Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dateline Genoa City: Papi Rey and the Pinga of Life

Who wouldn't want to crawl into Rey's lap and unleash the dragon in his pants?

The new Genoa City thread.

More about Rey - the one welcome member of the Rosales clan - plus the bridge over JaBottom's gaping hole, fey Fen, the onslaught of under fives, and Wilma Jeanne's roaming lobster claws.

(RIP to KSJ, of course.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600February 27, 2019 12:10 AM

So many good Jordi photos in this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 8, 2019 1:48 PM

Who is this Jordi? Never heard of him.

by Anonymousreply 2February 8, 2019 4:40 PM

Hola, Lorie! Is it cold over there?

by Anonymousreply 3February 8, 2019 5:12 PM

Oh, Les, I'm never cold when I'm in the muscular arms of some beautiful, monstrously endowed stud. You, on the other hand, are forced to snuggle with the saggy skinned old German conductor whose endowment resembles that of a peanut. Kisses.

by Anonymousreply 4February 8, 2019 5:21 PM

What about Brandon Barash as nunuAdam?

by Anonymousreply 5February 8, 2019 5:27 PM

Wow....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 8, 2019 5:29 PM

I know they're doing a send off in spring but they seriously couldn't add in a single Dru scene during the tribute today?

by Anonymousreply 7February 8, 2019 5:50 PM

Who is Dru?

by Anonymousreply 8February 8, 2019 6:02 PM

It’s funny how both these nutjobs Brendad and Rowell both take credit for making Y&R #1 when Y&R went to #1AFTER Brendad left and before crazy Rowell arrived. These 2 crazies are forever delusional.

by Anonymousreply 9February 8, 2019 6:17 PM

So Adam is the one who saw JT's murder and has been gaslighting and framing people for it and living in the walls of the ranch? I originally thought Mac was behind it all.

by Anonymousreply 10February 8, 2019 6:29 PM

Welcome back, Mr. Muhney. I have a feeling that your performances will grab the viewers and be nothing short of touching and gripping.

by Anonymousreply 11February 8, 2019 7:16 PM

R7 Nope, and it's just like how they wouldn't show even one clip of Kay with Original Jill during Wilma Jeanne's hour-long tribute. even though their characters were like the "supercouple of rivals" that put the show on the map during the mid-70s and was again the main event in the mid-80s. Instead, they laughably included some minor clip of that time when Jess Walton's Jill was flat broke and temporarily went back to work at Hazel's as a manicurist and showed her doing Kay's nails .. lol!

by Anonymousreply 12February 8, 2019 8:06 PM

Muhney is NOT coming back. They didn’t even entertain the thought.

by Anonymousreply 13February 8, 2019 8:25 PM

Muhney is a non-starter. Plus, he's apparently gearing up to ATTEMPT to participate in pilot season.

I actually hope he gets something, so his Adam stans will finally shut up about Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 14February 8, 2019 8:30 PM

Muhney might have a chance if Hans wasn't there. But as long as the stench of Braeden's overcooked bratwurst permeates the halls of Genoa City, Muhney has no chance.

by Anonymousreply 15February 8, 2019 8:41 PM

What up with Alturo’s Pompadour Ricky Ricardo hair do. Very retro.

by Anonymousreply 16February 8, 2019 9:44 PM

SOD says Adam is being recast.

No MM!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 17February 8, 2019 10:20 PM

After only a month or so, Fen is already starting to appear in favorite actor polls.

by Anonymousreply 18February 8, 2019 11:35 PM

R7 Thank about it like this, if a long time co-worker of your's died and your office held a memorial for them, would you include pictures of a woman who left her job of her own accord, then went crazy when your office failed to rehire her, and sued the company for racial discrimination and publicly accused your co-workers of being racists without any proof? No, even though lets say that woman had worked in close partnership with the dead co-worker and they brought in some major clients, you would still just not mention her, because her toxicity would taint the focus on the deceased.

by Anonymousreply 19February 9, 2019 12:42 AM

They likely would have to pay Victoria Rowell residuals for any clips she appeared in. Between that and the ill will between Rowell and the show, better to just leave her out of the montage.

by Anonymousreply 20February 9, 2019 5:08 AM

CBS and Sony probably sent a joint memo to Tony telling him, if really wanted to, he could use clips of Dawn McMillan and/or Kent Masters King when they played Dru.

by Anonymousreply 21February 9, 2019 7:46 AM

Being the team player that she is, Mel volunteered to don a wig and be a Dru stand in during Neil’s upcoming memorial.

by Anonymousreply 22February 9, 2019 8:53 AM

So tired of Lola and her golden hymen, day after day after day.

by Anonymousreply 23February 9, 2019 9:04 AM

Can someone please remind everyone when titty grabbers first airdate is? I don’t want to miss it.

by Anonymousreply 24February 9, 2019 5:56 PM

Does he just touch female breasts, or does he enjoy copping a feel of guy titties as well?

by Anonymousreply 25February 9, 2019 6:56 PM

[quote] So tired of Lola and her golden hymen, day after day after day.

Building "a story" around the virginity of a girl who's Lola's age is so 1960s, especially when there doesn't seem to be a clear reason as to why she's abstaining from sex. I haven't heard her say it's for religious reason, or even that she's decided to wait till marriage, and she's repeatedly said she loves Kyle. So what? She's just afraid or something? At this point, who cares if she loses it? I don't.

by Anonymousreply 26February 9, 2019 7:29 PM

Who did Danny Romalotti lose his virginity to? I forget.

by Anonymousreply 27February 9, 2019 8:15 PM

I remember it well Leslie. It was Shawn Garrett played by Grant Cramer.

by Anonymousreply 28February 9, 2019 8:23 PM

The Rosales family isn’t going anywhere! You got that?

by Anonymousreply 29February 9, 2019 8:29 PM

HA! Thanks, Mitchell, but I was talking about in the show.

Angelica, you are a deluded fat person with delusions of grandeur and no self awareness.....

Speaking of which - has anyone seen Lorie lately?

by Anonymousreply 30February 9, 2019 8:32 PM

R27 Paul and Andy double-teamed Danny on the ping pong table down in our family's basement rec room.

by Anonymousreply 31February 9, 2019 8:32 PM

Oh....thanks, Steve - I remember that now......I think I was playing the Hammond organ down there while it was happening.

by Anonymousreply 32February 9, 2019 8:34 PM

There's a reason why one of Lola's specialties is Cuban Cucumber Salad. .. She doesn't really need JaBottom or any guy for that matter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 9, 2019 10:01 PM

Josh Griffith will deal with Lola's virginity. I'm predicting a Todd Manning style gang rape is in that little chiquita's future. Knowing Josh, they just might pull out the ole Brooks living room set and have it happen on that gaudy couch Jennifer Brooks used to lounge on.

by Anonymousreply 34February 9, 2019 10:17 PM

I think Lola is a lesbian. Maybe Mia should train her in the art of scissoring.

God knows I've had a meaningless lesbian role on this shitty show.

by Anonymousreply 35February 9, 2019 10:24 PM

I don't think Mariah knows what scissoring is. The real virginity story is Mariah...at least Jabottom and Lola have had some hot kisses. Mariah and Tess? Spinster aunt kisses on the mouth. Creepy but non-sexual.

by Anonymousreply 36February 9, 2019 11:03 PM

With JG writing again...I mean, they may as well have just hired Dena fucking Higley.

by Anonymousreply 37February 9, 2019 11:12 PM

I'd pay to watch that R31

by Anonymousreply 38February 9, 2019 11:43 PM

Me, too

by Anonymousreply 39February 9, 2019 11:45 PM

Remind me who I lost my virginity to. Actually, did I ever lose it?

by Anonymousreply 40February 10, 2019 12:03 AM

That guy who played Humphrey Bogart in Play It Again, Sam.

by Anonymousreply 41February 10, 2019 12:18 AM

[quote] Remind me who I lost my virginity to. Actually, did I ever lose it?

Peggy, dear, you lost it to my husband, Johnny Curtzynski's big Polish kielbasa, who was using the name "Professor Jack Curtis."

by Anonymousreply 42February 10, 2019 1:15 AM

Did someone say "kielbasa"?

by Anonymousreply 43February 10, 2019 1:46 AM

Regarding R42 ... On second I thought, I think The Virgin Peggy Brooks was actually raped by Ron Becker FIRST, with her still suffering the effects of Ron's sexual assault when she finally opted to co-habituate with "The Big Curtzynski" after Jack had obtained his divorce. .. Sex became and issue for Peggy and Jack, and it's one of the reasons a frustrated Jack began sniffing around his new & improved, non-lesbian ex-wife again.

Geesh, Bill Bell and his virgin rape stories. Get some new material bud!

by Anonymousreply 44February 10, 2019 6:31 AM

R34, he can use our sofa. we're done with it.

by Anonymousreply 45February 10, 2019 6:35 AM

Aunt Jack really lives up to that name helping JaBottom plan his special night for Lola!

I somehow doubt we'll actually see a real horse.

by Anonymousreply 46February 10, 2019 7:11 AM

Definitely no horse or cabin as Lola dumped JaBottom again....and Fen is going on tour!....guess we won't be seeing him for a while....And someone tell me how a heated outdoor pool stays open in Wisconsin in February...and why have this bathrobe scene when it stayed on the whole time?....Aunt Jack and Jabottom do not even have a hint of straight masculinity....not even a slight whiff...too late to rewrite Jack, but still time for JaBottom to embrace his true self....and Rey's pinga!

by Anonymousreply 47February 10, 2019 11:38 AM

Shouldn't Summer be aware of her pregnancy by now? Didn't Billy gift her with his Ticonderoga over two months ago?

by Anonymousreply 48February 10, 2019 12:31 PM

The role of Adam Newman will now be played by Jackie Curtis.

by Anonymousreply 49February 10, 2019 12:58 PM

Billy Flynn IN as NuNuAdam

by Anonymousreply 50February 10, 2019 2:00 PM

Where am I?

by Anonymousreply 51February 10, 2019 6:57 PM

r50

not the worst idea actually... he has the cocky/over confident look Adam should have

by Anonymousreply 52February 10, 2019 7:16 PM

Who am I?

by Anonymousreply 53February 10, 2019 7:17 PM

[quote] Billy Flynn IN as NuNuAdam

uhhh ... The casting call says "stunningly handsome."

He has purty blue eyes and a nice ass, but that's about it.

by Anonymousreply 54February 10, 2019 8:40 PM

I said it before and will say it again: they should cast the hot piece of ass who played Young John Abbott as Adam.

by Anonymousreply 55February 10, 2019 10:43 PM

Jonathan Stoddard, who played Young John Abbott....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56February 10, 2019 10:45 PM

"Stunningly handsome" is always in the eyes of the beholder. Is JaBottom "stunningly handsome?"

If he can do an American accent, maybe daytime lightning can strike twice and Price's male model James could be Adam.

by Anonymousreply 57February 10, 2019 10:55 PM

Justin Hartley is handsome, but he was too white for that role. Adam should be a little more swarthy and adjacent.

Think of Brandt Daugherty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 10, 2019 11:07 PM

^^^ Brant would do nicely, especially since he engenders the required element that his Adam would have mansex, if necessary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 10, 2019 11:54 PM

SPOILER:

[quote] JaBottom makes a distressing discovery.

by Anonymousreply 60February 11, 2019 2:00 AM

I see the prolapsed anus PSA will be playing soon

by Anonymousreply 61February 11, 2019 2:13 AM

Another spoiler: JaBottom is bent on deflowering Lola.

by Anonymousreply 62February 11, 2019 2:20 AM

How old is the Lola character supposed to be?

by Anonymousreply 63February 11, 2019 2:42 AM

Has anyone checked in on that Crazy Catslawrence? She’s a fucken nutjob!! Muhney, she does NOT do you any favors. She’s nuts!

by Anonymousreply 64February 11, 2019 4:03 AM

When does Griffith's material start airing? Wasn't his last go-around mind-numbingly dull? He wrote the Victor/Sabrina romance, right?

by Anonymousreply 65February 11, 2019 4:23 AM

R65, no, Maria wrote Sabrina and Victor.

Sabrina's the name of MAB's daughter.

It was one thing when Victor had sex with Ramona 20 (!) years ago, but by the time Sabrina came along, Eric had aged out of a storyline like that. It's too bad because I liked the actress who played Sabrina.

They should have done a twist where Sabrina was in cahoots with David Chow and they were out to bring down Victor, but he can never be played as a fool.

No, Josh came in after Maria and, as someone once said, ANYONE can come in and clean up the mess left by a previous regime. Josh and Jill jettisoned a bunch of characters; introduced during their reign was Nikki's MS, the knapsack girl who dated Noah, and the bullying storyline; I think Summer was the bully?

It was all pretty unmemorable.

I recall Josh's tenure on DAYS; John's Asian origins and Joey killed Ava and Chase raped Ciara on the Horton sofa. You know, where Doug and Julie sit every year at Christmas when they hang the bulbs.

It was dark and not fun.

I can't imagine who's going to be going under Josh's run; I'm sure the Rosales clan will be kept, but they're already all over the place, especially Mia. Why are we rooting for her? We're not, sadly.

How can Abby be upset over Arturo having had an affair with Mia when she had one with Austin (remember him?) when he was wed to Summer.

The show's been a mess for years. Mal did the most damage, I think. But maybe I'm just saying that because he was there last.

Nick and Sharon breaking up and him going DIRECTLY to Phyllis? That makes no sense; Faith will be in therapy.

by Anonymousreply 66February 11, 2019 4:34 AM

I think Maria Arena Bell did the most damage. The show was so random and ridiculous in a WTF? way? JFP tried to reinvent it in the classic way but as ever it was her gang of goodies and it was too much. I think Sally Sussman kind of righted the ship, though the pace was a bit genteel and I think Mal improved the show a lot.

The return of Hans has turned it back into that sensation of carrying seven bags of groceries to a fifth floor walk up.

