Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The 91st Academy Awards

The 91st Academy Awards telecast will air live this Sunday, Feb. 24 at 8 p.m. ET/ 5 p.m. PT from the Dolby Theater in Los Angeles. ABC will be broadcasting the event on television, but there are several online viewing options for those watching from a laptop or mobile device.

The show kicks off with red carpet coverage via live-stream starting at 6:30 p.m. ET. The “Oscars All Access: Red Carpet Live,” hosted by actress Laura Marano and entertainment journalist Louis Virtel, can be viewed for free from the Academy’s Twitter account.

Additional red carpet pre-shows will air as early as 1 p.m. on E! News and at 5 p.m. on PeopleTV, available on EW.com, PeopleTV.com, the PeopleTV app, and free streaming service XUMO.

Live-streams of the main event can be accessed from certain television providers with a cable log-in, or from ABC.com or the ABC app in the following markets: Chicago, Fresno, Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, Raleigh-Durham, and San Francisco. Those outside those markets or without online cable access can watch via streaming services like Hulu with Live TV , YouTube TV, PlayStation Vue, and DirecTV Now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 604February 24, 2019 11:57 PM

it went from being too white to being too black. should we really be making distinctions like "she's the first black woman to be nominated in this category?" the whole thing reeks of racism and the movies are unappealing and lack imagination. I haven't seen a single nominated picture. that Gaga person is too thirsty and calculated = I hope she loses bigtime.

by Anonymousreply 1February 24, 2019 8:29 PM

After the fuss over the past few years I couldn’t be less interested.

by Anonymousreply 2February 24, 2019 8:34 PM

Our 2019 Oscar predictions in every category - Kevin Polowy - Senior Correspondent, Yahoo Entertainment

When it comes to the 2019 Academy Awards, the drama wasn’t just on the big screen. From the ill-advised introduction of the Best Popular Film category to the Kevin Hart debacle to the since-reneged decisions to cut four categories from the live broadcast, feature only two of the Best Original Song performances and not include last year’s acting winners as presenters (so exhausted, are we missing anything?), the gaffes have been plentiful.

It remains to be seen how show producers will pull off the Oscars’ first hostless iteration since 1989. But thankfully there’s a bit of suspense left when it comes to, you know, the actual awards being doled out. Best Picture seems wide open — Roma? Green Book?? Black Panther??? — even if most of the acting categories feature heavy favorites following the long slog that is awards season. (In an uncharacteristically great decision the academy made over the past year, they’ve bumped the 2020 ceremony up a few weeks, which should help heighten the suspense in all categories next year.)

Without further ado, here are my picks in every category, including those pesky shorts. (And check out our spiffy printable ballot, so you can play along at home.)

Best Picture: This is one of the closest Best Picture races in years. Normally a clear favorite has emerged at this point, but a different film has won each of the major guild awards, with the Producers Guild going with Green Book, the Directors Guild going with Roma, the Screen Actors Guild going with Black Panther and the Writers Guild going with Can You Ever Forgive Me? and Eighth Grade (neither of which is nominated here). The Golden Globes’ top drama prize, meanwhile, went to Bohemian Rhapsody, while comedy/musical went to Green Book, and BAFTA’s top prize went to Roma, while The Favourite took home Best British Film.

Most pundits agree the race will come down to Alfonso Cuarón’s deeply felt autobiographical drama Roma (which be the first Oscar win for Netflix) and Peter Farrelly’s middle-brow comedic drama Green Book (which would be impressive given its myriad controversies). Because of the Oscars “preferential balloting” system, which allows voters to rank films and because both films have their detractors — Roma perceived as too slow and cold, and Green Book too antiquated — Marvel’s well-regarded superhero sensation Black Panther could pull off the surprise complete its hero journey. Nonetheless, considering consecutive wins by artier, director-driven films like Moonlight and The Shape of Water, it feels like Roma‘s race to lose. Prediction: Roma Don’t be surprised by: Green Book Dark horse: Black Panther

Best Director: Farrelly’s absence in this category could hurt Green Book in the Best Picture race (a rare feat last achieved by Argo in 2013 despite Ben Affleck’s being denied a directed nod). This academy likes to award ambitious visual feats, which is why someone like, well, Alfonso Cuarón was able to defeat Steve McQueen (12 Years a Slave) in 2014 for Gravity. With that in mind, Cuarón and Roma have the edge, but don’t discount Spike Lee given the sentimentality about his long-overdue first nomination in this category. Prediction: Alfonso Cuarón Don’t be surprised by: Spike Lee

Best Actress: While Lady Gaga played the role of early favorite for her big crossover, and Olivia Colman briefly assumed the role of favo(u)rite for her rousing portrayal of Queen Anne, the momentum now belongs to Glenn Close, who has so far gone 0 for 6 at the Oscars but who has won all the major lead-up awards. Close is indeed excellent — she’s Glenn Close; it’s what she does — but this is as much of a legacy Oscar as you’ll find this year. Prediction: Glenn Close Dark horse: Olivia Colman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 24, 2019 8:35 PM

OP is worse than Pia Zadora.

by Anonymousreply 4February 24, 2019 8:36 PM

Best Actor: For much of last fall, A Star Is Born was on top of the world and writer-director-star Bradley Cooper appeared destined for a handful of Oscars. Cooper delivers a killer performance — one in which he disappeared under the skin of a haggard rocker, channeled Eddie Vedder, changed his voice a whole octave and sang his own songs. But that was before the emergence of Bohemian Rhapsody and Vice, and before Star faded like Jackson Maine. Since then, Rami Malek has banked a bevy of trophies for playing Freddie Mercury in the Queen biopic. Despite complaints against the film and the fact that unlike Cooper, Malek lip-synced the music, it’s difficult to envision the actor not winning for his captivating and showy turn. Prediction: Rami Malek Don’t be surprised by: Christian Bale Dark horse: Bradley Cooper

Best Supporting Actress: Another acting category with a clear-cut favorite: first-time nominee Regina King for her alternately nuanced and explosive performance in If Beale Street Could Talk — but don’t bet any first-born children. King was snubbed by the SAG Awards, and the last time an actor won an Oscar without a SAG nom was 2013 (Christoph Waltz, Best Supporting Actor for Django Unchained). But you’d have to go all the way back to 2002 (Jennifer Connelly, A Beautiful Mind) to see it happen in this category. If King is dethroned (sorry), expect the statuette to go to the previously 0-for-5 Amy Adams or BAFTA winner Rachel Weisz. Prediction: Regina King Don’t be surprised by: Amy Adams Dark horse: Rachel Weisz

Best Supporting Actor: SAG winner Mahershala Ali is the heavy favorite here for his understated performance as piano virtuoso Don Shirley — and probably scores a few bonus points for being the only major player involved in Green Book not to suffer some bad PR snafu. However, he is just as much the lead as Viggo Mortensen, which underscores the complaint that Green Book tackles racism through the prism of a white man. Ali also just won two years ago for Moonlight, but a repeat so soon wouldn’t totally unprecedented: Christoph Waltz won twice in four years for Inglourious Basterds and Django. But there could be a surprise here: There are a lot of folks who want to see 74-year-old Sam Elliott win his first Oscar for his heart-wrenching turn in A Star Is Born. My prediction: Sam Elliott (DEFINITELY) Don’t be surprised by: Mahershala Ali Dark horse: Richard E. Grant

by Anonymousreply 5February 24, 2019 8:36 PM

This will probably be the lowest rated Academy Awards ever.

There is like zero interest in the movies, the actors, the music, or the host.

It'll be a bomb.

by Anonymousreply 6February 24, 2019 8:45 PM

But Lady Fuckface stans have already declared it to be the most important and most viewed Oscar telecast in history!

by Anonymousreply 7February 24, 2019 8:50 PM

[QUOTE]it went from being too white to being too black.

Only 2/20 acting nominees are black, so I don't understand how anyone can make this claim.

by Anonymousreply 8February 24, 2019 8:50 PM

Someone racist can.

by Anonymousreply 9February 24, 2019 8:51 PM

[quote] it went from being too white to being too black

Can you imagine the nerve of the Academy?

Nominating a movie with an all black cast??

Well, I never!

by Anonymousreply 10February 24, 2019 8:53 PM

R10 the point is that they nominated because it is black..is it hard to understand? You think they did it coz they think it is amazing???LOL

by Anonymousreply 11February 24, 2019 8:57 PM

Maybe they thought it WAS amazing and it's just YOU who is having a problem with it.

by Anonymousreply 12February 24, 2019 8:59 PM

Somebody liked it. It made $700M in NA.

by Anonymousreply 13February 24, 2019 9:01 PM

R12 ONLY me? lol get a life and talk with people, NOT BLACK! movie is a crap

R13 ANd thats because film is good, you think? SHIT MOVIES have big audiences you idiot. Like marvels , wonder women is good as well????????YOu are typicall american dumbass who saw black panther , star is born and Bohemian rhaposy and think they are good because they have big audeince...jesus, pathetic

by Anonymousreply 14February 24, 2019 9:04 PM

R1 it certainly is very patronizing.

by Anonymousreply 15February 24, 2019 9:04 PM

Did I mention it was #7 on the critics compilation of years best films?

by Anonymousreply 16February 24, 2019 9:04 PM

R16 thats mean something?

by Anonymousreply 17February 24, 2019 9:07 PM

It means your delusion that it is an objectively bad movie, just makes you look like loon.

by Anonymousreply 18February 24, 2019 9:08 PM

R14 You’re on very thin ice throwing around words like “idiot” and “dumbass” when you can barely string a coherent sentence together. Focus a little more on spelling, punctuation and grammar and less on random capitalisation and you’ll seem like less of a dumbass idiot yourself.

by Anonymousreply 19February 24, 2019 9:08 PM

R19 you are black, i bet. Go defend that CRAP elsewhere,ok? Marvel shit is just shit. YOu wont change that

by Anonymousreply 20February 24, 2019 9:09 PM

I don't think there's anywhere to go with the racial discussion anymore. The same points and counterpoints are brought up and no one really listens to the other party. People understand the social impact that films like Black Panther made, and others won't see the value in that. People will call the Oscars too black, whereas only 4/8 films deal with race and only 2/20 acting nominees are black.

