Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gossip No One In Hollywood Will Say Out Loud Part 19

Continuing from Part 18

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 7, 2019 5:25 AM

CDAN was sold, it's now Russian owned and it's pretty much a venue for propaganda and disinformation at this point.

And a lot of it makes no sense--if Geffen molested Jackson, why would he want to fund a documentary about him being a molester? How does that add up? Where's the sign that Oprah hated him?

by Anonymousreply 1February 4, 2019 8:18 PM

Prem's!

by Anonymousreply 2February 4, 2019 8:25 PM

It was sold? How do you know? Should I cancel my Patreon subscription?

by Anonymousreply 3February 4, 2019 8:30 PM

"And a lot of it makes no sense--if Geffen molested Jackson, why would he want to fund a documentary about him being a molester? How does that add up? "

My guess is that Geffen made a donation to a democratic candidate, and CDAN was asked to print something nasty about him. He LOVES making shit up about liberal celebrities and smearing them!

CDAN is the biggest liar on the internet, and that's saying something.

by Anonymousreply 4February 4, 2019 10:31 PM

r4 sure

by Anonymousreply 5February 4, 2019 10:35 PM

I really have to wonder what kind of reward posters think they receive by posting over and over again how CDAN is bullshit? Like, people can't come to this conclusion on their own, they need these unhinged posters to be convinced? I'd think a lot of readers come to a different conclusion when they see these posters being so very invested to dismiss the site. Like, why put so much effort and energy into it?

by Anonymousreply 6February 4, 2019 10:51 PM

My impression of CDaN is that they (he? Is there more than one person involved?) have a track record of getting the big, nasty blinds right but let the smaller stuff fall by the wayside and throw in a lot of nonsense to keep the post count per day up. There’s probably multiple grains of truth in there, and just as much bullshit. It’s a matter of differentiating between the two.

by Anonymousreply 7February 4, 2019 11:22 PM

I really have to wonder why it bothers you so much when others point out that CDAN is total bullshit? Are you clinging to some hope that what you read there is true? R6

by Anonymousreply 8February 4, 2019 11:39 PM

What R7 said.

by Anonymousreply 9February 5, 2019 8:34 PM

All celeb gossip needs to be taken with large grains of salt but to say it’s all made up is ridiculous. The recent scandals surrounding #metoo has proven that. The CDAN Stan’s can be equally ridiculous in their defense of everything said on the sight. Very few people have the brains to discern.

by Anonymousreply 10February 5, 2019 9:09 PM

I'm pretty sure CDAN gets some blinds from lawyers who are trying to work up cases against celebrities/studios etc. They also get some nasty blinds from rivals in the awards races. But a lot of it is just made up BS.

by Anonymousreply 11February 5, 2019 9:16 PM

I think one of my favourite blinds was the one about AnnE cheating with CB on the set of Batman. Apparently she didn't know that her publicist sent it in to make her seem more "dangerous" like her Catwoman character lmao

by Anonymousreply 12February 5, 2019 9:24 PM

R12 was that not a Lainey blind? Or did Lainey reveal it was bullshit? Either way, I remember it fondly.

by Anonymousreply 13February 5, 2019 11:37 PM

BlindGossip is one of the more reliable sites; I’ve submitted to them a few times, and they won’t accept anything without evidence, actual tangible evidence and not just ‘a friend of a friend heard from the janitor at a studio’. They like their reputation.

by Anonymousreply 14February 5, 2019 11:39 PM

Don't know if AH cheated with Bale on set or not, but Lainey - despite some of her blinds being bs - would not simply run a blind sent in by a publicist. She had on set sources for that one, and many of the others. Some of her blog's other writers have worked in Hwood and know below the line people. She actually sourced and checked her blinds; whether they turned out to be true or not is another discussion.

by Anonymousreply 15February 5, 2019 11:42 PM

And Anne cheating with Bale of all people would hardly make her seem 'dangerous', as much as it would make her seem home-wrecking and cheap. And also potentially hurt her hiring status for future work. No publicist (Anne's is Stephen Huvane, a very good one) would ever make up shit like that about a protected top client.

by Anonymousreply 16February 5, 2019 11:44 PM

r16 he would if she was a royal PITA. Clients are easier to control when they've been taken down a few notches.

by Anonymousreply 17February 5, 2019 11:52 PM

r7, couldn't have said it better myself. CDAN has so much B.S. (and its comments sections these days are infested with bigoted comments/conspiracy theories form alt right/Q Anon/Trumptards and garden-variety racists/misogynists/homophobes).

Beyond that, Enty has such a nasty tone that I think he has some bitterness towards Hollywood. I read CDAN at the end of the day for entertainment, but I don't take it seriously at all and I definitely avoid the comments sections. I've been reading Blind Gossip more and I like it; they seem to care more about accuracy, their blinds are more detailed (not just thrown off sentences like the ones Enty conjures up), and they are less mean-spirited overall.

by Anonymousreply 18February 5, 2019 11:54 PM

I have lost a little respect for Bale if he really was with Hathaway. Not because he cheated, because he's been married for 19 years and I'm sure that he has, but her? Really?

by Anonymousreply 19February 6, 2019 12:12 AM

r17 hand in your celeb gossip creds. Anne has always been thick as thieves with both Huvane brothers, she may be a PITA but there's no control thing going on there. She - along with Goop and Aniston - is one of the well-known 'Holy Trio' of actresses that Huvane is best buds with for many, many years (Kiki Dunst a close 4th there). His Slate pr reps all of them to the max.

by Anonymousreply 20February 6, 2019 12:24 AM

Someone told me that Matt Bomer and Simon Halls are a couple.

by Anonymousreply 21February 6, 2019 12:31 AM

The Joseph Gordon-Levitt troll confirmed here on DL that AnnE and Bale got together on set. He or she knew people who had worked there.

by Anonymousreply 22February 6, 2019 12:53 AM

I think CDAN has gone through about 3 different sets of hands. The original from around 10 years ago was obviously just a California kid who had some friends in the industry. He definitely knew someone linked with No Doubt and had inside info on them. You could always tell when he was padding out a blind. When the site really took off he got a lot more Hollywood sources and his blinds were pretty good for a while.

by Anonymousreply 23February 6, 2019 1:00 AM

Seems about right R23, it later went into a really creep rapester mode and clearly now has politically motivated plants.

by Anonymousreply 24February 6, 2019 1:17 AM

So now that we agree Blind Gossip has standards... can we get back to this one? Nobody seems to have a clue...

[quote]They are husband and wife in real life. They appear on a TV show together.... They each have someone on the side. They each know about the other’s sidepiece. It’s not exactly an open marriage marriage and it’s not like the four of them get together or anything. It’s more like a mutual understanding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 6, 2019 1:32 AM

"The Joseph Gordon-Levitt troll confirmed here on DL that AnnE and Bale got together on set. He or she knew people who had worked there."

Please, if he wanted to cheat he could find women way more attractive.....people always want to read blinds about famous actors hooking up, so people make shit up to get pageviews

by Anonymousreply 26February 6, 2019 3:32 AM

R25 throwing out a wild guess - Ben McKenzie and Morena Baccarin from "Gotham". Even though she hasn't been on screen for many episodes, she's still listed as cast and scheduled to appear in the season. They were seeing each other while Baccarin was still married to her husband and McKenzie was rumored to be a skirt-chaser on the set before hooking up and eventually marrying Baccarin.

by Anonymousreply 27February 6, 2019 5:36 AM

r20 if he reps best buds, he gets paid. If he reps hot (i.e. in demand) A list actor, he gets paid + leverage, which is greater currency. If someone's stock is going down b/c she's a PITA and/or diva bitch, well....maybe a little DL attitude adjustment is in order.

As DJ Envy says no friends in this industry.

by Anonymousreply 28February 6, 2019 5:53 AM

The Joseph Gordon-Levitt troll? That's the JGL source bitch! R22

by Anonymousreply 29February 6, 2019 9:29 AM

R25 Morena Baccarin isn’t a bad guess. Like someone else said on the other thread, I thought it could be Keri Russell/Matthew Rhys except The Americans is finished, now.

by Anonymousreply 30February 6, 2019 12:25 PM

R13 yeah, i think it was.

R25 i'm probably wrong but i first thought of Stephen Amell (i can't remember his wife's name).

R27 i think that is the first time i have ever seen Ben be referred to as a [italic]skirt chaser[/italic] on here lol.

by Anonymousreply 31February 6, 2019 2:51 PM

The only place I've ever seen Ben McKenzie rumored to be gay was on DL

by Anonymousreply 32February 6, 2019 4:05 PM

[Quote] The only place I've ever seen Ben McKenzie rumored to be gay was on DL

He's always been pretty private about his love life. The only "rumoured" gfs i've heard of was Shelley Hennig and Nina Dobrev.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 6, 2019 5:09 PM

r28 give it a rest none of Hathaway's reps leaked any damaging information about her, never mind about her supposed affairs. Certainly not Huvane, who's own reputation lives and dies by the care he takes of his star clientele. That's not at all how it works in the business.

by Anonymousreply 34February 6, 2019 7:43 PM

I sent in a blind to Bling Gossip about an A+ actor and they published it with no proof from me. A friend of a friend worked in a hospital where the actor had a procedure. It was too good to keep to myself. This was a few years ago. Maybe they've raised their criteria for publishing but I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 35February 7, 2019 2:18 AM

...or they were able to verify the story.

by Anonymousreply 36February 7, 2019 2:25 AM

I doubt it. I didn't tell them where it was done and they published it the next day.

by Anonymousreply 37February 7, 2019 2:29 AM

I also gave some info to Blind Gossip - the info was true (came from a friend of mine) but they didn't really do much to verify it. They did follow up via email and ask me some questions, but it's not like I had texts or pictures or anything to give them. The B.I ran a few days later.

by Anonymousreply 38February 7, 2019 2:40 AM

R35 Chris Evans and his STDs?

by Anonymousreply 39February 7, 2019 2:51 AM

Spill it r35!

by Anonymousreply 40February 7, 2019 4:01 AM

R35 Maybe your Blind item confirmed a previous one already sent in.

by Anonymousreply 41February 7, 2019 6:33 AM

They must’ve raised their publishing criteria in the last year or so then; now they ask for evidence, assuming it doesn’t confirm preexisting info they already had.

by Anonymousreply 42February 7, 2019 5:52 PM

[quote]They are husband and wife in real life. They appear on a TV show together. Their off-screen life, though, is… interesting. They each have someone on the side. They each know about the other’s sidepiece. It’s not exactly an open marriage marriage and it’s not like the four of them get together or anything. It’s more like a mutual understanding. We have not heard that our core couple is planning to divorce yet, so it seems like this arrangement is working for them right now!

Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally

by Anonymousreply 43February 7, 2019 8:51 PM

I think this Youtube user confuses Trans with gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 7, 2019 8:53 PM

Bingo r43. I can confirm this. And Megan’s side piece? One of her husband’s former co-stars.

by Anonymousreply 45February 7, 2019 8:59 PM

the moment I saw this book on Goodreads I knew they were just another fake couple in Hollywood. Are they even famous?

notice the cover and it's name lol .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46February 7, 2019 9:22 PM

r45, is the sidepiece male or female?

by Anonymousreply 47February 7, 2019 9:26 PM

R45 I can’t even possibly imagine who the co-star might be so you have to give us some hints!

by Anonymousreply 48February 7, 2019 9:26 PM

Male. And married.

Btw MM and NO’s open marriage does work for them, so the blind is right on that.

by Anonymousreply 49February 7, 2019 9:31 PM

Thanks, r49. MM is bi though, right?

by Anonymousreply 50February 7, 2019 9:32 PM

Good for Megan and Nick. Open marriages can be healthy as long as there's sufficient communication. Monogamy probably breaks up marriages more because it makes people more likely to have secret relationships on the side.

by Anonymousreply 51February 7, 2019 9:34 PM

r49 Chris Pratt?

by Anonymousreply 52February 7, 2019 9:34 PM

Haha nooooo.

I won’t confirm, but I will deny.

If Megan is bi, which I don’t doubt, I don’t know of any female hookups. Just this particular one.

by Anonymousreply 53February 7, 2019 9:37 PM

R53, is the guy from Parks and Rec?

by Anonymousreply 54February 7, 2019 9:39 PM

Hmmmm we'll see if Blind Gossip posts the fake blind that I just sent them.

I highly doubt they are running down leads or verifying "evidence." They are as bad as CDAN. They need to keep the lights on and the webpage up, so they need the clicks any way they can get them.

by Anonymousreply 55February 7, 2019 9:39 PM

Jerry Gergich!

by Anonymousreply 56February 7, 2019 9:40 PM

I would love it to be Gary/Jerry/Larry, alas.

Parks and Rec is the show tho.

by Anonymousreply 57February 7, 2019 9:41 PM

Louis CK.?

by Anonymousreply 58February 7, 2019 9:45 PM

r53 Megan is publically out as bi, or at least was 16 years ago, when I read it on her imdb page.

by Anonymousreply 59February 7, 2019 9:46 PM

The book was an ironization of the Spencer Tracy, Katherine Hepburn romance.

by Anonymousreply 60February 7, 2019 9:47 PM

Ew no, r58. Regular cast.

by Anonymousreply 61February 7, 2019 9:56 PM

Adam Scott?

by Anonymousreply 62February 7, 2019 9:57 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 7, 2019 10:00 PM

Has to be Adam Scott but I don’t see that at all, for some reason. Isn’t he a little young?

by Anonymousreply 64February 7, 2019 10:04 PM

Wendy Williams and her husband are divorcing soon. She was spotted in FL near her parents' house at a CVS not wearing her wedding ring. Allegedly she had a relapse/nervous breakdown and was in rehab. Yes there was physical abuse and he took money from her bank account to give his mistress gifts like a new condo, a car, etc. Kevin Hunter and his mistress have been planting stories in the tabloids to make Wendy look bad and paying former bts workers on her show to trash Wendy. He's also threatened the staff of her show not to talk to anyone, but I'm gonna predict he will be gone from the show as well once the smoke clears. The reason Wendy has been struggling to get A list guests on her show is because PR people don't want to deal with Kevin. Wendy is also rumored to be looking for a new management team.

SJP and Matthew Broderick are in an open marriage

Andy Cohen's new favorite fuck buddy is John Mayer

Any time you see a female celeb in Dubai or the middle east it's usually because they're getting paid lots of $$$$ to have sex with millionaires/sheiks/men who can afford to. (I.e. Mariah in Saudi Arabia)

by Anonymousreply 65February 7, 2019 10:10 PM

It's well known that Chis Pratt had an open marriage with Anna Faris, something many celebrities have, btw.

by Anonymousreply 66February 7, 2019 11:09 PM

CDAN is pandering to Trumpsters and conspiracy theorists because it draws traffic, but it still belongs to Dan, a real entertainment lawyer with a lot of insiders and clients.

by Anonymousreply 67February 7, 2019 11:13 PM

Story in the DM today about Nick Cannon replacing Wendy (which probably won't happen), probably from Kevin Hunter or his mistress paying a disgruntled staff member. One thing stood out, the "source" said Ellen doesn't treat her staff like crap which is the exact opposite of the truth

by Anonymousreply 68February 8, 2019 2:32 AM

R35 here. It was a procedure to extract healthy sperm after a vasectomy. A+ is now a dad. Easy to figure out.

by Anonymousreply 69February 8, 2019 2:38 AM

I can't believe Nick O. is only 48. He looks much older, whereas Megan doesn't look 60.

by Anonymousreply 70February 8, 2019 2:39 AM

The couple is Keri Russell and her husband. They are part of a crowd that enjoy open marriages including Adam Driver and his wife, when they were still together.

Speaking of Blind Gossip, they have new dish concerning Driver’s on off relationship. It seems the wife has emotional and possibly drug issues. The kiddies think this is Gigi and that fool from One Direction but they are wrong. She threatens to end it all and he runs back. Don’t know if he will keep doing this given that Theron is after him now.

by Anonymousreply 71February 8, 2019 5:02 AM

"Theron is after him now."

Lol. YOu're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 72February 8, 2019 5:08 AM

"Speaking of Blind Gossip, they have new dish concerning Driver’s on off relationship. It seems the wife has emotional and possibly drug issues."

It's common for crazed fangirls to send nasty shit they made up about the spouses of the actor they are obsessed with, and CDAN goes ahead and prints it. I know the Cumberbeyotch lunatic fringe used to tell him that Mrs C. was a prostitute and the baby wasn't his and all the other weirdness about her being evil incarnate, and the ever-unreliable CDAN printed it.

