Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jussie Smollett Updates Part 13 (Fake Noose)

You know the drill.

Link to Part 12 below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600February 28, 2019 6:44 AM

All hail Our Boo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2019 8:45 PM

CNN: FBI Director Christopher Wray to Speak on Status of Jussie Smollett Investigation at 8:00pm EST

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2019 9:26 PM

R594 Agree. Also this story is fascinating in the way that Pam Smart or Jody Arias or Chris Watts is. Psychologically. Seemingly normal people doing batshit things and then doubling down like a 5 year old when everyone sees right through you. This man has been a liar all of his life and always has gotten away with it. I'm sure he doesn't have many real friends and everybody has always talked about his sketchy ways behind his back. He's lucky something worse didn't happen since he's a stupid criminal.

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2019 9:41 PM

Jumpire - the story of how Jussie hijacked Empire and fake his own attack.

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2019 9:43 PM

is he a top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2019 9:45 PM

Rafer Weigal......I just like saying it.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2019 9:45 PM

He won't have a choice in prison, r5...

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2019 9:45 PM

R1 can you explain to me why we repeatedly post this guy's pic? Is he gay? Or you find him hot?

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2019 9:46 PM

Can somebody explain Iyanla's grievous sin? I've barely heard of her, but I know at one point she had a show on Oprah's cable channe.

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2019 9:47 PM

Was Ryan Lochte charged ?

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2019 9:49 PM

Oprah fixed Iyanla's life. She's lucky to be alive!

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2019 9:52 PM

OMG I love Ryan Lochte!!!!

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2019 9:52 PM

What about Boy George - has he weighed-in yet?

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2019 9:53 PM

R8, somewhere along the way Rob became our JSU mascot. Or as another poster called him, Patron Boo, of these threads and it just stuck.

by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2019 9:57 PM

It’s time for a Jussie fanfic thread. I’m already shipping Rob and Rafer.

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2019 9:58 PM

[quote]Was Ryan Lochte charged ?

Ryan Lochte’s fake claims happened in Brazil... where the justice system is different and much more corrupt. Most crimes can be “overlooked” for a bribe.

by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2019 9:59 PM

I knew he was lying FROM THE GET GO!

by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2019 10:01 PM

OMG R16, in Brazil just flash some cash and they are like.... what? who?

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2019 10:09 PM

R14 Rob is HOT. He looks like a descendant of the First Nations people. He truly is a Seximo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2019 10:11 PM

He really is rather adorbs.

by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2019 10:14 PM

Rob has an incredibly cavernous nose.

by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2019 10:14 PM

r18 I thought it had more to do with the fact that both parties weren't innocent, so it just cancelled itself out. Plus, he would never get a fair hearing in Brazil because it is so corrupt.

by Anonymousreply 22February 22, 2019 10:14 PM

Rob looks so much better in action, but I have a soft spot for that eskimo photo.

by Anonymousreply 23February 22, 2019 10:15 PM

There really is not much more to talk about Jussie. Now everything is just a repeat. The guy can't even trend on twitter and other sites have nothing more to report on him.

by Anonymousreply 24February 22, 2019 10:16 PM

Frankly, I'm not surprised he's not trending on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2019 10:17 PM

Yeah the Robert Kraft, R Kelly, and Klobuchar stories have knocked this off the headlines and trending topics

by Anonymousreply 26February 22, 2019 10:18 PM

The only ones obsessed about this is the people right here. People have moved on. Unless there is new news, what more could be said that hasn't been said. We are on part 13 and I would bet that most things post to this thread can be found on parts 1 & 2.

by Anonymousreply 27February 22, 2019 10:19 PM

We should dub Jussie Noose-ifer

by Anonymousreply 28February 22, 2019 10:20 PM

Good luck with finding the latest on Part 1 and 2 r27 But there is a lot of fun and wit on all of the threads so go have a gander

by Anonymousreply 29February 22, 2019 10:29 PM

Remember we started this whole thing thinking that it was a grindr meetup that went south. As such, we were talking a ton before the fact he staged it came out. I bet the first threads are us speculating, I don't think we knew the truth till halfway in.

by Anonymousreply 30February 22, 2019 10:31 PM

He’ll settle down to a nice thrice nightly bottoming assault in his teeny tiny cell for a two year stay, ‘night Mutha.

by Anonymousreply 31February 22, 2019 10:43 PM

R31 Are you saying that if Jussie’s mussie ain’t too fussy, he’ll be nicely spliced thrice nightly by a weenie that isn’t teeny?

Dr. Noose is on the loose!

by Anonymousreply 32February 22, 2019 10:49 PM

Why the hell are there now 13 fucking threads on this guy clogging up DL? Who is this Jesse Smurfette? What did he do? Can someone summarize? No one ain’t got no time to read through no 13 threads and over 78000 posts.

Maybe summarize each thread in one sentence or put it in bullet point form? Bullet points are easier to read and much easier on the 👀. Please put in some fun facts so we don’t get bored but no more than a few paragraphs - you don’t want people to TL;DR your ass. Maybe just the who, why, where, and how and that’s it. Summary please!

by Anonymousreply 33February 22, 2019 11:06 PM

Kindly fuck off, summary troll. Off you go!

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2019 11:08 PM

Ha ha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35February 22, 2019 11:08 PM

Y'all this is really great and all that you're FINALLY paying attention to hate crimes in America, but YALL need to also support the 200 million trans women of color who were brutally murdered in the past ten days ALONE!!!! I know y'all love to focus on a black man getting his, but this shit happens EVERY MINUTE RISE UP AND OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!

by Anonymousreply 36February 22, 2019 11:18 PM

Y'all need to knock off the "y'all," y'all. It is tedious.

by Anonymousreply 37February 22, 2019 11:30 PM

Jussie will rehab his image on Celebrity Big Brother next year.

by Anonymousreply 38February 22, 2019 11:37 PM

Why do these SJWs always bring up bigger criminals when you call their loser heroes out?

Person: that man is raping a woman!

SJW: you mean the black guy? Did you scream at anyone over Harvey Weinstein?!?! Racist!!!!

Person: you’re right! I’ll ignore this rape and after I destroy Weinstein, I’ll come back here to call out this guy...

Meanwhile, the leader of Times Up resigned. People were confused but it later came out her son is being accused of sexual harassment. She didn’t have to quit. She did because she’s gonna take her sons side over the woman. These metoo heroes always reveal true colors when their loved ones get accused. Check Lena Dunham as an example.

by Anonymousreply 39February 22, 2019 11:41 PM

He's gotta be sweating bullets, waiting for the Federal shoe to drop!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 22, 2019 11:44 PM

He will be the first celebrity to be unable to bounce back eventually from a scandal. The wounds he caused the nation are just too deep. He should simply go to the Japanese forest.

by Anonymousreply 41February 22, 2019 11:47 PM

LA Times confirming he has been written out of the show, including the last 2 episodes of this season.

He did it all for nothing. What a CHUMP!

by Anonymousreply 42February 22, 2019 11:56 PM

I know we keep going over the same ground, but because I think r41 is right I can't understand why Smollett would have done this absent some sort of mental problem. I can't imagine anyone past 6th grade doing something so extreme and apparently not comprehending the consequences. Or continuing to lie.

by Anonymousreply 43February 22, 2019 11:57 PM

Not a fan of the Daily Show’s Jussie flick as it makes out most of the elements of the hoax were thought up by the brothers instead of Justin S., so no.

[quote]Rafer Weigal......I just like saying it.

Interesting tidbit, not sure it’s common knowledge:

Rafer’s one-time GF left him for a then recently incarcerated MENENDEZ BROTHER!

Yup - she was one of THOSE digbats who fell in love with him on Court TV, believed in his innocence (or not) and vowed to stand beside, heck, even MARRY him. She didn’t marry him, but left Rafer high and dry, nonetheless.

If I recall, at the time he was pretty devestated by it.

I think it was Lyle.

by Anonymousreply 44February 22, 2019 11:59 PM

jussiesmollett “Ever just look at someone and think... this mufucca is going to be the reason I go to jail.” -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 23, 2019 12:01 AM

*dingbats

by Anonymousreply 46February 23, 2019 12:01 AM

How many threads ago was recasting the role mentioned?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 23, 2019 12:03 AM

R45, ironically, he was looking at himself as he took that selfie.

by Anonymousreply 48February 23, 2019 12:06 AM

His lips are gorgeous shapely perfection. Pretty lies.

by Anonymousreply 49February 23, 2019 12:09 AM

The lips are made from decaying ego and fake news

by Anonymousreply 50February 23, 2019 12:11 AM

Incidentally, I was Googling images of the threatening letter he supposedly received but actually sent to himself and I noticed that in certain news outlets they blurred out 'gay' along with the EMPIRE address. Why?

This one courtesy of News 12 New Jersey:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 23, 2019 12:14 AM

WOW r44! Dish fucking city.

by Anonymousreply 52February 23, 2019 12:15 AM

He hit the jackpot today with both Robert Kraft and R Kelly knocking him off the front page

by Anonymousreply 53February 23, 2019 12:16 AM

What does it say on that letter? "You will die black gay"?

by Anonymousreply 54February 23, 2019 12:17 AM

R51 Depends on the outlet. Here it is, along with Jussie's fake fucking self inflicted (with ketchup from the looks of it) owie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 23, 2019 12:18 AM

God damn, he's dumb.

by Anonymousreply 56February 23, 2019 12:22 AM

My mistake. It says "fag" not "gay." I understand now. I couldn't really tell what it said and figured it was 'gay.'

by Anonymousreply 57February 23, 2019 12:23 AM

Rafer is the son of the late Tim Weigel, a beloved Chicago sportscaster. He is named after Olympic decathalete Rafer Johnson. he pursued an acting career before coming back to Chicago and resuming newscasting.

by Anonymousreply 58February 23, 2019 12:23 AM

We in Greenville SC is really sad by this, Jussie Smollett is a good actor and We have said that whether this charge is true we still is behind him, because he is a human being and there is NO ONE on the face of this earth that has never made a mistake in their life!!!!! Plus the Chicgao PD is racist and have it out for black people. It wouldn’t be above them to orchestrate this to keep the brother down. JUSSIE WE LOVE YOU and is keeping you in our prayer. GOD always see into our hearts and know our reasoning….LOVE YOU MUCH!!!!

by Anonymousreply 59February 23, 2019 12:24 AM

Preach R59!! #Justice4Jussie

by Anonymousreply 60February 23, 2019 12:29 AM

R44 that reminds me of this (see link):

Travis Fine, who played Erik Menendez in the 1994 TV movie MENENDEZ: A KILLING BEVERLY HILLS (starring Edward James Olmos and Beverly D'Angelo), was married to one of Erik's previous girlfriends at the time the film came out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 23, 2019 12:32 AM

Now that he has been fired, his five minutes are over. It’s sad that he made life even worse for black people.

by Anonymousreply 62February 23, 2019 12:36 AM

[quote]He will be the first celebrity to be unable to bounce back eventually from a scandal.

[quote]I can't imagine anyone past 6th grade doing something so extreme and apparently not comprehending the consequences. Or continuing to lie.

The only case I can think of that is comparable is Winona Ryder's. No race or hoax-related similarities, of course, but wasn't she steadfast about her innocence and felt that she had been done wrong? I recall that famous scene when she stood up in court open mouthed protesting something. I think it was when she was found guilty. The evidence was very clear. She later attributed the whole episode to oxy abuse. Chic was year ahead of the curve for the oxy epidemic.

Other fun parallel: Mark Geragos was her lawyer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 23, 2019 12:37 AM

Thaks r61! Oh god, these threads are fabulous even when there is a lull in the action. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 64February 23, 2019 12:37 AM

[quote] I recall that famous scene when she stood up in court open mouthed protesting something. I think it was when she was found guilty.

No what happened there was that the prosecutor was discussing the Polly Klaas, the 12-year-old California girl who was kidnapped from a slumber party and was later found strangled to death in 1993. The case became vey near and dear to Winona because Polly was from her hometown of Petaluma. While Klaas was missing, Winona offered a money reward for her safe return, then afterward consoled the family during the trial. Winona did LITTLE WOMEN because it had been Polly's favorite book.

Anyway, the prosecutor had stated that Winona only got involved in the Polly Klaas case for photo-ops and to make herself look good. He was trying to paint Winona as a self-absorbed movie star. So, that's why she stood up, with mouth agape. I'll see if I can find a clip.

by Anonymousreply 65February 23, 2019 12:47 AM

Yikes! Sorry about the first sentence.

by Anonymousreply 66February 23, 2019 12:48 AM

Preach R59! Trust! Truth! Our fine young noble savage king just did what he had to do under the pressure of the White Jew Devil’s boot! A fine young KING shall never be lower or beaten by criminals with HATEFUL hearts. He’ll be saved from his crimes and his sexual sickness in Prince Jesus’ strong arms! Rise Kings!

by Anonymousreply 67February 23, 2019 12:51 AM

[quote]Why the hell are there now 13 fucking threads on this guy clogging up DL? Who is this Jesse Smurfette? What did he do? Can someone summarize? No one ain’t got no time to read through no 13 threads and over 78000 posts.

It’s too EPIC to just summarize, but we should let Jussie himself start:

Now, this is a story all about how

My life got flipped-turned upside down

And I'd like to take a minute - just lay in bed,

I'll tell you how I became the Prince of a place called The Fed

by Anonymousreply 68February 23, 2019 12:54 AM

looking at that Jussie stick-caricature...did-does Jussie not like his hair? I think it's attractive but maybe he doesnt like those soft big loops or, someone made fun of it once.

by Anonymousreply 69February 23, 2019 1:10 AM

I'm officially declaring these threads an "oh, dear" free zone (we are actually oh dearing ourselves for a nice change), since this topic boils the blood, it is only natural to just write from the gut and hit post. I swear I'm not just saying this because I don't know a comma from my asshole.

by Anonymousreply 70February 23, 2019 1:12 AM

Of course he may get off scot-free after whipping half the country up into a frenzy, he's a Hollywood actor. These fuckers are this country's aristocratic caste. The only time they ever face any kind of consequence for their words and actions is when the rest of the nobility deem them to be of no use to them any further and be used as a sacrificial lamb to cover up for the same crimes they're guilty of. Look at Weinstein, you can pretty much count the number of guys like him that aren't guilty of his exact crimes on one hand

by Anonymousreply 71February 23, 2019 1:16 AM

I can't imagine that happening, r71. The evidence laid out against him by the prosecutor was way too clear and damning.

by Anonymousreply 72February 23, 2019 1:18 AM

Jussie needs to sue Fox and the producers of Empire for blatant racist and anti-gay discrimination.

by Anonymousreply 73February 23, 2019 1:25 AM

Agree with majority of last 1K comments here. People hinting at how tired they are to be expected to see the world by race. Foisted upon clueless white people for awhile now. Defensive position. So very tired of having another's legacy shoved down our throats. Constantly. In HW casting, media, ethnocentric trolls.

Refusing to live by this. Our own ancestors bequeathed upon us THEIR legacy. Not gonna be WOKE in your SJW struggles as I my life focus isn't so petty.

Enough! Black History Month. We don't care. American surplus; we care.

Stop chasing us and let us be! Don't hold us accountable.

by Anonymousreply 74February 23, 2019 1:28 AM

[quote]How many threads ago was recasting the role mentioned?

