Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jussie Smollett Updates Part Seven

Link to Part Six below.

Please wait until Part Six is full before posting here. I know you won't, so why I am wasting keystrokes on my feeble plea is beyond me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602February 18, 2019 11:44 PM

I promise I'll wait to post here.

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2019 3:36 AM

He’s guilty. What he did will result in gay boys and men being beaten and mocked and given the side-eye when they report attacks.

He should lose his job and be jailed for a year for what he’s done.

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2019 3:37 AM

I'd rather post in this thread. It's so much cleaner and nicer than part six.

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2019 3:38 AM

What's the record number of DL threads on a single topic? Because i think this one is a contender.

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2019 3:42 AM

Jussie has been a very naughty boy and need a good spanking.

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2019 3:44 AM

Jussie Smollett has AIDS you know.

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2019 3:46 AM

R4, the Mueller/Treason threads are up there.

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2019 3:47 AM

Whoops, I forgot to post our boo Rob's photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2019 3:49 AM

Is it wrong that i still want to fuck him?

by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2019 3:50 AM

83 Mueller/Treason threads but they've been going on for over a year and have at least another year to go.

by Anonymousreply 10February 18, 2019 3:51 AM

A grand jury will indict a ham sandwich.

Or, in this case, a tuna sub.

Charges will be filed this coming week. Against Jussie. Class 4 felony.

by Anonymousreply 11February 18, 2019 3:53 AM

R9 Yes.

by Anonymousreply 12February 18, 2019 3:56 AM

obligatory "why are you posting this the other one's not full" troll post.

by Anonymousreply 13February 18, 2019 4:03 AM

R13 is the Nigerian murder troll from the last thread.

by Anonymousreply 14February 18, 2019 4:06 AM

Should I copy and paste my comment from Part Six that people ignored R13?

by Anonymousreply 15February 18, 2019 4:07 AM

Thanks r13 :)

by Anonymousreply 16February 18, 2019 4:07 AM

Is Rob Elgas one of those men who go up into other men? I'm seeing some indicators, there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 18, 2019 4:10 AM

He looks like someone that really loves to eat ass and does it very well.

by Anonymousreply 18February 18, 2019 4:11 AM

R18 a Wrigleyville cumdump

by Anonymousreply 19February 18, 2019 4:14 AM

There’s only one Wrigleyville Cumdump in this universe, r19.

by Anonymousreply 20February 18, 2019 4:18 AM

^ But thousands of pretenders to the throne.

by Anonymousreply 21February 18, 2019 4:21 AM

I have a theory.....Smollett paid these brothers to not only help him set up this hoax.....they fucked him as well.

by Anonymousreply 22February 18, 2019 4:23 AM

Freaking asshole just made ALL of us look bad. What a dick.

by Anonymousreply 23February 18, 2019 4:25 AM

Why are those two asshole brothers still allowed to enter the country? One has a record and they both have filed for bankruptcy. This entire country is becoming the Wrigleyville Cumdump for assholes like these two brothers.

by Anonymousreply 24February 18, 2019 4:27 AM

R24 I think they have dual citizenship. But now I can't remember if that is a real fact, or a DL fact. I did read that they went to high school here

by Anonymousreply 25February 18, 2019 4:32 AM

r14 Why would you lie about something that can be easily validated? Are you Jussie?

by Anonymousreply 26February 18, 2019 4:32 AM

There’s no need to deport hot BBC like that.

by Anonymousreply 27February 18, 2019 4:33 AM

Thanks. GLAAD, embarrassing as usual!

"GLAAD, a nongovernmental media-monitoring organization founded by LGBT members of the media, on Thursday reiterated its support for Smollett. The group said in a statement that the actor had been doubly victimized: first by the attack and then by the doubts cast around it."

by Anonymousreply 28February 18, 2019 4:33 AM

Ellen Pages looks way too thin.

by Anonymousreply 29February 18, 2019 4:36 AM

Cultures/populations who cannot overcome petty differences and fail to unite for the greater good do not deserve to survive. Don't invest a dime or a moment of your time on a hopeless cause.

The lesson learned here today

by Anonymousreply 30February 18, 2019 4:36 AM

Jussie needs his pussie punched.

by Anonymousreply 31February 18, 2019 4:38 AM

No reasonable person is going to believe his didn't recognize the forms, gait and voices of two people he knows pretty well, and takes instruction from and works out with, let alone that he confused them for the white devils he claimed to see. There isn't any racial ambiguity in the features he said he saw clearly (eyes, bridge of nose.) im sure he left stupid money and text trails among other evidence, but I'd convict him right now if he made any statement to police about the attackers being white strangers.

by Anonymousreply 32February 18, 2019 4:39 AM

I'm ridiculously excited to see how this plays out tomorrow, when the weekend's over and people have to stop hiding (not just jussie, but all his twitter supports like the horrifying GLAAD post above). I hope nothing big happens so we get some good cable news coverage of this as well!

by Anonymousreply 33February 18, 2019 4:41 AM

Ellen Page's rant about Jussie has nearly 1.5 MILLION views.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 18, 2019 4:43 AM

Damn you holiday!!!

by Anonymousreply 35February 18, 2019 4:43 AM

I'm wondering why they bothered to buy red hats when the attack was scheduled to take place at night. The surveillance cameras would not be able to discern any shades of color with night vision as it's strictly black and white (no pun intended.)

R25, thanks for the reply.

by Anonymousreply 36February 18, 2019 4:44 AM

R33 I hate to break it to you that tomorrow is a federal holiday. I'm so sorry. Hopefully he'll do some lame suicide attempt aka ploy for sympathy so we can have something to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 37February 18, 2019 4:45 AM

[quote]I'm wondering why they bothered to buy red hats when the attack was scheduled to take place at night.

At this point, do we really need to wonder why they did something dumb?

by Anonymousreply 38February 18, 2019 4:46 AM

The world is focusing on Juss being BLACK

Only gays themselves care that he identified as one ,of us.

People of African ancestry are the victims here. It's a kick in the teeth with a steel toed boot. A sucker punch right to the gut. Laid out unconscious and pissing yourself. Then having someone piss into your mouth while you're out cold.

That's what this is!

by Anonymousreply 39February 18, 2019 4:47 AM

Are the brothers orphans?

by Anonymousreply 40February 18, 2019 4:49 AM

r37 Damn! I forgot it was a holiday.

by Anonymousreply 41February 18, 2019 4:51 AM

I do not believe so, R40, why?

by Anonymousreply 42February 18, 2019 4:51 AM

R40, they supposedly had just returned from visiting family in Nigeria.

by Anonymousreply 43February 18, 2019 4:52 AM

Examine your own heart, Ellen Page. I'm sure she's too proud and stubborn to admit there are, at least in this instance, no dots to connect to Pence having enabled an attack on Jussie. I'll get to examine it when she notes Jussie is responsible for his own hate, and falsehoods.

by Anonymousreply 44February 18, 2019 4:52 AM

In the bk papers, they owed a lot of student loan debt, had a party supply company but was in the red. Not sure what else they did for a living.

by Anonymousreply 45February 18, 2019 4:54 AM

Bringing over this exchange I saw on Part Six. It highlights just how fucking vile Jussie is. Basically a garbage human:

Jussie apparently made the cops very suspicious when he showed them where he was attacked and then pointed to a camera and said “good thing a camera is there to catch it.” Lol (The camera pointed in another direction, so my prediction he did try to stage it all for a viral video was correct.)

We get to see the hate mail, which looks like a preschooler sent it...and they’ve found a bunch of ripped up magazine in the Nigerians apartment. The FBI says thanks.

And Jussie said he was absolutely ready to press charges on his attackers, but then when cops revealed they had the Nigerians in custody he changed his mind.

God the cops must be having a million laughs with this epic moron at this point. He falls into every trap they lay like clockwork. R 566

R 566 that speaks volumes about his sociopathic tendencies. When the CPD told him they had two suspects in custody he was ready to press charges. He had no qualms about sending two innocent white men to prison for this fabricated crime. This guy is a total scumbag. R 585

by Anonymousreply 46February 18, 2019 4:57 AM

He looked so smug and smirky in the RR interview even though it was all unraveling. He had to know they had been picked up at the airport and their apt searched. Dupers delight.

by Anonymousreply 47February 18, 2019 5:01 AM

how far is Nigeria from Chicago? They went to visit for only a few days? Sounds fishy.

by Anonymousreply 48February 18, 2019 5:04 AM

r46 The camera thing is really devious. I've seen it mentioned in a couple different news stories about Jussiegate, and I suspect that when the full story come out/the police press charges, the camera will play a major role.

by Anonymousreply 49February 18, 2019 5:04 AM

Lol R13 ‘the Nigerian murder troll.’

I love these threads.

by Anonymousreply 50February 18, 2019 5:05 AM

He was supposedly reluctant to call the cops, so I wonder if he was banking on using social media to generate outrage while leaving the cops out of it. Continuing to wear the “noose” might have been a way to create a trail on CCTV in case a non-official investigator (the news media, for example) got their hands on the video footage.

If he was reluctant, and that wasn’t yet another lie, I’ll give him a shred of credit that he’s not quite *that* stupid to get the cops involved in a hoax. The letter though, ha! Any letter that looks like that and isn't addressed to "Santy Claus" should go straight into a trash can.

by Anonymousreply 51February 18, 2019 5:06 AM

Make no mistake. The carnage is real

FOR BLACK PEOPLE THE WORLD OVER

Extract your gay self. Extract supposedly, allegedly gay Jussie. Look at this with fresh eyes

Now who is taking the brunt?

It leaves us with B L A C K S

Once the surprise, disbelief and comic edge wane by Friday, Jussie will be public enemy #1 and grand pariah of the Black community. Once it sinks in..watch out!

by Anonymousreply 52February 18, 2019 5:07 AM

[quote]The surveillance cameras would not be able to discern any shades of color with night vision as it's strictly black and white (no pun intended.)

What a lame ass old white man pitiful observation. I bet you keep using the word "Nigerian" too. Go jerk yourself a dribble. Use the 7" black plug.

What a bunch of lingering casual racist OWFs. Cluck, cluck, cluck. Grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 53February 18, 2019 5:07 AM

Awww, try having a sense of humor, sweetie at R53. Are you mad because your Black ally Jussie "done fucked up?"

by Anonymousreply 54February 18, 2019 5:11 AM

Page Six reports he's going before a grand jury. This won't end well for this drama queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 18, 2019 5:12 AM

I think the appearing to be reluctant to call cops was part of his narrative, not trusting the cops, etc.

Who else thinks Frank choreographed the fight scene? Did he ever choreograph anything West Side Storyish for Queen Bey?

by Anonymousreply 56February 18, 2019 5:14 AM

yes we know, R55. Thank you.

I think all 3 will be charged.

by Anonymousreply 57February 18, 2019 5:14 AM

I mean of course he tried to stage it. Why would you hire fake thugs to stage something it wasn't caught on camera? Why didn't he go after white guys to do the deed? He seems like a very dim person.

by Anonymousreply 58February 18, 2019 5:15 AM

Has Frank surfaced at all, or is he hiding out too?

by Anonymousreply 59February 18, 2019 5:15 AM

$3,500? Cheeeeeeap.

by Anonymousreply 60February 18, 2019 5:17 AM

The Nigerians came back because the CPD contacted them via email and ordered them to fly back to the country for questioning. That's why they were picked up by police at O'Hare Airport on Wednesday.

3500 dollars goes a long way in Nigeria. Jussie paid the boys and told them to fly out so they wouldn't get caught. Little did Jussie know facial recognition, cell tower dumps, Lyft and rideshare GPS records would pinpoint the two brothers at the scene of the crime.

He's a piece of shit for exploiting two poor immigrants who were desperate and in debt

by Anonymousreply 61February 18, 2019 5:19 AM

I believed him

by Anonymousreply 62February 18, 2019 5:19 AM

i never watched Empire from what I understand it had 2 brothers one gay and one straight. The gay actor played the straight one. Is that right ?

by Anonymousreply 63February 18, 2019 5:21 AM

Jussie's story has always been not the story of an assault or a crime, but rather the Hollywood version of a crime. Everything about it read like a "ripped from the headlines" episode of Law & Order. So 100% fake. The Cop's knew Jussie was full of shit from the moment they encountered him. As did the ER. And anyone else who has any experience dealing with real victims of trauma or violent events. They don't look and act like that. You believe them because you can see the trauma in any number of ways. And once you see it once, you can always see it whenever it presents. Jussie had none of it. TV doesn't show what real victims are like. This is why "Listen and Believe" is such bullshit. You don't have to "Listen and Believe", you know, and you know at first contact. It's hundreds of little tells. And you get very very good at seeing them. And when you don't see them, it's glaringly obvious.

by Anonymousreply 64February 18, 2019 5:22 AM

The Nigerians can't be charged with assault because there isn't any evidence Jussie was ever attacked. The dummy really wanted the fame from a viral attack video but that didn't pan out because the camera was facing the other direction.

by Anonymousreply 65February 18, 2019 5:24 AM

R65, they're going to be charged for being part of this clusterfuck of a crime.

by Anonymousreply 66February 18, 2019 5:31 AM

Media is trying to shift the blame to 𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔.

Vox senior video correspondent Liz Plank said celebrities — not media outlets — were reporting on the “This is MAGA country” quote in “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett’s alleged attack.

“The [Make America Great Again] quote, I remember reading about this story and looking for a real, reputable media outlet reporting on that and I could not find one,” Plank said on CNN’s “Reliable Sources” with Brian Stelter Sunday.

“The people who were repeating that quote were not news outlets, were not media outlets,” she continued. “It was repeated by, sure people who maybe have good intentions of wanting to spread this story and had empathy for what they thought was a real story, but we can’t confuse celebrity tweets with the media and the press.”

-------------------

I can't recall a single media outlet correcting that celebrity information until the rest of the story had already fallen apart. Did Vox ?

by Anonymousreply 67February 18, 2019 5:32 AM

Did he have a mental break? I don’t even understand what he was trying to do, or trying to accomplish…

by Anonymousreply 68February 18, 2019 5:34 AM

R63, "Empire" has three brothers, one of them gay. The gay one is played by Jussie, who is gay. Not sure what the orientation of the other two actors is.

by Anonymousreply 69February 18, 2019 5:36 AM

If only he hadn't sent that dumb letter. What cracks me up is that it's so bad, and so attention-getting in its over-the-top badness. Think about it--assuming you wanted to send a public figure anthrax through the mail, wouldn't you make sure the envelope looked as innocent and normal as possible, rather than something that practically begs to be quarantined (and by quarantined I mean, "tossed in the trash without a second thought")? Nobody wants to open Crazy Mail without at least wearing gloves because at the very least you might get various bodily wastes/secretions as a present. But a nice, normal-looking envelope, with a phony but legit-looking return address? The target will open that without even thinking about it.

ETA to clarify: The only reason to send something that blatantly crazy-looking is if you're sending it to yourself, and expect others to see it and believe that you have truly unhinged, insane people threatening to kill you. It's just so fucking theatrical.

That said, I wonder if anybody was smart enough to wear gloves while gluing down that text, and during the entire time they were handling the letter and envelope. I'm going to guess not. So if there's even one clear fingerprint to be found in the glue, or on the glossy paper of the text, or on the stamps, that just happens to be a perfect match Jussie Smollett's, I'm going to laugh myself sick.

by Anonymousreply 70February 18, 2019 5:37 AM

fame whore

by Anonymousreply 71February 18, 2019 5:41 AM

R70, when I saw a photo of the letter I remember thinking the last time I saw something like that was in an episode of Charlie's Angels.

by Anonymousreply 72February 18, 2019 5:44 AM

[quote]I have a theory.....Smollett paid these brothers to not only help him set up this hoax.....they fucked him as well.