I don't know what the poll numbers were but the Newmans lack a fundamental quality to me: likeability. I don't care what happens to most of them because I don't like them. I hope Summer falls off Dru's cliff. Soon. I like Victoria with Billy. I like Nikki with anybody but Hans. Victor's truly played out. He never changes. He never evolves. He's the same asshole he's always been and it does not entertain.

by Anonymousreply 67February 11, 2019 3:52 PM

WHET Bangs? Did Traci throw a dash of salt and pepper on her and eat her?

by Anonymousreply 68February 11, 2019 5:21 PM

No, but Tessa tried to during her curious days.

by Anonymousreply 69February 11, 2019 5:36 PM

This is a very interesting episode of "Tattletales" approximately a year after Marla Adams first joined "The Young and the Restless". They don't mention it but fellow guest-star Marj Dusay (then Myrna Clegg on "Capitol") followed Marla in that part. Producer John Conboy wanted a darker haired actress to play opposite Constance Towers and Marla ended up getting a contract role out of her return to daytime anyway. Ironically, Constance and Marla were reunited when Constance guest-starred as a never before seen ex-secretary of John's who announced out of the blue that she had been in love with him for years and told Dina that she was having an affair with John.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 11, 2019 5:45 PM

Fascinating, r70. Just fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 71February 11, 2019 5:50 PM

I want Dina Bangs Mergeron back on the show NOW!

by Anonymousreply 72February 11, 2019 6:05 PM

Only if she brings HDG with her. Now there was a hot daddy who looked like he could throw a brutal fuck. He needs to be back on the show NOW!

by Anonymousreply 73February 11, 2019 6:10 PM

I want Dina Mergeron to be confused with Belle Clemens from someone in Genoa City who used to watch "The Secret Storm".

by Anonymousreply 74February 11, 2019 6:51 PM

Jada Rowland IN as NuAshley. That would really confuse old Bangs/Belle.

by Anonymousreply 75February 11, 2019 6:53 PM

Interesting lawsuit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76February 11, 2019 7:25 PM

[quote] Victor's truly played out. He never changes. He never evolves. He's the same asshole he's always been and it does not entertain.

I agree.

But soaps fucked up years ago because they insist that they will NOT write the show for the people who watch closely, who watch every day.

No, they hear from some random security guard that "oh, yeah, Victor is the MAN!" and they prop him. Same with Sonny at GH.

by Anonymousreply 77February 11, 2019 7:49 PM

How often is Kyle jerking off in the Abbott mansion, waiting for Lola to surrender the pink?

by Anonymousreply 78February 11, 2019 9:06 PM

What's that scummy-looking stuff floating in the Abbott pool?

by Anonymousreply 79February 11, 2019 9:18 PM

Fen on tour of the coffee houses around the country. Lock up your daughters.

by Anonymousreply 80February 11, 2019 9:43 PM

[quote] Victor's truly played out. He never changes. He never evolves. He's the same asshole he's always been and it does not entertain.

If Noah or Summer have a kid, 80-year old Victor will be a great grandpa.

It's high time he assumed his rightful place on the canvas by taking Nikki on cruises and returning to read The Christmas Story every year.

by Anonymousreply 81February 11, 2019 9:52 PM

Did Papi have some recent face fillers? He looks swollen and a bit different today.

by Anonymousreply 82February 11, 2019 10:14 PM

[quote]Fen on tour of the coffee houses around the country. Lock up your daughters.

Is he bringing his auto tune machine with him or is he going to lip sync?

by Anonymousreply 83February 11, 2019 10:15 PM

Is there not a Starbucks in Genoa City?

by Anonymousreply 84February 12, 2019 4:48 AM

When Nick & Sharon were going to conquer the world with Crimson Lights, they opened another one in Milwaukee, which was managed by a young woman named, Trina. And I believe their third one was planned for Madison. But then Round 2 started with Matt Clark-Carter Mills and his co-hort Larry Warton.

by Anonymousreply 85February 12, 2019 5:19 AM

What is Devon's purpose? Fairy godfather to anyone who wants something. Why all the 2nd chances for Fenn? And Ana is useless. I liked her first but the writing is just stupid.

And.....Lola. Geez. Worst ever female character played by a pouty actress. Lola's anger issues are never explained She certainly does not mind the help/gifts from Devon/Abby but refuses personal, romantic overtures from Kyle?

by Anonymousreply 86February 12, 2019 9:05 AM

Agree that Lola is bombing as a character. She does seem inexplicably angry and unreasonable. I actually listened to the dialogue they wrote between her and Mariah and Mariah basically told her to rethink her position. It could be a good story if they explored the roots of her anger but I think it is really just bad writing and direction.

by Anonymousreply 87February 12, 2019 11:47 AM

Uh oh . . . Mia commits the ultimate sin by blurting out Arturo's name while Rey is about to plow into her empanada.

by Anonymousreply 88February 12, 2019 11:49 AM

And wearing his boxer briefs at the time.

by Anonymousreply 89February 12, 2019 12:02 PM

Arturo looks like a pencil. Rey is somewhat hot.

by Anonymousreply 90February 12, 2019 12:20 PM

[quote]What is Devon's purpose?

Diversity.

by Anonymousreply 91February 12, 2019 12:20 PM

Sad thing is, KSJ's death means they'll never recast or fire Devon.

Damn it!

by Anonymousreply 92February 12, 2019 4:40 PM

OMG Lola is a raging bitch! Get rid of this horrible character.

by Anonymousreply 93February 12, 2019 4:42 PM

So is Lola The Virgin going to find Kyle and Summer at the cabin on Thursday or Friday?

by Anonymousreply 94February 12, 2019 4:58 PM

Oh Les, remember when you found Lance and me together in the cabin? It did take a toll on your already fragile mental health, didn't it? It looks like Mal is repeating the story of an unattractive Latina finding her man in bed with a ravishingly beautiful woman. Kisses!

by Anonymousreply 95February 12, 2019 5:03 PM

Mal was the best thing that ever happened to Y&R!!

by Anonymousreply 96February 12, 2019 5:20 PM

How could I forget, Lorie! However I think you have your descriptions reversed slightly.

by Anonymousreply 97February 12, 2019 5:20 PM

Girls, girls...you were both filthy whores!

by Anonymousreply 98February 12, 2019 5:29 PM

Leslie, you were tolerable as a controllable daughter-in-law. Laurie, you deserved to fry for pushing me off of that balcony!

by Anonymousreply 99February 12, 2019 5:31 PM

I would love to see Lola open the cabin door and see Summer riding Kyle reverse cowgirl.

by Anonymousreply 100February 12, 2019 5:45 PM

[quote]I would love to see Lola open the cabin door and see Kyle riding Fen reverse cowgirl.

Fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 101February 12, 2019 6:21 PM

I remember when Jennifer Brooks tit got cut off. And she croaked anyway.

by Anonymousreply 102February 12, 2019 6:23 PM

r101=Kyle

by Anonymousreply 103February 12, 2019 6:23 PM

R102 Katharine, and I remember when you tried to steal my husband. No amount of power in a providential little city like Genoa City could win him over since he was too busy creating his own "Tales of the City" in San Francisco. I tried to hire Eve Howard to kill you, but she was too busy slipping mysterious powders into the meals of that awful Victor Newman.

by Anonymousreply 104February 12, 2019 6:33 PM

Kevin Bancroft. What a sap.

by Anonymousreply 105February 12, 2019 6:36 PM

R105 Tell me about it.

by Anonymousreply 106February 12, 2019 7:05 PM

But Julia, you ran straight to Eric Garrison who had his fill of Ashley and Dina and that large portrait of Dina's, signed "All My Love".

by Anonymousreply 107February 12, 2019 7:11 PM

R102 But Jen didn't die from breast cancer. She died from a previously undetected heart condition. .. I believe the Dorothy Green just wanted off the show. She could probably make more money as a real estate agent to the stars.

by Anonymousreply 108February 12, 2019 7:27 PM

Mia sure has big 'uns.

by Anonymousreply 109February 12, 2019 7:30 PM

R100 R101

The way JaBottom was cradling that champagne bottle in his crotch, I expected one of the girls to walk in on him and see him doing reverse cowgirl with it.

by Anonymousreply 110February 12, 2019 7:35 PM

I knew Dorothy and her son were some of the first 'house flippers' around 1980. She owned a lot of property and eventually married a dentist (her 1st husband was also a dentist). I think she worked for Coldwell Banker.

by Anonymousreply 111February 12, 2019 9:03 PM

Listen all these old whores.....any minute one them is going to start singing "Memories" and get pulled up in a tire.....

I like R101's reveal more than the one I posted.....and yes Kyle was getting pretty frisky with that bottle.

I am sure Rey is hoping that's the last love scene he has to play with Fat Mia.....back to Miami, puta!

by Anonymousreply 112February 12, 2019 9:18 PM

The only bottle Kyle is getting frisky with is the brown popper bottle.

by Anonymousreply 113February 12, 2019 9:21 PM

Just checked my sheet music, the title of song is "Memory".....sorry. I was blind for awhile, you know.

by Anonymousreply 114February 12, 2019 9:30 PM

Dorothy was actually married four times. Husbands #2 and #4 were the dentists, both of them dying while married to her; #1 and #3 ended in divorce.

I remember hearing that she thought Y&R was pretty dull, and in an interview on her many roles in television Westerns, she once said:

[quote] One summer, I did seven of them. It was awful—I don’t do well in the heat, and they always seemed to shoot the westerns in August or September, up in the desert. It was God awful, it was so hot! I actually worked better on the soap (“The Young and the Restless”, ‘73)—photographed in air conditioning. But in soaps, the dialogue wasn’t good—you’d tell the same story to different people, but they’d change the dialogue slightly, making it very difficult to learn. I have a photographic memory, so it isn’t hard for me to learn the script in a day. The soap scripts weren’t too exciting, but if I had a decent script, it was easy to learn.”

by Anonymousreply 115February 12, 2019 10:04 PM

What's Rey gonna do when he finds out about Sharon's involvement in the whole JT mess? And why can't the writers on this goddamn show ever write police and legal procedures authentically?

by Anonymousreply 116February 12, 2019 10:12 PM

JaBottom was extra bottomy in his plush white robe yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117February 12, 2019 10:22 PM

I like that Mariah was like everyone watching, in that she can't figure out what the hell Lola's problem is. It is really shredding any semblance of reality that anyone would want to be with Lola, no sex and she is constantly trying to make him apologize for being rich.

by Anonymousreply 118February 12, 2019 10:47 PM

R118 Camryn was really good in that scene. It makes me think Lola is just afraid of sex or ultimately frigid, but just won't admit to that.

I do find that dark red lipstick they have on Mariah (again) rather distracting.

by Anonymousreply 119February 12, 2019 10:55 PM

Y&R needs to be taken down to the studs and rebuilt by someone who actually understands and cares about daytime soap opera. Yes, the show is #1, but it is only number one because people don't want to change the channel after Price is Right goes off. It is kind of sad, watching this once great show limp along.

by Anonymousreply 120February 12, 2019 11:04 PM

R119 I have to say, I have always found dark red lipstick on a pale woman, very attractive.

by Anonymousreply 121February 12, 2019 11:05 PM

Amazingly Lola doesn't mind accepting Devon and Abby's charity in getting her taco bell opened. I find the actress to be sour too. I've heard she is a backstage problem and will probably be gone soon.

by Anonymousreply 122February 12, 2019 11:09 PM

LoLa turns soap into Catholic after school special. Someone just buy her a dildo, which she can decide to use when the time is "right", and set JaBottom free to find his man... I mean woman.

by Anonymousreply 123February 12, 2019 11:21 PM

R115, if she talked like that around Bill Bell, then it wasn't cancer or a heart ailment that killed her character; it was suicide by head writer!

by Anonymousreply 124February 12, 2019 11:32 PM

The whole Arturo/Mia/Rey triangle would work so much better if the two actors switched roles. The guy playing Arturo is better suited to the boring husband/boyfriend. The guy playing Rey is the kind of guy you wreck your marriage for.

by Anonymousreply 125February 13, 2019 12:28 AM

The whole Arturo/Mia/Rey triangle would work so much better if Mia was a manwhore name Miguel.

by Anonymousreply 126February 13, 2019 1:08 AM

in what universe does a woman making out with Jordi Villasuso in his black boxers call out another guy's name?

by Anonymousreply 127February 13, 2019 1:26 AM

The CBS survey should have asked which guy's butt we want to see next.

Aunt Jack really sashays into that shower stall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128February 13, 2019 5:32 AM

Does anybody know if the JT storyline is ever ever ever ever ever going to end?

by Anonymousreply 129February 13, 2019 1:52 PM

Rey's tits need to be exposed more.

by Anonymousreply 130February 13, 2019 1:55 PM

And his uncut pinga.

by Anonymousreply 131February 13, 2019 3:09 PM

Here are some pics of young Jordi before he became your daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132February 13, 2019 3:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133February 13, 2019 3:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134February 13, 2019 3:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135February 13, 2019 3:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136February 13, 2019 3:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137February 13, 2019 3:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138February 13, 2019 3:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139February 13, 2019 3:43 PM

You mean my PAPI

by Anonymousreply 140February 13, 2019 4:32 PM

Once there was a Princess named Lily.

Projectile vomiting ensues.

by Anonymousreply 141February 13, 2019 5:00 PM

The stupidity continues.....Abby just doesn't loan Lola her car so Arturo's blessed truck isn't touched? Or they don't just drive or Uber her there?

by Anonymousreply 142February 13, 2019 5:10 PM

Princess Lily? Barf.

by Anonymousreply 143February 13, 2019 6:30 PM

Queen Lily ... and King Cane!

I actually feel sorry for the actors having to spew these lines.

by Anonymousreply 144February 13, 2019 6:47 PM

Canela got his uncut pinga out of sorts on twitter today because someone wants his fictional character to get cancer and die. These actors are too much. They’ve sure gotten over KSJ’s passing awfully quickly.

by Anonymousreply 145February 13, 2019 7:45 PM

Fictional character or not, I thought the tweet by the "fan" was out of line, because the guy added an asinine "smiley face" to his remark about prostate cancer - making it a very tasteless, bad joke. .. Maybe it's some viewers who have gotten over KSJ's passing awfully quickly.

by Anonymousreply 146February 13, 2019 8:27 PM

I wonder how long LowLaa will be in a coma from the upcoming truck crash.....or if she will die outright?

by Anonymousreply 147February 13, 2019 9:44 PM

R146 The tweet was about a fictional character. Not directed to the actor. I have said many times over the years that I wish so and so would die because I hate their characters. Canela got his panties in a bunch and looks bad in this situation. He never should have responded to the tweet.

by Anonymousreply 148February 13, 2019 10:17 PM

I wonder if Fen will run run into Danny Romalotti who must be playing the Ramada Inn At the Airport circuit, too......

by Anonymousreply 149February 13, 2019 10:32 PM

R148 Because of the stupid, laughing smiley face the guy added to his suggestion about prostate cancer, the tweet comes off crass. While one can agree that Canela should have just ignored it, I don't think he looks bad - especially compared to the pathetic dolt who thinks cancer is something to laugh about, fictional or not. .. I can only imagine what women would be thinking about the tweet, if he'd suggested Abby get breast cancer and paired the same emoji with it.

by Anonymousreply 150February 13, 2019 10:35 PM

Maybe Cane should also get an injection of Rey's pinga as a preventive measure.

by Anonymousreply 151February 13, 2019 10:39 PM

Canela is back tracking. He must have gotten a talking to from the higher ups.

by Anonymousreply 152February 13, 2019 10:40 PM

What are we talking about re some fan and a smiley face?

by Anonymousreply 153February 13, 2019 11:26 PM

Jordi was hot when young, but now he is even hotter. I'd give me left nut for an hour in bed with him.

by Anonymousreply 154February 13, 2019 11:32 PM

Couldn't Sharon have at least given Rey a blow and go to seal the deal after professing their love for each other?

by Anonymousreply 155February 14, 2019 12:11 AM

Isn't Kyle technically Summer's stepbrother?

by Anonymousreply 156February 14, 2019 12:13 AM

Well, that's what I thought.... Sharon would distract with one of her La-Z-Gal skills.

by Anonymousreply 157February 14, 2019 12:17 AM

What's wrong with having sex with your stepbrother?

