Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

REVERSE WEINSTEIN! Starlet Charlotte Kirk bedded Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara, then demanded roles

“....but... but... I thought you liked me!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189August 28, 2020 2:38 PM

Kirks new movie looks like it will be an unmitigated disaster. She plays Nicole Brown in a movie centering on her romance with OJ. The kicker is that the film will center on an alternative killer, essentially suggesting that OJ is indeed innocent. Though I am sure a new generation of dimwits will take this fiction seriously.

by Anonymousreply 1March 6, 2019 11:32 PM

Obviously there are plenty of predatory males but I am sick of this cultural taboo on discussing the complicity and benefits that many women reap in these situations. It's too often presented as a lascivious powerful male and a quivering wide eyed young woman unable to say no. I think a lot of these women think a quickie in a motel will earn them a career, but as the wise Sharon Stone once said "You can't sleep your way to the top, only the middle ".

by Anonymousreply 2March 6, 2019 11:41 PM

This isn't really "Reverse Weinstein" -- it's plain vanilla Weinstein. ALL these gals are hoping to get ahead by sleeping with these guys. It's a two way street. I actually admire this actress for pushing so hard to get her side of the bargain.

by Anonymousreply 3March 6, 2019 11:43 PM

I'm just waiting to see how this will be blamed on Meryl Streep. Somehow, every time a starlet opens her legs or mouth for a sleazy producer it's the fault of Meryl Streep in the minds of America's hysterical and pea brained white knights.

by Anonymousreply 4March 7, 2019 12:12 AM

Woman wants money in exchange for sex

Shocking!!!!

by Anonymousreply 5March 7, 2019 12:14 AM

The article made her look worse than the guys. She was trying to blackmall the guys to get roles. And not just any roles...she thought she deserved to audition for the lead in the Wonder Woman movie!

by Anonymousreply 6March 7, 2019 12:27 AM

Gawd, look at her. Desperate and awful. How embarrassing to fuck for auditions. What a horrible person.

by Anonymousreply 7March 7, 2019 12:30 AM

What a shark.

Do you think she is really autistic?

by Anonymousreply 8March 7, 2019 12:53 AM

"Reverse Weinstein" in this sense means that the power dynamics are reversed, r3.

She's a nobody, psycho actress trying to turn the screws on the powerful men high above her. So it is "Reverse Weinstein."

Tsujihara, et al didn't harass/ require the work of the peon woman. They played her. Nepotism and contract breaching are different issues than rape and sexual harassment.

by Anonymousreply 9March 7, 2019 12:59 AM

The funniest part was after all that sucking and fucking all they offered her was a two Liner role. She seems genuinely outraged ,but really what did she expect.

by Anonymousreply 10March 7, 2019 1:01 AM

shes obviously no good at the long con and ought to have taken her cues from n. kidman

by Anonymousreply 11March 7, 2019 1:14 AM

[quote]“KT cannot get you jobs or auditions I told u this many times. Stop asking..its up to the directors and producers.. If you are going to be fucking someone for a part it should be a director or producer..”

God she reminds me of the joke about the Polish starlet who went to Hollywood and fucked a screenwriter.

by Anonymousreply 12March 7, 2019 1:29 AM

These people are garbage

by Anonymousreply 13March 7, 2019 1:30 AM

She's no Jennifer Lawrence

by Anonymousreply 14March 7, 2019 1:35 AM

I can just see the Jezebel / Slate / Salon headline regarding this story. "Devastated Rape Victim Had Courage to Confront Abuser, Will Hollywood Stand With Her? "

by Anonymousreply 15March 7, 2019 1:35 AM

ROFL “From Autism to A-List”

That sounds like a joke Woody Allen would have written back when he was funny.

by Anonymousreply 16March 7, 2019 1:38 AM

another horse faced bitch

by Anonymousreply 17March 7, 2019 2:05 AM

Show me an actress who didn't fuck for parts, and then I'll be shocked.

by Anonymousreply 18March 7, 2019 2:11 AM

Good Lord, that Nicole & OJ movie looks horrible.

They make gorgeous Boris Kodjoe look like a Wayans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 7, 2019 2:24 AM

R19 That looks like something out of a mad TV parody. Apparently the film about Los Angeles based Brown and Simpson is being filmed in Bulgaria. The result will be a mess. If they were going to make a Nicole brown movie they should have cast Megyn Kelly. She looks just like her and certainly doesn't have anything better to do these days.

by Anonymousreply 20March 7, 2019 2:32 AM

an incident like this, will help ratner out in his legal troubles.

by Anonymousreply 21March 7, 2019 2:40 AM

WHO the fuck is Charlotte Kirk?

At first I thought it was a misspelling of one of the KIRKE sisters, Jemima or Lola. The other sister is Domino, but she's a singer.

I guess the casting crunch is still alive and well?

by Anonymousreply 22March 7, 2019 2:45 AM

[quote]They make gorgeous Boris Kodjoe look like a Wayans.

