Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

LUKE PERRY DEAD!!! - continued...

The first thread...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148March 16, 2019 10:43 AM

When will BAG make a statement?

by Anonymousreply 1March 8, 2019 4:37 AM

BAG is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 2March 8, 2019 4:38 AM

Thanks OP

by Anonymousreply 3March 8, 2019 4:50 AM

I never heard of BAG hanging with 90210 cast throughout the years, like I did with the others.

by Anonymousreply 4March 8, 2019 4:51 AM

I always got the prick vibes from him.

by Anonymousreply 5March 8, 2019 4:53 AM

The Luke Perry is DEAD to me Troll is still gnashing his teeth.

by Anonymousreply 6March 8, 2019 5:02 AM

R5 he sued his baby mama for money he gave her years back, saying it was a loan she never repaid. There was no contract so Case was thrown out. I always though Megan Fox was stupid for dating him.

by Anonymousreply 7March 8, 2019 5:07 AM

Susan Dey...do you have anything to say?

by Anonymousreply 8March 8, 2019 5:10 AM

I don't know if people remember, but Shannen and Tori were best friends for a while and partied together all the time. Not sure what happened by the time Shannen left the show.

by Anonymousreply 9March 8, 2019 5:48 AM

Did he smoke? He looks like a heavy smoker

by Anonymousreply 10March 8, 2019 5:59 AM
by Anonymousreply 11March 8, 2019 7:50 AM

What did Patricia arquette mean with alexis is waiting for you...hmmm

by Anonymousreply 12March 8, 2019 8:08 AM

They were friends and they’re both dead r12, that all she meant.

by Anonymousreply 13March 8, 2019 8:41 AM

They were roommates back in the day and I guess remained friends.

by Anonymousreply 14March 8, 2019 8:42 AM

Why does someone keep mentioning Susan Dey?

by Anonymousreply 15March 8, 2019 8:46 AM

“The death hit Perry hard, as they'd been friends since childhood, years before he broke out big with his role in Beverly Hills, 90210.

"They were so close. I mean Luke was always there for Alexis all of the time. He loved Alexis to death," Patricia shared. "Early one when Luke started having success with Beverly Hills, 90210, there were stories like, 'Luke Perry is gay. He’s having a relationship with Alexis Arquette.' And Luke never said it wasn't true."

"When he was asked about it later, he said, 'Well to deny that would be saying there is something wrong with it. And there is nothing wrong with that,'" Patricia continued. "So Luke was way ahead of his time."

“Look when you love somebody, you love them. Bottom line," Perry explained at the time. "And I loved Lex and Lex loved me, and I don't need to explain that to anybody. That's how love works.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 8, 2019 8:50 AM

Thanks r16 that’s beautiful. St. Luke really was a good guy.

by Anonymousreply 17March 8, 2019 9:48 AM

Did Patricia's tits make a statement?

by Anonymousreply 18March 8, 2019 11:41 AM
by Anonymousreply 19March 8, 2019 12:21 PM

More and more he comes off like such an amazing man.

by Anonymousreply 20March 8, 2019 12:37 PM

This week’s People is about Luke.

by Anonymousreply 21March 8, 2019 1:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 8, 2019 1:51 PM

Can someone post a pic of Luke's feet

by Anonymousreply 23March 8, 2019 4:08 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 8, 2019 4:13 PM

He was a lefty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 8, 2019 4:45 PM

BAQ = Brian Awesome Queen

by Anonymousreply 26March 8, 2019 5:47 PM

Goddamn. Everything I read just makes me fall in love with him. Please say he hated Donald Trump

by Anonymousreply 27March 8, 2019 10:27 PM
by Anonymousreply 28March 9, 2019 5:54 AM

I was reading his daughter’s IG. Pretty sure she has a gf and is a SJW. Not that it matters, just thought it was interesting. Also I found a picture of Iuk€ with his kids and fiancé. The kids were about 10-12, so that means he’d been with his fiancé for close to a decade, if not longer, and only recently proposed. Interestingly, it was reported that he left everything to his kids. The fiancé is 45, it’s kind of a bad deal.