Oh honey, that theory was floated 6 threads ago.

by Anonymousreply 73February 18, 2019 5:46 AM

Link to the letter in question for reference, and to make fun of:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74February 18, 2019 5:48 AM

Here's the carnage point by point suffered by B L A C K S

▫Had he pulled this off without a hitch, a black (no pun) cloud of depression + feeling of hopelessness compounded with an irrational phobia for one's personal safety being jeopardized for many in the B L A C K American community

That right there is terrorism. Home grown terrorism. Think about the reprucussions of his little, underhanded, premeditated act of war. Think of the reprecussions if he got away with it. Of course, all Americans.

But BLACK Americans would wind up gearing up for a cause that doesn't really exist. No matter what the outcome HE MEANT TO PLAY BLACK PEOPLE! Black politicians used, maybe even riots could have broken out if deplorables decided to hold their own rally attempting to show support for Trump. We're talking national guard here. Making the yellow vests of France seem like scouts in comparison. All of this is in the realm of possibilities at this point in our history as of February 2019. People could have died, families ruined and government expenses paid by the public ultimately could reach into the millions.

You know who else would have profited nicely besides our Jussie and ER surgeons?

The media.

The news. The online newsites. The media would just reoffend us, rob us! without anyone being the wiser

Beyond abuse and ratcheted up to a terror attack

That's Timothy McVeigh level right there.

Imagine a parallel universe if he had gotten away with this.

In his deficit riddled sophomoric brain, his fantasy of grandiose martyr & torpedoed Trump killed 2 birds. His initially unintended target of BLACKS would have still been the whipping boy regardless of outcome.

A NO WIN CIRCUMSTANCE FOR BLACKS

Bring me his head on a plastic tripled up Dixie plate.

by Anonymousreply 75February 18, 2019 5:49 AM

So is Robin Roberts in on this whole scheme

by Anonymousreply 76February 18, 2019 5:49 AM

The letter doesn't even have a return address. It just says MAGA.

by Anonymousreply 77February 18, 2019 5:51 AM

Wow, the ancient repetitive bores of Datalounge think they are original thinkers and super sleuths? Racists like r75 are common enough here. If there's not something worth baiting in the news, they just come up with a Beyonce bashing thread or some youtube fight between BLACKS. right old buddy R75? We see you. IN CAPS.

by Anonymousreply 78February 18, 2019 5:54 AM

I can't believe they were able to deliver such a letter, can barely make out anything.

by Anonymousreply 79February 18, 2019 5:55 AM

And this is the link to the anonymous thread some of us are thinking Jussie (or his hunky helpers) may ahve started. The last post is mine. I can't make out the date of the postmark. If it is before the 18th, the date the thread was started, no bueno. But if the postmark is the 18th or after, there is hope!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80February 18, 2019 5:56 AM

R61, those two Nigerian guys are actually innocent pawns. They're not too bright but eventually they will come to realize that they were USED to terrorize the BLACK community.

They're gonna need medication and therapy to deal with the remorse and backlash. Talk about exploitation by a Westerner!

by Anonymousreply 81February 18, 2019 5:58 AM

[quote]Jussie apparently made the cops very suspicious when he showed them where he was attacked and then pointed to a camera and said “good thing a camera is there to catch it.”

And the moment Jussie was informed the camera was pointing in THE OTHER FUCKING DIRECTION.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 18, 2019 6:00 AM

R58 why not white guys? Why not Americans? Because no matter the outcome those Americans would consider their family's suffering in the event they were caught. It would then be turned into despicable white guys who thought nothing of throwing the United States and her inhabitants a black eye for a few shekels. Either way..their families' existence would be turned upside down.

That's why no American would take the risk to damage home and hearth

by Anonymousreply 83February 18, 2019 6:07 AM

Jesus, R83. Any white addict or sleazy white con would have done the job.

by Anonymousreply 84February 18, 2019 6:12 AM

Oh god, you're still going R83. Tell me, do you not consider Jussie Smollett an American?

You sound like a bad parody of a Russian with your continued references to the "homeland" and "home and hearth" etc.

Are you a gazillion years old or just some loser straight guy who accidentally found this place?

by Anonymousreply 85February 18, 2019 6:21 AM

Only thing that made sense in this case was the probability that two white guys would probably be the only ones out in frigid temps in the middle of the night. Just on that alone.

by Anonymousreply 86February 18, 2019 6:29 AM

Al Sharpton, cut to him today. What must he be thinking?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87February 18, 2019 6:33 AM

Must have missed this. Oh boy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88February 18, 2019 6:37 AM

This even has Cosby fronting 25K! 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89February 18, 2019 6:42 AM

Goodbye tedious ranting twatwaffle. Blocked.

by Anonymousreply 90February 18, 2019 6:44 AM

Sharpton knocked on his ass.

Splendid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91February 18, 2019 7:01 AM

R78? R91 is for you.

You must be dyin'!

by Anonymousreply 92February 18, 2019 7:03 AM

R69

His character was bisexual. I stopped watching when, after his character came out as gay, the writers set him up with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 93February 18, 2019 7:11 AM

Yeah, didn't Jamal hook up with Alicia Keys' character r93? That's when the show became ridiculous.

ABC just reported about this. Jussie is finished.

by Anonymousreply 94February 18, 2019 7:15 AM

Now, he's gonna be written out of the show...i wonder if anyone is gonna boycott the show...not like it's that popular anyways...

by Anonymousreply 95February 18, 2019 7:17 AM

Empire Showrunner renews his support for Jussie. Dumbfuck. Another smug punchable face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96February 18, 2019 7:20 AM

Cool! Glad they are sticking by Jussie. He is crucial to the show’s success

by Anonymousreply 97February 18, 2019 7:22 AM

The body language expert listed a few threads back should give us a play by play on Sharpton's justifications at R89 video.

Why have we not run this charlatan out of our community? Expulsion time. He's due.

Michelle Obama is done for and it's about time! Never thought I would utter those words. Donzo! Damaged goods.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98February 18, 2019 7:23 AM

Hah! He's getting his ass handed to him in the replies. The scales are falling from people's eyes finally. This smug cunt probably got paid to tweet this bullshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99February 18, 2019 7:25 AM

Can't wait until everyone catches up and awakens. This is bullshit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100February 18, 2019 7:27 AM

Must have glossed over this and been super busy in constant work mode. Seething.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101February 18, 2019 7:30 AM

Al Sharpton and the Joker in blackface.

by Anonymousreply 102February 18, 2019 7:33 AM

Since Joe Budden closed out the last thread...

Let me just make this statement

Loud and clear - Jussie’s here

Trumptards got problems wit me

Over there - I ain't care

Some MAGAts see me creep

They mack all type - that's alright

You know I’m saving worlds

I'm lightly noosed - kid’s aight (Clorox!)

Yes, y'all it's the one and only (what else?)

And I came to have the tuna, homie (meal deal?)

And I came wit a ton of money (3k!)

Don't get it twisted the salad’s in me (Yum!)

Wrigleyville Cumdump Breeding Jussie (Wait, WHAT??)

I'll holla at him when... You look confused?

Cause, jump off, I got a ton of grown freaks

One named Abel, one named Ola

One's diva'd out, keep his abs real tight

Hand-walking on the tread - bad idea in hindsight

And Abel love to clip letters, so he stay up nights

And he give me brains just the way I like

Ola’s real ghetto, don't give a reason

Knows I'm not his man; he don't riff about cheating

Jussie only go to their crib on weekends

Real real late when Abel’s sleeping

'Tis the season, Jamal Lyon is risen

Watch and learn, see us do this

Geeks, here's new shit

Playboy, I keep exclusives to help Lee Daniels move units

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103February 18, 2019 7:33 AM

We're wide WOKE now!

How did this get by me? WTF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 18, 2019 7:33 AM

Any inspirations, an inkling you may have had can be put to the side now.

You'll never recover over your thesis being published, never mind this

Did Piers Morgan get the memo? No. Why? It's an inner department released document in which Brits are excluded to access. That's why.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105February 18, 2019 7:44 AM

R103 Bravo!!!!

by Anonymousreply 106February 18, 2019 7:56 AM

Oh, Jussie. Hey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107February 18, 2019 7:58 AM

Come home Juss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108February 18, 2019 8:03 AM

Jussie by The Notorious S.U.B.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109February 18, 2019 8:08 AM

I'm not scared, I wait for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110February 18, 2019 8:08 AM

Straight or gay? Either way the man makes sense

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111February 18, 2019 8:58 AM

Sen. Cory Booker responds to Jussie Smollett reports: "The information is still coming out. I'm going to withhold until all the information actually comes out from on the record sources."

not sure if it's been posted...just in case.

by Anonymousreply 112February 18, 2019 9:17 AM

Jussie headed to ‘rehab’ in 3......2......1

by Anonymousreply 113February 18, 2019 9:18 AM

saw this on twitter...made me laugh..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114February 18, 2019 9:18 AM

What makes me angry ,if he did make this up is the indifference he had to the situation he has frankly put everyone in .

If he did do this himself ,he has decided quite coldly to light a tinderbox of hate and divisiveness and anger that could have had and might still have reprecussioms far beyond him.

by Anonymousreply 115February 18, 2019 9:21 AM

I’m waiting until Susan Dey has commented before I decide if Jussie is a liar. She was hired to be on LA Law after all. Shame on you who’ve already tried this case without her expert opinion.

by Anonymousreply 116February 18, 2019 9:44 AM

Has anyone explored the connection between Jussie’s attack and the sudden death of 85 year old Lee Radziwill? Did she know too much? Did she stumble and fall upon something she shouldn’t have??? There are too many connections here not to wonder...:

by Anonymousreply 117February 18, 2019 9:52 AM

Your lame ass black “racism” card done been played once too often, R53. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 118February 18, 2019 9:59 AM

what silly bitch, to think he could get away with such fukkery. .. lordy, where can he just go and hide?

by Anonymousreply 119February 18, 2019 10:05 AM

[quote]Empire Showrunner renews his support for Jussie.

Oh I C . Kinda like when Monica Beverly Hillz came out as trans during her run on RPDR and Ru was full of nothing but love and support.

By the following week *BOOM* her ass was GONE.

by Anonymousreply 120February 18, 2019 10:06 AM

Black and ….gay....the possibilitys are unlimited as to his poor little me scenarios for such drama.

by Anonymousreply 121February 18, 2019 10:10 AM

He’s set back the Lgbt fight by years now. No one will believe gays or blacks being attacked. Well done Jussie. You’ve fucked us all. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 122February 18, 2019 10:12 AM

No, R63, that was Dynasty. Get some sleep hon.

by Anonymousreply 123February 18, 2019 10:35 AM

NOW Booker waits for all the information to be in? Should have done that originally.

by Anonymousreply 124February 18, 2019 10:37 AM

I really thought Kamala was smarter than this.

by Anonymousreply 125February 18, 2019 10:43 AM

For those of us who do not want to read a 7 part thread, can some succinctly in a paragraph state what happened and what the motive is behind this alleged staged attack.

I have only seen headlines about it.

by Anonymousreply 126February 18, 2019 10:44 AM

[quote]For those of us who do not want to read a 7 part thread, can some succinctly in a paragraph state what happened and what the motive is behind this alleged staged attack.

Bitch be crazy.

by Anonymousreply 127February 18, 2019 10:56 AM

[quote]What he did will result in gay boys and men being beaten

What? How?

by Anonymousreply 128February 18, 2019 10:59 AM

So he asks two Nigerians to play the role of MAGA attackers? Yeah, ok.

by Anonymousreply 129February 18, 2019 11:01 AM

[quote]Cultures/populations who cannot overcome petty differences and fail to unite for the greater good do not deserve to survive

Weekends are a Facismpalooza around here.

by Anonymousreply 130February 18, 2019 11:03 AM

The plan is so dumb that I'm still having trouble believing it was a plan at all. Two Nigerians he knew from work were hired to pretend to be MAGA bros? And after they spilled the plan to the CPD, the cops released them because... it wasn't a crime?

Or are they claiming Jussie tricked them into it? Because I'd love to hear THAT story.

by Anonymousreply 131February 18, 2019 11:05 AM

[quote]Everything about it read like a "ripped from the headlines" episode of Law & Order. So 100% fake.

Personally, I attributed that to Jussie's overdeveloped sense of drama. I figured we'd find out the attack was real but it was drunks or tweakers who were hassling him more than trying to really hurt him, and in his smugness he'd exaggerated a lot about the incident. That's why I kept saying we needed to wait for more information.

[quote]The Cop's knew Jussie was full of shit from the moment they encountered him.

Well, no, because they embarrassed themselves by saying twice that it wasn't a hoax. Someone high up in the department very obviously did not think it was a hoax. If they did, they would have just stayed quiet and had the spokesman say the usual boilerplate "he's cooperating and we are continuing to investigate." To defend Smollett like they did means they did NOT know he was lying to them from the beginning.

People are already forgetting that the cops believed him at first, and that the media almost immediately cast doubt on the story. People have crafted a narrative of it being the cops who almost immediately had doubt and the "liberal media" lying to defend Smollett. That didn't happen at all, but that's the narrative that's going to be remembered, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 132February 18, 2019 11:15 AM

[quote]The Cop's knew Jussie was full of shit from the moment they encountered him.

Almost everyone knows Jussie is full of shit upon encountering him.

Well, except liberal politicians like Kamala Harris and Cory Booker who wanted to name a law after him.

by Anonymousreply 133February 18, 2019 11:19 AM

[quote]I can't recall a single media outlet correcting that celebrity information until the rest of the story had already fallen apart. Did Vox ?

Everyone questioned it at first because only TMZ reported the MAGA part, attributing it to sources near Smollett. Smollett didn't say anything about it at first, which we talked about at length in the earlier threads. At first, Smollett didn't want the cops involved and his version of the story was much lighter in detail than what the agent/manager told the police.

The media then later reported that when asked a SECOND time, Smollett told the police that the attackers did indeed say the MAGA stuff.

The lady at Vox is a little confused but overall her point is pretty solid: people were pushing the MAGA thing before Smollett himself told the police. They were basing it on what people had told TMZ.

by Anonymousreply 134February 18, 2019 11:22 AM

R18, I think he looks more like someone who likes to get his ass eaten...

And how does this end? Does he go down in flames denying this to the bitter end, or somewhere inside does his conscience get the best of him and he owns his behavior? So much drama and so curious how it will end!!

by Anonymousreply 135February 18, 2019 11:28 AM

It's a GOP plot to undermine confidence in Black public figures, in advance of the 2020 election. Jussie is an agent provocateur.

by Anonymousreply 136February 18, 2019 11:36 AM

He shows off the front and the back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137February 18, 2019 11:39 AM

Nice piece of meat on him. I'm very leary of these exhibitionists, though.

by Anonymousreply 138February 18, 2019 11:44 AM

He might like jail if he really loves cleaning floors this much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139February 18, 2019 11:53 AM

Has the Subway employee spoken yet?

by Anonymousreply 140February 18, 2019 11:59 AM

[QUOTE]Sen. Cory Booker responds to Jussie Smollett reports: "The information is still coming out. I'm going to withhold until all the information actually comes out from on the record sources."

