Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Holy fucking shit! Charlotte Kirk, starlet that took down Kevin Tsujihara at Warner Bros also took down Ron Meyer at Universal

This girl is a legend!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72September 24, 2020 11:36 PM

She’s a casting couch hero for the ages.

by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2020 7:35 PM

Linking!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2020 7:37 PM

I kinda think she at least deserves her own table at Nobu.

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2020 7:37 PM

Honestly R1 for all the powerful men she's fucked, her career is pitiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2020 7:38 PM

She’s pretty. It makes me wish I had used my pussy more when I was younger.

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2020 7:40 PM

This reminds me of when Joe Esterhas (sp) said he wanted Showgirl's sequel to have Nomi taking on Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2020 7:42 PM

R4 Depends on how you're classifying her skill set.

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2020 7:45 PM

Girl got more action than Runyon Canyon.

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2020 7:47 PM

R8 except people have heard of Runyon

by Anonymousreply 9August 18, 2020 7:51 PM

Mnuchin's next wife.

by Anonymousreply 10August 18, 2020 7:54 PM

She's hideous! She looks like Benedicta Cumberbatch.

by Anonymousreply 11August 18, 2020 8:03 PM

Does she say "y'all"? I feel like she would say "y'all."

"Where's my callback, y'all?"

by Anonymousreply 12August 18, 2020 8:21 PM

She's like the professional slip-and-fall people who make insurance claims.

I no longer believe her claims. There's a huge difference between being a victim and entrapment.

by Anonymousreply 13August 18, 2020 8:25 PM

She's like the anti-Wendi Deng. All the pussy throwing and nothing to show for it.

by Anonymousreply 14August 18, 2020 8:33 PM

I like her. At least she admits to fucking guys for roles. I still think Gwyneth fucked Harvey! If that bitch is allowed to think shoving jade eggs up your count provides any benefits or selling pussy candle for 75 dollars as a feminist statement, then I can believe that she was on her knees in front of that scarfaced fattie, hovering up his cum!

by Anonymousreply 15August 18, 2020 8:39 PM

This gal has seen more schlubby, over-the-hill peen than a German nude beach.

by Anonymousreply 16August 18, 2020 8:48 PM

Her texts with Brett Ratner were comedy gold. Ryan Murphy needs to make this scandal his next mini series.

by Anonymousreply 17August 18, 2020 8:56 PM

Her statement last year: Judge me by my work!

What work?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 18, 2020 9:07 PM

She also had a relationship with billionaire James Packer. GIRL IS STUPID if she can't get something out of hooking up with all these powerful men.

by Anonymousreply 19August 18, 2020 9:18 PM

in a town full of gold-digging whores she really takes the cake! They should make a movie about her - and let her star in it! To be real to her craft, she should then fuck the director and producer of said movie - especially if both are married.

by Anonymousreply 20August 18, 2020 10:04 PM

I am disappoint, Charlotte.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 18, 2020 10:07 PM

Her career here in America is over probably. She's not a serious actress, you can tell by the way she poses on the red carpt.

No serious actresses poses like that and expect to be taken seriously. Only people like Paris Hilton do that.

by Anonymousreply 22August 18, 2020 10:45 PM

R22 it depends how long her pussy keeps its hold on Neil Marshall. Their first movie together premieres on the 20th. I'm looking forward to the reviews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 19, 2020 2:11 AM

She looks like a psychotic.

How bad must she be if she nailed three powerful men and then got nothing out of it. She's stupid AND ugly. It's actually kind of depressing to hear all her stories.

by Anonymousreply 24August 19, 2020 1:22 PM

She's not ugly, r24. Eye of the beholder and all that, but she's objectively the type of Nordic/ Germanic woman stereotype who appeals to a certain cet of men.

I am surprised that she hasn't ended up as some mogul's trophy wife yet, though.

by Anonymousreply 25August 19, 2020 2:58 PM

R25 = idiot

There is a type of girl a mogul marries and the type he only uses for sucky sucky. Charlotte is the second kind.

by Anonymousreply 26August 19, 2020 2:59 PM

Is her pussy golden or what?

by Anonymousreply 27August 19, 2020 5:30 PM

Heaux

by Anonymousreply 28August 19, 2020 5:33 PM

[quote] They should make a movie about her - and let her star in it!