There is only one man who can be cast as Jussie's character on Empire . . . and that is Abel Osundairo. It would be such exquisite poetic justice.

by Anonymousreply 75February 23, 2019 1:31 AM

We are about to take over this thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76February 23, 2019 1:35 AM

Donald Glover would be great but I think he is way above doing fucking Fox shows. I just have a big crush on him.

by Anonymousreply 77February 23, 2019 1:38 AM

I'm not 100% sure, believe I just saw a teaser for another Jussie interview on GMA this Monday. They said, "What will he say now?"

by Anonymousreply 78February 23, 2019 1:39 AM

Do we think Jussie is happy that R Kelly was indicted today to take the focus off of him or do we think he's narcissistic enough to be upset that R Kelly has taken away some of the attention that was previously on him?

by Anonymousreply 79February 23, 2019 1:40 AM

He seems like a sociopath, so I'm guessing he's annoyed it's taking attention away from him.

by Anonymousreply 80February 23, 2019 1:44 AM

And the bitter black trolls infiltrating forums and news sites. Making everything about race. Here with the camouflaged threads as in "Why do white/asian/jew _______ piss everyone off/act greedy/not work?" old projects troll. These wastes of space are on every site you visit in the comments. Reddit exterminates them on the regular but their deleted profiles still pollute in remnants on a hot thread. So distracting. From scary ghost stories they'll devolve into scary crackhead tales from the hood.

They love pretending to be who they are not but wish to be in any thread where they don't belong. It's a fantastical character like Jussie himself. Live to lie. For what?

by Anonymousreply 81February 23, 2019 1:45 AM

I fail to see how Lesbians are involved in ANY of this.

by Anonymousreply 82February 23, 2019 1:47 AM

What about trans women of color, lesbian? no one cares about your cis privilege and problems. We are being murdered by the thousands every day!

by Anonymousreply 83February 23, 2019 1:51 AM

Wait I thought they were being murdered by the millions every week!

by Anonymousreply 84February 23, 2019 1:52 AM

This article doesn't address the trans WOC either. "A month before the 2016 election, my husband and I became the victims of ongoing hate crimes and harassment. My husband is a transgender man, and I’m a queer cisgender woman. The crimes against us were motivated by homophobia and transphobia and lasted for about nine months. We don’t talk much about what happened to us because it was painful and traumatic, and I’m not going to elaborate here. But I say it now to make a point: Anti-LGBTQ+ hate crimes happen, and they happened to us.

Despite our experience, we were lucky in so many ways. We are both white (meaning we are more likely to be believed) and have connections to community and support. We have access to resources. We live in Philadelphia, where the definition of a hate crime includes gender identity and sexual orientation (though more widely in Pennsylvania, it does not). It’s also a city where there’s a permanent Office of LGBT Affairs. My husband and I reside in a neighborhood known for its high LGBTQ+ population and liberal politics. People believed us, protected us and helped us.

As white queers with privilege, we are not the face of most anti-LGBTQ+ violence, and our largely positive experience in reporting it is far from everyone’s experience. " wow, these queers were victimized every day! Fuck off, and stop saying "queer" you cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85February 23, 2019 1:53 AM

Run, Kamala, Run!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 23, 2019 1:53 AM

R85. I really hope you both get your asses beat again.

by Anonymousreply 87February 23, 2019 1:55 AM

"There are many examples of black LGBTQ+ people who experience racist and homophobic violence and yet are regarded with the skepticism of “Did it really happen that way?” There’s Nizah Morris, a black transgender woman in Philadelphia who died under mysterious circumstances while accepting a courtesy ride from the police. The medical examiner ruled her 2002 death a homicide, though the police department initially refused to accept this ruling, and investigation and controversy have surrounded her death ever since. There’s CeCe McDonald, a black trans woman who spent time in men’s prisons after she stabbed and killed a man. The man was violently attacking her and her friends when she decided to defend herself.

There’s Sakia Gunn, a young black lesbian murdered in Newark, NJ in 2003. Her story shines a light on how little attention black LGBTQ+ victims of hate crimes get as opposed to their white counterparts. Sakia’s death received approximately 3 percent of the media coverage that Matthew Shepard’s murder did in the same time period. These are just a few well-known examples of black queer victims of violence who did not get justice, attention or care."

both of these people were killed by black men. And no mention of tranny Dana Rivers murdering an interracial lesbian couple and their son. I fucking hate huff po so much.

by Anonymousreply 88February 23, 2019 1:56 AM

I'm not seeing anything in the press about Jussie being fired from the show--just eliminated from the last 2 episodes of the season that's wrapping filming now.

by Anonymousreply 89February 23, 2019 2:12 AM

Yeah, he hasn’t been fired (yet.) Fake News.

by Anonymousreply 90February 23, 2019 2:13 AM

[QUOTE]The crimes against us were motivated by homophobia and transphobia and lasted for about nine months.

It took nine months to reorganise an Ikea delivery?

by Anonymousreply 91February 23, 2019 2:15 AM

Um, HELLO, R90. I think you meant "Fake Noose"

by Anonymousreply 92February 23, 2019 2:16 AM

No one cares what HuffPo says, it's a garbage fire.

by Anonymousreply 93February 23, 2019 2:20 AM

Give to this dickless burncase wadfuck please. White boys are pathological liars TOO!! The best liars are all white, tbh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94February 23, 2019 2:23 AM

Do you actually think he will keep his job on Empire? LOL

by Anonymousreply 95February 23, 2019 2:32 AM

I think Jussie is going to have a another wild meltdown this weekend, he’s in the danger zone mentally.

by Anonymousreply 96February 23, 2019 2:35 AM

Do you think it has hit him how serious the situation is?

by Anonymousreply 97February 23, 2019 2:44 AM

He's too much of a sociopath to have a breakdown. More than likely he will just make prank phonecalls to orphaned veterans and tell them their refrigerator is running.

by Anonymousreply 98February 23, 2019 2:44 AM

Hmmmm, it would behoove him to do a 5150, r96.

by Anonymousreply 99February 23, 2019 2:44 AM

Wow I missed 11& 12. Are they worth going back and reading?

by Anonymousreply 100February 23, 2019 2:44 AM

There was some good "real time" going on in both of those r100.

by Anonymousreply 101February 23, 2019 2:48 AM

The OP was still on his manic meth binge in those threads R100. If you enjoy his energetic posting and responding to himself, knock yourself out.

by Anonymousreply 102February 23, 2019 2:49 AM

[quote]He will be the first celebrity to be unable to bounce back eventually from a scandal.

Oh thank god!

by Anonymousreply 103February 23, 2019 3:04 AM

Lest we forget.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 23, 2019 3:10 AM

Here's his rehearsal video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105February 23, 2019 3:10 AM

R105 lmaoo

by Anonymousreply 106February 23, 2019 3:12 AM

Didn't the BBT twatsicles get some heat for not coming out IMMEDIATELY in support, so they did this overkill a few days later? I may be wrong, but I will pretend I am not. SO much worse making such a big display. I am enjoying it now so very much, of course.

by Anonymousreply 107February 23, 2019 3:24 AM

R105. That is hilarious. 13 fucking threads and that video is the only thing worth shit on here. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 108February 23, 2019 3:31 AM

Can someone give the address of the infamous Subway restaurant? TIA

by Anonymousreply 109February 23, 2019 3:40 AM

You can't give them nice things

by Anonymousreply 110February 23, 2019 5:01 AM

R104's pic is priceless.

by Anonymousreply 111February 23, 2019 5:10 AM

R104 I love the mostly righteous anger look sprinkled with a few high school yearbook looks. They've since taken down the photo from InstaG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112February 23, 2019 5:15 AM

Hilarious, R105!

by Anonymousreply 113February 23, 2019 5:15 AM

Is Jussie going to do some molly, soul searching and closet rearranging this weekend? Remember to throw away incriminating evidence if It doesn’t bring you joy.

by Anonymousreply 114February 23, 2019 5:39 AM

He’s presenting at the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 115February 23, 2019 5:42 AM

Sorry, r115, nobody is going to trust him with a car.

by Anonymousreply 116February 23, 2019 5:45 AM

[quote]Remember to throw away incriminating evidence if It doesn’t bring you joy.

But be sure to thank it first!

by Anonymousreply 117February 23, 2019 5:52 AM

R117 TY

by Anonymousreply 118February 23, 2019 6:13 AM

Jussie is still going to be in episodes 11-16 of Empire as he has a big storyline. He's marrying a black journalist from the UK. Empire will probably have a ratings boost as people tune in to mock him.

by Anonymousreply 119February 23, 2019 10:51 AM

R105. FUNNY. If I were Jussie and saw that my circuits would fry. Narcissists can NOT deal with reveals.

by Anonymousreply 120February 23, 2019 12:45 PM

I wonder if Little Jussie's lies and bad behavior were indulged, excused or rationalized as he was growing up--kind of like Little Donald's were. That would be one possible explanation for why he's so entitled and why he insists on his truthfulness and victimhood. Kind of like Donald.

by Anonymousreply 121February 23, 2019 1:19 PM

Of course they were. Probably to the point of psychopathy. His family walked on eggshells around him. If you are so bold to claim to be your brother when you get pulled over for a DUI then you have your family under your thumb and they are afraid of your tantrums and your crazy. Why did they all show up for his court hearing , a boatload? Cuz Jussie was taking names and you better be there and support his narrative. He's the family's domestic terrorist.

by Anonymousreply 122February 23, 2019 1:35 PM

He’s another Andrew Cunanan, only he got further than Andrew ever did.

by Anonymousreply 123February 23, 2019 1:39 PM

He's actually another Trump.

by Anonymousreply 124February 23, 2019 1:40 PM

R123 how do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 125February 23, 2019 1:59 PM

[QUOTE]how do you mean?

The way they were raised. You’d have to watch ACS: Versace to know what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 126February 23, 2019 2:03 PM

But what did you mean by "he got further than Andrew ever did."

by Anonymousreply 127February 23, 2019 2:04 PM

Andrew was all folie de grandeur and basically a loser, running short to medium grifts. Jussie apparently makes well over a million a year on a famous tv show.

Are you really that dense, R127?

by Anonymousreply 128February 23, 2019 2:33 PM

^ Hi Jussie

by Anonymousreply 129February 23, 2019 2:36 PM

R128 I'm not R127 but I had no idea what your comment was referring to either. It could mean anything. I thought maybe you were saying Andrew died and Jussie didn't. Especially since making a million dollars doesn't preclude the loser status obviously. I dare to suggest that Jussie is a big f**king loser and always has been.

by Anonymousreply 130February 23, 2019 2:44 PM

Although I had no idea who Jessie was before this, now that I do, I find him quite sexy and attractive. I hope he doesn't have to serve any prison time.

by Anonymousreply 131February 23, 2019 2:53 PM

This says Jussie has a drug problem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132February 23, 2019 2:55 PM

R128 a little asshole-ish--- I had no idea what you were talking about, and no nothing about the AC guy-- MARY!

by Anonymousreply 133February 23, 2019 2:56 PM

R131 = hybristophiliac

by Anonymousreply 134February 23, 2019 3:07 PM

Well, we know he likes his molly, but if his having a "drug problem" is a statement from Jussie himself, well known fucking liar, I'll throw it in the mental round file until some real proof comes out.

by Anonymousreply 135February 23, 2019 3:32 PM

R122 I agree. This is a comment I made on the last thread about Jussie as well as his family dynamic:

Can you imagine the shit just waiting to slither out from Jussie's past? Please god, let the DM do their payoff magic and get people to spill everything. I'm sure it is some dark shit too. It would explain why his family treats him with kid gloves. That isn't "golden child" treatment, that's "ticking time bomb" containment treatment. I'm betting Jussie was a psycho growing up, and they put the lid on it so it didn't taint their smug perfect image.

Getting a DUI at 25 and blaming it on his 18 year old little brother is disgusting enough, I'm sure there is much worse yet to be uncovered. This asshole is pushing 40, yet has the persecution complex and arrested development of a 12 year old special needs disaster. He shouldn't be out on bail, he should be in a psych ward.

by Anonymousreply 136February 23, 2019 3:35 PM

R131 = Jussie's sister.

by Anonymousreply 137February 23, 2019 3:42 PM

How did he wind up with the only normal name? Or did they all get normal names that they turned into kre8iv names?

by Anonymousreply 138February 23, 2019 3:52 PM

I have never heard of a molly addict. It definitely does not make you commit a planned out national hoax.

by Anonymousreply 139February 23, 2019 3:55 PM

Thanks for injecting a note of sanity into the drug discussion, r139

by Anonymousreply 140February 23, 2019 4:01 PM

I guess he or his "crisis management team" who aren't doing well at managing fuck all at this point, figured "drug addict" sounds more sympathetic than the correct term: "retarded sociopath"

by Anonymousreply 141February 23, 2019 4:02 PM

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the other Smollett siblings are shady assholes.

by Anonymousreply 142February 23, 2019 4:14 PM

R138 the brother he threw under the bus for the DUI was named Jake. The others have bizarre names, though.

by Anonymousreply 143February 23, 2019 4:20 PM

The booking document ought to say whether his name is actually Justin.

by Anonymousreply 144February 23, 2019 4:27 PM

You can't really get addicted to ecstasy in the same way you can to other drugs. Jussie has that glazed, permanently spazzed out on Xanax look to him. Maybe some opiate pills in there too. A side effect of Xanax is being oblivious to dangerous situations and going ahead with risky plans, as happened here.

by Anonymousreply 145February 23, 2019 4:45 PM

[quote]He’s another Andrew Cunanan, only he got further than Andrew ever did.

JFC. Some of you have completely lost sight of the the fact that Jussie did not actually harm, let alone murder, anyone.

by Anonymousreply 146February 23, 2019 4:46 PM

Could well be r145. But I really don't want this garbage person to have one iota of an "abuse excuse" from the jury.

by Anonymousreply 147February 23, 2019 4:47 PM

I just thought he looked stupid,but r145 has a point.

r146, I think that poster only meant that they may have had similarly dysfunctional childhoods, not that their crimes were similar.

by Anonymousreply 148February 23, 2019 4:48 PM

He's nothing like homicidal loser Andrew. He's had 36 years of a fairly blameless existence and is out and proud in homophobic Hollywood. Andrew was a serial killer who lived off sugar daddies.

by Anonymousreply 149February 23, 2019 4:49 PM

We should all be thanking our lucky stars that Jussie is so, so, fucking stupid. Absolutely no combination more dangerous than sociopathy + intelligence.

He came from a creepy cult-like showbiz family, were he or his siblings ever formally schooled at all?

by Anonymousreply 150February 23, 2019 4:49 PM

Some clearly dark people here. To be gleeful at another’s downfall is to demonstrate just how much one is given over to demonic influence

by Anonymousreply 151February 23, 2019 4:52 PM

New twist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152February 23, 2019 4:55 PM

I'm sure they were all formally schooled, r150. Jussie's wiki entry (or somewhere else recently) stated that he graduated from a parochial high school in one of the Jersey suburbs adjacent to NYC. Whether or not it's fair to call the family cult-like is debatable.

by Anonymousreply 153February 23, 2019 4:58 PM

R152 Interesting. We shall see. I think Harvey is scrambling because he's getting out-scooped by so many actual reporters (our assorted boos and CWB Chicago)

by Anonymousreply 154February 23, 2019 4:59 PM

Typical of DL posters to deify straight guys like Sam Heughan who they are convinced are closeted, yet demonize one of the very first openly gay black actors by comparing him to a serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 155February 23, 2019 4:59 PM

Oh, settle down, r155, and brush up your reading comprehension skills. Nothing of the kind is happening on these threads.

by Anonymousreply 156February 23, 2019 5:01 PM

Our Jus, NOT an original

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157February 23, 2019 5:02 PM

I'm officially over the Jussie story.

by Anonymousreply 158February 23, 2019 5:02 PM

Sadly, it is, R157.

