Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The View --- Thread 13

Let the hissy fits be discussed.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600February 23, 2019 4:03 PM

Today's hissy fit is making the news.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 11, 2019 8:07 PM

But wait, there's more...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 11, 2019 8:10 PM

Thanks for the new thread.

I notice that McMyDad said The View EP (Brian?) was with her backstage at Colbert. Does The View have to send a babysitter with her everywhere she goes to make sure she doesn't have a tantrum and create a scene?

by Anonymousreply 3February 11, 2019 8:12 PM

Just watched the clip. She's the reason the word brat was invented.

by Anonymousreply 4February 11, 2019 8:17 PM

She'll never be half the man her father was.

by Anonymousreply 5February 11, 2019 8:22 PM

Yet she takes up three times the space.....

by Anonymousreply 6February 11, 2019 8:32 PM

I’m so surprised that petulant tantrums are encouraged on a show where grown adult women are supposed to voice their views on topics

by Anonymousreply 7February 11, 2019 8:32 PM

Watched the show today. WOW..looks like Sunny was consoling Mehgan just prior to commercial break after "fit". Not a fan of M, but I admit it's entertaining. Unfortunately! Happens too many times. Today she just seems to be shrieking not stop and was hard for viewer to focus. Her voice just cuts through you. It's constant, as she just keeps up rants over the other panelists.

Thank You JOY!

by Anonymousreply 8February 11, 2019 8:33 PM

Can her Nazi husband put a baby in her already? I know she already has a brother named John McCain IV, but that won't stop her

"Daddy's REAL heir"

by Anonymousreply 9February 11, 2019 8:35 PM

LOL at Joy being as childish as MyFatherMeghan.

by Anonymousreply 10February 11, 2019 8:37 PM

Can you imagine the dynamics if she had a girl?

by Anonymousreply 11February 11, 2019 8:37 PM

That wasn't how I viewed it, r10.

by Anonymousreply 12February 11, 2019 8:39 PM

R11 "Sidney John McCain" Husband's name not needed.

by Anonymousreply 13February 11, 2019 8:42 PM

I am surprised people are not hinting of leaving with "M" on the panel.. It;s me me me..poor poor me, noone likes me....and everyone is her friend (what?)

by Anonymousreply 14February 11, 2019 8:43 PM

ITS LIKE, WHATEVER, DO YOUR THING... LIKE I WAS SAYING THIS WEEKEND TO MY GIRLFRIENDS OVER WHISKY SHOTS, SE CUPP WHO I ADORE, ABBYS DAUGHTER *BLANKS ON NAME* WHO CAN THROW EM BACK WITH THE REST OF MY RIDE OR DIES, US RED STATE GIRLS HAVE TO STAY HOME BECAUSE IT IS, LITERALLY LIKE, IMPOSSIBLE TO GO OUT IN NEW YORK CITY, DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT-I FEEL IT, ITS REAL AND THIS DIVISIVENESS IS, OMG, IM NOT A DOCTOR OR A LAWYER ITS JUST THAT POLITICS I LIVE AND BREATHE, BUT IT. IS. INSANE. AND I TRULY THINK THAT IF HILLARY HAD BE A BETTER CANDIDATE MY FATHERS GIOBLASTOMA MIGHT NEVER HAVE HAPPENED I DONT HAVE ANY EVIDENCE FOR THAT BUT MY HUSBAND WROTE IT ON MY CUE CARD... SOMEONE BRING ME A FUCKING BURRITTO NOW.......

by Anonymousreply 15February 11, 2019 8:48 PM

I wonder if McTank is acting out because she wants a turn moderating when Whoopi is out and they said no. I can just imagine her shrieking about how she is a "political ANALYST" and "John McCain's daughter" and she brought the "ratings" and she deserves her shot at moderating. Her husband is probably egging her on to push for it.

by Anonymousreply 16February 11, 2019 8:50 PM

Sunny did turn to her after the incident and said something to Joy when she stormed off. Brian then came in and talked to Joy before disappearing and coming back at 30 sec to go with Megan and the notes for the topic Megan’s husband suggested. Joy then gave Sunny the eye on getting the new topic and Sunny just sort of looked into the distance and didn’t engage either of them.

During the deals prerecorded segment, Megan shared about her grandmas birthday and said grandma reminded her of daddy. The ladies behind me groaned!

by Anonymousreply 17February 11, 2019 9:10 PM

Thanks for the behind the scenes recap r17.

by Anonymousreply 18February 11, 2019 9:14 PM

McCain goes or I'm out! The shrieking voice is enough already..Sometimes I'll wath icon you tube just so I can speed through Mehgan's "All about me rants."

What's up with her husband picking topics??? Is he on the ABC payroll??

by Anonymousreply 19February 11, 2019 9:21 PM

I hope she takes another two months off when her grandmother passes away.

by Anonymousreply 20February 11, 2019 9:22 PM

[quote]WOW..looks like Sunny was consoling Mehgan just prior to commercial break after "fit

That's the whole problem. No one sat and consoled Elizabeth, Jed or even Paula. Everyone bends ass over backwards for Princess McCain everytime

Joy is clearly fed up with the bullshit because she's been around

by Anonymousreply 21February 11, 2019 9:24 PM

Well her husband was behind that whole segment a month or so ago about the death of The Federalist (his paper) writer who no one ever heard of before. The death got a longer segment than Penny Marshall's death or any other major deaths. He's getting a lot of input through her blue cards and her.

by Anonymousreply 22February 11, 2019 9:26 PM

{quote}WOW..looks like Sunny was consoling Mehgan just prior to commercial break after "fit"

That's the whole problem. No one sat and consoled Elizabeth, Jed or even Paula. Everyone bends ass over backwards for Princess McCain's every whim. Meanwhile, she can be as rude as she wants to anyone without blowback.

Joy's the longest one there. She's the only one who's clearly over the constant coddling of one person.

by Anonymousreply 23February 11, 2019 9:26 PM

Nepotism is poison. Both sides and mctank needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 24February 11, 2019 9:47 PM

Whoopi haters fuck off. I'm lighting candles for our lady of Whoopi

by Anonymousreply 25February 11, 2019 9:58 PM

Can't they just bring back Star, Meredith and Debbie. The day they hosted it was so natural, and even with all that had gone down between them, there was still a warmth and respect that is just missing from the show today.

by Anonymousreply 26February 11, 2019 9:58 PM

What happened to Whoopi?

by Anonymousreply 27February 11, 2019 9:58 PM

Whoopi stinks up the joint. Literally. I don’t miss her farting on me.

by Anonymousreply 28February 11, 2019 9:59 PM

R27 Pneumonia. These horrid little queens on DL wish her dead so that Joy will have more frequent takedowns of Meghan

by Anonymousreply 29February 11, 2019 10:00 PM

Funny that McHissyFit got the pictures of the sex dungeon from her husbear.

Ya know Meghan, if you slide your ass into a sling and I use a crowbar to winch your hams apart, I might actually get some penetration goin on...

Ya gotta love a pudgy guy who marries a fat heiress.

by Anonymousreply 30February 11, 2019 10:00 PM

She stepped on one of her tits with her big ass shoes.

by Anonymousreply 31February 11, 2019 10:00 PM

Stars problem was that she became too full of herself....and when she started promoting her own wedding in exchange for services from vendors, it became too much....plus she is an unabashed liar.

by Anonymousreply 32February 11, 2019 10:02 PM

Did any DLers notice that not one of the ladies mentioned how in the world anyone would SANITIZE a sex dungeon on Air BnB?

by Anonymousreply 33February 11, 2019 10:10 PM

Can someone summarize what happened? I'm trying to give any views to certain websites.

by Anonymousreply 34February 11, 2019 11:57 PM

^^I'm trying to NOT give

by Anonymousreply 35February 12, 2019 12:00 AM

Meghan was upset because her security blanket Whoopi wasn't there.

by Anonymousreply 36February 12, 2019 12:09 AM

R36 Shut up. Stop blaming a fabulous black woman for the antics of a vile aryan

by Anonymousreply 37February 12, 2019 12:17 AM

R37 that fabulous black woman looks bored stiff everyday and I can't stand her. They should replace her with Wanda Sykes.

by Anonymousreply 38February 12, 2019 12:56 AM

Nothing fabulous about Whoopi Goldberg except her opinion of herself. She's vile.

by Anonymousreply 39February 12, 2019 1:00 AM

I'm beginning to wonder about the state of Whoopie's health in general. She gets sick quite regularly whereas Joy who's a decade and change older seems to be in good health overall.

by Anonymousreply 40February 12, 2019 1:01 AM

Joy probably has not abused her body as Whoopi has.

by Anonymousreply 41February 12, 2019 1:03 AM

Whoopi is sick quite often. And she farts all the fucken time. The studio air is much better without her.

by Anonymousreply 42February 12, 2019 1:12 AM

Pneumonia from too much holiday weed.

by Anonymousreply 43February 12, 2019 1:18 AM

Dear god, who is the poster obsessed with Whoopi's farts? You've continued this over multiple threads. You're not witty or clever. You're getting cringy.

by Anonymousreply 44February 12, 2019 1:22 AM

Does anyone here work on set? Is Meghan even fatter and nastier in person? And what does the crew say about her? Spill!!

by Anonymousreply 45February 12, 2019 1:24 AM

Joy’s smackdown of MeMeMcCain was gorgeous. There was dead silence after she wouldn’t back down and the audience started laughing at Mydad. She was such a pouting blob after that I was actually embarrassed for her. Why is she letting her Nazi husband make her look so bad on national tv? He’s too stupid to venture outside the Fux news tactics.

by Anonymousreply 46February 12, 2019 1:35 AM

I just watched the blow-up. A few things led up to the blow up.

After they finished talking about the grammys, they went to break. Joy begin talking about the lady from Minnesota who announced her candidacy in a blizzard, and suddenly Meghan completely interrupted Joy to brag about "my friend" who won a grammy. Joy had on a WTF expression, and she was clearly annoyed that Meghan had jumped back to a topic they had already finished so she could give her friend a shoutout.. Meghan scolded Joy for not acting happy for her friend. (Joy still had the WTF expression.)

Joy started again talking about the woman from Minnesota. Meghan twice interrupted, but Joy kept going, finally snapping, "Can I get through this please?"

I get the feeling that during the following break, one of the crew talked to the ladies and asked Meghan to stop interrupting. Then she had a chip on her shoulder, because how dare anyone tell her what to do? She was just waiting for a reason to get snippy with Joy, and her little hissy fit made no sense. At least she shut the hell up and stayed quiet for the next 15 minutes or so.

by Anonymousreply 47February 12, 2019 1:36 AM

Isn't Meghan the one who acts annoyed every time the ladies talk about sex on the show? But her husband found that sex dungeon photo, and he thought they should talk about it on the show? Oh, well, that's OK, then.

I love Joy, but I thought Sunny had a valid point about Elizabeth Warren's claiming to be Native American on her bar registration card when she and all her relatives are obviously very caucasian.

by Anonymousreply 48February 12, 2019 1:39 AM

Skinny legend Meghan realize Joy is jealous of her. Meghan cant help she is a size 10 in dress and The View's sexpot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49February 12, 2019 1:44 AM

Who gives a fuck about Elizabeth Warrens heritage....it really is a non-issue. Its not unheard of for people to not know or to erroneously think something about their heritage. To comment on the color of her skin, and those of her relatives is actually a racist comment. Not everyone looks like the stereotype of ones heritage. Its been proven that she does have Native American blood but for some reason, thats not good enough. Its infantile.

by Anonymousreply 50February 12, 2019 1:50 AM

Thank you, r50.

by Anonymousreply 51February 12, 2019 1:51 AM

But, R50, it will be the central issue if she is the nominee. She screwed herself.

by Anonymousreply 52February 12, 2019 2:33 AM

[R49] Your link does not work

by Anonymousreply 53February 12, 2019 2:37 AM

Those benefits were people who were discriminated against everyday on the street or who faced some other hardship because they were Native American. Warren experienced no such thing...until her skirmish with Trump.

by Anonymousreply 54February 12, 2019 2:38 AM

You can't just claim Native American heritage, r50. There's actually a formula of so many relatives removed to be still allowed to claim the heritage in the way she did. Each tribe sets the criteria. If your interested there's info on the government's website

by Anonymousreply 55February 12, 2019 2:39 AM

MM is SO lucky she was born into privilege. If her last name wasn't McCain, she'd be a waitress in Phoenix. She has zero discernable talent, is not pleasant or insightful, and nobody likes her.

That's the Crux of her issue with Joy. Joy is well liked and fun, and even if she wasn't, it probably wouldn't bother her. She's everything MM wants to be, but just can't connect the dots to get there.

by Anonymousreply 56February 12, 2019 2:40 AM

Your = you're

by Anonymousreply 57February 12, 2019 2:40 AM

Nope nobody on crew talked to Meg. She seemed to have been placated by changing the planned topic but she remained which a face like thunder when her camera wasn’t on. I’ve just watched the episode and it doesn’t capture the pouting she did. She sat there arms folded eye rolling into the audience, shaking her head and sighing. Right in front of her was two Italian women comics, friends of the warm up comic Renee. They were looking at her like they wanted to slap the shit out of her. As soon as the cameras stopped for break she stormed off like a spoiled toddler. She came back in about 30 seconds before going back on air. None of the crew batted an eyelid so it’s obviously her normal behavior. The audience was tense and looking around nervously.

They didn’t tell us Whoopi was out until about 10 minutes before airtime. When they announced it all the air was sucked out of the room and the energy level sank. The warm up had her work cut out trying to hype us. Then with Meg’s outburst everyone was so over it. The episode was a total wet blanket from the audience point of view but it doesn’t look as bad on screen. A couple of ladies shouting out like they were in a Baptist church kept my section awake.

Joy didn’t address the audience during commercials. Sonny was the only one who did and took some questions about her chickens. Abby shared what she did over the weekend as did Sonny and Meg (who made it all about daddy as usual). Joy had left at that point, they said she would be back but she didn’t come back. She was out of there like a bat out of hell the second the camera stopped. As we were exiting people were disappointed that Whoopi was out and Joy didn’t engage. I kind of felt bad for Sunny. She was trying to cover for the others and compensate and everyone picked up on it.

In person Joy looks great. Meg looks........ round. Round face, round tummy. More really unfortunately shaped than fat. Sunny's face looks done which doesn’t come across on screen. Abby is quite pretty.

by Anonymousreply 58February 12, 2019 3:28 AM

I love your behind the scenes info and tea R58. Thanks! But Sunny do look done on the TV too. She's a good person but nothing is natural about her appearance. Afraid of losing her husband that one is.

by Anonymousreply 59February 12, 2019 3:37 AM

Oops forgot to add. Nobody was reacting to the pictures of the sex room. The floor manager was there directing us all to respond with gasps and ooohs.

Sure, Sunny looks like she’s had some work on screen but in person she walks out and it’s like “whoa”. Much more noticeable and mask like.

by Anonymousreply 60February 12, 2019 3:40 AM

I hadn't seen The View in ages until today's hissy fit. When did McCain get into Omar the tent-maker territory? She was always a little chubby, but she's really ballooned up.

by Anonymousreply 61February 12, 2019 4:06 AM

What in the world is Meghan's problem? Every time I watch this show, she's always starting shit with Joy. She doesn't do this with any of the other panelists, but with Joy, she's constantly nitpicking and being combative. She would never act this way with Whoopi 'cause Whoopi would rip her head off. I wonder if the producers tell Meghan to act this way for ratings or something. Why else would she be so childish and unprofessional all the time?

by Anonymousreply 62February 12, 2019 4:56 AM

R62, Whoopi handles Meghan with kid gloves. It's rather embarrassing the way she cow-tows to her when she has been notoriously rude and dismissive of the other co-hosts over the years.

This may seem minor but I noticed Meghan has special billing on The View. She is introduced last with "..and Meghan McCain." Whoopi used to have final billing.

by Anonymousreply 63February 12, 2019 5:07 AM

McCain is a bit bratty, but she is the ingenue of The View. By many decades. So naturally she gets special billing - like an introductory credit on film. She is brainy and beautiful. Money can't buy that or Whoopi would be a happy woman. Meghan reminds me of a young Carol Lynley.

by Anonymousreply 64February 12, 2019 5:14 AM

Carol Lynley, LOL. She reminds me of an older Patty McCormack if you get my drift.

by Anonymousreply 65February 12, 2019 5:19 AM

Can you imagine what Baba Wawa would to La McCain? Walters would not put up with one minute of Meghan McCain's shit.

by Anonymousreply 66February 12, 2019 5:23 AM

You are correct! Barbara would not put up with that child/brat.

Joy actually holds the show together. Whoopi is great as the mother bear. Sunny is great. Abby can be annoying and yes we get it it, you are having twins, as we know Meghan's father died. (that's all those two have.

by Anonymousreply 67February 12, 2019 6:55 AM

Can Moogan ever have a show without some shoutout to her "friends"? BTW the clip of Joy shutting Mcbeast down is going viral.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 12, 2019 9:20 AM

Oh and the cherry on top is that McFriend was trying to fit some anecdote about one of her "friends" right before throwing that hissy fit

by Anonymousreply 69February 12, 2019 9:24 AM

R49.. Her head might be a size 10..

by Anonymousreply 70February 12, 2019 9:43 AM

You guys are so wrong about BW. She was a starfucker who only cared about access. While JM was alive, MM could have shat on the hot topic tables and BW would have laughed it off.