I know nothing about Driver's marriage, but it sounds like the same sort of nutty fangirl is up to the same sort of slander. That's the sort of thing they like to believe.

by Anonymousreply 73February 8, 2019 5:42 AM

[R69] What qualifies as a few years ago because I have heard that Tom Cruise had to have that procedure to extract healthy sperm as he has poor sperm motility. Basically his sperm is DOA. Nothing to do with a vasectomy granted so my next guess is George Clooney.

The woman who told me this had, as far as I knew, nothing to do with Hollywood but did seem to have contacts in fertility clinics. She also told me (and wasn't the first person to tell me this) that Lachlan Murdoch is gay and was told to marry so as to not offend the American shareholders.

by Anonymousreply 74February 8, 2019 8:47 AM

R71 that blind is absolutely Gigi/Zayn, stop trying to make fetch happen. I don’t doubt Driver’s got a sketchy relationship, but his wife is supposedly a cheater not a druggie.

by Anonymousreply 75February 8, 2019 11:51 AM

R49 open marriage

* lavender marriage

by Anonymousreply 76February 8, 2019 12:39 PM

publicly out as bi usually means the person is gay

by Anonymousreply 77February 8, 2019 12:41 PM

[Quote] It's well known that Chis Pratt had an open marriage with Anna Faris, something many celebrities have, btw.

Somehow i don't think Jesus would approve of that.

by Anonymousreply 78February 8, 2019 12:46 PM

You’re darn tootin’ r78

by Anonymousreply 79February 8, 2019 12:53 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 80February 9, 2019 12:17 AM

Where's that guy that had all the insider gossip? Now it just seems like goobers repeating CDAN blinds.

by Anonymousreply 81February 9, 2019 1:26 AM

He got driven off by all the publicists trying to protect their stars with attacks and spam posts. It's cool, the info we got was priceless, and there'll be more insiders in the future.

by Anonymousreply 82February 9, 2019 1:32 AM

Which one of you sent Blind Gossip the item about Brad Pitt wanting to attend Jennifer Aniston's 50th birthday party but being afraid of Angie's reaction?

lmao

by Anonymousreply 83February 9, 2019 5:54 AM

I was searching for evidence that Sofia Coppola’s Somewhere was partially based on Keanu Reeves and stumbled on Glenn Kenney’s Review, in which he drops a blind item about seeing Keanu getting a blowjob in public lobby of the Chateau Marmot. By a blonde female.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 9, 2019 9:45 AM

I thought R75 (I think it was 75?) said that the holidays were an off season for him and that he’d be busy and back at work in the new year, hence fewer posts.

by Anonymousreply 85February 9, 2019 12:40 PM

R175, not 75. You almost got it!

by Anonymousreply 86February 9, 2019 5:44 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87February 9, 2019 11:44 PM

R87 Surejan.gif

by Anonymousreply 88February 10, 2019 1:56 AM

R74. Your second guess is correct.

by Anonymousreply 89February 10, 2019 2:39 AM

Not going to post the CDAN blind but Vera Wang sounds like a piece of work. Though clearly she wouldn't be the only one like that in the fashion industry.

by Anonymousreply 90February 10, 2019 12:56 PM

R88 = Jolie's PR team

by Anonymousreply 91February 10, 2019 2:08 PM

i want to hear more about megan mullaly and nick offermans open marriage and who they have on the side

by Anonymousreply 92February 10, 2019 9:40 PM

Yeah, any same-sex sidepieces?

by Anonymousreply 93February 10, 2019 11:13 PM

I want Nick Offerman in me quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 94February 10, 2019 11:33 PM

Is Al Pacino gay?

by Anonymousreply 95February 10, 2019 11:39 PM

R95 Yes

by Anonymousreply 96February 11, 2019 12:12 AM

What about Megan's Nancy and Beth partner? Anything going on there?

by Anonymousreply 97February 11, 2019 12:16 AM

R97 Who?

by Anonymousreply 98February 11, 2019 12:28 AM

Megan Mullally. She's in a music duo called Nancy and Beth.

by Anonymousreply 99February 11, 2019 1:16 AM

Anyone doubting that Adam Driver ticked that Olga chick from tgevQuoxpte film can have no doubts now. Photos on twitter showing Olga staring plaintively at Driver while he ghosts her are devastating. Driver’s soon to be ex is giving her a filthy look too. Men can be such bastards. Both the wife and the mistress thrown over for AAA lister Theron.

Privately, Driver is said to be blaming his lack of star power for his losses across awards season. This time next year, he will be one half of a power couple about to claim a best actor Oscar for The Report. Theron will give him visibility and he will restore a youthful, indie cred appeal to her image. Works out perfectly for both.

One more piece of dish. It may sound incredible but Pitt and Anniston are spending more and more time together. What is going on there?

by Anonymousreply 100February 11, 2019 1:17 AM

Sorry for the typos, posting from my phone after hearing some good dish. I meant FUCKING Olga during Quixote!

by Anonymousreply 101February 11, 2019 1:19 AM

Theron is a lesbian and even if Driver were gay (which he isn't) he still wouldn't beard with a star he doesn't need publicity and he's not a famewhore.

by Anonymousreply 102February 11, 2019 1:21 AM

My god nobody cares about Adam Driver!

by Anonymousreply 103February 11, 2019 1:25 AM

Seriously, Driver is so gross.

If Theron is a lesbian, then what was the deal between her and Sean Penn?

by Anonymousreply 104February 11, 2019 1:33 AM

Sean Penn is gay Madonna too.

by Anonymousreply 105February 11, 2019 1:43 AM

Madonna maybe bisexual but all her public relationships with men were fake.

by Anonymousreply 106February 11, 2019 1:43 AM

I'm really getting tired of the Sean Penn/Halle Berry/Vincent Cassel are gay trolls. They must have some deranged enemies.

by Anonymousreply 107February 11, 2019 1:45 AM

r65 if true about John M. then I can believe that rumor that he was banging Shawn Mendes. Shawn was head over heals for him. I wonder who else John had been fucking. I know he was once with Jennifer Anniston, so that leaves me to believe she is bi-leaning lesbian and those rumors about Brad's bisexuality. Sorry, my mind is turning gossip into clues.

by Anonymousreply 108February 11, 2019 1:48 AM

What Olga chick?

by Anonymousreply 109February 11, 2019 1:49 AM

R108 You are right about both Meyer and Aniston/Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 110February 11, 2019 1:49 AM

R109 Olga Kurylenko

but don't pay attention to R100 her/his post is total bs

by Anonymousreply 111February 11, 2019 1:50 AM

Andy Cohen was fucking John Mayer

by Anonymousreply 112February 11, 2019 1:51 AM

Perez Hilton has posted a recap of his latest encounter with hypersexual musician John Mayer, which the gay gossip blogger claims took place in Mayer’s New York apartment in the wee hours of the morning last October.

Hilton claims the two talked and listened to music for hours when talk turned to the subject of Mayer’s sexuality. Mayer, who has admitted to previously making out with Hilton, allegedly wanted to know if Hilton really thinks he’s gay.

Hilton says the conversation went like this.

John: "You think I'm gay don't you?"

Perez: "Yes."

John: "I'm not."

Perez: "Have you ever had a penis in your mouth?"

John: "Yes."

Perez: "You're gay!"

Hilton says in the blog post that he’s willing to take a lie detector test to prove the conversation really happened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113February 11, 2019 1:53 AM

Mayer's taste in men is shit.

by Anonymousreply 114February 11, 2019 1:55 AM

r113 went all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115February 11, 2019 1:56 AM

So is Chelsea Handler one of Aniston's female lovers?

by Anonymousreply 116February 11, 2019 1:57 AM

[quote]Perez: "Have you ever had a penis in your mouth?"

[quote]John: "Yes."

[quote]Perez: "You're gay!"

That's not quite how it works, though. I've had sex with women, including performing oral sex on them. Doesn't make me straight.

by Anonymousreply 117February 11, 2019 1:59 AM

r114 gay sex can sometimes have a shit taste, so that fits. John seems like the type to get really high and fuck the easy targets. No straight-acting guys for him.

Guys like him are the reason that some fem guys have baller sex lives when they are out and proud from a young age. They put up the Bat signal, and the closet cases/confused bros come running.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118February 11, 2019 2:03 AM

R117 I've had sex with women, including performing oral sex on them.

If you liked having sex with women the you are bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 119February 11, 2019 2:05 AM

r117 not to start and argument, but it does mean that your probably not 100% gay either. Perez probably did that thing where most people lump all bi guys into the gay category, like that terrible one-drop rule with mixed raced children. But, I get you're frustration with that all or nothing view.

r116, to continue my connect the dots game. Chelsey is also probably bi. She was getting her back blow out by 50 Cent, but there have been rumors about his (soft-spoken) self. All these questionable celebs seem to have 1-2 degrees of separation between them.

by Anonymousreply 120February 11, 2019 2:07 AM

50 Cent is gay and he's outed multiple times

by Anonymousreply 121February 11, 2019 2:15 AM

2015 - 50 Cent Fires Back at Vivica A. Fox After She Implies He's Gay

Rufus Wainwright Claims 50 Cent Is Gay

by Anonymousreply 122February 11, 2019 2:16 AM

Rufus Wainwright Claims 50 Cent Is Gay

Wainwright is respected artist and he has no reason to lie . Also Handler is lez not bi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123February 11, 2019 2:17 AM

From hook or crook, we are actually being productive in this thread tonight. Thank you laddies and gents. I was tired of the CDAN debates.

by Anonymousreply 124February 11, 2019 2:20 AM

CDAN is fake news .

by Anonymousreply 125February 11, 2019 2:22 AM

R124 don’t jinx us, now!

by Anonymousreply 126February 11, 2019 5:31 AM

r120 re: 50, hip hop is like dance--you can throw a stone a long way before you'll hit a totally straight guy. Anyone who had any street cred or came from a rough area is either bi/gay. The other males are on the street, dead or in jail. A small group made it up and out, but it's rare.

That goes for any of the NYC names.

by Anonymousreply 127February 11, 2019 6:45 PM

All the dancers Madonna fake dates are gay.

by Anonymousreply 128February 11, 2019 7:27 PM

R128 shocker 😐

by Anonymousreply 129February 12, 2019 12:51 PM

Didn't speak to his own mother for 10+ years. Horrible. She probably doesn't even know his younger child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130February 12, 2019 4:53 PM

Bale was never arrested for that spat back in 2008, he was brought in by the UK police for questioning and then released. "Arrested" in the UK has a slightly different meaning than in the US, where its a more formal process of booking, being read rights, etc.

That said he was a total prick to his family back then. They are no great shakes either, and were probably bugging him for money, but he brought them up to his suite (no, they didn't "barge in" like Bale's pr hinted at the time- no way to do that at the Dorchester) then proceeded to scream, swear and spit all over them. Worse yet his sister's three kids were there, two under 10 and a months old infant on her lap, all witnessing it and all getting hysterical. I'd haul him in too.

by Anonymousreply 131February 12, 2019 5:05 PM

He wasn't arrested due to lack of evidence, because his mother and sister withdrew their statements. It would not be the first time that abused people do that out of fear. I can easily believe that he shoved them around in front of the kids. He has a major temper as we all know. He came completely unhinged during his rant at the crew member on that set.

He seems like an arrogant prick. I believe his mother when she said that he felt no remorse and didn't think he had done anything wrong after he shoved them around.

by Anonymousreply 132February 12, 2019 5:30 PM

Richard Madden. What’s his story?

by Anonymousreply 133February 12, 2019 5:43 PM

More info on Adam Driver plz!

by Anonymousreply 134February 12, 2019 6:25 PM

First Look At A New Couple

[Blind Gossip] Here’s your exclusive first look at a new celebrity couple that has been keeping a very low profile!

This relationship reminds us of the Jennifer Lawrence/Darren Aronofsky pairing.

He is a talented multi-hyphenate (director/producer/writer) who works in film and TV. He has won at least one major award and has at least one series on the air right now.

She is a young and beautiful actress who is working on at least one TV series right now.

There was chatter that they were meeting over dinner to discuss working on a project together.

No.

It’s a serious relationship. She has actually been living with him while he is doing pre-production for the next installment of a major movie franchise.

He is twice her age.

They seem to have a very special bond. Will she wind up starring in one of his projects? Stranger things have happened!

Director:

Actress:

Clues:

[Optional] Good match?

by Anonymousreply 135February 12, 2019 6:41 PM

The director is Cary Fukunaga who is directing the next Bond film, not sure who the young and beautiful actress is. He is 41, though.

by Anonymousreply 136February 12, 2019 6:44 PM

R133 check the Kit Harington Russian model thread as there is a poster who claims to be a woman that had a FWB situation with Madden

by Anonymousreply 137February 12, 2019 6:52 PM

Cary Fukunaga, 41, is dating Kristine Froseth, 22

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138February 12, 2019 6:55 PM

Oh shit, I thought it was going to be Natalia Dyer from stranger things from that blind

by Anonymousreply 139February 12, 2019 7:17 PM

I really hate Bale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140February 12, 2019 7:46 PM

R138 homosexuality confirmed

by Anonymousreply 141February 12, 2019 7:47 PM

Kit Kat and Madden both gay

by Anonymousreply 142February 12, 2019 7:49 PM

r132 he'd arranged for them to come up for the premiere really for his nieces and nephews (all paid by him, of course). They repaid that by hitting him up for money and trying to guilt him in the hotel room, thinking he'd just give them what they wanted. He told them all to get the fuck out and a screaming match ensued. They were allegedly *ALL* shouty. The allegation I heard at the time was that he shoved his mum against a wall, grabbed her and pushed her out of the room.

I'm obviously not condoning the physical contact, but lets not act like he went to Defcon 1 the second they asked for money--there was a verbal escalation . And can we please be honest about how psychologically damaging women can be without lifting a finger? I was raised by/with NPDs and it was a special kind of hell. No, I'm not justifying him putting hands on people, & I never did; however, it was soul destroying to be psychically scapegoated as a child by women who hated men.

Now cue all the SJW and fraus on the site who will whatabout me to death and ignore what I said. *sigh*

by Anonymousreply 143February 12, 2019 10:12 PM

Wainwright is a respected artist? AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.

by Anonymousreply 144February 12, 2019 10:16 PM

Oh, and to keep on thread topic, that rant was allegedly the second one, there were two. The second one was taped in case Bale flamed out of the project. He was allegedly using at the time.

McGinty, the director, had totally lost the set. Bale was the green light name, but he wasn't the only problem on the set.

by Anonymousreply 145February 12, 2019 10:31 PM

Bale is such an unprofessional and a domestic abuser he doesn't deserve any respect and adoration.

by Anonymousreply 146February 12, 2019 10:34 PM

R112 You mean Mayer fucked Cohen honey. Big difference.

by Anonymousreply 147February 12, 2019 10:38 PM

I think Bale is fucked up by a tough childhood. I see little evidence that he is evil - and it's not as if there is a shortage of evil celebs. No need to judge everyone and everything.

by Anonymousreply 148February 12, 2019 10:46 PM

R122 Vivica A Fucks is bi. She's fucked plenty of women. She's one to talk.

by Anonymousreply 149February 12, 2019 10:48 PM

R143, if I had rich relatives I might ask them for money on occasion too. That would not give them the right to scream at me or manhandle me, as being asked for money is neither threatening behavior nor a deadly insult. In fact, I get asked for money every time I walk down a street in a big city! I can deal with it!

In fact, being able to politely handle requests for money is one of those things that every mature adult ought to be able to do. Throwing screaming shitfits instead of giving people a polite "yes" or "no" is the mark of an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 150February 12, 2019 11:11 PM

Disturbing how some on here would try to justify a man shoving around female relatives in front of children.

by Anonymousreply 151February 12, 2019 11:13 PM

r147, but Andy says he only tops.

by Anonymousreply 152February 12, 2019 11:16 PM

Someone asked for tea on Adam drivee - don’t know about him apart from being kind of shy and a bit awkward, but his spouse is apparently a stone cold bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153February 13, 2019 6:24 PM

R143 it’s not whataboutism it’s dumb lack of facts. On a DL celeb thread no less. Bale has no nephews in the UK, only nieces who were 7/8 yrs old ffs. *And* an infant – so these CHILDREN were hitting him for cash and getting ALL shouty (your caps) at him? Comedic or crazy. The kids (little girls) were made hysterical by his swearing and screaming - go back and listen to his Terminator set rant for an idea.

It was their trauma per his sister that caused her to report him to local police in SE England, not in London. They found reason to call up Belgravia/London PD, who then rightfully hauled him in.

I wouldn’t argue if mom and sister came in with attitudes, asking for $ he’d get upset. No one argues it. But he had five fingers on his spoiled snowflake hands to pick up the phone in his suite, call Dorchester security (the best there is) and escort them out. Or similarly, he could have left the room then called them up. Problem solved!

