Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of New York City Season 11

Link to prior thread below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 23, 2019 3:15 PM

March 6th!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 5, 2019 2:15 AM

Jason apologizes to Bethenny in court

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 5, 2019 3:16 AM

Can't wait to see OG Jill's triumphant return!!!

by Anonymousreply 3March 5, 2019 3:17 AM

BLOCKED R3!!! Oh god, don't even tease that idea.

by Anonymousreply 4March 5, 2019 3:26 AM

Woooo this season came quick. And why wasnt Barbara added as a main housewife?

by Anonymousreply 5March 5, 2019 4:21 AM

What little gossip I I heard about Barbara is she didn't test well and she did not test well right out of the gate which is why we only saw a few pictures of her here and there

by Anonymousreply 6March 5, 2019 4:42 AM

I am a boss, bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 5, 2019 11:31 AM

Is it true there something revealed about Dennis in the premiere that the family is pissed about?

by Anonymousreply 8March 5, 2019 11:33 AM

r8 B tried to both suppress what went down with Dennis and yet played up The Widow Shields. I think the "true" widow got pissed at Bethenney's posturing and shut her down. Just as well, because TWS could have faced some problems for very likely having "party favors" of her own. I don't blame Jason for wanting her to get drug tested, I would, if I was in his situation, though they are both assholes.

by Anonymousreply 9March 5, 2019 11:47 AM

How bad does it have to go if you don't test well when someone like Tinsley is still in the cast?

by Anonymousreply 10March 5, 2019 11:57 AM

Tinsley is a harmless bimbo and the least NY of all the women. Not sure why she is there? Younger audience? She is like wallpaper.

by Anonymousreply 11March 5, 2019 12:04 PM

Here is the trailer again for anyone who wasn't in the last thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 5, 2019 12:05 PM

Apparently, apart from her friend LuAnn none of "the girls" liked Barbara. Bethenny in particular was adamant that Barbara not be part of the show. I wonder if that has anything to do with LuAnn's animosity toward her.

Re Dennis Shields' wife: they had been separated for some time, although they were still legally married when he died. I thought it was ridiculous for her (and Bethenny too) to assume the grieving widow role to the extent she did.

by Anonymousreply 13March 5, 2019 12:47 PM

r11, I expected them to maybe use Tinsley to introduce younger women or at least feature some of her "socialite" friends, but they have not tried that at all in three seasons.

by Anonymousreply 14March 5, 2019 12:58 PM

r14 "Word on the street" is that when The Tinz got divorced from Mortimer, she was socially dead.

by Anonymousreply 15March 5, 2019 1:02 PM

I think we all know which HW needs to make a return

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 5, 2019 1:12 PM

I think we all know which HW needs to make a return

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 5, 2019 1:12 PM

And don't think she's not making that pitch, r16/r17.

She's still batshit crazy, though--albeit batshit crazy now with bolt-ons.

r14: this not news.

by Anonymousreply 18March 5, 2019 1:39 PM

Oh god...I would almost prefer Jill. Though Ms. Jellybeans might bring the right sort of crazy.

No...no...talk me out of this you guys.

by Anonymousreply 19March 5, 2019 1:43 PM

Aviva is also making a play to come back to the show. Attention, even negative attention, is like oxygen to these women.

by Anonymousreply 20March 5, 2019 1:44 PM

SNAP OUT OF IT, r19!!!! Kelly was truly awful from day one till her last day, and not awful in a fun way.

by Anonymousreply 21March 5, 2019 1:46 PM

I would take two Tinsleys, one Jellybean and a 1/8 of a Jill, before I took on a single Aviva.

by Anonymousreply 22March 5, 2019 1:47 PM

Ugh. No Jellybean, no Aviva.

I can ignore Tinsley. I would prefer never to see Jill again. But the other two--NO.

by Anonymousreply 23March 5, 2019 1:49 PM

Aviva was always "acting". She never seemed naturally comfortable.

by Anonymousreply 24March 5, 2019 1:57 PM

I agree, r24.

And then there's the problem of her revolting father.

by Anonymousreply 25March 5, 2019 1:58 PM

No thread would be complete without...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 5, 2019 2:04 PM

I cannot believe that custody case is still going on. Can't these two just fucking give up the bullshit and put the kid first?

by Anonymousreply 27March 5, 2019 2:13 PM

Custody cases are rarely about the kid.

by Anonymousreply 28March 5, 2019 2:15 PM

NY is so much more fun to watch than BH.

by Anonymousreply 29March 5, 2019 2:21 PM

I will say it. BF hates that her kid looks like Jason. Much like Jeff Lewis, BF expected to have the perfect looking kid, and that did not work out. Monroe looks like a 56 head with no hair, and BFs kid looks...unfortunate. Don't @ me or R me, it's the truth. BF has had a fuckton of surgery just to get rid of her bulimia jaw and an assorted other messes. She truly is like her mother.

by Anonymousreply 30March 5, 2019 2:27 PM

I thought it was odd that we haven't see Bethenny on any talk shows promoting the season.

by Anonymousreply 31March 5, 2019 2:30 PM

Hot daddy Mario makes several appearances

by Anonymousreply 32March 5, 2019 4:41 PM

Damn their custody battle is ridiculous. Can't they just move one? So fucking dumb. How much $$ did Jason get?

by Anonymousreply 33March 5, 2019 8:52 PM

Jason got millions.

They can't move on. They're both control freaks. And at least as far as Jason's concerned, the kid is the only leverage he has with Bethenny and he really does seem to need to stick it to her as much as possible.

by Anonymousreply 34March 5, 2019 8:57 PM

Bethenny is a saint, don't you know? A woman who thinks only of others and whose calm demeanor belies her strong womanly behavior. Her marriage and childbirth were altruistic expressions of her love.

by Anonymousreply 35March 5, 2019 9:08 PM

Nobody is saying Bethenny is a saint, or even a good person. But she didn't send 500 abusive emails and texts in a single 24 hour period like Jason Hoppy did, R35.

by Anonymousreply 36March 5, 2019 9:44 PM

These bitches are finally back tomorrow!!

by Anonymousreply 37March 6, 2019 2:19 AM

Text messages are revealed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 6, 2019 2:21 AM

Dennis had been previously accused of rape? I hadn't heard that before.

I'm with Jason on it being incredibly inappropriate for Bryn to travel with Dennis alone, rape accusations or not. I recall Dennis would also babysit Bryn on his own. Isn't that what the nannies are for? Knowing what we do about Dennis' drug use, it is a very bad look that Bethenny allowed/encouraged this.

by Anonymousreply 39March 6, 2019 2:44 AM

If it was simply about Dennis, I might be on Jason's side. But he has proven he is just as unstable as Bethenny seems.

by Anonymousreply 40March 6, 2019 3:27 AM

r13, something must change mid-filming because Bethenny/Luann/Barbara were filming in the beginning, so it didn't seem like she "blocked" her from joining.

by Anonymousreply 41March 6, 2019 3:29 AM

Drug test B and she'll lose the kid.

by Anonymousreply 42March 6, 2019 10:41 AM

It's great that they started filming a little earlier so you more of the Hamptons and some of fashion week like the old days.

by Anonymousreply 43March 6, 2019 11:52 AM

I'm curious to see why this Barbara chick didn't work out and what LuAnn and Bethenny back to being enemies (I mean, other than the fact that they don't like each other lol).

by Anonymousreply 44March 6, 2019 12:09 PM

Profile on Sonjarita

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 6, 2019 12:10 PM

Did Jill and Bethenny actually film together, or was that just a rumor? It's odd that they would show that in the preview.

by Anonymousreply 46March 6, 2019 12:11 PM

r39, the article didn't say the rapist ex boyfriend was Dennis. There may have been another man in her life.

r46, I think I read somewhere that Jill and Bethenny filmed a "moment" together in which they commiserated over their dead loved ones.

r13, I know I read somewhere that Bethenny actively opposed Barbara, but it may have been after early filming because they did film together around the time of B's product launch for her skinny jeans. So yeah, something must have happened. I am guessing that Barbara is even more crass and vulgar than LuAnn and Ramona, but I guess we'll see. LuAnn continues to tout Barbara (and Aviva and Kelly) on social media, so clearly she didn't have a problem.

by Anonymousreply 47March 6, 2019 12:45 PM

I was the Borgata in AC this weekend and there was a big sign promoting The Countess and friends show coming soon. I guess LuAnn does have some success as a cabaret act because the Borgata is a nice venue. She seems to do shows there a lot.

by Anonymousreply 48March 6, 2019 12:54 PM

She is successful as a cabaret performer, and I can't understand it at all.

by Anonymousreply 49March 6, 2019 12:58 PM

Cult of celebrity. Don't need talent, just publicity. She's camp.

by Anonymousreply 50March 6, 2019 1:14 PM

She's certainly that.

by Anonymousreply 51March 6, 2019 1:18 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 6, 2019 1:28 PM

I am guessing Bethenny's falling out with Luann causes the tension with Barbara.

by Anonymousreply 53March 6, 2019 1:30 PM

And I'm guessing that Bethenny's dislike of/opposition to Barbara is what caused the falling out with Luann.

Luann has made it clear that Barbara is her BFF, and to have Bethenny disrespect that by not supporting Barbara for the show would not sit well with Luann. Disloyal to the core herself, she expects absolute loyalty from everybody else.

by Anonymousreply 54March 6, 2019 1:37 PM

It's likely more to do with the fact that Bethenny is likely jealous that Luann is having a moderate amount of success at the Cabaret thing.

by Anonymousreply 55March 6, 2019 1:58 PM

I like that a lot of the press seems to hold NY above the other franchises.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56March 6, 2019 2:09 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 6, 2019 8:30 PM

I agree with you, r57.

by Anonymousreply 58March 6, 2019 8:42 PM

thank fucking god its back.

by Anonymousreply 59March 6, 2019 8:54 PM

I'm home with a flu-ey thing and the season 10 reunion is on. God, they were brutal each other--not one of them comes off well.

by Anonymousreply 60March 6, 2019 8:59 PM

One thing you can be sure of. Every time a housewife ( yeah, sure) first sees another, the first words will be, " You look ( some form of fabulous)." All of them do it, all of the time.

by Anonymousreply 61March 6, 2019 9:15 PM

It's as predictable as everybody on HGTV wanting an open concept floor plan, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, double vanities, and a walk-in closet for the wife.

by Anonymousreply 62March 6, 2019 9:17 PM

The press does seem to get that this is the BEST HW franchise...it's not the most popular but it is definitely the most fun!

by Anonymousreply 63March 6, 2019 10:11 PM

Dornida’s facelift looks good .

by Anonymousreply 64March 6, 2019 11:03 PM

NY is always damn enjoyable to watch - I never feel like i'm watching *overly* fake interactions (looking at you BH)

by Anonymousreply 65March 7, 2019 2:11 AM

I will kind of love if this Barbara chick gets in Ramona's face.

by Anonymousreply 66March 7, 2019 2:12 AM

R66 I liked Barbara too. She’s like a real New York Jew that’s not going to put up with certain peoples shit.

by Anonymousreply 67March 7, 2019 2:17 AM

What will they name the cow that Bethenny milks this season over the death of her beloved ex-boyfriend? (reminder they were not together when he died)

by Anonymousreply 68March 7, 2019 2:26 AM

P.S. Barbara is the one who sued Bravo over that conversation between she and Carole about Luann's wedding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69March 7, 2019 2:27 AM

They all looked great.

I still fail to see what Tinsley brings to the show...

by Anonymousreply 70March 7, 2019 2:28 AM

I actually liked Bethenny in the premiere. I was expecting it to be completely OTT, but it was kind of touching.

by Anonymousreply 71March 7, 2019 2:29 AM

I kinda liked Barbara and I love that she's coming onto the show with a grudge against RaMOANa who looks fabulous btw. The scene of Ramona in the pool with her hunky swim instructor was a little uncomfortable because she was throwing out all of these sexual innuendos and he, wisely, wasn't responding because he knows if he did he would be labeled a predator. Sonja's apartment is already a hot mess. Tinsley is growing on me. She's relatively harmless and pretty much gets along with everybody. The highlight of the episode was Dorinda bringing her TOM AND LU tote over to Ramona's.

by Anonymousreply 72March 7, 2019 3:07 AM

HELLO DADDY BORIS!

by Anonymousreply 73March 7, 2019 3:29 AM

This show really highlights how awful and contrived BH is in comparion. A whole season about a failed dog adoption? Please.

by Anonymousreply 74March 7, 2019 4:42 AM

Apparently, given her CONVENIENT NEAR DEATH FISH ALLERGY: AKA OMG SHE CAN'T BE NEAR FISH OR SHE WILL DIE was filmed well after Bethenny discovered she needed a new "feel sorry for me" story line once her Widow Shields shtick worn out.

There she was, carrying out a "fish plate", and sitting right next to it...on a hot day no less.

Never mind she served sushi / sashimi at least twice at her dinner parties and scarfed it right down.

by Anonymousreply 75March 7, 2019 6:24 AM

God, once again NY doesn't let me down. GREAT season premiere, as expected. The dynamics and storylines just run like a well oiled machine.

by Anonymousreply 76March 7, 2019 6:33 AM

As messy as Ramona is, she is what older housewives need to be like to keep their jobs. Unlike LVP who is utterly boring, and wants to sip tea, watch swans, and manipulate people to keep her job, but nothing about her is FUN REALITY TV. Ramona is a mess express SO GOOD FOR TV!

by Anonymousreply 77March 7, 2019 6:36 AM

Agree r77 Ramona has great energy and she looks fucking great, except for those tits. She should bring them down a couple of notches.

I also think Sonja brings it, and damn she looks good as well. That dreary apartment she is in now must have been hard, but she is playing it off fairly well. She is shameless in a really fun way. Duct tape and towels!

Lu used to look fairly ageless, no longer. She's rough. Pretty sure that a 3 time rehab slot is in the works.

I like Barbara, so far, interested to see how/why she didn't get a full time slot.

by Anonymousreply 78March 7, 2019 6:58 AM

r78 Agree with Ramona :) Except for me its her gut that bugs me, not her tits.

And I disagree about Sonja, she has weird work done, long ratty hair extensions in ep 1, that looked cheap and greasy, and the work she has done made her eyes look smaller, and beady. Her nose looked so thinned out. I just didnt think she looked that great.

I like Barbara as well thus far. I hear her and Ramona have it out for each other this season!

by Anonymousreply 79March 7, 2019 7:16 AM

Agree to disagree r79. :) But yeah, will be interesting to see who "forced out" Barbara. Still highly concerned how much Jill is going to be featured. Yes, Mary! I know.

by Anonymousreply 80March 7, 2019 7:27 AM

r80 indeed. well go to 1:34 in the video... I think you get the answer about Barbara.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81March 7, 2019 7:42 AM

meh lackluster premiere. It set things up but nothing amazing.

I like Barbara so far. Too bad she didn't get to be a full timer. This cast needs a 7th member.

Tinsley is still useless and I hope this is her last season.