Empire have said they will recast the Jamal Lyon role for Season 6.

by Anonymousreply 159February 23, 2019 5:03 PM

I am not seeing any good defense for him. Saying he is a molly addict is not persuasive. He also made a lot of money for a small role, so it’s hard to imagine any jury being sympathetic to his plight.

by Anonymousreply 160February 23, 2019 5:07 PM

R159 Link? I am only seeing reports that they "may" recast. I'm sure they are hedging their bets, but "will" and "may" are still too far apart for me.

by Anonymousreply 161February 23, 2019 5:09 PM

His role isn’t small

by Anonymousreply 162February 23, 2019 5:11 PM

R152, I read that “for training” was written in the memo line of the check (I’m imagining the young people here have no idea what that means).

I mean, people claim the Hitachi Magic Wand is a “neck massager”, or the Jergens on the night stand is for “dry skin”, but...

by Anonymousreply 163February 23, 2019 5:14 PM

If JS is claiming to abuse illegal drugs, the cops can add that to his charges. It doesn't excuse anything.

by Anonymousreply 164February 23, 2019 5:15 PM

The show is not built around the gay son. He is a supporting player.

by Anonymousreply 165February 23, 2019 5:16 PM

Did the brothers have a contract with Jussie to provide personal training services? Professional trainers wouldn’t work without one. I wouldn’t want to work with anyone who didn’t insist on a clear contract of expectations and price.

by Anonymousreply 166February 23, 2019 5:17 PM

Yeah, they have filing a false police report, purchasing illegal drugs, and perpetuating a terrorist hoax. Lock her up! Lock her up!

by Anonymousreply 167February 23, 2019 5:18 PM

[quote]Did the brothers have a contract with Jussie to provide personal training services? Professional trainers wouldn’t work without one. I wouldn’t want to work with anyone who didn’t insist on a clear contract of expectations and price.

I doubt that the brothers are professional trainers, for one thing. For another, do you deal ecstasy? Hire yourself out to commit fake attacks? No? Then I think it's safe to say that your standards of professional conduct differ enough from the brothers' as to render what you would or wouldn't want to do irrelevant to this situation.

by Anonymousreply 168February 23, 2019 5:30 PM

Doesn't that make the 'Nigerian' brothers look bad that they didn't get paid for participating in the staged attack?

by Anonymousreply 169February 23, 2019 5:31 PM

Jussie so dumb he thinks writing "training" on the memo line of a check is some kind of iron-clad alibi. Something the FBI and CPD will look at and shrug helplessly. "Well, boys, 'training' is legit. I guess we have no case!"

He wasn't gonna write, "FOR _____Consipiring, Spit-Roasting, Molly____"

by Anonymousreply 170February 23, 2019 5:44 PM

I was wondering if writing "training" on the check was an alibi or something.

by Anonymousreply 171February 23, 2019 5:47 PM

He’s a pompous imbecile, and a terrible actor, has anyone actually WATCHED Empire lately, Jussie is so foggy in all his “performance”, the word has been he’s a real confused and conflicted member of the cast for some time now, this whole ordeal was a despicable and desperate act to bring him sympathy. Lock ‘em up!

by Anonymousreply 172February 23, 2019 5:54 PM

Why doesn’t he announce that this was all a big publicity stunt for his new film?

by Anonymousreply 173February 23, 2019 5:58 PM

Oh, WHAT "word," r172. Don't make stuff up.

by Anonymousreply 174February 23, 2019 5:58 PM

R172, you seem like a really nasty and messy person, man.

by Anonymousreply 175February 23, 2019 6:00 PM

If the letter can’t be pinned on Jussie but there’s evidence connecting it to the brothers, then I can see a defense forming. His lawyers will claim the brothers planned everything and forced Jussie to do it in a grand extortion scheme. The defense team doesn’t have to prove this is true, they only need to convince a jury that it’s possible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176February 23, 2019 6:55 PM

r157, Oh give me a break. He did it for 2 reasons :race and politics

by Anonymousreply 177February 23, 2019 7:13 PM

r176 the only problem with that defense is that he called them before and after the attack, and told the world it was two white strangers.

by Anonymousreply 178February 23, 2019 7:21 PM

... AND definitely identified the two people on surveillance camera as the ones who attacked him, then told the police "Never mind" when it turned out to be the two brothers.

Jussie is stupider than his own name, which is saying something.

by Anonymousreply 179February 23, 2019 7:23 PM

R175 and R177 = Jussie Smollett

Jussie is foggy on Empire because he has a huge Xanax addiction. Check out his half closed, glazed eyes.

by Anonymousreply 180February 23, 2019 7:35 PM

If the Feds don't think they can nail Jussie on the letter, they should just drop it so that they don't mess up the state case.

by Anonymousreply 181February 23, 2019 7:39 PM

I didn’t read the link. The heading says they aren’t sure Jussie sent the letter to himself. He hired the brothers to beat him up so maybe the brothers also made the letter. Then again Jussie would have just thrown them under a bus again.

by Anonymousreply 182February 23, 2019 7:59 PM

National Embarrassment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183February 23, 2019 8:02 PM

From Screen to Scorn should be the next thread, if there is one

by Anonymousreply 184February 23, 2019 8:04 PM

[R180]

Is Jussie friends with Kelly Monaco?

That could explain two foggy performances.

by Anonymousreply 185February 23, 2019 8:08 PM

I think this has a max 15 thread lifespan

by Anonymousreply 186February 23, 2019 8:12 PM

OP's ran out of meth, took several xanax and crashed after a three day binge. He is responsible for 90% of the posts on these threads. Thank Jussie it's over.

by Anonymousreply 187February 23, 2019 8:20 PM

R186, are you kidding? We haven't even heard from the Feds about the letter and I wouldn't trust anything in the press, knowing that Jussie's PR team is working overtime to seed doubt and throw these two black men, the children of African immigrants, under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 188February 23, 2019 8:21 PM

Case in point: r186 and r187

by Anonymousreply 189February 23, 2019 8:23 PM

You're delusional R189. Nobody from any PR firm wastes their time on Datalounge. And your racist ass doesn't give one fuck about the sons of African immigrants. Do you smoke, snort or slam your meth?

by Anonymousreply 190February 23, 2019 8:27 PM

r190's over the top "how dare you sir!!!" post confirms it.

by Anonymousreply 191February 23, 2019 8:29 PM

[quote] OP's ran out of meth, took several xanax and crashed after a three day binge. He is responsible for 90% of the posts on these threads.

While the OP obviously has too much time on his hands and is way too plumped up with self-importance over these threads—nobody gives a shit what they're titled; anyone can start a new one when needed; careful monitoring is not required—I don't think he's frantically contributing the majority of the posts.

by Anonymousreply 192February 23, 2019 8:32 PM

Why is the media so desperate to make this a lgbt thhing, the tmz artcle at r15, the daily show sketch. Are the professional race mongers using gays to wash their hands of this?

by Anonymousreply 193February 23, 2019 8:40 PM

R192 He hasn't OP is sweet, some cunt is just obsessed with being an asshole to him

by Anonymousreply 194February 23, 2019 8:40 PM

R152 TMZ is untrustworthy and is probably working on behalf of Jussie's PR people. The fact is they were guaranteed 3500 before the attack and 500 when they returned from Nigeria. Even if we were to believe this excuse for the 3500, Jussie can't explain why he would pay them 500 when they returned from Nigeria. In the end, it doesn't matter what story his PR people are trying to sell the public because the brothers flipped on him on the 47th hour of their 48 hour hold. If the brothers had not provided major evidence against him, the police would never have released them as they are a huge flight risk.

by Anonymousreply 195February 23, 2019 8:50 PM

Vice did a good short piece on Jussie.

Thank GAWD. Cause a few months back VICE was deeply up his ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196February 24, 2019 2:03 AM

We went dark for hours! Quick, light an Our Boo candle!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197February 24, 2019 2:03 AM

By the way, I found this place. I'm sure you know where my mind is going.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198February 24, 2019 2:04 AM

Run Jussie run!

by Anonymousreply 199February 24, 2019 2:07 AM

I have been traveling a lot the past month or so.

Yesterday I was getting on a rental car shuttle at an airport... I was the only one on the van.

The driver was a middle aged white woman. The first thing she literally said to me was: “I’ve been following the Jussie Smollett story, do you know anything about this?” I followed up with “let me tell you...”

Then tonight, I was checking into a hotel in a different city. There was nobody else in line. As I approached the desk, the two clerks were talking. The millennial-aged black woman was saying to the millennial-aged white guy: “you have a noose, you have red MAGA hats, and then you’re going to pay with a check?? What is wrong with you!!”

Just a couple of anecdotes... but this story is literally everywhere, and is not going away.

by Anonymousreply 200February 24, 2019 2:09 AM

R196 how was Vice up Jussie's ass last year?

by Anonymousreply 201February 24, 2019 2:09 AM

R201 Vice is up anyones ass who is unquestioningly and unerringly lefty liberal stupid. So, of course they adored Jussie

by Anonymousreply 202February 24, 2019 2:13 AM

Confirms the new world outlook - EVERYTHING is fake news. No one believes anything, everyone believes anything.

by Anonymousreply 203February 24, 2019 2:13 AM

R192 Leave OP alone. He's having a little fun with these threads while the meanies think nothing on DL can be fun anymore. DL used to be lighter and laugh out loud funny. Snark without hate. Take a deep breath everybody. And no I'm not new here.

by Anonymousreply 204February 24, 2019 2:17 AM

R151 LSA right?

by Anonymousreply 205February 24, 2019 2:30 AM

Terrence Howard put an ig statement out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206February 24, 2019 2:34 AM

R206 Alternate Story Header' - Wife Beater Supports Lying McLiar Face'

by Anonymousreply 207February 24, 2019 2:37 AM

Other than Precious, I wonder if any other Empire cast member will turn against JS.

by Anonymousreply 208February 24, 2019 2:40 AM

R208 Blubbery Pig Monster has not spoken out against Jussie, just removed a supportive post, so Blubbery Pig Lady still supports him

by Anonymousreply 209February 24, 2019 2:46 AM

R194 Exactly. That rude asshole tried to pin "half the posts" on OP several parts ago. It didn't work then and it won't work this time either.

For whatever reason he(not the OP) does not like this discussion and he id doing everything he can to discredit OP.

Don't worry OP, we love you.

by Anonymousreply 210February 24, 2019 3:55 AM

New investigative details have revealed the clues that made Chicago cops suspicious of Jussie Smollett's story from the very start.

Details released from the Cook County State's Attorney office show that even the first officers to respond to Smollett's report of an attack on January 29 had reason to be suspicious.

'Chicago Police Officers observed that Smollett had a rope draped around his neck,' Risa Lanier, a Cook County State's Attorney, wrote in the bond proffer.

'This was captured on police body worn camera. Seconds later, Smollett asked police to shut off the cameras,' she continued.

Police responded to Smollett's Streeterville apartment about 45 minutes after the purported attack.

Though Smollett explained that he had left the rope around his neck to 'preserve evidence', the responding officers were privately baffled that he was still wearing the noose somewhat like a necktie, according to sources briefed on the investigation.

Per Chicago Police Department policy, the officers informed Smollett that their body-worn cameras were active, and he requested that they be shut off - another nagging hint that something was off, sources say.

Cops also found it odd when Smollett led them outside his apartment to show them where the alleged attack took place, and immediately pointed out a security camera that he believed had captured the incident.

On January 27, two days before the attack, police say that Smollett picked up the brothers in his car and drove them to the intersection to plan the attack.

'Smollett directed the brothers' attention toward a surveillance camera on the corner, which he believed would capture the incident,' Lanier wrote in the bond proffer.

------------------

And then of course the check he gave the Nigerian guys seemed odd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211February 24, 2019 6:40 AM

This was so sloppily planned. Jussie is a not only a POS but a damn dumb one at that. I mean seriously? He kept the noose on? Wrote a check? Risked being seen out n about with them? dumber than dumb

by Anonymousreply 212February 24, 2019 6:52 AM

I know R205! Hate when those race obsessed bozos swarm this place. Every thread they have to slip in something, anything about the white devil.

Even LSA doesn't want them. They're too racist for a militant black lezzie site.

by Anonymousreply 213February 24, 2019 6:57 AM

Friggin' Charles Barkley kills me....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214February 24, 2019 6:59 AM

LOL...Harvey is now the official propaganda arm of Jussie's defense team:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215February 24, 2019 9:56 AM

Whoa, this thread slowed down.

by Anonymousreply 216February 24, 2019 10:03 AM

Terrence Howard has posted in support of Jussie.

Hilarious that Howard, who plays Jussie's father in Empire, is 49 and Jussie is 36. Did he father him at 13? Most Empire viewers, including me, thought Jussie was in his 20s. The recast can be younger and hotter.

by Anonymousreply 217February 24, 2019 10:10 AM

He wrote "training" on the memo line of the check? Well, he's in the clear then. If there's one thing I know about conspiracies to commit crimes, it's that people never lie or mischaracterize payments. That's how they busted up the Gambino crime family. They were always making entries in the accounting ledgers for their various businesses, "Not legitimate business -- money-laundering Mafia stuff."

by Anonymousreply 218February 24, 2019 11:42 AM

His sister jumped back into her defense by retweeting the news that he paid them “for training”....

People are so idiotic. Ope he didn’t write “for staging an attack on Jussie Smollett” in the memo line I guess we gotta let him go!

by Anonymousreply 219February 24, 2019 11:59 AM

I love you R218.

by Anonymousreply 220February 24, 2019 12:33 PM

I wish the CPD would’ve doubled down when they had Jussie see the people they caught were the brothers.

Instead of showing him who they were (at first), it would’ve been interesting to see if they had a lineup of five white guys and see if he picked anyone out of that. They could’ve told him the two guys on the video seen walking away have been identified but they want him to point them out to be sure.

That would’ve been excellent evidence for those saying it didn’t hurt anyone to prove he would’ve sent innocent people to prison to protect his own ass.

by Anonymousreply 221February 24, 2019 12:37 PM

Why doesn't the TMZ headline say that the memo read "for training"? They make it sound like that's the reason for the payment, but as others have pointed out, it could've been his way of structuring an alibi.

by Anonymousreply 222February 24, 2019 12:38 PM

R221 He said the attackers were wearing ski masks iirc, so no point in trying to catch him with a fake line-up.

by Anonymousreply 223February 24, 2019 12:54 PM

The Jussie defenders are a riot, what fools!

by Anonymousreply 224February 24, 2019 1:24 PM

Good point, R223, but it still would’ve been interesting even if he didn’t identify them from a lineup.

