Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chalamet And Friends 33

Continue.........

by Anonymousreply 595February 28, 2019 1:01 AM

He needs to release his taxes, he seems shady as fuck. I'm no Bernie fan.

by Anonymousreply 1February 26, 2019 3:10 PM

R1 think you are in the wrong thread šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 2February 26, 2019 3:14 PM

From prev thread there is no reason for her to be in Angouleme unless she somehow knows Eliel Ford (wouldnā€™t surprise me all these brats seem somehow connected). Still think it is VERY possible she just posted a random pic she found on Google. Maybe sheā€™s trolling the fandom, or TimothĆ©e. Maybe they had a fling last summer, she thinks the thing with LRD is real and now she wants to stir shit. Or yeah , sheā€™s there to fuck TimothĆ©e

by Anonymousreply 3February 26, 2019 3:45 PM

Timmy fucking her right now.

by Anonymousreply 4February 26, 2019 3:46 PM

R3 if she's in contact with timmy she'll be well aware of LRD being fake. Very much doubt the photo isn't hers. If they're hooking up whatever, but she really needs to stop tryna get attention because she's obviously aware people know, I think she knew about here being discussed last week. Just praying timmy doesn't get caught up in BS public drama. He can be as careful as he is personally, but if people around him aren't then his efforts are wasted

by Anonymousreply 5February 26, 2019 3:48 PM

I think the only one fucking Timmy is his trainer for Dune right now!

by Anonymousreply 6February 26, 2019 3:49 PM

From the prev thread. That woman ran into Lily looking like this and didn't recognize she's a five foot super model? LOL No wonder he's sleeping with Micha , she's a total upgrade in all ways, at least physically. Lily's got the famous daddy and money. If it wasn't for that she'd have a hard time getting a job at Walmart. She's as trashy as these ig hoes, all the money in the world and still chooses the same path of these girls with way less resources.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 26, 2019 3:52 PM

I think I've done something wrong with my life... the IG models and Influencer are doing fucking nothing, traveling the world and making money left and right. Fuck...

by Anonymousreply 8February 26, 2019 3:53 PM

I think he's with LRD and has this chick on the side. LRD will be working soon and he needs regular sex while he's working for the next few months. It's important the star is happy.

by Anonymousreply 9February 26, 2019 3:53 PM

If she was seeing him, she would have never published the photo. She could have just published a photo of a croissant and her friends would have known. She is fishing for attention while trying to be vague.

by Anonymousreply 10February 26, 2019 3:53 PM

Babych knows Kaia Gerber. Remember how Kaia was in love with Timmy?

by Anonymousreply 11February 26, 2019 3:54 PM

R11 what makes you say that? Apparently I missed it.

by Anonymousreply 12February 26, 2019 3:55 PM

r8 and fucking Timmy while they're at it.

by Anonymousreply 13February 26, 2019 3:55 PM

It's possible she's trolling. She;s definitely the type of girl to google herself every morning.

R10 She could've well posted the pic but she would've deleted it the moment someone tracked her down imo. Unless he doesn't give a shit, which I find kinda hard to believe.

by Anonymousreply 14February 26, 2019 3:56 PM

She retweeted that she spent NYE alone. So doesn't sound like they were dating. Most likely she's just a hook up.

by Anonymousreply 15February 26, 2019 3:59 PM

r15 again, if she's been lurking here she knows what Timothee was doing on NYE. So maybe her post was sour grapes

by Anonymousreply 16February 26, 2019 4:01 PM

Posting the pic of the castle just shows how thirsty for attention she is, even though not everyone can tell where it was taken. When you donā€™t want people to know about something you donā€™t post a single photo in relation to it, itā€™s that simple. Tim better be careful

by Anonymousreply 17February 26, 2019 4:02 PM

R16 she didnt need to lurk here, she follows him and wouldve know where he was NYE. Think people are getting a Bit ahead of themselves thinking they're actually in a relationship. A casual hookup who can't manage to keep 100% discreet for some reason, yeah

by Anonymousreply 18February 26, 2019 4:03 PM

Yeah, these girls are fluent in instagram, there's no way she didn't know what she was doing.

by Anonymousreply 19February 26, 2019 4:05 PM

R14 Agree. I donā€™t think Timmy would ruin his career by dating someone who seeking for attentions. He seems into celebrities and famous people. From the prev thread, babyc is definitely lurking DL

by Anonymousreply 20February 26, 2019 4:05 PM

R16 you think an instamodel lurks on DL? Lol. That was NYE. We just discovered her.

by Anonymousreply 21February 26, 2019 4:06 PM

She also posted a pic on IG on Valentineā€™s Day implying sheā€™s single and said that maybe sheā€™ll have better luck next year.

by Anonymousreply 22February 26, 2019 4:06 PM

She doesn't have to lurk, all she needs to do is google her username and it's there.

by Anonymousreply 23February 26, 2019 4:07 PM

R20 he's publicly with LRD but he wasn't with LRD back in May or whenever the picture was taken and maybe LRD and Timmy did break up or he's just cheating or they have an open relationship. Or just FWB. Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 24February 26, 2019 4:09 PM

R23 yeah but nobody was talking about her in December or V Day.

by Anonymousreply 25February 26, 2019 4:11 PM

R14 tbh I don't think he's got time to care. He's shooting one movie and apparently doing work for Dune at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 26February 26, 2019 4:15 PM

I was gone the last couple of days. Need to catch up. Just one quick question regarding the blind from yesterday.

Was Timmy even in Milan? I think someone would have seen him?

by Anonymousreply 27February 26, 2019 4:15 PM

R7 Money doesn't buy class.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 26, 2019 4:16 PM

r27 as far as we can tell he wasn't there. No one saw him and the interview hasn't come out Enty did a blind yesterday about it though

by Anonymousreply 29February 26, 2019 4:17 PM

r28 an ankh necklace? Really?

by Anonymousreply 30February 26, 2019 4:17 PM

r12 I remember KG followed T but he never followed back. Don't know whatever came of that & don't know what else she did.

by Anonymousreply 31February 26, 2019 4:18 PM

Speaking of Enty there are a few guesses that it is LRD.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 26, 2019 4:20 PM

KG was just like everyone else fancying timmy & following him on IG, not much to read into

by Anonymousreply 33February 26, 2019 4:21 PM

R26 I'm sure he knows though. People are tagging him in her comments.

by Anonymousreply 34February 26, 2019 4:22 PM

R31 he follows her too iirc.

by Anonymousreply 35February 26, 2019 4:22 PM

Iā€™m sure Timmy is always lurking on SM, even when heā€™s not actively posting. Even the plane girl said she knew it was him for sure when she saw that he was on his IG.

by Anonymousreply 36February 26, 2019 4:25 PM

FFS YOU ARE ALL INSANE

by Anonymousreply 37February 26, 2019 4:26 PM

I don't care that Timmy's fucking or fucking around, I just thought his tastes would be more... evolved or something.

by Anonymousreply 38February 26, 2019 4:26 PM

r27 Enty's blind about Milan. He obviously has it in for Timothee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 26, 2019 4:28 PM

I find Kaia Gerber the least offensive of the nepo-model lot, but she's still pretty meh.

by Anonymousreply 40February 26, 2019 4:30 PM

R40 she has nepotism on her side just as much as LRD but she seems to work a lot, but been following her for a bit and she seems to have ED issues. She's so young, I feel bad for her

by Anonymousreply 41February 26, 2019 4:34 PM

I actually donā€™t think thereā€™s anything happening with this babyc chick. I think she posted that for attention knowing that people are starting to notice her. I will say though that it is weird that she is possibly there.. But.. I mean, does he have time for her? Heā€™s busy filming two films plus training for Dune. Seems like heā€™s got a lot on his plate right now

R41 Kaia definitely seems to be suffering from an ED. I remember when she first came on the scene, she was always skinny but she looks like sheā€™s wasting away now. Itā€™s sad

by Anonymousreply 42February 26, 2019 4:36 PM

KG is the only one of them that comes close to passing for a real model, but ya, I hope she gets healthy.

by Anonymousreply 43February 26, 2019 4:38 PM

Maybe babyc is there with some party crew that came to visit T on set & it has nothing to do with them fucking...

by Anonymousreply 44February 26, 2019 4:39 PM

Kaia's rumoured new boyfriend is Timmy-esque:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 26, 2019 4:41 PM

tbf I think timmys the go-to type for a lot of these kinds of girls like lily, kaia - artsy skinny white boys. So many guys like timmy around its crazy lol

by Anonymousreply 46February 26, 2019 4:42 PM

Tbh if she really is in AngoulĆŖme the only explanation for it is the one weā€™ve been discussing for 24 hours.

by Anonymousreply 47February 26, 2019 4:44 PM

What if he's shooting a movie, he's not working 24/7, unless they have night shootings he can fuck her every night. he's 23 not 43. even if he's super tired do you think he'd say no to a daily bj /handjob. they can shower together and put his dick on this ho on a daily basis.

by Anonymousreply 48February 26, 2019 4:50 PM

r46 He definitely my go-to!

by Anonymousreply 49February 26, 2019 4:52 PM

spotted again in Angouleme

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 26, 2019 4:55 PM

Thereā€™s a sighting of him yesterday in Angouleme. ā€œWe just saw@realchalamet on a bike. Heā€™s prettier in real life.ā€

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 26, 2019 4:56 PM

Interesting fact about Kaia, her bff (that many thought was har girlfriend) Charlotte Lawrence, is going put with Cody Simpson. Appart that Cody pings to Mars and back, he did publish an instastory of Timmy, photo from SSIFF and the caption Dope. Will Timmy date Kaia as soon as she is 18? Bling gossip said that they were looking for a publicity bf for her...

by Anonymousreply 52February 26, 2019 4:57 PM

him riding around Angouleme on a bike is a cute thought

by Anonymousreply 53February 26, 2019 4:57 PM

Missing his days with Armie in Crema

by Anonymousreply 54February 26, 2019 4:58 PM

r53 so Wes Anderson lol

by Anonymousreply 55February 26, 2019 4:58 PM

R52 kinda hope he will be done with teenagers though lol. Itā€™d be cool if he dated someone his age or older.

R53 I thought the same haha

by Anonymousreply 56February 26, 2019 4:58 PM

yeah jumping from one teenage nepotism model to another isn't a great look

by Anonymousreply 57February 26, 2019 5:00 PM

Isn't Saoirse on this Wes movie too?

by Anonymousreply 58February 26, 2019 5:03 PM

not to mention the whole ED thing

by Anonymousreply 59February 26, 2019 5:03 PM

r58 yes, also Tilda I think

by Anonymousreply 60February 26, 2019 5:03 PM

R56 Guys at his age either date cougars or younger.

by Anonymousreply 61February 26, 2019 5:05 PM

I have no issue with that Billie girl or Lourdes, and Maika is fine, but LRD and the i-hoes have got to go.

by Anonymousreply 62February 26, 2019 5:16 PM

R62 Hahaha ā€œI-hoesā€. But anyways, yeah I agree.

by Anonymousreply 63February 26, 2019 5:22 PM

r57 I hope he goes in a completely different direction next.

by Anonymousreply 64February 26, 2019 5:24 PM

So, ehm, I'm in the CDAN Facebook group and now they are talking about satanic rituals in Hollywood and shapeshifting reptiles in the music industry. I think I'm done with Enty and his minions.

Btw, if you look at the other blinds he posted, more and more people are calling him a liar. Not just the Timmy blinds. Even his fans are turning on him.

by Anonymousreply 65February 26, 2019 5:30 PM

R62 lmao I agree.

by Anonymousreply 66February 26, 2019 5:33 PM

r65 Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 67February 26, 2019 5:37 PM

r54 Armie supplied him with fresh dick pics for their time apart.

by Anonymousreply 68February 26, 2019 5:39 PM

I find CDAN a good gateway to understand all the conspiracy theorists. The people he dislikes are interesting, he has it in for Timmy and Lady Gaga. The firt Timmy one I remember was the one implying he was at TIFF and his boyfriend Ansel was unfaithful with one of the Jonas, LOL. Then the pr with LRD, how she was out with her boyfriend and told all she was doing it as a favour, as though she got nothing out of it. Then all the Timmy is horrible, that's why he did not get an Oscar nomination (rapists are ok) and told journalist to f off. Very strange blinds, I wonder where he got them. While Blind Gossip just mentions the pr, with MB1, LRD and what to do with her after the Oscar snub. The two LRD ones have had veiled threats to Lily, that I find equally interesting. I wonder if the press has a lot on her party ways...

by Anonymousreply 69February 26, 2019 5:40 PM

Timmy should wait for Harper Beckham since he likes them rich! I love the way Saorise and the likes keep their private lives under the radar. Timmy wants to check all the boxes so fast. I bet he secretly likes the hadids and Jenners. He doesnā€™t have the body to last long in HW. And the awkwardness and overly niceties are all part of an act. Heā€™s a great actor. I was really disgusted by the fact that he brought a disposable camera to take pictures of his fans on red carpet. That was as corny as hell.

by Anonymousreply 70February 26, 2019 5:40 PM

lol @ Harper Beckham

by Anonymousreply 71February 26, 2019 5:45 PM

R70 get some new material already this is so tired

by Anonymousreply 72February 26, 2019 5:46 PM

Oh god please not another debate about whether or not his awkward personality is all an act...

by Anonymousreply 73February 26, 2019 5:47 PM

R73 hopefully people wont take the bait and everyone trying to start up the same old discussions will just fade away

by Anonymousreply 74February 26, 2019 5:48 PM

R70 Yeah, Blind Gossip seems to get their blinds from journalists who can't run a story. they also double check and contact the people who send them stories. they also don't run so many blinds per day.

I do think Enty gets some real stuff. he is well known and has his sources, but clearly, he also pulls stuff straight out of his ass. His timmy blinds are so vague. Also, the last one was weird. "Jerky as ever". Not a single reporter had anything bad to say about him, only Enty...

by Anonymousreply 75February 26, 2019 5:49 PM

Harper Beckham has much better fashion sense than LRD.

by Anonymousreply 76February 26, 2019 5:49 PM

He is a little hip-hop fuck boy !!!

by Anonymousreply 77February 26, 2019 5:49 PM

Fuck that was for R69 with Enty not 70

by Anonymousreply 78February 26, 2019 5:50 PM

R76 a potato has a much better fashion sense than LRD

by Anonymousreply 79February 26, 2019 5:55 PM

Yup, Blind Gossip gets them from very frustrated tabloid journalist, the things about David Beckham are a good indication, I bet there are court orders on the court orders on those... Keep away from the British tabloid press Timmy, they are bastards, but they know their job!

by Anonymousreply 80February 26, 2019 5:56 PM

R70 man you really hate that kid. The disposable camera was a fan gift. He looked hot and the fan was flattered. It was sweet.

by Anonymousreply 81February 26, 2019 5:59 PM

R73 that is literally the same person they hate TimothƩe. Lol

by Anonymousreply 82February 26, 2019 6:00 PM

feels like entys had a negative blind about every couple under the sun but not armie & liz, which could be so easy to make up even because of how they are these days, this for me does add to the conspiracy that liz is at the very least on good terms with enty somehow (a source perhaps, or use to be during her E! days) But going so far as to make these up these bad ones about timmy, not totally sold on that one yet. But it's all very very interesting, it's kinda fun to follow lol What will the next one be? Timmy being a jerk so every single person on the dune set? telling Denis himself to fuck off? the possibilities...

by Anonymousreply 83February 26, 2019 6:02 PM

Nobody paid attention to Luca's new HBO tv show. Lmao, like someone said in the dl thread it's CMBYN meets For a lost soldier . Maybe the actor here will replace Timo as the new IT boy. They'll probably cast a 18/19 year old.