Typical politician. God help us if someone likes that gets the Dem nomination. We need a candidate who will just come out and call it like they see it, not wait for polling numbers on the subject.

by Anonymousreply 141February 18, 2019 12:02 PM

Yes, R140. He admitted their chicken breast is mostly fillers.

by Anonymousreply 142February 18, 2019 12:04 PM

Cory Booker is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 143February 18, 2019 12:06 PM

It's a little odd so many people are making this about us? For most people, I really doubt that every time they interact with me as a gay man they will think I am crazy because of what this person did-- doesn't make sense to me, or... Mary!

by Anonymousreply 144February 18, 2019 12:07 PM

When you’re black, in America’s eyes, you’re black before anything else. Even if you suck cock. Even if you murder 100 people with an axe, before they call you an axe murderer they’ll make sure to note that you’re black first.

by Anonymousreply 145February 18, 2019 12:15 PM

What r145 said

by Anonymousreply 146February 18, 2019 12:16 PM

I bet the Nigerian brothers DPed that slut bottom

by Anonymousreply 147February 18, 2019 12:18 PM

And piled on top of what R145 wrote, everything I have learned from black friends and black media personalities adds up to 1) black people are black first and foremost among all American people; after that 2) among black people, gay and transgender black people are seriously denigrated and sometimes even dehumanized and excommunicated from their cultures; and 3) after that, the shade of a person’s brownness dictates how they are treated by other black Americans.

It’s depressing that all people who are discriminated against end up discriminating against themselves. Everyone needs someone to look down on. Straight white men sort their worths among one another based on wealth, cars, job titles and credentials, and who has the youngest and most conventionally attractive partners. Straight white women now do the same, on top of their traditional means of sorting by husbands’ and children’s achievements. Gay white men assign value first and foremost to personal appearance—who looks most like a fitness model or porn star under age 27 or so comes out on top—followed by wealth and possessions, credentials, job titles, and the number of young, pretty friends/partners. Now children are coming into the equation.

All groups discriminate, from the broadest to the narrowest subpopulations. It’s really twisted, but most people feel worthless if they can’t point to others and laugh at them for having greater worth. It’s an evil, hurtful manifestation of ego and it’s completely arbitrary.

by Anonymousreply 148February 18, 2019 12:25 PM

R99 that sure makes me think Empire was in on it.

by Anonymousreply 149February 18, 2019 12:35 PM

This all reminds me of an 80s movie, Ruthless People.

by Anonymousreply 150February 18, 2019 12:45 PM

I was skeptical when I read about the maga hats. No one in an "upscale neighborhood" of a major city would openly advertise being conservative.

by Anonymousreply 151February 18, 2019 12:53 PM

Good post, R148. But, I must say—I’m very average looking but the only group to treat me like a human being were openly gay men. Openly only. My whole life.

by Anonymousreply 152February 18, 2019 12:55 PM

[quote]When you’re black, in America’s eyes, you’re black before anything else.

Including with black folks.

by Anonymousreply 153February 18, 2019 1:08 PM

The CPD could never openly call this a hoax. In fact they had to play along. The relationship between the CPD in the black community required that the CPD support Jussie's improbable tale until they no longer could.

by Anonymousreply 154February 18, 2019 1:09 PM

Including gay blacks, R153. There is a huge difference between us and that’s why I believe in a form of separatism. I believe it’s the solution to anoymisty, hate, anger...the list goes on.

by Anonymousreply 155February 18, 2019 1:12 PM

and anoymisty is what, now, 155?

by Anonymousreply 156February 18, 2019 1:19 PM

Animosity R156. Blocked.

by Anonymousreply 157February 18, 2019 1:20 PM

Where the fuck do you live R155-- I am assuming not a metropolitan area-- get out in public sometimes, it can be amazing!

by Anonymousreply 158February 18, 2019 1:24 PM

This scam, like Covington, exposed the deep leftist anti-white racial hatred. Any white person who votes dem is suicidal. If you prefer the glories of black government, move to Haiti.

by Anonymousreply 159February 18, 2019 1:31 PM

I’d say this black guy did a pretty good job governing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160February 18, 2019 1:39 PM

You’re right, R159. Will there be a re-bound affect—besides Trump?

by Anonymousreply 161February 18, 2019 1:42 PM

FF racist rigtwnger r159

by Anonymousreply 162February 18, 2019 1:44 PM

Oh my ^^. What was racist in R159?!

by Anonymousreply 163February 18, 2019 1:46 PM

He wasn’t a particularly strong leader, r160, and I say that as someone who voted for and contributed to him twice.

He was aloof and didn’t work to build relationships with congress. Clinton did and it yielded results.

He spoke with airy rhetoric but his policy was mostly conservative democratic (which makes the claims he was a socialist all the more absurd).

But he did what he needed to do to avert a second great deoression, and he at least tried to get more people health insurance, so there’s that. And he held himself out with dignity, unlike the gutter trash in the Oval Office now.

by Anonymousreply 164February 18, 2019 1:46 PM

[quote]Has the Subway employee spoken yet?

I prefer to be called "sandwich artist" if that's not too much FUCKING trouble.

by Anonymousreply 165February 18, 2019 1:57 PM

What are the possibilities that Jussie hired the two brothers as escorts to indulge in some consensual BDSM humiliation and race play, but was caught by the friend and covered up by saying it was an attack. Then the friend made him report it to th police, which he was reluctant to do?

by Anonymousreply 166February 18, 2019 2:01 PM

[quote]In fact they had to play along.

They absolutely did not. They could have issued a standard "we remain committed to this investigation" statement and not said a thing about whether this was a hoax or not.

by Anonymousreply 167February 18, 2019 2:01 PM

r120 Yeah I was kind of thinking the same thing, I mean, he has to support his actor but I bet he will change on that. r132 see r154, just like with any big murder case, cops never want to tip their hand, I have no doubt they knew he was full of shit. They can't openly say, "yeah we don't believe him" god they would be excoriated by BLM and gay groups too for not taking him seriously. I imagine that's the best part of being a cop, watching that noose tighten, no pun intended, as the moron hangs themselves with their idiotic actions and words.

by Anonymousreply 168February 18, 2019 2:02 PM

Can the pamphleteers making broad social and political proclamations take it to another thread please? This is about Jussie and the scam of the year. Not your half-baked musings about whatever the fuck.

What’s next - a long post on the use of the term “high yellow” during the Harlem Renaissance?

by Anonymousreply 169February 18, 2019 2:02 PM

The rightwing nutjobs are all over this story on Twitter saying what our troll friend at R159 is saying: the liberal media lied about the poor innocent Covington kids and about Jussie's attack!

Except they didn't. The Covington kids were not innocent, and the media was skeptical of Jussie from very early on.

But Trumpsters gotta Trumpster.

by Anonymousreply 170February 18, 2019 2:02 PM

[quote]Al Sharpton, cut to him today. What must he be thinking?

Looking at that pic you posted R87, I know what I'M thinking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171February 18, 2019 2:04 PM

The media was skeptical??? R170, shame on you.

by Anonymousreply 172February 18, 2019 2:05 PM

This would have been a great B plot for Joey Tribiani on an episode of FRIENDS: The One Where Joey Makes Up An Attack......

by Anonymousreply 173February 18, 2019 2:08 PM

Run Jussie!!!! You’re about to be charged.

by Anonymousreply 174February 18, 2019 2:16 PM

If those nude pics of Jussie are real, I've got to admit he's got a nice dick I'd have wanted to suck.

by Anonymousreply 175February 18, 2019 2:16 PM

You should take this situation more seriously, r175. Jussie Smollett is an ADVOCATE. He is here to save the world. He is ELECT.

So show some respect, please.

by Anonymousreply 176February 18, 2019 2:19 PM

Jussie will only be able to get work AT a Subway after this is all over.

by Anonymousreply 177February 18, 2019 2:22 PM

He has opportunities at the Crafty Beaver also. That should be his new ironic nickname since he is neither crafty or has/is a beaver

by Anonymousreply 178February 18, 2019 2:25 PM

I am reposting R46's post above as he nails every point. I didn't even REGISTER that 2 white men (or any innocent men) could have been charged with this fake crime!!! Jussie is truly SCUM. It never registered that Jussie was going for a viral video.-- This brings me to my other question(s)

1) You can really SEE a security camera from afar? Jussie REALLY pointed out the camera? 2)The letter- The letter concerns me. How if some crazed person DID send the letter? And Jussie jumped on the chance to pull this little heist. Is it confirmed that they found magazines in the guy's apt?

R46's Post- Says it all-

Bringing over this exchange I saw on Part Six. It highlights just how fucking vile Jussie is. Basically a garbage human:

Jussie apparently made the cops very suspicious when he showed them where he was attacked and then pointed to a camera and said “good thing a camera is there to catch it.” Lol (The camera pointed in another direction, so my prediction he did try to stage it all for a viral video was correct.)

We get to see the hate mail, which looks like a preschooler sent it...and they’ve found a bunch of ripped up magazine in the Nigerians apartment. The FBI says thanks.

And Jussie said he was absolutely ready to press charges on his attackers, but then when cops revealed they had the Nigerians in custody he changed his mind.

God the cops must be having a million laughs with this epic moron at this point. He falls into every trap they lay like clockwork. R 566

R 566 that speaks volumes about his sociopathic tendencies. When the CPD told him they had two suspects in custody he was ready to press charges. He had no qualms about sending two innocent white men to prison for this fabricated crime. This guy is a total scumbag. R 585

by Anonymousreply 179February 18, 2019 2:29 PM

This is such a stupid thing to do that I would expect him either to be an adolescent or else intellectually disabled like Ryan Lochte. The guy is thirty-six years old and almost unfathomably stupid. What this guy has done to undermine both LGBT and black civil rights movements, not to mention wasting police force resources, should be punishable by jail time.

by Anonymousreply 180February 18, 2019 2:31 PM

Why didn't Jussie stage it as an anti-semitic attack as well... is he ashamed of his Jewish heritage?

by Anonymousreply 181February 18, 2019 2:41 PM

Is he mentally retarded/intellectually disabled? Seriously. He is pushing 40. No one his age has any right to be so stupid unless they are developmentally disabled. How does he manage to memorize and perform lines?

by Anonymousreply 182February 18, 2019 2:42 PM

I blame social media for the emotional stuntedness of people. But, Jussie was closeted for a good number of years. Well, into his 30s, correct? The closet stunts gay men’s emotional development.

by Anonymousreply 183February 18, 2019 2:44 PM

Very ashamed of Jussie, this is gonna set back future hate crime victims by a bigger margin than they already are. Most right wingers already try to call any legitimate hate crimes or attacks done by righties as hoaxes or false flags, This just gives them more ammunition to use against the left (not to mention all the braindead celebs and politicians who openly supported him way too early with little evidence) SMH

S/N Bernie/Gabbard (maybe Warren but she is too soft) for 2020 please, no more corporate bought shill neo libs running the party, they'll fuck us over in 2020 for sure

by Anonymousreply 184February 18, 2019 2:46 PM

Betsy DeVos just drove the Department of Education to pass regulations to lean in favor of accused sexual assaulters on college campuses and in schools—essentially putting the greater doubt on victims than on perpetrators. I can already see her using this as an excuse to protect people who commit hate crimes on campuses. This dude deserves prison time.

by Anonymousreply 185February 18, 2019 2:49 PM

R73 show my the receipts 🧾

by Anonymousreply 186February 18, 2019 2:56 PM

Cory Booker is on my shit list because of his support for this idiotic thing. I will literally vote R if it comes down to him.

by Anonymousreply 187February 18, 2019 2:59 PM

R186 I'm not R73, but yes that theory has been floated before.

by Anonymousreply 188February 18, 2019 3:07 PM

So do we think the manager was in on this??? Or do we think that he was strategically on the phone so Jussie had a “witness” to back up his account? And what about the old dude back at his apt? Was he also a willing participant or just another person Jussie wanted there to make him seem more credible? Like did Jussie know old dude would insist on calling the police so he pretended to be reluctant—like that would make it seem less scripted??? I’m convinced it was a well thought out hoax, but I’m still trying to make sense of a few of the details.

by Anonymousreply 189February 18, 2019 3:09 PM

SURELY his manager wouldn’t also think that was a good idea???? Right?

by Anonymousreply 190February 18, 2019 3:10 PM

Fank you, you fixded my lack of name recognition!

by Anonymousreply 191February 18, 2019 3:11 PM

I proposed they were effing.

by Anonymousreply 192February 18, 2019 3:12 PM

[quote]Cory Booker is on my shit list because of his support for this idiotic thing. I will literally vote R if it comes down to him.

You are literally a moron.

by Anonymousreply 193February 18, 2019 3:12 PM

r189 Yeah I can't see anyone going along with something this fucking dumb but surely Jussie will throw the manager under the bus and claim it was his idea or something. Fucking snitches get stitches, bitch. His willingness to let anyone get arrested in relation to this makes him supremely punchable.

by Anonymousreply 194February 18, 2019 3:12 PM

Cory Booker is an idiot. Next!

by Anonymousreply 195February 18, 2019 3:14 PM

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Stop the lynch mob!

by Anonymousreply 196February 18, 2019 3:15 PM

R196, the twins spilled.

by Anonymousreply 197February 18, 2019 3:18 PM

As my grandmother used to say, “Stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid.”

by Anonymousreply 198February 18, 2019 3:20 PM

R196 - nice try, good one actually

by Anonymousreply 199February 18, 2019 3:21 PM

So these fools actually did a “practice run”’of this shit show??? I mean, I can’t believe this guy put ALL of this thought into this and it still went up in flames so quickly? What a dumbass.

Maybe he was trying to garner up support of Kamala’s proposed anti-lynching law? “See, racists are still putting nooses around black ppl’s necks all the time! We need this law!”

by Anonymousreply 200February 18, 2019 3:21 PM

I don't know what kind of career Jussie would have had post-"Empire," but now we'll never know. He's done.

by Anonymousreply 201February 18, 2019 3:23 PM

I did suspect there was a Kamala connection, R200. I said that in the first thread for it was immediately dismissed for it.

by Anonymousreply 202February 18, 2019 3:26 PM

R201 If he doesn’t end up in prison for this, which he should because of the harm it has caused, then I predict a short stunt run with gay porn and/or an “Only Fans” account followed by an immediate drug-fuelled crash and burn.

by Anonymousreply 203February 18, 2019 3:27 PM

What about my show r203?

by Anonymousreply 204February 18, 2019 3:34 PM

R204 You’re right. I forgot that the scummist people go to Big Brother and then advance to Dancing with the Stars these days.

by Anonymousreply 205February 18, 2019 3:36 PM

R204 But maybe Falcon will make another stunt $1 mil offer to Aaron Schock and Jussie Smollett to do an exploitative “Criminals! BBC Fucks Straight Republican Bro” scene and they’ll both be positioned to do it.

by Anonymousreply 206February 18, 2019 3:38 PM

^ Porn pays a pittance.

The Nigerians made more on this lynching-lite stunt than most porn performers get for a scene.

And they’re the ones who could really have a future in porn, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 207February 18, 2019 3:45 PM

the bros will sell their story for big bucks.

by Anonymousreply 208February 18, 2019 3:50 PM

And you are a fucking idiot R202.

by Anonymousreply 209February 18, 2019 3:54 PM

Kory is a histrionic moron who would rather get behind his agenda than actually weigh the facts. Pass.

by Anonymousreply 210February 18, 2019 4:02 PM

Has anyone asked when the Law & Order: SVU loosely based on this whole mess will air?

by Anonymousreply 211February 18, 2019 4:03 PM

Latest from our Boo Rob:

New statement from Smollett representative: “There are no plans for Jussie to meet with Chicago police today. Any news reports suggesting otherwise are inaccurate. Smollett's attorneys will keep dialogue going with Chicago police on his behalf. We have no further comment today.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212February 18, 2019 4:06 PM

Was just watching CNN to see if there would be mention of this and they had coverage of the unrest in Haiti and that really pissed me off to see actual oppressed black people and compare and contrast with this piece of shit who is so goddamn lucky, as are all actors, to have such a fucking great and easy life. Fuck this scumbag, and fuck any defenders who say he must be mentally ill, no shit, so are lots of people, it's not an excuse. His main problem is his narcissism and that's not a free pass.

by Anonymousreply 213February 18, 2019 4:08 PM

And with his money R213 he has access to mental health professionals most people don't.

by Anonymousreply 214February 18, 2019 4:11 PM

Yes, R211. I already went there in the last thread.

by Anonymousreply 215February 18, 2019 4:15 PM

Again, this looks like something other than mental illness to me. It looks like a combination of actual intellectual disability and a personality disorder.