HOWEVER now that JM is dead, BW would have instantly cut all ties with MM no matter what the ratings were.

by Anonymousreply 71February 12, 2019 10:22 AM

When kid rock went after Joy, I remember Joy saying why me? Meghan jumped in and said to Joy something like “you’re a big voice in the Democratic Party” or “you represent the democrats to a lot of people”. Quite telling that Meghan and her husband see Joy like that and you can see why she’s a big target for Meghan. If I recall she sorta defended KidRock too.

by Anonymousreply 72February 12, 2019 10:40 AM

If Joy goes I blame Whoopi , Brian and Sunny!! The other two can go!!

WTF is MM husband involved in the show?

by Anonymousreply 73February 12, 2019 11:18 AM

she really needs to get pregnant already and piss off back to Arizona.. However, I imagine she would have to loose some weight for that- can not be healthy to carry a child with that figure

by Anonymousreply 74February 12, 2019 11:26 AM

I'm with You!!74

by Anonymousreply 75February 12, 2019 11:42 AM

Whenever news is really bad for the Repugs, Meghan gets pissy.

by Anonymousreply 76February 12, 2019 11:45 AM

next time she walks off, do not bring her back on stage...then see what happens

by Anonymousreply 77February 12, 2019 11:47 AM

r77 I would pay to see her sulking backstage until the show is over

by Anonymousreply 78February 12, 2019 11:56 AM

me too!! lol I would rather have Elizabeth back

by Anonymousreply 79February 12, 2019 11:59 AM

[quote]That wasn't how I viewed it, [R10].

Don’t even bother. From what I’ve noticed, McCain supporters are willfully ignorant and/or trolls. It’s like they don’t even watch the show.

by Anonymousreply 80February 12, 2019 12:04 PM

R77... Lock her out! Lock her out!

by Anonymousreply 81February 12, 2019 12:39 PM

Can't wait to see today's show!! to see aftermath....We'll see peace or we really see the opinion of ABC and where they lie on either ratings or dignity.

by Anonymousreply 82February 12, 2019 1:07 PM

Should be interesting today!

by Anonymousreply 83February 12, 2019 1:22 PM

I do hope the audience gives us a real update after the show of their observations.

by Anonymousreply 84February 12, 2019 1:23 PM

I still think there is something fishy about Whoopi's absence. And it defies credibility that they have never, to my knowledge, discussed the Virginia blackface issue. Normally, that would have been perfect fodder for the group—had Whoopi not been involved in a dustup of her own.

by Anonymousreply 85February 12, 2019 1:25 PM

Whoopi has had top billing since before MM, r63. The first billed is the prime spot. I also think Jedadiah Bila was last billed.

by Anonymousreply 86February 12, 2019 1:30 PM

R82, Nielsen issues ratings not ABC.

by Anonymousreply 87February 12, 2019 1:34 PM

I'm thinking ABC loves this turmoil and is probably posting all over this thread.....

by Anonymousreply 88February 12, 2019 1:41 PM

I believe you mean Rhoda Penmark, r65.

by Anonymousreply 89February 12, 2019 1:54 PM

Joy the only reason I watch the show.

megan and whoopsi can go jump in the lake...

by Anonymousreply 90February 12, 2019 1:56 PM

So the beast got to dictate that the political discussion was to endabruptly and they were to move on to her husband's chosen topic (the sex dungeon) in order for her to return to set? Wow, speaks volumes of the stranglehold she has everyone in. Even if they want to fire her or not renew her contract it will cause problems as she will shriek they fired her while she was still grieving her taken too soon father. Their only option to phase her out is give her her own show (look a promotion for you Miss Political Analyst!) and then when the show bombs they can cut ties with her saying they did all they could for her.

I know there is a book coming out about The View but I feel whatever book Joy writes in the future (when the View ends or she leaves) will be far, far juicier. Hope she's taking meticulous notes daily.

by Anonymousreply 91February 12, 2019 2:05 PM

R91 I feel the same way. "Ladies who punch" is probably coming out way to soon. To get the full story, a show like The View would have to already be off the air. Therefore you get the whole story. And we all know joy has seen a lot over the years of being apart of The View.

by Anonymousreply 92February 12, 2019 2:32 PM

R70 here is the quote

Meghan McCain said she's a size 8, but hit a size 10 since getting married-- I may not be waiflike, but Meghan doesn't fit the nation's definition of "plus-sized." The average American woman is between a size 12 and a size 14.

Maybe she is a size 10

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93February 12, 2019 3:14 PM

Yep R88!

by Anonymousreply 94February 12, 2019 3:15 PM

Sometimes I've noticed that whatever is posted on this thread, the show reflects in some way what was said here...coincidence? Probably , as I'm sure the women on the panel are too busy to bother to be on here, or have no interest, but maybe one of the staff reads the comments here.... hmmm.. ?

by Anonymousreply 95February 12, 2019 3:19 PM

The View is an institution the same way The Oprah Winfrey show was an institution. I love The View.

by Anonymousreply 96February 12, 2019 3:31 PM

Did they acknowledge yesterday today or is everyone acting like they are besties?

by Anonymousreply 97February 12, 2019 3:32 PM

Meghan does look like a size 8 to me.

by Anonymousreply 98February 12, 2019 3:33 PM

They haven't acknowledged yesterday and the beast is subdued (for her) and doing some eye rolling and looking away a lot, taking notes like an Office Manager and not engaging with Joy. I don't think she has interrupted today.

by Anonymousreply 99February 12, 2019 3:37 PM

Fatass is sitting and pouting today so the conversation is actually coherent and not at an ear-splitting volume. Abby is actually able to talk. I hope they do give her her own show and she will see firsthand how hated she is. She is a useless bloated drunken sack and needs to get her size 22 ass FIRED. She has destroyed the show and Whoopie was her enabler.

by Anonymousreply 100February 12, 2019 3:38 PM

Will be watching soon on youtube!! Looking forward to see Fat Ass pout! I agree give her a show of here on on Saturday mornings, and if she goes around with poor me attitude - Fire her!! She will find out the truth if she has to carry responsibility all on her own.

by Anonymousreply 101February 12, 2019 3:49 PM

Wow.... Moogan's grandmother just turned 107! She doesn't look a day over 90. In her case, that's a compliment... lol. She's older than Olivia...

by Anonymousreply 102February 12, 2019 3:53 PM

I keep waiting for this be discussed as a Hot Topic.

Joy, as moderator: "Cindy McCain - you know she is? You've all heard of her? Well, guess what she did..." Meghan looks on, fuming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103February 12, 2019 4:12 PM

R103, same. I knew they weren’t going to talk about it but I certainly hoped they would.

by Anonymousreply 104February 12, 2019 4:25 PM

With Whoopi not being there, Joy has freer rein to aim her snark at Moogan..... lol.

by Anonymousreply 105February 12, 2019 4:27 PM

They haven't adressed any of the other blow ups, and the one in December was way worse, so why would they address this one?

by Anonymousreply 106February 12, 2019 4:30 PM

R103 while they are at it, they could also discuss Cindy's theft of opoids, forgery of an innocent man's signature to get said opoids, and then John and Cindy's choice to sic lawyers on anyone who attempted to tell the truth. I think the discussion could be quite cathartic if handled well!

by Anonymousreply 107February 12, 2019 4:40 PM

A short highlight reel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108February 12, 2019 4:49 PM

John and Cindy McCain both sound like trash if what R7 says is true. That's what you call pure abuse of the position your in power, financial, and political.

Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 109February 12, 2019 5:05 PM

It's not only the sound of Meghan's voice and politics which are vile, it's her cadence and the way she screeches in a superior tone. I doubt she has any actual friends.

Abby is as dumb as a box of frozen peas.

by Anonymousreply 110February 12, 2019 5:32 PM

This comment at Jezebel just about sums up Meghan perfectly: "One of the most aggressively irrelevant people I’ve ever met."

If only ABC would comprehend this!

by Anonymousreply 111February 12, 2019 5:35 PM

Agree it's everything about her, tone and overall demeanor that is so abrasive regardless of subject matter. I found Hasselback the same way, her snippy voice was irritating whether she was discussing politics or gluten.

Abby serves absolutely no purpose and no "personality coach" can change that. She doesn't bring personality or likability or a formed opinion or anything. All she brings is shiny hair which any co-host can achieve I believe with a drop of argan oil or any drugstore serum with tons of silicones in it. Where is the logic in hiring someone to do a job that requires them to critique their family member's boss and might cost said family member their job. Sara Haines was pretty mild and tried to see both sides of issues but did have an opinion and might I add a CUTE PERSONALITY and was likable. Wish Abby's obgyn would put her on bed rest already.

by Anonymousreply 112February 12, 2019 5:43 PM

McCain is a pain in the ass. Yes, she provides a lot of chatter and criticism, but she's so much fucking time and effort. Annoying, high-pitched pain in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 113February 12, 2019 5:49 PM

Moogan is high maintenance..imagine having her as a family member, or wife. Too much emotion and anger..yes, a PITA.

by Anonymousreply 114February 12, 2019 5:52 PM

I will laugh my ass off when after all this coddling and kowtowing ABC does to appease this entitled heiress she turns around and sues them for something ridiculous. They will so deserve it for not cutting her loose before she could turn the tables on them. I feel the same way about the BRF, they deserve whatever is coming their way with their very own Nutmeg.

by Anonymousreply 115February 12, 2019 5:58 PM

Today, seemed to go well. I wonder if they all just hug at the end of the day.

by Anonymousreply 116February 12, 2019 7:44 PM

[quote]Can you imagine what Baba Wawa would to La McCain? Walters would not put up with one minute of Meghan McCain's shit.

[quote] You are correct! Barbara would not put up with that child/brat.

Horsehit, McCain is Republican royalty. Baba would have adopted her if she could. Remember she refused to defend Rosie against the vile six month attack Trump took when she knew Rosie was right all along.

by Anonymousreply 117February 12, 2019 7:58 PM

From what I saw from the audience it’s really hard to imagine them hugging at the end of the day or being “friends” off screen. Megan’s behavior and attitude was so terrible. She’d be in front of HR daily if she acted like that in the real world. Joy deserves a massive raise for not lunging across the table and throttling her.

by Anonymousreply 118February 12, 2019 8:04 PM

Beneath her icy beauty and patrician demeanor, Meghan is a warm and sensitive young woman. This is why the older ladies indulge her. She reminds me of a young Frances Farmer.

by Anonymousreply 119February 12, 2019 8:07 PM

Porky’s just upset about being called out daily on her right wing BS.

by Anonymousreply 120February 12, 2019 8:10 PM

Frances Farmer was in an asylum..

by Anonymousreply 121February 12, 2019 8:12 PM

I'm good with abbey, giver her time. She does seem to be a cool person, but see seems to always be looking for Mehgan's approval every time she speaks. Be yourself, Abby, get into your own groove, people will appreciate it more. BE YOU. Meghan has to go!! Sorry. Not the right fit! She can always find a job due to the respect of her father. I am sure she will dismiss ABC.

GO JOY! GO WHOOPI!! GO SUNNY!! GO ABBY.(with tweaks she probably knows herself in her heart.) Mehgan -- Bye bye!!

by Anonymousreply 122February 12, 2019 8:20 PM

Moogan is perfect for fox (faux) news. She should have stayed there.

by Anonymousreply 123February 12, 2019 8:22 PM

Moogan always has such a pourpuss face. I can’t stand her and always look forward to Hoy shutting down Moogan’s always negative outlook.

by Anonymousreply 124February 12, 2019 8:25 PM

I’m just glad Whoopi’s gone again.

by Anonymousreply 125February 12, 2019 8:28 PM

Meghan refused to respond to Joy in any way today. Everytime Joy cracked a joke, she sat there stone faced

by Anonymousreply 126February 12, 2019 8:48 PM

C-NT. Joy is far better a co-host than her!!

by Anonymousreply 127February 12, 2019 8:51 PM

Meghan will still be a young woman long after Joy is dead. She's not intimidated by Joy Behar, who couldn't even get a job before The View. Newsflash, Joy is NOT funny.

by Anonymousreply 128February 12, 2019 8:56 PM

R128 is Meghan's Vegas bartender hoping for a big tip this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 129February 12, 2019 9:01 PM

I watch for Joy.

by Anonymousreply 130February 12, 2019 9:04 PM

I watch for Joy as well!! They fired her once and look what happened! And Whoopi, Sunny and Abby.

Mehgan is so over..SCCCCREEEEEEAAACCCCHHH!!! She will always cry "poor me". She has the job already and look how it is going.

I will not watch if Meghan is there to critique election 2020. Hey, ABC, we stream now!!

by Anonymousreply 131February 12, 2019 9:07 PM

Tomorrow is another day. M will fail. Joy and Sunny will succeed. Abby will learn she is OK, but learning. Do not see her coming back after bed rest. (Will not be disappointed.)

by Anonymousreply 132February 12, 2019 9:12 PM

Megunt needs to have more gears than I hate it, I love it, I can't be bothered by it.

by Anonymousreply 133February 12, 2019 9:21 PM

R74 I worked with an obese girl who was pregnant and you couldn't even tell. Not even at 9 months.

by Anonymousreply 134February 12, 2019 9:59 PM

Did she know R134?

by Anonymousreply 135February 12, 2019 10:02 PM

I think it’s kinda funny in a way that Whoopi makes such a BIG deal about not eating food at the view because of germs, and the fact that she quit smoking, and yet she is the only one who gets sick all the time, every year, and always a little bit worse each time .

by Anonymousreply 136February 12, 2019 10:46 PM

Yes R135, I felt bad for her because no one noticed...she had to tell you.

by Anonymousreply 137February 12, 2019 11:21 PM

Whoopie always eats during the cooking segments. Even if she's not there at the beginning of the segment, she'll come from backstage to eat.

by Anonymousreply 138February 12, 2019 11:38 PM

I'm not hungry.. I'll just pick..

by Anonymousreply 139February 12, 2019 11:40 PM

As much as I like Joy, I have to admit that she's not really funny that often. I do like it that she confronts Meghan, who, of course, was just about to launch into a story that involved her "friends."

Rosie O'Donnell, on the other hand, is funny. I'm not even a fan of Rosie, but she is funny in a spontaneous way. Ana Navarro seems like she has a bunch of canned retorts, IMO.

Whoopi is always eating on camera. I think she actually hates doing The View and uses her "sick" days liberally.

by Anonymousreply 140February 12, 2019 11:51 PM

Rosie's imitation of trump, a few years back, was spot on..

by Anonymousreply 141February 13, 2019 12:07 AM

r141....thats too good to pass up.....it is perfect....enjoy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142February 13, 2019 12:36 AM

R142.. Thank you, my friend.. lol! Excellent!

by Anonymousreply 143February 13, 2019 12:39 AM

Meghan got a scolding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144February 13, 2019 1:02 AM

r143....heres the entire segment....she lets Trump have it.....and shes right about every single accusations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145February 13, 2019 1:07 AM

Wow. That segment triggered Trump for a lifetime. In the following weeks and months, he constantly trashed Rosie in the press. And he was making sleazy comments about Rosie's wife Kelly. He said Kelly was beautiful and needed to meet a real man. Rosie even brought Kelly to the show, and she sat in the audience for moral support.

The resulting feud also tainted Rosie and Barbara's relationship. Barbara didn't want to criticize Trump who was "a friend of the View"; she was a "lady who lunches", and she didn't want the feud to interfere with her social schedule.. Later, Elisabeth brought up Rosie's Trump feud just seconds before the split-screen debacle.

Then, TEN YEARS LATER, Trump was still pissed about this segment and insulted Rosie on live TV during the Republican primary debate.

by Anonymousreply 146February 13, 2019 2:59 AM

R146 Did he really say Rosie's wife needed a 'real man?' Fucking pig.

by Anonymousreply 147February 13, 2019 3:01 AM

Rosie O'Donnell was pointing out that it was absurd for Trump to act as the moral arbiter for Miss USA contestants. It's hilarious that he's holding a ten-plus year grudge over this.

by Anonymousreply 148February 13, 2019 3:40 AM

Rosie was right about Trump. She was right about Cosby, too.

by Anonymousreply 149February 13, 2019 3:56 AM

Why is The View ignoring some pressing Hot Topics? They didn't talk about the Beto/Trump Rallies. Didn't they?

Will they talk about the Corporate Socialists who want money to build their vanity Wall tomorrow?

by Anonymousreply 150February 13, 2019 5:32 AM

The View should bring Rosie back to make Trump crazy.

by Anonymousreply 151February 13, 2019 5:33 AM

And make Meghan crazy.

by Anonymousreply 152February 13, 2019 5:36 AM

I would LOVE if Rosie came back to the View now. She'd have a platform for trolling Trump. Ten years ago, when Rosie said something about Trump, Joy would often giggle. Now Joy would be ranting alongside Rosie.