I guess what I mean is if the cops showed him two white guys and claimed those were the guys in the video how far he would’ve gone.

by Anonymousreply 225February 24, 2019 1:30 PM

Cussie is alleging that he paid the $3500 for a five-week nutrition and workout training plan.

It is unclear whether Subway tuna sandwich was part of his meal plan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226February 24, 2019 1:35 PM

The sandwich was for lover Frank. Our boy Jussie had the salad.

by Anonymousreply 227February 24, 2019 1:37 PM

Do you think he’s been invited to Madonna’s Oscar party?

by Anonymousreply 228February 24, 2019 1:53 PM

R227 Yes. That said, Frank seems more like a meatball sub kind of guy. It is what most sane(r) people would want at in freezing Chicago at 2AM. Jussie lies about everything, why not this detail? Perhaps he was tested for tuna at the scene because he was REEKING of it when the cops showed up. Maybe Jussie had tuna sub face (those chunks get everywhere) and that is why he asked the cops to turn their body cams off? Hopefully the truth will come out at trial. I don't want to be associated with that asshole. I would rather be forgotten. Well, I already am, but you get my point.

by Anonymousreply 229February 24, 2019 1:55 PM

[quote]Perhaps he was tested for tuna at the scene because he was REEKING of it when the cops showed up. Maybe Jussie had tuna sub face (those chunks get everywhere)

Has it been confirmed that he actually ate any of the food?

I would think it would be difficult to eat, and you would be terrified and on an adrenaline rush... having just been “brutally attacked”, and after having “fought the fuck back”.

Just one more piece of this far-fetched tale that doesn’t make sense.

by Anonymousreply 230February 24, 2019 2:02 PM

Waiting to see if Taraji posts anything supportive following the charges. I could be totally wrong but I think she’s one of the cast members not happy with him (if that rumor is true).

by Anonymousreply 231February 24, 2019 2:04 PM

Yes, R230, the police saw an empty sandwich wrapper. Of course, Frank could have eaten it, although that is also odd, if he was the one purportedly pushing for the cops to be called and who took him to the hospital. Frank seems pretty involved, what did he know?

Creating a disruption on set was pretty dumb, yet expected for an attention whore. Better optics for him to be gone. Where does he live when not in Chicago in the Empire provided apt?

by Anonymousreply 232February 24, 2019 2:07 PM

Taraji had to walk back her rant when her son was pulled over and he said the cops verbally brutalized him. The cops bodycam showed other wise. I'm sure she doesn't want to get involved. She took the heat once with her own son. Why would she want to defend this cray cray.

by Anonymousreply 233February 24, 2019 2:14 PM

Now I wonder whether Jussie insisting that the cops turn off their bodycams was because Taraji was busted in a race-baiting lie. Maybe he thought he was going to be able to add those cops who took his complaint to his story as the cherry on a racist sundae.

"So these white guys in MAGA hats called me a "faggot nigger," and then they poured bleach on me, and then they put a noose on me! And when I called the cops to report the crime, they said they don't take complaints from "gay darkies" and they pushed me onto the floor and said I deserved whatever beating I got from Trump supporters!"

Without video proof that this DIDN'T happen, it's 100% certain that his supporters would believe it did.

Even now. on LSA, the tide is turning toward believing this was a massive conspiracy cooked up by the white devils and the CPD to destroy Jussie because he's a successful black man. Funny; when the cops said they believed him, there was massive skepticism there. When the cops charged him, suddenly he started looking like the victim of a conspiracy.

I remember hearing the same thing ad nauseam about OJ, that it was a huge setup because The Man can't stand to see a black man have success. No word on why, say, Muhammad Ali was never charged with murder and ended his life as a hero loved by all races. No word on why Whitey didn't pounce on OJ while he was a world-famous running back and waited till he was a washed-up has-been actor. But, as with the Smollett family, these accusers run on a set of religious-like beliefs, not on critical thinking or a search for the truth.

by Anonymousreply 234February 24, 2019 2:26 PM

Just curious, we continue to hear the denials from Jusster and his camp of freaks- but why aren't we hearing anything from the other side, or people defending the nigerians' story? Are they just sitting back listening, basically being called liars?

by Anonymousreply 235February 24, 2019 2:39 PM

[quote]but why aren't we hearing anything from the other side, or people defending the nigerians' story? Are they just sitting back listening, basically being called liars?

The Nigerians’ lawyers have wisely told them to say nothing.

by Anonymousreply 236February 24, 2019 2:41 PM

Exactly r236! They are acting as innocent people act, Jussie and his Bussie Squad are schreeching just as you’d expect a liar and his liars brood to behave.

by Anonymousreply 237February 24, 2019 2:44 PM

And the hot Nigerians (I know they are American, but it doesn't sound as good) are actually listening to their counsel. Jussie knows far more than his lawyers do, and we can see how wonderfully that is working for him.

by Anonymousreply 238February 24, 2019 2:46 PM

Good points R236/R237, but it sucks listening to the denials!!!

by Anonymousreply 239February 24, 2019 2:48 PM

We haven't heard the Nigerians story. They haven't spoken. So in an ideal world people don't comment on something that isn't known to them. If Jussie lets this go to trial then we will hear their side. And if it goes that far my guess is the bros will have no mercy.

by Anonymousreply 240February 24, 2019 2:49 PM

I have always wanted to get a tuna sub ? What is good on it ? I don’t like lettuce, tomato, onions mayo and mustard.

by Anonymousreply 241February 24, 2019 2:49 PM

Did the cops turn off their bodycams at Jussie's request?

by Anonymousreply 242February 24, 2019 2:49 PM

^^I've been wondering that myself.

Wondering if one of the two left theirs on.

by Anonymousreply 243February 24, 2019 2:51 PM

Unless they get paid off before the trial-- wouldn't be the first time!!

by Anonymousreply 244February 24, 2019 2:55 PM

I was wondering the same thing about the brothers being paid off.

by Anonymousreply 245February 24, 2019 2:57 PM

r243 Initial reports (so much changes) said the cops turned off their cameras at Jussie's request. I don't know if that's a law the CPD has to follow, or if it was out of courtesy to the C-list celebrity fuckhead.

by Anonymousreply 246February 24, 2019 2:59 PM

The beauty of this case is that the CPD are the ones going after Juss-- not the Nigerians-- so they can't really 'drop' their case against him- they don't have one.

by Anonymousreply 247February 24, 2019 3:01 PM

Sorry, forgot to include r242 in the above. Now I am wondering if they turned off the cameras but kept an audio recording. Can they do that?

by Anonymousreply 248February 24, 2019 3:01 PM

If the Nigerians were granted immunity they aren't going to take a payoff. I think they would prefer not to go to jail.

by Anonymousreply 249February 24, 2019 3:03 PM

the Nigerian's lawyer said they had not been granted immunity r249 I wonder how the hell those two are paying her? Maybe she's doing it Pro bono.

by Anonymousreply 250February 24, 2019 3:06 PM

R249 Maybe not formally but they weren't arrested and charged so they know what's up.

by Anonymousreply 251February 24, 2019 3:10 PM

[quote]Maybe she's doing it Pro bono.

Pro boner.

Fixed it.

by Anonymousreply 252February 24, 2019 3:19 PM

I would assume a Public Defender was assigned to represent the Nigerians after they were arrested at O’Hare airport.

by Anonymousreply 253February 24, 2019 3:23 PM

If that's the case, r253, they really lucked out: she's doing a great job of representing them.

by Anonymousreply 254February 24, 2019 3:25 PM

R254, but they're also doing a great job keeping their traps shut, which is something Jussie is obviously incapable of doing.

by Anonymousreply 255February 24, 2019 3:31 PM

Jussy probably had both traps open when he was dealing with the Nigerian bros.

by Anonymousreply 256February 24, 2019 3:34 PM

If they are not Nigerian I wonder if they are really brothers.

by Anonymousreply 257February 24, 2019 3:36 PM

At this point the reality for a lot of people is that we could care less if we ever hear his name again...

by Anonymousreply 258February 24, 2019 4:37 PM

R234, your post reminds me of the Chris Rock's take on OJ and his fame:

"If OJ Simpson had been a bus driver, he would have been known as 'Orenthal, the bus driving murderer!'"

by Anonymousreply 259February 24, 2019 4:52 PM

Taraji wasn’t the only Terrence Howard is a lying wife beating micro dick having piece of shit. Just like Jussie and Taraji, he told a race baiting lie when he went on the Oprah show and told a weepy story of how his father killed someone in line at a department store waiting to see Santa. Lies of course, he got called out for cutting the line and stabbed the guy in a rage and took off, leaving his pregnant wife and three hiss behind.

Does anyone in the Empire set have a sense of accountability?

by Anonymousreply 260February 24, 2019 4:56 PM

^ three kids

by Anonymousreply 261February 24, 2019 4:57 PM

LOL a Jussie casually wearing the noose like it was a tie. He is perhaps the most stupid criminal ever.

by Anonymousreply 262February 24, 2019 5:06 PM

Blacks believe any crackpot theories that boost their victim mentality.

by Anonymousreply 263February 24, 2019 5:28 PM

Anyone bored with Jussie might want to have some fun on the Chris Burrous threads. They finally released the autopsy report. Juicy stuff!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264February 24, 2019 7:18 PM

Just allow Jussie to keep on talking through TMZ...it worked wonders for him in his GMA interview which was referenced in the proffer

by Anonymousreply 265February 24, 2019 7:23 PM

[quote]Taraji had to walk back her rant when her son was pulled over and he said the cops verbally brutalized him. The cops bodycam showed other wise. I'm sure she doesn't want to get involved. She took the heat once with her own son. Why would she want to defend this cray cray.

I think she'll be the one to slowly distance herself from Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 266February 24, 2019 8:12 PM

Glad to especially see black men taking up for Jussie. Even those who doubt his story are questioning how he can be charged so quickly while police who kill black people rarely get charged. We are standing together.

by Anonymousreply 267February 24, 2019 8:12 PM

Shift the blame ! Race ! Race ! Race ! Shift the blame !

by Anonymousreply 268February 24, 2019 8:15 PM

Shit why aren't the black men taking up for the Nigerians R267???

by Anonymousreply 269February 24, 2019 8:16 PM

Yes. The real victims.

by Anonymousreply 270February 24, 2019 8:18 PM

There are no victims to this crime, so stop saying that. The brothers took the money and participated in the hoax. They wisely agreed to turn over information 47 hours into their 48 hour hold. Charges were ready to be filed. They made a deal. Any comparison to OJ Simpson is ludicrous and simple racism. Oh one black celebrity charged with a crime is just like this other black man who cut his wife's head off. Morons. Go jerk off to something else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271February 24, 2019 8:43 PM

The Chicago DA is Italian. You expect black people or anyone not a racist to take anything he says at face value?

by Anonymousreply 272February 24, 2019 8:43 PM

Well, Jussie is a hot pretty boy. People naturally want to see him in a favorable light

by Anonymousreply 273February 24, 2019 8:56 PM

True R273, but it sucks that there will be no true jusstice!

by Anonymousreply 274February 24, 2019 9:37 PM

Someone from a Fox affiliate defending all of our boos!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275February 24, 2019 9:38 PM

He’s so dumb. Just because you write something in the memo of a check doesn’t mean it is the truth. I’m sure the police have a lot more proof but have kept it private until the trial but I’m sure he’s not thinking that far ahead.

by Anonymousreply 276February 24, 2019 9:42 PM

r276, It's in the texts. The brothers also apparently told law enforcement the check was for training not for the attack. Which runs contrary with what the CPD claimed on Thursday. Ether the FBi is lying or the CPD is. Hmmm.....

by Anonymousreply 277February 24, 2019 9:46 PM

Do Americans still write checks? Why wasn't this CASH!?

by Anonymousreply 278February 24, 2019 9:53 PM

So now it seems Jussie is a victim and was telling the truth after all.

by Anonymousreply 279February 24, 2019 9:55 PM

Prince Jesus will ride his noble steed and lift our STRONG YOUNG KING Jussiah to freedom and victory!! The lying white Jew Devils will face strong powers of pride and truth, Lord Speak Jussiah to PEACE!

by Anonymousreply 280February 24, 2019 10:03 PM

Oh, my sweet summer R279. Do you really believe that not only is the FBI blabbing details about a politically hot, ongoing case, but they've chosen TMZ as the one and only outlet they're leaking to?

by Anonymousreply 281February 24, 2019 10:13 PM

Chicago police and local politicians won't let this sociopath win this one. They will make sure that this boy goes down. He is a primping preening ladyboy and his sociopathic lies will not be tolerated by the police. Also, the Nigerian community will not let half breed Jussie, the Afro American Jew, bring down two Africans brothers and let him scapegoat them.

by Anonymousreply 282February 24, 2019 10:15 PM

I agree. They took their time to make sure they got it right. People are delusional if they think the cases against against Jussie or R Kelly are weak. They will win convictions in both cases.

by Anonymousreply 283February 24, 2019 10:20 PM

Jussie called the police for THEIR HELP to further his preposterous crime. The Chicago police did not stop him or set him up. It is an insult to the many many people who have suffered at the hands of corrupt police to put this case in that same category.

by Anonymousreply 284February 24, 2019 10:22 PM

The check is less important than the fact that the brothers are on video at the crime scene, also arriving at and departing from the crime scene, not to mention arming themselves for the attack. Add Jussie's positive identification of the brothers and his phone records and it's scarcely necessary to show how they got paid. Th trio were obviously colluding to sow racial discord on a national level.

by Anonymousreply 285February 24, 2019 11:28 PM

OP R210 here. Just wanted to let you know that I can't even count the number of W&Ws I have gotten from my comment supporting you. I stopped at 15. You are a great cheerleader for our boo, and I like the way you draw everyone in on the thread title.

Rob Elgas forever!!(and count me as one who likes his Nannook of the North hat.

by Anonymousreply 286February 24, 2019 11:43 PM

^liar, everyone knows OP was obsessed, racist and nutty. And only he would use the word "BOO"

by Anonymousreply 287February 25, 2019 12:00 AM

Jussie Smollett could have gotten the idea to stage his alleged hate-crime attack after Empire creator Lee Daniels revealed his cousin had been assaulted because he is gay.

Daniels posted a video on Instagram on January 10 condemning homophobia after his cousin was targeted and beaten because of his sexuality.

'This past week my cousin was beat up for being gay and I am sick of hearing these stories,' the Empire creator wrote alongside the video.

'It’s the beginning of a new year and we need to do better. We need to continue to remember to love and to turn against the hate that we’re seeing out there. But we all need to fight that fight together.

'For all the people who are hurting, who are struggling, and who are trying to find some meaning in this life, I am here to say if you need a safe place or a ear to listen, then I'm here.'

In addition to posting about the incident on social media, Daniels also spoke about it on the Empire set, sources told TMZ.