Sonja with her annoying attitude towards assistants is such a turnoff.

by Anonymousreply 82March 7, 2019 7:45 AM

r81, very interesting, thanks!

by Anonymousreply 83March 7, 2019 7:50 AM

I liked Barbara too, she seems genuine. Ramona's collapsed nostril looks ever more pronounced this season. I was expecting Sonja's apartment to be a little more lux. It is in a pretty basic building and I noticed Ramona's building doesn't have central air in the exterior shots.

by Anonymousreply 84March 7, 2019 11:15 AM

I kind of miss Princess Carole.

by Anonymousreply 85March 7, 2019 11:28 AM

Ramona's low key shade had me rolling. I like that she's still not afraid to take a dig at Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 86March 7, 2019 11:40 AM

Where the heck was supreme OG Jill in this episode?

by Anonymousreply 87March 7, 2019 11:41 AM

R84 How could you tell from the exterior that Ramona's building (do you mean her apartment or her house?) doesn't have central A/C?

I do agree that Sonja's apartment looked rather basic, to be kind. I would think she could afford something a wee bit better. It looked like a hotel room.

by Anonymousreply 88March 7, 2019 11:41 AM

Tinsley is officially the new Carole = adding nothing to the show.

by Anonymousreply 89March 7, 2019 11:44 AM

Are we sure Barbara won’t be added later in the season? She had quite a few confessionals and she’s on the Miami trip.

by Anonymousreply 90March 7, 2019 11:55 AM

Added to what? She is only a friend this season.

by Anonymousreply 91March 7, 2019 1:05 PM

I get the distinct feeling that Dennis was more like a "brother" or "dad" figure to Bethenny than any lover or boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 92March 7, 2019 1:06 PM

I think that when they add someone to this group it’s going to be done slowly. Which i think is probably better than just moving someone right in. I miss the original theme music from the early seasons.

If Thinley marries this guy in Chicago, she’ll be off the show with her own spinoff set in Chicago. There are no Bravo franchises there now that I know off.

by Anonymousreply 93March 7, 2019 1:10 PM

One of the many things NY does better than the other franchises is the introduction of new people - they are not overly fake or reaching for a connection.

by Anonymousreply 94March 7, 2019 1:15 PM

R92 I get the distinct feeling that Dennis was more like a "dealer" or "supplier" figure to Bethenny than any lover or boyfriend. Add in "fixer". "Dennis, send a plane, I have to get out of here". Oy.

by Anonymousreply 95March 7, 2019 1:21 PM

I don't know about "dealer," r95, but I think part of the reason Bethenny's grieving is so confused is because their relationship seems to have been all over the place. They weren't together when he died, but she was wearing his engagement ring and the daughter called Bethenny to tell her about the news. He was separated from his wife, but she stepped into the Grieving Widow role instantly and proceeded to shut Bethenny down.

The reason Ramona looks terrible (except for her legs, which are very good) is that she's so short-waisted that she looks thick in the middle at any weight, and her boobs look bad because there's no definition between them and her rib cage. It's just an unfortunate body type.

Agree with whoever said that LuAnn looks rough. She must still be drinking. And I love the way she glossed over the lawsuit with the kids, completely ignoring that the reason for it wasn't that they loved the Hamptons house, but that she had a legally binding commitment to create a trust for them from the proceeds of their former house and she hadn't done it. Selling the current house to cover the cost of the house in Hunter would have left them with nothing. She made it sound like they were bullying her to get their way.

by Anonymousreply 96March 7, 2019 1:33 PM

I still don't get the point of hyping a Jill return and then only giving her a couple appearances.

by Anonymousreply 97March 7, 2019 1:35 PM

Maybe she has more visibility in the second part of the season. I think these clips are all pretty early on.

by Anonymousreply 98March 7, 2019 1:37 PM

I like Tiinsley actually. She is sort of the Lucy of the show. She is that one who can be with any of the housewives. PS that car she got delivered? 250K.

by Anonymousreply 99March 7, 2019 1:40 PM

My god, Ramona's pronunciation of "deja vu" in that trailer is unbelievable. It's during the Jill discussion.

by Anonymousreply 100March 7, 2019 1:41 PM

Didn't also mispronounce guacamole?

by Anonymousreply 101March 7, 2019 1:43 PM

R99 I like her too. She brings a sort of endearing airhead quality.

by Anonymousreply 102March 7, 2019 1:43 PM

GuacamolA

LOL

by Anonymousreply 103March 7, 2019 1:47 PM

The premiere was lackluster. If this was RHOBH you guys would have been shooting daggers. It’s time for Tinsley to go. Nothing happened. Hopefully it picks up. This was a snooze fest. Per usual Andy has been hyping the premier for a week and this was a total letdown. I predict the ratings will be below RHONJ which were around 1.3M + delayed viewing all season.

by Anonymousreply 104March 7, 2019 2:17 PM

Bitter bitch @r104

by Anonymousreply 105March 7, 2019 2:30 PM

r104, the majority of the NJ season was well below 1.3mil especially in the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 106March 7, 2019 2:33 PM

R106 Let’s check back at the end of the season. I bet the season average of RHONJ will be higher than RHONY. I’m not bitter I’m just not understanding why a new housewife other than bawdy Barbara K wasn’t added to the cast. Bring back someone that will challenge these women like Aviva or Heather. With Carole gone they could have also 86’d Tinsley and had a nice chunk of change to hire someone fabulous. Even on WWHL last night Dorinda didn’t oversell the season, she simply said it was a “different kind” of season. Whatever that means.

by Anonymousreply 107March 7, 2019 2:41 PM

I'm guessing that what Dorinda means is that there are no highs or lows--they're all uniformly miserable and randomly picking fights with each other.

I don't care how flat it is, I'd never want Aviva or Kelly back, and those are the two who are lobbying hardest to get in. Wouldn't want Heather, either--she's coarse and crass in exactly the way Jill is, and I can't imagine the two of them in the same season.

It's possible that all the RH shows have passed their sell-by date and need to sign off.

by Anonymousreply 108March 7, 2019 2:53 PM

I saw LuAnn in December in Pottery Barn (right?), and she looked amazing in person (skin looked so much better than it did last night on E1), so I think the "rough" comments here are more about her summer appearance (i.e. she's in the Hamptons gardening and not encased in spanx like Ramona or wearing ratty Indonesian extensions like Sonja).

by Anonymousreply 109March 7, 2019 3:12 PM

Ramona looks so much better with the shorter hair.

by Anonymousreply 110March 7, 2019 3:24 PM

R56 And the RHOA franchise is still the Queen of bravos ratings. 3 million plus viewers.

The biggest show on the network. They pull even more than the kardashians. NYC can't get those ratings, LOL.

And everybody please stop bringing jill up every other post. It's really sickening. Nobody wants jill back except for DL.

Please stop!

by Anonymousreply 111March 7, 2019 3:29 PM

For the life of me, I can't understand why so many people watch the Atlanta franchise. Who are these idiots?

(although in fairness I remember watching quite happily during early seasons, back when Nene and Sheree were yanking off Whatsername's wig, and Sheree had the fashion show with that screaming qween)

by Anonymousreply 112March 7, 2019 3:34 PM

r111, please check your numbers. ATL is not pulling in anywhere near 3mil anymore. The average for season 11 is 1.9mil

by Anonymousreply 113March 7, 2019 3:34 PM

I think once they realized Barbara wasn't bringing it they recruited Jill so we'll probably start seeing the Widow Zarin midway through the season. I like Barbara. Dorinda said on WWHL that they all show up at Lu's holiday cabaret show.

by Anonymousreply 114March 7, 2019 7:00 PM

Sonja and Tinsley should have been fired or demoted a long time ago. They don't add anything interesting to the show.

Tinsley wants us to think she's still a 25 year old socialite everybody can't get enough of!!

while Sonja continues to put on airs that she's a Morgan with servants and a busy schedule. She's nauseating

by Anonymousreply 115March 7, 2019 7:07 PM

Sonja is a bullshit artist but she knows she's a bullshit artist and that makes her watchable. Every once in a while we get a glimpse of how sad and lonely she really is. The NY Housewives are more vulnerable than the rest. Tinsley doesn't bring much to the show but she's fine.

by Anonymousreply 116March 7, 2019 7:30 PM

No it doesn't make Sonja watchable. I fast forward any solo Sonja scenes. I can only tolerate her sometimes when she's with other cast members.

by Anonymousreply 117March 7, 2019 7:32 PM

Sometimes Sonja will surprise with a very sharp and lucid observation and the you think maybe there is a brain under all that Indonesian hair? Or maybe she's just sober?

by Anonymousreply 118March 7, 2019 9:59 PM

This is why I love RHONY~ It's REAL LIFE SHIT! Divorces, deaths, arrests, rehab, alcoholism, real relationship dynamics, and still these women can find a way to be funny as shit in a crazy messy way! Unlike the RHOBH over dog storylines etc! Love RHONY!

by Anonymousreply 119March 7, 2019 10:07 PM

r104 r113 I swear you RATINGS queens are in every damn show thread. GTFOH! Here you come with your, "ACTUALLY the ratings were... x y z. Shut up Mary! No one cares! No one counts live ratings anymore anyways. Wah wah oh it was lackluster, so boring, yawn yawn yawn... Every fucking episode you will be here saying that with your rating statistics. lmao. No one cares killy joy mary! Ooh its lackluster, but your fat ass will be here every new ep commenting wont you? Yes! So lackluster then re watch RHOBH Dog storyline cunt!

by Anonymousreply 120March 7, 2019 10:11 PM

The Barbara woman seems nice. But quite common-looking, frankly.

My mother was a model, by the way.

by Anonymousreply 121March 7, 2019 11:04 PM

r120, what is the point of your adolescent temper tantrum. You sound unhinged with your childish name-calling.

by Anonymousreply 122March 7, 2019 11:25 PM

Part III of RHONJ reunion slightly won the demo over the RHONY premiere but RHONY had more total viewers. So roughly equal at .61/1.497 and .59/1.536

by Anonymousreply 123March 8, 2019 12:53 AM

r123 omg Ratings Queen... go away and enjoy the show fucking nerd!

by Anonymousreply 124March 8, 2019 1:10 AM

R120 Is fucking cray cray.

What a nut!

by Anonymousreply 125March 8, 2019 1:12 AM

You too R124. Ratings matter!

Nut!

by Anonymousreply 126March 8, 2019 1:16 AM

r125 eldergay reading Danielle Steele novel,s checking ratings for shows, so she can have something to speak about. nerd!

by Anonymousreply 127March 8, 2019 1:17 AM

Nobody wants Jill back. She's a mousy little bitch with an awful voice. I'd take 3 Tinsleys over half a Jill.

by Anonymousreply 128March 8, 2019 1:23 AM

Great for NY with those premiere numbers right out of the gate!

by Anonymousreply 129March 8, 2019 2:49 AM

Totally agreed about Sonja. She is in on the joke at this point, so it works.

by Anonymousreply 130March 8, 2019 2:51 AM

r128, I am not necessarily pushing for Jill's return, but people like Tinsley and Carole are boring AF.

by Anonymousreply 131March 8, 2019 2:52 AM

Fuck Jill. Fuck her right in the ass. She's all over these threads every season trying to yenta her way back onto the show.

You're ovah, Jill. Go open a bagel shop or something.

by Anonymousreply 132March 8, 2019 3:16 AM

I miss Carole. Without her Dorinda doesn't have anyone to spill her deepest feelings to every time she gets shit faced.

by Anonymousreply 133March 8, 2019 3:18 AM

Which season was it when Jill told Alex at the fashion show, "You don't like me, fine. You'll never run in 'our' circle again."

by Anonymousreply 134March 8, 2019 3:20 AM

^^ That is, the Shamelessly Social Climbing, Alex, that is -

by Anonymousreply 135March 8, 2019 3:21 AM

Jill used Bawby and now she’s using our boredom. Stop it.

by Anonymousreply 136March 8, 2019 3:23 AM

STFU Jill, you miserable cunt.

by Anonymousreply 137March 8, 2019 3:23 AM

Barbara was obviously intended to be full-time if she got talking heads in the premiere.

by Anonymousreply 138March 8, 2019 3:31 AM

Tinsley and Sonja are the weakest links, but sometimes there is something watchable about how pitiful they are.

by Anonymousreply 139March 8, 2019 4:38 AM

r139 speak for yourself. Love Sonja. Enjoy Tinsley silly optimism light hearted nature. It blends well with the misery of Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 140March 8, 2019 5:57 AM

Sonja is trash and not the good kind. She'd tedious and desperate at this point.

Tinsley is just pointless

by Anonymousreply 141March 8, 2019 6:58 AM

The Tinz will at least have a breakdown in costume this year.

by Anonymousreply 142March 8, 2019 12:24 PM

LMAO. Ramona "hijacked" the premiere party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143March 8, 2019 12:25 PM

Somehow each of their veneers has worn off, and they all seem coarse and sleazy.

by Anonymousreply 144March 8, 2019 12:29 PM

Uh, r144, I think you could say that about every franchise and reality tv in general.

by Anonymousreply 145March 8, 2019 1:13 PM

Love these bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146March 8, 2019 1:37 PM

Oh dear. Look at the pictures. You know that you are thinking what I am thinking.

I just don't want to say it.

Special. Thats the hint.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147March 8, 2019 10:20 PM

She looks like her parents R147 minus the cosmetic enhancements.

by Anonymousreply 148March 8, 2019 10:34 PM

She looks exactly like her father. Unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 149March 8, 2019 10:40 PM

I remember when DL was lusting after Jason

by Anonymousreply 150March 9, 2019 1:57 AM

Tour Sonja's new pad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151March 9, 2019 2:00 AM

whatever work sonja got done is a-m-a-z-i-n-g

by Anonymousreply 152March 9, 2019 2:35 AM

r152. Her nose is too thin. Liquid nose job? Her eyes look beady! Step up your plastic surgery compliment game!

by Anonymousreply 153March 9, 2019 3:17 AM

@R151 - She's so full of shit. Her 'new' tiny, pink apartment is her daughter's apartment, purchased and paid for by her ex, her daughter's father, JAM.

Looks like she needs to sell it as well.

by Anonymousreply 154March 9, 2019 3:29 AM

OMG, Ramona has hit some kind of wall - in some scenes she looks ok but in others she looks awful.

Ramona is so short with no waist - those huge boobs just make her look thick and fat

In the preview, where she's siting on the bench with Sonja - I didn't even recognize her at first - I had to watch it twice...

Ramona has managed to look young for a long time but she finally looks her age

by Anonymousreply 155March 9, 2019 5:06 AM

[quote]Fuck Jill. Fuck her right in the ass. She's all over these threads every season trying to yenta her way back onto the show.

I've searched all the IP addresses and it's actually not Jill who keeps posting that shit on all these threads.

It's some woman named Susan Saunders - but she is posting from Jill's apartment...

by Anonymousreply 156March 9, 2019 5:14 AM

I cringe every time I hear the name "Dabney."

