Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

LA anchor overdoses on meth while being fisted

KTLA anchor Chris Burrous died from an overdose of crystal meth while engaging in vigorous sexual activity with a man he met on Grindr.

According to the L.A. County Medical Examiner, Burrous died from methamphetamine toxicity after being found unresponsive in a Glendale motel on December 28. The manner of death is listed as accidental.

According to the death investigation, officials say Burrous worked his shift at KTLA, and then left early for the day complaining he felt ill.

Instead of going home, he set up a meeting with a man at a motel in Glendale for an afternoon of hardcore sex. The two allegedly met on Grindr and had hooked up multiple times in the past.

When the companion arrived, Burrous allegedly answered the door fully nude, and had set up the room with “DJ style” lighting, S&M toys, lubrication jelly and a massage bench. The two men allegedly engaged in various forms of sexual activities.

At some point during the meeting, 43-year-old Burrous allegedly inserted a “rock” of crystal meth into his anus and stated it was supposed to make him “high and loose”.

He then allegedly gave his companion a syringe full of GHB and a bottle of Gatorade. The two became intimate again, and Burrous allegedly used another “rock” of meth before engaging in more sexual activity.

The report states Burrous also used “poppers,” an alkyl nitrite inhaled that produces a euphoric effect.

Burrous allegedly told his companion he was feeling fine until the man noticed him making a strange noise, and flipped him over to realize Burrous had vomited inside his S&M mask.

The man called 911 and began to perform CPR on Burrous until emergency responders arrived. He was transported to a nearby hospital and pronounced dead in the emergency room.

During the death investigations, officials were told Burrous, who leaves behind a wife and young daughter, did not have a history of drug or alcohol abuse, and apparently only used drugs recreationally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 603February 24, 2019 4:42 PM

The closet kills

by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2019 1:09 PM

OP is worse than Fistler.

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2019 1:10 PM

Already on thread two, fist for brains.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2019 1:10 PM

Thank you op for stating the cause of death on the thread.

I have seen the other threads but I never read them because I just assume he OD. Oh boy, this story is more salacious than I first thought.

by Anonymousreply 4February 23, 2019 1:15 PM

Yes, this deserved a new thread.

by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2019 1:17 PM

You see all so NAÏVE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2019 1:17 PM

Where does it say he got fisted??? He probably died from a stroke or heart attack.

by Anonymousreply 7February 23, 2019 1:17 PM

He may have been down on his luck, and a friend was just giving him a hand.

by Anonymousreply 8February 23, 2019 1:18 PM

OP is a sex negative pearl clutcher!

by Anonymousreply 9February 23, 2019 1:21 PM

And people said Cruising made gay people look bad?

by Anonymousreply 10February 23, 2019 1:24 PM

r6 Is that video a parody? "Wife didn't cry at the funeral, no interviews" - yeah, no shit! Would you cry for someone who cheated on you with gross meth pigs, and then detail your humiliation to the tabloids, only to ruin your daughter's life further?

And bitch needs a TCA peel, stat.

by Anonymousreply 11February 23, 2019 1:27 PM

R7 He got fisted in the usual location for such activities

by Anonymousreply 12February 23, 2019 1:28 PM

R6, And her name is Dolly Boom? That's almost better than the meth death fist.

Plus her other video is even better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 23, 2019 1:33 PM

Just another healthy expression of sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 14February 23, 2019 1:36 PM

It's so often the ones people think of as squeaky clean who are the biggest freaks behind closed doors.

by Anonymousreply 15February 23, 2019 1:38 PM

Poor wife and daughter; especially the daughter when she’s old enuf n learns the cause of her father’s death. When ur gay, b gay, don’t pretend to be heterosexual n get married

by Anonymousreply 16February 23, 2019 1:46 PM

R16 types illiterate.

It isn't cute.

by Anonymousreply 17February 23, 2019 1:51 PM

Gurl was a MESS

by Anonymousreply 18February 23, 2019 1:56 PM

When we would get a 'call' from one of these we would be sure to get 250 cash up front! And NEVER at our place.

by Anonymousreply 19February 23, 2019 2:02 PM

The only thing that matters is, did he have AIDS and did he die from AIDS and they are covering it up.

by Anonymousreply 20February 23, 2019 2:04 PM

Choking to death in a bondage mask struck me a bit Spinal Tap-ish.

He seemed to be a cool guy. RIP and condolences to his family and friends.

R16, guy could have been one of the unicorn bisexuals. It's California, after all. He shouldn't have cheated, though it's possible he had an open marriage and they just used the hotel to keep it out of their homes.

by Anonymousreply 21February 23, 2019 2:05 PM

I think being gay and closeted was less this guy's problem than that he had such a drug habit that he shoved not one but two rocks of meth up his bum and soaked an S&M mask in amyl nitrate so he could continuously inhale it while being fisted. That is some hardcore shit.

by Anonymousreply 22February 23, 2019 2:10 PM

r22 It's the most hardcore shit I've ever heard about, aside from pouring cocaine on your genitals. He went out playing hard, that much is certain.

by Anonymousreply 23February 23, 2019 2:14 PM

Thoughts and prayers

by Anonymousreply 24February 23, 2019 2:16 PM

At least he died doing something he enjoyed.

by Anonymousreply 25February 23, 2019 2:21 PM

To LA people, did this guy ever seem this freakish on the news?

by Anonymousreply 26February 23, 2019 2:22 PM

Where does it say he was fisted?

by Anonymousreply 27February 23, 2019 2:22 PM

Same, R4, so thanks, OP.

by Anonymousreply 28February 23, 2019 2:30 PM

RIP, hard cord drug user and doesn’t give a shit about my family and it was all about me. ME

by Anonymousreply 29February 23, 2019 2:36 PM

R27, read the article carefully. It says his partner but his hand in his backside.

Plus, he had a massage table which helps if you’re getting fisted

by Anonymousreply 30February 23, 2019 2:38 PM

What did we say about duplicate threads?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 23, 2019 2:39 PM

R30 here. Sorry, op’s article doesn’t mention the fisting specifically but others do

by Anonymousreply 32February 23, 2019 2:40 PM

[quote]Is that video a parody? "Wife didn't cry at the funeral, no interviews" - yeah, no shit! Would you cry for someone who cheated on you with gross meth pigs, and then detail your humiliation to the tabloids, only to ruin your daughter's life further?

This is why social media needs to be disinfected and the person who said those things needs to be shot. Yeah, the normal thing to do is be INTERVIEWED. And I got the same shit about "not crying" when my sister died. As if I didn't love her. Shock and disbelief is what you go through and then the crying doesn't stop for a long time. Do morons think we're robots programmed to "cry" on cue?

by Anonymousreply 33February 23, 2019 2:45 PM

Never been on GHB. Is Burroughs lucky the trick even noticed he was dying? I thought it knocked people out as a date rape drug.

by Anonymousreply 34February 23, 2019 2:49 PM

r30 How did he lug that massage table into that shitty motel? Can you order it there?

Imagine being hungry for cock, fists, and meth so much, you tell your boss you're feeling sick to get off work and then make these intricate arrangements with the drugs and the sex toys in a motel. The energy and the time that would take... I get tired just thinking about it.

by Anonymousreply 35February 23, 2019 3:07 PM

R35, I would imagine this happens a lot when married people cheat, particularly if they have these extreme sexual Interests

by Anonymousreply 36February 23, 2019 3:09 PM

R34, no, GHB doesn’t knock you out, except in high doses but that’s when it’s most dangerous

by Anonymousreply 37February 23, 2019 3:10 PM

r36 Yeah, I guess the end result must be worth all the effort.

by Anonymousreply 38February 23, 2019 3:11 PM

His wife is Asian - dead giveaway (pardon the pun) that he was closeted.

Most gay men who are closeted choose Asian wives. and I say this as a Gay Asian Male

by Anonymousreply 39February 23, 2019 3:13 PM

Mr Go Asian! Lovely to see you again.

We feared that you were dead, most probably from hitting on the wrong, straight, and most definitely WHITE, guy.

by Anonymousreply 40February 23, 2019 3:19 PM

How terrible for the wife! You know, I bet if we all gave the wife lots of money she'd feel better. Where do I send a check???

by Anonymousreply 41February 23, 2019 3:20 PM

R40 my last hook-up was with an Asian guy - but thanks for asking

by Anonymousreply 42February 23, 2019 3:20 PM

I’m sure the wife knew.

by Anonymousreply 43February 23, 2019 3:21 PM

One school of thought is that Asians do not have the same "filters" as white women, so might miss the classic signs of a gay/misbehaving husband.

The other school of thought is that Asians don't care, as long as the paychecks keep coming in.

by Anonymousreply 44February 23, 2019 3:22 PM

Wasn’t the woman married to the Soft Butch Sous Chef victim Asian too?

by Anonymousreply 45February 23, 2019 3:22 PM

Whoa...

by Anonymousreply 46February 23, 2019 3:25 PM

That's some impressively hard-core partying.

by Anonymousreply 47February 23, 2019 3:27 PM

T. M. I.!

by Anonymousreply 48February 23, 2019 3:31 PM

Link to the complete autopsy report. "...companion inserted hand through anus." is on page 7.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49February 23, 2019 3:33 PM

I’m fascinated by the “DJ style” lighting! So is that something he just keeps in the trunk of his car at the ready for trysts? Are we talking a mirrored globe here or lasers? And is anyone else wondered if they were filming this, which is why there is so much detail? I’m sure Gatorade is not happy about the product placement and their lawyers are currently working to have it redacted and replaced with sports drink.

by Anonymousreply 50February 23, 2019 3:33 PM

If someone dies with their anus stretched out enough to be fisted, does the anus contract like hand muscles contracting and close or are they just gaping until cremated?

by Anonymousreply 51February 23, 2019 3:39 PM

Am I incredibly naive or is putty a rock of meth up your bum common?

That shocked me more than the fisting.

by Anonymousreply 52February 23, 2019 3:44 PM

putting bot putty

by Anonymousreply 53February 23, 2019 3:44 PM

Hi Mr Go Asian! 😘

by Anonymousreply 54February 23, 2019 3:48 PM

Death by fisting.

by Anonymousreply 55February 23, 2019 3:51 PM

Hi R54 thanks for that!

by Anonymousreply 56February 23, 2019 3:53 PM

That’s a shame.™

by Anonymousreply 57February 23, 2019 3:55 PM

R27, the coroners report details it

by Anonymousreply 58February 23, 2019 3:57 PM

Do the GoFistMe ... sorry, GoFundMe accounts dry up now?

by Anonymousreply 59February 23, 2019 3:57 PM

Fuck you OP for not putting his name in the title thread for future searches.

by Anonymousreply 60February 23, 2019 3:59 PM

[quote]I’m fascinated by the “DJ style” lighting! So is that something he just keeps in the trunk of his car at the ready for trysts? Are we talking a mirrored globe here or lasers?

So many questions! Was it synced to the music? What *was* playing on his iPod?

by Anonymousreply 61February 23, 2019 4:00 PM

Was this one of those sleazy by the hour notels?

by Anonymousreply 62February 23, 2019 4:03 PM

The frantic GoFundMe activity now makes more sense. The wife almost certainly knew about his other "hobbies", though probably not its level of kinkiness. The real problem for her is that, with all of that now in the open, she will be shunned by the local Asian community and the "loss of face" will make her staying there difficult.

by Anonymousreply 63February 23, 2019 4:03 PM

Did he use regular Crisco or Butter Flavored Crisco?

by Anonymousreply 64February 23, 2019 4:05 PM

What is it like to fuck a guy with a rock of meth up his ass? Does it make your dick wilt?

by Anonymousreply 65February 23, 2019 4:06 PM

His daughter is 9 years old. She's not going to find out "when she gets"older" what actually happened. She's going to know now. And her school friends will know. Her father was famous in LA. I feel very sad for her. This is a lot to put on a young girl. It's ultimately her father's fault but the media and coroner are exceptionally cold and cruel. They don't do this BS in the UK autopsy wise. My heart breaks for her.

by Anonymousreply 66February 23, 2019 4:11 PM

Gross way to die. Not to mention degrading.

by Anonymousreply 67February 23, 2019 4:11 PM

[quote] the media and coroner are exceptionally cold and cruel. They don't do this BS in the UK autopsy wise. My heart breaks for her.

Take it to Mumsnet, luvvie.

by Anonymousreply 68February 23, 2019 4:13 PM

R66 because he was a high-profile TV personality it would be a matter of time before the details were leaked out, even if the report was pressured at the family request

Better to rip off the band aid now

by Anonymousreply 69February 23, 2019 4:13 PM

Media people are way more fucked up than even the average Hollywood actor. Frankly, media people are far more arrogant and lacking in humility compared to the average Hollywood actor.

by Anonymousreply 70February 23, 2019 4:14 PM

r51 The anus (like other muscles) unclenches when you die, so a gaping hole would remain gaping for those lucky workers at the crematorium to marvel at.