Ha! I like that idea.

by Anonymousreply 29August 19, 2020 5:36 PM

So she's fucked all these men and has nothing to show for it. Is she bad in bed or just THAT bad of an actress?

by Anonymousreply 30August 19, 2020 5:49 PM

Her face is wierd.

by Anonymousreply 31August 19, 2020 5:59 PM

Dear Charlotte, check out AbFab's episode Happy New Year. Patsy's sister Jackie is your future:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 19, 2020 6:07 PM

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Charlotte Kirk is currently living with director Neil Marshall who recently directed her in “The Reckoning"

The pair was scheduled to attend a Q&A about the film — but Kirk has since backed out.

When Variety called Marshall for comment, he hung up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 19, 2020 10:01 PM

Brett Ratner TOLD her that she was fucking the wrong guys if she wanted roles. If you want to get work, you fuck the directors and the producers. She was going for the suits at the studios, who can't pull strings for randoms without attracting attention.

You fuck the suits if your goal is to be a trophy wife. Ghandi said that.

by Anonymousreply 34August 20, 2020 2:55 AM

Guys would prefer fucking her to old fat R26, to tell you the truth.

by Anonymousreply 35August 20, 2020 3:33 AM

She eventually fucked directors who cast her, who then had to blackmail these ugly executives because nobody would fund their silly projects with her horse face in the starring role.

by Anonymousreply 36August 20, 2020 3:35 AM

Hell hath no fury like an ugly, entitled white woman who doesn't get what she wants.

by Anonymousreply 37August 20, 2020 11:50 AM

Frau here. I assume she does constant Kegel exercises or has been tightened up. BTW how stupid can you be to sleep with all those powerful men and end up with no real career or wealth? At least Melania knew how to renegotiate the prenup. Slovenia whore trumps British whore.

by Anonymousreply 38August 20, 2020 1:18 PM

Someone may go to jail for extortion and these three bozos will never work again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 20, 2020 6:20 PM

lol. Bring on the reviews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40August 20, 2020 6:42 PM

She is fucking ugly.

by Anonymousreply 41August 20, 2020 7:15 PM

R41, maybe that's why her exes were trying to extort the rich men 😆 "I'll tell everyone you hit that if you don't pay up"

by Anonymousreply 42August 20, 2020 8:15 PM

She is one crazy, greedy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 43August 20, 2020 11:07 PM

I seem to recall Charlotte Kirk molesting me when I was 13.

Yes, I definitely recall this. I think.

I was 13 Charlotte.

by Anonymousreply 44August 20, 2020 11:12 PM

Did she get the money? Until I know, I can not make in my brain opinion of this lady.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 20, 2020 11:15 PM

Damn, at least study the Wendi Deng method or the newest case study Lauren Sanchez. This chick still isn't a star! Should've listened to Ratner!-I can't believe I am saying those words!

by Anonymousreply 46August 20, 2020 11:18 PM

She and Marshall will end up doing reality tv because no one is going to hire them after this.

by Anonymousreply 47August 21, 2020 1:27 AM

Today I read in some tag that she’s on the autism spectrum.

I’m so shocked.

What really galls me is that some shitbag publicist has undoubtedly signed her and she’ll start doing interviews and the talk show circuit soon. Publicists are such trash.

by Anonymousreply 48August 21, 2020 1:32 AM

It probably sounds like I am giving away the whole plot, and while I assure you that there is more to the story, I can also assure you that there isn’t much more because the film just doesn’t have anything to say. The primary thing that Marshall seems interested in is showing off Kirk. The world of the 1640s that he and his production design team have created looks great except that Kirk often looks like she strolled in from 2020, with perfectly tweezed eyebrows and makeup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 21, 2020 6:09 AM

We really need to study the aspies/sociopath connection. It’s real. So real it’s running our country. And our technology.

by Anonymousreply 50August 21, 2020 6:21 AM

Are we sure she's a woman woman and not a trans woman? Cause she looks like a man at R40.

by Anonymousreply 51August 21, 2020 7:35 AM

The reviews are...something. Bonus for the DLers that can read French

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 21, 2020 4:08 PM

Honestly, all that fucking and her career still looks pretty pathetic if you check IMDB.