The Black Panther discussion has been hopeless since it started receiving awards recognition.

What I find fascinating is that this film's causing such a ruckus when the Academy has been nominating way worse crap for years. Films like Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and The Reader were way worse nominations, and the Academy's been nominating bad films since its inception.

by Anonymousreply 21February 24, 2019 9:10 PM

R21 And those 2/20 black acting nominees will get an oscar, you forget to mention. They have to, they are only representatives

by Anonymousreply 22February 24, 2019 9:17 PM

Is there an official oscars thread? Is this it?

by Anonymousreply 23February 24, 2019 9:18 PM

No. Ali was amazing. Get over it. His is deserved

by Anonymousreply 24February 24, 2019 9:18 PM

What r23 asked

by Anonymousreply 25February 24, 2019 9:19 PM

R24 yes, he deserved it, but being black is his advantage, unfortunately also Reginas' because she did nothing in her movie

by Anonymousreply 26February 24, 2019 9:19 PM

What about Sam Rockwell? He did less than nothing in this scant minutes in VICE. Is he undeserving as well?

by Anonymousreply 27February 24, 2019 9:20 PM

"They're taking 'ur awards!"

by Anonymousreply 28February 24, 2019 9:21 PM

R27 no, he is not deserving at all

by Anonymousreply 29February 24, 2019 9:21 PM

The Bohemian Rhapsody cast celebrating Oscar weekend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 24, 2019 9:23 PM

Billy Porter's custom velvet Siriano dress is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 31February 24, 2019 9:24 PM

OP? Is this an OFFICIAL thread?

by Anonymousreply 32February 24, 2019 9:30 PM

Rami Malek - The Life and career of the first time Oscar Nominee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 24, 2019 9:31 PM

Will Jeff Bezos bring Lauren Sanchez to the Oscars?

by Anonymousreply 34February 24, 2019 9:31 PM

This the Official Is This the Official Thread? Thread

by Anonymousreply 35February 24, 2019 9:33 PM

R33 That guy is annoying, he is everywhere. Mortensen , Bale hanve no agressive campaigns, not to mention Dafoe.No ownder why he is winning everything

by Anonymousreply 36February 24, 2019 9:33 PM

I couldn't find any other, R23. We might as well go with this one.

by Anonymousreply 37February 24, 2019 9:33 PM

[quote] Will Jeff Bezos bring Lauren Sanchez to the Oscars?

I heard he's going to bring Dirty Sanchez with him.

by Anonymousreply 38February 24, 2019 9:34 PM

I haven’t watched the Oscars since ‘Crash’ won Best Picture over ‘Brokeback Mountain ‘.

And ‘Black Panther’ will win Best Picture tonight, just watch.

by Anonymousreply 39February 24, 2019 9:34 PM

Rami is winning from ET doing a segment on him?! Lmao

by Anonymousreply 40February 24, 2019 9:34 PM

This thread has a proper name and not spouting shit of words.

by Anonymousreply 41February 24, 2019 9:34 PM

Constance Wu looks beautiful.

Emilia Clarke is presenting? She looks STUNNING

by Anonymousreply 42February 24, 2019 9:35 PM

"I haven’t watched the Oscars since ‘Crash’ won Best Picture..."

I believe you.

by Anonymousreply 43February 24, 2019 9:38 PM

[quote]That guy is annoying, he is everywhere. Mortensen , Bale hanve no agressive campaigns, not to mention Dafoe.No ownder why he is winning everything

One of the Hollywood Reporters Anonymous Ballots said that. The voter remarked that she spent more time with Rami this season than her dog. He campaigned hard.

by Anonymousreply 44February 24, 2019 9:38 PM

The no host thing intrigues me. I see the potential for mischief.

by Anonymousreply 45February 24, 2019 9:40 PM

Rami is doing what Redmayne suggest he do.

by Anonymousreply 46February 24, 2019 9:40 PM

If Rami Malek wins for Best Actor, that will be quite a coup. He's up against some stiff competition.

However, the Academy voters tend to go for more established actors like Bale or Mortensen.

I would love to see Rami win, though.

by Anonymousreply 47February 24, 2019 9:41 PM

R44 thats pathetic. Guy like him knows that he will never have a chance like that anymore ,never so he wants that oscar. bale , bigo, dafoe has talent , thats why they have many nominations. Such Rami knows he is talentless and future nomination is impossible

by Anonymousreply 48February 24, 2019 9:41 PM

Hi Della - glad you're posting tonight!

by Anonymousreply 49February 24, 2019 9:42 PM

I suspect this will be one of the highest-rated Oscar shows in several years: there are 3 hugely popular blockbuster hits nominated (Black Panther, Bohemian Rhapsody, A Star is Born), some big stars nominated (Bradley Cooper, Lady Gaga, Emma Stone), a beloved, veteran, multi-nominated actress likely to finally win (Glenn Close), a year of Academy mis-steps that made headlines, and the lack of a host to create suspense.

by Anonymousreply 50February 24, 2019 9:43 PM

Smooches, r49. Hi, back at 'ya.

by Anonymousreply 51February 24, 2019 9:43 PM

Yalitza is gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 52February 24, 2019 9:45 PM

Amandla Stenberg is BEAUTIFUL. That Laura girl from BlackKklansmen looks gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 53February 24, 2019 9:45 PM

Whoa. That's a gorgeous color on the actress from Roma.

by Anonymousreply 54February 24, 2019 9:45 PM

Is E! live from the red carpet on right now?

by Anonymousreply 55February 24, 2019 9:46 PM

where are you watching it?

by Anonymousreply 56February 24, 2019 9:46 PM

Yes, r55.

by Anonymousreply 57February 24, 2019 9:47 PM

Yep, Billy Porter looks fuckin fierce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 24, 2019 9:47 PM

R20 you bet incorrectly, although I’m not sure what my race has to do with anything.

You’re definitely an idiot, though.

by Anonymousreply 59February 24, 2019 9:48 PM

Laura Harrier looks beautiful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60February 24, 2019 9:49 PM

R59 yesh,of course coz BP is a crap

by Anonymousreply 61February 24, 2019 9:50 PM

Emilia Clarke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 24, 2019 9:50 PM

Stephan James.

Swoon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 24, 2019 9:50 PM

Seriously Laura Harrier is gorgeous. Wow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 24, 2019 9:51 PM

Stephan James does look amazing- for December.

by Anonymousreply 65February 24, 2019 9:52 PM

Michelle Yeoh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 24, 2019 9:53 PM

Adam Lambert

by Anonymousreply 67February 24, 2019 9:53 PM

Enh, I feel like the weather shouldn't matter when it comes to the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 68February 24, 2019 9:53 PM

The men of Bohemian Rhapsody minus Rami

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69February 24, 2019 9:54 PM

I blocked the racist loon. The thread is already so much better.

by Anonymousreply 70February 24, 2019 9:55 PM

Another of BoRhap

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71February 24, 2019 9:55 PM

Where's Sally Kirkland and Edy Williams when you need them?

by Anonymousreply 72February 24, 2019 9:55 PM

Haha Ryan Seacrest is interviewing Adam Lambert, and when Adam started talking about his acting role where he "tempted a trucker at a rest stop," Ryan became VERY uncomfortable.

Looks like it hit a little too close to home for Ryan! lol

by Anonymousreply 73February 24, 2019 9:55 PM

Serena Williams will be presenting Best Picture Oscar to Black Panther.

by Anonymousreply 74February 24, 2019 9:56 PM

R56, if you have a cable provider, you can log in and watch it at the link...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75February 24, 2019 9:56 PM

R71, the two on the right ... yum.

by Anonymousreply 76February 24, 2019 9:56 PM

I know what you mean, r68, but, my reaction is an old school one - red velvet is for the Thanksgiving, Christmas and NY Year's Holidays then should be stored.

Things are changing.

by Anonymousreply 77February 24, 2019 9:56 PM

It will be interesting to see which press outlets boycott the Vanity Fair party for banning the New York Times

by Anonymousreply 78February 24, 2019 9:57 PM

Is Chrissy Metz there? Has anyone seen her?

by Anonymousreply 79February 24, 2019 9:58 PM

I hope Liv Ullmann shows up

by Anonymousreply 80February 24, 2019 9:59 PM

Is this the ***OFFICIAL*** thread?

by Anonymousreply 81February 24, 2019 9:59 PM

Rami, today is YOUR day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 24, 2019 9:59 PM

Giuliana Rancic looks scarily anorexic, as usual.

Why do they allow her on television, looking like that? Her appearance sends a horrible message.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 24, 2019 10:00 PM

Are you drunk, R61? As well as stupid, I mean.

“Coz” is not a word. The word that you should have used is “because”.

by Anonymousreply 84February 24, 2019 10:01 PM

Zendaya

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85February 24, 2019 10:01 PM

This CLASSIC Gap ad debuted during the Y2K Oscars 19 years ago!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 24, 2019 10:01 PM

Shangela

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87February 24, 2019 10:02 PM

Oscars 2000 - Gap ad!

AMERICA!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88February 24, 2019 10:03 PM

I think that picture of Zendaya is from last year.

by Anonymousreply 89February 24, 2019 10:03 PM

So it's going to go like this:

Rami, Glenn, Regina, Sam Elliott, and Roma.

Yes?

by Anonymousreply 90February 24, 2019 10:03 PM

LOVE that color on Zendaya.

by Anonymousreply 91February 24, 2019 10:03 PM

Spike Lee looks like he has a flagpole up his ass.

by Anonymousreply 92February 24, 2019 10:03 PM

"MAMBO!" from GAP!

Academy Awards 2000!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93February 24, 2019 10:04 PM

Amandla Stenberg has such a pretty face and beautiful body. The hair is much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94February 24, 2019 10:04 PM

Regina King played it safe. She, nevertheless, looks lovely.

by Anonymousreply 95February 24, 2019 10:05 PM

Ryan Seacrest looks horrible. I hate that jacket.

by Anonymousreply 96February 24, 2019 10:06 PM

Chris Evans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97February 24, 2019 10:06 PM

So is sean penn on bradley's arm as his date?

by Anonymousreply 98February 24, 2019 10:06 PM

Why so many TV stars on the red carpet? This ain’t the Emmys.

by Anonymousreply 99February 24, 2019 10:06 PM

That chris Evans pic is from last year.

by Anonymousreply 100February 24, 2019 10:07 PM

Ummmm Linda Cardellini looks nuts

by Anonymousreply 101February 24, 2019 10:08 PM

I don't blame Rami Malek for campaigning hard.