[quote]the show is said to follow a 14-year-old New Yorker named Fraser who moves to an army base in Italy to live with his colonel mother and her wife. There he hangs with a bunch of other army kids and Italian locals, strikes up a close friendship with a teenage girl named Caitlin, [bold]struggles with understanding his sexuality, develops a romance with an older male soldier[/bold], and probably a handful of other things that will be beautifully shot and set to a dreamy score that will make you weep.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 26, 2019 6:10 PM

Armie for the older soldier!

by Anonymousreply 85February 26, 2019 6:13 PM

Luca is getting around.

by Anonymousreply 86February 26, 2019 6:17 PM

r85 Armie is probably limiting his gay roles, but we know how Luca loves working with the same actors repeatedly & they all love working with him.

by Anonymousreply 87February 26, 2019 6:19 PM

Do you all see Armie as playing gay roles ?! .... it will be hot if he woulb play a gay batman :-))

by Anonymousreply 88February 26, 2019 6:23 PM

R84 people would go crazy for timmy as the soldier, but considering it'll be opposite an actual child I'm not sure he'll want another age related controversy. Hopefully with this story it's a one sided and this soldier doesn't reciprocate, otherwise people will be on lucas ass again with the age gap thing

by Anonymousreply 89February 26, 2019 6:24 PM

I thought Luca didn't want to do any more movies about people lounging in the summer in Italy lol

by Anonymousreply 90February 26, 2019 6:26 PM

Luca's new movie sounds like he has a thing for 14 year olds. I hope TimothƩe stays far far away from that train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 91February 26, 2019 6:29 PM

I agree they should age up the boy to 18 but I doubt that'll change.

[quote]What we know so far about We Are Who We Are is its setting, an army base in Italy, and that it follows two 14-year-olds named Fraser Wilson and Caitlin Harper.

[quote]Fraser is a detached teenager who hails from New York City. The series opens with him coming to terms with his new living circumstances on an Italian military base (with his mom, a newly-appointed colonel, and her wife) while also experiencing his own confusing feelings about his identity. He slowly gets to know a cluster of other army kids on the base as well as some local Italian teens, who all hang out at the beach, indulging themselves a little too much. Eventually he becomes close to Caitlin, and the two embark on a period of self-discovery over the golden summer. [bold]Their friends think that he and Caitlin are a couple, but Fraser is actually missing his friend from home, Mark, while also developing an innocent romantic connection with an older soldier named Jason.[/bold]

[quote]Caitlinā€™s character is hard to describeā€”beautiful, sometimes disapproving, poetic. She has been living at the base with her military father, Richard Harper, and her mother, Jenny, for the past four years. She hunts and learns how to use a semiautomatic rifle with her dad, knows how to handle the engine of his fishing vessel and is a pretty formidable kickboxer. She and Fraser spend the summer figuring out themselves and each other through an intimate and complicated friendship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92February 26, 2019 6:29 PM

R92 between this and his ideas of the sequel Luca has no qualms bastardising the memory of CMBYN. He's a hack.

by Anonymousreply 93February 26, 2019 6:33 PM

R92 yeah,14 year old and older soldier doesn't bode well. If it ends up being just a 14 yo having an innocent crush, and the solder NOT reciprocating then we're all right, anything other than that, big fat nope. Especially since their looking for an actual 14 yo actor for that part

by Anonymousreply 94February 26, 2019 6:35 PM

r88 gay batman is about the only thing that could make batman interesting

by Anonymousreply 95February 26, 2019 6:35 PM

So, all three of them are in Europe this summer...

by Anonymousreply 96February 26, 2019 6:39 PM

Innocent romantic connection, so no, there will be no affair. Also, with two moms, I think exploring his interactions with older men, not romantic, but affectionate, can be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 97February 26, 2019 6:41 PM

Luca seems aimless. Likes he's still chasing the CMBYN dream. I hope the Dylan movie is good.

by Anonymousreply 98February 26, 2019 6:41 PM

R97 why a 14 year old again? It's pedoville

by Anonymousreply 99February 26, 2019 6:42 PM

does it say anywhere when this series shoots? cause if this ends up being the project timmy want to fit in as oppose to the bob dylan one, I swear to god. He'll have a hell of a time defending it.

R97 it may get described as an 'innocent' crush right now, but if this older soldier shows any feelings back, people will be calling it out. The reactions already not great on twitter. I'd like to think someone involved in this has the sense to avoid this shit, especially in current climate

by Anonymousreply 100February 26, 2019 6:43 PM

R100 yeah I won't defend him if he takes this on. A story that doesn't need to happen. WTAF

by Anonymousreply 101February 26, 2019 6:46 PM

I think it will be more innocent than it sounds. Even though the age of consent is 14 in Italy. Relax... i don't think we are going to see a 14 year old fuck a peach or something.

by Anonymousreply 102February 26, 2019 6:47 PM

The sequel is bad enough. I will only watch an adaptation of an Aciman novel, maybe. Won't be watching a Luca original screenplay.

by Anonymousreply 103February 26, 2019 6:48 PM

What's an innocent romantic connection ? We'll meet up when you're 18 and I'll fuck you? This is something that has been done thousands of times for hetero stories, meeting a young girl, time skip and fucking/marrying her when she's older. The thorn birds first that comes to mind.

It could still be a coming of age tale if the boy's 18, they could make it romantic with a hot soldier. But with a 14 year old is pedo ville.

by Anonymousreply 104February 26, 2019 6:48 PM

R102 I'm not thinking theres gonna be anything explicit at all, just something even seemingly 'innocent' between these characters will not be good, which is why I hope it'll be completely one sided at best

by Anonymousreply 105February 26, 2019 6:49 PM

R102 it does not matter if it's innocent. Why another 14 year old at all. The child will be American too not Italian

by Anonymousreply 106February 26, 2019 6:49 PM

This sounds fine. I am here for it

by Anonymousreply 107February 26, 2019 6:49 PM

Eww. I'm starting to think the pedo troll was right about CMBYN stans.

by Anonymousreply 108February 26, 2019 6:51 PM

Why is the theme extremely young child and older soldier? This is the gay stereotype

by Anonymousreply 109February 26, 2019 6:53 PM

Oh for fuck sake not a single frame of film has been shot and everyone is going crazy. I trust Luca. He is no idiot

by Anonymousreply 110February 26, 2019 6:54 PM

The only thing I'm worried about is the fact this sort of story has been done a lot. Especially here in Europe. With gay and straight characters.

by Anonymousreply 111February 26, 2019 6:57 PM

There's no way this movie isn't a pederastic fantasy. Luca is going to be filleted. CMBYN was one thing. Elio was also played by an actual adult. But a child actor? The soldier better be a teenager too or this is going to be trashed.

by Anonymousreply 112February 26, 2019 6:57 PM

Hopefully they won't cast one of the stranger things/It the clown boys. Specially that one.

by Anonymousreply 113February 26, 2019 6:59 PM

Let#s all calm down and wait...

by Anonymousreply 114February 26, 2019 6:59 PM

R111 It's been done and done and helps perpetuate the stereotype that gays are pedos.

by Anonymousreply 115February 26, 2019 6:59 PM

R113 please don't let Timmy be involved in this.

by Anonymousreply 116February 26, 2019 7:00 PM

R112 the soldier actor could be 18 and it'll still be wrong. I think even if nothing actually happens between them, it'll still be torn to shreds, it still could play into stereotypes and be very pedo-y...wait and see I guess

by Anonymousreply 117February 26, 2019 7:01 PM

Ok everyone has a fucking phone and not one photo of Tim on the set of TFD or riding a bike. I swear if Armie comes to Detroit I will be all over that set

by Anonymousreply 118February 26, 2019 7:03 PM

You are all being ridiculous. Innocent means innocent. We have a young boy, an adolescent just moved with two mothers within a military establishment. He is lonely and I am sure the soldier treats him a smaller brother. I think between the tomboy female friend and the soldier he will learn what he is attracted to and what he just misses from his family. Nothing peado in it.

by Anonymousreply 119February 26, 2019 7:04 PM

Isnā€™t this an hbo tv series with Luca directiing the first 2 episodes, not a film?

by Anonymousreply 120February 26, 2019 7:08 PM

R119 so just an innocent and charming coming of age without any stolen kisses or make out sessions just longing crush from the demure director of I am Love, A Bigger Splash, CMBYN and Suspiria. Really? Maybe it will just be shots of trees while we listen to him masturbate?

by Anonymousreply 121February 26, 2019 7:09 PM

R120 yes, and filming starts this May

by Anonymousreply 122February 26, 2019 7:09 PM

R122 thank you lord!

by Anonymousreply 123February 26, 2019 7:10 PM

R118 I was going to say. Can we get a pic of Timmy riding his bike lol

by Anonymousreply 124February 26, 2019 7:11 PM

R120 Yes , he is directing the first 2 episodes and the final. The production finishes in October. All three of them are in Europe this summer.

by Anonymousreply 125February 26, 2019 7:12 PM

Apparently some exciting Dune news

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126February 26, 2019 7:30 PM

I am sure he will masturbate, but all 14 year olds do, and I am sure we will get tantalising views of the girl he is friend with. It is a cable series and Luca is very coy with gay scenes, so it will be tasteful and elegant. With all three in Europe they will meet up in Italy.

by Anonymousreply 127February 26, 2019 7:51 PM

The Luca tv series sounds... not great, but I'm sure its not going to be THAT controversial, with HBO. Its not an Euro romance. Also, in this climate... I'm sure Luca is not that stupid, because anything less than NO romance between the 14 year old and the soldier, will open up CMBYN to open criticism. Till now, the criticism of CMBYN has been quite muted, but something similar with a 14 year old? NO...

by Anonymousreply 128February 26, 2019 7:51 PM

I wondered where the plot came from. Maybe an adaptation of something else? But it looks like Luca is writing it, with two other people. So itā€™s on him. And I wonder why heā€™s not directing all the episodes? Does he have something else in the middle like Blood on the Tracks?

by Anonymousreply 129February 26, 2019 8:04 PM

R128 any innuendo will also be considered taboo. It will hint at the fact that they want to hit it. People will think the director of CMBYN was actually a pedo after all.

by Anonymousreply 130February 26, 2019 8:04 PM

Some Dune fans are suggesting saoirse ronan for irulan

by Anonymousreply 131February 26, 2019 8:08 PM

r129 a lot of these big name directors who direct TV series only do a few of the episodes, not the entire run

People are such hypocritical hysterics about teenage sexuality. We were all horny little fuckers at 14. it is not a crime to depict that, it is honesty. That doesn't make the people telling these stories fucking pedophiles.

by Anonymousreply 132February 26, 2019 8:10 PM

R132 The problem isn't depicting sexuality or sexual awakening. It's the fact that Luca will have brought to life two gay stories both involving a child and an adult. Not a child having a crush on another child. But an adult. That's the problem.

by Anonymousreply 133February 26, 2019 8:16 PM

R132 it's not showing a 14 year olds sexuality people are criticising here, its the potentially something going on between a 14 yo and an adult. Different things. We do have to wait and see, I'd like to tnink theyre smart enough to avoid pedo-esque stuff

R131 saoirse in the film would be amazing, but tbh I feel like it's lacking non white actors, a non white actress for irulan would be good.

by Anonymousreply 134February 26, 2019 8:16 PM

R133 and the children get younger and younger.

by Anonymousreply 135February 26, 2019 8:17 PM

I don't mind the 14yo having a crush on someone older - that happens all the time. But they wouldn't be dumb enough to actually have the soldier reciprocate in any way (even hinting at it or entertaining the idea), would they?

by Anonymousreply 136February 26, 2019 8:21 PM

R136 I think this story will be more about the two 14 year olds and the soldier is just a crush. Don't think anything will happen. Luca is not stupid... I hope.

by Anonymousreply 137February 26, 2019 8:23 PM

R136 I don't see how they could keep the story going if it's just unrequited. But I guess anything is possible.

by Anonymousreply 138February 26, 2019 8:24 PM

pray that it is unrequited, for lucas sake lol don't need ANOTHER director with a fixation on these kind of relationships..

by Anonymousreply 139February 26, 2019 8:26 PM

R139 Yeah, one Larry Clark is enough...

by Anonymousreply 140February 26, 2019 8:29 PM

R140 and woody. Another reason why I hope timmy isnt involved lol

by Anonymousreply 141February 26, 2019 8:31 PM

R141 please don't let Brian be that dumb.

by Anonymousreply 142February 26, 2019 8:33 PM

R133: A child? Who was the fucking child in Call me by your name?

by Anonymousreply 143February 26, 2019 8:35 PM

R131 The only really good female roles in Dune, from my understanding, are Rebecca's and Charlotte Rampling's. Chani, for example, will be in one or 2 scenes in the first movie and even in the second movie her role wont be great. Irulan wont appear in the first movie at all. Irulan is an important character but not a big or baity one, Saoirse is probably too big a name to play her.

