Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The View --- Thread 14

And the fun continues

by Anonymousreply 601March 11, 2019 5:06 PM

Monday will be the Post Oscars show.

Any predictions?

by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2019 4:05 PM

Mooghan will stomp onto the stage Monday with a sour puss.

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2019 4:38 PM

She'll call ROMA "boring as hell."

by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2019 7:30 PM

Stomp and Scream,,Oh, and over talk and shading he "friend" Abby!! Abby, who I like more for handling "M"'s MeMeMe attitude!

by Anonymousreply 4February 23, 2019 8:07 PM

LOOK how many threads there are regarding "The View"..14!! Good ratings!! It's the new "Golden Girls".

by Anonymousreply 5February 23, 2019 8:12 PM

R589 Incapable of thought. Period.

by Anonymousreply 6February 23, 2019 8:19 PM

R6 proves my point time and time again. Wrong thread dumbass. God, you're a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 7February 23, 2019 8:48 PM

Meghan's over bleached hair makes her look cheap.

by Anonymousreply 8February 24, 2019 4:57 AM

Has the evil gelatinous bitch eaten one of her costars yet?

by Anonymousreply 9February 24, 2019 8:52 AM

Sometimes I watch "You Tube" clips just to see how unhinged she is! LOL She uses her blue cards, like she actually knows something. Brian, EP--get control.

by Anonymousreply 10February 24, 2019 10:41 AM

How can Abby have a Philosophy, Politics, and Economics degree from Penn and have no discerning viewpoints? It boggles the mind.

by Anonymousreply 11February 24, 2019 1:47 PM

oh just found out her father is a Penn alum. Now that makes a lot more sense.

by Anonymousreply 12February 24, 2019 1:50 PM

Abby is playing middle of the road sometimes, which if OK. She does spek up when she feels she needs to get her "view" out there. Good for her I guess. BUT she is afraid of Meghan, like most, except for Joy (thank God)...sometimes Sunny. Whoopi is doing her job great as a moderator.

by Anonymousreply 13February 24, 2019 1:50 PM

R13 = Brian. Thanks hon!

by Anonymousreply 14February 24, 2019 1:51 PM

Got me!! I have a big D!! although I never get to use it!

by Anonymousreply 15February 24, 2019 1:58 PM

I think two-ton Meghan feels adrift without her protector moderating the show, so much so that she has began lashing out at former allies like Abby

by Anonymousreply 16February 24, 2019 2:15 PM

I hope Whoopi gets well soon, but doesn't return.

by Anonymousreply 17February 24, 2019 2:22 PM

Whoopi is the best. Not many could handle moderator. if Meghan ever moderates, we are in trouble. There is a ratings tsunami.

by Anonymousreply 18February 24, 2019 2:31 PM

The show is bordering on treason. It’s been over a month since they dedicated a segment to the heroism of American hero John McCain.

by Anonymousreply 19February 24, 2019 4:06 PM

I think M's husband was on CBS Face the Nation this morning, not sure. He did not scream like his wife.

by Anonymousreply 20February 24, 2019 4:13 PM

Yep that was him. Has very squinty eyes.

by Anonymousreply 21February 24, 2019 4:17 PM

Meghan has yet to give him an eye popping O!!

by Anonymousreply 22February 24, 2019 4:19 PM

I believe she and her husband live apart during the week. He's in DC and she's in NYC. Face the Nation is filmed in DC as is This Week With George Stephanopoulos so I suppose when she occasionally appears on This Week she must go home to DC on the weekends.

by Anonymousreply 23February 24, 2019 4:28 PM

Face the Nation had Nazi Bannon AND Nazi Mr. McCain? You’re on the shit list, Margaret Brennan.

by Anonymousreply 24February 24, 2019 4:32 PM

It may be Sunday, but...I AM STILL TALKING!!!!

by Anonymousreply 25February 24, 2019 6:28 PM

Meghan McCain’s personality prototype.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 24, 2019 6:36 PM

LOL!! Tip the bottle please. Everything will be alright. Coffee before going on the show Monday.

by Anonymousreply 27February 24, 2019 6:37 PM

Speaking of Coffee. If you notice she goes for the water in large amounts. No one else on the panel even seems to lift their cup. Unless, off camera. The again, that screaming must do a number to ones throat. She has been stifled so she pushes her comments out in one loud quick stream. (ABBY I HAVEN'T FINISHED)

by Anonymousreply 28February 24, 2019 6:39 PM

Coming up tomorrow on The View...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 24, 2019 7:04 PM

I just heard Whoopi is scheduled to be a presenter at tonight's Academy Awards. The producers of tonight's show were quick to shoot down the rumor she will host but the hosts of one of the lead-up shows to the Oscars said she would present.

So she was probably well enough to return to The View last week but instead, she was saving up her energy to fly her ass out to LA instead. Bigger audience trumps daytime, I suppose. Unless she really is a surprise host and Joy et al were told to shut up since ABC is also hosting the Oscars and they don't want to ruin the surprise.

by Anonymousreply 30February 24, 2019 7:13 PM

Ans Whoopi will be Disney blessed...

by Anonymousreply 31February 24, 2019 7:14 PM

Whoopi will get a Susan Hayward back-from-the-dead standing O for showing up.

by Anonymousreply 32February 24, 2019 7:16 PM

I am so disenchanted with everything these days that I cannot fathom what is exciting about anyone springing a surprise appearance to make a lame corny joke and open an envelope. Good God, the public is brainwashed.

by Anonymousreply 33February 24, 2019 7:17 PM

R7 Oh sweetie. The only point is the one that sits on top of your head. The other thread was closed and I wanted to make sure my post didn't go right past your shit for brains. Nice try Ben.

by Anonymousreply 34February 24, 2019 7:19 PM

If Whoopi is presenting or hosting then I hope her dazzling talent catches the eye of some Hollywood producer casting something she would be perfect for and she accepts thus having to leave The View immediately making Joy permanent moderator and therefore and thusly causing McTank's head to explode. Two birds - one stone.

by Anonymousreply 35February 24, 2019 7:24 PM

In the past week, MeMe has interrupted Joy's opening several times. Can't wait for Joy to shut her up with the ol' "I'm talking" routine.

by Anonymousreply 36February 24, 2019 7:28 PM

Joy needs to start shouting "Reclaiming my time, reclaiming my time!"

by Anonymousreply 37February 24, 2019 7:31 PM

Let’s make viewing The View fun again with...Meghan McCain BINGO!!!

When you get a BINGO, scream out “I AM STILL TALKING!!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 24, 2019 7:32 PM

Seems MM just likes to railroad people. Her fangs are out and drooling whenever a political subject or guest is on.Can not wait for her to disappear. She needs to be on NRA TV or Brietbart what ever. She does not have any real clout except maybe that she loves politics. She should be on a political show and see how it works. Try to make it without bringing up her father, as yes, most liked him, but it's time to make it on your own.

by Anonymousreply 39February 24, 2019 7:32 PM

That Bingo card could have used a square that said “veteran”.

I wonder what Ms. Precious Utah and McMyDad are going to say about their super Republicunt hero Robert Kraft getting popped for a handy with trafficked women. Ditto Epstein. I also wonder how McCunt will feel once they take the kid gloves off after a few more months of indulging her, because while she may still be doing the mourning daughter act, the rest of us don’t give a shit anymore.

by Anonymousreply 40February 24, 2019 7:56 PM

HahHAHAHaha #40!!! They will not bring up Kraft! BINGO Card needs - "my best friend" "my Friend" "Full disclosure * is a friend of mine"

by Anonymousreply 41February 24, 2019 7:59 PM

R41 I did enter “my friend,” but I guess I put in too many words and it left some off. You guys should make a second version with veterans, etc. They’ll both fill up within an episode or two. Her bag o’ rants only has so many words in it.

by Anonymousreply 42February 24, 2019 8:01 PM

Megan is a product of her parents, two vicious and nasty people. It's not surprising she turned out the same.

by Anonymousreply 43February 24, 2019 8:02 PM

What was with her blow-up at Abby when she was "still talking"? Is she mad Abby turned out to be a more moderate voice & not her bff / hardcore repub - for the show? (Behind the scenes, I am sure her beliefs are further right).

I cannot fathom any way they are going to renew her for next season - ratings or not. She seems to hate it there anyway. Joy can't stand her. Nobody can get a word in. The audience & social media all hate her.

by Anonymousreply 44February 24, 2019 8:03 PM

Yeah, why didn't the view cover the recent human trafficking Cindy McCain mishap??? Gee Whizz

by Anonymousreply 45February 24, 2019 8:04 PM

I will say that my father, who is a war veteran and my good friend, doesn’t hate Meghan McCain’s alcoholic tirades as much as I do.

^^^I just made a true sentence out of Meghan clichés!

by Anonymousreply 46February 24, 2019 8:05 PM

Yes 44, Abby is trying to find her footing. It may seem to M and the opinion of most she will be there longer than herself. M may be a 'Friend" of Abby, but Abby has come a long way in life (although privileged in ways) is "liked" more by "Viewers".

by Anonymousreply 47February 24, 2019 8:08 PM

“I cannot fathom any way they are going to renew her for next season - ratings or not. She seems to hate it there anyway. Joy can't stand her. Nobody can get a word in. The audience & social media all hate her.”

The scenario last year was exactly the same. She screamed every day, her face and neck turned purple and blotchy, she made every conversation about herself and her family, she dominated everything, she was combative with guests and occasionally yelled at people in the audience. ABC sent out missives celebrating her in the media at the end of the season and credited her with something like a .02% ratings hike. If anything, her temperament has become very slightly mellower. But she has always been a raging monster on this show. Let’s not act like it’s new, or like it bothers the network.

by Anonymousreply 48February 24, 2019 8:08 PM

Abby just comports herself as an adult. That’s all. She is nothing special. It’s McCain who is the highly abnormal one. The only adults I can think of who behave the way she does publicly are Donald Trump and Alex Jones. Even Bill O’Reilly only turned on his explosive rages when he thought he wasn’t on camera. Meghan McCain is behaviorally abnormal, unless Trump’s behaviors are actually becoming normalized.

by Anonymousreply 49February 24, 2019 8:12 PM

R34, "The only point is the one that sits on top of your head." Still incapable of one damn original thought.

R45, why didn't The View cover the story of the black CNN radio host who called out a black guest as having white privilege? Because it goes against their narrative.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 24, 2019 8:14 PM

Meghan actually does hate it on the View, I am glad someone finally said what we think. ABC what;s more important to you as management??

by Anonymousreply 51February 24, 2019 8:15 PM

UUUHHHGGG!! She has to go or the show, more than likely will not have a long life going forward, (all the staff and crew will suffer.). She is NOT worth it. She does not even enjoy it there. She goes on other shows to promote only herself to get another gig. (look what happened to Elizabeth - who did not work out on Fox and Fake Friends- whom she thanked on her first day!) Oh Jezus - I will hear from Fox people now,,,

by Anonymousreply 52February 24, 2019 8:22 PM

You guys are so terrible! #McCainLivesMatter #IAmStillTalking #AndI’llNeverStop

by Anonymousreply 53February 24, 2019 8:24 PM

LOL!!

by Anonymousreply 54February 24, 2019 8:26 PM

Now I lay me down to sleep

by Anonymousreply 55February 24, 2019 8:29 PM

Too FUNNY!!

by Anonymousreply 56February 24, 2019 8:30 PM

She and her husband are turning her into a joke! Bow out now, before you can never find another opportunity anywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 57February 24, 2019 8:31 PM

I relate to the hardworking poor people of this country. They drink A LOT. I drink A LOT. Their dream destination is Las Vegas. I have vomited in every resort in Vegas. And every dollar they spend on cheap beer puts a little more gold in Mama Cindy’s vault, and without that inheritance I would hate that drugged up old witch and her icy devil eyes. So I owe a debt of gratitude to Trump’s base.

by Anonymousreply 58February 24, 2019 8:36 PM

If she isn't gone next season then I imagine we will all have to endure the whole traumatic first anniversary of her taken too soon father in September. She'll probably demand The View proclaim it John McCain Remembrance Month. He died in late August but since the show is on hiatus then they'll make it all about that as soon they come back. She will milk that in high gear for all of September with histrionics and nastiness that will be excused because now she's grieving the anniversary. Also, there will be a whole other round of celebs kissing her ring on the year anniversary. She's got to go before her next chapter of over the top drama starts.

by Anonymousreply 59February 24, 2019 8:51 PM

MY FATHER DESERVES THE FIRST-EVER NATIONAL HOLIMONTH

by Anonymousreply 60February 24, 2019 8:52 PM

Meet the Press had Ana's husband/fiance today.

by Anonymousreply 61February 24, 2019 8:56 PM

R28, Sunny goes for her cup all the time.

by Anonymousreply 62February 24, 2019 8:58 PM

Meghan loves to talk about her hatred for identity politics.

...as a Republican...

...as an NRA member...

...as a Millennial...

...as a conservative...

...as a patriot...

...as a Christian...

...as someone from a border state...

...as John McCain’s daughter!

I WILL SAY!

by Anonymousreply 63February 24, 2019 8:59 PM

R35, they work around her schedule.

She be busy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 24, 2019 9:35 PM

R58 Your description, or "Megan's " description of Cindy as a "drugged up witch with icy eyes " is spot on. Sometimes jokes come from a place of truth.

by Anonymousreply 65February 24, 2019 9:37 PM

R50 Bwaaa-ha-ha. What a brainless tool. No wonder you love the Megster so much. Sweet dreams Benjie.

by Anonymousreply 66February 24, 2019 9:58 PM

R66 "...brainless tool." Getting worse with each response. Say something original. I dare you.

by Anonymousreply 67February 24, 2019 10:02 PM

How 'bout go fuck yourself? Nah, cunts like you do that every day.

by Anonymousreply 68February 24, 2019 10:05 PM

Ben is triggered. Or could it be MooMoo herself?

Moo, the hair and wardrobe department hate you. You should raise hell about that.

by Anonymousreply 69February 24, 2019 10:15 PM

R68, I'll let you be now because it's become rather obvious you are as dumb as you seem. I just love your use of the tired old "nah." Nice touch.

R69 learned the word "triggered" and has been using it in every opposing post ever since.

by Anonymousreply 70February 24, 2019 10:30 PM

I’ve forgotten about Whoopi. Out of sight out of mind. Is she still coming back?

by Anonymousreply 71February 24, 2019 11:54 PM

R70 Aw sweetie, your lectures are cute but no one wants to waste an original thought on a boob like you. Now, go parse Breitbart and get your rocks off while the other mouth breathers ejaculate their yellow matter custard all over your educated hairy ass.

by Anonymousreply 72February 25, 2019 12:03 AM

"boob" "parse" "Breitbart" "get your rocks off" "mouth breathers" And on and on and on...

Why don't you take what's left of your functioning gray matter and join the other juveniles in this thread by creating yet another inane schoolyard nickname for Meghan? I don't think you possess the mental capacity to complete the task but surprise me why don't you?

by Anonymousreply 73February 25, 2019 12:12 AM

[quote]The scenario last year was exactly the same.

I think there was still some bizarre novelty value to her last year that has completely worn off by now.

by Anonymousreply 74February 25, 2019 1:25 AM

Good night, all.

by Anonymousreply 75February 25, 2019 2:17 AM

Week of Feb 24th:

Monday, Feb. 25 Day of Hot Topics; View Your Deal

Tuesday, Feb. 26 Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard

Wednesday, Feb. 27 Tyler Perry

Thursday, Feb. 28 New York Times op-ed writer Bari Weiss; Natasha Lyonne (“Russian Doll”)

Friday, March 1 Katy Perry, Luke Bryan and Lionel Richie (ABC’s “American Idol), View Your Deal

by Anonymousreply 76February 25, 2019 2:41 AM

Whoopi wasn't a presenter, correct? The ABC early lead-up to the Oscars said she would present. Oh well, I hope she's feeling better.

by Anonymousreply 77February 25, 2019 10:55 AM

Updated Meghan Bingo card for today!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78February 25, 2019 11:04 AM

This bingo card will be great for today. She just had a whole weekend w/o Ben. Probably drank herself into a stoop er. She will be in rare form today!

by Anonymousreply 79February 25, 2019 11:33 AM

Meghan is so predictable that I will switch off my famous psychic powers (not really!) and predict what Meghan will say based solely on Meghan’s predictability:

—Forgive me if I look tired today. I was up late watching THE OSCARS and I WILL SAY! I was so disappointed that MY GIRL LADY GAGA didn’t win the Oscar she deserved TEAM GAGA and I was really hoping Whoopi would make a surprise appearance. I had to drown my sorrows in a bittle of Jack Daniels Black Label on my redeye home from my VEGAS VIEWING PARTY. But I’m here and that’s what counts. HAHA!

—I’m happy for Olivia Coleman, but I really wanted Lady Gaga to win! Team Gaga!

—Whoopi would have been great on the Oscars!

—SO HAPPY Green Book won Best Picture! And Black Panther! [She always overcompensates for the GOP’s virulent racism.]

—I WILL SAY! Lupita Nyongo looked AMAZING last night! And Cicely Tyson! AND DON’T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE FABULOUS BILLY PORTER in Christian Siriano, who also makes all of WHOOPI’S fabulous gowns! [She will cover all the black and gay people, guaranteed. Cuz it means she’s not THAT kind of Republican.]