He was nominated fair and square, and it wasn't his fault that Bryan Singer fucked it up for him.

It's like Rami had to work twice as hard as everyone else, just to do damage control.

Good for him.

If anyone is a THIRSTY campaigner, it's Bradley Cooper. Good thing it didn't work.

by Anonymousreply 102February 24, 2019 10:08 PM

Michelle Yeoh just PREACHED on that red carpet. Omg.

by Anonymousreply 103February 24, 2019 10:08 PM

Yeah, there's a lot of flooding of last year's pics by dodgy accounts on Twitter right now. Happened at the Met gala as well.

by Anonymousreply 104February 24, 2019 10:09 PM

Regina King looks gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 105February 24, 2019 10:09 PM

Thank you, r100.

Geez, these threads are busy enough without clogging them with last year's pix.

by Anonymousreply 106February 24, 2019 10:09 PM

Glad someone else gets why Rami campaigned hard. He had that Singer shadow following him. He needed to break loose.

by Anonymousreply 107February 24, 2019 10:09 PM

Word on the street is that Whoopi is hosting.

by Anonymousreply 108February 24, 2019 10:11 PM

Siriano scored BIG tonight with his Billy Porter dress.

by Anonymousreply 109February 24, 2019 10:12 PM

Godi hope not

by Anonymousreply 110February 24, 2019 10:12 PM

r76, the second from the right is Joe Mazzello, who plays bassist John Deacon in Bohemian Rhapsody and played Tim in Jurassic Park (1993).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111February 24, 2019 10:13 PM

Yeah, I don't like Linda Cardellini's dress at all, and I think she's beautiful. She should have gone for something more classic and elegant instead of the bird of paradise look.

by Anonymousreply 112February 24, 2019 10:13 PM

R101 that dress looked like something from Brokeback Mountain.

by Anonymousreply 113February 24, 2019 10:14 PM

One of the fashion experts said she didn't like Adam Lambert's tux. Said he played it too safe.

by Anonymousreply 114February 24, 2019 10:14 PM

Joy Behar looked the audience in the eye and said that Whoopi is NOT hosting the Oscars.

Would Joy lie to us?

by Anonymousreply 115February 24, 2019 10:14 PM

Yay!!! Actors giving themselves awards.

by Anonymousreply 116February 24, 2019 10:14 PM

Adam Lambert himself goofed on the floppy cuffs when he was talking to Ryan. Adam looks silly.

by Anonymousreply 117February 24, 2019 10:15 PM

I think Amanda should have plucked her eyebrows more. The hate U Give wasn’t very good but I liked her.

by Anonymousreply 118February 24, 2019 10:16 PM

Have they promised to cut the boring flab out and reduce the running time yet? They shouldn't be surprised the general public got sick of watching them kiss their own butts for 4 hrs.

by Anonymousreply 119February 24, 2019 10:16 PM

Do we think Cate is coming tonight? She skipped the last two, didn't she?

by Anonymousreply 120February 24, 2019 10:16 PM

Lambert's had fillers.

I wonder why.

*facialwasting*

by Anonymousreply 121February 24, 2019 10:17 PM

Trevor Noah is so unfunny and annoying

by Anonymousreply 122February 24, 2019 10:17 PM

Diego Luna is fucking gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 123February 24, 2019 10:17 PM

r122, but he's pretty and his accent is cute, isn't that enough?

by Anonymousreply 124February 24, 2019 10:18 PM

Well, damn, Linda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125February 24, 2019 10:18 PM

Richard E. Grant looks great!

by Anonymousreply 126February 24, 2019 10:18 PM

Diego Luna is beautiful

by Anonymousreply 127February 24, 2019 10:18 PM

R123, he’s very pretty when he’s naked too.

by Anonymousreply 128February 24, 2019 10:18 PM

Can someone post a pic of Diego please?

by Anonymousreply 129February 24, 2019 10:19 PM

E! has "Green Book" posted under Octavia Spencer's name. I don't think she was in that film, was she?

by Anonymousreply 130February 24, 2019 10:19 PM

Mark Ronson is sexy

by Anonymousreply 131February 24, 2019 10:19 PM

Jennifer Lewis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132February 24, 2019 10:19 PM

She exec produced it I believe.

by Anonymousreply 133February 24, 2019 10:19 PM

R130 she was the Executive Producer

by Anonymousreply 134February 24, 2019 10:19 PM

Adam Lambert is 37 which is prime age for fillers if you’re a celebrity

Believe it or not, not all openly gay men have facial wasting from AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 135February 24, 2019 10:19 PM

Diego.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136February 24, 2019 10:19 PM

Regina King is so beautiful

by Anonymousreply 137February 24, 2019 10:20 PM

Marina de Tavira

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138February 24, 2019 10:20 PM

Michelle who I love was a boring mean mother in law.

by Anonymousreply 139February 24, 2019 10:21 PM

Regina King looks lovely in Oscar de la Renta

by Anonymousreply 140February 24, 2019 10:21 PM

So which actor is going to wear the obligatory harness vest that Timmy wore?

You know someone is gonna do it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141February 24, 2019 10:21 PM

Regina King looks great

by Anonymousreply 142February 24, 2019 10:21 PM

The Red Carpet is on ABC now so we may be seeing comments from both now.

by Anonymousreply 143February 24, 2019 10:21 PM

Ghouliana is such a fool

by Anonymousreply 144February 24, 2019 10:22 PM

Timmy started a trend.

by Anonymousreply 145February 24, 2019 10:22 PM

Cate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146February 24, 2019 10:22 PM

Jared Leto R141, if he's there

by Anonymousreply 147February 24, 2019 10:22 PM

r146 Yas, she's there, thanks!

by Anonymousreply 148February 24, 2019 10:23 PM

No, wait, isn't that last year's? Look at the background!

by Anonymousreply 149February 24, 2019 10:23 PM

R146's picture is from 3 years ago when she was nominated for Carol.

by Anonymousreply 150February 24, 2019 10:24 PM

Chalamet didn't start the harness trend. Adam Rippon wore one to the Oscars two years ago.

by Anonymousreply 151February 24, 2019 10:24 PM

Henry Golding looks just awful.

by Anonymousreply 152February 24, 2019 10:24 PM

Timmy started it as a trend.

by Anonymousreply 153February 24, 2019 10:24 PM

Henry Golding is ok, he ain’t all that

by Anonymousreply 154February 24, 2019 10:24 PM

Henry Golding looks terrible

by Anonymousreply 155February 24, 2019 10:25 PM

Maya Rudolph is wearing a hideous dress.

by Anonymousreply 156February 24, 2019 10:25 PM

Thanks, r150, this is getting out of hand. The background has to be BEIGE and beige only.

by Anonymousreply 157February 24, 2019 10:25 PM

I hate Melissa McCarthy’s hair

by Anonymousreply 158February 24, 2019 10:25 PM

Giuiana looks like an insect. Her skinny arms/ body make her head look huge

by Anonymousreply 159February 24, 2019 10:25 PM

I miss Timmy and his funny outfits. I guess that Cody guy also won’t be on.

by Anonymousreply 160February 24, 2019 10:26 PM

Henry looks like the kid in the Addams Family

by Anonymousreply 161February 24, 2019 10:26 PM

Melissa looks hideous

by Anonymousreply 162February 24, 2019 10:26 PM

Rippon wore one two years ago and made every best dressed list. Chalamet was the first actor to wear one, and the rest followed.

by Anonymousreply 163February 24, 2019 10:26 PM

Golding

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164February 24, 2019 10:26 PM

James McAvoy looks sexy

by Anonymousreply 165February 24, 2019 10:26 PM

Elsie Fisher!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166February 24, 2019 10:27 PM

E! Even acknowledged Timmy’s “harness” earlier and did a vote between him and Michael B Jordan

by Anonymousreply 167February 24, 2019 10:27 PM

McCarthy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168February 24, 2019 10:28 PM

Oof, Diane Warren???? Are the real stars avoiding E?

by Anonymousreply 169February 24, 2019 10:28 PM

E! Even acknowledged Timmy’s “harness” earlier and did a vote between him and Michael B Jordan

by Anonymousreply 170February 24, 2019 10:28 PM

Ronson be morphin' into Garfield.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171February 24, 2019 10:29 PM

Henry looks an extra in Greatest Showman.

by Anonymousreply 172February 24, 2019 10:29 PM

Someone of McCarthy's stature typically couldn't work a pantsuit andCape, but she looks great!

by Anonymousreply 173February 24, 2019 10:30 PM

McAvoy looking like shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174February 24, 2019 10:30 PM

Here's Golding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175February 24, 2019 10:30 PM

My young gay asshole transplant boss just asked me if Greatest Showman is worth a watch the other day. I said yes and walked away.

by Anonymousreply 176February 24, 2019 10:31 PM

Oh Billy Porter is with ABC's red carpet team.

by Anonymousreply 177February 24, 2019 10:31 PM

Kacey Musgraves? Why is she there?