(Make that "stepbrothers" if you count Rafael, which was somewhat implied.)

Hmmm, now that I'm in France, maybe I should look Marc up.

by Anonymousreply 158February 14, 2019 2:11 AM

She's the new and improved Sharon R155.

by Anonymousreply 159February 14, 2019 2:40 AM

I'm more concerned for Arturo's truck than Lola.

by Anonymousreply 160February 14, 2019 2:45 AM

Did Rey and Sharon have to declare their love for each other ONE HOUR after Mia called out Arturo’s name? Jesus Christ, what terrible writing.

And Sharon does her own taxes? With the coffee shop? Yeah, right.

Jason Canela overreacted completely and tweeted love at all his fans about 5 times to make up for it. Some asshole soap fan tagged the tweet wishing death to Arturo — no insult went directly to Canela.

by Anonymousreply 161February 14, 2019 3:31 AM

[quote]And Sharon does her own taxes?

That kind of stuff annoys me. How many multi-billionaires has Sharon been married to? How many 7 figure divorce settlements has she gotten? Plus she owns a business. There is no way she's doing her own taxes. I guess it's supposed to make her related, no it doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 162February 14, 2019 3:54 AM

Leslie, call me, my liebchen.

by Anonymousreply 163February 14, 2019 3:57 AM

Newman Heiress To Wed = Newman Air Head To Wed.

I'm glad Abby took a moment to ponder Victor/Nikki's situation and then.....it was back to presents! Someone said it well in another post - who in the hell are you supposed to root for on this show? With Ashley gone, there's not a character I like except Dina and she's under wraps.

And again with the Blessed Virgin Lola (BVL) - remember when Abby found her bra on the couch? What was this virgin doing on the couch that her bra came off? Please don't say laundry. I'm thinking Lola wants/has had Aruto. Wouldn't that be a Bell storyline twist worthy of him?

by Anonymousreply 164February 14, 2019 6:55 AM

Your number isn't in my cell, Maestro.

by Anonymousreply 165February 14, 2019 3:06 PM

LOL they are drowning Lola and she suffers brain damage.

by Anonymousreply 166February 14, 2019 3:37 PM

Wait a minute - Lola doesn't have time for drama? Doesn't have time for Drama??? Doesn't have TIME FOR DRAMA???!!!

Oh, Lolita.....come on.

Jabottom just dodged a bullet there - did she say she came up there to have sex with him? Whew! That was close.

by Anonymousreply 167February 14, 2019 5:47 PM

People have commented on why Lola would go swimming in a Wisconsin winter.

by Anonymousreply 168February 14, 2019 6:14 PM

Be careful talking about ways to kill off the fictional Rosales family or that future best actor winner Jason Canela will come after you. lol

by Anonymousreply 169February 14, 2019 6:41 PM

I have mixed feelings about Lola. I don't hate the actress but it seems like they're ruining the character for Summer.

by Anonymousreply 170February 14, 2019 8:11 PM

Lola is an angry virgin, and Dummer is an angry skank.

No wonder i ride dick.

by Anonymousreply 171February 14, 2019 8:15 PM

fyi, Kyle is not gay, neither is Michael Mealor. The jabottom joke is not accurate and is beyond stale at this point, so let's stop using that, mmk?

by Anonymousreply 172February 14, 2019 8:35 PM

Okay, Kyle, but your best chemistry is with Fenmore.

by Anonymousreply 173February 14, 2019 8:42 PM

Thanks, R173. Fen is hotter than either of those two fugs. I bet / hope Fen throws a mean hate-fuck.

by Anonymousreply 174February 14, 2019 8:46 PM

he's shorter so I see Fen as the bottom but they are hot together.

Soaps have come a long way; we've seen gay hottie characters on DAY (Will; Paul) and on GH (Lucas), but I don't think we'll ever get them on Y&R and B&B.

I still think to this day the reason Clayton was canned as Thorne b/c he and Moss had too much chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 175February 14, 2019 8:56 PM

I still say Fen + Reed = "Call Me By Your Name"

by Anonymousreply 176February 14, 2019 9:01 PM

Nice thought, r176, but since neither character is gay, then your post is mute. Both like pussy. Kyle wants to get into Lola's pants so badly, you can sense the lust thru the screen.

by Anonymousreply 177February 14, 2019 9:14 PM

R176 I think the fan fiction for that theme has the couple being Billy and his former stepson, Reed. .. One slash story I recently came across was actually very hot.

by Anonymousreply 178February 14, 2019 9:21 PM

I wish all your posts were mute R177.

by Anonymousreply 179February 14, 2019 9:39 PM

Happy Valentine's Day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180February 14, 2019 9:41 PM

Too bad Devon's such a dull drip. .. Fen would go G4P to keep that recording contract.

And that cute blond waiter we saw at the GCAC today went rushing off to the second floor men's room to hook up with JaBottom who's now on his way back from the cabin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181February 14, 2019 10:13 PM

I thought the Horse Drawn Carriage guy was hot for Kyle too. He should have dumped both of those bitches to ride in his sleigh

by Anonymousreply 182February 14, 2019 10:16 PM

Where was Kyle before he returned to GC?

by Anonymousreply 183February 14, 2019 10:54 PM

R183 New York City, I believe. Why anyone would go back to GC after that is a mystery...

by Anonymousreply 184February 14, 2019 11:30 PM

So are they going to write Lola off the show or is she going to linger for what seems like forever

by Anonymousreply 185February 15, 2019 12:08 AM

R185 It just seems like it's forever, but LoLa was introduced only 5 months ago... on 9/14/2018!

by Anonymousreply 186February 15, 2019 12:17 AM

Summer is cruel enough to physically attack Lola and leave her there to possibly freeze and die?

Does Mrs Martinez live at the Abbott mansion?

Isn't Dina still living there?

Why was it pitch black and deserted when Lola was ringing the doorbell and knocking?

by Anonymousreply 187February 15, 2019 12:34 AM

OMG! Eric Braeden looks pressed that Jabottom is now the male face of Y&R with a killer six pack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188February 15, 2019 2:28 AM

Having Lola fall into a freezing cold swimming pool is obviously meant to be a funny metaphor about her being frigid.

by Anonymousreply 189February 15, 2019 3:43 AM

[quote] Summer is cruel enough to physically attack Lola and leave her there to possibly freeze and die?

They make a point about having Lola wearing Abby's coat with a hood, so one might guess that the culprit is Mia thinking she's shoved Abby. .. Anyway, whoever it is, walks off before Lola gets up and falls into the pool.

by Anonymousreply 190February 15, 2019 3:50 AM

r179, r177's posts are mute.

It's like what a deaf cow hears -- nuthin'.

by Anonymousreply 191February 15, 2019 4:43 AM

God, I miss these young heroines on shows like Morgan Richards and Lily Walsh who have best 'frenemies' like Nola Reardon and Meg Snyder.

I'd watch for months while Nola and Meg would treat Morgan and Lily like the suckers they were, trying to manipulate them.

Summer being so obvious takes all the fun out of everything.

Outside of DAYS and sometimes GH, these shows aren't fun anymore.

by Anonymousreply 192February 15, 2019 4:47 AM

R170

I agree. It certainly seems like Lola has taken a hit writing wise since Summer came back. Lola/Kyle were setting up to be a nice story of a haves vs haves not. Now they're writing Lola as strident . It's like they're turning everything on its head to squeeze Dummer into places where she's not belong.

by Anonymousreply 193February 15, 2019 7:31 AM

It doesn't help that the actress isn't pretty. I mean, you don't run in horror when you see her but she has the face of a character actress, not an ingenue. Fairly certain that was Mia... she was dressed up in heels....Slummer has been all over town in jeans.

by Anonymousreply 194February 15, 2019 11:15 AM

They need to pair Rey and Nikki

by Anonymousreply 195February 15, 2019 12:54 PM

Nikki's already had one Rosales brother. Someone else should get a crack at Rey. I volunteer my crack.

by Anonymousreply 196February 15, 2019 1:29 PM

Kyle, your tight pink rosebud won't do. Rey needs a gaping, used up hole to accommodate his extra-large pinga. I nominate my sister Les.

by Anonymousreply 197February 15, 2019 1:38 PM

I'll make the sacrifice.

by Anonymousreply 198February 15, 2019 1:43 PM

Why am I deliberately being kept off this silly little show?

by Anonymousreply 199February 15, 2019 2:58 PM

I want Dina to re-appear completely lucid and only slipping in and out of her condition for the next five years. I followed Marla from "Capitol" to "The Young and the Restless" and while she was on the show, I saw a re-run of "Hart to Hart" with her and Carrie Nye as guests who are victims of a serial killer targeting rich older women. I loved the way that Marla referred to Richard Egan as "Sam" on "Capitol". She was doing a perfect imitation of Carolyn Jones. Marj Dusay toned down the camp and made that role her own.

by Anonymousreply 200February 15, 2019 3:43 PM

r200, I am completely lucid, or my name isn't Belle Clegg!

by Anonymousreply 201February 15, 2019 3:51 PM

I forgot about Dina.

by Anonymousreply 202February 15, 2019 4:10 PM

R201 As long as she doesn't watch re-runs of "All My Children" and begin to think she's Vanessa Bennett and starts to run a drug ring in Genoa City.

by Anonymousreply 203February 15, 2019 4:40 PM

R192 Good point.

This is the kind of shit that stems from reduced budgets. They cut characters wherever they can.

by Anonymousreply 204February 15, 2019 5:10 PM

Mia, in a drunken rage, is going to mistake Lola for Abby (because she's wearing Abby's coat) and attack her somehow.

by Anonymousreply 205February 15, 2019 5:19 PM

Mia looks fatter when she's drunk. But she is funnier when she's pretending to be drunk. Her "acting" at the club was right up there with Debra Messing.

Hopefully Lola will drown....OR maybe Jabottom will rush out of the house in his birthday suit and rescue her from the heated pool.....

And the whole idea of the coverup came from Phyllis, the other three wanted to call the police to begin with - maybe she can share a cell with Lily and spend some time off our screens.

by Anonymousreply 206February 15, 2019 5:40 PM

What if it's Dina who pushed Lola? She could have borrowed Abby's spikey fuck me shoes and done the deed. Remember her starting the fire at The Underground?

by Anonymousreply 207February 15, 2019 5:54 PM

It was Mrs. Martinez who pushed Lola, so she wouldn't have one more mouth to feed.

by Anonymousreply 208February 15, 2019 6:04 PM

You'd think Mrs. Martinez would be grateful to have more people to feed. You'd think the writers would have been smart enough to Rey, Arturo and Lola BE Mrs. Martinez's family so they could actually have a connection to the show, instead of starting a new, outside family from scratch.

by Anonymousreply 209February 15, 2019 6:52 PM

I AM the Queen of Y&R, bitches! Watch my 40th Celebration! Next week on Y&R and The Talk. I missed Vicky Rowell at MY celebration.

by Anonymousreply 210February 15, 2019 7:02 PM

Mel your acting is so bad the Razzies are going to hold a daytime version and you are the Lifetime Achievement recipient.

by Anonymousreply 211February 15, 2019 7:43 PM

They should run with the narrative that Arturo is going to take JaBottom out and pound him.

Anger turned to lust is always soapy, and there's far more chemistry between them than anything involving anemic Abby and dull Lola.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212February 15, 2019 8:31 PM

For the last time, Kyle is NOT GAY. He is very much into women, as his portrayer Michael Mealor. The Jabottom monacker is so stupid and stale. Try and new one, deers, and this time have it reflect his true nature. Maybe JaBreeder?

by Anonymousreply 213February 15, 2019 8:35 PM

What about the Mel Scott wig?

by Anonymousreply 214February 15, 2019 8:40 PM

Jabottom is a deer? Now that’s a soap story arc. Calling Bambi.

by Anonymousreply 215February 15, 2019 8:41 PM

How about JaBred?

by Anonymousreply 216February 15, 2019 8:43 PM

I think Kerry pushed Lola. Mia or Summer are too obvious.

by Anonymousreply 217February 15, 2019 8:46 PM

Next Week! It’s ALL about Mel Scott and her Emmys. Wait? What? She has emmys? lol

by Anonymousreply 218February 15, 2019 9:04 PM

Emmys mean nothing. Look at Slee. She has six. Her basement dwelling son hocked one to get a hooker, and the other five are used as hat racks. At least Mel still has a job and looks decent for 80.

by Anonymousreply 219February 15, 2019 9:08 PM

R217 There's more "drama" with it being Bitch Mia, though. She's a Rosales who mistakenly-unknowingly injured another Rosales putting her husband's sister in critical condition.

by Anonymousreply 220February 15, 2019 9:21 PM

Have Mama, Papa, and Abuela Rosales been cast yet?

by Anonymousreply 221February 15, 2019 9:23 PM

Has the estranged 19-year old Rosales hermano, Jesse, been cast yet? .. Apparently, he works as a go-go boy and chaturbate star.

I guess the idea is to take young stripper Nikki's story done back in the 80s and now re-tell it with a guy.

But who Jesse's "Victor" will turn out to be is still being worked out.

NuAdam makes the most sense, .. They could take Adam's interest and fascination with Jesse Rosales and connect it to his prior fling with Rafe Torres.

Latinboyz are hard to forget.

by Anonymousreply 222February 15, 2019 10:07 PM

I want to set my VCR for Michael Muhney's return. When is his first air date?

by Anonymousreply 223February 15, 2019 10:09 PM

MM is probably kicking himself for behaving badly and getting killed off when he was on "Veronica Mars."