Also, if Saoirse plays opposite Timmy, everyone will ship them together, though according to the story Paul loves Chani and Irulan is a political marriage. There's going to be all kinds of discourse about how people just want 2 white characters to be together, even if the canon is different.

by Anonymousreply 144February 26, 2019 8:35 PM

i really don't think Timmy and Armie are involved. Timmy has Dune and Armie rebecca and Death on the Nile.

by Anonymousreply 145February 26, 2019 8:35 PM

And let's be realistic, if it was a 14 yo straight guy having an affair with a hot female soldier nobody will have a problem

I hope Tim has something interesting in store in case Dune flops, because Dune is a hard sell no matter what even if it ends being a great movie could easily flop at the box office

by Anonymousreply 146February 26, 2019 8:37 PM

R145 they both mentioned projects they'd like to squeeze in later in the year. Oh brother. Armie probably won't be in it. A 14 year old having feelings about someone that much older would be crazy.

by Anonymousreply 147February 26, 2019 8:39 PM

R146 if it was a straight child people would still think it was gross.

by Anonymousreply 148February 26, 2019 8:40 PM

When's blood on the tracks set to shoot? I'm still hopefully this is what timmy was talking about fitting in

by Anonymousreply 149February 26, 2019 8:42 PM

R146 What? People would definitely think it gross and wrong if a 14 year old had an affair with an older woman.

by Anonymousreply 150February 26, 2019 8:45 PM

Luca has said Blood on the Tracks will shoot early fall of this year. It's something Timmy could squeeze in after Dune especially if his promo duties for The King and/or Little Women aren't too demanding this season.

by Anonymousreply 151February 26, 2019 8:45 PM

R149 November/December

by Anonymousreply 152February 26, 2019 8:45 PM

R148: That's not true. Tampa by Alissa Nutting is a prime example, you can make that novel a movie and most guys on the cinema will think the teenage boys where very lucky to bang such hot woman.

In fact Nutting played with the clear double standars, of all the possible teen/adult relationship combinations teen boy and adult woman is the one that gets a totally different reaction. If the woman is attractive most people won't think the guy was abused they will think the guy was lucky

by Anonymousreply 153February 26, 2019 8:45 PM

R151 Luca said in Minneapolis a couple of weeks ago end of the year now. maybe he is waiting for Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 154February 26, 2019 8:46 PM

R151 R154 thanks, that is something he could fit in although straight after dune, makes sense that he talked about the scheduling. Really hope he's in it - a movie based on an album, combined with lucas aesthetics, sounds very interesting

by Anonymousreply 155February 26, 2019 8:48 PM

R149 Luca seems a bit slapdash at the moment. Hope Timmy won't get anywhere near the HBO thing either. BOT seems up in the air too.

by Anonymousreply 156February 26, 2019 8:49 PM

R153 You are speaking in hypotheticals, the movie has not been made.

Just because some gross redneck bros think something is hot does not mean that the general public would agree. I agree that a 14 year old boy with an older woman vs an older man would have somewhat different reactions, but we have evolved enough as a society to know that both are very wrong. The reactions wouldnt be very dissimilar.

by Anonymousreply 157February 26, 2019 8:49 PM

R151 promo for both movies is going to be extremely intense. vulture wrote that timmy scaled back his promo for beautiful boy so that he could go all out for the king

by Anonymousreply 158February 26, 2019 8:50 PM

R158 the King is Netflix. How much promotion could there be?

by Anonymousreply 159February 26, 2019 8:52 PM

R159 Ya, the vulture article was wrong, I feel. Timmy promoted a LOT.

The King wont get that much promotion unless its an awards bait, which doesnt seem very likely.

by Anonymousreply 160February 26, 2019 8:54 PM

Yeah no. A 14 year old kid having an affair is just gross. Het or gay.

by Anonymousreply 161February 26, 2019 8:54 PM

I donā€™t think Timmy can do back to back fliming and major promo tour without burning himself out I mean he looked a wreck for half of the Beautiful boy promo tour and he only had little women to flim

by Anonymousreply 162February 26, 2019 8:57 PM

R160 Roma was obvious Oscar bait but got next to no promo. If Netflix really wants an Oscar they will focus on the Scorcese movie. And come on TimothƩe HAS to play Dylan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163February 26, 2019 8:58 PM

Netflix spent 60million on Romaā€™s Oscar campaign

by Anonymousreply 164February 26, 2019 8:59 PM

whatā€™s with all the music biopics coming out lately and didnā€™t Bob Dylan Already have one done about him already

by Anonymousreply 165February 26, 2019 9:01 PM

R164 most of that was spent on advertising I assume. You saw very little of the actors, maybe because of the language thing. But I donā€™t see TimothĆ©e or anyone else doing much press for The King

by Anonymousreply 166February 26, 2019 9:02 PM

R162 I'd like to think he'd chose a good project over promo. Little women he's just supporting, and I don't think king promos gonna be THAT intense. He could definitely film something after dune this year

by Anonymousreply 167February 26, 2019 9:03 PM

R165 it was even a Dylan-not-Dylan one. Todd Haynesā€™ Iā€™m Not There. Luca has his work cut out but then Iā€™m a Todd Haynes stan.

by Anonymousreply 168February 26, 2019 9:03 PM

I think we wonā€™t know how much promo or awards push there would possibly be until the film plays at a festival and we get critic feedback on how the film is. It may end up like the Outlaw King with just a festival play and little promo and just dropped on Netflix, or it will get more support and an awards push like Roma.

by Anonymousreply 169February 26, 2019 9:05 PM

[Sufjan stevens has now an IG]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170February 26, 2019 9:09 PM

The King might be shown at a festival, Toronto or London and that's it. Little Women promo will be mostly the girls, so not heavy workload. He has time for Blood on the Tracks, thank goodness! Can we avoid the word paedo about a 14 year old? It is ephebophilia, still wrong, but different.

by Anonymousreply 171February 26, 2019 9:09 PM

R166 R159 R160 awards promotion and film marketing is different. roma actors were at every single event under the sun to get in front of voters but the public doesn't see most of them. in comparison timmy did not mount a huge awards campaign for beautiful boy and was seen at only a few voter facing events. he also only did a couple late night shows and didn't have a single major us magazine cover. that's called scaling back.

by Anonymousreply 172February 26, 2019 9:12 PM

im so curious about what he will do after dune

by Anonymousreply 173February 26, 2019 9:13 PM

R172 exactly. the only cover timmy appeared was the i-d one

by Anonymousreply 174February 26, 2019 9:14 PM

R173 He did say on happy sad confused he wants to tackle something raw. And then he mentioned this movie about a musician.

by Anonymousreply 175February 26, 2019 9:15 PM

So Netflix played the Oscar game Better then amazon

by Anonymousreply 176February 26, 2019 9:31 PM

R173 He is supposed to meet FranƧois Ozon very soon. I hope something will come out of this.

by Anonymousreply 177February 26, 2019 9:32 PM

Timmy with wild curls, jeans and a leather jacket could be my cause of death... bring it on!

by Anonymousreply 178February 26, 2019 9:32 PM

The 14 year-olds are making their dumb comments on that chickā€™s IG again. Some of his fans are RIdiculous!

by Anonymousreply 179February 26, 2019 9:45 PM

R179 Oh for fucks sake... Even if she is fucking hi, this is childish and fucking dumb!!!!

by Anonymousreply 180February 26, 2019 9:49 PM

R179 what did they say? I think sheā€™s deleted all the comments. They are pathetic ffs

by Anonymousreply 181February 26, 2019 9:49 PM

now we wont get any clue if she really was in angouleme. stupid people

by Anonymousreply 182February 26, 2019 9:55 PM

So most of his fans are to young to understand what a 23 year old is really like

by Anonymousreply 183February 26, 2019 9:55 PM

Anytime thereā€™s drama in the fandom, Timmy usually does something to distract from it. Itā€™s interesting he hasnā€™t done that this time...unless thatā€™s why weā€™re suddenly getting all of these outakes from old photoshoots. Theyā€™ve done that before.

by Anonymousreply 184February 26, 2019 9:59 PM

Where is she though?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185February 26, 2019 10:00 PM

She's in for the groupie life.

by Anonymousreply 186February 26, 2019 10:02 PM

maybe her last ig photo is old

by Anonymousreply 187February 26, 2019 10:03 PM

Maybe sheā€™s back home lol

by Anonymousreply 188February 26, 2019 10:03 PM

R184 I think it's just cause he's working. Also I think this thing when he does something 'cute' when theres drama, it's usualy done when there's more public drama. This isn't really anything known as fact yet/that public. Magazine outakes have just been coming out steadily, normally while theres nothing else going on with him

by Anonymousreply 189February 26, 2019 10:04 PM

What day did she first start being discussed here? I was trying to go back and find the post, but these threads are so dang long!

by Anonymousreply 190February 26, 2019 10:05 PM

Round about the 17 or 18 of February.

by Anonymousreply 191February 26, 2019 10:08 PM

february 18th. u can find in the part 29

by Anonymousreply 192February 26, 2019 10:11 PM

All the comments about Timmy are still there on her posts. She hasnā€™t deleted them. Either she doesnā€™t care if people talk about him in her comments or thereā€™s nothing going on so sheā€™s not bothering.

by Anonymousreply 193February 26, 2019 10:12 PM

r190 See reply 474 (02/18/2019)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194February 26, 2019 10:13 PM

Thereā€™s a comment from a day ago on this pic thatā€™s still there and they tagged Timmy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195February 26, 2019 10:14 PM

And the last comment here from yesterday is still there too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196February 26, 2019 10:14 PM

leaving the comments, & posting shes in AngoulĆŖme, she's doesn't seen interesting in hiding her link to him whatever it is. Maybe it is because theres nothing and so she isn't worried, that or she again wants people to put 2 + 2 and get attention.

by Anonymousreply 197February 26, 2019 10:18 PM

Instahos live off attention, literally

by Anonymousreply 198February 26, 2019 10:19 PM

Lol someone even tagged Lily on one of the pics and thatā€™s still there too.

by Anonymousreply 199February 26, 2019 10:23 PM

this girl lives in london?

by Anonymousreply 200February 26, 2019 10:32 PM

Honestly leaving the comments shows she might be unbothered. Everyone here freaks out when lily / tim / liz etc delete comments or untag shit and say they should just ignore it, but now taht someone is ignoring the comments people are saying shes attention seeking. Honestly deleting the comments just makes it look worse I think, ignoring it is the best way

by Anonymousreply 201February 26, 2019 10:33 PM

What if everyone was hanging out in Tim's place, The weeknd out of his fucking mind because of drugs mistook Tim for the prostitute/groupie and fucked him in Tim's room. Meanwhile this girl who was supposed to fuck the Weeknd was bored and posted the window pic. Last week she saw she was being linked to Tim, googled his location and posted that pic of AngoulĆŖme, trolling the fandom for a little bit of fame.

This is the sort of girl you have group sex with. Maybe she was used to start things with the Weeknd because he's a "straight" bro but things got steamy with Tim, they kicked the hoe out, and Weeknd's fucked Tim's hole. Everyone says Tim's pretty like a woman.

by Anonymousreply 202February 26, 2019 10:34 PM

omg this girl is only 20 years old. im shocked she looks like 28

by Anonymousreply 203February 26, 2019 10:37 PM

R203 seriously? Jeez I canā€™t believe sheā€™s 3 years younger than Tim, youā€™re right she looks way older

by Anonymousreply 204February 26, 2019 10:39 PM

celebrated 20 years old last year

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205February 26, 2019 10:41 PM

R203 Really? I also thought she looked at least 27/28...

by Anonymousreply 206February 26, 2019 10:42 PM

R200 looks like she is living there now. The OP said she was based in LA so I donā€™t know when the move happened

by Anonymousreply 207February 26, 2019 10:51 PM

Here is copy and paste of all the tea OP spilled in thread 29. Also note this person thinks the thing with LRD is real. ā€œ474 I don't like Lily nor want them to be together. But she's a step up from his last secret girlfriend. Not going to create conspiracies just to deny his bad taste in girls. she's from LA. She's also easy to figure out based on all the Timmy mutuals, and while they where together she posted stories from inside his hotel in London and with Nick S. He dated/was seeing this girl around the end of Oscar season and July. She does/did lots of ig lives and used to talk about how long distance relationships were actually preferable for her. She admitted to being friends with TimothĆ©e when asked, but got really defensive when it was obvious some of us knew she was dating him. She even dmed someone to find out how they knew. I personally believe she was the one he was seen with that time that male fan got a pic with him in London and he said TimothĆ©e was with a blonde friend. I'm not going to out her, but she's distantly within the Virgil and Weeknd circle. Abel unfollowed her soon after he started dating Bella again. It's over. [meaning the fling] If everyone found out they would shame Timmy and bully her. It's best to keep it to yourself. she stayed in LA the whole time except for a trip to London the week before The King started filming.ā€

by Anonymousreply 208February 26, 2019 11:01 PM

-R185 I see she got some LV swag. If I had the body why not be an IG model. Funny how people were shipping Timmy Gigi Hadid and thatā€™s all she is.

by Anonymousreply 209February 26, 2019 11:02 PM

R209 its laughable that so many people here go after these ā€œ IG hoesā€, they are blessed with good genes and have a fun job that lets them travel and have access to hot guys. Who wouldnt want that life??

by Anonymousreply 210February 26, 2019 11:10 PM

Itā€™s interesting reading that whole thing again...I still wonder why it came up again after all this time...maybe they are an on/off thing or casual or f-buddies or whatever and now their on again since the stunt with Lily seems to be over... was she in London when he was there for the BAFTAs? Because it seemed like he was out every night doing something with other people- either award-related or just with friends...

by Anonymousreply 211February 26, 2019 11:18 PM

Meanwhile lilothees talking about how tim and lily are probably hanging in France. Poor clueless children.

by Anonymousreply 212February 26, 2019 11:27 PM

If she really dated him, and he dumped her because of the PR thing with Lily, and now she crawls back to him after that stunt is probably over, she seems to have very low self-esteem... he is going to break her heart again. She did post a bunch of, "My heart is broken" stuff around September/October.

by Anonymousreply 213February 26, 2019 11:28 PM

he's definitely single

by Anonymousreply 214February 26, 2019 11:28 PM

What makes you say that?

by Anonymousreply 215February 26, 2019 11:29 PM

R212 I can't wait till it blows up. It's going to be so much fun!

by Anonymousreply 216February 26, 2019 11:30 PM

R212 Throw in a couple of Armie and timmy meet ups in the mix and there are going to be a lot of lilothees on suicide watch!

by Anonymousreply 217February 26, 2019 11:30 PM

I think hes too focused on his work to have a serious relationship. Anyone watch Free Solo? Perfect portrait of a man with a passion who doesnt give a shit about dating as long as he is doing what he loves. I think Tim is the same way, working with Wes and Denis is what fulfills him... maybe he hooks up with someone on the side but he is never going to be 100% there for someone becuase his passion is somewhere else right now.

by Anonymousreply 218February 26, 2019 11:34 PM

I think TimothƩe doesn't care about LRD or that Micaela girl because his true love is working. And when he has free time he prefer spending it with Armie or his friends

by Anonymousreply 219February 26, 2019 11:35 PM

Of course heā€™s not going to get serious about anyone. Besides the work schedule he is twenty-fucking-three.

by Anonymousreply 220February 26, 2019 11:35 PM

R218 Agree. Would also explain that one blind form Blind Gossip. ā€œWhy canā€™t we just say Iā€™m too busy?ā€

by Anonymousreply 221February 26, 2019 11:36 PM

R218 I agree

by Anonymousreply 222February 26, 2019 11:36 PM

this girl and timmy met in london or LA?