Personality disorders may be classified as mental illnesses, but they are distinctly different because they are usually irreparable and they are inherently manipulative and malicious. There’s a world of difference between the mood- and perception-based mental illnesses such as bipolar disorder and schizophrenia and personality disorders such as malignant narcissism, sociopathy and psychopathy. People who have no empathy by adulthood can’t learn empathy. This guy is a grandiose narcissist at best. His Twitter profile says “I am simply here to help save the world.”

by Anonymousreply 216February 18, 2019 4:15 PM

So I saw above that Jussie's "gay" character on Empire actually dates a woman? JFC wtf is wrong with having a GAY character?! I'm so effing tired of gay being used as an umbrella term when it has a meaning: exclusively same-sex attracted, homosexual. This shit is actually harmful, it perpetuates the homophobic myth that we can be changed if we just "meet the right [opposite sex] person" and I am done with it.

by Anonymousreply 217February 18, 2019 4:19 PM

r216 you took the words (so to speak) right out of my mouth.

This SCREAMS "personality disorder."

by Anonymousreply 218February 18, 2019 4:19 PM

“Personality disorder” in that, like Trump, it actually forces him to believes thr outright lies he tells?

by Anonymousreply 219February 18, 2019 4:22 PM

Even in the first threads we had people saying this was a hoax organized by Kamala Harris to bolster her anti-lynching law. The rightwingers are really upset that there might be a law making lynching a federal crime, which tells you the kind of people they are.

by Anonymousreply 220February 18, 2019 4:24 PM

This is bigger than TOT MOM!!

by Anonymousreply 221February 18, 2019 4:26 PM

You have to read the latest update from the Daily Fail...this is the story that keeps on giving!!! 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222February 18, 2019 4:26 PM

Sharpton speaks out. Even he is sick of this fool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223February 18, 2019 4:28 PM

My god, and here we though it would be pretty dead today. This entire mess is like an Advent calendar of assholery.

by Anonymousreply 224February 18, 2019 4:30 PM

If he can’t get work in hollywood after this maybe we see him doing bareback porn lol on onlyfans.

by Anonymousreply 225February 18, 2019 4:30 PM

Nothing Al Sharpton can say or do will make up for his disgusting race baiting following the Tawana Brawley hoax.

by Anonymousreply 226February 18, 2019 4:30 PM

Yes, R226, you’ve already brought that up several times in various iterations of this thread. Move on, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 227February 18, 2019 4:32 PM

True r226 but we can take pleasure in the fact he is resembling a rat turd more with each passing day.

by Anonymousreply 228February 18, 2019 4:33 PM

R183 I thought he said he was never in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 229February 18, 2019 4:35 PM

Oh dear — blocked R 209.

by Anonymousreply 230February 18, 2019 4:37 PM

R229 Jussie says a lot of things...

by Anonymousreply 231February 18, 2019 4:38 PM

R229–and you believe him?

by Anonymousreply 232February 18, 2019 4:38 PM

Like I give a shit R230.

by Anonymousreply 233February 18, 2019 4:41 PM

r226 I don't even know what the "Tawana Brawley hoax" is, grandpa. And I do like Al Sharpton! He's funny and comes across as highly likeable with a lot of experience on the MSNBC shows he comes onto.

I totally forgive any celebrity or big name that was taken in by Jussie at first. If someone you knew told you that story, and you didn't know them to be an unabashed liar, you'd believe it too. I DO think that now is the time when they have to see (like we all do, some of us earlier than others) that it IS a hoax, and to condemn it appropriately. Anyone still supporting Jussie now (or now "waiting for the facts" like ms. booker) is wrong, in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 234February 18, 2019 4:43 PM

[quote]Even in the first threads we had people saying this was a hoax organized by Kamala Harris to bolster her anti-lynching law.

Seems plausible.

by Anonymousreply 235February 18, 2019 4:43 PM

The only way out now is bribes and witness intimidation. Jussie doesn't have mush of either to offer himself, but are the stakes high enough from the damage a proven hoax could do, that others might pay to have the brothers recant or otherwise make it worth their while? The MAGA fiend narrative is lost forever, but maybe it could be turned into some minor forgettable personal beef.

by Anonymousreply 236February 18, 2019 4:45 PM

[quote] I don't even know what the "Tawana Brawley hoax" is, grandpa. And I do like Al Sharpton! He's funny and comes across as highly likeable with a lot of experience on the MSNBC shows he comes onto.

Then you're a moron and willfully ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 237February 18, 2019 4:45 PM

Yes, R237. Indeed he is.

by Anonymousreply 238February 18, 2019 4:46 PM

I can't stand that lunkhead Cory Booker - he can't give a simple, concise answer to anything. When he was asked if he would consider having a woman on the ticket (like he stands a chance in hell of getting the nom) he blabbered on for five minutes about not wanting to be "boxed in" to any decision, etc etc etc.

And he has a WONKY EYE!

by Anonymousreply 239February 18, 2019 4:48 PM

I think it's weird the show gets a commercial in the statements from the CPD:

"Media reports about the EMPIRE incident being a hoax are unconfirmed by case detectives."

“We can confirm that the information received from the individuals questioned by police earlier in the EMPIRE case has in fact shifted the trajectory of the investigation,” Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said in an emailed statement Saturday. “We’ve reached out to the EMPIRE cast member’s attorney to request a follow-up interview.”

by Anonymousreply 240February 18, 2019 4:48 PM

Did the police actually find cut up magazines in the brothers home? I mean it's as if the developmentally disabled were given a task to write and perform a mystery skit and this is the result.

I have to agree with R237. I live in the tri-state area and this hoax did irreparable damage to his reputation not to mention his steadfast refusal to take any responsibility for Tawana Brawley and her lies. This was a big deal when it happened and it still colors the way people see him.

by Anonymousreply 241February 18, 2019 4:49 PM

To suggest this was orchestrated by or in cooperation with Kamala Harris is fucking preposterous. You may not like her because she is a black woman and wants a law against lynching (heaven forbid!), but Harris is a highly intelligent woman and a former prosecutor. She would never have anything to do with a stunt this idiotic.

by Anonymousreply 242February 18, 2019 4:49 PM

r237 I don't generally hold people accountable for things that they did years before I was born. I think 32 years is a long time for someone to grow and "evolve."

r239 I agree with you, but you know what! Booker kind of did his own hoax with that story of the drug dealer who taught him life lessons that he made up. I hate to say this, but I could see Booker doing something just like this himself. (Always thought he was fake fake fake)

by Anonymousreply 243February 18, 2019 4:50 PM

He’s an ass...

by Anonymousreply 244February 18, 2019 4:51 PM

So Jussie is sitting at home sweating it out. He's obviously been told not to post anything on SM and I know that must be killing him, so that's good. I am 99.999999999999999999 percent sure he is on here reading these threads because he's a plutonium-grade narcissist and needs to feed his beast. So FUCK YOU JUSSIE! May you rot in prison for a long, long time.

by Anonymousreply 245February 18, 2019 4:51 PM

[quote]You may not like her because she is a black woman

Alright, I have to block this person. Just crazy obtuse accusations.

by Anonymousreply 246February 18, 2019 4:53 PM

[quote]I don't generally hold people accountable for things that they did years before I was born. I think 32 years is a long time for someone to grow and "evolve."

Sharpton never apologized for the incident.

by Anonymousreply 247February 18, 2019 4:54 PM

Thanks to Jussie, lynching will soon be legalized in all 50 states

by Anonymousreply 248February 18, 2019 4:54 PM

R242 people have a problem with Kamala believing this silly schizo’s story. There were serious red flags from the start and any deligent prosecuter would have seen them right away!!

by Anonymousreply 249February 18, 2019 4:56 PM

We are probably only 30 posts away from someone saying with authority that Jussie is worse than Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 250February 18, 2019 4:56 PM

[quote] Even in the first threads we had people saying this was a hoax organized by Kamala Harris to bolster her anti-lynching law.

No one said Kamala organized it.

Posters criticized the need for the anti-lynching law, and correctly shamed Kamala/Booker for exploiting Jussie's hoax to promote their bill.

If you insist, we can keep talking about her Jussie ties if you really want.

by Anonymousreply 251February 18, 2019 4:58 PM

Oh, I hope Jussie is reading this. If he is: Jussie, it came later in life than you had hoped, but you had EVERYTHING: You were a television star and had a viable music career. You had great looks, a good body, apparently great anatomy. You had a ton of money, and no doubt a huge following. You helped to bring attention to LGBT civil rights within the black community.

And you fucked it ALL up not only for yourself, but for all LGBT people of color. You should feel ashamed of yourself. This was a mistake of a caliber that few in the history of this nation have committed. If you feel in any way like a victim, then you are entirely devoid of empathy and personal accountability, and you need extensive professional help. I do wonder whether you may be somewhat intellectually disabled or else addicted to a mind-altering drug, because this shows both a lack of inhibition and conscience and also a lack of intellect. You self-sabotaged in an epic way. Why? Why would you do this to yourself, your family and your community? You should know that your sister is going to suffer now by association.

by Anonymousreply 252February 18, 2019 4:59 PM

r234, since by your own admission you have no idea what the "Tawana Brawley Hoax" is, maybe you should refrain from posting ignorant comments about it, and about posters making reference to it.

The thing (well, one of them) that really pisses me off about millennials is their confident belief that absolutely nothing occurring before they were on the planet has any historical/cultural/social value or relevance. You've done absolutely nothing to merit this swagger, and it's unbecoming.

by Anonymousreply 253February 18, 2019 4:59 PM

[R250] is worse than Hitler for ruining that surprise.

by Anonymousreply 254February 18, 2019 5:00 PM

Note to those posting they are going to block someone: NOBODY CARES

by Anonymousreply 255February 18, 2019 5:00 PM

R236 The brothers are staying at an undisclosed location so Jussie and his people can't contact them.

by Anonymousreply 256February 18, 2019 5:00 PM

R255 what? How fucking dare you! Blocked !!

by Anonymousreply 257February 18, 2019 5:01 PM

[quote]I don't generally hold people accountable for things that they did years before I was born. I think 32 years is a long time for someone to grow and "evolve."

Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.

by Anonymousreply 258February 18, 2019 5:01 PM

NEVER FUCK with the Chicago police! They can't solve murders, but they have highly attuned bullshit detectors.

And trust me - somebody is keeping a running tab of how much this "investigation" is costing taxpayers! If Jussie is in a world of hurt now, wait until they present him with that bill!

by Anonymousreply 259February 18, 2019 5:01 PM

I think Kamala jumped on board so quickly because she is courting the black vote big time. I love when multi-racial politicians are black one day and then Indian the next depending on the demographics of the voting block.

by Anonymousreply 260February 18, 2019 5:02 PM

Why can’t I see R 255?

by Anonymousreply 261February 18, 2019 5:02 PM

R260 - you made me lol.

by Anonymousreply 262February 18, 2019 5:03 PM

R261 here - R255. You blocked them.

by Anonymousreply 263February 18, 2019 5:04 PM

Good.

by Anonymousreply 264February 18, 2019 5:07 PM

These hoaxes fascinate me in a rather morbid way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265February 18, 2019 5:07 PM

R227 and R235 exposed themselves for the ignorant pieces of shit they are.

by Anonymousreply 266February 18, 2019 5:07 PM

I like how Kamala presents herself a lot, but her overly aggressive campaigning this early on has turned me off, and I have told her campaign as much. Somehow I got on their email list and I get at least one email per day from different alias names—Kamala, her husband, campaign staff, family—every day claiming a new emergency reason why she needa my money. Do they think I am going to donate to her campaign every single day for two years? Seriously? I’m really turned off. I will vote for just about anyone who opposes Trump, and I don’t need this kind of inbox harassment.

That said, to suggest she or her campaign has anything to do with Smollett other than tweeting opposition to a hate crime in bonkers. She’s too smart. This is a case of supremely stupid people doing something almost unbelievably dumb. It makes me wonder if Smollett even has a middle school-level education because this was just fucking dumb as a box of rocks.

by Anonymousreply 267February 18, 2019 5:07 PM

Oops, sorry, I meant R234.

by Anonymousreply 268February 18, 2019 5:08 PM

Yes, r265 — hate crime hoaxes have increased under Trump.

by Anonymousreply 269February 18, 2019 5:11 PM

Another bizarre hoax.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270February 18, 2019 5:15 PM

FWIW, I overheard two black male Home Depot employees this morning talking about Jussie. They were laughing about "Hollywood" and summed it up with "It's over for him, man."

by Anonymousreply 271February 18, 2019 5:15 PM

R267, not to go too off-topic but I receive my deceased Republican brother's mail at my address. You wouldn't believe the way they solicit donations under the name of Trump. When I received the renewal for membership notice I was glad because I assumed when his membership expired they'd stop sending so many solicitions. Nope.

I'm still registered as a Dem although I'd like to go back to being an Independent but I haven't received any sort of mailings or electronic solicititations from the DNC in years.

by Anonymousreply 272February 18, 2019 5:18 PM

Re:Daily Mail article-

And it is now clear that the brothers told the police that Jussie would keep the men updated on his whereabouts through his Instagram stories- MEANING, he was smart enough not to call or text them the night of his fake attack-

I am hoping that there will be concrete proof and not just circumstantial evidence. So far, nothing here goes straight to Jussalyn conclusively.

Am I wrong here? That's how it looks to me- And I want this kid to serve jail time.

by Anonymousreply 273February 18, 2019 5:20 PM

I wonder if this was a hoax that got out of hand for Jussie. He reports the "mugging," but doesn't expect anything to come of an investigation. As cold as it was you would expect people were going to have every inch of themselves covered up. Unfortunately for him he was too stupid to realize any sane person was not going to be out at 2am in that weather.

by Anonymousreply 274February 18, 2019 5:21 PM

GMA with Strahan and Sara is on.

They just talked about the JS situation for several minutes and gave an update that the CPD had talked to two men who alleged JS paid them to assault him.

Interestingly, neither Strahan or Sara made one mention that the two men were Nigerians. They made no mention of their race to at least let their audience know this isn't looking like a hate crime.