Instead he went violently ballistic on an elder woman and 3 little kids because he was ‘having a bad week’ (the Terminator rant happened 5 days earlier). Arrested on the day of the biggest premiere of his career to that point no less, one of the biggest in Warner Bros history, all the suits and execs were there for it and if you think they weren’t pissing themselves blind over his crap you’re an idiot.

He was an ass with no self-control or professionalism, and he’s very lucky he’s a good enough actor – with ability to lay very low since- to have survived that mess.

by Anonymousreply 154February 13, 2019 6:26 PM

Needy and greedy relatives are the worst!

by Anonymousreply 155February 13, 2019 6:33 PM

R100 had a mini-scooplet there re: Pitt and Aniston. What with him showing up to her birthday party and everything.

by Anonymousreply 156February 13, 2019 6:55 PM

If R100 is who I think they are, they’ve been consistently right on a few small details ahead of time.

by Anonymousreply 157February 13, 2019 7:00 PM

Any more gossip on Brad and jen considering the latest? Will they remain just friends or will they get back together.

by Anonymousreply 158February 13, 2019 8:25 PM

R152 Yes Cohen is top.

by Anonymousreply 159February 13, 2019 8:40 PM

How soapy would that be, Brad and Jen ending up together smoking it up in bed into old age. LOL And such bad PR for Angie!

by Anonymousreply 160February 13, 2019 8:44 PM

I think Aniston would look pathetic if she got back together with him.

by Anonymousreply 161February 13, 2019 8:44 PM

I think it would be completely and utterly pathetic if Brad and Jen got back together and such a blatant attention seeking move.

And I would inhale every single article and buy every magazine about it. It would be gossip’s Christmases all rolled into one intensely uncool Bermuda triangle

by Anonymousreply 162February 13, 2019 9:00 PM

You guys are really stupid if you buy Jolie/Pitt/Aniston's lavender marriages and fake over the top drama.

by Anonymousreply 163February 13, 2019 9:28 PM

R120 I am not remotely bi, but I have had sex with women. Young and closeted, doesn’t make someone not 100% gay.

Who the fuck is the person going on about Adam driver?!? Literally no one here or irl cares remotely or thinks about him. Wtf

by Anonymousreply 164February 13, 2019 9:34 PM

If he's getting it with Charlize people care, it's good goss.

by Anonymousreply 165February 13, 2019 9:36 PM

Adam Driver is the star of the new Star wars trilogy. He is hardly obscure at this point.

by Anonymousreply 166February 13, 2019 9:41 PM

Lesbian Jennifer Lopez Reveals 50th Birthday Tour, Tries Hard Not to Talk About Her Gay Merkin A-Rod's Penis on 'Ellen'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167February 13, 2019 9:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168February 13, 2019 9:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169February 13, 2019 9:52 PM

Jesus Christ I want to know who JLo’s surgeon is, her face is incredible for 50 without looking completely waxed over and lifeless

by Anonymousreply 170February 13, 2019 10:19 PM

Thank you #153 - tidbit on Adam Driver

by Anonymousreply 171February 13, 2019 10:24 PM

r150 the whole point of the event was that it was for the kids and a way to have a family time without their greedy, bullshit guilting that they had a long habit of doing. The grifting **adults** should not have been asking him for money and harassing him about it when he brought them up for a movie premiere that the kids were looking forward to. Instead, they completely ignore the ground rules, and start in with their bullshit, including insulting his wife. The women knew exactly what they were fucking doing. This is not a normal situation where a lunatic just goes off, and I agree his has anger issues. This was years and years of nasty family behaviour, especially on the parents' part.

According to some of the stuff he (allegedly) went through as the families sole bread winner, I'm literally surprised he didn't kill either parent.

by Anonymousreply 172February 13, 2019 10:31 PM

Adam Driver is absolutely foul.

by Anonymousreply 173February 13, 2019 10:32 PM

R152 Pigs can fly too.

by Anonymousreply 174February 13, 2019 10:43 PM

R172 still defending an abuser. Why? What are you getting out of it? Christian, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 175February 13, 2019 10:49 PM

R172, who the fuck are you to be retroactively setting the rules for someone else's family gathering? For that matter, who the fuck is Bale? I have no doubt his family members are annoying as fuck-all, but that still doesn't give him the right to scream at anyone, to threaten them, or to manhandle them. That shit is illegal, and Bale is as bound by the law and common mores as anyone.

Of course HE didn't think he was, at least at the time he was a giant spoiled toddler in a man's body who'd been allowed to get away with anything by a toadying film industry, and defending him is the act of a fool. If it's his wife that's beaten some manners into him since then, good for her. Someone had to.

by Anonymousreply 176February 13, 2019 11:25 PM

Christian Bale’s wife Sibi (sp?) is an absolute peach. Saw her in Saks one day with her daughter, so polite to everyone.

by Anonymousreply 177February 13, 2019 11:27 PM

Yes, the Star Wars movies have made Adam Driver famous, and have attracted batshit fanfraus to hate on his wife, so I suppose he's as worthy of gossip as most of the people mentioned on this thread.

Still, he is by far the worst thing about the Star Wars movie. He's not hot enough for the role, and his character seems like the sort of vacillating weakling who will adopt the views of any stronger personality around him. It'll be no problem for Rey to turn him to the Light Side, hell, I could probably convert him to Zoroastrianism if I stuck close and pushed him around.

by Anonymousreply 178February 13, 2019 11:28 PM

No one in the real world gives a shit about Adam Driver or any of the leads in the new Star Wars movies. All those people can freely walk the street without fear of being harrassed by fans or stans.

by Anonymousreply 179February 14, 2019 1:39 AM

Anybody have any gossip on Ryan Adams? His cover album of Taylor Swifts album was Creepy and it was obvious he was controlling Moore. I believe all the claims coming out.

by Anonymousreply 180February 14, 2019 1:52 AM

I thought the reason Bale went ballistic is because once they started hitting him up for money and were not getting anywhere, his mother started saying nasty things about his wife. That is what set him off.

by Anonymousreply 181February 14, 2019 5:02 AM

r178 Kylo Ren is by far the best thing about the new Star Wars. He is fun and stylish. Yes, he is a weakling, those are the most interesting characters in my opinion. also puts him in a position to actually develop his character. Makes sense thematically too, as Anakin was equally pathetic, but Kylo Ren is more fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 182February 14, 2019 7:17 AM

PS: More fun to watch than young Anakin. Darth Vader is obviously the best character.

by Anonymousreply 183February 14, 2019 7:18 AM

[Quote] That shit is illegal, and Bale is as bound by the law and common mores as anyone.

Is he?? Because last i checked celebs/actors can get away with all sorts of shit.

[Quote] Jesus Christ I want to know who JLo’s surgeon is, her face is incredible for 50 without looking completely waxed over and lifeless

She overdoes it with the lips sometimes but she's always been in fantastic shape. I hope i look half decent at 50.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184February 14, 2019 12:50 PM

So are brad and jen fucking again?

by Anonymousreply 185February 14, 2019 4:30 PM

Sandra Oh is a hideous baboon-faced terrible actress. Her face is so painful to my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 186February 14, 2019 4:49 PM

Sandra Oh is a goddamn delight. 2/10, would not troll again R186

by Anonymousreply 187February 14, 2019 6:24 PM

R186 She grew on me with Killing Eve. I thought she was woefully miscast She got better as the series went on. No she's is not gorgeous but she has talent.

by Anonymousreply 188February 14, 2019 7:16 PM

[quote]I thought the reason Bale went ballistic is because once they started hitting him up for money and were not getting anywhere, his mother started saying nasty things about his wife. That is what set him off.

He can be set off all he wants, no one doubts they were upsetting. Stop defending his nonsensical crazy violent over-reaction. There is no defense. He was in a five-star hotel in the top suite, not local McDonald's - five seconds on the phone and guards would have swept in to take the demeaning wiminfolk and squalling children away. Solved! And NO embarrassing headlines the day of his premiere.

He wanted to throw a tantrum, it was days after his on set meltdown and he was still in a foul mood. The adults fine; imo its reprehensible he traumatized the kids.

by Anonymousreply 189February 14, 2019 7:38 PM

Driver is getting lead nod next year for The Report

by Anonymousreply 190February 14, 2019 11:09 PM

R185 People like you who are the reason no talent whores like Pitt are famous

by Anonymousreply 191February 14, 2019 11:11 PM

R190 well duh, he’s top billing, of course he’d be submitted as lead

by Anonymousreply 192February 15, 2019 12:11 AM

R185, cool it Angie. Sell your crazy somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 193February 15, 2019 3:05 AM

Would the Driver stan please start a separate thread to talk to herself about him? No one else gives a shit. Just like no one outside of critics will care about that movie.

by Anonymousreply 194February 15, 2019 3:39 AM

R180, I totally believe it about Adams too. He's a well-known asshole, I'm not surprised he pushed it into being a predator to vulnerable women. Didn't he get a member of the Strokes into heroin? He's a piece of shit all around.

by Anonymousreply 195February 15, 2019 4:21 AM

R194 I’ll definitely care if he’s fucking Charlize Theron tbf. It’s crazy pathetic that Brad’s been shopping around trying to one-up Angie by trying to roll with an engaged academic, then Charlize and now he’s running back to his first wife because no one else will take him

by Anonymousreply 196February 15, 2019 12:36 PM

R174 You have just accept that some gay celebs are top

by Anonymousreply 197February 15, 2019 12:43 PM

R192 best actor nomination in lead category

by Anonymousreply 198February 15, 2019 12:43 PM

I say again - duh. What about that is meant to be surprising or gossip worthy?

by Anonymousreply 199February 15, 2019 1:02 PM

r196....If you are truly that gullible to believe ANY of those stories, I encourage you to stop right now, turn off your computer and go directly to your local mental health facility and check yourself in for a 72 hr evaluation.

by Anonymousreply 200February 15, 2019 2:11 PM

R200 it’s a GOSSIP message board. Btw I usually find that people who accuse other people of being mentally ill on a message board need to look in the mirror. Projection much?

by Anonymousreply 201February 15, 2019 2:23 PM

This is why Mayer is bffs with Cohen. Cohen will let him have all the gay sex he wants and not come out. Mayer gets to fuck Andy, Andy gets a celebrity FWB.

by Anonymousreply 202February 15, 2019 2:27 PM

r201....theres a difference between gossip and delusional fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 203February 15, 2019 2:29 PM

[Quote] Cohen will let him have all the gay sex he wants and not come out. Mayer gets to fuck Andy, Andy gets a celebrity FWB.

But is AC sexual napalm like Jessica Simpson was??

[Quote] and delusional fan fiction.

There's a shit tonne of that on this site

by Anonymousreply 204February 15, 2019 3:05 PM

[quote] This is why Mayer is bffs with Cohen. Cohen will let him have all the gay sex he wants and not come out. Mayer gets to fuck Andy, Andy gets a celebrity FWB.

I am sorry, but for me one clear sign that you hate yourself is when you consent to have (bareback) sex with Republicans, Perez Hilton, or Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 205February 15, 2019 3:13 PM

Mayer ain't top

by Anonymousreply 206February 15, 2019 3:43 PM

You guys are foolish to think that someone as famous, hot and rich as John Mayer couldn't have a line up of some of the hottest guys in the world eager to go to bed with him. Cohen might pimp for him, and suck him off on a drunken night, but Mayer does far better than Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 207February 15, 2019 4:30 PM

R203, it’s such a fine line between stupid and clever.

by Anonymousreply 208February 15, 2019 4:46 PM

Bill and Alex Skarsgard both gay

by Anonymousreply 209February 15, 2019 5:45 PM

R200 may I draw your attention to the fact that I used the qualifier ‘if’?

Also, jokes on you, I’ve been under the care of medical professionals for unrelenting depression for the past five years, sooooo.... *weeps quietly in the corner*

by Anonymousreply 210February 15, 2019 5:51 PM

Brangeloonies

by Anonymousreply 211February 15, 2019 6:00 PM

"Alex Skarsgard both gay". Constantly hit on male extras, crew during "True Blood".

by Anonymousreply 212February 15, 2019 7:47 PM

Gustav is straight?

by Anonymousreply 213February 15, 2019 7:48 PM

r210, Pete Davidson?

by Anonymousreply 214February 15, 2019 7:51 PM

R214 Pete Davidson has borderline personality disorder, I have the garden variety kind of clinical depression with a generous sprinkling of anxiety to make things interesting.

by Anonymousreply 215February 15, 2019 8:28 PM

I'm not sure what I hate Ariana for more: inflicting Frankie on the world or Pete.

by Anonymousreply 216February 15, 2019 8:31 PM

Pete Davidson is GAY GAY GAY.

by Anonymousreply 217February 15, 2019 8:32 PM

Whatever, r215...you're both whiny attention whores.

by Anonymousreply 218February 15, 2019 8:37 PM

We had various posters over the years claiming that Gustaf is "out as bi" in sweden.

by Anonymousreply 219February 15, 2019 8:39 PM

R219 He's not out as bi.

by Anonymousreply 220February 15, 2019 8:41 PM

Stay classy, R218

by Anonymousreply 221February 15, 2019 8:50 PM

Classier than threatening to commit suicide on SM for attention.

by Anonymousreply 222February 15, 2019 8:52 PM

He's a nobody why even talk about him?

by Anonymousreply 223February 15, 2019 8:54 PM

This foreign born A- list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee told friends this weekend that she has finally had enough of her foreign born A list (in the long running franchise otherwise he is all bombs all the time) mostly movie actor cheating on her with every woman who shows interest. Rachel Weisz/Daniel Craig

by Anonymousreply 224February 15, 2019 8:56 PM

Craig and Weisz are both gay these blinds are so ridiculous obviously planted by these actors PR team.

by Anonymousreply 225February 15, 2019 9:04 PM

I thought Wiesz/Craig were a lavender relationship?

by Anonymousreply 226February 15, 2019 9:05 PM

Everyone says that, but then they forget that Daniel Craig has a grown up daughter from previous relationship that most people don’t know about as he doesn’t talk about it; and he was involved in her life.

If he was trying to appear straight why didn’t this info get more traction when he wasn’t married? Why wasn’t this ‘slipped’ out while he was playing James Bond; the one role you need to appear as 100% straight to play?

I think Weisz/Craig lavender marriage is horseshit

by Anonymousreply 227February 16, 2019 12:48 AM

Weisz/Craig = lavender marriage

by Anonymousreply 228February 16, 2019 6:36 AM

r207 -- go back to bed, John! Andy's waiting.

by Anonymousreply 229February 16, 2019 7:09 AM

lorde outing Kidman/Watts as a lesbian couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230February 16, 2019 7:13 AM

R230 🙄

by Anonymousreply 231February 16, 2019 7:41 AM

R216 Frankie!

by Anonymousreply 232February 16, 2019 3:00 PM

So...Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom were married on Valentines Day.....

by Anonymousreply 233February 16, 2019 4:15 PM

Engaged, R233. With a fuck ugly engagement ring to boot, it looks like something you’d get out of a vending machine

by Anonymousreply 234February 16, 2019 4:29 PM

No R233, just engaged. I wish Katy would let her hair grow,

by Anonymousreply 235February 16, 2019 5:40 PM

Hopefully she won't cheat on him and hook up with JB.

by Anonymousreply 236February 16, 2019 5:42 PM

She loves his big, fat uncut cock.

by Anonymousreply 237February 16, 2019 5:45 PM

[quote]lorde outing Kidman/Watts as a lesbian couple.

Does this mean Liev has a male lover too??

by Anonymousreply 238February 16, 2019 5:46 PM

Who's JB?

by Anonymousreply 239February 16, 2019 5:51 PM

What about the fact that the brave women who came forward to accuse Harvey Weinstein were only he missed hits, and that in actuality, quite a few actresses owe their careers to the fact that they were able to voluntarily suppress their gag reflexes and work that gastropods shaft. I’ve heard Jennifer Lawrence, Renee zellwegger and Jessica Alba linked to name but a few

by Anonymousreply 240February 16, 2019 5:52 PM

Who wouldn't, R237?

by Anonymousreply 241February 16, 2019 5:54 PM

R135 the stranger things girl, eleven. I don’t know the guy though

by Anonymousreply 242February 16, 2019 6:12 PM

R239 Bieber

by Anonymousreply 243February 16, 2019 6:18 PM

[quote]Does this mean Liev has a male lover too??