by Anonymousreply 223February 26, 2019 11:38 PM

So he was in London for like a week during the BAFTAs and then on v-day she posted about not having a valentine and then four days later she started being discussed on here and then a week later she posts from Angouleme...hmm, I wonder if Timmy saw her being talked about and contacted her

by Anonymousreply 224February 26, 2019 11:40 PM

Timmy team want people to think he is a fuckboi

by Anonymousreply 225February 26, 2019 11:42 PM

Omg babyc is live on IG Iā€™m showing up for the impending shitshow

by Anonymousreply 226February 26, 2019 11:50 PM

R225 they either want people to think he is or he really is and they tried to hide it with the Lily thing. Someone blocked me once for suggesting that he might have fuckboi tendencies...

by Anonymousreply 227February 26, 2019 11:52 PM

The live IG ended abruptly, someone asked ā€œWhere are you guysā€ (she was with a friend driving somewhere, looked like warm weather?) and the friend answered ā€œweā€™re on fairfaxā€ . Babyc said ā€œno weā€™re not! And then threw up the middle finger and logged off.

by Anonymousreply 228February 26, 2019 11:53 PM

R228 LOL! this is getting better and better!

by Anonymousreply 229February 26, 2019 11:55 PM

I was about to start a screen recording but they ended it so fast !! I wish I got a screenshot.

by Anonymousreply 230February 26, 2019 11:56 PM

Btw HI MIKAELA BAEEE if you lurking here!! You go get some of that chalamet ass!! Donā€™t be shy about leaking photos :))

by Anonymousreply 231February 26, 2019 11:57 PM

R228 female friend?

by Anonymousreply 232February 26, 2019 11:59 PM

I think she might be in LA. Judging by the IG live and the pic she posted earlier. If it was posted in real time, it was daylight when it would have already been night time in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 233February 26, 2019 11:59 PM

R232 yes another female. Iā€™m kicking myself for not getting the screenshot.

by Anonymousreply 234February 26, 2019 11:59 PM

R233 oh good call!! It wasnā€™t nighttime on the IG live which lines up with LA. Lolol was she just totally busted? I HATE MYSELF FOR NOT SCREENSHOTTING

by Anonymousreply 235February 27, 2019 12:01 AM

Wow calm down

So was she lying this whole time? Lol

by Anonymousreply 236February 27, 2019 12:03 AM

Is it possible she's just been fucking with people? The whole thing seems so strange....

by Anonymousreply 237February 27, 2019 12:03 AM

R233 That is interesting. Just imagine she showing up in AngoulĆŖme and Tmmy ignoring her. Maybe that's why she is pissed.

by Anonymousreply 238February 27, 2019 12:03 AM

I have a feeling she was R237 she just wants attention

by Anonymousreply 239February 27, 2019 12:04 AM

Lol I just want proof this girl is lying, is fairfax a street in LA? She really ended that thing fast when her friend mentioned her location. Oh well I hope she had fun trolling us.

by Anonymousreply 240February 27, 2019 12:05 AM

R185 she looks like Hailey Baldwin, Ms Bieber

by Anonymousreply 241February 27, 2019 12:06 AM

R240 yes it is! Itā€™s a famous street in LA

by Anonymousreply 242February 27, 2019 12:06 AM

So she was lying about her location? LOL. What a troll.

by Anonymousreply 243February 27, 2019 12:06 AM

Omg I really didnā€™t think the ā€œsheā€™s trolling usā€ theory was plausible but now it seems pretty likely hahaha. Oh well. At least it gave us something to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 244February 27, 2019 12:07 AM

R241 she does look like Hailey! Thatā€™s what I thought when I first saw her. They have a similar body type too lol

by Anonymousreply 245February 27, 2019 12:07 AM

Yes, Fairfax is a street in LA. I guess she wanted to have some fun with people after she realized she was being talked about? Thatā€™s quite pathetic if thatā€™s the case. But these IG girls do anything for attention so not that shocking.

by Anonymousreply 246February 27, 2019 12:08 AM

She also could have just arrived in LA...

by Anonymousreply 247February 27, 2019 12:13 AM

what if she was in europe and just came back to LA? she posted the "angouleme" pic on sunday 25

by Anonymousreply 248February 27, 2019 12:13 AM

Must have been a short trip to AngoulĆŖme. last week she was still in London.

by Anonymousreply 249February 27, 2019 12:18 AM

R248 maybe, but then why freak out and end the IG Live when her friend gave up their location ?? Seems suspicious to me.

by Anonymousreply 250February 27, 2019 12:19 AM

I donā€™t think she was ever in Angouleme and it was her trolling people who started stalking her. That would explain the IG Live.

by Anonymousreply 251February 27, 2019 12:22 AM

You know what, if she shows up in Budapest in a couple of weeks, we have some new stuff to talk about. I think it's done for now. Still gonna check on her page once in a while.

I'm not a Charmie, but I really hope Armie shows up in Budapst in May. Just to fuck with the lilothees. That would be great. One can dream.

by Anonymousreply 252February 27, 2019 12:23 AM

I said she was trolling!!!

by Anonymousreply 253February 27, 2019 12:23 AM

She does look a little like Hailey but they all look alike. We know how much Timmyā€™s racist friend Frank loves Hailey ....what did he say he could eat her all day.

I can see Timmy bragging about bagging her look alike.

by Anonymousreply 254February 27, 2019 12:25 AM

Btw, the guy who broke the story about Armie being batman, doubled down on his claim today. And he might really be on to something.

by Anonymousreply 255February 27, 2019 12:27 AM

Mb2ā€™s friend Camille 1402 is the one from the IG live. (her IG is that name without the space) She has stories of them in LA today. Either she was in France over the weekend and came back or was never there.

by Anonymousreply 256February 27, 2019 2:43 AM

Such classy girls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257February 27, 2019 2:48 AM

Also the angouleme story was yesterday , not Sunday, its still possible she flew back but doesnt seem likely.

by Anonymousreply 258February 27, 2019 2:51 AM

Based on the stories she posted, it seemed like she was in London Friday night and maybe at least part of Saturday. No stories on Sunday, so not sure about then...

by Anonymousreply 259February 27, 2019 3:40 AM

1402 gives major "yacht girl" vibes.

by Anonymousreply 260February 27, 2019 3:42 AM

Baby C if you reading this girl, 1st off good for you if you ever got busy with Timmy, now do us all a solid and give us the scoop on his baguette. You can do a coded post. Nobody but us will know.

by Anonymousreply 261February 27, 2019 3:49 AM

Maybe theyā€™re friends and she visited him on set one day. I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything going on with them tbh IMO

by Anonymousreply 262February 27, 2019 4:16 AM

^If she was even there in the first place..

by Anonymousreply 263February 27, 2019 4:17 AM

Too funny the Charmies and Lilothees working feverishly to disapprove this girl.

by Anonymousreply 264February 27, 2019 4:33 AM

R264 I donā€™t know if youā€™re referring to me but actually Iā€™m neither LOL. I just donā€™t think anything happened between them. Sue me

by Anonymousreply 265February 27, 2019 4:46 AM

R207 she moved to London last year. She was there while he filmed.

by Anonymousreply 266February 27, 2019 4:52 AM

The IG model lives in London now. If you follow she is no longer based in LA.

Anything she does from yesterday when the kids started invading her comments might be her doing damage control to cover her back bc as far as we know her and Timmy might have actually wanted to go under the radar.

by Anonymousreply 267February 27, 2019 4:59 AM

if you know what I know about timmy

by Anonymousreply 268February 27, 2019 5:12 AM

Someone on tumblr just posted the timeline of babyc in London and they are right. She doesnā€™t live in London. She lives in LA. She visited London the first time in May for 2 weeks and then she went back to LA. Then, she moved to London for 2/3 months from September to December but she went back to LA and lives there. This was just a trip to see her friends. The fact that she isnā€™t geotagging her pics like she did before tells me that she is trying to pretend she is somewhere else. Very pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 269February 27, 2019 6:29 AM

Yeah, I thought she lived in LA. I was wondering why people kept saying she lived in London...

by Anonymousreply 270February 27, 2019 6:31 AM

R269 well I guess that would explain why she freaked out and ended that IG live when her friend outed their location smh. I agree with others, that was suspicious

by Anonymousreply 271February 27, 2019 6:32 AM

And for her to be in LA Tuesday morning she left Europe on Monday because there arenā€™t a lot of flights. They are usually midday flights from Europe. So she arrived Monday afternoon/night LA time. If she was still in London on sat then idk if she ever went to France. Itā€™s not that easy to arrive to Angouleme. Itā€™s not like doing London-Paris with the Eurostar. I smell bullshit. She tried.

by Anonymousreply 272February 27, 2019 6:40 AM

If it turnsa out it was a scam, I feel really sad for her. Is that really all you found to stay relevant and troll people?

by Anonymousreply 273February 27, 2019 8:46 AM

Tbh I'd probably get mad too if I was her and I'm not an insta attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 274February 27, 2019 8:48 AM

R274 What do you mean? Why would she be mad?

by Anonymousreply 275February 27, 2019 8:54 AM

I mean, all of the sudden people started talking about her on here and then dumbasses started leaving comments on her IG.

by Anonymousreply 276February 27, 2019 8:57 AM

R275 Random people suddenly stalking her social media? Leaving childish comments? Not to even mention some of the things that were written about her in this thread. I'd troll you guys too, lol.

IF she's messing, of course. Becaue for all we know she's really hooking up with him and actually was in France and then yeah, she's obviously looking for it.

by Anonymousreply 277February 27, 2019 8:59 AM

I wonder if he saw her when he was in LA...

by Anonymousreply 278February 27, 2019 9:03 AM

I knew Charmies were keeping an eye on her...

by Anonymousreply 279February 27, 2019 9:10 AM

I was keeping an eye on her too lol not only them. I did check when Timmy was there and I can assure you that she literally spent all day and night either working or with gals partying all night. I checked on purpose but nothing, not even a sign of him being there and she wasnā€™t back posting or anything because her friends would post tons of stories of them drunk and partying. No TimothĆ©e. I truly think she was just messing with people. Or they are just friends lmao. Everyone has a thirsty friend always wanting attention.

by Anonymousreply 280February 27, 2019 9:23 AM

Now Iā€™m wondering if Timmy sent her that photo to post...

by Anonymousreply 281February 27, 2019 9:30 AM

That photo looked like it was taken from google. Same weird angle.

by Anonymousreply 282February 27, 2019 9:35 AM

R282 Yes, when you look for that castle on Google, you can find the exact same angle with a blue sky. Let's not forget LRD and TC were supposedly spotted at the Sunset Tower restaurant at the end of January.

by Anonymousreply 283February 27, 2019 9:38 AM

From her twitter she says that she misses LA and that she's a londoner. I think she did live in London at one point. She still might since she spent Halloween there according to twitter. I haven't checked ig.

by Anonymousreply 284February 27, 2019 9:43 AM

It doesn't sound like she was dating anyone and had a breakup around September time. Is this when Timmy and LRD became an item?

Her twitter is actually witty. She apparently hates social media, people who refer to themselves as influencers and models. She's not so shallow. Maybe they had a thing. It would have been easy if she was in London while he was in Budapest. I hope LRD didn't break them up. Sounds like her heart was broken.

by Anonymousreply 285February 27, 2019 9:47 AM

Just check her ig, she isnā€™t a Londoner lmao what a fucking liar. She was there until December then she went back to LA where she really lives. She moved to London for a couple of months just to work. She even went to Sweden for a couple of days to work.

by Anonymousreply 286February 27, 2019 9:52 AM

Don't give her any more attention then.

by Anonymousreply 287February 27, 2019 9:58 AM

Why would LRD break them up if itā€™s a fake relationship and why would he need to be seen with her at all if he was already dating a girl? Makes no sense. Itā€™s not for The King either since TimothĆ©e can promote a movie alone without needing to do these stupid things. Like cā€™mon. Also she never left London, she never went to Budapest. But she knew very well his fans were watching her because she played coy. And tweeting two things about hating social media doesnā€™t make her deep lol she still acts like an attention seeker and thatā€™s what people see. During some time you could notice she had a fixation for Harry Styles and TimothĆ©e because they are her ideal boys for their looks. In fact now she is obsessed with young Mick Jagger because he looks like both Timmy and Harry Styles.

by Anonymousreply 288February 27, 2019 9:59 AM

R285 You seems to know her well. How could an influencer hate social media? I donā€™t think they had a thing.

R288 Exactly. Someoneā€™s tried hard to spread this rumor. It doesnā€™t make any sense. LRD is dating Timmy to cover his relationship with an instagirl.

by Anonymousreply 289February 27, 2019 10:03 AM

R288 I agree

by Anonymousreply 290February 27, 2019 10:09 AM

I can't believe people are still debating this. She obviously wasn't there and started this bullshit after she noticed she was talked about here. Just liar and an attention seeker trying to start rumors. Nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 291February 27, 2019 10:30 AM

^^^ just A liar

by Anonymousreply 292February 27, 2019 10:33 AM

For me, it's going to be really interesting when he is in Budapest for several months.

Also, I think Timmy needs to be careful to not burn out. Not in a sense that people will get sick of him, but physically and mentally. he wants to jump into another project after Dune. I don't think he realizes how exhausting this is going to be. After CMBYN he needed a whole month to relax. He had his play Prodigal Son and CMBYN back to back. I think he is scared that this all is going to go away and tries to cram in as much work as he can.

by Anonymousreply 293February 27, 2019 10:36 AM

"Her twitter is actually witty. She apparently hates social media, people who refer to themselves as influencers and models. She's not so shallow" - my ass lmao

hookup/friend/nothing at all, whatever she is, she wants attention bad otherwise she would not have posted the photo, the window pic. Simple as that. At least she gave us actual gossip to talk about.

R293 he seems to really want to seize the moment, not miss any chances to work with these great people. As amazing as he is, an actors career is never certain, up and down so it's understandable but hopefully he is taking care of himself in between work. Contrary to what some people here seem to think, I really don't think he's that much of a party guy, enjoys himself sure but he's so serious about his work he isn't going to do shit that will impede on his job, so I think he's fine. He's talked about how acting helps with his personal issues, he probably would rather spend as much time as possible actually acting cause the stuff outside of that, like promo, he can be an a anxious mess about

by Anonymousreply 294February 27, 2019 10:43 AM

R288 wait what? She knew fans were watching her back in September? I just heard about her and people I know still don't know about her. A fringe group isn't going to make anybody get excited.