Tinsley is a dumb name too but Dabney hurts my ears. Awful.

by Anonymousreply 157March 9, 2019 8:41 AM

What did Ramona do to her face during the show's hiatus? In her on-camera interview segments, one nostril is smaller than the other and her whole face symmetry is off. She must have gotten a bargain basement cosmetic surgeon.

by Anonymousreply 158March 9, 2019 10:18 AM

I really hope Jason gets some help. The shit coming out at the custody hearing really makes him seem unhinged and more than a little scary. Somebody needs to step in and help him get his life back on track. What a waste. I always liked him.

by Anonymousreply 159March 9, 2019 11:18 AM

Jason is cray cray

by Anonymousreply 160March 9, 2019 12:07 PM

I always found it very odd that no one, family or friends, has ever spoken out in defense of Jason in this mess. Surely everyone in his life can't be under a gag order.

by Anonymousreply 161March 9, 2019 12:08 PM

Damn Sonja's place is tiny and tacky AF. That has to be her daughter's apartment. It is not suitable for the deluded Ms Morgan. However, I do love her attitude.

by Anonymousreply 162March 9, 2019 12:16 PM

i really can't take another season of sobbing Bethenny. It has become very tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 163March 9, 2019 1:08 PM

That place Sonja says is hers really is tiny. What a comedown for somebody who used to be married to a Morgan. I almost feel sorry for her, but her Little Edie-like level of delusion should see her through.

by Anonymousreply 164March 9, 2019 1:36 PM

Kadooz to everyone.

by Anonymousreply 165March 9, 2019 2:18 PM

Ramona with the swim instructor was pure entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 166March 9, 2019 2:21 PM

Ramona's body is turning into a completely oval shape - like an egg

She has no waist at all

by Anonymousreply 167March 9, 2019 2:29 PM

Not everyone can look as good as Victoria Gunvalson.

by Anonymousreply 168March 9, 2019 2:32 PM

Soon Ramona will look exactly like all her other old UES women friends who show up at her birthday party every year

Lot's of plastic surgery and expensive clothes - but all with necks like a Komodo Dragon

She'l be one of women let out by the Crypt-Keeper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169March 9, 2019 2:37 PM

R166 Ramon's swim instructor was probably hot back when he was in his 20s and was a competitive swimmer.

I did like how he responded to Ramona's incessant flirting. He was hilariously not on board.

Ramona: "You're so cute!"

Swim Instructor: "Interesting."

by Anonymousreply 170March 9, 2019 2:41 PM

Jesus, Bethenny is even more of a bag of bones this season than she was last season. And her crocodile tears that turn on as soon as the cameras roll. She's so pathetically transparent and probably didn't really give a shit about her dead boyfriend. But hey - great storyline!

by Anonymousreply 171March 9, 2019 2:43 PM

Ramona did her bolt-on breasts like she does everything in her life

Way too big and too obvious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172March 9, 2019 2:44 PM

I love how Ramona is blithely going forward as Bethenny's friend

Never acknowledging how viciously she attacker BF at the last season's finale shows

by Anonymousreply 173March 9, 2019 2:49 PM

Like it so far. More than OC, Dallas. BH and ATL. NYC and NJ Rule!! Clip Clip Clip Clip!!!

by Anonymousreply 174March 9, 2019 2:57 PM

Sometimes Ramona's new tits look like they're going to touch her chin.

Are they growing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175March 9, 2019 3:01 PM

I don't know what you mean, R175

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176March 9, 2019 3:12 PM

Sorry I am all about RHOD, then RHOBH, then New York.

These ladies are starting to grate.

by Anonymousreply 177March 9, 2019 3:28 PM

I don't know how anyone stomachs BH right now.

by Anonymousreply 178March 9, 2019 3:44 PM

BF is sooooooooooo full of shit, asking her guy friend (breakfast at her house): how long does it take (to get over a friend's death)?

Ummmm, apparently, her father's death made no impression upon her.

by Anonymousreply 179March 9, 2019 4:15 PM

Come on, r179. Let's be fair. Bethenny had virtually no relationship with her father for years prior to his death.

by Anonymousreply 180March 9, 2019 4:24 PM

Ramona's a mess. She is very short-waisted so even if her weight is right she looks heavy around the middle; there's nothing between her ribcage and her ass. And the older she gets, the more compressed she'll get. It's really time for her to get the boobs seriously reduced and start covering herself up more.

That apartment probably does belong to Sonja's daughter (who looks like an unattractive version of mommy). My guess is that whatever alimony/child support she had from Morgan ended when the daughter turned 18. That's not uncommon. It's probably also when Morgan told her to vacate the house, since she no longer has to make a home for the kid. Also not uncommon. Sonja will probably live in that tiny pink apartment while the daughter's away at college and will have to stay with friends when the kid's home on breaks.

by Anonymousreply 181March 9, 2019 6:32 PM

Sonja thinks having monogrammed towels in her minuscule apartment will still fool the public. She's beyond pathetic

by Anonymousreply 182March 9, 2019 6:55 PM

I think Sonja and the Tinz are fascinating characters R115. Their respective airs in response to their faded social status may not be the most compelling to watch, but they are definitely intriguing and add some color to the cast. Forced storylines from Them are tedious, but they add to the ensemble. Sonja’s Grey Gadens? Come on. The Tinz is especially grasping— even tho she’s still rich af, but holding on to the former aughts socialite thing is insane. Like another poster said, they add Vulnerability. Other franchises are full of strivers, but they are dull as dishwater, robotic, no pathos. RHNYC is the only one worth watching.

by Anonymousreply 183March 9, 2019 7:36 PM

I forgot to add, the Tinz is totally serving Miss Havisham realness in the trailer. “I’m fucking miserable” in the crazy white get-up? Can’t Wait to see what that’s about lol.

by Anonymousreply 184March 9, 2019 7:38 PM

I don't think Tinsley is still rich af, and I think that's part of the reason she needs this show--and the coupon guy. I think her father had some fairly serious business reverses before he died, and mama didn't come from money.

by Anonymousreply 185March 9, 2019 7:38 PM

r185 Stop. rich as fuck! The one thing MANY rich people dont have and crave is FAME....

by Anonymousreply 186March 9, 2019 7:43 PM

She is living comfortably in Manhattan, getting paid to drive to the Hampton’s with Sonjarita in a 250 k car. Maybe not as much wealth as the name implies. But most people would switch places with her in a second. Doesn’t matter where the money comes from.

by Anonymousreply 187March 9, 2019 7:43 PM

R183 they're not fascinating. Their storylines are desperate, pathetic, boring and beyond contrived. There are hundreds of aging socialites who try to relive their glory days. I'm sure there are many others in NYC that producers could replace those 2 with.

If Tinsley doesn't get married or pregnant by the reunion, producers should fire her ASAP

There is no saving grace about Sonja. She's had her run but I know she'll stay around because producers are scared to shake the cast up too much.

by Anonymousreply 188March 9, 2019 7:55 PM

r188 Moron. Andy loves Sonja. finds her thoroughly entertaining. She isnt going anyway.!!! MORON

by Anonymousreply 189March 9, 2019 7:56 PM

What name, r187? Mortimer is her ex-husband's name and that's where the major money was. Her father was basically a rug salesman who made some good (and possibly shady) investments, but that family didn't have remotely the wealth of the Mortimers or even the Morgan. But you suit yourself.

r173, why do you think Ramona is styling herself as Bethenny's friend? If you're thinking of her little monologue about B having had a bad time with the bf's death, that was about as mean girl/passive-aggressive as it's possible to be. ("after all, Bethenny doesn't have many friends")

by Anonymousreply 190March 9, 2019 8:01 PM

Say what you will about Tinsrey, at least she is more entertaining here than she was on High Society (which featured DL icon Tommy Diarrhea)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191March 9, 2019 8:01 PM

Ramona: A recycling barrel with legs

by Anonymousreply 192March 9, 2019 8:07 PM

Exactly, r192. And her legs are still good, at least from the knees down.

by Anonymousreply 193March 9, 2019 8:10 PM

@R180 - Then BF deserves a fucking Oscar for her performance in the scene from her show, BGM, upon hearing of her father's death and traveling to CA for his funeral, barely able to function/speak during the car ride to the airport and his funeral.

by Anonymousreply 194March 9, 2019 8:12 PM

R194 on-camera emotions aren't real emotions

by Anonymousreply 195March 9, 2019 8:14 PM

Why can't Hannah use some of Doritos coke money for some decent eyebrows?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196March 9, 2019 8:24 PM

You can't sit with us!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197March 9, 2019 8:28 PM

Everyone's favorite new housewife

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198March 9, 2019 8:35 PM

The original OG gay husband, long since excised and forgotten about

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199March 9, 2019 8:39 PM

He looks a lot better/healthier than he did on the show. Does anyone else remember that he turned up during the Morocco trip (season 4??) and said he was living there?

by Anonymousreply 200March 9, 2019 8:44 PM

WHET BF's "Foodie Guy," Nick, who followed her around and did yoga with her in "BEA" series? Did she toss him atop the pile of the rest of the men she's destroyed because he had "No Game," as she'd claimed during the series?

by Anonymousreply 201March 9, 2019 9:03 PM

R201 apparently he is on Divorce, starring BDF Thomas Jane and BDF Sarah Jessica Parker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202March 9, 2019 9:47 PM

R75 I'm no fan of Bethenny, but FWIW she is highly allergic to a specific substance in white fish, but not to shellfish or sushi or sashimi.

It is possible to be allergic to some but not all types of fish or even shellfish within each group of seafood. For example, there are those who can eat crab but not lobster, while others can eat salmon but not cod. Some people are highly allergic to shellfish only but can eat every other type of seafood/fish with no problem. B's fish allergy is specifically white fish, not pink salmon, shellfish or sushi. Strange but true.

At least she's not allergic to Ramona's guacamola.

by Anonymousreply 203March 10, 2019 12:06 AM

R209 Sorry, total shit. She even talked about eating ALL KINDS of fish in one of her many anorexic diet books. Also, see early seasons. Fish of all kinds was one of her "allowed" foods. She is a fucking liar. Nice try B. Minion.

by Anonymousreply 204March 10, 2019 12:14 AM

Jason's parents must be mortified. First having to deal with that horror of a daughter in law and now this. Oy.

by Anonymousreply 205March 10, 2019 1:43 AM

Are his parents under a gag order?

by Anonymousreply 206March 10, 2019 2:16 AM

[quote][R209] Sorry, total shit.

R204 is a lie detector and a psychic

by Anonymousreply 207March 10, 2019 5:44 AM

I'm so glad these girls are back - I've watched the first episode three time (I know, Mary).

Here are some initial impressions:

Barbara seems nice but will probably not wear well.

Dorinda is still full of rage - she can be fun, she can be nice - but still full of rage.

Bethenny has her share of demons too.

The Countess may be making progress but she is so deeply insecure that she will never come down to earth.

Ramoner has got a huge gut and with her big tits - her body has jumped the shark.

Sonja provides some comic relief - espec now that she seems to have gotten a break from her money problems

Tinz - we'll see - not much 'there' there - but she may be a good supporting player

by Anonymousreply 208March 10, 2019 7:18 AM

I miss Carole.

by Anonymousreply 209March 10, 2019 8:59 AM

Assuming r209 isn't Carole herself, what exactly do you miss about her?

by Anonymousreply 210March 10, 2019 12:47 PM

R209 may be Carole but it's more likely her Ghost Writer.

by Anonymousreply 211March 10, 2019 1:00 PM

I AM NOT FULL OF RAGE!!!!

And I will fuck you up OG style!

She really hurt me with that comment...sniff

by Anonymousreply 212March 10, 2019 1:21 PM

(209) I miss Carole too. I won't last this year. It's bad . RHONY used to be kind of special but it's gone the way of the other HW franchises. Keeping the most obnoxious cast members (confusing "antics" with drama) and delusional. I can't take another season of contrived thirsty Sonja and Lu Anne. Bethenny has become insufferable since she came back. It finally has been as dumbed down to the others and lost its NY flavor. Used to be my fave trash watch. The thrill is gone...

by Anonymousreply 213March 10, 2019 1:32 PM

Doris really is quite the thug. I have to wonder what Richard Medley saw in her. And whatever I may think about Bethenny, I'm looking forward to the scene where she calls Luann out about her constant "cabaret star" bragging. I do not wish Luann well.

by Anonymousreply 214March 10, 2019 1:38 PM

R213 so Carole Radziwill was the thrill? I imagine that is the first time anyone has thought about her in that way.

The longevity of the cast is both my rose and thorn. Rose because there is a legitimate history between these women that makes their interactions more real. Thorn because they just recycle the same fights every year.

by Anonymousreply 215March 10, 2019 1:40 PM

Carole was boring AF and DL would call for her to fired year after year.

by Anonymousreply 216March 10, 2019 1:44 PM

They should switch Tinsley out for Dale. NYC could take a page from BH and get a well-known actress. Maybe some old Broadway diva to put the Countess in her place.

by Anonymousreply 217March 10, 2019 2:34 PM

Who was the handsome guy with Dorinda in the park? She went for a walk with? Single? What is his occupation?

by Anonymousreply 218March 10, 2019 2:35 PM

r218, that is the guy who was on Ladies of London as the assistant or stylist to one of them...?

by Anonymousreply 219March 10, 2019 2:38 PM

Interesting. Is he in NY now? So hot!!

by Anonymousreply 220March 10, 2019 2:39 PM

Luke Henderson is a makeup artist on loan to Doritos from Caroline Stanbury. He is adorable and all about the gossip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221March 10, 2019 2:45 PM

Funny that he is on "loan" to Dorinda after Ladies of London was apparently canceled.

by Anonymousreply 222March 10, 2019 2:50 PM

It's only because Caroline moved to Dubai and Luke isn't trying to get murdered just for sucking a dick.

by Anonymousreply 223March 10, 2019 2:52 PM

Ahhh! Good to see a handsome man on the show once and a while. Thank YOU!

by Anonymousreply 224March 10, 2019 3:17 PM

I miss Ladies of London. Was it not popular enough? Couldn't they just recast it? While I am at it, what happened to the Melbourne Housewives? Did that die too? So many questions...

On topic: This guy is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 225March 10, 2019 3:28 PM

Hope we see him frequently!

by Anonymousreply 226March 10, 2019 3:29 PM

I see fame whore Luke is posting in here.

by Anonymousreply 227March 10, 2019 3:30 PM

I shudder to think of Dorito having sex with that nasty John, the Dry Cleaner...

by Anonymousreply 228March 10, 2019 3:56 PM

R228 so the idea of Doritos - naked, drunk and incoherent, lipstick smeared like a clown - trying to swallow John's hairy sausage doesn't turn you on?

How about John on all fours while Doritos goes to town on his coin slot?

by Anonymousreply 229March 10, 2019 4:04 PM

Wait I am confused..I thought Dorito was Dorit's name??

by Anonymousreply 230March 10, 2019 4:55 PM

No, Dorito refers to our coke-addled mistress of Bluestone Manor

by Anonymousreply 231March 10, 2019 5:05 PM

John has a massive cock

by Anonymousreply 232March 10, 2019 5:41 PM

...and a massive belly. And a terrible personality. They are a really unlovely couple.

by Anonymousreply 233March 10, 2019 5:50 PM

Another thing I love about NY is that the husbands (when they were married) were never fame whoring and messy parts of the drama like NJ, ATL, and BH to some extent.

by Anonymousreply 234March 10, 2019 6:04 PM

R234 doesn't remember the bloated awfulness in leather pants that was Simon Van Kempen.