They did say they're waiting for more information to come out before they make any judgements.

by Anonymousreply 275February 18, 2019 5:21 PM

r271 Are you sure it was Home Depot and not Lowes?

by Anonymousreply 276February 18, 2019 5:22 PM

R273 Did Jussie do an Instagram story about the fact he was heading out to a certain Subway at 2am?

by Anonymousreply 277February 18, 2019 5:22 PM

R275 Many media reports now have whitewashed the MAGA element out of the story even though that was the big selling point of this hoax to begin with. Can't have the audience know that little Jussie tried to start a race war by pinning this "attack" on whitey.

by Anonymousreply 278February 18, 2019 5:24 PM

Jussie, you god damned crazy fuck. You set black attacks back by YEARS. You fucker. Crazy asshole. Rot in hell you crazy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 279February 18, 2019 5:27 PM

R242 I don’t think anyone thinks Kamala Harris was directly involved in orchestrating this fiasco. I think that Jussie, being a self-important moron, might have taken it upon himself to assist his “family friend” in her agenda by creating a “modern day lynching.” He does think he’s here to save the world, after all.

by Anonymousreply 280February 18, 2019 5:29 PM

Ace is the Place, r276!

by Anonymousreply 281February 18, 2019 5:31 PM

It would have been funny if Jussie was advising the brothers on Instragram stories of his whereabouts (instead of calling/texting them) and some stalker had showed up first and really did beat the shit out of him before the brothers had a chance to pull off their rehearsed and choreographed for the cameras beat down. That would have been karma.

by Anonymousreply 282February 18, 2019 5:31 PM

The longer this lingers in my mind, the closer I get to pitying him. He’s just so fucking stupid. No one is this stupid.

by Anonymousreply 283February 18, 2019 5:33 PM

Won’t Empire have to fire him?

by Anonymousreply 284February 18, 2019 5:34 PM

Anyone over the age of six who still goes by the toddler-name “Jussie” has an obvious intellectual impairment.

by Anonymousreply 285February 18, 2019 5:35 PM

Kamala? LOL. I am surprised they haven’t accused Hillary of orchestrating it from her pizza delivery pedophile ring, code name Benghazi.

by Anonymousreply 286February 18, 2019 5:36 PM

R283, any time you start feeling pity for this cancer of a human being go read r46, specifically this part:

"When the CPD told him they had two suspects in custody he was ready to press charges. He had no qualms about sending two innocent white men to prison for this fabricated crime. This guy is a total scumbag."

by Anonymousreply 287February 18, 2019 5:36 PM

Jussie still has "no plans" to meet with the cops today. How many non-famous black men get this option?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288February 18, 2019 5:38 PM

I’d love to see the cops raid his home and drag him out.

by Anonymousreply 289February 18, 2019 5:41 PM

We know Rami Malek will still work with Jussie. Once you've worked with an accused pedophile---this is tame in comparison. So, silver linings?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290February 18, 2019 5:42 PM

who the fuck gives a shit about kamala? this is a thread about Jussie and the brothers.

by Anonymousreply 291February 18, 2019 5:42 PM

For what it’s worth: I am a fairly conservative, white, straight female, and I would never hold this BS stunt against anyone in the gay or black community. There might be some that do, but they were most likely already predispositioned to that opinion, so screw them. And most conservatives that I know, are not bigots, despite popular belief. I get the concern and furor about it (I feel the exact same way when a white conservative person does something racist or hateful in the name of politics, or any other time) but I hope/think that most are able to separate the loonies from the majority, on either side, that are peaceful, honest and rational about their beliefs and the reasons behind them. I don’t know if anyone cares about my opinion, but it made me sad to read that so many think this crazy stunt directly reflects poorly on them based on their being gay or black.

by Anonymousreply 292February 18, 2019 5:43 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293February 18, 2019 5:45 PM

Two reasons, R291.

1 - She's supposed to be The Great Prosecutor but was dumb enough to fall for such an obvious hoax. Do we really need another dumb President?

2 - She's trying to pass legislation by taking advantage this obvious hoax. By the way, the reason there is no anti-lynching law already in the law is because the only lynching that's happened in the past 30 years all turn out to be hate crime hoaxes.

So she's either dumb as shit or a craven cunt. Take your pick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294February 18, 2019 5:46 PM

That’s victimization, R292. They need that. But, yes you’re correct about people who disliked gays and before will dislike them anyways regardless if this true or not.

by Anonymousreply 295February 18, 2019 5:46 PM

To be fair, if the camera had been on the right position, this would have been the perfect hate crime for the Trump era. The idea wasn't that stupid, the execution was. Maybe some other celebrity will learn from this and fabricate a better scenario.

by Anonymousreply 296February 18, 2019 5:57 PM

It was still stupid, r296.

by Anonymousreply 297February 18, 2019 5:58 PM

[quote]For what it’s worth: I am a fairly conservative, white, straight female,

Go back to your loser husband who's sucking cock on the side, feckless frau. We don't need people like you around here.

by Anonymousreply 298February 18, 2019 5:58 PM

Why celebrity? Hoaxes are on the rises by everyone

by Anonymousreply 299February 18, 2019 5:59 PM

Celebrities live off fabricating shit. I'm surprised this one wasn't well executed.

by Anonymousreply 300February 18, 2019 5:59 PM

I have to block R 298. Just no.

by Anonymousreply 301February 18, 2019 6:00 PM

R301 still doesn't know there is no space between the letter and the number(s).

by Anonymousreply 302February 18, 2019 6:01 PM

Knock it off, r298. We don't need shits like you around here, and you don't speak for the DL.

by Anonymousreply 303February 18, 2019 6:03 PM

R298 don't presume to speak for everyone at The DL.

by Anonymousreply 304February 18, 2019 6:03 PM

I don't think he has set any movements or political groups back, but I do think he has fucked up his own career...

by Anonymousreply 305February 18, 2019 6:07 PM

Look all the catty mysoginistic queens from DL defending a conservative white lady. How long till they call her fish on another thread? I'll wait.

by Anonymousreply 306February 18, 2019 6:08 PM

LSA at R306, jealous?

by Anonymousreply 307February 18, 2019 6:09 PM

"I laughed. I cried. It was better then Cats."

by Anonymousreply 308February 18, 2019 6:10 PM

R298, by now everyone has probably blocked you. You suck. Now you can suck all by yourself.

by Anonymousreply 309February 18, 2019 6:10 PM

R294 is right. This pretty much derails Kamala's campaign. She can recover, but she needs to come clean about how wrong she was about this.

by Anonymousreply 310February 18, 2019 6:10 PM

[quote]And most conservatives that I know, are not bigots, despite popular belief.

This is what you cunts are defending. This place used to be populated by Ivy League educated gays who criticized capitalism with sophistication and wouldn't allow a conservative frau to say two words.

Those days are long gone and I'm not from lipstick alley, I resent women posting here as much as most posters.

by Anonymousreply 311February 18, 2019 6:11 PM

R310 AKA “The Kamala Lynching Troll” deserves a block too.

by Anonymousreply 312February 18, 2019 6:13 PM

r294 The anti-lynching law was about more than people hanging from nooses in trees. It was intent, rather than specific deed. For example, was the event reported at the link A HOAX as you think all these events are?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313February 18, 2019 6:14 PM

And, yes, R298 sounds psycho but the conservative Frau is no one’s friend here and doesn’t need you throwing yourself in the train tracks to protect her.

She would (and does) vote for every gay person on this thread to have their rights taken away or severely limited.

by Anonymousreply 314February 18, 2019 6:15 PM

Perfectly said r314. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 315February 18, 2019 6:17 PM

Right I sound psycho because I told a proud conservative frau to fuck off? This message board used to be better.

by Anonymousreply 316February 18, 2019 6:17 PM

Why would a conservative woman come to Datalounge? We HATE you.

by Anonymousreply 317February 18, 2019 6:18 PM

BACK ON TOPIC, please!

When they show clips of the interview with Robin Roberts, it strikes me how much he KEEPS TALKING in answer to every question, including rhetorical statements like, "is it my fault that the camera was pointing north?" and so on. If he was that traumatized, he would not have been able to blabber on like this. Describing that idiot letter and the drawing in it in such detail and on and on...stinking up the whole room with all that rationalizing.

And the motivation? One word: ATTENTION. The show, once a Great Big Thing, is sinking like a rock, and his prospects weren't looking too good. Although it's too bad he blew his chance at being in TAKE ME OUT.

by Anonymousreply 318February 18, 2019 6:18 PM

R298, R306, R311 I expected a few hate-filled responses like that, and almost didn’t post bc of it. But I decided to speak up anyway. I will continue to support and accept the LGBTQ and other minority communities bc YOU, like Jussie, are the outlier in those groups with your ugliness and hatred for someone that is different than you.

R314 Complete bullshit. But I won’t argue my voting history. I simply wanted to offer my continued support to a group of ppl that are clearly and understandably upset by an idiotic scam that they believe reflects poorly on them. Shame on me.

by Anonymousreply 319February 18, 2019 6:19 PM

This doesn’t negatively impact Kamala or anyone else who believed him. He is the one who has to account for his own lies.

by Anonymousreply 320February 18, 2019 6:20 PM

R296 Yep and that is why he was so upset in the GMA interview that the camera was pointed in the wrong direction.

by Anonymousreply 321February 18, 2019 6:22 PM

I wonder if Don Lemon is still talking to him...

by Anonymousreply 322February 18, 2019 6:22 PM

Fuck off R319, we don't need your conservative blessing. Go back to your stupid suburban life of book clubs and sexless existence while your high school sweetheart of a husband cheats on you on Grindr getting some dick on the side. That's all you conservatives are good for.

by Anonymousreply 323February 18, 2019 6:23 PM

I suspected this thread would attract some bigots, but the defense of conservative frau confirms it. The rush to try and place blame on Kamala is part of the plan. Wasn't there someone on a previous thread asking for cops to lock Don Lemon up? Just because he's friends with Jussie? MAGAs are doing victory laps here, but it's not a victory.

by Anonymousreply 324February 18, 2019 6:23 PM

Stop bickering and STAY ON TOPIC, for Christ's sake!

by Anonymousreply 325February 18, 2019 6:24 PM

[quote] So do we think the manager was in on this???

Good question, R189. Has he commented?

by Anonymousreply 326February 18, 2019 6:25 PM

Good to know all hate crimes are fake! Thanks Jussie!

I for one would have loved to have seen the "fight" on video. I'd imagine it rivaled the dramatic realism of Adam West playing Batman.

POW!

PUNCH!

BAM!

by Anonymousreply 327February 18, 2019 6:26 PM

R319 You should have gone with your first instinct and not posted here. You come off very poorly. We indeed don't need nor want your blessing. I don't even think you know just how condescending you come off. Your types never do.

Back on topic. FUCK YOU JUSSIE!

by Anonymousreply 328February 18, 2019 6:27 PM

The conservative Frau desperately wants attention.

by Anonymousreply 329February 18, 2019 6:27 PM

The CRO-MAGAS love things like this to justify their overt racism.

by Anonymousreply 330February 18, 2019 6:29 PM

Has he been charged yet? Run Jussie! They’re coming after you, u psycho bitch.

by Anonymousreply 331February 18, 2019 6:34 PM

The condescending tone of the feckless conservative frau is staggering. No wonder they live sexless lives with their loser husbands from up their pedestal of mediocrity.

Now back to the topic. All this drama queen had to do was hire two white trash guys to beat him up real good and blame it on conservatives. He really sounds dim and stupid. He could've hired some foreigners and paid their trip out of the country. It could've worked. Now he's finished. His crocodile tears on GMA is funny as hell though.

by Anonymousreply 332February 18, 2019 6:36 PM

Why are these fucking idiots posting like they speak for the whole LGBT community? Your hatred for anyone not gay is sickening. You are no better than Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 333February 18, 2019 6:38 PM

I haven't kept up every hour, every thread. Do we have HOT pics of that massive Nigerian junk, yet?

by Anonymousreply 334February 18, 2019 6:44 PM

So, about the hats...

I think it was reported that the 2 Nigerians bought 2 red hats, beside the rope. The rope was purchased from the Crafty Beaver store in the Ravenswood neighborhood (I assume it was the store on Lawrence Ave.) And the hats were bought nearby?

But the report I read was that they were red, no mention of the MAGA logo. Anyone else read this?

by Anonymousreply 335February 18, 2019 6:44 PM

They probably knew that any security camera would be too far away to read text on a hat so they probably didn't bother getting a hat with the MAGA logo....as long as it was red, they could sell it in the media as being a MAGA hat.

by Anonymousreply 336February 18, 2019 6:46 PM

I read that too R335.

by Anonymousreply 337February 18, 2019 6:46 PM

Our boo is a dog lover too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338February 18, 2019 6:48 PM

Jussie is an attention whore/drama queen? Wow - I'm truly shocked!

by Anonymousreply 339February 18, 2019 6:48 PM

Run Jussie. Run!

by Anonymousreply 340February 18, 2019 6:52 PM

So what happens to Jussie's career? Even if he manages to escape jail time, won't he at least be fired from Empire?

by Anonymousreply 341February 18, 2019 6:53 PM

red hats are cheap. Those maga hats probably cost at least 30 bucks.

by Anonymousreply 342February 18, 2019 6:53 PM

So now, according to Brad Edwards. a source is saying the attack was staged because the hate letter didn't get enough attention. There are so many twist and turns in this case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343February 18, 2019 6:54 PM

Whoever said that Taraji P. Henson was “transitioning into films from TV,” umm, you do realize that Henson was in the Oscar-nominated Hustle and Flow and then received a supporting actress nomination for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (acting alongside Mahershala Ali) three years later all before she even landed “Empire.”

by Anonymousreply 344February 18, 2019 6:55 PM

The hot Nigerian dudes just blew it a bit for me (hah) by saying the weren't anti-Trump, but I understand why they had to say that.

by Anonymousreply 345February 18, 2019 6:57 PM

I liked her in Persons Of Interest. Sad when they killed her off.

by Anonymousreply 346February 18, 2019 6:58 PM

I hope Jordan Peele gets to write and direct the film version of this clusterfuck.

by Anonymousreply 347February 18, 2019 7:00 PM

R343 Which implies they have evidence he was behind the letters

by Anonymousreply 348February 18, 2019 7:00 PM

...and will be charged with a federal crime

by Anonymousreply 349February 18, 2019 7:01 PM

How hard could it be to hire white guys to commit a fake hate crime? Was he having sex with them or something?

by Anonymousreply 350February 18, 2019 7:01 PM

Damn. be sure to read the full CBS article. Chrissy Metz just sang an encore.

by Anonymousreply 351February 18, 2019 7:01 PM

Why should he be fired, R341?

After all, It was Drumphitler's fault. The strain of living under this racist, homophobic administration forced Jussie to make this grand artistic gesture. He held a mirror up to America's ugly, white, hate-filled face and forced us to confront the deep evil that stares back at each one of us. He's fulfilling his mission statement: "I am simply here to help save the world. Nothing is more important than love."

^^Coming soon from Jussie's PR team and media enablers

by Anonymousreply 352February 18, 2019 7:02 PM

Jussie is a criminal liar. People who ate his story are bigots. If this was a white guy, the Dems would have looted the whole country by now. Sick!

by Anonymousreply 353February 18, 2019 7:04 PM

Did they comment on the case on The View this morning? I don't watch it, but might be amused at what Whoopi and Joy had to say.

by Anonymousreply 354February 18, 2019 7:05 PM

Two questions:

1) Jussie was going to be in Take Me Out? NAKED Take Me Out?

How was anyone supposed to pay attention to the dialogue with his pendulous dong swangin’ about??

2) Is Jussie still doubling down on his lies?

Because if it is proven that he sent the letter - a federal crime - I hope he remembers that most of the people being indicted by Mueller aren’t going down because of the crime itself, but for lying to the FBI about the crime.

by Anonymousreply 355February 18, 2019 7:05 PM

The article also says they are claiming they were born in the U.S.?!

by Anonymousreply 356February 18, 2019 7:06 PM

We have the answer, the brothers were born and raised in Chicago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357February 18, 2019 7:06 PM

Lee Daniels and (no surprise there) Ava DuVernay stand by the drama queen liar.

by Anonymousreply 358February 18, 2019 7:06 PM

R292: I appreciate your comments. Ignore 298

by Anonymousreply 359February 18, 2019 7:07 PM

If he’s not fired - good. And, that goes for past racists, Klansmen, Nazis, etc. no resigning, no firing, nothing.

by Anonymousreply 360February 18, 2019 7:07 PM

To all criminals:

Although I do not hold any sort of criminal tendencies myself, it just seems to make perfect sense that when you commit a crime then you should commit your crime alone. Masterminds, when the gig is up, your partners in crime will rat you out to save their own asses every time. Don't be a dumb-ass.