I think people need to stop trying to make this into an elaborate scheme. TimothƩe was so busy with awards season last year and working on Two movies do we really think he had time for some PR thing too? The way LRD and Timmy are so low key there is nothing opportunistic about their relationship. And no Netflix movie is getting any showmance to raise it's profile. That's just not necessary.

by Anonymousreply 295February 27, 2019 10:44 AM

R294 he's obviously not a party guy. He's a stoner. The type to spend nights with your girlfriend smoking and drinking. This is why I'm sure he keeps a steady girl around. He only goes out to pick up women. I wonder if him and babych met up again when he was in London.

by Anonymousreply 296February 27, 2019 10:47 AM

R289 I don't know her. I got that off her twitter.

by Anonymousreply 297February 27, 2019 10:48 AM

R295 there is nothing opportunistic about their relationship? besides the pap walks with their brands, article written through awards season for some buzz, the fact lily might have actually got the king role cause of all this? and it wasn't necessarily all about the king, I think it was much more about getting him with a girl after so long and getting attention during awards season. Lily was just convenient, the whole falling in love on set shit

by Anonymousreply 298February 27, 2019 10:49 AM

R295 they started the relationship when awards season started and there were paps pic on september/october/december for three consecutive days...same pattern everytime

by Anonymousreply 299February 27, 2019 10:50 AM

R291 none of us know any facts therefore everyone is entitled to believe what they want.

I don't think it's a coincidence she's a spitting image for LRD and Maika.

I also don't think people care about what's said in a fringe, gay forum.

I also don't believe in elaborate conspiracies. For what? To promote a Netflix movie for a guy who flaunts his uncaring about gender stereotypes.

by Anonymousreply 300February 27, 2019 10:52 AM

R2988 I agree...they were promoting LV and Chanel in some paps pics lol there were articles and HQ pics ofthe brands, like why paparazzi should take pics of their bags

by Anonymousreply 301February 27, 2019 10:53 AM

R300 not for promoting The King, but for his straight image.

by Anonymousreply 302February 27, 2019 10:55 AM

R300 also a guy who walked every red carpet with either a male friend, alone or with his Mom. That's not a guy doing PR. He wore a harness to the Globes. How camp was that? Then donated to a gay charity on national TV. Timmy doesnā€™t gaf if people think he's gay. He's very confident in his sexuality. That's why he's happy to be flirty with men and women.

by Anonymousreply 303February 27, 2019 10:56 AM

R300 are you not reading us saying it was for awards season mostly, not to promote the king? He doesn't do that much to show he is 'uncaring' about stereotypes, he is willing to play the game. the -is it real or not- convos tired, I sincerely do not understand people believing in it after everything

by Anonymousreply 304February 27, 2019 10:56 AM

R303 hahaha

by Anonymousreply 305February 27, 2019 11:00 AM

R302 see my comment in 303. And the story has changed so many times about why he's doing PR it's ridiculous. So if it's for his straight image why not bring her to the Globes so the world can see you're straight? If it's for the Oscars he never took her to any of the events. Instead he posed with men who are probably in the closet like Rami and Lucas. Even Armie at the Governors Awards. That's the worst trying to look straight PR I've ever seen when you leave the fake girl at home.

by Anonymousreply 306February 27, 2019 11:00 AM

I meant May not September. In September Timmy was there in London literally for two days lol he only had time to work and she was with her friends all the time. At the end of the day itā€™s all speculation as we do not know anything about it. Itā€™s fun tho seeing how she clearly tried to get attention on this. Thatā€™s is clear. Just like I donā€™t think he would do anything with someone who clearly loves when people talk about her when the general public thinks he is dating someone and this could result in a cheating scandal. He is too attached to his career to let a thirsty pussy ruin it.

by Anonymousreply 307February 27, 2019 11:02 AM

R304 you think Oscar voters didn't see him saddle up to Armie on the red carpet? It was in all the headlines. That was some strange trying to appear straight when nobody ever saw them together and he literally was uncaring.

by Anonymousreply 308February 27, 2019 11:03 AM

How are you guys not tired of this crap yet. Honestly.

by Anonymousreply 309February 27, 2019 11:04 AM

R306 the world already know he is straight. if you search his name on google LRD appears immediatly

by Anonymousreply 310February 27, 2019 11:05 AM

So weā€™re done with the babych nonsense and now weā€™re back to debating whether he and Lily are PR for the 1000th time? It doesnā€™t even matter anymore because looks like thatā€™s done, too.

by Anonymousreply 311February 27, 2019 11:07 AM

R306 R308 it was very likely a combination of all these - be linked to a girl for first time in years to show that yes he does like them, awards season buzz etc etc. PR relationships in the past have been limited to pap walks, red carpets arent necessary. He can't lie for shit, I think he agreed to pap walks but not public stuff. It's all done it's job, now when you look up timmy girlfriend someone apart from lourdes will actually come up, he got articles written about him during awards season, they both got some publicity, job done. It's the kind of PR thats happened a million times before and will keep happening because people believe it without fail.

babyc needs to post something attention seeking again so we can go back to real gossip

by Anonymousreply 312February 27, 2019 11:09 AM

if you think LRD and Timmy are a couple why they were parading for days and only paps and professional photographers took pic of them? lol and remember the kiss in the street... a photographer casually took a video in the moment of the kiss hahah how convenient

by Anonymousreply 313February 27, 2019 11:09 AM

-R268 so tell us what you know

by Anonymousreply 314February 27, 2019 11:20 AM

On Sunday, she was pappped with a friend in Paris and he was seen in Angouleme by more than one person...they have not been seen together in quite awhile and how anyone thought this was more than some dumb PR stunt is beyond me...

by Anonymousreply 315February 27, 2019 11:22 AM

R313 that's not true though before there was any pap pics fans spotted them several times.

by Anonymousreply 316February 27, 2019 11:29 AM

Well someone on tumblr also thinks they have been dating since before The King because Elizabeth said so, so are you really surprised people think itā€™s legit?

by Anonymousreply 317February 27, 2019 11:29 AM

What I never understand is if you think LRD and Timmy are PR why you bother trying to convince other people and talk about it 247? Why does the pr conspirators worry so much about a fake relationship?

by Anonymousreply 318February 27, 2019 11:31 AM

is that the foryou insilence nutcase? lol

by Anonymousreply 319February 27, 2019 11:31 AM

^^^^ thatā€™s just one person who is a deluded Charmie hater and is also a pathological liar

by Anonymousreply 320February 27, 2019 11:31 AM

R317 pretty sure that was made up

by Anonymousreply 321February 27, 2019 11:32 AM

R317 how else would she have been cast if not first TimothƩe let's be honest?

by Anonymousreply 322February 27, 2019 11:32 AM

R318 because it's a gossip site and we can talk about this

by Anonymousreply 323February 27, 2019 11:34 AM

If it's fake it shouldn't bother you and you definitely don't need to disprove it over and over literally all day and night. Right?

by Anonymousreply 324February 27, 2019 11:34 AM

R324 nobody is bothered about it, only you because you ship them

by Anonymousreply 325February 27, 2019 11:36 AM

R324 Oh god, you are back again? Why does it bother you so much if people think its fake? Go away!!

by Anonymousreply 326February 27, 2019 11:37 AM

R325 somebody called me a hater so they're bothered

by Anonymousreply 327February 27, 2019 11:37 AM

Given we don't have any facts people are open to believe what they want. Getting mad at them and calling them haters just cause they believe differently is taking this way too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 328February 27, 2019 11:39 AM

new games

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329February 27, 2019 11:40 AM

I don't think the fauxmance with LRD was for PR at all and while imo it was in big part because he needed to be seen with a girl I think it's also because Armie's marriage looks to be done and has for some time now. Timmy needs to be covered in case they announce a divorce.

by Anonymousreply 330February 27, 2019 11:40 AM

Meanwhile Timmy's probably doing LRD during the week and the baby chick on the weekend.

by Anonymousreply 331February 27, 2019 11:41 AM

R329 I hope Dune blows up. Damn a game!

by Anonymousreply 332February 27, 2019 11:42 AM

R329 shit I was expecting something a bit more exciting than this (if itā€™s the annoucement that was mentioned yesterday).

by Anonymousreply 333February 27, 2019 11:44 AM

Actors get their friends, lovers jobs on their movies. I bet that's how LRD got the King.

by Anonymousreply 334February 27, 2019 11:45 AM

Someone said babychaela looked like LRD and Maika's love child and I couldn't agree more.

by Anonymousreply 335February 27, 2019 11:46 AM

babychaela looks like Marta Pozzan

by Anonymousreply 336February 27, 2019 11:47 AM

She looks like a mix of MP, Maika and Hailey baldwin imo

by Anonymousreply 337February 27, 2019 11:48 AM

R336 she really does and both look like LRD and Maika

by Anonymousreply 338February 27, 2019 11:49 AM

R331 he can fuck every girl.. as long as he's straight right?

by Anonymousreply 339February 27, 2019 11:52 AM

Goodness all the it's pr, no it is true love argument again! I think it is pr, could not care if others think otherwise. Just that Virgil is a bad friend if he uses pap photos to advertise his bag if Timmy is in a real relationship he wants to keep private....

by Anonymousreply 340February 27, 2019 11:52 AM

R340 yes that was the proof it's pr...and Brian liked pap pics lol

by Anonymousreply 341February 27, 2019 11:54 AM

lol Timmy must have a loooong fucking dick to be fucking her from AngoulĆŖme all the way to LA.

by Anonymousreply 342February 27, 2019 11:55 AM

LRD got the job because of who she is not because TimothƩe asked the director to give her a role lmao oh my god this is so stupid

by Anonymousreply 343February 27, 2019 11:55 AM

what is he doing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344February 27, 2019 11:55 AM

Timmy will be busy with 2 things this summer: his work and riding Armie's dick in between.

by Anonymousreply 345February 27, 2019 11:59 AM

Definitely looks like Armie and Liz are done and that the Timmy and Lily relationship was conveniently timed not just with awards season, but also Timmy needing to have a girlfriend before a split is announced so he doesn't get any heat for breaking up a marriage or whatever the gossip might end up being. If he and Lily have ended their arrangement, I think it's because it did its job and if there is a divorce announcement in the future, people will see that it can't have had anything to do with Timmy since he is/was so in lurve with Lily. And he probably also doesn't want her around in any capacity if Armie is free.

by Anonymousreply 346February 27, 2019 12:00 PM

If you read these threads it's like it's full of mental patients who keep repeating the same thing.

I hope the babychaela girl doesn't hold out on us cause she is really the only juicy gossip we've had in here for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 347February 27, 2019 12:07 PM

So babychaela lived in London while TimothƩe was in Budapest?

by Anonymousreply 348February 27, 2019 12:09 PM

No, she didnā€™t. She was on vacation. He was already done and back to the US when she moved to London in September.

by Anonymousreply 349February 27, 2019 12:15 PM

Zendaya is in Paris. Tom would visit her on Duneā€™s set so hopefully we get some photos of Tim and Tom.

by Anonymousreply 350February 27, 2019 12:18 PM

lol someone still trying to make this Chaela thing happen. Let it go. That shit's done.

by Anonymousreply 351February 27, 2019 12:20 PM

R346 Totally agree with this. The rest of this year will be very interesting. Itā€™s such a delicate situation.

by Anonymousreply 352February 27, 2019 12:20 PM

R350 Zendaya and Tom are a couple?

by Anonymousreply 353February 27, 2019 12:21 PM

The thing is, Armie and Timmy will probably keep hiding even after a split. Because even if Armie becomes single, weā€™re still dealing with a same-sex relationship, which is still a big no-no in Hollywood. Although the rumors will probably be off the charts anyway.

by Anonymousreply 354February 27, 2019 12:23 PM

R353 Not officially dating. They keep it low key and regularly meet up.

by Anonymousreply 355February 27, 2019 12:26 PM

r354 yeah especially if he's Batman and with Timmy in a possible franchise...

by Anonymousreply 356February 27, 2019 12:28 PM

I need Tom to fuck Tim real hard.

by Anonymousreply 357February 27, 2019 12:28 PM

I just saw an interview of French actor Pierre Niney. He was talking about the fact that his American agents wanted him to audition for Spiderman. At first, he said yes. But then, besides the fact that he was pretty sure they would never cast a French-speaking actor to play Spiderman, he declined when they told him that, if they choose you, you sign a 6 to 9-year contract. And, even if you don't have to film a movie for 2 or 3 years, you have to clear your schedule, because if they need you for Avengers 368 or Iron Man 1265, you have to be available. You can't say no. So, you basically have to be available anytime. So, I'm glad TimothƩe didn't get the part, actually. And Dune is a different kind of franchise.

by Anonymousreply 358February 27, 2019 12:37 PM

R358 I love MCU but I'm happy Timmy is not Spiderman. Btw there will be 2 movies of Dune right?

by Anonymousreply 359February 27, 2019 12:40 PM

Marvel is fucking insane. You practically hand your life over to them for a decade if you sign up with them.

by Anonymousreply 360February 27, 2019 12:44 PM

But most actors still do it because it's worth it.

Everyone wants to be in a superhero franchise these days. Even the A-listers. That's how Marvel gets all those high profile cameos.

by Anonymousreply 361February 27, 2019 12:50 PM

Well, a lot of actors signed up for that kind of parts when they saw how it basically saved RDJ' s career.

by Anonymousreply 362February 27, 2019 12:51 PM

Makes no sense that Timmy did the PR thing with Lily Rose because the hammers are divorcing. If that were so he would be out publicly hot and heavy with Lily Rose not avoiding her like the plague. Right now he appears for most people to be free and would be seen as a homewrecker thus ending his career. I guess people wishing this are not his fans.

