Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Leaving Neverland (2019) | Official Trailer | HBO

Let's discuss the documentary in this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 605March 5, 2019 12:42 PM

please let us discuss and don't delete this thread.

by Anonymousreply 1February 19, 2019 7:26 PM

R1 Yes, let's make this one the main thread for discussing the documentary. I hope it won't be deleted like the others.

by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2019 7:33 PM

A horror/ tragedy film

by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2019 7:33 PM

I'm still trying to find Neverland!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2019 7:40 PM

Dear god, why can't we let this man rest in peace??? That family has been put through the ringer. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING???

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2019 8:39 PM

His victim's voice should be heard.

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2019 10:10 PM

I can’t wait to hear what Bubbles has to say about his enslavement by Michael and how he hated all those outfits with epaulettes.

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2019 10:38 PM

R5 = Janet Jackson

by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2019 11:45 PM

R1 This thread will get deleted as well.

I really wish that the media would just stop trying to shit on Michael Jackson's legacy. They made his life in hell and seem contented to destroy him for the accomplishments he made in his lifetime. Despite this hit job by a primarily racist media, it won't make a difference in changing anyone's mind. Those who believe he was a pedophile will feel vindicated, though who don't will credibly question Robson and Safechuck's sketchy pasts to discredit them and those in the middle will still never be entirely sure one way or the other. It's also not going to lead to the public reckoning those like Maureen Dowd wish it would. He'll continue to be praised by the public and played on the radio. This documentary won't change that fact.

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2019 11:57 PM

R9 This thread will get deleted as well.

Why??

by Anonymousreply 10February 20, 2019 12:49 AM

I remember Wayne Robson testifying that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to him. Wayne probably did it in exchange for money. But now he wants more money

He's a money grubbing $cumbag. He knew what Michael did to those kids, yet he was more than happy to te$tify in court against those kids

by Anonymousreply 11February 20, 2019 5:03 AM

We ALL know what MJ did to those kids....its just the die hard looney tunes that disagree.

by Anonymousreply 12February 20, 2019 5:00 PM

[quote]This thread will get deleted as well.

Yep. There was no excuse to delete the other threads, because they were filled and therefore couldn't be spammed. The webmaster is obviously a MJ stan who acts like this documentary is some figment of somebody's imagination, when it actually exists and is going to be on HBO for millions to see.

by Anonymousreply 13February 20, 2019 6:53 PM

r10, the OP is a pig who keeps spamming Datalounge with multiple threads on the same topic -- that's why he keeps getting banned.

If he had the decency to keep it in one thread at a time, then we wouldn't have these problems.

by Anonymousreply 14February 20, 2019 7:50 PM

Didn't HBO shelve this movie indefinitely?

What's the scoop?

by Anonymousreply 15February 20, 2019 7:52 PM

Nope r15 it will air next week.

by Anonymousreply 16February 20, 2019 7:56 PM

r11 you are a MJ moron, who has no idea the impact having sex and being groomed by a pedophile has on a child psyche. It wasnt a traumatic event stolen from their mother at night, it was a sick loving relationship , that was sexual between a grown man and child. Who Wade didnt even realize was wrong until 6 YEARS AGO! Thats how strong the conditioning is! Have a seat Moonwalker! Oh poor pedophile, leave him alone... BYE!

by Anonymousreply 17February 20, 2019 7:57 PM

I took it up the ass and was just fine.

by Anonymousreply 18February 20, 2019 8:01 PM

[quote]His victim's voice should be heard.

Yes, seedy Wade Rob$on, who went through, as Edina Monsoon so perfectly put it, false memory theory and suddenly got his memories back and demanded money. Sorry, but if it was anyone other than someone like Robson I'd put more credence in this thing. I'm not even a Michael Jackson fan. The guy had like two good albums and did the same dance moves his entire life. I'll pass. This entire thing is as played out as JonBenet Ramsey. Call me when they get the original kid, Jordan Chandler to talk.

by Anonymousreply 19February 20, 2019 8:10 PM

r19. Yep. claps claps. Victim Shame!!! Seedy Wade... only after money, wanted fame.. wash repeat the same victim shame all mechanical responses give when talking about someone calling out a celeb. Yep. wash repeat. MJ showed no signs AT ALL of being a sick individual. Nothing. No false memory theory moron. No hypnosis... memory recovery.... It was a pleasurable 'loving' sick relationship, who Wade didnt even realize was wrong until 6 years ago. The director spoke on this many times... It wasnt some frightened child, stolen from his mothers arms in a dark ally.

by Anonymousreply 20February 20, 2019 8:14 PM

What did Michael Jackson and pimples have in common?

They both came all over your face at age 12.

by Anonymousreply 21February 20, 2019 9:20 PM

Why are threads being deleted? Stop protecting the pedos.

by Anonymousreply 22February 20, 2019 10:23 PM

Interesting lawsuit the estate has just filed....they are claiming the contract for his 1992 HBO concert had a non-disparagement clause and this new documentary runs afoul of it:

Michael Jackson Estate Accuses HBO of $100 Million Contract Breach

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 21, 2019 6:28 PM

interesting.

by Anonymousreply 24February 21, 2019 8:29 PM

#LeavingNeverland focuses on accusers Wade Robson, James Safechuck and their families. No representatives for Michael Jackson — who was never convicted of sexual abuse — were included.

interview with accusers in today's LA Times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 21, 2019 8:33 PM

interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 21, 2019 8:35 PM

watching the trailer I can't help thinking michael messed with his face to look otherworldly, like some kind of elf or androgynous sprite.

I wonder if he did it to appeal to children. As some kind of Pied Piper as opposed to an ordinary man.

I weirdly understand how the moms for sucked into his "I just need love" bullshit. they were weak and stupid but I get how it might have happened.

by Anonymousreply 27February 21, 2019 8:40 PM

"watching the trailer I can't help thinking michael messed with his face to look otherworldly, like some kind of elf or androgynous sprite.

I wonder if he did it to appeal to children. As some kind of Pied Piper as opposed to an ordinary man."

No, Michael carved up his face because he thought that he physically resembled his father. He hated his father and didn't want to see his face when he looked in the mirror so Michael went under the knife. Again and again and again.

(Michael Jackson was mentally ill)

by Anonymousreply 28February 21, 2019 8:43 PM

He gave me Jesus juice and I hardly felt a thing.

by Anonymousreply 29February 21, 2019 8:59 PM

didnt Macauley Culkin almost openly admit on Mark Maron that he would never rat on MJ for the sake of his children, with whom MC is close?

I can understand that. mj was a master manipulator.

by Anonymousreply 30February 21, 2019 9:02 PM

What's really revolting is how the mothers of the victims pimped out their kids to be in the social orbit of a celebrity. In a NY times article entitled "The Prince of Pop...and Perversion", Stephanie Safechuck, one the moronic mothers who handed their little boys over to Jackson, burbled about the high life she lived when Michael Jackson fell in love with her child:

"He flies you first class, you have a limo waiting for you at the airport, amazing, you know, it’s a life of the rich and famous,” Mrs. Safechuck gushes in the film, adding: “I got to meet Sean Connery. That was big for me. It was like, ‘Oh my God, Sean Connery!’” She also loved Neverland: “He had a beautiful wine cellar, really good wines, champagne, that was just something I enjoyed — it was a fairy tale every night.” After all, as she says, he was a genius and they were “just nobodies.” Jackson bought them a house after James testified on the singer’s behalf in a trial involving another boy.

by Anonymousreply 31February 21, 2019 9:10 PM

The King of Pop — and Perversion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 21, 2019 9:11 PM

R23

Update 1:01 PM PT -- HBO has responded to the lawsuit, telling TMZ, "Despite the desperate lengths taken to undermine the film, our plans remain unchanged. HBO will move forward with the airing of LEAVING NEVERLAND, the two-part documentary, on March 3rd and 4th."

They continue, "This will allow everyone the opportunity to assess the film and the claims in it for themselves."

by Anonymousreply 33February 21, 2019 9:30 PM

[quote]Yep. claps claps. Victim Shame!!!

r19 = Mattress Girl and SJW who went nuts at anyone who doubted Jussie Smollett's story.

by Anonymousreply 34February 21, 2019 9:34 PM

r34 No Jussie is a liar,!!! But the MJ fans are the worst! Including you! Jussies case stunk from the get go... But Michaels fires wont go away. NO! Go back to listening to Remember The Time you pedo supporting freak!

by Anonymousreply 35February 21, 2019 11:31 PM

The Youtube comments are all delusional fans slamming the doc and claiming MJ was innocent. Never underestimate the power of celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 36February 21, 2019 11:35 PM

r36 AMEN! Those youtube comments!!! insane!

by Anonymousreply 37February 21, 2019 11:36 PM

Even with its limited scope, Leaving Neverland is a harrowing watch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 23, 2019 8:10 PM

‘Leaving Neverland’ Review: Devastating Four-Hour Doc Proves Michael Jackson Sexually Abused Children

You’ll never listen to Michael Jackson the same way again. In fact, you may never listen to Michael Jackson again at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 23, 2019 8:14 PM

The family, including Janet, are all, assholes.

by Anonymousreply 40February 23, 2019 8:43 PM

It is so mind boggling that this documentary finally "proves" that Michael Jackson was a child molester. How could anyone NOT have know that decades ago? How could anyone think that a grown man obsessed with children (boys in particular),who makes his estate an enticing playground for them, who takes boys into his bedroom (which has an alarm to alert him when anyone is approaching) for "sleepovers" could NOT be a child molester?

by Anonymousreply 41February 24, 2019 2:24 AM

r41 because he sang and danced really well. And he was very innocent. Its the world that took him wrong. The world was and is sick. Not MJ! He was just a little boy in a mans body, innocent and pure, with a lot of money that people wanted to take advantage of.

by Anonymousreply 42February 24, 2019 7:57 AM

French channel M6 postponed the airing of the documentary after receiving so many complaints from Jacko's fans.

by Anonymousreply 43February 24, 2019 10:45 AM

An adult man who spends that much time with kids who are not his own, and has those kids sleep with him in his bed is a fucking pedophile. I can't believe people still think MJ is innocent.

by Anonymousreply 44February 24, 2019 12:26 PM

His maid speaks...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 24, 2019 2:57 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46February 25, 2019 9:51 AM

^^^ So many questions! Is this from the documentary? When he said “Fwriends” was that a speech impediment/English as a second language thing or did Michael actually write it that way? Did he call the kid Michael J. naming the kid after himself or did he have the same initials? Was it maybe a gift from the kid to Michael instead, since it was written that way?

by Anonymousreply 47February 25, 2019 12:44 PM

Does anyone know if this will be on amazon at the same time as hbo or if it will only hit amazon later?

by Anonymousreply 48February 25, 2019 1:03 PM

I’ll believe it when every other celebrity pedo is given the same level of scrutiny.

by Anonymousreply 49February 25, 2019 2:03 PM

r49 who are the other celeb pedo's who blatantly created an amusement park like Pinnochios, and lured children there? Who?

by Anonymousreply 50February 26, 2019 6:10 AM

r48 it will be uploaded to streaming sites as soon as it's broadcast on HBO.

by Anonymousreply 51February 26, 2019 11:54 AM

For those, like me, who don’t get R50’s allusion. When you assume you make an ass out of you and me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 26, 2019 11:56 AM

Oprah is gonna have the two men from the documentary on the show. OOh the Moonwalkers are biig maaad! lol GOOD!

by Anonymousreply 53February 27, 2019 6:28 PM

R53 Oprah is gonna have the two men from the documentary on the show.

Great!

by Anonymousreply 54February 27, 2019 6:37 PM

We figured we could make a lot of money from this. So what's wrong with a little naked cuddling?

by Anonymousreply 55February 27, 2019 7:07 PM

HBO made a deal with the director of [italic]Horseface and Ratboy in Nazi Pedo Land[/italic]. That shows where their priorities lie.

by Anonymousreply 56February 27, 2019 7:39 PM

I wonder what Brooke Shields has to say about all this? Probably something like: "I am shocked! I was his girlfriend for years! He was so loving and attentive to me! This is so unbelievable!"

by Anonymousreply 57February 27, 2019 10:42 PM

r57 She posed nude at 10 for Sugar and Spice... she should have a lot to say!

by Anonymousreply 58February 28, 2019 3:54 AM

I thought Brooke was his beard

by Anonymousreply 59February 28, 2019 3:55 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60February 28, 2019 1:49 PM

WHERE THE HELL IS THE DOCUMENTARY ALREADY?!?!

by Anonymousreply 61February 28, 2019 1:53 PM

It airs March 3 and 4 on HBO

by Anonymousreply 62February 28, 2019 2:14 PM

Oh. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 63February 28, 2019 2:14 PM

Review:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 28, 2019 2:18 PM

Another:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65February 28, 2019 2:21 PM

Guardian:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 28, 2019 2:23 PM

the Moonwalkers are going loco!

by Anonymousreply 67February 28, 2019 7:45 PM

"I thought Brooke was his beard."

She was. She was the one who came after HIM. He was the biggest star in the world at the time and she wanted to be associated with him. So she begged him to take her to the Grammys. He didn't want to, but he was a milquetoast, and finally caved in and took her. His other date for the evening was Emmanuel Lewis, who he carried in his arms. Michael wasn't into girls (to say the least) but he was career savvy and realized having a "girlfriend" would be good for his image. And what a girlfriend! The gorgeous teen model Brooke Shields! They were a "couple" for years. When asked about him she'd always say "I love him dearly" but when the child molestation accusations heated up she distanced herself from him. When asked about their relationship he would say they were boyfriend and girlfriend, that is, lovers. But she always stressed they were NEVER more than friends. She hadn't had anything to do with him for years, but popped up to eulogize him at his televised memorial service. Someone should ask her what she thinks of this documentary. I imagine she would feign total ignorance of her "dear friend's" proclivity for sex with little boys.

by Anonymousreply 68February 28, 2019 11:35 PM

R68 Brooke Shields said that MJ was just a genius child!

by Anonymousreply 69February 28, 2019 11:42 PM

Gayle King Hunty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70March 1, 2019 2:31 AM

Abuser. Drug addict. Mentally ill. Had the resources to get better rather than cover his tracks. Don’t listen to his music. Won’t watch the documentary. Next!

by Anonymousreply 71March 1, 2019 2:50 AM

Can we separate the man from the music, the artist from the art? I think we have to try because there are a lot of good human beings out there who are shitty artists and we don't celebrate their shitty art for them being good people, just like there are a lot of talented artists who are shitty human beings and that should not lessen the quality of their art.

by Anonymousreply 72March 1, 2019 4:31 AM

R72, fuck you and your snowflake label. You’re not some strong man because you separate the artist and the music. Your whole premise is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 73March 1, 2019 4:51 AM

"I really wish that the media would just stop trying to shit on Michael Jackson's legacy. "

Jackson is reponsible for including pedophilia as part of his legacy. That's his own shit and it's too much shit to ignore.

The media aided and abetted him for years. He was molesting children in plain sight long before the Jordie Chandler scandal.

The truth eventually came out in this case. Too bad he never went to prison. Too bad he subjected his children to his perversity. Too bad that he and he alone fucked up his legacy.

by Anonymousreply 74March 1, 2019 5:45 AM

r72... Oh hush thinkin you so evolved Delta! He wasn't an architect or a famous painter of landscapes where his image etc wasnt a part of his art. He sang songs about sex, he was a pedophile! He sang songs about healing the world, he was a pedophile! He sang songs about being victimized by the media, he was a pedophile! He sang songs about love and relationships, he was a pedophile! His art, directly intersects with his character!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 75March 1, 2019 5:50 AM

R72 I agree. I do find it amusing that those who claim they can't separate the art from the artist own iPhones/iPads made by Steve Jobs who was a terrible person (he denied the paternity of his daughter even after a DNA test, was behind the wage-fixing scandals in both Silicon Valley and the computer animation industry, used his wealth to jump to the front of Tennessee's liver transplant program (even though he didn't even live in Tennessee), etc)

by Anonymousreply 76March 1, 2019 5:58 AM

R72 Most people draw a line between child abuse and other shitty behaviour, why does that amuse you?

by Anonymousreply 77March 1, 2019 6:20 AM

r76 bad example... really bad! false equivalency there!

by Anonymousreply 78March 1, 2019 7:26 AM

Ugh, apparently this documentary is "explicitly graphic"

by Anonymousreply 79March 1, 2019 1:57 PM

I’d always thought the worst Jackson did was shit like quietly jerking off while lying next to children but his behavior was apparently much worse. What a fucking monster. Thank God he’s dead.

by Anonymousreply 80March 1, 2019 2:02 PM

I’m going to watch this. I just hope Wade and James are being honest. There is something about them that rubs me the wrong way and doubt their story, especially wade’s.

by Anonymousreply 81March 1, 2019 2:07 PM

R81 I know James. I promise you he's being honest. He is a humble, quiet, decent guy- but troubled. I hope against hope that having all this known lifts his burden somewhat. I do not know Wade.

by Anonymousreply 82March 1, 2019 2:24 PM

I defended James in a YouTube comment. One of the Jackson supporters told me he was glad James was molested because he deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 83March 1, 2019 2:25 PM

Ebert

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84March 1, 2019 3:34 PM

Some of the parents had to know...they had to. Or was Jacko’s star so bright that they too, were blinded? I don’t know what to believe. And predators like Jacko are so slick and manipulative they lie to your face like they breathe. Watch TCAP on YouTube sometimes...when they are caught, some of them are so blasé about it, casually coming up with one lie after another...no doubt he pulled the same shit. But there was no Chris Hansen there to drill him with questions.

by Anonymousreply 85March 1, 2019 3:57 PM

[quote]I’d always thought the worst Jackson did was shit like quietly jerking off while lying next to children but his behavior was apparently much worse.