-------------

There we go.

by Anonymousreply 288February 25, 2019 12:00 AM

It's hard to believe he's going full-on Oscar Wilde mode, denying charges the world already presumes to be true. Perhaps someone close to him loves him enough to convince him that forgiveness requires confession. I fear they'll cart him off to prison before he sees the light.

by Anonymousreply 289February 25, 2019 12:13 AM

r286 / r210 That made me really warm and happy to read, thank you. I appreciate the support so very much. Our boo forever!

by Anonymousreply 290February 25, 2019 12:13 AM

Insult to real victims is Jussie's victimhood and lack of remorse of any kind. Not a man in my book, just a boy.

by Anonymousreply 291February 25, 2019 12:23 AM

What's most absurd here is how he fucked himself over. He could've staged a hate crime and make it fully believable in a single afternoon. All he needed to do is take a shortcut through some less frequented streets between two believable locations at a non-exceptional time when the weather isn't going to kill you, and then bash his own head on a wall. Then all he has to do is say that he heard some mean racist poopoohead called him a niggerfaggot from behind, he turned around and suddenly he went out cold after being smashed into a wall. Infinite asspats, full media coverage, no outrageous stories that smell fishy, no Nigerian spec ops bodybuilders on payroll, no felony charges.

by Anonymousreply 292February 25, 2019 12:42 AM

Is there some epidemic of black & biracial men pretending that they are the victims and rendering the word lynching meaningless? You would think they are T for their bizarre misuse of the English language. This guy and Jussie should be ashamed and deserve to be shunned, esp by the black community. It is disgusting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293February 25, 2019 12:45 AM

Jussie may have made the whole thing up, but I still don't want him to go to prison. He has already suffered enough!

by Anonymousreply 294February 25, 2019 12:46 AM

R293 He has shown his true colors(no pun intended.)

I hate the fact that his lying rapist ass is a Duke alum.

by Anonymousreply 295February 25, 2019 12:48 AM

[quote] I hate the fact that his lying rapist ass is a Duke alum

Being a Duke alum actually explains a lot. They love fake hate crimes there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296February 25, 2019 12:52 AM

I'm glad Brown was spared this embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 297February 25, 2019 12:53 AM

R296 Are you implying that the Lt Gov was falsely accused of rapes as the lacrosse players were?

by Anonymousreply 298February 25, 2019 1:23 AM

no r298, I was thinking of Jussie. whoops

by Anonymousreply 299February 25, 2019 1:26 AM

No r298, r296 is saying that the rapey gov is saying his accuser calling him out on his rape of her is a hate crime. Like if you dead name a tranny it is "literal violence".

by Anonymousreply 300February 25, 2019 1:26 AM

Jussie must be entering Norma Desmond levels of self-deception if he thinks he's going to win back the public's trust and affection.

"We didn't need facts, we had nooses!"

by Anonymousreply 301February 25, 2019 1:34 AM

Did he have your trust and affection before R301. Did you even know who Jussie Smollett was before January 29, 2019?

Nah, you didn't. You're just another (ancient) white man with a small mouth.

by Anonymousreply 302February 25, 2019 1:43 AM

Thanks for weighing in Jurnee at r302.

by Anonymousreply 303February 25, 2019 1:49 AM

So, R302, as a fan of Jussie's, who do you think is the best person to replace him on Empire?

by Anonymousreply 304February 25, 2019 1:56 AM

After reviewing your posts R304, the algorithm recommends Gilbert Price for you. Like Jussie he is handsome and smooth and not too dark. A sincere performer, looking to please his audience. He certainly can sing them hip hop pop songs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305February 25, 2019 2:20 AM

Thanks for sharing that wonderful link, R305. Music was so much better when the singers could really sing.

by Anonymousreply 306February 25, 2019 2:25 AM

Y'all got my point, and you're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 307February 25, 2019 2:32 AM

Langston Hughes wrote him love poems. He was pretty. I think he's wearing pancake makeup in that video.

by Anonymousreply 308February 25, 2019 2:37 AM

R292 But he didn't want to pretend to be a victim - he wanted to pretend to be a saviour. Which is why he wanted to be seen to fight off the two much larger assailants. Which would've sounded fake as just a story, so it had to be on camera too.

by Anonymousreply 309February 25, 2019 3:16 AM

[quote] Maybe Jussie had tuna sub face (those chunks get everywhere)

It's true. Whenever I eat a sub, about half of it get stuck to my face. Fortunately my dog considers it a great treat to lick me clean after a meal.

by Anonymousreply 310February 25, 2019 3:19 AM

Perhaps you should try opening your mouth a little wider, R310.

by Anonymousreply 311February 25, 2019 3:22 AM

[quote] Perhaps you should try opening your mouth a little wider, [R310].

No, my dog knows that I don't do tongue.

by Anonymousreply 312February 25, 2019 3:25 AM

Do we know anything about Jussie's partner? He mentioned he had one during his Robin Roberts interview.

by Anonymousreply 313February 25, 2019 4:03 AM

I think black people are starting to come around and support him a little bit more. that makes me glad.

by Anonymousreply 314February 25, 2019 4:04 AM

People are assuming it was the older roommate, R313.

by Anonymousreply 315February 25, 2019 4:05 AM

Then you are quite stupid, supposing a liar who betrays his black brothers and sisters and has not respect for his white brothers and sisters. Also wastes cops time. Congrats to you, dimwit, R314

by Anonymousreply 316February 25, 2019 4:06 AM

Not sure if I agree or disagree with this?

Btw, the older roommate/beau is Frank Gaston, a well known choreographer who has worked with Beyonce. I still wanna know if he choreographed the fight scene. He is in his 60s, quite a silver fox.

by Anonymousreply 317February 25, 2019 4:10 AM

r316, He has not been found guilty of any crime yet. Stop being a sheep and wait and see what happens in court, you racist, r316.

by Anonymousreply 318February 25, 2019 4:10 AM

Trying again to post the link...what do you guys think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319February 25, 2019 4:11 AM

Wonder where Jussie will go next, Empire only pays for his flat when filming.

Anyone know more about Frank?

by Anonymousreply 320February 25, 2019 4:13 AM

r320, I'm worried about him staying in Chicago. The police are clearly after him.

by Anonymousreply 321February 25, 2019 4:17 AM

[quote] I'm worried about him staying in Chicago. The police are clearly after him.

I know how he feels. That's why I moved to Joilet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322February 25, 2019 4:23 AM

The average poster on this site is......70, 75 years old? Your jokes and references are painful. Worse than the racism.

by Anonymousreply 323February 25, 2019 4:31 AM

Fuck you Jussie. Enjoy prison. At least its free.

by Anonymousreply 324February 25, 2019 4:35 AM

r323 and r324 are racists and Jussie's going to beat this. just wait and see

by Anonymousreply 325February 25, 2019 4:37 AM

He will "beat this" only by smart lawyering, lying, and scapegoating. Because those Nigerian Americans didn't dream up this bullshit!!! Are you fucking insane???????????? The postal police have Jussie's number.

by Anonymousreply 326February 25, 2019 4:53 AM

Someone needs to tell the Saudis that the “our boo” troll has written bad things about their government.

by Anonymousreply 327February 25, 2019 4:57 AM

Newsflash for r326: Police lie!! Especially when it comes to cases involving minorities. The Chicago police department is one of the most crooked in the country. Things aren't always as fair as they are in your white privileged world.

Just wait and see what happens n court.

by Anonymousreply 328February 25, 2019 4:59 AM

There is new evidence coming out that the check was in fact for training, Jussie is going to beat this!

by Anonymousreply 329February 25, 2019 5:03 AM

R326 Yeah that appears to be what he's going to do. He's going to throw the brothers under the bus and try to pin it on them.

by Anonymousreply 330February 25, 2019 5:11 AM

R313 Jussie does have a bf. They've been together for over a year now. His name is Tawan Davis. He has a real career (non-hollywood) and is an activist. If he had nothing to do with Jussie's hoax, I would hope he'd break up with him. This stunt would hurt his reputation obviously by association.

His bf would make appearances with him for certain events but wanted to stay out of the public eye. Google his name and you can see more

Tawan is quite handsome and can do better anyway

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331February 25, 2019 5:13 AM

His defense will be hallucination due to drug use

by Anonymousreply 332February 25, 2019 5:15 AM

They would often stand apart from each other in pics too like the one below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333February 25, 2019 5:15 AM

Jussie's bf is hot and seems a lot saner than he is... I agree that he (the bf) could do a lot better R331

by Anonymousreply 334February 25, 2019 5:18 AM

What the fuck is at r271?

by Anonymousreply 335February 25, 2019 5:25 AM

Why is the CPD Commissioner going on GMA tomorrow? Is he back tracking?

by Anonymousreply 336February 25, 2019 5:28 AM

R336 It serves two purposes: 1) It allows ABC to try to save face after going all in on the Jussie hoax 2) It allows the CPD to push back against the propaganda being pushed by Jussie's people on TMZ

by Anonymousreply 337February 25, 2019 5:31 AM

R335 it's an autopsy pic of Nicole Brown Simpson.

Can someone alert the mod somehow to remove it? I don't come to DL to see that kind of shit. I remember not too long ago some other sick fuck on DL posted an autopsy pic of JonBenet Ramsey.

by Anonymousreply 338February 25, 2019 5:36 AM

Many of us don't come to DL to see and be subjected to the constant racial stereotyping and hate presented here either R338. Everyday on just about every thread. We let most of it go, but much is reported to the "moderator" too. We is not a royal affectation, though I was born a King.

Someone was claiming that Jussie Smollett was just like OJ and that the black community response was just the same as when y'all were 45 back in 1993. As if we are all the same and all think and respond the same way, decades apart. As if a brutal double homicide is analogous to some sick puppy's victimless hoax.

What you come to DL to see should keep you way from these race baiting threads R338. I wouldn't want to probe into your true interest. Just don't look old dude. Perhaps you can enjoy the lovely rendition of Old Man River presented above. Crimes abound in the black community, that's for sure. The Nicole Brown Simpson throat slash photo is but one google click away. As are hundreds of REAL lynching pics. Take a look and speak to what you know.

by Anonymousreply 339February 25, 2019 5:57 AM

R339 is either a fantastic troll or a truly psychotic cunt

by Anonymousreply 340February 25, 2019 6:03 AM

1 vote for Psycho CUNT. #freeJussie

by Anonymousreply 341February 25, 2019 6:21 AM

R339 You might want to take a look at the CNN piece just a tad upthread written by a black woman in which she discusses using the race card. She brings up OJ. Anyone with an ounce of good sense can see the parallel even though the crimes are quite different,

by Anonymousreply 342February 25, 2019 6:25 AM

Once again, we have a invasion of trolls on multiple devices with working their agendas and showing both their asses and insanity right now. Seems to happen around the same time of night. Use the ignore/block feature and much of this nonsense will clear up.

by Anonymousreply 343February 25, 2019 6:30 AM

She's just as capable of being wrong as you R342. There is no parallel. The race card? That's white boy talk.

by Anonymousreply 344February 25, 2019 6:31 AM

Yes R343. If one blocks the OP AND the moron who makes the endless sandwich comments, about 75% of the posts disappear from these threads. It's obviously the same poster, supporting his dumb comments, giggly boo obsessions and old white man rhetoric, from a few others devices. The same poster goes on binges about supermodels, Tori Amos, Julie Andrews and Jews. Who the fuck knows what else. He can post for days on end when his mania is fully manifest. Not a troll to be encouraged, he has a bad meth problem and severe mental illness. Block and ignore. Over and over.

by Anonymousreply 345February 25, 2019 6:43 AM

You are one of our biggest trolls r345 and have already been called out for being quite laughably wrong. Once again, I bid you adieu.

by Anonymousreply 346February 25, 2019 6:48 AM

I don't speak German, bitch. Like all the other "boo" posters, you are now blocked R346.

by Anonymousreply 347February 25, 2019 6:55 AM

R339 and R345 is the person who posted the pic at r271

by Anonymousreply 348February 25, 2019 6:57 AM

You demand I block Op's Jussie threads ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349February 25, 2019 7:04 AM

R344 Again, the term "race card" is in the title of her piece. What was I supposed to do? Censor it for your sensitive ass?

I am most certainly not a "white boy."

by Anonymousreply 350February 25, 2019 7:10 AM

Terrence Howard had a complete meltdown on the set of "Empire" after Jussie Smollett was arrested for allegedly staging his "attack."

Sources on the "Empire" set tell TMZ ... Thursday was a complete disaster on set after Jussie turned himself into Chicago Police. Terrence was so upset he refused to come out of his trailer for most of the day.

A source close to Terrence tell us ... the actor didn't believe Jussie's account from the get-go, he felt the story never added up. We're told Terrence grilled Jussie periodically as holes began to emerge.

Tensions between Terrence and Jussie boiled over after the 2 Nigerian brothers who allegedly helped Jussie stage the attack, Abel and Ola Osundario, were detained by police ... we're told Terrence confronted Jussie once again, screaming at him to come clean.

Further illustrating his disdain for Jussie ... we're told Terrence was nowhere to be found Thursday night when Jussie addressed the cast and crew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351February 25, 2019 9:28 AM

Several posters on these threads have brought up Susan Smith and Charles Stuart as examples of white people who blamed non-existent black men for the crimes they committed. It is worth noting that the Smith murders took place twenty-five years ago and the Stuart murder almost thirty years ago. If those people are still well-known liars today, we can expect people in the year 2049 to remember Jussie Smollett as yet another notorious hate crime hoax artist.

by Anonymousreply 352February 25, 2019 9:31 AM

Does Jussie’s pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 353February 25, 2019 10:20 AM

Jussie is really cute, given that plus he’s family I hope he pulls thru this all.

Wasn’t it just yesterday Terrence Howard was twittering how much he loves Jussie ?

by Anonymousreply 354February 25, 2019 10:48 AM

R354 per tmz

by Anonymousreply 355February 25, 2019 10:49 AM

R352 but Smith and Stuart were murderers (of vulnerable victims who were members of their own family), bit different.

by Anonymousreply 356February 25, 2019 11:07 AM

Is anyone going to watch CPD Commissioner on GMA this morning?

by Anonymousreply 357February 25, 2019 11:09 AM

R357 Do you mean the CPD superintendent? (Not at ALL trying to Oh, dear just making sure!) I loved Eddie Johnson at the police conference , he, for me at least, gained quite a few notches re: boo status.

by Anonymousreply 358February 25, 2019 11:19 AM

R351 that is so interesting because yesterday I was reading that Terrence Howard really supported him and "it's God's job to judge"-- so confusing...

by Anonymousreply 359February 25, 2019 11:25 AM

R358 yes.

by Anonymousreply 360February 25, 2019 11:27 AM

Writing "for workout training" or something to that effect in the memo of a check shows pre-meditation to me more than any legitimate alternative reason. He was thinking how to cover his tracks before taking that final step in committing his crime (hoax).

If Jussie can show other checks he has written in the past to his physical trainers in similar amounts with similar memos written in them, then I would change my mind. I have a funny feeling there won't be.

If I was going to pay two lowlifes to help me with a hoax and was paying by check, I WOULD 100% WRITE something BOGUS in the memo to make it look like it was for something else. DUH!

by Anonymousreply 361February 25, 2019 11:41 AM

Why is the check such a big thing? The nigerians did not indicate the check was part of this crime...

by Anonymousreply 362February 25, 2019 11:42 AM

Another young man rumored to replace Jussie on Empire is this kinda cute guy. He can sing the hip hop songs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363February 25, 2019 12:06 PM

IF THE CHECK'S LEGIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT!

by Anonymousreply 364February 25, 2019 12:09 PM

[quote] You might want to take a look at the CNN piece just a tad upthread written by a black woman in which she discusses using the race card.