Plus Buying a 4.5 million house screams divorce. They may not be a lovely dovey couple but they have no intentions of ending their charade anytime soon. If anything theyā€™ll make arrangements to keep up the public front.

by Anonymousreply 363February 27, 2019 12:54 PM

R358 so if Armie is cast we can say goodbye to a cmbyn sequel. At least for a decade or so.

by Anonymousreply 364February 27, 2019 12:54 PM

-R358. Yes. This would be a great move for Armie, heā€™s in his prime so giving him 5 to 10 years with the franchise will bring major bucks. Plus when heā€™s in his early 40s he can afford to do the Indie type projects.

by Anonymousreply 365February 27, 2019 12:57 PM

R364 DC is not like Marvel... and Luca could film cmbyn in 2 months

by Anonymousreply 366February 27, 2019 12:58 PM

Most actors that are moderately talented and are mostly interested in fat paychecks r361 lbr which doesn't seem to be Timmy's main concern. It would've been a shame for someone as great as Timmy to be stuck in an stifling/limiting contract like that. I'm super glad he didn't get Superman and I bet he is too. If he had done it there would've been no CMBYN, no Oscar nom, no working with the likes of Villeneuve, Wes Anderson, Greta etc.

by Anonymousreply 367February 27, 2019 1:01 PM

I donā€™t think there will ever be a CMBYN sequel. For a lot of reasons...

by Anonymousreply 368February 27, 2019 1:02 PM

oops I mean Spiderman

by Anonymousreply 369February 27, 2019 1:05 PM

there will be a cmbyn sequel only if Armie divorces his wife. Elizabeth can't let him to make another movie with Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 370February 27, 2019 1:06 PM

I think the longer it goes on the less likely there will be A movie sequel

by Anonymousreply 371February 27, 2019 1:06 PM

r339 one moment he's a hetero hip hop fuckboi, the next he's fucking every man he's photographed beside.

by Anonymousreply 372February 27, 2019 1:12 PM

Is Tom Holland on the 6 movie contract since Spider-Man is only being loaned to marvel so his contract might be a lot more complicated then the others still a good thing for timothĆ©e not to be involved, though i do think he will start doing more money based projects soon as he does have to make a living out of his job at some point especially since heā€™s like the nice things in life

by Anonymousreply 373February 27, 2019 1:13 PM

r344 fixing himself after having just hooked up with Armie in the washroom.

by Anonymousreply 374February 27, 2019 1:14 PM

I'm surprised Timmy hasn't signed on to do a fashion campaign.

by Anonymousreply 375February 27, 2019 1:16 PM

r350 Tom can let Tim try on his spidey suit.

by Anonymousreply 376February 27, 2019 1:18 PM

r357 Tim and Tom would be very hot together.

by Anonymousreply 377February 27, 2019 1:19 PM

r368 Pourquoi?

by Anonymousreply 378February 27, 2019 1:20 PM

Not that this means anything necessarily, but Jarecki, the director of Dreamland, posted a pic from filming in Montreal and Lily liked it. Could mean nothing and she started following him recently for some other reason but idk...

by Anonymousreply 379February 27, 2019 1:22 PM

Liz has little say in what goes on in Armie's life anymore so by the time they would want to make a sequel she'll be a non issue. If he's Batman, however, it will be difficult not because he's stuck in a decade long contract (like it was already said, DC is not like Marvel) but because doing another gay movie might be too much for the 'nothing but straight' image the studio will likely push on him. Plus let's see how his relationship with Timmy fares under all the pressure it will be under. Even normal public couples don't make it with all the work, distance, public pressure. Add having to hide and fake to the mix and it's very difficult.

by Anonymousreply 380February 27, 2019 1:24 PM

R379 He started following her a while on IG. Intriguing.

by Anonymousreply 381February 27, 2019 1:24 PM

R379 maybe they casted her in a small role. poor Armie lol

by Anonymousreply 382February 27, 2019 1:24 PM

r382 now they can blame the Hammer split on la Gollum lol

by Anonymousreply 383February 27, 2019 1:26 PM

Don't worry about Tom Holland, he's living his best life, earning his millions, his imdb page is looking good with some nice projects for the next couple of years, he's living with his boyfriend and has a wonderful beard, not a trashy and nasty nepotism kid. He's always with his brothers and his boyfriend, and his family loves his boyfriend. He's set for life. Worry about Timmy and Dune, if that movie flops it'll be on him. That's when you'll have CMBYN 2 with full time Chalamet showing his dick and a new love interest and maybe an Armie cameo.

by Anonymousreply 384February 27, 2019 1:29 PM

Is there a tom thread in DL? With his much larger fame than Timmy and what's happening between him and his buddy Harrison, I would've thought it will spawn even more threads than Timmy.

For Dune, I think Timmy will keep the slender body. Is it possible to buff up in a month? Probably it's villeneuve's vision anyway to reserve the buff for the sequel, make it more interesting to see real growth of paul

by Anonymousreply 385February 27, 2019 1:30 PM

R384 who is Tom boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 386February 27, 2019 1:31 PM

r344, that was when Timmy got hard just from looking at Armie during the Q & A at TIFF 2017. He adjusted his pants and then tried to cover it up by closing his suit jacket. He and Armie briefly looked at each other and Armie smirked because he knew Timmy was hard. If you watch the video of the Q & A you'll see it all. Maybe we can present this as Exhibit A to the non-Charmies. lol

by Anonymousreply 387February 27, 2019 1:33 PM

I will lmfao so much if Armie and Lily will be in the same movie. HAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 388February 27, 2019 1:33 PM

So Tom Holland has a beard while heā€™s actually dating his supposed bff?? I didnā€™t know this. He and Timmy have a lot in common.

by Anonymousreply 389February 27, 2019 1:33 PM

There's nothing mysterious about Tom and Harrison they don't need thousands of threads like Timmy it's all out in the open. There's no desperation. Everything was already discussed back when he was casted as Spidey.

by Anonymousreply 390February 27, 2019 1:34 PM

I think this is her worst look

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391February 27, 2019 1:36 PM

Armie is the luckiest man in the world getting to hit this. ~ sigh ~

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392February 27, 2019 1:37 PM

Tom and Harrison are totally fucking. I'm sure they have room for Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 393February 27, 2019 1:37 PM

R386 Harrison Osterfield

by Anonymousreply 394February 27, 2019 1:39 PM

r391 dead-eyed gollum

by Anonymousreply 395February 27, 2019 1:39 PM

R391 im scared

by Anonymousreply 396February 27, 2019 1:46 PM

R387 I saw some pics from that event where it looked like Tim had a pretty visible erection and he and Armie were exchanging knowing looks and smirking. And it was all happening on a stage in front of an audience lol. I think there were times during the press tour when they really didnā€™t care who knew.

by Anonymousreply 397February 27, 2019 1:47 PM

It would be logical to cast Lily in Dreamland. it's about drugs. they don't need to to do much to make it believable. She already looks like a drug addict. She did say she needs to do research. that is the only problem. She already has a lot of experience with that.

by Anonymousreply 398February 27, 2019 1:54 PM

You guys are sharp ! This girl is not even 20 yet. Give her a chance.

by Anonymousreply 399February 27, 2019 1:56 PM

yeah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400February 27, 2019 1:56 PM

R384 got nothing to add on other things but "nice projects for the next couple of year?" Do you actually believe this? Tom's YA film with Daisy Ridley is due for reshoot. A voice over gig in Dr Doolittle ? The Netflix film at least got my interest after seeing the cast

by Anonymousreply 401February 27, 2019 1:58 PM

Smoking cigarettes is very European, and especially French. It's just perceived as a bad habit, but most of people smoke. And they start very young.

by Anonymousreply 402February 27, 2019 2:01 PM

r399 I agree, people are being too tough on her. I mean she's harmless, other than liking attention and trashy posing what did she do? And I'm 100% in the beard camp so.

by Anonymousreply 403February 27, 2019 2:01 PM

R402 smoking is not a problem for me, she has always this expression (or a pouty face) and she is trash. these are the real problems

by Anonymousreply 404February 27, 2019 2:03 PM

R403 it's okay she is like that, but if she is dating TimothƩe for real it means TimothƩe is trash like her and I don't like this idea

by Anonymousreply 405February 27, 2019 2:05 PM

The video is the best way to see it, r397. Timmy looking down at his crotch begins at 5:08. I love the look they give each other and Armie smirking because he knew. So funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406February 27, 2019 2:05 PM

R385 I think the trainers are just for the fight scenes not to buff him up. Remember that Paul is only 15 when the story begins

by Anonymousreply 407February 27, 2019 2:07 PM

R404 Smoking is not a problem but Timmyā€™s never post any smoking photos. He knows kind of this looks bad on his brand image. Actually there was one IG story he took in San Francisco and he deleted it.

by Anonymousreply 408February 27, 2019 2:08 PM

Both Lily and Armie like their weed. Maybe Armie will supply her with some like he did with the STBY cast lol

by Anonymousreply 409February 27, 2019 2:10 PM

And if they shoot in Montreal, it's legal there, so.... party time.

by Anonymousreply 410February 27, 2019 2:11 PM

R394 Harrison is cute and they would make an adorable couple. R388 I will lmfao if LRD is blamed for a Hammer divorce

by Anonymousreply 411February 27, 2019 2:12 PM

R408 yeah I remember that... his image is important to Timmy

by Anonymousreply 412February 27, 2019 2:15 PM

R404 itā€™s not so much the smoking but she looks completely wasted in the photo posted by r400

by Anonymousreply 413February 27, 2019 2:15 PM

LRD's entitlement is the biggest turn off for me.

by Anonymousreply 414February 27, 2019 2:17 PM

R409 Little Timmy T likes his weed too which is why I think heā€™s probably at least smoking buddies with her.

by Anonymousreply 415February 27, 2019 2:18 PM

They may or may not have fucked, but T & LRD definitely at least got high together.

by Anonymousreply 416February 27, 2019 2:20 PM

I wonder if Timmy is into blow too.

by Anonymousreply 417February 27, 2019 2:20 PM

R417 heā€™s nervous enough as it is lol. Really I think the weed is almost like self-medication. If anything, considering his background, he might have a thing for Adderall

by Anonymousreply 418February 27, 2019 2:24 PM

Good point about the Adderall.

by Anonymousreply 419February 27, 2019 2:33 PM

I wonder if he has ADHD. I have it myself and he reminds me of me sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 420February 27, 2019 3:14 PM

He definitely has ADHD. He could also be on the spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 421February 27, 2019 3:26 PM

lol he doesn't have adhd and he's not on the spectrum. it's painfully obvious you've never met him and you're basing this off of his interviews

by Anonymousreply 422February 27, 2019 3:52 PM

I swear. The way heā€™s just been diagnosed because of some restlessness portrayed is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 423February 27, 2019 3:55 PM

R423 exactly. he's extremely calm and still in real life and makes eye contact the entire time you converse. he just gets nervous and over excited in interviews jesus

by Anonymousreply 424February 27, 2019 4:01 PM

I wasnā€™t implying anything about ADHD. Just that a lot of Type A NYC kids treat Adderall like itā€™s coffee

by Anonymousreply 425February 27, 2019 4:07 PM

He is not calm and still in real life, but he is not on the adhd spectrum at all! He is just one of those people that are in perpetual movement. Yup, the Adderall taking is popular among kids, but most of the times he seems high I think it was weed.

by Anonymousreply 426February 27, 2019 4:11 PM

He doesn't have ADHD but it's super obvious he suffers from anxiety (especially to people who have it like myself). He admitted as much too.

by Anonymousreply 427February 27, 2019 4:18 PM

R426 yea he is. i've seen him sit through multiple q&as without even fidgeting once.

by Anonymousreply 428February 27, 2019 4:28 PM

babyc trolling with her latest IG post, shes 100% keeping up with whats being said about her lol

by Anonymousreply 429February 27, 2019 4:31 PM

I wonder if the caption is in reference of LRD being alone in Paris while they are fucking in AngoulĆŖme. Or if she arrived in Paris for the Fashion Week.

by Anonymousreply 430February 27, 2019 4:33 PM

forgot to link sorry. Maybe hoping to dispel rumours she has a thing with him, or playing broken hearted. Or just wants attention

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431February 27, 2019 4:33 PM

Why would she be at PFW? Her type donā€™t walk shows. A cat fight with LRD would be fun though

by Anonymousreply 432February 27, 2019 4:35 PM

Then stop giving her the attention she wants.

by Anonymousreply 433February 27, 2019 4:35 PM

It will be interesting if Timmy goes to the HA show on Saturday.

by Anonymousreply 434February 27, 2019 4:36 PM

[quote]while they are fucking in AngoulĆŖme

She was never in AngoulĆŖme ffs.

by Anonymousreply 435February 27, 2019 4:38 PM

R433 Yeah seriously, I think we debunked this chick already. Instahoes thristy for attention is not a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 436February 27, 2019 4:38 PM

Sheā€™s trolling, plain and simple. At least she has a sense of humor. Hi Mikaela !!

by Anonymousreply 437February 27, 2019 4:39 PM

wait I think she added the ;) face to the caption just now lmfao

by Anonymousreply 438February 27, 2019 4:40 PM

R431 To all the 12 year old girls here, DON'T COMMENT!!!!

by Anonymousreply 439February 27, 2019 4:42 PM

Mikaela just join us and shitpost here. Maybe drop some tea from London. You know you want to :)

by Anonymousreply 440February 27, 2019 4:42 PM

Well, at least sheā€™s admitting sheā€™s trolling with the winky face. Can we move on now?

by Anonymousreply 441February 27, 2019 4:43 PM

The more she does it the more obvious it is she's nothing but an attention ho. Enjoy your 5 minutes, Micky baby!

by Anonymousreply 442February 27, 2019 4:46 PM

She is just like MP wanting her 5 minutes of attention. With the difference that she is young so understandable while MP is almost 30 and should expected to be more mature. But thirst knows no age!

by Anonymousreply 443February 27, 2019 4:49 PM

To be fair I think she was just living her life til we started stalking her here :)

by Anonymousreply 444February 27, 2019 4:53 PM

Yeah and how did she discover this place? Letā€™s not play naive here thanks.

by Anonymousreply 445February 27, 2019 4:55 PM

Yeah... let's close that chapter. if she shows up in Budapest we will definitely know...

by Anonymousreply 446February 27, 2019 4:56 PM

Yeah someone brings her up out of the blue here and posts that pic as some sort of proof Timmy was banging her and the following week she posts that AngoulĆŖme story. What a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 447February 27, 2019 5:02 PM

Lol sheā€™s not showing up in Budapest just like she didnā€™t show up in Angouleme. People really need to stop feeding into her trolling.

by Anonymousreply 448February 27, 2019 5:02 PM

Also TimothĆ©e was in London with nspiro and guess who was really hanging out with her even in LA? Nspiro. Iā€™d like also to add the thirsty messages left by him and Giullian in her pics, something that iā€™d doubt it would happen if there was something between her and TimothĆ©e. Now, letā€™s stop talking about her. We gave her enough time and importance. Leave her be thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 449February 27, 2019 5:07 PM

She clearly wasn't in AngoulĆŖme, the pic in her story is from google, yet some posters here continue to talk like she was there fucking Timmy. It's like talking to a wall lol

by Anonymousreply 450February 27, 2019 5:08 PM

R447 Iā€™m sure she has enough gay friends to know about this place.

by Anonymousreply 451February 27, 2019 5:09 PM

LRD just posted an IG story and she definitely is in Paris. Chanel show not until next Tuesday I think

by Anonymousreply 452February 27, 2019 5:10 PM

That's a pretty phallic image Michaela posted hmmm... ;)

by Anonymousreply 453February 27, 2019 5:16 PM

Lol r452 you saying it is our clue? Tim timā€™s D is long and thin like the rest of him? Tbh Iā€™d prefer smaller with more girth

by Anonymousreply 454February 27, 2019 5:20 PM

R453 sheā€™s probably fucking somebody just not TimothĆ©e

by Anonymousreply 455February 27, 2019 5:21 PM

r425 Adderall combined with natural skinniness could be why Timmy was scary skinny at times.

by Anonymousreply 456February 27, 2019 5:21 PM

r454 Could be! Hehehe.

by Anonymousreply 457February 27, 2019 5:22 PM

R452 Yeah, half of her family lives in Paris. Plus, her dad was at the CĆ©sars to support her. And she always works when she's in Paris. A cinema journalist recently said in a French interview that LRD is receiving a lot of scripts right now, and she is very picky. She declines most of them.

by Anonymousreply 458February 27, 2019 5:22 PM

R458 she must get a lot of really really shitty scripts if the ones that she chooses are always films that flop

by Anonymousreply 459February 27, 2019 5:26 PM

R458 sheā€™s PICKY? Wow delusional much?

by Anonymousreply 460February 27, 2019 5:28 PM

Maybe Dreamland will be the film to launch her movie career.

by Anonymousreply 461February 27, 2019 5:33 PM

I want to see this body on Tim !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462February 27, 2019 5:49 PM

TimothĆ©e wouldnā€™t look good tho with too much muscles on him. Thatā€™s his physique.

by Anonymousreply 463February 27, 2019 5:51 PM

you mean top

by Anonymousreply 464February 27, 2019 5:52 PM

Seeing as how production is starting this week for Dreamland and she still hasnā€™t been announced yet I guess, if she really is gonna be in that movie which is total speculation, she isnā€™t gonna have a big role at all lmao.

by Anonymousreply 465February 27, 2019 5:53 PM

Why does anyone think she is in Dreamland? Wasnā€™t she already booked for the Kevin Smith film?

by Anonymousreply 466February 27, 2019 5:58 PM

R466 If she is in Jay and Silent Bob Reboot it's going to be a very, very, very small role. The movie is not a sequel to Yoga Hosers. It's abot Jay... and Silent Bob. Also it's part of the View Askewniverse, not the same as the Tusk/Yoga Hosers universe. Not even sure if she is in it.