It’s all so incredibly sad, but I feel especially sad for the fiancé. She waited 10 years for him to ask her to marry him, only to die and leave her nothing.

by Anonymousreply 29March 9, 2019 1:44 PM

[quote]Also I found a picture of Iuke with his kids and fiancé.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 30March 9, 2019 1:48 PM

R30 thanks for the correction

by Anonymousreply 31March 9, 2019 1:50 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 9, 2019 3:14 PM

I wonder why the long wait for the funeral. You'd think people were having to come from Mars. Has there even been a wake? A public or private viewing?

by Anonymousreply 33March 9, 2019 3:35 PM

'His family is pushing for Luke to be buried among the stars in L.A.’s Forrest Lawn Cemetery,' a source close to the family told Radar.

Celebrities including Lucille Ball, Bette Davis, Paul Walker, Carrie Fisher and Freddie Prinze are buried there.

'They want to honor him like the icon he is and they are hoping to have a service that will reflect that,' the source added.

The family also hope that his 'high-profile' celebrities friends will attend.

'Everyone feels like this is what he would really, really want,' the source said.

Not only will his funeral be an affair for friends and family, but it will ideally be a send-off fans of the beloved actor can partake in.

'They want it to be a grand sending-off and they want fans to have the opportunity to visit him and pay their respects,' the source said.

'Luke meant so much to his fans and the family is incredibly thankful for the love and support that they have gotten since his passing,' they added.

(Lucy was moved back to NY years ago.)

by Anonymousreply 34March 9, 2019 3:39 PM

Why would the family be "pushing" for a burial in Forest Lawn? If his kids want him buried there I'm sure that's where he'll be buried. His children are the only ones to make the decision. I wonder if there is a faction who want him to be buried back in his home town?

by Anonymousreply 35March 9, 2019 3:51 PM

[quote]Forrest Lawn Cemetery

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 36March 9, 2019 3:55 PM

Forest Lawn is a normal commercial cemetery that's open to anyone (with the money.) Are they talking about a specific section of the cemetery that's home to a lot of celebrities?

by Anonymousreply 37March 9, 2019 3:56 PM

I've been to Forest Lawn. The celebrities are not segregated in any way. They're all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 38March 9, 2019 3:58 PM

I think it is as r35 says, because Forest Lawn treats everyone's money equally.

by Anonymousreply 39March 9, 2019 4:00 PM

Really, Jennie Garth?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 9, 2019 10:32 PM

R40 she’s got to earn whatever People paid her for their exclusive

by Anonymousreply 41March 9, 2019 11:56 PM

A family member had a service at Forest Lawn. That was a really nice place to have it and I would be buried there myself if I lived near there.

We went to another funeral parlor first, but it was so shabby and depressing we decided to go with Forest Lawn. Nice staff, nice facility, nice surroundings. Just head and shoulders above anyplace else. We went in knowing absolutely nothing about funerals and they explained everything and were very nice and not pretentious or stuffy at all. The chapel was beautiful and the preacher was very kind and non judgmental. He did a great job of delivering the sermon about the deceased, although he was a complete stranger who knew nothing about the deceased. A good place to go if you’re not religious but want a dignified ceremony for the older relatives to go to.

by Anonymousreply 42March 10, 2019 4:16 AM

Ok look at the fiancée ..looks ancient! Some upthread person said I was an idiot for saying so...maybe he saw the decade old pic. They were doing coke and smoking!

by Anonymousreply 43March 10, 2019 7:06 AM

Did Jennie get dragged for selling her exclusive response to Luke’s death to People?

That’s so awful.

by Anonymousreply 44March 10, 2019 7:55 AM

[quote]We went to another funeral parlor first, but it was so shabby and depressing we decided to go with Forest Lawn.