Justin Theroux.

by Anonymousreply 244February 16, 2019 6:19 PM

If only, R244. And, while I'm wishing, that their sex tape would leak!

by Anonymousreply 245February 16, 2019 6:35 PM

No way, r242, her parents are too controlling.

by Anonymousreply 246February 16, 2019 8:21 PM

Please R246 her parents would pimp her out in a heartbeat

by Anonymousreply 247February 16, 2019 8:43 PM

R230 They are not a lesbian couple. They WERE one though!

by Anonymousreply 248February 16, 2019 11:42 PM

When were Naomi and Nicole a couple?

by Anonymousreply 249February 17, 2019 12:47 AM

They look super into each other at r230

by Anonymousreply 250February 17, 2019 2:29 AM

This from 2013: This B list actress who is a very very good actress and is an Academy Award winner/nominee was overheard at a party being asked about her A list actor husband. The actress stated, "Well, he is a bit thick and it can be frustrating having a conversation with him about something other than how he looks, but he does look really good so that kind of makes up for all of it, doesn't it?" Rachel Wiesz and Daniel Craig

by Anonymousreply 251February 17, 2019 6:18 PM

If Weisz is bored with Craig he will go looking for someone who thinks he’s interesting.

by Anonymousreply 252February 17, 2019 6:22 PM

Americans still don't understand British humor. Watching them take what Weisz said about her husband literally makes me lol.

by Anonymousreply 253February 17, 2019 9:12 PM

Daniel Craig hasn't looked good in years anyway.

by Anonymousreply 254February 18, 2019 1:57 AM

[Quote] Daniel Craig hasn't looked good ever.

Fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 255February 18, 2019 2:03 AM

r240 Kidman, Theron add them to the list.

by Anonymousreply 256February 18, 2019 2:06 AM

r202 but Andy has stated he is a top. So... you claiming Mayer bottoms? Receipts please? yes go now

by Anonymousreply 257February 18, 2019 2:09 AM

r170. Not really. Her face does cost a thing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258February 18, 2019 2:12 AM

Ultra close-ups are generally not flattering, I think she actually looks good there considering...

by Anonymousreply 259February 18, 2019 2:15 AM

r259 your pic please to see if your 'opinion' holds any merit.

by Anonymousreply 260February 18, 2019 2:16 AM

[quote]"Alex Skarsgard both gay". Constantly hit on male extras, crew during "True Blood".

Heard the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 261February 18, 2019 2:17 AM

Huh? Why do you need my pic, I'm complimenting her, not attacking her. I'd probably look much worse close up than she does

by Anonymousreply 262February 18, 2019 2:18 AM

Aww, we love Brits. but we love you old and classy. We love Maggie Smith. Now that's a dame.

by Anonymousreply 263February 18, 2019 3:29 AM

Orlando Bloom and Katy Perry mutual bearding and showmance

by Anonymousreply 264February 18, 2019 3:30 AM

R251 Daniel Craig's PR team are very busy these days sending fake blinds lol

by Anonymousreply 265February 18, 2019 3:33 AM

R251 lol! I agree otherwise Weisz has a very disloyal “friend “.

by Anonymousreply 266February 18, 2019 6:50 AM

Weisz is ancient and just squeezed out a baby, that hole must be loose and huge. Of course DC is gonna be fucking young tight pussies every chance he gets.

by Anonymousreply 267February 18, 2019 7:15 AM

The barrier of entry for celebrities is lower than ever in 2019.

by Anonymousreply 268February 18, 2019 9:39 AM

"Cohen might pimp for him, and suck him off on a drunken night, but Mayer does far better than Cohen."

The way he allegedly offered Kathy Griffin cocaine makes me absolutely think he pimps for Mayer, Anderson, and a few other famous men, (possibly Liam. N).

Andy's name was often raised in the "who might be next" guessing games as the MeToo movement exploded. His sudden paternal longings emerged shortly thereafter, and now a year later he is a Dad.

by Anonymousreply 269February 18, 2019 10:10 AM

Anything on Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence and Brie Larson? The most thirsty rumours of them I've heard is that Brie's boy messed around with guys so she dumped him before the Captain Marvel publicity tour.

by Anonymousreply 270February 18, 2019 10:16 AM

If Brie Larson married Alison Brie, she'd be Brie Brie.

by Anonymousreply 271February 18, 2019 10:18 AM

If Chris Hemsworth married Tom Cruise, he would be C. Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 272February 18, 2019 10:40 AM

Brie’s boyfriend seemed gay.

by Anonymousreply 273February 18, 2019 2:14 PM

[quote]If Brie Larson married Alison Brie, she'd be Brie Brie.

I like that.

by Anonymousreply 274February 18, 2019 2:19 PM

Brie' former boyfriend is known to prey on very young girls and is a cokehead. I always sideeyed their relationship since he has known her since she was fifteen years old. Don't know anything about gay rumors.

by Anonymousreply 275February 18, 2019 3:08 PM

JL is dumber than a bag of rocks but she is very hardworking, professional and good with crew. No diva moments. People here really appreciate a good work ethic so her career won't suffer despite the constant online backslashes. Emma is also very polite and professional and I've yet to hear anyone say a bad word about her. But she comes across as very neurotic and insecure despite her awkward charming personality. I didn't work with her on that set but a friend of mine told me she suffered a nervous breakdown. Her former boyfriend AG actually had been in real rough spot after he was ousted from the Spidey gig. Good riddance, I've heard he is a real douche on set and treated her badly. I also want to say Margot Robbie is way smarter than she looks. She will be remembered as one of this generation greatest. Really enjoyed spending time with her.

by Anonymousreply 276February 18, 2019 3:18 PM

Margot Robbie actually looks smart, in my opinion. Very classy.

by Anonymousreply 277February 18, 2019 4:12 PM

R277 she does now but before she looked like a typical straya airheaded blondie

by Anonymousreply 278February 18, 2019 8:09 PM

Yeah I think she actually looks smart, too. Maybe we should do that thread.

by Anonymousreply 279February 18, 2019 8:18 PM

R267 She most likely used a surrogate like every other closeted actress in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 280February 18, 2019 8:22 PM

r280 go back to LSA you bigoted loon.

by Anonymousreply 281February 18, 2019 8:25 PM

Robbie is not even airheaded blondie she dyes her hair.

by Anonymousreply 282February 18, 2019 8:25 PM

Weisz is 48, there were pics of her apparently pregnant, but surrogate wouldn't surprise me. Suspect if not surrogate, baby was achieved via IVF or fertility drugs at that age.

by Anonymousreply 283February 18, 2019 8:38 PM

R269 I’m sure he throws a few of his wwhl bartenders to the raging heterosexual barry diller as well. R278 she has had a bit of a ‘glow up’. I remember her on neighbours and she looked chubby and unremarkable to be honest. Acting was shit as well. Would never have guessed she’d go on to become what she has. Hats off to her

by Anonymousreply 284February 18, 2019 8:40 PM

Despite outing being less of a career risk, Hollywood is even more homophobic now than in any time in its history.

by Anonymousreply 285February 18, 2019 9:41 PM

How so, R285?

And thanks R276, some of the stuff Stone has said makes her sound fragile--i.e. being agoraphobic. Robbie's made some interesting career choices; it's clear that she's interested in longevity, not just being a bombshell, not surprised there's a brain behind the somewhat airheaded persona.

by Anonymousreply 286February 18, 2019 9:51 PM

R276 I think I know what set you refer to. Was it Birdman?

by Anonymousreply 287February 18, 2019 11:37 PM

R276 any Keanu stories?

by Anonymousreply 288February 19, 2019 1:02 AM

[quote]If Brie Larson married Alison Brie, she'd be Brie Brie.

No, Alison's real last name is Schermerhorn.

by Anonymousreply 289February 19, 2019 1:05 AM

R284 to be fair, it’s not as if any of the neighbours cast had particularly strong material to work with

by Anonymousreply 290February 19, 2019 1:23 AM

r283, I realize it's difficult for you, as an involuntary 53 year old virgin churchfrau, to believe, but it's actually very common for women who have sex with men to get pregnant. In fact, it's so common that an entire species resulted from said fornication and that species has persisted for 300,000 years and shows no indication of (natural) extinction coming any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 291February 19, 2019 1:34 AM

R230 that is a hot picture. With beautiful CZJ on the side...gorg.

R276 that's great to hear about them, especially Robbie.

by Anonymousreply 292February 19, 2019 1:59 AM

"I realize it's difficult for you, as an involuntary 53 year old virgin churchfrau, to believe, but it's actually very common for women who have sex with men to get pregnant."

I'm so sorry your parents kept you from attending sex education class in high school, but someone ought to tell you that when most 48-year-old women have sex with men to get pregnant, it doesn't make babies.

by Anonymousreply 293February 19, 2019 2:52 AM

JLaw is likely knocked up and engaged to her non-celeb bf, Emma S is also dating a non-celeb (SNL writer). Their pal Amy Schumer also recently married a civilian and is due in a few months. Margot Robbie also married a non-famous guy. Brie Larson would do well to emulate this trend.

by Anonymousreply 294February 19, 2019 2:57 AM

Margot Robbie is, at the very least, business savvy- she's already producing films and tv (11 projects on her plate).

by Anonymousreply 295February 19, 2019 3:04 AM

I saw Princess Cohen pimp his People mag cover. Poor Benji what a cute kid. Who is the kid's mom?

by Anonymousreply 296February 19, 2019 3:04 AM

"She will be remembered as one of this generation greatest."

Welcome to the datalounge, Margot Robbie's agent!

by Anonymousreply 297February 19, 2019 3:36 AM

R294 margot's hubby is a producer. I wouldn't call him an ordinary civilian. Jlaw's soon to be husband is an art bro who is pals with the nyc elite. You make it sound like they picked some average Joe who works in accounting when in reality they are still dating guys in business just not actors.

by Anonymousreply 298February 19, 2019 6:06 AM

R297 So typical and annoying of you. Just when we have a guy willing to spill tea there's always a troll who tries to discredit him. Begone!

by Anonymousreply 299February 19, 2019 6:14 AM

R299 That "guy" is you.

You do realise we can see your post history, right?

by Anonymousreply 300February 19, 2019 6:23 AM

R300 and my point still stands. I do appreciate the notion I could work for Robbie. I am sure the gig pays fairly well for relatively chill time spending browsing anonymous boards.

by Anonymousreply 301February 19, 2019 6:48 AM

[R291] While it isn't unknown for a 48 year old woman to conceive naturally, it isn't common. Female fertility declines to all but non-existent around the age of 45. Rachel Weisz' new baby is likely the result of IVF, a donor egg, or maybe her own egg if she had some frozen a few years back. Or maybe even frozen embryos from a few years' back. I think I read somewhere that she and Daniel Craig had been trying for a baby for years.

It is often speculated that famous women will secretly use surrogates while pretending to be pregnant. My question is has there ever been hard evidence that anyone has ever done this? Outside lurid soap opera plotlines? And that video of Beyonce sitting down and her belly "disappearing" is not hard evidence.

by Anonymousreply 302February 19, 2019 7:36 AM

R294 gtfo with that civilian bullshit. They’re performers and entertainers, not fucking military personnel.

by Anonymousreply 303February 19, 2019 7:46 AM

r303 common industry parlance.

The person either is in entertainment or knows enough to use the word. I let it go in case it's the former, as we seldom get good gossip around here anymore.

by Anonymousreply 304February 19, 2019 7:52 AM

R302 Jessica Chastain had a daughter via surrogate.

by Anonymousreply 305February 19, 2019 7:58 AM

[quote] While it isn't unknown for a 48 year old woman to conceive naturally, it isn't common.

It's a one in a million thing. r291 is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 306February 19, 2019 8:08 AM

[R305] Yes but she didn't pretend to be pregnant. Lots of people have children via surrogates but I've noticed recently that people often speculate that if a famous woman is pregnant, she's actually wearing a prosthetic belly as a ruse while a surrogate is hidden away somewhere. It's crazy.

by Anonymousreply 307February 19, 2019 8:41 AM

Nicole Kidman’s first pregnancy is one I believe she faked. She admitted her sister was surrogate for the second child only after SJP was open about her twins.

by Anonymousreply 308February 19, 2019 9:53 AM

R286 how one can have agoraphobia and yet be a wildly successful actress slash movie star known for her outgoing personality and charm?

by Anonymousreply 309February 19, 2019 10:09 AM

(309) Kim Bassinger was agoraphobic and had a pretty successful career

by Anonymousreply 310February 19, 2019 10:20 AM

Yes Kidman faked her pregnancy. She's also a lesbian with 2 lavender marriages I don't think she ever comes out.

by Anonymousreply 311February 19, 2019 11:16 AM

R307 people often speculate that if a famous woman is pregnant, she's actually wearing a prosthetic belly as a ruse while a surrogate is hidden away somewhere. It's crazy.

It's what many closeted actresses do.

by Anonymousreply 312February 19, 2019 11:17 AM

R302 It is often speculated that famous women will secretly use surrogates while pretending to be pregnant.

Some of the closeted lesbian actresses and a politician who faked pregnancy

Angelina Jolie, Kidman, Katie Holmes, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Diane Kruger, Elsa Pataky, Kate Hudson, Chrissy Teigen, Sarah Palin, Danielle Jonas, Kim Kardashian, Amy Adams

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313February 19, 2019 11:24 AM

[Quote] JLaw is likely knocked up and engaged to her non-celeb bf

I assumed the engagement was mostly so she could get some positive pr after all of Heavy's bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 314February 19, 2019 2:34 PM

The fact that Chastain, who, at 41, isn't all that old, went the surrogate route does nothing to dispel the gossip that her marriage to the Italian nobleman/fashion exec is just a mutually beneficial lavender marriage. In fact, quite the opposite...

by Anonymousreply 315February 19, 2019 2:51 PM

R313, I don't know about the rest of them, but I can 100% assure you that Amy Adams was pregnant and gave birth to her daughter. No surrogate.

by Anonymousreply 316February 19, 2019 3:01 PM

What is it about choosing surrogacy at 41 that suggests "lavender marriage" instead of "I'm too old for this shit but I want a baby that's my genetic offspring"?

by Anonymousreply 317February 19, 2019 3:06 PM

At least she didn't faked pregnancy if she had done that I couldn't be a fan anymore.

by Anonymousreply 318February 19, 2019 3:32 PM

r303 How about you gtfo with that military worship? We all know what "civilian" means in the context of DL and this thread in particular. One word having different meanings is nothing revolutionary, so stop yelling at the clouds. Also, they get to fuck celebs so it's not like they're being marginalized or anything.

by Anonymousreply 319February 19, 2019 4:10 PM

[quote]JLaw is likely knocked up and engaged to her non-celeb bf

Sure Jan! lesbian Lawrence is pregnant from his gay boyfriend lol

by Anonymousreply 320February 19, 2019 4:14 PM

Brie Larson is also a lesbian and has fake tits and nose job she was outed the year she won Oscar by DL experts.

by Anonymousreply 321February 19, 2019 4:15 PM

Angela Bassett had her eggs frozen a decade before she conceived via surrogate at age 47.

by Anonymousreply 322February 19, 2019 4:24 PM

For some reason, Scandinavian women are known to have an easier time having babies after forty. I don’t know why.

by Anonymousreply 323February 19, 2019 4:25 PM

If Orlando Bloom is gay, who’s he hooking up with? I’ve never heard anything about his men friends. Other than when he kissed Virgo Mortensen while promoting their LOTR films, but that’s an actor thing...

by Anonymousreply 324February 19, 2019 4:31 PM

R323 guys still want to fuck them because they still look good!

by Anonymousreply 325February 19, 2019 5:21 PM

"guys still want to fuck them because they still look good!"

What does that have to do with fertility?

by Anonymousreply 326February 19, 2019 5:24 PM

[quote]It is often speculated that famous women will secretly use surrogates while pretending to be pregnant.

Beyonce was the obvious one but only the first time. She went out of her way to make sure people knew it was real with the twins because it actually was real.

I do think that Katie was actually pregnant and carried Suri but the timeline around that wasn't what they led you to believe publicly.

by Anonymousreply 327February 19, 2019 5:34 PM

r312/r313, why would closeted actresses in particular use surrogates? It's not like they actually have to fuck a man to conceive.

Women who use surrogates do so because they can't/don't want to carry a baby, for whatever reason.

by Anonymousreply 328February 19, 2019 5:48 PM

Jennifer is not lesbian at all. I know personally two guys who have hooked up with her. Her relationships with Darren and Nic were as real as it can get in the town. Don't know anything about Cooke apart from his links with NYC art scene but I assume they are legit too.

by Anonymousreply 329February 19, 2019 5:57 PM

The Jennifer Lawrence trolls are so tiresome: there are literally pictures of her with cum on her face.... like sorry, not even an ambitious girl willing to fuck for parts would do that if she was gay.

by Anonymousreply 330February 19, 2019 7:11 PM

Thread ruined by paranoid conspiracy mongering LSA nubian fraus.

by Anonymousreply 331February 19, 2019 7:17 PM

r323...because it takes that long for their eggs to thaw.

by Anonymousreply 332February 19, 2019 7:34 PM

Fucking for roles and Oscar makes Jennifer Lawrence a whore not bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 333February 19, 2019 7:44 PM

[quote]What is it about choosing surrogacy at 41 that suggests "lavender marriage" instead of "I'm too old for this shit but I want a baby that's my genetic offspring"?