Dreamland would fit.

by Anonymousreply 467February 27, 2019 6:01 PM

Well, her IMDB says she is in the Kevin Smith movie.

by Anonymousreply 468February 27, 2019 6:02 PM

She is turning down scripts? I cannot believe her! Look kid, you are pretty and privileged, but you are not an actress yet. All your movies bombed and your acting talent is not particularly great. I thought you wanted to work harder than anyone to prove it us not your name that gives you the roles... You do realise that soon the scripts will dry out.

by Anonymousreply 469February 27, 2019 6:07 PM

R468 that is Moose jaws... not the movie that is currently being filmed!

by Anonymousreply 470February 27, 2019 6:08 PM

Moose Jaws and Jay and Silent Bob Reboot are completely different movies. Moose Jaws is in the Yoga Hosers universe

by Anonymousreply 471February 27, 2019 6:09 PM

Her famous name may open doors but if she hasnā€™t got any talent they are going to close on her pretty quickly

by Anonymousreply 472February 27, 2019 6:09 PM

Btw if the loonies that were commenting all over instagram that babyc was on set with tim in angouleme are still reading this thread, I hope you learned your lesson and stop spreading rumors that are based purely on speculatoin and often fall apart (like this one did)

by Anonymousreply 473February 27, 2019 6:28 PM

Netflix looking for a theatrical release for The King.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474February 27, 2019 6:33 PM

Her face is so harsh like the biggest Kardashian. Lily will only get uglier with age

by Anonymousreply 475February 27, 2019 6:33 PM

BabyC started following Eliel Ford on IG. He hasn't followed her back yet.

by Anonymousreply 476February 27, 2019 6:36 PM

R476 interesting. . .. he never followed giullian back either.

by Anonymousreply 477February 27, 2019 6:38 PM

R476 maybe she wants a spy on the set šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 478February 27, 2019 6:39 PM

From all the crew members of TFD, that's the one she chose to follow.

by Anonymousreply 479February 27, 2019 6:40 PM

her following LRD's friend is bold lol but with them being fake, I suppose she wont care

R474 if true then I guess it's gonna be a pretty decent film. Looking more and more forward to this which I wasn't too much before, really looking forward to hearing his accent, it's gonna make or break it for me

by Anonymousreply 480February 27, 2019 6:40 PM

^ i mean with lily&tim being fake, lily won't care

by Anonymousreply 481February 27, 2019 6:41 PM

This is the best LrD is going to look( which isnā€™t much). Sheā€™s started messing up with her face at 19. Her mother looks 65 so not much to fall back on. Given that sheā€™s skinnny and smokes regularly, sheā€™s going to age like milk. Sheā€™s only 19 now, sheā€™s going to look worse than Liz at 25. Her upper body Is super skinny while all the weight she has are in her legs. The good things is she has her parents millions to fall back on otherwise, sheā€™s absolutely not good looking nor is she talented.

by Anonymousreply 482February 27, 2019 6:43 PM

If he follows her back, she was there. If not, she followed him just to keep trolling people.

by Anonymousreply 483February 27, 2019 6:43 PM

[quote]If he follows her back, she was there.

No she wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 484February 27, 2019 6:45 PM

Of course she did it to keep trolling. She probably learned his name the same way she learned Tim was in Angouleme - from these threads. He was an easy choice. Please.

by Anonymousreply 485February 27, 2019 6:46 PM

R483 not sure thats completely fool proof. Whichever way, she's making really obvious attempts now to link herself to timmy and its kinda desperate - but shes an insta ho so

by Anonymousreply 486February 27, 2019 6:47 PM

If she had been there she wouldn't have posted a google pic. She would've posted a million pics from AngoulĆŖme like all her London pics given how thirsty she is to start rumors. Stop talking about this thirsty troll.

by Anonymousreply 487February 27, 2019 6:52 PM

R487 about the google pic/her pic, can someone post them? because I think someone just said that but never proved it and everyone run with it, but I dont think its true.

by Anonymousreply 488February 27, 2019 6:55 PM

Her friend that she was with yesterday is FB friends with elielā€™s gf Alana, if you model in LA you probably know a lot of similar people

by Anonymousreply 489February 27, 2019 6:55 PM

Yeah she really is reading Datalounge because this thing hasnā€™t been acknowledged anywhere else and that guyā€™s name was actually mentioned like yesterday here? She is really trying hard. If she had really met him in Angouleme she would have followed him when she was actually there, not two days after going back to LA. Just like I think if there was something between TimothĆ©e and her, she wouldnā€™t be this obvious because as much as TimothĆ©e and LRD are a pr stunt, the general public still think they are together. What a thirsty hoe. Wow. She is in love with Paris and yet she hasnā€™t posted a single pic from there when she was there apart from that pic she posted today. Again, she wouldnā€™t be acting like this if it was legit. Simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 490February 27, 2019 6:57 PM

she posted this pic on insta and later on twitter. doesnt seems a pic from the internet. for me looks like she was on a street of an old european city.. idk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491February 27, 2019 6:59 PM

STOP giving her attention !!!!

by Anonymousreply 492February 27, 2019 6:59 PM

R491 no I meant the castle one, which was the obiously-in-AngoulĆŖme one that people claim was from google but pretty sure it wasnt

by Anonymousreply 493February 27, 2019 7:02 PM

Itā€™s impossible to recognize the place from that pic. Honestly it could be Rome, Paris, London. There are streets similar tic that one there too. Could be anywhere. Really tho, stop giving her attention, she revealed herself for what she is, a desperate hoe trying to get some new followers and a succulent story.

by Anonymousreply 494February 27, 2019 7:02 PM

That's a random pic r491 and she's backposting (like with her London pics) *facepalm* She posted the AngoulĆŖme pic on the 25th and the next day she was already in LA when her friend gave away her location and she quickly ended her live. Seriously, she's baiting and obviously was nowhere near there. And after all this attention whoring if you think paranoid Timmy was fucking her and letting her do this shit while he's still officially with LRD then you're dumb. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 495February 27, 2019 7:12 PM

^^^ he really is too much paranoid for this. Yā€™all remember his reaction to that simple question about LRD during the GG? Do you really think he wants a cheating scandal to happen? I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 496February 27, 2019 7:15 PM

if people keep talking about her, sheā€™s going to keep doing this stuff because obviously sheā€™s very desperate. So letā€™s stop now. Sheā€™s just sad at this point.

by Anonymousreply 497February 27, 2019 7:18 PM

r496 or when he hesitated to say hi to some chick during the live with Selena until he made sure her icon had nothing controversial in it. And he didn't even have a ~girlfriend then. He's EXTREMELY careful with this things.

by Anonymousreply 498February 27, 2019 7:23 PM

I donā€™t understand why heā€™s putting himself under so Much pressure to keep this pure innocent image i mean we All know he made a mistake with the Woody Allen movie But there is nothing wrong in being a average 23 year old heā€™s still going to get movie roles because people realise heā€™s Talented. It canā€™t help his Anxiety by putting himself under so much pressure to keep this illusion alive

by Anonymousreply 499February 27, 2019 7:31 PM

Maybe if we all promise to follow her on IG she will go away

by Anonymousreply 500February 27, 2019 7:32 PM

A follow and the occasional like to her so deep pics

by Anonymousreply 501February 27, 2019 7:39 PM

Let's not start to psychoanalyze Timmy again. Bottom line: he's paranoid enough to keep his business super private because his career and image are his absolute priority. This Chaela business is hot air. He doesn't give a shit because there's nothing there. Just a little thirsty insta chick aiming for her 5 minutes after she noticed his fans were talking about her.

by Anonymousreply 502February 27, 2019 7:41 PM

I haven't found the exact AngoulĆŖme picture some of you claim she stole from google. Let's not lie because we want her to go away. I believe she was there.

I know she breaks the Charmie fantasy but at least we've got evidence she was in Tim's place. If she was fucking Tim or Nick Spiro we don't know. But she was there.

I'd my doubts he was bi but I'm getting used to the idea he's just straight and loves trashy girls like LRD and the IG hoe. They show ass and tits, smoke, Lrd does drugs we don't know about Ig hoe but most likely she does too. Some want him with a Saoirse or Kiernan type but he's into trashy, a classy not drug addict type is too far from his tastes.

After all there were never rumours or pics of him with boys . Was he really that careful as a teen. I'm grateful for the gossip shared here.

by Anonymousreply 503February 27, 2019 7:43 PM

R503 Finally a sane individual in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 504February 27, 2019 7:45 PM

No one cares. STOP TALKING ABOUT HER.

by Anonymousreply 505February 27, 2019 7:48 PM

Didnā€™t she write ā€œnot hereā€ on the picture she posted of the cathedral in Angouleme? She literally told us all she wasnā€™t in Angouleme. So why even debate this anymore?

by Anonymousreply 506February 27, 2019 7:48 PM

she wrote "no where"

by Anonymousreply 507February 27, 2019 7:49 PM

R503 and r504 hi babyc!

by Anonymousreply 508February 27, 2019 7:53 PM

Hahahaha R503

by Anonymousreply 509February 27, 2019 7:54 PM

R503 and R504 are probably the same person. Both have only posted once agreeing with each other haha

by Anonymousreply 510February 27, 2019 7:56 PM

R474 I told ya! The king is headed for a serious awards run

by Anonymousreply 511February 27, 2019 7:56 PM

Yeah not gonna lie, I wasnā€™t originally that interested in The King but I really want to hear his accent. Itā€™s make it or break it for me too

by Anonymousreply 512February 27, 2019 7:57 PM

Robert Pattinson was really upbeat about this movie, recently. Do you know what it takes for him to be like that?

by Anonymousreply 513February 27, 2019 7:58 PM

R510 Are you new here? I've been an active member for more than a year and have posted loads. You need to work on your stalking skills.

by Anonymousreply 514February 27, 2019 7:58 PM

R507 oh ok. I just canā€™t wait for us to move on.

by Anonymousreply 515February 27, 2019 7:59 PM

His accent is the most important thing. If he sound ridiculous then it's gonna put many people off, no matter how good the actual movie is.

by Anonymousreply 516February 27, 2019 7:59 PM

Low key think he is bi, not that it matters because you'll just never of him being with a guy with the career he's got right now. If he's this careful about girls he's with, then -if- he gets with guys as well he's gonna be 1000 more careful R503 so us not hearing anything isnt solid stuff. I think most people do have the sense to keep quiet -if- they knew something. There's just that single tweet about the guy roommate which sounded like BS lol

by Anonymousreply 517February 27, 2019 8:00 PM

Do we know what style of English/British accent heā€™s going for in the king

by Anonymousreply 518February 27, 2019 8:01 PM

R516 emma stone's wasn't too bad and they shared an accent coach. also we have the crew members who said it was exact. i can't even guess at what it's going to sound like though

by Anonymousreply 519February 27, 2019 8:01 PM

It's my opinion.

I believed in charmie but these recent developments have opened my eyes. You're probably the bunch from Tumblr that is terribly triggered by the ig-hoe. At least the people claiming the Angouleme pic is from Google should post it, it's so easy, a single link and I'd agree with you but it's just made up bullshit because the most likely thing is this was Tim's hoe and he wasn't fucking Armie.

by Anonymousreply 520February 27, 2019 8:05 PM

Maybe timothƩe should get some tips from Robert of how to deal with crazy fans I mean there is a fandom much crazier then the twilight one

by Anonymousreply 521February 27, 2019 8:05 PM

I think a lot of people use their biased brains to only see evidence for what they want. If you are rational, you realize he may or may not have slept with Armie. He may or may not have a thing with Baby C (there are convincing arguments for both sides). Everything with LRD is pure PR with a chance they hooked up, but if you are like me and need to at least see chemistry together in some sort of photo, that is a no.

