Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dateline Port Charles: One Flew Into the Cuckoo's Nest

Strait Jacket Required, Wrist Tie Optional

Is it wrong that I found the scene where they performed Franco's intake procedure at Ferncliff kind of hot? Brought back shades of Oz. Sigh.

Looks like he's gonna be in there for a while, so he might as well settle in and find himself a Beecher.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 20, 2019 10:52 PM

I want Roxy to become Franco's hospital roommate. She will figure out what's going on and save all 3 in 2 episodes and once freed Mayor Laura will give Roxy the keys to the city in an elaborate ceremony with the entire cast showing up including Ryan's victims watching from a cloud.

by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2019 2:54 PM

Is anyone going to feed Laura and Kevin? Ryan’s too lazy to take care of them. Is he going to store them in there forever?

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2019 3:30 PM

That should totally happen with everyone marching along the path at the park while singing Up, Up with People only change people to Franco.

by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2019 3:31 PM

Please fill up the previous thread before moving to this one.

by Anonymousreply 4February 23, 2019 3:47 PM

The show will never be good again until they jettison the three screen-hogs who cannot act and are destroying the show: Sonny-Carly-Jason.

by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2019 6:47 PM

Following

by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2019 8:01 PM

Good point, R2. Did ol' Lazy Bones at least provide them with access to a toilet? He at least could have brought a commode in there for them?

by Anonymousreply 7February 23, 2019 8:03 PM

On the plus side, perhaps the search team will locate them by following the smell.

by Anonymousreply 8February 23, 2019 8:07 PM

R8 You said it. By now Kevin probably stinks to high heaven. Props to Laura for actually kissing him.

by Anonymousreply 9February 23, 2019 8:31 PM

Yet somehow blind Kevin manages to shave every day.

by Anonymousreply 10February 24, 2019 11:23 AM

Rupert, the big orderly from Ferncliff during Carly's stay, was on Shameless last week as a nurse at the vasectomy clinic. It's like he just kept his costume on and stepped onto another set.

by Anonymousreply 11February 24, 2019 6:50 PM

I just linked Alan Sarapa, twitter loser who is over 30 and still lives in his mommas basement. Alan masturbates to Josh Swickard. Alan Sarapa is a sad sack.

by Anonymousreply 12February 24, 2019 8:50 PM

R12

You post about Alan in every soap thread. You seem more of the stunted sad sack than Alan.

If Alan is such a "loser" as you say then WTF do you follow him? You're the pathetic one.

by Anonymousreply 13February 24, 2019 8:56 PM

Until a few days ago, blind Kevin was a patient at Ferncliff, so the staff would be shaving him. It is more troubling that a patient has gone completely missing and they seem unconcerned about locating him.

by Anonymousreply 14February 25, 2019 12:17 PM

Even more concerning is that not one staff member at Ferncliff noticed that their patient and his doctor are fucking twins!

by Anonymousreply 15February 25, 2019 2:08 PM

Roxy in a flak vest -- on her way over to sort that whole ISIS/Taliban thing!

by Anonymousreply 16February 25, 2019 2:09 PM

Not only are the patient and the doctor twins. They're Port Charles-famous twins.

Has none of the staff read The Invader's top notch reporting on the story by ace reporter Lulu Spencer-Falconeri?

by Anonymousreply 17February 25, 2019 2:19 PM

R10, even though he's blind!

by Anonymousreply 18February 25, 2019 2:20 PM

Sam woke up enough to slap Jason.

by Anonymousreply 19February 25, 2019 2:25 PM

What is wrong with Kelly?

by Anonymousreply 20February 25, 2019 7:32 PM

She needs to take a leave of absence and get her shit together.

by Anonymousreply 21February 25, 2019 9:11 PM

I don't think KM is tired or exhausted or strung out or any physical ailment, sickness or addiction...I think she is just wicked pissed Dream/Killy got terminated because of SB and she's on strike. Same with BM.

by Anonymousreply 22February 25, 2019 9:20 PM

Only the JaSam fanbase actually thinks Kelly is doing a good job.

by Anonymousreply 23February 25, 2019 9:39 PM

R22 So what would explain her lack of effort before SB even returned?

by Anonymousreply 24February 25, 2019 10:10 PM

Back in 2012 with the show nearing cancellation, ABC moved Valentini and Carlivati over to GH to make some changes and probably get the show ready for streaming. Instead what they did was get back lapsed viewers and the ratings started to go up. They moved focus away from the mob and the show started to breath again.

Then Frank started his rivalry with Y&R and started snatching and grabbing every Y&R actor that was available and Ron had to write for them. The more characters Frank brought over, the more bloated the cast became. The more under stress Ron became the more cartoony the show became and certain actors staged a protest to get Ron fired.

Now the show is exactly back to where it was in 2012 before Ron and Frank took over.

What's wrong with Kelly is that she discovered that she doesn't need the mob for story. That she is tied up with the other three and the show won't allow her to do other things. So, in essence, the weight around the show's neck is Sonny, Jason, and Carly. Kelly sees this and wants to do her own thing and hates that she gets dragged back into the gruesome foursome.

by Anonymousreply 25February 25, 2019 10:41 PM

those racist bitches were just bashing Kelly this weekend over old pictures.

by Anonymousreply 26February 26, 2019 1:01 AM

R26 What racists?

by Anonymousreply 27February 26, 2019 1:08 AM

KM and LW couldn't even sell a friendly hug today. This Sam and Carly friendship is ridiculous and so forced.

by Anonymousreply 28February 26, 2019 2:33 AM

I am surprised Monaco is able to contain her disgust as well as she can...I mean it all appears in her beyond half assed acting though.

Never high energy but 2018 and 2019 continue to be LOWER than LOW for the whispering thespian. She needs to be let out of her contract badly.

by Anonymousreply 29February 26, 2019 4:12 AM

Maybe if Franco gets killed, they can have Drew and Liz get together, he at least looks less comatose in their scenes than he does with Kim.

by Anonymousreply 30February 26, 2019 4:27 AM

They’re never killing off Franco but they do need to break up Friz.

by Anonymousreply 31February 26, 2019 4:29 AM

R31 They would if RH was going to play a different character. ME has had how many different characters? If nothing else, RH could bring Todd back.

by Anonymousreply 32February 26, 2019 4:31 AM

Hell no to Todd coming back. Just get rid of RoHo completely.

by Anonymousreply 33February 26, 2019 4:35 AM

A recent podcast created some tension on the set. One star told another star to "grow the fuck up" after that star told him "we're tired of your buillshit." Frank had to leave the booth to get them working again, but they both put in minimal effort and moved on to the next scene. Frank had a meeting with the two actors individually afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 34February 26, 2019 4:35 AM

Source?

by Anonymousreply 35February 26, 2019 4:50 AM

R31

Why would they break them up? SOD named them the best couple of 2018. Not just on GH but out of all 4 soaps.

SourceRyan and another source said they score very high per focus groups.

They have an active fanbase & the actors enjoy working together.. They're one of the few things that work on this shitastic show.

by Anonymousreply 36February 26, 2019 10:33 AM

^Burton and Billy again?

by Anonymousreply 37February 26, 2019 12:45 PM

I don’t listen to the podcast. Did they say anything offensive?

by Anonymousreply 38February 26, 2019 2:07 PM

Which podcast?

by Anonymousreply 39February 26, 2019 2:11 PM

I’m assuming SB’s podcast with BA...

by Anonymousreply 40February 26, 2019 2:39 PM

The old frat boy podcast.

by Anonymousreply 41February 26, 2019 2:48 PM

Following

by Anonymousreply 42February 26, 2019 2:54 PM

If Todd comes back it opens the door to Viki, Tea and Starr. I can live without Tea and Starr but I would be thrilled to have Viki/Todd scenes again. OTOH, I do like Franco and Franco and Liz and Franco and the kids and I don't want to see Franco dead or slink off alone with no family.

I like Finn very much and I'm glad ME was brought back but my favorite ME character was Caleb. Pretty hard to fit Caleb into a normal story.

by Anonymousreply 43February 26, 2019 4:12 PM

Todd had major chemistry with Carly.

by Anonymousreply 44February 26, 2019 4:55 PM

Unfortunately, if Viki came back now, it could only be as part of an Alzheimer's triangle with Mike and his married girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 45February 26, 2019 5:35 PM

Or a scissoring partner for Monica!

by Anonymousreply 46February 26, 2019 5:42 PM

Todd and Starr ain’t coming back.

by Anonymousreply 47February 26, 2019 5:43 PM

Is Vincent Irizarry still on Days? If not I'm surprised they haven't brought Dr. David Hayward around to throw a wrench in the Anna/Finn romance as well as involve him the the whole mind mapping shenanigans. IIRC I read VI also sells real estate in Malibu or somewhere... Anyway, he would be an interesting addition but I imagine the non-dynamic duo (SB/MB) wouldn't stand for that kind of competition. I know, I know already bloated cast but they could surely get rid of some riff raff for Dr. Hayward who actually has a connection to a vet. Isn't MC supposed be on his way out the door? Won't it free up a bunch of cash if BM gets the boot he so richly deserves?

by Anonymousreply 48February 26, 2019 5:49 PM

MC is already gone.

by Anonymousreply 49February 26, 2019 5:55 PM

Irizarry left DAYS two years ago. I agree Dr. David Hayward is one of the few crossover characters that would make perfect sense to show up in Port Charles. That story could write itself.

by Anonymousreply 50February 26, 2019 5:56 PM

Not that I believe anything will come from it, but there is speculation across the soap media that ABC is considering rebooting OLTL and AMC. If ABC was serious about rebooting them, it would make sense to resurrect Todd and Star on GH, then ship them back to Llanview. Especially, since Todd was a twin involved in a similar memory implanting situation. Likewise Anna and Alex could be used for AMC.

by Anonymousreply 51February 26, 2019 5:56 PM

KM actually showed some signs of life today when she got to yell at SB, LOL, cathartic for her I imagine.

by Anonymousreply 52February 26, 2019 6:10 PM

They are not bringing back AMC or OLTL. I don’t even know why they are teasing people. The logistics alone of reassembling those cast would be impossible. And that’s the least of the reasons why.

by Anonymousreply 53February 26, 2019 6:22 PM

My guess is most of the still unemployed actors who were on AMC and OLTL would move heaven and earth to have a regular job again. That said I think ABC would have a better chance if they went back to taping the shows in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 54February 26, 2019 7:11 PM

R54 Not to mention New York's generous tax subsidies for filming.

by Anonymousreply 55February 26, 2019 7:17 PM

The truth is, those shows cannot be rebooted as they were on network or as they showed up on Prospect Park. Too expensive. What are you are going to get is something akin to "The Bay". A season of 13 episodes of about 22 minutes with a handful of characters shot in people's houses and in other locations around the city. You are going to have to be able to forget what the shows used to be to accept the new model.

If they were smart they would just reboot the show. Not pick up where it left off. I would tell a story about Victor Lord, his two daughters, and his bastard son and they all have secrets. I'd definitely work in the Carla Gray storyline, and the class struggle of the shows opening years. Same with AMC, I would take it all the way back to young Erica Kane, a little girl with daddy issues, wants a better life and decides that she wants to be an Influencer.

by Anonymousreply 56February 26, 2019 7:34 PM

As I mentioned on another thread, why can't they be revived? The average talk show costs around 20-30 million a year to produce and gets lower ratings and therefore lower ad revenue. Meanwhile, hour long soaps are estimated to have gotten their budgets down to the 30-40 million range, but they get higher ratings and therefore create higher ad revenue. Also, since soaps release new episodes 52 weeks a year their ratings are steadier, but talks hows take several weeks off a year and their ratings take a nosedive when they are in repeats. Also, soaps are less risky. With talk shows you are at the mercy of one, usually inflated ego. With a soap, no matter how big a person's ego is, you can write them out, and go on. For instance, look at Wendy Williams, she has basically held her show hostage for months as she deals with her issues, but if it was a soap opera, she would have either been written out or the role recast months ago, and the show would go on without a hitch.

by Anonymousreply 57February 26, 2019 8:00 PM

Stone old was not even trying to act today.

by Anonymousreply 58February 26, 2019 8:00 PM

Monaco and Burton give new meaning to phoning it in.