—Also happy to see MY BOY RAMI MALEK win for BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY. And Adam Lambert was ALMOST AS GOOD as Freddie Mercury! IT’S A GREAT TIME FOR LGBT PEEPS! AS A FORMER GLAAD BOARD MEMBER, I love to see this progress. And so is MY GOOD FRIEND CLAY AIKEN, WHO IS PERSONAL FRIENDS WITH ADAM LAMBERT.

—MY FATHER would have loved Green Book. It’s the kind of progress he wanted for Lady Liberty!

—I WILL SAY! the Mueller build up on Friday was a big nothing burger! Can we move on from the Oscars? As a political analyst from a political family, I am chomping at the bit to get to what really matters. I hate to tell all you Dems who are waiting for some big cataclysmic Russian collusion revelation that it’s all a big collusion delusion. Trump Derangement Syndrome is going to burn the Dems in 2020. I was talking political strategy with my husband last night YES EVEN DURING THE OSCARS I HAVE POLITICS IN MY BLOOD THANK YOU SIR FOR CLAPPING and we agreed that 2020 will be a huge embarrassment for this I hestitate to call it a witch hunt but it’s not looking good for people who are crying collusion. WHAT JOY?! I AM STILL TALKING!

—I will say as a Republican—

—I AM STILL TALKING, ABBY.

—I WILL SAY! that MY FATHER JOHN McCAIN would not have approved of President Trump’s meet with Kim Jong-Un. BAD OPTICS!!!

by Anonymousreply 80February 25, 2019 12:09 PM

She is NEVER going to recover from "I'm STILL Talking!" aimed at Abby. So her and So Funny!!

by Anonymousreply 81February 25, 2019 12:12 PM

The ratings must be down without the farter Whoopie. ABC has not done a press release for the ratings in 2 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 82February 25, 2019 2:50 PM

Immediately McTank interrupted Joy's opening before she even got a word out. This is very calculated and she needs to be stopped. She really is revolting.

by Anonymousreply 83February 25, 2019 3:03 PM

I agree

by Anonymousreply 84February 25, 2019 3:06 PM

Bernie on Friday.

by Anonymousreply 85February 25, 2019 3:09 PM

Bernie Sanders on this week. That should be a scene!

by Anonymousreply 86February 25, 2019 3:09 PM

Thirty minutes in...do we have a bingo yet?

by Anonymousreply 87February 25, 2019 3:29 PM

McCunt went on another of her usual rants today, one of her 'topics' was children "used as political props."

Joy then mentioned Larry Kramer. McCunt: "Who is Larry Kramer, is he a child?"

McCunt claimed she didn't know who AIDs activist Larry Kramer was. Fuck this uninformed one-note bitch, please producers, get rid of her tired fat ass. She's clueless and like Trump makes zero effort to learn anything which isn't outside her tedious agenda.

by Anonymousreply 88February 25, 2019 3:44 PM

“McCunt claimed she didn't know who AIDs activist Larry Kramer was.”

She claimed that because she doesn’t know who he was. She ride her GLAAD board of directors stunt appointment and her friendship with Clay Aiken into the ground as her claims to being an ally. And people buy her patronizing bullshit just as readily as people bought that Trump was going to be a gay-friendly president. This era has revealed to me how awful people can be, and also how stupid and gullible the public is—and especially special interest groups who embrace every false idol that panders to them. It’s why I say Tulsi Gabbard has to do a lot more than a three-minute-lond apology PSA to convince me she doesn’t hate us at heart.

by Anonymousreply 89February 25, 2019 3:49 PM

There is no way she not know who Larry Kramer was, if she was the board of GLAAD. She just did not appreciate that Joy changed her topic of children. She has to go!

by Anonymousreply 90February 25, 2019 4:52 PM

[quote]There is no way she not know who Larry Kramer was, if she was the board of GLAAD. She just did not appreciate that Joy changed her topic of children. She has to go!

You can always tell when McCunt is lying, her evil squinty beady eyes get even smaller and narrower. She really needs to go.

Her whiny nasal sarcastic voice is so damn grating, she she cannot talk about anything but politics. Even if the subject isn't politics, she manages to turn it into a political discussion. Yet Nicole Wallace for fired because she wasn't into pop culture? Yet McCunt remains?

She was really grasping a straws today with her absurd "children as being used as political props" nonsense. I guess since this bitch doesn't have kids, she has no clue how aware even small kids are about the environment. Many years ago, my school got involved in an Earth Day neighborhood clean up, I was around 9 and this was way before that bitch McCunt was born.

She's a lying patronizing moron who really needs to go away. She doesn't need her public platform, she only proves show hateful the GOP is. Her constant tone-deaf rants are winning any new GOP voters.

McCunt sure doesn't need the money either. That's another thing, hire someone who knows what they're talking about and who actually needs a job!

by Anonymousreply 91February 25, 2019 6:34 PM

AREN'T winning any new GOP voters.....

by Anonymousreply 92February 25, 2019 6:35 PM

Meghan got a lot of mileage out of Trump disparaging her dying father.

He disparaged Harry Reid today who's now dying of pancreatic cancer.

Will she drag Trump for that? Inquiring minds want to know.

by Anonymousreply 93February 25, 2019 7:24 PM

Well Meghan or Ben??? respond!

by Anonymousreply 94February 25, 2019 7:38 PM

#73 And you, dear girl, haven't figured out you're not worth the bother to engage with anything other than "unoriginal" thoughts. Hell, you can't even do what you said in your previous post. Trigger happy Ben?

by Anonymousreply 95February 25, 2019 7:43 PM

Her husband has a massive head and he’s just as badly shaped as she is. They both look look they survive solely on refined carbs.

by Anonymousreply 96February 25, 2019 7:57 PM

This is her husband. They are physically perfect for each other. They do look like they haven't been near fruits and vegetables for many years!

He's got evil squinty eyes too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97February 26, 2019 8:00 AM

WTF was going on with their wedding cake?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98February 26, 2019 8:02 AM

Her sister needs to keep away from the carbs too!

I guess since Mama McCain is a beer heiress, they also drink lots of that too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99February 26, 2019 8:04 AM

Keeping it classy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100February 26, 2019 8:06 AM

Does Meghan even mention her husband Ben is of Puerto Rican descent? She could bond with Sunny over that!

Her father-in-law is Douglas William Domenech, he's an American government official and the current Assistant United States Secretary of the Interior for Insular Areas. Douglas grew up in a military family of Puerto Rican descent and lived in Panama, the Dominican Republic, and the family's native island of Puerto Rico as a child.

by Anonymousreply 101February 26, 2019 8:13 AM

R98 That’s hilarious. I was thinking that Meg and Ben look like a children’s book bear couple come to life and then—lo! Behold!—a woodland wedding cake! Complete with twigs and berries!

by Anonymousreply 102February 26, 2019 9:47 AM

Let's see if M interrupts today;s opening of show. How long in minutes or seconds will it take?

by Anonymousreply 103February 26, 2019 11:15 AM

R103 I have to go to work. Keep track and let us know if she bingos!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 26, 2019 11:20 AM

JOY and Sunny RULE!! Most of there time is spent "keeping the peace", although JOY expertly pushes M's buttons for ratings heaven.

by Anonymousreply 105February 26, 2019 12:01 PM

R97

Meghan looks at least 25lbs lighter in that publicity photo than she does now.

by Anonymousreply 106February 26, 2019 12:13 PM

she has been gaining approximately 1.5 lbs a week since her loss, which is understandable. she could probably get a gig with nutrisystem

by Anonymousreply 107February 26, 2019 12:18 PM

I don’t care that she is overweight or about the condition of her hair. She has the most repulsive personality I have ever seen on network television. Barring mass murderers, she is the very last person I would ever want to share a meal or a room with.

by Anonymousreply 108February 26, 2019 12:25 PM

so true. just let her go gracefully.

by Anonymousreply 109February 26, 2019 12:30 PM

A week ago, Meghan made a comment about how "everyone knows" something about her wedding.

No one knows anything about her wedding. She was not famous. She is not known now by anyone other than datetime TV watchers.

She is delusional.

by Anonymousreply 110February 26, 2019 12:41 PM

When Joy was talking about Steve’s crush on Selma Hayek and said “I’m not pretty like them”. Someone in the background said “you are Joy”. Was that Meg or Sunny?

by Anonymousreply 111February 26, 2019 2:31 PM

One would think an Heiress could afford better looking hair, repulsive personality aside.

by Anonymousreply 112February 26, 2019 3:07 PM

Why does this BEAST get to talk over everyone?

by Anonymousreply 113February 26, 2019 3:21 PM

Why didn't Sunny just haul off and hit the beast! She was on an anti-abortion rant and it went overboard.

by Anonymousreply 114February 26, 2019 3:26 PM

So she turned a topic about climate change and AOC into a late term abortion discussion? Kellyanne level deflection.

by Anonymousreply 115February 26, 2019 3:27 PM

Over talking is her thing. Similar to Repugs you see on CNN - they over talk continuously. Joy laid the law down!

Right on to the Kardashians!! Funny

by Anonymousreply 116February 26, 2019 3:31 PM

Dems want to be the party of Infanticide!

by Anonymousreply 117February 26, 2019 3:34 PM

She sure is feeling her oats today.

by Anonymousreply 118February 26, 2019 3:37 PM

She does not do well with politics on the view nor celebrities. ABC - is she a good fit?

by Anonymousreply 119February 26, 2019 3:38 PM

Dax Shepard’s face looked ‘off.’ Hungover or Botox?

by Anonymousreply 120February 26, 2019 3:41 PM

She's better behaved when she's on This Week.

by Anonymousreply 121February 26, 2019 3:41 PM

Dax does look like botox has been used, but the views make-up dept. is very good as well.

by Anonymousreply 122February 26, 2019 3:45 PM

This Week can have her. GMA and Strahan and Sara can call dibbs on what's leftover rest of the week.

Big shit eating grin on her face as she explains she is called Elsa on set because she is "icy".

Kristen Bell says she "loves" McTank "dearly". You are dead to me Kristen.

by Anonymousreply 123February 26, 2019 3:46 PM

Kristen, please - You love her? or were you just avoiding conflict.

by Anonymousreply 124February 26, 2019 3:50 PM

Meghan melts when people kiss her ass.

by Anonymousreply 125February 26, 2019 3:51 PM

I wish Moo’s stool would break. Right on live TV. Crashing to the floor. That would be funny.

by Anonymousreply 126February 26, 2019 4:00 PM

OMG!! The stool breaking would be soooo funny!! (but I do not want her hurt) She would probably blame someone before admitting it just gave out.

by Anonymousreply 127February 26, 2019 4:02 PM

Why hasn’t Aidy Bryant ever done Meghan on SNL? Meghan is like a Trump in that you can just quote her and it would get laughs,

by Anonymousreply 128February 26, 2019 4:09 PM

r128 it was explained to me here on DL that the late great Saint John was good friends with Lorne Michaels and the Heiress interned at SNL.

by Anonymousreply 129February 26, 2019 4:24 PM

Dax looked awful.

Really pissed off that Joy didn't shut MM down. She tried, but . . .

by Anonymousreply 130February 26, 2019 4:32 PM

I chuckled when Joy said Meghan, you like to drink.

by Anonymousreply 131February 26, 2019 5:10 PM

GO JOY!!! Meghan gets too hot under the collar. It's "the View" not a political analyst show. By Bitch! She does not enjoy it there. ABC buy her out and make her sign an NDA, as she will bad mouth her stay on the View.

by Anonymousreply 132February 26, 2019 5:18 PM

I don't think she'll ever leave of her own accord, she's constantly smugly reminding the audience she has "a contract" and even did so on Colbert. Why would she give up a gig where she doesn't have to follow the rules and is coddled and catered to? Only way she's leaving is fired or given her own show. ABC will take the wimpy way out and give her a show to avoid her wrath. I think we are stuck with this shrieking, abrasive eye sore through the election .

by Anonymousreply 133February 26, 2019 5:27 PM

Why would ABC have so little control over her? She will be forgotten 2 weeks after she is gone. She can do guest spots on all the news shows.

by Anonymousreply 134February 26, 2019 5:34 PM

Tbt to when she was Chinese

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135February 26, 2019 5:49 PM

Meghan is stunning there R135. She reminds me of a young May Britt.

by Anonymousreply 136February 26, 2019 5:54 PM

omg the abortion stuff was insane! Sunny just kept talking calmly and the pig was huffing and puffing and snorting - wtf?? She made her fucking point - let Sunny talk! Sunny is a Catholic with a SIL who is an OBGYN and probably would have had something interesting to say back to the pig's screeching...but of course nobody could hear a word.

This can't go on another season. Seriously. I know you keep saying it will but I can't see it happening.

by Anonymousreply 137February 26, 2019 6:40 PM

You have to wonder why the producers refuse to tell that walking potato she needs to stop talking over the other panel members.

Since she always needs to be the center of attention, a psychiatrist will tell you, this walking turd must have been ignored by her parents throughout her childhood. She was likely raised by a nanny. No one that unhinged had a truly happy childhood, she's compensating for something. She's also an alcoholic. Anyone who needs to drink daily is an alcoholic.

It's clear she was always looking for Papa McCain's approval. I have a feeling daddy couldn't stand her and they sure didn't have the close relationship she wants the world to believe they had.

by Anonymousreply 138February 26, 2019 6:50 PM

R136 It's always Megan, Megan, Megan. What am I, chopped liver?

by Anonymousreply 139February 26, 2019 7:09 PM

I just saw it, r137. Not just her, but that stupid bitch, Abby, insinuating the Democrats want to end the human race. My god! I've never heard such a leap in logic.

That other bitch, McCain, clearly studies debate tactics. That whole abortion/infanticide thing was a classic red herring. She is a typical Republican, they don't care about anyone or anything but 'winning'. They will get us all killed, sooner or later. She tries to push Sunny's buttons and turn her into the ABW stereotype, uses Joy's good nature and decorum against her, by barking at her, 'I'm still talking!". She is a terrible human being, and from what I've read, it is genetic.

by Anonymousreply 140February 26, 2019 7:09 PM

Speaking of genetic, I believe the producers are afraid of her inherited nasty temper. What we see on air is likely only a tidbit of her temper and behavior. They've got quite a mess on their hands, fire her and she'll be squawking and shrieking all over the media about how unfairly she, the daughter of a Saint, was treated. Keep her and everyone is walking on eggshells and viewers are angry and the work environment is tense (and hostile). Like I've said before, only way out for ABC is to give her (and by extension her nazi husband) her own show and watch her crash and burn Megyn Kelly style.

by Anonymousreply 141February 26, 2019 7:17 PM

R141, if the show's viewership goes way down, WTF would be the justification in keeping the screeching harpy?

Isn't it all about ratings? People will tire of her incessant screaming and interruptions, then simply stop watching. I stopped watching during the Candace and Raven era.

by Anonymousreply 142February 26, 2019 7:30 PM

Does anybody really think the bitch is anti choice? I think she just puts on an act to prove her conservative credentials. Today was disgusting and disrespectful.

by Anonymousreply 143February 26, 2019 7:51 PM

Did Megunt INHALE once while she was talking over Sunny.

What a cow.

by Anonymousreply 144February 26, 2019 7:55 PM

Conservative media is all over today's abortion dust up. MeAgain has also taken to Twitter about it.

by Anonymousreply 145February 26, 2019 8:00 PM

C'mon Joy. The next time the Beast snarls "I'm still talking", just give her one of your patented, dismissive "Nobody cares" and gesture to the audience. Then stand back while her head explodes.

by Anonymousreply 146February 26, 2019 8:01 PM

I saw the next segment after my prior post where Sunny was allowed to explain her side, uninterrupted, so that was good at least. What is Meghan screeching about still? "INFANTICIDE !?"

It sounded like this had much more to do with the doctor's prerogative not to move the newborn in the fragile state, from what I understood, among other issues. It was not about "democrat fueled infanticide" or whatever the fuck she's screeching about.

by Anonymousreply 147February 26, 2019 8:05 PM

I hope today's tirade was her in real time audition for her own show on Fox and that her performance convinces Fox they MUST have her back at the mother ship and will pay her and her squinty eyed husband whatever they want and give them whatever control they want over a show just come back to the fold ASAP. And they need to get that contract signed with Fox before March 23rd when mercury goes retrograde.

by Anonymousreply 148February 26, 2019 8:17 PM

^^^^^Correction: Mercury goes Retrograde March 5 - March 28.

by Anonymousreply 149February 26, 2019 8:19 PM

When Lisa Ling was on, there was never a Republican, right? How many seasons was she on for? Does anyone know what the reaction to that era of the show was - because Lisa was probably one of the more intelligent people ever on there & definitely not a conservative.

Also,the show has been shifting back and forth from being political to being very pop culture (the McCarthy / Shephard season & when they fired Nicole Wallace) - so I'm wondering if they'll shift away from this again at some point... though I'm guessing not, since it's in the News division & Trump is in the News every minute. I suppose with 2020 coming up, the View isn't going back to pop culture much.