It was much worse. According to testimony, MJ had or attempted to have penetrative intercourse with some of the boys.

by Anonymousreply 86March 1, 2019 5:45 PM

[quote]I defended James in a YouTube comment. One of the Jackson supporters told me he was glad James was molested because he deserved it.

Wow. So in their defense of Jackson, they admitted he was a molester.

by Anonymousreply 87March 1, 2019 7:00 PM

The real Roger Ebert gave [italic]The Wiz[/italic] three stars.

by Anonymousreply 88March 1, 2019 7:40 PM

r72 and r76 sitting in a tree, kissing and jacking to "P.Y.T."

by Anonymousreply 89March 1, 2019 8:13 PM

"Beat it" he rhymes with "defeated"? That's worse than "lady" and "baby".

by Anonymousreply 90March 1, 2019 8:32 PM

I have heard people say...especially black people... WE WONT LET YOU TAKE HIM! First you took Bill Cosby... then you took R kelly... Now you wanna take Michael Jackson legacy? SMH

by Anonymousreply 91March 1, 2019 8:55 PM

Just because a documentary is well presented and emotionally powerful does not make it true. It's troubling that it's so one sided and that Wade Robson has a ton of credibility issues.

[quote] Who Wade didnt even realize was wrong until 6 YEARS AGO! Thats how strong the conditioning is!

Can someone really rationalize something as awful as sexual abuse? Sexual grooming is one thing, but actual abuse is not something that needs to be recovered. If that happens to you as a child, you would never forget it, let alone for 20 or so years.

by Anonymousreply 92March 1, 2019 9:44 PM

If they lied then, how do we know they're not lying now?

by Anonymousreply 93March 1, 2019 9:46 PM

R92 Which brings me to my main point, if they were lying about the actual abuse, why should we trust them when they said they were groomed?

by Anonymousreply 94March 1, 2019 9:47 PM

And why are the parents never implicated in these cases? They basically pimped their kids out to him.

by Anonymousreply 95March 1, 2019 9:51 PM

r92.... THEY DIDNT forget it! My god... particularly with young kids who were being groomed and indoctrinated into believing that these acts were normal, loving, nothing sinister... it takes a very long time to process. They weren't stolen from their mothers crying and screaming in the back alley during the dead of night. It's a complicated thing!

Common sentiments from people who were sexually abused goes as follows. These arent from the men from the Docu btw.

" I was in denial, and partly because I was protective of the abuser and felt bad about the trouble I was getting him in. He was a friend of mine, and I cared about him. '

'Honestly, it took me decades to come to terms with my sexual assault. I was really young and didn’t understand at the time and didn’t really talk about it until last year'

'Dealing with sexual assault isn't always linear. My levels of understanding and ability to process my childhood sexual assault changed over the years. Now I'm in my thirties and having this sudden freakout about the fact that it was a family member - and which family member - and just how terribly young I was, and none of this was new but my ability to go through it in my head has changed and some nights, my skin just crawls.'

'It took me 25 years to process what happened to me, and i sometimes wonder where I would've been if it hadn't happened to me.'

by Anonymousreply 96March 1, 2019 9:55 PM

R92 r93. You are a disgusting human being like most Jacko wacko fans.

by Anonymousreply 97March 1, 2019 9:59 PM

Child grooming is befriending and establishing an emotional connection with a child, and sometimes the family, to lower the child's inhibitions with the objective of sexual abuse.

by Anonymousreply 98March 1, 2019 10:06 PM

Michael Jackson was anything but milquetoast. He probably decided to give into Brooke in order to deflect attention away from his special "friends."

by Anonymousreply 99March 1, 2019 10:16 PM

r96. don't waste your time trying to talk logic with the Jackoloons.

by Anonymousreply 100March 1, 2019 10:18 PM

I feel sorry for Jacko's kids, especially Paris. They never asked for a pedo as a father.

by Anonymousreply 101March 1, 2019 10:33 PM

r101 I wonder if Paris is in denial. She has opened up about battling depressing and being a sexual assault survivor herself. So I wonder how she feels when those accusations are against her father.

by Anonymousreply 102March 1, 2019 10:35 PM

r102 depression not depressing! ugh

by Anonymousreply 103March 1, 2019 10:37 PM

Thank you [R96] and [R98], really.

Looking through the lens of today, I believe a lot of us now understand better what we're looking at when we see stories about predators...the monsters who are child molesters. They are monsters.

Look, I was a fan and had a crush on him...when I was ten years old and roughly the same age as MJ. But as I grew up it was hard to ignore that things about him and his life were way af off, which is a gross understatement. I didn't know him, anyone associated with him and can prove nothing one way or the other. But you just can't ignore the inappropriateness (again, major understatement) of his behavior with children.

But even through the lens of yesterday, I still can--and can't-- understand how parents let themselves be seduced by celebrity enough to endanger their own children in the process. I can, because we understand now the insidious tactics such predators use. I can't, because, you know, your kids, hello. I mean, I just watched that documentary "Abducted In Plain Sight" and regardless of what people knew or didn't know about pedophiles back in the early Seventies (as metioned by the FBI guy in the documentary) the parents had enough sense (well, not actually enough to protect their daughter) to feel that some of the things that Berchtold told them sounded strange. What do we all get taught--go with your damn gut and usually it won't lead you wrong. What makes us ignore our gut feelings? I'm not victim shaming the children, I'm talking about the parents. We're human, I get it--celebrity and brushes with it can be intoxicating. And okay. I can whore my grown ass out all I want to, but someone coming for my kids and me letting them have them? No. I don't get that. Even through the lens of yesterday.

I'm not trying to be holier than thou here and I don't think I'm explaining myself well, but all of this to say you don't hear these types of rumors for forty years and something of them is not true. No, MJ is not here to defend himself, does that mean that these men are not entitled to give their side of their stories? People can watch and believe what they want to or not. I'm glad HBO is going ahead.

by Anonymousreply 104March 1, 2019 10:50 PM

r104 amen :)

by Anonymousreply 105March 1, 2019 10:57 PM

Even the most die hard Jackson fanatics are finding something to think about after watching this documentary.

by Anonymousreply 106March 1, 2019 10:59 PM

But, are the diehard stans really going to watch it?

by Anonymousreply 107March 1, 2019 11:37 PM

Michael Jackson’s child brides

by Anonymousreply 108March 1, 2019 11:52 PM

It's quite jarring when you see all the photos of Michael Jackson and one young boy after another over the years. Holding hands, the boys were always sitting on his lap, etc. They traveled everywhere with him. An adult man does not do any of that unless the boy is his own son. In retrospect, it was all plain as day but people just didn't want to believe it.

by Anonymousreply 109March 2, 2019 12:05 AM

r109. Yep. The MJ fans excuse is... ITS YOU WHO IS THE SICKO, Michael was a child at heart, and it was all innocent....

by Anonymousreply 110March 2, 2019 12:34 AM

It is crazy, r110. Celebrities are not gods, they're just like everyone else but some people just can't see that. MJ was so obviously inappropriate (to put it mildly) with all of those boys, but his nutjob fans are in total denial.

by Anonymousreply 111March 2, 2019 12:37 AM

Slightly off topic, but dear lord, Wade Robson is HOT!

by Anonymousreply 112March 2, 2019 12:46 AM

R41 I knew since 1988 that MJ was into boys. I kept wondering why no one else seemed to know this. Then in 1993 the Jordy Chandler case broke. Also, I feel certain that Mac Culkin did participate in some degree of sexual activity with MJ but will not talk about it for his own personal reasons. I feel MJ's music should still be listened to and enjoyed as before. Just keep separate the music from the sexual allegations. I don't believe in erasing art from history.

by Anonymousreply 113March 2, 2019 1:09 AM

Maccullary culkin defiantly enjoyed it and then grew out of it as he remained close with him even became Paris godfather.

by Anonymousreply 114March 2, 2019 2:22 AM

Director of Finding Neverland Interview

Its a great q and a. Read it guys. But heres to the Jackson loons who keep saying they are doing this for money.... And they tried to 'sue' etc etc.

Wade and James went to the courts first and tried to go through legal means to tell their story, but their cases were dismissed. When that happens, it often seems like the only court left open to victims is the court of public opinion. Did they express any frustration knowing that the legal avenue was denied to them?

I don’t see this as trial by television or the court of public opinion, [because] I don’t think that we’re putting Michael Jackson on trial. We are telling the story of these two young men. As I see it, their lawsuit against the Jackson estate is primarily about getting a platform to put their story on the record and hold all the people who looked the other way to account. I think having the case dismissed by the judge was upsetting. * Now, the judge made it very clear that the cases were not being dismissed because of anything to do with the allegations of child sex abuse. It was a technical [ruling] on whether the case could be brought under California law against the corporation in this way. The cases have gone to appeal, so the litigation is still ongoing and it may very well be that this could go to trial, which could be very interesting.** -0----- But remember that I approached them. I was the one who came to them out of the blue, so I don’t think it’s fair to suggest that this is somehow part of their lawyer’s strategy to share their story.---

One of the charges that’s often leveled at abuse victims who speak out is that they’re only looking for money. Where does that impulse come from — to imply that there’s some kind of financial gain?

And there’s obviously no financial gain in the documentary. It’s part of the strategy of misdirection that the Jackson camp has employed for the last two decades: “Look how dreadful these people are and how they want money,” instead of, “Let’s consider for a second, whether these children — who are saying the most dreadful things — could have been victims of a crime. Let’s hear what they have to say.” Now, it’s true that if Wade and James won their civil case, there would be damages, but that’s part of the legal set up you have in this country. If someone does something really bad to you and they get tried in a criminal court, they go to jail. We don’t accuse someone who’s looking for justice because a relative has been murdered of just wanting to lock people up. So what the Jackson camp is saying is kind of absurd, and they don’t seem to have watched the film as far as I can tell. I’m really wondering what they’re going to say when they do. Because at some point, someone has to ask: What did they know? What did they think Michael was doing with those little boys?

Just to clarify something you said, because people will undoubtedly make this accusation: Wade and James weren’t paid to participate in this documentary? No, they weren’t. There’s no financial benefit whatsoever. I don’t think I’m allowed to buy them lunch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115March 2, 2019 3:28 AM

off topic Wade Robson is gay he bearded with Britney in 2001 - 2002. Britney is also a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 116March 2, 2019 4:50 AM

California judge has dismissed the latest lawsuit on technical grounds, rather than ruling on the veracity of Wade Robson's claims.

It was decided that only the now-deceased Jackson, not his estate or business interests, could be held responsible for his alleged abuse. Plus, [bold]Robson's suit was filed after the statute of limitations had expired[/bold].

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117March 2, 2019 4:56 AM

Michael Jackson's accusers describe graphic details of alleged abuse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118March 2, 2019 4:59 AM

What's brown and smells like Jordan Chandler?

Michael Jackson's finger.

by Anonymousreply 119March 2, 2019 5:11 AM

comment by Jackson fantard under the video at R118

[quote]Who gives a damn you got paid already....your parents allowed it.

by Anonymousreply 120March 2, 2019 5:11 AM

Michael's favorite store, Walmart. Boy's underwear, half off!

by Anonymousreply 121March 2, 2019 5:33 AM

R91 I hear and read that exact thing all the time.

If I were black, I would be embarrassed to admit that I still held three undeniable slime balls in high esteem. . I would just let it go.

And before some one pops off with "What about…?" who is white. Yes, we have many white perverts and creeps. But I can't think of a one who anyone adores and near worships.

by Anonymousreply 122March 2, 2019 5:50 AM

Has anyone ever sworn that he did something specific like, "Then he put his penis in my mouth"?

by Anonymousreply 123March 2, 2019 5:53 AM

Well to vindicate themselves if the are here to just tell thier story. They should say "we are not doing this for the money, any money we receive will go directly to the child abuse organization". That will silence anyone who thinks they're doing it for monetary gain.

by Anonymousreply 124March 2, 2019 7:20 AM

The lid should have been blown of this many years ago but the boys were still far to young to understand what happened to them, a 7 year old is obviously going to carry trauma for the rest of their lives. I used to feel sorry for Jackson's remaining fans, but after watching their videos and open support of pedophilia they are disgusting. Pure scum.

by Anonymousreply 125March 2, 2019 7:32 AM

This is the typical Michael supporter. A pitying white frau. Middle aged, probably has kids of her own... Openly supporting accused pedo. And notice the gulping down the wine between declarations that "she's done the research". Yes honey, keep on sipping that wine... You're going to need it by tomorrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126March 2, 2019 7:45 AM

Michael was a disgusting manipulative child fucker. If they defend him, his fans should hang their heads in shame.

by Anonymousreply 127March 2, 2019 8:02 AM

Eee Hee! Fuck the Jacksons.

by Anonymousreply 128March 2, 2019 8:11 AM

To celebrate the documentary, McDonald's has just announced a special limited time 'McJackson' burger which consists of a 50-year-old piece of meat in-between two seven-year-old buns.

by Anonymousreply 129March 2, 2019 9:50 AM

R122 'Yes, we have many white perverts and creeps. But I can't think of a one who anyone adores and near worships.' Trump falls into the white worshipped pervert/creep category. Jackson will fade from public consciousness in five or ten years, his music is not so great as to have lasted through the ages in any case. If he is remembered at all in the future it will be as a con trickster who fooled the public into condoning his perversion.

by Anonymousreply 130March 2, 2019 10:15 AM

R123, yes. Jordan Chandler (whose family settled with Jackson) alleged very specific sexual acts in his 1993 civil suit. I assume that Robson and Safechuck alleged specific acts in their lawsuits as well.

People routinely question the parents' actions with Jackson, as they have with R. Kelly. I think in both cases it's clear that for many people--maybe even most--the lure of money and celebrity is overwhelming.

by Anonymousreply 131March 2, 2019 12:32 PM

MJ lost his ass playing blackjack in Vegas because he wouldn't hit on anything over seven.

by Anonymousreply 132March 2, 2019 12:37 PM

It’s cumming. Tonight’s the night.

by Anonymousreply 133March 2, 2019 12:51 PM

Oh wait it starts tomorrow. Goddammit.

by Anonymousreply 134March 2, 2019 12:52 PM

Independent: Louis Theroux interview: ‘Michael Jackson had unhealthy interests in children, but I didn’t have enough victim testimony to put forward a forensic case’

by Anonymousreply 135March 2, 2019 1:00 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136March 2, 2019 1:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137March 2, 2019 1:05 PM

I’ll believe they’re serious about stopping child molestation and rape when [italic]The Cosby Show[/italic] leaves reruns.

by Anonymousreply 138March 2, 2019 1:15 PM

Bedtime at Neverland Ranch was whenever the big hand touched the little hand.

by Anonymousreply 139March 2, 2019 1:29 PM

Countdown to Paris Jackson's suicide in 3... 2... 1...

by Anonymousreply 140March 2, 2019 1:34 PM

R140 Why?

by Anonymousreply 141March 2, 2019 1:40 PM

The standard of proof for sex crimes in U.S. law combined with our twisted Puritanical attitudes towards sexuality and worship of wealth and success makes people like MJ almost impossible to prosecute successfully. That's probably as it should be, because there are liars out there. But serial sexual predators shouldn't have the power to cover for themselves. At least allow people to talk about what actually happened to them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142March 2, 2019 2:03 PM

R141 because she was unstable enough before this, and it's not like she has a good family to fall back on for moral support. Her vast amount of money will only give her that many ways to self destruct. Can you imagine what it's like from her warped perspective? It would even be horrendous for a well balanced person from a good stable healthy family, who has to work for a living rather than navel-gaze 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 143March 2, 2019 2:05 PM

Why did Michael Jackson go to a cave?

He heard it was full of minors.

by Anonymousreply 144March 2, 2019 2:21 PM

Why did Michael Jackson cross the road?

Because Webster was on the other side.

by Anonymousreply 145March 2, 2019 3:10 PM

What was Michael Jackson's favorite nursery rhyme?

Little Boy Blew

by Anonymousreply 146March 2, 2019 3:12 PM

How did Michael Jackson get food poisoning?

He ate a nine year-old wiener.

by Anonymousreply 147March 2, 2019 3:20 PM

White men have been raping black Women for centuries.

by Anonymousreply 148March 2, 2019 3:36 PM

Did you hear about the educational organization Michael Jackson and Richard Pryor set up? The Ignited Negro College Fund!

by Anonymousreply 149March 2, 2019 4:30 PM

R148, exactly what does that have to do with Michael Jackson raping boys?

by Anonymousreply 150March 2, 2019 4:34 PM

R148 Oh please. They used them for sex when they owned them. Most white man wouldn't touch a black chick who isn't a smoking hot light sin with a 10 foot pole.

by Anonymousreply 151March 2, 2019 4:41 PM

skin not sin^^^

by Anonymousreply 152March 2, 2019 4:41 PM

I watched all the Gayle King promos and clearly she and Oprah are all over this.

Was it ever established why Michael was a pedo? Was it because he himself was sexually molested as a child?

by Anonymousreply 153March 2, 2019 7:20 PM

R72 is original and clever in its use of “snowflake”. I’ve never heard anything like that before. What an imagination.

by Anonymousreply 154March 2, 2019 7:34 PM

the Jackson fans are obsessed and crazed, its best to ignore them.