Billy Porter took off his dress already?

by Anonymousreply 178February 24, 2019 10:31 PM

Golding looks like my head butler.

by Anonymousreply 179February 24, 2019 10:31 PM

Yeesh McAvoy's suit is very ill-fitting.

by Anonymousreply 180February 24, 2019 10:32 PM

And Regina King is the bride of the Oscars. Radiant!!

by Anonymousreply 181February 24, 2019 10:32 PM

I'd happily take it off of him, R180!

by Anonymousreply 182February 24, 2019 10:32 PM

Willem Dafoe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183February 24, 2019 10:34 PM

I love Awkwafina. Sue me. Lmao.

by Anonymousreply 184February 24, 2019 10:34 PM

Gemma Chan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185February 24, 2019 10:35 PM

Glenn is in the House.

by Anonymousreply 186February 24, 2019 10:35 PM

Melissa won a well deserved Golden Razzie for her hideous "Life of the Party" (which she cowrote) but also won the "The Razzie Redeemer Award" for "Can You Forgive Me?" Didn't she get thin a few years ago, and has already put it all back?

by Anonymousreply 187February 24, 2019 10:35 PM

The interviewer asked Adam Lambert who gave him his fresh beat and he laughed saying, "Girl, it's just moisturizer!"

by Anonymousreply 188February 24, 2019 10:35 PM

Is Kim Kardashian presenting?

by Anonymousreply 189February 24, 2019 10:37 PM

Glenn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190February 24, 2019 10:37 PM

Dazzling color on Angela Basset, but the gown is underwhelming.

by Anonymousreply 191February 24, 2019 10:37 PM

R189 probably be next year when they bitch about the ratings. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 192February 24, 2019 10:37 PM

The ABC red carpet seems very rehearsed and dull.

by Anonymousreply 193February 24, 2019 10:38 PM

James McAvoy looks drunk.

by Anonymousreply 194February 24, 2019 10:39 PM

Not only is going to win but she dresses like an Oscar. I don’t think Meryl has a stylist but she still dresses better thanGlen.

by Anonymousreply 195February 24, 2019 10:39 PM

Michelle Yeoh looks emaciated. Beautiful sparkly dress though.

by Anonymousreply 196February 24, 2019 10:39 PM

Jesus fucking Christ douche Seacrest trying and and failing to go street with Spike Lee.

by Anonymousreply 197February 24, 2019 10:40 PM

The 'pocket flaps' on Glenn's gown are just WRONG.

by Anonymousreply 198February 24, 2019 10:40 PM

Did Glenn bring her dog tonight?

by Anonymousreply 199February 24, 2019 10:40 PM

Spike Lee with the Prince swag

by Anonymousreply 200February 24, 2019 10:40 PM

Times like this I miss Joan. Although bet she would be all up Trump’s ass.

by Anonymousreply 201February 24, 2019 10:40 PM

Glenn is wearing a cape. A cape.

by Anonymousreply 202February 24, 2019 10:40 PM

JHud looks lovely

by Anonymousreply 203February 24, 2019 10:41 PM

I can see Jennifer Hudson's breasts. In their entirety.

by Anonymousreply 204February 24, 2019 10:41 PM

JHud looks beautiful

by Anonymousreply 205February 24, 2019 10:41 PM

Spike Lee says he should have won before now.

by Anonymousreply 206February 24, 2019 10:41 PM

Spike Lee looks HORRIBLE in that purple outfit!

by Anonymousreply 207February 24, 2019 10:41 PM

lol, r197. I heard that too.

by Anonymousreply 208February 24, 2019 10:42 PM

Glenn is ready for her coronation. I love winners who match their Oscars when they win like Meryl and Julie Christie.

by Anonymousreply 209February 24, 2019 10:42 PM

That dress on Jennifer Hudson is DIVINE

by Anonymousreply 210February 24, 2019 10:42 PM

Spike Lee being an asshole again. Like he is the only one that should have won anOscar.

by Anonymousreply 211February 24, 2019 10:43 PM

Ill laugh so hard if Glenn doesn’t win

by Anonymousreply 212February 24, 2019 10:43 PM

Please someone post a picture of zjennifer.

by Anonymousreply 213February 24, 2019 10:43 PM

Why do they keep letting Ghoulina Rancic host these things? She looks more frightening than usual.

by Anonymousreply 214February 24, 2019 10:44 PM

No, Maya.

No.

by Anonymousreply 215February 24, 2019 10:44 PM

Lee is a fine filmmaker. But fuck its always about whitey trying to get over on him. ILL laugh if he loses all his categories.

by Anonymousreply 216February 24, 2019 10:44 PM

He didn’t even mention white people. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 217February 24, 2019 10:45 PM

You couldn't find a worse outfit than Maya Rudolph's if you tried.

by Anonymousreply 218February 24, 2019 10:45 PM

Lee deserves his Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 219February 24, 2019 10:46 PM

Tina Fey looks nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220February 24, 2019 10:46 PM

And Poehler looks sharp af.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221February 24, 2019 10:46 PM

R217 if you know his history it’s always about that. Even though he doesn’t say it every time.

by Anonymousreply 222February 24, 2019 10:47 PM

Why is Amy Poler at the Oscars???

by Anonymousreply 223February 24, 2019 10:47 PM

Kacey Musgraves is Disney princess pretty.

Linda Cardellini looks like she was attached by a gay man's feather boa.

by Anonymousreply 224February 24, 2019 10:47 PM

I did get to see Diego Luna, so that made me happy.

by Anonymousreply 225February 24, 2019 10:47 PM

Rudolph looking...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226February 24, 2019 10:47 PM

Wow. Glenn Close looks AMAZING. She has out Gaga-ed Gaga. This has been worth the wait.

by Anonymousreply 227February 24, 2019 10:48 PM

Glenn dressed to win.

by Anonymousreply 228February 24, 2019 10:49 PM

Has Gaga shown up yet? Cooper? Is he avoiding the red carpet?

by Anonymousreply 229February 24, 2019 10:49 PM

In love with Amy Poehler’s look.

by Anonymousreply 230February 24, 2019 10:49 PM

R223 why are 75% of these presenters here. No Clooney Pitt Roberts Blanchett or major star power. And they wonder why viewers are jumping ship.

by Anonymousreply 231February 24, 2019 10:49 PM

seriously, how is this a real movie that is about to win a number of oscars?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232February 24, 2019 10:49 PM

Another hot pink by Bassett.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233February 24, 2019 10:49 PM

And I love Richard E. Grant.

by Anonymousreply 234February 24, 2019 10:49 PM

Seacrest is so fucking slow of mind.

by Anonymousreply 235February 24, 2019 10:49 PM

Maya Rudolph's Gown by House of Window Valances.

by Anonymousreply 236February 24, 2019 10:50 PM

Can you people stop bitching about BoRhap already? Jesus.

I hope it sweeps its 5 categories now.

by Anonymousreply 237February 24, 2019 10:50 PM

Glenn thought it was a costume party and came dressed as Meryl.

by Anonymousreply 238February 24, 2019 10:50 PM

Colton’s soon to be ex husband made Maya’s dress

by Anonymousreply 239February 24, 2019 10:50 PM

It's the same 2-3 posters, R237. Just block them and your life will be much easier.

by Anonymousreply 240February 24, 2019 10:51 PM

Hoult is looking edible as always

by Anonymousreply 241February 24, 2019 10:51 PM

Where's Reese Witherspoon?

by Anonymousreply 242February 24, 2019 10:51 PM

^^ M

by Anonymousreply 243February 24, 2019 10:51 PM

In a better world, Nicholas Hoult is openly gay

by Anonymousreply 244February 24, 2019 10:51 PM

Jennifer Hudson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245February 24, 2019 10:51 PM

I love Linda Tortellini's dress. It's so fucking ugly, yet I can't stop starring at her pic.

by Anonymousreply 246February 24, 2019 10:52 PM

The Favourite boys!

by Anonymousreply 247February 24, 2019 10:52 PM

Seeing Richard E. Grant reminds me of every film I have seen him in. He is always perfect. Loved him in The Player and Bram Stokers Dracula.

by Anonymousreply 248February 24, 2019 10:52 PM

May be a stupid question, but is Brian Tyree Henry gay?

by Anonymousreply 249February 24, 2019 10:52 PM

Regina King's stylist should be fired: Regina's heels should be anything but white. She looks like a naughty nurse.

by Anonymousreply 250February 24, 2019 10:53 PM

[quote]Is Kim Kardashian presenting?

Is Kim Kardashian presenting [italic]what[/italic]?

by Anonymousreply 251February 24, 2019 10:53 PM

I wonder if Jennifer Hudson will be back next year as a nominee for Cats.

by Anonymousreply 252February 24, 2019 10:53 PM

My sister is an exec for New York and Company and she had to help JHud on a special project and HATES HER. Said she’s the biggest bitch ever

by Anonymousreply 253February 24, 2019 10:53 PM

Richard E Grant is one of those fantastic character actors that delivers - no matter the movie. He’s just so fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 254February 24, 2019 10:54 PM

It’s nice to see Ryan reunite with AI alums like Glambert and JHud

by Anonymousreply 255February 24, 2019 10:54 PM

The Oscars used to be all the biggest movie stars. Now it’s a lot of TV stars. In a few years will be Reality TV stars

by Anonymousreply 256February 24, 2019 10:54 PM

JHud forgot about her lip color. Her lip color should have matched her gown's color: Spanking Hawt Red!

by Anonymousreply 257February 24, 2019 10:54 PM

Anyone who calls themselves "Awkwafina" needs a good punch in the head.

by Anonymousreply 258February 24, 2019 10:54 PM

She's so ugly are we sure that PTA is not gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259February 24, 2019 10:55 PM

[Quote] May be a stupid question, but is Brian Tyree Henry gay?

I googled him the first time I saw him and he's straight apparently. He pinged to me, so I don't doubt he's dabbled with the man love.

by Anonymousreply 260February 24, 2019 10:55 PM

Why are the SNL ladies there?

by Anonymousreply 261February 24, 2019 10:55 PM

Helen Mirren looks great

by Anonymousreply 262February 24, 2019 10:56 PM

Love to see Grant win. Does anyone know if Ali has been campaigning? Grant has a lot. May make the difference, but Ali will probably take it.

by Anonymousreply 263February 24, 2019 10:56 PM

The SNL ladies are presenting

by Anonymousreply 264February 24, 2019 10:56 PM

Ugh, bite your tongue, R256.

by Anonymousreply 265February 24, 2019 10:56 PM

[quote]Helen Mirren looks great

Helen Mirren... the TV STAR???!!!

by Anonymousreply 266February 24, 2019 10:56 PM

Ali hasn’t been campaigning but he hasn’t needed to. That wins his.

by Anonymousreply 267February 24, 2019 10:56 PM

Too much hot pink tonight

by Anonymousreply 268February 24, 2019 10:56 PM

Everyone loves when Maya Rudolph presents, so expect her to be a staple at award shows.

by Anonymousreply 269February 24, 2019 10:56 PM

A 'Valentino' couture gown with POCKETS!