If only if it weren't for the facemask, he might still be alive today.

by Anonymousreply 71February 23, 2019 4:14 PM

He had such a squeaky clean image.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 23, 2019 4:15 PM

[quote] Do morons think we're robots programmed to "cry" on cue?

One can only hope...

by Anonymousreply 73February 23, 2019 4:15 PM

Bless you, R73

by Anonymousreply 74February 23, 2019 4:16 PM

[quote] If only if it weren't for the facemask, he might still be alive today.

No if only he or his partner brought Naloxone (drug that reverses an overdose) he would still be alive

by Anonymousreply 75February 23, 2019 4:16 PM

Interesting no booze in his system. I guess there was no pre-game relaxing over cocktails for him.

by Anonymousreply 76February 23, 2019 4:17 PM

If our society wasn't so shitty and homophobic he wouldn't have had to beard with Dragon Lady, sire a child, claim to be sick at work in order to hook up with some Grindr trick in a sleazy motel and overdose. No could have overdosed at home and his daughter wouldn't have to face these revelations.

by Anonymousreply 77February 23, 2019 4:17 PM

We must introduce Nancy Grace and BUTT DAD to this new thread.

by Anonymousreply 78February 23, 2019 4:18 PM

Any pics of the male companion?

by Anonymousreply 79February 23, 2019 4:19 PM

#DeathByFisting

classy

by Anonymousreply 80February 23, 2019 4:20 PM

R75 His play partner did at least commence CPR when he realised something was wrong, before the paramedics arrived.

I was struck by how much planning this session took. I mean DJ style lights, massage table, drugs all took a lot of planning. Surely the front desk would have thought it odd, seeing someone bring all of that to their room. Where did he store this stuff? At home?

by Anonymousreply 81February 23, 2019 4:20 PM

Harvey Levin lives for salacious shit like this. Still crickets on his site. I am certain the "companion" was totally Harvey-adjacent. It couldn't be Harvey himself, because no way would he stick around to help resuscitate the poor fucker. Also, I am sure he would draw the line at a Days Inn.

by Anonymousreply 82February 23, 2019 4:21 PM

"Rectal mucosa erethyma."

by Anonymousreply 83February 23, 2019 4:21 PM

R79

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 23, 2019 4:22 PM

Whats that R83?

by Anonymousreply 85February 23, 2019 4:23 PM

R27 the fisting is part of the 22-page autopsy report that was linked in the previous thread. The male ‘friend’ told the detectives about it while being questioned. Also the autopsy report says Chris’s rectum was bleeding and bruised (seriously—read it. It’s very detailed.)

by Anonymousreply 86February 23, 2019 4:23 PM

R81 I applaud the partner for at least staying at the scene - but most people would bolt.

by Anonymousreply 87February 23, 2019 4:23 PM

The companion is the one who shoved the meth up his ass, but of course he’s not going to cop to it, since it was one of the main causes of death.

by Anonymousreply 88February 23, 2019 4:23 PM

I’m glad that during my closeted years, I just liked fucking dudes in the ass. I think my basic, simple tastes may have saved me.

by Anonymousreply 89February 23, 2019 4:24 PM

R81 I wonder if the police will press any drug related charges?

by Anonymousreply 90February 23, 2019 4:24 PM

Ifn you gotta go, that's the way to go!

by Anonymousreply 91February 23, 2019 4:24 PM

R77 So if he wasn't closeted he would have had bland run of the mill sex and would still be with us. Uh, no.

by Anonymousreply 92February 23, 2019 4:25 PM

The life of a sex addict

by Anonymousreply 93February 23, 2019 4:26 PM

[quote] His daughter is 9 years old. She's not going to find out "when she gets"older" what actually happened. She's going to know now. And her school friends will know. Her father was famous in LA.

Why would you assume her mother keeps her in LA after this humiliating episode?

by Anonymousreply 94February 23, 2019 4:27 PM

If the little girl goes by her Mom's name at a new school, she'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 95February 23, 2019 4:27 PM

Old thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96February 23, 2019 4:28 PM

[quote] The life of a sex addict

Again this is why it is SO IMPORTANT to have Naloxone at hand for situations like this, as it reverses a drug overdose

by Anonymousreply 97February 23, 2019 4:28 PM

I find it horrifying that this was made public. This isn't news. This is a disgusting money grab at the expense of his family. There is no other reason to publish this level of detail about someone's death. The people printing this are far more disturbing than anything this man did in his private life.

And no, I'm not saying this to assuage my own behaviors. I am not a drug user, and no, I've never been fisted, but I don't feel these facts make me a better person than someone who has or does engage in them.

by Anonymousreply 98February 23, 2019 4:29 PM

Naloxone reverses opioid overdoses, not meth.

by Anonymousreply 99February 23, 2019 4:29 PM

[R66]

The nine year old daughter is going to hear about her dad from the five year olds, the six year olds, the seven year olds….

by Anonymousreply 100February 23, 2019 4:29 PM

So when the wife went to pick up his personal effects, were the massage bench and DJ lighting among the items along with his phone, wallet and keys?

by Anonymousreply 101February 23, 2019 4:29 PM

[quote]Interesting no booze in his system.

You can't do GHB with booze.

And to the person who said GHB will make you pass out only if you take a "massive dose" -- you are wrong. GHB is very powerful. Just a small vail too much and you can stop breathing. It's fun, but you have to be really careful with it.

by Anonymousreply 102February 23, 2019 4:30 PM

R75, pretty sure that only works for opiates. It would, however, have saved Prince.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103February 23, 2019 4:30 PM

I know I sound straight out of DL's maiden aunt brigade here, but why can't people just hook up without drugs? Or at least use drugs in a way that doesn't require the use of Naloxone?

by Anonymousreply 104February 23, 2019 4:31 PM

[quote]I’m fascinated by the “DJ style” lighting! So is that something he just keeps in the trunk of his car at the ready for trysts? Are we talking a mirrored globe here or lasers?

Maybe his whole dream was to be a DJ, but then he got saddled with a wife and kid and had to settle for being a TV personality??

Follow your dream, kids. Because this is what happens - -

by Anonymousreply 105February 23, 2019 4:31 PM

R97, it only reverses opiate overdoses. Not ODing on any of the chemsex party favors they were using.

by Anonymousreply 106February 23, 2019 4:32 PM

R97 here - OK - Naloxone doesn't reverse Meth - ok thanks for that guys

by Anonymousreply 107February 23, 2019 4:32 PM

[quote]Again this is why it is SO IMPORTANT to have Naloxone at hand for situations like this, as it reverses a drug overdose

Do you think it's a magic wand for ANY drug overdose?

It only works for opioids. Meth is the OPPOSITE of opioids.

by Anonymousreply 108February 23, 2019 4:32 PM

I don't know if you want to change everything up for this kid when she already been through so much trauma. Also Naloxone is for opioids.

by Anonymousreply 109February 23, 2019 4:32 PM

R76 and R97 Naloxone WOULD NOT have worked because meth is not a narcotic

by Anonymousreply 110February 23, 2019 4:33 PM

Maybe he didn't have to haul the lights & table & what not that day. Maybe he was renting the shitty hotel by the month as a sex pad.

All his paraphinalia would've already been there the day he died.

by Anonymousreply 111February 23, 2019 4:33 PM

Maybe the deceased had enough on his plate remembering the disco lights, massage table, GHB and met, that he forgot to pack the Naloxone.

Any why pack disco lighting, when he was wearing a gimp mask? Surely he wouldn't have been able to enjoy the sol et lumiere?

by Anonymousreply 112February 23, 2019 4:34 PM

[quote] Naloxone WOULD NOT have worked because meth is not a narcotic

OK thanks for the education!

by Anonymousreply 113February 23, 2019 4:35 PM

I want my death to have such wonderful production values.

by Anonymousreply 114February 23, 2019 4:35 PM

I’ve had meth up my ass, taken G, and been fisted... but I never came close to dying.

Lots of men have and are fine.

My guess is the continuous poppers and likely too much G caused the problem

by Anonymousreply 115February 23, 2019 4:35 PM

and to further beat the Naloxone angle: it works much like an epipen does for anaphylaxis -- it reverses the opioid overdose for 10 minutes or so, then you need another dose. So DLers- Give the Narcan then call 911.

by Anonymousreply 116February 23, 2019 4:36 PM

[quote]Any why pack disco lighting, when he was wearing a gimp mask? Surely he wouldn't have been able to enjoy the sol et lumiere?

I wondered the same thing, but came to a more generous conclusion: The lights were a courtesy to his guest. What a host.

by Anonymousreply 117February 23, 2019 4:36 PM

Did he aspirate when he vomited? Then have a heart attack?

by Anonymousreply 118February 23, 2019 4:36 PM

If his wife saw his credit card bills or phone or managed their money, she knew about his days at the Days Inn.

by Anonymousreply 119February 23, 2019 4:37 PM

R75 and R97, Narcan (nalixone) does NOT work on overdoses of anything but opioids. Methamphetamine is certainly NOT an opioid, thus it would have no effect.

GHB has a remarkably small safety profile, i. e. There’s not a huge difference in the size you would take for parTying vs. the dose which will knock you out and kill you. AND you’re are completely depending upon someone to mix up the dosage correctly. And NO booze before or after dosing. Most chem sex guys will take it after Tina, so it ups the “horniness” factor. Honestly, I’d give it a miss because it’s not worth the worry.

by Anonymousreply 120February 23, 2019 4:37 PM

[quote]My guess is the continuous poppers and likely too much G caused the problem

The poppers with the meth would be more problematic, as they both cause they heart to race.

GHB is a downer, which would lower the heart rate.

by Anonymousreply 121February 23, 2019 4:37 PM

R61 the post mortum makes no reference to the wiring arrangements to the disco lighting sadly.

Do you have any view on syncing?

by Anonymousreply 122February 23, 2019 4:37 PM

R75 Nalone reverses opioids, not GHB or meth.

by Anonymousreply 123February 23, 2019 4:37 PM

If you encounter someone vomiting while lying down, you need to turn him to his side, or else he risks choking on his vomit

by Anonymousreply 124February 23, 2019 4:38 PM

Did he lose control of his bowels at time of death or had he “cleaned house”?

by Anonymousreply 125February 23, 2019 4:38 PM

Speaking of fist, if any asshole deserves one to the face, it's that douchebag @R84

by Anonymousreply 126February 23, 2019 4:38 PM

Anyone else want to add that Naloxone doesn't reverse a Meth overdose?

by Anonymousreply 127February 23, 2019 4:39 PM

Does Naloxone reverse the effects of Meth?

Just wondering . . .

by Anonymousreply 128February 23, 2019 4:40 PM

I don't understand much of the autopsy report, but it appears he had a heart attack and did not choke on his vomit in the gimp mask. Is this correct?

by Anonymousreply 129February 23, 2019 4:40 PM

R120 / RN working in area of substance abuse

thanks for that, could you share with people what they should do in the event someone is unresponsive after taking Meth

Is there anything anyone can do, other than call 9-11?

by Anonymousreply 130February 23, 2019 4:41 PM

R117 He sounds like such a giving guy.

by Anonymousreply 131February 23, 2019 4:43 PM

R128 you should be furiously fisted by a succession of Asian whores.

by Anonymousreply 132February 23, 2019 4:44 PM

R115 That's probably because you're some 20 something west coast gym bunny, not some aging news anchor.

by Anonymousreply 133February 23, 2019 4:44 PM

r104 = the "Maiden Aunt Brigade" Troll

by Anonymousreply 134February 23, 2019 4:45 PM

If he were 20 years younger he maybe could have handled that amount of meth, but his heart and arteries were in bad shape and gave out on him. He was too old to be doing all those drugs, it seems like he wanted to get found out but took things too far and died.

by Anonymousreply 135February 23, 2019 4:47 PM

R133 the line between a fun dose of G and a fatal overdose is very thin. And you don’t know the strength of a particular batch of G until you first take the first dose and assay how potent it is. Many experienced partiers have fatally overdosed on G.

by Anonymousreply 136February 23, 2019 4:48 PM

R135 So are we saying themat the over 40s really need to get a medical before PnP activities, especially if meth or GHB are involved?

by Anonymousreply 137February 23, 2019 4:48 PM

R135 you’re terribly naive.

by Anonymousreply 138February 23, 2019 4:49 PM

*that the over 40s*

Apologies, just had a cheeky shot and my typing has gone to pot.

by Anonymousreply 139February 23, 2019 4:50 PM

R104 false naïveté is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 140February 23, 2019 4:50 PM

How do we stamp out drug deaths in the over 40s fisting community?