That doesn't even LOOK like Boris! WOW.

by Anonymousreply 23March 7, 2019 2:46 AM

They shot the new OJ movie in Bulgaria? How fucking cheap is Hollywood these days?

by Anonymousreply 24March 7, 2019 2:47 AM

for 67 mill.... curious how bulgaria will look like l.a.

by Anonymousreply 25March 7, 2019 2:49 AM

I believe Lerner/Millennium film a lot of stuff in Bulgaria. Though they apparently deny being connected to the film.

by Anonymousreply 26March 7, 2019 2:58 AM

Can you imagine how talentless she must be if she fucked all three of those extremely powerful men and still couldn’t book a lead? What an utter loser.

She should have cut out the middleman and become the new Madam Alex. She would have made bank.

by Anonymousreply 27March 7, 2019 3:24 AM

whoring is a talent. extortion is a talent. this girl has no talent.

by Anonymousreply 28March 7, 2019 3:28 AM

omfg that video she did. wtf did I just watch?? go directly to around 2:14 or so - what is she DOING?

by Anonymousreply 29March 7, 2019 3:34 AM

R29 I know, it’s hilarious. Maybe she’s having some kind of autism fit.

by Anonymousreply 30March 7, 2019 3:41 AM

The THR article said the OJ movie was being filmed on a Lerner own lot. It's not clear how it's getting financed. Sounds like it's some back door way to give Kirk a lead role without it being to obvious or putting her in a movie they actually give a shit about.

I'm not really seeing the boys as victims here. Not really seeing any victims. I'm seeing people who found their natural enemy. She was told that all these doors would open for her. She had zero qualms about fucking for parts. They weren't able to deliver on their vague promises and she got pissed and pushy. I'm guessing she can't act since non of the auditions panned out.

by Anonymousreply 31March 7, 2019 3:44 AM

Well r31 there may be 'victims' in a sense if Tsujihara loses his job for example, or gets demoted. The public embarrassment of all of this coming out now - how is this coming out now btw? Did the article say - is a kind of punishment in itself. Is he married?

by Anonymousreply 32March 7, 2019 3:47 AM

R32 Yes he's married. In one of the texts, Ratner tells her not to be so pushy because the exec is a "married man ". I agree with an earlier comment that she must be a really bad actress.

by Anonymousreply 33March 7, 2019 3:52 AM

R12 Say what you will about Ratner but his advice is to the point and practical, lol.

by Anonymousreply 34March 7, 2019 3:53 AM

r35, he sounds like a datalounger!

by Anonymousreply 35March 7, 2019 3:54 AM

[quote]how is this coming out now btw?

That's what I'm wondering, too. There's some power struggle within WarnerMedia and maybe this was someone's way of getting Tsujihara out. For all of Kirk's denials she had to have leaked the info.

by Anonymousreply 36March 7, 2019 3:57 AM

R32 if he loses his job it's his own damn fault. He shouldn't be letting bimbo actresses think fucking him will open doors. He shouldn't accept sex from actresses as gifts from business associates. These people are rich they should just pay hookers with money. Just a straight up exchange of money for service.

by Anonymousreply 37March 7, 2019 3:58 AM

I think Avi Lerner puts many of these girlfriends/mistresses in his films (or those of his associates) as favors. See Natalie Burn, Jon Mack, Katarzyna Wolejnio. They are certainly not being cast for their looks or talent.

by Anonymousreply 38March 7, 2019 4:03 AM

Garbage industry. I read the whole THR piece same old names ... Ratner, Avi, Lerner, Singer, Silverman, I feel sick just thinking about them. And the Jap KT. Kevin Takamakaka. They're gross people.

The girl's gross. She's gross as well.

by Anonymousreply 39March 7, 2019 8:04 AM

^^Racist.

by Anonymousreply 40March 7, 2019 8:47 AM

“He just wants to fuck!”

Oh lordy. There’s the script of a very funny movie in here somewhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 7, 2019 10:52 AM

The story hasn’t really broken into the mainstream media yet. But one would have to guess her ‘career’, at least as a kinematograph actress, is now colder than a week-old corpse.

by Anonymousreply 42March 7, 2019 11:02 AM

Twitter is already tweeting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 7, 2019 11:35 AM

I want to hear Charlotte's Tweets read by Jennifer Tilly in her Bullets Over Broadway voice

by Anonymousreply 44March 7, 2019 11:45 AM

Between the CEO of Warner Brothers going through all this to get laid, and that NFL owner slinking around getting hand jobs at massage parlors, it sort of cheers me up to realize that wealth and power don't automatically translate into a fantastic sex life.

by Anonymousreply 45March 7, 2019 11:52 AM

She looks like a tranny whore. She's lucky that someone wanted to fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 46March 7, 2019 12:00 PM

With a face like that she had no other choice than to fuck for roles.

by Anonymousreply 47March 7, 2019 12:32 PM

There's all kinds of comedy in this interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 7, 2019 3:07 PM

OMG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 7, 2019 3:13 PM

She is starring in Neil Marshall’s new film as well as executive producing and co-writing it (yeah right).