Every time I read comments under the YouTube clips with McCain in them, there is not a single comment supporting her (and remember YT is full of paid / bot troll accounts). Not even the bots are supporting her. This isn't Jerry Springer, so the "she brings the drama and the ratings" excuse is not going to work forever. And someone else mentioned the ratings were like <1% changed & unlikely even due to her anyway.

by Anonymousreply 150February 26, 2019 8:28 PM

In Meghan’s bio she wrote that after college she worked for a summer at a Korean Deli, but everyone thought she was Japanese, so they treated her poorly.

by Anonymousreply 151February 26, 2019 9:48 PM

Someone outed Husbear Ben as PUERTO RICAN!

discuss

by Anonymousreply 152February 26, 2019 9:56 PM

I'd love to know what the SNL cast thought of McImStillTalking when she interned there. Seth Meyers had to have been head writer when she was there. I just searched YT for her as a guest on Seth's show and didn't come up with anything. I'm guessing Seth hasn't invited her, wonder why...

by Anonymousreply 153February 26, 2019 9:58 PM

All the many times Sunny has said she is Puerto Rican and Shriekasaurus hasn't once mentioned "my husband is too"...

by Anonymousreply 154February 26, 2019 10:00 PM

Here’s how Fox News reported last year’s season-ending ratings. ABC did the same with press releases and Brian Teta (producer) insinuated Meghan was the reason ratings were up. Just face it: the producers and/or the network love her and they must love that her psychotic breaks get the show a ton of coverage from alt-right websites that otherwise would never think of The View.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155February 26, 2019 10:18 PM

Do the people who read those kinds of right wing websites want to watch the view with Whoopi and Joy though?

I don't think Meghan has had that much to do with it. There is a lot going on every day in the news and this show is covering it at lightening speed in an entertaining / chatty way. You can watch 4 hours of cnn and get the same stories in 25 minutes of the view (before the product promotions and guests). Not in depth, obviously, but that's basically the point.

by Anonymousreply 156February 26, 2019 10:24 PM

The View never truly discusses any topic coherently. They did back in the day of the fab five. And sometimes during the year that Rosie and Elizabeth were both there. It's an uneasy mix and always had been. At least Meghan is not afraid to state her opinions. That always sells with some people. Joy is not a particularly bright liberal and Sunny doesn't like to argue. Whoopi can't read and is too lazy to finish a sentence, never mind a thought.

by Anonymousreply 157February 26, 2019 10:30 PM

View Adjacent: Sara Haines and Michael Strahan swapped lives. Michael has quite an impressive fleet of luxury vehicles. Sara's kids are cute, her son seems to like Michael better than her daughter did and Sara's apartment seems modest and normal. Sara, please come back to The View.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158February 26, 2019 10:33 PM

Sara is a sweet, cute, intellectual lightweight. The dictionary illustration of frau. She'll never return to that syphilitic viper's nest, aka The View.

by Anonymousreply 159February 26, 2019 10:40 PM

Sara has zero reason to go back. She has a show in her own name, and The View has always been a tense nightmare off camera but now Monsoon Meghan has taken over like Godzilla with chronic PMS and a concealed weapons permit.

by Anonymousreply 160February 26, 2019 11:42 PM

Hahaha! Mooghan is married to a beaner? Hahaha! Someone check his papers and make sure he’s not an illegal.

by Anonymousreply 161February 26, 2019 11:46 PM

I found this tweet via a Google search—and I am absolutely honored upon clicking on it to find I’ve been blocked by Ben Domenech. I don’t know why that would be, but I’m guessing it was my tweets to Face the Nation asking why they presented a plagiarizist who runs a website that publishes racist content to viewers as if he is a legitimate journalist, he must search for mentions of his own name...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162February 26, 2019 11:50 PM

[quote]Someone outed Husbear Ben as PUERTO RICAN!

I did here and he IS Puerto Rican..

Why hasn't this been discussed on the air, especially with Sunny, isn't she half Puerto Rican, from NYC?

by Anonymousreply 163February 27, 2019 12:05 AM

[quote]Hahaha! Mooghan is married to a beaner? Hahaha! Someone check his papers and make sure he’s not an illegal.

Beaner? 'Beaner' is derogatory term for a Mexican, not a Puerto Rican.

by Anonymousreply 164February 27, 2019 12:06 AM

It appears he's only Puerto Rican when it is convenient....like in 2017 when he tweeted that. He stopped being Puerto Rican to work for that Nazi website...though wikipedia goes into detail about it (and his dad lived in PR).

by Anonymousreply 165February 27, 2019 12:09 AM

[quote]Sara's apartment seems modest and normal.

By NYC standards, Sara's apartment was HUGE, it actually looked like a loft. Not sure if Sara owns or rents. In some scenes with Micheal holding the baby, you could see the expanse of the space.

What does her husband do?

by Anonymousreply 166February 27, 2019 12:10 AM

Sara's husband is a lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 167February 27, 2019 12:23 AM

R146, It's, "So what? Who cares?" (Fred Armisen on SNL.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168February 27, 2019 1:54 AM

Mooghan was extra fat and shorty today. There is something so utterly wrong with her. She fights with everyone and no matter what, she’s clinging to this job because I can’t imagine her having many career prospects after this. She’s shown what an awful person she is. Would you hire that?

by Anonymousreply 169February 27, 2019 3:59 AM

Possessed with only her smile, she can break every heart. Only God could love her for herself alone, and not her yellow hair. Owning everything - she has nowhere to go. Meghan will one day leave. What falls away is always...and is near. And you will weep and know why.

by Anonymousreply 170February 27, 2019 4:36 AM

Meghan was completely unhinged today harping about infanticide.

But God did I love it when Joy clapped back when Meghan snarled that the Democrats are the party in favor of infanticide. Joy snapped that the GOP is the party that makes a ruckus over embryos but doesn't give a fuck about the kids once their born.

That further enraged NutMeg. She shot back something about You saying that about the Republican party...but the mic was cut & they went to commercial.

by Anonymousreply 171February 27, 2019 5:03 AM

I love the huffing and puffing of McBeast when Sunny was talking. Sunny should have done a "I'm still talking" to McBeast so she can have a taste of her own medicine.

by Anonymousreply 172February 27, 2019 5:54 AM

@ 13:06 the cuntiest cunt on daytime TV does not take a breath.

I hate fuckers who talk over people and continually redirect the conversation to Republican talking points.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173February 27, 2019 6:40 AM

That entire segment was completely insane. Abortion is one area where Whoopi and Meghan diverge and even for all her coddling of Meghan, Whoopi would’ve stomped that shit out. Joy knows she is dealing with a live wire and had to tread lightly, so I don’t blame her. When they came back from back and changed to the Kardashians- I couldn’t get on board. Meghan’s behavior was just so appalling.

by Anonymousreply 174February 27, 2019 9:02 AM

McCain is so cute to get a rise out of the old Jewish lady Joy Philbin. They are an odd team, but Meghan shows great patience with Joy - letting her get her little "bits" in. Oye, hurry it up buppie.

Meghan is a shiksa goddess for the proletariat. She reminds me of a young Eva Marie Saint.

by Anonymousreply 175February 27, 2019 9:11 AM

What a cunt. MyFatherMeghan is always shrieking “can I finish” yet she kept talking over Sunny and wouldn’t let Sunny get her point in. What a bully. They say that Abby had a coach earlier in the season. Why don’t they get MyFather a coach to teach her some class. I would listen to her points of view more often if she wasn’t so unlikeable in her approach - rolling her eyes, being passive agressive, childish and a bully all at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 176February 27, 2019 9:19 AM

Just Fuck Off already, R175, your attempts at humour continue to be epic failures. Post the actual truth, the hideously shapeless gormless Meghan reminds you of a month old cat turd.

Joy Behar is Italian, born in Brooklyn. Behar is her first husband's last name. But you already KNOW all this and simply want to grate on people nerves in this thread. Love your red "Make American GRATE Again" cap!

Joy Philbin is Regis Philbin's wife, she's actually Italian too and so is Regis, he's Irish and Italian.

Unless you actually have something to contribute, other than your non-stop lame attempts at humour and ridiculous false praise about McCunt's "beauty", please get the fuck out of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 177February 27, 2019 9:31 AM

Huh, who are you old man? You won't speak to me again this way you 24 hour a day nutjub. When does your meth run out? Do y'all know how insane you are ranting about Margaret McCain all day and night, 7 days a week? I'm praying for your healing and that Jesus can deliver some rest to your troubled mind. Don't correct me again. I've heard all you have to say. There's been nothing new from you in 3 years. You are welcome to listen and learn from my posts. I'm glad you enjoy them. God Bless You R177. Don't smoke no more of that shit today. You remind me of a more troubled Courtney Love.

by Anonymousreply 178February 27, 2019 10:02 AM

Meghan is the biggest asshole this side of cable news. She has THE worst personality, hands down, and an equally poor character.

Can we talk about Abby for a second? I have cautiously defended her middle-of-the-road views and mild temperament (with the exception of one explosion to the effect of YOU KNOW NOTNING ABOUT RUSSSIIAAAAAAA!!!), but what the FUCK yesterday?

They showed a clip of Occasio-Cortez apparently in her home kitchen. What I heard was her saying that a lot of young people today are considering not having children because they don’t think it’s fair to being them into an environmentally devastated world. Is that what she said? Can someone verify this?

Because Abby lost her shit and freaked out that “this is the most extreme thing she has ever said.” Abby heard—and this is a literal quote from Abby—“she wants to do away with the human race.”

???!

Any and all presumed credibility of sound mind I have attributed to Abby Huntsman went swirling down the toilet with that nutso outburst. And all the women discussed it as if that was a normal interpretation. What the fuck?

by Anonymousreply 179February 27, 2019 10:09 AM

How much does Sara make? I assume millions and more than a lawyer. I haven’t seen The View salaries published anywhere but I did hear Joy say on a podcast that she’s on 6 million so Sarah can’t be depending on her husband to make rent.

by Anonymousreply 180February 27, 2019 11:11 AM

For what it’s worth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181February 27, 2019 11:18 AM

Sara’s conservative lawyer husband puts out a lot of tweets that can be read as challenging conventional behavioral norms, impulsice reactivity, etc. (He and Sara suggest this is his perspective.)

But then...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182February 27, 2019 11:22 AM

...but then, when you take a look at the tweets he likes instead of the ones he issues himself, you can see immediately where his beliefs lie. His own tweets would be read by most anti-Trump people as walking an uncomfortable line. Many of the tweets he likes are explicitly anti-liberal and even arguably radically alt-right. He likes tweets that mock progressive ideas and people, and even likes tweets that promote nationalism. He appears to be one of the strange cohort of Jewish people who choose to overlook all of the antisemitism coming from the Trump administration and deny that “nationalism” in the US today is a dog-whistle term used by and to speak to white supremacists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183February 27, 2019 11:28 AM

The only resemblance between that fetid screeching cow McCunt and May Britt, is May's well used asshole and vagine.

by Anonymousreply 184February 27, 2019 12:02 PM

Oy Veh!! What's happening on today's show? Anyone physically today that will give us the 411? Wonder if it will be blocked today due to Michael Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 185February 27, 2019 12:23 PM

I just saw Meghan's "Democrats support infanticide!!" meltdown and it blew my mind that they allowed her to continue. Not only did she completely change the topic to something irrelevant (abortion, when they were talking about climate change), when Sunny calmly debunked her little 'gotcha' moment Ben wrote out for her, she just kept shouting 'disgusting' and 'ugh' and random sentences to cover up that she was wrong.

Nothing surprises me any more but am I actually watching a 5 year old? ABC needs to have her and Abby apologise to AOC for suggesting she wanted to end the human race, considering Joy and Sunny had to apologise to Mike Pence when they questioned his sanity and religiousness.

Also a lot of millennials ARE grappling with whether or not it is responsible to have kids. Automation taking jobs, fascist governments, climate change, scarce resources, and extreme weather changes are happening throughout the planet.

by Anonymousreply 186February 27, 2019 2:01 PM

Woohoo!!

by Anonymousreply 187February 27, 2019 2:30 PM

Please stop moderating this thread, R177. I enjoy your witty posts R175 and I agree with you about the obsessives in this thread. Bonus points for your Courtney Love parting shot.

by Anonymousreply 188February 27, 2019 3:59 PM

r177, thank you for adding clarity to cuntery.

by Anonymousreply 189February 27, 2019 4:03 PM

Accusing Dems of infanticide when Republicans are literally murdering babies is infuriating bullshit and I wish someone would call the GOP out on their horrifying talking points.

Every time they accuse the libs of some new horror it is because they engaged in that activity. The projecting isn't even the problem - the depravity of what they do is pure nasty evil.

by Anonymousreply 190February 27, 2019 5:11 PM

So was there a Wednesday show?

Was it a prempted pre-tape for tomorrow?

Say Whaaaaaaq?

by Anonymousreply 191February 27, 2019 7:58 PM

Megan and her use of “Infanticide”.......

It provides a huge window into the scary way that she looks at the world and her place in it.

And to think that people think she’s one of the “sane” Republicans!!!! Shudder!!!

by Anonymousreply 192February 27, 2019 8:18 PM

OOOOHHH! Brian!! Give her back to FOX, she will be more valuable there for the election. She is obviously, only there for the political segments. Kudos to JOY, who makes valiant attempts to shut her down and give others a chance to express there "VIEWS".

by Anonymousreply 193February 27, 2019 8:51 PM

[quote] thank you for adding clarity to cuntery.

You're welcome 'Rosie'! This thread needs to be moderated. The tedious unfunny moron who keeps going on about Candace and Ten Tons O' Funk McCunt's 'beauty' is getting more than TEDIOUS.

Listening to McCunt's daily rants is bad enough, we sure don't need anyone carping about her non-existent 'beauty'. She's so shapeless and hard looking, she looks much older than her age. It's obvious the hair and makeup people on The View despise McCunt. I'd love to see her thin high heels crack off her shoes as she's teetering over to the table.

The tedious McCunt lover is not funny, witty and sure doesn't possess anything resembling humour. This douchebag's constant references to old time movie stars proves they are an elder gay. Off to the nursing home, gramps!

by Anonymousreply 194February 27, 2019 9:29 PM

MeMe knows the RePigs are in trouble so she will pull anything out of her ass and twist and manipulate to make the opposition look as bad as she possibly can. It's straight out of their playbook. ABC News seems to be sliding to the right.

by Anonymousreply 195February 27, 2019 9:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196February 27, 2019 9:30 PM

Oh my, but you are a weak vessel R194!! You remind me of a less coherent Raven Symone.

by Anonymousreply 197February 27, 2019 9:57 PM

It’s funny in a way how little times change because my parents have a box of newsletters from their Catholic Church, given out nearly 50 years ago 66-73 and in them anyone or any group who doesn’t agree with Catholic dogma is a communist, a baby murderer or a feminist.

In 2019 McGunt is still using baby killer and socialism as bombs she thinks will end any conversation and give her the point. It’s tireseome.

by Anonymousreply 198February 27, 2019 10:24 PM

Mrs. Domenech must be loving all the press her "infanticide" stunt is getting, Yahoo, nypost.com and more. We keep referring to that Brian guy as her producer but in reality her husband is her producer and script writer.

by Anonymousreply 199February 27, 2019 10:45 PM

How does she not blow a blood vessel the way she screeches and huffs?

by Anonymousreply 200February 27, 2019 10:56 PM

I wish that Whoopi was around to see Megan do her Pro Life song and dance

Whoopi, woman of many abortions, who is a friend and a defender of a woman who works to make safe abortions illegal for all Americans. Crazy!

by Anonymousreply 201February 27, 2019 11:19 PM

She has ranted about being pro-life before. Whoopi is protective and defensive of McCain to a degree that often makes Whoopi seem to act against her own previously declared beliefs.

by Anonymousreply 202February 27, 2019 11:37 PM

Meg has talked about being pro life but most people assume that it means a person doesn’t want an abortion herself but doesn’t mind if others get an abortion.

I don’t think that most The View audience members understand just how extreme and dangerous Megan’s crusade is. The producers need to shine a spotlight on it so that people see what a Dangerous Extremist looks like in America in 2019.

by Anonymousreply 203February 28, 2019 12:02 AM

She def had another anti choice tirade in the past few months because I’ve been watching at my new job since October and I knew she was extreme in her anti abortion stance from a previous show, I just can’t remember when it was or how the topic came up. Her rages all blend together after a while.

by Anonymousreply 204February 28, 2019 12:08 AM

You know what would be really nice? A tell all book on the McCain family, complete with details on Cindy's law breaking and Johns rage problems . I don't think an American journalist could write it they've been sucking the McCain's proverbial cocks for years.

by Anonymousreply 205February 28, 2019 12:17 AM

As McVain goes into her next meltdown, this should flash on the screen in back of the panel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206February 28, 2019 1:37 AM

I just watched the clip of Dax and Kristin before Meghan's 'infanticide' tirade -- and while the actors were shilling their baby product line and crowing over how sexy sex is and how being pregnant and making babies is awesome and rubbing baby bumps etc - Meghan was visibly seething.