Mario liked to run his fat guinea mouth too. It wasn't a good look.

by Anonymousreply 235March 10, 2019 6:06 PM

Simon was like a 6th HW the first season. I think he was the only NY husband that ever appeared on a reunion.

by Anonymousreply 236March 10, 2019 6:09 PM

Simon was most certainly famewhoring. God, he was vile.

by Anonymousreply 237March 10, 2019 6:10 PM

Simon and his beautiful model wife, Alex, were NOT New Yorkers. They were from Brooklyn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238March 10, 2019 6:12 PM

It's the Real Housewives of New York City, of which Brooklyn is a part.

by Anonymousreply 239March 10, 2019 6:16 PM

Also, lol @ R238 calling Alex beautiful. That's just cruel.

by Anonymousreply 240March 10, 2019 6:17 PM

R231 Nope Sorry Dorito is the nickname for Dorit on our beloved RHOBH - there is even a GIF of Rinna eating Doritos see below (link) - RHONY and Dorinda can’t have this one it belongs to Beverly Hills and Dorit “Dorito” Kemsley

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241March 10, 2019 6:21 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242March 10, 2019 6:39 PM

it's fun when the men get involved as the drama is more intense. It's also lame that no one in the NYC cast is fucking married.

by Anonymousreply 243March 10, 2019 6:42 PM

R242 What the fuck goes into her SkinnyGirl products? The obviously eat up your insides.

by Anonymousreply 244March 10, 2019 6:44 PM

None of these ladies need a husband. They have their own money, get dick whenever they want, have an ok place to live. What is a husband bringing to the table?

by Anonymousreply 245March 10, 2019 6:45 PM

The internet suggests that "leaky gut syndrome" isn't even real.

by Anonymousreply 246March 10, 2019 7:30 PM

God, is she going to go the Yolanda route with woo-woo conditions and treatments? R244 brings up a great point. What is in that shit she shills? She should be keeping her trap shut re: her real or imagined health conditions. Not a good look for the brand ambassador. Let me guess...she's coming out with a line of Skinny Girl vitamins/supplements?

She might be skinny, but she looks unwell.

by Anonymousreply 247March 10, 2019 7:42 PM

Maybe her wares are filled with Olestra and thats how you stay being a Skinnygirl!

by Anonymousreply 248March 10, 2019 7:56 PM

Messy Miss Ken should come to NY and give them all a good catfight.

by Anonymousreply 249March 10, 2019 8:37 PM

Ken and his sad mullet can stay in Los Angeles

by Anonymousreply 250March 10, 2019 8:57 PM

Anyone who thinks that Brooklyn is part of NYC is daft and needs a brain transplant. It's like going to a foreign country.

by Anonymousreply 251March 10, 2019 9:02 PM

Ken will knock your spark out!

by Anonymousreply 252March 10, 2019 9:02 PM

I hope Sonja upgrades her drapes soon. She's using bath towels when what she needs is beach towels.

by Anonymousreply 253March 10, 2019 9:56 PM

In the season premier, BF serves shellfish (FISH!) for her cast members' Welcoming Lunch,' during which she is filmed eating said meal. She's either a drama queen/liar ("Get Me a PLANE, Dennis!), or she can't keep track of her lies.

We can -

by Anonymousreply 254March 10, 2019 10:53 PM

No, Bethenny has clearly said that she doesn't have an allergy to shellfish.

by Anonymousreply 255March 10, 2019 11:01 PM

r255 THANK U! These internet dweebs with their cyber high fives - ooh we got her... look! I dont even like Bitterney Funkel, but many are allergic to fish, and fine with shellfish!

by Anonymousreply 256March 10, 2019 11:04 PM

A fish allergy is not exactly the same as a seafood allergy. Seafood includes fish (like tuna or cod) and shellfish (like lobster or clams). ... So shellfish will only cause an allergic reaction in someone with a fish allergy if that person also has a shellfish allergy.

by Anonymousreply 257March 10, 2019 11:06 PM

I’m confused by Tinsley. I remember her in the NYC socialite scene in the early 2000s and she seemed to have this idyllic life with Topper. She always seemed aloof and above it all. But her actual personality is spastic and frantic and a little shrill. It’s the opposite of what I pictured. Why did they break up? Why did she not have a kid with him while she had the chance?

The season openers for NY are often boring but the actual seasons are great. I loved to hate Carole so I do miss her a bit. It was fun making fun of her desperate attempts to appear youthful.

by Anonymousreply 258March 11, 2019 1:49 AM

Tinsley thought she has time to kill which is why she didn't pop out a Mortimer before the marriage was over. Dale didn't do her job.

by Anonymousreply 259March 11, 2019 2:03 AM

"Appear", R258?

Fuck you!

by Anonymousreply 260March 11, 2019 2:03 AM

I think we all can agree that Carole looks dewy and nubile and not at all like a starving, dehydrated 60 year old woman.

by Anonymousreply 261March 11, 2019 2:09 AM

Maybe Dabney can be a new HW

by Anonymousreply 262March 11, 2019 2:11 AM

Dabney is too busy being a hostess in Tokyo, no?

by Anonymousreply 263March 11, 2019 2:21 AM

r258. Carols looks were a mess. But I would like to see your facebook page, so we can see yours? Usually the person of your wrath, is merely a projection. So , facebook link please

by Anonymousreply 264March 11, 2019 2:25 AM

R264 I’m so sorry I offended you Carole, but your many procedures were starting to make you resemble the goblin from Harry Potter. But I do wish you were on the show still so we could mock you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265March 11, 2019 2:44 AM

Can't wait for the lez action!

by Anonymousreply 266March 11, 2019 2:53 AM

Bethenny makes out with Barbara so this is likely another lez relationship that went south for the B. She was wrecked after Carole stopped licking her snatch.

by Anonymousreply 267March 11, 2019 3:14 AM

Bethenny and Carole was a classic lesbian breakup. Carole moved on, Bethenny didn't. Hell hath no fury like a skinnygirl scorned.

by Anonymousreply 268March 11, 2019 3:17 AM

Mama Car's tongue is magic

by Anonymousreply 269March 11, 2019 3:18 AM

R259 did Tinsley cheat on Topper? She doesn’t seem To have any bitterness about their breakup which is very surprising

by Anonymousreply 270March 11, 2019 3:23 AM

Bethenny is probably a miserable lay. I bet her pussy tastes like rancid booze and Adderall.

by Anonymousreply 271March 11, 2019 3:24 AM

R270 they probably both cheated which is why it was a wash. She spent a lot of time with Constantine Maroulis during High Society.

by Anonymousreply 272March 11, 2019 3:26 AM

Tinsley Mortimer is a cheap, splay-legged whore and everybody knows it.

by Anonymousreply 273March 11, 2019 3:30 AM

Tinz has the raspy voice of a Bulimic who has damaged her vocal chords by her frequent purges...

by Anonymousreply 274March 11, 2019 4:32 AM

r274 speaks from personal experience !

by Anonymousreply 275March 11, 2019 5:37 AM

I wonder how Mario fits in during filming - will they talk about his ex and incident with the cops?

by Anonymousreply 276March 11, 2019 11:31 AM

I love Tinsley, always fun but on the other hand, Romona coming on to the swim instructor was cringe worth, she's such a pig and thinks she's gods gift to men.

by Anonymousreply 277March 11, 2019 11:37 AM

r277, do you not get that the whole thing was farce?

by Anonymousreply 278March 11, 2019 11:39 AM

The Mortimer marriage broke up because Tinsley wanted to be out partying every night and appearing in the columns every day. Topper had no interest in the limelight and thought T's lifestyle was unseemly. His family agreed. She wouldn't dial it back, so....

by Anonymousreply 279March 11, 2019 12:47 PM

So were Tinsley and Scott a real couple or just for a storyline?

by Anonymousreply 280March 12, 2019 1:57 AM

Not just for a storyline, R280.

For Scott's Coupon Cabin commercials, too.

by Anonymousreply 281March 12, 2019 2:06 AM

Will we get to see Nodam reunite this season?

by Anonymousreply 282March 12, 2019 2:08 AM

R282 is that some reference to carol and Adam? I think he’s moved on to a different geriatric

by Anonymousreply 283March 12, 2019 2:12 AM

No R280, they're actually a real couple but break up or put their relationship on hold during filming.

by Anonymousreply 284March 12, 2019 4:45 AM

I wish producers had chosen Amanda over Kristen 5 years ago. Kristen won out though due to her friendships with Brandi Glanville and Heather. That's why Heather was so aggressive towards Amanda and acting like she was a random stranger in the scenes. Heather knew damn well producers had hired Amanda and she was competing for the last main spot vs. her friend Kristen. Kristen ended up being a bore but producers dropped Amanda because the other ladies kinda iced her out.

I was curious what Amanda is up to these days and looking at her instagram, she's still a successful celebrity stylist who has worked with big names over the years. She's currently styling some of the people who appear on MSNBC and CNN.

The worst producer treatment on RHONY of course was Jennifer Gilbert a while back. She was going to be a main cast member but then got cut out by producers to a friend role who appeared in just a few episodes. To be fair she was boring though.

It makes me wonder how many other potential cast members either got edited down or out completely. There have been ladies in other cities who got completely edited out halfway through the season and then the producers/other cast members acted like they never filmed.

by Anonymousreply 285March 12, 2019 8:30 AM

Who is Amanda? What did I miss?

by Anonymousreply 286March 12, 2019 8:32 AM

I have no clue who Amanda is...

by Anonymousreply 287March 12, 2019 11:30 AM

Amanda Saunders - she was involved in season 6.

by Anonymousreply 288March 12, 2019 12:03 PM

She was? I have no recollection at all of this person.

by Anonymousreply 289March 12, 2019 12:44 PM

She was Aviva’s friends and I think she and heather almost came to blows

by Anonymousreply 290March 12, 2019 12:46 PM

Yeah, still drawing a blank. Sorry Amanda. So much for screen presence!

by Anonymousreply 291March 12, 2019 4:37 PM

There is an Asian woman Christine Chiu married to a very prominent plastic surgeon that has tested over a couple of seasons for RHOBH but she’s never even made it to friend status. The producers have filmed scenes with her and the other ladies. She’s got the money and the lifestyle. Basically she’s the Asian Lisa Vanderpump. Always amazed me how RHOBH never had an Asian castmember given the huge Asian population in Los Angeles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292March 12, 2019 4:59 PM

Well, that's very nice, r292, but the is the RHONY thread.

by Anonymousreply 293March 12, 2019 5:01 PM

Lol R293

by Anonymousreply 294March 12, 2019 5:59 PM

R292 yeah the producers do shady shit like that all the time. It's a shame because some of the casting choices they go with are total flops.

This is Amanda. Keep in mind she came with Aviva to LuAnn's house in the same way Heather brought Kristen around the girls. Amanda and Kristen were in the same position but Heather kept acting like Amanda didn't belong there (because she wanted Kristen to get the main cast member spot). So any time Amanda said anything Heather would bark at her. Then Amanda got a bit tipsy and things escalated

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295March 12, 2019 6:13 PM

part II. Notice how Sonja gets in on the act. Clearly Heather had spoken to the rest of the ladies in being welcoming to Kristen but icing out Amanda.

Amanda looks like she would have been a Dorinda type of cast member, not boring as hell self-pitying victim Kristen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296March 12, 2019 6:14 PM

I don't remember her at all. Sorry it didn't work out Amanda!

by Anonymousreply 297March 12, 2019 6:15 PM

Thanks, r295. I sort of remember it now--she provoked a major catfight at some party and nobody wanted to claim her.

by Anonymousreply 298March 12, 2019 6:17 PM

R298 which is better than anything Kristen did, except being the victim of Ramona throwing a glass at her. Imagine how many of the cast Amanda would have pissed off had she stayed on the show. Kristen was 1 of the weakest cast members they ever had

Then right when her life was getting interesting (her husband caught on Ashley Madison), she leaves!

by Anonymousreply 299March 12, 2019 6:22 PM

Heather was another major piece of work. I understand better now why she and Princess Carole were best buds. Two thugs with a thin veneer of --what? not class, certainly--something.

by Anonymousreply 300March 12, 2019 6:27 PM

Heather’s husband was hot! I liked that she took on Bethenny but B always wins. She hates Heather, Heather is gone. She doesn’t like Kristen, she’s gone. She fights with Carole, Carole leaves. Annoying

by Anonymousreply 301March 12, 2019 7:06 PM

Heather's husband was fine. Heather was a dreadful pain in the ass, with all that pretentious downmarket P.Diddy/Holla shit.

by Anonymousreply 302March 12, 2019 7:10 PM

Barbara K with a makeup-less Ramona Singer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303March 12, 2019 7:32 PM

Oy, R303, Ramoner Singer should look so good...

by Anonymousreply 304March 13, 2019 12:13 AM

we haven't seen much of Ramona's good friend Andrea Warshaw Wernick in a while

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305March 13, 2019 12:46 AM

Is it Wednesday yet?

by Anonymousreply 306March 13, 2019 2:21 AM

[quote]Ramona's good friend Andrea Warshaw Wernick

Is that the Komodo Dragon from the Bronx zoo?

by Anonymousreply 307March 13, 2019 2:22 AM

R303 I know Barbara here has had some bad work, but what’s causing the odd look? The eyes? Does she have a husband?

by Anonymousreply 308March 13, 2019 2:23 AM

Did you notice the way Barbara just happened to remember her new "DIY-VA Took Kit by Barbara K" in the back seat of her SUV that she could use as a hostess gift?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309March 13, 2019 2:27 AM

I'm Lucille's old 'friend' Ann Southern

I agreed to come out of semi-retirement to help fill the void created by Vivian Vance's departure from "The Lucy Show"

Only to discover that Lucy wanted to pay me no more than SAG scale minimum wage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310March 13, 2019 2:33 AM

I kind of love that Barbara out-Bethenny'd Bethenny in the quick product placement.

by Anonymousreply 311March 13, 2019 3:04 AM

Amanda Saunders: Image Consultant also showed Harry Dubin her cunt at a brunch in the Hamptons with Aviva and her husband present. She was trash

by Anonymousreply 312March 13, 2019 3:10 AM

Who hasn't shown Habby Dubin her cunt?

by Anonymousreply 313March 13, 2019 3:11 AM

Whatever happened to Joni? She should have gotten an apple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314March 13, 2019 9:14 AM

Tonight!!

by Anonymousreply 315March 13, 2019 11:26 AM

Yes, but at brunch?!

by Anonymousreply 316March 13, 2019 11:35 AM

Interesting that Barbara seems to be coming for Dorinda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317March 13, 2019 2:37 PM

R314 Her sperm brows should have gotten an apple.

by Anonymousreply 318March 13, 2019 3:05 PM

Will Jill be on this week's episode?

by Anonymousreply 319March 13, 2019 3:09 PM

Barbara already seems heavily featured - I wonder if something big went down to not give her an apple?

by Anonymousreply 320March 13, 2019 10:28 PM

I thought Barbara was Carole's replacement?

by Anonymousreply 321March 13, 2019 10:33 PM

Anyone else think Dorinda was kind of a bitch on WWHL? I finally watched last nite.

by Anonymousreply 322March 13, 2019 11:44 PM

Haven't seen it, but I read somewhere that she was out of control. So what else is new.

by Anonymousreply 323March 14, 2019 12:04 AM

I am actually liking Barbara

by Anonymousreply 324March 14, 2019 2:15 AM

She seems normal; it's kind of refreshing. Dorinda and Luann are really dreadful. I wonder what makes Bethenny finally turn on Luann.

by Anonymousreply 325March 14, 2019 2:18 AM

These episodes go by way too damn fast. So many funny moments, it's hard to keep track.

by Anonymousreply 326March 14, 2019 2:19 AM

If Lulu doesn't stop saying "after what I've been through" I will drive to New York and push her off her penthouse balcony. As one of the HWs pointed out tonight, she did this to herself. I don't think you can claim victim status in those circumstances.