Rosie would be relentless with Meghan and not let Meghan steamroll over her. BRING BACK THE SPLITSCREEN.

Rosie even rattled Whoopi. Whoopi didn't want to speak badly of Cosby. Rosie WOULDN'T let the issue go. (And she turned out to be so right.) And that led to a lot of hostility between the two of them.

Give Whoopi a month off to recover from the pneumonia and bring in Rosie to fill in the gap.

by Anonymousreply 153February 13, 2019 5:46 AM

[quote][R146] Did he really say Rosie's wife needed a 'real man?' Fucking pig.

This was the day I stopped watching Letterman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154February 13, 2019 6:06 AM

It was great this morning. McCain got pissed at Joy for some stupid, contrived reason, so she sat there for the rest of the hot topics and wouldn't say a word and just pouted. It was heaven. Do that everyday, McCain.

by Anonymousreply 155February 13, 2019 6:32 AM

[quote]r17 Sunny just sort of looked into the distance and didn’t engage either of them.

That would be ME on the show, watching the clock.

It's all just a bit unseemly. And M McCain needs to grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 156February 13, 2019 7:15 AM

Meghan has turned glowering into an art.

by Anonymousreply 157February 13, 2019 1:08 PM

I wonder if that veteran in the audience thing was planned or if it was McTank's way of hijacking the intro away from Joy. She can't seem to stop herself from interrupting during Joy's intro when she moderates, doesn't do it to Whoopi. I really really believe she wants to moderate and won't stop hissyfitting til she gets to do it. This is also why I keep suggesting they give her her own show so she can implode and be gone.

by Anonymousreply 158February 13, 2019 3:07 PM

FFS....someone needs to call that bitch out for her bullshit....when has she ever worked her ass off FOR ANYTHING. If not for her father, nobody would know who the hell she is.

by Anonymousreply 159February 13, 2019 3:34 PM

The topic is jealousy. McHeiress says "if there's a bitch can do this job better than me then she should have it", uh yeah there are many of those bitches and I hope they do get your job. She also said something to the effect of "nobody helped me" when it came to career or jobs, DELUSIONAL.

by Anonymousreply 160February 13, 2019 3:35 PM

My God....Rebel Wilson and Meghan could be twins !

by Anonymousreply 161February 13, 2019 3:47 PM

^^^^I was just about to post the same thing r161. The beast is so delusional though she probably can't see any similarity, just like she can't see the hair/wardrobe/makeup depts hate her and that she looks clownish and garish a high percentage of the time.

by Anonymousreply 162February 13, 2019 3:49 PM

[quote]r162 The beast is so delusional

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163February 13, 2019 3:57 PM

Well, Today went quite well!!

by Anonymousreply 164February 13, 2019 4:37 PM

Nobody helped me when I was coming up.

Bitch PLEASE

by Anonymousreply 165February 13, 2019 6:00 PM

Lol @ McHeiress R160

by Anonymousreply 166February 13, 2019 6:23 PM

That asshole had an internship at SNL! You don't get shit like that without major connections. John McCain being her father got her every major opportunity she's ever had.

Don't forget, John voted for the Trump tax cuts and rolling stone has a must read article on who he really was. Not this fake media created maverick bullshit they love to talk about.

Everything McCain is all smoke and mirrors. It's all completely fake. Just like Trump. They're all the same.

by Anonymousreply 167February 13, 2019 6:34 PM

R167 Yes to the Rolling Stone article! That article took a lot of guts considering how worshipful the media is of John McCain and how heavily protective they are of his "maverick " legacy. I think even journalists who didn't like McCain were pressured to repeat the "decent " McCain narrative because he and his wife were so well connected. McCain was even friends with Lorne Michael's for fucks sake. I think McCain's greatest talent was his ability to recognize who he needed to befriend and impress, in his case he needed the needy fucks of the political media. Trump is scum, but all he has really done is enact in public the persona McCain had behind closed doors.

by Anonymousreply 168February 13, 2019 6:46 PM

[r167] -is Whoopi in private behind MM’s back

by Anonymousreply 169February 13, 2019 6:46 PM

So.. Meg will eventually get a job at fox news, right? I'm not even sure why she is spending any more time at ABC, she clearly wants to be a fox news girl.

by Anonymousreply 170February 13, 2019 7:05 PM

Megan is a monster of the medias creation, like one of Christine McConnells creatures. She is a product of the misplaced goodwill towards her father, which was then transferred to her. I remember years ago when she first came onto the media scene the press could not stop praising how "reasonable " she was. A columnist for the Washington Post, Richard Cohen, wrote a column saying that she would be the attractive and moderate new face of the republican party. The lovefest of Ivanka several years later by the media was very similar.

by Anonymousreply 171February 13, 2019 7:13 PM

Hopefully, she does leave. She will bad mouth the View without actually saying it directly. Rebel and her look alike.

by Anonymousreply 172February 13, 2019 7:23 PM

Rebel Wilson seems a lot more fun and self confident than the entitled one. But Meghan is a true beauty with fragile ego strength. So she overcompensates. Meghan reminds me of a young Jean Seberg.

by Anonymousreply 173February 13, 2019 7:28 PM

She has many undesirable qualities. But the worst is that she's a clueless idiot. It's unfortunate that her father lead her to believe otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 174February 13, 2019 10:21 PM

I think ABC and "The View" are more prestigious than being on Fox.

by Anonymousreply 175February 13, 2019 10:39 PM

Wasn't McNobodyHelpedMeGetHere already on Fox, what happened, was she too abrasive and obnoxious even for them?

by Anonymousreply 176February 13, 2019 10:43 PM

MM is a political analyst. lololololol

by Anonymousreply 177February 13, 2019 10:53 PM

Ms. 90% Volume Clairol Bleach saying "nobody helped me" almost caused me to choke on my coffee. Who the fuck is that bitch kidding.

She's delusional, abrasive and completely tone-deaf. She really grates when she goes on about healthcare and everything else a spoiled coddled fat heiress knows so little about. She grew up in a cloistered environment, this woman has absolutely no clue how the average American lives.

The producers should change the opening song to Carole King's "I Feel The Earth Move", it would be perfect as Meghan clomp towards her chair.

This woman has all the time in the world to get in shape, she has no excuse.

by Anonymousreply 178February 13, 2019 11:06 PM

I wish the Meghan troll here would cut the crap, stop praising that useless cow. I realize they think they're being funny but they're not.

by Anonymousreply 179February 13, 2019 11:07 PM

The producers like the abrasive Republicans. They got rid of Nicole Wallace and Jedidah who were much more respectful of the other ladies.

by Anonymousreply 180February 13, 2019 11:11 PM

But you're the Meghan troll R179. You rant for hundreds of posts about the same thing everyday. I have to continually block your humorless old ass. I only draw attention to Meghan's sensitivity and seismic beauty and the redemption that god promises us all. A sane person who hated someone so much on a very bad TV show would never watch the program.

I don't.

by Anonymousreply 181February 13, 2019 11:21 PM

Hundreds of posts? I'm rarely in these The View threads. Get a life. You have nothing better to do than count how many posts people put upon DL?

"seismic beauty"? Not funny in the least. You are the troll praising a slovenly piece of shit entitled woman you obviously hate.

Lister schmuck, Meghan trudging along The View stage every morning causes a seismic EARTHQUAKE everyday. Those poor View union dudes have to repair that sinking floor every night after Meghan leaves the studio!

Fuck off you bloody imbecile.

by Anonymousreply 182February 13, 2019 11:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183February 13, 2019 11:53 PM

"Seismic" beauty is a perfect description for the beast.

by Anonymousreply 184February 13, 2019 11:58 PM

Megan's a high strung paranoiac. Remember when joy made the innocuous "happy birthday Melania " remark and Megan flipped out? She went on and on about how terrible joy was for insulting precious Melania. I didn't like Megan before, but I detested her after that incident.

by Anonymousreply 185February 14, 2019 12:02 AM

I wish her heavy post partum and a cranky baby

by Anonymousreply 186February 14, 2019 12:11 AM

I want someone to start leaking stories of just how drunk and disorderly McNibodyHelpedMe gets. She’s buddies with Andy Cohen. Somebody’s got to spill something soon. Wonder how McMydad will react now that Andy has a kid and starts slowing down the partying.

by Anonymousreply 187February 14, 2019 12:18 AM

^^^^^ It's cute you think a baby will slow Missy down one iota.

by Anonymousreply 188February 14, 2019 12:20 AM

Ben, her husbear, needs to take out the marital car jack, spread her legs and get busy.

by Anonymousreply 189February 14, 2019 3:09 AM

[quote]r173 Meghan reminds me of a young Jean Seberg.

Oh really?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190February 14, 2019 3:32 AM

Sorry, I meant to say that Meghan reminds me of a young Anita Ekberg. Both are so beautiful, soulful and iconic. Living the good life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191February 14, 2019 4:04 AM

Youre right r191.....she looks EXACTLY like her....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192February 14, 2019 4:09 AM

Meghan is all of the beautiful blondes baked in a beautiful pie....and she used to be mine.

by Anonymousreply 193February 14, 2019 4:21 AM

I see a young Anna Nicole ... lovely, but with that faintly common touch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194February 14, 2019 5:02 AM

I see a young Divine just before she ate the dog turd, but you knew she would...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195February 14, 2019 5:14 AM

I mean: Anna Nicole ... or MEGHAN ? ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196February 14, 2019 5:14 AM

git rid of that dum ass pig megan asap !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 197February 14, 2019 5:32 AM

Get rid of Mehgan!! Abbey can fake that she does not come back from maternity leave to make it sound nice. Back to FOX the both of you!!

by Anonymousreply 198February 14, 2019 10:25 AM

[quote]My God....Rebel Wilson and Meghan could be twins !

Well except Rebel is pretty, funny, talented and has a sense of humor and is self deprecating, yeah sure.

[quote]So.. Meg will eventually get a job at fox news, right? I'm not even sure why she is spending any more time at ABC, she clearly wants to be a fox news girl.

She already worked at Fox and left in 2017. She and the knocked op one both worked there.

by Anonymousreply 199February 14, 2019 11:11 AM

If she were to exit The View, her career prospects would be limited to writing guest columns at The Federalist

Or shift lead at Burger King

by Anonymousreply 200February 14, 2019 11:25 AM

R196 OK, I really do see a resemblance there

by Anonymousreply 201February 14, 2019 12:27 PM

One thing she has in her favor: she is pretty. But of course she was going to pretty. John McCain was only going to give his sperm to women who looked like models.

Remember when John McCain publicly bullied teenager Chelsea Clinton about her looks at a political function? (I believe his joke was, "Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because Janet Reno is her father!") Wow. What a great man... Imagine being a teenager or young woman and being bullied in front of the whole world--for something you have no control over--by a "war hero".

by Anonymousreply 202February 14, 2019 1:38 PM

R202 it's funny how republicans always bully children and wives/partners of democrats and liberals don't give a fuck. They will even snicker along. But the minute anyone makes even a MILD jibe against someone like Melania or Ivanka all these lefty white knights will appear shrieking "Too far! Apologize! "

by Anonymousreply 203February 14, 2019 2:55 PM

[quote]r203 it's funny how republicans always bully children and wives/partners of democrats

And their vaunted "family values" are a JOKE.

When McCain came back from Vietnam and found his former swimsuit model wife was now dependent and in a wheelchair, he ditched her for a young heiress.

by Anonymousreply 204February 14, 2019 3:12 PM

R202 His bullying and rage issues were notorious but they have been sugar coated by his fans in the smarmy political press. Many of his fellow military servicemen thought he was hot tempered and unstable and nicknamed him "McNasty " over his aggression . He was known for graduating lowest in his school and repeatedly crashing planes by goofing off. Many of these men did not have good things to say about him. There was a notorious incident referenced in the Rolling Stone article where he had to be physically pulled away from the wheelchair bound mother of a servicemen still trapped in Vietnam, he reacted in apparent rage when she had the gall to ask the "great man " for help in locating her son. There have been quiet rumors for years that the real severe mistreatment in captivity was reserved for McCain's unconnected fellow soldiers, the men who didn't have a powerful admiral father. The Vietnamese knew they had a powerful card to play when they captured him, unlike the other guys who were evidently treated far worse. No, it wasn't a pleasant vacation for McCain but far better suffered far worse in Vietnam. The media has largely covered up these things so you seldomly hear about them. Trust me when I say the political press is full of narcissistic and dishonest scumbags who are more interested in social climbing then reporting the truth. They are not liberals, I would trust the grinning bobbleheads of Entertainment Tonight before I trusted anything the DC media says. They were big fans of Newt Gingrich too!

by Anonymousreply 205February 14, 2019 3:15 PM

HAHAHAHA.....based on her reaction to Dr. Ruth, It is safe to say that Meghans hubby cant get her off......lol.

by Anonymousreply 206February 14, 2019 3:35 PM

Thanks for posting r205, this info needs to be repeated over and over. I'm aware of it and try to inform others but most have been conditioned to think "he was one of the good ones".

by Anonymousreply 207February 14, 2019 3:40 PM

MyFather got shut down good today. After snapping at Joy’s comment about taxing the rich as they went to the first commercial, Meghan asked their guest (I don’t know his name) if he could stick around and he said yes. They come back from commercial, and he’s gone. Ha ha ha ha Meghan. You don’t control the guests. Ha ha ha

by Anonymousreply 208February 14, 2019 3:43 PM

R206, maybe that's why he sent her the pics of the house with the dungeon. When he said "this would be a good topic to discuss", maybe he wasn't talking about the View at all. Maybe he wants her to spank him...and even strap it on. Could she step up to the task? I think she could.

by Anonymousreply 209February 14, 2019 3:49 PM

I know a PA on the set and the rumor is that Whoopi is leaving!! She has been calling in sick and is looking to get out of her contract. She’s just too old for the regular schedule that the view demands and is tired of the drama. She will do occasional stand up dates, but is ready to be done professionally.

by Anonymousreply 210February 14, 2019 3:50 PM

I just threw up in my mouth.....

by Anonymousreply 211February 14, 2019 3:51 PM

Bring back ROSIE!

by Anonymousreply 212February 14, 2019 3:59 PM

I'd love it if Whoopi leaves, McNastyJr would lose her protector and no more "Go ahead babe" when she interrupts and steamrolls. Hope it comes to be.

by Anonymousreply 213February 14, 2019 4:04 PM

Whoopi isnt going anywhere....she just signed a new contract...only works 2 hours a day for half the year....and has numerous days off (aside from sick days). She knows a good thing when she has it.

by Anonymousreply 214February 14, 2019 4:05 PM

Did Joy read off some polling results about how a majority of Americans support the Green New Deal or something and Mooghan said something like "Well, that doesn't speak for ME! I don't know WHERE you're getting that from!" This is the same person who constantly reads off polls for her support ("A majority of Republicans - over 75 percent - support bringing back slavery! Why aren't we discussing this?")

by Anonymousreply 215February 14, 2019 4:06 PM

R207 No problem, it's almost unbelievable how much info has been suppressed about nasty McCain. And it's absurd how many libs believe that he was some sort of paragon of decency. I guess people see what they want to see.

by Anonymousreply 216February 14, 2019 4:10 PM

I was going to say the same thing, r214. She just signed the contract for this year so she's obligated until at least October.

by Anonymousreply 217February 14, 2019 4:13 PM

I'm reading an account on the previously.tv forum of someone being in audience for a show that was taped to air Presidents Day and another exchange between Joy and McNobodyHelpedMe happened. They said at end Joy drank water and spat it out onto floor towards the steps saying something like "maybe this water can get the words out of mouth". They are wondering if the altercation will get edited out as they stopped taping.... I don't know if I should link, it is on page 6 of this week's thread over there.

by Anonymousreply 218February 14, 2019 4:29 PM

So, I just read the Rolling Stone article some of you mentioned. Wow... just wow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219February 14, 2019 5:38 PM

In a perfect world:

MEghan - My dad....

Joy - Moving on....

MEghan - Wait, can I finish Joy without being interrupted?

Joy - No! Not if you're going to have a daddy fit.

Thunderous applaud from the audience. Oh wait, that was just the sound of the beast stomping off.

by Anonymousreply 220February 14, 2019 6:04 PM

It's clear that Meghan had a talking to with the producers yesterday because her voice started to resemble a normal human voice, but today it returned to the normal ear-splitting screech.

by Anonymousreply 221February 15, 2019 5:46 AM

I saw someone on Twitter comment that they believe Meghan is on Adderal .

Now that I think about it it totally makes sense to me. She goes from 0 to 60 in a second with rapid speaking.

by Anonymousreply 222February 15, 2019 7:02 AM

Amazon Cancellation is sure to be a hot topic. Meghan will definitely defend Corporate Socialism. Everytime Repugs say Socialism, the Democrats should reply with Corporate Socialism.

by Anonymousreply 223February 15, 2019 8:15 AM

She goes from placid sneering cunt to yapping chihuahua in a moment.