Don't let her near any babies, people. She has hate in her eyes and infanticide on her mind.

by Anonymousreply 207February 28, 2019 1:50 AM

Where's Kitty Kelley when we need her, r205?

by Anonymousreply 208February 28, 2019 2:14 AM

I’ve tried listening to Dax’s podcast, I almost made it through this interview with Sean Hayes but couldn’t get past 10 minutes of any others. There’s something a bit smarmy about him and I thought he was a pain onThe View too. Meghan never looks happy to have guests on unless they are black or gay or knew her father. Then she gushes and overcompensates. Otherwise she sits there looking like she just chewed a bee.

by Anonymousreply 209February 28, 2019 2:21 AM

Meghan should do a poscast! She can dedicate an hour every day to talking about her father and herself. Maybe she can have guests occasionally who can praise her father. The ratings will be great. It’ll be exactly the same as The View, except without those other annoying women who interrupt and cut into McCain time.

by Anonymousreply 210February 28, 2019 2:24 AM

Ugh! Maybe give her a podcast on ABC until she hangs herself! Let the other women do their job w/o the self centered BS.

by Anonymousreply 211February 28, 2019 10:20 AM

Meghan used to say she was Pro-Choice. How the fuck do you go from being Pro-Choice to a rabid unhinged Pro-Life loon?

by Anonymousreply 212February 28, 2019 12:28 PM

Predictions about Cohen testimony discussion when The View returns:

Meghan: WE SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT NORTH KOREA. Oh my God! And why are we trusting a PROVEN LIAR like Cohen? I am no fan of President Trump, but this is a FARCE and a DISTRACTION!

Abby: I am torn on this one. On one hand, wow—Cohen dropped some bombshells that are hard not to want to pay attention to. On the other hand, we have to look at his record, and I can’t think of anyone more unreliable. And then we go back to the issue that brought him to Congress: the Russia investigation. And I didn’t hear anything about it because—and I know many of you won’t like this—there may not be anything there. We’re learning that Trump has done some illegal things, but what about Russian collusion? I don’t see it. If Cohen had any evidence, then the Democrats who prepped him definitely would have talked about that. And let’s not forget how untrustworthy Cohen is. I do think this is a waste of time, sorry, Joy.

by Anonymousreply 213February 28, 2019 12:45 PM

213 YOU hit the nail on the head! Abby's words are perfect!

by Anonymousreply 214February 28, 2019 12:57 PM

R213 perfect! The only thing you're missing is Abby's "I don't think there's gonna be a smoking gun."

R204 I can see why it would be hard to find her previous infanticide tirade, because you never know what segment she's going to burn down with her nonsense..... this one was supposed to be about climate change.

by Anonymousreply 215February 28, 2019 1:32 PM

All HELL should break loose today after the Cohen stuff!

by Anonymousreply 216February 28, 2019 1:39 PM

Abby is a sneaky underhanded cunt and MeAgain is just a loud blatant cunt who has no ability to hide her true toxic nature.

by Anonymousreply 217February 28, 2019 2:30 PM

agree with

by Anonymousreply 218February 28, 2019 2:32 PM

Thanks...it’s a gift and a curse to channel right-wing propagandists’ voices. Hahaha.

by Anonymousreply 219February 28, 2019 2:56 PM

R212 the Republican Party used to be Pro Choice.

by Anonymousreply 220February 28, 2019 3:48 PM

Love Meghan.

Sunny is UNINTELLIGENT.

by Anonymousreply 221February 28, 2019 3:52 PM

WTF, R221. Sunny is very intelligent. She's also able to look at topics from different perspectives, which is key to learning.

Ignorant people like Meghan cling to their preconceived black-and-white perceptions and refuse to consider things from other points of view. These people also frequently lack the ability to empathize.

by Anonymousreply 222February 28, 2019 4:00 PM

R222 Sunny referred to impregnated slaves as having been RAPED. Sure, some were, but it is statistically impossible that none were consensual!! Her black lineage makes her incredibly biased. For God sake, the founding fathers impregnated slaves! Let's not be throwing around the word rape so easily!

Also, not fond of the idea that it is wrong to bring up having black friends when being accused of being racist.

Sorry but a racist, a TRUE racist - not someone who suffers prejudice but FROM RACISM will not have a black friend. Sorry, Sunny!

by Anonymousreply 223February 28, 2019 4:05 PM

R222 lol.

by Anonymousreply 224February 28, 2019 4:06 PM

R21 (and 23 and 24) is trolling all the threads today. Ignore.

by Anonymousreply 225February 28, 2019 5:29 PM

McBlimp wants everyone to know she is "a highly educated woman".

by Anonymousreply 226February 28, 2019 6:09 PM

Her daddy done paid a lot to convince Columbia to give her that diploma.

by Anonymousreply 227February 28, 2019 6:20 PM

Not a fan of Meghan, but I have to say, she was quite "normal" today and the whole panel seemed to actually enjoy themselves today. Lesson learned Meghan - go on a political analyist show to promote your opinions and you could probably live a great life being a political analyst and a pop culture person. How perfect would that be? Great job - Meghan - I thought I would never say that.

by Anonymousreply 228February 28, 2019 7:07 PM

ewwwwww, kill r228 with a grease fire!!! KILL IT!!!!

by Anonymousreply 229February 28, 2019 7:10 PM

229 I usually -take Meghan down,]. SO....

by Anonymousreply 230February 28, 2019 7:25 PM

HERESY!

by Anonymousreply 231February 28, 2019 7:27 PM

She doesn't have what it takes which is an analytical mind.

by Anonymousreply 232February 28, 2019 7:31 PM

Megan: “Tyler, you star in the movie Vice as Colin Powell. You look just like him!”

Tyler: “Oh really.....”

Miss Tyler did NOT appreciate that “compliment,” LOL

by Anonymousreply 233February 28, 2019 8:20 PM

Two Tons really didn’t want to talk about the Cohen hearings today because she knows the Republicans looked criminally complicit.

by Anonymousreply 234February 28, 2019 8:29 PM

Sunnys makeup was bad today. Her neck is a different color. Sometimes she looks 10/10 knockout and some days she looks like an average woman with some “work”, a paint job and a weave. Abby and Sunny have the whitest teeth, whiter than their eyeballs. I can’t imagine what they look like in person.

by Anonymousreply 235February 28, 2019 8:59 PM

“I don’t know if that makes me a bad analyst on this show...” Dear God, is that what she thinks she is doing there.

by Anonymousreply 236February 28, 2019 9:02 PM

Socialism and infanticide is what the Democrats have to offer and it’s worse than Trump. Oh dear. And when Sunny said this is not your Republican Party Meghan won’t agree, she is about to counter that when Joy cuts them off. I’m afraid Elijah Cummings was far too optimistic when he said we are better than this.

by Anonymousreply 237February 28, 2019 9:07 PM

So now the beast gets her own segment to discuss hot topics? Yeah, I'm done with this shit and ABC's attempts to court FOX viewers. Fuck Disney.

by Anonymousreply 238February 28, 2019 9:52 PM

Yep, she gets her own segment at the end and it's the only reason she stayed quiet while the others were talking as she gets the last word and wrap up and the most time to speak. She's just so special. And yes they are courting the Fox viewers.

by Anonymousreply 239February 28, 2019 10:09 PM

She is pushing back on the analyst thing and should go back to commentator.

by Anonymousreply 240February 28, 2019 11:26 PM

She's obviously confusing needing an analyst with being one.

by Anonymousreply 241February 28, 2019 11:36 PM

Sunny crawled all the way up Tyler Perry’s ass! Yuck, woman, get a grip!

by Anonymousreply 242February 28, 2019 11:40 PM

Two Tons of Not Fun sure made a fool of herself once again, Tyler looks NOTHING like Colin Powell.

It was fascinating how One-Note Meghan sure had nothing to say during the Cohen discussion. Once again, she raised her God damn mug to her face as they broke to commercial, she also gave her signature snake-eyes to the camera. Fuck this bitch, fire her already!

What a dull predictable tedious crone. Hope she topples off her spiky shoes and breaks her ankles. Then, she too, can go on 'medical leave' like Whoopi.

by Anonymousreply 243March 1, 2019 12:14 AM

Snake eyes is a perfect description.

by Anonymousreply 244March 1, 2019 12:22 AM

I can’t even imagine what shaped face a healthy weight Meghan would have.

Snake eyes makes me think of Lily Tomlin in “Big Business” doing the hand gesture and the hiss. I’m going to do that to the tv the next time she throws a tantrum. Also loving Two Tonnes of No Fun - lol.

CrestStrips make my teeth hurt like a bitch, I can’t even imagine the pain it would take to get those chicklet teeth Abby and Sunny have.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245March 1, 2019 12:26 AM

R245 Every time I hear about Crest White Strips I think of the Mad TV parody of their commercials.

by Anonymousreply 246March 1, 2019 12:31 AM

[quote]CrestStrips make my teeth hurt like a bitch, I can’t even imagine the pain it would take to get those chicklet teeth Abby and Sunny have.

Maybe they both have caps or veneers? You're right, to get natural teeth that white would be extremely painful. I've been usingColgate's High Impact Optic White toothpaste, I can see my teeth are whiter, yet not that fake neon white.

My dentist was telling me about one of his very old wealthy patients who was screaming that she wanted "the whitest veneers money could buy". He tried to talk her out of the blinding neon white teeth because they look so fake, but she kept screaming about wanting them. He even called in her daughter to discuss a lesser white shade. My dentist is honest, he won't try to sell people procedures they cannot afford or would look ridiculous.

An 85 year old with the teeth of a 25 year old, will look completely absurd.

by Anonymousreply 247March 1, 2019 12:41 AM

R247 You mean like...?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248March 1, 2019 12:44 AM

I absolutely ADORE Meghan! She is such a TIGERESS at the table, with her mind and her impeccable ability to convey her thoughts. The fact she sits at farthest right-hand end of the table symbolizes, to me, her distance in view point from the other ladies. Sometimes it seems like Meghan is covered in a shadow, like the stage lights are pointed away from her while on all the other ladies, sometimes it feels like she is 10 feet away from the ladies at the table, segregated. Perhaps it is the way she holds herself. Her up right, hands on the desk posture to some are seen as a sign of aggression. To me it is defensiveness, at best. And why should the tigress not be defensive? Meghan is the only Republican at the table, bar Abby who I exclude because she is an idiot who is always on the fence, never says anything. But Megan, she has a point to fight form, so of course her eyes are fixated as she intently listens to the points being discussed around her...and yes, she is ready to prowl.

by Anonymousreply 249March 1, 2019 12:57 AM

For all his suffering and hardship, Donald Trump still looks strong, golden and vigorous. Not a day over 45. He reminds me of a young Treat Williams.

by Anonymousreply 250March 1, 2019 1:02 AM

Joy leading the table while Whoopi is sick has made me realize two things: Joy could never in a million years fill in Barbara's shoes, and while I don't like Whoopi, she is good at her job. Joy's constant making Trump jabs have grown old, theyre not funny, and when they are once in a blue moon, she ruins it by telling another in the same SEGMENT. Joy's problem is she doesn't filter herself. She never thinks "I shouldn't say this" or "this is funny but not the time". She's lucky she's smart or else she'd be landing in hot water with her carless comments. Like this she's just annoying and out of touch; laughing at her own jokes with that Cheshire cat smile.

by Anonymousreply 251March 1, 2019 1:05 AM

Imagine Dump's breath? Between a mouth of fake teeth and his junk food diet? He must reek.

by Anonymousreply 252March 1, 2019 1:18 AM

Remember when Haines was leaving the show and all the privileged whites started demanding Navarro take her spot, as if Huntsman hadn't been picked prior to Haines' announcement, as if Navarro would waste her mornings there.

by Anonymousreply 253March 1, 2019 1:21 AM

Joy has sour old lady breath and a hump. Some friends of mine at Hampton parties have reported back. She must be a decade older than Trump. Old people need to suck on peppermints.

by Anonymousreply 254March 1, 2019 1:22 AM

Does Poopy diaper Babsy Wawa still call in to the show? Back in the day when she wasn’t on the panel, Miss WaWa would always call into the control room while the show was on and tell them everything that was wrong with the show. I suspect that nowadays, Babsy just shits her diapers and doesn’t call in anymore, even though she still has an EP credit.

by Anonymousreply 255March 1, 2019 1:49 AM

Nobody mentioning that McMydad actually said the words America First? She outed herself as a far right loon today. She was atrocious.. I’m a highly educated woman, I’m a political analyst, she’s such a joke. She’s so threatened by Abby, too. Abby is prettier, richer, went to a better school and has a better degree, and her father isn’t some dead old man. Moopants used to be the face of Republicunts, but it looks like they’re pushing Abby as the new face of “sane” Republicunts everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 256March 1, 2019 1:59 AM

R249 Thanks a lot man! I needed a good belly laugh after the day I've had.

by Anonymousreply 257March 1, 2019 2:47 AM

Yeah, Meghan is 'tigress' all right...🙄🙄🙄🙄....she's ALWAYS ready to pounce and attempts to devour the others, yet ALWAYS epically FAILS.

Each and every day Miss MayGun FAILS.

The only thing this loser slob devours is her 10 course meal every night, her liter of whiskey and her Nazi husband's micro penis!

by Anonymousreply 258March 1, 2019 4:09 AM

I love Joy!

by Anonymousreply 259March 1, 2019 7:46 AM

I disagree totally, R251. I’ve admired Whoopi all my life, going back to when I was a teen and she was the mysterious Guinan on Star Trek TNG. In an English class as a writing assignment, we had to send a letter to a celebrity and I wrote to Whoopi. (I am a white gay guy from Virginia, for the record.) I am sympathetic to her vision problems and I feel bad for her when I see people here speak about her as if she is illiterate. The woman has read and performed scripts for a living. She is vision impaired, and it is apparent now on the show when she can’t read her TelePrompTer, which is sad to watch. Sara occasionally would jump in when Whoopi was struggling to see and finish whatever promotion was on the screen; no one else does that.

Having said how much I always admired Whoopi, she is a poor moderator. When producers tell her to throw to commercial, she often will not; Joy always does. (Meghan NEVER would until she finished an overlong breathless soliloquy on the evils of Democrats.)

Whoopi talks to the off-camera production crew whom viewers can’t see and some viewers don’t get it. I remember reading here years ago that a couple of people thought Whoopi was speaking incoherently to the audience because they didn’t understand there was a person squatting in front of her giving direction, and she doesn’t explain it.

From the beginning, she has had a “this is just a job and I am above it, but no one will hire me to act and I want the money even if I don’t NEED it” attitude that is off putting. She’s too cool for school, and so she should probably drop out.

She is terrible with segues and makes either clumsy transitions or just abruptly changes the topic. That can be cute occasionally. After 10 years, it has degraded the professionalism of the show.

And speaking of that, she was responsible for bringing both Raven-Symoné and Meghan McCain on the show—worst casting by far—and coddled/coddles both and protects them from criticism even when they are total idiots or patently offensive.

Whoopi Goldberg is a charismatic actor, but she’s not good at this role at all.

And I think Joy has become incredibly polished and professional. She annoyed the hell out of me during her first run, forcing bad jokes into every single comment she made. Since she went to HLN and came back, she’s an ace moderator. She throws to commercial and segues seamlessly most of the time. When she isn’t moderating, she can be somewhat argumentative (although she has mellowed); when she is moderating, she is more moderate and she delegates commentary very well, in my opinion. (Whoopi isn’t bad at this part of her job.) Joy *is* as hyper-partisan as Meghan is. Both of them are cast in those specific roles: Joy is a DNC mouthpiece and Meghan is an RNC mouthpiece. The difference in demenaor is marked, and it pretty well reflects the demeanors and characters of Democrats versus Republicans. Joy is respectful, tolerant and a little condescending and haughty at times, and Meghan is disrespectful, intolerant, vitriolic, loud, and insecure about her obvious shortcomings to the point of trying to convince everyone she is a loud-and-proud redneck, even though she’s a spoiled alcohol empire heiress. Most importantly, Joy discusses issues while Meghan discusses Meghan and Meghan alone.

by Anonymousreply 260March 1, 2019 8:13 AM

Whoopi’s illness is her out and a way to save face from firing. She’s a terrible moderator and can firm a coherent thought.

by Anonymousreply 261March 1, 2019 8:58 AM

Form a complete thought. Damn spellcheck!!!

by Anonymousreply 262March 1, 2019 8:59 AM

Can’t form a complete thought.

by Anonymousreply 263March 1, 2019 9:00 AM

I love it when it takes multiple attempts for someone to successfully mock another’s coherence and cognitive prowess.

by Anonymousreply 264March 1, 2019 9:03 AM

Boring. ^

by Anonymousreply 265March 1, 2019 10:59 AM

Bernie on today! Get ready for Meghan to POUNCE!!

by Anonymousreply 266March 1, 2019 12:06 PM

Sigh. Let’s stop looking forward to her bullshit. Meghan McCain is awful. Let’s not encourage it.

by Anonymousreply 267March 1, 2019 12:10 PM

Joy may recycle jokes but at least she can spit out a joke in a coherent form without cue cards, prompt cards, ifb, TelePrompTer and the elements, unlike another unnamed moderator with gas and dreadlocks

by Anonymousreply 268March 1, 2019 12:19 PM

To be fair, Whoopi would not have allowed that infanticide rant to continue like Joy did. It's no secret Whoopi lets her off the hook time and time again, but when she needs to muzzle her she REALLY muzzles her. Joy admittedly tried, but doesn't have the same scary authority Caryn does.

Also she may have hired Raven and Meghan, but she also hand-picked Nicolle Wallace, Sunny, and Michelle Collins.