Is Naloxone the answer or a red herring?

by Anonymousreply 141February 23, 2019 4:51 PM

R137 I think what people are saying is that if you are going to PnP at least educate yourself on the drugs themselves, so you which drugs are okay to mix-up, and which are a big risk. and yes why not get a physical? If one has a heart condition, I think it would be unwise to take a drug that cause your heart to beat at an accelerated speed.

by Anonymousreply 142February 23, 2019 4:52 PM

We'll likely learn nothing about the guy in the room with him. And as it should be. He's protected by law and immune from prosecution for reporting an overdose, staying there and providing CPR.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143February 23, 2019 4:53 PM

Naloxone EVERYONE, from an overdose to a stubbed toe.

by Anonymousreply 144February 23, 2019 4:53 PM

R142 is the Maiden Aunt Brigade Rear Admiral

by Anonymousreply 145February 23, 2019 4:54 PM

He probably didn't know he had heart disease -- they had no medical records other than those from the trauma center, and he wasn't a transient, so he didn't go in for check ups.

by Anonymousreply 146February 23, 2019 4:54 PM

R143 the opioid situation is getting so out of control that most states have these laws, to encourage people to stay with someone who overdoses, so the paramedics have all the information to save the person.

by Anonymousreply 147February 23, 2019 4:54 PM

R143, Are you saying he’s protected from being identified or from prosecution, or both?

by Anonymousreply 148February 23, 2019 4:55 PM

He's our Lupe Velez.

by Anonymousreply 149February 23, 2019 4:55 PM

R148 - BOTH

by Anonymousreply 150February 23, 2019 4:55 PM

R144 *calls pharmacist*

Stocks up on supplies for forthcoming orgy.

Anyone know where I can buy a cheap massage table and disco lights for ambiance?

by Anonymousreply 151February 23, 2019 4:55 PM

So it sounds like we have all the details except one, what was their safe word? Any guesses?

by Anonymousreply 152February 23, 2019 4:57 PM

R145 nobody cares if you PnP, that is your business - but at the very least educate yourself on all the different party drugs, so you can make an informed choice on what you want to put in your body.

by Anonymousreply 153February 23, 2019 4:57 PM

This is going to sound insane, but is it possible Mr. Burrous was a first time user?

That could explain the excessive amounts and the shenanigans.

Nobody will ever believe that if it's true, but weirder things....

by Anonymousreply 154February 23, 2019 4:58 PM

[quote] Anyone know where I can buy a cheap massage table and disco lights for ambiance?

It being LA, I'm assuming there's a business with two guys driving around the Valley (and wider) and staging those scenes at short notice.

by Anonymousreply 155February 23, 2019 4:58 PM

R152 You should be able to hear it mentioned when the sex tape is leaked by the police onto X-Tube shortly.

Be warned it contains flashing images.

by Anonymousreply 156February 23, 2019 4:59 PM

R138 No, actually R135 is right. Chris’s already existing high blood pressure and athetosclerotic heart disease contributed to his death by meth overdose, basically his heart was already weakened and susceptible to the effects of meth. A young person with no pre existing heart disease might not have died.

P. 8 of the autopsy report explains how it works.

by Anonymousreply 157February 23, 2019 4:59 PM

R155 what page would that be under in Yellow Pages?

by Anonymousreply 158February 23, 2019 5:00 PM

"Sex dungeon staging"

by Anonymousreply 159February 23, 2019 5:01 PM

R154 I don't think this was his first time, given he had packed massage table, disco lights and gimp mask.

That doesn't sound like novice play to me.

by Anonymousreply 160February 23, 2019 5:02 PM

LOL at the overwrought R7, disbelieving the salacious fisting "rumors" -

[Quote] Where does it say he got fisted??? He probably died from a stroke or heart attack.

There's always at least one of those in these threads, refusing to read anything.

by Anonymousreply 161February 23, 2019 5:03 PM

R159 3 companies have come up on my search!

Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 162February 23, 2019 5:04 PM

[quote]r134 the "Maiden Aunt Brigade" Troll — you just can't help yourself from using that phrase, can you?

It's [italic]The Maiden Aunt[bold]s[/bold] Brigade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163February 23, 2019 5:05 PM

These things happen a lot during a midlife crisis when men want to make up for lost time and overdo it and put their bodies through an extreme amount of stress it can't handle.

But I got to be honest that elaborate set up does seem a bit excessive. Did he stage it because he intended to film the session or something?

by Anonymousreply 164February 23, 2019 5:06 PM

Anyone else wondering if Asian wifey knew about his activity? Most unfortunate, though completely reckless.

by Anonymousreply 165February 23, 2019 5:06 PM

[quote]is it possible Mr. Burrous was a first time user?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166February 23, 2019 5:06 PM

Wives usually know something is going on, but they keep quiet to not rock the boat, risk their current (financial) stability and "ignorance is bliss" state.

by Anonymousreply 167February 23, 2019 5:08 PM

I know from now on if anyone at my work says they're not feeling well and want to go home I'm going to suspect they're actually off for a drug-fuelled sex romp.

by Anonymousreply 168February 23, 2019 5:08 PM

First time user? Sure. That sounds completely plausible to ME!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169February 23, 2019 5:10 PM

R159 The first company I rang are sending over a brochure.

They asked if I wanted them to supply a DJ or they could give me a list of ones they'd worked with previously.

What sort of music do you play at fisting events? Light jazz, heavy metal, R&B?

by Anonymousreply 170February 23, 2019 5:10 PM

[quote]r164 That elaborate set up does seem a bit excessive. Did he stage it because he intended to film the session or something?

YES!

Cue the widow stating hubby was just filming a news report for work.

by Anonymousreply 171February 23, 2019 5:11 PM

R165 Maybe the wife was the cameraman?

by Anonymousreply 172February 23, 2019 5:12 PM

Southern gospel.

by Anonymousreply 173February 23, 2019 5:12 PM

What sort of music do you play at fisting events? Light jazz, heavy metal, R&B?

r170. Enya. You can never go wrong with playing Enya.

by Anonymousreply 174February 23, 2019 5:12 PM

R173 You're so en vogue.

Have you considered a career in PnP parTy planning?

by Anonymousreply 175February 23, 2019 5:13 PM

[quote]What sort of music do you play at fisting events? Light jazz, heavy metal, R&B?

Or Spinal Tap

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176February 23, 2019 5:13 PM

R170 I’d like to know that too. What were they listening to on that sound system? I’m guessing EDM like they do on raves.

by Anonymousreply 177February 23, 2019 5:13 PM

[quote]r172 Maybe the wife was the cameraman?

And the daughter had a g-damn internship.

Nepotism is RIFE in Hollywood!

by Anonymousreply 178February 23, 2019 5:14 PM

The moment I heard this happened in the afternoon I knew it was a Grindr trick. They're NEVER available on weekend nights because they're too busy attending shows or concerts, going to parties, or going out drinking with their multitudes of friends. Then comes Tuesday afternoon at 1pm, "hey man u horny?". No man, I'm fucking WORKING. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 179February 23, 2019 5:15 PM

Cause of death - Methamphetamine overdose

GO FUND MAI

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180February 23, 2019 5:15 PM

R174 Do you think 'Sail Away' was being played when he passed?

by Anonymousreply 181February 23, 2019 5:15 PM

Hopefully it was Storms in Africa.

by Anonymousreply 182February 23, 2019 5:18 PM

It is possible that he was a first time user. He wanted his first time to be special that's why he set up the table, the disco lights and the other stuff.

by Anonymousreply 183February 23, 2019 5:18 PM

He was "one of a kind" alright, Mai. (Wink, wink.) R180

And his " curiosity", oh vey!

by Anonymousreply 184February 23, 2019 5:18 PM

According to the LA station, this was the last song he heard:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185February 23, 2019 5:19 PM

"He loved connecting with all of you"

He'd PnP'd before!

by Anonymousreply 186February 23, 2019 5:22 PM

One of the narratives in the report linked above states that the wife said "he used to like to go to clubs" but had lost interest in them. She knew he was on the dl.

by Anonymousreply 187February 23, 2019 5:23 PM

Not to laugh at tragedy BUT you slay me r185.

by Anonymousreply 188February 23, 2019 5:23 PM

Should we have a collection for him and leave a touching DL tribute to him on her Gofundme page.

by Anonymousreply 189February 23, 2019 5:24 PM

Missing you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190February 23, 2019 5:24 PM

I would hope the last song he heard was "Comfortably Numb."

by Anonymousreply 191February 23, 2019 5:25 PM

YES R189!

by Anonymousreply 192February 23, 2019 5:25 PM

No pic of the other guy yet ?

by Anonymousreply 193February 23, 2019 5:26 PM

"He came into our homes every morning"

And in the afternoons he got fisted.

by Anonymousreply 194February 23, 2019 5:27 PM

Duh!

Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Relax

I bet it sounds amazing blasting through the loudspeakers of the sound system when you're high on meth.

by Anonymousreply 195February 23, 2019 5:27 PM

ALmost 50 grand so far from a go fund me acct. Wtf do they have a poors gofundme? The fisting outcome only made the widow more money

Tired of this gimme money stuff online begging

by Anonymousreply 196February 23, 2019 5:27 PM

The last song he heard was Goodbye Horses:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197February 23, 2019 5:28 PM

"We must introduce Nancy Grace and BUTT DAD to this new thread."

"...And now we're joined by a random Asian woman. Random Asian Woman, what do you make of the Datalounge theory that being a white man with an Asian wife was a DEAD GIVEAWAY that BUTT DAD was an out-of-control, self-loathing CLOSET CASE?"

by Anonymousreply 198February 23, 2019 5:28 PM

R180 Go fund Mai

That made me laugh!

by Anonymousreply 199February 23, 2019 5:29 PM

[quote] It takes a lot to shock DL-ers, who were expecting a sordid story all along. And yet . . .

Datalounge cracked the "soft-butch sous chef" murder in D.C. So there are some keen minds and wild imaginations at work here. Still, none of you bitches made this case. This means there is a level of human behavior beyond the comprehension of Datalounge. That 's scary as hell.

by Anonymousreply 200February 23, 2019 5:30 PM

Reminder, the guy with him said they knew each other for 6 months. Met on Grndr but kept it going after that. You are going to feel pretty fucking comfortable in a PnP situation with a buddy you have known that long. I'm learning much more about G. I did not know correct dosing for it was that touchy. I've never tried it, and now I never will. Too old for all of this anyway. I do feel bad for the kid, but hopefully name change and a move will help.

As for gory details, I'll take all of them! Look at how beloved and FAR more famous Robin Williams was, and the medical examiner's office was extremely graphic describing how he committed suicide. So much so, it was nearly a how-to guide. Maybe that's where Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain got their tips.

All of this detail, and we still don't know if he was cut. How sloppy.

by Anonymousreply 201February 23, 2019 5:31 PM

R201 nailed it there.

This was a regular friend with benefits. He knew his was around the anchor's ass.

They'd parTied before.

by Anonymousreply 202February 23, 2019 5:34 PM

@joebeti

Man, that Chris Burrous story got crazy in a hurry. Holy moly

by Anonymousreply 203February 23, 2019 5:35 PM

I don't know why they needed to start a GofundMai account for.

Putting the massage table, disco lighting and gimp mask on Ebay would raise enough for a new name for the kid.

by Anonymousreply 204February 23, 2019 5:37 PM

For the straight women here who don't know (and I'm pretty sure the gay men here already know this because most of us have experienced it firsthand):

When men die while you're fisting them, you have to pull your hand out within the first 30 seconds of death or else the anal cavity turns rigid, and then they have to cut you out of the body. (It's messy, but you do what you gotta do.) Most hospital ER's have special oscillating saws just for this purpose. There was even an episode about it on Grey's Anatomy.

by Anonymousreply 205February 23, 2019 5:37 PM

BOMBSHELL TONIGHT!!!!!

High-Flying L.A. news anchor Chris Burrous lives a secret life of drugs, S&M and OTHER MEN! This supposed "loving husband" and father to a beautiful nine year old girl, Isabella, flies too high and ends up DEAD - with TWO ROCKS of METH UP HIS BUTT!!!!

TONIGHT: How did BUTT DAD fool EVERYONE for SO LONG??!?!!!

We go to Jane Velez Mitchell with insights from Los Angeles:

Thank you, Nancy. There is a strange quietness here in Los Angeles tonight as more SORDID details emerge about anchorman and loving husband and devoted father Chris Burrous and his SECRET LIFE of Dangerous DRUG-FUELED SEX PARTIES with OTHER MEN!

As an out gay woman with over 76 years of SOBRIETY...

by Anonymousreply 206February 23, 2019 5:38 PM

Repost for r185

THIS was the last song he heard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207February 23, 2019 5:38 PM

The fuckbuddy should get some of the GoFundme money.

by Anonymousreply 208February 23, 2019 5:38 PM

R205 Thank you for that tip.

by Anonymousreply 209February 23, 2019 5:39 PM

I would love to "rip this from the headlines" but I think I'll need some asbestos gloves first.

by Anonymousreply 210February 23, 2019 5:40 PM

Sgt. Olivia Benson: "Show me on this doll how far the bad man's fist got up your anus."

by Anonymousreply 211February 23, 2019 5:42 PM

I wonder if he had much status with the Days Inn Frequent Stay program. Who will get all the frequent stay points he has accrued?

by Anonymousreply 212February 23, 2019 5:43 PM

R206 More on that story later. First a word from our sponsor - Naloxone.

by Anonymousreply 213February 23, 2019 5:43 PM

It didn't help that he was at least 30 lbs overweight.

by Anonymousreply 214February 23, 2019 5:44 PM

"What's that, Jane? Did you say 'DJ Style Lighting?' What is that? Like, a DISCO BALL?!