Marshall directed The Descent and the upcoming Hellboy reboot. Hellboy was mentioned as one of the films they were trying to get her cast in.

by Anonymousreply 50March 7, 2019 4:47 PM

R42 I don't think this story will go much farther than the entertainment press. These men aren't really known to the general public. She's a nobody. Weinstien had a lot of famous victims, so the scandal got more attention. Plus Weinstien himself loved to give interviews and have his picture taken. I do agree that her acting career is dead. If she somehow became famous for acting, this stuff would find it's way into the mainstream press. Even if she could convince people she wasn't fucking for parts or blackmailing, she's still a young woman who fucks a lot old rich dudes. There's no way to sell her as a sweetheart or an empowered woman. To be loved by the public an actor needs some kind of relatable/ aspirational quality to latch onto. I'm also guessing her career as a Hollywood whore is damaged. She's not hot enough to be this much trouble.

by Anonymousreply 51March 7, 2019 5:38 PM

She's nothing special in the looks department and it sounds like she only wanted LEAD roles. Why would someone book an unknown for these choice roles. Even J Law had to work her way up a bit, among other things.

by Anonymousreply 52March 7, 2019 11:22 PM

an interesting read/story.

by Anonymousreply 53March 8, 2019 1:37 AM

why on earth she thought she should be the lead in wonder woman is a head scratcher

by Anonymousreply 54March 8, 2019 1:39 AM

Are we even she's actually a bio woman? Could be she didn't get the roles she wanted because the important men she fucked found out she was a man.

She's sure one manly looking woman. I've seen more feminine looking drag queens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 8, 2019 2:02 AM

This is why these guys need to be driven out of Hollywood. Tired of seeing their talentless side pieces on the screen.

by Anonymousreply 56March 8, 2019 2:04 AM

R55 definitely a hard looking one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 8, 2019 2:07 AM

I'd definitely ask to see the birth certificate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 8, 2019 2:08 AM

Wish I'd found 'Arvey before that Georgina bird bagged 'im. I'd've bin a right star, and I'da preferred shaggin 'im over that little jap.

by Anonymousreply 59March 8, 2019 2:21 AM

I think she has some beauty. Very old Hollywood.

She's clearly a hustler, which is an important quality to have if you're going to make it in that industry. She just hustled the wrong people. Ratner was right -- the casting directors and producers are the people you need to fuck if you're going to take that approach.

by Anonymousreply 60March 8, 2019 2:28 AM

Update

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61March 8, 2019 6:26 PM

Beyond being an actress, Charlotte is a gifted lyricist.

[quote] Your coy dinner invites make me blush. Romance a blood rush. Flowers, a nice touch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 8, 2019 10:06 PM

It's a man, baby!

by Anonymousreply 63March 8, 2019 10:22 PM

she is no tallulah riley

by Anonymousreply 64March 9, 2019 1:14 AM

What’s the dish on Tallulah r64?

by Anonymousreply 65March 9, 2019 1:20 AM

no dish to offer other than shes starring on a hot show, has a hot bod and got a 16 million dollar payout from her ex.

this kirke girl has no bod and her pimp hand is weak.

by Anonymousreply 66March 9, 2019 1:25 AM

[quote]and got a 16 million dollar payout from her ex.

Where the fuck did you get that figure?

by Anonymousreply 67March 9, 2019 8:30 AM

Oooooh some good goss in the Deadline comments

[quote]They all knew about this. Kevin has a history of — shall we say inappropriate incidents — going back to his days as head of WB online. The studio made some ‘arrangements’ in the past to make things go away and yet he was groomed and promoted to his current spot. Bewkes knew and so did Stankey. Problem is now Stankey is the one who looks like a fool and as the head or Warner Media he cannot afford to look like a fool. I say they conclude a quick investigation and then KT negotiates his way out and the results off the investigation are never revealed. Kevin is a dirtbag — always has been.

by Anonymousreply 68March 9, 2019 12:53 PM

That story with all the texts is very entertaining. I bet these men spend all day every day fielding texts from women they fucked. It serves them right. That said, this woman got nowhere because she's pushy and nuts.

by Anonymousreply 69March 9, 2019 1:12 PM

She would have gotten farther if she had continued fucking executives for Ratner and Packer. Ruining her relationship with them was a mistake.

by Anonymousreply 70March 9, 2019 1:21 PM

As someone on the comments pointed out, it's entirely in context that the photograph of Packer, Ratner & Kev was taken at an Anti-Defamation League event. An absolute epicentre of douchebaggery.

by Anonymousreply 71March 10, 2019 2:35 AM

She must have not been that great, I never heard of her

by Anonymousreply 72March 10, 2019 2:40 AM

That is a well-weathered 23. Wow. Her face looks carved out of the side of a cliff.

by Anonymousreply 73March 10, 2019 2:45 AM

[quote]They all knew about this. Kevin has a history of — shall we say inappropriate incidents — going back to his days as head of WB online. The studio made some ‘arrangements’ in the past to make things go away and yet he was groomed and promoted to his current spot. Bewkes knew and so did Stankey. Problem is now Stankey is the one who looks like a fool and as the head or Warner Media he cannot afford to look like a fool. I say they conclude a quick investigation and then KT negotiates his way out and the results off the investigation are never revealed. Kevin is a dirtbag — always has been.