Yes poor poor Micahel never had a childhood and had to sleep with little boys as an adult as a result. He slept for 6 consecutive months EVERY SINGLE NIGHT with Evan Chandler in his parents Brentwood house................explain away that one to me................For all you fans.......the guy screwed little boys and he was a drug addict with the unheard of hard core addiction to a intravenous anesthesia drug used in surgical procedures...............can a human being get any more perverted and degenerate than that combination?

by Anonymousreply 155March 2, 2019 7:51 PM

It's too bad because "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough" is one of the best pop tunes in the world and it's forever tainted.

by Anonymousreply 156March 2, 2019 7:55 PM

It’s sad seeing the Jackson nephew defend Michael, when he barely knew him and was not chosen for sexy times.

by Anonymousreply 157March 2, 2019 7:57 PM

Maybe MJ chose kids for sex because he could completely control them. Creepy.

by Anonymousreply 158March 2, 2019 7:59 PM

[quote]he was a drug addict with the unheard of hard core addiction to a intravenous anesthesia drug used in surgical procedures

I don't think he was being injected with Propofol because he was addicted to it. Who gets addicted to anesthesia!? He was trying to get some sleep which--as someone who's had trouble sleeping my entire adult life--I can understand given the pressure MJ was under at the time. A person can get very desperate when he is sleep deprived. Ultimately the whole anesthesia thing was his crooked doctor's fault for prescribing and administering it to him. It's not like you can just go out and buy Propofol on the street.

by Anonymousreply 159March 2, 2019 8:29 PM

I can’t help listening to some of his music as odious a human being as he was....

by Anonymousreply 160March 2, 2019 8:38 PM

No. He was addicted to the anesthesia because it made him unconscious.

I don’t know how anyone can sexualize a 7 year old. They don’t really have erections or ejaculate. He was a pervert.

by Anonymousreply 161March 2, 2019 9:01 PM

LOL at Jackson’s suing HBO for $100 million. They will not get a penny.

by Anonymousreply 162March 2, 2019 9:18 PM

[quote] He was addicted to the anesthesia because it made him unconscious.

I think because there was no nose left on his face he had breathing problem and couldn't sleep without that drug?

by Anonymousreply 163March 2, 2019 9:23 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 164March 2, 2019 9:32 PM

There is no more plausible deniability. It happened. Time and time again. "Can we still enjoy his music? " Is a question you can ask. But "was he is serial child molester?" is not. You'd sound as insane as a flat earther at this point.

by Anonymousreply 165March 2, 2019 10:34 PM

First of all who is the sick troll making all the pedo jokes?? None of which are funny and all of which are disgusting. Next, I can't believe there's a function adult left in the world who does not know without a doubt that the piece of shot was a sick fucking boy diddler. Grown sane men don't have a lot in common with little boys they are not related to and most don't feel an urge to hang around them as a preference over other adults. I too have a hard time listening to his music. I won't deny its greatness but there is a line, for me anyway, for how well I can separate the art from the artist. Rape and pedophilia I just can't get past the dispicable magnitude of those crimes.

by Anonymousreply 166March 2, 2019 10:43 PM

Oprah stand with accusers. The links to the youtube clips of the interview Oprah had airing on Monday, on HBO, my god. the comment sections! MJ fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167March 3, 2019 1:43 AM

R112 Wade and James both became hot daddies. It's too bad they didn't end up doing porn or modeling instead of trying to extort the Jackson estate.

by Anonymousreply 168March 3, 2019 2:58 AM

They seem very credible. There is no good explanation why a grown man slept with boy children not in his family and rigged alarms so he would not be caught.

by Anonymousreply 169March 3, 2019 3:02 AM

I don't know how anyone can watch this video and not have at least doubts as to the credibility of the accusers. This whole thing was reportedly set in motion when Katharine Jackson sued AEG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170March 3, 2019 3:03 AM

The Jackson family is in denial. Clearly they were not close to Michael and turned a blind eye to his boy diddling.

by Anonymousreply 171March 3, 2019 3:06 AM

[quote]First of all who is the sick troll making all the pedo jokes??

Honey, you're on the wrong forum.

by Anonymousreply 172March 3, 2019 3:07 AM

Jesus, Oprah is fucking HUGE.

by Anonymousreply 173March 3, 2019 3:08 AM

"Who gets addicted to anesthesia!?"

Michael Jackson did, apparently. He craved it. He would call it his "milk (Propofol has a milky consistency to it)." I imagine it knocked him out pretty good, which is what he wanted. But it was anesthesia, not a sleep aid. Coming out of heavy anesthesia is not pleasant. He must have thought it was worth it, because he kept a crooked doctor on hand to give it to him whenever he wanted it. I guess his life must have been pretty unbearable if he needed a surgical anesthetic to "sleep."

by Anonymousreply 174March 3, 2019 3:09 AM

Hi, everyone, it's R72 again. I'm back! Would any else like to attack me for my post?

by Anonymousreply 175March 3, 2019 5:18 AM

MJ fans are coming for Oprah’s neck!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176March 3, 2019 5:37 AM

The Jackson fans are really something else. Everything is one big conspiracy to them...

by Anonymousreply 177March 3, 2019 5:44 AM

I'm disappointed that they didn't interview Bubbles for the Leaving Neverland documentary. He should have been right up there with Wade and James.

by Anonymousreply 178March 3, 2019 5:47 AM

gfsgdfg sdfg

by Anonymousreply 179March 3, 2019 5:54 AM

R177 The MJ critics can sound just as delusional as his most rabid defenders. While you may think MJ's behavior is weird, as do many of his fans openly admit, what I find even weirder is that how a nearly twenty year investigation did not produce a single smoking gun. The irony is that MJ didn't even need Robson's testimony in 2005. The evidence against the Arvizos was so overwhelming even when you factored in all the evidence that was seized by the FBI. Robson's story has changed numerous times just in the last few years. The video from R170 also clearly establishes a motive. I'm not surprised that Oprah has jumped the bandwagon. She did say that we should believe all women after all. I would assume someone making such a statement would hardly be swayed by nuance.

by Anonymousreply 180March 3, 2019 5:59 AM

It produced a lot of smoking guns. Plus I hate that phrase. What would be a smoking gun to you? Him giving some 9 year old a cream pie on video?

by Anonymousreply 181March 3, 2019 6:01 AM

r181... amen!

by Anonymousreply 182March 3, 2019 6:09 AM

Happy that NRK is showing the documentary too, it will be aired March 10th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183March 3, 2019 7:00 AM

I cannot read more than three comments of the MJ stans before I want to wring their necks or shake them.

"Michael was too good for this world!"

"If he was a pedophile, there would be thousands of victims. not 5 or 6"

But it all eventually comes down to "This I all about taking Michael's money."

by Anonymousreply 184March 3, 2019 9:18 AM

You could just look at the metamorphosis of Jackson from his "Off the Wall " album to the end of his career and see for yourself how sick this individual was. The destruction of his face, the constant need to have small boys around him, carrying them like they were some kind of accessory to the gringe worthy dates and kisses with women. The interview with Basheer showed how absolutely damaged Jackson was. I was such a big fan by the time Thriller came out but found him beyond creepy that he traveled exclusively with these young boys. Shame on the entire Jackson clan for allowing him to do that

by Anonymousreply 185March 3, 2019 10:28 AM

[quote]First of all who is the sick troll making all the pedo jokes?? None of which are funny and all of which are disgusting.

Then when is [italic]Family Guy[/italic], the show that depicts pedos and military deserters in a more positive light than Republicans, getting cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 186March 3, 2019 10:34 AM

Now I know why Gary Coleman and Ricky Schroder were never part of MJ’s entourage: they would have been more likely to say no then go and tell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187March 3, 2019 10:38 AM

[quote]Jesus, Oprah is fucking HUGE.

And with Weight Watchers, she demonstrates the same magic touch that made hits out of [italic]Beloved[/italic], the [italic]Brewster Place[/italic] TV pilot, and [Italic]A Wrinkle in Time[/italic].

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188March 3, 2019 10:47 AM

Holy shit, NRK is criticizing the documentary. They said that if NRK had produced the movie then they would have gotten new comments from the family. They will therefore have posters with text after the two parts, where the Jackson family's comments to and criticizing of the movie is referenced.

by Anonymousreply 189March 3, 2019 10:53 AM

Ugh, just read a comment from a Jackson fan. He said the FBI raided his home and found zero evidence and this means MJ was totally innocent. Despite the fact that he had to pay off the victims with money during the trial, go figure!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190March 3, 2019 11:01 AM

So. Trump’s lawyer paid off Stormy.

by Anonymousreply 191March 3, 2019 11:23 AM

Exactly, R191. The Jackson fans are fucking idiots.

by Anonymousreply 192March 3, 2019 11:26 AM

Items Found in 1993 – Pedophile Books and Naked Photos

A little known fact was that some items of evidence were found in Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch in a 1993 raid. These items seem to have been overlooked by the media, probably because the file below was not released publicly until 4th of October 2006, well after the end of the trial.

The items of interest are

Read more at the link below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193March 3, 2019 11:40 AM

Isn’t John Waters credited with a review blurb for an anti-MJ book that goes into the allegations in greater detail, about as much as the law will allow?

by Anonymousreply 194March 3, 2019 12:17 PM

The parents should have been charged for trafficking.

by Anonymousreply 195March 3, 2019 3:40 PM

R188 A good argument could be made that Oprah is almost singularly responsible for the dumbing down of our culture and our obsession with feelings.

by Anonymousreply 196March 3, 2019 3:50 PM

BBC2 radio has banned Michael Jackson music in wake on the Leaving Neverland doc. At least someone has the guts to stand up to this monster

by Anonymousreply 197March 3, 2019 3:51 PM

I love his music. Banning it is a bit too much for me. But this is England we’re talking about.

Are they going to ban Bryan Singer’s movies from playing on television?

by Anonymousreply 198March 3, 2019 3:54 PM

[quote]First of all who is the sick troll making all the pedo jokes?? None of which are funny and all of which are disgusting.

That's like you're opinion, man!

Here's another one for ya: Why did MJ like twenty-seven-year-olds? Because there were twenty of them!

by Anonymousreply 199March 3, 2019 4:04 PM

*your

by Anonymousreply 200March 3, 2019 4:05 PM

The Jackson stans need to wake up and smell the baby oil

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201March 3, 2019 4:17 PM

How ridiculous for anyone to even think that there was no "smoking guns" I hate the description too. Ummm everything about his home, what's inside of it including secret rooms, safes and other locked secret file cabinets not to mention the parading around with little boys like he was their first boyfriend. And if the items recovered from Neverland were so innocent and simply art why the need to vault them until lock and key like they are a matter of National Security. The MJ trolls simply can't all be DL regulars. It's hard for me to believe we have that many clueless humans here.

by Anonymousreply 202March 3, 2019 4:47 PM

I don't understand one thing, if pictures and books with naked children in compromising situations were taken from Jackson's house in the raid, why wasn't he at least arrested for that?

by Anonymousreply 203March 3, 2019 4:49 PM

Because it wasn't porn, just pictures of naked boys in vaguely erotic situations. Disgusting af but not illegal.

by Anonymousreply 204March 3, 2019 5:03 PM

Yeah, I think they were dismissed as art books. The Jackson family gave always been dysfunctional liars that enabled Michael’s pedophilia because they leeched off his wealth and fame.

by Anonymousreply 205March 3, 2019 5:07 PM

BTW just the fact, acknowledged by even some of them who claim they were not abused by MJ, that he showed pornographic movies to the children while they were in the bedroom with him, is highly alarming. Why would an adult man do that?

by Anonymousreply 206March 3, 2019 5:07 PM

[quote][R188] A good argument could be made that Oprah is almost singularly responsible for the dumbing down of our culture and our obsession with feelings.

So I’m off the hook then?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207March 3, 2019 5:12 PM

[quote]Yeah, I think they were dismissed as art books. The Jackson family gave always been dysfunctional liars that enabled Michael’s pedophilia because they leeched off his wealth and fame.

The same can and should be argued about Nick and Aaron Carter’s family, but since they’re white nothing will be done about it.

by Anonymousreply 208March 3, 2019 5:13 PM

Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Back On The Sales Market

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209March 3, 2019 5:15 PM

Why was he not arrested for showing kids porn? I know that is DEFINITELY illegal.

by Anonymousreply 210March 3, 2019 5:20 PM

Because he was a wealthy celebrity and got away with it.

by Anonymousreply 211March 3, 2019 5:24 PM

Who would want to buy a property that was the site of child abuse?

by Anonymousreply 212March 3, 2019 5:38 PM

Does anybody know what time it hits HBO Go?

by Anonymousreply 213March 3, 2019 5:53 PM

Robson, and possibly Safechuck, may have some credibility issues, but that video at R170 is terrible. It makes all kinds of leaps and assumptions without evidence.

by Anonymousreply 214March 3, 2019 6:03 PM

How to view

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215March 3, 2019 6:08 PM

[quote]BBC2 radio has banned Michael Jackson music because he’s black while leaving white pedos, white wife beaters, white rapists, and white criminals untouched.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 216March 3, 2019 6:08 PM

Why didn’t Pepsi ever get charged with criminal endangerment because of the fire in his hair from that commercial.

by Anonymousreply 217March 3, 2019 6:10 PM

The saddest part is the parents were bought off with houses, trips and jewelry.

by Anonymousreply 218March 3, 2019 6:11 PM

If you stop listening to MJ because of this, then you damn fucking well better stop listening to those fucking Beatles since John Lennon beat his first wife.

by Anonymousreply 219March 3, 2019 6:13 PM

And don’t get me started on Frank Sinatra. The keyword is “sin.”

by Anonymousreply 220March 3, 2019 6:14 PM

[quote]The saddest part is the parents were bought off with houses, trips and jewelry.

And that’s why [italic]Gimme A Break![/italic] has held up better than [italic]Diff’rent Strokes[/italic] or [italic]Webster[/italic]: it’s an admission that whites are dangerously unqualified to raise children.

by Anonymousreply 221March 3, 2019 6:16 PM

As opposed to the shady Jacksons? LOL

by Anonymousreply 222March 3, 2019 6:19 PM

I think most of mj fans are adults who were molested as children but are in denial. I have noticed that damaged people are drawn to famous people who have a lot in common with their abusers. If some of you doubt me just look at his freakish fans. Most look unstable like they are victims of child abuse themselves.

by Anonymousreply 223March 3, 2019 6:21 PM

Molesting children is a terrible crime. Not believing them does much more damage. I don't believe in hell. If there was one...MJ surely belongs there.

by Anonymousreply 224March 3, 2019 6:22 PM

R223 They must be childless. They only need to hold up their newborn babies so they can be flooded with repressed memories.

by Anonymousreply 225March 3, 2019 6:26 PM

[quote]Bedtime at Neverland Ranch was whenever the big hand touched the little hand.

Your terrible, Muriel.

by Anonymousreply 226March 3, 2019 6:32 PM

[quote] Robson, and possibly Safechuck, may have some credibility issues, but that video at [R170] is terrible. It makes all kinds of leaps and assumptions without evidence.

I found the video very compelling, especially in regard to Robson. Here's the thing. I feel bad for both Robson and Safechuck and do think that Jackson exposing them to a life of such excess was probably unhealthy and probably produced a sense of entitlement. I do think Jackson is at fault in this regard, no matter how well intentioned he was. As an adult mentor, you don't want to encourage others to dream big. However, even as I can empathize with their struggles through adulthood having gone through it myself, I can still find their accusations of sexual abuse not credible.

by Anonymousreply 227March 3, 2019 6:33 PM

[quote] As an adult mentor, you don't want to encourage others to dream big.

You do want to....

by Anonymousreply 228March 3, 2019 6:34 PM

Can't wait to watch the documentary!

by Anonymousreply 229March 3, 2019 6:39 PM

Ugh, Michael Jackson was not well intentioned. He was a serial sexual predator who had sex with male children aged 7-12.

by Anonymousreply 230March 3, 2019 6:40 PM

Did you hear about the Michael Jackson sandwich?

It's 40 year-old meat between two 10 year-old buns.

by Anonymousreply 231March 3, 2019 6:45 PM

Isn't this why the Home Alone kid is so messed up? He was probably at least finger banged by Mike.

by Anonymousreply 232March 3, 2019 6:47 PM

Trump defends Michael Jackson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233March 3, 2019 6:52 PM

It's very telling that a worldwide music superstar spent as much time luring, "romancing" and pursuing young boys like a rich older tycoon or politician would pursue a younger woman. Gifts, trips, expensive jewelry and shopping and the always important for a wooing troll ----helping and impressing the prey's family.

by Anonymousreply 234March 3, 2019 6:53 PM

I stopped being an MJ fan after the repeated surgeries to fuck up his face That seemed like a giant cry for help. I was a kid when he went to trial over the first reports of child molestation

by Anonymousreply 235March 3, 2019 8:17 PM

It will be interesting to see what eventually happens to the Neverland ranch with its history and questionable architecture. I'm assuming it will be bulldozed and converted into cheap housing.

by Anonymousreply 236March 3, 2019 8:31 PM

I don’t get the jewelry? What 10 year old white kid is like “Yea!, bring on the big clunky rings, sparkly bracelets and gold chains!”

by Anonymousreply 237March 3, 2019 9:20 PM

The Bashier (sp) documentary should be the only evidence anyone needed.

by Anonymousreply 238March 3, 2019 9:21 PM

[quote]I took it up the ass and was just fine.