Garbage. Garbage. Garbage.

by Anonymousreply 59February 26, 2019 8:35 PM

But ... but all the Jasam fanatics are going crazy over their sign language today!

by Anonymousreply 60February 26, 2019 8:52 PM

Sad

by Anonymousreply 61February 26, 2019 9:04 PM

r54 moving heaven and earth for the unemployed former AMC/OLTL actors would mean taking a salary at a small fraction of what the used to make. Not all egos are that willing.

by Anonymousreply 62February 26, 2019 9:22 PM

Strassman and Slee will work for free.

by Anonymousreply 63February 26, 2019 9:29 PM

Wonder if Prospect Park ever paid Erika Slezak the $250,000 in salary they owed her, I recall it listed in the lawsuit liabilities/debts.

by Anonymousreply 64February 26, 2019 9:32 PM

So does anyone have any inside scoop as to whether Jordan will live?

by Anonymousreply 65February 26, 2019 9:35 PM

She lives.

by Anonymousreply 66February 26, 2019 9:45 PM

Melinda Cordell OUT as Natalie Dearborn.

by Anonymousreply 67February 26, 2019 9:49 PM

Thanks r66. If she lives then they need to do something more interesting with her, doesn't she have any parents or siblings or old boyfriends? Also, not impressed with Curtis' acting yesterday/today.

by Anonymousreply 68February 26, 2019 10:08 PM

Ratings Report For The Week Of February 11-15, 2019 GH Monday: 1.78/2,356,000

Tuesday: 1.91/2,576,000

Wednesday: 1.78/2,349,000

Thursday: 1.62/2,188,000

Friday: 1.69/2,245,000

by Anonymousreply 69February 26, 2019 10:31 PM

Kristen Alderson IN at GH as Christina Baldwin. Seriously. Her character will be the stepsister of former OLTL dad RH!

by Anonymousreply 70February 26, 2019 10:42 PM

On the next General Hospital, Andy Rooney is revealed to be Dan Rooney's brother. Jessie and Ruby join forces to keep Lucy's aunt Charlene from seducing Andy after she accidentally refers to him as Andy Hardy.

by Anonymousreply 71February 26, 2019 10:44 PM

I predict Aunt Stella is going to donate a kidney to Jordan. Her little monologue about wanting to somehow make things up to her seemed foreshadowing.

OR: If Griffin is the next kill, it will be his kidney. This final act of saintliness would also score him some extra points toward his beatification.

by Anonymousreply 72February 26, 2019 10:49 PM

Why the hell is a victim interviewing her attacker?

by Anonymousreply 73February 26, 2019 11:36 PM

R73 Yes, that has to be the stupidest thing, I've seen on GH. And, that includes Casey the Alien.

by Anonymousreply 74February 27, 2019 12:09 AM

They couldn’t hire a day player or have Peter do it? How stupid! Also, why not show Liz watching the interview? I don’t understand this shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 75February 27, 2019 12:12 AM

R75 not only that, Lulu works for Peter's newspaper, not a television channel. Why would an interview such as this be streaming from the Invader, website/app instead of on a television channel? In the old days they would have gotten a local newscaster from some ABC affiliate to come in and do it.

by Anonymousreply 76February 27, 2019 12:20 AM

[quote]Why the hell is a victim interviewing her attacker?

She's trying to show the world that she's got SPUNK.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77February 27, 2019 3:39 AM

R49

I Cohen is already gone how does he exit? I'm going to be pissed if Ryan doesn't kill him.

by Anonymousreply 78February 27, 2019 5:18 AM

Wednesday's show will be an encore presentation due to news coverage from DC.

Today's show will air on Thursday instead.

by Anonymousreply 79February 27, 2019 7:09 PM

Franco ate up all the scenery today.

by Anonymousreply 80February 27, 2019 7:12 PM

A Canadian viewer recapped today's show on the soapcentral forum, can't wait for it to air here tomorrow, sounds good.

by Anonymousreply 81February 27, 2019 10:47 PM

It sounds good and campy.

by Anonymousreply 82February 27, 2019 11:00 PM

I know Kelly is jealous she doesn't get to work with Roger, Becky, and Billy.

by Anonymousreply 83February 27, 2019 11:40 PM

^That woman is a phony. She's jealous of nothing. As long as the check clears she'll keep "acting" with Burton, Wright and Benard but plays victim in public to her other fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 84February 27, 2019 11:45 PM

She would rather work with the first 3 over the old 3.

by Anonymousreply 85February 27, 2019 11:48 PM

She would prefer it but jealous? She doesn't care. She hasn't cared in years.

by Anonymousreply 86February 27, 2019 11:50 PM

There is no reason in the current age, to preempt regularly scheduled programing for something like this. Every station has over the air sub-channels that they can run such things on, plus if people are that interested, CNN, MSNBC, FOX News, C-SPAN, not to mention dozens of websites/streaming apps provide wall to wall coverage of such proceedings. The networks are stuck thinking it is like the McCarthy hearings in the 1950's where they were the only game in town. Now if it was another 9/11, an important death, or a resignation, it is fine to preempt. But, not press conferences or congressional testimony.

by Anonymousreply 87February 27, 2019 11:51 PM

Just put the episode online.

by Anonymousreply 88February 27, 2019 11:59 PM

I have it on On Demand but On Demand does not allow you to ff'd commercials. So fuck them. I refuse to be forced to watch commercials. If I can't see it on my regular DVR recording I'd rather not see it at all. It's not like the show is so exciting that we really miss anything.

Besides, someone will probably post it on YT.

by Anonymousreply 89February 28, 2019 12:16 AM

I'm reading the spoilers for next week or so and doesn't sound like Ryan gets to do any more killing (not that he has been diligent at his job anyway) so how does Dr. Father bite the dust? Does he just go off to mourn at a monastery or what?

by Anonymousreply 90February 28, 2019 12:18 AM

What is with Emme Rylan’s line delivery? It’s so odd.

by Anonymousreply 91February 28, 2019 12:49 AM

r87....people like you, who believe that the airing of a fifty year old incoherent soap opera is more important than congressional testimony about high crimes committed by the sitting president, are the reason we're all going to be dead in two years.

by Anonymousreply 92February 28, 2019 12:50 AM

R92 Oh my GOD, cut the hyperbole. Cohan didn't tell us anything new and is a horrible witness on which to build a case, it was nothing more that political theater. The Mueller report is the only thing that matters.

by Anonymousreply 93February 28, 2019 1:25 AM

Well, fiddle-dee-dee!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94February 28, 2019 1:56 AM

That testimony was better than anything GH could’ve offered today.

by Anonymousreply 95February 28, 2019 1:58 AM

^SAY LOUDER FOR THE MORONS IN THE BACK.

by Anonymousreply 96February 28, 2019 2:29 AM

I'm surprised they haven't tried to lure Tony Geary back yet. Ok, so he must be like 120, but at least you got a few laughs out of the nasty interviews he used to give.

by Anonymousreply 97February 28, 2019 2:49 AM

Did they even mention Luke, when his daughter was stabbed? Or Tracy, for that matter, since she and Lulu were so close?

by Anonymousreply 98February 28, 2019 2:52 AM

They never mentioned Luke, Tracy or even Lucky when Lulu was stabbed. I expected at least a Lucky mention when Laura won the mayor race but nope. They couldn't even say Lucky called to congratulate her or anything? I know he's off "finding himself" but still. Not that I want him - or Luke - back.

by Anonymousreply 99February 28, 2019 3:25 AM

R99 It's things like that, that make me upset at the writers. It is simple to write in a phone call, or even something such as having a flower arrangement, and saying, "Did you see the flowers Luke and Tracy sent you?"

by Anonymousreply 100February 28, 2019 3:30 AM

Emma Samms IN as Fallon Carrington Colby

by Anonymousreply 101February 28, 2019 5:12 AM

JL really has been excellent in this story line, he better get that Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 102February 28, 2019 6:53 PM

Does Franco find Laura and Kevin or does he get back to Elizabeth?

by Anonymousreply 103February 28, 2019 7:21 PM

I’m sure he has to be the hero so he’ll probably find them. How boring.

by Anonymousreply 104February 28, 2019 7:27 PM

Jason will be the hero in the end.

by Anonymousreply 105February 28, 2019 7:38 PM

Completely unbelievable that Franco was allowed to slip out of an open door. TPTB aren’t even trying.

by Anonymousreply 106February 28, 2019 8:20 PM

I think Curtis will be the hero. He has access to Jordan's personal possessions, including phone, so he'll probably pick up the SOS call that Franco made from the burner phone. Drew and Chase might get in on the action, too.

by Anonymousreply 107February 28, 2019 9:26 PM

chase and jason

by Anonymousreply 108February 28, 2019 9:37 PM

You still have not adequately explained to me what Liz Hendrickson did to her fucking face.

by Anonymousreply 109February 28, 2019 10:06 PM

^ She said on Instagram all she did was Botox.

by Anonymousreply 110February 28, 2019 10:29 PM

It’s something weird going on in her eye area. It’s aged her quite a bit. She looks so different.

by Anonymousreply 111February 28, 2019 10:48 PM

She was pretty before whatever she did to her face.

by Anonymousreply 112February 28, 2019 10:57 PM

Spoilers------scroll if not interested

Franco makes it home. He tells Liz & Drew that Ryan's alive & the killer. He then collapses & they rush him to the hospital

Laura/Kevin find a small passageway/tunnel. Kevin tells her to go w/o him. He will only slow her down d/t his blindness

Ryan kidnaps Carly & puts her in his trunk. He then picks up Ava & they head off to Niagra Falls

The teens are also heading off the the Falls unbeknownst to their parents

by Anonymousreply 113February 28, 2019 11:42 PM

WOOT! Finally some drama! Love it.

by Anonymousreply 114March 1, 2019 12:51 AM

I know people like ragging on the show, but I've been really enjoying it lately, this week, for instance, has been great.

by Anonymousreply 115March 1, 2019 12:53 AM

Does Franco ... stumble all the way to Liz’s house? Does she live two doors down from Ferncliff? Does he steal a car?

by Anonymousreply 116March 1, 2019 1:01 AM

r111, I think she got cheek implants and eyebrow wigs.

by Anonymousreply 117March 1, 2019 1:05 AM

Today was some excitement for a change. And no Sonny,Carly,Jason,Sam was a plus.

People are putting things together, FINALLY!

by Anonymousreply 118March 1, 2019 3:59 AM

Roger Hogarth was SOOOOOO bad today.

by Anonymousreply 119March 1, 2019 4:28 AM

RoHo was awful. I had tears from laughing. JL wiped the floor with him.

by Anonymousreply 120March 1, 2019 4:36 AM

I looked at the Getty Editorial pix of LH to try to figure out when she fucked up her face. And, I realize this is going to make me sound like an LSA conspiracy loon, but: she looked like herself up until attending some weird Tribeca satellite Qatari film festival in 2011, apparently solo and, from the pictures it looks like she may have been the only human in attendance at all. And she looks several variations of weird, thereafter. The over-botoxing has made her brow ridge too masculine and prominent. Maybe the equally excessive microblading was an attempt to disguise that -? I don't know. But it's not just that. Her original head was really narrow with nearly flat cheekbones and her new head is square with strong cheekbones, creating angular hollows beneath them. I'm just saying...maybe it's not the same person...Could be top of the line Qatari skull remolding...or it might just be a different fucking person. Age-related loss of facial fat coincides with shrinkage of the facial bones. A person might develop more facial definition with that loss of 'baby fat', but their head will not widen by 3 inches. Unless they have like that Rocky Dennis disease and then all bets are off, I guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121March 1, 2019 6:02 AM

EH was on YR after 2011 and she looked fine until maybe 18mo-2 years ago.

She is much thinner which would explain the thinner cheeks. I think the change in face is due to Botox.

If you don't go to someone who is really trained (not a day spa!!) you can get all sorts of fuckery-not just a mask like face.

Botox injected wrongly can raise and/or lower shit that should never be affected= brows, nose tip, eye lids, lips, etc....

by Anonymousreply 122March 1, 2019 7:01 AM

Head Transplant. June 23, 2012:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123March 1, 2019 7:20 AM

In my fanfic mind, I'm already playing an ending to the storyline with Ava going full throttle mob boss daughter out on Ryan. Bracing myself for a reality that it will likely just be Jason saving the helpless women.

by Anonymousreply 124March 1, 2019 1:19 PM

It's been a chore getting through this Ryan sl, it really did seem like it was going nowhere, but I must say, the fallout from the big reveal is going to be very exciting and well worth it.

by Anonymousreply 125March 1, 2019 4:39 PM

I haven’t seen any of this week except Monday. You bitches now have me wanting to go back and catch up now. I’ll have to watch the rest of the week’s episodes on Hulu this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 126March 1, 2019 5:40 PM

Genie and Jon really work well together. They don't have the same Genie/Tony chemistry but at least Jon doesn't give interviews to insult the pairing which must be a nice change for Genie.

by Anonymousreply 127March 1, 2019 5:42 PM

R113 any more spoilers you got there?

by Anonymousreply 128March 1, 2019 8:00 PM

We Love Soaps is right...Tyler DOES look good in a cowboy hat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129March 1, 2019 8:06 PM

Sure is nice to have Scorpio around, wish we could keep him.

by Anonymousreply 130March 1, 2019 8:12 PM

TC says in that interview posted above he "misses" playing Nik and would like to play him again...guess he's putting the ball in FV's court... but as has been mentioned here NLG said TC "burned his bridges" so I imagine the chances are slim to non-existent.

by Anonymousreply 131March 1, 2019 8:21 PM

We got Mac & Felicia on the case today & they figured out so much.