The writer of R319's CNN race card article is a this person. That's a woman?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365February 25, 2019 12:14 PM

Hi name is John R365- most probably a male.

by Anonymousreply 366February 25, 2019 12:23 PM

Even if the check is unrelated, wtf were the two dudes doing if not Jussie’s bidding? What did they possibly stand to gain from their role in this frigid clusterfuck?

I’m heavily biased in favor of Jussie too, but come on now.

by Anonymousreply 367February 25, 2019 12:38 PM

Come on R367, Jussie is "famous" and they want to be around him-- for potential opportunities in the future? It's really not that difficult to understand!

by Anonymousreply 368February 25, 2019 12:51 PM

^ ....... ?? they thought they’d benefit from proximity to his fame by hiding their faces & beating on him while yelling racist & antigay slurs?

by Anonymousreply 369February 25, 2019 12:57 PM

OMG R369, they thought they would benefit by doing what he asked them to do!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 370February 25, 2019 12:58 PM

Let's suppose Jussie's check for $3500 for physical training to the Nigerians was legitimately for that purpose. Then, WHY? would the brothers go out and buy face masks and rope for a noose and attack Jussie in the middle of a frigid night right in front of a camera which was pointed in the wrong direction. Would that not preclude them from further physical training work and more checks? Make 0 sense to me. Also, Jussie involved two men who were financially vulnerable, both filed for bankruptcy in the past and had no real financial means. Thanks Jussie for destroying their lives and now trying to further blame them for all of the mess. Like they thought of it all on their own. Why didn't Jussie ID them to the police when he first went there, surely, even with covered faces, he would recognize their physiques and voices when they shouted MAGA country. Jussie is a sociopath who cannot admit he fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 371February 25, 2019 1:12 PM

I honestly can't remember the last time I wrote a check. I certainly don't have any checkbooks lying around the house.

by Anonymousreply 372February 25, 2019 1:29 PM

R372. Please keep that in mind the next time you want to plan an elaborate hoax, order a box of checks in advance, so you can pay your co-conspirators, and don't forget to put a bogus reason in the check memo which you can point to later on as proof of your innocence.

by Anonymousreply 373February 25, 2019 1:44 PM

Police Superintendent Johnson spoke to GMA this morning. Direct quote:

"There's a lot more evidence that hasn't been presented that doesn't support the version he [Jussie] gave." He mentioned that that included physical and video evidence and testimony.

I'm amazed when I read people on this board acting like we know all the evidence the CPD has, like they're going to share everything months before the case goes to court. And the FBI/postal inspectors haven't said much of anything, and some here are so naive they believe that de facto means they have nothing, or have forgotten about the case.

Keep dreaming, Journee, LSAers, PR people, and delusional fanbois.

by Anonymousreply 374February 25, 2019 1:51 PM

Link to GMA interview:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375February 25, 2019 1:52 PM

R267 "People who kill black people?"

You mean, other black people?

by Anonymousreply 376February 25, 2019 1:58 PM

R376

by Anonymousreply 377February 25, 2019 2:01 PM

Jussie is simply too good looking to suffer any long term effect from recent events.

by Anonymousreply 378February 25, 2019 2:04 PM

Whether Jussie did it or not, I honestly don't care. I just don't want him to go to prison and yes, it's because I think he's hot!

by Anonymousreply 379February 25, 2019 2:59 PM

The idiot brigade is checking in.....

by Anonymousreply 380February 25, 2019 3:03 PM

Jussie was always a ridiculous casting for Jamal. He is 36 and Taraji is only 48, what the hell? She gave birth to him aged 12?

He was ageing out of the role. A younger guy needs to be recast.

by Anonymousreply 381February 25, 2019 4:09 PM

He's not 21 anymore people-- an almost 40-year-old that pulls a stunt like this has serious mental issues-- WTF?

by Anonymousreply 382February 25, 2019 4:13 PM

[quote]He has a real career (non-hollywood) and is an activist.

“Activist” is not a career. It’s code for “unemployed”.

by Anonymousreply 383February 25, 2019 4:15 PM

[quote]He is 36 and Taraji is only 48, what the hell? She gave birth to him aged 12?

That’s not uncommon in the black community.

by Anonymousreply 384February 25, 2019 4:16 PM

It's called a) acting and b) (half)black don't crack.

by Anonymousreply 385February 25, 2019 4:21 PM

What a god damned DUMB ass Jussie is! He’s fucking stupid. Take the plea. The evidence is too strong.

by Anonymousreply 386February 25, 2019 4:23 PM

Did they offer him a plea already? Does everyone get offered a plea?

by Anonymousreply 387February 25, 2019 4:25 PM

Didn't Jussie take the brothers to the place he wanted the events to go down? So they would know exactly where?

I wonder if the police have video of that visit?

So many cameras around.

by Anonymousreply 388February 25, 2019 4:47 PM

R388 I remember one of the articles stated they went to that spot. I can't recall if there was footage of that visit.

by Anonymousreply 389February 25, 2019 6:07 PM

The thing is, I don't think we know at this point what additional footage the cops have assembled. Once they earned that there had been a "rehearsal" of the attack at the precise spot, isn't it likely they would have accessed all the video footage for the preceding day or two? If they have this video, they're not likely to reveal that.

by Anonymousreply 390February 25, 2019 6:10 PM

[quote]“Activist” is not a career. It’s code for “unemployed”.

Do you not know the definition of the word "and," dipshit, as in "He has a real career (non-hollywood) AND is an activist"?

by Anonymousreply 391February 25, 2019 6:16 PM

[quote]OMG [R369], they thought they would benefit by doing what he asked them to do!!!!!!

No shit, r370, you illiterate mess. R367/r369's perfectly reasonable question was "wtf were the two dudes doing if NOT Jussie’s bidding?"

by Anonymousreply 392February 25, 2019 6:30 PM

Thank you R367/R369- sorry I mean R392.

by Anonymousreply 393February 25, 2019 6:36 PM

R381 I wouldn't call that casting decision ridiculous, considering we're talking about an industry where people in their late 20's/early 30's are cast as highschoolers and college students all the time (and almost never convincingly). Not a Jussie fan, but to his credit, he legitimately looks a decade younger than his actual age.

I was surprised to find out he was 36, which made this whole stunt seem even more pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 394February 25, 2019 6:49 PM

Jussie has set gay and black rights behind by at least 50 years. Asshole!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 395February 25, 2019 6:51 PM

R234 they're on every thread race baiting. LSA mods cleaned house in mid December so they came here in droves. They tire of each other easily. Every site and forum is onto them.

by Anonymousreply 396February 25, 2019 6:53 PM

R272 but they hail Nancy Pelosi just because she's any enemy of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 397February 25, 2019 6:59 PM

They don't want to hear it R376 but that's only your ghetto stay at home trolls. They know the deal but they don't want you to know that they know the deal. It's a tactic 12 year olds pull to avoid self responsibility. They're on this tireless PR poor propaganda brigade trash talking whites and asians. It doesn't register for them that they're self sabotaging. They're powerless to harm whites and asians IRL so they live online. They don't have spending money or friends.

by Anonymousreply 398February 25, 2019 7:13 PM

you are one sad fuck, r398

by Anonymousreply 399February 25, 2019 7:16 PM

R398 Tell it!!

by Anonymousreply 400February 25, 2019 7:37 PM

Milestones !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401February 25, 2019 8:23 PM

I thought African Americans paid for eveything on layaway.

by Anonymousreply 402February 25, 2019 9:23 PM

OMG I just watched the video-- dude is telling a story around a campfire-- this is not the victim of an attack. Was interesting how he said it would be really difficult to find the attackers-- yes, really, really difficult, because they do not exist! Mary!

by Anonymousreply 403February 25, 2019 9:23 PM

and yet another fake hate crime busted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404February 25, 2019 9:25 PM

R404 The lawyer is HOT

by Anonymousreply 405February 25, 2019 9:28 PM

Yes I was just posting - attorney Daniel Barnett = BLISTERING

by Anonymousreply 406February 25, 2019 9:28 PM

So has all the Chicago guy said on GMA this morning been posted?

by Anonymousreply 407February 25, 2019 9:30 PM

R406 I'd burn down my house for one night with him (but not kill my pets like this sociopath)

by Anonymousreply 408February 25, 2019 9:36 PM

I wonder if Jussie is slowly dying from lack of attention. One can only hope.

by Anonymousreply 409February 25, 2019 9:57 PM

Why she insisted going on television is beyond comprehension... but the entire thing is!!

by Anonymousreply 410February 25, 2019 9:59 PM

I love the CWB Chicago twitter dude:

A thoughtful person sent a bag of candy penises to @jussiesmollett in care of CPD's 1st District station. Unfortunately, Mr. Smollett is no longer at the address and the "bag of dicks" has been returned. #Chicago #JussieSmollett

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411February 25, 2019 10:01 PM

For those following this story who are more interested in seeing a segment about hate crime hoaxes than they are remaining politically correct by eschewing all things Fox News, Carlson is doing an entire segment on hate crime hoaxes in his show tonight.

by Anonymousreply 412February 26, 2019 12:03 AM

[quote]“Activist” is not a career. It’s code for “unemployed”.

I thought it was code for Trans.

by Anonymousreply 413February 26, 2019 1:19 AM

R412 did you enjoy that episode of your white resentment hero Tucker Carlson going after all those hate crime hoaxers? Did Tucker have any ideas on how the white man can instill enough fear in minorities to prevent them from doing it again?

by Anonymousreply 414February 26, 2019 1:37 AM

[quote] I remember not too long ago some other sick fuck on DL posted an autopsy pic of JonBenet Ramsey.

Please do take them down, for the family's sake.

We charge for photos of America's Cowboy Sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 415February 26, 2019 2:03 AM

The only people who watch Fox News are fucking idiots.

by Anonymousreply 416February 26, 2019 2:06 AM

R414 The only hate crime hoax which he featured, along with an author/psychiatrist who has written a book on the phenomenon was the tranny who burned zhis house down killing all of her cats and dogs. And whaddaya know? Zhe was already featured on this page.

Tucker hasn't come hard for Jussie at all, and neither has Hannity. Their angle is more of a juxtaposition of the manner in which the media reacted to Jussie's attack vs the manner they reacted to Covington Catlick boy.

There is no doubt in my mind that FNC held a meeting and decided to NOT pile on Jussie. Of course there are strategic reasons behind that decision, but they are in no way crucifying him or implying that most reported hate crimes are hoaxes.

by Anonymousreply 417February 26, 2019 2:13 AM

[quote]The only people who watch Fox News are fucking idiots.

I watch all 3 cable networks from time to time.

Fox isn’t any more biased than CNN or MSNBC are.

by Anonymousreply 418February 26, 2019 2:14 AM

[quote]Tucker hasn't come hard for Jussie at all, and neither has Hannity. Their angle is more of a juxtaposition of the manner in which the media reacted to Jussie's attack vs the manner they reacted to Covington Catlick boy

I agree that Hannity and Carlson have mostly been going after the media and their liberal bias in coverage, in regard to this story, rather than saying much about Jussie himself.

by Anonymousreply 419February 26, 2019 2:17 AM

Hannity also had Our Boo Rob on. I wish I could find that online.

by Anonymousreply 420February 26, 2019 2:24 AM

Anyone with a thirst for information coming from all angles watches Fox at least once a day to see what the current Trump talking points are.

Those at DL who claim they do otherwise are either lying or extremely isolated and dumb. They seem to think that if you watch Tucker you are in danger of going full on conservative. Hilarious.

And FWIW, Chris Wallace does some damn good reporting and commentary. I will stick my neck out and say that right now, he is as close to being truly centrist ad anyone on all three major news channels.

by Anonymousreply 421February 26, 2019 2:41 AM

It’s not about being afraid of Tucker turning us into rightwingers—he doesn’t have nearly enough of a persuasive intellect to change what’s in one’s soul.

It’s about recognizing the shortness of life and weighing whether or not he’s worth any of your precious time. Those priceless seconds that tick by, never to be replaced. Of course the answer is no. Neither him or the dullard Hannity are worth even a hate watch. There’s so much more entertaining fare that’s easily accessible today.

by Anonymousreply 422February 26, 2019 3:14 AM

Throwing the bros under the bus, hard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423February 26, 2019 3:35 AM

Why shouldn't he throw them under the bus, they are homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 424February 26, 2019 4:15 AM

Still doesn't explain why Jussie claimed that they were white guys who attacked him.

by Anonymousreply 425February 26, 2019 4:34 AM

with bleach and a noose.

by Anonymousreply 426February 26, 2019 4:38 AM

Jussie is guilty and also, venmo a black trans woman because why should they have to work or anything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427February 26, 2019 4:47 AM

Strange case.

He’s crazy.

by Anonymousreply 428February 26, 2019 5:01 AM

R374, exactly. “Well, I don’t see a reason to convict from the publicly-available evidence!” Good luck with that.

R381, the guy playing Jussie’s *older* brother is in fact younger than him, but still 35. In fairness, at least Empire does acknowledge that Lucious and Cookie had their first child young, as teenagers. But US TV does a lot of this kind of casting for both parents and kids. I can understand casting a 19 year old as a 15 year old for legal reasons, but casting a 30 year old as a 21 year old or whatever makes little sense. Morena Baccarin was 31 / 32 when she filmed the first series of Homeland with a 16-year-old daughter, nothing unusual, sure.

by Anonymousreply 429February 26, 2019 7:28 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430February 26, 2019 11:28 AM

He's the worst- trying to dig up dirt on these guys to save his ass-- he's a L I A R!!!

by Anonymousreply 431February 26, 2019 12:47 PM

Jussie’s done. Own up to your lies. Pussy.

by Anonymousreply 432February 26, 2019 12:55 PM

I wish someone on the nigerian's side would issue a statement condemning his behavior--- ridiculous!

by Anonymousreply 433February 26, 2019 12:57 PM

Someone on the Nigerians' side is probably giving them good counsel to keep their pieholes shut. Remember Napoleon's advice: "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

by Anonymousreply 434February 26, 2019 1:05 PM

The Nigerians are doing pretty well saying nothing.

While Jussie and his lawyers spread their stories, the state's attorney is building its case. I won't be surprised if they have video evidence of a "dress rehearsal." Or at least video showing Jussie walking into his building showing no signs of stress or trauma.

by Anonymousreply 435February 26, 2019 1:06 PM

We don't know half of what the Prosecutor's got. But I'm sure they are not worried.

by Anonymousreply 436February 26, 2019 2:35 PM

Jussie will be exonerated, as he should be.

by Anonymousreply 437February 26, 2019 2:51 PM

Why should he be exonerated, r437? Because you think he's too cute for prison?

by Anonymousreply 438February 26, 2019 2:54 PM

He won't go to prison. If he chooses to plead drugs he might get court ordered rehab, plus a fine to pay for the police time he has wasted. He still has his singing career and the music industry loves criminals.

by Anonymousreply 439February 26, 2019 3:01 PM

If he doesn't plead he's going to prison for sure.

by Anonymousreply 440February 26, 2019 3:07 PM

I hope he doesn’t get jail time

by Anonymousreply 441February 26, 2019 3:20 PM

He deserves jail time.

by Anonymousreply 442February 26, 2019 3:30 PM

I wonder how Jussie's lawyers will explain away all the cell phone calls and texts Jussie made to the Nigerians. I'd like to hear their excuse for his eliminating the calls he made to the Nigerians from the little spreadsheet he cooked up before he learned that the police already had his complete phone records.

by Anonymousreply 443February 26, 2019 5:11 PM

Easy, r443. They'll say the calls were about drugs and Jussie didn't want his drug use disclosed. And about their training schedule.

by Anonymousreply 444February 26, 2019 6:01 PM

These pathetic little tidbits being floated from Jussie's lawyers/crisis management team make me laugh. Jussie is so fucked, for all of you doubters read R373's excellent post.