No Hulu reboot for you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224February 15, 2019 10:26 PM

Next week . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225February 15, 2019 11:02 PM

Lola even looks pissed off when she's unconscious.

by Anonymousreply 226February 15, 2019 11:03 PM

Doug is back! EB got it done. Love it

by Anonymousreply 227February 15, 2019 11:52 PM

[R226] That was the first thing I thought as well!

by Anonymousreply 228February 15, 2019 11:59 PM

Ugh. I was hoping Doug would stay gone.

oh well.

by Anonymousreply 229February 16, 2019 12:04 AM

Eric actually looks younger than Doug here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230February 16, 2019 12:10 AM

Why is Doug grabbing EB's tit?

by Anonymousreply 231February 16, 2019 12:26 AM

When oh when oh when is titty grabbers first airdate? I have been waiting for 5 years..........

by Anonymousreply 232February 16, 2019 12:34 AM

R231 There's a mutual tit-grabbing society backstage at Y&R; but it's very political, and you have to belong to the club.

by Anonymousreply 233February 16, 2019 12:39 AM

So they bring back Doug because of the fans protests, but they have ignored the flying airplane to bring back titty grabber? WTF!

by Anonymousreply 234February 16, 2019 12:40 AM

Did they give Dougie a memo telling him to stay off twitter after he's had a few?

He wouldn't want to be HACKED again.

by Anonymousreply 235February 16, 2019 12:48 AM

R226 LoLa has bitchfaces for all occasions.

by Anonymousreply 236February 16, 2019 12:48 AM

Doug Davidson is the epitome of bland.

by Anonymousreply 237February 16, 2019 1:02 AM

Has anyone checked in on Catslawrence? Doug is back after they listened to fan protests. Yet no one will listen to her purrrrring to hring back tit grabber. LOL There’s a reason tit grabber can’t get a job! He’s an asshole and not a very good actor.

by Anonymousreply 238February 16, 2019 1:04 AM

Is Lola dead? I've never been so happy to see the potential death of a soap character. Maybe she will be made a saint, Our Lady the Perpetual Virgin of Genoa City.

by Anonymousreply 239February 16, 2019 1:05 AM

R239 Don’t let Jason Canela know this. He’ll own you on twitter. lolololololol

by Anonymousreply 240February 16, 2019 1:07 AM

After Lola dies, Kyle is do distraught he swears off women forever. This is JaBottom's origin story.

by Anonymousreply 241February 16, 2019 1:14 AM

R241 Thank you, LoLa for curing Kyle of his straightness with your sacrifice/death!

by Anonymousreply 242February 16, 2019 1:26 AM

Casting call for "Jeff."

[quote] The new addition is described as an African American in his late 20s to early 30s who has "smoldering good looks." "Jeff" is considered someone who is, driven, strong, sexy, and full of energy. He's a successful man who also has a little bit of ego, along with a sneaky sense of humor.

They must realize how boring 40Watt is, as "Jeff" sounds like the anti-Devon. I assume it could be a recast for "Nate," who's made zippo impression.

by Anonymousreply 243February 16, 2019 1:28 AM

SORASed Moses May need a shoulder at and after Neil’s funeral...

by Anonymousreply 244February 16, 2019 1:36 AM

Lawd! Why did they bring back the irrelevant played out Doug back? I haven't missed the character at all & I certainly haven't missed the whiny nagging actor who refuses to accept his character isn't a leading man.

by Anonymousreply 245February 16, 2019 4:29 AM

Hi Jordi!^

by Anonymousreply 246February 16, 2019 4:33 AM

The Veterans strikes back to push out the newbies... which Rosales will be gone first?

by Anonymousreply 247February 16, 2019 4:35 AM

Doug deserves to be on the show, because he is part of the fabric of the show. Much like Esther, they don't have much to do, but they need to be around for Y&R to be Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 248February 16, 2019 4:39 AM

Mia went home. Why would she decide to leave and go lurk around the Newman mansion with the hope of offing Abby? That makes no sense. Oh, wait...

by Anonymousreply 249February 16, 2019 4:54 AM

It really isn't much of a mystery is it? Other than Mia, thinking it was Abby, or Summer, knowing it was Lola, who else has a motive? Unless, it was Dina and she thought it was some trollop coming for John.

by Anonymousreply 250February 16, 2019 5:00 AM

Or it was Jabottom, exercising his FMPs for Fen's late night booty call

by Anonymousreply 251February 16, 2019 5:04 AM

So remind us when tit grabber first airs?

by Anonymousreply 252February 16, 2019 5:15 AM

It'll be any day now. I can just feel it.

by Anonymousreply 253February 16, 2019 5:18 AM

Tit-grabber will being airing as soon as Jeanne Cooper also returns.

by Anonymousreply 254February 16, 2019 5:22 AM

Did Wilma Jeanne grab more crotches than MM grabbed tits?

by Anonymousreply 255February 16, 2019 5:28 AM

R250, Of course it's Mia, who freaks out when she's back at the shithole apartment and realizes she lost an earring and then again when Abby comes looking for Rey and informs Mia that Extra Virgin Olive Lola is in the hospital after an attack.

by Anonymousreply 256February 16, 2019 6:26 AM

Jason isn't the only soap actor do such things heck Camilla Banus and Billy Flynn from Days have on multiple occasions gotten into fights with fans on Twitter. Camilla Banus has on various occasions taken criticism of character on Days to be an attack on her personally.

by Anonymousreply 257February 16, 2019 7:13 AM

Jon "ATWT" Hensley used to take offense at negative comments on the soap chat boards.

by Anonymousreply 258February 16, 2019 10:14 AM

I didn't have an issue with JC's clap back. He said it was in poor taste because he's lost people to cancer & cancer isn't a laughing matter.

The mistake was him conflating a wish for his character as someone wishing the same thing foe him.

He's new to soap Twitter so I give him a break on that. Not to mention the actors playing the Rosales family have been on the receiving end of horrid racist tweets Idiot fans tagging them with that vile hatred is just sick & gross.

Like the characters or not but these are just actors doing their job

by Anonymousreply 259February 16, 2019 10:40 AM

Canela is a terrible actor. He deserves all the backlash he’s getting.

by Anonymousreply 260February 16, 2019 10:57 AM

[quote]I certainly haven't missed the whiny nagging actor who refuses to accept his character isn't a leading man.

I can see why he and Braeden seem so chummy in that picture. They both seem to have feel pretty entitled and have no problem whining on social media and play the victim. I like the idea of Paul being around as a talk-to character, but a big Paul Williams story is not going to be compelling TV that drives the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 261February 16, 2019 12:40 PM

God, does this mean more Christine too?

by Anonymousreply 262February 16, 2019 1:45 PM

Braeden has the power to get Douggie back.

by Anonymousreply 263February 16, 2019 1:52 PM

Big Dougie story arc coming up....... drama behind elder prostate problems. There can be hours of dialogue centering around the Kraut and Dougie and how many times they need to pee at night. Riveting.

by Anonymousreply 264February 16, 2019 2:11 PM

I don't understand why the fans can say whatever mean, hateful, negative thing they want on social media, but then get all shocked and pissed off when the actor or writer they are trashing and tagging claps back at them. Wishing a character gets cancer and dies is silly and something stupid that fans do and actors should have thicker skins, but on the other hand fans should know that wishing a character gets cancer and dies could have implications for that actor who likes to work and who likes to eat.

by Anonymousreply 265February 16, 2019 2:37 PM

Dougie's toup is back, bitches!!!

by Anonymousreply 266February 16, 2019 2:39 PM

I commented on Doug and Eric being a bit entitled, but social media, esp. twitter really has emboldened fans to feeling like they have a right to express any opinion that comes to their mind and that the actors should pay attention and listen to them. Or they expect them to wish them a happy birthday or like their tweets.

by Anonymousreply 267February 16, 2019 2:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268February 16, 2019 4:21 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269February 16, 2019 4:22 PM

This probably won't be popular, but there are certain characters that soaps need. You keep around because it gives the soap a sense of continuity and a connection with it's past. You give them a one day a week guarantee, let them keep their health insurance and you play them as a talk to as needed. People like to shit on Days of our Lives, but that show, even at it's craziest, never dropped the Horton's or the Horton set or cut that connection to the show's past. Katherine's gone. Jill is on twice a year. That's why you keep Paul around.

by Anonymousreply 270February 16, 2019 4:36 PM

I’m glad Doug’s back. Having Cricket and Rey at the GCPD with no Paul or any mention of him was weird.

by Anonymousreply 271February 16, 2019 4:43 PM

Maybe Nickki tried to kill Lola. She tasted blood and now she can't stop herself!

by Anonymousreply 272February 16, 2019 5:09 PM

What is Nikki's body count? Hasn't she killed at least three people over the years?

by Anonymousreply 273February 16, 2019 5:27 PM

Is Josh going to write for the lezzys?

by Anonymousreply 274February 16, 2019 5:30 PM

Welcome back, Doug Davidson! Now we're getting somewhere. P.S. Can you please deport the Rosales mujeres for being boring bitches?

by Anonymousreply 275February 16, 2019 6:09 PM

Maybe one of the Rosales can get prostate cancer. lol

by Anonymousreply 276February 16, 2019 6:11 PM

Boring bitches? Oh, Les! Pot, meet kettle.

by Anonymousreply 277February 16, 2019 6:13 PM

Shouldn't the pool at the Abbott mansion have an enclosure around it for safety's sake?

What if Dina had wandered outside and fell into it?

by Anonymousreply 278February 16, 2019 6:18 PM

Lorie, mind your manners or I will have Mother take your typewriter away.

by Anonymousreply 279February 16, 2019 6:19 PM

I can't figure out what Liz Hendrickson did to her face. It's like she's wearing someone else's face over her own face or a mask of her own face on someone else's bone structure.

by Anonymousreply 280February 16, 2019 6:51 PM

Nikki has killed 5!!!!

by Anonymousreply 281February 16, 2019 6:52 PM

Most people would drain and cover their pools in that climate

by Anonymousreply 282February 16, 2019 7:05 PM

It's a heated pool......Jabottom was just in it on Wednesday.....

by Anonymousreply 283February 16, 2019 9:11 PM

Mrs AhWiggins on The Squawk on Monday!!!

by Anonymousreply 284February 16, 2019 9:17 PM

I hope when Mel's on The Squawk, she reiterates that her favorite leading man over the years has been John Enos III as Bobby (aka Mr. Big) Marsino.

Take that Hans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285February 16, 2019 9:41 PM

I liked Friday's episode. It was unpredictable. I did not expect Phyllis, Victoria, and Sharon to get arrested. I loved the way Phyllis sashayed as she was being led out of the apartment in handcuffs. She looked cool as a cucumber. I prefer Gina Tognoni's Phyllis much more than Michelle Stafford's take on the character.

I wish Doug Davidson was not returning to the show. I don't think his character adds much. The actor has had a good, long run. Use his salary to pay for two or three newbies who can drive interesting stories.

I do not think the Rosales are the problem; I think the writing is the problem. But I do think Lola is an annoying character who I will not miss if she does not recover.

by Anonymousreply 286February 16, 2019 9:47 PM

I totally agree with r286.

by Anonymousreply 287February 16, 2019 9:55 PM

I agree on all points as well, R286 -- although, I'd probably keep Dougie around just recurring and play him similarly to how the show uses his wife, Cricket Blair (by LLB's choice). .. Dissing a vet by dropping him completely never goes down well with the fraus, and it really wouldn't take much to just have Paul show up once a month to get all blustery and bark a few orders at Rey's tits, or show Paul and Christine in a romantic scene at The Club as they recap storyline, etc. .. But other than the character is well-done.

by Anonymousreply 288February 16, 2019 10:19 PM

Has Nikki really killed five people? I know she killed her father, Diane Jenkins and now JT. Who were the other two?

by Anonymousreply 289February 16, 2019 10:29 PM

R284, Will she waddle out and bestow kisses or be seated during a commercial break?

by Anonymousreply 290February 16, 2019 10:33 PM

I'm not excited about DD's return. He had his run on the show. For the last years on his show, he literally had no story. I haven't missed him. I doubt he is going to get many stories with his return.

by Anonymousreply 291February 17, 2019 1:37 AM

I'm hoping we will catch some nice views of DD's sizable bulge. Between his trouser bulge and Jordi's chest bulges, I'll be entertained. Throw in JaBottom salivating over Fen and Nate without a shirt will also help. Icing on the cake would be to bring back Stitch and Carmine, and a little dose of John Enos.

by Anonymousreply 292February 17, 2019 2:37 AM

Braeden just tweeted:

"@EBraeden I want to thank all of you for being so supportive of our show and DOUGIE DAVIDSON! Ratings have gone up as well! Without you, our friends and fans, none of the above would have happened! We are happy to have Tony Morina as EP & JOSH GRIFFITH AS HW! different vibe on set now"

Ratings have gone up as well? doesn't he know that Mal's stuff is STILL airing and will be for a while?

No fan of Mal's here but this reminds me of when LML left and MAB and Josh came in to replace her; everyone was all 'a Bell is here! the show is save!'

I'd love nothing more than to see YR get better, but let's see what the numbers are in a few months.

by Anonymousreply 293February 17, 2019 2:45 AM

EB has a lot of power. When he signed his new contract is when Mal got fired. Also EB got his Ranch set back. EB was livid about DD and now he is back as well. EB pulling a lot of strings. Good for him

by Anonymousreply 294February 17, 2019 2:54 AM

Where is Daran Little in all of this? Did Josh Griffith have him fired?

by Anonymousreply 295February 17, 2019 3:21 AM

R292 is correct. Stitch and Carmine are needed.

by Anonymousreply 296February 17, 2019 3:22 AM

Doug Davidson follows Candace Owen on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 297February 17, 2019 4:32 AM

R297, sad.

We cast people in our lives; this celeb, this character will be this to us in life. This person will be my pal.

But we're all in this alone.

I'm sure Doug's a perfectly nice person, but look at how he handled being dropped to recurring and how other actors have handled it.

Doug sat at home and tweeted out his woes, which pissed off Mal, I'm sure. Meanwhile, Christian LeBlanc was dropped to recurring (per Eric's twitter account) and he didn't let on at all; if you follow him on social, you see how busy he was with other parts of his life.

These actors have made millions over the decades; if they love to act so much, then buy a lot of land, build a theater on it and produce Death of a Salesman.

by Anonymousreply 298February 17, 2019 5:05 AM

R298 The worst kind of veterans are those who think the show owes them more than their paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 299February 17, 2019 5:19 AM

EB has definitely used this as a way to reassert his power on the show.

by Anonymousreply 300February 17, 2019 5:26 AM

R294

Bending over to EB thru the years has damaged the show just like GH is damaged by bending over to Benard.

The BTS egos on YR is ridiculous..

by Anonymousreply 301February 17, 2019 6:06 AM

Totally agree r301. We'll just see more shows of everyone bowing to Victor Newman, including the police. All to cater to EB's ego. It's ridiculous.

And this week we'll have to read endless tweets about MTS' 40 years on the show.