There is an alternative: DON'T COMMIT ANY CRIMES!

by Anonymousreply 361February 18, 2019 7:08 PM

[quote] Because if it is proven that he sent the letter - a federal crime

Not so sure it's a federal crime. He sent the letter to himself.

by Anonymousreply 362February 18, 2019 7:08 PM

Stop sucking up to that frau.

by Anonymousreply 363February 18, 2019 7:10 PM

Note to Jussie -

You have single handedly proven that there actually IS such a thing as bad publicity. Next time, hire a good PR person!

by Anonymousreply 364February 18, 2019 7:11 PM

Al Sharpton: "Hold Jussie Smollett accountable if he staged attack"

Hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365February 18, 2019 7:11 PM

ok, how come nobody has come forward to claim the brothers? Usually there will be friends and family speaking out, claiming they are good guys, they didn't do this etc...

Are they ophans?

They owed a shit load of $$$ and according to legal documents, only made a few hundred $ a month when they filed for bankruptcy.

by Anonymousreply 366February 18, 2019 7:12 PM

No real gay is bootlicking the condescending feckless frau. She's doing it herself.

People who supported Jussie were not on the wrong. Stop acting like they were his accomplices.

by Anonymousreply 367February 18, 2019 7:13 PM

Empire will have to fire him. Why stand by a liar? If they continue to enable his false story, it just makes them look like they encouraged him to do it (and if they did, they too should go to jail).

by Anonymousreply 368February 18, 2019 7:14 PM

R362 From the CBS Chicago article that was just posted: "Chicago police say the FBI is handling the investigation surrounding the letter, because that’s a federal-level concern."

by Anonymousreply 369February 18, 2019 7:15 PM

R368 They are standing behind him because they fear they will be out of jobs soon. Fox will most likely cancel the show, not just fire him.

by Anonymousreply 370February 18, 2019 7:16 PM

They will have to cancel the show! Nobody watches it anyways...and now all the negative publicity surrounding it. Lots of people are gonna lose their jobs, not just Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 371February 18, 2019 7:16 PM

Sharpton should shut up before lightning strikes him dead. He really has a fat nerve weighing in on this.

R366, some family members spoke to the press right after the house was raided, and said they were "good boys," or words to that effect. They have probably been instructed by the lawyers to keep quiet; likewise Jussie's overbearing family.

It's an interesting question whether (and what) federal charges would apply if Jussie sent the letter to himself. I'm guessing that wouldn't change anything.

by Anonymousreply 372February 18, 2019 7:16 PM

They were in the wrong. In what world were they not? Are you Valentina living her fantasies?

This story made zero sense from the start when he claimed ignorant MAGA thugs recognized him from a very liberal tv show and attacked him. Only SJWs beloved this shit. Most black people didn’t either, look up the YouTube videos they made before the truth even came out...

by Anonymousreply 373February 18, 2019 7:17 PM

What's so ironic is that do you think he was actually doing this to help? I know so idiotic as two white men could have been arrested for this--- it's so tragic that he threw his entire career away- not sure what he will do for work now???

by Anonymousreply 374February 18, 2019 7:17 PM

So if the brothers sent the letter, even though it was under Jussie's direction, if they can't prove it was under Jussie's direction they could still get nailed I take it. Hopefully all of this cooperation is buying them a ticket out, but something tells me all 3 are going to get hit with charges. Jussie has the dough (at least more than these guys) and a lot of connections. If that motherfucker gets off with a slap and a nice trip to a spay/rehab to pet the therapy horses for a couple of months, I'll be furious.

by Anonymousreply 375February 18, 2019 7:18 PM

I'm surprised Fox has not already cancelled the show.

by Anonymousreply 376February 18, 2019 7:19 PM

Ahem "spa", sorry.

by Anonymousreply 377February 18, 2019 7:19 PM

Jussie has the dough NOW, but with this fiasco not sure how long that will last...

by Anonymousreply 378February 18, 2019 7:19 PM

The particular crime refers to a letter "addressed to any other person", which suggests a person who does send such a communication to themselves might not be breaking that particular law per se.

However, I would imagine that if a person did use a letter they sent themselves to file an incorrect police report, then they could be in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 379February 18, 2019 7:19 PM

yes, I also said all 3 will be charged several threads ago.

They better have evidence that Jussie directed them to do this etc.

by Anonymousreply 380February 18, 2019 7:20 PM

Jussie Smollet is a dangerous criminal. His high profile supports are co-conspirators. I hope Don Lemon has good lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 381February 18, 2019 7:21 PM

Gee, if Don talks to Jussie every night, surely he sees how unhinged Jussie is? Tell us Don!

by Anonymousreply 382February 18, 2019 7:22 PM

I believe Jussie will get away with it, because in the end, it wasn't a real or serious crime, no one got hurt. Had police arrested some white guys as potential attackers by mistake they'd have a case for millions on a civil case.

It wasn't really a serious crime anyway. People are way too sensitive nowadays. If Empire is canceled because of Jussie that would alone be enough of a punishment. Please spare me the police could have been doing their work on a real case. We all know police in Chicago couldn't care less about fighting crime.

by Anonymousreply 383February 18, 2019 7:22 PM

How did I not know that there are there so many handsome news reporters in Chicago?

by Anonymousreply 384February 18, 2019 7:23 PM

I'm wondering if there's two possible federal charges: 1) sending a terrorist threat (the text of the letter) 2) sending the (fake) anthrax

by Anonymousreply 385February 18, 2019 7:24 PM

R379, you could also make a case that the letter, no matter who it was addressed to, also served as a terrorist threat to the entire staff of the show. Especially since, if the white powder had actually been anthrax (which it was clearly intended to suggest), anyone in the general vicinity of the envelope could have been sickened or killed.

by Anonymousreply 386February 18, 2019 7:24 PM

r379, does it change things that the letter was sent to the Empire production office? Even though it was directed to Jussie, there are other people in that office.

by Anonymousreply 387February 18, 2019 7:24 PM

In what planet is calling someone nigger and faggot a terrorist thread?

by Anonymousreply 388February 18, 2019 7:25 PM

Now we are forever deprived of Jussie's nude Take Me Out shower scene and the schlong reveal. Tragic!

by Anonymousreply 389February 18, 2019 7:25 PM

I think he’ll do jail time. It wasted a lot of investigative resources. Unless he wants to drag down everyone on that show, he should confess.

by Anonymousreply 390February 18, 2019 7:25 PM

Hopefully Don is in touch with him trying to convince him to confess. I don't want Don to be another of these "stand by Jussie" assholes.

by Anonymousreply 391February 18, 2019 7:27 PM

If the letter was sent through the US Mail, that involves the Feds.

by Anonymousreply 392February 18, 2019 7:27 PM

R388 The drawing on the letter shows a gun being pointed at the stick figure along with a noose around the neck of the stick figure

by Anonymousreply 393February 18, 2019 7:27 PM

Um, folks, this obviously has zero percent to do with Kamala, except that, like millions of other public figures, when the police reported a possible hate crime she reacted with outrage.

Rightwing trolls see that she’s polling strongly right now so they cook up a harebrained connection and push it to death. It’s all part of their playbook.

by Anonymousreply 394February 18, 2019 7:29 PM

He doesn't have a record, he will not do jail time.

He will be on parole. lots of community service, be fired from show and be persona non grata.

by Anonymousreply 395February 18, 2019 7:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396February 18, 2019 7:29 PM

So he staged a re-enactment of the stick figure drawing in the letter? This is getting more and more pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 397February 18, 2019 7:30 PM

[quote] The drawing on the letter shows a gun being pointed at the stick figure along with a noose around the neck of the stick figure

and this is terrorism how? Is racism now considered terrorism, like white supremacy? Is that the logic?

by Anonymousreply 398February 18, 2019 7:30 PM

I wonder how retarded and mentally ill one must be to believe he could create this whole scenario and get away with it. I know actors are usually cretins, but "Jussie" (what kind of name is that?) really is something else. His career is over, he's now loathed by both deplorables and SJWs. Good job!

by Anonymousreply 399February 18, 2019 7:30 PM

Probation, R395. Not parole.

by Anonymousreply 400February 18, 2019 7:31 PM

I love the "sad face" on the stick figure :( Nice touch.

by Anonymousreply 401February 18, 2019 7:31 PM

Aren't there other examples of hoaxers doing jail time?

Besides, there were all of his "supporters" insisting on the perpetrators get punished.

He's the perpetrator.

Even Sharpton has picked up on that and is saying Jussie should be punished if it's a hoax.

by Anonymousreply 402February 18, 2019 7:32 PM

Is Jamyra (the Soft Butch Sous Chef killer lesbian) a missing Smollett sibling?

Has Jussie thought about paying for the legal services of one Anna Harkness, Esq.?

by Anonymousreply 403February 18, 2019 7:32 PM

R394 but isn't she a close personal friend of his family?

by Anonymousreply 404February 18, 2019 7:33 PM

"Nothing is more important than love." -- Jussie

"Love'll get you like a case of anthrax

And that's something I don't wanna catch.

Ought to control what I do to my mind

Nothing in there but sunshades for the blind

Only yesterday I said to myself

The things I'm doing aren't good for my health."

-- Gang of Four

by Anonymousreply 405February 18, 2019 7:33 PM

Maybe the Empire producers are sticking by him because they were in on it. And yes, he will serve jail time.

by Anonymousreply 406February 18, 2019 7:33 PM

R393, that's not a gun, but a blow dryer. With hot air coming out of it. Blowing on the Jussie stick figure's hair.

by Anonymousreply 407February 18, 2019 7:34 PM

He will definitely get some jail time. Not a lot but enough as an example to show you can't do this kind of shit.

by Anonymousreply 408February 18, 2019 7:34 PM

How in the name of God is it possible with so many NYC theatre queens here that absolutely no one knew that Jessie was in Manhattan doing a reading of Take Me Out the day before the attack? It beggars belief. Almost as much as the hoax itself!

by Anonymousreply 409February 18, 2019 7:34 PM

I really doubt he will serve jail time, his lawyers are about to make him crazy, addicted to drugs etc. He will get away with it but life will be over basically. He will go to rehab.

by Anonymousreply 410February 18, 2019 7:35 PM

Our boo wants your dog pics...don't let him down

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411February 18, 2019 7:37 PM

He’s black, he will go to jail.

by Anonymousreply 412February 18, 2019 7:38 PM

All that for $3,500?

by Anonymousreply 413February 18, 2019 7:42 PM

I know, Jussie is cheap r413. Those Empire cheques must not be very big.

by Anonymousreply 414February 18, 2019 7:42 PM

Inside Edition just covered this story and had a shirtless video of the Nigerians preening with a light-skinned bro in the background. There was also a gym flex pic shown that I had not seen before.

by Anonymousreply 415February 18, 2019 7:44 PM

[quote] Um, folks, this obviously has zero percent to do with Kamala

Sure, Jan.

Even Al Sharpton has condemned the hoax. Kamala and Booker's shameful tweets have not even been deleted.

by Anonymousreply 416February 18, 2019 7:46 PM

While we are talking about anthrax. Let's not forget his little tweet nugget.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417February 18, 2019 7:47 PM

Keep digging r415. We are depending on you!

by Anonymousreply 418February 18, 2019 7:48 PM

Empire Executive Producer: "I believe and stand by @JussieSmollett . Keep your head up."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419February 18, 2019 7:51 PM

The letter is so amateurish that it's embarrassing. Jussie is an imbecile to think that he could make this hoax believable.

by Anonymousreply 420February 18, 2019 7:51 PM

Inside Edition also dig up the Empire clip in which one of the brothers appeared as an extra. He is a prisoner in the visiting room in the background while Taraji and Terrence are talking.

So, we already know what one of them will look like in orange prison garb.

by Anonymousreply 421February 18, 2019 7:53 PM

Yep Jussy, just as you say in your tweet. Frauds are, indeed, everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 422February 18, 2019 7:53 PM

*dug

by Anonymousreply 423February 18, 2019 7:53 PM

He will almost certainly get jail time, if only to set an example. This type of crime can’t go unpunished.

by Anonymousreply 424February 18, 2019 7:59 PM

[quote] I really doubt he will serve jail time, his lawyers are about to make him crazy, addicted to drugs etc. He will get away with it but life will be over basically. He will go to rehab.

I hope he doesn't go to prison. He is clearly bi-polar and/or a substance abuser who is the victim of sexual assault and related trauma. He's been in the business since he was a child so he was preyed upon just like the Coreys, Renfro, Aaron Carter, et al. He needs help.

by Anonymousreply 425February 18, 2019 7:59 PM

It will be hilarious if there is a Google search in his phone of how to tie a noose.

by Anonymousreply 426February 18, 2019 8:01 PM

Is this even a thing outside a certain circle of black people?

Because, seriously, NObody gives a fuck about this lying little pissant, and yet there's four fucking threads about it. Don't know who he is, don't care what he's trying to do, never heard of him, sick of the press about him.

Now raise your hand if you brought your fat black ass over here from LSA to clog up this forum with multiple threads about some never was who lied to the cops.

Now leave.

by Anonymousreply 427February 18, 2019 8:01 PM

Please tell me you are being sarcastic r425. This dumb, entitled cunt has been swaddled and coddled his entire life.

by Anonymousreply 428February 18, 2019 8:01 PM

If they can connect him to that letter, he will do jail time, in the Fed. The brothers might not. If they're cooperating with authorities, and helping to build their case against him, they have a good chance of walking away from this mess without being charged.

by Anonymousreply 429February 18, 2019 8:02 PM

GTFO r425. He's no victim.

And don't give his team any ideas to excuse his crimes.

And they are serious crimes.

by Anonymousreply 430February 18, 2019 8:03 PM

Oh wait---seven . SEVEN fucking threads about this shit. You guys are more het up about this than you were about the MAGA hat kids in DC.

by Anonymousreply 431February 18, 2019 8:04 PM

[quote] And don't give his team any ideas to excuse his crimes.

Yes, his high-powered legal team are getting ideas from Datalounge on how to defend him.

by Anonymousreply 432February 18, 2019 8:05 PM

“Visionary” Director Ava DuVernay is on Twitter saying this is just racist cops and we should believe Jussie over them. It’s not any surprise that she can’t tell poor storytelling after that train wreck of A Wrinkle in Time she made.

by Anonymousreply 433February 18, 2019 8:05 PM

Wow, those Empire producers are in deep denial. At some point, you have to admit you were wrong. I guess that applies to Don Lemon too, who is waiting for all the facts to come out. Wake up and smell the hoax.

by Anonymousreply 434February 18, 2019 8:05 PM

I'm watching TMZ live right now.

Brothers did not get immunity from anyone.

Grand Jury might be delayed, cops want to get all documents.

after the fake attack, brothers got into a cab, drove a while, then changed cabs/cars (like they do in spy movies lol)

by Anonymousreply 435February 18, 2019 8:06 PM

Sorry, Jussie, the jig is up. You'll never work in television again. Better get your RentBoy listing ready.

by Anonymousreply 436February 18, 2019 8:08 PM

I’m having this hilarious vision of the Nigerian brothers in “white face” a la the Wayans brothers in White Chicks.

by Anonymousreply 437February 18, 2019 8:08 PM

R425, that’s why I have the tiniest sliver of empathy for this guy. That delusional, narcisstic victim complex of his comes from somewhere and it’s probably the garbage parents who shoved their children into show business so they didn’t have to work. It’s most likely a polluted family line but this is the kind of BPD behavior of someone who was handed over to powerful pedophiles by some truly sick guardians in exchange for financial fortune for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 438February 18, 2019 8:09 PM

Fox will cancel the show before March 15.

by Anonymousreply 439February 18, 2019 8:09 PM

r425 may or may not be the poster on these threads (ALL of them) who's obsessed with the idea that every child star has been the victim of a pedophile. He is truly tedious.