What does the funeral parlor have to do with the cemetery? They’re different entities with different purposes.

by Anonymousreply 45March 10, 2019 12:32 PM

Why are people dragging Jennie Garth? She is 100% right on.

by Anonymousreply 46March 10, 2019 1:12 PM

R46 because she sold the exclusive of her statement to People. That’s why she hasn’t posted about Luke’s passing on her social media. All comments that she made about Luke dying have been exclusively through People. Tori did the same thing.

They made money from Luke’s death.

by Anonymousreply 47March 10, 2019 1:36 PM

R47 here. I forgot to add “allegedly”

by Anonymousreply 48March 10, 2019 1:37 PM

Luke in all of his 1992 GAP beauty...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 10, 2019 1:42 PM

R49 is there a version of that pic that shows his crotch?

by Anonymousreply 50March 10, 2019 1:47 PM

R49 did he make a ham sandwich with a side of bacon from that pig he was holding?

by Anonymousreply 51March 10, 2019 1:48 PM

Nope, no crotch outtakes unfortunately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 10, 2019 2:10 PM

The fiancé released a statement:

Wendy Madison Bauer was in a relationship with the "Beverly Hills, 90210" star for nearly 12 years, but the couple kept their romance private.

“I want to express my gratitude to everyone for the outpouring of love and support,” Bauer, 44, told People on Saturday. “The countless, heartwarming stories of Luke’s generosity and kindness have been a great source of solace during this difficult time.”

“The past 11½ years with Luke were the happiest years of my life, and I am grateful to have had that time with him. I also want to thank his children, family, and friends for their love and support," Bauer continued. "We have found comfort in one another and in the knowledge that our lives were touched by an extraordinary man. He will be dearly missed”

It was like I posted at r29. 12 years, he finally proposes only to die and leave her nothing.

by Anonymousreply 53March 10, 2019 3:05 PM

He probably never changed his will since he had kids. Most 50 year olds aren’t thinking practically they see death as far off

by Anonymousreply 54March 10, 2019 3:07 PM

R54 not according to this article in Forbes. In 2015 after his colon cancer scare he redid his will where he left everything to his kids. The article also talks about him leaving instructions regarding Life Support. And he had a second stroke after being under medical care.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 10, 2019 3:13 PM

I imagine Luke provided for his girlfriend outside of his will. He more than likely had life insurance so he could have made her a beneficiary of that. And I imagine if he did have life insurance it was not a small policy. He could have also made her a beneficiary of bank accounts. I simply don't believe he would not have provided for her in some way.

by Anonymousreply 56March 10, 2019 3:22 PM

[quote]The fiancé released a statement:

Oh, dear. Again!

by Anonymousreply 57March 10, 2019 3:24 PM

[quote]I [bold][italic]imagine[/italic][/bold]Luke provided for his girlfriend outside of his will.[/quote]

Okay.

by Anonymousreply 58March 10, 2019 3:38 PM

Here he is in 2006 with his sister and niece.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59March 10, 2019 4:03 PM

r45 Forest Lawn, like some other large cemeteries, is a combination mortuary and cemetery, so they provide all of the services in one place. There are other places that do that as well.

r42 Forest Lawn is a chain; they have several locations in Southern California. Not sure if their reach extends beyond that, however.

by Anonymousreply 60March 10, 2019 4:13 PM

R55 in that case I feel bad for the fiancée though maybe he gave her enough gifts/property while he was still alive

by Anonymousreply 61March 10, 2019 4:18 PM

Jennie Garth looks HUUUUUGGGGEEEEE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 10, 2019 6:28 PM

Jennie Girth has become a fat frau like all the ones I graduated with.

by Anonymousreply 63March 10, 2019 6:30 PM

R62 wow I didn’t recognize her! Is the cute guy her husband?

by Anonymousreply 64March 10, 2019 6:33 PM

R62 yes and that’s also her wallet she’s holding because you know he don’t pay for shit in the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 65March 10, 2019 7:14 PM

^^^^ was for r64

by Anonymousreply 66March 10, 2019 7:14 PM

Jennie tubba tubby chubby

by Anonymousreply 67March 10, 2019 7:36 PM

R45, Forest Lawn does every damn thing. From picking up the body, to selling the casket and flowers, to having three chapels at the one I went to, a nice garden, and they have a non-denominational minister on call, IIRC.