Yeah, 40 years of bad acting.

by Anonymousreply 302February 17, 2019 6:12 AM

I hope some tweets this in response to anyone trying to claim MTS is a great or even good actress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303February 17, 2019 6:30 AM

R300, It's that same power which will keep Michael Muhney from ever returning to Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 304February 17, 2019 6:58 AM

EB matters, but public outcry mattered more — that’s why Davidson was brought back.

If EB had so much power, the Mal regime wouldn’t have dumped DD along with Victor’s office. So now you idiots are saying Braeden all of a sudden got his power back? Bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 305February 17, 2019 7:37 AM

On Y&R it's EB while on GH it's MB and on Days it's GG. All three of them have ingratiated themselves to the point that you can never permanently get rid of the characters on their respective shows and each show in turns kisses their ass. The only way they will ever go away is if the soaps get cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 306February 17, 2019 7:38 AM

R289 I assume the other two would be Bobby Marsino's brother (Joshua Cassen) and Paul & Christine's unborn baby.

by Anonymousreply 307February 17, 2019 10:14 AM

[quote]I'm hoping we will catch some nice views of DD's sizable bulge.

At this point, it's probably his Depends bunching up.

by Anonymousreply 308February 17, 2019 12:32 PM

R304 True. If EB wanted tit grabber back, tit grabber would be back. EB hates him, so no titty grabber.

by Anonymousreply 309February 17, 2019 1:04 PM

If Muhney was fired for the reasons everyone alleges, then they can't have him back with #metoo still going on. I still believe that's why we have that actress still on the show. You mean to tell me that they can't find another actress to play that role?

This is going to make me sound crazy AF, but I think Hunter King threw those melons up on Michael Muhney and manipulated the situation. You all know straight guys and big titties. Every snap that little bitch is in, she is showing off those cans.

by Anonymousreply 310February 17, 2019 1:33 PM

R310 Even if that’s true, titty grabber, a married man twice her age, should have kept his hands off those melons and remembered that he has a wife and kids.

by Anonymousreply 311February 17, 2019 2:48 PM

Smell YOU, Mr. Morality.

by Anonymousreply 312February 17, 2019 2:49 PM

[quote] Every snap that little bitch is in, she is showing off those cans.

Mr. Moonves paid for them and told me he wants to see them all the time, mister!

by Anonymousreply 313February 17, 2019 3:07 PM

John-Paul Seponski IN as NuNuNuAdam

by Anonymousreply 314February 17, 2019 3:33 PM

[quote]Even if that’s true, titty grabber, a married man twice her age, should have kept his hands off those melons and remembered that he has a wife and kids.

Did Sunday services let out early sugar plum? She is constantly throwing those jugs around and showing them off. Muhney is a good looking guy and was an up and comer on the show, she probably thought it was a good strategic move to let him fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 315February 17, 2019 4:12 PM

You don't need Sunday services to know when to keep your hands to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 316February 17, 2019 4:21 PM

I still find it bizarre that Eileen Davidson, Doug Davidson, MTS, Joshua Morrow, Gina Tognoni, Beth Maitland, Tracy Bregman, Sharon Case and even Katherine Kelly Lang from B&B still follow him on Twitter. You can't tell me that they all forgot they still follow him.

SC and KKL still like his tweets.

by Anonymousreply 317February 17, 2019 4:21 PM

Doug Davidson probably camped out near CBS Television City until he could corner Eric Braeden and beg for his job back. He's that pathetic. His role ended years ago. He was an appendage to Patty at best in the last 12 years. I can imagine how oily he'll be back on set.

by Anonymousreply 318February 17, 2019 4:58 PM

Has anyone other than Muhney ever denied the rumors? Has King? Has anyone at CBS or Sony?

by Anonymousreply 319February 17, 2019 5:44 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320February 17, 2019 5:47 PM

I doubt he ever touched her.

More than likely, Eric Braeden got Hunter to lie about it OR Hunter volunteered, because she was on Eric's side. Fame whoring whore knew who would get her longevity, and it wasn't the dude fighting the star of the show.

by Anonymousreply 321February 17, 2019 6:15 PM

(and PS, I'm not a Muhneystan - he's NEVAH EVAH coming back - but I still think something is totally not being told about all that mess.)

by Anonymousreply 322February 17, 2019 6:16 PM

The fact that Y&R has not had Muhney back even though he desperately wants (and needs) the job is very telling. #metoo

by Anonymousreply 323February 17, 2019 6:32 PM

I've always believed Braeden got King to lie about MM. Knowing his past history and that JFP would have to act. I remember MTS saying Jill had 'no choice' but would not say why. Why weren't official charges made? The Kraut Creep is power mad and it's HIS show dammit!

by Anonymousreply 324February 17, 2019 6:38 PM

Geez ... not the same old repetitious Muhney discussion, again.

It's like watching an American daytime soap opera.

by Anonymousreply 325February 17, 2019 6:38 PM

R324 You do understand that it was not a JFP issue. If Hunter made accusations, even at EB’s insistence, it becomes a Sony Human Resources Department issue and is in HR’s hands, not JFP. That may be why MTS said Jill’s hands were tied. Jill had nothing to do with it. It was Sony’s HR and their investigation and the outcome was solely up to Sony and their human resources department.

by Anonymousreply 326February 17, 2019 6:48 PM

If it were up to Jill, Muhney would not have gone anywhere. Jill, as a strong woman in this business, doesn't play bullshit games with scheming little girls and their big tits. She been there and has seen it all.

by Anonymousreply 327February 17, 2019 6:59 PM

I don't know if Muhney did it. He obviously did something. I loathe EB and I know he has power, but does he have THAT much power? At best, he probably would have the power to diminish Muhney's stories.

But I do find it odd that castmates still follow him on Twitter. Sharon Case is still friends with him. If he was a sexual harasser, wouldn't they do everything to not be associated with him?

by Anonymousreply 328February 17, 2019 7:06 PM

His former castmates could be too busy to clean up who they follow or they could have him muted. I wouldn’t read too much into which former castmates follow who and looking at that as proof of what did or did not happen with Muhney.

by Anonymousreply 329February 17, 2019 7:11 PM

Mel probably hasn't figure out how unfollow people. She'd have to ask her twitter teacher, Muhney, how to do it.

by Anonymousreply 330February 17, 2019 8:23 PM

Now, about Rey's pinga.....cut or uncut? Fat? Long? Veiny? Prodigious head? Thick shaft? Voluminous cum?

by Anonymousreply 331February 17, 2019 9:01 PM

Could Mia afford real opal and diamond earrings?

by Anonymousreply 332February 17, 2019 9:36 PM

[quote] Fat? Long? Veiny? Prodigious head? Thick shaft? Voluminous cum

Uncut, and all of the above

by Anonymousreply 333February 17, 2019 10:19 PM

So, it was Kyle who pushed Lola into the pool, right? I’m pretty sure those were his boots.

by Anonymousreply 334February 17, 2019 10:23 PM

R334 Yes, Fen. Kyle got LoLa out of the way so you and Kyle can be together! Now you push Ana out the window.

by Anonymousreply 335February 17, 2019 10:32 PM

LOL @ R334. Good one!

by Anonymousreply 336February 17, 2019 10:36 PM

So I have no doubt Muhney was not fun to work with. There are stories from other sets too, yeah? That sheriff who he played got offed as a character didn't he, speculated in part because it was one way to solve another problem.

Flip side, of all the speculation I've seen I never saw the Victor Newman as master manipulator of the whole mess. It is the most plausible conspiracy theory I've seen. I mean who knows... but if there was another reason, that one seems plausible. Still, he's a jerk and if the Y&R set thinks you're a jerk, you must be bad, because that place is the nuthouse of bad behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 337February 17, 2019 10:38 PM

I still laugh at titty grabber’s moronic 3 supporters who proclaimed him the best actor ever when he got fired from Y&R and told him that Y&R was beneath him and that he was moving on to primetime tv and movie roles, with an oscar win. lololol Fast forward 5 years and these same fraus are begging for him to be back on Y&R. Wasn’t a soap opera so beneath him 5 years ago? If he is such a great actor, why won’t anyone hire him?

by Anonymousreply 338February 17, 2019 10:48 PM

And these titty toucher fraus are SO jealous of Justin Hartley and his career. They trash his performance as Adam when in fact Justin was a very successful recast who left Y&R because he got a smash hit primetime show and he also appears in movies. Jealous old fraus.

by Anonymousreply 339February 17, 2019 10:56 PM

R331

"I've never actually measured it, but I've been told it feels this long."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340February 18, 2019 1:11 AM

"And about the same as a can of beer."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341February 18, 2019 1:15 AM

He wears a scarf. Now that’s a bit off putting.

by Anonymousreply 342February 18, 2019 1:28 AM

What a queen!

by Anonymousreply 343February 18, 2019 1:30 AM

Mel AhWiggins may finally get her Emmy!!! Tune in to The Squawk on Monday and watch Mel FAKE her concern over Kristoff’s death. She is so phoney!!!! The first thing I did at a party was say Where’s Kristoff. WTF! You lying fat pig Mel. Phoney as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 344February 18, 2019 1:57 AM

R343 No one is as queeny as you, Kyle. No one!

by Anonymousreply 345February 18, 2019 2:38 AM

R345 Please, Fen makes Kyle look like the most macho butch man in the world.

by Anonymousreply 346February 18, 2019 2:41 AM

Did someone say, "Queen" ??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347February 18, 2019 2:46 AM

r318, isn't that how he got on the show in the first place? He was in the parking lot waiting to pick up someone who was on the show and then Conboy saw him and told him to go in an audition for a role or something?

I don't deny the man has his fans; in fact, I think his TV Q at one time was through the roof.

To me, tho, he comes off in that forced earnest way that Ann Curry does in her interviews.

He hits his mark, he stares at his screen partner; he yells, he cries, he listens, he's sensitive, he's there...but I'm just bored to tears watching it all.

by Anonymousreply 348February 18, 2019 2:50 AM

I think DD was friends with Leslie Brooks#2 and he was visiting her on set. He was horrible at first, then improved when they got him out of Nikki's orbit. The Williams family was created around him and in 10 years they were mostly gone.

by Anonymousreply 349February 18, 2019 3:19 AM

Has anybody seen the Chancellor set in awhile?

by Anonymousreply 350February 18, 2019 3:30 AM

What happened to the person who was living in the walls of the Newman ranch?

by Anonymousreply 351February 18, 2019 4:03 AM

so I was hearing Doug being ousted was CBS' call not Mal's but funny how Josh is back and can write Paul back in.

by Anonymousreply 352February 18, 2019 4:43 AM

R350 I'm pretty sure The Chancellor Mausoleum set has been shuttered. I don't think we've seen it since something like this time last year when Billy, Cane, and JT were batching it and living there together. After they each moved back in with Phyllis, Lily, and Victoria, it disappeared. Each time Jill has returned, we never saw her there, and when Billy broke up with Phyllis, they had him move to the Abbott house, and not back to the Chancellor house, which he owns. Makes no sense, unless the set is gone. .. And that time JaBottom was digging up Phillip's grave, they showed Esther in a bedroom upstairs that they put together for that scene, but she never went downstairs.

by Anonymousreply 353February 18, 2019 4:51 AM

Y&R is the strangest set up, since it is produced/owned by Sony, The Bell Dramatic Serial Co, and a small percentage by Corday Productions and its network is CBS, who gets the final say about hirings/firings, storyline, budget, etc...

With GH it is simple, since ABC owns it outright and makes all the decisions. B&B is owned by another Bell entity Bell-Phillip Television Productions Inc., so it is between them and CBS, but due to its worldwide popularity I think CBS can't control it as much, since they could probably continue it without CBS' involvement if push comes to shove, and Days is similar to Y&R because it is owned by Corday and Sony and aired on NBC, but there seems to be less interference from the NBC.

by Anonymousreply 354February 18, 2019 4:56 AM

I love this question R354.

Y&R is owned and distributed by CPT (Columbia Pictures Television) which is branch of Sony. To get Bill Bell out his writing contract with Days back in the 70s, Corday got a small, basically insignificant, percentage of Y&R. Corday has no say in Y&R. It has been more or less an annual payoff.

Up until Bill Bell's death, CBS and Sony were hands off. Bill Bell had complete autonomy to write the series as he saw fit. When Bell died, Sony took a bigger role in directing the series, which pissed off CBS. So there was a battle between Sony and CBS for a long time on the direction of the show.

In the last negotiation, CBS demanded more control of the series and got it for a three year renewal.

The battle for control of Y&R is almost identical to the battle for control of Days over at NBC years back. NBC brought Jim Reilly back against Corday's wishes, but Sony had negotiated that NBC would have final say over the show's creative direction to get the show renewed. The difference between Days and Y&R is that Days is owned by Corday and distributed by Sony. YR is owned and distributed by Sony.

by Anonymousreply 355February 18, 2019 12:23 PM

I saw clips from last Thursday’s Valentine’s Day show. Mariah should NEVER be sleeveless with those fat arms. Never ever ever. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 356February 18, 2019 12:42 PM

I’d be curious to see the financial $$$$$ arrangements for Lee-Phillip for both shows. Does she get an annual $$$ distribution? Does Laurilee receive a distribution or just a talent fee. Also curious about how much various cast members make. Braedon, Jabottom, Case, Morrow, Aunt Jack.

by Anonymousreply 357February 18, 2019 1:20 PM

Jabottom is at the bottom of the pecking order. Newbie. Making scale.

by Anonymousreply 358February 18, 2019 1:38 PM

But Jabottom has to share a lot of scenes with the loathsome Lola, so he should get a bonus

by Anonymousreply 359February 18, 2019 2:04 PM

I love the outfits Jabottom wears. Are soap actors dressed by a wardrobe dept or do they often wear their own clothes? After a scene, can they take them home?

by Anonymousreply 360February 18, 2019 2:16 PM

So do the Rosales stay or go with the new regime?

I can see Uncle Frank greasing his dick to invite Jordi over to GH to play NuNuNic

by Anonymousreply 361February 18, 2019 2:20 PM

F you Angelica McDonald’s you fat pig. You truly ruined Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 362February 18, 2019 3:32 PM

R361 As long as that fat pig Angie McDonalds is still there, expect NO change. She is the cancer of Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 363February 18, 2019 3:34 PM

R363 you triggered me with that post.

by Anonymousreply 364February 18, 2019 3:42 PM

[quote]But Jabottom has to share a lot of scenes with the loathsome Lola, so he should get a bonus

Oh, he gets a bonus all right...

by Anonymousreply 365February 18, 2019 3:43 PM

Jack and Kerry in bed was one of the creepiest things I have seen in awhile....it was like seeing the Crypt Keeper in bed with someone.