Having said all that, I still would like her off the show and back in films/TV/plays where she shines the most.

by Anonymousreply 269March 1, 2019 1:37 PM

LOL @ McBeast trying to play the "political analyst" card again. I'm not a wonk but if she's an "analyst", how would you call the real analysts who work for the government and think tanks?

Also if Whoopi is out, I hope they bring some hard-liner Dem in to counteract McBeast.

by Anonymousreply 270March 1, 2019 2:20 PM

She isn't an analyst....

by Anonymousreply 271March 1, 2019 2:36 PM

Commentator at best!

by Anonymousreply 272March 1, 2019 2:38 PM

She's a brayer, r272.......

by Anonymousreply 273March 1, 2019 2:51 PM

OMFG McLiar says she likes people who tell her "No, you can't say that", this is right up there with "nobody helped me".

by Anonymousreply 274March 1, 2019 3:07 PM

A Commentbrayer

by Anonymousreply 275March 1, 2019 3:07 PM

pretty uneventful show today

by Anonymousreply 276March 1, 2019 4:03 PM

Bernie was not at his best.

by Anonymousreply 277March 1, 2019 4:47 PM

Is Whoopi dead?

by Anonymousreply 278March 1, 2019 4:50 PM

Thought Bernie was great and Megan was also tolerable especially when she was talking trash about Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 279March 1, 2019 4:52 PM

I imagine Abby has now lost her Friends & Family discount on all of Ivanka's clothes or shoes or whatever it is she hawks.

by Anonymousreply 280March 1, 2019 4:59 PM

That interview with Bernie was a snooze. Back to message track constantly. I don't know why people think he's authentic.

by Anonymousreply 281March 1, 2019 6:21 PM

Whoopi has pneumonia like Star Jones is at home doing pilates. Miss Whoopi got the big C.

by Anonymousreply 282March 1, 2019 6:38 PM

The Bernie interview was weird, awkward and harsh. I don't even like him (though I like some of his ideas) but look at the difference between how they treated him and how they treated a more traditional, establishment candidate like Kamala Harris.

Meghan bringing up some random unfounded smear article from 2015 and trying to paint him as being in some way responsible for Amy Klobuchar's sexist treatment(?), her "YOU WORKED WITH MY FATHER" bullshit, and then trying to turn it into a shit-on-Hilary parade SEVERAL times (2016 is over, girl). It's gross how she actively tries to create division within the Dem party that isn't even there, just because hers is in shambles.

But even Joy's age questions (which she had to acknowledge were stupid coming from her), and what the hell was Sunny's reparations nonsense? Not ONE candidate supports reparations in the form of just giving money to black Americans (ftr i'm biracial myself), yet they didn't ask Warren, Harris, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, etc. that question at all.

by Anonymousreply 283March 1, 2019 7:08 PM

What is with the reparations questions for all the Dems everyone keeps asking now, That is what is going to divide the country and Dems even more.

by Anonymousreply 284March 1, 2019 8:13 PM

Absolutely R284. The guilty white liberal trope was mocked in the 70s in all those Lear sitcoms. It’s back again and even worse imo but nobody has the balls to make fun of it now.

R284 Lol! I will say it’s now suspect. My mother who had COPD got pneumonia and it was life threatening and she was in the hospital for a few days but even she was better after about 10 days. This is a really long time for someone healthy to be sick with pneumonia.

by Anonymousreply 285March 1, 2019 8:49 PM

[quote]This is a really long time for someone healthy to be sick with pneumonia.

Are Whoopi's lungs compromised because of her pot smoking? I don't smoke anything, tobacco or pot. I am seriously asking.

I hate smoke. I grew up with a father who was a two pack a day smoker. I do think even second hand smoke is extremely dangerous. My mom, has always been in shape, always active and ate well her entire life, never smoked or drank alcohol. She's been on blood pressure meds and developed macular degeneration. I totally blame my father's two pack a day habit on her illnesses.

by Anonymousreply 286March 1, 2019 10:20 PM

as much as I hate it, I agree with 279

by Anonymousreply 287March 1, 2019 10:29 PM

R285

Your mom probably had viral pneumonia which is easier to overcome.

I developed bacterial pneumonia after having surgery. I have never been so sick in my life. I never smoked a cigarette in my life & was a good 25+ years younger than Whoopi.

My doctors told me it would take me 3 months to get over & they were 100% correct. I've never been so sick in my life. Getting up & walking to the bathroom was like doing a marathon. It was like I'd been hit by a freight train.

I always thought of pneumonia as a really bad flu. I couldn't have been more wrong.

by Anonymousreply 288March 1, 2019 10:44 PM

A friend of mine had bronchitis years ago when she was about 35 and it didn’t go away with treatment. The doctor then diagnosed pneumonia. She kept getting sicker and sicker. She was hospitalized with one and a half lungs filled with fluid that had to be aspirated. It turned out she had tuberculosis. In Washington, DC in the 2010s.

by Anonymousreply 289March 1, 2019 11:32 PM

I had pneumonia and I felt like I was drowning everyday for 6-weeks. And then I spent the next six weeks dead tired.

by Anonymousreply 290March 2, 2019 12:14 AM

The way Bernie was treated was disprespectful. Shame on all of them. They are all millionaires and all want to pay low taxes but they can at least pretend to be a little bit fair. People against Bernie are sheeple and need to stop taking voting ideas from people that have their own financial interests at heart.

by Anonymousreply 291March 2, 2019 9:47 PM

Whoopi was a chain smoker for over 40 years. I hope her illness isn’t more serious.

by Anonymousreply 292March 2, 2019 9:48 PM

Fuck Bernie....he has ties to Russia, did some dirty shit during 2016 and played it off as innocent. Just because Tad Devine is leavinf his campaign doesnt mean the damage isnt already done. Your Sainted Bernie is a criminal as well.

by Anonymousreply 293March 2, 2019 9:50 PM

Joy already sucked Bernie's dick last election. She's not going back for more. Sanders doesn't even pay his own share of taxes. Joy knows what's up with Whoopi too. They have always been very bad liars on The View. They learned it from Barbara.

by Anonymousreply 294March 2, 2019 10:01 PM

294, no she slammed Bernie every chance she got like every other corprate dem did. Jedidiah Bila(a republican) was the only one the least bit fair about Bernie in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 295March 2, 2019 10:05 PM

r295, WRONG....Joy professed her love for Bernie almost daily...in fact, didnt she name her dog after him ?

by Anonymousreply 296March 2, 2019 10:17 PM

R296, she supported Hillary like every other person in her tax bracket did.

by Anonymousreply 297March 2, 2019 10:19 PM

You're wrong R297. Behar supported Bernie, until Hillary became the nominee. Even a casual View watcher knows this. There is a video with this article. PLAY it.

by Anonymousreply 298March 2, 2019 10:34 PM

Oops. Video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299March 2, 2019 10:35 PM

The Bots love to toll this thread with their shit.

by Anonymousreply 300March 3, 2019 1:17 AM

R298, She was pro Clinton from day one. She never supported Bernie in the primaries EVER. She was joking and being lighthearted about Bernie that day because he defended her corrupt corprate Queen over the Email scandal. Joy has always been up the Clintons butts, she been supported Hillary over Obama in the 08 primary.

by Anonymousreply 301March 3, 2019 1:32 AM

r301.. Just STOP, youre embarrassing yourself.

by Anonymousreply 302March 3, 2019 1:35 AM

R302. It’s just the truth. It’s not factual that Joy Behar supported Bernie over Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 303March 3, 2019 1:37 AM

She actually said he was too old to be president several times in 2016 (so I don't know why she said "some people think...." when she asked him about it on the show this week). She plays up that she likes him and that he's so attractive to her for laughs, but she was another corporate Hillary shill from day 1. She used to have massive fights with Jed about it, with Jed supporting Bernie over Hillary.

Btw I preferred Hillary as well, just being honest re: Joy.

by Anonymousreply 304March 3, 2019 6:36 AM

She quite literally named her dog after Bernie. Joy constantly advocates for higher tax rates. She opens refers to herself as a socialist on the show.

Go away, r304.

by Anonymousreply 305March 3, 2019 6:57 AM

R304 I’ve watched The View since it launched and yes, Behar supported Bernie Sander prior to the primaries in the last election. She even said she had a crush on him. She discussed how she liked both Sanders, for his politics, and Clinton, because she knows her and likes her—but she definitely sided with Sanders at that time. You can keep protesting, however, if it makes you happy.

Anyway, I agree that they were harder on him across the board than on anyone else so far. But at this point it’s not so much about who people want for president as it is about getting the current regime out and those of conscience (eg, not Meghan and probably not Abby) know better this time than to support someone who could syphon off would-be Democrat voters so that Trump could get a majority via his vile following. It’s a practical matter at this point. If Sanders loses the primary and does not graciously accept that and bow out, then he’s working against the interests of the US.

by Anonymousreply 306March 3, 2019 9:15 AM

Why wasn't Meghan at CPAC?

by Anonymousreply 307March 3, 2019 11:55 AM

Everyday is Meghan’s CPAC.

by Anonymousreply 308March 3, 2019 1:29 PM

lol!

by Anonymousreply 309March 3, 2019 1:31 PM

Because even with the bleached yellow hair and the clown makeup, she’s too chunky to pass for a Stepford Fox drone and therefore unwelcome. She needs to go on the Ann Coulter diet if she wants an invite to CPAC—constantly vomit up hatred, re-eat it, and repeat...no additional calories after the first meal.

by Anonymousreply 310March 3, 2019 1:33 PM

R306, Nope nope nope. She was always pro HRC.

by Anonymousreply 311March 3, 2019 3:28 PM

Meghan must be freaking out, that her close friend Abby has been getting so much coverage on many outlets, for her interview regarding security clearance for Ivanka and Jared. Makes me smile every time the interview is mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 312March 3, 2019 3:35 PM

The funny thing is everyone praising Abby for being a hard-hitting journalist asking the tough questions. When really she was only trying to help her friend Ivanka (who she texts constantly) cover her ass with that question, not expecting this to come out. Even she seemed uncomfortable when the other ladies were trying to give her credit for "Ivanka's first public lie".

by Anonymousreply 313March 3, 2019 3:42 PM

agreed 313

by Anonymousreply 314March 3, 2019 3:45 PM

Correct, ABBY is not a hard hitting interviewer, but easier to stomach most times than the chubby one. Did not know Abby was friends with Ivanka, no wonder she got the gig.

by Anonymousreply 315March 3, 2019 3:56 PM

R313 I noticed the same. She looked like a dog with her tail between her legs, knowing she had done something terrible. Oops, Abby, you ratted out the woman you were trying to suck up to.

by Anonymousreply 316March 3, 2019 4:05 PM

Ana looks nice with her father. Not loving the flowers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317March 3, 2019 7:01 PM

[quote]Meghan must be freaking out, that her close friend Abby has been getting so much coverage on many outlets, for her interview

Well, if Meghan would STFU every once in a while and ASK a fucking question, rather than dropping down Republican bullet points, she MIGHT get to interview someone.

by Anonymousreply 318March 3, 2019 7:05 PM

“Mister Schock, first, I have to say, as a Republican and an American that, if true, these allegations against you, the allegations that you misappropriated public dollars to live a life of luxury, then I have to say, I will say, that I am appalled. If true! I will say, too, that I know that you knew my father and my father liked you and he had good judgment, so I think we can safely say that—I AM ASKING A QUESTION!! I AM STILL TALKING OH MY GOD—I will say that you had a solid conservative track record in Congress and I appreciate that. I will say—I do have a question. But first, can we talk about that Men’s Health cover? I mean—what? They’re telling me we’re out of time. I didn’t even get to ask my question. I’m sorry, Congressman, they never give me enough time. We’ll be back.”

by Anonymousreply 319March 3, 2019 7:10 PM

^^^^^^^ Addendum:

We have a clip.....oh, no clip again? Funny how my clips are never shown. WTF Brian?

by Anonymousreply 320March 3, 2019 8:19 PM

Since McCunt is such a tough pistol packin' dame, has anyone on the panel ever had the guts to ask that pig-in-lipstick, what she'd do if a random NYC lunatic suddenly shot her point blank? Or does this trust fund moron actually have body guard follow her around. s

These salivating gun nuts are even against background checks for people with mental health issues. The US is a laughingstock all around the world.

by Anonymousreply 321March 4, 2019 1:15 AM

CPAC attacks sainted daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322March 4, 2019 2:12 AM

R322 Meghan’s pill poppin’ mama is not havin’ It!

by Anonymousreply 323March 4, 2019 2:34 AM

That very brief article at R322 has a tweet from Meghan, too. About "my beloved father". So weird.

by Anonymousreply 324March 4, 2019 2:46 AM

Ana looked beautiful at her wedding and I loved the flowers.

by Anonymousreply 325March 4, 2019 3:22 AM

Too bad she married an absolute ass.

by Anonymousreply 326March 4, 2019 3:26 AM

^too = to.

by Anonymousreply 327March 4, 2019 3:27 AM

Who is older? Ana's father or Ana's husband? Talk about daddy issues.

by Anonymousreply 328March 4, 2019 4:19 AM

Joy & Sunny were at Ana's wedding.

by Anonymousreply 329March 4, 2019 5:12 AM

Why wasn’t MyBelovedFather at the wedding?

by Anonymousreply 330March 4, 2019 6:29 AM

Maybe they'll address this on Friday.

by Anonymousreply 331March 4, 2019 8:39 AM

You were correct at 326, R 327.

by Anonymousreply 332March 4, 2019 10:21 AM

You don’t think Ben is sexy? Doesn’t everyone love a fat Nazi?

by Anonymousreply 333March 4, 2019 10:26 AM

Today's show should either be worship McCain or complete screaming match.

by Anonymousreply 334March 4, 2019 10:59 AM

CPAC Conservatives applauded John McCain's death. Shit storm ahead, next on "The View".

by Anonymousreply 335March 4, 2019 12:14 PM

Mon 3/4: Bari Weiss NYT, Gov Jay Inslee D-WA

Tues 3/5: Katy Perry, Lionel Richie, Luke Bryan, Ryan Seacrest

Wed 3/6: Ricki Lake

Thurs 3/7: Brie Larson, Annette Bening, Janice Dean (Fox News)

Fri 3/8: Day of Hot Topics

by Anonymousreply 336March 4, 2019 12:53 PM

R335 Yet Two Tons stays loyal to the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 337March 4, 2019 1:17 PM

Thanks, r332. Sometimes I over think it.

by Anonymousreply 338March 4, 2019 1:20 PM

HIghly Educated Meghan's glare when Joy told cute story from Ana Navarro's wedding, lol.

They should keep Bari around while Whoopi's out. I notice Joy pausing for applause when speaking of Whoopi's return and no applause... She did get some weak applause to Whoopi updates last week. Or maybe I"m just hearing what I want to hear.

by Anonymousreply 339March 4, 2019 3:11 PM

Sooo Highly Educated Meghan had nothing to say during the C-PAC discussion? Hmmm. Also, CPAC discussion was short, was that so as not to poke the bear (aka McMyDad)?

by Anonymousreply 340March 4, 2019 3:20 PM

Did Al and Ana have a wedding service rose for McCain?

by Anonymousreply 341March 4, 2019 3:22 PM

Do people with graduate degrees consider themselves Super-Duper highly educated?

by Anonymousreply 342March 4, 2019 3:24 PM

I would say extra educated. Super duper depends on the area of study.

by Anonymousreply 343March 4, 2019 3:28 PM

But a BA in Art History does not go over the bar.

by Anonymousreply 344March 4, 2019 3:29 PM

My friend from Columbia (the guest host today) Jezus!!

by Anonymousreply 345March 4, 2019 3:34 PM

quick show today

by Anonymousreply 346March 4, 2019 3:51 PM

Seems like every time a legitimate criticism of a Republican or Fox news is brought up, Megan is ready to go with an example of how a Democrat or CNN did the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 347March 4, 2019 3:57 PM

She has her cards out and ready to respond. She does not belong there.

by Anonymousreply 348March 4, 2019 3:59 PM

I haven’t seen did Joy say what day whoopster is back?

by Anonymousreply 349March 4, 2019 4:01 PM

No return date on Whoopi just updates that she's still recovering.

by Anonymousreply 350March 4, 2019 4:03 PM

It was great when Gov Inslee/Joy shut down MM when she kept repeating the costs of the Green deal from her flash cards. Joy-"He already told you that was wrong" Inslee- "Lets get this straight. That is wrong" Loved it!

by Anonymousreply 351March 4, 2019 4:22 PM

BAM!! Slammed again Meghan, It's time to go somewhere that you are always right! FOX get off our show, "the View".

by Anonymousreply 352March 4, 2019 4:27 PM

When Megan repeated the $600,000 dollar lie, the Gov should have replied, “Oh dear, now The View is reporting fake news!”

That would have gotten everyone’s attention!

by Anonymousreply 353March 4, 2019 6:00 PM

Maybe Whoopi is secretly rehearsing to host the Billboard Music Awards.... 🤔

by Anonymousreply 354March 4, 2019 6:01 PM

“But! But! Leonardo DiCaprio flies in a private jet!!!!”