And a MASSAGE TABLE?!?!?!!!

I guess we know what BUTT DAD was using THAT for!"

by Anonymousreply 215February 23, 2019 5:45 PM

R212, I've already cashed those in.

by Anonymousreply 216February 23, 2019 5:45 PM

Not a pearl-clutcher, but it is necessary to release all the details like that?

by Anonymousreply 217February 23, 2019 5:46 PM

R212 The fuckbuddy gets custody of the Days Inn Elite status.

It forms part of his gagging settlement.

by Anonymousreply 218February 23, 2019 5:46 PM

[quote] Not a pearl-clutcher, but it is necessary to release all the details like that?

Yes, gaylings and closet cases need to be educated about safe fisting.

by Anonymousreply 219February 23, 2019 5:47 PM

R214 in the post-mortem report it said the deceased had a flat stomach.

by Anonymousreply 220February 23, 2019 5:48 PM

You were a little late with information on Naloxone. Now I'm sitting here with two rocks of meth in my butt, Naloxone at my side and I'm suppose to waste this dose of G. You are the worst.

by Anonymousreply 221February 23, 2019 5:49 PM

I hope the wife finds someone else and the guy loves the daughter like his own.

My feeling is once you have kids, you gotta stop doing shit that will hurt them like this.

Tho I suppose tons of guys are out there doing this stuff with different outcomes.

Really sad all around.

by Anonymousreply 222February 23, 2019 5:53 PM

All this fuss over a WEEKEND MORNING anchor on a CW affiliate? He was barely a public figure.

by Anonymousreply 223February 23, 2019 5:56 PM

R221 if you overdose on OPIOIDS you need SOMEONE ELSE to administer the Naloxone

by Anonymousreply 224February 23, 2019 5:56 PM

"Hey, I'm for gay marriage. I think everyone should Live And Let Live. But WHAT WAS HE THINKING???!!!

BUTT DAD has a beautiful loving wife at home and a precious nine year old daughter - WHY weren't they enough?!?! WHY did he have to BULLDOZE their lives as well?!?!!

DAVID, I know you're watching at home with The Twins. If you EVER..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225February 23, 2019 5:57 PM

Now you tell me!

by Anonymousreply 226February 23, 2019 5:57 PM

There's a stigma surrounding taking medication in suppository form, which is probably why many are so horrified by those meth rocks in his butt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227February 23, 2019 5:57 PM

When is Disney going to make a movie about this?

by Anonymousreply 228February 23, 2019 5:57 PM

What will be on his tombstone?

RELAX!

by Anonymousreply 229February 23, 2019 5:57 PM

[quote]in the post-mortem report it said the deceased had a flat stomach.

Clearly, the same physician who writes Trump's physicals.

by Anonymousreply 230February 23, 2019 5:57 PM

[quote] He was barely a public figure.

Well, no shit Sherlock. Otherwise, he would've been found at The Ritz with custom-made Hermes S/M accoutrements.

by Anonymousreply 231February 23, 2019 5:58 PM

To be honest, I thought the cause of death might be something scandalous, but the truth is far beyond anything I actually expected. I figured at most he had a heart attack while getting banged by an escort.

by Anonymousreply 232February 23, 2019 5:58 PM

OMG you cannot make this shit up...this is exactly how I want to go btw, except when I’m 87 years old right on the verge of dementia.

by Anonymousreply 233February 23, 2019 5:58 PM

[quote] This is going to sound insane, but is it possible Mr. Burrous was a first time user? That could explain the excessive amounts and the shenanigans.

You’re funny. Are you the same person who said on Twitter that someone should check Roger Stone for depression, because it is common among older people and it might explain his recent behavior? Then said, “Or it could be early dementia.”

by Anonymousreply 234February 23, 2019 5:58 PM

I'm writing the movie version of this as we speak. Coming for Oscar #2, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 235February 23, 2019 5:59 PM

[quote]My feeling is once you have kids, you gotta stop doing shit that will hurt them like this.

Fuck you, scold!

by Anonymousreply 236February 23, 2019 5:59 PM

^^echoing this sentiment

by Anonymousreply 237February 23, 2019 6:00 PM

I assume you will be drawing from your personal experiences, Dustin.

by Anonymousreply 238February 23, 2019 6:01 PM

This is really sordid. Perfect for Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 239February 23, 2019 6:01 PM

He really was the Judy Garland of Local TV Personalities.

by Anonymousreply 240February 23, 2019 6:02 PM

As wonderful as this saga is, there's one thing that would make all the other sordid details pale in comparison. Imagine if it were announced that the mystery man sex partner was (drum roll, please): fellow teevee newsman GIO BENITEZ!

But yeah, I know. That's WAY too much to ask for. I would piss myself, I really would.

by Anonymousreply 241February 23, 2019 6:03 PM

Crystal meth booty bumps on a full stomach never turn out well.

by Anonymousreply 242February 23, 2019 6:04 PM

Someone's already writing a screenplay for a movie based on this tragedy? But what would the title be?

by Anonymousreply 243February 23, 2019 6:04 PM

Everyone feels sorry for his wife, but what about his poor parents?

They are going to have to order in all their groceries FOR YEARS.

by Anonymousreply 244February 23, 2019 6:04 PM

R244 - We always knew he was "that way"

by Anonymousreply 245February 23, 2019 6:06 PM

Given how elaborate the whole set up was I am wondering what was used for lube in this special occasion, Ranch Dressing?

by Anonymousreply 246February 23, 2019 6:07 PM

[quote]LA anchor overdoses on meth while being fisted

I know I shouldn't be laughing, but... lol

by Anonymousreply 247February 23, 2019 6:07 PM

Does anyone know if Mai has extended the hand of friendship to her husband's fisting friend?

by Anonymousreply 248February 23, 2019 6:07 PM

Told you I was hardcore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249February 23, 2019 6:10 PM

Mai: Me love you long time!

Meth: Me last longer.

by Anonymousreply 250February 23, 2019 6:10 PM

r248 Only if she washes hers first. God knows what *she* has been dipping into lately. Though I have a few ideas.

by Anonymousreply 251February 23, 2019 6:10 PM

In the End ...

by Anonymousreply 252February 23, 2019 6:11 PM

Random observation - this happened two days after Christmas. Wanna bet the elaborate setup was in the nature of a Christmas present to himself?

by Anonymousreply 253February 23, 2019 6:18 PM

R242 The post mortem is moot about the douching side of things

by Anonymousreply 254February 23, 2019 6:20 PM

[quote]Random observation - this happened two days after Christmas.

I told you I wanted CHA-CHA HEELS, goddammit!!!!

by Anonymousreply 255February 23, 2019 6:20 PM

It sounds like his stomach was empty -- that he hadn't eaten that day.

by Anonymousreply 256February 23, 2019 6:21 PM

"Christopher ROCKY Burrous"? What an absurd name.

by Anonymousreply 257February 23, 2019 6:22 PM

One would hope he was cleaned out if he was up for a fisting session.

by Anonymousreply 258February 23, 2019 6:22 PM

The report says his stomach contained almost an ounce of semen.

by Anonymousreply 259February 23, 2019 6:23 PM

Bet the wife and kid had gone out of town. I had not realized the timing, just awful for his whole family.

by Anonymousreply 260February 23, 2019 6:24 PM

Couldn't anyone tell that he was an empress? His wife is Asian that is the biggest tell of all.....

by Anonymousreply 261February 23, 2019 6:24 PM

No -- the wife kept calling him to see if he'd gone to the meeting.

by Anonymousreply 262February 23, 2019 6:25 PM

Mainstream straight people don't know that asian wife equals being a closet case R261

by Anonymousreply 263February 23, 2019 6:26 PM

The biggest question, of course, is: what was on his iPod?

"Haven't Go Time for the Pain" -- Carly Simon

by Anonymousreply 264February 23, 2019 6:30 PM

"What What (In the Butt)" -- Samwell

by Anonymousreply 265February 23, 2019 6:30 PM

[quote]What *was* playing on his iPod?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266February 23, 2019 6:33 PM

R259, are you joking?

The closeted men marrying Asian women thing applies MOSTLY to those guys who marry Asian women who are new to America. It doesn't apply to younger gays for the most part. Yes, I know Chris' situation goes against this theory but he's the exception.

by Anonymousreply 267February 23, 2019 6:33 PM

They choose Asian wives because they are grateful to be with a white guy.

by Anonymousreply 268February 23, 2019 6:37 PM

[quote] When men die while you're fisting them, you have to pull your hand out within the first 30 seconds of death or else the anal cavity turns rigid, and then they have to cut you out of the body. (It's messy, but you do what you gotta do.) Most hospital ER's have special oscillating saws just for this purpose. There was even an episode about it on Grey's Anatomy.

Is this true? I am going to have nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 269February 23, 2019 6:37 PM

Let me tell you about a place, somewhere up in LA way where the people are so gay, fistin’ the night away, here they have a lot of fun putting meth rocks up their bum Oh man you’ll find the old and young Fistin’ the night away

by Anonymousreply 270February 23, 2019 6:37 PM

R259 Sounds like there must have been multiple ✊ ✊ ✊ at the sol etc Lumiere event.

An ounce is an awful lot for one guy to give up at one sitting.

by Anonymousreply 271February 23, 2019 6:38 PM

Wow. I got to hand it to YOU GUYS AT DL!!!!! You were so right this time. All this time I just thought that y’all were being snarky, witty and catty...I know, how out of that ordinary here 😜 It just seemed so made up like something Perez or the old tabloids would have come up with. Although in the back of my mind I was thinking “why of all people would there be such unbelievable rumors about an LA anchor?” I just assumed he was being outed like everyone else here which is like breathing to DL. Again like Perez: “this...so and so...IS GAY!!! That dog from Modern Family....IS GAY! Andy Cohens new baby....IS GAY! That mole on the Pope’s left buttcheek..... IS GAY!!!!” It’s kind of like the boy who cried wolf. I just rolled my eyes and shrugged it off as usual. So I’m giving giving everyone here credit, you actually got it 100% RIGHT as tragic and terrible the circumstances are. Now I’m wondering and HOPING if his gorgeous replacement Mark Mester has any skeletons in his closet ;) Speaking of Mester along with Lynette Romero, did either of them or anyone on the morning NEWS mention Burrous autopsy this morning? I started watching right now but it’s all Oscar coverage.

by Anonymousreply 272February 23, 2019 6:40 PM

Jesus, R269 and R271, how gullible ARE you?!

by Anonymousreply 273February 23, 2019 6:40 PM

R273 Are you suggesting that the anchor's beau is a multiple cummer?

by Anonymousreply 274February 23, 2019 6:42 PM

This gives fisting a bad name. He overdid it with too many chems which is exactly what killed him. Fisting is safe if you know what you’re doing. 👊👊👊

by Anonymousreply 275February 23, 2019 6:45 PM

[quote]Speaking of Mester along with Lynette Romero, did either of them or anyone on the morning NEWS mention Burrous autopsy this morning? I started watching right now but it’s all Oscar coverage.

Someone in the other thread mentioned that Lynette read the results without the more lurid details, and said that it was disappointing and disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 276February 23, 2019 6:45 PM

[quote]Someone's already writing a screenplay for a movie based on this tragedy? But what would the title be?

High Nooner

A Fistful of Poppers

The Man in the Latex Mask

by Anonymousreply 277February 23, 2019 6:46 PM

It is not uncommon to vomit when having a heart attack. The though of doing that with the hood on is horrifying.

by Anonymousreply 278February 23, 2019 6:49 PM

Dataloungers are faded and jaded old cynical cunts, who've seen it all and done it all. When we hear of a motel death or a "hate" crime, we nail it within 2 minutes. We're way ahead of the cops and the coroners, the wives and the local media.

by Anonymousreply 279February 23, 2019 6:51 PM

R228 Better yet, a Disney musical!

by Anonymousreply 280February 23, 2019 6:51 PM

Meth and being fisted. Sounds like a great night!

by Anonymousreply 281February 23, 2019 6:52 PM

R268 as are Asian men.

by Anonymousreply 282February 23, 2019 6:53 PM

[quote] Someone's already writing a screenplay for a movie based on this tragedy? But what would the title?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283February 23, 2019 6:55 PM

R275 What are your tips for holding a fun yet safe fisting session?

by Anonymousreply 284February 23, 2019 6:56 PM

R284 Disco lighting - essential.

by Anonymousreply 285February 23, 2019 6:58 PM

Looking forward to the Hallmark movie starring Chris Pratt, Zack Efron and Margaret Cho.

by Anonymousreply 286February 23, 2019 6:59 PM

"Someone's already writing a screenplay for a movie based on this tragedy? But what would the title be?"