Phyllis is going to fold on the others....and it was her idea to NOT call the police in the first place - what a bitch.

The cross fades between a really good story - with four core women in jail - and fat Mia and her earrings played up the weakness of her character and story....who the hell cares?

by Anonymousreply 366February 18, 2019 5:36 PM

Phyllis has always been a self-serving cunt.

by Anonymousreply 367February 18, 2019 5:43 PM

The JT story is still one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. If they had just called the cops when it happened, they would've been fine. Even if Paul and Christine insisted on charging Nikki, no jury would have convicted a woman killing the man who was in the process of beating up her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 368February 18, 2019 5:47 PM

R368, and the day Mal floated that breakdown/script past the network they should have said 'change this' and they should have started looking for a replacement.

Soap fans aren't always highly educated or have the best social skills or the best grooming or...where am I going with this? Oh, yeah, they are NOT STUPID.

Vicky, Nikki, and Sharon know Phyllis' history FULLY WELL. They have no one to blame but themselves for this.

The network does a poll about what fans want? Moronic. They don't stupid storylines.

by Anonymousreply 369February 18, 2019 5:51 PM

R369 To make it even worse, it was a stupid story that has now been drawn out for almost a year.

by Anonymousreply 370February 18, 2019 5:55 PM

[quote] Jack and Kerry in bed was one of the creepiest things I have seen in awhile....it was like seeing the Crypt Keeper in bed with someone.

Creepiest thing since Ashley and Ravi.

by Anonymousreply 371February 18, 2019 6:48 PM

Aunt Jack and the tranny in bed with afterglow...... freaky creep fest.

by Anonymousreply 372February 18, 2019 6:54 PM

R360 The show buys JaBottom's wardrobe. .. And he's one of the few male characters from Y&R whose fashion is often featured at the female-centric "wornontv"website.

Here he is in last week's "Cotton Cashmere Half-Zip Sweater in Mystic Blue by Banana Republic."

Wardrobe must know how gay Banana Republic is .. lol!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373February 18, 2019 6:57 PM

it's funny there were FOUR young adult Kyles -- and Mealor is the only one they gave a chance to.

I thought he was miscast as Kyle, but Hartley Sawyer is cast perfectly as Ralph Dibny

by Anonymousreply 374February 18, 2019 7:03 PM

R371, What about Mariah and Tessa on the fold out couch?

by Anonymousreply 375February 18, 2019 8:58 PM

R375 I don't find them creepy, but I would suggest having a cat or two on the bed.

by Anonymousreply 376February 18, 2019 9:03 PM

R373 LOL Thanks for reminding me that site exists... Kyle has been dressing like a grandpa lately instead of the hot stud he is. Must be (Die) LoLa (Die)'s influence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377February 18, 2019 9:09 PM

It's hilarious how they have budget issues, yet they've bought no less than four similarly styled bomber jackets for Papi Rey, with that one from Bloomingdales costing nearly $2000. Really? Most of the elderly viewers have cataracts. Doubt they notice if something is designer suede or not as they doze off in their rocker-recliner.

Do tbey put JaBottom in Andrew Christian underwear?

by Anonymousreply 378February 18, 2019 10:14 PM

All together now . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379February 18, 2019 10:44 PM

Alan Sarapa makes me moist ‘down there’. And the poor dear had never left his momma’s basement!

by Anonymousreply 380February 18, 2019 11:07 PM

I follow him on Twitter. He’s seems so nice.

by Anonymousreply 381February 18, 2019 11:20 PM

Sarapa’s a god damn nutjob. Wierdo who has never left his mothers basement.

by Anonymousreply 382February 18, 2019 11:34 PM

If you think Mariah's arms are that bad shame on you. That's what a normal human beings arms look like. What's not normal is bony scrawny anorexic arms

by Anonymousreply 383February 18, 2019 11:41 PM

Tomorrow, the gal pals are still sitting around Crimson Lights in their Valentine's Day dresses? So much for Mal Young's "new day" concept .. lol!

And Rey and Arturo look like they're ready to take JaBottom into the hospital linen closet and give him the Rosales Brothers treatment.

by Anonymousreply 384February 18, 2019 11:56 PM

Why is it so difficult to pair Jack with a woman? I liked him with Phyllis (both Michelle and Gina) but most of the other pairings have been duds.

by Anonymousreply 385February 19, 2019 12:01 AM

Jack should be with Gloria. They would be snarky fun & they have chemistry.

I have to give it up to PB. Jack/Kerry may not work but PB has a very nice body for a man his age. He keeps himself fit & trim.

by Anonymousreply 386February 19, 2019 12:51 AM

If you're curious about the clothes on YR you need to follow @YoungandStylish on Twitter.

They post all the clothes and jewelry and where to purchase it.

by Anonymousreply 387February 19, 2019 12:54 AM

Mal Young was a total fucking failure! Every day is a new day! Get the fuck out Mal. I cannot wait until this fool’s name is out of the credits. He totally fucked up Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 388February 19, 2019 1:05 AM

If you follow the wardrobe page it's astounding how much money they spend. $450 on a white T-shirt? $2,000 on a jacket? $1,000 on a dress? $400 on a sweater? Have they never heard of old Navy or TJ Maxx?

by Anonymousreply 389February 19, 2019 1:09 AM

R389 But, do they pay full retail? Or, do they get a discount in consideration of promoting the clothing.

by Anonymousreply 390February 19, 2019 1:18 AM

Costumes keeps everything. Forty years from now JaBottom's wardrobe will be worn by background on some show set in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 391February 19, 2019 1:51 AM

A lot of stores in LA will have a Studio Services department that will loan or give clothes at a discount in exchange for advertising where the item can be purchased. A jacket may retail for $2,000 but no way did the show pay that much

by Anonymousreply 392February 19, 2019 3:35 AM

R392 That reminds me of the fact that so many old tv shows have a credit at the end, that wardrobe is provided by Ohrbach's Department Store. Sadly the exposure wasn't enough, and they went under in the 1980's.

by Anonymousreply 393February 19, 2019 3:42 AM

Can't wait until Muhney's return. After getting rid of Mal this is thing that will keep Y&R at the top.

by Anonymousreply 394February 19, 2019 4:12 AM

R393, Miss Francis' gown by Bonwit Teller.

by Anonymousreply 395February 19, 2019 4:40 AM

Doubtful they get many customers for the designer clothes worn on this show today. We keep hearing that a large percentage of viewers are poor. Then, there's the plus size fraus who show up at fan events in stretchy pants from Walmart. And the other half consists of elderly viewers in Depends counting the days til their social security check hits their bank account.

by Anonymousreply 396February 19, 2019 5:09 AM

Men’s and women’s fashions provided by Giorgios of Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 397February 19, 2019 8:17 AM

The Lola is brain damaged story means we'll never get to see her restaurant right? I'm hearing Kyle will read to her and a deep tear will well in her eye as she squeezes his hand, then comes to and berates him for not borrowing a book from the library instead of buying it new from Amazon.

by Anonymousreply 398February 19, 2019 10:33 AM

Lol, r398!

by Anonymousreply 399February 19, 2019 10:41 AM

LOL!!!!

by Anonymousreply 400February 19, 2019 1:55 PM

R398 gets Post of the Thread Award!

by Anonymousreply 401February 19, 2019 2:26 PM

Ugh. Get Lauren Woodland off of my screen.

by Anonymousreply 402February 19, 2019 3:32 PM

Hmmm so Kyle is taller than Rey and Arturo - I guess I didn't notice that before....and Mia is rounder than Summer and Abby combined.....

by Anonymousreply 403February 19, 2019 6:08 PM

Rowell and Dougie were on Steve Harvey talking about Kristoff.

Who's wig looks better?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404February 19, 2019 7:58 PM

Oh Les, you're not thinking of making a move on the Rosales brothers, are you? Haven't you learned that fucking brothers at the same time never works. And from I hear, Mama Rosales makes Vanessa Prentiss look like Carol Brady.

by Anonymousreply 405February 19, 2019 8:11 PM

I'll take my chances, Lorie.

by Anonymousreply 406February 19, 2019 9:31 PM

R295 It probably depends on what kind of contract consultant Little has. When a new HW/regime is named, it's generally been the show's policy to just retain any writer that he/she may not want on the team until that person's contract is up. Recall, last time Griffith was named HW after MAB was canned, MAB's co-HW, Hogan Sheffer, remained on the job for about another four months.

by Anonymousreply 407February 19, 2019 9:51 PM

R407 It also depends if they still have shows in the can. It may be that some of their material is still in the pipeline. Shows are less likely to pitch out anything like that if a new HW comes on nowadays for budget reasons.

by Anonymousreply 408February 19, 2019 10:30 PM

Lola will emerge from her coma as a cock-hungry slut! Watch ratings skyrocket!!!

by Anonymousreply 409February 19, 2019 11:33 PM

R403 Arturo looked like a pipsqueak fighting with Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 410February 19, 2019 11:36 PM

Arturo was so obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 411February 19, 2019 11:48 PM

R411, Not nearly as obnoxious as Melody was on The Talk. She was over the top entranced by the enlarged photos of herself that were on display behind her.

by Anonymousreply 412February 20, 2019 12:25 AM

R411 You are really going to love tomorrow's episode. It's an entire hour of Nikki. Ugh

by Anonymousreply 413February 20, 2019 12:32 AM

You got that!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414February 20, 2019 2:09 AM

I actually hope that Melody gets an Emmy this year, she has never been horrible and after 40 years I'd like to see her rewarded.

by Anonymousreply 415February 20, 2019 2:20 AM

Rejoice Fat Whores: 40 Years of Nikki!

by Anonymousreply 416February 20, 2019 2:23 AM

Here's the thing, look at the picture in R414 after 40 years on the show Nikki, is still in better shape than newcomer supposed sexpot Mia.

by Anonymousreply 417February 20, 2019 2:26 AM

Mel will not get an emmy. She’s not good enough. She’s just ok as an actress. She should be embarassed that she’s only gotten 1 nomination in 40 years.

by Anonymousreply 418February 20, 2019 2:28 AM

How could Mel get a Daytime Emmy this year? She's not even on the pre-nom list.

by Anonymousreply 419February 20, 2019 2:55 AM

We're proud to offer Mel a complimentary makeover in acknowledgement of her 40 years of basic makeup.

by Anonymousreply 420February 20, 2019 3:07 AM

NOH8

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421February 20, 2019 3:18 AM

MTS isn’t a great actress, but she’s great as Nikki — campy, fun, and always watchable. She deserves the one hour special.

Regarding writers, I heard that Josh Griffith tends to let the ex head writer’s stuff play out rather than make an attempt to change it or fix it.

by Anonymousreply 422February 20, 2019 4:58 AM

Did Conboy tell the hairdressers to give Paul a Peter Berlin cut?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423February 20, 2019 7:28 AM

So I see with Mal gone, Lisa de Cazotte is back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424February 20, 2019 8:00 AM

Mal was absolutely HATED on that set!!!! They rejoiced when he got canned. There were parties celebrating his ouster. He was by far the most hated EP the show ever had. Its not a coincidence that deCazotte returned as soon as Mal’s sorry ass was shipped back over the pond.

by Anonymousreply 425February 20, 2019 9:58 AM

R423 Conboy was probably more focused on Dougie's pubes when he'd milk Dougie's cock several times a week.

by Anonymousreply 426February 20, 2019 1:01 PM

Just deleted my DVR instructions to record today's Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 427February 20, 2019 1:16 PM

Emmy for Mel AhWiggins for todays episode! lol NOT. And contrary to what she has said, she DID have a Nikki centric episode 3 or 4 years ago. She was dying or something. It was the episode where Frank Runyeon appeared. I don’t remember the details but it was all Nikki focused and I remember how terrible Mel was in it. For any other actor, it would have heen their emmy reel. For Mel, not so much. Crickets.

by Anonymousreply 428February 20, 2019 2:06 PM

DD isn't even back on set yet & he's being insufferable on Twitter.

He tweeted that his first order of business back as Paul is to locate Victor's missing office set. And he tagged EB.

Boy, sit you ass down.

by Anonymousreply 429February 20, 2019 2:30 PM

Victor's office set looked so dated and tired. I think they did the fans a favor by getting rid of it. Speaking of sets, Crimson Lights could you a refresh immediately. And yes, DD needs to sit down and be humble.

by Anonymousreply 430February 20, 2019 2:37 PM

I meant "use" a refresh...

by Anonymousreply 431February 20, 2019 2:38 PM

Dougie is parched!

by Anonymousreply 432February 20, 2019 2:44 PM

We need the Williams house set back too. Memories of Mary and her potato salad abound. Do we think Cricket can cook? How is it possible Lauralee Bell can look so sour all the time?

by Anonymousreply 433February 20, 2019 3:24 PM

When was the last time we saw Michael and Lauren's apartment?

by Anonymousreply 434February 20, 2019 3:27 PM

We need the Williams house back with Cricket cooking cabbage.

by Anonymousreply 435February 20, 2019 3:34 PM

I want to see Paul and Kyle working closely together on the case.....Kyle needs a daddy.

by Anonymousreply 436February 20, 2019 3:54 PM

When will we begin to see the new writer’s story arcs? How far in advance are they on Mal?

by Anonymousreply 437February 20, 2019 4:06 PM

Are we still getting a serial killer? Oh sorry that WAS Mal.

by Anonymousreply 438February 20, 2019 4:35 PM

Only 20 mins in and I'm BORED

by Anonymousreply 439February 20, 2019 4:48 PM

Katherine

by Anonymousreply 440February 20, 2019 5:23 PM

It's nice to see all the old folks and the YOUNG actors.....Greg Foster?!!!!!

I'm glad they saved Kay for last.....the comparison between her and what is passing for story and character on Y/R is very telling and obvious.

Why the hell would Nikki want to tell all of this crap to her grandchildren?

by Anonymousreply 441February 20, 2019 5:23 PM

Since Doug Davidson is coming back, does Melody Thomas Scott lose her senority as the most tenured actor on Y&R?

because once someone is dropped to recurring (like Doug was) they lose all their senority.

by Anonymousreply 442February 20, 2019 5:25 PM

THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS

STARRING

MELODY'S GUNT MERKIN

as

NIKKI REED FOSTER BANCROFT NEWMAN ABBOTT LANDERS NEWMAN NEWMAN CHOW SHARPE ABBOTT NEWMAN

by Anonymousreply 443February 20, 2019 5:29 PM

R442 Don't forget that Mel was dropped from the show for almost five months back in 2011 and written out. Does that count?

I remember when she and Sony finally came to terms, TV Guide's Queen Logan did his regular MTS butt-kissing routine by announcing, "Our long national nightmare is over!"