I don't know how "they all knew this" because when Tsujihara was promoted it was a protracted thing because it was down to Tsujihara, Bruce Rosenblum and Jeff Robinov and from everything I've read about Robinov, if he knew that Tsujihara was catting around he would've used that info to propel himself atop of the heap. The reason Kevin got promoted was because he was the antithesis of Robinov - he didn't court actors and hob-nob, he wasn't on the face a huge movie fan but a numbers guy.

by Anonymousreply 74March 10, 2019 2:45 AM

Umm that was pre MeToo and no one cared because there were no consequences then.

by Anonymousreply 75March 10, 2019 4:42 AM

She was fucking the jap voluntarily. At some point she even makes the first move, calling him a giver.

by Anonymousreply 76March 10, 2019 4:44 AM

That video clip of hers: can someone explain to me why the pup gets so much attention? And it's interesting that she spends all her time playing with him when she's alone, and when her date comes, he also plays with the dog when she's not around. I guess the pug must symbolize masturbation, then?

by Anonymousreply 77March 10, 2019 5:16 AM

R76 no one was suggesting she was a victim. Some suggested the powerful executives were victims.

WWII ended a long time ago. No one uses that word anymore.

by Anonymousreply 78March 10, 2019 11:13 PM

Congratulations to our girl Charlotte, she’s in the IMDB Top 10 this week.

by Anonymousreply 79March 11, 2019 11:44 PM

Her music video looks like a resumé for a high end call girl

by Anonymousreply 80March 12, 2019 12:24 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81March 13, 2019 2:29 AM

R76 made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 82March 13, 2019 2:41 AM

Followup article by THR....this woman is a real piece of work....she pressured Millennium chief Avi Lerner for a role in Hellboy, when the producer of the movie refused Lerner's requests, she started sleeping with the director but still couldn't get the role

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83March 13, 2019 9:47 PM

She has now given an exclusive interview to Deadline claiming she's not as big of a hoe as the two THR articles are making her out to be

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84March 13, 2019 9:48 PM

[quote]A rising director, Marshall has episodes of Game of Thrones and Westworld under his belt; Hellboy marks his highest-profile film. He was so taken with Kirk, according to a source, that last summer Marshall left the Hellboy production, which had begun shooting in the U.K. but was moving to Bulgaria, to spend time with her. Leaving the project at that point was highly unusual and Marshall barely returned in time to resume the shoot. He then stunned associates by splitting with his longtime agent turned producing partner and abandoning other potential projects. He and Kirk moved in together as Marshall devoted himself to pitching horror films that Kirk would not only star in but co-write.

WHAT THE HELL KIND OF MAGIC PUSSY DOES SHE HAVE?

by Anonymousreply 85March 13, 2019 9:51 PM

R85 I'm curious about that as well. What exactly does she do? She's pretty, but the industry is full of pretty girls and many drop dead gorgeous girls. How is she getting men to fuck up their careers for her?

by Anonymousreply 86March 14, 2019 3:57 AM

Avi Lerner puts all his ugly girlfriends in movies or makes them producers. He was bewitched by Charlotte’s enchanted pussy and wanted to get her a role in Hellboy. I doubt she was pressuring him; everyone already knows he’s a scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 87March 14, 2019 4:07 AM

When a man enters Charlotte’s pussy, the ghost of Gene Wilder appears and begins to sing Pure Imagination

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 14, 2019 10:33 AM

[quote]WHAT THE HELL KIND OF MAGIC PUSSY DOES SHE HAVE?

Perhaps it's her lack of a gag reflex. For most straight men, expert oral skills trump a stretched out loose vagine.

by Anonymousreply 89March 15, 2019 12:41 AM

"Show me an actress who didn't fuck for parts, and then I'll be shocked."

But men never sleep with big shots to get roles, right?

by Anonymousreply 90March 15, 2019 4:08 AM

Her Nicole /OJ movie sounds like a laugh riot. The thesis of the movie is that Simpson is actually innocent. Oh, and it's being filmed in Bulgaria. This might be even campier than Lindsay Lohan's upcoming vampire /werewolf /United Nations intrigue movie.

by Anonymousreply 91March 15, 2019 4:11 AM

r34 it's a sad day when Ratner, Bay and Rudin are outed as practical and accurate re: industry & audiences.

r68 in the fucking for roles scenario, there are two scumbags here, no? This is a classic industry quid pro quo--not condoning it, and it can fuck up creative projects, but that is wayyyy down on the Hollywood scum ladder. And really, it happens everywhere.