(Gemma Chan)

by Anonymousreply 270February 24, 2019 10:57 PM

Wtf is Kacey Musgraves wearing?!

by Anonymousreply 271February 24, 2019 10:57 PM

I'm calling a Grant upset tonight!!

by Anonymousreply 272February 24, 2019 10:57 PM

R267 yeah I figured. Industry loves him.

by Anonymousreply 273February 24, 2019 10:57 PM

Gemma Chan is in Captain Marvel?

by Anonymousreply 274February 24, 2019 10:58 PM

NIcholas Hoult in... something new.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275February 24, 2019 10:58 PM

Maya was at the Oscars last year as well and was easy one of the highlights along with Tiffany Haddish. People who are confused about her presence tonight haven't been paying attention.

by Anonymousreply 276February 24, 2019 10:58 PM

WHY the fuck is Kacey Musgraves even there??

She's not an actress, did she write a nominated song? I don't pay much attention to Oscar songs.

by Anonymousreply 277February 24, 2019 10:58 PM

Sam Rockwell looks like Joey Lawrence.

by Anonymousreply 278February 24, 2019 10:58 PM

Thanks for posting a pic of the Favourite boys! They're cuties.

by Anonymousreply 279February 24, 2019 10:58 PM

Melissa M was great, definitely deserves the nom

by Anonymousreply 280February 24, 2019 10:59 PM

Is Tiffany Haddish presenting again?

by Anonymousreply 281February 24, 2019 10:59 PM

[quote]Why are the SNL ladies there?

The Court needed jesters.

by Anonymousreply 282February 24, 2019 10:59 PM

Why is Maria Menounos hosting ABC's red carpet, did she leave E (I don't get that channel)? Hasn't she already left/been fired from every network? Is she making a second round of all the networks?

I still remember the frostiness between her and Mario Lopez on that Extra show, I think they hated each other almost as much as Steve Burton/Kelly Monaco hate each other on GH now.

by Anonymousreply 283February 24, 2019 10:59 PM

Yes Jennifer Hudson looks great and she is one of those lucky people who lose weight and keeps it off.

by Anonymousreply 284February 24, 2019 10:59 PM

What r271 asked. That's a bad, ugly gown. And not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 285February 24, 2019 10:59 PM

Is that guy with the big hair chomping on chewing gum Amy Adams’ husband?

by Anonymousreply 286February 24, 2019 11:00 PM

Menounos left E! Long ago after finding out how much more Jason kennedy makes than her. Same happened with someone else after.

by Anonymousreply 287February 24, 2019 11:00 PM

Is M attending tonight?

Just asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 288February 24, 2019 11:00 PM

I believe Musgraves is one of those outside-the-industry people who will present something tonight.

by Anonymousreply 289February 24, 2019 11:00 PM

Mahershala Ali's performance in Green Book is fine, but he was better in Moonlight, for which he won a deserved Oscar. Since he has one already, I'm hoping Oscar spreads the love and gives it to Richard E. Grant, who is clearly the best in that category.

by Anonymousreply 290February 24, 2019 11:00 PM

[quote]Is Tiffany Haddish presenting again?

More like, she's presenting hole.

by Anonymousreply 291February 24, 2019 11:01 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, Kasey Sugarbaker.

by Anonymousreply 292February 24, 2019 11:01 PM

Musgraves is a Presenter.

Amy Adams looks gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 293February 24, 2019 11:01 PM

I like Hoult's tux. It's edgy yet classy.

Cicely Tyson is also killing it!

by Anonymousreply 294February 24, 2019 11:01 PM

Serena Williams will also be a presenter

by Anonymousreply 295February 24, 2019 11:01 PM

Adams.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296February 24, 2019 11:01 PM

Willem Dafoe... love his suit

by Anonymousreply 297February 24, 2019 11:02 PM

Amy Adams blending into the background, which is an apt metaphor for her work in general.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298February 24, 2019 11:02 PM

[quote] NIcholas Hoult in... something new.

My hole is new...and willing!

by Anonymousreply 299February 24, 2019 11:02 PM

Willam Davoe! So cool

by Anonymousreply 300February 24, 2019 11:02 PM

Constance Wu stan here!

by Anonymousreply 301February 24, 2019 11:02 PM

Who is this gayer than gay Louis Virtel reading the teleprompter and squinting on the red carpet? Get some glasses, gurl!

by Anonymousreply 302February 24, 2019 11:03 PM

Word on the street is Babs is presenting Gaga’s Best Song award.

by Anonymousreply 303February 24, 2019 11:03 PM

Now that Giuliana is busy for a few hours, is Bill holed up in a Chicago Days Inn reenacting Chris Burrous' parTy weekend with some Grindr hookup from the Gold Coast?

Stick to ONE rock up your booty, Bill! Chicago police have been busy enough lately!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304February 24, 2019 11:03 PM

That country bitch has no business on the show. Helen does look great. Sam looks awful with shaved head. I guess it’s for a role.

Crazy Rich Asians didn’t get 1 nomination rightfully so. No 1 reason they really wasn’t crazy.

by Anonymousreply 305February 24, 2019 11:03 PM

Rockwell’s Wife is there. Some of you are triggered.

by Anonymousreply 306February 24, 2019 11:03 PM

Is this the first Oscars when two men named “Willam” walked the red carpet?

by Anonymousreply 307February 24, 2019 11:04 PM

Helen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308February 24, 2019 11:04 PM

R306 because she can’t shut her fucking mouth and let Rockwell talk.

by Anonymousreply 309February 24, 2019 11:04 PM

Is Louis Virtel that guy who snapped on Jeopardy?

by Anonymousreply 310February 24, 2019 11:04 PM

Melissa McCarthy looks gorgeous, as does Helen Mirren.

Willem Dafoe looks fantastic at 63.

And those two guys at R275 are hot as fuck!

by Anonymousreply 311February 24, 2019 11:04 PM

Sam Rockwell’s wife is thirsty

by Anonymousreply 312February 24, 2019 11:04 PM

That Melissa McCarthy got a (deserved) nomination for Can You Ever Forgive Me? is a testament to how much people like her and the clout she has in the industry.

And Willem DaFoe is greatly admired by the industry. No chance of winning but the nomination is a show of respect for him.

by Anonymousreply 313February 24, 2019 11:05 PM

Sam Rockwell’s Wife won’t let him speak

by Anonymousreply 314February 24, 2019 11:05 PM

I love Constance Wu's dress. She looks so pretty in yellow.

by Anonymousreply 315February 24, 2019 11:05 PM

Constance Wu is presenting Best Original Song, so you have to wonder WTF Kacey M is presenting. Again, who needs her at an Oscar awards show?!

Why can't these awards show just be about the people who are actually WORKING in film or TV shows?

I cannot stand Maria's M's cackling ear bleeding laughing, it's painful. Wasn't she dying of a brain tumor?! Guess she's recovered? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 316February 24, 2019 11:05 PM

r310, yes.

by Anonymousreply 317February 24, 2019 11:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318February 24, 2019 11:06 PM

Calm the fuck down, it's not that serious.

by Anonymousreply 319February 24, 2019 11:06 PM

Sam Rockwell's wife has been taking notes on Jennifer Garner's Red Carpet appearances with Ben.

by Anonymousreply 320February 24, 2019 11:06 PM

Brie Larson is so boring

Her super hero movie is going to flop just like her Lara Croft movie flopped

by Anonymousreply 321February 24, 2019 11:07 PM

[quote] Crazy Rich Asians didn’t get 1 nomination rightfully so. No 1 reason they really wasn’t crazy.

When Seacrest interviewed Awkwafina, she said that CRA was "a story that needed to be told."

What the fuck???

Green Book is a story that needed to be told. Crazy Rich Asians was garbage.

by Anonymousreply 322February 24, 2019 11:07 PM

Eeek... rare miss for Charlize Theron tonight...

by Anonymousreply 323February 24, 2019 11:07 PM

Advanced ticket sales for Captain Marvel have outpaced those for Aquaman, so no, it will not flop. Suck on that, hater.

by Anonymousreply 324February 24, 2019 11:07 PM

Louis Virtel is one of our own, he is a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 325February 24, 2019 11:07 PM

Pinks of the night so far, sans Helen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326February 24, 2019 11:08 PM

“Minions” is a movie that needs to be told....

by Anonymousreply 327February 24, 2019 11:08 PM

CHARLIZE! SLAYING IN ICE BLUE...AND BRUNETTE!!

by Anonymousreply 328February 24, 2019 11:08 PM

[quote]Constance Wu is presenting Best Original Song, so you have to wonder WTF Kacey M is presenting.

She said she's presenting Gillian Welch and David Rawlings' performance of "When a Cowboy Trades His Spurs for Wings" from A Ballad of Buster Scruggs. I don't even know who she is, but the bitching about her presence is fucking annoying. She'll be on TV for a matter of seconds. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 329February 24, 2019 11:08 PM

R323 Picture?

by Anonymousreply 330February 24, 2019 11:08 PM

CR A was a good romantic comedy. Joy Luck Club had more charm.

by Anonymousreply 331February 24, 2019 11:09 PM

R326 Don’t care for the nightgown look.

by Anonymousreply 332February 24, 2019 11:09 PM

Charlize

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333February 24, 2019 11:09 PM

Who is Louis Virtel? He's very energetic. Any relation to Jack Virtel?

by Anonymousreply 334February 24, 2019 11:09 PM

Agreed r323.

And at 6 ft tall and 123lbs it takes a lot for her to fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 335February 24, 2019 11:09 PM

Will Louis Virtel be sassy snapping tonight? When DL goes to the Oscars...

by Anonymousreply 336February 24, 2019 11:09 PM

[quote]“Minions” is a movie that needs to be told....