Deep Impact?

by Anonymousreply 287February 23, 2019 7:01 PM

R278 You say that but think about all the mess he's saving housekeeping by vomming in the hood.

Days Inn would be able to get that room back into serviceable condition tout suit, once the Coroner had left and they'd removed the glitter ball and massage table. They may even have kept both and upgraded to room for future bookings.

by Anonymousreply 288February 23, 2019 7:02 PM

[quote]This gives fisting a bad name.

Fisting gives fisting a bad name.

by Anonymousreply 289February 23, 2019 7:02 PM

[quote]What *was* playing on his iPod?

"Fist City" - Loretta Lynn

by Anonymousreply 290February 23, 2019 7:03 PM

Days Inn? I'd like to reserve the fisting room, please.

by Anonymousreply 291February 23, 2019 7:03 PM

Why are most homosexuals on crystal meth?

by Anonymousreply 292February 23, 2019 7:05 PM

Would you like to take the massage table?

by Anonymousreply 293February 23, 2019 7:05 PM

Most homosexuals are NOT on crystal meth

by Anonymousreply 294February 23, 2019 7:06 PM

r243 -- "Broad-Ass News"

by Anonymousreply 295February 23, 2019 7:07 PM

What kind of lube did he use to shove his huge fist up that willing hole?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296February 23, 2019 7:07 PM

R294 What percentage of ✊✊✊ are though?

by Anonymousreply 297February 23, 2019 7:08 PM

R292 scolds the alcoholic scat freak.

by Anonymousreply 298February 23, 2019 7:09 PM

[quote] Someone's already writing a screenplay for a movie based on this tragedy? But what would the title be?

A Fist Before Dying

by Anonymousreply 299February 23, 2019 7:10 PM

A Fist Full of Poppers

by Anonymousreply 300February 23, 2019 7:10 PM

"Feeling a bit unwell. Reckon I'm coming down with something. Think I'd better go home to bed"

*loads massage table and lighting rig into back of car*

by Anonymousreply 301February 23, 2019 7:11 PM

Four Fistings and A Funeral

by Anonymousreply 302February 23, 2019 7:11 PM

[quote] When men die while you're fisting them, you have to pull your hand out within the first 30 seconds of death or else the anal cavity turns rigid, and then they have to cut you out of the body.

Most certainly not true, because of one little thing: Lube. You use a shit ton of lube for a fisting session to slide the hand, or fist, in and out of the hole. Lube doesn't stop being slippery because of the guy being dead. It remains slippery for a very long time. Long enough for you to get your hand out of there and then more.

by Anonymousreply 303February 23, 2019 7:11 PM

"Someone's already writing a screenplay for a movie based on this tragedy? But what would the title be?"

Meth at a Funeral

by Anonymousreply 304February 23, 2019 7:13 PM

R303 How many men have died with your fist up their ass?

by Anonymousreply 305February 23, 2019 7:13 PM

I have to say I am enjoying some of the posters trolling the Frauen on here. R205 is a perfect example.

by Anonymousreply 306February 23, 2019 7:14 PM

Sorry, ... and then some (not more).

by Anonymousreply 307February 23, 2019 7:14 PM

{quote] [R303] How many men have died with your fist up their ass?

Common sense. Have some.

by Anonymousreply 308February 23, 2019 7:14 PM

I'm not TRYING to tell anybody how to vote. But let me say this! If we had a WALL WHERE WE NEED IT there'd be less meth making its way up the mud ovens of MARRIED MEN like BUTTDAD! Less lawlessness, less tragedy, less STUBBORN STAINS ON LAUNDRY DAY! IF we had a WALL BUTTDAD would still be with us carryin' on about the damn weather and home with his family at Christmas, even if he does spend it in the den. This country makes me slightly crazy some days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309February 23, 2019 7:15 PM

R302 made me laugh loudly.

by Anonymousreply 310February 23, 2019 7:15 PM

[quote]Lube doesn't stop being slippery because of the guy being dead. It remains slippery for a very long time. Long enough for you to get your hand out of there and then more.

I'm not even going to ask how you know this, dear.

by Anonymousreply 311February 23, 2019 7:15 PM

I find it hard to make a connection between common sense and fisting.

by Anonymousreply 312February 23, 2019 7:16 PM

Only a troll would insist that lube stops being slippery when someone dies.

by Anonymousreply 313February 23, 2019 7:17 PM

There's a fister comin'!

by Anonymousreply 314February 23, 2019 7:18 PM

"Surely the front desk would have thought it odd, seeing someone bring all of that to their room."

It's a motel, not the Four Seasons. You pull your car up to the door and take (not bring) whatever you want in there.

by Anonymousreply 315February 23, 2019 7:19 PM

So who was the fistee? An escort?

by Anonymousreply 316February 23, 2019 7:19 PM

[quote]What kind of lube did he use to shove his huge fist up that willing hole?

It is LA, after all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317February 23, 2019 7:20 PM

[quote] I have to say I am enjoying some of the posters trolling the Frauen on here. R205 is a perfect example.

R313 Heed r306 's perceptive words above.

by Anonymousreply 318February 23, 2019 7:22 PM

"I'm Your Puppet" -- Marvin Gaye

by Anonymousreply 319February 23, 2019 7:24 PM

[quote]Surely the front desk would have thought it odd, seeing someone bring all of that to their room.

The butler, who, no doubt, comes with the room, would have retrieved all accoutrements from their vehicle.

That is, if your American Days Inn is anything like our Claridge's.

by Anonymousreply 320February 23, 2019 7:24 PM

Maybe it's a blessing in a (bondage mask) disguise that he died. It would've been hard for a tv personality like him to have to wear diapers for the rest of his life after all the fisting.

by Anonymousreply 321February 23, 2019 7:26 PM

R272 You obviously haven't been here long, have you Frau?

by Anonymousreply 322February 23, 2019 7:27 PM

What a strange disconnect between public figure and private person.

Makes you realize that you NEVER know what's up with people.

by Anonymousreply 323February 23, 2019 7:28 PM

Why do they keep calling it an S&M mask? It's a hood, assholes!

by Anonymousreply 324February 23, 2019 7:28 PM

"Someone's already writing a screenplay for a movie based on this tragedy? But what would the title be? "

The Man in the S&M Mask

by Anonymousreply 325February 23, 2019 7:29 PM

[quote]Why do they keep calling it an S&M mask? It's a hood, assholes!

I liked to think of it, instead, as a fascinator.

by Anonymousreply 326February 23, 2019 7:30 PM

Welcome to Days Inn Glendale! Like every hotel, we're delighted to tell anybody we've never seen you before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327February 23, 2019 7:31 PM

I guess the fact that the fister had Days Elite status, then the front desk would have turned a blind eye to disco balls and massage table.

Sounds like he was a regular.

by Anonymousreply 328February 23, 2019 7:31 PM

Someone that stupid should die and so should the guy who killed him. I am sick to death of idiots.

by Anonymousreply 329February 23, 2019 7:32 PM

A hotel lives or dies by how it treats visiting celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 330February 23, 2019 7:32 PM

Rocky VII: The Chris "Rocky" Burrous Story

by Anonymousreply 331February 23, 2019 7:35 PM

Is The Coral Sands still in business?

This sort of thing was usual there.

by Anonymousreply 332February 23, 2019 7:35 PM

[quote]Someone that stupid should die and so should the guy who killed him. I am sick to death of idiots.

You sound nice. And well adjusted.

by Anonymousreply 333February 23, 2019 7:36 PM

She can not kill him, so how does she get rid of that anger? What can she do?

by Anonymousreply 334February 23, 2019 7:37 PM

That Days Inn is to 2019 what Chateau Marmont was to the 60s/70s.

by Anonymousreply 335February 23, 2019 7:37 PM

r334, she can hire a gay S&M prostitute and beat the shit out of him, lol

by Anonymousreply 336February 23, 2019 7:40 PM

Guaranteed 100% fish-free!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337February 23, 2019 7:40 PM

Toho has been inspired and is developing "King Kong Vs Godzilla's Fist".

by Anonymousreply 338February 23, 2019 7:43 PM

The name of the movie? "Days of Meth and Rosebuds"

by Anonymousreply 339February 23, 2019 7:44 PM

"Schindler's Fist"

by Anonymousreply 340February 23, 2019 7:47 PM

Disney's new remake - Lady and the Fist.

by Anonymousreply 341February 23, 2019 7:49 PM

What star rating is it?

I always think it's best to push the boat out when hosting a fisting party.

by Anonymousreply 342February 23, 2019 7:52 PM

R337 Huh, the reviews on that Coral Sands place actually aren't horrifically bad. Really cheap for the area.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343February 23, 2019 7:57 PM

Why was this level of detail necessary? Drug overdose and sexual encounter is the limit of what we all need to know.

by Anonymousreply 344February 23, 2019 7:57 PM

[quote]the reviews on that Coral Sands place actually aren't horrifically bad

Aim high.

by Anonymousreply 345February 23, 2019 7:58 PM

[quote] Someone that stupid should die and so should the guy who killed him. I am sick to death of idiots.

Idiots like your closeted hubby, Frau? Worried much?

by Anonymousreply 346February 23, 2019 7:59 PM

At least we have a theme song for the movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347February 23, 2019 8:00 PM

It's nice that he died doing what he loved.

by Anonymousreply 348February 23, 2019 8:00 PM

This so paints gay men in a negative light. Meth up the ass, Pulp fiction gimp S&M crap. And just plain grossness.

by Anonymousreply 349February 23, 2019 8:01 PM

The hand of God.

by Anonymousreply 350February 23, 2019 8:01 PM

His middle name prefigured the means of his death!

by Anonymousreply 351February 23, 2019 8:01 PM

[quote] Why was this level of detail necessary? Drug overdose and sexual encounter is the limit of what we all need to know.

Like hell! We LIVE for this shit!

by Anonymousreply 352February 23, 2019 8:01 PM

"Fists in the Pocket 2: the Life and Tragic Death of Chris Rocky Burrous."

by Anonymousreply 353February 23, 2019 8:03 PM

His Asian beard/wife?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354February 23, 2019 8:03 PM

[quote] It's nice that he died doing what he loved.

Marry me r348.

by Anonymousreply 355February 23, 2019 8:05 PM

We'd like to announce the obvious new follow up to our last hit album "Smell the Glove."

It will be called "Smell the Fist".

by Anonymousreply 356February 23, 2019 8:06 PM

5500 comments over on Fox News mocking the 'gay lifestyle'. Thanks, Chris!

by Anonymousreply 357February 23, 2019 8:07 PM

"The closet kills"

True. And what a great representation of Grindr and gay men.

by Anonymousreply 358February 23, 2019 8:07 PM

[quote] This so paints gay men in a negative light. Meth up the ass, Pulp fiction gimp S&M crap. And just plain grossness.

Like, it soooo does. Oh my God, can it be any grosser? I bet anything my gay hairdresser isn't like that. Ewwww!

by Anonymousreply 359February 23, 2019 8:08 PM

Is the man with the fist of death writing a book about it? If so, I want him to call it:

Tell It To The Hand

by Anonymousreply 360February 23, 2019 8:09 PM

r354 Hang on, this guy was only 43? No fucking way. 53? Sure. That can't be right.

by Anonymousreply 361February 23, 2019 8:09 PM

At least if the daughter ever gets sad about her father's death she can just turn on his disco rig and have an impromptu rave in her bedroom to cheer herself up.

by Anonymousreply 362February 23, 2019 8:09 PM

The Days of Meth and Rosebuds laugh and run away

Like a child at play through a meadowland

Through a door marked "Never More"

That wasn't there before.

by Anonymousreply 363February 23, 2019 8:10 PM

Hopefully this will fill up fast so we can get the poor fucker (fuckee's) name back in the thread for Part 3 and use one of these witty titles for movies being thrown around.

by Anonymousreply 364February 23, 2019 8:11 PM

I know this is an extreme example, but situations always get me thinking about the inner workings of suburban life. How many married people with kids are genuinely in love with each other and want to have families and are happy doing so? How many are just doing it for show and just want to be seen as "normal"?

by Anonymousreply 365February 23, 2019 8:13 PM

We want our money back!

by Anonymousreply 366February 23, 2019 8:17 PM

[quote] How many are just doing it for show and just want to be seen as "normal"?

Roughly 90% or more.

by Anonymousreply 367February 23, 2019 8:18 PM

At this point, Chris' sordid story is so mainstream, that everyone in the world will pretty much know what happened.

Even Yahoo picked it up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368February 23, 2019 8:18 PM

I don't understand the GoFundMe. These people weren't poor.

Do people think cos the dad died the wife and kid are going to forced into the workhouse?

by Anonymousreply 369February 23, 2019 8:21 PM

We made many vi$it$ to the Coral Sands.