Or, "I want a kid but given the fact my career relies in part on my attractiveness, no way I'm going to take the chance that my body will bounce back after a pregnancy"?

by Anonymousreply 334February 19, 2019 7:51 PM

Ellen Pompeo had 2 of her 3 kids via a surrogate! She must be a bulldyke!

by Anonymousreply 335February 19, 2019 8:03 PM

Didn't Ellen Pompeo have some kind of dangerous complication with her first child that required her to use a surrogate for the other two?

by Anonymousreply 336February 19, 2019 8:29 PM

I know she was on bedrest R336 and they wrote her character as having a surgery to get away with a few episodes in a hospital bed. But if a woman doesn't carry a child, she must be gay gay gay!

Ignoring all the lesbians who have publicly carried their own children, of course.

by Anonymousreply 337February 19, 2019 8:33 PM

beyonce pregnant with blue ivy in a fucking video. granted beyonce's team loves the fake baby rumors because it just gets people talking about her/furthering her legend status.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338February 19, 2019 9:32 PM

Speaking of Blue Ivy and things that no one wants to say out loud: that kid is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 339February 20, 2019 2:46 AM

Any info on Edgar Ramirez and who he's fucking?

by Anonymousreply 340February 20, 2019 3:15 AM

R340 last I heard he was with some older male journalist from Venezuela

by Anonymousreply 341February 20, 2019 3:27 AM

Thanks R341 Do you mean Jonathan Blum? I think that's over.

by Anonymousreply 342February 20, 2019 3:36 AM

I think Weisz was really pregnant maybe with frozen eggs but I’ve seen pictures of her big and with her doula. A woman with a moonbump wouldn’t employ a doula,.

by Anonymousreply 343February 20, 2019 4:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344February 20, 2019 4:14 PM

Khloe Kardashian pregnancy is/was FAKE..... the bump is PROSTHETIC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345February 20, 2019 4:16 PM

Leaving Neverland (2019)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346February 20, 2019 4:57 PM

The fake pregnancy rumors are pretty nutty--not sure why they're so prevalent--maybe it's that the celebs tend to be way more careful about pregnancy weight gain than the slobs who post about them?

That said, yeah, dramatic drop-off of viable eggs in the early 40s. Just higher risks in general past the age of 35. So, lots of those 40+ pregnancies involved IVF, possibly donor eggs, etc. and, in some cases, surrogates. There's also pressure on actresses not to get pregnant--it interferes with production schedules.

Using a surrogate tells you zip about a celeb's sexuality--people who think that haven't paid attention to the medical advances of the last 45 years.

by Anonymousreply 347February 20, 2019 10:59 PM

Honestly, any woman who has been rich enough to get someone to raise her children for her has done so throughout the history of civilization, and now that it's possible to use money to spare themselves the inconveniences of pregnancy, they're doing that too. So now, straight women are using surrogates.

So no, the use of a surrogate doesn't prove lesbianism, not at all.

by Anonymousreply 348February 20, 2019 11:03 PM

Is Ramirez out R340?

by Anonymousreply 349February 21, 2019 3:20 AM

R342 I had to google him and yes, I think that's him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350February 21, 2019 10:11 AM

Fucking pregnancies and muff diving. JFC are there any gay men left on DL with ACTUAL gossip?

by Anonymousreply 351February 21, 2019 12:28 PM

It's kind of creepy that he looks very similar to her other ex, who's also named Tyler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352February 21, 2019 12:31 PM

I give Daren Criss’s marriage three years, tops - that’s the usual contract length for a bearding relationship.

Also, Shawn Mendes, bless him - he’s adorable, but he’s also the twinkiest twink to ever have twinked and that Calvin Klein ad is fooling nobody

by Anonymousreply 353February 21, 2019 12:42 PM

What R303 said. This “star royalty” bullshit is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 354February 21, 2019 2:57 PM

R323, their eggs are already frozen inside them.

by Anonymousreply 355February 21, 2019 3:01 PM

Who will get a divorce first - Nick Jonas, Darren Criss, or Justin Bieber? Place your bets!

by Anonymousreply 356February 21, 2019 3:15 PM

Justin Bieber's too religious, and Darren Criss won't get a divorce until it helps his career in some way. Everyone (gay and straight) knows the Jonas thing is a publicity stunt, so I'm placing bets on him!

by Anonymousreply 357February 21, 2019 8:45 PM

R356 Darren Criss

I think Jonas/Chopra bearding contract will be a longer like Jolie/Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 358February 21, 2019 8:52 PM

R356 Hailey Baldwin's broke ass father would kill her before he'd let her lose this gravy train.

by Anonymousreply 359February 21, 2019 9:11 PM

[Quote] This foreign born permanent A list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee has never really spoken out about #MeToo because she doesn't like people discussing her long time relationship with a man nearly in his 30's when she was just 15. Kate Winslet/Stephen Tredre

Am i the only one who didn't know about this??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360February 23, 2019 1:26 PM

Winslet is a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 361February 23, 2019 1:33 PM

Ned Rocknroll and Mendes are gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362February 23, 2019 1:38 PM

Vanity Fair's Hollywood issue

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363February 23, 2019 1:39 PM

R360 15 would have been close enough to the UK age of consent (16) for the man to have avoided prosecution in a consensual sexual relationship. Very few cases are even investigated when one of the partners is that age as we don't strictly speaking have 'Statutory Rape' laws.

The age of consent is/was lower in more than half of the rest of Europe when she was 15 in any case.

by Anonymousreply 364February 23, 2019 2:20 PM

[quote] I hope i look half decent at 50.

Well, it was a long time ago, so no one is faulting you for not remembering if you did . . .

by Anonymousreply 365February 23, 2019 2:34 PM

Who dyou think? Cooper and Irina? Or Adam Driver?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366February 24, 2019 12:47 PM

R366 Enty is cribbing from BlindGossip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367February 24, 2019 6:58 PM

Agree with R7 - no legit site can keep up accurate content every single day. They make shit up. They also get fake blinds or dirt others are planting there (didn't the Gretchen Mol stuff come from Weinstein's team because she shot him down). Gossip sites have real stuff but are also used as a weapon and retribution.

by Anonymousreply 368February 26, 2019 8:43 PM

R353 it's funny, this morning on the subway (NYC) I listened to a convo between 2 thirtysomethings - one obviously, if not flamboyantly, gay (well, gay voice for days and years). He was talking about work. He was also talking about a third party. She compared something he was saying to parenthood, "Parenthood is really about figuring out your limits." The tone, to me, was that he wasn't a parent and she was explaining someone's choices to him. She praised him for something, "You were always good with them." I was trying to figure out the relationship. Siblings? Close co-workers? Other. It was "other" as when his stop came up, they kissed on the lips. "Bye honey." "Bye babe." I don't know if I was just wrong about gay voice = gay or if this was some other deal.

by Anonymousreply 369February 26, 2019 8:47 PM

Yeah, R368, the bullshit content is high in any blind gossip site, because publicists are obviously using them to plant bad stories about rivals and good stories about clients, and to publicize upcoming films with hints of scandal or romance. Your client can't be arsed to go out and do charity work? Drop a blind item about them doing charity work anonymously and then "reveal" it! Nobody's interested in a showmance with your client? Plant a story about them fucking someone much higher up the Hollywood food chain!

But yeah, the bullshit content is way, way higher on the ENTY site. He'll print anything.

by Anonymousreply 370February 26, 2019 8:54 PM

I'm certain Enty gets some of the blinds from ambulence chasing lawyers trying to work up lawsuits against celebs.

by Anonymousreply 371February 26, 2019 9:48 PM

enty gets his blinds from: making up stories from pap photos, message boards like this and lsa, comment sections of other gossip sites, and his butt.

by Anonymousreply 372February 26, 2019 9:53 PM

I find it quite interesting that the two coincide with each row he; Blind Gossip is much more reliable and won’t print stuff without evidence, they like their reputation too much. I’m just trying to figure out whether CDaN blatantly copied that blind from them, or if they heard it somewhere else too.

by Anonymousreply 373February 26, 2019 9:59 PM

R373 *each other

by Anonymousreply 374February 26, 2019 9:59 PM

[quote]didn't the Gretchen Mol stuff come from Weinstein's team because she shot him down

Yes she shut him down but he cast her in more films lol

by Anonymousreply 375February 26, 2019 10:19 PM

[quote]I give Daren Criss’s marriage three years, tops - that’s the usual contract length for a bearding relationship.

Let's congregate here in three years and check how well this has aged. My bet: Not well at all.

by Anonymousreply 376February 27, 2019 12:01 AM

"I find it quite interesting that the two coincide with each row he; Blind Gossip is much more reliable and won’t print stuff without evidence, they like their reputation too much"

And yet tons of their blind items are totally bogus.

by Anonymousreply 377February 27, 2019 2:52 AM

Alex Pettyfer, what is he doing these days?

Several blind items have hinted that Chris Evans sometimes does dudes.

John Wayne secretly donated funds to th KKK.

by Anonymousreply 378February 27, 2019 3:48 AM

[Quote] Several blind items have hinted that Chris Evans sometimes does dudes.

Well another one just said that he's been sexting Jenny Slate so.......

by Anonymousreply 379February 27, 2019 1:06 PM

R379 bisexuality is a thing, yknow. He can be into dudes and still be into women.

by Anonymousreply 380February 27, 2019 1:23 PM

R380 i know that. But it's not a very popular sentiment on DL.

by Anonymousreply 381February 27, 2019 1:37 PM

The rumours were that Chris is into dudes when high on coke, which is basically all the time these days.

by Anonymousreply 382February 27, 2019 8:40 PM

Blind gossip posts blind items from various sites and used to include cdan. When cdan was exposed as blatantly false, bg put up a post saying they wouldn't post cdan anymore. I'm pretty sure In the fine print of cdan, it basically says their gossip is made up.

by Anonymousreply 383March 1, 2019 4:08 AM

352. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 02/25 **#45** OSCARS: As I have been saying for a couple of months, this foreign born married acting couple consisting of two A- listers are in trouble marriage wise. Last night, their actions just kind of showed everyone else what is going on. Rachel Weisz/Daniel Craig (Rachel & Daniel together but not together at the Oscars)

by Anonymousreply 384March 1, 2019 7:09 AM

R384, what actions?

by Anonymousreply 385March 1, 2019 7:47 AM

R384 Bearding contract ending?

by Anonymousreply 386March 1, 2019 11:18 AM

R384 what does that even mean? They definitely sat together...

by Anonymousreply 387March 1, 2019 12:14 PM

I've come to believe when movie stars marry each other it's got to be a contract or bearding relationship. I don't think there's a natural way for a movie star maririage to work. The dysfunction and lack of stability/reliable time together is built in.

by Anonymousreply 388March 1, 2019 4:43 PM

Did they bring dates who sat on either side of them? Why would they have a mid-life crisis baby and break up before it can tell the judge who it wants to live with?

by Anonymousreply 389March 1, 2019 9:53 PM

As far as I could see, there was one good shot of Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz and they were both genuinely smiling and looked happy to be there. So whoever wrote/claimed that either saw them before/after/off-camera or is full of shit

by Anonymousreply 390March 2, 2019 2:26 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391March 2, 2019 6:49 AM

R313 Katie Holmes just faked the timing of her pregnancy. She has puckered, droopy skin on her stomach by her belly button. I believe that she did give birth to Suri but Tom Cruise isn't the bio dad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392March 2, 2019 7:02 AM

Blind gossip posted my blind (with receipts) but with info I didn't know. I assume they had multiple sources to the same blind.

by Anonymousreply 393March 2, 2019 8:34 AM

R393 which blind was that?

by Anonymousreply 394March 2, 2019 1:46 PM

R392 Katie Holmes has never been pregnant in her life.

Cruise hired a surrogate mother and Holmes was just his pretend wife/beard and pretended to be pregnant.

Holmes is just one example there are hundreds of fake pregnancies in Hollywood (Jolie, Kidman, Beyonce, Lopez, ...) literally every fake couple in Hollywood do the same.

by Anonymousreply 395March 2, 2019 1:53 PM

DL is just so in love with Weisz that can't accept that she's a fake ass and a liar who lives a double life same can be said for Kidman fangirls.

by Anonymousreply 396March 2, 2019 1:56 PM

Beard/Merkin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397March 2, 2019 1:57 PM

R395 she obviously had a baby. She has the telltale droopy stomach skin in r392’s photos. Just because it’s a juicy rumor that fits into a certain narrative, doesn’t make it true.

by Anonymousreply 398March 2, 2019 1:57 PM

Weisz and his ex gay hubby Aronofsky who was the sperm donor for lesbian Natalie Portman's kid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399March 2, 2019 1:58 PM

R398 It's not a rumor it's a fact she's a lesbian and has always bearded. Stomach skin doesn't really mean anything.

by Anonymousreply 400March 2, 2019 2:05 PM

Stomach skin means everything. There is no reason for a fit/thin woman Katie's age to have this stomach except a pregnancy and that is a fact.

by Anonymousreply 401March 2, 2019 2:33 PM

Stomach skin doesn't always mean pregnancy especially for a lezzie Katie Holmes.

by Anonymousreply 402March 2, 2019 2:55 PM

R401 but this images proves fake pregnancy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403March 2, 2019 2:56 PM

10 Celebs Accused Of Faking Their Pregnancy

Very interesting list all rumored lezzies and/or beard for famous celebrities

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404March 2, 2019 2:58 PM

R404 how does that image prove a fake pregnancy? And stomach skin almost always proves a real pregnancy r402. Seriously. Are these all men commenting? Cause they sure don’t know a thing about pregnancy and how it changes your stomach skin.

by Anonymousreply 405March 2, 2019 3:00 PM

R405 Are you blind or really don't see the fake baby bump?

by Anonymousreply 406March 2, 2019 3:05 PM

John Legend's lesbian beard faked her pregnancy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407March 2, 2019 3:07 PM

I see bumps, r405. Unless she’s wearing no clothes, it’s impossible to tell.

by Anonymousreply 408March 2, 2019 3:07 PM

Y’all really want to know whether a bunch of women grew their crotch spawn or not? Idgaf I wanna hear actual gossip!

by Anonymousreply 409March 2, 2019 4:00 PM

Oh my fucking God. I was the set person posting on the other threads. I had to go back to work. I came back to the states for a funeral and this thread has gone to shit.

Weisz was very much pregnant for real. She joked about hemorrhoids. They are both very opinionated; two strong personalities. I think they both play well with others (side pieces), but they are genuinely affectionate with each other, and not just when cameras are around. This is a real marriage.

Open secret that Katie Holmes' pregnancy was off by a few months. Baby daddy is Chris Klein. Katie was hoping for a Nicole Kidman style career from her marriage to Tom Cruise, but wasn't prepared for the cost - he's more than a little bit nuts and its gotten worse as he's gotten older.

Jennifer Lawrence is not gay, FFS. She's fun but yeah, can be a bit vacuous. I adore the girl though as she is sweet as can be. New fiancee has introduced her to do an amazingly fun, creative art crowd in NYC More edgy. Remember, she's been hanging with Zoe Kravitz as one of her closest friends for almost 10 years. The NYC is far more cultured than LA. She's trying to be taken more seriously as an actress.

Margot Robbie, as discussed in prior threads, is one of my favorite people. She's kind and funny and incredibly smart. Well educated. Can discuss a myriad of subjects intelligently. She's either going to have a really long career or will just bag it eventually when she gets sick of the plastic people in Hollywood. She'd do very well on stage.

Alexander Skasgard being gay is pretty obvious. He's known to have "hooked up" with Kate Bosworth. He's been very public about how much he enjoyed filming the gay scenes with Ryan Kwanten in True Blood. 'Nuff said. I think he'll come out later in life. He's a super laid back guy; I think he just wants to make the big bucks if and how he can. FYI, Stellan Skasgard is a phenomenal guy and has obviously done a Hell of a job raising his kids. A really nice family.

Charlize Theron is bi, not a lesbian. The Sean Penn relationship was real. He's very, very charming when he wants to be. He's also a manipulative fuckwad; as in, emotionally manipulative then becomes emotionally abusive. Should be punched in the face repeatedly.