Does she even listen to herself?

by Anonymousreply 355March 4, 2019 6:02 PM

Obviously, the beast meant she was high while being edumacated.

by Anonymousreply 356March 4, 2019 7:17 PM

Abby and M were total cunts to Gov.

by Anonymousreply 357March 4, 2019 8:12 PM

Isn't it about time for JournalistAbby to go on bed rest?

by Anonymousreply 358March 4, 2019 8:16 PM

In our prayers. She tried to be hard hitting = FAIL. Audience didn't buy it.

by Anonymousreply 359March 4, 2019 8:34 PM

McCunt is turning The View into a Trump circus side show. Honestly, when did The View turn into Faux News Part Deux?

I cannot take her non-stop caterwauling, huffing & puffing, her squinty snake eyes, red face and her constant reading off those fucking index cards.

When will her shit fest be over? She adds absolutely NOTHING to this show because she refuses to listen to the others accurate proof of whatever she argues about. She's ALL about opinion over cold hard facts, which is extremely typical of the GOP in general.

by Anonymousreply 360March 4, 2019 8:42 PM

There is NO WAY we need to listen to M until the election. She will find another home, (which, she does not have on The View). Some bizarre cable show hidden behind FOX. Abby is NOT coming back after the litter, thankfully.

by Anonymousreply 361March 4, 2019 9:01 PM

Bari WENT IN on the idiot participants of CPAC but Megan remained silent since CPAC attacked her dead Dad this year!

Megan is losing all of her right wing friends thanks to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 362March 5, 2019 12:27 AM

Sorry but Meghan has the opportunity last week to say the current state of the party was not what she wanted the R party to be. Sunny set it up for her by saying “but this isn’t your party right now” and Meghan wouldn’t agree, she shook her head in disagreement and refused to take the opportunity to denounce the current state of her party. So fuck her.

Also Cindy above is starting to look like John. Scary.

by Anonymousreply 363March 5, 2019 12:32 AM

McCain was filibustering with true fake news about the green deal so that Inslee wouldn’t have time to get any valid words in. She wore down the clock again.

by Anonymousreply 364March 5, 2019 12:42 AM

Republicans don’t like clean air and water.

by Anonymousreply 365March 5, 2019 1:31 AM

for other people...

by Anonymousreply 366March 5, 2019 1:35 AM

The Me Me Me Party.

by Anonymousreply 367March 5, 2019 1:39 AM

What would happen if someone stole MyBelovedFather’s cards before the show started? She reads from cards. That’s about all she has.

by Anonymousreply 368March 5, 2019 2:35 AM

Ben has such small eyes and lips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369March 5, 2019 5:36 AM

There is no better example of generational privilege than Meghan McCain....

Two Tons gets ripped in this thread. Hysterical read.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370March 5, 2019 7:20 AM

Meghan’s personality = Trump’s personality. They are the same. They both have Ivy League credentials and neither has solid reasoning or argumentation skills. Both are bullies who try to win through intimidation; when that is failing, they scream and call people juvenile names and laugh at their own childish words; when that fails, they invert the power balance and cry victim. Trump says “witch hunt,” Meghan says “I’m still talking!” Same sensibility either way. Both were raised as heirs to fortune and told they are special, better than everyone and that the world is theirs to manipulate because their nasty daddies are heroes. They don’t live in the same reality we do.

by Anonymousreply 371March 5, 2019 10:50 AM

Whoopi has been put sick for a month. I wonder what her attendance will be when the Tell-All book gets released next month. I’m sure she will be trashed in it.

by Anonymousreply 372March 5, 2019 11:22 AM

I never noticed, but who ever mention it, M does talk to run down the clock. Interesting. I'll have to check that out.

by Anonymousreply 373March 5, 2019 11:52 AM

R373 I did, and yes, she does. She calls attention to it herself, feigning ignorance: “I always run out of time. I’m sorry. They never give me enough time. I always run us into commercial,” as if she does it compulsively. But she does it judiciously with liberal guests, talking over them and prattling on and issuing forth false information so that they cannot speak for themselves until time expires on the segment.

by Anonymousreply 374March 5, 2019 12:09 PM

whore! She has ruined the show.

by Anonymousreply 375March 5, 2019 12:11 PM

Ana is here? Shouldn't she be on a honeymoon.

by Anonymousreply 376March 5, 2019 3:01 PM

11:01: The Beast interrupts Joy's opening and Joy cuts her off, GO JOY!

by Anonymousreply 377March 5, 2019 3:02 PM

M over talked Joy within the 1st minute already.

by Anonymousreply 378March 5, 2019 3:03 PM

FFS....Everyone knew Michael Jackson molested kids....It was HEADLINE NEWS....the payoffs made HEADLINES....the criminal cases made HEADLINES. THESE ARE NOT NEW REVELATIONS. People just chose to ignore or not believe them at the time because he was FAMOUS.

by Anonymousreply 379March 5, 2019 3:09 PM

Now going to talk about Anna's wedding. Let's Watch Meghan take over cause she was not there. LO..She will probably mention that she had to get married quick because of her father's heath at the time. MeMeMe

by Anonymousreply 380March 5, 2019 3:13 PM

Meghan just tried to make Luke Perry's death about her dad at the end of the show, and I swear Joy started cracking uo. You could see it in her face.

by Anonymousreply 381March 5, 2019 4:00 PM

It's all about Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 382March 5, 2019 4:04 PM

Who on DL made this account?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383March 5, 2019 4:05 PM

The link doesn't work, R383.

by Anonymousreply 384March 5, 2019 5:24 PM

Ugh, I guess it's because the account has been locked R184. It's a fake Meghan McCain Twitter account (Meghan"My View"McCain) basically talking about how it's really her show etc and taking the piss out of her.

by Anonymousreply 385March 5, 2019 6:09 PM

Her passive aggressive interruptions during Joy’s opening intro are annoying and obvious. I’m glad Joy called her out today.

by Anonymousreply 386March 5, 2019 6:13 PM

SHE also semi changed the topic fro Michael Jackson to someone else. Stay on subject - fatty!

by Anonymousreply 387March 5, 2019 6:15 PM

What a closing,p today. Joy: Anyone else have anything before we go? Meghan: We could all DIE tomorrow! Joy: Ok, Have a great day and remember to enjoy the view!

by Anonymousreply 388March 5, 2019 7:32 PM

She looked like she was laughing right, R388? I bet she'd just win a bet.

by Anonymousreply 389March 5, 2019 9:18 PM

I wish ABC would get this eye sore and her interrupting off of The View. Isn't Relationship Expert Extraordinaire Steve Harvey quitting or retiring or getting cancelled, can't they give her and her creepy husband that hour and thus facilitate her implosion.

by Anonymousreply 390March 5, 2019 9:28 PM

I was so glad when Joy clapped back yesterday after a week of Meghan rudely interrupting Joy & trying to commandeer the flow of the show.

by Anonymousreply 391March 6, 2019 10:28 AM

McCain has been on The View for two years now, and she has been given command of the show’s discussions, has been allowed to make all discussions about her and her family, to relay false information and GOP and NRA talking points unchallenged, and to offend viewers, cohosts, guests and audience members directly and unapologetically.

The network has only boasted about her and praised her.

None of it is new, yet people here write about her every day as if she has done something shocking and new that must be stopped.

None of it is news or surprising to the network, and yet people write every day that the network needs to realize how harmful she is. They know her better than you do, and they know why they cast her and they appear to love and support her.

Don’t waste your energies trying to figure out why or to bring to ABC’s attention how awful she is. THEY KNOW. It’s THEIR design. It’s not new or newsworthy. They want the ratings. She is a female Donald Trump personalitywise, and her reckless, rude antics are driving ratings and interest.

Don’t feed the troll, and don’t try to make rational sense of why she is there or what she says and does. It could not be simpler.

It’s self-evident: ABC is using her chaos to stir up viewers and news media to watch in horror every day because 1) the network wants the ratings and 2) Trump gave himself away at his last press conference and said he likes ABC News best of the non-Fox News networks. ABC is servile to the Trump administration. Don’t expect them to do better than this. Expect them to get even more pro-Trump as he is backed into legal corners.

This means:

—Expect David Muir’s reporting to be subtly more pro-Trump.

—In times of crisis, expect Muir or another ABC anchor to get more exclusive faux-real interviews with Trump associates that will serve as propaganda.

—Remember that Muir was called in by Kellyanne Conway to interview Trump immediately after the Access Hollywood tape came out as damage control. According to Bob Woodward’s book, Kellyanne called ABC and asked for Muir to do a softball interview to make Trump look better, and ABC sent Muir.

—Remember ABC got the exclusive Melania interview last year, seemingly out of the blue after she vanished from public view for six weeks and then went to Africa to embarrass us all.

—Remember Abby Huntsman got the exclusive faux-legit Ivanka interview in an effort to do damage control. Abby regularly discusses her friends who work at the White House.

—Notice how infrequently Trump and White House officials attack ABC and its news readers compared with other networks.

ABC News is a propaganda outlet of the Trump administration. Sorry, Disney queens, but this means the Disney empire is complicit in this devastation of our nation.

by Anonymousreply 392March 6, 2019 10:35 AM

Agreed, Good for Joy! Meghan immediately tried to take over opening. Joy was unable to even mention the audience in the cowboy hats behind her. I think she wants to be moderator, NOT!!

by Anonymousreply 393March 6, 2019 10:35 AM

Tuesday, via phone: “Ivanka, I never would have asked if I had any idea that that might be used against you! I thought it was a safe question. I thought it was settled. Ugh, I am beyond myself. We will make this right.”

Thursday, on The View: “I was on the phone with friends who work in the White House earlier this week, and they assure me that Ivanka Trump had no knowledge whatsoever about her father’s interventions in getting her a clearance. I really don’t know what to believe, but I believe my friends in the White House who say that they would never risk something like that. I do believe them.”

by Anonymousreply 394March 6, 2019 10:56 AM

Abby, you should of just let it roll. You would have become more "hard-hitting" than trying to get back into Ivanka good graces. BAD move.

by Anonymousreply 395March 6, 2019 11:00 AM

The show is over. Abby and Meghan will find something to do because of their fathers, but neither are worth the investment except by some right side podcast. Joy will be fine! Whoopi will be even better off.! Sunny will be great as well.

by Anonymousreply 396March 6, 2019 11:04 AM

Sunny has been a Fox News Stepford Pundit as well as a CNN commentator. The question for her after The View is, who will offer the most money and how much of her integrity is she willing to sell at this point in her life and career and US history.

by Anonymousreply 397March 6, 2019 11:12 AM

I did not know Sunny was a former FOXer. Why does she get after Meghan so much? Don't Fox girls suck up to one another all the time, just for surviving their stink there?

by Anonymousreply 398March 6, 2019 11:23 AM

Here’s Asunción doing her thing for Rupert Murdoch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399March 6, 2019 11:25 AM

Sunny’s TV career in a nutshell, courtesy of Wikipedia:

She began her television career as a commentator for Court TV and was then offered a spot on the Fox News program The O'Reilly Factor, where she appeared on the show's "Is It Legal?" segments, regularly debating with Bill O'Reilly and Megyn Kelly. CNN President Jon Klein signed her to the network in September 2007 as the legal analyst for its flagship morning show American Morning. In 2014, Hostin began frequently appearing as a guest contributor on the ABC daytime talk show The View.[5]

by Anonymousreply 400March 6, 2019 11:27 AM

I will never look at her in the usual respectful way.

by Anonymousreply 401March 6, 2019 11:32 AM

But R401 she has a new nose and a new attitude. Bygones!

by Anonymousreply 402March 6, 2019 11:38 AM

Will it be entertainment today or screeching?

by Anonymousreply 403March 6, 2019 1:21 PM

Rebecca Traister would be a perfect counterpoint to Meghan's right wing BS.

by Anonymousreply 404March 6, 2019 2:30 PM

Moog's waterworks.. about cannabis and cancer. Cam had to show her..

by Anonymousreply 405March 6, 2019 3:54 PM

She didn't need all the attention with the crying, sorry, I feel bad about her father, but rejoice it has helped many, not look at me cry. (although, in her defense, we did not need the cameras panning over to her).

by Anonymousreply 406March 6, 2019 3:55 PM

Miss Tigress McCain SERVED today.

I always love Meghan's attire. I've noticed a lot of millennial women wearing broaches as of late, an accessory which Miss McCain has been bringing back in full force ever since she joined The View. Perhaps her influence is stronger than we think. Her Eva Braun braids look amazing too. Perhaps that will see a come back in the upcoming summer months...we'll see

And OMG. She is so right about cannabis and CBD oil. Go girl.

by Anonymousreply 407March 6, 2019 4:08 PM

I’m very sorry about her father but we all have to die and it’s never going to be that pleasant. As far as I can tell John McCain had the best healthcare available, outlived the life expectancy of his disease, died at home with his family and he was 81 years old. I’m not sure how much more he could have been aided.

by Anonymousreply 408March 6, 2019 5:02 PM

Yes, but it was MY, I repeat, MY father. ME! I do not really give a rat's ass about CBD. I need the camera/face time!!

by Anonymousreply 409March 6, 2019 5:04 PM

The only reason why the camera kept panning on Meghan's distraught face was The View's attempt to lesson the negative dragging she gets online. Didn't work.

by Anonymousreply 410March 6, 2019 5:55 PM

Wonder if Joy let Ricki Lake close the show today with "Take a little time to enjoy the View" just to agitate Highly Educated Meghan who so desperately wants to moderate. If so, good. Although I do realize my glee will likely be short lived as ABC will capitulate to the entitled brat sooner or later even though Sunny should be next in seniority to moderate.

by Anonymousreply 411March 6, 2019 5:59 PM

I hope she did have Ricki close to irk Meghan. And yes, Sunny is next in line to moderate, or you will a major exit of fans.

by Anonymousreply 412March 6, 2019 6:01 PM

No one has ever been through what Meghan has been through. Losing a father who lived to be 81 with only 14 months notice????? The 23 tornado victims families in Alabama are only thinking about Meghan tonight.

by Anonymousreply 413March 6, 2019 7:43 PM

LOL!!! She is abominable. Hit the nail on the head!!413

by Anonymousreply 414March 6, 2019 7:46 PM

and she got what....2 months Bereavement Leave most likely PAID leave...wonder how the worker bees at ABC who have to return to work a few days after losing a spouse/parent/child or lose pay or even job feel about that...they should sue.

by Anonymousreply 415March 6, 2019 7:50 PM

3 days typically w pay, after that - unpaid.

by Anonymousreply 416March 6, 2019 7:54 PM

The beast only turned on the waterworks because Abby choked up on Tuesday over the Michael Jackson story.

ABC has become FOX-lite. They went hard on the Jussie Smollet story for days like it was the worst thing happening in the US. Fuck Disney.

by Anonymousreply 417March 6, 2019 8:27 PM

R413 😀

by Anonymousreply 418March 7, 2019 3:18 AM

I cannot believe she tried to one-up Ricki Lake with the suicide husband.

by Anonymousreply 419March 7, 2019 5:41 AM

[quote]and she got what....2 months Bereavement Leave most likely PAID leave...wonder how the worker bees at ABC who have to return to work a few days after losing a spouse/parent/child or lose pay or even job feel about that...they should sue.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall and hear what the behind-the-scenes View crew have to say about this grating Two Tons of No Fun trust funder, a woman with no discernible talent, shitting all over this show.

Meanwhile, I'm sure most of these View workers are still paying off their college loans, while that fat smug bitch comes trudging into the studio with her evil snake eyes every fucking day acting like some kind of entitled queen.

by Anonymousreply 420March 7, 2019 6:38 AM

I do think that the little dance Abby does at the beginning of the show as they come out is kinda cute. At least she smiles and has fun instead of stomping out with a sour look on her face.

by Anonymousreply 421March 7, 2019 10:07 AM

Let's see Meghan start having some signature dance walking in. LOL..heel will break and they will all have to pick her up.

by Anonymousreply 422March 7, 2019 10:43 AM

I love Ari

by Anonymousreply 423March 7, 2019 11:40 AM

Melber that is. Get him at the table some day and watch the fireworks.

by Anonymousreply 424March 7, 2019 11:42 AM

Meghan has been somewhat quiet as of late, was that request from the show or is she just bottling up for Thursday and Friday?

by Anonymousreply 425March 7, 2019 12:34 PM

SCREECH!

by Anonymousreply 426March 7, 2019 12:35 PM

I love that Ana is there this week to irk snake eyes....snake eyes probably thought Ana would go off on a honeymoon and she would be free of her for a week or two but nope, Surprise!, lol.

by Anonymousreply 427March 7, 2019 1:39 PM

Love it also!!

by Anonymousreply 428March 7, 2019 1:45 PM

Meghan needs the height from the heels to offset how much weight she has gained. She probably runs to shake shack after the show or meets one of her right wing "friends" for booze and talk about guns and abortion.

by Anonymousreply 429March 7, 2019 1:51 PM

I don't care for Meghan and I don't think she's a good fit for The View, but the incessant snipes at Abby and Meghan because they come from money reeks of envy.

It's not their fault your ancestors lacked the ingenuity, intellect, and drive to create a dynasty. Blame your inferior DNA and your slow-witted kin folk for your lack of opportunities and stop trying to convince yourself that those who attain wealth are just lucky.