Adderal makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 224February 15, 2019 9:20 AM

Put hog whore megan out to pasture so she can graze with Chrissy metz.

by Anonymousreply 225February 15, 2019 9:30 AM

She goes from placid sneering cunt to yapping chihuahua in a moment. 224

bullseye...too funny

by Anonymousreply 226February 15, 2019 11:05 AM

She's too heavy to be on Adderall.

by Anonymousreply 227February 15, 2019 1:22 PM

Agree r227, too heavy for Adderall. I see her as a mean, hungover drunk with a nazi husband constantly feeding her lines and prodding her to attack in hopes of creating enough buzz to get her own show where she has an even bigger platform to promote his agenda while he stays behind the scenes orchestrating the narrative. Yes, I know that's a very long sentence.

by Anonymousreply 228February 15, 2019 1:29 PM

I read the Rolling Stone article about John McCain yesterday, and I wonder if he's bipolar. He was an asshole with a hair-trigger temper. Maybe it's genetic.

I couldn't find the entire February 14 episode on youtube last night. (You know...that usual 35 minute video with TEN unskippable commercial breaks.) There were just four clips, and in those clips, Meghan was calm and pleasant...and funny even. And she and Joy were being polite to each other.

I thought that maybe they were called to the principals office after the February 13 show and warned to be nicer to each other.

by Anonymousreply 229February 15, 2019 1:35 PM

Agreed, r228. When she first started on the show an article would appear almost immediately on her husband/boyfriend's site about whatever fight she and Joy would get into that day. It always seemed like a setup between her and the thing she's married to.

by Anonymousreply 230February 15, 2019 1:37 PM

Radar online reported that producers sided with Joy, r229.

by Anonymousreply 231February 15, 2019 1:39 PM

I think both McNastySr and McNastyJr suffer from Affluenza or Severe Entitlement Disorder or whatever creative nonsense some fancy expensive lawyer would conjure up and argue in court to get them off on some charge of taking advantage of or harming others. *adds MrsMcNastySr aka Cindy to the equation*

by Anonymousreply 232February 15, 2019 1:41 PM

R231, I'm glad that the producers sided with Joy. But she has to be involved in the talks, too, for the hostility to calm down too. What they need is a workplace retreat where they temporarily partner with each other to play games, beat each other up with those padded baton things, and fall backwards while trusting the others to catch them.

by Anonymousreply 233February 15, 2019 2:00 PM

Why do a pre-recorded show during Feb sweeps, today especially with so much going on with the National emergency? They are live on most Fridays except in the summer. And Mondays show is pre-recorded because of Presidents Day. Ugh!

by Anonymousreply 234February 15, 2019 3:15 PM

I think falling backwards into Meghan would be rather Serta-esque.

by Anonymousreply 235February 15, 2019 3:17 PM

Something behind the scenes must of happened if per-recorded show is today.

by Anonymousreply 236February 15, 2019 3:25 PM

I thought Friday shows were always pre-recorded.

by Anonymousreply 237February 15, 2019 3:28 PM

Joy usually moderates and Whoopi has day off. McCain's least favorite day.

by Anonymousreply 238February 15, 2019 3:30 PM

R237 No. They used to be, but mostly not anymore during Sept - May. Today is especially puzzling given that it is February sweeps. Today’s show must have been recorded yesterday because they talked about Amazon pulling out of the NYC deal. So they gave the gals a long weekend because they recorded Mondays show a few days ago.

by Anonymousreply 239February 15, 2019 3:32 PM

How are you seeing today's episode? The Moron in Chief in the Rose Garden has pre-empted the show here.

by Anonymousreply 240February 15, 2019 3:32 PM

R240 Our affiliate must hate Trump. His news conference was on prior to 11 am, but at 11, they switched to The View. Same with our CBS affiliate. Trump was on, but at 11, they switched to The Price is Right.

by Anonymousreply 241February 15, 2019 3:35 PM

Do you think they will air the pre-recorded President's day show unedited? On another board someone, in the audience, said it had a major Meghan blow-up.

I hate when the producers delete a shit show segment and replace it with something from a previous show. Odd when everyone's clothes change and change back.

by Anonymousreply 242February 15, 2019 4:45 PM

I think they will edit out the blow up for Monday's show. As much as I would like to see it I think it's better they take it out and not feed the McNobodyHelpedMe beast. She wears these blow ups she provokes like a badge of honor with her base.

by Anonymousreply 243February 15, 2019 5:13 PM

R232 Yes, exactly. While I don't doubt there may be some genetic component to the McCain's beastly personalities, their wealth, connections, and power allow them to get away with it. Cindy skated by those opioid, theft, and forgery charges and very few in the media ever confronted McCain over his rageaholic personality when he was alive. I usually subscribe to the philosophy that people are complex and no one is all good or bad but this family seems so uniformly unpleasant.

by Anonymousreply 244February 15, 2019 6:13 PM

After watching today's show clips on YT and seeing McNobodyHelpedMe's bizarre hairstyle I now believe McNastyJr was being truthful when she said a while back that Abby's one year old daughter Isabelle is her best friend. If she had an adult best friend that person would be obligated to pick up the phone and tell her the hair dept is punking her, something a one year old can't do. And what about her mother, does she not watch the show and see this daily evidence of the disdain the hair/makeup/wardrobe people have for her daughter? Does her mother hate her too? What about Abby, isn't she supposed to be her friend? Why doesn't she tell her or does she play "both sides" in this regard also? She's so delusional she's on Instagram raving about the "genius" hair guy, yeah he's a genius in being able to convince her he's on her side.

by Anonymousreply 245February 15, 2019 7:35 PM

R245 would anyone be surprised if Cindy hates her? Her obsession with daddy is uncomfortable at best. I'm sure Cindy downs a glass of wine and mutters, "You remember that I'M his widow, right?"

by Anonymousreply 246February 15, 2019 7:40 PM

re: Trump's speech today. I read online that some local affiliate cut from it to air "The Price Is Right". HA!

by Anonymousreply 247February 15, 2019 7:50 PM

I think more than one, r247. I'm in Pittsburgh for the long weekend and went to tune in and The Price is Right was on. I had to go to CNN.

by Anonymousreply 248February 15, 2019 7:52 PM

CNN - FAKE NEWS..There was NO speech from Trump today per Sean Hannity.

by Anonymousreply 249February 15, 2019 7:57 PM

Well, he might be right about that r249. I sure as hell wouldn't call today's shitshow a speech.

by Anonymousreply 250February 15, 2019 7:59 PM

Sort of View related: Caught some clips of Sherri Shepherd hosting Wendy Williams Show and thought she did a really good job. They should give her the gig if Wendy doesn't come back. Jenny McCarthy was a guest and spoke of how terrified she was of Barbara Walters and used to hide from her.

by Anonymousreply 251February 15, 2019 10:18 PM

Sherri Shepherd was delightful and funnier than Joy and Whoopi combined. Cue the she's dumb (xtian) comments. News flash: they're all dumb but Joy and Sunny. And they are both annoyingly pious. Sherri had a light fun spirit and was just plain likeable. That's what The View lacks. They don't hire hosts with personality anymore.

by Anonymousreply 252February 15, 2019 10:32 PM

R252 But does she remind you of a young Lena Horne?

by Anonymousreply 253February 15, 2019 11:37 PM

R253 ww for you

by Anonymousreply 254February 16, 2019 12:00 AM

Well played R253. But no. Unlike Meghan, Sherri was never a beauty.

by Anonymousreply 255February 16, 2019 12:06 AM

The hairdressers obviously had it in for Sunny and MeAgain today.

by Anonymousreply 256February 16, 2019 12:09 AM

Mrs. Domenech looked like she was wearing a fascinator and not a cute one like Kate Cambridge or Sophie Wessex would wear but a bizarre one like Eugenie or Beatrice would wear.

Also, I'm surprised Sunny would allow them to do that to her hair, I would think the lawyer/prosecutor in her would be shouting "I object."

by Anonymousreply 257February 16, 2019 12:20 AM

Sounds like follicular homicide, r257.

by Anonymousreply 258February 16, 2019 12:27 AM

Yes! A fascinator! That's perfect. With Sunny, I couldn't get past the sides of her forehead. It looked like someone used an eyebrow pencil to draw in greasy hair wisps.

by Anonymousreply 259February 16, 2019 12:34 AM

Sherri killed it with all her energy & funny observations. She has that conversational style down, mixing the shade with a lil self deprecation. Take a little time to enjoy a good host. She reminds me of a young Bern Nadette Stanis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260February 16, 2019 2:04 AM

McCain was a hero and a jerk at the same time. For most of his political career, he was a conservative, self-serving, erratic jerk. But when he got the fatal cancer diagnosis, he suddenly became a Democrat in my view, which is why he gave the thumbs down on the health care vote. I don't know how anyone could deny that the Democratic party is at least kinder than the money-grubbing, self-serving Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 261February 16, 2019 2:57 AM

r261....STOP..... PLEASE.....Mcain DID NOT vote thumbs down on the health care vote....he voted thumbs down on the procedural vote to move it to a full vote because he didnt like some of the language....when they had a full vote, he voted for it. Ive heard many people make your claim, but I realize thats because they made such a big deal of his thumbs down stunt.

by Anonymousreply 262February 16, 2019 3:03 AM

Yeah, r261, that's not what happened. McConnell wasn't following regular order by allowing a debate on the bill. McCain vetoed the bill for no other reason than there wasn't a debate.

by Anonymousreply 263February 16, 2019 3:09 AM

Mehgan is OUT at the view..breaking news!! Two anonymous sources who work at ABC. Abby will not be returning but for more than two weeks after maternity leave to make it look graceful.

by Anonymousreply 264February 16, 2019 2:05 PM

R264

Don't be getting our hopes up for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 265February 16, 2019 3:13 PM

I enjoy watching Mooghan stomp out everyday with a pour puss look on her face.

by Anonymousreply 266February 16, 2019 3:22 PM

Oh r264, if only this were true. I don't think we will have any such luck anytime soon with the beast leaving, she has some type of stranglehold on TPTB and would never go quietly.

I do believe there is a chance the Huntsman Heiress may not come back from maternity leave what with 3 children under 2 years of age. I'm sure she will have another easy job fall into her lap without any effort on her part when her kids are a little older. And who was she trying to fool the other day when she said she and her husband only had $2,000 between them when they got married? Did she mean that was the cash on hand combined from both their wallets that day? Did she conveniently forget about her trust fund as a daughter or granddaughter of a billionaire?

by Anonymousreply 267February 16, 2019 3:46 PM

OP’s picture crack’s me up. It should qualify for a special DL award. It combines the best of DL’s most valued attributes: — “I want to see a manager” bad hair — “RBF” expression

Yet, she manages to look Dee Plorable and completely not like someone you’d take serious, like a 10 year old who got into her mommy’s make up table.

by Anonymousreply 268February 16, 2019 4:01 PM

Derick Monroe was the "stylist" responsible for Friday's bad hair day.

by Anonymousreply 269February 16, 2019 4:19 PM

Derick shit on Meghan with fake hair...

by Anonymousreply 270February 16, 2019 4:21 PM

R267 I caught that too. She’s tone deaf sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 271February 16, 2019 5:38 PM

The Huntsman Heiress and Sarah Haines should switch jobs.

by Anonymousreply 272February 16, 2019 6:23 PM

I wonder how George Stephanopoulos feels about having to work with McHeiress on This Week and other election type coverage, her being an "Analyst" and all...

by Anonymousreply 273February 16, 2019 7:18 PM

In all fairness, r273, she's very different on This Week and she did a credible job the last time she appeared. She actually put the guy from Citizens United in his place on a few issues. She doesn't interrupt and her voice isn't dolphin pitch when she's on TW.

by Anonymousreply 274February 16, 2019 7:24 PM

Interesting r274, so she is capable of comporting herself like an adult then. That begs the question is the behavior on The View "produced" or is it who she really is when no boundaries are set (like a child who runs wild at grandma's house because there are no rules but has to behave at home where there are consequences for bad behavior). If she acts like an adult on This Week then send her there or GMA full time and open up that chair on The View for Ana Navarro when she comes back from her honeymoon.

On a side note: Paul Begala was on Bill Maher last night and it brought a smile to my face reminiscing of the time he put her in her place.

by Anonymousreply 275February 16, 2019 8:06 PM

R272 What did I ever do to you?

Michael Strahan

by Anonymousreply 276February 16, 2019 8:09 PM

Sherri reminds me of a young Leslie Uggams.

by Anonymousreply 277February 16, 2019 8:12 PM

Keep in mind, r275, The View is a very different kind of show in that it explores politics from a pop culture perspective, and It has always seemed to quietly endorse conflict because the show runners know it generates media interest and viewers. Even Ana Navarro is a BIT more reserved when she's with Stephanopolous but she does her one liners.

Love Bill Maher's show.

by Anonymousreply 278February 16, 2019 8:23 PM

Someone earlier wrote that the Strahan-Haines show was "failing." Is that true? Sure hope so.

by Anonymousreply 279February 16, 2019 9:22 PM

Like both of them...but...too cutesy..

by Anonymousreply 280February 16, 2019 9:37 PM

Yes, r279. I haven't seen any numbers published for the re branded show, but GMA Day was pulling in 1.7 to 1.9 million viewers while The Chew was 2.25 and Kelly and Ryan 2.85 million. Even AMC and OLTL were pullingninmover 3 million when canceled.

by Anonymousreply 281February 16, 2019 10:19 PM

As long as these shitty shows are cheaper to produce, they don't care as much about the number of fraus actually watching.

by Anonymousreply 282February 17, 2019 12:36 AM

No, I haven't read the entire thread.

BUT WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT BITCH THINK SHE'S DOING WITH THAT HAIR???

by Anonymousreply 283February 17, 2019 12:49 AM

I so want to see a political smackdown from AOC and Meghan. AOC denouncing Corporate Socialism and Meghan defending it.

by Anonymousreply 284February 17, 2019 3:23 AM

AOC doesn't explain herself well. She pretty much babbled on MSNBC about Amazon pulling out of NYC and I've seen her on CNN doing the same with Jake Tapper last year. I don't think it would be a good idea to put her and MM together.

by Anonymousreply 285February 17, 2019 3:51 AM

they can find a better foil for the leftys than that vulgar kunt megan.

by Anonymousreply 286February 17, 2019 5:45 AM

I think AOC can hold her own against Meghan. MMc can only spit Federalists talking points. Other than that she gets tongue-tied.

by Anonymousreply 287February 17, 2019 5:49 AM

Meghan is a note card kind of gal but AOC doesn't seem prepared at all when speaking to the press. Meghan isn't great on her feet but she does do her homework and obviously comes prepared for each show. AOC thinks she can just wing it with the same old talking points which if you take the time to listen to her proposals and then do the math they never add up.

by Anonymousreply 288February 17, 2019 6:01 AM

R288 is a nutcase.

by Anonymousreply 289February 17, 2019 7:41 AM

Meghan can only read polls.

by Anonymousreply 290February 17, 2019 7:54 AM

R289's post from the Jussie thread: Jussie Smollett Updates Part Five - (I Know What You Did This Winter!)

FUCK YOU AND YOUR KAMALA GARBAGE. YOU ARE FUCKING INSANE.

Go join the motherfucking Republican Party, you fucking douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 291February 17, 2019 8:04 AM

Meghan can only read STILTED right tilted polls.

When she mentioned the only poll that had trump over 50 % in approval, she actually ignored the dozens of other polls that have trump at below 44%.

I spend a lot of time screaming at my TV.

MeMeMe is an unvarnished cunt.

by Anonymousreply 292February 17, 2019 8:20 AM

ABC get it together! Put Mehgan out to pasture on some news.political show and gracefully assist her departure.

by Anonymousreply 293February 17, 2019 11:18 AM

What has Meghan done for all classes of people? Does she care about anything other than her own agenda,,and what's with "I keep my friends close" and "I do not have a lot of friends" it's always - this one is a good friend of mine, this one just saying is a friend of mine.. Are they really friends? What happened to her Husband when he worked for the Washington Post as a blogger?

by Anonymousreply 294February 17, 2019 2:23 PM

I don't understand why people are so crazy about Ana! She's still a republican and when Trump is no longer in office and things go back to normal. And she's back to fully being a right-winginger, none of you who are currently teamAna will like her at all.

Something that really turned me off to Ana recently is when she told sunny not to speak against lin miranda and hamilton. She said sunny would lose her puerto rican "card." All because sunny wanted the accuracy of slavery to be addressed in hamilton.

Completely forgetting about the fact that sunny herself is half african american. That stunt kinda put a bad taste in my mouth about ana. I don't know about her now.

by Anonymousreply 295February 17, 2019 7:40 PM

Ana reminds me of a young Rita Moreno.

by Anonymousreply 296February 17, 2019 7:43 PM

Ana is a never Trumper that's it. She's still a republican and I don't like republicans. Just like I sometimes don't like democrats.