Judging from the conversation among Luann, Bethenny, Ann and Barbara, it sounds like Luann was seriously out of control when they did the intervention. And I love the way she sort of elides over the reason her children sued to enjoin the sale of the house. She makes it sound like they just didn't want to lose the nice house and so stood in the way of her happiness in a new $6 million place in Hunter or wherever. She's a piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 327March 14, 2019 2:24 AM

LuAnn is becoming the Teresa Giudice with everyone worrying about offending her and she dictating how everyone else should behave. Boring.

by Anonymousreply 328March 14, 2019 2:27 AM

Ramona is going to get slammed for that Dennis comment, but it's not all that untrue.

by Anonymousreply 329March 14, 2019 2:28 AM

I am shocked at the B blending in and not hogging the show. It's refreshing.

by Anonymousreply 330March 14, 2019 2:30 AM

The bitchy, but hysterical Vulture review. Sounds like our boy is a DLer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331March 14, 2019 2:59 AM

r331 Moylan? For YEARS he has. He is likely here as I type.

by Anonymousreply 332March 14, 2019 3:29 AM

I am very interested to see what causes the fighting between Bethenny and Luann as the lines seem to be clearly drawn now. They edit that clip in the trailer to make it seem like Bethenny is talking about Jill but I bet it's Luann.

by Anonymousreply 333March 14, 2019 3:33 AM

Andy's been licking Luann's shitter for years now, and it just seems to get worse each season. Given the fact that he's the worst type of star fucker, I can't imagine what she has that he could possibly want from her. Then I remember she has a son.

by Anonymousreply 334March 14, 2019 4:52 AM

well LuAnn has driven the last few seasons with her sham marriage, the drunken arrest and now her "quest for sobriety" so she's feeling more entitled than ever.

by Anonymousreply 335March 14, 2019 9:05 AM

Yes, like it or not. Luann's escapades have been highly dramatic and have been the focus of the show. And it was receiving a lot of main stream press because of it.

by Anonymousreply 336March 14, 2019 11:24 AM

Barbara officially adds more to this show than Tinsley.

by Anonymousreply 337March 14, 2019 11:25 AM

Bethenny looks like shit this season - like she weighs maybe 70 pounds soaking wet. Take some time out to rejuv sweetheart. None of of need to hear your shrill harpy voice that badly. Eat a cookie.

by Anonymousreply 338March 14, 2019 11:34 AM

Bethenny spend a lot of time with the women at various houses. Where is her precious daughter, the one for whom she has to fight her evil ex for custody? being raised by a nanny somewhere else?

by Anonymousreply 339March 14, 2019 11:52 AM

r339, you're reaching.

by Anonymousreply 340March 14, 2019 12:04 PM

Where is she then?

by Anonymousreply 341March 14, 2019 12:08 PM

Well first of all, they started filming in September, so Brynn could likely be in school. Otherwise, filming is usually only a couple hours (or less) at a time.

by Anonymousreply 342March 14, 2019 12:11 PM

R341 Oh trust. If Bethenney could trot out her kid on the show, she would. But about 30 years ago or so in one of their many, many, many court appearances, Jason said "no" to allowing Bryn to be on the show (which I think was a good call) and there you have it. Sonya wasn't allowed to have her daughter on the show either.

by Anonymousreply 343March 14, 2019 12:14 PM

Bethenny's kid is no doubt in school or summer camp or with the odious dad when she's filming. I'm sure she'll give you plenty of ammunition later in the season, but at the moment Bethenny's behaving herself quite nicely.

by Anonymousreply 344March 14, 2019 12:50 PM

I'm liking Barbara and wonder what happened she is a main player out of the gate. Why no apple?

by Anonymousreply 345March 14, 2019 10:01 PM

There were some stories a month or so ago that the other HWs didn't like her. I'm assuming that means Ramona and Dorinda (Ramona gave an interview somewhere--People?--that roughly translated to "Barbara? Feh. And Dorinda's still complaining that Barbara meddled in her friendship with Lu Ann), but I think I also read that Bethenny blackballed her.

I think she's okay. A little rough around the edges, but kind of a mensch.

by Anonymousreply 346March 14, 2019 10:04 PM

It kind of sounds like they all become anti-Luann? Maybe that's why Barbara suffered as a result?

by Anonymousreply 347March 14, 2019 10:08 PM

Well, already Ramona and Dorinda are anti-Luann. Sonja says on social media that she feels she has to stick up for Luann. I suspect Tinsley doesn't want to take a position. I know I've read, I think on Luann's SM, that she and Bethenny were on the outs for most of the season. Which would leave Barbara hanging out there all alone.

I have a feeling that over time Bethenny got more and more exasperated with Luann's self-absorption and constant bragging about her cabaret stardom.

All that talk last night about Luann trying to get $6 million for a new house made me wonder if she might be bipolar. Bipolarity and alcohol are an incendiary combination. She didn't stay in rehab long enough for a psych evaluation, either time.

by Anonymousreply 348March 14, 2019 10:20 PM

It's still so odd to me that no new HW has been introduced through Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 349March 14, 2019 10:27 PM

It seems to me that Barbara was brought on to give Luann someone on her side that Bethenny approved of. Last season ended with Dorinda, Tinsley, Ramona, and Carole on one side and Bethenny, Luann and lapdog Sonja on the other. With Carole gone, Luann wanted someone on her side, but obviously it didn't work out.

by Anonymousreply 350March 14, 2019 10:43 PM

nice 80s hair on LuAnn's friend Ann. She hasn't changed her style in about 30 years I see

by Anonymousreply 351March 14, 2019 10:56 PM

Ramona on her dilemma about whether to have children with her young boyfriends

"Do you want to have a child with me?"

"I don't want to even want to be 50 with a 10 year old (child)."

As if, Ramoner...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352March 14, 2019 11:34 PM

Ramona should stop doing Core Fusion

Her Core has grown bigger than her fake tits

by Anonymousreply 353March 14, 2019 11:35 PM

I always wondered why Ramona didn't have another kid. Maybe she was happy with just Avery, but it has come up at the most ridiculous times. Didn't she "miss her period" a bunch of seasons ago and she and Sonja were giggling that she might be pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 354March 14, 2019 11:39 PM

I'm not sure Carole was ever really on LuAnn's side. Carole was on her own side, and had very little interest in any of the other women. Remember how she cut Tinsley loose?

It may be true that Barbara was a Bethenny-approved ally, but evidently something changed. I'm guessing Bethenny ends the season alone. Maybe they all do.

by Anonymousreply 355March 15, 2019 12:05 AM

Ramona claimed to have missed her period half a dozen seasons ago and she made a big drama. Of course, even at that point she had to have been in menopause or perimenopause. She just wanted attention. For a change.

by Anonymousreply 356March 15, 2019 12:45 AM

I’m not digging Barbara at all. What’s wrong with her face? Is she a burn victim? Her face looks like a giant thumb. Maybe it’s the monochrome neutral makeup.

by Anonymousreply 357March 15, 2019 12:49 AM

Surely they could have invited Jill to the clambake.

by Anonymousreply 358March 15, 2019 1:44 AM

Ramona's fake pregnancy scare was in season 4 and Jill was 1 of the ones calling her out for that ridiculousness. That was what 7 years ago? So Ramona was 52-54 years old depending on when filming was

by Anonymousreply 359March 15, 2019 2:30 AM

"Her face looks like a giant thumb." YES, r357!

To me, she looks like someone who was horribly disfigured in some type of tragic accident, and instead of piecing her back together she had a full face transplant.

by Anonymousreply 360March 15, 2019 2:37 AM

Agreed R360 she does have that full face transplant look. What kind of bad plastic surgery causes this?

by Anonymousreply 361March 15, 2019 2:48 AM

Barbara must have used the same plastic surgeon as Jacqueline Laurita.

by Anonymousreply 362March 15, 2019 2:55 AM

R357 Oh god, dying! Perfect! I can't unsee, I'm rewatching it right now. She does seem nice enough so far but that's a lot of bad road...I mean thumb.

by Anonymousreply 363March 15, 2019 3:05 AM

Tinsley is harmless, but she could easily just be a friend.

by Anonymousreply 364March 15, 2019 11:35 AM

It is the fillers on Barbara that make her face misshapen. Plus she has bad make up. The nude lips are not working. She also appears to have had lipo, you can tell when she was in her jeans. I still like her...so far.

by Anonymousreply 365March 15, 2019 11:56 AM

Barbara seems far too nice and normal to survive with this group. But that's exactly what they need (besides a minority housewife).

by Anonymousreply 366March 15, 2019 12:09 PM

Season is boring so far since everyone just seems to be re-enforcing their stereotypes. So's apartment is just sad after the townhouse, Lu with her blah blah, Ramona's cunt dripping like a leaky faucet, Tinsley the eternal nothing, come on Dorinda, bring some energy to the party.

by Anonymousreply 367March 15, 2019 12:13 PM

How can it be boring? They're going to a clambake! What's more exciting than a clambake?

by Anonymousreply 368March 15, 2019 12:46 PM

r368, fighting over a dog

by Anonymousreply 369March 15, 2019 12:59 PM

My daughter is not a dog, R369. She's not so attractive, but that's because of Jason.

by Anonymousreply 370March 15, 2019 1:04 PM

Barbara also has an enormous head and no neck, and she looks ridiculous with all that long hair. Although frankly I can't imaging that she'd look much better if she had it styled. She's just unattractive, and her looks are (I can't believe I'm going to write this) so much less refined than the other HWs.

by Anonymousreply 371March 15, 2019 1:09 PM

Leave it to Bethenny to go to dinner with the girls and make it all about how, thanks to her, LuAnn is alive today because of Bethenny's incredible intervention.

by Anonymousreply 372March 15, 2019 1:24 PM

R371 written by Ramona's collapsed nostril

by Anonymousreply 373March 15, 2019 1:26 PM

Ramona looked intellectually impaired trying to get down the stairs in that Mermaid costume.

She's really short, round, and stupid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374March 16, 2019 4:15 AM

Barbara is the ugliest housewife on any of the shows, but I really like her as a person.

I agree that Tinsley needs to go. She hasn't had an interesting storyline for 3 seasons now. There simply isn't anything redeeming about her at all.

by Anonymousreply 375March 16, 2019 4:28 AM

One of the few interesting things about Tinsley is...

her dysfunctional relationship she has with her faded Southern Belle, passive-aggressive, surgically-altered mother Dale...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376March 16, 2019 4:32 AM

When the fuck did Ramona's daughter Avery get pregnant?

Ramoner is going to be a grandmother? She's still thinking about having more kids herself...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377March 16, 2019 4:36 AM

yeah there's just no point to Tinsley. She's now in her 40s, not married, no children, no job and just bleeds money all the time. Her bf is paying for her lifestyle now so what? That's not interesting. She's a washed up former NYC it-girl socialite. There are plenty of those. She doesn't bring any real drama and her interactions with the rest of the cast aren't interesting either. This better be her last season, especially if she doesn't get married or pregnant by reunion time

by Anonymousreply 378March 16, 2019 4:43 AM

OMG, r377. She certainly looks preggo, and you can be sure if there'd been a wedding the whole world would have heard about it.

Mario looks awful.

by Anonymousreply 379March 16, 2019 11:33 AM

LMAO! Another shot at the Jill loons. Both Ramona and Dorinda seem to say Jill wont ever be back full-time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380March 16, 2019 11:41 AM

I am so sick of Luann and her bullshit. Hopefully, her kids take her to the cleaners with this lawsuit.

Why is Bethenny so cruel to Ramona?

by Anonymousreply 381March 16, 2019 2:25 PM

Ramona has been an asshole for many years..not clearing Bethenny but Ramona is definitely very petty and jealous. She is good TV though.

by Anonymousreply 382March 16, 2019 3:02 PM

It's funny in a cast of mostly OG's, they would pull out the excuse of not going back to the "past" in terms of a returning HW.

by Anonymousreply 383March 16, 2019 3:05 PM

I can't believe that LuAnn called up Bethenny and asked her for $6 million to buy a house in upstate NY.

What the fuck was that all about? Was she looking for a loan? Bethenny never would have seen that money again.

by Anonymousreply 384March 16, 2019 4:05 PM

It sounds like she was calling everyone she knew for a loan..she must have been in the throws of an alcoholic delusion

by Anonymousreply 385March 16, 2019 4:39 PM

Some of the Lu stans are as delusional as the LVP stans.

by Anonymousreply 386March 16, 2019 9:15 PM

R377 I've never noticed that Avery has FAS face before. Not sure how I missed it, unless that is a tremendously bad makeup job.

by Anonymousreply 387March 16, 2019 9:19 PM

I wonder if this is true or just more b/s from Jason

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388March 17, 2019 3:30 AM

I believe it. Some schools don't want to be associated with that. Didn't Avery's school have a problem during the first season?

by Anonymousreply 389March 17, 2019 1:55 PM

How can BF have sole custody when she's always sick and on the brink of death?

by Anonymousreply 390March 17, 2019 1:59 PM

Barbara does kind of just fit in without the forced b/s that you see on other franchises. But I guess its moot considering she didn't get the apple?

by Anonymousreply 391March 17, 2019 2:04 PM

Maybe Barbara will just be around for a while, like Marlo on Atlanta for the past few years.

by Anonymousreply 392March 17, 2019 5:46 PM

Bethenny’s people are so full of shit about paparazzi staking out private schools. I have family at a school much more well known and celeb filled than Friends, and there have never been photographers outside the building. It doesn’t happen. She tipped them off.

by Anonymousreply 393March 17, 2019 7:38 PM

Exactly, r393. Frankel craves the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 394March 17, 2019 7:53 PM

Does Bethenny really have that much money? I don't believe she is worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

by Anonymousreply 395March 17, 2019 7:53 PM

Luann's victim act is so tired

by Anonymousreply 396March 17, 2019 7:55 PM

I like Barbara but they need someone who is a hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 397March 17, 2019 8:20 PM

Luann's victim act has been tired for a long, long time. I swear if she says "...after what I've been through" one more time I will jump through the tv screen and throttle her. Starting at least with Tom, everything this woman has been through has been of her own making.

Btw, r381, Lu's kids were never suing her for money damages; they were suing to enjoin the sale of the Hamptons house, because her deal with the Count encumbered the property: if she sold, she had to create a trust for the kids with half the proceeds. She was planning to sell and use every cent to purchase some gigantic piece of property up in Sullivan County, and the kids and their father had no other recourse to protect their rights. Lu makes it sound like the kids were just attached to the house and pitched a fit. Anyway, she apparently went nuts and was going to have that house by hook or by crook--including hitting up B and the boyfriend for $6 mil. I think she must be bipolar. That's really manic behavior.

by Anonymousreply 398March 17, 2019 8:36 PM

You don't understand. She's a COUNTESS!!! She has royal blood flowing through her veins! And not just any countess! She's a countess with Injun blood too! And I bet it was Hiawatha or some famous Injun like that! AND she can do cabaret too! (well, she can get mid range Broadway acotors to do it for her! Because she's a COUNTESS!!! BIG CHIEF INJUN COUNTESS!!!

by Anonymousreply 399March 17, 2019 8:48 PM

She posts clips of her cabaret act daily, all over social media. Her version of "Fever" (accompanying herself on bongos) is particularly execrable. WHAT mid-range talent--Murray Hill? Oh, right--little Andrew Keenan-Bolger.