Basically there are a lot of possibilities but weā€™ll never know for sure, and people are going to keep shouting arguments for whatever they want.

by Anonymousreply 522February 27, 2019 8:11 PM

Yes he's fucking a chick who's baiting all over ig for 2 days now while he's still dating Depp's daughter. Because he just doesn't care about how that comes across, he totally doesn't care about his image. lololol 12 year olds should stay off DL. Go leave comments on ig about how Timmy's fucking her.

by Anonymousreply 523February 27, 2019 8:14 PM

What recent developements? A fake relationship and a thirsty girl that just wants peopleā€™s attention? That keeps proving she is playing fans? This has nothing to do with those who ship Charmie. From the looks of it no one on tumblr is being triggered by it, they are actually for once not creating drama so... A pic proves nothing and again, his anxiety wouldnā€™t let him even hook up with someone that thirsty that at the first occasion tries to get peopleā€™s attention. He would be the one to ā€œloseā€. You might not ā€œshipā€ Charmie, but your logic still hasnā€™t come back.

by Anonymousreply 524February 27, 2019 8:15 PM

If people canā€™t see that this chick is trolling for attention, especially after the Eiffel Tower pic and the caption, then itā€™s gotta be because you really want Tim to be with her for some reason. Thereā€™s no way sheā€™d be trying this hard for people to link her to Timmy if she was actually in Angouleme and fucking him on the down low. I know common sense is hard, but this is just obvious. Has nothing to do with charmie.

by Anonymousreply 525February 27, 2019 8:15 PM

Exactly, we just cannot know, and going round in circles is silly. The only thing that points at not hooking up with baby is that he would be more careful than going with someone that is leaving clues when jo public thinks he has a steady girlfriend. He might have had a fling last summer with her and now she is feeling used or thirsty. We will see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 526February 27, 2019 8:17 PM

R526 finally someone reasonable. Everyone is too triggered and convinced people are trying to make this chick or something else happen or not happen, but some of us are just here to gossip and dont have an agenda

by Anonymousreply 527February 27, 2019 8:22 PM

Oh, please. Feeling used all of a sudden almost a year later?? More like she saw that she was being talked about after someone posted that London pic here and decided to take full advantage of the situation. Just like Marta who went on a thirst spree after the Page Six story came out. These girls are all very predictable and will do anything for attention.

by Anonymousreply 528February 27, 2019 8:22 PM

Used OR thirsty. She could have got publicity this summer, so who knows what she is thinking, if anything at all.

by Anonymousreply 529February 27, 2019 8:27 PM

[quote]The only thing that points at not hooking up with baby

LMAO there's literally NOTHING that points out that he hooked up with her. The Weeknd's friend posted a pic with the exact same window and chair from Timmy's London apartment. Nick and Giulian were there too. This chick runs in the same circle with his bff Nick, Giullian, with The Weeknd and his crew AND LRD's friends. There's literally NO proof he had anything to do with her other than your reaching. People talk about the London pic here and mention her ig handle and surprise surprise the next week she posts that story only the next day to be outed by her friend that she was still in LA. Then her baiting and attention seeking ever since. This is nothing but her desperately trying to start rumors from nothing because some of his fans are dumb enough to buy her bs.

by Anonymousreply 530February 27, 2019 8:27 PM

Some of you guys are absolutely pathetic and deserve to get trolled. I'm all for gossip and mild internet stalking but this is getting insane.

by Anonymousreply 531February 27, 2019 8:30 PM

it looks like Jason Momoa is reluninto documenting his life at the moment looks like if heā€™s allowed we look get some behind the scenes stuff from Dune

by Anonymousreply 532February 27, 2019 8:33 PM

There are fans who really want Timmy to be a fuckboi, either because they think they have a chance with him if he is or because they want to have something to gossip about, and they get really mad when this instamodel nonsense turns out to be BS, like Marta and now this chick. In reality, there's nothing to indicate that this is the case besides once in a blue moon some random girl pops up that may or may not have been around Timmy at some point and then she ends up discrediting herself almost immediately because she can't contain the thirst after realizing the possible exposure she can get if people think she fucked him. Always the same story.

by Anonymousreply 533February 27, 2019 8:39 PM

Remember when some of y'all were saying he started the PR stunt with LRD to protect his relationship with his sikrit girlfriend and please don't spread the oh so precious ~info because it might scare the love birdz and there'll be no more tea? lol good times

by Anonymousreply 534February 27, 2019 8:52 PM

R534 lololol I dont know what youā€™ve been reading or what your reading comprehension skills are but nobody actually said that here

by Anonymousreply 535February 27, 2019 8:58 PM

Yeah. Timmy's fans are so dumb it scary. I mean they are dumb to the point to be dangerous to his career cos they steer all the shit up. And we live among this stupid 12 y.o. cunts

by Anonymousreply 536February 27, 2019 8:58 PM

I'm too lazy to scroll back and find the posters number but the Hammers have bought a big house AND a 2 bedroom condo. If it was just the house then sure, but there's no need for them to also OWN a 2 bedroom condo unless they are separated or living apart. If Armie was always into buying up real estate that'd be one thing, it's something people do to help move large sums of money around, but he hasn't been. So I don't think the buying of the house is an automatic "no they aren't splitting".

by Anonymousreply 537February 27, 2019 8:59 PM

R537 oooh taht is interesting

by Anonymousreply 538February 27, 2019 9:03 PM

IIRC he bought that condo awhile ago, supposedly after theyā€™d moved out of their last place. And everybody was wondering how a family with two small kids could live in a 2br condo.

by Anonymousreply 539February 27, 2019 9:03 PM

Armie actually is a partner in a high end rental company with Nic, but if the condo is in his name, it is different. But I doubt he will divorce, just live seperate lives and do red carpet appearances, pritty much what they seem to be doing now.

by Anonymousreply 540February 27, 2019 9:11 PM

Does anyone have a link to that pic of Armie and Ford that wasn't tagged and came out of nowhere? I always thought that might have been taken in his condo. Doesn't look like the new big house.

by Anonymousreply 541February 27, 2019 9:17 PM

does anyone here knows what nic spiro do for a living?

by Anonymousreply 542February 27, 2019 9:21 PM

R537, how do you know if Armie is not into buying real estate? Maybe he has invested in other property and we have no idea. Nobody has been able to ascertain his real net worth.

by Anonymousreply 543February 27, 2019 9:21 PM

R542 He works for a tv and movie production studio called Imperative Entertainment. They produced HSN. Thatā€™s how he met Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 544February 27, 2019 9:24 PM

I definitely think the Armie and Ford pic was taken in the condo, probably by Timmy. No source was ever given or found, which is sus.

by Anonymousreply 545February 27, 2019 9:26 PM

R544 oh! thank you

by Anonymousreply 546February 27, 2019 9:26 PM

The fact that Ford was dressed as a normal toddler shows that the cupcake entrepreneur was far away.

by Anonymousreply 547February 27, 2019 9:32 PM

R547 That was literally my first thought after seeing the picture.

by Anonymousreply 548February 27, 2019 9:35 PM

Yeah, she was in Texas and Timmy was in town.

by Anonymousreply 549February 27, 2019 9:35 PM

When Armie and Timmy are in the same location Liz is never around. She's either in another state or another country. Coincidence? Don't think so. I think she's in TX right now. Too bad Timmy isn't in the US to be with his Armie for some alone time. lol

by Anonymousreply 550February 27, 2019 9:44 PM

I know we rag on her for stalking but her account always has any photo you are looking for

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551February 27, 2019 9:45 PM

Cute pic, r551. For once Ford is dressed normally and doesn't look like a Stepford child. So you know Liz wasn't around when this was taken. And do we think Timmy took this pic?

by Anonymousreply 552February 27, 2019 10:13 PM

Yeah, what makes you crazy charmies think it was Timmy who took the pic?

by Anonymousreply 553February 27, 2019 10:16 PM

Perhaps the Charmies zoomed into Armie and Ford's eyes and convinced themselves that they could see Timmy's reflection. They're at that level of crazy.

by Anonymousreply 554February 27, 2019 10:19 PM

Its just a tin hat theory cause timmy was around, liz wasnt, and the photo has no source

by Anonymousreply 555February 27, 2019 10:22 PM

Yes, Charmies are crazy for thinking this pic might have been taken by Timmy since he was in LA, Liz wasnā€™t, there was no source, and they most likely saw each other. But the people going on and on in the past two threads about how Timmy is fucking Michaela on the weekends and LRD during the week (real comments) are totally rational and sane. The warped perception of what is considered ā€œsaneā€ around these parts and what isnā€™t is fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 556February 27, 2019 10:25 PM

i hope you guys knows that a family not only consist of a father and a mother.. there are others family members, jesus christ

by Anonymousreply 557February 27, 2019 10:29 PM

know Ė†

by Anonymousreply 558February 27, 2019 10:30 PM

Yeah donā€™t forget Nick the Manny. Why doesnā€™t anyone think he and Armie are fucking? Or maybe he keeps Liz happy.

by Anonymousreply 559February 27, 2019 10:32 PM

Most of the charmies just said Timmy took it as a bit of wishful thinking, it was never set in stone. The rest of the damily lives in different areas, and would have ended on their own ig accounts. Personally I think Armie asked one of the nannys to take it and then sent it to the cupcake entrepreneur to piss her off. She now knows there is a photo of Ford dressed as a normal child... and no brand tags! She must have had a fit!

by Anonymousreply 560February 27, 2019 10:33 PM

I donā€™t believe in Charmie but I have to admit the thought of Tim taking that pic is nice. Highly doubt it happened though

by Anonymousreply 561February 27, 2019 10:36 PM

Apparently Pauline posted and deleted an IG story this morning wearing the pink beats that Tim wore that one time that the lilothees claimed were hers . Maybe Pauline and lily are dating !!

by Anonymousreply 562February 27, 2019 10:39 PM

R562 was she wearing sunglasses?

by Anonymousreply 563February 27, 2019 10:42 PM

This insta deleting ig stories must be genetic...

by Anonymousreply 564February 27, 2019 10:43 PM

R561 that would be a nice plot twist. Or maybe he just gave them to Pauline like he gave her his pink McQueen hoodie

by Anonymousreply 565February 27, 2019 10:43 PM

R565 Probably. Timmy and Pauline share a bunch of stuff, like the hoodie. Maybe he doesn't like the color and said, "You take this shit!" ;-)

by Anonymousreply 566February 27, 2019 10:48 PM

I frankly suck at IG. And I know we arenā€™t supposed to talk about her but did T unfollow MB2 today? It looks to me like he did.

by Anonymousreply 567February 27, 2019 10:48 PM

R567 I was under the impression he never followed her (at least not recently).

by Anonymousreply 568February 27, 2019 10:52 PM

R567 im not sure he ever followed her

by Anonymousreply 569February 27, 2019 10:58 PM

The pic with Ford was from private insta of Armie friend

by Anonymousreply 570February 27, 2019 10:59 PM

Not Ashton, there are those that still follow him and nothing there... interested to know the friend.

by Anonymousreply 571February 27, 2019 11:01 PM

Yeah Iā€™m pretty sure he never followed her

by Anonymousreply 572February 27, 2019 11:01 PM

R570 which friend?

by Anonymousreply 573February 27, 2019 11:01 PM

tim is very selective about the people he follows on insta. i like that about him

by Anonymousreply 574February 27, 2019 11:03 PM

r570 receipts and thanks.

by Anonymousreply 575February 27, 2019 11:04 PM

It looks like he might have a 3rd active finsta account (the post count just went up). The name is very similar to the first two, so if you know those you can find this. I wont post the @ on here so please dont ask for it (others shouldnā€™t post it either) you can find his accounts with some time going through his friend willmlā€™s follow list.

by Anonymousreply 576February 27, 2019 11:11 PM

R576 I know which one you're talking about but none of his friends follow that account and I doubt his non-famous friends all have private accounts just to follow him on a third insta when they have no problem following him from their public accounts on the other two. Armie and Stephane both follow Pauline's private one (which she regularly uses) from their public accounts, for example, which makes me think they don't have private ones.

by Anonymousreply 577February 27, 2019 11:14 PM

maybe he uses that to keep track of all his ig hoes

by Anonymousreply 578February 27, 2019 11:16 PM

[R570] he was on nick birthday

by Anonymousreply 579February 27, 2019 11:17 PM

He never followed the baby chick, what are you talking about? He only liked/unliked one of her pics last year. That's it.

by Anonymousreply 580February 27, 2019 11:17 PM

r579 huh? English please?

by Anonymousreply 581February 27, 2019 11:19 PM

That third account doesn't follow anyone or anything having remotely to do with Timmy so I don't think it belongs to him.

by Anonymousreply 582February 27, 2019 11:20 PM

R577 could you give another hint? i cant find it

by Anonymousreply 583February 27, 2019 11:20 PM

I also think he only has 2 accounts. One is very easy to figure out. Not saying the account name, but he does something in the account description that always bothered me... space between a sentence and its ending punctuation. Goddamnit Timmy. There is no space!!!!

by Anonymousreply 584February 27, 2019 11:22 PM

R577 the similarities and profile quote really seem like him though, but you make very good points. I do think that Armie and his friends made private accounts that they followed Tim on the IG that they do not publically follow. People who have multiple accounts will generally follow certain people from all of them just so they dont have to keep flipping back and forth between accounts.

Since his other accounts got exposed it maybe makes sense for him to use one where people cant track who he is following, but then again he didnā€™t exactly make it hard to find, but maybe he didnt care who finds him, he use didnt want people to know who he follows or unfollows (in which case mission accomplished). This also being the only active one also makes me suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 585February 27, 2019 11:22 PM

[R582] maybe thats the whole point eh

by Anonymousreply 586February 27, 2019 11:23 PM

R585 Also, the accounts are private. Sure you can see for example Armie is following him, but no one sees what he posts...

by Anonymousreply 587February 27, 2019 11:23 PM

It's so funny how Will is still following Armie's Nick but unfollowed Armie.

by Anonymousreply 588February 27, 2019 11:23 PM

Soon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589February 27, 2019 11:28 PM

R583 just make a seperate account and only follow timmy related people (giullian, Stephane, armie, will, armieā€™s nick etc). Then go to willā€™s IG and start checking everyone he follows, an account will pop up that shows that a bunch of those Timmy related people are following it. Yes it takes a little bit of time but that is the way to figure it out. Once you find one, the other will be easier to spot. You might not even have to make a seperate account to do this , but if you are following a lot of random people that willā€™s followers also follow then Timā€™s account wont immediately stand out and youā€™ll have to pay attention to the names.

by Anonymousreply 590February 27, 2019 11:32 PM

FF R589 for getting the number wrong.

by Anonymousreply 591February 27, 2019 11:32 PM

The FBI and CIA have nothing on your investigative skills in this place. Peace!

by Anonymousreply 592February 27, 2019 11:37 PM

R543 Owning property is public knowledge if you know where to look. I know that Armie is a part of that Real Estate thing but there's no prior record of him owning multiple properties in his name, so as of yet he hasn't been one of those people who does that to move large sums of money. I'm sure his dad is though. He may be a part of the Real Estate group but he personally isn't buying and owning a bunch of places. Wasn't the new house bought with a trust too? So yea this is truly the first time (not 100% what the deal with his old place was but they owned it but it may have been a gift from his parents) he's bought property under his name and it's for a house and a condo.

by Anonymousreply 593February 27, 2019 11:46 PM

R593 So Armie is buying property in his name alone? No co-owner mentioned? If owning a house was so important for the missus, she still does not own one? Funny that.

by Anonymousreply 594February 28, 2019 12:08 AM

Soon (with corrected thread number)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595February 28, 2019 1:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!