Someone wants him out. As another poster said, he was hired as the bean counter guy. I think he came from TV on the business/distribution side, so they essentially over-corrected from Robinov. Of course, the triumvirate idea never really works, either. Whoever decided on that is really the one who set the stage for this bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 92March 15, 2019 4:45 AM

She'd be perfect to play Rebekah Mercer in the Cambridge Analytica story.

by Anonymousreply 93March 15, 2019 10:41 AM

R92 KT came in from the theme parks division I believe

by Anonymousreply 94March 15, 2019 2:11 PM

Wow, really, R94? That seems so random...

by Anonymousreply 95March 15, 2019 2:42 PM

Totally r93. Perfect for the role of that other egghead.

Here are some queries that arise from this story that have been raised above but not answered plus two new ones:

No, really, What kind of magic pussy does she have? She is actually a man, isn’t she? Does this mean WB will FINALLY start getting the DC movies right? (Aside from Aquaman and Ww)? Who do they see as the new Superman?

by Anonymousreply 96March 16, 2019 5:23 AM

I always laugh when DLers claim that some A-list actress is only famous because of the casting couch. This woman proves that the casting couch alone can't make you into a star.

by Anonymousreply 97March 17, 2019 1:50 AM

R97 I suspect these producers were fucking a bunch of random actresses but only casting the ones that they already planned on giving the role. I think the straight forward fuck your way to the top path was more common 40 or 50 years ago. Now casting isn't just based on whether the director likes you. They look at things like focus groups, popularity with the public, audience demographics, social media reaction, etc.

by Anonymousreply 98March 17, 2019 2:00 AM

She wasn't really fucking producers in the first place. CEO Kevin couldn't get her jobs and neither could James Packer. She never fucked Ratner, who by the time he got involved realized that she was crazy pussy. She's on the right path now with Neil Marshall but he's a fairly small fish and everyone thinks he's nuts because of this.

by Anonymousreply 99March 17, 2019 2:16 AM

We used to call her kind hard boiled eggs. White with yellow inside.

by Anonymousreply 100March 17, 2019 2:20 AM

Charlotte probably heard that Tsujihara was instrumental in bringing James Wan in to direct Aquaman and demanded to be cast in the next Avengers movie.

by Anonymousreply 101March 17, 2019 3:09 AM

It is interesting to see how little power these high ranking men have in this area. There's a whole committee involved in casting. One powerful guy can't force an untalented bimbo into a lead role in a big movie. They can only get her auditions. I wonder if everyone at the auditions knew why she was being pushed? We can also see that even when she gets someone who can get her parts, then he's seen as a fool. It's bad for your image to put pussy ahead of making money or art.

I've said on other treads that no one can make someone popular with the public. The industry has a lot gate keepers. They decide who the public sees. Who gets promoted in the press. Who gets the chances. Ultimately the public decides if they like that person. That's why JLaw is a much bigger star than Olivia Wilde. Both got a lot of promoted heavily, only one made the A list.

by Anonymousreply 102March 17, 2019 4:31 PM

Tsujihara was the head of all of Warner Brothers: film, tv, physical studio, consumer products, games, the whole shebang. It would have been wiser to target someone closer to ground in the film world, either the Warner Bros Pictures President or the President of Production.

by Anonymousreply 103March 17, 2019 4:40 PM

R103 It wasn't her idea to target him. Packer told her it would change her life if she fucked him. It looks like she took Ratners advice about fucking directors and producers for parts.

by Anonymousreply 104March 17, 2019 6:46 PM

FIRED

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 18, 2019 5:27 PM

Crazy...to sacrifice his career and probably now his marriage/family over a very plain looking woman by Hollywood standards. He was the WB chairman and he this is the best he could pull?

by Anonymousreply 106March 18, 2019 5:30 PM

Mah cooter has powers y'all!

by Anonymousreply 107March 18, 2019 5:43 PM

Oh cooter cooter... my magic cooter...

by Anonymousreply 108March 18, 2019 5:44 PM

Maybe now DC movies will actually be good with him gone. (don't lie, Aquaman was terrible.)

by Anonymousreply 109March 18, 2019 6:26 PM

Wonder Woman wasn't that great either except no one could say that without being accused of being a misogynist.

Kevin's wife probably won't leave him. Come on. Has Georgina really left Harvey? I think they legally divorced to protect their assets but they are still together.

by Anonymousreply 110March 18, 2019 7:42 PM

Kirk is "deeply saddened" she caused him to lose his job

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111March 18, 2019 10:31 PM

Maybe she'll write and perform a song about this. She should call the little Frenchie dog and get the band back together!

by Anonymousreply 112March 18, 2019 10:42 PM

"Wonder Woman wasn't that great either except no one could say that without being accused of being a misogynist."