Live your lives, concentrate on your own accomplishments, stop obsessing over what others possess and lastly, try not to choke on your bile. Oh, and take a little time to enjoy the view!

by Anonymousreply 430March 7, 2019 2:12 PM

Did y’all catch Mooghan rolling her eyes at Ana yesterday? Priceless. Mooghan wanted to say something but Ana interjected. The camera caught the eyeroll. Classic.

by Anonymousreply 431March 7, 2019 2:16 PM

R431 I saw the eye roll. So rude.

by Anonymousreply 432March 7, 2019 2:17 PM

I just checked it out on youtube. You are right - rude! Plus her producer told her in her ear to Alleged. So they must be keeping her under some amount of control.

by Anonymousreply 433March 7, 2019 2:36 PM

If Meghan started to dance as she entered the stage, the set would be drenched by the ensuing tidal wave

by Anonymousreply 434March 7, 2019 2:44 PM

Is Meghan considered full figured or plus sized?

by Anonymousreply 435March 7, 2019 2:59 PM

Meghan’s considered Two Tons.

by Anonymousreply 436March 7, 2019 3:03 PM

Sunny to Abby: "There's tweeting on both sides, right?" Delivered with a smirk, lol.

by Anonymousreply 437March 7, 2019 3:05 PM

"Are you comfortable with me rebutting now?" Snakes eyes to Joy.

by Anonymousreply 438March 7, 2019 3:12 PM

She may ask because she has been over talking others on the panel too much. just made antisemitism all about her. Tears. Look at Me, Me, Me.

by Anonymousreply 439March 7, 2019 3:14 PM

What a bitch. I can never warm up to Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 440March 7, 2019 3:15 PM

^^^The tone in which she asks is sarcastic and resentful because she has been told to wait her turn and spoiled brats hate to wait their turn.

by Anonymousreply 441March 7, 2019 3:16 PM

It's obvious that she thinks she's special just like the Huckabeast. Entitled and cunty hideous beasties both.

by Anonymousreply 442March 7, 2019 3:44 PM

Just caught the last ten minutes. Not sure who the blond guest was but she was just giving dirt on Roger Ails when MEghan jumped in and made it about what an inspiration she (BG) was to her life.

JFC, she's pathological. It can't not be about her ever.

by Anonymousreply 443March 7, 2019 3:57 PM

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 444March 7, 2019 4:29 PM

Meghan's lip color today was stunning on her! Go Megs! Go Tigress!

by Anonymousreply 445March 7, 2019 4:47 PM

I wonder how their contracts run...Sept to June or Sept to August...and when do they begin contract negotiations, 30/60/90 days ahead of time?....will McNasty ramp up her antics during negotiations to increase buzz thus her negotiating power...

by Anonymousreply 446March 7, 2019 5:24 PM

I wanted to choke that bitch today when she was yammering on & blubbering about antisemitism.

She was saying that the Liebermans were family to her & antisemitic comments hurt her so much.

Bitch, please!! Where were these tears & hurts when the Alt-right were spouting anti-Jew things in Charlottesville??

Funny how she's only vocal about it when the new Muslim senator is in Congress.

by Anonymousreply 447March 7, 2019 7:47 PM

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MEGHAN

FF THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE A HEART PLEASD. I FF IT DAILY BUT MYSOGINSITIC MURIEL DOES SQUAT.

MEGHAN REPRESENTS CONSERVATIVE VOICES. HER VOICE STANDS OUT THE MOST MOST AND YOU PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS.

by Anonymousreply 448March 7, 2019 7:49 PM

This outrage over antisemitism is really missing the mark. It's not okay to point out facts like AIPAC does have an outsized influence on our politics thanks to lobbying dollars and Israel does have a priviledged position in America as the only country that cannot be criticized. Any mention of that results in people sticking their fingers in their ears and screaming anti semitism. Is Omar anti-Semitic? I have no idea. We're her words inelegant? Yes. Was she wrong? No.

While supporting Israel is important because it is Democratic and faces many threats, blindly supporting it has won us many enemies.

Unfortunately, there's no room for nuance in any conversation about Israel.

by Anonymousreply 449March 7, 2019 7:52 PM

The beast is simply doing what the alt-right playbook and nazi hubby instruct her to do. Deflect from the Trump shit storm and repeat exaggerations and lies over and over and over. It's all they've got and it feeds their dim-witted base.

by Anonymousreply 450March 7, 2019 7:59 PM

[quote]Meghan’s considered Two Tons.

It's actually Two Tons of NO FUN.

Taken from The Weathergirls name when they were back up singers, they were known as Two Tons of Fun....something McCunt will NEVER be!

NOTHING about this bitter nasty entitled dumb bitch would ever be considered fun. She's so hateful and coarse. It's amazing how her fans cannot see how low-rent and trashy she acts, especially being from privilege. This tedious wench hasn't ONE ounce of CLASS. She's PURE TRASH!

by Anonymousreply 451March 7, 2019 8:55 PM

Apparently, MeMe is trying a new tactic to curry favor with the audience. Vulnerability. It's cute that she thinks anyone with a brain is buying this. Joy should have a box of tissues on the table for whenever she starts to tear up.

by Anonymousreply 452March 7, 2019 9:08 PM

JOY is the Best!

by Anonymousreply 453March 7, 2019 9:19 PM

Why do gay men want to watch a bunch of fish flap their pussy lips for an hour? They have nothing of value to say about anything. Just hormonal, hysterical braying.

by Anonymousreply 454March 7, 2019 9:23 PM

Love Joy. She looks at the camera like we're all in on the joke, it's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 455March 7, 2019 9:24 PM

I've grown tired of Joy's antics.

Time to croak, you HPV ridden, Jewess-adjacent

by Anonymousreply 456March 7, 2019 9:44 PM

For the repetitious imbecile here who claims people in this thread are jealous of the two trust funders, give me a fucking break!

I know people from poor backgrounds who have worked their way up the ladder to great jobs. They did this through being decent, intelligent, pleasant and hard working, they all have advanced degrees which they got WITHOUT connections due to their wealthy parents. These are the people you should champion not idiots like McCunt who haven't done one day of honest work in their sad pathetic lives. Deep down Meghan knows she's one big NOTHING.

If you think Meghan is happy, think and look again. There is so much self-loathing going on, it drips from the screen every day. Anyone who cares about themselves doesn't stuff their faces with junk food and alcohol on a daily basis.

Meghan protests too much, anyone who honestly doesn't care about what others think would not constantly be looking at the audience for daily approval.

by Anonymousreply 457March 7, 2019 9:46 PM

[quote]Why do gay men want to watch a bunch of fish flap their pussy lips for an hour? They have nothing of value to say about anything. Just hormonal, hysterical braying.

This tedious douchebag is all over DL putting down women in some unimaginable vile ways. The words "fish" and "smell" are heavily featured in their posts, lots of hateful vile repetitious women -hating nonsense.

'He' must also be a Trumpster. Gay ReThugs are the worst! I'm assuming he's gay, more likely a straight male troll who wandered on to DL after the election. A straight male who hates women.

Most normal gay men don't despise women to this extent, they simple are not attracted to them.

by Anonymousreply 458March 7, 2019 9:54 PM

Actually, r458, "fish" is old school DL.

by Anonymousreply 459March 7, 2019 10:03 PM

You first, right wing cunt at R456.

by Anonymousreply 460March 7, 2019 10:30 PM

I would give my money to charity if some gay at ABC had the title “Two Ton Meghabeast” under Megan’s picture during the opening

by Anonymousreply 461March 7, 2019 10:32 PM

You are 100% correct454

by Anonymousreply 462March 7, 2019 11:07 PM

Sunny finally got control today!! When she said she was not :finished". BITCH!!

by Anonymousreply 463March 7, 2019 11:10 PM

Why didn’t Meghan cry after Charlottesville? Nazis, swastikas, a murder. Not a tear.

by Anonymousreply 464March 8, 2019 12:04 AM

Wonder who the acting coach is that the Domenech's hired to teach the beast how to appear vulnerable. She couldn't even squeeze out a tear or two to sell her bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 465March 8, 2019 12:12 AM

Meghan has been trending all day due to her blubbering. She is getting dragged for filth for her hypocrisy & manipulation.

It's glorious.

by Anonymousreply 466March 8, 2019 5:19 AM

Shit. I'm gonna have to DVR this tomorrow. I hope it's live.

by Anonymousreply 467March 8, 2019 5:22 AM

I cackled when she said, “I’m practically a Zionist!!” after Sunny explained that her grandfather was Jewish, and then proceeded to blubber her crocodile tears. Megan McCain is psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 468March 8, 2019 5:54 AM

She wins every time you pieces of excrement obsessively unload in this thread.

Very old saying: "Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me I'll always be in your mind."

by Anonymousreply 469March 8, 2019 6:42 AM

R469 You're too funny.

by Anonymousreply 470March 8, 2019 7:51 AM

R469, she is not worthy of hate.

by Anonymousreply 471March 8, 2019 9:05 AM

Meghan is rare and beautiful, like the Quetzal bird that inspired the kinf of Mayan gods, Quetzlcoatl. Her voice is a choir of heavenly host. Her visage full of the glory of God!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472March 8, 2019 9:18 AM

The FUCK is R469 prattling about?

by Anonymousreply 473March 8, 2019 9:54 AM

R469 is an intern at The Federalist sharing the esteemed online publication/homemade blog’s vision statement.

by Anonymousreply 474March 8, 2019 9:59 AM

Sorry Meghan for all the hate you receive. You should move on.

by Anonymousreply 475March 8, 2019 10:11 AM

There we go. Meghan got her Abby moment (Ivanka interview) all over other outlets. Calculated? (by her and husband evening before show)

by Anonymousreply 476March 8, 2019 11:11 AM

I read the best comment about two tons.

It said she was the type of girl who would cheat off your paper for 30 mins, then go up to the teacher and tearfully cry that it was YOU that had been looking off HER paper.

by Anonymousreply 477March 8, 2019 11:53 AM

Too Funny!! You are 100% correct! 477

by Anonymousreply 478March 8, 2019 12:19 PM

I went to the Twitter TL where everyone is dragging her. People were putting up receipts about her hypocrisy.

Someone put up a Fox clip where she was on a panel disparaging Obama for crying after the deaths of Sandy Hook children.

OMG! The twisted venom over a man being moved to tears because little kids were violently assassinated.

He was accused of having an onion at the podium. FFS!

Meghan was particularly disgusted.

Anyone who watches that channel or appears on it as a mouthpiece are human vermin.

by Anonymousreply 479March 8, 2019 12:43 PM

I did not know she disparaged Obama for crying after Sandy Hook. I still cry when I see anything about that. Someone should bring that up on the View. But we know we would never want to upset Meghan! Did she scream on that outburst as well?

by Anonymousreply 480March 8, 2019 12:51 PM

Holy shit R479, she's a bigger cunt than I even suspected. Joy should totally bring that up "so MEghan can defend herself". Lol.

by Anonymousreply 481March 8, 2019 1:32 PM

They will never do that, unfortunately! Rating bonanza though!

by Anonymousreply 482March 8, 2019 1:39 PM

Let's see if Meghan's tearful display will be discussed today. Doubt it. Let's also see how she somehow makes anything discussed becomes all about her! 10 bucks she does something.

by Anonymousreply 483March 8, 2019 2:06 PM

“Joe Piscopo!”

Lol

by Anonymousreply 484March 8, 2019 3:21 PM

Joy got bleeped speaking about what kind of physical/health shape Trump is in, darn, would have like to heard that.

by Anonymousreply 485March 8, 2019 3:23 PM

Thought it was cable company. Spectrum, happens alot no matter what show I watch. (not to get off topic - I get weather alerts at the most inconvenient times from states I do not live close to)

by Anonymousreply 486March 8, 2019 3:28 PM

R479 link?

by Anonymousreply 487March 8, 2019 3:29 PM

When they bleep someone,at length, does the closed captioning get censored as well?

by Anonymousreply 488March 8, 2019 3:42 PM

She even has to make her book recommendation about her father, never misses an opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 489March 8, 2019 3:44 PM

Meghan is a walking prop.

by Anonymousreply 490March 8, 2019 3:47 PM

It warms the cockles of my Democrat heart to hear Ana spew her hatred & derision of Trump

by Anonymousreply 491March 8, 2019 3:54 PM

Today, Meghan said she had no idea who Peter Bogdonavich is. She is the definition of clueless.

by Anonymousreply 492March 8, 2019 3:57 PM

Wasn't Tatum O'Neal sodomized on the set of Paper Moon? We're so glad you like the film, Sunny.

by Anonymousreply 493March 8, 2019 4:00 PM

Whoopi said she almost died because she had septic shock as well as pneumonia.

Shit! Septic shock has a very high mortality rate.

by Anonymousreply 494March 8, 2019 4:02 PM

So when Whoopi comes back (which I'm not looking forward to although I don't wish her harm) I'm predicting she will have a new platform of advocating for pneumonia shots for senior citizens. Snakes eyes will cry when Whoopi comes back and Whoopi will comfort her and Snakes eyes will cry when Biden comes on to announce and he will comfort her. She swings between extremes, crying and attacking.

by Anonymousreply 495March 8, 2019 6:18 PM

They had to name their favorite book today to promote some reading charity. As stated above, Megan picked THE OLD MAN AND THE SEA; Sunny picked THE WEDDING by Dorothea West; Ana picked ONE HUNDRED YEARS OF SOLITUDE; Joy picked Salinger's NINE STORIES, (God love her); and dopey Abby picked I'VE BEEN THINKING by Maria Shriver!

by Anonymousreply 496March 8, 2019 6:47 PM

The Old Man is symbolic of my father, the fish his dream of prosperity for the entire country. That dream was shattered by the constant attacks by less noble politicians, whose sole purpose in life was to feed off of his noble work and take for their own selfish pleasures.

by Anonymousreply 497March 8, 2019 6:52 PM

Jopy got bleepesd for saying For Christ Sakes

Trump is 60% cheeseburgers FCS bleeped.

by Anonymousreply 498March 8, 2019 7:22 PM

Meghan probably read that book in HS.

by Anonymousreply 499March 8, 2019 7:35 PM

Thanks r498.

by Anonymousreply 500March 8, 2019 7:37 PM

When Whoopie returns, MEghan will undoubtedly shade Joy by saying how much they missed her moderating and not to ever leave again. Voice quivering, of course.

by Anonymousreply 501March 8, 2019 7:59 PM

% 501

by Anonymousreply 502March 8, 2019 8:05 PM

You can't say For Christ's Sake on TV?

by Anonymousreply 503March 8, 2019 8:35 PM

Biggest mistake on "The View' MEGHAN!! Go back to FOX like Jediah (SP)!

by Anonymousreply 504March 8, 2019 8:40 PM

Yes Analyst Meghan, the mother ship is calling....phone home....go home.... take your friend Journalist Abby with you.

by Anonymousreply 505March 8, 2019 8:43 PM

BACK to FOX where you will be worshiped! Cause that's what need, want and what your husband NEEDS!! for his own success!!

by Anonymousreply 506March 8, 2019 8:46 PM

Brian, when is Mehgan's contract up? drift away, drift away!

by Anonymousreply 507March 8, 2019 8:48 PM

Any pics of M's vagina?

by Anonymousreply 508March 8, 2019 9:17 PM

Yes, R508. Stand in front of a mirror and open wide.

by Anonymousreply 509March 8, 2019 9:53 PM

[quote]She wins every time you pieces of excrement obsessively unload in this thread.

McCunt, is that YOU visiting the thread?

What an honor!

by Anonymousreply 510March 8, 2019 11:09 PM

Besides her terrible politics and utter stupidity, her VOICE is so damn GRATING. Her tone and sound, wow, her voice could be used to torture prisoners!

Imagine being stuck working in any environment with a person whose voice sounded like that! I'd jump out the window. Besides the sound of her voice, her speed of talking is also extremely annoying.

by Anonymousreply 511March 8, 2019 11:15 PM

megan is the only reason left to watch this show admit it

by Anonymousreply 512March 9, 2019 12:27 AM

The average unhinged poster in this thread trying to get closer to Meghan. Bow down to your Queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513March 9, 2019 12:42 AM

Just a troll. Nothing to see there.

by Anonymousreply 514March 9, 2019 12:46 AM

Meghan’s voice reminds me of that Night Gallery episode, Panela’s Vouce.

Jonathan's nagging wife Pamela, whom he killed after years of being pushed around by her, haunts him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515March 9, 2019 1:17 AM

Pamela’s Voice.

by Anonymousreply 516March 9, 2019 1:17 AM

r503, obviously not on Disney during Lent.

by Anonymousreply 517March 9, 2019 1:32 AM

Whoopi looked really good updating her health situation. Meghan misses her.

by Anonymousreply 518March 9, 2019 11:06 AM

"That cacophony of noise" "A discordant mix of sounds that have no business being played together." That just about sums up Meghan's daily rants.

btw, Phyllis Diller's voice in that "Night Gallery" clip is certainly more pleasant than Meghan's.

by Anonymousreply 519March 9, 2019 12:02 PM

Screeech

by Anonymousreply 520March 9, 2019 12:08 PM

"That cacophony of noise" "A discordant mix of sounds that have no business being played together." That just about sums up Meghan's daily rants."