Remember, this from the Police Superintendent's mouth:

Police Superintendent Johnson spoke to GMA this morning. Direct quote:

"There's a lot more evidence that hasn't been presented that doesn't support the version he [Jussie] gave." He mentioned that that included physical and video evidence and testimony.

by Anonymousreply 445February 26, 2019 6:16 PM

Remember, Jussie got stuck in at the airport in NYC. He was four hours late to his own hate crime. He had to contact the brothers to let them know of the change in plans. The police have video of the two Nigerians traveling to the staging area in a timely fashion and lying in wait.

If they had been targeting Smollett unbeknown to him, they would have had no way of knowing that he would not be getting back to his own neighborhood until the wee hours of the morning. No one would be hanging out in that brutal cold weather on the random chance that Jussie would get a craving for salad at two o'clock in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 446February 26, 2019 6:21 PM

He contacted the brothers via Instagram, posting things like "guess what, I'm still stuck on the runway" as a way to let them know he'd be late for the attack.

by Anonymousreply 447February 26, 2019 6:23 PM

It was meant to be performance art. The homophobic brothers were compensated for their time.

by Anonymousreply 448February 26, 2019 6:23 PM

[quote]If they had been targeting Smollett unbeknown to him, they would have had no way of knowing that he would not be getting back to his own neighborhood until the wee hours of the morning. No one would be hanging out in that brutal cold weather on the random chance that Jussie would get a craving for salad at two o'clock in the morning.

Not to mention, if they had attacked him for their own reasons, whether homophobia or something else, they presumably would have actually hurt him, rather than just leaving a little scratch on his face.

by Anonymousreply 449February 26, 2019 6:31 PM

And they would have taken the tuna sub. And the salad.

by Anonymousreply 450February 26, 2019 6:34 PM

^moron

by Anonymousreply 451February 26, 2019 6:36 PM

R451 Hate crimes make one hungry

by Anonymousreply 452February 26, 2019 6:38 PM

You're right, r451, but it wouldn't be DL without dumb-dumbs who can't stop repeating the same tired jokes.

by Anonymousreply 453February 26, 2019 6:42 PM

R450 Thanks fro remembering the salad. So many heartless individuals forget about the salad.

by Anonymousreply 454February 26, 2019 6:42 PM

dumb-dumbs- do people talk like this?

by Anonymousreply 455February 26, 2019 6:43 PM

If people don't like our little jokes on here, they can just scroll on by.

Exactly, r449 And the police determined that Jussie's one single owie...was self inflicted.

by Anonymousreply 456February 26, 2019 6:46 PM

[quote]For those following this story who are more interested in seeing a segment about hate crime hoaxes than they are remaining politically correct by eschewing all things Fox News

I do not eschew faux News to remain politically correct.

I eschew faux News to maintain my belief in objective reality.

by Anonymousreply 457February 26, 2019 6:47 PM

Jussie gonna get a nice two year break from society, after he does his hard time for his dumb crime he’ll come out of prison a seasoned con with an even bigger chip on his shoulder, but a totally blown out poop hole, which sadly is where her brain resides.

by Anonymousreply 458February 26, 2019 6:50 PM

[quote] dumb-dumbs- do people talk like this?

In real life, no, but it seemed like an appropriately infantile way to describe the type of DL dipshit who is still cracking himself up with salad and sandwich (and probably cak, graxy, etc.) jokes.

by Anonymousreply 459February 26, 2019 6:50 PM

Thanks R459!!!

by Anonymousreply 460February 26, 2019 6:52 PM

[quote] they presumably would have actually hurt him, rather than just leaving a little scratch on his face.

But you forget, Jussie fought back! He sent those two muscle-bound guys running away in fear.

by Anonymousreply 461February 26, 2019 6:52 PM

R459 Don't dis the salad mate, he will be a material witness against Justin and get the fucker sent to prison

by Anonymousreply 462February 26, 2019 6:52 PM

Prisoners won't want Jussie's used up hole, they want tight straight man hole.

by Anonymousreply 463February 26, 2019 6:53 PM

And somehow, one of them was kicking him in his back.... could you imagine if one of those dudes halled on your back with their feet-- you wouldn't have a fucking back!!

by Anonymousreply 464February 26, 2019 6:55 PM

Wouldn't his clothes have been wet and dirtied if he had been down fighting on the sidewalk?

by Anonymousreply 465February 26, 2019 7:02 PM

Yes, darling, they would have been.

Nobody really believes there was an attack.

by Anonymousreply 466February 26, 2019 7:07 PM

Toldja Jussie was going to throw the brothers under the bus:

Jussie Smollett’s Alleged Attackers’ Homophobic Statements Surface, May Be Used In Defense

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467February 26, 2019 7:50 PM

I wonder how close the working cameras are to the "scene of the crime?". I would think camera footage would be time stamped.

So, if they back tracked the brothers to find how they got to the scene, then they can probably do a timeline of the whole series of events. And narrow down exactly how much time elapsed for the "events".

by Anonymousreply 468February 26, 2019 7:52 PM

R468 I am sure they have done this already- they were able to track them to the airport, so you know they have much more... can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 469February 26, 2019 7:54 PM

R451, he "fought the FUCK back," not just "fought back."

I can't wait for the jury to hear the stirring, heroic David-vs-Goliath story of how lil Jussie singlehandedly resisted a vicious attack by the two roided-up weightlifters, kicks in the back and all. I think there'll be a lot of stifled chuckles.

by Anonymousreply 470February 26, 2019 8:00 PM

Isn't he technically "snitching" on the brothers? I thought snitches were hated in prison.

by Anonymousreply 471February 26, 2019 8:08 PM

If he tells some tale of heroism in the courtroom he is mental. That is perjury and will just add time to his sentence.

by Anonymousreply 472February 26, 2019 8:10 PM

R472 I think at this point he has no choice unless he tells the truth- based on his behavior, and his continued insistence that he did not lie I have no doubt this will be the case-- but ironically he said he hit the guy back but neither of the brothers had a visible scratch that we saw.

by Anonymousreply 473February 26, 2019 8:23 PM

Here are the homophobic tweets by Ola Osundairo that have since been deleted. Talking to a #Smollett rep, the defense is going to go hard at the 2 brothers cred b/c their story “doesn’t add up”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474February 26, 2019 8:24 PM

Meh, the tweets aren't that bad.

by Anonymousreply 475February 26, 2019 8:28 PM

So we are to believe that "nigga" is totally inoffensive but "gay" is a homophobic word?

by Anonymousreply 476February 26, 2019 8:33 PM

Yeah, if those lame tweets are any signifier of what the defense has in their arsenal, that's pretty sad. Jussie hired "homophobes" as his own personal trainers, followed them on SM, had them deliver his molly. Whatever. Jussie, you are fucked.

by Anonymousreply 477February 26, 2019 8:36 PM

Jussie Smollett has been granted permission to leave Illinois to travel to California to meet with his legal team ahead of his next court appearance.

The 36-year-old Empire star had to surrender his passport as part of his bail agreement last week.

Smollett had been ordered to stay in Illinois but a Chicago judge on Monday granted him permission to leave the state so that he can work with his lawyer Mark Geragos.

by Anonymousreply 478February 26, 2019 8:44 PM

R476, with the first tweet, I think the point is not that he used the word "gay" but that he suggested it was wrong to follow a gay person on Twitter. But with the second tweet, who the fuck knows? Out of context, it's impossible to tell whether that Tweet was even homophobic/meant to be insulting or simply a statement of fact.

Whatever the case, both tweets are of course incredibly weak "evidence" of a motive to attack Jussie. It's not clear from those two little 6-year-old comments that the brothers are even truly homophobic (as opposed to just joking around with straight male friends in a typical straight douchebro way), let alone that they have such a huge issue with gays that they would plot some elaborate, bizarre attack on a gay colleague.

by Anonymousreply 479February 26, 2019 8:48 PM

Shame Johnny Cochran is dead; he would have got Jussie out of this

by Anonymousreply 480February 26, 2019 8:54 PM

If the salad's low-cal, he ain't guilty no-how !

by Anonymousreply 481February 26, 2019 8:56 PM

Jussie will never be convicted, much less do jail time. It's just wishful thinking of the mindless OP. All the news here is from Page Six alerts and always a day old. No one is paying attention to this little mess anymore. The next court appearance is March 14 and will probably be delayed. The charge is minor and the feds are not involved.

by Anonymousreply 482February 26, 2019 8:57 PM

If the salad was dressed, then Jussie's oppressed!

If the lettuce was wilty, then Jussie ain't guilty!

by Anonymousreply 483February 26, 2019 8:58 PM

Then why are you here r482?

The feds aren't involved? Oh, my sides!

Begone, flying monkey.

by Anonymousreply 484February 26, 2019 9:14 PM

R457 Noted. But you are missing a lot.

An interview with a psychiatrist who specializes in hate crime hoaxes can be informative as it teaches one what to be on the lookout for when a hate crime occurs. I am mildly amused at the righteous indignation towards FNC, because in truth they have gone easier on Jussie than even Don Lemon has. Anyone who predicted that they or even Trump would be crowing about the hoax endlessly has been proven wrong yet again.

by Anonymousreply 485February 26, 2019 9:18 PM

R483

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486February 26, 2019 9:19 PM

Jussie, I mean R482, please sit down!

by Anonymousreply 487February 26, 2019 9:20 PM

His hole is going to get all stretched out in prison.

by Anonymousreply 488February 26, 2019 9:26 PM

I feel sorry for these anti-Fox News harridans. I don't watch cable news any more and haven't for well over a decade, but I also won't tolerate being told what I may and may not watch by some moral watchdog.

When you tell people that they can't/shouldn't watch Fox News, you're saying that 1) you believe that everything on the channel is "right-wing" propaganda and 2) just watching it can somehow hypnotize people into believing it unquestionably. The first isn't true and the second is a tragic fallacy that you must be projecting based on your own extreme gullibility. I've read everything from Daily Kos and Democratic Underground to Stormfront, and I've unquestioningly believed none of it. Don't assume that just because you're easily brainwashed, so is everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 489February 26, 2019 9:32 PM

You go girl, R489. People in the UK say the samr about the Sun and Daily Mail, but I still read them. .

by Anonymousreply 490February 26, 2019 9:35 PM

w/w r489 The real world is in stereo, not just one left or right channel

by Anonymousreply 491February 26, 2019 9:43 PM

A really small thing in the bigger picture, but why is Jussie going out to California to meet with Geragos? Why not fly Geragos in to Chicago? I was going to say why don't they just video conference, or hell, talk on the phone, but I could see concerns about leaks.

Maybe CPD hopes he does something in California to fuck up his bail agreement. Killing him with kid gloves perhaps. In the meantime, Jussie can take a break from the Chicago winter and sun himself by Geragos' pool. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 492February 26, 2019 9:51 PM

The prosecution needs to be extra careful so that they can nail him. We don't want all that investigative effort wasted.

by Anonymousreply 493February 26, 2019 9:59 PM

R493 They are being careful. They didn't rush this. They took their time. Jussie isn't going to be successful framing the brothers as his attackers.

by Anonymousreply 494February 26, 2019 10:05 PM

I know nothing about the law, so I'm wondering: if he does try to frame the brothers and is found to be guilty, can the brothers then sue him for defamation etc.?

by Anonymousreply 495February 26, 2019 10:14 PM

YES R495!!

by Anonymousreply 496February 26, 2019 10:15 PM

R70, the earth didn't exist in a habitable state for thousands of years, you spaz. It was too hot or much too cold.

by Anonymousreply 497February 26, 2019 10:23 PM

Thanks but Agatha Christie has been since the beginning of the month.

by Anonymousreply 498February 26, 2019 10:25 PM

I read Stormfront for years to understand how racists think. It was fascinating and gave me an understanding of how all the factions on the right think. I've also read the Turner Diaries. But I see no reason to watch Fox News. It's obvious what Trump supports think, and I get enough Fox exposure from following Trump's twitter.

by Anonymousreply 499February 26, 2019 10:27 PM

I don't know, r496. If the brothers are now "public figures," it will be harder for them to show defamation--the standards are different.

I honestly don't understand why the court gave him leave to travel to CA and NY.

by Anonymousreply 500February 26, 2019 10:29 PM

Please god let him get busted for drugs in California. Please!

by Anonymousreply 501February 26, 2019 10:32 PM

Just curious, but why, R501?

by Anonymousreply 502February 26, 2019 10:34 PM

To add to his misery and add to my glee r502 I hate this motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 503February 26, 2019 10:37 PM

When Jussie totals up all the future revenue that he will NOT earn over the next few years, he will see that this INCREDIBLY STUPID SELFISH HOAX will cost him several million dollars. His earning power is probably in the toilet now and his legal fees and crisis management fees may very well eat up most of his cash on hand. He might end up broker than Jake Orion's pie hole :(

by Anonymousreply 504February 26, 2019 10:40 PM

Our Eskiboo like his beer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505February 26, 2019 10:43 PM

It's too bad you don't know any real people R501/503. You have thousands of posts on these threads. Your obsession with Jussie ain't natural. I hope that venting here stops you from committing hate crimes in the real world. We're praying for you at my church. R504, R505. All the same poster, over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 506February 26, 2019 10:44 PM

That Rob Elgas is a HOTTIE! He makes my peen hard!

by Anonymousreply 507February 26, 2019 10:44 PM

I wish the our boo troll would die an untimely death. That photo is so annoying and it's not funny.

by Anonymousreply 508February 26, 2019 10:48 PM

R506 Thousands. Yeah. Also, not all the same poster sweetheart. Whatever, asshole. Just hit the "ignore" button, or, even better, go find some other threads to bitch in, and all of your troubles will magically disappear.

by Anonymousreply 509February 26, 2019 10:50 PM

[quote]If the brothers are now "public figures," it will be harder for them to show defamation--the standards are different.

But if Smollett is found guilty, it would mean he's accusing the brothers of a felony. An outright lie.

by Anonymousreply 510February 26, 2019 10:57 PM

Such a moron. BOO. The defense can present another version of the story that suggests others are at fault without being sued for it. It happens everyday. Casey Anthony's lawyer claimed her father molested her and buried his granddaughter after she drowned in the pool!

by Anonymousreply 511February 26, 2019 11:02 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512February 26, 2019 11:11 PM

I think Brawley's paying it off now, in very small increments, thanks to a wage garnishment of some sort. She's a nurse somewhere near Richmond--a career she would never have had but for her hoax and subsequent mentorship by the Rev Al, who got her enrolled at the University of DC.

by Anonymousreply 513February 26, 2019 11:14 PM

[quote] If the brothers are now "public figures," it will be harder for them to show defamation

They were certainly not public figures at the time the smears were issued. That's the same issue as will make the Covington kids multi-millionaires from the libels of CNN, Washington Post, etc..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514February 26, 2019 11:16 PM

Good, if true, R513. Her wages should have been garnished immediately. I guess the moral is that crime pays. Hopefully it doesn't pay so well this time.

by Anonymousreply 515February 26, 2019 11:17 PM

I take your point, r514, but I don't think it's clear at what point the brothers became public figures, whereas there's no question that the Covington kids were private citizens. I'm surprised their parents aren't going after half of Twitter while they're at it. Kathy Griffin springs to mind....

by Anonymousreply 516February 26, 2019 11:22 PM

"A really small thing in the bigger picture, but why is Jussie going out to California to meet with Geragos? Why not fly Geragos in to Chicago?"