I think Jussie's lawyers have probably been keeping him under wraps while they try to get him a psych evaluation that will gain him admission to a nice loony bin for 30 days. When he finally gets out, there will be expert testimony that he's suffering from one or more personality disorders or mental illnesses and needs treatment, not jail. I'm sure the lawyers are keeping all the families quiet--and I'm sure Lemon's lawyers are advising him to say nothing. There's almost nothing beyond "good morning" that doesn't have the potential to backfire.

by Anonymousreply 440February 18, 2019 8:09 PM

R427 It was the lead story on the national news last night

by Anonymousreply 441February 18, 2019 8:09 PM

Enough, pedo freak.

by Anonymousreply 442February 18, 2019 8:10 PM

I'm surprised the brothers are talking at all to the press, even if to state they aren't homophobic, anti-trump, etc. Maybe they are too poor to lawyer up and you only get a public defender if you are charged. They still should be smart enough to shut the fuck up. Oh god, what am I even saying. They are ALL meatheads.

by Anonymousreply 443February 18, 2019 8:10 PM

Jussie Smollett auditioned for a role in a play that shares eerie similarities to his alleged attack — and he may have used Instagram to tip off the brothers to his whereabouts the night of the beat-down, according to a report on Monday.

In the hours before the violent Jan. 29 assault in Chicago, the “Empire” star was in New York City for a day of readings for a possible revival of “Take Me Out,” sources told the Daily Mail.

The Tony-winning production follows a biracial baseball player who is attacked by a pitcher — and called a “n—-r” and “f—-t” — after coming out. The characters compete on a team called the New York Empires.

Smollett was among actors, including Zachary Quinto, to perform two readings that day, one in the morning and another in the afternoon.

Afterward, he popped to La Guardia Airport to fly back to Chicago to film the final episodes of the fourth season of “Empire.”

But when the flight got delayed, Smollett began posting Instagram stories — which cops now believe were meant for brothers Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo to see ahead of the attack, a source told the Mail.

One story had the airport tagged as a location and the caption, “Guess who is still on this [motherf–king] runway after two hours?”

Another two hours later said “Hey it’s me again … think i took off yet? Naaaaah…”

Smollett allegedly made a third post when the plane finally took off.

The Osundairos told cops that the attack was supposed to happen earlier than Jan. 29, CBS Chicago reported on Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 444February 18, 2019 8:11 PM

JS deserves serious jail time if he mailed that letter wit the fake anthrax in it. Whoever mailed that letter deserves serious jail time.

Federal buildings across the country deal with those kinds of hoax mail regularly. It is stressful to have to evacuate the building, and it's a colossal waste of resources having to employ police, bomb squads, HAZMAT personnel, rescue squads on standby.

by Anonymousreply 445February 18, 2019 8:12 PM

I thought the brothers made those statements a few days ago. Are they really still talking?

by Anonymousreply 446February 18, 2019 8:12 PM

R435 That would explain this line from a CNN article from last week: "A law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation said that Uber and Yellow Cab were helpful in tracking the men's whereabouts on the night of the attack."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447February 18, 2019 8:13 PM

Oops, here's the link to r444.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448February 18, 2019 8:13 PM

Timeline for those late to the party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449February 18, 2019 8:17 PM

From yesterday:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450February 18, 2019 8:19 PM

R439 - I watched the first season of Empire and loved it. For some reason, I stopped watching early Season 2. I am surprised that it is still on considering the 18-49 ratings are down by almost 64%.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451February 18, 2019 8:19 PM

[quote] Yes, his high-powered legal team are getting ideas from Datalounge on how to defend him.

Exactly. They are way ahead of me. They've already got his no-prison-time defense ready.

As much discussion as DL has had over the years about the sexual abuse and exploitation of young actors and child actors -- and all the personal accounts offered by victims-- I question the posters who still want to doubt it is a common occurrence.

by Anonymousreply 452February 18, 2019 8:20 PM

R446 They "broke their silence" today to say a few words.

De Mar spoke on the phone exclusively with the Osundairo brothers Monday afternoon. In a joint statement, they said: “We are not racist. We are not homophobic, and we are not anti-Trump. We were born and raised in Chicago and are American citizens.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453February 18, 2019 8:21 PM

Anyone who uses the race card we should call Jussie

by Anonymousreply 454February 18, 2019 8:22 PM

Ava D is an evil race baiter. Cancelled!

by Anonymousreply 455February 18, 2019 8:22 PM

Why did they say they were not homophobic? Yes, guys, we already know your big dicks are planted balls-deep in male ass at least two nights a week.

And several times it was up Jussie’s at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 456February 18, 2019 8:24 PM

[quote]Sources said one of the brothers held the rope and poured bleach while the other wore a plain red hat and yelled slurs at Smollett.

Damn, damn, damn! Why was that camera not in position correctly!

by Anonymousreply 457February 18, 2019 8:24 PM

Jussie probably was the anti-white pro-black and Jew goyim troll.

Just like Vester Flanagan, Jussie may have been one of the racist DL trolls

by Anonymousreply 458February 18, 2019 8:26 PM

Wait -- was it ever established that Vester actually posted here, r458?

by Anonymousreply 459February 18, 2019 8:27 PM

R457 = Florida Evans.

by Anonymousreply 460February 18, 2019 8:27 PM

[R458]

If that poster is JS, I hope he gets life in prison without internet privileges.

by Anonymousreply 461February 18, 2019 8:28 PM

Netflix should tell Duvernay to shut the fuck up. Her support of Smollett won’t help with their release of Duvernay’s upcoming miniseries about the Central Park 5.

by Anonymousreply 462February 18, 2019 8:28 PM

The last thing a real victim wants is for their attack to be released on video to the public. Stunt Queen Jussie being so eager to be seen made the cops suspicious.

It's almost like he has no idea how crazy he comes off to people. Robin Roberts looked put off by him in the interview and she was giving him softball questions and trying to redeem him .

by Anonymousreply 463February 18, 2019 8:29 PM

Ana Duvernay is a complete idiot.

by Anonymousreply 464February 18, 2019 8:32 PM

OMG, he's hot a record out on 2 March! He created this huge mess to promote his shitty music!! What a dumb cunt!

by Anonymousreply 465February 18, 2019 8:35 PM

R141 I was heartened to read a black journalist declare his disappointment with Harris's and Booker's premature Tweets.

He said they both are not ready for prime time at this point.

by Anonymousreply 466February 18, 2019 8:36 PM

Why r466? Hillary tweeted in defense of victims of what turned out to be a racist hoax:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467February 18, 2019 8:40 PM

To bring a hot white man to orgasm and swallow his semen is the ULTIMATE reward.

by Anonymousreply 468February 18, 2019 8:40 PM

Whoops. Wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 469February 18, 2019 8:41 PM

If it had said “black man” it actually would have been perfect for this thread.

by Anonymousreply 470February 18, 2019 8:42 PM

Do we think when they practiced this, that Jussie had them cum on his face to simulate the pouring of bleach on him?

by Anonymousreply 471February 18, 2019 8:43 PM

[quote]A grand jury will indict a ham sandwich.

OBJECTION!

by Anonymousreply 472February 18, 2019 8:43 PM

DuVernay is such a smug cunt. I can't wait for her comeuppance.

She's so arrogant.

by Anonymousreply 473February 18, 2019 8:43 PM

Sentiments such as yours are NEVER in the wrong thread, R468 / R469.

by Anonymousreply 474February 18, 2019 8:43 PM

It wasn't just politicians R466. A lot of celebrities jumped on his innocence. I know of one celebrity that actually deleted their instagram comment about him and how horrible it was, blah blah blah. I remember, wish I could find the clip, watching Ron Howard and Brian Grazer going on about how sick the person was that did this to Jussie. Brian is one of the executive producers of Empire.

by Anonymousreply 475February 18, 2019 8:45 PM

R475

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476February 18, 2019 8:48 PM

Don't forget this r466!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477February 18, 2019 8:49 PM

[quote]What's the record number of DL threads on a single topic? Because i think this one is a contender.

The Theatre Gossip thread is years old and is on part 344. These threads have a way to go.

by Anonymousreply 478February 18, 2019 8:49 PM

Thanks R476.

by Anonymousreply 479February 18, 2019 8:49 PM

[quote]I am surprised that it is still on considering the 18-49 ratings are down by almost 64%.

It ended 2018 as Fox's 2nd highest rated scripted show.

by Anonymousreply 480February 18, 2019 8:55 PM

The Aaron Rodgers/Kevin Lanflisi threads also went on for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 481February 18, 2019 8:55 PM

The Mueller threads are up to the 80s, right?

by Anonymousreply 482February 18, 2019 8:57 PM

Kamala stands by her tweet: "The Facts Are Still Unfolding:"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483February 18, 2019 9:03 PM

Yikes Kamala! "What tweet".

She better do better next time

by Anonymousreply 484February 18, 2019 9:04 PM

R484, what was she saying she was concerned about? It cuts off at the end.

by Anonymousreply 485February 18, 2019 9:05 PM

She's not ready for primetime.

by Anonymousreply 486February 18, 2019 9:05 PM

That's a deal breaker. Kamala is cancelled. Craven!

by Anonymousreply 487February 18, 2019 9:06 PM

Did Jussie send the letter too??? If he did, he is in trouble, because that is a FEDERAL CRIME. He better get that hole bleached and waxed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488February 18, 2019 9:06 PM

Want a really good laugh? Watch this clip from the shitshow known as The Talk. It’s from last week. Hahahaha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489February 18, 2019 9:06 PM

It’s easy for celebs to jump on the condemnation wagon. It’s what Nancy Grace does, too.

If it’s a hoax, they get to be all sad that they were betrayed but they always want to believe the best of people, etc.

It’s a win-win. “I was fooled just like y’all were. Sorry I’m an optimist!”

by Anonymousreply 490February 18, 2019 9:08 PM

R465, that release date is from 2018.

Has no one touched on the fact many biracial people seek out black activism as a way of validating their blackness? The AA community never seems to fully accept them as one of their own so they become obsessed with being the blackest person to ever black.

I think Jesse Williams of Grey's Anatomy is a prime example. He's a hypocritical little shit who resembles his Swedish mother more than his AA father and yet he acts as if he was raised in the hood by the blackest parents ever. Yes, Jesse, the struggle is real when you're making $125,000.00 per episode and then trade in the black wife who supported your ass for years for a younger white actress. Hypocritical little assholes.

by Anonymousreply 491February 18, 2019 9:08 PM

This asshole is so narcissistic and fueled by the media he will never admit guilt. This is a ego feeding game to him at this point.

by Anonymousreply 492February 18, 2019 9:09 PM

r491 I can't stand Jesse either. Though, I will say he championed his character's relationship with April, who is white, on the show and was a big supporter of Sarah Drew when she was fired.

by Anonymousreply 493February 18, 2019 9:14 PM

Someone needs to provide lyrics for “The Storybof Jussie and Lucy” for a Follies riff in the next Forbidden Broadway.

by Anonymousreply 494February 18, 2019 9:16 PM

R483 I don't think she could have handled it any worse. First they bring up the tweet and she plays dumb "Which tweet?". Then after being reminded of the tweet, she immediately looked for one her handlers to save her. With no one around to save her, she doubles down on Jussie's innocence with "The facts are still unfolding". Her presidential hopes are donezo. This is going to brought up by the media over and over again. She should've just owned up to her mistake, deleted her tweet, and said it was based on the information that was available to the public at that point.

by Anonymousreply 495February 18, 2019 9:16 PM

In R488's link:

[quote] They chose a spot just outside Smollett’s apartment in the ritzy Streeterville neighborhood because he believed a camera would’ve captured the attack. Police later found that the camera actually picked up nothing — because it was pointed in the wrong direction.

So Jussie was at least telling the truth when he told Robin Roberts on GMA that he was upset to learn the cameras didn't pic it up!

by Anonymousreply 496February 18, 2019 9:18 PM

R491, yes, this is so true. I call it the Bob Marley effect. Marley's father was a white man of English descent, and Marley was mocked for being half white. He threw himself so wholeheartedly into being a black Jamaican that no one could ever question his blackness again. Obama is another example of a man with mixed race parents who seems to identify entirely as a black man. Certainly he was pretty universally called the "first black president."

Ironically, everyone who is mixed race but fiercely and exclusively identifies as black is perpetuating the vicious "one-drop rule" that had its origins in the days of slavery: Anyone with any African blood in them at all was "tainted" and couldn't be called white. Nazis used a similar rule to determine who was Aryan. Even one Jewish ancestor would disqualify you.

Sadly, I think this disowning of half of one's heritage has its root in deep self-hate. The very loud, proud demonstrations of "black bonafides" hide a corrosive insecurity.

by Anonymousreply 497February 18, 2019 9:19 PM

I’m kind of surprised that Kamala didn’t have a better answer ready to go for that question. That was seriously underwhelming and befuddled for her.

by Anonymousreply 498February 18, 2019 9:20 PM

What are you talking about r491, I am fully black!!!!

by Anonymousreply 499February 18, 2019 9:21 PM

Her handlers did a shitty job R498. They had to have known that would be a question asked of her.

by Anonymousreply 500February 18, 2019 9:22 PM

Jussie over planned. If he was attacked and beaten fine. But when he got to the part where they put a rope around his neck, recognized him from Empire, and threw bleach on him, it got a little too dramatic. That, IMO is when he screwed up. Too bad he did this. He looks so stupid. He keeps saying it isn't so, but the Nigerians have the $#,000 he paid them.

by Anonymousreply 501February 18, 2019 9:22 PM

Me too, r499!

by Anonymousreply 502February 18, 2019 9:23 PM

R495 Jusslie did the dems a huge favor!

by Anonymousreply 503February 18, 2019 9:23 PM

I’m sure plans to cast him in the Take Me Out revival have already been scrapped.

by Anonymousreply 504February 18, 2019 9:24 PM

[quote]I was heartened to read a black journalist declare his disappointment with Harris's and Booker's premature Tweets. He said they both are not ready for prime time at this point.

Link?

by Anonymousreply 505February 18, 2019 9:24 PM

Oh, Jussilyn...

by Anonymousreply 506February 18, 2019 9:29 PM

r483 she could have said that the first time.

by Anonymousreply 507February 18, 2019 9:33 PM

Who cares if he had a rough childhood? So did millions of other people. Do the crime, do the time.

by Anonymousreply 508February 18, 2019 9:34 PM

I love that Jussie brought up Grindr and Jack’d during the GMA interview. I’m sure at least one frau longtime viewer had a moment of recognition after already having seen one of those apps on her husband’s phone.

by Anonymousreply 509February 18, 2019 9:35 PM

Shame Celebrity Big Brother in the UK is finished. Smollett would definitely have gotten an offer.

by Anonymousreply 510February 18, 2019 9:35 PM

Jussie can understudy for the actress playing Mayella Ewell in the new Broadway production of To Kill a Mockingbird.

by Anonymousreply 511February 18, 2019 9:37 PM

These Presidential candidates need to wise up. First you don't comment on every single thing the media asks you. You finesse. And you don't take the bait when something happens and rush to "issue a statement." Especially in a situation where the facts aren't clear. I mean be bright enough to just say " I condemn all hate crimes! " And then, if you must, get specific with something you know about.

by Anonymousreply 512February 18, 2019 9:39 PM

Even Trump was duped.

by Anonymousreply 513February 18, 2019 9:41 PM

R510 maybe Jussticely will get a contract with cockyboys or men.com and recreate this!

by Anonymousreply 514February 18, 2019 9:43 PM

I like Jussie. He's very cute and talented. It appears he has some exhaustion/PTSD/mental health struggles. As Kamala wisely put it, the facts are still unfolding. Same with Ava. How is that a lie, when it's the literal truth?

