquents, and US of Tara, but she is good in those roles because she plays a bratty white chick. She has vocal fry and looks like she’ll never be a woman, and that doesn’t make a believable superhero.

Sad that so many weirdos online identify with her to the point that they take any criticism of this rich and famous movie Star very personally!

And SJWs have already ruined “incel” like they’ve ruined the terms “racist” and “misogynist,” by overusing and diluting and misusing then.

by Anonymousreply 1503/09/2019

Cunt personified.

by Anonymousreply 1603/09/2019

She is a seriously bad person.

by Anonymousreply 1703/09/2019

One of the most talented actresses in Hollywood and I'm glad she's finally getting attention; albeit a lot from jealous haters. I think the hate comes from the fact that she was engaged to a homosexual man for 3 years that most of the people on this board must have had a weakness for.

by Anonymousreply 1803/11/2019

I have no idea what movies she was in, I guess she left a great impression.

by Anonymousreply 1903/11/2019

Serious carbface. You know she had to be at her lowest body fat level ever after the grueling training for that movie, and still...

by Anonymousreply 2003/11/2019

My barely registered impression of her is that she's as bland and unmemorable as her namesake. Or maybe I have her confused with Allison Brie.

by Anonymousreply 2103/11/2019

R15 I think these comic / tent movies are trying to branch out away from just teenage / man children. They are keen to tap into a potential female demographic - hence they go with Brie Larson, who, as you said, personifies the very average girl. The female audience can project themselves onto her and then celebrate Larson's 'tough bitch' routine. It is all very calculated. You would have Megan Fox as the sexy woman when the movie was for young men, but you wouldn't have Megan Fox in a female targeted film because young women would feel threatened by Megan's looks and body, so they go with the less threatening and mediocre (and therefore relatable) Brie Larson.

If Brie Larson doesn't see this, and believes she is something special, then she is deluded.

by Anonymousreply 2203/11/2019

She seems like an Anna Paquin Version 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 2303/11/2019

Great call R23!

by Anonymousreply 2403/11/2019

She pissed off a lot of fanboys when she said she would like to have some POC interview her and disabled people. White men got threatened and seem to be pulling a Last Jedi on her.

by Anonymousreply 2503/11/2019

I wish we could have real movie stars back and everyone didn't have to be "relatable" these days.

by Anonymousreply 2603/11/2019

She always is on drugs. Not impressed.

by Anonymousreply 2703/11/2019

This is why i don't like her:She's friends with emma stone who is friends with taylor swift who is friends with lena dunham(paedophile)

by Anonymousreply 2803/11/2019

r22 - All Megan Fox is good for is her looks but women aren't 'threatened' by her as the toxic male would suggest. They just don't think she represents them. Add that to the fact that she can't act for shit just makes her pretty useless in a motion picture. Yes, Brie looks like the basic bitch next door AND she has talent. Still not sure where all the vicious hate against Brie is coming from but it's almost MAGA level.

by Anonymousreply 2903/12/2019

She's just so dull.

by Anonymousreply 3003/12/2019

She insists on subjecting the world to her nasty, fungus ridden feet by wearing strappy sandals on the red carpet. She has feet made for closed toed pumps. They're just hideous.

by Anonymousreply 3103/12/2019

Why so much hate?

by Anonymousreply 3203/12/2019

There is nothing relatable about her.

by Anonymousreply 3303/12/2019

Who am I?

by Anonymousreply 3403/12/2019

She eats mushrooms and has Asperger’s?

by Anonymousreply 3503/12/2019

ahahha the incels are so choked about this film

by Anonymousreply 3603/12/2019

Send her some ice cream and pie stat.

by Anonymousreply 3703/12/2019

Coke, laxatives and pot speedball

by Anonymousreply 3803/13/2019

What is her story? She is an alien cypher like that weird Fassbender chick. And I know it's good Monet but does anyone get taken seriously if they do action films? She's seems odd and I don't get her.

by Anonymousreply 3903/13/2019

Brie's character was fun in "United States of Tara."

P.S. DL Daddy John Corbett was in the series as well.

by Anonymousreply 4003/13/2019

She seems like a stoner who struggled in school.

by Anonymousreply 4103/13/2019

Autism spectrum

by Anonymousreply 4203/13/2019

Still no fans?

by Anonymousreply 4303/14/2019

She's the opposite of Paltrow, Julia, Scarlett J, Portman and the other cool gals. Brie is a nerdy loser type.

If Hollywood was a high school, let's be real, Brie Larson would be the science club nerd. She has zero charisma.

by Anonymousreply 44Last Tuesday at 3:08 PM

INCEL ALERT INCEL ALERT.

by Anonymousreply 45Last Tuesday at 4:36 PM

Brie seems like a closeted Lez with zero personality.

by Anonymousreply 46Last Wednesday at 12:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!