But Ana, is not to be trusted. She's alright. But she's a republican at the end of the day.

by Anonymousreply 297February 17, 2019 7:48 PM

I only see Ana as a more tolerable alternative to McNasty as they have to have a Republican at the table and also she is able to be light and engage in non-political topics unlike squinty sour puss face. Whoever sits in the R chair will never be anyone I actually like but Mrs. Domenech is just too revolting.

by Anonymousreply 298February 17, 2019 8:07 PM

Agreed, I prefer Ana over MM and Abby, whose father may considered as next UN Ambassador. Hope NOT, we will never hear the end. BED REST soon, I hope.

by Anonymousreply 299February 17, 2019 8:11 PM

Her father is already an Ambassador....to Russia.

by Anonymousreply 300February 17, 2019 8:14 PM

I know! We hear about it all the time , as we hear my daddy, my daddy, my daddy. Most guests do not dare say anything negative about daddies.

by Anonymousreply 301February 17, 2019 8:17 PM

There's to much damn nepotism at the The View table for me these days. I just watch the clips on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 302February 17, 2019 8:51 PM

They let a great one go when they fired Nicolle Wallace. She and Rosie were both on Seth Meyers a few weeks ago and Wallace is so incisive and personable and funny too. Rosie stayed for Nicole's segment and after they established that they were friends, Wallace says she was hired on The View to fight with Rosie but then Trump came along and they agreed on everything, so they both were fired. Rosie said "pretty much." Rosie doesn't like the word fired, but we know the evil Whoopi made her life impossible. Nicole Wallace being let go was a BIG mistake.

Anyone with real talent and smarts (Nicole, Rosie, Meredith, Lisa) is better off away from The View. Ana is perfect for the View. She comes in a can. She reminds me of a young Charo.

by Anonymousreply 303February 17, 2019 9:01 PM

Jed has been on Fox new lately.....she really is batshit when given free reign.

by Anonymousreply 304February 17, 2019 9:03 PM

R304 The Italian American Jedediah is quite elegant and reminiscent of a young Sophia Loren or Monica Viti.

by Anonymousreply 305February 17, 2019 9:24 PM

Must you, r305?

by Anonymousreply 306February 17, 2019 9:30 PM

Jed was much better than MM. She wasn't a fat dolphin screeching ..my friend or my daddy.

ABC get rid of MM!! before we all leave the view.

by Anonymousreply 307February 17, 2019 9:35 PM

Donald Trump didn't announce his run for president until June 2015. I believe Rosie left The View for the second time in February of 2015. So she was already gone before Trump came on the political scene. I'm not sure about nicholle, but rosie was already gone from the show. So she wasn't there to to discuss Trump running for president by the time he announced his candidacy.

by Anonymousreply 308February 17, 2019 9:49 PM

R307 The producers clearly favor her. She has been made princess of the henhouse.

by Anonymousreply 309February 17, 2019 9:50 PM

Whoopi is not evil. She's just not a phony person.

by Anonymousreply 310February 17, 2019 9:52 PM

Seriously, Jed was tolerable but Nicole was great. And the producers fired both of them and now have this spoiled brat. Nicole's laughing and giving The View the finger as she heads to the bank to cash her check from her own MSNBC show. I will say that Bill Geddy (Barbara's producer) would have loved Moogan.

by Anonymousreply 311February 17, 2019 9:54 PM

Ana is nowhere near as bad as the guy she's going to marry. I can't think of his name, but he makes MeAgain's husband seem moderate and normal.

by Anonymousreply 312February 17, 2019 9:59 PM

I'm still curious as to what Joy and Rosie were alluding to when they were both on WWHL not long ago regarding Hasselback, Bill Gedde and her kid.... Joy kept making the motion of zipping her lip or something to that effect and Rosie was chomping at the bit wanting to spill and just throwing out cryptic questions...

I caught Rosie and Nicolle on Seth Meyers also, loved that Rosie stayed on the couch for Nicolle's segment and they were very warm with each other. Nicolle looks great.

by Anonymousreply 313February 17, 2019 9:59 PM

Al Cardenas is Ana's fiance. Thanks for the info on him, I was wondering about him and I don't know why I'm surprised....I have to remind my myself Ana is good friends with Paul Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 314February 17, 2019 10:03 PM

Like I said earlier, Ana is not to be trusted. She's a republican after all.

by Anonymousreply 315February 17, 2019 10:08 PM

Are we taking bets as to whether they edited out the rumored eruption between Joy and McNobodyHelpedMe during tomorrow's prerecorded Pres. Day show or not? I'm betting they edited it out to protect their volatile shrieking lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 316February 17, 2019 10:10 PM

Or maybe because The View is obsessed with ratings and publicity they leave it in.

We'll see soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 317February 17, 2019 10:13 PM

Yes! Thanks, r314. That's his name. I watch all the Sunday political shows and he shows up on MTP and MSNBC a lot. He's an ultra conservative who supposedly hates Trump, but you'd never guess it. Batshit conservative.

by Anonymousreply 318February 17, 2019 10:18 PM

I thought Ana's fiance was some type of hotel business man? He's on television too?

Didn't know that.

by Anonymousreply 319February 17, 2019 10:22 PM

Lawyer, lobbyist and conservative pundit, r319.

by Anonymousreply 320February 17, 2019 10:27 PM

Whoopie reminds me of james Earl Jones, only with a deeper voice.

by Anonymousreply 321February 17, 2019 10:47 PM

Good folk don't lie R308 and younger men have a good memory. I am both. Whoopi IS rotted and evil (and phony) and behaved like an insane, childish and moronic bully the season that Rosie returned. I stopped watching after that, because they replaced Rosie and Nicolle with that illiterate moron Raven Symone, another Whoopi pet. Beautiful Candace was there too but not often enough to spread her love.

Aside from that, here is the Nicolle Wallace clip from Seth Meyers. WATCH. There are two more segments, if you want to hear a smart unbiased woman speak. She and Rosie confirm what I said at R303. If you have a problem with the timeline, take it up with them. I am not one of The View fanatics who keeps this hateful thread going. One reminds me of an Old Crazy Woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322February 18, 2019 12:02 AM

Whoopi reminds me of a young Baby Doc Duvalier.

by Anonymousreply 323February 18, 2019 12:16 AM

They certainly don’t miss Whoopi farting all the time, that’s for sure.

by Anonymousreply 324February 18, 2019 12:36 AM

Yes, Megan's obsessed but Ana's the one with the true Daddy complex. Her fiance is 71 and her ex is 73. I loved it when she mentioned her step-grandchild the other day. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 325February 18, 2019 1:29 AM

R322 That was really racially passive aggressive.

by Anonymousreply 326February 18, 2019 1:55 AM

R322 is a fucking racist and a Candace obsessed troll.

by Anonymousreply 327February 18, 2019 2:03 AM

R322 is a black man, me. Whoopi is the race traitor. We despise her. Old white women and simple minded old white gay men are her only fans. An average 11 year old can sense that Whoopi is mean and determine that Raven Symone is stupid. Candace is pretty. How is that racist R327? I wouldn't get on that train with me if I were you.

by Anonymousreply 328February 18, 2019 2:10 AM

Must've hit a nerve.

by Anonymousreply 329February 18, 2019 2:16 AM

Farmers voted for Trump. Zero sympathy for MAGAts. They got what they voted for.

by Anonymousreply 330February 18, 2019 2:26 AM

^ sorry, wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 331February 18, 2019 2:27 AM

Meghan's lamenting her father's death again on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 332February 18, 2019 3:34 AM

Meghan has to much damn time on her fat hands.

by Anonymousreply 333February 18, 2019 3:41 AM

Someone Tweeted back that Meghan's Tweet was getting creepy.

by Anonymousreply 334February 18, 2019 3:44 AM

SHUT UP MEG

by Anonymousreply 335February 18, 2019 7:23 AM

But don’t you know that no one has ever lost an 82 year old father before?????

by Anonymousreply 336February 18, 2019 7:44 AM

R336 especially with a years notice? MY GOD THE HORROR!

by Anonymousreply 337February 18, 2019 8:30 AM

Is 02-18 show prerecorded? If so, maybe they have edited out the over talking shrieking!!! LOL

by Anonymousreply 338February 18, 2019 10:28 AM

11:04: "My father."

by Anonymousreply 339February 18, 2019 3:04 PM

HA HA HA...she just never ends! Actually, believes she knows what she is talking about. Daddy!!

by Anonymousreply 340February 18, 2019 3:08 PM

So I guess they edited the blow up out since Mary J. Blige is next.

by Anonymousreply 341February 18, 2019 3:19 PM

I haaaaaate The View theme song. It’s so terrible, my God. It does represent how annoying the show is, though, I guess.

I like Mary J Blige, but “World! Gone! Crazy! How about a change of view!” is just about as bad as a theme song could be.

by Anonymousreply 342February 18, 2019 3:48 PM

I suspect Megan was the doted upon princess of the McCain household. It wouldn't surprise me if the other children were pretty much ignored. Cindy herself has a half sister who she won't speak or give money to. Evidently when Cindy's father left the older half sisters mother for Cindy's mother he cut the older sister out completely and gave everything to Cindy in his will.

by Anonymousreply 343February 18, 2019 4:15 PM

R295 Huh? We know Ana is a republican. But the show always has one. So yes, we would prefer the republican that actually calls out hypocrisy and doesn’t make our ears bleed with her shrieks.

Regarding her saying Sunny would ‘lose her Puerto Rican card’, that was clearly said in jest. Even Sunny was like "I know, I know!"

by Anonymousreply 344February 18, 2019 4:22 PM

I believe she was/is spoiled rotten beyond what we can even imagine...however...I can't help but wonder what happened in the McCain household that caused her and her sister to turn to food with such reckless abandon and her to the alcohol as well.

by Anonymousreply 345February 18, 2019 4:28 PM

R345 Cindy made sure there were always lots of sugary treats and libations around...she didn’t need competition from her daughters! Especially not as Meghan entered adolescence and continued to show such...affection for Daddy.

by Anonymousreply 346February 18, 2019 4:36 PM

Regarding Nicolle Wallace, it seems people have a short memory. She was VERY disliked on The View and most considered her terrible for the panel.

I'm a big fan of her these days as well (especially on Seth) but it must be said that she's gotten a LOT better at TV. Even her hair and makeup have improved tenfold. On The View she would nervously giggle, had awkward speech patterns (and a very shrill cadence), no charisma or chemistry with the cast aside from bowing down to Whoopi. She needed cue cards for everything and was extremely robotic when interviewing guests.

It's also easy to forget that she was a classical Bush/Cheney/McCain republican who would often defend the wrong side of the argument and do so terribly. We like her now because she's basically a full on democrat who probably got the same personality coach as Abby.

by Anonymousreply 347February 18, 2019 4:47 PM

Nicolle was stiff and out of her element on her first day and first few weeks. Then she became comfortable and was a great, well-balanced and assertive co-host.

by Anonymousreply 348February 18, 2019 4:51 PM

It's interesting Nicolle was supposedly fired from The View because she wasn't well versed on pop culture. Now we have Meghan who refuses to discuss anything beyond politics. I do not understand why she is handled with kid gloves when the other co-hosts were tossed aside without a care.

by Anonymousreply 349February 18, 2019 4:54 PM

Personally I found Nicolle very refreshing on The View. Loved she had no clue who the Kardashian’s were.

by Anonymousreply 350February 18, 2019 4:55 PM

I found it funny that Abby tried to suggest Joe Biden run as a “one and done” and before she could spit it, Meghabeast demanded she swallow and shut her down

by Anonymousreply 351February 18, 2019 5:21 PM

Meghan and her reality show frau mentality makes me scream at the TV.

Real housewives and Kardashian crap.

Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 352February 18, 2019 5:28 PM

Joy spoke for us all when she chided Michael Strahan for taking Sara Haines away from us, sigh.

Wonder who will fill in for Sara with Michael when she goes on maternity leave. I'm guessing Kelly Ripa isn't interested. I think they should go with Susan Lucci and gives us the AMC nostalgia we have at 1:00 p.m. Best guess: Carla Hall since she seems to be on the show all the time anyway.

by Anonymousreply 353February 18, 2019 5:56 PM

Carla Hall must be getting offers left and right. Since Michael and Sarah's fiasco isn't doing nearly as well as The Chew ratings-wise, and she has been killing it on Wendy Williams in guest host spots. I'm sure the ABC test audiences have been responding to her favourably too when she guests.

by Anonymousreply 354February 18, 2019 6:01 PM

I vote Sherri Shepherd should fill in for Sara....not that my votes counts with ABC, lol.

by Anonymousreply 355February 18, 2019 6:05 PM

Subtract these from The View and tell me what of any substance remains:

—Home shopping/“view your deal”

—Promotions for Disney products

—Promotions for ABC programming

—Meghan McCain tirades

—John McCain memorials

—“My father the dead senator/saint...”

—“My father the ambassador...”

—“My Puerto Rican chickens...”

by Anonymousreply 356February 18, 2019 6:31 PM

Actually, I think they talk about Donald Trump way too much. At first, I was interested. Now, I really think it's time to branch out and away. There are other things going on. Of course, if something new and different happens with Trump, that's fodder. However, just going on and on and on about the same predictable irritations is a waste of time.

by Anonymousreply 357February 18, 2019 7:02 PM

They are probably going to be the most comprehensive coverage of the democratic presidential field.

by Anonymousreply 358February 18, 2019 7:17 PM

Wait, Carla hall is always on the Strahan and Sara show? Maybe they can make her the third co-host or some type of contributor to the show.

She also guest hosting WW? I Don't really watch daytime tv so I don't know who's on what anymore.

by Anonymousreply 359February 18, 2019 7:33 PM

Carla Hall makes me cringe.

by Anonymousreply 360February 18, 2019 8:09 PM

Carla Hall reminds me of a young Ella Fitzgerald.

by Anonymousreply 361February 18, 2019 8:17 PM

I think the Hero Maverick John McCain is reminiscent of Bernie Lomax. Perhaps Megan will prop him up and invite him on The View as a guest . All the other view Co hosts will politely pretend that nothing is wrong until finally Joy breaks and comments on John's pasty appearance. Chaos ensues.

by Anonymousreply 362February 18, 2019 8:24 PM

I always confuse Carla Hall and Tracee Ellis Ross. I like both.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363February 18, 2019 8:25 PM

Meghan NEEDS TO GO!! ABC listen!!

by Anonymousreply 364February 18, 2019 8:27 PM

R364 Meghan’s awful antics have exponentially increased exposure for the show. Every day that she has a meltdown, every Breitbart/Daily Caller-type deplorable alt-right Nazi blog site promotes The View. ABC loves it.

by Anonymousreply 365February 18, 2019 8:29 PM

The more chaos she causes the more ammunition she has to demand her own show. She will keep pushing for her split screen moment and also to be Moderator so her husband has enough scenes to put together a reel of her to shop around and then she and her husband will demand her own show from ABC, the show will employ him as EP of course.

There was another thread started on DL earlier today about "ABC News..." and which way it is leaning and it really is food for thought.

by Anonymousreply 366February 18, 2019 8:37 PM

Her husband could not even hold a job as a blogger at the Washington Post! (Mc Skeeeechy)

by Anonymousreply 367February 18, 2019 8:39 PM

^^^That's why he will be a package deal with his screechy wife, "if you want the big ratings my wife brings..."

by Anonymousreply 368February 18, 2019 8:43 PM

Ugh!! I am moving to Maine!! LOL..actually Scotland

by Anonymousreply 369February 18, 2019 8:45 PM

See you next Tuesday! = Meghan!!

by Anonymousreply 370February 18, 2019 8:51 PM

McCain always wears her hair like she's ready to start washing a load of clothes and doing the vacuuming. She looks like a fishwife.

by Anonymousreply 371February 18, 2019 9:26 PM

That's some kind of "beam me up, Scotty" hairdo in OP's pic.

by Anonymousreply 372February 18, 2019 9:34 PM

[r371] her hair isn’t for washing clothes. It’s that way to keep from getting in barbecue sauce during commercial breaks

by Anonymousreply 373February 18, 2019 10:05 PM

She's clueless, r372. No self-awareness whatsoever. She was unable to see how utterly ridiculous that hair "style" was.

by Anonymousreply 374February 18, 2019 10:13 PM

Andrew McCabe tomorrow (Tues 2/19), should be interesting...

by Anonymousreply 375February 18, 2019 11:33 PM

^^ For the sake of all involved, I hope ABC has scheduled medical emergency crews on standby.

by Anonymousreply 376February 19, 2019 12:04 AM

I agree r376, EMTs should be backstage at the ready.

Mrs. Domenech is probably home right now being coached by the Mr., taking notes and running lines with him like some soap actress in between swigs of whatever it is she drinks that leaves her so hungover, squinty eyed and nasty the next day.

by Anonymousreply 377February 19, 2019 12:21 AM

Megans media career never would have happened if the dumb fucks of the press didn't start praising her as some sort of revelation back in 2008. I remember she started some sort of blog back then and everybody fell all over themselves because she mentioned she had a tattoo, enjoyed drinking, and had gay friends. As if that made her some sort of far left hero ,instead of an average 20 something. Fucking politico wrote some screed about how she emerged from the McCain Obama campaign as a star and then Daily beast hired her. The worst part? The woman could not fucking write, at least not with the level of skill you would expect from a professional journalist. What is it with the medias obsession with creaming themselves over every female spawn of right wingers, they did the same with Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 378February 19, 2019 12:37 AM

You're right r378, same as Ivanka .