To the Adam Driver troll, seriously. We've discussed him ad nauseum over two threads. Enough already.

I got a lot of shit to do before I head back out to work, but will try and check in.

by Anonymousreply 410March 2, 2019 4:49 PM

Thanks, Crew Guy! Nice to see you again.

by Anonymousreply 411March 2, 2019 5:04 PM

R145 is it really you?! Welcome back!

Condolences on the funeral, grief is a horrible thing to work through.

by Anonymousreply 412March 2, 2019 5:05 PM

No shit wait, R175, not 145

by Anonymousreply 413March 2, 2019 5:05 PM

Jason Momoa/Lisa Bonet gossip?

by Anonymousreply 414March 2, 2019 5:06 PM

What’s with the Charlize/brad shit, is that him stirring shit up trying to get under Angelina skin? And then again with the Jennifer Aniston bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 415March 2, 2019 5:07 PM

Did you hear anything interesting come out of the Oscars?

by Anonymousreply 416March 2, 2019 5:08 PM

Chris Pine is NOT Suri's father. Suri looks so much like Tom Cruise that it's ridiculous. Whether or not Katie and Tom actually had physical sex to conceive her is another matter, but that girl is Tom's.

by Anonymousreply 417March 2, 2019 5:18 PM

R407 for what, an excuse to pork up? I didn't know she was pregnant or had a baby until seeing a photo she posted that got picked up by someone but she looked like an overstuffed Shih Tzu.

by Anonymousreply 418March 2, 2019 5:33 PM

Ina Garten's farts got her dropped from CAA

by Anonymousreply 419March 2, 2019 5:35 PM

R417, Chris KLEIN, not Pine. Two different actors entirely. Pull up a picture of Klein and compare it to Suri. They both have a uniquely shaped jawline and its identical.

by Anonymousreply 420March 2, 2019 5:42 PM

I never understood the Penn-Theron thing and their "breakup". Penn did an interview where he said she wasn't just his girlfriend but the LOVE OF HIS LIFE.

A month later they announced their breakup.

Fucking weird. That just doesn't add up.

by Anonymousreply 421March 2, 2019 7:52 PM

Theron ghosted him, didn’t she? Penn must’ve done something truly fucked up for her tastes and she noped outta there.

by Anonymousreply 422March 2, 2019 7:55 PM

If Chris Klein is Suri's real father why does she looks exactly like pre surgery Tom Cruise and/or Tom's cousin William Mapother? Is this a Ronan Farrow/Frank Sinatra type situation?

by Anonymousreply 423March 2, 2019 7:56 PM

[quote][R294] margot's hubby is a producer. I wouldn't call him an ordinary civilian.

Margot's hubby was a third assistant director when they met and became a producer once he married his famous wife and she hired him to produce for her. The same way Julia Roberts's husband went from a camera assistant to cinematographer once he married her. There are many examples of crew members moving up in the business via marriage.

by Anonymousreply 424March 2, 2019 8:03 PM

Chris Pine, Chris Klein, doesn't matter -- she doesn't look like either one of them. She looks exactly like Tom Cruise. She even got his nose.

by Anonymousreply 425March 2, 2019 8:16 PM

Anyway, Crew Guy, do you know something about Rami Malek? Is he seeing someone?

by Anonymousreply 426March 2, 2019 8:31 PM

R426 On paper he’s seeing Lucy Boynton. In reality the poor dude is closeted

by Anonymousreply 427March 2, 2019 8:46 PM

R410 is a fraud with no real info.

by Anonymousreply 428March 2, 2019 8:48 PM

r399... Hmm interesting as I just heard from a friend who went to college with Natalie, who used to be quite the party girl, fucking around with many MEN on campus aka SLUT!. Even blatantly hit on my friends then boyfriend literally while she was sitting right next to them, and didnt give one fuck. She was a sloppy party girl slut. Maybe is BI, but she def knows her way around the D.

by Anonymousreply 429March 2, 2019 8:57 PM

Welcome back set guy! I find your news fascinating!

I especially like hearing the positive stories (e.g. Margot Robbie)

by Anonymousreply 430March 2, 2019 8:57 PM

something something harmony something something rachel can't be the end of this thread. it just cant.

by Anonymousreply 431March 3, 2019 2:23 AM

the trolls are sleepy. what time is it in Petrograd, sorry, St. Petersburg.

by Anonymousreply 432March 3, 2019 2:24 AM

So, John Mayer posted a video of his Sunday show Current Mood. He “accidentally” left in a couple of texts from Jen Aniston. He got called out and he then edited the video again and removed the texts. I wonder if they are getting back together, just friends or what. It seems hard to believe that Mayer would not notice the texts, but maybe?

by Anonymousreply 433March 3, 2019 2:42 AM

miss ... that guy. oh you know, that guy. not set guy. that other guy. damn. miss him.

by Anonymousreply 434March 3, 2019 3:44 AM

Charlize has got another target in her sights

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435March 3, 2019 2:14 PM

The Greek mafia is the only reason either John Stamos or Jennifer Aniston have careers.

by Anonymousreply 436March 3, 2019 3:28 PM

R395 Katie Holmes has the droopy puckered skin that some women get from being pregnant. No woman would fake what is shown in the bikini photo, especially an actress.

by Anonymousreply 437March 3, 2019 3:48 PM

Katie Holmes just faked the timing of Suri's birth to make it look like Tom was the father, hence the pillow. The droopy skin on her stomach is not from weight gain or loss. It most certainly is from a pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 438March 3, 2019 3:50 PM

R437 Dennis Wilson? Details, please

by Anonymousreply 439March 3, 2019 3:53 PM

It wasn’t about Jessica Chastain wanting to use a surrogate because of her lavender marriage, she HAD to use one so she could film the sequel to IT. #priorities

by Anonymousreply 440March 3, 2019 4:52 PM

I'm still trying to get caught up on the last thread.

Sorry, I really don't know any Oscar gossip as I've been elsewhere on set; however, I can tell you that Rami Malek's win has raised a few eyebrows. Not because he didn't deserve it, its more like his ego is getting huge already and people are worried that the win is going to make him insufferable. He's an ACK-TOR and does not want people to forget it. Hopefully he reins it in so he doesn't suffer the post-Oscars tanking like Adrien Brody and so many others.

The mix of winners seemed to be a split the baby kind of thing. Green Book wasn't that much of a surprise to those in the industry, it was a "safer" film than most of the other nominees. The choices were a Marvel movie, a remake (Star is Born) where the prior versions were also nominated, a Spike Lee movie (he's pissed off a lot of people in Hollywood), Rami won the Oscar for BA for Bohemian, giving it a good enough win, Vice contained the same nominees/winners as prior years. I frankly thought Roma would win, but with current political climate, they knew the winner's speech could potentially be not just political, but fiery political that's not great for ratings. Green Book has good actors who have been working a while and was a safe, unoffensive bet. It winning generated some unfortunate blow back it doesn't deserve. I like Viggo very much personally, so was glad to see him get some recognition. Also surprised he actually attended, as he normally hates that pretentious shit.

I did hear that Brad and Gaga's intimate performance pissed off his beard I mean girlfriend, as they had more chemistry on stage than he and the beard will ever have. Certainly fueled some rumors that BC might have actually done the deed with LG as is widely rumored, it was more like a method acting thing to get into the role. She is very, very charismatic IRL and allegedly one Hell of a fuck, so I can see BC going for it, just to make it extra convincing for the cameras. It clearly worked.

Brad pining for Jen? Yeah, I can see it. They had no kids, they hung around and smoked pot all the time, she allegedly did not give a crap about his bisexuality and let him have his dalliances, as long as they were safe and discrete. Brad is an amazingly cool guy; however, he's not exactly Mr. Responsible Adult. Him drinking around his and Angie's kids led to their breakup. Brad discovered parenthood is a lot fucking harder than it looks, especially with that many kids. The drinking started to be too often, too much.

Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet have been discussed in prior threads. She is very reserved and quiet; she's extremely intelligent. He's a force of nature. Crazy and fun, Knows completely odd random trivia. He pays attention and sucks up information. It works for them and they are genuinely stupid for each other.

by Anonymousreply 441March 3, 2019 4:58 PM

"They knew the winner's speech could potentially be not just political, but fiery political that's not great for ratings"

How would it affect ratings unless people could psychically predict what kind of speech would be given ahead of time?

"She is very, very charismatic IRL and allegedly one Hell of a fuck, so I can see BC going for it, just to make it extra convincing for the cameras."

ROFLMAO. He's an actor, that's what he was doing - acting.

by Anonymousreply 442March 3, 2019 5:01 PM

Thanks, r442... always fun to come here and get a nice dose of fun gossip. I totally believe the Brad Pitt stuff, but always wondered why he gets slammed for his drinking, when the rumors are that Angie has substance abuse problems of her own.

by Anonymousreply 443March 3, 2019 5:11 PM

R443, they are constantly thinking of advertiser's dollars. Good example is Ian McKellan; he is correct that the Academy will nominate him, but never let him on the stage. He has publicly said he will use it as a political platform and knows they will never allow him to do so.

They gave Roma best foreign film; again, its a consolation instead of best picture. Nobody wants people pulling a Brando on stage.

by Anonymousreply 444March 3, 2019 5:18 PM

Thanks R442! Cuaron won best director so it’s not as if he and Roma walked away empty handed, I wonder how many more people will watch it now because of the Oscar wins. What’s your opinion on Spielberg’s comments re Netflix and streaming services? I’m on the fence, personally; the theatre going experience is almost always a delight for me, but it also isolates an entire audience of people who can’t get to movie theatres because of finances, illness, location etc and it seems pretty exclusionary to me.

by Anonymousreply 445March 3, 2019 5:26 PM

I met Jason Momoa at a climbing wall once, he was lovely, just hung around with our little group of V6-8 climbers and chilled with us. Super cool dude

by Anonymousreply 446March 3, 2019 5:27 PM

Who did Spike Lee piss off in Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 447March 3, 2019 5:28 PM

[quote]So, John Mayer posted a video of his Sunday show Current Mood. He “accidentally” left in a couple of texts from Jen Aniston.

so new fake couple bearding bs

by Anonymousreply 448March 3, 2019 5:38 PM

R429 Hmm interesting making up fake stories as always.

by Anonymousreply 449March 3, 2019 5:41 PM

Seriously, Brad and Gaga tried to act into each other while performing a duet, and since they seemed into each... we should conclude they fucked? This is probably the most ridiculous thing I ever heard.

by Anonymousreply 450March 3, 2019 5:48 PM

R451, i knew a couple folks on SIB set. They made out an awful lot in what they thought were hidden locations for just practicing.. They would disappear into each other trailers for long periods. Maybe Brad is a serious method actor. I doubt Gaga would be willing to beard considering her be out and proud stance born this way stance. I'm starting to think he may be on the gay side of bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 451March 3, 2019 6:03 PM

[quote]Dennis Wilson? Details, please

He spent the rest of his life dealing with guilt for having introduced Carlo Mansoni, whoops I mean Chuck Manson, to the rest of The Beach Boys and the music industry as a whole. He was the only band member with any actual affinity for surfing, so it was easy to make it look like an accident.

by Anonymousreply 452March 3, 2019 6:33 PM

[quote]Who did Spike Lee piss off in Hollywood?

Don’t blame me, I’m dead and I was dead since before he had a career.

by Anonymousreply 453March 3, 2019 6:36 PM

Spielberg could make a better case for the importance of movie theaters if the moviegoing experience hadn’t been systematically dumbed down over the past 50 years. Going from glorious movie palaces to multi-screen shoeboxes with no architectural distinction is just one piece of this puzzle. Adopting everything wrong with TV and doubling down on it is another.

by Anonymousreply 454March 3, 2019 6:38 PM

Movie theater tickets are too expensive. A night out for families going to the movies is sky high. Plus, practically the whole audience gabs to their seatmates or to someone on their cell phones throughout the whole damn movie. Too many comic book movies have killed the film business (at least in the US).

by Anonymousreply 455March 3, 2019 8:53 PM

R447 Well, just about everyone. I worked with him when his fame was just beginning. He's a humorless asshole. I feel sorry for the people who work for his production company and for his crews. He's a cheap, exploitative bastard. He's angry at the world because his dad married a white woman after Spike's mother died.

by Anonymousreply 456March 3, 2019 8:57 PM

I can believe Spike Lee pisses off everyone. He was awful about The Green Book--I'm sure Octavia Spencer and Mahershala Ali are now dying to work with him after he openly spit on their win.

And it's hilarious that the guy who made *Jungle Fever* which basically says there's no such thing as true love between mixed-race couples has a white stepmom now. Serves him right. A bigot's a bigot.

But, then, I'm a little tired of the #Oscarssowhite guilt-trip campaign--you know, the one that ignored Latino directors winning year after year because only some not-white counts--though I think the right people won in their categories for the most part--the Black Panther wins, King, Ali, Colman (Sorry Glenn)--not sure about Malek, haven't seen BR.

Crew guy, glad to see you back. Any idea of what happened with Glenn Close--bad movie, Hollywood doesn't like her, Colman really was better?

by Anonymousreply 457March 3, 2019 10:28 PM

r446 super cool. DUMB AS A BOX OF ROCKS!

by Anonymousreply 458March 3, 2019 10:40 PM

Its what happens when there are several viable winners in any category.....the votes get split.....a lot of people voted for Gaga over Close, believe it or not, allowing Coleman to squeak ahead. If there were only 2 clear potential winners, there would have been a different outcome.

by Anonymousreply 459March 3, 2019 10:42 PM

whats the fascination with gays and Oscars? seriously? asking for a friend? Is it because of all the gay working actors/movies nominated?

by Anonymousreply 460March 3, 2019 10:57 PM

R451 Thanks for the ASIB scoop. I used to think BCoop was gay but now I’m leaning towards bisexual. I heard he’s a sex addict. Cheats on EVERYONE he’s with. I don’t see him marrying again.

by Anonymousreply 461March 3, 2019 11:01 PM

The fashion, the glamour, the camp...the trainwrecks.

by Anonymousreply 462March 3, 2019 11:02 PM

If there is ANYTHING going on between Cooper and Gaga, its a fag and his hag relationship...nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 463March 3, 2019 11:05 PM

I like Gaga but she's looking fried like Lana Turner in her later years.

I haven't seen SIB, but the song Shallow is an embarrassment. The chorus is enough to make anyone burst into laughter, "Sha-ah-ah-low..." And then, there's Gaga's big, sonic boom crescendo. Ew boy.

by Anonymousreply 464March 3, 2019 11:15 PM

Oh fuck off, Driver PR flak. Funny that he is the one person who must not be discussed in this thread. We talk about everyone and everything. DL has Adam stans, Renner stans, Armie stans, MM fanatics. You really must be new here. Don’t like something put it on fucking mute and move on.

by Anonymousreply 465March 3, 2019 11:17 PM

The thing about actors is that they're more likely than non-actors to be a bit fluid--it goes with that getting-into-role thing--they become their characters and, in real life, a lot of them are attracted to the dramatic possibilities of a relationships. They're not as fixed as to who they are in a certain way. So, someone who's normally attracted to men will be sleep with a woman if they're playing a character who's attracted to women. For a little while, they become that character down to, temporarily, sexual attraction.

Not all actors are like this, but a lot of them are. So, Brad Coop can be 90 percent gay, but that remaining 10 percent would make it possible to sleep with Gaga because he and she were into their parts.

by Anonymousreply 466March 3, 2019 11:18 PM

All the juicy details from Lainey Gossip’s 9th annual Smut Soiree

“4. But in a shocking announcement, Bradley Cooper swings both ways.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467March 3, 2019 11:42 PM

R465 Jeremy renner has stans? :p

by Anonymousreply 468March 3, 2019 11:47 PM

R466 I like this take. Cooper seems like a takes-himself-seriously sort of dude, and I could see someone like that trying something or someone he’s not into for the sake of his craft

by Anonymousreply 469March 3, 2019 11:49 PM

[quote]Hell of a fuck, so I can see BC going for it, just to make it extra convincing for the cameras.

Umm, Gaga is the wrong 'type' for BCoop to be "going for it". Come on. Everyone knows about BC. People in Darfur know about BC.

[quote] he's not exactly Mr. Responsible Adult. Him drinking around his and Angie's kids led to their breakup. Brad discovered parenthood is a lot fucking harder than it looks, especially with that many kids.

Sure, this is likely true. Pitt's drinking contributed to shit. As did Angie's roaring opioid (fentanyl) addiction, untreated BPD, huge ego and now blatant working of parental alienation on those kids. Not for nothing did Brad get a standing O at the Globes two years ago when he went out 1st time after the split. People in town KNOW the score there.

by Anonymousreply 470March 4, 2019 12:27 AM

[quote]I met Jason Momoa at a climbing wall once, he was lovely, just hung around with our little group of V6-8 climbers and chilled with us. Super cool dude.