The person that died was cremated and they did that and had a selection of urns and coffins too. At the time, there was a lot of publicity about funeral homes ripping people off and guilting them into spending a ton of money. They didn’t do that. We had very limited funds and they made it very dignified at a low cost, and there were nice grounds for the mourners to walk around in. A lot of those people hadn’t seen each other for years, so it was nice to have places to pose for pictures outside. The other places we went had no grounds and we are not church-going, so there was no church to do the service.

A lot of the older mourners were conservative and religious (although the deceased wasn’t either one), so they got to see their relative have a service in a proper church in a dignified way, and it was done for a reasonable price.

As far as I know they are only in Southern California. It’s a good place to go if you are stressed out about the death, because they explain everything, if you want to know, and they are not judge-y. They don’t look down their nose at people that don’t know what they’re supposed to order or do. In my situation, the body was very much altered after an autopsy and being in a coma for a long time, so they helped advise what the deceased should wear.

I also found out that salespeople in higher end department stores have some experience in choosing clothing to outfit dead bodies. I did not know that.

by Anonymousreply 68March 10, 2019 8:01 PM

I had a big crush on him as kid. It's a weird feeling when your childhood crushes start dying. Knowing that he was not only hot but a nice guy makes it even sadder.

by Anonymousreply 69March 10, 2019 9:38 PM

Menopause hit Jennie hard.

by Anonymousreply 70March 10, 2019 11:25 PM

Jason Priestly has posted a couple of times on Instagram. Hoping the formatting is OK once I click the danged post button:

jason_priestley

Verified

It’s taken me a couple of days to figure out how to write this... My dear friend of 29 years, Luke Perry, was one of those truly special people who really cared... Luke was not only a star, he was an incredibly bright light that was extinguished far too soon... and that is why I, and so many others, are in so much pain today... If you had the good fortune to know Luke, or to have ever crossed his path, I know you are sad today as well... the candle that burns twice as bright only burns for half as long... you burned oh, so brightly Luke... Goodnight Sweet Prince.

jason_priestley

Thank you all for all the love and support... Luke was much more than just a friend to me... he was also my teammate, my teacher, my sounding board, my compass, my brother... Luke was truly one of a kind... he adored his family, was passionate about his work, and loved his wide collection of friends... every life he touched, he made better... he was caring, gentle, charming, warm, funny, and smart... he loved to tell stories, and he loved to laugh... he was a true gentleman... and he will be missed by all of us who were blessed to know and love him... Rest In Peace my brother...

by Anonymousreply 71March 11, 2019 12:25 AM

His poor gf. His .*POOR* gf.

by Anonymousreply 72March 11, 2019 1:02 AM

r72 yawn

by Anonymousreply 73March 11, 2019 1:08 AM

How big is his part in that new Tarantino movie?

by Anonymousreply 74March 11, 2019 4:43 AM

Leonardo DiCaprio was a class act for making a statement. It's not necessary to everything publically but it's nice to acknowledge that Perry was part of the Tarantino film.

Same when DiCaprio attended Alan Thicke's funeral.

by Anonymousreply 75March 11, 2019 4:47 AM

Jennie has a heart condition

by Anonymousreply 76March 11, 2019 4:54 AM

Susan Dey was INFATUATED with Luke Perry. She was his biggest fan, always sending fan mail when he was 90210. She got a bit stalkerish, with you know wanting to fuck him, but he wasn't interested.

by Anonymousreply 77March 11, 2019 6:49 AM

Bed Head

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78March 11, 2019 12:08 PM

[quote]Same when DiCaprio attended Alan Thicke's funeral.