Big whoop

by Anonymousreply 400March 17, 2019 9:01 PM

I find it interesting that Ramona still isn't giving the "green light" to a Jill return.

by Anonymousreply 401March 18, 2019 1:59 AM

Here's a photo of the original RHONY lineup, with DL Icon Jill Zarin rocking a full-length BLACKGAMA mink!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402March 18, 2019 3:35 AM

Are you sure, r402? I see mink trim on Zarin's coat, but I don't think that's a full-length mink. (and Blackglama is a trademark--I don't know how you'd be able to tell where Ms. Zaaarin's coat came from.)

by Anonymousreply 403March 18, 2019 3:51 AM

Poor Alex, everyone in their furs, and she looks like a toe in a trenchcoat.

by Anonymousreply 404March 18, 2019 3:56 AM

That's because she's from Brooklyn, R404

by Anonymousreply 405March 18, 2019 3:58 AM

Hah, r404. Those were the days. I guess she was told to show up in it by shit stirring producers (just bring casual winter wear, everyone else is), she was making a non-fur statement gone horribly wrong, or she was too stupid to know how to rent one from a consignment shop, or do the buy and return Nordstrom thing.

I do hope Silex is having a good life in Australia.

by Anonymousreply 406March 18, 2019 4:03 AM

Sorry, I meant r405.

by Anonymousreply 407March 18, 2019 4:03 AM

@R402 - Thank you. You're a man of good taste.

I wish to also add I loaned my day coat to Bethenny for the photo shoot. She's never returned it.

by Anonymousreply 408March 18, 2019 4:07 AM

Ramona's face looks so different now compared to that photo, much wider/thicker. The others look mostly the same

by Anonymousreply 409March 18, 2019 4:08 AM

R409 Bethenny does not look the same. lol.

by Anonymousreply 410March 18, 2019 6:54 AM

[quote]Ramona's face looks so different now compared to that photo, much wider/thicker.

Thicker because she was younger. Skin loses its thickness as it ages.

by Anonymousreply 411March 18, 2019 8:02 AM

I am really liking this season so far.

Carole who?

by Anonymousreply 412March 18, 2019 11:32 AM

Just eat the fucking clams for God's sake.

by Anonymousreply 413March 18, 2019 11:56 AM

Died when Sonja and LuAnn sang together in perfect harmony: "The clams that we et, were good, you bet! The company was the same!!"

by Anonymousreply 414March 18, 2019 11:59 AM

Barbara had an auto-tune machine at her party, R414?

by Anonymousreply 415March 18, 2019 12:35 PM

Trying but finding it hard this season. Yep...I miss Carole. An actual facsimile of the cooler side of the city. They kept all the narcissist fakies. Now there is zero "real" accept attention hogs hogging non-stop = boring. Think I'm done. Probably a good thing..

by Anonymousreply 416March 18, 2019 5:20 PM

Well, but calling Carole an "actual facsimile" of the cooler side is basically calling her a copy of the cooler side. Probably not a compliment.

by Anonymousreply 417March 18, 2019 6:59 PM

Yeah I know. I think I said it this way because I think she was and she represented this but is actually introspective. Anyone who is introspective and self aware will lose themselves and lose their way doing these shows. Early Bethenny seemed cool but is now insufferable. I hope Carole pulls back and writes something insightful and bitchy about Andy and Co. (I'm sure there are NDA reasons she can't). It used to have a certain something that I find missing now. Too many thirsty camera hogs and set up crap. I can't watch this current batch of loons.

by Anonymousreply 418March 18, 2019 11:56 PM

Has anyone watched the first few seasons of the show on Hulu? It’s really special to watch the women in the beginning. The show is so different from when it began. It’s like back then we got a better glimpse into their real personal lives.

by Anonymousreply 419March 19, 2019 12:08 AM

Yes, r419. The early seasons were much better and much more fun.

r418, I have no idea what you just said or what it has to do with Carole being a "facsimile" of anything, but whatever.

by Anonymousreply 420March 19, 2019 12:20 AM

I don’t miss Carol, I don’t miss Heather or Jules or Cindy Barshop or that dumb Kristen Teakman. I don’t miss any of those bores. The only ones I would even come close to missing would be Aviva, Kelly Bensimone and most of all, Jill Zarin.

I think that’s why I like Barbara. There is something about her that reminds me of Jill in some way.

by Anonymousreply 421March 19, 2019 12:36 AM

Over the years, Bethenny has slowly become everything she used to snark on. That move she pulled on Sonja a few seasons ago, where she called her to her office and berated her in front of her bored interns, then dismissed her, was the exact thing Kelly did to her in the "I'm up here, you're down here" conversation. It was a power play, and Bethenny was a complete bully to Sonja in front of an audience of staff. First season Bethenny never would have done that to someone.

by Anonymousreply 422March 19, 2019 12:39 AM

Carole added NOTHING to the show for years. Now I know someone is trolling.

by Anonymousreply 423March 19, 2019 1:45 AM

What was up Dorito when she met Ramona's tennis pro?

She said that he looked familiar at least three times.

Does Dorinda know him? Was she hitting on him?

by Anonymousreply 424March 19, 2019 2:07 AM

Tinsley's only sign of life so far this season was when she pointed out that Ramona is so cheap that she would take her gift of caviar back to the city and serve it to others, so Tinz had to encourage Ramona to open it for them.

by Anonymousreply 425March 19, 2019 2:10 AM

Ramona's competition with Tinsley on the tennis court was funny.

Ramona is so transparently jealous of Tinsley and any other woman who's getting attention from the men she pays to flirt with her.

"I'd be a better tennis player but I had to travel and then it rained."

by Anonymousreply 426March 19, 2019 2:56 AM

Bring on hot daddy Mario!!

by Anonymousreply 427March 19, 2019 3:11 AM

Is it supposed to be understood that they can all lie about each other? Luann basically said Ramona's story at the reunion was a blatant lie.

by Anonymousreply 428March 19, 2019 1:53 PM

Ramona's a big liar, but so is Luann. I'm inclined to believe Ramona on this one, if only because Luann had behaved outrageously in public before, and because even Ramona is probably smart enough to avoid lying about something that many people would have witnessed--or not--and could call her out on.

by Anonymousreply 429March 19, 2019 2:00 PM

r429 I agree. Of the two, Ramona is definitely the more talented liar.

Tinz could really hit that ball. I was impressed. I think she has played that dumb blonde character for so long, she doesn't know how to break out of it. Her mother probably taught her old school shit like men prefer women who aren't smart, and she ran with it. Underneath her dumb bunny character is a fun, likable person.

by Anonymousreply 430March 19, 2019 9:24 PM

R56... I enjoy the NY women best. I'm not sure about Barbara, yet.. shall see. They are campy fun.

by Anonymousreply 431March 19, 2019 9:28 PM

I think I read somewhere that Tins played team tennis at her prep school, and possibly at college.

by Anonymousreply 432March 19, 2019 9:28 PM

I wish Carole was back, too R85.

by Anonymousreply 433March 19, 2019 9:33 PM

I don't. I was neutral on that stupid fight, but when the season ended and Carole spent about 6 weeks nonstop tweeting snarky stuff at Bethenny (who was not playing the game), I just went off her.

by Anonymousreply 434March 19, 2019 9:46 PM

Re Tinsley and tennis, she stopped out of prep school in her junior year and trained at the Nick Bolletieri Training Camp in Florida for a year before returning to school. She probably forgot to mention that to Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 435March 19, 2019 10:07 PM

Carol is so obscenely PC that it’s great to watch her lose it when somebody does or says something she finds offensive to her little PC puss.

by Anonymousreply 436March 19, 2019 10:46 PM

If any other show takes off, she will be gone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437March 20, 2019 3:27 AM

Interesting r437 I wonder if this is why things between her and Andy seem to have cooled.

Her talk show tanked. The Bravo show she did with Fredrik tanked (as did their friendship). Unless she's totally behind the scenes, I don't know that this is going to be a sure thing. Actually, I'm starting to think the SkinnySwill was a one-off. Her shapewear didn't sell, and it looks like her line of jeans are DOA. I guess we will see.

by Anonymousreply 438March 20, 2019 3:37 AM

She's selling the jeans on HSN, so I can't imagine they are a total failure.

by Anonymousreply 439March 20, 2019 3:49 AM

I wouldn't miss Bethenny. Since she's been back this time, she's been this dark cloud over the show. She clearly doesn't want to be on the show, other than to hawk her crappy products, so let her go be miserable on her own show.

by Anonymousreply 440March 20, 2019 3:54 AM

I kind of want to see a Barbara and Ramona go at it.

by Anonymousreply 441March 20, 2019 11:39 AM

Fun Fact: HSN and QVC sales don't always equate to money in the bank. My boss tried it out once (total pay to play by the way) and while he sold a lot of units, and got a bit of exposure, the cost of paid placement and blowback made it basically a wash. (Blowback means returns or a "regretful buy" aka order cancellations)

by Anonymousreply 442March 20, 2019 12:22 PM

I don't know how her sales are doing, but I would assume any more exposure would be beneficial.

by Anonymousreply 443March 20, 2019 1:34 PM

R443 Maybe, but maybe she's too over exposed. Again, time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 444March 20, 2019 1:36 PM

I love that we get more Hamptons stuff this season, feels like seasons 1 and 2.

by Anonymousreply 445March 20, 2019 1:43 PM

I suspect that Bethenny would really like to get off this show, but for whatever business reason feels she has to stay on. If the MGM thing takes off, I think she'll bail out of Bravo pretty quickly.

by Anonymousreply 446March 20, 2019 1:44 PM

r446, business reason? How about the $1m paycheck?

by Anonymousreply 447March 20, 2019 1:49 PM

She has enough $$ without this show. Posters on these threads have posited that Seagrams (or whoever bought her Skinnygirl booze brand) requires her to keep her name and the trademark in the public eye and that's why she has to stay with the show.

by Anonymousreply 448March 20, 2019 1:51 PM

R448 It was Beam. And yes, part of the deal is she has to be a "brand ambassador". What is a bit funny is that we made fun of Jellybeans for being a self proclaimed "ambassador for wool" and, well, here we are! However, I still think JBeans is a completely addled cunt. That said, r422 mentioned that Bethenny is now behaving in a similar way and I do see that.

by Anonymousreply 449March 20, 2019 2:02 PM

Love me some Sonja!

by Anonymousreply 450March 20, 2019 7:27 PM

Sonja's schtick is very tired and very contrived. Andy loves though so she's never going away.

by Anonymousreply 451March 20, 2019 9:08 PM

I think Sonja would be the most fun to spend time with.

Ramona - stupid, self-obsessed Dorinda - full of rage, manipulative LuAnn - demanding, self-obsessed Bethenny - overly ambitious, distracted Tinsley - materialistic, insecure

Barbara seems nice enough and has potential - but she's still an unknown - and apparently her relationship with LuAnn causes her to be tactically alienated from the group and unable to get an RHONY apple

by Anonymousreply 452March 20, 2019 9:21 PM

eew Bethenny has a deal with fucking Mark Burnett? I realize the majority of people in entertainment are hypocrites but remember Burnett is the reason why the very bad Apprentice tapes of Trump have never been released. Burnett refuses to do it and won't unless for some reason he gets subpoenaed. I know Bethenny is a Clinton voter and not a Trump fan but remember her dead bf also lived in Trump Tower so this isn't a good look for her. Just because it has to do with Burnett, I hope her shows on MGM fail miserably

by Anonymousreply 453March 20, 2019 10:59 PM

Sonja has been hilarious in her talking heads.

Dale makes her return!

by Anonymousreply 454March 21, 2019 2:11 AM

The Bethenny/Dorinda moment was very touching. I enjoy Dorinda when she's like this.

by Anonymousreply 455March 21, 2019 2:15 AM

THIS is when I love Dorinda. Starting around 0:50 to the end. Clip! Clip! Clip! So fucking hilarious!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456March 21, 2019 3:54 AM

Or this one.....clip! clip! clip!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457March 21, 2019 3:57 AM

I legit LOL'ed at Bethenny's impersonation of Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 458March 21, 2019 4:02 AM

Why isn't Barbara a full-time housewife this season? She seems like a good addition to this group.

by Anonymousreply 459March 21, 2019 5:02 AM

Sonja on the idea of NOT taking the lobsters: "That's not who I am". Hah!

I also loved B's impression of Ramona, she nailed the eyes, it was almost too good.

by Anonymousreply 460March 21, 2019 5:05 AM

R459 I keep hearing that she pissed off just about everyone in the cast. I don't know if that is true, true, or DL true though.

by Anonymousreply 461March 21, 2019 5:06 AM

Thanks, r461!

by Anonymousreply 462March 21, 2019 5:09 AM

I'm glad to see they are showing Get a Room. Bravo kept dicking around with the time slot and I don't think it got the attention it deserved the first time it aired

by Anonymousreply 463March 21, 2019 5:09 AM

That's weird, now it switched over to the second half of the most recent episode of BH. Sort it out Xfinity!

by Anonymousreply 464March 21, 2019 5:30 AM

Aside from maybe the lobsters, that "clambake" looked low rent. Served it in Chinet? How dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 465March 21, 2019 6:38 AM

Ramona never misses an episode to display what an awful person she is. Calling Barbara "masculine" and then saying Dennis wasn't smart because he used drugs...how does she have any friends?

by Anonymousreply 466March 21, 2019 6:44 AM

oh look she tweeted a quick apology before the show aired but she's getting dragged in the comments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467March 21, 2019 6:55 AM

Tinz shut Sonja down as soon as the word "painkillers" came out of her mouth re: Dennis.

This yet another example of "drug talk" being shut down on camera. B accusing John of doing rails is a notable exception.

by Anonymousreply 468March 21, 2019 7:01 AM

Does Aviva still have only one leg? Tragic, losing it in that woodchipper accident. Has she head surgery to correct?

by Anonymousreply 469March 21, 2019 10:51 AM

R469 Aviva lost her leg when she was a going girl, it was a tragic but distant accident. Yes she still Has one real leg and lives life with that iconic prosthesis.

by Anonymousreply 470March 21, 2019 11:44 AM

Everyone on DL was basically saying the same thing about Dennis.

by Anonymousreply 471March 21, 2019 11:55 AM

If Barbara pissed them all off, I hope we at least get to see some of it on camera.

by Anonymousreply 472March 21, 2019 11:58 AM

I am actually surprised Bethenny didn't jump on Tinsley from the onset. I knew aligning with Luann would never last.

by Anonymousreply 473March 21, 2019 12:21 PM

I was the, I am sure, irritating asshole, who posted Bethenny's "Widow Shields" updates here as she milked it. She seems to have now "reframed" / re-edited her approach, at least as far as she was able. What a fucking shock. Oy!