Super cool dudes don't fondle their young daughters.

by Anonymousreply 471March 4, 2019 1:00 AM

[quote]because he and she were into their parts.

*bidda boom*

by Anonymousreply 472March 4, 2019 1:01 AM

"They made out an awful lot in what they thought were hidden locations for just practicing."

Funny how no mainstream sites reported on this, even though they are dying for stories about well known stars dating each other. Funny how only you are privy to this gossip.

"So, someone who's normally attracted to men will be sleep with a woman if they're playing a character who's attracted to women."

This is not true, except maybe according to wishful thinking fangurls who want to believe they have a chance with their favorite gay star

"I can believe Spike Lee pisses off everyone. He was awful about The Green Book--I'm sure Octavia Spencer and Mahershala Ali are now dying to work with him after he openly spit on their win."

Huh? If he didn't like the movie itself, that doesn't mean he doesn't like the actors who appeared in it

"Serves him right. A bigot's a bigot."

I love racist Republicans who insist that black people are the real racists. Republicans are dumb.

by Anonymousreply 473March 4, 2019 1:26 AM

Hello, Crew Guy. Can you confirm if Rachel W and Daniel C are bisexual?

Anything on the 9-5 alumni - Fonda, Parton, Tomlin?

Thanking you in advance.

by Anonymousreply 474March 4, 2019 1:39 AM

Wtf R471?

by Anonymousreply 475March 4, 2019 1:49 AM

Crew guy any Keanu stories?

by Anonymousreply 476March 4, 2019 1:49 AM

R474, personally, I have never seen any real evidence that either Rachel Weisz or Daniel Craig are bi. Is it possible? Sure. Daniel is known for having a bit of a wandering eye, but that's pretty much all of Hollywood.

R466, I can see that too. There have also been some rumors that BC is either a sex addict now or one waiting to happen.

I think what Spielberg was saying was interesting; sure, movies are great. Its how I make my living. Problem is, the theater experience is more expensive, especially for a family. Theaters are trying to make more money by adding more screens, so they're smaller. Many times surround sound is calibrated too loudly, especially for action films. You never know if you're going to have the asshole with the cell phone in the next row. Plus Netflix and other services are coming up with outstanding original content. I like being able to pause a movie to use the bathroom, get a snack, etc. My Netflix membershhip is the same as me going to the theater once. There are some movies I will see in the theater though If I can; usually the big spectacles.

I think Coleman won because it was a genuinely terrific performance. Glenn Close tends to be good time after time; its like the Academy knows that she will churn out more good movies in the future, so why give her an award yet?

Keanu gossip? As has been discussed on prior threads, what gossip? He's gay. Doesn't particularly hide it, but is exceedingly private. Quiet. Very polite. An incredibly lovely guy. You'll never hear a bad word about him from any crew member. Or anyone in the industry period.

by Anonymousreply 477March 4, 2019 2:54 AM

R473, You clearly don't know any actors. I didn't say Cooper wasn't gay, but lots of people have a strong preference for one sex, but will, in the right circumstances, have sex with the other. Cecil Beaton claimed to have had sex with Greta Garbo.

Octavia Spencer was a producer of The Green Book, so, yeah, Spike Lee was slamming her choice of material, not a performance. Since you don't seem to know that, I'm going to guess you don't know much else.

Not a Republican and, yes, bigots come in all colors. I didn't say "racist" because that connotes institutionalized discrimination. Lee made a film criticizing mixed-race relationships as inauthentic. You'd have a fucking cow if a white film maker had that on his or her resume, let's get real. He's an asshole who played the race card because his film didn't win. If it were anything but spite, he'd have not made scene at the ceremony, but expressed concerns afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 478March 4, 2019 3:03 AM

"He's an asshole who played the race card because his film didn't win."

Yawn, only Republicans idiots use the term "race card" - thanks for proving me right! You clearly don't know many actors, either, because if you did you'd know that many are totally gay or totally straight, they aren't all "flexible" because you want them to be.

by Anonymousreply 479March 4, 2019 3:18 AM

LOL, I've known a lot of actors and I'd hate to be in relationship with one, even casually, I find a lot of them kind of exhausting. Sounds like you're the one who can't deal with actors being not just the way you want.

And, no, using the term "race card" isn't exclusive to Republicans--it was, in fact, originally used to call out the tactics of a Tory politician in Britain. It gained popularity in the U.S. during the O.J. Simpson trial.

But, go on, I'm bored this evening--I love the idea of someone trying to pretend Spike Lee's not an entitled ass.

by Anonymousreply 480March 4, 2019 3:37 AM

"It gained popularity in the U.S. during the O.J. Simpson trial."

Popularity with racist white Republicans

"I love the idea of someone trying to pretend Spike Lee's not an entitled ass."

I love Republicans using Spike as a whipping boy, while trying to pretend they aren't racist.

"Sounds like you're the one who can't deal with actors being not just the way you want."

Uh, no, that's you - "shipping" actors you want to believe are a couple. Kind of like 12-year-old girls do.

by Anonymousreply 481March 4, 2019 3:48 AM

[quote]Popularity with racist white Republicans

My dad and aunt both vote Democrat, yet are known for their prejudicial remarks. What a sheltered life you must lead.

by Anonymousreply 482March 4, 2019 3:54 AM

Ok, still catching up on Thread 17 while I'm sitting waiting.

[quote] Tilda Swinton...She is regal, she confused me about my own sexuality, graceful, charming, friendly and filled the room..shes not human.

You're not kidding. Tilda Swinton is a fucking goddess. Amazing woman.

Just bullshitting with my friend who worked on the SIB set. BC is a great guy. When he's not drinking or coked up, So he was a dick pretty much 100% of the time. LG had a knack for controlling him and was able to keep the set from being the usual "Bradley Cooper wasted egomaniac fucking shit show". He absolutely believes BC would fuck LG to get into the role because he wants to win a Best Actor award SO FUCKING BAD. He would do anything he believed it would help his performance. She is now known as someone to work with. She was extremely good on set and wanted to learn everything. Looked for her to pull a Rock-like transition back to her real name for films.

by Anonymousreply 483March 4, 2019 4:00 AM

r482, let me guess - you're a Republican, right? What a sheltered life you must lead. People like you vote GOP precisely because you are racist. But of course you and the "Bradley Cooper had an affair with Lady Gaga, I swear!" troll want to claim that Democrats and black people are the real racists, not GOP voters like you.

by Anonymousreply 484March 4, 2019 4:03 AM

I see the publicists' interns are back to derail the threads.

by Anonymousreply 485March 4, 2019 4:05 AM

R483

“For the scenes when Cooper’s Jackson was inebriated out of his mind, “especially the Grammy scene,” he decided to stay in character while behind the camera for maximum authenticity. “Thank God the actors were willing to allow me to direct them sort of in that state, because it was easier to stay in that space,” Cooper explained. “It just took me a little longer to communicate what I wanted.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486March 4, 2019 4:14 AM

Anymore dish on Adam Driver? Thanks in advance

by Anonymousreply 487March 4, 2019 4:15 AM

R481, So you think OJ was innocent, eh? And Bradley Cooper would never ever ever sleep with his female co-star because he's too pure and wholesome to do so.

Okay Dopey, whatever. There's some real gossip coming in, so I'm going to let you go find Nicole Simpson's real killer or something. By the way, white people can also be bigots--it's not an either/or situation.

Back to Lady Gaga--going back to Steffie and focusing on acting is probably a good idea for her, her peak pop star moment is past, so she needs some kind of revamp and, unlike Madonna, she's not wooden and flat onscreen. If that doesn't work out, she can focus on songwriting.

by Anonymousreply 488March 4, 2019 5:02 AM

R486, fake drunk? Sure. He's fallen off the wagon more than once. He wanted to be in Leo D's boys' club and you don't get there sober.

by Anonymousreply 489March 4, 2019 5:05 AM

This thread will fill up soon. Start a part 20, please!

by Anonymousreply 490March 4, 2019 5:10 AM

[Quote] "shipping" actors you want to believe are a couple. Kind of like 12-year-old girls do.

Hate to break it to you. But it's not just 12 year olds who do that shit.

[Quote] This thread will fill up soon. Start a part 20, please!

Too soon.

by Anonymousreply 491March 4, 2019 11:42 AM

Necar Zadegan (NCIS: New Orleans)

Nathan Fillion (Firefly, Castle)

by Anonymousreply 492March 4, 2019 12:00 PM

"So you think OJ was innocent, eh? And Bradley Cooper would never ever ever sleep with his female co-star because he's too pure and wholesome to do so."

When did I say OJ was innocent, Einstein? I didn't. And when did I say Bradley Cooper was "pure and wholesome" - he's not but he's definitely GAY. The fact that you refer to Lady Gaga as "Steffie" makes you sound like a 14-year-old fangirl. Which is what you probably are. You're as much of an "insider" as that Lainey frau. Go post your racist fangirl rants somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 493March 4, 2019 4:21 PM

Me reading this thread ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494March 4, 2019 5:34 PM

Did Leo D cut of Cooper or are they still friends? I remember the blind about Lukas Haas and Cooper having some sort of war of the worlds over Lukas husband.

by Anonymousreply 495March 4, 2019 7:19 PM

Yes I remember the blind too, it went something like this: Leo is MY man and if that cunt Cooper goes near him again I'll kill him!!!!

by Anonymousreply 496March 4, 2019 7:22 PM

No longer friends. I think the balcony pic is about the last time they were seen hanging out privately. Interestingly that happened a few days after the blind, but never again...

by Anonymousreply 497March 4, 2019 8:05 PM

r475

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498March 4, 2019 9:49 PM

R451 I'm starting to think he may be on the gay side of bisexual.

She not he. Cooper is obviously gay. Gaga is out as bi but I think she's gay.

by Anonymousreply 499March 4, 2019 9:54 PM

R498 Pizzagate. Nuff said. Take your meds.

by Anonymousreply 500March 4, 2019 9:56 PM

Crew Guy is the biggest fraud on DL.

by Anonymousreply 501March 4, 2019 9:56 PM

Has Brad had an extended affair with a guy? You only hear about his relationships with women. Is there an assistant or best friend a la Sandra Bullock or Leo?

by Anonymousreply 502March 4, 2019 9:59 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503March 4, 2019 10:03 PM

I meant Brad Pitt, not Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 504March 4, 2019 10:11 PM

I can definitely see Cooper as gay-leaning-ambitiosexual!

He strikes me as someone who is gnawingly ambitious all the way down, and who'd do anything to achieve his goals, even give it a go with someone he felt no real attraction to. And that Gaga is ambitious enough to be a sort of kindred spirit, that both are capable of letting mutual gnawing hunger dominate their personal as well as professional lives, and call it a sort of "love" and see if mutual fame hunger could be expressed in bed. So who knows if those two ever did more than get hammered and talk far into the night about their common lust for Oscars, but I wouldn't be surprised if they got a little something on. Because they really are kindred spirits that way.

by Anonymousreply 505March 4, 2019 10:31 PM

"If he didn't like the movie itself, that doesn't mean he doesn't like the actors who appeared in it "

If Spike Lee had any sort of liking or respect for those two, he wouldn't have pissed all over their movie when they were happily stepping up to accept their awards. I mean, walking out when they were on stage and could see him?

Spike Lee is one of those assholes who resents it forever if anyone is rude to him, yet feels free to be monumentally rude to others.

by Anonymousreply 506March 4, 2019 10:36 PM

r500 Don't think it has been proven as unfounded, but such things help to suppress the truth; pretty sad that sc... like you spreads such dishonesty and attacks on people who care about the truth, also sad that there aren't even lots of paid posters and bots necessary to suppress the truth, sc... like r500 makes that unnecessary, who is I guess unpaid nor nonbot.

by Anonymousreply 507March 4, 2019 10:39 PM

Yes r501. His Keanu answer revealed that. KR does have sex with women, probably in addition to men.

by Anonymousreply 508March 4, 2019 10:45 PM

OMG, we've got some major nutcases here. Jason Mamoa's not fondling his daughters; Pizzagate is a made-up conspiracy theory that was fed to stupid and gullible.

by Anonymousreply 509March 4, 2019 10:47 PM

r500, that video was the first that came up and quickest to post, but it's not the one I saw originally. FWIW, I think pizzagate is bullshit.

Anyway, the vids aren't doctored - it's clear Mamoa is messing with his daughter to the point that it makes her uncomfortable enough to the point where she throws his hand off and tell him to "stop it".

by Anonymousreply 510March 5, 2019 12:52 AM

The younger child is Mamoa's son, not a daughter. It looked like he was moving his hand to the music, but then got a little weird. At least she isn't afraid to push him off her.

by Anonymousreply 511March 5, 2019 1:03 AM

And yes, I realize it's his daughter whose chest he's rubbing. I meant that the other kid is his son.

by Anonymousreply 512March 5, 2019 1:05 AM

R501 Your post was inevitable. Every time an insider posts, some idiot proclaims what they have posted is fake. It's happened to me and many others.

by Anonymousreply 513March 5, 2019 1:17 AM

R405 Brad's landscape artist is his long-term BF, allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 514March 5, 2019 1:19 AM

R508 - probably? He was openly living with his then boyfriend in Sydney while filming the Matrix. This was discussed on prior threads. i had it confirmed by a journalist friend. It wasn't discussed and in exchange, everyone played super nice with the media. He said Keanu was such a nice guy and was so beloved by the crews and people of Sydney that nobody wanted to be THAT asshole. (Kind of like how Michael Hutchence's death was covered up, He didn't commit suicide - accidental strangulation during auto erotic. Broom handle up his ass, the works. Every journalist in Sydney knows this Nobody will touch the story out of respect for his family and his memory.)

As whether you believe it or not, whether you think I'm a fraud or not, I actually don't give a fuck. Its gossip, not a fucking thesis paper. I've been on DL for 20 years. Not going anywhere.

Signing out as I have to get back to work. I may not be able to post for long periods, but I'll always come back. In the meantime, try and play nice kids!

by Anonymousreply 515March 5, 2019 4:13 AM

Would people relax and stopped acting like the crew guy or anyone else is telling the the gospel truth or lying? Most of it is personal opinions, conclusions drawn from interviews, or recycled gossip from other sites/other people. It is fun for shits and giggles and providing an ego stroke for the poster. I mean it is already is known far and wide for years that crews love Keanu. That is no grand secret. The Roma stuff is bullshit about the director and fear of politics. Everybody already knew he was going to be on stage for at least one major Oscar win, so how were they going to prevent him from speaking? Don't get me started on the Weisz fake pregnancy nonsense. Not to be mean, but one look at her body even in couture tells the story.

The crew guy signing off because he is so scary busy and won't be able to post for awhile is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 516March 5, 2019 8:47 AM

Any new scandalous pairings we haven't heard of?

by Anonymousreply 517March 5, 2019 8:51 AM

R516, you do realize that Crew Guy said the Weisz pregnancy (and her marriage) were real?

by Anonymousreply 518March 5, 2019 9:37 AM

I’m not okay with DL being 20 years old tbh. I remember when the internet was new and shiny and exciting, surely it hasn’t been around for that long

by Anonymousreply 519March 5, 2019 9:57 AM

R519 Around since 1995, you limited asshole. Fuck off PR flying monkey at R516

by Anonymousreply 520March 5, 2019 10:28 AM

[quote](Kind of like how Michael Hutchence's death was covered up, He didn't commit suicide - accidental strangulation during auto erotic. Broom handle up his ass, the works. Every journalist in Sydney knows this Nobody will touch the story out of respect for his family and his memory.)

This information (minus the broom handle) was published at the time of his death.

by Anonymousreply 521March 5, 2019 10:53 AM

Crew guy - any gossip on Carrie Anne Moss? Lez?

by Anonymousreply 522March 5, 2019 11:20 AM

Might as well do the whole Matrix cast lol

by Anonymousreply 523March 5, 2019 11:24 AM

The broom handle thing sounds like the most made up thing I've ever heard.

by Anonymousreply 524March 5, 2019 11:30 AM

R522 She pings so fucking hard. If she isn't a masculine top I'd be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 525March 5, 2019 11:51 AM

DL: We want gossip! Gets gossip DL: NO!! Its all lies! ALL LIES!!!!

by Anonymousreply 526March 5, 2019 1:02 PM

R518, i was talking sbout the people who kept pushing back that it was faked. I don't hold any poster with any reverence because he claims to work in the industry or think that he doesn't have bad info mixed in with the good. Some of these posts, regardless of the author, are reaching at best or shit everyone already knows like the Sean Penn info.

by Anonymousreply 527March 5, 2019 2:52 PM

I love how the crew guy gets so angry and frustrated and flies off in a rage when anyone questions him or is not in full agreement. Sweetie, you are on a gossip site not WaPo or NYT for fucks sake.