It's time to kick Jordan to the curb & give Mac his job back ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 132March 1, 2019 10:23 PM

Nobody cares about Mac's crusty old ass.

by Anonymousreply 133March 2, 2019 1:00 AM

As of now, nobody cares about Jordan's incredibly stupid ass. Pulling a stunt like this with Franco and not reading anyone else in on it was indefensible. Regardless of who they replace her with, she needs to GO.

by Anonymousreply 134March 2, 2019 2:25 AM

So everyone’s just suddenly deciding to go to Niagara Falls?

by Anonymousreply 135March 2, 2019 3:45 AM

Trips to Niagara Falls *never* end well...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136March 2, 2019 3:51 AM

Eh r131 they eventually took Sean Kanan back so never say never.

by Anonymousreply 137March 2, 2019 4:21 AM

R133

Mac's crusty old ass? JJY can still get it any time any day.

by Anonymousreply 138March 2, 2019 10:59 AM

Jason’s crusty old ass.

by Anonymousreply 139March 2, 2019 3:09 PM

At least, Mac emotes and acts as though he is glad to have a job.

by Anonymousreply 140March 2, 2019 3:24 PM

ABC should send half the cast over the falls in barrels, never to be seen or heard from again.

by Anonymousreply 141March 2, 2019 3:26 PM

r141, LOL and I agree.

by Anonymousreply 142March 2, 2019 3:38 PM

Can’t the powers that be have the dick of death release a jerk off video or a sex tape to get a few more eyeballs to watch the show?

by Anonymousreply 143March 3, 2019 12:32 AM

Maybe if KA really comes back she'll ask Uncle Frank to have him do that as a Christmas present for her.

by Anonymousreply 144March 3, 2019 12:43 AM

This past week was so much more enjoyable. The absence of Sonny was like a breath of fresh air.

by Anonymousreply 145March 3, 2019 3:40 PM

Tyler Christopher is back as Nic.

by Anonymousreply 146March 3, 2019 4:42 PM

Is Nikolas back as Tyler?

by Anonymousreply 147March 3, 2019 5:28 PM

R146

Bullshit

by Anonymousreply 148March 3, 2019 6:07 PM

[quote]ABC should send half the cast over the falls in barrels, never to be seen or heard from again.

I predict a "Dexter" type scenario for Ryan. Ava pushes him over the falls in a fit of rage; he is presumed dead but body never found, only to be shown later on holed up in some remote cabin in the north woods....

by Anonymousreply 149March 3, 2019 7:23 PM

R149

I could see that except GH, or any of the soaps, have the budget to film something like that.

by Anonymousreply 150March 3, 2019 8:00 PM

And I'm not going anywhere either. I own this town, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 151March 3, 2019 8:03 PM

R145 Lies.

by Anonymousreply 152March 4, 2019 3:24 AM

Previews for this week. Is he taking Ava out with him? Any rumors about MW leaving or does she just need a vacation or something?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153March 4, 2019 9:10 PM

Why are they even teasing us with this? Carly and Ava aren’t going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 154March 4, 2019 9:14 PM

Jason looks old as hell.

by Anonymousreply 155March 4, 2019 9:22 PM

Isn't Sonny getting too old for this shit, he looked ridiculous taking on a room of Turkish thugs. The crazy thing is, I know, Robert is older but he didn't look ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 156March 5, 2019 1:13 AM

Yes

by Anonymousreply 157March 5, 2019 1:16 AM

Emma Samms and Finola Hughes last scene together from 1985

And they have never done a scene together since, for 30 years

Wonder if these bitches hated each other back then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158March 5, 2019 1:23 AM

Finally, the writers gave Felicia something important to say in the Kevin/Ryan story. I'm glad they created a story that brought Kevin, Laura, Mac, Felicia, and Lucy, back to the forefront of a major story.

by Anonymousreply 159March 5, 2019 1:25 AM

R158 here - oops made a mistake

They put Holly and Anna together again in 2006 - 21 years later

And the claws came out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160March 5, 2019 1:26 AM

Stupid writing on this shit show. Oh Frank. Do better. No one ever figured out how the psycho escaped in 100 years but Kevin and Laura figured it out in 3 scenes. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Frank Valentini needs to be fired. NOW.

by Anonymousreply 161March 5, 2019 2:32 AM

Nothing is making sense right now. Laura is missing and Chase is the only one who cares? Lulu is dumb as fuck but really?

by Anonymousreply 162March 5, 2019 3:06 AM

I noticed the dark brown 6' round wall hanging with the carved Sanskrit or whatever that was Jasam's headboard circa 2008 made an appearance today in the parlor where they were playing cards. I think it shows up at least once a year. I know I've seen it behind an airport check-in desk not so long back and used elsewhere in one time only sets.

by Anonymousreply 163March 5, 2019 3:15 AM

R162

Even though it's been a week plus in our time it's only been 24 hours the Port Charles time.

by Anonymousreply 164March 5, 2019 10:49 AM

There are actually Carly fans who twitter who believe that Carly hasn’t gotten enough screen time in this story.

by Anonymousreply 165March 5, 2019 5:01 PM

Yuckmouth fans are delusional.

by Anonymousreply 166March 5, 2019 5:03 PM

*on twitter

by Anonymousreply 167March 5, 2019 5:10 PM

Snaggletooth Today, Tomorrow and Forever!

If Chad is the Dick of Death then L Dubs is the Vag with Teeth!

by Anonymousreply 168March 5, 2019 5:53 PM

i dont get why she wont fix her teeth.

by Anonymousreply 169March 5, 2019 5:58 PM

She could easily get those gray teeth fixed.

by Anonymousreply 170March 5, 2019 6:27 PM

Isn't she quite wealthy, didn't she and and her ex-h own vineyards or a winery or something to do with wine?

by Anonymousreply 171March 5, 2019 6:39 PM

Yes

by Anonymousreply 172March 5, 2019 6:48 PM

They're ripping off the Allison Mack sex cult story now?

by Anonymousreply 173March 5, 2019 7:23 PM

what was that story about?

by Anonymousreply 174March 5, 2019 7:29 PM

R158 I never heard of Emma Sams and Finola Hughes not getting along, but there was talk that Tonja Walker & Finola did not get along, although there are pictures of them together at a party, and they did work together when Tonja returned a few years ago. I've always wondered if they crossed paths when Tonja was on "OLTL" and Finola was on "AMC".

by Anonymousreply 175March 5, 2019 7:33 PM

Lots o' people didn't get along with Miss Walker

by Anonymousreply 176March 5, 2019 7:42 PM

Is it my fault that I was the quicker picker upper?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177March 5, 2019 7:44 PM

R174 Allison Mack, an actress, was leader of a sex cult. She branded the females with numbers.

by Anonymousreply 178March 5, 2019 7:45 PM

From what I recall during her last stint on GH, Miss Walker was quite the Trumper and religious zealot on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 179March 5, 2019 7:52 PM

Jasam family

by Anonymousreply 180March 5, 2019 8:09 PM

Just leave Carly in the trunk

by Anonymousreply 181March 5, 2019 8:15 PM

So now this Ryan the serial killer sl, has turned into Jason saves the day even though he wasn't involved in this mess in any way whatsoever. I'd love for there to be one story that didn't include Jason, Sonny and/or Carly.

by Anonymousreply 182March 5, 2019 9:26 PM

Hilary Edson IN as Tania Roskov Jones (resurrected)

by Anonymousreply 183March 5, 2019 9:47 PM

Adding to the explanation at R178, the name of that cult was "NXIVM," which, coincidentally, looks a hell of a lot like the tattoo on Daisy and the graphic on Shiloh's phone screen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184March 5, 2019 10:04 PM

[quote] "NXIVM,"

I thought this was a poke at "Nerium"

by Anonymousreply 185March 5, 2019 10:48 PM

Jason saving the day just shows what a shitfest this show is.

by Anonymousreply 186March 6, 2019 2:01 AM

toxic show

by Anonymousreply 187March 6, 2019 2:04 AM

Do you think for the soap veterans that you could replace people in their lives with other people who claimed to be the missing people and they'd go along with it?

by Anonymousreply 188March 6, 2019 2:06 AM

R178

Allison Mack wasn't the leader of the cult. The leader was a man.

by Anonymousreply 189March 6, 2019 10:14 AM

R179

Tonja Walker is a hard core Trumpster but she really got dragged to hell & back when she tweeted some racist rants.

Not only was she dragged by soap twitter but black twitter.. She will never be back on GH thank God!

by Anonymousreply 190March 6, 2019 10:17 AM

GH has a lot of racist trump fans.

by Anonymousreply 191March 6, 2019 1:54 PM

r189, she was the Leader of The Slaves aka Tallest Midget In The Circus

by Anonymousreply 192March 6, 2019 1:55 PM

Joss and Oscar don’t have sex. He has a violent seizure. Drew and Kim head to Canada and must face the reality that Oscar’s condition is getting worse

Ava finds Carly in the trunk, Ryan tells her it’s her wedding gift 😂😂😂😂 Ryan dumps Carly on an icy embankment Jason shoots Ryan

by Anonymousreply 193March 6, 2019 4:39 PM

Of course Jason shoots Ryan!

by Anonymousreply 194March 6, 2019 5:44 PM

I thought Laura pushes Ryan over the falls?

by Anonymousreply 195March 6, 2019 5:46 PM

sick of this leather face mf always playing hero.

by Anonymousreply 196March 6, 2019 5:51 PM

It should’ve been Laura and Felicia taking Ryan down.

And then Carly being found in the trunk ... three months later.

by Anonymousreply 197March 6, 2019 5:53 PM

Steve has the face that only a mother could love

by Anonymousreply 198March 6, 2019 6:25 PM

r197 LOL

Count me as another whose surprisingly enjoying the show now too.

by Anonymousreply 199March 6, 2019 7:09 PM

Jason can eat a bag of dicks.

by Anonymousreply 200March 6, 2019 7:11 PM

I FLOVED it that Robert had to save Sonny's ass this week.

That would not have happened under Guza.

by Anonymousreply 201March 6, 2019 8:19 PM

3 years later would be better, R 197, lol.

by Anonymousreply 202March 6, 2019 8:53 PM

Laura had to name drop Sonny just to convince Jason to take her along? Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 203March 6, 2019 9:57 PM

Jason looks like he has herpes of the face.

by Anonymousreply 204March 6, 2019 10:13 PM

He's not attractive at all.

by Anonymousreply 205March 7, 2019 12:26 AM

Tonja Walker was gone from OLTL (1997) by the time Finola began her AMC stint (1999).

by Anonymousreply 206March 7, 2019 4:43 AM

Don't drag me into this, R198!

by Anonymousreply 207March 7, 2019 7:25 AM

Tonja has been a pain in the ass on every set she’s worked on. She’s a nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 208March 7, 2019 7:36 AM

R208 Maybe that is why she so GREAT on screen.

by Anonymousreply 209March 7, 2019 5:11 PM

R206 You are correct. However, Tonja began making return appearances (some longer than others) in 2001 when Finola started playing Anna again, overlapping with Alex for about six months.

by Anonymousreply 210March 7, 2019 5:28 PM

This is the most we've seen consecutively of Scorpio in years, it's nice, I like it.

by Anonymousreply 211March 7, 2019 6:01 PM

TB's hair looks better/healthier, someone talked her into a trim and a conditioning treatment.

by Anonymousreply 212March 7, 2019 6:13 PM

Jon & Maura are the cat's meow!!! They were riveting today.

by Anonymousreply 213March 7, 2019 7:35 PM

While Emme Rylan was, well, not.

by Anonymousreply 214March 7, 2019 7:38 PM

I really think they should just give JL and Max Gail their Emmy's now and just dispense with the formalities.

JL and MW really do play well together.