You sure about that R18?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239March 3, 2019 9:55 PM

I'd let this Mike do what he wanted to me...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240March 3, 2019 10:04 PM

Elizabeth Taylor knew.

by Anonymousreply 241March 3, 2019 10:05 PM

Pervert! I am glad radio stations won’t play his music anymore.

by Anonymousreply 242March 3, 2019 10:07 PM

R242 Doubtful.

by Anonymousreply 243March 3, 2019 10:16 PM

If he loved children so much, where were all the little girls that were lavished with attention and gifts?

by Anonymousreply 244March 3, 2019 10:21 PM

What did Michael and Santa have in common?

They both left little boy's rooms with empty sacks.

by Anonymousreply 245March 3, 2019 10:39 PM

Michael Jackson suffered from the skin discoloration disease vitiligo. Jordie Chandler drew a picture of the markings on the underside of Jackson’s penis. His drawings were sealed in an envelope. A few months later, investigators photographed Jackson’s genitalia. The photographs matched Chandler’s drawings.

The hallway leading to Jackson’s bedroom was a serious security zone covered by video and wired for sound so that the steps of anyone approaching would make ding-dong sounds.

Two of the fathers of those who have accused Jackson, Jordie Chandler and Jimmy Safechuck, committed suicide. Both were estranged from their sons at the time.

by Anonymousreply 246March 3, 2019 10:50 PM

r218 yep! The parents of boys Jackson shared beds with were courted assiduously and given myriad expensive gifts. Wade Robson’s mother testified in the 2005 trial that she funneled wages through Jackson’s company and was given a permanent resident visa. Jimmy Safechuck’s parents got a house. Jordie Chandler’s mother got a diamond bracelet.

by Anonymousreply 247March 3, 2019 10:52 PM

Wow, selling your son for a tacky diamond bracelet? How sad. At least the one got a house.

by Anonymousreply 248March 3, 2019 11:24 PM

Yes, but diamonds last forever and are a girl's best friend.

by Anonymousreply 249March 3, 2019 11:28 PM

Neverland was a pedophile version of the Playboy Mansion.

by Anonymousreply 250March 3, 2019 11:48 PM

The statue behind him. EEK!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251March 3, 2019 11:58 PM

IT’S FINALLY HERE!

by Anonymousreply 252March 4, 2019 12:01 AM

This shit is already depressing.

by Anonymousreply 253March 4, 2019 12:03 AM

Watching. Interesting they got rights to Thriller.

by Anonymousreply 254March 4, 2019 12:06 AM

Michael was a fucking monster. Poor Wade.

by Anonymousreply 255March 4, 2019 12:09 AM

R254, I don't think they did. They can use clips of it under the fair use doctrine, the estate can't stop them.

by Anonymousreply 256March 4, 2019 12:10 AM

R236: my thoughts exactly. That property is doomed, a developer will bulldoze it and turn it into condos/retail space.

by Anonymousreply 257March 4, 2019 12:12 AM

Wow. Michael Jackson really had a type, didn't he?

by Anonymousreply 258March 4, 2019 12:13 AM

Is Jimmy Safechuck family?

by Anonymousreply 259March 4, 2019 12:13 AM

They probably both are.

by Anonymousreply 260March 4, 2019 12:21 AM

He's married with 3 kids so, probably not R259

by Anonymousreply 261March 4, 2019 12:21 AM

was there ever any word on how big MJ's cock was?

by Anonymousreply 262March 4, 2019 12:24 AM

Apparently they’re going to graphically detail MJ’s penis during the documentary

by Anonymousreply 263March 4, 2019 12:26 AM

#muteoprah

by Anonymousreply 264March 4, 2019 12:27 AM

These boys all seem like queers. I’m sure they enjoyed whatever went down. IF anything did

by Anonymousreply 265March 4, 2019 12:28 AM

R265 you’re a troll and you don’t speak for us.

by Anonymousreply 266March 4, 2019 12:30 AM

R265, Jesus, they were children.

by Anonymousreply 267March 4, 2019 12:30 AM

Spoken like a true pedo, r265.

by Anonymousreply 268March 4, 2019 12:30 AM

This is really depressing, It seems like they were both destroyed by their experience with him.

by Anonymousreply 269March 4, 2019 12:35 AM

R269 jimmy’s voice and way of describing things - before we’ve even gotten into the sordid stuff - is already hard to listen to.

by Anonymousreply 270March 4, 2019 12:37 AM

What do you mean 270?

by Anonymousreply 271March 4, 2019 12:38 AM

Safechuck seems so vulnerable, poor guy.

by Anonymousreply 272March 4, 2019 12:38 AM

You can see in the clips Michael is head over heels in love with those boys.

by Anonymousreply 273March 4, 2019 12:40 AM

R273, yeah. The tapes are quite disturbing.

I think MJ knew which boys to target.

by Anonymousreply 274March 4, 2019 12:41 AM

Oh my, this has gotten disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 275March 4, 2019 12:44 AM

Neverland is an area that can't be turned into condos or retail space. The entire US isn't Flyoverstan.

by Anonymousreply 276March 4, 2019 12:45 AM

OMG you wenches, fill us in more, not just “ooooooooo, ooooooooh, aaaaaaaaah.” You’re better than this!

by Anonymousreply 277March 4, 2019 12:47 AM

They discussed Michael teaching him how to masterbate and presenting hole and precum and they were basically honeymooning

by Anonymousreply 278March 4, 2019 12:48 AM

When you are molested as a young gay boy it is hard to process because you like it or find it pleasurable. This adds to the problems. Obviously these guys are little fags already. I know from first hand experience.

by Anonymousreply 279March 4, 2019 12:49 AM

He literally asked these boys to present hole while he masturbated.

by Anonymousreply 280March 4, 2019 12:49 AM

Why does Jimmy keep phrasing it as “having sex”? You were getting molested by a grown man!

by Anonymousreply 281March 4, 2019 12:51 AM

OMG, this is so fucked up. He performed oral sex on Safechuck while he was sleeping.

by Anonymousreply 282March 4, 2019 12:51 AM

R281 it’s probably how he’s learned to cope. To be able to talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 283March 4, 2019 12:52 AM

Mrs. Safechuck is a fucking moron

by Anonymousreply 284March 4, 2019 12:54 AM

So he’s having sex at 11? He’s being molested and taken advantage of

by Anonymousreply 285March 4, 2019 12:54 AM

[quote] Michael Jackson suffered from the skin discoloration disease vitiligo. Jordie Chandler drew a picture of the markings on the underside of Jackson’s penis. His drawings were sealed in an envelope. A few months later, investigators photographed Jackson’s genitalia. The photographs matched Chandler’s drawings. The hallway leading to Jackson’s bedroom was a serious security zone covered by video and wired for sound so that the steps of anyone approaching would make ding-dong sounds. Two of the fathers of those who have accused Jackson, Jordie Chandler and Jimmy Safechuck, committed suicide. Both were estranged from their sons at the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286March 4, 2019 12:55 AM

He said “It’s sort of like when you first start dating.” What?

by Anonymousreply 287March 4, 2019 12:56 AM

Think of relationships you've had where you were used, betrayed, dumped for no good reason, and how it made you feel. Then imagine going through that when you're eleven.

by Anonymousreply 288March 4, 2019 12:59 AM

Jimmy's mother is a fucking idiot. I think she knew what was going on. She was enjoying the lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 289March 4, 2019 12:59 AM

R288 and then magnify it by the person being an extremely powerful and enigmatic celebrity with a masters in manipulation.

by Anonymousreply 290March 4, 2019 1:02 AM

I wonder what happened to Jordie Chandler. It didn't end well for his father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291March 4, 2019 1:02 AM

Would Jordie still be under an NDA even though Jackson is dead?

by Anonymousreply 292March 4, 2019 1:04 AM

being paid to keep quiet about a sexual assault isn't enforceable in court.

by Anonymousreply 293March 4, 2019 1:06 AM

[quote]was there ever any word on how big MJ's cock was?

Mammoth!

Hee hee

by Anonymousreply 294March 4, 2019 1:07 AM

What parent leaves their child alone with Michael Jackson for five days?

by Anonymousreply 295March 4, 2019 1:11 AM

R286 So you think a boy that age used and knew the terms of being circumcised? nut job!

by Anonymousreply 296March 4, 2019 1:12 AM

When Jimmy says sex, is he talking oral or full blown intercourse?

by Anonymousreply 297March 4, 2019 1:17 AM

It’s hard to say, R297.

by Anonymousreply 298March 4, 2019 1:20 AM

Any parent would know if their seven year old was having sex with a grown adult.

by Anonymousreply 299March 4, 2019 1:23 AM

R297 I don’t think they had anal. Definitely oral and mutual masterbation.

by Anonymousreply 300March 4, 2019 1:25 AM

A MOCK WEDDING CEREMONY??? WITH A DIAMOND-ENCRUSTED WEDDING BAND??????

by Anonymousreply 301March 4, 2019 1:26 AM

Jackson fans complaining on twitter about “lack of evidence” in the doc. What exactly do they want? Not every pedophile is as low IQ as R. Kelly and films themselves having sex with children.

by Anonymousreply 302March 4, 2019 1:27 AM

[quote]Any parent would know if their seven year old was having sex with a grown adult.

Are you watching? They admit to be in denial.

by Anonymousreply 303March 4, 2019 1:29 AM

Didn't one of them tell some time ago that he and Jackson had given anal a try and MJ asked him for his blood-stained underwear so there was nothing the parents could find? It was only once because the child didn't like it and, apparently, Jackson never 'forced himself upon them'.

by Anonymousreply 304March 4, 2019 1:29 AM

Seeing the videos of Neverland makes me think it must have been a hell of a thing to visit there.

Except for the child rape thing.

by Anonymousreply 305March 4, 2019 1:30 AM

The photographs of Michael Jackson desperately clinging to Jimmy, the jewelry he gave Jimmy . . . that's all evidence to me.

by Anonymousreply 306March 4, 2019 1:30 AM

That’s always the most disgusting, weakest argument against these types of allegations. Like, what exactly is evidence here? A cum-stained child’s tee? This man was obsessive about tying loose ends and clearing his tracks. He knew what to do to stay out of prison.

by Anonymousreply 307March 4, 2019 1:30 AM

I can believe one set of parents easily misled but two ? One mother actually says I didn’t see anything wrong with Michael sleeping with my son...

The two victims look like a gay who look alike. Also the two mothers look alike.

by Anonymousreply 308March 4, 2019 1:31 AM

I don’t like looking at the jewelry but here we are.

by Anonymousreply 309March 4, 2019 1:31 AM

At the beginning of his interview Robson mentions Jackson always being over his house and taking him for walks and being overly interested in his toys and stuff.

He was fucking grooming that kid.

by Anonymousreply 310March 4, 2019 1:32 AM

Fucking evil. These two boys deserve to exploit this dead pervert for every penny they can get from him and fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 311March 4, 2019 1:33 AM

R308 I thought the same thing!!

by Anonymousreply 312March 4, 2019 1:33 AM

The discussion on Twitter is incredibly demoralizing. MJ’s deluded, soulless fans spamming about him being innocent...

by Anonymousreply 313March 4, 2019 1:35 AM

All these celebrity items would they bring much money at an auction? Indiana Jones bull whip ?

by Anonymousreply 314March 4, 2019 1:35 AM

So was wade the mistress he married the Safechuck queen

by Anonymousreply 315March 4, 2019 1:36 AM

A year ?

I don’t celebrate birthdays of course.

by Anonymousreply 316March 4, 2019 1:42 AM

How can anyone with three brain cells to rub together think MJ is innocent?

I see a bunch of Tweets where people are just insisting he is. How? How is that remotely even fucking possible?

by Anonymousreply 317March 4, 2019 1:43 AM

Is it me or the kid is not that good of a dancer ?

by Anonymousreply 318March 4, 2019 1:44 AM

I guess the dad kills himself.

by Anonymousreply 319March 4, 2019 1:47 AM

Dumped for the Home Alone kid. That’s gotta hurt.

by Anonymousreply 320March 4, 2019 1:52 AM

This is gonna hurt MC’s career....... Wait a minute.

by Anonymousreply 321March 4, 2019 1:53 AM

Porn & Candy, now doesn’t that sound nice??

by Anonymousreply 322March 4, 2019 1:56 AM

A fax machine and seven hour conversations? Christ, he was OBSESSED over that kid.

by Anonymousreply 323March 4, 2019 1:57 AM

Did google maps fund this movie ?

by Anonymousreply 324March 4, 2019 1:58 AM

The is an American Crime Storytbat no one wants to be seen

by Anonymousreply 325March 4, 2019 2:00 AM

I remember Ryan White died waiting for MJ to come.

by Anonymousreply 326March 4, 2019 2:01 AM

R326 he couldn’t fuck him so he probably figured why?

by Anonymousreply 327March 4, 2019 2:04 AM

Wow. That was painful to watch.

by Anonymousreply 328March 4, 2019 2:07 AM

MJ fans can’t separate the man from the music. It’s sad but their whole psyche would fall apart if they had to admit MJ was a serial pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 329March 4, 2019 2:09 AM

Why the fuck didn't someone in the Jackson clan or his management put a stop to this sleeping with kids?

by Anonymousreply 330March 4, 2019 2:10 AM

Exactly. That’s why the Jacksons can never admit culpability. I hope McCauley comes out as a victim.

by Anonymousreply 331March 4, 2019 2:12 AM

Because they are the biggest suckers. More so than the kids parents.

by Anonymousreply 332March 4, 2019 2:12 AM

r330, Michael didn't talk to his siblings after his 80s super stardom. The only member of the family he kept regular contact with was his mom and that woman was in complete denial.

by Anonymousreply 333March 4, 2019 2:13 AM

I also think his Twitter defenders can’t afford HBO.

by Anonymousreply 334March 4, 2019 2:14 AM

Michael Jackson also developed a "friendship" with a boy named David Rothenberg. He was seven years old when his psycho father tried to burn him to death; he was burned over 90% his body, required finger and toe amputations, but managed to survive, although the ordeal left him horribly disfigured. Wikipedia claims that he "became a friend and protégé of Michael Jackson." There are photos of Jackson holding and cuddling the terrible disfigured boy. Later David Rothenberg became an artist and bizarrely changed his name to "Dave Dave." He died last year at age 42. But before his died some people said that Michael Jackson had faked his own death and was now using the identity of Dave Dave to disguise himself! Dave Dave was on Larry King and some wackos insisted it was NOT Dave Dave, but Michael Jackson in disguise. What a crazy notion, but judging from YouTube comments some people believe it. Anyway, did Jackson also do inappropriate things to poor little David Rothenberg? I guess we'll never know now since Dave Dave is gone. Or maybe Jackson wasn't interested in his sexually. Maybe he considered him a kind of "pet." How sick. But then that is one word that describes Michael Jackson succinctly: sick.

by Anonymousreply 335March 4, 2019 2:16 AM

I have Dish who no longer carries HBO. So I got a subscription at Amazon to watch this. It sucks to watch it without DVR.

by Anonymousreply 336March 4, 2019 2:17 AM

Do people think Michael himself was sexually abused as a child?

by Anonymousreply 337March 4, 2019 2:18 AM

[quote] How can anyone with three brain cells to rub together think MJ is innocent? I see a bunch of Tweets where people are just insisting he is. How? How is that remotely even fucking possible?

Perhaps partially because Robson and Safechunk testified that he was and even as adult men, they continued to defend him until even after he died, up until they sued the estate for millions of dollars. Perhaps because Robson was having financial problems and he and Safechunck are still trying to millions from the estate.

by Anonymousreply 338March 4, 2019 2:19 AM

[QUOTE]Why the fuck didn't someone in the Jackson clan or his management put a stop to this sleeping with kids?

How exactly would they have done that? He was the one with the money and power. And it was all done in the privacy of homes he owned like Neverland. You think LaToya or Jermaine was going to police what he did there?

by Anonymousreply 339March 4, 2019 2:20 AM

part 2 is available on HBOGO

by Anonymousreply 340March 4, 2019 2:20 AM

Men don’t easily share that they were sexually abused. Plus they had been told by Michael as children and adults not to tell anyone. If anyone is to blame, it’s sick Michael.

by Anonymousreply 341March 4, 2019 2:23 AM

[QUOTE]Perhaps partially because Robson and Safechunk testified that he was and even as adult men, they continued to defend him until even after he died

Well that’s pretty damning.

by Anonymousreply 342March 4, 2019 2:25 AM

Their stories are very consistent and seem typical of sexual abuse survivors that finally come to grips with what happened. I believe them.

by Anonymousreply 343March 4, 2019 2:27 AM

Jimmy testified in favor of MJ n 2005 too? I thought that was just Wade.

I feel for Wade though. MJ is a GOD in the dance world He might have felt he had to lie in order to protect his career.

by Anonymousreply 344March 4, 2019 2:29 AM

How can anyone think it’s normal to give a child a wedding band or constantly fax them notes saying I love you? These were kids and MJ was a predator pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 345March 4, 2019 2:30 AM

I was abused at a very young age. It sucks and can destroy your life. Grown Men Do Not Sleep With Boys. PEDOS DO. This is not difficult to understand. Really.

by Anonymousreply 346March 4, 2019 2:35 AM

It's not normal, and MJ's stans are twisted fucks to even try to justify any of it.

by Anonymousreply 347March 4, 2019 2:35 AM

So Robson made a mistake when he was 22 years old it hardly makes him a serial liar, it actually seems perfectly understandable in the context of his relationship with a manipulative and wealthy pervert .

by Anonymousreply 348March 4, 2019 2:36 AM

Does anyone remember how long MJ was hanging out with McCauley? It seems unlikely that MJ would be nonsexual with him since he already had a taste for it.