I'm still annoyed they let Pence's creepy daughter come on the show not once but twice with her odd facial expressions and zero personality to promote a book she wrote about her cat her some such nonsense and The Heiress McCain giving her some sort of mafia type welcome to the tribe (cult in this case). Next thing we know they'll have Pence spawn filling in for Abby's maternity leave.

by Anonymousreply 379February 19, 2019 12:47 AM

Several years ago, Megan wrote a book called Dirty Sexy Politics . It was terribly written but won her brownie points from gullible liberals who bought into the McCain maverick narrative. I hate RedState with the heat of a thousand suns but there is one thing that broken clock of a website got right and that was Leon Wolf's scathing review of her book . The decimation of her stupid book is incredibly amusing so just this once I will recommend an article on their site . Highlights include referring to Megan's book as an "authorial abortion " and the "ramblings of an idiot ". This is not an endorsement of the other crap RedState spews but the review was pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 380February 19, 2019 2:13 AM

McCabe and McCain!! Either ABC will have tight control of her or they unleash the shrieking for ratings. Should be a disaster. The rest of the panel will suffer due to M today.

by Anonymousreply 381February 19, 2019 11:36 AM

Don’t ask me how, but I got ahold of Meghan’s talking points for today:

—According to 60 Minutes, YOU LIED UNDER OATH. HOW DO YOU EXPECT ANYONE TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAY?!

—MY FATHER WHO IS DEAD WOULD NEVER LIE UNDER OATH. YOU are no hero! MY FATHER WAS A HERO!

—EXCUSE ME I AM STILL TALKING I AM TALKING I AM NOT DONE.

—THANK YOU TO THE ONE MAN WHO CLAPPED FOR ME. THANK YOU.

—We’re out of time again. This always happens to me. I have questions about your testimony, Mr. McCabe. With all due respect, YOU ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY.

by Anonymousreply 382February 19, 2019 11:41 AM

Meghan’s book was published by Hachette Books—owned by Disney, which owns ABC and ABC News, which owns The View. Just for the record.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383February 19, 2019 11:44 AM

too funny!!! 382

by Anonymousreply 384February 19, 2019 11:45 AM

Screaming soon. Over talk.

by Anonymousreply 385February 19, 2019 1:12 PM

here we go!! mccabe smackdown with mccain

by Anonymousreply 386February 19, 2019 2:55 PM

Ana, that's a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 387February 19, 2019 3:01 PM

She's in Nashville today, y'all!

by Anonymousreply 388February 19, 2019 3:15 PM

M is pretty tame so far, Probably spoken to prior. mccabe is pinging!! no wedding ring

by Anonymousreply 389February 19, 2019 3:33 PM

E389

He's married. His wife's a doctor. Don't you remember Trump dragging his wife dragging his wife on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 390February 19, 2019 3:35 PM

Props to Sunny for saying that the mantra of Dems going toward socialism isn't anything but a GOP talking point.

That shut Abby & Nutmeg up. Bravo!

by Anonymousreply 391February 19, 2019 3:37 PM

Slam DUNK Sunny!

by Anonymousreply 392February 19, 2019 3:39 PM

So, the pathetic heiress is accusing McCabe of being dishonest and untrustworthy ?

I just tweeted he the rolling stone story on daddy and the psychology today article stating Cindy is a drug addicted criminal that got off because of her wealth and connections.

by Anonymousreply 393February 19, 2019 3:49 PM

R393 that's hilarious. Frankly, everyone needs to read that article. I'm so tired of the 20 year John McCain lovefest. So many people have drunk the McCain kool-aid it's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 394February 19, 2019 3:53 PM

Heres the Cindy article......they call her out and hold no punches....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395February 19, 2019 4:00 PM

Heres the infamous John McCain article from Rolling Stone.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396February 19, 2019 4:02 PM

Meghan’s pill poppin’ Mama is a piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 397February 19, 2019 4:03 PM

Every McCain loving journalist needs to be tweeted those articles.

by Anonymousreply 398February 19, 2019 4:09 PM

R395 That article is spot on. Personally, I support rehabilitation centered treatment for most drug users but I am so fucking sick of the selective punishment, ie a user like Cindy being forgiven while others would get 8 year sentences. What's notable about Cindy McCain's case is she actually broke more laws than a "run of the mill " druggie. She stole from a charity and forged a man's signature. And the McCain's have the nerve to be anti drug hawks that support harsh sentences for unconnected, poor drug addicts.

by Anonymousreply 399February 19, 2019 4:14 PM

"Have you been investigated....I mean interviewed by Mueller?"

by Anonymousreply 400February 19, 2019 5:49 PM

Meghan needs to learn how to interview without resting bitch face.

by Anonymousreply 401February 19, 2019 6:11 PM

^^^She doesn't have to actually learn any actual skills of the job as she can coast on her last name and the generous free passes handed to her daily.

by Anonymousreply 402February 19, 2019 7:02 PM

I have an idea for something that would make poor, beleaguered Megan happy. Do you remember the hologram of Michael Jackson projected onto the screen at the Billboard Music Awards? They can create one with John McCain , he can be a daily guest on The View ! That will turn scowling Megan's frown upside down.

by Anonymousreply 403February 19, 2019 7:11 PM

Meghan's gotcha moment with McCabe fell flat. She's as dumb as her husband. She can't get past right wing talking points and get to an actual conversation.

by Anonymousreply 404February 19, 2019 7:12 PM

She called him "an unreliable narrator"! Ha!

by Anonymousreply 405February 19, 2019 8:05 PM

My biggest problem with Meghan was while she was chomping at the bit to take down McCabe in a gotcha, she had mustard on her chin. Probably from the hot dog that she ate in between the commercial break

by Anonymousreply 406February 19, 2019 8:12 PM

Was she champing the hot dog?

by Anonymousreply 407February 19, 2019 8:19 PM

[quote]She called him "an unreliable narrator"!

You mean her husbear, BEN, called him that!

by Anonymousreply 408February 19, 2019 8:20 PM

How many pictures of Daddy are in her bedroom do you think?

by Anonymousreply 409February 19, 2019 8:24 PM

I hope Joy gets her so riled up one day that she slips up and says something nasty enough to get her booted from the show, does Whoopi ever stand up to her, is Whoopi ever even conscious anymore?

by Anonymousreply 410February 19, 2019 8:26 PM

Yes, r410, Whoopi does stand up to her. After a very big fight with Joy, I think in October, you can see Whoopi open a can of whoop ass on MeAgain as they went to commercial. She looked like she was really yelling at MeAgain.

Pneumonia is no joke, especially if it's viral pneumonia, which has a 50% survival rate (at least it used to, not sure if there have been any medical breakthroughs in the last few years).

by Anonymousreply 411February 19, 2019 8:34 PM

So let me get this straight, the only thing McHeiress doesn't like about Trump is that he criticized her father, aside from that she defends his machinations and goes on the attack against anyone who questions anything else about him? Do I have this correct? And the other heiress just spouts both sides word salad (not Kellyanne level word salad but bland basic tossed salad) that doesn't amount to anything?

by Anonymousreply 412February 19, 2019 8:37 PM

Pretty much R412. As much she LOOOOOOVES daddy, she sure defends a man who insults him a lot.

by Anonymousreply 413February 19, 2019 8:39 PM

I loved Sunny’s blowback on Abby’s Leftists pejorative nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 414February 19, 2019 9:12 PM

SLAY!! Sunny!!

by Anonymousreply 415February 19, 2019 9:39 PM

XXXSheXXX BEN called him "an unreliable narrator"! Everyone knows<...he works on The View, although it be behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 416February 19, 2019 9:46 PM

BET!! - She will not be on panel for formal Presidential election. ( but because she will bring ratings for primary, she will be around awhile). She can basically bow out from ABC and get back on the FOX Band Wagon and they will all be "quiet" for whatever reason and spin for what favors whom or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 417February 19, 2019 10:05 PM

McHeiress has no credible reason not to find McCabe credible.

by Anonymousreply 418February 19, 2019 10:43 PM

McCabe committed treason when he did not genuflect and bow down and tell Meghan what a great and wonderful and superhuman saint her father was, like all political guests including Joe Biden have done.

by Anonymousreply 419February 19, 2019 10:58 PM

Meghan really did look dumb with that smug attempt at a “gotcha.”

by Anonymousreply 420February 19, 2019 11:00 PM

^^^Yes she did, it must have played differently when she and her husband rehearsed it.

by Anonymousreply 421February 19, 2019 11:36 PM

I normally love Joy, but today she left me scratching my head when she was saying she went to city or state college (i forget which) college and tuition was $75 dollars, so it shouldn't be expensive today. Joy, you're almost 80 years old, prices have gone upsince then. The subway isn't $0.15 either. The number of students going to school has increased in 60 years. Teachers get paid more. Electricity costs more. Things change in 60 years.

by Anonymousreply 422February 19, 2019 11:46 PM

I always felt bad for that Bangladeshi girl adopted by Cindy when Cindy was likely using opioids. She brought her to America and then gave her some stupid Irish name that doesn't reflect her heritage. Apparently Cindy surprised John with the new adopted baby , he was told nothing ahead of time. McCain seems like the type who would not be a good father to an adopted child, what with his rage problems. Cindy strikes me as someone Ill equipped for cross racial adoption but someone who enjoys the image of the white savior. You just know that Princess Megan was doted on at the expense of her siblings.

by Anonymousreply 423February 19, 2019 11:49 PM

Salaries haven’t gone up at the same rate though. Joy (like my mom born in ‘37) was able to live on a blue collar father’s salary, get an education and rise up to the middle class with ease. All it took was a bit of book smarts and the discipline to stay in school. The cost of education and housing and medical care today are completely insane to an 80 year old, I can’t say I blame Joy for thinking it’s insane and also not having a great solution to the problem because......it’s insane! I’m only 39 and I can’t even wrap my head around it. I look at my nieces and nephews and I’m speechless. I don’t know if those kids will ever be out of debt, they definitely will never have their parents standard of living. The View never has a good discussion on economic issues though. Joy is stunned and angry but has no real solutions, MeAgain and Abby are heiresses with zero clue about the real world and Whoopi is too touchy about her deadbeat (grand)kids to even acknowledge that connections are an advantage today. That leaves Sunny but she can’t get a word in.

by Anonymousreply 424February 20, 2019 12:27 AM

Didn’t Megan call someone ? the big sister she never had recently, even though she has an older sister. There’s some very weird dynamics in that family.

by Anonymousreply 425February 20, 2019 12:28 AM

Even if Joy is elderly, her point stands up. If she paid $75 per term at Queens College in 1960, the equivalent today due to inflation would be $635. Today, Queens College tuition is $3,365–still a pretty great deal for higher education; however, today brand-name university degrees are at much more of a premium because everyone holds degrees.

Tuition to Meghan McCain’s alma mater Columbia University is $53,000 per year, or $212,000 in total for that bachelor’s degree in art history that has served her and our nation so well.

by Anonymousreply 426February 20, 2019 12:37 AM

R424, I don't think you and Joy are talking about the same college experience. City and State schools for in-state students, which Joy was, are relativey cheap. R426 gives an example. The problem is people today tend to want the "college experience" and don't want to live at home. And inflation alone doesn't account for price increases, r426. The size of the Queen College campus is much larger than it was even in the 80s. Growth takes money.

by Anonymousreply 427February 20, 2019 12:44 AM

I developed pneumonia after having kidney surgery.

My doctors told me it would take me 3 months to get over the pneumonia.

I thought they were joking but they were spot on.

Just getting up from my chair to go to the bathroom was like running a marathon & I was 30 years younger than Whoopi.

I had always thought pneumonia was similar to a bad flu. Boy was I wrong. Getting hit by a truck would've been preferable.

by Anonymousreply 428February 20, 2019 1:55 AM

R428, add to that Whoopi likes her weed and her smokes. I believe she said she gave up one (or both) habits but her speaking voice on The View says otherwise. It's also rather ironic she is losing her sight when she smoked weed for most of her life.

by Anonymousreply 429February 20, 2019 3:13 AM

Could it be?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430February 20, 2019 4:04 AM

I hope Whoopi gets better, but resigns from The View.

by Anonymousreply 431February 20, 2019 5:52 AM

When Joy went to school, there was probably like a dean, three administrative staffers, and one full-time librarian. Now you have schools cutting teacher to pay for the bloated administrative side of the school.

by Anonymousreply 432February 20, 2019 6:06 AM

R429 Whoopi Goldberg is losing her sight because she has glaucoma. She has discussed it openly for years, and she was one of the earliest public advocates for legalizing medical marijuana because it effectively treats some symptoms of glaucoma. To suggest there’s any cause-effect correlation of her vision loss with her marijuana smoking is kind of fucked up. Cannabis was known to be an effective treatment for glaucoma patients long before any of its other medicinal use. Marijuana is legal for medical use in half the country now, and it is so innocuous that recreational legalization is becoming more common. I don’t like the effects of marijuana but even I feel compelled to speak up in its defense when I see people continue to suggest that people who use it to treat ailments have some sort of moral failing.

by Anonymousreply 433February 20, 2019 1:42 PM

The list of Whoopi's moral failures is v e r y long. She's a corrupt woman. Weed got nothing to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 434February 20, 2019 1:50 PM

Let's see what M does today. I guess I am adding to AMC's thought thta she brings ratings up, but I just watch to see her burn and disappear. And you know she reads this stuff!

by Anonymousreply 435February 20, 2019 1:56 PM

The parade of disgusting continues today on The View as Tulsi Gabbard gabs with the ladies.

I was correct yesterday in predicting that Meghan would tell McCabe he has no credibility, so I’ll make another prediction: Meghan will chastise her Gabbard lightly for her anti-LGBT history, mention that Clay Aiken is her gay friend and she once served on the board of GLAAD, and then she will pivot and say even Obama was against same-sex marriage and came around. She will tell Gabbard that she is “an interesting candidate” because she isn’t too far left, but will tell Gabbard that she has no chance as a candidate because Democrats are all radical socialists now and wish her good luck.

Let’s see how I do.

by Anonymousreply 436February 20, 2019 2:00 PM

I just wish ABC would give I'm John McCain's Daughter her own show already since that is her (and her husband's) goal. Having her go solo will actually accelerate her crash and burn and send her into obscurity, this View stint is prolonging her being in the public eye.

by Anonymousreply 437February 20, 2019 2:01 PM

Excellent response both 436 and 437!!

by Anonymousreply 438February 20, 2019 2:21 PM

The point was it was affordable. A family could buy a house, raise kids and go to college and have a comfortable life all on the Father's salary.

by Anonymousreply 439February 20, 2019 2:45 PM

Right, R439. Education used to be considered means of personal growth, of advancing oneself professionally and being able to advance a community to a higher level and, yes, to make more money. All education used to involve both civic education and moral development. Higher education used to be anchored in critical, high-level thinking beyond elementary (memorization and basic reasoning) and secondary (context building and some higher reasoning). Now all public and most private education in the US has eradicated the arts, which has been deemed valueless for economic reasons (our only value is $), and teaching morality is politically incorrect because many associate all values of this sort with religious thinking. This country has distilled itself down to one value: financial assets. And so college education nowadays is simply a transaction with a focus on ROI: pay the most for the best brand, and you’re rewarded with a credential bearing that brand, which in many cases is not earned but instead bought. That’s who we are now. Individually, it’s an easy and guaranteed way for people of means to attain more. Collectively, it’s detrimental to us all. If you think I am wrong, consider these people whose families purchased their top-tier Ivy credentials: Meghan McCain (Columbia), Donald Trump (Penn, Wharton), Jared Kushner (Harvard), George W Bush (Harvard & Yale).

by Anonymousreply 440February 20, 2019 3:01 PM

Everything Mrs. Domenech "loves" is being destroyed by PC politics.

by Anonymousreply 441February 20, 2019 3:18 PM

Meghan thinks pursing her lips and squinting makes her look Like a serious hard hitting journalist.

by Anonymousreply 442February 20, 2019 3:35 PM

^^^don't forget the pen in her hand.

by Anonymousreply 443February 20, 2019 3:37 PM

She gets one more round with senator..I am thinking "over talk" and some "gotcha"...."I" ..."I"... me...me...me

by Anonymousreply 444February 20, 2019 3:37 PM

Oh well!! My bad....she was pretty quiet.

by Anonymousreply 445February 20, 2019 3:41 PM

Snowy view here since the View was booted by panicky local news reports about three inches of snow.

by Anonymousreply 446February 20, 2019 3:43 PM

not missing much..

by Anonymousreply 447February 20, 2019 3:45 PM

This is the first time I am seeing the image of Megan's hairdo . Is she hiding a cutaneous horn? What type of stylist would send her out looking like that?

by Anonymousreply 448February 20, 2019 3:54 PM

“Is she hiding a cutaneous horn?”