Does ER just try too hard to be a spunky Spencer and it just comes out all wrong or what...she has plenty of soap experience....why is she so off target with her performances.

by Anonymousreply 215March 7, 2019 7:45 PM

Emmys not Emmy's, grrr

by Anonymousreply 216March 7, 2019 7:45 PM

Can Oscar hurry up and die?

by Anonymousreply 217March 7, 2019 7:48 PM

They should have had Oscar, going into his seizure while deflowering Joss. She could have been so overcome with ecstasy that she didn't realize he was having a seizure. Then he could have died in flagrante delicto. Think of the drama that could have come out of that situation.

by Anonymousreply 218March 7, 2019 8:19 PM

They’re really pushing for Eden McCoy to get that Emmy

by Anonymousreply 219March 7, 2019 8:23 PM

It would have been a hoot if Oscar was deflowering Joss, had the seizure in the middle of it and got stuck inside her and someone would have had to call for the jaws of life to get them apart. Then again I guess they would have had all occasion hero Jason do the deed.

by Anonymousreply 220March 7, 2019 8:27 PM

Eden McCoy is horrible with her old looking ass.

by Anonymousreply 221March 7, 2019 8:37 PM

She mimics the absolute worst of LW but she’ll probably get the nomination and actually win.

by Anonymousreply 222March 7, 2019 8:56 PM

Hey, Ryan, Chucky wants his bride back!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223March 7, 2019 9:27 PM

DZ did SB's podcast and said he did/is doing 10 episodes total (I didn't listen to it, it was reported on another forum). Is that enough to wrap up his story and marriage? Wonder where they're going with it. I think they are going to Frisco him and that's too bad, he's a good actor and they should have written for him.

by Anonymousreply 224March 7, 2019 10:25 PM

It would be incredibly stupid to keep Lulu and Dante married

by Anonymousreply 225March 7, 2019 10:27 PM

I miss Dante. Or at least DZ.

by Anonymousreply 226March 7, 2019 11:11 PM

So, what if the Kevin that everyone has come to know, love and trust is actually Ryan, functioning with Kevin's memories implanted in his brain? And vice versa. I can't help thinking that will be the case for at least one of the memory mapping twin sets.

by Anonymousreply 227March 7, 2019 11:38 PM

Love Maura.

by Anonymousreply 228March 8, 2019 12:08 AM

I must applaud the writers for managing to tie-in so many people and storylines into this big Ryan end game. Carly's time in the loony bin, the twin mind mapping, Ryan's murder spree, current and historical, and the teen story. The one thing I don't understand is why they are all of a sudden acting like Port Charles is so far away from Niagara Falls. Port Charles is supposed to be based on Rochester, which is only about an hour and a half away. Why would Drew take the company jet? It probably took them longer to file a flight plan, and take off and land than it would have been for them to drive.

by Anonymousreply 229March 8, 2019 12:48 AM

I can’t applaud the writers for making Jason th3 savior in this story. That ruins it for me.

by Anonymousreply 230March 8, 2019 3:18 AM

Jason looked all kind of funny, pointing his gun and trying to look macho. The actor tries to moves his body in a way that says, "Look at me! I'm macho!" and instead comes off "I'm here for the folk dancing class for awkward people."

by Anonymousreply 231March 8, 2019 9:52 AM

💇

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232March 8, 2019 12:17 PM

She really think she’s the shit. Just like Carly.

by Anonymousreply 233March 8, 2019 1:57 PM

Fat ugly snaggletooth bitch

by Anonymousreply 234March 8, 2019 2:45 PM

LW was prettier & nicer when she was on GL.

Now she just reeks of being above everyone except a few. & her mean spiritedness has damaged her looks.

It just proves the old adage - You get the looks you deserve.

by Anonymousreply 235March 8, 2019 4:07 PM

Heard she was nasty at GL.

by Anonymousreply 236March 8, 2019 5:13 PM

SHE IS ALL ABOUT POSITIVITY NOW.

by Anonymousreply 237March 8, 2019 5:19 PM

I would have preferred an ending today where we got to see Ava realizing Ryan killed Kiki and wailing and pushing him over the bridge not both of them going over the side with no MW performance. So is Ava now going to wash up ashore somewhere remote and saved by an amnesiac Morgan? Or is Jason going to jump in and save her since she saved him in Russia and then he'll go off and also save Carly, he is superman after all, multi tasking superhero.

by Anonymousreply 238March 8, 2019 7:36 PM

I think eventually they will have Jason remember the little medical training he got and he will operate on Oscar and save him too. Then he will venture into the great beyond and find a way to bring back his grandparents and for good measure pick up Steve and Jessie on his way back to earth.

by Anonymousreply 239March 8, 2019 7:46 PM

R239 And Lee and Gail, and Edward and Lila, and Ruby, and Mary Mae, and Diana and Peter Taylor, and real mommy Susan Moore, and Alice Grant, and Nurse Lucille, and Tanya Jones, and as a present for Robert, Agent O'Reilly.

by Anonymousreply 240March 8, 2019 7:50 PM

Sam is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 241March 8, 2019 8:04 PM

Sam/KM is awful. I thought she was just lifeless in her scenes with SB but no, it's with everyone. Sleepy, whispery, monotone, lethargic, emotionless. Has she had her thyroid checked?

by Anonymousreply 242March 8, 2019 8:08 PM

She looked alive with Daisy the other day and in scenes with Shiloh.

by Anonymousreply 243March 8, 2019 8:11 PM

Isn't Carly at the bottom of the same set that Sam was a while back when she was rescued?

by Anonymousreply 244March 8, 2019 8:13 PM

KeMo got the “Gold Star” from ABC Soaps in Depth so suck it!

by Anonymousreply 245March 8, 2019 8:21 PM

I dont know how she got that.

by Anonymousreply 246March 8, 2019 8:26 PM

Carly is down where Sam had Scout but in Niagara Falls.

by Anonymousreply 247March 8, 2019 8:28 PM

She got it because Dick is desperate for her to do an interview with his shit bag magazine.

No Kemo's thyroid is not the issue, it's her fucking hating her storyline and not knowing when to take a break from this horrible side show. She needs to take a long ass vacation off screen. But she knows her prospects are awful acting wise (what other job is she going to get?), so she stays even though she can barely spit out her lines.

by Anonymousreply 248March 8, 2019 8:56 PM

She’ll end up with hosting gigs after GH

by Anonymousreply 249March 8, 2019 8:59 PM

she won't do an interview with Dick.

by Anonymousreply 250March 8, 2019 9:07 PM

What’s the issue there?

by Anonymousreply 251March 8, 2019 9:11 PM

He lied on her about hating the boys that played Danny 1.0

by Anonymousreply 252March 8, 2019 9:12 PM

Hosting gigs? Will she speak above a whisper to engage people? Kelly knows she's fucked. The woman is incredibly insecure so it's no shocked how she's behaving right now.

by Anonymousreply 253March 8, 2019 9:37 PM

kelly is happy at work

by Anonymousreply 254March 8, 2019 9:39 PM

I remember something about Kelly having a big hearing loss.

by Anonymousreply 255March 8, 2019 9:43 PM

Kelly speaks like a normal human being in person...hearing loss my ass.

by Anonymousreply 256March 8, 2019 9:49 PM

hearing loss has nothing to do with her sleepy acting

by Anonymousreply 257March 8, 2019 10:05 PM

R249

She will not get any hosting gigs. Don't kid yourself

by Anonymousreply 258March 8, 2019 10:06 PM

Julexis was hot today.

by Anonymousreply 259March 8, 2019 10:48 PM

You nailed it R240, then he'll probably stop to pick up Casey the alien.

by Anonymousreply 260March 8, 2019 11:31 PM

R259

Julexis are never hot to me. All I see are two people trying way too hard.

by Anonymousreply 261March 8, 2019 11:42 PM

Sexy julexis was trending on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 262March 8, 2019 11:45 PM

The Julexis fans are almost as annoying as the Pristina fans

by Anonymousreply 263March 8, 2019 11:59 PM

My reaction to the sex scene was oh, this again. Rapid disrobing in front of the couch accompanied with interspersed grabby grabby slobbering. I liked the Griffin and Kiki original scene the best.

by Anonymousreply 264March 9, 2019 12:06 AM

Dont forget Jasam fans

by Anonymousreply 265March 9, 2019 12:07 AM

Jason and Sam's recent sex scene was the best.

by Anonymousreply 266March 9, 2019 12:29 AM

Yoga pants sex

by Anonymousreply 267March 9, 2019 12:32 AM

When Alexis mounted Julian and hopped up around his waist, I damn near lost it. Menopause love is hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 268March 9, 2019 2:26 AM

Is William deVry going to one of those low-T centers, because that is not the body of a normal 50 year-old.

by Anonymousreply 269March 9, 2019 2:35 AM

He works out with Steve

by Anonymousreply 270March 9, 2019 2:58 AM

Say what you want about Julexis but at least they can still sell a sex scene and passion. Jason and Sam's sex scene was about as passionate as two of the zombies from the Walking Dead getting it on.

by Anonymousreply 271March 9, 2019 3:03 AM

NLG and KM are supposedly close, I'm surprised NLG hasn't told KM to "snap out of it" accompanied by a slap Moonstruck Cher style.

by Anonymousreply 272March 9, 2019 3:07 AM

But Jason looks fantastic except for his face. Kelly can pull off a hot sex scene.

by Anonymousreply 273March 9, 2019 3:08 AM

Kelly is perfectly fine.

by Anonymousreply 274March 9, 2019 3:08 AM

Julexis had me in stitches! I laughed out loud, but in a good way. It was great parody and I love that they don't take themselves so seriously.

by Anonymousreply 275March 9, 2019 3:09 AM

[quote]She’ll end up with "hostessing" gigs after GH

Fixed it.

by Anonymousreply 276March 9, 2019 3:19 AM

[R229] I thought Drew said "company chopper" (which is a bit more of a viable option).

by Anonymousreply 277March 9, 2019 5:00 AM

R277 I might have misheard, a chopper would make more sense.

by Anonymousreply 278March 9, 2019 5:08 AM

Today's ep was loaded with racy little double entendres!

by Anonymousreply 279March 9, 2019 5:15 AM

Eileen Deitz IN as Sarah Abbott

by Anonymousreply 280March 9, 2019 12:36 PM

Kelly is sick.

by Anonymousreply 281March 9, 2019 12:59 PM

Lisa Figus - IN as Georgia Price, RN.

by Anonymousreply 282March 9, 2019 3:07 PM

R281

Quit making excuses for Kelly. She lazy and refuses to sell whatever is on the page.

by Anonymousreply 283March 9, 2019 3:25 PM

Tania Elg IN as Olympia Buchanan travelling to Niagara Falls from Llanview.

by Anonymousreply 284March 9, 2019 5:23 PM

...and Hanna Schygulla as the ghost of Melanie Chamberlain

by Anonymousreply 285March 9, 2019 5:40 PM

Kimberlin Brown in as Ryan's deranged long-forgotten cousin Kimmie. She comes to Port Charles to finish the killing spree Ryan started.

by Anonymousreply 286March 9, 2019 5:47 PM

Arlene Dahl - 95 and still going strong - IN as Lucinda Schenk.

by Anonymousreply 287March 9, 2019 8:54 PM

Kim McCullough wants to take over from Frank. Seriously. And plenty of the cast are behind her.

by Anonymousreply 288March 9, 2019 9:50 PM

Where does that info come from, R288?

by Anonymousreply 289March 9, 2019 9:55 PM

Kim would be much better than Miss Frank.

by Anonymousreply 290March 9, 2019 10:02 PM

Crew (and some cast) gossip to a friend.

by Anonymousreply 291March 9, 2019 11:34 PM

R288

What bullshit! Kimberley has made it abundantly clear she wants to be a director not an actor & most definitely not an EP.

by Anonymousreply 292March 9, 2019 11:47 PM

Kimberley has all but mastered directing. She wants to shake up the big boys club of ABC Daytime. If she gets her way Sonny will be OUT.

by Anonymousreply 293March 10, 2019 12:40 AM

FOS

by Anonymousreply 294March 10, 2019 12:44 AM

Keep Daytime Fish twaddle at Daytime Fish, please.

by Anonymousreply 295March 10, 2019 1:19 AM

Daytime Fish twats here again?

by Anonymousreply 296March 10, 2019 1:31 AM

Kimberly and Maurice Bernard are good friends.

by Anonymousreply 297March 10, 2019 1:32 AM

Kim hates what Sonny's done to the show. It's nothing personal.

by Anonymousreply 298March 10, 2019 3:37 AM

Kim is so fat.

by Anonymousreply 299March 10, 2019 5:37 AM

She looked anorexic at times in the late 90s. I remember that awful haircut and how skinny she was during the cottage hell storyline. She looked like a child next to SB.

by Anonymousreply 300March 10, 2019 9:07 AM

R227 That is too clever. These writers wouldn't be able to handle that. YOU should write for the show,

by Anonymousreply 301March 10, 2019 9:18 AM

Kim is fat like Laura and Kirsten

by Anonymousreply 302March 10, 2019 10:37 AM

R293

KMc has "mastered directing"?

I'm laughing so hard I choked on my coffee.

by Anonymousreply 303March 10, 2019 12:43 PM

She has worked on A list shows with A list show-runners.

by Anonymousreply 304March 10, 2019 4:49 PM

Kim’s looks belongs behind the camera.

by Anonymousreply 305March 10, 2019 7:34 PM

I have to admit, there has to be some reason that MB agreed to do a storyline with TR. He has been adamant for years about not wanting Scorpio even on the show. But what's funny about that is Tristan is wiping the floor with MB's Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 306March 10, 2019 7:45 PM

It’s time for Mo to retire because he can’t handle the workload.

by Anonymousreply 307March 10, 2019 8:09 PM

Jed Allan, Edward Quartermaine #3, passed away. NLG is on twitter praising him and saying her daughter was conceived in Jed's beach house.

by Anonymousreply 308March 10, 2019 8:54 PM

Agree 72 yr old TR is acting/looking/presenting much better than 56 yr old stammering MB and his choppy acting.