Yes, because female-centered movies always get universal praise! Oh, wait, they don't. Republicans are tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 113March 19, 2019 2:41 AM

Kirk is loving this attention.

by Anonymousreply 114March 19, 2019 2:46 AM

r111 she didn't. He has a history they no doubt looked into; that, and the fact they wanted him gone for business reasons. That's what brought Weinstein down.

by Anonymousreply 115March 19, 2019 5:36 AM

She claims she didn't go to THR with the story but how did they get her texts? I could see if they only had Tsujihara's text then I could explain it away as that perhaps he was using a company phone and IT got into it somehow. But the Ratner and Packer texts?

by Anonymousreply 116March 19, 2019 5:41 AM

She must be a shitty actress if she rode all those dicks and has nothing to show for it. Gun to my head, I could not tell you what she did in Ocean's 8.

I feel bad that Neil Marshall is going down with her. She think he'll pull her to his level. It's the opposite honey. I don't get why he's so entranced by her. There's nothing about her that you can't find 1000 times over in LA.

by Anonymousreply 117March 19, 2019 6:06 AM

Am I the only one who finds that Japanese CEO quite a daddy? Also thought this was that fundie Kirk Cameron at first.

by Anonymousreply 118March 19, 2019 6:31 AM

She’s #2 on IMDB this week

Go Charlotte go!

by Anonymousreply 119March 27, 2019 12:15 PM

Now, THAT'S how you WORK that pussy! GOOD FOR HER!

by Anonymousreply 120March 27, 2019 12:26 PM

Call me...

by Anonymousreply 121March 27, 2019 12:31 PM

r117 nailed it. Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 122April 1, 2019 2:06 PM

This whore is doing photoshoots for the Daily Mail. Will not go away.

by Anonymousreply 123April 2, 2019 9:02 PM

Woman chosen as new Warner Bros. CEO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124June 24, 2019 4:40 PM

Hollywood is so gross. They don't even make good movies anymore. When was the last good one? 1950?

by Anonymousreply 125June 24, 2019 4:49 PM

What is stupid ass. Get the role first then f*** them. All that for 2 lines, Lol.

by Anonymousreply 126June 24, 2019 5:10 PM

Has she opened her OnlyFans yet?

by Anonymousreply 127June 24, 2019 5:22 PM

Charlotte's pussy strikes again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128August 18, 2020 7:33 PM

LOL i started a new thread for that because I was too lazy to search for this. I am the OP for this thread too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129August 18, 2020 7:35 PM

for all the powerful men she's fucked, her career is pitiful. Fuck SMARTER, not more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130August 18, 2020 7:39 PM

This is such a great title. "REVERSE WEINSTEIN!" I knew instantly what this story was about.

by Anonymousreply 131August 18, 2020 7:58 PM

She wishes she could be Tanna Frederick.

by Anonymousreply 132August 18, 2020 7:59 PM

r117, Neil is very...plain. Has always been weak with girls above his level.

Ratner funnily pointed out to her, she “fucked the wrong guy” for roles.

by Anonymousreply 133August 18, 2020 9:16 PM

[quote]for all the powerful men she's fucked, her career is pitiful. Fuck SMARTER, not more.

I mean! The head of WB and a Universal top exec (though people say in recent years he has only been a figurehead) and she has nothing to show for it. At first I thought they meant one of the Kirke sisters - Lola or Jemima. At least I can understand their appeal. But this chick?

by Anonymousreply 134August 18, 2020 9:26 PM

She look-a like-a ..,

Well, you know.

by Anonymousreply 135August 18, 2020 9:40 PM

Acting tips from Charlotte (2018)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136August 18, 2020 9:48 PM

She does have a magic pussy= getting your ex BF to extort for you:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137August 19, 2020 12:29 AM

Her first real role (courtesy of her pussy, of course) comes out in a couple days. I wonder how Charlotte's reviews will be?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138August 19, 2020 1:58 AM

That's not really a reverse Weinstein. They manipulated her and she came to claim payment for services rendered.

by Anonymousreply 139August 19, 2020 2:03 AM

R139 = Neil Marshall

by Anonymousreply 140August 19, 2020 2:04 AM

r139, she was also involved with billionaire James Packer....read the article, she manipulated them:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141August 19, 2020 2:18 AM

1. She looks like a man. Not moviestar material. 2. Was she the one doing the extortion or is it somebody else? 3. Why didnt she just fuck Harvey? He has a track record and these guys dont.

by Anonymousreply 142August 19, 2020 3:04 AM

R142 if it comes out that she fucked Harvey and still didn't get any roles...GOD DAMN.

by Anonymousreply 143August 19, 2020 3:08 AM

No one held a gun to their head and forced them to fuck her. If it was consensual, they had nothing to worry about. They knew she wanted roles and used it to get pussy. Next.

by Anonymousreply 144August 19, 2020 3:15 AM

LOLLLLL:

"Ms. Kirk did not respond to a request for comment. Her manager, Shannon Pierce, asked whether payment in return for an interview with Ms. Kirk was possible. The New York Times does not pay for interviews."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145August 19, 2020 3:27 AM

Are these studios publicly traded companies? I feel like that should have an affect on whether these men should be able to trade sex for auditions or roles. Also, these men are sleazeballs and she's a pathetic whore.

by Anonymousreply 146August 19, 2020 3:54 AM

Charlotte Kirk is currently living with director Neil Marshall who recently directed her in “The Reckoning"

The pair was scheduled to attend a Q&A about the film — but Kirk has since backed out.