It’s unimaginable and cruel to make a child sleep on the couch while you take a new kid into the bedroom. It’s very disturbing but so was Michael’s whole pathetic pathology.

by Anonymousreply 349March 4, 2019 2:42 AM

I'm sure the 2 mothers were deluded by Michael's "innocence" in much the same way as Elizabeth Taylor and other far more sophisticated celebs, who should have known much better.

There had been no one quite like Michael Jackson in the late 1980s/early 1990s and the world was really swept away and taken in by his precociousness seemingly child-like ways and didn't see the horrible and harmful mental illness lurking inside him.

by Anonymousreply 350March 4, 2019 2:42 AM

I completely own the Tin Hat Theory I’m about to carefully say. Is it possible that some of the MJ trolls are Russian? Hear me out — Putin is all about division, particularly between race. I’m not saying I believe they are definitely Russian, I haven’t bothered to track some of the accounts, but I would not be surprised either. And that is creepy to think about.

R350, do not bring La Liz up, you will unleash the Wrath of Lucifer. See the actual Liz/MJ Thread. It is bloody.

by Anonymousreply 351March 4, 2019 2:44 AM

Only Robson testified in support of Jackson, and when you see the film you can understand why. He was completely overwhelmed by Jackson, and probably still had some residual belief that Jackson loved him and needed him to be loyal.

I'm also convinced that some of his other victims believed that he genuinely loved them, and feel to this day that they would be betraying him by telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 352March 4, 2019 2:45 AM

You're creepy R351. Self admitted creep.

by Anonymousreply 353March 4, 2019 2:48 AM

[quote] So Robson made a mistake when he was 22 years old it hardly makes him a serial liar, it actually seems perfectly understandable in the context of his relationship with a manipulative and wealthy pervert .

Robson was almost 28 when Jackson died and he continued defending him. He begged the family to be included in the family service. He later applied for a job choreographing the Cirque du Soleil Jackson tribute show. Safechunk also defended Jackson as an adult. People might take them more seriously if there weren’t a multi million dollar lawsuit involved and repeated attempts to extract millions of dollars from the estate.

by Anonymousreply 354March 4, 2019 2:54 AM

I believe the wacko was a pedophile but methinks these two liars are not the ones to make the case unfortunately. Others hopefully need to come forward who haven’t already perjured themselves.

by Anonymousreply 355March 4, 2019 2:54 AM

That part about Wade waking up in the night by Jackson's sobbing who was basically begging him to manipulate his family in allowing him to stay longer sums up the whole relationship. A normal adult does not manipulate a 7 year the way a grotesque villain of Disneyesque proportions does.

by Anonymousreply 356March 4, 2019 2:56 AM

[quote]do not bring La Liz up, you will unleash the Wrath of Lucifer. See the actual Liz/MJ Thread. It is bloody.

R351's La Fucking Retardé

by Anonymousreply 357March 4, 2019 2:57 AM

[QUOTE]I believe the wacko was a pedophile but methinks these two liars are not the ones to make the case unfortunately. Others hopefully need to come forward who haven’t already perjured themselves.

Yeah they’re basically the Michael Cohens of this shit. I don’t know why the Jackson estate was freaking out so much.

by Anonymousreply 358March 4, 2019 2:59 AM

There’s also Robson’s bizarre initial claim about having “repressed” memories. Which he later altered or retracted.

Don’t wait until you’re essentially broke then repeatedly file multi million dollar lawsuits and then claim that you’re speaking out solely because you care about victims. Robson also claimed that he was not contacted about deadlines by the estate after Jackson’s death. Which has proven to be false.

by Anonymousreply 359March 4, 2019 3:02 AM

Male victims lie under oath. I don’t know why that is so hard for people to understand, especially if they loved him and were told repeatedly to say it was all innocent. That is much easier and I doubt they were ready to tell their stories. Why do you need more victims to come out? This blind belief in MJ shows people can’t admit their idol was disturbed and dated children.

by Anonymousreply 360March 4, 2019 3:04 AM

[quote]I don’t know why the Jackson estate was freaking out so much.

They're freaking out because they know Neverland was a pedo pit.

by Anonymousreply 361March 4, 2019 3:04 AM

[quote]I don’t know how anyone can sexualize a 7 year old. They don’t really have erections or ejaculate.

I don’t know about everyone else, but I was definitely absolutely a sex machine when I was 7, because I and my friends, who were the same age as me (one from school, and one who lived next door to me), used to hump and grind against each other every chance we got. Nobody ejaculated, of course, but we had raging boners the entire time.

I’ve always thought it was weird, years later, when I started hearing people say that prepubescent boys don’t get erections. Hell, I remember reading that erections are even possible in the *womb*!

by Anonymousreply 362March 4, 2019 3:06 AM

TMI.

by Anonymousreply 363March 4, 2019 3:07 AM

I remember getting a boner when I was like 4. It’s possible.

by Anonymousreply 364March 4, 2019 3:12 AM

Yeah I used to do the same things with my friends around that age, R362. A group of us in fact used to take turns on each other grinding in my basement.

by Anonymousreply 365March 4, 2019 3:13 AM

Oh, bullshit. Stop trying to justify Jackson's pedophilia.

by Anonymousreply 366March 4, 2019 3:14 AM

Hasn’t McCauley told people that Michael gave him wine and showed him porn? Oprah needs to get him to tell all.

by Anonymousreply 367March 4, 2019 3:15 AM

I wonder how many trophies he shared with his perv friends?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368March 4, 2019 3:16 AM

Safechuck has never committed perjury or made public comment defending MJ.

by Anonymousreply 369March 4, 2019 3:16 AM

R366, none of us are doing that. At least I wasn’t. Boys having sex play with each other is nothing at all like an adult grooming and molesting a child. I was just responding to someone upthread.

by Anonymousreply 370March 4, 2019 3:17 AM

These outlandish and horrendous things happened to Wade when he was 7 years old.

Do you really think you could process all of that sort of thing when you were 7 and be able to testify about it truthfully without a whole lot of soul-searching and therapy over many years?

by Anonymousreply 371March 4, 2019 3:20 AM

Yes R371, especially when you consider the totality of the antics of this con artist’s life.

by Anonymousreply 372March 4, 2019 3:24 AM

To me, the weirdest part was the tape of Jimmy pretending to interview Michael and asking him about his favorite part of a trip, and Michael responded "being with you". He was clearly in love with the child.

I can see how the boys were entranced by MJ. At the time of Thriller, he was the biggest star in the world. Even my local grocery store in BFE had a gumball machine that was filled with fluorescent Michael Jackson stickers. Combine the star power of Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, and the Kardashians, and it still doesn't compare to how famous MJ was in the 80s.

What was the timeline? Wade said he returned to the US to shoot the "Black or White" video only to find that he had been replaced by Macaulay Culkin. Jimmy said that he had been replaced by Brett Barnes. Was it Jimmy, then Brett, then Wade, then Macaulay?

by Anonymousreply 373March 4, 2019 3:37 AM

In the court video that came out in the past couple of months (the video where he giggles through the questions), MJ was asked about the questionable books that had been found on his property during an earlier search. He replied that his fans mailed him a lot of stuff and he simply stored the boxes in his house, not really knowing the contents of the boxes.

by Anonymousreply 374March 4, 2019 3:41 AM

I can't believe it but i can. This shit is nasty. He turned Jimmy out. Jimmy was wifey. Wade was the side chick? He said his hair felt like a brillo. Can you imagine being 7 years old on all fours with your ass cheeks spread looking back at that freak masturbating! Merciful heavens. I was never a fan. Even as a kid I knew something wasn't right.

by Anonymousreply 375March 4, 2019 3:55 AM

Jackson is an expert on getting by with murder. Although I do not believe the wedding ring story.

by Anonymousreply 376March 4, 2019 3:56 AM

R375 same. I could never get into Michael. The vibes he gave off were always unsettling to me. The child entourage cause he was “forever 9 yrs old” was always a major sign to me that something in the milk was not clean.

by Anonymousreply 377March 4, 2019 3:57 AM

That kinda bothered me. I don’t care if he was 7 years old he should have said wig instead of hair.

by Anonymousreply 378March 4, 2019 3:58 AM

I can't with Michael and his series of child lovers. IIRC, maroon Brando is the only celebrity that asked, "What is Michael doing with all these boys?!?!" The Jacksons have hidden sexual abuse in their own family, so it's no surprise they are ballistic. Fortunately none of the next generation have any talent. I wonder if Paris, Prince and Blanket watched this? Traumatized I am sure.

by Anonymousreply 379March 4, 2019 3:58 AM

Sorry, Marlon Brando.

by Anonymousreply 380March 4, 2019 3:59 AM

R359, even if Wade was lying, he is only 1 of many. I don't believe he is lying. Michael Jackson was the biggest star in the world, nothing we see today even compares. He could destroy this guy's life, look what he and his maniac fans did to Jordan Chandler and his family. I don't blame them for keeping quiet. I also understand why Wade played along, although it's unfortunate he did. He also still wanted a career and having MJ with him instead of against him when he was alive was necessary. It should also be noted that MJ was not your run of the mill predator. He seduced them and their families with fame and money. That's part of the reason why the boys felt rejected when they were replaced, even after they were abused. It was all very twisted.

The most damning thing to me was the creepy 'interview' Safechuck did with Michael and the endless faxes to Robson. They were romantic, nothing platonic about them. What more do people need to believe he is guilty?

by Anonymousreply 381March 4, 2019 4:00 AM

Paris could have been something if she didn’t have the trashy tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 382March 4, 2019 4:00 AM

I don’t think jordie will ever speak out in public. He’s been in hiding for 25 years and has had to move and continually change his phone number because of threats. He reconnected with his mother in recent years and unlike Robson and safechuks mothers it didn’t take many years to figure out the truth about Jackson even though like the other 2 mothers was seduced by the $$$$ and star power. Jordie didn’t speak to her for years and she was devastated.

It’s true about Jackson not wanting to be around his brothers or having much to do with them. By the 80s Katherine had to talk him into doing anything family related. Latoya claimed Joseph molested her and rebbie and that she and Katherine saw checks that Jackson had paid out to boys dating back to the 80s and Katherine called him a faggot. It rang true at the time but of course she recanted.

by Anonymousreply 383March 4, 2019 4:01 AM

R379 she’s been in rehab for the last couple months as far as I know. She’d been spending too much time with Jared Leto who masterfully grooms girls too. She probably felt at home with that weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 384March 4, 2019 4:02 AM

MJ certainly had a type and knew exactly how to groom those young boys and their mothers. He started very slowly by teaching the boys to put their clothes on as quickly as possible in complete silence. He made it a game and had secrets with the kid. One reason they never told. They thought it was normal. MJ was very shrewd. A true stage mom would fall under MJ’s spell so easily. You figure he had a replacement little boy every year. That was a full year for MJ to teach the current little boy his dance moves, dress the kid like himself, take the boy and his family on tour, pay for their expenses, plead his case how lonely he was and he didn’t have any friends and worked on gaining the mom or parents trust. Once the kid starting growing MJ elevated his technique, introduced the boy to alcohol, more advanced porn and the kid went with it out of desperation to try to keep MJ for themselve. Those poor boys ended up being as alone and messed up as MJ was. God what a said state of affairs.

by Anonymousreply 385March 4, 2019 4:08 AM

I can see why the boys would in denial for so long. They had denied the sexual relationship to their parents and probably to their friends and classmates. To tell the truth means telling their parents what happened, and of course the parents would have felt guilty (as they well should have). And of course MJ manipulated them into thinking they were willing participants in a consensual relationship, so they would always partially blame themselves for what happened.

by Anonymousreply 386March 4, 2019 4:08 AM

I didn't watch the documentary but I wonder when MJ started this. Was it when he bought Neverland? Because wasn't he still living at home during the Off the Wall/Thriller eras?

by Anonymousreply 387March 4, 2019 4:14 AM

R387 he was molesting throughout his tours in hotel rooms. He had a few houses/condos he’d take the kids to in LA. Jimmy was initially taken to Hayvenhurst, so before Neverland was a thing.

by Anonymousreply 388March 4, 2019 4:26 AM

These were all items that were entered in court back in 2005 ― items that were well known to both the prosecution and defense and were presented before both Judge Melville and the jury. None of the items seized from Neverland fit the legal definition of child pornography, and in fact many of the items that are currently creating the most media hysteria were not pornographic at all. They were legal art books; a few of them containing some examples of adult erotica, but again, these were not titles that could be in any way deemed as pornographic or even obscene. This isn’t to say that Jackson didn’t own any pornography at all. The truth was that a sizable amount of adult heterosexual pornography had been confiscated in the raid, but Jackson was a grown man and this type of pornography is not illegal to own. In the absence of any hardcore “smoking gun” evidence against Jackson, the prosecution tried desperately to make a case for several legal art books which Jackson owned as part of an extensive library, one that contained over ten thousand titles on art and photography (subjects that were of interest to him as inspiration for his own lyrics and films). These art books, as they were written up and described in the original police reports, were clearly stated as not being pornographic in nature but as items that could “possibly” be used as part of a “grooming” process (however, it is important to note that this was not a claim the prosecution was able to successfully prove in court). Secondly, it has been confirmed via a statement issued by the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Department that several pages of the document ― which originated with the publication Radar Online-appeared to have been falsified, with images that were never part of the original documents, claiming those images “appeared to have been taken from internet sources.” Since this story spread like proverbial wildfire through the tabloid media ― and even to legit mainstream media who apparently never bothered to fact check either the origin or contents of these documents ― we really must pause to consider how the media operates in spreading such hoax stories on celebrities. We also must ask some hard questions about why better laws are not in place to protect deceased persons-famous or not-from this kind of libel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389March 4, 2019 4:26 AM

[quote] Male victims lie under oath. I don’t know why that is so hard for people to understand, especially if they loved him and were told repeatedly to say it was all innocent

At almost 30 yrs old Robson was still defending and praising Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 390March 4, 2019 4:32 AM

Are you just ignoring all the other evidence like sleeping with a boy for 30 days straight? I don't get the Michael Jackson defenders unless they themselves are pedophiles.

by Anonymousreply 391March 4, 2019 4:34 AM

Why are the MJ freaks here spewing their repetitive bullshit? They're not regular DLers, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 392March 4, 2019 4:36 AM

Listen you ignoramus R389/R390/etc. you're only focusing on Robson, what about Safechuck, Chandler, Arvizo? Don't think you'll have anything to say but the usual bullshit. So kindly fuck off you piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 393March 4, 2019 4:44 AM

You really want to see delusion, go to reddit.com /r/michaeljackson. Those fans will never be convinced of his crimes.

by Anonymousreply 394March 4, 2019 4:47 AM

Why doesn't Jimmy sell the rings if he can't stand to look at them? Get that money!

by Anonymousreply 395March 4, 2019 4:50 AM

[quote] Listen you ignoramus [R389]/[R390]/etc. you're only focusing on Robson, what about Safechuck, Chandler, Arvizo? Don't think you'll have anything to say but the usual bullshit. So kindly fuck off you piece of shit.

Your ad hominem attacks don’t make Robson of Safechunk look more credible. They just make you seem unhinged. I’ve commented about Robson and Safechunk because the documentary is about them and they have repeatedly attempted to collect millions of dollars from the estate. Robson and Safechunk destroyed their own credibility.

by Anonymousreply 396March 4, 2019 4:56 AM

Who can blame them for trying to collect money? Michael sexually abused them. You are a freak for defending a pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 397March 4, 2019 4:58 AM

Is there a lot of Michael Jackson money left for his three kids or is the rest of the family brothers nephews living on it as well since none of them have careers?

by Anonymousreply 398March 4, 2019 5:00 AM

[quote] Why are the MJ freaks here spewing their repetitive bullshit? They're not regular DLers, for sure.

Right because it’s possible for first time visitors to reply to threads and everyone here usually agrees with everything that you say.

by Anonymousreply 399March 4, 2019 5:00 AM

For a man that claims he wasnt molested by Jackson, Macahey Caulkin has sure matured into one fucked up mess of a being. I believe he has been an on again off aging heroin user for a decade. Exactly and precisely what suppressing sexual abuse will do to an adult as it manifests in wanting to “forget” with all the unaddressed triggers abounding.

Those little boys were in love, were flawlessly groomed and simply trying to imagine the fear of telling the truth would seem wholly impossible until thier 30’s when they are more mature and able to see more clearly thier victimization.

The Statue of Limitations on Sexual abuse is being changed state by state across the nation. It is an urgent change that was precipitated by suits against the Catholic Church. Let me remind all of you - Circumstantial Evidence is REAL. People have been convicted of murder without a body being found. If enough men can tell the same story early on without knowing each other - with specific unpublished details that counts.

I never doubted Jackson’s guilt, wanting to create great opportunities to level a child’s playing field has rules. #1 Parents are involved and consulted and open lines of communication must exist. Jackson was a fake and a fraud and a pedo. But goddamit he was a musical genius and I loved him in the 80’s - but even to me he was himself a victim from day one. Nonetheless I never bought that as the reason for the extremes in his fucked up behavior.

Please encourage yr local state legislators to eliminate the Statue of Limitations on Sexual Abuse - our country is far more savvy on this issue. These men are the case in point.