I didn't know MB didn't want TR on the show, wonder how many other vets he is responsible for being sidelined, SMH.

by Anonymousreply 309March 10, 2019 8:58 PM

[quote]Jed Allan, Edward Quartermaine #3, passed away. NLG is on twitter praising him and saying her daughter was conceived in Jed's beach house.

She's so coy, that Nancy Lee.

Do you remember if it was missionary or doggie?

by Anonymousreply 310March 10, 2019 8:59 PM

MB and TR appear to be the same age.

by Anonymousreply 311March 10, 2019 9:19 PM

Who is her daughters father anyways?

by Anonymousreply 312March 10, 2019 9:22 PM

Isn’t NLG a lez?

by Anonymousreply 313March 10, 2019 9:28 PM

She’s engaged to some guy.

by Anonymousreply 314March 10, 2019 9:33 PM

I don't know who is sleepier. Kelly or Mo. Both can barely keep their eyes open and make words come out of their mouths. They need a permanent nap off the show.

by Anonymousreply 315March 10, 2019 9:49 PM

^ Both are in the top 5 so they can get away with it. Kelly is nothing like she what she was over a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 316March 10, 2019 10:15 PM

I've never figured out how NLG has been able to keep the name of her daughter's father out of the press or how she was able to keep their bitter custody battle out of the press.

by Anonymousreply 317March 11, 2019 12:05 AM

Look up court documents

by Anonymousreply 318March 11, 2019 1:07 AM

NLG was on MS's YT podcast (Single Mom A Go Go) a year or so ago and said she spent over 100k on the whole custody battle thing.

I'm actually disappointed MS stop doing that YT podcast, she had all her soap friends on even The Great Victor Newman. EB said he would never do something like that except for Michelle and he complained about his neighbor's gardener's leaf blower noise, lol. CLB, JPS, ER, FH, Cady McClain, IB, WdV, Kristoff St. John, GV and a bunch of other soap actors did the show, all an hour long.

by Anonymousreply 319March 11, 2019 1:53 AM

NLG is a first class scammer too. Trust me on that. Woman has two sides.

by Anonymousreply 320March 11, 2019 1:54 AM

^Details

by Anonymousreply 321March 11, 2019 3:02 AM

She seems like she can be a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 322March 11, 2019 3:12 AM

She’s really a republican.

by Anonymousreply 323March 11, 2019 3:13 AM

🎤🎶🎸

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324March 11, 2019 3:27 AM

I haven't been watching - has Genie done any scenes with Tristan?? I wish they would do Laura/Robert for a change.

by Anonymousreply 325March 11, 2019 3:37 AM

No Laura and Robert scenes yet

by Anonymousreply 326March 11, 2019 3:38 AM

Such an ugly man inside and out

by Anonymousreply 327March 11, 2019 3:45 AM

I always thought NLG was artificially inseminated. Was that not the case, did she have a significant other at the time who got her pregnant? Who was it?

by Anonymousreply 328March 11, 2019 4:38 AM

Same. I always thought she went to a sperm bank.

by Anonymousreply 329March 11, 2019 4:46 AM

R328 Well if the child was conceived at Jed Allen's beach house, I'm hoping she wasn't artificially inseminated. Unless his house was located on Sunset Beach, then it could have happened with a turkey baster.

by Anonymousreply 330March 11, 2019 4:47 AM

She talks about it here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331March 11, 2019 4:48 AM

I was wrong, NLG spent 1M on her custody case not 100k, she starts talking about it at 19 or 20 minute. She says she had ex boyfriend's sperm in bank but then met someone and didn't need to use it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332March 11, 2019 4:49 AM

R324 That clip just made me throw up in my mouth a little....

by Anonymousreply 333March 11, 2019 5:57 AM

@ R324 MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 334March 11, 2019 7:02 AM

So Josh Swickard reports that he goes way back with NuJordan (Briana Henry), they were both instructors at SoulCycle and Briana dated his good buddy Michael Mealor and they all double dated together. Wouldn't have guessed that. It's the second slide in this article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335March 11, 2019 2:47 PM

TR looks good for his age and could still get it. MB not so much.

by Anonymousreply 336March 11, 2019 2:51 PM

R324 I’m so embarrassed for him.

by Anonymousreply 337March 11, 2019 2:56 PM

MB looks old and feeble.

by Anonymousreply 338March 11, 2019 3:28 PM

He might not be really old yet but he sure is feeble.

by Anonymousreply 339March 11, 2019 5:48 PM

I'm surprised FV had the budget for the stunt person to do the Ava fall and catch.

Also, I like Finn better with Alexis.

by Anonymousreply 340March 11, 2019 6:09 PM

Genie and Maura could’ve been the entire hour today

by Anonymousreply 341March 11, 2019 7:20 PM

I would have cut Jarly and Robert-Sonny for more Laura and Ava scenes.

by Anonymousreply 342March 11, 2019 7:25 PM

Yuckmouth lives to see another day!

by Anonymousreply 343March 11, 2019 7:44 PM

Wanted to see Jason carry yuckmouth to safety.

by Anonymousreply 344March 11, 2019 8:02 PM

This entire story has been Emmy bait for Maura West

by Anonymousreply 345March 11, 2019 8:07 PM

I love Muara West.

by Anonymousreply 346March 11, 2019 8:35 PM

Maura West is that rare actor who can take a piece of shit and turn it into a diamond, no matter what it is. I really do hope they are paying her all that she is worth.

by Anonymousreply 347March 11, 2019 8:36 PM

Now that Liz is having second thoughts, it wouldn't surprise me if Ava and Franco wound up back together. They both got burned the most in the whole Ryan mess and are bonded by their grief for Kiki. I'd rather see her with Scott, though.

I did love Liz telling Jordan off, though, and maybe she'll reconsider once everyone starts praising Franco's bravery and heroism, yada yada.

by Anonymousreply 348March 11, 2019 8:57 PM

Liz is never leaving Franco.

by Anonymousreply 349March 11, 2019 9:03 PM

R348

Elizabeth had her engagement & wedding rings back on at the end of the show. This is a rough patch but they aren't splitting up. Especially over the shit Jordan pulled.

Once Ava faces the entire truth I need Scot to step up. He loves her warts & all and totally accepts her. Plus, Maura & Kin have great chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 350March 11, 2019 9:48 PM

💪

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351March 11, 2019 11:36 PM

Polish up the statues. There's no better actress working in Daytime than Maura West. She's truly sublime.

by Anonymousreply 352March 11, 2019 11:44 PM

Queen Maura

by Anonymousreply 353March 11, 2019 11:47 PM

Is Genie mad that Maura has 3 lead actress emmys and she one meager supporting one?

by Anonymousreply 354March 12, 2019 1:45 AM

M and G work exceedingly well as frenemies.

by Anonymousreply 355March 12, 2019 5:22 AM

I don’t understand Julexis.

by Anonymousreply 356March 12, 2019 6:10 AM

Julexis is a toxic relationship

by Anonymousreply 357March 12, 2019 1:02 PM

Julexis is the only relationship that makes any goddamned sense on that show. It is based on the simple premise that Alexis has finally met a man who knows how to fuck her and he fucks her well. She's cock drunk. It's the most believable story on this show and one that many women and gay men can relate to.

by Anonymousreply 358March 12, 2019 2:26 PM

R358

If you overlook the emotional & physical abuse. You also have to overlook the cringe-worthy sex scenes where NLG heaves & hyperventilates. It's all so OTT it makes my eyes roll. Alexis is in her 60s yet acts like a teenager losing her flower every damn time.

by Anonymousreply 359March 12, 2019 2:41 PM

Which is why I'm saying that she's cock drunk and people can relate. I can name three friends off the top of my head who are in horrible relationships only because the dick is good.

[quote]Alexis is in her 60s yet acts like a teenager losing her flower every damn time.

Because the dick is good.

by Anonymousreply 360March 12, 2019 2:51 PM

Wil and his ego

by Anonymousreply 361March 12, 2019 3:12 PM

I don’t understand actors that respond to tweets they aren’t even tagged in. Will is notorious for that.

by Anonymousreply 362March 12, 2019 5:58 PM

I can't believe they are sticking with this awful opening sequence. I feel like I just won a game of solitaire every time if flashes by me at lightening speed.

by Anonymousreply 363March 12, 2019 6:05 PM

Kathleen Gati should be cast as Rosario's younger sister on the Will and Grace revival. She does accents well, could bring the crazy and I bet would play well with Megan Mullally.

by Anonymousreply 364March 12, 2019 6:29 PM

Drew was good with his talk with Oscar today.

by Anonymousreply 365March 12, 2019 7:33 PM

Can this kid hurry up and die? Carly should die too. It’ll give Mo some Emmy bait.

by Anonymousreply 366March 12, 2019 7:51 PM

R365

Nothing was good about today including Billy Miller with his bored drowsy IDGAF performance.

The whole Oscar/Joss mess is shit. Nina/Valentin/Sasha are shit. Peter/Maxie are a steaming pile of shit. Jason/Carly was shit and Sonny with some teen was fly infested shit.

Yesterday was so good & then today was pig vomit.

by Anonymousreply 367March 12, 2019 7:54 PM

Sleepy ceiling talking Sam is back tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 368March 12, 2019 8:10 PM

I agree with r367. Previews do show Ava kicking furniture and threatening to kill Ryan, so we have that to look forward to. I predict Ryan shows up to collect Ava for their happily ever after because in his mind he did her a solid and she should be thankful and swooning over him and she in turns shoots him dead.

On a side note: the commercials for The Bachelor during GH, the bachelor guy resembles Billy Miller and looks like he could be his real life younger brother.

by Anonymousreply 369March 12, 2019 8:12 PM

Ava has good scenes this week with Kevin and Franco

by Anonymousreply 370March 12, 2019 8:23 PM

R369

I don't think anyone kills Ryan. I think Ryan is going to become the baddie who hops in & out like Helena & Heather did for years.

JL has been masterful in the role. I'd hate for him to never be let out to play again.

by Anonymousreply 371March 12, 2019 9:31 PM

JL has been masterful and nuanced, really deserves that Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 372March 12, 2019 9:34 PM

I cannot believe this baby story is still going on. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 373March 12, 2019 9:57 PM

The baby switch, cult, and Nina story are taking over.

by Anonymousreply 374March 12, 2019 10:00 PM

Back in the day baby switch stories would take years to come out. Anyone remember the Marco/Karen switching Jenny's dead baby for someone's, I think Kat's, live baby on OLTL in...I'm thinking early late 70s or early 80s. My guess is if GH didn't have to write out Todd, Sam still wouldn't know Daddy is her kid and not Tea's.

by Anonymousreply 375March 12, 2019 11:20 PM

GH is about to be all about the baby switch and Nina's daughter. Michael and Willow. Boring!

by Anonymousreply 376March 12, 2019 11:24 PM

Staff got one on her actor clam cohorts a brief stint on GH. God! I wish she'd leave.

by Anonymousreply 377March 12, 2019 11:27 PM

The only baby switch storyline I ever really liked was the OLTL/AMC one. Mainly, because I love when shows crossover with one another.

by Anonymousreply 378March 12, 2019 11:33 PM

[quote]Sam still wouldn't know Daddy is her kid

And I thought I had it rough!

by Anonymousreply 379March 13, 2019 12:21 AM

Wow, R332! I saw NLG flying COACH from ORD to LAX a few years back, now I know why!

by Anonymousreply 380March 13, 2019 12:40 AM

[quote] Anyone remember the Marco/Karen switching Jenny's dead baby for someone's, I think Kat's, live baby on OLTL in...I'm thinking early late 70s or early 80s.

OLTL's baby switch story took over two years before it was resolved. It started in fall 1979 and finally Jenny learned the truth in mid 1982. Marco and Karen switched Jenny's dead baby for prostitute Katrina Karr's baby. They justified it by saying Katrina was planning on putting the baby up for adoption anyway.

by Anonymousreply 381March 13, 2019 2:45 AM

I wouldn’t mind this baby switch story taking awhile to play out if the people involved were interesting and actually got air time. We never even see Lucas.

by Anonymousreply 382March 13, 2019 3:00 AM

Jarly are disgusting

by Anonymousreply 383March 13, 2019 4:39 AM

The Staff is going to be front-burner now?