When Variety called Marshall for comment, he hung up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147August 19, 2020 10:01 PM

Amazing focus. But not toward her acting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148August 19, 2020 10:36 PM

Her two previous director boyfriends allegedly shook down Ron Meyer for money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149August 20, 2020 12:50 AM

R4 Fuck off.

Streep isn't blamed for everything - she got lambasted for saying she didn't know about Weinstein, yet the Gummer sisters had told many they worked with that mom had warned them about Harvey.

So she was rightfully lambasted in that ONE instance for being a cunt liar.

by Anonymousreply 150August 20, 2020 4:20 AM

I'm really looking forward to the first reviews of her movie tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 151August 20, 2020 5:06 AM

The problem for me on DL is the 'EVERYBODY does it' mentality.

Many actresses fuck for parts. Many actors fuck for parts. Some don't

The problem arises when someone like Weinstein starts to believe ALL actors/actresses fuck for parts - they meet someone like Mira Sorvino, Ashley Judd and others who won't fuck such a hideous man for ANYTHING, and then are shocked and get angry and abusive to them and blacklist them.

I don't like Streep (at all) but I don't think she fucked for parts. I don't think Glenn Close fucks for parts etc. (using those two names since all DL knows them well)

Did Kathy Bates and Olivia Colman fuck for parts? Probably not, only because the shallow image obsessed Hollywood producer doesn't find them fuckable.

Now if Harvey looked like Streep or Close's dream hot man - then yeah maybe. Not for the part, but just to fuck their dream hot man.

I'm team Kirk (yes she's horrible) only because NOW the men know how women have felt since Hollywood began. Instead of a starlet NOT fucking a producer and getting her career ruined, she fucked them all and when the roles didn't come she fucks up THEIR careers.

by Anonymousreply 152August 20, 2020 5:09 AM

^ Also a woman who has no talent is gonna fuck for parts, whereas women who know they are talented - not so much.

by Anonymousreply 153August 20, 2020 5:19 AM

Wait, Meyer says it was a brief consensual affair, so why did he have to pay a settlement that others found out about and then extort him over it? Meyer says he did nothing wrong.

Oh yeah, it's because you work for NBC and after the Matt Lauer debacle the studio is being investigated and you knew that fucking a 19/20 year old when you are the crypt keeper makes people's flesh crawl these days.

FUCK RON MEYER with his innocent victim act. I SAID FUCK HIM! (and she did)

by Anonymousreply 154August 20, 2020 7:53 AM

Yes!

It says he paid a settlement to Kirk.

Why did he have to pay a settlement to her if he did nothing wrong?

by Anonymousreply 155August 20, 2020 7:57 AM

That cunt Merle Ginsburg from Rupaul DR tweeted:

Meet Charlotte Kirk: The Actress Who Took Down Two Studio Chiefs - Variety. This woman brought down two of the most powerful men in Hollywood. Not a very savory track record. #charlottekirk #ronmeyer

So I tweeted:

Kirk has an unsavory track record? What about the flesh crawling old men who could be her grandfather cheating on their wives? Are they pedophiles in training? And if Ron Meyer did nothing wrong - why did he pay her a settlement? #SoPathetic but Rupaul showed us that about you.

by Anonymousreply 156August 20, 2020 8:13 AM

She's tremendous!

by Anonymousreply 157August 20, 2020 8:26 AM

r145 one track mind

by Anonymousreply 158August 20, 2020 9:06 AM

[quote] Are they pedophiles in training?

Having sex with a 20 year old is now pedophilia?

by Anonymousreply 159August 20, 2020 10:13 AM

This CK woman must have prime pussy.

by Anonymousreply 160August 20, 2020 10:24 AM

r154, because he was married. Then when she wasn't satisfied with the settlement, she persuaded her other men (also directors whom she convinced to be the star in their movies) to shake him down for more money using NBC funds, hence the FBI involvement.