...and The Emoji Movie

by Anonymousreply 337February 24, 2019 11:09 PM

Charlize. Icon.

by Anonymousreply 338February 24, 2019 11:10 PM

James McAvoy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339February 24, 2019 11:10 PM

r334 Different surnames, no relation.

by Anonymousreply 340February 24, 2019 11:10 PM

Charlize’s look added 10 years to her.

by Anonymousreply 341February 24, 2019 11:10 PM

Kacey is only there because she's a hot and attractive woman. The last time I saw her, think it was on Fallon or Seth's show, she wore a mini-skirt up to her twat. Not necessary, especially if your songs can stand on their own.

by Anonymousreply 342February 24, 2019 11:11 PM

Queen Regina

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343February 24, 2019 11:11 PM

Charlize looks like shite

by Anonymousreply 344February 24, 2019 11:11 PM

Better photo of Helen, where she's not flicking her skirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345February 24, 2019 11:11 PM

Even Charlize's mistakes are interesting

by Anonymousreply 346February 24, 2019 11:11 PM

Melissa and her short ass ugly hubby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347February 24, 2019 11:11 PM

Nicholas Hoult was great in The Favourite. And beautiful. That ridiculous fashion really suited him.

by Anonymousreply 348February 24, 2019 11:11 PM

WHERE IS RAMI?!

by Anonymousreply 349February 24, 2019 11:11 PM

Glenn in an Oscar gold gown

by Anonymousreply 350February 24, 2019 11:11 PM

Any Sally Kirkland sightings yet?

by Anonymousreply 351February 24, 2019 11:11 PM

Sir Richard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352February 24, 2019 11:12 PM

Melissa’s hubby isn’t ugly

by Anonymousreply 353February 24, 2019 11:12 PM

The sleeve 'cuffs' on Charlize couture gown are just WRONG.

by Anonymousreply 354February 24, 2019 11:12 PM

Dame Octavia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355February 24, 2019 11:12 PM

[quote]Kacey is only there because she's a hot and attractive woman. The last time I saw her, think it was on Fallon or Seth's show, she wore a mini-skirt up to her twat. Not necessary, especially if your songs can stand on their own.

Oh, fuck off, you oblivious twat. She just won Album of the Year and was the only female artist even nominated. She's just presenting. Die on some other hill.

by Anonymousreply 356February 24, 2019 11:12 PM

Kasey Musgraves just won Album of the Year

Who are these ignorant haters on Datalounge tonight????

by Anonymousreply 357February 24, 2019 11:12 PM

Heeeere’s Glennnn

by Anonymousreply 358February 24, 2019 11:12 PM

Charlize was close. A different neckline and that dress could have rocked it.

by Anonymousreply 359February 24, 2019 11:12 PM

r346 I was thinking the same. She's not boring, that one.

by Anonymousreply 360February 24, 2019 11:12 PM

Charlize is always so stunning. I've never seen a miss from her but the dark hair and dark makeup and covered up body - I don't get it. It's way too dour for her.

by Anonymousreply 361February 24, 2019 11:12 PM

Glenn wants to be an Oscar twin.

by Anonymousreply 362February 24, 2019 11:12 PM

That slit is too high r343.

by Anonymousreply 363February 24, 2019 11:13 PM

Regina looks great. You can’t go wrong with white on the red carpet if you have the body to pull it off.

by Anonymousreply 364February 24, 2019 11:13 PM

Charlize is a Disney villainess!

Glenn looks great.

by Anonymousreply 365February 24, 2019 11:13 PM

ABC's red carpet coverage is extremely Asian heavy, pretty funny considering that "Crazy Rich Asians" was completely snubbed (thank God).

by Anonymousreply 366February 24, 2019 11:13 PM

Theron's dress from the back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367February 24, 2019 11:13 PM

Glenn's dragging a 42lb train

by Anonymousreply 368February 24, 2019 11:13 PM

Did Amy Adams get work done? Her face looks 15 years younger tonight!

by Anonymousreply 369February 24, 2019 11:14 PM

[quote]WHERE IS RAMI?!

are you gonna cry again when he shows up?

by Anonymousreply 370February 24, 2019 11:14 PM

Yep, Glenn Close showed up dressed as a damn Oscar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371February 24, 2019 11:14 PM

Amy Adams is so ordinary

by Anonymousreply 372February 24, 2019 11:14 PM

[quote]When Seacrest interviewed Awkwafina, she said that CRA was "a story that needed to be told."

As if anyone gives a flying shit what that moron Ryan Seacrest thinks? He's nothing but a TV talking head, a rich lucky one, but a non-entity when it comes to knowing about actual talent.

by Anonymousreply 373February 24, 2019 11:14 PM

Glenn asking Ryan to touch her dress...

Adorable!

by Anonymousreply 374February 24, 2019 11:14 PM

Brie Larson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375February 24, 2019 11:15 PM

Glenn read The Secret

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376February 24, 2019 11:15 PM

Astute observation, r346.

I kept eyeballing Theron's gown to identify why it's off. I rarely decide on the side of too severe, but I think that's the problem.

by Anonymousreply 377February 24, 2019 11:15 PM

Okay Theron's dress looks way better from the back.

The front makes her tits look saggy.

by Anonymousreply 378February 24, 2019 11:15 PM

I will be quite surprised if Rami wins

by Anonymousreply 379February 24, 2019 11:15 PM

[quote]Glenn asking Ryan to touch her dress...

Kacey M: "Touch my pussy Ryan, have you ever been near one?"

by Anonymousreply 380February 24, 2019 11:15 PM

Are some of you triggered by TV STAR Courtney B Vance attending the Oscars or is it okay because he's a +1?

by Anonymousreply 381February 24, 2019 11:16 PM

Brie Larson is so boring.

by Anonymousreply 382February 24, 2019 11:16 PM

Look at that silhouette!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383February 24, 2019 11:16 PM

Brie is ugly and boring

by Anonymousreply 384February 24, 2019 11:16 PM

Courtney B Vance is with his wife. He wasn’t invited otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 385February 24, 2019 11:17 PM

Glenn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386February 24, 2019 11:17 PM

OMG, Charlize's boobs look atrocious.

by Anonymousreply 387February 24, 2019 11:17 PM

I very much like Chadwick Boseman's tux. It's shimmery.

by Anonymousreply 388February 24, 2019 11:17 PM

There's Rami!!!

by Anonymousreply 389February 24, 2019 11:17 PM

I love Amy Adams' whole look, and I think it would have been just right if she had worn her hair up.

Her hair looks a bit disheveled.

by Anonymousreply 390February 24, 2019 11:18 PM

Melissa Mcarthy looks like Kelly Clarkson tonight.

by Anonymousreply 391February 24, 2019 11:18 PM

Didn’t Charlize’s mother kill a man?

by Anonymousreply 392February 24, 2019 11:18 PM

I want Rami to win but will take just about anybody other than Christian Bale. Not even the clips of him in that movie are impressive.

by Anonymousreply 393February 24, 2019 11:18 PM

Did they delete their tweet with Lambert ?

Witness @AdamLambert on the Red Carpet before he takes the #Oscars stage with @QueenWillRock! Interview sponsored by @Walmart. #WalmartFashion

It's gone?

by Anonymousreply 394February 24, 2019 11:18 PM

Ryan Seacrest: “I’m very tight with my mom.”

Moron.

by Anonymousreply 395February 24, 2019 11:19 PM

Emma Stone is wearing a burnt pizzelle.

by Anonymousreply 396February 24, 2019 11:19 PM

Momoa and Kravitz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397February 24, 2019 11:19 PM

R383 overbotoxed and fake as always

by Anonymousreply 398February 24, 2019 11:19 PM

Charlize showing off her tiny, perfect ass to the E cameras

Legend

by Anonymousreply 399February 24, 2019 11:19 PM

r380, she wanted him to take her wantonly in an elevator.

by Anonymousreply 400February 24, 2019 11:19 PM

Boseman in a skirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401February 24, 2019 11:20 PM

R397 BONET

by Anonymousreply 402February 24, 2019 11:20 PM

R397 Beard/Merkin

by Anonymousreply 403February 24, 2019 11:20 PM

Someone needs to teach Boseman how to pose on a red carpet. He always has a dorky look

by Anonymousreply 404February 24, 2019 11:20 PM

Rock on Boseman with your straight self in a dress in front of a billion TV viewers

by Anonymousreply 405February 24, 2019 11:21 PM

Laura Dern looking fab!!

by Anonymousreply 406February 24, 2019 11:21 PM

Those two at R397 are a HOT FUCKING MESS.

All that money, and they are completely clueless on what to do with it.

Did they get those outfits from a dumpster?

by Anonymousreply 407February 24, 2019 11:21 PM

E! had a Truvada commercial.

You can't say they aren't on brand ...

by Anonymousreply 408February 24, 2019 11:21 PM

Who's that zaftig woman on ABC in the dark dress with her hair pulled back, and why is she striking a pose when nobody cares how she's standing?

by Anonymousreply 409February 24, 2019 11:21 PM

Mamoa couldn’t even clean up for The Oscars ?!

by Anonymousreply 410February 24, 2019 11:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411February 24, 2019 11:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412February 24, 2019 11:21 PM

Emma Stone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413February 24, 2019 11:21 PM

Boseman isn't wearing a skirt, he's wearing pants!

With a train...

by Anonymousreply 414February 24, 2019 11:22 PM

Adam looks scary with makeup without makeup he looks so much better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415February 24, 2019 11:22 PM

Glenn is dressed like an Oscar - she's not messing around this time.

by Anonymousreply 416February 24, 2019 11:22 PM

Momoa & wife look like a homeless couple. Dirty and disheveled. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 417February 24, 2019 11:22 PM

r402 I will never not confuse the two, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 418February 24, 2019 11:22 PM

Emma Stone is wearing a Root Beer flavored candy wrapper, with wings.

by Anonymousreply 419February 24, 2019 11:22 PM

Dress Looks like a cat

by Anonymousreply 420February 24, 2019 11:22 PM

I want to cut the sleeves off Charlize's dress.

by Anonymousreply 421February 24, 2019 11:23 PM

Adam Lambert is sharing his thoughts on opening the #Oscars with Queen. "I never would've dreamed this was possible."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422February 24, 2019 11:23 PM

Scaly Stone!

by Anonymousreply 423February 24, 2019 11:23 PM

Will you fucking shut up now, R389?

by Anonymousreply 424February 24, 2019 11:23 PM

Why is Viggo's hair pink?

by Anonymousreply 425February 24, 2019 11:23 PM

Yep, she is not fucking around r416. Making it clear this is her night dammit.

by Anonymousreply 426February 24, 2019 11:23 PM

Amy Adams' mom seems like a cook chick.

by Anonymousreply 427February 24, 2019 11:23 PM

looking like Dracula

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428February 24, 2019 11:24 PM

*cool chick

by Anonymousreply 429February 24, 2019 11:24 PM

La Lose Amy is a lesbian just like her mother.

by Anonymousreply 430February 24, 2019 11:24 PM

Adams's mom is a lesbian and a starbucks barista so there you go.

by Anonymousreply 431February 24, 2019 11:24 PM

R418 Kravitz is the daughter of Bonet. Kravitz is also very beautiful

by Anonymousreply 432February 24, 2019 11:25 PM

Weisz looks 20 years younger with her hair long and down.

by Anonymousreply 433February 24, 2019 11:25 PM

I want to lose myself in Jason Momoa's sweaty ass.

by Anonymousreply 434February 24, 2019 11:25 PM

Why is TV STAR Laura Dern there?