Can anyone in GH kill me immediately with an opioid overdose PLEASE?!?

by Anonymousreply 384March 13, 2019 4:48 AM

R384

All you have to do is look at episode counts to know Stafford is front burner & eating the show alive.

by Anonymousreply 385March 13, 2019 1:16 PM

Dante shoots Sonny

by Anonymousreply 386March 13, 2019 5:17 PM

Does Jason rescue him too?

by Anonymousreply 387March 13, 2019 5:22 PM

Today was a vast improvement over yesterday (minus the cult shit)

Kevin/Laura and Ava/Franco were great.

by Anonymousreply 388March 13, 2019 9:09 PM

The mumbling bumbling duo makes me sleepy.

by Anonymousreply 389March 13, 2019 9:09 PM

Ava's "she's so pretty" line about Liz was cute, lol.

I'm sticking to my prediction that Ryan shows back up to collect Ava to run off with him and she kills him. I predict this for this Friday or next Friday or maybe Monday since I believe we are still a day behind because of a preemption last week.

SOD asked a bunch of soap actors who the best crier on their show is and Donnell Turner said Maura West is the best crier, said she can be joking with you one minute and on set full crying the next minute. I'm with Donnell.

by Anonymousreply 390March 13, 2019 9:16 PM

Seriously. What is Kelly Monaco on?

by Anonymousreply 391March 13, 2019 9:49 PM

Kelly could barely keep her eyes fully opened .

by Anonymousreply 392March 13, 2019 9:56 PM

Wonder when today's show was taped...maybe it was around the time she and fellow narcoleptic BM were not invited to the GH at Graceland shindig and she doubled down on her sleepy act... not that she is vibrant or audible on any other day.

by Anonymousreply 393March 13, 2019 9:59 PM

She needs a Kirsten Storms type of leave

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394March 13, 2019 10:04 PM

R393

This was taped 3 weeks ago so that was long after the Graceland event.

Come on! Quit making excuses for lazy self-indulgent Monaco & Miller. I often hate my job. I often have beefs with my boss or co-workers. I'm often testy over others getting a promotion.

But as an adult professional I go in & do my job. If I don't do my best or if I act like a spoiled brat I'd be shown the door..

by Anonymousreply 395March 13, 2019 10:13 PM

Billy looked alive yesterday. I have no clue what is wrong with Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 396March 13, 2019 10:16 PM

Maybe someone said something to Billy? I guess Kelly is untouchable. I don’t understand how she’s gotten away with this for so long.

by Anonymousreply 397March 13, 2019 10:21 PM

R396

Bullshit! Billy didn't look alive yesterday. He was his typical sullen/sleepy self.

by Anonymousreply 398March 13, 2019 10:23 PM

Mumbling Monaco has to be tanking her scenes with Ratface

by Anonymousreply 399March 13, 2019 10:27 PM

I thought the Drew talking to Oscar scenes were good.

by Anonymousreply 400March 13, 2019 10:31 PM

So did I

by Anonymousreply 401March 13, 2019 10:38 PM

Ratface is such an accurate description.

by Anonymousreply 402March 13, 2019 11:13 PM

This was taped after a certain incident happened on set. I believe someone posted about it on here, but like most good gossip it was ignored.

by Anonymousreply 403March 14, 2019 12:38 AM

Was this when Frank supposedly had to intervene because she wouldn’t play the scene correctly?

by Anonymousreply 404March 14, 2019 12:39 AM

The Whisper Twins

by Anonymousreply 405March 14, 2019 12:48 AM

Kelly doesn't hate working with Steve.

by Anonymousreply 406March 14, 2019 12:53 AM

The actress playing Nurse Amy, must have another job, because I know she isn't banking enough from her occasional appearances, to cover living expenses in LA. Not to be mean but she doesn't appear to missing meals.

by Anonymousreply 407March 14, 2019 1:11 AM

R405

I can hear Steve. It's Kelly who speaks too soft & Billy who mumbles.

by Anonymousreply 408March 14, 2019 1:13 AM

R407

She's married so I'm sure her husband's salary keeps them afloat.

by Anonymousreply 409March 14, 2019 1:14 AM

I can understand Billy its Kelly I cant hear and grasp what she's saying sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 410March 14, 2019 1:17 AM

R409 I wonder what he does, from everything I could find about him, he is an actor, without any credits on IMDB. She at least has some credits other than GH.

by Anonymousreply 411March 14, 2019 1:22 AM

I believe her mother has some kind of organic food company? Maybe she helps them out. Or they have side jobs like a lot of other actors. She’s also a musical theater kid.

by Anonymousreply 412March 14, 2019 1:25 AM

Kelly is so bad. Why doesn't she just take a leave of absence?

by Anonymousreply 413March 14, 2019 2:26 AM

Jasam fans love it so it doesnt matter how awful she is.

by Anonymousreply 414March 14, 2019 2:30 AM

I blame TPTB. They let her get away with it and insist on JaSam being reunited so ...

by Anonymousreply 415March 14, 2019 3:15 AM

The chemistry is dead between the Jasam actors.

by Anonymousreply 416March 14, 2019 3:45 AM

I bet that the Nurse Amy has a smelly snatch.

by Anonymousreply 417March 14, 2019 10:39 AM

I had to laugh. In Digest they have that section in the front where they summarize what's coming up in a few stories and for GH it said "Kristina Gets More Captivated by DOD" or something like that.

I know DOD is Dawn of Day but for a second I was like, What, Digest knows about the Dick of Death, too??!!???

by Anonymousreply 418March 14, 2019 4:18 PM

R418 I saw that too, but my first reaction was why is Kristina being captivated by the Department of Defense?

by Anonymousreply 419March 14, 2019 4:22 PM

Funny, I've been thinking that the Dept. of Defense is exactly who needs to be contacted to verify what Hank Archer/Shiloh was really up to when he was in Afghanistan. I'd bet dollars to donuts he was involved in drug running and still is; Dawn of Day is probably a money laundering front. Think about how dodgy he gets when asked about how he funds the groups operations.

by Anonymousreply 420March 14, 2019 4:52 PM

R420

IDGAF just get Shiloh & the DOD story off my screen.

by Anonymousreply 421March 14, 2019 5:04 PM

I don't know if the preemption messed it up but Alex Devane is supposed to show up tomorrow (or Monday).

Please de-Peter Anna.

by Anonymousreply 422March 14, 2019 5:06 PM

It will be over soon and then Jasam can be in love in public again.

by Anonymousreply 423March 14, 2019 5:07 PM

I don’t understand why Kristina needs to borrow money from anyone. You’re telling me Sonny doesn’t give her anything?

by Anonymousreply 424March 14, 2019 5:31 PM

My mind went to Dick of Death too, lol.

by Anonymousreply 425March 14, 2019 6:53 PM

I'm all for de-petering Anna. Whoever wrote the Anna/Peter story needs to have a stern reprimand added to their Personnel File along with a Corrective Action Plan and probation, same goes for the person who came up with the new opening.

I much prefer Finn with Alexis, so while they are at it righting wrongs why not fix this mistake also...

I liked Willow at first but now she's getting on my nerves. If she does turn out to be Nina's daughter I hope her insipidness drives Nina over the edge and back to Ferncliff or wherever (they really need to shut Ferncliff down, security is lacking...)

Dr. Maddox is looking good, bring him back .

by Anonymousreply 426March 14, 2019 7:39 PM

I don’t mind Willow. I also knew she was a cult member from the start. I’ll bet anything Shiloh is her baby’s father.

I wonder if they’re changing the Peter storyline because of the backlash.

by Anonymousreply 427March 14, 2019 7:45 PM

^ Yes and Yes

by Anonymousreply 428March 14, 2019 8:01 PM

GH can not sustain any momentum.

Monday was really good-> Tuesday was crap-> Wednesday was really good-> today was crap.

Days tapes 6 months in advance so it's impossible to course correct. GH tapes 3 weeks in advance. TPTB ought to be able to recognize the cult shit, the Oscar shit & the Valentin/Nina/Sasha/Maxie/Peter shit all need to be wrapped up & forgotten..

by Anonymousreply 429March 14, 2019 9:24 PM

Who decided Maxie and Peter have chemistry? That person needs to be formally reprimanded also. Or maybe LW demanded the pairing thinking KS doesn't pose a threat.

by Anonymousreply 430March 14, 2019 9:31 PM

I think Willow escaped the cult and she is the "her" that came up in the discussion between Shiloh and Harmony. "Have you heard anything from her, any luck tracking her down, etc." He probably is the baby's father.

by Anonymousreply 431March 14, 2019 9:52 PM

Did Monaco act today?

by Anonymousreply 432March 14, 2019 10:22 PM

Monaco is a little better away from Burton.

by Anonymousreply 433March 14, 2019 10:26 PM

Another board is saying that Kelly will be on tour all summer and that Sam is going missing in the fog. Is it a DWTS thing?

by Anonymousreply 434March 14, 2019 10:50 PM

Sweet! Maybe that special lighthouse where Shiloh was anointed with his magical powers of enlightenment will have a conveniently placed parapet.

by Anonymousreply 435March 14, 2019 11:03 PM

Tour for what

by Anonymousreply 436March 14, 2019 11:06 PM

I don’t think that’s true about Kelly and Sam going missing.

by Anonymousreply 437March 14, 2019 11:16 PM

Yes she is a smidge better when not with Super Hero SB but she still makes Kristina and Molly actresses look like Oscar nominees.

by Anonymousreply 438March 14, 2019 11:34 PM

This cult story had potential and a good newbie as the lead. Sad it went downhill making it about Sam.

by Anonymousreply 439March 15, 2019 12:12 AM

The cult story was ruined the minute it was about Jasam.

by Anonymousreply 440March 15, 2019 12:28 AM

What makes it bad is that Sam already has that spaced out dead behind the eyes look of a cult member, way before the cult came to town.

by Anonymousreply 441March 15, 2019 12:33 AM

Are cults still a thing? The storyline seems so outdated.

by Anonymousreply 442March 15, 2019 12:41 AM

Kelly has had that look for almost a year now.

by Anonymousreply 443March 15, 2019 12:44 AM

R442 Where have you been the last few years? Remember the whole NXIVM sex cult, story? Not to mention Leah Remini and Scientology.

by Anonymousreply 444March 15, 2019 12:43 AM

I highly doubt Kelly is doing a tour with DWTS. She's a washed up past winner from what? 10 years ago?

She's a soap actress who's stuck in a dying genre. If GH went off tomorrow she's be selling real estate like 90% of former soapsters.

by Anonymousreply 445March 15, 2019 12:48 AM

R445 She would have to learn to talk to sell real estate. Who is going to buy a house from someone whispering their sales pitch.

by Anonymousreply 446March 15, 2019 12:49 AM

She was whispering just as bad today.

by Anonymousreply 447March 15, 2019 1:28 AM

She was slurring her words and whispering but at least she looked alive with the Davis girls and Shiloh.

by Anonymousreply 448March 15, 2019 1:34 AM

She did not look alive. She looks unwell.

by Anonymousreply 449March 15, 2019 2:11 AM

I liked the Valerie and Christy interaction on today's show. I am pissed that Val will be gone any minute now. As boring as she's been written she's at least watchable.

by Anonymousreply 450March 15, 2019 2:19 AM

Maybe Kelly will be doing a full frontal nudity tour.

by Anonymousreply 451March 15, 2019 3:00 AM

R451 I was going to say she might be doing a strip club tour, but she isn't energetic enough to be a stripper.

by Anonymousreply 452March 15, 2019 3:05 AM

Bianca Ferguson IN as Claudia Johnston

by Anonymousreply 453March 15, 2019 4:05 AM

Liked the lump in the cops sweatpants. Should have been the whole hour of Ava scenes and scenes of his bulge.

by Anonymousreply 454March 15, 2019 5:45 AM

👐

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455March 15, 2019 5:57 AM

Yes, please.

by Anonymousreply 456March 15, 2019 6:10 AM

Josh Swickard is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 457March 15, 2019 7:54 AM

Poor Kevin, probably misses his bed and three square meals at Ferncliff. Laura is brutal!

by Anonymousreply 458March 15, 2019 1:52 PM

Does anyone listen to SB’s podcast? GF was just on it and I was curious.

by Anonymousreply 459March 15, 2019 2:15 PM

I can’t listen to those idiots but i heard she will be on the podcast next week for part 2.

by Anonymousreply 460March 15, 2019 2:22 PM

They really should have had this Shiloh actor be a recast Dante if DZ is still intent on sowing his wild oats or even a recast Nik. That or any viable character who could stick around instead they put a perfectly good actor in a dead end role with a zombie as his acting partner.

Also, the kid with the intermittent accent and hiding in the dumpster today could have been a recast Morgan.

by Anonymousreply 461March 15, 2019 6:25 PM

Morgan can stay dead.

by Anonymousreply 462March 15, 2019 7:12 PM

R461

The kid with the accent looks to be Cam's age 16 not 25 y/o Morgan. Plus, who the fuck wants Morgan back?