And that wasn't the first time. There was another break in the OOs when she cleaned out her dressing room and proceeded to appear in a local theater production of "The Vagina Monologues."

by Anonymousreply 444February 20, 2019 7:16 PM

Mel’s a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 445February 20, 2019 7:22 PM

R436 Paul's more of a Grandpa than a Daddy. He's already already getting the senior discount at Denny's and can apply for social security next year.

by Anonymousreply 446February 20, 2019 7:35 PM

If Paul is back, can we have Lynne back?

by Anonymousreply 447February 20, 2019 10:53 PM

Which Leslie Brooks is posting on here? The 5 head one with dark hair or the one played by the actress who couldn't stop fucking other women's men?

by Anonymousreply 448February 20, 2019 10:58 PM

So in his final month of material, Mal gets a bump in the ratings? It's sweeps too.

January 21-25: 4,260,000 (+24,000/-211,000)

January 28-1: 4,444,000 (+184,000/+72,000)

February 4-8: 4,538,000 (+94,000/+88,000)

by Anonymousreply 449February 20, 2019 11:00 PM

I really liked the Nikki episode, today. So often, we only get episodes like this when an actor dies. I just hate that they had Nikki claim that no matter what, Victor is her one true love. I have always much preferred her with Jack, and Victor with Ashley. Also, because Nikki has always been such a glamorous character, I liked that today, for her big episode, MTS wasn't afraid to actually look her age.

If nothing else the Emmy people, should watch this episode, and give her a lifetime achievement award. Because, today's episode was like an Emmy reel of her entire career. She has never been the greatest actress in daytime, but she has also never been the worst, and she has provided 40 years of entertaining competent performances, that helped to make Y&R #1 and keep it there all these years.

by Anonymousreply 450February 20, 2019 11:10 PM

R449 I wouldn't give Mal too much credit for that, most likely it is viewers tuning in because they know he is gone, but they aren't sure when his stuff stops airing.

by Anonymousreply 451February 20, 2019 11:12 PM

Luckenbill is filming again

by Anonymousreply 452February 20, 2019 11:17 PM

[quote] If Paul is back, can we have Lynne back?

"Yes, Boss!" Lynne was replaced by "Yes, Chief!" Kevin.

If anyone returns it should be Greg Rikaart. .. In fact, if NuAdam is on his way back, aren't they going to have to explain the whole Chloe thing of her 'murdering' him? .. I'd just say she was run over by a streetcar in downtown Portland -- off-screen -- having Kevin return with Bella. Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 453February 20, 2019 11:18 PM

Rikaart fuckface wore out his welcome a long time ago. I rejoiced when he left. Next I will do the same for is Goddard.

by Anonymousreply 454February 20, 2019 11:44 PM

KSJ was buried today.

by Anonymousreply 455February 20, 2019 11:48 PM

R455, KSJ's burial site, with Julian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456February 20, 2019 11:57 PM

Not sure if JT is alive or dead

But Thad looks fine as fuck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457February 21, 2019 3:03 AM

R457 When has he not? I hate they turned his character into an abuser.

by Anonymousreply 458February 21, 2019 3:06 AM

The MTS tribute was nicely done. They put together a special episode for fans. Just hearing those old music cues was awesome. I loved it.

by Anonymousreply 459February 21, 2019 6:51 AM

No Kevin Bancroft remembrance during the tribute? WTF! And I’m still alive bitches. You should have included me and asked me back.

by Anonymousreply 460February 21, 2019 7:38 AM

It was nice seeing older clips but I loved that she forgot her retcon Dylan though

by Anonymousreply 461February 21, 2019 8:36 AM

Erica Hope is only the Nikki Reed that matters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462February 21, 2019 12:19 PM

R443, wasn’t she also a DiSalvo at some point?

by Anonymousreply 463February 21, 2019 12:30 PM

Robin G. Eisenman, a forgotten soap hopper (originator of the role of Jennifer Phillips on "Search For Tomorrow", also Nurse Stacey Rawlins on "GH" and nurse Kelly Chase on "Days of Our Lives") was a fantastic Nikki for 3 months in 1984. Perhaps there should be a re-cast.

by Anonymousreply 464February 21, 2019 1:32 PM

R459

Wonder why they no longer use the classic music cues?

by Anonymousreply 465February 21, 2019 2:57 PM

R465 $$$

Is the Nikki episode anywhere online? I tried to watch on the official website but it got about halfway through and kept shutting itself down.

by Anonymousreply 466February 21, 2019 4:29 PM

R465 must be that the website is a critic.....

by Anonymousreply 467February 21, 2019 5:14 PM

Arturo really tore Summer a new one today. And, she's the prime suspect for the attack on Lola!

by Anonymousreply 468February 21, 2019 6:01 PM

In a new interview with Soap Opera Digest, JaBottom is discussing make out scenes and says, "I’m always on the receiving end."

by Anonymousreply 469February 21, 2019 7:27 PM

R465 They just used one of the really old, classic musical cues during the Phyllis-Christine scene at the police station the other day.

Perhaps Tony has plans to resurrect them.

by Anonymousreply 470February 21, 2019 7:32 PM

[quote] Wasn’t she also a DiSalvo at some point?

R463 Yes, she was, but it was for like for a hot minute before Tony was shot dead by Jazz right after the wedding. .. And then about a week later, it was written that it didn't even matter, because "the minister" who had performed the ceremony wasn't even capable of contracting marriages, so it was null and void and not recognized.

by Anonymousreply 471February 21, 2019 7:45 PM

[quote] They just used one of the really old, classic musical cues

There's one I loved....it always sounded almost like something from a horror movie. Haunting.

by Anonymousreply 472February 21, 2019 7:48 PM

R466 It's still at Openload. But hurry and watch, because it will probably disappear very soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473February 21, 2019 7:54 PM

Jabottom had the most yummylicious blue T shirt on today. It even took Rey’s breath away. BTW, when is speedo weather in Wisconsin?

by Anonymousreply 474February 21, 2019 8:08 PM

JaBottom went skinny-dipping in the heated Abbott pool about a week ago.

I put the photos on my twitter.

He'd claim shrinkage .. lol!

by Anonymousreply 475February 21, 2019 8:46 PM

Won't Rey recognize the opal and diamond earring as Mia's?

by Anonymousreply 476February 21, 2019 9:00 PM

Jabottom looked especially nice today when he was creeping around the hospital like Sneaky Pete.

Can Devon and Ana be anymore boring.....and instead of keeping Fen around we get these two losers talking about him. Anyway we now know that the gathering that Fen was supposed sing for - and Ana stepped in to save the day - was a gathering of deaf folks interested in music. Why couldn't she finish up, and the Devon THEN introduce Fen.....

God, folks, do they really think some of this crap is working?

by Anonymousreply 477February 21, 2019 10:12 PM

[quote] Jabottom had the most yummylicious blue T shirt on today. It even took Rey’s breath away.

Did mi hermano's nips get hard and poke through his Henley? .. Such a tell.

by Anonymousreply 478February 21, 2019 10:34 PM

R466 I watch on CBS All Access. The episode is on there.

by Anonymousreply 479February 21, 2019 11:09 PM

I am really enjoying Lola lately. Lying comatose is the right twist with her story. The absurdity of Ray and Arturo's outdated big brothering and bullying Kyle does not make a fan of these Cuban cigars,. Arturo cannot act to save his life. What does Abby really see in him?

by Anonymousreply 480February 21, 2019 11:09 PM

Lola's best acting is being comatose.

Now please pull her plug, and write Dummer off to jail, never to be heard from again.

by Anonymousreply 481February 21, 2019 11:34 PM

Remember that great line from Tootsie (or maybe Soap Dish): Actors don't like to play comas. They feel it limits them.

by Anonymousreply 482February 22, 2019 12:04 AM

Hans could lose a few.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483February 22, 2019 12:16 AM

I see no chemistry between Arturo and the blond. Pinga or not, they are about as romantic as Elmer’s Glue. And they make the Cuban Nipster look like a fool. First arrest Herr Sour Kraut for murder and now he thinks Summer put the lovely La Lola in the coma. Don’t read Sharon her rights. Glad he doesn’t work at my City Police Dept.

by Anonymousreply 484February 22, 2019 12:32 AM

Has anyone bothered to call Papa or Mama Rosales to tell them that Lola is in critical condition? Or, is Papa supposed to be AWOL, and Mama dead?

I wonder if the preview of Rey cuffing and arresting Mia is just her imaginary nightmare.

And where's angsty twink Reed? Shouldn't they be playing him in this reveal that Grandma Nikki whacked his father and his mother helped cover it up?

by Anonymousreply 485February 22, 2019 12:47 AM

Graz and Rikaart returned for Melody's 40th anniversary par-tay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486February 22, 2019 2:18 AM

I haveta say she looked pretty fantastic (for 60).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487February 22, 2019 2:22 AM

Chrissy went with the matching sport coat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488February 22, 2019 2:27 AM

Hans had a few too many brats and a little too much spaetzle when he was back in Germany......

by Anonymousreply 489February 22, 2019 2:47 AM

[quote] I see no chemistry between Arturo and the blond.

Has Melissa Boredway had chem with any guy they've paired her with? Her mother had more chemistry with Stitch than she did.

by Anonymousreply 490February 22, 2019 3:31 AM

Why would the Y&R Twitter account post a photo of Thad Luckinbill back on the set filming, an obvious spoiler?

by Anonymousreply 491February 22, 2019 3:59 AM

R485, Is a police officer allowed to arrest a family member?

Nick ends it with Phyllis next week.

by Anonymousreply 492February 22, 2019 4:03 AM

Does the GCPD have enough cells to accommodate Nikki, Victoria and Sharon until trial?

by Anonymousreply 493February 22, 2019 4:05 AM

R492 Who would blame Nick, Phyllis just sold his mother, sister, and his ex-wife/the mother of his children down the river.

by Anonymousreply 494February 22, 2019 4:30 AM

R494, good point, but if Mal Young's scripts are still airing then tomorrow this will all be forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 495February 22, 2019 4:40 AM

How are those four honky bitches in fucking Wisconsin not out on bail? And that old honky Victor too?

by Anonymousreply 496February 22, 2019 4:44 AM

The old music cues have been used quite a bit in the past couple weeks. The music director indicated they were given the ok to use them again, and he said to expect more.

by Anonymousreply 497February 22, 2019 5:17 AM

[quote] How are those four honky bitches in fucking Wisconsin not out on bail?

What got me is that LaBaldwin and Brittany are supposed to be hot shot attorneys ?? and yet they didn't even make a peep to argue for bail - especially where Victoria and Sharon are concerned, since they're not actually up for the murder itself, like Nikki. .. Most attorneys would have at least stood up and made some kind of case for a huge bond, surrendering passports, and the use of GPS ankle monitors. .. Remember, one time Adam was out on bail, and he couldn't leave The Ranch and had to wear an ankle monitor.

by Anonymousreply 498February 22, 2019 7:02 AM

If Mariah is one of the dead twins that Nick and Sharon had 15 years ago. Then she's Victor and Nikki's granddaughter, right? How come they have NO contact with each other. Is that kinda weird? Especially since Victor is all "MY grandchildren!" blahblahblah

by Anonymousreply 499February 22, 2019 9:48 AM

R499 Sharon had Mariah and Cassie out of wedlock. She was not married to Nick so no Nikki/Victor connection. Was it Matt Clark who was the father? I know her friend Grace was somehow taking care of Cassie. God it was a stupid storyline.

by Anonymousreply 500February 22, 2019 11:47 AM

R499/500

No, Sharon had Cassie/Mariah by her high school boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 501February 22, 2019 1:45 PM

R482 Lois Kibbee had a great line about that when she played Geraldine on "The Edge of Night" and was in a coma for months. She said every now and then, they'd let her wiggle a finger. "Best acting I ever did", she retorted.

by Anonymousreply 502February 22, 2019 5:31 PM

I wanted Victor to say to Phyllis in the courtroom, "Snitches get stitches" Too bad Billy and now Nick hate her. She could have had witnesses so she could accuse Victor of witness intimidation.

by Anonymousreply 503February 22, 2019 6:07 PM

Cassie and Mariah's father was the BMOC quarterback at Madison High named "Frank Barritt."

When Grace and Tony went looking for information about Cassie's adoption, they found Frank working as a rather poor, disgruntled auto mechanic. We also met Frank's fat, frumpish frau who stared daggers at the sexy Grace when she brought Frank's sack lunch to the repair shop and found Grace there with him.

Years later, Frank was killed by Cameron Kirsten, going on to become the frozen corpse that Larry stashed down in the sewer for Sharon, thinking it was Cameron's.

Frank was played by "Phil Dozois."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504February 22, 2019 7:29 PM

Rey arrests his own wife. Would that happen for real?

by Anonymousreply 505February 22, 2019 7:43 PM

If he won't do it, I will.

by Anonymousreply 506February 22, 2019 9:48 PM

Realistic presentation of police and judicial procedures is an anathema to the writers of this show.

by Anonymousreply 507February 22, 2019 11:25 PM

It's like Christine being allowed to prosecute Nikki when it would be easy to claim malicious prosecution and have her removed from the case, since everyone knows she blames Nikki for causing her to lose her baby a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 508February 22, 2019 11:49 PM

Plus - and seriously - there is no way at the bail hearing a prosecutor wouldn't have said: The people seek remand, Your Honor, considering Mrs. Newman has previously caused the deaths of five other people.

by Anonymousreply 509February 22, 2019 11:52 PM

So at the end of the episode when Rey was cuffing Mia she says she is pregnant. So will Dudley-Do-Right go through with it?

by Anonymousreply 510February 23, 2019 1:08 AM

I can't wait to watch Phyllis' downfall. She has done something extraordinary, she will have both the Newmans and the Abbotts gunning for her. Nick, Billy, Victor, Jack, they will all be coming after her, and after her actions over the last year, I'm looking forward to it!

by Anonymousreply 511February 23, 2019 1:18 AM

Billy Flynn might be nuAdam

by Anonymousreply 512February 23, 2019 2:51 AM

WTF R512 I thought he working on getting his Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 513February 23, 2019 2:53 AM

R510, That was a surprisingly well written/acted scene.

by Anonymousreply 514February 23, 2019 4:22 AM

Sharon could get off because Rey didn't read her her rights when he was questioning her.

by Anonymousreply 515February 23, 2019 5:26 AM

R515 They will all get off when JT is shown to be alive.

by Anonymousreply 516February 23, 2019 5:33 AM

R516, February sweeps ends Wednesday the 27th. Hopefully, JT will surface one day next week.

by Anonymousreply 517February 23, 2019 9:00 AM

I enjoyed that scene between Phyllis and Cricket in the PD before her release. When Cricket was gloating about the plea deal and Phyllis tells her "That's beneath you" and then Cricket snaps out of it.