I forgot that Leo was in GROWING PAINS toward the end. I had stopped watching by then.

by Anonymousreply 79March 11, 2019 4:04 PM

There are 6 Forest Lawn Cemeteries in greater L.A.. But the name is used on cemeteries all over the country. There are literally thousands of Forest Lawns in the US, so obviously the name has never been protected by the L.A. operation.

by Anonymousreply 80March 11, 2019 4:52 PM

I bought the new People with Luke Perry on the cover but I’m too sad to read it.

by Anonymousreply 81March 11, 2019 5:27 PM

R81 you mean People Magazine?

by Anonymousreply 82March 11, 2019 5:30 PM

R82 yeah

by Anonymousreply 83March 11, 2019 5:57 PM

What made him look so rough for 52 and formerly Uber hot?

by Anonymousreply 84March 11, 2019 11:25 PM

The more I read about Jennie Garth the more she sounds like an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 85March 11, 2019 11:39 PM

More like Jennie Girth

by Anonymousreply 86March 12, 2019 12:19 AM

Well it’s pretty shitty to that she has an exclusive with People over this tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 87March 12, 2019 3:19 AM

Was Luke Perry bisexual? I thought many years ago there was a rumor about him. I'm surprised no one hasn't discussed this on Lisper Lounge?

by Anonymousreply 88March 12, 2019 6:03 AM

So, is Melrose Place going to do a reboot as well? This I would watch.

by Anonymousreply 89March 12, 2019 6:38 AM

Weren't 90210 and MP already rebooted like 10 years ago? I recall the former lasted several seasons, but the latter was canceled after one season.

by Anonymousreply 90March 12, 2019 11:39 AM

R90 they were on the CW channel. This 90210 reboot is happening on Fox the network where the OG 90210 aired. Don’t know anything about a new reboot of MP.

by Anonymousreply 91March 12, 2019 11:53 AM

[quote]Was Luke Perry bisexual? I thought many years ago there was a rumor about him.

What gorgeous young actor doesn’t have rumors about him? Especially here.

by Anonymousreply 92March 12, 2019 12:47 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93March 12, 2019 5:05 PM

R93 She should spend the rest of her life in mourning!

by Anonymousreply 94March 12, 2019 5:46 PM

Luke and his fiancée had sent out save the date for their wedding that was supposed to be August 17, 2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95March 13, 2019 7:59 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96March 13, 2019 8:02 AM

They released a redacted version of the 911 call and the gf/fiancée’s voice and demeanor was problematic. She sounds like an airhead and not overly concerned about the medical emergency that’s happening.

Add that too photogs just coincidentally being at the nail salon where she’s getting a mani/pedi less than a week after the l0v€ of her life dies and I’m just not feeling this person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97March 13, 2019 8:14 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98March 13, 2019 8:20 AM

R97

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99March 13, 2019 8:28 AM

R97 here. I’m aware the fiancée graduated Summa Cum Laude so she’s obviously not an airhead, but her voice on the 911 call sounds like it. Maybe it’s vocal fry but it’s not a voice I’d take seriously.

by Anonymousreply 100March 13, 2019 9:07 AM

Everyone grieves differently.

by Anonymousreply 101March 13, 2019 11:59 AM

R96 wow. 12 years and so close to the brass ring and now she gets nothing and she’s 44. hope he was worth it.

by Anonymousreply 102March 13, 2019 12:30 PM

Marriage is nothing but a piece of paper.

by Anonymousreply 103March 13, 2019 1:13 PM

R103 you’re seriously stupid if you believe that.

by Anonymousreply 104March 13, 2019 1:13 PM

R97 here again. I take it back when I said this chic isn’t stupid, because she truly was when it came to this relationship.

by Anonymousreply 105March 13, 2019 1:21 PM

R104 I think r103 is trolling.

by Anonymousreply 106March 13, 2019 1:22 PM

I have little doubt Luke provided for his fiancée in some way in the event of his death.