Girl has got ambition, too bad she doesn't have the talent to back it up.

by Anonymousreply 161August 20, 2020 2:20 PM

She posted a picture of herself as Catherine Trammel, the character from Basic Instinct. She’s clearly a psychopath. And ugly too. Lets cut her head off

by Anonymousreply 162August 20, 2020 2:28 PM

r154 because he kept it a secret from Universal and exposed them to possible liability. That's a huge breach of his corporate duty.

by Anonymousreply 163August 20, 2020 3:19 PM

Just thought I would chime in with the monthly reminder that while some actors and actresses think that they are fucking people for parts, it’s often a completely wasted attempt because they are rarely in a position to know who actually has the power to give them a part. Sometimes even directors have very little power over who is cast in their own movies.

The idea of calling it a reverse Weinstein is disgusting. And you see this a lot when you talk about systematic abuse like Harvey Weinstein spent years doing. Harvey Weinstein assaulted and raped multiple women. Probably dozens. He is a predator. This girl might be a predator too (likely) But she had no power. And look at how quickly she’s been shut down.

by Anonymousreply 164August 20, 2020 3:39 PM

8 or 9 years is quickly? She started when she was 19 or 20.

by Anonymousreply 165August 20, 2020 3:41 PM

"yet the Gummer sisters had told many they worked with that mom had warned them about Harvey."

Based on what? A blind item you read? *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 166August 20, 2020 3:45 PM

I always laugh when DLers insist that someone like Jennifer Lawrence, a best actress Oscar winner, is only famous because of who she slept with. This woman slept with lots of powerful guys, but she's still a nobody.

by Anonymousreply 167August 20, 2020 3:46 PM

Those little blonde Shirley Temple ringlets offset her big old bruiser of a head even more.

by Anonymousreply 168August 20, 2020 6:05 PM

unsubtle with the whoring, grifting and extortion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169August 24, 2020 10:00 AM

Further proof there’s a weird fine line between the autism spectrum and sociopathy. This girl is going to come to a bad end.

by Anonymousreply 170August 24, 2020 10:20 AM

She has DL unfavorite—the mole ridden skin type. Also, she should stop with the prom queen barrel curls.

by Anonymousreply 171August 24, 2020 3:33 PM

I hope the casting couch troll is paying attention to this one, because it shows the actual reality of how this stuff works with young actors and actresses. Sex for roles is almost never transactional. But a lot of young people do have sex with or date powerful men hoping that something emerges from it and 99% of the time nothing does. In this case, she had some phone calls made on her behalf.

by Anonymousreply 172August 24, 2020 4:27 PM

Can't believe no one mentioned her real surname is apparently Dyke.

I'm shocked Neil Marshall is involved in her scumbag ways. I loved his early work, Dog Soldiers and The Descent.

by Anonymousreply 173August 25, 2020 3:13 PM

A FOURTH mogul had dating her. Neil is delusional.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174August 26, 2020 9:15 PM

I thought autistic people generally have flat affect and wouldn’t be very good at acting.

by Anonymousreply 175August 26, 2020 9:43 PM

r175, the reviews for Neil's movie says she's pretty mediocre. But this article describes her pursuit strategies:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176August 26, 2020 9:55 PM

How strange. Hollywood certainly has prettier girls to ruin your life over than that bargain basement Nicole Kidman giraffe. Straight men are so dumb.

by Anonymousreply 177August 26, 2020 10:19 PM

R175 yeah that is strange, They already have trouble with figuring out facial expressions. Bipolar actors are everywhere because they can be larger than life, but autistic actors, did any ever exist.

by Anonymousreply 178August 27, 2020 12:20 AM

She claims she has Asperger's, do we know of any performers with that?

by Anonymousreply 179August 27, 2020 6:31 PM

He's cute. I find Asian bottom daddies irresistible.

by Anonymousreply 180August 27, 2020 6:45 PM

R178 iirc Darryl Hannah said she was autistic. But I agree it's rare among actors. Though I have my suspicions about Rooney Mara.

by Anonymousreply 181August 27, 2020 7:39 PM

Her blackmailing fiance was dropped by his agency. Her destruction is unending.

by Anonymousreply 182August 27, 2020 8:08 PM

LOL. He fell so far from Game of Thrones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183August 27, 2020 8:47 PM

He's blocked his ex-wife, and has told a friend: “I’m in love and I’m going to hold on as tightly as I can wherever it may take me.”

She's going to take him to rock bottom and dump him. 3 men's livelihoods ruined.

by Anonymousreply 184August 27, 2020 10:53 PM

as it is written in the bible

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185August 28, 2020 1:03 AM

These men ruined their own lives when they cheated on their wives with a bimbo in exchange for trying to further said bimbo's career. Or promising to, I should say. They have no one to blame but themselves.

by Anonymousreply 186August 28, 2020 1:48 AM

Hollywood Rule Number 1 - YOU DON'T FUCK WITH RON MEYER. What were these men thinking?!

by Anonymousreply 187August 28, 2020 12:54 PM

She has a great ass for a British girl. That's about it but probably pretty rare...

by Anonymousreply 188August 28, 2020 1:07 PM

She’s just sticking it out. I hate those butt floss pants.

by Anonymousreply 189August 28, 2020 2:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!