The same could be said of you idiotic posters and your incessant and repetitive daily rants. Remember, Daddy's watching all of you bitches...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521March 9, 2019 3:58 PM

Meghan’s voice quality definitely is many times more grating than Phyllis Diller’s ever could be.

by Anonymousreply 522March 9, 2019 5:15 PM

Not just her voice, even her laugh is odd, forced and unnatural. Poor baby Isabella, daughter of Journalist Abby, stuck being Analyst Meghan's best friend.

by Anonymousreply 523March 9, 2019 5:17 PM

Political analyst Meghan, from a political family and HIGHLY educated, is also a stellar television personality. She’s a triple threat: a threat to public intelligence, a threat to public decency, a threat to cognitive coherence of those who listen to her.

by Anonymousreply 524March 9, 2019 5:20 PM

r524, a lovely parody post. Ya almost got me.

by Anonymousreply 525March 9, 2019 5:22 PM

The Meghan Troll is so tedious. 🙄🤢 🤮 🙄🤢 🤮 🙄

by Anonymousreply 526March 9, 2019 5:36 PM

Meghan's Friday Night Feast: 🥓 🥩 🍗 🍖 🌭 🍔 🍟 🍕 🥪 🥙 🌮 🎂 🍮 🍭 🍬 🍫 🍿 🧂 🍩 🍪 🌰 🥜 🍯 🍺 🍻 🥂 🍷 🥃 🍸 🍹 🍾🍧 🍨 🍦 🥧 🍰 🍩 🍪 🌰 🥜 🍯 🍺 🍻 🥂 🍷 🥃 🍸 🍹 🍾🍧 🍨 🍦 🥧 🍰 🥓 🥩 🍗 🍖 🌭 🍔 🍟 🍕 🥪 🥙 🌮 🎂 🍮 🍭 🍬 🍫 🍿 🧂

by Anonymousreply 527March 9, 2019 5:38 PM

Someone made an overdue compilation video of her ugly tantrums.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528March 9, 2019 5:39 PM

Vaddakunt

by Anonymousreply 529March 9, 2019 5:44 PM

That compilation sums up a lot! Good job, whom ever. LOL Brian!! They are making fun of me again!!! Can I finish please??? Pass me that turkey leg!!

by Anonymousreply 530March 9, 2019 5:54 PM

And we have the First year anni in August without her dad. {{{tear}}}

by Anonymousreply 531March 9, 2019 6:10 PM

the jar of Mayo please!! I haven't finished yet!!

by Anonymousreply 532March 9, 2019 6:13 PM

She'll probably need to take another 6-8 weeks off to mourn the anniversary which is fine by me, go away and stay away.

by Anonymousreply 533March 9, 2019 6:14 PM

I'm with 533!!!

by Anonymousreply 534March 9, 2019 6:15 PM

Hah! They’re onto you, Meg.

“McCain's tears aren't because she is worried about the safety of Joe Lieberman, but rather because she is worried about her own safety. She fears the day when she becomes irrelevant, when her status is diminished, when her voice goes unheard. And, so McCain cries, and weaponizes her tears in the service of tearing down a woman of color, as have countless threatened, bitter, privileged white women before her. But as far as weapons go, McCain's tears aren't very powerful; her craven motives are easy enough to see, her self-interest practically palpable. The only thing they signify is an attempt to garner sympathy for a losing cause; and the only thing we should do when seeing them is turn away, and look to the future, not that decaying past.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535March 9, 2019 6:35 PM

How did the creator of that compilation miss 'I'M JOHN MCCAIN'S DAUGHTER!!'

by Anonymousreply 536March 9, 2019 6:53 PM

Meghan will debut her new 'look' on Monday. I cannot wait!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537March 9, 2019 7:04 PM

If she weren’t smiling here, I’d never be able to tell them apart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538March 9, 2019 7:09 PM

Piggy has the smaller waist.

by Anonymousreply 539March 9, 2019 7:18 PM

R528 That's her Emmy reel. Or future audition reel, take your pick. By the way, I enjoyed her look on Friday. She reminds me of a rotund Heidi. Always nice to see it on full display.

by Anonymousreply 540March 9, 2019 7:40 PM

edelweiss!!! edelweiss!! Love the (Jews!!) Liebermans!!

by Anonymousreply 541March 9, 2019 7:54 PM

Yup, funny how she sniffled about the Jews in full Heidi glory.

by Anonymousreply 542March 9, 2019 7:57 PM

They should have Bari Weiss back at some point to address the issue, maybe even as a guest co-host. She is a very intelligent woman. Megan's reaction was so odd. I put it in the category of her weird "hatred" of England and the Queen like it's 1776. It is just some bizarre logic that she thinks is patriotism, I think? Like, she's concerned the Queen might take back the colonies and/or we might become Nazi Germany. That's how I saw it - coupled with the fact she has a lot of emotional problems and is basically losing her mind on 1/2 the episodes these days. I read the article at r535 but I am not sure they got all of that right... but some of it is accurate.

by Anonymousreply 543March 9, 2019 8:05 PM

Two Tons is not getting good press lately

by Anonymousreply 544March 9, 2019 8:07 PM

They got it right in the article: she is phony, a poor actress, a narcissist and batshit crazy. And the daughter of a racist mean old man, not a saint.

by Anonymousreply 545March 9, 2019 8:08 PM

Bari Weiss is getting killed on Twitter for saying she admires Meghan as someone who never backs down.

by Anonymousreply 546March 10, 2019 5:31 AM

We have given Meghan enough rope to....

by Anonymousreply 547March 10, 2019 12:11 PM

Meghan McCain claims she dislikes Trump.

Every day, she defends Trump supporters.

Every day, she reads Republican party-issued talking points.

The Republican party supports Trump without criticism and with one hundred percent loyalty. As an organization, it does the same thing that Cohen did as an individual for Trump.

McCain supports Trump, including his racist rhetoric, including his antisemitism and support of antisemites.

by Anonymousreply 548March 10, 2019 1:27 PM

Brian, help me out of bed. We forgot to change the clock and I need the left overs for from that dinner last night I'M NOT DONE EATING, unless I ate it all ready. If I did, can you heat up the brisket!! I LOVE the Leibermans!! Oh, and Ill take the bottle skip the OJ, not into mimosas today.

by Anonymousreply 549March 10, 2019 1:28 PM

I’m pretty sure the Whoopster is back Monday. It’s a day of hot topics. I’m sure there will be bells for the coronation

And for two tons - a corn dog

by Anonymousreply 550March 10, 2019 1:34 PM

I hope Whoopi is back Monday. I miss her, just like Abby. Do you think Meeghan id bound with several layers of spanx and that is why she screams and her eyes squint? I have seen videos of her on FOX she seems to breath more.

by Anonymousreply 551March 10, 2019 2:42 PM

I am not looking forward to Whoopi's return (wish her full recovery though), hope it's not this week. I'd like to prolong the return of her "Babe" coddling of Snake Eyes in addition to whatever hoopla will herald her return.

by Anonymousreply 552March 10, 2019 3:36 PM

She only dislikes Trump because of what he said about daddy. Otherwise, she's on board.

by Anonymousreply 553March 10, 2019 3:42 PM

Let's she if she asks for permission to speak tomorrow and talk out the clock.

by Anonymousreply 554March 10, 2019 3:47 PM

Joy!! Best of THE VIEW!!

by Anonymousreply 555March 10, 2019 5:34 PM

Bingo R553!

by Anonymousreply 556March 10, 2019 6:24 PM

Mon 3/11 Hot Topics

Tues 3/12 Idris Elba (Sunny will be on cloud 9)

Wed 3/13 Jay Leno, The Bachelor guy Colton Underwood

Thurs 3/14 Aidy Bryant

Fri 3/15 Gov Gavin Newsom

by Anonymousreply 557March 10, 2019 8:01 PM

Idris was awful on SNL but I'm sure Asuncion will praise him to the gods.

by Anonymousreply 558March 10, 2019 9:13 PM

Get over Idris! Meghan IS JUST VILES JUST VILE!

by Anonymousreply 559March 10, 2019 11:48 PM

Has "she" been up all night studying what she and her husband want on the show tonight? (While gorging on schnitzel)

by Anonymousreply 560March 11, 2019 11:22 AM

I imagine their bedroom to have a massive flag that he masturbates at while she eats peanut butter by the spoonful.

by Anonymousreply 561March 11, 2019 11:24 AM

R560 Are you kidding? Up all night? Do you seriously thing idiot McCain has ever put any effort into studying anything in her life? Somebody copies and pastes GOP talking points onto a document, prints the page, cuts it out and glues the talking points to blue index cards. Meghan rolls her pillowy, still-drunk schlump of a body out of bed, and schlumps her schlumpy lumpy way into the studio, where a team of underpaid besuticians paints her and pulls back her thin yellow hair into a terrifying baldcap-ponytail combo, hands her her cards, and out she wobbles onto the stage, half drunk and half hungover and scowling at the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 562March 11, 2019 11:28 AM

Too funny!!

by Anonymousreply 563March 11, 2019 11:29 AM

I WILL SAY that I have been a VICTIM of vicious and cruel trolling on Twitter, and I WILL SAY thank you to my friend Bari Weiss WHO IS A JEW for defending me against vicious and cruel attacks from people who are NOT ZIONISTS LIKE ME and who are ANTI-SEMITES, and by ANTI-SEMITE I WILL SAY that what I mean is DEMOCRATS.

[sobs]

I AM SORRY THAT I AM CRYING, OK? Everyone knows how I feel in my heart! Everyone knows that MY FATHER JOHN MCCAIN was a VICTIM OF ANTI-SEMITES his whole career and I will always defend him!!!! MY FATHER THE HERO was a POW IN VIETNAM! He was THE SAME as anyone in a DEATH CAMP and so my family has had to deal with DEMOCRATIC ANTI-SEMITES ALL MY LIFE.

[sobs]

I may not agree with PRESIDENT TRUMP about everything but I WILL SAY that Nancy Pelosi is really leading her party into hell. I see HOLOCAUST TWO coming this way, led by Pelosi and her angry mob of SOCIALISTS.

Whoopi, welcome back.

by Anonymousreply 564March 11, 2019 11:38 AM

OMG 564! Loving your take!

by Anonymousreply 565March 11, 2019 12:02 PM

God, I am waiting for the day when Joy or Ana snaps and screams out the truth: “MEGHAN, just SHUT UP! You are NOT smart! You are the product of NEPOTISM! You are a malignant narcissist just like Donald Trump! You are an addict like your mother! You’re NOT a journalist, NOT an analyst, NOT anything but a fat, insecure young woman with daddy issues, an abusive Nazi husband, and you’re an heiress with a tragic, sad life! You have forever damaged the quality of network news, you fucking womanchild! QUIT QUIT QUIT!!! JUSSSSSSSTTTTTT QUITTTTTTTTTTTTTTUH!!!!!!!”

by Anonymousreply 566March 11, 2019 1:40 PM

The View just retweeted this ABC News interview (by the guy who got the exclusive interview with Melania) that attempts to undermine Michael Cohen’s testimony about Trump.

Once again, ABC News, the broadcast network version of Fox News Channel, working in service to the Trump administration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567March 11, 2019 1:45 PM

Stay on Subject! THE VIEW

Can't wait for Hot Topics today!!

by Anonymousreply 568March 11, 2019 1:55 PM

I am in our morning meeting and the producers are telling me I CAN NOT use info. I got from my husband! Who out tere called and said that? Do you KNOW WHO I AM???

by Anonymousreply 569March 11, 2019 2:19 PM

I love when Idris Elba is on because it exposes how hypocritical they all can be (well to be fair, I don't know about Abby because she's too new). It was really funny on one show during the height of me too how the women went off on how men objectify women and them in the very next segment they objectified Elba. They got called on it. It was so blatant that they addressed their objectification the next day.

by Anonymousreply 570March 11, 2019 2:32 PM

No Highly Educated Analyst McCain today! *Happy Dance, Happy Dance*

by Anonymousreply 571March 11, 2019 3:02 PM

Our ears are getting a break from her screeching. Thank you..

by Anonymousreply 572March 11, 2019 3:07 PM

Abby STFU

by Anonymousreply 573March 11, 2019 3:10 PM

Listening to Journalist Abby is like listening to Charlie Brown's teacher "Wah Wah Wah, Wah Wah."

by Anonymousreply 574March 11, 2019 3:10 PM

Meghan is out sick, but WOW!! Abby is filling in for her today. Or maybe it's the only time Abby feels comfortable letting it go, is when Meghan is out.

by Anonymousreply 575March 11, 2019 3:11 PM

Abby is making up for the absence of Megan's stupidity

by Anonymousreply 576March 11, 2019 3:12 PM

Agree! She is being far more vocal today and Joy, Sunny and Anna are throwing it back at her!!! Awesome!

by Anonymousreply 577March 11, 2019 3:17 PM

Joy just got her first bleep of the week, lol.

Nice atmosphere without the nasty one. It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood!

by Anonymousreply 578March 11, 2019 3:34 PM

I do not think she is actually out sick today. She knew that wardrobe has only a limited amout of clothing for her and she is not about to come out in a caftan and sneakers.

by Anonymousreply 579March 11, 2019 3:35 PM

Hashtag Hungover Hashtag Vegas Hashtag John McCain’s Daughter Hashtag IAmStillTalking

by Anonymousreply 580March 11, 2019 3:38 PM

Maybe CFA ran out of chicken biscuits this morning and she threw a hissy fit and just went back home while screeching "It's not fair".

by Anonymousreply 581March 11, 2019 3:41 PM

There’s a rumor that Meghan’s GBFF Clay Aiken is one of her husband’s “hall passes,” and she sometimes gives them alone time...

by Anonymousreply 582March 11, 2019 3:42 PM

Abby is just as good as spewing the meaningless Republican talking points as Megan. "AOC hates America! If Democrats run a Socialist in 2020, they won't win the presidency!"

by Anonymousreply 583March 11, 2019 3:45 PM

Even “Network” didn’t predict news networks lowering themselves to casting infantile adults like Meghan McCain for cheap ratings.

by Anonymousreply 584March 11, 2019 3:46 PM

Show is so much more fun today without her!!

by Anonymousreply 585March 11, 2019 3:52 PM

Anna N. IS WAY TOO MUCH FUN TODAY!!!

by Anonymousreply 586March 11, 2019 3:52 PM

It's Ana with one N and not Anna.

by Anonymousreply 587March 11, 2019 4:01 PM

Ana is a funny little roly poly. She’s proof that people can hold opposing political views and enjoy one another’s company with a sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 588March 11, 2019 4:11 PM

YES!! Ana is actually a fun woman. I've seen her on CNN where she is more the Political Analyst, here on the View she lets her hair down a bit! LOVE HER!

by Anonymousreply 589March 11, 2019 4:16 PM

She always annoyed me on CNN because she is so quippy and seemed more invested in having a rapier wit and singsongy takedowns. But that works on the View. She has a good, high-strung aggressive energy that she channels into humor instead of nasty personal attacks, and it’s great comic relief. I think having her around brings out a better wit in Joy, too. Unfortunately, though she is a good comic actress, Whoopi is not a comedian but believes herself to be one.

by Anonymousreply 590March 11, 2019 4:25 PM

I was so glad the folks behind the scenes pulled AOC's actual comment & the context it was said. Sunny read it & it was 100% different than how Abby portrayed it.

Also, very telling that Abby refused to admit she fucked it up. She just deflected to something entirely different.

by Anonymousreply 591March 11, 2019 4:30 PM

What's annoying s that Abby clearly on "researched" or planned what she wanted to say about AOC and decided she was going to get her comments out no matter what - which meant talking over everyone and droning on till she was finished. Her comments were completely idiotic because all she did was personalize her reaction to what AOC said, in others, too emotional and irrelevant. Abby does seem like a nice person but she's not very bright or interesting, and I can't understand why in the world anyone would hire her for this show. Takes away a seat that could be used for someone with a brain and a real "view."

And Sunny is ridiculous because Idris Elba is with a woman 20 years younger than him and would never glance at a woman that looked like her, young or old. I know that's mean, but it's the truth, so all the fawning and cheerleading makes her look idiotic as well.

by Anonymousreply 592March 11, 2019 4:32 PM

*is that Abbly clearly only

by Anonymousreply 593March 11, 2019 4:33 PM

His fiancé looks like she could be husband daughter, they look alike.

“Hates America” is the most stupid, brain dead, meaningless insult ever. Shit like that makes us a laughing stock in the rest of the developed world. You will be ever hear someone say “you hate Iceland”. You can’t hate a mass of soil.

by Anonymousreply 594March 11, 2019 4:44 PM

“Abby does seem like a nice person but she's not very bright or interesting, and I can't understand why in the world anyone would hire her for this show. Takes away a seat that could be used for someone with a brain and a real ‘view.’”

A few words:

Candace Cameron.

Raven-Symoné.

Paula Faris.

Debbie Matenopoulos.

Jenny McCarthy.

Michelle Collins.

—The casting directors obviously always have to fill a “nuce but dumb as guinea pig shit” seat on this show. And they are very good at it!

by Anonymousreply 595March 11, 2019 4:47 PM

Abby must be intimidated by McDaddy, she contributed more today than she has in weeks.

by Anonymousreply 596March 11, 2019 4:52 PM

And we move on to 15. Who knew?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597March 11, 2019 5:04 PM

this thread

by Anonymousreply 598March 11, 2019 5:04 PM

is closing

by Anonymousreply 599March 11, 2019 5:05 PM

Moving on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 11, 2019 5:05 PM

Bajour

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601March 11, 2019 5:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!