They make you leave your driver's license at the front desk before they will let you into the rooms area.

by Anonymousreply 370February 23, 2019 8:22 PM

Who was the top that was fisting Him??

by Anonymousreply 371February 23, 2019 8:22 PM

R357 that would be the case regardless anyway, deplorables =pot meet kettle their orange turd god likes piss from hookers!

by Anonymousreply 372February 23, 2019 8:24 PM

The trick probably has offers from many for his story. He may find out who it is.

by Anonymousreply 373February 23, 2019 8:24 PM

Damn it. Now everyone will start referring to fisting as "anchoring".

by Anonymousreply 374February 23, 2019 8:25 PM

I doubt it. It's not like he was Thing and Gomez was Anderson Cooper.

But I wouldn't put it past TMZ to spend $500 on his name.

by Anonymousreply 375February 23, 2019 8:26 PM

In any case, his stock has fallen on grindr. No-one wants the death of a closet case with a meth-filled bumhole on their record. It shows a distinct sloppiness.

by Anonymousreply 376February 23, 2019 8:27 PM

372, I am seeing comments on liberal sites talking about how this furthers the gay deviant, sexual stereotype . This is bad.

by Anonymousreply 377February 23, 2019 8:28 PM

[quote]Do people think cos the dad died the wife and kid are going to forced into the workhouse?

Fuck no! I'm packing the $250 lighting rig back in its bag and going on the road.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378February 23, 2019 8:32 PM

Between Jussie's fake gay hate crime and Burrous's closeted drug-fueled death, this has been a pretty bad week in gay news.

by Anonymousreply 379February 23, 2019 8:32 PM

R375 this has been addressed multiple times. Levin aka TMZ isn't touching this story, apparently for a very good reason (of Levin's)

by Anonymousreply 380February 23, 2019 8:34 PM

But it's a great week for DL, R379.

by Anonymousreply 381February 23, 2019 8:34 PM

From the Yahoo article's comment section :

[quote] Christopher - 3 hours ago:

I didn't realize meth came in suppository form.

by Anonymousreply 382February 23, 2019 8:37 PM

r381, true. I wonder how many closeted actors are reading our threads for the jokes (and contributing some of their own, lol).

by Anonymousreply 383February 23, 2019 8:39 PM

[quote]I didn't realize meth came in suppository form.

It's a great time for whores to alive!

by Anonymousreply 384February 23, 2019 8:39 PM

be*

by Anonymousreply 385February 23, 2019 8:40 PM

It's uncomfortable for me to watch the news now. When I see Chuck Scarborough behind the desk I just imagine him in a Days Inn room, ass up in the air, getting fisted by some strung out Grindr trick in his 30s. How am I supposed to take him seriously now?

by Anonymousreply 386February 23, 2019 8:41 PM

Who would have thought you couldn't combine a respectable family man life with being a chem sex pig sub? Jesus Christ this guy was a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 387February 23, 2019 8:43 PM

Handsome man, I would have fucked him but without all the drugs

by Anonymousreply 388February 23, 2019 8:44 PM

[quote] You were so right the time. All this time I just thought that y’all were being snarky, witty and catty...

About a married “heterosexual” man found dead in a hotel room with a “male companion” in the middle of the afternoon?

What truck did you just fall off of?

by Anonymousreply 389February 23, 2019 8:44 PM

[quote]It's uncomfortable for me to watch the news now. When I see Chuck Scarborough behind the desk I just imagine him in a Days Inn room, ass up in the air, getting fisted by some strung out Grindr trick in his 30s. How am I supposed to take him seriously now?

This may explain a lot about Don Lemon's on air presence. Perhaps I've been judging him unfairly.

by Anonymousreply 390February 23, 2019 8:45 PM

Drugs taken rectorally can be intense . It's a similar experience to shooting up. I learned this from Willam Burroughs.

by Anonymousreply 391February 23, 2019 8:46 PM

R386 = Sue Simmons with her fingers crossed

by Anonymousreply 392February 23, 2019 8:47 PM

Another comment from the Yahoo article up thread.

[quote] Bill - 3 hours ago Is CNN and MSNBC reporting that men were seen leaving the motel wearing red MAGA hats?

The DL isn't the only site having fun with this, Fraus.

by Anonymousreply 393February 23, 2019 8:48 PM

William was always a great teacher and an example to judge your life by.

by Anonymousreply 394February 23, 2019 8:48 PM

Well I don't know about you but reading this thread has really made me crave a good fisting while off my tits and some decent disco lights going on.

by Anonymousreply 395February 23, 2019 8:49 PM

Rectorally?

Illumincadating.

by Anonymousreply 396February 23, 2019 8:49 PM

Shakesqueer's Macmeth

by Anonymousreply 397February 24, 2019 1:59 AM

@ScottFordTVGuy

Ohio State University Professor Chris Fairman in Columbus, OH (he may be dead now) we partied in hotels for about 1 year injecting meth and nearly overdosing on liquid GHB. Fairman reminds me a lot like Los Angeles News Anchor Chris Burrous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398February 24, 2019 1:59 AM

Poor Party Hearty Boy -- that is how I feel.

by Anonymousreply 399February 24, 2019 2:02 AM

He put a raw rock up his butt? Jesus, that must have hurt, and then been uncomfortable. I'm guessing they dissolved it in water first and took it enema style.

I was into doing this stuff in LA when I was in my early 20s. But after a point- I just don't get it.

Yeah, this is pretty much as salacious as it gets, without an non-consequential element. You can file it under worst case scenario. Rest in Peace, Chris.

by Anonymousreply 400February 24, 2019 2:02 AM

R393 Yes those were Make America Gay Again deary. Blanderson Pooper owns one.

by Anonymousreply 401February 24, 2019 2:05 AM

But they looked so happily married!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402February 24, 2019 2:08 AM

Strange all the props he took with him to the room. He definitely had an ongoing thing with the hookup. Now, the next thing for DL is to identify the hookup. Get to it ASAP!

by Anonymousreply 403February 24, 2019 2:17 AM

Doesn’t look like he was much of a religion freak judging from his death alone. But if he was and Chris died while the trick was still inside him I guess you can say the trick was “knocking on heavens door.” Don’t people go on themselves before they die? If that’s the case with Mr. Closet Fruit, looks like his trick, Georgie Porgy, might have actually pulled out a plumb ;) I hope he was at least wearing gloves. Goes in looking like latex, comes out looking like OJs brown and bloodied murder gloves.

by Anonymousreply 404February 24, 2019 2:18 AM

[quote] I was into doing this stuff in LA when I was in my early 20s.

Really? Meth up the butt, fisting, masks?

by Anonymousreply 405February 24, 2019 2:19 AM

Who will play him in the inevitable Law and Order: SVU episode?

by Anonymousreply 406February 24, 2019 2:25 AM

Dawson

by Anonymousreply 407February 24, 2019 2:28 AM

They're doing a Lifetime movie on him...

The Fist in the Furry Ass

by Anonymousreply 408February 24, 2019 2:35 AM

Wow, in that pic at R402, Mai Do (Or "My Dough," as she's known after the GoFundMe begging), certainly does have man hands. And arms. That s one oogly Asian.

by Anonymousreply 409February 24, 2019 2:38 AM

I'm sensing an Oscar bait production......Leonardo DiCaprio in The Devil's Hand: The Chris Burrous Story. Directed by Martin Scorsese

by Anonymousreply 410February 24, 2019 2:41 AM

[quote]Drugs taken rectorally can be intense .

My rector has never given me drugs!

by Anonymousreply 411February 24, 2019 2:46 AM

[quote]It's a motel, not the Four Seasons. You pull your car up to the door and take (not bring) whatever you want in there.

No. It's actually more like a hotel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412February 24, 2019 2:49 AM

I'll never let go, Chris. I'll never let go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413February 24, 2019 2:52 AM

Um, Sir- call 9-1-1.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414February 24, 2019 2:54 AM

R406 In the Law & Order: SVU rendering, they'll have to tweek it, though, and turn it into a crime. .. I think I'd have the wife turn out to be the culprit. We'd learn that she became fully aware of her husband's activities and contacted some relative who's in an Asian gang to supply her with some bad drugs that she put in with her husband's regular gear. Olivia will get a bead on relative when the young daughter happens to mention that she heard mommy on the phone with 'cousin so-and-so' a week before, and she was really upset, cussing daddy out in Vietnamese. When Olivia searches the relative's name, she learns he's an ex-con.

by Anonymousreply 415February 24, 2019 3:17 AM

Friend of a friend. He was genuinely nice. I received a secondhand Christmas gift of dried apricots, I guess from his family’s farm. I enjoyed them, seems poignant now.

by Anonymousreply 416February 24, 2019 3:30 AM

Well, I never in all my life!

by Anonymousreply 417February 24, 2019 3:36 AM

I'd like to know more about the sex mask. If it looked like this vomiting inside would be horrible. What happened first, I wonder. Did the vomit precipitate the heart attack or did he vomit because of the heart attack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418February 24, 2019 3:53 AM

R405 I mean motel sex during the day, drugs (though not up the butt) and just being decadent. At some point in my 30s it slowed down, and eventually just becomes more trouble than it's worth.

This was before the internet. I once went to his guy's apartment, and he had a collection of scat videos on VHS. I had no idea that that even existed. One time, these two guys were into pissing. They had plastic laying all over the floor and furniture. They offered me a glass of GBH, but I declined. In retrospect, I'm guessing the GBH was going to make me pass out, and they would've pissed on a passed out me, and God knows what else. I guess also, as I got older, I began to worry more about how safe all that hooking up was. Eventually, you're bound to get with someone who will do you harm. I was lucky, looking back, not to have been injured or worse.

I never got into masks or leather. Not that I judge it, it just does nothing for me. Or feet. I don't get the feet thing at all.

by Anonymousreply 419February 24, 2019 3:58 AM

Is it true they even list how much semen is in his stomach? OMG How many of you guys like this kind of sex? It makes me sick. Give me normal everyday gay sex.

by Anonymousreply 420February 24, 2019 4:46 AM

Post from his cousin on FB : There are some things the media could’ve left out. 😞 no one had to know about his secret life. Yes, by all means share the drug use that contributed to his demise, but what was the point in shaming him and his lover and their private life is such detail? No one needed to know the private details of his goings on with a man he had always loved and we considered his best friend. That detail to me was to shame him and his partner for their closet lifestyle. It’s not anyone’s business:( No one will gain anything from knowing about Chris’ private activities it does no good. By all means use him as an example for what drug use will do to you, but it wasn’t necessary to over share his private life:( His daughter doesn’t need to know the details.his cousin on FB:

A man he has always loved and they considered his best friend....so NOT a Grindr hookup? Just sad all around....

by Anonymousreply 421February 24, 2019 5:54 AM

Wow, if they were soulmates, this loses some of the seediness and becomes more tragic.

What a buzzkill, R421!

by Anonymousreply 422February 24, 2019 6:03 AM

Explains why the guy didn't bail and tried to save him

by Anonymousreply 423February 24, 2019 6:08 AM

Chris to Mai: "You just don't love me like the man who puts a fist up my ass!"

by Anonymousreply 424February 24, 2019 6:11 AM

Is this post from his cousin real?

by Anonymousreply 425February 24, 2019 6:13 AM

Did this break the DL?

by Anonymousreply 426February 24, 2019 6:19 AM

Now that I'm older, I wish that I too had taken an Asian handmaiden to produce offspring. Eurasians are good looking.

by Anonymousreply 427February 24, 2019 6:19 AM

(R425) apparently, she's a pediatric oncologist/surgeon..seems legit

by Anonymousreply 428February 24, 2019 6:20 AM

I don’t get the gimp mask. How is sadistic sex appealing? This story hurts gay men. So much perversion in this story.

by Anonymousreply 429February 24, 2019 6:22 AM

How much do one of those mask cost?

by Anonymousreply 430February 24, 2019 6:23 AM

Maybe neither were sadists but one was a masochist. The other's just along for shiggles.

Although I find sadism makes more sense than masochism. Ouch!

by Anonymousreply 431February 24, 2019 6:24 AM

The situation and equipment just shows that he was high-spirited and vivacious.

by Anonymousreply 432February 24, 2019 6:29 AM

The Gatorade was so blue that day.

by Anonymousreply 433February 24, 2019 6:29 AM

There is no mention he is circumcised in the autopsy report.

by Anonymousreply 434February 24, 2019 6:30 AM

DID he really have a heart condition? I would think the combination of meth and other substances killed him .

by Anonymousreply 435February 24, 2019 6:36 AM

Movie:

A Fist Before Dying --- A love story

by Anonymousreply 436February 24, 2019 6:37 AM

omg!! R421 here...this was NOT a random hookup!! My heart is breaking...

by Anonymousreply 437February 24, 2019 6:40 AM

His lover touched his heart, and his sigmoid colon. That's a romance that many of us will never experience.

by Anonymousreply 438February 24, 2019 6:47 AM

THE closet kills

by Anonymousreply 439February 24, 2019 6:47 AM

It's a pity his safe word was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

by Anonymousreply 440February 24, 2019 6:48 AM

Back to the rice paddy for you, wifey!

by Anonymousreply 441February 24, 2019 6:53 AM

Masks and lighting and props and a table.