I agree the actor playing Shiloh should've been a recast Nikolas. He has presence & can act.

by Anonymousreply 463March 15, 2019 7:23 PM

Hopefully, Jocelyn will need a new boyfriend soon. Maybe that kid will come to PC.

by Anonymousreply 464March 15, 2019 7:38 PM

Finn's "school marm" comment about Willow, LOL.

by Anonymousreply 465March 15, 2019 7:46 PM

Someone needed to check KeMo's pulse today to make sure she was alive.

by Anonymousreply 466March 15, 2019 8:46 PM

Maybe her wig was too tight. It was totally obvious she had some kind of fall attached to the back of her head.

by Anonymousreply 467March 15, 2019 9:10 PM

Morgan Corinthos recast with Billy Flynn?

by Anonymousreply 468March 15, 2019 9:56 PM

The dumpster kid was cute. The rest of the episode was a snore.

by Anonymousreply 469March 15, 2019 10:54 PM

Cody McLaughlin, who plays Shiloh, is the primary reason I'm intrigued by the cult storyline. As was said above, he has presence and can act. And he's handsome too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470March 15, 2019 11:38 PM

They sure seem headed to reveal that Shiloh is the father of the baby Willow gave up for adoption. Once that part of the plot is revealed, Nina will believe she is a grandmother. At least until the next part of the plot comes out that Willow's baby died and Wiley is really Michael and Nell's child.

Somehow, I'm getting a fiendish delight thinking of Michelle Stafford playing a grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 471March 15, 2019 11:40 PM

Way too much of Michelle Stafford on this show.

by Anonymousreply 472March 16, 2019 12:16 AM

I love that it took Molly exactly 30 seconds to figure out what everyone else has been dithering and dancing around with as far as "OMG, it's a CULT and you're brainwashed!!!!" and had no compunctions whatsoever about reading her beads for it.

by Anonymousreply 473March 16, 2019 12:33 AM

Which GH actors have/had the worst personal hygiene?

Speculation is welcomed.

by Anonymousreply 474March 16, 2019 2:54 AM

Coleman always looked like he rolled out of bed, took a few drags off a menthol cigarette, a spritz of Right Guard, a swish of vodka and off to the streets in his cleanest dirty shirt.

by Anonymousreply 475March 16, 2019 3:11 AM

KeMo and Stafford both look like they smell.

by Anonymousreply 476March 16, 2019 3:39 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477March 16, 2019 3:41 AM

R475 I had a thing for Coleman. He was sexy. What happened to him?

by Anonymousreply 478March 16, 2019 4:08 AM

He was a great character. He brought the dive bar realness when Jake's was still a real dive bar.

by Anonymousreply 479March 16, 2019 4:41 AM

How many of you would like to see Guza return to the show?

by Anonymousreply 480March 16, 2019 4:48 AM

I'd like to see Ron Carliavati return. He got ridiculous sometimes but I enjoyed the camp, focus on GH history and Quartermaines, and the lack of Jason and Sonny.

I've actually been trying to watch GH again and I just cant. Its unwatchable and boring and I hate all the new characters. It doesnt feel like General Hospital. I think it is time to replace Frank.

by Anonymousreply 481March 16, 2019 1:33 PM

Guza and Phelps - IN as Headwriter and EP.

by Anonymousreply 482March 16, 2019 1:39 PM

R480

Guza brought us to the shitty place we are. His exalting of Sonny & Jason ruined this show. Add in Pratt & Phelps and you have soap's Devil's Triangle.

by Anonymousreply 483March 16, 2019 1:59 PM

Agnes Nixon IN as Headwriter and EP

by Anonymousreply 484March 16, 2019 3:03 PM

Alexis has chemistry with all the men.

by Anonymousreply 485March 16, 2019 6:37 PM

R485

If you call acting like a breathless teen who gets flustered & agog at being touched. That is not attractive in a woman over 60.

by Anonymousreply 486March 16, 2019 7:00 PM

Acting chemistry

by Anonymousreply 487March 16, 2019 7:35 PM

[quote]If you call acting like a breathless teen who gets flustered & agog at being touched. That is not attractive in a woman over 60.

I say bless her horny little heart and if she can still get it she damn well should.

by Anonymousreply 488March 16, 2019 10:24 PM

Alexis is skinny and hot.

by Anonymousreply 489March 16, 2019 10:52 PM

Will DeVry uses a penis pump.

by Anonymousreply 490March 16, 2019 11:34 PM

I'd like to watch him do it.

by Anonymousreply 491March 17, 2019 3:09 PM

Nancy Lee Grahn must have something on Frankie. Her character has been useless for almost her entire run.

Same with The Staff.

by Anonymousreply 492March 17, 2019 3:11 PM

R482

I've always found her useless but The Staff sure does eat up episode counts. If FV didn't like her she wouldn't be shoved down our throats.

by Anonymousreply 493March 17, 2019 5:17 PM

Nina would’ve been gone a long time ago if there was another actress in the role.

by Anonymousreply 494March 17, 2019 5:24 PM

Valentina makes my ass itch.

by Anonymousreply 495March 17, 2019 6:09 PM

Valentini has an itchy ass.

by Anonymousreply 496March 17, 2019 7:00 PM

Valentin looks malnourished.

by Anonymousreply 497March 18, 2019 1:04 AM

Will DeVry got laser Brazilianed and shows it off. Laura Wright never strays from a landing strip wax job, but Bryan Craig's situation was a DL dream...wild, wet and lush as a rainforest, huge uncut anaconda lurking within.

by Anonymousreply 498March 18, 2019 1:40 AM

Why do I find William DeVry to sexy? He's the perfect sexy Daddy. I find him irresistible. And if I were the actor who plays his son, Lucas, I'd be angling for a taste of the DeVry dick.

by Anonymousreply 499March 18, 2019 1:44 AM

Bryan Craig has a nice cock, but Chad is still bigger. Laura Wright was practically begging for it. Still not sure why Bryan wouldn't fuck her. At the holiday party she cornered him in the coat room. Totally cliche, but Laura wanted that D.

by Anonymousreply 500March 18, 2019 1:46 AM

Bryan was hairy and ugly, which added up to hot. But he was a terrible actor, one of the worst the show has ever had. Yet they milked him for everything they could until he jumped ship.

by Anonymousreply 501March 18, 2019 1:52 AM

Bryan Craig was talented and the show scrambled not to lose him.

Moving along, exactly which ladies (or gents) got to try out the Dick of Death on Chad Duel? OTHER THAN Kris Alderson.

How did the whole Kirsten Storms / Brandon Barash lovechild and quickie marriage thing get started? Was he trying to rescue waiffy Kirsten from her wild ways of partying?

by Anonymousreply 502March 18, 2019 2:23 AM

Maybe Bryan didn't want to fuck his on screen mom and the owner of ferocious snaggleteeth besides

by Anonymousreply 503March 18, 2019 2:28 AM

Did she also go after her other TV son, the infamous Dick of Death?

by Anonymousreply 504March 18, 2019 3:04 AM

I'm still digesting the tidbit about Dillon actor being let go because he rejected her advances, SMH.

by Anonymousreply 505March 18, 2019 3:11 AM

She went after the actor who played Dylan and the actor who played Ethan. She and Ted King may have fucked.

by Anonymousreply 506March 18, 2019 3:14 AM

What about Annabelle and Foster, did they really fuck? Surely somebody has some tea to spill.

by Anonymousreply 507March 18, 2019 3:39 AM

Wow, I'm tickled that LW's pussy pulsates and percolates as much as mamma's mussy does.

by Anonymousreply 508March 18, 2019 4:02 AM

^^ Nice to see that there are still real DLers on this thread!

by Anonymousreply 509March 18, 2019 4:07 AM

It's time for some more doctors appointments around here. Some increases in medication dosages look like they're badly needed.

by Anonymousreply 510March 18, 2019 12:55 PM

Wait...we're saying Snags went after the guy playing Dillon and then got him fired?

by Anonymousreply 511March 18, 2019 1:46 PM

R511

The rumor was they had a fling but once she met Wes she pushed for him to be fired. The show was having to cut some cast so FV was swayed to make Dillon one of the ones let go.

by Anonymousreply 512March 18, 2019 2:52 PM

She sounds insatiable for cock. I'd watch out for that snaggletooth. It could hurt.

by Anonymousreply 513March 18, 2019 3:26 PM

With JE deciding to retire, they were going to let the character of Dillon go anyway.

by Anonymousreply 514March 18, 2019 3:31 PM

Supposedly a Q character is going to return.

by Anonymousreply 515March 18, 2019 4:55 PM

If Oscar actually croaks (please!) there might be some kerfuffle about divvying up the ELQ shares and it would be tres dramatic to have somebody show up out of the woodwork to stake their claim.

by Anonymousreply 516March 18, 2019 5:11 PM

What's a Q?

by Anonymousreply 517March 18, 2019 5:44 PM

They’re not killing off Oscar

by Anonymousreply 518March 18, 2019 6:01 PM

his tumor has grown and he is dying

by Anonymousreply 519March 18, 2019 6:07 PM

Unless they give him Faison's brain, I don't know how they are going to explain that one away. You don't miraculously get over an advanced glioblastoma. They have tentacles that crawl through your brain which is why they can't be successfully removed or targeted with radiation.

by Anonymousreply 520March 18, 2019 6:07 PM

R520 What a great idea! You should write for the show.

by Anonymousreply 521March 18, 2019 6:10 PM

Oscar will be cured when he gets one of Shiloh's patented miracle lower back tramp stamp tattoos.

We didn't get to see if Shiloh's also has one as the camera didn't pan down to his lower back during his recent shirtless scene, but thankfully it did pan down to his lower front. That boy's gotten his money's worth out of his gym membership lately.

by Anonymousreply 522March 18, 2019 6:18 PM

Maybe the ink in the tramp-stamp contains a mysterious mind-control chemical. Wheeeee! That would very Helena.

by Anonymousreply 523March 18, 2019 6:38 PM

Wasn't there a Q who was a bastard son of Edwards named Billy Joe or something played by a pretty hot looking actor?

by Anonymousreply 524March 18, 2019 6:43 PM

Jimmy Lee Holt? He of the legendary nudes in Playgirl? I would welcome his return. He is still great looking for an older guy and his character was always good for stirring things up.

by Anonymousreply 525March 18, 2019 6:46 PM

Supposedly they've already taped Oscar's death. The actress who plays Joss posted a pic with a tear stained face & saying she had a rough day at work.

I've heard he dies in early April.

by Anonymousreply 526March 18, 2019 7:27 PM

The actor who played Jimmy Lee was hung like a horse. The nudes in Playgirl just confirmed what we could tell from the enormous bulge in his jeans.

by Anonymousreply 527March 18, 2019 10:02 PM

When does Jax return?

by Anonymousreply 528March 18, 2019 10:06 PM

If I had to guess I'd say Jax return for May sweeps but that's just a guess.

by Anonymousreply 529March 18, 2019 10:08 PM

Imagine if the actor who played Dillon and was LW's boy toy sued LW for #METOO style sexual harassment? And then all kinds of other young actors crawled out of the woodwork. I can see Bryan Craig's tearful interview with ABC news now.

by Anonymousreply 530March 18, 2019 10:30 PM

I have to hand it to Wes for keeping up with LW. Remember when she was fucking the 24 year old boom guy? Bitch can't get enough.

by Anonymousreply 531March 18, 2019 10:50 PM

Maybe LW is a better whore than an actress.

'Cuz she's a shit actress.

by Anonymousreply 532March 18, 2019 10:52 PM

Wait, who is the 24 year old broom guy? LW is approaching DL ICON.

by Anonymousreply 533March 18, 2019 10:51 PM

The valet who parks her broom? Scandalous!

by Anonymousreply 534March 18, 2019 10:58 PM

Fucking hot piece Italian dude. He was one of the guy who holds the boom mic for sound. LW started fucking him about 3 months after he started working on the show. He's now in Toronto working on a show up there. I know she was sorry to see him go, but I'm sure she's happy with Wes.

by Anonymousreply 535March 18, 2019 10:59 PM

So was LW catting around after her husband cheated on her with her best friend or prior to his affair?

We need a timeline on all this hanky panky.

And who got the winery in the divorce?

by Anonymousreply 536March 19, 2019 12:07 AM

Carly would be so much more interesting of a character if they incorporated LW's sexual appetite into the role.

by Anonymousreply 537March 19, 2019 12:12 AM

Has she always been a whore, or is this the reaction to her getting a divorce? Did she turn into a Cunty Cougar?

by Anonymousreply 538March 19, 2019 12:12 AM

I think she married young & once she divorced she decided to sow her oats. I can't blame her for that.

by Anonymousreply 539March 19, 2019 12:16 AM

Hey, a lot of us were whores back in the day. I can't condemn her for having fun!

by Anonymousreply 540March 19, 2019 12:49 AM

Am I the only one not looking forward to Oscar dying? I mean he’s an annoying character and all but what a goddam downer.

by Anonymousreply 541March 19, 2019 1:53 AM

If his death ushers sleepwalker BM and poorly written TB out of PC than I say bring it on.

by Anonymousreply 542March 19, 2019 1:59 AM

R542

A downer?