I will forever be a Stafford fan but Gina brings it in most scenes. One of the few soap actors above this crap.

by Anonymousreply 518February 23, 2019 9:09 AM

[quote]They will all get off when JT is shown to be alive.

With JT around, I hope to be getting off, too!

by Anonymousreply 519February 23, 2019 12:15 PM

I only hope JaBottom listens when Christine Williams earnestly and sternly tells him about the risks of partying with hot daddies during the upcoming very special episode

by Anonymousreply 520February 23, 2019 12:20 PM

What happened to the Summer is pregnant storyline?

by Anonymousreply 521February 23, 2019 1:33 PM

I know that Josh had to scratch the serial killer storyline because GH is doing one. Maybe he had to get rid of Summer's baby.

by Anonymousreply 522February 23, 2019 1:38 PM

Too bad the serial killer story got canned... I was sure it could clear out some deadwood (and would be JT in the end... would have been a goodresolution to all this nonsense.). The way she is being isolated I thought Phyllis was doomed.

by Anonymousreply 523February 23, 2019 1:41 PM

So, do we believe it was Adam who helped JT out of that grave?

by Anonymousreply 524February 23, 2019 2:16 PM

If I were Rey I wouldn't take Mia's word on anything much less a pregnancy test.

by Anonymousreply 525February 23, 2019 2:38 PM

[quote]I only hope JaBottom listens when Christine Williams earnestly and sternly tells him about the risks of partying with hot daddies during the upcoming very special episode

She certainly knows how to pick 'em. Not Gay Danny, Not Gay Philip...

by Anonymousreply 526February 23, 2019 3:03 PM

There was a retirement party for somebody retiring from B&B.

KKL tweeted a pic of Susan Flannery at the party.

WOW!!! She must have had gastric bypass surgery because she is so slim now. Slimmer than anytime she was ever on B&B.

I've tried to link the photo but I keep screwing it up.

by Anonymousreply 527February 23, 2019 4:49 PM

The three women might not get off for JT's murder, if he is indeed alive, but they're still on the hook for obstruction of justice.

by Anonymousreply 528February 23, 2019 5:15 PM

R527, This is probably not the same pic, but SF looks slimmed down here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529February 23, 2019 5:53 PM

R529

The pic I'm talking about was of SF, KKL, Johm McCook.

She looked thinner than in your pic.

by Anonymousreply 530February 23, 2019 6:05 PM

She looks old and saggy. Old people lose weight. Or gravity drags it to their ankles.

by Anonymousreply 531February 23, 2019 6:09 PM

R531

When you lose > 100lbs things will sag. Young or old.

by Anonymousreply 532February 23, 2019 6:13 PM

Here you go, [R527]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533February 23, 2019 6:32 PM

Is Mal young a good writer?

by Anonymousreply 534February 23, 2019 6:39 PM

She's 79.

Flannery, not Nikki.

by Anonymousreply 535February 23, 2019 6:49 PM

Mia chugs tequila and says she's pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 536February 23, 2019 6:54 PM

R533, Frankly, she looks ill.

by Anonymousreply 537February 23, 2019 7:14 PM

R536 Wouldn't doubt Mia is lying about being pregnant, but this is still British Mal's material, and UK soaps routinely show pregnant woman getting wasted at least once during a pregnancy. We just had to sit through the unsympathetic "Haley Slater" getting wasted several times during her pregnancy (on EastEnders).

by Anonymousreply 538February 23, 2019 7:19 PM

R537 That's what I thought even a couple years ago.

by Anonymousreply 539February 23, 2019 7:20 PM

R538 Any word on when his writing stops airing?

by Anonymousreply 540February 23, 2019 7:50 PM

R540 Based on past HW changes, there's typically been about 11-12 weeks between the announcement that the old head writer has been fired and the date when the new head writer gets his/her first screen credit. .. If that holds true in this case, then 11-12 weeks from December 18, 2018 (when it was announced that Mal was let go) would mean Griffith's work would start airing sometime during the first or second week of March 2019.

(One thing that could possibly change that a bit in this case would be that Y&R usually doesn't tape during the last couple weeks of December as the show goes dark for the holidays.)

by Anonymousreply 541February 24, 2019 4:48 AM

I read that CBS nixed the Summer gets pregnant storyline when Mal was still there.

by Anonymousreply 542February 24, 2019 6:02 AM

No doubt MEL didn't want to be a great grandmother on screen.

Since Davidson is back and airing March 27th? Seems like Mal's stuff would be done by then.

by Anonymousreply 543February 24, 2019 6:23 AM

The Summer/Billy fling can not have played out yet. Neither Nick or Victoria know and that should be explosive.

by Anonymousreply 544February 24, 2019 6:24 AM

"Cole Howard" and "Matt Miller" showed up for Mel's party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545February 24, 2019 7:34 AM

Who’s the woman with the cane in the background of r545's pic? Is that JaBottom's date?

by Anonymousreply 546February 24, 2019 10:13 AM

Matt Miller looks hot daddy hot... Cole Howard needs to lay off the discount fillers. That picture is a total explanation of why cosmetic work really doesn't work.

by Anonymousreply 547February 24, 2019 12:55 PM

R546, Liz Foster

by Anonymousreply 548February 24, 2019 1:16 PM

Damn Mel has got some loyal people she used to work with on the show. Never thought I’d see some of their faces at the CBS studios.

by Anonymousreply 549February 24, 2019 1:39 PM

Liz Foster probably couldn't even get her parking validated and had to pay the full price for the two hours in the lot.

by Anonymousreply 550February 24, 2019 3:37 PM

Arturo overhears Mia confessing to a comatose Lola.....OOPS!

by Anonymousreply 551February 24, 2019 4:05 PM

But that was before Rey figured out Mia was Lola's attacker.

by Anonymousreply 552February 24, 2019 4:38 PM

It's a shame that the Genoa City Hospital has only one room for patients and it has no door, just a curtain.

by Anonymousreply 553February 24, 2019 4:42 PM

R548 Yes indeed, that is Julianna McCarthy, turning 90 this year. People forget that Liz was once Nikki's mother-in-law.

by Anonymousreply 554February 25, 2019 4:39 PM

ED will be back for 2 episodes next month.

by Anonymousreply 555February 25, 2019 4:41 PM

Go ahead, try on that earring, Rey. You know you want to.

by Anonymousreply 556February 25, 2019 4:42 PM

R555 Does that mean we'll finally get to see Dina again?

by Anonymousreply 557February 25, 2019 4:48 PM

R555, Abby's wedding?

by Anonymousreply 558February 25, 2019 5:46 PM

[quote]Abby's wedding?

No, she's coming into town to comfort Abby when Kyle runs away with Arturo.

by Anonymousreply 559February 25, 2019 6:27 PM

Besides the classic musical cues, they should have the background paging at Genoa City Memorial make a comeback as well:

[quote] Paging Dr. JaBottom! Paging Dr. JaBotttom! .. Your proctology consult is waiting in Exam Room 2.

by Anonymousreply 560February 25, 2019 7:41 PM

BREAKING NEWS!!! Hide yo snacks! Hide yo pancakes! Lock down the craft services table!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561February 25, 2019 7:45 PM

They sure do milk the "Traci Returns" announcements ... about ten times per year.

I'm waiting for Traci to get all verklempt some day finally reveal why she and Steve divorced.

I imagine she came home early from a book tour once and found hubby in bed with his cute young male intern.

The guy now works as a copy editor in Jabot's advertising department.

by Anonymousreply 562February 25, 2019 8:06 PM

R562 They do the same with the Jill returns announcements. We all know that Beth & Jess are recurring. Eileen's two day return is news. Beth was just on at Christmas. When Dina is ready to re-appear, will they have a headline for her? When Gloria makes a one day appearance for whatever reason (Judith's day off over at Days), will they do that? Soap websites and magazines have a whole teen girl writing vibe about them. Soap Central is actually one of the worst sites to navigate. A corner of the daily synopsis is covered by the social media websites, so I stopped reading out of pure annoyance.

by Anonymousreply 563February 25, 2019 8:11 PM

Unless something has changed I think Judith character Dianna will be leaving later on this year possibly around the same time GR's character Leo leaves on Days.

by Anonymousreply 564February 25, 2019 8:29 PM

Traci will be returning to Genoa City just long enough for her annual colonoscopy.

by Anonymousreply 565February 25, 2019 8:42 PM

Traci is on the show more than Michael these days. Not that I’m complaining; she’s one of the better actors.

by Anonymousreply 566February 25, 2019 9:28 PM

Additional charges filed against Mia:

1. Being Fat 2. Being a Bad Actress 3. Being Unnecessary in the Extreme 4. Being Annoying

Pregnant? If she is, I am. Rey, get ready with a suitcase - you can nip that right in the bud.

by Anonymousreply 567February 25, 2019 9:33 PM

Is the Matt Miller guy above old Matt or the new one that was in the recent Victor/Jack scenes?

by Anonymousreply 568February 25, 2019 10:12 PM

R568 The guy above is Bobby Parucha, the original and HOT Matt Miller.

His son is hot too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569February 25, 2019 10:25 PM

Dear gawd in heaven. They just did the live liver transplant thing with Paul and Dylan a few years ago, and with Chance and Ronan not long before that.

And who needs a liver transplant from being knocked unconscious?

by Anonymousreply 570February 25, 2019 10:31 PM

[quote] And who needs a liver transplant from being knocked unconscious?

Elaine Stritch?

by Anonymousreply 571February 26, 2019 12:09 AM

Mia purchases urine from a pregnant single mother in financial straits to fake a pregnancy test for Rey.

by Anonymousreply 572February 26, 2019 7:21 AM

Lola must have been an alcoholic and we missed it. Couldn't they give her a personality transplant instead?

by Anonymousreply 573February 26, 2019 8:49 AM

When does the Mrs. Martinez is an undocumented immigrant story start?

by Anonymousreply 574February 26, 2019 8:57 AM

What if Mrs. Martinez's immigration lawyer was her nephew, Rafe? He could valiantly take on ICE and be on the prowl for a hot, trophy boy. Don’t you think that would be a good storyline? Just putting it out there.

by Anonymousreply 575February 26, 2019 1:21 PM

So MIA buys a pregnant ladies pee and Rey is completely fooled. What an amazing detective he is. Lol

by Anonymousreply 576February 26, 2019 1:33 PM

Mel's tits looked great at her party

by Anonymousreply 577February 26, 2019 1:50 PM

Why didn't they build the Rosales family from the Mrs. Martinez in the way that they built Drucilla and the boring sister from Mamie? Would that have made more sense for the Rosales family to be the Martinez family or is Martinez and Rosales different Hispanic groups from different regions?

It may have softened their entry into the canvas if Mrs. Martnez's feisty daughter with a food truck shows up one day. The fans may have been more forgiving.

by Anonymousreply 578February 26, 2019 1:55 PM

Rosales = CUBAN Martinez = LATINO.

There is a difference.

by Anonymousreply 579February 26, 2019 3:27 PM

I do know that Cubans are very well hung, but what's the other difference?

by Anonymousreply 580February 26, 2019 3:50 PM

R553 There are actually fancy, automatic sliding doors to the room. We've seen them open and close at times. It's just that the curtains allow for melodramatic entrances, like when Arturo bursts in, wanting to furiously pound JaBottom.

by Anonymousreply 581February 26, 2019 6:47 PM

[quote] Mel's tits looked great at her party.

CBS hired a special hair, makeup and fashion stylist and are giving Mel the cover and a photo spread in the upcoming March issue of CBS Watch magazine, so they probably advised her on 'support' issues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582February 26, 2019 7:01 PM

R567 Ain't you tired, Miss Hilly? Damn.

by Anonymousreply 583February 26, 2019 8:04 PM

R582 I do have to respect that CBS still cares enough about their soap actors to go to such expense.

by Anonymousreply 584February 26, 2019 8:06 PM

New thread when this one is done

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585February 26, 2019 8:08 PM

I bet Mel wants to 'Pull a Wilma' and grab it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586February 26, 2019 8:10 PM

We're CBS Daytime. We're No. 1.

And everything is great and wonderful !!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587February 26, 2019 8:21 PM

MTS looks like some EastEnders slag in that photo!

by Anonymousreply 588February 26, 2019 8:29 PM

R588 MTS is wearing Kat Slater's signature leopard print on EastEnders, but if she were a slag, her breasts would be pushed up and hanging out, and her jewelry would be el cheapo, and her makeup would be streetwalker style.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589February 26, 2019 8:52 PM

New photo of Lago.

You know, the Guittierez family was said to be Cuban as well. They could make Raul a Rosales cousin or something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590February 26, 2019 9:15 PM

[quote]Rosales = CUBAN Martinez = LATINO. There is a difference.

Cubans are Latinos, stupido.

by Anonymousreply 591February 26, 2019 9:40 PM

Latino or Hispanic? In the past the distinction was that Hispanic tended to be used on the East Coast and Latino on the West Coast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592February 26, 2019 10:22 PM

ftr - One can find tons of Martinez listed in the Havana phone directory.

But personally, I could care less if a family was built around "Mrs. Martinez." .. She's never been played to the same extent or featured with dialogue like "Mamie Johnson" was, and I'm guessing they'd had to have recast with a NuNuMrs. Martinez anyway.

If they wanted to connect The Rosales to anyone it could have been Raul. When they brought David Lago back for the 45th anniversary last March, Arturo was already on the show. They could have easily connected the two somehow; then played Raul some more when they introduced Rey and Lola a few months later.

And why the hell do they keep bringing Raul's wife, "Brittany," back? If they need another attorney on hand, I'd rather see Yani Gellman back as "Rafe Torres" or Robert Gant featured as "David Sherman" again.

by Anonymousreply 593February 26, 2019 10:29 PM

[quote]One can find tons of Martinez listed in the Havana phone directory.

What the hell does that prove? You can find tons of Martinezes in the phone directories for New York, Miami, San Antonio and Los Angeles. The ignorance of Dataloungers and their willingness to expose it is stunning.

by Anonymousreply 594February 26, 2019 11:01 PM

R594 I'm not trying to prove anything, except that I actually agree with what you wrote in R591 and don't get how Martinez can't be considered Cuban as well.

by Anonymousreply 595February 26, 2019 11:50 PM

BELCH!

by Anonymousreply 596February 27, 2019 12:08 AM

Well hello!

by Anonymousreply 597February 27, 2019 12:10 AM

Dear God in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 598February 27, 2019 12:10 AM

You got that?

by Anonymousreply 599February 27, 2019 12:10 AM

I'm still dead bitches!

by Anonymousreply 600February 27, 2019 12:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!