Hahhahaa. I desperately want to see that as a big headline over a picture of her sour face.

by Anonymousreply 449February 20, 2019 3:56 PM

She had to go easy on The Senator because she can't be seen attacking a Veteran, even though she threw shade by saying thank You for your service, I say that to every one who serves, as if she is biting her lip saying it to a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 450February 20, 2019 4:27 PM

Another day where Meghan was intolerable, starting with her comments about how she hate "PC culture" in regard to the vandalism of the WW2 statue (paraphrased "Everyone on the left gets so offended by EVERY-thing!", not mentioning that the right gets just as offended too). Then, thinking she's being a smart "gotcha" journalist by trying to get Gabbard to answer complex questions on television with a yes-or-no answer.

by Anonymousreply 451February 20, 2019 4:28 PM

No one on that panel was impressed with Tulsi Gabbard. Sunny's face said it all during the interview. And Gabbard did try to get out of answering McCain's question.

This was as big a bomb as the Howard Schultz interview a couple of weeks back.

by Anonymousreply 452February 20, 2019 4:31 PM

Joy welcomed Gabbard, acknowledged her military career, and said sincerely, “thank you for that. You volunteered. Thank you for doing that.”

Along comes Peg, who says, “I HAVE TO SAY THIS BECAUSE I SAY IT TO EVERY VETERAN: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.”

Applause.

Bull fucking shit. My dad is a Vietnam veteran and he has to bite his tongue when people realize it and say “thank you for your service” without any feeling. He has told me he wishes that they would not because it’s obvious when it’s just a platitude with no understanding of what military service involves. But he thanks them anyway, because he’s not an insane, bitch-ass narcissistic motherfucker like Peggy McCain.

by Anonymousreply 453February 20, 2019 4:32 PM

Of all the reprehensible things about McCain, this one might make me angriest—tell me if you’ve noticed, too. If you haven’t, pay attention.

The ONLY time she pretends to be agreeable or friendly is when talking to gay men or black people. Without exception. Pay attention. She is patronizingly nice, almost never disagrees with her authentic, hateful personality, which tells me she is pandering and condescending, thinking of them as innocuous pets. She was halfway friendly to Kamala Harris, way too treacly with Pete Buddegeig. Black actors get sappy, saccharine Meg. She is on guard and on good behavior.

by Anonymousreply 454February 20, 2019 4:40 PM

R433, my post was meant to drive home the point Whoopi has been smoking weed since she was old enough to toddle down the block to her corner dealer and buy a bag. With all of her so-called preventative 'medicine', she still has glaucoma. It was a fucking joke.

by Anonymousreply 455February 20, 2019 4:52 PM

R454, liberals have been doing that forever. Many minorities be they black, gay or whatever can tell when they're being pandered to, and they complain more about the liberals than the conservatives.

by Anonymousreply 456February 20, 2019 4:55 PM

BWHAHAHA....youre so precious thinking Whoopi goes to her dealer.....they fucking deliver.....and what does her having glaucoma have to do with anything ? People who never smoke a day in their lives get lung cancer, etc....

by Anonymousreply 457February 20, 2019 4:55 PM

R457, I said "toddle" as in toddler. Again, my point was for all of her weed smoking over the decades it did not prevent her from getting glaucoma. Honestly, some of you, actually most of you in this thread have no sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 458February 20, 2019 5:21 PM

Is Gabbard a Senator?

by Anonymousreply 459February 20, 2019 5:39 PM

So I turn on ABC for GH and on this Strahan and Sara mess some guy is singing (Michael and Sara are singing with him) mean tweets about the show and how AWFUL the show is, interesting way to own it...

Come back to The View Sara!

by Anonymousreply 460February 20, 2019 5:53 PM

R424 Whoopis grandkids are not deadbeats! They all are either starting or have their own businesses. They have a lot of connections through their grandmother. Just like Abby and Meghan does through their families.

Leave the grandbabies alone!!

by Anonymousreply 461February 20, 2019 6:38 PM

The View is a trainwreck. At least Sara’s is a trainwreck in her own name. It’s pretty weird how well balanced and articulate, professional and charismatic she is on camera given that her two TV stints have been the Hoda and Kathie Lee sideshow and The View, starring the dangerously insane alcoholic narcissist Meghan McCain.

by Anonymousreply 462February 20, 2019 6:43 PM

Has anybody here ever worked with anyone as volatile as McCain is? I think the CEO of my first grown-up job was equally unhinged/explosive and narcissistic, but at least the other side of him was likable and intelligent. Everything about McCain is either repulsive or kind of scary.

by Anonymousreply 463February 20, 2019 6:45 PM

My father

by Anonymousreply 464February 20, 2019 6:50 PM

I agree everything about her is repulsive, even her laugh is odd, forced and unnatural.

Ana can ask a question of the opposite side without being all attack dog and in a normal voice...why doesn't the Heiress McCain have to abide by any basic rules of decorum.

by Anonymousreply 465February 20, 2019 7:05 PM

R465 She doesn't have decorum largely because of the over the top worship and reverence that was shown to her father from the press, and now to her. Journalists loved John McCain and they give Megan big breaks because she is related to him. She interned for Newsweek, daily beast, and SNL, all due to connections not talent.

by Anonymousreply 466February 20, 2019 7:13 PM

She suffers from unchecked confidence in her own ability. She doesn't realize that she is nothing on her own.

by Anonymousreply 467February 20, 2019 7:25 PM

agree with 467. she and her husband are shopping for her own show. good luck, good residence!

by Anonymousreply 468February 20, 2019 7:32 PM

A friend went to high school with one of Whoopi's granddaughters. Said she's a bitch

by Anonymousreply 469February 20, 2019 7:37 PM

Why does Meghun McKain have her hair did like Latrice from the ghetto in that photo?

by Anonymousreply 470February 20, 2019 7:38 PM

Funny, I have never disliked a person on TV as much. I do not hate her, I just do not see her as a "fit" for a show that all of America and beyond watch. Hopefully she is gone prior to the show ending due to her screaming and I am smarter than the rest of the panel attitude.

by Anonymousreply 471February 20, 2019 7:43 PM

No R459, she's rep in Congress.

by Anonymousreply 472February 20, 2019 8:24 PM

Has anyone noticed that they are subtly icing her? Every time Joy has to ask a Republicunt opinion, she asks Ana and Abby and sort of ignores McMyDad. The camera frames her out, and whenever she talks about a tweet or a picture, the directors don’t have it or don’t put it up on the big screen. They’re squeezing her out. Whenever real politicians come on the show, they can barely conceal the lip curl when they meet her. I think they’re on a campaign to get rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 473February 20, 2019 8:29 PM

R473 That doesn’t hold water. The View has fired most of its cohosts without notice or fanfare. They just drop the ax when they want and sometimes don’t even explain or say goodbye. I don’t think they need to organize a subtle campaign to “ice her out.” The producers clearly get off to her for whatever reasons.

by Anonymousreply 474February 20, 2019 8:38 PM

Right now she doesn't have Whoopi there to cede to her with "go ahead Babe" when she starts twitching and ramping up her sighs and sounds she makes before going into full blown tantrum mode. Hope Whoopi takes her health seriously and doesn't rush getting back to work.

Wonder what she is like behind the scenes with staff....how long before a hostile work environment suit....that would get rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 475February 20, 2019 8:46 PM

I can't believe this dull witted woman interned at Saturday Night Live and Newsweek and attended Columbia . I always laugh when I hear people bitch about the liberal media and entertainment industry. I think that stereotype is way overblown, given all the special treatment republicans like the McCain's get. Even Trump guest hosted SNL during the election and was treated like a harmless clown when he was running against Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 476February 20, 2019 8:48 PM

To be honest, she is human being, so I do not HATE her, she just does not belong there. Her husband, according to 3 well know sources, is prompting her for a stand alone show on FOX. Who knows who would be a guest.

by Anonymousreply 477February 20, 2019 8:58 PM

She’s not suitable to have her own show. Any 30 something who pouts, rolls her eyes, refuses to talk, slams the table, shrieks and storms off set is mentally about 14 years old.

by Anonymousreply 478February 20, 2019 9:21 PM

M = balloon bride!!

by Anonymousreply 479February 20, 2019 9:21 PM

Spot On!! 478

by Anonymousreply 480February 20, 2019 9:23 PM

....and you know she and husband read datalounge!! That is how Joy knew about the conspiracy regarding Whoopi's health.

by Anonymousreply 481February 20, 2019 9:24 PM

I sincerely hope her nazi husband is able to broker a deal for her own show on Fox or whatever network is in need of a headache and if her getting her split screen and day or week of moderating is what it takes to seal her deal elsewhere and send her on her way, then so be it, let her have at it. Just go already.

by Anonymousreply 482February 20, 2019 9:26 PM

I think ABC is giving her just enough rope to hang herself. Abby seems to compensate her own stance on things to protect herself..big mistake..we all see her as a "temp".

by Anonymousreply 483February 20, 2019 9:30 PM

R478 See: Tomi Lahren.

The GOP seems to have a dumb, obnoxious blonde bitch factory.

by Anonymousreply 484February 20, 2019 10:07 PM

You mean peroxided blonde bitch factory

by Anonymousreply 485February 20, 2019 10:41 PM

The GOP seems to have a dumb, obnoxious peroxide blonde bitch factory.

by Anonymousreply 486February 20, 2019 10:44 PM

R473, for the past few months Meghan has been quiet in the early part of a Hot Topic discussion because the producers spoke to her about steamrolling over the other co-hosts. You'll notice she sits quietly until she gets her cue and says "Is it my turn now?" The producers have given her the last word on a topic in order to shut her up when the others are offering their opinions. I've noticed though since Whoopi's been out she's interrupting earlier and she's cutting off Abby more than usual.

by Anonymousreply 487February 20, 2019 11:09 PM

I notice she also likes to interrupt Joy's intro after "Welcome to the View" even if it's just to say an inconsequential word or two or something to the audience to disturb the flow and make her presence and authority known immediately. She soooo wants to be Moderator.

by Anonymousreply 488February 20, 2019 11:12 PM

She has been cutting off Abby a lot, which is really interesting because they claim to be friends, and because Abby has come out of her middle-way thing since interviewing Ivanka and seems more assertively defensive of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 489February 20, 2019 11:14 PM

[quote]^^^don't forget the pen in her hand.

Don't forget her fucking blue index cards! Can this crazed harpy actually remember what she wants to screech about.

My blood boils when The Porcine Heiress goes on and on about 'why' the Deplorables voted from Dump. Ad nauseam almost every fucking day!

I cannot count how many times that Human Potato schools us on WHY those douchebags voted for Dump.

by Anonymousreply 490February 21, 2019 3:59 AM

I don’t think the Republican base is who she thinks it is. When I think of poor whites in former factory towns and evangelicals I don’t see any association between them and a rich Ivy League educated heiress daughter of a politician, raised on a ranch in Arizona. She displays a shocking disconnect from the average middle class citizen (as does Abby). I cannot imagine how she could even begin to understand the mindset of a family in Arkansas earning $30,000 or a a bunch of Christians radicalized in the 80s who haven’t had an original thought in 35 years and wouldn’t know socialism from capitalism if they were standing on a welfare line in Russia. Does she meet with these people and psychoanalyze them between trips to Vegas and her ranch?

by Anonymousreply 491February 21, 2019 4:15 AM

word is megan's contract wont be renewed. too many folks hate her fat guts.

by Anonymousreply 492February 21, 2019 4:33 AM

R491, Meghan isn't talking Republicans, she's talking Trump supporters. Why would you come to the conclusion all Republicans are Trump supporters?

I also don't care for your smug tone of intellectual superiority when discussing supposedly mindless Christians and the uneducated. Your canned talking points show you to be just as programmed as those you look down upon.

by Anonymousreply 493February 21, 2019 4:39 AM

[quote]Along comes Peg, who says, “I HAVE TO SAY THIS BECAUSE I SAY IT TO EVERY VETERAN: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494February 21, 2019 9:03 AM

She is obviously, is stress eating until she cam moderate. If she ever moderates before Sunny> I will be the screaming queen! LOL

by Anonymousreply 495February 21, 2019 11:18 AM

Meghan McCain is the physical manifestation of the word “immoderate.” Giving her the role of moderator would be like giving Donald Trump the Nobel Peace Prize or Vladimir Putin an international humanitarian award.

by Anonymousreply 496February 21, 2019 11:20 AM

LOL !!

by Anonymousreply 497February 21, 2019 11:22 AM

McCain, Trump, and pretty much all of the republican political figures are " sperm lucky." They would have never gone anywhere if it hadn't been for their father's sperm.

by Anonymousreply 498February 21, 2019 11:47 AM

What will happen on tiday's show? Brian (executive producer)...are you going to keep McCain under control today??? Last couple days went pretty well.

by Anonymousreply 499February 21, 2019 12:36 PM

Omg what is with the makeup today? Are they guests appearing in a circus later today?

by Anonymousreply 500February 21, 2019 3:06 PM

Will the queen make something about herself today or did she already?

by Anonymousreply 501February 21, 2019 3:13 PM

Sunny keeps referring to Meghan Markle as "a Princess" and loves Meghan.

For the first time I am in total agreement with Abby, she is not Team Meghan Markle and neither am I.

Of course The Heiress McCain feels sorry for Meghan Markle because people are unfairly mean to her.

by Anonymousreply 502February 21, 2019 3:31 PM

Meghan Markle is also Meghan, Princess Henry. Sunny is correct.

by Anonymousreply 503February 21, 2019 4:14 PM

WTF was with the one woman in the audience - "God forbid, Meghan should lose the baby or whatever..." - was she just an ordinary audience member who got free tix to the show? She certainly didn't showed British to be part of the Loose Women group.

by Anonymousreply 504February 21, 2019 4:17 PM

Pretty mellow day!

by Anonymousreply 505February 21, 2019 4:21 PM

Love Meghan’s hair today. Very I dream of Jeannie and nachos.

by Anonymousreply 506February 21, 2019 6:01 PM

Sound perky AND greasy at the same time, r506!

by Anonymousreply 507February 21, 2019 6:28 PM

Can anyone picture Meghan on a crack binge? How out of control would this lunatic be! She's already quite unhinged.

I imagine, besides her nightly alcohol binges, she eats two full bags of chips, an entire Entemann's cake and whatever other junk food she can find in her fridge. If she's still hungry she gives her Nazi husband a very sloppy blowjob.

by Anonymousreply 508February 21, 2019 7:17 PM

R504 Are you in the UK?

by Anonymousreply 509February 21, 2019 7:23 PM

I am just catching up, but even though Tulsi is a mess politically, I LOVED how strong her 'don't-interrupt-me-Meghan' game was. She shot her down for another 'gotcha' attempt too ("SAY IT NOW!! IS HE A BRUTAL DICTATOR OR NOT!!!??") with a thoughtful response. She even had to check her at one point with a wry smile and a 'well... you're putting words in my mouth'.

Also what the fuck was Meghan's "I'm sure you are aware of my stance on your foreign policy opinion"??

Who does this bitch think she is? (answer: "I'm JOHN MCCAIN'S DAUGHTER") Tulsi is an actual veteran, why should ANYONE care to research what some silver-spoonfed 'pundit' thinks? You are not that important girl.

by Anonymousreply 510February 22, 2019 1:08 AM

R510 Meghan assumed Tulsi knew her stance because Tulsi is completely anti-invasion, and Meghan is a typical bomb-the-shit-out-of-their-filthy-preschools pro lifer.

by Anonymousreply 511February 22, 2019 1:17 AM

Why didn’t Meghan join the military herself? Did anyone ask her on the show. Is her husband a veteran?

by Anonymousreply 512February 22, 2019 2:31 AM

Ana is a guest on Colbert tonight (Thurs.)

Ha! Annette Bening is the first guest and she just mentioned John McCain was a good friend of hers and Warren Beatty. She liked him so suck on that Meghan haterz!!

by Anonymousreply 513February 22, 2019 4:09 AM

Ana thinks Donald Trump Jr. doesn't deserve her time because his only claim to fame is Donald Trump Sr. I guess we know how Ana feels about nepotism. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 514February 22, 2019 4:21 AM

I want to punch r493 in her fat Frau Republicunt face till she’s dead. Get the fuck off DL and go back to you Xtian mommy blog, you absolute pig faced cow.

by Anonymousreply 515February 22, 2019 6:47 AM

Meghan should go to Fox News and become the new Kelly girl.

by Anonymousreply 516February 22, 2019 7:30 AM

You mean 2 Kelly girls don't you?

by Anonymousreply 517February 22, 2019 7:44 AM

Two Tons of Kelly’s.

by Anonymousreply 518February 22, 2019 8:16 AM

LOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 519February 22, 2019 12:10 PM

Am I the only one disturbed by politicians having close friendships with celebrities? Politicians are supposed to be public servants. So why is it that only celebrities and other high level people have direct contact with presidents and congress members. How the fuck are you for the people when they can't even call you directly, but celebrities can.