Don't forget your ball as you flounce off home.

by Anonymousreply 528March 5, 2019 3:07 PM

Crew guy is Leo really gay?? I find it sooo hard to believe that all of hollywood would play into the game of him dating all these girls and no one says anything??? If him and bradley cooper really are gay and it’s an open secret, how come no one ever slips and says it? Remember when Alexis Arquette spilled on Will Smith? Why don’t we have more of that? How do all the entertainment reporters sit there and speculate on Gaga and BC hooking up and do it soo convincingly if they know he’s gay?? Are all these reporters such good actors? I don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 529March 5, 2019 6:29 PM

I knew Jason was too good to be true...he’s a perv like everyone else in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 530March 5, 2019 6:33 PM

Crew guy I've heard some boiling hot gossip about Rooney Mara -- can you confirm it? It's too disgusting to write down here.

by Anonymousreply 531March 5, 2019 6:40 PM

"If him [DiCaprio] and bradley cooper really are gay and it’s an open secret, how come no one ever slips and says it? "

Why did nobody ever slip and say that Farley Granger or Cary Grant were gay?

Because every Insider knows, that once you're inside you keep secrets from the public, or you're out on your ass.

by Anonymousreply 532March 5, 2019 6:43 PM

R532 that’s old Hollywood with the studio system and the Hollywood machine that existed back then. A lot of stars were “created” by studio boses and their images were carefully controlled. People weren’t “out” back then, in Hollywood or elsewhere. But this is 2019 and bradley cooper is a huuuge star and we all have to act like it’s ok that he never talks about his child’s or his girlfriend? We all have to pretend that he’s straight. And all these entertainment people from e news to access hollywood to Ellen, etc just play the part sooo well.. are all these people such gifted actors to play into this charade? Remember when Perez Hilton and Wendy Williams used to out stars? At least they didn’t play into the charade.

by Anonymousreply 533March 5, 2019 6:52 PM

R532 by the way I’m not saying that people should be outed but when David spade tweets about GAga and BC performance after the Oscars saying “is there any chance that these two aren’t fucking?” Was he doing that just for attention since he “knows like all of us” that BC is gay? Is he just playing into the charade? That’s what I don’t get...

by Anonymousreply 534March 5, 2019 6:56 PM

R502 You only hear about his relationships with women.

You only hear about his FAKE relationships with women.

by Anonymousreply 535March 5, 2019 6:59 PM

If people don’t know or refuse to acknowledge the obvious gayness of certain celebrities, they are truly pitiful.

George Clooney has not only been outed in countless blinds, he has also been linked to injuries and suspicious deaths of several teenage boys in the region of his villa in Italy. They’ve all but accused him outright. This is why I snicker and his humanitarian stance on behalf of the downtrodden. Murderous ephebophile.

by Anonymousreply 536March 5, 2019 7:02 PM

R534 [bold]Is he just playing into the charade[/both]? That’s what I don’t get...

Yes all of them are.

by Anonymousreply 537March 5, 2019 7:05 PM

r531, how can crew guy confirm your gossip if you don't post it? Dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 538March 5, 2019 7:07 PM

[quote]Murderous ephebophile.

I hate Clooney I think he's mediocre actor at best and a fake but I don't believe those rumors and he has an adult partner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539March 5, 2019 7:08 PM

Clooney doesn't have to work another day. he made so much money with the booze biz.

by Anonymousreply 540March 5, 2019 7:11 PM

If Clooney really is gay and all of Hollywood knows, why wouldn’t he just come out at this point it’s not like he’s really making movies anymore plus he has an Oscar and loads of cash..it’s so confusing.

by Anonymousreply 541March 5, 2019 7:12 PM

R541 He loses his status and popularity and makes less money if he comes out and maybe he wants a career in politics who knows?

by Anonymousreply 542March 5, 2019 7:14 PM

r530, yep. But Hollywood certainly won't say it out loud, and even video proof isn't enough for some.

by Anonymousreply 543March 5, 2019 7:15 PM

I'm a different crew member, working on the glamourous side. Jason and Lisa are total barefoot Topanga hippies- I wouldn't doubt it if the kids run around naked all the time- we had Wolfie running around topless on set for the whole day. From that video, both of his hands were placed in the same spot on both kids, and were moving to the music, then Lola got uncomfortable (she's at that age) and shoved him off. Wolfie didn't. Looks like Jason wasn't even aware that his hands were doing that.

I didn't work on SIB, but I only have hair gossip- her wigs were so bad (she brought her own people), that BC had to pull her aside and show her the dailies- they had to digitally erase all the hairlines because the lacefront was so obvious. But by all accounts, she's lovely to work with (this is from AHS and SIB crews). I've worked with a lot of actors that "fall in love" or hook up on set- basically they're fooling their bodies and their minds by faking attraction, and it just transitions into the real thing if they're method or can't delineate reality and the story. So it's possible that BC fooled around with Gaga if he's method.

I think Netflix is surreptitiously buying theatres so they can release their projects for awards. I'm not against it- they have like 400 projects they're funding, and work is great right now (except for filming in 4K).

I'm also tired of people shitting on Bale's tirade on Batman- I've talked to members of that camera crew, and they were GLAD that he chewed out the Cinematographer- that guy is a total asshole to his crew, and shouldn't have been moving shit during a take- a lot of the crew thinks that Bale chewed him out for them.

by Anonymousreply 544March 5, 2019 7:46 PM

how much does a cinematographer make? say...on nexflix house of cards?

by Anonymousreply 545March 5, 2019 7:57 PM

Momoa, Bonet and Bonet's ex Lenny Kravitz = gay

by Anonymousreply 546March 5, 2019 8:03 PM

[quote]From that video, both of his hands were placed in the same spot on both kids, and were moving to the music, then Lola got uncomfortable (she's at that age) and shoved him off.

In the vid I saw, the camera zoomed in on Mamoa's hand, and you can see him deliberately position his hand inside her lei so as to mess with her chest. He doesn't do that with his son.

by Anonymousreply 547March 5, 2019 8:08 PM

^Bottom line, the little girl wouldn't have pushed his hand away and verbally tell him to stop if he wasn't making her uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 548March 5, 2019 8:10 PM

R548 link pls

by Anonymousreply 549March 5, 2019 8:12 PM

R544 thanks for the post! A lot more enjoyable than the bitching about the supposed veracity of lots of others

by Anonymousreply 550March 5, 2019 10:21 PM

After R Kelly and Jackson who's the next pedo to be outed?

by Anonymousreply 551March 5, 2019 11:15 PM

Leo and Bradley have definitely fucked.

by Anonymousreply 552March 6, 2019 12:23 AM

Except Bale did a lot more than merely chew out a cinematographer r544. He had a total psychotic meltdown that went on for 15 minutes+. So out of control someone later leaked the tape.

Then repeated the same spitting screamfest days later at his family in the UK the day of his largest premiere, resulting in his arrest.

by Anonymousreply 553March 6, 2019 12:44 AM

Do we think that Bale has finally been medicated, resulting in some quiet years, or he's just being smarter about where and when he has his meltdowns?

by Anonymousreply 554March 6, 2019 3:18 AM

The rumor I read about Clooney that seemed believable was that his parents are Catholic and could never accept his homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 555March 6, 2019 3:29 AM

There was already a link, r549. What do you think we've been commenting about?

by Anonymousreply 556March 6, 2019 12:57 PM

Clooney's booze deal was a money laundering scheme. "Argo" was around the same time.

by Anonymousreply 557March 6, 2019 1:01 PM

R539, lots of kiddie diddlers have partners and spouses. Wasn’t John Wayne Gacy married? Twice?

by Anonymousreply 558March 6, 2019 1:09 PM

David Tennant gossip please!

by Anonymousreply 559March 6, 2019 3:06 PM

R559 his wife is a psycho who creates fake twitter accounts to compliment herself and follow people who have blocked her. She’s paranoid about him cheating and goes full claws out at any woman who approaches him *ever*. She’s partly the reason his career is taking off so late after Dr Who, she didn’t want to move stateside (which is fair) but forbade him from doing it even temporarily m, so he had to essentially commute back and forth for auditions which ended up wasting a ton of money with flights and an LA rental *and* their U.K. home.

by Anonymousreply 560March 6, 2019 3:29 PM

Clooney is still pretty close to his ultra-Irish Catholic parents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561March 6, 2019 3:35 PM

Anal Clooney looks like an Afghan hound.

by Anonymousreply 562March 6, 2019 3:45 PM

Clooney’s leading man days may be over, but he’s got several kajillion dollar endorsements, especially abroad. Don’t look for him to be marshaling Gay Pride any time soon.

Conversely, the marriage and “parenting” have not given George or Amal the level of authenticity they’d both been hoping for. So they’ll stay together a respectable length of time then divorce amicably.

I believe Clooney has political ambitions too.

by Anonymousreply 563March 6, 2019 4:23 PM

[quote]Remember when Alexis Arquette spilled on Will Smith? Why don’t we have more of that?

Other than Arquette spilling about having sex with Jared Leto when he was a guy, he didn’t really out anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 564March 6, 2019 4:41 PM

Crew Guy, what’s the definitive deal with Gyllenhaal?

by Anonymousreply 565March 6, 2019 4:43 PM

r533--yes, it's 2019 but anyone that grew up before now, lived in the closet for so long that it is ingrained in you.

by Anonymousreply 566March 6, 2019 4:52 PM

Keanu did those magazine interviews once, I think GQ or something like that, where the journalist hang out with him for a few days. I remember one part where they walked into some kind of store with some female owner he was friendly with and she said something like “I haven’t seen you guys since last week” and Keanu immediately said “This is a reporter”. Clearly code to be careful and everyone in the store immediately had their guard up and stopped chatting. The journalist noticed it and included it in the article.

by Anonymousreply 567March 6, 2019 4:53 PM

Maggie Gyllenhaal, who will be announcing her "divorce" soon after putting on the charade with her gay pretentious faggot of a husband in that video showcasing their on the market brownstone in Brooklyn, is a lesbian.

And Jake, her brother, is essentially a straight woman.

by Anonymousreply 568March 6, 2019 5:23 PM

What's the deal with irina shayk? Why does she beard if rumours are true about ronaldo and cooper? She's looked miserable award season. She wasn't that miserable with ronaldo. She looks like she'll burst into tears any moment. Is he abusive to her?

by Anonymousreply 569March 6, 2019 5:24 PM

[quote] so he had to essentially commute back and forth for auditions which ended up wasting a ton of money with flights and an LA rental *and* their U.K. home

With telecommunications the way they are and the presence of relevant companies/agents/whatever in more than one location - certainly in the UK - this just is not a problem anymore and hasn't been for a while.

ETA I know nothing about these people otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 570March 6, 2019 5:49 PM

R570 I should’ve mentioned it was for pilot season, jumping back and forth across the Atlantic whilst everyone is putting their head down and their nose to the grindstone didn’t do his career many favours. Jessica Jones really came through for him when he needed it, it’s a shame it got cancelled

by Anonymousreply 571March 6, 2019 6:02 PM

Thank you for sharing R560. So he is straight?

by Anonymousreply 572March 6, 2019 8:26 PM

R515, Michael Hutchence? A broom? He had a broom in his hotel room? Did he steal it from housekeeping? Would they even have a broom?

Considering the evidence (drugs in system, communications leading up to the death, etc) and the circumstances at the time, suicide sounds right. I'm not ruling out the auto-eroticism angle but given what he was documented to have been going through that morning and the night before (all the communications) I wonder how "in the mood" he was for even masturbating. That just all sounds so typically speculative about a celeb.

If Keanu is gay then that explains a lot about his relationship with Jennifer Syme. And the lack of known relationships since.

by Anonymousreply 573March 6, 2019 8:32 PM

R572 as far as I know, I’ve never hear anything to suggest otherwise

by Anonymousreply 574March 6, 2019 9:28 PM

Irina Shayk is a well known high class escort for people like Putin and billionaires as well as a beard . I think I’ll hat she is absolutely miserable in this contract relationship with the narcissistic Cooper . Sadly , Putin is probably easier to deal with . Ha .

by Anonymousreply 575March 6, 2019 11:33 PM

R568 Jake is gay but neither Maggie or her hubby are gay I agree on the gay voice but his not gay.

by Anonymousreply 576March 6, 2019 11:48 PM

* he's

by Anonymousreply 577March 6, 2019 11:48 PM

R575 has she ever had a real boyfriend? It's not normal to just escort away. I read a comment on cdan in which someone said bradley used to allegedly beat espisito and irina apparently had a bruise on her face.

by Anonymousreply 578March 7, 2019 12:32 AM

Is Cooper the bio father of that baby?

by Anonymousreply 579March 7, 2019 12:34 AM

Kid looks exactly like him. I wouldn't be surprised if he beats her. She seems so dumb and ronaldo treated her like shit and she was devoted to him.

by Anonymousreply 580March 7, 2019 12:42 AM

R580 there are no pics of the kid and it is allegedly obviously bi-racial.

by Anonymousreply 582March 7, 2019 1:19 AM

Spike Lee could sweep the Academy Awards 3 years in a row and still be an angry ungrateful bitch about it.

by Anonymousreply 583March 7, 2019 1:20 AM

Spike Lee has millions of dollars and lives in a mansion on the UES. He can shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 584March 7, 2019 1:21 AM

R582 a google search will present many photos of Bradley Cooper’s daughter, and yes, she looks like him.

by Anonymousreply 585March 7, 2019 1:29 AM

R578 That original blind item came from CDAN which is known to be full of shit. Especially after this Oscar campaign season. It’d have come out, but there was nothing. I only trust blinds from blindgossip and Lainey.

by Anonymousreply 586March 7, 2019 1:29 AM

Lainey is a fucking paid shill. Maybe at one time she was worth it.

by Anonymousreply 587March 7, 2019 1:33 AM

"Spike Lee has millions of dollars and lives in a mansion on the UES. He can shut the fuck up."

Using that logic - some gays are rich so gays should shut up about homophobia! You sound racist.

Btw, Lainey is just a frau with no real info

by Anonymousreply 588March 7, 2019 2:41 AM

Spike Lee is constantly self-aggrandizing. He can shut the fuck up. He lives a life most white people would envy.

by Anonymousreply 589March 7, 2019 2:45 AM

Most white people wouldn't trade places with a black person, even a rich one.

Kind of like how no straight man would trade places with even the richest gay guy.

Republicans are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 590March 7, 2019 2:51 AM

"I'm worried about Rooney Mara. She hasn't been on a movie set for two years. I think she is great."

And you should be. Some horrific stuff going on with her and its all because of Phoenix, who her parents are cursing she ever met. Too serious to post flippantly. It may come out soon. She needs to break away from that weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 591March 7, 2019 2:52 AM

Lainey is so bias and unprofessional even for a paid gossip that it is embarrassing. She always writes as if she personally knows the celebrity and has hissy fits when they do not comport to her way of thinking/acting. She is too small potatoes for them to know or care about her, but don't tell her that!

Didn't she turn on Goop and Jake G?

by Anonymousreply 592March 7, 2019 3:08 AM

Most white people would envy Lee's lifestyle r590 which is what I said. I did not say the would want to be Spike Lee. Reading comprehension is your friend.

by Anonymousreply 593March 7, 2019 3:22 AM

r593, as a Republican, you probably don't do much reading at all. You also lack the ability to use basic logic - "Spike Lee has money, so therefore racism doesn't exist and he should stop complaining about it!"

by Anonymousreply 594March 7, 2019 3:30 AM

I think she's still patheticly obsessed with GOOP, R592, but it's less 'cool' for her to live up her Gwennie's bleached asshole since she went full SJW.

by Anonymousreply 595March 7, 2019 3:31 AM

FFS r594 Spike Lee has no reason to bitch about how awful he's treated, which he does constantly. And I lol at calling me a Republican. Christ, you're not too bright.

by Anonymousreply 596March 7, 2019 3:39 AM

Again r594 your reading comprehension skills are piss-poor.

by Anonymousreply 597March 7, 2019 3:40 AM

[quote]Do we think that Bale has finally been medicated, resulting in some quiet years, or he's just being smarter about where and when he has his meltdowns?

The former, absolutely. The change in personality is obvious even in his rare public appearances.

by Anonymousreply 598March 7, 2019 3:43 AM

part 20 link, please

by Anonymousreply 599March 7, 2019 5:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!