Mentioning that Dennis (supposedly) got a ring for Bryn too was quite fucked up on at least three hundred levels. Just zip it.

by Anonymousreply 474March 21, 2019 12:53 PM

It's funny that some people are going after Ramona for that comment, but isn't that generally most people's reaction in a situation like this?

by Anonymousreply 475March 21, 2019 12:58 PM

Didn't her explanation of whether they were engaged or not change in this one episode. First explanation at the clambake and the second to Dorinda at the party were somewhat different. If she wants to be the charity lady, she shouldn't broadcast it on the show It's just creepy.

by Anonymousreply 476March 21, 2019 1:00 PM

A lot of bethennys engagement story sounds fishy

by Anonymousreply 477March 21, 2019 1:11 PM

R476 She did, and yes, it is creepy. But, at least at the time, she couldn't get called out on any of it, because of her kind of sort of but not really except when I need it status as the fiance of THE PERFECT MAN who was also a married drug addict (true! but we aren't allowed to talk about it) however "iced" that engagement may have been. Not iced enough that she wasn't going to sport that tacky costume cocktail looking ring.

by Anonymousreply 478March 21, 2019 1:11 PM

Also for a heartbroken woman she seemed to hop on to some young dick pretty quickly (not unlike Jill zarin moving on before the body was cold). Not to shade -- I've never been widowed so maybe I don't understand -- but feels odd to me

by Anonymousreply 479March 21, 2019 1:12 PM

Bethenny has let enough comments about Dennis and their relationship slip that it seems clear to me that it was really flawed, and that she wasn't at all confident that it could or should be permanent. I don't think it was necesarily about drugs, but more about commitment issues. At one point she was quoted as saying that the only way she got free of the relationship was that he died. I kind of get this--we've all been with someone that we couldn't bring ourselves to leave completely. Btw, she mentioned the engagement ring last season in Colombia so it's not a new story.

Ramona's nastiness has finally gone over the top, to say nothing of Luann's sense of entitlement and Dorinda's rage and self-absorption (all those tears in her scene with Bethenny were for herself and Richard--there was no real empathy there).

by Anonymousreply 480March 21, 2019 1:28 PM

"Oh, Dennis would want me to fuck this hot stud who is only into me for my money" "Oh, Dennis would want me to fly down to North Carolina which is sadly not hit as hard by the storms but going anyway so I can look like a better person Oh, Tate's is out of their version of SkinnyGirl cookies, so I will fake eat on camera some of what they gave us free for promo--That's how Dennis would have wanted it.

Oh...

...and so on, and so on, and so on

by Anonymousreply 481March 21, 2019 1:28 PM

Horrible try too hard cast! Lost it's charm. Used to love. I am trying but end up changing the channel. They always, ALWAYS end up focusing on and pushing forward the MOST Obnoxious cast members. I will not watch a season of the LuAnne and Sonja "we love us" show. Used to love this show for escape now I need to escape it. bummer

by Anonymousreply 482March 21, 2019 2:39 PM

When does Jill appear?

by Anonymousreply 483March 21, 2019 2:43 PM

I am actually surprised by how much I like Barbara. I am very curious now to see what happens as she seems like a natural fit right now.

by Anonymousreply 484March 21, 2019 2:45 PM

I'm guessing the rest of the cast will find Barbara unbearably meddlesome and her incessant proclamations about "protecting" LuAnn too grating to tolerate. (That, and she entertains with paper plates and is generally very rough around the edges--although this criticism coming from Ramona is pretty funny)

by Anonymousreply 485March 21, 2019 2:53 PM

For some reason, when Barbara speaks something about her mouth reminds me of Georgia Engel (she played Georgette on the Mary Tyler Moore show). I kept trying to figure out who she reminded me of, and that's it.

by Anonymousreply 486March 21, 2019 9:50 PM

Can't wait to see Sonja getting her lez on!

by Anonymousreply 487March 21, 2019 9:57 PM

It's so funny to watch Ramona lie and deny and deflect.

She's like a cornered animal - crazy eyes and all.

But she's is so narcissistic - she will walk into the trap just to be noticed.

Ramona has NO self-awareness - I've seen more mature teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 488March 21, 2019 10:05 PM

Dorinda and her fat little Meat Puppet boyfriend John are both TRASH.

by Anonymousreply 489March 21, 2019 10:07 PM

I loved that bit last night when Barbara (?) confronted Ramona about the lies, and Ramona, eyes darting around, says "which lie?" or something like that. And she ultimately had no defense to the Chris Burch lie.

by Anonymousreply 490March 21, 2019 10:08 PM

Spot on, R490.

by Anonymousreply 491March 21, 2019 10:10 PM

Agree, R482, LuAnn and Dorinda's feud has gone on too long.

Neither of them are in the right, or are even the least bit likable, in this feud.

by Anonymousreply 492March 21, 2019 10:14 PM

I hate all these shrill harpies. Except Tinsley, but she's a bore.

by Anonymousreply 493March 21, 2019 10:21 PM

I wonder if the Bravo producers could re-energize this franchise by spinning off some of these housewives into a Real Housewives of the Hamptons

As the poster upthread mentioned, it's much more interesting to see these women OUT of the city for a change.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494March 21, 2019 10:32 PM

Tinsley actually showed some signs of life last night. She was horrified (and vocal about it) that these stupid women were filling up tote bags with lobsters, and I think one other time she tried to dissuade them from something or other.

I've been an avid RHONY watcher since the first season, but I have to confess I'm over it. Once you lose your sense of humor about these stupid women, they're no longer fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 495March 21, 2019 10:32 PM

[quote]Once you lose your sense of humor about these stupid women, they're no longer fun to watch.

Exactly, R495, both Dorinda and LuAnn take themselves FAR too seriously.

Every disagreement is a fight to the death.

by Anonymousreply 496March 21, 2019 10:34 PM

Last night's episode got less than 1.3 million viewers. Not great numbers. The cast is STALE.

Sonja and Tinsley need to go. Bring back Jill and Aviva or add in someone else who's got an interesting personality and storyline. The problem is the NYC cast has gotten far too comfortable and entitled

by Anonymousreply 497March 21, 2019 10:49 PM

R497 Nobody liked Aviva. She was worse than Cindy Barshop.

by Anonymousreply 498March 21, 2019 10:58 PM

I'd agree that the NY cast is too comfortable and entitled, but substituting Aviva and/or Jill isn't the solution; they are both dreadful. Aviva's seriously crazy and comes with that revolting father. Jill is the world's thirstiest famewhore. This week she's all over social media with (1) a podcast she's done with her sister (oy); (b) an offer to record a one-minute personal message for anyone who wants one....for a fee; and (3) her appearance with that Tyler Henry person, who's going to channel her poor dead husband. Anything--ANYTHING--for attention.

by Anonymousreply 499March 21, 2019 11:11 PM

I don't disagree, R498, because I missed the one season with Aviva

But Cindy Barshop was one of the nastiest dead-eyed cunts I've ever seen on TV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500March 21, 2019 11:15 PM

Season 5 was the best, even with Avevil. The show doesn't need Bethenny or Jill.

by Anonymousreply 501March 21, 2019 11:16 PM

The housewives have become more of an over produced situation dramedy. Because of all the security concerns they very rarely film much in their real homes so they place them outside their homes in some lame charity/publicity situation and let them ad lib it out.

It was better when they spent time in their homes and everything wasn’t so staged. I loved the early episodes watching Luann go to real events with the count.

by Anonymousreply 502March 21, 2019 11:18 PM

Cindy Barshop was the nastiest NY Jew bitch around. She just sucked and that’s all she did.

by Anonymousreply 503March 21, 2019 11:19 PM

I barely remember Barshop. I remember a breakfast she had with Sonja who tried to explain the pecking order, and that Sonja ended up getting pissed off at her for some reason I can't recall. "I even got your special bread" sticks out for some reason. I also remember her creepy brother and their creepy relationship. That's it. How she got cast is beyond me.

Barbara really must have fucked things up, because she seems like a good fit so far.

by Anonymousreply 504March 21, 2019 11:27 PM

Barshop was such a profoundly bad choice. I can't imagine who thought she belonged on that, or any show. To say nothing of her creepy brother. All those teefs.

I agree this show doesn't need Bethenny. I'll bet this is her last season. And I'll bet that if it is Carole will try to get back on.

by Anonymousreply 505March 21, 2019 11:28 PM

I am soooo sure that some relative worked for somebody some where and that’s how Cindy Barshop got casted. There were probably 100 other girls that got overlooked because somebody made a phone call and said I’ve got this great gal that’s my friends niece and she’s single, she lives downtown and she’s very artsy!!

by Anonymousreply 506March 21, 2019 11:36 PM

I thought that Chris Burch story was in Page Six. I know I heard someplace besides Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 507March 22, 2019 2:12 AM

r507 I remember something too. This is what I found. A lot of careful language, but nothing that hints she was kicked out of the party. It was so clear that she was still drinking (and othering) back then. There seemed to be an article about her in "high spirits" every other week.

by Anonymousreply 508March 22, 2019 2:22 AM

Sorry, here's the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509March 22, 2019 2:23 AM

If the NY cast takes themselves "too seriously", I shudder to think what the description of the BH cast would be. I mean talk about self-important over overproduced.

by Anonymousreply 510March 22, 2019 2:33 AM

r497, the ratings for these shows will never make sense to me. Everyone on every board complains about the dog story on BH yet it still maintains higher numbers. I can't even stomach that.

by Anonymousreply 511March 22, 2019 2:37 AM

[quote]Exactly, [R495], both Dorinda and LuAnn take themselves FAR too seriously.

Agreed, I could picture Dorinda having a huge production meeting with her 'people' to brainstorm ideas like the Mermaid costumes (that looked cheap as shit BTW) so she can be seen as more 'fun and spontaneous' this season

Then Dorito immediately ruins it all by acting like a cross between Tony Soprano and a Gangsta rapper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512March 22, 2019 2:54 AM

Dorinda sounds more nasal than ever this season too...

She's never going to get all the Coke booogers out of her nasal passages as long as she's with John

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513March 22, 2019 2:56 AM

Yeah, so hypocritical, nasty, and typical of Ramona to make that crack about Dennis being 'not too smart, he took drugs'.

You probably don't know this, Ramona, but that Adderall you snort is a drug too...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514March 22, 2019 3:01 AM

[quote] Everyone on every board complains about the dog story on BH yet it still maintains higher numbers. I can't even stomach that.

The BH women are more likable and relatable in comparison. Flyover America distrusts New Yorkers. They don't like fast talkers.

by Anonymousreply 515March 22, 2019 3:42 AM

I’m beginning to see why everyone turns on Lu this season - She’s coming off as above it all and not likeable at all - I can't wait for Beth to turn on the alchy bitch and set her straight - She’s doing cabaret not selling out arenas like Beyoncé or Taylor Swift

by Anonymousreply 516March 22, 2019 3:53 AM

Sonja’s Paper party was pure Sonja. Some of the guys in the bar scene looked rather sketchy.

by Anonymousreply 517March 22, 2019 9:20 AM

The best part of Cindy's season was Sonja deliberately cropping her out of all of their trip photos and Cindy not finding out until they were back in NY.

by Anonymousreply 518March 22, 2019 10:34 AM

I've noticed that Dorinda goes to all the signings and meet the Housewife events..and she is usually with the same crew, Giudice and Kelly from OC. People that need the $$. I sort of like Dorinda but this gives me pause. Perhaps she isn't as wealthy as believed?

by Anonymousreply 519March 22, 2019 11:40 AM

r515, the BH women are more "likeable" and "relatable"? What are you smoking?

by Anonymousreply 520March 22, 2019 11:46 AM

I did notice that when Barbara was defending Lu re: the chris Burch party she didn't exactly deny she was trashed and kicked out, and only said they left together...

by Anonymousreply 521March 22, 2019 12:38 PM

Whatever else we might say about Barbara, she's certainly a loyal friend. Talk about slavish devotion!

by Anonymousreply 522March 22, 2019 12:58 PM

R519 Dorindas NYC apartment is HORRIBLE! There’s barely room to turn around it. But I also wonder if that’s her real apartment or one they set up to film in. On BH that’s not Teddy’s house. They just film there. After Dorit and Kyle got robbed they now are super tight on security and what personal info they share/show.

by Anonymousreply 523March 22, 2019 1:06 PM

Sonja looked bone thin in one of those Paper photos on display. I know she's lost weight, but her legs and arms looked about as wide as pipe cleaner. I think one of the graphic artists got a little overly ambitious with the cropping feature.

by Anonymousreply 524March 22, 2019 1:33 PM

Sonja looked great on WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 525March 22, 2019 1:37 PM

So I’ve been to several Paper Magazine parties and this one looked remarkably small and there were a ton of sketchy looking queens there. I don’t think these are real “parties” at all. It all looks very staged.

by Anonymousreply 526March 22, 2019 1:39 PM

I love how Ramona, the woman who clomps along like a linebacker, said she thought Barbara wasn't very feminine.

by Anonymousreply 527March 22, 2019 1:41 PM

Despite having too much filler in her face and lips, I like Barbara. She's very skilled at calling the other women out on their shit without coming across like a mega bitch.

by Anonymousreply 528March 22, 2019 1:42 PM

Sonya threw that Paper party (with Bravo money). It wasn't the magazine's idea.

by Anonymousreply 529March 22, 2019 1:57 PM

She broke.

by Anonymousreply 530March 22, 2019 1:57 PM

R529 yes. It was pretty chintzy looking for a magazine party.

by Anonymousreply 531March 22, 2019 2:00 PM

Barbara, who a while back, was trashing Lu (as well she should) is now she's her best friend. That's already one strike against her. I do feel like there is nobody to root for anymore. Contrary to some of the people on here, I really liked Carole and was sorry to see her go. The only one besides that I like is Dorinda, and now even she is not looking so good. If everyone turns on Lu this season, I may make it through the season, otherwise, I'm done.

by Anonymousreply 532March 22, 2019 2:28 PM

Yes the Carol troll has appeared.

by Anonymousreply 533March 22, 2019 2:58 PM

I'm not the Carole troll. Wow. You really think there's only one person on here who likes her? Fuck you. Obviously, you are the anti-carole troll.

by Anonymousreply 534March 22, 2019 3:03 PM

R523 What are you talking about? Of course that’s Teddi’s House on RHOBH. They don’t just “film there for security reasons”. She bought it from DL fave Megan Ellison. That is also Dorinda’s apartment. It would be far too costly for Bravo to be renting out “fake” houses for each of the women to film at.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535March 22, 2019 3:05 PM

Barbara was actually dead on in that moment with Carole - only Luann saw it as "trashing" because it wasn't blind support.

Luann is more crafty than they originally gave her credit for.

by Anonymousreply 536March 22, 2019 3:11 PM

But that is classic Luann, r536.