Oh yeah, Fuck the Jackson Family for thier ridiculous excuses for him.

by Anonymousreply 400March 4, 2019 5:03 AM

Does Katherine still control the estate for his kids?

by Anonymousreply 401March 4, 2019 5:06 AM

R398, Jackson’s estate generates millions a year. The kids collect from it as does his elderly mother. The brothers and their dozens of kids mooch off Katherine Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 402March 4, 2019 5:06 AM

When do Paris and Blanket and the other kid get control of their inheritance if there is anything left for them?

by Anonymousreply 403March 4, 2019 5:09 AM

Have you noticed the MJ trolls never condemn pedophila? It’s always “Wade is lying” but no mention of Michael’s behavior. Freaks.

by Anonymousreply 404March 4, 2019 5:11 AM

[quote] Is there a lot of Michael Jackson money left for his three kids or is the rest of the family brothers nephews living on it as well since none of them have careers?

You obviously know nothing about the estate or the Jackson Family. Attacking the family with unsubstantiated rumors is silly and does not help Robson and Safechunk’s case. The brothers are still performing, in addition to whatever else they’ve done outside of music. Marlon went into real estate and owned part of black cable network. Very little is known about their children leading private lives. Why would you just assume that they don’t have lives and careers?

[quote] Who can blame them for trying to collect money? Michael sexually abused them. You are a freak for defending a pedophile.

Again name calling won’t make Robson and Safechunk appear credible.

Waiting to claim abuse after you’re broke and suing for millions of dollars; yet claiming you only care about victim advocacy smells like bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 405March 4, 2019 5:15 AM

R396, You have focused on solely Robson. It doesn't even matter because you would try and discredit anyone who came forward and blame the victim. Robson and Safechuck didn't even have to say a word to see that MJ was a predator. Does a grown man sleep in the same bed as a young boy? Does a grown man stay ensconced with little boys days on end? Does a grown man hold hands with an unrelated boys? Does a grown man have a revolving door of only boys of a certain age? Does a grown man fly little boys out to see him all over the world? These are indisputable facts. It's not normal behavior and you are sick in the head if you think it is. Well, you are already twisted for defending a man who repeatedly sexually assaulted multiple 7-11 year olds. All I needed to see was his love notes and hear the audio tapes to know he is guilty!

by Anonymousreply 406March 4, 2019 5:16 AM

SafechuNnNnNnNnNNnNNk

by Anonymousreply 407March 4, 2019 5:17 AM

R405 sorry is that you Tito?

by Anonymousreply 408March 4, 2019 5:19 AM

Did the boys say if Michael wore all the heavy makeup to bed?

by Anonymousreply 409March 4, 2019 5:21 AM

Both of their stories have the absolute ring of truth. But Robson's denials never did.

Michael Jackson molested these boys, and Christ knows how many others. It's good that he died, so his reign of terror is over.

by Anonymousreply 410March 4, 2019 5:27 AM

Wade says he didn’t remember anything until a therapist told him. This is where his entire account falls apart in part two. The other guy is way more credible.

by Anonymousreply 411March 4, 2019 5:31 AM

R25 is a lie. LEAVING NEVERLAND plays stock footage of Michael’s lawyers and fans accusing Robson of slander and trying to shake-down Michael’s estate. So do some TV commentators.

by Anonymousreply 412March 4, 2019 5:33 AM

[quote] Have you noticed the MJ trolls never condemn pedophila? It’s always “Wade is lying” but no mention of Michael’s behavior. Freaks.

No what I have noticed that you continue with the name calling. What I have noticed is the continued attacks on the entire family, including accusations regarding innocent people we mostly know nothing about. Do those attacks somehow make Robson and Safechunk’s case stronger? And in terms of Jackson’s behavior, there’s so much shotty “journalism” and misinformation, regarding Jackson; it’s hard to get a real handle on what is fact and what is fiction.

[quote] [R405] sorry is that you Tito

Right because Tito is the only person who doesn’t believe the accusations and Tito posts regularly here. He’s very fond of the presenting threads.

by Anonymousreply 413March 4, 2019 5:35 AM

He wasn't even that good. And yes he molested. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 414March 4, 2019 5:37 AM

R405 is Janbot. The brothers primary source of income is from touring, on,y randy doesn’t tour. You’re getting your info from Wikipedia janbot. Marlon had financial problems as have several other brothers and Michael or Katherine had to help them out financially.

Katherine was smart enough to turn the estate over to professionals who quickly turned it around by licensing the hell out of his music. Katherine was busted a few years forging a deed to the Encino home.

With Oprah hosting the after documentary special it’s safe to say her relationship and access to any of the jacksons is gone.

by Anonymousreply 415March 4, 2019 5:38 AM

Wrong, r411. Wade brought it up to his therapist. He was clear that it was never a case of repressed memories. He never forgot what Jackson did to him; he was too afraid to speak the truth to anyone, including himself. Becoming a father and Michael's death appeared to be the catalysts.

The documentary was devastating. I found both their accounts entirely credible.

by Anonymousreply 416March 4, 2019 5:45 AM

R411, is that from the same source, i.e. The MJ stans, who said Jordan Chandler recanted his story?

by Anonymousreply 417March 4, 2019 5:47 AM

His fans are still claiming that he's innocent. They refer to the fact that FBI raided his house and found nothing. Then they refer to his trial where he was proven innocent. They also claim Wade is lying and that Macaley Culkin said he wasn't molested.

by Anonymousreply 418March 4, 2019 5:51 AM

r349 clearly u never read the story about the cook being ordered to make french fries late at night 2am while Mj and MC were playing video games, he arrived without notifying and walked in on MJ standing behind MC as he played video games with MJ's hands in MC pants.

by Anonymousreply 419March 4, 2019 5:51 AM

I don’t understand how people can be so sure in their disbelief or even question one of the guys’ account. These guys were clearly being groomed by Jackson; they spent periods of their lives with him. They slept over with him. Why WOULDN’T Jackson have molested Robson? How can someone believe other accounts but not his? Is it really plausible that his relationship with Michael included everything up to but excluding molestation? No. It’s not likely that he *wasn’t* molested.

How silly.

by Anonymousreply 420March 4, 2019 5:52 AM

Some Michael fans actually sound jealous. Even if he did lie Wade gets several passes from me because he just was a tiny and helpless boy who fell into the trap of a predator.

by Anonymousreply 421March 4, 2019 5:52 AM

[quote]He was clear that it was never a case of repressed memories.

That’s exactly what he says. He didn’t remember anything. You obviously didn’t watch part two. He needed a therapist to explain what it all meant. That is what repressed memory therapy is, dear.

by Anonymousreply 422March 4, 2019 5:55 AM

Robson in 2013: "This is not a case of repressed memory," said Robson. "I have never forgotten one moment of what Michael did to me, but I was psychologically and emotionally completely unable and unwilling to understand that it was sexual abuse."

r422 Caught in ANOTHER lie.

by Anonymousreply 423March 4, 2019 6:01 AM

r396 THEY SHOULD GET EVERY FUCKING PENNY@

by Anonymousreply 424March 4, 2019 6:04 AM

Its like the "Moonwalkers" are going after WADE... as their main focus. Oh so lets say Wade is lying ( which I dont believe for one second) But if he was... OKAY and the rest???? where there is smoke...

by Anonymousreply 425March 4, 2019 6:07 AM

I DID watch part 2, r422. Wade speaks openly about lying on the stand and knowing he was lying because he was afraid of what would happen to Michael (and himself) if he told the truth.

Near the end of part 2 there's also interview footage where Wade tells the interviewer that he wanted to make clear it was NOT a case of "repressed memories" as some were reporting in the press.

by Anonymousreply 426March 4, 2019 6:10 AM

r426. The MJ fans have been preparing for weeks in advance, with the same info being used repeated over and over as a way to defend MJ. Its the same things, on twitter, on youtube, in gif's... so easy to see through.

by Anonymousreply 427March 4, 2019 6:12 AM

[quote] [R405] is Janbot. The brothers primary source of income is from touring, on,y randy doesn’t tour. You’re getting your info from Wikipedia janbot. Marlon had financial problems as have several other brothers and Michael or Katherine had to help them out financially. Katherine was smart enough to turn the estate over to professionals who quickly turned it around by licensing the hell out of his music. Katherine was busted a few years forging a deed to the Encino home. With Oprah hosting the after documentary special it’s safe to say her relationship and access to any of the jacksons is gone.

R15 so now there are only 2 people who don’t believe the accusations, Tito and “Janbot”. Does that really sound plausible. There are millions of people who don’t believe the accusations. Probably because we are capable of using some degree of logic. Your assertions are not logical.

I actually have sources for my info. You think because you pulled some rumors out of your ass and shouted “janbot”; that makes you credible. No that’s not how that works.

We can agree to disagree about Jackson. And I can explain exactly why I don’t find the claims to be credible. Can anyone here explain their virulent hatred for the rest of the Jackson family. We know very little about their lives. If they’ve had financial problems; so what, so have any number of people. If the family bailed them out, again so what. That wouldn’t be unusual. And we don’t know any of that to be true. What we do know is that by the 1990s; they had already worked for 20 yrs. I would imagine that like most people. They’ve had their share of ups and downs. Is that a reason to hate them? Michael’s children and his mother are the only ones who get anything from the estate. And even if that weren’t the case. Again so what. Wealthy families quite often live off of the tremendous wealth (or the opportunities it provides) initiated and mostly generated by 1 family member. If that were the case here (and it’s not) it wouldn’t be unusual and why would it matter to you. The people managing the estate are certainly getting rich and their families will certainly benefit from that wealth.

Some of you claim to care so much about innocent people being mistreated. And you’re going to prove that by hating and attacking innocent people. People about whom you know nothing.

by Anonymousreply 428March 4, 2019 6:13 AM

And in Oprahs interview, she will ask the same hard questions. What next will the " Moonwalkers" come up with? Saw this patterned reaction with Weinstein, Cosby, Rkelly, and now amplify that by 10000 and you have the response to MJ. Luckily more people are started to see the documentary, and balancing the scales. As many fans as he had, there are many who arent and always thought him a peculiar thing.

by Anonymousreply 429March 4, 2019 6:15 AM

Just a creep. Creepy phony son of a bitch. Just nasty and lowdown. Those poor children. He just used Wade as a booty call. The voicemail they played of Michael calling Wade when he needed him during the Jordan scandal sounding all like Janet. "Hey applehead". UGH. I wanted to punch him in his ugly plastic surgery freak face. Sick manipulative fuck. I never liked ANY of the Jacksons. Big nose ugly fake motherfuckers.

by Anonymousreply 430March 4, 2019 6:20 AM

Thank you, r423.

It's interesting, r427, the different tactics they use. Some go for the all out blitz; others, like r422, try to undermine in subtler ways, repeating a lie as if it were common knowledge. Bunch of gaslighters.

by Anonymousreply 431March 4, 2019 6:22 AM

R427 They honestly do not care if he molested children or not. They see him as a deity, someone who is not answerable to the same laws as everybody else and someone who is above all karma. They only care about his image being tarnished in public and not being able enjoying the same position they did before.

by Anonymousreply 432March 4, 2019 6:27 AM

[quote] And in Oprahs interview, she will ask the same hard questions. What next will the " Moonwalkers" come up with? Saw this patterned reaction with Weinstein, Cosby, Rkelly, and now amplify that by 10000 and you have the response to MJ. Luckily more people are started to see the documentary, and balancing the scales. As many fans as he had, there are many who arent and always thought him a peculiar thing.

Most people’s opinions were already pretty much set in stone. And we had already seen Robson sit down with Matt Lauer, a yr or 2 ago. Whether they believe the accusations or whether they support Jackson, most people’s minds are already made up. Which this thread and the crazy comments make abundantly clear, particularly the comments about the extended family.

by Anonymousreply 433March 4, 2019 6:29 AM

R428, is that supposed to be some defense of MJ? If so, it’s terrible.

You can deflect all you want by talking about Jackson’s family, but they’re not the story here. You offered NOTHING that makes Michael Jackson anything but a pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 434March 4, 2019 6:29 AM

A former cook at Michael Jackson’s Neverland ranch testified Saturday that he witnessed the pop star molest former child star Macaulay Culkin in 1991. Phillip LeMarque, who worked as Jackson’s cook for ten months in 1991, testified that during that period he was asked to deliver French fries to the singer in the ranch’s arcade room around 3 a.m. one night. When he arrived with the food, he says he saw Jackson and then-eleven-year-old Culkin playing a video game. He then allegedly saw that Jackson had one hand inside the Home Alone star’s shorts.

“He was holding the kid — he was small, he probably couldn’t reach the controls,” said LeMarque, according to reports. “His left hand was inside the pants of the kid . . . down into the pants . . . in the crotch area . . . I was shocked. I almost dropped the French fries.” He said he chose not to confront Jackson because “nobody would have ever believed this.”

During cross-examination, the defense pointed out that LeMarque had tried to sell the story to a tabloid before deciding against it. “We were tempted by the money, for sure,” the chef responded. “Everybody would be tempted. But it was against our principles.”

The prosecution called LeMarque to the stand as one of a series of witnesses intended to demonstrate that Jackson, who is charged with molesting a thirteen-year-old in early 2003, has a history of inappropriate behavior with young boys. A representative for Culkin has publicly denied that he was molested during his friendship with Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 435March 4, 2019 6:31 AM

I snooped at Lipstick Alley and was shocked that one thread seemed to lean anti-MJ. Many some people are finally walking up.

by Anonymousreply 436March 4, 2019 6:34 AM

We still can't figure out human nature, just as there are people who refuse to accept the truth about Michael like there are fervent fans of Trump. Neither could do no wrong but if they did it's ignored and excused.

by Anonymousreply 437March 4, 2019 6:34 AM

*maybe some people are finally waking*

by Anonymousreply 438March 4, 2019 6:35 AM

James safechuck is what, an 8? He's so hot as an adult. Lve his sweet voice.

by Anonymousreply 439March 4, 2019 6:35 AM

Hey M.J. fans...where were all of Michael's girlfriends when all this was happening?

by Anonymousreply 440March 4, 2019 6:39 AM

[quote] [R428], is that supposed to be some defense of MJ? If so, it’s terrible. You can deflect all you want by talking about Jackson’s family, but they’re not the story here. You offered NOTHING that makes Michael Jackson anything but a pedophile

I’m not the one who dragged the entire family into this. I simply addressed comments that Robson/ Safechunk supporters made about the family. If you actually read my post. Then you know that I questioned why others were making the family the story. So someone here may be deflecting but I am not.

Again though most people’s minds were already made up, one way or the other. I don’t know that anyone is trying to convince anyone else to change their mind. It’s just 2 sides that will continue to disagree.

by Anonymousreply 441March 4, 2019 6:39 AM

Safechuck is like a 7.5. He's cute.

by Anonymousreply 442March 4, 2019 6:40 AM

R436 It really does seem like something near 50% at each side at Lipstick Alley. That is something.

Have any celebrities chimed in with their support of Jacko?

by Anonymousreply 443March 4, 2019 6:45 AM

r435. Yikes. MC will probably never admit!

by Anonymousreply 444March 4, 2019 6:45 AM

I believe their accounts. If they were making it up, they would have tried to put on being angry about it, but they didn't. From both themselves and their families there was almost a whistful quality to their recollections -like it's difficult to separate the good from the horrible.

by Anonymousreply 445March 4, 2019 6:47 AM

[quote]James safechuck is what, an 8? He's so hot as an adult. Lve his sweet voice.

Enh, he’s okay. Wade is the really sexy one. That voice. Mmm. (I mean ADULT Wade!) I kind of want to put my tongue in his anus. (NOW! Not then!) He would be a little sexier with a mustache instead of the chin hair though.

Anyone watching the documentary who isn’t a complete moron can see that both guys are telling the truth. It’s like people watching Michael Cohen and saying “He lied the whole time!” They either have absolutely no ability to read people and evaluate honesty and credibility, or they simply didn’t watch it and are just repeating a line.

by Anonymousreply 446March 4, 2019 6:55 AM

I found most of the celebrity twitter accounts quiet on the issue r443. Some said "disturbing stories" or something to that effect, but no indictment of Jackson. I think many are afraid of speaking out about him because some still defend in him in Hollywood, I guess?

I remember back in 1993 watching The World Music Awards, I thought it was bizarre Michael watching the awards with now who we know was Jordan Chandler, without a care in the world. It was unsettling.

by Anonymousreply 447March 4, 2019 7:06 AM

Just finished part 2. I completely believe these guys. The fact that they lied for Jackson in the past makes complete sense. And I believe Jackson molested Caulkin too, but I think Caulkin is going to take it to his grave.

Fuck MJ and fuck the Jacksons. They are all beyond garbage.

by Anonymousreply 448March 4, 2019 10:00 AM

Maybe he was receiving money from Jackson that stopped when he died.

by Anonymousreply 449March 4, 2019 10:29 AM

MJ truthers A CULT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450March 4, 2019 10:32 AM

Wade’s brother, Shane, is hot af!

by Anonymousreply 451March 4, 2019 10:33 AM

God, I hate the Jacksons, especially that stupid emo cunt, Paris.

by Anonymousreply 452March 4, 2019 10:35 AM

They going in on Ava!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453March 4, 2019 10:37 AM

Okay folks... if in these trying days ahead, you bump into the robotic MJ truthers and they say OH THE FBI followed him around for 10 years and found nothing! Please read the link:

Here we have linked the file the FBI held on Michael Jackson, but we need to clear something up first.

If anyone tells you “The FBI followed Michael Jackson around for 10 years and found nothing”, this is patently untrue. The FBI was NOT following MJ or tapping his phone, or doing anything that they would normally do in a federal case. The sex abuse cases were matters handled by local police (the Santa Barbara police department and the LAPD).