Because Geragos charges by the hour, only flies first class and stays in 5 star hotels. Jessie won't be flying first (or getting free upgrades) much longer and probably prefers staying at some La Quinta in the Valley where he won't be recognized.

by Anonymousreply 517February 26, 2019 11:30 PM

R513 It is indeed true

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518February 26, 2019 11:32 PM

Great article, R518, thanks. An excellent summary of the hoax and its perpetrators, too. I can't stand Spike Lee's films because they're so damn dull and didactic, so I didn't know he was a supporter. That phony in his 7-figure Upper East Side townhouse. Why am I not surprised?

by Anonymousreply 519February 26, 2019 11:39 PM

^^Did I say 7-figure? I meant 8-figure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520February 26, 2019 11:48 PM

The Days Inn of Glendale may have a vacancy for Jussie.

Maybe he can stage another attack on himself while he visits.

by Anonymousreply 521February 26, 2019 11:56 PM

Do y'all like any black folk R519? You sure do seem to enjoy perpetuating racial hatred on this site. Your isolated posts are most illuminating. We see you boo. Heil.

by Anonymousreply 522February 27, 2019 12:10 AM

R508 How dare you! I love our Eskiboo. And I am most certainly not the OP.

Although I like him as well.

by Anonymousreply 523February 27, 2019 12:15 AM

[quote]dumb-dumbs- do people talk like this?

Yes. I worked with a woman who was known throughout our large department as “Debbie dumb-dumb”.

by Anonymousreply 524February 27, 2019 12:21 AM

Has anyone ever had sex with Jussie???? I wonder if he is a power bottom, because it is the vibe he gives off.

by Anonymousreply 525February 27, 2019 12:55 AM

R522 FUCK Y O U !!!!! I love black people. I hate douche bags. Jussie is a douche bag.

by Anonymousreply 526February 27, 2019 2:12 AM

Jussie is a sociopath. Jussie only cares about himself. Jussie does not care about BLACK people. Jussie does note care about GAY people. Jussie only cares about JUSSIE. Get a grip SHEEPLE.

by Anonymousreply 527February 27, 2019 2:33 AM

Why is OP lined out?

by Anonymousreply 528February 27, 2019 3:33 AM

Concentrated F&F abuse.

OP, time to start a new thread.

From now on, we should focus on Chekhov’s salad.

by Anonymousreply 529February 27, 2019 3:38 AM

I love our Eskiboo, too!!

by Anonymousreply 530February 27, 2019 3:51 AM

R528 Some "people" hate these threads and by extension me (probably that should be reversed) for whatever reason. Maybe because we have some fun? Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 531February 27, 2019 3:51 AM

OP, the animosity is due to some people feeling a deep disturbance in The Narrative.

by Anonymousreply 532February 27, 2019 3:55 AM

Gather up everyone for the title of the new thread.

There was a tie for "Dial M for MAGA" last thread, so, going by how we have done this before, means that will be the title Part 14. Any objections? Raise your Rs

by Anonymousreply 533February 27, 2019 3:55 AM

Love it OP.

Shit is insane

by Anonymousreply 534February 27, 2019 3:57 AM

You responded from the wrong D-VICE R526! That response was not from the poster my comment was addressed to. Could be a mistake on other threads but not here. Funny how you always compliment yourself - that fool fi about boo and sandwiches and salads. You're insane AND dragging niggers down? Then you pull some naive self righteous shit and claim you only have a problem with black "hoaxers." But your collective posts tell otherwise. Over and over, on many threads.

Y'all sure are nuts and very old judging by your references. You've been tested a few times this thread and elsewhere on DL. Your chirpy aggression and attempts to disguise yourelf is highly recognizable. Go out when they let you, get some fresh air. That's for R526, R527, R529 and all your thousands of other posts. You only have three devices, but so much to say. Same ancient white queer. Funny pattern of posting, but very obvious personality traits. We are studying your pathology in school. Not just from this thread - some of your other long ones too. Thanks.

Being a hate monger race baiting fool is not some fun R531. Plus, you're nuts and a liar. That fucking fake naive shit is what all white bitches claim when they chase and crave black dick. Uncle Vince denies you. Good luck in your quest to bring Smollett down. He's a fucked up dude. Barely worth your hatred. But insane racists are... INSANE.

See R334 immediately responding to himself @ R333. Same 65 year old white crazy man. Manic as hell. And just as dangerous. A potential murderer plotting a hoax. For attention.

by Anonymousreply 535February 27, 2019 4:04 AM

I meant to say that R534 responded immediately to himself from R533. This tag team posting style arrives when the drugs are good and OP's mania is HIGH. Go crazy you fucking ugly old bitch. I hope your aneurysm bursts.

by Anonymousreply 536February 27, 2019 4:13 AM

Classic projection, and totally inaccurate.. *hits ignore/block* Bye dumbfuck!

by Anonymousreply 537February 27, 2019 4:15 AM

I came up with Dial M for MAGA so 376 votes for it.

by Anonymousreply 538February 27, 2019 4:25 AM

Someone doesn't understand what projection means. Classically or crudely, I guess he can't distinguish himself. As his endless jealous and impotent posts show. I'm so glad to be blocked by that one ancient white gay fool, who is of course lying and will now respond as someone else....

by Anonymousreply 539February 27, 2019 4:26 AM

Done, r538 Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 540February 27, 2019 4:34 AM

Big. Little. Lies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541February 27, 2019 5:01 AM

And by "thank you" I mean fuck off you cunt. r539

by Anonymousreply 542February 27, 2019 6:05 AM

I like Dial M for MAGA as well OP.

For the dude who is all over the place trying to track down your devices and different personalities, JUST GO AWAY.

Stop the hilariously paranoid, weird analyses. They are trite and tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 543February 27, 2019 6:13 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544February 27, 2019 6:19 AM

[quote]ancient white gay fool

Ageist, racist homophobe alert @ r539

by Anonymousreply 545February 27, 2019 6:21 AM

Do we actually have an M connection as a hook?

alternately: Dial 𝙎𝙪𝙗𝙬𝙖𝙮 for Murder !

by Anonymousreply 546February 27, 2019 6:24 AM

Get yourselves gone, LSA bitches. Nobody wants you.

by Anonymousreply 547February 27, 2019 6:25 AM

Nothing trite about the truth. There's nothing to track down. Everyone can tell it's the same dude talking to himself. His ancient reference points, childish exclamation points, weird obsessions. baby talk and patterned use of CAPS give him away. He doesn't swear much, but he's a raging racist. ANCIENT WHITE GAY FOOL. The dude is never done until his supply is gone.

by Anonymousreply 548February 27, 2019 6:29 AM

Dis cute little clump of self sucking and congratulatory posts from R427 to R548, all come within three minutes of each other? All agreeing on some stupidity about a thread title or some salad or old queer movie reference. Hating the only sane and sexy man here? Cuz that's the way (internet) racists roll. After nothing for hours Nah. It's just the way ONE insane OLD gay man racist operates on DL. Trying to sound like a mob. I'm amused.

by Anonymousreply 549February 27, 2019 6:47 AM

*R542 to R548 I meant to say. The demon weed distracted me from my calculations, At least I'm not a 70 year old white man hooked on meth, right OP?

by Anonymousreply 550February 27, 2019 6:58 AM

Jussie is so damn hot, YUM!

by Anonymousreply 551February 27, 2019 7:14 AM

I don't think he's that hot and I don't think Jussie's too smart. But he won't be convicted, there's nothing more than a theory of a conspiracy to piece together and the brothers are more sketchy than Smollett. The letter can only be attached to them. That's why they made a deal.

by Anonymousreply 552February 27, 2019 7:40 AM

POEM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553February 27, 2019 8:36 AM

OMG how idiotic to flame the OP-- it's not like his creativity started these threads-- it's some idiot that broke the law...WTF!

by Anonymousreply 554February 27, 2019 11:02 AM

Jussie for President. If a lying sack of shit can become Chief Exec of USA, then a Hoaxing self involved sociopath actor can too!!

by Anonymousreply 555February 27, 2019 12:58 PM

Titania strikes again. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 556February 27, 2019 1:29 PM

He's on the cover of THR

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557February 27, 2019 2:09 PM

Jussie is hot. Always will be.

by Anonymousreply 558February 27, 2019 2:55 PM

SO FUCKING WHAT?!

by Anonymousreply 559February 27, 2019 2:57 PM

Yes but he’s a crazy, delusional weirdo. That detracts from his hotness. And his butt probably isn’t all that great since his dad is white.

by Anonymousreply 560February 27, 2019 2:58 PM

Jussie ain't gonna seem so "hot" in a couple years when he is forty and an unemployable convicted felon who owes the taxpayers millions in restitution.

by Anonymousreply 561February 27, 2019 3:03 PM

If I was on the jury, there would be no conviction!

by Anonymousreply 562February 27, 2019 3:05 PM

He's not all that hot, r558 . He's an average looking, low-rent "actor" sociopath who got lucky enough to land a gig on some grating ghetto soap which panders to the lowest common denominator. That's not hot.

He has a nice dick, and I think people like you allow that to confuse them.

by Anonymousreply 563February 27, 2019 3:08 PM

He made all his buddies in the liberal news media look like unprofessional hypocritical idiots.

They aren't going to lift a finger now to rehabilitate his image.

by Anonymousreply 564February 27, 2019 3:10 PM

I don't understand why he has to go to CA to meet Geragos either, can they not phone? face time? It does seem odd.

by Anonymousreply 565February 27, 2019 3:14 PM

Oh and Harvey Pig Bottom Levin will be on Dr. Shill today discussing this.

by Anonymousreply 566February 27, 2019 3:16 PM

r562, you are an ass.

by Anonymousreply 567February 27, 2019 3:27 PM

Ellen Page speaks:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568February 27, 2019 3:34 PM

My partner and I have decided that we're going to spend our next vacation hiking across Ellen Page's forehead. Does anyone know how many days' worth of provisions we need? Or can we just forage in the forest that is her eyebrows?

by Anonymousreply 569February 27, 2019 4:15 PM

Ellen Page is no different or better than those who kept up the Michael Brown "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" narrative even after forensics proved said narrative false. She's a disgrace, so desperate to see hate and oppression wherever she goes all the better to cling onto her so-called victim status so she doesn't have to admit to and accept her rich white female privilege.

by Anonymousreply 570February 27, 2019 4:28 PM

Never stick your dick in crazy

by Anonymousreply 571February 27, 2019 4:43 PM

Jussie has average looks, strung out and carb faced at present, and is a terrible actor, D-List forever.

by Anonymousreply 572February 27, 2019 4:48 PM

You know what I don’t hear from Ellen Page? An apology. An apology for being wrong, for continuing divisive rhetoric, and for jumping at shadows.

Recognizing hatred of gays and lesbians exists is fine and good. But recognize that it does come from all places and not ONE place (Trump/Conservatives). Especially for suuuuuuuuch an enlightened and world-weary know-it-all such as she, well versed in GLOBAL homophobia, should know it is cross-cultural and not only perpetuated by her insular political enemies.

So she should really shut the fuck up, take her lumps, and realize she used this hoax exactly how she wanted and to fit her very narrow world-view. Global and informed she fucking ain’t.

And I never take anyone who chooses to call themselves “cis” seriously.

by Anonymousreply 573February 27, 2019 5:00 PM

bravo, r573

by Anonymousreply 574February 27, 2019 5:05 PM

New scratching post at the ready:

Jussie Smollett Updates Part 14 (Dial M for MAGA)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575February 27, 2019 5:11 PM

empire of the sun ... chips.

by Anonymousreply 576February 27, 2019 5:36 PM

Who is the frau trying to make right wing Twitter troll Titania happen?

by Anonymousreply 577February 27, 2019 5:40 PM

I didn’t post Titania’s poem, but I did post one of her tweets.

She’s wickedly funny and cutting.

I don’t give a fuck where she lies on the political spectrum. Her targets and persona are worthy of her satire.

And that poem was epic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578February 27, 2019 8:34 PM

Ellen Page's statesment is IDIOTIC and spineless, for avoiding the lying elephant in the room. Better she say nothing.

by Anonymousreply 579February 27, 2019 8:39 PM

i was looking for a comments section on the ellen page article so i could blast her but i don't see one

by Anonymousreply 580February 27, 2019 8:48 PM

Are you really surprised, R580?

by Anonymousreply 581February 27, 2019 8:49 PM

Not in the least.

by Anonymousreply 582February 27, 2019 8:50 PM

He’s going to lose his job on Empire, right?

by Anonymousreply 583February 27, 2019 11:01 PM

R583 Will the show itself survive?

Will the defence team try to pin it on the salad next?

by Anonymousreply 584February 27, 2019 11:05 PM

R584, lettuce not rush to judgement.

by Anonymousreply 585February 27, 2019 11:18 PM

What the fuck happened to this thread? You hoes are all accusing each other.

by Anonymousreply 586February 28, 2019 12:57 AM

[quote] What the fuck happened to this thread?

There is someone working very hard to sabotage and disrupt discussion of Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 587February 28, 2019 1:01 AM

I'm guessing emergency PR team he hired a week ago to try to blanket the web with "Save Jussie" campaigns.

by Anonymousreply 588February 28, 2019 1:09 AM

When is his meeting with Geragos supposed to happen? I assume TMZ will have photographers all over the airport.

by Anonymousreply 589February 28, 2019 1:11 AM

[quote] I'm guessing emergency PR team he hired a week ago to try to blanket the web with "Save Jussie" campaigns.

I really don't think so. PR people would be offering explanations, rationalizations, and diversions. This nutcase is throwing tantrums trying to close the barn door a month too late.

by Anonymousreply 590February 28, 2019 1:20 AM

Ellen P has gone full-on woke to nth degree since coming out, it’s unutterably tedious. A person voluntarily referring to themselves as “cis” is an immediately good indicator that they think and talk nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 591February 28, 2019 1:48 AM

Bajour cisellen!!

by Anonymousreply 592February 28, 2019 2:00 AM

This guy is hilarious and he totally clowns Ellen Page.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593February 28, 2019 3:24 AM

I guess Jussie is dying down.

Oh well, we'll always have Boo.

by Anonymousreply 594February 28, 2019 5:37 AM

..Boo...and salad

by Anonymousreply 595February 28, 2019 5:46 AM

I'd like to toss Boo's salad

by Anonymousreply 596February 28, 2019 5:49 AM

Wtf does this goblin faced Boo have to do with Jussie?

by Anonymousreply 597February 28, 2019 6:05 AM

Boo have to do with Jussie?

Truthsayer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598February 28, 2019 6:29 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599February 28, 2019 6:43 AM

Preach!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600February 28, 2019 6:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!