They had to be making a video.

by Anonymousreply 442February 24, 2019 7:04 AM

R421 He's right. Though, I think even if those things ARE known about a person, in an ideal world it wouldn't impact his reputation as a good, likable, and decent guy. But it does. In life, we compartmentalize what we do in the bedroom and how we are at work, and with our families. They have nothing to do with each other. One should not negate the other. Unfortunately, it does. Americans are backwards in so many ways.

by Anonymousreply 443February 24, 2019 7:15 AM

The is all crazy.

by Anonymousreply 444February 24, 2019 7:18 AM

Some more suggestions:

"The Long Fist Goodnight" "Never Been Fisted" "Fist Fist Bang Bang"

by Anonymousreply 445February 24, 2019 7:19 AM

Rectum?

Killed 'im...!

by Anonymousreply 446February 24, 2019 7:33 AM

The TMZ silence on this story is deafening.

by Anonymousreply 447February 24, 2019 7:33 AM

So, is the cousin and his FaceBook post real?

by Anonymousreply 448February 24, 2019 7:36 AM

I always thought he was adorable and enjoyed watching him on TV. Zero surprise that he was bi or gay. Honestly, my opinion of him hasn't changed at all due to the salacious nature of his personal life and untimely death. I do feel for the family left behind - his wife included (no matter the nature of their private personal relationship).

by Anonymousreply 449February 24, 2019 7:39 AM

I seriously question the validity of the so called cousin.

by Anonymousreply 450February 24, 2019 7:43 AM

R421 here, why LIE? Whats the outcome? Im just as skeptic.. but I think its legit

by Anonymousreply 451February 24, 2019 7:57 AM

Why GoFundMe? Wouldn’t his job provide an insurance benefit? Are they broke?

by Anonymousreply 452February 24, 2019 8:22 AM

r452 I can't speak for this guy in particular - but I have a friend whose boring ACCOUNTANT husband, on a whim at age 65 decided to try crack cocaine - instant addict - instant . Within 6 months he had sailed through $100,000 in cash that they kept on hand at home because they ran two home businesses whose vendors often preferred to be paid in cash - the wife didn't realize it until she A. found out that he was using....and B. actually started looking at their finances more closely. So it's possible, depending on what other recreational drugs that Burrous was using that he was motoring through cash from their accounts.........

by Anonymousreply 453February 24, 2019 8:29 AM

Do insurance companies tend to pay out when the cause of death is a drug-fuelled S&M session in a seedy motel?

by Anonymousreply 454February 24, 2019 8:29 AM

It seems he only worked for KTLA for 6 1/2 to 7 years. It's not enough to bring in the motherlode from local TV.

by Anonymousreply 455February 24, 2019 8:30 AM

[quote] A man he has always loved and they considered his best friend....so NOT a Grindr hookup? Just sad all around....

Okay, that's the the somewhat fishy part, because the other guy being a Grindr hook-up comes from the "Informant/Witness" statement provided by the Glendale police detective, so basically, one can only assume that that's how the guy described himself to the police. Yet, now the family says they know him and considered him a best friend?

I'm not saying someone you meet on Grindr can't possibly turn into a "a best friend" at some point, but if that's the case, what prompted the guy to even bring up that they were Grindr hook-ups?

by Anonymousreply 456February 24, 2019 8:35 AM

Did you know that he was gay/closeted R416?

by Anonymousreply 457February 24, 2019 8:47 AM

For those asking about theme tune for the biopic, it's been agreed that the most appropriate tune is...

Hotel California

by Anonymousreply 458February 24, 2019 8:49 AM

If the man in his hotel room was his best friend, it shouldn't be too difficult to find out who he is.

by Anonymousreply 459February 24, 2019 8:53 AM

Totally agree R459.

by Anonymousreply 460February 24, 2019 8:54 AM

Only on DL could there be debate on:

Biopic title Biopic theme The pros and cons of Naloxone The pros and cons of disco lighting in a fisting environment Insurance in regional television Post mortem rectal activity The necessity of Gofundmai campaigns

by Anonymousreply 461February 24, 2019 8:57 AM

From the other thread: At another forum, someone posted a news broadcast clip taken the same day he went on his sex and drug binge. On the air, he faked a bad stomach ache from eating too much candy! Anybody have the link?

by Anonymousreply 462February 24, 2019 8:58 AM

R454 Only if the cause of death is a drug-fuelled S&M session in an upmarket hotel.

by Anonymousreply 463February 24, 2019 8:58 AM

R459's current status

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464February 24, 2019 8:59 AM

R463 Would his Days Elite Status card assist his widow getting a payout?

by Anonymousreply 465February 24, 2019 9:01 AM

Ornamental wives are preferred by tinymeat husbands?

by Anonymousreply 466February 24, 2019 9:13 AM

I tend to believe that the other guy was more than just a random Grindr hookup since he called for help and stayed around to help the investigation. It's almost like casual hookup etiquette to take your leave when things get awkward (like your trick dying on you).

by Anonymousreply 467February 24, 2019 9:16 AM

Definitely more than a random Grindr hook-up since they'd brought lighting and props.

by Anonymousreply 468February 24, 2019 9:33 AM

This was playing when it happened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469February 24, 2019 9:36 AM

Forty-three years-old my ass.

by Anonymousreply 470February 24, 2019 9:43 AM

Song #34 on his iPod:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471February 24, 2019 10:03 AM

Song #69:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472February 24, 2019 10:05 AM

So it’s true: Gay Fisting is more common than one suspects these days.

by Anonymousreply 473February 24, 2019 10:47 AM

Thoughts and prayers

by Anonymousreply 474February 24, 2019 12:22 PM

Burial or cremation?

by Anonymousreply 475February 24, 2019 12:41 PM

^ Dilation.

by Anonymousreply 476February 24, 2019 12:47 PM

[quote]This story hurts gay men. So much perversion in this story.

I often get accused of being sex negative around here (I'd argue it's self respect and common sense but hey ho) but I don't buy that. These days everybody knows anybody could be anything behind closed doors. I think the gay stuff is the least of the issue. The legs of the story here (albeit legs in the air) is ButtDad was a TV anchor. If this was just some married schlub from Glendale who died exactly the same way, who'd care?

[quote]I received a secondhand Christmas gift of dried apricots, I guess from his family’s farm.

No surprise, fibre would have been so important to him.

by Anonymousreply 477February 24, 2019 12:50 PM

R476 Will it be an non-denomination dilation?

by Anonymousreply 478February 24, 2019 12:56 PM

Yes, R478, it is open to all, but people will be asked to enter slowly.

by Anonymousreply 479February 24, 2019 12:58 PM

Donations to ' Southern Baptist Fisters of America' in lieu of flowers?

by Anonymousreply 480February 24, 2019 1:02 PM

R456, I would suspect the cops, even in California, would assume Grindr hookup even if told otherwise. "Best friend? Sure, I'll write that down," then writers down "Grindr ho."

by Anonymousreply 481February 24, 2019 1:05 PM

For those attending the dilation the venue is at capacity. We know you want to participate but the last thing we need is another in room tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 482February 24, 2019 1:06 PM

R481 Apparently the fistee and fister had been on intimate terms for a period of time.

Mr Fister was a friend.

by Anonymousreply 483February 24, 2019 1:08 PM

R482 Are the Crisco Choir booked for the even?

by Anonymousreply 484February 24, 2019 1:10 PM

falsettos abound....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485February 24, 2019 1:14 PM

I solve my problems and I see the light

We got a lovin' thing, we gotta feed it right

There ain't no danger we can go too far

We start believing now that we can be what we are

Grease is the word

It's got groove it's got meaning

Grease is the time, is the place, is the motion

Now, grease is the way we are feeling

We take the pressure and we throw away

by Anonymousreply 486February 24, 2019 1:16 PM

Chris Kattan to play Burrous in the movie of this mess?

Maybe Greg Kinnear. But, at present, maybe Stephen Colbert would be the biggest draw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487February 24, 2019 1:17 PM

Fabulously glamorous!

Who would direct?

by Anonymousreply 488February 24, 2019 1:26 PM

"...cause if death is a drug-fueled SM session an a seedy motel..."

Sir/Madam, our legal representatives will be in touch with you in regard to a libel suit.

by Anonymousreply 489February 24, 2019 1:27 PM

How far in advance would you have to book the room, with it being Oscars season atm?

by Anonymousreply 490February 24, 2019 1:30 PM

To be played during the film's romantic scenes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491February 24, 2019 1:31 PM

I need to add that I can bring my own disco lighting on my Grindr profile.

by Anonymousreply 492February 24, 2019 1:32 PM

Kids

This room was someone's long term set-up.

I'm betting Shallow is not an appropriate theme song for the final scene.

by Anonymousreply 493February 24, 2019 1:33 PM

So are you saying R493 that they still had much more to do with kitting it out properly?

Were they planning on adding a smoke machine and strobe lighting?

by Anonymousreply 494February 24, 2019 1:41 PM

[quote] I need to add that I can bring my own disco lighting on my Grindr profile.

Best of Lawk! Ah bawt the lahst one!

by Anonymousreply 495February 24, 2019 1:56 PM

The disco lights/smoke machine jokes aren't that clever. Dig deeper, people.

by Anonymousreply 496February 24, 2019 1:59 PM

Someone posted this on Lipstick Alley. The cousin referenced is the same person referenced in R421's post;

"His cousin posted on FB that Chris and Mai were separated, and that she (and other family members) knew about the guy. She posted a reply to someone’s post (about them being separated) and also posted a status about how upsetting it was to have the details released."

by Anonymousreply 497February 24, 2019 2:11 PM

Also read this on Lipstick Alley:

"NFL play bryan robinson died the same way."

by Anonymousreply 498February 24, 2019 2:15 PM

So, if they're separated, who is going to inherit the massage table and lighting rig?

The daughter or the fister?

Do we have any inheritance lawyers in the house?

by Anonymousreply 499February 24, 2019 2:19 PM

I think for me the biggest thing is that he got off from work early for that. He claimed to be sick so he could go to the hotel and set the whole thing up. I mean, that guy was really desperate for that meth and fist up your ass session to start.

by Anonymousreply 500February 24, 2019 2:21 PM

[quote]No if only he or his partner brought Naloxone (drug that reverses an overdose) he would still be alive

Wrong. Naloxone reverses opiates, not meth and other amphetamines.

by Anonymousreply 501February 24, 2019 2:24 PM

Keep up R501 we have covered that extensively!

by Anonymousreply 502February 24, 2019 2:25 PM

Are you sure?

by Anonymousreply 503February 24, 2019 2:26 PM

Hmmm R503 I need to recheck...

by Anonymousreply 504February 24, 2019 2:26 PM

[quote]in the post-mortem report it said the deceased had a flat stomach.

That’s just coroner-speak for the stomach wasn’t distended.

by Anonymousreply 505February 24, 2019 2:28 PM

Fister can have them R499

I buy daughter new with GoFundMe money.

by Anonymousreply 506February 24, 2019 2:29 PM

*GoFundMai* R506

by Anonymousreply 507February 24, 2019 2:31 PM

R505 in other words when you die you shit your pants

by Anonymousreply 508February 24, 2019 2:34 PM

R505 Would that be due to the fister withdrawing his hand post-mortem or due to the position of the body on the massage table?

by Anonymousreply 509February 24, 2019 2:34 PM

[quote] I would suspect the cops, even in California, would assume Grindr hookup even if told otherwise

But the earliest statement from the cops was that the guy was a known to the Glendale PD. So if the cousin says he was Burrous' friend, okay; but it still stands that the police knew this man before so either Chris got very close to his dealer or an escort.

Wasn't one of Chris' last videos of him in the kitchen with his wife as she prepared Christmas dinner? If they were separated he was really putting on a united front for his followers.

by Anonymousreply 510February 24, 2019 2:35 PM

Names for the new thread? I think this story is going to have legs for a while. I'll throw one out there.