Can't we get some real movie stars like Pitt, Cruise, Jolie??!!!!

by Anonymousreply 435February 24, 2019 11:25 PM

Y’all are fucking WRONG! Charlize is best so far! Unique color and knows the T&A look is over.

by Anonymousreply 436February 24, 2019 11:25 PM

Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet look like they reek of weed and patchouli.

by Anonymousreply 437February 24, 2019 11:25 PM

Rachel Weisz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438February 24, 2019 11:25 PM

Rami Malek's look is super low effort. I'm shocked, I thought he would come to this thing dressed to the nines like a fucking winner.

by Anonymousreply 439February 24, 2019 11:25 PM

Viggo Mortensen can rock a bowtie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440February 24, 2019 11:26 PM

I still don't know who will win Supporting Actress. I want to say King but have a nagging feeling it will be Weisz.

by Anonymousreply 441February 24, 2019 11:26 PM

r432 They look the same age, that's why I keep confusing them! And that's a compliment, btw.

by Anonymousreply 442February 24, 2019 11:26 PM

Bonet just now on ABC (translated):

Um, this is Lagerfeld for Fendi, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 443February 24, 2019 11:26 PM

Jason is almost twice as big as Lisa. Must be nice to be buried in all that cock , muscle and ass.

by Anonymousreply 444February 24, 2019 11:26 PM

Adam Lambert's makeup table

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445February 24, 2019 11:26 PM

Lucy Boynton looking coked out of her mind.

by Anonymousreply 446February 24, 2019 11:26 PM

Weisz is wearing a plastic beautician's drape to the fucking Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 447February 24, 2019 11:27 PM

Lisa Bonet always looks like she's in such a bad mood. What does she do for Momoa?

by Anonymousreply 448February 24, 2019 11:27 PM

Stone is a glamorous fish

by Anonymousreply 449February 24, 2019 11:27 PM

Is Jason Momoa wearing his Bar Mitzvah suit?

by Anonymousreply 450February 24, 2019 11:27 PM

[quote]Lucy Boynton looking coked out of her mind.

Have you ever even been in the presence of cocaine you simpleton?

by Anonymousreply 451February 24, 2019 11:28 PM

Where is Gaga? I heard her limo has a flat.

by Anonymousreply 452February 24, 2019 11:28 PM

Tessa Thompson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453February 24, 2019 11:28 PM

[quote]Where is Gaga?

Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 454February 24, 2019 11:28 PM

Gaga is waiting for Triple AAA.

by Anonymousreply 455February 24, 2019 11:28 PM

Courtney B Vance is married to the fabulous Angela Bassett, of course he should be there!

by Anonymousreply 456February 24, 2019 11:28 PM

J LO is there, DL catnip/trigger warning

by Anonymousreply 457February 24, 2019 11:29 PM

People seem disappointed in Rami's simple tuxedo. Who's the broad next to him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458February 24, 2019 11:29 PM

Adam's using Trump's orange foundation.

by Anonymousreply 459February 24, 2019 11:29 PM

Rachel Weisz Gown by House of Kidde Fire Extinguishers and Couture

by Anonymousreply 460February 24, 2019 11:29 PM

JLo looks gorgeous.

But will she be able to sit in that gown?

by Anonymousreply 461February 24, 2019 11:29 PM

Amy Adams is the epitome of a boring basic white girl.

by Anonymousreply 462February 24, 2019 11:29 PM

DIsco ball!

by Anonymousreply 463February 24, 2019 11:29 PM

Malek's tux is classic. He's one of the few people not in a fucking costume.

by Anonymousreply 464February 24, 2019 11:30 PM

Awkafina's silver outfit makes her look short (even shorter than she really is), stout, and with no neck.

Yet the hack commenters on E! are saying that she looks fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 465February 24, 2019 11:30 PM

[quote]Is Jason Momoa wearing his Bar Mitzvah suit?

Jason and Lisa announced that Karl Lagerfeld designed the suit for Jason before he passed, it's couture.

by Anonymousreply 466February 24, 2019 11:30 PM

looking more butch than ever

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467February 24, 2019 11:30 PM

Paulson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468February 24, 2019 11:30 PM

J-Lo wearing a mirrored-tiled gown . . . just for the photographers' camera flashes.

She always has to be so 'Extra.'

by Anonymousreply 469February 24, 2019 11:30 PM

Rami's tie needs straightening.

by Anonymousreply 470February 24, 2019 11:30 PM

G will not be ignored in that gown, whatever else happens....

by Anonymousreply 471February 24, 2019 11:30 PM

Why is TV STAR Sarah Paulson there?

by Anonymousreply 472February 24, 2019 11:30 PM

James

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473February 24, 2019 11:30 PM

I thought Seacrest was E!

by Anonymousreply 474February 24, 2019 11:30 PM

Glenn's gold dress is even worse than Meryl's. Is this a thing for older actresses to dress up like Oscar?

by Anonymousreply 475February 24, 2019 11:30 PM

J Lo looks STUNNING.

That is his girlfriend Lucy Boynton.

by Anonymousreply 476February 24, 2019 11:31 PM

Seacrest is on two different channels!

by Anonymousreply 477February 24, 2019 11:31 PM

[quote] Malek's tux is classic. He's one of the few people not in a fucking costume

Correct.

Some people don't feel the need to constantly seek attention - like Bradley Cooper.

Rami is simple, and understated perfection.

by Anonymousreply 478February 24, 2019 11:31 PM

BDF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479February 24, 2019 11:31 PM

Rami seems to have bought this GF and Queen film co-star Lucy Boynton.

Is anyone paying attention? Have you even seen the film??

by Anonymousreply 480February 24, 2019 11:31 PM

poor lez Glenn,alwys looks a bit....off

by Anonymousreply 481February 24, 2019 11:31 PM

R474 he works for ABC too, ugh another half hour of this fucker.

by Anonymousreply 482February 24, 2019 11:32 PM

[quote]Why is TV STAR Sarah Paulson there?

I'll cut you for that, you disrespectful cunt.

by Anonymousreply 483February 24, 2019 11:32 PM

r472 You do know Marie Kondo walked the Red Carpet earlier?

by Anonymousreply 484February 24, 2019 11:32 PM

Why is Seacrest doing E! Coverage and ABC coverage? Jesus...

by Anonymousreply 485February 24, 2019 11:32 PM

The word you are looking for is boring and safe r464. An unquestionable disappointment, especially considering he has shown a keen fashion sense in other appearances.

by Anonymousreply 486February 24, 2019 11:32 PM

Uggg, now Seacrest is on theABC channel. Like a bad flu, just lingers on and in.

by Anonymousreply 487February 24, 2019 11:32 PM

What is this hot mess?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488February 24, 2019 11:32 PM

Seacreast's beard dye is too dark. He looks ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 489February 24, 2019 11:32 PM

We're not #Split on this look, James McAvoy rocks a traditional tie on the #Oscars red carpet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490February 24, 2019 11:32 PM

[quote]You do know Marie Kondo walked the Red Carpet earlier?

... with a broom and a dustpan.

by Anonymousreply 491February 24, 2019 11:32 PM

You have no taste r488.

by Anonymousreply 492February 24, 2019 11:33 PM

Mike Myers has big ole bloat face.

by Anonymousreply 493February 24, 2019 11:33 PM

r472, you got me all curious, googling happened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494February 24, 2019 11:33 PM

Momoa and what's her face don't look so terrible on TV.

by Anonymousreply 495February 24, 2019 11:33 PM

Cast of Black Panther

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496February 24, 2019 11:33 PM

Where is Tracee Ellis Ross? Sandra Oh? The cast of Modern Family?

by Anonymousreply 497February 24, 2019 11:33 PM

Brian May from Queen is married to Eastenders fave, Anita Dobson, she played the pub owner Angie Watts.

by Anonymousreply 498February 24, 2019 11:33 PM

MacAvoy must never shave his head again.

by Anonymousreply 499February 24, 2019 11:33 PM

Bradley Cooper: Meh

by Anonymousreply 500February 24, 2019 11:33 PM

If you're going to dress up as an Oscar, you damn will better have the win wrapped up.

by Anonymousreply 501February 24, 2019 11:34 PM

Lopez

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502February 24, 2019 11:34 PM

Bradley Cooper in a BORING AND SAFE classic tuxedo.

by Anonymousreply 503February 24, 2019 11:34 PM

Brie and Samuel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504February 24, 2019 11:34 PM

Jane Fonda went brunette!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505February 24, 2019 11:34 PM

Latifah looking like a stud tonight!!

by Anonymousreply 506February 24, 2019 11:34 PM

I take that as a high compliment R492

by Anonymousreply 507February 24, 2019 11:34 PM

Janney

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508February 24, 2019 11:34 PM

BCoop color contacts?

by Anonymousreply 509February 24, 2019 11:34 PM

[quote]Where is Tracee Ellis Ross? Sandra Oh? The cast of Modern Family?

Backstage with Kacey Musgraves!!!

by Anonymousreply 510February 24, 2019 11:34 PM

Serena Williams is there? Why?

by Anonymousreply 511February 24, 2019 11:34 PM

Winston Duke looks good!

by Anonymousreply 512February 24, 2019 11:34 PM

LOL Glenn is dressed in [bold]gold[/bold]. This bitch is that confident.