[quote]Honestly, it’s easier to love. I say this in every single show that I do. The volume of the hateful people is so loud. It’s deafening. If we just lowered that volume down and raised the volume on love, it would be such a better place. Again, it sound childlike, but sometimes the easiest answers and the most genuine remedies are usually very simple. People want to make it all deep like, “How can we stop it?” By stopping it! You hurting people, like a good person gets with a fucked up person, the fucked up person hurts the good person and the good person now ends up hurting people. J.S.

Jussie has a beautiful spirit and a wise, sometimes troubled mind. His first solo album Sum of My Music was lit. So much truth. He's deeply talented. The people who are so quick to condemn him are being just as irresponsible as the ones who were fully enraged by the incident before it was ever investigated! We all can learn from this, especially irresponsible politicians and all of the media.

These threads are very heated. Therefor, I won't be taking any questions regarding my post. Have a blessed day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515February 18, 2019 9:46 PM

I see that Jussie’s crisis management team has discovered this thread.

by Anonymousreply 516February 18, 2019 9:49 PM

R513, I'm not so sure Trump was duped. It could also be that he suspected a hoax, but deliberately decided to cut Jussie and his supporters off at the ankles by defying expectations and condemning the 'attack' in strong terms. This left them unable to claim, "See? Trump LOVES when his supporters lynch black, gay men!"

Even Jussie seemed a little disappointed at Trump's support.

by Anonymousreply 517February 18, 2019 9:49 PM

the brothers said they are born in USA and are USA citizens. But the article says Nigeria-born brothers...

I'm so confused.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518February 18, 2019 9:51 PM

R518 I think Page Six ran that before the brothers spoke up earlier today.

by Anonymousreply 519February 18, 2019 9:52 PM

I'm sure a number of celebrities with private suspicions nevertheless tweeted support -- better to look naive but supportive for how many of them sell themselves.

by Anonymousreply 520February 18, 2019 9:53 PM

Unpopular Opinion:/Ava Duvernay is a mediocre director who wouldn't have a career if it weren't for Oprah constantly hiring or bank rolling her. The 13 was riveting, but everything else she's directed has been sub-par.

by Anonymousreply 521February 18, 2019 9:55 PM

Looks like the video in the link R489 shared has already been removed -- is it working for anyone else? I get "not available."

by Anonymousreply 522February 18, 2019 9:55 PM

His past has nothing to do with creating a national hoax. He is an adult, not a child.

by Anonymousreply 523February 18, 2019 9:58 PM

Jussie, hun, I'm all for you saving your money to pay your lawyer (I recommend Jackie Chiles for cases like yours), but...

You need a better PR firm. 20-year-old interns like R515 spewing praise all over the internet isn't going to cut it. Hire some pros.

by Anonymousreply 524February 18, 2019 9:59 PM

Attention hog

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525February 18, 2019 10:00 PM

R521, sadly, I agree. I want to like Ava's films, but I don't.

I understand where some of her tweets are coming from but this whole thing has been unravelling for days and days. Discretion would be the better part of valor at this point.

by Anonymousreply 526February 18, 2019 10:00 PM

R524 bitch is broke, that probably is jusshoaxie himself!

by Anonymousreply 527February 18, 2019 10:00 PM

Is R515 a parody??

by Anonymousreply 528February 18, 2019 10:01 PM

R526 When a strong black sista makes something mediocre they get praised to the heavens..Beyonce for example.

by Anonymousreply 529February 18, 2019 10:02 PM

[quote]Even Trump was duped.

You seem to think that is a difficult undertaking.

by Anonymousreply 530February 18, 2019 10:02 PM

MLK's dream came true!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531February 18, 2019 10:03 PM

I hope r515 is a parody, but as we've seen every day, the world--and DL threads--are full of loonies.

by Anonymousreply 532February 18, 2019 10:16 PM

[quote] Harris Freezes, Laughs Awkwardly When Asked About Calling Smollett Incident a ‘Modern-Day Lynching’

That laugh reminded me of my daughter when she was still a child getting caught in some mischief. But not nearly as cute when coming from a presidential candidate.

by Anonymousreply 533February 18, 2019 10:23 PM

Has anyone asked Oprah, Lee Daniels, and Tyler Perry what they know about this?

by Anonymousreply 534February 18, 2019 10:27 PM

Jussie’s Messy Mussy!

by Anonymousreply 535February 18, 2019 10:35 PM

Where is part 8 of this dramedy?

by Anonymousreply 536February 18, 2019 10:35 PM

I can't believe this is already at 536 posts. It was supposed to be so quiet today, but nope. I wonder if he'll come out to play with the po-po tomorrow. He's just making it worse on himself the longer it stretches out.

by Anonymousreply 537February 18, 2019 10:38 PM

The story was just on ABC World News Tonight with David Muir. They talked about the brothers saying Jussie was mad that the letter didn't get enough attention so he staged the attack. What a mess.

by Anonymousreply 538February 18, 2019 10:40 PM

Lots of posters at The Root remain skeptical.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539February 18, 2019 10:40 PM

At this point I don't think his IQ is above 100. Probably in the low 90s like many in the prison population.

by Anonymousreply 540February 18, 2019 10:41 PM

But he’s so hot

by Anonymousreply 541February 18, 2019 10:42 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542February 18, 2019 10:42 PM

Big meat, big little lies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543February 18, 2019 10:43 PM

R540 jusslie’s brain at bottom Right!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544February 18, 2019 10:44 PM

Duvernay is a Hollywood elitist. She believes a celebrity more than 2 black guys.

by Anonymousreply 545February 18, 2019 10:45 PM

It’s over. Cardi B ain’t having it.

by Anonymousreply 546February 18, 2019 10:47 PM

R496, I posted suggesting that several days ago in a much earlier thread and have reposted it several times since. I'm pleased as punch to have been proved correct -- that it was all staged for that one particular security camera to pick up and Jussie is so stupid that he didn't even realize until the cops told him that the camera pointed the other way. He ended up staging his stunt in the only camera blind spot on his way home from Subway.

by Anonymousreply 547February 18, 2019 10:47 PM

R546 Cardi is more spicy latina than black.

by Anonymousreply 548February 18, 2019 10:48 PM

[quote] It’s over. Cardi B ain’t having it.

She is only hedging her bets

'I am really disappointed in Jussie Smollett, whatever the f*** his name is. I'm really disappointed in him.

'I feel like he f***d up Black History Month bro. 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒏. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅, 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒕 so they might try to frame him and make him look like he's a liar, but if he's not then bro you f***d up for real.

'Why would you do that? Then you f****** give Donald Trump immunity to f****** laugh at n*****s and s**t,' she said.

by Anonymousreply 549February 18, 2019 10:49 PM

The security camera video probably would have been a howler. What a shame the camera pointed the other way.

by Anonymousreply 550February 18, 2019 10:50 PM

Is that dick pic also a hoax?

by Anonymousreply 551February 18, 2019 10:50 PM

Jussie is dressy, but cold as a slab.

Jussie wants to be juicy,

Jussie is racy, but hard as a rock.

by Anonymousreply 552February 18, 2019 10:51 PM

Smollett's cognitive limitations are related to his scam being poorly executed and now unravelling. But low IQ doesn't relate to deciding to do something SO VERY DEPLORABLE. That is a character flaw and/or mental illness. He's basically immoral and a pig.

by Anonymousreply 553February 18, 2019 10:53 PM

That is one hell of a sandwich to escape a bleach attack. The logistics alone say this was a hoax.

by Anonymousreply 554February 18, 2019 10:53 PM

Celebrities including Ariana Grande, Zendaya, Kerry Washington, Shonda Rhimes and Andy Cohen rallied behind Smollett immediately. They focused on the alleged hate crime as a microcosm for the ills of America in 2019 and how intolerance can lead to violent acts.

I missed the comments from Cohen

by Anonymousreply 555February 18, 2019 10:54 PM

Did Cohen delete his comments R555?

by Anonymousreply 556February 18, 2019 10:57 PM

Cohen's tweet about the "attack."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557February 18, 2019 10:59 PM

Another tweet from Cohen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558February 18, 2019 10:59 PM

He should have stuck with the first tweet. Works in this situation.

by Anonymousreply 559February 18, 2019 11:02 PM

Just watched his ABC interview with Robin Roberts. Lies all lies. Lies and projection and self-incrimination and a disturbing undercurrent of real self-hatred. At one point he even said he was tired of the fearMONGRELS. I honestly don't think this interview could have gone worse for him unless he had just FARTED right there on the set.

And Roberts' body language was DEVASTATING. She was all like: "Never you mind that angelic face-----I know a VIXEN when I see one."

by Anonymousreply 560February 18, 2019 11:04 PM

Thanks alot Jussie! You fucked the black and gay community for years to come. God damned asshole!

by Anonymousreply 561February 18, 2019 11:04 PM

I wonder if Anderson will finally do a segment on Jussie in an hour.

by Anonymousreply 562February 18, 2019 11:04 PM

Sadly, a hoax.

by Anonymousreply 563February 18, 2019 11:05 PM

Wrote in a few threads back he’s been manic and mentally unstable for at least a year, this ISN’T a surprise if you knew of his numerous “drama”, Fox isn’t condemning as of yet because they’ve been desperate to contain him and their own legal machinations need to steer clear or will become compromised. Jussie needs serious help.

by Anonymousreply 564February 18, 2019 11:08 PM

R544 this is Jussie's brain before adding 2 links of Nigerian sausage. Together they're still a few sides short of a full breakfast plate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565February 18, 2019 11:10 PM

[quote]Cultures/populations who cannot overcome petty differences and fail to unite for the greater good do not deserve to survive. Don't invest a dime or a moment of your time on a hopeless cause.

Says the racist homo who will never reproduce.

Irony so thick in here you can light it with a match.

by Anonymousreply 566February 18, 2019 11:10 PM

r564 Any details you can tell us? What other drama did you hear about?

by Anonymousreply 567February 18, 2019 11:12 PM

Is that you, Vicki/R560???

by Anonymousreply 568February 18, 2019 11:12 PM

So we have chosen Chrissie Metz as the fat lady that will be singing when Jusslie is indicted/arrested/fired from Empire?

by Anonymousreply 569February 18, 2019 11:15 PM

I think there is some deal going down. Jussie admits it was a hoax, pays for the police and FBI man-hours, community service, counseling and no jail time. Since it was some major character that was doing to die they change it to his character.

by Anonymousreply 570February 18, 2019 11:16 PM

How did we elevate a blithering idiot like Andy Cohen to the point where he can comment on current affairs. Well, I guess if Kathy Griffin can do it,anyone can.

by Anonymousreply 571February 18, 2019 11:17 PM

To be completely fair, Nigerian dick has driven me to do some insane shit.

by Anonymousreply 572February 18, 2019 11:18 PM

r570 He's going to have to be paying until he's dead, but that sounds as plausible as anything at this point.

by Anonymousreply 573February 18, 2019 11:18 PM

He can go on Celebrity Rehab (that show needs to be revived) with Dr. Drew.

by Anonymousreply 574February 18, 2019 11:21 PM

R569 Does Chrissy open her mouth for anything other than shove food down her throat?

by Anonymousreply 575February 18, 2019 11:22 PM

Trump will be all: “Kamala was duped by a Hollywood actor who staged a hoax. Do you really want her dealing with Kim Jong Un??”

by Anonymousreply 576February 18, 2019 11:22 PM

R574 Since Dr. Drew is basically a serial killer, I would be on board with that idea.

by Anonymousreply 577February 18, 2019 11:22 PM

CNN: FBI Director Christopher Wray to Speak on Status of Jussie Smollett Investigation at 8:00pm EST

by Anonymousreply 578February 18, 2019 11:23 PM

Kamala will drop out. It will be Joe Biden. Enough.

by Anonymousreply 579February 18, 2019 11:24 PM

Grease fire, if you would, R578.

by Anonymousreply 580February 18, 2019 11:24 PM

These trolls are really out of hand.

by Anonymousreply 581February 18, 2019 11:25 PM

The Christopher Wray Troll is a mess

by Anonymousreply 582February 18, 2019 11:27 PM

Fresh litter box is at the ready. Part Eight. I know, already?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583February 18, 2019 11:27 PM

Is Jussie Smollett or AOC the official wingnut bogeyman this week? I'm so confused.

by Anonymousreply 584February 18, 2019 11:29 PM

This is glorious times we're living in. A story that has FBI Director, female presidential candidate, Black-Jewish low IQ gay SJW celeb who's hung like a horse, Nigerian body builder dude-bros, and Subway tuna sandwiches.

by Anonymousreply 585February 18, 2019 11:30 PM

What Jussie did was NOT Ok, R584.

by Anonymousreply 586February 18, 2019 11:30 PM

This has to be over in a few days, no? How much longer can this drag on? Today was a holiday, I get that, but an arrest or charges must be imminent.

by Anonymousreply 587February 18, 2019 11:32 PM

Jussie's lawyer trying to work out a deal with FBI and CPD probably. He'll plead to PTSD from living under Trump's USA, and Cardi B, Andy Cohen, and rest of twitter celeb outrage squad will be back praising Jussie for his courage.

by Anonymousreply 588February 18, 2019 11:35 PM

[R585]

Will you people stop forgetting about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!

by Anonymousreply 589February 18, 2019 11:35 PM

[quote]Jussie admits it was a hoax, pays for the police and FBI man-hours, community service, counseling and no jail time.

Jussie should demand life in prison... that way he can be seen as a victim of the racist criminal justice system.

It’s a win for everybody.

by Anonymousreply 590February 18, 2019 11:35 PM

[quote]What Jussie did was NOT Ok, [R584].

Bitch did I say it was?

by Anonymousreply 591February 18, 2019 11:35 PM

Good thing straight, white, right-wing males never make up hate crimes for publicity!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592February 18, 2019 11:36 PM

Bajour!!

by Anonymousreply 593February 18, 2019 11:38 PM

R589 No one likes a limp dicks just like no one likes limp lettuce they called a salad at Subway.

by Anonymousreply 594February 18, 2019 11:38 PM

Did police know what happened to the salad?

by Anonymousreply 595February 18, 2019 11:40 PM

It may not have survived the bleach attack R595.

by Anonymousreply 596February 18, 2019 11:41 PM

OK, so good, we have mentioned Chrissy, the salad (never forget, but we do), The CNN troll showed up (someday we are going to miss the actual fucking thing because we won't believe it's not the troll), our boo got some love, Andy Cohen showed up out of fucking nowhere which somehow seems apt for this shit show. Something's missing...hmmm...

by Anonymousreply 597February 18, 2019 11:41 PM

If Jussie is a shower AND a grower. Well, that would be almost criminal.

by Anonymousreply 598February 18, 2019 11:42 PM

Wait! Wait. I know.....

by Anonymousreply 599February 18, 2019 11:43 PM

I didnt know Subway stayed open so late...

by Anonymousreply 600February 18, 2019 11:43 PM

Bajour!

by Anonymousreply 601February 18, 2019 11:44 PM

Justice for the forgotten salad. Jussie done some grievous bodily harm to poor innocent Subway salad in his sick hoax.

by Anonymousreply 602February 18, 2019 11:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!