The only time the FBI was involved was when the police requested that they interview someone outside their jurisdiction, or when they requested the FBI analyze a video or computer for them (because they didn’t have the proper technology available). There was never an “FBI investigation”, it was always the FBI helping local police departments on specific tasks requested of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454March 4, 2019 10:49 AM

If anyone tells you “The FBI followed Michael Jackson around for 10 years and found nothing”, this is patently untrue. The FBI was NOT following MJ or tapping his phone, or doing anything that they would normally do in a federal case. The sex abuse cases were matters handled by local police (the Santa Barbara police department and the LAPD).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455March 4, 2019 10:51 AM

Didn't MJ play smell my finger with Justin Timberlake?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456March 4, 2019 11:00 AM

Did MJ supporters also vote for Trump? The delusion on twitter that he's innocent is insane! He was not a nice guy, he was a PEDOPHILE.

safechuck was very credible to me, there is no doubt MJ seduced the families with money, fame, and the lifestyle while diddling their kids. Dumb, stupid, vapid, famewhore Moms pimped their kids out for limo rides and celebrity parties.

Really really sad.

by Anonymousreply 457March 4, 2019 11:04 AM

Sorry r457 is this the wade Robson that allegedly broke up Britney and Justin? Cry me a river...?

by Anonymousreply 458March 4, 2019 11:05 AM

Every once in a while the question pops up – did Michael Jackson own child pornography?

To begin, we need to clear something up. How do our lawmakers define child pornography? The paraphrased legal definition of child pornography is images of children engaged in sexual conduct[1]. Sexual Conduct includes penetration, masturbation, and lewd or lascivious sexual acts whether alone or with others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459March 4, 2019 11:43 AM

I said this one the other thread but Wade Robson looked just like Britney when he was younger, crazy that he would sleep with his doppelganger

by Anonymousreply 460March 4, 2019 11:47 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461March 4, 2019 11:50 AM

Engaging with a MJ loon is no different than engaging with a deplorable. All crimes never happened and any other questionable or immoral behavior is irrelevant. They're just sick people with a sick obsession. I know it can be difficult to believe because people don't want his music tainted for them. It's painfully obvious there's total truth to it though. Jimmy was even shaking during part of his interview and if he only wanted $ he would've sold those rings years ago.

by Anonymousreply 462March 4, 2019 11:57 AM

MJ stans talk a lot about changing the laws so a dead person (through his estate, obviously) can sue for defamation. Because the rights of the dead (who have no feelings to injure, and no income to lose) should triumph over the rights of the living. You could have the zombie Michael Jackson suing HBO 500 years from now. MJ is a god to his fans.

by Anonymousreply 463March 4, 2019 12:19 PM

Just like deplorables/repugs. Dead people and corporations legally treated like living human beings. What a great crew to be a part of.

by Anonymousreply 464March 4, 2019 12:24 PM

Yes r458 it casts that whole scene in a new light doesn’t it, MJ was fucking Wade at 7, whatever pedo posse was passing round Timberlake from like 10-15, whoever knows with Britney though she probably had it easier than the boys (speculation cuz rapists of boys don’t have to worry about knocking them up or even much about bruises since boys play rougher)

Then come teenage years, Britney & Justin are super in love and saving themselves for marriage, yeah right .... Justin mooning around over Wade - writing credits on his songs, Wade’s clumsy sister dancing center stage with Justin on massive tour ..... then Wade fucks Britney & that all blows up.... meanwhile MJ is the industry GOAT, Timberlake chases his career for like a decade ...... FUCKED UP

by Anonymousreply 465March 4, 2019 1:16 PM

The Michael Jackson accusers: ‘The abuse didn't feel strange because he was like a god’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466March 4, 2019 1:34 PM

Is the person who keeps misspelling "Safechuck" as "Safechunk" a troll trying to make fun of a sexual molestation victim's last name...or is he just plain fucking stupid?

by Anonymousreply 467March 4, 2019 1:41 PM

I feel so horrible for these guys. MJ was a monster.

by Anonymousreply 468March 4, 2019 1:46 PM

R384 She’d been spending too much time with Jared Leto who masterfully grooms girls too.

Jared Leto is gay.

by Anonymousreply 469March 4, 2019 1:50 PM

Wade was the ugly one of the harem and too needy and desperate that's why he was just a jump off. He's the hottest one now though. jimmy was beautiful and luminous as a child. Macaulay was similar to him that's why Wade was once again thrown to the side. Then MJ found another Australian who was prettier and once again Wade was just a backup. They all liked the bragging rights of being "friends" with MJ and even more so secret lovers. They all wanted to be stars even though MJ never did a damn thing to help their careers. He was just like R. Kelly. It's sooooo fucked up. I have no idea why they were/are so smitten with that freak. Jimmy's mom saying MJ was like her son. Yeah, but HE'S NOT you dumb bitch. He played them like a game of chess. You just know MJ was secretly laughing at these broads at how easy this all was. He had his routine down pat. He planned it ALL. Set the house up as a lair for children. Even when I was a teen I didn't wanna hang around children let alone as a GROWN MAN. Fuck outta here you idol worshipping MJ fan freaks. You all are ALL LOSERS. WAKE UP dumbasses.

by Anonymousreply 470March 4, 2019 2:08 PM

[quote]When do Paris and Blanket and the other kid get control of their inheritance if there is anything left for them?

I'm surprised Paris hasn't tried to take legal action against her mooching uncles and cousins.

by Anonymousreply 471March 4, 2019 2:18 PM

R469 maybe he isn't grooming them for himself...

by Anonymousreply 472March 4, 2019 2:27 PM

The Michael stans are like adults that believe in Santa Claus. Even if McCauley came forward, they would say he was lying. They are like the Jacksons who also can’t admit Michael was flawed and abused children. Heck, they can’t even admit Joe Jackson sexually abused his own children.

by Anonymousreply 473March 4, 2019 2:30 PM

Wendy Wiliams says it's all a lie. That she doesn't believe a word. That no sexual activity occured. See....

by Anonymousreply 474March 4, 2019 2:32 PM

[quote]The Michael Jackson accusers: ‘The abuse didn't feel strange because he was like a god’

And there a women, with all the information out there that would be thrilled if Trump grabbed their pussy. The seduction of celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 475March 4, 2019 2:39 PM

[quote]Wendy Wiliams says it's all a lie. That she doesn't believe a word. That no sexual activity occured. See....

Didn't she just come back from a good "rest"?

by Anonymousreply 476March 4, 2019 2:41 PM

I understand Trump is a major annoyance but does he have to be mentioned in EVERY thread? Good god it's nice to get away from discussions about him, even in a depressing thread like this

by Anonymousreply 477March 4, 2019 2:43 PM

I just keep thinking - if Jackson's paedophilia was so entrenched, happening to so many boys and happening for so long then people like Taylor and Minelli MUST have been aware of it on some level. There's just no way they wouldn't have known.

by Anonymousreply 478March 4, 2019 2:43 PM

Wendy Williams is deluded.

by Anonymousreply 479March 4, 2019 2:44 PM

R472 It's possible but I don't think he's that evil.

by Anonymousreply 480March 4, 2019 2:49 PM

'Leaving Neverland' director explains why he didn't interview Macaulay Culkin for his brutal Michael Jackson documentary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481March 4, 2019 2:50 PM

It’s hard for MJ fans to admit THEY were also groomed by Michael. They bought his act of it’s only love, I’m innocent, I would never hurt a child. All told to them while he is actually dating and sexing kids. Turns my stomach.

by Anonymousreply 482March 4, 2019 2:52 PM

MJ using the word “homosexual” in the same sentence as “Freak” and “child molester” burning hell, MJ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483March 4, 2019 2:53 PM

Wade dated Michael's niece Brandi and she has been trashing him quite a bit on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 484March 4, 2019 2:56 PM

Timberlake is gay here's picture of his wife/beard and her partner. Britney is also gay you can see her partner is 'Britney: For the Record'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485March 4, 2019 2:56 PM

"It's all conspiracy. You have to know that.." Pretty much says it all. Did Pat Ramsey write that speech for him?

by Anonymousreply 486March 4, 2019 2:56 PM

Rap star: Britney enjoyed lesbian orgies | Irish Examiner

by Anonymousreply 487March 4, 2019 3:00 PM

R485, just stop with the everyone is gay narrative.

by Anonymousreply 488March 4, 2019 3:00 PM

Them both saying he said how horrible women were really showed how paranoid he was about the mother's finding out. It was really such a thought out, calculated, twisted plan. Brainwashing 101. It was also very creepy how they both said the same things about his nipples and spreading their cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 489March 4, 2019 3:03 PM

I don't care what he looked like as a kid, but Safechuck is my type as an adult: his voice is beautiful, and his speaks in this really endearing way. I love when he bites his lip because something's uncomfortable to mention.

by Anonymousreply 490March 4, 2019 3:05 PM

R488 not everyone but every A-list star in Hollywood #gaymafia

by Anonymousreply 491March 4, 2019 3:07 PM

I think everyone in hollywood is gay or bi. No real straight man goes into show business. haha. no way.

by Anonymousreply 492March 4, 2019 3:14 PM

James is a doll

by Anonymousreply 493March 4, 2019 3:16 PM

Deluded retard Stephanie Mills speaks out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494March 4, 2019 3:21 PM

Does anyone care what this has been dwarf has to say?

by Anonymousreply 495March 4, 2019 3:24 PM

How is it about money if the boys never got paid for the doc? Oh black people.

by Anonymousreply 496March 4, 2019 3:24 PM

R492 I agree It's like the fashion business where every designer is gay.

by Anonymousreply 497March 4, 2019 3:26 PM

R497 Totally. These people are already playing pretend. Y'all don't think they would create a false image for monetary gain? And elite social status? To secure the bag and their career? Their livelihood? Y'all better wake up and pay attention. They are ALL a sham.

by Anonymousreply 498March 4, 2019 3:32 PM

A quote from Wade form the second part of the documentary:

“The story that I had been telling all these years, the lies that I had been telling about, you know, that none of this sexual stuff had ever happened, like, that was...that story....that version of the story was the whole foundation of my life, and my sister’s, and my brother’s life. I mean, like, my whole life with Michael was the reason my family split apart and we moved to America, and, you know, like, it’s all wrapped up in that. And now it’s like this whole, the whole foundation of this story was bullshit, you know?”

Keep in mind that his father committed suicide the same day his older brother left Australia to join Wade and the family in California. Seriously, try to imagine how much pressure was on Wade, starting at the age of seven. If you really sit down and watch this entire documentary, and still find yourself defending MJ, you’re fucked up. Period. I guarantee that Wendy Williams did not sit down and watch the entire four hours. She watched a couple of excerpts, she had people tell her about other parts of it, she went to some message boards. Just like every other MJ fan. None of them will actually sit their crazy asses down and spend four hours on this.

by Anonymousreply 499March 4, 2019 3:40 PM

Jimmy's like ... a 7 yeah.

by Anonymousreply 500March 4, 2019 3:41 PM

Corey Feldman puzzles me. He is always going on about abuse in Hollywood and what he and Corey Haim endured, but when victims have the balls to stand up and tell their story naming names, he calls them liars. He's a real POS.

by Anonymousreply 501March 4, 2019 3:52 PM

I believe the victims. Let’s not pretend that MJ is still not a cash cow for the Jackson family, music studios, and entertainment companies. They will defend MJ beyond the grave, even if it means vilifying victims. #LeavingNeverland #MichaelJackson #TimesUp

by Anonymousreply 502March 4, 2019 3:54 PM

The first part of Michael Jackson documentary leaving neverland has aired and we can see the parents of victims Robson & Safechuck missed many 'warnings'. Here are some *red flags* to look out for. The person *you* see is NOT same one* the victims see:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503March 4, 2019 3:56 PM

corey feldman is so ridiculously stupid. haha. Like for real. He's a joke. I've never wasted my time on anything he's said. pay no attention.

by Anonymousreply 504March 4, 2019 3:57 PM

Black Michael Jackson fans are suggesting that because these two victims are white, that's why many care.

Perhaps, but where were Black men when countless Black women accused R. Kelly in January?

Y'all don't believe Black victims either. Stop projecting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505March 4, 2019 3:57 PM

R498 True. It's sad that seeing people worship celebrities like gods.

by Anonymousreply 506March 4, 2019 4:00 PM

[quote]The Michael stans are like adults that believe in Santa Claus. Even if McCauley came forward, they would say he was lying. They are like the Jacksons who also can’t admit Michael was flawed and abused children.

Yes, I've seen this in the Jacko supporters I know personally. They are otherwise reasonable, even quite intelligent people. Yet mention MJ and it's like their IQs take a 50 point plunge. It's like this weird dull light goes off in their brains, and they become thick and naive.... Childlike, guileless, dull. It's actually quite quite scary to see as they are 90% female and most have young children of their own. I have no idea what it means, but I am grateful I was never brainwashed by any celebrity. I never would bother defending any of them personally who I did not know.

by Anonymousreply 507March 4, 2019 4:00 PM

R504 I agree I think he's a liar and a fake.

by Anonymousreply 508March 4, 2019 4:00 PM

Feldman was too old To have been molested anyways. I don’t think he touched Celebrity children, I think he used them as a “honeypot” like Harvey Weinstein used his female assistants and secretaries. Plus Feldman has been pretty ugly throughout his life.

by Anonymousreply 509March 4, 2019 4:01 PM

In a matter of days I predict Michael Jackson songs will be taken off radio playlists. The MJ exhibition will be closed as will the other celebrations of his life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510March 4, 2019 4:04 PM

“Hard to watch, tougher to ignore, impossible to forget.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511March 4, 2019 4:05 PM

Jimmy doesn't seem that gay.

by Anonymousreply 512March 4, 2019 4:05 PM

R506 It's pathetic. Watching the doc and seeing all those people falling and screaming over wacko jacko. I would NEVER. Not for ANYONE. haha. It's a mental illness. bizarre bizarre bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 513March 4, 2019 4:05 PM

It’s weird how he would dress them up as 10 yr old versions of himself and then stick his tongue up their asses!?!?!

by Anonymousreply 514March 4, 2019 4:06 PM

R512 It doesn't matter really.

by Anonymousreply 515March 4, 2019 4:07 PM

Michael Jackson music banned from BBC after Leaving Neverland child abuse claims

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516March 4, 2019 4:08 PM

Most people who hurt people were themselves victims of some sort of trauma and on some level we can have compassion for that but at the same time he became a sadistic monster who in addition to his good deeds and music destroyed the lives of innumerable children then his own.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517March 4, 2019 4:09 PM

Deluded retard Stephanie Mils can’t stand it when people have a different opinion about MJ. Remember her post after gay singer/songwriter said he wasn’t a big MJ fan? The racial insults she threw his way...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518March 4, 2019 4:09 PM

“Leaving Neverland” Reveals The Monster We Didn’t Want To See In Michael Jackson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519March 4, 2019 4:09 PM

Are they seriously still gonna bring that MJ musical to broadway? Ewww. R512 Come on now gurl. Does a bear shit in the woods?

by Anonymousreply 520March 4, 2019 4:10 PM

I do think both Wade and James are gay but It's not about their sexuality the docu is about Jackson being a serial pedophile and his victims.

by Anonymousreply 521March 4, 2019 4:12 PM

She’s a truly stupid woman, R518. Just pitiful.

by Anonymousreply 522March 4, 2019 4:12 PM

What is this musical genius shit? He was never on my iPod. He couldn't sing as an adult. He stole the moonwalk. He didn't play instruments or anything. I will never understand this infatuation of an obvious freakazoid.

by Anonymousreply 523March 4, 2019 4:15 PM

R517 While I believe MJ was sick pedo. I think Judd Apatow shouldn't comment on MJ and other sexual abuse, rape, or harassment topics. Apatow has never commented on the accusations against James Franco and I bet there are other skeletons in the closets of Apatow's douchebag Hollywood squad.

by Anonymousreply 524March 4, 2019 4:23 PM

R523, I was going to say something similar. He was good, but I always thought he was overrated. Michael benefitted from two things, childhood goodwill from the Jackson 5 and the emergence of MTV. I have always preferred Prince, now he was a true musical genius.

by Anonymousreply 525March 4, 2019 4:30 PM

Should be on a double bill with Gregg Araki's MYSTERIOUS SKIN (2004).

by Anonymousreply 526March 4, 2019 4:31 PM

The MJ stans are attacking Chantal Robson on Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 527March 4, 2019 4:57 PM

Of course they are, R527.

by Anonymousreply 528March 4, 2019 5:04 PM

You ask almost any recording artist under the age of 30 who their biggest influence was 9 times out of 10 they say Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 529March 4, 2019 5:11 PM

Overrated. 'Off the Wall' is his only great album and it's a 70's record. Thriller was good but very gimmicky and has not aged very well. EVERYTHING that came after? Soooooooo mediocre.

by Anonymousreply 530March 4, 2019 5:12 PM

Not certain there had to be “so Many”. It seems as though the Pedo Michael took time to groom them, then kept several on a string for a decade.

He knew he had to keep their friendships intact to survive. If there were a dozen I would be surprised. I also think had pimps trafficked children for him on the road someone would have sold the story by now... which begs the question “What is in Pecker’s vaults?”