Not good, Charlotte.

by Anonymousreply 53August 21, 2020 4:12 PM

Hush, hush, Filthy Charlotte

by Anonymousreply 54August 21, 2020 7:14 PM

She has to be some high level sociopath with OCD, she forces her partners to give her parts and gets her boyfriends to commit blackmail. I think most wannabe actresses would have taken more acting lessons intead or go the instagram influencer route. Many british actors fill out their resume in the UK too, but she refuses to put in the work.

by Anonymousreply 55August 21, 2020 7:38 PM

She has to be a terrible actress. All this help getting roles and auditions and she got no where.

by Anonymousreply 56August 21, 2020 11:53 PM

I love women who use what they got to get what they want. So much more interesting than the alternatives.

by Anonymousreply 57August 21, 2020 11:57 PM

[quote]This girl is a legend!

This girl is a gold-digger!

by Anonymousreply 58August 21, 2020 11:58 PM

r15, if she did at least she got an oscar out of it. This one can't even get a razzie or straight to DVD deal

by Anonymousreply 59August 22, 2020 12:00 AM

Is she going to join the #metoo movement? Maybe she will write a book. I’ll read it

by Anonymousreply 60August 22, 2020 12:03 AM

She looks like someone Mick Jagger would like.

by Anonymousreply 61August 22, 2020 11:38 PM

The Vicki Morgan of the 21st century!

by Anonymousreply 62August 23, 2020 12:32 AM

Her new film is not on Rotten Tomatoes.

by Anonymousreply 63August 29, 2020 4:11 AM

She says she has Aspergers in this interview. I believe it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64September 1, 2020 5:59 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65September 1, 2020 6:06 PM

She looks like a man!

And I read in the papers that Ron lost his fortune gambling...100 million gone!

by Anonymousreply 66September 1, 2020 6:07 PM

All these executives end up being stupid, sleazy pieces of shit.

by Anonymousreply 67September 1, 2020 6:11 PM

She gets points for slutty manipulation but clearly has trouble sealing the career advancement deal.

by Anonymousreply 68September 1, 2020 6:31 PM

I don't understand.

You don't dip the pen in the company ink.

Don't get married if you want to fool around.

If you are going to cheat, contact a madam or pimp or whatever they're called today and get someone who isn't going to blab.

Wear a mask or other disguise; don't tell them who you are. Don't have a social media presence.

by Anonymousreply 69September 1, 2020 6:51 PM

Now Sweet Charlotte is alleging non-consensual sex happened with Tsuijhara.

The petition, filed by Kirk’s lawyers at Fagelbaum & Heller, fills in several blanks and paints a picture of Tsujihara engaging in non-consensual sex facilitated by Packer, marking a dramatic turn in the narrative as it has been disseminated in the press but consistent with tips THR received back in 2017. According to the filing, “When [Kirk] arrived, she was introduced to a cocaine snorting [Kevin Tsujihara], CEO of [Warner Bros.] who shortly thereafter left and went into another room. Mr. [Packer] told Ms. [Kirk] that Mr. [Tsujihara] wanted to discuss her career further in the other room. Ms. [Kirk] entered the other room to find Mr. [Tsujihara] naked on the bed and demanding sex. When Ms. [Kirk] hurried to the adjoining bathroom and strongly objected by text message to Mr. [Packer], he ordered her to comply by replying ‘Be Cool”. When attempting to leave the room, the significantly taller and larger Mr. [Packer] blocked her from leaving and menacingly told her she had to have sex with Mr. [Tsujihara]. Desperate to have Petitioner comply, Mr. [Packer] offered her $30,000 to do as he demanded, which she did not accept. Fearing for her personal safety, being blacklisted and the destruction of her career before it ever began, she complied with Mr. [Packer’s] demands and engaged in non-consensual intercourse with Mr. [Tsujihara] under duress. [Kirk] later learned she was Mr. [Packer’s] offering to Mr. [Tsujihara] to further induce him to agree to a $450,000,000 deal between Mr. [Packer] and Mr. [Ratner], and Mr. [Tsujihara] and [Warner Bros.].”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 24, 2020 11:15 PM

Did she fuck both?

by Anonymousreply 71September 24, 2020 11:25 PM

I would say James Packer know better to stick his dick in crazy, but then I remembered he was engaged to Mariah Carey.

by Anonymousreply 72September 24, 2020 11:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!