by Anonymousreply 107March 13, 2019 1:28 PM

R107 not according to his will

by Anonymousreply 108March 13, 2019 1:30 PM

Even her statement was irksome, “he will be greatly missed”. It just seemed very reserved, and waspish.

by Anonymousreply 109March 13, 2019 2:24 PM

R108 there are lots of other ways he could provide for her outside of his will. She could be the beneficiary on bank accounts, life insurance, etc.

by Anonymousreply 110March 13, 2019 2:27 PM

R110 quit reaching. You sound like a bigger doormat than the fiancée. He didn’t include her or even acknowledge her in his will. The will was done in 2017, they’d been together for close to ten years at that point.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!

by Anonymousreply 111March 13, 2019 2:36 PM

He had those deep forehead wrinkles even as a teen. His high school graduation photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112March 13, 2019 3:01 PM

My grandmother once told me that forehead wrinkles were the devil's writing and those who had them were possessed.

by Anonymousreply 113March 13, 2019 3:25 PM

TMZ got his death certificate.

"Luke Perry's death certificate confirms what we already know -- he died as a result of a massive stroke -- and it also reveals his final resting place is in Tennessee.

The document was released Wednesday and it lists the cause of death as an "ischemic cerebrovascular accident" -- a stroke -- that occurred 5 days before his death at 12:44 PM on Monday, March 4.

According to the certificate, obtained by TMZ, Luke's fiancee, Wendy Bauer, is listed as his next of kin, or "informant." It also says Luke's body was transported to Dickson, Tennessee and he was buried there on Monday, March 11.

Luke was a part-time resident of Tennessee, and had owned a farm there since 1995."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114March 13, 2019 11:11 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115March 14, 2019 4:29 AM

Aren't ischemic strokes supposed t be the mild ones? I thought he had the hemorrhagic kind.

by Anonymousreply 116March 14, 2019 5:12 AM

R116 that’s what’s so sad. He could’ve survived it BUT fate wasn’t on his side.

by Anonymousreply 117March 14, 2019 5:32 AM

R115 he probably is buried in TN and the people DAilyMail talked to lied to get them off the scent. It’s a small town and Luke was well liked there, so it’s not far fetched they would do that for him and his family. The funeral home aren’t legally obligated to tell the DailyMail anything.

by Anonymousreply 118March 14, 2019 5:35 AM

Jennie, Tori and Luke's fiancee also had an "exclusive" with People Magazine. So they made money from this.

by Anonymousreply 119March 14, 2019 11:26 AM

Shannen Doherty's statement was more heartfelt than the milquetoast statement the fiancee released through her "exclusive" with People Magazine.

by Anonymousreply 120March 14, 2019 11:30 AM

r116 from what i read, he didn't have to die.

by Anonymousreply 121March 14, 2019 11:31 AM

The fiancee probably didn't know to give Luke aspirin when he was stroking out. She sounds pretty useless on the 911 call.

by Anonymousreply 122March 14, 2019 11:36 AM

In the Framingham and Rochester stroke studies, the overall mortality rate at 30 days after stroke was 28%, the mortality rate at 30 days after ischemic stroke was 19%, and the 1-year survival rate for patients with ischemic stroke was 77%.

by Anonymousreply 123March 14, 2019 12:21 PM

Dr. OZ said that when a person has a stroke, the person needs to go to a correct that deals with strokes not just any hospital.

by Anonymousreply 124March 14, 2019 1:33 PM

R119 that is really disturbing and that ticks me off what trash! I give Shannen Doherty credit. I guess since here battle with cancer it changed her.

by Anonymousreply 125March 14, 2019 1:38 PM

This is R125, I meant to say her instead of here.

by Anonymousreply 126March 14, 2019 1:40 PM

All the best people die here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127March 14, 2019 7:05 PM

I recently took a bus trip for fun, and went to the North Hollywood Arts district.