Now now Glenny, we don't want to end up like Michelle Kwan in 2002.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513February 24, 2019 11:34 PM

The hysterical "But these are NOT movie stars!" queen needs to shut it.

by Anonymousreply 514February 24, 2019 11:35 PM

this is ridiculous

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515February 24, 2019 11:35 PM

Who is that, R515?

by Anonymousreply 516February 24, 2019 11:35 PM

The cast of Black Panther look like they're going to a funeral in R496's pic

by Anonymousreply 517February 24, 2019 11:35 PM

awful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518February 24, 2019 11:35 PM

It's sarcasm, you daft cow.

by Anonymousreply 519February 24, 2019 11:35 PM

Ok that bitch in the black dress who's talking to JHud RIGHT NOW.

Who is that fucking pretentious cunt?

by Anonymousreply 520February 24, 2019 11:36 PM

Janney looks like crap.

Rami looks beautiful and is so sweet! Everyone speaks highly of him

by Anonymousreply 521February 24, 2019 11:36 PM

Oh God Mark Consuelos and Kelly Ripa.

by Anonymousreply 522February 24, 2019 11:36 PM

Queen Regina

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523February 24, 2019 11:36 PM

Bow down, bitches.

JLO ALWAYS fucking brings it.

by Anonymousreply 524February 24, 2019 11:36 PM

WTF is Gee babbling about ?? (She's taking all my on-camera time with this weird shit.)

by Anonymousreply 525February 24, 2019 11:36 PM

Ugh. Ripa.

by Anonymousreply 526February 24, 2019 11:36 PM

Rami's eye bags are really bad tonight.

by Anonymousreply 527February 24, 2019 11:36 PM

HATE the capes!

Glenn would look good if all the other bitches weren't wearing capes too.

by Anonymousreply 528February 24, 2019 11:36 PM

r514, right? One could argue those are some pretty accomplished guests.

by Anonymousreply 529February 24, 2019 11:36 PM

[quote]The hysterical "But these are NOT movie stars!" queen needs to shut it.

This must be her first time watching the Oscars if TV stars' presence is new to her.

by Anonymousreply 530February 24, 2019 11:36 PM

R520 supermodel Ashley Graham

by Anonymousreply 531February 24, 2019 11:36 PM

Where's Queen Olivia?

by Anonymousreply 532February 24, 2019 11:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533February 24, 2019 11:37 PM

Evans looking drab.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534February 24, 2019 11:37 PM

Did Jordan Peele leave his white wife home?

by Anonymousreply 535February 24, 2019 11:37 PM

Bradley Cooper is an arrogant prick.

Ghouliana is interviewing him, and he has this disgusting, smug look on his face. I simply cannot stand him.

And why are all these people acting as if his re-make of a re-make of a re-make of a re-make of "A Star is Born," is like the second coming of cinema?

I don't get this jizz fest over closet case Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 536February 24, 2019 11:37 PM

No one cares about no talent J Ho .

by Anonymousreply 537February 24, 2019 11:38 PM

Bradley Cooper and others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538February 24, 2019 11:38 PM

Why are THEY here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539February 24, 2019 11:38 PM

Cooper wishes he looked as good as Malek

by Anonymousreply 540February 24, 2019 11:38 PM

Laura Dern is Hollywood royalty, Bruce Dern and Diane Ladd... Plus she was in Blue Velvet, which is now a "classic", and the recent Star Wars for her big screen bonafides.

by Anonymousreply 541February 24, 2019 11:38 PM

Marc Consuelos is gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 542February 24, 2019 11:38 PM

R533 Bradley and his manface beard and his mother?

by Anonymousreply 543February 24, 2019 11:38 PM

Charlize Theron looks sheepish.

by Anonymousreply 544February 24, 2019 11:39 PM

Billy Porter just speaks in drag queen quips.

by Anonymousreply 545February 24, 2019 11:39 PM

Joyce Bulifant looks stunning, but the closeup does her no favors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546February 24, 2019 11:39 PM

Look! It's Harry and Megs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547February 24, 2019 11:39 PM

I hope "Shallow" wins Best Song. It's streets ahead of the other nominees.

by Anonymousreply 548February 24, 2019 11:39 PM

r532 Just you wait, bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549February 24, 2019 11:39 PM

JLo MUST attend every awards show EVER!

by Anonymousreply 550February 24, 2019 11:39 PM

R539 I don't even know who are they

by Anonymousreply 551February 24, 2019 11:39 PM

Where is Riz Ahmed? Why isn't that hot man there?

He presented in 2017.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552February 24, 2019 11:40 PM

Who's Kelly Ripa wearing, Evita's evil twin?

by Anonymousreply 553February 24, 2019 11:40 PM

Olivia Colman for Best Actress or we riot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554February 24, 2019 11:40 PM

Yes JLO does it again, she won’t be denied

by Anonymousreply 555February 24, 2019 11:40 PM

Jordan Peele's adorable.

by Anonymousreply 556February 24, 2019 11:40 PM

Krysten Ritter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557February 24, 2019 11:40 PM

That Capital One guy is CUTE but I heard he's all Jesusy and shit.

by Anonymousreply 558February 24, 2019 11:41 PM

NEW THREAD ALERT!

by Anonymousreply 559February 24, 2019 11:41 PM

JLo will literally cut a bitch in that dress.

by Anonymousreply 560February 24, 2019 11:41 PM

20 years ago, this thread on the DL would be on Part IV, already!

by Anonymousreply 561February 24, 2019 11:41 PM

She has manjaw

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562February 24, 2019 11:41 PM

R540, I laughed

by Anonymousreply 563February 24, 2019 11:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564February 24, 2019 11:41 PM

Here's a second thread.

This one seems almost wrapped up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565February 24, 2019 11:42 PM

So gorgeous!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566February 24, 2019 11:42 PM

If Olivia Colman doesn't win there will be worldwide civil unrest.

by Anonymousreply 567February 24, 2019 11:42 PM

Gaga

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568February 24, 2019 11:42 PM

Serena Williams will join Barbra Streisand, chef Jose Andres, Queen Latifah, Diego Luna, "Wayne's World" stars Dana Carvey and Mike Myers, rock musician Tom Morello and Amandla Stenberg presenting Best Picture nominees at the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 569February 24, 2019 11:42 PM

Olivia Colman was spotted at Disneyland yesterday so we should see her tonight!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570February 24, 2019 11:42 PM

Jewels

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571February 24, 2019 11:43 PM

R513, I remember the Michelle Kwan debacle as well when she also skated to "Gold" as her exhibition piece after the medals were awarded and she ended up third.

by Anonymousreply 572February 24, 2019 11:43 PM

Jordan Peele’s wife is there

She married him when he was just a stoner, before Key and Peele took off

by Anonymousreply 573February 24, 2019 11:43 PM

R570 so cute

by Anonymousreply 574February 24, 2019 11:43 PM

Glad that Bradley doesn’t have a stupid fade haircut

by Anonymousreply 575February 24, 2019 11:44 PM

So sick of those 2 unfunny SNL bitches, Tina Fey and Amy Polar.

by Anonymousreply 576February 24, 2019 11:44 PM

I think I'd bet every penny I have that Serena manages to mention her motherhood while presenting the award.

by Anonymousreply 577February 24, 2019 11:44 PM

Gaga's pinhead has resurfaced. At least Pipo was down to earth and charming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578February 24, 2019 11:44 PM

Neither wins a prize for looks, R 540.

by Anonymousreply 579February 24, 2019 11:45 PM

I want Mark Ronson to beat Gaga to the stage and take up all of the acceptance speech time when they win for best song.

by Anonymousreply 580February 24, 2019 11:45 PM

In case you need the Part 2 link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581February 24, 2019 11:45 PM

Chris Evans looking fine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582February 24, 2019 11:45 PM

[quote]Olivia Colman for Best Actress or we riot.

Please. I beg you.

by Anonymousreply 583February 24, 2019 11:45 PM

[quote]She married him when he was just a stoner, before Key and Peele took off

Where do you get your information? Peele married comedian Chelsea Peretti in 2016 a year after Key and Peele ended. They've also got a child together.

by Anonymousreply 584February 24, 2019 11:45 PM

Rami's got Stewie Griffin eyes.

by Anonymousreply 585February 24, 2019 11:46 PM

Bradley Cooper sounds completely deflated.

by Anonymousreply 586February 24, 2019 11:46 PM

91st Academy Awards part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587February 24, 2019 11:46 PM

Gaga

Sigh

by Anonymousreply 588February 24, 2019 11:47 PM

Cooper is being a dick to everyone.

by Anonymousreply 589February 24, 2019 11:47 PM

Spike Lee looks like a gay chauffeur Whos is this annoying skinny queen trying to pretend he's an interviewer?

by Anonymousreply 590February 24, 2019 11:48 PM

He is definitely deflated, barely hiding it r586. Openly complaining how it was crushing that he wasn't even nominated in director. He expected ASTIB to bring him all the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 591February 24, 2019 11:48 PM

R587 yes we know. Jesus

by Anonymousreply 592February 24, 2019 11:48 PM

Should I start a thread number 2?

by Anonymousreply 593February 24, 2019 11:49 PM

Lolz after tonight BCoops can brag how he worked with Academy Award winner Lady Gaga.

He wants an Oscar so bad!

by Anonymousreply 594February 24, 2019 11:49 PM

[quote]Where is Gaga? I heard her limo has a flat.

WE know, R452.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595February 24, 2019 11:49 PM

I want to read all the replies here. I'll see you guys when we move into the main ballroom on thread 2.

by Anonymousreply 596February 24, 2019 11:50 PM

chris evans in that tacky shool prom jacket...….so gay

by Anonymousreply 597February 24, 2019 11:51 PM

I predict the big surprise will be Lee as best director.

by Anonymousreply 598February 24, 2019 11:52 PM

Wtf Seacrest is taller than Rockwell?? How short are these people?

by Anonymousreply 599February 24, 2019 11:52 PM

Gaga looks like she’s pushing 50. Hard.

by Anonymousreply 600February 24, 2019 11:53 PM

Lord plz don't let wife beater Christian bale win !!!

by Anonymousreply 601February 24, 2019 11:53 PM

Jesus fucking CHRIST the mute button was INVENTED for Seacrest.

by Anonymousreply 602February 24, 2019 11:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 603February 24, 2019 11:54 PM

R516 Aunt Pittypat in the black version of Gone with the Wind.

by Anonymousreply 604February 24, 2019 11:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!