Chris Burrous Part 3: GoFundMai

Actually, I think it would be nice to have a title that incorporates the lighting/equipment somehow

by Anonymousreply 511February 24, 2019 2:35 PM

R508 I thought we established that the deceased had pre-douched and that this wasn't a brown session?

by Anonymousreply 512February 24, 2019 2:36 PM

It doesn't sound like the other man was a "lover" since lovers don't meet up on Grindr. Lesson Learned: Don't lie to your boss about being sick just so you can have someone put a fist in your ass as some dumpy hotel.

by Anonymousreply 513February 24, 2019 2:37 PM

The Christmas video was probably as much for the daughter as it was for keeping up the public charade.

by Anonymousreply 514February 24, 2019 2:39 PM

The Best Erotic Man In Hole Hotel, Mary Poppers, Shitty Shitty Gang Bang

by Anonymousreply 515February 24, 2019 2:39 PM

The DJ lighting is the worst part of this story.

by Anonymousreply 516February 24, 2019 2:43 PM

am I the only poster who feels for the trick?

by Anonymousreply 517February 24, 2019 2:43 PM

R517 if you're into that kinky shit, it's the perfect way to go!

by Anonymousreply 518February 24, 2019 2:54 PM

I do r517 A lot actually. They might have met on Grindr but 6 months later they were still frolicking, so they must have had some form of a friendship. Guy tried to save him, but couldn't. That's a lot to sit with.

by Anonymousreply 519February 24, 2019 2:55 PM

[quote]r420 OMG How many of you guys like this kind of sex? It makes me sick. Give me normal everyday gay sex.

Honestly, I've never been attracted to anything like this. The most Extreme Sex Makeover was when one guy tied a bathrobe sash around my neck, because he liked dominance. He didn't tighten it, though.

(Many of these scenarios probably include drugs, and I quit those in my mid 20s. So maybe I just dodged the freaks.)

by Anonymousreply 520February 24, 2019 3:04 PM

Lifetime Movie presents: Mai, May I Fist with Danger?

by Anonymousreply 521February 24, 2019 3:05 PM

So the lover/best friend was originally a grindr hook up turned relationship and even Dragon Lady and the cousin knew about him?

by Anonymousreply 522February 24, 2019 3:06 PM

A Mai Rearender romance.

by Anonymousreply 523February 24, 2019 3:06 PM

[quote]r432 The situation and equipment just shows that he was high-spirited and vivacious.

The life and soul of ever party!

#HaveDiscoLightsWillTravel

by Anonymousreply 524February 24, 2019 3:07 PM

A lot of fuckbuddy relationships start as online hookups. They probably met on Grindr and they clicked based on their kinky preferences.

by Anonymousreply 525February 24, 2019 3:08 PM

R516 The disco lighting is the BEST part of this story.

by Anonymousreply 526February 24, 2019 3:09 PM

That is a pretty freaky mash up... fisting, massage table, kink mask, disco lights.

by Anonymousreply 527February 24, 2019 3:10 PM

No the DL being right about this case since day 1 is the BEST part of this story! R526

by Anonymousreply 528February 24, 2019 3:11 PM

I hope they tipped housekeeping.

by Anonymousreply 529February 24, 2019 3:12 PM

Anyone here speak Spanish? We must a hold of the Mexican cleaning lady who had to tidy up the room the next day.

by Anonymousreply 530February 24, 2019 3:12 PM

R525 their kinky preferences and the large amount of cash money exchanged....

by Anonymousreply 531February 24, 2019 3:12 PM

I thought maybe the cousin was trying to put a better face on the relationship, instead of guy he hooked up with for the 5th time. She is more likely to lie/spin than the cops.

by Anonymousreply 532February 24, 2019 3:13 PM

Now I wish we were closer to Halloween, because the whole story makes a great halloween party theme. I'd go as his wife being on the phone talking to him "Where you now? You still at work?"

by Anonymousreply 533February 24, 2019 3:14 PM

Well, r533 there is always the inevitable Let's Be... thread that will likely show up any day now

by Anonymousreply 534February 24, 2019 3:16 PM

Say what you will about the hotel room companion but at least he stayed at Chris' side trough the whole thing and wasn't trying to grab money on GoFundme afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 535February 24, 2019 3:16 PM

[quote]in other words when you die you shit your pants

Not if you’re not wearing any.

by Anonymousreply 536February 24, 2019 3:16 PM

I resent the implication.

by Anonymousreply 537February 24, 2019 3:17 PM

[quote] their kinky preferences and the large amount of cash money exchanged....

I don't think a hustler or escort would want to get involved with the investigation and let the police look into his hustler or escort background.

by Anonymousreply 538February 24, 2019 3:18 PM

Have the police released the video footage yet?

We need to know how the lighting rig was setup.

by Anonymousreply 539February 24, 2019 3:18 PM

Do fish like to be fisted?

by Anonymousreply 540February 24, 2019 3:20 PM

Martha Stewart should have a segment on how to stage your noon meth session with big table and lights. Because, as we all now know, so many things can go wrong if it's not set up, and handled, properly.

by Anonymousreply 541February 24, 2019 3:24 PM

[quote] I once went to his guy's apartment, and he had a collection of scat videos on VHS.

OMG! You tricked with Mrs Patrick Campbell?

by Anonymousreply 542February 24, 2019 3:28 PM

How about Chris Burrous: Lights, Table, Action! for part three?

Did one of the KTLA anchor Frauen say she was "disappointed" on hearing about the medical report? Good god, just say nothing. No one needs that kind of commentary.

by Anonymousreply 543February 24, 2019 3:29 PM

If Martha is unavailable R541, I nominate Nate Berkus.

by Anonymousreply 544February 24, 2019 3:34 PM

That cousin's "he was the love of his life" comment is the most surprising, and sad, aspect of this to me.

by Anonymousreply 545February 24, 2019 3:36 PM

Where was it said they'd only known each other for six months. I can't keep up.

by Anonymousreply 546February 24, 2019 3:39 PM

[quote]How much do one of those mask cost?

I can get you a good price on a used one.

by Anonymousreply 547February 24, 2019 3:40 PM

Imagine trying to file a claim with Worker's Compensation for that one.

by Anonymousreply 548February 24, 2019 3:42 PM

Fuck his cousin. Fuck him right up the ass. We have every right to report on his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 549February 24, 2019 3:43 PM

Let's work on what was in his stomach. It says 50 cc of brown substance, unidentifiable. Hummus, black bean dip, cookie dough?

by Anonymousreply 550February 24, 2019 3:44 PM

Explicit autopsy reports on celebs is such a gross violation.

by Anonymousreply 551February 24, 2019 3:46 PM

If this cousin/companion is posting on FB, why no pics of him?

by Anonymousreply 552February 24, 2019 3:46 PM

More about Bryan Robinson, the NFL player mentioned above. Sounds like another married closet case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553February 24, 2019 3:47 PM

Shut the fuck up, joy killer r551

by Anonymousreply 554February 24, 2019 3:47 PM

I agree with the cousin. That report was intended to shame him.

by Anonymousreply 555February 24, 2019 3:47 PM

R550: You are not witty.

by Anonymousreply 556February 24, 2019 3:48 PM

I wonder if the report was leaked because the wife tried to get some (extra) money from the employers?

by Anonymousreply 557February 24, 2019 3:49 PM

It's always a good idea to have something exciting planned for that quiet time between Christmas and New Year.

by Anonymousreply 558February 24, 2019 3:50 PM

I really want an interview with his friend. Poor guy, watching someone you care about die is tough. And of course he is going to feel responsible.

by Anonymousreply 559February 24, 2019 3:50 PM

TMZ reported on Robinson’s death. I still want to know why no coverage on Burrous except for the celeb who donated to the GoFundMe.

Perhaps the fister is a well known public figure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560February 24, 2019 3:51 PM

DO gay men have prolapsed assholes?

by Anonymousreply 561February 24, 2019 3:52 PM

R556 does

by Anonymousreply 562February 24, 2019 3:55 PM

Tonight on Lifetime:

Not Without My Sex Mask: The Chris Burrous Story, starring Rob Lowe and Sandra Oh

by Anonymousreply 563February 24, 2019 3:55 PM

HA HA

by Anonymousreply 564February 24, 2019 3:58 PM

R557 Are you referring to the autopsy report? It's public record.

by Anonymousreply 565February 24, 2019 3:59 PM

“freaky mash up... fisting, massage table, kink mask, disco lights.” Don’t forget the sound system, R527. I still want to know what their choice of music was.

by Anonymousreply 566February 24, 2019 4:00 PM

Can you imagine trying to sleep in the room next to them???

by Anonymousreply 567February 24, 2019 4:01 PM

That's....actually pretty great casting r563. I could see it.

by Anonymousreply 568February 24, 2019 4:01 PM

R567 No one is sleeping at noon at a Days Inn. Passed out, maybe....

by Anonymousreply 569February 24, 2019 4:03 PM

For the scene where he drives to the hotel, carefree, not knowing the doom to come.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570February 24, 2019 4:04 PM

I am willing to reconsider my hetero only stance in respect to casting.

I smell Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 571February 24, 2019 4:05 PM

CB's partner in this tragedy was photographed at the scene...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572February 24, 2019 4:05 PM

For the fisting:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573February 24, 2019 4:06 PM

From the coroner’s report R572, he was more like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574February 24, 2019 4:06 PM

I hate to say it, but Kevin Spacey would be perfect as the anchorman.

by Anonymousreply 575February 24, 2019 4:07 PM

"Rosebud" is... an anus!!

by Anonymousreply 576February 24, 2019 4:08 PM

He would be terrible r575. You need that likable energy to get the audience to care about his situation.

by Anonymousreply 577February 24, 2019 4:10 PM

LOL R576

by Anonymousreply 578February 24, 2019 4:12 PM

He wore his heart on his sleeve.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579February 24, 2019 4:13 PM

[quote]Kevin Spacey would be perfect as the anchorman.

He is too old. And unlikable.

by Anonymousreply 580February 24, 2019 4:13 PM

It's a shame they didn't have naloxone.

by Anonymousreply 581February 24, 2019 4:14 PM

A Void

by Anonymousreply 582February 24, 2019 4:14 PM

From r579's clip:

"My wife walks into the bedroom and finds me in tears....."

by Anonymousreply 583February 24, 2019 4:14 PM

I always carry Neosporin. It acts the same way.

by Anonymousreply 584February 24, 2019 4:16 PM

Mai’s letter to Chris on his 40th birthday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585February 24, 2019 4:16 PM

R579 He was eye-raping that guest.

by Anonymousreply 586February 24, 2019 4:16 PM

[quote] Lesson Learned: Don't lie to your boss about being sick just so you can have someone put a fist in your ass as some dumpy hotel.

Memo to Ginny in Accounting: Do NOT pay Mr. Burrous sick time for that afternoon

by Anonymousreply 587February 24, 2019 4:17 PM

"You're right. I'd be perfect. But for the other character."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588February 24, 2019 4:18 PM

Who was so interested in this particular story that the coroner report blew up so big? He was just someone from a local station, wasn't he?

by Anonymousreply 589February 24, 2019 4:19 PM

Speaking of Bryan Robinson, I just came across this website talking about closeted NFL players. It discusses how several years ago Brendon Ayanbadejo was trying to help them come out as a group so they'd feel less pressure. The article suggests the following were in the group:

Aaron Rodgers, Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, Nick Foles, Russell Wilson, and Rob Gronkowski.

I know it doesn't look like the most reliable site, but it is interesting to ponder, especially since there've been rumors about some of these guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590February 24, 2019 4:20 PM

"Most of all, you are a wonderful husband."

by Anonymousreply 591February 24, 2019 4:20 PM

I think this is the first thread on DL where the bottom gets more attention than the top.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592February 24, 2019 4:22 PM

Interesting that he faked a stomach ache just before hooking up with his Grindr trick. In my own experience, fake stomach aches are why the hookup WON'T happen - "Dude, my stomach hurts, can't meet tonite, sorry :("

by Anonymousreply 593February 24, 2019 4:22 PM

We need an update from Dolly Boom. She's the only one with enough guts to call bullshit on this cover-up.

The truth is out there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594February 24, 2019 4:24 PM

And you bitches thought *I* was an insatiable bottom.

by Anonymousreply 595February 24, 2019 4:25 PM

I would bet that the unknown person in the room was also married and also someone who was "known" to the public at large, meaning, another local media person. That's why the cops were familiar with said person and accepted the story. Don't know why the grindr aspect got added. I would also bet that he and his wife were not separated, but it makes it sound better for him and it makes the wife out not to be such a clueless victim if they had agreed to disagree before hand.

by Anonymousreply 596February 24, 2019 4:27 PM

Alka Seltzer can be used like naloxone.

They even stock it in some motel rooms for that.

by Anonymousreply 597February 24, 2019 4:30 PM

r597, are you insane? Do you know how much hotels and motels charge for their mini bar items?

by Anonymousreply 598February 24, 2019 4:32 PM

"The Trick, His Fist, The Wife, and His Lover"

"Crouching Chris, Hidden Fist"

"If Chris's Ass Could Talk"

by Anonymousreply 599February 24, 2019 4:35 PM

[quote] Do you know how much hotels and motels charge for their mini bar items?

Well, it would be tacky to be on a special date and not splurge on anything.

by Anonymousreply 600February 24, 2019 4:35 PM

‘Well shake it up baby now... Fist and shout’

by Anonymousreply 601February 24, 2019 4:35 PM

parTy weekend! Start Thursday afternoon, invite others, and enjoy the ride.

by Anonymousreply 602February 24, 2019 4:38 PM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 603February 24, 2019 4:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!