It is time for DOJ to subpoena NE David Pecker for blackmail and extortion charges. Maybe that would put an end to that scourge.

by Anonymousreply 531March 4, 2019 5:12 PM

The mother in the doco said he was working on a new boy every year between 1987 and 1994.

by Anonymousreply 532March 4, 2019 5:14 PM

Is James' father dead? If not, why wasn't he interviewed? Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 533March 4, 2019 5:17 PM

I have HBO GO, but I couldn't handle 4 hours of this. I think he probably had other victims. I hate to say this, but he traveled to many conuntries where they are either poor or he was revered. I can see him procuring boys in the poor countries and in places like Japan, I can see this wackos handing over their kids, much like the moms in the doc. So it's not surprising they aren't talking. I think the grooming was for longer term 'relationships.'

by Anonymousreply 534March 4, 2019 5:22 PM

R533 I wondered about that. If the father is still alive, he might just not wanted to be interviewed.

by Anonymousreply 535March 4, 2019 5:23 PM

Guilt and shame, R533. James mentioned that his father was a strong defender of MJ.

by Anonymousreply 536March 4, 2019 5:26 PM

I remember exactly where I was when the verdict for his criminal trial came out. At the time, my aunt worked at an imaging center and I needed to get a scan, so I went to hers. While I was in the waiting room, they had CNN on the TV. I can vividly remember an entire chorus of frauen gasping at the not guilty verdict, then shaking their heads. People knew he was a pedo.

by Anonymousreply 537March 4, 2019 5:35 PM

R436, snooped? Are we all supposed to run over to LSA and bother to see? Who cares what they think? Bad enough we have to endure them here!

Visiting LSA, you'd better wipe your browser history of everything. Clear your cookies individually in settings or you'll be bombarded with ads directed towards a certain demographic..

Even just clicking here on one of their Youtube links and you'll be viewing their entire search history in the related videos.

An example; after visiting YT for an appliance repair a bunch of vids came up in my feed "What were slaves fed on plantations?" "Women thought her mother was white" "Celebrities you didn't know were black!"

Took over an hour of meticulous file deleting until my device lost the stank.

So think before you click on ANYTHING. Think or you will stink.

by Anonymousreply 538March 4, 2019 5:47 PM

Japan? R534? Guess you've never been 😂

by Anonymousreply 539March 4, 2019 5:51 PM

Search for this closed thread & read :Michael Jackson Was My Lover' Stories - my God, my God...he was a monster

by Anonymousreply 540March 4, 2019 6:12 PM

R540 Here's the closed thread

DL told you first

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541March 4, 2019 6:36 PM

Thanks R540 - so deeply, deeply sick

by Anonymousreply 542March 4, 2019 6:48 PM

I mean thanks R541

by Anonymousreply 543March 4, 2019 6:48 PM

Yeah, watch what you're clicking on. Sometimes in some places there's a loophole which reveals not only the YT searches but transfered the persons entire google search history into my browser. When Iooking up the case the person had linked to (the linked site was wonky, not DL itself) brought up all search results and sites the troll had visited. Lipstick Alley links to that case, blog named Sandra Rose, DL links, their local newsites and even their own forum and blogs. Not so sneaky systemic race baiting troll. Old woman dwelling in a housing project apartment the size of my walk in closet.

by Anonymousreply 544March 4, 2019 7:06 PM

After this documentary, will more victims come out?

by Anonymousreply 545March 4, 2019 7:09 PM

King Of Pedo. Nasty fuck. Someone should've ripped that wig off his head in the courtroom.

by Anonymousreply 546March 4, 2019 7:09 PM

It's totally safe to click on inner DL linked threads. This site is tight. It's when you click off onto another site (mentioned above) who has not patched their IT commands.

by Anonymousreply 547March 4, 2019 7:10 PM

I don’t know how safe other victims would feel coming forward, even now. Jorden Chandler, the one we know MJ settled with, was stalked and harassed for years by MJ stans.

by Anonymousreply 548March 4, 2019 7:23 PM

R548, those crazy MJ stans who hunt down and stalk others are largely comprised of no life, poor shut ins on benefits who connect on forums, LSA and FB. They're constantly pestering us here with their PR. They're always cut off at the knees by Reddit as the mods there wizened up. They're fuming about losing Reddit access. There's butt hurt threads demonizing Reddit, Websleuths and the extinct IMBD boards they forced into closure active here as of today.

by Anonymousreply 549March 4, 2019 7:36 PM

R387, MJ was doing the same thing when he was around 19 or 20. He became obsessed with a little black boy and was calling him nonstop for hours at a time. Can't remember the kid's name. This behavior dates all the way back to MJ's teens.

by Anonymousreply 550March 4, 2019 8:20 PM

I just watched the first hour. Will watch more tomorrow. Anyways, Jimmy comes across as very believable. I was surprised. The MJ truthers like to paint a picture of him and Wade lying, that it's obvious when we see it. I disagree. What he said, his body language when he said it... he was clearly very uncomfortable. How can he fake that? If he was faking all of that and lied about everything he deserves an Oscar, seriously. His body language was very telling.

by Anonymousreply 551March 4, 2019 8:35 PM

The family knew. Here is an interview with Latoya Jackson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552March 4, 2019 9:20 PM

Latoya speaks a lot of sense, shame nobody believed her, including Couric. She must secretly feel a little vindicated right now.

by Anonymousreply 553March 4, 2019 9:29 PM

The way Jimmy spoke about Michael it almost sounded like he was in love with him. I'm shocked to find out he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 554March 4, 2019 9:47 PM

Jimmy seems to regard him as his first love and (perhaps?) he has never fully gotten over those feelings, which must make the emotional damage of sustained abuse even more difficult to understand and manage.

by Anonymousreply 555March 4, 2019 9:54 PM

What was most fascinating about LaToya's claims at the time were that the family had already paid out substantial money to victims and Katherine held the bills in her hand and called Michael a "f*****". Cut to several years after. The Jacksons, as they never do, didn't pay on a storage locker. The contents were bought by a private party and included were numerous ledgers, letters and photos which corroborate what LaToya said.

by Anonymousreply 556March 4, 2019 10:07 PM

R554, Wade said in part 2 that he was in love with Michael. It was part of the grooming process and I think that's why so many won't come out against Michael, even years later. The whole thing had to be a mindfuck, especially to young boys.

by Anonymousreply 557March 4, 2019 10:14 PM

r557. Yep this is why the documentary is so much more important than just exposing MJ. as r96 wrote... people love to make it this linear thing. This type of abuse doesnt process for many the way people want their victims to process trauma! Why did you lie in court? why didnt you tell anyone? Just making it this WELL IF something bad DID happen, and if it was TRUE why did you do XYZ.? Which are questions that should be encouraged, but if they really saw, that how they responded is actually pretty text book for childhood abuse victims!

by Anonymousreply 558March 4, 2019 10:36 PM

The boys mind's are fucked for life. They will never be ok. Imagine how the boys who spoke up and were shut down feel. Can you imagine their perception of this depraved world?

by Anonymousreply 559March 4, 2019 10:40 PM

The thing that boggles my mind is why does my fellow Black Community cape so hard for this man? Browsing through twitter, all the eye rolling, defense from the black community blows me away! He clearly wanted nothing to do with being black!!!!! Hypermasculinity is like mufuckin an elixir of gold to my community, and this man with dozens of nose jobs, tattood makeup, lip stick, eyeliner, and they choose to look the other way? A black woman singer would never get away with altering her physical appearance to such a degree. she would be crucified.... The misogyny in the black community is unreal! Childhood sexual abuse is so prevalent in the black family unit and community, but as we have seen, people like to say, Oh no one cares about black girls, black children, people, when they are abused... yeah EVEN THEIR OWN COMMUNITY! They dont believe, denial, look the other way, or blame the victims. So you can see dynamics bleeding into the defense of MJ from my community, and it's really really sad. I hope and pray more victims of his come out, because it seems nothing gets through to these weird folk, unless DOZENS step forward... which is sad!

by Anonymousreply 560March 4, 2019 10:47 PM

Michael Jackson ‘Never Touched Me Inappropriately,’ Corey Feldman Insists

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561March 4, 2019 10:49 PM

If he wasn't a pedophile, why would he have continued to have boys around him after having to pay off the first boy 20 million? You'd think he would have learned his lesson after losing that kind of money, as well as worrying his sainted mmother /s.

by Anonymousreply 562March 4, 2019 10:50 PM

Oh god. I started watching this at lunch today at work. Nothing really no and for fuck sakes it was boring as hell. I made it about 20 minutes in before giving up. Fuck it was dull. What a disappointment.

by Anonymousreply 563March 4, 2019 10:52 PM

Would anyone really give away 20 million dollars if they were innocent?

by Anonymousreply 564March 4, 2019 10:52 PM

R562 I remember watching some documentary years ago, where they stated WHATEVER MICHAEL WANTS MICHAEL GETS! That to the public he was this sweet, shy, woman voice, soft spoken angel, but in reality to have that kind of coverage, and protection, and grooming to kids and families, just shows how cunning he actually was.

by Anonymousreply 565March 4, 2019 10:53 PM

What's so sickening are two things. One: the parents who allowed an adult male to take their sons to bed with him. And two: EVERYBODY knew Michael Jackson was molesting young boys. And no one did anything or said anything. His behavior was just Michael Jackson being Michael Jackson, the man child who just loved little children. He reminds me of the ugly, talentless Jimmy Savile, the serial rapist/molester. His behavior was also well known, but it was dismissed as "just Jimmy being Jimmy." And during his lifetime he was considered a British "national treasure" who worked tirelessly on behalf of charities that helped children; he was feted and given awards and greatly mourned when he died. He went to his grave without ever being punished for his crimes. Just like Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 566March 4, 2019 10:53 PM

Of course they are telling the truth. I kept watching and listening to the mothers - and Wade's sister - saying how close they were to MJ, how much he loved them....how close they were.

MJ just kept them around in order to have the boys there. He didn't care about them - and they were falling all over themselves to promote themselves as MJ insiders. Delusional....

by Anonymousreply 567March 4, 2019 10:56 PM

So people are saying Feldman wasn't abused because he was too ugly...really?

I don't think the MJ estate should waste any more time going after the credibility of Robson and Safechuck. I sincerely believe these are damaged individuals with genuine struggles. I do feel they missed out on a regular childhood and that Jackson gave them unrealistic expectations. So, in that regard, the documentary does present him in a negative light. However, when it comes to the sexual abuse allegations, I don't believe they are credible. It's extremely suspicious, not to mention disturbing, that Safechuck's allegations mirror those from the book Michael Jackson was My Lover, which was written by an admitted pedophile and NAMBLA member, who Jackson successfully sued.

I do think Feldman can provide a far more accurate account of who Jackson was as a person. I do think Feldman should release those tapes.

by Anonymousreply 568March 4, 2019 11:14 PM

r568 GO BACK TO YOUR MJ FORUM! Troll! lmao the delusion is thick!

by Anonymousreply 569March 4, 2019 11:17 PM

Feldman was too old for Jackson. You are a pedophile apologist R568. Culkin is damaged and a complete liar. He has lied continually about his drug addiction. It's a really sad state of affairs. I'm so sorry Jackson didn't get his head bashed in in prison & die that way. Slipping away from a drug overdose was way too kind an end for him. His whole family are disgusting enablers.

by Anonymousreply 570March 4, 2019 11:18 PM

'Truthers' have to be either bots or parrots, their mantras are as repetitive as they are unconvincing.

by Anonymousreply 571March 4, 2019 11:18 PM

I think MJ empathized with celeb kids due to growing up in the spotlight. In the case of the non celebs, he either saw himself in them or genuinely wanted to help them.

by Anonymousreply 572March 4, 2019 11:19 PM

r572 and all the other kids he just wanted to be 'in' them!

by Anonymousreply 573March 4, 2019 11:20 PM

They both got very early lessons in devistating heartbreak, being used by people for their own personal gain (their families and Jackson himself) and on utter depravity and the ugliness that lurks in men.

Wade was able to stuff it down, and concentrate hard on work. Not James. James is a gaping open wound. Very, very sad.

by Anonymousreply 574March 4, 2019 11:27 PM

Just the fact that the kid could describe Whacko Jacko's cock is nasty.

by Anonymousreply 575March 4, 2019 11:33 PM

[quote]What next will the " Moonwalkers" come up with?

They'll say those little boys seduced Jackson. Just wait.

by Anonymousreply 576March 4, 2019 11:41 PM

Crap! I forgot part 2 is on, missed the first 20 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 577March 5, 2019 12:24 AM

[quote] It's extremely suspicious, not to mention disturbing, that Safechuck's allegations mirror those from the book Michael Jackson was My Lover, which was written by an admitted pedophile and NAMBLA member

Proof R568.

Where's the proof?

by Anonymousreply 578March 5, 2019 12:27 AM

R568 = pedo apologist

by Anonymousreply 579March 5, 2019 1:20 AM

I hope Jimmy and Wade recover damages. Their cases are on appeal and hopefully will lead to revised statute of limitations for these kinds of cases involving young boys.

The Jackson kids have already been given $100m each and Katerine Jackson already has more than enough. This is for the reason for all the Jackson bots. They want the estate money for the Jacksons, who are definitely not a financially suffering or even functional family.

The tell for me was that they both unfortunately and accurately describe how much they loved Michael. This is what the Michael defenders can't grasp - he was using them sexually AND fell in love with them (for one year or less, like a textbook pedophile).

by Anonymousreply 580March 5, 2019 1:20 AM

R578 The proof can be found within the book itself. I'm sure pdfs still exist. I read the excerpts and that was enough for me. The actual book thanks that organization in the acknowledgments. The book is meant to idealize romantic boy love, not to condemn it. Yet despite this, there have been entire threads on DL with excerpts from the book. The book is a work of fiction, yet it's claims have been echoed in tabloid stories ever since, and now Safechuck's testimony.

by Anonymousreply 581March 5, 2019 1:23 AM

That theory is crackpot. You Jackson boys are terrible and his estate will pay.

by Anonymousreply 582March 5, 2019 1:25 AM

You are sordid and desperate R581 defending the indefensible. Jackson is undone, we all know what he was, his fame will now be linked to sexual perversion long into the future, longer than his artistic output would have lasted, you will have to dredge the celebrity cesspool to find another freak to worship.

by Anonymousreply 583March 5, 2019 1:32 AM

I bet Feldman doesn't have any tapes. He's always hyping or threatening to do something and... doesn't. He's a liar. He just needs to insert himself in a conversation on a trending issue, like this one, to get some publicity.

by Anonymousreply 584March 5, 2019 1:40 AM

Corey and McCauley turned out the worst.

by Anonymousreply 585March 5, 2019 1:46 AM

Is the NAMBLA membership mentioned in the book r581?

by Anonymousreply 586March 5, 2019 1:49 AM

Mac has a podcast and appears on many Youtube channels. He's very funny, engaging, and honest. He's semi retired but he still performs now and then again. He seems well adjusted to me.

by Anonymousreply 587March 5, 2019 1:49 AM

they want to remove his star from hollwood blvd..

good

by Anonymousreply 588March 5, 2019 1:51 AM

You are not a good judge R587 You have been shitting on Jackson's victims throughout this thread.

by Anonymousreply 589March 5, 2019 1:52 AM

im sick of the mom and the sister who glow when they recall the icon . o yes, and how he raped ur son, bro. glow on bitches

by Anonymousreply 590March 5, 2019 1:57 AM

yea, the sister is gross. no one needs a sis ike her to be that way bout a rape

by Anonymousreply 591March 5, 2019 1:57 AM

The Aussie mom doesn't want to hear the details about the abuse because it will give her nightmares. Bitch, you deserve nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 592March 5, 2019 2:00 AM

Culkin must be getting payouts from the Jackson estate, or got a lump sum. He was only in a couple of hit movies nearly 30 years ago and has pretty much not worked at all in two decades.

by Anonymousreply 593March 5, 2019 2:00 AM

Part two is VERY compelling.

by Anonymousreply 594March 5, 2019 2:01 AM

I can believe that MJ never tried it with Culkin. Culkin was very famous at the time. MJ probably fantasized about Culkin when he was molesting other boys.

by Anonymousreply 595March 5, 2019 2:02 AM

KING OF PEDO

by Anonymousreply 596March 5, 2019 2:06 AM

The kid accurately drew a picture of Jackson's 50 yr old mottled two tone cock. GUILTY AS CHARGED..

by Anonymousreply 597March 5, 2019 2:08 AM

ya just know he did it with McCauley, look how damaged he was from them years....drugged drunk mess

by Anonymousreply 598March 5, 2019 2:08 AM

Was Britney Spears in the documentary? I kept seeing her name mentioned on social media. I haven’t seen part 2 yet.

by Anonymousreply 599March 5, 2019 2:09 AM

apparently wade dated her,

mj hated women , tho he said he may have to marry one to keep the rumors down, according to wade

by Anonymousreply 600March 5, 2019 2:13 AM

Did MJ have something against little black boys?

by Anonymousreply 601March 5, 2019 2:13 AM

R592, there was also the part where she said she told Wade she accepted some of the blame, and then added: “That’s what he wanted to hear, apparently.”

by Anonymousreply 602March 5, 2019 2:14 AM

Which kid drew the pic of MJ's dick?

by Anonymousreply 603March 5, 2019 2:20 AM

Oprah dragged out her Oda Mae wig for the occasion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 604March 5, 2019 2:21 AM

The gold diggers are the entire MJ family who have been living off his money and fame for years. No wonder they don't care if boys were used and abused....as long as their check cleared. Disgusting. The James person seemed unimaginably broken is spirit and appearance. It was very hard to watch. I 100% believe them and who knows how many other boys are out there. Just awful.

by Anonymousreply 605March 5, 2019 12:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!