First we'd have to give a shit about the doofus and second, I'm planning an Oscar is Dead Party as we speak. I just need the date.

by Anonymousreply 543March 19, 2019 3:56 AM

[quote]I'm planning an Oscar is Dead Party as we speak. I just need the date.

I think this will be the theme for the next thread!

by Anonymousreply 544March 19, 2019 6:24 AM

Look, I loathe Oscar as much as anyone else, but watching teenagers die of cancer is a drag. Couldn’t they have thrown him over the bridge with Ryan?

by Anonymousreply 545March 19, 2019 1:31 PM

I said all along Ryan should've killed Oscar viz mercy killing. Ryan may be crazy as an outhouse rat but he was a pediatrician who loved kids.

It would've been in his character to spare Oscar any suffering.

However, GH has not concentrated on Oscar suffering. They still have him looking healthy as a clam.

by Anonymousreply 546March 19, 2019 2:09 PM

Well Drew is a bad guy that’s allegedly leaving in July.

by Anonymousreply 547March 19, 2019 2:11 PM

Did the show forget that Oscar was in Dawn of Day? Or did I miss something?

by Anonymousreply 548March 19, 2019 4:03 PM

Shiloh talked to Drew and Kim last week.

by Anonymousreply 549March 19, 2019 4:12 PM

Oh that’s right. Now I remember. They were talking about curing his headaches or some stupid shit.

by Anonymousreply 550March 19, 2019 4:17 PM

Poor Oscar. He really was the future of GH.

by Anonymousreply 551March 19, 2019 7:13 PM

A month to 6 weeks, how long is that in GH/FV time?

by Anonymousreply 552March 19, 2019 7:19 PM

My guess is that is in May sweeps time.

by Anonymousreply 553March 19, 2019 7:50 PM

mid April

by Anonymousreply 554March 19, 2019 8:05 PM

R547 He’s pointless these days.

by Anonymousreply 555March 19, 2019 8:06 PM

The Oscar guy is such a baaaddddd actor. Can’t wait till he’s gone.

by Anonymousreply 556March 19, 2019 8:37 PM

Guess they are going for a Robin/Stone redux; only problem is I don't think Joss is as popular a character as Robin so it won't be a big deal. Stone looked dreadful and really sick at the end, whereas Oscar looks perfectly healthy.

by Anonymousreply 557March 19, 2019 9:16 PM

[quote] I think this will be the theme for the next thread!

Oscar Is Dead - Long Live Roxy!

by Anonymousreply 558March 19, 2019 9:30 PM

I think they’re really pushing Eden as the new KMc. However, no one cares about Oscar. No one is invested in this character.

by Anonymousreply 559March 19, 2019 9:31 PM

I just don't understand why Hair Dept doesn't add a few extensions to TB's hair, it's so thin and stringy. Or have they used up their entire hair extension budget on LW's wild mane.

by Anonymousreply 560March 19, 2019 9:39 PM

Does Tamara have alopecia

by Anonymousreply 561March 19, 2019 9:51 PM

Laura Wright is so busy being smug that she fails to act when given a chance. Today should have been electric between her and Maura West, and it was one actress and one smug cumdumpster.

by Anonymousreply 562March 20, 2019 1:28 AM

Maura West sold that horseshit today but why is she groveling to Carly? She saved her ass from freezing to death last week.

by Anonymousreply 563March 20, 2019 2:06 AM

Joss is a boring character, played by a sucky actress. She will never be Robin and Oscar looks like Pee Wee Herman. No one will cry decades later over his death the way fans still do when they remember Stone dying or things like Tony Jones listening to BJ's heart inside Maxie's chest.

by Anonymousreply 564March 20, 2019 2:13 AM

The writing today stunk. Carly and Ava should have been tangling and commiserating at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 565March 20, 2019 3:08 AM

Ava and Laura - the new Otalia

by Anonymousreply 566March 20, 2019 3:17 AM

Elissa Leeds OUT as Steffi Brands

by Anonymousreply 567March 20, 2019 3:40 AM

I can’t see them keeping Tamara Braun around too much longer if Oscar is dead.

by Anonymousreply 568March 20, 2019 4:17 AM

Then they will need a new ObGyn. Bring back Britta!

by Anonymousreply 569March 20, 2019 4:25 AM

They’ve kept Lisa Locicero around 10 years for no discernible reason.

by Anonymousreply 570March 20, 2019 4:45 AM

1000x for more Britt and Dr. O

I know the TB fans are legion here, but this return has been a dud. Maybe bring her back in a few years as another character?

by Anonymousreply 571March 20, 2019 1:17 PM

TB should’ve only been brought back as Carly.

by Anonymousreply 572March 20, 2019 2:31 PM

I have a question for long time GH fans. Why is Carly considered good and Ava bad? I decided to Google their character histories and they seem to be equals in many ways, but that isn't the way it's played. Also, Ava is connected to crazy Delia from Ryan's Hope, which I thought was a hoot and a half.

by Anonymousreply 573March 20, 2019 2:41 PM

TB was probably brought in for the Drew lost memory story, which turned out to be a dud thanks to BM not feeling it.

by Anonymousreply 574March 20, 2019 2:48 PM

This could be used as an opportunity to change TB’s character and give her an edge, make her go psycho. I doubt the writers will do it.

by Anonymousreply 575March 20, 2019 3:04 PM

#1 GH Rule: Carly is tied to Sonny and Jason who, no matter what they've done, must be considered good. Therefore, Carly is always considered good, no matter how bad the decision is.

Ava is one of many who have gone against these 3, so those characters must always be punching bags. To our benefit, Ava has lasted a lot longer than most who go against them.

by Anonymousreply 576March 20, 2019 3:04 PM

Yeah, the same way that Franco is bad despite having an actual medical reason for the way he was -- and he's not that way anymore. I suppose Jason has a medical excuse, too, but he never has to use it. It is accepted that he's a hitman but only a good one. Sonny is accepted as a mobster but only a good one -- and we've even seen Sonny act as a serial abuser against every woman he has been with, we've seen him manipulate his children ad nauseum, and we've seen him make every decision in the best interests of himself (even if he had moments when he considered putting his wife and children first, he ultimately chose himself).

I'm not even sure why any of the townspeople like Sonny. I also don't get why we're supposed to believe that Jason is smart enough to figure anything out -- he's a brain-damaged idiot who is dumb as a post. When Drew showed up and seemed smart enough to run a business, that should have been the first sign that it wasn't Jason.

by Anonymousreply 577March 20, 2019 5:16 PM

Is that Mo's son again?

by Anonymousreply 578March 20, 2019 6:05 PM

Daytime Emmy Nominations today:

BEST ACTOR

Maurice Benard, as Sonny Corinthos, General Hospital, ABC

Peter Bergman, as Jack Abbott, The Young and the Restless, CBS

Tyler Christopher, as Stefan DiMera, Days of Our Lives, NBC

Billy Flynn, as Chad DiMera, Days of Our Lives, NBC

Jon Lindstrom, as Ryan/Kevin Collins, General Hospital, ABC

BEST ACTRESS

Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, as Steffy Forrester, The Bold and the Beautiful, CBS

Marci Miller, as Abigail Deveraux DiMera, Days of Our Lives, NBC

Heather Tom, as Katie Logan, The Bold and the Beautiful, CBS

Maura West, as Ava Jerome, General Hospital, ABC

Laura Wright, as Carly Corinthos, General Hospital, ABC

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR

Max Gail, as Mike Corbin, General Hospital, ABC

Bryton James, as Devon Hamilton, The Young and the Restless, CBS

Eric Martsolf, as Brady Black, Days of Our Lives, NBC

Greg Rikaart, as Leo Stark, Days of Our Lives, NBC

Dominic Zamprogna, as Dante Falconeri, General Hospital, ABC

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS

Kassie DePaiva, as Eve Donovan, Days of Our Lives, NBC

Linsey Godfrey, as Sarah Horton, Days of Our Lives, NBC

Martha Madison, as Belle Black, Days of Our Lives, NBC

Beth Maitland, as Traci Abbott, The Young and the Restless, CBS

Mishael Morgan, as Hilary Curtis, The Young and the Restless, CBS

Vernee Watson, as Stella Henry, General Hospital, ABC

by Anonymousreply 579March 20, 2019 6:20 PM

Jon Lindstrom and Max Gail should walkaway with the awards.

by Anonymousreply 580March 20, 2019 6:22 PM

BEST YOUNGER ACTRESS

Hayley Erin, as Kiki Jerome, General Hospital, ABC

Olivia Rose Keegan, as Claire Brady, Days of Our Lives, NBC

Victoria Konefal, as Ciara Brady, Days of Our Lives, NBC

Chloe Lanier, as Nelle Benson, General Hospital, ABC

Eden McCoy, as Josslyn Jacks, General Hospital, ABC

BEST YOUNGER ACTOR

Lucas Adams, as Tripp Dalton, Days of Our Lives, NBC

William Lipton, as Cameron Webber, General Hospital, ABC

Kyler Pettis, as Theo Carver, Days of Our Lives, NBC

Garren Stitt, as Oscar Nero, General Hospital, ABC

Zach Tinker, as Fenmore Baldwin, The Young and the Restless, CBS

by Anonymousreply 581March 20, 2019 6:23 PM

Tyler's drunken ass got a nom?

LOL

by Anonymousreply 582March 20, 2019 6:24 PM

So MB and his stammering, choppy acting read off of cue cards gets a nomination? lol

I guess we here at DL are all wrong about the acting abilities of the Oscar kid...

by Anonymousreply 583March 20, 2019 6:26 PM

There's so few younger actor characters on soaps that virtually all of them get nominations.

by Anonymousreply 584March 20, 2019 6:37 PM

I'm surprised MS isn't revolting against all the similarities between DOD and Scientology. Kristina having to tell her deepest secret, isn't that a major tactic used by Scientology...they call it auditing I believe.

IIRC MS left Y&R because they brought back a recurring actor who left CoS (Michael Fairman, not the gossip site guy, some elderly actor rarely seen on Y&R), that seems so much less offensive than this story line with DOD....

by Anonymousreply 585March 20, 2019 6:49 PM

^^ I suspect that's why they added some extra things like the tattoo branding to make it seem more influenced by the current NXIVM scandal. It's pretty apparent, though, that they are incorporating a lot of Scieno tactics as well.

by Anonymousreply 586March 20, 2019 7:08 PM

Nurse Mary Pat actress got a nomination for best guest:

BEST GUEST PERFORMER

Philip Anthony-Rodriguez, as Miguel Garcia, Days of Our Lives, NBC

Patricia Bethune, as Nurse Mary Pat, General Hospital, ABC

Wayne Brady, as Dr. Reese Buckingham, The Bold and the Beautiful, CBS

Kate Mansi, as Abigail Deveraux, Days of Our Lives, NBC

Thaao Penghlis, as Andre DiMera, Days of Our Lives, NBC

by Anonymousreply 587March 20, 2019 8:09 PM

When Sonny walked in with that guard uniform I fucking lost it! Nooobody will recognize me in THIS!

by Anonymousreply 588March 20, 2019 8:11 PM

I'm guessing Dante and Sonny bring the Turkish kid back to PC with them to protect him....anyone else get that feeling?

by Anonymousreply 589March 20, 2019 8:14 PM

I would love to see the reel from the kid who plays Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 590March 20, 2019 8:24 PM

Unless The Staff actually stopped being a clam, and she's a consultant on this story....

by Anonymousreply 591March 20, 2019 8:35 PM

R589 I hope so, he’s adorable.

by Anonymousreply 592March 20, 2019 9:28 PM

I should have known Mo would never let Robert actually "save" Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 593March 20, 2019 9:33 PM

[quote]Unless The Staff actually stopped being a clam, and she's a consultant on this story....

Now THAT would be interesting! Has Jenna Elfman publicly grilled her about whether she's raped any babies lately?

by Anonymousreply 594March 20, 2019 9:56 PM

[quote] Oscar Is Dead - Long Live Roxy!

Hope this is seriously the name of the new thread!

by Anonymousreply 595March 20, 2019 10:10 PM

KeMo improved today.

by Anonymousreply 596March 20, 2019 10:28 PM

Because she didnt whisper her lines?

by Anonymousreply 597March 20, 2019 10:30 PM

New thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598March 20, 2019 10:31 PM

I hate them both but I’m really surprised MS and KSt didn’t get nominated.

by Anonymousreply 599March 20, 2019 10:47 PM

How the hell did Dante get nominated? I must have missed something. Since there are so few soaps left they have a smaller field so I guess they nominate a lot of meh performers. The kid who plays Cameron is the most talented.

by Anonymousreply 600March 20, 2019 10:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!