On the way, the bus passed ST Joseph's and it was literally next door to that studio complex -- just steps away.

by Anonymousreply 128March 14, 2019 7:09 PM

I've never heard of a death certificate showing the place of burial. That's not information a death certificate would even need too provide even if the doctor who did the DC knew the facts. The death certificate is done as of the date of death, not many days later after a funeral and burial has happened.

by Anonymousreply 129March 14, 2019 7:40 PM

Didn't John Ritter's widow and family sue St. Joseph's in Burbank for malpractice resulting in his death? I think he was filming his tv show across the street at the studio when he fell ill and was transported to the hospital. I don't think they were able to diagnose him in time - turned out he had an aortic aneurysm, almost certainly a death sentence if not treated immediately or found in advance.

by Anonymousreply 130March 14, 2019 8:23 PM

Luke Perry: STILL dead!

by Anonymousreply 131March 14, 2019 8:23 PM

[quote] I've never heard of a death certificate showing the place of burial. That's not information a death certificate would even need to provide even if the doctor who did the DC knew the facts. The death certificate is done as of the date of death, not many days later after a funeral and burial has happened.

Uh, most of the ones I've seen have included it.

by Anonymousreply 132March 14, 2019 8:25 PM

I had outpatient surgery at St. Joseph’s years ago. They were quite good back then.

by Anonymousreply 133March 14, 2019 8:45 PM

Me too, r132. In fact the ME reveals to which funeral home he released the deceased's remains.

by Anonymousreply 134March 14, 2019 8:46 PM

R133, but did you die?

by Anonymousreply 135March 14, 2019 8:46 PM

Reelz TV is airing a documentary about Luke on Sunday called, 'Luke Perry: In His Own Words'.

by Anonymousreply 136March 14, 2019 10:06 PM

Thanks for the heads up r136.

by Anonymousreply 137March 14, 2019 10:30 PM

I'm not buying all the St. Luke stuff. I'm sure he went beyond what most celebrities do for their fans and people in general, BUT at the end of the day I think Luke was playing up his image. I don't think he truly gave a shit about anyone but his inner circle, which is fine, there is nothing wrong with that.

Incidentally, I watched a clip of an interview he did not too long ago where he saids "I don't care about anyone except my family." You can see in the interview he realizes how that sounds and frantically adds "I'm sure everyone can relate to that."

by Anonymousreply 138March 14, 2019 10:54 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139March 14, 2019 11:32 PM

^^How can he be on Twitter? I thought he died.

by Anonymousreply 140March 15, 2019 8:36 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141March 15, 2019 1:35 PM

This is all so sad because I feel like Luke didn’t have to die. Don’t ischemic strokes have a high survival rate? It just seemed like everyone around him failed him.

No one gave him aspirin before paramedics arrived

Paramedics—how useful are they, really? Plus they took him to that janky ass hospital.

Once admitted to the hospital, The treatment that was reported was Luke was put under sedation? How does that help with blood clotting or swelling of the brain?

And they took him off life support pretty fast.

by Anonymousreply 142March 15, 2019 2:06 PM

Don't let the stories of Luke's saintly, humble good deeds fool you. He loved the adoration and attention that comes with fame, he just hated that he couldn't turn it on and off at his choosing.

by Anonymousreply 143March 15, 2019 9:21 PM

He was a good person who died young.

by Anonymousreply 144March 16, 2019 12:14 AM

r144 you knew him personally?

by Anonymousreply 145March 16, 2019 12:23 AM

He was just a person, probably with as many good traits as bad ones like everyone else. In his 20s he was more photogenic than a bunch of other people and it made him a star. The one day, when still relatively young, he died. That’s it. Not complicated.

by Anonymousreply 146March 16, 2019 9:59 AM

He truly had the IT factor like the stars of the Golden Era of Hollywood. He should have became a big movie star.

Since some on here said he love the adoration. Did he have sex with guys as well?

by Anonymousreply 147March 16, 2019 10:09 AM

R145, I think you’d be a good author of biographies.

by Anonymousreply 148March 16, 2019 10:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!