It's just like when kamala harris was at the vanity fair oscar party. Why was she there if she's a politician who claims to be for the people? Am I the only one who ever think about these things? And why are celebrities able to get into the white house and chat with the president in the oval office but not the common man or woman? Especially when these politicians beg the unwashed masses on their campaign trails to please vote for them. Then they get elected and suddenly become an elite.

R513 really disturbed me. Either politicians are going to be public servants or they should go to hollywood and mix and mingle with celebrities all the time.

They should pick their lane and stick with it.

by Anonymousreply 520February 22, 2019 12:25 PM

stick to the view

by Anonymousreply 521February 22, 2019 12:27 PM

R521 That was inference of The View. I was pointing out how politicians and celebrities have relationships that are a little to cozy for me.

That's actually become a thing. Lots of people don't like it.

by Anonymousreply 522February 22, 2019 12:32 PM

OMG can her new name on here be “Two Ton Meghan?”

by Anonymousreply 523February 22, 2019 12:32 PM

she sounds like the squealing pig on the gieco commercial..lol

by Anonymousreply 524February 22, 2019 12:38 PM

Two Ton Meghan was thanking her hairstylists on Twitter. She doesn’t get it. They’re purposely making her look foolish in front of her face.

by Anonymousreply 525February 22, 2019 12:56 PM

And Two Tons of Fun was getting criticized on Twitter for her abrasive bitchy interview style.

by Anonymousreply 526February 22, 2019 1:00 PM

I think he's just a bad hair stylist, r525. He got Sunny but bad last week.

by Anonymousreply 527February 22, 2019 1:52 PM

“That was inference of The View. I was pointing out how politicians and celebrities have relationships that are a little to cozy for me.

That's actually become a thing.”

It hasn’t “become a thing.” It has been a thing as long as there have been celebrities. Elizabeth Taylor—arguably the greatest beauty and movie star at one time—married a senator. Marilyn Monroe—arguably another ‘greatest beauty and movie star’ of her time—fucked the married president. Katharine Hepburn was friends with Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt. Aaron Schock face fucking Sam Smith is only new because an out gay musician publicly banging a closeted antigay criminal disgraced politician involves...an out gay celebrity. Everything else is par for the course.

Celebrities are opportunists and usually narcissists.

Politicians are opportunists and usually narcissists.

They’re made for one another.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528February 22, 2019 1:58 PM

R512

Last year Meghan was dragging the fuck out of the NFL taking the knee & how it was disrespectful to veterans & the flag.

Joy asked why she didn't join the armed services if she feels so strongly.

I just adore Joy.

by Anonymousreply 529February 22, 2019 2:03 PM

Joy is awesome!!! Even when she makes a misstep. LOVE JOY!!

Brian (Exec. Producer) do you have McCain under control today? Will there be Screeching? and Over talk?

by Anonymousreply 530February 22, 2019 2:16 PM

FIRST OF ALL, my father is a WAR HERO and he did enough military service for all of us!

SECONDLY, all of my brothers are doing active duty blowing up civilians in the middle east and YOU WILL BE SORRY once one of them is finally blown to bits and I will get to mention it EVERY SINGLE DAY FOREVER.

THIRD, why aren’t YOU in the military??! THANK YOU FOR CLAPPING, SIR! ONE MAN CLAPPED.

FOURTH, I say “thank you for your service.” I DO MY PART.

FIFTH, I AM STILL TALKING I AM TALKING

FINALLY, I am a fat fucking drunk, do you want me to DIE?! IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING? ARE YOU THREATENING ME?

by Anonymousreply 531February 22, 2019 2:20 PM

Meg looked crazy as hell with that hairdo last friiday. It was very Raven Symone!

by Anonymousreply 532February 22, 2019 2:23 PM

I really think a sleek very dark brunette would work for her but republican women are obsessed with having blonde hair. It's what their men want and they don't dare try anything different. I've long wondered about the platinum blonde fetish of the right wing. It certainly suits some women very well but not all . But it seems to be a requirement among republicans wives and female fox news anchors.

by Anonymousreply 533February 22, 2019 2:34 PM

FIRST OF ALL, my father is a WAR HERO and he did enough military service for all of us!

SECONDLY, all of my brothers are doing active duty blowing up civilians in the middle east and YOU WILL BE SORRY once one of them is finally blown to bits and I will get to mention it EVERY SINGLE DAY FOREVER.

THIRD, why aren’t YOU in the military??! THANK YOU FOR CLAPPING, SIR! ONE MAN CLAPPED.

FOURTH, I say “thank you for your service.” I DO MY PART.

FIFTH, I AM STILL TALKING I AM TALKING

FINALLY, I am a fat fucking drunk, do you want me to DIE?! IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING? ARE YOU THREATENING ME?

by Anonymousreply 534February 22, 2019 2:35 PM

I have never really bought this mentality that military families are some how better people than regular families. But then again , I'm not very fond of people in general.

by Anonymousreply 535February 22, 2019 2:38 PM

She'd look like 10 pounds of Morticia in a five pound bag, r533.

by Anonymousreply 536February 22, 2019 2:39 PM

She has definitely bulked up since her marriage and death of her father. Ben and her probably do shots everynight after they get home from meeting with their MANY personal friends.

by Anonymousreply 537February 22, 2019 2:41 PM

If she ever spawns, I wonder if she will raise her gelatenous little ghoulies with the help of PHRMA the way her own mommy did.

by Anonymousreply 538February 22, 2019 2:44 PM

Who did McTank just say "I'm still talking" to? I missed it.

by Anonymousreply 539February 22, 2019 3:07 PM

It was to Abby lol

by Anonymousreply 540February 22, 2019 3:12 PM

Thanks r540, lol indeed.

by Anonymousreply 541February 22, 2019 3:25 PM

Megunt has McCain brothers who are all in direct lineage to their father's (and grand father's) military legacy. There are six male McCain descendants of John McCain. His name shall continue for centuries.

Megunt does not have to care about dropping Domenech crotchfruit.

Why should she? But it would be interesting if husbear Ben ultimately wanted children and was willing to give up the Budweiser millions for crotch droppings.

by Anonymousreply 542February 22, 2019 3:27 PM

Where does the Budweiser $$ come into this?

by Anonymousreply 543February 22, 2019 3:45 PM

R533

I saw a picture of Meghan when she was a teenager & she looked 100% better.

She was normal size & her hair was it's natural color which is a dirty blonde as opposed to this brassy platinum.

by Anonymousreply 544February 22, 2019 3:55 PM

Ronna Romney McDaniel....Meghan in a brunette wig.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545February 22, 2019 4:00 PM

r543, Momma's money.

by Anonymousreply 546February 22, 2019 4:01 PM

The mother of "M"'s husband if part of Budweiser?

by Anonymousreply 547February 22, 2019 4:04 PM

I just scrolled through The View’s Instagram looking for Meghan and this was the only photo of her I saw. Upon closer inspection, it’s Rebel Wilson! If you read the comments, you’ll see a lot of people mistook her for Meghan McCain.

It’s really interesting that The View’s IG has almost no pictures of Meghan McCain. Check it out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548February 22, 2019 4:07 PM

Cindy McCain has the money...the poster was asking whether children were more important than marriage to Meghans hubby....and would hubby be willing to give up the inheritance to have kids with someone else.

by Anonymousreply 549February 22, 2019 4:08 PM

One thing I found interesting about Meg is that she does not want kids. Usually these types can't stop babbling about how mommyhood is the greatest gift a person can have, blah blah blah.

by Anonymousreply 550February 22, 2019 4:20 PM

Not really, r550. She's too self-centered. It has to be all about her. Kids would just steal part of her spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 551February 22, 2019 4:25 PM

I’m still speaking...

by Anonymousreply 552February 22, 2019 4:36 PM

Peg has suggested since getting hitched that she is weighing the option of kids. She thought before the Nazi proposed marrying into her drunk money family that no one would ever want an vitriolic drunk for a wife and so she wrote off the idea of being married with children. Now she has a Nazi husband, and what is a Nazi without an Aryan breeding program?

(Wait until he sobers up and realizes her hair isn’t naturally piss yellow!)

by Anonymousreply 553February 22, 2019 4:36 PM

Fatty got her lips did. Her weight gain was also really noticeable in today’s outfit. She still couldn’t help being a fat cunt to Abby, though. She got a big stink eye from the rest of the panel when she snapped, though, so that was good. I love how Joy is being icky nice to Abby this must irritate McMydad so much.

by Anonymousreply 554February 22, 2019 4:46 PM

Fufu!

by Anonymousreply 555February 22, 2019 5:38 PM

MyFather Meghan is ballooning up by the week! Wow. Reinforce the floor as she STOMPS out every episode. Stomp stomp stomp with the sour puss on her face. Girl is getting very fat.

by Anonymousreply 556February 22, 2019 6:22 PM

"Bless her Heart" She will never change until all opportunity drys up! Which will be after the primary, as she will go back to FOX for general election.

by Anonymousreply 557February 22, 2019 6:36 PM

R515 has anger issues and feelings of inferiority.

by Anonymousreply 558February 22, 2019 6:44 PM

One good thing is that no one will know she's pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 559February 22, 2019 6:55 PM

What if through a genetic fluke the baby comes out with John McCain's gigantic head?

by Anonymousreply 560February 22, 2019 6:58 PM

R560 She drinks like fish. The baby will be a little pinhead with alcohol fetal syndrome eyes, but McCunt and her pill poppin’ mama will still love it.

by Anonymousreply 561February 22, 2019 7:53 PM

R561 in other words, the kid will look like the children in the Oliver Reed film The Brood.

by Anonymousreply 562February 22, 2019 8:00 PM

She doesn't want kids because she's terrified about having to lay off the booze for nine months. For the popcorn eaters out there, imagine the postpartum insanity. Truly Must See TV!

by Anonymousreply 563February 22, 2019 8:15 PM

Could you imagine her naked? Everyone knows, there are many Spanx items under those clothes!! "I'm an average women, size 14"..LOL

by Anonymousreply 564February 22, 2019 8:21 PM

[quote]Two Tons of Kelly’s.

More like Meghan is....TWO TONS OF NO FUN!

by Anonymousreply 565February 22, 2019 8:34 PM

No fucking way Moo-ghan is a size 14, especially as a size 14 is now actually cut smaller. To find a true 14, you'd have to go through your mom's or grandma's closet to look at their vintage clothing.

These days, the vanity sizing is absurd. My sister was actually complaining that she bought a size 4 Donna Karan jacket online, yet my sis is actually a true size 8. Because today's sizing for women's clothing is never correct, when shopping online, they have to buy clothing via the measurements.

by Anonymousreply 566February 22, 2019 8:39 PM

We need to lay off Meghan for a while!! I am starting to feel for her! If we do she may become more real and breath!! Let's give it a rest!

by Anonymousreply 567February 22, 2019 8:57 PM

R567 Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 568February 22, 2019 9:33 PM

Ok will you help me!!

by Anonymousreply 569February 22, 2019 9:36 PM

[quote]We need to lay off Meghan for a while!! I am starting to feel for her! If we do she may become more real and breath!! Let's give it a rest!

Are you fucking kidding me, this trash bag delusional trust funder is KILLING this show. Yet that's what the producers want, they don't want a leveled headed intelligent calm women with Conservative views, the producers actually want a screaming unhinged harpy. It's all about the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 570February 22, 2019 10:04 PM

I know, Abby will not be coming back post birth, but...at least she tries!! Did you see her "friend" cut her off!! She and her hubear just want a new gig!! LET HER GO!!! She f'd up the show!

by Anonymousreply 571February 22, 2019 10:10 PM

Seeing Meghan in person she just might be a modern 14. Her problem is that she’s very badly shaped and carries her fat in the most undesirable places (stomach, face, arms). If you could rearrange the day she has and put in our her butt and hips she’d look a lot better. In person you don’t think obese, you think badly shaped, chubby girl. Her clothes and hairstyles don’t do a think to flatter her either.

by Anonymousreply 572February 22, 2019 10:12 PM

R570 does not possess enough self-awareness to realize she and most of the posters in this thread behave like unhinged harpies.

by Anonymousreply 573February 22, 2019 10:16 PM

"hhheeellooo!!!", there is reason the stylist cuts her off just underneath her oversized boobs and dark clothing below.. I do wonder when the chair/stool snaps on air.

by Anonymousreply 574February 22, 2019 10:18 PM

R548

When Rebel was on the show last week she said she was a size 16.

I bet Meghan was fuming because she recently said she was a 10-12. Anyone with eyes can see they are the same size

by Anonymousreply 575February 22, 2019 10:20 PM

MeAgain's snap at Abby was noticed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576February 22, 2019 10:21 PM

M is such a See You Next Tuesday!! Abby is a supposed friend! Come on!! She railroaded over Abby!! and I do ot even like Abby most times. But, who ever said before, that Joy is alliance d with Abby -I think you are correct. It freaks M out and more her husband, who actually works on the view,

by Anonymousreply 577February 22, 2019 10:26 PM

R577 it's C U N T, not See You Next Tuesday!

by Anonymousreply 578February 22, 2019 10:31 PM

[quote][R570] does not possess enough self-awareness to realize she and most of the posters in this thread behave like unhinged harpies

Give me a fucking break. I know what the deal is about ratings.

Ratings are all that counts in today's world and making lots of money. If Meghan's unhinged outbursts make people watch this daily shit show, Meghan WILL remain. Why have a TV show with calm intelligent daily discussions...not when you can have viewers tune in to watch Meghan's latest tone-dead meltdown. She'd be LOST without her little blue index cards!

Get you tongue out of Meghan's asshole. You must either be a frau or a troll. The people in this thread who keep defending Meghan have got to be either hausfraus OR trolls. Especially the loon whines constantly about that other moron Candace.

by Anonymousreply 579February 22, 2019 10:39 PM

Candace is pretty. Jesus loves you R579.

by Anonymousreply 580February 22, 2019 10:45 PM

I wonder if Lara Logan will wind up replacing Megan as the resident military worshipping right winger when ABC eventually gets tired of Megan . Apparently Logan is buddying up to breitbart now. I'm sure she's just as obsessed with John McCain as Megs is.

by Anonymousreply 581February 22, 2019 10:46 PM

Gee R579, you're the gift that keeps on giving.

I love you Candace troll. One of the few posters in this thread who has a sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 582February 22, 2019 10:50 PM

Meg’s would have to dry out for at least a year before trying for kids because she’s so polluted.

by Anonymousreply 583February 22, 2019 11:10 PM

R573 Well, now we know MEghan's hubby is on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 584February 22, 2019 11:20 PM

I know that Tulsi has no chance of winning but the ladies on the View, and indeed most Americans, should be listening to her and taking her seriously. I'm not American but she makes a lot of sense. I hope that she, at least, has some impact on Democratic party policy.

by Anonymousreply 585February 22, 2019 11:25 PM

It was very unprofessional of Mooghan to snap at Abby today. Nasty bitch. She’s such a miserable witch.

by Anonymousreply 586February 22, 2019 11:32 PM

I've just seen, r586, she's a bully. And I think Abby is actually a nice person, but just out of her depth.

Meghan, I think, is also jealous of Abby, she's slimmer, prettier, nicer, taller, has kids, pregnant with more and her family is richer.

Also, Meghan's husband looks like he has FAS, I just compared pictures to double check my suspicions. Abby's husband is hotter (of course).

by Anonymousreply 587February 22, 2019 11:42 PM

I’ve never seen MyFather’s husband and really don’t care to see him. Anyone who would marry that bitch is already on my shit list.

by Anonymousreply 588February 23, 2019 12:26 AM

R584, incapable of original thought.

by Anonymousreply 589February 23, 2019 2:17 AM

Megacunt needs to go, the sound of her whiny daddy's girl voice alone probably induces seizures like Mary Hart's used to.

by Anonymousreply 590February 23, 2019 2:27 AM

Excuse me I’m not finished.

by Anonymousreply 591February 23, 2019 4:06 AM

LOL!! that was shade thrown at Abby.

by Anonymousreply 592February 23, 2019 11:20 AM

I’m surprised two ton Meghan turned on her only real ally there. Sometimes fighting with all is not the best way.

by Anonymousreply 593February 23, 2019 11:28 AM

As my grandpa used to say, “she’d fight with her shadow”. She has anger issues. So did her father.

by Anonymousreply 594February 23, 2019 11:56 AM

who in fuk would hire megan mcfart to be on this show?????? I rarely watch it as she and whoopsi make me grab the puke bucket.

by Anonymousreply 595February 23, 2019 12:15 PM

Meghan’s and her husband’s only real connection is right wing politics and her butte.

by Anonymousreply 596February 23, 2019 12:33 PM

So, there IS evidence that all Meghans are cunts = Meghan McC, Megyn K, Meign T.

by Anonymousreply 597February 23, 2019 12:42 PM

megan emptys the whiskey bottle, then her man places it delicately up her dainty vag.

by Anonymousreply 598February 23, 2019 2:32 PM

A little View humor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599February 23, 2019 3:05 PM

And we carry on...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600February 23, 2019 4:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!