Luann is crafty in the way that people with personality disorders can be. And like them, she lies quite cheerfully even when the facts are known to everyone--like her story about selling the Hamptons house.

by Anonymousreply 537March 22, 2019 4:10 PM

This has probably been covered before but Luann has always been a terrible mum. In early seasons we saw her young son miserable because she was going out again and was never around, her pretending to be an interested mother for the cameras when she clearly had no clue about caring for her kids, when the actual caring was done by Rosie who had an actual bond with the children who just looked generally embarrassed by Luann's performance. This is, I'm sure normal for children of rich narcissists but you have to feel sorry for them. She also seems to be someone with no self awareness or ability to be embarrassed by her own actions. Complaining that the woman at the cancer benefit in season 2 didn't refer to her as a countess on stage when she had but Luann was too busy talking to hear, then taking the mike to tell everyone to listen and stop talking (because she was being 'honoured'), then sitting down and immediately starting to talk over them again was just embarrassing. Watching those episodes I feel sure that she felt no embarrassment though. I don't know how people can have so little self-awareness, apart from having a personality disorder that is.

She clearly lies so, even though I dislike Ramona, I actually believe her in this instance. Ramona is stupid and rude and entitled and narcissistic but we don't know her to lie like Luann and Bethenny do, nor is she nasty and manipulative like they are. So I'm on the messier 'blonde' team, not because they're good people but the others are hypocritical liars who for some reason think they're better than the others.

by Anonymousreply 538March 22, 2019 4:27 PM

Also, for the most part Barbara seems like a decent, honest person and loyal who mistakenly wondered onto a Housewives set by mistake, since her reactions to events are just confusingly normal. I think she can't last because, if anything, she is too decent for them. But, and I hate to say this, whoever on this thread said that she looks like a thumb is right and that is really distracting for me every time I see her on screen, so thanks for that.

by Anonymousreply 539March 22, 2019 4:30 PM

Let's call her Thumbelina!

by Anonymousreply 540March 22, 2019 4:32 PM

Actually, correction, Ramona is definitely nasty, I mean I don't want to sound like I'm claiming she's a decent person or anything. It's just that her nastiness seems to come from stupidity and entitlement rather than the strange manipulativeness of Luann and Bethenny, whose object a lot of the time seems to be to make themselves feel good just by making other people feel bad. There is a different quality to their nastiness which isn't helped, as I said, by their hypocrisy in pretending that they are somehow better than the others, which is a joke.

Luann trying to pretend she thinks Dorinda (who is admittedly a truly terrible drunk) is addicted to alcohol and needs and intervention was ludicrous, and Barbara shut that down immediately. What a nasty person; I could see the look of confusion on Barbara's face when Luann said it because it was so out of left field.

by Anonymousreply 541March 22, 2019 4:36 PM

I absolutely agree with you, r538 and r541!

by Anonymousreply 542March 22, 2019 4:46 PM

I’m guilty of the thumb comparison - love or hate me! Seriously I thought something was wrong with her face/health issue and that’s why she didn’t get an apple. Now I’m seeing a little bit of the kid from Mask. God help me.

by Anonymousreply 543March 22, 2019 4:59 PM

Barbara really is most unfortunate looking, but she does seem to be a good egg. It will be interesting to see if she (and the others) are gradually more appalled at Luann's behavior.

by Anonymousreply 544March 22, 2019 5:02 PM

Luann got MUCH "craftier" after she was demoted during that one season. Since then, she has been very careful to be a focal point so she doesn't lose her spot.

by Anonymousreply 545March 22, 2019 5:45 PM

I was reading that interview with Ramona and Dorinda about returning housewives, etc and it was very telling that Ramona basically says the reality tv/hw game is selling your soul to the devil.

by Anonymousreply 546March 22, 2019 5:47 PM

I find it hard to believe that Ramona ever had a soul. Was that the interview where she shat all over Barbara?

by Anonymousreply 547March 22, 2019 5:49 PM

For those of you complaining about paper plates at Barbra’s clamblake have obviously never been to one. You don’t use fine china. The reason clam bakes are served on paper plates is because they absorb all the the juices which if on a regular plate would spill on you. Clam bakes are messy I spent a summer doing them.

by Anonymousreply 548March 22, 2019 6:44 PM

r547, no. That was the interview where they both basically said Jill probably would not be back full-time and it's a different show now.

by Anonymousreply 549March 22, 2019 6:44 PM

R535 do u really believe everything you read? Dorindas apartment looks more like that of one of the crews that they borrow for filming.

And no, teddy did NOT buy that home. After the robberies she didn’t want any filming in the dump she lives in. They are only showing Denise’s beach house so far. Not her main residence.

by Anonymousreply 550March 22, 2019 7:10 PM

R548 thank you!! Obviously a lot of these posters haven’t been to any parties in the Hamptons much. Fine china at a casual cook out style dinner???

It’s not like that especially if you are at an old moneyed families place. I can’t tell you the number of cook outs I’ve been to with burgers and glass bottles of soda. Not saying the formal sit downs don’t happen but expecting China at a clambake??? Reallllllyy....

by Anonymousreply 551March 22, 2019 7:18 PM

[QUOTE]Luann got MUCH "craftier" after she was demoted during that one season. Since then, she has been very careful to be a focal point so she doesn't lose her spot.

I think the best decision the producers ever made was demoting Luann that season. She scratched and clawed her way back to that apple and provided some delicious drama all the way along (not caring in the slightest how any of the "storylines" she created for herself might ruin her life or the lives of her children).

No one "robbed" Dorit. It was a not-particularly-well-executed insurance fraud. PK and Dorit are poor as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 552March 22, 2019 7:31 PM

Ramona's thirsty antics believing she's a hot piece of snatch compared to the thousands of actually attractive women in New York gives me life.

by Anonymousreply 553March 22, 2019 7:35 PM

I read an article the other day that suggested reality tv was bad for us because it depicted 'aspirational' lifestyles that we can't have. I don't know how many people feel that, but honestly, watching RHONY is surely the opposite? some of these women are actually rich and some are not quite as rich as they'd like us to think, but they all seem so sad and desperate and honestly a bit pathetic. I really really wouldn't want to be any of them.

by Anonymousreply 554March 22, 2019 7:41 PM

I think it's great that Barbara seems to really be winning viewers over. Check social media, she's been taking off with fans.

by Anonymousreply 555March 22, 2019 8:38 PM

Doesn't matter. She's toast.

by Anonymousreply 556March 22, 2019 8:42 PM

Let’s get back to trashing Cindy Barshit.

by Anonymousreply 557March 22, 2019 8:49 PM

Bethenny is so ugly on the outside and inside. Why do fraus like her?

by Anonymousreply 558March 22, 2019 8:52 PM

I dont think any of them other than Tinsley were actually brought up with money. Luanne was an LPN before she found the Count and cant stand the idea of not being in the upper echelon which makes her desperate and selfish. Bethenny-same. Her dad was a horse trainer and a trashy mobster type. She is tough and street wise not elegant at all but she tries to act above everyone else. Sonja had her moment in the sun with her hubby but she was a coat check girl before him. Ramona is total trash from upstate NY. Barbara seems more suited for Jersey than NY but she seems real at least.

by Anonymousreply 559March 22, 2019 9:25 PM

I think it's the level of entitlement and false superiority that Bethenny has that baffles me R-559. Where on earth does it come from?

by Anonymousreply 560March 22, 2019 9:28 PM

I think Betnenny grew up with some $$ but not enough for her to compete. She went to boarding school. She probably got her thirst there.

This episode had some really funny moments. Ramona walking slowing up to the table with LuAnn. The many mentions of Ramona's crazy eyes. Bethenny's impersonation of Ramona. Ramona leaving with a bag full of lobster. I fast forwarded through B's charity work. Otherwise...I just can't help but love these betches.

by Anonymousreply 561March 22, 2019 9:34 PM

Funnily enough I had a friend like that in the past. Like Bethenny she would often talk about how tough her childhood was and encourage people to feel sorry for her and like they were luckier than her in that department even when they had experienced objectively bad things themselves (her childhood was not as bad as Bethenny's was). But had also had money for a period of time as a child so had a strange mix of being spoiled for a time but also not having that great a childhood in other ways, although certainly not abusive. She also was entitled and seemed to believe she was better than other people, and had the same kind of brittle narcissism and intensity of Bethenny. I mean they're different in other ways but Bethenny definitely reminds me of her. We drifted apart because of her narcissism really and the entitlement - she used to make me feel like I owed her something or was beholden to her in some way all the time, and everything - good or bad - was usually about her. I could sympathise with Carole on that trip they took last year. When you stop caring you just stop caring, and these people do tend to cycle through friends,

by Anonymousreply 562March 22, 2019 9:41 PM

Sorry that was meant to have paragraphs ^^ I don't know what happened to them.

by Anonymousreply 563March 22, 2019 9:42 PM

I think Bethenny has probably been defensive most of her life. Not as much money, skeevy family, embarrassing childhood. When she and Jill were friends Jill and Bawby were very generous to her, but Jill often made a point of reminding Bethenny how much she and Bobby were doing for her. It's awful to have to feel grateful all the time, and it must have made Bethenny feel especially good when she made her fortune, largely on her own, but like a lot of people who grew up insecure, she probably still is. The air of confidence and entitlement is probably an act.

by Anonymousreply 564March 22, 2019 9:52 PM

Yeah I agree with you R-564, much as I dislike Bethenny I think she's also what her circumstances have made her. I feel terribly sorry for people who don't have family they can rely on, at least when they're young and most people do. Having a mum who will always look out for you and you don't have to be constantly grateful to. These things are very different with family.

by Anonymousreply 565March 22, 2019 9:59 PM

[quote]I think it's the level of entitlement and false superiority that Bethenny has that baffles me R-559. Where on earth does it come from?

It comes from her being a cunt. It doesn't have to be any deeper than that.

by Anonymousreply 566March 22, 2019 10:01 PM

I don’t feel sorry for Bethenny. She has plenty of money now but still chooses to put her ugly mug on TV.

by Anonymousreply 567March 22, 2019 10:42 PM

You're a prince, r566

by Anonymousreply 568March 22, 2019 10:43 PM

sorry; meant r567--Mr. Milk of Human Kindness.

by Anonymousreply 569March 22, 2019 10:43 PM

I'm so happy Carole is gone. She was the fucking worst.

by Anonymousreply 570March 22, 2019 10:55 PM

Love Carole and Dorinda. The others can rot. This season is lacking .

by Anonymousreply 571March 22, 2019 11:17 PM

I love Bethany. I just absolutely Love her. I will watch anything she’s in. I wish her talk show were still airing. I think you should all get fucked because you are jealous of her.

by Anonymousreply 572March 22, 2019 11:47 PM

My goodness.

by Anonymousreply 573March 23, 2019 12:07 AM

(R572) No lovely, not jealousy - I'm very very glad I'm not her. Don't mistake money, big fake breasts and (unfortunately) what looks like an eating disorder for happiness. I meant what I said above; she's not remotely likeable but she is, like all of us, a product of her experiences.

by Anonymousreply 574March 23, 2019 12:10 AM

Just rewatching season 2. It was definitely a deliberate decision to take that one snippet out of Simon's review of the fashion show about the seats that 'gave us a nice long view of both the front and back' and play it over him watching the male model walking down the runway.

by Anonymousreply 575March 23, 2019 12:31 AM

Laughing so much at the season 2 episode where Ramona asks Kelly for advice on how to deal with her discomfort around Simon and Kelly's reply is absolutely bonkers. It's like Ramona has met someone crazier than her and it's so confusing. When Kelly talks to anyone it always comes across like she's in a completely different conversation with them - she clearly knows what they're saying and is trying to respond but what she says makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 576March 23, 2019 1:03 AM

That's a good description of Kelly Beensomeone's particular brand of crazy, R576.

She was always on a different wavelength than everyone else - but she generally didn't care - it was everyone else's problem

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577March 23, 2019 2:05 AM

I love when there are glimpses of the "old" Bethenny and her humor. The Ramona impression had me rolling.

by Anonymousreply 578March 23, 2019 3:08 AM

Barbara looks like Jennifer Lopez after a bottle of wine and several rounds of medical steroids (the puff your face ones)

by Anonymousreply 579March 23, 2019 3:29 AM

I can't stop thinking about the Barbara/Thumb analogy from upthread either.

I find myself really liking Barbara.

But I'm also grinning or laughing when I watch her now.

Barbara + Thumbelina = Barbralina

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580March 23, 2019 4:23 AM

For Barbara the middle part needs to go and all the wefts added in for this picture also don’t make her hair look the best. I also would lighten up the makeup.

by Anonymousreply 581March 23, 2019 4:33 AM

Bethenny is hideous.

by Anonymousreply 582March 23, 2019 4:36 AM

Ramona seems like a truly terrible harpy like she'd be painful to know in person but she's exactly what reality TV needs more of.

by Anonymousreply 583March 23, 2019 6:22 AM

Carole is a hipster young girl of 19. I caught a few moments of the wedding photo shoot she had for Baby. Then it comes out she’s a dyke and rude to our girl, Bethenny? Fuck Carole, good riddance. She’s absolutely nothing.

by Anonymousreply 584March 23, 2019 7:03 AM

R540 how about Thumbra?

by Anonymousreply 585March 23, 2019 8:58 AM

After all of that, they didn't even show them eating the lobster. Just Tinsley's caviar (and bar fruit for Sonja)

by Anonymousreply 586March 23, 2019 9:07 AM

We saw some clam eating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587March 23, 2019 12:40 PM

A dyke? Says who?

by Anonymousreply 588March 23, 2019 1:15 PM

Bethenny is using Dennis's death for story and it's disgusting. They were not engaged. They were not even together when he died. He may have asked her to marry him at one point and she kept the ring but they were not engaged or a couple when he died. Her wearing that ring and telling everyone is to make her more sympathetic. That and her BStrong affiliation with Delivering Goods (the real charity). Bethenny affiliated with them. Slapped her branding all over everything and takes credit for it but most of the work comes from Delivering Goods.

by Anonymousreply 589March 23, 2019 1:15 PM

I'm afraid you may be right about the engagement, r589. (And a propos nothing, Dennis' very estranged wife was just as quick to take the proprietary grieving widow role the second he died. People are jerks).

She did acknowledge Delivering Goods on this episode as being the principal force behind these relief efforts, but the reference was pretty oblique.

by Anonymousreply 590March 23, 2019 1:21 PM

The new thread needs to be accompanied by a glamorous picture in the header.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591March 23, 2019 2:06 PM

[quote]The new thread needs to be accompanied by a glamorous picture in the header.

And what does your crusty old cunt have to do with glamour, Jill?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592March 23, 2019 2:25 PM

"ThumBra", I likey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593March 23, 2019 2:29 PM

When Barbara called out Ramona's obsequious behavior, I thought I would die laughing.

"Yeah, like I'm gonna call my 20 year-old son and ask him if he wants to come over and eat some of Ramona's pie."

I wouldn't touch Ramona's pie either!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594March 23, 2019 2:33 PM

Ramona's Pie, talk about a place where it's 'dark down there'...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595March 23, 2019 2:47 PM

Who knows what was said about Chris Burch's Christmas party?

I just want everybody to get to a place where they can say "I'm a Sexaholic" or "I'm an Alcoholic"...

Excuse me for caring about people!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596March 23, 2019 2:51 PM

Bethenny running around to shelters and handing out gift cards while sporting her leather Chanel backpack was a special kind of fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 597March 23, 2019 3:01 PM

They really need to bring Jill Zaria back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598March 23, 2019 3:08 PM

[quote]They really need to clean Jill Zaran's filthy cunt

I fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 599March 23, 2019 3:15 PM

Go get a job on QVC, Jill Zarin

by Anonymousreply 600March 23, 2019 3:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!